PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RonJambo
11-16-17, 16:44
What scene do you normally visit?

GB is not the only one, but it is the easiest to find by far. I believe that is why the popular girls come and go so quickly here. Anyway, try VIP during lunch time and you will receive much better results. I have noticed that TK is better late in the afternoon and evening.

Stay safe gents and ladies.Thanks for the info. I'll let you all know how it goes. After my experience at VIP, I'm tempted to try another establishment. I've been to NOVA and to Mo county. I used to frequent DC a lot until that dried up.

WalterKovacs
11-20-17, 22:08
Hey, I'm old. Its either wait for pussy or wait for death. Waiting for pussy is much more fun.Lmfao. Dead.

Drdrdrdr
11-21-17, 10:50
Went by VIP this morning and there was a cop car sitting in the parking lot at the corner with no one inside but suspicious so decided to head over to TK. Be careful.

Harry Krevitz
11-21-17, 15:43
Went by VIP this morning and there was a cop car sitting in the parking lot at the corner with no one inside but suspicious so decided to head over to TK. Be careful.Just called over there to check it out, MMS said Sunny and Happy are back, everything's okay. He must've been in that insurance office on the corner or something. Thanks for the heads up anyway.

WalterKovacs
11-23-17, 19:56
Are MP's open on Thanksgiving? LOL.

RubMeLongTime
11-24-17, 00:14
Are MP's open on Thanksgiving? LOL.The only time an AMP closes is if they are busted. Other than that they are open 365.

ShortMan22
11-25-17, 20:55
To all the fans of Gucci at TK, you better hurry up and see her until next year. She's going on vacation from December 5th for 2 months.

UnsungHero
11-27-17, 21:53
Went by VIP this morning and there was a cop car sitting in the parking lot at the corner with no one inside but suspicious so decided to head over to TK. Be careful.I went there post lunch, before checking your post.

I didn't find anything suspicious. The place was bustling with business.

Mamasan allowed me in to a room. I asked if I could meet Cookie or, meet any one as good as Happy.

Mamasan said everyone's busy and offered Sunny, Sony. Or, similar sounding name. Blocked her for half an hr.

In came a petite, girl next door type fem, must be in mid thirties.

TS was regular. She couldn't carry out a conversation but could communicate whatever is required.

In to the room. No massage offered. I was asked what I wanted? . I asked for a full menu.

She took the donation 1. 2 and went out to grab a cover.

In she came and undressed, started squeezing her melons for sometime. Good handful!

She put on the cover and started sucking. Not too enthusiastic!

Once I got hard, she climbed over and helped herself. I lifted her and put her back on the table without unplugging the inserted wire and pushed hard for sometime.

Then, changed position to K9 and sprayed inside the cover.

Good relief but not a 5 star experience.

Will repeat and will ask for someone else new!

Hugh Jardon
11-28-17, 16:48
Took a long lunch and stopped in RS, Met sweet little Lisa, Very pretty girl with size D TA-TAS. I haven't been here in a while, todays session was outstanding. I do recommend Sweet Lisa.She is a little sweetie. Big fake boobies on her small frame and enormous nipples. She tries hard on the massage and the extras, too.

I would recommend.

JohnSmith16
11-30-17, 18:53
Has anyone hit up Cherry's lately?

Miketastic69
11-30-17, 22:18
Has anyone hit up Cherry's lately?Skinny provided that had me stand on the side of the table. Can't remember the name. Not the same vibe as when Suzy and Gina was there. Def not like blue. Blue was the gold standard. If you were not around under the blue era you really missed something.

Riggo
12-02-17, 14:14
I started in this hobby long, long ago, and have been out of it for at least 12 years. I decided to try VIP the other weekend. I drew a tall woman who told me her name was Shirley (Yeah, right). At the beginning she kept asking me questions, and I had trouble understanding her because of her accent. When I would ask her what she said, she would repeat it louder. I think she thought I was hard of hearing because of my age. When I told her that I was having trouble understanding her, and I wasn't hard of hearing, she said "Well I'm sorry I'm not an American. " I thought then that this wasn't going to turn out good.

After the table shower and the massage, which were pretty good, she asked me what I wanted. I told her I wanted the works. She asked me if I could get ten hut and go to completion. I told her yes, of course. She told me not to blame her if I couldn't finish. I told her it wouldn't be a problem. She removed her clothes, and she had a nice body with very nice ta tas. She also had a tramp stamp. She put on the cover and had no problem getting me ten hut. We started off in cowgirl and then we switched to doggie. I really slammed that thing. She was surprised that I could finish and fill the bag. She asked me if I had a girlfriend, and I said no. She told me that I should find one who could enjoy my hydraulics. I laughed and told her she probably says that to all her customers. I'm sure I'm one of, if not the, oldest customers she's had.

BigNy56
12-02-17, 16:51
Hey forum reviewers,

I'm new to the PG county area and was wondering if anyone could recommend a discrete place that has great service and what prices I would expect?

Hugh Jardon
12-03-17, 11:59
Hey forum reviewers,

I'm new to the PG county area and was wondering if anyone could recommend a discrete place that has great service and what prices I would expect?Have you read this forum at all?

DrSchwanzstein
12-03-17, 14:29
After playing the seductive games with the Angels in NOVA I was due for a complete therapy. Had a session with Anna at TK. We had amazing chemistry throughout the session. She was wearing a short dress, as she proceeded with the massage she pulled her dress higher and higher until her muffin was in my plain view. I teased her a bit until it was time for a flip. Rather than fill the page with graphic prurient material, I have to say the journey was stupendous. I also loved her gregarious and vivacious personality.

For now I will rotate between TK and Angels as I enjoy repeat sessions and low turnover at both AMPs.

SS.

DrSchwanzstein
12-05-17, 08:07
My visit to TK was before TG holiday. Several members have PM'd me. One stated that he was told there is new management with new providers. Is that true? If that is the case it is a big loss.

Giraffe2
12-05-17, 17:56
My visit to TK was before TG holiday. Several members have PM'd me. One stated that he was told there is new management with new providers. Is that true? If that is the case it is a big loss.Does anyone know if Anna is still at TK?

Does anyone have any details on her?

Any info?

BigNy56
12-06-17, 12:20
Have you read this forum at all?Many reviews are dated, so I don't think its an inappropriate post to ask. Thanks for your input, it was extremely insightful.

BuckMaster
12-06-17, 16:07
Headed up Friday from down south. Going to head to the greenbelt area. I haven't heard much discussion about damage at VIP or RS, but generally what's the damage from least to most. This is for a few extras but not the whole 9 yards. Pm is fine and accepted.

Unitodd
12-06-17, 19:25
Has been a long time since I have ventured out into the spa world. I decided to check for gold at the end of Rainbow and hit a sweet jackpot. As it was from the old place in the same location, never not satisfied. Great way to burn the afternoon of "use it or lose it" vacation before the end of the year. I know what I am doing next week with my afternoon off.

Horsetrader
12-06-17, 19:51
Many reviews are dated, so I don't think its an inappropriate post to ask. Thanks for your input, it was extremely insightful.Good point! In this case you can go ahead and read back for a year or two, things have changed very little in terms of places and prices.

BigRhumba
12-07-17, 19:17
I have asked at VIP and Cherry with no takers, any advice? P.S. Sunny at VIP is great.

Ginger Man
12-08-17, 06:59
I have asked at VIP and Cherry with no takers, any advice? P.S. Sunny at VIP is great.Ah, a trip to Ikaros. It is done, in my experience, in the moment. You need a provider with whom you have established trust and a rapport. You need the generous cash supplement to persuade. Even then, be prepared for rejection, but sometimes it takes a second or third request, on subsequent visits, to achieve it.

It can be done, but rarely. They tend to be petite, we tend to be hefty, so there is a concern of their part.

Good luck.

Easy Greasy
12-10-17, 09:59
Does anyone know if Anna is still at TK?I wanted to know this as well so I stopped by yesterday and asked. Was told that Anna is no longer in this line of work.

BigRhumba
12-12-17, 22:35
Ah, a trip to Ikaros. It is done, in my experience, in the moment. You need a provider with whom you have established trust and a rapport. You need the generous cash supplement to persuade. Even then, be prepared for rejection, but sometimes it takes a second or third request, on subsequent visits, to achieve it.

It can be done, but rarely. They tend to be petite, we tend to be hefty, so there is a concern of their part.

Good luck.Much appreciated, I will increase my visit frequency.

BunnyHunter
12-13-17, 14:37
This actually happened last week, I just haven't posted due to time.

I stopped by TK one evening and I was hoping to see one of my regulars. As I entered the room I was told that they will send me a cute girl so they closed the door and I started getting comfortable. 'HEllo! They said, and I saw older lad =why. Her face looked around her 50's and her body. Well. It wasn't the best eye candy I've ever seen. So I ask for another one. I saw down and waited for the outcome before I continued to get comfortable. : hello; Again, and enters a troll. With big fake bolts on and a face filled with botox! So I put my shoes back on and I reply. "hello and good bye" she still said I was cute while I was walking out. I felt bad after that but I knew that I would have felt worst if I stayed LOL.

I drove down to Angels since I haven't been there since the last time they closed. And had a great time. Ok looking lady. Ok personality. Great shower and massage. But once it was time to undug the carrot. And it all went down hill. She wouldn't offer FS, all I got offered was a hand shake. And I was about to enjoy the blast to mars someone knock on the door.

Oh lord. Mission aborted. I felt upset and betrayed and I wasn't able to finish. So I continue getting a massage and tried to leave a tip. But the lady said, next time. As I got out the door mamasa slap me on the back and said "what's wrong with you! I replied with the same question and we all laugh LOL she sais shill give me 2 hours for the inconvenience. But I don't think they will remember me.

The following day I felt a bit of nostalgic, so I decided to drop by VIP. I've always heard of it but I never been there. Oh what a sunny day I met!

Great smile, great personality and great massage. Oh lord, he sure did send me an angel. I loved digging that carrot on K9. And seeing her amazing and round apple bottom bounce back.

I sure will be back, and I hope to reply on here.

SexGuide3560
12-14-17, 05:43
Stopped by oriental wellness yesterday and had the pleasure of meeting jay very enjoyable time.

OW has always been a good place for me to visit no complaint.

JTreehorn14
12-14-17, 18:46
I drove down to Angels since I haven't been there since the last time they closed. And had a great time. Ok looking lady. Ok personality. Great shower and massage. But once it was time to undug the carrot. And it all went down hill. She wouldn't offer FS, all I got offered was a hand shake. And I was about to enjoy the blast to mars someone knock on the door.To the best of my knowledge, there is virtually a 100% chance that you will not get more than a hand shake finish at any place in NOVA. If you were expecting more on the menu, I can understand your disappointment, but just so you know, FS basically doesn't exist as an option in Northern Virginia massage parlors.

BunnyHunter
12-14-17, 21:42
To the best of my knowledge, there is virtually a 100% chance that you will not get more than a hand shake finish at any place in NOVA. If you were expecting more on the menu, I can understand your disappointment, but just so you know, FS basically doesn't exist as an option in Northern Virginia massage parlors.I've never been to NoVa but I've aleays wanted to visit a place there. CP and GB are closer so I tend to stay around for the convenience.

SthCannabis
12-14-17, 23:07
I started in this hobby long, long ago, and have been out of it for at least 12 years. I decided to try VIP the other weekend. I drew a tall woman who told me her name was Shirley (Yeah, right). At the beginning she kept asking me questions, and I had trouble understanding her because of her accent. When I would ask her what she said, she would repeat it louder. I think she thought I was hard of hearing because of my age. When I told her that I was having trouble understanding her, and I wasn't hard of hearing, she said "Well I'm sorry I'm not an American. " I thought then that this wasn't going to turn out good.

After the table shower and the massage, which were pretty good, she asked me what I wanted. I told her I wanted the works. She asked me if I could get ten hut and go to completion. I told her yes, of course. She told me not to blame her if I couldn't finish. I told her it wouldn't be a problem. She removed her clothes, and she had a nice body with very nice ta tas. She also had a tramp stamp. She put on the cover and had no problem getting me ten hut. We started off in cowgirl and then we switched to doggie. I really slammed that thing. She was surprised that I could finish and fill the bag. She asked me if I had a girlfriend, and I said no. She told me that I should find one who could enjoy my hydraulics. I laughed and told her she probably says that to all her customers. I'm sure I'm one of, if not the, oldest customers she's had.Nice report. What was the damage if you don't mind me asking??

Bacon Bread
12-17-17, 08:58
Ah, a trip to Ikaros. It is done, in my experience, in the moment. You need a provider with whom you have established trust and a rapport. You need the generous cash supplement to persuade. Even then, be prepared for rejection, but sometimes it takes a second or third request, on subsequent visits, to achieve it.

Good luck.In 30+ years of AMPing at a few different places around the US, I've never had that offered, but it's not something important enough to me to try to get. Even from AMPs and girls where I was a pretty frequent regular.

There is a Thai apartment agency that operates around Baltimore and in NoVa where some girls explicitly offer it, as well as a few Thai independents in NoVa, but there's screening and it will cost you.

Busternutter
12-18-17, 00:57
I tried to post this 2 weeks ago, but I don't know what happened.

I went to TK Monday evening & when I told mamassan I wanted 1 hour she said only half hour so I declined & went up the road to VIP where mamassan sent me very cute Sunny for what was supposed to be 1 hour. We started out with an ok, but rushed massage because TS was busy. After about 10 minutes she rushed me in & out TS with no special attention to the areas I'm used to. Back to the room for more of an ok, but rushed massage leading up to the finish. You guessed it, another rush through all the motions of everything to a finish. Total damage 1. 4 (I came up with) plus house fee. A nice, clean comfortable atmosphere, but I was rushed & definitely shorted on time. (on my way back to vehicle in 45 minutes from when I handed over house fee) I will repeat, but with another provider which shouldn't be hard since she said she was going on vacation.

Jwol109
12-19-17, 14:31
After playing the seductive games with the Angels in NOVA I was due for a complete therapy. Had a session with Anna at TK. We had amazing chemistry throughout the session. She was wearing a short dress, as she proceeded with the massage she pulled her dress higher and higher until her muffin was in my plain view. I teased her a bit until it was time for a flip. Rather than fill the page with graphic prurient material, I have to say the journey was stupendous. I also loved her gregarious and vivacious personality.

For now I will rotate between TK and Angels as I enjoy repeat sessions and low turnover at both AMPs.

SS.I have an update on Anna but not on open forum as she has had stalker issues. I'm sure it will get out eventually but not because of me. PM for details.

Busternutter
12-20-17, 14:58
Took another trip 2 VIP a few nights ago. Went in the room & a few minutes later a 30 ish ok looking with natural b-cups comes in & I opted for the full hour. Few minutes later we go 2 TS & she's methodically going thru the list, not paying attention to detail, not thorough, & no conversation. Back 2 the room she starts a poor excuse for a massage. I don't know what it was. Shortly after she prepares for the full finish. After she rushed through the last part I learned her name (Green) as I was preparing to leave. Absolutely not worth the 1. 2 plus 60 house fee. Entire experience was a 5 at best. However as I was leaving, mamasan gave me a nice little Christmas Gift that was neatly rapped, which was not only thoughtful, I actually found use in it. (I won't spoil your surprise). Only 30 minutes has passed from when they took my money until I was preparing to leave. I got shorted more than the last time. Totally ridiculous. I will not be returning for a while.

Horsetrader
12-21-17, 14:26
...I opted for the full hour. ... Only 30 minutes has passed from when they took my money until I was preparing to leave. I got shorted more than the last time. Totally ridiculous. I will not be returning for a while.30 minutes is pretty bad when you pay for an hour. The other evening I got cut back to 42 minutes from entry to exit at Rising Sun and I know of 2 other customers that got cut back worse than that at Cherry. The parking lot was empty in both of these situations, so, it wasn't as if customers were waiting in another room.

