PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Cascader
07-28-10, 12:19
Hi,

Any reports to be had of massage in this area? I've seen one repeating backpage ad for twining grove massage in Leominster, and one oblique reference to tantric massage there, but haven't yet TOFTT.

Any insight?

Ws9293
07-28-10, 23:08
I've seen regular ads on Craigslist for Twining Grove in the therapeutic section. Occasionally I've seen language that seems to be straight and narrow. I don't remember exactly what she said.

I've also called a couple of times and left messages but received no call back.

Hi,

Any reports to be had of massage in this area? I've seen one repeating backpage ad for twining grove massage in Leominster, and one oblique reference to tantric massage there, but haven't yet TOFTT.

Any insight?

Cascader
07-31-10, 00:54
I've seen regular ads on Craigslist for Twining Grove in the therapeutic (snip)

I've also called a couple of times and left messages but received no call back.Similar result - No response to email.

NewAgain
08-01-10, 12:19
No HE, release of anything like that, she said she is strictly legit. But I haven't booked, only talked via emails.

Iamme Iam
08-03-10, 19:52
Twining Grove Massage, Reiki and Tarot (professional non-erotic) (Leominster,MA.)

I guess enough requests have been made for her to change her CL posting to reflect a new stand. She has a pretty face, can't tell if she is BBW type. I guess she is satisfied with her current business income. It seems to me, with several schools putting out MT's in the vicinity, (Worcester, MWCC,etc) there just can't be enough business for any of these girls to make a living at this.

Santa66
08-03-10, 20:30
In researching this MT, I ran across an ad with a pic that leaves me with the distinct impression that she is indeed a BBW, although a very cute one. Even though she does seem to be in a rather provocative pose, her earlier ad says NO EROTIC SERVICES (her capital letters) so I probably wouldn't expect too much in that regard. But who knows; maybe she's simply trying to avoid Uncle Leo's attention? Someone said there was an oblique reference to "tantric" massage, but I couldn't find that anywhere.

Twining Grove Massage, Reiki and Tarot (professional non-erotic) (Leominster,MA.)

I guess enough requests have been made for her to change her CL posting to reflect a new stand. She has a pretty face, can't tell if she is BBW type. I guess she is satisfied with her current business income. It seems to me, with several schools putting out MT's in the vicinity, (Worcester, MWCC,etc) there just can't be enough business for any of these girls to make a living at this.

Adobe
09-23-10, 10:24
Any of you guys seen her yet? I'm not ready to TOFTT, but if I had to bet, I'd bet that HE is available. Notice she took down "Non-Erotic"? Plus that pose of her looking into the camera - why bother unless she's offering a special extra at the end of each session?

Adobe

NewAgain
09-23-10, 10:55
Awhile back she posted with her hubby/boyfriend looking for some three some or somthing like that. I contacted her and she said strickly legit massage, so I probed a bit and mentioned her other ad..she said her personal and work were seperate... not sure what that meant.

Any of you guys seen her yet? I'm not ready to TOFTT, but if I had to bet, I'd bet that HE is available. Notice she took down "Non-Erotic"? Plus that pose of her looking into the camera - why bother unless she's offering a special extra at the end of each session?

Adobe

Funguy77
09-24-10, 16:40
Awhile back she posted with her hubby/boyfriend looking for some three some or somthing like that. I contacted her and she said strickly legit massage, so I probed a bit and mentioned her other ad..she said her personal and work were seperate... not sure what that meant.Massage is done on a mattress. Below average quality. Nice lady but the pictures create an illusion that is not there in person. No extras, I asked, said she was in a relationship. Whatever. Have not returned.

Sjbwm09
07-14-12, 22:25
Saw an ad on CL for a new place in Leominster. On Rte 12. Was in area, and my regular place was too busy, so stopped in. Older lady. (who really knows age) at desk. There appeared to be two rooms, I noticed the walls do NOT go to the top. Paid standard 60 for the hour. She asked if I had called, so that explains the shortness of time (40 min) , and the other monger waiting in his car outside. Sorry if you had to wait long. Started with her putting a towel covering me. Thought oh-oh. However, her massage was marvelous. Would call it firm. Actually asked to go easier on the legs. She moved the towel up and down as she massaged the entire backside. Based on location, I was beginning to think legit. Things started to heat up later as when she was up by my head I rubbed her leg (she was wearing what I think was negligee. Or short skirt) and she didn't pull away. On the flip she covered me again. Now in a better position I did a bit of serious OTC roaming. She then whispered if I wanted anything else massaged. I said 'Yes'. And she started playing. I made motion asking if more. BJ. She said."condom'. I said ok. I asked howmuch. She says. 8. I thought a little more than wanted. But as it's so rare, I went for it. Couple of warm towels before flip, and another to finish cleanup. She apologized for shorttime. Saying someone had called earlier. Hence the monger in the car. May try again if in area. Something new for the area.

CyJim666
07-14-12, 23:48
Saw an ad on CL for a new place in Leominster. On Rte 12. Was in area, and my regular place was too busy, so stopped in. Older lady. (who really knows age) at desk. There appeared to be two rooms, I noticed the walls do NOT go to the top. Paid standard 60 for the hour. She asked if I had called, so that explains the shortness of time (40 min) , and the other monger waiting in his car outside. Sorry if you had to wait long. Started with her putting a towel covering me. Thought oh-oh. However, her massage was marvelous. Would call it firm. Actually asked to go easier on the legs. She moved the towel up and down as she massaged the entire backside. Based on location, I was beginning to think legit. Things started to heat up later as when she was up by my head I rubbed her leg (she was wearing what I think was negligee. Or short skirt) and she didn't pull away. On the flip she covered me again. Now in a better position I did a bit of serious OTC roaming. She then whispered if I wanted anything else massaged. I said 'Yes'. And she started playing. I made motion asking if more. BJ. She said."condom'. I said ok. I asked howmuch. She says. 8. I thought a little more than wanted. But as it's so rare, I went for it. Couple of warm towels before flip, and another to finish cleanup. She apologized for shorttime. Saying someone had called earlier. Hence the monger in the car. May try again if in area. Something new for the area.Hi SJBWM09,

U got more info of CL listing or Name, address, or digits?

Thanks!

Umbrellaman1
08-19-12, 10:38
They've got a nice big sign in front of the building now. They've either gotten bold or gone legit.

Saw an ad on CL for a new place in Leominster. On Rte 12. Was in area, and my regular place was too busy, so stopped in. Older lady. (who really knows age) at desk. There appeared to be two rooms, I noticed the walls do NOT go to the top. Paid standard 60 for the hour. She asked if I had called, so that explains the shortness of time (40 min) , and the other monger waiting in his car outside. Sorry if you had to wait long. Started with her putting a towel covering me. Thought oh-oh. However, her massage was marvelous. Would call it firm. Actually asked to go easier on the legs. She moved the towel up and down as she massaged the entire backside. Based on location, I was beginning to think legit. Things started to heat up later as when she was up by my head I rubbed her leg (she was wearing what I think was negligee. Or short skirt) and she didn't pull away. On the flip she covered me again. Now in a better position I did a bit of serious OTC roaming. She then whispered if I wanted anything else massaged. I said 'Yes'. And she started playing. I made motion asking if more. BJ. She said."condom'. I said ok. I asked howmuch. She says. 8. I thought a little more than wanted. But as it's so rare, I went for it. Couple of warm towels before flip, and another to finish cleanup. She apologized for shorttime. Saying someone had called earlier. Hence the monger in the car. May try again if in area. Something new for the area.

NewAgain
08-24-12, 14:36
I dreamed I visited the new place, drew Maggie, from Boston who is only there for a few days. Did the half hour, medium. Teasing started midpoint, on the flip nice soft touch to all the areas. Very nice time, .4 plus. 4 for for her effort. Next week a young cutie is coming, or so she said.

ARegularGuy
08-29-12, 13:11
Took the plunge myself recently. I too drew Maggie and went for the hour and got 63 minutes from entry to exit. Maggie is nice enough and okay to look at, nothing special. Same with the rub, fairly lame in my view but overall relaxing and, she worked the sore spots like I asked. Met Nancy, didn't get a good look but she did have a sexy / slim look to her. No issues and I left satisfied. The parking is very visible so locals may not like that, I suppose you could find another nearby spot and walk in. For details, PM me.

ARG.

I dreamed I visited the new place, drew Maggie, from Boston who is only there for a few days. Did the half hour, medium. Teasing started midpoint, on the flip nice soft touch to all the areas. Very nice time, .4 plus. 4 for for her effort. Next week a young cutie is coming, or so she said.

Smoke Screen
08-30-12, 09:17
Hi SJBWM09,

U got more info of CL listing or Name, address, or digits?

Thanks!Simply go to CL, Worc, therapeutic, & read, can't miss.

JoeMuckInFutch
09-06-12, 20:56
Also tried it out and it is OK. Did not get her name but she is older, thin and relatively tall with small but nice, firm Bs. Good not great massage and nice finish with top down. Took the half hour but was probably there 35-40 min. I'd repeat.

NewAgain
10-25-12, 13:16
I have visited the place a few times. The other day, I met a fellow monger leaving as I was going in. Hope it wasn't one of you, or maybe I hope it was. The only girl working was Me-shure or what the heck ever. She was very attractive but a bit older. Went in and she was wearing long pants and a leopard skin type nighty, after I paid for the 1/2 hour she came back minus the pants. Otc and utc roaming during which was nice. Finish was fantastic! Great time. In my dreams only of course.

Choir Boy
12-02-12, 02:38
I have visited the place a few times. The other day, I met a fellow monger leaving as I was going in. Hope it wasn't one of you, or maybe I hope it was. The only girl working was Me-shure or what the heck ever. She was very attractive but a bit older. Went in and she was wearing long pants and a leopard skin type nighty, after I paid for the 1/2 hour she came back minus the pants. Otc and utc roaming during which was nice. Finish was fantastic! Great time. In my dreams only of course.I finally got around to visiting the place on Central St. It turned out to be drive-by. I got there at about 1:00 PM and there was a patrol car parked in the parking lot. I wasn't sure what was going on, so I just kept driving.

NewAgain
12-03-12, 10:27
Hmmm. That is interesting, single car? Was it near the building I wonder? Nothing good ever lasts I guess.

I finally got around to visiting the place on Central St. It turned out to be drive-by. I got there at about 1:00 PM and there was a patrol car parked in the parking lot. I wasn't sure what was going on, so I just kept driving.

RoadStar01
12-03-12, 16:39
All is well. I had a dream that I stopped by this afternoon and "T" was very happy to see me, as I was to see T. VERY satisfactory dream for the area. Set back was on the high side, but that was my own fault.

Left as another was waiting.

PM for deets if you are at least 3 months on board and are an active poster.

Hmmm. That is interesting, single car? Was it near the building I wonder? Nothing good ever lasts I guess.
I finally got around to visiting the place on Central St. It turned out to be drive-by. I got there at about 1:00 PM and there was a patrol car parked in the parking lot. I wasn't sure what was going on, so I just kept driving.

FootNBallCoach
12-04-12, 11:19
Central St Rt 12 in Leominster is in the down town and thickly settled. It is

Common to see Leo looking for speeders or eating donuts along this state highway. I don't think it is anything to get alarmed about.

Ampdude 2003
12-06-12, 13:01
Hi All.

I usually frequent RI but decided to check some local action here, not expecting much. I went to Central Street with the understanding that it would probably be nothing special, but as always hope of that diamond in the rough. Met with Tina, seemed to be the only one there. Got the 1 hour massage. Everything OK, average looking, decent massage, OTC / UTC, nothing stellar left happy with the basics.

If anyone has better experiences, please let me know. There are better options out there, and do not think I will go thru the trouble of going back.

Adobe
12-06-12, 23:23
This report is a bit after the fact, but I saw Tina the other night, and while she got down to business quickly the roaming turned out to be very, very limited. Maybe it was because my session was only a half-hour and not a full hour. She allowed slight UTC on top but refused any view of the gals beneath her blouse. She permitted OTC below the waist, but pantaloons remained on at all times. She did propose an for an additional tip beyond the usual HE fee additional options would be possible, but I was, frankly, disappointed that the standard donation wasn't accompanied by at least a view. Ah, well, maybe I was expecting too much.

FloydFec
12-08-12, 15:33
Recently visited Central Street aand drew Tina (only one there). Older and dressed for shopping at Shaws. Paid for an hour but only received 40 minutes. Session was ok, but not anything worth going back for. Like previous posters I don't expect that I will repeat. YMMV.

Stay Safe,

FF

NewAgain
12-10-12, 10:35
I think there is a turnover there, as I have dreamed of great utc roaming and good service. For the money, I hit a place in Chinatown (dream that I do of course) that far exceeds and takes out the risk. If you are looking for simply a quick happy departure, I guess it will suffice. Too bad there isn't a mamasaan to complain to.

Recently visited Central Street aand drew Tina (only one there). Older and dressed for shopping at Shaws. Paid for an hour but only received 40 minutes. Session was ok, but not anything worth going back for. Like previous posters I don't expect that I will repeat. YMMV.

Stay Safe.

FF

Choir Boy
12-30-12, 19:11

FFThere have been reports coming out of this place of attractive (though somewhat older) ladies wearing skimpy outfits. I wonder what changed.

Moscow Mule
12-31-12, 11:27
There have been reports coming out of this place of attractive (though somewhat older) ladies wearing skimpy outfits. I wonder what changed.I only visited once and was disappointed. The provider was Tina, the only one available, and looks and age were as reported here. Massage was very mechanical as was HE. Very limited OTC allowed. I will not repeat.

Windshield
01-02-13, 10:42
I only visited once and was disappointed. The provider was Tina, the only one available, and looks and age were as reported here. Massage was very mechanical as was HE. Very limited OTC allowed. I will not repeat.I stopped by back in November, one person there and she had me come back in half hour as she had a customer there already. I returned and decided to go with the 1/2 hour where I received a "mechanical" message too. Should I have gone for the hour? I'm passing through now and then and could use a nice place to relax.

JoeMuckInFutch
01-02-13, 16:56
I stopped by back in November, one person there and she had me come back in half hour as she had a customer there already. I returned and decided to go with the 1/2 hour where I received a "mechanical" message too. Should I have gone for the hour? I'm passing through now and then and could use a nice place to relax.I've now been there 4 times, two different ladies (Tina twice and the other one twice) , took a 1/2 hour each time, and the service keeps getting better each time. Yes, they are older and Tina is no longer a looker, but for the area, it is not bad and I think a little effort will pay off.

FootNBallCoach
01-02-13, 17:10
The reviews here don't sound good. Why sign up for an hour when a 1/2 was sub par. I don; t get it. Rs in Chelmsford dosen't disappoint.

Unholy
01-05-13, 08:32
The reviews here don't sound good. Why sign up for an hour when a 1/2 was sub par. I don; t get it. Rs in Chelmsford dosen't disappoint.Went yesterday for the first time. Decent looking, late 30's? Mediocre massage but that's okay, no what I was after. Couple of teasing brushes here and there. Couldn't understand her name and she spoke very little. No draping needed and when I flipped all it took was a hand motion and she went to town. Great technique with two hands and paid attention to brownie after I moved her hand there for the finish. Allowed light OTC on her small but cute pair but didn't seem thrilled. Nice cleanup. She said there's another women who works there but I didn't see her. I'll be back. 60/40.

