PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Jackmemd
04-06-10, 13:22
Talked to the Mamasan she had no idea when they would re-open.

Probably dealing with Health Licening problems.

A Otay
04-07-10, 19:54
Talked to the Mamasan she had no idea when they would re-open.

Probably dealing with Health Licening problems.

I called Sunday and she told me that they were still doing repairs. I figured that was a cover assuming the post that said they were raided. If they were, she wouldn't admit to it for fear of chasing customers.

Ortho313
04-08-10, 08:52
I also spoke with mms yesterday. She said they had a broken water pipe that will be repaired soon. She told me to call back because they hope to be open soon.
I plan to call again in a week, or so.

Ortho

Jinncent
04-23-10, 18:33
Fellas.

Always lurking. Hardly posting member here with a Read and Heed report.

I recently had a dream where I TOFTT out in Ft. Washington for the AMP that posts on CL "Asian Therapy". From my interpretations of said dream, I would NOT waste my time/money on this place.

.8 to get it. Mediocre T/S. Light brushing for a massage. Then off to a subpar tug on the little' Engine That Could. All in all, approx. 25-30min spent (I asked for a hr.) and I was told "Thank you! " That was it. Nothing more.

Fees were HIGH, as the MS will try to high-ball you. FS and the tugger are all that's offered at 1. 4 and. 45, respectively. That's in addition to the appointment fee.

Don't want any of you to waste time on this one. I'm near the Oxon Hill area, so the convenience was my temptation to TOFTT and see how it goes.

PM for details.

Jinn6924

Busternutter
04-24-10, 01:18
Went to the place with 1 in it.(Annes) Some of you were talking about a SUNNY day. Maybe it was not her, but if it was; and I'm sure it was, I don't see what the big deal was. I'm not here to knock her because it was not that bad. The stuff that pisses me off is the lies which brings me to my post. I'm sure they have us under surveillance and take notes. As I was saying I went in there for a SUNNY day and the chic claimed she was Jenny, which is who I was looking for the last time.(few months ago) It didn't take me long to figure out she was not Jenny. I think she was instructed to say that thinking it would satisfy me. I've been doing this a long time far between at different places and I found it amazing that these people can remember details of me from say a year ago after meeting me only once or twice. It has been talk that in this area things are not as good as they have been in the past. For me this goes to show that. I also think some of you are blown away by her because you are interacting with her in a way that just about all of you claim that you don't. I'm just going to say that it's no way she could have been that wet.

Brahmabull
04-24-10, 09:22
Went to the place with 1 in it.(Annes) Some of you were talking about a SUNNY day. Maybe it was not her, but if it was; and I'm sure it was, I don't see what the big deal was. I'm not here to knock her because it was not that bad. The stuff that pisses me off is the lies which brings me to my post. I'm sure they have us under surveillance and take notes. As I was saying I went in there for a SUNNY day and the chic claimed she was Jenny, which is who I was looking for the last time.(few months ago) It didn't take me long to figure out she was not Jenny. I think she was instructed to say that thinking it would satisfy me. I've been doing this a long time far between at different places and I found it amazing that these people can remember details of me from say a year ago after meeting me only once or twice. It has been talk that in this area things are not as good as they have been in the past. For me this goes to show that. I also think some of you are blown away by her because you are interacting with her in a way that just about all of you claim that you don't. I'm just going to say that it's no way she could have been that wet.

Sunny left Thursday. If you didnt see her before that, you didn't see her at all.

These girls recycle names, Sunny got real popular in the last 2 weeks, so anyone calling for her now would obviously be scheduled and disappointed to find out it is not really her. They do not want to lose business when they rotate out a girl who draws in customers.

Bsjerri
04-24-10, 11:36
Place on Rt 1 (w/a one in its name)

Have been there once since Sandy left and it was lame. Have been seeing Sandy & Anne since they both worked near the electronics store that went belly up. Now it appears to be a waste of $. I know what Sandy was up to a few months ago, but what about Anne. Any leads?

Brahmabull
04-24-10, 13:58
Ok. As I said previously when I reviewed Sunny, things were going down hill for this spa for a while and it did not look good. Sunny gave us a brief up swing in quality and service, I predicted that to be short lived as she was leaving.

Sunny has left. Either Wed night or Thursday morning, she left.

However, things did NOT go back to being bad.

Enter MICKEY. Mickey is pretty, I say very pretty but she is my type. Sunny was better in the looks by a little bit but that does not mean Mickey is not nice to look at she is.

Mickey is from Thailand and speaks pretty dam good english. She has a face that looks to be late 20s. She could be in her 30s but she does not look it.
She has a sweet body. about 5'3, small Bs, and a NICE nearly perfect shapped ass.
She has a friendly and nice personality. She likes to talk and ask about how the spa can be improved she asked what can she tell the owner to make things better.

This spa has pretty much fixed pricing on what you need to tip for various service levels which you are free to exceed if you are happy with your service. SO I wont go into details on what I paid for the full menu, it is well documented.

I will tell you, while this girl Mickey did not have the same 'control' of a certain area that Sunny had, Mickey was equal to Sunny in her performance and delivery of service and was enthusiastic about the encounter. She either has some control there or is extremely tight.

I highly recommend her, if you missed Sunny and have been down on this spa as I have been. Mickey is a bright spot, not to be missed.

As you know the owner moves these girls quick. I expect the standard 2-3 week stint for Mickey. See her while you can.

Propilot
04-28-10, 19:26
I saw Sunny before she left. She was sexy and playful and quite a delight to be around. The TS left a little to be desired but I can't complain. Her personality and willingness to please more than made up for it.

She was nice and wet and definitely had strong muscles in the right place. She seemed to have a good time also because she asked for my number afterward. I gave it to her and later I got a call from a number that I did not know around 10:00pm, but I was unable to take it. The next day when I called the number back,it was disconnected. If she returns, I would definitely see her again if she is not jaded. Btw Brahmabull,thanks. If you know that she will be coming back, PM me.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Brahmabull
04-29-10, 09:36
Place on Rt 1 (w/a one in its name)

but what about Anne. Any leads?

Anne left spa1 a while ago, she is studying and not working.

Omega0003
04-30-10, 23:21
Quality has definitely gone down hill. A while ago they had an american girl working there. She was hot. Very good service. I don't know where she went though. The place is a waste of time now.
Fellas.

Always lurking. Hardly posting member here with a Read and Heed report.

I recently had a dream where I TOFTT out in Ft. Washington for the AMP that posts on CL "Asian Therapy". From my interpretations of said dream, I would NOT waste my time/money on this place.

.8 to get it. Mediocre T/S. Light brushing for a massage. Then off to a subpar tug on the little' Engine That Could. All in all, approx. 25-30min spent (I asked for a hr.) and I was told "Thank you! " That was it. Nothing more.

Fees were HIGH, as the MS will try to high-ball you. FS and the tugger are all that's offered at 1. 4 and. 45, respectively. That's in addition to the appointment fee.

Don't want any of you to waste time on this one. I'm near the Oxon Hill area, so the convenience was my temptation to TOFTT and see how it goes.

PM for details.

Jinn6924

Omega0003
05-13-10, 22:46
I think I spotted the american girl that I was talking about at a spot in NVA. I'll find out for sure and let everyone know. She is definitely worth a visit.
Quality has definitely gone down hill. A while ago they had an american girl working there. She was hot. Very good service. I don't know where she went though. The place is a waste of time now.

Propilot
05-21-10, 00:15
My buddy who I was in the military with was in town today. Today was his birthday and I was going to treat him to a special present today. He also saved my life when we were in the military, so I really owe him. I decided to take him to Spa 1.

We arrived a little after 9pm. There were three girls available. Genie,Coco and I cannot remember the third's name. I picked Genie. She was a short Thai girl. My buddy picked CoCo. My buddy told me it went downhill from there.

My buddy is African American. He said Coco came in and barely looked at him and never smiled. He gave her a $100 bill and she turned and walked out. Two minutes later,she returns stating that his money was fake. I knew that is wasnt because I just got the money out of the bank and gave it to him.

He asked the mamasan to get me and I gave him a different $100 bill to give to her. He asked the mamasan to go and get Coco. She refused to come back to his room. Mamasan said Coco did not want to see him. He asked why? Mamasan said that Coco did not feel well. I know that was BS because she wanted me to pick her out of the line up.

I told Mamasan that if my buddy could not be serviced by Coco,then I do not want to be serviced either. Mamasan tried to plead with Coco but she still would not go to my buddy's room. I told mamasan that both of us were leaving and share what happened on the forum. She begged us not to but I think that this important enough to share. My buddy and I flew/fought for this country side by side to keep this country safe from enemies foreign and domestic and this illegal immigrant (sorry I'm so pissed) had the nerve to turn him down.

We left there and went to Beltsville but it was closed. We decided not to go to Lilys because I have not heard good comments about them lately. So he had a memorable birthday.

Anyway,it doesnt matter. My nephew is a PO in Prince Georges and I know that he reads this forum. He hates racist/racism with a passion. He will probably make the waves to get the place raided. I know he is connected.

Brahmabull
05-21-10, 07:52
My buddy who I was in the military with was in town today. Today was his birthday and I was going to treat him to a special present today. He also saved my life when we were in the military, so I really owe him. I decided to take him to Spa 1.

We arrived a little after 9pm. There were three girls available. Genie,Coco and I cannot remember the third's name. I picked Genie. She was a short Thai girl. My buddy picked CoCo. My buddy told me it went downhill from there.

My buddy is African American. He said Coco came in and barely looked at him and never smiled. He gave her a $100 bill and she turned and walked out. Two minutes later,she returns stating that his money was fake. I knew that is wasnt because I just got the money out of the bank and gave it to him.

He asked the mamasan to get me and I gave him a different $100 bill to give to her. He asked the mamasan to go and get Coco. She refused to come back to his room. Mamasan said Coco did not want to see him. He asked why? Mamasan said that Coco did not feel well. I know that was BS because she wanted me to pick her out of the line up.

I told Mamasan that if my buddy could not be serviced by Coco,then I do not want to be serviced either. Mamasan tried to plead with Coco but she still would not go to my buddy's room. I told mamasan that both of us were leaving and share what happened on the forum. She begged us not to but I think that this important enough to share. My buddy and I flew/fought for this country side by side to keep this country safe from enemies foreign and domestic and this illegal immigrant (sorry I'm so pissed) had the nerve to turn him down.

We left there and went to Beltsville but it was closed. We decided not to go to Lilys because I have not heard good comments about them lately. So he had a memorable birthday.

Anyway,it doesnt matter. My nephew is a PO in Prince Georges and I know that he reads this forum. He hates racist/racism with a passion. He will probably make the waves to get the place raided. I know he is connected.

Sorry to hear about your service here. I have been down myself on the service at SPA1, Sunny and Mickey (both gone now) had recently brought that place up a notch.
It is not suprising to me that without a regular mamasan to care for the clients, that these 3 week rotation girls feel they can do anything they want.
Spa1 does not truly deliver an AMP experience, it is a FS pop shop.

I would respectfully suggest that koyoto would have been a better back up then Lillys (only about 10mins further to drive from there anyway), you would have been able to deliver the same level of service as SPA1, with a better overall AMP experience. But what matters most is that you and your friend enjoyed the night after a bad start.

Thanks for the report. I will support your boycott (unless I hear Sunny has returned (sorry)).

Take Care
BB

VanDriver
05-21-10, 13:34
you mentioned that you'd encourage your nephew to incite the PG LE to raid the place.

DUDE ARE YOU CRAZY?!

One of us could be in there! Not what we want. I understand your frustration and it is messed up that she would not help an AA...much less one that protects our country. However, a boycott is the best way to send a message without harming any of us.

Van

Ginger Man
05-21-10, 17:19
you mentioned that you'd encourage your nephew to incite the PG LE to raid the place.

DUDE ARE YOU CRAZY?!

One of us could be in there! Not what we want. I understand your frustration and it is messed up that she would not help an AA...much less one that protects our country. However, a boycott is the best way to send a message without harming any of us.

Van

That one provider will probably be gone soon, hopefully as most if not all of us will boycott her. But this spot has had both good and bad, and there are few options left.

This episode, just give it to God, let it go.

Omega0003
05-22-10, 01:58
I'm with you on the boycot. I been boycotting Spa1 for some time now. The place is terrible.

Eerock
05-24-10, 10:01

DUDE ARE YOU CRAZY?!

VanHe didn't say he would encourage his nephew, he said his nephew would act when he learned of this. I think he is sending someone he believes reads this board, other than his nephew, a message.

Propilot
05-24-10, 20:25
He didn't say he would encourage his nephew, he said his nephew would act when he learned of this. I think he is sending someone he believes reads this board, other than his nephew, a message.Dude,what he said!

Mandruas
05-28-10, 04:44

I told Mamasan that if my buddy could not be serviced by Coco,then I do not want to be serviced either. Mamasan tried to plead with Coco but she still would not go to my buddy's room. [...]

I've had run-ins with Coco before. She's a royal pain the the butt, and I avoid her like the plague, but providers are people too. There are good ones and bad ones. What you are doing is what she was doing. You are condemning the whole AMP because of one bad apple. You are discriminating against that AMP!

You need to shape up or turn in your monger card, and I hope to hell no one here gets caught in a raid you caused with your lousy attitude.

HotFootTeddy
06-22-10, 11:35
Stopped by BT late last week hoping it might finally be open again and was disappointed to find the "closed" sign still in the window. So went to another spa a little further North on Baltimore Ave. Was met by Monica at the door, spent the hour and had an enjoyable experience similar to BT visits, but not nearly as enjoyable or of the same quality. Here's hoping those times return again.

Ginger Man
06-24-10, 12:52
Stopped by BT late last week hoping it might finally be open again and was disappointed to find the "closed" sign still in the window. So went to another spa a little further North on Baltimore Ave. Was met by Monica at the door, spent the hour and had an enjoyable experience similar to BT visits, but not nearly as enjoyable or of the same quality. Here's hoping those times return again.She told him the "repairs" were nearly done, and she was looking forward to opening soon. She wants to try to get the same gals.

I do not know how she plans to deal with the licensing issue, though. It used to be a couple of well placed bribes would do, but not now.

Brahmabull
06-24-10, 21:03
She told him the "repairs" were nearly done, and she was looking forward to opening soon. She wants to try to get the same gals.

I do not know how she plans to deal with the licensing issue, though. It used to be a couple of well placed bribes would do, but not now.I will say its highly unlikely they get the same girls maybe 1 or 2 but even that I think is doubtful. The girls are already working and unless the spas they are at are less busy (possibly) changing back to a place sure to get "checked" again real soon is too risky for them.

Gingerman PM me if you have spoken to you know who lately I would like to know how she is doing.

Take Care.

Wood Wind
06-26-10, 12:25
Spa1 is not rascist. I've been with Coco and never had a problems as well as other ladies. I actually have never had a problem at an AMP except for the asian only room salons which don't even cater across asian races. AMPs like SPA1 usually check you through the peep or camera and if you are not too their liking they just get you another girl. You woundn't even know. It is their choice to be with you or not.

I am sorry you buddy had a bad time. But, don't take it out on the place and worse on all of us.

Next time, ask for another provider or head up the road. You could also call and make an appointment if you want to be 100% sure and then you can ask for someone who doesn't have a problem with different races.

Let's keep LE out of this. It is bad enough all DC is dried up.

Take Care.

Thank you for your miliatry service.

Wood Wind
06-26-10, 12:31
Went over to the Greenbelt space and met up with Joon. I was a large Kim fan for many years and still like here, but Joon has reallly made the extra effort to connect and her ratings have gone up across the board. Those two really work it hard. The other ladys are find as well like Sarah, but I tend to go Joon, Kim, Joon, Joon, Kim.

She gave a nice TS followed by a soft touch massage to my liking. I will return.

Has anyone ever asked for both at the same time. That would be totally hot. I'd pay extra for that.

Happy Mongering.

Wood Wind
06-26-10, 12:36
Spa1 is not Rascist. I have had a time with Coco and others without any problems. I vote we keep LE out of this. This is the first I've heard of this type of problem and I truly feel bad for your buddy.

Most places peep you thru the camera before they answer the door and pick a lady who doesn't have a problem with you, so there should not be any issues. I've never had a problem except for all asian room salon places which is a different story.

Hopefully you have a better experiecne next time. Plesae keep LE out of this. DC is already on lock don't need the rest closing up.

Take Care Happy Mongering.

Vaspaman
06-28-10, 16:15
She told him the "repairs" were nearly done, and she was looking forward to opening soon. She wants to try to get the same gals.

I do not know how she plans to deal with the licensing issue, though. It used to be a couple of well placed bribes would do, but not now.It would be great if this location would reopen as I have enjoyed many visits here. Does anyone know if the gals are available or at other locations? My favorites were Mena and Janie. PM if you like.

Brahmabull
06-29-10, 16:46
It would be great if this location would reopen as I have enjoyed many visits here. Does anyone know if the gals are available or at other locations? My favorites were Mena and Janie. PM if you like.

Jenny went back to China several months before BT closed.
Mena is working in LI it is unlikely she will return if they ever reopen, unless of course her current spa is slow and not generating the same income.

Brahmabull
06-29-10, 16:51
Most places peep you thru the camera before they answer the door and pick a lady who doesn't have a problem with you, so there should not be any issues. I've never had a problem except for all asian room salon places which is a different story.

Hopefully you have a better experiecne next time. Plesae keep LE out of this. DC is already on lock don't need the rest closing up.

Take Care Happy Mongering.

Spa1 the girl who opens the door is the one who is next in rotation. Simply as that. They do not scout the camera and say "who wants this one", whom ever's turn it is gets the client.

It is not a problem now because Spa1 has 3 different girls. Cindy, Victoria, and Monique have rotated in. SPA1 from 2nd hand reports is back to being just as crappy as it was prior to Sunny and Mickey showing up.

They are back to shorting time so DO NOT PAY FOR 1hr, you will probably not get even half of that. Last person I received intel from saw Cindy and said he was in and out in 25mins despite paying for the hour.

