PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Jigglers88
05-18-10, 15:30
I've seen Magda post on CL under therapeutic and on baltimore backpage under massage. I'm pretty sure she is legit but was wondering if anyone's experienced any extras. She books up really fast since I've been trying to schedule an appointment with her the past couple of days. If I can squeeze her in this week I will let you know any details.

Brahmabull
05-20-10, 08:21
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/thp/1749676731.html

Gerwig as you know closed down at the same time Koyoto did, and has finally opened with a new name.

That ad was posted yesterday. May have been reopened longer but I saw it for the 1st time yesterday.

Ginger Man
05-22-10, 13:22
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/thp/1749676731.html

Gerwig as you know closed down at the same time Koyoto did, and has finally opened with a new name.

That ad was posted yesterday. May have been reopened longer but I saw it for the 1st time yesterday.On my way from the gym. It is what it was, nice stand up shower, very pretty young masseuse, great hard massage (I had to tell her to ease up!), and a happy ending from a limited menu. I would repeat.

I swear I know the manager from another life, she looks so familiar. Anyway they assign you a number to use when you come back. Maybe you get award points, I do not know.

LOL, if you do get award points, I will share my number on this board for all to use!!

Also, to contrast this with Silk, no hard upsell, and a much nicer attitude than what I, at least, got at Silk.

Jackhammerdan
05-23-10, 14:17
Anyway they assign you a number to use when you come back. Maybe you get award points, I do not know.

Not award points. buy 9 get one free.

Nah He
05-23-10, 21:16
Cute little K girl w/short hair met me at the door. Tight little package with halter top and daisey dukes pants. Name may have been Tracey but not sure. Standard fee, nice time.

Nah He

Ginger Man
05-24-10, 15:58
Anyway they assign you a number to use when you come back. Maybe you get award points, I do not know.

Not award points. buy 9 get one free.

Here's hoping they last that long in this go-round.

Jackmemd
06-05-10, 15:07
Went by several times yesterday and they were closed.Handwritten sign said "back in an hour".Are they gone?

MikedD
06-05-10, 18:57
I am planning on being in your area soon. I was just wondering if anyone knows if the AMP on Gerwig has "floor beds" for an option instead of having to get a massage on the narrow massage tables? I don't know if I want to go to Silk or try Gerwig for the first time. Thanks and be safe.

Brahmabull
06-05-10, 19:53
I am planning on being in your area soon. I was just wondering if anyone knows if the AMP on Gerwig has "floor beds" for an option instead of having to get a massage on the narrow massage tables? I don't know if I want to go to Silk or try Gerwig for the first time. Thanks and be safe.

As far as I can tell (do not see any in the location) this is not an option, rooms are equiped with a table.

Jackmemd
06-07-10, 11:25
Went back yesterday and they are open.They put up the" back in an hour" sign when they are full and want you to come back in an hour. They have very limited staff only 1 yesterday

Ginger Man
06-10-10, 13:17
It was locked tight, lights out late morning. I hope it was just a day off.

A provider at another spa says HoCoPo are interviewing leaving customers, spot checking for guys willing to talk. It is random but scary.

Jigglers88
06-10-10, 13:53
I tried calling yesterday for about a half hour and couldn't get through to anyone. Not sure if something's going down or if everyone was tied up but I hope it was the latter.

Kujome
06-10-10, 17:41
I heard through some sources that Gerwig still does not have the right license for their establishment. They may not be around for long. Probably will be closing soon.

Heard also that another HoCo AMP may be suspended for some period of time in the not too distant future. Hopefully it will just be temporary. 3 months or something like that. Get in while you can! Although I was just there recently. I had a really good massage. But nothing else.

Thenocturnal
06-11-10, 01:42
Same old same old.

Normal limited menu.

No real need for details, if you've been to one, you've been to them all.

Much LE paranoia.

Ginger Man
06-11-10, 04:27
I heard through some sources that Gerwig still does not have the right license for their establishment. They may not be around for long. Probably will be closing soon.

Heard also that another HoCo AMP may be suspended for some period of time in the not too distant future. Hopefully it will just be temporary. 3 months or something like that. Get in while you can! Although I was just there recently. I had a really good massage. But nothing else.

HoCo, NoVa, DC, and Baltimore County, they all got religion, closin' down our spas. Geez.....

Jigglers88
06-12-10, 03:31
I tried calling again and still got no answer yesterday so I decided to drive there and see around 7pm. Still no lights on and door was locked.

Not a good sign.

Mandruas
06-12-10, 15:58
HoCo, NoVa, DC, and Baltimore County, they all got religion, closin' down our spas. Geez.....
Indeed so. Didn't you know that AMPs practice "Human Trafficking"? Never mind the fact that the providers drive Bemers, they are being ABUSED, and now that the Democrats are in power, those poor girls damned well must be "protected"!

Another factor is that it's a lot easier to cuff a 90 LB provider than it is to arrest a real perp. As a result crime continues to escalate in HoCo, but boy they sure did show them AMPs! And if they continue to shut down our favorite hobby, look for rapes and domestic assaults to increase proportionally all over the county.

MikedD
06-12-10, 17:54
I know this is a Jesseup board but I saw nothing for Laurel and I thought this would get more attention posted here. Stopped by Spa 1 in Laurel the other night after watching the Orioles loose to the Mets. I can't believe the Orioles are this bad this year. You talk about a piss poor team they take the cake!
They said they were going to be better this year but...SORRY I digress... Vicky answered the door after I rang. Decent TS followed by decent ( but kind of short) massage. Was not offtered sauna although I saw it was empty since the door was opened after I walked by it after TS. After kind of short massage I felt her touch getting lighter and lighter. (Good sign) She told me to flip and asked what I wanted. I said the magic word I guess and she took my $. No fuss no hassle. She came back, and to cut to the quick all in all it was a nice time. The only complaints I would mention are this. I paid for one hour and I was out in 35 mins or so. The massage was nice but short. On the plus side she did give me a nice scalp and forehead massage after. Also, during our session I heard the Mamasan yell to her from outside and Vicky would answer her by yelling back to her during the middle of our session! So to wrap it up..
Vicky - face 5-6
body 8
attidue 9
All in all I would repeat.
Have fun and be safe.
P.S. Should I copy and paste this and start a new threat called Laurel?

Brahmabull
06-12-10, 20:16
I know this is a Jesseup board but I saw nothing for Laurel and I thought this would get more attention posted here. Stopped by Spa 1 in Laurel the other night after watching the Orioles loose to the Mets. I can't believe the Orioles are this bad this year. You talk about a piss poor team they take the cake!
They said they were going to be better this year but...SORRY I digress... Vicky answered the door after I rang. Decent TS followed by decent ( but kind of short) massage. Was not offtered sauna although I saw it was empty since the door was opened after I walked by it after TS. After kind of short massage I felt her touch getting lighter and lighter. (Good sign) She told me to flip and asked what I wanted. I said the magic word I guess and she took my $. No fuss no hassle. She came back, and to cut to the quick all in all it was a nice time. The only complaints I would mention are this. I paid for one hour and I was out in 35 mins or so. The massage was nice but short. On the plus side she did give me a nice scalp and forehead massage after. Also, during our session I heard the Mamasan yell to her from outside and Vicky would answer her by yelling back to her during the middle of our session! So to wrap it up..
Vicky - face 5-6
body 8
attidue 9
All in all I would repeat.
Have fun and be safe.
P.S. Should I copy and paste this and start a new threat called Laurel?

Laurel is represented by the PG board.

Current staff at Spa1 is Gina/Jenny, Coco, and Tina. Not sure where you heard Vicky from. I called in case they did a rotation and they said no Vicky.

There is no mamasan at Spa1 of the 3 girls the one with the best English answers the phone, currently Tina. They have not had a manasan since Anne left.

Many members are boycotting spa1 for the bad treatment of customers and shorting of time that the spa is now famous for.

MikedD
06-13-10, 00:00
Laurel is represented by the PG board.

Current staff at Spa1 is Gina/Jenny, Coco, and Tina. Not sure where you heard Vicky from. I called in case they did a rotation and they said no Vicky.

There is no mamasan at Spa1 of the 3 girls the one with the best English answers the phone, currently Tina. They have not had a manasan since Anne left.

Many members are boycotting spa1 for the bad treatment of customers and shorting of time that the spa is now famous for.

I'm sure she said her name was Vicky (Vickie). I do not know the names of the providers (girls) who work there..(as you said Gina, Jenny. Coco, or Tina.)
since this is the first time I went there. All in all I would go there again and I probably would ask for Vickie again. Are Gina/Jenny, Coco or Tina worth asking for??? Thanks and be safe...

Brahmabull
06-13-10, 10:06
I'm sure she said her name was Vicky (Vickie). I do not know the names of the providers (girls) who work there..(as you said Gina, Jenny. Coco, or Tina.)
since this is the first time I went there. All in all I would go there again and I probably would ask for Vickie again. Are Gina/Jenny, Coco or Tina worth asking for??? Thanks and be safe...

Tina is a good provider and honestly your review sounds like you saw her.
She is probably early to mid 30s, looks good, very pretty. She gives a good head, scalp and face massage. As well as decent foot massage. She is into the service if you understand what I mean. She won't rush that service but once you finish will short you on the remaining time just like the other girls here.

Gina is older, and looks older. She is not a bad provider persay but will rush, bad acting, has some control of those special muscles, but wants you to finish as fast as possible, and is not interested in giving much if any massage.

Coco is a bit of a spinner, pretty cute. Hard to judge her age when I saw her it was late, and that spa has low lighting that favors the girl. Probably 30s, since they all seem to be. Very good provider except she has been reported (I did not experience it but I trust the one who reported it) to have a bad attitude with some customers.

It would not suprise me too much if one of the girls change names based on slow business, or a problem they may have had with someone. But if she did I don't think she had yet told the girl answering the phone.

Eatatmoes
06-14-10, 09:46
Indeed so. Didn't you know that AMPs practice "Human Trafficking"? Never mind the fact that the providers drive Bemers, they are being ABUSED, and now that the Democrats are in power, those poor girls damned well must be "protected"!

Another factor is that it's a lot easier to cuff a 90 LB provider than it is to arrest a real perp. As a result crime continues to escalate in HoCo, but boy they sure did show them AMPs! And if they continue to shut down our favorite hobby, look for rapes and domestic assaults to increase proportionally all over the county.

AMP's have been under scrutiny for a few years now in the DMV, including during old Bob Ehrlich's time as Governor. Don't go off on some half-cocked rant about Democrat's wanting to crack down on AMP's if you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Spa's are partly to blame (Smile, aka Gerwig, kept posting obnoxious ads on BP and CL, not two months after being closed by DLLR for noncompliance) and so are the neighboring businesses that actually make the complaints to the police department and the appropriate agencies.

Monger's also play a part in all of this, as we're the idiots that answer questions when stopped by police upon the exit of a legal establishment.

More to the point, some women are being trafficked, which is disgusting and wrong. I prefer AMP's because I don't like feeling like I'm dealing with someone who doesn't want to be there, but don't be ignorant about how the game is really played.

Also, that last line about rapes and dom. assaults going up because massage parlors are closing? So when you were under 21 (too young to go to the AMP's around here) and you couldn't get laid, you beat up on your SO's and raped random chicks?

Eatatmoes
06-15-10, 09:20
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/howard/bs-md-ho-prostitution-sting-arrests-20100614,0,5907342.story

I was out and about all weekend and made time to make the rounds on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I saw what was likely the decoy down by the Valencia Motel, white, late 20s to early 30s. She didn't move much from her spot the two or three passes I made, which is always a red flag.

I still don't understand how mongers get caught up in this shit - don't talk with the trick outside of the vehicle. I literally had to tell a girl to either get the fuck in the car or get gone because she kept talking reckless at my window, like I was at the drive-thu. They can't get in the vehicle, we know this, so use that to your advantage.

They said the operation took place during the weekend, but based on a quick glance of the charging documents, most were picked up on friday.

On a far more sinister note:

http://www.explorehoward.com/news/72254/glen-burnie-man-arrested-laurel-trafficking-minor/

This was one of two arrests this week for human trafficking. Both in AACO, one at the Knights, the other at the Garden Inn. I did not the girls working the track, and the BP and CL postings for Laurel have been few and far between, so my suspicion is that these guys were just running the girls back and forth from DC to AC to work the tracks there.

Mandruas
06-15-10, 12:52
More to the point, some women are being trafficked, which is disgusting and wrong. I prefer AMP's because I don't like feeling like I'm dealing with someone who doesn't want to be there, but don't be ignorant about how the game is really played.

Also, that last line about rapes and dom. assaults going up because massage parlors are closing? So when you were under 21 (too young to go to the AMP's around here) and you couldn't get laid, you beat up on your SO's and raped random chicks?
I haven't seen anything even REMOTELY resembling a trafficked provider in a HoCo AMP since old Tokyo closed. Maybe I've been blind or lucky, but I don't think so. PgCo may be a different story, however.

To answer your question, I was engaged to a nymphomaniac who damned near killed me from the time I was 21 until I was 25. I couldn't have raped a fur lined glove during that period!

Mandruas
06-15-10, 12:59
http://www.explorehoward.com/news/72254/glen-burnie-man-arrested-laurel-trafficking-minor/[/url]
That has ZERO to do with AMPs. ZERO!

Ginger Man
06-15-10, 16:00
[QUOTE=Mandruas]I haven't seen anything even REMOTELY resembling a trafficked provider in a HoCo AMP since old Tokyo closed. Maybe I've been blind or lucky, but I don't think so. PgCo may be a different story, however.
QUOTE]

If the gal is required to pay exhorbitant fees for the ticket, airfare, and placement, then they call it trafficking.

If the um, management of the network is shady, then too.

This is despite the fact that they come willingly, needing the $$$.

My experience talking with gals is that making decent money for a woman in Korea is very hard, and double that if she is a divorced/single mother. Korea is very much a male dominated economy, so unless a woman wants to do hair and nails, work in a restaurant, or such she will not get a good job, and those aren't enough to live well on.

Some gals can make many, many thousands of dollars a month working in spas. That money goes home to Mom to take care of the kids. I personally knew a gal who put both her daughters through college while working in the DC spas.

Eatatmoes
06-16-10, 23:38
That has ZERO to do with AMPs. ZERO!

But relevant to the hobby. Mongers should know to be on the look out for 12 year olds.

Nah He
06-20-10, 18:40
Went to Kyoto recently. The place looks the same but it is just a shell of its former self. I did not see anyone I knew from before. Strictly above board. Everything I requested was denied. Could not touch any skin.
I should have stayed home.....

Nah He

Brahmabull
06-21-10, 08:48
Went to Kyoto recently. The place looks the same but it is just a shell of its former self. I did not see anyone I knew from before. Strictly above board. Everything I requested was denied. Could not touch any skin.

Nah He

I went to Kyoto on Saturday at around 9pm. I should have stayed at home but not for the reasons you give.

The girl who greated me was 50 at least, heavy and not attractive. At that point I should have bagged it but I wanted a massage I had been helping a friend move and I was sore.

After the stand up shower, in which she simply grazed me with the wash cloth, I was taken back to the room where she proceeded to push down on my back and legs in a completely random pattern. Not even anything close to what could be a massage.

She asked me several times if it was good and I said no, she said "what do you want" and I replied "a real massage, if you can not do it I will go somewhere else" at that point she got her head out of her ass and started an average accupressure massage, but still in completely random places, no thereputic value whatsoever. 2 seconds on the right shoulder move to the lower back for 5 seconds, over to my left foot back to my rear.

Several times she left to try and explain to whom ever was answering the phone how to instruct the customers to open the outer door(which is locked after hours and needs a code). And the girl who was providing transportation apparently came early (they close at 11, guess she figured if it was slow they would close) she said she wanted her to join for a 4 hand massage.
I said ok, she couldn't be worse so I had nothing to lose.

The lady came in and was speaking to her in Korean about the mamasan not being able to tell people how to push *xxxx to open the outer door. When I chuckled at her calling her a fool, she figured out that I understood what they were saying, after asking me if I understood, she immediately said. " I know you, I remember you, you remember me?" I replied I do not know(Im face down on the table in a dark room) I can not see you.
I sat up and looked at her, she said her name was Candy. She was 50ish too, but 1000% better then what was giving me the massage, she was skinny and sounded like a heavy smoker. I had not seen her before but I said I did remember her.

At this point Candy worked on my neck and shoulders and did a great job, while the original girl was working on my legs (poorly), the chatted for a while and Candy left.
I was asked to turn over and she immedately went for the lotion and was about to proceed with a HJ and I politely said no thank you (she was NOT my type). She said "You want something else?" she offered a BJ, also I declined.

Honestly I should not have even stayed for the massage.

Stay away from Kyoto,the girls I saw were all over 40 and not great lookers. Jenny will provide the same services as Yumi but there are better spots.

Take care.

On a side note. The girl actually spoke to me a bit about what happened when they closed. I asked about Yumi and she said they were visited by UC LE, and she implied Yumi and another girl had problems with LE. As a result I doubt Yumi will return to MD.

Mandruas
06-21-10, 12:36
I sat up and looked at her, she said her name was Candy. She was 50ish too, but 1000% better then what was giving me the massage, she was skinny and sounded like a heavy smoker. I had not seen her before but I said I did remember her.

At this point Candy worked on my neck and shoulders and did a great job, while the original girl was working on my legs (poorly), the chatted for a while and Candy left.
Bummer! Sorry for your misfortune. I've "known" Candy for almost 15 years. Back then she wasn't too bad looking, and she still has great legs at 50+. Absolutely she smokes too much, WAY too much and I wish she'd stop, but what can you do? Interesting that she's at KY now. A few weeks ago she was working in Jessup. Thanks for your report!

Wood Wind
06-26-10, 12:19
Went over to Kyoto and had a great time. Lady (mini?) was very nice and pretty. She had nice sexy legs and gave a great massage and provided for me in the manner I liked.

I'll be back again.

David Celtic
06-27-10, 12:11
Went over to Kyoto and had a great time. Lady (mini?) was very nice and pretty. She had nice sexy legs and gave a great massage and provided for me in the manner I liked.

