PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Member #6438
06-07-13, 13:47
I guess I will kick this section off. I have been living in the Baltimore area for school for the past 5 years and have moved back home. Baltimore has been fun however it is to far to travel. I posted on craigslist under the men for women section under the title helping hand offering assistance. I received 2 replies which I deemed worthy of a response. We exchanged emails and I narrowed it down to one. Before agreeing to meet up the next day I ask if she is ok with a car date, she agrees. She calls me so we can hear each others voices and everything sounds fine. She gave me an address in the Aspen Hill area. Very nice house, I get suspicions. I drive onto the street, I believe the street name was Carona, and I ask her to walk to the end. Because of Chris Hanson I will not meet at houses. LOL She agrees and walks outside, I see her move her trashcan and I wait. She says to come to her driveway and pick her up. I don't agree, I ask her to come to my car and we can be on our merry way. She ask me to walk to the backyard. I tell her no and if she cannot walk to my car I will leave. She says wait and It's almost as if she's getting confirmation from someone else. I ask her whats the big deal, and she replies I was being lazy didn't feel like walking. So at that point red flags are going off and I decided to leave. It didn't seem right. Be careful guys, there are scammers and stings everywhere. If it doesn't feel right, no go. The big brain took over and I bailed. If anyone has any reliable providers please message me. I have numbers of Baltimore friends I would be willing to trade.

MrLombardo1
07-03-13, 06:56
I guess I will kick this section off. I have been living in the Baltimore area for school for the past 5 years and have moved back home. Baltimore has been fun however it is to far to travel. I posted on craigslist under the men for women section under the title helping hand offering assistance. I received 2 replies which I deemed worthy of a response. We exchanged emails and I narrowed it down to one. Before agreeing to meet up the next day I ask if she is ok with a car date, she agrees. She calls me so we can hear each others voices and everything sounds fine. She gave me an address in the Aspen Hill area. Very nice house, I get suspicions. I drive onto the street, I believe the street name was Carona, and I ask her to walk to the end. Because of Chris Hanson I will not meet at houses. LOL She agrees and walks outside, I see her move her trashcan and I wait. She says to come to her driveway and pick her up. I don't agree, I ask her to come to my car and we can be on our merry way. She ask me to walk to the backyard. I tell her no and if she cannot walk to my car I will leave. She says wait and It's almost as if she's getting confirmation from someone else. I ask her whats the big deal, and she replies I was being lazy didn't feel like walking. So at that point red flags are going off and I decided to leave. It didn't seem right. Be careful guys, there are scammers and stings everywhere. If it doesn't feel right, no go. The big brain took over and I bailed. If anyone has any reliable providers please message me. I have numbers of Baltimore friends I would be willing to trade.I believe Chris Hanson usually goes after pedophiles which he should. But good move, trust your instincts.

Member #6438
07-07-13, 18:41
Thank you my friend.

I believe Chris Hanson usually goes after pedophiles which he should. But good move, trust your instincts.

Jf Faster
11-02-14, 06:15
Took a chance with Sophie on CL. She posts frequently and her number starts with 954. Nice woman, but massage only, albeit a reasonably good one. She typically is outcall, but works incall some weekends at spas in Gaithersburg or Germantown. I may be wrong, but I don't believe YMMV with her. The same massage is available at many local establishments for less cost.

Je2010
01-30-15, 16:23
Make sure you always check pics against google images, Bing, etc.

Got an email to an ad I placed. Pics were great, perfect age and in an area it would be common for her to be. Did a couple of emails back and forth and something was not sitting right. Searched google images and amazingly enough, got a hit on all the pics she sent.

The pics the person sent was to a girl out of the mid west who was all over the internet for her toned body. Of course, it was not her. I am not that lucky.

Either I was going to be robbed, stood up and made fun of without me knowing or arrested. Arrested would be a long shot, nothing we agreed upon was illegal. (Photog part time and she was going to shoot some nudes for her portfolio).

ALWAYS THINK WITH THE BIG HEAD.

JmSuttr
03-04-15, 11:14
Took a chance with Sophie on CL. She posts frequently and her number starts with 954. Nice woman, but massage only, albeit a reasonably good one. She typically is outcall, but works incall some weekends at spas in Gaithersburg or Germantown. I may be wrong, but I don't believe YMMV with her. The same massage is available at many local establishments for less cost.http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/thp/4916103792.html

Lisa advertises with Sophie and the ad shows her as being more mature. Don't know if pic is real and I haven't seen either of them. But, IME, mature Chinese masseuses are often more willing to provide extras than younger ones.