I don't know why all 3 of us got shorted that bad at 2 different spas. Normally I get the full hour at Cherry. I don't normally go to Rising Sun, so I don't know what is normal there.

Sleep
12-21-17, 18:16
30 minutes is pretty bad when you pay for an hour. The other evening I got cut back to 42 minutes from entry to exit at Rising Sun and I know of 2 other customers that got cut back worse than that at Cherry. The parking lot was empty in both of these situations, so, it wasn't as if customers were waiting in another room.

I don't know why all 3 of us got shorted that bad at 2 different spas. Normally I get the full hour at Cherry. I don't normally go to Rising Sun, so I don't know what is normal there.Suffered the same fate at Cherry recently, which I had previously preferred to the competition because in the past I had found the providers to have better attitudes than elsewhere (no haggling, for example, over my tip, which is always very reasonable (north of standard) because I prefer to avoid the haggling process that I've still suffered elsewhere).

This time, Cookie was a cold dish. Service was subpar, out the door in much less than an hour, and also with a largely-empty parking situation so the rush wasn't easily explained. I'd hoped to see Coco, who had been great in the past, but she was apparently on vacation.

It seems that I have a strong case of YMMV in terms of quality in the area, regardless of where I've gone, and whenever there's someone I click with, they're often not available the next time I partake. If I could instead find a good, steady situation (preferably with a spinner) I would, but it seems elusive in the area.

Hugh Jardon
12-22-17, 11:15
I hadn't tried TK yet, so swung by yesterday (Thursday). I was offered Coco, a long blond haired Korean lady of a "certain" age. I say "certain" cause she's no 20 something and I have a hard time determining these ladies ages. She did have some large bolt-ons, a little bit of a pooch, and no ass to speak of. She's not a great conversationalist, but she seemed pretty happy in general. TS was okay, and the massage was quite good. Good strong work and a little teasing at the end before the flip.

Once we got to the good stuff, she was happy to do a few different positions on the oral part. One she wouldn't do is a favorite of mine, where the lady lays on her back with her head over the end of the bed, table, whatever. This gives good access for some deepthroat. She saw what I wanted her to do, and told me "No porno". For some reason, this cracked me up. We did FS, and she has a tight little snapper that he likes to clench. I kept telling her that was porno-style. She wiped me up and told me my girlfriend is a lucky women.

She's fun and I'd repeat. TK is having a $50 holiday sale, so jump on it!

UnsungHero
12-22-17, 13:27
Took a trip to Oriental Wellness after a long time.

Asked for Jay based on reviews on her.

Jay is a tall, artificially endowed and petite framed chick. Looks stiff in her face, seemed like a south-Korean robot to me, that spoke pretty well. Engages in a conversation all the while. Paid a house fee of. 6 + 1. 4 asking for an hour and a service that covers everything. The massage was one of the best that I have had for sometime. The intent of the massage wasn't pretentious at all, very genuine. I have paid the same and have got a lame press from other providers in the past that they call 'a massage'. The TS part was amazing, Jay was accommodating. Lot of tongue and RIM while I lay on my stomach. Licked and sucked my balls beyond my content. Performed a BBBJ, didn't seemed to be looking at the time. Used her mouth to cover the protection over what matters. Sat on top of me to give me a view of how much of mine in and out inside her. After some vigorous squats to got be worked-up, she bent down on her knees to have me dig her from behind. Which I did, to blast and erupt in ecstasy.

Fabulous time. 5-star service. Will return for the way Jay makes you feel and walk out with complete satisfaction.

On a side note: Observed a red sedan with someone in the driver's seat reclined wearing a hoodie as I entered the premise. The individual was having a phone in hand with a earphone connected. Although, he made it look like he was listening to the music / enjoying watching a video, his hand was outstretched positioning the phone in the direction of the AMP's door while he lay down in the reclined seat. Seemed weird, reported it to Mamasan. She later said, it is someone waiting for the patient at the doctor's next door. May be I am just over-working the investigator inside me, just thought it was good to share.

Bit28
12-24-17, 14:07
New here. Can someone explain to me the code behind the donation?

I am really confused and don't understand the coding as I read thru the thread.

The latest one is from unsunghero:

"Engages in a conversation all the while. Paid a house fee of. 6 + 1. 4 asking for an hour and a service that covers everything. ".

Titleist4
12-25-17, 02:06

"Engages in a conversation all the while. Paid a house fee of. 6 + 1. 4 asking for an hour and a service that covers everything. ".Click the link and look right at the very top of the listings. FWIW, sometimes $ is substituted with a number.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Abbreviations

Horsetrader
12-25-17, 08:52

"Engages in a conversation all the while. Paid a house fee of. 6 + 1. 4 asking for an hour and a service that covers everything. ".Welcome to the forum.

The first number is the fixed house fee that you pay to your attendant before you undress for your massage. The second number is the tip to your attendant, for new faces this is discussed part way through your session. So in your example, it was $60 house fee plus $140 tip.

It's not supposed to be a secret code, just an abbreviation. It causes much confusion so I don't abbreviate. Also, the forum software seems to put a space after the decimal, which doesn't make reading it any easier.

Azzy15
12-29-17, 13:00
TK, VIP, Rs, Ow. Are they Korean or Chinese? Thanks.

TheFrack5
12-29-17, 18:48
TK, VIP, Rs, Ow. Are they Korean or Chinese? Thanks.Pretty sure most are K-girls.

Azzy15
12-29-17, 19:20
Had a good session at VIP.

Mamasang asked me if it was my first time and I said yes but told her I was from VA.

Anyway, Happy was my masseuse who's in her 20's (mid to late) tall, dark haired as reported previously. TS was provided and she washed all of me but it was literally "washing", no teasing, no fun at all.

Back in the room and she gave some back rub which wasn't that good. Upon flipping she asked what I wanted and told her everything and proceeded to fun part.

Soft skins and very soft natural racks was nice but I prefer something a bit firmer on top.

To me she makes up her less service for her youth. Or maybe it was due to the fact it was my 1st time there?

I liked the fact that the place is clean and private inside.

When I was going out, I saw a glimpse of a girl who was shorter and more petite which is what I prefer. I didn't want to ask about another girl while happy was leading me out so I didn't catch her name. Anyone has idea on who that lady is?

I would prefer someone a bit more in line with spinner / petite body with better massage skills who can provide fun session. Anyone with recommendation, please pm me. Also looking for European place if there is any.

Nothumbs
12-29-17, 19:55
Getting back into this after a short hiatus. Read this forum and decided to visit TK for the first time. Had trouble finding it because I couldn't figure out the suite number, but I eventually figured it out after some online sleuthing (116). Paid house fee of. 6 for an hour to Joanne. Very pretty; shorter girl with long, reddish hair; stacked. Got a great table shower with attention where I wanted it. Then a short massage, followed by a great session that I paid $. 4 for. There was some time left, so she continued with the massage after the primary objectives were achieved. I hope to go back soon as funds are available.

Nothumbs
12-29-17, 20:04
This was my second stop of the day after visiting TK. Paid. 6 for an hour, and in walks this absolutely GORGEOUS girl to give me a table shower. Longer time spent cleaning than at TK, but I chalked that up to this being my first time at this establishment (I told them I hadn't been there before). Dried and walked back to the room. Instead of a pillow, they have the table that has the hole in it for your face. Very nice massage. Longer than most other places I've visited. She rubbed by legs and calves for a very long time and gave me a great foot massage too. I wasn't sure how much time had passed and was getting nervous we wouldn't have enough time for the fun stuff. Eventually, she asked me to flip and asked me what I wanted. Described what was on my mind for $. 4 and got down to business. She had me unzip the back of her dress, which was a nice touch. A good time was had by all. I asked what her name was and it was Sunny! I read about her, and ya'll were right on point. Again, she was absolutely stunning. I'll definitely be back.

So. I also intend to visit RS and Oriental Wellness at some point over the next month or so. How would you all rank TK, VIP, RS, and OW? Is there anywhere I'm missing in the same area or, preferably, Baltimore or Northern Baltimore?

DrSchwanzstein
12-31-17, 01:12
Belated entry from a visit a couple of days ago. Unfazed by arctic express sun rises at RS. The energy, the heat so sublime.

SS.

Willy Host
12-31-17, 23:33
Dropped by OW this morning, it's been over a year mamasan recognized me & commented that it had been a while. $60 for hour massage with TS. Can't recall attendants name, she was about 30, very beautiful face with a hot little body. TS was nice, everything was cleaned well. She had very strong hands, the massage was excellent. On the flip 1. 4 life was very good. Like this place, seen one other gal as I was exiting, she too was an exceptional cutie pie.

Urbanite
01-03-18, 02:04
This was my second stop of the day after visiting TK. Paid. 6 for an hour, and in walks this absolutely GORGEOUS girl to give me a table shower. Longer time spent cleaning than at TK, but I chalked that up to this being my first time at this establishment (I told them I hadn't been there before). Dried and walked back to the room. Instead of a pillow, they have the table that has the hole in it for your face. Very nice massage. Longer than most other places I've visited. She rubbed by legs and calves for a very long time and gave me a great foot massage too. I wasn't sure how much time had passed and was getting nervous we wouldn't have enough time for the fun stuff. Eventually, she asked me to flip and asked me what I wanted. Described what was on my mind for $. 4 and got down to business. She had me unzip the back of her dress, which was a nice touch. A good time was had by all. I asked what her name was and it was Sunny! I read about her, and ya'll were right on point. Again, she was absolutely stunning. I'll definitely be back.

So. I also intend to visit RS and Oriental Wellness at some point over the next month or so. How would you all rank TK, VIP, RS, and OW? Is there anywhere I'm missing in the same area or, preferably, Baltimore or Northern Baltimore?I'm on business next week in DC area and definitely plan on partaking in the vicinity of Greenbelt Rd based on my research. How ever, would love to maximize my limited time. I was originally sold on Cherry but recent reviews seem lukewarm. Between TK, VIP, OW and RS, who has the youngest most eager providers that if you could only pick one or two establishments which would come out on top? Tampa has gone south, and I sure do miss 9 VIP in Philly. Any intel on the closest thing resembling those areas would be much appreciated. Thanks and don't hesitate to ask info if ever in FL.

Urb.

Horsetrader
01-03-18, 09:49
I'm on business next week in DC area and definitely plan on partaking in the vicinity of Greenbelt Rd based on my research. How ever, would love to maximize my limited time. I was originally sold on Cherry but recent reviews seem lukewarm. Between TK, VIP, OW and RS, who has the youngest most eager providers that if you could only pick one or two establishments which would come out on top? Tampa has gone south, and I sure do miss 9 VIP in Philly. Any intel on the closest thing resembling those areas would be much appreciated. Thanks and don't hesitate to ask info if ever in FL.

Urb.I was not aware of a problem with 9-VIP, except that I don't live close enough. Agree that Tampa has gone downhill, I miss Kim's/FL Bay. Orlando also lost 2 good places, but Golden Gate is good and I've been told that U-Massage is also good (no personal experience at U).

Your PG county list should also include Cherry, I've had better overall luck at Cherry than the others (RS, TK, VIP). My personal experience at OW is about 2 or 3 years old and it was not great, so I have not returned. But, there have been a number of recent positive reviews on OW so it is time for a recheck. If you go to OW, their facility is actually on the side street, not on the main road, it can be tricky to find.

Per my experience, the PG county places do not provide the BBBJ that you probably received in the lost Florida facilities (Luckys, Bora Bora, Cherry Blossom). Other than that, they are similar.

As with all these places, your luck of the draw and personal attraction is important.

Urbanite
01-03-18, 22:39
I was not aware of a problem with 9-VIP, except that I don't live close enough. Agree that Tampa has gone downhill, I miss Kim's/FL Bay. Orlando also lost 2 good places, but Golden Gate is good and I've been told that U-Massage is also good (no personal experience at U).

Your PG county list should also include Cherry, I've had better overall luck at Cherry than the others (RS, TK, VIP). My personal experience at OW is about 2 or 3 years old and it was not great, so I have not returned. But, there have been a number of recent positive reviews on OW so it is time for a recheck. If you go to OW, their facility is actually on the side street, not on the main road, it can be tricky to find.

Per my experience, the PG county places do not provide the BBBJ that you probably received in the lost Florida facilities (Luckys, Bora Bora, Cherry Blossom). Other than that, they are similar.

As with all these places, your luck of the draw and personal attraction is important.For sure, I meant I miss the great svcs still very much available at 9 VIP and looking for similar experience. Yes, I was a Kims regular but missed the short lived Luckys whose notoriety for BBBJ and rimming spelled the end for the great ness that was Kennedy Blvd. CB in OTown moved, so will have to check on Golden Gate. Anything is better than the piss poor Jax scene.

Ill add Cherry to the to do list I suppose.

Hans3
01-06-18, 08:37
My first visit here was good, the second OK, the third poor. So I'd given up on them. But then I saw a couple good reviews on a different site so decided to give them one more try. I'm glad I did. I drew Vivian, who said she was 23 and on her first day here from NY. She was attractive, friendly and gave good if not totally unlimited service. The massage started with me covered in hot towels which I like and have only seen here. The mamasan said she's bringing in more girls, so I think things may be looking up. I plan to return before Vivian goes back to NY in two weeks.

MaxRodman
01-07-18, 12:37
Fellows,

I might have a window this week to indulge my taste for Asian massage. Both of these charmers get REALLY good reviews. Based on your experience, which should I choose?

I prefer big tops but a fun attitude trumps all.

PM if you prefer, and thanks!

Max.

Harry Krevitz
01-08-18, 16:23
Stopped by VIP this morning and as luck would have it Kay was my SP. Said she just came back from a long vacation. She is the full package with a petite frame, nice top, a sweet fun attitude, and decent massage skills. What a pleasure, I would highly recommend a visit she is special.

Urbanite
01-10-18, 18:41
Fellows,

I might have a window this week to indulge my taste for Asian massage. Both of these charmers get REALLY good reviews. Based on your experience, which should I choose?

I prefer big tops but a fun attitude trumps all.

PM if you prefer, and thanks!

Max.Thanks again for the fine mid-Atlantic hospitality and local intel! Sunny at VIP did not disappoint! This morning's session before lunch has me ready to Uber back to Greenbelt for another round! Solid service, standard tip. Wish we had this in J'ville.

Thumper51
01-12-18, 06:01
Stopped in to RS earlier this week and had a full 60 minute 5 star session with ANNA. Also met the new manager. Very friendly and.

Concerned about you enjoying your time at RS. I mentioned to both the recent concerns of a couple members who'd experienced.

35-40 minute sessions after paying for a full hour. Told them that with business quite a bit slower than it was a couple years ago.

In GB. They would be well advised to not be quite so aggressive and make sure ALL customers leave with a good impression.

For those who've not been to RS lately, I suggest you check it out. Just got a real cute looking new girl with a big top and a winning.

Smile added to the staff. Looking forward to seeing her tomorrow.

T51.

AMP7171
01-12-18, 12:25
Gucci, formerly of TK, has re-emerged from vacation. She is working at Angel Accupressure (formerly HM Accupressure, formerly Pandora Spa, probably formerly something else) in College Park. Saw her today. Will return. Will return. Will return.

AMP7171
01-13-18, 21:29
Gucci, formerly of TK, has re-emerged from vacation. She is working at Angel Accupressure (formerly HM Accupressure, formerly Pandora Spa, probably formerly something else) in College Park. Saw her today. Will return. Will return. Will return.Upon further review.

I got word from Gucci that as of Monday she will be returning to TK.

Stay tuned.

PassionDweller
01-15-18, 09:14
I'm a Baltimore monger but I went to TK twice a few years ago and I'd like to go back. I have some extra money to burn and can afford a 4 hand massage at one of these excellent establishments. I see VIP and RS is a great place to go but I was wondering which place has the best 4 hand massage and possibly 4 hand extras? Or where can I go for an extraordinary experience for mongers willing to pay extra money? Pm me if you'd like.