I'll be back again.I'm confused?

Nah He
06-27-10, 20:18
I was pm'ed recently telling me to not give the names of the AMPs I frequent. It was from a new name with no or very few posts. I had already decided to give up the AMP world as my favorite place had gone legit. Not sure if the person pm'ed anyone else. What gives? How do you rate a place and not say where it is? Who are we kidding? Do we think our secret codes and decoder rings can't be broke?

Nah He
I miss the 20 bhat short time and the 50 bhat all nighter....

Brahmabull
06-28-10, 09:01
I was pm'ed recently telling me to not give the names of the AMPs I frequent. It was from a new name with no or very few posts. I had already decided to give up the AMP world as my favorite place had gone legit. Not sure if the person pm'ed anyone else. What gives? How do you rate a place and not say where it is? Who are we kidding? Do we think our secret codes and decoder rings can't be broke?

Nah He
I miss the 20 bhat short time and the 50 bhat all nighter....

I received the same PM.
If people keep discourging others from sharing intel and information this site will get even less participation then it already does for our area. This site used to be far more active and usefull.

SPAs existed before the interent. They were also busted before the internet.
Lets not make the mistake of thinking reviews get spas busted.

Girls offering services to LE get spas busted.
Citizens complainging get spas busted.
Girls offering services to informants get spas busted.

Every time a spa opens LE knows, and they will visit it eventually and if one of the above happens it will be closed, reviewed or NOT.

I agree with the ideal that reviews should be discreet, 100%. But hiding the names of spas and their locations is not preventing LE from knowing about them. Most of them apply for a business license, their name and address is on it. Every time a new business opens LE knows, you don't think they have this information? Come on.

There is another review site with some VERY misguided members (some of who probably are on this one too), that thinks if they do not specifically say this service or that service is offered they are not helping LE. But yet they have their reviews divided in to forum sections called SENSUAL and THERAPUTIC, and use terms like Roaming, HE, and the every so popular "I left very happy" when they review spots or ladies listed in the Sensual section.
Along with posts like, "we need to move this provider to Theraputic because no extras are availabe" ; Well that just identified EVERY other provider in that section as one who offers extras.

LE uses sites to make it easier for them to determine which spas will offer the highest chance of a successful bust, and they go to those places 1st. BUT the girl still has to make the offer or provide the service. They will check every spa eventually, review or not, it is what they do it is what they get paid to do.

Sorry for the Rant. I did not intend to run on like this.

Eatatmoes
06-28-10, 16:51
LE uses sites to make it easier for them to determine which spas will offer the highest chance of a successful bust, and they go to those places 1st. BUT the girl still has to make the offer or provide the service. They will check every spa eventually, review or not, it is what they do it is what they get paid to do.

Sorry for the Rant. I did not intend to run on like this.

to a point. I like to provide little hints about location, etc, more because its fun and creative. I usually avoid being blunt about the spa, girl, services, etc. because the girls get pissed at you. The number of times a manager has grabbed be by my ear and said "no intanet, ok!?", I swear.

DrummerBoy
06-28-10, 17:48

Nah He

It was even better in 1997-1999. Sonny had some great looking workers who were pretty talented when Sonny approved FS! One was a former dancer who had beautiful butt and legs..gave an awesome HJ too (I got more but she talked me into it and it was the best one I ever had! Almost knocked her out with the explosion). She retired and married some guy in Kentucky. Another girl had great bod and butt. Sonny was the best for me though!

Feetman
06-29-10, 01:06
I received the same PM.

If people keep discourging others from sharing intel and information this site will get even less participation then it already does for our area. This site used to be far more active and usefull.

SPAs existed before the interent. They were also busted before the internet.

Lets not make the mistake of thinking reviews get spas busted.

Girls offering services to LE get spas busted.

Citizens complainging get spas busted.

Girls offering services to informants get spas busted.

Every time a spa opens LE knows, and they will visit it eventually and if one of the above happens it will be closed, reviewed or NOT.

I agree with the ideal that reviews should be discreet, 100%. But hiding the names of spas and their locations is not preventing LE from knowing about them. Most of them apply for a business license, their name and address is on it. Every time a new business opens LE knows, you don't think they have this information? Come on.

There is another review site with some VERY misguided members (some of who probably are on this one too), that thinks if they do not specifically say this service or that service is offered they are not helping LE. But yet they have their reviews divided in to forum sections called SENSUAL and THERAPUTIC, and use terms like Roaming, HE, and the every so popular "I left very happy" when they review spots or ladies listed in the Sensual section.

Along with posts like, "we need to move this provider to Theraputic because no extras are availabe" ; Well that just identified EVERY other provider in that section as one who offers extras.

Sorry for the Rant. I did not intend to run on like this.I think Brahmabull brings up some good points. The police know what is likely going on in the spa's. But knowing and proving it are two different things. They have to show someone is paying for sex to get busted. So if us guys don't get freaked if the cops questioned us and the girls don't solicit, then it should be harder for the cops to make a bust. Having sex in a spa is not illegal. It is only illegal if you pay for it.

David Celtic
06-30-10, 13:39
"They have to show someone is paying for sex to get busted. So if us guys don't get freaked if the cops questioned us and the girls don't solicit, then it should be harder for the cops to make a bust."

Very true. No one should feel compelled to discuss a perfectly legal private activity with police. One can politely say, "I have nothing to say."

Having sex in a spa is not illegal. It is only illegal if you pay for it.[/QUOTE]However, a CMT in MD is not even allowed to massage a person undraped, let alone touch a client inappropriately. Without that license they cannot work.

Feetman
06-30-10, 23:54
"However, a CMT in MD is not even allowed to massage a person undraped, let alone touch a client inappropriately. Without that license they cannot work."

My point is a CMT can still have sexual relations with a friend. As long as money is not exchanged for the act. In other words, a CMT can be with a friend and not a client.

The money can represent a gift, as long as there is no contractual agreement.

Wood Wind
07-02-10, 07:24
I'm confused?

Sorry about the name mix up Gerwig. Happy Mongering

Mandruas
07-02-10, 19:07
Sorry about the name mix up Gerwig.
Ok, I was wondering. Hope it reopens soon. They spent a small fortune on equipment (have you seen that back room?!!!) and remodeling and it would be a shame to see it go under permanently because they didn't understand HoCo politics.

Brahmabull
07-02-10, 21:57
Ok, I was wondering. Hope it reopens soon. They spent a small fortune on equipment (have you seen that back room?!!!) and remodeling and it would be a shame to see it go under permanently because they didn't understand HoCo politics.

You are optimistic. This is the 2nd time this year it has been closed, if the owners reopen it wouldn't they move it somewhere else? HOCO seems more active then they have been in many years.

It is shame and waste when a spa shuts down. We can use some new spots.

Mandruas
07-04-10, 02:59
You are optimistic. This is the 2nd time this year it has been closed, if the owners reopen it wouldn't they move it somewhere else? HOCO seems more active then they have been in many years.
I'm TRYING to be optimistic. It's in a perfect spot for me and the providers treated me like a king, and if the owners move, they'll have lost what they spent to remodel at G and will have to spend it again somewhere else, but I realize that the chances of seeing either provider again at that location are slim/none. :(

Eatatmoes
07-04-10, 14:14
"However, a CMT in MD is not even allowed to massage a person undraped, let alone touch a client inappropriately. Without that license they cannot work."

My point is a CMT can still have sexual relations with a friend. As long as money is not exchanged for the act. In other words, a CMT can be with a friend and not a client.

The money can represent a gift, as long as there is no contractual agreement.

You're way off. A CMT cannot be found to be having sexual relations of any kind with a client. If you are in the place of business and not an employee, the police and DLLR are going to treat you as a client, even if you don't have any money on you when they take the door.

Enough of this Google Law School shit. Face facts, you ain't getting out of a charge if you happen to be boning some broad when the doors get knocked down. Just hope and pray that your girl knows how to get dressed in a hurry and keep that draping handy.

More to the point, you very rarely see men charged with any crime in a raid, since the investigation is targeting the spa, not the clients. Most of the time the police close the place, the girls there are charged with solicitation that lands on the stet docket, DLLR fines them and suspends their ability to work as a CMT in MD. DA's are hesitant to really prosecute the cases because the majority of the evidence is weak and is inadmissible in court. Even worse for the knocko's, the majority of the statements given by clients are taken under heavy pressure by law enforcement.

Someone on the Baltimore SW board said a long time ago "they can take you whenever they want to", referring to the police. It's true, and they can make your life turn to shit ASAP whenever they want to - see my post from two years ago where a cop tried to convince a friend of mind to admit he was looking for SW's and then threatening to ask his wife if she knew her husband was in an area "known for drugs and prostitution".

Go to AMPs, have fun, get laid - but stop suggesting that you can avoid problems by "being friends", etc. It's all false. Just hope it isn't you in that spot when they try and jam the place up.

StudMonquie
07-04-10, 15:48
Sign on the door says they will reopen in September, and I really needed a legitimate massage after playing golf yesterday.

Mandruas
07-05-10, 16:31
Sign on the door says they will reopen in September...
Ouch! :( Probably a good move though. The providers need a vacation, and maybe by then LE will have become tired of playing morality police and will go back to harassing speeders.

Mandruas
07-05-10, 16:40
Go to AMPs, have fun, get laid - but stop suggesting that you can avoid problems by "being friends", etc. It's all false. Just hope it isn't you in that spot when they try and jam the place up.
Yes. The proper response is always: "I came here looking for relief from ____ (fill in the blank) pain and am shocked to learn that anything illegal was going on here.".

StudMonquie
07-06-10, 17:57
Ouch! :( Probably a good move though. The providers need a vacation, and maybe by then LE will have become tired of playing morality police and will go back to harassing speeders.

Kyoto's recent closure could have something to do with the Korean Baptist Church moving in on the second floor of the building too.

Nah He
07-06-10, 19:28
Wow, my pea sized brain is exploding with things to say about how ironic it is if true that there is a church above and an AMP below. I will try and restrain myself. OK, I tried. It didn't work.
The difference between the K ladies above and below is that the ones below are more honest, most likely richer and know when to close their mouths. I know which floor I would like to leave my donation. If the young K girls want to go on a missionary I believe there may be a position open only a few short steps away.
One for the IRS, if there is a church on the property could I somehow claim my AMP expenses as a indirect church donation? No? Please?

OK, let the PMs begin.
BTW I have never participated in or witnessed any unlawful activities at any AMPs that I have come to be at.
Amen,
Nah He

TwistedBrother
07-06-10, 19:46
Excellent work! :P

Wow, my pea sized brain is exploding with things to say about how ironic it is if true that there is a church above and an AMP below. I will try and restrain myself. OK, I tried. It didn't work.
The difference between the K ladies above and below is that the ones below are more honest, most likely richer and know when to close their mouths. I know which floor I would like to leave my donation. If the young K girls want to go on a missionary I believe there may be a position open only a few short steps away.
One for the IRS, if there is a church on the property could I somehow claim my AMP expenses as a indirect church donation? No? Please?

OK, let the PMs begin.
BTW I have never participated in or witnessed any unlawful activities at any AMPs that I have come to be at.
Amen,
Nah He

Feetman
07-06-10, 23:03
You're way off. A CMT cannot be found to be having sexual relations of any kind with a client. If you are in the place of business and not an employee, the police and DLLR are going to treat you as a client, even if you don't have any money on you when they take the door.

Enough of this Google Law School shit. Face facts, you ain't getting out of a charge if you happen to be boning some broad when the doors get knocked down. Just hope and pray that your girl knows how to get dressed in a hurry and keep that draping handy.

More to the point, you very rarely see men charged with any crime in a raid, since the investigation is targeting the spa, not the clients. Most of the time the police close the place, the girls there are charged with solicitation that lands on the stet docket, DLLR fines them and suspends their ability to work as a CMT in MD. The's are hesitant to really prosecute the cases because the majority of the evidence is weak and is inadmissible in court. Even worse for the knocko's, the majority of the statements given by clients are taken under heavy pressure by law enforcement.

Someone on the Baltimore SW board said a long time ago "they can take you whenever they want to", referring to the police. It's true, and they can make your life turn to shit ASAP whenever they want to. See my post from two years ago where a cop tried to convince a friend of mind to admit he was looking for SW's and then threatening to ask his wife if she knew her husband was in an area "known for drugs and prostitution".

Go to AMPs, have fun, get laid. But stop suggesting that you can avoid problems by "being friends", etc. It's all false. Just hope it isn't you in that spot when they try and jam the place up.I can't help it if you misinterpret my post. My point still is, it is your own mouth or fear of getting busted that ususally gets you into trouble. The policemans game is intimidation. Unless someone can prove that money is being exchanged than it is not a crime. What they were doing to your friend is part of that intimidation.

Eatatmoes
07-07-10, 14:28
I can't help it if you misinterpret my post. My point still is, it is your own mouth or fear of getting busted that ususally gets you into trouble. The policemans game is intimidation. Unless someone can prove that money is being exchanged than it is not a crime. What they were doing to your friend is part of that intimidation.

you're wrong. If you are there - you're pretty much at their mercy if you and your girl aren't near 100% dressed. Money doesn't even need to be in the room.

Look, if they stop you upon exit, you're dead on. Assuming they don't follow you home and stop you as you are walking in the front door (read the Rainbow case file if you don't believe me).

We play a game under their rules. Just about nothing we say can change the outcome if the hammer drops and your inside. Don't delude yourself into thinking otherwise.

Mandruas
07-07-10, 17:35
If you are there - you're pretty much at their mercy if you and your girl aren't near 100% dressed. Money doesn't even need to be in the room.
No. You were there to have a massage for recurrent ____ pain. You had to get undressed for that. You were not aware of what she was or wasn't wearing. You had no idea that anything illegal was going on in that establishment, because nothing illegal ever occurred in YOUR presence.

If they want to arrest (or harass) you under those circumstances, let them. There are lots of good lawyers in MaryLand and the county has lots of money, enough in fact to keep you in massages for the rest of your life and maybe for a new car besides.

Brahmabull
07-07-10, 20:56
No. You were there to have a massage for recurrent ____ pain. You had to get undressed for that. You were not aware of what she was or wasn't wearing. You had no idea that anything illegal was going on in that establishment, because nothing illegal ever occurred in YOUR presence.

If they want to arrest (or harass) you under those circumstances, let them. There are lots of good lawyers in MaryLand and the county has lots of money, enough in fact to keep you in massages for the rest of your life and maybe for a new car besides.

You being naked with a drape is ok in the state of MD.

Here is a section of the MD laws:

.05 Professional Boundaries.

A. A certificate holder or registration holder shall:

(1) Maintain professional boundaries, even when the client initiates crossing the professional boundaries of the professional relationship; and
(2) Respect and maintain professional boundaries and respect the client's reasonable expectation of professional conduct.

B. A certificate holder or registration holder may not:

(1) Exploit a relationship with a client for the certificate holder's or registration holder's personal advantage, including, but not limited to, a personal, sexual, romantic, or financial relationship;
(2) Engage in a sexually intimate act with a client; or
(3) Engage in sexual misconduct that includes, but is not limited to:
(a) Therapeutic deception,
(b) Non bona fide treatment, or
(c) A sexually exploitative relationship.

Source: http://dhmh.maryland.gov/massage/comar.html

Bottom line if she is your friend and or sex partner she can NOT have you as a client. So if she wants to have sex with you she has to stop being your therapist.

Eatatmoes
07-07-10, 23:57
You being naked with a drape is ok in the state of MD.

Bottom line if she is your friend and or sex partner she can NOT have you as a client. So if she wants to have sex with you she has to stop being your therapist.

But I should have said that you're pretty much screwed if she's not 100% dressed. Of course you're allowed to be nude with the exception of a drape. The point still stands though - and no LE/DA in the world is going to accept the excuse that "Aw shucks, how was I to know that she wuz gettin' undressed, tee hee".

Moreover, no Wife/SO in the world is going to buy that bullshit line, which I think is the bigger concern for the majority of us. Men don't get charged with a crime from AMP busts (generally), but do they ever get served with divorce papers.

Ginger Man
07-08-10, 13:34
you're wrong. If you are there - you're pretty much at their mercy if you and your girl aren't near 100% dressed. Money doesn't even need to be in the room.

Look, if they stop you upon exit, you're dead on. Assuming they don't follow you home and stop you as you are walking in the front door (read the Rainbow case file if you don't believe me).

We play a game under their rules. Just about nothing we say can change the outcome if the hammer drops and your inside. Don't delude yourself into thinking otherwise.

and I am told of the 30+ guys they stopped, two talked. Gave up everything. Did not need to, but were intimidated.

DrummerBoy
07-08-10, 18:56

OK, let the PMs begin.
Amen,
Nah He

I agree with Twisted, This is a priceless report. Who would believe a Church would move into the same building. I can just see the church members protesting about the spa and carrying signs, et.al... Boy, Sunny/Kathy surely new when to leave...

Eatatmoes
07-09-10, 00:57
and I am told of the 30+ guys they stopped, two talked. Gave up everything. Did not need to, but were intimidated.

One county over was raided after four men spoke up. Mentioned specifics about girls (piercings, color of dresses, etc.) and services. Four fuckers stopped in the middle of the street, under no legal obligation to disclose anything about anything ruined it for the people inside that place when the door got took.

Rainbow was in trouble primarily because DLLR got involved - it turns out that in these kinds of cases the PD's get to keep the cash (held as evidence in a trial that will never occur, generally), while the licensing board fines all CMTs accused in the process. Hefty fines in the multiple thousands of dollars. Big deal type shit.

No excuse is going to save you when the cops come looking. Your only mission, should you have the balls to accept...is to keep your god damned mouth shut. You'd much rather have your name in the case file as a person that provided no info (and therefore unnecessary to contact going forward) instead of getting served while in front of the family.

Eatatmoes
07-09-10, 01:00
AMP Legal Theory 101...

Visited the yarn factory recently. Been ages since I'd been there (K was my last letter), so I wasn't expecting much.