Iamme Iam
01-05-13, 14:20
It is sad to read new member reviews of lousy AMP experiences. In the quite recent past, I would never return to an AMP if UTC wasn't the minimum allowed. I found over the years that it was worth the drive south to Prov for a nude HR, all for $60, (at a R&T joint / not FS) without any griping about being touched. Of course times change, and we end up being the ones to get screwed, less looking, less touching, for more attitude and cost.

Went yesterday for the first time. Decent looking, late 30's? Mediocre massage but that's okay, no what I was after. Couple of teasing brushes here and there. Couldn't understand her name and she spoke very little. No draping needed and when I flipped all it took was a hand motion and she went to town. Great technique with two hands and paid attention to brownie after I moved her hand there for the finish. Allowed light OTC on her small but cute pair but didn't seem thrilled. Nice cleanup. She said there's another women who works there but I didn't see her. I'll be back. 60/40.

NewAgain
02-18-13, 15:49
Went the other night, saw Mee-Sure or what ever. Had a blue dress on with pants on under when she brought me to room, after she returned. Pants were gone. Great massage with plenty of teasing, and lots of OTC and some UTC from my perspective. I left plenty rested and relaxed.

Moses1892
02-28-13, 06:20
Went yesterday for the first time. Decent looking, late 30's? Mediocre massage but that's okay, no what I was after. Couple of teasing brushes here and there. Couldn't understand her name and she spoke very little. No draping needed and when I flipped all it took was a hand motion and she went to town. Great technique with two hands and paid attention to brownie after I moved her hand there for the finish. Allowed light OTC on her small but cute pair but didn't seem thrilled. Nice cleanup. She said there's another women who works there but I didn't see her. I'll be back. 60/40.I saw the same provider back in December and had a similar experience. Massage was ok, ending was decent. Went back a couple of weeks ago and she answered the bell, but said she was busy and to come back in an hour. As I didn't have time, I passed but will return at some point soon.

Paul Sweeter
03-04-13, 00:51
The reviews here don't sound good. Why sign up for an hour when a 1/2 was sub par. I don; t get it. Rs in Chelmsford dosen't disappoint.Would love to know more about this name, RS, can't find in the directory. If it UTR, please send me a PM.

Thanks, Paul S

Jack A Dogov
03-04-13, 10:06
Would love to know more about this name, RS, can't find in the directory. If it UTR, please send me a PM.

Thanks, Paul SIt's not UTR. Royal Spa in Chelmsford. There are several reports on the Lowell board about it. I've been a few times and it's a good place.

NoRush
03-12-13, 15:36
I've been here twice now. First was in December, the other was last week. Location is easy to find, if a bit off the main highways. Small place, nothing fancy. Just a curtain on the room door, but it seemed OK. Only one girl working both times, but I was able to walk in. Parking is highly visible from the street, if that matters to you in that area. In what follows, please forgive me, but I think that for a one-off like this place we probably all benefit from a bit more discretion in public discussion, so I'll leave out a few things.

First massage was just OK. Provider had OK body, but not a great face. Age 40-50, I guess. Haggling was brief with some options. Left quite happy.

Second massage was much better. Different provider. Decent body, prettier face, though still not hot, if you know what I mean. She was a little younger maybe. 35-50, but who the hell knows? Massage technique was interesting, including kneeling on my butt cheeks and sort of massaging with her legs (it was much nicer than I'm making it sound, actually). Very cheerful attitude made the whole thing very nice. Haggling took longer, but again, sometimes attitude trumps everything. Also left quite happy.

Both times I paid 40 (maybe 45?) for the HH and an above standard tip for leaving happy, which was fair for value received, though a better attitude made the second visit seem more worthwhile. Seniors or regulars with some real contributions can PM for details. Unfortunately, I didn't get names (I'm terrible at that) , and it does seem like they rotate women through. YMWPV (Your Mileage Will Probably Vary) , but I intend to repeat.

NoRush

Paul Sweeter
03-13-13, 22:25
Hi No Rush,

I am Paul and have been in your area working for about a year now. Usually, twice per week.

I tried Kathy and that's that.

Interested in what sounds like an asian massage place.

I would guess that its on Center Street or near it? Not sure.

Would appreciate the name and address of this location.

Also, Did you walk in or call ahead first.

Did the ladies allow for a little touching or did you convince them for BJ, HJ, or FS?

I have had all of the above in the massage world.

Depends on the girl and the circumstances.

If HJ, I like it long and slow. Do they have patience?

Thanks so much, from PS.

I've been here twice now. First was in December, the other was last week. Location is easy to find, if a bit off the main highways. Small place, nothing fancy. Just a curtain on the room door, but it seemed OK. Only one girl working both times, but I was able to walk in. Parking is highly visible from the street, if that matters to you in that area. In what follows, please forgive me, but I think that for a one-off like this place we probably all benefit from a bit more discretion in public discussion, so I'll leave out a few things.

Both times I paid 40 (maybe 45?) for the HH and an above standard tip for leaving happy, which was fair for value received, though a better attitude made the second visit seem more worthwhile. Seniors or regulars with some real contributions can PM for details. Unfortunately, I didn't get names (I'm terrible at that) , and it does seem like they rotate women through. YMWPV (Your Mileage Will Probably Vary) , but I intend to repeat.

NoRush

Umbrellaman1
03-14-13, 11:42
I have never ever been to an AMP. Judging from comments, I don't think this one would be a good first experience.

Hi No Rush,

I am Paul and have been in your area working for about a year now. Usually, twice per week.

Did the ladies allow for a little touching or did you convince them for BJ, HJ, or FS?

Thanks so much, from PS.

NoRush
03-14-13, 23:12
Hi Paul,

I've sent you a PM about all this.

NoRush

Hi No Rush,

Thanks so much, from PS.

NewAgain
03-17-13, 12:18
Visited there again this past week. And it gets better, for me at least, with each visit. MeeSure or what ever has been the one I see, and she is very fun, does exactly the level of massage you desire, and is very open to roaming. Treat her nice, it has been slow there I hear.

BiggaDick
03-21-13, 06:15
I have been there twice. Found it to be overpriced & mediocre. This is true with most of what the area has to offer. I would suggest driving 25 minutes to RS. It's a better value.

Hi Paul,

I've sent you a PM about all this.

NoRush

JoeMuckInFutch
03-22-13, 19:05
I agree with Nuguy; this place has been pretty good for me too. BUT, I went by around 930 this morning and there were at least a dozen white women milling around the parking lot with two standing in front of the door. I don't think they were waiting to go in to apply for a job. I kept going, circled back a little later and they were still there. A local cop was parked about 200 yds up the road too. Feels like what happened in Connecticut is starting to happen here with the women scorned trying to close down the "competition." I moved down the road to Chelmsford, which was on my way to my destination.

BiggaDick
03-24-13, 18:46
So. What happened they still appear to be open. As mediocre as these local place are, needs are needs. Will visit again. Assuming they are open.

I agree with Nuguy; this place has been pretty good for me too. BUT, I went by around 930 this morning and there were at least a dozen white women milling around the parking lot with two standing in front of the door. I don't think they were waiting to go in to apply for a job. I kept going, circled back a little later and they were still there. A local cop was parked about 200 yds up the road too. Feels like what happened in Connecticut is starting to happen here with the women scorned trying to close down the "competition." I moved down the road to Chelmsford, which was on my way to my destination.

JoeMuckInFutch
03-25-13, 16:57
So. What happened they still appear to be open. As mediocre as these local place are, needs are needs. Will visit again. Assuming they are open.Am I glad to hear that!

NewAgain
04-15-13, 13:45
Visited twice in the past week, each time better than the first. Second time was with the new girl, Lucy. Wow. It was a blast, but YMMV of course.

Iamme Iam
04-22-13, 21:20
Visited twice in the past week, each time better than the first. Second time was with the new girl, Lucy. Wow. It was a blast, but YMMV of course.Haven't been in a bit, stopped today, quiet, no one else in during my hour. The girl reported today was her last day, and that a 24 yo girl is starting tommorrow (Tuesday, April 23rd).

I don't know why I went, other than I was passing by, without a TS, its just can't be a great experience, maybe good some days.

Umbrellaman1
05-02-13, 12:37
Did anyone notice that the place on Central St. In Leominster has a new sign / new name? Can't remember the exact name but it had "spa" in the title. New management? Gone straight? Or neither?

NewAgain
05-08-13, 10:11
Same ole, same ole. Was there recently, and got the same (a bit better actually each time) good treatment. You need to express a bit what you want, but I have never been disappointed there.

Did anyone notice that the place on Central St. In Leominster has a new sign / new name? Can't remember the exact name but it had "spa" in the title. New management? Gone straight? Or neither?

Choir Boy
05-08-13, 21:45
Same ole, same ole. Was there recently, and got the same (a bit better actually each time) good treatment. You need to express a bit what you want, but I have never been disappointed there.Was your lady at least reasonably attractive? When the place first opened, there were reports of scantily clad, somewhat nice looking ladies working there. I haven't had a chance to check it out myself yet.

NewAgain
05-09-13, 11:38
Not model material, but yeah, they were nice looking, and decent bodies.

Was your lady at least reasonably attractive? When the place first opened, there were reports of scantily clad, somewhat nice looking ladies working there. I haven't had a chance to check it out myself yet.

NewAgain
05-26-13, 10:16
Had another great dream that I visited the spa on Central st. New girl, Linda. Nice full top, good bottom and a very nice slow soft touch, took directions well, and was quite the tour guide. YMMV but she is a gem.

SePuede
06-21-13, 00:07
I visited the place twice this year, one in Jan and the second time in March both around 11:00AM. The first time I went for an h and I found it very pleasant. There are no TS provided but the wet tower at the end it was well received, .6 and .4 total.

The second time was a little of disappointment, the "girl" was way in her 40's and it was not attractive although she was tall and skinny, but since I did the trip I went for hh, .4 and .4. At my exit, there it was somebody else waiting and I did not see another girl working there. The first time FS was not in the menu and the second time, it was me who did not want it.

SePuede
06-26-13, 19:19
Central st, I mentioned I was there March or close to Feb, anyway, I am waiting for better intel to return again to Central, if not Worcester is the area until I find time to go to RI.

Now this TOFTT is for the ages.

There is one place called R&R Bodywork suite #42. The catch? It is inside the mall.

punteruk
06-27-13, 09:31
Now this TOFTT is for the ages.

There is one place called R&R Bodywork suite #42. The catch? It is inside the mall.I've used the mall place when I was having back issues. Pretty good massage for the price. ($1 / min) Certainly not the environment you'd want to attempt any extras at (unless you get off on hearing families with little kids walk by outside). Also cctv in each curtained cubby. Your pants stay on during the massage.

SePuede
07-09-13, 00:14
I've used the mall place when I was having back issues. Pretty good massage for the price. ($1 / min) Certainly not the environment you'd want to attempt any extras at (unless you get off on hearing families with little kids walk by outside). Also cctv in each curtained cubby. Your pants stay on during the massage.I saw in another website this place do rubs beside the shoulders. Enclosed is a picture of what I am talking about. In any case is inside of mall so that is one that I am not going to cross.

SP

Is Thata Sw
07-10-13, 12:18
Not sure if I'm sharing old news here. But if anyone travels to Worcester, or is willing to for a good massage. There is a place right by the greendale mall which offers cute AMP ladys for the usual donation. It's a big, clean establishment. Back of building parking. Nice girls, around mid 30's I'd say. Slender bodies, good massage, very good he.

If anyone needs info pm me. Just thought I'd share what I know.

Iamme Iam
07-10-13, 17:16
Not sure if I'm sharing old news here. But if anyone travels to Worcester, or is willing to for a good massage. There is a place right by the greendale mall which offers cute AMP ladys for the usual donation. It's a big, clean establishment. Back of building parking. Nice girls, around mid 30's I'd say. Slender bodies, good massage, very good he.

If anyone needs info pm me. Just thought I'd share what I know.Haven't spoken in a bit, was going to send a PM, but question was:

You talking about the new place on West Mountain st? Across from the exit onto rt 190?

Either you need to clean up, or a lotta guys want info.

SePuede
07-11-13, 07:36
Haven't spoken in a bit, was going to send a PM, but question was:

You talking about the new place on West Mountain st? Across from the exit onto rt 190?

Either you need to clean up, or a lotta guys want info.I think you got it, Exit 3 from Rte 190. The next close one to Greendale is Web ster so no, I can provide the rest in a PM.

Our Worcester neighbors can benefit with this info. SP

Sjbwm09
07-11-13, 21:14
I think you got it, Exit 3 from Rte 190. The next close one to Greendale is Web ster so no, I can provide the rest in a PM.

Our Worcester neighbors can benefit with this info. SPI'm thinking he's referring to Milton St.

SePuede
07-11-13, 22:37
I'm thinking he's referring to Milton St.Milton is definitely closer than Brooks to Greendale. I stopped by once to Milton but both time there was a dude working there behind the counter so I skipped it, that's when I realize I need a better intel for AMP, I ended in Park that night.

SP

NewAgain
07-12-13, 15:13
This is the Fitchburg board, might this info be better suited in the Worcester board?

Milton is definitely closer than Brooks to Greendale. I stopped by once to Milton but both time there was a dude working there behind the counter so I skipped it, that's when I realize I need a better intel for AMP, I ended in Park that night.

SP

Sjbwm09
07-12-13, 18:56
Milton is definitely closer than Brooks to Greendale. I stopped by once to Milton but both time there was a dude working there behind the counter so I skipped it, that's when I realize I need a better intel for AMP, I ended in Park that night.

SPGuy behind counter by door no problem. Wonder how many ever sign their real name. LOL. Such a joke for that.

Haven't been back to Park in 6-7 years.

SePuede
07-13-13, 13:58
On this past Tuesday I left from work early an decided to stop by at Central around 4PM. I entered and started saying hello, hello, after a minute, the attendant told me in broken English to come back in 20 minutes. Nobody else was waiting but I did not have time to wait that day. I was happy the girl was new for me, she was about 25 years old, oriental, fair looks. 5'3 and about 160 pounds, I will go back soon.

SP.

"Mongering is a disease whose only known cure is poverty".

SePuede
07-27-13, 08:38
As I promised, I went to Central yesterday around 5:45 pm. There were two people working and my provider was Linda. She is about 45, medium size, can understand basic English and not that tall at all. I asked for half and hour but she said .6 for and hour only. I agreed, room was dark and it was nice. She asked me if I was there before and I told her yes, in the other side of the local. She proceed to do the massage in the back with a good amount of oil and overall was good the massage, she did my legs but nothing in my arms or the rest of my feet before she asked me to switch. I knew she was not honoring the full hour so after she points junior if I want massage there I went for the ride for what this place is: to relax. She put oil and start shaking and I was there enjoying all her fake moaning, and her words of how big I am (average) and hard. I stayed there until she has to get more oil! I really enjoyed her frustration with the battle against junior. 15 minutes later, the deal was completed, she was exhausted and now I was happy, hot towel and then time to go, give her a tip of. 4. In overall was good, nice person, do not want too much loose fingers in her around her back, never mind private areas. She shortchange me the time about 15 minutes but this time I have the last laugh.

