PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

C L Hunter
12-04-10, 16:31

C L Hunter
12-04-10, 16:33
I'm trying to see how attaching old images works in the new forum.

C L Hunter
12-04-10, 16:35
Final images of an old CL worker.

Nick Name Dan
12-07-10, 12:52
C L Hunter,

Good pics, hopefully there will be a ton of new posts from your area as it seems that must be some quality workers.

-NND

Chrlie Brown
12-08-10, 13:30
Is the blonde still working?

Bear
12-28-10, 17:54
She was a keeper, but seems to have disappeared.

Charliebeach
12-29-10, 01:24
I live in Baltimore but my fav SW was a brunette named Cheryl. A little pudgy, but with big tits and plump bottom. Did everything covered. She had a 'cousin' named Bonnie. Blonde, late 30's early 40's, looked a bit rough skinny frame. And They both moved to Hagerstown a year ago and I haven't seen them since.

C L Hunter
12-31-10, 16:18
She was a keeper, but seems to have disappeared.Yes that is. And I'm sorry to mislead anybody. I was just testing the new forum picture uploads and never intended for these to be on here more than a day.

I haven't seen her around other than at the Cancun Cantina with various men.

Beef Man
07-12-11, 21:26
I have been driving past Hagerstown for work lately. Is it worth the effort to take the time to drive the loop? The board has been quiet lately.

Beef Man
07-13-11, 20:19
I have been driving past Hagerstown for work lately. Is it worth the effort to take the time to drive the loop? The board has been quiet lately.I drove the loop on my way back home around 6:15 and saw three. One I would have pulled over for as she was young and nice looking. The other two were older than her and larger.

Scapup
07-24-11, 15:23
First post, Jode is a great girl. She is usually around byers, the loop is covered by LE. Be careful.

Pup

Beef Man
10-04-11, 22:58
First post, Jode is a great girl. She is usually around byers, the loop is covered by LE. Be careful.

PupI saw Jody last week. Nice quick visit around 7:00 ish. She lives a few block from Byers and will call her sister to let her know where she is. She is hesantant about picking up people she has not seen before.

I drive the loop 2-3 times a week on my way home from work and most nights there is no one. If there is someone I normally pass as they are to old or are smoking.

Bigge25
10-06-11, 07:39
How do I find her?

Beef Man
10-23-11, 20:23
How do I find her?1. RTFF.

2. Write down location listed on form.

3. Drive to that location.

I am only replying to this as it seams that you are new. RTFF write down every location that is mentioned and then connect the dots. That is the loop. Expand the loop by 2+ blocks in every direction and drive that. Do not drive it in a repeating fashion by very it a bit and you might get lucky.

UncleWorm
11-18-11, 20:56
Found this young one a few weeks ago. Her name is Cassidy. She was kinda pricey but since it was my first time dealing with her I didn't want to leave empty handed. Got a flute lesson and pics for a photo of president Grant.

Hummer Bird
11-19-11, 20:59
Found this young one a few weeks ago. Her name is Cassidy. She was kinda pricey but since it was my first time dealing with her I didn't want to leave empty handed. Got a flute lesson and pics for a photo of president Grant.Fantastic tits man! Please show some more of these wonderful funbags!

Beef Man
02-17-12, 01:09
Well things have been slow in Hagerstown. Must be Leo as they are everywhere.

Last week I gave a ride to the female that is always by Nadyas. She had one to many drinks and wanted a ride to a releative's bar. I agreed I would when we get there I was to get a CBJ for 20. Big mistake. I should have pulled over before getting there as her mind was on the beer she was going to be drinking soon. Ran out as soon as I came.

Tonight I picked up one older WSW in her 50's I would say with a nice rack. I offered my standard 20 and she refused so I let her get out. I made the loop one more time and found a young WSW. Way better experiance. I got her number for next time.

Keep driving the loop as they can be found every now and then.

