PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

JoeFreeman
03-19-12, 22:20
I'm going to be traveling through PG county and wanted to know if there were any hot spots or is PG county as dry as NVA?

DoeSurfer
07-19-12, 16:44
A BSW was working between Old Branch Ave and Allentown Road, around 12:15PM. She is about 5'2', natural hair (on her head) , and light brown skinned, would be cute if she tried to make herself up. She was a 9 on the low end / addicted SW scale, and about a 7 on the non-addicted / higher end SW scale. I saw her last Saturday (I know it's a late post). She said that she normally is on Allentown Road near the hotels across from the Andrews AFB. I saw one other BSW near the Checkers walking towards the used car dealership on Allentown Road around the same time.

Breast Fed
07-28-12, 06:34
Cruising Rhode Island avenue I found 1 BSW and 1 WSW at the Lowest Price gas station. They were both definitely working because I got the look. The BSW looks around 30 with short hair, medium brown complexion and spinner body. She was wearing a tight red shirt and jeans. The WSW was a little thicker with brown hair and she looks older. I saw them around 4 am. I don't know if this is Hyattsville or Mount Rainier. Back some ten years ago, this was the spot to pick up a girl and some weed. Times have changed. Maybe the cycle is repeating.

Dis Joint
08-03-12, 17:28
http://pgpolice.********.com/2012/08/college-park-prostitution-sting.html

Be careful out there.

EasyLuvr
08-23-12, 17:40
I was cruising south on Rt. 1 just beyond Whiskey Bottom when I spied a smoking hot blonde in a tiny pair of white shorts walking in front of the thrift store. Knowing that she was far too fine to be in Laurel and be a SW, I circled around to check her out a little closer. I pulled into the parking lot of the thrift store and no sooner parked than a white pickup screeched in beside me and parked, waving at the blonde. She sauntered over to the driver's side of the truck and had a short convo before walking up the hill towards the Days Inn. My spidey senses were tingling big time so I drove back by the Days Inn just in time to see Uncle Leo burst out of a ground floor room and handcuff the dummy from the pickup. I decided to watch the game for a while so I pulled back into the thrift store lot and saw that the blonde had taken a break and was replaced by a slim little brunette with a pony tail in short denim shorts. She made two passes before another fish swooped in and she also sent him up to the Days Inn. Two fish hooked in ten minutes! The next player in the game was a frumpy tubby brunette in a tight brown dress that got literally no action for 15 minutes before getting replaced by the hot blonde. She made one pass in front of me before a young Hispanic guy slammed on his brakes in front of her and she sent him over to the trap. Another one bagged and tagged! The slim brunette came back out eyeballing me sitting in my car. I half hoped that she'd approach me so I could greet her with "Good afternoon, Officer! I see that business is good!". But she just kept strolling until an older guy in a van stopped and got sent up to the trap. They snagged 4 guys in less than an hour! I sat for a bit longer because the blonde kept pushing her hands in her shorts pockets which shoved down the front of her shorts just enough to expose the top of her sexy panties and showing off her incredibly flat stomach and that was worth the time I was wasting. Howard County generates a TON of money from speed traps and stings at the PG and HC line so be careful out there and if something looks too good to be true, it usually is! Especially on that stretch of Route 1!

MagnumX10
09-08-12, 17:31
I'm going to be traveling through PG county and wanted to know if there were any hot spots or is PG county as dry as NVA?PG county has been dead for a while. Back in the late 90's Riverdale use to be hot along kenilworth ave were the 711 is. That parking lot would have at least 3 or 4 girls every night. The police chased them all away years ago. Road island by the lowest price gas use to have some action about 6 months ago. Now there is nothing. I have been looking for this WSW named Shawna for a while she use to hang out by the gas station by the bus stop on 38th you can't miss her. She has 44f tits and is blond. I haven't seen anyone for quite a while now though. I remember riding through one night and seeing the police sitting on that side of the street standing out side the car looking at cars pass by like they were sending a message to not look for girls here. I remember this really ugly WSW who use to sit on the street further up Road island across from what is now the gas station and 711 her name was Darlene. She was ugly as spit but would do anything for 20 bucks. She was a staple there for years. I no longer see her at all. I use to see WSW around 450 and 202 heading toward peace crossing but nothing now. There is this old White house next to the car dealers that a family lived in and there was two white girls one blond one skinny dark haired girl that would come out at night but the house is boarded up now. I believe there use to be a strip club near peace cross called capt jack. I came across a BSW walking home and gave her a ride. I offered 20 buck and got full service. That place is gone now it is a small latin mini mart. If anybody knows of a spot in PG county. Hit me up. It beats driving to Bmore.