Jackmemd
06-30-10, 14:31
Went over to the Greenbelt space and met up with Joon. I was a large Kim fan for many years and still like here, but Joon has reallly made the extra effort to connect and her ratings have gone up across the board. Those two really work it hard. The other ladys are find as well like Sarah, but I tend to go Joon, Kim, Joon, Joon, Kim.

She gave a nice TS followed by a soft touch massage to my liking. I will return.

Has anyone ever asked for both at the same time. That would be totally hot. I'd pay extra for that.

Happy Mongering.What is the location?

Eskimo
07-01-10, 17:35
Yeah, where?

If your talking about Rising Sun, I must be doing something wrong, cuz that place is a waste of real estate!

Exclient
07-02-10, 08:12
As I've said before. Pay no attention to the Wind. WW is a cop who has no real information to offer. He is just trying to build up his number of posts to gain some superficial trust, which I'm sure will then lead to him trying to get real info out of you and you. There's nothing there, so you might as well move on. Find me one sustanitive post that he has ever posted, and convince me otherwise. Good luck hunting. You won't find it.

Mad Cl
07-03-10, 07:46
I was a regular with Julie at BT.

If anyone knows where she is working now, I would greatly appreciate the info.

Thanks

Brahmabull
07-03-10, 19:58
I was a regular with Julie at BT.

If anyone knows where she is working now, I would greatly appreciate the info.

Thanks

Last I heard. New Jersey.

None of the BT girls are working this area.

Terpterp
07-05-10, 00:15
Last I heard. New Jersey.

None of the BT girls are working this area.Is she in/near Atlantic City? Feel free to PM if necessary.

Brahmabull
07-06-10, 18:32
Is she in/near Atlantic City? Feel free to PM if necessary.

No, near New York City.

No I do not know the spa name. You can try the Jersey boards for that area and see if they are talking about any "new" girls there.

Terpterp
07-07-10, 11:12
No, near New York City.

No I do not know the spa name. You can try the Jersey boards for that area and see if they are talking about any "new" girls there.Thanks Brahma.

Do they usually switch names when they move to a new spa?

Brahmabull
07-07-10, 14:19
Thanks Brahma.

Do they usually switch names when they move to a new spa?

Not unless someone there is already using the name. The BT girls are used to being called by their names (some 4 years or more there), so I doubt they would change them unless there is a girl already there going by that name.

MikedD
08-01-10, 17:45
Stopped in at Spa 1 last week. Saw Judy. I have other posts to make in other areas so I will be to the point. She said she did not know a Vickie. (I was SURE the last time I was there my therapist said her name was Vickie) She did say Mickie is on vacation. (Whatever that means) Judy said it was her second day there. Hence no posts on her yet I guess.
Judy:
Face 6/7
body 8/9
massage 9
extras 8

All in all I would see her again.

Brahmabull
08-02-10, 00:32
Stopped in at Spa 1 last week. Saw Judy. I have other posts to make in other areas so I will be to the point. She said she did not know a Vickie. (I was SURE the last time I was there my therapist said her name was Vickie) She did say Mickie is on vacation. (Whatever that means) Judy said it was her second day there. Hence no posts on her yet I guess.
Judy:
Face 6/7
body 8/9
massage 9
extras 8

All in all I would see her again.

There was a Mickie she has been gone a while and was worth seeing. Judy(what's with the hair color?) is new so do not expect her to know everyone who was there before her. She probably is just familar with Mickie because I am sure they get a lot of calls for her.

You probably did see a "Vicky" because about 2 rotations ago there was a girl going by Victoria who was at Spa1. She was not even there 3 weeks I believe, and it seems Lilly wasn't either.

So for what it's worth you probably heard right and saw Victoria, because Mickie has been gone for several months.

MikedD
08-02-10, 19:49
There was a Mickie she has been gone a while and was worth seeing. Judy(what's with the hair color?) is new so do not expect her to know everyone who was there before her. She probably is just familar with Mickie because I am sure they get a lot of calls for her.

You probably did see a "Vicky" because about 2 rotations ago there was a girl going by Victoria who was at Spa1. She was not even there 3 weeks I believe, and it seems Lilly wasn't either.

So for what it's worth you probably heard right and saw Victoria, because Mickie has been gone for several months.

Good to know I was/am not yet loosing my memory!

Propilot
08-08-10, 01:30
Gentleman,the massage place in Greenbelt and the massage place in Fort Washington are under the same management. You can probably expect the same non service and the same old providers at each place.

Spladle
08-25-10, 11:49
New place in pgc parked especially close to a church where LE congragates.

Brahmabull
08-25-10, 13:45
New place in pgc parked especially close to a church where LE congragates.

So are you reviewing this place? Suggesting someone try it? What exactly is the point of your post.

If you are reviewing the place, for a review that sucked.
If you are suggesting someone try it, again, that bit if info sucked. You would need a bit more then this to get someone to hunt for a place.

If you could kindly explain the point of your post, I would appreciate it.

HotFootTeddy
08-27-10, 15:40
I decided to TOFTT and went to the new place to which Spladle referred.

Overall it was similar in experience to other spots in the area and NOVA, but a definite improvement over Potomac Harbor, and recently closed locations in Southern MD, in terms of provider age, looks, and massage quality. If I need a good massage and a relaxing experience, I would return.

Some basics: Relatively inconspicuous, no external sign, OK parking lot off of busy road, nice enough facility, stand up tub/shower is available for you to use before appointment.

If any seniors/regular contributors seek additional information/details - shoot me a PM. Since this place is new and there's already Spladle's concerns, I'm not giving out names or details publicly.

Analystgreene
08-28-10, 18:36
I stopped by earlier this week. $70 for house and a massage from a 50+ year old woman. Wasn't will to part with my precious funds for that.

I decided to TOFTT and went to the new place to which Spladle referred.

Overall it was similar in experience to other spots in the area and NOVA, but a definite improvement over Potomac Harbor, and recently closed locations in Southern MD, in terms of provider age, looks, and massage quality. If I need a good massage and a relaxing experience, I would return.

Some basics: Relatively inconspicuous, no external sign, OK parking lot off of busy road, nice enough facility, stand up tub/shower is available for you to use before appointment.

If any seniors/regular contributors seek additional information/details - shoot me a PM. Since this place is new and there's already Spladle's concerns, I'm not giving out names or details publicly.

Alpha D
08-29-10, 19:56
Considering that this place is on my side of the beltway and is in a reasonable location, I tried it out and was pleasantly surprised. Suffice it to say that the backwalking was just what I needed. No TS but an unassisted shower is. That was the only drawback I found.

Sr Members can PM for more if you desire.

I will return. Hopefully, this legit AMP can stick around these parts. My body appreciates the local attention.

Thanks, Brahmabull, for the kind directions to this thread.

AD

Jalb25
09-03-10, 19:39
Anyone have any new info on Beltsville Therapy? Is it ever going to reopen or is it gone for good? I always liked Yumi (Mamasan). I know some of the girls had issues with her but she was always very, very nice to me.

Brahmabull
09-03-10, 22:23
Anyone have any new info on Beltsville Therapy? Is it ever going to reopen or is it gone for good? I always liked Yumi (Mamasan). I know some of the girls had issues with her but she was always very, very nice to me.

If you call her she is still giving the same answer, "we open soon, call next week". Of course that has been the answer since March.

Who can say at this point if they will reopen or not. She is still there answering the phone, so as far as that goes it is a sign pointing to yes, they will. If they were not going to reopen the owner would not keep her there.

The girls have all moved on. IF it reopens. It will not likely be the same.

Propilot
09-03-10, 22:52
Visited Golden for the second time in as many weeks. My second visit was to see if this amp offered anything extra. The answer is NO. I saw the same girl both times and she seemed comfortable enough to talk. As Alpha D stated, it is a legit amp and it does provide the relief you need after a hard day's work. $70. at the door and $50. tip. I suggest making the tip $40. as a standard for what they do.

Brahmabull
09-04-10, 21:57
I called several times and drove by tonight the open sign was off and the room behind it dark.

I am hoping they were just busy and all 3 girls were working and couldn't get to the phone and the open sign was switched off to discourage walkins.

But I do not know, anyone have any idea if they are closed now or what the deal is, has someone been there this evening?

I stopped by Lily's instead and saw Sonya, she is great as always. Review to be posted later or tomorrow.

Ease1
09-05-10, 14:39
I called several times and drove by tonight the open sign was off and the room behind it dark.

I am hoping they were just busy and all 3 girls were working and couldn't get to the phone and the open sign was switched off to discourage walkins.

But I do not know, anyone have any idea if they are closed now or what the deal is, has someone been there this evening?

I stopped by Lily's instead and saw Sonya, she is great as always. Review to be posted later or tomorrow.I normally don't post but I read the boards. I'm just a free wheeler but I called and got an answer. I'm going to check it out. Will post later!

Brahmabull
09-07-10, 16:57
Visited Golden for the second time in as many weeks. My second visit was to see if this amp offered anything extra. The answer is NO. I saw the same girl both times and she seemed comfortable enough to talk. As Alpha D stated, it is a legit amp and it does provide the relief you need after a hard day's work. $70. at the door and $50. tip. I suggest making the tip $40. as a standard for what they do.

Propilot-Always check your six.They have been reviewed twice on another site offering EXTended massages. PM me if you want to know the provider's name who was reviewed as such.

Nevertooold
09-12-10, 18:54
I called about two weeks ago and spoke with Yumi. Because I asked after several girls I had seen before she said she was available. I paid my $7. She said they were renovating and shower was not available. Standard massage and HJ. That was all. No touching allowed and she remained fully clothed. I will not return.

Qasian
09-13-10, 06:17
I called about two weeks ago and spoke with Yumi. Because I asked after several girls I had seen before she said she was available. I paid my $7. She said they were renovating and shower was not available. Standard massage and HJ. That was all. No touching allowed and she remained fully clothed. I will not return.I'm not surprised you won't return! She's at least 60 years old, isn't she?

Qasian
09-13-10, 06:21
I called about two weeks ago and spoke with Yumi. Because I asked after several girls I had seen before she said she was available. I paid my $7. She said they were renovating and shower was not available. Standard massage and HJ. That was all. No touching allowed and she remained fully clothed. I will not return.I'm not surprised you won't return! She's at least 60 years old, isn't she? Nevertooold? I'm wondering if that applies to you...or them!?

Brahmabull
09-17-10, 08:47
I called about two weeks ago and spoke with Yumi. Because I asked after several girls I had seen before she said she was available. I paid my $7. She said they were renovating and shower was not available. Standard massage and HJ. That was all. No touching allowed and she remained fully clothed. I will not return.

She has been offering to massage people who call up and question her for more then a few seconds. Everytime I call I get told to come in and she'll do it. Not my thing but it may be for someone else.

She is alone in there day in and day out perhaps the isolation is getting to her.

Brahmabull
09-17-10, 08:57
They have had a staff rotation or 2 since my last visit, so I thought I would see if they had gotten anyone worth mentioning.

In short no.

I went this past Saturday about 9-930pm. I always opt for the 1/2 hr here since they seem to short you on time every visit.
I was greeted by KeKe, mid 40s, not attractive, not ugly, just very plain. Her build was average, her rear was flat and non-existant. I asked if anyone else was available and she said they were busy.

Normally I would leave here, and I have in the past but I do not know why I had this thought that an average looking girl would possibly try harder and perform well. I guess I was being optimistic.

She gave about 5mins (maybe less) of a soft fingertip massage. She then whispered in my ear "what you want". After taking care of the particulars we began.

She was trying to keep me from gaining full entrance and complained about she being too small for me, and tried to get me to let her go back to BJ or HJ for the finish. Finally I relented as it just was not a pleasant experience at all.

If you are contemplating this place now that Lily's has closed and Kyoto has not reopened, I would say at least until the next staff change, skip it. Travel into DC or hit Silk or ML or one of the Bmore spots.

MikedD
09-18-10, 20:24
They have had a staff rotation or 2 since my last visit, so I thought I would see if they had gotten anyone worth mentioning.

In short no.

I went this past Saturday about 9-930pm. I always opt for the 1/2 hr here since they seem to short you on time every visit.
I was greeted by KeKe, mid 40s, not attractive, not ugly, just very plain. Her build was average, her rear was flat and non-existant. I asked if anyone else was available and she said they were busy.

Normally I would leave here, and I have in the past but I do not know why I had this thought that an average looking girl would possibly try harder and perform well. I guess I was being optimistic.

She gave about 5mins (maybe less) of a soft fingertip massage. She then whispered in my ear "what you want". After taking care of the particulars we began.

She was trying to keep me from gaining full entrance and complained about she being too small for me, and tried to get me to let her go back to BJ or HJ for the finish. Finally I relented as it just was not a pleasant experience at all.

If you are contemplating this place now that Lily's has closed and Kyoto has not reopened, I would say at least until the next staff change, skip it. Travel into DC or hit Silk or ML or one of the Bmore spots.

You say "..or hit Silk of ML..
Is Silk still non FS? I have not been there in a while..I will be in the area in 4 or 5 weeks or so. Thanks and be safe...

Brahmabull
09-20-10, 09:34
You say "..or hit Silk of ML..
Is Silk still non FS? I have not been there in a while..I will be in the area in 4 or 5 weeks or so. Thanks and be safe...

Silk is not known to be a FS spot. ML on the other hand, YMMV.
But reduced services at Silk tend to outshine any service at Spa1.

Laz Long
09-25-10, 22:13
Decided to check this out last night.

First off, I've never been to an AMP before. I'm more of a strip club / lap dance guy, normally. It was discussion of AMPs, though, that first brought me to this board and started reading a couple of years back. So, I decided to take the plunge.

I drove past the place the first time, and had to turn around, despite them having a lighted sign on the street. I arrived just before 10pm, and was greeted at the door by Lena. Despite what I've read here, when she asked if I'd been there before, I was honest and told her, "No. " (After we were done and she asked where I usually go, I even admitted that it was my first time for this type of thing.)

She lead me to a room, told me it was $70 for the house. I gave her the money and put the tip on the table. She left the room (I'm guessing to pay the house?) and came back a few minutes later. She told me to lie on the table. No shower.

The massage was very light touch, and relaxing. I was getting very peaceful by the time she asked me to flip.

Her English was pretty good, but more importantly, she knew just how to speak to me. I left quite satisfied, and would go back. Of course, since I have no other AMP experiences to compare it to, that's not necessarily a valuable endorsement. I checked my clock when I got back to the car, and I was in for just shy of an hour. Lena treated me well, and definitely never made me feel rushed.

MikedD
09-25-10, 22:37
Silk is not known to be a FS spot. ML on the other hand, YMMV.
But reduced services at Silk tend to outshine any service at Spa1.

Sorry to disagree, but I have been to Spa1 twice and left very very happy both times...I guess as always YMMV.

Brahmabull
09-26-10, 00:45
Sorry to disagree, but I have been to Spa1 twice and left very very happy both times...I guess as always YMMV.

Mike, I do not doubt you left happy. I have had several good experiences there. But the bad ones are more frequent then good. If you are just looking for FS you will leave happy.

If you want any sort of massage or quality service you wont get either at SPA1 unless they happen to get a stray girl in there who is used to giving the "true spa" experience.

You know the spa experience where you get the full time you pay for, and they completely pamper you for every minute you are there and give you a quality massage prior to the 'extra' service..This does not exist at spa 1 and I am not the ONLY one who thinks so.

MikedD
09-26-10, 12:59
Mike, I do not doubt you left happy. I have had several good experiences there. But the bad ones are more frequent then good. If you are just looking for FS you will leave happy.

If you want any sort of massage or quality service you wont get either at SPA1 unless they happen to get a stray girl in there who is used to giving the "true spa" experience.

You know the spa experience where you get the full time you pay for, and they completely pamper you for every minute you are there and give you a quality massage prior to the 'extra' service..This does not exist at spa 1 and I am not the ONLY one who thinks so.

Good point. I get where you are comming from now. Take care.

Loaded Male
09-27-10, 08:56
I've been to SPA1 twice and enjoyed my time with Anne - My understanding is - she's gone - not sure.

Brahmabull
09-27-10, 18:15
I've been to SPA1 twice and enjoyed my time with Anne - My understanding is - she's gone - not sure.

You obviously haven't been this year, since Anne has been gone since late 2009.

Terpterp
09-30-10, 00:54
I'm not surprised you won't return! She's at least 60 years old, isn't she? Nevertooold? I'm wondering if that applies to you...or them!?Wow!

(was she watching Korean soaps at the time?)

Brahmabull
09-30-10, 22:25
Ads are on CL. We started a discussion about them on either the Bmore or Jessup threads I do not recall which, but they rightly belong here, since they are in PG.

On Hanover Parkway..

Signs on the outside say Accupressure, and one of the early ads said that or something like that, but now they read Greenbelt Health Spa.

I paid a visit someone in the other thread was nice enough to TOFTT.

I 1st went on Saturday evening at about 9:40, marched up the stairs and rang the bell and they opened the opposite door (go there you will see what I mean), she said "oh we are closed" I said what time do you close, she said 10pm. Ads say "Open until night" so basically, when it slows down they close whenever they feel like it. I was not happy.

2nd visit today, 7:20pm Lights inside all dark except 1 window, stairwell dark, door locked on the outside. Its raining and I am thinking screw this now the 2nd time they have closed when I consider it early (10pm on SAT is early, 7pm on a week day is early). As I am getting in my car, the lights in the stairway come on and the mamasan waved me back in.

I got out of the car she opened the door and lead me upstairs.

The place is spotless (should be it is new), the stand up assisted shower was great. It was in a nice spaceous shower room.

My room was small, had 2 doors one locked and both had windows in the doors, covered.

My therapist was Hana.

Good soft touch, Swedish style massage. Lots of roaming OTC and UTC.

Great finish. NO details do not want the new place to get in trouble.

Trusted members and contributors can PM for dirty details.

Nice alternative for this area, I will repeat.

Powkid
10-01-10, 15:34
Ads are on CL. We started a discussion about them on either the Bmore or Jessup threads I do not recall which, but they rightly belong here, since they are in PG.

