PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

MaxRodman
01-05-19, 10:32
I'd planned a trip to BO in Suiteland but mamasan told me all the attendants had changed on Thursday. So back to square one. Who impresses you at VIP, RS, or BO, if you've experienced the new lineup? And why? I'm partial to tall and busty. PM if desired.

A Happy 2019 thanks!

Max.

DCHung
01-05-19, 11:59
My favorite Victoria is on "vacation". I have no ETA on her return. Ana was unavailable so I met with Gina. Her massage was so good that I was afraid I was going to short timed. That was not the case. She's slow to warm up but once the main event starts she comes to a full boil. Ana is better with the teasing but Gina catches up at the end. Both Are different but excellent in their own way.

Nothumbs
01-05-19, 19:06
I'd planned a trip to BO in Suiteland but mamasan told me all the attendants had changed on Thursday. So back to square one. Who impresses you at VIP, RS, or BO, if you've experienced the new lineup? And why? I'm partial to tall and busty. PM if desired.

A Happy 2019 thanks!

Max.If you can get her, Victoria at RS sounds like exactly your type. She's a bit pushy, but performs well. I usually ask for Candy, but she wasn't coming in until later, so Anna helped me out today. I love them all there. New girls coming next week apparently. I've been to VIP and was unimpressed, or at least not enough to skip a visit to RS. Need to try BO; maybe next weekend. Who to ask for?

Mr1972
01-05-19, 21:01

A Happy 2019 thanks!

Max.I would say that RS and Blue Ocean are best places in the area. Have been to both numerous times and never had one bad experience. Haven't been to Blue Ocean past two weeks, but know that they have changed the girls there this past week. Coffer was my favorite at Blue Ocean, but she moved on. As for RS, have tried out Gina, and Victoria. Gina is the more talkative-friendly type, warms up to you slowly, and Victoria is more business-like. Gina has more curves than Victoria, while Victoria has better boobs in my opinion but both are easy on the eyes. Anna always does the job right. Haven't tried out Candy yet. I've never felt like I wasted my $ at RS or Blue Ocean, can't say the same for VIP, TK Therapy, CY Acupressure, Cherry Acupressure or Oriental Wellness. Your experience may vary as usual, be safe and happy mongering!

HeavenKnows
01-05-19, 21:16
If you can get her, Victoria at RS sounds like exactly your type. She's a bit pushy, but performs well. I usually ask for Candy, but she wasn't coming in until later, so Anna helped me out today. I love them all there. New girls coming next week apparently. I've been to VIP and was unimpressed, or at least not enough to skip a visit to RS. Need to try BO; maybe next weekend. Who to ask for?Just to weigh in with my experience. I used to frequent RS and never left disappointed. The facility is clean and TS very convenient. Mamasan is usually very nice and helpful. I've had the pleasure of Anna a couple of times but the others that location attracts have always met my needs very well. If I was to recommend a sure thing RS would be my first recommendation for an AMP.

HK.

Miketastic69
01-05-19, 22:24
Hey Mid Atlantic Gents-.

I usually visit the area once or twice a year on business, and last year thoroughly enjoyed VIP after some research and followup. Does this spot still take the cake over RS or Cherry in terms of looks and service? Ill be there next week and despite some mention of other spots, wondering if this is still "can't miss" category? Its interesting to hear about the Blue Ocean version here. I can attest to the place of the same name in Orlando that offers essentially the closest thing to PSE in the country (aside from the greek double I had at GG down the street!) The damn place ruined it for me as result of the bar being raised so high! Thanks all and if ever down in FL, feel free to ask me for info!

Urb.All are good. I like VIP personally. You're right about GG and BO. I spent a year in Orlando on an IT contract and Cherry Blossom was my goto spot almost daily. I also loved Tina's Angels (was it Tina)? Anywho, both gone but they have been replaced by two jewels.

Have fun in Maryland and DC. You're already smart enough to know to visit GB.

Horsetrader
01-06-19, 02:20
Hey Mid Atlantic Gents-.

I usually visit the area once or twice a year on business, and last year thoroughly enjoyed VIP after some research and followup. Does this spot still take the cake over RS or Cherry in terms of looks and service?

All are good. I like VIP personally. You're right about GG and BO. I spent a year in Orlando on an IT contract and Cherry Blossom was my goto spot almost daily.Miketastic69 is right that all are good, but don't expect any of them to compare to the top places in Orlando.

MaxRodman
01-06-19, 09:24
Thanks for the info. Much to consider. I've sampled RS' bench, and it sounds as if VIP hasn't impressed in recent weeks. I think I'll chance it w / Blue Ocean, and if so report back.

Max.

StrawMan83
01-06-19, 18:20
After one great visit to Blue Ocean, I went again Christmas week. Mamasan recognized me but said no lineup since only one girl was free. Saw Michelle who was was ok looking and in her 40's. I should have left or taken a walk til Julia was free. Michelle was a bust, did everything but was rushed and mechanical.

I'll try again with the new roster but theyre 1 for 2 with me.

BoobyHunter
01-06-19, 20:38
Thank you everyone for the constant updates. Last time I was in VIP, I was with Scarlett. I think that was back in October. We had a great GFE session, but I'm assuming she's gone now. I know that if I go to VIP that I'm pretty sure to have a good time. However, it's been awhile since I've last had a good rimjob and I'm wondering if anyone has any good recommendations in GB. I know some of the kgirls in Tyson's AAMP scene do it, but it would be nice to find something closer. The Thai girls in Hanover don't do it, at least the one's I've been with. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Miketastic69
01-06-19, 21:02
All are good. I like VIP personally. You're right about GG and BO. I spent a year in Orlando on an IT contract and Cherry Blossom was my goto spot almost daily. I also loved Tina's Angels (was it Tina)? Anywho, both gone but they have been replaced by two jewels.

Have fun in Maryland and DC. You're already smart enough to know to visit GB.If Tara opens up a shop again please send me a message ASAP. I will fly down that same day no matter where I am in the world. Unless I am back in a German fkk.

TheBigOne10
01-07-19, 00:12
Evening gents,

I dreamt I was starting to get an itch I couldn't quite get rid of and decided to have it scratched at VIP. Saw the lineup and chose Yo-Yo (cute face and curvy by AMP standards) paid the house fee and settled in for a nice TS. Plenty of teasing and touching both before flip and after. After shower enjoyed a relaxing massage and finished things up with CBJ, cowgirl, and doggy. Total damage was 1 $. 80.

BMoreDog69
01-07-19, 08:46
Not my cup of tea, though I never stop ladies when they do it so as to not mess with their routine (as long as they don't go too long).

In general, I'd say you've got the right picture. That kind of service is spotty, at best. I think the last times I remember receiving such service was Silk (couple years ago) and the occasional Tysons KGirl.

Good luck with that.

Thank you everyone for the constant updates. Last time I was in VIP, I was with Scarlett. I think that was back in October. We had a great GFE session, but I'm assuming she's gone now. I know that if I go to VIP that I'm pretty sure to have a good time. However, it's been awhile since I've last had a good rimjob and I'm wondering if anyone has any good recommendations in GB. I know some of the kgirls in Tyson's AAMP scene do it, but it would be nice to find something closer. The Thai girls in Hanover don't do it, at least the one's I've been with. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

BoobyHunter
01-07-19, 16:06
Not my cup of tea, though I never stop ladies when they do it so as to not mess with their routine (as long as they don't go too long).

In general, I'd say you've got the right picture. That kind of service is spotty, at best. I think the last times I remember receiving such service was Silk (couple years ago) and the occasional Tysons KGirl.

Good luck with that.Thanks BMD!

So I had the itch last night and definitely needed it to get scratched after my horrible session with one of the Chinese ads (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3895-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4096226#post4096226). I went to my go-to VIP. I've always had a good time there and the girls I got were great. This time. It seemed a little off. First off, Mint is a tall, slender, and pretty. I can tell she's older than the other girls I've been with. Late 30's, early 40's. Very nice natural boobs too. IF they're man-made, then God bless the hands that made them. She asked me where I was from and I said I was Korean and then that's when things went. Awkward. We spoke Korean the rest of the time and she was still nice, but she mentioned that the next time I come on that I shouldn't say I'm Korean. She says it can be awkward for the girls, but the other girls I've been with actually became more open when they learned I was Korean. But yeah, overall, it was good time, but just a little awkward. Not as GFE as my previous experiences there. Last time I was there, Scarlett couldn't stop kissing me and cuddled with me afterwards. I'm not sure if it was because I'm Korean or if that's just her.

I think it might be time to check out a new place. Apparently RS and VIP are pretty similar. Got to give it a go!

CaponeBone
01-07-19, 17:02
I think I need to wing man with you next time. LOL.

Thanks BMD!

So I had the itch last night and definitely needed it to get scratched after my horrible session with one of the Chinese ads (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3895-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4096226#post4096226). I went to my go-to VIP. I've always had a good time there and the girls I got were great. This time. It seemed a little off. First off, Mint is a tall, slender, and pretty. I can tell she's older than the other girls I've been with. Late 30's, early 40's. Very nice natural boobs too. IF they're man-made, then God bless the hands that made them. She asked me where I was from and I said I was Korean and then that's when things went. Awkward. We spoke Korean the rest of the time and she was still nice, but she mentioned that the next time I come on that I shouldn't say I'm Korean. She says it can be awkward for the girls, but the other girls I've been with actually became more open when they learned I was Korean. But yeah, overall, it was good time, but just a little awkward. Not as GFE as my previous experiences there. Last time I was there, Scarlett couldn't stop kissing me and cuddled with me afterwards. I'm not sure if it was because I'm Korean or if that's just her.

I think it might be time to check out a new place. Apparently RS and VIP are pretty similar. Got to give it a go!

Urbanite
01-07-19, 22:29
All are good. I like VIP personally. You're right about GG and BO. I spent a year in Orlando on an IT contract and Cherry Blossom was my goto spot almost daily. I also loved Tina's Angels (was it Tina)? Anywho, both gone but they have been replaced by two jewels.

Have fun in Maryland and DC. You're already smart enough to know to visit GB.Hi Mike- Amen on the old Cherry Blossom! Its obviously morphed into the Golden Gate / Blue Ocean / Kissimmee Spa PSE factories! While we are on the subject of great services check this place out folks: classymassages.com in Ft Lauderdale. If you guys ever get down here and don't want to spare any expense!

Ill report on VIP next week.

BoobyHunter
01-08-19, 16:43
I think I need to wing man with you next time. LOL.It definitely helps being Korean except this time with Mint. It's the only time, both with AMPs and kgirls in Tyson's, when the girl told me not to tell other girls that I'm Korean. Besides this time with Mint, Korean girls always become more open once they find out I'm Korean.

BMoreDog69
01-09-19, 08:46
It's possible she may have been a local lady, and worried that she would be recognized within the community. The only thing faster than light, as I understand it, is the Korean gossip line.

It definitely helps being Korean except this time with Mint. It's the only time, both with AMPs and kgirls in Tyson's, when the girl told me not to tell other girls that I'm Korean. Besides this time with Mint, Korean girls always become more open once they find out I'm Korean.

Thumper51
01-09-19, 15:20
It's possible she may have been a local lady, and worried that she would be recognized within the community. The only thing faster than light, as I understand it, is the Korean gossip line.You hit the nail on the head BD69!

BoobyHunter
01-09-19, 17:02
It's possible she may have been a local lady, and worried that she would be recognized within the community. The only thing faster than light, as I understand it, is the Korean gossip line.Pretty much!!

MaxRodman
01-11-19, 09:50
My first time at BO, and I was impressed by the very clean, discrete location. Christine is a shapely 30-something with a lot of enthusiasm. I saw the other two working at BO and I C offers the most looks-wise. Overall a 7. 5 out of 10 experience.

WnkYah
01-11-19, 12:25
Thank you everyone for the constant updates. Last time I was in VIP, I was with Scarlett. I think that was back in October. We had a great GFE session, but I'm assuming she's gone now. I know that if I go to VIP that I'm pretty sure to have a good time. However, it's been awhile since I've last had a good rimjob and I'm wondering if anyone has any good recommendations in GB. I know some of the kgirls in Tyson's AAMP scene do it, but it would be nice to find something closer. The Thai girls in Hanover don't do it, at least the one's I've been with. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!Well, my previous ATF in Tysons used to do this with a passion, but last time I saw her (AFTER her rates went up) she didn't do it all. I didn't ask, but it was one of the reasons I went to see her. The Hanover Thai girls definitely won't do it. In fact the last visit I had the lady didn't want me to touching her pussy, asshole, or anything because she was "allergic". I'm not sure their service is keeping up with their prices. If you find someone else in the area that does it, I would love to know! I'll share the same.

DCHung
01-13-19, 09:01
If you can get her, Victoria at RS sounds like exactly your type. She's a bit pushy, but performs well. I usually ask for Candy, but she wasn't coming in until later, so Anna helped me out today. I love them all there. New girls coming next week apparently. I've been to VIP and was unimpressed, or at least not enough to skip a visit to RS. Need to try BO; maybe next weekend. Who to ask for?RS added candy and Cici to the rotation. I haven't met either of them and hope they live up to RS standards.

JamesGlia
01-13-19, 12:44
I'm not originallly from this area. Are places like blue ocean 80 house fee and 100 tip? Any help appreciated.

DCHung
01-13-19, 13:20
I'm not originallly from this area. Are places like blue ocean 80 house fee and 100 tip? Any help appreciated.I'd consider that $100 as the base.

Jokester1
01-13-19, 19:31
I'm not originallly from this area. Are places like blue ocean 80 house fee and 100 tip? Any help appreciated.House fee is $70 at Blue Ocean.

Dave1984
01-14-19, 08:31
I'm not originallly from this area. Are places like blue ocean 80 house fee and 100 tip? Any help appreciated.Usually $140 for FS.

Bacon Bread
01-14-19, 08:56
Usually $140 for FS.If the girl is relatively young and good looking. Might offer less for older.

BMoreDog69
01-15-19, 08:55
I have not met Cici, yet. Candy is a mature lady with a brick $hit-house build and "eye popping features". Not young and hard bodied, like Victoria. If you like mature curves, then Candy and Gina (my go to choice) are excellent choices. Candy's personality is playful & naughty, and unlikely to disappoint. FWIW, I enjoy PYTs, and have partaken of some upscale KGirl services in Tysons Corner, and I feel like I am missing nothing here (except maybe the condo atmosphere).

When I got an upseller on my first visit, and said something, she was gone the next week. RS has been responsive to other reasonable comments / requests, and has been a total pleasure to work with. I'll be the first guy to go looking elsewhere if there is no talent, and I have been a steady fan ever since I started. I also like that, more so than some places, they seem to go out of their way to let you meet the other ladies.

RS added candy and Cici to the rotation. I haven't met either of them and hope they live up to RS standards.

WnkYah
01-15-19, 15:24
This is really good intel. I am thinking of heading there in the coming days! The only thing I miss about the condo set up is the GFE (BBBJ and LFK).

I have not met Cici, yet. Candy is a mature lady with a brick $hit-house build and "eye popping features". Not young and hard bodied, like Victoria. If you like mature curves, then Candy and Gina (my go to choice) are excellent choices. Candy's personality is playful & naughty, and unlikely to disappoint. FWIW, I enjoy PYTs, and have partaken of some upscale KGirl services in Tysons Corner, and I feel like I am missing nothing here (except maybe the condo atmosphere).