BigCoolie
01-18-18, 04:29
Why did she actually leave?

Upon further review.

I got word from Gucci that as of Monday she will be returning to TK.

Stay tuned.

Jwol109
01-19-18, 11:16
I'm a Baltimore monger but I went to TK twice a few years ago and I'd like to go back. I have some extra money to burn and can afford a 4 hand massage at one of these excellent establishments. I see VIP and RS is a great place to go but I was wondering which place has the best 4 hand massage and possibly 4 hand extras? Or where can I go for an extraordinary experience for mongers willing to pay extra money? Pm me if you'd like.If you can find Jay from TK she offered me a 4 hand once before. If she is comfortable with you and has a partner it could be a good time. I turned her down telling her that I've tried it a couple times and was disappointed both times. The 2nd time I even sent the 2nd girl out of the room part way through. Jay even offered a money-back guarantee but I never got around to taking her up on it.

UnsungHero
01-19-18, 15:52
My first time at Rising Sun lured by the great reviews on Anna.

Asked for Anna over phone before I got in. As I stepped in, Mamasan welcomed me. One of the better looking Mamas' in Greenbelt. Most Mamasans I have seen look creepy, right out of a S. Korean horror flick. Anna got in, I introduce myself and was candid about the reason for my visit. Anna looks thin, must be in her 30's, chirpy, talks well, has a decent smile, B-cups with perky nips and a decent bottom. I gave Anna the house fee and the charge for full service (0. 7 + 1. 3).

The TS was GREAT, I felt like a child. Pampered, taken care of and kissed at least twice below where it matters, when I was patted dry. For the next 50 minutes, I was pampered, treated, seduced, entertained, amazed, blown-off and floored by Anna's skills. Boy I wasn't disappointed! The massage was pampering, erotic and at a different scale of seduction. I have never had anything like that ever!

The flip was out of the world. Anna got up on the bed, treated me with some great moves and pole action.The way I was pampered above and below my waist, I have never felt like that ever before. Anna uses her mouth and lips to great effect, I didn't even realize when she put the cover on me using her mouth before the action. That part where she seamlessly wraps the protection on you without a hint. And, at the same time setting all your chords of sensation on a all time high, is so blissful! a pleasure, in its rawest form!

It was intoxicating. For once, I felt the money was worth. I had a complete ST, which itself lasted for over 20 minutes studded with some great action inspired by the different positions from the book- K'Sutra. I penetrated from behind to finally explode in to the cover to an out of the world expereince! I was numb, sweating and breathing hard, as I lay around. Anna helped me relax with some hot towels on me.

Anna might not be the best to look at. Her massage skills might not be the best in town. Her fab-bod is just right for some of us. However, it is her attitude that makes all the difference!

Will return!

JRockerX
01-25-18, 00:33
I don't often get to have fun, but I took the plunge after stayed out of the game for a while.

Went to RS late after OT at work. Called ahead and make sure that RS is opening till 11. Went out of my way to get there.

Mamasan sent a mid late 30's girl named Jane. Not so good on look. Bad teeth. I should have sent her back, but I did not because I just don't like to cause trouble to others.

Anyway, so I went with her and TS was just standard affair.

Back to massage, she did a very lame massage overall and she kept massaging my calf for a long time. Very little teasing or talking. She just didn't have the English skill to communicate.

Then she told me to turn around and she went out of the room for like 5 minutes.

Came back with rubber and more lotion and stuff.

Didn't even ask me what I wanted and put on cover and proceeded with CBJ.

It must be one of the worst CBJ I ever had in my life. Gosh those teeth.

So after doing that for like 5 minutes and she took the rubber off and just proceeded with mechanic HJ.

It was quite bad and it was slightly painful at first tbh.

But at the end, junior always gives up and blew it.

She didn't even take off her outfit at all.

Based on my past experience in GB places, I never had something unsatisfying like this before. I was expecting something else, so I had a hundred and two twenty with me.

The whole time I was thinking, "Fuck. I got to give her that hundred dollar bill for this bad experience".

At the end, she let me go with 80.

But needless to say, she was probably not so happy about it.

And I ain't going back there for a while because of this bad experience.

Only good thing about the visit was that she didn't kick me out before the full hour.

SMH.

UnsungHero
01-25-18, 13:37
I don't often get to have fun, but I took the plunge after stayed out of the game for a while.

Went to RS late after OT at work. Called ahead and make sure that RS is opening till 11. Went out of my way to get there.

Mamasan sent a mid late 30's girl named Jane. Not so good on look. Bad teeth. I should have sent her back, but I did not because I just don't like to cause trouble to others.

Anyway, so I went with her and TS was just standard affair.

Back to massage, she did a very lame massage overall and she kept massaging my calf for a long time. Very little teasing or talking. She just didn't have the English skill to communicate.

Then she told me to turn around and she went out of the room for like 5 minutes.

Came back with rubber and more lotion and stuff.

Didn't even ask me what I wanted and put on cover and proceeded with CBJ.

It must be one of the worst CBJ I ever had in my life. Gosh those teeth.

So after doing that for like 5 minutes and she took the rubber off and just proceeded with mechanic HJ.

It was quite bad and it was slightly painful at first tbh.

But at the end, junior always gives up and blew it.

She didn't even take off her outfit at all.

Based on my past experience in GB places, I never had something unsatisfying like this before. I was expecting something else, so I had a hundred and two twenty with me.

The whole time I was thinking, "Fuck. I got to give her that hundred dollar bill for this bad experience".

At the end, she let me go with 80.

But needless to say, she was probably not so happy about it.

And I ain't going back there for a while because of this bad experience.

Only good thing about the visit was that she didn't kick me out before the full hour.

SMH.Sorry to hear about your bad experience.

Although late now, I recommend you should have let know about your bad experience to Mama. I mentioned about my bad experience with Michelle last Aug and I instructed Mama that I am giving them another chance. I also told her the only reason to come back was based on the reviews on Anna. I was told during my last visit that RS is keen on winning back customers who have strayed to the other AMPs in and around the GB area. I was taken care of really well this time.

Just my 2 cents!

VChase
01-25-18, 19:55
Why did she actually leave?Short on time and I don't have time to write in all the details so use your imagination to fill in the gaps. Dreamed of visiting TK to see Gucci yesterday. In walks a super busty mature woman. She was happy to see me, but aren't they all. I showed up just before closing and it was cold so the TS shower seemed a bit rushed but I did get a little bit of a preview especially since I may have given the impression that I've been there a few times. Massage was pretty good but not great. When in the GB area I've grown to expect back walking but ahe didn't. There was light teasing at moments but not much which didn't bother me because by the way she wore that sexy red negligee I knew the best part of the dream was ahead. After the scalp and thigh rub the real therapy began. She did some things to me very few have done and another that no one has done. BLUF, highly recommend. She very good at what she does.

Not from the area but will be moving closer (NOVA) soon. I would love to find a beautiful thick-bottomed Latina or Black girl who can provide the same level of pampering and service as the AMP K-Girls. Would appreciate anyone willing to share some info.

Happy Dreams,

Vinny

P.S. She went to visit family in Korea for the past two months. Hurry because shell soon be going another vacation sometime around Feb 5th for about two weeks.

Wahooboy94
01-28-18, 15:37
Great visit at Green this last Thursday. Had an opportunity to slip out during the lunch hour. It had been approximately 3+ months since my last visit (also great) due to holidays, time, funds, etc. As I have mentioned in other posts, Green is a favorite for me. I generally always have a good visit and have always enjoyed the ladies even if they tend to be on the older side.

Last time I had visited, the woman who greeted me also provided me the service (which was terrific). This time, there clearly was multiple staff members on site. I was escorted to my room across from the shower room by Mamasan who told me my girl would be right in.

In comes a very attractive woman, probably early or mid-40's, hair is tied up, in a red dress. I pay the standard fee, request the table shower, get undressed and am escorted to the shower room.

Nice table shower as she throws in a little massage as she washes me up. I turn over smiling because I am almost fully erect which is not the norm for me during the shower. She proceeds to scrub and massage my front side until it is time to rinse and get dried off, my hard cock coming close to touching her face.

To the room where she does a couple of nice things. First, she lays a couple of hot towels on my back as she begins to massage my lower half. That was a nice touch. Later on, she does this technique that I can only refer to as "knee-walking," where she is doubled up on top of me and inches up my backside. I really liked how this felt and told her so.

Soft touch begins. She slips out of her dress, lets her hair down, and I ask her to lay down first. She has a nice body, all natural. I begin by kissing her breasts, kissing her stomach, her inner thighs, and am glad to see she is shaved (or waxed?) clean down below. I perform oral for at least 10 minutes, my hands cupping her small rear and working up to her breasts. When she shudders, her bottom rises up allowing me to flick her asshole with my tongue. She tells me she is about to cum -- I go on for another few minutes until she finally sits up, worried about time. She reverses positions with me, slides the cover on my cock and proceeds with the covered blow job. I sit up to watch her go up and down on my cock. I ask her to get on top where she rides me cowgirl style. I sit up, wrap my arms around her, spread my legs for leverage and begin pounding up. I feel like I am close to finishing, ask her to get on all fours and finish in doggy.

In my almost 12 years of frequenting asian massage parlors, this is the first time where I can say my provider looked exhausted. She lays on my leg, kisses my cock and tells me "nice cock!" A few hot towels later, I am on my way out.

Unitodd
01-29-18, 19:13
I got the pleasure of meeting Micky from Atlanta while Amy was away for the Christmas holiday. Does anybody know if she is still local ie TK. She is in her early 30's late 20's had her implants removed so now she is a small B. Thanks.

David Celtic
01-30-18, 10:59
Please tell us which of the many in "Green" you visited?

Great visit at Green this last Thursday. Had an opportunity to slip out during the lunch hour. It had been approximately 3+ months since my last visit (also great) due to holidays, time, funds, etc. As I have mentioned in other posts, Green is a favorite for me. I generally always have a good visit and have always enjoyed the ladies even if they tend to be on the older side.

Last time I had visited, the woman who greeted me also provided me the service (which was terrific). This time, there clearly was multiple staff members on site. I was escorted to my room across from the shower room by Mamasan who told me my girl would be right in.

In comes a very attractive woman, probably early or mid-40's, hair is tied up, in a red dress. I pay the standard fee, request the table shower, get undressed and am escorted to the shower room.

Nice table shower as she throws in a little massage as she washes me up. I turn over smiling because I am almost fully erect which is not the norm for me during the shower. She proceeds to scrub and massage my front side until it is time to rinse and get dried off, my hard cock coming close to touching her face..

Riggo
02-01-18, 19:24
After reading reviews on her, I went to TK today and saw Gucci. She was joking and very friendly. She did things to me that haven't been done to me since my time in Central America way back when. I highly recommend her.

UnsungHero
02-02-18, 15:59
Tempted to visit Anna again and, I did!

Had to wait for sometime. Anna gave me a thorough wash and showing affection to little John.

The massage was relaxing.

Got treated to exotic and erotic 'rimming'!

CBJ and actions from all sides.

Got out exhausted but, smiling!

WalterKovacs
02-02-18, 21:08
After reading reviews on her, I went to TK today and saw Gucci. She was joking and very friendly. She did things to me that haven't been done to me since my time in Central America way back when. I highly recommend her.I thought someone said Gucci left TK and went to Angel Accu?

AMP7171
02-02-18, 23:28
I thought someone said Gucci left TK and went to Angel Accu?She was there for a week and decided to return to TK.

WalterKovacs
02-03-18, 00:37
Can someone give a very detailed description of her? I been to TK at least 6 times and never seen / had her.

She was there for a week and decided to return to TK.

DrSchwanzstein
02-04-18, 11:08
Can someone give a very detailed description of her? I been to TK at least 6 times and never seen / had her.She is a voluptuous (at least D on the top) all natural lady, average height looks to be in her 40's. She looks so hot when she walks in the room with a lingerie. I am so tempted to see her again.

SS.

Sparky Love
02-04-18, 14:17
I had a dream a couple weeks ago where I was in Laurel at LS for a little relaxation. There was a call made prior to arrival to ensure there was an appointment available. What happened upon arrival was a little uncomfortable for me. After walking up to the door I notice it was open and I hear Mamasan talking to someone about being busy and to comeback. So I walk away to let her settle the matter with the gentlemen. When I return a couple minutes later she asked why did I wolk away after approaching the door. I told her I wasn't sure I was at the right location, when actually I hate coming in contact with other people when visiting establishments.

So I inform her that I called to make an appointment and she tells me I can only get a half hour with no shower. Also the 4-5 provider line-up she promised on the phone turned out to be one provider. At the beginning of the session I here another patron enter screaming about how hard the place is to find. The phone was constantly ringing and I heard Mamsan telling others the same story she told me when I called ahead for an appointment. It was a Wednesday so I don't understand why the place was so busy. She appeared to be misleading folks on the phone just to get you in the door. The provider was young and attractive but her breath was horrible which made the session an overall disappointment especially given all the other activity going at this place.

I haven't seen many reports of this establishment and I don't know if I will be returning.

- Sparky.

WalterKovacs
02-05-18, 13:50
Well I just called and she's gone for a few weeks now. Anyone have someone else that comes close to gucci with looks and service (BBBJ*) ?

She is a voluptuous (at least D on the top) all natural lady, average height looks to be in her 40's. She looks so hot when she walks in the room with a lingerie. I am so tempted to see her again.

SS.

Bayunco
02-06-18, 08:12
Have any of you had a chance to visit fiji off old fort? I wanted someones opinion before switching from my GB mainstays.

WnkYah
02-06-18, 13:23
Had a chance to visit Angie at VIP yesterday afternoon. I called ahead to ask for Sunny or Kay but none were available, so I drew Angie for the first time. Her face looks a bit old and tired, but she has a really fantastic body. I think the problem was mostly the copious amount of make-up she wears. She was not particularly friendly, but I think this is mostly because she is a very poor English speaker. TS was mundane and business-like. The water was not warm enough and I commented several times that it could be warmer. She didn't even completely dry me off before heading back to the room. She excused herself, I dried myself off. She started what was the most vigorous massage I've ever had. It was painful, and I tried to indicate that to her a couple of times but she didn't get the hint. Seriously, I am still in pain from this massage. I can hardly lay down before I get a jolt of pain between my shoulder blades. Definitely didn't enjoy the massage. She disrobed, revealing a slim body with fantastic natural B-cup breasts. She did a little ST but it wasn't very inspired. She applied a cover and gave a decent CBJ, but the progression from there to Asian was awkward. I don't think she enjoyed being touched. The finish was fine, but the cleanup was less than friendly. I ended up walking out the door (sans water, which they didn't offer) at about the 48 minute mark. Oh, I laid down $ .4 before everything got started (my MO), but I am regretting what I spent there.

I've been to this establishment four times before, but this is the worst experience I've had there. It's too bad, because the facilities are really good, the MMS is nice, and I feel very comfortable there. I will have to try RS (again) soon along with re-visiting TK, to see how they are doing.

Harry Krevitz
02-06-18, 20:03
Was in the area today and had the pleasure of meeting with Sunny again. Apparently today was her first day back from vacation. She looked great as usual was very enthusiastic and provided a fantastic session. I'm already thinking about going back to see her again, she does not disappoint. 60/140.

MaxRodman
02-07-18, 16:55
Any news of talent at Diamond Spa in Temple Hills, MD? Not long ago they had busty standouts Gina and Chanel, but they've both moved on. PM if you prefer.

Thanks,

Max.

WalterKovacs
02-07-18, 20:07
Was in the area today and had the pleasure of meeting with Sunny again. Apparently today was her first day back from vacation. She looked great as usual was very enthusiastic and provided a fantastic session. I'm already thinking about going back to see her again, she does not disappoint. 60/140.More details if you can please.

Jwol109
02-08-18, 10:26
Tempted to visit Anna again and, I did!