On Hanover Parkway..

Signs on the outside say Accupressure, and one of the early ads said that or something like that, but now they read Greenbelt Health Spa.

I paid a visit someone in the other thread was nice enough to TOFTT.

I 1st went on Saturday evening at about 9:40, marched up the stairs and rang the bell and they opened the opposite door (go there you will see what I mean), she said "oh we are closed" I said what time do you close, she said 10pm. Ads say "Open until night" so basically, when it slows down they close whenever they feel like it. I was not happy.

2nd visit today, 7:20pm Lights inside all dark except 1 window, stairwell dark, door locked on the outside. Its raining and I am thinking screw this now the 2nd time they have closed when I consider it early (10pm on SAT is early, 7pm on a week day is early). As I am getting in my car, the lights in the stairway come on and the mamasan waved me back in.

I got out of the car she opened the door and lead me upstairs.

The place is spotless (should be it is new), the stand up assisted shower was great. It was in a nice spaceous shower room.

My room was small, had 2 doors one locked and both had windows in the doors, covered.

My therapist was Hana.

Good soft touch, Swedish style massage. Lots of roaming OTC and UTC.

Great finish. NO details do not want the new place to get in trouble.

Trusted members and contributors can PM for dirty details.

Nice alternative for this area, I will repeat."I went last Sunday" had a great time. Highly recommended.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited to
normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi Powkid,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Bravedog
10-06-10, 18:54
Hello, all,

I visited the new greenbelt place on hannover pk (TOFTT. The first time there I went around lunch time,

Met with Hanna. Did the standard shower plus 1 hr massage. Service was great, attitude and

Massage also receive high scores. Second time, I met with BP (or pb not sure, massage and

Service was also great, will definitely return.

Bravedog.

Bravedog
10-06-10, 18:58
Hi y'all,

I've stumbled upon a decent place near SP, off Lockwood. Good variety of asian / latina / black.

Masseus. Only downside is the lack of shower to break the ice. Great service but some of.

The ladies won't help you leave with a happy face. Ask for precious, she is young and good.

Bravedog.

Brahmabull
10-07-10, 13:39
Hi y'all,

I've stumbled upon a decent place near SP, off Lockwood. Good variety of asian / latina / black.

Masseus. Only downside is the lack of shower to break the ice. Great service but some of.

The ladies won't help you leave with a happy face. Ask for precious, she is young and good.

Bravedog. I do not believe the Lockwood place is in PG county. I believe that is MC.

There are mixed reports most say this place is 0 extras and a so so massage. I have visited 1 time, no extra and the massage sucked.

Most spas in MC are not offering extras.

I would not repeat.

Oh and on your Hanover report, for the record, you do not really TOFTT if you ENJOYED the service, you took one for yourself.

Taking one for the team implies you WASTED money to discover a new place was not worth the money, and you warn people away. Good report none the less.

Bravedog
10-07-10, 17:27
Yea, Lockwood is not PG county, but it is borderline. I will post it on MC board next time.

I went to that place 3 times, the first two I walked out happy on the last I saw Jessica (half-white / hisp)

Although the massage was Ok did get any extras.

I do not believe the Lockwood place is in PG county. I believe that is MC.

There are mixed reports most say this place is 0 extras and a so so massage. I have visited 1 time, no extra and the massage sucked.

Most spas in MC are not offering extras.

I would not repeat.

Oh and on your Hanover report, for the record, you do not really TOFTT if you ENJOYED the service, you took one for yourself.

Taking one for the team implies you WASTED money to discover a new place was not worth the money, and you warn people away. Good report none the less.

A Otay
10-13-10, 08:32
Took a trip to Hanover on Sunday evening around 7:30. I found everything the previous posts talked about was true except for Hanna; she is gone. However, I was told by my provider that there will be a new provider with the same name there starting this weekend that is "really, really good. " That is the first time in my many years of this sport that one provider recommended another provider.

I saw an older woman named Young ". As in not old. " I am not kidding, that is how she said it. She told me she was 40 and seemed to think that I might be disappointed in that. That makes her way younger than me and I thought she was nice. She gave me a great massage which I was looking for and I left very happy although the menu is limited. Her English was very good too.

Since BT is no more, I may have found my new favorite place.

Jackmemd
10-13-10, 09:53
Where is this place located.

Took a trip to Hanover on Sunday evening around 7:30. I found everything the previous posts talked about was true except for Hanna; she is gone. However, I was told by my provider that there will be a new provider with the same name there starting this weekend that is "really, really good. " That is the first time in my many years of this sport that one provider recommended another provider.

I saw an older woman named Young ". As in not old. " I am not kidding, that is how she said it. She told me she was 40 and seemed to think that I might be disappointed in that. That makes her way younger than me and I thought she was nice. She gave me a great massage which I was looking for and I left very happy although the menu is limited. Her English was very good too.

Since BT is no more, I may have found my new favorite place.

Brahmabull
10-14-10, 09:36
Where is this place located.In Greenbelt. You can't miss their ads on CL if you take even 1 second to look.

Alpha D
10-14-10, 20:23
Gents,

Mamasan requested that I tell my friends about Golden. I have, but here is a reminder. I'd suggest taking a risk on this one fellas. It is legit and friendly. SR members who want to go (especially those who remember Green Court in DC) should PM me before going.

AD.

Visited Golden for the second time in as many weeks. My second visit was to see if this AMP offered anything extra. The answer is NO. I saw the same girl both times and she seemed comfortable enough to talk. As Alpha the stated, it is a legit AMP and it does provide the relief you need after a hard day's work. $70. At the door and $50. Tip. I suggest making the tip $40. As a standard for what they do.

Member #4609
10-16-10, 20:26
Okay, after being out of the game for more than a year, I was going to dip my toe back into the hobby today by visiting Hanover Parkway, Greenbelt. After finding the place (it's in the condo-like offices, not the big buildings) I got spooked.

First of all, I saw a Greenbelt cop car down on the street. I think it was empty.

And then in the lot in front of the spa, there was a white van with Tenn. Plates with all the windows tinted out. And when I tried to look into the front of the van, there was a bunch of cardboard there blocking my view.

Maybe I was just being super paranoid but I didn't venture into the place. Besides that, the complex is near residential areas including a small park which was crowded today.

I don't think this place will last very long and I'm too scared to try it out now.

Brahmabull
10-17-10, 11:09
Okay, after being out of the game for more than a year, I was going to dip my toe back into the hobby today by visiting Hanover Parkway, Greenbelt. After finding the place (it's in the condo-like offices, not the big buildings) I got spooked.

First of all, I saw a Greenbelt cop car down on the street. I think it was empty.

And then in the lot in front of the spa, there was a white van with Tenn. Plates with all the windows tinted out. And when I tried to look into the front of the van, there was a bunch of cardboard there blocking my view.

Maybe I was just being super paranoid but I didn't venture into the place. Besides that, the complex is near residential areas including a small park which was crowded today.

I don't think this place will last very long and I'm too scared to try it out now. Your loss.

I went by yesterday (Saturday) and had a visit and it was just fine. There must be over 100, doctor, dentist, lab, lawyers etc in that very LARGE complex, it is not so unusual to find a police car in such a place, any more so then to find a police car in the parking lot of a strip mall that also houses a MP.

The van you describe more fits with a many a construction vehicle (ie people who do remodels) I have seen, than it does with LE.

I would agree you are super paranoid. They have not bothered Rising Sun in years, why would they bother the new place right out of the gate?

Member #4609
10-17-10, 12:58
I would agree you are super paranoid. They have not bothered Rising Sun in years, why would they bother the new place right out of the gate? You are probably right. I was probably being too paranoid.

In answer to your question I have to ask a question: why did BT survive for so long without any hassle only to get shutdown?

I went to BT 10 years ago when it had a limited menu and then went there regularly up to 2009.

I'm just saying that the hobby offers no guarantees and what seems too easy usually is. I still don't quite understand how BT survived for so long without attention.

And I've not been to Rising Sun in almost 10 years because the menu there is too limited.

So if Rising Sun isn't that popular due to a limited menu, then they will get less attention. Their location is also more abandoned than the Hanover one which seems more out in the open.

Bravedog
10-18-10, 14:09
No problem with this new place. I've gone there at several times with good service and no PE.

Anywhere. If you are worried about the number of cars in the office area, go there on the.

Weekend. Besides that the place is great! (Hanna)

You are probably right. I was probably being too paranoid.

In answer to your question I have to ask a question: why did BT survive for so long without any hassle only to get shutdown?

I went to BT 10 years ago when it had a limited menu and then went there regularly up to 2009.

I'm just saying that the hobby offers no guarantees and what seems too easy usually is. I still don't quite understand how BT survived for so long without attention.

And I've not been to Rising Sun in almost 10 years because the menu there is too limited.

So if Rising Sun isn't that popular due to a limited menu, then they will get less attention. Their location is also more abandoned than the Hanover one which seems more out in the open.

Alpha D
10-19-10, 22:53
Guys, I hope you are visiting Golden. It is too convenient for us not to use their services. Five minutes from 495 and a mile from the AAFB VA gate. It is old school, with real rooms and doors, and they keep it clean. The parking is not secluded, but it is private. Good area of town, safe, quiet but busy enough to not get noticed.

The ladies are friendly, pretty, and skilled. I have seen Heidi, Mae, and Lily. They all are very skilled with back walking with Heidi getting top honors. If you like a hard massage, Lily is your girl. And Mae has very good technique with her hands around the face, neck, and shoulders. There are others there, I just haven't had the pleasure of meeting them.

I want this place to stay around, so put it into your rotation. It is way to convenient for me to let it slip away. I don't have to go over the river as often now!

Oh, and if you use up the last of the body wash, kindly buy some more (inside joke for those who know).

AD

Brahmabull
10-20-10, 14:38
Guys, I hope you are visiting Golden. It is too convenient for us not to use their services. Five minutes from 495 and a mile from the AAFB VA gate.

It is way to convenient for me to let it slip away. I don't have to go over the river as often now!

ADThis place is not convenient for all of us. Baltimore, Howard, PG, MC, and Nova. Tysons.Annandale is where I am throughout most days. I do not get over to that side of the of beltway much. If I do, I will check them out.

Alpha D
10-20-10, 23:52
This place is not convenient for all of us. Baltimore, Howard, PG, MC, and Nova. Tysons.Annandale is where I am throughout most days. I do not get over to that side of the of beltway much. If I do, I will check them out.B,

No worries here. PG County is pretty good size. But I know that there are plenty-o-mongers who travel the 5 and IH Hwy every swingin' day to places south. This is a first stop for anyone who would have to venture from Waldorf, Idian Head, etc into DC, NoVA, or MD proper. If you are further north and only venture down to Clinton occasionally, then it's reasonable that you wouldn't frequent Golden much.

I simply wanted to put my seal of approval on the place and talk it up a little to the boys from South Central.

Invest in your favorite provider. The dividends may surprise you.

AD

Brahmabull
10-21-10, 00:55
B,

No worries here. PG County is pretty good size. But I know that there are plenty-o-mongers who travel the 5 and IH Hwy every swingin' day to places south. This is a first stop for anyone who would have to venture from Waldorf, Idian Head, etc into DC, NoVA, or MD proper. If you are further north and only venture down to Clinton occasionally, then it's reasonable that you wouldn't frequent Golden much.

I simply wanted to put my seal of approval on the place and talk it up a little to the boys from South Central.

Invest in your favorite provider. The dividends may surprise you.

ADEven if I don't get over that way much it is still good to know there is something available worth checking out in what I understand was a pretty "dry" area.

Perhaps 1 will lead to 2, and so on.

MikedD
10-25-10, 19:27
After going to Spa 1 the week before (see post if interested. On my way back through your area 6 days later.

Went to Silk last week around 1:30 PM. I paid for my hour and in came Tiffany. She was cute and I thought "cool".

She gave me my TS, put me in the sauna and took me back to our room. Then for the first time I got a "bait and switch". She told me that some other girl would give the massage. Then even more surprising to me she asked me if I was going to be "good to" or "be nice" to the girl. She told me to put a tip on the table now. I told her I will later. We went back and forth briefly then I "shooed" her out. I was wondering what was going to happen and about 5 mins later in comes Tina. WOW. I was glad for the switch. Briefly she was very very good and after massage she told me to flip over. I asked if I could put myself in between her thigh. She kind of laughed and said she did not know how to to that. I taught her. All in all since Silk still seems to be non FS I had a nice time and was in and out in 50 minutes.

Ginger Man
10-26-10, 05:49
After going to Spa 1 the week before (see post if interested. On my way back through your area 6 days later.

Went to Silk last week around 1:30 PM. I paid for my hour and in came Tiffany. She was cute and I thought "cool".

She gave me my TS, put me in the sauna and took me back to our room. Then for the first time I got a "bait and switch". She told me that some other girl would give the massage. Then even more surprising to me she asked me if I was going to be "good to" or "be nice" to the girl. She told me to put a tip on the table now. I told her I will later. We went back and forth briefly then I "shooed" her out. I was wondering what was going to happen and about 5 mins later in comes Tina. WOW. I was glad for the switch. Briefly she was very very good and after massage she told me to flip over. I asked if I could put myself in between her thigh. She kind of laughed and said she did not know how to to that. I taught her. All in all since Silk still seems to be non FS I had a nice time and was in and out in 50 minutes. My recent experience at Silk matches yours. They want the $$ up front, and DC rates at that. I guess if you have a rapport with a particular gal that is okay, but it is not like it used to be when it was Rainbow. Also, this is a Jessup not a PG spa, but no matter.

MikedD
10-26-10, 22:37
My recent experience at Silk matches yours. They want the $$ up front, and DC rates at that. I guess if you have a rapport with a particular gal that is okay, but it is not like it used to be when it was Rainbow. Also, this is a Jessup not a PG spa, but no matter.Not from your area so I get my Jessup and PG counties confused.

Also before my session with Tina she did not ask for any money up front. She just started the massage.

After our session, not being FS I left 50 for her. She did not complain.

Wood Wind
10-30-10, 10:06
Was in the mood for a little fun and rode over 32 and up to the topside of the shops. Its always interesting when people at the other businesses look at you. I'm glad I don't work next to an AMP, I'd have to put them on automatic payroll deduction.

Went into the room a quickly stripped down. Tina came in looking sexy in a nice dress. She told me she was Tina, like Tina Turner. She was very pleasant.

Had a nice soft massage and all my tension was relieved. I'll repeat they always have nice looking ladies that show me a good time.

Take Care Fellas.

ed21403
11-03-10, 21:04
Guys, I hope you are visiting Golden. It is too convenient for us not to use their services. Five minutes from 495 and a mile from the AAFB VA gate. It is old school, with real rooms and doors, and they keep it clean. The parking is not secluded, but it is private. Good area of town, safe, quiet but busy enough to not get noticed.

The ladies are friendly, pretty, and skilled. I have seen Heidi, Mae, and Lily. They all are very skilled with back walking with Heidi getting top honors. If you like a hard massage, Lily is your girl. And Mae has very good technique with her hands around the face, neck, and shoulders. There are others there, I just haven't had the pleasure of meeting them.

I want this place to stay around, so put it into your rotation. It is way to convenient for me to let it slip away. I don't have to go over the river as often now!

Oh, and if you use up the last of the body wash, kindly buy some more (inside joke for those who know.

ADStopped by tonight. I saw Mae. She is a great, very friendly & upbeat. We had a great hour together. She mentioned she will be moving out of the area within the next week or so. It's probably better or I might be spending way too much time there.

Alpha D
11-03-10, 22:45
Gents,

We need to better coordinate our timing on visitng Golden! Eight of us in one hour is a little much. There were at least two there when I arrived and I heard four more during the hour I was there. Don't know if Mamasan sent some away, but she's going to need to recruit more girls to cover the demand.

It's nice to see that others are trying the place out. At least it won't die on the vine for lack of patronage.

Saw Mae.

Great back walk. Her feet are like heaven. Smooth, firm, and under just the right amount of weight to really make a guy feel good. Her massages are always delivered with a great attitude and beautiful smile.

Please, be nice to the ladies.

AD

Ginger Man
11-04-10, 05:54
Was in the mood for a little fun and rode over 32 and up to the topside of the shops. Its always interesting when people at the other businesses look at you. I'm glad I don't work next to an AMP, I'd have to put them on automatic payroll deduction.

Take Care Fellas. Payroll deduction, funny. When Angie owned Sky Spa in DC, we became pals. When she put an ATM into the spa, I told her to set it up for a $160 'Fast Cash' withdrawal. She asked,"Can I do that?"

Laz Long
11-04-10, 20:57
Made another visit to Spa 1 last night, around 11:30. Kina) met me at the door. From the looks of things, she was the only one there, or at least I was. Not a bad shape, decent face, probably late 30s / early 40s.

Was offered (and accepted) both a TS and a sauna. Neither were offered on my first visit.

Back in the room, Kina gave a pretty decent massage. She worked a knot out of my shoulder that has been nagging me for a month, and worked everything from my shoulders to my toes.

I ended up twice as happy as I expected to. One word of advice, Kina doesn't always make sure all the baes are covered before trying to advance. She did say she'll only be there for a month or so before she plans to move on.

MikedD
11-05-10, 19:44
Made another visit to Spa 1 last night, around 11:30. Kina) met me at the door. From the looks of things, she was the only one there, or at least I was. Not a bad shape, decent face, probably late 30s / early 40s.

Was offered (and accepted) both a TS and a sauna. Neither were offered on my first visit.

Back in the room, Kina gave a pretty decent massage. She worked a knot out of my shoulder that has been nagging me for a month, and worked everything from my shoulders to my toes.

I ended up twice as happy as I expected to. One word of advice, Kina doesn't always make sure all the baes are covered before trying to advance. She did say she'll only be there for a month or so before she plans to move on. I posted here about 2 weeks ago of my visit here. Just wondering is there a KINA and a TINA? I thought my massuse said her name was Tina. Just wondering, I know I won't be back in your area for a little while but one massuse stayed there for a long time and I would repeat with Tina. Now I am not sure if I should ask for Kina or Tina. Have fun and stay safe everyone.

