PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Hobby Horse
04-08-13, 09:50
This report is about a date I had with a CL CE gal I met in Stoughton about 7 weeks ago. Sorry for the long delay.

Long story as short as possible: saw an ad and played email tag with a provider until we could agree on a meeting time that worked for both of us. When it finally happened I couldn't have been happier with her looks, body, hygiene, ect. Every once in awhile I strike gold and it happened again. This girl was hot. HOT! Tall, sexy dark curly hair, great eyes, she smelled nice, clean, clear skin, real boobs slightly bigger than I like but soft and warm, toned hard body, trimmed Bush, tight little box with bubble gum lips, and a firm ass with great round little cheeks. Stage name was Rachael.

I picked her up at agreed spot and did cop check as we drove. She wanted to go to her spot but I was having none of that since it was my first time with her and I didn't want to get set up. Since she didn't protest too much she seemed on the level. I know now that she was. Also got her life story. She claimed she was engaged to a woman and was only a part timer needing money. Whatever.

So we got to a spot I knew and when she undid the bra and those girls starting bouncing I thought I would lose it right there. That's how seriously hot I think she was. She started discussing donation as her tiny panties came off and I was like whatever you want I'll pay it.

I wish I could say I banged her for 45 minutes after a half hour BJ, but I can't. I think I managed 5 pumps doggy style before I nutted into condom. Her ass and pussy bent over was such a perfect sight to see. She giggled and said no one lasts long with her and I believe her. I paid too much and it was worth every penny.

Anyway I brought her back and made another date with her and now she's gone. No replies to calls or emails. She did mention she was planning on moving to Brockton so maybe that's what happened. She also claimed she was from Quincy and that her fiancee also works. I don't know but if I ever get another chance to see her again I'm going all out with her by getting a room and booking her all night. So worth it to me.

ThatGuy23
04-08-13, 10:01
Good story, Hobby. Very envious. If you let me know what her ad said, I'll keep an eye out for ya! .

Would love some advice on utilizing CLCE. Anybody out there that uses it: do you find more like with posting, or with replying to posts?

I've tried posting a couple of times but it seems I just get spam back. Ever get e-mails that come from someone with a really strange name, like, not foreign but just looks made-up? I often assume those are spam.

I've also tried replying to posts, but many of those must also be spam. Any clues on what I should look for?

Thanks.

Hobby Horse
04-08-13, 10:16
Good story, Hobby. Very envious. If you let me know what her ad said, I'll keep an eye out for ya! .

Would love some advice on utilizing CLCE. Anybody out there that uses it: do you find more like with posting, or with replying to posts?

I've tried posting a couple of times but it seems I just get spam back. Ever get e-mails that come from someone with a really strange name, like, not foreign but just looks made-up? I often assume those are spam.

I've also tried replying to posts, but many of those must also be spam. Any clues on what I should look for?

Thanks.I've had limited luck with CLCE but there are providers there you just have to keep trying and be persistent. I've must have replied to hundreds of ads but have only meet up with two girls and had one wild goose chase. Just create a hobby email address and after awhile you will get good at recognizing real ads from fake ones. The real ads disappear quick and sometimes replies are delayed or in junk mail box. Good luck.

Dh1610
04-08-13, 10:46

Thanks.I have had little luck posting on CLCE. The only real success was 3 years ago and I ended up with a Russian medical student at Harvard that came to my office late one afternoon and we hit if off so well she ended up going from the planned BBBJ to full blown everything-every position totally naked in my office. One of the best times I have had. Isn't it great when it is unexpected! She told me when we were all done she had such a great time and wanted to see me again and toady was FREE! That never happen to me before and I am certain it will never happen again. Never could meet again-she always had some conflict. Finally I gave up.

I have put the hours in replying to post. I would venture a guess that the vast majority are spam or guys in some cases or-the list goes on and on and on. Once in a while you get a hit with a real female. I went on a "first public meeting" with a woman a couple of weeks ago. She talked my ear off for almost 2 hours. She really was looking for an ongoing FWB but just not my type. You can go for months and wast your time or you can get lucky. It is very hit or miss from my experience. Over the past few years I would say I have actually met in person a half a dozen with half of those continuing to a repeat date.

I have come to like my Asian AMPs and BP and just dabble for kicks on CLCE.

SouthShoreGuy2
04-10-13, 11:39
This report is about a date I had with a CL CE gal I met in Stoughton about 7 weeks ago. Sorry for the long delay.

Long story as short as possible: saw an ad and played email tag with a provider until we could agree on a meeting time that worked for both of us. When it finally happened I couldn't have been happier with her looks, body, hygiene, ect. Every once in awhile I strike gold and it happened again. This girl was hot. HOT! Tall, sexy dark curly hair, great eyes, she smelled nice, clean, clear skin, real boobs slightly bigger than I like but soft and warm, toned hard body, trimmed Bush, tight little box with bubble gum lips, and a firm ass with great round little cheeks. Stage name was Rachael.

I picked her up at agreed spot and did cop check as we drove. She wanted to go to her spot but I was having none of that since it was my first time with her and I didn't want to get set up. Since she didn't protest too much she seemed on the level. I know now that she was. Also got her life story. She claimed she was engaged to a woman and was only a part timer needing money. Whatever.

So we got to a spot I knew and when she undid the bra and those girls starting bouncing I thought I would lose it right there. That's how seriously hot I think she was. She started discussing donation as her tiny panties came off and I was like whatever you want I'll pay it.

I wish I could say I banged her for 45 minutes after a half hour BJ, but I can't. I think I managed 5 pumps doggy style before I nutted into condom. Her ass and pussy bent over was such a perfect sight to see. She giggled and said no one lasts long with her and I believe her. I paid too much and it was worth every penny.

Anyway I brought her back and made another date with her and now she's gone. No replies to calls or emails. She did mention she was planning on moving to Brockton so maybe that's what happened. She also claimed she was from Quincy and that her fiancee also works. I don't know but if I ever get another chance to see her again I'm going all out with her by getting a room and booking her all night. So worth it to me.Check my old posts and let me know.

Long Slide
04-25-13, 22:01
I recently happened upon a couple of gals on CLCE.
I hooked up with one of them a couple of weeks back. Really nothing to report.
She turned out to be a big black girl with a huge pair of titties.
She actually was very accommodating, but her place was a dump.
The price was right, and the service wasn't rushed, but Ill likely not be going back.
The other girl "lee" has been emailing me consistently and has sent pics.
Turns out she too is a big one, but white. States she has a D cup, which is passing grade in my book.
We are suppose to set something up this weekend, so I thought I'd come here first to see if anyone has any experience with her.

Smoke Screen
04-27-13, 07:54

Anyway I brought her back and made another date with her and now she's gone. No replies to calls or emails. She did mention she was planning on moving to Brockton so maybe that's what happened. She also claimed she was from Quincy and that her fiancee also works. I don't know but if I ever get another chance to see her again I'm going all out with her by getting a room and booking her all night. So worth it to me.Never heard it described like that before but damn, that's some report, got me all turned on just reading it. If you find out how to get in touch with her PLEASE send a pm to me, I will be forever grateful.

Duvallon
04-30-13, 01:10
Anyone see Kayli lately?

MtllcaFan
08-12-13, 18:58
Anyone see Kayli lately?Saw her this morning actually. Best BBBJ I've ever had. She's so tiny.

MtllcaFan
08-12-13, 20:41
Anyone see Kayli lately?I was with her early this morning actually. Amazing BBBJ, amazing kisser.

Cujo77
08-13-13, 11:24
Can someone give the contact info for Kayli? I would be eternally grateful!

MtllcaFan
08-22-13, 02:24
Can someone give the contact info for Kayli? I would be eternally grateful!She's been very active on CL lately nthe posts get flagged pretty quick but they usually look like this.

Stress relief fun, right now?. W4m. 21 (Brockton, MA)

Hey. So basically I am looking for someone who could come to me right now. I'm looking to have some car fun, and in return I'd need some ro$es. I am a normal, cute, sane &ddfree girl just looking for a normal guy to come relieve some stress and help me in the process. Email me if you can and ill email you right back! Please no people who are not serious.

Crickets
08-22-13, 05:32
She looks so fragile! Definitely a sweetheart. She'll lead you to a spot that's 5 mins away from pickup place so don't be alarmed. I was cautious at first because I was thinking it could be a set up to get robbed LOL. I may not repeat because she smelled like cigs.

Ho Hunter 328
08-22-13, 13:27
She looks so fragile! Definitely a sweetheart. She'll lead you to a spot that's 5 mins away from pickup place so don't be alarmed. I was cautious at first because I was thinking it could be a set up to get robbed LOL. I may not repeat because she smelled like cigs.Anyone care to share some info on this Kayli?

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

MtllcaFan
08-22-13, 17:03
She looks so fragile! Definitely a sweetheart. She'll lead you to a spot that's 5 mins away from pickup place so don't be alarmed. I was cautious at first because I was thinking it could be a set up to get robbed LOL. I may not repeat because she smelled like cigs.She does smoke, but I have a kind of fetish for that so worked out for me LOL.

DickieDewu2
08-29-13, 11:21
Anyone care to share some info on this Kayli?

Stay safe, and happy hunting.I got her phone # and email but I don't get any response and the phone# said out of service. Was this a fluke or is she a stable provider?

Broc Ab line

SouthShoreGuy2
09-13-13, 10:15
Saw her this morning actually. Best BBBJ I've ever had. She's so tiny.Can someone inbox me for Kayli?

MongerOfBoston
09-13-13, 13:34
Can someone inbox me for Kayli?Can someone pm me Kayli info also?

Member #5037
09-14-13, 05:58
Can someone inbox me for Kayli?Every one 's so preoccupied with getting info the easy way on this girl.I pulled this right from CL CE. Here's a review I came across of her. Still interested? I don't know maybe just a jilted customer/boyfreind but,

Watch out for the 21 yr old in Brockton. W4m. 21 (Brockton / Abington)

This is an ad for M4W. She's offering car dates on the Brockton Abington line. Will have you pick her up near Walmart in Abington. Warning don't go in uncovered. If she doesn't rob you she will give you any number of diseases. She's an addict and known to have at least HepC among other diseases. Goes by Kayli occasonally. She's filthy Stay away from this one. You have been warned.

Member #4675
09-14-13, 09:19
Every one 's so preoccupied with getting info the easy way on this girl. I pulled this right from CL CE. Here's a review I came across of her. Still interested? I don't know maybe just a jilted customer / boyfreind but,

Watch out for the 21 yr old in Brockton. W4m. 21 (Brockton / Abington)

This is an ad for M4W. She's offering car dates on the Brockton Abington line. Will have you pick her up near Walmart in Abington. Warning don't go in uncovered. If she doesn't rob you she will give you any number of diseases. She's an addict and known to have at least HepC among other diseases. Goes by Kayli occasonally. She's filthy Stay away from this one. You have been warned.I've talked to her on 3 occasions and drove down there, she blew me off and did not pick up the phone, then she calls me up at like 10 at night, telling me she fell asleep. I was like you fell asleep at 3 in the afternoon? Drove over an hour for nothing, still have her number but she wants 80 for a BJ, would like more reviews from guys that have actually seen her.

SpermSac
09-14-13, 13:08
Can someone pm me Kayli info also?FYI was posted on CL.

Kayli brockton abington. W4m. 34 (brockton)

Saw her a couple times had BBFS and now I regret it. I need her contact info. Don't make my mistake.

Nrlmus
09-14-13, 13:57
I've talked to her on 3 occasions and drove down there, she blew me off and did not pick up the phone, then she calls me up at like 10 at night, telling me she fell asleep. I was like you fell asleep at 3 in the afternoon? Drove over an hour for nothing, still have her number but she wants 80 for a BJ, would like more reviews from guys that have actually seen her.Guys, just reading everything on Kayli. I used to have her number but she changed it before I got around to calling her. First time I read of her was about a year ago from someone that goes here under Laissez Faire. He told me that she was s really sweet but hard to reach and obviously there were drugs involved.

Since I heard two more hobbyists mention her positively but one also mentioned that he did have some sort of problems with her as well. Now, Asket talks about her standing him up and later telling him that she went to sleep at 3pm. I never knew a single dragatic who wasn't an owl. By now it also seems that near-everybody knows that Kayli goes BB on everything and shoots up too so someone talking about her having HepC and doing rip offs shouldn't surprise anyone.

Listen, all of this is very distinctly describes nothing more then someone who is slowly but surely going downhill. It's not mutually exclusive for her to be selectively ripping people off and have HepC and also be a sweetheart and the great lay at the same time. If I'm not mistaking she is also trying to keep her "working" secret which also limits her ability to get money. You know how it is, they may have a general value system and be sweet-and-all, but after a while the desire for fix is more then they (or maybe anybody for that matter) and their value systems can handle. In her circumstances maybe even the best of us would've been robbing banks.

Not trying to excuse it or judge it or anything but just trying to put all of these conflicting reports on her in some sort of order.

Nrlmus
09-14-13, 13:59
FYI was posted on CL.

Kayli brockton abington. W4m. 34 (brockton)

Saw her a couple times had BBFS and now I regret it. I need her contact info. Don't make my mistake.34? As in 34 years old? I was told she is 21 but looks 16.

SpermSac
09-14-13, 14:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

SpermSac
09-14-13, 14:55
34? As in 34 years old? I was told she is 21 but looks 16.I am sure it wouldn't be allowed here to post the full CL ad but there was (2) posts made on CL CE regarding Kayli. NONE of them mine. One was from a guy age 34. Kayli was reportedly to be 21 NOT 34.

Is it some form of attack on her by someone? I don't know. The end result can be devastating if not revealed to be fact or fiction. You want to take that chance?

The post that I referenced has just recently been deleted but the other one on CL is still up and its contents state the following:

Sept 13 Watch out for the 21 yr old in Brockton. W4m. 21 (Brockton / Abington)

This is an ad for M4W. She's offering car dates on the Brockton Abington line. Will have you pick her up near Walmart in Abington. Warning don't go in uncovered. If she doesn't rob you she will give you any number of diseases. She's an addict and known to have at least HepC among other diseases. Goes by Kayli occasonally. She's filthy Stay away from this one. You have been warned.

Ho Hunter 328
09-20-13, 17:36
Anyone recognize this girl? Any intel? She claims her phone is out of minutes, and just wants to meet up. The odd thing is that when I downloaded her pic from the email, the file name was "working girl. Jpg", makes me suspicious that it may be Uncle Leo.

EDIT: That wasn't the file name... apparently the filter here won't let me post it, but it is equally suspicious.

Skatar018
09-21-13, 11:46
Anyone recognize this girl? Any intel? She claims her phone is out of minutes, and just wants to meet up. The odd thing is that when I downloaded her pic from the email, the file name was "working girl. Jpg", makes me suspicious that it may be Uncle Leo.

EDIT: That wasn't the file name. Apparently the filter here won't let me post it, but it is equally suspicious.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.Not 100% sure if it's the same girl & ad, but saw this today.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/cas/4081697198.html

Young and horny and wet. W4m. 22 (brockton)

Hey guys I need a man that wants to have a cpl hours of fun I'm down for anything and eerything musst be before 230ish love anal and oral illl do watever you want love to ski and 420 lets do this • Location: brockton.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests.

Posting I'd: 4081697198.

Posted: 2013-09-21, 11:10AM EDT.

Email to a friend

Ho Hunter 328
09-21-13, 15:37
Not 100% sure if it's the same girl & ad, but saw this today.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/cas/4081697198.html

Young and horny and wet. W4m. 22 (brockton)

Hey guys I need a man that wants to have a cpl hours of fun I'm down for anything and eerything musst be before 230ish love anal and oral illl do watever you want love to ski and 420 lets do this • Location: brockton.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests.

