PDA

View Full Version : BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47

Gym Rat
06-28-17, 11:14
Saw Jenna's post on BP and decided to give her a try based on the amount of positive reviews on the oThER site. Boy was I wrong. I showed up to the upscale hotel at the agreed upon time & Called / Texted Jenna. No response for 25 minutes until Jenna finally picked up apologizing saying that her friend had the phone blah blah blah. I was about to leave but figured why not since I was already there and the BIG head told me to go for it. Jenna texted me the room number and up I went. Jenna opened the door in Bra & Panties. She does not appear to be the person in her photos but the photos do give an accurate representation of how thick she is. She is a real THICK girl that is heavily tattooed and has a huge 12 in scar across her stomach. Jenna gave me a LEO check and I placed the $150 donation on the table. She informed me for an extra $50 she would provide the GFE with BBBJ. I opted for the GFE experience. Big Mistake. Jenna was sick and had a sinus problem. The entire BBBJ she had a runny nose dripping on me. I could not maintain an erection nor could I get into the service. Jenna continued for about 10 minutes until she flips out and gets mad at me for not being able to perform. I just said forget it and put on my clothes and left.

Stay away from this one boys.

She posts with phone number 617-XXX-7173.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/newton-blonde-bomb-shell-617-765-7173/42802008Yuck! More evidence why it's far superior to clean up your diet, start working out and in a few months you'll be able to start picking up hot chicks at clubs, beach, malls, etc. This life of chasing hosebags on Backpage is not worth living.

NYSupp781
06-28-17, 11:39
Before anything you can always ask them for a feel on you.

Petrone
06-28-17, 11:53
Thanks dude. Did she allow multiple pops for the hour? I have had no luck in Medford area. All scammers or not even close to their pics. Glad to see I can call one girl.IDK, I saw her for 2 hours, I'm not a young buck anymore. LOL Takes me a bit.

BossTown
06-28-17, 13:20
So I am looking for someone who's great at BJ's. In the mood for a really good one.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/leaving-downtown-on-my-way-home/43509308

Called and talked with Ashleigh, told her what I was looking for. Told me her rates 150/250, so I ask her if she has a BJ only rate.

She tells me 130 hahahaha I say that's not really going to work for me.

Then she says why not? I try to be diplomatic about it and just say that is above what I am willing to spend for that and thank her for her time.

Searched and did not find anyone who has seen her. If you go see her good luck, you will need it.

Seems she thinks she has her sex parts lined with platinum.I actually seen Ashleigh over the winter. She gives great head. Does what she is told doesn't watch the clock. Takes CIM and COF.

Lickit Lickit
06-28-17, 14:17
Any information on:

http://southcoast.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/visiting-p-r-e-t-t-y-p-e-r-f-e-c-t-p-e-t-i-t-e/40769228

She has been tempting me for awhile.

Thanks.

AlexDeLarge1
06-28-17, 14:37
Agreed.

But if you are going to get arrested anyway at that point, at least you got a feel in. So, you know, glass half full.If you didn't handle the money, you shouldn't get arrested. Maybe another kind of crime, like sexual abuse, but if there is no money, you are not paying for sex.

Aluver
06-28-17, 14:52
If you didn't handle the money, you shouldn't get arrested. Maybe another kind of crime, like sexual abuse, but if there is no money, you are not paying for sex.Your pretty much fucked either way if LE is involved now aren't you. That's why you need to do your research.

JoseVelaga
06-28-17, 15:13
At Big Bad Monger mentioned 100 attitude and he was not wrong!

I went to her hotel south of boston last weekend and it was one of my best experiences so far. Her pictures are 100% real and she has a very cute face. I'll definitely repeat.

Went for the hh but who knows how long we spend in there. She super friendly, be nice to her and she'll be nice back.

Some extra info:

She does in and out, ins mostly on weekends.

She won't do anything uncovered no matter the price so don't bother if that's what you are into.

Sexy ass moans.

Hey guys sup!

There wasn't much on this board so I had to take the plunge. I'm no noob so I knew I needed to take one for the team.

I had Tiffany in my dream. Spinner type itty bitty but I e titties. Grey eyes and a killer mouth.

She's sweet fellas treat her right. Lately she's dealt with a lot of bums. $150 for the half. No clock watching and a bubble booty. A little kid damage but not bad at all.

Looks: 7. 5.

Body 7.

Attitude 100.

Give this one a call fellas. I had outcall to Waltham. I think she's in Braintree later.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/looking-for-some-late-night-fun/43124163

Seniors show a little love with a pm if you have some info on more outs that don't bullshit.

Stay safe.

Big bad.

Gianni Versace
06-28-17, 15:52
Ughhhhh, that's fucking ratchet. I'm sorry man. Thanks for the report either way.

When you're saying thick -- good thick or like "I should really pass on this" thick?When I said she was thick I mean she was borderline BBW but not beautiful or fat just a really big girl.

BobbyJoeMudda
06-28-17, 19:28
Hey guys, I could use some advice. I've been jonesing for a hot asian lady for a little while now, and I'm having trouble finding that. All the BP ads use fake pictures and the 24 year olds are all 48. AMPs are rarely FS. Is there any reliable way to find a young, reasonably attractive asian in this town?

Yello Tail
06-28-17, 20:16
Hey guys, I could use some advice. I've been jonesing for a hot asian lady for a little while now, and I'm having trouble finding that. All the BP ads use fake pictures and the 24 year olds are all 48. AMPs are rarely FS. Is there any reliable way to find a young, reasonably attractive asian in this town?Have you been to H-Mart?

Davehter13
06-28-17, 20:30
Have you been to H-Mart?I miss the tall-ish Asian girl from Watertown. Those were some good blowjobs.

Ambrose
06-28-17, 21:03
If you didn't handle the money, you shouldn't get arrested. Maybe another kind of crime, like sexual abuse, but if there is no money, you are not paying for sex.You don't have to give her any money to get arrested. All you need to do is make an offer or accept one. This is a dangerous game, which makes it all the more fun.

Rump Silkskin
06-28-17, 22:55
Hey guys, I could use some advice. I've been jonesing for a hot asian lady for a little while now, and I'm having trouble finding that. All the BP ads use fake pictures and the 24 year olds are all 48. AMPs are rarely FS. Is there any reliable way to find a young, reasonably attractive asian in this town?BAD = Boston Asian Dolls. Great agency, great girls.

HavingFun5190
06-29-17, 05:23
Hey guys sup!

There wasn't much on this board so I had to take the plunge. I'm no noob so I knew I needed to take one for the team.

I had Tiffany in my dream. Spinner type itty bitty but I e titties. Grey eyes and a killer mouth.

She's sweet fellas treat her right. Lately she's dealt with a lot of bums. $150 for the half. No clock watching and a bubble booty. A little kid damage but not bad at all.

Looks: 7. 5.

Body 7.

Attitude 100.

Give this one a call fellas. I had outcall to Waltham. I think she's in Braintree later.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/looking-for-some-late-night-fun/43124163

Seniors show a little love with a pm if you have some info on more outs that don't bullshit.

Stay safe.

Big bad.Same experience for me. Did outcall last week. She was 1. 5 hours late waiting for her "driver to show up" once she was in the care she sent me messages with ETA which was nice to know she was probably on her way. Texted me when she got here met her and the fun began. Beautiful girl. Great ASS. 100% her pics. Some baby damage as mentioned but not a big deal. Lots of OMG and moans for me. YMMV but no GFE for me but great attitude and no rush.

Eugene West
06-29-17, 07:18
Any information on:

http://southcoast.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/visiting-p-r-e-t-t-y-p-e-r-f-e-c-t-p-e-t-i-t-e/40769228

She has been tempting me for awhile.

Thanks.This one was reviewed here within the last six months. Pretty sure she was in NWM areal. Rough recall is that she was real, nothing great -- nothing bad. Pics are exactly same as before.

Mark IV
06-29-17, 11:21
Have you been to H-Mart?The korean Grocery store? What about it?

EubaBrown
06-29-17, 11:42
Anyone seen this one? Great pics and has the phone number in them, so they appear legit. Have seen her post before, but haven't seen reviews.

Ttp: boston. backpage.com/ WomenSeekMen / slippery-sweet-yummy-treat-you're-going to-love-my-pretty-face /43155978 ne.

Petrone
06-30-17, 13:37
Is onebackpage a new site? I've never heard of it before.IDK if new or not, but have had good luck there. BP has gotten too scary and too much LEO. This one seems.

To be a little low profile, not so many riff-raff or BS.

Happy Hunting!

-Petrone.

Dickpalmer
07-01-17, 01:49
http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/your-addiction/43698418

Your Addiction.

! Come in back and relax on my comfortable massage table enjoy the essence of the candles and a view of a beautiful woman. An experience you will never forget. 🤚127997; PLEASE NO BS.

I'm a mature down to earth woman YOU WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY ME 🙌127997;10084;65039;128069;128120;127998;.

📞 351-207-0240.

01915 google map.

Yahoo map.

• Post I'd: 43698418 boston.

Trailman44
07-01-17, 07:58
Just wanted to see if anyone has seen Katie, she is hosting in Waltham and has been posting for a while. I want to take the plunge but am a little Leary of BP.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/upscale-b-l-o-n-d-e-p-l-a-y-f-u-l-lets-party/38756889

Psalyer
07-01-17, 09:42
If you didn't handle the money, you shouldn't get arrested. Maybe another kind of crime, like sexual abuse, but if there is no money, you are not paying for sex.Wrong. Simply answering the ad is enough to get arrested, especially if you asked about a donation prior, which I assume most do to know how much to bring.

Finder117
07-01-17, 10:36
Just wanted to see if anyone has seen Katie, she is hosting in Waltham and has been posting for a while. I want to take the plunge but am a little Leary of BP.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/upscale-b-l-o-n-d-e-p-l-a-y-f-u-l-lets-party/38756889She's on the oThER site. 7 looks, 2 rating. 275 for hh which is just the driver fee / agency fee. She took out her tits and let dude jerk, but he couldn't finish the deed. Not sure how much of a tip she was looking for for additional.

Lurker9876
07-01-17, 13:29

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/upscale-b-l-o-n-d-e-p-l-a-y-f-u-l-lets-party/38756889Saw her last week. Not the girl in the photos but close. Decent price point but everything was super rushed. YMMV.

Gym Rat
07-01-17, 13:32
Your pretty much fucked either way if LE is involved now aren't you. That's why you need to do your research.Agreed. It's amazing how naive many hobbyists are, thinking the police play fair by some set of rules involving phone calls, semantics, monetary offers, physical contact, etc. Reality is cops lie routinely to make arrests and to make cases stick. The privatization of prisons in America has caused great financial incentive for cops and the's to get convictions at any cost. Including lying. Walk into a prostitution sting, you will be arrested. And the police report will invariably read that you offered money for sex. Now that they're easing up on marijuana they have to replace it with something.

Jon Gris
07-01-17, 13:32
Sadly if you walk into a situation chances are you are probably going to get locked up no matter what you do. The law is very clearly on the side of Uncle. A lot of times basically showing up in the room is going to get you in bracelets. There are a lot of variables in play. When going to a hotel you are putting yourself in a risky situation for the most part the odds are in you're favor but occasionally you run the risk. I had a run in a couple of years back and luckily I didn't get popped. PM me if you want to hear about it. Stick with the reviewed providers between this and the other site and you should be okay. This site is probably the most reliable for information. Good Luck.

RimMan
07-01-17, 17:41
Can you share the link so that we can also feel guilty later?Yea I know, sometimes we take advantage of those we shouldn't. I love BBFS and think about those that ripped me off.

Trailman44
07-01-17, 21:31
She's on the oThER site. 7 looks, 2 rating. 275 for hh which is just the driver fee / agency fee. She took out her tits and let dude jerk, but he couldn't finish the deed. Not sure how much of a tip she was looking for for additional.Thank you for the info, will probably pass on this one.

Katokay
07-01-17, 23:39
Agreed. It's amazing how naive many hobbyists are, thinking the police play fair by some set of rules involving phone calls, semantics, monetary offers, physical contact, etc. Reality is cops lie routinely to make arrests and to make cases stick. The privatization of prisons in America has caused great financial incentive for cops and the's to get convictions at any cost. Including lying. Walk into a prostitution sting, you will be arrested. And the police report will invariably read that you offered money for sex. Now that they're easing up on marijuana they have to replace it with something.Cops lie plain and simple. " Listen sir you tell the truth why you're here and we will let you go". But wait I told you the truth and you're still arresting me? "Sorry buddy my sergeant overruled me".

Or I haven't done anything except knock on the door. "That's an excellent defense! Make sure your attorneys know, but in the meantime you're being arrested, booked, photographed and you're name will be in the paper".

Energizerbunne
07-02-17, 12:01
I saw this ad and since it's close by I decided to answer.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/young-freaky-and-a-little-shy/42126903

We texted numerous times over a 3 or 4 day period. She gave me the address, which did not exist, although there was a apt. Building directly across the street. On two occasions I drove over there and waited outside for a few minutes. After not receiving a response to texts, nor her answering the phone, I left.

She texted me yesterday that she would be available. I drove over, then confirmed the address and she texted me the apt. Number. There is a system to be buzzed in, but I managed to get in when another family entered. There's a security camera in the lobby as well. I went to the apt. And knocked on the door, only to hear a loud voice ask who it was and then say I was knocking on the wrong door. Maybe so, but it was the apt. Number I was provided. I got out of there pretty quick after that.

Anybody have any additional info to share?

Energizerbunne
07-02-17, 12:12
http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/your-addiction/43698418

Your Addiction.

! Come in back and relax on my comfortable massage table enjoy the essence of the candles and a view of a beautiful woman. An experience you will never forget. 🤚127997; PLEASE NO BS.

I'm a mature down to earth woman YOU WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY ME 🙌127997;10084;65039;128069;128120;127998;.

📞 351-207-0240.

01915 google map.

Yahoo map.

Post I'd: 43698418 boston.I called her and got the address. I think I've been there. If so, the photos are not of her. I did text her and asked if the photos were her own. 15 minutes later and no response. If anything changes, I will update this post, asap.

Nrlmus
07-02-17, 15:10
I saw this ad and since it's close by I decided to answer.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/young-freaky-and-a-little-shy/42126903

We texted numerous times over a 3 or 4 day period. She gave me the address, which did not exist, although there was a apt. Building directly across the street. On two occasions I drove over there and waited outside for a few minutes. After not receiving a response to texts, nor her answering the phone, I left.

She texted me yesterday that she would be available. I drove over, then confirmed the address and she texted me the apt. Number. There is a system to be buzzed in, but I managed to get in when another family entered. There's a security camera in the lobby as well. I went to the apt. And knocked on the door, only to hear a loud voice ask who it was and then say I was knocking on the wrong door. Maybe so, but it was the apt. Number I was provided. I got out of there pretty quick after that.

Anybody have any additional info to share?Kids f-ng around, somebody's just trying to mess around with somebody, former girlfriend / boyfriend getting back at the other for all of this and that, etc., etc, etc.

