PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Luvwsws
08-04-10, 23:34
I can't believe all the truckers who used to be at the fish market left town. Where are they and did the girls follow them? Maybe now they are all just staying at the legit truck stop.

On a side note, saw a cute huge tit latino on my way to work. At least one girl is trying to work to pay off the obama tax increase.

Eatatmoes
08-07-10, 00:26
At least one girl is trying to work to pay off the obama tax increase.

Look, HCPD required all trucks to move off of the two main strips by the canneries, which is why you won't see any action there. I'm curious about the busty LSW, but it didn't sound like you actually dealt with her (where were you, how did you know she was working?).

Finally, what tax increase are you fucking talking about? Besides, Congress writes the law, the President is the one who signs it, so why not call it Congress' non-existent tax increase then?

Aacountyman
08-11-10, 05:50
Look, HCPD required all trucks to move off of the two main strips by the canneries, which is why you won't see any action there. I'm curious about the busty LSW, but it didn't sound like you actually dealt with her (where were you, how did you know she was working?).

Finally, what tax increase are you fucking talking about? Besides, Congress writes the law, the President is the one who signs it, so why not call it Congress' non-existent tax increase then?

First of the year, Obama is raising our taxes. Deal with it.

Brahmabull
08-11-10, 08:57

There are is a political thread this should be over there. You may even find some buddies to cry with you...

Eatatmoes
08-12-10, 01:42

Income? Cigs? Gas?

Oh, you mean the Bush era cuts that contributed to the sharp increase in the budget deficit? The ones that may yet get extended because Congressional Democrats are afraid of getting swept out in November?

Don't talk politics unless you are prepared to be honest.

Bruce180
08-12-10, 02:16
Is there any action at the T/A in Jessup? A year ago a guy told me you better not be found on those side streets about a blk. away, LE will get you quick there and that's why trks. are not there anymore. The one in town might be good but don't come to B/more to often. If I have any luck will report just trying to see where I can increase my odds.

Propilot
08-12-10, 20:52
Visited the frog pad a couple of days ago. Met Kelly. She was an average looking girl with a nice set of bolt ons. I had originally asked for Sonya but Mamasan said Sonya would not be in until Sunday.

Stand up shower with assistance. Massage was about average. On the flip is where things got interesting. They do not of FS so either Kyoto or Spa 1 will be a better deal. You will spend the same amount of money.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Luvwsws
08-25-10, 22:51
Now that the trucks have moves. Where did the girls move to? Used to be a ton of girls out now there are none.

That place is dead.

Eatatmoes
08-29-10, 00:41
Now that the trucks have moves. Where did the girls move to? Used to be a ton of girls out now there are none.

That place is dead.

Just substitute "build it" with "wherever the fuck the trucks are". Which, before I get your hopes up, is not in Jessup at the TA. Look a few miles north or south and let us know how it goes.

Mandruas
08-29-10, 19:21
You want trucks? On Rt. 1, from the light @175 proceed South 1/4 mi., past the Holiday Inn to the next light, and make a right and go back a ways. Voila, trucks! :)

RockSlavic
06-18-12, 07:40
Go back a few years and Jessup was the place to be! It was equivalent to what Hunts Point was in the 80's and 90's! It was pure raw entertainment. From the pimps to the fights to the butt naked girls walking right down the street. The CB blast'and girl after girl look for some commercial. Truck after truck circling like buzzards. Cops on foot chases! Allstars like Juicy, Amber, Honey, Courtney (aka fantasy doll) , and Diamond (still on BP) to name a few. If you roll thru now its crickets and tumble weeds. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I would say it never happened. Those were the days LOL.

RedskinsAllDay
06-19-12, 11:50
I have seen her posting on BP for awhile. How are her skills? She was saying 80 for the quick. I am just wondering does she give BBBJs?

Go back a few years and Jessup was the place to be! It was equivalent to what Hunts Point was in the 80's and 90's! It was pure raw entertainment. From the pimps to the fights to the butt naked girls walking right down the street. The CB blast'and girl after girl look for some commercial. Truck after truck circling like buzzards. Cops on foot chases! Allstars like Juicy, Amber, Honey, Courtney (aka fantasy doll) , and Diamond (still on BP) to name a few. If you roll thru now its crickets and tumble weeds. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I would say it never happened. Those were the days LOL.

Kitch
09-07-12, 00:47
Go back a few years and Jessup was the place to be! It was equivalent to what Hunts Point was in the 80's and 90's! It was pure raw entertainment. From the pimps to the fights to the butt naked girls walking right down the street. The CB blast'and girl after girl look for some commercial. Truck after truck circling like buzzards. Cops on foot chases! Allstars like Juicy, Amber, Honey, Courtney (aka fantasy doll) , and Diamond (still on BP) to name a few. If you roll thru now its crickets and tumble weeds. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I would say it never happened. Those were the days LOL.I stopped at the truck stop for fuel earlier this week, and noticed a thick black girl strolling around, looked like she was "working" walked around the Citgo gas station, then over around the McDonald's lot, and eventually back to the truck stop area. I know LE is very heavy in the area now. Might of been a possible set up, not sure?