Brahmabull
11-06-10, 09:54
I posted here about 2 weeks ago of my visit here. Just wondering is there a KINA and a TINA? I thought my massuse said her name was Tina. Just wondering, I know I won't be back in your area for a little while but one massuse stayed there for a long time and I would repeat with Tina. Now I am not sure if I should ask for Kina or Tina. Have fun and stay safe everyone.There was / is a Gina here for quiet some time. Generally she is not worth the visit if you want anything resembling a theraputic massage or quality service. If you are looking to get in get on get off and get out, Gina is your girl, she has some skills.

MikedD
11-06-10, 17:53
There was / is a Gina here for quiet some time. Generally she is not worth the visit if you want anything resembling a theraputic massage or quality service. If you are looking to get in get on get off and get out, Gina is your girl, she has some skills.Sorry Brahmabull the way I read your post you contradict yourself. You say Gina is not worth the time in your first sentence then in the next you say she has soem skills. Thats ok my friend, I am now TOTALY confused. Kina. Tina. Gina? Next time there will be a Trina and a Gina. You all take care.

Liquor Good
11-06-10, 19:36
Went last week. Nice looking area, office condos. Friendly greeter. Asked for Hannah (based on previous reviews) was told she's no longer there. Met Lily, in her first week down here from NYC.

Nice assisted shower, very nice massage and gentle lower back walking. Very good english, very nice gal.

Massage skills: 8.

Face: 7.

Breasts: B (natural and nice nipples)

Body: 7.

Standard finish after the flip (1st time.

DEFINITELY will return. Took personal interest in me and my visit. Nice gal.

Brahmabull
11-07-10, 18:49
Sorry Brahmabull the way I read your post you contradict yourself. You say Gina is not worth the time in your first sentence then in the next you say she has soem skills. Thats ok my friend, I am now TOTALY confused. Kina. Tina. Gina? Next time there will be a Trina and a Gina. You all take care.I did not contradict myself. Let me say again in case anyone else misunderstood.

Generally she is not worth the visit if you want anything resembling a theraputic massage or quality service.

If you are looking to get in get on get off and get out, Gina is your girl, she has some skills. So if you want a quality MASSAGE or any thing that resembles a massage, or expect good service (ie you get the time you pay for unrushed, or all those extra 'details' that are part of a spa experience), SPA1 is NOT your place.

If you want to have FS, little to no massage, don't care if you get 20mins when you pay for 1hr, do not care if the therapist starts cleaning the room while she expects you to get your clothes on and get out, SPA IS the place for you.

There is no contradiction. Spa1 can have a girl skilled at getting you off that provides a terrible massage and service experience, in fact they HAVE MASTED IT.

Jigglers88
11-08-10, 01:13
I did not contradict myself. Let me say again in case anyone else misunderstood.

So if you want a quality MASSAGE or any thing that resembles a massage, or expect good service (ie you get the time you pay for unrushed, or all those extra 'details' that are part of a spa experience, SPA1 is NOT your place.

If you want to have FS, little to no massage, don't care if you get 20mins when you pay for 1hr, do not care if the therapist starts cleaning the room while she expects you to get your clothes on and get out, SPA IS the place for you.

There is no contradiction. Spa1 can have a girl skilled at getting you off that provides a terrible massage and service experience, in fact they HAVE MASTED IT. Brahmabull is spot on. The couple times I've been there that was exactly what I got.

Laz Long
11-08-10, 06:32
Brahmabull is spot on. The couple times I've been there that was exactly what I got.Since my only two AMP visits ever have been here, I'll take your word for it.

My first visit clearly fit Brahmabull's description, other than I did get my full hour. My last visit, to me, was more like the spa experience I've heard him describe on the boards, but I admit it could be a fluke.

I need to try some of the spas that offer a more true experience before I make that call.

Jackmemd
11-09-10, 17:26
Went last week. Nice looking area, office condos. Friendly greeter. Asked for Hannah (based on previous reviews) was told she's no longer there. Met Lily, in her first week down here from NYC.

Nice assisted shower, very nice massage and gentle lower back walking. Very good english, very nice gal.

DEFINITELY will return. Took personal interest in me and my visit. Nice gal. Support Hanover or they will be gone. Business has been very slow.

Ginger Man
11-10-10, 05:23
Support Hanover or they will be gone. Business has been very slow.Do they advertise on BP or CL any more? Other than here, how will folks know they are there?

Brahmabull
11-10-10, 23:50
Do they advertise on BP or CL any more? Other than here, how will folks know they are there?All over CL. Every day.

I can't support them. After my initial visit with Hanna, I returned twice and both times I was stuck with Yung, who is anything but young.

The only other choice was a heavy set girl / lady who was apparently running the place and heavy isn't my thing and she was busy with a monger who was apparently her "boyfriend" or wanted to be, he kept running in and out to get things or bring things from his car.

Not that I care, but some of you do, he even pulled up as I was getting out and walked right up the stairs directly behind me and waited behind me while I rang the bell and entered at the same time I did. Now for those "privacy" concerned individuals (nothing wrong with that), this would probably be enough to put you off a place for good.

Now my service level was not the same as when I saw Hanna, nor was the effort even there, Yung did nothing to make herself look like her name and had no makeup, etc. Half assed massage, didn't want to do much on the ending.

I won't be repeating until they change staff.

Ortho313
11-11-10, 10:43
All over CL. Every day.

I can't support them. After my initial visit with Hanna, I returned twice and both times I was stuck with Yung, who is anything but young.

The only other choice was a heavy set girl / lady who was apparently running the place and heavy isn't my thing and she was busy with a monger who was apparently her "boyfriend" or wanted to be, he kept running in and out to get things or bring things from his car.

Not that I care, but some of you do, he even pulled up as I was getting out and walked right up the stairs directly behind me and waited behind me while I rang the bell and entered at the same time I did. Now for those "privacy" concerned individuals (nothing wrong with that) , this would probably be enough to put you off a place for good.

Now my service level was not the same as when I saw Hanna, nor was the effort even there, Yung did nothing to make herself look like her name and had no makeup, etc. Half assed massage, didn't want to do much on the ending.

I won't be repeating until they change staff. Unfortunately I had the same experience with Yung. I also will not be repeating until there are staffing improvements. Too many other choices with better experiences.

Ortho

Jackmemd
11-11-10, 12:43
Unfortunately I had the same experience with Yung. I also will not be repeating until there are staffing improvements. Too many other choices with better experiences.

OrthoNot been my experience. I have had "young" attractive GFE. Lisa has been my best provider. Try them again and ask for Lisa.

Parkinsons
11-12-10, 16:58
I posted here about 2 weeks ago of my visit here. Just wondering is there a KINA and a TINA? I thought my massuse said her name was Tina. Just wondering, I know I won't be back in your area for a little while but one massuse stayed there for a long time and I would repeat with Tina. Now I am not sure if I should ask for Kina or Tina. Have fun and stay safe everyone.Hi, I had 2 pretty good sessions with a Tina at Spa 1 around April / May before she moved on.

I'm wondering if she had returned and she was the one you saw.

Description: told me she's Chinese, shoulder length or shorter hair, stomach still kind of stretched out from prior pregnancy.

She was pleasant and has a nice face. I wouldn't mind seeing her again. Please confirm, thanks!

A Otay
11-13-10, 12:17
Unfortunately I had the same experience with Yung. I also will not be repeating until there are staffing improvements. Too many other choices with better experiences.

OrthoI have only been there twice. Yung was my first provider and I thought she was good and had a nice attitude. I had a very good massage and left happy. While she is not young to many of you guys, she is 20 years younger than me so I am ok with her age. . The second time I can't remember the provider for sure but she was only passing through on her way to Korea. I think her mind was on the trip.

I miss BT soooooooo much!

Tybo2
11-13-10, 14:49
I have only been there twice. Yung was my first provider and I thought she was good and had a nice attitude. I had a very good massage and left happy. While she is not young to many of you guys, she is 20 years younger than me so I am ok with her age. The second time I can't remember the provider for sure but she was only passing through on her way to Korea. I think her mind was on the trip.

I miss BT so much! I spoke to Uhmie, last week, She says they will be open soon now. I'm not certain what that means but I'm still hopeful and will be checking back from time to time.

Tybo2
11-13-10, 14:51
Has there been any reports lately on Parkway Therapy. What can be expected if you go there?

Crazy Dick
11-13-10, 20:49
The second time I can't remember the provider for sure but she was only passing through on her way to Korea. I think her mind was on the trip.

I miss BT soooooooo much! That was Sofia. She was only there for about a week. Was a so-so visit. For those who have fears of the location and parking. It's not a problem. You a paying a visit to an established business, what's the problem.

I miss BT, Downtown, Rio, Royal, Sun and my all time favorite Happiness! Oh for the days of old!

CD

Ginger Man
11-14-10, 07:29

OrthoI took a trip to Russia with Yung, St. Petersburg, I believe. She left with a pearl necklace I gave her, I left with a smile.

Titleist4
11-14-10, 10:55
Has there been any reports lately on Parkway Therapy. What can be expected if you go there?If you want to know, use the search function at the top right of the reports.

Brahmabull
11-15-10, 10:50
Has there been any reports lately on Parkway Therapy. What can be expected if you go there?Many and none of them good. If you go there you can expect a shitty massage and low quality extras from a very mature provider.

Busternutter
11-18-10, 13:47
I did not contradict myself. Let me say again in case anyone else misunderstood.

So if you want a quality MASSAGE or any thing that resembles a massage, or expect good service (ie you get the time you pay for unrushed, or all those extra 'details' that are part of a spa experience) , SPA1 is NOT your place.

There is no contradiction. Spa1 can have a girl skilled at getting you off that provides a terrible massage and service experience, in fact they HAVE MASTED IT. I agree fully With Brahmabull about that spa. I was just telling a friend; because of them I have not ventured out in a long time. I used to visit places several times a month until a few visits to Spa"O" and 3rd floor M street (DC)

Wood Wind
11-20-10, 10:15
I went to HP a couple weeks back. Being a new place had to give it a try. Went up the stairs. Damn I'm out of shape. I went to my room it actually is a very big place. Nana or Hana was my lady for the evening. There was a door so I was very hopeful. She was not bad looking and had a short skirt on so I was like yeah this is going to be good. I did the disrobe and she came back. I asked for a light massage. She was working it up and down my body. I went for the flip and asked about massage options. I choose the one that was avail at the time and left pretty happy. It was a little weird though. I will not return given the responses from other mongers.

It could be a good place if they changed up the staff a little bit. Does DC area not attract young providers. I guess the cities with more mongers get those and we get them once they are done in other cities.

Of course most are still younger than me or my age so I can't really complain too much.

Happy Mongering. Be Safe Fellas.

A Otay
11-23-10, 16:18
I went to HP a couple weeks back. Being a new place had to give it a try. Went up the stairs. Damn I'm out of shape. I went to my room it actually is a very big place. Nana or Hana was my lady for the evening. There was a door so I was very hopeful. She was not bad looking and had a short skirt on so I was like yeah this is going to be good. I did the disrobe and she came back. I asked for a light massage. She was working it up and down my body. I went for the flip and asked about massage options. I choose the one that was avail at the time and left pretty happy. It was a little weird though. I will not return given the responses from other mongers.

It could be a good place if they changed up the staff a little bit. Does DC area not attract young providers. I guess the cities with more mongers get those and we get them once they are done in other cities.

Of course most are still younger than me or my age so I can't really complain too much.

Happy Mongering. Be Safe Fellas. This board and complaints about age really make me feel good about being an old fart since all the providers are younger than me. LOL

Ginger Man
11-23-10, 16:33
This board and complaints about age really make me feel good about being an old since all the providers are younger than me. LOLI don't even want a gal in her twenties any more. I feel like she could be my daughter or something. For me, I like thirty-five and up, and I can talk to the older woman so much easier.

A Otay
11-23-10, 16:35
I don't even want a gal in her twenties any more. I feel like she could be my daughter or something. For me, I like thirty-five and up, and I can talk to the older woman so much easier.That's another good point. Amen to "mature" providers.

Readerx
11-23-10, 19:48
And to mature Mongers.

Be safe,

Rx

Jackmemd
11-26-10, 15:01
I took a trip to Russia with Yung, St. Petersburg, I believe. She left with a pearl necklace I gave her, I left with a smile.Had a bad experience with Yung, strong up cell and anything but GFE. It seems like no one else was there but the mamason. I wonder if they will last. We need BP back.

Propilot
12-01-10, 20:25
Was heading into Wash D. C. A couple of days ago and was rerouted by construction work. Routed over by Parkway A / C spa. Rang the doorbell and was granted access by an older woman (about 50-55). She showed me to a room and was about to ask me for the house fee. I ask her for a line up and she stated it was just her and another girl there. The other girl was with a customer. She seemed to have a little bit of an attitude that I did not pick her. She then said that I could leave. So I did. Not sure of the kind of service that is performed there.

Propilot
12-01-10, 21:43
Stopped by Golden tonight to see Mae. Mamasan said she was not there. I had seen her a couple of months ago on Alpha D's recommendation. Thanks Alpha. She was great. There was no FS or oral though, so maybe it was not that great I guess. Anyway I did have fun and she has a fantastic body. The only downfall was that I took my wallet in with me and when it was time for me to tip her, she wanted more than average. Almost what the house fee was. Rookie mistake on my part. I would love to see her again.

Jackmemd
12-02-10, 14:43
Was heading into Wash D. C. A couple of days ago and was rerouted by construction work. Routed over by Parkway A / C spa. Rang the doorbell and was granted access by an older woman (about 50-55). She showed me to a room and was about to ask me for the house fee. I ask her for a line up and she stated it was just her and another girl there. The other girl was with a customer. She seemed to have a little bit of an attitude that I did not pick her. She then said that I could leave. So I did. Not sure of the kind of service that is performed there.

Propilot-Always check your six. Poor service, older providers, no GFE and strong up sell

Alpha D
12-10-10, 01:40
Stopped by Golden tonight to see Mae. Mamasan said she was not there. I had seen her a couple of months ago on Alpha D's recommendation. Thanks Alpha. She was great. There was no FS or oral though, so maybe it was not that great I guess. Anyway I did have fun and she has a fantastic body. The only downfall was that I took my wallet in with me and when it was time for me to tip her, she wanted more than average. Almost what the house fee was. Rookie mistake on my part. I would love to see her again.

Propilot-Always check your six. Propilot,

I'm hoping she returns. Mamasan is worried because of the lack of traffic around Golden these days. Hopefully, some o the regular crew will pop back in and help them have a happy holiday.

(Check your messages for a note from me, PP)

AD

Thenocturnal
01-02-11, 11:07
On a whim called about a week ago and was told they were going to reopen "in January".

I don't know if this is the same "reopen next month" that people have been reporting since they closed, or an actual plan; so just a data point.

Feetman
01-04-11, 18:54
On a whim called about a week ago and was told they were going to reopen "in January".

I don't know if this is the same "reopen next month" that people have been reporting since they closed, or an actual plan; so just a data point. Thought there number was disconnected.

Brahmabull
01-05-11, 18:20
Thought there number was disconnected.Nope, been working just fine for the year they have been closed. I talk to Yumi about once a week and she always tells me they reopen "soon".

I doubt they will reopen this month since they have been using the same story forever now, but hey I am skepticial, it would be a nice suprise if they did. Remember it will be with a new staff so even if they reopen, I seriously doubt it will be like it used to be.

Thenocturnal
01-05-11, 22:01
I doubt they will reopen this month since they have been using the same story forever now, but hey I am skepticial Unless they are the building owner, and making enough off the other tenants to make bank, I can't imagine them staying there this long unless they actually did intend to reopen. Rent isn't free. And even if they *do* own the building, if they aren't going to reopen it'd make more sense to rent the space out.

It makes no sense to me.

Brahmabull
01-06-11, 21:11
Unless they are the building owner, and making enough off the other tenants to make bank, I can't imagine them staying there this long unless they actually did intend to reopen. Rent isn't free. And even if they *do* own the building, if they aren't going to reopen it'd make more sense to rent the space out.

It makes no sense to me. It may not make sense to you, but often times in comercial buildings they sign multiyear leases. 1year leases for stores and businesses are RARE. It is typical for the lease to be 5 or 10yr. If the business wants to leave prior to the end of the lease the penalties will be severe usually in excess of the cost of 1 year of occupancy. This protects the property owner in cases where businesses close or move.

So especially in that location I suspect the monthly lease fee is very low and much cheaper than any penalty for breaking the lease. In addition this is not the only business this owner has, so even keeping the place can provide write offs or loses to offset his other assets....Breaking the lease and not paying the penalty would result in litigation and unwanted attention on the owners financial situation if you know what I mean.

This is exactly why so many spas are run out of converted single family homes, rather then comerical store front spaces.

Feetman
01-07-11, 16:57
It may not make sense to you, but often times in comercial buildings they sign multiyear leases. 1year leases for stores and businesses are RARE. It is typical for the lease to be 5 or 10yr. If the business wants to leave prior to the end of the lease the penalties will be severe usually in excess of the cost of 1 year of occupancy. This protects the property owner in cases where businesses close or move.

So especially in that location I suspect the monthly lease fee is very low and much cheaper than any penalty for breaking the lease. In addition this is not the only business this owner has, so even keeping the place can provide write offs or loses to offset his other assets. Breaking the lease and not paying the penalty would result in litigation and unwanted attention on the owners financial situation if you know what I mean.

This is exactly why so many spas are run out of converted single family homes, rather then comerical store front spaces.Above noted and appreciated, but I am an optimist. BT has been closed almost a year. If Yumi didn't intend on reopening then why would she continue to say so. Hopefully in a month or two we will be comparing BT now and previous.

Brahmabull
01-09-11, 15:30
Above noted and appreciated, but I am an optimist. BT has been closed almost a year. If Yumi didn't intend on reopening then why would she continue to say so. Hopefully in a month or two we will be comparing BT now and previous.I did not say it would not reopen. I believe the owner holds out hope that it will. That is why he is leaving Yumi there to "hold the fort" and answer the phones.

