PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Laz Long
10-09-10, 14:34
Stopped by Wednesday night. Having read reviews on another site, I didn't have high expectations, and I wasn't disappointed.

Club sits all the way at the end of a street that is more of an alley. I paid the $10 cover at the door and went in.

There are two stages in the club. One is about 12' x 20' and occupies the center of the club. The other is about half that size and is against the back wall. There is a row of chairs around the center stage, and a ring of tables with chairs behind those. Along either wall along the sides of the club were areas with booth type benches. These were roped off and not in use that night. There were about a dozen guys in the club when I came in.

The girl on stage had a decent body and quite an attractive face. She was tall for a latina, and very lean with artificial enhancements. She definitely had that dead-eye look, though. She stayed on stage for more songs than I bothered to count, rotating amongst the 3-4 guys sitting stage side. Throw a few singles on the stage and she would gyrate and show you the goods.

While she was working her set, I finally saw another girl come on the floor. She was another latina, probably 5'.5'2". She was not as attractive as the girl on stage. Though not pudgy, she was also not the hardbody type of the girl on stage, and all natural. I saw her give a guy at one of the tables a lapdance, and could see that she was enthusiastic.

Turns out, she was next up on the stage. Her name was Mia. I moved to perverts row to get a better look and toss her some dollars. When she came by my seat, she made eye contact and a devilish grin. It was definitely worth the tip so see her dance.

Once she got off of the stage, I waited for her to hit the floor again. While I was waiting, a black girl took the stage. She had average face, nice ass, and was sporting man-made equipment. I didn't focus on her too much, as I was waiting for Mia to come back.

When she did, I got her attention and ask for a dance. Even on the open floor, she was as enthusiastic as I had seen before, so I took a second dance. When those were done, I decided to take her to the VIP and see how things worked out.

She never told me how much for the lapdances out in the open, but I gave her a $20, and she seemed happy with it.

To go to the VIP, we had to go to one of the bouncers and pay for wrist bands. I had to pay $20, and we went in the back.

Mia's English wasn't that strong, and we never talked about the price. She was very affectionate, and clearly eager to please. I stayed in the back for two songs, and was very happy with the experience. However, as we were going out and I was trying to pay for the dances, I was having trouble understanding. From a review on another site, I was expecting it to be $15 / song. I was trying to pay her $40, to include a tip, but she was trying to tell me it wasn't right. When we went up to the bouncer at the entrance to the VIP, she said something to him, and he told me it was $30 per song. He was concerned that she hadn't explained the prices to me. I didn't want her to get in trouble, so I told him that she tried, but I wasn't understanding her.

I paid for the dances, and still gave her an extra $10. I was still happy with the experience, but I was a little dismayed at the cost.

I'm glad I tried it, but this probably wouldn't be a regular place for me.

Bravedog
10-18-10, 14:06
I've been going to Fuego for quite sometime. Their lapdances prices have gone up since.

They opened. You used to be able to get $5 dances on the main floor and $10 on the

Couches (sofas) right behind. Nowadays its $10 and $15 and inside the VIP is $30 / song.

Ah, you also need to buy a bracelet to enter the VIP and to sit on the couches (even

On the outside. The place is allright if you go with friends to hang out and drink (BYOB.

About the extras, your experience will vary with providers, but usually if you go early.

Enough you can find luck in the VIP area. (HJ / BJ.

There is another place (Sinsaysional) in Lanham which is good for extras, but the.

Girls are not as hot as in FUEGO. Anyone?

Loopy De Loop
11-13-10, 14:55
The same owner of Bazz & Crue just opened the following one:

CHULA CHICA 3279 Brinkley Road Temple Hills, MD IN THE ROSECROFT Shopping Center (Same shopping center as Jumbos next door to Club Elite)

I did NOT check it out yet.

Loopy De Loop

Off Color
11-19-10, 05:21
While we're on the topic of new spots, Irvings has one called the Upscale Elite Gentleman's Den. 3900-E Bexley Pl, Suitland MD. 240-695-5922. It's only open Fridays 6 pm. 6 am. Have not been there.

Off Color
11-21-10, 15:08
Well that didn't last long. Just got a flyer that it's now known as the Upscale Ballroom with no mention of girls. Who knows what it will be next.

Mastabuck
12-27-10, 20:32
I've seen the advertisements on BP for the last month of this new establishment so I decided to finally check it out. This club is the standard BYOB (I guess that is normal for this area) and the price to enter is $20 unless you want to go before 12 and tell the bouncer the password (Which is listed on the advertisement that they post on BP). Lap dances are 10 dollars, standard DMV rates.

The way the flyers presented the club you would think that there would be a lot of Latina Women. When I arrived, there was only one Latina and six Black girls, which was fine with me because I prefer Black Women. Overall the girls were 7, 8 & 9 on the dime scale on both looks and bodytypes, what I really liked about the girls was that none of them were flaby or old. To make a long story short, there was a lot of talent in this club.