SP

NewAgain
08-02-13, 09:46
I must admit. I have never been disappointed at Central. Each time is a bit different, but never disappointing. Linda is great, Maggie is my fav and MeeSure or what ever was fun too. Linda has the best tata's though.

As I promised, I went to Central yesterday around 5:45 pm. There were two people working and my provider was Linda. She is about 45, medium size, can understand basic English and not that tall at all. I asked for half and hour but she said. 6 for and hour only. I agreed, room was dark and it was nice. She asked me if I was there before and I told her yes, in the other side of the local. She proceed to do the massage in the back with a good amount of oil and overall was good the massage, she did my legs but nothing in my arms or the rest of my feet before she asked me to switch. I knew she was not honoring the full hour so after she points junior if I want massage there I went for the ride for what this place is: to relax. She put oil and start shaking and I was there enjoying all her fake moaning, and her words of how big I am (average) and hard. I stayed there until she has to get more oil! I really enjoyed her frustration with the battle against junior. 15 minutes later, the deal was completed, she was exhausted and now I was happy, hot towel and then time to go, give her a tip of. 4. In overall was good, nice person, do not want too much loose fingers in her around her back, never mind private areas. She shortchange me the time about 15 minutes but this time I have the last laugh.

SP

NewAgain
08-05-13, 12:27
Stopped by there after a very odd incident (or near incident in the burg, I will post there) and drew a new gal. First day, first client. She may be new, but not to the profession. Took some coaxing, but they tried to charge me 50 for half hour, I stood my ground, and ended up paying 45. Typical massage, actually better than normal with a decent finish. Not my favorite for sure, but with coaxing, did as expected. She was between 30 and 50, medium build and average be's with large pointers. (I just described 89% of all AMP girls)

Ridem
08-08-13, 15:43
Stopped by there as well recently, I do believe I know who you talking about (Wendy). I had called ahead (speaks very little English at least on phone) and I was looking to set up an appointment with Linda who she assured me was there so we booked a time. Got there and someone else was still in what appeared later to be the only room, boss was to lazy to be out front to greet people, ended up waiting in a quiet lobby with no (tv, radio, etc) on anything to do, in clear view of everything that goes on, which I found a bit odd, don't they have another room or place for people to wait or have better scheduled timings?

Anyway a women comes out, I told her I had a scheduled a time with Linda and she says 'Linda not here take me'. Wasn't too sure about staying, as you mentioned she looks older and clothes made her not look so attractive, made her look thin, flat and not a smile on her at all (initially). I had traveled a ways so I said what the heck, Ok. She led me to the room, odd table looks homemade (head hole unusual size, and placement as well as slightly short table) , she took the house and came back. Didn't ask about type of massage I wanted like most places but started anyway, without lotion and somewhat hurried. I was about to say something and say 'enough' when she had to go out front (several times later) that's when I found out her boss was there, some arguing, and that she doesn't care to help out at least according to the girl who now somehow could speak better English. She proceeded with the massage, she started up sell after some teasing. After the flip is when I found out what was there under the layers and layers of garments purposely there to suppress and hide the rest which I realized was not bad, not bad at all. Medium build with maybe even a bit better than average be's and large pointers as mentioned by others. A cute view UTC below indicated there was more than meets the eye. She did look 40 to 50 to me but hard to tell. House 60 + 50, she was nice a good time in the end but not sure I'll repeat with her mostly because of the up sell, but we'll see.

Stopped by there after a very odd incident (or near incident in the burg, I will post there) and drew a new gal. First day, first client. She may be new, but not to the profession. Took some coaxing, but they tried to charge me 50 for half hour, I stood my ground, and ended up paying 45. Typical massage, actually better than normal with a decent finish. Not my favorite for sure, but with coaxing, did as expected. She was between 30 and 50, medium build and average be's with large pointers. (I just described 89% of all AMP girls)

Choir Boy
08-09-13, 06:51
After the flip is when I found out what was there under the layers and layers of garments purposely there to suppress and hide the rest which I realized was not bad, not bad at all. Medium build with maybe even a bit better than average be's and large pointers as mentioned by others. A cute view UTC below indicated there was more than meets the eye.Strangely enough, when this place first came onto the radar screen, there were reports of ladies wearing skimpy, sexy outfits. It looks like that is no longer the case.

NewAgain
08-09-13, 09:15
Yeah, Wendy was quite accomodating upon repeated requests. I never do a full hour, only halfs, and always leave better than I came. Usual damage is. 45 and. 4.

Stopped by there as well recently, I do believe I know who you talking about (Wendy). I had called ahead (speaks very little English at least on phone) and I was looking to set up an appointment with Linda who she assured me was there so we booked a time. Got there and someone else was still in what appeared later to be the only room, boss was to lazy to be out front to greet people, ended up waiting in a quiet lobby with no (tv, radio, etc) on anything to do, in clear view of everything that goes on, which I found a bit odd, don't they have another room or place for people to wait or have better scheduled timings?

Anyway a women comes out, I told her I had a scheduled a time with Linda and she says 'Linda not here take me'. Wasn't too sure about staying, as you mentioned she looks older and clothes made her not look so attractive, made her look thin, flat and not a smile on her at all (initially). I had traveled a ways so I said what the heck, Ok. She led me to the room, odd table looks homemade (head hole unusual size, and placement as well as slightly short table) , she took the house and came back. Didn't ask about type of massage I wanted like most places but started anyway, without lotion and somewhat hurried. I was about to say something and say 'enough' when she had to go out front (several times later) that's when I found out her boss was there, some arguing, and that she doesn't care to help out at least according to the girl who now somehow could speak better English. She proceeded with the massage, she started up sell after some teasing. After the flip is when I found out what was there under the layers and layers of garments purposely there to suppress and hide the rest which I realized was not bad, not bad at all. Medium build with maybe even a bit better than average be's and large pointers as mentioned by others. A cute view UTC below indicated there was more than meets the eye. She did look 40 to 50 to me but hard to tell. House 60 + 50, she was nice a good time in the end but not sure I'll repeat with her mostly because of the up sell, but we'll see.

Carp66
08-27-13, 18:18
Did Central St change their number or did they get shut down? Number is saying disconnected.

Carp66
08-31-13, 12:58
Did Central St change their number or did they get shut down? Number is saying disconnected.I visited central st to check out the status. It is still open and still the same ol place. Gets the job done.

punteruk
09-15-13, 13:01
Went last week. 1 hr. Cindy. 40s or 50s. Tried to flip me after 30 mins. I refused, asked for soft, got another 10 mins of lame medium. Rub 4/10. Looks 3/10. Tease 0/10. Finish 3/10. I give up there.

Carp66
09-15-13, 15:27
Went last week. 1 hr. Cindy. 40s or 50s. Tried to flip me after 30 mins. I refused, asked for soft, got another 10 mins of lame medium. Rub 4/10. Looks 3/10. Tease 0/10. Finish 3/10. I give up there.That sounds like the one I got last time I went. Was horrible. I never get names (or I just forget too quick). Never saw her there before but I would just assume leaving rather than her again.

NewAgain
10-18-13, 09:46
Visited there again on Wednesday. Seems I always get the first timer Jing, Jen... What ever her name was. She was between 25 and 50, be cups and short (LOL aren't they all) little tease on the back, flipped and UTC top and OTC bottom was allowed... Good finish but tried to upsell tip to 50. This old rodeo rider wasn't buying. .4 was max. Nothing exciting happens here much anymore. CL has a new place on Main st. Called, from what little english I could decypher it was a house second floor, drove by... NO way am I going there. If anyone has I would love to hear the report.

Adobe
10-18-13, 14:40
Visited there again on Wednesday. Seems I always get the first timer Jing, Jen... What ever her name was. She was between 25 and 50, be cups and short (LOL aren't they all) little tease on the back, flipped and UTC top and OTC bottom was allowed... Good finish but tried to upsell tip to 50. This old rodeo rider wasn't buying. .4 was max. Nothing exciting happens here much anymore. CL has a new place on Main st. Called, from what little english I could decypher it was a house second floor, drove by... NO way am I going there. If anyone has I would love to hear the report.Hey, Nuguy. . . You asked, I answered. The place on Main, if it's the one you're talking about, is near the chicken fry place, right? There was only one gal there (other than the boss-lady) when I called. The masseuse spoke very little English, and it was impossible to get my preferences understood except, eventually, by hand gestures. The set-up is legitimate-looking, but the Happy is available with (reluctant) UTC top and OTC bottom. She was in her 30's or 40's (or looked that way), average figure, short haircut. Tip was 40. Not a remarkable place in any way, but it got the job done.

Adobe.

NewAgain
10-28-13, 10:12
I called earlier this past week upon returning from a biz trip. Central St. Maggie and Linda were working. I got Maggie, who has always treated me above and beyond. We talk about some of the NEW girls moving through there and she was very animated about the latest one (which I had the honor, or back luck, your call, of meeting). If you ask me, Linda has the best rack, but Maggie delivers in areas not normal for the area.

As always, please play safe.

Ledger6969
12-16-13, 15:32
How is the massage / bodywork at this place? Skinny woman Lili maybe late thirties, glasses? Pm me if you like.

NewAgain
12-18-13, 12:03
Are you asking a question? You referring to the one in the mall. Central St is good, and. Main, not sure.

How is the massage / bodywork at this place? Skinny woman Lili maybe late thirties, glasses? Pm me if you like.

BiggaDick
12-24-13, 17:30
Has anyone visited Sofia's in Ayer. I recall the address as a pizza shop and Asian nail salon. Doesn't seem promising. However, I'm curious if anyone has checked it out. I haven't been impressed with central Mass offerings. Hoping for a good reason to visit Ayer other than autocross.

Sofia's Reflexology. Grand Opening 12/23/13 for.

Chinese Bodywork (Ayer) We provide experienced Chinese bodywork to help.

Reduce stress and relax your muscles in a new, quiet, and.

Clean environment.

Open 10 AM to 5 PM Monday through Saturday. 8 PM.

By appointment.

$70 an hour. 60 West Main St.

Ayer, MA.

978-501-4007.

BiggaDick
01-20-14, 19:44
Two visits, completely covered. Would not ease up on draping. Good massage, no hint of anything else.

Let me know if you had a better experience.

Has anyone visited Sofia's in Ayer. I recall the address as a pizza shop and Asian nail salon. Doesn't seem promising. However, I'm curious if anyone has checked it out. I haven't been impressed with central Mass offerings. Hoping for a good reason to visit Ayer other than autocross.

Sofia's Reflexology. Grand Opening 12/23/13 for.

Chinese Bodywork (Ayer) We provide experienced Chinese bodywork to help.

Reduce stress and relax your muscles in a new, quiet, and.

Clean environment.

Open 10 AM to 5 PM Monday through Saturday. 8 PM.

By appointment.

$70 an hour. 60 West Main St.

Ayer, MA.

978-501-4007.

punteruk
01-21-14, 10:50
Two visits, completely covered. Would not ease up on draping. Good massage, no hint of anything else.

Let me know if you had a better experience.Exactly the same experience. May return for good non-sensual rub. A bit pricey for that though. Interesting to see if this can survive in a town that's not exactly affluent.

SePuede
01-22-14, 19:26
Exactly the same experience. May return for good non-sensual rub. A bit pricey for that though. Interesting to see if this can survive in a town that's not exactly affluent.With enough time, even the strongest tree will buckle under the weight of snow. I am going to wait also.

Umbrellaman1
02-10-14, 21:40
I got Cindy last Saturday. She's stepped up her game compared to the below reviews. Maybe it helped that I left $60 for a tip (I was feeling generous). It's the McDonalds of AMPs. Gets the job done.

NewAgain
02-28-14, 15:05
Visited today, got new girl Nancy WOW great actual massage.. Pm for more.

MemoryLess
03-11-14, 14:32
I tried out Nancy as well. The massage was really good. I caught myself falling asleep twice. The second time I was awoken by the little spaniel they keep licking my fingers. As for her appearance and services, I found those consistent with my past visits.

Visited today, got new girl Nancy WOW great actual massage.. Pm for more.

MemoryLess
03-11-14, 14:38
I tried Sophie in Ayer. She was very nice and very professional. She's a little on the older side. She told me 50. My experience is consistent with the past reports. If you are in the area and looking for a good strictly-therapeutic massage then it's a good option.

MemoryLess
03-22-14, 12:30
I've visited this place a number of times and have had a number of good experiences, but nothing I would consider great. I visited a few days ago and there was a new girl named "Winnie", at least that is what I heard. Winnie is by far the most attractive woman I've seen there (carefully chosen words). She had a great body, tight stomach, and a great little thong. I had a great time and left very happy $60+$80.

Umbrellaman1
03-24-14, 12:37
This place is definitely the McDonalds of AMPs. With that said, has anyone ever asked if frequent fliers get any extra perks or is this strictly a Hello, and a handshake kinda place?

I've visited this place a number of times and have had a number of good experiences, but nothing I would consider great. I visited a few days ago and there was a new girl named "Winnie", at least that is what I heard. Winnie is by far the most attractive woman I've seen there (carefully chosen words). She had a great body, tight stomach, and a great little thong. I had a great time and left very happy $60+$80.

Umbrellaman1
03-25-14, 16:31
Go my own question answered. It's amazing what a haircut, a shave, and an extra .4 will get you.

This place is definitely the McDonalds of AMPs. With that said, has anyone ever asked if frequent fliers get any extra perks or is this strictly a Hello, and a handshake kinda place?

Umbrellaman1
03-28-14, 18:13
Go my own question answered. It's amazing what a haircut, a shave, and an extra .4 will get you.Sorry for the triple post, but I keep pushing the envelope with this place and my results are getting better and better. I'm not one for giving details but it's not every day that you get "Rhode Island style" treatment at a MA AMP. So this latest visit didn't seem promising at the outset. Provider came out to greet me. Was ok in the looks department, long hair, a little too skinny, and no boobs even by asian standards. She tried really hard to get me to commit to an hour but I stayed firm at 1/2. I made it up of course with a .6 tip delivered up front. As she started working me over with a medium firmness neck massage, she started to come out of her shell and whispered how handsome I was. OK, flattery will get you everywhere. She seemed a little frisky so I decided to push the envelope with a little more OTC roaming and moans of approval than I usually do. I guess it worked. She flipped me about 10 minutes in and her friskiness turned into out and out horniness. She started working the misters and I could tell she wanted a taste. She paused for a second and asked if I could spare another tip. Sensing third base I agreed to another .2. Well then the pants came off and the mutual handjob started! She grabbed some saran wrap from behind the window and went downtown, while I continued fiv. She was good and wet at this point. This continued until we both got each other off. She cleaned me up with the hot towel, and in her continued broken english said she wanted to be "girlfriend if you come back Monday" and made other allusions to suggest FS. She sent me her digits and said she was going back to NY mid-next week but would call me next time she was in the area (and still wanted me to come back Monday). So in any event, looks like I'll be visiting again Monday and see if we can reach the final frontier with this place!