Had to wait for sometime. Anna gave me a thorough wash and showing affection to little John.

The massage was relaxing.

Got treated to exotic and erotic 'rimming'!

CBJ and actions from all sides.

Got out exhausted but, smiling!I'd like to hear from anyone who either saw Anna or tried to schedule with her yesterday February 7th. PM preferred.

Unitodd
02-14-18, 05:33
Ok, I am hoping to find a masseuse with A or small B's. Every time I ask a Mama-san at an establishment I get an answer like she does not know. 1) Am I not asking the correct way, or do they really do not know. 2) Can anybody politely steer me toward my menu preference.

Now don't get me wrong my current go to girl Amy at CY is Delightful, pleasant and great service. But she has wonderful C's. I would like to try a something more in my taste preference. Thanks.

Swifty 53
02-15-18, 19:48
Does anyone know what happened with Sandy, Asian masseuse, worked out of her private apartment in laurel. I called her today to set up an appointment and phone, ending with 7930, is no longer working. She advertised, infrequently on craigslist, therapeutic section, always stating, Shower is available and required. She always delivered a great massage, and made sure you left happy. I'd usually see her every couple of months, hope she not out of the business perminatly.

Broken Arrows
02-15-18, 22:19
Does anyone know what happened with Sandy, Asian masseuse, worked out of her private apartment in laurel. I called her today to set up an appointment and phone, ending with 7930, is no longer working. She advertised, infrequently on craigslist, therapeutic section, always stating, Shower is available and required. She always delivered a great massage, and made sure you left happy. I'd usually see her every couple of months, hope she not out of the business perminatly.Sad to say, she left to go back to Korea at the end of last summer. When I discovered her number wasn't working this past October I asked around on here and that's what people told me.

I'm not happy about this either and am hoping she decides to return. I also used to see her every few months and liked her geniality and how laid-back it was in her place (no rushing, etc.). I even grew to like that new age music she played.

Ginger Man
02-16-18, 07:05
Does anyone know what happened with Sandy, Asian masseuse, worked out of her private apartment in laurel. I called her today to set up an appointment and phone, ending with 7930, is no longer working. She advertised, infrequently on craigslist, therapeutic section, always stating, Shower is available and required. She always delivered a great massage, and made sure you left happy. I'd usually see her every couple of months, hope she not out of the business perminatly.Her Mom was very ill. She wanted to see her again. Unfortunately, if she does come back, she will probably land in New Jersey where she has a friend who owns a busy spa.

OldBoomer
02-17-18, 18:16
Any news of talent at Diamond Spa in Temple Hills, MD? Not long ago they had busty standouts Gina and Chanel, but they've both moved on. PM if you prefer.

Thanks,

Max.I am also interested. Did anyone PM you?

MaxRodman
02-17-18, 20:47
I am also interested. Did anyone PM you?No responses. Sigh. Someone should TOFTT.

AMP7171
02-18-18, 18:11
Saw Gucci today. She has returned to TK after her short vacation. Same great TS and HT. Same smiling face and decent English. Same natural C's featured in the great ST.

Busternutter
02-20-18, 05:02
Stopped by Majic in Ft. Wash late this evening. After warm proper greeting I was led to the room & was told girl be right in. A thin 40 ish not that attractive & not so happy looking woman walked in & asked what I wanted, I responded 1 hour. She took the $60 & I felt her rough course as sandpaper hands as she muttered something seemingly negative in a low voice. I asked her what she said a few times & she just stared. Then she said "you wan showa"? I continued to ask, she acted as if I was talking about you wan showa & this went on until finally she admitted she said some inaudible word (which I'm not sure if that was really it) then she bragged you (me) don't even know what it means. I asked what it meant. She went back to telling me to get ready for showa. I asked for my money back & made majic of my own by disappearing from that place permanently. I will never return.

Busternutter
02-20-18, 05:15
Shortly after leaving Majic for their extreme disrespect & rudeness I went down the same road to another parlor that I forgot the name of. I was greeted with a huge smile & led to the room by mammasan & then Tina came in & gave me a very warm welcoming. I opted for a full hour, paid house fee & was led to TS. TS was very thorough paying attention to every detail. Back to the room & Tina gave a surprisingly strong massage with her tiny little hands. I really enjoyed the massage just as much as the spectacular finish. I'm happy to say that this was one of my best experiences at an AMP in an extremely long time. I will absolutely repeat.

OldBoomer
02-21-18, 22:56
The following is a repost from the NOVA Board.

You PG folks have more experience with these, still I thought my tour experience would be of interest.

REPOST:

There has been discussion here that we Virginia folk should consider crossing the great divide of the Potomac to experience. Well - more.

I read the PG board where the listed locations are discussed. I did a tour that consisted of visiting each one to inquire about initial price, ask to see their table shower and the massage room. Here is my report:

Diamond. No sign. I had to search the building to find what looked like the place in the basement. The mamasan showed me the rooms. One had a door. Others just a curtain The place felt creepy to me. I passed.

Rising Star -no sign. Good location, second floor. Looked ok. But front door blocked with an iron screen security door. Mamsan would not let me enter unless I agreed to a massage. Could be good, but I moved on.

TWBC -no sign. So so location. Place had a 1950's feel to it. Mamasan did not want to show me around.

TK. Nice office building location. Like TWBC the place looked thrown together. But Mamsan was nice. The standard one hour massage at all these places (except at TK) is 0. 6 for an hour. TK was 0. 7.

VIP. Acupuncture sign. I actually visited this place second and then returned after the others. Good location. Easy Parking. Very nice young mamasan. This looks much like a legit massage place. Very clean, bright and open with light. The mamasan showed me a room which looked better than any I have visited. The table shower was busy, so I told her I would come back. After the other visits above I did come back. I am glad I did. By far the prettiest therapist I have ever had. A very good massage. The table shower explored parts of my body that are typically enclosed in darkness. I did not negotiate with my provider. Instead I gave all the money I had (a reasonable amount bringing the total under $1. 9) and told her to have her way with me. She happily agreed and locked the door. The best AMP experience I have had followed. It was a full experience.

It was splendid. I got her name, but she asked me to to publish it.

So, I do recommend crossing the river occasionally. With the exception of Diamond, any of these places could be good on a given day. VIP was good on the day I visited.

WalterKovacs
02-22-18, 22:21
Finally got Gucci after a while of trying. She's everything the reviews on here said.

David Celtic
02-23-18, 17:40
Many thanks for the quality and quntity of info. I have been thinking a visit to a PG spot since I think Howard is in LEO's crosshairs, and this gives me good place to start.

The following is a repost from the NOVA Board.

You PG folks have more experience with these, still I thought my tour experience would be of interest.

REPOST:

There has been discussion here that we Virginia folk should consider crossing the great divide of the Potomac to experience. Well - more.

I read the PG board where the listed locations are discussed. I did a tour that consisted of visiting each one to inquire about initial price, ask to see their table shower and the massage room. Here is my report:

Diamond. No sign. I had to search the building to find what looked like the place in the basement. The mamasan showed me the rooms. One had a door. Others just a curtain The place felt creepy to me. I passed.

Rising Star -no sign. Good location, second floor. Looked ok. But front door blocked with an iron screen security door. Mamsan would not let me enter unless I agreed to a massage. Could be good, but I moved on.

TWBC -no sign. So so location. Place had a 1950's feel to it. Mamasan did not want to show me around.

TK. Nice office building location. Like TWBC the place looked thrown together. But Mamsan was nice. The standard one hour massage at all these places (except at TK) is 0. 6 for an hour. TK was 0. 7.

VIP. Acupuncture sign. I actually visited this place second and then returned after the others. Good location. Easy Parking. Very nice young mamasan. This looks much like a legit massage place. Very clean, bright and open with light. The mamasan showed me a room which looked better than any I have visited. The table shower was busy, so I told her I would come back. After the other visits above I did come back. I am glad I did. By far the prettiest therapist I have ever had. A very good massage. The table shower explored parts of my body that are typically enclosed in darkness. I did not negotiate with my provider. Instead I gave all the money I had (a reasonable amount bringing the total under $1. 9) and told her to have her way with me. She happily agreed and locked the door. The best AMP experience I have had followed. It was a full experience.

It was splendid. I got her name, but she asked me to to publish it.

So, I do recommend crossing the river occasionally. With the exception of Diamond, any of these places could be good on a given day. VIP was good on the day I visited.

Horsetrader
02-25-18, 21:08
Cherry had no hot water. Rising Sun was fully booked. I went to TK for the first time in about 2 years. Mama was not friendly. Only Rosie was available, I foolishly stayed. In hindsight, I realize that Rosie is too old and too heavy to do that job. I should have left as soon as I met her.

Very rushed table shower, she certainly didn't get me clean. Mechanical. Think of a nasty hospital attendant washing a nasty patient. The whole shower end of the business was hot and humid from the shower and laundry. Massage was much worse than most, brief and lousy. Like a fool, I opted for everything on the menu. Lousy performance.

At the end of the session, Rosie said that now she knows me the next visit will be slower and more relaxed. After this visit, I will never have another massage from Rosie. This was so bad that I find it hard to believe prior recent positive reports on TK.

I paid for the hour and they had me back in my car in 32 minutes.

Just to be clear, I’m a regular at Cherry and also have frequent sessions at Rising Sun. Both of those places are much better. I don’t expect TK to be on the level of Philadelphia or Orlando, but it would be nice if they seemed to at least try.

AMP7171
02-25-18, 23:33
Cherry had no hot water. Rising Sun was fully booked. I went to TK for the first time in about 2 years. Mama was not friendly. Only Rosie was available, I foolishly stayed. In hindsight, I realize that Rosie is too old and too heavy to do that job. I should have left as soon as I met her.

Very rushed table shower, she certainly didn't get me clean. Mechanical. Think of a nasty hospital attendant washing a nasty patient. The whole shower end of the business was hot and humid from the shower and laundry. Massage was much worse than most, brief and lousy. Like a fool, I opted for everything on the menu. Lousy performance.

At the end of the session, Rosie said that now she knows me the next visit will be slower and more relaxed. After this visit, I will never have another massage from Rosie. This was so bad that I find it hard to believe prior recent positive reports on TK.

I paid for the hour and they had me back in my car in 32 minutes.

Just to be clear, Im a regular at Cherry and also have frequent sessions at Rising Sun. Both of those places are much better. I dont expect TK to be on the level of Philadelphia or Orlando, but it would be nice if they seemed to at least try.I go to TK a fair amount of times. Every so often. Especially when Gucci went MIA a few years ago. I would get "the new girl". Most were OK. Some would mail it in. Some I would just note to myself to avoid. I haven't seen any past reviews on Rosie. 32 minutes is really bad. Good providers will continue with the HT if the ST finishes early. Knowing who to avoid is as important as know who to ask for. I always call ahead now and if a good provider isn't available I go to plan B. I've never been to RS or Cherry so I can't speak to those places.

HinXt55
02-27-18, 01:55
Stopped in at RS based on location to me and reviews. $$ total had a pleasant experience and will return. I didn't catch her name tho.

DoeSurfer
02-28-18, 00:20
No responses. Sigh. Someone should TOFTT.Diamond is legit. I have had good experiences there in the past. Overall, the ladies appear to be in their 30's to early 40's, and personable. . 6 house, 1. 3 or 1. 4 for a full session. They also have a decent rotation. As far as looks are concerned, they are solid 6's and maybe you can catch a 7. I tend to only go late night, so the day rotation may be different.

UnsungHero
02-28-18, 11:40
Asked for Anna.

Anna waved from the TS room, she seemed busy with another customer.

Got Cici instead. Proportionate 5 feet 6 inches tall, 30's with plenty round enhanced top, black loose hair, playful S'Korean. I would have loved some more ass on her bottom, she will look even better. TS was thorough, with lot of soft touch and play. Massage was lame, I can clearly say she doesn't know even the letter 'm' of massage, absolutely nothing in the massage. Missed Anna in this regard. Cici seems a naturally lazy girl. She keeps saying that too. ST was intense and accommodating, however it doesn't come naturally to her. I love the part where the AMP girls use their mouth to drape the cover on the shaft. I loved pressing, squeezing and sucking her D sized round boobies. Started with missionary and finished on k9 in the cover. It was a pleasure. Walked out satisfied. However, not as delighted as I have been after seeing Anna in the past! Will return for Anna!

Titleist4
02-28-18, 15:12
Shortly after leaving Majic for their extreme disrespect & rudeness I went down the same road to another parlor that I forgot the name of. I was greeted with a huge smile & led to the room by mammasan & then Tina came in & gave me a very warm welcoming. I opted for a full hour, paid house fee & was led to TS. TS was very thorough paying attention to every detail. Back to the room & Tina gave a surprisingly strong massage with her tiny little hands. I really enjoyed the massage just as much as the spectacular finish. I'm happy to say that this was one of my best experiences at an AMP in an extremely long time. I will absolutely repeat.It was either Green (which has been around for several years) or Fiji (which opened in October). Did you go to the third floor of a stand-alone office building (Green) or to the back of a townhouse office complex (Fiji)?

Lee1327
02-28-18, 21:12
Was in the area today and had the pleasure of meeting with Sunny again. Apparently today was her first day back from vacation. She looked great as usual was very enthusiastic and provided a fantastic session. I'm already thinking about going back to see her again, she does not disappoint. 60/140.I live in Richmond. Can I get the full spa name and city. Even a number. Thanks I agree with earlier remarks. We VIRGINIANS. Need to cross the river. Thanks for info. Pm me. If ever in Richmond I can help you.

Harry Krevitz
03-01-18, 12:16
I live in Richmond. Can I get the full spa name and city. Even a number. Thanks I agree with earlier remarks. We VIRGINIANS. Need to cross the river. Thanks for info. Pm me. If ever in Richmond I can help you.Lee check your inbox for PM.

Hugh Jardon
03-01-18, 16:39
As others on here have reported, Gucci is back at TK. I called and asked for her and she was ready when I got there. She is so sweet and nice. Her service is top notch, clothed in the shower and on the table, and unclothed working the main vein. She has a great attitude, and works hard to get the kinks out of you before going to the softer stuff as you draw close to the main event. I had a great time and would recommend and repeat.

Just to be realistic, though, she (besides the perfect man-made yabbos) is not a hard body and her face isn't perfect. Her imperfections are more than offset by her great personality and work ethic. I like her a lot.

Busternutter
03-04-18, 22:23
It was either Green (which has been around for several years) or Fiji (which opened in October). Did you go to the third floor of a stand-alone office building (Green) or to the back of a townhouse office complex (Fiji)?Yes it was the stand alone office building. And yes they have been around. I forgot to mention total damage 2. 0 I tried to visit one evening last week, but mamma said they were too busy. With their superior service, I understood. Guess I'll try again this week. Where is Fiji? Are they any good?

DrSchwanzstein
03-06-18, 09:26
This is a belated entry from a visit to RS last week. I decided to try some one different so I asked for Cici. She is a tall thin lady in her early 30's with a cute face but a flat affect. I could not muster out of her more than 2 very brief smiles over a 1 hr period. TS was routine. Massage started with her on top of me and for the whole duration. Not an ideal position if you want to roam. I still attempted to rub her legs but she demurred and said "No touch now, get massage touch later". I asked myself if I was at a right place. After the flip a positive departure from previous experience with RS ladys, she did not negotiate and oversell she said "you want everything, just tip me very good". I liked that so I started to kiss her on her cheeks to set the mood. After two kisses she turned her face away and said I have makeup on. The rest of experience was rather automated. After I left the place I wondered if I had an encounter with a Cyborg.

KlutzTheDuck
03-06-18, 21:19
Anyone tried the place in laurel / pinehill road? Is it safe?