When I got an upseller on my first visit, and said something, she was gone the next week. RS has been responsive to other reasonable comments / requests, and has been a total pleasure to work with. I'll be the first guy to go looking elsewhere if there is no talent, and I have been a steady fan ever since I started. I also like that, more so than some places, they seem to go out of their way to let you meet the other ladies.

HeavenKnows
01-15-19, 16:41

When I got an upseller on my first visit, and said something, she was gone the next week. RS has been responsive to other reasonable comments / requests, and has been a total pleasure to work with. I'll be the first guy to go looking elsewhere if there is no talent, and I have been a steady fan ever since I started. I also like that, more so than some places, they seem to go out of their way to let you meet the other ladies.Glad to hear the choices are still very good at RS. If Cici is the same one I had last year she was cute and petite and very anxious to please. I have not been there for a while but never was disappointed with any visit. Interesting to hear they have a more mature person there as in the past the talent was always in the 20's range.

HK.

Harry Krevitz
01-15-19, 17:46
Channel is young, looks like mid 20's or so, long brown hair, thin, not too tall, average sized top, and very pretty. She brings a breath of fresh air to VIP with her sexy, warm demeanor and has great service to go along with her good looks. She's probably in the top 3 of all the best looking girls that have ever worked there IMO. She said that she's new to this area so I don't think she's the same Channel that has been mentioned at other local spas recently. I would definitely recommend a visit, I think you'll be pleased.

HK.

MiracleMet
01-15-19, 22:19
I'll second the review of Candy. Older, small, built sturdy, but a fire cracker with a very dirty mind (the BJ may or may not have been covered, it was a bit of a blur! She also gives a rim job so be ready for it!

Prefer Gina, but Candy can be a fun change pace. Was suggested CiCi buy the other girls, will see how it goes.

JTreehorn14
01-15-19, 22:35
Channel is young, looks like mid 20's or so, long brown hair, thin, not too tall, average sized top, and very pretty. She brings a breath of fresh air to VIP with her sexy, warm demeanor and has great service to go along with her good looks. She's probably in the top 3 of all the best looking girls that have ever worked there IMO. She said that she's new to this area so I don't think she's the same Channel that has been mentioned at other local spas recently. I would definitely recommend a visit, I think you'll be pleased.

HK.Shaved, trimmed, or natural kitty?

Harry Krevitz
01-16-19, 16:35
Shaved, trimmed, or natural kitty?She was clean shaven and if I remember correctly, you prefer bushy which is rare with Asians. Anyway she's pretty cute give her a try.

WxMan1
01-16-19, 20:55
Usually $140 for FS.Does the $140 include the house fee, or is that the "TIP"?

Urbanite
01-17-19, 01:35
As usual this didn't disappoint! I drew June? Or maybe Channell? Either way very pretty with nice features all around. Commenced with TS, followed by very sensual fingertip massage, ball licking and CBJ. Returned the favor with some light clit teasing and on to main event. Finished reverse CG and out the door. By comparison, my DC eros incall was an embarrassing rip off. Will only stick to such action in S. Florida.

Climaxxxx
01-17-19, 06:15
Dream on bargain hunter.

Does the $140 include the house fee, or is that the "TIP"?

Dave1984
01-17-19, 11:11
Does the $140 include the house fee, or is that the "TIP"?Just the tip. Quite a bit of info if you read back in the posts.

NerdyDoc2017
01-17-19, 11:46
New member here. Also new to the scene recently. Usually frequent around AMPs in PG county. Visited RS last week and got to meet Cici for the first time. She is young, 20's to 30's, around 5'6 to 5'8?. She told me she worked in philadelphia and recently moved here. She has a slender body with a nice pair of tits. Maybe has some work done, but looks very natural. She is talkative but could be very business like at times. TS was ok. Excellent fingertip massage, CBJ and mish, and endgame with doggie. Nice shaven kitty. She let me play around a little bit, which was nice. I might not repeat as I am new to the game and would like to explore a bit more.

Look is probably 5/10.

Body is 7/10.

Ass 6/10.

Service 6/10.

First post, so go easy on me.

WnkYah
01-17-19, 14:29
Decided on a whim to go to RS instead of my usual VIP. MS was very nice and said if I don't like who she sent I could get another. She sent Gina. She wore a very revealing red dress and had nice curves so I said yes. Gina is late 30's with lovely natural beasts, typical Asian ass, and nice long legs and hair. TS was standard and she asked permission to do just about anything. Conversation flowed quite nicely and this was an aspect of my visit that I really appreciated. Her English skills are pretty good and she has a bit of personality. Massage was thorough and quite good.

After the flip she massages my legs and teased quite a bit. She went out for supplies and came back and began a fantastic BLS and honestly one of the best CBJs I've ever had. When I was ready we finished in AKG.

I had a great visit and would repeat. One hour + house. 4 tip.

Mr1972
01-17-19, 18:58
Haven't tried out the new lineup at RS and Blue Ocean. Any of you mongers experienced BBBJCIM, BBBJTCWS, BBBJWF, Greek, CIM with any of the new girls there? Had a favorite but she moved on. Been trying out TK Therapy, VIP, and Cherry Acupressure. Would appreciate any info, thanks. Happy mongering and be safe!

Hugh Jardon
01-17-19, 19:48

HK.Harry, everything you say about "Chanel" is true, except how you spelled her name!

I went to VIP on the basis of your post and was not disappointed at all. She is just as you describe, very small girl, 94 pounds since I asked her, real sweet, will get in any position you ask her to. She does a little closed mouth kissing, can work the snapper while you are impaling her, and doesn't mind a smack or two on the ass during doggy. She says she might be around for only 3-4 weeks, and I will see her again, hopefully.

A definite recommend!

Harry Krevitz
01-17-19, 21:43
Harry, everything you say about "Chanel" is true, except how you spelled her name!

I went to VIP on the basis of your post and was not disappointed at all. She is just as you describe, very small girl, 94 pounds since I asked her, real sweet, will get in any position you ask her to. She does a little closed mouth kissing, can work the snapper while you are impaling her, and doesn't mind a smack or two on the ass during doggy. She says she might be around for only 3-4 weeks, and I will see her again, hopefully.

A definite recommend!Hugh, I'm glad that you enjoyed your visit with her as much as I did, she is sweet. If I had more time and money to see her often I probably would've kept her close to the vest. As far as misspelling her name goes, I caught that too after it was too late to correct it. Thanks for the good vibes.

HK.

RustyMuffler
01-18-19, 11:52
As it happens, I just read a post providing a very good explanation of the costs involved in an AMP visits under Massages on the Special Interests forum. I have copied and pasted it below.

Keep in mind, the prices mentioned may not line up with what the local area guys are paying right now. Market forces determine that. Luckily, that info is easy to find right here in this forum.

This appears to be a heyday for AMPs in PG County. So get out there and enjoy the show because someday guys will be lamenting how they miss how it was back in the "good old days" back in 2016-.

Does the $140 include the house fee, or is that the "TIP"?

There are two fees involved in any AMP visit and a tip.

1) The House Fee. - Usually 60 for the hour. That gets you an hour with the girl and whatever legitimate services that AMP provides: table shower, sauna, rub down, etc. All non-sexual services and all perfectly legal to contract and pay for. Some AMPs might have a lower rate, say 40 for a half-hour. This money goes to the house or AMP.

2) The "Tip" Fee - this is a misnomer as it really is a "fee" for extra services. Those services can be HE, HJ, BJ or FS. Rates vary from city to city and often AMP to AMP, but generally 40 gets the job done for a HJ and 100 brings CFS. You should expect to "negotiate" for these services in the middle of the rub down. Now be careful and in most locations offering money for sex acts is illegal. This money is the girl's money, but some portion she has to kick back to the house, or pay a room & board charge or other fees the house may impose on her. You'll never know and asking about it will make everyone nervous.

Finally there is a "tip"! As OP pointed out this is a service industry and like a waiter you owe them a "tip" for good service. So maybe you toss them an extra 10 for OK service and $40 for outstanding, mind-blowing experience?

So typically it is going to cost you anywhere from 160 to 200 for a FULL experience in an AMP.

_60 - House Fee.
100 - Tip Fee for a FS experience.
160 - minimal "cost" for a full date.
_20 - Standard "tip" for good service.
180 - total cost, nice FS date at AMP.

Good luck!

PS - Oh, and you are new and learning! NOTHING wrong with that at all! DO NOT EVER consider asking rookie questions makes you a "pain in the azz guy!" You aren't. The purpose of these boards is to share that kind of information. We all are new at some point and have to learn somewhere. Some choose to do it by making mistakes and experiencing "teachable moments." I think it makes sense to ask questions and learn that way! It is a heck of alot safer!

Urbanite
01-18-19, 22:08
Haven't tried out the new lineup at RS and Blue Ocean. Any of you mongers experienced BBBJCIM, BBBJTCWS, BBBJWF, Greek, CIM with any of the new girls there? Had a favorite but she moved on. Been trying out TK Therapy, VIP, and Cherry Acupressure. Would appreciate any info, thanks. Happy mongering and be safe!Unless I'm mistaken, such services are available only in the Orlando area. Specifically GG and BO!

JohnMason1967
01-18-19, 23:55
Unless I'm mistaken, such services are available only in the Orlando area. Specifically GG and BO!I've also had BBBJ, COF, CIM and Greek in New York and Philly. Did a bit of wild BB pussy rubbing / dipping at VIP in PG last summer with Sasha, and posted my experience on the forum a couple months ago.

WxMan1
01-19-19, 11:32
As it happens, I just read a post providing a very good explanation of the costs involved in an AMP visits under Massages on the Special Interests forum. I have copied and pasted it below.

Keep in mind, the prices mentioned may not line up with what the local area guys are paying right now. Market forces determine that. Luckily, that info is easy to find right here in this forum.

This appears to be a heyday for AMPs in PG County. So get out there and enjoy the show because someday guys will be lamenting how they miss how it was back in the "good old days" back in 2016-.So it looks like a choice between Blue Ocean and VIP Acupuncture for best service at this time?

BMoreDog69
01-19-19, 12:07
I have experienced the full range of services at AMPs, regardless of geographic region. IMO, in general, available services tend to depend on a few things:

* The local legal environment, which tends to vary by county or other legal geographic boundary. Some are more / less permissive / aggressive about enforcement.

* The ladies. Aka YMMV. Some ladies like to do things certain ways, or are more / less comfortable with certain things. Maybe they are from an establishment that offers all services, but working in a place that is more restrictive (see above). Ladies also become more comfortable with clients over time. This is a business transaction, but it does help to have some level of rapport with these ladies.

* The client. I think I tend to do fairly well, receiving good service. Some of those reasons may include things like appearance and mannerisms, but I think the biggest reason is the way I tip. I pay the full house fee and tip up front. There is a risk here, with possibly getting poor service from a new lady. However, that risk is offset by not needing to stop midway and negotiate tips, which can always be a bit nerve-wracking for some folks, both personally and legally. I try to be generous, but not overly so, so as to avoid any upsell, which is a huge redflag for me. There are other benefits, IMO, but that would be for another discussion.

Also, looks like Gina will be at RS for another two weeks. Hooray!

JohnMason1967
01-20-19, 22:22
I have experienced the full range of services at AMPs, regardless of geographic region. IMO, in general, available services tend to depend on a few things:

* The local legal environment, which tends to vary by county or other legal geographic boundary. Some are more / less permissive / aggressive about enforcement.

* The ladies. Aka YMMV. Some ladies like to do things certain ways, or are more / less comfortable with certain things. Maybe they are from an establishment that offers all services, but working in a place that is more restrictive (see above). Ladies also become more comfortable with clients over time. This is a business transaction, but it does help to have some level of rapport with these ladies.

* The client. I think I tend to do fairly well, receiving good service. Some of those reasons may include things like appearance and mannerisms, but I think the biggest reason is the way I tip. I pay the full house fee and tip up front. There is a risk here, with possibly getting poor service from a new lady. However, that risk is offset by not needing to stop midway and negotiate tips, which can always be a bit nerve-wracking for some folks, both personally and legally. I try to be generous, but not overly so, so as to avoid any upsell, which is a huge redflag for me. There are other benefits, IMO, but that would be for another discussion.

Also, looks like Gina will be at RS for another two weeks. Hooray!I agree about having to stop halfway to negotiate a tip! What a drag. Over the years, I have come up with a different strategy. I negotiate it all up front. Let the gal know right away that I'm not there for a backrub or a shower, but to fuck. Generally, I've found the formers not be be that great most of the time, although I know some mongers like the touch and scrub. I'm just there for the FS. Anyway, my strategy let's me know what's on the menu, and if it's just a handshake, or worst yet, just a rub, I'm out of there with nothing lost. Sometimes, I'll risk the house fee if the vibes or intel is good, but even with that, I usually want to see the gal before I hand over any loot. If mama doesn't play along, well, there's always the next place and time.

Truthsayer
01-20-19, 23:03
Stopped by RS for a visit Saturday shortly after they opened. Drew Kim. Paid my fee and got ready for the table shower. During the shower, Kim noticed the scar on my chest and said she would only give me a massage. I protested, and she checked with mamasan. She was also hesitant and I said I saw Victoria 3 times last year without any problems. Apparently a few weeks ago, they had to call 911 when a monger had some issues a few weeks ago and they didn't want to have a repeat of the problem. Told them my issue wasn't a heart attack but a valve issue, but I don't think they understood the difference. They refunded the fee and away I went. I hope I don't have to give up this habit.

DCHung
01-21-19, 07:46
Haven't tried out the new lineup at RS and Blue Ocean. Any of you mongers experienced BBBJCIM, BBBJTCWS, BBBJWF, Greek, CIM with any of the new girls there? Had a favorite but she moved on. Been trying out TK Therapy, VIP, and Cherry Acupressure. Would appreciate any info, thanks. Happy mongering and be safe!In general, those are not available.

StrawMan83
01-22-19, 23:19
I wound up at Blue Ocean late last week. Was given the option of Julia or Christina. Christina looked decent but Julia was great before. Mamasan escorted me to a room and asked if I'd like to take a shower myself. No thanks, I'll wait for the hot chick to do it. I laid down in the room, felt like 20 minutes before Julia came in but it was relaxing.

TS was good, a little teasing. Massage was not good, I lasted only a few minutes beforre I asked to skip to the next step. Julia teased me with her fingers as I let my hands wander.

As for the main event, since she recognized me from before she allowed a bit more. BLS and DATY were added which was nice.

Mamasan said that the whole staff was turning over this week, including her but hopefully the next group will be as good.

JRockerX
01-22-19, 23:31
Hello, I saw couple posts back about the Tyson K-AAMP operations. Can anyone give more information about that? I was always curious about it, but I heard you will need to have references or verification for it.

You can PM if you don't feel like putting it out in the public.

I appreciate it.

RonSwanson
01-23-19, 01:17
I'm interested in this info also. I have P411 but I'm not sure if anyone uses it anymore.

Hello, I saw couple posts back about the Tyson K-AAMP operations. Can anyone give more information about that? I was always curious about it, but I heard you will need to have references or verification for it.

I appreciate it.

Pikey488
01-24-19, 14:00
Was in the area and decided to stop by CA. Never have gone wrong here. Met Annie she was very nice gave a great massage and was an overall good time highly recommend. Won't comment on age because I can never tell. Body was slamming and skin was smooth. She's here until Sunday and stated that business has been slow due to shutdown. If you need more specifics feel free to pm.