DoeSurfer
09-11-12, 16:37
PG county has been dead for a while. Back in the late 90's Riverdale use to be hot along kenilworth ave were the 711 is. That parking lot would have at least 3 or 4 girls every night. The police chased them all away years ago. Road island by the lowest price gas use to have some action about 6 months ago. Now there is nothing. I have been looking for this WSW named Shawna for a while she use to hang out by the gas station by the bus stop on 38th you can't miss her. She has 44f tits and is blond. I haven't seen anyone for quite a while now though. I remember riding through one night and seeing the police sitting on that side of the street standing out side the car looking at cars pass by like they were sending a message to not look for girls here. I remember this really ugly WSW who use to sit on the street further up Road island across from what is now the gas station and 711 her name was Darlene. She was ugly as spit but would do anything for 20 bucks. She was a staple there for years. I no longer see her at all. I use to see WSW around 450 and 202 heading toward peace crossing but nothing now. There is this old White house next to the car dealers that a family lived in and there was two white girls one blond one skinny dark haired girl that would come out at night but the house is boarded up now. I believe there use to be a strip club near peace cross called capt jack. I came across a BSW walking home and gave her a ride. I offered 20 buck and got full service. That place is gone now it is a small latin mini mart. If anybody knows of a spot in PG county. Hit me up. It beats driving to Bmore.Hyattsville: I have seen a WSW outside of Fuegos. I don't know if she is a staple, but she hangs further off of the road (if you go strait instead of turning right onto Jackson St.)

Allentown Road: There are some streetwalkers in that area (be / t Branch and Suitland Road).

Eastern Ave: (be / t Sheriff Road and MLK. I think that it is MLK) This area is hit or miss. There may be some on Bourroughs and 58th, in that area.

Marlboro Pike: Near Larchmont.

I would steer clear of RI Ave on the PG side, be / see LE is ALWAYS on the look out in those areas. Lastly, if you are out in certain areas after a certain time of night (specifically Kentland and Palmer Park) , most women that are out by themselves that are over the age of 20, are working.

Hrp56
09-11-12, 20:11
Allentown Road: There are some streetwalkers in that area (be / t Branch and Suitland Road).

Marlboro Pike: Near Larchmont.I work no too far off of Allentown Road and travel it on a somewhat regular basis, at all hours. It seems very hit or miss, but I've seen girls working on a few occasions, most of the time either around the shopping center or further down towards branch ave between Auth Road and the bank / credit union. I haven't seen any out in the past few weeks though, but lately I've only been down there late at night.

A couple of years ago I saw about 5 or 6 SW's on Forestville Road by the Storage place, not even a 1/4 mile from the MSP Barracks. It was about 2 am. They were blatantly obvious, flagging cars down and yelling at guys as they drove by. It was a little too obvious so there was no way I was even going to try to pick on of them up, and I haven't seen anything like it there since.

I heard from a monger friend that lives in the Forestville area that a few trannys work on Marlboro Pike. I don't know for sure because I don't venture down that far, but be cautious.

Also, I noticed when I left the Ebony Inn two weeks ago right after shift change (7:30-8:00) that a few of the dancers were walking down Sheriff Road. I had gotten a few dances from one of them while inside the club, and If it weren't for me having to get somewhere within the hour, I would have stopped and asked if she needed a ride.

Breast Fed
09-17-12, 18:15
PG county has been dead for a while. Back in the late 90's Riverdale use to be hot along kenilworth ave were the 711 is. That parking lot would have at least 3 or 4 girls every night. The police chased them all away years ago. Road island by the lowest price gas use to have some action about 6 months ago. Now there is nothing. I have been looking for this WSW named Shawna for a while she use to hang out by the gas station by the bus stop on 38th you can't miss her. She has 44f tits and is blond. I haven't seen anyone for quite a while now though. I remember riding through one night and seeing the police sitting on that side of the street standing out side the car looking at cars pass by like they were sending a message to not look for girls here. I remember this really ugly WSW who use to sit on the street further up Road island across from what is now the gas station and 711 her name was Darlene. She was ugly as spit but would do anything for 20 bucks. She was a staple there for years. I no longer see her at all. I use to see WSW around 450 and 202 heading toward peace crossing but nothing now. There is this old White house next to the car dealers that a family lived in and there was two white girls one blond one skinny dark haired girl that would come out at night but the house is boarded up now. I believe there use to be a strip club near peace cross called capt jack. I came across a BSW walking home and gave her a ride. I offered 20 buck and got full service. That place is gone now it is a small latin mini mart. If anybody knows of a spot in PG county. Hit me up. It beats driving to Bmore.The house was boarded up due to being uninhabitable. The two white girls were Michelle (blonde) and Bonnie (brunette). They moved to Auburn Manor in Riverdale. Michelle has gained some much needed weight and no has tits. Bonnie stays there sometimes but prefers to stay with her man "nightlife" in hollywood md. The last time I saw either one was last year. Michelle is rumored to work with local LE and Bonnie has a liver disease, she looks pregnant due to the swollen abdomen. Don't know if its STD related or drug and alcohol abuse. Back in the day these girls were HOT! Its a sad toll the street life takes on them.

MagnumX10
10-07-12, 20:53
Cruising Rhode Island avenue I found 1 BSW and 1 WSW at the Lowest Price gas station. They were both definitely working because I got the look. The BSW looks around 30 with short hair, medium brown complexion and spinner body. She was wearing a tight red shirt and jeans. The WSW was a little thicker with brown hair and she looks older. I saw them around 4 am. I don't know if this is Hyattsville or Mount Rainier. Back some ten years ago, this was the spot to pick up a girl and some weed. Times have changed. Maybe the cycle is repeating.It's just not worth it. I was out and about in that area by the loop were the bus station is one night. I saw this blond lady with short hair coming out of the liquor store she smiled at me so I pulled over and parked. I remembered this lady from another time when I dropped off another WSW named Lisa at the lowest price Gas station on road island. She walked up and started talking to her after I dropped her off. When I saw her again I thought I would hook up with her. When she saw me she asked me what's up and what I was doing. Just then some other guy came out of the liquor store and asked her if she was ready to go. I just walked away got in my car and drove off. As I went through the loop and turned down one of the side streets I saw I police car positioned on the back street so It had a perfect view of the liquor store and everything that was going on on that side of the street. If I had picked her up and drove off to a spot that cop would have surely seen her get in my car and followed us. That area spooks me now. My advise is to stay away.