HuntNabj
02-26-12, 01:23
It's been real slow in Hagerstown lately. But I said what the hell. I was cruising the loop tonite and about 8 I saw this brunette walking at Walnut and Church. She got in and we did the LE check. Said she was 41 and her name was Sue Ellen. Then headed out of town. As we talked she wanted 4 but settled for 3. Found a spot and got a pretty good bbbjwcimws with alot of head movement back and forth. Her tits were nice be's and not flabby like some. Got digits and will probably repeat.

Went and got some dinner and back to loop again. Saw a tall skinny brunette on Church and picked her up. Real nice talkative girl. She was 32 and named Katie. We did the check and headed out. Her tits were a solid A with nice nipples that loved to be pinched. Wanted 4 and settled for 3. Must be the new trend. Got a decent bbbjwcim but spit. Got didgits there too. Will repeat again. Was a good nite in Hagerstown for a change.

BigRedDaddy
03-31-12, 01:55
Was driving through H-town tonight and figured that I'd see the normal nothing. Saw one cute white girl that looked possible on Franklin near Prospect but she really didn't look definite so I passed her by. Cruised the loop and decided to head home after seeing nothing when I saw the same girl on Washington heading the other way. I decided to give it the old college try and she just so happened to be looking for a ride.

After the usual chit chat and uncle leo tests she asked for. 6 but we agreed on a bbbjwcim (ns) for. 3. I found my spot and she took care of business. It wasn't great but was certainly worth the. 3. Unfortunately when I went to check for tuition I found that I had left the bar with the wrong bills so I had to give her 2 matching pieces of paper. I didn't bother asking for change. Dropped her off back down town.

Total damage. 4 but got digits and will repeat. Gave me the name of Denise.

So H-town isn't dead after all, just pretty close to it.

BRD

HuntNabj
04-29-12, 08:21
I was cruisin Hagerstown between 5 and 6 am Friday morning. Didn't see anything at all except alot of le. Was about to leave town and saw a girl get out of a car with a couple of dudes down the street. She went one way and they went the other. I made one more pass just in case. I came around the corner and she was just crossing the street and she gave me the look and I stopped my car and she got in. She was a 7 on SW scale and said her name was Geena, that she was from Gettysburg and came here to get some extra money for the day. We did the check and headed for a spot. She was a red head and had nice firm C's that felt real good. She stayed firm at 4. I never do that much. But she looked good and said she'd take her time and not rush and that she'd swallow. She didn't lie about any of it. We talked on way back and she gave me her digits. Said she had a page online but her ex made her get rid of it. It was a fine morning after all. Then to work. I can see now I will be making a trip to Gettysburg in the future.

HuntNabj
05-05-12, 23:26
Met Sue Ellen Friday in Hagerstown at a motel. We haggled about tuition. She wanted. 4 settled for. 2 for BBBJCIM. Was ok but she wasn't as good as last time. I probably won't repeat.

HuntNabj
06-13-12, 20:40
Was driving through Hagerstown this afternoon about 3:00. Saw an older red head (seems the trend lately). She was a short, bigger booty, smaller tits. I usually don't pick that type up. But the little boy was talking to me. So I stopped and she got in. Did the check. She kept telling me how good she was at BJ's and loved doing them. Said her name was Lyn, but when she was talking she said about some friend yelled to her on the street and called her Loretta. Anyway we did the check and headed out of town for. 25 with swallow. We got to the country and found a spot. I had to keep telling her to play with the boys. And had to keep telling her what I liked and she wouldn't do it. She kept pulling off and said are you ready yet. It was only after two minutes. She had me so mad after about ten times of that I said to hell with it and told her she wasn't any good at all and took her back. On the way back she said she hasn't done that in along time. I just kept my mouth shut and dropped her off and told her she needs to find a fucking job. No repeat on this one.

HuntNabj
06-28-12, 21:29
Was cruising through Hagerstown loop this afternoon from 3:30 to about 5:00. Damn, didn't see a thing. First that has happened to me in along time. I guess I got to go out at night again. Maybe will get luckier.

BigRedDaddy
09-07-12, 14:53
Made a run into Hagerstown today, saw a couple that I have seen before and don't intend to see again. Then saw a girl at Nadias on the phone. She has shoulder length red hair with really tight curls. She was a little thick, but much smaller than most of what I have seen around town lately, and looked like she had some nice tits. I gave her a good look while sitting at the light and when I pulled into the parking lot she waved me over. She came over to my car and and after some short conversation, she hopped in. She insisted on "the check" and once we got through that we started negotiations.