Titleist4
03-07-18, 13:55
Yes it was the stand alone office building. And yes they have been around. I forgot to mention total damage 2. 0 I tried to visit one evening last week, but mamma said they were too busy. With their superior service, I understood. Guess I'll try again this week. Where is Fiji? Are they any good?Fiji is down 210 a mile or two south of Green. I don't know if they're any good yet. I went there yesterday but the "Open" sign was turned off. The parking lot looked pretty crowded, though. So perhaps they were filled to capacity. Since I thought I'd have to wait, I went to Green, where I also drew Tina.

She was VERY playful as we sat together waiting for the TS to become available. Plenty of pre-wash roaming was had by both of us. The TS was nice with due attention paid to the essential areas. Including some mouth action once I was washed & rinsed. Back to the room and she said, "Massage first, then fun. " She have a pretty decent massage with good pressure on my knots. She asked for 1.4 but I countered with 1.2 and she accepted. She left to retrieve the necessary accoutrements and the game was on. She's quite vocal and definitely seemed to enjoy providing BBBJ and receiving a few minutes of in-kind ministrations from me with some FIV. Wcganged positions and she skillfully applied the cover with her mouth, giving CBJ to get me fully ready. I sat on the edge of the table with her on top for a few minutes. I flipped her over onto her back and went to town. She was very vocal in her enjoyment and after it was over, she was quite complimentary of my anatomy. She cleaned me up, helped me dress and ushered me out telling me to come back soon. All in all, a great visit.

Busternutter
03-07-18, 23:01
Anyone tried the place in laurel / pinehill road? Is it safe?Never heard of it. AMP or Condo?

DCHung
03-08-18, 14:31
Never heard of it. AMP or Condo?I believe he's referring to.

Laurel Spa Baltimore Ave & Pinehill.

Randalthor
03-10-18, 11:26
Stopped by and saw a notice that VIP was closed today "for maintainence".

Are.

Randalthor
03-10-18, 23:25
Stopped by TWBC later in the day and saw Gucci, late 30's, 5'2", bolt-ons. Said they were only doing 30 min appointments but promised there would be plenty of time. My visit was about 1 hour. Ok TS, backwalking, so-so massage. Overall, not bad, but provider was not particularly charming or enthusiastic.

Are.

Iwatsu
03-14-18, 07:47
Stopped by and saw a notice that VIP was closed today "for maintainence".

Are.Definitely interested in a followup here. I wanted to stop by tonight. Anyone know if their "maintenance" is finished?

Thanks.

OlderNotWiser
03-14-18, 23:18
Stopped by this morning. They were up and running. Tried for Kay or Happy but both out of town.

Drew Mimi and was happy with the service. . 6/1. 3 Personable, midsize, midage, above average massage.

Shallow Hall
03-16-18, 15:13
Gucci will be out of town for a week starting tomorrow.

Md Curious2
03-16-18, 20:35
Gucci will be out of town for a week starting tomorrow.Which one-- TWBC or TK? I have tried them both. LOL. MDC.

ShortMan22
03-17-18, 13:16
Finally got to meet up with Denise. The typical 2 call system. Her massage skills are legit. No FS offered just HE. http://southernmaryland.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/70-half-new-client-special-hot-towels-prostate-an-body-glides-highly-reviewed-shower-s-avail/42247877.

Shallow Hall
03-17-18, 15:56
Which one-- TWBC or TK? I have tried them both. LOL. MDC.Didn't realize there was another.

Bayunco
03-25-18, 16:06
Took a lunch break and visited TWBC, was greeted by one of the providers in her jammies. It was apparent they were a bit busy, no wait, but there was definite activity in the shower and the other rooms. She said her name was Jean and she told me they were taking turns as mamasan as the normal one was on vacation. She was a tall very skinny one, no real curves but very light. One drawback was that she had to leave midshower to answer the phone, but once she got cover her attention was all on me. The massage was very good pressure and focused on some knots that I had without any prompting. The rest was standard, but as mentioned above she was light and flexible, with no rushing me even being busy. We went right up to the time limit and still did not rush after. A pleasant experience, maybe worth another if MMS is still on vacation.

WalterKovacs
03-27-18, 08:01
Finally got to meet up with Denise. The typical 2 call system. Her massage skills are legit. No FS offered just HE. http://southernmaryland.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/70-half-new-client-special-hot-towels-prostate-an-body-glides-highly-reviewed-shower-s-avail/42247877.What was total damage (did you tip too?) and how is her face? 1-10?

UnsungHero
03-28-18, 13:50
Have been trying to call RS (Greenbelt) since morning.

No one's picking up the call. All well?

Any updates?

Thumper51
03-28-18, 15:45

Any updates?Should be working now. They switched lines.

Thumper51
03-28-18, 19:24

Any updates?They are open. Phone line went dead. Finally got it working about 4:00 pm Today.

UnsungHero
03-29-18, 14:21
They are open. Phone line went dead. Finally got it working about 4:00 pm Today.Thanks for the update Thumper!

Appreciate it!

Yooster111
03-30-18, 11:23
Has anyone ever been to the Euro spa in Bethesda? I'm curious and want to try it out next week when I have a day off. Just wondering if it is a waste of time.

Thanks.

Dvldwg
03-30-18, 13:10
The majority of my visits are typically on the NoVA side, but last Tuesday I decided to cross the river and check out Green Spa. It was in the afternoon, and though it didn't seem busy to me on the way out Mama told me that my provider "Candy" was a very busy lady. I hope the other mongers had a better experience than I did. Though I achieved the desired outcome, and I left with my spirits and wallet lighter, I'm not sure it was worth the fight against traffic for the trip.

The visit started off alright, I rang the bell and was directed to a room as normal. Paid for the hour and was led to the table shower. This was my favorite part of the trip, the table was surprisingly comfy and plenty of attention was paid to all the right areas. I thought things were off to a good start. Once back in the room though, the massage was just so-so and when it came time for the flip (which was very early) she acted as though she was trying to touch me as little as possible. I think she was trying to tease me, but all it did was frustrate me. She started working towards a NoVA ending, to which I countered that I was interested in the expanded menu on this side of the river. She accepted the donation, left the room, and came back a few minutes later. Barely any time was spent before the cover went on, and she climbed up into CG for some lackluster action, but she was still fully covered! I had to ask her to slip her dress down so I could at least have a view. After a few minutes I asked her to flip and finished in mish. She cleaned me up and was out of the room. I took the hint that the trip was over and started getting dressed. Mama offered me some water and candy on the way out and by the time I got back to the car of course only 45 minutes had passed.

So, some mixed feelings. I spent the standard house fee + tip, but it's more than I would've liked for such substandard service. I was getting a little bored with the basic options I was used to, but I think I would've preferred a better massage with a more enthusiastic NoVA ending than the meh experience I got. Anyway, YMMV but that's my two cents.

Darkzpie
03-31-18, 14:32
Newbie here and it looks like it'll stay that way for quite a while. Went to VIP and was turned away for being too young (said I was 21 but I guess I still look childish) so I headed over to RS and aged myself up to 22 and was still turned away. Gave up after that and went home. Make no mistake, I'm legally an adult but it makes sense they would be wary. Perhaps I should've said 25 but that would have been too much of a stretch I think. There aren't much Asian back page advertisers so I thought AMP's would be my chance but alas. Let this be a lesson to all you younger mongers out there.

CapThrones
03-31-18, 19:38
Newbie here and it looks like it'll stay that way for quite a while. Went to VIP and was turned away for being too young (said I was 21 but I guess I still look childish) so I headed over to RS and aged myself up to 22 and was still turned away. Gave up after that and went home. Make no mistake, I'm legally an adult but it makes sense they would be wary. Perhaps I should've said 25 but that would have been too much of a stretch I think. There aren't much Asian back page advertisers so I thought AMP's would be my chance but alas. Let this be a lesson to all you younger mongers out there.Same thing happened to me. Go to RL Therapy. Trust me.

David Celtic
03-31-18, 20:45
Newbie here and it looks like it'll stay that way for quite a while. Went to VIP and was turned away for being too young (said I was 21 but I guess I still look childish) so I headed over to RS and aged myself up to 22 and was still turned away. Gave up after that and went home. Make no mistake, I'm legally an adult but it makes sense they would be wary. Perhaps I should've said 25 but that would have been too much of a stretch I think. There aren't much Asian back page advertisers so I thought AMP's would be my chance but alas. Let this be a lesson to all you younger mongers out there.I could understand if you were a married man with family and reputation to protect, but you are just a normal horny guy. Produce an I'd and tell the MS that the competition doesn't give you a hard time just because you are young and cute. A tip to Mama never hurts.

Member #6438
04-01-18, 19:51
Agreed, Tell Mamasan you've been there before or this isn't your first time at a parlor. Producing an I'd might help but I've never had to do it. Once a Mamasan told me I looked young but I told her I usually go to another spot and she hooked me up. Great time actually. College Park. Anyway, also dressing the part might help you to appear older. I don't have that issue anymore, but good luck. Bmore may be the way to go for you. They really don't care.

Newbie here and it looks like it'll stay that way for quite a while. Went to VIP and was turned away for being too young (said I was 21 but I guess I still look childish) so I headed over to RS and aged myself up to 22 and was still turned away. Gave up after that and went home. Make no mistake, I'm legally an adult but it makes sense they would be wary. Perhaps I should've said 25 but that would have been too much of a stretch I think. There aren't much Asian back page advertisers so I thought AMP's would be my chance but alas. Let this be a lesson to all you younger mongers out there.

BigCoolie
04-03-18, 02:40
The Russian spas in Bethesda are usually the way to go, but since DDD Jane from AMMA got deported the Bethesda scene is much more cautious. Always say that you have been there before, and checkout the MOCO board.

Stay safe.

Has anyone ever been to the Euro spa in Bethesda? I'm curious and want to try it out next week when I have a day off. Just wondering if it is a waste of time.

Thanks.

UnsungHero
04-03-18, 11:44
Wanted to meet Anna since sometime.

Asked for her, set an appointment and rushed.

Anna was available. TS was usual, paid attention to all the important areas.

Massage was good with clothes-off, I had some sore muscles after a run, Anna treated them well.

She confessed she isn't trained on massage before. I wasn't surprised, because massaging skills aren't a pre-req for someone to work at an AMP.

However, I appreciate her willingness to work on the sore areas, medium rub.

ST was amazing as always. I shared a porn video with Anna, the best I have seen someone give a head. She enthusiastically performed that on me.

Taking me completely in her mouth, at times chocking herself in the process, using her tip of the tongue around the rectum to great effect and providing me a delightful experience.

Phew. It was mind blowing, I appreciated her efforts. She then performed a cow-girl while I sucked, bit and chewed her perky nips.

I then, shifted her down for a doggie that made me erupt hot and creamy in the cover.

A phenomenal experience, Anna is one of the best in providing an erotic experience with a lot of care. Money's worth!

1. 3 + . 7.

ShortMan22
04-03-18, 12:13
What was total damage (did you tip too?) and how is her face? 1-10?Total damage was 120.

Face 6-7.

Jusblaze1
04-03-18, 23:36
Looking for any info on woman in wheaton.

Tom McAn
04-04-18, 00:04
Looking for any info on woman in wheaton.Wheaton is in Montgomery County, so you might want to try there. Although not much has been happening in Montgomery County in recent years.

Jusblaze1
04-04-18, 20:59
Wheaton is in Montgomery County, so you might want to try there. Although not much has been happening in Montgomery County in recent years.I did. Mongers that have her contact info aren't sharing.

Fall2016
04-05-18, 02:08

Massage was good with clothes-off, I had some sore muscles after a run, Anna treated them well.

She confessed she isn't trained on massage before. I wasn't surprised, because massaging skills aren't a pre-req for someone to work at an AMP.

ST was amazing as always. I shared a porn video with Anna, the best I have seen someone give a head. She enthusiastically performed that on me..Please PM me with Anna's contact info. Thank you in advance.

WalterKovacs
04-06-18, 15:46

ST was amazing as always. I shared a porn video with Anna, the best I have seen someone give a head. She enthusiastically performed that on me..7 for the hour and 1.3 for the extras? Covered or uncovered?

Bacon Bread
04-07-18, 09:34
Went to RS yesterday for the first time in awhile, saw Anna. Great session. Amazing how much difference a friendly, enthusiastic attitude makes.

Thumper51
04-08-18, 17:51
I was informed this afternoon that Rising Sun closed earlier today (Sunday) for repairs and renovations. Best guesstimate for duration of the work is 10 days to 2 weeks.

T51.

Trab01
04-09-18, 02:29
Sorry Gents,

Late post on my part. Went RS last week, shortly before lunchtime. First time. RTFF and tried to see Anna. Short of shot myself in the foot haha keep reading. Told mama it was my first visit. She didn't take the door fee at the door, kinda threw me off. Got comfy and in walks Suzie, I believe. Older provider, meh, just not my type. 5'3, late 40's, probably mid 50's actually. Nice knockers though. Asked for anna, and she goes I thought it was my first time? Dang it, LOL. Say my buddy recommended anna. Whats his name? DANG IT! LOL. Uhh Michael, he works for UPS. I could tell she didn't buy it. She asked how long, I say 30 min. . 5 Not a bad rub overall nudged junior a few times while on my stomach so I think I'm golden. Lo and behold near 30 min mark. Gets towels to wipe me down. Iexpect to get happy but nothing. I was hesitant to ask directly and felt the vibe was all off anyways. Nothing. My fault honestly, didn't get a look at Anna. Shot and a miss. Took a loss but lesson learned, and expect to get results next visit.

Unitodd
04-09-18, 21:51
I stopped by TK this evening and had a very pleasant time as always. Got a new girl, massage was lite but relaxing. I got to pick her out of the three girls working. I was the only customer, nobody else stopped in during my stay. I think with their AD spaces being shutdown, business may slow way down.

Harry Krevitz
04-11-18, 19:09
I see a few ads starting to show up on bedpage.com. , it's not as flashy as BP but it'll do in a pinch. It's user friendly and set up similar to BP so who knows maybe it will be the new go to spot for us lonely gentlemen. Another site that gives the basics is massageplaces.com and it's really easy to navigate. So far I like these two better than onebackpage and backpagely but if anyone knows of something better for finding AMPs besides the ones that I mentioned please share it with the rest of us.

Nothumbs
05-19-18, 09:19
Welcome back everyone!

Went to RS a few weeks ago and saw a sign that they were renovating. Called yesterday and they're back in business!

7 for the hour. I had only been there once in February, but the girl didn't believe me. Asked for my membership card. WTF? I still don't know if she was fucking with me. Victoria has a great body and got everything clean in the TS. Massage was basically just pushing on me with her fingertips; she didn't get hired for her massage skills though. Everything seemed on the table. Probably paid too much $. 4 but whatever. I'll be back. Reviews on other providers there now appreciated.

Bacon Bread
05-21-18, 07:43
Welcome back everyone!

Went to RS a few weeks ago and saw a sign that they were renovating. Called yesterday and they're back in business!

7 for the hour. I had only been there once in February, but the girl didn't believe me. Asked for my membership card. WTF? I still don't know if she was fucking with me. Victoria has a great body and got everything clean in the TS. Massage was basically just pushing on me with her fingertips; she didn't get hired for her massage skills though. Everything seemed on the table. Probably paid too much $. 4 but whatever. I'll be back. Reviews on other providers there now appreciated.RS has a discount card where you can get comped on the house fee after a certain number of visits. I'm in a life situation where I don't want to be carrying around a card like that, but it's funny how they always push it. I can see that it's an easy way to confirm that a guy is a repeat customer.

Max #01
05-21-18, 08:15
Welcome back as well and THANK YOU, A2, beyond belief! I can report that Greenbelt AMPs are alive & well.

Girl Money
05-21-18, 11:12
Thank God this is back up. Going to hit up VIP tomorrow. More to follow.