HowardSprague
07-03-17, 10:11
You don't have to give her any money to get arrested. All you need to do is make an offer or accept one. This is a dangerous game, which makes it all the more fun.What they bust you for is sexual activity for a fee even if no activity has taken place. It is, as you state Ambrose, the agreement which is the key. Technically, this is conspiracy (the agreement to commit an illegal act). I have never bothered to research why it is charged differently. This is why I repeatedly state here that if you are offered a specific act for a specific sum, state you are not interested in doing anything illegal or breaking any laws, that there has been a misunderstanding. This kind of backing away gets you out of a "conspiracy" charge. It definitively shows you are not agreeing to an illegal act and robs LEO of evidence. You could still get arrested for other reasons, which is why I advise always being polite to anyone bearing a badge. Don't lie. Don't make up stories. Just keep repeating there was a misunderstanding about the nature of the visit, even if they pressure you. Just stick to the simplest story possible. You may look like a fool, but it's better than lockup. LEO is going to use specific acts and specific fees to avoid any possible confusion over the terms of the agreement. That, to me, is the red flag.

Hobbyist420
07-03-17, 12:39
Is it me, or are less girls offering GFE? It's frustrating.

Ho Hunter 328
07-03-17, 14:45
What they bust you for is sexual activity for a fee even if no activity has taken place. It is, as you state Ambrose, the agreement which is the key. Technically, this is conspiracy (the agreement to commit an illegal act). I have never bothered to research why it is charged differently. This is why I repeatedly state here that if you are offered a specific act for a specific sum, state you are not interested in doing anything illegal or breaking any laws, that there has been a misunderstanding. This kind of backing away gets you out of a "conspiracy" charge. It definitively shows you are not agreeing to an illegal act and robs LEO of evidence. You could still get arrested for other reasons, which is why I advise always being polite to anyone bearing a badge. Don't lie. Don't make up stories. Just keep repeating there was a misunderstanding about the nature of the visit, even if they pressure you. Just stick to the simplest story possible. You may look like a fool, but it's better than lockup. LEO is going to use specific acts and specific fees to avoid any possible confusion over the terms of the agreement. That, to me, is the red flag.Under MGL c. 272, § 53 agreeing or offering sexual conduct for a fee is the same as doing it, that's how they avoid the conspiracy issue. I'd also add that even if Uncle LEO doesn't just arrest you on the spot (usually because you didn't admit to sufficient elements of the crime) there's still a very good chance they'll file a criminal complaint with the clerk magistrate, and you'll receive a summons in the mail for a hearing to determine if there's sufficient evidence to proceed with a charge. On the plus side, at least you probably won't get your name in the paper with the latter option, and you didn't have to sit in a cell.

As always the best defense is just avoiding any contact with Uncle LEO at all.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.

SteveInMa428
07-03-17, 16:25
Had the chance to see Bonni yesterday at her hotel in Cambridge. Guys, go see her! She is real, honest and will do anything you want, except Greek. She absolutely loves what she does. Reasonable donation and an ass that you will truly not believe! The following is a link to her post.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/introducing-bonni-libby-im-open-minded-100-real-pics-unrushed-experience-verification-req/43788673

Mark IV
07-04-17, 11:26
I saw my first hooker in 1999, I don't think I can recall a single instance of even seeing an ad for anyone who was underage.In 2012, I replied an ads on BP and met two girls at a mall. I gave them a ride to their location. The one post the ads was a redhead, the other one was a black girl. Redhead looked around 19 and both of them lived together in a nice apt, and I didn't believe there was a pimp invovled. Just to be sure, I asked redhead to show me some prove of her age. She told me she's 18. After I insisted, she show me some sort of license, with her name covered. She's 24 days short of age 18. I gave her 20 bucks, told her to call me again in 25 days, then I left. She never called me back.

But I have never encountered a case that underage girl was forced by pimp. I hate pimps.

I understand pretty much more than half of the girls we saw on BP if have some sort of addiction, drugs, liquors. I try to avoid the ones with obvious signs of drugs abuse.

I used to have an UTR who's beautiful for real. She is a single mom but between jobs. She has exactly 6 customers and she told all of us that she would stop doing this in 6 months time. That's what she did. I still have her number but everytime I tried to reach out to her, she told me she had moved on and prefer not to look back to that period of time.

Member #5552
07-04-17, 15:45
Can we get back to reviewing backpage advertisers?

EuHunter
07-04-17, 19:19
Anyone see this girl yet? I see her posting a lot lately in the same area and seemed nice enough on the phone.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-sweet-avail-now/43301268

Wabbitt9
07-04-17, 19:42
Had the chance to see Bonni yesterday at her hotel in Cambridge. Guys, go see her! She is real, honest and will do anything you want, except Greek. She absolutely loves what she does. Reasonable donation and an ass that you will truly not believe! The following is a link to her post.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/introducing-bonni-libby-im-open-minded-100-real-pics-unrushed-experience-verification-req/43788673What's the damage? She certainly looks appealing at first glance.

Unknown978
07-04-17, 21:12
Anyone see this girl yet? I see her posting a lot lately in the same area and seemed nice enough on the phone.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-sweet-avail-now/43301268She moves around a lot. Saw her 2 x, 2nd time not on purpose (different pics). She's ok. Nice tits, ok service but not for the price she quotes. Def user. She started up in Manchester.

Rump Silkskin
07-04-17, 21:28
Can we get back to reviewing backpage advertisers?Go for it.

Cheffy
07-04-17, 21:48
What they bust you for is sexual activity for a fee even if no activity has taken place. It is, as you state Ambrose, the agreement which is the key. Technically, this is conspiracy (the agreement to commit an illegal act). I have never bothered to research why it is charged differently. This is why I repeatedly state here that if you are offered a specific act for a specific sum, state you are not interested in doing anything illegal or breaking any laws, that there has been a misunderstanding. This kind of backing away gets you out of a "conspiracy" charge. It definitively shows you are not agreeing to an illegal act and robs LEO of evidence. You could still get arrested for other reasons, which is why I advise always being polite to anyone bearing a badge. Don't lie. Don't make up stories. Just keep repeating there was a misunderstanding about the nature of the visit, even if they pressure you. Just stick to the simplest story possible. You may look like a fool, but it's better than lockup. LEO is going to use specific acts and specific fees to avoid any possible confusion over the terms of the agreement. That, to me, is the red flag.I won't even accept an appointment where someone says happy ending or hand release in a communication. Tell me if that's extreme on my part?

Ambrose
07-04-17, 22:40
Can we get back to reviewing backpage advertisers?Yes we can, go ahead and start.

Member #5569
07-05-17, 01:34
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Sexy Big Guy
07-05-17, 07:54
I'm curious if there is any good info on this girl yet? I've only seen a little info. How can you not want to play with those massive watermelons! Any info helps. Thanks!

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/bbw-playmate/41994533

AlexDeLarge1
07-05-17, 08:11
I'm curious if there is any good info on this girl yet? I've only seen a little info. How can you not want to play with those massive watermelons! Any info helps. Thanks!

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/bbw-playmate/41994533You will find a lot of reviews on Babylon.

Nsfrmbhnd
07-05-17, 10:59
Found this one http://boston.backpage.com/MiscServices/worship-me/39236878 listing under BP misc. Quick reply. Not a ton on the table, but plan to revisit to see if there is more available. Very attractive, pictures def are her. Into many fetishes, so if that's your game, she's worth a shot.

Y Lonen
07-05-17, 17:52
I talked with this girl. Phone: 508-441-1476.

Some of the pics come up all over the place, even though she said they were really her, they are not.

Has somewhat of an attitude, I would imagine if you saw her it would come out and not be very fun.

Sounds immature when talking with her, if she is in college she is not too smart.

If anyone knows her or seen her tell us about her.

If you are going to see her I wish you luck.

http://southcoast.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/gorgeous-sweet-and-petite/38145636

EuHunter
07-05-17, 18:16
She moves around a lot. Saw her 2 x, 2nd time not on purpose (different pics). She's ok. Nice tits, ok service but not for the price she quotes. Def user. She started up in Manchester.I didn't see that you replied so I went to see her. You are pretty spot on but I though she did an average job. Smelled nice and has nice thighs and ass. $ for a half. Below average CBJ but she is nice on CG and k9. She also let me play with her tits and bust on them. I honestly will not repeat because I am in search of a girl that is truly thick (nice ass and tits with small waist) if it wasnt for that I probably would see her again since she is easy to get to.

SteveInMa428
07-05-17, 18:19
What's the damage? She certainly looks appealing at first glance.$$ for a full unrushed and very happy hour! One of the true pleasers I've met. Honest and will do anything you want cept Greek. I'm working on that though. Her ass especially is to die for!

Johnson686
07-05-17, 20:38
Has anyone seen Haley recently? She advertises on BP massage section, ad always starts with "Total R and R". I saw her once when she used to book through Sonya, paid $. 5 for just a massage and HE. At the time she wanted an extra $ for a BJ. Now she is hosting out of an apartment in the same area where I saw her before (but in a hotel). I made an appt with her but bailed (I feel a little guilty) after calling her to politely ask what else might be on the menu. She had quoted $. 4 for the half and $$ for an hour but wouldn't discuss what was included over the phone. If she's still expecting another $ on top of that for a BJ, it's too expensive.

Big Head
07-05-17, 23:30

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/bbw-playmate/41994533I reviewed her on 06/27/2017 #10488. She is cheap, not attractive, the service is very average, but her tits are absolutely huge and very saggy. She is OK to try, but keep your expectations low.

-BH.

JoeySmth2
07-05-17, 23:31
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/last-chance-filipina-hawaiian-video-proof-all-me/43774413

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/columbus/702-241-3797/1/333139

She was cheery and smiley, . 8 for a qv. Not at all GFE, does not like breasts to be kissed, no nuzzling near her face. Despite this, she was friendly and carried on a conversation.

Her pics are accurate but old. She is a lot heavier than the pics suggest, like 20 or 30 lbs heavier. Still very voluptuous and pretty, with terrific silky skin (that Filipina blood maybe). But I would characterize her as a BBW or darn close. I found her very attractive, but not everyone will.

Mish, standing mish, finished in standing doggie so I could enjoy that silky beach ball. Lovely time, but again, many rules and definitely on the heavy side. Not to be unkind, but if you told me she is 3 or 4 months pregnant, I would believe you. Fortunately for me, I like that.

She is leaving soon (Thursday?) but I believe she circles back around from time to time.

Stay safe,

JS2.

Wabbitt9
07-06-17, 00:11
$$ for a full unrushed and very happy hour! One of the true pleasers I've met. Honest and will do anything you want cept Greek. I'm working on that though. Her ass especially is to die for!$$? That's a steal for Boston. Even the agency girls are north of $$$ now.

EuHunter
07-06-17, 12:02
Anyone know a provider that has a decent body that lets you do facial? Seems like its easier to find a girl to do Bb then facials.

GetLink0994
07-06-17, 14:38
$$? That's a steal for Boston. Even the agency girls are north of $$$ now.Someone else tried her.

HowardSprague
07-06-17, 17:32
Under MGL c. 272, 53 agreeing or offering sexual conduct for a fee is the same as doing it, that's how they avoid the conspiracy issue. I'd also add that even if Uncle LEO doesn't just arrest you on the spot (usually because you didn't admit to sufficient elements of the crime) there's still a very good chance they'll file a criminal complaint with the clerk magistrate, and you'll receive a summons in the mail for a hearing to determine if there's sufficient evidence to proceed with a charge. On the plus side, at least you probably won't get your name in the paper with the latter option, and you didn't have to sit in a cell.

As always the best defense is just avoiding any contact with Uncle LEO at all.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.Knew it had to be statutory. Thanks for looking that up.

SteveInMa428
07-06-17, 17:46
Anyone know a provider that has a decent body that lets you do facial? Seems like its easier to find a girl to do Bb then facials.Get in touch with Bonni Libby on BP. She will allow that. In fact loves it! Helluva body too!!

Ho Hunter 328
07-06-17, 20:12
Knew it had to be statutory. Thanks for looking that up."It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles..."
- Sun Tzu, The Art of War

It's always a smart idea to educate yourself on the law, especially the ones you intend to break.

TurnOverHoney
07-06-17, 21:49
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/s-_e_x_-x_y_-_brunette-_-d_r_e-_a_m-_-_g_i_r_l/39923113

Looks okay, not sure about the damage, and pics may be of porn star. Any takers?

Stay safe.

Gym Rat
07-06-17, 22:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Seriously, you wasted your monthly post on this?

A2

Jack617
07-07-17, 12:20
Here we go again! Stay safe gents.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/friends-of-amy-were-back-come-see-us-new-location-boston/40879288

Red Star 819
07-07-17, 12:28

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/friends-of-amy-were-back-come-see-us-new-location-boston/40879288So I tried to visit Amy about a month ago. Got to the area she asked me to go to, and then radio silence. I stuck around for about 20 minutes before deciding I had better things to do than wait around for a flake. I went to say one of the BAD girls instead, and that was some money well spent. My advice is to just avoid this flake.

Jack617
07-07-17, 19:09
Saw her ad and checked out her TER profile as I was passing thru Natick, all looked great for a short date at least.Luckily I read her twitter feed before initial contact! BSCrazy with her screening demands, no Whitelist, no p411, only real life info! WTF! Seriously, some supermodel types can get away with that shit but a run of the mill BP chick? PASS.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kaylafoxct

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/one-day-only-pamper-yourself-7-8-7-9/44102288

AlexDeLarge1
07-07-17, 19:20
Almost all the ads in backpage mention partyfavors or at least 420. So I ask you, I'm I the only client that doesn't like any of that shit? I just like pussy.

NoGrayYet
07-07-17, 20:41
Almost all the ads in backpage mention partyfavors or at least 420. So I ask you, I'm I the only client that doesn't like any of that shit? I just like pussy.I agree, I'm just looking to get laid.

Ho Hunter 328
07-07-17, 21:16
Almost all the ads in backpage mention partyfavors or at least 420. So I ask you, I'm I the only client that doesn't like any of that shit? I just like pussy.The simple truth is that 99% of the girls are using something. The good ones just hide it better. If they're offering "party favors" then there's a very high likelihood that they have a pimp. If they're offering to trade for party favors, they're just being honest about why they're doing it.

Ambrose
07-07-17, 21:17
Almost all the ads in backpage mention partyfavors or at least 420. So I ask you, I'm I the only client that doesn't like any of that shit? I just like pussy.I have no interest in drugs, any ad that mentions party, party favors, 420 or anything else related to drugs will not get my attention. Also, ads like those are more likely to get LE attention.

AlexDeLarge1
07-07-17, 23:00
The simple truth is that 99% of the girls are using something. The good ones just hide it better. If they're offering "party favors" then there's a very high likelihood that they have a pimp. If they're offering to trade for party favors, they're just being honest about why they're doing it.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.I understand that most of them are using something, but my question is if most of the clients are using to and if announces it attracts more customers.

Ho Hunter 328
07-08-17, 01:34
I understand that most of them are using something, but my question is if most of the clients are using to and if announces it attracts more customers.From conversations I've had with girls that I know well, there are some clients who indulge in such things, but most don't. Of the ones who do though, a good percentage of them get so caught up in the "partying" that they never get around to any sex. So the girls essentially get paid to hang out and get high.

