PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

SuperJimmy
06-15-16, 12:10
There's been some talk of a Indian babe named Mona around here and I can confirm that she's a whole lot of fun. She seems to be in her early-mid 30's, has a nice face with a small body but big ta-tas and she's very pleasant to be with. She takes instructions well and $125 gets you an 30 minute session that should leave the average monger very happy. PM me for the contact info but never call her, only text her.

Have Fun!!

HenryDrummond
06-27-16, 12:34
Hey SuperJimmy,

It seems that your inbox is full -- everyone must want to get in touch with Mona! Could you PM me her contact info? Thanks!

Hank.

Bayunco
09-20-18, 17:10
Boy oh boy, I was having trouble finding a nice enough girl to spend some time with after a long day, and some of them were saying it was too early or just weren't picking up. But I decided to wander a bit further outside my usual grounds into the Bmore area and found a gem if I've ever seen it. MelonE was bubbly on the phone and gave me sufficient details for the time to be spent with her. I made my way to her hotel, not especially upscale, but she sounded fun and her picture, which are very real by the way, drew me in. I almost felt like I was about to meet our dear Uncle as I walked up, but after she gave me the test after closing the door, my neck hairs could relax a little. Her friend had just left to get more party hats and she offered to go to her car to try to find one, but I had one for just such occasion, offering to leave the room spiked my BP for a minute, but when I produced said cover she stayed and started to get comfortable. We laid down and she gave me a most sensual HJ with some light kisses on my chest (woah) then we finally got to the CBJ, my little guy was ready to blow after just a few minutes as she balanced all the mic skills that appealed to me. I had to have her stop so I could have her move to CG and have access those luscious melons. They were amazing, all natural and I could barely fit them in each hand with spillover. She put all those robotic, dead fish providers to shame and I would come back for more, even with the extra 20 min drive. I didn't even make it out of CG with the way she moved and squeezing those melons and plump rear. I exploded into my bag and she even gave me a playful tug to try and wake jr up, but, alas our time was nearly up. If any of you guys look for her she has a post in the bmore section of the list.

What was funny is how I found her under the Latina tab on the list crawler. She gave me a special $ for the half which I think was well worth it. My next visit will probably have to be a full Hr, I will be daydreaming about my visit for a while.