I got lap dances from four of the seven women while I was there, three of them were really good while the last one just straight up sucked. Don't know if takeout was available and really wasn't looking for it because I had other plans but overall the strip club was really good.

The only negative things I can gig the club on was the chair setup in the lapdance area (it takes three chairs to get a lap dance) , and the totally non-private VIP couch which is the first thing you see when you enter the club.

If you are looking to get some lap dances from some near flawless ladies then you should definately give this place a shot. If you just want to drink your own brew out of a 7-11 cup and enjoy the view, this strip club is still worth the price of entry.

Exclient
01-18-11, 16:28
Someone recently made mention of a stripclub near Ikea in College PArk. Anyone have some info on that? Name, addy, etc?

Thanks, ex.

Brahmabull
01-19-11, 01:08
Someone recently made mention of a stripclub near Ikea in College PArk. Anyone have some info on that? Name, addy, etc?

Thanks, ex. There is nothing in that area, or in College Park at all. There is a club called The showcase theatre, well covered on this board, it is in Beltsville and litterally "on the other side of the tracks".

Big Kev
04-24-11, 19:53
Can't believe noone has brought up Mustang's here. Seedy but great place on Chillum Road in Hyattsville.

Passing through DC last week, I stopped in around 9 pm to find only three or four customers, but at least 20 Black girls, around half decent, and very friendly. Two dollars got me great attention, close up views, and plenty of touches with slender, sexy, and raunchy lady 23 years old, nasty and looking to please.

Triple E
04-25-11, 16:15
Can't believe noone has brought up Mustang's here. Seedy but great place on Chillum Road in Hyattsville.

Passing through DC last week, I stopped in around 9 pm to find only three or four customers, but at least 20 Black girls, around half decent, and very friendly. Two dollars got me great attention, close up views, and plenty of touches with slender, sexy, and raunchy lady 23 years old, nasty and looking to please. Not sure how that place gets missed either. I generally enjoy stopping in there, since it's a chill little place. Only down side is you only get wall dances, no laps. But, cheaper than Fuego, given the lack of cover.

Original Man 78
04-27-11, 20:06
Triple,

Can takeout be had? I'm always looking for that new nugget that would like to spend some QT outside of the club.

Not sure how that place gets missed either. I generally enjoy stopping in there, since it's a chill little place. Only down side is you only get wall dances, no laps. But, cheaper than Fuego, given the lack of cover.

Sordo Scribe
04-29-11, 20:08
Not sure how that place gets missed either. I generally enjoy stopping in there, since it's a chill little place. Only down side is you only get wall dances, no laps. But, cheaper than Fuego, given the lack of cover.Went there one night. Connected with a dancer. Her wall dances can be intense. She ripped my shirt off. So, be prepared to lose your shirt. Literally if you go.

Triple E
05-11-11, 16:26
Triple,

Can takeout be had? I'm always looking for that new nugget that would like to spend some QT outside of the club. I haven't been so lucky yet, but it's a pretty seedy sort of place, so maybe if you find the right girl and spend enough time. Given the nature of some of the wall dances, I wouldn't say it's out of the question.

Loop Vet
05-11-11, 16:39
Triple,

Can takeout be had? I'm always looking for that new nugget that would like to spend some QT outside of the club. Absolutely. I have dated two girls from Mustangs.

Cavetroll
05-12-11, 22:39
Absolutely. I have dated two girls from Mustangs.I have only been to Mustangs once, but it was a hilarious experience. Back in '04 or so, I went down there with a few of my college buddies. It should be noted at this point that all of us look fairly vanilla to those who don't know us well. It was midweek around 9 or so, so it was a very slow day. There were two girls dancing that I could see, and the place was nearly empty. The 6 of us walk in and stand there for a moment to take in the sight of such a dismal show. We were about ready to leave when one of the dancers, a cute slightly chubby Latina, put on a pair of geeky glasses to get a look at us from across the room. She sees us and screams "white boys!" at the top of her lungs. We ended up getting lots of attention all night, to the point that it made me almost uncomfortable. True, they had a full stable ready and only maybe 4 other customers, so they were all probably bored as hell, but it still felt a little like a summer sex-comedy ala American Pie or some shit. Still tell that story at bars to garner a few laughs.

Loop Vet
05-13-11, 08:34
I made a mistake. It wasn't Mustangs where I dated the girls from, it was the Hanger Club. Never been to Mustangs.