So there is some logic in advertising for it, but in my opinion it would also turn a lot of clients away. Like I said though, just about anyone advertising that they're supplying the "party favors" has a pimp who's probably the one actually doing the advertising. So he's looking to maximize his profit.

It most certainly does attract Uncle LEO's attention though, it's like offering a two for one special on arrests.

Personally I won't avoid seeing a girl just because she gets high, if I did that there'd barely be anyone to see. I will avoid anyone who's actually advertising the fact that they get high though, that just demonstrates their carelessness, and that increases the chances of getting caught up in situations best avoided.

Wabbitt9
07-08-17, 09:13
Saw her ad and checked out her TER profile as I was passing thru Natick, all looked great for a short date at least.Luckily I read her twitter feed before initial contact! BSCrazy with her screening demands, no Whitelist, no p411, only real life info! WTF! Seriously, some supermodel types can get away with that shit but a run of the mill BP chick? PASS.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kaylafoxct

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/one-day-only-pamper-yourself-7-8-7-9/44102288A nasty, flabby chick WITH a P411 account doesn't accept P411 for screening? What the heck is she smoking?

I don't have a problem with screening, but I'm not giving some random BP girl all of my personal information. That's why I have a P411 and a burner email and phone.

Talisker1370
07-08-17, 13:41
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-classy-and-gorgeous-a-mediterranean-beauty-wellreviewed-your-newest-playmate/43315603

After a few recommendations and I made the trek down south to see her.

Damage was 150 HH and 200 FH. Went with the HH.

Ad pics are not her, she sent real pics that were a bit older.

Looked better than it was.

Signs point to being a obvious user as well.

It was meh, in a pinch yes, but we just didn't click.

Would not recommend.

Contributing Senior Members can PM for additional details.

AlexDeLarge1
07-08-17, 16:51
Get in touch with Bonni Libby on BP. She will allow that. In fact loves it! Helluva body too!!Tried to reply her ad many times, but no answer from her. Does anybody can PM me the digits?

Wabbitt9
07-08-17, 17:52
Tried to reply her ad many times, but no answer from her. Does anybody can PM me the digits?Don't have digits, but I answered her ad and she responded by the next morning. Trying to set up something for Monday.

LylTime
07-09-17, 09:26
Tried to reply her ad many times, but no answer from her. Does anybody can PM me the digits?Go to Backpage, Dating, women for men, do a search for "Bonni". Boom / done.

SoxFan343
07-09-17, 13:49
Get in touch with Bonni Libby on BP. She will allow that. In fact loves it! Helluva body too!!What can anyone tell me about Bonni Libby. I like her look and trying to set something up. Also a good massage place in the area??

SoxFan343
07-09-17, 14:00
Get in touch with Bonni Libby on BP. She will allow that. In fact loves it! Helluva body too!!What can anyone tell me about Bonni Libby. I like her look and trying to set something up. Also a good massage place in the area??

Johnson686
07-10-17, 09:49
What can anyone tell me about Bonni Libby. I like her look and trying to set something up. Also a good massage place in the area??Dude just RTFF. And I'll tell you what that means, read the fucking forum!

UnlimitedPops
07-10-17, 11:03

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/friends-of-amy-were-back-come-see-us-new-location-boston/40879288This is very pony. Last time I saw Amy, she was in the news of a court. I feel can't trust it. Unless someone would share some recent visit.

UnlimitedPops
07-10-17, 11:11
Recently, a lot of other asian advertisers are copying Amy's (allston) way. They put name and phone number on each photo to make it look like that it is real photo. But tell ya the truth, photos like this would never be true. If the girls are as pretty as they claimed in the photos, you are looking at 3-10 times of the donation you planed.

So stay aways from ad like this:

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/japanese-jeni-incredibly-sexy-naughty-and-nice-open-minded/38625603

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/dorchester-best-lineup-2-hot-girls-waiting-4-u/42297538

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ss-asian-spa-sensual-exotic-asian-hotties-your-satisfaction-is-our-service/38800582

ImJustVic
07-10-17, 11:21
Hello everyone,

I'll be in town on business and decided to see a provider. The one that caught my eye is Blue. Haven't been able to find any personal reviews on her yet and would definitely like to go see her. Everything seems to be legit however I would love anyones 2 cents if they have saw her. I greatly appreciate any input.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exotic-erotic-hypnotic-blue/43758538

https://escortbabylon.net/#albany / post /5187957696/20904094/22572470.

Dickpalmer
07-10-17, 23:18
http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tantra-339-215-4924/43014413

I saw this lady last time she was in town in a hotel the Woburn / Stoneham area. She was maybe in her late 50's and obviously looks nothing like the pictures. Her looks were about a 4, kept her clothes on, and no roaming was available. Donation was $. 6 for an hour which was more like 30 minutes. Offered a prostate massage which I like but she also provided the dreaded gloved HJ. I would not recommend.

DP.

Steve2319
07-11-17, 07:32
For anyone who knew Christina from the rooming house on Lafayette I thought I'd mention I found out yesterday she had passed last December.

I was really depressed to find this out as she was a really good kid from a good family who obviously had a lot of issues. A common story these days for sure, but still sad to see it happen. She was friendly, happy and honest. I don't think she knew how to rip anyone off and I doubt the thought ever crossed her mind. I will miss her.

Jack617
07-11-17, 10:35
I'm hoping someone can dig up some information on this one, looks great but I'm guessing fake. On the road so unfortunately I can't do a great search.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-come-get-a-taste-of-this-sweet-lil-peach/44236903

Sudbury Man
07-11-17, 11:38
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/s-_e_x_-x_y_-_brunette-_-d_r_e-_a_m-_-_g_i_r_l/39923113

Looks okay, not sure about the damage, and pics may be of porn star. Any takers?

Stay safe.Any info on this one. Looks too good to be true.

Good Jobb
07-11-17, 12:07
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/italian-sweetie-pie-ill-put-a-twinkle-in-your-eye-come-enjoy-yourself-u-deserve-it-all/39987168

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/queen-italian-bella-looking-to-please-that-fella/43931733

These are her most-recent posts. Not sure how long she's been posting or around, but I thought I'd give her a shot as I was in the area, face looked cute, and I was actually able to do some additional fb sleuthing and find her on there. (number listed is linked to a dummy account but her name is very close to the one you'll find. Hint).

Arranged a car date, just BBBJ for 40. She had quoted $75 for whole shebang, but I informed her I was in a rush and just wanted the mouth. Long story short: avoid this disgusting basket-case.

I met her at the address she provided, in East Somerville, and gathered that she may live around there. She got in the car and as soon as I got a better look at her, I'm telling you it was just awful. Scars, track marks, BROWN AND BLACK teeth all in the bottom of her mouth, like completely rotten. Obvious user, and was obviously under the influence. She even seemed to have a really dry mouth, like when she opened her mouth to talk I could see this gross web of spit between her lips. I wanted no part of that mouth, anymore, alas.

Told her I had lost my appetite, gave her a Hamilton and asked her to kindly remove herself from my car. She flew into a fit at this point, claiming she had just passed up "150 $" in Malden, to come see me. Naturally I asked why she would pass up 150 for 40, and she had no answer for this but to threaten me. She said that her uncle was connected with a local police agency and that she was going to see him and would be "reporting me. " Acted like she was taking a pic of my lic plate as I sped away, but I don't think she even had her phone in camera mode. Whatever. Serious bad news. I'm warning you all: I'd stay very far away. She was very quick to threaten me, and I can only imagine that her V is just nasty and unhygienic as her mouth.

Ho Hunter 328
07-11-17, 14:20
For anyone who knew Christina from the rooming house on Lafayette I thought I'd mention I found out yesterday she had passed last December.

I was really depressed to find this out as she was a really good kid from a good family who obviously had a lot of issues. A common story these days for sure, but still sad to see it happen. She was friendly, happy and honest. I don't think she knew how to rip anyone off and I doubt the thought ever crossed her mind. I will miss her.Was she the one with the gun tattoos?

HavingFun5190
07-11-17, 15:11
Any info on this one. Looks too good to be true.I searched myself here and can't find the posted comment in the forum sorry I couldn't be more help.

I remember reading a comment on this Post about her being fake and picture are stole from some porn star. Search for it here and you should find it. From what I recall it was a fake scam type posting and stay away.

Skatar018
07-11-17, 15:30
While I can't say I knew Christina I am sorry for your loss, while some like & enjoy what they do (providing) we all sometimes forget there are those that don't & are not here just for our amusement.

Some get caught up in something they never intended to & turn to providing as a means to an end & unfortunately it's usually their own end.

I was really depressed to find this out as she was a really good kid from a good family who obviously had a lot of issues. A common story these days for sure, but still sad to see it happen. She was friendly, happy and honest. I don't think she knew how to rip anyone off and I doubt the thought ever crossed her mind. I will miss her.Amusement.

Y Lonen
07-11-17, 19:53
Saw her ad, have called multiple times and texted, no response. Have found nothing on the phone number.

A picture comes up on Er-os for an agency, no phone number just email.

Not sure what is going on but if she is an agency girl trying to do some side work she is not reliable as she does not respond.

Looks super hot, is probably super flaky also based off her response or lack of.

If you know her or have seen her let's hear the info.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/im-lily-come-to-me-for-pleasure-or-i-go-to-2u-bostons-premier-date-for-those-who-expect-the-best/44377353

Mark IV
07-11-17, 20:05

I was really depressed to find this out as she was a really good kid from a good family who obviously had a lot of issues. A common story these days for sure, but still sad to see it happen. She was friendly, happy and honest. I don't think she knew how to rip anyone off and I doubt the thought ever crossed her mind. I will miss her.Do you know why? Overdose?

Steve2319
07-11-17, 20:38
Do you know why? Overdose?No idea but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be Fentanyl-related.

Steve2319
07-11-17, 20:58
Was she the one with the gun tattoos?

Stay safe, and happy hunting.Not that I remember. She had a small tat or two I think but I'm oblivious to that unless the person is plastered with them.

Mark IV
07-11-17, 21:44
No idea but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be Fentanyl-related.There was a girl named christina and she served a few of us in revere are. She's pretty heavy drug user, for a moment I thought you were talking about her.

Wabbitt9
07-11-17, 22:06
Saw her ad, have called multiple times and texted, no response. Have found nothing on the phone number.

Not sure what is going on but if she is an agency girl trying to do some side work she is not reliable as she does not respond.

Looks super hot, is probably super flaky also based off her response or lack of.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/im-lily-come-to-me-for-pleasure-or-i-go-to-2u-bostons-premier-date-for-those-who-expect-the-best/44377353More likely she is using the pictures of the agency girl and hoping nobody notices the watermark.

AlexDeLarge1
07-11-17, 22:31
More likely she is using the pictures of the agency girl and hoping nobody notices the watermark.If you facebook the number, you get to the same girl.

Steve2319
07-11-17, 22:55
There was a girl named christina and she served a few of us in revere are. She's pretty heavy drug user, for a moment I thought you were talking about her.I'm fairly certain this Christina never left the Salem / Beverly / Hamilton area. Besides being intoxicated in her room for a noon visit about a year ago (my last visit with her now that I think about it) I never saw any hints that she was an active opioid user. Previous visits she was sober. But of course my observations are not conclusions.

Jolem
07-12-17, 11:21
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/im-lily-come-to-me-for-pleasure-or-i-go-to-2u-bostons-premier-date-for-those-who-expect-the-best/44377353

More likely she is using the pictures of the agency girl and hoping nobody notices the watermark.In her BP ad, the # on anoThER site links to very good reviews and to northeast companions where her rate is 4 xx / hr.

Y Lonen
07-12-17, 11:35
Hi guys seeing knows any decent places to get a short time room for like 2-3 hours?

I could not find anything online, figured maybe one of you know a place from being around there.

If not I will have to splurge for a regular hotel room and the prices are high right now.

Looking in and. Mass / S. NH.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ho Hunter 328
07-12-17, 13:30
Hi guys seeing knows any decent places to get a short time room for like 2-3 hours?

I could not find anything online, figured maybe one of you know a place from being around there.

If not I will have to splurge for a regular hotel room and the prices are high right now.

Looking in and. Mass / S. NH.

Thanks in advance for any help.I don't know if the Candlelite ever re-opened after their fire, but they used to offer rooms for a few hours. Other than that the only place I know is south of Boston.

Izmiz
07-12-17, 13:42
Anyone seen this chick and her friend?

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/pv%D1%8F%C9%9B-%CF%81l%C9%9B%CE%B1%C6%A8v%D1%8F%C9%9B-ov%CE%B1l%CE%B9%D1%82%CA%8F-%CE%B4%D0%B2%C6%A8%CF%83lv%D1%82%C9%9Bl%CA%8F-%C6%A8%C9%9B%CE%BA%CA%8F/44329748

Y Lonen
07-12-17, 14:01
I don't know if the Candlelite ever re-opened after their fire, but they used to offer rooms for a few hours. Other than that the only place I know is south of Boston.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.HH it is closed forever. I used to go there, it was very good for quick fun.

Thanks for answering.

Member #5552
07-12-17, 16:37
They changed the location of the AAMP. Pm me for details.

CandyMan555
07-12-17, 20:31
I don't know if the Candlelite ever re-opened after their fire, but they used to offer rooms for a few hours. Other than that the only place I know is south of Boston.

Stay safe, and happy hunting.How about Town Line Malden?

Isn't there one in Quincy on main road?

My 2 cents.

UnlimitedPops
07-12-17, 22:06
This girl used to have a SA account and looking for sugardady. I am pretty sure I have seen her black outfit photo before. Ask her if she knows how to cook, as I remember that she said she is a chief something.

Chinhap554
07-12-17, 23:12
This girl used to have a SA account and looking for sugardady. I am pretty sure I have seen her black outfit photo before. Ask her if she knows how to cook, as I remember that she said she is a chief something.Any idea on the price for that one? I asked over text but got no reply.

BostonBeanHead
07-12-17, 23:39
http://boston.backpage.com/MiscServices/worship-me/39236878

Any info on this Foot Philly?

Ho Hunter 328
07-13-17, 03:59
HH it is closed forever. I used to go there, it was very good for quick fun.

Thanks for answering.That's too bad. I didn't get up that way often, but when I did that was my go to spot. Had an amazing afternoon with two girls in one of the "cave" rooms once.

Ho Hunter 328
07-13-17, 04:04
How about Town Line Malden?

Isn't there one in Quincy on main road?

My 2 cents.There used to be two in Quincy that did, The Ritz, and President City Inn. Both have been gone for a while.

I know there's a few independently owned motels on rt 1 that would be likely candidates. Not something that's advertised, you'd have to go in and ask.

TEZagat
07-13-17, 09:26

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/im-lily-come-to-me-for-pleasure-or-i-go-to-2u-bostons-premier-date-for-those-who-expect-the-best/44377353Chatted with her via text twice, this week, and when she posted a couple of months back. Quoted $$ hh and $$$$ fh. Yeah that's right, two and four. I promptly recalled why I chose not to pursue the first time. I agree she's smokin', but I don't think anyone's worth that.

