PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

LittleRed1
04-21-14, 20:23
Hey 20 year old female down to please you if you please me if you know what I mean tex nine 7 eight 7two 9 six one 5 eight my name is MelanieJust passing it on as it did pique my interest. Seems fishy because it's so blunt.

Skatar018
04-22-14, 09:30
Just passing it on as it did pique my interest. Seems fishy because it's so blunt.

315017She's legit, pictures & review on the below post from the Lowell forum & there are more posts about her.

The spinner is Deanne got her on Monday night at Appelton & South st, 20 spinner (2 pics), looks better with clothes on than off, she did her job well & I have no complaints but I would not repeat, but I would give her a few bucks when I do see her. When I dropped her off at Jays Lynn was there & they hugged like old friends, there was also what I term the Jays crew there, 2 girls & about 3-4 guys (pics below) the dark haired girl I don't think works but I saw the blonde in blue get picked up.

Member #4675
05-29-14, 22:15
http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/cas/4494267405.html

Feel free to pm me.

Member #4675
06-20-14, 19:45
Crappy pictures, time for a new camera.

Member #4675
06-20-14, 19:49
Oooppss. Uhdndhirkfmghrgegebenm.

Dickjones
07-11-14, 09:35
Has anyone seen this person? She posts to CL almost everyday.

http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/cas/4561794191.html

Muffhunt
07-11-14, 16:29
Has anyone seen this person? She posts to CL almost everyday.

http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/cas/4561794191.htmlI have seen her, but not in the last year. She is. 6 for HE. Goes up. 2 to remove each item on the pic. And at $ you can daty. Big response. From there it goes way up to $$ for full. (never did it, just think better is out there for much less).

She has to have the most droopy chest I have ever seen. And they are a good size too. She is nice, but the massage is quick and not really a massage. She uses a LOT of baby oil and no shower after. You will be very greasy getting home. The. 8 option is the best bet.

LittleRed1
09-02-14, 18:59
http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/cas/4649167933.html

Put your location in subject line.

We always have a reason to celebrate. Thanks for stopping by. You have 2 soft sweet treats awaiting you in Lawrence. North of Boston. Relax and let us serve you. 100% Real. In town for just one night.

Please don't ask for more pics. Please only respond if you are serious. Please do no use disrespectful language.
Contacted this one and they asked if I wanted to get a room. I recall reading that there were a couple girls robbing people in Lawrence.

Skatar018
05-03-15, 22:09
Been texting with this gal off & on trying to come to terms.

Her latest thing is sending the standard BS statement about money being for her time only, but is down for whatever you want.

After the second time she sent the statement I kissed her off & told her I'd try again another time.

From what Adderall states she is legit, anyone else have info & intel on her?

http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/cas/5004890944.html

lets get together - w4m Who's free now serious and not about playing games and wasting time? It that's you please message me ASAP I'm horny and would love to hang out with a giving man can't host but love car fun . in the Methuen area. Sat morning 21 year old small and think one hundred and twenty pounds :)

Lawrence.Anyone actually met her, or have any info??

She is legit

Skatar018
05-09-15, 15:31
Connected with her today, the good she is legit, price is right, has a hellva deep throat head game, rims & everything is on the table, young small spinner type, does her job, as stated has a cum fetish & can be a fun time.

The bad, not that clean & it shows especially the feet, is down for anything & everything.

Had an ok time but not sure I'd repeat.

Been texting with this gal off & on trying to come to terms.
Her latest thing is sending the standard BS statement about money being for her time only, but is down for whatever you want.
After the second time she sent the statement I kissed her off & told her I'd try again another time.
From what Adderall states she is legit, anyone else have info & intel on her?
http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/cas/5004890944.html

Laissez Faire
05-26-15, 12:57
Also met with her recently and agree with this assessment. She's looking a bit worn compared to her posted pictures, She's pretty skinny and looks like she's been using a bit. Met her for a quick car pick up, great BBBJCIM skills, also not sure if I'd repeat as well though. She seemed alright at first, but after I was driving to drop her back off, she was having the tell-tale nodding. She said she just recently moved to Lawrence not too long ago from Haverhill, definitely seems up for anything and very negotiable. For the price, it was worth it.

