PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:07

Richy2
01-14-11, 11:55
There aren't really any good strip clubs in moco, but College park isn't very far, and they have a great one next to IKEA. The women are all young, and it's fully nude. What's better is that that don't serve alcohol, so 18 and over can go in. Get a private room in the back and some of the girls will give you a BJ.

Markis
03-02-11, 00:25
Whats the name of the club mate?

Limo Dave
03-29-11, 12:01
There aren't really any good strip clubs in moco, but College park isn't very far, and they have a great one next to IKEA. The women are all young, and it's fully nude. What's better is that that don't serve alcohol, so 18 and over can go in. Get a private room in the back and some of the girls will give you a BJ.Perhaps I'm blind, drove all around near IKEA and didn't spot the place. How about sharing the name of the place and perhaps PM me what girls there provide extras / take out. I'll definitely make a stop there.

LD

CBrees82
03-29-11, 14:50
Perhaps I'm blind, drove all around near IKEA and didn't spot the place. How about sharing the name of the place and perhaps PM me what girls there provide extras / take out. I'll definitely make a stop there.

LDI think the strip club this guy is referring to is Showcase. It is not exactly in the IKEA shopping center, its a few miles down route 1 toward Costco, then you have to turn right at the intersection where Exxon is (I think it is called Sunnyside? Could be wrong.) then make the first left turn into a side road, then you should be able to find the club from there. Sorry about the vague directions, I'm going from memory. But google Showcase.

Hope that helps!

Limo Dave
03-29-11, 15:46
I think the strip club this guy is referring to is Showcase. It is not exactly in the IKEA shopping center, its a few miles down route 1 toward Costco, then you have to turn right at the intersection where Exxon is (I think it is called Sunnyside? Could be wrong.) then make the first left turn into a side road, then you should be able to find the club from there. Sorry about the vague directions, I'm going from memory. But google Showcase.

Hope that helps! Aha! Thanks CBrees. I know of the Showcase over in Beltsville just never got around to stopping there. Now I'm a bit more motivated to stop by.

LD

Brahmabull
03-29-11, 19:27
I think the strip club this guy is referring to is Showcase. It is not exactly in the IKEA shopping center, its a few miles down route 1 toward Costco, then you have to turn right at the intersection where Exxon is (I think it is called Sunnyside? Could be wrong.) then make the first left turn into a side road, then you should be able to find the club from there. Sorry about the vague directions, I'm going from memory. But google Showcase.

Hope that helps! Its not Sunnyside. Its past Costco, turn right at corner of PowderMill and Route 1, then make the 1st left go down and around the bend (carefully, its a blind turn) and you will see the Showcase on the right. Not marked very well, but has a fenced in parking area to the right of the entrance. Looks like a house in the middle of an industrial area.

Kreidas
03-15-13, 18:49
Its not Sunnyside. Its past Costco, turn right at corner of PowderMill and Route 1, then make the 1st left go down and around the bend (carefully, its a blind turn) and you will see the Showcase on the right. Not marked very well, but has a fenced in parking area to the right of the entrance. Looks like a house in the middle of an industrial area.Is this club still around? And if so, does it have similar services still? How much are we talking about here for dances, etc?

Rafen
03-18-13, 07:25
Is this club still around? And if so, does it have similar services still? How much are we talking about here for dances, etc?It's still open. $20 cover, $20 for non-nude dances, and $30 for nude dances. What I find annoying is the extra $20 per girl to gain access to the private dance area, which looks like a large storage room with an old beat up leather couch in it. So for every different girl you take to the private dance area, it's another $20 to the club. I will say though, the girls are young and attractive, although the night I went they all clustered at the bartender area.

Kreidas
03-19-13, 00:27
It's still open. $20 cover, $20 for non-nude dances, and $30 for nude dances. What I find annoying is the extra $20 per girl to gain access to the private dance area, which looks like a large storage room with an old beat up leather couch in it. So for every different girl you take to the private dance area, it's another $20 to the club. I will say though, the girls are young and attractive, although the night I went they all clustered at the bartender area.So just to confirm. Supposedly I want to get 1 girl for a non-nude dance in the VIP area, it will be 20 to go in. 20 for the non nude dance, and another 20 for the VIP room? For a total of at least 60? And I guess that's not going to include any potential BJS the girl may / may not feel like doing. Sigh.

Rafen
03-19-13, 12:41
So just to confirm. Supposedly I want to get 1 girl for a non-nude dance in the VIP area, it will be 20 to go in. 20 for the non nude dance, and another 20 for the VIP room? For a total of at least 60? And I guess that's not going to include any potential BJS the girl may / may not feel like doing. Sigh.Exactly. So after you pay your 60, let's say you want take another girl to the VIP room. It's another 20 to the club to bring the new girl to the VIP room and 20 for your non nude dance. It all adds up real quickly.