Nsfrmbhnd
07-13-17, 10:46
http://boston.backpage.com/MiscServices/worship-me/39236878

Any info on this Foot Philly?Yes, I posted on 7/5. She's real, pics are real. Hot body and def worth checking out. Not sure how much is on the table, but worth exploring. Especially if you're into certain fetish play. Apparently has a new set of twins that might be worth looking into. Waiting to see again soon.

JdiaMan
07-13-17, 14:31
Does anybody have info on this one?

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/н963;969;1109;1091;963;965;1103;945;961;961;1108;1090;953;1090;1108;969;1108;ll-953;1090;1109;-LUNᶜH-TIME-/44500098.

UnlimitedPops
07-13-17, 14:32
Any idea on the price for that one? I asked over text but got no reply.If I met a girl on SA, it's usually $$ to $$$ per date. And the date normally could last much longer than 1 hour as she quoted. So yea, I agree with the previous post below. No one is worth that much LOL.

Jolem
07-13-17, 19:17
Does anybody have info on this one?Jdiaman, her ad has weird script in its address so your link's broke like a 80 year old dick. Here it is via a shortener -.

http://goo.gl/5XMGxS

DeepThroat69
07-14-17, 15:16
I go to pound town with this one regularly. She is in and out of the scene.

She is very big with a huge ass. Her oral skills are the best around. Plenty of deep throat and spit.

Very thing is covered. BBBJ not allowed. She is non GFE.

She does allow backdoor for extra. 4.

She is friendly and has incall in the projects in south boston. Her place is usually a mess but she is always shower fresh at the door. Action usually happens on the couch. She can take a pounding especially in the rear.

She loves to party. Bring your own supplies.

Qv. 6 , hh. 8 hhr $. 2.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/if-you-love-curves-theres-no-better-than-sexxxi-lexxxi/44559018

Vorcel
07-14-17, 15:47
Found myself headed toward Fitchburg one afternoon and decided to take a flyer on Natalie:

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lonely-single-mom-well-reviewed-and-always-well-received/44566653

Setup by text was easy, since I didn't have a room we met at a DD parking lot and took a ride in my car to a private spot. She was dressed in a long skirt and top, no panties. Pics are flattering, she was heavier than expected, although tits were actually bigger than pics. Think she may had a kid recently. However, she's very accommodating and takes direction well. BBBJ and roaming everywhere with no discussion of donation. It had been a while for me and a long day, and she had me finishing more quickly than I hoped. Swallowed almost the whole load (had a hair stuck in her mouth) and went back to get the rest. She then did her damnedest to get a second pop from me with no recovery time. I'm one who stays hard so I let her work on it for another 15 minutes, deepthroating and slobbering. Had me close to shooting again while I stuck fingers up her ass and pussy but it wasn't to be.

She can only meet during the day while she has childcare, and can't usually host (shared home). Did mention she likes to go for walks and knows some good spots if one is feeling adventures. Greek is available, her response was funny when I asked: "with lube!" Dropped her back at the DD with 0. 6 since she had kept trying for shot number 2. Would possibly see again if out that way, especially if I could get her in a room with some space to maneuver. The vibe I got was truly anything goes and I have a feeling an hour with her could be fun if you are into the BBW body type.

Regnet Exitium
07-14-17, 15:56
Has anyone seen this little Russian fuckslut lately? She's gone dark on me.

http://cheeposlist.com.boston.listcrawler.com/post/19044069/

Petrone
07-14-17, 17:06
Saw Kelly last nigh. All I can say is WOW! The reviews on THeother site are dead on. She was very accommodating, very sweet and is pretty.

Much is the love of my life at this point. LOL. Easy to get up with, setting up appt was a no brainer. Damage: $$ 5 for the hour, and I was there every second of it!

BBBJ, every thing else covered. She's just visiting, so need to see her again. SOON!

http://onebackpage.com/adult/female-escorts/i-know-it-s-boring-4-u-at-home-i-can-help-u-with-that-problem_i840558

-Petrone.

Huggie28
07-14-17, 17:40
Has anyone seen this little Russian fuckslut lately? She's gone dark on me.

http://cheeposlist.com.boston.listcrawler.com/post/19044069/I used to see her but the last time I reached out she said she was done.

JonHanson
07-14-17, 21:19
I used to see her but the last time I reached out she said she was done.She responded to me just yesterday but I've been unable to get something set up. She said nothing about being retired.

AlexDeLarge1
07-16-17, 09:29
Any references on this one?

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-sweet-juicy-lola-banks/44684613

She quoted me $. 5 for hh GFE, but only outcalls or car dates.

Huggie28
07-16-17, 14:18
She responded to me just yesterday but I've been unable to get something set up. She said nothing about being retired.That's great news. I would definitely see her again.

Ambrose
07-16-17, 14:53
Any references on this one?

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-sweet-juicy-lola-banks/44684613

She quoted me $. 5 for hh GFE, but only outcalls or car dates.150 for a car date is at least 3 times too much. Maybe for an outcall much more reasonable, just my opinion, as I've never seen her.

Jack617
07-17-17, 15:32
I posted on Lowell thread but figured here works too.

Anyone have any info?

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/MiscServices/rise-and-shine-with-jordan/43480683

Hosting early morning for those early risers. Come get a massage, I always have access to a shower and CLEAN towels, then be on your way to work. I don't smoke, drink, or party, I take care of my body and my mind and it shows. My touch will not only relax you, but rejuvenate and get you ready for your busy day ahead. I'm also ready to help you relax in the afternoon and evening as well. Services are conducted in a clean and private environment, and the premises are always clean PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL MORNING APPOINTMENTS MUST BE SET THE NIGHT BEFORE.

Massage.

Incall.

$200/ hr.

Outcall.

$300 to $350 (depending on location).

Text 339.970. 8543.

DeepThroat69
07-17-17, 17:32
Skinny spinner posts everyday. Face looks worn but has a spinner body. Surprised no mongers have taken her for a spin.

https://carfun.com.boston.escortbabylon.com/post/22629059/

FroHike
07-17-17, 18:14
Was posting with two different names for several months / years (Caroline and or Elizabeth) and has recently started changing her name every week. Something changed for her apparently?

Past reports are: very pretty, real pictures, so-so massage skills, YMMV on attitude. Wants your life story to meet her.

I posted on Lowell thread but figured here works too.

Anyone have any info?

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/MiscServices/rise-and-shine-with-jordan/43480683

Hosting early morning for those early risers. Come get a massage, I always have access to a shower and CLEAN towels, then be on your way to work. I don't smoke, drink, or party, I take care of my body and my mind and it shows. My touch will not only relax you, but rejuvenate and get you ready for your busy day ahead. I'm also ready to help you relax in the afternoon and evening as well. Services are conducted in a clean and private environment, and the premises are always clean PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL MORNING APPOINTMENTS MUST BE SET THE NIGHT BEFORE.

Massage.

Incall.

$200/ hr.

Outcall.

$300 to $350 (depending on location).

Text 339.970. 8543.

Trav Elin
07-17-17, 22:34
I'm back in the "Rural" Boston area, and was in the mood for a nice shoulder / back rub, and some pleasant company, so I started surfing the new and improved BP ads (you know, where they no longer post body rub and escort options) and I came across this one:

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available-now/38568811

Having discovered that most of the "will come to you" ladies think Marlborough is too far to drive, I was a little excited to hear this one would make the trip. I was a little put off by her ask for $$ so I challenged. Is that for the HH or for the H? She repeated, it's $$$ - and I'm thinking that's a flat rate, so being an idiot, I took her up on it. Fast Forward a couple of hours.

Brit visited. She's a bit bigger around the middle than those photos, but she is a cute blonde with what appear to be natural C cups. She is tattooed, and the large flower on her right thigh appears to match the edge you can see in one of the photos. I think it's the same girl, just she's a bit more recent (maybe 30 pounds?) than the photos. .

So, what I learned is, the rate is not a flat fee. It's a door fee "for the agency" etc. And she wants a tip anywhere from two bills to two large. Throwing caution to the winds, I added the small tip to what I was thinking is an already painful door charge, but I was NOT thinking clearly. The pressure valve has been whistling for the past couple of months, and I needed to bleed off some pressure, or risk having something break.

She allowed me to play with her boobs, and her nips are very sensitive. She gave me a condom for my fingers, and asked me to cover up for FIP (started with two, and then she asked me for three, how could I say no? So I was happily FIP while she worked my little fellow manually. She seemed to be very delicate with her manipulation, until I covered up, then she got a little more enthusiastic. She took direction fairly well, but the end result was, it was fun looking at her, and giving her a good time with covered FIP. The little tip is not enough for DATY, or much of anything other than HE. If you can get it. She got me close a few times, but after an hour, I hadn't had the satisfaction, and she had to go (long drive back, you know). Damage - 5 $. Repeat? Not in this lifetime! If the 3 $ had been all-inclusive, and I had been able to get a better feel for her talents, I might consider it.

YMMV, of course. She may have smelled the "new" on me and figured she would rather get one night's pay, than develop a longer term relationship. That, or she really thinks she's got a whale on the hook. LOL.

So. I need some advice. Do you think I would have better luck looking in the Worcester board, for this area, or did I just get a bad batch between Sunday night and Monday night? Also, please remind me what's "normal" for this area of the country IC vs OC, and do they all expect a gratuity now, or did I just get lucky with this one?

Thanks, in advance!

Trav.

Trav Elin
07-17-17, 22:55
I mentioned in the prior post, I am back in the area. So I was trying to find something near-by Sunday night, and I looked at these two:

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/brunette-b%F0%9F%85%B0be-%E1%B4%84%CA%9F%C9%AA%E1%B4%84%E1%B4%8B-%E1%B4%80%E1%B4%9B-%E1%B4%8F%E1%B4%A1%C9%B4-%CA%80%C9%AAs%E1%B4%8B-%E1%B4%8D%E1%B4%80/44236903

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/gentlemens-1-choice-naughty-o-o-p%CE%B5tit%CE%B5-and-flirty-ultiM%CE%B1t%CE%B5-%CF%81l%CE%B1%CE%B3M%CE%B1t%CE%B5-1000-re%CE%B1l-call-m%D1%94/38811628

It's a long drive to the hotel from the airport, and it was late Sunday night, so I decided I'd see if I could set something up for when I got to the hotel. I tried calling the first one (Erica. Brunette babe). Got the "no voice mail set up" message, and a few seconds late, I receive a text from her. It says, "Heyyy. " I replied, and got "hh for 150, H for 200 - Natick hun" Okay, I let her know I'm driving, and ask to talk voice. Easier than trying to text through that traffic and construction. She continues to text with me. I ask if she can travel, she asks if I can send Uber. Pause.

I try the second one, and I get almost the exact same sequence of texts, in pretty much the same language and style. Weird? When I get to the part about "I'm driving" she goes silent. A few minutes later I ask if she's working with Erica, no response. Never heard back from her.

I got to the hotel, and checked the cost of Uber from Erica to me, and it's $40. For that, I'll drive to her. Set up an appt, drive to the location. Text, no response. Text, no response. I hate sitting in my car in a hotel parking lot, at 1 am. It feels creepy and suspicious. I send a final attempt (now 20 minutes of just sitting), and then leave. 2:30 I got a reply - "I don't know you, but I was coming. Sorry I missed you. " I hear that as, "Even though I gave you a time, someone else called and I took him / her over you. I was literally cumming when you tried to get ahold of me, so go home and handle it yourself. " Yeah, I know. I'm really mean at dark:30, when I have to get up early for work. It was irresponsible of me to be out that late / early anyway.

Oh, and just to know if they were working together, I asked Erica if she had a friend we could discuss a four hands, she said her friend had quit for the night. Wouldn't be back until 5 am. I'm thinking they are either the same girl with multi phones, or they are working together and that I was talking to two of them and "shopping" caused an issue. Crappy luck, to hit up the two girls working together within minutes of each other, huh?

Sunday night, damage: An hour of my time and a few gallons of gas. Result: Wasted time and gas. No joy. Second chance?: Possibly, but based on the area codes and the hotel they were supposed to be staying in, I'm guessing these girls are travelers. Probably a good "hit and quit" if you can, but no chance to establish any kind of regular visit.

If there are any reliable, reasonable UTR in this area, and one of you Seniors cares to share. Love to get a PM! I'm probably going to be here for the rest of this year, if not longer. Manual override just isn't getting the pressure relief I need. It has to be executed WAY too frequently, whereas a good tune-up will last for up to a week, and sometimes longer. .

Trav.

UnlimitedPops
07-17-17, 23:46
Wonderful writing and reports! But not for the experience I guess.

It's kind of sad that there are no / rarely good girls around this area. I have been searching for couple years LOL.

If you are staying that long, might just find a part-time girlfriend for yourself. It could be much easier.

I mentioned in the prior post, I am back in the area. So I was trying to find something near-by Sunday night, and I looked at these two:

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/brunette-b%F0%9F%85%B0be-%E1%B4%84%CA%9F%C9%AA%E1%B4%84%E1%B4%8B-%E1%B4%80%E1%B4%9B-%E1%B4%8F%E1%B4%A1%C9%B4-%CA%80%C9%AAs%E1%B4%8B-%E1%B4%8D%E1%B4%80/44236903

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/gentlemens-1-choice-naughty-o-o-p%CE%B5tit%CE%B5-and-flirty-ultiM%CE%B1t%CE%B5-%CF%81l%CE%B1%CE%B3M%CE%B1t%CE%B5-1000-re%CE%B1l-call-m%D1%94/38811628

It's a long drive to the hotel from the airport, and it was late Sunday night, so I decided I'd see if I could set something up for when I got to the hotel. I tried calling the first one (Erica. Brunette babe). Got the "no voice mail set up" message, and a few seconds late, I receive a text from her. It says, "Heyyy. " I replied, and got "hh for 150, H for 200 - Natick hun" Okay, I let her know I'm driving, and ask to talk voice. Easier than trying to text through that traffic and construction. She continues to text with me. I ask if she can travel, she asks if I can send Uber. Pause.

I try the second one, and I get almost the exact same sequence of texts, in pretty much the same language and style. Weird? When I get to the part about "I'm driving" she goes silent. A few minutes later I ask if she's working with Erica, no response. Never heard back from her.

I got to the hotel, and checked the cost of Uber from Erica to me, and it's $40. For that, I'll drive to her. Set up an appt, drive to the location. Text, no response. Text, no response. I hate sitting in my car in a hotel parking lot, at 1 am. It feels creepy and suspicious. I send a final attempt (now 20 minutes of just sitting), and then leave. 2:30 I got a reply - "I don't know you, but I was coming. Sorry I missed you. " I hear that as, "Even though I gave you a time, someone else called and I took him / her over you. I was literally cumming when you tried to get ahold of me, so go home and handle it yourself. " Yeah, I know. I'm really mean at dark:30, when I have to get up early for work. It was irresponsible of me to be out that late / early anyway.

