PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Freshly Snipes
04-30-17, 18:53
First time hitting the 'belt' areas AMPs, so I swing by both TK and RS. I swing by TK first but decided against it. Maybe it's just me, but parking and then going into an office building on a weekend, when the surrounding offices are closed would raise all kinds of red flags if any of the relatives were watching; especially ones uncle. When I do decide to hit up TK, it will be on a weekday. Decided on the more discrete of the two and drove over to RS. My timing couldn't have been worse as right as I pulled up (Mid-afternoon), several churchgoers exited and were taking pictures of each other. A little fishy I might add because they were parked a few cars away from mine and a few of their posed pics included my vehicle in the background. Hmmmm. Just some food for thought. Any way, I had nothing to be concerned about, as I was just there for a massage. So I walk on by and up I go.

Drew Mickey. Spinner with man made and a playful / comical demeanor. Great TS and fantastic massage. So good, I almost fell asleep. Everything was acquired on the flip and she made every effort to accommodate requests. Spent the full hour in there, so got my moneys worth. It was pretty quiet, as she confirmed. Only heard one other person come in halfway through my session, but pretty much had the place to myself. I guess the hot weather had everyone down at the local parks and beaches this weekend.

If you like spinners Mickey's the girl for you, personally I like them thicker and taller like Annie from Vermont, or Mimi from Sun (for all you DC mongers that were around during the early 2000's). Mickey's still great just not my type.

DrSchwanzstein
04-30-17, 20:50
Finally made my way to PG AMP. Decided on RS / Jessica based on Miketastic and Hoppalong recommendations. Thank you for your recommendations.

Jessica is an attractive lady (her physical attributes have been previously mentioned) with a very interesting personality. She is zesty and voracious.

I had a wonderful time with her. She stated something to me that was very flattering but it would not be tact to divulge publicly.

Just a couple of notes. She stated her rates during TS for the hr between $1.4-$1.6. I told her I am used to paying $1.2. Anyway compromise was made for 70/130 (that's all I brought with me).

The other is certain items were not on the menu which I had experienced in NOVA.

Depending on your preference at the very least you will have a very good time, some will have a sublime experience.

I would entertain the possibility of seeing her again (she asked me repeatedly to visit her again), however I find it difficult to pass $2 per visit.

PM me if you like additional details.

Have a great week.

SS.

Miketastic69
04-30-17, 23:03
First time hitting the 'belt' areas AMPs, so I swing by both TK and RS. I swing by TK first but decided against it. Maybe it's just me, but parking and then going into an office building on a weekend, when the surrounding offices are closed would raise all kinds of red flags if any of the relatives were watching; especially ones uncle. When I do decide to hit up TK, it will be on a weekday. Decided on the more discrete of the two and drove over to RS. My timing couldn't have been worse as right as I pulled up (Mid-afternoon), several churchgoers exited and were taking pictures of each other. A little fishy I might add because they were parked a few cars away from mine and a few of their posed pics included my vehicle in the background. Hmmmm. Just some food for thought. Any way, I had nothing to be concerned about, as I was just there for a massage. So I walk on by and up I go.

Drew Mickey. Spinner with man made and a playful / comical demeanor. Great TS and fantastic massage. So good, I almost fell asleep. Everything was acquired on the flip and she made every effort to accommodate requests. Spent the full hour in there, so got my moneys worth. It was pretty quiet, as she confirmed. Only heard one other person come in halfway through my session, but pretty much had the place to myself. I guess the hot weather had everyone down at the local parks and beaches this weekend.

If you like spinners Mickey's the girl for you, personally I like them thicker and taller like Annie from Vermont, or Mimi from Sun (for all you DC mongers that were around during the early 2000's). Mickey's still great just not my type.Mickey and her "Minnie & Mickey" routine are well known. She is a barrel of fun but too small for me. I would highly recommend but I feel like I'm going to crush her.

Why mention my beloved Annie? Makes me miss the good ole days and I took it for granted. M street. Green. Shit. I didn't think those days would end but they did.

Harry Krevitz
05-02-17, 14:57
Had a chance to stop by VIP today and had the pleasure of meeting the newest addition named Mona. She is quite attractive and petite with long brown hair, looks to be about 28-30 ish, with a nice C top that is probably an add on but felt natural. The session was very upbeat as she has a great attitude and did not dwell on the tip like some do. Overall visit was 5 stars all day, I tipped her 120 which she was fine with so I kicked in another 10 spot that she really seemed to appreciate. Will definitely do a repeat when time allows. Well worth a visit if you're in the area.

60/130.

H. K.

DonTheMon
05-04-17, 09:20
Will be in lau; rel on business next week, had a friend tell me about a new place called Forever on Cherry Lane Has anyone had the forture to visit this place. If so. What are the employees like /? What are their names? Which should I ask for? Does the menu include FS? Guess this place is brand new so I look forward to checking it our. Any info would be appreciative. Or is there a better place?

LoveDemAzn
05-05-17, 12:33
Will be in lau; rel on business next week, had a friend tell me about a new place called Forever on Cherry Lane Has anyone had the forture to visit this place. If so. What are the employees like /? What are their names? Which should I ask for? Does the menu include FS? Guess this place is brand new so I look forward to checking it our. Any info would be appreciative. Or is there a better place?I went there couple weeks ago. Forgot the provider name but she was around late 20's to early 30. Everything on the menu and standard tutition as other places in green belt.

Butter Dog
05-07-17, 16:21
What's the going house fee in GB? I have seen. 6 and. 7 reported. I'll be passing through next weekend and thinking about dropping by TWBC for a little relaxation.

Thanks,

BD.

Jokester1
05-07-17, 19:41
What's the going house fee in GB? I have seen. 6 and. 7 reported. I'll be passing through next weekend and thinking about dropping by TWBC for a little relaxation.

Thanks,

BD.Some charge. 6, others. 7.

Max #01
05-07-17, 20:10

Thanks,

BD.It varies, but I know that TWBC is. 7. Have a great time!

JimBliss478
05-08-17, 20:57
Some charge. 6, others. 7.I believe VIP charges. 6.

The NewGuy
05-09-17, 07:52
I made a trip to ** Therapy, close to Rte 1 but over the county line. Saw *a and had an great massage, amazing tease (that's if you like a little backdoor play) before the flip and standard MP finish. . 5 tip and no negotiation during massagie. Seniors can PM for more info because there is more.

Fvr.Yellofyr its hard to message you for details when you have your settings set not to receive message.

DrSchwanzstein
05-09-17, 20:29
I believe VIP charges. 6.You can check house rates at rubmaps.com. You don't need to sign up for the general info about the places. Their rates are accurate. Recently Angel Therapy in Fairfax increased their house fee to 80 from 70 and it is reflected on rubmaps.

ShortMan22
05-10-17, 22:37
Does anyone know if that thick Asian girl still woks at TK? If not does anyone know where she is?

I don't recall her name.

redthorn
05-12-17, 15:25
I don't post much and don't even visit the MPs very often anymore. Getting old and lazy. But got out recently and went to Green in Ft. W. on the advice of another. Saw Susie. Fairly young, pretty, short and petite with bleached hair. Very sweet and accommodating. Good table shower, better than average massage and extras. The usual fees at. 7 for the hour and standard tip. Susie was grateful for my visit and complained business had been slow. Maybe that's why she was so grateful? Anyway, she asked if I could write a review so here it is. I do recommend.

RmDistrito
05-13-17, 04:18
Went to RS. Called and asked for Mickey to confirm that she was available at a certain time but got Jessica instead. Massage was ok. Everything else was great. Fantastic body and good service. She was accommodating (except for where she was ticklish). $$ but indicated. 10 more but didn't bring any more. Got the whole hour. At the latter part we got to talking and was a good conversation. She's only here for a few more days. Got my ticket punched (on a new card) but she couldn't find my previous card (that was a bummer), but she said she'll look for it.

I'd recommend based on the service but not on the price or for the switching of providers when someone else was recommended.

Laxxx
05-13-17, 13:26
Went by RS this morning at 10 am and it was closed. Waited 15 m and tried again, same result.

Moved on to VIP and had better luck. I drew Kay. Full hour and full service provided. I needed that!

OneHitWonders
05-15-17, 12:01
My session with Karla was absolutely wonderful. Karla is full on burning hot!! I couldn't be more pleased. Within the first few moments of the session I realized just how much I needed to relax and within the next moment I was knocked out. Karla had on one of the finest outfits, that showed off her magnificent figure to maximum effect. Karla really made me feel like royalty and treated me with great care. Would definitely recommend a visit here if you are in the area. You will be pleased with the attention to detail she provides. Positively Top Notch. I left Cherry Acupressure feeling what I could only describe as blissful and almost in a daze from my lovely moment of relaxation with Karla.

MaxRodman
05-16-17, 13:19
Ivy has put on a few pounds since she was last in town, but it hasn't slowed her any. Terrific visit recently, and luckily she says she'll be in town a few weeks. She's about 5'6", long hair, pretty, busty (D), and she looks good walking away. Great, playful attitude. Highly recommend.

ShortMan22
05-17-17, 12:50
Finally took the plunge and connected with Ivy from RS. Very nice person and is very willing to please.

The massage technique was dull, but thing took off after the flip.

70/160 were my numbers.

Propilot
05-17-17, 23:42
Do these girls shower between clients? I try to go at a specific time when the girls are fresh, but if I have to go later in the day, that's a question I really need an answer to. I do not want roll or slide around in another guys body fluids.

Propilot-Always check your six.

EasyCompany
05-18-17, 01:31
Do these girls shower between clients? I try to go at a specific time when the girls are fresh, but if I have to go later in the day, that's a question I really need an answer to. I do not want roll or slide around in another guys body fluids.

Propilot-Always check your six.Most all of the staffers are quite health conscious. Even when their English is limited, they have been educated in this particular area. They don't want to have exposure to body fluids.

In my experience, they take a quick shower after my massage is completed.

Miketastic69
05-18-17, 11:04

Propilot-Always check your six.C'Mon. Pro p. LOL. You know this! So some girls will was access points. Others will shower completely. I was told by a provider who is now a friend that she did not want to dry out her skin or re-blow dry her hair 10 times a day. But she has coworkers that will. The worse are those who do nothing in between and there are some of those out there. My last experience with that was Atlantic city. I just finished up with a provider at an AMP and she went right in with the next guy without cleaning up. I was taking to mamasan for quite a while and she went right through an hour without coming out to freshen up (no sink, no hot towels in the room). I've never been back there.

RmDistrito
05-18-17, 12:13

Propilot-Always check your six.Whenever I ask them if they've showered they always say yes.

I'm sure they also want to be fresh as well.

Jokester1
05-18-17, 13:46

Propilot-Always check your six.It does depend on the girl. Some do; some don't. Until I know a girl is a cleanliness fanatic, I always try to be the first customer in the morning. Of course, that doesn't guarantee that she bathed or showered sometime between her last client the night before and my arrival, but it improves the odds. Generally, those who don't bath or shower will at least scrub down the naughty bits.

Propilot
05-18-17, 23:36
It does depend on the girl. Some do; some don't. Until I know a girl is a cleanliness fanatic, I always try to be the first customer in the morning. Of course, that doesn't guarantee that she bathed or showered sometime between her last client the night before and my arrival, but it improves the odds. Generally, those who don't bath or shower will at least scrub down the naughty bits.I agree with you 100%. Until I know the girl is a cleanliness fanatic, I always try to be the first as well. After getting dressed, I usually ask the girl if she is going to shower because she is sweaty and she will ruin her nice expensive clothes. By her answer, I can usually tell if she is really going to take a shower and clean herself up. If her reply about the sweat and clothes is a negative one, then I will not return to see her. Mrsa, scabies, shingles and some other skin to skin contact diseases you definitely do not want. You leave those un-showered nasty girls for mongers like MVP007.

Miketastic69
05-19-17, 00:30
You have 778 posts and you just askin this question now.As the saying goes the only poor question is the one that goes unasked. LOL.

RrrAaaYyy
05-20-17, 02:31
Being with cici in VIP several times till the last time being told by the new MMS that cici's no longer there, being assigned with Tiffany with fake twins and crappy msg, really miss cici's GFE service. Anyone heard about cici again?

Ginger Man
05-20-17, 06:15
I believe it is the same management as was at the CAMP apartment behind Total Wine last year, last four digits are 7257. They are texting former customers to come over. I am cautious though, given all the busts in Laurel of late. If you have been there, please PM, thanks in advance.

Laxxx
05-20-17, 12:42
Returned to VIP and asked for Kay. Excellent and sweet!

DonTheMon
05-20-17, 15:00
The FOREVER ACCUPUNCTURE shop was busted last night by laurel police. The place is kind of new located on cherry lane in laurel. Heard that laurel police have not finished yet and they say the investigation is continuring. Avoid this area. And be careful. People working there were charged with prostitution. Place had about 7 or 8 recent reviews on internet 'RUBMAPS" I have been told cops even got some names of customers. Any mongers in laurel should be aware of this situation. Do not know if this place will be reopened soon. Wouldn't surprise me but make sure you just want a massage if you go there.

DCHung
05-21-17, 11:44
The FOREVER ACCUPUNCTURE shop was busted last night by laurel police. The place is kind of new located on cherry lane in laurel. Heard that laurel police have not finished yet and they say the investigation is continuring. Avoid this area. And be careful. People working there were charged with prostitution. Place had about 7 or 8 recent reviews on internet 'RUBMAPS" I have been told cops even got some names of customers. Any mongers in laurel should be aware of this situation. Do not know if this place will be reopened soon. Wouldn't surprise me but make sure you just want a massage if you go there.Thanks for the heads up.

Butter Dog
05-21-17, 14:58
Follow up to my last post, I stopped by the AMP last weekend on my way through town. All I have to say is, HOLE LEE SHIT! The provider was stone cold beautiful and young. And a real fun personality. I would be broke right now if we had this here in Baltimore. I do not know how I can bring myself to go back to another Baltimore AMP with their senior citizen providers after my trip to GB. It would be a complete let down. GB is a bit too far for me to make this a regular thing, but I'll certainly will not pass this up next time I have to be in the area.

Hans3
05-21-17, 22:07
I have seen Mary on both of my last two visits to TK. She seems younger than most of the other providers at this place. I would guess 35 although its hard to guess ages. She is also attractive and has a larger top than I'm used to on most Korean providers. Both times she gave a good TS and then a long thorough massage. I was afraid the first time that this was so that there wouldn't be much time for the ST but that wasn't it. She was very enthusiastic when the ST started and did everything I wanted. The tip was 140, more than I usually pay at TK but the service was worth it. I am looking forward to going back.

Miketastic69
05-22-17, 10:02
Follow up to my last post, I stopped by the AMP last weekend on my way through town. All I have to say is, HOLE LEE SHIT! The provider was stone cold beautiful and young. And a real fun personality. I would be broke right now if we had this here in Baltimore. I do not know how I can bring myself to go back to another Baltimore AMP with their senior citizen providers after my trip to GB. It would be a complete let down. GB is a bit too far for me to make this a regular thing, but I'll certainly will not pass this up next time I have to be in the area.Who did you see?