Posting I'd: 4081697198.

Posted: 2013-09-21, 11:10AM EDT.

Email to a friendNot 100% it's the same girl in the pic, but pretty sure it was written by the same person, it is very similar to the ad I saw.

GlennCoward53
10-01-13, 12:49
There are usually 2-3 ads from Taunton women looking to hook up. I met one. She was disappointing. Has a kid. Needs a babysitter to do an outcall. She would rather you come to her house but the location is in a highly visible area and the girl only gave her face photo. Upon meeting her, she looked anorexic, skinny legs, a cup boobs that were almost non existent. There is another woman who claims to be a unemployed nurse! Is there such a thing? She claims to be very attractive but will not send a pic for work related reasons. That is understandable. So I am asking if any of you fellow Hobbyists have had the pleasure?

OhMyrdy
10-01-13, 14:55
There are usually 2-3 ads from Taunton women looking to hook up. I met one. She was disappointing. Has a kid. Needs a babysitter to do an outcall. She would rather you come to her house but the location is in a highly visible area and the girl only gave her face photo. Upon meeting her, she looked anorexic, skinny legs, a cup boobs that were almost non existent. There is another woman who claims to be a unemployed nurse! Is there such a thing? She claims to be very attractive but will not send a pic for work related reasons. That is understandable. So I am asking if any of you fellow Hobbyists have had the pleasure?If they don't want to send you a face picture to see it's up to you whether you venture or not.

At least tell them if they aren't what you expect when you get there you are walking away.

Only one I know in Taunton that provides massages is Melinda.

Werm2011
10-01-13, 21:10
There are usually 2-3 ads from Taunton women looking to hook up. I met one. She was disappointing. Has a kid. Needs a babysitter to do an outcall. She would rather you come to her house but the location is in a highly visible area and the girl only gave her face photo. Upon meeting her, she looked anorexic, skinny legs, a cup boobs that were almost non existent. There is another woman who claims to be a unemployed nurse! Is there such a thing? She claims to be very attractive but will not send a pic for work related reasons. That is understandable. So I am asking if any of you fellow Hobbyists have had the pleasure?She is not attractive. She is large w / bad teeth and stretch marks all over. Do not visit is my strong recommendation. I walked. She lives on a street that starts with S if you don't believe me. She wanted 50 for BJ and said I could bang her for 60. I ditched. There's a reason she won't send you a pic.

Ho Hunter 328
10-02-13, 04:04
There is another woman who claims to be a unemployed nurse! Is there such a thing? She claims to be very attractive but will not send a pic for work related reasons. That is understandable. So I am asking if any of you fellow Hobbyists have had the pleasure?There are plenty of unemployed nurses. The ones who got fired, and lost their licenses, for stealing drugs. It happens a lot more often than you may think, usually nursing home nurses, hospitals tend to keep better track of drugs. There's one in Milton I did a photoshoot for a few years back, not very attractive in my opinion, but she claimed she got good business.

GlennCoward53
10-04-13, 13:19
She is not attractive. She is large w / bad teeth and stretch marks all over. Do not visit is my strong recommendation. I walked. She lives on a street that starts with S if you don't believe me. She wanted 50 for BJ and said I could bang her for 60. I ditched. There's a reason she won't send you a pic.Yes. Just like a dating service like Plenty of Fish, no photo means a disaster upon meeting. I answered one of those Korean girls available for massage on BP. Of course girl in photo was blurred, but who I got was someone totally different. Chinese with small A cup boobs. Nice massage, my Viagra kicked in, and she put on the protection and rode me. She enjoyed herself. I have trouble going wearing rain coat. I asked for uncovered HJ with lotion and I shot a good load. Nice technique but I would not repeat. I did however strike up an email conversation with a Body Rub girl who claims to be Italian (American). Sent me photo once I gave her my actually email. Claims she will only charge me 125 for an outcall but I believe she is up Worcester way. Nice pic minus a headshot.

Sorry I can't copy and paste her photo on here. I emphasized to her that am about an hours ride away but she insisted she would still only charge 125. I told her how I was disappointed with Asian woman who only stayed about 25 mins for. 22. She responded "No wonder I am so busy"! And guaranteed me 50 minutes, in lingerie. I will have no problem tipping her an additional 60 for gas and HE. I will however wait 2-3 weeks to build back up funds. Thanks for referring Melinds to me guys. I got her digits know. I just can't remember if she was the dark aired girl from Cels that like to wear all black or the blonde from RX that talked non stop. I saw Alley from Rx recently. I was sort of rushed as BF was waiting in lot I his Pontiac.

Skatar018
10-06-13, 10:25
Off a CLCE ad got texts from this gal in Brockton, anyone know her?

SouthShore001
10-06-13, 13:56
Seen Kayli a few times lately have a few videos and pics to trade if anyone is interested?

Member #4675
10-18-13, 23:21
You guys know I'm not a cheerleader or pimp for any of the girls I review, last time I got ripped off was 5 to 7 years ago up in Maine, so yea its been a long time since a girl str8 took my money and got nothing in return, I mean yea I've been shorted time, been promised MSOG and then the girl back's out, but again Kayli has been talked about on here and CL about ripping guys off, Last time she sounded so cute and sincere over the phone I drove down there for nothing, so tonight I'm just mega bored, No games to gamble on, Really was not in the mood to spend a lot of money so I texted Kayli just to see if she was around.

Now she says she remembered me, I asked her about all the talk about ripping guys off, She said one guy wanted her to act like a puppy and do all this weird shit, When she declined his offer, he went postal and started all the fake rumors, I gave her the benefit of the doubt, and drove 90 minutes down to Abbington Ma, will not post her street or phone number, she met me on the street walking to my car, got right in, wow what a cute young girl, Looked cute and clean, no evidence of any drug use, we drove around town just talking, she then took me to her spot, She was telling me that she really liked me and I just did not want to whip my dick out and tell her to suck it, I get attached to girls easy, and she really had me thinking we could end up as freinds, So I gave her the 80 dollars, and her phone rang, she silenced it and started texting someone, then she was like "oh shit I'm bleeding", I just had my period. Please bring me back to my house? I was like sure, drove back and she had me park next to a fence, she walked out my car around the corner, My gut feeling was she was not coming back, I waited 15 minutes and texted her, then called after waiting there for 30 minutes I left. I just want to say when I read guys with one liners saying they were ripped off, I really have a hard time believing them. I'm here to tell you that 80 dollars means more to her then making freinds with me, I told her I'm generous and I really fell for her, something about her would have had me empty out my wallet, but all trust is lost, if she does ever call me back I will be strong and tell her NO, I don't deserve nor does anyone deserve to get ripped off.

=

SpermSac
10-19-13, 14:36
You guys know I'm not a cheerleader or pimp for any of the girls I review, last time I got ripped off was 5 to 7 years ago up in Maine, so yea its been a long time since a girl str8 took my money and got nothing in return, I mean yea I've been shorted time, been promised MSOG and then the girl back's out, but again Kayli has been talked about on here and CL about ripping guys off, Last time she sounded so cute and sincere over the phone I drove down there for nothing, so tonight I'm just mega bored, No games to gamble on, Really was not in the mood to spend a lot of money so I texted Kayli just to see if she was around.

Now she says she remembered me, I asked her about all the talk about ripping guys off, She said one guy wanted her to act like a puppy and do all this weird shit, When she declined his offer, he went postal and started all the fake rumors, I gave her the benefit of the doubt, and drove 90 minutes down to Abbington Ma, will not post her street or phone number, she met me on the street walking to my car, got right in, wow what a cute young girl, Looked cute and clean, no evidence of any drug use, we drove around town just talking, she then took me to her spot, She was telling me that she really liked me and I just did not want to whip my dick out and tell her to suck it, I get attached to girls easy, and she really had me thinking we could end up as freinds, So I gave her the 80 dollars, and her phone rang, she silenced it and started texting someone, then she was like "oh shit I'm bleeding", I just had my period. Please bring me back to my house? I was like sure, drove back and she had me park next to a fence, she walked out my car around the corner, My gut feeling was she was not coming back, I waited 15 minutes and texted her, then called after waiting there for 30 minutes I left. I just want to say when I read guys with one liners saying they were ripped off, I really have a hard time believing them. I'm here to tell you that 80 dollars means more to her then making freinds with me, I told her I'm generous and I really fell for her, something about her would have had me empty out my wallet, but all trust is lost, if she does ever call me back I will be strong and tell her NO, I don't deserve nor does anyone deserve to get ripped off.

=Some might learn a lesson from this others will ignore it and get ripped off too.

It is sometime worth slapping junior for what he thinks now and them and save yourself the $$ and aggrevation.

HorizonSounds
11-06-13, 20:08
I've seen kaylee before...5-6 times...she pulled that shit with me one time but she made up for it the next. But yes she is a sweet girl on the surface and she uses that to manipulate her clients. She is not as sweet as she seems, probably not as kniving as some might think. Right in the middle is probably who she is...regular working girl. I've seen some people write about BBFS with her, I wouldn't do it. She looks alright at night, saw her in regular light...saw the signs of drug abuse...she calls me up sometimes to ask to meet...probably desperate for quick money...I'd say if you have to have a young spinner no matter what...go at your own risk..the times she has performed it was good...the times she didn't..it was a waste of time...3 out of 5 time were good.

Some might learn a lesson from this others will ignore it and get ripped off too.

It is sometime worth slapping junior for what he thinks now and them and save yourself the $$ and aggrevation.

SpermSac
11-06-13, 20:27
I've seen kaylee before...5-6 times...she pulled that shit with me one time but she made up for it the next. But yes she is a sweet girl on the surface and she uses that to manipulate her clients. She is not as sweet as she seems, probably not as kniving as some might think. Right in the middle is probably who she is...regular working girl. I've seen some people write about BBFS with her, I wouldn't do it. She looks alright at night, saw her in regular light...saw the signs of drug abuse...she calls me up sometimes to ask to meet...probably desperate for quick money...I'd say if you have to have a young spinner no matter what...go at your own risk..the times she has performed it was good...the times she didn't..it was a waste of time...3 out of 5 time were good.You said it! "She looks alright at night, saw her in regular light...saw the signs of drug abuse.

Now why would anyone want the BS that gets tossed by her? 3 out of 5 good times! It would take me only one bad time to say BU BYE.

A provider that manipulates her clients?

Glad she has your phone number. To each their own but Jr spoke up and said RUN Forest RUN.

HorizonSounds
11-07-13, 02:52
Saw her once in light never seeing her again...though I can see why men (even experienced mongers) fall for her trick more than once. She does have that little charm you miss in a young girl wether it's for real or she's putting up a show...kinda a daddy's girl thing.

You said it! "She looks alright at night, saw her in regular light...saw the signs of drug abuse.

Now why would anyone want the BS that gets tossed by her? 3 out of 5 good times! It would take me only one bad time to say BU BYE.

Glad she has your phone number. To each their own but Jr spoke up and said RUN Forest RUN.

Member #5037
11-07-13, 18:20
You said it! "She looks alright at night, saw her in regular light...saw the signs of drug abuse.

Glad she has your phone number. To each their own but Jr spoke up and said RUN Forest RUN.Good god man "Jr spoke up and said RUN Forest RUN".

Does the hand that slaps "JR" have a special Name, like maybe the "stranger"?

Seriously you've never met a prostitute (and I'm beginning to wonder) that hasn't tried to reach into your wallet with sweet sayings? Or as you put it BS and pull out a few more bills for her services? Manipulation and BS go hand in hand with them. You see it on Bpage fake pics.

I actually would like to acquire her number and and try her on for size myself, if you know what I mean. Or maybe you don't.

And Sperm Sac Instead of paraphrasing others reports lets hear your exploits, good, bad and ugly.I do recall you posting you don't do hookers,massage then?Or maybe,maaybe you should try a hooker .You had posted a 411 about 38 year old's last week ,how are you making out?Id be interested to know what the other end of the spectrum offers from your perspective.Are they truly more sensual and sexual as you posted?I tend to find that having intercourse with them is like tossing a hotdog down a hall.

HorizonSounds
11-08-13, 13:43
Southside check pm good luck.

SpermSac
11-08-13, 17:34
Good god man "Jr spoke up and said RUN Forest RUN".

Does the hand that slaps "JR" have a special Name, like maybe the "stranger"?

Seriously you've never met a prostitute (and I'm beginning to wonder) that hasn't tried to reach into your wallet with sweet sayings? Or as you put it BS and pull out a few more bills for her services? Manipulation and BS go hand in hand with them. You see it on Bpage fake pics.

I actually would like to acquire her number and and try her on for size myself, if you know what I mean. Or maybe you don't.

And Sperm Sac Instead of paraphrasing others reports lets hear your exploits, good, bad and ugly.I do recall you posting you don't do hookers,massage then?Or maybe,maaybe you should try a hooker .You had posted a 411 about 38 year old's last week ,how are you making out?Id be interested to know what the other end of the spectrum offers from your perspective.Are they truly more sensual and sexual as you posted?I tend to find that having intercourse with them is like tossing a hotdog down a hall.You apparently missed it when I stated the words "I don't do street walkers".

Like many on here the call for 411 helps avoid the manipulation, rip off and bait and switch and simply bad providers.

The only way to find out if they provide any quality is to ask.

Sharing that type information is what this site is about.

Werm2011
11-12-13, 19:19
Anyone know Audra from Taunton. Would appreciate a PM if you have any info.

Massmann6969
11-13-13, 18:15
Anyone know Audra from Taunton. Would appreciate a PM if you have any info.Werm2011. We are good but clear some messages from your inbox. I tried to send you a PM reply and your inbox was full.

Yellowfever023
11-14-13, 07:21
Werm2011. We are good but clear some messages from your inbox. I tried to send you a PM reply and your inbox was full.Is Audra the black girl with a big rack? I may be seeing her tonight any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Fever.

Werm2011
11-14-13, 12:02
Is Audra the black girl with a big rack? I may be seeing her tonight any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Fever.No man. Different girl.

DrGolfer
11-20-13, 20:06
I have and was wondering opinions of others on her. I am not going give out a number, do some work yourself. I will offer my opinion if anybody else has had a date with her.

Werm2011
12-03-13, 23:47
I had a very disappointing experience with the stocky little black girl recently. Cool chick, friendly, great personality, cute for a thick girl, but... Something is def going on down there that may require antibiotics. (insert sad face here). NTM she offered me BBFS at no extra charge which is a big negative in my book. Apparently lots of her customers go for that according to her. Will not be going back.

Werm2011
12-21-13, 20:20
Anyone see this one? She's been posting recently and does look potentially cute. Claims to be a 21 why / o in need. PM or post here if you have the 411.

Werm2011
12-22-13, 21:46
Anyone see this one? She's been posting recently and does look potentially cute. Claims to be a 21 why / o in need. PM or post here if you have the 411.

292852Turns out this chick is in Abingtown. Still appreciate any info. Hopefully she has no relation to that Kaylee chick.

SouthShore001
03-30-14, 18:12
Anyone see Kayli lately. Have videos to trade.

Member #5037
03-31-14, 18:44
Anyone see Kayli lately. Have videos to trade.Not since last fall. Why? Whataya got. Maybe you can post a sample. Errr maybe you can't. Just pm it to me and I'll let you know.

Skatar018
03-31-14, 19:29
Not since last fall. Why? Whataya got. Maybe you can post a sample. Errr maybe you can't. Just pm it to me and I'll let you know.I don't think you can pm videos, but if you can LMK! Thanks.

OliverTwist
04-02-14, 09:30
I would appreciate any intel, pics or information on Kaylee if anyone has it. Thanks.

OT.

Werm2011
04-02-14, 14:47
I would appreciate any intel, pics or information on Kaylee if anyone has it. Thanks.