Also, since you've already seen Sophie, that may make Lisa more comfortable that you're not with Uncle LEO.

Mayhem101
03-13-15, 16:47
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/thp/4916103792.html

Lisa advertises with Sophie and the ad shows her as being more mature. Don't know if pic is real and I haven't seen either of them. But, IME, mature Chinese masseuses are often more willing to provide extras than younger ones.

Also, since you've already seen Sophie, that may make Lisa more comfortable that you're not with Uncle LEO.She looks old and unattractive. Getting a massage and happy ending from an older average looking Chinese lady is not that appealing. You are better off going down to Tysons or Fairfax for a better deal.

JTreehorn14
07-16-15, 08:42
Anyone try this:

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/cas/5125118811.html

I've seen it a few times and have been tempted, both because I've never been to a GB party and because they've had some hot dark-skinned girls in the past on the ad and I do love AA females. BTW, if anyone has any good recommendations for AA providers, I'd love the recommendations. Tall order for ladies in this line of work, but the less tats the better. Anyway, has anyone tried one of these things up in Germantown?

DivingFool
12-30-15, 15:17
So I saw this ad for asian massage in Silver Springs and decided to check it out. I was given the address and was on my way. It is a single family home in a quiet neighborhood. I arrived and was directed to the back yard. Once there the door opened and I was greeted by an older Chinese lady. I do not think that I will repeat but it was not terrible. Lots of options and the massage was decent. I have more details if anyone is interested.

Be safe.

SuperJimmy
12-31-15, 10:26
That's ok...

So I saw this ad for asian massage in Silver Springs and decided to check it out. I was given the address and was on my way. It is a single family home in a quiet neighborhood. I arrived and was directed to the back yard. Once there the door opened and I was greeted by an older Chinese lady. I do not think that I will repeat but it was not terrible. Lots of options and the massage was decent. I have more details if anyone is interested.

Be safe.

Dick Balz
01-02-16, 06:34
I too have visited her. I would call the area Langley Park. She is very comfortable texting, and as I was limited on the time I could see her, asked if I could visit at 6:30 am, she said no problem! You have to walk through her driveway and around to the back of the house. She isn't young, and is average looking at best, and not a spinner. IMHO I thought the massage was well worth it, worth every penny. She gives a full hour. Offered DATY and other options, I opted for a HJ. She is not for everyone, but a great massage and more at a very fair price. Dick.

BlkPipeLayer10
01-18-16, 14:00
I know of a woman that makes outcalls in the Gaithersburg, Rockville, & Montgomery Village areas and gives great massages. Reasonable prices. PM me for details.

JmSuttr
01-18-16, 20:03
I know of a woman that makes outcalls in the Gaithersburg, Rockville, & Montgomery Village areas and gives great massages. Reasonable prices. PM me for details.That your very first forum post is for the express purpose of promoting some provider's services.

BlkPipeLayer10
01-19-16, 00:28
That your very first forum post is for the express purpose of promoting some provider's services.Just trying to help out bro. I've been a member for quite some time. Most folks don't want to share info unless you have something offer. (Don't see what's so strange).

JmSuttr
01-19-16, 13:44
Just trying to help out bro. I've been a member for quite some time. Most folks don't want to share info unless you have something offer. (Don't see what's so strange).I have no idea how long you've been a member. Under your current username you have exactly two posts. It's a statement of fact that you used your first post, not to ask a question (as is very common), not to post a field report about a visit with a provider, but rather to promote the services of a specific provider.

It's a statement of my opinion, backed by personal experience with hobby-related forums going back to SFRB's early days on the west coast, that this is a bit strange for someone's very first post. And, if you have another username under which you have more posting history, the question then turns to why you wouldn't post under that handle.

Forum members are free to agree or disagree, but I stand by my analysis. In fact, in many forums, it would not be unusual for you to be called out as being a shill for the provider you're promoting, or perhaps even the provider herself posting under an alias.

But this is a kinder and gentler place so I'll leave it to others to draw their own conclusions.

Derringer
05-31-16, 14:12
Thanks to Dick Balz's recommendation, I recently met and had a great time with Maggie -- a Chinese massage therapist who advertises under therapeutic services on CL:

"asian massage (silver spring2403429083)".

"Chinese Acupressure & Reflexology, please make an appointment first;.