Oh, and just to know if they were working together, I asked Erica if she had a friend we could discuss a four hands, she said her friend had quit for the night. Wouldn't be back until 5 am. I'm thinking they are either the same girl with multi phones, or they are working together and that I was talking to two of them and "shopping" caused an issue. Crappy luck, to hit up the two girls working together within minutes of each other, huh?

Sunday night, damage: An hour of my time and a few gallons of gas. Result: Wasted time and gas. No joy. Second chance?: Possibly, but based on the area codes and the hotel they were supposed to be staying in, I'm guessing these girls are travelers. Probably a good "hit and quit" if you can, but no chance to establish any kind of regular visit.

If there are any reliable, reasonable UTR in this area, and one of you Seniors cares to share. Love to get a PM! I'm probably going to be here for the rest of this year, if not longer. Manual override just isn't getting the pressure relief I need. It has to be executed WAY too frequently, whereas a good tune-up will last for up to a week, and sometimes longer. .

Trav.

Jack617
07-18-17, 10:17
First off thanks for the report.

I think that you were better off just burning time and fuel than seeing either of them. I also think that your instincts are correct, they are either the same or together. I will take it one step further though.

If you review my June post #10477 you will see two other girls that were scamming and traveling together, Sydney and Crystal. I have good reason to believe that Erica / Sydney / Crystal / Skylor are all the same person or at most same two people. Avoid.

Trav..

Jack617
07-18-17, 11:21
Yup, pretty sure we can lump Heather in with the other skanks in Framingham.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/l-k-τ952;961;-qυ945;lι964;947;-k-llعare-cυRv-945;946;sσlθ964;949;-areεal /39828173.

First off thanks for the report.

I think that you were better off just burning time and fuel than seeing either of them. I also think that your instincts are correct, they are either the same or together. I will take it one step further though.

If you review my June post #10477 you will see two other girls that were scamming and traveling together, Sydney and Crystal. I have good reason to believe that Erica / Sydney / Crystal / Skylor are all the same person or at most same two people. Avoid.

BinAround
07-18-17, 12:38
Hi all, does anyone have experience with this one:

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/70-specials

Any opinions or insights would be appreciated, play safe.

Bob01880
07-18-17, 15:25
I have thought about this one myself many times but I do remember seeing some very definitive "Stay the Hell Away" posts and reviews on here. I'm sure others will chime in but if you do TOFTT let us know. I know she always has a post or two up.

Any opinions or insights would be appreciated, play safe.

Gabbos
07-18-17, 16:32
Love to meet this sexy BBW. Can anyone vouch for her?

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/shaved-tan-girlfriend-want-a-taste-38g-tits/44292523

Thanks.

DblCork
07-18-17, 16:44
Had the pleasure of meeting her Sunday. Went to her incall at a decent spot in Bedford and started out with a nice sensual shower together. She's a total sweetheart and could have spent the whole day with her. Damage was $$50 and well worth it. Planning on seeing her many times more.

Big Head
07-18-17, 17:45

Any opinions or insights would be appreciated, play safe.http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/70-incall-100-outcall-erotic-and-sensual-fun-busty-and-petite-treat-yourself/44779368

If you mean this Samntha, than stay away!

-BH.

BinAround
07-18-17, 18:02
http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/70-incall-100-outcall-erotic-and-sensual-fun-busty-and-petite-treat-yourself/44779368

If you mean this Samntha, than stay away!

-BH.Thanks Big, you saved me some coin! What's the story with her?

Kenny9370
07-19-17, 15:15
Been contemplating about going but have been skeptical. Has anyone visited recently?

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/friends-of-amy-open-today-new-location-boston/40879288

Thanks,

-Ken.

Ho Hunter 328
07-19-17, 16:42
Skinny spinner posts everyday. Face looks worn but has a spinner body. Surprised no mongers have taken her for a spin.

https://carfun.com.boston.escortbabylon.com/post/22629059/I've seen her walking before, but I prefer them younger.

Ho Hunter 328
07-19-17, 16:53
I'm back in the "Rural" Boston area, and was in the mood for a nice shoulder / back rub, and some pleasant company, so I started surfing the new and improved BP ads (you know, where they no longer post body rub and escort options) and I came across this one:

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/available-now/38568811

Having discovered that most of the "will come to you" ladies think Marlborough is too far to drive, I was a little excited to hear this one would make the trip. I was a little put off by her ask for $$ so I challenged. Is that for the HH or for the H? She repeated, it's $$$ - and I'm thinking that's a flat rate, so being an idiot, I took her up on it. Fast Forward a couple of hours.

Brit visited. She's a bit bigger around the middle than those photos, but she is a cute blonde with what appear to be natural C cups. She is tattooed, and the large flower on her right thigh appears to match the edge you can see in one of the photos. I think it's the same girl, just she's a bit more recent (maybe 30 pounds?) than the photos. .

So, what I learned is, the rate is not a flat fee. It's a door fee "for the agency" etc. And she wants a tip anywhere from two bills to two large. Throwing caution to the winds, I added the small tip to what I was thinking is an already painful door charge, but I was NOT thinking clearly. The pressure valve has been whistling for the past couple of months, and I needed to bleed off some pressure, or risk having something break.

She allowed me to play with her boobs, and her nips are very sensitive. She gave me a condom for my fingers, and asked me to cover up for FIP (started with two, and then she asked me for three, how could I say no? So I was happily FIP while she worked my little fellow manually. She seemed to be very delicate with her manipulation, until I covered up, then she got a little more enthusiastic. She took direction fairly well, but the end result was, it was fun looking at her, and giving her a good time with covered FIP. The little tip is not enough for DATY, or much of anything other than HE. If you can get it. She got me close a few times, but after an hour, I hadn't had the satisfaction, and she had to go (long drive back, you know). Damage - 5 $. Repeat? Not in this lifetime! If the 3 $ had been all-inclusive, and I had been able to get a better feel for her talents, I might consider it.

YMMV, of course. She may have smelled the "new" on me and figured she would rather get one night's pay, than develop a longer term relationship. That, or she really thinks she's got a whale on the hook. LOL.

So. I need some advice. Do you think I would have better luck looking in the Worcester board, for this area, or did I just get a bad batch between Sunday night and Monday night? Also, please remind me what's "normal" for this area of the country IC vs OC, and do they all expect a gratuity now, or did I just get lucky with this one?

Thanks, in advance!

Trav.You could have gotten a lot more for $500, lots of well reviewed girls in Boston in the $400 to $500 range. In my experience the reputable girls aren't going to try to upsell you once they arrive, their rates are all inclusive. Sounds like you got a girl with a pimp, and she was trying to make some extra for herself without actually doing much for it. Always check for reviews, they can save you a lot of trouble (and money). If a girl doesn't mention her reviews in her ad, she either doesn't have any, or doesn't want you to see the ones she has.

HowardSprague
07-20-17, 10:10
Been contemplating about going but have been skeptical. Has anyone visited recently?

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/friends-of-amy-open-today-new-location-boston/40879288

Thanks,

-Ken.There's been a lot of talk that this is a sting. There has not, to my recollection, been a singe report to the contrary. That's enough to put me off.

Crimson86
07-20-17, 12:24
There's been a lot of talk that this is a sting. There has not, to my recollection, been a singe report to the contrary. That's enough to put me off.I called two weekends in a row. First weekend rings no answer. Txtd no response. Last weekend # went straight to voicemail and voicemail was some asian sounding babel couldn't really make out. This week they say they have a new phone # which could explain why phone was off last weekend. A report a few pages back from a guy who made appointment with her. Got to destination and said she went dark on him no response.

Longjblues
07-20-17, 14:02
Any info on this one. Alex seemed very cautious, and hard to get a response from in my dealings. Here is her ad, link, and a few pics from ad and from Babylon. Someone else had inquired previously about her.

Alex used to post in W4 M, but now does in M4 W, as more and more of them are doing.

http://boston.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/alex-in/44597198

Alex 💃127996; IN - 22.

Posted: Thursday, July 20,2017 3:14 AM.

Hello gents My name is Alex.

🌹Come spend time with a princess, never rushed.

🌹Always clean, always smelling good🌺.

🌹Respectfull and generous gentleman! ONLY.

🌹8467;949;t mε spoiℓ you with my SWε949;t pεrsonaℓity.

🌹.

Ask about my afternoon special Call Up Alex what are you waiting for📲 (617) 431 3387.

Poster's age: 22.

French
07-20-17, 22:34
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-and-petite-perfect-treat/41927523

Geez what a surprise not her in the pics.

Hey, I stayed anyway and started our time.

15 min. Into the warm up Ms buzz kill breaks out the f- wet naps, towels and complains about the sweating, heat and yadda yadda.

I bailed and would not repeat.

Wabbitt9
07-21-17, 01:48
Had the pleasure of meeting her Sunday. Went to her incall at a decent spot in Bedford and started out with a nice sensual shower together. She's a total sweetheart and could have spent the whole day with her. Damage was $$50 and well worth it. Planning on seeing her many times more.

Hmm. I saw her on Monday and she quoted me $$$ for an hour and $$$$ for 90 minutes. Ended up doing the 90 because it's a sweet spot for me where I can go two rounds and there's time for foreplay (which I enjoy as much if not more than the act itself).

Whatever the price, she was definitely worth it. Plus she told me it was her fourth day of escorting, so she may still be feeling out what she's worth in this market.

Wayback
07-21-17, 07:44
Hmm. I saw her on Monday and she quoted me $$$ for an hour and $$$$ for 90 minutes. Ended up doing the 90 because it's a sweet spot for me where I can go two rounds and there's time for foreplay (which I enjoy as much if not more than the act itself).

Whatever the price, she was definitely worth it. Plus she told me it was her fourth day of escorting, so she may still be feeling out what she's worth in this market.Seems like quite a bit of inflation in a short time, from $$50 to $$$ between 7/5 and 7/17 which by the way is more than 4 days, but who's counting? Maybe she's only worked 4 days in that time. She only has ads on 7/2 and 7/8 that I can find.

Wayback
07-21-17, 07:46
Same experience for me. Did outcall last week. She was 1. 5 hours late waiting for her "driver to show up" once she was in the care she sent me messages with ETA which was nice to know she was probably on her way. Texted me when she got here met her and the fun began. Beautiful girl. Great ASS. 100% her pics. Some baby damage as mentioned but not a big deal. Lots of OMG and moans for me. YMMV but no GFE for me but great attitude and no rush.Have called her a couple of times but it just rings and then says voicemail not set up. I guess that could be a good sign that she's turning the phone off when with a client.

Jack617
07-21-17, 10:43
Seems like quite a bit of inflation in a short time, from $$50 to $$$ between 7/5 and 7/17 which by the way is more than 4 days, but who's counting? Maybe she's only worked 4 days in that time. She only has ads on 7/2 and 7/8 that I can find.Bonni has 4 great reviews on the other site in a short time frame. She probably quickly realized that her price point should be a bit higher. BTW, the new rate is currently shown on her profile. Based on the reviews I imagine she will have no problem getting guys in the door at the new rate.

Mark IV
07-21-17, 12:58
Bonni has 4 great reviews on the other site in a short time frame. She probably quickly realized that her price point should be a bit higher. BTW, the new rate is currently shown on her profile. Based on the reviews I imagine she will have no problem getting guys in the door at the new rate.It will soon get to a point when people start calling platinum puss syndrome. Well, enjoy when you can.

Ho Hunter 328
07-21-17, 16:51
Bonni has 4 great reviews on the other site in a short time frame. She probably quickly realized that her price point should be a bit higher. BTW, the new rate is currently shown on her profile. Based on the reviews I imagine she will have no problem getting guys in the door at the new rate.It's pretty common for girls to start off lower than their planned rate until they get some good reviews. Very few guys are going to take a chance on a girl at $300 to $400 with no reviews. The good ones will grandfather those who wrote them reviews at the original rates to show their appreciation.

Ahuman
07-22-17, 14:35
Last 4 - 0621.

She has been reviewed here before, and based on that, thought I'll take a chance. Provider is accommodating and while the fake boobs are ok, the rest does not match.

Well, as many have said, anything goes, talks too much. Will do whatever you tell her. Has a problem in neck, cannot move it side to side and is closer to 55-60. Anything goes but not a pleasant experience. Reserve for last pop on earth status. YMMV.

TurnOverHoney
07-22-17, 19:57
Any takers? She has been on BP for a long time. Looks decent, but looks to be carrying excess weight. I can't find any intel on her, and Woburn I thought was a sting area.

Stay safe,

TOH.

NuttyBuddy
07-22-17, 22:47
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/drug-free-blonde-beauty/45080613

Does anyone have any information on Callie apparently she hosts in Dedham. Had set an appointment but did not make it.

PewPewPewPew
07-22-17, 23:50
Go to Backpage, Dating, women for men, do a search for "Bonni". Boom / done.I'm a newbie. What does verification required typically mean? Do I need P411 to see her?

Wabbitt9
07-23-17, 05:13
I'm a newbie. What does verification required typically mean? Do I need P411 to see her?I sent her my user name on the oThER board (as I have white list referrals), and she asked me to send her a PM to confirm it was my account.

DeepThroat69
07-23-17, 10:39
I saw an ad for Bella. She went MIA for a while. She is an ATF. I called but goes to voicemail.

Anyone confirm she is back?

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/half-italian-brazilian-w-amazing-assets/37926396

Izmiz
07-23-17, 14:35
Anyone tried here?

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sneak-away-with-me/45111743

CandyMan555
07-23-17, 16:14
Any takers? She has been on BP for a long time. Looks decent, but looks to be carrying excess weight. I can't find any intel on her, and Woburn I thought was a sting area.

Stay safe,

TOH.I think there are several reviews and comments on her, google her phone number maybe do a search on escort thread or BackPage my 2 cents CM.

Y Lonen
07-23-17, 16:38
Anyone tried here?

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sneak-away-with-me/45111743Talked with her, said she is in Allston / Brighton area in her own apartment. Did not get the best feeling and she is not GFE. So I passed.

Y Lonen
07-23-17, 16:47
I saw an ad for Bella. She went MIA for a while. She is an ATF. I called but goes to voicemail.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/half-italian-brazilian-w-amazing-assets/37926396Bella is nice, have seen her before she lowered her services and wanted the same money. Not as good as she was before she lessened service.

Will not see her again because of it. She is pretty good looking and tries to please you.

Y Lonen
07-23-17, 16:51
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/drug-free-blonde-beauty/45080613

Does anyone have any information on Callie apparently she hosts in Dedham. Had set an appointment but did not make it.That is Alexis Star / Morgan Star look her up on here. I talked with her, recognized the voice.

She is always changing her name. She is a cute blonde, about 5'3" can be very open minded. Does Greek, BBFS, CIA, etc.

Usually asks 150/200 but can be negotiated with.

Jpfaub
07-23-17, 17:20
Does anyone info on her:

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/report-ad-new-special-new-asian-pine-therapy/45074133

Y Lonen
07-23-17, 18:15
That is Alexis Star / Morgan Star look her up on here. I talked with her, recognized the voice.

She is always changing her name. She is a cute blonde, about 5'3" can be very open minded. Does Greek, BBFS, CIA, etc.

