PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

MattVajda
07-03-11, 11:07
I think its just the other side for this town.

Sun Seeker7
07-03-11, 13:16
I think its just the other side for this town.That is really insightful. Have you ever visited and would you like to share any thoughts about the club?

MattVajda
07-03-11, 17:33
Go to hurricane betties in Worcester. Other side is a waste of time. 2 girl rotation usually not a whole lot to see. Is that insightful enough for your attitude?

Ramen Noodle
10-20-11, 18:08
Go to hurricane betties in Worcester. Other side is a waste of time. 2 girl rotation usually not a whole lot to see. Is that insightful enough for your attitude?"The Other Side" is gone. Closed.

How is HB?

Cheeckymonkey
11-01-11, 06:59
"The Other Side" is gone. Closed.

How is HB?Any idea why? I looked to find out, and couldn't see anything. The red signs on the door say dangerous or something, but I don't believe them.

The Truth 69
05-02-12, 23:45
Now The Other Side is really gone, torn down this week. The owner reports to the local paper that someone drove an excavator into one of the walls, and he's fighting the insurance company, as only the building had insurance, not the contents. He does say that he plans to rebuild. I kind of hope that he does, I'll get to see the college girls dancing again. Plus theres always the chance that he'll bring in some real talent.

Shiz Zam
05-03-12, 05:10
Yeah. I was surprised when I drove by there Monday. Excavators out and tearing the building down. Too bad.

I remember going there once not too long ago with a lady friend and they asked us to leave as my lady friend was enjoying her lap dance too much. Are you kidding me?

Now The Other Side is really gone, torn down this week. The owner reports to the local paper that someone drove an excavator into one of the walls, and he's fighting the insurance company, as only the building had insurance, not the contents. He does say that he plans to rebuild. I kind of hope that he does, I'll get to see the college girls dancing again. Plus theres always the chance that he'll bring in some real talent.

Umbrellaman1
05-03-12, 15:25
Now The Other Side is really gone, torn down this week. The owner reports to the local paper that someone drove an excavator into one of the walls, and he's fighting the insurance company, as only the building had insurance, not the contents. He does say that he plans to rebuild.Yeah, an excavator, HIS excavator, that he left on the property right next to the building. Ol' Tom T. Is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

NewAgain
05-04-12, 10:45
Unfortunately, it was the worst club in a 75 mile radius. Lapdances non existent and the talent in its best days was subpar. I feel no remorse for it's departure.

Yeah. I was surprised when I drove by there Monday. Excavators out and tearing the building down. Too bad.

I remember going there once not too long ago with a lady friend and they asked us to leave as my lady friend was enjoying her lap dance too much. Are you kidding me?

JackFunOne
05-25-19, 13:46
Unfortunately, it was the worst club in a 75 mile radius. Lapdances non existent and the talent in its best days was subpar. I feel no remorse for it's departure.In Boston, they charge 15 bucks a beer. Same premium there.