Her name? Shit that's the one thing I don't remember, and their names are all made up anyway.

So I guess the moral of the story is that YMMV at Central Street. But hey, not bad for someone who only started going to AMPs a month ago!

Deb4512
04-01-14, 07:04
Can you clear out your box? LOL. I wanted to give you my new number.

BillyPilgrim
04-01-14, 09:59
Mailbox is full.

Bob01880
04-07-14, 23:48
Sorry for the triple post, but I keep pushing the envelope with this place and my results are getting better and better. I'm not one for giving details but it's not every day that you get "Rhode Island style" treatment at a MA AMP. So this latest visit didn't seem promising at the outset. Provider came out to greet me. Was ok in the looks department, long hair, a little too skinny, and no boobs even by asian standards. She tried really hard to get me to commit to an hour but I stayed firm at 1/2. I made it up of course with a .6 tip delivered up front. As she started working me over with a medium firmness neck massage, she started to come out of her shell and whispered how handsome I was. OK, flattery will get you everywhere. She seemed a little frisky so I decided to push the envelope with a little more OTC roaming and moans of approval than I usually do. I guess it worked. She flipped me about 10 minutes in and her friskiness turned into out and out horniness. She started working the misters and I could tell she wanted a taste. She paused for a second and asked if I could spare another tip. Sensing third base I agreed to another .2. Well then the pants came off and the mutual handjob started! She grabbed some saran wrap from behind the window and went downtown, while I continued fiv. She was good and wet at this point. This continued until we both got each other off. She cleaned me up with the hot towel, and in her continued broken english said she wanted to be "girlfriend if you come back Monday" and made other allusions to suggest FS. She sent me her digits and said she was going back to NY mid-next week but would call me next time she was in the area (and still wanted me to come back Monday). So in any event, looks like I'll be visiting again Monday and see if we can reach the final frontier with this place!

Her name? Shit that's the one thing I don't remember, and their names are all made up anyway.

So I guess the moral of the story is that YMMV at Central Street. But hey, not bad for someone who only started going to AMPs a month ago!I had a very similar experience myself. Booked an hour and tipped .6 . Definitely going to return.

Iamme Iam
04-29-14, 17:24
I questioned when the AMP opened a few years back in Boylston, then we got Central st in Leominster. Appears today is Grand Opening for a new Fitchburg AMP, John Fitch and Summer, behind the Fire station. Ad is on CL today. Will have to check it out, but, first month they tend to be more cautious, we'll see.

Maybe someone will beat me to a review, hint Newbies, check it out and report back, no one would know more than you.

Umbrellaman1
04-29-14, 21:27
I questioned when the AMP opened a few years back in Boylston, then we got Central st in Leominster. Appears today is Grand Opening for a new Fitchburg AMP, John Fitch and Summer, behind the Fire station. Ad is on CL today. Will have to check it out, but, first month they tend to be more cautious, we'll see.

Maybe someone will beat me to a review, hint Newbies, check it out and report back, no one would know more than you.I visited today. Think Central Street with better appointed interior and more teasing. Usual rates and skill level. It'll do, but it's a notch below Worcester or RI's finest.

Two warnings: 1). It's very busy there. Two girls on site and they're going nonstop, and it's only the SECOND day they're open! 2). I fully anticipate Fitchburg's finest to be a lot more quick on the draw than Leominster's. Fitchburg is much more sensitive to this stuff, while Leominster turns a blind eye as long as it's behind closed doors. So get it while you can.

Umbrellaman1
05-02-14, 16:53
Apparently the new Fitchburg place has taken a bite out of Leominster's business. I stopped by Leom. Friday afternoon and there was only one lady there, the manager lady (who's nice enough but variety is the spice of life). She said it has been slow. I didn't partake.

JoeMuckInFutch
05-04-14, 10:32
Apparently the new Fitchburg place has taken a bite out of Leominster's business. I stopped by Leom. Friday afternoon and there was only one lady there, the manager lady (who's nice enough but variety is the spice of life). She said it has been slow. I didn't partake.I stopped by last week; same thing. Just one older lady but she was not unattractive. Took the half hour. Very weak massage followed by a good ending with UTC on top. Not the best I've had there but not bad either.

Umbrellaman1
05-05-14, 12:11
I stopped by last week; same thing. Just one older lady but she was not unattractive. Took the half hour. Very weak massage followed by a good ending with UTC on top. Not the best I've had there but not bad either.Yeah she's the manager. She does the job but nothing extraordinary.

Victorth
05-06-14, 11:27
I've posted this in the Boston forum, but maybe someone in the Fitchburg area will have some ideas.

I'm looking for a motel where I can get a room with its own jacuzzi.

TIA,

Victor.

NewAgain
05-06-14, 15:53
Here are a few...these are not always hotels tho.

https://www.facebook.com/OasisHotTubs (never been).

http://www.candlelitemotorinn.com/ used this place once, hot tub and bed in a private setting, not an overnight place I think it was 40.00 for two hours, did the trick though. I rented the Cave room...banged in both hot tub and the bed... Brought my own wine too...made it fun.

I've posted this in the Boston forum, but maybe someone in the Fitchburg area will have some ideas.

TIA,

Victor.

Mass Hog
05-06-14, 16:29

TIA,

Victor.Arbor Inn on route 1 in Wrentham.

Travelodge on route 146 in, I think, Sutton, near the RI line.

Iamme Iam
05-07-14, 19:27
Noted another ad on CL for another AMP in Leominster, way down Central St, next to the car wash. Competition may be good for us in the North Worcester County area.

SePuede
05-08-14, 17:54
Noted another ad on CL for another AMP in Leominster, way down Central St, next to the car wash. Competition may be good for us in the North Worcester County area.I am waiting for RI quality: ts, beauty, age, fair price, whole hour +, and truly happiness with the he. Now if can only I can explained the miles in the ca'...

ARegularGuy
05-09-14, 09:37
Tried it out this week. No signs, you need to go around to the right side to the door facing the car wash and then up to the second floor. Place is plain but clean and fresh looking, the door was open so I just walked in. Saw two women, one to my right sleeping on a love seat, short, a but plumpy, butter face and another napping on a massage table a few steps away. She got up and greeted me. Alice she called herself, young (25-30 ish), taller than average, slender and pretty cute. I was happy that she escorted me to the room and took my 45 for 30 minutes. Massage was enjoyable but she didn't display much skill or experience, no teasing until the flip when I started rubbing her butt, she started to giggle and worked her way ever so slowly around to mr happy. We never talked about a HE or $ which is how it should be. UTC roaming allowed but is wasn't easy getting to her nice firm Acups locked behind the heavily padded fortress. UTC allowed down south but no access to the moist spot allowed. I'll be waiting for some info on the "other girl.".

ARG.

Iamme Iam
05-09-14, 15:37
I'll be waiting for some info on the "other girl.".ARG.I went yesterday and saw Lena, and the review is the same as yours, except I thought Alice looked better, and wondered how she was. Alice had more English skills, but when I mentioned about "Tease" she had me say it into her phone, with a language app. She giggled at Chinese translation, but doubt if it would make a difference. Lena didn't touch anywhere personal until I was on my back, it seemed like a formula she was following. Noticed the ad was same as the one from Envelope st in Worcester. Must be same staff, I won't go back until there is someone new at 1177. Did like the private parking, and lack of attention while walking, compared to the other Central st place.

ARegularGuy
05-09-14, 18:48
II, just to be clear, I saw Alice and didn't get a very good look at Lena as she was curled up on the love seat. Alice's English was, to be blunt, terrible. I tried to say to her "half hour", "40 is enough", "new place", "how are you today?" none of which she understood. To tell me she wanted $45 for 1/2 h she had to resort to using her fingers. We had zero conversation during the rest of my visit except for "water?" and "yes.".

ARG.

I went yesterday and saw Lena, and the review is the same as yours, except I thought Alice looked better, and wondered how she was. Alice had more English skills, but when I mentioned about "Tease" she had me say it into her phone, with a language app. She giggled at Chinese translation, but doubt if it would make a difference. Lena didn't touch anywhere personal until I was on my back, it seemed like a formula she was following. Noticed the ad was same as the one from Envelope st in Worcester. Must be same staff, I won't go back until there is someone new at 1177. Did like the private parking, and lack of attention while walking, compared to the other Central st place.

Iamme Iam
05-10-14, 18:29
II, just to be clear, I saw Alice and didn't get a very good look at Lena as she was curled up on the love seat. Alice's English was, to be blunt, terrible. I tried to say to her "half hour", "40 is enough", "new place", "how are you today?" none of which she understood. To tell me she wanted $45 for 1/2 h she had to resort to using her fingers. We had zero conversation during the rest of my visit except for "water?" and "yes.".ARG.As I mentioned, Lena had less English skills than Alice, and since both girls have no massage or finishing skills, guess that's off my list for a while. Saw a girl Heather advertising on BP from Gardner under Body rubs, any info? $150/ hr I believe I saw, occasionally I like a non asian experience.

JoeMuckInFutch
05-12-14, 19:16
As I mentioned, Lena had less English skills than Alice, and since both girls have no massage or finishing skills, guess that's off my list for a while. Saw a girl Heather advertising on BP from Gardner under Body rubs, any info? $150/ hr I believe I saw, occasionally I like a non asian experience.No first hand experience. You can find reviews of her, but I think it was under Nancy on the South Shore. I think I also saw one recently of her as Heather in Gardner that was not favorable but I recall the others were OK. It may be HJ only. Google the phone number too.

Clem Slide
06-23-14, 15:01
Hi, I'm new here and this is my first shot at a report. When it comes to AMPs, I'm terrible with provider names. So apologies in advance if this isn't as helpful as it could be.

I've been hitting the place in Leominster since I moved to this area last year. It gets the job done, but it's been wildly inconsistent in both the quality and mileage. I've now been to the Fitchburg AMP twice and I doubt I'll be heading back to Central St, despite the CBJ that's on the menu there sometimes. The atmosphere and massage are better and I have no complaints about the tease or finish. Provider was in her late 40's, attractive, and with niceB's (UTC). . 6+. 4.

Hope this report is up to standard, this board has been a great resource for me as a lurker.

Adobe
06-24-14, 14:46
No first hand experience. You can find reviews of her, but I think it was under Nancy on the South Shore. I think I also saw one recently of her as Heather in Gardner that was not favorable but I recall the others were OK. It may be HJ only. Google the phone number too.I saw her, twice, in Boston (South Boston). She was going by Nancy or Ann at the time, and her place was (no offense meant) a real dump: the bathroom, shared, was down a short hallway and it hadn't been cleaned, it seemed, in several months.

Heather offered a very stand-offish HJ. She had a supply of lingerie, but her skills were below average. She rushed a little, too. For that, I shelled out 120 (as best I can recollect) and it really wasn't worth the do-re-mi. She was reasonably nice, but nice only gets you so far when the client is handing over 6 Jacksons and has traveled a half-hour out of his way for the appointment.

Looks-wise, Heather was in her 30's or early 40's at the time, so I'm guessing she's full-on MILF-aged right now. She offered very, very limited roaming. I got a glimpse of the redbush but she wriggled away from even the lightest slightest touch.

Maybe she's offering more services to her visitors these days, but I wouldn't drive all the way out to Gardner just for the sake of an amateurish HJ offered by a skittish redhead.

Just my 2 cents.

Adobe.

JoeMuckInFutch
07-13-14, 17:07
I stopped by Central St and was greeted by an OLD woman who appeared to come out of the front massage room and told me to come back in 20. I decided it was time to try Ray st. The woman there was probably in her late 30's, chunky with stretch marks, and poor English, but was pleasant and accommodating. I will return.

NewAgain
07-21-14, 10:34
I made a run to Central St, found my old haunt to be closed for some reason, so I thought I would give the NEW one at 1177 a try. Typical AMP setup, no shower and average at best looking 40'ish attendant. Typical massage with average tease. Interesting info on the flip, she asked what else she could do tried to upsell a bit, I sat firm at my normal tip and was taken care of. After, she finished the front nicely but not a great massage. I will likely not repeat, but you know how the little head thinks. . 45 for 1/2 and. 4 for the effort.

MishMash
08-23-14, 07:38
I made a run to Central St, found my old haunt to be closed for some reason, so I thought I would give the NEW one at 1177 a try. Typical AMP setup, no shower and average at best looking 40'ish attendant. Typical massage with average tease. Interesting info on the flip, she asked what else she could do tried to upsell a bit, I sat firm at my normal tip and was taken care of. After, she finished the front nicely but not a great massage. I will likely not repeat, but you know how the little head thinks. . 45 for 1/2 and. 4 for the effort.Stopped there last week and she asked the question that implied menu. Offered a BJ but with condom. Laughed and said price was too high to cover and if she used condom it was only worth 50. So she dove right in and took it all down the pipes.

Hamstone
08-25-14, 10:19
Stopped there last week and she asked the question that implied menu. Offered a BJ but with condom. Laughed and said price was too high to cover and if she used condom it was only worth 50. So she dove right in and took it all down the pipes.I'm starting the second week of my vacation and had planned on visiting 154 Central. Is it now closed? I was there about a month ago and got an older, somewhat round but very pleasant provider who gave a BBBJ (finished by hand though) without a second thought. I was going to visit her again but it sounds like 1177 might be a better bet. Anyone know if 154 is gone before I take the trip?

Iamme Iam
09-14-14, 16:56
Ray ave was busy Friday, checked out Central st, was locked and dark at 11 am. Note there is an ad from a few days ago on CL, but that doesn't mean much. Anyone go this weekend? I didn't call Friday, figured they were not going to be of any use, so swung back to Ray ave. OK time, but I like topless, so, a tip more than $40 is difficult without my skin requirement. RI is worth it, if you are heading there for another reason, but a special trip just for a tit show and a TS is not worth the drive. However, if I am in the mood for FS, then it does become worth the trip.

Umbrellaman1
09-20-14, 14:36
Ray ave was busy Friday, checked out Central st, was locked and dark at 11 am. Note there is an ad from a few days ago on CL, but that doesn't mean much. Anyone go this weekend? I didn't call Friday, figured they were not going to be of any use, so swung back to Ray ave. OK time, but I like topless, so, a tip more than $40 is difficult without my skin requirement. RI is worth it, if you are heading there for another reason, but a special trip just for a tit show and a TS is not worth the drive. However, if I am in the mood for FS, then it does become worth the trip.Still open. I don't really go there since it's the McDonalds of AMPs but still open.

Iamme Iam
09-22-14, 18:28
it's the McDonalds of AMPs but still open.Could be worse, could be the Kathy of AMPs, and after going you regret the whole experience.

BiggaDick
10-21-14, 14:23
Saw this post today on CL. Has anyone visited her and willing to report. May do so myself.

New in Area. Intro Massage Special (Ayer).

Hello. My name is Allison & I am new to the area and also new to massage. I am looking for gentlemen in the area to practice my massage skills on for a discounted price of $60.00 an hour (gratuities ALWAYS greatly accepted).