DoeSurfer
10-09-12, 10:44
It's just not worth it. If I had picked her up and drove off to a spot that cop would have surely seen her get in my car and followed us. That area spooks me now. My advise is to stay away.MagnumX10 is spot on. Rhode Island Ave (PG side) is too hot for a pick up of any working girl (unless opportunistic hook up, not from the known track). The area is going through major gentrification and the police are not going for it, at all.

Breast Fed
10-10-12, 12:41
It's just not worth it. I was out and about in that area by the loop were the bus station is one night. I saw this blond lady with short hair coming out of the liquor store she smiled at me so I pulled over and parked. I remembered this lady from another time when I dropped off another WSW named Lisa at the lowest price Gas station on road island. She walked up and started talking to her after I dropped her off. When I saw her again I thought I would hook up with her. When she saw me she asked me what's up and what I was doing. Just then some other guy came out of the liquor store and asked her if she was ready to go. I just walked away got in my car and drove off. As I went through the loop and turned down one of the side streets I saw I police car positioned on the back street so It had a perfect view of the liquor store and everything that was going on on that side of the street. If I had picked her up and drove off to a spot that cop would have surely seen her get in my car and followed us. That area spooks me now. My advise is to stay away.I haven't seen her in months. She lives behind the animal hospital I think. There was another girl named Wendy that used to walk with her. Last I heard Wendy moved to Florida. There's a brazilian WSW who is about 50yrs old that walks bunker hill near kaywood apartments. Big fake boobs. Very sweet treat her nice.

MagnumX10
10-24-12, 16:09
Does anyone have information on her. Big breasted 44f white girl with blond hair from S Carolina. I would see her on the PG side around 38 st by the bus stop and also sometimes on bladensburg Road walking near the shoppers and the fast food restaurants. After I dropped her off sometimes I would see her walking up road island toward college park. I guess she lived up the Road.

Breast Fed
10-25-12, 11:21
Does anyone have information on her. Big breasted 44f white girl with blond hair from S Carolina. I would see her on the PG side around 38 st by the bus stop and also sometimes on bladensburg Road walking near the shoppers and the fast food restaurants. After I dropped her off sometimes I would see her walking up road island toward college park. I guess she lived up the Road.I think she lives with her black boyfriend behind the RIB shack on Baltimore Avenue.

Member #4180
10-25-12, 21:27
Just moved to MoCo and I am looking for fun / excitement in MocO / PG / HC.

I have extensive experience from where I moved from and have had to speak to super market management before (not fun.)

With that being said. I am looking for info on safe tracks and areas of least upper management presence.

I hate upper management and I get sketched / skiddish / scared really easily. I love life, and I know tomorrow will be beautiful. So the risks I take are almost slim to none.

The scene where I came from was new and was flourishing really hard before I moved away. The scene here has history and has been around for a very long time (pros and cons to that).

I really miss my old scene as for I would be out there all the time just for shits and giggles.

Out here I am trying to stay a little safer because I cannot and will not get wrapped up with upper management.

Basically I am looking to make dry runs around the tracts and establish my self a nice little loop and do my research before actually finding groceries for my shopping cart.

Thanks in advance.

P. S. The CList scene around here SUCKS and its all BSW posing as BP / CL quality material when they are all just basically. BSW'ers. (and I don't do BSW's)

P. P. S. I don't trust the Clist around here nor the BPages. I'll leave those times up to when I get desperate and willing to take a little extra risk.

BoloBellgrande
12-25-12, 15:16
Just moved to MoCo and I am looking for fun / excitement in MocO / PG / HC.

I have extensive experience from where I moved from and have had to speak to super market management before (not fun.)

With that being said. I am looking for info on safe tracks and areas of least upper management presence.

I hate upper management and I get sketched / skiddish / scared really easily. I love life, and I know tomorrow will be beautiful. So the risks I take are almost slim to none.

The scene where I came from was new and was flourishing really hard before I moved away. The scene here has history and has been around for a very long time (pros and cons to that).

I really miss my old scene as for I would be out there all the time just for shits and giggles.

Out here I am trying to stay a little safer because I cannot and will not get wrapped up with upper management.

Basically I am looking to make dry runs around the tracts and establish my self a nice little loop and do my research before actually finding groceries for my shopping cart.

Thanks in advance.

P. S. The CList scene around here SUCKS and its all BSW posing as BP / CL quality material when they are all just basically. BSW'ers. (and I don't do BSW's)

P. P. S. I don't trust the Clist around here nor the BPages. I'll leave those times up to when I get desperate and willing to take a little extra risk.I'm black and would do it either. They all have pimps who are lurking around some were close by. They don't have enough brains to just provide a good service and keep all the money for themselves

BoloBellgrande
01-12-13, 21:23
Ran into Brenda in front of the Save a lot on 202. I thought she was Lisa because to me they look so much alike. I hooked up with Brenda once around Gee's. She still looks rough in the face but her body is ok. She gave me her # and asked me to call her. I will in a few weeks and take her to a motel. I'll see if she lets me take pictures and I will post them.