Kreidas
04-01-13, 18:21
Exactly. So after you pay your 60, let's say you want take another girl to the VIP room. It's another 20 to the club to bring the new girl to the VIP room and 20 for your non nude dance. It all adds up real quickly.Thanks Rafan for the info. One other question, hope you would know since you seem very knowledgeable about these things.

Besides giving the lapdances and all that over there, is there a possibility that the girls can "cosplay" in certain outfits to enhance the experience for an additional price? Is that even a part of the services for those kinda things in US strip clubs in general? Asian countries such as Japan, Thailand, etc if I recall do have something like this. Does Showcase have that type of service? Thanks in advance for any info.

Rafen
04-03-13, 07:33
Thanks Rafan for the info. One other question, hope you would know since you seem very knowledgeable about these things.

Besides giving the lapdances and all that over there, is there a possibility that the girls can "cosplay" in certain outfits to enhance the experience for an additional price? Is that even a part of the services for those kinda things in US strip clubs in general? Asian countries such as Japan, Thailand, etc if I recall do have something like this. Does Showcase have that type of service? Thanks in advance for any info.Sorry, other than the occasional theme night, Halloween, or just some random dancer who wants to look different, I've never been to a club where they offer cosplay as a service. That doesn't mean there aren't any, it's just I've never heard of one. Cosplay isn't as popular in the US as it is in Asia.

Sfrancis118
04-30-13, 08:19
It's still open. $20 cover, $20 for non-nude dances, and $30 for nude dances. What I find annoying is the extra $20 per girl to gain access to the private dance area, which looks like a large storage room with an old beat up leather couch in it. So for every different girl you take to the private dance area, it's another $20 to the club. I will say though, the girls are young and attractive, although the night I went they all clustered at the bartender area.Yeah, went there last night. I used to love this place years ago. Would say there's no place like showcase. I guess its still true. I hate this place now and its pricing structure. We should vote with our wallets and boycott until this changes. The girls are ok but not worth the extra price of admission. Gentlemans Gold has better quality at a lower price. Still haven't fully checked out Fuegos yet. Got laps from 3 dancers Monday nite not impressed at all. Can't remember any names. 1st girl was the least attractive of the three. Built like a brick house dark hair, looked Greek, nose piercing, decent skills. 2nd girl was blonde, and thick as hell. Nice rack, looked and felt enhanced but couldn't see or feel scars. She was very thick and densely built. Felt like I was getting my ass kicked during lap. 3rd girl was very petite, dark hair with nipple piercings. Unusual discoloration on her face. She preferred to air dance for her songs and got features when I tried to grind on her. What a waste.

Not returning anytime soon.

Mangaman
05-09-14, 21:09
Yeah, went there last night. I used to love this place years ago. Would say there's no place like showcase. I guess its still true. I hate this place now and its pricing structure. We should vote with our wallets and boycott until this changes. The girls are ok but not worth the extra price of admission. Gentlemans Gold has better quality at a lower price. Still haven't fully checked out Fuegos yet. Got laps from 3 dancers Monday nite not impressed at all. Can't remember any names. 1st girl was the least attractive of the three. Built like a brick house dark hair, looked Greek, nose piercing, decent skills. 2nd girl was blonde, and thick as hell. Nice rack, looked and felt enhanced but couldn't see or feel scars. She was very thick and densely built. Felt like I was getting my ass kicked during lap. 3rd girl was very petite, dark hair with nipple piercings. Unusual discoloration on her face. She preferred to air dance for her songs and got features when I tried to grind on her. What a waste.

Not returning anytime soon.I drove there tonight, arriving in parking lot at 745. Was told by manager it wasnt open yet. When I asked when it opens, he said whenever the girls.

Arrive, that they arent required there until 10, so most just wander in sometime between 9 and 10. Not a very customer friendly practice. I won't be going back either.

Steve 6969
06-15-14, 21:56
Obviously this is a PG place, but one that is close enough that I make it there once every few months. It's not a beautiful place, but there are some very good girls there if you can say no to the others who ask first. Lorelei if you like small brunette, Lexa smallish now blonde, and especially Jasmine someone heavier brunette. A couple of the bigger ones are good too, so I use the non-VIP 30's to sort out who I might want to end the visit with.

I drove there tonight, arriving in parking lot at 745. Was told by manager it wasnt open yet. When I asked when it opens, he said whenever the girls.

Arrive, that they arent required there until 10, so most just wander in sometime between 9 and 10. Not a very customer friendly practice. I won't be going back either.