OT.I assume you want more info than the 20+ posts of info that this forum provides? Well, if you do I don't have any because of those posts. LOL.

Seriously, if you didn't check this forum (and some don't search) there is plenty there. No pics though I don't think.

Werm2011
04-02-14, 15:17

292852If you see this pic / ad she's legit. Saw her 1/2 dozen times. She's in America's Home Town but will post ads saying she's in nearby towns like Abing ton or Kings ton. Nice body, be cup. Little bit of baby fat in the belly, but no stretch marks or any of that shit. Nice and young body. Appears to be very clean. She actually does need rent money is is not a drug user. That's rare! For a bill she'll do FS and BBBJ if she likes you. YMMV but she offered BBFS when we didn't have any condoms. I was literally two inches away from that, but smartened up and went with other methods of satisfaction. So close to fucking up though.

The caveat is that she doesn't always like what she does and can have a bad attitude. Yes, a moody non-pro. To me it was def worth it the first 5 times. I guess she was ripped off once and roughed up another time and that really turned her off. YMMV again. Look for the ad and don't PM me about her as I tossed her number after the BBFS deal and her attitude.. She said she doesn't answer unless she knows your number in advance anyway. She usually posts middle of the month and end of month. SC CE.

Ho Hunter 328
04-02-14, 18:35
I don't think you can pm videos, but if you can LMK! Thanks.You'd need to upload it somewhere, and then send a link.

Werm2011
04-02-14, 18:37
Not since last fall. Why? Whataya got. Maybe you can post a sample. Errr maybe you can't. Just pm it to me and I'll let you know.See title.

MongerOfBoston
04-03-14, 21:13
Can someone supply with Kayli pics or better yet video and info. I'm interested and have the info of possibly a few young spinners in gratitude.

Werm2011
04-12-14, 20:32
Anyone know Kate? Been posting a lot on SC CL. Any info? Pm or post, up to you.

Member #5037
04-15-14, 23:01
If you see this pic / ad she's legit. Saw her 1/2 dozen times. She's in America's Home Town but will post ads saying she's in nearby towns like Abing ton or Kings ton. Nice body, be cup. Little bit of baby fat in the belly, but no stretch marks or any of that shit. Nice and young body. Appears to be very clean. She actually does need rent money is is not a drug user. That's rare! For a bill she'll do FS and BBBJ if she likes you. YMMV but she offered BBFS when we didn't have any condoms. I was literally two inches away from that, but smartened up and went with other methods of satisfaction. So close to fucking up though.

The caveat is that she doesn't always like what she does and can have a bad attitude. Yes, a moody non-pro. To me it was def worth it the first 5 times. I guess she was ripped off once and roughed up another time and that really turned her off. YMMV again. Look for the ad and don't PM me about her as I tossed her number after the BBFS deal and her attitude.. She said she doesn't answer unless she knows your number in advance anyway. She usually posts middle of the month and end of month. SC CE.Still looking for this one. I need a new UTR.

Werm2011
04-16-14, 15:00
Still looking for this one. I need a new UTR.I have not seen her post, either. If she has enough regulars to make her rent you may not.

I did talk to a supposed 19 why / o from there that wanted to meet up. Only saw her post once. She wanted me to prove I was serious by sending a pic of my cock, holding 60 bucks, and giving the finger in the same pic. Did not do that. She was thin, but really not cute enough for me to do something that stupid. The ad said she was 'near the cape' I think. There have been some other ones from the area, but if they can't host I don't bother.

The Kate woman I asked about below is probably mid-30's at least with likely dependency issues. Passed on her.

Werm2011
04-21-14, 21:02
Still looking for this one. I need a new UTR.

" Beware of her, steph, or Sam, you've been warned. - w4m (ROCKLAND)"

"You will be fucked over by her, and her friends, that are sure to be waiting for you. "

And they are not happy with her.

http://capecod.craigslist.org/cas/4433504594.html

Ho Hunter 328
04-21-14, 23:57

"You will be fucked over by her, and her friends, that are sure to be waiting for you. "

315020Jealous boyfriend? Ex-boyfriend? A guy who is obsessed with her and doesn't want anyone else to see her? A pimp trying to get her to work with him? Someone she actually did rip off?

Those are just a few of the many possibilities. The only thing missing was a STD allegation. Now if a senior member here (or on the other site) had said something about her, then it would have more credibility.

She looks cute, I'll have to look into this further. I definitely don't believe she's not on drugs though, just from looking at her facebook page I can tell you she does heroin. In my experience it's always best to assume they are until proven otherwise. Doesn't necessarily mean they're bad people, or even that they can't be trusted (to an extent), it's just another factor to keep in mind.

Werm2011
04-22-14, 02:28
I'd have to agree that looking at the FB page (thanks), that there are (or were) some issues going on even though I didn't see the smoking track marks in my quick screening.

Everyone I've ever known that got into that shit deep ended up being untrustworthy or unreliable. I'm at the point where I may see them, but as soon as they show signs I'm gone. Mostly since they stop giving a fuck about everything else for the most part. I suppose looking back she did show the signs toward the end of my visits, but def not in the beginning.

She looks cute, I'll have to look into this further. I definitely don't believe she's not on drugs though, just from looking at her facebook page I can tell you she does heroin. In my experience it's always best to assume they are until proven otherwise. Doesn't necessarily mean they're bad people, or even that they can't be trusted (to an extent), it's just another factor to keep in mind.

Member #5037
04-22-14, 10:22

315020Seems like a boyfreind. Looks to be going the Kayli route of last fall. Someone posting about her drug maybe dependency. To much drama for me. I'll pass.

GlennCoward53
04-24-14, 17:35
CL boston boston / camb / brook all personals casual encounters.

Reply.

X prohibited.

Posted: 3 minutes ago.

Casual Encounters is 99 percent scam. W4 m (all 50 states).

It's not CL's fault. They can not control what is advertised unless we flag it or they decide to delete it.

The ads you guys see where you see a sexy woman that is lonely and horny ect...and says "She is looking to F* tonight are all fake. If you do respond, you will be mailed back a g mail or Hotmail address to continue to lead you on. Their emails are robotic in nature and may just include your first name at the top to make you think you are getting a personal email. You will be then asked to or sent a highlighted link which will maybe bring you to a dangerous page which could infect your computer or if your firewall or antivirus software does let you in, you will be told it is free to register or sign up to meet the girl that has sent you her photo. Do not. I repeat do not give them your credit card number. Although the site looks legit and professional it is just a scam to get your credit number. You will find that once you give your cc info, there is no way of searching for the girl. You get caught in a loop. The small print tells you that it will cost you 99 cents to join for 48 hrs but you will be billed for $49 a month unless you cancel within 48 hrs. Well this is not true. You will get a call from your Credit Card company and they will tell you that your CC has been compromised. They have already taken 49 dollars off your card and you unknowingly let the take another $39 off your card your access to webcams which you never were interested in to begin with. Now your CC is canceled and you must wait for a new card to be issued. Remember if it seems to good to be true than it probably is.

•do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

Post I'd: 4438577301.

Posted: 3 minutes ago.

Email to friend.

♥ best of.

© 2014 craigslist.

Help.

Safety.

Privacy.

Feedback.

CL jobs.

Terms.

About.

Mobile.

Werm2011
04-24-14, 18:17
Seems like a boyfreind. Looks to be going the Kayli route of last fall. Someone posting about her drug maybe dependency. To much drama for me. I'll pass.I don't blame you. I did email the guy who wrote the warning. He wrote back saying her boyfriend or pimp came into the room with another guy with knives during the act and robbed him. Take it FWIW.

Ho Hunter 328
04-24-14, 18:40
I don't blame you. I did email the guy who wrote the warning. He wrote back saying her boyfriend or pimp came into the room with another guy with knives during the act and robbed him. Take it FWIW.Exactly why I never do incalls unless I know the girl, no control over the situation.

Werm2011
04-25-14, 00:49
Exactly why I never do incalls unless I know the girl, no control over the situation.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.I've been lucky I guess since I never have the company come to me.

FTR I don't believe the guy who wrote the warning, but I'm done with her anyway so it doesn't matter to me. Her service most likely sucks now at the very least.

Member #5037
04-25-14, 16:12
Exactly why I never do incalls unless I know the girl, no control over the situation.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.Can't do car dates all the time. Won't do outcalls anymore even if I know the girl, because you have no control over the situation then, or future. Even an incall to a hotel makes me jumpy. Girls with history attached to their phone number make me comfortable. Thats part of the reason I'm comfortable with streetwalkers. Better able to size the situation up. When you walk into the hotel / motel room, who's hiding in the bathroom? Pimp with a gun. Cops?

Long Slide
04-29-14, 11:47
Good day gentlemen. It's been a while since I've posted a good old fashioned review. Mainly because I've been attending to other ventures... But the recent influx of dillweeds on the board has me questioning why anyone would contribute if only to be met with ill will. But most of us know this, so I digress. Now... Considering the feeling I got about this one, together with the fact that she IS a pretty girl... I felt compelled to share. The specific "feeling" I'm alluding to is that this one operates kind of openly (read careless)... And it wouldn't be surprising if she attracts the wrong attention and gets pinched. Other than that... She's likely to be a good thing for us in the meantime.

This Danni is a spinner. Mid 20's. Long blond hair (dyed). Nice perky see cups. Very cute face. Perfect ass. She recently ran an ad on CLCE (since gone) offering hosting services. She sent an accurate face and body pic in the second email... And rates (with specifics) in the third. Made an appointment for the following day and communicated via text for the drive in. She hosts in her own condo close to 24... Which was very, very clean, fully furnished (has a bed) and parking is VIP. She's was obviously nervous and admitted to it several times. She blamed it on the fact that she hasn't done this very long... But the sniffles made me believe that something else was causing the nervousness. (No evidence of any activity, aside from the runny nose). VERY nice body. Very clean. Perhaps a wee bit too thin for me, but definitely a healthy specimen of a young woman. Upon arrival, she had very little concern if I was LE. No check... Nothing. She just took off her top and invited me to get comfortable. We had negotiated 80 for a BBBJ the night before, but when I got there she offered CFS for a benji. And after seeing that ass of hers in person, I had no problem forking over the extra 20.

We ended up in her bed room and she went right to town. The BJ was just okay. Kinda mechanical and rushed. It wasn't even five minutes when she got up to get the wrap. I had asked for more head, but then she told me she wanted to hurry because her room mate may be coming home. (Ya, right!) But anyways... She gave a little more before presenting doggy on the bed. To which I obliged... Then finished mish. She does kiss, but very little. She kept telling me that she would allow more the next time. No anal. Doesn't allow CIM or body shots. Doesn't mind her titties sucked though. (She has nice nips). But did ask me when I was going to cum a couple of times... Which was a huge turn off for me, considering she offered 30 minutes and I was only there 15 at that point. Still, the cute face and nice bod worked their charm and I was filling up the condom in no time. She obviously likes to watch her pussy get fucked, as she was really focused on watching that part. At any rate, I cleaned up... Used the head (clean BTW) and out the door in just under 25 minutes.

She's not the best provider out there... Mainly because of the rushing thing... But overall, a good time. If you like spinners, cute girls or beautiful asses and know how to lengthen your stay... She's your girl. I'd just make sure you ask first about how long to plan your stay and you should be GTG.

If you've corresponded with me in the past, give me a shout (either PM or email) and I'll hook you up with her pronto. There's no telling how long she'll be available, so I'd get it while you can.

If you have not yet spoken with me in the past, and you'd like her contact info, kindly have something worth while to offer in exchange. I'm always looking for big titties, Latinas, UTR's and extraordinarily well crafted women.

GlennCoward53
05-09-14, 10:50
Is this the woman I have been told to stay away from because she is horrendous looking? She posts everyday. Never will send you a pic. Is very demanding?

CL boston south shore all personals casual encounters.

Reply.

X prohibited.

Posted: 15 hours ago.

Tonighht... - w4 m (myplacce\yourrplace).

Lets meet so you can hang out with a fun attractive down to earth girl. I host in Tauntonn or I travel. Gennerous men reply onlyy textttt sevv.enn sev.en...fou. Are..fou.are. Fi.ve.on. Ee.z.eroo.eig.ht.ei.ght.f.ivee talk to you soon.

Post I'd: 4461256709.

Email to friend.

♥ best of.

© 2014 craigslist.

Help.

Safety.

Privacy.

Feedback.

CL jobs.

Terms.

About.

Mobile.

JohnnyBoy98
05-09-14, 11:04
[deleted by admin]
editor's note: this report was edited to remove references to **** persons.

i am aware that the vast majority of references to **** girls are legitimate attempts to warn other fellow members about how easy it is to accidentally pickup an **** girls, the potential dangers of being caught with **** girls, etc. however, past discussions in the forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted, and without starting flame wars.

please do not post references to **** persons in the forum. thanks!

Andreas Kilmer
05-12-14, 09:01
Yes. She does NOT look healthy. Bag of bones anorexic girl that clearly uses.

Is this the woman I have been told to stay away from because she is horrendous looking? She posts everyday. Never will send you a pic. Is very demanding?

Reply.

X prohibited.

Tonighht... - w4 m (myplacce\yourrplace).

Lets meet so you can hang out with a fun attractive down to earth girl. I host in Tauntonn or I travel. Gennerous men reply onlyy textttt sevv.enn sev.en...fou. Are..fou.are. Fi.ve.on. Ee.z.eroo.eig.ht.ei.ght.f.ivee talk to you soon.

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

Post I'd: 4461256709.

Email to friend.

♥ best of.

2014 craigslist.

Help.

Safety.

Privacy.

Feedback.

CL jobs.

Terms.

About.

Mobile.

Member #4675
05-21-14, 09:43
http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/cas/4478689370.html

What a stalker south shore is, he is a member here and will post about trading pictures and videos with you, if you send videos back, what he is really trying to do is find out if she is cheating on him, she promised him that she only does oral on guys, I seen kayli 2 weeks ago and she looks horrible with pimples on her face, long story short she ripped me off again, have no problem posting this because she is in my book of girls I have banned and will never talk to again. Just a heads up she is looking pretty sick, be carefull if you see her.

Member #4675
05-24-14, 21:51
http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/cas/4486886195.html

Iman2765
05-27-14, 07:01
I have been in contact with this girl from Northbridge that goes by the name of Sandy, she is an older lady late thirties to early forties, Blonde hair, lives with a couple girls.

I do have a pic but wants to remain UTR at this point. Any info appreciated.

Cujo77
05-27-14, 17:17
I saw Danni the other day. Hot blonde! Complete rush job as stated before. She is hot though. 100 for FS. Bring a condom.

Werm2011
05-28-14, 13:49
Any info on this one?

Edit: Was wondering if this could possibly be that Kayli chick who I have not seen and don't want to.

SpermSac
05-28-14, 14:05
http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/cas/4478689370.html

What a stalker south shore is, he is a member here and will post about trading pictures and videos with you, if you send videos back, what he is really trying to do is find out if she is cheating on him, she promised him that she only does oral on guys, I seen kayli 2 weeks ago and she looks horrible with pimples on her face, long story short she ripped me off again, have no problem posting this because she is in my book of girls I have banned and will never talk to again. Just a heads up she is looking pretty sick, be carefull if you see her.2 times burnt? She never made the first rip off up to you?

She hangs around Walmart near the side where buses pick up. She has been on a downhill slide for sometime. Met her back awhile ago and passed. She was a mess them. Been a few rumors on her that have not been confirmed but LEO has a watchful eye on her. A case of buyer beware.

Yardape08
05-28-14, 22:19
I saw Danni the other day. Hot blonde! Complete rush job as stated before. She is hot though. 100 for FS. Bring a condom.Apparently there are quite a few fire sales going on. Sounds to me like either she, her boyfriend "Dave" or both has a drug problem.