She started at $ for full service with her providing the room, but obviously that wasn't going to happen and she agreed to my usual tuition of. 40. We chatted a bit on the way to her place and she had a decent personality. We got to her place and went upstairs. She got undressed and had a really cute body (other than being a bit thick and she was a bit of a butterface too). It was looking like a pretty good time was on the way.

She insisted on a condom right away, even for the head to get me started. I reached down to play with her nice tits and she was good with that, but she said I couldn't finger her pussy. OK, whatever. As soon as I started to get hard, she was rushing me to start fucking her. I don't understand why a chick will suck you for 15 minutes if you're just going for head, but if you pay MORE for full service, they are in a rush to get you between their legs. She had a decent pussy, but I like a bit more than missionary, and that was apparently the only thing she does- because after about 10 minutes I went to roll over and she said she doesn't ride. I didn't even bother asking for doggy. I was a bit fed up and bored so I just stopped and called it done.

It's a shame too. She looks much better than most of what I have seen around town lately and would repeat frequently based on her looks and attitude. But when it came time for delivery, her rules were just not what I was looking for. I dropped her off across town and figured I'd consider this a TOFT experience.

Don't get me wrong, if you are just looking for a really quick mish only pump and go, and don't mind being rushed, you will probably leave happy. She might even be good for just head, but I doubt it unless you want CBJ. I was just expecting a bit more.

Piehole
09-11-12, 23:26
Cruised the vill about 8pm and then again at 10pm. Nothing.

BigRedDaddy
09-21-12, 02:40
Went out for a cruise tonight around midnight. Didn't see anything, and after about a half hour figured I'd head to a bar and try again after last call. Went back out after a pair of drinks and saw the same red head I posted about last time. Obviously I didn't stop. Just made one pass and decided that since it was so dry earlier I wasn't going to waste a bunch of my time hunting. Besides, like I said, I had a couple drinks in my head and didn't want to risk getting stopped.

So, I'm headed home and as I'm driving east on Washington, a small white car pulls up right next to me at a red light. She gave me what I swore was the look, except that she was driving, so it couldn't be- right? Well, I looked back and she rolled down her window. I obviously couldn't ask her if she was looking for a ride. So I asked if she was looking to meet up and she said she was. She had short spiky hair and was a little bit big, but was about average for the usual H-town offerings.

She pulled around the corner and got in my car. We negotiated my standard tuition for head and I pulled into a nearby spot. BBBJWCIM-NS was average. Will happily repeat if I see her again, but she didn't offer a name or number. She did laugh when I told her that was the first time I ever met up with someone else who was driving around.

RocketDoc
10-14-12, 02:32
Cruising, first time. Need some guidance on where the action is. Usually go late night.

RugMan
10-17-12, 19:22
Meeting someone I met on AFF and I want to decide on the place instead of letting her decide (I think it will be a little bit safer).

Anyway, I'm looking for some ideas on good no-tels in or around hagerstown that we can use. Any ideas? Is the State-line Inn any good for this? I need someplace that will let me check-in in the morning for a few hours of fun.

Thanks

GoBucks27
11-19-12, 23:22
I am new to posting but I have been on the site before browsing. Does anyone have any tips for where the ladies are standing lately?

GoBucks27
11-19-12, 23:29
New to posting. Viewed the the site a few times. Anyone have some tips for cruising anything out there?

GoBucks27
11-20-12, 00:56
Drove around this evening for about 45min. LE all over the place! Saw two girls taller blond looked cute but I was two nervous to stop. They might want to start walking in another area of town.

Member #4954
11-20-12, 17:45
New to posting. Viewed the the site a few times. Anyone have some tips for cruising anything out there?Dude, If you have been on the site a 'few times' you most likely have seen the letters RTFF, read the f. Forum. All the answers you seek are there.