Max #01
05-13-11, 20:53
I have only been to Mustangs once, but it was a hilarious experience. Back in '04 or so, I went down there with a few of my college buddies. It should be noted at this point that all of us look fairly vanilla to those who don't know us well. It was midweek around 9 or so, so it was a very slow day. There were two girls dancing that I could see, and the place was nearly empty. The 6 of us walk in and stand there for a moment to take in the sight of such a dismal show. We were about ready to leave when one of the dancers, a cute slightly chubby Latina, put on a pair of geeky glasses to get a look at us from across the room. She sees us and screams "white boys!" at the top of her lungs. We ended up getting lots of attention all night, to the point that it made me almost uncomfortable. True, they had a full stable ready and only maybe 4 other customers, so they were all probably bored as hell, but it still felt a little like a summer sex-comedy ala American Pie or some shit. Still tell that story at bars to garner a few laughs.More like: "We wants to dance with your dates!"

(gotta' be an aging Boomer to know that this line comes from Animal House.)

Triple E
10-17-11, 09:56
Haven't had a chance to post this, but went to Irving's a couple weeks ago on a Sunday night. Dead, dead, dead. Maybe like 3 other guys in there on average. That said, girls were all over the place, and at the rates they charge for lappers, I managed to sample pretty much all of them. They may have ranged from about 4 to 7, but they all know how to grind. Damn.

Mostly enjoyed pretty high contact (encouraged by the ladies) topless dances on the floor, with some time in VIP. Seniors can PM for details.

BigCoolie
10-18-11, 20:02
I haven't been to Irving's in a long time; I've concluded that finding alternatives are much more affordable than paying Irving's entrance fees and the upcharge by some of those girls. Though, some of those girls are great.

Enjoy and happy mongering.

Haven't had a chance to post this, but went to Irving's a couple weeks ago on a Sunday night. Dead, dead, dead. Maybe like 3 other guys in there on average. That said, girls were all over the place, and at the rates they charge for lappers, I managed to sample pretty much all of them. They may have ranged from about 4 to 7, but they all know how to grind. Damn.

Mostly enjoyed pretty high contact (encouraged by the ladies) topless dances on the floor, with some time in VIP. Seniors can PM for details.

Linkletter2420
10-26-11, 13:55
Actually, it's "do you mind if we dance with yo dates?"; the answer is no of course, whereupon one of the black brothers says "if I were you I'd be." and the white frat guy says "leaving!"

More like: "We wants to dance with your dates!"

(got to' be an aging Boomer to know that this line comes from Animal House.)

DoeSurfer
07-25-12, 16:31
Puzzles needs to police its patrons better: While a dancer was grinding a patron during a floor show (he was on his back on the stage and she was mimicking a reverse cow girl) he pulled out his the*k and started beating off right there in the middle of the club while she was dancing. To her credit, or discredit, the dancer didn't miss a beat and kept on going! Neither the bouncers or other patrons seemed to mind, and when the song was over he just got up and sat back down in his seat. I don't know if I was more disturbed because the club allowed that to happen, or because the guy sat down next to me without washing his hands.

Puzzles has always been a go to spot for decent looking women, a relaxed atmosphere, and low prices. The management is excellent. However, discretion goes a long way, and patrons engaging in masturbation in the middle of the club is always a bad sign. I may need to find another SC.

Original Man 78
07-25-12, 22:38
Wow,

I didn't know puzzles is still open. Where is the new location? PM me if you want to.

Puzzles needs to police its patrons better: While a dancer was grinding a patron during a floor show (he was on his back on the stage and she was mimicking a reverse cow girl) he pulled out his the*k and started beating off right there in the middle of the club while she was dancing. To her credit, or discredit, the dancer didn't miss a beat and kept on going! Neither the bouncers or other patrons seemed to mind, and when the song was over he just got up and sat back down in his seat. I don't know if I was more disturbed because the club allowed that to happen, or because the guy sat down next to me without washing his hands.

Puzzles has always been a go to spot for decent looking women, a relaxed atmosphere, and low prices. The management is excellent. However, discretion goes a long way, and patrons engaging in masturbation in the middle of the club is always a bad sign. I may need to find another SC.

BigCoolie
07-28-12, 19:13
I visited Irvings on Thursday night, and the place has changed a lot since my last visit. New private rooms, VIP changed, new lighting, different bouncers, and no attractive dancers. None. There was a serious lack of variety, but every one of them were build like a brickhouse. I wasn't in the mood for anymore searching since they all looked alike (5s. 6s, and a 7) , so after two dances I took the most down to earth dancer back for a private dance for a total damage of $. Yes, I could have done much better, but then again I could have done much more worse.

Happy mongering.

WheresTheFun
12-18-12, 08:51
I heard they were shut down two weeks ago. Any info on it being open again?

Hollywood2
02-25-13, 01:55

Mostly enjoyed pretty high contact (encouraged by the ladies) topless dances on the floor, with some time in VIP. Seniors can PM for details.Your inbox is full

Pizzlepro02
02-25-13, 22:26
Dude, that post is almost a year & a half old! Irving's doesn't even have a VIP room anymore!

Your inbox is full

Triple E
03-07-13, 20:21
Dude, that post is almost a year & a half old! Irving's doesn't even have a VIP room anymore!I didn't know that or that my inbox was full. Good to know on all accounts.

