PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Breast Fed
07-16-11, 03:29
Found Michelle on Rt 1 and Cedar. She is a 37year old, brunettes with saggy C cups. Standard service, standard rates. Has a cell, but I did not want digits. BJ was very enthusiastic, but too toothy. Smelled clean so she may be new. May repeat.

RedskinsAllDay
07-18-11, 12:16
Dude, you are a lucky man to find anything on this strip. I was driving around Friday around 3am. From 100 and Route 1. All the way to College Park 495. DID NOT SEE A SINGLE SW ANYWHERE. Lucky you bro. I do not feel like driving all the way to Baltimore just to get a quick fix.

Found Michelle on Rt 1 and Cedar. She is a 37year old, brunettes with saggy C cups. Standard service, standard rates. Has a cell, but I did not want digits. BJ was very enthusiastic, but too toothy. Smelled clean so she may be new. May repeat.

RedskinsAllDay
07-18-11, 12:23
Dude, you are a lucky man to find anything on this strip. I was driving around Friday around 3am. From 100 and Route 1. All the way to College Park 495. DID NOT SEE A SINGLE SW ANYWHERE. Lucky you bro. I do not feel like driving all the way to Baltimore just to get a quick fix.

Photonx
07-19-11, 07:56
Timing is everything at Frank's Diner so if that is lucky then it is. The problem with that spot is that LE is able to hide then leap at the right moment. The bad thing is that when they do the bust, they turn on the flashing lights and handcuff the monger and put him on display for everyone driving past to see. It has to be humiliating for them. So the luck might be in not getting busted if you should find a SW in or around Frank's Diner on Rt 1 at Jessup. If you go there, don't be stupid, be very careful of the total picture background.

RedskinsAllDay
07-29-11, 11:56
So, after being highly disappointed at an ad I responded to on backpage. I was rolling on Route 1 in Laurel. Figuring I'd go home and spank the monkey. By the Race Track, I see a woman standing on the side of the road. She stared at my vehicle as I drove by. So, I bucked a U a little bit up the street. Did my standard looking at my surroundings. She had her thumb out for a ride. I agreed. She said Well where you going blah blah blah. Then she goes on and on about her boyfriend and blah blah blah. I am in my head alright please shut up. So, after awhile we agreed to just a standard BBBJ. I have to admit it was amazing. Gave up a 40 roses but I would have to say it was well worth it.

Looks 4/10.

Service 9/10.

Repeat- Yes I would.

Local Joe2
08-25-11, 07:06
Saw a very good looking blonde on Rt 1looking like she was looking for someone by the diner and hotel. I expect to read about it today.

RedskinsAllDay
05-12-12, 08:57
Alright. It looks like I am honestly going to start heading to Baltimore because cruising around the Laurel / Jessup / Maryland City is area is a joke. I haven't seen anything walking around in a very long ass time. I got lucky only one time. They shut this area down so it's time to start taking my lust I get every night in my pants to Baltimore and find something

Nah He
05-27-12, 18:57
I work in the area and have seen a few ladies walking and when I looked interested they perked up. By the time I got turned around they were gone. I am not sure if they got picked up or slipped into a doorway. I was at the liquor store just south of the Micky D's where Rt 1 comes back together. She was walking across the street while I was at the stop sign. I told her to be careful as she was walking in traffic. I pulled off and decided to try and talk but when I got back around she was gone. I think with all the traffic on Rt1 there are a bunch of horney guys out there looking. Saw a girl who was walking, skinny with a blond pony tail. I was texting and had to pull over, she gave me a smile. When I finished she was walking into the hotel 8 next to the bar on the left side.