Usually asks 150/200 but can be negotiated with.Forgot to add she is hit or miss, her attitude is like the wind. Sometimes she is very difficult and is just a b**ch, others on point sweet and nice.

Good luck if you see her, hope you get the good attitude.

Ho Hunter 328
07-23-17, 18:35
Forgot to add she is hit or miss, her attitude is like the wind. Sometimes she is very difficult and is just a b**ch, others on point sweet and nice.

Good luck if you see her, hope you get the good attitude.Probably depends on how recently she was last medicated.

AlexDeLarge1
07-23-17, 20:46
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-978-295-0742-goregous-blonde/45222798

And.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/just-like-candy-allie-for-in-7819134636-thick-and-sexy-for-in/43753663

Nrlmus
07-23-17, 22:05
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-978-295-0742-goregous-blonde/45222798

And.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/just-like-candy-allie-for-in-7819134636-thick-and-sexy-for-in/43753663Well, you've got two of her personalities right here. 17 more to go.

FlatOuBroken
07-24-17, 04:04
Bella is nice, have seen her before she lowered her services and wanted the same money. Not as good as she was before she lessened service.

Will not see her again because of it. She is pretty good looking and tries to please you.Thanks for the info. Could I ask what she doesn't do now? And what the going rate is now? Thanks!

LilJonn
07-24-17, 07:59
Well, you've got two of her personalities right here. 17 more to go.She now has a video on Porn Hub.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5966bd94af3a9

Psalyer
07-24-17, 15:43
She now has a video on Porn Hub.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5966bd94af3a9And I am now impotent.

FroHike
07-24-17, 20:47
Anyone had any playtime with this girl Nikki? She's advertising in Nashua but has been all over the Northshore lately and has a ton of pictures. Looks like a real one but not seeing any "reliable" reviews here and I can't view the other board posts although they look legit.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exotic-b-u-s-t-y-tiny-waste-perfect-round-bottom-call-me/38233254

Thanks in advance.

CandyMan555
07-24-17, 21:03
Anyone had any playtime with this girl Nikki? She's advertising in Nashua but has been all over the Northshore lately and has a ton of pictures. Looks like a real one but not seeing any "reliable" reviews here and I can't view the other board posts although they look legit.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exotic-b-u-s-t-y-tiny-waste-perfect-round-bottom-call-me/38233254

Thanks in advance.Ratings 5,6,7, one 8 nice. Nice time were the quotes.

DcDhol
07-24-17, 22:38
Anyone tried here?

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sneak-away-with-me/45111743DId some internet searching. Fake pic, save yourself the trouble. Girl in the pics are Leahmilf95 aka Tbarmilf aka Ashlee Maree.

Wabbitt9
07-25-17, 00:07
She now has a video on Porn Hub.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5966bd94af3a9Well. That was disturbing.

EMFboss
07-25-17, 06:45

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/half-italian-brazilian-w-amazing-assets/37926396Yes. She came back 2-3 weeks ago. Saw her twice already. She will rarely post. She would just text me to let me know she was around. Same great ass and service.

EuHunter
07-25-17, 14:34

Thanks in advance.I have seen her twice. Pics are real and of her. I'd say her body is top 3 best out if all the girls on BP that are priced below $$. Average service non GFE. Nice personality. Hhr first time was $. 5 second time was $. 2. she's perfect if you want a clean non GFE and a great body.

JayMan411
07-25-17, 15:07
Hey.

I know I'm not a senior member yet or anything, but I figured I'd still reach out and try. Anyone know of any young Brazilian chicks or young Colombian chicks around right now?

I've been sticking to Qtown massages for a while now, and a few month's back the brazilian massage scene was crazy good. But now nothing.

I've done more massages then escorts but at this point I just wanta sexy younger latina, even though I know cost will be more.

Obviously if I come across on my own I will share. If youd like to PM a contact I'd seriously appreciate it.

TurnOverHoney
07-25-17, 21:37
Last 4 - 0621.

She has been reviewed here before, and based on that, thought I'll take a chance. Provider is accommodating and while the fake boobs are ok, the rest does not match.

Well, as many have said, anything goes, talks too much. Will do whatever you tell her. Has a problem in neck, cannot move it side to side and is closer to 55-60. Anything goes but not a pleasant experience. Reserve for last pop on earth status. YMMV.Took the plunge like Ahuman. Low price tag, should be lower. Impressive rack, but bolt-on's. Picture grandma with fake tits and that is Kathy. Safe place but getting turned on is almost impossible. If you aren't into gilf's not MILF's (very weird) she might be your go to. You might need 5 Viagra to get a hard on.

FroHike
07-25-17, 21:56
Thanks to both posters on the confirmation. Will report my findings!

I have seen her twice. Pics are real and of her. I'd say her body is top 3 best out if all the girls on BP that are priced below $$. Average service non GFE. Nice personality. Hhr first time was $. 5 second time was $. 2. she's perfect if you want a clean non GFE and a great body.

Big Head
07-26-17, 05:13
Took the plunge like Ahuman. Low price tag, should be lower. Impressive rack, but bolt-on's. Picture grandma with fake tits and that is Kathy. Safe place but getting turned on is almost impossible. If you aren't into gilf's not MILF's (very weird) she might be your go to. You might need 5 Viagra to get a hard on.Are you talking about the famous K from Leominster? If so, why on Boston forum?

-BH.

Nrlmus
07-26-17, 19:29
Went to see her: http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/mel-sweet-brazilian-woman-warm-and-sensual-407-5363433/41198828.

Wanted friendly blonde Brasileira with big tits; Mel seem to fit the bill. Drove 30 minutes to one of the motels right off Ext 13 in Fram. Parked in the parking lot in front of the hotel and texted her. She texts back "2 min. " OK. Later she texts: "There are you? Are you at DDs?" I go "no, I'm not", She: "There is a police car parked in DDs! I'm scared! Let's wait until they leave. " and she texts me a photo of the cars. So I swing by DDs, sure enough but there are actually 2 police cars there with officers getting their donuts, with I suspect me and adjacent motel being the last thing on their mind. I'm beginning to get that uncomfortable inkling that today just may not be my day.

Cops soon leave. I text her that they left. "Give me 10 minutes. I need to calm down" she goes. I respond that in 10 minutes I'm leaving. 8-9 minutes later I get: "Just getting out of the shower". Now I really am no longer in the mood for anything so I text her: "I'm leaving, we'll have to do it tomorrow" and leave. She responds that tomorrow, will be her last day here like there is nothing to what just happened. Why do they do this shit?!

Anybody saw her? What have I missed?

Also, anyone knows anything about this: http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/singapore-girlfriend/41421963.

She called back saying that she's in Quincy. I found one positive review online. Is that the crazy Asian chick from Quincy who had a tendency to stand people up couple of years or so ago and those who've seen her described it as their worst hobbying experience ever?

French
07-26-17, 21:42
Went to see her: http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/mel-sweet-brazilian-woman-warm-and-sensual-407-5363433/41198828.

Wanted friendly blonde Brasileira with big tits; Mel seem to fit the bill. Drove 30 minutes to one of the motels right off Ext 13 in Fram. Parked in the parking lot in front of the hotel and texted her. She texts back "2 min. " OK. Later she texts: "There are you? Are you at DDs?" I go "no, I'm not", She: "There is a police car parked in DDs! I'm scared! Let's wait until they leave. " and she texts me a photo of the cars. So I swing by DDs, sure enough but there are actually 2 police cars there with officers getting their donuts, with I suspect me and adjacent motel being the last thing on their mind. I'm beginning to get that uncomfortable inkling that today just may not be my day.

Cops soon leave. I text her that they left. "Give me 10 minutes. I need to calm down" she goes. I respond that in 10 minutes I'm leaving. 8-9 minutes later I get: "Just getting out of the shower". Now I really am no longer in the mood for anything so I text her: "I'm leaving, we'll have to do it tomorrow" and leave. She responds that tomorrow, will be her last day here like there is nothing to what just happened. Why do they do this shit?!

Also, anyone knows anything about this: http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/singapore-girlfriend/41421963.

She called back saying that she's in Quincy. I found one positive review online. Is that the crazy Asian chick from Quincy who had a tendency to stand people up couple of years or so ago and those who've seen her described it as their worst hobbying experience ever?Called her last year, She would not send me face pic etc. And never followed through Other posts she has on B of BP http://www.bitchesofbp.com/413-404-1810/.

Huggie28
07-26-17, 22:52

She called back saying that she's in Quincy. I found one positive review online. Is that the crazy Asian chick from Quincy who had a tendency to stand people up couple of years or so ago and those who've seen her described it as their worst hobbying experience ever?Never saw Mel before. This is concerning the second part of your post. I have contacted her a few times and then get silence when it comes time to actually meet. I'm all set with wasting my time.

Y Lonen
07-27-17, 12:16
Don't know about you guys but I think backpage is pretty bad right now. I have not seen it this bad.

The women on there are bad! Bad attitudes, bad service, want lots of money, etc.

Call lots of ads, just not good caliber at all.

In other areas of the country it is so much better. The women are better looking, nicer attitude, much better service, less / same money.

I ma pretty sick of backpage right now and have been looking other places for some good fun.

How have you guys been doing? Let's hear your opinions.

DcDhol
07-27-17, 12:24
Don't know about you guys but I think backpage is pretty bad right now. I have not seen it this bad.

The women on there are bad! Bad attitudes, bad service, want lots of money, etc.

In other areas of the country it is so much better. The women are better looking, nicer attitude, much better service, less / same money.

I ma pretty sick of backpage right now and have been looking other places for some good fun.

How have you guys been doing? Let's hear your opinions.Honestly, it's been so bad that I've recently resorted to going back and dropping bigger bucks on the legit workers from the OTHER site. More expensive, but guaranteed satisfaction. Get what you pay for, I guess. I drop in every so often to see if there are any news but not much.

Aimstraight
07-27-17, 12:29
Yeah, I'm sick of the BP crap too and have gone with providers from the OTHER site. Sometimes its better to be safe than sorry and frustrated.

Honestly, it's been so bad that I've recently resorted to going back and dropping bigger bucks on the legit workers from the OTHER site. More expensive, but guaranteed satisfaction. Get what you pay for, I guess. I drop in every so often to see if there are any news but not much.

TEZagat
07-28-17, 13:34

How have you guys been doing? Let's hear your opinions.I concur; in this region it seems to be especially bad. On many an occasion I've found myself muttering, "it's so hard to find good help these days". I do derive a certain enjoyment from the hunt for the proverbial diamond in the rough, and have (over a long span of time) found a few. Unfortunately the ones that burn brightest burn out fast as well (and no, I don't know of any currently, so don't blow up my inbox LOL).

Part of it is, I have my own (IMHO fairly reasonable) standards for what these services are worth, and I'm simply not willing to cross a certain threshold. In the few instances I have, I've been disappointed. That's not to say the service wasn't delivered as promised, it's more of an imbalance in the "bang for your buck" equation (pun intended) that I personally can't reconcile at that price point. The other part is, I think it's an attitude pervasive among people (yes, providers are people, too) in this region. They didn't come up with that catchy term (which is also the title of a forum here) referring to denizens of this state for no reason. *wink*.

Speaking of which, this conversation probably belongs over there.

Herow
07-28-17, 15:01
Called her last year, She would not send me face pic etc. And never followed through Other posts she has on B of BP http://www.bitchesofbp.com/413-404-1810/.She is the one I described as one of the worst fucking things I've ever done. Avoid. Avoid so hard.

Wwhat119
07-28-17, 15:14

Trav.I've read reviews on both, from what I hear Skylor is not the girl in the pics at all and number might have been transfered from another girl that was her to the new Skylor, kinda weird part of the review. But google the number and you might see what I'm talking about.

Erica might be another case, I'm actually texting with her trying to hook up but based on what she did to you I don't know about driving an hour out there myself. There are good reviews on her though.

Mcfly5
07-29-17, 08:50
Thinking about setting up an appointment with Gina in Medford (http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/oil-body-rub-back-scrub-steam-room-shower/41927693).

Anyone have any experience with her? I assume it's not the girl in the picture. Let me know!

Willfullone
07-29-17, 20:30
Not the girl in the pic but nice if your ok with the fee.

Thinking about setting up an appointment with Gina in Medford (http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/oil-body-rub-back-scrub-steam-room-shower/41927693).

Anyone have any experience with her? I assume it's not the girl in the picture. Let me know!

Willfullone
07-29-17, 20:38
Concur. But I did watch it.

Well. That was disturbing.

Member #5802
07-30-17, 23:38

Thanks in advance.

I have seen her twice. Pics are real and of her. I'd say her body is top 3 best out if all the girls on BP that are priced below $$. Average service non GFE. Nice personality. Hhr first time was $. 5 second time was $. 2. she's perfect if you want a clean non GFE and a great body.Found my way here from the gallery.

Nikki used to be a frequent visitor to Birmingham, but has been absent for a while. I saw her probably a little more than a year ago down here. $80 hhr, CBJ, k9, and mish, was out the door in probably 15 minutes. Good looking girl, but she was a little smaller in person than the pictures suggest. Bad BJ, and kind of bland. If she's got the look you like take the plunge, but I would not repeat.

Yurp5
07-31-17, 00:06
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph597ea4e265b54

Hey fellas made video with this one, cute mix girl from the Boston, did this on Friday last week (Total Freak).

There more to cum, she cheap too, maybe cause she has a crush on me (IDK) but inbox me for number.

I don't save them, I replace them.

Stay safe.

Longjblues
07-31-17, 09:12
Avoid this one. She is not 5'2, 120 lbs. I would say, add at least 20 lbs more, in the gut. Hosts in Lynn.

Here is her link, ad, and pics.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/italian-bombshell/45461988

Italian Bombshell - 28.

Posted: Thursday, July 27,2017 4:02 AM.

Hey fellas my name is gianna I'm 5"2 120 lbs with 36 c I aim to please and very open-minded as well as negotiable and guareentee so call me I'm here and I'm waiting serious callers only please 857 318 four468 Poster's age: 28 Location: Boston, Danvers Peabody saugus, North Shore.

Talisker1370
07-31-17, 11:22
Avoid this one. She is not 5'2, 120 lbs. I would say, add at least 20 lbs more, in the gut. Hosts in Lynn.

Here is her link, ad, and pics.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/italian-bombshell/45461988

Italian Bombshell - 28.

Posted: Thursday, July 27,2017 4:02 AM.

Hey fellas my name is gianna I'm 5"2 120 lbs with 36 c I aim to please and very open-minded as well as negotiable and guareentee so call me I'm here and I'm waiting serious callers only please 857 318 four468 Poster's age: 28 Location: Boston, Danvers Peabody saugus, North Shore.Only 20 lbs, that's not bad at all. Usually you get the back page special where they are at least 50 lbs or are waiting for lap and surgery.

German Chris
07-31-17, 13:30
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph597ea4e265b54

Hey fellas made video with this one, cute mix girl from the Boston, did this on Friday last week (Total Freak).

There more to cum, she cheap too, maybe cause she has a crush on me (IDK) but inbox me for number.

I don't save them, I replace them.