Punished
11-20-12, 18:05
Dude, If you have been on the site a 'few times' you most likely have seen the letters RTFF, read the f. Forum. All the answers you seek are there.Actually all the answers are not there. There is great information but it changes from year to year. There is so much that we learn on the fly that is not in the RTFF, that might be the knowledge that he is looking for. Sometime we forget that all questions that some of us seem to think is not worthy to answer, those questions are actually some of the ones that are needed to be answered by us seniors that have this information. It is clear that some have questions seem silly to us but we also have to remember that just because some of these new mongers on this site may be veterans of the streets but just learning of the site or just now decided to join us. I was in that same way when I joined the site, and it was humorous when someone told me that I was a rookie in the mongering game or suggested the RTFF when I already had that knowledge but I needed to know something that was fresh about the location that I was in at that time. But I came against the wall of seniors that suggested that I read the site and learn more about it. Having been in the Navy and mongered over the world, it was frustrating and hard to imagine that just a little information from fellow hobbyist would have helped at that time but I had to learn the lay of the land the hard way.

So still newer members, ask the questions of us seniors and do not get frustrated at all the answers that you receive because eventually someone will step forward and help you either in the forum or in a private message.

Happy Hunting but still Read the Forum because the information is still helpful.

MdesGator
11-21-12, 12:43
Actually all the answers are not there. There is great information but it changes from year to year. There is so much that we learn on the fly that is not in the RTFF, that might be the knowledge that he is looking for. Sometime we forget that all questions that some of us seem to think is not worthy to answer, those questions are actually some of the ones that are needed to be answered by us seniors that have this information. It is clear that some have questions seem silly to us but we also have to remember that just because some of these new mongers on this site may be veterans of the streets but just learning of the site or just now decided to join us. I was in that same way when I joined the site, and it was humorous when someone told me that I was a rookie in the mongering game or suggested the RTFF when I already had that knowledge but I needed to know something that was fresh about the location that I was in at that time. But I came against the wall of seniors that suggested that I read the site and learn more about it. Having been in the Navy and mongered over the world, it was frustrating and hard to imagine that just a little information from fellow hobbyist would have helped at that time but I had to learn the lay of the land the hard way.

So still newer members, ask the questions of us seniors and do not get frustrated at all the answers that you receive because eventually someone will step forward and help you either in the forum or in a private message.

Happy Hunting but still Read the Forum because the information is still helpful.Nicely said. And also, please remember, the newbie monger you help today might just be able to repay the favor. Not all will, but some might.

It would probably take you less time to answer the silly question that to go on the RANTS I see on here all the time. Or better yet, just IGNORE what you see as stupid and let someone else with more patience, or whatever you want to call it, answer them. These tirades for the sake of your "frustration" over newer members and their "silly" questions gets old. I've seen this on just about every type of forum. Just because you found the site first that makes you better or smarter? I don't think so. And in the world I grew up in, experience and intel is for passing along. Not hoarding.

When I came on here, I read everything I could. Unfortunately not much available for where I live, but good tips. I've been able to put some of it into use. I am thankful for those who have offered advice and who have posted before me. Maybe just remind people to check out historical info (nicely perhaps) and we could breed the type of environment where people feel they can come and figure this stuff out, not be flamed for asking a question.

Just Sayin

Punished
11-21-12, 13:02
Nicely said. And also, please remember, the newbie monger you help today might just be able to repay the favor. Not all will, but some might.

It would probably take you less time to answer the silly question that to go on the RANTS I see on here all the time. Or better yet, just IGNORE what you see as stupid and let someone else with more patience, or whatever you want to call it, answer them. These tirades for the sake of your "frustration" over newer members and their "silly" questions gets old. I've seen this on just about every type of forum. Just because you found the site first that makes you better or smarter? I don't think so. And in the world I grew up in, experience and intel is for passing along. Not hoarding.

When I came on here, I read everything I could. Unfortunately not much available for where I live, but good tips. I've been able to put some of it into use. I am thankful for those who have offered advice and who have posted before me. Maybe just remind people to check out historical info (nicely perhaps) and we could breed the type of environment where people feel they can come and figure this stuff out, not be flamed for asking a question.