Pokem
03-09-13, 15:06
Went last night saw some of my regulars. There were no dimes but I had a ok time. The tried to charge .8 for the VIP room. Please pm me if your price was lower.

HandBanana
04-10-13, 13:45
This is nothing new but it seems PG le are trying to crackdown on strip clubs in the county. There have been several raids by le along with inspectors and fire marshals in recent weeks. One of the hole in the wall clubs was raided not long ago and EVERYONE was taken into custody (even the patrons). With that bring said, we should all monger with a bit of added caution until this blows over.

BunnyHunter
10-13-13, 20:16
So last night I was on the mood for some dance shows and I found my self in this place.

Good beer, good music and well. Less then average looking girls, what more can I ask for? Better looking girls? Sure! Why not LOL.

Its 10 for a dance so it sounds like a fair deal.

Just so you know. Body (that's her name) is the best looking girl of the place.

Not the best place but its good place to kill some time.

Amp Bum
11-21-13, 23:06
I visited Fuego for the first time. This is my second strip club I've tried. I must say, despite what yelp had to say, this place wasn't bad at all, especially for a Wednesday. Damage: $12 entrance (before 10 pm), $10 for a VIP wrist band, $30 per lap dance in the private room with generous roaming and grinding. For the sake of TMI, if anyone is a frequent visitor, can you PM me for some offline questions?

Thanks!

Utwogood
11-29-13, 17:12
I went this past Thanksgiving Night. I have to say I was very impressed with the overall dancer selection at the club. I usually have to debate whether or not I want to make the drive to Hyattsville. I figured it would be a mostly latino crowd (I don't know if most of them even celebrate Thanksgiving). About 15 latinas and 5 black dancers. A couple of 6's, but everyone else 7's and up, sizes for everyone. They had 2-3 girls in there that were built like Ms. Izzy (the Dominican Model). Best part: All the dancers were hard up. Usually it's hard for blacks to get love from the latinas, but the crowd was 50% easily. Got a quick flash or two. I even got an "Irvings-like proposal" from one of the dancers (wasn't interested, tho).

Left for the first time from Fuego with only dust in my wallet. Must've been because of Christmas--hehe.

I don't know where they got these girls from (Bmore?) But I hope it continues.

JayHunt
01-09-14, 11:15
Is this a black strip club?

Or all color welcome?

This one is much closer than Baltimore.

Hrp56
01-10-14, 07:41
Is this a black strip club?

Or all color welcome?

This one is much closer than Baltimore.Yes, it is a black club, but the only color they care about is green. I've been there quite a few times and never had a problem, although it's been a few months so I'm overdue for a return visit. Go during the day shift if you can, night shift starts around 7 I believe and prices go up. The DC strip club thread has a lot more info.

JayHunt
01-12-14, 00:12
Thanks for the info.

Yes, it is a black club, but the only color they care about is green. I've been there quite a few times and never had a problem, although it's been a few months so I'm overdue for a return visit. Go during the day shift if you can, night shift starts around 7 I believe and prices go up. The DC strip club thread has a lot more info.

Utwogood
02-17-14, 16:01
Had a great time at Fuego last night (Sunday before the holiday).

I think we are officially out of the recession, because there were $ thrown all over the stage for every dancer that got up. Only 7's and up -- no duds at all. Usually I get a lot of love from the black dancers, with the latinas usually sticking to their own. It was the exact opposite--every latina was approaching and getting it in.

Those ladies made a killing last night. I left with lint in my wallet.

By the way -- the admission is $12 before 10 pm (I think) and $22 after until close. Best time to go: 9:59 haha.

DCDave
05-01-14, 17:16
This was just posted today on the PG County police web blog.

"PGPD to Live Tweet Prostitution Sting.

We won't tell you when or where, other than it's somewhere in the county sometime next week. The PGPD's Vice Unit will conduct a prostitution sting that targets those soliciting prostitutes and we'll tweet it out as it happens. From the ads to the arrests, we'll show you how the PGPD is battling the oldest profession. Suspect photos and information will be tweeted. We're using this progressive, and what we believe unprecedented, social media tactic to warn any potential participants that this type of criminal behavior is not welcome in Prince George's County.

You can follow at PGPDNews and search #PGPDVice as we take you along for the takedowns.".

BunnyHunter
07-18-14, 12:46
Friday after noon and I had a craving for some beautiful and exotic dances.

Needless to say that the day hours are more enjoyable since the prices and dances are great.

I can't remember the name of the girl but she was really pretty compared to most of the ladies that usually work here. Got a couple of dances while drinking a beer. And OMG. Could she dance.

Crazy Dick
01-30-15, 21:34
http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/27979226/fox-5-investigates-dangerous-world-of-sex-trafficking

KayJay1
02-05-15, 16:56
Has anyone seen a difference at or in these clubs since this report came out?