Girl Money
05-24-18, 10:01
Called on Monday for an appt on Tuesday. Mama tells me in very broken English "no appt, walk in". I thought well I've always been able to call and book before but whatever. So I show up on Tuesday. Mama meets me at the door. She's different than one of the two I am used to seeing but she is friendly. Taken to room. I draw Gina. Prob early 40's, T'7, 130 lbs. I'd give her 3. 5 out of 5. Friendly. Good TS. FS was enjoyable. Not upset if I get her again but would prefer to sample other provider.

LeCanard007
05-25-18, 11:38
Tried to set up an appointment at TK with Gucci. Mamasan said that she is no longer there.

DrSchwanzstein
05-26-18, 13:27
Tried to set up an appointment at TK with Gucci. Mamasan said that she is no longer there.May want to check back in a few weeks or wait till somebody posts something about her. She usually takes frequent 3-4 week breaks.

Hans3
05-26-18, 19:50
Anybody know if Sunny will ever be back at TK? I saw her once in April, enjoyed it and wanted to repeat. But when I phoned TK later they said she had left. Then I tried a couple weeks later and they said she was there. I didn't manage to get there though. So I phoned a week or two later to set up an appointment and they said she was gone. What's the story? I'm confused.

Waikiki123
05-26-18, 22:42
Does anyone have CoCo's contact info from VIP?

Thank you so much!

Stopped by VIP for some much needed stress relief and really lucked out with a new girl named Coco. She looks to be about 28 - 30, has a set of DD's, and is sexy as hell! Her playful attitude and massage skills were outstanding too. I left there feeling like a million bucks, all smiles. She is absolutely worthy of a visit. Trust me I'll be going back for more. 60/120.

H. K.

Freshly Snipes
05-27-18, 10:25
Glad this is back up and running!

LeCanard007
05-27-18, 11:04
Went to VIP on Friday. Got a girl named Tito. Very pretty. Great face and figure. I'd give her an 8 out 10. Hit all the right places in the table shower. Massage was OK. Said that she had sore shoulders because she usually walks on the back but couldn't because of the low ceilings. She asked if I could massage her back. I was more than happy to do so. The rest of the session was better than OK. The only downside was that she would only allow touching. Did allow me to taste her beautiful tits however. At the end, she said that more would be on offered the next time. If you're interested, you may want to visit her soon since she's based in GA and probably only there for a short time. 60/140.

Member #5957
05-29-18, 09:35
Tried to set up an appointment at TK with Gucci. Mamasan said that she is no longer there.I saw gucci once last month and she was great, but the last 3 times I've been I have seen kiwi. Nice top and bottom, great English, and the soft touch is great. Massage, eh, not so much. LOL.

I like that place. Kind of out of the way, I like the double door entrance, and it's clean.

WalterKovacs
05-30-18, 07:23
I saw gucci once last month and she was great, but the last 3 times I've been I have seen kiwi. Nice top and bottom, great English, and the soft touch is great. Massage, eh, not so much. LOL.

I like that place. Kind of out of the way, I like the double door entrance, and it's clean.Does Kiwi provide same menu as Gucci? What extras are there?

ShortMan22
05-30-18, 23:55
Does Kiwi provide same menu as Gucci? What extras are there?I personally like kiwi'sbody more. However my first experience with her was rushed and it felt too business like.

Jinncent
05-31-18, 07:12
Went to VIP on Friday. Got a girl named Tito. Very pretty. Great face and figure. I'd give her an 8 out 10. Hit all the right places in the table shower. Massage was OK. Said that she had sore shoulders because she usually walks on the back but couldn't because of the low ceilings. She asked if I could massage her back. I was more than happy to do so. The rest of the session was better than OK. The only downside was that she would only allow touching. Did allow me to taste her beautiful tits however. At the end, she said that more would be on offered the next time. If you're interested, you may want to visit her soon since she's based in GA and probably only there for a short time. 60/140.I've seen Tito at the other spot in GB. Good service and full menu. Problem was that it was rushed. I was in and out of there in 40 min. I didn't like that very much.

What's the deal with gucci? I've RTFF, but I haven't seen anything memorable about the menu she offers. Anyone care to share the deets? Maybe in a PM?

JTreehorn14
05-31-18, 14:20
I've seen Tito at the other spot in GB. Good service and full menu. Problem was that it was rushed. I was in and out of there in 40 min. I didn't like that very much.

What's the deal with gucci? I've RTFF, but I haven't seen anything memorable about the menu she offers. Anyone care to share the deets? Maybe in a PM?In my experience, she was very enthusiastic and sensual. If it was obvious you were there for the post-massage fun, she cut straight to the chase and did so with a lot of verve and apparent pleasure in the act. She also had very impressive large breasts. I'm not even a breast guy and I was turned on by them.

In that vein, I like young, tall, small breasted ladies with bushes that look like they came from a '70's skin flick. Any recommendations are appreciated.

WalterKovacs
06-01-18, 07:35
I personally like kiwi'sbody more. However my first experience with her was rushed and it felt too business like.Hows the face? Menu just FS no BBBJ?

Jusblaze1
06-01-18, 16:20
Can anyone who has gotten more than a hand end from strip mall spot PM me. Was told to bring protection from one girl, did so and something interesting occurred.

JRockerX
06-01-18, 18:56
Does anyone know Yuki from TWBC? She was there in April. I called the other day and was informed that she is gone. Does anyone know where she goes?

I know it is probably a long shot but I will ask anyway.

JTreehorn14
06-01-18, 23:01
Does anyone know Yuki from TWBC? She was there in April. I called the other day and was informed that she is gone. Does anyone know where she goes?

I know it is probably a long shot but I will ask anyway.I think she was on a short stint from California, if it's the same girl I'm thinking of. Younger, cute, maybe large B-cups, somewhat shy and nervous, as if she was new to the profession?

MaxRodman
06-04-18, 12:41
About a month ago I met a stunner at VIP. She was 30 or under, tall, with a perky C chest and a superior posterior. Pretty. She was wonderful in every way. So wonderful I forgot her name! Might be Gina or Gigi, but I'm not sure of either. Any ideas? PM if you'd prefer, and thanks.

Max.

NewFella17
06-04-18, 20:39
Hey All,

Looking for a female caucasian massage. Anyone have any info? Not after FS, but some teasing and touching wouldn't go amiss.

Cheers.

Member #6465
06-05-18, 08:49
About a month ago I met a stunner at VIP. She was 30 or under, tall, with a perky C chest and a superior posterior. Pretty. She was wonderful in every way. So wonderful I forgot her name! Might be Gina or Gigi, but I'm not sure of either. Any ideas? PM if you'd prefer, and thanks.

Max.Finest behind ever. Another monger reviewed her and said she was 40 something. I also thought she couldn't be more than 35 and looked like she was in her 20's. Did she crouch into a little ball ads up for k9? That was my first and only trip to VIP. It was about 3 weeks ago. I know what I don't like and Gina isn't it.

MaxRodman
06-05-18, 11:38
Finest behind ever. Another monger reviewed her and said she was 40 something. I also thought she couldn't be more than 35 and looked like she was in her 20's. Did she crouch into a little ball ads up for k9? That was my first and only trip to VIP. It was about 3 weeks ago. I know what I don't like and Gina isn't it.That sounds like her, and I agree her perky parts and level of tone tell me she's not a day over 30. She's lively and a fan of many positions, all strictly legit and above board of course! I hope she'll stick around long term but she lives in NY if I recall. Thanks!

Thumper51
06-07-18, 17:06
Victoria has retuned to work along side my ATF Anna. She is young, slim, has a big top, is eager to please and is just beautiful. On Saturday, another beauty, Joy is joining the RS team, giving RS perhaps the best lineup in the area. Hope to try Joy on her first day and post a review. Management is hoping to keep the quality of talent top notch moving forward. LE concerns has made it extremely difficult to attract top talent to GB in recent months. Glad to see some pretty girls willing to give Greenbelt a try again.

Jusblaze1
06-07-18, 20:53
PM me if you have been. Inquiry is all. I have been before.

DCHung
06-08-18, 05:56
Victoria has retuned to work along side my ATF Anna. She is young, slim, has a big top, is eager to please and is just beautiful. On Saturday, another beauty, Joy is joining the RS team, giving RS perhaps the best lineup in the area. Hope to try Joy on her first day and post a review. Management is hoping to keep the quality of talent top notch moving forward. LE concerns has made it extremely difficult to attract top talent to GB in recent months. Glad to see some pretty girls willing to give Greenbelt a try again.Thnsks for the update.

Bacon Bread
06-09-18, 10:00
Victoria has retuned to work along side my ATF Anna. She is young, slim, has a big top, is eager to please and is just beautiful. On Saturday, another beauty, Joy is joining the RS team, giving RS perhaps the best lineup in the area. Hope to try Joy on her first day and post a review. Management is hoping to keep the quality of talent top notch moving forward. LE concerns has made it extremely difficult to attract top talent to GB in recent months. Glad to see some pretty girls willing to give Greenbelt a try again.Have there been busts lately, or is it just heightened concern related to SESTA?

Thumper51
06-10-18, 06:36
I had a great session with Joy at RS on her first day working there. She is a pretty girl, mid to late 20's, short brown hair with blond streaks and has a full rounded body built for fun.

She will be a nice complement to the slimmer mainstays at RS, Victoria and Anna. I really enjoyed my time with her and plan a return engagement soon.

T51.

TheBdn0128
06-10-18, 12:20
I went to visit VIP for Tito and while they did change the mamasan she was just as friendly as the pervious one. Now as far as the provider wasn't what I expected to get going in. Seemed rushed and half assed she sat next to me and massages me with one hand I've never had that done and wasn't a big fan. In any case I still did the usual of $1. 4 and she asked me if that was all another turnoff cause to me that's more than enough. In any case continuing she kept coughing the whole one which was a huge downer for me another first I've never expireenced. Then when it was all finished not once but twice she asked me to massage her. Now I've never had an issue with that but I think the way she did it not a bit a sensual demeanor at all which made it no fun. Towards the end I was trying to figure out how to leave early. I would not ask for her again.

I am planning on going back to RS as my last trip to see Anna was a good one.

DCHung
06-10-18, 17:37
Victoria has retuned to work along side my ATF Anna. She is young, slim, has a big top, is eager to please and is just beautiful. On Saturday, another beauty, Joy is joining the RS team, giving RS perhaps the best lineup in the area. Hope to try Joy on her first day and post a review. Management is hoping to keep the quality of talent top notch moving forward. LE concerns has made it extremely difficult to attract top talent to GB in recent months. Glad to see some pretty girls willing to give Greenbelt a try again.Victoria reminds me of one of a k pop girl.

HankHill703
06-11-18, 09:21
Hey why'all, long time lurker first time poster here. Was curious if anyone had been to green spa in Ft Washington lately? Had a fantastic dream there about 3 months ago with a cute little k girl, which included BBBJ during the TS (and during the massage session, as well as a very enthusiast FS menu. Just wanted to make sure it was still in operation before I make another journey over the river. Any news would be appreciated!

LoveDemAzn
06-11-18, 17:06
Hey why'all, long time lurker first time poster here. Was curious if anyone had been to green spa in Ft Washington lately? Had a fantastic dream there about 3 months ago with a cute little k girl, which included BBBJ during the TS (and during the massage session, as well as a very enthusiast FS menu. Just wanted to make sure it was still in operation before I make another journey over the river. Any news would be appreciated!They still there from another site review.

Trab01
06-18-18, 21:51
Well gents, all I got to say is wow. Went to RS and got turned away, wanted me to come back in an hour. Didn't have time and decided to hit up VIP. First time and sure am glad I did. Greeted at the door by mama and took into aroom. In comes Sharon. My god. Mid 30's, 5'5, pretty face, beautiful knockers, nice build overall. Asked for an hour. Here's where it almost turns south. She tells me 60 PLUS tip. Since she's so direct with it I ask how much knowing I won't get an answer. She doesn't. I then say iwant a shower to rinse off, it was a hot one. We have to wait because someone is in there. She does a little LE check while we wait then tells me $. 4 for everything. I tell her I don't want everything, just he. Then says $ for that. Haha no way. After the shower (decent), I say CBJ for that, she offered BBBJ but I decline. I get back on my stomach and she does the feather touch. I've had better, then all of a sudden she surprises me with a little lick punch in a spot that reminded me of place I went to in hawaii! I couldn't tell her to stop, I didn't want to. After afew minutes I flipped then got a CBJ that almost made me regret not going BBBJ. She was REALLY into it. It was hypnotizing to watch. No words can describe. Then it suddenly turned into FS. No extra tip. I don't know if she really got into it, or if she could tell the CBJ wasnt going to cut it. Either way, finished and had a little time to spare. She wanted to chill for a bit, but honestly I was starving and decided to head out haha. Says she been there for about two weeks now. I may visit again.

Barkeater
06-19-18, 05:55
Hey guys,

I was in GB the other day and stopped by TWBC. Got Angie, a reasonably cute girl who was fun and had a nice attitude. Probably 30ish and curvy, although she was stuffing her bra to make her seem more busty than she is, which cracked me up. The shower was good and all parts were washed well.

Had a pretty good massage, and after the flip was given a pretty standard FS ending. Damage was. 6 + 1. 4. Much better than NOVA, but I think I will sample other locations the next time I am out this way.

Be safe.

RustyMuffler
06-19-18, 16:53
Don't you just love "concerned citizens" who complain to the local authorities? (No individual's names are mentioned.).

https://patch.com/maryland/greenbelt/greenbelt-police-raid-two-suspected-prostitution-houses

Have there been busts lately, or is it just heightened concern related to SESTA?

Jwol109
06-19-18, 17:34
Don't you just love "concerned citizens" who complain to the local authorities? (No individual's names are mentioned.).

https://patch.com/maryland/greenbelt/greenbelt-police-raid-two-suspected-prostitution-housesFYI the link is 7 years old.

RustyMuffler
06-20-18, 00:26
You know, I was wondering why guys on here were not more concerned about this disturbing news. Now I know why. Thanks for correcting the record and setting me straight, Jwol109.

Sorry about the "Chicken Little" post. You are now free to resume your mongering.

FYI the link is 7 years old.

https://patch.com/maryland/greenbelt/greenbelt-police-raid-two-suspected-prostitution-houses

RvaYoungMonger
06-20-18, 22:06
So, I dreamed that I vacationed at the tourist heavy destination of GB Maryland. In my dream I was turned away from RS for not calling, so settled for VIP. Got a tall skinny one that I didn't bother asking for a name. I dreamt that the bolt ons on this one were the right size, most tend to get too greedy. Was def mid 30's-40 but was also attractive and in shape. Massage itself was 5/10. Got the complete service that I was looking for though and left pretty happy. Was disappointed that she would not let me k9 because of my size (for my other well endowed mongers). After, I dreamt that fucking nova / dc / and the notoriously tourist heavy GB traffic kept me trapped in the area so I called RS and scooted over. I asked for joy and she's aptly named. Paid a lot of attention to the important areas. Sense of humor is great and by far the most chill dream I've had about an AMP. Definitely seems to be enjoying herself. Massage itself was a 2/10, kind of a joke honestly. First dream was $. 9 and the second was $. 7. Oh and some people are saying that joy is in her 20's? Stop letting these Asian women fool you or you know, ignorance is blah blah. Watch your 6 boys.

BrunoB98
06-22-18, 09:46
So total dream damage with Sharon was 100? VIP used to be more greedy! Last I went, months ago, damage was 180 with Beauty (she was top notch! Looks like some places became less greedy. With all those websites being shutdown, they have had less customers. Good for us.

Harry Krevitz
06-22-18, 12:20
Stopped by VIP this morning to get my spirits lifted and my girl was Tammy. Looks like late 20's, sweet, petite, has a beautiful body with a nice top. She has a very pleasing attitude, her massage skills were not bad and she did not disappoint, overall I'd give her an 8/10. I had a chance to meet the other two girls in the hallway on the way out and they were pretty hot too. It looks like VIP has put together another top notch team, best that I've seen in a while. It was just what I needed and I'll be going back again soon for a repeat.