I am available for both in-call and out call but only book via phone and not e-mail so please feel free to reply to this add but again, I won't take bookings unless we chat first.

I specialize in nice relaxing style massages with a special caring touch that will hopefully bring you to a fully relaxed state of mind. Call & book today.

Sminma5150
10-22-14, 16:02
Saw this post today on CL. Has anyone visited her and willing to report. May do so myself.

Hello. My name is Allison & I am new to the area and also new to massage. I am looking for gentlemen in the area to practice my massage skills on for a discounted price of $60.00 an hour (gratuities ALWAYS greatly accepted).

I am available for both in-call and out call but only book via phone and not e-mail so please feel free to reply to this add but again, I won't take bookings unless we chat first.

I specialize in nice relaxing style massages with a special caring touch that will hopefully bring you to a fully relaxed state of mind. Call & book today.I'll let you know. I'm scheduling an appointment with her. I will report after the visit. Wish me luck!!

Woodey
10-23-14, 09:37

I specialize in nice relaxing style massages with a special caring touch that will hopefully bring you to a fully relaxed state of mind. Call & book today.I got two return phone calls by 2 different girls, using different names, neither one Allison. Told me outcall only, could not describe massage or service to be provided. Incall available next week in Chelmsford. Neither one knew anything about Ayer. I'll pass on this one.

BiggaDick
11-01-14, 11:49
So, gave Allison a call. She does not do incalls. She talked about working with a friend. Tried too hard to set up a meeting right away, desperation in her voice. I didn't ask a lot of questions because it didn't feel right. Decided not to pursue.

I may have been all wrong, but I'm okay with that.

I got two return phone calls by 2 different girls, using different names, neither one Allison. Told me outcall only, could not describe massage or service to be provided. Incall available next week in Chelmsford. Neither one knew anything about Ayer. I'll pass on this one.

ProvGuy
11-03-14, 17:06
I stopped by Central St and was greeted by an OLD woman who appeared to come out of the front massage room and told me to come back in 20. I decided it was time to try Ray st. The woman there was probably in her late 30's, chunky with stretch marks, and poor English, but was pleasant and accommodating. I will return.I was also there a while ago. Don't remember her name but her description matched. I first opted for the 30 but went to the full hour because I wasn't done in time. I noticed another woman on the way out who seemed like an older mamasan but the makeup she had on made me think she may also pitch in if it was busy. Our provider may have been chunky but at least she had some Cs. Not sure if I'd return, she was accommodating but I just wasn't too attracted to her.

Iamme Iam
11-22-14, 16:57
The last 3 times at Ray I've seen the same woman, good soft massage and a fair amount of teasing, even a little ass play. Stopped in for a visit, but got Lisa, the mamsan. Maybe 45 -55? But experence counts, soft seems to get you right to teasing, and that's what I wanted. 20 min tease on stomach and mostly on all 4's, then 20 min tug, with a fair amount of prostate play. Finished with a 20 minute foot massage. $60 + $50, worth the extra 10 for ass play, UTC and reach down the front at finish. I will return.

punteruk
11-24-14, 13:06
Ray St has been my regular as well lately, found one girl who gives a really good rub, pleasant finish, and isn't too bad on the eyes. But given your description I may try to mix it up a bit.

JoeMuckInFutch
11-30-14, 09:18
The last 3 times at Ray I've seen the same woman, good soft massage and a fair amount of teasing, even a little ass play. Stopped in for a visit, but got Lisa, the mamsan. Maybe 45 -55? But experence counts, soft seems to get you right to teasing, and that's what I wanted. 20 min tease on stomach and mostly on all 4's, then 20 min tug, with a fair amount of prostate play. Finished with a 20 minute foot massage. $60 + $50, worth the extra 10 for ass play, UTC and reach down the front at finish. I will return.AGREE! Had a very similar experience with a younger woman (as usual, I can't remember her name) probably 40 ish.

LeonP
12-01-14, 12:56
Apparently the new Fitchburg place has taken a bite out of Leominster's business. I stopped by Leom. Friday afternoon and there was only one lady there, the manager lady (who's nice enough but variety is the spice of life). She said it has been slow. I didn't partake.So this is a forum where you can find massage places that you can get extra on? I was refered by a friend. And I'm kinda lost.

Iamme Iam
12-01-14, 17:43
So this is a forum where you can find massage places that you can get extra on? I was referred by a friend. And I'm kinda lost.If you are lost, its because you didn't spend 10 hours or more over a few days reading all the forums that apply to you. Start with wherever you drive, and of course Rhode Island. Then the newbie and FAQ pages, there is a whole language spoke here, you'll need to understand what people are saying. So first step, the Glossary, then the newbie, then Massachusetts sites.

After you think you know what you want to do in this new (?) hobby, just go and do it, and then tell us what you thought. However, this isn't Penthouse, give facts and opinions, and others will know if you are on the mark or just FOS. Good Luck as you join our community.

JoeMuckInFutch
12-07-14, 09:13
AGREE! Had a very similar experience with a younger woman (as usual, I can't remember her name) probably 40 ish.Quick follow-up: stopped by the other day and had her again. Said her name was Kelly. Very nice time again. Attractive, nice rack and seems to enjoy her work. Got a nice foot massage at the end.

Choir Boy
12-14-14, 09:32
Quick follow-up: stopped by the other day and had her again. Said her name was Kelly. Very nice time again. Attractive, nice rack and seems to enjoy her work. Got a nice foot massage at the end.How do the ladies dress at Ray St. ? Typical of MA, or more like RI?

JoeMuckInFutch
12-14-14, 10:52
How do the ladies dress at Ray St. ? Typical of MA, or more like RI?Mass, not RI. Yoga pants or something like it, one of those chastity bras, and a sweatshirt-like top.

Moscow Mule
12-20-14, 13:03
I was in the fine city earlier this week and decided to stop into Ray St. I have tried Central Street twice before but both visits were subpar and have no interest in returning. I opted for the half hour and drew Lisa, who apparently is the mamasan based on previous posts. She is as reported 50 ish not much to look at but very nice and has a decent set of see's. Medium massage with oil and hot towel clean up. Good job as she obviously has been in the game for a while. ST was above average with plenty of prostate inspection. Upon the flip exposed the decent see's without request and performed adequate HJ. Asked subtly about extras but was quickly answered with NO. No problem with roaming but didn't try to pet kitty, although seemed a possibility. All in all a viable option for the area. Standard rates and probably would return especially if there are younger ladies working.

MishMash
12-27-14, 19:40
No interest in heading back there. Fun enough time, as I ended up sitting on the worker girl (little thick, but whatever) and blowing it all over her. She was great and I went in the heated cabinet to grab towels and cleaned her up. She took it off me and folded it up AND RETURNED IT TO THE HEATER. I dropped the one I had in my hand and grabbed a big towel to carefully wipe up and got out of there. No thanks.

Moscow Mule
12-30-14, 17:13
No interest in heading back there. Fun enough time, as I ended up sitting on the worker girl (little thick, but whatever) and blowing it all over her. She was great and I went in the heated cabinet to grab towels and cleaned her up. She took it off me and folded it up AND RETURNED IT TO THE HEATER. I dropped the one I had in my hand and grabbed a big towel to carefully wipe up and got out of there. No thanks.Good to know. Thanks for the info. I have always figured the towels in the warmer were safe. I have visited many places that fold up the used towel and place back on shelf or under the table. It is probably more common then we would like to know. IMO if the gal doesn't really clean up or apply new linens / towels while you are getting dressed then they probably are reusing.

ARegularGuy
01-05-15, 16:52
Thanks for the info, never been and NOW I will never go. Its one thing to re-use a barely used dry towel, but a wet towel (incubator) or face hole towel re-use?. I'm history. And if they fold and replace the towel while you are watching. They really don't care. Its rather ironic because most of the Asian AMP girls are phobic about germs especially around the pussy. Most of us have been to at least one place where fingering was okay after she sterilized your hands.

ARG.

No interest in heading back there. Fun enough time, as I ended up sitting on the worker girl (little thick, but whatever) and blowing it all over her. She was great and I went in the heated cabinet to grab towels and cleaned her up. She took it off me and folded it up AND RETURNED IT TO THE HEATER. I dropped the one I had in my hand and grabbed a big towel to carefully wipe up and got out of there. No thanks.

CrossBow
02-04-15, 23:27
Saw a couple of older posts asking if they were still open. They were in December. Service was okay but not great.

NewAgain
02-06-15, 12:33
I went in January, had a decent but not terrific time with an older, pudgy gal. She stated that lately guys were not even tipping her. I got UTC top and bottom, and the standard massage. . 4 and. 4.

They need better talent.

Saw a couple of older posts asking if they were still open. They were in December. Service was okay but not great.

JoeMuckInFutch
03-06-15, 17:37
Was in that part of town and rolled by Central about 930 am, but sign was not lit up, so I headed over to Ray. Is Central still open or did the lack of talent close it down for lack of business? I like older women, but they were pushing it the last few times I went there.

So made the trip to Ray and saw my ATF there. Kelli. Same nice service, same great demeanor. She tries very hard to make you feel like it is not a service, and that you are her entire focus, and not just for the half hour. Can't get everything you might want, but the customer service effort is there.

Adobe
03-07-15, 00:29
Good to know. Thanks for the info. I have always figured the towels in the warmer were safe. I have visited many places that fold up the used towel and place back on shelf or under the table. It is probably more common then we would like to know. IMO if the gal doesn't really clean up or apply new linens / towels while you are getting dressed then they probably are reusing.In over 20 years of mongering, my experience has been that the only, only, only places that provide clean towels. That don't simply re-use towels. Are the upscale massage parlors or. In the old days. The assembly line massage parlors. Olde English in Cambridge, for example, or Chelsea Alternative Therapy, had their girls make sure that the towels were washed and dried between customers. They also had a stack of fresh towels in the bathroom to be used after your shower. A client might use 3 towels during a single visit. Once before the massage after the 1st shower, once immediately after, and another after the 2nd shower.

Independent masseuses and escorts? They get the towels that come with the hotel room, and they want to avoid attention, so they don't ask housecleaning for extra towels. Between clients, the fold the towel to make it look as fresh as possible. And AMP's? Seriously? Do anyone believe that the Fitchburg and Lowell AMP's waste any money on washing and drying towels? I take that back: I've been to at least one AMP where the the lady took my towel after the appointment and tossed it straight into the dryer. No washer. And I was disgusted to think I had just been using that towel to wipe myself off (and that some unwitting client after me would be using it, too).

IMO, you're better off bringing a small pack of wipes to clean off again right after you've used the towel (as little as possible).

Just my 2 cents.

Adobe.

Umbrellaman1
03-07-15, 23:14
Was in that part of town and rolled by Central about 930 am, but sign was not lit up, so I headed over to Ray. Is Central still open or did the lack of talent close it down for lack of business? I like older women, but they were pushing it the last few times I went there.

So made the trip to Ray and saw my ATF there. Kelli. Same nice service, same great demeanor. She tries very hard to make you feel like it is not a service, and that you are her entire focus, and not just for the half hour. Can't get everything you might want, but the customer service effort is there.Huh. I always called her "Kari" - so was she just trying to say Kelly with a Chinese accent that whole time? DOH!

JoeMuckInFutch
03-08-15, 15:38
In over 20 years of mongering, my experience has been that the only, only, only places that provide clean towels. That don't simply re-use towels. Are the upscale massage parlors or. In the old days. The assembly line massage parlors. Olde English in Cambridge, for example, or Chelsea Alternative Therapy, had their girls make sure that the towels were washed and dried between customers. They also had a stack of fresh towels in the bathroom to be used after your shower. A client might use 3 towels during a single visit. Once before the massage after the 1st shower, once immediately after, and another after the 2nd shower.

Independent masseuses and escorts? They get the towels that come with the hotel room, and they want to avoid attention, so they don't ask housecleaning for extra towels. Between clients, the fold the towel to make it look as fresh as possible. And AMP's? Seriously? Do anyone believe that the Fitchburg and Lowell AMP's waste any money on washing and drying towels? I take that back: I've been to at least one AMP where the the lady took my towel after the appointment and tossed it straight into the dryer. No washer. And I was disgusted to think I had just been using that towel to wipe myself off (and that some unwitting client after me would be using it, too).

IMO, you're better off bringing a small pack of wipes to clean off again right after you've used the towel (as little as possible).

Just my 2 cents.

Adobe.The Alcohol based hand cleaners burn my balls, but the stuff like Band-aid Wash (something like that) has a different antiseptic in it that does not burn.

JoeMuckInFutch
03-08-15, 15:39
Huh. I always called her "Kari" - so was she just trying to say Kelly with a Chinese accent that whole time? DOH!My ear hears Kelli. Who knows, and its not her real name in any event.

ARegularGuy
03-09-15, 19:11
I might have been a bit hasty in my earlier judgement about used towels, etc. In all likelihood a used towel or sheet or wash cloth or whatever is all you can expect if you are at any sort of place the offers more than a therapeutic rub. I was at a place in Worcester very recently and although the small folded towel that is often used to cover the face hole in the massage table was already very dingy looking, the woman picked it up, refolded it a placed it back on the whole right in front of me. I just might be a hypocrite.

ARG.

In over 20 years of mongering, my experience has been that the only, only, only places that provide clean towels. That don't simply re-use towels. Are the upscale massage parlors or. In the old days. The assembly line massage parlors. Olde English in Cambridge, for example, or Chelsea Alternative Therapy, had their girls make sure that the towels were washed and dried between customers. They also had a stack of fresh towels in the bathroom to be used after your shower. A client might use 3 towels during a single visit. Once before the massage after the 1st shower, once immediately after, and another after the 2nd shower.

Just my 2 cents.

Adobe.

Moscow Mule
03-10-15, 08:24

Just my 2 cents.

Adobe.Since that report about the towels I have made it a point to check them before and watch what she does with them after the session. It wasn't what I was hoping to find. In almost every place it is apparent that they reuse the towels. Some try to disguise it better than others, but most don't even care as they just fold it up and place it back on the table. I have even swapped out the one on the table with one from a stack on a shelf or underneath before the gal came in, but who knows if those are actually clean. I was just at one of the FS places in Pawtucket RI, which are now overtaxed since the demise of Providence, and the small towel at the hole in the table had some kind of stains on it. Looked like somebody wiped their ass with it, so I took if off and put it on the floor. My provider comes in and sees it on the floor and starts to refold it to put back around the face hole. I had to grab it from her and show her the crap stains and make her get another. Even though I run the risk of being labeled one of Larry's Rumpswabs, I have to say before it closed NMS in Providence was by far the best at providing clean towels. They had a commercial laundry in plain view with a little old Korean lady (thankfully not one of the providers) constantly washing, drying and folding towels.

