PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

JoeFreeman
03-23-12, 13:30
I'm just on the hunt and wanted to know if there was any action or is it as bad as NoVA? Any help with tracks or numbers would be a great help. PM me with any good info. I'm on here trolling pretty regular. Please help out a fellow monger.

ArmyStrong
08-16-12, 15:09
I can't believe it but I ran into a BSW last night in Montgomery Village. She said her name is Victoria. She is petite. 30 years old. I'm going to give her an over all 8 on the SW scale. We found a quite spot by the lake to take care of things, so to speak. Everything is on the menu for normal price, even backdoor. At her request she will only performance will you are covered. I do have number for trusted members.

BarneyVinton
02-03-13, 14:30
Any one know of any streetwalkers in the Gaithersburg Germantown area?

I haven't seen any anywhere.

BarneyVinton
02-08-13, 02:34
So I have been looking around the obvious areas and can't find any. I read the below report from about a year ago but don't see any there now. I had a little luck a few years ago in the aspen hill area. Wasn't even looking and a young blonde her name escapes me but I got a BBBJCIM for $20. Now I don't see any anywhere.

Breast Fed
02-09-13, 10:09
So I have been looking around the obvious areas and can't find any. I read the below report from about a year ago but don't see any there now. I had a little luck a few years ago in the aspen hill area. Wasn't even looking and a young blonde her name escapes me but I got a BBBJCIM for $20. Now I don't see any anywhere.I have found a few girls on lockwood, behind white oak mall. They hang around the 7/11. Sorry no numbers available. Just have to go look.

BarneyVinton
02-11-13, 02:33
I have found a few girls on lockwood, behind white oak mall. They hang around the 7/11. Sorry no numbers available. Just have to go look.Nice! Thank you.

Have you had any luck at all there?

Kreidas
03-19-13, 00:29
Nice! Thank you.

Have you had any luck at all there?Went there a few days ago. No luck.

CuriousPaul
06-22-13, 16:47
First of let me say that I just got moved to this area about 1-2 months back and as the firums haven't been exactly on point I've just been cruising around hoping for some action. For about a month and a half I've been scoping out the streets from rockville to german town at random hours of the day (really just when ever I was free and wanted some air I would ride)

So the game changer happened today. See, after doing up and down for a month+ and not getting a single number to show for it I was starting to think this county just didn't have any. That was until today at about 3 pm I saw her. She was atleast 5" 6' (including her 4' heels) , a shade of from dirty blond (what can I say, she had grace). And in a tight little black dress. I saw her under an over pass as she was negotiating the terms of her service throught the window of an SUV. Need less to say, I wan't able to offer her a contract (I had somewhere to be but when I cam back 20 min later there was no trace of her).

On a good note, this has somewhat restored my faith in this area. I'm planing to run some recon on the area tongiht and this week. And no worried, I'll keep you posted.

P. S- If you want to know exactly where I made this rare discovery PM me with some info of you own.

'Till next time

Member #6438
06-23-13, 18:33
Way to keep hope alive. Good work soldier.

First of let me say that I just got moved to this area about 1-2 months back and as the firums haven't been exactly on point I've just been cruising around hoping for some action. For about a month and a half I've been scoping out the streets from rockville to german town at random hours of the day (really just when ever I was free and wanted some air I would ride)

So the game changer happened today. See, after doing up and down for a month+ and not getting a single number to show for it I was starting to think this county just didn't have any. That was until today at about 3 pm I saw her. She was atleast 5" 6' (including her 4' heels) , a shade of from dirty blond (what can I say, she had grace). And in a tight little black dress. I saw her under an over pass as she was negotiating the terms of her service throught the window of an SUV. Need less to say, I wan't able to offer her a contract (I had somewhere to be but when I cam back 20 min later there was no trace of her).

On a good note, this has somewhat restored my faith in this area. I'm planing to run some recon on the area tongiht and this week. And no worried, I'll keep you posted.

P. S- If you want to know exactly where I made this rare discovery PM me with some info of you own.

'Till next time

MrLombardo1
06-30-13, 07:03

'Till next timeGood work! Keep us posted and I will keep my eyes open too.

CuriousPaul
08-12-15, 21:02
Afternoon gentlemen, It has indeed been a while but I'm back to report on an interesting event.

It was 8:20 in the evening, I had just taken a left of 355 and was driving towards lakeforest mall, when I saw her. She was an older AA spinner.

Walking down the sidewalk in a light colored v-neck, near skin tight grey tights and giving off somewhat obvious signs that she was looking for a "ride".