Sparky Love
01-10-11, 18:31

DEFINITELY will return. Took personal interest in me and my visit. Nice gal. That sounds just like my visit from a couple weeks ago. Nice place. I will return!

Propilot
01-10-11, 21:10
After some unsuccessful cruising in Baltimore, I thought about taking a long drive to a spa to iron out some kinks. Two girls working Mimi and Moola. Mimi had a problem with patience, so I picked Moola. No table shower, so you wash yourself. No problem, I do it everyday. Dried myself off. Moola came in. She escorted me back to my room. I do not believe that they have a sauna.

Massage was below average. After the flip, she did a two minute massage on the front. She allowed some OTC roaming. Every time I sat up to get closer to her, she would jump back. Then she wanted to know how much I was going to tip her. She wanted 100. 00 just to get nude only. No thanks. Let her finish, tipped her, and got the hell out of there. Will not repeat any time soon.

Richy2
01-18-11, 13:37
Looking through all these posts, it seems that DC has the best AMP's. As far as #2, which is better northern va or PG county. While the northern Va AMP's has problems with older therapists, they still offer a great service. I was just wondering overall how is PG County compared to Northern VA.

Brahmabull
01-19-11, 01:06
Looking through all these posts, it seems that DC has the best AMP's. As far as #2, which is better northern va or PG county. While the northern Va AMP's has problems with older therapists, they still offer a great service. I was just wondering overall how is PG County compared to Northern VA.Not many FS places in NOVA. LE has actively been seeing to that. If you are caught in a NOVA raid, it is possible they will publish your name and info in the paper as well.

The age of the therapists in Nova and MD, is approximately the same. DC has 1 quality spa at this time, so I really do no think it qualifies as the "best".

Alpha D
01-19-11, 18:01
After some unsuccessful cruising in Baltimore, I thought about taking a long drive to a spa to iron out some kinks. Two girls working Mimi and Moola. Mimi had a problem with patience, so I picked Moola. No table shower, so you wash yourself. No problem, I do it everyday. Dried myself off. Moola came in. She escorted me back to my room. I do not believe that they have a sauna.

Massage was below average. After the flip, she did a two minute massage on the front. She allowed some OTC roaming. Every time I sat up to get closer to her, she would jump back. Then she wanted to know how much I was going to tip her. She wanted 100. 00 just to get nude only. No thanks. Let her finish, tipped her, and got the hell out of there. Will not repeat any time soon.

Propilot-Always check your six. The management at Golden reads these boards. I can tell you that Moola has been fired. Mamasan doesn't want trouble. Just satisfied customers. New girl will be in next week. Mamasan asked that we keep working with her so that she has an opportunity to take care of our needs. She has had some real winners in the last few months (Mae, for one. Mimi is solid most days as well). But if we want them to stick around at all, we need to frequent Golden more often.

I said in an earlier post that Golden is a great spot for those of us East of the Potomac and south of FedEx Field. Please put Golden in your rotation. I don't have the funds to personally keep this place in business.

AD

Alpha D
01-19-11, 20:41
The management at Golden reads these boards.... New girl will be in next week. See, I told you management reads this board. Just got a message from Mamasan. New girl is coming in tomorrow. Promised her I'd fix my post.

AD

Powkid
01-20-11, 22:52
Went to hanover this pass weekend and WILL never return. #1 I heard from a very reliable source that LE is watching and is about to raid the place any-day now, and if your in there at the time you will be arrested also. Thats not cool. #2 I girl charged my card $10 more than what I told her I would pay, and then she tried to act like she didn't understand. BS. That really pissed me off. The girls-only 2- thats all they have there are money hungry and provide low service. I do not recommend this place.

Dfx11
01-21-11, 11:59
My experience was very different from the prior reviews. The only bad part about it was finding it after dark during rush hour. Nessi (sp?) was my provider. 7 to the house. She took me to my room then undressed me. The ts was thorough and then into the sauna. The message was soft, I didn't make a request though. After flip, massage continued but with both of us roaming. Asked for 2 more than what I thought was normal. Starts with CBJ, then on to the rest. She was great with special requests. Dresses me, hands me a bottle of water and away I go. There was no rush the entire time, waited twice for about 1 minute each. I was there over an hour. I will return. Her attitude was great. I never could tell the age of asians, but I'd guess 20s 30s. Rooms were nice. Only customer as far as I could tell.

Randy7777
01-22-11, 12:32
Went to hanover this pass weekend and WILL never return. #1 I heard from a very reliable source that LE is watching and is about to raid the place any-day now, and if your in there at the time you will be arrested also. Thats not cool. #2 I girl charged my card $10 more than what I told her I would pay, and then she tried to act like she didn't understand. BS. That really pissed me off. The girls-only 2- thats all they have there are money hungry and provide low service. I do not recommend this place.Only Mamasan and one girl working. My massuesse spent most of the massage letting me know she needed money for some type of enhancement surgeries and complaining that business was slow. To many hints that she expected a big tip. The massage and ending were OK nothing amazing just the routine experience. I gave her the $40 tip she looked disapointed and said usually $100. I laughed and said " no thats not normal and thats to expensive". She actually shook her head in agreement and then warmed up and as I dressed and exited. Mamasan was nice and other then the hustle my massuesse was nice but not the experience I was looking for.

I was there on a quiet Sunday and did not see anytype of LE vehicles in the parking lot.

Parkinsons
01-26-11, 02:45
My experience was very different from the prior reviews. The only bad part about it was finding it after dark during rush hour. Nessi (sp?) was my provider. 7 to the house. She took me to my room then undressed me. The ts was thorough and then into the sauna. The message was soft, I didn't make a request though. After flip, massage continued but with both of us roaming. Asked for 2 more than what I thought was normal. Starts with CBJ, then on to the rest. She was great with special requests. Dresses me, hands me a bottle of water and away I go. There was no rush the entire time, waited twice for about 1 minute each. I was there over an hour. I will return. Her attitude was great. I never could tell the age of asians, but I'd guess 20s 30s. Rooms were nice. Only customer as far as I could tell.Her name is Nancy. I asked for her this evening based on your intel that she's in her "20s or 30s". I'd say mid-30s, at least. But good looking, a tall NE China-born natural beauty with minimal makeup, a nice alternative to the heavily dolled up, surgically enhanced Koreans we're used to. I concur with your report that she has good attitude, pleasant to talk to, and non-rush. I paid standard fare for standard outcome at this establishment.

Worth mentioning though, and repeating, is that this place has got to get a mamasan like yesterday! Without a manager overseeing them, it's every provider for herself! Case in point: I called ahead half an hour prior, to confirm that Nancy was working. Girl on the phone said yes. When I got there, an older looking provider answered the door and when I asked for Nancy, she replied "Nancy went back to New York"! WTF! I requested a line-up and she said only she was working. I left, hung around the Starbucks close-by and called back after 25 minutes. Bingo! Nancy answered the phone. Then I went back. But it just wasn't cool to waste my time like that.

Ginger Man
01-26-11, 16:30
Her name is Nancy. I asked for her this evening based on your intel that she's in her "20s or 30s". I'd say mid-30s, at least. But good looking, a tall NE China-born natural beauty with minimal makeup, a nice alternative to the heavily dolled up, surgically enhanced Koreans we're used to. I concur with your report that she has good attitude, pleasant to talk to, and non-rush. I paid standard fare for standard outcome at this establishment.

Worth mentioning though, and repeating, is that this place has got to get a mamasan like yesterday! Without a manager overseeing them, it's every provider for herself! Case in point: I called ahead half an hour prior, to confirm that Nancy was working. Girl on the phone said yes. When I got there, an older looking provider answered the door and when I asked for Nancy, she replied "Nancy went back to New York"! WTF! I requested a line-up and she said only she was working. I left, hung around the Starbucks close-by and called back after 25 minutes. Bingo! Nancy answered the phone. Then I went back. But it just wasn't cool to waste my time like that. If I am not mistaken, that older provider used to be the manager of 1829 M Street. 3rd floor in DC. This was the worst spa in DC, and whoever went there had a story to tell of his worst experience. The providers there were older than the manager. I have had a decent session with her (I am older than she) with a Russian twist. With DC finally cooking with good spas again, I have been staying there. Sky is just great.

Propilot
01-29-11, 18:51
I had stated in an earlier post that I was not going to return to Golden Spa after the bad service there. After a pm by a senior member, I decided to give them another try. Mamasan sent in Lilly. Lilly took me to a nice room where I changed for the stand up shower. After the shower she led me to the sauna! Yes, I was surprised that they had one.

After the sauna, Lilly took me back to the room for the massage. Lilliy massages from the tip of your head to the tip of your toes. It was so nice that I fell asleep for awhile. You can tell a massage went well when you stand up and your whole body is weak. Tipped just a little above average. This massage did me in. It was so good that I went home, had a cold beer and went to bed. I could still feel the effects of the massage the next day.

It seems that Golden is starting to see more customers. The doorbell rang at least 3-4 times the hour that I was there. If the girls there where younger, this place would be a gem. Anyway I will return.

Feetman
02-03-11, 00:57
Anybody with any intel on BT.

The Speaker
02-03-11, 17:13
Went by there at 10:35pm and was suprised to see a sign on the door that said "Closed. The blinds were off the windows and you could see that their stuff was all gone. I am happy but sad at the same time. Happy when they first opened when Ann was there and service was pretty dam good. Overtime service was good / bad / good / bad and it just ended up being bad most of the time and good once in a while. I knew it was going to happen, but not this soon. I guess there lease was up and decided to not reopen there. Maybe they moved somewhere else? Do not know for sure.

Drofnalb
02-06-11, 06:17
I hate to see a spa close, but if one had to close I would vote for this one.

I also, remember Ann and liked her very much.

But this place had bad karma:

Bad location.
Bad spa services, including table shower.
Some of the worst looking providers in the circuit.
Some of the worst behaving providers in the circuit.
Total lack of privacy.
Bad Hygiene.

To name a few.

Good riddance Spa1, I hope you never return.

Hopefully their customers can discover some of the nicer options near by.

Went by there at 10:35pm and was suprised to see a sign on the door that said "Closed. The blinds were off the windows and you could see that their stuff was all gone. I am happy but sad at the same time. Happy when they first opened when Ann was there and service was pretty dam good. Overtime service was good / bad / good / bad and it just ended up being bad most of the time and good once in a while. I knew it was going to happen, but not this soon. I guess there lease was up and decided to not reopen there. Maybe they moved somewhere else? Do not know for sure.

Brahmabull
02-07-11, 22:15
Hopefully their customers can discover some of the nicer options near by.There is not much in the way of FS spas anywhere near by Spa1.

Lily's is not, although I frequent here and receive excellent service it is not FS.

BT is closed.

Rising Sun is well, should be closed unless you are in to older providers.

The new GB spa on Hanover pkwy is hit or miss with the same often crappy service one expected at spa 1.

Moonlight and other Baltimore area places are NOT what those who frequent spa 1 would consider near by.

Lets not sugar coat this, there are little to no quality spa's left in PG County. Sad thing is, they all closed themselves.

Wood Wind
02-08-11, 08:54
Went by there at 10:35pm and was suprised to see a sign on the door that said "Closed. The blinds were off the windows and you could see that their stuff was all gone. I am happy but sad at the same time. Happy when they first opened when Ann was there and service was pretty dam good. Overtime service was good / bad / good / bad and it just ended up being bad most of the time and good once in a while. I knew it was going to happen, but not this soon. I guess there lease was up and decided to not reopen there. Maybe they moved somewhere else? Do not know for sure.While I agree about some of the complaints, it was nice to have a spot to run to that was right off of rte1. While we were complained, we also were going there on a regular basis. From the posts in regards to this place there were many nice times had. They did rotate staff and there were some nice ones in the mix and they did provide the services that we desired without any problems.

The comments about the remaining mainstays of Maryland I will leave to other folks, but remember these places come and go (SPA1, RIO, etc) , but we are looking for more of the former and miss a place that provided the service.

When BT re-opens or new spa opens lets greet the ladies with open arms and wallets so they stay open and reciprocate with many happy times.

Take Care Fellow Mongers.

Wood Wind
02-08-11, 09:00
When up to Rising Sun last week. Sarah introduced me to Connie new gal. She was very petite with a nice body. Overall a very nice time. If you had a nice time with Kim June Sarah, it would be the same.

She had a cute little outfit and provided a nice rub down that relaxed me very much. I will return to see her again and hopefully kick it up a notch to an hour visit.

She caused me to have my own Rising and greeted that accordingly.

Happy Mongering.

Drofnalb
02-08-11, 21:44
I guess I understand. For me it is different, I am a big traveler. Everything between Baltimore and DC are fair game for me.

If they close all the MD and DC spas I will go to Philly.

If they close all of the spas in the USA I will move to Asia.

There is absolutely nothing that will get between me and this hobby!

:o

While I agree about some of the complaints, it was nice to have a spot to run to that was right off of rte1. While we were complained, we also were going there on a regular basis. From the posts in regards to this place there were many nice times had. They did rotate staff and there were some nice ones in the mix and they did provide the services that we desired without any problems.

The comments about the remaining mainstays of Maryland I will leave to other folks, but remember these places come and go (SPA1, RIO, etc) , but we are looking for more of the former and miss a place that provided the service.

When BT re-opens or new spa opens lets greet the ladies with open arms and wallets so they stay open and reciprocate with many happy times.

Take Care Fellow Mongers.

Parkinsons
02-10-11, 21:12
They did rotate staff and there were some nice ones in the mix and they did provide the services that we desired without any problems.

Can't agree more there, buddy. While the service and girls at Spa 1 were hit or miss, at least it's still an option. Now there isn't any option (for FS) left at all in PGC.

I had met at Spa 1: a Thai provider or two, and a few really nice Chinese girls. You just don't see that variety at DC spas (korean-dominated).

Terpterp
03-07-11, 16:43
Anybody with any intel on BT.Drove by there this morning. Still closed, unfortunately.

Ginger Man
03-08-11, 05:35
I stopped by this place after a hiatus of sorts. I had a nice time. Lisa is petite and cute. What you get there is a good shower, great massage, and a HE. That is it, but the place is new and clean, the attendents are nice, and the clock not watched.

The ladies are a bit older, which is a drawback to some. However, the days of hot twenty-five year olds who will do anything for a standard tip are over, that is for sure. You need to spend $250-$300 on an escort for that.

I will be back.

Jackmemd
03-09-11, 10:26
I stopped by this place after a hiatus of sorts. I had a nice time. Lisa is petite and cute. What you get there is a good shower, great massage, and a HE. That is it, but the place is new and clean, the attendents are nice, and the clock not watched.

The ladies are a bit older, which is a drawback to some. However, the days of hot twenty-five year olds who will do anything for a standard tip are over, that is for sure. You need to spend $250-$300 on an escort for that.

I will be back.This place is mostly hit or miss with more miss than hit. Good providers don't stay long so you never know what you are getting. Needs better management. Maybe they could find some old " BT " staff that might be hanging around. Physical facility is great.

Brahmabull
03-09-11, 20:18
This place is mostly hit or miss with more miss than hit. Good providers don't stay long so you never know what you are getting. Needs better management. Maybe they could find some old " BT " staff that might be hanging around. Physical facility is great.They are not hanging around all of the girls are working in other markets. Last I heard, NY, NJ and northern PA.

Propilot
03-21-11, 21:35
Had the day off and decided to do some traveling. Stopped by Golden and had a massage. Mona was my attendant. Standard Nova finish. Word to the wise, only take in the house fee and minimum tip.

Wood Wind
03-27-11, 09:54
Was over to Hanover week before last. I did 1/2 hour with Michele (Nichele). I think she used to work down at pinetree in VA. She has a very nice body and looking for a BF if you guys are up for that challenge / drama. I had a nice massage and left very happy. I don't know if she is there any more. May just roll with Lisa she is not bad looking and has a sexy little body.

Happy Hobbying!

Wood Wind
03-27-11, 10:08
Hobbyist.

Lisa told me that Michele (Nichele) is no longer working there. I wondered if it just was a way to keep me with her. I pulled a few Towels out in the room and put hem on top.

She started with nice massage and wanted to walk on my back. I wasn't interested in having a foot print on my back and my ole lady saying "who's foot is that" Can't play that one off.

She was very talkative and pleasant. I have been with her before. This time though she had a little more to offer. As I started the flip, she showed me what she had going on under that little jean skirt / top outfit. She stripped down to thong and let me tell you, killing body. Her skills were excellent and I left much pleased. I was a Rising Sun person for a long time. With Kim retiring and June looking like she is headed the same way I will probably spend time here more often.

I still miss BT, SPA1 and go to Moonlight for the real deal (good thing there is that you can go to MillStream and hang with hot Strippers and grab a bite to eat.

I am looking at those 2 hour multi-pop parties on backpage but a little bit cautious about those things. But peeking my curiosity. I can pop a viagra and really get my monies worth. I'll keep everyone posted.

Take Care.

Ginger Man
03-27-11, 16:30
Hobbyist.

Lisa told me that Michele (Nichele) is no longer working there. I wondered if it just was a way to keep me with her. I pulled a few Towels out in the room and put hem on top.

She started with nice massage and wanted to walk on my back. I wasn't interested in having a foot print on my back and my ole lady saying "who's foot is that" Can't play that one off.

She was very talkative and pleasant. I have been with her before. This time though she had a little more to offer. As I started the flip, she showed me what she had going on under that little jean skirt / top outfit. She stripped down to thong and let me tell you, killing body. Her skills were excellent and I left much pleased. I was a Rising Sun person for a long time. With Kim retiring and June looking like she is headed the same way I will probably spend time here more often.

I still miss BT, SPA1 and go to Moonlight for the real deal (good thing there is that you can go to MillStream and hang with hot Strippers and grab a bite to eat.

I am looking at those 2 hour multi-pop parties on backpage but a little bit cautious about those things. But peeking my curiosity. I can pop a viagra and really get my monies worth. I'll keep everyone posted.

Take Care. I have had a similar experience with Lisa, very enjoyable. I am finding new options in Maryland which is good seeing how DC has died.