Hosting tonight! - w4 m (easton, ma).

My name is Danielle and I am hosting in easton. Stop by and bring some flowers or a donation. Seven seven four--two seven three-- four zero one eight. Serious guys only. NO TEXTS. CALLS ONLY! No private or blocked calls. Must be able to travel to easton tonight!! Very rare I can host at night, so take advantage!

HITLER YOUTH KNIFE REPLICA. Craigslist.

Boston. Craigslist. Org ... Collectibles. By owner.

Craigslist Inc.

Apr 11,2014 - Won't take less than 50. Call or text if seriously interested. 774-273-4018 ask for Dave. Do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

FOREIGN MONEY. South Coast. Craigslist.

Southcoast. Craigslist. Org ... General for sale. By owner.

Craigslist Inc.

Apr 8, 2014 - Call David at 774-273-4018 . Either text or leave a message and I will call you back as soon as possible. Do NOT contact me with unsolicited ...

GlennCoward53
06-06-14, 12:39
Now with the threat of LE going after Johns, You don't know if you are walking into a sting?

http://images.craigslist.org/00Q0Q_k5gkUays80L_600x450.jpg

Reply.

X prohibited.

Posted: 2 days ago.

Quick fun. W4 m (easton, brockton).

Looking for quick fun right now, has to be in a car, not talking! I'm not looking for sex just some touch and feeling, you know, reply with a pic and ill respond! See you soon! Lets 69.

Post I'd: 4504239511.

Posted: 2 days ago.

Updated: 23 hours ago.

Email to friend.

♥ best of.

© 2014 craigslist.

Help.

Safety.

Privacy.

Feedback.

CL jobs.

Terms.

About.

Mobile.

SpermSac
06-06-14, 13:29
Now with the threat of LE going after Johns, You don't know if you are walking into a sting?

I'm not looking for sex just some touch and feeling, you know, reply with a pic and ill respond! See you soon! Lets 69
Mobile.Touchy feely no sex but let's 69? PASS. There is another one working the same area whose ads disappear fast. Ad disappeared on me before I could grab it

Ho Hunter 328
06-22-14, 20:59
Anyone have any intel on these two?

Ho Hunter 328
06-22-14, 21:48
Any intel on this one?

Iman2765
07-01-14, 11:49
Took the plunged and went to visit, overall a pretty dam good good experience. Senior PM for details

I have been in contact with this girl from Northbridge that goes by the name of Sandy, she is an older lady late thirties to early forties, Blonde hair, lives with a couple girls.

I do have a pic but wants to remain UTR at this point. Any info appreciated..

Yellowfever023
07-02-14, 16:17
Took the plunged and went to visit, overall a pretty dam good good experience. Senior PM for details

.Not trying to flame you bro but Northbridge is pretty far from Brockton. I am not quite sure where Northbridge is but have a feeling it's metro west near Worcester.

Smoke Screen
07-02-14, 17:16
Not trying to flame you bro but Northbridge is pretty far from Brockton. I am not quite sure where Northbridge is but have a feeling it's metro west near Worcester.Yup, near Worcester, much further from Brockton than Worc.

HorizonSounds
08-13-14, 14:15
Anybody knows what happened to kayli? Her phone is disconnected.

GlennCoward53
08-13-14, 18:00
Does anyone have 411 on this woman? Shot my cock pic her way and she said I must come to her. I can't show her pics out here as I promised her I would not but wanted to find out if she has had any reviews or if any of you guys living around Middleboro may have met her her before I take the plunge. But she has big green pop -out eyes, dark hair, a little flat chested. Nice face, Italian background but fair skinned. Says she resides in Middleboro. Digits end in 5847. Thanks. Yes. I know. I contradicted what I was saying about sticking with Asians on BP. I guess, I too am looking for a deal that won't hurt the piggy bank.

FireMedic51
08-14-14, 23:57
Does anyone have 411 on this woman? Shot my cock pic her way and she said I must come to her. I can't show her pics out here as I promised her I would not but wanted to find out if she has had any reviews or if any of you guys living around Middleboro may have met her her before I take the plunge. But she has big green pop -out eyes, dark hair, a little flat chested. Nice face, Italian background but fair skinned. Says she resides in Middleboro. Digits end in 5847. Thanks. Yes. I know. I contradicted what I was saying about sticking with Asians on BP. I guess, I too am looking for a deal that won't hurt the piggy bank.That is Jamie Ann. Her pics are already out here. She was reviewed in the Boston CL section. Go back 3 screens and also about 6 screens / pages.

JjoeHooker
08-31-14, 15:37
Hey is Kayli in Brockton still around? I have old number and need new one. I can trade Intel in Boston South.

Ho Hunter 328
10-26-14, 00:50
Anyone have any intel on a 19 year old blonde in Walpole? Number ends in 6907.

Yardape08
10-30-14, 06:38
Been texting with this girl from Fall River. Curious if anyone has seen her. Any feedback is appreciated. Number ends in 5837.

Come by and have a good time. W4 m - 20 (fall river).

Are you looking for a discrete clean and beautiful young petite girl to take care of your needs? Beautiful student can host in a quiet part of fall river. Do not waste your time with anyone but the best. Looking for now. Send number and pic to speed things up Flwrs a must Age not important.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/newreply.php?p=2105769&noquote=1

Yardape08
11-06-14, 21:42
I was in contact with this one tonight and wondering if anyone had any intel on here. Goes by Selena digits end in 4786. Originally thought she might have been a BP girl but couldn't find any ads googling her number. Says she is Italian / Comanche Indian.

Cum get even more wet! - w4 m - 23 (brockton area).

Age: 23 body: athletic height: 4'11" (149 cm) status: single.

Looking to make it rain even harder! Let me know if you are interested in cumming by to make both our days.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/cas/4748944967.html{tagreplacement0}

TommysDong
11-07-14, 03:49
I was in contact with this one tonight and wondering if anyone had any intel on here. Goes by Selena digits end in 4786. Originally thought she might have been a BP girl but couldn't find any ads googling her number. Says she is Italian / Comanche Indian.

Looking to make it rain even harder! Let me know if you are interested in cumming by to make both our days.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/cas/4748944967.html{tagreplacement0}Don't waist your time or your money on this one. She's a huge Junkie with a Junkie boy friend who hides in the other room. One of two scenarios will play out. She gets your money you drop your draws and he springs out to chase you away less your cash. She has been known to actually do the deed but its half assed service and she tries like hell to get you off and out. She's a skinny sickly little ***** with track obvious marks a rash and sores all over her body. If she's an A cup I would be surprised. I've seen bigger lumps caused by a mosquito bite. The place she's at is known by the cops as its been raided and they know her. Its a matter of time before she's busted with some unsuspecting monger with his pants down. Best to avoid this one. There are much better options available. Best of luck all.

Ho Hunter 328
11-07-14, 05:08

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/cas/4748944967.html{tagreplacement0}Someone posted a warning on CL about this ad.

Beware the above and all postings referencing any of the above three towns. This is our friends from Abington. They may post indicating Brockton and now Holbrook to throw you off and get you to contact them but you get the location you will find yourself in Abington off route 139. They will lead you in and either Rob you or give you something irritating. If you must go in don't go uncovered and protected. You have been warned. Nasty, Bad News!http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/cas/4749844777.html

Could be legit, could be someone jealous trying to keep others away. I know I've seen that tattoo somewhere though, wish I could see the whole thing.

Yardape08
11-07-14, 14:03
Someone posted a warning on CL about this ad.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/cas/4749844777.html

Could be legit, could be someone jealous trying to keep others away. I know I've seen that tattoo somewhere though, wish I could see the whole thing.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.Thanks I didn't have a good gut feeling about her google the phone number and came up with a Brockton address. I know I have seen that picture somewhere before myself. She quoted $60 for BBBJ and $125 for full service claiming full GFE with the exception of condom for full service.

Member #4675
11-07-14, 14:10
Thanks I didn't have a good gut feeling about her google the phone number and came up with a Brockton address. I know I have seen that picture somewhere before myself. She quoted $60 for BBBJ and $125 for full service claiming full GFE with the exception of condom for full service.I just got an email from the guy posting a warning not to see these 2 girls, I thought he was talking about kayli and kerry in abington, He said he know's kayli and kerry but his warning was NOT about them but of 2 other girls, Maybe its t devil or south shore up to there old tricks, who knows can't believe half the shit you read.

TommysDong
11-07-14, 19:22
I just got an email from the guy posting a warning not to see these 2 girls, I thought he was talking about kayli and kerry in abington, He said he know's kayli and kerry but his warning was NOT about them but of 2 other girls, Maybe its t devil or south shore up to there old tricks, who knows can't believe half the shit you read.Asket.

Lmao, everyone knows those two from Abington by now. That to me means nothing. I did see this Selena and all I have to say is TOFTT if you are questioning the reviews. Let us all know how it works out for you. She is absolutely disgusting in my opinion. Who knows maybe she's your cup o tea? Best o luck.

Member #5037
11-08-14, 07:43
Don't waist your time or your money on this one. She's a huge Junkie with a Junkie boy friend who hides in the other room. One of two scenarios will play out. She gets your money you drop your draws and he springs out to chase you away less your cash. She has been known to actually do the deed but its half assed service and she tries like hell to get you off and out. She's a skinny sickly little ***** with track obvious marks a rash and sores all over her body. If she's an A cup I would be surprised. I've seen bigger lumps caused by a mosquito bite. The place she's at is known by the cops as its been raided and they know her. Its a matter of time before she's busted with some unsuspecting monger with his pants down. Best to avoid this one. There are much better options available. Best of luck all.Have you seen her yet?

TommysDong
11-08-14, 18:40
Have you seen her yet?Southside Just curious do you even read the reviews and comments or do you just brush over them and fire at will? Please read completely before asking stupid questions. Thanks!

Member #5037
11-09-14, 08:13
Southside Just curious do you even read the reviews and comments or do you just brush over them and fire at will? Please read completely before asking stupid questions. Thanks!My apologies, I had went back at least 6 months of craigslist reveiws and didn't see a one. Maybe you can tell me where? Cause if your refrencing your last post you write it in a second person perspective, ie,"one of two scenarios will play out"were you there for both scenarios? If your speaking from first person perspective and you were part of both "scenarios"then what can I say but shame on you. Just curious, If you had seen her and were played for both "scenarios" why didn't you post a reveiw before her name became a topic of discussion. Why did you even go back for another "scenario"? Just seems like a lot of conjecture going on. Were you waiting for another member to be part of a "scenario" and then youd post this. You could save someone a lot of greif. As soon as a providers name is brought up certain people suddenly pop up posting dangerous reveiws but no one will post a good reveiw of a provider. You must have a particular girl you see on a steady basis, so I pose this question to you, who would you recommend?

SouthShore001
11-09-14, 18:02
I just got an email from the guy posting a warning not to see these 2 girls, I thought he was talking about kayli and kerry in abington, He said he know's kayli and kerry but his warning was NOT about them but of 2 other girls, Maybe its t devil or south shore up to there old tricks, who knows can't believe half the shit you read.First let me start by saying I think you are all cunts. I have seen selena she lives under a store on 139 in Abington. She is your typical skinny south shore heroin working girl. I never paid her more than 40 and she's just barely worth that. As far as Cassidy or whatever. Never met her, and never reviewed her, never wanted to.

TommysDong
11-09-14, 23:59
My apologies, I had went back at least 6 months of craigslist reveiws and didn't see a one. Maybe you can tell me where? Cause if your refrencing your last post you write it in a second person perspective, ie,"one of two scenarios will play out"were you there for both scenarios? If your speaking from first person perspective and you were part of both "scenarios"then what can I say but shame on you. Just curious, If you had seen her and were played for both "scenarios" why didn't you post a reveiw before her name became a topic of discussion. Why did you even go back for another "scenario"? Just seems like a lot of conjecture going on. Were you waiting for another member to be part of a "scenario" and then youd post this. You could save someone a lot of greif. As soon as a providers name is brought up certain people suddenly pop up posting dangerous reveiws but no one will post a good reveiw of a provider. You must have a particular girl you see on a steady basis, so I pose this question to you, who would you recommend?Mike let me see if I can clarify. You asked if I ever saw her. Clearly in my post it says I had seen her. Now as far as the scenarios go. I saw her once and got some pretty bad service and my observation was she was disgusting. I had to see my doctor and be put on a pretty strong anti-biotics. I def shouldn't have let the little head convince me to go in but you live and you learn. Thankfully it was nothing permanent. Now I would have let it go as being as much my fault for being stupid and not turning around and leaving after I saw her however I was talking with a buddy of mine who's quite the monger and he gave me his experience with her and her BF robbing him. The scenario played out that he walked in agreed on specifics she took his $$ and went in the other room. As he's getting ready and has his pants around his ankles the junkie BF comes in the front door yelling and screaming at her and chased him out less his $$. I posted the review based on my experience but only after I got the 411 on her from my buddy. Take from it what you will. Just passing on the info. As far as a good review I have an UTR girl in Brockton I do see on the regular once a week who is amazing young and tight. I have forgotten what she was using as a stage name its been so long but if you give me some time I will ask her on Wednesday if she's looking for any more clients. Generally she's only available during the day and only a couple of days during the week. I have also seen Lisa she used to go by Cassie in brockton she's a little older but very experienced and provides great service. She's Italian with dark hair. She has advertised on BP but is also pretty much UTR. Completely GFE and an amazing conversationalist. Not a super model but not a dog either. Body is average as she def shows her age and signs of child birth. Top notch service though. Happy?

GlennCoward53
11-10-14, 12:33
CL.

Boston .

South shore .

Personals .

Casual encounters.

Reply.

X prohibited.

Posted: 12 hours ago.

◀ prev ▲ next ▶.

Near Bridgewater State? - w4 m - 30 (Bridgewater).

Image 1.

Age: 30 body: athletic height: 5'7" (170 cm) status: single.

Very bored and looking to have a good time. I've got a car and we can go somewhere dark for some fun. In the mood to give some head. Let me know if interested and we can talk a bit more.

Not spam. Today was a pretty warm day considering its November!

Post I'd: 4754319729.

Email to friend.

♥ best of.

© 2014 craigslist.

Help.

Safety.

Privacy.

Feedback.

CL jobs.

Terms.

About.

Mobile.

Yellowfever023
11-10-14, 14:04
CL.

Boston .

South shore .

Personals .

Casual encounters.

Reply.

X prohibited.

◀ prev ▲ next ▶.

Image 1.

Very bored and looking to have a good time. I've got a car and we can go somewhere dark for some fun. In the mood to give some head. Let me know if interested and we can talk a bit more.

Email to friend.

♥ best of.

2014 craigslist.

Help.

Safety.

Privacy.

Feedback.

CL jobs.

Terms.

About.

Mobile.I responded to this ad this morning and as of the moment have not received any response, chances are it is spam.

Bastardale
11-10-14, 19:41
CL.

Boston .

South shore .

Personals .

Casual encounters.

Reply.

X prohibited.

◀ prev ▲ next ▶.

Image 1.

Email to friend.

♥ best of.

2014 craigslist.

Help.

Safety.

Privacy.

Feedback.

CL jobs.

Terms.

About.

Mobile.I got a response. It's a dude. He tells you when he responds.

Werm2011
11-10-14, 22:18
I got a response. It's a dude. He tells you when he responds.Probably the same one that says they're from Bridge State and can travel by car. Be sure to flag that *.

Yellowfever023
12-14-14, 15:22
Beware of this CL CE girl she will rob you. Had me pick her up at 44 Huntington ave in Brockton to go to my place, asked to stop at the HESS and for part of the donation up front so she can by smokes. She has another car waiting and takes off. the number she used is 617-952-3038 356198.