DCHung
05-23-17, 05:54
I have seen Mary on both of my last two visits to TK. She seems younger than most of the other providers at this place. I would guess 35 although its hard to guess ages. She is also attractive and has a larger top than I'm used to on most Korean providers. Both times she gave a good TS and then a long thorough massage. I was afraid the first time that this was so that there wouldn't be much time for the ST but that wasn't it. She was very enthusiastic when the ST started and did everything I wanted. The tip was 140, more than I usually pay at TK but the service was worth it. I am looking forward to going back.Is this the same Mary who worked at DS years ago?

Hans3
05-23-17, 15:14
Is this the same Mary who worked at DS years ago?Good question, but I don't know. Anybody else know?

WalterKovacs
05-23-17, 18:05
I have seen Mary on both of my last two visits to TK. She seems younger than most of the other providers at this place. I would guess 35 although its hard to guess ages. She is also attractive and has a larger top than I'm used to on most Korean providers. Both times she gave a good TS and then a long thorough massage. I was afraid the first time that this was so that there wouldn't be much time for the ST but that wasn't it. She was very enthusiastic when the ST started and did everything I wanted. The tip was 140, more than I usually pay at TK but the service was worth it. I am looking forward to going back.How recent? I went / called last month and they said Mary was gone on vacation.

Hans3
05-23-17, 21:38
How recent? I went / called last month and they said Mary was gone on vacation.I saw her in early April and again last week.

HandBanana
05-24-17, 15:30
I saw her in early April and again last week.I only paid $100 a week or two ago. I agree the service was superior to most there.

Hans3
05-24-17, 22:51
I only paid $100 a week or two ago. I agree the service was superior to most there.I will PM you to explain the tip.

Scot4545
05-26-17, 02:13
Stopped by on my way through and had a very nice experience. Why gave me a good TS with appropriate attention, then a decent, if not fantastic, massage. She knew how to work her fingers, and I left very satisfied. No negotiation up front either, which I appreciated.

BunnyHunter
05-30-17, 15:18
So. I see the this page hasn't been updated in sometime. I'm a regular reader but not a regular poster. So I've decided to post a little bit of my history at TK. Please, don't hate me for this post. I know I'm lacking on my writing skills but ill do my best to keep it entertaining. I remember my 1st time there many many years go. I was still naïve and did not know how what to expect. I was greeted at the door and guided to a room. It had a nice calming scent and made me feel right at home if better. Yes, I was a little nervous. But it was such a great rush. They told me to get comfortable and yes. As a 1st timer I left my boxers on and sat on the couch looking like a complete idiot. Yes, yes, I know! There were 3 strikes in a row. How did I now? Well, as soon as the door opened, I saw a gorgeous angel dressed in white. She kindly greeted me and said hi! I was so glad to see her, but suddenly, the door closed in the blink of an eye! I heard foreign language being talk. I have to be honest. My confusion got the best of me and it got worse from then on. As when the door was reopened I was greeted by an old grandma Shrek looking Asian female. OMG. What happened to the angel? Clearly someone had curse my 1st time there and was left to deal with that ogre to give me the worse msg of my life. I guess there just trying to scare me away jajaja.

I few months later head back to that same dungeon. This time I carried the weapons from this wonderful book of tips. I got there, got comfortable and saw an angel, not the same one I did before (such a shame! She was really beautiful) headed to the shower and considering I had just gotten off from with it deff hit all the sweet spots. I can't remember her name but ill say that she was really kind. To be honest I have to say that this place is an adventure of its own and I can see why many of us became addicted to this therapeutic services. Who wouldn't? After all a spa its a place to relax and enjoy. I've seen a few ladies since then, Guchi, Mari Hanna, mickey, mary just to name a few and my favorites by far. Sure sometimes ill have candy. I used to think she was a 2 on the scale of Richter but once you get to know them better youll know get to see them a bit differently. As with anything in life, there beauty to it all, you just have to find a good angle to look at it with candy, well, I just love how she fixes the table before and after the session. She does have a nice Peach bottom. And makes me realize that they all looked amazing when there were young. Tho being honest. Gina was my personal fav, the had it all. The face, the body and the humor. Tho when it comes to humor ana its the best. Well, I do have a few stories to tell but there no time for it all. Ill try to keep posting as time goes on. On this and other placed I have visited LOL. Thanks for your time and I hope you have an amazing day!

Freshly Snipes
05-30-17, 21:49

Propilot-Always check your six.In all the years I've been going to AMPs I have never even pondered that question. Weird. I'm the kind of guy that rates a person's hygiene based on the way they smell. I have never encountered a provider that smells bad, so I assume they are clean. When I go to these places, the last thing on my mind is how many customers my provider has seen before me, and what their session entailed; that would kill the vibe for me instantly.

ShortMan22
05-31-17, 17:27
In all the years I've been going to AMPs I have never even pondered that question. Weird. I'm the kind of guy that rates a person's hygiene based on the way they smell. I have never encountered a provider that smells bad, so I assume they are clean. When I go to these places, the last thing on my mind is how many customers my provider has seen before me, and what their session entailed; that would kill the vibe for me instantly.From my experience most of the K girls take hygiene very seriously they even brush their tweets after a session. But that's most of them that I've seen. As with anything else there's always exceptions.

Miketastic69
05-31-17, 22:54
In all the years I've been going to AMPs I have never even pondered that question. Weird. I'm the kind of guy that rates a person's hygiene based on the way they smell. I have never encountered a provider that smells bad, so I assume they are clean. When I go to these places, the last thing on my mind is how many customers my provider has seen before me, and what their session entailed; that would kill the vibe for me instantly.I would never buy steaks straight from the slaughterhouse because I would hate to see what happens before it becomes a steak. So I don't want to know why my provider was up to before I showed up. Especially if I decide to daty. Eww.

Vega Wrap
06-01-17, 11:24
Is there life here after all? I gave up AMPs since it looked like pretty FS providers under 30 don't exist in MD anymore. Are you telling me they are still out there? I've RTF but I can't get a feel on one good place with youth and looks. I'll drive out to pg tomorrow for a pretty worker under 27. Especially a spinner. PMs welcome.

Miketastic69
06-01-17, 12:46
Is there life here after all? I gave up AMPs since it looked like pretty FS providers under 30 don't exist in MD anymore. Are you telling me they are still out there? I've RTF but I can't get a feel on one good place with youth and looks. I'll drive out to pg tomorrow for a pretty worker under 27. Especially a spinner. PMs welcome.Try RS on belle point road. Ask mama for a youthful therapist. Micky is over 27 but she is very much a spinner and very youthful and fun. If you go to CA Gina is fun and very diminutive. You have to get past how slowly she talks though.

Thumper51
06-01-17, 19:11
Anyone hear of any places getting popped today in Greenbelt? TK was one. Heard there were others.

T51.

Thumper51
06-02-17, 11:31
Cherry's Also.Apparently they were just checking for illegal aliens. Just found out. All shops open for business today.

Monger on, with caution, of course!

T51.

Vega Wrap
06-02-17, 14:15
Try RS on belle point road. Ask mama for a youthful therapist. Micky is over 27 but she is very much a spinner and very youthful and fun. If you go to CA Gina is fun and very diminutive. You have to get past how slowly she talks though.Thanks. Tried there today but mama was acting strange. She told me they were busy. Only 1 girl. I asked who and she just said I wouldn't know her. Maybe she didn't want any new customers with LE activity lately.

I tried my luck at the fruit stand nearby and fully happy. Carla was more than worth the trip. She isn't as hot as the golden age of the district but not all too far from it. she is better than anything I have seen in years. She could easily pass for a stripper at good name quality club.

Soco21
06-04-17, 12:26
Going to national harbor mgm does anyone know of any great AMP or BP girls to suggest? Feel free to pm me.

ChillAxed
06-04-17, 15:23
Went to Green on Friday and it was really slow. All the doors were open and as far as I could tell I was the only one there. Drew a middle aged girl, but not ugly. I was hoping Sue was there but no such luck. Not sure who I got, she never said her name. I've been a few times before and on my last visit Sue finally told me the magic number. I laid it out and when the girl came back to get me for the TS she glanced over, saw it, took me to the TS room and came back in a more comfortable outfit. TS was really thorough and she was very playful the entire time. When I got to the room I laid face down and to do the whole song and dance but she wasted no time, told me to flip, and started BBBJ. Joined me on the table and positioned herself for DATY while still singing in the mic. She wasn't able to last long as I'm larger than average. Even with me taking it slow we had to stop. Ah well. I got a lot more than I expected. However, compared to what I have read and the girl / experience I got, I would suggest going to GB if you don't mind the drive.

Thumper51
06-05-17, 16:57
For all you fans of Gucci from her previous tenure at TK, she's back. I believe today.

Was her first day. Looks pretty much as she did when last seen here.

T51.

Harry Krevitz
06-08-17, 15:34
Called and stopped by yesterday, sign said plumbing problems. Lady in a SUV taking Tag Numbers?Stopped by there today, they're definitely open and mamason said they did in fact have some issues with the drain in the shower room yesterday but it's working fine now. Didn't see anyone in suv's either, I think somebody is just a little over paranoid.

Glad that I went too, met a new girl named "Julie" and she is SMOKIN HOT! This girl should have been a model, she's got a killer body and face to go with it. We had an outstanding session that would get 5 stars in anybodies book, no tipping issues either. I would highly recommend a visit, I'm pretty sure you'll be glad that you did.

60/130.

H. K.

Max #01
06-09-17, 11:17
For all you fans of Gucci from her previous tenure at TK, she's back. I believe today.

Was her first day. Looks pretty much as she did when last seen here.

T51.Is this the same "Gucci" as the one from TWBC?

AMP7171
06-09-17, 11:40
Is this the same "Gucci" as the one from TWBC?No. This is the Gucci who worked at TK until early 2015. She left at that time and has now returned.

Vega Wrap
06-09-17, 11:55
Had a great session with carla at cherry the other week. Might go back again but I would rather sample a new provoder I stead of a repeat. For a young pretty spinner what name would you ask for? Ch or RS probably. Never been to VIP or tk but willing to try.

Thanks!

CJBraves84
06-09-17, 15:44
Visted around lunch time was a little awkward when I walked in cable repair man was at the front door. Besides that had a great session with "Jade" I believe she was saying. Table shower was good even got a minnie B. J with a rubber glove as a cover. LOL that was a first. Came back to the room great rub down and great extras with no upsell. Total damage 160.00.

Gnani
06-13-17, 22:44
Went to CA after a long day, got 45 minutes for. 6. TS was excellent, massage was mediocre but flip quoted 1. 4 went on with it. Great service and left happy.

UpToPlay54
06-14-17, 21:38
So I'd consider myself and avid monger and have used this and TER for safe drama free play and it's worked out for me and I'd like to keep it that way. I'm not really hip on all of the lingo but I can figure out the basics. However yesterday I went on to cherry after visiting RS and being told to come back in about 30 minutes. I had an itch I needed to scratch and 30 minutes was too long of a wait for me. I guess there was a busy lunch time rush I guess. Linked up with Connie who gave me a great TS and great time the message was mediocre at best. She said she would only be around for one month idk if that's common for these chicks to say that but a tad bit $$$ on the expensive side but was a good experience without the drama going to try RS at some point.

OneHitWonders
06-16-17, 22:04
I just visited OW this evening and had an amazing experience. From the moment I arrived I was treated like a king. Hannah, my provider, was great! Hannah's an experienced and highly skilled Asian therapist with a pretty face and awesome body. Hannah will make you feel very special. Very personable & great massage techniques that helped my neck & back! The whole place is clean and played nice ambient music. It was very nice. You can tell that Hannah really cares. She paid great attention to my needs and was very detailed. Overall just an incredible experience!

VegasGuy2016
06-19-17, 09:23
Had the pleasure to see Kay at VIP. Outstanding massage "Class Act" 60/120.

OneHitWonders
06-20-17, 12:24
I went to Cherry Acupressure recently in Greenbelt and had the 60 min. Session with Connie, and I absolutely loved it! Excellent service. Connie is beautiful, really friendly and helpful! Best yet her skills made me feel great the next day. If you come here looking for a top notch treatment, you walk away very happy. Connie focused on the spots I wanted and was very attentive. To say Connie is a gifted provider is an understatement. She is simple the very best I have ever had, period. Will definitely be back!

Harry Krevitz
06-20-17, 12:49
Had the pleasure to see Kay at VIP. Outstanding massage "Class Act" 60/120.I had the pleasure of meeting with Kay again today also, she is all that you said and then some, a Top Shelf 5 star provider all day every day. Excellent session and I have to say Mona is a close runner up too, I would highly recommend a visit. 60/130.

H. K.

Sleep
06-21-17, 14:02
Last fall there was a tiny spinner at Cherry. Does anyone know her name, and / or if she's currently around? Or if not, any recommendations for providers with similar dimensions?

MaxRodman
06-21-17, 16:45
My preference is for chest size C, D, and so on. Anyone recently scale those heights? I'm assuming pretty great looks as well, and good ST technique. Cece at OW was my top of the pops, though it's been a long time since she's been around. PM me if you'd prefer, sincere thanks for recommendations, I'm glad to share info anytime.

Max.

Willy Host
06-21-17, 21:09
Was in the area so stopped by TK for a lunch rubdown. Ma-mason greeted me with big welcome & smile, showed me to a room, gave her house fee & did prep work of stripping & laying on my belly. In came Candy, I've seen her before and she remembered our visit. She is mid 30's average body & nice face, while her breath did not reek she had slight kimchi breath; do these women not eat anything but kimchi?? Any hoo massage was OK, post flip treatment was much better. Was great as I had been with her before no disruption of tip negotiation nor upfront payment. Had a good left very relaxed. Oh on my way out I spot Gucci, whom I had seen sometime back, she remembers me and stopped to give me a huge hug with her ginormous natural tits up front & nearly falling out. I'll be back for a Gucci treatment for sure.

Miketastic69
06-22-17, 10:17
Last fall there was a tiny spinner at Cherry. Does anyone know her name, and / or if she's currently around? Or if not, any recommendations for providers with similar dimensions?Gina, Gucci, Micky, and Coffee all come to mind. I know Gina comes and goes. Maybe it was sue who was a bit taller than Gina.

JohnSmith16
06-22-17, 15:15
I went to VIP yesterday afternoon and saw Kay. She is gorgeous, she gave me a great massage and took care of me fully.

OneHitWonders
06-23-17, 13:19
This place is Heaven Sent! If you want a unique experience, go to ORIENTAL WELLNESS (OW). Without a doubt the best massage experience I ever had! Hannah was just spectacular! My neck and shoulders had been aching from too much work. I feel so much better now! It is truly a wonderful way to calm down and let yourself go into that happy place. Love, love, love this place! Overall, Hannah has no faults. You will be blown away with the massage experience!

UnsungHero
06-23-17, 14:20
Texted Sofia and called her when I reached the spot.

Met the Chinese masseuse from Shanghai who happily accepted the regular fee.

The massage was great as usual. The soft touch and hot towel even better.

The flip was amazing. I flipped the Asian front, back, side and ended with a BBBJ in her mouth.

She complained that I do much more for what I pay for (LOL. She used the technology in her hand to translate that for me).

I follow the same ritual always and have never heard her say that ever.