AMP7171
01-24-19, 21:15
Gucci, formerly from TK has returned to the area for a month. She is currently at Angel Acupressure (Pandora Spa / HM Acupressure) in College Park. Same great HT. Same great ST. . . 6+$. 4.

Shallow Hall
01-24-19, 23:15

I appreciate it.There's a massage thread in the Northern VA section just like there's one here. If you want specifics, I suggest you take a look there. But to save you some time, the sense I get is the menu in NOVA is limited across most, if not all, operations. I see the term "standard NOVA finish" often which means just a HE.

It seems the mongers in NOVA are a little envious of what's available in PG. There might be one off situations, but they are the exception rather than the rule.

BMoreDog69
01-24-19, 23:38
The high end places, located in gated / private condos, blow away what's available here, but you pay full on escort prices. They are very difficult to get into, and probably impossible now. A couple websites have recently gone dark. Victoria at RS said she used to work at one of them. I'd suggest forgetting about that option.

Shallow Hall
01-25-19, 12:13
The high end places, located in gated / private condos, blow away what's available here, but you pay full on escort prices. They are very difficult to get into, and probably impossible now. A couple websites have recently gone dark. Victoria at RS said she used to work at one of them. I'd suggest forgetting about that option.I thought he was asking about the MPs in Tyson's, but your post clarifies.

Your description is spot on. Their screening process is very strict. Even if you provide what they're looking for, there's no guarantee you'll get in.

The providers are very attractive and typically provide great service in a clean, quiet atmosphere. They rotate about every 7-10 days.

JohnMason1967
01-25-19, 18:18
Very Good X-perience with Chanel at VIP. As reported a few days ago on the forum, she's skinny with somewhat natural B+ Cups, and long silky hair. Disappointed a little that she wasn't in her 20's. She is probably about 33, which is fine. Nice face.

Highlights included her tiny tongue licking my bare shaft as it was dribbling pre-cum. She licked it up. Smiled and looked at herself sucking in the mirror. On with the cover for very good standing BJ with good view in mirror. BBBJ was not on the table, and I tried.

On to Mish, drilling her tight little shaved hole. She has a nice big clit that was sticking up for attention. Gave it a few little licks and rubs between plunging sessions and she gave me little sweet moans that seemed real. We would break every once in a while for some hot mutual masturbation, and she seems to dig that.

Tried to stick it up her ass, while in mish because she arched her back and she seemed to be saying plug it in--it was just too tight. After a few pokes at her little brown starfish, she laughed, and said "wrong hole. " I think if I was a bit less wide or with some extra lube, greek might have been OK with her. Not sure.

We had been going at it for about 15 minutes, when she flipped and did a great doggy trick with her legs spread wide and bent like a pretzel on the edge of table. I Thought again about plugging that nice tight brown hole that was winking at me, but stuck with plowing her fleshy pussy lips. After a while in the pretzel pose, she slid off the table with her feet on floor, which was not as good, but fine. Later I asked her to return to pretzel and she did, which was the best position--a really tight grip.

Back to mish for the finish because I like gals to look and smile at me as I cum. I asked her to talk dirty, and she gave me good moans in between "fuck me baby" "fuck me daddy" --a bit staged, but ok. I pulled off the cover and starting stroking like a porn star, and she was licking her lips. Very hot. "Cum for me baby. " I told her I wanted a COF. "No my makeup. Cum on my body, baby. " I didn't push it, and blasted a giant load on her tits, stomach, legs, and pussy.

We cleaned up and she followed with a good back rub for 10 minutes. Did that walking on back trick. Junior started twitching and I thought about asking for a second pop, but I didn't have time.

I've been with more that 300 gals over the years, and I'd put her in the top 50. Standard PG damage. I gave her a nice tip, which was well deserved.

StrawMan83
01-26-19, 02:44
Is there a big difference between visiting during the workday vs the weekends? I try to go right after work its not happening due to work / traffic. How busy are RS or VIP on weekends? Or at 7 pm?

DCHung
01-26-19, 09:41
Is there a big difference between visiting during the workday vs the weekends? I try to go right after work its not happening due to work / traffic. How busy are RS or VIP on weekends? Or at 7 pm?In general lunch breaks on weekdays are busiest. Weekend vary depending on weather or sporting events. With the furlough over expect a temporary surge.

MaxRodman
01-28-19, 10:18
Momo at TK just got a great review on another board. What stood out, so to speak, were her D's. Can anyone corroborate? And with more detail? PM if desired.

Thanks!

Max.

PorthonKao
01-28-19, 15:51
Momo at TK just got a great review on another board. What stood out, so to speak, were her D's. Can anyone corroborate? And with more detail? PM if desired.

Thanks!

Max.OMG, not just only the Ds, she had the whole package.

Her last day here was supposed to be the 27th, going.

Back to Vegas. Hopefully she will return.

Miketastic69
01-30-19, 19:16
OMG, not just only the Ds, she had the whole package.

Her last day here was supposed to be the 27th, going.

Back to Vegas. Hopefully she will return.I would love to see here in sin city!

HappyLeo99
02-03-19, 11:26
This is a late report, but I saw Gina at RS a couple of weeks ago. And just about everything being said is true. Beautiful, great body, and intelligent -- nice conversation -- and great service.

For me, we simply did not connect -- which is too bad -- and is definitely not her fault. But what should have been a spectacular encounter ended up being just OK.

I won't repeat, but do highly recommend.

PixelsAndGrids
02-03-19, 12:08
Thanks BMD!

I think it might be time to check out a new place. Apparently RS and VIP are pretty similar. Got to give it a go!I saw Mint at VIP late last year and she is as you described. I was supposed to have Seven, but she had a rush VIP regular and promised to make up for it next time. Yes, Mint is not in her 20's, but she's got a nice personality, though not as flirtatious as Seven was when she gave me a table shower before Mint took over. I'm pretty sure Mint's boobs are real. The thing about her is she's very tight and I was surprised and could barely hold out.

HappyLeo99
02-04-19, 18:27
I generally resist going back after a favorite has left, but decided to check out Lanham Relax last week.

The door was answered by a very attractive woman in her mid-to-late 30's, and I thought Alright! She took me to a room and told me to wait 15-20 minutes. I considered leaving, but felt pleased with my greeter. Ended up waiting for 30 minutes. And a different woman came in to take care of me. Tata is in her 30's, but looks much younger, attractive, with a very shapely full-figure. Not dressed too sexy, but showed curves. No shower was offered, but I though. OK, very busy. Very odd massage, she went to the foot of the table and never came around, she did get up on the table, but it was all business. She was very stand-offish until after everything was done. Not a great massage and she kept a towel over my whole body the whole massage which was mediocre. After she finished the back and turned over, things stayed a bit odd. No heat, not much interest, but it was OK. She is very attractive.

After we are done and getting round to dress, we chit-chatted and she has a fantastic personality. I don't know what to say about recommendation. I may go back.

DCHung
02-05-19, 08:09
This is a late report, but I saw Gina at RS a couple of weeks ago. And just about everything being said is true. Beautiful, great body, and intelligent -- nice conversation -- and great service.

For me, we simply did not connect -- which is too bad -- and is definitely not her fault. But what should have been a spectacular encounter ended up being just OK.

I won't repeat, but do highly recommend.I'd recommend giving her another chance. There is something comforting about seeing a familiar face. Anyone know when she'll be back?

Mandane
02-05-19, 12:24
Going to be in the area Thursday. Anyone know the current lineup at BO?

Julia seems to be well reviewed here, but I am wondering who the other choices may be so I can research them in advance.

CStrong79
02-05-19, 12:49
Is there a big difference between visiting during the workday vs the weekends? I try to go right after work its not happening due to work / traffic. How busy are RS or VIP on weekends? Or at 7 pm?Like someone else said, weekday lunch hours can be kind of busy with folks looking for a pop and then heading back to the office. I usually try to go around 11 to avoid the traffic.

RonSwanson
02-06-19, 02:09
I got off work early due to the snow last week so I decided to head down to RS in Greenbelt. I ask for Gina and she thought we had met before and was enthusiastic the whole time. Average natural body and all the activities you would expect so I don't think anyone would be disappointed.

MaxRodman
02-06-19, 11:34
Well folks, we've established that Gina at RS is a star performer, and I've contributed a supporting review. Who else in the Greenbelt area (and let's throw in Lanham and Blue Ocean) is an outstanding performer? I have a window in a couple of days and welcome input. PM if you prefer, and thanks!

Max.

HappyLeo99
02-06-19, 19:19
I finally had the great pleasure of Shiny and her great tits.

To be honest, this was not the session I expected based on other reviews. And she is a little thicker than expected, but very shapely and both chest and butt are very nice, I would agree with an earlier review that describes her as a little older. But she is attractive. But the menu was not unusual or was anything completed with any great enthusiasm. But it was definitely fantastic. A truly great massage followed by some intense pleasure. I would really like to hear about some of her services from guys who have reviewed her by PM, but as a new member I understand there may be some reticence (new member, not new to the scene).

I will likely see again.

DCHung
02-07-19, 09:21
Well folks, we've established that Gina at RS is a star performer, and I've contributed a supporting review. Who else in the Greenbelt area (and let's throw in Lanham and Blue Ocean) is an outstanding performer? I have a window in a couple of days and welcome input. PM if you prefer, and thanks!

Max.You can't go wrong with Anna at RS.

MaxRodman
02-08-19, 16:48
Sorry if you're not old enough to place this radio call. Someone I know went to RS today at about 2 pm. He went upstairs as two of our least fav uncles came down, a man and a woman, dressed like just folks. Mamasan told my friend to come back another day. Not sure if it was a bust, a warning, or just WTF. My pal left the building, the neighborhood, and the county. Now he's counting his lucky stars. Watch your six.

Max.

RonSwanson
02-10-19, 04:06
Went to TK and met Sugar. The quick details are 30 ish, Natural D's, Non-GFE and very limited English. She a real pro and everything else (a wide variety) was above average. Due to the language barrier, I'm not sure if she is going to be there for 7 days or 7 days a week. I recommend.

DCHung
02-10-19, 18:08
Sorry if you're not old enough to place this radio call. Someone I know went to RS today at about 2 pm. He went upstairs as two of our least fav uncles came down, a man and a woman, dressed like just folks. Mamasan told my friend to come back another day. Not sure if it was a bust, a warning, or just WTF. My pal left the building, the neighborhood, and the county. Now he's counting his lucky stars. Watch your six.

Max.No issues at RS. It was related to a couples dispute not related to any regulatory matter.

MaxRodman
02-12-19, 07:23
No issues at RS. It was related to a couples dispute not related to any regulatory matter.Even scarier!

DCHung
02-13-19, 08:37
2 New girls at RS. Purple and J / Jae / Ji?

Gina and Cici are on "vacation".

I wasn't introduced to either of them.

Bacon Bread
02-14-19, 11:45
Has anyone been to Emerald, Blue Ocean, and Seven enough to say whether there's any consistent difference in the age of the girls?

WalterKovacs
02-14-19, 13:26
Called VIP and Angel both MMS said Chanel and Shiny (Gucci) are on "Vacation". Can anyone recommend other girls who do what they do at VIP / RS / TK / Angel etc.

MaxRodman
02-14-19, 14:55
Called VIP and Angel both MMS said Chanel and Shiny (Gucci) are on "Vacation". Can anyone recommend other girls who do what they do at VIP / RS / TK / Angel etc.At this board's advice I visited Sugar at TK. Highly recommended. Short, built, real Ds. Knows what she's doing plus a v. Good massage.

NovaDogs17
02-15-19, 18:01
I've been trying to read between the lines to figure out where these locations are and if there are websites for photos. Is this all by word of mouth?

Bacon Bread
02-15-19, 23:38
I've been trying to read between the lines to figure out where these locations are and if there are websites for photos. Is this all by word of mouth?Most of the PG AMPs advertise on CityX and the ads include the addresses. No websites or photos. The posts here are mostly info and reviews of specific therapists.

AllenLi
02-16-19, 01:06
Tried her a few days ago based on recommendations on the board. She is OK. The breast should be C and not real but get done well. However I will not recommend or visit her again since I had much better experience before. RS: Anna, DD, May, Gina, Candy; VIP Gina, Channel, Sharon, Sasa; Angel Shiny etc. Can provide better service.

Hugh Jardon
02-16-19, 10:35
Most of the PG AMPs advertise on CityX and the ads include the addresses. No websites or photos. The posts here are mostly info and reviews of specific therapists.You can do a search on Google Maps for "Massage Parlor near Greenbelt" and most of these places will come up.

Mandane
02-16-19, 14:38
You can do a search on Google Maps for "Massage Parlor near Greenbelt" and most of these places will come up.Even better check the Rubmaps page for Greenbelt. If you aren't a subscriber you can still see the listing with address and phone number, you just can't read the reviews.

https://www.rubmaps.com/greenbelt-massage-parlors-md#rubmaps.

JohnMason1967
02-16-19, 19:42
Even better check the Rubmaps page for Greenbelt. If you aren't a subscriber you can still see the listing with address and phone number, you just can't read the reviews.

https://www.rubmaps.com/greenbelt-massage-parlors-md#rubmaps.Any young (20's-early 30's) pretty spinners in PG this week? Getting the itch again. PM is fine.

WalterKovacs
02-16-19, 19:52
Anymore recommendations? I see Anna name a lot which spot is she at? RS or VIP?

Called VIP and Angel both MMS said Chanel and Shiny (Gucci) are on "Vacation". Can anyone recommend other girls who do what they do at VIP / RS / TK / Angel etc.

Korman23
02-17-19, 11:51
Anymore recommendations? I see Anna name a lot which spot is she at? RS or VIP?Anna is at RS but not sure if she is currently working or when she is working.

WalterKovacs
02-17-19, 13:09
Anna is at RS but not sure if she is currently working or when she is working.I called. She isn't. Anyone else? PM me.

WalterKovacs
02-17-19, 15:45
So I called TK and asked for line up they said Sugar, BB and Mary. Can anyone confirm it's the same Mary from a year or two ago?

Jax23
02-18-19, 10:08
Where can I fine a massage with Big boob d cup or bigger?

Sleep
02-18-19, 16:31
Yoyo at VIP in a one word review: Meh.

Plumpish, lazyish, fairly unengaged. No connection. Not horrible, just meh. Only real upside was no hassle or haggle over the standard fee that was offered for services rendered, which were standard in nature.

MrContact
02-18-19, 19:36
Mary's back.

Metloaf
02-19-19, 06:37
Was informed LE walked in and ordered all too leave. Wasn't open yesterday, maybe another one bites the dusk.

Have anyone else tried magic this week?

SpaSearcher
02-19-19, 12:44
Where can I fine a massage with Big boob d cup or bigger?Looking for the same. Last time I was in the area I Saw gucci if any of you remember her at TK. I was at TK about 4 months ago and none of the girls working had any size.

AMP7171
02-19-19, 13:46
Looking for the same. Last time I was in the area I Saw gucci if any of you remember her at TK. I was at TK about 4 months ago and none of the girls working had any size.Gucci is now Shiny at Pandora Spa / HM Accupressure in College Park. Last I heard she was on vacation. Don't know when she will return.

FunShip75
02-19-19, 22:52
Looking for the same. Last time I was in the area I Saw gucci if any of you remember her at TK. I was at TK about 4 months ago and none of the girls working had any size.Just had a great visit with Kaye at VIP. Big natural boobies.