Member #4675
12-18-14, 18:59
Emailed a ad from CL and she just texted me from a 781 number, ending in 6470 scared of the powers that be so please pm me and I can share the phone number with you guys, to get some good intel before I venture down there, thanks.

Member #4675
12-19-14, 15:45
She and I have been texting back and forth, seems real freindly, sent me a face picture along with her VAG, no body shot so I don't know what she looks like overall, guess she is hiding her CL gig from her family and boyfreind, can only see guys morning till 3 or 4 the latest, If anyone scores a date with her please pm me.

Member #4675
01-08-15, 16:07
Looking for kayli, I'd make up with her if she is still alive, but I think she probably is in detox and off the streets, trolling CLCE and came across an ad from brokton, emailed the ad and she sent me a picture, Not a good picture, probably on purpose, so I emailed her again telling her I'm scared of the powers that be and getting robbed, I sent her my facebook hoping she has a face book to at least gain some trust that she won't have her pimp chop me up and I will end up in the woods like the 2 girls that were found, anyways here is the picture she sent me, have alot of utr girls I'm playing with, so not taking any chances with new girls unless I feel safe.

Ho Hunter 328
01-09-15, 21:40
Looking for kayli, I'd make up with her if she is still alive, but I think she probably is in detox and off the streets, trolling CLCE and came across an ad from brokton, emailed the ad and she sent me a picture, Not a good picture, probably on purpose, so I emailed her again telling her I'm scared of the powers that be and getting robbed, I sent her my facebook hoping she has a face book to at least gain some trust that she won't have her pimp chop me up and I will end up in the woods like the 2 girls that were found, anyways here is the picture she sent me, have alot of utr girls I'm playing with, so not taking any chances with new girls unless I feel safe.Another girl I know who lives in the same neighborhood as Kayli had an incident with her and her mother within the last couple of months. So I know at least then she was still around.

ProvCharlie
02-21-15, 19:30
Does anyone know this provider Rachel. Lives in Brockton. Posts on CL. Last four of her phone is 4137. I appreciate your input. Thanks! Charlie.

GlennCoward53
03-27-15, 18:49
Reply.

X prohibited?

Posted: a day ago.

◀ prev ▲ next ▶.

Who wants some unbelievable oral? - w4 m - 27 Ss.

Pic minus a headshot. Even got her digits. She kept taking other calls and putting me on hold. Very pleasant telephone voice. Bottom line. She said we could meet but just disappeared. Not responding to texts or calls? Make me wonder if she was working for LE making appointments. Told me she was "new to this " was unemployed and needed $. I know I had received her pic before probably answering the 2 percent of the CL ads that are legit. Now you know why in my prior posts I am having better luck calling Asian Massage Girls at Midnite and have them come to me. I get a massage, sex, no drama, and they don't watch the clock. Damage unfortunately is 240. I don't have to worry about a sting operation, being ripped off, ect. They arrive smelling nice, dressed well, some have awesome bodies no needle marks, no one texting and calling them while you are having your session. Asian male driver just keeps quiet in his car and goes to sleep. Poor bastard is probably working 3 jobs. I have never been to AMPs in quincy or be-Town but I can say I have an excellent time in RI. These girls even undress me and untie my shoes. If we all had Asian women to marry the world would be a better place.

Sexy petite female with amazing oral skills, I will drain you and leave you feeling very very good. I can't host, car? Ss area.

Post I'd: 4950355970.

Posted: a day ago.

Email to friend.

♥ best of.

Ho Hunter 328
03-28-15, 05:21
Does anyone know this provider Rachel. Lives in Brockton. Posts on CL. Last four of her phone is 4137. I appreciate your input. Thanks! Charlie.I met a girl named Rachel a few months ago, another girl introduced me to her. Horrible attitude, and was rushing from the moment I walked in. I knew it wasn't going to go well, so I ended up walking out without doing anything, or giving her any money. Tall, thin, long dark hair, mid 20's. She was cute, and physically my type, but the attitude killed it.

GlennCoward53
03-29-15, 01:19
That would be this girl whom a senior provider gave his input about on BP reviews.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/saturday-night-specials-2-lovely-ladies-package-deal/29286252

Andreas Kilmer
03-29-15, 17:53
Samantha - 22 why / o lives in Brockton or Rockland.

Digits end in 6079.

Pictures are real.

Wants $. 20 for the half hour.

Werm2011
03-29-15, 18:56

Digits end in 6079.

Pictures are real.

371876371875371877.Saw her a few times about a year ago. Started out good and then went downhill fast. Got too deep into her habit and didn't give a fuck about performance. Rushed big time the last time. I paid 80 and 60 last two times and the 2nd time wasn't even worth that. BBBJ no CIM and BBFS for nothing extra which I never partake in. Was tempted because she was real cute at that time, but smarts prevailed. Reviews after I saw her were not good. One guy said he was robbed by some friends of hers, but who knows. Check your PM for her FB. Damn, looking at her FB looks like she has ties with the infamous Jackie of Brockton. Figures.

Cujo77
03-30-15, 13:17

Digits end in 6079.

Pictures are real.

371876371875371877.On BP the ads are usually Sexy fun-22 Brockton \ Abington line. Saw her this past weekend. BBBJ until barely hard. A couple of positions. Done. Not a very nice girl. I won't be repeating.

Andreas Kilmer
04-02-15, 00:01
On BP the ads are usually Sexy fun-22 Brockton \ Abington line. Saw her this past weekend. BBBJ until barely hard. A couple of positions. Done. Not a very nice girl. I won't be repeating.Thanks for the intel guys.

CanJockey
04-07-15, 00:46
Beware of this CL CE girl she will rob you. Had me pick her up at 44 Huntington ave in Brockton to go to my place, asked to stop at the HESS and for part of the donation up front so she can by smokes. She has another car waiting and takes off. the number she used is 617-952-3038 356198.She looks like a girl I saw in Warwick, R. I. A few months ago. What a great fuck. It's too bad if she is pulling this shit.

GlennCoward53
04-10-15, 23:00
http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/4971507751.html

This massage parlor has been advertised on CL for months. I went there about a month ago. There was nothing but a small green neon sign that read "Open". I called ahead and a young girl from Quincy or Boston took my call. She told me to go on over. When I located the place it was basically an old house which I am sure probably goes way back and had been divided into apartments. When I arrived I called the same number and the girl who answered told me to wait as there was a customer ahead of me. I reported out here that I saw an Asian man leave and then I was called back and told I could go in. I was greeted by a late 30's or early 40's woman who spoke very little English. I could see the massage table in a room. The place gave me the creeps. All I could get out of the Asian women was the word "Bodyworks". I saw some paperwork hanging on the wall and a pic of an Asian man that looked more like a mug shot. I am sure I was not going to get the RI AMP experience. I bailed and called the girl that answered the phone that I was bailing. I told asked her" if there was any younger women working there" ? She said "call back next week". I never did.

Tonight on Rhode Island news on TV it showed a pic of a not so nice looking Asian woman supposedly from Quincy under arrest. An undercover PO went in and she offered him some sort of sexual service for money and was busted. The report went on and said that it was unknown who even owned the property.

GlennCoward53
04-10-15, 23:10
http://wpri.com/2015/04/10/woman-charged-with-soliciting-sex-at-attleboro-spa/

Werm2011
04-18-15, 14:02
Number ends in 4350. Any intel? Sorry, no pic. Seems to be one of those Broketown / Abbyville line girls. What's up with that? They all know each other or the same person / group?

Edit: Here's an alleged pic:

Cpcdman
04-18-15, 20:23
Wondering if anyone has answered a post by this one?? And if she's worth it??

The CL post says Bridgewater, but she actually in Easton.

Anyone??

Yellowfever023
04-19-15, 07:43

Anyone??Tried to meet up with her a year ago when she was in middleboro, I drove all the way down there and she flaked, she later claimed her phone died.

Strike2
04-19-15, 12:33
I too corresponded briefly with this one a while back, but she never never responded after initial contact. Please report if you try her.

Anyone??

Werm2011
04-19-15, 14:59
I too corresponded briefly with this one a while back, but she never never responded after initial contact. Please report if you try her.

Anyone??

Search this very forum for "danni" and you'll find some reviews. She used to sell her underwear in Mboro before graduating to other things. No, I didn't buy.

GlennCoward53
04-30-15, 12:56
Reply.

X prohibited.

Posted: 14 hours ago.

Print.

What we both want. W4 m.

Cute young female able to host at hotel in Brockton. Generous men apply. We'll both leave with a smile.

Post I'd: 5002828278.

Email to friend.

♥ best of.

Clarify94
04-30-15, 20:36
So as my username suggests I'm here to clarify.

[Deleted by Admin]

Mmmmmm, not so much

A2

Ho Hunter 328
05-01-15, 15:10
Reply.

X prohibited.

Print.

What we both want. W4 m.

Cute young female able to host at hotel in Brockton. Generous men apply. We'll both leave with a smile.

Post I'd: 5002828278.

Email to friend.

♥ best of.Maybe if you had included a pic, or a number, or even a name, someone may know who you're asking about.

GlennCoward53
05-18-15, 17:43
Reply.

X prohibited.

Posted: 5 days ago.

Print.

Hump Day Fun. W4 m (Brockton).

Just a regular girl looking for a horny generous guy who wants to play today. Serious responses only please. Don't play games and don't waste my time. Just get to the point. I'm all set with endless emails. Looking forward to hearing from ya'll. Xo.

Post I'd: 5023078778.

Posted: 5 days ago.

Email to friend.

♥ best of.

I exchange an email and she sends you a gigantic pic of her face and cleavage. Brown hair and eyes. Says she isn't taking donations of 40,60, and 80 and then when we start to make rearrangement's to meet she starts me she is going to get evicted and her landlord is looking for her and she lives in a 3 decker near the court house in City of Champs and that I can only meet her before 5 pm! "Why" I say to myself because that's when your husband or boyfriend gets home? Does she live with her parents? Someone out here must have received the same photos I got and wondered if she is a BBW, bi-polar, ? Now she tells me it is my fault she is going to be evicted because I did not meet her soon enough! These girls on CL that are the 2 percent that are not spam make the girls on BP look good.

Strike2
05-31-15, 09:00
Never was able to connect. Here's another pic. Any info?

Anyone??

WrestleMe
05-31-15, 20:31

Anyone??I met with this girl probably over a year ago anyways. Previous poster is right she was in Easton not far off of 138. The few times I saw her I had a good time and was not rushed at all. Only thing for me is she was too petite for my taste. I like girls a little thicker and curvy. That said she did have a nice fit body. She was also very accommodating and a nice demeanor at least to me.

Long Slide
05-31-15, 23:09
I met with this girl probably over a year ago anyways. Previous poster is right she was in Easton not far off of 138. The few times I saw her I had a good time and was not rushed at all. Only thing for me is she was too petite for my taste. I like girls a little thicker and curvy. That said she did have a nice fit body. She was also very accommodating and a nice demeanor at least to me.She and her boyfriend were picked up a couple weeks back. I only found out after someone posted it in an ad on CL.

The strange part was every couple weeks for the past few months someone was also posting an ad asking if anyone has ever saw her. Undoubtedly the same person.

I'm not 100% sure, but I seem to remember the ad before last being different. In that it mentioned her real name and warned folks about seeing her. A week after that, she was in the paper.

You didn't miss anything.

Werm2011
06-01-15, 11:19
May 15 from Easton PD:

Yesterday at around 4 pm, Easton detectives along with detectives from Norton, Taunton, Sharon and members of the Easton patrol division arrested an Easton woman for prostitution at her apartment at XXXXXX South Easton. Arrested was XXXXXX, age 27 of XXXXXX, apartment XX. XXXXX was charged with sexual conduct for a fee. Also arrested was her boyfriend, XXXXX XXXXX, age 29 of the same address. He was arrested on a larceny warrant.

The investigation began after detectives received several complaints from residents from the apartment complex.

Both were transported to the New Bedford House of Correction for the night and will be arraigned this morning in Taunton District Court.

Easton police arrested 27-year-old XXXXXXX XXXXXXX on Thursday, accusing her of using Craigslist to offer sex for money out of her XXXXXXX Street apartment.

Police from Easton, Norton, Taunton and Sharon investigated several complaints from neighbors in the Fox Run apartment complex, off Route 106 in Easton, about XXXXXX who is now charged with sexual conduct for a fee, police said.

“Neighbors complained about steady flow of traffic in and out of the area,” said Easton Police Chief Allen Krajcik.

Police had an undercover officer set up an appointment with XXXXXX, Krajcik said.

ThwhtKnight
06-01-15, 12:23
May 15 from Easton PD:

Yesterday at around 4 pm, Easton detectives along with detectives from Norton, Taunton, Sharon and members of the Easton patrol division arrested an Easton woman for prostitution at her apartment at XXXXXX South Easton. Arrested was XXXXXX, age 27 of XXXXXX, apartment XX. XXXXX was charged with sexual conduct for a fee. Also arrested was her boyfriend, XXXXX XXXXX, age 29 of the same address. He was arrested on a larceny warrant.

The investigation began after detectives received several complaints from residents from the apartment complex.

Both were transported to the New Bedford House of Correction for the night and will be arraigned this morning in Taunton District Court.

Easton police arrested 27-year-old XXXXXXX XXXXXXX on Thursday, accusing her of using Craigslist to offer sex for money out of her XXXXXXX Street apartment.

Police from Easton, Norton, Taunton and Sharon investigated several complaints from neighbors in the Fox Run apartment complex, off Route 106 in Easton, about XXXXXX who is now charged with sexual conduct for a fee, police said.

Neighbors complained about steady flow of traffic in and out of the area, said Easton Police Chief Allen Krajcik.

Police had an undercover officer set up an appointment with XXXXXX, Krajcik said.That's too bad, she was pretty great.

Skatar018
06-01-15, 18:08
Not trying to step on your toes Werm2011, just wanted to ad a link. It's been posted elsewhere on the site.
http://patch.com/massachusetts/easton-ma/easton-woman-charged-prostitution
http://www.patriotledger.com/article/20150517/NEWS/150516945

Dani May 15 from Easton PD:LE got two in Taunton also.
http://www.tauntongazette.com/article/20150522/NEWS/150528044#150528044/?Start=1&_suid=143319603604904455557551837996.

Lets not forget the MPs.
http://www.wboc.com/story/27847503/two-women-arrested-for-prostitution-at-wilmington-massage-parlor

Be careful out there!

GlennCoward53
06-25-15, 17:04
I met with this girl twice for car dates. She lives in Taunton, has a dog named Snickers, and is very thin but has a nice sexy shape to her. I get turned off by her missing teeth and very narrow face. I have chose to go with covered BJ's but she said she does BBBJ all the time. My worry is of course catching something. Has anyone replied to this ad and met her at her place and and taken her up on her offer and come away no prostrate infection. She is just so accommodating I have a hard time accepting her lack of rules that you usually can't get away with with a BP girl. Black hair, Italian American, small tits but you can play with them all you want. Pm if you like.

DrGolfer
07-02-15, 19:29
Hispanic woman, probably mid to late 20's, offers incall in Brockton. Not far from Westgate mall. Has never hit any of my ads until the last week. I don't think she is new to biz. Anybody have any info, good or bad?

Member #5550
07-03-15, 02:11
What is the damage?

I met with this girl twice for car dates. She lives in Taunton, has a dog named Snickers, and is very thin but has a nice sexy shape to her. I get turned off by her missing teeth and very narrow face. I have chose to go with covered BJ's but she said she does BBBJ all the time. My worry is of course catching something. Has anyone replied to this ad and met her at her place and and taken her up on her offer and come away no prostrate infection. She is just so accommodating I have a hard time accepting her lack of rules that you usually can't get away with with a BP girl. Black hair, Italian American, small tits but you can play with them all you want. Pm if you like.