I see that it is an effect of some peers generously tipping more than the average.

I didn't realize her peck on my cheek left a red lipstick spot, until an old man at Costco, Beltsville pointed that 45 minutes later.

My luck I didn't head home straight.

So, watch out next time.

Miketastic69
06-23-17, 21:55
Early afternoon at RS today, Bella was my girl, long brown hair, sweet smile, lovely set of natural C's. An outstanding performance from this sweet young thing, a high rating in all categories, especially the S / T. She is fairly new here and I will see her again. Standard 70/130 with a new punch in my dance card.If she is the same one who was at Cherry a while ago I will be paying her a visit. Check your box.

Max #01
06-26-17, 10:36
Perhaps it's senior moment, but I'm confused. For a while now, I have been visiting TWBC and my technician (I thought) was Gucci. This "Gucci" was tall and slender with long highlighted hair. Last week, I went there and Mamasan said she would send in Gucci. In walks a different Gucci. This Gucci was about 5'5" with jet-black hair. Will the real Gucci please stand up? There is also a "Ruby" which I think I have seen before, but I don't remember the highlighted hair. If anyone knows who's who, I'd appreciate the feedback so I can go there knowing who is who. Thanks!

OneHitWonders
06-26-17, 20:19
Always 5 star service whenever I visit Cherry Acupressure. I wanted to relax after being in a training class all day. Cherry Acupressure is such an amazing spa. I love how they warmly welcome me! The real deal. Clean, quiet and superb technique. Mia is very sexy and passionate and I will definitely be going in to see her again. Top-notch service! Highly recommended! The massage experience was phenomenal!

Willy Host
06-26-17, 21:07
Perhaps it's senior moment, but I'm confused. For a while now, I have been visiting TWBC and my technician (I thought) was Gucci. This "Gucci" was tall and slender with long highlighted hair. Last week, I went there and Mamasan said she would send in Gucci. In walks a different Gucci. This Gucci was about 5'5" with jet-black hair. Will the real Gucci please stand up? There is also a "Ruby" which I think I have seen before, but I don't remember the highlighted hair. If anyone knows who's who, I'd appreciate the feedback so I can go there knowing who is who. Thanks!Seen her when I visited, had I known she was an option when I walked in I would have made a special request for her, was happy with Cherry, but Gucci oh my.

Columd
06-27-17, 22:40
The current Gucci at TWBC is short with jet black hair. At least on Saturday. Previously, to my knowledge, a tall slender provider known as Ruby had highlighted hair.

Perhaps it's senior moment, but I'm confused. For a while now, I have been visiting TWBC and my technician (I thought) was Gucci. This "Gucci" was tall and slender with long highlighted hair. Last week, I went there and Mamasan said she would send in Gucci. In walks a different Gucci. This Gucci was about 5'5" with jet-black hair. Will the real Gucci please stand up? There is also a "Ruby" which I think I have seen before, but I don't remember the highlighted hair. If anyone knows who's who, I'd appreciate the feedback so I can go there knowing who is who. Thanks!

JohnSmith16
06-28-17, 14:26
I hit VIP again today, I asked for KAY but she was busy. Instead I got a drop dread gorgeous spinner who just rocked! I was so spent afterwards I forgot to ask her name If anyone knows who the other girl at VIP other then Kay, message me!

Freshly Snipes
06-28-17, 21:50
Tuesday night visit with Michelle. This girl has a nice full set of natural D's. If it was wintertime you could warm your ears with these puppies. Nice experience with her, medium build with shoulder long dark hair. I will repeat we hit it off pretty good.When you say medium build, I assume you mean non-spinner? Spinners are not really my cup of tea, so I'm always keeping my ear to the ground for the names of girls that are built a little thicker. Back in the day, Supra in Dupont had a good selection of non-spinners.

Let me know if you guys know of any girls that meet these requirements.

Vega Wrap
06-29-17, 19:10
Time for a trip to pg again. Could any of you fine folks give me a suggestion for a young spinner?

Got Carla at Cherry last time. Worth a return but I like new over repeats.

Guessing RS or cherry?

If my desires are.

20 something.

Spinner.

Face.

Boobs bolt on or real are both cool.

Whose name should I ask for?

Pms are welcome. Thanks fellas.

Miketastic69
06-29-17, 20:58
Time for a trip to pg again. Could any of you fine folks give me a suggestion for a young spinner?

Got Carla at Cherry last time. Worth a return but I like new over repeats.

Guessing RS or cherry?

If my desires are.

20 something.

Spinner.

Face.

Boobs bolt on or real are both cool.

Whose name should I ask for?

Pms are welcome. Thanks fellas.Everything but the age. You will not be disappointed.

Willy Host
07-02-17, 20:08
Was going to hit TK for a visit with Gucci, called ahead to reserve a timeslot discovered she would not be back till next Sunday. So Opted for a mid afternoon visit to RS. Place was empty when I arrived planned on requesting Michelle, however drew her by default. As mentioned by VetteClub she sports a very nice set of pure natural D's.

TS was thurough & enjoyable. Michelle is attractive always smiling and has pleasant attitude.

Her massage was nice different as she climbed on the table to take advantage of leverage positioning.

All was great, discovered RS has a frequent flyer program, nice.

SuperJimmy
07-06-17, 11:44
I haven't had one in years but I decided I could use a decent massage etc. And I'm thinking about checking this place out. They're very close to a Latina massage outfit I used to visit a few years ago. There was no FS but the HJs were long and off the charts. Has anyone been to this place in Lanham yet?

Here's the link to their ad.

http://southernmaryland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%F0%9F%85%BE-from-head-to-toe-we-do-it-all-you-are-in-for-a-real-treat-%F0%9F%85%BE/31016273

Titleist4
07-07-17, 11:18
I haven't had one in years but I decided I could use a decent massage etc. And I'm thinking about checking this place out. They're very close to a Latina massage outfit I used to visit a few years ago. There was no FS but the HJs were long and off the charts. Has anyone been to this place in Lanham yet?

Here's the link to their ad.

http://southernmaryland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%F0%9F%85%BE-from-head-to-toe-we-do-it-all-you-are-in-for-a-real-treat-%F0%9F%85%BE/31016273That's Oriental Wellness. Search the thread. You'll find they've been reviewed extensively.

Propilot
07-07-17, 14:08
That's Oriental Wellness. Search the thread. You'll find they've been reviewed extensively.Remember, the girls that you see in the ad WILL NOT be the girls that will you will see at this spa.

Exclient
07-08-17, 08:48
Trying to come back to GB soon. I take it that TK is still offering the most value. High service at the lowest prices for the area (with the low possibility of a GFE if you play your cards right)?

(That's a question).

Thanks. Ex.

Miketastic69
07-08-17, 17:03
Trying to come back to GB soon. I take it that TK is still offering the most value. High service at the lowest prices for the area (with the low possibility of a GFE if you play your cards right)?

(That's a question).

Thanks. Ex.Tk is a value place, but there are better close by. You should tried RS and CA about three miles away but still in the same area.

Vega Wrap
07-11-17, 22:20
Hit cherry again a while back. Pulled Connie. Asked mama to pick but she said no again. Guess she doesn't allow it. Place seemed busy too.

A little disappointed at first, cause I wanted a young spinner. Connie is a little thick. Cute with big tits so I went ahead. If you like that, ask for her.

Attitude was top notch. Good english, playful, sweet, took a nice pounding. Gave eye contact and slapped her tongue with the stick when she gave the BJ. As GFE as you can get for an mp girl.

JohnSmith16
07-12-17, 15:38
I dropped by Cherry's the other day and had a hottie named Tiffany. She was new and will only be in town for a few weeks she said. She was in her mid to late 20's, long beautiful hair, great face, firm C cup breasts and a very night grip. Next time your are looking make sure you visit Tiffany, you won't be disappointed.

Soco21
07-12-17, 21:51
Has anyone tried out seven spa? Love to here some info heading up to your great city in two weeks trying to get some intel!!

SkipperKlein
07-17-17, 10:52
Tk is a value place, but there are better close by. You should tried RS and CA about three miles away but still in the same area.Mike. Searched BP for RS & CA, but came up empty. What are the names of those two places? PM me if you prefer. Thanks, SK.

Miketastic69
07-17-17, 16:45
Mike. Searched BP for RS & CA, but came up empty. What are the names of those two places? PM me if you prefer. Thanks, SK.Check it bro.

SkipperKlein
07-18-17, 12:34
Check it bro.Thanks Mike, and thanks to VetteClub too for some inside info. Great forum, this is.

SkipperKlein
07-19-17, 09:03
Monday night repeat performance with Michelle, solid body with a nice big set of natural D's. She said one or two more weeks before she goes on her vacation, get it while ya can.HoppAlong. Check your inbox.

Soco21
07-20-17, 12:31
Has anyone tried hs accupressure? I'm headed up next week and was trying to decide between cherry, rs, and here. Have done white a bit of research just thought I would get some input from my fellow dreamers. Feel free to pm me.

Shallow Hall
07-24-17, 10:14
Hit up CS this past week. The MMS asked me when was the last time I had been there. I told her it's been awhile and she said she'd get me a new girl. In came a short, beautiful spinner with bolt-ons named Candy. She was down from NYC. When I saw her wearing a tight red dress, I knew I had to see all of her. She looked young, but maybe in her 30's.

Very nice and chatty, even with limited English. She was very thorough during the TS, even asked me if it was okay to clean certain areas. Her massage technique involved straddling my body and using slow, deep movements. On the flip she again straddled me and worked on my shoulders. She moved so that her face was close to mine, giving off a sense of intimacy which I soon found wasn't exactly to be. The massage and TS lasted about 30 minutes, maybe less.

Had to negotiate for the full menu, but basically everything was covered and we tried a few positions. Nothing unique but I left satisfied and took the full hour.

PersonaOfaBoss
07-24-17, 21:35
Has anyone tried hs accupressure? I'm headed up next week and was trying to decide between cherry, rs, and here. Have done white a bit of research just thought I would get some input from my fellow dreamers. Feel free to pm me.I Have tried HS once and It was a great experience. The only thing was, I was hoping for a better looking girl. She wasn't the worst just I was hoping for younger looking with bolt ons.

MaxRodman
07-25-17, 10:13
Gucci is the best! From the shower to massage (outstanding!) to beyond she's superior and has a well-deserved reputation because of it. My advice. Call ahead and make an appointment. She's planning a 'vacation' but will return.

Harry Krevitz
07-25-17, 10:34
Stopped by VIP for some much needed stress relief and really lucked out with a new girl named Coco. She looks to be about 28 - 30, has a set of DD's, and is sexy as hell! Her playful attitude and massage skills were outstanding too. I left there feeling like a million bucks, all smiles. She is absolutely worthy of a visit. Trust me I'll be going back for more. 60/120.

H. K.

Shallow Hall
07-26-17, 10:01
Candy is at Cherry (CA). There is no CS as far as I know. Apologies for the mix-up.

Hit up CS this past week. The MMS asked me when was the last time I had been there. I told her it's been awhile and she said she'd get me a new girl. In came a short, beautiful spinner with bolt-ons named Candy. She was down from NYC. When I saw her wearing a tight red dress, I knew I had to see all of her. She looked young, but maybe in her 30's.

Very nice and chatty, even with limited English. She was very thorough during the TS, even asked me if it was okay to clean certain areas. Her massage technique involved straddling my body and using slow, deep movements. On the flip she again straddled me and worked on my shoulders. She moved so that her face was close to mine, giving off a sense of intimacy which I soon found wasn't exactly to be. The massage and TS lasted about 30 minutes, maybe less.

Had to negotiate for the full menu, but basically everything was covered and we tried a few positions. Nothing unique but I left satisfied and took the full hour.

SkipperKlein
07-26-17, 13:55
Stopped by VIP for some much needed stress relief and really lucked out with a new girl named Coco. She looks to be about 28 - 30, has a set of DD's, and is sexy as hell! Her playful attitude and massage skills were outstanding too. I left there feeling like a million bucks, all smiles. She is absolutely worthy of a visit. Trust me I'll be going back for more. 60/120.

H. K.Good for you, and thanks! I will have to try her out.

See my review of a different Coco above.

SkipperKlein
07-26-17, 14:38
Mulled over the options in Greenbelt and decided on CA, based on RTFF. Asked for Tiffany (recommended by a poster below) but she was on vacation, so I rolled the dice.

First impression on the phone was a good one, as Mamasan was very friendly. I was coming in around 2:30 pm so no need for appointment. Second impression, when I met Coco, was even better, as she gave me a great big smile and hug, then kissed me on the lips (lips closed). She's a 100 lb spinner and she was wearing a pretty green dress. Her face is just ok; nonetheless at this point I'm thinking this is going to be a great experience.

After Coco left the room I stripped down to the towel and waited. When she got back she wanted to start the massage, but I requested the TS first. I like when they offer before being asked, but that's a minor point. The TS was very good, but almost too playful. Before we began Coco grabbed my junk and said her plan was to give me a massage and then for us to have fun. It may sound weird, but my personal preference is not to be so overt so soon.

Anyway, when we got back to the room she dried me more thoroughly, which was welcomed and sexy. (I don't like getting into massage position when I'm not fully dry.) At this point I'm hard as a rock and looking forward to what was to come. Unfortunately, the rest of the visit was mediocre to disappointing.

First, the massage. No oil, though she told me after the fact that I could have requested it. Regardless, her technique was mediocre. Let's say 4 out of 10. The ST, while good, was too soon. I felt like she was rushing things despite it not being busy at that time.

On the flip she asked me what I wanted, and offered HJ or BJ as examples. I opted for the latter but she informed me that the $ I left on the table wasn't enough. Ok, how about 1. 3? That's all I had so she agreed. Then she just looked at me. Turns out she was waiting for me to get up and dig the additional donation out of my pants pocket. After handing it over to her she stepped out, at which time I cursed myself for tipping in advance. Turns out it didn't matter, but I'd like to reinforce that lesson to you all.

Upon her return she stripped. She has very nice, soft skin, and bolt on Bs. She gets credit for not going overboard in that department. This gal is really thin though, too thin for my taste. She proceeded to deliver some nice oral attention to the boys and such, and she did do this for quite awhile before covering up for the full CBJ. Midway through I asked if we could do CFS. Yes, but that requires 1. 5, not the 1. 3 I had given her. (She also mentioned after we were done that BBBJ is on the menu, for 2. 0.).

I finished on her bolt ons and after cleaning up she brought me a warm towel and small bottle of water. At this point I wasn't too thrilled with the poor massage, rushed vibe, and upsell experience, so I reminded her that we had 15 minutes left on the clock. To her credit she gave an additional back massage, which was better with the oil.

One additional note: with five minutes left on the clock Mamasan walked down the hall and called out "time. " I had never experienced that before, so I chuckled a bit.

In summary I doubt I will return to CA, and if I do it will definitely not be with Coco. Total damage. 7 and 1. 3 .

This visit just makes me miss Moon Spa that much more. It wasn't that long ago you could get a good TS, CMT-quality massage, plus a full menu with no extra charges as long as you left $ visible to the gal. And those gals were for the most part 7's and 8's with an a 9 on one occasion.