Connected with her today, the good she is legit, price is right, has a hellva deep throat head game, rims & everything is on the table, young small spinner type, does her job, as stated has a cum fetish & can be a fun time.

The bad, not that clean & it shows especially the feet, is down for anything & everything.

Had an ok time but not sure I'd repeat.

DirtStar
05-29-15, 12:37
She is legit. Rims, nice girl, bit of a sketchy set up but overall a solid value.

Also met with her recently and agree with this assessment. She's looking a bit worn compared to her posted pictures, She's pretty skinny and looks like she's been using a bit. Met her for a quick car pick up, great BBBJCIM skills, also not sure if I'd repeat as well though. She seemed alright at first, but after I was driving to drop her back off, she was having the tell-tale nodding. She said she just recently moved to Lawrence not too long ago from Haverhill, definitely seems up for anything and very negotiable. For the price, it was worth it.

AdderAll
06-07-15, 22:18
http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/cas/5059909991.html

rpknc-5059909991@pers.craigslist.org

Who wants to take two pretty ladies out for lunch today? If interested massage me only available until 5.

So copied and pasted the ad plus the code to reply to the ad just in case it gets flagged, She sent me her number but will not send me pictures, wants $150 just for a happy massage. Pm me if you have any info on age looks etc, thanks.

NHTrex
07-23-15, 15:37
Also met with her recently and agree with this assessment. She's looking a bit worn compared to her posted pictures, She's pretty skinny and looks like she's been using a bit. Met her for a quick car pick up, great BBBJCIM skills, also not sure if I'd repeat as well though. She seemed alright at first, but after I was driving to drop her back off, she was having the tell-tale nodding. She said she just recently moved to Lawrence not too long ago from Haverhill, definitely seems up for anything and very negotiable. For the price, it was worth it.Anyone know if she has been posting lately?

JosephAlfonso
08-18-15, 23:24
I stumbled upon this as I was reading all your gentleman's posts.

She indeed had a tough life. Wow.

http://www.lowellsun.com/ci_15971727

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQkHlv_Hckw

Skatar018
08-19-15, 19:18
Where to begin: I agree she has had a miserable hard & heinous life, none that any child should have to endure, it's beyond sad, it's maddening to live in a world where such crimes occur & continue to happen on any basis.

Yet I know not how to fix it, if I could I'd gather up every GD child molester & child beater & publicly crucify each & every one, men & women alike.

We are a product of our environment which just perpetuates the same behaviours, & Deanna is no exception, enough said.

I stumbled upon this as I was reading all your gentleman's posts. She indeed had a tough life. Wow.
http://www.lowellsun.com/ci_15971727
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQkHlv_HckwI am curious JosephAlfonso as to why you post this now? This happened 5 yrs ago, so what prompted you to post links to an event that happened so long ago?

JosephAlfonso
08-20-15, 10:48
Where to begin: I agree she has had a miserable hard & heinous life, none that any child should have to endure, it's beyond sad, it's maddening to live in a world where such crimes occur & continue to happen on any basis.

Yet I know not how to fix it, if I could I'd gather up every GD child molester & child beater & publicly crucify each & every one, men & women alike.

We are a product of our environment which just perpetuates the same behaviours, & Deanna is no exception, enough said.

I am curious JosephAlfonso as to why you post this now? This happened 5 yrs ago, so what prompted you to post links to an event that happened so long ago?I understand it was a long time ago, but I stumbled upon the video when I was reading about her. I was just sharing a video of the actual proof of hardships this female has been through to these fellas on here. Its awful for anyone to go through that. Just terrible.

Longjblues
10-06-15, 12:18
Any info on this lady from Lawrence? Anyone recognize? She posted today, said she was 5'3" & 130; quoted 100 for FS / non rushed.

Here is ad & link:

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cas/5254800589.html

Wet hole nice lips I host. W4 m (Lawrence).

Nice smile & great personality.

Masges availbe bee jay.

Let me take you to another level of pleasure nineseven. 8 eight8. Five 5 fivefourtree.

Pics are real and I live alone.

You be real and serious to meet up very descreet and clean ddfree and wating for you.

Eugene West
10-07-15, 07:21
That's a tgirl not a genetic girl.

Any info on this lady from Lawrence? Anyone recognize? She posted today, said she was 5'3" & 130; quoted 100 for FS / non rushed.