We open to 10 am to 10 pm. ".

Maggie offers a one hour massage for. 6. She's a sweet, playful and accommodating MILF. She is not young, probably early to mid 40's, but I liked her looks. She has a beautiful smile, silky smooth skin, and I loved her curvy, MILFy body. I would rate her looks above average, a 6-7 and attitude / services an 8. She had just freshly showered, so she was very clean, smelled good and her hair was even still wet.

I arrived at her place, parked in her driveway and went to her back door as instructed. She let me in, gave me a nice hug, and we went to her massage room. I had texted her to say I wanted to shower when I got to her place because I wanted to be "squeaky clean for her". So I took care of business and quickly stripped. She led me to what she called her "table shower", which consisted of a large shower area with an outside lawn chair layed-out flat in there. It was a nice all-weather lawnchair, like you see out by the pool at a good quality hotel. She stayed clothed in a short, Spring dress, got the hot water going, had me lay down and cleaned me up nicely. First my back side, then flipping me over to clean the front. It seemed like she has experience doing this because she had a good method. (She charged me an extra. 1 for the shower. But it was well worth it, as she did not miss cleaning anywhere.) Ah, quite refreshing! And it was obvious that I got excited as she gently washed me up. She seemed cheerful and smiled at me as she dried me off. So since it was our first meeting, the shower was a good way to break the ice and I felt like we were certainly off to a great start!

Then back to the bedroom we went, where she gave me a very good massage with slight teasing while I laid face down. She has great hands and I could tell she has been trained. She did a nice job with the massage, and the teasing intensified at the end. Then I flipped over, asked her to get naked for me, and she told me that cost more money. I agreed to tip her more but we did not set a specific amount. She asked if I "want it all," I said, "No, just a HJ. " Then we started groping each other and hugging. I started kissing her body, concentrating on her neck and breasts. We held each other close, and that felt really nice. She smiled a lot and was playful as our bodies were pressed against each other. But she avoided kissing on the lips, so I got the hint and did not push for that. YMMV.

As I kissed her body I slid down from her neck, then to her breasts, to her stomach, and then further South I discovered a beautiful, all-natural bush! I nuzzled into her lusciousness and gently began to DATY. I had not planned to do that, it just happened spontaneously. So I just went with it. She was fresh, clean and tasty! I tried a few tricks, but she did not make a peep. Since I could not get any reaction out of her at all, I couldn't tell if she was enjoying it. Eventually, while I was still dining, she said, "Time's almost up! Unless you want more time. " I said "No, I need to leave on time today. " So she grabbed some lube and gave me a skilled HJ. It felt a little rushed at the end, but she did give me a good HE with unrestricted roaming of her sexy body that went over our allotted time. She then got a warm, wet hand towel and cleaned me up.

Overall, I very much enjoyed my time with Maggie. Since she got totally naked, and I had my way with her body, (except for FS, which I had chosen not to do,) I gave her a. 7 tip. So $. 4 for a great massage and just over an hour of her time. I plan to return since another Jackson is all that is needed for FS. If you treat her right, she will do you right. At a very good price! So I definitely recommend seeing her.

My only complaints: 1) She uses a regular bed instead of a massage table. So my neck was a little sore from being unable to relax. I guess I'm just spoiled by the professional ladies I see who have real massage tables. 2) Although she did not smoke while I was there, and she had just showered and did not smell of cigarettes, I could smell it a bit in the bedding. And I detected just a slight hint of it in the air. Unfortunately, it affected my sinuses and triggered my allergies. So if you are super-sensitive to tobacco like I am, be aware of that. However, I liked her so much these inconveniences will NOT stop me from seeing her again.

PM me if you have any specific questions.

I too have visited her. I would call the area Langley Park. She is very comfortable texting, and as I was limited on the time I could see her, asked if I could visit at 6:30 am, she said no problem! You have to walk through her driveway and around to the back of the house. She isn't young, and is average looking at best, and not a spinner. IMHO I thought the massage was well worth it, worth every penny. She gives a full hour. Offered DATY and other options, I opted for a HJ. She is not for everyone, but a great massage and more at a very fair price. Dick.

Be safe.