Tybo2
07-26-17, 15:02
Has anybody been to RL Therapy in Laurel Md? I'm not certain where to find the forum, and reviews. Last I was there was a year ago with Candy & Babe. Is MMS still there? I saw her daughter was running it on my last visit.

Things have really changed over the last 10 - 12 years. I remember when posting here was like reading stories in Playboy Magazine. Wow! You could really fantasize and have a good time just reading, and sharing every now and then. Back then Beltsville Therapy was my place of choice. Home away from home! I miss it.

Thanks for any Info. On RL Therapy and where I might best find post here in this service.

Girl Money
07-27-17, 03:50
So I have been a lurker on here for the better part of 15 years. My first AMP experience was in Vegas when I accidentally stumbled into a place. I liked it so imdid some research and found this forum. People like propilot and ice cream man and othersntsugjt me the ropes. I used to frequent Beltsville therapy. It was odd looking at my felloe mongers but you couldn't beat the price or service. There have been times when I went as much as three times a week and others when I went three times a year. Regardless I could always scout on the forum to keep me updated. Last year I almost went bankrupt after finding Ivy at RS! Any I decided to start sharing so here goes. I went to RS yesterday. I called ahead and had a few providers I wanted to request but mama said all new girls. So I told her what I wanted and toftt. I drew Jackie. She is petite sporting a cups. Broken English but very nice and playful. I paid the fee and off to the TS which was thorough. Back to the room we got down the business fairly quickly. In the beginning she was fake oohing and mmmming which got annoying. However that changed fairly soon. She told me she was 26. I'm thinking early thirties. Damage was 70\130. I say four out of five stars. I won't request her by name again as I'd rather try some other flavors but wouldn't be disappointed if I get her. Good luck. I'll be talking to you as I "spend my girl money".

The NewGuy
07-27-17, 15:03
Has anybody been to RL Therapy in Laurel Md? I'm not certain where to find the forum, and reviews. Last I was there was a year ago with Candy & Babe. Is MMS still there? I saw her daughter was running it on my last visit.

Things have really changed over the last 10 - 12 years. I remember when posting here was like reading stories in Playboy Magazine. Wow! You could really fantasize and have a good time just reading, and sharing every now and then. Back then Beltsville Therapy was my place of choice. Home away from home! I miss it.

Thanks for any Info. On RL Therapy and where I might best find post here in this service.TYbo. You've had your account since 2009 and haven't really posted any info to share to everyone here. Majority of your posting is asking questions rather than reporting. I think people will share with you if you contributed more. There is plenty of info about RL on the forum and you just need to look it up.

Soco21
07-27-17, 17:33
Funny I 2 yesterday dremt of being at rs. And as well had jackie. I think. I had a really hard time understanding her. She did have a nice black dress on though!! We had a great time in every way but as the other wise gentleman said I would not make a special effort for Jackie. The descriptions do fit perfect 30's with a cups and likes to joke. Thanks for all that awnsered my posts and feel free to pm me if you are my way (not worth it in comparison!) I hope to be coming up next month to try another place!

Miketastic69
07-27-17, 18:36
Funny I 2 yesterday dremt of being at rs. And as well had jackie. I think. I had a really hard time understanding her. She did have a nice black dress on though!! We had a great time in every way but as the other wise gentleman said I would not make a special effort for Jackie. The descriptions do fit perfect 30's with a cups and likes to joke. Thanks for all that awnsered my posts and feel free to pm me if you are my way (not worth it in comparison!) I hope to be coming up next month to try another place!Yackie was at a NOVA Place in Herndon a few months ago. I was able to talk her into FS if I had my own hat, I kept my mouth shut about it, and I was quiet and quick. It ended up being one of the best experiences. The sense of getting caught (by mama), and trying to be quiet was so scintillating. Her little tits got so responsive and sensitive and her clit was throbbing! I really enjoyed it. I plan to go to RS and catch her. When I hit her off, she would shake her head and twitch and me personally, I find it hot.

Girl Money
07-28-17, 06:29
Funny I 2 yesterday dremt of being at rs. And as well had jackie. I think. I had a really hard time understanding her. She did have a nice black dress on though!! We had a great time in every way but as the other wise gentleman said I would not make a special effort for Jackie. The descriptions do fit perfect 30's with a cups and likes to joke. Thanks for all that awnsered my posts and feel free to pm me if you are my way (not worth it in comparison!) I hope to be coming up next month to try another place!Soco21.

I wouldn't give up on RS just yet. In the past they have been awesome. I would ask for a different therapist first. You can always try VIP just few doors down though. If anyone has some new provider info on RS that would be nice.

Soco21
07-28-17, 13:43
Soco21.

I wouldn't give up on RS just yet. In the past they have been awesome. I would ask for a different therapist first. You can always try VIP just few doors down though. If anyone has some new provider info on RS that would be nice.No worries!! There was another little spinner there about the same build as jackie just a little shorter though. She was pretty. As I walked through after my table shower she smacked me on the ass and said I like! LOL.

DCHung
07-29-17, 13:14
I had a nice time at RS with my attendant Jackie. She gave me a very good back massage so much so that I thought I would be shorted on the flip. After the flip she excused herself and came back.

Cute face, a cups and nice demeanor. I'd visit her again .7 and $.4 BC for more details.

BoobyHunter
07-30-17, 21:17
So I recently moved to Baltimore recently and was having a lot of trouble finding AMPs near Baltimore. After a bit of research, I found that Greenbelt was the place to head to for all my AMP needs. I had nothing to do today so I ventured over and checked out VIP. I was a walk-in (didn't know who to ask for anyways if I made an appointment) and was quickly greeted by and 40-45 ish mamasan. She greeted me politely and led me to the room and told me to wait. A couple minutes later a tall and skinny Korean girl named Tina came in. She was very nice, but shy. Pretty face, but definitely not a hot 20-something. Probably early 30's. She has implants, but not excessive. I went for the hour ($60) and she asked if I wanted a shower first. I love table showers so I said yes. She really got between the cheeks and got the boys cleaned up real good. We had small chit chat, but I can tell she was still shy (doesn't help when I say it was my first time there).

We get back to the room and she starts with a massage. Yeah. Didn't feel to great. It was mainly her just sitting on my butt and pushing really hard on my back (so hard I think her fingers / wrists were popping) without any oil or lotion. In hindsight, I should've said something. Anyways, we continue our chit chat and I tell her that I'm Korean and if she feels more comfortable speaking Korean, that it's fine. She definitely opens up more and we start talking. She says she just got here and that she's not sure how long she's going to be around. Once she opens up, she's more fun. After the flip, she gives me the universal sign language of what type of ending I wanted. I told her I wanted to go for the full menu. She gave me a nice tease with her tongue on my guy and then slipped on the cover with her mouth. CBJ was good, but a little. Teethy:/ She had me go mish first and then we switched to CG to finish. She cleaned me up and we talked a little bit more. Tip was $120.

I'll definitely be back, but I'll try a different girl. I know it's a long shot, but it would be nice if there was someone there, or at any of the other AMPs that were a bit more GFE-ish.

ReaganBrown
08-05-17, 02:41
What's up guys. Thanks for all the updates. I tend not to post a lot but swing by every so often. Got me a SB via SA and actually stumbled upon a FWB situation in Alexandria. So, they kept me busy and satisfied.

As the seasons change so do these hookups. Wanting and craving a little AMP action. I called VIP for Kay (she's on vacation--tried her out late June. She was tons of fun); then I called RS for Michelle (she's on vacation too!! No experience with her; thanks to the fellas for the intel on Michelle).

I'll post another write up on my experience at VIP. But I felt it my duty and responsibility to give you all a 'Public Service Announcement' via the AMP Intel network. Got the scoop from my girl.

TK and CY (or CZ (maybe SeaZ (something that sounds like it not sure of the second AMP's name, I was unfamiliar with the name I was hearing as I was getting the scoop. Anyways, both were popped with 5. 0 yesterday morning (4 August). Not sure if they are closed but word on the street is that it was full raids, not just a "license inspection".

As I was there at VIP, I all of sudden thought -- "these are right down the street!! I'm hoping they (LEO) are done for the day!" Also learned that the Girls are nervous too. A lot of chatter of 5. 0 is starting to create a buzz.

Not trying to spoil any plans but I'd keep your situational awareness up on max and rehearse "why" you're there if something does go down.

As ProPilot would always say: watch your six!

Mr. Brown.

Thumper51
08-05-17, 05:26
TK got popped again yesterday. Heard there was another establishment too. Name unknown. Anybody know which place joined TK in the crapper?

Max #01
08-05-17, 10:55
TK got popped again yesterday. Heard there was another establishment too. Name unknown. Anybody know which place joined TK in the crapper?Crap. I was planning some therapy on Monday afternoon. I'll be checking here and various forums and report here ine way ir the other.

LotteryDude411
08-05-17, 22:32
Mulled over the options in Greenbelt and decided on CA, based on RTFF. Asked for Tiffany (recommended by a poster below) but she was on vacation, so I rolled the dice...

...This visit just makes me miss Moon Spa that much more. It wasn't that long ago you could get a good TS, CMT-quality massage, plus a full menu with no extra charges as long as you left $ visible to the gal. And those gals were for the most part 7's and 8's with an a 9 on one occasion.You should have spent an additional. 1 for the FS. Coco may be lacking in some skills, but she has the tightest death grip I've ever encountered.

JohnSmith16
08-09-17, 09:32
You should have spent an additional. 1 for the FS. Coco may be lacking in some skills, but she has the tightest death grip I've ever encountered.I haven't had Coco before but Candi is great too! Small body tight grip.

JohnSmith16
08-09-17, 09:36
So I recently moved to Baltimore recently and was having a lot of trouble finding AMPs near Baltimore. After a bit of research, I found that Greenbelt was the place to head to for all my AMP needs. I had nothing to do today so I ventured over and checked out VIP. I was a walk-in (didn't know who to ask for anyways if I made an appointment) and was quickly greeted by and 40-45 ish mamasan. She greeted me politely and led me to the room and told me to wait. A couple minutes later a tall and skinny Korean girl named Tina came in. She was very nice, but shy. Pretty face, but definitely not a hot 20-something. Probably early 30's. She has implants, but not excessive. I went for the hour ($60) and she asked if I wanted a shower first. I love table showers so I said yes. She really got between the cheeks and got the boys cleaned up real good. We had small chit chat, but I can tell she was still shy (doesn't help when I say it was my first time there).

We get back to the room and she starts with a massage. Yeah. Didn't feel to great. It was mainly her just sitting on my butt and pushing really hard on my back (so hard I think her fingers / wrists were popping) without any oil or lotion. In hindsight, I should've said something. Anyways, we continue our chit chat and I tell her that I'm Korean and if she feels more comfortable speaking Korean, that it's fine. She definitely opens up more and we start talking. She says she just got here and that she's not sure how long she's going to be around. Once she opens up, she's more fun. After the flip, she gives me the universal sign language of what type of ending I wanted. I told her I wanted to go for the full menu. She gave me a nice tease with her tongue on my guy and then slipped on the cover with her mouth. CBJ was good, but a little. Teethy:/ She had me go mish first and then we switched to CG to finish. She cleaned me up and we talked a little bit more. Tip was $120.

I'll definitely be back, but I'll try a different girl. I know it's a long shot, but it would be nice if there was someone there, or at any of the other AMPs that were a bit more GFE-ish.VIP was the first place I tried. It always a great place. Try cherry down the road, they are worth trying!

Have fun!

DCHung
08-10-17, 08:54
In case anyone wanted to see her one last time, she's leaving in a week.

MaxRodman
08-10-17, 13:14
Temple Hills is a little out of my way but the reviews were good, and so was my experience. Chanel is top notch. Pretty, busty, rockin' a $$, decent massage skills, good attitude. She told me all the talent at Diamond are equally top notch. I can't vouch for them but I highly recommend Chanel. Market prices.

Hugh Jardon
08-10-17, 16:10
I haven't been to an AMP in many years, but all of these posts gave me the bug to go to one. I ended up at Cherry this afternoon.

There was a horrible smell right when I walked in and was greeted my mamasan. Kind of like old garbage. She led me to a room just to the left, had me disrobe and sent in "Coco".

What a little cutie! Sweet smile, perfect size bolt ons, flat stomach, and a tight little ass. She did some hugging and rubbing, collected the door fee, and led me to the shower. Nice table shower, taking care of all the right spots, dried me off, then led me back to the room. She wanted to get right to the festivities. I suppose that's because I paid for a half hour ($60). We got the tip straight, and she excused herself. When she came back, it was full speed ahead. Everything was covered and she did a few different CBJ positions. Lots of giggling, sweet and saucy talking, and then the main event. She allowed multiple positions, didn't do too much of the fake oohing and aahing, and was quite vigorous when it was her turn to do the work. All told, we went at it for a good 15-20 minutes with no complaining. A shuddering shangrila, she wiped me up, talked a little, and mamasan walked me to the exit door.

DC AMPs used to be like this. Let's hope these stay open.

Jwol109
08-11-17, 08:33
Crap. I was planning some therapy on Monday afternoon. I'll be checking here and various forums and report here ine way ir the other.Any update? I heard 50 was kinda harsh with a couple of the girls. PM is ok.

AMP7171
08-11-17, 09:46
Any update? I heard 50 was kinda harsh with a couple of the girls. PM is ok.They are back in business. Same lineup except Pepsi is gone.

Max #01
08-11-17, 10:43
Any update? I heard 50 was kinda harsh with a couple of the girls. PM is ok.

They are back in business. Same lineup except Pepsi is gone.I'm happy to report that it was business-as-usual at TWBC on Tuesday afternoon. I had a great session with Cherry. I didn't drive past any other location to check things out.

Jwol109
08-11-17, 10:49
They are back in business. Same lineup except Pepsi is gone.Cool. Thank you. Pepsi was leaving anyway which is a shame. I loved those long legs.

Harry Krevitz
08-11-17, 12:37
Hit up my favorite spot this morning hoping to see Kay or Coco and they were gone but when I laid eyes on the three new girls I thought I had walked into a modeling agency, no bs. All three of them were tall, young, and hot! I went with Happy and even though her massage wasn't the best I've ever had she shined in other areas. I would like to try the other two but would gladly do a repeat with Happy.

Check them out, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Overall session was fantastic. 60/130.

H. K.

ShortMan22
08-13-17, 07:43
Does anyone know if Anna is still at TK?

Didas11
08-13-17, 08:16
Visited yesterday and got Happy for my visit also. OMG. She was awesome and very attentive. She is about 5'5" with a beautiful smile. Definitely will repeat.

Hit up my favorite spot this morning hoping to see Kay or Coco and they were gone but when I laid eyes on the three new girls I thought I had walked into a modeling agency, no bs. All three of them were tall, young, and hot! I went with Happy and even though her massage wasn't the best I've ever had she shined in other areas. I would like to try the other two but would gladly do a repeat with Happy.

Check them out, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Overall session was fantastic. 60/130.

H. K.

EasyCompany
08-14-17, 01:07
Seems very few shave; too bad for me, as I love the bald p.

HandBanana
08-14-17, 04:19
Does anyone know if Anna is still at TK?She was there a few weeks ago but she said she only works there part-time. She likes to spend most of her time golfing.