NewAgain
03-11-15, 10:21
Well, I have always went to Central when the urge struck, but yesterday I decided what kind of monger am I if I don't give the newbies a shot. So I scooted over to Ray. Was welcomed in my Joanna or what ever she uttered in broken english. Hot body, but butter face. Any way, I did the half hour. Decent massage on back and shoulders, nice softer touch on bottom, but very little teasing. To the flip, it got a bit better. Then the final act of defiance, she moved in for the kill. I kept OTC going almost the whole time, then finally broke through the barriers to UTC on top. Nice set, but well padded and not clearly available like Central. She took directions for the finale and it was over all a 6 or 7 on the nuguy scale. . 4 and I tipped. 4 she seemed tickled at the tip?

Jolem
03-22-15, 00:04
Quick note, after being stood up by Meghan in Leominster (advertises on BP), stopped by Ray St and Kelly took great care of me, 45 m, nice slow massage, smiling, friendly and, uh, accessible, nice looong work to HE.

Quick follow-up: stopped by the other day and had her again. Said her name was Kelly. Very nice time again. Attractive, nice rack and seems to enjoy her work. Got a nice foot massage at the end.

punteruk
03-26-15, 10:39
Agree with the good things about Kelly. Called for an appt with her a few hrs early. Arrived and got who I think is bosslady. I asked about Kelly and she nodded but said nothing. Went with it, I'd had bosslady before and not too awful. This time massage was good but no smiling no teasing. Ending was just OK. Next time they try to swap I'm walking.

Quick note, after being stood up by Meghan in Leominster (advertises on BP), stopped by Ray St and Kelly took great care of me, 45 m, nice slow massage, smiling, friendly and, uh, accessible, nice looong work to HE.

Moses1892
04-08-15, 15:03
Based on reviews, I took a trip to Ray St. Today. Had Angela, sort of thin around 40 yo or so, for a very nice 30 min massage, medium to heavy pressure, but no tease unfortunately. Finish was standard, but no udc allowed. Prob would not repeat as there are better options out there. Damage was 40 + 40.

Iamme Iam
04-20-15, 23:15
Saw (BP) a new AMP opened in Lunenburg, yeah, Lunenburg. I can't see that lasting long, but they picked a decent spot on Mass Ave. They are in an old Chiropractor's office on Mass Ave,(sort of off the road per Google maps, by themselves), past the High School heading towards Townsend Harbor Rd.

Will watch for action there, can't imagine it will offer anything even equal to Ray St.

Iamme Iam
04-30-15, 12:43
I have been in NYC and didn't get out to Lunenburg, but noticed both the BP &CL ads are gone. Did the town shut them down before they opened? Anyone check it out?

Saw (BP) a new AMP opened in Lunenburg, yeah, Lunenburg. I can't see that lasting long, but they picked a decent spot on Mass Ave. They are in an old Chiropractor's office on Mass Ave,(sort of off the road per Google maps, by themselves), past the High School heading towards Townsend Harbor Rd.

Will watch for action there, can't imagine it will offer anything even equal to Ray St.

Ridem
04-30-15, 15:20

I have been in NYC and didn't get out to Lunenburg, but noticed both the BP &CL ads are gone. Did the town shut them down before they opened? Anyone check it out?New AD and no have not been yet.

https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/thp/5003235001.html

NewAgain
05-18-15, 13:55
Nuguy dreamed he visited this place last week, late afternoon. A new gal from New York named Wendy was there. In his dream, it was a mediocre massage, but OTC and UTC top and bottom was allowed, and.

A non standard AMP finish was negotiated. Nuguy loves his dreams.

JoeMuckInFutch
05-19-15, 18:12
Nuguy, thanks for the update on 154.

Taking a play from Nuguy's book, I also had a dream of stopping by a new place. I dreamed I stayed only for a half hour and service was standard fare at standard rates plus some UTC up top, but that is all I asked about, plus a little UTC up top. The young lady was chubby but I think she has the potential for being cuddly, with unusually large ones that seemed all real. Nice experience, not equal to Ray but good enough.

Iamme Iam
05-26-15, 20:21
Had a few hours available, checked out Peach Garden Spa, saw Maggie. She is young, maybe 25-28?, not your average body shape AMP girl. Not a petite girl, nor a BBW, nice curvy shape, she appears to have larger breasts, but no UTC touching and OTC did not reveal the size, the metal reinforced bra was in place. (maybe padding?

Elected a soft massage, very well done, and the HR varied nicely, with a little ass play, but not prostate depth. English skills are native level, she commutes from Metro Boston area daily. I asked, as leaving, if anything different was offered for follow up visits, nope, just OTC, (firm shapely ass), and a decent HR, will not return more than likely. I guess I should have expected there would be strict limits in a small town AMP.

I have seen Sue recently from Gardner, I enjoy the nude massage she gives, and its the same price $100/ hour. (AMP was 60 house+ 40 tip).

It appears the AMP invasion has made it into many Massachusetts towns, now if some locals will offer Nuru or even a Table Shower, I won't miss Providence, RI any longer. (well I miss the FS).

DiduRollThat
06-07-15, 17:42
Apologies for the delay, finding the time to 'give back' is almost as hard as finding the time to monger in the first place.

Maybe six weeks ago, stopped by Central St later on a rainy Friday early evening. I think it was almost 8 pm when I pulled in. Out came a late 20's early 30's female, with a cute face and what appeared to be a nice set restrained by her black elastic top. Followed her to the 1st room on left and after admiring her walk from behind I smiled as I looked her over and asked for an hour. She smiled and squezed my hand as I handed her the house fee. Sign number one that this was going the right way.

When she returned I had not yet completed undressing. She helped, her touch was purposeful and was just enough. Sign number two.

Message was OK. I had asked her to focus on my shoulders and lower back. Tease was awesome. A brush here, some pressure there. Standing at the head of the table and pressing herself into my head. Once I felt the heat of her crotch pressed against my head my hands dropped and started an all out assault on her backside, which she seemed to enjoy. After a few minutes she lowered the waist of the yoga pants. Nice.

She seemed to sense when I was getting heated. She asked me to flip and the game was on. I had nice access but she seemed to enjoy the pressure of my hand / fingers on her backside more than when I tried actual insertion. Never tried upstairs I was having too much fun where I was. She popped me much faster than I would have liked. But I guess that was a sign of how good the session was. In all a good session with a motivated lady, I was there for the full hour.

6+6. Said her name was Yoyo and.

Said 'enjoy meeing you' as I left.

I would / will repeat. Just need to maintain a little control and enjoy that for longer.

If you want more, you'll have to PM.

Stay safe.

punteruk
06-15-15, 09:39
Decided to splurge. One pair of hands therapeutic, one pair soft. 100 house + 40 x2. The punter recommends.

JoeMuckInFutch
06-17-15, 13:26
Walked in. It was a last minute urge because I was passing by. Sort of like buying more stuff in the grocery store than you have on the list because you are hungry. Younger than usual, said name was something like Lundy, but I'm not at all sure. She was attractive with small tits and a little baby belly.

In the room it was a good massage with teasing and a little OTC. After the flip it was std service but with a jackhammer technique that left much to be desired and no UTC. Would not repeat and need to call ahead for Kellie.

JoeMuckInFutch
06-20-15, 06:33
Walked in. It was a last minute urge because I was passing by. Sort of like buying more stuff in the grocery store than you have on the list because you are hungry. Younger than usual, said name was something like Lundy, but I'm not at all sure. She was attractive with small tits and a little baby belly.

In the room it was a good massage with teasing and a little OTC. After the flip it was std service but with a jackhammer technique that left much to be desired and no UTC. Would not repeat and need to call ahead for Kellie.Was in area again and felt a need. Asked for Kellie, was told by Lisa that Kellie went back to China. Lisa promised to be like Kellie. She is taller, middle age, nice medium rak, bit of a belly, and almost as accommodating and almost as skilled as Kellie. Took direction to avoid jackhammer. The other one available was introduced as Cindy, which must have been the name I incorrectly heard the other day.

TheBurgRider
06-21-15, 07:38
Was in area again and felt a need. Asked for Kellie, was told by Lisa that Kellie went back to China. Lisa promised to be like Kellie. She is taller, middle age, nice medium rak, bit of a belly, and almost as accommodating and almost as skilled as Kellie. Took direction to avoid jackhammer. The other one available was introduced as Cindy, which must have been the name I incorrectly heard the other day.Saw the new girl Lisa last night, took direction very well, Otc and complete utc were no issue. On flip all parts were exposed by her and stayed that way. Asked about alternate ending and was told she couldn't, she'd get in trouble LOL. Wish I wasn't going home again the end of next week, would have made a new friend.

JoeMuckInFutch
07-16-15, 14:18
Agree with Nuguy. Nice Chinese MILF, good experience, standard pricing. Wish she had better language skills because she tried very hard to communicate and went the extra mile on being pleasant.

TopGun04
07-28-15, 18:37
Had a recent back pull and was down and out for a few days, when I was able to walk I knew I need a massage and relief. Walk in saw the MMS who was older and pretty for her age but lucked out and drew a attractive 30-40 ish woman who I believe said her name was Cindy. Overall massage was great and really needed it did not attempt any otc cuase it was hard to reach due to back injury. ON the flip she gave the usual arousal and asked in broken english if I like more, obvious reply was yes. Proceeded to HE with a good strong technicque, not a jack hammer. Overall I will definately repeat at some point.

Choir Boy
08-19-15, 10:25
Had a few hours available, checked out Peach Garden Spa, saw Maggie. She is young, maybe 25-28?, not your average body shape AMP girl. Not a petite girl, nor a BBW, nice curvy shape, she appears to have larger breasts, but no UTC touching and OTC did not reveal the size, the metal reinforced bra was in place. (maybe padding?

Elected a soft massage, very well done, and the HR varied nicely, with a little ass play, but not prostate depth. English skills are native level, she commutes from Metro Boston area daily. I asked, as leaving, if anything different was offered for follow up visits, nope, just OTC, (firm shapely ass), and a decent HR, will not return more than likely. I guess I should have expected there would be strict limits in a small town AMP.

I have seen Sue recently from Gardner, I enjoy the nude massage she gives, and its the same price $100/ hour. (AMP was 60 house+ 40 tip).

It appears the AMP invasion has made it into many Massachusetts towns, now if some locals will offer Nuru or even a Table Shower, I won't miss Providence, RI any longer. (well I miss the FS).Excellent reviews.

Which parlor does Miss Sue work at?

Iamme Iam
08-19-15, 11:28
Excellent reviews.

Which parlor does Miss Sue work at?Sue from Gardner is a tip we learned from NuGuy, she is an independent, and was mentioned in Craigslist Reviews #12.

I have seen her 4 or 5 times, good massage, NuGuy has info for Seniors.

Panzon
08-21-15, 13:26
So I've been going to both central st locations for quite some time now but not recently there was only two ladies from each location I would really enjoy seeing again and both are Cici, the one that's it's own building was a very young maybe 20 yr very short slightly bbw but not really with an amazing ass she was so cute and nice the other building that shares some other shops was a maybe mid 30's Cici and completely stunning looks very very very pretty! Last I here she didn't work at that location anymore but that's all I here and the short one bounced from providence to LEO on maybe a 6 month basis she gave me her # last time I seen her about 6 months back which I confirmed it was her really cell since she was so flattered about how much I explained to her that I've been waiting for her to come back after my 2nd visit with her but I can't reach her anymore maybe she don't remember me or # changed if anyone knows the two gems are back in town let me know I plan to go and ask the mamasan about them so I'll keep why'all posted when I find out more.

Panzon
08-23-15, 11:46
The burg forums must be dead I guess there hasn't been much activity lately that being said I'll give some past experiences with peach garden been awhile since I've been but it's been about 3 months or so as far as I know there's 3 women there can't remember there names but one is older maybe mid 40's and the other two maybe mid to late 20's I like the older ones look I think she's pretty for a older women but not all that great Message or HE but I like her for some reason the best by far imo is the younger one which has nothing to do with her age but her skills awesome hard massage the way I prefer it cause I'm tight muscle wise and a amazing HE very intense the least favorite is the short one kinda wired body almost on the line of bbw small boobs large chest chubby face seems to be there part time soso massage soso HE, if anyone could help with the names I'll appreciate it Ty. P.S. Sorry for the chopped up review I know I'm not the good at writing.

ClitfLicker
08-26-15, 19:16
The burg forums must be dead I guess there hasn't been much activity lately that being said I'll give some past experiences with peach garden been awhile since I've been but it's been about 3 months or so as far as I know there's 3 women there can't remember there names but one is older maybe mid 40's and the other two maybe mid to late 20's I like the older ones look I think she's pretty for a older women but not all that great Message or HE but I like her for some reason the best by far imo is the younger one which has nothing to do with her age but her skills awesome hard massage the way I prefer it cause I'm tight muscle wise and a amazing HE very intense the least favorite is the short one kinda wired body almost on the line of bbw small boobs large chest chubby face seems to be there part time soso massage soso HE, if anyone could help with the names I'll appreciate it Ty. P.S. Sorry for the chopped up review I know I'm not the good at writing.Central st.

Panzon
08-27-15, 06:00
Central st.What about Central St. ?

JoeMuckInFutch
09-01-15, 06:02
Older woman, thin, a little taller than usual in an AMP, no tits, no ass, no engrish, and a horrible finish with upsell on a HJ. I should have walked out. Run out if she is there. Oops I forgot my money, and drive to Ray or go JO somewhere. Said her name was Amy but had to think about it for about 5 sec and then could barely get the word out. Not sensual in the least.

NewAgain
09-02-15, 10:23
I have found the quality of the girls at that place to consistantly decline since they opened. Further down Central st is another one, but not really worth it. When you consider.

The fee and tip, we can do better. If we start walking out on these ugo's maybe the owner will step up their game.

Older woman, thin, a little taller than usual in an AMP, no tits, no ass, no engrish, and a horrible finish with upsell on a HJ. I should have walked out. Run out if she is there. Oops I forgot my money, and drive to Ray or go JO somewhere. Said her name was Amy but had to think about it for about 5 sec and then could barely get the word out. Not sensual in the least.

NewAgain
09-12-15, 10:01
I dreamed I stopped by there on Thurs and Wendy was back. All her menu choices were available, but in my dream, I declined and went for the.

Regular AMP offering. What was odd was not undercarriage teasing this time, but took directions on the finish pretty good.

Techny22
09-22-15, 12:47
Is there anyone here who's had any experience with Charlie from the Gardner area? Ad goes up and usually disappears shortly afterwards. Please PM with any info.

Thanks, Cream.

Panzon
10-10-15, 09:07
Went early morning last week 9 ish older lady answered the door maybe 50 ish looks like she had nice bolt ons but not pleasant in the face to look at she didn't seem to be a worker cause she said she's going to call the girl to come in to take care of me so she made about 5 cell calls with no one answering her finally she got someone and I can tell she was verbally upset with the girl on the other line for not being there yet then she tells me she'll be there in 5 min. And sits me in the room with no heat and takes the house fee 60 hr sure enough to my delight Rebecca comes rushing in 5 minutes later on the dot she apologized and she gave me the full hour mediocre message no teasing but nice soft touch on the HE some OTC touching I offered her a large tip for FS but she kindly denied, after I was done still had 15 min left wich she spent messaging my scalp she's my favorite there by far and imo very pretty in the face. 40 tip.