Stay safe.I am not trying to be mean but can you confirm in any way that this isn't at least part dude in the video.

DcDhol
07-31-17, 15:39
120 qk, 160 hh 250 hr.

Host in backbay hotel that requires keycard to get in. Huge hassle to get into. Pics are accurate but she uses filter to make herself look prettier.

No GFE, 4/10 CBJ, 5/10 covered sex, 7/10 looks. Gave hour ETA, Wasn't ready when I got there, had to linger for 15 minutes in lobby til she was ready. Then had to linger in lobby to piggy back off people who were suspicious. Rushed job, asked if I'm about to cum. You get what you pay for.

Prolly won't repeat unless she host in a better area and I got no one else available. Backpage had been badpage lately.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-in-town-come-to-kaylas-world/45644553

Greetings Gents🖤.

Spend your 🎆time🎉 unwinding and relaxing with an itoxicating ONE OF A KIND BEAUTY👑.

I'm available any time of the day or night for your needs😘.

Rely on the sweetest Snow Bunny❄65039;128048; 👅 Treat 🍭whose ALWAYS HAPPY TO ENJOY GOOD COMPANY😍.

Please keep conversation respectful❗ Any disrespectful talk will result in you being blocked from all future contact with me.

Only here for a short time🕛 Call me now baby❗Kayla XXX-XXX-9859 #NoBlockedCalls #NoAA.

Poster's age: 21.

Post I'd: 45644553 boston.

FroHike
07-31-17, 15:52
She advertises in the North Shore and Nashua. THe pictures were killing me, I had to see for myself.

She's real. Good to very good body- if you like that short and "packed" look. Big tits, thin waist, big ass, thick thighs. It's a body type I've grown to love.

Easy to setup appt and staying at a good quality hotel. There is another girl in the room but she stays locked in the Bathroom- not an issue.

Good price was not blatantly rushed but she does make a run for the towelettes before your spasm is done CBJ / CFS. Second POP? No, I don't think so but I did not ask. I got the feeling she is a "done when ya cum" type.

For the price she's a good thumbs UP.

That said, she lacks enthusiasm. She does smile but generally appears disconnected from the fun. I guess if she was a dynamo and was able to feign interest in older men, she would be double the money or too busy to take a call.

Bottom line--I'd go back again, her rate and looks are a better than average pairing.

Found my way here from the gallery.

Nikki used to be a frequent visitor to Birmingham, but has been absent for a while. I saw her probably a little more than a year ago down here. $80 hhr, CBJ, k9, and mish, was out the door in probably 15 minutes. Good looking girl, but she was a little smaller in person than the pictures suggest. Bad BJ, and kind of bland. If she's got the look you like take the plunge, but I would not repeat.

Yurp5
07-31-17, 17:22
I am not trying to be mean but can you confirm in any way that this isn't at least part dude in the video.She's a female guy. If you want her number ill give it just inbox me.

Crickets
07-31-17, 22:07
Had a nightmare with this one. A few red flags. 80 hh /120 h is number one. Number two is she had scabs on her upper chest area and her feet was filthy along with dirt under her nails. Definitely a user or recovering. I should have left right away. Location was actually in Malden in a large apartment building / home share with random strangers. Little head did the thinking because she did had a bubble bottom. Surprisingly, apartment was pretty tidy. As soon as she led me into her apartment, she immediately excused herself to the bathroom to "brush her teeth. " With my training, I immediately deadbolt her apartment door because I was expecting someone to waltz in any minute. Not even 30 seconds later, I was right. Loud knocking on her front door. It was a older female's voice screaming for cigarettes. I immediately unlocked the door and the deadbolt, literally imagined myself as Usain Bolt and ran down a flight of stairs, jaywalked to my car across the street, sped off.

http://boston.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/new-young-and-looking-for-fun/45489293

DcDhol
08-01-17, 05:57
Had a nightmare with this one. A few red flags. 80 hh /120 h is number one. Number two is she had scabs on her upper chest area and her feet was filthy along with dirt under her nails. Definitely a user or recovering. I should have left right away. Location was actually in Malden in a large apartment building / home share with random strangers. Little head did the thinking because she did had a bubble bottom. Surprisingly, apartment was pretty tidy. As soon as she led me into her apartment, she immediately excused herself to the bathroom to "brush her teeth. " With my training, I immediately deadbolt her apartment door because I was expecting someone to waltz in any minute. Not even 30 seconds later, I was right. Loud knocking on her front door. It was a older female's voice screaming for cigarettes. I immediately unlocked the door and the deadbolt, literally imagined myself as Usain Bolt and ran down a flight of stairs, jaywalked to my car across the street, sped off.

http://boston.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/new-young-and-looking-for-fun/45489293Have you noticed lately a lot of backpage girl state they're in X city but you find out later they're actually in Y city? Red flag for me. If a ***** don't know what city they're in, they don't have their head on straight.

IinTooDeep
08-01-17, 07:53
Goddamn bruh! Should have walked away earlier, but nice recovery in the end regardless. A good lesson for all fellow mongers. If something doesn't seem right, listen to your Spidey senses.

http://boston.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/new-young-and-looking-for-fun/45489293

Ho Hunter 328
08-01-17, 19:17
Have you noticed lately a lot of backpage girl state they're in X city but you find out later they're actually in Y city? Red flag for me. If a ***** don't know what city they're in, they don't have their head on straight.Obviously they know what city they're in, they do that to make it harder on Uncle LEO. Which means that's a good indicator that they're not complete idiots, or Aunt LEO.

Ho Hunter 328
08-01-17, 19:20
Only 20 lbs, that's not bad at all. Usually you get the back page special where they are at least 50 lbs or are waiting for lap and surgery.20 lbs is a lot when they're only 5'2".

Psalyer
08-02-17, 11:23
Have you noticed lately a lot of backpage girl state they're in X city but you find out later they're actually in Y city? Red flag for me. If a ***** don't know what city they're in, they don't have their head on straight.Thats because it is completely retarded to put the actual city you are in unless you like waving a big neon banner for LEO to come find you. Its on thing to list Waltham where there are 200 hotels. Its another to list Needham where there are two. I usually take the city listed as a general guideline to where some is.

Ramsrr6760
08-02-17, 14:12
Stephanie over in chelsea.

Nrlmus
08-02-17, 14:22
Thats because it is completely retarded to put the actual city you are in unless you like waving a big neon banner for LEO to come find you. Its on thing to list Waltham where there are 200 hotels. Its another to list Needham where there are two. I usually take the city listed as a general guideline to where some is.For example: Newton usually means Waltham, Quincy often means Braintree and so on.

Psalyer
08-03-17, 14:54
Anyone have any info on this cute Blonde. This area has been dead so hoping. Quoted 150/200.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/real-%E2%80%8D-blonde-college-girl-%E2%80%8D-first-time-%E2%80%8D-dont-misss-out/43982373

★Tired of fakes? I'm ALL REAL!127775;10024;11088;65039;.

★All natural, Sweet & Naughty.

YOUNG COLLEGE HOTTIE💋128139;.

★I like to TEASE 👯 but I love to PLEASE 👅128166;.

★100% Real Pix.

★ 100% independent 💋.

Call or Text Crystal 704-448-9535.

Psalyer
08-03-17, 14:56
Request #2, anyone know this one? Looks like some juicy black titties quoted 120/150/200.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-pics-sexxy-clean-safe-discreet-b-mbshell-quality-blonde-%F0%9F%84%B1%F0%9F%84%B0%F0%9F%84%B1%F0%9F%84%B4-me-or-free/45708793

Hey I'm Skylar! Your FREAKY girl next door! If you're looking for a good time, give me a call! I'll satisfy your every need!

✔65039;Satisfaction Guaranteed!

✔65039;100% Real!

🚫No Bait & Switch!

🚫Time Wasters Will be BLOCKED!

🚫No Explicit Talk or TEXT!

😍Mature & Generous Men Only! 📜.

NO BLACK MEN!

📞Skylar📞 334-352-7961.

I'm waiting for your call!128523;128523;.

Huggie28
08-03-17, 16:05
Stephanie over in chelsea.Do you have her post?

True Hobbiest
08-03-17, 16:32
I second that!

Stephanie over in chelsea.

Y Lonen
08-03-17, 16:41
Brooke 313 427 6526 called to find out about her and info on meeting up. She sounds all business when I ask about seeing her and rates.

Asked how tall she was, then she goes on a rant about how those are her real pictures and to not ask if they are really her because she will get mad. So do not ask me.

Told her I did not ask about the pictures just wanted to know how tall she was, she says I know just making sure you don't because I don't like it.

Copped a total attitude, told her I would let her know if I want to come by. Can only imagine how bad she is if I actually went to see her.

100/200 for rates.

Good luck to anyone who does go see her, would like to hear about her attitude in person.

Red Star 819
08-03-17, 18:21

Thanks in advance.I saw Nikki a few times back when she was advertising down in the Braintree / Quincy area. She's got a great bod, but that's about it. It's all very mechanical for her. All it is with her is CBJ, play with her tits a bit, mish, and then that's it. Doesn't really like CG either, but she's down with doggystyle, and with her nice ass, that's a good thing.

Oxy Moron
08-03-17, 18:47
I second that!Does her phone end in 9121?

Big Head
08-03-17, 19:58
Does her phone end in 9121?http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/star-your-week-off-the-brazilian-masseuse/20751144

The pics are real, but she is not good looking, lost some weight and her tits are saggy. She is very nice and friendly, I have seen her several times and has never been disappointed.

-BH.

Huggie28
08-03-17, 20:04
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/star-your-week-off-the-brazilian-masseuse/20751144

The pics are real, but she is not good looking, lost some weight and her tits are saggy. She is very nice and friendly, I have seen her several times and has never been disappointed.

-BH.Ah, I've seen her. She has hosted in revere also. I agree, she has a great mouth.

CandyMan555
08-03-17, 21:11
See General reports!!

Jon Gris
08-04-17, 08:56
I saw Ashley review is below.

I had the itch was bored and started looking around on backpage. Incalls in my area were pretty scarce so I decided to check and found Ashley was doing outcalls.

She needed a pick up and she was within an easy distance. Mostly everything was done by text. I drove to her location picked her up and went back to my place.

Got undressed to do the deed. She is heavier than the pic she sent probably about 40 pounds. BBBJ multiple positions with the exception of cowgirl as she doesn't like to be on top. Total damage was 150 and she didn't watch the clock. I doubt I would repeat if you do a search you will find her on FB.

YMMV.

http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/redhead-irish-american-now/44781548

Hi Gentlemen,

My name is Ashley.

I would love to be your private companion and take care of you. I am discreet and drama free. Will travel to you. I can assure you you will not be disappointed!

Text me so I can pamper you the way you deserve: 8 five7 two5 eight1 nine5 one.

Please be clean & respectable.

Oxy Moron
08-04-17, 09:11
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/star-your-week-off-the-brazilian-masseuse/20751144

-BH.Thanks, BH.

OM.

Jhough31
08-04-17, 09:32
Thought about taking the plunge a few times now. Other sites and reports are very vague. Can anybody help? http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-only-one-you-need-to-see-your-fantasy-girl/37876700.

Ahuman
08-04-17, 10:59
TOFTT Selena yesterday. About 40 years old, belly fat. Nothing like the picture. Asked about it prior and if open to other things. She said she was open to everything.

Got the place. Completely lackluster. Not open to anything, and unattractive. I see several ads by south american beauties in the waltham area. My guess is they are 1 or 2 people and all fake. Not worth it.

-Original ad-.

I will make your wildest dreams come true!

Exceptional is an understatement Your smile will say it all 😉.

I know what you want & have what you need💋 EXXXCELLENCE. Now Sit back. RELAXXX & let ME cater to YOU!

MY name is Selena🌹.

MY number (617) 221-5209.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR CALL 📲 ME.

Poster's age: 25.

• Post I'd: 45948983 boston.

Ramsrr6760
08-04-17, 12:10
Thanks, BH.

OM.She is a dog but she eats a mean ass.

Alvin Chip
08-04-17, 16:20
Thought about taking the plunge a few times now. Other sites and reports are very vague. Can anybody help? http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-only-one-you-need-to-see-your-fantasy-girl/37876700.I had a 1 hr visit with a couple weeks back. It was $$. The pics are real, she is very cute and has a great body. Everything was covered and there was some light kissing. She didn't rush and was very friendly. CBJ was average and she wasn't really into doing any work when it came to the main event. However she was open to switching up positions so it was an ok session. It was a very late night appointment so she might just have been tired so I would definitely repeat with her some time in the near future.

EuHunter
08-04-17, 19:04
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/100-real-luxurious-vanessa-the-escape-youve-been-waiting-for-ask-about-my-girlfriend/45020918

Anyone see this one yet? Looks like a smoke.

SirPsychoSexy
08-04-17, 19:14
Hi all, I find myself on the lower end of rt 18 tonight (bridgewater area) looking for recommendations for anybody with a great head game. Not interested in FS. More of a QV. I'll be traveling between here and Weymouth a few times throughout the night.

SPS.

EternalPlay
08-04-17, 22:41
Not sure if she's been reviewed yet, but I passed through Lynn the other day and tried to meet up with Bella. Once I arrived, I was horrified at how hideous she looked. She's clearly a drug addict and it shows. I told her I was no longer interested so she got upset and threatened to call the cops saying she had been raped. I ignored her threats and left. There are much better looking girls in the area without the drama.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/bella/39412503

Bella - 27
Posted: Friday, August 4, 2017 8:51 PM

100% real here to show you a good time im always here wherever you need me call 781-842-0397
Poster's age: 27

Post ID: 39412503 boston

Jon Gris
08-05-17, 10:25
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/car-date-legacy-place/45937313

Anyone seen her. Pics look good I hope not too good to be true.

SlowMo
08-05-17, 11:25
Not sure if she's been reviewed yet, but I passed through Lynn the other day and tried to meet up with Bella. Once I arrived, I was horrified at how hideous she looked. She's clearly a drug addict and it shows. I told her I was no longer interested so she got upset and threatened to call the cops saying she had been raped. I ignored her threats and left. There are much better looking girls in the area without the drama.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/bella/39412503Thanks for the review.

Would you expand on what it was about her appearance you didn't like? Her face, body, skin, hygiene, etc? Are her pics representative. Maybe some of the folks here would not care as much about those things.

MustRelax
08-05-17, 15:52
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/100-real-luxurious-vanessa-the-escape-youve-been-waiting-for-ask-about-my-girlfriend/45020918

Anyone see this one yet? Looks like a smoke.No. But she has a tat on her right forearm near elbow in the video. None in the pics. I guess the vid is her, the pics are not.

Mark IV
08-05-17, 16:35

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/bella/39412503You did well. One should always have the courage to walk out when things are not he expected.

EternalPlay
08-05-17, 20:02
Thanks for the review.

Would you expand on what it was about her appearance you didn't like? Her face, body, skin, hygiene, etc? Are her pics representative. Maybe some of the folks here would not care as much about those things.She is extremely skinny, and this is coming from a guy who likes petite girls. She has a large scar coming down her chest (makes me wonder if she had heart surgery at one point). It also looked like she had messed up teeth. It's hard to tell if the pictures are accurate, maybe they're from some time ago, but she is definitely skinnier than the pictures show. No ass or breasts to speak of.