Nah He

Brahmabull
05-28-12, 00:47
I work in the area and have seen a few ladies walking and when I looked interested they perked up. By the time I got turned around they were gone. I am not sure if they got picked up or slipped into a doorway. I was at the liquor store just south of the Micky D's where Rt 1 comes back together. She was walking across the street while I was at the stop sign. I told her to be careful as she was walking in traffic. I pulled off and decided to try and talk but when I got back around she was gone. I think with all the traffic on Rt1 there are a bunch of horney guys out there looking. Saw a girl who was walking, skinny with a blond pony tail. I was texting and had to pull over, she gave me a smile. When I finished she was walking into the hotel 8 next to the bar on the left side.

Nah HeThere are one or 2 in this area occassionally but more often than not this is the exact area and up by whiskey bottom where LE does their stings, putting out females to entrap guys.

Becarefull in this area if you are looking for SW.

Photonx
07-27-12, 10:00
Agree with the Baltimore assessment that the Columbia beggers are not working at all. They all declined my offers for food and other stuff. I noticed that HoCo LE is also watching them so don't waste your time and effort. The Mall seems clean and innocent so its hard to see anything there. Wallmart has some potential but its on the amateur level. I think alot of women prison guards shop there. Target has some very hot women shopping there with nice cameltoes and nipples showing through. Its just eye candy for sure.

If you are on Rt-1 near the flea market down to the diner below 175 watch out for the red pickup undercover LE. He is constantly perching and moving around in that area. I'm noticing a pickup in SWs near all the bus stops in the area. Most of them were BSWs and not worth it.

PassionDweller
07-28-12, 19:27
I am familiar with all of the single mom beggars. They are obviously just pushy beggars. There's this one lady in particular who wears a long jean skirt. She usually hangs around Dobbin and 175 but you can often see her by the Columbia mall. Her sign reads she is hungry but if you look at her feet you'll see paper bags from fast food restaurants, food wrappers, and food containers. She leaves that mess behind too. As far as the Walmart goes there is some potential but HowCo le usually patrols the parking lot so it's too risky to try. Any action in HowCo is dead except for some spas that offer anything but FS or even cbjs. There are a few providers like Ashley with a deformed arm but that's about it. You could easily pick up any SW on rt1, whiskey bottom, or rt198 in the past but that's all nonexistent. Good job HowCo le you've gotten rid of the fun. It's the only county I've been to were the effing le patrol parking lots without reason.

Bulgrim64
08-16-12, 21:35
I came across a nice lady named Dawn in the Whiskey Bottom area. She recently moved over near 175. For a SW I give her looks about a 7 or 8 her attitude is a 10. One of the nicest ladies. She has her own house that she will work out of. Once she gets to know you more she offers BBBJCIM, but I always rejected it since who knows how many other people she sees. She is also cool with COF when you finish.

Immanuel Kunt
09-27-12, 08:20
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-prostitution-sting-20120926.0,5986938.story

Thundra89
11-03-12, 22:38
The most common SW I see on rt 1 in Laurel is one many of you may have seen before BSW Kim usually somewhere along the rt 1 stretch between Whisky bottom Road and the river most of the time sitting at a bus shelter either in front of or accross the street from the thrift shop. I picked her up once about a year and a half ago lost her number but still see her around have not picked her up again (might some time) Have any of you guys picked her up before and possibly can give a review

Igoballzdeep
01-04-13, 11:17
I've been cruising 198 and rt1. No luck. About a month ago I saw a BSW walking from the *dust toward the 6. I pull over and she hops in. She says where are you going, I said to the moon LOL. I was short on donation. Gave perfect eyesight to check her throat out. Nice job, haven't seen anybody since.

Green Machine
05-30-13, 23:35
Have you guys seen this?

http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/crime_checker/howard_county_crime/howard-county-police-arrest-18-men-in-reverse-prostitution-sting

Looks like there's alot of Hispanic Johns. Does this mean there are Hispanic SWs out there?