DrGolfer
07-03-15, 20:20
JBROWN. Any info??

Hispanic woman, probably mid to late 20's, offers incall in Brockton. Not far from Westgate mall. Has never hit any of my ads until the last week. I don't think she is new to biz. Anybody have any info, good or bad?

GlennCoward53
07-07-15, 17:57
1. 20. Not bad considering I wasn't rushed and she was very accessible.

GlennCoward53
08-24-15, 17:02
http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/thp/5187843914.html

I can't believe no one has posted out here since myself and that was back on 7/7 ! Is it because of all the SPAM on CL? I answer the ads where the person tells you where they are actually located and even that doesn't guarantee me a reply. Maybe if I lived in FR or NB. Anyways I once partook in post Celestina's and drew a goose egg. One member suggested I had gotten the wrong girl and should have asked for a different girl. I have since emptied my mailbox. Do any of you guys out there give helpful info to other members and those members don't even thank you? You either don't want to pay the extra or you are just wasting everyone's time. Can anyone tell me if they have visited the above link recently and pm me with their results? I will even send you a thank you to brighten your day! I know Taunton is a waste of time. My best bet if after hours Asian women from RI that hit the road with a driver. I got an incredible bubble bath, massage, full service, and paid out 100 xtra or a BBBJ CIM. No drama, no heroin marks, no rushing, 1 hour of full on touch, tease, suck, fuck, and grand finale of uncovered BJ and didn't stop talking it until every drop was gone. All while I lied down on my living rom floor with 2 candles lit and my guard dog in a room with AC and music playing! Look up Joanne on different site than CL about 11 pm onward under Asian escorts. If you can't cum up with 200 even though they will start out asking 240, forget about it. Once she is there and you are turned on by her skillset, remember this is no Brockton SW, 4. 0 isn't going to cut it. Tell her you have 8. 0 in your wallet but no more and you will get tongue teasing, vacuum suction BBBJ and much to my surprise because of the breakdown in translation she will let you CIM but not swallow. No bad after effects. So there's my 411 now if someone can tell me what is happening at 953 I would appreciate it. Maybe I can save myself the travel fee of an Asian girl coming up from Providence.

OliverTwist
08-26-15, 18:22
[hey bro, any numbers to share?

Thanks.

Ot.

GlennCoward53
08-28-15, 11:39
Exotic masseuse ready and willing to relieve your aches and pains. Attractive and down to earth, I promise to relieve and relax you as best I can. Includes head to toe massage, warm towel wash, oil or lotion your choice. Specializing in deep tissue and stressed muscle release and relief. I'm very good at what I do, and would love to help you feel the best you have yet. I'm an eager to please attractive blonde. 5'5 135 lbs, blue eyed beauty. As discreet as you would like. Please feel free to contact me for any questions you may have. Hope to hear from you! SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

I have exchanged a few emails with her. She has no problem with driving up from RI into Mass. I may check her out next week.

ThwhtKnight
08-28-15, 19:09
Exotic masseuse ready and willing to relieve your aches and pains. Attractive and down to earth, I promise to relieve and relax you as best I can. Includes head to toe massage, warm towel wash, oil or lotion your choice. Specializing in deep tissue and stressed muscle release and relief. I'm very good at what I do, and would love to help you feel the best you have yet. I'm an eager to please attractive blonde. 5'5 135 lbs, blue eyed beauty. As discreet as you would like. Please feel free to contact me for any questions you may have. Hope to hear from you! SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!

I have exchanged a few emails with her. She has no problem with driving up from RI into Mass. I may check her out next week.What did she give for a rate?

GlennCoward53
09-02-15, 00:17
What did she give for a rate?She didn't have to. I know already it will be at least 200 clams. Anything less would be lousy, fast service. She may ask 250. That's when I say too much and then we get back down to 200. You can email her yourself and ask what she wants. She may have a menu. Until I decide to see her or not I am not going to play email tag with her until I know for certain she is available during a time that is convenient. I have feeling she is a stripper at a club in RI.

GlennCoward53
09-28-15, 11:43
The spam on CL has no gone 90 percent to 98 percent. Ads like these are fake as well. Any college guys looking for nsa head tonight. W4 m (Bridgewater).

Now they can include a city or town into the ad to make you think they are actual real people living in a town drivable for you or for them. I answered this ad with 3 different email accounts and didn't get one reply. Meanwhile I get flooded with meeting women by joining a website with my credit card and it will tell you "No CC needed" ! Yes "No cc needed to sign up. But if you want to send a reply to a woman's ad or get an email saying she wants to me, you have to give them your cc number. Past experience has led me to find out all these sites are scams. Bottom line. Ignore CL and concentrate elsewhere.

GlennCoward53
12-22-15, 11:39
I tried a double "6" at the end but an "Annie the housekeeper" picked up" She has run ads before but I guess I wasn't paying attention to the number. She leaves out a digit. I tried.

The sweet taste of Ecstasy. W4 m Abington Weymouth area.

Body: athletic height: 5'4" single.

Hey gentlemen my name is Bxxxxx and I'm new to the South shore am twenty four years Young and extremely sexy body is beautiful and petite Long brown hair and eyes olive complexion Portuguese bombshell! Absolutely no disappointments fhive oh ate hosting discreetly ate for oh or traveling locally oh ate sycks for private quiet safe location ddfree seeking a face to face asap serious responses only please. Bxxx.

Post I'd: 5370656486.

Posted: 2015-12-21 11:43 pm.

Email to friend.

BGunn
12-22-15, 20:36
I tried a double "6" at the end but an "Annie the housekeeper" picked up" She has run ads before but I guess I wasn't paying attention to the number. She leaves out a digit. I tried.

Hey gentlemen my name is Bxxxxx and I'm new to the South shore am twenty four years Young and extremely sexy body is beautiful and petite Long brown hair and eyes olive complexion Portuguese bombshell! Absolutely no disappointments fhive oh ate hosting discreetly ate for oh or traveling locally oh ate sycks for private quiet safe location ddfree seeking a face to face asap serious responses only please. Bxxx.

Email to friend.I very clearly see 508 XXX 0864. Anyone else?

Short Stroke
12-23-15, 11:44
The spam on CL has no gone 90 percent to 98 percent. Ads like these are fake as well. Any college guys looking for nsa head tonight. W4 m (Bridgewater).

Now they can include a city or town into the ad to make you think they are actual real people living in a town drivable for you or for them. I answered this ad with 3 different email accounts and didn't get one reply. Meanwhile I get flooded with meeting women by joining a website with my credit card and it will tell you "No CC needed" ! Yes "No cc needed to sign up. But if you want to send a reply to a woman's ad or get an email saying she wants to me, you have to give them your cc number. Past experience has led me to find out all these sites are scams. Bottom line. Ignore CL and concentrate elsewhere.Very few of the Casual Encounters or W4 M are real and you can usually have a good laugh when LEO posts on it. The spam the living life out of you and it's hell to stop the emails. Every now an then you come across a real one but that is few.

Ho Hunter 328
12-23-15, 15:51

Email to friend.I've seen her recently. I'd actually first met her years ago, but lost touch with her. Nice girl, GFE, and reasonable rates. Nice slow enthusiastic BBBJCIM.

ThumpBump2261
12-30-15, 01:41
Anyone know what happened to Ashley in Taunton? Would love to see her again.

Clarify94
01-02-16, 13:07
[Deleted by Admin]

Seriously?

B Town Hunter
01-03-16, 22:19
Anyone know what happened to Ashley in Taunton? Would love to see her again.Good question. It's been over a year since I've seen her. Seems to have completely disappeared.

Member #5269
01-12-16, 00:16
Happened across this one running an ad last week. Since then, she's been very polite in her correspondence. Says she's from the Easton area. Anyone know her?Pretty good lookin. I'd be willing to TOFTT and report back if you're interested in sharing her info.

Duvallon
01-12-16, 16:19
Happened across this one running an ad last week. Since then, she's been very polite in her correspondence. Says she's from the Easton area. Anyone know her?Saw this girl last night for a car date pretty enough girl with goood skills BBBJ as offered for a buck twenty. Says she'll have a number today and I should expect an email. Pm for digits later on.

Yardape08
01-13-16, 14:52
Saw this girl last night for a car date pretty enough girl with goood skills BBBJ as offered for a buck twenty. Says she'll have a number today and I should expect an email. Pm for digits later on.You paid $120 for a CLCE BBBJ cardate when earlier you paid only $20 for a Brockton SW cardate? Not sure there is much difference between the two. Obviously if you paid $20 for the SW you know how to negotiate just curious about the disparity for the same level of service after all as has been mentioned here many times usually the only difference between the SW and BP or CLCE girls are the latter's expanded computer skills.

Duvallon
01-13-16, 15:09
You paid $120 for a CLCE BBBJ cardate when earlier you paid only $20 for a Brockton SW cardate? Not sure there is much difference between the two. Obviously if you paid $20 for the SW you know how to negotiate just curious about the disparity for the same level of service after all as has been mentioned here many times usually the only difference between the SW and BP or CLCE girls are the latter's expanded computer skills.LOL not computer skills aren't always the only difference. The 20 dollar BJ the girl was clearly homeless and unshowered and other than her mouth I wouldn't touch her. The 120 was for a clean nonrushed time with a much superior possibly non-drug addicted girl who seems to take care of herself. I enjoy SW's but ill pay more a clean showered girl with a nice warm location on occasion.

Malibu1980
01-13-16, 15:24
Saw this girl last night for a car date pretty enough girl with goood skills BBBJ as offered for a buck twenty. Says she'll have a number today and I should expect an email. Pm for digits later on.You paid 120 for a car BBBJ, that's insanity, BBBJ cardates are 40 to 50 tops on clce and I've met alot of girls on there, I talked to this blonde chick you met and laughed at her price calling her insane and nobody will give her that money and then I read that someone did and I'm amazed by it, its people like you who pay insane prices that jack up the price for everyone else because you start making these girls think there 5 minute tongue swirl is worth 100 to 120. Crazy. Again thanks for ruining the price now for everybody else.

Yardape08
01-14-16, 07:44
LOL not computer skills aren't always the only difference. The 20 dollar BJ the girl was clearly homeless and unshowered and other than her mouth I wouldn't touch her. The 120 was for a clean nonrushed time with a much superior possibly non-drug addicted girl who seems to take care of herself. I enjoy SW's but ill pay more a clean showered girl with a nice warm location on occasion.Yes however maybe it's me but this girl looks totally unremarkable and average at best. And as you say "possibly" non-drug addicted. I would surmise that a very high percentage of CLCE girls are hooked on hard drugs.

Long Slide
01-20-16, 12:14
Happened across this one running an ad last week. Since then, she's been very polite in her correspondence. Says she's from the Easton area. Anyone know her?Thought I'd follow up and add a few things.

So after exchanging several pleasant emails back and forth, I decided to see this Easton girl. Although I'd say she's more "woman" than girl. Pic was indeed her, but likely a few years old. Her face seems to have aged a little bit and taken on a more "round" appearance. Her body still looks pretty good. She's not fat or anything like that. Maybe a small belly, but not much. Tits are see's at best. Lots of freckles. I'd say more of a MILF type, than a young girl. Turns out she's attached. But apparently her husband doesn't know about her doing this. Which always makes me smile. Met her locally after she almost cancelled due to an "emergency". At first, I thought. OH, an EMERGENCY! (just another way of saying "rush job") but she assured me she'd give me enough time (which she did). I guess she needed the money more than taking care of the emergency, because she still showed up! She did mention she needed money right away. But hey, who doesn't, right! At any rate, yes. She does ask for 120 for a car date, but after explaining that I don't care much for car dates (hate them). SHE offered up a discount, to which I agreed to. Besides, my real intention was to just feel her out, since she does offer FS (which she also discounted her initial rate). AND. I like freckles. So I really didn't have a problem with the amount for a trial run. Like I said, she has been very nice all along, so I didn't have a problem paying a few extra bucks to find out if she was as nice in person. She met me at a local spot and jumped in my car. She greeted me with a big hug and some L to DFK. Didn't have a problem at all showing me her tits. Not the biggest, but nice. She did have a bit more enthusiasm than I expected and seemed maybe (maybe) to be on something mild. But she may just be excited all the time. She wasted no time unzipping my draws and sucking on my bare cock. I'd say above average skills. DT. Great swirling technique. Good action all around. I roamed a little and found everything where it needed to be. She does enjoy giving head. Said so herself. When questioned about FS, she says she prefers just give oral. Which made me reconsider seeing her for more. At any rate, I was very surprised at my response to the whole encounter. I actually enjoyed it. Everything worked out great. She does not take it in the mouth, but does help with the clean up. I doubt I'll see her again. Unless, of course, she hosts. Then I may. Guess we'll see. I know a lot of you were PMing me asking me for her contact info. And then later another member here offered her number already. But if you're interested, I'll ask her if it would be okay to share her digits. Overall, I'd say ehhhhh. She's got some potential, but isn't quite worth it in my book. At least not yet. YMMV.

Souths 9
04-06-16, 20:17
Thought I'd follow up and add a few things.

So after exchanging several pleasant emails back and forth, I decided to see this Easton girl. Although I'd say she's more "woman" than girl. Pic was indeed her, but likely a few years old. Her face seems to have aged a little bit and taken on a more "round" appearance. Her body still looks pretty good. She's not fat or anything like that. Maybe a small belly, but not much. Tits are see's at best. Lots of freckles. I'd say more of a MILF type, than a young girl. Turns out she's attached. But apparently her husband doesn't know about her doing this. Which always makes me smile. Met her locally after she almost cancelled due to an "emergency". At first, I thought. OH, an EMERGENCY! (just another way of saying "rush job") but she assured me she'd give me enough time (which she did). I guess she needed the money more than taking care of the emergency, because she still showed up! She did mention she needed money right away. But hey, who doesn't, right! At any rate, yes. She does ask for 120 for a car date, but after explaining that I don't care much for car dates (hate them). SHE offered up a discount, to which I agreed to. Besides, my real intention was to just feel her out, since she does offer FS (which she also discounted her initial rate). AND. I like freckles. So I really didn't have a problem with the amount for a trial run. Like I said, she has been very nice all along, so I didn't have a problem paying a few extra bucks to find out if she was as nice in person. She met me at a local spot and jumped in my car. She greeted me with a big hug and some L to DFK. Didn't have a problem at all showing me her tits. Not the biggest, but nice. She did have a bit more enthusiasm than I expected and seemed maybe (maybe) to be on something mild. But she may just be excited all the time. She wasted no time unzipping my draws and sucking on my bare cock. I'd say above average skills. DT. Great swirling technique. Good action all around. I roamed a little and found everything where it needed to be. She does enjoy giving head. Said so herself. When questioned about FS, she says she prefers just give oral. Which made me reconsider seeing her for more. At any rate, I was very surprised at my response to the whole encounter. I actually enjoyed it. Everything worked out great. She does not take it in the mouth, but does help with the clean up. I doubt I'll see her again. Unless, of course, she hosts. Then I may. Guess we'll see. I know a lot of you were PMing me asking me for her contact info. And then later another member here offered her number already. But if you're interested, I'll ask her if it would be okay to share her digits. Overall, I'd say ehhhhh. She's got some potential, but isn't quite worth it in my book. At least not yet. YMMV.I have met her also. Her ads all refer to a blonde looking for her "hero" or "damsel in distress". She originally asked through email for 1. 0 for in BJ in the car, I told her that was too much for that but maybe that could work for FS. After some back and forth she finally came to my place (I live alone, no wife no kids so I don't mind company every now and then). She does look a little older than her picture, but she is still pretty hot. Chatted with her for a few, she told me she does have a boyfriend and he doesn't know she's doing this. Got down to business, she was very enthusiastic. Started with BBBJ and ended with covered K9. I enjoyed the experience, She gave me her number to call her anytime. She told me she usually sticks to the car date bjs though.