Now at first I couldn't believe it. I'm not sure if any of you have read my previous post (I promise you my spelling has gotten better since then), but SWs are.

Hard to come by in my neck of MoCo. Now I wasn't looking for an encounter but I had to know if she really working, so I looped around and made the pick up.

During our conversation I confirmed that her intentions were on par with mine. In time she made me an offer but, I was pressed for time so our encounter didn't end.

Up being a mutually beneficial one.

The point of my report today is just to say that there is some hope out their for our county, it just always seems to come when and where you least expect it.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Big Bud
10-03-16, 20:14
Afternoon gentlemen, It has indeed been a while but I'm back to report on an interesting event.

It was 8:20 in the evening, I had just taken a left of 355 and was driving towards lakeforest mall, when I saw her. She was an older AA spinner.

Walking down the sidewalk in a light colored v-neck, near skin tight grey tights and giving off somewhat obvious signs that she was looking for a "ride".

Now at first I couldn't believe it. I'm not sure if any of you have read my previous post (I promise you my spelling has gotten better since then), but SWs are.

Hard to come by in my neck of MoCo. Now I wasn't looking for an encounter but I had to know if she really working, so I looped around and made the pick up.

During our conversation I confirmed that her intentions were on par with mine. In time she made me an offer but, I was pressed for time so our encounter didn't end.

Up being a mutually beneficial one.

The point of my report today is just to say that there is some hope out their for our county, it just always seems to come when and where you least expect it.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!I visit someone near there at least once a week but I've never seen anything like that. I'll have to go look again. I admit I watch traffic like crazy and not what's around the area since drivers tend to to crazy or stupid things. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for those "other things" from now on.

WhiteRabbit88
06-15-19, 19:03
So the last post here was back in 2016. Does that mean there is little to no SW game to be had in Moco? I know there was a big clean up effort in Moco a few years but so just wondering if there is anything re-merging back in this area? I'm wondering places like takoma park area may have something, but lack of any posts in this section makes me wonder is Moco SW scene that dry?

If anyone has any intel on any SW action in Moco, I (and probably others) would be interested.

TheJonn
06-16-19, 14:00
So the last post here was back in 2016. Does that mean there is little to no SW game to be had in Moco? I know there was a big clean up effort in Moco a few years but so just wondering if there is anything re-merging back in this area? I'm wondering places like takoma park area may have something, but lack of any posts in this section makes me wonder is Moco SW scene that dry?

If anyone has any intel on any SW action in Moco, I (and probably others) would be interested.I'll second that. I'm interested too.

BigCoolie
06-20-19, 19:29
Montgomery County is dry. Look north towards Baltimore, south towards DC, east in Greenbelt, but nothing here in MC. These boards are dry for a reason.

ChrlieBrown
07-20-22, 13:29
So I am driving today around noon around 355 when you get on 370. When I see a really cute blond with long hair and big ass tits in a bikini top walking and doing the stair. She was high but The first in a long time of seeing any action. As luck would have it zero time to stop. Activity picking up?

SpicySticks
07-22-22, 09:52
So I am driving today around noon around 355 when you get on 370. When I see a really cute blond with long hair and big ass tits in a bikini top walking and doing the stair. She was high but The first in a long time of seeing any action. As luck would have it zero time to stop. Activity picking up?You saying we got streetwalkers roaming around Rockville?! That'd be the day.

JoonLee7838
07-25-22, 02:24
You saying we got streetwalkers roaming around Rockville?! That'd be the day.Saw this one today posted up at a bus stop on 355, exact same attire as described above.

Futuopedico
07-25-22, 18:14
Saw this one today posted up at a bus stop on 355, exact same attire as described above.What time?

ChrlieBrown
07-29-22, 10:21
You saying we got streetwalkers roaming around Rockville?! That'd be the day.They are around and with all the new people moving here and a shitty economy I bet you see a lot more in the next year. It pays to get out and not assume things.

MavDog2
07-30-22, 02:14
My monger senses were tingling today. About 830 saw a brunette near the Microcenter. Heels, hair did, and the tall slim body.

If I didn't have to be home, I would've asked. But I'd wager my guess wasn't far off. Just not at all what you usually see around here, believe me.

Judging by the other posts below, maybe it's something. Normally it's a longer trip up the beltway for this, so it'd be a nice change of pace.

Speaking of Lakeforest, many many years ago another member pointed me in the right direction near Lakeforest, so it's not unheard for this county. Rare yes, but not impossible LOL.

Newark Guy
10-23-22, 23:18
In the area on business for the week. Near the MoCo / Fredrick line. Any suggestions for entertainment would be appreciated.