Here is ad & link:

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cas/5254800589.html

Wet hole nice lips I host. W4 m (Lawrence).

Nice smile & great personality.

Masges availbe bee jay.

Let me take you to another level of pleasure nineseven. 8 eight8. Five 5 fivefourtree.

Pics are real and I live alone.

You be real and serious to meet up very descreet and clean ddfree and wating for you.

EuHunter
03-31-16, 18:15
Hey guys. Don't post here because I am from the south shore but got a hit on my CL ad from this girl. Anyone seen her?

PSmith
05-11-16, 22:14
Any idea who she is? She answered my CL ad.

OrlLovr69
09-05-16, 14:50
Answered an ad on CL this morning, the heading was "Up late or early etc. ", ad's been flagged for removal so just a heads up to keep an eye out for it again. Pretty young girl, 25 or so, cute as hell, little tits big brown eyes and tells you she wants to please, and does. She's located in No. Leominster, went to her apartment, she has a roommate (female) not there right now. Just a heads up, if you see an ad with that heading and she's located in Leominster, take her up on any offer. Don't know how long she'll be advertising, typical CL ad I figure, just needs money for a while. She's a bit skittish so be nice to her, you won't be disappointed.

AdderAll
09-05-16, 18:28
Answered an ad on CL this morning, the heading was "Up late or early etc. ", ad's been flagged for removal so just a heads up to keep an eye out for it again. Pretty young girl, 25 or so, cute as hell, little tits big brown eyes and tells you she wants to please, and does. She's located in No. Leominster, went to her apartment, she has a roommate (female) not there right now. Just a heads up, if you see an ad with that heading and she's located in Leominster, take her up on any offer. Don't know how long she'll be advertising, typical CL ad I figure, just needs money for a while. She's a bit skittish so be nice to her, you won't be disappointed.Wrong section my freind.

JustAJohn3051
09-08-16, 03:20
Any idea who she is? She answered my CL ad.Go to Westford St. In Lowell, She is there almost everyday. She is always wearing a dress, good looking girl. Good luck.

DirtStar
09-14-16, 07:46
Anyone remember her? Eventually moved to Lawrence? Is she still around?

OrlLovr69
09-14-16, 17:48
Wrong section my freind.Yes, noticed after I posted, put it in Fitchburg where it belonged.

Jimmy Weed
03-10-17, 08:52
Hello All,

Yesterday I caught a post on CL CE for a latina in Lawrence. The post got flagged so I could not post a link and I did not get a name but she posted a half dozen pics and look very hot, nice full rack, nice body and light skinned. The last 4 of her number is 6393.

Any one know anything about her?

Longjblues
03-15-17, 14:49
She is posting again. Here is link, ad & pics. I haven't seen her, but would be interested in any info:

https://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/cas/6045132904.html

Pretty curvy hot Latina. W4 m (Lawrence) 30 yrs old.

Hola papi!

Hello All,

Yesterday I caught a post on CL CE for a latina in Lawrence. The post got flagged so I could not post a link and I did not get a name but she posted a half dozen pics and look very hot, nice full rack, nice body and light skinned. The last 4 of her number is 6393.

Any one know anything about her?

Jimmy Weed
03-15-17, 16:08
She is posting again. Here is link, ad & pics. I haven't seen her, but would be interested in any info:

Pretty curvy hot latina. W4 m (Lawrence) 30 yrs old.

Hola papi!.Thanks LJB, you saved me the effort. I have not met her yet but I plan to. I have texted with her and she seems nice enough. Not sure if she knows the lingo or just letting me know it P4P but she put two dollar signs in the text. Next time I drive to NH for smokes I will make a pit stop.

Ambrose
03-15-17, 18:38

Pretty curvy hot latina. W4 m (Lawrence) 30 yrs old.

Hola papi!.Check post #1949 in Boston Craigslist Advertisers. EuHunter has a post about her and will share info if you have a trade for him. Personally, I'm sick of hearing about trades but I'm sure you have many available to trade.

XRay1
05-18-17, 11:35
Saw this ad on CL casual encounters took a screen shot before it was taken down. The ad seems real wondering if the pics are real. She's so hot I might have to TOFTT.

JimmyBob
05-18-17, 17:35
Saw this ad on CL casual encounters took a screen shot before it was taken down. The ad seems real wondering if the pics are real. She's so hot I might have to TOFTT.That's a man, man.