KayJay1
02-05-15, 17:43
Has anyone seen a difference at or in these clubs since this report came out?

AznVrep
02-24-15, 19:03
Has anyone seen a difference at or in these clubs since this report came out?My buddy went a couple weeks ago. Said it was still good. I've never seen anyone that looked underage at fuego and I certainly haven't seen any illegal activity anywhere in the establishment.

Propilot
04-22-15, 21:43
One of my friends at work has the kind of wife that does the rollover whenever he doesn't buy her what she wants. He said that she has not given him any sex in months. He has tried to be a faithful husband, but he said that enough is enough. I felt sorry for him and offered to take him to a strip club, hoping that he may get lucky and get carryout. He likes AA women, so I told him about a few strip clubs on Old Branch avenue in PG county that may cater to his liking. We went to Dancers, a small strip on the avenue, but it was closed down. We then decided to go to the Hangar Club. The Hangar Club does not have strippers anymore. The Hangar Club is now a pool hall. I told him that I think there is one more strip club in the area. We then drove to he Mile High Club. We paid a cover of $10.00 each to enter and then a security pat down. There were about 6-7 girls there. Maybe one was sitting with a man, the rest were just sitting at the bar texting on there phones, not caring about the customers at all. He asked me if they did lap dances there, but I told him that I don't think so, especially after seeing a sign the said "Don't not touch the Dancers. " After ten minutes, he decided that he wanted to leave. Instead of having a good night, he went home feeling worse than he did before we left work. I really felt bad for him, especially with a roll over, materialistic wife that he has to go to every night.

Propilot-Always check your six.

DoeSurfer
04-27-15, 11:26
One of my friends at work has the kind of wife that does the rollover whenever he doesn't buy her what she wants. He said that she has not given him any sex in months. He has tried to be a faithful husband, but he said that enough is enough. I felt sorry for him and offered to take him to a strip club, hoping that he may get lucky and get carryout. He likes AA women, so I told him about a few strip clubs on Old Branch avenue in PG county that may cater to his liking. We went to Dancers, a small strip on the avenue, but it was closed down. We then decided to go to the Hangar Club. The Hangar Club does not have strippers anymore. The Hangar Club is now a pool hall. I told him that I think there is one more strip club in the area. We then drove to he Mile High Club. We paid a cover of $10.00 each to enter and then a security pat down. There were about 6-7 girls there. Maybe one was sitting with a man, the rest were just sitting at the bar texting on there phones, not caring about the customers at all. He asked me if they did lap dances there, but I told him that I don't think so, especially after seeing a sign the said "Don't not touch the Dancers. " After ten minutes, he decided that he wanted to leave. Instead of having a good night, he went home feeling worse than he did before we left work. I really felt bad for him, especially with a roll over, materialistic wife that he has to go to every night.

Propilot-Always check your six.I he wanted a quick fix, you should have taken him to Harley Riders. It is about 2 blocks down from the Hanger Club. All races are welcome. The dancers all "work" for their money, especially in the VIP. Most dancers are AA, and I have only seen 1 white dancer in the club before. Moreover, all are between a 4 and maybe (if you get lucky) a 7. However, they are all working and he would have left happy. It is the same as EI, but less quality dancers and more open discussion of extras. $20 for VIP room and the girls are $60 to $100 (usually $80) for their time in VIP.

RbJones6
04-28-15, 20:34

Propilot-Always check your six.Bazz and Crue, Fuegos, Sinsaysionals are best for lap dances in the area.

Ykg3000
05-06-15, 23:51
Hey fellas, quick question.

I wanted to ask if anyone remembers a dancer named Honey that used to dance at Puzzles stripclub in Suitland before it was shut down. She was lightskinned with a BIG THICK Natural ass. She had handprint tattoos on each butt cheek.

If you do remember her, I'd also like to know if you know if she works at any of the other stripclubs in the area.

Thanks in advance.

Utwogood
05-20-15, 07:04
Bazz and Crue, Fuegos, Sinsaysionals are best for lap dances in the area.Also Club Xstasy and Ebony Inn. I never liked Bazz n' Crue - they let their dancers sit around too much, not doing shit.

Fuego's: Let me add that on Saturday night, the lapdances had gone up to $15 per dance. The cover had changed from $20 to $22 some time ago. A lot of decent dancers, and it looked like they bussed some of them in. But it was noticeably fewer dancers than usual IMO.

On the busy nights, I would usually have a hard time attracting the latina dancers, but because less dances were being bought due to the increase, had a steady flow of them coming through.

Also, because of that recent article, they had a bit of a shake up, and now the chairs are gone from the back row.

Viper301
02-05-16, 21:30
F: Went weekdays and weekends the past month. Weekends you get good mix of Spanish and blk. Weekdays majority blks. Take out if available. I had two numbers but left them in the pants pocket. The rest history. Will go back and get them. One was a white girl. Only on there. Goes by the name Bonnie. Just get their numbers at the bar. Seems like most were open to take out. Lap were $10.