Careful with those GBs. I read where in one it turned into an armed robbery from one of the participants. To me, high risk, but to each his own.

Brahmabull
03-29-11, 19:24
I have had a similar experience with Lisa, very enjoyable. I am finding new options in Maryland which is good seeing how DC has died.

Careful with those GBs. I read where in one it turned into an armed robbery from one of the participants. To me, high risk, but to each his own. Mist in DC is not dead, it is open and providing excellent services with very young and nice looking staff.

Drofnalb
03-29-11, 19:49
Mist will likely not return to the same location.

On my way to work one morning I walked up the stairs to Mist, after hearing of its closing.

I got to the 3rd floor and building security was behind me asking where I was going.

I said I was exploring the building, he said no you are not. You don't have to go to the top floor.

He told me to leave the property. I was about to leave, but went back to talk to him in the laundry on the ground floor.

I asked if he wanted to give an interview on what was going on in DC. I would have shot it with my Android phone and posted it to the web. He asked if I had a business card, I did and I gave him a copy.

He introduced me to the owner of the laundry who I think also owns the building. The owner would speak to me but refused to allow me to video. He told me he was on some political task force with DC officials, and that they were mustering an offensive against the spas.

Well all the BS is over now and is a few months old already. Mist is gone permanently; but as you all know, the spa scene in DC will never die. Many nice places remain, high quality seniors can PM me if needed.

Mist in DC is not dead, it is open and providing excellent services with very young and nice looking staff.

Brahmabull
03-30-11, 22:42
Mist will likely not return to the same location.

On my way to work one morning I walked up the stairs to Mist, after hearing of its closing.

I got to the 3rd floor and building security was behind me asking where I was going.

I said I was exploring the building, he said no you are not. You don't have to go to the top floor.

He told me to leave the property. I was about to leave, but went back to talk to him in the laundry on the ground floor.

I asked if he wanted to give an interview on what was going on in DC. I would have shot it with my Android phone and posted it to the web. He asked if I had a business card, I did and I gave him a copy.

He introduced me to the owner of the laundry who I think also owns the building. The owner would speak to me but refused to allow me to video. He told me he was on some political task force with DC officials, and that they were mustering an offensive against the spas.

Well all the BS is over now and is a few months old already. Mist is gone permanently; but as you all know, the spa scene in DC will never die. Many nice places remain, high quality seniors can PM me if needed. I was at mist 2 weeks ago, it was just fine. Saw Coco, she was great.

I do not have any idea what you are talking about. But I did not see one lady of the 3 I did see that I would reject seeing. They were all worthy of a visit.

Ginger Man
03-31-11, 06:18
Someplace old is new again. But it is not the same as it was. Yumi is there to welcome you back.

It is strictly NOVA now. It still has slightly open curtains, walls not to the ceiling, and little mirrors on the wall. The parking lot was full yesterday, and the doorbell kept ringing.

Brahmabull
03-31-11, 19:14
Someplace old is new again. But it is not the same as it was. Yumi is there to welcome you back.

It is strictly NOVA now. It still has slightly open curtains, walls not to the ceiling, and little mirrors on the wall. The parking lot was full yesterday, and the doorbell kept ringing. Yes I have returned and visited, its apparently R&T only with some roaming, however the lady I drew (Kina) was older then the previous staff by at least 10 years, or at the very least looked it. I would put her age at very late 40s early 50s.

Yumi looked thin and pale, as if she had not ate well in her long (over a year) 'vacation'. She does remember the regulars though.

Jury is out on the 'new' old place.

Drofnalb
03-31-11, 20:05
Also, someone took the liberty of writing on the letter, that the lord is ready to lead us home.

That was nice of them.

I was at mist 2 weeks ago, it was just fine. Saw Coco, she was great.

I do not have any idea what you are talking about. But I did not see one lady of the 3 I did see that I would reject seeing. They were all worthy of a visit.

Brahmabull
04-01-11, 14:44
Also, someone took the liberty of writing on the letter, that the lord is ready to lead us home.

That was nice of them.

The place I know of is in the 1300 block of Conn. Ave on the 4th floor. It has now been 3 weeks since I visited but they were open and finely staffed.

When did you take your photos.

Ginger Man
04-01-11, 15:02
The place I know of is in the 1300 block of Conn. Ave on the 4th floor. It has now been 3 weeks since I visited but they were open and finely staffed.

When did you take your photos. Could you guys be mixing up Mist and Sky?

Drofnalb
04-01-11, 18:37
Mist was 1300 block of Conn.

Sky was 1200 block of Conn.

Either way I have been discussing Mist, but both locations have been closed for months.

Mr. Brahmabull, I think you are one of the best posters on this site and I am not trying to challenge you.

All I am saying is that if you got service from Mist recently you should feel lucky because it is not likely to happen in that location again.

If you are in the District and need advice on where to go feel free to PM me.

P.S.

These pictures are from this week.

Could you guys be mixing up Mist and Sky?

Oppen
04-04-11, 17:08
Connie is older (mid-late 40s) , around 5'4", has a playful attitude, laid back, ok english.

MP is up a few flights of stairs. No TS, you can shower in their bathroom, which is clean.

Connie's massage was one of the better I've received at an AMP. At first it started out kind of soft, not a whole lot happening, and I wondered where she was going with this. Later I realized she just likes to take her time and do a good job. The strokes got more intense and varied, and the pace picked up. She paid close attention to every part: including hands, head, feet. She did everything she could do to get my muscles to relax, adjusting the position of my arms and legs, and then starting the massage again.

On the flip, she laughingly pretended to be coy about taking her top off, pouting and saying "no" before removing it. Her top is nicely formed and available for roaming. She has nice technique on the soft touch that left me satisfied. As she helped me dress she was playful, putting on my jacket which is much too big for her and dancing in front of the mirror.

Overall this is a solid place to go. Down to earth. I'll put it in my rotation.

Brahmabull
04-04-11, 18:49
Mist was 1300 block of Conn.

Sky was 1200 block of Conn.

Either way I have been discussing Mist, but both locations have been closed for months.

Mr. Brahmabull, I think you are one of the best posters on this site and I am not trying to challenge you.

All I am saying is that if you got service from Mist recently you should feel lucky because it is not likely to happen in that location again.

If you are in the District and need advice on where to go feel free to PM me.

P. S.

These pictures are from this week. No worries. I was there just over 3 weeks ago. Mist has closed and reopened several times in the past year.

If they are closed again it is unfortunate, and since the pictures you took are current it confirms they are closed at this time. I will still make the walk next time I am in dc and hope for the best.

Winefan
04-11-11, 12:47
As I understand it reopened in late-March.

Set-up the same, TS available, curtains, not doors. Service still good also

BoobsLegs
04-12-11, 00:29
As I understand it reopened in late-March.

Set-up the same, TS available, curtains, not doors. Service still good also.I never thought they would reopen, For some reason I thought they moved to the greenbelt location

Jackmemd
04-13-11, 10:34
I never thought they would reopen, For some reason I thought they moved to the greenbelt locationA couple of changes since opening up. AMP fee up to $80 and upselling by providers.

Brahmabull
04-13-11, 20:44
A couple of changes since opening up. AMP fee up to $80 and upselling by providers.Not much to upsell for they are HJ only, perhaps they are upselling roaming and showing?

I was decidedly unimpressed with my visit here since they reopened.

Time will tell.

Alpha D
04-14-11, 03:01
Gents,

A couple of changes at Golden: they are advertising as "under new management" and now they have a TS. Same price as before, staff trending younger, and as part of the Washington Sports Club, they offer a loyalty card now. Buy 6, get 1 free (if memory serves). Recently saw a young K-Girl (looked 18, but was more likely 28) , with reasonable massage skills and good soft skills. TS was playful, long, and thorough. .7 for the house for the hour and. 7 tip for her. Left refreshed and happy."Sky" was cute, thick, friendly, a bit buisiness-like (only because she hadn't seen me before) and somewhat regimented.

All things considered, the atmosphere at Golden is in flux, but not for the worse.

I believe that it is still a value for the money for gents living in Southern MD.

AD.

Connie is older (mid-late 40s) , around 5'4", has a playful attitude, laid back, ok english.

MP is up a few flights of stairs. No TS, you can shower in their bathroom, which is clean.

Connie's massage was one of the better I've received at an AMP. At first it started out kind of soft, not a whole lot happening, and I wondered where she was going with this. Later I realized she just likes to take her time and do a good job. The strokes got more intense and varied, and the pace picked up. She paid close attention to every part: including hands, head, feet. She did everything she could do to get my muscles to relax, adjusting the position of my arms and legs, and then starting the massage again.

On the flip, she laughingly pretended to be coy about taking her top off, pouting and saying "no" before removing it. Her top is nicely formed and available for roaming. She has nice technique on the soft touch that left me satisfied. As she helped me dress she was playful, putting on my jacket which is much too big for her and dancing in front of the mirror.

Overall this is a solid place to go. Down to earth. I'll put it in my rotation.

Jackmemd
04-14-11, 15:34
Not much to upsell for they are HJ only, perhaps they are upselling roaming and showing?

Time will tell.There is more avilable than HJ.

Alpha D
04-16-11, 00:58
Gents,

After a particularly annoying day at work, I dragged myself over to Golden to ease my body aches and seek some kind female attention. Mona met me at the door and took me to a room. After taking the. 7 house fee for the hour, she told me that Happy would be in to take care of me. She was Happy, I was thrilled. This very cute, very young (early 20's) , curvacious Korean doll took great care of me. The TS was excellent, complete with the start of a massage and she covered all the cleanable areas of my body. The massage was excellent. Her hands are strong, she used her legs and knees, and she walked on my back as well. Happy was on top of her game.

I will discuss with Senior Members certain details in private, but suffice it to say, Happy had a great attitude from the beginning, she is very skilled in relaxation, she understands English and appears to aim to please, and she isn't shy.

It does help that I am well known there, but anyone who puts a little effort into a relationship can get more out of it.

Happy and one other young girl are new additions to the Golden Spa. Her rankings:

F 8/10. Pretty skin (actually, her skin was flawless. Everywhere I could see) , nice smile, pretty eyes. Doll face.

B 9/10. Natural looking full C cup enhancements that I could not tell were man-made, great physique, well proportioned and quite lovely with a deep olive complexion and even tone.

L 9/10. Very shapely legs and pretty feet.

A 8/10. Cute butt.

A 10/10. Made me feel like a king. Aimed to please. Took pride in her abilities. Very friendly.

O 9/10. Overall, my visit today was fantastic. Worthy of repeating often and telling others about as well. Total outlay. 7/1. 0.

AD

Mrcowboy
04-16-11, 08:20
Pulled Sky mid to late 20's thick but not fat or sloppy asian nice perky be's to see cups that were open for service massage was soft and sensual like she new what I had come for. She asked for the flip and my man was already ready for the flip. She got on her knees in between my legs started to oil my man up nice and slow at first just like the massage I asked her to show me her goods so she did and I started to play with them and she started to use my man to play with them to which was nice. Increased the speed and then came the eruption. Cleaned me up helped me get dressed and gave me a pockect full of candy and an ice cold coca cola to acompany my smile, also she gave me a members card to show everytime I come there on my sixth trip house fee is free. Overall looks 8 service 7 because there is no table shower but I would repeat.

Parkinsons
04-16-11, 12:26
Was near SE DC and PG border for some business, had some time so seized the golden opportunity to head down Branch Ave to the AMP in Clinton, based on Alpha D's intel that TS is now available.

Was greeted by a short young-looking (with Asians you can never tell) spinner. I was very impressed with how clean the place is. I was one of 3 clients to walk in within the same 5 minute period, so was told to wait in room. Spinner came back and took me for TS after a few minutes. Playful attitude, but refused to give me her name! I mean, how hard is it to say "Mimi", or "Suki", or "Jenni"?

Went back to the room after TS, and in came a different provider! Was a little disappointed that Spinner didn't follow through."Sky" came in, exactly as Alpha D described, thick in appearance, cute face, professional attitude.

It was my first time there so no matter how hard I tried, could only get a R / T finish out of Sky.

A little curious to find out what repeat visits would yield.

7 for door, .6 for HJ tip. Feel I could do better.

A Otay
04-19-11, 02:59
Not much to upsell for they are HJ only, perhaps they are upselling roaming and showing?

Time will tell. I never expected to see BT open again and when I saw a couple of posts on Sunday I made an immediate visit that evening. They were real busy too. I heard the guy in the stall next to me get told that it would be a 45 min. wait and all he wanted was a half hour. It is still the same manager but all the girls are different (according to her). In all the years I went there, this is the first time the subject of $$ came up before service was provided. That is a real turn-off for me and that is what I liked so much about them in the past; no upselling. Linda was her name and she was real cute. OK on the massage but the rest really sucked; or didn't. I negotiated for oral discourse at. 8 but it was so bad that I finished myself. Awful! Worst technique I ever encountered at an AMP.

Worst of all, as I parked I noticed Leo's car backed up to the Enterprise store and it was there when I left too. I drove past it and didn't see anyone but when I looked in my mirror I thought I saw someone sit up. Be careful.

AznFasinazn
04-21-11, 13:01
Greenbelt Accupressure: Evelyn.

After reading a report elsewhere, I went here, when I was in town recently.

It's a very discreet location. Unfortunately, none of the women in the report I read were there at the moment I went.

The mamasan said not too worry, she had a "young, pretty girl" for me.

Well, that was not exactly true.

Evelyn is not young. I'm not sure how old she is, but she is, for the most part, pretty.

Evelyn's personality is quirky to say the least.

She is sexy, but to nitpick, there's something not quite real about her.

When we were talking, she clearly did not want to reveal anything about herself, but wanted to ask me everything about me.

Here are her answers.

How old are you? : "2000"

Where are you from: "Kansas"

What nationality are you: "Korean, French and Italian"

Meanwhile, she asked me:

"What do you do for a living?"

"Are you jewish or Italian?"

"Where do you live?"

"Why are you here in Baltimore area?"

Anyway, despite the quirkiness, she did know what she was doing, and how do follow a lead, and how listen, and follow instructions.

This is one of the few places in the area that has a TS, something I love, and Evelyn, gave a very enjoyable one, and cleaned all the places that needed and wanted cleaning, and repeated certain areas at my request. No rush.

Back to the room, when asked what type of massage I wanted, I told her "I wanted everything she had to offer", and with a very little discussion, she, piece by piece, asked me if I wanted her to take this off, and this, and this, and soon there was nothing left to take off.

Unfortunately, the sexiness of her face, and her body with her clothes on, did not stay completely true, when her clothes came off. She does have somewhat off a belly. A little disappointing, but no one is perfect.

So, without any mention of money, she gave me the full experience, first a CBJ, and then FS in every position imaginable. She talked dirty. It was pretty good.

There were 2 bad things that happened DURING: saliva came out her mouth onto my face which freaked me out (later she said the condom was sour) , and then at the exact wrong moment for me, she "shushed" me.

It could have been perfect except for those 2 things, and when we were finished I gave her less than the standard tip, and she asked why, and I mentioned those 2 things, and she laughed. I told if those 2 things had not happened, the full amount would have been given. Did not seem to affect her.

Would I go back? Not sure. If so, I would see who else was available, and hope some of the one T-Bird mentioned were. I like the sound of them, especially the Hawaiian one!

I'd also like to see Rising Sun also in Greenbelt.

A Otay
04-24-11, 22:42
I thought I would give BT a try again. I made an appointment expecting I could get someone different than the bad one I saw last Sunday evening. As I drove in the parking lot, I came off Rt. 1 on the far side of the lot closer to the stores. Sure enough there was Leo just like last week and parked in the same general location. I drove right at the car and the light from my headlights were aimed right at it. Sure enough, just like last week, Leo leaned over in the seat attempting to not be seen. I just turned around and headed out of the parking lot.

If they want to catch people it seems to me that they would use a plane car. If they want to scare people off, then I guess you use a marked car. I wish I knew what their game is. I also can't believe that there aren't dozens of reports about the place that was so popular with everyone coming back. Surely some of the old timers have gone back out of curiosity. So why isn't anyone sayng anything? I can't be the only one that sees Leo.

Ortho313
04-25-11, 09:16
I had the same experience last week and decided it wasn't worth the risk. Too bad because I was a long term BT customer and was looking forward to visit.

Ortho.

I thought I would give BT a try again. I made an appointment expecting I could get someone different than the bad one I saw last Sunday evening. As I drove in the parking lot, I came off Rt. 1 on the far side of the lot closer to the stores. Sure enough there was Leo just like last week and parked in the same general location. I drove right at the car and the light from my headlights were aimed right at it. Sure enough, just like last week, Leo leaned over in the seat attempting to not be seen. I just turned around and headed out of the parking lot.

If they want to catch people it seems to me that they would use a plane car. If they want to scare people off, then I guess you use a marked car. I wish I knew what their game is. I also can't believe that there aren't dozens of reports about the place that was so popular with everyone coming back. Surely some of the old timers have gone back out of curiosity. So why isn't anyone sayng anything? I can't be the only one that sees Leo.

Sordo Scribe
04-29-11, 20:12
Greenbelt Accupressure: Evelyn.

After reading a report elsewhere, I went here, when I was in town recently.

It's a very discreet location. Unfortunately, none of the women in the report I read were there at the moment I went.

Snip / snip.

I'd also like to see Rising Sun also in Greenbelt. Long time lurker and monger. Benefited a lot from your posts. Noticed in City Paper there's another spa in Greenbelt. Guess I will TOFTT.

Wood Wind
04-30-11, 18:46
Was over in the GB area and stopped into Hanover. Lisa came into my room with that denim skirt as usual. I got a light massage and then the action started. She wanted to show me what was under the denim skirt I was okay with that. Nice body for older chick. She danced on top of me and wiggled a bit. I was hard and she had her body do the talking as I was relived by her movements and became soft and left with a smile on my face. She said I had a nice member. She had a nice looking lady thang. I wanted eat that up when we were in the 69. Maybe next time. I'm wondering if more is to be had. She said it has been a long time since.