ClitfLicker
10-10-15, 10:42
I have found the quality of the girls at that place to consistantly decline since they opened. Further down Central st is another one, but not really worth it. When you consider.

The fee and tip, we can do better. If we start walking out on these ugo's maybe the owner will step up their game.Well Said. I miss Laura!! (got to be my ATF).

Spectator
10-11-15, 20:30
Went early morning last week 9 ish older lady answered the door maybe 50 ish looks like she had nice bolt ons but not pleasant in the face to look at she didn't seem to be a worker cause she said she's going to call the girl to come in to take care of me so she made about 5 cell calls with no one answering her finally she got someone and I can tell she was verbally upset with the girl on the other line for not being there yet then she tells me she'll be there in 5 min. And sits me in the room with no heat and takes the house fee 60 hr sure enough to my delight Rebecca comes rushing in 5 minutes later on the dot she apologized and she gave me the full hour mediocre message no teasing but nice soft touch on the HE some OTC touching I offered her a large tip for FS but she kindly denied, after I was done still had 15 min left wich she spent messaging my scalp she's my favorite there by far and imo very pretty in the face. 40 tip.Rebecca is very good, but sadly there is no menu at Peach. They have to leave the door open and draping is required.

Place is clean and all the ladies are nice. There is a young one too.

ClitfLicker
10-11-15, 22:08
Rebecca is very good, but sadly there is no menu at Peach. They have to leave the door open and draping is required.

Place is clean and all the ladies are nice. There is a young one too.Wow. The burg has lost it's talent.

BRINGS tears to my one good eye. I used to enjoy central st.

NoRush
10-12-15, 19:35
A month ago I hit 154 after about a year-long absence. Got Wendy. Just another middle aged AMP worker to my eye. OK rub, but nothing special. Easy negotiation to 80 for CBJ. All seemed well at first, but about 60 seconds in she uncovered me, oiled me up and switched over to HJ. Wasn't in a mood to argue at that point, so I finished, paid as agreed and left.

She encouraged me to return soon. That seems unlikely.

Stay safe out there, guys.

NoRush.

FluffyNosnToes
10-20-15, 10:35
Saw sue for a massage for the second time. Everything went as good if not better than the first time. I will repeat. Thanks to the seniors for recomending.

Iamme Iam
10-22-15, 19:47
For those interested, Hanna has returned from vacation to China. I saw Lily this past visit,(second time) visit w extras ($60 +80) details to interested seniors.

Moses1892
11-11-15, 12:41
Having the day off, I visited Ray St. This am. 30 minute session with Mary. She is probably mid 40's, not great looking, but decent enough. Relaxing soft massage and nice ending, but otc only. Nice scalp msssage to end things. I would repeat, 40+40.

ARegularGuy
11-16-15, 09:54
Anyone have any experience? Given all the spelling / grammar errors, they must be posting the ads themselves.

ARG.

REST & RELAXATION FOOT SPA at at at at at lower price at at at at at GRAND OPEN_ (Leominter).

© craigslist. Map data © OpenStreetMap.

9 central.

(google map).

9 Central St, Leominster MA 01453.

BODY WORK FOOT RUB.

_ _ _ _ GRAND OPEN _ _ _ _.

SPECIAL $$ PRICE.

60 minutes $ 49 Was $60.

90 minutes $ 75 Was $85.

2 HOURS $ 90 Was $110.

ONLY OEN MONTH PLEASE COMMING SOON.

Why (why (9734;9734 why (why (9734;9734 why (9734;9734;65289;.

PLEASE CALL 978 * 4880.

Iamme Iam
11-16-15, 12:11
I looked just 2 minutes ago, is the ad down? I checked every CL spot, and BP, nothing was seen.

Is 9 Central next to the Brazilian store, or is it the first apartment on the right?

Unless they are going to offer something else, can't see how a third AMP can succeed within a 2 mile stretch of road, none seem to be doing well as it is.

Anyone have any experience? Given all the spelling / grammar errors, they must be posting the ads themselves.

ARG.

REST & RELAXATION FOOT SPA at at at at at lower price at at at at at GRAND OPEN_ (Leominter).

craigslist. Map data OpenStreetMap.

9 central.

(google map).

BODY WORK FOOT RUB.

SPECIAL $$ PRICE.

60 minutes $ 49 Was $60.

90 minutes $ 75 Was $85.

2 HOURS $ 90 Was $110.

PLEASE CALL 978 * 4880.

Victorth
11-16-15, 13:24
I saw their sign and stopped in to check out the place. Except for the masseuse I was the only person there, and she could just barely speak English.

Was planning to try them, but after reading relatively recent posts am wondering if I should pass. Can anyone provide additional info?

TIA.

Victor.

RoboMan25
11-16-15, 14:17
I saw their sign and stopped in to check out the place. Except for the masseuse I was the only person there, and she could just barely speak English.

Was planning to try them, but after reading relatively recent posts am wondering if I should pass. Can anyone provide additional info?

TIA.

Victor.Not a good experience. Small town fears. Always looking over shoulder for uncle LEO.

Kat1248
11-17-15, 20:31

TIA.

Victor.I've been there several times, each time a different experience. The last time the massage was so-so but the tease was great, ending was standard.

Only once was there negotiation up front (first time there), the other times I settled after the massage.

Your mileage may vary but I had no issues there.

Umbrellaman1
11-17-15, 22:32

ARG.

craigslist. Map data OpenStreetMap.

9 central.

(google map).

BODY WORK FOOT RUB.

SPECIAL $$ PRICE.

60 minutes $ 49 Was $60.

90 minutes $ 75 Was $85.

2 HOURS $ 90 Was $110.

PLEASE CALL 978 * 4880.That's bad news. Going to boomerang on them if they don't cut the shit.

BlueMan2006
11-20-15, 14:53

TIA.

Victor.I have been there on two occassions. Both times the service was good. Very nice teasing especially on the bottom. My first time she played extensively with it then on the flip gave and excellent rub and tug to the twigs and berries. I'd would go back.

Big Head
11-21-15, 14:32
I looked just 2 minutes ago, is the ad down? I checked every CL spot, and BP, nothing was seen.

Is 9 Central next to the Brazilian store, or is it the first apartment on the right?

Unless they are going to offer something else, can't see how a third AMP can succeed within a 2 mile stretch of road, none seem to be doing well as it is.https://worcester.craigslist.org/thp/5325846191.html

-BH.

Panzon
11-23-15, 16:56
Went in to get a feel for the place around 1 pm don't know if they are fully setup for customers yet cause I seem to startle them when I opened the door two ladies a bit on the older side one maybe late 40's other late 50's standing over a Asian male showing them something on a laptop everyone still had there jackets on, I got the sense like there's no menu considering it's very visible from the outside and no privacy between beds either. So I just asked for the hours of operation and politely left.

Umbrellaman1
11-24-15, 00:28
Went in to get a feel for the place around 1 pm don't know if they are fully setup for customers yet cause I seem to startle them when I opened the door two ladies a bit on the older side one maybe late 40's other late 50's standing over a Asian male showing them something on a laptop everyone still had there jackets on, I got the sense like there's no menu considering it's very visible from the outside and no privacy between beds either. So I just asked for the hours of operation and politely left.They're legit. Not that there's anything wrong with that but the massage was lousy.

Iamme Iam
11-24-15, 08:47
Thanks to Panzon and Umbrellaman1 for checking this place out, and reporting promptly. At least our forum members will know to avoid.

They're legit. Not that there's anything wrong with that but the massage was lousy.

Moses1892
12-04-15, 16:02
Had another visit with Lilly at Ray Street this week. Great massage and the ending was more than I expected and more than I got on my initial visit. With her, I think if you are a repeat customer and if she likes you, additional options are on the table. Her massage technique was good as well, heavy pressure in spots. No real tease, but the ending was well done. She isn't the youngest provider, but I will attest to a very enjoyable visit.

Zantani
12-10-15, 19:53
It is legit and it is linked to the mall massage place so they make enough money off that traffic and location to cover both I guess.

Moses1892
12-11-15, 16:11
Tried Central st for the first time (the one further from Leominster center. Uninspired rub and awful jackhammer ending by a not attractive older asian. Curiosity got me there, but would not repeat.

Panzon
12-11-15, 16:29
Neither of the two central locations are worth it anymore imo I pop my head in about once a month just to see who's working and I haven't notice any rotation in a long time.

IWannaTapIt
12-12-15, 23:17
Tried Central st for the first time (the one further from Leominster center. Uninspired rub and awful jackhammer ending by a not attractive older asian. Curiosity got me there, but would not repeat.Yeah I refused the HE from 1177, didn't like any of it.

154 at least it is a nice rubdown and her personality makes up some for the lackluster looks.

Just nothing worth it around the area.

JoeMuckInFutch
12-13-15, 11:13
Yeah I refused the HE from 1177, didn't like any of it.

154 at least it is a nice rubdown and her personality makes up some for the lackluster looks.

Just nothing worth it around the area.Went there for the first time in many months. Wendy is still there. MILF, possibly 40's, chubby, tries to please and is very open minded. I would repeat if in the area and nothing better on the horizon.

Attract
12-14-15, 02:15
Is it the same Wendy who used to be in Worcester or a different one

Went there for the first time in many months. Wendy is still there. MILF, possibly 40's, chubby, tries to please and is very open minded. I would repeat if in the area and nothing better on the horizon..

JoeMuckInFutch
12-16-15, 19:06
Is it the same Wendy who used to be in Worcester or a different one

.I don't know the Worcester Wendy so I could not tell you.

Moses1892
12-20-15, 14:36
I don't know the Worcester Wendy so I could not tell you.It is a different Wendy. No idea where Worcester Wendy ended up.

Attract
12-21-15, 18:11
Met her at Foxwoods couple of weeks ago. Said she is not working in parlor. She stays in New York and comes to Foxwoods on special request.

It is a different Wendy. No idea where Worcester Wendy ended up..

Iamme Iam
01-02-16, 18:39
Noted this posting a few weeks ago, wrote and rates are $60/ hr, covering not required.

http://worcester.craigslist.org/bts/5300240824.html

Picture provided, anyone checked her out?

I assume legit, but its Fitchburg, you never know if she's another Sue from Gardner.

Iamme Iam
01-07-16, 20:54
Stopped over at Ray st today, Hanna was occupied, and I was met by a new woman, Lisa / Julie? (She's new, think she forgot which name she was using here). She is short, 5' maybe, but arms were quite muscular, and she appeared to be quite busty.

Requested soft, (my usual with Lilly) technique was almost too soft, and teasing to light. No shirt up / bra down, no under clothes touching, and a feel over the imaginary "see cup", (can not edit back to C) turned out to be several layers of padding and a hefty bra.

I am heading out of the area until spring soon, but would not return to her, for a repeat. Today, $60 + $40 for an hour.

Spectator
01-11-16, 21:17
Stopped in at 1 5 4 see e and t are a l last night. Older woman with some tat's answered the door. Spoke little english. I almost left but it was late and I had already struck out at P e a see h which was closed.

Lady stacked me with all sorts of hot stones, hot towels, heat packs, some stinky vicks smelling creme and I lay there stewing like I had been coocooned. Wierd.

I lay there cocooned and she sorta rubbed me here and there, but holy moly do they have an arsenal of equipment and goops.

Flipped at the half damage was 60 + 100. Showered after, she was friendly and chatty and went thru the motions.

Panzon
01-12-16, 02:15
Stopped in at 1 5 4 see e and t are a l last night. Older woman with some tat's answered the door. Spoke little english. I almost left but it was late and I had already struck out at P e a see h which was closed.

Lady stacked me with all sorts of hot stones, hot towels, heat packs, some stinky vicks smelling creme and I lay there stewing like I had been coocooned. Wierd.

I lay there cocooned and she sorta rubbed me here and there, but holy moly do they have an arsenal of equipment and goops.

Flipped at the half damage was 60 + 100. Showered after, she was friendly and chatty and went thru the motions.How you choose to spend yours is up to you obviously but for +100 I must assume it was more than just standard finish or did you just feel over generous?

Umbrellaman1
01-12-16, 14:06
How you choose to spend yours is up to you obviously but for +100 I must assume it was more than just standard finish or did you just feel over generous?$100 tip will get you the works with that lady. So I've heard.

JoeMuckInFutch
01-12-16, 17:55
$100 tip will get you the works with that lady. So I've heard.For that much I hope he got his money's worth. Not great but convenient, price was right and only had to pay the half hour house fee of $40.

Spectator
01-12-16, 21:59
for +100 I must assume it was more than just standard finish You catch on quick.

I tend to post just enough for the regular reader to get the point, and not enough to get a place in trouble.

There are far better places to get what I got there, with far prettier, but I had $100 worth of fun.

RoboMan25
01-14-16, 11:19
Quick stop on a cold night. Met with Hanna again. . 4 & . 4 for solid massage and above avg AMP finish. Did say she was traveling for 10 days.

Iamme Iam
01-15-16, 18:12
I stopped by Ray Ave, Hanna was busy, won't see Lisa, so went for a follow up to Peachtree, haven't been since they opened. This quoted review is on the money with the older AMP lady there today. As usual I requested a "soft" start, and that gets me thru the crap, right to a tease, and the tease was a very good. No shirt up, but did allow under shirt feel. See you guys in the spring.

I have been there on two occassions. Both times the service was good. Very nice teasing especially on the bottom. My first time she played extensively with it then on the flip gave and excellent rub and tug to the twigs and berries. I'd would go back.

SePuede
01-23-16, 11:54

Flipped at the half damage was 60 + 100. Showered after, she was friendly and chatty and went thru the motions.For a $. 6 I expect FS which did not mention in your review, although you indicated she was an older woman so yeah, tough call.

Lee1995
01-23-16, 12:18
Need opinions on which AMP around the fitch / LEO area is the best. Never partaken in one would like to try it out, info would be much appreciated. Pm me please, will share some of my intel if youd like.

NewAgain
01-26-16, 10:41
They have a shower there? Hmmm. I have been there a gillion times, never was offered one.

For a $. 6 I expect FS which did not mention in your review, although you indicated she was an older woman so yeah, tough call.

Panzon
01-27-16, 22:14
When I went to peach some months ago I apologized for my appearance because I just got out of work and I was told if I ever feel the need to shower there they wouldn't have a problem with it but I never had the need again so I wonder if they offer that to repeats or something but as far as central I wouldn't know.

Young Prince1
01-29-16, 02:05
Noted this posting a few weeks ago, wrote and rates are $60/ hr, covering not required.

http://worcester.craigslist.org/bts/5300240824.html

Picture provided, anyone checked her out?

I assume legit, but its Fitchburg, you never know if she's another Sue from Gardner.Was in the area and curiosity got me. Decided to take the plunge. She is a very nice lady and looks decent for her age, I believe she told me she is almost 50. Told me she lives there with one other person. A sister in law I think. When I get there her teenager kids are there near the door. They just watch me go in. That was the first clue to figure how it would go. She will talk your ear off and pretty much tell you her life story and you would be able to write a book afterwards. I will say though her massage is not bad and there is some teasing but no extras. I'm pretty good at using my talk and charm with closing deals where I leave happy but no luck. She will encourage diy only. She says she can't do it because it's illegal and considered sexual assault blah blah. Only get one shot with me. So If I happen to be in the area again I won't repeat.