X: 99% blk take out available too.

Amp Bum
03-07-16, 19:17
F: Went weekdays and weekends the past month. Weekends you get good mix of Spanish and blk. Weekdays majority blks. Take out if available. I had two numbers but left them in the pants pocket. The rest history. Will go back and get them. One was a white girl. Only on there. Goes by the name Bonnie. Just get their numbers at the bar. Seems like most were open to take out. Lap were $10.

X: 99% blk take out available too.What are typical takeout rates?

Viper301
03-21-16, 18:39
What are typical takeout rates?Usually I go for private dance $100 10 songs. Usually toss in another 50, and usually that pretty much covers it. Since your already there they usually just give it up.

Hrp56
03-28-16, 18:08
Paid a visit to Harley Riders Tuesday night. My first time there. Got there around 10:30, cover was $20. The place was dead, I was the only customer until about 11:30. By my count there were 7 dancers working, ranging from 4 to 7/10 IMO. I gave one dancer a few dollars to play some music on the jukebox. Got a lap dances from a few of the girls at $10 per song, and spent some time in the VIP room with Chocolate. Previous reports said the VIP room was. 20, but It cost me. 30, plus a. 60 tip for the dancer's time.

Overall I had a good time without spending a whole lot, or having to travel far.

Franknstein
04-06-16, 17:35
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/prince-georges-county-orders-12-strip-clubs-to-shut-their-doors-by-friday/2016/04/06/e8a4c0e4-fc07-11e5-80e4-c381214de1a3_story.html

Kraven Morehed
04-16-16, 19:35
I could not find a comprehensive list of closed clubs. Is Sinsationals still open? I imagine any open spot will have an influx of girls. Hopefully good talent.

Ohtommy
04-25-16, 09:51
I went by on a Wed afternoon at 5. Was very slow with two dancers sitting in the corner when I walked in. No one was dancing. But one of the dancers who was light-skinned very curvy a bit pudgy but a large round behind came and sat with me very quickly. She was very friendly and we chit-chatted for a few minutes before she asked me if I wanted to go into the VIP room. I did 2 songs and paid her a tip of 1. 2 for her very enthusiastic extra attention. All in all a very fun time and it will be a shame to see this place close.

Utwogood
05-06-16, 23:33
I could not find a comprehensive list of closed clubs. Is Sinsationals still open? I imagine any open spot will have an influx of girls. Hopefully good talent.Or, they will go underground, the way they did 10 or so years ago. Just rent out an office space and hold "parties". It will be done by email and contact list now. Because of their fixed location, the owners were subject to going by the rules. But if the fly-by-night places open up, the rules will be all over the place, and attract the same unsavory characters that PG is trying to avoid.

Really sucks, this zoning crap is totally a CYA move by the PG government. But if it does go underground and becomes a word-of-mouth thing like before, PG County has unwittingly made the situation worse.

It will not stop, it will just morph into something else. However, I am not enamored with going to DC for strip clubs.

Brahmabull
06-06-16, 15:13
Or, they will go underground, the way they did 10 or so years ago. Just rent out an office space and hold "parties". It will be done by email and contact list now. Because of their fixed location, the owners were subject to going by the rules. But if the fly-by-night places open up, the rules will be all over the place, and attract the same unsavory characters that PG is trying to avoid.

Really sucks, this zoning crap is totally a CYA move by the PG government. But if it does go underground and becomes a word-of-mouth thing like before, PG County has unwittingly made the situation worse.

It will not stop, it will just morph into something else. However, I am not enamored with going to DC for strip clubs.When there ceases to be money in it, then it will stop. When its to violent and too risky for patrons to be there and enjoy themselves they will stop coming. When its not safe at a venue to park your car or walk inside, people will stop coming. They may try to go underground, but the turn out will not be the same, the income will not be the same and the operating costs will go up. Girls and bouncers will want to be paid more now they can be arrested for just being there doing what they know is not legal anymore. When the cost to do business exceeds the profitability of the business, it will stop. You are damn near there, if not there already.

TheBarbarian
11-21-16, 20:04
I've gone to both these places twice in 4 months and here's what I know from weekday late night observations and events.

Ebony Inn.

Is garbage. The lighting is horrible and 9/10 girls vagina smells like garbage truck juice.

Fuego.

I dig it for what it is and I've popped in there both times in VIP. That's right 2 for 2 so I'll venture there again.

Here's what I hate about both places. No cell phone rule.

EI is just isn't my cup of tea and I like it a little rough but I also like girls about their money. While the $ goes far, you have to get their attention when they're not on their 10th break.

Take care.

TheBarbarian
11-23-16, 06:23
EI is damn near all black patrons and I've only seen 1-2 Latina dancers.

Fuego patrons come in all colors but the dancer are black, Latina, Hispanic and maybe a white girl here and there.