Place was quiet, met a young-looking (probably mid 30s) k-girl that had a name sounding like May. Pretty, very pleasant. Tried to haggle before I even sat down at the bargaining table. Excellent cloth salesman that I am, I told her "enough". Nice back-walking massage later, I was out the door.

Stay frosty.

Thenocturnal
07-09-10, 17:43
Rainbow was in trouble primarily because DLLR got involved - it turns out that in these kinds of cases the PD's get to keep the cash (held as evidence in a trial that will never occur, generally), while the licensing board fines all CMTs accused in the process. Hefty fines in the multiple thousands of dollars. Big deal type shit.Aha!

I've been trying to figure out WTFH has been going on. The usual explanations "election year", "neighbors complained". Etc. Etc. Just haven't been holding water. Doug "deserves a kick in the balls" Duncan tried to ride this hobby horse into the governor's mansion, so that was a odd year. But once he was gone things never returned to 'normal' (MonkeyCo is still completely empty). I' haven't been able to figure out why it's been such a big deal, why the gendarmes have been such pricks.

Major recession, so tax collections down. All the state, county and muni are hurting for funds. So they they resort to armed robbery. It all makes sense now.

Wood Wind
07-10-10, 08:21
I hadn't been keeping up. Headed over 32 up the snow. Big Sticker on the door. I'm searching the forum for the detail.

Happy Mongering

DrummerBoy
07-10-10, 11:27
AMP Legal Theory 101...

Visited the yarn factory recently. Been ages since I'd been there (K was my last letter), so I wasn't expecting much.

Place was quiet, met a young-looking (probably mid 30s) k-girl that had a name sounding like May. Pretty, very pleasant. Tried to haggle before I even sat down at the bargaining table. Excellent cloth salesman that I am, I told her "enough". Nice back-walking massage later, I was out the door.

Stay frosty.

Had a laugh at this one. As an experienced mongerer, I think her negotiating skills are lacking... The real tough negotiators know to try for more when they have things in hand and tease you into your weaker moment!

Been there, done that

Eatatmoes
07-14-10, 01:21
So, soaked from the rain, sore from getting my fat ass to the gym, I needed a Liliputian to assist me in my efforts. I did take three strikes but was awarded another opportunity that satisfied my needs.

Strike 1: Rolled by Jessup and saw a ton of folks hanging out in front of the spa. I had fun there a while back, but decided that people = problems, so I promptly left and.

Strike 2: went to Costco. Closed for the evening. I'm now convinced she's running this spot by herself. It wasn't even 10 pm yet! Onwards,

Strike 3: this time looking for the worm, found it behind the Subway. Scoped the lot, all clear in front, but still decided I wanted to park in front of my boy Jarod's spot. Came around the corner only to spy LE (one marked, one unmarked) sitting facing the shopping center. While it didn't seem like a set up, I would have felt better if they were looking out towards traffic, given the weather. No need to stare at an empty strip mall, unless you're looking for something, that is.

Undeterred, I went down the Blvd. and settled for the frog pad. I haven't been here in...years. Really, it has been so long (which is funny, as this is where I got my start. Looked at the door and was shocked that they were open as late as 2 on some nights. Rang the bell and met the manager, who didn't like me off the break, but I drew my type of lady despite the attitude from the boss.

Lo and behold, it's the K-Girl version of our 1st Lady! Just shorter, bustier, and Korean. Excellent massage, one that would make the chicks at Massage Envy green with...Envy. Serious points for the back walking and what not.

Tried hard to upsell, I played coy and finally decided to show my hand. It just happened to be three fingers instead of the five I was hiding in my palm. Not sure what the deal is, but sounds like the five finger deal may get you some kind of Presidential pardon or something. I might just go back...

Jigglers88
07-17-10, 22:55
Has Kyoto closed?

I called earlier this evening and no one answered the phone.

Any info would help.

Thanks,

Jigglers

Brahmabull
07-18-10, 19:15
Has Kyoto closed?

I called earlier this evening and no one answered the phone.

Any info would help.

Thanks,

Jigglers

YES.

Supposedly until Sept 2010, so we will have to wait and see.

If you are looking for AMP experience that is pretty good, I might suggest a recently discovered find at Lilly's in Laurel. Ask for Sonya.

Mandruas
07-19-10, 11:19
Supposedly until Sept 2010, so we will have to wait and see. If you are looking for AMP experience that is pretty good, I might suggest a recently discovered find at Lilly's in Laurel. Ask for Sonya.
The trouble with the Lilly Pad is that the walls don't go all the way up, and everyone hears everything. Hey, I can't help it, I'm shy! :)

I expect that KY will reopen in September, but I'm not so confident about GS. What a shame, they're wonderful people. Have you heard anything more?

Brahmabull
07-19-10, 14:01
The trouble with the Lilly Pad is that the walls don't go all the way up, and everyone hears everything. Hey, I can't help it, I'm shy! :)

I expect that KY will reopen in September, but I'm not so confident about GS. What a shame, they're wonderful people. Have you heard anything more?

Yes you are right about that, but in my experience at Lilly's they do not place mongers in adjacent rooms, I have always been shown to a room with at least 2 empty rooms between me and the next guy. So its not too bad.

I have not heard anything more about Ky or GS.

Jigglers88
07-20-10, 17:57
Recently tried Sonya at Lily's per Brahmabull's suggestion and have to say it was well worth it. Although the massage was not hard enough for my liking and I'd say mediocre at best, the flip for a simple R&T was one of the most enjoyable I've ever had.

Will repeat.

Nah He
07-23-10, 13:03
With K's in Columbia on summer break I decided to try a different school. I was tracing the steps of the 9/11 hijackers and discovered the much talked about Lilly's. Drove up to the front door and bounced right in. I rang the school bell and the head teacher met me at the door. She took my hand and led me to my classroom and asked for my tuition. I opted for a 1 hour class and forked over .7. I changed into my school clothes and in popped my teacher, Cherry. My first impression was to ask for a substitute teacher but being shy and it being my first day in school I decided to see how the class went. She is a K girl with a husky voice. Not sure if she breaks the 100lb line on the scale and her milk duds are there but you have to look closely. Once I decided to stay in school we walked hand in hand to the washroom, then the hot box and then back to the class room. This girl is the closest in attitude to YuMi at K's that I have ever found. She may not be to everyone’s liking but I left with a smile on my face and no homework. I will sign up for another class once my student aid comes in.

Nah He

PM for info if you are a senior citizen

Member #4061
07-23-10, 13:49
Nice post Nah He, very creative. It might get me back in the door again, maybe. Any sign of women with less husky voices?

Nah He
07-23-10, 14:33
Sorry Bmore, the only teacher's conference I attended was with Cherry and the Head teacher. I heard a male voice talking and when school let out there was a young lady sleeping on the floor of the teachers lounge. The bottom of her feet were cute but YMMV....

Maybe I should have stayed after school... thing is that once my homework is done my pencil needs a rest....

Nah He

Brahmabull
07-23-10, 19:19
Nice post Nah He, very creative. It might get me back in the door again, maybe. Any sign of women with less husky voices?

Sonya/Sonia's voice is lovely the only smoke smell on her was 2nd hand (unfortunately most of the staff at Lilly's smoke so even if your provider does not smoke being in the room with the rest has an effect), so it was not over powering.

Highly recommend a visit to Sonya.

Mandruas
07-24-10, 19:44
Sonya/Sonia's voice is lovely the only smoke smell on her was 2nd hand Highly recommend a visit to Sonya.

You mean there are Korean providers who don't smell like smoke and garlic? I thought it was in the DNA. When I first become involved in the hobby, every time I smelled smoke and garlic I got an erection, and couldn't go to Italian restaurants for years!

Sonia sounds good, but those walls have ears. Speaking of privacy, I wonder if you ever went to the AMP in Lansdowne that had the "VIP entrance" in the rear? I forget the name of it now, but you went in and sat on a sofa with "Papasan" and maybe 2 or 3 mongers and watched TV and/or a fishbowl until it was your turn. Then you got to view a lineup and take your pick. Wild stuff, more like NY than Balmer, but needless to say it didn't last very long.

Mandruas
07-27-10, 01:04
After all the glowing reports about "Sonya" I had to give it a try.
"She on "vacation". She be back 2 week". Dag!!!
So much for that....

But having made the trip to Laurel (WTF is that at Savage and Rt 1???!!!) I decided to TOFTT, and emphatically conveyed my disappointment that "Sonya" wasn't there to Mamasan and requested a substitute of the spinner variety. JACKPOT!!! And like BB said they did indeed place us well away from the other mongers. This isn't your father's Frog Pad! And although My Belle was a tad chunky for sure, she was also dee-licious!

Looks: 7
Technique: 9
Enthusiasm: 8

Will repeat.

Nah He
07-28-10, 22:44
I recently stopped by the Frog flower to see Cherry or Sonya but no joy. Told that they were not home. So I decided to TOFTT. Gave mommy my entrance fee and got ready. The bell is going off a lot and then in comes my bell ringer..... Mona.... Sorry Cherry but I think I have a new favorite. Might be a mix or maybe some minor work on the face but she has a kick ass little bod. I came home happy.
She has big A's or little B's. Not an ounce of fat, long legs. She said she is lightly trimmed. Great ass, clean as a whistle.

Nah He

Brahmabull
07-29-10, 00:05
I recently stopped by the Frog flower to see Cherry or Sonya but no joy. Told that they were not home. So I decided to TOFTT. Gave mommy my entrance fee and got ready. The bell is going off a lot and then in comes my bell ringer..... Mona.... Sorry Cherry but I think I have a new favorite. Might be a mix or maybe some minor work on the face but she has a kick ass little bod. I came home happy.
She has big A's or little B's. Not an ounce of fat, long legs. She said she is lightly trimmed. Great ass, clean as a whistle.

Nah He

Is this the same Mona that was there a while back? If so she is definately one to see.

Nah He
07-29-10, 09:58
Brahmabull, this is only my 2nd visit to Froggy's patch so I am not qualified to give a history lesson. I am into Asians and she has a beautiful bod. Nice and curvy, pretty open to directions. If I wasn't married ......

oops...

Nah He

Brahmabull
07-29-10, 14:27
Brahmabull, this is only my 2nd visit to Froggy's patch so I am not qualified to give a history lesson. I am into Asians and she has a beautiful bod. Nice and curvy, pretty open to directions. If I wasn't married ......

oops...

Nah He

If you return before I do, ask her if she was there before and let me know. I will try to make a visit ASAP.

Mandruas
08-07-10, 11:29
At the Frog Pad in Laurel. Why do I always drive past that? DUH! Next time I'll look for the Big Pawn Shop at the end. Anyway, details are provided on the Baltimore board.

Eatatmoes
08-08-10, 01:41
So I try not to go to this spa often, I've mentioned it before as a place a little too close to home. But I know the manager very well, and sometimes its the only place available that is seemingly left alone by LE.

The manager there is older (duh!), and has a very distinctive physique. She has taken care of customers despite her being the mamasan, and is all around a really nice person. Talks (complains) about life a bit too much, but I don't really mind.

I found myself there recently after the rain had stopped, and it was the perfect circumstance: she was closing up early, working by herself, and I was on my game. She agreed to take care of me and I told her I would only stay the half hour.

Yadda Yadda Yadda, PM me for details.

Mandruas
08-08-10, 04:13
I've done that too, but not there. I even dated one for awhile. Mistake!
Next time I'll check yours out though, looking for unusual attributes.
(I'd like details, but I don't do PMs. Sorry)

Ginger Man
08-28-10, 06:04
First Silk, now Lily's. Both places had very attractive attendants, and both put up a hard upsell, cash in hand, before proceeding. Takes away any mood, that is for sure. Plus they want DC tips for much less service.

Oh well, I am just going to enjoy DC, at least you get what you pay for.

Mandruas
08-28-10, 11:07
First Silk, now Lily's. Both places had very attractive attendants, and both put up a hard upsell, cash in hand, before proceeding. Takes away any mood, that is for sure. Plus they want DC tips for much less service.

Sounds like you had Mona. :)

Ginger Man
08-29-10, 13:35
Sounds like you had Mona. :)

Nope, Cherry.

Nah He
09-13-10, 14:10
First Silk, now Lily's. Both places had very attractive attendants, and both put up a hard upsell, cash in hand, before proceeding. Takes away any mood, that is for sure.

It has been my experience that your first visit with a new lady you will get the "cash in hand" conversation. The next time it should be "normal" unless you wait months....

YMMV

Nah He

Mandruas
09-16-10, 11:32
It has been my experience that your first visit with a new lady you will get the "cash in hand" conversation. The next time it should be "normal" unless you wait months....
Nah He

I talked to mamasan a few days ago and she said that they have an "all new staff". That's usually bad news for two reasons: 1. LE has run your favorite provider(s) out of town. 2. It's going to take awhile to break in the new ones. :(

On the other hand, sometimes, if you're really REALLY lucky, the new talent can be an improvement, but they'll often be cautious if they plan on staying for awhile.

Brahmabull
09-16-10, 13:54
I talked to mamasan a few days ago and she said that they have an "all new staff". That's usually bad news for two reasons: 1. LE has run your favorite provider(s) out of town. 2. It's going to take awhile to break in the new ones. :(

On the other hand, sometimes, if you're really REALLY lucky, the new talent can be an improvement, but they'll often be cautious if they plan on staying for awhile.

I was there today and it is the same staff that has been there for a while now.

Sonya, Mona, Cherry, Jasmine, Candy and the rest I do not know.

Mandruas
09-16-10, 15:57
I was there today and it is the same staff that has been there for a while now.
Sonya, Mona, Cherry, Jasmine, Candy and the rest I do not know.
I wasn't there in person, but mamasan told me on the phone that they had a new staff. I don't know why she would lie to me, unless it was because I called from a phone that I'd never used before and she didn't trust me. Regardless it leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I won't be going there again for awhile.

Brahmabull
09-16-10, 20:33
I wasn't there in person, but mamasan told me on the phone that they had a new staff. I don't know why she would lie to me, unless it was because I called from a phone that I'd never used before and she didn't trust me. Regardless it leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I won't be going there again for awhile.

The mamasan there is known to lie. I had been visiting a girl who was there last year who also had gone by Mona(different one) and she left, at 1st I was told she was on vacation. I called a week or 2 later and was told she was there and made an appointment. Once I got there, only then did she tell me Mona was not working there anymore.

So to get you in the door she will lie. Mona was so popular they actually assigned a girl to use that name, hoping long time customers of hers would think she had returned.

Sonya and Jasmine are worth seeing, so if you are in the area, I recommend a visit with one of them.

Baltimonger
09-16-10, 21:20
Closed up. Sign says something about remodeling.

Brahmabull
09-17-10, 08:42
Closed up. Sign says something about remodeling.

This was scheduled. They said it would be for about 2 weeks. Hopefully not longer, this area is losing to many places.

Nah He
09-18-10, 11:00
This was scheduled. They said it would be for about 2 weeks. Hopefully not longer, this area is losing to many places.
During my last visit I was told to call because they were closing midweek for a couple of weeks. The sauna has been off the last few times I visited. The place always looked and smelled OK to me. As a matter of fact the smell of an AMP is what starts my juices flowing so to speak.... Any word if or when Kyoto will open?

Nah He

Freeasabird
09-19-10, 01:06
Opens Monday the 27th.

Truthsayer
09-19-10, 13:59
During my last visit I was told to call because they were closing midweek for a couple of weeks. The sauna has been off the last few times I visited. The place always looked and smelled OK to me. As a matter of fact the smell of an AMP is what starts my juices flowing so to speak.... Any word if or when Kyoto will open?

Nah HeWhen I talked to Jenny, she said they would reopen Monday Sept 27th.

Brahmabull
09-20-10, 09:32
When I talked to Jenny, she said they would reopen Monday Sept 27th.

What spa are you talking about? Kyoto or Lily's because I do not know any Jenny at Lily's and Kyoto has been closed for a while now, I doubt any of the original girls will be there.

I was in Lily's the last day they were open, and they said they would be open at the end of the month or around the 1st of next month.

Please clarify who you talked to and where.

Thanks.

Truthsayer
09-20-10, 16:53
What spa are you talking about? Kyoto or Lily's because I do not know any Jenny at Lily's and Kyoto has been closed for a while now, I doubt any of the original girls will be there.

I was in Lily's the last day they were open, and they said they would be open at the end of the month or around the 1st of next month.

Please clarify who you talked to and where.

Thanks.Sorry I didn't clarify. I talked to Jenny of Kyoto (I have her cell).

Nah He
09-20-10, 17:56
Just saw this advertisement on a BB.

Nah He

⚮⚮⚮ ~ KYOTO THERAPY ~ ⚮⚮⚮
" Grand Opening on Sep. 27 "
MARYLAND'S BEST! and Our Service is Better Than Ever
Put Your Body in the Hands of Lovely Asian Experts and
We Promise to Relieve Every Tension and Treat You Like an Honored Guest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Deep Tissue / Swedish / Shiatsu Massage *
* Refrshing Shower & Dry Sauna *
* Open 7 Days / 10AM TO 11PM *
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kamen
09-22-10, 12:07
ACUPUNCTURE HEALTH THERAPY in greenbelt

New open about a week!

I was there last night evening quiet office park.

Large space and nice setup.

Mid 30 Korea name Hana.

Good looking and good body.

Great stand up shower.

Nice massage.

Take a long time for NOva finish.

Help me to dress great service.

Kamen

Brahmabull
09-23-10, 09:11
ACUPUNCTURE HEALTH THERAPY in greenbelt

New open about a week!

I was there last night evening quiet office park.

Large space and nice setup.

Mid 30 Korea name Hana.

Good looking and good body.

Great stand up shower.

Nice massage.

Take a long time for NOva finish.

Help me to dress great service.

Kamen

New? Only the name.. If I am not mistaken (someone will correct me if I am) this is the OLD Rising Sun that has been in Greenbelt for a very long time with 2-3 older ladies for providers.

If they have changed girls they may be worth a look, but previously a lot more then a NOVA finish was available.

I would not be suprised if it was the same ladies just using different names.

Kamen
09-23-10, 13:55
New? Only the name.. If I am not mistaken (someone will correct me if I am) this is the OLD Rising Sun that has been in Greenbelt for a very long time with 2-3 older ladies for providers.