Just SayinYour statements are spot on because to many take the senior status to heights where they do not belong. It is a forum to give and receive information and you are correct that hoarding information is just silly because that defeats the absolute purpose of this forum and destroys the thoughts of its creation. I just hope that more will see it for what it is and not for what this forum has become in so many areas and that is for others that have learned about this site before, to treat it as a place to flame others just because they can from the privacy and safety of there home. What really makes no since is to flame others when you know personally you will never have face to face contact, that is just a cowards away out because some talk tough from a distance over silly questioned asked or because of a disagreement. Jackson did not build this forum for this reason, I know that was not on his agenda or thought process.

We are hear to learn from each other and to protect each other in our mongering and nothing else. Be nice to the girls and report the girls that steal or rob other mongers. Report the good along with the bad and share the wealth so that the women that we visit can make money. That is what it is all about. I liked your post and as I stated before, you are spot on with your comments.

Happy Hunting.

MdesGator
11-22-12, 11:19
We are hear to learn from each other and to protect each other in our mongering and nothing else. Be nice to the girls and report the girls that steal or rob other mongers. Report the good along with the bad and share the wealth so that the women that we visit can make money. That is what it is all about. I liked your post and as I stated before, you are spot on with your comments.

Happy Hunting.You and I are of like minds, sir. Forums were created for the sharing of ideas. Not for how they are being used today. I was very happy to get senior status, because maybe it gives me just a little cred around here. But it shouldn't be that way. Maybe it makes a bit more sense in this type of arena, given there are people who might use a place like this to hurt these girls. Whether legal or otherwise, but when someone asks where the loops are. Thats not intel anyone could use to hurt anyone.

I have to admit that I enjoy not having to wait for my posts to show up. LOL.

Do I get annoyed when someone popped up on my car forum and asked a question that is answered in a prominently stickied thread. Yeah, but I don't see the need to treat them like the lowest of the low because they did. Guess thats just the type of person I am.

Now if we could just have this convo over on the Baltimore threads. LOL

Punished
11-22-12, 12:57
You and I are of like minds, sir. Forums were created for the sharing of ideas. Not for how they are being used today. I was very happy to get senior status, because maybe it gives me just a little cred around here. But it shouldn't be that way. Maybe it makes a bit more sense in this type of arena, given there are people who might use a place like this to hurt these girls. Whether legal or otherwise, but when someone asks where the loops are. Thats not intel anyone could use to hurt anyone.

I have to admit that I enjoy not having to wait for my posts to show up. LOL.

Do I get annoyed when someone popped up on my car forum and asked a question that is answered in a prominently stickied thread. Yeah, but I don't see the need to treat them like the lowest of the low because they did. Guess thats just the type of person I am.

Now if we could just have this convo over on the Baltimore threads. LOLThat baltimore thread that I belong to has no reasoning at all. If you ask a question, you are sure to get slapped even if it is something that is not what most would say silly. It is just the way that forum was built from the beginning. You had a few that made the forum pretty hostile and it stayed that way for a long time. I myself have had several run ins even being pretty senior because if you do not kiss the ass of the super seniors, you are considered a jerk and asshole. That is not what Jackson wanted when he created these forums for us to share information. It is similar to a high school click more than a adult forum that is for us to gather, share, and give intel on the girls of which are in need of us as we are in need of them. That is what this forum is all about. You have some that the forum is personally there and will tell others to leave or get out because they do not like them. Then you have the super jerks that tell others that until you are worthy, you will get no information from them and that they will kick your ass and so forth. But when challenged back they will cower and not want to met.

Example: One monger that thinks all show bow to him lost him camera to a SWer and he bitched about it for months. He finally saw her and decided to say something to her about it and ask how much did she get for his camera, her only response was get lost and then the boyfriend said to him from a distance I got your camera. Instead of confronting him, he waited until he was able to drive away and then yelled out the window "so you like the pics of your girlfriend sucking my cock"? He had ample time to do that when the guy was not to far away but it was not safe for him to do so but on the computer, he will tell you just how fucked up you are and make it clear that you are not in his league. That is a computer Rambo to me.