AznVrep
03-18-17, 00:32
Fuego was my go to spot but now it looks like it's closed. Any good alternatives?

JimBliss478
03-18-17, 13:51
Fuego was my go to spot but now it looks like it's closed. Any good alternatives?Go to Baltimore LOL.

I'm fairly new to the area but unfortunately, no good strip clubs around here.

Nfamous
01-13-19, 20:02
Is Irvings still around? They stayed open until 6 am.

I am headed to the DC area in March.

Utwogood
01-17-19, 11:56
Is Irvings still around? They stayed open until 6 am.

I am headed to the DC area in March.No. Try Super Fuego or The Ebony Inn. Do searches on tuscl dot net. Because of some new zoning law or ordinance, a lot of clubs in the area got closed down last year.

Nfamous
03-01-19, 00:42
No. Try Super Fuego or The Ebony Inn. Do searches on tuscl dot net. Because of some new zoning law or ordinance, a lot of clubs in the area got closed down last year.OK. Thanks for the info. Super Fuego looks like it might be the spot after hours. How is the house or house? There were really nice dancers like 8 yrs ago.

But again thank you for the info.

JimBliss478
05-27-19, 12:38
From Detroit and newish to DC area. Guess I got spoiled by Detroit strip clubs since it looks likes there's not much going on in the DMV area.

I looked around and its Showcase Theater is the best place to go. Anyone can confirm? Thanks.

Member #6465
08-08-19, 20:19
I don't usually go to strip clubs because they cost the same for fantasy pussy as the real thing. But I had a good time at showcase. It was a Wednesday. I got there early and stayed pretty late. Drank a 6 pack and got to feel up a dozen or so ladies of all different shapes and sizes. Yes that many came and went in the space 5 hours. Big ones. Tiny ones. Buxom ones. I spent too much. I'm embarrassed to say how much. But I had a fucking good time. The VIP is a 20 spot to the bartender per girl. After that it's 30 for topless VIP and 40 for nude. Which is pricey and not too worth it. There are cameras in the booths which means even if you get a live one she can't really do much. The girls will sit on your lap and chat for free. Most let you roam away while they flirt with you. The girls on the stage get fully nude and grind away on your dick for a few bucks which is about the same as the VIP experience. Regular lap dances are 20 bucks. I don't think there is much value added in the VIP but somebody can correct me if I'm wrong. Oh and there is a PG cop in the place at all times. He was real cool though and didn't bother anybody. One white girl Snow is about 22 and has an all natural perfect little spinner body with perky B natural tits. Nicks looks like a nubian queen. There is also a fine ass Ethiopian with baby soft skin. Ill probably go back and I usually hate strip clubs.

Bacon Bread
08-09-19, 07:00
From Detroit and newish to DC area. Guess I got spoiled by Detroit strip clubs since it looks likes there's not much going on in the DMV area.

I looked around and its Showcase Theater is the best place to go. Anyone can confirm? Thanks.Haven't been to Showcase, but pretty sure there is nothing like the Detroit strip clubs around here any more.

Thenocturnal
12-21-19, 02:57
Was driving up US1 in Beltsville the other day and spotted a new sign across the tracks.

"Was driving" so couldn't get a good look.

Has Showcase changed their name, or have one of the automobile repair places in that industrial park made some poor choices for the font and color of a brand new sign?

(I suppose it could be competition for showcase, but that seems unlikely.).

Galleon
01-11-20, 19:08
Was driving up US1 in Beltsville the other day and spotted a new sign across the tracks.

Has Showcase changed their name, or have one of the automobile repair places in that industrial park made some poor choices for the font and color of a brand new sign?

(I suppose it could be competition for showcase, but that seems unlikely.).Nope, Showcase is still the only strip club with that location and still with a ridiculously easy to miss sign. Is there a particular reason why they are not as flashy as, say, the average DC club?

Bzoxor
01-16-20, 17:03

(I suppose it could be competition for showcase, but that seems unlikely.).There's a new club called "The Body Shop Club" supposedly opening real soon, located just minutes from Showcase. We shall see.

TopGunz86
02-04-20, 02:07
There's a new club called "The Body Shop Club" supposedly opening real soon, located just minutes from Showcase. We shall see.Opened this past weekend. Anyone been yet? Reviews? Next time I'm up there I'm definitely checking it out.

FrankTheTank54
07-20-20, 06:16
Any word about PG clubs opening. Showcase or Body Shop?

FrankTheTank54
07-30-20, 18:40
I guess Showcase and Body shop are done due to covid. Any good Lapdance & BYOB spots left?

CarefreeBill
09-21-20, 20:26
This club is open. It's in temple hills, Mostly AA dancers. BYOB. Checked it out last week. Better to go early in the week since I don't like a packed club. Met a dancer named Passion. Cute tall slim thick. 40 for VIP stage. No ld there because of COVID. Have to wear a mask to enter and temp check.