If they have changed girls they may be worth a look, but previously a lot more then a NOVA finish was available.

I would not be suprised if it was the same ladies just using different names.Sorry this report should be post in PG forum!

Brahmabull, It is new in Hanover parkway, Greenbelt you can find in craigslist.

I know the older ladies Rising Sun it close the Kenilworth Ave also in Greenbelt.

Kamen.

Feetman
09-23-10, 14:05

I would not be suprised if it was the same ladies just using different names.Looks like Rising Sun and Acupuncture are on two different locations.

Brahmabull
09-23-10, 18:43
Sorry this report should be post in PG forum!

Brahmabull, It is new in Hanover parkway, Greenbelt you can find in craigslist.

I know the older ladies Rising Sun it close the Kenilworth Ave also in Greenbelt.

Kamen.

Thanks, I did not know it was on Hanover pwky. I went by your discription of the office park, which RS is also in, just a different one apparently.

I will put this on my todo list and check them out.

Thanks for the report.

David Celtic
09-24-10, 13:24
First hand sources say it is happening up and down RT 1.

See my post in Balt AMPs

Don't be intimidated

Nah He
09-24-10, 20:53
With Kyoto opening Monday I need a pick for tomorrow's date night. I go through the forums and I see a name but somehow I get sidetracked. I have been to Kyoto, Lily and PT so I need something different. Can someone recommend a place? I am too drained to think so the first one who responds wins my gratitude.

Thanks for your support in this most important endeavor.

Nah He

Nah He
09-26-10, 18:50
I was waiting for a Tee time and had some time to burn. I stopped by Lily's just for the memories and saw a bunch of paper on the door. The one that caught me eye was the large red Stop Work sign. I guess the reno work must have required some paperwork from the county that somebody forgot to get.

Just a guess...

Nah He

Rosie 1972
09-30-10, 15:22
To start this off, I think this report should be in the Jessup thread. If not, I apologize.

I went to Oriental Spa a few weeks ago. I used to have great massages there. However, I will never spend my money or time there again.

Simply put:

The girls were ugly and hefty (putting it nicely). Looked about 40+ so who knows how old they actually were.

Massage was horrible. Just pushed on various parts of my back and legs.

Time spent only about 40 minutes, thats after I talked her into walking on my back. I usually enjoy this and have always thought that you can't mess up a back walk, I was wrong.

They also have those short walls. The other monger next to me, wasnt enjoying his day either. They were trying to upsell him.

Do yourself a favor and DO NOT waste your time.

Clix
10-01-10, 01:00
To start this off, I think this report should be in the Jessup thread. If not, I apologize.

I went to Oriental Spa a few weeks ago. I used to have great massages there. However, I will never spend my money or time there again.

Simply put:

The girls were ugly and hefty (putting it nicely). Looked about 40+ so who knows how old they actually were.

Massage was horrible. Just pushed on various parts of my back and legs.

Time spent only about 40 minutes, thats after I talked her into walking on my back. I usually enjoy this and have always thought that you can't mess up a back walk, I was wrong.

They also have those short walls. The other monger next to me, wasnt enjoying his day either. They were trying to upsell him.

Do yourself a favor and DO NOT waste your time.I concur with this poster 110%.

Tonto
10-07-10, 08:38
I stopped by my favorite AMP last night just to check if it was open and to my surprise it was. This is the one that has been closed for about 2-3 weeks. Everything appeared to be normal. I firmly believe we should not go into details on any HC spa due to the heavy LE action, but lets just say I left happy.

Rosie 1972
10-08-10, 16:51
Recently went to Jade. Extremely paranoid staff, I understand with all the recent developments, however it was a little much.

Therapists was better looking than average. I actually was happy when she showed herself into the room. Probably in her low to mid thirties.

Massage skills about a 4-5 out of 10.

Her looks could have made it made up for her massage skills, but she was extremely paranoid and kind of acting weird.

In their defense: I think I may have started off wrong. I was in a hurry and only had time for 30 minutes (so I can't say anything about a shower, I usually go for the hour, so that may explain a little. I do not know.

Can't say I won't be back. I probably will. Left in a good mood. She was weird in a fun way by the time I left. (its hard to explain. Definately not the normal experience, not the worst or the best.

As I was leaving a therapist who remembered me, vouched for me, so who knows how the next time will be?

Nah He
10-09-10, 15:59
I was waiting for a Tee time and had some time to burn. I stopped by Lily's just for the memories and saw a bunch of paper on the door. The one that caught me eye was the large red Stop Work sign. I guess the reno work must have required some paperwork from the county that somebody forgot to get.

Just a guess.

Nah HeLily's had an OPEN sign lit in the window when I drove by last night. My car swerved into the parking lot and I fought to keep from pulling into a parking space but my empty wallet convinced me that begging is not an option and only $ will open the door.

I will return.

General Nah He

Rosie 1972
10-11-10, 23:44
Depending on your idea of what constitutes a great massage, Spa 1 may be your place OR not.

Usually fast maybe 30 min. On an hr massage.

Ladies tend to be in their upper thirties, but decent looking.

Not real high marks on customer service, but some with good attitudes.

If passing through and in a hurry, with money burning a whole in your pocket, this is the spot for you.

Jigglers88
10-20-10, 06:03
I haven't been back to Kyoto since they reopened and got a whole new staff. Does anyone have any recommendations on who to see and if service is still as good as it used to be? I'm also considering to taking a drive to JHH, never been there but any tips on who to see would be great. Will let everyone know how it goes after I make my visit to one of these spas.

MikedD
10-25-10, 19:16
Stopped by Spa 1 last week. I was met at the door by a therapist that, well, to be polite was not my type. She was short, plump, and had one or two gaps in her teeth. I asked for Judy but was told she was not there or not available that night. I did not want to hurt her feelings but I told her I would come back later. (a lie) She said do you want to see other girl. I told her OK. She was disapointed and I was sorry about that. Candy presented herself and I said OK.

Wow good choice. TS good, she joined me in the sauna briefly. Good massage. Then the light touch began on the massage. She told me to flip over and asked what I wanted. I said the magic word. She was good, very good, at what she did. Very friendly. I would repeat with her again anytime.

Face 6-7.

Body 7/8.

Service 9/10.

On my way back through your area I went to Silk. I had a good time there but wish I went back here instead.

See post if interested

Jigglers88
10-26-10, 01:32
Stopped by Kyoto, ended up getting Susie. Not as we'll say enthusiastic as I normally like but did give me about my full hour and probably a longer massage after the flip alone than I've ever had anywhere else. Would possibly see how things go on a second visit with her.

Kim Park
10-27-10, 23:07
Stopped by Kyoto, ended up getting Susie. Not as we'll say enthusiastic as I normally like but did give me about my full hour and probably a longer massage after the flip alone than I've ever had anywhere else. Would possibly see how things go on a second visit with her.Last time I had her we went straight to the point. She was open for additional but my wallet wasn't.

Kim Park
10-27-10, 23:11
I concur with this poster 110%.I second. The place was no good at all. What a waste of space!

Jigglers88
11-02-10, 02:30
Recently saw Amy. She is very talkative and seems genuine in getting to know you. It was slow at the time and she gave me my full hours worth and gave a longer massage than your average provider and was not in a hurry to get me out of there. She is fairly tall and thin with enhancements. Would definitely repeat.

Liquor Good
11-06-10, 19:25
Alas poor Gerwig, I liked her well. But it's gone for good. Workers were in that location dismantling the rooms and partitions in preparation for sale of the unit. It's a shame. Nothing else in HoCo is as good as this was for its brief lifetime.

Jigglers88
11-08-10, 01:10
Alas poor Gerwig, I liked her well. But it's gone for good. Workers were in that location dismantling the rooms and partitions in preparation for sale of the unit. It's a shame. Nothing else in HoCo is as good as this was for its brief lifetime.I did a drive by when I was in the area on the hopes of good news but there wasn't any. It's a shame.

Mandruas
11-10-10, 15:53
Alas poor Gerwig, I liked her well. But it's gone for good. Workers were in that location dismantling the rooms and partitions in preparation for sale of the unit. It's a shame. Nothing else in HoCo is as good as this was for its brief lifetime.REALLY bad news. In over 20 years of mongering I've only seen its equal twice:

Recently there was Far Eastern Spa in Catonsville (Chinese providers) and many years ago, Rose Oriental Spa off of Dorsey Road in AACo (Korean providers). There have been other very good AMPs, but only those three were GREAT.

One sad thing about Gerwig was that my favorite provider was taking a massage class so she could be legal in the Peoples Republic of Mary Land. The LE heroes arrested her before she had a chance to complete the course. I'm really starting to hate those bastards!

Ginger Man
11-10-10, 17:49
REALLY bad news. In over 20 years of mongering I've only seen its equal twice:

Recently there was Far Eastern Spa in Catonsville (Chinese providers) and many years ago, Rose Oriental Spa off of Dorsey Road in AACo (Korean providers. There have been other very good AMPs, but only those three were GREAT.

One sad thing about Gerwig was that my favorite provider was taking a massage class so she could be legal in the Peoples Republic of Mary Land. The LE heroes arrested her before she had a chance to complete the course. I'm really starting to hate those bastards! It ain't Gerwig, but there is a good new spa in PG County-Greenbelt. I recommend it, been there three times. Check out the PG board and go if your bootheels get to wandering down that way.

David Celtic
11-12-10, 19:55
HCP are very proud of their crackdown on SWs on Rt 1. The Howard County Times ran a series of articles this week. The Police issues a news release and named names as usual: http://www.co.ho.md.us/police/docs/110810ProstitutionArrests.pdf.

The sting is aimed at Rt1 and Whiskey Bottom Road. The businesses there are pushing police to act.

Fortunately for the men and their families, the media did not run the names.

I believe the cops are quizzing customers at Lilly's, Silk and other spas while waiting to act on the SW sting just south.

Airtech22
11-13-10, 06:15
HCP are very proud of their crackdown on SWs on Rt 1. The Howard County Times ran a series of articles this week. The Police issues a news release and named names as usual: http://www.co.ho.md.us/police/docs/110810ProstitutionArrests.pdf.

The sting is aimed at Rt1 and Whiskey Bottom Road. The businesses there are pushing police to act.

Fortunately for the men and their families, the media did not run the names.

I believe the cops are quizzing customers at Lilly's, Silk and other spas while waiting to act on the SW sting just south. You are probably right. I have been to Lotus several times lately and it seemed like I was the only customer in there. No rushed service, the girls seemed like they wanted me to stay for another round. Different atmosphere! I actually liked the additional attention. I am sure thatwhen business picks up everything will be back to normal. Lotus is still my favorite so I will enjoy the attention as longas I can!

Brahmabull
11-13-10, 18:33
I believe the cops are quizzing customers at Lilly's, Silk and other spas while waiting to act on the SW sting just south.What makes you say this?

I have been to Lily's 3 times in the past 4 weeks, not once have I seen or spoken to any LE.

Clix
11-13-10, 20:27
You are probably right. I have been to Lotus several times lately and it seemed like I was the only customer in there. No rushed service, the girls seemed like they wanted me to stay for another round. Different atmosphere! I actually liked the additional attention. I am sure thatwhen business picks up everything will be back to normal. Lotus is still my favorite so I will enjoy the attention as longas I can!Either I am totally not in touch (could be) or you need to get to more spas Airtech. Lotus is almost as bad as Oriental or had been. I can count on one hand in almost 20 years of mongering have the number of times I have had acceptable service / provider at Lotus If it is that good, I may have to return, but I can hardly believe it is.

Eatatmoes
11-14-10, 11:51
They are, but generally HoCo has stayed away from raiding massage parlors when the local licensing boards and health departments are more than willing to assist them.

These stings are funny. I still drive up and down route 1 on the regular looking for ladies I know and see the police do this and laugh. What experienced monger gets caught up in a street sting? Ok. I can see the getting caught up in part, but not the getting charged part. I mean, how the fuck hard is it to stick to the script = stop your car. Wait for girl to try to open door. Unlock door. Drive away.

That's why all you see caught up in this is migrant labor and dudes that don't play that much.

Airtech22
11-15-10, 06:31
Either I am totally not in touch (could be) or you need to get to more spas Airtech. Lotus is almost as bad as Oriental or had been. I can count on one hand in almost 20 years of mongering have the number of times I have had acceptable service / provider at Lotus If it is that good, I may have to return, but I can hardly believe it is.I don't plan on trying to justify my post but it is all to easy to find out. I am not saying that their service can't be sketchy on occassions but for the last several visits I have been extremely happy with my visits. I stick with the same provider when she is working and that may give me the edge to have a great time. I will wait to see if there are any upcoming reports to confirm or disagree with my last post. Hint: I am very partial to the "spinner" body type.

Good luck to all!

Mandruas
11-17-10, 19:07
Hint: I am very partial to the "spinner" body type.Well that's the deal isn't it. Sinners are THE reason to visit an AMP IMHO. Where there are spinners, back walks and other pleasantries are sure to follow. Going to an AMP and not asking for a spinner is like going to a French restaurant and ordering a cheeseburger.

I've been taking some excellent advice and venturing further south lately. PGCo is the place, and their CoEx is the man! However with spinners having been spotted at Lotus I may roam farther north again before too long.

Clix
11-18-10, 21:07
I don't plan on trying to justify my post but it is all to easy to find out. I am not saying that their service can't be sketchy on occassions but for the last several visits I have been extremely happy with my visits. I stick with the same provider when she is working and that may give me the edge to have a great time. I will wait to see if there are any upcoming reports to confirm or disagree with my last post. Hint: I am very partial to the "spinner" body type.

Good luck to all! Fair enough. Like I said, I may be out of the loop cause I gave up on Lotus a long time ago.

I may return!

Airtech22
11-19-10, 21:08
Fair enough. Like I said, I may be out of the loop cause I gave up on Lotus a long time ago.

I may return! Please let all of us know. Just trying to help out the ladies as well as you members. Good times ahead.

Jalb25
11-26-10, 12:33
Just wondering if anyone knows if Connie from Silk is working anywhere else in the area? She went on "vacation" and whenever I called they said she would be back in two weeks. Now they say she quit. I know some people gave bad reports but if you took the time to get to know her she is a lot of fun! She lives in VA and the commute to Jessup was a problem for her. She has my number but I'm not holding my breath and waiting for a call.

Anyway, I would love to see her again and any info will be greatly appreciated. Please PM me.

Thanks for the help.

Ginger Man
12-14-10, 05:45
OneSpa in Ellicott City, formerly Hana, has reopened. Ad in the Sun and a call confirmed.

MikedD
12-21-10, 19:38
Can anyone tell me if CANDY is still working at Spa 1? I am plannig on being up in the area in a 3 weeks or so. I have not seen any post about her except mine from a few weeks back in October. Thanks for any info. Have fun and stay safe.

Brahmabull
12-23-10, 22:46
Can anyone tell me if CANDY is still working at Spa 1? I am plannig on being up in the area in a 3 weeks or so. I have not seen any post about her except mine from a few weeks back in October. Thanks for any info. Have fun and stay safe.Why not call and ask. I do not believe so since they have rotated about 3 times since Oct. But it is possible she rotated back.

410-813-0038 Spa1 phone number.

Nah He
01-13-11, 19:44
Had a little money and decided to stop by Kyoto. Talked with Ruby. A little bigger than the Somali types I like but was nice to talk to and gave a great massage.

Nah He

Nah He
01-15-11, 19:48
I did. Found some change under the cushions and could not find my piggy bank. Dropped it off at Kyoto, again. Susie was the provider. Nice girl, a lot of fun, massage was good.

Nah He

Nevertooold
01-25-11, 12:06
Kyoto on rt 108 is one of the best spas to visit. See Susie, Sunny, Jennie, or Coffee on weekends, anyone of them and if you treat them right you will come away supremely happy.

Nah He
01-30-11, 21:56
After a few days of digging out of the recent snow my back was killing me. I made enough money with my snowblower to afford some professional help. Stopped by Kyoto and decided to play spinner roulette. I was surprised to see Whitney Houston pop into my room. Well not exactly Whitney but Tony was what she said her name was. My back never felt better as she did her massage thing.

Nah He

Propilot
01-30-11, 23:08
Kyoto on rt 108 is one of the best spas to visit. See Susie, Sunny, Jennie, or Coffee on weekends, anyone of them and if you treat them right you will come away supremely happy.Is it okay to ask for a line up at Kyoto? Would mamasan get upset? Most AMPs you have to take the next girl in the rotation and it may or may not be to your liking.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Drofnalb
01-31-11, 00:38
Most places try not to do a line up. There is good reason for this.

It will cause too much disruption from a business point of view.

One girl will always rise to the top, get the most work and the most money.

Also, many girls have more to offer than looks, like massage skills and personality or work ethic.

Many of the best looking girl are among the poorest performers.

Over time, it became obvious to me that a lineup system would cause problems.

And to answer your question, Kyoto will not do a lineup.

Hope this helps.

Is it okay to ask for a line up at Kyoto? Would mamasan get upset? Most AMPs you have to take the next girl in the rotation and it may or may not be to your liking.

Rosie 1972
01-31-11, 11:05
Concerning your line up questions. Like most have said, many do not like to provide a line up nor will most even give in to it. If you repeatedly ask for a line up, I have found most will just say no or their english gets really bad.

I think the best bet you have is one of the following:

1. Take your chances, hope for the best. Sometimes you are very suprised and many ATF's were found this way.

2. RTFF and then just ask for the name of a provider that another member found enjoyable. Although, every monger has different tastes, likes and dislikes. Also, as with any provider, YMMV.

3. Before you go back to the room, describe the type of girl you want. I have done this where I was given a big girl one time. I mean she was like a linebacker. The next time I went (its my ATF, so I had to give it another try) I poilitely asked for the type (physical attributes) of the provider I wanted. It worked. I was very happy with the massage.

Remember, sometimes the most fun is to be had within the journey, not just the end result. Because in our hobby, the end result is usually the same, but the ways to get there are many.

Relax, have fun, be safe.