SpaSearcher
02-20-19, 09:46
Just had a great visit with Kaye at VIP. Big natural boobies.Thanks for the info.

Agrego
02-20-19, 20:40
Anna is at RS but not sure if she is currently working or when she is working.I have not had the pleasure to meet Anna at RS but when I have gone by Gina tells me only the best things about her. She has said the same thing too about Victoria, given Gina's quality massage, table shower and recommendations, I would be led to believe you can't go wrong with Gina or any of the workers at RS. Normally I try and shop around different businesses but I think RS has earned my exclusive repeat business.

RS can often be busy and a 15 min wait can become easily a 30 min wait but someone will check in to make sure you haven't left and to let you know they haven't forgotten. If they stick you in a room that seems on the smaller side to wait with only a massage table and a chair, relax in the chair and be patient if your schedule allows. They will ask if you'd like to go to a bigger room, I suggest the only response you have is "Yes", don't complain about the wait and enjoy your hhr or hr session.

JohnMason1967
02-22-19, 01:05
Any young (20's-early 30's) pretty spinners in PG this week? Getting the itch. PM is fine.

Toro75
02-22-19, 09:23
Where can I fine a massage with Big boob d cup or bigger?Any luck on finding any top heavy providers? I enjoyed Kara when she was at RS. I like them with curves. Still looking for a replacement. Happy hunting!

Jax23
02-22-19, 11:03
Tried her a few days ago based on recommendations on the board. She is OK. The breast should be C and not real but get done well. However I will not recommend or visit her again since I had much better experience before. RS: Anna, DD, May, Gina, Candy; VIP Gina, Channel, Sharon, Sasa; Angel Shiny etc. Can provide better service.Got to meet sugar at tk. She wanted 1 at at for a HJ. Melons was about a fake c cup. Would not repeat.

DCHung
02-22-19, 13:31
Any young (20's-early 30's) pretty spinners in PG this week? Getting the itch. PM is fine.You need to add 10 years to your search.

UnsungHero
02-22-19, 19:28
I have not had the pleasure to meet Anna at RS but when I have gone by Gina tells me only the best things about her. She has said the same thing too about Victoria, given Gina's quality massage, table shower and recommendations, I would be led to believe you can't go wrong with Gina or any of the workers at RS. Normally I try and shop around different businesses but I think RS has earned my exclusive repeat business.

RS can often be busy and a 15 min wait can become easily a 30 min wait but someone will check in to make sure you haven't left and to let you know they haven't forgotten. If they stick you in a room that seems on the smaller side to wait with only a massage table and a chair, relax in the chair and be patient if your schedule allows. They will ask if you'd like to go to a bigger room, I suggest the only response you have is "Yes", don't complain about the wait and enjoy your hhr or hr session.I guess Anna is on a break till the first week of March.

She suggested Jessica, Erika and Candy this week.

I set up an appointment around 9:00 PM 2 days back and met Jessica. She looked middle aged, well endowed, sexy and willing to please.

The TS was nice and she kept me interested all the way through.

Although she came out in flying colors from FS point of view, I will give her a 3 out of 5 because of a non-existent massage and she smelled really BAD from her mouth.

Paid the house fee and a tip of 1. 2. I will come back for Anna as always!

BMoreDog69
02-22-19, 21:21
My first time back to RS after Gina went on vacay, and I saw Jessie. Jess is cute with some real curves. Jess is chatty and playful. As mentioned, the massage was lacking, but who goes for the massage? I must admit to being spoiled by Gina, as we just click, but I had a good time with Jessie.

There were none of the breath issues, but I understand that does happen at times.

I guess Anna is on a break till the first week of March.

I set up an appointment around 9:00 PM 2 days back and met Jessica. She looked middle aged, well endowed, sexy and willing to please.

Although she came out in flying colors from FS point of view, I will give her a 3 out of 5 because of a non-existent massage and she smelled really BAD from her mouth.

JohnMason1967
02-22-19, 22:20
You need to add 10 years to your search.It baffles me that there are not a lot more of the younger providers, based on general demographics.

MrContact
02-23-19, 10:23
It baffles me that there are not a lot more of the younger providers, based on general demographics.Why would it baffle you?

LA, NYC, San Fran get all the hottest and youngest (in America). From there it just trickles down.

Most of the young super-hotties stay in their countries, can be found in places like Seoul, Tokyo, Hanoi, etc.

RonSwanson
02-23-19, 12:09
Mary's back.I went and visited Mary for the first time and it was a real mixed bag. We got friendly very quickly and did a lot of activities but everything was very rushed. I asked her about it at the end and she said that the Mama was pressuring them hard about getting people in and out quick. It had potential to be a good experience but I didn't enjoy it so I will move on to another.

SuperJimmyC
02-23-19, 14:49
I would have told her I don't care what Mama said. I paid for an hour and I'm staying for an hour.

If she really insisted, I'd leave and I'd make sure she knew I wasn't coming back, I'm reporting this stuff to people, and to also make sure mama knows - the world will know.

IMHO, too many mongers are being pushed around by MPs and escorts regarding time contracted for.

MP mongers and Escort mongers seem to be running at only around 50% successful session rate - from what I've been reading. It's a shame.

Happy Mongering!!

SJ.

I went and visited Mary for the first time and it was a real mixed bag. We got friendly very quickly and did a lot of activities but everything was very rushed. I asked her about it at the end and she said that the Mama was pressuring them hard about getting people in and out quick. It had potential to be a good experience but I didn't enjoy it so I will move on to another.

Thumper51
02-23-19, 17:12
I went and visited Mary for the first time and it was a real mixed bag. We got friendly very quickly and did a lot of activities but everything was very rushed. I asked her about it at the end and she said that the Mama was pressuring them hard about getting people in and out quick. It had potential to be a good experience but I didn't enjoy it so I will move on to another.IMHO Mary has thought too highly of herself for the past 4 or 5 years. She showed me her true colors about 4 years ago and it was so ignorant, I boycotted TK for over a year. Probably the least attractive provider I've encountered in the seven years in the hobby.

JohnMason1967
02-23-19, 21:52
Why would it baffle you?

LA, NYC, San Fran get all the hottest and youngest (in America). From there it just trickles down.

Most of the young super-hotties stay in their countries, can be found in places like Seoul, Tokyo, Hanoi, etc.I travel to NYC, and occasionally to other major centers, such Toronto, LA, San Fran, and Miami. I agree, those are the hottest spots. I would expect Philly, due to its proximity to NYC, would have a greater hot "trickle. ".

JohnMason1967
02-24-19, 12:41
I travel to NYC, and occasionally to other major centers, such Toronto, LA, San Fran, and Miami. I agree, those are the hottest spots. I would expect Philly, due to its proximity to NYC, would have a greater hot "trickle. ".And trickling further to Bailtimore and DC.

HappyLeo99
02-24-19, 19:57
And trickling further to Bailtimore and DC.Definitely trickling to DC. If you chat with the providers seems that except for the few who live locally, the rest all live in NY and come down for set periods.

Start2
02-24-19, 21:38
Why would it baffle you?

Most of the young super-hotties stay in their countries, can be found in places like Seoul, Tokyo, Hanoi, etc.Confirmed. You can wait for leftovers or take a little trip.

A few years ago I took a little trip up to NY. Did my research and had a good time. On the way back had a layover and tried another. Struck Gold and considered returning the following weekend but realized I'd become hooked if I continued.

RonSwanson
02-26-19, 00:40
Confirmed. You can wait for leftovers or take a little trip.

A few years ago I took a little trip up to NY. Did my research and had a good time. On the way back had a layover and tried another. Struck Gold and considered returning the following weekend but realized I'd become hooked if I continued.So I've been wonder about this. I haven't been to NYC, but it seems like it would be good for a hobby trip for a day or three. Would it be best to drive or take some sort of public transportation options?

Cowboy Wilson
02-26-19, 01:04
I took Anna's suggestion of Erika. She say "Young, cute," didn't say anything about the nice rack, and a little bit of a bubble bum. Nice friendly girl and good massage.

I guess Anna is on a break till the first week of March.

Bacon Bread
02-26-19, 10:30
Went to Emerald over the weekend. My session was with Momo. She's around 40, slim, nice fake tits.

It was a nice session, perhaps not outstanding enough to go out of my way to repeat. Standard Greenbelt services and price.

OlderNotWiser
02-26-19, 18:09
The best way to NY City is the Bolt Bus. They also have comparable competitors. You can go from Greenbelt to NYC for $14 to $18 one way.

There are 4 trips a day from & 7:00 am to 6:45 pm. It cost more than that for tolls and you can sit back and read or use free Wi-Fi.

Can also leave from Baltimore. I stay at the POD Hotels. There are two in Manhattan within walking of the bus drop-off / pick-up.

They have tiny modern style rooms. $95 night weekends with shares bath, $145 for private bath. During the week under $100 for full room.

RonSwanson
02-26-19, 23:07
The best way to NY City is the Bolt Bus. They also have comparable competitors. You can go from Greenbelt to NYC for $14 to $18 one way.

There are 4 trips a day from & 7:00 am to 6:45 pm. It cost more than that for tolls and you can sit back and read or use free Wi-Fi.

Can also leave from Baltimore. I stay at the POD Hotels. There are two in Manhattan within walking of the bus drop-off / pick-up.

They have tiny modern style rooms. $95 night weekends with shares bath, $145 for private bath. During the week under $100 for full room.Thank you.

AMP7171
03-01-19, 11:14
Gucci is now Shiny at Pandora Spa / HM Accupressure in College Park. Last I heard she was on vacation. Don't know when she will return.Gucci, formerly of TK and HM Acupressure, is back in the area as of today. She at Lanham Relax.

BMoreDog69
03-02-19, 01:31
I saw Jess last week, and Erica this week. I think Erica is a little younger, and has a great little figure with more natural grooming downstairs. Where Erica really shined was her touch had a super sweet quality to it, whether during the table shower or the massage. I always opt for a second half massage and she had me going in and out of consciousness.

Either lady should not disappoint.

Harry Krevitz
03-02-19, 14:24
Harry, everything you say about "Chanel" is true, except how you spelled her name!

A definite recommend!Chanel is back from vacation and is as sweet as ever, also saw another new girl that has a similar build but I didn't catch her name. Will have to try her next time.

I would definitely recommend Chanel though, she's a winner.

HK.

Hans3
03-03-19, 10:47
Is TWBC really closed down? Another website has it listed as closed.

AMP7171
03-03-19, 11:22
Is TWBC really closed down? Another website has it listed as closed.From a comment on the other website: "They closed 2/28/19, MMS told me they just move to the cherry place. 7801 belle point dr greenbelt".

MrContact
03-03-19, 17:52
From a comment on the other website: "They closed 2/28/19, MMS told me they just move to the cherry place. 7801 belle point dr greenbelt".Dang. So then what happened to Cherry? Did Cherry move / close?

DCHung
03-04-19, 06:26
Dang. So then what happened to Cherry? Did Cherry move / close?Ca was never as busy as their competitors. I assume they were just merged.

NewB 2221
03-04-19, 18:35
Few days ago, was at VIP because of a stressful today. At first, I felt uneasy because Kraft was only about a week ago. I was looking around the room for camera or digital recording device. But eventually, I just decide to F it and enjoy. Girl is fine. Experience is great. None of that is important.

As I was leaving, I guess another poor Philippine fellow (or something, I don't know), well dressed, was ushered out like 10 seconds behind me. We didn't make much eye contact, but as I'm about 5 feet from my car, out of the corner of my eyes, a cop car pulled into the parking lot. Inside, I am freaking the F out. I mean, did he see me leaving? But if he did, he must have saw the Philippino leaving too (since he was about 10 seconds behind me). Both of us got into our cars around the same time, but he bounced immediately. I stalled just for a brief moment just to see if something is about to go down, but seeing the other guy leaving, I figured, yea. Probably should gtfo out, so I immediately pulled out after him.

The cop car didn't have siren on. Didn't seem to be in a rush. He just parked and sat there (not sure if there's a partner). I mean, what could he have been doing there? Understandably, there are other businesses in the area, so he might be visiting the church for all I know.

But imaginations start going wild.

What if they really plant camera or audio?

What if there are observers across the street writing down license plates?

What if he's there to collect evidence?

I mean, if that was a raid, they would send more than 1 car right? But I am still freaking out over the thought that VIP might have been compromised and a lot of people are going to be Krafted.

Harry Krevitz
03-04-19, 23:46
Few days ago, was at VIP because of a stressful today. At first, I felt uneasy because Kraft was only about a week ago. I was looking around the room for camera or digital recording device. But eventually, I just decide to F it and enjoy. Girl is fine. Experience is great. None of that is important.

As I was leaving, I guess another poor Philippine fellow (or something, I don't know), well dressed, was ushered out like 10 seconds behind me. We didn't make much eye contact, but as I'm about 5 feet from my car, out of the corner of my eyes, a cop car pulled into the parking lot. Inside, I am freaking the F out. I mean, did he see me leaving? But if he did, he must have saw the Philippino leaving too (since he was about 10 seconds behind me). Both of us got into our cars around the same time, but he bounced immediately. I stalled just for a brief moment just to see if something is about to go down, but seeing the other guy leaving, I figured, yea. Probably should gtfo out, so I immediately pulled out after him.

The cop car didn't have siren on. Didn't seem to be in a rush. He just parked and sat there (not sure if there's a partner). I mean, what could he have been doing there? Understandably, there are other businesses in the area, so he might be visiting the church for all I know.

But imaginations start going wild.

What if they really plant camera or audio?

What if there are observers across the street writing down license plates?

What if he's there to collect evidence?

I mean, if that was a raid, they would send more than 1 car right? But I am still freaking out over the thought that VIP might have been compromised and a lot of people are going to be Krafted.I was just there this afternoon and everything's fine. I can assure you if they were compromised they would have already closed shop. They are well aware of the Florida situation which was a totally different scenario that involved alleged trafficking. I'm no lawyer but I'm pretty sure that any secret video recordings would not be admissible evidence without written consent anyway. Besides if you were in any trouble a few days ago you would've known about it by now, not to mention that you broke no laws by merely exiting a massage establishment. And anyone can write down a license plate number, so what? Everybody has one.

Just calm down grasshopper everything is going to be okay.

Member #6465
03-05-19, 01:05
I was just there this afternoon and everything's fine. I can assure you if they were compromised they would have already closed shop. They are well aware of the Florida situation which was a totally different scenario that involved alleged trafficking. I'm no lawyer but I'm pretty sure that any secret video recordings would not be admissible evidence without written consent anyway. Besides if you were in any trouble a few days ago you would've known about it by now, not to mention that you broke no laws by merely exiting a massage establishment. And anyone can write down a license plate number, so what? Everybody has one.

Just calm down grasshopper everything is going to be okay.There was no trafficking in Florida. That was bullshit. AMPs operate in pretty much the same way around the country. The ones around the dmv are no different to the ones in florida. If pigs want to call it trafficking to justify bugging a parlor under the patriot act era laws they can. It appears they need no real evidence and human trafficking means whatever they say it means. DMV AMPs get the girls the same way as the florida AMPs. I'm sure there is some level of economic coercion but I have yet to encounter a single provider in over a decade of mongering that was truly traffic like in a liam Nelson movie. The AMP kraft got busted in had gift certificates and positive yelp reviews from female customers. The owner participated in sex acts too for tips. Make no mistake this was scary because if it can happen in a place like that it can certainly happen in greenbelt. The politics of this hobby have changed.