Horny Toe
06-02-13, 15:56
There have actually been a couple stings in north Laurel this year. I saw one of the Undercover LE girls walking by the Turf a few weeks back at around 10:30 at night. She was waaaaay too good to be true. I was half tempted to turn around and try a scoop but thought better of it. While there are a couple SWs in the area, it's usually not worth taking the chance. Always remember that if it seems too good to be true, then it probably is.

To answer Green's question, Hispanic Johns are always on the lookout and they go for whatever they can find typically. However, the bait girl that I saw was a really hot Latina chick.

Sol Invictus
12-06-17, 10:57
Anyone seen Tonya lately? Usually flies a sign at Rt 1 and 175. Or off the exit ramp at I95 and 175.

Give her a Z and she's ready to go.

Majman
12-13-17, 06:00
Anyone seen Tonya lately? Usually flies a sign at Rt 1 and 175. Or off the exit ramp at I95 and 175.

Give her a Z and she's ready to go.What the hell is a "Z".

Sol Invictus
03-10-18, 22:06
Trying to upload pics but it's getting an error. Hmmm.

Sol Invictus
03-13-18, 14:48
I have more but may have to edit to minimize file size. Enjoy.

Sol Invictus
03-16-18, 22:21
More Pics of Tonya. Pm me for digits.

Sol Invictus
03-26-18, 07:18
Hey, if any of you mongers are able to hook up with her, let's get a review!

Sol Invictus
03-27-18, 20:09
Guys,

Her digits stopped working. Wondering if she lost "another" phone. She can normally be found at the light at I-95 N and MD 175. Don't worry about the dude she hangs with. He might want to go with you too. LOL.

Sol Invictus
03-28-18, 10:20
These are screenshots from a video we made a little bit ago. This was when she was most sober and it was the best fuck I ever had with her! We went to our spot and was not rushed at all. We had a lot of outdoor fun at that spot and I miss it a lot. She even took the batter all the time! She does like to play hard to get but once your in, she will ride you to no end! Since I'm out of town a lot now, I miss her. If you guys do get to partake, please share your pics too!

Piehole
07-22-18, 13:16
I was headed back from Costco in Columbia the other day and saw a halfway decent looking women holding a cardboard sign asking for money. This was at the exit intersection from Costco. I was lucky enough to be close enough to her to ask if she wanted to make extra money. She asked what what, and I said more than 20, why don't you get in and we can talk. She did.

Didn't have a cover and I didn't have time to go get one so I had to settle for a HJ. She had really nice tits.

She didn't have a phone so she gave me her email address and said to try and make my email look like "spam". I sent one email. No reply.

Anyway, always be on the look out.

Pie.

Piehole
07-23-18, 07:11
For those who have asked, trust me I've driven by several times since then and she wasn't there. Sorry, it might have just been a lucky situation.

Pie.

Joseleche
08-18-18, 21:35
Have you guys seen this?

http://www.abc2news.com/dpp/news/crime_checker/howard_county_crime/howard-county-police-arrest-18-men-in-reverse-prostitution-sting

Looks like there's alot of Hispanic Johns. Does this mean there are Hispanic SWs out there?Wow, they got an 80 yo, and a 69 yo too, going after old people.

AMP7171
08-19-18, 00:07
Wow, they got an 80 yo, and a 69 yo too, going after old people.Check the date it was posted. The article is over 5 years old.

Bboner6004
06-28-20, 19:47
More Pics of Tonya. Pm me for digits.I work there now, wouldn't mind relief.

I know this was 2018 but thought I would try.

Could not pm you.

BoloBellgrande
04-11-22, 21:36
Was at the mini shopping center on Washington Blvd in Jessup driving through the parking lot heading to Popeyes when I saw a female that looked like the Tonya in the posted pictures.

She was wearing green and black camouflage pants and a black shirt. She was talking to someone in a suv through the car window. The time was between 1:50 pm to 2:00 pm. I would say she was standing about right in front of the enterprise rental a ways into the parking lot.

The Popeyes address is 85XX , Incase you want the exact location of the area.