Nah He
01-31-11, 20:15
Is it okay to ask for a line up at Kyoto? Would mamasan get upset? Most AMPs you have to take the next girl in the rotation and it may or may not be to your liking.

Propilot-Always check your six. The new mamasan has a look that would make saying anything other than Hi a mistake. I have been to Kyoto about 20 times and only once did a Korean sumo end up in my room. As I was being escorted to the shower I saw the ex-mamasan walking toward me and I gave her the secret "thanks a lot for nothing" look and she had sympathy in her eyes and my 70 in her pocket.

They will normally tell you who is working but I don't have the balls to ask for a lineup. At some time if you go enough you will run into #2 or #5 and they could take revenge into their own hands. Since the sumo experience I always ask for a skinny girl with a handfull of tits. I have been happy since then.

Nah He

Drofnalb
01-31-11, 20:56
Kyoto had a period before they recently closed where they had a few beasts in the house.

All the girls at Kyoto are good now.

That fat nasty ***** is long gone, and has been banned from the regional AMP circuit (too many men who get her after paying $70 will never return). She started at Golden Health.

I am usually very forgiving to the ladies, but the linebacker was too much.

I remember trying to fuck her gigantic tits, but it was too much to bear.

I remember running out that afternoon, it was the first and only time I ran away from an AMP girl LOL!

This goes a lesson to AMPs, DO NOT BRING WHALES TO YOUR CUSTOMERS. As an example you still remember the experience LOL.

The new mamasan has a look that would make saying anything other than Hi a mistake. I have been to Kyoto about 20 times and only once did a Korean sumo end up in my room. As I was being escorted to the shower I saw the ex-mamasan walking toward me and I gave her the secret "thanks a lot for nothing" look and she had sympathy in her eyes and my 70 in her pocket.

They will normally tell you who is working but I don't have the balls to ask for a lineup. At some time if you go enough you will run into #2 or #5 and they could take revenge into their own hands. Since the sumo experience I always ask for a skinny girl with a handfull of tits. I have been happy since then.

Nah He

Nah He
02-01-11, 16:43
BTW the girls shown on the various adds for Kyoto on BP and CL are not available except in the mind of the person getting the massage. That's OK with me, just turn down the lights or close your eyes.

Nah He

Hugh Jardon
02-03-11, 20:25
I haven't been to this place in 10 years. Used to have a good time there, but once I got hooked on the DC AMPs, there was no going back. Unfortuantely, the DC spas I tried this afternoon were busy."Come back". Yeah, sure.

I stopped in. Door fee is $70 now. Told mamasan,"No fattie!" She laughed and sent in Kelly. She's a little older, but a nice shape under a skimpy dress. Large ta-tas!

No table shower, but still a nice cleaning. She has a pleasant personality and good English.

Walked all over my back, arms, and legs for a long time. Switched to using her hands hard and really got some kinks out. After a good long while, she said she'd be right back and left for a minute.

When she came back, I wasn't really paying attention much, but she took her clothes off and started the titties on the back, rubbing all over thing. I was reaching back and playing with her body. I flipped over and looked at her and said,"Where's Kelly?" She said,"I'm Kelly!" I swear, taking her clothes off took 15 years off of her. She has a fine set of naturals, flat stomach, and a typical flat Asian tush. She played with the groinal region and told me her price-$. I wanted the whole enchilada and she said no, just a partial BJ and a HJ. That's a negatory for $, but doable for. 6. She agreed and got to work. Used the old rubber glove for a little prostate tickle and Old Faithful erupted all over. I told her she had the body of a 20 year old and the smarts of a 40 year old.

She's a sweetie. Even scraped some dry skin off my back!

Drofnalb
02-04-11, 21:59
DISCLAIMER
I would jump like a kangaroo over a 20 year old inexperienced girl unwilling to work hard for a 40 year old who is hot and has good work ethic.

Based on Hugh Jardon's advice I decided to give this place a visit after 1 year boycott.

They were always nice, just too conservative.

Called from DC to make sure that Kelly was working, mama set an appointment for my visit. I don't think I have ever had an AMP appointment before.

Saw Kelly, immediately complimented her on her looks, honestly she is just my type.

Did the shower thing, OK.

Did an excellent massage which lasted a long time, almost fell asleep. She did the dead skin on back thing also. She then lotioned me up like a baby, all very nice.

I explain to her that I am not cheap. She leaves the room and turns off lights, comes back and takes off cloths. She looks at me and has her hand out for money, cool never let it be said that I allow money to come between things. I take out my wallet and give $20, then another $20, then another. She notions that she wants more, I give her $120 in total, she looks very happy. At this point I am not sure what I am getting but it was a fun experiment.

She begins the normal, doing things with her mouth (partially) , and beginning a silly HJ.

I notion for her to stop, took a little while but she eventually stops, I wisper to her "you will not do more with me", she replies "you know". I reply "well just come sit next to me, I would just like to talk with you, I am too old for the HJ tricks."

This puts her in guilt mode, she had the expression on her face (I love the Asian work ethic) , she notices my interest in her glorious mammaries. She pulls out the lotion and gets on her back. Lotion applied, saddle up, no instructions needed. Fantastic! I might need to repeat.

LARS™ Rating.
-----------------
Height: medium.
Cup: D (natural).
Butt: Flat.
English: good.
Personality: good.
Looks: 6 1/2 face. 8 1/2 body.
Massage: outstanding.

HOUSE: $70.
SERVICE: $120.
TIP: $15.

I haven't been to this place in 10 years. Used to have a good time there, but once I got hooked on the DC AMPs, there was no going back. Unfortuantely, the DC spas I tried this afternoon were busy."Come back". Yeah, sure.

TheTeddybe2
02-06-11, 07:58
I have been going to Lilly Spa for a very long time and I know Kelly and other ladies there and I know that some recent reports are NOT correct. Maybe we should look at respecting the ladies instead of making up stories. Even if some of what is said is true, think about it, We post information about different ladies, the police see said information and WHAM, somebody is busted. Is this what we want, talk about how nice or bad a massage or lady is but let's leave details out so ladies and not in danger of police harrassement. Lastly, we should not emblish our experiences to make us look better and we should not be as*oles about what we say.

Drofnalb
02-06-11, 20:26
I do care for all women in the industry and will fight for them.
They are unfortunately pawns in this game, there is little they can do about it.

The purpose of this site is to share info to help men find women to hire.
The last thing I want is for these women to be harassed.

That being said we need to stop bullshitting about sex work.
Until we legalize we will be left in this nether region, of hiding and pretending.

Me personally, I am tired of the lies. All the lies keep this industry underground and makes life worse for providers and customers.

I can tolerate only the truth, life is to short to hide in the shadows.

P.S.

And yes I do try to be more discrete in my posts these days, and I do this while trying to maintain 100% accuracy.

I have been going to Lilly Spa for a very long time and I know Kelly and other ladies there and I know that some recent reports are NOT correct. Maybe we should look at respecting the ladies instead of making up stories. Even if some of what is said is true, think about it, We post information about different ladies, the police see said information and WHAM, somebody is busted. Is this what we want, talk about how nice or bad a massage or lady is but let's leave details out so ladies and not in danger of police harrassement. Lastly, we should not emblish our experiences to make us look better and we should not be as*oles about what we say.

Ginger Man
02-07-11, 18:02
I do care for all women in the industry and will fight for them.

They are unfortunately pawns in this game, there is little they can do about it.

The purpose of this site is to share info to help men find women to hire.

The last thing I want is for these women to be harassed.

That being said we need to stop bullshitting about sex work.

Until we legalize we will be left in this nether region, of hiding and pretending.

Me personally, I am tired of the lies. All the lies keep this industry underground and makes life worse for providers and customers.

I can tolerate only the truth, life is to short to hide in the shadows.

P. S.

And yes I do try to be more discrete in my posts these days, and I do this while trying to maintain 100% accuracy. There can be more to it than that. There are some really bad guys that read these forums. In a nearby location, there were two guys raping ladies and filming the act. Then selling to people who were in to that. All Asian victims, unprotected sex in all three venues. They may still be getting away with it.

In Howard County LE has taken pics of hobbyists leaving spas and harrassed them at their homes. In front of their families.

Many girls have potential LE issues, and pretty much none of them want to be mentioned by name on these boards, and they are more and more aware.

In my experience, FWIW, discrete postings followed by PM / backchannel details with seniors works like a charm.

I have made pretty bad mistakes myself, it is not like I am preaching, just what I have found.

Drofnalb
02-07-11, 22:16
Damn Ginger Man,

Are you saying that AMP workers have been victim to rape. I really hoped that this did not happen. I thought that women working in groups would prevent this. Also, I hoped men entering these facilities were looking not to attract trouble. I guess this is the problem with my naive point of view, thank god people like you are here to inform us on the details.

I found this hobby through the web, and have always hoped to introduce new people in the same fashion. If any postings of mine have lead to a rape incident this would make me very sad.

On the flip side, we always use names and prices etc. So that we know what to expect based on other peoples experiences.

I am increasingly starting to think that I need to leave the USA. Move to Taipei perhaps. For some reason everything concerning sex in this country never works logically.

There can be more to it than that. There are some really bad guys that read these forums. In a nearby location, there were two guys raping ladies and filming the act. Then selling to people who were in to that. All Asian victims, unprotected sex in all three venues. They may still be getting away with it.

In Howard County LE has taken pics of hobbyists leaving spas and harrassed them at their homes. In front of their families.

Many girls have potential LE issues, and pretty much none of them want to be mentioned by name on these boards, and they are more and more aware.

In my experience, FWIW, discrete postings followed by PM / backchannel details with seniors works like a charm.

I have made pretty bad mistakes myself, it is not like I am preaching, just what I have found.

A Otay
02-13-11, 17:21
I can't imagine how you would possibly know what reports are accurate and which are full of lies. Dorfnalb's report is exactly the kind of report that I come to this Board to read. While I suspect that many folks garnish or embellish I still base who and where I practice this sport on the reports on this Board. In fact, I made an appointment to visit Kelly last night. So here is mine.

Last night I made my first visit to Lilly's even though I live in Laurel. I read too many less than favorable reports about this place over the years and preferred to go down the road to good old dependable Beltsville. But based on Dorfnalb's report I thought I would try it out.

It was absolutely AWFUL; the worst AMP experience of my career.

I made an appointment with Kelly for 10:15 on Saturday night. I got there and was surprised that I was not asked if I had been there before. I guess they assumed that since I asked for Kelly I was good to go. Dorfnalb's description is spot on and since I am an old fart she turned out to be one of those "young" babes that you all talk about. I thought she was very nice looking and seemed to have a nice personality. Everything started out ok and I was getting a nice massage for the first 5 min. In that period the doorbell rang about 4 times. Kelly stepped out and when she came back I got the fastest massage I have had in 10 years of this sport. I was flipping in less than 15 min. I should have known better but I went with it even through the negotiations and the feeble HJ. So within 20 min she was finished (with my own help, if you know what I mean).

This is the point where it got really stupid. When she was going for my clothes I said we are not done. She replied that they were very busy and she would give me more next time. She didn't understand that being busy is not my problem and that I paid for an hour. She simply kept repeating "next time." However as soon as I said that I would have to report this on the Internet, she got very apologetic and gave me 5 more min. Of neck massage, all the time begging me not to say anything on the Internet. As you can see, my loyalty to my fellow mongers is greater than a nice looking babe working at an AMP.

Save your money and got to Baltimore or DC for better service. You can go up to Columbia and visit Kyoto Spa if all you want is a massage and you will get a good one there. Or just maybe the one in Beltsville will open again.

Drofnalb
02-13-11, 18:02
It sounds to me like you might have been a little rough. Try not to treat the ladies like garbage (they can get that kind of treatment in Korea), they have feelings and insecurities also.

Treat these ladies like you would treat a girlfriend, compliment them, let them know you are grateful for their services. This is a business, but it need not be cold as ice. Unlike civilian women, these women seem to appreciate nice guys. And your compliments help ease their insecurities.

Concerning threats, please don't; they have enough threats as it is without having to deal with it from customers. If this job gets unbearable they will simply leave or become broken spirits, at which point we will be left with the kind of girls that used to work at spa 1.

Remember, these girls know that their purpose is to ease the stress of unsatisfied men. Some of them do this extremely well, but they need our help to be successful. I am not sure what lead to your 20 min. Session, but is it possible that you might be somehow responsible?

Last night I made my first visit to Lilly's even though I live in Laurel. I read too many less than favorable reports about this place over the years and preferred to go down the road to good old dependable Beltsville. But based on Dorfnalb's report I thought I would try it out.

Nah He
02-13-11, 20:47
I have been doing this for a few short years and have maybe 30-50 visits under my belt. I view each visit as a journey and I have learned to make the most of every visit. As I have reported in the past not every one of my trips were world class but every one did result in me meeting an Asian women. I have found that I really enjoy the play. I am very respectful of the ladies and have lived in and around Asians all of my adult life. Maybe that is the difference. I treat the ladies like I would treat my girlfriend no matter what her JOB is. Even the sumo lady had some nice qualities and I learned from that visit. I have never been rushed once in any AMP I visited and they include Pine Tree Kyoto Lilys and a few private AMPs.

Nah He

A Otay
02-15-11, 01:41
You quoted my post, but you couldn't possibly have been referring to it. I don't care if you want to consider yourself the champion of women that work in AMPs, but you might think about getting off that big white horse so you can read your computer a little better. There was nothing in my post either implied or explicit about a threat. What I said was that I would report my experience (accurately) on the Internet which is exactly what I did. I want other folks who read this board to be able to make more informed decisions about where they spend their money. I think that's the point of this site; tell the good, the bad and the ugly.

You probably don't realize when you are being delusional, but you were when you were thinking you knew what my behavior was like. See, if you were there you would have heard Kelly say several times that I was very funny and that I made her laugh. She even gave me a big kiss as I left. That may have been because even though the service was awful, or more correctly non-existent, I paid the TIP that we settled on because she did everything she promised and that I asked for. I was a perfect gentelman even though they were only giving me half the time I paid for. I am sorry, but I don't think you have any cause to champion here.

It sounds to me like you might have been a little rough. Try not to treat the ladies like garbage (they can get that kind of treatment in Korea) , they have feelings and insecurities also.

Treat these ladies like you would treat a girlfriend, compliment them, let them know you are grateful for their services. This is a business, but it need not be cold as ice. Unlike civilian women, these women seem to appreciate nice guys. And your compliments help ease their insecurities.

Concerning threats, please don't; they have enough threats as it is without having to deal with it from customers. If this job gets unbearable they will simply leave or become broken spirits, at which point we will be left with the kind of girls that used to work at spa 1.

Remember, these girls know that their purpose is to ease the stress of unsatisfied men. Some of them do this extremely well, but they need our help to be successful. I am not sure what lead to your 20 min. Session, but is it possible that you might be somehow responsible?

DrummerBoy
02-15-11, 17:07
I can't imagine how you would possibly know what reports are accurate and which are full of lies. Dorfnalb's report is exactly the kind of report that I come to this Board to read. While I suspect that many folks garnish or embellish I still base who and where I practice this sport on the reports on this Board. In fact, I made an appointment to visit Kelly last night. So here is mine.

It was absolutely AWFUL; the worst AMP experience of my career.

I made an appointment with Kelly for 10:15 on Saturday night. I got there and was surprised that I was not asked if I had been there before. I guess they assumed that since I asked for Kelly I was good to go. Dorfnalb's description is spot on and since I am an old fart she turned out to be one of those "young" babes that you all talk about. I thought she was very nice looking and seemed to have a nice personality. Everything started out ok and I was getting a nice massage for the first 5 min. In that period the doorbell rang about 4 times. Kelly stepped out and when she came back I got the fastest massage I have had in 10 years of this sport. I was flipping in less than 15 min. I should have known better but I went with it even through the negotiations and the feeble HJ. So within 20 min she was finished (with my own help, if you know what I mean).

This is the point where it got really stupid. When she was going for my clothes I said we are not done. She replied that they were very busy and she would give me more next time. She didn't understand that being busy is not my problem and that I paid for an hour. She simply kept repeating "next time." However as soon as I said that I would have to report this on the Internet, she got very apologetic and gave me 5 more min. Of neck massage, all the time begging me not to say anything on the Internet. As you can see, my loyalty to my fellow mongers is greater than a nice looking babe working at an AMP.

Save your money and got to Baltimore or DC for better service. You can go up to Columbia and visit Kyoto Spa if all you want is a massage and you will get a good one there. Or just maybe the one in Beltsville will open again. I decided to quote the whole expression. It is sad to say that the old days (the '90s) are long gone. The new wave of AMP owner's collaborated together to raise rates and lesson services. They still quote 1 hr and. 5hr but what they mean is "Long time" (1 hr or less) or "short time" (which means less than. 5hr). This was explained to me a few years ago by a former friend and owner in the business. Basically, no one complained (except me) and took what they got and lost the chance to keep things the way they were. I decided that I don't like the services for the price and have stopped going. In my case, I have a girlfriend who is an owner out of state that no longer charges me and I get great treatment. Also, I have a porn star legend who I see once in a while and treats me as a "friend with benefits" I figured it was better to make that jump than to take the BS being delivered in HOCO and DC these days. PM for details or just chat on this board for no details.

Drummerboy

Drofnalb
02-15-11, 20:41
I do not want to fight, because I am sure you will kick my ass.
I have no idea what happened in that room.

One thing set off a red flag. 20 minute stay, but of course I have no idea why.

One thing that I do know however is that when you use the "post to internet" button, hair on backs will raise (it is like a punch below the belt). Every girl in this business will get very nervous on any talk of the internet, especially if she is getting posted on.

They are targets and we are targets, if we can't get a baseline of trust then I do not know what happens next. In general I never mention the word "internet" in their presence. But of course what do I know.

A person mentioned recently that all the best spas in PG county have volunteered to close.
I am not confused why, the environment there just is not favorable even though LE leaves them alone. I think we have a lot of influence over this in the way we interact.

Anyway, I apologize for any part of your report that I might not have understood.