MrContact
03-05-19, 07:30
[Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

Max #01
03-05-19, 09:46
I've seen guys sitting in parked cars near VIP more often than not. My guess is private security for the businesses, but I'm never sure. I've left and gone somewhere else if it doesn't "feel right". But, I would be very cautious if TWBC reopens under a new name, especially if they do a lot of advertizing.

John2526
03-05-19, 15:08
I'm sure there is some level of economic coercion...If it wasn't for economic coercion, I doubt any of us would go to work.

JRockerX
03-06-19, 02:44
Went to TWBC the other day and was told that they are moving to the address of Cherry. I am guessing they are the same owner and just want to consolidate. But I have personally never been to Cherry.

Max #01
03-06-19, 09:34
Went to TWBC the other day and was told that they are moving to the address of Cherry. I am guessing they are the same owner and just want to consolidate. But I have personally never been to Cherry.Cherry is about 1. 5 miles away from the now-former TWBC. It's literally a few doors away from RS in the same office building complex. Cherry has a side entrance and a separate exit door, albeit on the same hallway. The only drawback is that the entrance is directly across from a barber shop which frequently has its doors open with guys hanging around outside during warmer weather.

MaxRodman
03-06-19, 17:48
Gents, who has good insight into talent at VIP? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they've got the strongest bench right now, though I only have experience with Gina. I've heard buxom Kaye was gifted but I don't know if she's still there or if she's all that. Any insights? PM if desired, I'll report back what I discover.

Max.

RonSwanson
03-07-19, 18:19
We all have our different favorite parts but mine is the time from when the fingers start to grazing up to the beginning of the final activity. So who would you recommend that spends the most time and variety in the warm up zone. I can be more specific in PMs if this is too vague. Thanks in advance for any leads.

BMoreDog69
03-07-19, 23:01
Saw Cici at RS for the first time, today. She's long, slender and cute with nicely enhanced Cs, and a nice little personality. Pretty standard RS service, which is good.

BMoreDog69
03-07-19, 23:07
The talk about Cherry moving, to their new location, makes me (personally) a tad nervous. That area is nice and quiet, and I suspect generally free of unfriendly traffic. I didn't stop by to see what Cherry looked like, but that's two businesses in close proximity. I hope they all keep a low profile (I. E. No screaming neon "open" or "massage" signs.) to draw unwanted attention.

OlderNotWiser
03-08-19, 10:27
Decided to visit VIP. First choice Chanel busy. Second choice Kay not there on Thursday. Was told there was new girl Jay. Why not. She is youngish?, small, perfect figure, great English and great service. Turns out she is Annie from CA. When the new owners moved into CA, she changed her name and switched to VIP. It was embarrassing because I had seen her at CA in January and didn't remember. She remembered me. Guess I didn't expect the spa and name switch. Eight more days here, then off for awhile.

MrContact
03-08-19, 21:19
Saw Cici. She's nice and I actually dug her personality but she just couldn't measure up to my ATF Gina.

I miss Gina.

Cici is really nice though. I liked her teasing the best.

If anyone wants to PM me goo teasers like the guy below, I also quite enjoy a good buildup.

Cheers boys.

BMoreDog69
03-09-19, 13:54
I had some extra time to waste, and was feeling like I wanted to try something different. Based on comments here about Channel at VIP, I called ahead and made my "reservation". MS asked me to wait a few, so I got ready and laid down on the table to close my eyes. When Chanel walked in my eyes nearly popped out. Chanel is good looking enough that I was actually a little concerned about possible issues with quality of the session. Chanel is quite petite (not super tiny), nicely enhanced, very cute and speaks pretty good English.

Chanel gave a good TS, some light teasing, and then on to the good stuff. I appreciated the (ahem) vocal encouragements, which were subtle and not over the top, like you get with many ladies. No real massage to speak of but I can overlook that.

I figure there are really five factors to consider with any given lady: eye candy, chemistry, TS, "fun time" and the massage. We all rank the importance of each, and make our personal trade-offs on (say) eye candy versus massage or "fun time". The math here was a no-brainer, and I would easily see Chanel again. I am not giving up on RS, but I just needed a little variety.

WalterKovacs
03-10-19, 15:15
Finally decided to see Chanel. She was cute but not super hot like everyone's made her out to be. Maybe a 7 out of 10,7. 5 at best. Good but not great. Really friendly and accommodating, playful. 60 for hr 1. 4 for her.

Massage was really good. On the flip she didn't do BBBJ which was annoying. Cause I swore why'all said she did. Slow CBJ she climbed on top rode me for a bit. I stood up pounded from front and then. Stood her up and pounded from back til completion really tight and wet. Good kitty and could take D. Good session overall.

Was bummed about BBBJ does anyone know who gives it at the pg spots? I hear Mary is back.

Max #01
03-11-19, 08:35
Finally decided to see Chanel. She was cute but not super hot like everyone's made her out to be. Maybe a 7 out of 10,7. 5 at best. Good but not great. Really friendly and accommodating, playful. 60 for hr 1. 4 for her.

Massage was really good. On the flip she didn't do BBBJ which was annoying. Cause I swore why'all said she did. Slow CBJ she climbed on top rode me for a bit. I stood up pounded from front and then. Stood her up and pounded from back til completion really tight and wet. Good kitty and could take D. Good session overall.

Was bummed about BBBJ does anyone know who gives it at the pg spots? I hear Mary is back.In all the years I've been visiting AMPs in the DMV, I don't think I've ever gotten a BBBJ anywhere except at the Columbia-area "tease" places.

RonSwanson
03-11-19, 12:00
I also saw Chanel last week and nothing new to report. Very basic massage over a sheet and then quickly to the main event. She did have a good attitude and nice enhancements but didn't really provide any of the build up that I enjoy (and am still searching for recommendations). Most will probably enjoy their time but I'll keep moving on to the next one.

BMoreDog69
03-11-19, 19:01
Just like in the civvie world, BBBJs depend on multiple factors, and fall into the YMMV category. Sometimes these things can be worked out with careful selection, repeated dates, etc.

Max #01
03-11-19, 21:05
Just like in the civvie world, BBBJs depend on multiple factors, and fall into the YMMV category. Sometimes these things can be worked out with careful selection, repeated dates, etc.Completely agree! My history of repetition with the same AMP includes ample DATY and a complete disregard for a traditional massage while progressing right into the extras.

JohnMason1967
03-12-19, 00:43

Was bummed about BBBJ does anyone know who gives it at the pg spots? I hear Mary is back.I got closer to a BBBJ with Chanel than in most AMPs. She licked the underside of my bare shaft and slurped some pre-cum for about 2 minutes. Looked at herself doing it like a pornstar in the mirror. Then, she wanted to put on the cover, but I asked for more bare licking, which she accommodated for another couple of minutes. Then I asked her to put it in her mouth and she nicely refused. I tried for a while, told her "extra tip" several times, but BBBJ was a no go.

Curious if you greeked her. I thought she might go for it, but I poked at it several times and my cock wouldn't fit.

DCHung
03-12-19, 05:56
Saw Cici. She's nice and I actually dug her personality but she just couldn't measure up to my ATF Gina.

I miss Gina.

Cici is really nice though. I liked her teasing the best.

If anyone wants to PM me goo teasers like the guy below, I also quite enjoy a good buildup.

Cheers boys.Albeit a bit older than Gina. Check out candy. Nice girl takes her time and gives you the entire hour.

WalterKovacs
03-12-19, 20:39
Just like in the civvie world, BBBJs depend on multiple factors, and fall into the YMMV category. Sometimes these things can be worked out with careful selection, repeated dates, etc.So does that mean someone DID get BBBJ from Chanel? Or am I mistaken? Of course YMMV may very, that wasn't my point.

BlueFalcon123
03-13-19, 01:27
She is smoking hot. Porcelain skin and appears to be a body of a 25 yr old. She's older but does not look it. Great TS and massage. Loves to tease with her long silky hair. On the flip. WOW. Does the cover in mouth routine. Feels like the real thing. Loves to tease the head and watches herself in the mirror. Body is a 10. Flawless skin and c cups. Landing strip below. Does cowgirl, just puts it held way in for a bit, while doing that Asians squat. Then when she's ready, plops down hard and grinds. Again she loving herself In The mirror. She cums twice that way. Switch to Mish, then doggy. Ow both of us are watching in the mirror. Finish up that way. Fully exhausted. Didn't allow me to take pics, but cleaned me up with hot towel. Def will repeat.

Korman23
03-13-19, 09:53
In all the years I've been visiting AMPs in the DMV, I don't think I've ever gotten a BBBJ anywhere except at the Columbia-area "tease" places.Victoria at RS routinely would give BBBJ for a bit before the hood going on. I don't believe she is working currently though.

DCHung
03-14-19, 22:07
Victoria at RS routinely would give BBBJ for a bit before the hood going on. I don't believe she is working currently though.Victoria hasn't been at rs for a while. Anyone know when Gina is returning.

AllenLi
03-16-19, 00:40
Tried her a few days ago. Very good looking MILF and nice body. Natural D but a bit saggy. Overall still very good in her age. Service is very good. We clicked when we just met and everything progressed perfectly. Unexpected BBBJ during TS. The best TS ever. It was quick busy at that time at VIP but we took our time at TS. Back to room for more actions. B2 B slowly became private to private. Was hopping to insert the head in her V but did not happen. Hat on and main event begin. We did several positions but I really like her BBBJ. So hats off for wet, slow BBBJ until exploding a full load in her mouth. CIM was really nice and she did not quit until the my last drop came out. She did not swallow though. Damage was 1. 4 + house. Highly recommend and will repeat.

MrContact
03-17-19, 11:39
Anyone else have consistently bad experiences at VIP? Last time I walked in and asked for Chanel on the recommendation of this board, and MMS gave me a huge attitude, said I should've made an appointment, then stuck me with some really fugly girl that couldn't possibly have been Chanel. I walked out.

The time before that, I stayed, but got such absolutely horrible service (massage and TS) that I literally walked out after the flip. The girl gave me the biggest attitude about the tip, I just said fuck it.

For context, every time I go to twbc, rs, etc. I get great service and have no problems tipping house plus 1. without any haggling.

What's up with VIP? Has anyone else's experiences mirrored mine? Or do they just not like my face for some reason?

Gorbot
03-17-19, 17:18
Tried her a few days ago. Very good looking MILF and nice body. Natural D but a bit saggy. Overall still very good in her age. Service is very good. We clicked when we just met and everything progressed perfectly. Unexpected BBBJ during TS. The best TS ever. It was quick busy at that time at VIP but we took our time at TS. Back to room for more actions. B2 B slowly became private to private. Was hopping to insert the head in her V but did not happen. Hat on and main event begin. We did several positions but I really like her BBBJ. So hats off for wet, slow BBBJ until exploding a full load in her mouth. CIM was really nice and she did not quit until the my last drop came out. She did not swallow though. Damage was 1. 4 + house. Highly recommend and will repeat.Just moved here. Hope this isn't a dumb question. I did RTFF. Is VIP in Greenbelt, or whcih VIP is this? Tanks.

MrContact
03-17-19, 19:45
Sorry, for some reason, my last post didn't include my tip. 140.

Not 1.

I'm not cheap AT ALL.

I think 140 should be standard. Which is why I don't understand the crappy service or lack thereof at VIP.

Thoughts? Recs? PM me.

BMoreDog69
03-17-19, 21:31
VIP is not my "go to" location, but I have had fairly consistently good experiences, when I have gone. I have found if you want a specific lady, at any spa, that calling ahead is wise. I usually call about 30 minutes ahead of time and rarely have I had an issue. I'm sure the time of day matters.

Regarding the VIP location. You said you RTFF. Ummm. Google anyone?

Anyone else have consistently bad experiences at VIP? Last time I walked in and asked for Chanel on the recommendation of this board, and MMS gave me a huge attitude, said I should've made an appointment, then stuck me with some really fugly girl that couldn't possibly have been Chanel. I walked out.

The time before that, I stayed, but got such absolutely horrible service (massage and TS) that I literally walked out after the flip. The girl gave me the biggest attitude about the tip, I just said fuck it.

For context, every time I go to twbc, rs, etc. I get great service and have no problems tipping house plus 1. without any haggling.

What's up with VIP? Has anyone else's experiences mirrored mine? Or do they just not like my face for some reason?

Max #01
03-18-19, 10:24
I had a standard session with Gucci over the weekend. She moved over as a result of the TWBC / Cherry merger. She said she liked it better at Cherry because it was a more private location. Mamasan Kim brought me to a new room that was still under construction. She said they were doing remodeling. FYI, Gucci told me that there were three technicians working and that a 19-year old was starting in a couple of weeks.

Max #01
03-18-19, 10:30
My premium subscription on Rubmaps ran out a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to renew it. I noticed that they now accept payment by prepaid giftcards. Although more expensive than using your own credit card, I wanted to be as anonymous as possible by using a gift card. But, when I looked at them at the local 7-11, I noticed that you had to register them by using your real name, phone number and email. Am I missing something -- perhaps grabbed the wrong kind of card? -- or is this how things are done these days? If that's the case, there really isn't any advantage gained from using a gift card these days. Advice for a lot of us appreciated!

Korman23
03-18-19, 12:06
My premium subscription on Rubmaps ran out a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to renew it. I noticed that they now accept payment by prepaid giftcards. Although more expensive than using your own credit card, I wanted to be as anonymous as possible by using a gift card. But, when I looked at them at the local 7-11, I noticed that you had to register them by using your real name, phone number and email. Am I missing something -- perhaps grabbed the wrong kind of card? -- or is this how things are done these days? If that's the case, there really isn't any advantage gained from using a gift card these days. Advice for a lot of us appreciated!If you buy a Vanilla Visa giftcard there is no registration needed. It just has to be processed at the cash register to make sure the card is active, that's it. Not totally sure about other Visa / MC? AMEX giftcards but I am betting most are the same. Best to buy the cards at like Target or Walmart or something. One thing though, is if you put in a billing address, which you should at any website that I know of, you'll still need to put in your home address or something. I've never tried to just make up an address. Maybe you could just fake it and use a local store address or something. LOL If the address is legitimate I guess it would go through no matter what. I've used those vanilla cards at places like Amazon and you just use the name "Gift Card Recipient" instead of your own name to add it to the order.

David Celtic
03-18-19, 12:09
My premium subscription on Rubmaps ran out a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to renew it. I noticed that they now accept payment by prepaid giftcards. Although more expensive than using your own credit card, I wanted to be as anonymous as possible by using a gift card. But, when I looked at them at the local 7-11, I noticed that you had to register them by using your real name, phone number and email. Am I missing something -- perhaps grabbed the wrong kind of card? -- or is this how things are done these days? If that's the case, there really isn't any advantage gained from using a gift card these days. Advice for a lot of us appreciated!I bought a mastercard debit card at Wallmart. It's in my name but I only keep about $200 prepaid in it. If someone steals or hacks it, that's all they get.

Just tried the card at Rubmaps. Would not go through. But upon using another card I did not have to enter my address.

Jokester1
03-18-19, 15:09
My premium subscription on Rubmaps ran out a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to renew it. I noticed that they now accept payment by prepaid giftcards. Although more expensive than using your own credit card, I wanted to be as anonymous as possible by using a gift card. But, when I looked at them at the local 7-11, I noticed that you had to register them by using your real name, phone number and email. Am I missing something -- perhaps grabbed the wrong kind of card? -- or is this how things are done these days? If that's the case, there really isn't any advantage gained from using a gift card these days. Advice for a lot of us appreciated!I've bought several different kinds over the years, and registration was never required. Just a security option. What kind did you look at?