Breast Fed
01-14-13, 16:43
Ran into Brenda in front of the Save a lot on 202. I thought she was Lisa because to me they look so much alike. I hooked up with Brenda once around Gee's. She still looks rough in the face but her body is ok. She gave me her # and asked me to call her. I will in a few weeks and take her to a motel. I'll see if she lets me take pictures and I will post them.So what does she look like?

BoloBellgrande
01-14-13, 21:00
So what does she look like?Brenda has blond hair she stands about 5"7 and looks to be in her late 30's or early 40's. Her face has a lot of lines in it like she has had a rough life. I would give her a 7 on the SW scale because of her body. She has nice hips and a shapely ass.

BoloBellgrande
01-16-13, 12:27
Does anyone have anyone no what happened to her. She was a regular on Road island Ave. Her spot was on the corner of Eastern Ave on the side heading toward DC. I do believe she was homeless. She once told me she lived with some old guy near PG Plaza and invited me to come see her when he left for work at night. Any info would be appreciated.

Breast Fed
01-25-13, 19:10
Does anyone have anyone no what happened to her. She was a regular on Road island Ave. Her spot was on the corner of Eastern Ave on the side heading toward DC. I do believe she was homeless. She once told me she lived with some old guy near PG Plaza and invited me to come see her when he left for work at night. Any info would be appreciated.Was Darlene a tall black slender chick that went by the nickname Big Bird?

BoloBellgrande
01-27-13, 13:32
Was Darlene a tall black slender chick that went by the nickname Big Bird?She was a WSW with brown hair. Ugly as spit but would do anything for 20 buck.

BarneyVinton
02-08-13, 02:53
Not sure if I missed it but I've seen some ladies working in the New Hampshire and Merrimack area but not sure if its safe. I'm not sure if they speak English. Any one know anything about this area?

Kmeppsjr
03-11-13, 16:49
Not sure if I missed it but I've seen some ladies working in the New Hampshire and Merrimack area but not sure if its safe. I'm not sure if they speak English. Any one know anything about this area?I've seen 1 WSW over there but she was pretty gaunt for my taste. Probably 5'4 100lbs. Didn't look good. I've been looking for a nice LSW to show up but haven't found any. Let me know if someone else has better luck.

BoloBellgrande
09-21-13, 22:33
I haven't cruised that area at night in over 10 years, during the day I stop at 7 11 off of 201 and have noticed a white girl walk by a few times, not a SW though. I am curious about the mexican restaurants that run along side of the 7 11. I have seen some scantily dressed Latina girls walk in those places. A few have walked past me and were very friendly. That's unusual to me being a black male, they generally don't speak or look down their nose at you. The ones I saw dressed like hookers and had a hookers mentality. Does anyone know what goes on in those places?

BoloBellgrande
12-09-13, 01:38
The Brenda that use to walk around Gees is on BP now. I saw her add a while back and recognized her and the # she gave me out side the save a lot on 450. I thought she was working a regular job and was looking to hang out and fuck. She is tricking again from time to time, I don't see the add daily. The skinny dark haired SW that use to hang out around Gees I saw about 2 months ago on the north bound side of Kenilworth ave just before the Pepsi plant. She was standing beside a burgandy ford pickup with a blown out tire waving at south bound traffic and sticking her tounge out. She looked like she has put on weight and her ass looked very nice and plump. Her face was really weird looking though, kinda like the elephant man, don't know what that was about.

Timonelama
12-30-13, 12:25
It seems like a good city to find SW's after reading all these comments. I must do some driving around on my next visit.

BoloBellgrande
01-04-14, 21:59
My post was out of concern for personal safety. That area is a zone with heavy police presence. If you wish to hang out there go ahead, you were warned.

BoloBellgrande
01-26-14, 07:14
It seems like a good city to find SW's after reading all these comments. I must do some driving around on my next visit.PG county is as dead as a door nail.

DCDave
05-01-14, 17:17
This was just posted today on the PG County police web blog.

"PGPD to Live Tweet Prostitution Sting.

We won't tell you when or where, other than it's somewhere in the county sometime next week. The PGPD's Vice Unit will conduct a prostitution sting that targets those soliciting prostitutes and we'll tweet it out as it happens. From the ads to the arrests, we'll show you how the PGPD is battling the oldest profession. Suspect photos and information will be tweeted. We're using this progressive, and what we believe unprecedented, social media tactic to warn any potential participants that this type of criminal behavior is not welcome in Prince George's County.

You can follow at PGPDNews and search #PGPDVice as we take you along for the takedowns.".

John in VA
05-04-14, 12:01
Last night I left my part time job in va and was going to head downtown dc and decided to hit the carryout at Sergent and Riggs Rd. So I came around the beltway and got off on University Blvd. As I approached Langley Park area around 1 am it was buzzing with people and PD cars with lights on. I made the right on to Riggs Road when just past the shopping center on the right I saw what I would say was a larger BSW. She was waving at passing cars as she walked down the street. As I am driving I look over to the left and see a really attractive Hispanic female dressed like most of them do when they go out. She had the look about her as she was crossing Riggs road. I went down and made a you-turn and came back up and she was talking to a Hispanic male on the sidewalk she really looked like a HSW which I really enjoy but can never seem to find. LE was extremely heavy with multiple traffic stops. I decided to go into a shopping center nearby and stopped and watched it seemed to good to be true. Why 2 females would be trying to openly walk the street with all the LE around. I looked as best I could with traffic and people for any uc sitting in cars waiting for someone to take the plunge. I will head back over hopefully next weekend a little earlier and watch the area a bit to see if I am seeing some life. Anyone else been in the area? Or is this part of the pd stings?

