PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

The Big Man
07-13-14, 19:26

This damn big nasty scally-wag in on CL 24-7, I contacted her once before and she sent me the darker crazy looking picture. Fuckable but only on a bad day at 3:59 AM while intoxicated. I then contacted her this weekend and asked her for a pic. (I didn't know it was the same girl) she sent me the nicer looking fuzzy pic. I knew it was her only by the number 571 214-3908.

Anyway, I go to her location for the pickup. (She has no incall) She actually does not live at that location but she tries to make you think she does. I see an old green Honda civic show up with some dude and she jumps out and runs around so I wouldn't know where she came from. (***** I'm a monger. I keep my eyes peeled trick) Anyway this huge unkept wildebeest starts walking to my vehicle. I a terrified and filled with fear. I didn't have my elephant gun. Anyway she rolls up to my window looking a hot mess. 5,3 190 pounds of nastiness. I politely say (***** you too big) and haul ass before she could ram my car.

She is always on CL. Ad my say "BEST BLOW JOB AND SEX EVER" 60 for BJ and 100 for full. Either car action or take her under a bridge with the rest of the trolls.

She will say she is in Lanham or Bowie. PM me and I will give you the address she uses which is not hers.

JTreehorn14
07-20-15, 07:58
Anyone have experience with this poster? Her usual ad reads as follows:

I'm looking to give a Handjob a.k.a. jerk you off/stroke your cock. I'm an African American thick/BBW who's looking to do this in the Laurel, MD area only. Yes you can touch/suck my tits. I'll be free tomorrow night around 6:00pm for car play. I will not be giving head/sucking dick having sex just so that we're clear. Nudes are welcomed but I will not be returning the favor. If that doesn't interest you I'm sorry. We will keep in contact through email or kik messenger (kik is better though), my # is for family and friends only. Please try to avoid asking questions I've already answered. Send a face pic in the first email or you will not get a response. Again NO FACE PIC, NO RESPONSE. If you're reading this then I'm still looking. Please have a car for I will be picking the meet up spot. Answer this question for me, do you mind being recorded while I stroke you? No face in the frame just your cock. I have no racial preference by the way.

A free HJ is a free HJ, so I'm interested, but I don't like that she gets to pick the spot. Seems too easy for some criminal mischief. That said, her ad is better written and more explicit than seems necessary if she's just setting something up for a robbery, car theft, etc. Plus, she's been running the ad every couple of weeks for at least a year with small tweaks here and there, which makes me think she's serious about just enjoying HJs.

ShortMan22
10-08-15, 22:36
Does anyone know or have a Asian-Americsn utr that they want to share or trade. PM me details.

Swifty 53
11-15-15, 13:18
Anybody seen this one? Advertises on CL Casual Encounter in Lanham and Greenbelt, ad usually states "SEX&BJ I HOST". Said she'd see me for 100, I replied too much, and she came back with 60. Hoping someone has info on her, if not I may TOFTT. Swifty.

Brahmabull
12-16-15, 02:22
Anybody seen this one? Advertises on CL Casual Encounter in Lanham and Greenbelt, ad usually states "SEX&BJ I HOST". Said she'd see me for 100, I replied too much, and she came back with 60. Hoping someone has info on her, if not I may TOFTT. Swifty.Dam you couldn't read just a few posts down by Bigman from July 2014. He already met up with her and gave you the scoop. Run far away from that one. If you met up with her, then I guess you know by now.

Swifty 53
12-16-15, 17:49
Dam you couldn't read just a few posts down by Bigman from July 2014. He already met up with her and gave you the scoop. Run far away from that one. If you met up with her, then I guess you know by now.I did see that post, pictures not even close, and phone number is different.

Galleon
09-30-22, 17:50
Saw this ad and I was thinking about giving her a try. But the reviews about pest problems at the address she sent me give me pause as I'd rather not bring stowaways home. Does anyone have any intel?

MrJusnupin1
09-30-22, 18:15
Saw this ad and I was thinking about giving her a try. But the reviews about pest problems at the address she sent me give me pause as I'd rather not bring stowaways home. Does anyone have any intel?Now I too am interested. Got some free time this weekend also!

Good luck and stay safe!

MJ1.

Truckie2
10-01-22, 09:32
Saw this ad and I was thinking about giving her a try. But the reviews about pest problems at the address she sent me give me pause as I'd rather not bring stowaways home. Does anyone have any intel?I contacted her and set something up but something came up and I had to cancel. Quoted me 130 hr. Told her I was looking forward to her special massage she replied to me she gives a relaxing massage. If you follow through, let me know, I am interested in what she offers.

MrJusnupin1
10-01-22, 10:25
I contacted her and set something up but something came up and I had to cancel. Quoted me 130 hr. Told her I was looking forward to her special massage she replied to me she gives a relaxing massage. If you follow through, let me know, I am interested in what she offers.I might have to pass. I asked the question. "Relaxing massage. Happy ending. Nothing else. $130" I need that penetration at least. Preferably with a BBJ.