Max #01
03-18-19, 15:57
I've bought several different kinds over the years, and registration was never required. Just a security option. What kind did you look at?All three: Visa, MC and AMEX. Maybe I wasn't looking at the right ones?

Korman23
03-18-19, 21:38
All three: Visa, MC and AMEX. Maybe I wasn't looking at the right ones?As David mentioned below, were you using one of those prepaid type cards, where you choose what amount you want? Maybe that is why it would require registration. I just use the cards that come in one denomination only, $50, $100, etc.

Jokester1
03-19-19, 04:48
As David mentioned below, were you using one of those prepaid type cards, where you choose what amount you want? Maybe that is why it would require registration. I just use the cards that come in one denomination only, $50, $100, etc.You want the non-refillables. Doesn't matter if you buy the ones with a pre-set amount or the ones where you can choose how much you want (usually a $500 upper limit). I've never had to register any cards--it's just an option if you choose to do so for extra security.

Max #01
03-20-19, 10:50
You want the non-refillables. Doesn't matter if you buy the ones with a pre-set amount or the ones where you can choose how much you want (usually a $500 upper limit). I've never had to register any cards--it's just an option if you choose to do so for extra security.Thanks, everybody. I did find anonymous cards at the local Walmart, made my purchase and am back on RM!

RonSwanson
03-20-19, 16:31
You can also look at creating one time use virtual cards with privacy.com if you don't want the merchant to know any of your information.

JoeHat58
03-23-19, 09:00
Recently had the pleasure of meeting Candy and Jessie on separate visits.

Candy has D's (enhanced) and did a technique I have not experienced before. During rcg, she must have sensed something, hopped off and finished things with CBJ. It was wonderful.

Jessie was very playful and flirty from the get go. She gave one of the more GFE experiences I've had as far as clicking with a client.

Thumper51
03-25-19, 10:19
Rising Sun will be closed this week thru Sunday while the shower room is being renovated.

Regular hours will resume Monday 4/1.

T51.

OlderNotWiser
03-26-19, 07:05
Hope they are working on their plumbing and not installing LEO cameras.

BMoreDog69
03-26-19, 08:02
I'm guessing that part of this is a bigger water heater. There have been a few times when they were busy that they ran out of hot water for the TS.

Hope they are working on their plumbing and not installing LEO cameras.

MaxRodman
03-26-19, 10:26
Hope they are working on their plumbing and not installing LEO cameras.Anyone have a link showing what surveillance cameras would look like? Or would they be installed behind vents? I'm not looking forward to wearing these during a session, but it would've helped Kraft: https://bit.ly/2CDcrft.

Madness322
03-26-19, 13:40
Anyone have a link showing what surveillance cameras would look like? Or would they be installed behind vents? I'm not looking forward to wearing these during a session, but it would've helped Kraft: https://bit.ly/2CDcrft.If you go to this vendors site you can get an idea. It is actually pretty scary where they are hiding cameras. https://www.brickhousesecurity.com/hidden-cameras/best-hidden-cameras/ Smoke detectors, clocks and clock radios, air purifiers, all have been fitted with cameras. If you think a quick look around the room is going to help, you are probably wrong. My best guess it would be mounted high to have a good view of the massage table so look at the smoke detector, wall mounted clock or anything mounted on the top half of the walls or ceiling. Good luck.

Another way of detecting a camera is to use glasses or a device that detects an IR light source which the camera would need to see in the dark. You can actually use the camera in your phone, On an Iphone try shining your IR TV remote or other remote at the phones camera facing the user and see if you detect the flashing light. if so you have a pocket IR detector. It doesn't work on the main camera lens as that is fitted with an IR filter. My Iphone 6 shows the remote control flashing light when aimed at the screen.

BMoreDog69
03-29-19, 18:48
Stopped at Cherry since RS is closed for shower upgrades / repairs, and took the luck of the draw, and saw Gucci. Since RS is closed I hoped there might be some extra effort to woo customers over, but no such luck. Gucci is a nice enough, MILF-ish and with decent assets. The whole experience was pleasant and got the job done, but I wasn't wowed in any way. Out of looks, shower, service and massage; sometimes one is enough to get me to come back, but not today. Maybe she was having an off day.

MiracleMet
03-30-19, 11:42
Stopped by and saw Erika before RS shutdown for repairs. Youngish, nice B cups. Good table shower. Shorted time (maybe 10 minutes) and left the room 4 times (as opposed to the usual 2). Cut dinner at the why short and seemed to want to get things done. Not the worst experience and she was cute, but definitely not a top tier provider.

On to the next girl!

Harry Krevitz
03-30-19, 18:55
Was able to go back and do a repeat with Chanel this weekend which was very good. During my visit I saw another really hot girl in the hallway that was young and petite with shoulder length hair. Chanel said she is new and her name is Young. As good as she looks I'm surprised that no one has mentioned her yet. They all three look good but now I have another reason to go back again to check out the new prospect.

HK.

Max #01
03-30-19, 22:36
Stopped at Cherry since RS is closed for shower upgrades / repairs, and took the luck of the draw, and saw Gucci. Since RS is closed I hoped there might be some extra effort to woo customers over, but no such luck. Gucci is a nice enough, MILF-ish and with decent assets. The whole experience was pleasant and got the job done, but I wasn't wowed in any way. Out of looks, shower, service and massage; sometimes one is enough to get me to come back, but not today. Maybe she was having an off day.I've had somewhat of a track record with Gucci from her days at TWBC before the merger with CA. I would agree that a first session is not anything to write home about. (Funny: Would we really write home about any of this? I've become somewhat of a regular with her over the last year or so at TWBC. She is less mechanical over time. At the end of my last session, she said that they were bringing in a 19-year old. I say, "Really? She responded (in basic English): "Yes, but experience counts. " Yes, she's pretty typical of the mid-40's DC provider. But, she also knows that she brings something to the table (pun intended!) that the younger girls do not.

FunShip75
03-31-19, 13:38
Was able to go back and do a repeat with Chanel this weekend which was very good. During my visit I saw another really hot girl in the hallway that was young and petite with shoulder length hair. Chanel said she is new and her name is Young. As good as she looks I'm surprised that no one has mentioned her yet. They all three look good but now I have another reason to go back again to check out the new prospect.

HK.Well besides Channel, no one seems to mention the other ladies much. I say Young the last time I was there. She's good and worth seeing. The shower and massage was not bad but not exceptional. The extras was fantastic. Nice body with enhanced top. Tight kitty. Fun time.

Each time I go, I get sent someone different and have never been disappointed. YoYo is by far my favorite. Also met a young lady recently with an amazing asian pornstar body but sadly didn't get the name.

BMoreDog69
04-01-19, 08:15
That is how the cookie crumbles, so to speak. I agree, and repeat business can yield great benefits. However, you have to offer something to get the repeat business, and sadly that was not the case this time. I saw potential, but not sure if I would try to spend the time and Bens to make that happen.

BD out!

I've had somewhat of a track record with Gucci from her days at TWBC before the merger with CA. I would agree that a first session is not anything to write home about. (Funny: Would we really write home about any of this? I've become somewhat of a regular with her over the last year or so at TWBC. She is less mechanical over time. At the end of my last session, she said that they were bringing in a 19-year old. I say, "Really? She responded (in basic English): "Yes, but experience counts. " Yes, she's pretty typical of the mid-40's DC provider. But, she also knows that she brings something to the table (pun intended!) that the younger girls do not.

BMoreDog69
04-01-19, 08:19
Please, a little effort. If you're too lazy to search this forum, and you're going to ask a question (posted or PMed), please don't be an at $$-hat about it.

If you ask a question like, "Who has big tits", and they send you a name. Don't come back with another dumb question asking if she has big tits. That was your original question asked. Answered. Blocked.

NyJon411
04-01-19, 14:35
Went to this new place in oxon hill. Was a pretty standard AMP, full menu for the usual 70 + 140. Saw this girl named Tui, she was a sweetheart, nice natural body, decent service. I'll go back if I'm in the area.

Member #6465
04-01-19, 15:17
Well besides Channel, no one seems to mention the other ladies much. I say Young the last time I was there. She's good and worth seeing. The shower and massage was not bad but not exceptional. The extras was fantastic. Nice body with enhanced top. Tight kitty. Fun time.

Each time I go, I get sent someone different and have never been disappointed. YoYo is by far my favorite. Also met a young lady recently with an amazing asian pornstar body but sadly didn't get the name.I was curious if you or anyone else that has seen here could provide a precise description of young. Does she appear to be in her early twenties at least. Most of the girls here are in their 30's despite being gorgeous. I was thinking this might be a rare opportunity. I don't generally frequent AMPs but this one I happen to know was a good one.

Tae Boner
04-01-19, 22:40
Pulled up to an empty, dark parking lot. Had some difficulty finding the place but saw the neon sign while I was filling up the gas tank. Mamasan had me wait in a room for maybe 10 minutes. Until the next lovelie was free. In comes Chanel in a low cut dress showing off her assets.

The table shower was good. I could tell the menu was wide open which I found later to be true back in the room. The massage itself was underwhelming. Half way thru cued to flip over w / the light touch. With a little haggling, I opted for just some sign language. Chanel was a bit disappointed & was probably hoping for some pipe laying or to have her tonsils checked. I'm sure one of you hobbyist can help her out.

Kudos to her for resuming the massage after the release. Another 15 minutes. Of akward rubbing. Props to Chanel for not short changing me on time. These days I'm more into the basic service versus the upgrades.

Total damage: . 6 house + . 4 HE.

JustAsk9
04-05-19, 11:10
Went to this new place in oxon hill. Was a pretty standard AMP, full menu for the usual 70 + 140. Saw this girl named Tui, she was a sweetheart, nice natural body, decent service. I'll go back if I'm in the area.Is 210 really the standard in MD?? I'm use to paying 160 for full menu. 60 +100 and then a tip if they perform well.

Also is this the same one you are talking about? I'm suspect that this is your first post. Anyone else with a review of this new "GS" spa?

https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/oxon-hill-maryland-usa/7190881.html

Jokester1
04-05-19, 14:49
Went to this new place in oxon hill. Was a pretty standard AMP, full menu for the usual 70 + 140. Saw this girl named Tui, she was a sweetheart, nice natural body, decent service. I'll go back if I'm in the area.When did $140 become the usual tip? I haven't been to an AMP since last summer, but I tipped $100 back then with no problem.

JustAsk9
04-05-19, 15:12
When did $140 become the usual tip? I haven't been to an AMP since last summer, but I tipped $100 back then with no problem.With 1 post I'm thinking it was the provider making a false review 😂 😂.

MrContact
04-05-19, 17:38
[Deleted by Admin]Not trying to be an asshole, just being straight up with you.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Yes,, you obviously were trying to be an asshole and you were also arguing to pay chicks MORE not less money. That kinda makes me wonder if you aren't a chick or managment.

In any event it's time for you to go.

Fuck off,

A2

NyJon411
04-06-19, 22:29
When did $140 become the usual tip? I haven't been to an AMP since last summer, but I tipped $100 back then with no problem.Hm maybe I've been overtipping here. She asked for a tip to take care of me, and I asked how much, she said $140 and I just paid it. I'm new to this area, in NYC everything was at least $200 at the AMPs so it seemed reasonable. And yeah this is my first post on here; I used to review a bit at TER (same username) a while ago before they banned US users.

AmpLoverBoy
04-06-19, 22:30
Hello,

I have been silent reader of this forum well over a month. Thanks for all the reviewers and fellow mongers who posted their experience which was really helpful. Was returning back to VA from NY, stopped by PG county for a break. Felt like trying massage for the first time in my life so decided to go VIP. Reached there and the sign board read it was OPEN. Opened the door and rang the bell. Mamasan opened the door and told me it will take 30 to 45 minutes for my turn. Felt it was too much of wait time, so drove to RS which is 7 minutes away from VIP.

Reached RS and went up stairs and rang the door bell on the right side, mamasan opened the door and asked me to step in. Went inside asked for Jessie. Was told Jessie is not available but Erika & Candy were. Asked for Erika, I was asked to wait inside a massage room in the left most end. Paid. 6 for house fee, entered the room and waited for 2 minutes. In came Erika, a young and cute girl with a nice short cut dress with boobs popping out. Asked if I want to try table shower and I agreed for it. Changed up the dress went to TS room and got cleaned up with little teasing.

She spoke very nicely and had very good english communication. She told she is from north korea and she is been here for 10+ years. Went back to massage room and she asked me to lie on my stomach with face down. She started with mediocre massage. Didn't feel like I came to a message center.

After 20 minutes of so called massage asked to flip. She posted a question right away. What I wanted with a cute smile. Since this was my first time I decided not to try any bare sex, so opted for CBJ with GFE. She started to haggle which was a real turn off for me. Asked for $, since this is the first time I don't want to haggle so decided to give. Paid $ and she went out got a hat. She entered and off came her dress. She got a beautiful body with no tattoos and flawless skin.

She starts with teasing my little johnny and started to kiss my body from lower body all the way to chin. She focussed more on my chest area by kissing and biting which was a nice experience for me. She gave light & pop kisses on my lips and No DFK was allowed. Turn off # 2. Told she just done with smoke so I said fine and proceeded. I started to play with her beautiful set of racks which was natural I believe and B cup. After playing for 5 to 10 minutes she put on the hat on my little johnny using her mouth and started to give a very good BJ. Released after 5 minutes. Felt like she was in a hurry and pushy.

Cleaned up with hot towel and got ready out I came. Total time spent 50 minutes.

GFE - 4/10.

Kisses - 2/10.

CBJ - 8/10.

Friendly - 8/10.

Communication - 8/10.

Overall experience was OK. Will try others if I go back again!

MiracleMet
04-07-19, 10:36
So after seeing a couple of you drop her name I went to check her out this week.

At a glance she does look like she's in her 20's, but upon further inspection you can see that she's probably 30. But she is lovely and a very sweet girl. She has a great body, slender but not too skinny. Bolt on Bs, and is about 5'4" if I had to guess.

Massage was OK, table shower was OK. Extras were great. Non-rushed and very engaged. Dinner at the why was appreciated and enjoyed. Finished up with 10 minutes to spare and she gave me a nice leg rub to finish up our time.

She's no Gina, oh are you ever coming back! But she's a solid and enjoyable girl a 7 or 8 in my book. No regrets on spending the time with her.

I was curious if you or anyone else that has seen here could provide a precise description of young. Does she appear to be in her early twenties at least. Most of the girls here are in their 30's despite being gorgeous. I was thinking this might be a rare opportunity. I don't generally frequent AMPs but this one I happen to know was a good one.

DCHung
04-07-19, 16:17
Hello,

I have been silent reader of this forum well over a month. Thanks for all the reviewers and fellow mongers who posted their experience which was really helpful. Was returning back to VA from NY, stopped by PG county for a break. Felt like trying massage for the first time in my life so decided to go VIP. Reached there and the sign board read it was OPEN. Opened the door and rang the bell. Mamasan opened the door and told me it will take 30 to 45 minutes for my turn. Felt it was too much of wait time, so drove to RS which is 7 minutes away from VIP.