HandBanana
05-05-14, 01:50
Last night I left my part time job in va and was going to head downtown dc and decided to hit the carryout at Sergent and Riggs Rd. So I came around the beltway and got off on University Blvd. As I approached Langley Park area around 1 am it was buzzing with people and PD cars with lights on. I made the right on to Riggs Road when just past the shopping center on the right I saw what I would say was a larger BSW. She was waving at passing cars as she walked down the street. As I am driving I look over to the left and see a really attractive Hispanic female dressed like most of them do when they go out. She had the look about her as she was crossing Riggs road. I went down and made a you-turn and came back up and she was talking to a Hispanic male on the sidewalk she really looked like a HSW which I really enjoy but can never seem to find. LE was extremely heavy with multiple traffic stops. I decided to go into a shopping center nearby and stopped and watched it seemed to good to be true. Why 2 females would be trying to openly walk the street with all the LE around. I looked as best I could with traffic and people for any uc sitting in cars waiting for someone to take the plunge. I will head back over hopefully next weekend a little earlier and watch the area a bit to see if I am seeing some life. Anyone else been in the area? Or is this part of the pd stings?That sounds like its almost certainly a sting operation. That area isn't known for blatant SW action and given the Uncle action in the area it suggests some sort of sting operation. If anything I'd wait to see if they're taking "rides" from Good Samaritans or at the very least stop and have a chat with them to perhaps get a phone number for something later. At the end of the day, I always follow my instincts and listen to my gut. If its TGTBT is usually is. I am sure I've missed out on some good providers but I've also never been pinched.

The choice is yours. Have fun. Be safe!

Breast Fed
06-30-14, 09:01
Just heard some sad news. Michelle are passed away. She used to walk the Annapolis Rd and Landover Rd area some years ago with her sister in law (Bonnie). They have both since left the area due to there house next to the used car lot (and church) being closed down. Michelle had gained some weight and grew a nice ass and tits. Rest In peace Michelle.

Bonnie is still tricking but only on a part time basis. The last time I saw Bonnie, she was working at a dollar store in the Green way shopping center. Pretty lady, but she must be.

Pushing 50 years or so by now. Still has a nice ass. Greek and birdwatching were on the menu the last time I sampled her.

Looks like she will need some extra funds to assist with the funeral / burial.

BoloBellgrande
07-10-14, 03:19
Just heard some sad news. Michelle are passed away. She used to walk the Annapolis Rd and Landover Rd area some years ago with her sister in law (Bonnie). They have both since left the area due to there house next to the used car lot (and church) being closed down. Michelle had gained some weight and grew a nice ass and tits. Rest In peace Michelle.

Bonnie is still tricking but only on a part time basis. The last time I saw Bonnie, she was working at a dollar store in the Green way shopping center. Pretty lady, but she must be.

Pushing 50 years or so by now. Still has a nice ass. Greek and birdwatching were on the menu the last time I sampled her.

Looks like she will need some extra funds to assist with the funeral / burial.I don't recall their name though. One was a blond and the other a skinny brunette. The blonde had a boyfriend that use to beat her up. The skinny brunette I use to fuck as well. If you have any contact info, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

BoloBellgrande
07-10-14, 23:17
Does anyone remember her? She use to hang around Riverdale around the same tme as the other two girls mentioned. She was a WSW, I guess she was in her late thirties when I met her. I use to fuck her on a regular basis all around Riverdale and bladensbug. The last I heard about her, she was living in DC some were.

Loomy
07-28-14, 01:18
PG county is as dead as a door nail.I recently caught some petite BSW in early 30 but look like she is in here 20's. No noticeable habit but perhaps weed. She in the Temple Hill area, goes by the name of Tasha. Really petite and has long weave in her hair always has on a short skirt or tight jeans.

BoloBellgrande
08-05-14, 13:48
I recently caught some petite BSW in early 30 but look like she is in here 20's. No noticeable habit but perhaps weed. She in the Temple Hill area, goes by the name of Tasha. Really petite and has long weave in her hair always has on a short skirt or tight jeans.Compared to the way it use to be, it is dead.

KayJay1
02-05-15, 16:32
I used to play the Landover scene years ago the girls were plentiful. Rena a brownskin spinner with a mouth on her that would not quit, all holes were open she was my atf. Peaches lightskin hazeleyed bbw who was cool but full of herself. I used to have a ball with a lot of others but the scene has fallen off. Does anyone feel the same. Did any of you play this scene before.

KayJay1
02-05-15, 16:44
Sometime in 2013 I came across a girl in the kentland, dodge park area who looked very familiar. I couldn't put my finger on it. While browsing this site I saw Peebles and thought damn they look just alike. I've seen this girl more than once in that area I always threw my line out but could never get her to bite. Once the weather break I will cruise the spots in this area to see if this truly is this legend.

KayJay1
02-05-15, 17:44
Sometime in 2013 I came across a girl in the kentland, dodge park area who looked very familiar. I couldn't put my finger on it. While browsing this site I saw Peebles and thought damn they look just alike. I've seen this girl more than once in that area I always threw my line out but could never get her to bite. Once the weather break I will cruise the spots in this area to see if this truly is this legend.