Werm2011
04-07-16, 15:50
This one hit me up on CL. Don't see anything about her anywhere. Any experiences? PM or post. Thanks.

Skatar018
04-07-16, 16:51
This one hit me up on CL. Don't see anything about her anywhere. Any experiences? PM or post. Thanks.Can't be sure, butt it looks like a face I once fucked, then again they're all starting to look alike to me.

Jolem
04-09-16, 13:59
Can't be sure, butt it looks like a face I once fucked, then again they're all starting to look alike to me.All I could see in that pic was that ass LOL.

WrestleMe
04-09-16, 16:07
This one hit me up on CL. Don't see anything about her anywhere. Any experiences? PM or post. Thanks.I'd love to meet this one. PM me please.

ThwhtKnight
04-10-16, 13:26
This one hit me up on CL. Don't see anything about her anywhere. Any experiences? PM or post. Thanks.Is the file name her phone #? I googled it just to see and if that 508# you put as the file name is her number I'd stay away as it pulls up the norton police.

Werm2011
04-10-16, 16:33
Is the file name her phone #? I googled it just to see and if that 508# you put as the file name is her number I'd stay away as it pulls up the norton police.No. Not the same number. That was a late AF joke. Sorry. LOL. Pic seems to be legit tho, but I haven't seen her yet.

Nimbus22
04-12-16, 16:42
I'd like to give her a try Does anyone have her contact info Please PM me.

Saw this girl last night for a car date pretty enough girl with goood skills BBBJ as offered for a buck twenty. Says she'll have a number today and I should expect an email. Pm for digits later on.

RandomFragment
04-13-16, 12:52
Got a hit on a CLCE posting this week. From interactions seems normal. Reply to email is "Jamie. ".

ThwhtKnight
04-13-16, 20:49
Got a hit on a CLCE posting this week. From interactions seems normal. Reply to email is "Jamie. ".Wow, I've never seen her but I'd love to try.

BikeZappa
04-14-16, 10:37
I have met her also. Her ads all refer to a blonde looking for her "hero" or "damsel in distress". She originally asked through email for 1. 0 for in BJ in the car, I told her that was too much for that but maybe that could work for FS. After some back and forth she finally came to my place (I live alone, no wife no kids so I don't mind company every now and then). She does look a little older than her picture, but she is still pretty hot. Chatted with her for a few, she told me she does have a boyfriend and he doesn't know she's doing this. Got down to business, she was very enthusiastic. Started with BBBJ and ended with covered K9. I enjoyed the experience, She gave me her number to call her anytime. She told me she usually sticks to the car date bjs though.If possible could you give me her email or cell phone? She looks very pretty. Thanks.

Southguy
04-18-16, 14:10
Wow, I've never seen her but I'd love to try.Saw her 4 years ago in Franklin area for a HJ. Lost contact with her.

Papa2314
04-19-16, 20:09
Happened across this one running an ad last week. Since then, she's been very polite in her correspondence. Says she's from the Easton area. Anyone know her?Saw her a couple months ago, decent orl skills, didn't go full. As always burner phone lost digits and haven't seen since. I recommend though, share her digits if possible in PM so I can retouch base.

GlennCoward53
04-26-16, 17:20
She hits me up for money at all hours. I thought she was a sweet nice girl but then I finally saw her track marks on both arms. Vey sad. I will not be contributing to her early demise.

ThumpBump2261
04-26-16, 19:38
She hits me up for money at all hours. I thought she was a sweet nice girl but then I finally saw her track marks on both arms. Vey sad. I will not be contributing to her early demise.Do you have a copy of her ad or a pic of her?

Werm2011
04-26-16, 23:27
She hits me up for money at all hours. I thought she was a sweet nice girl but then I finally saw her track marks on both arms. Vey sad. I will not be contributing to her early demise.There was talk about her and her girlfriend's issues months ago in the southcoast CL forum. Never saw her myself because of that and what they were asking at the time. I'm always surprised when I find a girl on CL that isn't into any of that, especially around Tainton, NB and FR.

Ho Hunter 328
04-28-16, 20:11
She hits me up for money at all hours. I thought she was a sweet nice girl but then I finally saw her track marks on both arms. Vey sad. I will not be contributing to her early demise.She'll rip you off at the slightest opportunity. I'd avoid her.

BigDickInTown
05-01-16, 14:01
I was just wondering if anybody has seen or heard of Dani. I know she got bopped about a year ago and haven't heard from her since. She changed her number and not sure if she's still around. I'd like to have another go around with her, thanks.

Ho Hunter 328
05-04-16, 15:23
I was just wondering if anybody has seen or heard of Dani. I know she got bopped about a year ago and haven't heard from her since. She changed her number and not sure if she's still around. I'd like to have another go around with her, thanks.Which Dani?

Malibu1980
05-04-16, 15:31
Anyone ever see jackie, good, bad, legit.

Thanks.

BigDickInTown
05-05-16, 11:23
Which Dani?

Stay safe, and happy hunting.Easton Dani. Young, petite girl. If you go back a few pages she got caught in a LEO sting about a week after I seen her. Was a great time and was looking to see if anyone has heard of her again. No luck, thanks. Safe hunting.

LuckyAsianMan
05-06-16, 21:23
[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.

I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.

Thanks!

HuntHappy
05-08-16, 08:04
Easton Dani. Young, petite girl. If you go back a few pages she got caught in a LEO sting about a week after I seen her. Was a great time and was looking to see if anyone has heard of her again. No luck, thanks. Safe hunting.I don't think she is in the area anymore. I have not seen or postings or heard from her. Her "boyfriend" is a sketchy dude who thinks he is Mike Tyson. Pretty sure they are both heavy users.

SkinnyGuinnea
05-10-16, 13:53
I have seen flower girl from Craigslist a few times. I never got around to review, maybe I'm being greedy. She is awesome very nice girl sent a pic it is her but not recent. She is in her 30's I'd say. Great body not gym rat fit but very nice. Not a scam artist or someone that will rush you. Great BBBJ, great lay has a lot of fun having sex and it shows. Definitely doesn't look like the type of girl to do this but my god be glad she does. Be nice to her and you will have a blast. Not cheap plays for 2 an hour but no rush and you can negotiate with her.

Member #5550
05-11-16, 02:40
I just assume 95% are users.

I don't think she is in the area anymore. I have not seen or postings or heard from her. Her "boyfriend" is a sketchy dude who thinks he is Mike Tyson. Pretty sure they are both heavy users.

DirtStar
05-20-16, 18:27
Have seen her, legit, but all business and pretty annoying.

Whole dramatic sob story, needed errands run, took forever to get ready, bad attitude.

Pretty good looking tho but I never went back.

Anyone ever see jackie, good, bad, legit.

Thanks.

ThwhtKnight
05-25-16, 08:24
Any one seen this girl? She posts as Bella on the Boston Craigslist but meets in Brockton.

BigDubz1031
06-26-16, 07:53
Her name's Caitlin she's a heroin addict she was friends with my baby's mother I'm interested to see if you ask her if she has any friends any brunettes if she tries to wake you up with my baby's mother LOL I'm trying to catch her in the act right now I know she'd be on Walnut Street and Spring Street and I know she used to hook before I had a daughter with her so now I'm trying to catch her in the act our friends do it and live in the same area like that girl Caitlin is her friend her name is Crystal she's the tall skinny brunette she just recently had blue hair anyone know her?

CanJockey
06-26-16, 20:02
Her name's Caitlin she's a heroin addict she was friends with my baby's mother I'm interested to see if you ask her if she has any friends any brunettes if she tries to wake you up with my baby's mother LOL I'm trying to catch her in the act right now I know she'd be on Walnut Street and Spring Street and I know she used to hook before I had a daughter with her so now I'm trying to catch her in the act our friends do it and live in the same area like that girl Caitlin is her friend her name is Crystal she's the tall skinny brunette she just recently had blue hair anyone know her?Dude! What are you saying? Please take care of your daughter.

AdderAll
10-14-16, 20:29
Still looking for kayli's number, not sure if she still posts on CL, ran across this ad, any info ??

617 207 77.0. 8.

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/cas/5829008332.html

GlennCoward53
10-23-16, 15:29
But this Attleboro based woman throws out her phone digits and never sends a photo of herself which leads me to believe she would be a big disappointment. Anyone partaken?

http://southcoast.craigslist.org/cas/5841929795.html. Anyone know what happened to Crystal the Lesbian from whittendon St. In Taunton? She is a heroin addict but gives great BBBJ, and has a beautiful feminine face, long beautiful hair, slender bod, and surprisingly isn't straight.

GlennCoward53
10-23-16, 15:35
How is Your Evening. W4 m (Attleboro) hide this posting.

What a beautiful day it is. You deserve a break. Sevensevensoursix.

Zerosixsixfivefiveeight.

TomWantsFun
09-12-17, 16:33
She constantly advertises on CL under Brockton area offering massage and more! White, 28, claims she has her own apartment around Montello Street in Brockton. Any info is appreciated since not very many real CL women around in Brockton area.

https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/cas/d/time-for-us-to-have-some-fun/6303301710.html

Time for us to have some fun. - w4 m (South Shore brockton).

Dood508
09-14-17, 17:53
She constantly advertises on CL under Brockton area offering massage and more! White, 28, claims she has her own apartment around Montello Street in Brockton. Any info is appreciated since not very many real CL women around in Brockton area.

https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/cas/d/time-for-us-to-have-some-fun/6303301710.html

Time for us to have some fun. - w4 m (South Shore brockton).That seems very similar to a post I got a reply from today. I'm going to be in the area tomorrow so I was looking around a little. The address I got was not the same. I found some old ads with the number she gave but I couldn't find any reviews. If you have any experience let me know. PM is okay.

"Lets have a play date. W4 m (Brockton area) hide this posting age: 29.

Its the perfect day to get together with someone and have some fun I have many talents some come by and let me share my magic touch on you and a few tricks that will make your toes curl get back to me for pics amd info so we can talk I'm straightforward and mature please be the same!

I On Da Street
09-14-17, 18:25

Time for us to have some fun. - w4 m (South Shore brockton).The ad sounds like it would be Tracy who has been reviewed under the backpage section. It was an interesting date to say the least. Let her control the pace of things and it goes ok but there were some long pauses.

Basic body work with happy ending, she did offer extras but I only bring what is discussed with me into any situation the first time.

She did do follow up messages (mixed emotions on this technique).

Member #5550
09-14-17, 20:07
She looks NOTHING like that pic, way older, fatter, and uglier. She has been reviewed on here before. I would not recommend.

That seems very similar to a post I got a reply from today. I'm going to be in the area tomorrow so I was looking around a little. The address I got was not the same. I found some old ads with the number she gave but I couldn't find any reviews. If you have any experience let me know. PM is okay.

Its the perfect day to get together with someone and have some fun I have many talents some come by and let me share my magic touch on you and a few tricks that will make your toes curl get back to me for pics amd info so we can talk I'm straightforward and mature please be the same!

Dood508
09-15-17, 07:14
She looks NOTHING like that pic, way older, fatter, and uglier. She has been reviewed on here before. I would not recommend.Thank you very much!

I On Da Street
09-15-17, 11:25
She looks NOTHING like that pic, way older, fatter, and uglier. She has been reviewed on here before. I would not recommend.I would agree, if its Tracy, that's definitely not her. I know not to trust age, but that pic if it was here would be probably 20 years old now.

SavyGuy
09-17-17, 17:01
YA, much older & not is very good shape either, best avoided.

Time for us to have some fun. - w4 m (South Shore brockton).
That seems very similar to a post I got a reply from today. I'm going to be in the area tomorrow so I was looking around a little. The address I got was not the same. I found some old ads with the number she gave but I couldn't find any reviews. If you have any experience let me know. PM is okay.

GlennCoward53
09-19-17, 18:37
Who he being talked about below. The good: She is the real deal. Don't have to worry about BF's, roomates, ect. Can converse and is knowledgeable about some things. Had a car once but apparently not presently. She is about probably 33 as opposed to 28. About 3rd generation Italian. Knows how to bartend but not much else. An actual thin to athletic body, B cup, can give you a massage if you want, HJ, or BBBJ. No CIM. Long dark hair to hold onto. The Bad or maybe I should say the Boring. HJ and BJ are sort of mechanical. She is very careful that you do not cum on her face, hand, hair ect. BJ feels like she is a teen giving her 1st. Doesn't do deep throat, just keeps at a steady rhythm. She will work with you and will accept 80-110 for a quickie but her technique is boring. I feel like I am putting her to sleep and thus she is putting me to sleep-No WOW factor. Duplex on W. Ashland St. Broketown. Oh yeah. I can't get it out of my head that she takes phone calls while she is stroking you. That is a real turn off. Smells of cigarettes too.

Jimmy Weed
09-19-17, 20:59
Who he being talked about below. The good: She is the real deal. Don't have to worry about BF's, roomates, ect. Can converse and is knowledgeable about some things. Had a car once but apparently not presently. She is about probably 33 as opposed to 28. About 3rd generation Italian. Knows how to bartend but not much else. An actual thin to athletic body, B cup, can give you a massage if you want, HJ, or BBBJ. No CIM. Long dark hair to hold onto. The Bad or maybe I should say the Boring. HJ and BJ are sort of mechanical. She is very careful that you do not cum on her face, hand, hair ect. BJ feels like she is a teen giving her 1st. Doesn't do deep throat, just keeps at a steady rhythm. She will work with you and will accept 80-110 for a quickie but her technique is boring. I feel like I am putting her to sleep and thus she is putting me to sleep-No WOW factor. Duplex on W. Ashland St. Broketown. Oh yeah. I can't get it out of my head that she takes phone calls while she is stroking you. That is a real turn off. Smells of cigarettes too.I saw her a few years ago when she lived in Taunton. Her body was a mess then, I can't imagine what she looks like now, I should have walked but she looked decent with her clothes on. She was definitely fighting a drug habit, I am sure moving to Brockton helped with that.

TuEres
09-26-17, 08:13
Anyone know this girl. Sometimes I monger in brockton.

TEZagat
09-27-17, 14:56
Says she used to work the Brockton area but hasn't in a while. Name might be Krysta or Kaylee. Pics she provided in our email dialogue; she says first two are from within the last couple of months, thus I'd infer the third (in the hat) is older. Don't have digits yet. Considering seeing her for a car date when I'm in her area, so any info appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Yurp5
10-06-17, 20:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BobRev1248
10-29-17, 10:35

Its the perfect day to get together with someone and have some fun I have many talents some come by and let me share my magic touch on you and a few tricks that will make your toes curl get back to me for pics amd info so we can talk I'm straightforward and mature please be the same!She talked herself up.

Went to meet, all the things she said we could do, we did not.

She wants the money and you to be gone ASAFP.

Keep away. You have been warned.

Yurp5
11-24-17, 18:30
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5a189b582388b

I got her off craigslist last night after work.

Digits hit me up with descent looking girls- she a "newbie" she says- so take advantage of prices.

Bros before hoes.

Yurp5 out.

Yurp5
11-24-17, 18:32
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5a189b582388b

I got her off craigslist last night after work.

Digits hit me up with descent looking girls- she a "newbie" she says- so take advantage of prices.

I was going to plow it but the head game was so good.

Bros before hoes.

Yurp5 ou.

GlennCoward53
11-27-17, 18:46
ONEHUNDREDROSES IN THE SOUTH SHORE SECTION? She sent me a photo. She looks like a knock out. I am just afraid she is too good to be true. I am being very cautious about setting up a meet.

https://providence.craigslist.org/cas/d/onehundredroses-w4m/6395540743.html. She sends you an Attleboro based number despite her RI location but I realize that means nothing. Did do a trace and there are no reviews. Tineyed her pic but no matches.