I would highly recommend a visit if you're in the area. 60/140.

Trab01
06-24-18, 03:31
So total dream damage with Sharon was 100? VIP used to be more greedy! Last I went, months ago, damage was 180 with Beauty (she was top notch! Looks like some places became less greedy. With all those websites being shutdown, they have had less customers. Good for us.Thought I got lucky during my first / only visit about a week ago, a few posts below. She quoted me at 1. 4 first for FS, but I was only looking for he. Settled for $ for CBJ, which ended up turning into FS. Should've played the lotto that day haha. Anyways, I may pay them another visit soon as it seems most of the roster there is good to go. I'm typically just an he patron though. Not really willing to hand out 1 just for that though, no matter how good it is.

Trab.

WalterKovacs
06-24-18, 07:41
Has anyone scored any BBBJ recently at any of the MPs in PG County? If so which one and which providers. Willing to trade info for a NoVa.

Freshly Snipes
06-24-18, 15:52

https://patch.com/maryland/greenbelt/greenbelt-police-raid-two-suspected-prostitution-housesI know this is seven years old, but the fact that they pulled credit card receipts re-affirms that 'cash-only' is the way to go.

RedBird3
06-25-18, 08:40
I know this is seven years old, but the fact that they pulled credit card receipts re-affirms that 'cash-only' is the way to go.June 14 2018.

http://wjla.com/news/local/3-arrested-human-trafficking-massage-parlors-md just info.

Jusblaze1
06-25-18, 10:04
June 14 2018.

http://wjla.com/news/local/3-arrested-human-trafficking-massage-parlors-md just info.I am curious what charge was waived at the men that they snitched out the establishments. WTF, if you scared to get busted don't go. Otherwise they did not have you dead to rights. My response would have been really they do what in that place, I can't believe it, thanks for making me aware I won't be returning to that establishment.

Side note: Does anyone know of any private ladies working out of their homes, I would rather frequent those ladies than massage parlors, that will all eventually get closed down.

Jokester1
06-25-18, 10:55
I am curious what charge was waived at the men that they snitched out the establishments. WTF, if you scared to get busted don't go. Otherwise they did not have you dead to rights. My response would have been really they do what in that place, I can't believe it, thanks for making me aware I won't be returning to that establishment.

Side note: Does anyone know of any private ladies working out of their homes, I would rather frequent those ladies than massage parlors, that will all eventually get closed down.Yes, why would they admit to anything? I'm also curious about that. No law against going to a massage parlor.

Jusblaze1
06-26-18, 16:48
I have a suspicion that RL is under surveillance. That huge parking lot would make it easy to do. Some regulars might want to let the ladies / madam / owner know it is time to relocate. If anyone can PM to a different spot with similar price point please do. $ to $ . 4 has been my damage.

Thumper51
06-27-18, 07:31
I have a suspicion that RL is under surveillance. That huge parking lot would make it easy to do. Some regulars might want to let the ladies / madam / owner know it is time to relocate. If anyone can PM to a different spot with similar price point please do. $ to $ . 4 has been my damage.A huge parking lot is just cause for paranoia? Why?

To post this on forums for all surrounding counties is irresponsible and feels.

T51 like a personal vendetta. RL is a busy and well run business. There are a lot of members who are regulars there. Have any of you felt the presence of LE recently?

Jusblaze1
06-27-18, 19:25
A huge parking lot is just cause for paranoia? Why?

T51 like a personal vendetta. RL is a busy and well run business. There are a lot of members who are regulars there. Have any of you felt the presence of LE recently?I have no gripes about RL, if it is somehow off the radar or grandfathered in then great. No one knows how a bust begins. Is it neighbors complaining or just curious officer wondering why people are parked in lot so late. I called my post paranoia.

Thumper51
06-27-18, 19:44
I know this is seven years old, but the fact that they pulled credit card receipts re-affirms that 'cash-only' is the way to go.The credit card receipt printed out at Rising Sun doesn't have the business name on it nor does it have the cardholders name on it. Only the last four digits of the CC# are shown. Seven years ago when the GB Patch article was published, more personal info may have been displayed.

For what it's worth, let's not scare mongers away from our local AMPs for no reason. Business is very slow at many local spas. If it stays that way, it is going to get harder to find quality workers willing to work here and then you'll all be whining about how many old beat looking women there are, LOL!

There are a lot of lonely providers now who would probably treat a customer very well if you were to show up.

DShaw66
06-28-18, 12:07
Can someone please recommend a place with older asian ladies that offer FS? Just a fetish I want to satisfy. Please and thanks.

DShaw66
06-28-18, 14:03
Can anyone please recommend a place that has older women providing FS? Just want to fulfill a fetish. Thanks.

LoveDemAzn
06-28-18, 18:59
A huge parking lot is just cause for paranoia? Why?

T51 like a personal vendetta. RL is a busy and well run business. There are a lot of members who are regulars there. Have any of you felt the presence of LE recently?I always feel safe going there. Been going here for 7 years now. They know when to close shop if they feel pressure. They use to run another place in Laurel. They close it down cause the neighbor was being noisy. I think the neighbor know what up in that area but don't mind.

MaxRodman
07-05-18, 08:22
This board is getting slow, let me help revive with a brief report about 3 weeks after the fact. Gina is great in every way. Taller than most. Perhaps 5'6' - lean, perky natural C's, GREAT rear. Best massage I've had in a year and her ST performance. Breathtaking. Very friendly. Don't know if she's still there (if you know, please ping me), hope to return soon for 3rd trip to Gina. Any other top performers out there? Top heavy top performers my preference. PM if you prefer.

Max.

Trab01
07-05-18, 12:40
This board is getting slow, let me help revive with a brief report about 3 weeks after the fact. Gina is great in every way. Taller than most. Perhaps 5'6' - lean, perky natural C's, GREAT rear. Best massage I've had in a year and her ST performance. Breathtaking. Very friendly. Don't know if she's still there (if you know, please ping me), hope to return soon for 3rd trip to Gina. Any other top performers out there? Top heavy top performers my preference. PM if you prefer.

Max.Sharon at VIP will fill that gap Max. 8/10 overall I'd say. I posted about her a few weeks ago in this thread.

Harry Krevitz
07-06-18, 12:00
Max.You're in luck Max, I can confirm Gina is still there. In fact she just came back from a vacation last weekend and she is just as sweet as you described. Sharon on the other hand is gone, don't know if she'll be coming back, but there's still two other girls besides Gina. You're right about this board being dead, is everybody on summer vacation or what? Come on guys let's keep this train rolling!

Dave1984
07-06-18, 16:23
So during the recent dark time I deceided to try out the above which is in a private home in Laurel. Save your hard earned monger money as this one should be avoided at all costs. Actually I thought it was another provider that I thought I remembered from an old Craigslist ad.

Anyway the provider is a fifty something Asian that gives a lame massage and mediocre HJ for $75 an hour. She works on a massage bed in her basement. She partially lifts up her bra and lets you play with her titties while she is doing the deed. She will not remove any other clothing. She said that she was the only one at home but on my way out the front door I saw a pair of men's shoes. I had entered the house through a side entrance and then down the steps to the basement. Stay safe and avoid this one.

Randalthor
07-08-18, 09:37
You're in luck Max, I can confirm Gina is still there. In fact she just came back from a vacation last weekend and she is just as sweet as you described. Sharon on the other hand is gone, don't know if she'll be coming back, but there's still two other girls besides Gina. You're right about this board being dead, is everybody on summer vacation or what? Come on guys let's keep this train rolling!Yes, Gina is back and looking rested. There are also two new girls, both great but I would particularly recommend Tami.

Happy hunting!

Are.

VAmongerman
07-08-18, 09:56
So during the recent dark time I deceided to try out the above which is in a private home in Laurel. Save your hard earned monger money as this one should be avoided at all costs. Actually I thought it was another provider that I thought I remembered from an old Craigslist ad.

Anyway the provider is a fifty something Asian that gives a lame massage and mediocre HJ for $75 an hour. She works on a massage bed in her basement. She partially lifts up her bra and lets you play with her titties while she is doing the deed. She will not remove any other clothing. She said that she was the only one at home but on my way out the front door I saw a pair of men's shoes. I had entered the house through a side entrance and then down the steps to the basement. Stay safe and avoid this one.I doubt there is any danger from the guy who may be present. Obviously you can't blame her for having at least a little security, she doesn't know who is coming to see her. Shi shi isn't for everyone but she is not a ripoff.

I guess I am getting soft as I age up. So many Chinese trying to eke out a living here in massage. It's not easy. Just look how many places do massage.

Traveler9
07-08-18, 12:00
Yes, Gina is back and looking rested. There are also two new girls, both great but I would particularly recommend Tami.

Happy hunting!

Are.Had a dream at VIP yesterday by a tall slim provider the massage was a dry half ass no care in the world and the I were cut by 20 minutes on my time. This was the first provider at VIP that said I were to big $. 4 wasn't enough she wanted $$ plus refused then everything went down. Hill from there, it was no no and over charging me. So if you want to waste your money for subpar service go there but from my experience if she pulled it on me she will pull it on others. The funny thing the ***** tole me that the $. 40 plus. 6 house was for regulars everyone else has to pay more, this was a first ever hearing this Bulls bit and I have been there multiple times.

Traveler9
07-08-18, 12:33
Yes, Gina is back and looking rested. There are also two new girls, both great but I would particularly recommend Tami.

Happy hunting!

Are.The old system I could see my post after it was uploaded here it doesn't should up so this may end up being a duplicate post. VIP bad up sell experience and cheating me out of 20 minutes. I guess this why there haven't been many post on them, service use to be good not it sucks, the tall provider asking for $$ plus for tip if you're not regular weekly customer.

Dave1984
07-08-18, 14:53
I doubt there is any danger from the guy who may be present. Obviously you can't blame her for having at least a little security, she doesn't know who is coming to see her. Shi shi isn't for everyone but she is not a ripoff.

I guess I am getting soft as I age up. So many Chinese trying to eke out a living here in massage. It's not easy. Just look how many places do massage.Sorry, YMMV, just not my idea of a good experience. I did leave her a nice tip at $50 for her time and talents. Just for the same dollar amount there are a lot of other providers out there.

Harry Krevitz
07-08-18, 14:54
The old system I could see my post after it was uploaded here it doesn't should up so this may end up being a duplicate post. VIP bad up sell experience and cheating me out of 20 minutes. I guess this why there haven't been many post on them, service use to be good not it sucks, the tall provider asking for $$ plus for tip if you're not regular weekly customer.The girl that you described sounds like Tiffany. I haven't tried her yet but with reports like yours she probably won't be there much longer. I've been going there for a while now and have never experienced anything like that. Most recently I've seen Gina and Tammy and they were both top notch providers. In all fairness to VIP, I'm sure that everyplace gets a bad apple once in a while, best thing to do is let MMS know about it and hopefully they'll take care of it accordingly. Hope you have better luck next time.

Traveler9
07-08-18, 19:04
The girl that you described sounds like Tiffany. I haven't tried her yet but with reports like yours she probably won't be there much longer. I've been going there for a while now and have never experienced anything like that. Most recently I've seen Gina and Tammy and they were both top notch providers. In all fairness to VIP, I'm sure that everyplace gets a bad apple once in a while, best thing to do is let MMS know about it and hopefully they'll take care of it accordingly. Hope you have better luck next time.I did call MMS informing her on what had happen, my previous visit I had Tammy and I agree she fun and top-notch.

OneHitWonders
07-08-18, 22:28
Wonderfully relaxed all over after a full body massage session. I left feeling relaxed and stress free. I was very impressed. She's VERY hot and I love how Mia pays attention to detail. At the conclusion. It's an experience!

Trab01
07-09-18, 00:15
Wonderfully relaxed all over after a full body massage session. I left feeling relaxed and stress free. I was very impressed. She's VERY hot and I love how Mia pays attention to detail. At the conclusion. It's an experience!What was the damage? Or typical damage there for that matter? I've never been and may go this weekend. Don't want to go in there and upsell anyone. PM if necessary.

Md Curious2
07-09-18, 19:18
Seems like at the end of the sessions I am asked if I would be interested in marrying them one day. "I'm a GOOD girl". Three offers so far--MDC. Get a load of this newsfeed. I guess ICE is heating up.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...474009003.html

Member #5957
07-10-18, 11:43
Wow that was great! She's here thru the end of the month so go see her. My damage. 6 and 1. 2.

Wonderfully relaxed all over after a full body massage session. I left feeling relaxed and stress free. I was very impressed. She's VERY hot and I love how Mia pays attention to detail. At the conclusion. It's an experience!

TheBdn0128
07-10-18, 12:05
Tammy at VIP is a must if you like playful spinner from the ts to the massage she was lots a fun and no real dull moments. Massage was decent, ST was good damage was. 6 plus. 14 although she said that was the minimum not too sure what else you can add for more. Anyone ever cough up for more for something else?

JTreehorn14
07-10-18, 15:19
Seems like at the end of the sessions I am asked if I would be interested in marrying them one day. "I'm a GOOD girl". Three offers so far--MDC. Get a load of this newsfeed. I guess ICE is heating up.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...474009003.htmlLink is dead. What was the story?

Didas11
07-10-18, 18:58
Visited CA and got Mia since you folks got me curious. Fast forward to the good part when the clothes are off, OMG she is HOT. Her tan look got me up like immediately. Very nice and spankable ass that I can't keep my hands off. Tits are bolt-on but pretty decent job with those perky nips. My fav. She insisted on the FS is $. 4 and wouldn't budge. But definitely worth return visits. One of the best gals in GB no doubt.

AsnMonger
07-10-18, 19:10
Tammy at VIP is a must if you like playful spinner from the ts to the massage she was lots a fun and no real dull moments. Massage was decent, ST was good damage was. 6 plus. 14 although she said that was the minimum not too sure what else you can add for more. Anyone ever cough up for more for something else?Adding to this report, Tammy did hard massage with lotion. If that what you need, ask for Tammy. Very playful indeed. However, I left with. 6+. 14, no question asked, CBJ FS. Being a somewhat regular at VIP, anyone miss the old MMS? She was super friendly.

Girl Money
07-11-18, 14:17
Adding to this report, Tammy did hard massage with lotion. If that what you need, ask for Tammy. Very playful indeed. However, I left with. 6+. 14, no question asked, CBJ FS. Being a somewhat regular at VIP, anyone miss the old MMS? She was super friendly.Yea. I miss by he old momma. She was much friendlier. Used to be able to call the night before and schedule a tim for first thing in the am but the new lady just say "just come in no appt" then when I show up I don't get the provider I asked for. *****! That's why I went to RS this morning. See rs review.

Girl Money
07-11-18, 14:29
OK. So I'm kinda pissed at VIP so I thought I would give RS another go. It's been a long GB time but based on reviews, I called. Seems Victoria is on vacation. Anna wasn't working until Friday. I was like. WTF? Mama says just come in. We got new girl, young new girl. You like. Being in this mongering hobby for 15 years I normally wait to hear a review on a provider before booking her but I figured, all hell, been a while since I TOFTT. So I show up, Mama is very nice. My provider comes in. Julie is about 5'7" and 120 lbs. Nice, just my size, but her face and teeth kinda put a damper on it. I'd say she is in her 40's. Nonetheless I went with it. TS was good. She doesn't speak much English so she didn't say a lot which was fine by me. Back to the room. Had to convince he for daty. Started out doing a bunch of taking but after a few minutes that changed as she really began to enjoy my prowess. Later got the the F's side, which was good. Overall, if no one else is available, it works but would probably opt for a different provider next go round. Have fun and glad the board is working again. Miss Talking to my fellow mongers.