BoloBellgrande
03-22-15, 17:59
Was on my way to Georges carryout via Kent Land Dr and spotted a BSW standing at the intersection at Hawthorne. She looked like she may have been mixed race, doubt it though, she just had a piculeur brown tone to her skin. She was definitely looking for a date. I haven't been around that area mongering in over a decade. First time I have seen a SW in the day around that area in some time.

BoloBellgrande
05-29-15, 05:47
I was on my way to work this morning via Cabin Branch Dr off of Shrerrif Rd and saw a WSW. She was dressed in blue denim overalls, her hair was blond and cut kinda like a rooster. She was prancing down the road with her thumb out. That road is common for having a lot of trucker traffic, and truckers park their a lot at night. I saw her at 5:27 am, so maybe she was just a hold over from the night.

Mr Mojo Risin
06-05-15, 09:42
I was on my way to work this morning via Cabin Branch Dr off of Shrerrif Rd and saw a WSW. She was dressed in blue denim overalls, her hair was blond and cut kinda like a rooster. She was prancing down the road with her thumb out. That road is common for having a lot of trucker traffic, and truckers park their a lot at night. I saw her at 5:27 am, so maybe she was just a hold over from the night.Funny you say that, I live VERY close to that area and I was surprised one morning to see a WSW walking to the 7-11 on Sheriff Road. Also saw a decent BSW during the day on Eastern Ave in DC. Hopefully this trend continues so I don't have to go to be'more for my mongering all the time.

The Big Man
06-05-15, 19:54
http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/the-sexy-kim-porter-let-me-full-fill-your-wildest-fantasy-satisfation-guarantee/17756752

http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/lady-mia-only-intown-tell-than-home-to-texas/18017890

612 XXX-6552 and 540 XXX-1148 He goes by the name Kim Porter and Lady Mia right now.

His ads will always say by the "Capitol Heights metro" It is a dude. He used to walk Eastern avenue up until recent. I guess he has real boobs now he thinks.

He is a girl. He will try to trick you and tell you he is a girl, but he is a chick with a dick. Now he does have one fine ass red bone from NC he is.

Working with. BEWARE DUDE.

BoloBellgrande
06-16-15, 21:18
Funny you say that, I live VERY close to that area and I was surprised one morning to see a WSW walking to the 7-11 on Sheriff Road. Also saw a decent BSW during the day on Eastern Ave in DC. Hopefully this trend continues so I don't have to go to be'more for my mongering all the time.I use to monger around Sherriff road and eastern ave years ago. It's all dried up, every blue moon you'll see a WSW come from out of nowhere. It's just a mirage, don't let it fool you into thinking it's the norm. You'll windup burning more gas and wasting your time chasing that mirage than actually getting some.

It's like I tell the guys on the DC forum, it's too few SW period for it to be safe mongering. The cops don't have to patrol a lot of different areas because the pickings are slim. They can pretty much park where the few SW hang out and catch mongers easily.

Loomy
07-17-15, 21:57
Does anyone know what happened to Tasha, she usually by the Seafood Restaurant near Naylor Road station. Almost like clockwork she hits the street in summer.

Does anyone have any background on her past performance as well?

Justin3
08-09-15, 10:26
Does anyone know what happened to Tasha, she usually by the Seafood Restaurant near Naylor Road station. Almost like clockwork she hits the street in summer.

Does anyone have any background on her past performance as well?I was on Wilkens yesterday evening and ran into Tasha closer to the circle. If she is the same one. WSW with very pretty face and nice thick body. Says she has gained weight but looks really nice. Excellent BBBJ, and then hit some mish. Excellent time and will repeat.

JustStrife
04-17-16, 18:51
Does anyone know of any near the Waldorf area? I just moved here and I work in DC. It seems there is hardly any in recent posts for the DC or Waldorf area. If anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated.

Aravas
12-15-16, 18:39
Does anyone know of any near the Waldorf area? I just moved here and I work in DC. It seems there is hardly any in recent posts for the DC or Waldorf area. If anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated.I see few on BP here and there, just have to check. I have been with this Latina that posts often in that area.

SoleMayne
03-19-17, 21:12
Are there any in casino? When do they come out?

RealFlya
06-15-17, 17:29
Are there any in casino? When do they come out?Confirmed sightings at MGM. I have only seen them during daytime though, never at night. They dress to impress so you can't miss them. I should also mention that Blu is a regular at Live. She also works the Laurel pony track. Her pic is usually on BP.

LaurelLurker
08-14-17, 09:40
Hello all,

Long time lurker here. I did some mongering back in my home state of NJ. I moved out to MD two years ago. I haven't joined in on any of the action but I still enjoy seeing what's out there on the menu. Long story short the reason I'm posting today is because I've come into contact with a young BSW provider in her 20's whose in need of help. 2. for foreplay, CBJ, and FS. She stays in the PG County Laurel area. My only involvement is spreading the word. Inbox me for details if interested.