Max #01
08-14-17, 12:16
Seems very few shave; too bad for me, as I love the bald p.I see the trend changing. Not too long ago, they all seemed to all have full bushes. This website confirms what I have heard before: In Korea, pubic hair is seen as a sign of sexual health and fertility. (http://<tiny><url> DOT com/n3h4wnk). Lately (last year or so), I've noticed that virtually all Korean technicians where I've gone have either been completely shaved or have just a small trimmed patch. Alas, I'm still a fan of a landing strip.

BillyDWilliams
08-15-17, 06:49

H. K.Coco is amazing! I can't wait to see the new team. Thanks for sharing.

BillyDWilliams
08-15-17, 07:51
First let me say the spot is clean and the major bonus for me is that they keep you from having to see your fellow mongers. This was my first time at VIP, so I didn't know what to expect. Well I was lucky enough to get to meet Coco All I can say is my goodness, she is a looker and has one hell of a body. The massage eh! But still worth every penny. Can't wait to return and see the new team!

JohnSmith16
08-17-17, 20:30
I tried 7 spa in Temple Hills today. I went there thinking it was a re-branded Diamond Massage since it was in the same suite. I was greeted by a 40+ lady who took me to my room, I was hoping she was only the mamasan but I was wrong. She came back to the room in some lingerie and took me back to a shower. They do not have a table shower just a standing shower which was OK, she got clean what needed to be clean.

We went back to the room and began the massage. The massage was OK, but she did some sensual rubbing which was nice. On the flip she asked what I wanted, she had some nice tits but I really wanted something younger, so I settled for a HJ. It was good, no complaints on that. She did promise me a younger hotter women next time so maybe I'll try it again.

JohnSmith16
08-17-17, 20:32
I tried 7 spa in Temple Hills today. I went there thinking it was a re-branded Diamond Massage since it was in the same suite. I was greeted by a 40+ lady who took me to my room, I was hoping she was only the mamasan but I was wrong. She came back to the room in some lingerie and took me back to a shower. They do not have a table shower just a standing shower which was ok, she got clean what needed to be clean.

We went back to the room and began the massage. The massage was ok, but she did some sensual rubbing which was nice. On the flip she asked what I wanted, she had some nice tits but I really wanted something younger, so I settled for a HJ. It was good, no complaints on that. She did promise me a younger hotter women next time so maybe I'll try it again.

BillyDWilliams
08-20-17, 07:14
Hey! Anyone been to Angel Acupressure? I searched the threads and couldn't find anything. Send a PM if you have any info on this spot.

SexGuide3560
08-20-17, 12:16
Saw penny last night. She is 27. Nice slim body and nice top ts was good. MSG was great. She's very very funny girl. Will be see her again next time soon.

ShortMan22
08-20-17, 15:44
She was there a few weeks ago but she said she only works there part-time. She likes to spend most of her time golfing.Much appreciated.

Soco21
08-23-17, 17:26
All I'm saying is I love VIP. Went again last weekend. Clean friendly accommodating and happy To see you they will be my go to! I travel a lot and it didn't get much better than this epically with the choices of the beautiful massuses.

Miketastic69
08-23-17, 18:15
All I'm saying is I love VIP. Went again last weekend. Clean friendly accommodating and happy To see you they will be my go to! I travel a lot and it didn't get much better than this epically with the choices of the beautiful massuses.I was not a fan of VIP but it sounds like they took some notes from CA and RS. I will have to visit when I'm back in town.

Unitodd
08-24-17, 21:09
Decided to take the trip to Greenbelt this afternoon. Was going to see if TK was open. Arrived at the parking lot and LEO was watching from the right side of the parking lot with a camera from their unmarked crown vic. Called CY no answer. So off to RS, have not been there in a while. Got Ruby, very nice session. She tried to up the donation to 1_6 , I just said that I only brought 1_2 . She said with my hands being so big it would be 1_6 , I told her sorry. After a few minutes of talk she proceeded with the massage.

HandBanana
08-24-17, 23:41
Decided to take the trip to Greenbelt this afternoon. Was going to see if TK was open. Arrived at the parking lot and LEO was watching from the right side of the parking lot with a camera from their unmarked crown vic. Called CY no answer. So off to RS, have not been there in a while. Got Ruby, very nice session. She tried to up the donation to 1_6 , I just said that I only brought 1_2 . She said with my hands being so big it would be 1_6 , I told her sorry. After a few minutes of talk she proceeded with the massage.Around what time was this? Thanks for the heads up.

Unitodd
08-25-17, 04:05
Around what time was this? Thanks for the heads up.4 pm (ish).

Girl Money
08-25-17, 10:12
First timer here, stopped in Thursday afternoon. Cute Mommason let me to the room asked me how long do I want to stay, have I been here before. Took me by the hand and gave me a great table shower, back to the room asked me to wait for Ruby, in walked Ruby another cute little woman. Had me lay down and crawled up on my back for some strong massage, after about 15 minutes of massage from head to toe she said I'll be back and let her hand run down my back thru the crack of my butt. A couple minutes went by and in walked another girl said she was Sunny, told me to stay still and climbed on top and road me until I popped. So I figure not too bad a 3 girl experience on my first try, can't wait to go back for more.Really?. Hmmmm.

Girl Money
08-25-17, 10:19
Well first let me say I am sorry for giving bad information. I had posted about VIP thinking VIP was also cherry. Thanks to a fellow Munger he sent me straight. So I did my research and figured out where VIP really is. I called ahead and made my appointment yesterday for happy. I was met by the door buy Mama. She let me in and I told her I had called ahead. A few minutes later happy came into the room. I was honest and told her it was my first time at VIP since I didn't know my way around the building. I did let her know I have been to several other agencies in the area. In the beginning she was a little apprehensive but began to become more comfortable over time. When she came in she was definitely a looker. She had on high heels and she is already much taller than me without them. Previous post described her well. Long black hair probably be cups and an ass that is hot as a gift. She took me to the TS and cleaned all moving parts. Then back to the room for the massage. I thought it was kind of funny that they were actually playing spa music instead of what would normally be playing. Of course it is better than listening to the traffic report like at some places. I really like VIP because it's nice and clean. I paid for the full hour and full service. She seems like she definitely has a routine. And does not like that routine interrupted. Maybe it was because it was my first visit with her and we don't know each other that well yet. But she did not seem to like to deviate from what she was doing. I normally bring my own hat with me which she did not like. She also did not like me trying to give her daty. I thought to myself okay your loss. Overall not a bad experience I would not mind seeing her again. But I would not request her my name. If anyone knows the rest of the lineup that would be nice to know. Or I might just take whatever I'm given. Anyway I will definitely return to VIP.

DrSchwanzstein
08-25-17, 19:44
Decided to take the trip to Greenbelt this afternoon. Was going to see if TK was open. Arrived at the parking lot and LEO was watching from the right side of the parking lot with a camera from their unmarked crown vic. Called CY no answer. So off to RS, have not been there in a while. Got Ruby, very nice session. She tried to up the donation to 1_6 , I just said that I only brought 1_2 . She said with my hands being so big it would be 1_6 , I told her sorry. After a few minutes of talk she proceeded with the massage.I saw Ruby couple of Months ago and she was trying for donation of $1.4, I also had brought $1.2. She settled for $1.2, but made me pop at around 30 min of 60 min session. Then she remarked $1.2 for 30 minutes.

UnsungHero
08-28-17, 14:28
Went there on Saturday night.

Called up before I reached, Mamasan said they are busy but if I am there quick I could have access to Giji.

I went there around 9:00 PM, the parking looked deserted.

Parked the car far, walked up as the Mamasa received me.

I took part in the half hr service. She charged me. 5, I thought the prices were up compared to my last time here, almost a year back.

Giji looked like a short curly haired middle aged women who looks like has spent some money to enhance her racks.

She asked me to lay face down on the table. I was surprised as no TS was offered. I asked for it.

She provided me TS, nothing spectacular than a clean wash, inside-out! And, 'NO MOUTH WASH' too!

Once back in the room, Giji offered some dry massage on my back and asked what I wanted. I responded 'Everything'!

She responded 'How much you pay baby? I said 100, she negotiated and we settled for 120.

She stripped down and climbed on my back to demonstrate some oral skills under me, it was good and turned on. Soft touches on my butt was erotic to get me hard.

She asked me to flip, on the flip she used her mouth with the cover to get the hard one harder and lubricated.

She felt hurt when I squeezed her lovely racks, I realize that's common with enhanced racks, the women feel the pain. I said, 'sorry'!

I got a good warm-up, tried missionary for sometime and them blasted on K9. It was a fantastic release.

Got a hot-towel and water bottle.

I paid Giji and left happy.

Giji had good skills and took good care of me really well. However, for TWBC standards, I have seen far good looking providers.

I will return spoiled for choice. TWBC will be my all time go-to spot!

Freshly Snipes
08-28-17, 17:55
Greenbelt was on fire yesterday evening. Within the 5 mile radius where most of the AMP's are located, I. E RS, TK, etc there were cops pulling cars over on damn near every block. They must have a quota to fill this week. Not the kind of scenes I want to see before a session. I decided on VIP, due to the location being off the main road. It looks like everyone was thinking the same thing, as mamasan said they were busy. I waited. Outside in my vehicle. For a total of two hours before finally getting in. Why are the neighboring churchgoers always finishing up service around the time I show up? Same thing happens at RS. During my wait, I swung by RS and the parking lot was empty; I saw no lights on but it was still daylight so maybe that was the reason why the open sign was off. Same with Cherry; however there's a 'for rent' sign up in the window; are they still open?

Anyhow, I decided to stick to my guns and wait out VIP. I figured that if this many people were going in and out of this place, they must have a great staple of providers; and boy was I right. In walks Happy.

I've been mongering for almost 17 years and Happy is probably one of the best provider's I've had the pleasure of seeing, and that's saying a lot considering I used to go to the DC AMP's twice a week religiously between 2000 and 2006 before they started shutting down. She looked like she was in her late 20's to early 30's. Tall, but not skinny (I don't like spinners), nice legs, nice ass, b-cups and the best looking face and smile I've ever seen on an AMP girl. Her demeanor matched her name. She was very jovial and chit-chatted while making sure my real name wasn't LEO. Paid her the house fee. Only needed 30 minutes. So-so massage but the flip more than made up for it. Even with the cover on, the pressure she applied during the session made it feel like I was wearing no cover at all. True sign of an experienced woman. Long story short, she's great. Would definitely repeat in a heart beat.

DrSchwanzstein
08-29-17, 15:30
After my disappointing experience at a NOVA AMP today, I called TK and asked for Gucci based on rave reviews. My luck she is working today. Gucci looks to be in her early forty's, but my god what a stupendous figure. You could see the goods popping out of her outfit. Excellent TS and massage. After flip received what was standard and was not rushed. She felt great. If persona is important to you, she is also a very sweet person. One of the great experiences of AMP scene is that you do meet some wonderful women with great personalities which I have had my fair share. Before she sent me off she said " I am jealous you are not mine". What a way to finish the session.

ShortMan22
08-29-17, 18:59
Last week I was finally able to meet with Anna from TK. Very nice TS with a great deal of attention paid to the boys. Once back in the room the message was ok, but the fun part begins on the flip.

I walked out a very tired and happy camper.

Jba414
08-30-17, 13:40
I'm new to all this. What's the best AMP to visit for a first timer looking for fun?

Hans3
08-30-17, 21:18
Last week I was finally able to meet with Anna from TK. Very nice TS with a great deal of attention paid to the boys. Once back in the room the message was ok, but the fun part begins on the flip.

I walked out a very tired and happy camper.I phoned TK a few days ago and they said that Mary had left. Is that true? How does Anna compare with her?

ShortMan22
08-31-17, 04:50
I phoned TK a few days ago and they said that Mary had left. Is that true? How does Anna compare with her?I don't know never had Mary before.

JohnSmith16
08-31-17, 09:09
I'm new to all this. What's the best AMP to visit for a first timer looking for fun?Search through the forum.

Jackbenimble17
08-31-17, 09:53
I'm new to all this. What's the best AMP to visit for a first timer looking for fun?RTFF and report back here. That way people will trust you and start sharing. A little research and reporting on it goes a long way in gaining confidence among the board.

Jba414
08-31-17, 11:35
RTFF and report back here. That way people will trust you and start sharing. A little research and reporting on it goes a long way in gaining confidence among the board.OK will do!

Wam882
09-02-17, 07:23
Had a dream I went and checked this place out. Saw three different girls there. Early 40's, mid 30's, and late 20's. Mamma showed me in with the older one who started the TS. Midway though TS mid 30's Anna comes in to finish a fun shower. In the room, things were very comfortable and a mediocre massage started with lots of teasing. "Turn over sweetie". More massage, more teasing and an upsell, I chose French off the menu for the finish, but there was definitely a lot more on the menu. All of it looked tasty.

This is my new fav place. Hoping to try al the dreams there. 60 to mama and. 1 for the up. Place is clean, nondescript and the girls and service are above the norm. Definitely dressed for success.

Stay frosty.

Truthsayer
09-02-17, 13:43
Working close to Greenbelt has it's advantages, Had a noon time session with Bebe, What a sweet little woman, petite with a nice set of Ta Taa's, I'd give her a 5 Star's, she treated me sweet. I recommend.Is that the same Bebe that was there around 2 years ago? She left a lasting memory with me!

VegasGuy2016
09-02-17, 15:23
Stopped by VIP today and had the pleasure of meeting Happy very nice enjoyable time. Without to many details the TS was the tops-nice skills very upbeat sweet person. Back to the room & massage was also very good nice conversation she is a sweet heart. VIP has always been a good place for me to visit no complaints. 60/120.

1-5.

Looks 4.5.

Personality 5.

Body 4.

TheFrack5
09-04-17, 10:40
About a week ago I called them up trying to see if Penny was around. They said yup, come on over, but messed up by not actually letting them know I called for in advance so I got another chick. Mama-san led me to the room and the gal poked just her head in. Was decent looking, short and curvy, mid-high 30's maybe, and since I was already there went for the hr. The TS was nice with a little bit of tease, but the ST was crap, mainly just pushing on me. On the flip though, things got better. It kind of always amazes me how stealthy they put the cover on at the start. Like one second you are just talking and then the next you're strapped up haha. Anyway she took what I gave her like a champ, ending in k9 popping in the bag. Still had time left, so I asked for another TS which she happily gave me. Finally asked her name and I think it was Hana or something. I don't see her name anymore in the BP ad so I guess she already left. Penny is still listed so may try again later.

Jwol109
09-04-17, 15:08
I phoned TK a few days ago and they said that Mary had left. Is that true? How does Anna compare with her?Mary has left and the other girls are hoping she doesn't come back. When I asked one girl why they don't like Mary it was comical with her trying to describe a "shit-stirrer" in her broken English. I busted out laughing when I finally figured it out.

BigRhumba
09-04-17, 22:14
The reports over the past few months provide a lot of details which I appreciate but can be valuable to LEO. Also traffic has picked up at the favorite locations.