You quoted my post, but you couldn't possibly have been referring to it. I don't care if you want to consider yourself the champion of women that work in AMPs, but you might think about getting off that big white horse so you can read your computer a little better. There was nothing in my post either implied or explicit about a threat. What I said was that I would report my experience (accurately) on the Internet which is exactly what I did. I want other folks who read this board to be able to make more informed decisions about where they spend their money. I think that's the point of this site; tell the good, the bad and the ugly.

You probably don't realize when you are being delusional, but you were when you were thinking you knew what my behavior was like. See, if you were there you would have heard Kelly say several times that I was very funny and that I made her laugh. She even gave me a big kiss as I left. That may have been because even though the service was awful, or more correctly non-existent, I paid the TIP that we settled on because she did everything she promised and that I asked for. I was a perfect gentelman even though they were only giving me half the time I paid for. I am sorry, but I don't think you have any cause to champion here.

A Otay
02-16-11, 00:48
You have given me a different perspective that didn't occur to me. The language barrier makes it easy to misunderstand even a single word and you are probably correct about their reaction to the word Internet. I thought of it as a place where I can save people from wasting their money and maybe even hurt their business a little to make up for my experience. They probably hear Internet and think,"Damn, he is going to drop the dime on me and I will get in trouble." Point taken.

One thing that I do know however is that when you use the "post to internet" button, hair on backs will raise (it is like a punch below the belt). Every girl in this business will get very nervous on any talk of the internet, especially if she is getting posted on.

Kujome
02-17-11, 18:15
I recently visited on of my long time favorite places off of 108. I had the luck (sortof) to have the same girl I've seen for the last three or four times I was there. She is quite voluptuous (which is awesome) , but has gotten more and more reserved over time. She does provide an excellent and enjoyable pre-massage experience, and her massages are excellent. And, she is quite gifted with the use of her hands.

But here's the thing: I really enjoy that playful attitude that some girls have. Grabbing your hand on the way to / from the shower / sauna, little touches here and there, or arm around the waist, etc. This lady doesn't do too much of that with me. And I'm wondering if it's me or is this a common experience. I'm usually left following her to the shower / sauna, back to the room. It's just not as warm and friendly an experience.

Let's just say that the first couple times I saw her. Maybe back in December. She was less reserved about using her assets for full effect.

You guys will probably know of whom I speak. If not. Shoot me a PM.

Looks: 9.

Massage: 9.

Service: 5 (depends on what you are looking for. I was vaguely dissatisfied.)

Nah He
02-17-11, 20:46
Recently stopped by Kyoto. Met with Sunny. Real hard massage. She has a great personality and her English is pretty good. Nice curvey body with a slight tummy noticed under the uniform. All in all a good massage but I still gravitate toward the smaller planets.

Nah He

DrummerBoy
02-18-11, 12:14
Recently stopped by Kyoto. Met with Sunny. Real hard massage. She has a great personality and her English is pretty good. Nice curvey body with a slight tummy noticed under the uniform. All in all a good massage but I still gravitate toward the smaller planets.

Nah HeIs this the Sunny from a few years ago?

Ginger Man
02-19-11, 08:19
Is this the Sunny from a few years ago?Wasn't she the Sunny from SpaOne (Hana) , too? I may have to say Hello.

Lover Bug
02-19-11, 16:13
Wasn't she the Sunny from SpaOne (Hana) , too? I may have to say Hello.Say it ain't so! I have not gone to an AMP since Sunny left Hana because NO ONE could compare (in my book). If I could be sure, I would go this weekend. What a gem: fantastic provider, great person, gentle soul.

Stay safe and make good decisions.

Lover Bug

DrummerBoy
02-20-11, 12:47
Wasn't she the Sunny from SpaOne (Hana) , too? I may have to say Hello.I think we are talking the same girl. Sunny used to work in Hana Spa as Kathy several years ago before she moved to Kyoto. She was kinda short with a great ass and legs."Sunny" disposition, small breasts, bad temper. She could "bring it" if she liked you. I am not sure if she is back in Kyoto now, just saw the name "Sunny " and "Kyoto" and asked if the same.

Nah He
02-20-11, 14:59
When I posted about Sunny at Kyoto it was my first contact with her so I can not say if she was any place else. She had a real nice personality and her English skills were good. Her body was fuller than I like but not fat if you know what I mean. I had no complaints with my service.

Nah He

DrummerBoy
02-23-11, 00:52
When I posted about Sunny at Kyoto it was my first contact with her so I can not say if she was any place else. She had a real nice personality and her English skills were good. Her body was fuller than I like but not fat if you know what I mean. I had no complaints with my service.

Nah HeI found out through another senior monger that she is not the Sunny we were talking about. There are some definite differences but a good time was still the experience.

Adobe James
02-25-11, 16:15
I went there a month ago and forgot to file a report, so just getting to it.

Haven't been to a HoCo AMP in years, and since I know there's been a lot of closures and legal hassles in DC and Maryland this past year, I turned to this forum. Kyoto looked good.

I think it was Suzie that I got. She was cute. I didn't realize I was going to get a standing shower, instead of a table shower, but it was okay. She gave me a good soaping.

Her service was good and I loved that she quickly shed her clothes. But I paid for an hour and only got a half hour and the massage itself was nothing to speak of.

I'd go again, but would be reluctant to pay for a full hour again unless it's for a provider who will give me my money's worth.

Shayjadeed
02-25-11, 22:08
Hey Gents,

Haven't posted in a while, but I made a trip to the Silk Road last night and figured I'd share. Saw "Cookie", a hot little spinner with a smokin' body, and perky B's. Attentive shower, surprisingly good massage, and much fun after the flip. The last couple of times I've been there the talent has been decidedly upscale, and much younger than elsewhere, so it remains a favorite. Definitely worth checking out.

Cheers!

Shay

Ajaxfrsa2
02-28-11, 23:45
I am going back to Jessup, I have moved out of state. Can you still get a table shower anywhere.

Ajaxfrsa2
03-01-11, 00:10
Anyone have any great places with TS.

Nah He
03-01-11, 15:33
Get some toll money and head up through the tunnel to Pine Tree. That is the only one I have found.

Nah He

Airtech22
03-01-11, 21:31
Hey Gents,

Haven't posted in a while, but I made a trip to the Silk Road last night and figured I'd share. Saw "Cookie", a hot little spinner with a smokin' body, and perky B's. Attentive shower, surprisingly good massage, and much fun after the flip. The last couple of times I've been there the talent has been decidedly upscale, and much younger than elsewhere, so it remains a favorite. Definitely worth checking out.

Cheers!

ShayI too have found the secret of Silk is now young and hot providers. Saw who I think was / is Nicole, new enhancements abound and always open to different ideas. Saw Cookie 2 weeks ago, pretty sure she went by Yoko at a different location a while back. Description is dead on! Not sure of her real age but has the body of a college cheerleader. Will be spending most of my monthly allowance at Silk. At least until ML gets their s-t together!

Drofnalb
03-02-11, 22:22
Pretty high quality, must admit.

She explains things real easy and clear.

How are you going to make me happy?

You nice, I am nice.

I am not usually into young girls in this business, usually find them lazy and rushed.

Cookie, has a mature work ethic even though she seems young.

I too have found the secret of Silk is now young and hot providers. Saw who I think was / is Nicole, new enhancements abound and always open to different ideas. Saw Cookie 2 weeks ago, pretty sure she went by Yoko at a different location a while back. Description is dead on! Not sure of her real age but has the body of a college cheerleader. Will be spending most of my monthly allowance at Silk. At least until ML gets their s-t together!

Airtech22
03-03-11, 05:46
Pretty high quality, must admit.

She explains things real easy and clear.

How are you going to make me happy?

You nice, I am nice.

I am not usually into young girls in this business, usually find them lazy and rushed.

Cookie, has a mature work ethic even though she seems young.She is definitely a keeper, I also like the dialog between us. I've been with her several times now and don't have to do much more than smile. Having a regular girl does have its advantages but I've seen several others at Silk that are on my "To do list"!

Nah He
03-06-11, 16:46
Yep stopped by again. I tried to hold back but it is just so much fun. They were busy and the girl who gave me the shower did not do the massage. That was almost like two for one. Mula was the girl who gave me the hands on. Nice girl. Tight body and a nice set of "B's" from what I could tell from her outfit. Overall a nice visit.

Nah He

JGarvey69
03-16-11, 20:10
I've been out of the area for a couple years, but used to be a semi-regular at Lily's. But thanks to my stumbling upon this board recently, I tried out Silk a couple days ago, and I am very glad I did. Wound up seeing "Princess" but I got a vibe that she might be just making up that name on the spot, which was kinda weird. Hard to peg her age, but I'd guess early 30s, decent pair of bolt-ons, very slim, firm body, and quite enthusiastic. Very nice time, overall.

Gintonicrocks
03-20-11, 12:08
Get some toll money and head up through the tunnel to Pine Tree. That is the only one I have found.

Nah HeCome upto Jade Heart Health Ctr. Has excellentTS. Check recent posts.

GTR

Kujome
04-02-11, 22:46
Just went by Kyoto yesterday, despite my reservations of going on a Friday evening. It was definitely a rush job. In and out in 30 minutes or so. Water wasn't hot. They were having problems with the heater, apparently. That wasn't a big problem. It was warm, at least, and the sauna was hot. Amy did her best to make me happy, but the mamasan was really pushing her to move it along. I should have asked for my money back. Didn't want to penalize Amy too much, as she did attempt to provide a little extra entertainment for my trouble. She seems pretty nice. Would like to go see her again on a less busy night. She was quite well endowed, and tall.

MikedD
04-03-11, 18:34
Just went by Kyoto yesterday, despite my reservations of going on a Friday evening. It was definitely a rush job. In and out in 30 minutes or so. Water wasn't hot. They were having problems with the heater, apparently. That wasn't a big problem. It was warm, at least, and the sauna was hot. Amy did her best to make me happy, but the mamasan was really pushing her to move it along. I should have asked for my money back. Didn't want to penalize Amy too much, as she did attempt to provide a little extra entertainment for my trouble. She seems pretty nice. Would like to go see her again on a less busy night. She was quite well endowed, and tall.I must have just missed you my friend. I also went there on Friday night. This was my first visit to Kyoto. Since Spa1 has been reported as being closed I decided to go here. I thought from what I have read in recent posts that this is a FS facility. For me it was not, but I still had a good time. I also saw Amy. Yes she is nice and she is well endowed as reported above. I am sorry that this place closes at 11PM. I usually like to go to a strip club and hang out then go to an AMP after midnight. So I got there at 10pm straight up. I was out at 10:52. Amy gave me a nice shower. (Stand up) A quick one or two minute sauna. She gave me a very very good massage. She asked me to flip. No talk what so ever of money. She started getting friendly. She let me help her strip everything off her. Nice roaming of hands but not FS. She did let me have a nice thigh relief in doggie then mish position. When I am up in your area again I will definately ask for her again. Her face looks a little older than her body.

Face 7.

Body 9 (some may say 10). What the heck 10.

Massage 10.

Extras 8 (8 since no FS)

Have fun and stay safe.

ThroatPlunger
04-03-11, 23:01
I must have just missed you my friend. I also went there on Friday night. This was my first visit to Kyoto. Since Spa1 has been reported as being closed I decided to go here. I thought from what I have read in recent posts that this is a FS facility. For me it was not, but I still had a good time. I also saw Amy. Yes she is nice and she is well endowed as reported above. I am sorry that this place closes at 11PM. I usually like to go to a strip club and hang out then go to an AMP after midnight. So I got there at 10pm straight up. I was out at 10:52. Amy gave me a nice shower. (Stand up) A quick one or two minute sauna. She gave me a very very good massage. She asked me to flip. No talk what so ever of money. She started getting friendly. She let me help her strip everything off her. Nice roaming of hands but not FS. She did let me have a nice thigh relief in doggie then mish position. When I am up in your area again I will definately ask for her again. Her face looks a little older than her body.

Face 7.

Massage 10.

Extras 8 (8 since no FS)

Have fun and stay safe. I was with Amy on the same day. I got a little head out of the night, but I wouldn't repeat. I just have a thing against old chicks. I keep my eyes closed and imagine something else.

Evoman8
04-03-11, 23:20
Hi,

I am new to this site and have done a lot of lurking in the last few hours. And I figure going to a AMP is the best way to get any excitement. So any recommendations where to go first or what to try? I am very close to Columbia / E. C area.

Thank you for the advice in advance.

Brahmabull
04-04-11, 18:51
I must have just missed you my friend. I also went there on Friday night. This was my first visit to Kyoto. Since Spa1 has been reported as being closed I decided to go here. I thought from what I have read in recent posts that this is a FS facility. For me it was not, but I still had a good time. I also saw Amy. Yes she is nice and she is well endowed as reported above. I am sorry that this place closes at 11PM. I usually like to go to a strip club and hang out then go to an AMP after midnight. So I got there at 10pm straight up. I was out at 10:52. Amy gave me a nice shower. (Stand up) A quick one or two minute sauna. She gave me a very very good massage. She asked me to flip. No talk what so ever of money. She started getting friendly. She let me help her strip everything off her. Nice roaming of hands but not FS. She did let me have a nice thigh relief in doggie then mish position. When I am up in your area again I will definately ask for her again. Her face looks a little older than her body.

Face 7.

Massage 10.

Extras 8 (8 since no FS)

Have fun and stay safe. Did you BYOC?

Drofnalb
04-10-11, 13:37
This review covers my experience at a legit spa. I wanted to try it out, see what I was missing.

I went to envy massage in Columbia, was told I needed an appointment. I was told it would take several weeks for me to get seen.

My appointment comes up. I saw Wendy.

She is white, in her 30s or 40s, has strong arms. This place is packed with staff and customers. 50% of customers are female. Wendy looks better (and stronger) than other providers on campus. She was TRAFFICKED from Baltimore city about 10 years ago.

I go in and notice a high luxury level, the design has a heavy female energy.

The massage was good, she had all sorts of techniques. She used a lotion which seemed expensive.

She asked me to undress, I did down to underwear. I asked her later if she meant fully, she said yes, but it is all up to your comfort level.

She had no problem putting her hands all over me. She never touched the dingaling, but she came close.

All together a good experience, I will never go back but I do not regret. I am an AMP man to the core and for life.

I stopped by Trader Joe's to pick up some steaks for the grill, life it good!

$49 to the house.

$20 for service.

P. S.

This left me thinking. Legit services are quite cheap, meaning that AMPs must be extremely profitable enterprises.

Ginger Man
04-26-11, 06:03
They have quite a rotation now. Pretty good quality and a lot to choose from. Not a full ticket there, but fun nonetheless.

Airtech22
04-27-11, 05:31
They have quite a rotation now. Pretty good quality and a lot to choose from. Not a full ticket there, but fun nonetheless.I too have noticed that out of all of the area spas, Silk seems to have the "cream of the crop". Someone must have realized that hiring younger, attractive women sets you apart in this business. Finally, quality over quantity!

Ginger Man
04-28-11, 17:48
Looks like there is a new place in town. I may have to sacrifice my body for the greater good.

Because that is how I roll!

David Celtic
04-29-11, 13:33
Looks like there is a new place in town. I may have to sacrifice my body for the greater good.

Because that is how I roll!Looked on CL and Back Page, but no. Where is it?

DrummerBoy
04-29-11, 17:58
This review covers my experience at a legit spa. I wanted to try it out, see what I was missing.

I went to envy massage in Columbia, was told I needed an appointment. I was told it would take several weeks for me to get seen.

My appointment comes up. I saw Wendy.

She is white, in her 30s or 40s, has strong arms. This place is packed with staff and customers. 50% of customers are female. Wendy looks better (and stronger) than other providers on campus. She was TRAFFICKED from Baltimore city about 10 years ago.

I go in and notice a high luxury level, the design has a heavy female energy.

The massage was good, she had all sorts of techniques. She used a lotion which seemed expensive.

She asked me to undress, I did down to underwear. I asked her later if she meant fully, she said yes, but it is all up to your comfort level.

She had no problem putting her hands all over me. She never touched the dingaling, but she came close.

All together a good experience, I will never go back but I do not regret. I am an AMP man to the core and for life.

I stopped by Trader Joe's to pick up some steaks for the grill, life it good!

$49 to the house.

$20 for service.

P. S.

This left me thinking. Legit services are quite cheap, meaning that AMPs must be extremely profitable enterprises. As a matter of fact, the ones that offer "full services" are extremely profitable. I knew an owner in Philly back in the 1990's that used to clear 5 figures in a week. She had to because she had a bad gambling habit!

Ginger Man
04-30-11, 06:37
Looked on CL and Back Page, but no. Where is it?Sun. Further review shows it is Jade Shiatsu renamed Jasmine. I may or may not experiment. I have some time and money for today, but may go with tried and true. Decisions, decisions.

Wood Wind
04-30-11, 12:25
I was up in Columbia Area and feeling like a little mongering (when don't we want to do that). Hit the ATM and then up around the back side. This was the night of the tornado. I assume that 's why noone was there. Cookie was on the menu and I can tell you that I was quite pleased and provided the cream. She was about 30ish and was very nice looking. I'd say this place has some of the nicest looking providers in the area.

I will keep this in my rotation along with the older ladies at Rising and Hanover and my backpage quick hits.

Be Safe Fellas.

05-04-11, 18:19
First time visit, opted for the half hour for 50, met Leah (sp?) after a very long wait in the curtained room. She is one of the most beautiful women I have seen in an AMP in a very long time. Soft long hair below her shoulders, great all natural large see and fantastic tail, super attitude, slightly rushed as they were extremely busy. She was wearing a super hot white mini-dress, provided nice soft touch massage, I left relaxed after tipping 40. I asked for table shower, was told that none is available, could have sworn I heard buckets of water being dumped. Too bad I don't get to that side of town very often. I will return.

Some details have been omitted to protect the innocent.

Airtech22
05-06-11, 21:12
First time visit, opted for the half hour for 50, met Leah (sp?) after a very long wait in the curtained room. She is one of the most beautiful women I have seen in an AMP in a very long time. Soft long hair below her shoulders, great all natural large see and fantastic tail, super attitude, slightly rushed as they were extremely busy. She was wearing a super hot white mini-dress, provided nice soft touch massage, I left relaxed after tipping 40. I asked for table shower, was told that none is available, could have sworn I heard buckets of water being dumped. Too bad I don't get to that side of town very often. I will return.