GlennCoward53
11-27-17, 18:49
But I plugged it into the search box on CL and it is still up.

Onehundredroses. W4 m.

Looking for an older male who can host for quick fun. Must be serious with the ability to host. Looking for today. Serious inquiries only.

Do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

Crickets
12-03-17, 19:15
Was out at the 24-hour Walmart getting Christmas shit to get ready for the holiday. On my way back, had a dream with this gal. Not sure if it's the same one was the previously reviewed a few posts down. Good head game. BBBJCIM. Would repeat.

EdM240B
01-25-18, 19:31
Was out at the 24-hour Walmart getting Christmas shit to get ready for the holiday. On my way back, had a dream with this gal. Not sure if it's the same one was the previously reviewed a few posts down. Good head game. BBBJCIM. Would repeat.Do you have anyway to get a hold of her?

PinayLuver
01-27-18, 19:55
Do you have anyway to get a hold of her?I contacted her through her CL ad never got that far with the digits. I told her I wanted road head and she quoted me. 75 . I told her no way. She said how much do you have. I told her. 4. After some haggling she said she would do it for. 5. I said no thank you because I felt like she would end up doing a half assed job if she felt like she had to lower her rate.

DizzyBuddha
02-16-18, 17:49
I have zero fucking luck on CL always fucking spam or no response. Site really sucks ass. Am I doing sgomething fucking wrong? Pisses me the fuck off.

DizzyBuddha
02-16-18, 19:41
I guess I am a little bit of a scared fucker because I always think something is a sting. Outside of the 2 AMP places I hit I don't ever reach out ask or anything at all thinking I will say the wrong thing. That being said if anyone has a good girl looking for extra cash a few times a month that has a safe nice place where I won't get robbed inwould really appreciatte it. I realize people don't want to for various reasons but I have been looking for a ling fucking time and have had zero damn luck. Worth a shot I guess. Thanks in advance.

Skatar018
02-24-18, 13:31
Anyone see this girl from Taunton, she hit up an ad I placed & she's too far for me, she wanted 150 half & 200 hour, not worth it to me, I contacted her about 2 weeks after our initial contact & offered 60 bucks for oral & sex & she said she could work with that.

Anyone know if she's worth it?

Craigslist21
03-01-18, 17:16
Got a hit from an Italian chick who has her own place advertising massages. Anyone ever seen her?

Banjomania
03-01-18, 23:06
Got a hit from an Italian chick who has her own place advertising massages. Anyone ever seen her?She has been a backpage / CLCE girl for a long time. I have texted with her on occasion but never pulled the trigger for vague perhaps unjustified spider sense reasons.

LBrad52
03-02-18, 10:03
Got a hit from an Italian chick who has her own place advertising massages. Anyone ever seen her?Saw her a year ago in hotel in Mansfield definitely druggie. She gives a spectacular bjcim extensive stomach drag. Unless she has cleaned up YMMV.

GiilsonWH
03-02-18, 16:08
Got a hit from an Italian chick who has her own place advertising massages. Anyone ever seen her?She's been reviewed and discussed here on this forum many times. See posts #201 to #207 for reference.

Hope that helps.

Adobe
03-02-18, 16:44
Anyone see this girl from Taunton, she hit up an ad I placed & she's too far for me, she wanted 150 half & 200 hour, not worth it to me, I contacted her about 2 weeks after our initial contact & offered 60 bucks for oral & sex & she said she could work with that.

Anyone know if she's worth it?I've seen her before, but it was several years ago. The pic is pretty accurate in terms of how she looked back then. As we all know, she could look very different these days.

My recollection is that it was unmemorable. . . In other words, I don't remember much about it. LOL. If she was really good or really awful, I remember that, so she much have been in the ballpark in terms of service, attitude, and whether or not she tried to rush me out in the first 10 minutes. I definitely didn't hand over 150 for a half-hour. It would have been more like 60 or 80 based on my recollection of her looks (and the pic from her ad does look like her, at least when I saw her).

My 2 cents: When a gal of so-so looks asks for 150 for a HH, you know, right off the bat, that she's going to be vague about what she's offering and for how much. I bet the 60 she seemed to agree to will either be a very q. V. (don't count on a full 15 minutes even) or else she'll try to upsell for BBBJ or she'll claim it was 60 for oral only. That's just my guess, of course, based on what her initial donation request was.

Good luck!

Adobe.

BobRev1248
03-02-18, 18:39
Got a hit from an Italian chick who has her own place advertising massages. Anyone ever seen her?She is a waist of time.

Big talk, no action.

GlennCoward53
03-06-18, 18:34
Yes. I saw her about 3 times. Originally she was on downtown Taunton. Always living in an apartment. Claims to be former bartender but never seems to be working. First I met her price was 1 XX for HJ and she was taking phone calls as she was jerking me and that pissed me off. A few months went by and the pickings were slim so I threw 1. 20 to her and got a BBBJCIM. It was just ok. She seems a little brain dead and reeks of cigarettes. Last time was in Broketown. Don't want to mention address or I will be deleted from site. Lets just say downtown towards East side. Not very cool, Shares duplex but has no car of her own. She's just very mechanical and kind of boring. Her best days are behind her. Gives you the " I only give BBBJ to" a select few" spiel but we know if you get into the 1. 20 range you can expect it. She will probably take 9 X on slow day. Sends same pic out on CL once you email her back and forth. I did call a woman on BP who calls herself Asian and is busty. Blurs her face out. Wants 3 xx but I talked her down to 260 and she made me pay. I told her ahead of time to tell her driver to go away and come back later, No he just drove a 100 feet down the street and just pulled over with his lights on-not cool, attracting attention with RI plates. Women is actually from India and has those raccoon circles under her eyes and Iranian. Great breasts that she does let you touch but would not remove clothing. She actually wanted to fall asleep next to me. She looked tired. Made me think she is one of those abducted women that is forced to work for a pimp but maybe she is actually a college girl who is just tired from school. Her boobs got me rock hard and then she started to jerk me. As soon as I ejaculated she let go! And started to wipe her hands with a tissue so I had to finish myself. Will not repeat. Driver backs down to where I live and she hopped inside. Occasionally runs her ad and then takes it down. A whole lot of money and I still had to jerk myself off. A daily number lottery win is why I went for it. Delilah she called herself.

ThwhtKnight
03-07-18, 22:51
Yes. I saw her about 3 times. Originally she was on downtown Taunton. Always living in an apartment. Claims to be former bartender but never seems to be working. First I met her price was 1 XX for HJ and she was taking phone calls as she was jerking me and that pissed me off. A few months went by and the pickings were slim so I threw 1. 20 to her and got a BBBJCIM. It was just ok. She seems a little brain dead and reeks of cigarettes. Last time was in Broketown. Don't want to mention address or I will be deleted from site. Lets just say downtown towards East side. Not very cool, Shares duplex but has no car of her own. She's just very mechanical and kind of boring. Her best days are behind her. Gives you the " I only give BBBJ to" a select few" spiel but we know if you get into the 1. 20 range you can expect it. She will probably take 9 X on slow day. Sends same pic out on CL once you email her back and forth. I did call a woman on BP who calls herself Asian and is busty. Blurs her face out. Wants 3 xx but I talked her down to 260 and she made me pay. I told her ahead of time to tell her driver to go away and come back later, No he just drove a 100 feet down the street and just pulled over with his lights on-not cool, attracting attention with RI plates. Women is actually from India and has those raccoon circles under her eyes and Iranian. Great breasts that she does let you touch but would not remove clothing. She actually wanted to fall asleep next to me. She looked tired. Made me think she is one of those abducted women that is forced to work for a pimp but maybe she is actually a college girl who is just tired from school. Her boobs got me rock hard and then she started to jerk me. As soon as I ejaculated she let go! And started to wipe her hands with a tissue so I had to finish myself. Will not repeat. Driver backs down to where I live and she hopped inside. Occasionally runs her ad and then takes it down. A whole lot of money and I still had to jerk myself off. A daily number lottery win is why I went for it. Delilah she called herself.I wouldn't mind trying that indian chick, what's her #?

Raven1950
03-23-18, 13:12
No more Casual Encounters.

Thanks to Paul Ryan and the Good Ole Boys.

Message on Craigslist.

US Congress just passed HR 1865, "FOSTA", seeking to subject websites to criminal and civil liability when third parties (users) misuse online personals unlawfully.

Any tool or service can be misused. We can't take such risk without jeopardizing all our other services, so we are regretfully taking craigslist personals offline. Hopefully we can bring them back some day.

To the millions of spouses, partners, and couples who met through craigslist, we wish you every happiness!

We aren't going anywhere.

http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds

Just saying,

A2

GlennCoward53
03-24-18, 01:40
Think of how much time we have spent running ads only to be bombarded from overseas spam that write the date as day / month / year and show us a pic of a knock out of girl that claims to live in my zip code! Female advertisers that could not afford BP will now be forced to run their ads under the therapeutic category. The FR and NB girls were legit plus the Brockton girl who used to live in Taunton and calls herself Italian and she has been 32 for the last 4 yrs but every other ad on the south coast is just trying to get you to join an age verification service with your credit card and then you find out the girl who is eagerly awaiting your info no longer exists. BP girls that grab onto someone's fb page to get posted rip you off, bait and switch, upsell, ect. The only women that will spend time closer to an actual hour are The Asian women that are driven down from Boston or up from Providence late at night. You can count on 1 hand how many AMPs in the area supply a he. It's just getting worse. Those who choose to pick up SW's in Brockton will be fine but guys like me living further out will have to save a little bit or maybe I should say save a lot more and hope my daily number I play "226" exact order = over $600 on a good day, $240 last 3 and 1st 3 any order will allow me to call up one of those expensive 400/ hr girls that advertise on EROS. I was on the Boston section and the postings would make you think the world is coming to an end. Don't panic lads! As my father would tell me, a survivor at Dunkirk (British Expeditionary Force), The Battle of Britain, and 5 more yrs of War in Malaysia, India, and Burma.

JCarve
03-29-18, 14:05
Hey have the info from this spinner I met of CL.

She keeps hitting me up, but I don't feel like going.

But I figured it might make a good first post from a longtime lurker.

She has an average body, b maybe c tits, long and droppy.

Bad face, nice hips and great round ass.

Says FS is 140 but I would open with 100.

And bargain down to 60 or so.

Will send digits to senior members, along with other pictures.

I have received or have taken along with more info.

I am a young guy but a long time monger so expect many more posts as I chill out.

But start to give back to the board that has given me so much.

I know a few other mongers have definitely had her before.

And there are even quite a few reviews of her lower down in the thread.

Just talked to her yesterday and she's desperate.

Cheers.

Carve.

I On Da Street
04-02-18, 15:07
Anyone recognize?

Looks to outs or car dates, Brockton area.

Last four 9862.

GlennCoward53
06-14-18, 12:33
I trade a few emails back and forth with this one but suddenly she disappeared. A bot maybe to get my email address? Has a few ads posting from Sharon, MA. Anyone met with AVA in Foxboro? PM me if she is legit. Thanks.

MacAdamia87
06-14-18, 14:23
I trade a few emails back and forth with this one but suddenly she disappeared. A bot maybe to get my email address? Has a few ads posting from Sharon, MA. Anyone met with AVA in Foxboro? PM me if she is legit. Thanks.I have not met with her, but I have been seeing her posts for a good while now. She has been on my radar for a bit. I believe she recently updated her pictures, and definitely seems to be legit. Only weird thing is that I don't recall seeing anything in her posts about email contact.

Mac.

GlennCoward53
06-15-18, 12:31
RE Young housekeeper I speak English.

Hide this posting.

She's a little large but everybody has something but she is no fun AT ALL just wanted the money STAY AWAY she lives in Sharon MA.

All the nannies in Sharon have access to their employers cars. Most Sharon women don't work because their husbands have high paying jobs, thus all The BMWs, Lexus's, Audi's, ect. Their wives power walk all day until their skin is so dried up from the sun they come back to their landscaped homes and wait for their over protected, spoiled rotten brats be bussed door to door. This crap about taking UBER or LYFT is ridiculous because she doesn't plan on meeting anyone!

Ho Hunter 328
01-31-19, 21:07
Says she used to work the Brockton area but hasn't in a while. Name might be Krysta or Kaylee. Pics she provided in our email dialogue; she says first two are from within the last couple of months, thus I'd infer the third (in the hat) is older. Don't have digits yet. Considering seeing her for a car date when I'm in her area, so any info appreciated.

Thanks in advance.I know I'm a little late here, but I know her. Lost touch with her years ago though. Her mother used to walk in Brockton back in the 90's, and I used to see her often. Ran into Krysta in Brockton years ago walking with Laurie (or Laura, I always used to mix those two up). She was a nice girl, always eager to please and very tight. It's been a few years since I've seen her though, maybe I should try hitting her up on facebook.

GlennCoward53
02-01-19, 11:43
I was going to scoop up on her side street not knowing what she was going to look like but when I saw what looked like a NFL Defensive Blocker I just kept on driving!

Update on Whitman girl. Tried again to meet. She sounded very enthusiastic about it. Said she would call me back within a half hour. As a previous blogger posted she is flakey. She never called back. Found her on FB. She was in AA back in 2014. I think the damage is still there.

Nimbus22
02-01-19, 12:59
I'm texting with her now. Can yoou please PM me the FB?

I was going to scoop up on her side street not knowing what she was going to look like but when I saw what looked like a NFL Defensive Blocker I just kept on driving!

Update on Whitman girl. Tried again to meet. She sounded very enthusiastic about it. Said she would call me back within a half hour. As a previous blogger posted she is flakey. She never called back. Found her on FB. She was in AA back in 2014. I think the damage is still there.

OquaTanginWann
02-18-19, 15:38
I'm back in the game after a bit away and obv alot has changed. Where are people finding ads? I know of Er*s, but all of those seem overpriced anything similar to BP or CL out there. Please PM if not allowed to post directly.

GlennCoward53
03-21-19, 18:23
We all try to see what we can get away with on Missed connections before we get flagged. I got a reply that at first I thought was just a person wasting my time but wonder if anyone else got the same response. She eventually sent photos and I thought "Wow" not bad 32, white, long dark hair nice boobs, nice ass. Then come the bad news. She lives near Smithfield, RI and needs her girlfriend's boyfriend to drive to me because "Her car was in the shop". How many times have we heard this story? I had visions of getting ripped off like I have been in the past when CL and BP were alive and kicking. I give them the donation, they tell me they forgot their phone in the car and have to check in with their Girl and then they drive off with my 200. She looked damn good and I thought about a motel but I thought that's going to be another 69 plus or maybe 99 plus for what? 10-12 minutes of her time as she would either blow me or jerk me off as soon as she entered my room. So in the end I bailed and went to an AMP. I know there are guys out there that get full service in your car for 40 -60 bucks but one time in Brocton many ions ago I did get a BBBJ off of Pleasant St somewhere and the next day I had gray puss oozing out of my Johnson and it burned like hell when I urinated so a doc at Brockton Hospital who had no sympathy for me gave me 2 large needles of Penicillin in my butt and told me I was lucky I didn't get something worse. I don't know how long she is going to be in the area because she had to ask the driver where they were located? I have her digits if interested. Pm me but remember she wanted 240 up front but I told her I had only 200 to work with and she was fine with that. Maybe you can talk her down to 150. I didn't want a strange guy with his girlfriend waiting outside my place. Car dates were out of the question as well as incalls. I know I can post her pics out here but I don't want her to get pissed at me. Send email if you want a look see.

GlennCoward53
03-21-19, 18:40

Style20
03-22-19, 08:43
123456789,10.Do you have this girl number? I need me a regular I can see every week.