Take Care Fellas.

Alpha D
05-07-11, 20:37
Recently saw GiGi. Very new K-girl with good massage skills and nice body. She was very helpful from start to finish. TS was excellent. Massage was strong and backwalk was very nice. Poor English, but I know how to break language barriers. Will definitely repeat. Hope she sticks around.

Worth a visit, Guys. Use the front of the office building after hours. That door is open. Back door has a password.

AD

Propilot
05-09-11, 22:02
Had a little time to myself and thought I would like a treat. I decided to stop by Hanover Spa to see Lisa. I had a great visit with her about a month ago. I knocked on the door and I was let in by mamasan. Apparently they were busy because she quickly escorted me into the first room and closed the door. She then had one of the girls bring the guy out of the room and he quickly exited. The mamasan then said something in Korean and the girl came to my door to get me.

The provider then escorted me to another room. She asked me if I wanted an hour of time. I then asked if Lisa was available. She said that Lisa was gone and not coming back. She also stated that the spa was under new management. I then asked for a lineup to see if there was something to my liking. She states that all the girls were busy and to try her. This provider was older and heavier than what I like. I politely declined and she then escorted me back to the front door.

I am going to miss Lisa. She was playful, cute and willing to work with you. She also had a good head on her shoulders. I wiss her the very best.

A Otay
05-10-11, 08:44
Anyone know if Leo is still lurking at BT?

Jackmemd
05-10-11, 10:28
Anyone know if Leo is still lurking at BT?Not there last week when I was there.

A Otay
05-11-11, 01:22
Not there last week when I was there.Thanks. Anything good to report about your visit?

Oppen
05-11-11, 17:06
Thanks to Alpha D for his reports on Golden. Happy is a great find. Very long hair, nice voice, great body. I've only visited Golden once before, so I'm not a known quantity, and there was an initial "how do you know about me?" awkwardness. Despite all this I had a great visit and will repeat.

Happy gave me a very thorough TS; she didn't leave any area untouched. The massage was even better, the best I've had in an AMP. She used an initial slap and then worked the muscle and then moved on to the next. She took her time and did it right. The back walk was also great. She followed this with light grazing of her fingernails and then asked me to flip. She agreed to pull up her top and bra. Her top looks very natural. She made a lot of eye contact during the final stages, which added to the experience.

She cleaned me up with hot towels and did some more massage. Not quite an hour, but pretty close.

Happy told me she works Friday-Monday. I hope she stays around for awhile.

Brahmabull
05-11-11, 18:54
Thanks. Anything good to report about your visit?Actually I was by there on Sunday afternoon, and there was a Pg co LE car parked amongst the Enterprise rentals.

However I do not believe it was occupied, could be that officer was getting a haircut or eating, I do not know.

More often then not, a crusier seems to be in the parking lot. Take it for what it is worth.

Feetman
05-17-11, 22:55
Thanks. Anything good to report about your visit?Was at BT last week. Very disappointing. I am really into the back walking part. Slightly to the extreme. I have a foot fetish. Previoulsy at BT, then new me and were very accomodating. Got the cold shoulder this time. Will have to look for a new place.

Exclient
05-18-11, 11:46
The most I can do right now is call them up. Don't have the funds to do anything more. But called I did a few weeks ago, and mamasan told me that only Sophia is still there (at BT). Everyone else is new. That's all I got right now.

But having moved closer to the greenbelt, so that now, Greenbelt is just as viable as Beltsville or Laurel, I have to ask, when I do get funds again, what would you say will be my best bet these days? Best value for money? (I know, the age old question. But strictly between these 3 areas, as of now)

PM me if need be.

Thanks, ex.

Sparky Love
05-25-11, 23:29
Since the 1 is off the radar, I am no longer interested in any of these pretenders in the P. G. Vicinity. I'm taking my leisure time activities up north where the grass is greener!

SL8

Ginger Man
05-30-11, 05:53
A friend has told me that LE visited the place in Greenbelt, two ladies taken in with a hearing this week. I can't personally confirm, but it is a good source.

Be careful out there.

Propilot
05-30-11, 17:32
Stopped by Harbor Ac around 11 am. Yesterday. No one answered the door. Not sure if they were closed because it was Sunday or because of the Memorial Day weekend. The sign on the door stated 8am to 8pm. Rarely in the area, not sure if and when I will try it again.

Brahmabull
05-31-11, 08:43
A friend has told me that LE visited the place in Greenbelt, two ladies taken in with a hearing this week. I can't personally confirm, but it is a good source.

Be careful out there. Did they visit the latin spa a few doors down from them?

Ginger Man
05-31-11, 16:07
Did they visit the latin spa a few doors down from them?I only know about the AMP.

Dear Mr Sawyer
06-07-11, 23:11
Thanks to Alpha D for his reports on Golden. Happy is a great find. Very long hair, nice voice, great body. I've only visited Golden once before, so I'm not a known quantity, and there was an initial "how do you know about me?" awkwardness. Despite all this I had a great visit and will repeat.

Happy gave me a very thorough TS; she didn't leave any area untouched. The massage was even better, the best I've had in an AMP. She used an initial slap and then worked the muscle and then moved on to the next. She took her time and did it right. The back walk was also great. She followed this with light grazing of her fingernails and then asked me to flip. She agreed to pull up her top and bra. Her top looks very natural. She made a lot of eye contact during the final stages, which added to the experience.

She cleaned me up with hot towels and did some more massage. Not quite an hour, but pretty close.

Happy told me she works Friday-Monday. I hope she stays around for awhile.First time I went to Golden, I got Happy too! I thought her face was pretty, and definitely smoking body! Surprisingly, one of the best massages I've ever had. Although I was not offered a TS, I didn't know they had one. She walked on my back and stretched me in a way I've never stretched before. She also sang or chanted something in Korean while massaging, at first I thought she was sending some kind of message to somebody in the other room. Happy indeed! 0. 5 for 1/2 hr. .6 tip. Topless. She's a good bang for your buck, I know this because after her HJ, she stepped out of the room to get towels, and while I was waiting for her to come back, I whacked off to her. Successfully. I wonder if I should have just waited til she came back before whacking.

Dear Mr Sawyer
06-07-11, 23:40
Stopped by Harbor Ac around 11 am. Yesterday. No one answered the door. Not sure if they were closed because it was Sunday or because of the Memorial Day weekend. The sign on the door stated 8am to 8pm. Rarely in the area, not sure if and when I will try it again.

Propilot-Always check your six.I had the worst experience there. First of all, the woman was too "straightforward" that she's willing to go all the way. She didn't actually say this out loud, but she shows signs and you can tell. I don't know about you guys, but one of the things that thrill me about AMPs is that you initially come in only for a massage, and then you have to sort of negotiate, or even beg for extras. I would have appreciated it if she at least pretended that she's afraid of LE and that she can only do HJ. So anyway, I figured I'd go all the way. Negotiated the price. 1.2 (on top of the. 7). At first I was excited, but then I had a feeling that she was rushing me. She did a lot of weird stuff, like fake-moaning so loudly even before I inserted! I started to lose interest and got so limp. This made her panic, so she started BJ to make it hard again. And as soon as it stiffened halfway, she tried very quickly to insert, but this made me limp again. I told her not to worry about it and just BJ and I'll still give her the agreed upon price. I don't think she understood my English, she probably assumed that she won't get paid unless she inserts, so she moved even faster, and repeated the halfway stiff and trial insert a few times, which was terribly unsuccessful. In the end even the BJ stopped working. I ended up doing it myself. Never coming back there unless I read new and better reviews.

After that experience I seriously considered retiring from this hobby for good. I really thought that something was wrong with me, like I blew a fuse or something. But later I read in this forum a strikingly similar experience from another member. Got to find that post again so I can share my similar experience with that member.

Triple E
06-08-11, 08:55
Did they visit the latin spa a few doors down from them?Where's the latin spa? I'd be way more interested in that.

PM me if necessary, or if it's in the archives, I'm happy to look. Just don't' recall seeing that anytime recently.

LexLuther
06-08-11, 09:31
I had the worst experience there. First of all, the woman was too "straightforward" that she's willing to go all the way. She didn't actually say this out loud, but she shows signs and you can tell. I don't know about you guys, but one of the things that thrill me about AMPs is that you initially come in only for a massage, and then you have to sort of negotiate, or even beg for extras. I would have appreciated it if she at least pretended that she's afraid of LE and that she can only do HJ. So anyway, I figured I'd go all the way. Negotiated the price. 1.2 (on top of the. 7). At first I was excited, but then I had a feeling that she was rushing me. She did a lot of weird stuff, like fake-moaning so loudly even before I inserted! I started to lose interest and got so limp. This made her panic, so she started BJ to make it hard again. And as soon as it stiffened halfway, she tried very quickly to insert, but this made me limp again. I told her not to worry about it and just BJ and I'll still give her the agreed upon price. I don't think she understood my English, she probably assumed that she won't get paid unless she inserts, so she moved even faster, and repeated the halfway stiff and trial insert a few times, which was terribly unsuccessful. In the end even the BJ stopped working. I ended up doing it myself. Never coming back there unless I read new and better reviews.

After that experience I seriously considered retiring from this hobby for good. I really thought that something was wrong with me, like I blew a fuse or something. But later I read in this forum a strikingly similar experience from another member. Got to find that post again so I can share my similar experience with that member. Dear Mr. Sawyer,

No. There's nothing wrong with you. I think that especially as one ages, one needs more that just a mechanical performance. Sex, especially commercially obtained sex, needs to be as much about stage acting (so to speak) as it does about sex. If it's not, then you may as well beat your own meat.

So the girl needs to know how to keep you on edge, tease and titilate, make the hair on your neck stand up as it were. I guess when one is very young (perhaps up to maybe 50 or so) this is not so important. But for us older guys it is.

They say you eat food with your eyes. Well you certainly fuck with your imagination, even when you are actually fucking for real.

LexLuther

Brahmabull
06-08-11, 22:18
Where's the latin spa? I'd be way more interested in that.

PM me if necessary, or if it's in the archives, I'm happy to look. Just don't' recall seeing that anytime recently. PM sent.

Happy hobbying.

BoobsLegs
06-10-11, 22:27
Just to let you guys know.

http://www.fairfaxtimes.com/article/20110610/NEWS/706109555/-1/greenbelt-police-raid-two-suspected-brothels&template=fairfaxTimes

Exclient
06-10-11, 23:51
Damn! It just so happens that I was at Rising Sun for the first time the night before. Based on reviews, I wasn't expecting too much. I asked for Amy, and was told there was no Amy. I got Linda, who had a cute haircut. I mentioned that I hadn't been there for 2 years, which was only half true. Actually, I hadn't made the attempt for 2 years to check them out. I hadn't seriously considered the place for 2 years. But this was my actual first.

They had condoms in the place, according to the paper?

I might wish they had shared that with me! They most certainly did not!

Crazy Dick
06-11-11, 21:46
"Greenbelt police raid two suspected brothels.

Massage parlor employees allege sex, money exchanged"

http://www.fairfaxtimes.com/article/20110610/NEWS/706109555/-1/greenbelt-police-raid-two-suspected-brothels&template=fairfaxTimes

Crazy Dick

Brahmabull
06-13-11, 09:38
"Greenbelt police raid two suspected brothels.

Massage parlor employees allege sex, money exchanged"

Crazy DickIs there a reason you reposted the exact same story that Boobslegs posted yesterday? Or did you just not read the forum to find out this news was reported already?

The story you both quoted is inaccurate. The visit to 7335 happened in MAY, not last week. The visit to Rising Sun happened last week.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Police-Raid-Two-Greenbelt-Massage-Parlors-for-Prostitution-123683214.html

Above is yet another article on the raid, also short on details / facts.

Both articles say "No Arrests" but the FFX Times 'story' says 6 employees confessed to sex for money, and we all know what happens when you talk to the police. So if that were true, they would have made some arrests.

Brahmabull
06-13-11, 09:40
Damn! It just so happens that I was at Rising Sun for the first time the night before. Based on reviews, I wasn't expecting too much. I asked for Amy, and was told there was no Amy. I got Linda, who had a cute haircut. I mentioned that I hadn't been there for 2 years, which was only half true. Actually, I hadn't made the attempt for 2 years to check them out. I hadn't seriously considered the place for 2 years. But this was my actual first.

They had condoms in the place, according to the paper?

I might wish they had shared that with me! They most certainly did not! They did not say the condoms were 'unused'. RS has been BYOC for some time.

Oppen
06-13-11, 18:33
She was going by "Connie" a few months ago. She's older, probably late 40s, early 50s. She has frizzy, shoulder length hair, enhanced top, laid back attitude.

It was a mediocre session. No TS offered, didn't put a whole lot of work into the massage. On the flip she joked about how she never takes her top off. We both got a big laugh out of that. Standard release, which she did well.

She cleaned me up, helped me dress, gave me a bottle of water. I'm in no rush to repeat with her.

Happy hunting.

Crazy Dick
06-13-11, 23:26
Is there a reason you reposted the exact same story that Boobslegs posted yesterday? Or did you just not read the forum to find out this news was reported already? Don't know how but I missed the 1st post.

Crazy Dick

BoobsLegs
06-18-11, 10:41
Above is yet another article on the raid, also short on details / facts.

Both articles say "No Arrests" but the FFX Times 'story' says 6 employees confessed to sex for money, and we all know what happens when you talk to the police. So if that were true, they would have made some arrests.The post here are delayed until the admin approves it so it is no surprised that my post was missed.

I frequent the bar right across the street every Friday and drive by handover just to check out the area and yesterday I saw what looked like an unmarked car making its rounds. I was it pull out of the parking lot onto greenbrook drive and straight to ora glenn.

There is some activity there so I choose not to play last night.

Brahmabull
06-18-11, 23:14
The post here are delayed until the admin approves it so it is no surprised that my post was missed.

I frequent the bar right across the street every Friday and drive by handover just to check out the area and yesterday I saw what looked like an unmarked car making its rounds. I was it pull out of the parking lot onto greenbrook drive and straight to ora glenn.

There is some activity there so I choose not to play last night. Only posts from regular members are moderated (unless a senior has done something to get his posts moderated). But I saw your post before his, it had been approved prior to the repost.

Cory James
06-19-11, 22:54
I drove all the way down the 210 to Ft Washington only to wait, wait and wait more for the Only Staff member working to finally answer the Bell. What I saw was just incredible? To be that busy, I assumed she would be at least a 7 but She was just absolutely fugly! Skinny 50yr old Asian who looks beat and worn down. I couldn't imagine paying. 5, let alone the $.5 others might be paying? I guess these military guys are so desperate, they're willing to pay for anything and I don't blame them! But for me, this was an EASY PASS! Although, she was a very nice lady if that means anything?

I am just shocked by the poor options in this state? So much demand, yet so little supply = over the top prices for the little that's available. Hope things turn around?

Eatatmoes
06-21-11, 00:24
Both articles say "No Arrests" but the FFX Times 'story' says 6 employees confessed to sex for money, and we all know what happens when you talk to the police. So if that were true, they would have made some arrests.On it's face, this seems like a preposterous assertion. Why in the hell would the individuals most likely to face criminal prosecution for admitting to said acts actually admit to it? What led to the raids in the first place? Typically the police will get a warrant based off of some weak PC obtained by following customers upon exiting an establishment. Why was this not mentioned in the article? The article specifically mentioned that complaints weren't lodged with the City Council.

Secondly, RS was never, ever, ever a FS joint as far as I have ever known. I don't post as much as I used to, but unless something has changed in the past three years, I'm shocked that they would identify RS as a FS establishment.

Thirdly, what the french toast, Greenbelt? Who in that PD didn't know about RS. It's been there for a decade, maybe longer? Why take the door now? Was it the seeming proliferation of similar establishments nearby? Gosh, the questions on this one. Can't wait to go down to the courthouse to look this one up when charging docs are issued.

Ginger Man
06-21-11, 09:10
On it's face, this seems like a preposterous assertion. Why in the hell would the individuals most likely to face criminal prosecution for admitting to said acts actually admit to it? What led to the raids in the first place? Typically the police will get a warrant based off of some weak PC obtained by following customers upon exiting an establishment. Why was this not mentioned in the article? The article specifically mentioned that complaints weren't lodged with the City Council.

Secondly, RS was never, ever, ever a FS joint as far as I have ever known. I don't post as much as I used to, but unless something has changed in the past three years, I'm shocked that they would identify RS as a FS establishment.

Thirdly, what the french toast, Greenbelt? Who in that PD didn't know about RS. It's been there for a decade, maybe longer? Why take the door now? Was it the seeming proliferation of similar establishments nearby? Gosh, the questions on this one. Can't wait to go down to the courthouse to look this one up when charging docs are issued. I do not personally know this for sure, but I was told that the Greenbelt spa reopened two days later only to be robbed at gunpoint. I would think the ladies inside have scattered to the four winds.

Brahmabull
06-21-11, 22:29
I have seen Sue a few times (not the Sue from long past at BT) and now she is on vacation. I had a visit with Lisa today. She said she just arrived last night. A younger looking girl answered the door, slightly taller then average, with a fresh face (not heavily made up) and hair pulled back and tied up, very pretty. She handed me off to Lisa.

Lisa is a 30 something that could probably pass for 20 something, and she used very little makeup.

She has a smoking little body and gave a great massage.

BT is well covered on this forum no need to get into the particulars of the spa, the rooms or the shower, it is enough to say nothing has changed in these aspects.

Lisa provided a good quality massage. She took direction well. Hit all the spots and really has skill in her technique.

After the flip, she made no mention of a tip and provided just the right therapy, exactly where it was needed.

Roaming was allowed, and she was happy with the. 6 I left for her.

I recommend Lisa.

Rahjohn
06-22-11, 16:15
I drove all the way down the 210 to Ft Washington only to wait, wait and wait more for the Only Staff member working to finally answer the Bell. What I saw was just incredible? To be that busy, I assumed she would be at least a 7 but She was just absolutely fugly! Skinny 50yr old Asian who looks beat and worn down. I couldn't imagine paying. 5, let alone the $.5 others might be paying? I guess these military guys are so desperate, they're willing to pay for anything and I don't blame them! But for me, this was an EASY PASS! Although, she was a very nice lady if that means anything?