Max #01
08-14-17, 12:29
Confirmed sightings at MGM. I have only seen them during daytime though, never at night. They dress to impress so you can't miss them. I should also mention that Blu is a regular at Live. She also works the Laurel pony track. Her pic is usually on BP.Interesting. I'm sort of familiar with the LV Casino Girl scene, although I've not personally partaken. I had always thought that the big difference was lack of hotel rooms at National Harbor. The rooms at the Grand are REALLY expensive. In LV, you would meet someone, agree on the proceedings, and go upstairs to your room. Curious if you know how things go down at the MGM Grand.

Miketastic69
08-15-17, 04:56
Interesting. I'm sort of familiar with the LV Casino Girl scene, although I've not personally partaken. I had always thought that the big difference was lack of hotel rooms at National Harbor. The rooms at the Grand are REALLY expensive. In LV, you would meet someone, agree on the proceedings, and go upstairs to your room. Curious if you know how things go down at the MGM Grand.LV is my home. I always wondered how the CG process would work elsewhere. I.

Saw signs of it in Atlantic city at the borfhata but never anywhere else but sweet sin city baby. Let us know how it shakes out. I'd be down to check it out.

OldManInVa
08-16-17, 09:05
LV is my home. I always wondered how the CG process would work elsewhere. I.

Saw signs of it in Atlantic city at the borfhata but never anywhere else but sweet sin city baby. Let us know how it shakes out. I'd be down to check it out.I was there yesterday afternoon. I didn't see anyone that was obviously there trolling for customers. There are always a lot of women there dressed in outfits that call for attention. I will have to do a little more exploring when I have some more time.

Miketastic69
08-17-17, 17:59
I was there yesterday afternoon. I didn't see anyone that was obviously there trolling for customers. There are always a lot of women there dressed in outfits that call for attention. I will have to do a little more exploring when I have some more time.Aa casino girls in really revealing outfits are often hitting up guys trying to land a SD. I never get paid in the MD Live, Charlestown or MGM so I don't go when I'm in town. I will have to keep watch for CGs from now on.

MrWilliams
10-06-17, 18:23
Confirmed sightings at MGM. I have only seen them during daytime though, never at night. They dress to impress so you can't miss them. I should also mention that Blu is a regular at Live. She also works the Laurel pony track. Her pic is usually on BP.Laurel pony track? Is there an actual stroll over there?

I remember when Oceana in Jessup (truck stop) was jumping! Those were the days, literally 8-10 bad ones every night!

OldManInVa
10-17-17, 09:06
I was at MGM recently and had a casual chat with one of the boys in grey working the detail. Apparently CGs are quite common there but their typical MO is to arrange meetings using sites like BP. UncLE says they don't see them working the casino floor, although they know who a lot of them are. There is little they can do to stop this activity, no actions can be taken unless they actually hear the agreement being reached to exchange an act for money. He mentioned that many of the girls will fly in for the weekend and rent a room at MGM for their business ventures. Apparently the money flowing through that casino makes it a very lucrative endeavor.

He did mention that vice has been known to play the role of a monger and reach out to the providers to try to make an arrest. No mention of trying to arrest mongers.

Jokester1
10-17-17, 10:16
I was at MGM recently and had a casual chat with one of the boys in grey working the detail. Apparently CGs are quite common there but their typical MO is to arrange meetings using sites like BP. UncLE says they don't see them working the casino floor, although they know who a lot of them are. There is little they can do to stop this activity, no actions can be taken unless they actually hear the agreement being reached to exchange an act for money. He mentioned that many of the girls will fly in for the weekend and rent a room at MGM for their business ventures. Apparently the money flowing through that casino makes it a very lucrative endeavor.

He did mention that vice has been known to play the role of a monger and reach out to the providers to try to make an arrest. No mention of trying to arrest mongers.Yeah, it is difficult to prove, unless someone is dense enough to just blurt out what they've been doing--as long as you know your "partner" is not a member of the police force working undercover. After all, there's no law against talking to someone or meeting someone in a hotel room. And unless there's a hidden cam or some such (I'm sure hotels would love it to get out that they have hidden cams in their guest rooms, Hah), there's no way of really knowing what you're really doing with another person. In fact, there's no law against having sex with whomever you want in a hotel room as long as they are of age and not being forced.

MrKwell
01-20-19, 19:01
Laurel pony track? Is there an actual stroll over there?

I remember when Oceana in Jessup (truck stop) was jumping! Those were the days, literally 8-10 bad ones every night!Yeah I remember those days. They would also be walking the road up and down post the red roof motel on rt 1.

Unclebadtouch
06-16-19, 12:42
If you see a white girl with reddish hair and greenish eyes walking on Allentown Rd in Camp Springs and wonder if she's working, she is. She may or may not be wearing black pants and a grey sweater. Decent BBBJ at a decent price. She doesn't want her number given out though so no need to message me about her. I'm just trying to contribute to the board. The PG County SW scene can't be this damn dead.

SlapHappy4
07-01-19, 12:27
Greetings gents,

A super busty slightly older friend mentioned to me that she needs to improve her output. Mostly car style in Hyattsville. Seniors PM for details.

Milfsalot
07-15-19, 14:55
Still a ailable? Thanks for the assist!

Unclebadtouch
07-21-19, 09:26
Greetings gents,

A super busty slightly older friend mentioned to me that she needs to improve her output. Mostly car style in Hyattsville. Seniors PM for details.I tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

BoloBellgrande
08-20-19, 23:22
Greetings gents,

A super busty slightly older friend mentioned to me that she needs to improve her output. Mostly car style in Hyattsville. Seniors PM for details.What are her rates? I live near that area and have been looking for someone close since Joyce and Dawn in Laurel have been unavailable do to relocation and family issues.

