PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Bruce018
02-17-16, 04:24
Is there any girls at any the truckstops in the area? Been looking for yrs. Never see anything. Info. Appreciated.

BigGe2511
02-17-16, 18:23
Is there any girls at any the truckstops in the area? Been looking for yrs. Never see anything. Info. Appreciated.Always wondered the same thing looking for a lot lizard.

Crazy Jim Wood
06-15-17, 07:26
I bet if you were in a truck at 2 am in the morning one wold knock on your door. Every now and then, I see some beater in a truck stop parked with all the trucks and I figure that is the lot lizard ride LOL. But a lot of the truck stops have security. So maybe the lot lizards are careful about that. I guess if you stayed there all night in a truck you would get a knock on your door, but if you're there in a car. Where are you going to do the deed that security won't catch you? If you want to read a fun book about lot lizards, it's actually about a trucker who was a serial killer who preyed on lot lizards, but it does talk a bit about how to find pussy in truck stops, read Jack Olsen's "I: The Creation of a Serial Killer. "

Always wondered the same thing looking for a lot lizard..