NewbieI too just got back from a visit to "Silk" and as always was impressed by the talent on hand (saw an unknown beauty walk by) and by the way the place was run. Asked for Cookie but recieved "Leah" and definitely no complaints from me. As it was my first time with her I did not press the for any extras but after she found out that I had come to see someone else, promised me that "After my next visit I would never ask for anyone else"! I shall be reporting that visit in the very near future! As I have stated before, quality is way more established here.

Brahmabull
05-07-11, 11:30
I was up in Columbia Area and feeling like a little mongering (when don't we want to do that). Hit the ATM and then up around the back side. This was the night of the tornado. I assume that 's why noone was there. Cookie was on the menu and I can tell you that I was quite pleased and provided the cream. She was about 30ish and was very nice looking. I'd say this place has some of the nicest looking providers in the area.

I will keep this in my rotation along with the older ladies at Rising and Hanover and my backpage quick hits.

Be Safe Fellas. In case you didn't know, Hanover's new ads say they have "reopened" and are now Swan. So to keep us straight on what and where we report, it is good to know all the aliases of our spots.

LexLuther
05-07-11, 12:03
As a matter of fact, the ones that offer "full services" are extremely profitable. I knew an owner in Philly back in the 1990's that used to clear 5 figures in a week. She had to because she had a bad gambling habit!AMP's are indeed very profitable. But don't get the idea that the providers make that much. They don't. I've heard stories (from other providers) about some of them making a lot of money. But the ones who do that burn themselves out very quickly.

LexLuther

Kamen
05-07-11, 14:24
In case you didn't know, Hanover's new ads say they have "reopened" and are now Swan. So to keep us straight on what and where we report, it is good to know all the aliases of our spots.Another SPA just open next to new Swan SPA! The ada in backpage they are look like not Asian any info?

Ginger Man
05-08-11, 06:21
AMP's are indeed very profitable. But don't get the idea that the providers make that much. They don't. I've heard stories (from other providers) about some of them making a lot of money. But the ones who do that burn themselves out very quickly.

LexLutherA little OT, but my old friend Sonny from Hana told me she started working at the Miami Spa of the Orient, way, way back in the 1980s when she was nineteen years old. She claimed that guys lined up to see her (she must have looked like a movie star back then) seven days a week. Many tipped way more than $.

She said many months she cleared six figures. She ended up marrying one customer, and rode that train into a train wreck, but that is another tale.

Brahmabull
05-08-11, 11:01
Another SPA just open next to new Swan SPA! The ada in backpage they are look like not Asian any info?Link to the ad please. I am not seeing anything on Hanover parkway advertised but Swan

Kamen
05-08-11, 14:43
Link to the ad please. I am not seeing anything on Hanover parkway advertised but SwanBrahmabull,

Below is the link the ads said two grils is Mexican and Filipine max another from Peru.

http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-come-relax-in-our-new-spa/4984855

http://classifieds.washingtoncitypaper.com/washington/ViewAd?oid=oid%3A1240800

Sordo Scribe
05-09-11, 17:26
Brahmabull,

Below is the link the ads said two grils is Mexican and Filipine max another from Peru.

http://nova.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-come-relax-in-our-new-spa/4984855

http://classifieds.washingtoncitypaper.com/washington/ViewAd?oid=oid

%3A1240800I saw the City Paper ad in print (its not online anymore). Went over there last Friday night, but it was a ghost town. So, went up the street to see the swans. Wasn't as good as some previous sightings I have had in the past.

Why is this on the No VA thread. Should be in PG County.

Kujome
05-09-11, 21:52
I finally had a chance to go back to my favorite place on 108 when they were sure to be less busy. I had the fortunate experience to have Miss Amy again. She made good on her promise to make it up to me 'next time'. Had a great massage, friendly service. Lots of conversation and playful interactions. Enjoyed my full hour with her.

Clix
05-10-11, 20:31
A little OT, but my old friend Sonny from Hana told me she started working at the Miami Spa of the Orient, way, way back in the 1980s when she was nineteen years old. She claimed that guys lined up to see her (she must have looked like a movie star back then) seven days a week. Many tipped way more than $.

She said many months she cleared six figures. She ended up marrying one customer, and rode that train into a train wreck, but that is another tale.The ladies and owner (s) make a KILLING. Do not kid yourselves. Tax free money and for the girls a grand a day is not out of the norm (between tips and house cut). Hell, when I was selling a house, a Korean lady was interested in buying the house. Background finances showed massage business owner (partial) in Rockville for seven years (and you know she worked it too) , in the US only 8 years, had over 500K in one account, owned three other houses outright, and wanted to pay cash for the house for sale ($455K). These chicks are sharp business people so just remember that.

Brahmabull
05-11-11, 19:04
Brahmabull,

http://classifieds.washingtoncitypaper.com/washington/ViewAd?oid=oid

%3A1240800Thanks I will check it out and report back.

Kamen
05-12-11, 23:15
Thanks I will check it out and report back.Brahmabull,

Don't go forget this place!

Don't waste your money.

$90. 00 door fee only get half hour $50 for the end.

Kamen

Rosie 1972
05-14-11, 06:57
Went to Kyoto one slow day. After the last few times when it was extremely busy, I chose a time when I knew they would be slow. I was disheartened to find out that several of my favorites have left. But since mamsan knew me, I was hoping for a good massage. (In the past, when I had a new provider, mamsan helped make sure it was a good session, since "she knew me".)

The session wasnt that bad, If I was new here I would have thought the session was pretty good and maybe come back. The provider looked like she was in her mid 40's so she was probably about 50 but her body was about 7/10. The massage was good, firm, and thorough. The session was just not what I had come to expect.

I would recommend if you are looking for a spot, however, I am considering not going back because it did not live up to the quality I was used to. Mybe I'm being to picky, I guess time will tell.

Brahmabull
05-14-11, 10:58
Brahmabull,

Don't go forget this place!

Don't waste your money.

$90. 00 door fee only get half hour $50 for the end.

KamenActually I got the full hour for 90. 00. That was high, but typically fee is higher at non Asian spas. The end was ok.

1st visit some what limited menu, sketchy operation made feel a bit uneasy in the beginning, didn't seem to want to close the door while I undressed, kept asking if she could have her friend in (offered 4 hand at no extra charge) , I declined.

Just an average massage, not up to the quality you get at an AMP, but if you want to see a non-Asian, it may be someplace you want to try.

I was not asked to tip, no pressure to tip at all, however as a good hobbiest I provided the appropriate tip for the HE.

Not sure if I repeat, I might if I am in the mood for something other then AMP.

The girls were both latina, (one claims to be mixed Filipina and Mexican) , both late 20s early 30s, and thick. Not FAT persay, but thick and curvey. I tend to like petite, but there are many guys who love their exact body types.

Pics in Ad accurrate and of the girl Vicky.

Overall rating on this place 6. 5/10

Kujome
06-05-11, 20:41
Not sure if it's my favorite due to the location (easy to stop by on my many runs through ellicott city) , or due to the ladies. Stopped by this morning fairly early, and after dodging the yogi's and churchgoers, managed to find my way in. Had a fun and relaxing time with Suzie.very friendly. She has a very soft touch, and is enthusiastic. If you are looking for a hard muscle massage, she's not the girl for you. But I left feeling clean and relaxed.

She is concerned about her extra weight, but I did not find her unattractive at all. Her personality and fun factor more than make up for any extra padding around the middle. She's very cute.

Enjoy!

Jigglers88
06-09-11, 17:22
I took a little break from AMP's lately and was wondering if anyone remembered Mimi from Gerwig and knows where she can be found? Unfortunately for me, I only had one visit with her before they closed down and could not see her again. Please PM or just reply to the post if you have an info, thanks.

Jigglers

Rosie 1972
06-14-11, 12:21
Stopped by recently and after a short boycott. I am sure glad I did. I stopped by but all my usual providers were out and last time I had a new provider I was not too happy. But Mamasan told me Amy was available and I remembered that Amy had a decent review on this forum (thank you). So I decided to try it.

One word- WOW!

I had a great time and felt like a new person when I left. Amy is slim, guessing late thirties. Her personality was great. Its hard to get specific. We all know YMMV, however, if it is close to mine, you can't go wrong with trying Amy.

Have fun, be safe, treat them right.

Jigglers88
06-14-11, 23:05
I saw Amy in the past week as well and am never disappointed. It had been a while since I'd been there and although I am tempted to see who else they have to offer, I seem to always go back to Amy since I know I won't be let down. A couple things I really like about Amy is that at least from my experience with her, she has never asked for a tip upfront and has never rushed me out the door either. I've wanted to check out silk spa since I've heard good things lately but can't seem to pull myself away from Amy. She's very playful and sweet and for me, everythings been available on the menu although if you're a first timer with her I'm not sure what you'll be offered. If you want more details, PM me.

Jigglers

Brahmabull
06-16-11, 09:23
I stopped by last Friday and wanted to see Sunny, but she wasn't working.

At a friends recommendation I saw Coffee instead.

After a detailed standing shower that cleaned all the areas completely, we returned to the room. After explaining what type of massage I needed, she provided exactly what I asked for.

She is very nice looking about 5,6' (or maybe it was heals) , pretty face probably late 30's and dark skin with beautiful tan lines. She provided just the right amount of 'extra' massage where it was needed and never asked for any specific tip. .8 was provided for the service I received and I would visit again.

Contributing members who need more specific details, feel free to PM me.

Member #4338
06-17-11, 07:36
My fav at Kyoto is Sophia. 5' 2" with a very nice figure. Probably in her mid 40's but looks great! She is only there T-W-T.

Lax

Liquor Good
06-23-11, 23:25
After a not-so-successful visit to B&B in Catonsville on Saturday, tried my luck Sunday night in Columbia at Kyoto. Not too obvious or visible from the road, but clean and safe and in the middle of a business park and building complex. Made appointment to see Ann who had excellent reviews in the Baltimore thread.

Happy mamasan set me up with room and took. 7 for house. Ann was lovely (30's, shoulder length black hair, see, tight buns, long legs). Just perfect. Great to look at, friendly, smiling, laughing and reasonably easy to understand! Ideal. Was aided in the stand up shower. Swift but thorough. It was as if she had other things in store for me and couldn't wait to get started. 2-3 minutes in the dry sauna while she cleaned the shower room, then back to our room.

What followed was with the single best AMP experience I had ever had (in over 100 visits to about 15 AMPs). For more details PM me. Ann gave good massage and without prompting made sure take care of my various needs and and left me feeling amazing.

Since this was a first visit to Kyoto and Ann, I left some room for future adventures and better tips to come. Spotted her. 8 and knew I'd be back.

Had never had an experience like this in HoCo. In my experience has been that it took several visits to establish yourself with an AMP and a provider to rate this level of service. Others of the girls there were equally beautiful and friendly. Ann introduced me to two of them when they popped into the shower to chat and look. (it was late and empty other than me).

Kyoto was a total, but very welcome, surprise.

If there was anything they could improve. It would be TS instead of standing. But that's par in HoCo.

Liquor Good
06-24-11, 23:41
OK. Sunday I tried Kyoto and saw Ann there. I was blown away by the great treatment they gave me on a first visit. So I went back Monday night to see Ann again. Was obviously remembered from the night before by mamasan and Ann. Ann lit up like Christmas to see me so soon again and I got massive hug and kiss "you're back!".

Standing shower, fast sauna and back to our room. Ann knew I had a massage the night prior, so we shortcut the full-body massage and got to spend a lot of time talking and pursuing other relaxing pursuits. Her touch is magical. Her body is lithe and flexible, her face is pretty, her smile is electric. She's a fun lady and a fine provider. She made the visit special. Very special. Two days in a row I had the two best AMP visits of my life. I tipped 1. 0 this time. I have a new all-time favorite.

In truth, I saw 3 other girls there during my visits, and all 3 were young as AMPs go, and attractive and smiling as well. Ann introduced me to two of them while they popped into the shower to hang out and talk for a minute.

I am impressed with Kyoto, and believe it to be outstanding, and very surprising for a HoCo location. Better than the other HoCo AMPs I've used over the years.

Happy mongering!

Parkinsons
06-25-11, 10:10

NewbieTable shower, or shower in general, usually is not offered in any AMPs when you only go for the half hour. Perhaps that's what she meant,"none is available when you only fork over. 5".

I don't often go to non-FS places, but I happened to be in the area yesterday and stopped by for the first time. Tall girl with nice legs (who refused to give me name) , gave me one of the worst AMP visits ever.

I know as a rule first-time customers are treated like shit but I told her that was ridiculous."Massaged" (light pressing on lower back and brushing with fingertips) me for 5 minutes then ordered me to flip and started negotiating. I told her that. 5 (for her) for an HJ while she was fully clothed was just too much. She explained that's what they charge and "we girls don't want to be taken advantage of".

What was she going to tell me next, that she was human trafficked into the trade? (As often discussed on these boards, these girls do make loads of cash. Must be nice to be "taken advantage of" that way!) I'm always nice to girls, I'm willing to pay for good service, but she just rubbed me (or didn't) the wrong way. Some customers may be mesmerized by her beauty and open their wallet wide open, but sorry I don't operate that way.

Disclaimer: YMMV, even if you're a first-time customer. For me, I'll stick to FS places where there's always a ceiling for the FS charge, also to avoid this type of BS negotiating.

Photonx
06-26-11, 07:06
I had the same experience and that is why I will never go back. Sounds like the same Korean girl I had.

The NewGuy
06-29-11, 17:32
I had the same experience and that is why I will never go back. Sounds like the same Korean girl I had.Can you describe the girl so I know not to have her when I go again. I've been lucky and keep getting Kim. I disagree that they don't give FS since I have gotten FS at Silk a few times but then again I been fortunate to have the same girl and she knows me from having been a regular.

Airtech22
06-30-11, 05:35
Can you describe the girl so I know not to have her when I go again. I've been lucky and keep getting Kim. I disagree that they don't give FS since I have gotten FS at Silk a few times but then again I been fortunate to have the same girl and she knows me from having been a regular.I have been to Silk many times and never had an experience like that. These girls are there to make money, so it makes no sense to me why they would waste an hour on a customer for little or no return. Maybe it is because of something the customer did or didn't do?

Parkinsons
07-01-11, 10:51
I have been to Silk many times and never had an experience like that. These girls are there to make money, so it makes no sense to me why they would waste an hour on a customer for little or no return. Maybe it is because of something the customer did or didn't do?Not exactly "little or no return". Like I said, I paid the house fee 0. 5 for the hh, then a painful 0. 5 for HJ while girl was fully clothed. Despite my protest, I still paid the girl what she asked for.

My sin was not going for the full hour, and not willing to pay more for HJ (only thing she offered) from a girl who refused to remove a single piece of clothing, not even her shoe.

Again, I know first-time customers are treated like shit, but the paradox is, how do you get first-time customers to become repeat customers? BTW, I don't think I fit the usual profile of an LEO either.

David Celtic
07-04-11, 11:01
See my post on General Reports regarding SW stings and spas. Ginger man says they only care about SW, but they are targeting spas too.

These guys are going after people looking to pick up on the street. Still.Ok, how do you know. I doubt it, but you might be LE. I know they have questioned customers at Rt. 1 spas, and they busted Lilly's a couple months ago.

Everyone should read the advice on the Balt. Forum about saying NOTHING to the police-you have nothing to gain.

David Celtic
07-04-11, 11:12
I think NEWGUY is LE. Look at his posts, In May he posted almost every day for over a week. No one has that kind of time and money and stamina to do that but LE. Silk does not offer FS.

Oppen
07-04-11, 19:30
I've seen Coffee twice, and I really like her. She's about 5'6", hair to mid-back, fantastic legs and tan. She's easy to talk to and has a good sense of humor.

The first time I saw her it was getting busy, so we went to the room first and then she gave me a shower at the end. She was very apologetic about finishing the session a few minutes early, claiming the mms was telling her to get to the next customer. She said she would make it up to me on the next visit. I'm sure we've all heard this before. But I had a gut feeling that she was telling the truth, and asked for her on my next visit. I'm glad I did. She remembered me and the kind of massage I like, and went out of her way to make it a long and outstanding session. We started with a thorough and playful shower. Back in the room she gave me a first rate massage. She started by putting her feet on my feet to help stretch my leg muscles. She then worked every part of my feet, legs, back, and head. She uses her forearm to apply pressure and get out the kinks. Her backwalking skills are outstanding as well. As the hard massage tapered off she started with a very light touch, which she spent a lot of time on. Very exciting and erotic.

On the flip she straddled me and applied the light touch to some sensitive areas and really drew out the ending. But she wasn't done. She put some oil on my feet and massaged them, then massaged my legs.

Coffee gives great service. She works Friday-Monday.

Happy hunting.

Kujome
07-07-11, 10:47
Just wanted to say "thanks" to all of you who were busy this weekend and didn't have time to stop by Kyoto. Had some time there on Sunday afternoon with Amy. Since they weren't busy, I had a very relaxed time with a very comfortable therapist. Great shower and massage session. A little bit of sauna just to dry off. Lots of quality time. Left feeling very relaxed.

Cheers

Propilot
07-10-11, 16:37
Yesterday I was in Columbia for business meeting and it finished pretty early in the afternoon. Decided to take in the generosity of Columbia with it's women, food and drink. Stopped by Kyoto. A young, beautiful, light skinned oriental woman (she was not old enough to be mamasan) , meet me at the door. She was not dressed provocatively in capri pants and shirt, but you could tell she had a nice bod. I was really hoping that she would be my caregiver. She led me to my room and asked me for my donation and to undress and wait.

Coffee comes in about three minutes later. I could tell it was her from her deep, dark tan. Face ok. Nice tight body, but her tits are fake. They were nicely done though. She takes me to the shower and then back to the room. Had a good time. I would like to go back if I could find out who the other girl was. If you guys know, you can PM me. Thanks.