Hank Rearden
02-09-16, 08:50
Had a dream that I went back to Peach and had a massage from Kim. Nice looking for an AMP. Said 30 y / o I'd guess 40. Very nice massage, best I've had in a while. No problem with OTC from the start. Top and bottom. Nice little tease and some UTC top but not really pulled back gigglig after couple seconds. Kiss during the HJ finish. Her English was not great. 1 hr 60-house 40-tip. Finished with feet and head. Didn't feel rushed at all.

BikeZappa
02-11-16, 14:21
Elements Massage is close to me and I was wondering if anyone had any positive or negative feedback or experience. It's a bit pricy at $99 per session but it maybe worth it.

Thanks and I'll report back.

Moses1892
02-11-16, 16:18
Elements Massage is close to me and I was wondering if anyone had any positive or negative feedback or experience. It's a bit pricy at $99 per session but it maybe worth it.

Thanks and I'll report back.Great therapeutic massage, you are under a sheet the whole time and there is no tease or HE. Massage is great, but don't ask for or expect anything more.

BikeZappa
02-11-16, 16:33
Had a dream that I went back to Peach and had a massage from Kim. Nice looking for an AMP. Said 30 y / o I'd guess 40. Very nice massage, best I've had in a while. No problem with OTC from the start. Top and bottom. Nice little tease and some UTC top but not really pulled back gigglig after couple seconds. Kiss during the HJ finish. Her English was not great. 1 hr 60-house 40-tip. Finished with feet and head. Didn't feel rushed at all.Sounds good. Can you do a walk in with no appointment?

MishMash
02-11-16, 16:35
Sounds good. Can you do a walk in with no appointment?Yup. You certainly can.

Hank Rearden
02-11-16, 22:55
Sounds good. Can you do a walk in with no appointment?Yes. Place was dead. I didn't get a look at it, but she said they have a shower too. Place was nice and clean as well. There are 3 other choices in the area - 1 can be busy and not exactly a private location in Fitchburg. 2 in Leominster is not really private as you have to walk out the front door on a very busy street + inside dirty floors and AMP's who are nearing retirement (they also have no limits, so not all bad). 3 further down that street I've heard isn't worth the house fee.

Peach has a great location. It's on a main road but has a nice long driveway and the shop is way off the street. I would think it would get less attention from LE and you don't have to worry who is driving past on the way to your car.

Blbu007
02-15-16, 01:32
Had another visit with Lilly at Ray Street this week. Great massage and the ending was more than I expected and more than I got on my initial visit. With her, I think if you are a repeat customer and if she likes you, additional options are on the table. Her massage technique was good as well, heavy pressure in spots. No real tease, but the ending was well done. She isn't the youngest provider, but I will attest to a very enjoyable visit.I like you have tried 1 le5 om4 in. It was a decent rub but the broad in there was old enough to be my grand ma. Strong hands though but I just opted for h / j.

60 plus tip. Could you give me a little more intel on Ray. Leomin. Rubs suck thanks!!

Gafgaf88
02-29-16, 11:25
Spending some time at Fitchburg State and thinking of visiting Holly.

http://capecod.backpage.com/BodyRubs/busty-cutie-for-erotic-massage/25277736

Has anyone seen her?

Thanks.

ARegularGuy
02-29-16, 15:26
The pics are her, maybe 2-3 years old. She delivers what she describes and uses a liberal amount of coconut oil. No FS that I know of but plenty of mutual nude play.

ARG.

Has anyone seen her?

Thanks.

Adobe
02-29-16, 19:16

Has anyone seen her?

Thanks.Holly's nice enough, and the mutual roaming (no FIV) is nice for a change. But my experience was that the price of admission was for the happy ending only, along the lines of what you'd expect at an AMP. There was modest. But persistent. Upsell for any additions (no oral, no FS, but between the boobs) to the basic experience. I think 100 or 120 roses was for the most basic massage, with HE, and she was pretty good at the tease and HE, so you might stop there in any event.

Just my 2 cents.

Adobe.

SP508
03-08-16, 22:41
Holly's nice enough, and the mutual roaming (no FIV) is nice for a change. But my experience was that the price of admission was for the happy ending only, along the lines of what you'd expect at an AMP. There was modest. But persistent. Upsell for any additions (no oral, no FS, but between the boobs) to the basic experience. I think 100 or 120 roses was for the most basic massage, with HE, and she was pretty good at the tease and HE, so you might stop there in any event.

Just my 2 cents.

Adobe.So what's her age? Is the massage private or does she have roommates running around? Wouldn't mind trying to charm my way into some FS or BJ 😏.

Adobe
03-08-16, 23:16
So what's her age? Is the massage private or does she have roommates running around? Wouldn't mind trying to charm my way into some FS or BJ .I'm going to guess she's in her 30's or 40's. Definitely not in her 20's, and she might have been in her early 30's a couple of years back, but she might have been in her late 30's, too. Don't know about the roommate situation, or for that matter whether she's still living in the same apartment (near a corner on a hill, possibly technically just outside of F'burg.

At the time she practically kicked me out for just asking about services beyond the HE. She's known for using lots of oil and offering a titty f**k, but you can just tell. Nothing personal, SP! - that she advertises in bodyrubs because she really does not provide any "advanced" services.

Clem Slide
03-09-16, 08:30
I'm going to guess she's in her 30's or 40's. Definitely not in her 20's, and she might have been in her early 30's a couple of years back, but she might have been in her late 30's, too. Don't know about the roommate situation, or for that matter whether she's still living in the same apartment (near a corner on a hill, possibly technically just outside of F'burg.

At the time she practically kicked me out for just asking about services beyond the HE. She's known for using lots of oil and offering a titty f**k, but you can just tell. Nothing personal, SP! - that she advertises in bodyrubs because she really does not provide any "advanced" services.She's in a downtown F'burg apt now, still using lots of unscented coconut oil. No roommates, but lots of cats.

Iamme Iam
03-22-16, 15:08
Home again, now that the snow is (mostly) gone. Stopped at Ray st, saw Lilly, $60 +60, no changes since last visit. Stopped and saw Sue, she has added a Nuru component (dry) to her massage. It is enjoyable with the larger breasts. Encourage members to revisit, if it has been a while.

Ampdude 2003
03-27-16, 17:46
Home again, now that the snow is (mostly) gone. Stopped at Ray st, saw Lilly, $60 +60, no changes since last visit. Stopped and saw Sue, she has added a Nuru component (dry) to her massage. It is enjoyable with the larger breasts. Encourage members to revisit, if it has been a while.Hey guys. Saw a reference to Sue a couple of times. The reference to "nuru" and "larger breasts" has me curious. Can one of you kind folks provide me with more info and how to contact? Thanks in advance.

ARegularGuy
03-28-16, 14:08
Never heard of dry nuru, is there such a thing? Larger breasts would translate to "boob job" which has me taking a pass. The fake feel kills the mood for me.

ARG.

Hey guys. Saw a reference to Sue a couple of times. The reference to "nuru" and "larger breasts" has me curious. Can one of you kind folks provide me with more info and how to contact? Thanks in advance.

SecretSquirell
03-28-16, 15:37
Never heard of dry nuru, is there such a thing? Larger breasts would translate to "boob job" which has me taking a pass. The fake feel kills the mood for me.

ARG.FWIW.

Having experienced it I can say nuru is not the best way to o describe the act with Sue, more of a bodyslide where you are already oiled from massage but no additional oil or lube is added.

As to the mention of "larger breasts" I have to assume he meant larger than most, not larger than they used to be. Sue is definitely not enhanced. They are full and nice but way too much droop and no implant detected after extensive contact.

Iamme Iam
03-28-16, 17:55
FWIW.

Having experienced it I can say nuru is not the best way to o describe the act with Sue, more of a bodyslide where you are already oiled from massage but no additional oil or lube is added.

As to the mention of "larger breasts" I have to assume he meant larger than most, not larger than they used to be. Sue is definitely not enhanced. They are full and nice but way too much
droop and no implant detected after extensive contact.I am sorry if there was any confusion, I was describing her newer massage effort by the name she used, I know Nuru uses a special soap, and Sue doesn't use anything, it isn't really dry, but the available oil on your back.

So bodyslide is a better description, I should have said, her "naturally" larger breasts, no she didn't get implants, she is at least a the, but finishing Russian style is available for those so inclined. Myself, the older I get, the more I enjoy.

A set of smaller perky boobs. (emphasis on perky).

IWannaTapIt
03-28-16, 20:08
I'm moving back into Gardner, any update on either of the Central spots?

Last time through 1177 was a jackhammer and 154 was enthusiastic but on the used side.

I'd like to meet Sue but I see she is only trusted to seniors.

Choir Boy
03-29-16, 05:44
I am sorry if there was any confusion, I was describing her newer massage effort by the name she used, I know Nuru uses a special soap, and Sue doesn't use anything, it isn't really dry, but the available oil on your back.

So bodyslide is a better description, I should have said, her "naturally" larger breasts, no she didn't get implants, she is at least a the, but finishing Russian style is available for those so inclined. Myself, the older I get, the more I enjoy.

A set of smaller perky boobs. (emphasis on perky).I visited Sue about a year and a half ago. Not a bad experience, but I would not repeat. She was very flabby. Not fat, but she made no effort to stay in shape. If she would visit a gym a few times a week, she could double her prices.

Attract
03-31-16, 14:47
She has now removed the massage table instead she has a mattress on the floor. Mostly visiting her is due to her excellent attitude and for some people her style of massage feels really good. She is never in a rush, she takes her time and is a slow teaser. I agree that she does not have the best body. It depends on what you are looking to achieve. I visit her if I am in that area. Would not drive specially unless I am in a pinch.

I visited Sue about a year and a half ago. Not a bad experience, but I would not repeat. She was very flabby. Not fat, but she made no effort to stay in shape. If she would visit a gym a few times a week, she could double her prices.

Enigma81
04-04-16, 19:40
She has now removed the massage table instead she has a mattress on the floor. Mostly visiting her is due to her excellent attitude and for some people her style of massage feels really good. She is never in a rush, she takes her time and is a slow teaser. I agree that she does not have the best body. It depends on what you are looking to achieve. I visit her if I am in that area. Would not drive specially unless I am in a pinch.I started using Sue about 2 years ago. She used to do a lot more than just massage. I was getting Bjs from her on the regular back then. She gives a good massage and a good HE. I think it's funny she ditched the table, I used to request just doing it on her bed, guess she adopted that style over the table.

Enigma81
04-05-16, 20:10
Stopped in at Peach today. First time there. I got Kim, nothing special in looks but she gives a nice firm massage and teases well. Did a great job teasing before the flip. After flip she went right for my boys. She played around with me for a few minutes and then walked over to lube up her hands. She gave a very very good HE, she took her time and seemed to be into it. Otc was ok, I didn't push for more, it being my first go at this place. I'd definitely go again and see what else is on the menu.

Bc0625
04-08-16, 10:12
Does any one know how to get a hold of Holly I tried through her ad but no response?

TopGun04
04-08-16, 20:34
Does any one know how to get a hold of Holly I tried through her ad but no response?If you've seen her before try texting her, that usually works. Did notice her ads are all down thought so that may be a sign.

ARegularGuy
04-10-16, 13:40
Her ad is back up but no phone #.

ARG.

http://worcester.backpage.com/BodyRubs/busty-cutie-for-erotic-massage/25277736

Ambrose
04-10-16, 16:37

ARG.

http://worcester.backpage.com/BodyRubs/busty-cutie-for-erotic-massage/25277736At the top of her ad (in blue) is a reply button, never tried them but I would suppose it would work.

FluffyNosnToes
04-12-16, 09:53
At the top of her ad (in blue) is a reply button, never tried them but I would suppose it would work.I've used reply button multiple times but no luck.

WIL79
04-16-16, 22:57

ARG.

http://worcester.backpage.com/BodyRubs/busty-cutie-for-erotic-massage/25277736Ad up today with phone number included in this one: http://worcester.backpage.com/BodyRubs/busty-cutie-for-erotic-massage/25277736.

ZootJs
04-18-16, 14:17
Visited Peach Garden. (Note: peaches grow in orchards, not gardens.) Had a relaxing half hour for $40 plus tip. Could have left happy; chose to hold it.

I like this place. It's very simple and small, and no frills, but clean. Parking is on facing the street, but it's set back far enough that license plates / bumper stickers probably can't' be read.

There's the typical edge of dysfunction that is part of the charm of such establishments; there was no receptionist, so twice, Jessica had to leave the table to answer the door. Apologetic. That was annoying.

Actual massage was solid; flip was pleasant and what it should be, with entertaining tease followed by attention on where it should be. Provider was average / pleasant in appearance, maybe in her thirties (hard to tell). Very little English.

Enjoyed it, overall. Will return.

Sjbwm09
04-18-16, 19:43
Ad up today with phone number included in this one: http://worcester.backpage.com/BodyRubs/busty-cutie-for-erotic-massage/25277736.I'll try reply. See if she does. There is NO phone number in ad. Unless my cataracts are really affecting my sight.

WIL79
04-18-16, 23:45
I'll try reply. See if she does. There is NO phone number in ad. Unless my cataracts are really affecting my sight.Sorry, I had done a Google image search and found a previous ad that had phone #. Should have cut and pasted it. Ran thru same steps and its gone now. One of the many times I wished I had a photographic memory. Guessing she wants initial contact using email?

JoeMuckInFutch
04-20-16, 16:59
Here is the ad with phone #.

Hi gentlemen: I would love to relax you with my sensual massage.

You can massage me as well!

About me: pretty, sweet, sexy, fun and discreet.

Incalls only.

🌷Looking to build client relationships.

Please text name and availability.

978 732-4514.

I will get back asap. Advance booking preferred.

😊Please shower before appointment!

You can also shower with me!128049;.

Tips accepted for excellent service.

I look forward to massaging you! Holly.

Poster's age: 29.

• Location: Boston, Fitchburg / Leominster, South Coast, Springfield, Worcester.

• Post I'd: 25277736 worcester.

ProvGuy
04-21-16, 09:47
Stopped in at Peach today. First time there. I got Kim, nothing special in looks but she gives a nice firm massage and teases well. Did a great job teasing before the flip. After flip she went right for my boys. She played around with me for a few minutes and then walked over to lube up her hands. She gave a very very good HE, she took her time and seemed to be into it. Otc was ok, I didn't push for more, it being my first go at this place. I'd definitely go again and see what else is on the menu.I have to agree with Enigma, on everything except the ST, that was lackluster IMHO but, the ending was superb. Contributing members to this forum can PM for details.

Stay safe,

Provguy.

Iamme Iam
04-26-16, 11:11
She has now removed the massage table instead she has a mattress on the floor. Mostly visiting her is due to her excellent attitude and for some people her style of massage feels really good. She is never in a rush, she takes her time and is a slow teaser. I agree that she does not have the best body.Think Sue read this prior posting, I had a great time there today, and she mentioned she was heading to the gym, I had already guessed she was going because her hips seemed smaller.