Unless there is a DEF opening of the menu on future visits!

MJ1.

Galleon
10-24-22, 00:03
So, as stated earlier, I decided to give her a try.

She operates out an apartment in Brentwood and the building looked kind of run down. In person, she only speaks Spanish so we had to communicate through Google Translate. I guess it's time to fire up Duolingo again LOL. The massage was okay, with baby oil, relaxing but not up to the standards of Asian providers.

Now onto the steamy details, OTC roaming was fine everywhere, and limited UTC with bikini area being a no-go. She was fine being rubber through the shorts she was wearing but stepped back when my hand approached the button to loosen them. I don't know if that changes with more visits. Language barrier was a problem. On the flip, just got a regular manual HE while massaging her breasts. Popped in her hand, she cleaned me up and that was that.

Damage was $. 3 and like I said above, it was okay. One thing that I didn't like was that I could hear a baby crying. Could have been from an adjacent unit but since I noticed a stroller while walking in, I assume it's hers.

Not sure yet, if I'll repeat since that's a decent hike from home and it easier for me to get to Tyson's which offer better options. Maybe you can get farther than I did without the communication issue since she seemed pretty amicable. Good luck.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/bts/7548229965.html

BMoreDog69
10-24-22, 21:44
Well, her photo makes her out to be cute as a button. Is the photo accurate?

So, as stated earlier, I decided to give her a try.

She operates out an apartment in Brentwood and the building looked kind of run down. In person, she only speaks Spanish so we had to communicate through Google Translate. I guess it's time to fire up Duolingo again LOL. The massage was okay, with baby oil, relaxing but not up to the standards of Asian providers.

Now onto the steamy details, OTC roaming was fine everywhere, and limited UTC with bikini area being a no-go. She was fine being rubber through the shorts she was wearing but stepped back when my hand approached the button to loosen them. I don't know if that changes with more visits. Language barrier was a problem. On the flip, just got a regular manual HE while massaging her breasts. Popped in her hand, she cleaned me up and that was that.

Damage was $. 3 and like I said above, it was okay. One thing that I didn't like was that I could hear a baby crying. Could have been from an adjacent unit but since I noticed a stroller while walking in, I assume it's hers.

Not sure yet, if I'll repeat since that's a decent hike from home and it easier for me to get to Tyson's which offer better options. Maybe you can get farther than I did without the communication issue since she seemed pretty amicable. Good luck.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/bts/7548229965.html

Galleon
10-25-22, 11:32
Well, her photo makes her out to be cute as a button. Is the photo accurate?Yup, photo was accurate. You can find different ones by looking up her name in CL.

Vitamin2270
03-11-23, 22:11
Posted in VA too.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/hws/d/washington-professional-mobile-massage/7596592316.html

Anyone have any experiences? Feel free to DM.

Galleon
04-12-23, 09:53
Hey folks, has anyone given this lady a try?

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/hws/d/washington-timeless-sensational-exotic/7609217166.html

The deposit requirement gives me pause.

Tom McAn
04-13-23, 23:42

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/hws/d/washington-timeless-sensational-exotic/7609217166.html

The deposit requirement gives me pause.Never pay deposits to secure appointments with providers. You have no way of knowing whether you'll receive the services for which you're paying, or whether you're simply kissing your hard-earned money good-bye.

DCHung
04-14-23, 15:33

The deposit requirement gives me pause.In general do not give deposits unless you don't mind being ripped off or losing it.

Fassbender3000
07-20-23, 16:52
In general do not give deposits unless you don't mind being ripped off or losing it.Oh no kidding! I saw this ad here: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/district-of-columbia/washington/bodyrubs/body-rubs/full-body-nuru-experience-28030.html.

She claims to go all over the DMV, and her descriptions sound great, but the fact that her name isn't on the ad is a problem. When I texted her for an incall appointment for the day after tomorrow, she wanted a deposit of 100. I've done deposits with providers with good reviews and reputations (and who ask for less), but this person with no name, reviews or other ads was a red flag. Really disappointing, because I liked her down to earth good looks.

Ballsy9
07-24-23, 16:44
Oh no kidding! I saw this ad here: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/district-of-columbia/washington/bodyrubs/body-rubs/full-body-nuru-experience-28030.html.

She claims to go all over the DMV, and her descriptions sound great, but the fact that her name isn't on the ad is a problem. When I texted her for an incall appointment for the day after tomorrow, she wanted a deposit of 100. I've done deposits with providers with good reviews and reputations (and who ask for less), but this person with no name, reviews or other ads was a red flag. Really disappointing, because I liked her down to earth good looks.I never make any deposit to Indy Incall / outcall ladies even though they're verified. Because all data can be fabricated.