S / he's been talked about before and that was pointed out. Apparently, s / he's had some surgery recently.

Longjblues
07-15-17, 18:24
Any info on Serena, out of Haverhill.

She posted on CE last week, described herself as pretty and 33.

Her post was "Italian Beauty available til 1 pm".

Let me know if recognize lady/ad.

I know it not much to go on & total long shot.

Nashua58
09-19-17, 21:17
I saw Kathy a couple of months ago for the first time, after stumbling across her posting on Craigslist. I never respond to postings on Craiglist but I am glad I did. I have seen her several times and she gets better and better with each visit.

When I arrived at Kathy's address I had to park on the street the section of Lawrence is not to bad. I texted and she had me come right up to her apartment on the third floor. Once inside she gave me a hug and then brought me to her bedroom and we took care of the donation and her cloths started flying off her. She was undressed before I was and started helping me disrobe. This concerned me because I felt she was rushing and when I asked her to slow down she responded she wanted to get to the fun part. This woman likes sex.

As soon as she and I had my clothes off she was stroking my cock and telling me I could do anything I wanted and not to worry about anything but having fun. With that she placed my hands on her nipples and she said to pinch then god she has the best nipples that I have seen in a long time. After pinching and sucking for a while she started with a BJ that was way above average she loves to gag and had me hold her head down at one point. All the while I have a couple of fingers buried in he pussy. Then she swung over and we were 69 ing. She is clean and takes care of herself.

While eating her out she was quivering and moaning which mad the BJ that much better. Finally I just rolled her over and started with missionary and after about 10 minuets the gusher erupted. She is not a screamer but you know she got there. After that we did some cow girl and the river just kept flowing she doesn't stop. I finished with her on her knee's looking at the ass. All in all I was there about 20 minuets longer that the session and I gave her an additional $40. I will repeat.

BinAround
09-20-17, 15:39
I saw Kathy a couple of months ago for the first time, after stumbling across her posting on Craigslist. I never respond to postings on Craiglist but I am glad I did. I have seen her several times and she gets better and better with each visit.

When I arrived at Kathy's address I had to park on the street the section of Lawrence is not to bad. I texted and she had me come right up to her apartment on the third floor. Once inside she gave me a hug and then brought me to her bedroom and we took care of the donation and her cloths started flying off her. She was undressed before I was and started helping me disrobe. This concerned me because I felt she was rushing and when I asked her to slow down she responded she wanted to get to the fun part. This woman likes sex.

As soon as she and I had my clothes off she was stroking my cock and telling me I could do anything I wanted and not to worry about anything but having fun. With that she placed my hands on her nipples and she said to pinch then god she has the best nipples that I have seen in a long time. After pinching and sucking for a while she started with a BJ that was way above average she loves to gag and had me hold her head down at one point. All the while I have a couple of fingers buried in he pussy. Then she swung over and we were 69 ing. She is clean and takes care of herself.

While eating her out she was quivering and moaning which mad the BJ that much better. Finally I just rolled her over and started with missionary and after about 10 minuets the gusher erupted. She is not a screamer but you know she got there. After that we did some cow girl and the river just kept flowing she doesn't stop. I finished with her on her knee's looking at the ass. All in all I was there about 20 minuets longer that the session and I gave her an additional $40. I will repeat.Hey Nash, is she Kathy or Katy? What was the donation? Sounds like a lot of fun!

Nashua58
09-27-17, 10:20
Here is Kathy's latest posting.

Mxzsdi
10-11-17, 05:46
Here is Kathy's latest posting.I have setup to see her twice, last time yesterday 6 pm. Call her while out front, she goes dark, no reply.

Jimmy Weed
10-23-17, 14:42
I have setup to see her twice, last time yesterday 6 pm. Call her while out front, she goes dark, no reply.Best time to get her is 8 AM till noon.

Nashua58
11-08-17, 11:47
Here is her latest posting.

https://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/cas/d/amazing-hot-latina-w4m/6378383870.html

Renaissance
12-29-17, 14:18
Here is her latest posting.

https://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/cas/d/amazing-hot-latina-w4m/6378383870.htmlHas anyone seen Kathy lately? I've tried to contact her, but the number is disconnected.