Reached RS and went up stairs and rang the door bell on the right side, mamasan opened the door and asked me to step in. Went inside asked for Jessie. Was told Jessie is not available but Erika & Candy were. Asked for Erika, I was asked to wait inside a massage room in the left most end. Paid. 6 for house fee, entered the room and waited for 2 minutes. In came Erika, a young and cute girl with a nice short cut dress with boobs popping out. Asked if I want to try table shower and I agreed for it. Changed up the dress went to TS room and got cleaned up with little teasing.

She spoke very nicely and had very good english communication. She told she is from north korea and she is been here for 10+ years. Went back to massage room and she asked me to lie on my stomach with face down. She started with mediocre massage. Didn't feel like I came to a message center.

After 20 minutes of so called massage asked to flip. She posted a question right away. What I wanted with a cute smile. Since this was my first time I decided not to try any bare sex, so opted for CBJ with GFE. She started to haggle which was a real turn off for me. Asked for $, since this is the first time I don't want to haggle so decided to give. Paid $ and she went out got a hat. She entered and off came her dress. She got a beautiful body with no tattoos and flawless skin.

She starts with teasing my little johnny and started to kiss my body from lower body all the way to chin. She focussed more on my chest area by kissing and biting which was a nice experience for me. She gave light & pop kisses on my lips and No DFK was allowed. Turn off # 2. Told she just done with smoke so I said fine and proceeded. I started to play with her beautiful set of racks which was natural I believe and B cup. After playing for 5 to 10 minutes she put on the hat on my little johnny using her mouth and started to give a very good BJ. Released after 5 minutes. Felt like she was in a hurry and pushy.

Cleaned up with hot towel and got ready out I came. Total time spent 50 minutes.

GFE - 4/10.

Kisses - 2/10.

CBJ - 8/10.

Friendly - 8/10.

Communication - 8/10.

Overall experience was OK. Will try others if I go back again!Great first review and welcome to the group.

Alasqano
04-08-19, 02:23
Went to this new place in oxon hill. Was a pretty standard AMP, full menu for the usual 70 + 140. Saw this girl named Tui, she was a sweetheart, nice natural body, decent service. I'll go back if I'm in the area.

Is 210 really the standard in MD?? I'm use to paying 160 for full menu. 60 +100 and then a tip if they perform well.

Also is this the same one you are talking about? I'm suspect that this is your first post. Anyone else with a review of this new "GS" spa?

https://nova.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/oxon-hill-maryland-usa/7190881.html

When did $140 become the usual tip? I haven't been to an AMP since last summer, but I tipped $100 back then with no problem.

The lowest for the full menu that I've ever gotten was 120 at Cherry and that was after negotiating down from 140. It's been a while since I last went there but Hana in E. C. Wouldn't even consider HE for less than $.

Jokester1
04-08-19, 06:29
The lowest for the full menu that I've ever gotten was 120 at Cherry and that was after negotiating down from 140. It's been a while since I last went there but Hana in E. C. Wouldn't even consider HE for less than $.I guess I'll stick with the C-condos--I like the atmosphere better than an AMP anyway.

Climaxxxx
04-08-19, 08:57
I typically do not negotiate. Spoils the mood. It's been 140 for about a year now. Condos are a good alternative.

The lowest for the full menu that I've ever gotten was 120 at Cherry and that was after negotiating down from 140. It's been a while since I last went there but Hana in E. C. Wouldn't even consider HE for less than $.

Member #6465
04-08-19, 17:30
I typically do not negotiate. Spoils the mood. It's been 140 for about a year now. Condos are a good alternative.You can pull the, you didn't know it was 140 and you only have a 100 or 120 routine. 75% of the time they f* you anyway. This works especially well when business is slow. Obviously you can't pull that at the same place twice in a short time span and it's a dick move. Always keep in mind these chicks rent out their pussy eight times a day to ANYBODY and his cousin EVERYBODY. They know pussy ain't gold unless somebody is fucking it and time is money.

Alasqano
04-08-19, 19:47

I typically do not negotiate. Spoils the mood. It's been 140 for about a year now. Condos are a good alternative.Truth be told, I wasn't trying to negotiate. I was still kind of new to this game. It was my first time there and I didn't know it was 140 at the time. I went in blind with 180 in my pocket: 60 for the place and 120 for the tip. They accepted the 120 and just said to bring 140 next time.

StrawMan83
04-08-19, 21:08
Anyone been to Blue Ocean lately? I really enjoyed it in Jan / Feb but I haven't been there since. Curious how the current roster is compared to Julia and Michele?

Ginger Man
04-09-19, 06:10
Truth be told, I wasn't trying to negotiate. I was still kind of new to this game. It was my first time there and I didn't know it was 140 at the time. I went in blind with 180 in my pocket: 60 for the place and 120 for the tip. They accepted the 120 and just said to bring 140 next time.Most folks think "PTL" means Praise the Lord. Actually it means "Pay the Lady. ".

It was 1. 0 for decades, no matter what the economy or exchange rate. For decent quality goods, in this economy, you should just pay the lady.

Jokester1
04-09-19, 06:28
I typically do not negotiate. Spoils the mood. It's been 140 for about a year now. Condos are a good alternative.Wow. That's a 40% price jump in a year. Even more than prescription drugs.

NalaleeBob
04-09-19, 12:26
I guess I'll stick with the C-condos--I like the atmosphere better than an AMP anyway.Can you give me some info about condos?

Member #6465
04-09-19, 16:54
Can you give me some info about condos?Are you illiterate? Can you use google? Can you offer something, anything, before you ask a favor? Your two other posts are dubious and suspect. You've got to be willing to read the threads. If you read it, you can cum.

Member #6465
04-09-19, 18:39
Thank you sir. You are a gentleman and a monger. You've given me hope for this board.

So after seeing a couple of you drop her name I went to check her out this week.

At a glance she does look like she's in her 20's, but upon further inspection you can see that she's probably 30. But she is lovely and a very sweet girl. She has a great body, slender but not too skinny. Bolt on Bs, and is about 5'4" if I had to guess.

Massage was OK, table shower was OK. Extras were great. Non-rushed and very engaged. Dinner at the why was appreciated and enjoyed. Finished up with 10 minutes to spare and she gave me a nice leg rub to finish up our time.

She's no Gina, oh are you ever coming back! But she's a solid and enjoyable girl a 7 or 8 in my book. No regrets on spending the time with her.

BoloBellgrande
04-09-19, 22:13
Most folks think "PTL" means Praise the Lord. Actually it means "Pay the Lady. ".

It was 1. 0 for decades, no matter what the economy or exchange rate. For decent quality goods, in this economy, you should just pay the lady.60 or 70 house + 140 for an older woman giving AMP service is pretty poor value compared to younger, prettier, GFE-level MSOG at 260-300.

Metloaf
04-09-19, 23:40
Anyone been to Blue Ocean lately? I really enjoyed it in Jan / Feb but I haven't been there since. Curious how the current roster is compared to Julia and Michele?Blue ocean nice but last two visit around 9 pm doors locked. Bring me to h.

Over price hole in wall down the street on Allentown. House. 7 and nice young talker to my room that wanted $. 5 for HJ or CBJ! Never paid over $ in all my visit in dmv. She states this md those DC prices. I ask for mamasen. Mama tells me they trying to get $$ from each FS. I walked out. Don't know who fuckin the spa game up but I rather fly out the country for my Asia treats! !! Avoid location behind 7-11 straight rip off

MaxRodman
04-12-19, 08:44
Wow, I've never seen this forum so slow. Which suggests to me that business is slow for the spas b / c when things are poppin' out there, this forum talks about it. I'm about to sample Greenbelt again, and will prime your thinking organs w / a request for tips. If I recall correctly I've seen Chanel at VIP, Gina at RS, and Sugar at TK, and written here about them. I'm ready for someone new and captivating. I favor the top-heavy and fit. Tall is good too. Who do you suggest, fellas? PM if preferred.

Max.

Max #01
04-12-19, 12:23
Wow, I've never seen this forum so slow. Which suggests to me that business is slow for the spas b / c when things are poppin' out there, this forum talks about it. I'm about to sample Greenbelt again, and will prime your thinking organs w / a request for tips. If I recall correctly I've seen Chanel at VIP, Gina at RS, and Sugar at TK, and written here about them. I'm ready for someone new and captivating. I favor the top-heavy and fit. Tall is good too. Who do you suggest, fellas? PM if preferred.

Max.I suspect the various school spring breaks have a lot to do with the apparent slow-down. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the Kraft bust and the extent to which the cops went to create that sting may be keeping guys away. Check your PM as well.

Korman23
04-12-19, 13:56
I suspect the various school spring breaks have a lot to do with the apparent slow-down. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the Kraft bust and the extent to which the cops went to create that sting may be keeping guys away. Check your PM as well.I have similar tastes to the other Max as well. Mind PMing me whatever info you shared too? Thanks!

Viper301
04-14-19, 22:44
Saw all 3 in VIP. Chanel Kay & Yung. It's pretty much all he described to a T here. Won't go into much details. But I enjoyed Kay the most. She's not the prettiest but she's got the body that was the most enjoyable. Overall I could possible repeat with anyone of them.

Jesse at CA is a bombshell. But damn didn't seem to connect well. Little rushed. There's 4 girls in total there. So I'll like to keep exploring.

Might have to check out RS to see what snapping.

JustAsk9
04-15-19, 15:42
Saw all 3 in VIP. Chanel Kay & Yung. It's pretty much all he described to a T here. Won't go into much details. But I enjoyed Kay the most. She's not the prettiest but she's got the body that was the most enjoyable. Overall I could possible repeat with anyone of them.

Jesse at CA is a bombshell. But damn didn't seem to connect well. Little rushed. There's 4 girls in total there. So I'll like to keep exploring.

Might have to check out RS to see what snapping.Any of them under 30 and BBBJ qualified by chance?

Viper301
04-15-19, 17:11
Any of them under 30 and BBBJ qualified by chance?I would say all in their 30's. BBBJ YMMV. But more unlikely.

FreeMikey
04-15-19, 18:59
Called ahead an hour on Sunday to schedule an hour appointment. Was 10 minutes late, but it was no biggy. Mamasan showed me to my room and carded me. In my head, I was thinking "is this necessary?

She had her index finger hovering the small I'd card, like a century old human typing on a brand new computer's keyboard, looking for the right keys to push, asked me "where is your birthdate?

"Oh, that's why".

After the quick screening process, everything checked out and pointed to the massage table that was behind me in the small doored room and said she would bring in a lovely lady.

All this time, I'm thinking what if the po-po decide to show up? I did drive past a police station with a parking lot dedicated to police cars (which was full of them). Since it was my first time here, I was pretty scared shitless. So I decide to undress to the bare and did not put a towel over myself and in comes a malnourished Korean lady. She was in her late 30's, early 40's (I was leaning towards early 40's based on my judgement from having known many generations of Korean friends). I knew she was Korean because they all yelled and screamed at each other through the thin paper walls, shouting "Are you finished with the bathroom yet! Hurry up! It was chaotic. Apparently there are 4 rooms with 1 room dedicated for a shower with a table.

Her English was bad. I asked how much for the house massage and got a reply with $50/ hh and $60/ h. I did the latter because it included the table shower. She started by putting a large body towel over me and massaging me with no skin contact. It was brutal. I don't put lotion on my body and massaging my body with a dry towel just burns (think of carpet burns when you were a kid). About ten minutes passed and we both entered another room with the table shower. It was a quick in and out process. After we came back to the first room, she didn't really massage me. Her version of a massage was like tapping along to the beats of a hit song from the 70's. She was extremely weak and didn't want to use excess force. She flipped me over in 10 minutes and was very straight forward with her words: "What you want?" and "Only cash baby". So I handed over two Jacksons.

"No, No. Not enough baby. $60. ".

I told her it was all I was carrying and would come back from my car to grab another Jackson. All was settled without any uncomfortableness. She undressed to the bare and started sucking my nipples with great passion. I was rock hard once she put her left hand on my anaconda with oil, but was hard because of the physical attraction that lacked from her. I have to admit, though, the thin walls made it a nice environment with all of the other ladies that were screeching and moaning with the loud banging in a steady tempo (ah, the days back in the college dorms). I did forget to mention above that this place provides extra-extra services if you got the bread. She mentioned a $120 tip that I was not interested in.

I don't want to toot on my own horns, but I was like a well respected captain controlling his own ship that would not blast his load until when he wanted. 15 minutes and the service begins? I got some serious time on my, or per se, her hands.

When I finished, she offered water and that was it. Pretty much told me to gtfo. As soon as I exited the building through the exiting doors, I want to say I shat a single brick through my boxers. A cop car was literally a few 10 feet from the exit. It was empty, but there was another truck behind it that had a gentleman looking straight at my direction watching my movements. He had a hat, mustache that resembled Heisenberg in season 1, and both hands were on the steering wheel. I didn't know how to act nonchalant, so I pulled out my phone from my ass pocket and minded my own business, got in my car, and got the hell out of there.

I probably won't be going back because of the traumatic experience at the end which neutralized my HE. But for $100, it was mediocre to OK.

Go at your own risk.

Trab01
04-15-19, 23:00

Max.May head down to the greenbelt area tomorrow or Wednesday. Really got an itch for someone top heavy, and I mean blessed. Read about Gucci at rs now? Or ca? I forget, but wondering if she's still around or if there are any other providers I'm not aware of, beside blue up at silk. Pm of necessary. Thanks in advance.

AllenLi
04-17-19, 02:24
Saw a new girl name Lily at Cherry. Anyone Tried her out? The business seems slow down recently.

AllenLi
04-17-19, 07:33
I heard about this new girl lily is in cherry acupuncture. How is she? Did not find Any report on her yet. Cherry is not my usual spot but if she is good I may stop by. Thanks man.

BTW, the Gucci formerly at TK / angel is in Korea now.

Trab01
04-17-19, 17:38
Went by earlier today based on a recommendation and finally scratched that itch. Called ahead up make an appt with candy. Though when I arrived, Ihad to wait about 15 minutes. Little annoying but not really adeal breaker. Finally got to my room and she walked in shortly after. Little older than iexpected, but got the job done. Late 40's, maybe early 50's. Maybe. Spoke Russian from the side of the table, which was alittle awkward at first but not too bad. Anyways looked for tHE preferred closer and got what I asked for, no haggle. She was a little rough but really got into it and took directions. 30 min w / . 6 tip.

Nothumbs
04-17-19, 19:43
Had some time so ventured to RS this weekend. Introduced to Maya. Seemed younger, maybe mid 20's but who TF knows. Little stocky, but very enthusiastic. Got what I needed and would repeat. Standard fare.

WalterKovacs
04-20-19, 19:55
Tried her a few days ago. Very good looking MILF and nice body. Natural D but a bit saggy. Overall still very good in her age. Service is very good. We clicked when we just met and everything progressed perfectly. Unexpected BBBJ during TS. The best TS ever. It was quick busy at that time at VIP but we took our time at TS. Back to room for more actions. B2 B slowly became private to private. Was hopping to insert the head in her V but did not happen. Hat on and main event begin. We did several positions but I really like her BBBJ. So hats off for wet, slow BBBJ until exploding a full load in her mouth. CIM was really nice and she did not quit until the my last drop came out. She did not swallow though. Damage was 1. 4 + house. Highly recommend and will repeat.Either false review or YMMV but I saw Jay and she said everybody there does everything covered. She even referenced this review and called you a liar.