Miketastic69
09-06-17, 00:22
Mary has left and the other girls are hoping she doesn't come back. When I asked one girl why they don't like Mary it was comical with her trying to describe a "shit-stirrer" in her broken English. I busted out laughing when I finally figured it out.I heard the same thing. I hear she is going by BB in Herndon now. A place that does not offer FS but she will deviate for $200 above door. Smart no matter what her peers says about her!

BillyDWilliams
09-08-17, 04:56
Stopped by VIP today and had the pleasure of meeting Happy very nice enjoyable time. Without to many details the TS was the tops-nice skills very upbeat sweet person. Back to the room & massage was also very good nice conversation she is a sweet heart. VIP has always been a good place for me to visit no complaints. 60/120.

1-5.

Looks 4.5.

Personality 5.

Body 4.Always an awesome time at VIP!

Matt247
09-10-17, 01:07
Visiting Maryland cause of Irma and found quite a gem at the Diamond Spa. My masseuse, was a little cold at first, but after talking a little warmed up quite nicely. She spent most of the massage time on my legs, which is ok, but I prefer my shoulders, neck, and head. As this was my first time there I just went with the flow. I hope I can return soon to see the gem found there, I have a feeling the more you visit the more comfortable everyone is changing a good experience to a great experience.

MaxRodman
09-10-17, 12:05
Visiting Maryland cause of Irma and found quite a gem at the Diamond Spa. My masseuse, was a little cold at first, but after talking a little warmed up quite nicely. She spent most of the massage time on my legs, which is ok, but I prefer my shoulders, neck, and head. As this was my first time there I just went with the flow. I hope I can return soon to see the gem found there, I have a feeling the more you visit the more comfortable everyone is changing a good experience to a great experience.A name and description would be much appreciated. I had a fine time with rock in' body Chanel about a month ago. Girls tend to stay at Diamond.

WalterKovacs
09-10-17, 19:42
I heard the same thing. I hear she is going by BB in Herndon now. A place that does not offer FS but she will deviate for $200 above door. Smart no matter what her peers says about her!Name of place?

SeaMan45
09-10-17, 19:56
Are there any MPs that aren't Asian in MD at all? My taste for bust size usually fall within those of a different race.

While I'm on the subject, are there any gems out there that anyone knows of? Below average report card and lower, if you catch my drift.

Miketastic69
09-11-17, 09:42
Name of place?It's in herndond. I will look at rmaps and get back.

Matt247
09-12-17, 03:07
A name and description would be much appreciated. I had a fine time with rock in' body Chanel about a month ago. Girls tend to stay at Diamond.Please don't take this personally as it applies to many on this board and at least you shared. Since I'm just visiting I didn't get a name as when I return I figure she'll be gone. I would normally give more info, but it seems here in the Prince Georges County board information is hard to find and I didn't plan on really commenting again. I just wanted to let people know it was a good spa. If you check out the Orlando or Tampa boards you'll see much more communication with places and names mentioned. I was just trying to get people posting as it's hard as a visitor to your fine area to find much info, especially names. I'm not from the area, so what do I know. I just know that in other places where people share info freely everyone benefits and the more you quality of your share the more credit you get and are given. It would have been nice to have seen your post before I posted my post, but posting it after the fact is a little strange to me. Try Diamond Spa or another one and if you like it or don't like it let people know. If I have time to return before I leave I'll ask for Chanel and see if she's the same or different one. Again like I said earlier, what do I know I'm just visiting. Happy hunting everyone.

MaxRodman
09-12-17, 09:15
Are there any MPs that aren't Asian in MD at all? My taste for bust size usually fall within those of a different race.

While I'm on the subject, are there any gems out there that anyone knows of? Below average report card and lower, if you catch my drift.I'm not aware of non-asian MPs but Gucci at TK Therapy has the grade range you're looking for. Great overall experience. My advice. Call ahead for an appointment to make sure she's available.

JoshDick
09-13-17, 13:53
Looking for recommendations around the area for a good provider that has a greek accent.

Miketastic69
09-13-17, 23:30
Looking for recommendations around the area for a good provider that has a greek accent.Latin Candy aka Lela in lanham. Easy to find. Treat her right.

HandBanana
09-14-17, 04:23
Latin Candy aka Lela in lanham. Easy to find. Treat her right.Man, I have been trying to see Lela for years it seems. I finally got her to respond via text about a year ago. I thought it was Christmas in July!! We made arrangements and she asked me to send a picture (I guess for verification purposes) I was supposed to call / text her when I got in the area. I did and she went radio silent! I guess it just wasn't meant to be. But for those who are lucky enough to get a face to face meet I'd say they are in for a true delight!!

Miketastic69
09-14-17, 10:27
Man, I have been trying to see Lela for years it seems. I finally got her to respond via text about a year ago. I thought it was Christmas in July!! We made arrangements and she asked me to send a picture (I guess for verification purposes) I was supposed to call / text her when I got in the area. I did and she went radio silent! I guess it just wasn't meant to be. But for those who are lucky enough to get a face to face meet I'd say they are in for a true delight!!First time I saw Lela was man like 2009. I didn't own a cell phone so when I got near the motel I called from the payphone and silence. She was being cautious. I went to another place and called from another number and finally got ahold of her and she more than made up for it.

She is thick. She is over 30. Those are the only two potential negatives. The positives. She is always fresh and clean. She is sensual and responsive. She kissed and makes out like an old friend that you've finally hooked up with. She has vag control like a champ. She can make you feel like your sh** is the biggest on the planet. There is this thing where she kisses your boys with her big round a** in the air as she looks you dead in the eyes. You're not human if your not spewing all over the place by then. She will lay there and chat after it's over. Then, she starts flicking the head some more to get you back up so she can do it all over again. I was sore the next day. Every time I'm f'and sore. I last saw her back in the spring. If she were a spinner she would be top 5 all time. If the rating is just based on activities and how I feel afterwards she would be top 2.

Do yourself a favor and taste the Latin candy. Get that fat clit on your tongue ASAP.

MaxRodman
09-14-17, 12:14
I may have a window tomorrow afternoon for a visit to GB. Any votes for who's the reigning hotness du jour? PM me if you'd prefer, and thanks.

BillyDWilliams
09-14-17, 15:59
I may have a window tomorrow afternoon for a visit to GB. Any votes for who's the reigning hotness du jour? PM me if you'd prefer, and thanks.VIP is my go to spot! Never disappointed.

Miketastic69
09-15-17, 21:18
VIP is my go to spot! Never disappointed.Louis louis, fendi fendi, PRADA! LOL. Gucci at TK has this exotic thing going that just works.

MaxRodman
09-16-17, 10:59
Freshly Snipes wrote a review a couple of weeks ago that described Happy as one of his ATFs. I concur. She's now my ATF. Tall, gorgeous, great body, terrific personality. Not busty but not flat. A 5 out of 5 in all categories, especially personality and sense of humor. Absolutely charming. Be nice.

SkeeBonc
09-17-17, 07:19
Latin Candy aka Lela in lanham. Easy to find. Treat her right.Where is she.

JohnSmith16
09-20-17, 08:44
I had the old urge so I drove up to Greenbelt for some good old fashion VIP fun. It's a been a few weeks since I've had time to play. Mamasan walked be back to a room and told me it would be about 10 minutes. I wasn't completely undress when I heard a nock and a pretty, young, slightly tall girl walks in wearing a tight strapless dress.

She took the house fee, led me to the table shower and gave one of the best table shower I've had. After, we went back to the room where she gave a decent soft massage and on the flip asked if I wanted everything and I of course said yes. She then had me lay back on my stomach and began rubbing her naked body all over me while moving down towards my ass. Once at my ass she spread my cheeks and begin rimming me, it was awesome!

She had me flip over again, out the condom on with her mouth, gave a decent CBJ, them slid down on me and road me properly. We switched up positions and I finished in the cover.

Her name was Gina, she had a nice rack, tall legs and a great ass. I had a great time!

Typical 60/140.

Happy Hunting.

SexGuide3560
09-20-17, 10:16
Stopped by on my way through and had a very nice experience. She was awesome and very attentive she is about 5'6'with a beautiful smile definitely repeat.

UnsungHero
09-21-17, 10:33
I have been trying to reach acupressure at their number ending in 2634 in the morning around 10:30.

I must have tried three times.

Am I too early?

Is everything OK?

Harry Krevitz
09-21-17, 16:40
I have been trying to reach acupressure at their number ending in 2634 in the morning around 10:30.

I must have tried three times.

Am I too early?

Is everything OK?I just called to check it out and the manager said that the phone line was accidentally unhooked this morning, she didn't catch it until about 10:45 am.

UnsungHero
09-22-17, 18:18
I just called to check it out and the manager said that the phone line was accidentally unhooked this morning, she didn't catch it until about 10:45 am.Thanks Harry.

She picked up around 11:00. Set a HAPPY appointment and, I made a HAPPY visit.

UnsungHero
09-22-17, 19:34
I had the pleasure of visiting VIP today.

I must have had at least a half a century AMP encounters by now. However, this was very special.

TWBC has always been my 'go-to' spot in Greenbelt, I have never been disappointed. Rave reviews about Happy in this forum lured me to visit VIP for the first time ever.

I scrambled to call since 9:30 AM, no on picked up the call. I drove up to the AMP and saw the 'Open' sign. But waited!

And, Mamasan picked my last call to her at 11:00.

She apologized for the phone issue and assured me everything's OK. I stepped in and asked for Happy. She said, she will be 25 mins late and, if I could see someone else.

I told her that I have come for Happy and was willing to wait. She said, "why not, she's so beautiful".

In the meanwhile, Mamasan offered to provide me the table shower. As mamasan left, I undressed and took a siesta for ten minutes till she returned.

Mamasan gave me TS that was thorough, the 50 something lady complimented me for staying fit.

We got back, as Mamasan was helping me get dry, in came the diva!

Phew, I was mind-blown. She was drop dead gorgeous. Butter body, long limbs, silky skin, pearl white well aligned teeth and, a smile to die for.

I couldn't wait for the action. Happy was quite talkative, she would talk about food, hobbies, countries, languages etc. While rubbing the back. She was synonymous to her acquired name.

Pressure was good. But, who cared! Her lemony-yellow micro-skirt was drawing all my attention, I couldn't wait for that to hang down.

And, 'hang-down', it did after Happy asked me what I wanted? I was waiting for that moment and said, "EVERYTHING"!

My jaws dropped, eyes popped at the sight of the last piece of the dress material sliding down her body exposing the gorgeous assets, it was a mind-numbing experience.

She made her body touch mine. Happy used her tongue and mouth on my chest at her erotic best, slowly going all the way down to find the little John stand up and swallowed by her lips.

I had brought the cover along with me, she passionately slid it down full length using her mouth. And, gave the me 'Victoria Secrets' feeling ('next to nothing').

The mouth movements were flawless, tight and erotic as the tip of her beautiful melons caressed my thighs every time her mouth consumed me full length, it is a feeling to experience.

I was feeling like Mt. Everest when she climbed over me, riding me, pushing herself inside-out. A poetry in motion.

She switched to missionary and produced sounds that made feel like a man when I was in action on top of her.

We again switched, when I made her my pet holding her back side for support while performing the k9 ritual.

I erupted after a long, intensive and an action of a lifetime. We both had sweat, gasped for breath and were laughing when we finished.

It was the best exercise I have had for a while. It was worth every cent of the 1. 2 contribution. Phew. An experience I will cherish for a lifetime.

Will I repeat? I should. One very rarely comes across a girl like Happy, she should be celebrated!

WalterKovacs
09-23-17, 23:17
Latin Candy aka Lela in lanham. Easy to find. Treat her right.Where is she? PM if you can.

WalterKovacs
09-23-17, 23:18
It's in herndond. I will look at rmaps and get back.Ok cool. Thanks. Let me know!

Hans3
09-24-17, 16:59
Had a strange visit to RS lately. I had five stamps on my card so went to get my free house fee visit. The problem was that I hadn't been there since early in the year, so Sunny started telling me that the card wasn't from RS. I think the problem was that none of the providers who signed it were still there so she didn't believe it. She kept insisting it wasn't one of theirs. It was! I started getting ready to walk out and then she agreed to go ahead. But she didn't do any massage, just TS and then ST. The ST was pretty good but the initial disagreement was a real turnoff. Also, the time was way under an hour. I really don't think I'll be going back there.

BillyDWilliams
09-28-17, 14:09
I had the pleasure of visiting VIP today.

I must have had at least a half a century AMP encounters by now. However, this was very special.

TWBC has always been my 'go-to' spot in Greenbelt, I have never been disappointed. Rave reviews about Happy in this forum lured me to visit VIP for the first time ever.

I scrambled to call since 9:30 AM, no on picked up the call. I drove up to the AMP and saw the 'Open' sign. But waited!

And, Mamasan picked my last call to her at 11:00.

She apologized for the phone issue and assured me everything's OK. I stepped in and asked for Happy. She said, she will be 25 mins late and, if I could see someone else.

I told her that I have come for Happy and was willing to wait. She said, "why not, she's so beautiful".

In the meanwhile, Mamasan offered to provide me the table shower. As mamasan left, I undressed and took a siesta for ten minutes till she returned.

Mamasan gave me TS that was thorough, the 50 something lady complimented me for staying fit.

We got back, as Mamasan was helping me get dry, in came the diva!

Phew, I was mind-blown. She was drop dead gorgeous. Butter body, long limbs, silky skin, pearl white well aligned teeth and, a smile to die for.

I couldn't wait for the action. Happy was quite talkative, she would talk about food, hobbies, countries, languages etc. While rubbing the back. She was synonymous to her acquired name.

Pressure was good. But, who cared! Her lemony-yellow micro-skirt was drawing all my attention, I couldn't wait for that to hang down.

And, 'hang-down', it did after Happy asked me what I wanted? I was waiting for that moment and said, "EVERYTHING"!

My jaws dropped, eyes popped at the sight of the last piece of the dress material sliding down her body exposing the gorgeous assets, it was a mind-numbing experience.

She made her body touch mine. Happy used her tongue and mouth on my chest at her erotic best, slowly going all the way down to find the little John stand up and swallowed by her lips.

I had brought the cover along with me, she passionately slid it down full length using her mouth. And, gave the me 'Victoria Secrets' feeling ('next to nothing').

The mouth movements were flawless, tight and erotic as the tip of her beautiful melons caressed my thighs every time her mouth consumed me full length, it is a feeling to experience.

I was feeling like Mt. Everest when she climbed over me, riding me, pushing herself inside-out. A poetry in motion.

She switched to missionary and produced sounds that made feel like a man when I was in action on top of her.

We again switched, when I made her my pet holding her back side for support while performing the k9 ritual.

I erupted after a long, intensive and an action of a lifetime. We both had sweat, gasped for breath and were laughing when we finished.

It was the best exercise I have had for a while. It was worth every cent of the 1. 2 contribution. Phew. An experience I will cherish for a lifetime.

Will I repeat? I should. One very rarely comes across a girl like Happy, she should be celebrated!VIP, my go to spot! They never disappoint.

Hugh Jardon
09-29-17, 09:27
I concur with all of the previous reports about VIP and Happy.

She is so sweet, so pretty, and gives a great massage, too!

Service is outstanding!

WalterKovacs
09-30-17, 12:00
It's in herndond. I will look at rmaps and get back.Any luck with this? PM Me.