I also heard noises coming from the apartment she wanted to lead me into, so I would say be careful if you're thinking of going to see her since I don't think she's alone.

EuHunter
08-06-17, 12:16
Went to see this girl. She is a little bit bigger then pics but still super hot. Too many rules tho. No daty no bbjj no kissing her lips or boobs. Pretty basic CBJ and the k9 but had to face the tv because she wanted to watch. Note when I got to her hotel she was smoking 420 so if you are hiding make sure you bring an extra pair of clothes and spray. I will not repeat damage was $. 2 for hhr.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/youre-the-winner/46064563

Crickets
08-07-17, 02:41
Couldn't find anything on her so decided to take the plunge. Kind of had an attitude when I was asking her simple questions about her services. Said if I don't want to go see her, she has other people waiting. Should have stayed home and make my Netflix membership worthwhile. Quoted 150 hh /250 h which was a bit absurd because she never confirmed there's FS, but I was curious since I couldn't find anything about her. Gave me an address to Witch City not far from the university. Everything coordinated by text. She asked me if I pass by a store to get her a Pepsi and some smokes. That's always a good sign. It was late and I really didn't want to stop anywhere. Got to the address. She then texted me her real address. Got to the real address. Then she gives me the real house number, which was next door. Answered door in only lingerie which was a great sign. Her flash on her phone was on so I thought it was kind of odd. Maybe she was just using it to get down the stairs without turning the lights on. Again, it was late. Definitely the girl in the photo, but age doesn't match up. Told me she's 28. She looks more like 35. Not a big deal. Up the stairs we go to the 2nd floor. Meanwhile she's texting on the phone constantly. Led me into a bedroom with just 2 candles lit. It's pretty dark in the apartment. Sat down on the bed, she asked me what I wanted and continues to text. Kind of irked me a bit, but whatever. Did LE check and she lifted up her bra. Bolt-ons were beautiful. She asked for the tokens up front. I excused myself to use the restroom. Asked her where the light was and she handed me her phone with the flash still on. WTF? SHe said she's moving in a few days so she doesn't have electricity. I had a sick feeling in my stomach at this point. I'm in a dark apartment and there's no electricity. It could be vacant. Go to the bathroom and left the phone on the sink with the screen facing up. I see my text conversation with her. Then someone's initials popped up on the phone along with "how much is he giving you? I was like fuck, someone else must be in the apartment. I acted natural and washed my hands. Walked out slowly and she grabbed her phone back, continues to text. I see a towel and a clear bottle that must be oil on the edge of the bed. Great sign, so I sat down on the bed again. She told me to get comfortable, take clothes off, and leave the tokens on the dresser. Again, asked her what her services are. She said don't worry honey you'll leave happy. I picked up the bottle of oil and smelled it. It's heavily scented like cocoa. Okay, I guess it's just a HJ at the end and she wants 150 hh. Then I hear a loud bang, almost like a window shutting. She got up and opened the door, confirmed it was just the wind blowing the window shut. At this point, I'm ready to leave. I asked her is there someone else in the apartment. She told me shhhh my roommate is sleeping. Got up and left. She started whispering that I wasted her time. Number is 978-xxx-7157.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-beyond-belief-for-the-upscale-gentleman-treat-yourself-to-this-sweet-treat-xxx/45964328

Longjblues
08-07-17, 11:40
I saw this one also. My experience was very similar to Crickets, with me walking. It was late afternoon, so no lighting problem. She had a female friend with her. I gave her the benefit of the doubt, since she had just started posting, and didn't post my experience. Plus, the area had construction in the street so had to take detour, but she was cryptic in terms of her address. This was back in June or so. She has since changed her tel number (97 eight48 one842 four). Always a good sign!!

Bottom line, she is sexy, attractive, but sassy and surly. She expects you to accept her promise that you will be "happy & satisfied" after her session. I have not seen any reviews and she has posted for awhile. I am beginning to believe most hobbyists believe that if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything.

In this case, I recommend that you avoid. However, if someone has a good review / experience with her, please chime in. Old ads in Babylon.

Couldn't find anything on her so decided to take the plunge. Kind of had an attitude when I was asking her simple questions about her services. Said if I don't want to go see her, she has other people waiting. Should have stayed home and make my Netflix membership worthwhile. Quoted 150 hh /250 h which was a bit absurd because she never confirmed there's FS, but I was curious since I couldn't find anything about her. Gave me an address to Witch City not far from the university. Everything coordinated by text. She asked me if I pass by a store to get her a Pepsi and some smokes. That's always a good sign. It was late and I really didn't want to stop anywhere. Got to the address. She then texted me her real address. Got to the real address. Then she gives me the real house number, which was next door. Answered door in only lingerie which was a great sign. Her flash on her phone was on so I thought it was kind of odd. Maybe she was just using it to get down the stairs without turning the lights on. Again, it was late. Definitely the girl in the photo, but age doesn't match up. Told me she's 28. She looks more like 35. Not a big deal. Up the stairs we go to the 2nd floor. Meanwhile she's texting on the phone constantly. Led me into a bedroom with just 2 candles lit. It's pretty dark in the apartment. Sat down on the bed, she asked me what I wanted and continues to text. Kind of irked me a bit, but whatever. Did LE check and she lifted up her bra. Bolt-ons were beautiful. She asked for the tokens up front. I excused myself to use the restroom. Asked her where the light was and she handed me her phone with the flash still on. WTF? SHe said she's moving in a few days so she doesn't have electricity. I had a sick feeling in my stomach at this point. I'm in a dark apartment and there's no electricity. It could be vacant. Go to the bathroom and left the phone on the sink with the screen facing up. I see my text conversation with her. Then someone's initials popped up on the phone along with "how much is he giving you? I was like fuck, someone else must be in the apartment. I acted natural and washed my hands. Walked out slowly and she grabbed her phone back, continues to text. I see a towel and a clear bottle that must be oil on the edge of the bed. Great sign, so I sat down on the bed again. She told me to get comfortable, take clothes off, and leave the tokens on the dresser. Again, asked her what her services are. She said don't worry honey you'll leave happy. I picked up the bottle of oil and smelled it. It's heavily scented like cocoa. Okay, I guess it's just a HJ at the end and she wants 150 hh. Then I hear a loud bang, almost like a window shutting. She got up and opened the door, confirmed it was just the wind blowing the window shut. At this point, I'm ready to leave. I asked her is there someone else in the apartment. She told me shhhh my roommate is sleeping. Got up and left. She started whispering that I wasted her time. Number is 978-xxx-7157.

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-beyond-belief-for-the-upscale-gentleman-treat-yourself-to-this-sweet-treat-xxx/45964328

LckHerLots
08-07-17, 15:47
Has anyone seen Haley recently? She advertises on BP massage section, ad always starts with "Total R and R". I saw her once when she used to book through Sonya, paid $. 5 for just a massage and HE. At the time she wanted an extra $ for a BJ. Now she is hosting out of an apartment in the same area where I saw her before (but in a hotel). I made an appt with her but bailed (I feel a little guilty) after calling her to politely ask what else might be on the menu. She had quoted $. 4 for the half and $$ for an hour but wouldn't discuss what was included over the phone. If she's still expecting another $ on top of that for a BJ, it's too expensive.I have not seen Haley post is she still in the area?

HavingFun5190
08-07-17, 15:48
I saw her ad and saw no reviews so I thought TOFFT. She was in Peabody. Contacted her via text. Made appointment for hour and she confirmed two pops as long as it was within time limit. Drove 30 minutes. Text her when I arrived. Waited for 10 minutes (1st red flag). Kept getting text she is going to be right outside. Not a bad area of Peabody. She came outside of different house and then went back inside. I thought WTF. 2nd red flag). She didn't answer phone and went outside to waive me in. I could hear a kid and a guys voice and asked if anyone else was there. She said her kid and "friend" but the house was hers (3rd red flag). I walked inside anyway looked around AND let the little head decide we should do it. Went upstairs past a hanging sheet for door (red flag) no door between the guy and me. Gave her donation and we got undressed. Major baby damage, not that pretty, saggy but decent chest and nice butt. She started this BBJ and 20 minutes later guy shows up making excuse that I have to go and would punch me if I didn't leave. Got dressed and he was still complaining that was taking too long. Quoted $ for HH and $$ for hour. Too bad cause she was a total submsive, no GFE or anal. YMMV but looks like she is early 30's and that is her pimp. Didn't see drug marks on her but who knows.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/boston/781-513-0650/1/1341608

http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ashlee-lets-party-have-fun-northshore-area/44190083

100% satisfaction guaranteed.

✅ I'm hosting 🏡.

Come have fun party favor 🎉.

No rush service.

🚫781 fiveonethree0650.

📱 Northshore area 🗺.

Parking available.

EuHunter
08-07-17, 15:51
Tried seeing this girl today. Said $. 2 for a half. Set up a time to come over a half hour later. 5 minutes prior to appointment she said 'on my way' then went ghost. Called a few times and nothing. An hour and a half later she texted me saying she got pulled over and if I wanted her to come now she would give me a twenty discount. I declined and that was it. Since then she deleted all her ads. Not sure what happend.

http://backpage.com.boston.hoxnif.com/post/22536135/

Iman2765
08-08-17, 08:27
Stopped by and paid this one a visit yesterday. What a piece of work, it's terrible what drugs do to people. Pic way better than actual, strung out, spaced out, skin and bones, signs of major weight loss, rotten teeth, weird attitude. Walked in saw what was there, said I could not do this droped. 2 and left. STAY AWAY.

http://worcester.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/youve-had-the-rest-now-try-the-best/46248888

Crickets
08-08-17, 22:10
Was wondering if anyone else have seen this girl. Had a dream about her last week. In my dream, she appeared with short denim jeans, small top and a flannel over it. Slight pink hair. Piercings on her lower lips. She told me 100 tokens would get me in for an hour. Slight smell of cigs but nothing overbearing. Hair smelled like she just showered. Never asked for the tokens up front or mentioned it. She immediately placed her things down, took off her flannel and got comfortable. No LE check either. Immediately started kissing me, reached for the zipper and out came the popsicle. She went at it for 15 minutes! Asked for some water and went right back to it for another 5 minutes or so. Lots of spit. Man this girl loves popsicles. I asked her to stick her tongue out, she took the whole thing in and tried to lick the marbles. Eyes got watery but at least she tried. Laid her down and went to town. Clean and shaved. Stuck the index up her rear entrance to see how she would respond. No complaints! Just got a box of new 40% thinner raincoats so I slapped it on. Mish for a bit. Doggie. She's definitely a PAWG. Went mish again and the stupid 40% thinner broke while I was inside! I told her about it and she just shrugged. Licked my fingers and started massaging her rear entrance again. Tried to enter but she pushed me away LOL. Darn! Started rubbing the tip on her clit while still wearing the broken raincoat and she moans. Asked her if she wanted to taste herself. She didn't hesitate! Went back to rubbing her clit with the tip. Sliding up and down and decided to put the tip halfway in to see how she'd respond. No complaints. This girl is down for BBFS. Proceeded to tell me she's not on the pill. Maybe next time. Finished on her chest. No CIMNot a clock watcher!

OhMyaChingBack
08-09-17, 06:22
Was wondering if anyone else have seen this girl. Had a dream about her last week. In my dream, she appeared with short denim jeans, small top and a flannel over it. Slight pink hair. Piercings on her lower lips. She told me 100 tokens would get me in for an hour. Slight smell of cigs but nothing overbearing. Hair smelled like she just showered. Never asked for the tokens up front or mentioned it. She immediately placed her things down, took off her flannel and got comfortable. No LE check either. Immediately started kissing me, reached for the zipper and out came the popsicle. She went at it for 15 minutes! Asked for some water and went right back to it for another 5 minutes or so. Lots of spit. Man this girl loves popsicles. I asked her to stick her tongue out, she took the whole thing in and tried to lick the marbles. Eyes got watery but at least she tried. Laid her down and went to town. Clean and shaved. Stuck the index up her rear entrance to see how she would respond. No complaints! Just got a box of new 40% thinner raincoats so I slapped it on. Mish for a bit. Doggie. She's definitely a PAWG. Went mish again and the stupid 40% thinner broke while I was inside! I told her about it and she just shrugged. Licked my fingers and started massaging her rear entrance again. Tried to enter but she pushed me away LOL. Darn! Started rubbing the tip on her clit while still wearing the broken raincoat and she moans. Asked her if she wanted to taste herself. She didn't hesitate! Went back to rubbing her clit with the tip. Sliding up and down and decided to put the tip halfway in to see how she'd respond. No complaints. This girl is down for BBFS. Proceeded to tell me she's not on the pill. Maybe next time. Finished on her chest. No CIMNot a clock watcher!Good review. Do you have a link to ad? Or contact info.

Mhole1113
08-09-17, 09:51
Good review. Do you have a link to ad? Or contact info.I'd like to know as well, could swear I've seen her before but can't remember. I found one ad mentioning a punk rocker type girl but googling her number reveals tattoos that don't match with his pics below.

RacinJunkie
08-09-17, 11:48
I have not seen Haley post is she still in the area?I have digits if you need them. She is still in Andover.

Rac.

GoigJcdhnoim
08-09-17, 12:20
I have not seen Haley post is she still in the area?http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/total-r-and-r-with-haley-33/37888140

Also, is this Sonya?

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/rest-and-relaxation/37896714

I apologize if links are crap. First time posting here. I look forward to contributing.

ShaneWar
08-09-17, 19:56
This girl was amazing.

She was beautiful funny and butt was real.

She has blonde hair now I've seen her twice.

Apt clean she does body rub only but the way she does the happy ending with her hand it feels like I'm getting a BJ.

She has tattoos but it goes with her personality and she has hazel eyes perky breast and a nice flat stomach with a big juicy ass to match.

She's worth it to me here's her link.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/colombian-big-butt-bombshell-b-0-d-y-r-u-b-sofia/37914898

Mr Bao
08-09-17, 23:10
I have digits if you need them. She is still in Andover.

Rac.Sweet, sharing is caring LOL.

Chronos74
08-09-17, 23:22
Good review. Do you have a link to ad? Or contact info.http://independent.com.boston.hoxnif.com/post/21998859/

PewPewPewPew
08-10-17, 01:20
This girl was amazing.

She was beautiful funny and butt was real.

She has blonde hair now I've seen her twice.

Apt clean she does body rub only but the way she does the happy ending with her hand it feels like I'm getting a BJ.

She has tattoos but it goes with her personality and she has hazel eyes perky breast and a nice flat stomach with a big juicy ass to match.

She's worth it to me here's her link.

http://boston.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/colombian-big-butt-bombshell-b-0-d-y-r-u-b-sofia/37914898New user with only 1 post. Hmm. Advertising?

PewPewPewPew
08-10-17, 01:27
I have digits if you need them. She is still in Andover.

Rac.Can I get her digits?

Huggie28
08-10-17, 02:01
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.