MiracleMet
04-22-19, 06:43
Agreed. Been to VIP more times than I can count. They are always all covered start to finish.

Either false review or YMMV but I saw Jay and she said everybody there does everything covered. She even referenced this review and called you a liar.

BMoreDog69
04-22-19, 08:13
YMMV is always in play. Depends on the lady, the guy, the time of day, phase of the moon, whatever. Even places like Silk, which had been HE only for decades, surprised me with a new lady that took some extra (welcomed) liberties).

Many ladies, AND mongers, make claims that stretch credibility. Some guys always claim "BB this or BB that", and ladies claim they never do "X, why or Z. " Ne jamais dire jamais.

For me, I do not kiss and tell when services go above and beyond the standard expectations for the venue, because I have no way of knowing what's standard for that lady / spa, and what may be YMMV, and I have no desire to have a bunch of crazed mongers bothering some lady or spa for something out of the ordinary.

WalterKovacs
04-22-19, 09:13
Agreed. Been to VIP more times than I can count. They are always all covered start to finish.Yeah I think I've been to VIP at least 3 times and never got anything uncovered that's why I even bothered to take the dive. Made things kinda awkward cause I was disappointed.

AllenLi
04-23-19, 15:40
Do not understand why BBBJ suddenly became a big deal. It is quite common in AMPs of Greebelt. If she really said everyone there does Everything cover is a big lie. I personally have quite a few BBBJs at VIP already, And mongers reported here as well, most recently Sharon And Sasa. Chanel does semi-BBBJ as well, someone Just reported. One guy even reported a semi_BBFS with one of the girls. The toll to BBBJ in my experience, depends on many things, for example, suit up as a sucessful business man, show you have good personal hygeiene, bring flower And chocolate as gift to lover, tell them you go to gym a Lot And very healthy, completment How pretty they are, etc.

Either false review or YMMV but I saw Jay and she said everybody there does everything covered. She even referenced this review and called you a liar.

WalterKovacs
04-23-19, 16:31
Do not understand why BBBJ suddenly became a big deal. It is quite common in AMPs of Greebelt. If she really said everyone there does Everything cover is a big lie. I personally have quite a few BBBJs at VIP already, And mongers reported here as well, most recently Sharon And Sasa. Chanel does semi-BBBJ as well, someone Just reported. One guy even reported a semi_BBFS with one of the girls. The toll to BBBJ in my experience, depends on many things, for example, suit up as a sucessful business man, show you have good personal hygeiene, bring flower And chocolate as gift to lover, tell them you go to gym a Lot And very healthy, completment How pretty they are, etc.Everything seems to be to contrary as far as VIP is concerned. TK? I've gotten BBBJ before. I've been to RS and Cherry and believe it was covered but I also never got matched up with the girls who reportedly offered. In any case, all I said to her when refused BBBJ was that "I prefer to get that with what I pay for" and she asked "where did I get that info? The internet" I said "yes", she said "yeah that guy is not telling the truth, everybody use cover here". Just relaying what was said and again it could be she's lying as YMMV. Buying chocolate and flowers seems extreme.

Hans3
04-23-19, 18:24
Do not understand why BBBJ suddenly became a big deal. It is quite common in AMPs of Greebelt. If she really said everyone there does Everything cover is a big lie. I personally have quite a few BBBJs at VIP already, And mongers reported here as well, most recently Sharon And Sasa. Chanel does semi-BBBJ as well, someone Just reported. One guy even reported a semi_BBFS with one of the girls. The toll to BBBJ in my experience, depends on many things, for example, suit up as a sucessful business man, show you have good personal hygeiene, bring flower And chocolate as gift to lover, tell them you go to gym a Lot And very healthy, completment How pretty they are, etc.Maybe it's just me but I haven't found BBBJ quite common in Gbelt. I've had it a few times but have asked for it many more times than that. Not a good average. Like I say though maybe it's me.

MaxRodman
04-24-19, 09:55
Someone described her as a bombshell and they were right. Rocket body, very pretty, mid 30's but I can't always tell. Great attitude, funny, smart, fun. The experience was the best I've had in a couple of years even though the TS was performed by someone else and the massage itself was meh. Highly recommend. She's gone now, back in two weeks.

AllenLi
04-24-19, 10:40
I would DATY a girl if she looks pretty, sexy, fit, clean And smell good. Would you DATY a girl if she looks ugly, junky, smell down there? Same thing apply to BBBJ. The girls have no obligation to give you BBBJ. They can even turn down FS. Girls are also human beings. If they Like you many things Could happen. I usually show up as Business formal (work required), showered in the morning. I Do go to gym often. Sometimes I bought a stem of rose And a small box of Lindt / Godiva chocolate, cost about $5. Somehow I find this works magically Well. You already spent 200 And you will find this 5 BUCKS very worthy. Extra tip Like $20/$40 usually Do not work if they turned down BBBJ already. And of course repeat visits help a lot.

Everything seems to be to contrary as far as VIP is concerned. TK? I've gotten BBBJ before. I've been to RS and Cherry and believe it was covered but I also never got matched up with the girls who reportedly offered. In any case, all I said to her when refused BBBJ was that "I prefer to get that with what I pay for" and she asked "where did I get that info? The internet" I said "yes", she said "yeah that guy is not telling the truth, everybody use cover here". Just relaying what was said and again it could be she's lying as YMMV. Buying chocolate and flowers seems extreme.

WalterKovacs
04-25-19, 06:17
I would DATY a girl if she looks pretty, sexy, fit, clean And smell good. Would you DATY a girl if she looks ugly, junky, smell down there? Same thing apply to BBBJ. The girls have no obligation to give you BBBJ. They can even turn down FS. Girls are also human beings. If they Like you many things Could happen. I usually show up as Business formal (work required), showered in the morning. I Do go to gym often. Sometimes I bought a stem of rose And a small box of Lindt / Godiva chocolate, cost about $5. Somehow I find this works magically Well. You already spent 200 And you will find this 5 BUCKS very worthy. Extra tip Like $20/$40 usually Do not work if they turned down BBBJ already. And of course repeat visits help a lot.That's all well and good but if we all go there with decent hygiene and a three piece suit what difference does it make when everyone takes the same TS as the next guy with $? If this is the hill you want to die on so be it. I'm just relaying what happened and what she said. Mind you, our interactive and conversation was probably best of all girls I've ever seen in my 3-4 years of hobbying.

Viper301
04-28-19, 21:39
Fairly new arrival. I would say looks draw a similar comparison to Chanel from VIP. Probably the longest TS I ever had. Massage decent and everything was else was normal. Not sure I'd repeat. But nothing to complain about. Saw another girl on the way out. Didn't catch the name. Might be going back to see if I can catch her. CA go some lookers that's for sure.

JTreehorn14
05-01-19, 00:15
I mostly swore off AMP's for escorts, but I've been feeling the itch recently for some Asian love. However, my thing is that I like them to be younger, thin, with tiny titties, and as unshaved as possible. Any recommendations welcome.

Bacon Bread
05-07-19, 06:26
Went yesterday afternoon. Cindy is in her mid to late 30s probably. Pretty. Nice body. One of the better sets of fake boobs I've seen around an AMP. Massage and everything else was very nice. Says she'll be there a few more weeks. Would repeat.

Viper301
05-07-19, 16:42
Was around since the TWBC days. Carried over. Didn't see her again. But she's tall and petite probably A / b cups.

Shoutout to whoever mentioned Maya at RS. She's cool. Think she ranks near the top for ladies in GB atm.

DanielBoss456
05-13-19, 14:44
First time poster been at the hobby for a few months I got the opportunity to get service from Erika, very cute girl. Table shower was nice, great communication skills. One thing she told me though struck me as odd, that RS changed their age entry to 24, I'm 22 I wanted to know if this was true or not? Could anyone give insight on this?

Max #01
05-13-19, 18:19
Was around since the TWBC days. Carried over. Didn't see her again. But she's tall and petite probably A / b cups.

Shoutout to whoever mentioned Maya at RS. She's cool. Think she ranks near the top for ladies in GB atm.I think that's how Jeanie spells her name, if AMP technicians ever do write down their stage names. I used to see her frequently when she was at TWBC andI saw her for the first time at CA last week. I'm 6'1", so she is a refreshing change from the usual 5'3" girls. She really enjoys listening to me talk French to her and she clamps when I say the right thing. We really click, so I have always had a good time with her. Perhaps I simply went at the wrong times, but there were many times at TWBC where I would see her in "civilian" clothes as if she was a Mamasan-in-training.

HotFootTeddy
05-14-19, 14:19
Came across an add for a spa on St. Barnabas that I hadn't heard of before and did some background that gave me some confidence in checking it out. Went by on Friday afternoon and met Toy. Had a very enjoyable, more-than-typical experience. Downside was that the cost for more the extra services was closer to an hour with an escort. Would consider repeating, but would need to factor that into the equation.

Location. Good, off-street, parking. Very small space. Clean enough, but nothing special. Had a table shower and several rooms. "Massage Tables," but they seemed like the face holes were added by hand after the fact.

Toy. Cute, thin, with some OK curves, B-C cups, not shaved for those who like it natural. I'd put her at a 7 for looks, 7 for body, and 8+ for performance.

Will share more info with seniors if requested.

Viper301
05-14-19, 18:08
I think that's how Jeanie spells her name, if AMP technicians ever do write down their stage names. I used to see her frequently when she was at TWBC andI saw her for the first time at CA last week. I'm 6'1", so she is a refreshing change from the usual 5'3" girls. She really enjoys listening to me talk French to her and she clamps when I say the right thing. We really click, so I have always had a good time with her. Perhaps I simply went at the wrong times, but there were many times at TWBC where I would see her in "civilian" clothes as if she was a Mamasan-in-training.LOL, yup that's her. I'm never a speller. She's a filler for mama spot when she's exhausted or out of town. Lots of girls from TWBc rotates back and forth since the closure. Ruby and Gucci are some old timers that come back every so often.

Alasqano
05-14-19, 22:00
Downside was that the cost for more the extra services was closer to an hour with an escort. Would consider repeating, but would need to factor that into the equation. What were the damages

WxMan1
05-15-19, 18:37
I mostly swore off AMP's for escorts, but I've been feeling the itch recently for some Asian love. However, my thing is that I like them to be younger, thin, with tiny titties, and as unshaved as possible. Any recommendations welcome.Hoping for some replies, Think I saw a reference to Anna at RS in the past.

HotFootTeddy
05-16-19, 16:01
What were the damages7 House.

$. 4 Normal.

$$ Enhanced.

BMoreDog69
05-17-19, 08:22
I love it when a lady joins you on the table for some soapy sliding fun, and does a little massage on the table. Especially if that's the warm up.

Korman23
05-17-19, 09:48
I love it when a lady joins you on the table for some soapy sliding fun, and does a little massage on the table. Especially if that's the warm up.Oh, so do I. Do share please. Where and with who was this?

AMP7171
05-17-19, 11:05
Had some time so ventured to RS this weekend. Introduced to Maya. Seemed younger, maybe mid 20's but who TF knows. Little stocky, but very enthusiastic. Got what I needed and would repeat. Standard fare.I also saw Maya at RS recently. Short, Cute, not a spinner but good proportions. Good English. Friendly. Smiled for the whole hour. Well worth repeating, which I will. Standard fare.

MaxRodman
05-18-19, 18:31
I'm about to get out for my monthly sojourn and the two top candidates on my ledger are Maya (RS) and Cindy (VIP) Anyone visited both? Or should I consider another top-heavy gal in the mix? To quote Ross Perot, I'm all Ears. Max.

MaxRodman
05-19-19, 09:03
I'm about to get out for my monthly sojourn and the two top candidates on my ledger are Maya (RS) and Cindy (VIP) Anyone visited both? Or should I consider another top-heavy gal in the mix? To quote Ross Perot, I'm all Ears. Max.I meant Cindy at CA-.

JTreehorn14
05-19-19, 11:12
Saw Erica (or maybe Erika) at RS last week and had a wonderful time. Erica is VERY cute with a bubbly personality and excellent English. She said she's 28 and my guess is that she's telling the truth. She mentioned she used to work in a couple of places in NOVA but wouldn't tell me which places. Natural boobs that are just perfect. Maybe a small C or a large B, though I'm terrible at judging cup sizes. I tend to prefer them smaller, but hers were so perfect it didn't matter. She's also got a cute ass. Alas, she was mostly shaved with just a hint of hair down below. I got away with tipping $1. 2 but was told that prices have gone up and to bring more next time. I won't go into too much detail. PM me if you want to know more, but needless to say, she was skilled and enthusiastic. TS was long, thorough, and full of pleasant teasing. Massage was. Well. Let's just say there are better masseuses out there. I don't go to AMPs that often because I can get what I go to them for for less elsewhere. However, a few times a year I do like to hit a few up to enjoy being fully pampered by pretty Asian women. I don't usually repeat with a provider since one of the things I enjoy about the hobby is simply being with new women. That said, I could see myself seeing Erica again.

MasterFool101
05-20-19, 00:40
Didn't catch her name. Her English is well enough that you can communicate easily with her. I'm bad with ages and I don't have the courage to ask, but she's was at least 40? Decent natural C Cups. Joint is in an office building. Pretty hard to find. I wouldn't have known where it was in the building if I hadn't been there last year. . 6 house for 1 hr. TS included. Places is always quiet and I've never seen anyone there the 3 times I've been there. Masseuse opened up some during the TS. TS didn't last too long but there was teasing at the end. Massage was lacking tbh. It felt like body rub with stronger pressure. I dreamed I had CBJ. Damage $ tip. She asked me like 3 times if I wanted a hat, so there may be an option there if your interested in BBJ. She was very accommodating. Hell, she even got undressed during the dream. I done forgot all about that. The mouth wasn't doing it for me I upgraded to FS for. 4 more. Total tip was 1. 4 now. She wore me out when she got on top in the frog squat position. Afterwards she helped me get dressed and I went on my way. It's been awhile but I believe it was. 4 tip for HJ. Greenbelt area is way better but this may be a decent joint if you're not looking for FS.

MF.

Korman23
05-20-19, 09:12
Didn't catch her name. Her English is well enough that you can communicate easily with her. I'm bad with ages and I don't have the courage to ask, but she's was at least 40? Decent natural C Cups. Joint is in an office building. Pretty hard to find. I wouldn't have known where it was in the building if I hadn't been there last year. . 6 house for 1 hr. TS included. Places is always quiet and I've never seen anyone there the 3 times I've been there. Masseuse opened up some during the TS. TS didn't last too long but there was teasing at the end. Massage was lacking tbh. It felt like body rub with stronger pressure. I dreamed I had CBJ. Damage $ tip. She asked me like 3 times if I wanted a hat, so there may be an option there if your interested in BBJ. She was very accommodating. Hell, she even got undressed during the dream. I done forgot all about that. The mouth wasn't doing it for me I upgraded to FS for. 4 more. Total tip was 1. 4 now. She wore me out when she got on top in the frog squat position. Afterwards she helped me get dressed and I went on my way. It's been awhile but I believe it was. 4 tip for HJ. Greenbelt area is way better but this may be a decent joint if you're not looking for FS.

MF.What exactly is the name of this place, PG Massage?? Doesn't sound familiar.

MasterFool101
05-20-19, 16:31
What exactly is the name of this place, PG Massage?? Doesn't sound familiar.That is literally the name of the place. It used to be called something different a year ago but its changed.