Loaded Male
06-04-16, 10:42
About 3 years ago, I also visited this place in "Langley Park". Parked on the street (before the concrete pad was enlarged). Walked around back, knocked on door, went in. An hour later finished with a good massage and HJ. At the time, I was totally respectful and somewhat excited about a great rubdown. Before I could get a second opportunity, this place was closed down. Don't know why, and didn't ask. I know this is the same house, and I didn't know at first about the additional options. When I walked into the door, I was ushered off to a room on the right with just a massage table. I think a bed was down a little further but it was dark. I intend to find more about this place now. Thanks for the report.

Je2010
08-17-16, 08:45
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/thp/5736076286.html

She is back hahaha.

For those that do not know, she is nuts. For $20 extra, she will do the massage undraped, but do not expect anymore more. I got a massage from her before I knew all of this and the room was freezing. I was actually shaking and she did nothing. I told her I was cold and she put a small towel over me. The massage was horrible and that is all you will get.

Captain J
08-24-16, 11:40
Longtime lurker and hobbyist, first time poster.

Based on the reviews below, I had a dream where I gave Maggie a call. With all deference to the senior members here, the result of those dreams would cause me to disagree on the positive reviews.

Meetup was as described, easy directions to an address and to go around the back, and. 6 for the hour. First impressions: "average looking at best" is right, and maybe a bit generous. I'd put her age closer to the 50 mark. Massage was ok, asked for firm and she complied. Sundress with easy access to all the goodies. We'd worked out what service I was looking for at the beginning of the session, and she moved pretty quickly at the end to teasing, which was pretty good. On the flip, she got right to work, with copious amounts of UTC roaming allowed. Technique was fine, if average, and finished in a reasonable amount of time.

But that's where part of the issue was: we ended with only 30 minutes off the clock, and there was no offer of finishing off the massage. Some soft complaining did no good, and I chalked it up to experience. As I was leaving, she said "next time," to which I responded "there's not going to be a next time. " Between the looks (4-5) and the shorting of time, I left pretty disappointed.

The search continues for something reasonable in MoCo.

Nats53
08-26-16, 10:35
Longtime lurker and hobbyist, first time poster.

Based on the reviews below, I had a dream where I gave Maggie a call. With all deference to the senior members here, the result of those dreams would cause me to disagree on the positive reviews.

Meetup was as described, easy directions to an address and to go around the back, and. 6 for the hour. First impressions: "average looking at best" is right, and maybe a bit generous. I'd put her age closer to the 50 mark. Massage was ok, asked for firm and she complied. Sundress with easy access to all the goodies. We'd worked out what service I was looking for at the beginning of the session, and she moved pretty quickly at the end to teasing, which was pretty good. On the flip, she got right to work, with copious amounts of UTC roaming allowed. Technique was fine, if average, and finished in a reasonable amount of time.

But that's where part of the issue was: we ended with only 30 minutes off the clock, and there was no offer of finishing off the massage. Some soft complaining did no good, and I chalked it up to experience. As I was leaving, she said "next time," to which I responded "there's not going to be a next time. " Between the looks (4-5) and the shorting of time, I left pretty disappointed.

The search continues for something reasonable in MoCo.Excellent first post and don't worry about disagreeing with seniors. New insight to providers always is appreciated and important.

MavDog2
09-04-16, 10:53
CaptainJ. Thanks for your efforts.

Yeah having been lurking here for years, I never really got the impression that Moco was the way to go (with PG Cty / Baltimore so closeby).

While it would be nice to see some positive change, I guess the status quo remains haha.

Dick Balz
09-16-16, 22:06
For yet another review of her, check out Roamin Roman's post (# 217) in the Northern Va Craigslist section. Dick.

JazzMan29
10-10-16, 10:35
I recently visited Maggie 2 times this past month. First time at 9:30 at night, 2nd time at 2 pm on weekday.

I also had 2 different experiences, one was good, one was very good.

My first visit we had a little bit of language barrier and it was late, so I think she was a little tired / maybe anxious meeting me on short notice. She is average looking and has a nice mikfy mature asian body. She gave a good massage and ST, and let me explore her whole body. She didn't ask for tip until we were done, but we did discuss price. 2nd visit in afternoon was even better, we seemed to click and she let me give her a full body massage. She really enjoyed it and even pointed out her sore spots. We went over our time by 10 minutes and she didn't rush at all. I will go see her again because it's a nice private incall, she offers a shower, and she is a sweet and caring woman.

For yet another review of her, check out Roamin Roman's post (# 217) in the Northern Va Craigslist section. Dick.