Thanks in advance.

OldTatted
12-31-17, 07:18
Has anyone seen Kathy lately? I've tried to contact her, but the number is disconnected.

Thanks in advance.She said she was going to Brazil for about a month. Probably back in mid January?

Jimmy Weed
01-11-18, 11:39
She said she was going to Brazil for about a month. Probably back in mid January?She is in Columbia till Jan. 20th, texted with her last week.

Skatar018
02-25-18, 13:14
It would appear she is back.

https://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/cas/d/friendly-latina-w4m/6509549606.html Hey guys is a raining day ; we can do something fun , we can play many games today, let me know I'm waiting for you I'm discrete, friendly , clean , ddf

She is in Columbia till Jan. 20th, texted with her last week.

SteveInMa428
03-04-18, 10:15
It would appear she is back.Met Katy yesterday at her motel in Tewksbury. I was amazed how great her tits were. Service was okay. Would have been perfect if she let me jizz on those beautiful melons of hers. I will repeat!

Kbnsa978
03-20-18, 18:15
Met Katy yesterday at her motel in Tewksbury. I was amazed how great her tits were. Service was okay. Would have been perfect if she let me jizz on those beautiful melons of hers. I will repeat!Mind sharing her number via pm? Post is down and would like to meet her very soon. Thanks bud.

Eugene West
03-21-18, 06:32
Mind sharing her number via pm? Post is down and would like to meet her very soon. Thanks bud.I've been trying her original number for weeks now. No response, call or txt. Also, the previous advertiser who used the same Lawr address has returned. Whtmn.

Kbnsa978
03-21-18, 07:50
I've been trying her original number for weeks now. No response, call or txt. Also, the previous advertiser who used the same Lawr address has returned. Whtmn.Yea I texted the number she gave me months ago when I thought she was fake, no response. Also, Pardon my ignorance but what is "whtmn" it isn't in the abbreviation page.

Kbnsa978
03-21-18, 13:10
Has anybody here seen kristie? Says she's in south Lawrence. 39 yr old white bbw, have the pics in my email will see if I can find them. Any info on any encounter with her would be great. She seems nice but says she can't host pass a certain time.

Kbnsa978
03-25-18, 13:43
Got in contact with kathy said she was in NY, would be back within a week or so.

Anybody here has a regular they can recommend or something? Would be greatly appreciated. Hard to find something now with personal encounters now gone.

BlowALoad
07-12-18, 01:39
Would anyone be willing to PM Kathy's number. Thanks.

Wild Walleye
07-23-18, 21:48
Yea I texted the number she gave me months ago when I thought she was fake, no response. Also, Pardon my ignorance but what is "whtmn" it isn't in the abbreviation page.I suspect that "Whtmn" means "White men. ".

AngelMay
01-12-19, 11:02
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Jimmy Weed
05-10-20, 08:47
I am not sure if you guy's remember her but columbian big titty / big ass MILF texted me out of the blue last weekend. I haven't heard from her in a few years at least. After I had seen her a few times she was open to all bare service with CIP. Any way she was in a hotel off 93 in the Lawrence area. I was going to be in the area so I set up a date for Saturday morning, I got to the hotel and texted her, I wanted to make sure the service level was going to be the same but she told me that BBFS and CIP were not available so I politely cancelled and went to plan B. Has anyone seen her lately, how does she look?

JW.

DtFettish
05-11-20, 22:16
I tried messaging you but it's full.

I am not sure if you guy's remember her but columbian big titty / big ass MILF texted me out of the blue last weekend. I haven't heard from her in a few years at least. After I had seen her a few times she was open to all bare service with CIP. Any way she was in a hotel off 93 in the Lawrence area. I was going to be in the area so I set up a date for Saturday morning, I got to the hotel and texted her, I wanted to make sure the service level was going to be the same but she told me that BBFS and CIP were not available so I politely cancelled and went to plan B. Has anyone seen her lately, how does she look?

JW.

Jimmy Weed
05-12-20, 06:06
I tried messaging you but it's full.Mailbox is cleared.

NickTheMan1993
05-14-20, 12:25

JW.Can you PM me man.

JDapper
05-14-20, 22:51
If anyone's willing to share that big tit milfs number, would greatly be appreciated. Long drive for me, but there's slim pickings every where. Thanks.