Girl Money
07-11-18, 14:32
Visited CA and got Mia since you folks got me curious. Fast forward to the good part when the clothes are off, OMG she is HOT. Her tan look got me up like immediately. Very nice and spankable ass that I can't keep my hands off. Tits are bolt-on but pretty decent job with those perky nips. My fav. She insisted on the FS is $. 4 and wouldn't budge. But definitely worth return visits. One of the best gals in GB no doubt.I was soon close to going to her today but opted for RS, which was a mistake. Now I'm going to have to work some overtime and go back this week! Thanks for the review.

AsnMonger
07-13-18, 18:50
Stopped by CA and asked for Mia after all those reports, I had to check this out myself. Definitely worth it, her tan is so sexy.

Thumper51
07-14-18, 12:11
If any of you Anna fans have had trouble seeing her of late, she is working all weekend.

Best to call ahead.

DShaw66
07-16-18, 09:17
Went to RS last week and had an appointment with Julie. She seemed in her 40's but very good shape. The massage was excellent and was truly relaxing and I opted for FS. Head was nice and slow and she was great in mish and doggy. Very tight body. We 69 until I finished. Damage was $$. Definitely recommend for anyone looking.

WillzerMonger
07-16-18, 12:12
Stopped by CA and asked for Mia after all those reports, I had to check this out myself. Definitely worth it, her tan is so sexy.Should you call ahead to make sure you have an appt. With Mia or is it just first come first serve with whoever is available??

DCHung
07-16-18, 13:34
If any of you Anna fans have had trouble seeing her of late, she is working all weekend.

Best to call ahead.I'm an Anna fan as well. She's playful and alot of fun.

BmoreBball
07-16-18, 15:05
Saw Gina over the weekend at VIP. She was as good as everyone here advertised. Standard rates, but a much better than average experience. Will definitely be returning.

Harry Krevitz
07-16-18, 16:15
Stopped by my favorite spot this morning to see Gina and got lucky because Pepsi's back from vacation and looking sexy as ever. So I went with her instead. Nice table shower, soothing massage, and excellent ST. Overall a great session, 60/140. She definitely made my day and I'll be coming back as soon as funds allow to see her again. Highly recommend a visit, but calling in first is a good idea because she is pretty popular.

DanDany
07-19-18, 23:59
First time post from long time monger, I was in the Gb area last week, and VIP is a nice AMP, always clean, mms one of most kind person, I asked for Gina, mms took me to the room, few minutes later Gina knocks the door & Wow!! She's beautiful, tall nice legs and really nice ass, she has an killer body, all session was an wonderful experience 60/140 worth every penny.

For sure I'll return.

TheTopGun
07-20-18, 08:54
First time post from long time monger, I was in the Gb area last week, and VIP is a nice AMP, always clean, mms one of most kind person, I asked for Gina, mms took me to the room, few minutes later Gina knocks the door & Wow!! She's beautiful, tall nice legs and really nice ass, she has an killer body, all session was an wonderful experience 60/140 worth every penny.

For sure I'll return.Who is is better? Gina VIP or Mia CA?

DanDany
07-21-18, 14:24
Who is is better? Gina VIP or Mia CA?Bro, I highly recommended Gina but sadly she's on vacation, about Mia I don't know.

Yesterday I went to VIP again looking for Gina, mms said there another girl, so When I get there one girl available Sophia I think she will be at same level like Gina I was disappoint first she is old maybe 50's and money hunger from the start she ask tip $160, I said to her I want leave, she ask for extra $60 to get BBBJ if I stay, but declined hope VIP doesn't have provider like her it was a worst experience I had there, avoid her better choose another girl.

If someone knows where about Gina let me know!

Stay away from Sophia!

DanDany
07-21-18, 14:45
Who is is better? Gina VIP or Mia CA?Bro, I highly recommended Gina but sadly she's on vacation, about Mia I don't know.

Yesterday I went to VIP again looking for Gina, mms said there another girl, so When I get there one girl available Sophia I think she will be at same level like Gina I was disappoint first she is old maybe 50's and money hunger from the start she ask tip $160, I said to her I want leave, she ask for extra $60 to get BBBJ if I stay, but declined hope VIP doesn't have provider like her it was a worst experience I had there, avoid her better choose another girl.

Stay away from Sophia!

DanDany
07-21-18, 14:58

Stay away from Sophia!

Shallow Hall
07-22-18, 15:56
Stopped by VIP recently, but only for a short stay. MMS asked if I had been there before to which I replied yes. She said she'd get a new girl. In walked Yoko, a short spinner with massive bolt ons. Most likely in her late 30's. Massage was short before she teased me and asked if I wanted everything. I told her I only wanted a HE. We agreed on a price, but roaming was extra. They try to nickle and dime on everything.

Do they get upset when a customer isn't willing to spring for full menu, or are they just happy with whatever the customer wants?

Trab01
07-22-18, 21:26
Stopped by VIP recently, but only for a short stay. MMS asked if I had been there before to which I replied yes. She said she'd get a new girl. In walked Yoko, a short spinner with massive bolt ons. Most likely in her late 30's. Massage was short before she teased me and asked if I wanted everything. I told her I only wanted a HE. We agreed on a price, but roaming was extra. They try to nickle and dime on everything.

Do they get upset when a customer isn't willing to spring for full menu, or are they just happy with whatever the customer wants?I had similar experience when I was only looking for he. The provider first tried to upsell me for about 100 for he haha. I ended up getting CBJ that turned into FS for that price. I lucked out, but she was very pushy on doing more than he. I'd be interested on any others input.

Traveler9
07-22-18, 21:34

Do they get upset when a customer isn't willing to spring for full menu, or are they just happy with whatever the customer wants?I had posted a few weeks ago about my nightmare of a experience, she wanted 2. As a tip instead of 1. 4 for everything. Then she offered me HE. 6 no roaming she wanted 1. 0 for HE with roaming. I found it was a big waste o myf time, I should just got dressed and left. Paid. 6 for 1 hour got 30 minutes I called and complained to mms she claimed that she was going to talk to management.

Time To Flip
07-23-18, 13:47
Haven't seen many TWBC threads. Anybody still frequent this place? If so, any recommendations?

DCHung
07-24-18, 09:48
Odd no answer in the last 2 days.

Thumper51
07-24-18, 20:00
Odd no answer in the last 2 days.They reopened Saturday after closing Monday thru Friday last week. New manager and old phone. They were there wondering why so slow, LOL!

Spoke to owner and they're getting new phone tomorrow.

Nothumbs
07-24-18, 21:09
Stopped by RS on my way last night. Neither Anna nor Victoria were available, but MMS sent in a new girl named Amy. Tall, smallish rack, but lots of personality. Giggled while giving the TS and executing her responsibilities there. Hardly any massage, but I'm OK with that. Have to be in the right mood for the teasing and I was not. Got done what needed to be done and she was enthusiastic about it. . 7 for the house and $. 4 to Amy. I would go back; this place is my go-to in PGC.

DCHung
07-25-18, 07:50
Stopped by RS on my way last night. Neither Anna nor Victoria were available, but MMS sent in a new girl named Amy. Tall, smallish rack, but lots of personality. Giggled while giving the TS and executing her responsibilities there. Hardly any massage, but I'm OK with that. Have to be in the right mood for the teasing and I was not. Got done what needed to be done and she was enthusiastic about it. . 7 for the house and $. 4 to Amy. I would go back; this place is my go-to in PGC.Anna should be back.

DCHung
07-25-18, 07:51
They reopened Saturday after closing Monday thru Friday last week. New manager and old phone. They were there wondering why so slow, LOL!

Spoke to owner and they're getting new phone tomorrow.Thanks I hope new manager doesn't mean all my favorites will leave Victoria had been on "vacation" for a few weeks I hope she returns.

JTreehorn14
07-29-18, 12:26
I haven't enjoyed a Greenbelt spa visit in a while and was going to head over there today. Last time was a late night 30 minute visit a few months back at TK. Great service from a thirty-something spinner whose name I can't recall. She knew what I was there for and was very enthusiaistic. MMS actually had to knock on the door and say we needed to finish up because it was past closing time. Anyway, my ideal therapist is younger, flat chested, thin and tall and as unshaven as possible. Any recommendations? You can PM me is you'd rather stay under the radar.

Didas11
07-30-18, 08:20
Anna or Victoria at RS would be my top choice. Anna used to work at TK. I would call first since they are not usually there on Monday. Victoria is on "vacay" according to some reports.

I haven't enjoyed a Greenbelt spa visit in a while and was going to head over there today. Last time was a late night 30 minute visit a few months back at TK. Great service from a thirty-something spinner whose name I can't recall. She knew what I was there for and was very enthusiaistic. MMS actually had to knock on the door and say we needed to finish up because it was past closing time. Anyway, my ideal therapist is younger, flat chested, thin and tall and as unshaven as possible. Any recommendations? You can PM me is you'd rather stay under the radar.

Sylar
08-01-18, 10:26
A few weeks ago I saw Seven at VIP. Excellent massage good teasing and the standard finish. She started on top then we switched and I was in top. Finished that way, seemed like she was into it. Even gave me a little LFK after the sesh. Alas, I just called and she is gone on vacation. I've also been calling around and t seems Mia from CY is on vacation as well. Looking at trying Anna at RS today if she is in.

Max #01
08-02-18, 16:18
It used to be pretty much routine for a provider to listen to my attempts to speak French, either while also speaking it herself or when I had her undivided attention. But, for probably 2-3 months now, speaking French has been either not allowed when asked or not possible because she moved right from speaking French to the main event. During the TS, I'm still offered mouthwash, which is usually a good indication that we will be speaking French during the session. Have others had the same experience, or is it just me? I do have facial hair. I wonder if that makes a difference?

Ginger Man
08-03-18, 07:03
It used to be pretty much routine for a provider to listen to my attempts to speak French, either while also speaking it herself or when I had her undivided attention. But, for probably 2-3 months now, speaking French has been either not allowed when asked or not possible because she moved right from speaking French to the main event. During the TS, I'm still offered mouthwash, which is usually a good indication that we will be speaking French during the session. Have others had the same experience, or is it just me? I do have facial hair. I wonder if that makes a difference?Well, you can always drown your disappointment with a couple of these-.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/vagina-beer-made-essence-hot-13021963

MaxRodman
08-04-18, 12:42
It's almost time for my monthly journey to exotic Asia, ie, Greenbelt. My recent fav Gina is gone from VIP, any recommendations that match great physical attributes and top notch performance? And I wonder if anyone's recently been to Diamond in Temple Hills, formerly a place of unexpected joy. PM if you'd prefer.

AMP7171
08-04-18, 14:16
Gucci, formerly of TK, has re-emerged from vacation. She is working at Angel Accupressure (formerly HM Accupressure, formerly Pandora Spa, probably formerly something else) in College Park. Saw her today. Will return. Will return. Will return.Deja vous all over again. Ask for Shiny.

Tbm335
08-05-18, 08:53
Visiting from out of town and, based on your excellent reporting (thank you all), dropped in at RS. Interesting setup, I was convinced for a bit that I had the address wrong but figured it out.

They were all very busy when I arrived, so MMS asked me to wait. First in the kitchen, then in the room after she had cleaned up. Waited about 30 minutes but I didn't mind. Finally, Tiffany walked in. Don't think I've seen her mentioned here. Not much over 5', long full black hair, nice breasts, maybe around 40 but hard to tell. She was pretty.

Went to the TS first, where Tiffany did a very thorough job reaching all the nooks and crannies. Back to the room for a so-so massage with pretty good teasing but nothing over the top. She did get up on the table a couple of times and allowed me to slide my hands up her nice legs, but otherwise no acrobatics. After a while, the touch became lighter and more sensual and I flipped over.

Wasn't long before we mutually agreed on a HE. I asked about removing her dress but she said no, which I was fine with because she allowed lots of OTC roaming, and even a little up her dress, though I didn't push it. Got the job done, it was only a few minutes before I was done. After that, Tiffany finished the massage and filled the hour, which I appreciated. Also liked that she never even mentioned $, just left the tip on the table, which she was happy with. Amount was standard for the area, as I understand.

Nothing spectacular, but I was taken care of and enjoyed my time.

RubMeLongTime
08-05-18, 21:16
Visiting from out of town and, based on your excellent reporting (thank you all), dropped in at RS. Interesting setup, I was convinced for a bit that I had the address wrong but figured it out.

They were all very busy when I arrived, so MMS asked me to wait. First in the kitchen, then in the room after she had cleaned up. Waited about 30 minutes but I didn't mind. Finally, Tiffany walked in. Don't think I've seen her mentioned here. Not much over 5', long full black hair, nice breasts, maybe around 40 but hard to tell. She was pretty.

Went to the TS first, where Tiffany did a very thorough job reaching all the nooks and crannies. Back to the room for a so-so massage with pretty good teasing but nothing over the top. She did get up on the table a couple of times and allowed me to slide my hands up her nice legs, but otherwise no acrobatics. After a while, the touch became lighter and more sensual and I flipped over.

Wasn't long before we mutually agreed on a HE. I asked about removing her dress but she said no, which I was fine with because she allowed lots of OTC roaming, and even a little up her dress, though I didn't push it. Got the job done, it was only a few minutes before I was done. After that, Tiffany finished the massage and filled the hour, which I appreciated. Also liked that she never even mentioned $, just left the tip on the table, which she was happy with. Amount was standard for the area, as I understand.

Nothing spectacular, but I was taken care of and enjoyed my time.I too went to RS hoped to get Anna but she was not available so little head said that was ok.

I got Amy even though I was tood Sunny would be my provider. Not that I had seen either before but asked Amy if Sunny was busy. She then quiped. Do yu know her? Does it really matter if not? Ahh she had a point I guess.

Got into the shower, not too talkative, did an ok job. I just was not getting a good vibe from amy though. Like she really did not wantto be there.

Back to the room and I had left $ 3 on the table for her return from cleaning up shower area.

She saw the tip and came over. I signaled for her to skip massage and she was happy to remove clothing and come to join me. Had a few min of hugging and went to explore assets orally but then got alot of no's. No nipples, no below the waist, she complained about being to sensitive up top and below would impact her ability to Work the rest of the day.

I remember reading another poster here about no speaking french in greenbelt anymore so if that's the case really no sense for Me to go there anymore.

Was really a hugh turn off session. So I just got my close back on and recovered 1/2 the tip and walked out.

Drove 3 hours, had to wait out doors 45 min and total time of session waz 21 min including shower.

Ill just stick to my usuals. I can't see spending $$ and getting no's all the time. I can get that for free at home!

Rub.

DCHung
08-06-18, 10:33
I too went to RS hoped to get Anna but she was not available so little head said that was ok.

I got Amy even though I was tood Sunny would be my provider. Not that I had seen either before but asked Amy if Sunny was busy. She then quiped. Do yu know her? Does it really matter if not? Ahh she had a point I guess.

Got into the shower, not too talkative, did an ok job. I just was not getting a good vibe from amy though. Like she really did not wantto be there.

Back to the room and I had left $ 3 on the table for her return from cleaning up shower area.

She saw the tip and came over. I signaled for her to skip massage and she was happy to remove clothing and come to join me. Had a few min of hugging and went to explore assets orally but then got alot of no's. No nipples, no below the waist, she complained about being to sensitive up top and below would impact her ability to Work the rest of the day.

I remember reading another poster here about no speaking french in greenbelt anymore so if that's the case really no sense for Me to go there anymore.

Was really a hugh turn off session. So I just got my close back on and recovered 1/2 the tip and walked out.

Drove 3 hours, had to wait out doors 45 min and total time of session waz 21 min including shower.

Ill just stick to my usuals. I can't see spending $$ and getting no's all the time. I can get that for free at home!

Rub.Sorry to hear about your encounter, my experience with Amy was different. She was friendly and gave me the entire hour.

AndrewWm29
08-06-18, 19:39
I've never been to AMP before atleast not for what I'm looking for. I figured out were VIP and RS is through reading post I'm just not sure on what to do, do I initiate by flat out asking does she do the massage and subtly bring it up any help for me would be very appreciated. I'm not trying to go in there get a half ass massage an not leave happy.