PudendaLunch
11-14-16, 16:25
Hi, I am new to this site. I never thought anything real could come out of CL. However, I connected with a woman says she is a cum swallowing ****. Actually spoke on the phone but it was late and 1) I did not feel like driving top her location, 2) she did not send me a picture and I envision a 400 lb woman, and 3) just not sure what to expect. Anyone have any experience with this kind of thing?

JmSuttr
11-15-16, 18:58
Hi, I am new to this site. I never thought anything real could come out of CL. However, I connected with a woman says she is a cum swallowing ****. Actually spoke on the phone but it was late and 1) I did not feel like driving top her location, 2) she did not send me a picture and I envision a 400 lb woman, and 3) just not sure what to expect. Anyone have any experience with this kind of thing?On the positive side, maybe you've found a diamond in the rough and things will turn out very good. OTOH, don't lose sight of the fact that things could turn out bad, very bad.

http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/5-craigslist-crimes-that-will-creep-you-out/

Everybody has to do their own risk-assessment but I personally wouldn't go down that road. There are plenty of good providers out there with positive reviews and intel. By RTFF and doing your homework on places like the oThER site you should be able to greatly minimize the odds of a negative outcome.

Happy hunting and stay safe!

Serpico99
12-20-16, 16:11
I went to see Chinese Maggie. Coming from northern VA, the drive was a bit of a bear but I wanted to check her out as I like these older independent Asian MILF providers. Private residence, no worry about snooping neighbors as I think everyone minds their own business. You need to walk around the back of the house to get in.

60/ hr. She isn't much of a massage therapist but she allows you to explore her body. She likes the sensual touching, caressing, licking and sucking. Tipped 100 for services rendered (covered). She is ok looking, has a nice body for a Chinese middle aged woman, and aims to please. I like how the bed creaks and I did my best to try to break it while doing our activities I personally wouldn't go out of my way again to go see her unless I was in a real pinch for some older Asian service.

BleachTown
05-10-17, 19:47
Have seen her a few times now, all of my visits have been at around 9 ish at night. She is as described, she's independent, has her own place, I put her in the mid 50's age mark, but she does have a pretty decent body for a average Asian lady. Normal massage, nothing special there, she also does provide TS, but it's not the average TS, hers is in the basement in the bathroom and one has to lay on a all seasonal lawn chair of some type. She does allow touching during the massage and everything is covered so no BB.

AnnaChap
02-14-18, 05:59
She is advertising massage, wax or trim for men. Anyone have experienced with her?

BigCoolie
02-27-18, 23:57
You would have to TOFTT with Lori K and report back what you find out. That is how this forum works. We find something, try it out, and report back what we find out. The worst case you walk away a newly waxed area.

I will look forward to your second post.

She is advertising massage, wax or trim for men. Anyone have experienced with her?

Mrlefty
03-18-18, 13:11
http://archive.is/oS0oC

TOFTT and she's good. Shy. Only certain services offered. But the price is right and she's sweet. Please treat her well.

BrunoB98
03-30-18, 12:02
With the stupid Fosta bill, it is no longer possible to contact her. A pity really as I have heard she is very friendly. I fear we will encounter the same for all Craigslist adds. Could PM me her details if you have it? Many thanks

TOFTT and she's good. Shy. Only certain services offered. But the price is right and she's sweet. Please treat her well..

BrunoB98
03-30-18, 12:56
Sadly with the new and stupid Fosta bill Craiglist has shut down its Personnel page. Impossible to get in touch with that lady.

TOFTT and she's good. Shy. Only certain services offered. But the price is right and she's sweet. Please treat her well.

Roamin Roman
04-02-18, 17:27

Sadly with the new and stupid Fosta bill Craiglist has shut down its Personnel page. Impossible to get in touch with that lady.Check the Therapeutic section of Craigslist. She just posted an ad there earlier today (02 April). Have fun!

BrunoB98
04-02-18, 22:31
Thank you RR, I'll post my feedback once I've seen her

Check the Therapeutic section of Craigslist. She just posted an ad there earlier today (02 April). Have fun!.

Jusblaze1
04-03-18, 08:39

TOFTT and she's good. Shy. Only certain services offered. But the price is right and she's sweet. Please treat her well.Can anyone please PM me her details. I am tired of Ukrainian in wheaton and I would like someone who actually does full body massage.

Mrlefty
04-05-18, 10:20
I know Craigslist is busted. But my inbox is being blown up. She's in the Therapeutic section now. No need to nail my inbox.

And, so far, 0 of you have offered anything in return. I've probably at this point sent 10+ people to her from here.