Bacon Bread
10-01-17, 08:20
Thursday afternoon visit to RS, Had a visit with Summer the name fit her well. Nice lookin, maybe 30 ish, long brown curly hair, maybe 5'3, Solid strong little body, great set of C's on top. Allmost 5 stars in all categories, she said she is new, I will be back for another round with this sweet thing.I had a great visit with Summer yesterday. She's new to RS. Would emphasize that she has a sweet personality and nice big tits.

WalterKovacs
10-01-17, 10:33
I had a great visit with Summer yesterday. She's new to RS. Would emphasize that she has a sweet personality and nice big tits.Face? On a scale of 1-5?

Bacon Bread
10-01-17, 15:26
Face? On a scale of 1-5?Mmmm. Need to take personal preference into account to answer that. More of a Korean-looking face than caucasian-looking. Wouldn't say very pretty in conventional terms but fine with me. 3. 5?

RubMeLongTime
10-02-17, 14:28
Was able to meet up with Happy at VIP this weekend.

Yes she has a good personality, is quite tall and and a nice body however happiness for me was just not there.

For all you younger folks I can see the attraction however personally I have better connections with older providers 35-50.

For me the older providers care about ME as opposed to wanting to get done with the work. As has been my experience with the younger providers b / c I am not young any longer. So with that said the chemistry was just not there.

No kissing, no daty, nothing to rev my engines so not my cup of tea.

Looks:8.

Personality:10.

Body:7 while younger not to firm anywhere.

I had a much better time at RS a month back.

I most likely won't be back but will keep RS in mind when looking for a completed.

Menu.

I'm sure happy is fine for most but I'll have to keep poking for a solid goto / ATF that I click with.

Rub.

WalterKovacs
10-03-17, 16:21
Appointment with Happy too. I see what all the rage is about, she's young cute and good personality. Body is cool but not crazy. It's pretty much standard FS but her personality makes the deal.

MrWilliams
10-05-17, 23:37
Looking for a top heavy lady at one of these spots. Ds would be nice!

Been a while since I've been back to the Greenbelt area, pat experience was with Ruby at TWBC.

Looking to make my way out there tomorrow. PM me of preferred.

Harry Krevitz
10-06-17, 14:07
Stopped by to see Happy again today but MMS said she's on a 1 week vacation so I was fortunate enough to be introduced to Apple. This girl is drop dead gorgeous, not as tall as Happy but every bit as beautiful if not more so. She has a great upbeat personality to go with the good looks too. I was extremely satisfied with our session and might just have a new ATF. She's not huge up top but big enough, I'm not good at guessing sizes but I think they are almost a D cup. Her smile will make you weak in the knees. Definitely worthy of a visit, but be nice to her she is special. 60/140.

H. K.

ShortMan22
10-08-17, 00:11
Finally too the plunge and scheduled a session with Guccinffom TK.

One of the best sedative ever had. TS- good. Lots of attention paid to the boys. The massage was very good. On the flip BBBJ, k9, missionary then the pop.

She is a true gem and should be on your to do list.

JohnSmith16
10-08-17, 12:34
Stopped by VIP to see Happy but she was on vacation so I saw Gina. She had a nice rack and decent body with an ok face. She gave the best table shower I've had, very sensual and relaxing. After a good massages and the flip she asked what I wanted and off the races we went. Good CBJ, multiple position with the pop in the cover.

She did have great tits! I'll try for Happy next time but if you get Gina you can't go wrong.

Happy Hunting.

WalterKovacs
10-08-17, 14:49
Finally too the plunge and scheduled a session with Guccinffom TK.

One of the best sedative ever had. TS- good. Lots of attention paid to the boys. The massage was very good. On the flip BBBJ, k9, missionary then the pop.

She is a true gem and should be on your to do list.How good was the extras and damage?

WalterKovacs
10-09-17, 02:21
Just finished a hot session with Summer, Sweet girl, nice body and willing and able to please. Best body I enjoyed in a long time.Any details? BBBJ?

BigCoolie
10-09-17, 18:48
I just came from visiting TK. They have a Columbus Day discount of $10 off. I parted with $1. 6 including a bonus tip for everything. She was very tight, and allowed a lot of action. From her mouth to this forum, YMMV. I will repeat.

Be safe gents and stay out of trouble.

DrSchwanzstein
10-10-17, 07:42
Few days ago I was debating whether I should try a talent in VIP and start a new chapter. Instead I decided to continue on the same chapter and saw Gucci. Adventure really starts with a repeat. We had an unforgettable journey she drove me wild, afterwards she treated me like a prized possession. On the way out Mamasan introduced me to other ladies, Gucci upset asked "Are you Cassanova?" Huh, now I am in trouble with Gucci. Love that woman.

BigCoolie
10-10-17, 10:14
I believe that Gucci is receiving most of the business there. I met a few buxom ladies on my way out of the door. The only name that I remember was Candy, I believe. She had a nice set of Ds, but I did not get it touch them unfortunately. Hopefully, we will hear more from fellow mongers who gets the chance.

Few days ago I was debating whether I should try a talent in VIP and start a new chapter. Instead I decided to continue on the same chapter and saw Gucci. Adventure really starts with a repeat. We had an unforgettable journey she drove me wild, afterwards she treated me like a prized possession. On the way out Mamasan introduced me to other ladies, Gucci upset asked "Are you Cassanova?" Huh, now I am in trouble with Gucci. Love that woman.

WalterKovacs
10-11-17, 23:52
One of the girls more or less confirmed Mary got fired from TK for not. Following the rules. If you know what I mean.

Ginger Man
10-12-17, 05:50
One of the girls more or less confirmed Mary got fired from TK for not. Following the rules. If you know what I mean.Rules? TK has rules?

TK DON'T GOT NO F at #*ing RULES!

Jwol109
10-12-17, 11:33
Rules? TK has rules?

TK DON'T GOT NO F at #*ing RULES!Now THATS funny.

Girl Money
10-12-17, 15:30
Stopped by VIP to see Happy but she was on vacation so I saw Gina. She had a nice rack and decent body with an ok face. She gave the best table shower I've had, very sensual and relaxing. After a good massages and the flip she asked what I wanted and off the races we went. Good CBJ, multiple position with the pop in the cover.

She did have great tits! I'll try for Happy next time but if you get Gina you can't go wrong.

Happy Hunting.When I saw happy last week she told me she was going to Italy on vacation but only for a few weeks and would be back.

Girl Money
10-12-17, 15:31
When I saw happy last week she told me she was going to Italy on vacation but only for a few weeks and she would be back. Let's hope so.

Girl Money
10-12-17, 15:33
Stopped by to see Happy again today but MMS said she's on a 1 week vacation so I was fortunate enough to be introduced to Apple. This girl is drop dead gorgeous, not as tall as Happy but every bit as beautiful if not more so. She has a great upbeat personality to go with the good looks too. I was extremely satisfied with our session and might just have a new ATF. She's not huge up top but big enough, I'm not good at guessing sizes but I think they are almost a D cup. Her smile will make you weak in the knees. Definitely worthy of a visit, but be nice to her she is special. 60/140.

H. K.I agree she is Drop dead beautiful. As far as the top size she is somewhere between an A and a B. Very satisfying.

Freshly Snipes
10-12-17, 16:11
I suspect she offered some BB services.

Laxxx
10-12-17, 20:44
Rules? TK has rules?

TK DON'T GOT NO F at #*ing RULES!GM:

You da man!! This guy knows everything!

Miketastic69
10-13-17, 08:28
I suspect she offered some BB services.She told me to pay for 30 and she will guarantee me an hour. Just give her the rest for the hour plus tip. If she did it for me chances are that was her common routine and mama got tired of being shorted.

Hugh Jardon
10-13-17, 09:08
Early Thursday visit with Summer, delightful afternoon, nice warm scrub, soft sensual massage, than let her take the old dog for a walk. Probably one of my best experiences in a while. I shall return.Based on the good reviews, I went and sampled Summer yesterday. She does have an enormous rack and will happily put them in your face and let you motorboat them. Other than that, her body, to me, wasn't the greatest. No ass to speak of, quite a bit of tummy, and her English is non-existent. She does work hard at the shower, the massage, and the extras, so I'd recommend her. I wouldn't repeat, though.

I find it amusing that this establishment is in the same office park as Cherry.

ArtistOfWar1
10-13-17, 09:24
I find it amusing that this establishment is in the same office park as Cherry.Yeah. My 1st time out there was actually a visit to cherry but so much traffic by the door made me change my plans to RS.

Harry Krevitz
10-13-17, 15:58
I agree she is Drop dead beautiful. As far as the top size she is somewhere between an A and a B. Very satisfying.Hey thanks G Money for setting me straight on the cup size, I always get it wrong. From now on I'll just say they're either small, medium, or large to be safe. But anyway I'm glad that you liked her, I don't usually post unless they're above average and have decent skills. Happy is back from vacation now and there's another new girl now named Summer, she looks good too. They all look so good I don't know which one to try next, mabe I'll just take the luck of the draw. Either way can't go wrong with those choices.

HK.

Hans3
10-13-17, 16:47
She told me to pay for 30 and she will guarantee me an hour. Just give her the rest for the hour plus tip. If she did it for me chances are that was her common routine and mama got tired of being shorted.Yeah, that sounds more like the kind of thing that could get her in trouble. As far as service, I don't think she broke "the rules" any more than the others at TK.

Benzzzz
10-13-17, 17:34
I was there in the beginning of September for 1 hr 60 house tip options. 6 1. And 1. 4.

Sorry but the provider had such a typical name I don't remember it. 25-35 with 8-9 looks and body. Back walking was 9. 5-10. Nice mamasan.

They advertise as oxon hill ac (athletic club) on back page. Haven't seen this spot reviewed in this forum unless it has another name. I've been to the Greenbelt shops with similar experiences as other posts here.

Harry Krevitz
10-13-17, 20:17
Hey thanks G Money for setting me straight on the cup size, I always get it wrong. From now on I'll just say they're either small, medium, or large to be safe. But anyway I'm glad that you liked her, I don't usually post unless they're above average and have decent skills. Happy is back from vacation now and there's another new girl now named Summer, she looks good too. They all look so good I don't know which one to try next, mabe I'll just take the luck of the draw. Either way can't go wrong with those choices.

HK.The new girl's name is Sunny not Summer, just wanted to clarify.

HK.

WalterKovacs
10-14-17, 04:51
TK didn't get to be NO. 1 spa by following the rules, everybody did BB, even mommason.Lmaoooo. Wow.

Girl Money
10-17-17, 14:26
Stopped by RS today. Drew Summer. Not for me. I like them small. She is not. I guess mama knew I wasn't too happy although I didn't say anything. Without asking mama told me on the way out. Come back tomorrow. We have new girls here tomorrow. So there you have it. Good luck.

Hans3
10-22-17, 21:46
Tried the new Laurel Spa on Route 1 a few days ago. My provider Jessica said it had only been open for about 10 days. It seemed pretty busy. I almost ran into another customer who was leaving when I was arriving. I also had to wait for the shower to be free. The rooms are a decent size and the service was good. I plan to return.

Whistles
10-25-17, 22:46
How does this spa compare to RL or the Greenbelt bunch?Tried this new place myself. Not recommended. Older girls, crazy upsell. Stick to known places in GB.

Seniors can PM for details I guess but why would you want them? Avoid.

Miketastic69
10-27-17, 08:39
The new girl's name is Sunny not Summer, just wanted to clarify.

HK.Five days in a row. LOL. Give the ladies a break.

Girl Money
10-27-17, 16:43
Five days in a row. LOL. Give the ladies a break.I guess I will go to Philly tonight instead then. LOL.

Harry Krevitz
10-28-17, 15:26
Five days in a row. LOL. Give the ladies a break.Wow! You went there five days straight?

You RASCAL you!

Miketastic69
10-28-17, 17:17
Wow! You went there five days straight?

You RASCAL you!Hey, I'm old. Its either wait for pussy or wait for death. Waiting for pussy is much more fun.

MaxRodman
10-31-17, 09:05
Based on reviews I saw Gina. Tall, rocket body, top notch all around esp. If you like natural D cups. She rivals Chanel in skill and enthusiasm. Market prices.

EasyCompany
10-31-17, 14:32
Based on reviews I saw Gina. Tall, rocket body, top notch all around esp. If you like natural D cups. She rivals Chanel in skill and enthusiasm. Market prices.Location please?

PM is OK.

Thanks.

Ortho313
10-31-17, 15:19
Location please?

PM is OK.

Thanks.Google Diamond Spa in Maryland and you will find everything you need.

ShawnJack
11-01-17, 12:16
How does this spa compare to RL or the Greenbelt bunch?Any suggestions as to where to go in Greenbelt area? Or would you recommend going downtown? If so, where?

Miketastic69
11-01-17, 21:15
Wow! You went there five days straight?

You RASCAL you!Worth the wait at VIP. Glad I stayed in town long enough to see for myself.

Harry Krevitz
11-02-17, 12:51
Worth the wait at VIP. Glad I stayed in town long enough to see for myself.I think you've found your very own fountain of youth, much respect!

HK.

UnsungHero
11-02-17, 13:37
I headed straight to VIP yesterday evening.

I let Mamasan know I was reaching there and checked if Happy was available. I also asked her if there's anyone new?

She promised a good line-up.

While I was about to reach the spot, I saw a white SUV about to exit.

Without exiting, it made a turn and followed me. I did not to stop at the spot, continued going down to the dead end, took a turn and waited.

As, the white SUV reached also the dead end as expected, I exited the place. The SUV that was following me had to still take a turn.

I turned off my lights, the engine and quickly parked in a place where no one can spot. As expected the SUV followed and made a quick exit to the greenbelt rd.

I waited in the car quietly for sometime, the white SUV came back again in 5 minutes. This time parked right in front of the AMP.

The occupant turned off the lights and stepped out after a good 5 minutes inside the car.

I saw him enter the AMP and quickly got out of the AMP in less than 5 minutes. He was a tall (more than 6 feet and many inches), white, grey haired gentleman above 55 years.

His tentativeness seemed liked a fellow monger. That was quite some action before I entered.

I called Mama and asked her if this is a good time to get in. She asked me to step in. I did. As I was entering, I saw a fellow monger step out, we wished each other.

The mamasan was different compared to the one I met during my last visit at VIP. I was taken to the room and made to wait.

In came a SP who looked short, plump and seemed to have done a lip job. I was desperate to meet someone petite or, in good shape after my visit to Tara in NoVA 2 days back.

I straight away told her that I had asked for 'Happy'. I know it might have sounded rude. I had no choice.

In came the diva with a sparkling smile, a fitting above the knee light chocolate color skirt that looked just made for her.

I paid a house fee for half an hour, I had her give me a TS.

We got inside the room again, after a lack-luster back press, Happy made me unzip her dress from behind.

Probably a ritual she makes every man do to her. Because, this was my 2nd time doing the same thing with her.

I had her blow me with a cover. Made her come on top of me and rock till I got harder. While in the act, made her lay down on missionary.

Happy responded with some un-synchronized moans. It wasn't annoying, I continued my act.

Got her to be my doggie, held her toned-shapely inner thighs for support and dug her inside-out to blow my warm liquid in the rubber.