Eatatmoes
07-10-11, 18:07
See my post on General Reports regarding SW stings and spas. Ginger man says they only care about SW, but they are targeting spas too.

Ok, how do you know. I doubt it, but you might be LE. I know they have questioned customers at Rt. 1 spas, and they busted Lilly's a couple months ago.

Everyone should read the advice on the Balt. Forum about saying NOTHING to the police-you have nothing to gain.I think you can understand where Ginger is coming from, no? SW are always the most important vice enforcement operation. Spas are a thorn in the side of the police, but hardly a priority, at least until the SW are all gone and they start getting complaints from area businesses. That being said. The SW is officially kaput on Rt1 and up by the TA, so I don't doubt that local enforcement is possibly turning an eye towards spas. But, then again, places that are actually "busted" close down. For longer than a week. More importantly, I'd be able to go up to the clerk's office in Ellicott City and pull the case file when the indictment is issued. Health Department and DLLR violations not so much.

Visited some friends the other day after having a fat burger (a place consistently rumored to have been "visited") had an explosive conversation with the woman that broke up the Beatles and went home.

Jalb25
07-10-11, 19:02
Yesterday I was in Columbia for business meeting and it finished pretty early in the afternoon. Decided to take in the generosity of Columbia with it's women, food and drink. Stopped by Kyoto. A young, beautiful, light skinned oriental woman (she was not old enough to be mamasan) , meet me at the door. She was not dressed provocatively in capri pants and shirt, but you could tell she had a nice bod. I was really hoping that she would be my caregiver. She led me to my room and asked me for my donation and to undress and wait.

Coffee comes in about three minutes later. I could tell it was her from her deep, dark tan. Face ok. Nice tight body, but her tits are fake. They were nicely done though. She takes me to the shower and then back to the room. Had a good time. I would like to go back if I could find out who the other girl was. If you guys know, you can PM me. Thanks.

Propilot-Always check your six.I have a question about Coffee at Kyoto. I did RTFF and my question was not answered. Just wondering if she has any tatoos? I have found memories of a hot cup of Coffee from a few years back and she had some tatoos. She was not an AMP girl (at least not that I new about). I met her at a Bar in Odenton right across from Fort Meade and she took me to her place on post (I'm pretty sure it was her husband's and he was TDY) for a memorable time. We repeated this a couple more times and then she just disappeared. She either went back to where she really lived or her husband came back home. I probably should feel guilty but I served my time for Uncle Sam too.

Brahmabull
07-11-11, 08:33

Ok, how do you know. I doubt it, but you might be LE. I know they have questioned customers at Rt. 1 spas, and they busted Lilly's a couple months ago.

Everyone should read the advice on the Balt. Forum about saying NOTHING to the police-you have nothing to gain.Lilly's was not 'busted' they had a visit from license enforcement. No staff was arrested and all our favorites are still there working today.

I have not heard of any one being questioned outside any of the Rt1 spas south of 32, where they are frequently busting guys looking for SW.

I pass by Lily's and BT every day in my travels to and from work, there has been no verifiable LE interest in them, just rumor.

Brahmabull
07-11-11, 08:35
I have a question about Coffee at Kyoto. I did RTFF and my question was not answered. Just wondering if she has any tatoos? I have found memories of a hot cup of Coffee from a few years back and she had some tatoos. She was not an AMP girl (at least not that I new about). I met her at a Bar in Odenton right across from Fort Meade and she took me to her place on post (I'm pretty sure it was her husband's and he was TDY) for a memorable time. We repeated this a couple more times and then she just disappeared. She either went back to where she really lived or her husband came back home. I probably should feel guilty but I served my time for Uncle Sam too.No visible tatoos. Sorry.

The NewGuy
07-16-11, 01:20
I think NEWGUY is LE. Look at his posts, In May he posted almost every day for over a week. No one has that kind of time and money and stamina to do that but LE. Silk does not offer FS.Just because you don't have the money to some of the things and I do, does not make me an LE. Also since you never had FS at Silk, that is your lost. Some of the senior members have contacted me and can confirm that I am legit. Maybe your the LE?

What A Life
07-18-11, 10:17
Had some time on my hands and itch to be scratched this weekend so I thought that I would check out Kyoto. Very busy, but plenty of girls working, so the wait wasn't too long (5-10 minutes max). I got Amy and had a great time. Amy is slim, maybe late thirties, long hair, pretty skin, and beautiful C cups. Her personality was great. Good massage, then the light feathery touch. I just wanted a HR and she delivered. I do believe more was on the menu. I liked the fact that she didn't perter me up front about the fee. I gave her the. 6, typical fare for such a job, and got the old pouty face with a ".2 more" thrown in. I didn't buckle, not harm done. Still had a great attitude. Just playing a silly game to squeeze more out of me. I'd see her again.

Oppen
08-04-11, 21:10
Yes, Amy is a winner. Hot, playful, and she has a nice personality. She'll also do some ass-play.

She gave me a really good stand up shower. She made it fun. Back in the room she a medium massage, accompanied by pleasant small talk. She was very good after the flip. She has beautiful breasts that turn out slightly. I really liked getting my hands on those. I liked how she didn't speed through this part of the session. She took her time and I left happy.

Happy hunting.

08-06-11, 21:38
Braved the rain tonight and took a trip to see Amy. Appeared to be a slow night, I believe I was the only customer. Amy was just as others have described, opted for the HR with stand up shower. All was thoroughly cleaned and then back to the room. Light touch massage was great, Amy took her time, I stayed longer than the HR and departed her company relaxed. Details have been omitted at Amy's request and to protect my innocence! On my way home I swung by Moonlight to see neon "open" sign illuminated. That was plan "B" if Kyoto didn't work out. I will return, too bad it is so far from home.

Propilot
08-06-11, 22:21
Sorry for the late report gents, I was away on vacation. Before I left to go on vacation, I decided to have a relaxing day at a spa.

I believe on my last post, I posted about Jasmine Spa. On Mondays they usually want you to make an appointment because they only have one girl working. Standard tuition to enter. Older Asian provider that seemed to be in her mid 40's to early 50's. She walked me to the standup shower and left. After the shower, we returned to the room for the dryoff. She had me lay face down on the table and she started the rubover. That's right a rubover. It was NOT a massage by any means. At one point she climbed on my back and I could feel feel her pussy hairs on my back and butt. She did not have any panties on under her dress!

On the flip, she did not even attempt a rubover. She started an uninspiring HJ. She also positioned herself so that roaming was almost non existent. I was horny and wanted more so I brought $. Her attitude changed for the better. Unfortunately she would

Only do one position, and that was her on top. I made the best out of it. Afterward she does get a warm towel to clean me up. I dress myself as she watches. Since she was not really lending a hand, I asked her to get a cup of water for me. Do not misun-derstand, she was not standoffish, just businesslike and seemed to want to do as little as possible. Would I repeat, probably not. I have the feeling that she wants to do things her way and not be willing to compromise unless she was offered more money than average. BTW, she said her name was "Lisa".

Propilot
08-12-11, 20:05
Drove past Lilly's Spa today as I was heading to Jessup. They have changed their name to Brite Spa. Highly doubtful that they

Have changed their service from rub and tug. I am told that Beltsville is a better deal. The Beltsville ladies may not be as pretty, but they are not as money hungry or as pressing for a high dollar tip.

Jigglers88
08-17-11, 06:03
Decided to try and see Amy again but since she was busy at the time I opted for coffee since reviews had said good things about her. Paid the house fee for an HR and in walks Coffee, and low and behold to my surprise its Coco who I've reviewed on this site in the past. It had been probably a good year and a half to two years since I'd seen her but she still remembered me and provided the same excellent service as usual. Her and Amy are my to ATF's but if you're looking for a great massage I'd go with Coffee although Amy does give a pretty good one as well. Both provide exceptional service in my opinion and you will not be disappointed with either one.

Brahmabull
08-19-11, 20:00
Drove past Lilly's Spa today as I was heading to Jessup. They have changed their name to Brite Spa. Highly doubtful that they

Have changed their service from rub and tug. I am told that Beltsville is a better deal. The Beltsville ladies may not be as pretty, but they are not as money hungry or as pressing for a high dollar tip.

Propilot-Always check your six.I would say this is not my experience Beltsville since reopening is just a R&T with widely YMMV on roaming.

ItsTheYeti
08-25-11, 17:45
Hello guys,

I just got back from Afghanistan and had my first FS massage out there (was much better than many think) so my question is I am interested in checking out the local scene in HoCo. I have heard about a couple places and would like to know more like the kyoto health spa I have read the forums so I was thinking about going there because it is very close to me. Like I said I have experience with it but I assume it is much different here in the states. After I go I will definitely post about my experience. If someone can PM me with recommendations of other places or girls and what to expect I would appreciate it thanks I am excited to find a site with like minded individuals and hope this site is better than a lot of the other BS sites I have been too.

Thenocturnal
08-26-11, 17:54
Well. The evil minions of LE seemed to have been mostly successful.

Compared to just a a few short years ago, there is nothing available nearby.

I moved a number of years ago, so Downtown DC is no longer a viable option

(beside I'm hearing that DC has been shut down again) , so I'm stuck with what is nearby.

Of late I've been putting up with a decent but not great massage at Lily's, along with nothing.

But while it is and will obviously remain nothing, it has been a very good nothing.

While my penultimate visit to Silk got me a mediocre to poor massage, and nothing, and the nothing was nothing to write anything good about. More recently someone mentioned that Silk was a stickler for presenting the full tip amount on faith and speculation, hoping for the best. I've been ripped off too many times, even back in the good old days, to generally be willing to do that. But based on that information I gave Silk another try, because indeed the attendants are of a younger and more pleasing appearance (not that the lady I've been seeing at Lily's is worthy of any complaint). My faith was rewarded, the massage was improved, and then nothing happened, and the nothing was on par, perhaps a bit better than the nothing that happens at Lily's.

When life give you nothing, make lemonade, or something.

Propilot
09-07-11, 22:21
Had a little time during the rainy weather to stop by Kyoto. Had a great time. Actually Kyoto reminds me of the late Hot Sun Spa in Waldorf. I do not remember the providers name but she was pleasant and agreeable. She gave a great and thorough stand up shower. Her massage needed a bit more work, but that was a big problem to over come. After the deal was done, she cleaned me up with a warm towel. She stated that she had a good time with me. She even brought another girl into the room and introduced me to her. That is the second or third time I have had a provider do that. I have never asked a provider why, but I am happy that they do. Does anyone know the reason why providers do this? Do they trust you? Do they think that you would make a good.

Connection with their single friend? Or was it to make sure that I returned? I would think that the provider would want to keep you for herself. Idk. If you guys have had this happen to you let me know your thoughts.

Ginger Man
09-08-11, 14:38
Had a little time during the rainy weather to stop by Kyoto. Had a great time. Actually Kyoto reminds me of the late Hot Sun Spa in Waldorf. I do not remember the providers name but she was pleasant and agreeable. She gave a great and thorough stand up shower. Her massage needed a bit more work, but that was a big problem to over come. After the deal was done, she cleaned me up with a warm towel. She stated that she had a good time with me. She even brought another girl into the room and introduced me to her. That is the second or third time I have had a provider do that. I have never asked a provider why, but I am happy that they do. Does anyone know the reason why providers do this? Do they trust you? Do they think that you would make a good.

Connection with their single friend? Or was it to make sure that I returned? I would think that the provider would want to keep you for herself. Idk. If you guys have had this happen to you let me know your thoughts.

Propilot-Always check your six.She decided you were cool. She showed you to the other provider so that if she draws you, she too will know you are cool. She set you up for future good mileage. Take it as a compliment.

Airtech22
09-08-11, 15:22
Decided to stop by Silk after raeding a post on another site. As always, it was well worth the drive. A little surprised by how busy the place was (I had already been taken to my room). Asked for Cookie and after about a 10 minute wait was reunited with my old friend. Caught up on some gossip and then it was off to the races. I am still a believer in being a regular customer who tips well. I think most of you know what I mean. Standard house $, more than standard for the service. Wish I could see her and one or two others a little more often but traveling keeps me busy. Will plan my next trip as soon as I get back into town.

Airtech22
09-09-11, 05:31
Decided to stop by Silk after raeding a post on another site. As always, it was well worth the drive. A little surprised by how busy the place was (I had already been taken to my room). Asked for Cookie and after about a 10 minute wait was reunited with my old friend. Caught up on some gossip and then it was off to the races. I am still a believer in being a regular customer who tips well. I think most of you know what I mean. Standard house $, more than standard for the service. Wish I could see her and one or two others a little more often but traveling keeps me busy. Will plan my next trip as soon as I get back into town.Sorry, mean't to say standard house fee of. 7, $ for excellent service.

Kujome
09-14-11, 07:39
Had a little time to stop by last Sunday morning. Was hoping to get some time with Amy. As I called on my way there. Mamasan asked me if I had an appointment already. No, I was trying to make an appointment. I said I could be there in 5 minutes as I was close by. She said come on over. (Of course). When I got there, the previous appointment had already shown up. Supposedly making the appointment the night before. Anyway, I would have to wait 1/2 hour or so for Amy, so I decided to go ahead and "try another girl". Of course, that's the angle, right? Get you there, investing time, and you are unlikely to leave. So, my new girl was June. Small girl, friendly. She said she remembered me from a "long time ago". I don't know how she could, but she was right. I've been going there for at least 6-7 years. She said she had another name then. She indicated that she takes care of me 'different than other girls'. So I was interested to see how that turned out. She definitely gave me a new experience. She has very soft hands and a 'perfect' touch. She chatted quite a bit, which I like, and I left feeling good. The only down side is that I could have used a bit longer, and harder massage.

I'll give her 3 stars out of 4. Planning to go back and see her before the end of the month, when she is going on vacation for a while.

Cheers!

Brahmabull
09-19-11, 22:08
Well I found myself returning from a trip to Baltimore and was going to stop by a different place, but they were busy so I decided to hit this standby which rarely disappoints me.

A good friend and fellow hobbiest recommended Amy to me on several occassions, so I decided I would see her. I should have known better because his taste and my taste in therapists are drastically different. However all and all it was a good visit.

Amy is taller than I like them she is in the 5'7 to 5'9 range bare footed, and she had a small bit of a belly (not a big deal) nice rear and a real set on her rack. I would guess they were 36D. The massage is passable for this place, slightly above average and she did put in the effort to do a good job.

House fee. 70, tip (Seniors and contributors PM for details).

Regulars to this place should know the extras that they serve here so too many details I won't go into. Free roaming, top and bottom permitted, I provided my on rec supplies and I was adaquately satisfied with the service.

She is in her 40s but with her make up and young face she looks like a 30 something. She was very happy with the tip I provided, and was enthusiastically (sp) trying to get me to commit to being a regular, but I like them more spinnerish. She is a pretty lady, and good therapist, but not petite. She is Curvy but I wouldn't say she is fat in the least.

Worth a visit I will repeat here, probably won't select Amy but only because she is not my perfered type.

Kujome
09-21-11, 22:05
Stopped by again, trying to visit with Amy. No such luck. Decided to go ahead with June this time. She talked my ear off, provided a pleasant, sensual experience, but. Very little muscle massage. She tried hard, but it just wasn't working this time. Interesting girl. Any further details left out at her request.

She's small, the 'smallest' girl there. So she claims.

Cheers!

Rosie 1972
09-24-11, 11:00
Went to Kyoto recently, I wasnt too impressed this time. I didn't leave feeling great like I usually do. Don't get me wrong, Kyoto is still better than most (IMHO) , esp those familiar with NOVA spots. But to me Kyoto was the gold standard and has for years always been pretty good. But my last visit (with Amy) was:

Not rushed but ended earlier than usual- thanks to you fellow mongers continually ringing the bell. It was dead when I arrived but I guess I got in right before the rush.

Massage not to the usual good to above average massage. This visit was maybe a 4/10.

Amy seemed to have been thru some hard times since I last seen her (thanks again to you mongers, LOL). While she is better than most around (again IMO) she wasnt as energetic and attention to detail as she normally was.

So overall the entire experience was. Just off. But they all can't be homeruns, can they?

Have a fun weekend.

Jigglers88
10-15-11, 14:50
Drove by Kyoto last weekend and as I entered the parking lot, saw a unmarked LE with no one in it. Decided to leave and come back about 20 minutes later and they were gone. All seemed quiet and decided to see coffee anyway. I told Coffee about the LE so they'd keep a look out. Enjoyed a nice long thorough massage since it was slow at the time and settled for the standard release. Keep an eye out for more LE.

Sam Says
10-26-11, 17:11
I am lurker here. I usually visit Pa spa's. At some the tip is left out in the open at the beginning and at others it is given at the end. At bt years ago I gave it up front. How about a kyoto?

Thanks,

Samsays

Brahmabull
10-27-11, 22:07
I am lurker here. I usually visit Pa spa's. At some the tip is left out in the open at the beginning and at others it is given at the end. At bt years ago I gave it up front. How about a kyoto?

Thanks,

SamsaysDepends on service level.

Some services you may tip after and for some you are expected to tip 1st.
Regulars know the deal.

Visit enough times and Im sure you will learn.

Vito187
11-08-11, 05:20
Made a trip from DC to Japan's imperial capital city about a month a ago. It was the middle of fall but it sure felt like summer. Paid standard house fee (.70 I think) for hour session. Shower was thorough and back to the room where I enjoyed the unique pleasures that this month has to offer. This provider performed consistently with past reviews. Very interesting technique to make sure customer left satisfied. Hour passed by quickly and mamason knocks on door to let us know time is up. All and all I give the experience a 7/10. Definitely would repeat. Total damage was $ +.30.

Propilot
11-16-11, 20:26
Stopped by to see my good friend Cherry at Kyoto. Mamasan said that she was on vacation and not sure when or if she was coming back. Poor girl was working weeks at a time and was beginning to really burn herself out. In our talks, Cherry had told me that a lot of guys were cheating her on tips. Patrons were only paying HALF of the going rate after services were rendered, giving her all kinds of bullshit excuses about money or the economy. That's really fucked up. She is a really sweet girl and takes everyone at face value. If she doesn't come back, or if she quits the business, I would definitely understand.