DCowboy77
02-21-21, 12:26
Well here is perhaps some encouraging news for local strip club aficianodos. I found this statement from I'm assuming the ownership of Showcase theater on the yelp site today. It's from Oct. 20th of last year. "Showcase Theater is patiently awaiting for Phase 3 to reopen. As PG County is still in Phase 2 we are on standby and hope everyone is well and staying healthy. ".

This seems to indicate they have not closed for good and will reopen in phase 3. Maryland is doing better every week with Covid numbers. Perhaps we'll have. A mid to late March / early April reopening for Showcase.

Bzoxor
04-08-21, 10:24
Their Instagram is saying they're open now.

Well here is perhaps some encouraging news for local strip club aficianodos. I found this statement from I'm assuming the ownership of Showcase theater on the yelp site today. It's from Oct. 20th of last year. "Showcase Theater is patiently awaiting for Phase 3 to reopen. As PG County is still in Phase 2 we are on standby and hope everyone is well and staying healthy. ".

This seems to indicate they have not closed for good and will reopen in phase 3. Maryland is doing better every week with Covid numbers. Perhaps we'll have. A mid to late March / early April reopening for Showcase.

FireStick
04-10-21, 14:26
Their Instagram is saying they're open now.Can confirm. Open 50 percent capacity. No lap dances. Heavy sanitizing and face mask policing.

FrankTheTank54
04-19-21, 17:39
Finally back open! Stopped by Saturday night. Temp checked at the door with mask policy. Limited number of dancers. Place was very busy. Public lap dance area was closed but VIP is open.

CollegeParkBoy
08-31-21, 17:37
There's a new strip club open in Beltsville now. Google it and their website and IG page come. The IG page shows some decent models. I haven't gone and don't plan to. Just putting this out here for those who are into that thing. Later.

Member #6465
10-23-21, 09:54
Went to showcase Friday night. Not much has changed. It's like Covid never happened except all that is available now is VIP lap dances which is pretty damn expensive. 20 bucks to the bar 40 to the girl in the room for one song. Place was very busy there were tons of women though a lot of them. There were quite a few chubby buns But a few downright 10's. I've never heard of takeout being available there. Would like to know if it is. The dancers are super friendly and will sit on your lap for free and that you fill them up with a flirt with you. That's the best part. I did one VIP dance and only stayed about two hours. It was fun I'll be going again.

Wleakr
02-25-22, 17:35
Checking their IG page, it appears the club will be closing after Sunday February 27th. Had some good times here. RIP.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZkCom4ljCT/

Efltgp
03-01-22, 12:18
Besides eb inn I haven't been to one good club in dc area please correct me if I'm wrong.

FrankTheTank54
03-15-22, 19:18
Besides eb inn I haven't been to one good club in dc area please correct me if I'm wrong.Showcase is the best lap dance club in the area.

Baja 910
03-22-22, 09:54
I will be traveling to Baltimore for business next week. Looking for some Intel on a club to check out.

My business travel takes me to Atlanta & the clubs there are pretty much back to pre-covid status.

They did lose one club that was the best. Follies. The dancers have moved to other clubs like Vivid & Platinum so fun is still available.

Would like to know where I should go for some good mileage dances? Extras would be great also.

Thanks in Advance!

Bzoxor
09-10-22, 12:53
Haven't been there yet but from there looks of their Instagram (https://instagram.com/areacode_gentlemensclub) it's gotten a complete makeover. May check it out soon.

JoggingPants
12-11-22, 17:42
Checking their IG page, it appears the club will be closing after Sunday February 27th. Had some good times here. RIP.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZkCom4ljCT/I haven't lived in dmv for years but sinsaytional, irvins, eb inn were my favorite places. Are these still open or have the promoters opened up new spots or moved to house parties? If anyone knows please sounds off for the old school lapdance scene.

MmansWell304
06-17-23, 18:30
Ebony inn has been cool. 9 dollar dances and can get some high mileage. VIP is 20.

Obvi predominantly black.

Can't bring phones in tho.

CruiseControlX
07-03-23, 21:52
It seems to still be open. A key-word search here didn't turn up much. Has anyone been there recently?

BigCoolie
08-03-23, 21:25
Nothing to report but a $20 door fee and a $20 ATM fee.

I arrived about a half an hour after they opened and it was empty with an uncle chatting at the register.

One or three girls trickled in but I lost my patience and left by 10 p.

HoneyBear2233
08-04-23, 13:57
Nothing to report but a $20 door fee and a $20 ATM fee.

I arrived about a half an hour after they opened and it was empty with an uncle chatting at the register.

One or three girls trickled in but I lost my patience and left by 10 p.I've been to Showcase multiple times over the years and never got any extras. Every now and then you're hands might be allowed to roam a little bit, but that was it. Same with the Bodyshop. I've read a bunch of reviews that you're allowed to get handsy, but no sex in the champagne room.