The damage was. 5+1. 2.

I have had a good look at Happy, I will return in the future to try someone else that's petite and nourished!

Miketastic69
11-02-17, 20:58
I headed straight to VIP yesterday evening.

I let Mamasan know I was reaching there and checked if Happy was available. I also asked her if there's anyone new?

She promised a good line-up.

While I was about to reach the spot, I saw a white SUV about to exit.

Without exiting, it made a turn and followed me. I did not to stop at the spot, continued going down to the dead end, took a turn and waited.

As, the white SUV reached also the dead end as expected, I exited the place. The SUV that was following me had to still take a turn.

I turned off my lights, the engine and quickly parked in a place where no one can spot. As expected the SUV followed and made a quick exit to the greenbelt rd.

I waited in the car quietly for sometime, the white SUV came back again in 5 minutes. This time parked right in front of the AMP.

The occupant turned off the lights and stepped out after a good 5 minutes inside the car.

I saw him enter the AMP and quickly got out of the AMP in less than 5 minutes. He was a tall (more than 6 feet and many inches), white, grey haired gentleman above 55 years.

His tentativeness seemed liked a fellow monger. That was quite some action before I entered.

I won't deny it. LMAO. I have seen a suspect vehicle and decided to wait in my car for a while, drive around, etc etc etc until I get that good vibe. Who knows you might have seen me in my rental leaving after having been told come back we busy. I won't admit it, and don't publish that tag number my friend!

Miketastic69
11-02-17, 21:00
I think you've found your very own fountain of youth, much respect!

HK.Right now, I would settle for finding the fountain of middle age.

Seriously, just having a bit of fun before I settle down in Nevada with my own Thai princess. I have a few in my sights.

Unitodd
11-05-17, 18:04
I have not had to much time to travel to Greenbelt for a true massage in a while. I have been stopping by the local mall for a normal massage. So for. 60 you get a great massage. I have been lucky and a few women have provided a nice simple ending. 4 tip. The only downside on this practice is that I have been stopped in the mall and on the street by these women, two of them have provided my with there personal cell numbers. One has mentioned to go out for lunch, not sure if I go down this rabbit hole.

Miketastic69
11-05-17, 20:50
I have not had to much time to travel to Greenbelt for a true massage in a while. I have been stopping by the local mall for a normal massage. So for. 60 you get a great massage. I have been lucky and a few women have provided a nice simple ending. 4 tip. The only downside on this practice is that I have been stopped in the mall and on the street by these women, two of them have provided my with there personal cell numbers. One has mentioned to go out for lunch, not sure if I go down this rabbit hole.There are worse problems to have. Sometimes takeout can be better and more exciting than actually going to MPs. If you're game you should maybe check it out and see where it leads.

UnsungHero
11-06-17, 12:28
I won't deny it. LMAO. I have seen a suspect vehicle and decided to wait in my car for a while, drive around, etc etc etc until I get that good vibe. Who knows you might have seen me in my rental leaving after having been told come back we busy. I won't admit it, and don't publish that tag number my friend!ROFL. I hope that was you Sr.

The situation of any monger at that point of time is such that, anyone indulging in it feels vulnerable and, the apprehension, fear and anxiety is mutual.

ZebraSoile
11-06-17, 20:21
I have not had to much time to travel to Greenbelt for a true massage in a while. I have been stopping by the local mall for a normal massage. So for. 60 you get a great massage. I have been lucky and a few women have provided a nice simple ending. 4 tip. The only downside on this practice is that I have been stopped in the mall and on the street by these women, two of them have provided my with there personal cell numbers. One has mentioned to go out for lunch, not sure if I go down this rabbit hole.Would you care to give us the name of the Mall? I had very good luck at Fair Oaks in Gaithersburg, but the place closed. These opportunities don't last long, in my experience.

ArtistOfWar1
11-08-17, 09:11
I was driving thru and decided to try another of your fine local establishments.

Decided on VIP. I arrived to a busy parking lot. A couple church ladies chatting it up. A well manicured yard worker.

I pull around back to wait them out. Another sketchy guy hanging out in his car.

After a few, I pull around to the front. No more church ladies, but now there is a muslimah messing around her van. I couldn't wait her out so I head up the road. Now I find my self debating Cherry or RS. I decide on RS.

Mama lets me in and out walks a chesty MILF with a cute enough cheeky face and no ass whatsoever in the little tight dresses that they are known for.

Led to the room, pay for the half and request a TS.

The TS was ok. I tried to be playful but she was cautious. I chalk it up to not being a regular.

Back to the room she dries me off, sorta. Asks "you do that?" Pointing to the VIP. I says "No, you do. ".

Spirited negotiations begin. She starts at $. 2. I laugh in her face. We settle on. 9 for a CBJ. She check mated the negotiations because I only bright in. 8 but She knew I had the. 1 from the change. She berates me for being cheap telling me that's why I don't have a member card. "OK".

She leaves. I get settled in the chair. She returns, "no hunny" and directs me to the table.

She gets undressed. Nice milfly body. Tummy tat that I couldn't get a better look at and a pretty decent natural rack.

Some light teasing of the boys and she get to work. Once the VIP reaches final form all her complaints turns to compliments.

She is mostly mouth until after a while she adds the hand to help finish the job. Enjoyable but a bit rushed.

More compliments as she gets up from the table. We get dressed and am escorted out. A hug and I'm gone.

One-day I'll bring membership prices to get the full experience. And one day I'll get into VIP without all the lookyloos.

Biminitn
11-09-17, 14:45
I think this is the correct forum instead of the DC forum. Anyho. Here is the post again. Just FYI.

Greeting fellow mongers.

I am from Tennessee, aka ATL for monger purposes. TN is way too bible belt for good AMP's.

ANyho, I am sorry to see this post. I was here about 2 weeks ago and saw much talk about TK and so off I went with no vehicle as I am DC metro bound, however due to promises of great dreams I all of a sudden find my self on the G12 bus roaming around MD. BTW bus view is VERY diff from google satellite view. LOL So I travel the entire bus line in reverse from greenbelt and I obviously miss TK. Might be for the better. Here is the happy mistake. I got off at a stop and thought this might look like an office park that would be suitable for an AMP. After a short walk BINGO. Enter and. 60 for hour and mamsan asks first time. !! Of course my typical response is friend told me about it. To the room then TS then back. Decent 30 min message, then of course the ineveitable. I am a FS guy, hence the 1. 4 response and she b bak. Ok. 8 min later and the dream progresses as expected. In the dream she is taller than my pref. I guess 5'-8", I am more of a shorty preference I like a at 5' spinner. At any rate looks at 9 and a decent B / C cup natural was all perfect. Great dream and well skilled. Of course I asked name for you guys, however her skill proved the name to be elusive. Her name was "7". No lie. !

Anyway, I am back up here for another week, so I do not want to ruin the locaaaal address, if LEO is watching the board considering the negative post of TK after good postings. That is a Tennessee LEO tactic, So PM me if you want more info. Also If any DC mongers are visiting ATL hit me up, I do have the down low on ATL. ONON and keep safe. CH.

Max #01
11-10-17, 13:00
I think this is the correct forum instead of the DC forum. Anyho. Here is the post again. Just FYI.

Greeting fellow mongers.

I am from Tennessee, aka ATL for monger purposes. TN is way too bible belt for good AMP's.

ANyho, I am sorry to see this post. I was here about 2 weeks ago and saw much talk about TK and so off I went with no vehicle as I am DC metro bound, however due to promises of great dreams I all of a sudden find my self on the G12 bus roaming around MD. BTW bus view is VERY diff from google satellite view. LOL So I travel the entire bus line in reverse from greenbelt and I obviously miss TK. Might be for the better. Here is the happy mistake. I got off at a stop and thought this might look like an office park that would be suitable for an AMP. After a short walk BINGO. Enter and. 60 for hour and mamsan asks first time. !! Of course my typical response is friend told me about it. To the room then TS then back. Decent 30 min message, then of course the ineveitable. I am a FS guy, hence the 1. 4 response and she b bak. Ok. 8 min later and the dream progresses as expected. In the dream she is taller than my pref. I guess 5'-8", I am more of a shorty preference I like a at 5' spinner. At any rate looks at 9 and a decent B / C cup natural was all perfect. Great dream and well skilled. Of course I asked name for you guys, however her skill proved the name to be elusive. Her name was "7". No lie. !

Anyway, I am back up here for another week, so I do not want to ruin the locaaaal address, if LEO is watching the board considering the negative post of TK after good postings. That is a Tennessee LEO tactic, So PM me if you want more info. Also If any DC mongers are visiting ATL hit me up, I do have the down low on ATL. ONON and keep safe. CH.I've also done the Metro & Bus to & from the Greenbelt AMPs. You've probably figured out that your two choices are both on the Green Line: College park or Greenbelt stations. Rather than the bus, you can always do Uber, Lyft or a regular taxi. Do some searching and you can find another business (medical office, financial advisor, dentist, etc) that is close enough but a legitimate destination or pick-up point. It's pretty easy to time your Metro trip in order to be able to take a bus within 5-10 minutes of your arrival at the Metro station. I almost always Uber back when I'm finished because you someties have to wait up to an hour for a bus.

Biminitn
11-11-17, 12:47
Great advice. Thanks for local knowledge help. If anyone finds themselves in ATL. I would be happy to return the favor.

I've also done the Metro & Bus to & from the Greenbelt AMPs. You've probably figured out that your two choices are both on the Green Line: College park or Greenbelt stations. Rather than the bus, you can always do Uber, Lyft or a regular taxi. Do some searching and you can find another business (medical office, financial advisor, dentist, etc) that is close enough but a legitimate destination or pick-up point. It's pretty easy to time your Metro trip in order to be able to take a bus within 5-10 minutes of your arrival at the Metro station. I almost always Uber back when I'm finished because you someties have to wait up to an hour for a bus.

Ginger Man
11-12-17, 19:56
The truth is out there.

https://nypost.com/2017/11/11/sex-worker-with-over-10000-partners-reveals-what-men-really-want/

Well, yeah.

RonJambo
11-13-17, 12:12
Decided to try th GB scene for the first time. Settled on VIP. Got to the location after dark. Not a single car parked in the lot. Ring the doorbell and mamasan lets me in. Asked if I've been there before. Of course my answer was yes! She didn't believe me LOL. Got to a room and asked for Happy based on reviews. Mama said that she's gone and then asked me why I would ask for her because I clearly didn't know her. That was a little strange. Anyways, Cookie comes in the room. About 5'6. Body in her late 20's, face early 40's. Great natural breasts. Could've sworn they were fake until I touched them. Nipples like pencil erasers. Small ass. Very soft skin. TS was ok with little attention to the boys. Back to the room and face down. No real massage. Just her sitting on my butt and making small talk while she lightly rubbed on my back. Since I wasnt getting a massage figured I'd initiate the flip. She asked me what I wanted. "Everything". Quoted $.4. Told her I only had $.2. She was cool with that. Left for a minute or two. When she came back she got undressed and started a cat bath. Pretended like she was about to do a BBBJ. Put the hat on and proceeded to give a lackluster CBJ. After 2 minutes she hopped on. Asked her for more head, but she refused? Anyways, dug her guts out in multiple positions (cg, acg, mish, and k9) and popped in the bag. Not my best experience, but whatever. Will not repeat with her.

Sparky Love
11-13-17, 22:07
I have seen a couple of new locations advertising in the Temple Hills and Forrestville areas over the last year or so. From what I recall there hasn't been many reviews of these establishments. I'm considering making a trip to visit one of these places and was looking for some tips to improve the experience. I have never ventured outside of Greenbelt or Beltsville but I am always looking for new experiences.

MaxRodman
11-14-17, 04:40
I have seen a couple of new locations advertising in the Temple Hills and Forrestville areas over the last year or so. From what I recall there hasn't been many reviews of these establishments. I'm considering making a trip to visit one of these places and was looking for some tips to improve the experience. I have never ventured outside of Greenbelt or Beltsville but I am always looking for new experiences.I've had 2 good visits with Diamond in Temple Hills, high marks on looks and zest. Chanel and Gina, now gone. Mamasan is a skilled curator. Anyone with experience at nearby Emerald?

LoveDemAzn
11-14-17, 15:38
Decided to try th GB scene for the first time. Settled on VIP. Got to the location after dark. Not a single car parked in the lot. Ring the doorbell and mamasan lets me in. Asked if I've been there before. Of course my answer was yes! She didn't believe me LOL. Got to a room and asked for Happy based on reviews. Mama said that she's gone and then asked me why I would ask for her because I clearly didn't know her. That was a little strange. Anyways, Cookie comes in the room. About 5'6. Body in her late 20's, face early 40's. Great natural breasts. Could've sworn they were fake until I touched them. Nipples like pencil erasers. Small ass. Very soft skin. TS was ok with little attention to the boys. Back to the room and face down. No real massage. Just her sitting on my butt and making small talk while she lightly rubbed on my back. Since I wasnt getting a massage figured I'd initiate the flip. She asked me what I wanted. "Everything". Quoted $.4. Told her I only had $.2. She was cool with that. Left for a minute or two. When she came back she got undressed and started a cat bath. Pretended like she was about to do a BBBJ. Put the hat on and proceeded to give a lackluster CBJ. After 2 minutes she hopped on. Asked her for more head, but she refused? Anyways, dug her guts out in multiple positions (cg, acg, mish, and k9) and popped in the bag. Not my best experience, but whatever. Will not repeat with her.Every time you go to a new place and mamasan ask you if you been here? Just said yes and giver her some girls name that haven't been there for awhile and say the last time you visit was like 4 months ago. Always work for me and have great experience once they know you been there.

BigCoolie
11-16-17, 04:00
What scene do you normally visit?

GB is not the only one, but it is the easiest to find by far. I believe that is why the popular girls come and go so quickly here. Anyway, try VIP during lunch time and you will receive much better results. I have noticed that TK is better late in the afternoon and evening.

Stay safe gents and ladies.

Decided to try th GB scene for the first time. Settled on VIP. Got to the location after dark. Not a single car parked in the lot. Ring the doorbell and mamasan lets me in. Asked if I've been there before. Of course my answer was yes! She didn't believe me LOL. Got to a room and asked for Happy based on reviews. Mama said that she's gone and then asked me why I would ask for her because I clearly didn't know her. That was a little strange. Anyways, Cookie comes in the room. About 5'6. Body in her late 20's, face early 40's. Great natural breasts. Could've sworn they were fake until I touched them. Nipples like pencil erasers. Small ass. Very soft skin. TS was ok with little attention to the boys. Back to the room and face down. No real massage. Just her sitting on my butt and making small talk while she lightly rubbed on my back. Since I wasnt getting a massage figured I'd initiate the flip. She asked me what I wanted. "Everything". Quoted $.4. Told her I only had $.2. She was cool with that. Left for a minute or two. When she came back she got undressed and started a cat bath. Pretended like she was about to do a BBBJ. Put the hat on and proceeded to give a lackluster CBJ. After 2 minutes she hopped on. Asked her for more head, but she refused? Anyways, dug her guts out in multiple positions (cg, acg, mish, and k9) and popped in the bag. Not my best experience, but whatever. Will not repeat with her.