I am just shocked by the poor options in this state? So much demand, yet so little supply = over the top prices for the little that's available. Hope things turn around?Ditto bro. I have said the same thing. It's freaking crazy. The available talent in this area leaves a lot to be desired. I've lived in Providence and man oh man, for city as small as it is, the talent was 10x better than here. You would think with the areas large asian population that there would be more in the way of quality around these parts but it is definitely lacking. I've seen some of the girls these guys are saying are 7's and IMHO they are 5's at best. But whatever tickles your pickle, guess you can't miss what you've never had.

Liquor Good
06-24-11, 23:53
As a veteran of the great (past) BT, and more recently of Hanover and others, I thought I'd mention I've found gold in Columbia. Yes. HoCo has an AMP worth trying. Kyoto is on MD 108 near Red Branch Road.

The complex is safe and open. And like everything in Columbia. Not facing the road. So get good directions and bring the phone number.

The girls are younger. Pretty too. They laugh and joke and smile for everyone.

Shower is standing, but with assistance. Sauna is dry and hot, good for a couple minutes to really dry off.

The rooms are small, but the tables are comfy and strong. Everything is clean, though spartan.

The rooms have curtained doorways, but they are clipped and actually close well and afford some reasonable privacy.

The house fee is standard for the area (.7).

The ladies givve nice massages as you might expect, and are very at ease with the customers. They are all quite playful, and skilled at many massage techniques. They sll seem to be willing to cater their massages to the specific needs of the visitor.

See the JESSUP (many) or BALTIMORE (a few) lists for some reviews and discussions of individual ladies.

But based on what's been availible in PG in the past 12-15 months. It was HEAVEN at Kyoto.

Elric
06-27-11, 19:06
I have seen Sue a few times (not the Sue from long past at BT) I loved the old Sue from long past. She was the best. I wonder what happened to her

Crazy Dick
07-08-11, 23:45
Made my 1st stop at BT since they reopened on Thursday. Sophia answered the door. She was surprised that I remembered her from 4 years ago. She said that she has been in Korea for the last 3 years. Rub was very good. Rest was old BT bill of fare. She said that business has been slow since the reopened.

Crazy Dick

Propilot
07-10-11, 17:38
I do not know why I continue to go Golden, but I think that this last time may have been my last. Let me say this; I like Golden, the setup is nice and the the drive out there is nice. I really wanted to have a long term relationship with this spa. I doubt that it will ever happen. The girls are mostly nice but the upsell is too much. The girls get very upset if you give them $40-$60 for a handjob. The girl I had was very pissed off because I balked a $100 she suggested for a hand job. I relented because I had been there over twelve times before and did not want to cause any problems for myself.

A bit of advice for the Golden mamasan and mamasans of other R&T places: A lot of men work very hard for their money and for $170, they do not want an overpriced glorified handjob. Also, please have your girls quit promising that the more customers visit, the more and the better the menu it will be. It won't and you know that. I have been a loyal customer for a long time, I was there the first day you opened, but I have to move on. There are about half a dozen other AMPs that offer FS for the same price and I would rather patronize them.

This is not sour grapes, this is about economics. Getting the best deal for MY money. I wish you well.

BTW, Happy is not is no longer at Golden at this time. I was told that she is on vacation, but we all know how that is. Scuttlebut is that she was let go.

Brahmabull
07-11-11, 08:27
Made my 1st stop at BT since they reopened on Thursday. Sophia answered the door. She was surprised that I remembered her from 4 years ago. She said that she has been in Korea for the last 3 years. Rub was very good. Rest was old BT bill of fare. She said that business has been slow since the reopened.

Crazy DickSlight correction. They reopened over 3 months ago at the end of March.

Crazy Dick
07-12-11, 01:35
Slight correction. They reopened over 3 months ago at the end of March.I should have said: On Thursday Made my 1st stop at BT since they reopened.

Oppen
07-12-11, 20:48
BTW, Happy is not is no longer at Golden at this time. I was told that she is on vacation, but we all know how that is. Scuttlebut is that she was let go.Really sorry to hear that about Happy. She was great.

Vaspaman
07-13-11, 18:58
Visited BT for the 1st time since the re-opened. Greeted by Ruby or Luby not sure but she was nice and a slight upgrade from the old staff at BT. Shower was not to good, funny thing she wore latex gloves. WTF. Massage was good and strong. I was dissapponted with the rest of the service as I became used to a higher level. I admit it has been a couple of years (2009) since I was at the old BT but I really enjoyed the likes of Meena and Janey. I missed the old BT that's for sure but one nice thing after much cajoling I was able to suckle a fine pair. Not sure if return visits would gleen the old level of service or not, but would like to know so if anyone has input on this or other establishments that offer the old BT service please PM me.

Be safe.

Linkletter2420
08-29-11, 14:24
Report on recent show about 2 weeks ago; my 1st since the band reformed; they had a groupie named Lisa. Nice girl, plain but pretty, can't really say what her assets measured but on the smallerside; had to wait a while for the band to get on stage though:

Table: decent and thorough but no concentration on any specific regions.

Msge: good.

Encore: continued msge til the explosive last song however the band did not play as many (or the same) songs as they used to even though I asked; roaming was permitted backstage which was appreciated.

YMMV: but I wouldn't give up on them yet

Pokem
09-20-11, 17:33
A older women in the 40s table shower massage is ok h. E. With roaming alot. They asks for some membership card its weird.

Propilot
09-27-11, 13:03
A older women in the 40s table shower massage is ok h. E. With roaming alot. They asks for some membership card its weird.Guys, there are Two cards that are in use at Golden. A white one and a black one. If they ever give you a black card, GIVE IT BACK. Stick with the white one. Trust me. If you want more information, you can pm me. If I get a tremendous amount of replies, I will post the info on the forum instead of answering everyone.

A Otay
10-03-11, 02:22
I was in the neighborhood so I thought I would visit BT on Sunday evening. I called but no one answered. Since I was so close I drove over anyway. Some lights on inside and a "closed" sign in the door. So since I really had the urge, I took my first trip up to Kyoto in Columbia because I read so much about it (read the report of that on the Jessup board). I saw a provider named June. When I told her I usually go to BT she knew that they had been closed, apparently this week. She said that they had dozens of police there and closed them for not having a business license. She also said that many of the girls were going to be sent back to their home countries because they did not have green cards and that included mamasan.

Brahmabull
10-03-11, 10:29
I was in the neighborhood so I thought I would visit BT on Sunday evening. I called but no one answered. Since I was so close I drove over anyway. Some lights on inside and a "closed" sign in the door. So since I really had the urge, I took my first trip up to Kyoto in Columbia because I read so much about it (read the report of that on the Jessup board). I saw a provider named June. When I told her I usually go to BT she knew that they had been closed, apparently this week. She said that they had dozens of police there and closed them for not having a business license. She also said that many of the girls were going to be sent back to their home countries because they did not have green cards and that included mamasan.Don't believe everything you hear. Yumi has a green card, so long in fact she is probably naturalized by now. The girls at Koyto are speculating wildly based on rumors.

They do not deport them anymore ICE is using a new tatic with girls in the hobby they are fast tracked to legal status for cooperating (ie identfying how they got in here) , called a T-Visa.

Crazy Dick
10-06-11, 21:09
I'm going to be in Greenbelt tomorrow. Does anyone know if Hanover Pkwy is still open.

Thanks in advance,

Crazy Dick

Ginger Man
10-07-11, 06:25
I'm going to be in Greenbelt tomorrow. Does anyone know if Hanover Pkwy is still open.

Thanks in advance,

Crazy DickThis place advertises-

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/we-are-so-sweet-and-caring-for-our-customers/5850101

If you go, let us know.

Triple E
10-07-11, 09:56
This place advertises-

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/we-are-so-sweet-and-caring-for-our-customers/5850101

If you go, let us know.There's two spots in Hanover Pkwy. The one got closed and is advertising again, but I haven't been since they reopened, so not sure.

The one in this ad I have been to, but not in the past couple months. Seniors can PM me for details.

Brahmabull
10-07-11, 10:20
There's two spots in Hanover Pkwy. The one got closed and is advertising again, but I haven't been since they reopened, so not sure.

The one in this ad I have been to, but not in the past couple months. Seniors can PM me for details.There are 2 on Hanover pkwy (7319 and 7335).

Both open as of a few days ago, I visited both last weekend. 7335 is standard AMP, used to have younger more energetic ladies willing to take care of you, then they closed and reopened with the 40-50 somethings, most without an appealing shape who give you a standard R&T, with one or 2 who may allow you UTC roaming or visuals, which aren't really worth the added upsell.

7319 is Vickey's place, excellent massage, price is higher than an AMP but that is usually the case at Non-Asian spas. Worth every penny for the massage alone.

Seniors and contributing members can contact me via PM for any clarification or info. A place off the radar should stay that way.

If you are going to spend money on Hanover pkwy see Vicky, (not her AA friend who I have not seen as she is not my type). Anything else in GB is a waste.

Sordo Scribe
10-07-11, 18:52
If you are going to spend money on Hanover pkwy see Vicky, (not her AA friend who I have not seen as she is not my type). Anything else in GB is a waste.I've tried both.

At 7319, I agree Vicky is great and the other lady is good too. However, the TS is a bit weird, not your usual set-up.

Forget 7335 for now until they get new management.

The other one in GB down the road is a hit or miss YMMV.

Sordo Scribe
10-26-11, 18:36
Been seeing new ads for TK Spa. Any intel? May TOFTT and report back soon. See ya later.

Brahmabull
10-27-11, 22:06
Been seeing new ads for TK Spa. Any intel? May TOFTT and report back soon. See ya later.I already did. Don't bother.

Over 40, over weight, unattractive and not very accomodating.

Sordo Scribe
10-28-11, 18:09
I already did. Don't bother.

Over 40, over weight, unattractive and not very accomodating.Already done the deed. Think we had a different provider. Sounds like you are describing the mama who just simply led me in the room and left. Then the honey comes in and took the house fee. Recognized her. She used to work in NOVA. No idea which place. Another thing that killed my interest is. No TS. Just a DIY deal. Massage was good. Not the best but OK. Will not return.

Brahmabull
10-29-11, 10:09
Already done the deed. Think we had a different provider. Sounds like you are describing the mama who just simply led me in the room and left. Then the honey comes in and took the house fee. Recognized her. She used to work in NOVA. No idea which place. Another thing that killed my interest is. No TS. Just a DIY deal. Massage was good. Not the best but OK. Will not return.No the mamasan who lead me to the room was at least 60, and not my provider. There was only one other girl there that I saw beside my provider, she was thinner and taller but I didn't see her face. That is probably who you saw.

LexLuther
10-29-11, 11:50
There are 2 on Hanover pkwy (7319 and 7335).

Both open as of a few days ago, I visited both last weekend. 7335 is standard AMP, used to have younger more energetic ladies willing to take care of you, then they closed and reopened with the 40-50 somethings, most without an appealing shape who give you a standard R&T, with one or 2 who may allow you UTC roaming or visuals, which aren't really worth the added upsell.

7319 is Vickey's place, excellent massage, price is higher than an AMP but that is usually the case at Non-Asian spas. Worth every penny for the massage alone.

Seniors and contributing members can contact me via PM for any clarification or info. A place off the radar should stay that way.

If you are going to spend money on Hanover pkwy see Vicky, (not her AA friend who I have not seen as she is not my type). Anything else in GB is a waste.Not sure I agree with your assessment. I went to Rising Sun last week. My provider was an older model with some mileage on her face. She was adamant about the non-availability of regular or oral sex (on her part). However she allowed me to perform DATY on her. When she took her clothes off, I couldn't believe that the body I saw belonged with her face. She had the body of a 20 year old. And I have not enjoyed hand relief that much in a very long time. She is very skillful.

LexLuther

Brahmabull
10-30-11, 10:37
Not sure I agree with your assessment. I went to Rising Sun last week. My provider was an older model with some mileage on her face. She was adamant about the non-availability of regular or oral sex (on her part). However she allowed me to perform DATY on her. When she took her clothes off, I couldn't believe that the body I saw belonged with her face. She had the body of a 20 year old. And I have not enjoyed hand relief that much in a very long time. She is very skillful.

LexLutherMy post that you replied to was addressing the new spas on Hanover parkway, not Rising Sun, although your enjoyment of your visit and you finding an older gal with a nice body has not been the experience of most people I have read or spoken with.

I am sure someone guys will find something to like at any place, we are all different in our tastes, if you liked what you found at RS than I suggest you try the 7335 spot on HPWY, since it is much the same.

While you may not agree with my assessment, it is a little ironic that your discription of your visit to RS fits what you will find at the other place.

Exclient
11-07-11, 01:33
I'm caught between wanting to lay the foundation for a long-term relationship (again) with BT, Ris Sun, Hanover at a low cost, or seizing the rare opportunity to take the car far and wide and strike while the iron is hot (but probably just once). Any input as to the good attitude, local providers would be most appreciated. Good attitude means quality over quantity. The journey rather than the destination. Not how far I get but was it even worth the trip in the first place. I need some sincerity in my hobby life. I know, it's the last place to look for it, but there you go.

Brahmabull
11-07-11, 20:43
I'm caught between wanting to lay the foundation for a long-term relationship (again) with BT, Ris Sun, Hanover at a low cost, or seizing the rare opportunity to take the car far and wide and strike while the iron is hot (but probably just once). Any input as to the good attitude, local providers would be most appreciated. Good attitude means quality over quantity. The journey rather than the destination. Not how far I get but was it even worth the trip in the first place. I need some sincerity in my hobby life. I know, it's the last place to look for it, but there you go.I told you via PM BT is closed so you have no option there. There are cards on the door saying to call them or email them in Dec, but the last time they closed and kept promising to reopen soon it was over a year.

Brahmabull
11-11-11, 01:20
BT as you know has been closed for a little while now and will not reopen at the same location.

For lease signs are up in the windows and the BT sign has been pulled down. The cards on the door say to contact them via email or phone (which I doubt the number will be the same since the 595 number is a landline in Beltsville).

If I learn any new information I will share. But any of you casually stopping by hoping to find them open, do not waste your time.

As they will not be in the same spot.

Ginger Man
11-11-11, 07:15
BT as you know has been closed for a little while now and will not reopen at the same location.

For lease signs are up in the windows and the BT sign has been pulled down. The cards on the door say to contact them via email or phone (which I doubt the number will be the same since the 595 number is a landline in Beltsville).

If I learn any new information I will share. But any of you casually stopping by hoping to find them open, do not waste your time.

As they will not be in the same spot.If walls could talk you would have volumes and volumes of stories there. I would have one of them, myself. Too bad it is gone.

Low Jack
11-21-11, 11:06
Hey all! I was in the National Harbor area and decided to check out Potomac. It's an office building in the cut. Anyways, called in got up to the floor and got a decent massage from a 6/10 lady in her 40-50's. It was pretty cold and they had heat lamps. But the massage and regular ending were decent. I may go back if I'm around. Hour for. 70 and tipped. 40. It was okay but wondering if there is anything else in MD with younger girls.

Trekker202
11-28-11, 10:10
Ground floor place, two-door entry. MMS not very attractive, but she's there to lead me to the room. Cindy came in, collected house fee, returned and took me to table shower. Very enjoyable, took care of all needs.

She is 30-35, average endowments. Very cautious about extras. Contributing members PM me for details. Overall, would recommend this place.

Propilot
12-07-11, 15:01
I do not know why I continue to go Golden, but I think that this last time may have been my last. Let me say this; I like Golden, the setup is nice and the the drive out there is nice. I really wanted to have a long term relationship with this spa. I doubt that it will ever happen. The girls are mostly nice but the upsell is too much. The girls get very upset if you give them $40-$60 for a handjob. The girl I had was very pissed off because I balked a $100 she suggested for a hand job. I relented because I had been there over twelve times before and did not want to cause any problems for myself.

A bit of advice for the Golden mamasan and mamasans of other R&T places: A lot of men work very hard for their money and for $170, they do not want an overpriced glorified handjob. Also, please have your girls quit promising that the more customers visit, the more and the better the menu it will be. It won't and you know that. I have been a loyal customer for a long time, I was there the first day you opened, but I have to move on. There are about half a dozen other AMPs that offer FS for the same price and I would rather patronize them.

This is not sour grapes, this is about economics. Getting the best deal for MY money. I wish you well.

BTW, Happy is not is no longer at Golden at this time. I was told that she is on vacation, but we all know how that is. Scuttlebut is that she was let go.My apologies to you guys. I tried to respond to each and every request about the black and white cards, but I was so overwhelmed with request that I will just post here. Bottom line; the girls give the black cards to guys that really over tip. Regulars or not. They promise the regulars that more is on the menu keep them coming back. You have to overtip for a handjob between $80-100. 00 to get the black card. As I stated on the prior report, the entrance fee is $70. 00 and then to tip another $80-100. 00 (total $170. 00) is totally ridiculous for receiving just a handjob.

Mona was famous for demanding her tip upfront before the flip. She would give you a disgusting grunt and bad attitude if you just tipped her $40. 00 for a handjob. When I was going there, I tipped her more so that she would have a better attitude (black card). Eventually I was tired of the extortion, so I stopped overtipping her. The attitude returned. As I stated on the prior report, I did pay her $100. 00 the last time I was there. It was my birthday and I did not want her attitude or a problem with MMS, since I had been a regular. Most of the other girls there are the same way.

The girls will demand that you return your black card. If you do not give them the exorbitantly large tip, they will exchange your black card for a white one again. However, she did not get my card.

Do not misunderstand, I would patronize the place again if the MMS reprimanded the girls to have a good attitude and to not be so money hungry with the tip. The girls have to understand that they are making between $30-40. 00 dollars per hour TAX FREE. There are so many people who are more educated and making less AND they PAY TAXES. Also, as a regular if I am going to pay $170-180. 00 dollars a session at an AMP, I want to be Fully Satisfied.