Some reciprocity guys. Build you karma.

Hobby123
04-07-18, 12:40
Does anyone know if Sophia is back in the area seeing clients? You can PM me if you like.

SSmitty8
06-23-21, 09:12
I know Craigslist is busted. But my inbox is being blown up. She's in the Therapeutic section now. No need to nail my inbox.

And, so far, 0 of you have offered anything in return. I've probably at this point sent 10+ people to her from here.

Some reciprocity guys. Build you karma.Would anyone happen to have this lady's contact info or link to current ad? Been out of game for years but getting back into things. Unfortunately can only offer a current review of Ellis Express in Greenbelt, which has been reviewed a lot already, and info easily available. Anyone willing to help this old fart out, would be greatly appreciated.

Mrlefty
06-28-21, 14:57
Would anyone happen to have this lady's contact info or link to current ad?Haven't seen an ad in a while.

Swifty 53
07-14-21, 14:19
There's been a few on here asking about her, I just visited a week ago, so here you go. Like I said I saw Anna for the first time since Covid started, she's still at her place in the big condo building off of University Blvd. Rates are still 50 for HH and 100 for hour massage, with a handy finish. I saw her for the HH, didn't want more at the time. I asked her about expanded options, she said she's only doing that with well established clients, these days. Anna said she still advertises on Craig's List often, but her ads get flagged quickly and are removed. I asked her if she would like me to post her contact info, she said no. She wants to advertise for massage only, and move on only with those she knows well, and trusts.

Swifty 53
07-16-21, 20:22
I'll reply to the multiple PM's to my post on Wheaton Anna here, because most ask the same questions. Hers's a link to an old ad, posted by another member; http://archive.is/oS0oC. The post and ad is from 2018, but her picture is still accurate, also shows in side her current location. She says she still places ads on Craig's List, but I couldn't find one, she says that get flag, and removed quickly, so check early in the day.

Swifty 53
07-21-21, 19:51
Seeing Anna, got me thinking of Maggie, another MILF masseuse, in the Wheaton area. I haven't see her since before covid also. Maggie doesn't respond to the number I have for her, and I don't see any recent reviews of her on RubMaps. Anyone out there know her status?

Swifty.

Nats53
07-23-21, 13:29
Not a report but a request from fellow mongers for her phone number. I'm close and would like to give her a go. If you care too, please PM me.

Thanks and stay safe. I'll report on my experience.

SSmitty8
07-28-21, 08:52
Not a report but a request from fellow mongers for her phone number. I'm close and would like to give her a go. If you care too, please PM me.

Thanks and stay safe. I'll report on my experience.I too am looking for Anna's number and would report on my experience. Haven't been able to catch her ad on CL.

Incidentally to swifty's comment on Maggie, I used to see her way back when and on my new burner # contacted her recently and got a response of something along the lines of "yes I'm available, bring 5000 for sex". Paraphrasing cause I have since burned that # a couple months back. But the 5000 and indicating sex on menu was two things that obviously is off and I did not further pursue. Fwiw.

Keimatsu876
05-09-22, 16:35
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/hws/d/rockville-professional-rubs-available/7480216889.html Anyone see this one yet? I might TOFTT later this week if no one else has seen her. She's 130 hour 100 hh.

Mrlefty
08-29-22, 17:46
Seeing Anna, got me thinking of Maggie, another MILF masseuse, in the Wheaton area..My understanding was that she retired. She had an aging parent and was getting up there in age herself. She did have a full menu, and her boobs were big, natural, and for some reason, extra heavy. That's what I remember about her.

Mrlefty
09-08-22, 07:15
Posting here because CL type ads are a way I'm finding these ladies.

I've managed to find a few 20 to 60 year old girls that are looking for it for free.

Some of them want tag teamed. So, I'm looking for a buddy to help out from here. The key is, you need to host.

There's no $ involved in the transactions. These are just horny women that sometimes will flake out at the last minute. So, it's probably better for you if you're not paying for a hotel. Silver spring, Aspen Hill, Rockville, Gaithersburg area preferred. But anywhere in the DMV is cool.

You need to be disease free, as some of these women want filled.

Any race, any age, long as you can keep it up and give them what they want. They admittedly like the idea of light / dark. And, I'm light. So, dark is barely preferred.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM.