Would love to have a go to girl close to me again.

Meto99
08-22-19, 12:35
Anyone met this cutie before? She used to be a SW in Baltimore area, but I heard she moved in with a sugar daddy in PG. Wonder if she is doing ok and still dating. Anyone knows her whereabouts please let me know, we can trade info.

MichaelDior
09-05-19, 18:16
Any SW's still out by Allentown Road?

I was going in the liquor store at that shopping center saw a blue eyed WSW about 5'1 blue eyes sitting on the ground out there. Didn't try anything wasn't sure about her, and had somewhere to be.

Swifty 53
09-07-19, 09:05
Greetings gents,

A super busty slightly older friend mentioned to me that she needs to improve her output. Mostly car style in Hyattsville. Seniors PM for details.SlapHappy, your inbox is full. If your friend still needs help, let us know.

Piehole
09-11-19, 20:21
SlapHappy, your inbox is full. If your friend still needs help, let us know.Slap, You're killing us here. Just kidding. Empty your inbox.

Thanks.

Pie.

DoeSurfer
09-17-19, 10:57
Any SW's still out by Allentown Road?

I was going in the liquor store at that shopping center saw a blue eyed WSW about 5'1 blue eyes sitting on the ground out there. Didn't try anything wasn't sure about her, and had somewhere to be.Be careful on Allentown Road, because it used to be a prime LEO sting location (for guys picking up SWers). My info is a little old, but there used to be SWers on Allentown Road, but not on a regular basis. It is still possible to "luck up" and catch one as she walks to / from a convenience store or the shopping center across from JB Andrews (which I have seen on a few occasions). Nonetheless, I have not seen an active "stroll" there in years (at least compared to the way that it used to be).

MichaelDior
10-03-19, 17:11
Be careful on Allentown Road, because it used to be a prime LEO sting location (for guys picking up SWers). My info is a little old, but there used to be SWers on Allentown Road, but not on a regular basis. It is still possible to "luck up" and catch one as she walks to / from a convenience store or the shopping center across from JB Andrews (which I have seen on a few occasions). Nonetheless, I have not seen an active "stroll" there in years (at least compared to the way that it used to be).Gotcha, any strolls to recommend in PG or nearby?

Unclebadtouch
07-28-20, 19:17
As scarce and lowly as it may be, there is some action to be found in those PG County streets, on Allentown Road at least. You may be able to catch a working girl or a horny civilian walking between the Motel 6 and the Auth Road 7-11. Or you may catch the slim Filipina Stephany anywhere between the Maxwell Drive area and Royal Farms. Or you may stoop as low as to proposition one of the panhandling women near the Branch Ave overpass. Not saying that I ever have. Or haven't. Anyway, they're out there.

FatMan89
05-11-21, 17:30
I was wondering if there is any action or reports in Pg and if so some good spots to check out if any.

OhuateOneToo69
06-25-21, 12:21
I will be cruising through Waldorf a few times over the next couple weeks, are there any loops in the area worth checking while passing through? If so what's the going rate down there?

JoeF1987
01-20-23, 16:07
Is it me but am I seeing some action with a few girls down by Costco I saw a chick about 3 days ago with a white jacket heels attracting but was too concern was LEO.

BoloBellgrande
01-22-23, 21:55
Does anyone remember Dawn and Joyce? They use to hang out around the Laurel area. I use to see them both and was wondering if there's any females similar to them around anymore. They were both 40 to 60 dollar dates.

They were pretty much 24/7 and great for a car date or wherever they happened to be staying at the time. I really miss that kinda service and availability. Joyce moved to VA and Dawn seems to be out of the game do to medical issues. I was wondering if there's any other females like them around the Laurel area, if anyone's knows of any, please PM me.

AsapRico
04-20-23, 23:07
Have never seen one in the Charles County area. Anyone have any tips?

CltBanker704
04-26-23, 21:38
I went to see a girl named Leyah banks out there and I noticed a few girls standing around the outside area. Sometimes working girls will sit around the parking lot of their hotels "smoking". One of the girls gave me the eye but I was tapped out from extending my date with Leyah. Also, she mentioned she goes to local.

Bars when she's working to pick up guys. If you're a hobbyist go to a few hotel bars or bars around hotels. These girls are outsourcing more.

TheRabbit
05-28-23, 13:52
I noticed a few girls standing around the outside area. Sometimes working girls will sit around the parking lot of their hotels "smoking".
.What time did you see the girls outside?

CipLover
05-28-23, 21:49
Do you have Leyah banks number. What hotel and best time to see the. Girls out side?

CltBanker704
07-26-23, 07:37
What time did you see the girls outside?Between 12-3 pm and at night after 8 pm. Usually a few going to smoke. Dirty fit the late response. Took a break.

CltBanker704
07-26-23, 07:46
What time did you see the girls outside?Between 12-3 pm and at night after 8 pm. Usually a few going to smoke. Dirty fit the late response. Took a break.

CltBanker704
07-26-23, 07:48
Do you have Leyah banks number. What hotel and best time to see the. Girls out side?I don't have permission to disclose location. I can google her number though.

Luvdahos
09-29-23, 02:27
Does anybody remember Pebbles who was around some years back? Redhead with a nice huge ass. I am asking for a friend.