AlmostRetired
09-18-22, 20:43
I am very interested in finding a good Latina MP. But they seem few and far in between, there must be more than just FHOH! Saw the two ads below on CL. I'd appreciate if anyone in the house has visited and how things went. Feel free to PM with details, it will be appreciated.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/hws/d/silver-spring-new-wellness-therapy-by/7535381341.html

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/hws/d/rockville-massage-by-latina/7532105501.html

RidgeRacer
09-19-22, 08:56
I am very interested in finding a good Latina MP. But they seem few and far in between, there must be more than just FHOH! Saw the two ads below on CL. I'd appreciate if anyone in the house has visited and how things went. Feel free to PM with details, it will be appreciated.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/hws/d/silver-spring-new-wellness-therapy-by/7535381341.html

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/hws/d/rockville-massage-by-latina/7532105501.htmlCheck out the CL section of the Northern Virginia board.

BaltPro
06-06-23, 20:31
Crossposting from Baltimore forum.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/hws/d/bethesda-relaxing-full-body-massage-by/7629435172.html

Tried this one out on Saturday.

Located in downtown Bethesda. Private office incall. Tall, Russian girl. She was moderately attractive in the face but her body, while not large, isn't a 10/10 by any means. $ 2 for an hour. She offered FIV and getting up on table for extra $ . 6. I stayed at original price. Nice finish. She talks a lot and is actually quite pleasant but I don't need talk when I'm trying to relax. Since she is in a legit space, she does have a hot towel which is always nice. Wish more massage places had this. Anyway, YMMV and I also enjoy trying someone new but I will not repeat.

Nats53
06-08-23, 10:20
Crossposting from Baltimore forum.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/hws/d/bethesda-relaxing-full-body-massage-by/7629435172.html

Tried this one out on Saturday.

Located in downtown Bethesda. Private office incall. Tall, Russian girl. She was moderately attractive in the face but her body, while not large, isn't a 10/10 by any means. $ 2 for an hour. She offered FIV and getting up on table for extra $ . 6. I stayed at original price. Nice finish. She talks a lot and is actually quite pleasant but I don't need talk when I'm trying to relax. Since she is in a legit space, she does have a hot towel which is always nice. Wish more massage places had this. Anyway, YMMV and I also enjoy trying someone new but I will not repeat.At that price she should offer FS. Thanks for the post but I'll pass. Go see Luba, much less expensive for a decent massage with a very good finish.

Dm311
06-08-23, 11:03
At that price she should offer FS. Thanks for the post but I'll pass. Go see Luba, much less expensive for a decent massage with a very good finish.Someone reported a while back in the massage forum that they got more from her but only after a lot of visits. YMMV.

BoMcC
10-08-23, 16:52
All the home-based massage providers in MoCo? Pre-pandemic I had a couple go-to's and would see some regular posters show up. Even though you can't search for "massage" on CL anymore you can still put it in the ad. And I'm almost just searching for just massage in a more comfortable setting than what's left of the AMP scene here. There was someone around the beginning of the year, but she flaked and I saw a few Gaithersburg based ads but never get a response. No one uses bedpage here, like they do in VA. But that's a three+ hour proposition just to get it all over. I'm more stressed when I get back home.

Any other sites worth exploring? Any of those few and far between posters perform better than expected?

Leekiofus
10-09-23, 01:09
All the home-based massage providers in MoCo? Pre-pandemic I had a couple go-to's and would see some regular posters show up. Even though you can't search for "massage" on CL anymore you can still put it in the ad. And I'm almost just searching for just massage in a more comfortable setting than what's left of the AMP scene here. There was someone around the beginning of the year, but she flaked and I saw a few Gaithersburg based ads but never get a response. No one uses bedpage here, like they do in VA. But that's a three+ hour proposition just to get it all over. I'm more stressed when I get back home.

Any other sites worth exploring? Any of those few and far between posters perform better than expected?This one might be something you're looking for.

Decent massage + what you'd expect at MoCo AMP.

Nothing crazy.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/bts/d/silver-spring-magic-hands-and-soft/7672876911.html

SiviWalks
10-09-23, 13:46

Any other sites worth exploring? Any of those few and far between posters perform better than expected?Check DM soon.

Leekiofus
10-09-23, 18:38
Check DM soon.Mind sharing this way too?

If not it's fine.

BoMcC
10-25-23, 16:37
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/bts/d/rockville-new-latina-in-the-town/7679144744.html

Searching "Columbia" under beauty services brings up this ad. Not in DC but Rockville. Text to get address (but no rates after asking three times) and it's a bunch of shared office suites above a day care. Had a back and forth to confirm time, then building and where to park, because it's all (empty) pay lots and spaces in that area off Parklawn.

Get up to the floor and the provider takes me down the hall to a suite with a placard: "Majestic Care," hmmm.

She asked if I wanted "sexy massage" and the price was high for just a massage but better depending on how sexy you like it, so I don't know if there was a starting point then. I toftt at $200. Massage was an oily rub. HE was pretty much like what you got in NoVa pre-pandemic, sans table shower. Provider was a youngish Latina, said her name was Maria, thick but plain. Had to use translation app to comm. Not sure if other extras were on the menu (at the price I suspect they should have been), but I don't know if I could have partaken.

Upon leaving the office lobby had three or four girls there, but not sure exactly what all the other businesses may have been. I only saw empty suites on the walk to the one I was in.

Strange thing, my texting to set up the appointment had a dude's name show up on the app, so I don't think I was texting with her.

TL; DR: For me, overpriced for what you can find at an AMP. Maybe it's inline for LMP prices but I wasn't feeling it with the provider.

JackRyan1
11-03-23, 16:27
You can go all in for 3. 5 Bennys.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/bts/d/rockville-new-latina-in-the-town/7679144744.html

Searching "Columbia" under beauty services brings up this ad. Not in DC but Rockville. Text to get address (but no rates after asking three times) and it's a bunch of shared office suites above a day care. Had a back and forth to confirm time, then building and where to park, because it's all (empty) pay lots and spaces in that area off Parklawn.

Get up to the floor and the provider takes me down the hall to a suite with a placard: "Majestic Care," hmmm.

She asked if I wanted "sexy massage" and the price was high for just a massage but better depending on how sexy you like it, so I don't know if there was a starting point then. I toftt at $200. Massage was an oily rub. HE was pretty much like what you got in NoVa pre-pandemic, sans table shower. Provider was a youngish Latina, said her name was Maria, thick but plain. Had to use translation app to comm. Not sure if other extras were on the menu (at the price I suspect they should have been), but I don't know if I could have partaken.

Upon leaving the office lobby had three or four girls there, but not sure exactly what all the other businesses may have been. I only saw empty suites on the walk to the one I was in.

Strange thing, my texting to set up the appointment had a dude's name show up on the app, so I don't think I was texting with her.

TL; DR: For me, overpriced for what you can find at an AMP. Maybe it's inline for LMP prices but I wasn't feeling it with the provider.

SwiftChariot
11-29-23, 22:02
Good evening gents.

TOFTT and went to this ad.

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/bts/d/silver-spring-relaxing-massage/7691943894.html

GD I was excited cause it was at a single family home, which is wayyy different then I usually experience. Comms were good and when I got there she took me around back to the basement area and I stepped inside. Latina girl high 20's civ looking with c / dz. Again very excited for this. 1. 2 for the massage.

Stripped down and laid on the massage table. IDK what they got going on there but the room must been maybe 6 x10 and the temperature was about 50 degrees. Girl was bundled in a sweatshirt and sweat pants, so for about 45 minutes I was freezing my ass off. I shivered the whole time as she gave me a pretty bad massage. I, as an eternal optimist, trying to put a positive spin on things, all I could think about is her pussy warming my dick up, oh what a feeling that would have been. Flip had no tease and she ended the massage with a "gacias. " (she speaks no english)" Damn, I was like WTF, and exclaimed "dos cientos por servico complteto" (that's the only spanish I know). She said si. Sweet, I laid back down and she said happy ending? I said no! "dos cientos por servico complteto! She said no, no only HE for 40. I said okay w / e. She jackhammered me for 5 minutes and there was no nudity or otc. I gave up and paid her the 40. She texted me saying not to tell anybody, so I guess she usually doesn't do that, but uggh.

Feeling dejected and in the arae I hit up a crack head named Maria from DMV Latina. She kept talking about not doing FS while she massages me for 30 minutes at 70 bucks. On the flip I asked for FS and she said only for me shrug Bang her out with condom and came with a HE, may visit again, but LORD her window was broken and it was cold there too.

Fassbender3000
12-19-23, 15:43
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/hws/d/alexandria-massage-professional-20/7692735786.html

I was curious about her. I like her mature look and dreadlocks. We corresponded briefly from my dummy email address, and she told me "no full service," but I don't know if that means anything else is off the table. Might TOFTT.