You will have these guys in all forums but they are bad in others like Baltimore. They take it personal if you meet any of there so called gem girls and talk about it because in there minds you had no right to see her or having been serviced by her. If you did not get the number from them then it is not for you to have. That is totally crazy in my mind.

Sorry for the ramble. Have a great day and Thanksgiving.

MdesGator
11-27-12, 11:15
Example: One monger that thinks all show bow to him lost him camera to a SWer and he bitched about it for months. He finally saw her and decided to say something to her about it and ask how much did she get for his camera, her only response was get lost and then the boyfriend said to him from a distance I got your camera. Instead of confronting him, he waited until he was able to drive away and then yelled out the window "so you like the pics of your girlfriend sucking my cock"? He had ample time to do that when the guy was not to far away but it was not safe for him to do so but on the computer, he will tell you just how fucked up you are and make it clear that you are not in his league. That is a computer Rambo to me.I understand. Been trolling B-more thread for awhile, because I am there a couple times a year for an over-night. Was hoping I might get some useful intel about the good, the bad, and the fugly. Yeah, I read the stuff about the camera. Funny shit, to say the least. I'll leave my judgment at that, lest I anger the gods of B-more or something. Wouldn't want to get banked by one of these ballers. .

You're a good guy. No need to worry about the rant. That too is what these forums are for, in my mind, sometimes.

Just Sayin'

PS: Thanks for the well wishes. Hope you had a good holiday as well!

BigRedDaddy
11-30-12, 02:07
Just spotted a tall very leggy WSW with curly long blonde hair on W. Wash. Looked way TGTBT for Hagerstown and her outfit was a bit obvious. Any intel on who this might be? Is possible she's legit?

I'm going to watch the papers just in case she's not.

Oletimemonger
06-07-13, 23:48
Cruised the loop in Hagerstown early Thursday morning. Found a 35 yr old short curly dark haired white s / w. Was standing at corner of Franklin and Prospect. Not usually the type I choose but the little head was talking pretty loud. Picked her up and first thing I noticed was a nice set of tits and no bra. We did the check and my hands founds those nice ta-tas. Settled for. 25 for bbbjws. Went to my secret place and she started to work. Was mechanical at first but I had her stop and told her what I wanted. As my hands squeezed the melons, she started to get better. After a few minutes she was getting into it and gave me a really good BJ. She was workin it real good by now and moaning at same time. Didn't take long then. I busted and she stayed til the last drop. She got up and opened the door and spit. That pissed me off. She was supposed to swallow and didn't. She had digits but I didn't get them because I was not in the mood for them. Took her back and I would do her again. By the way her name was Pam.

Oletimemonger
08-01-13, 04:41
Strolled Hagerstown Wednesday afternoon. Saw a WSW standing on Franklin across the street from Friendlys bar. Didn't look very good but times are tough. She got in and we headed out of town. She wanted .4 for bbbjws. Settled on .2 and a five tip for swallow. She did the deed and was ok. Nothing special. She got her tip. Her name was Michelle.

Oletimemonger
08-27-13, 20:45
Was crising for a bit Monday about noon. Saw this older WSW with big tits. She had longer brown hair. She gave me the look so I circled the block and picked her up. We did the check and damn she had nice tits for an older woman. We settle for .3 for bbbjwcim She said she had a good spot. I don't usually go to their spot but it was in the county and off we went. Was a really good spot. She performed really well and touch instructions wee. With plenty attention to the boys. She took her time and had just the right suction. Didn't take me long and she done as promised. I got digits and will do again.

CKing301
08-29-13, 19:44
I understand. Been trolling B-more thread for awhile, because I am there a couple times a year for an over-night. Was hoping I might get some useful intel about the good, the bad, and the fugly. Yeah, I read the stuff about the camera. Funny shit, to say the least. I'll leave my judgment at that, lest I anger the gods of B-more or something. Wouldn't want to get banked by one of these ballers. .

You're a good guy. No need to worry about the rant. That too is what these forums are for, in my mind, sometimes.

Just Sayin'

PS: Thanks for the well wishes. Hope you had a good holiday as well!I used to be in the B-more thread. Started over with this new account in the new area. I do remember that guy complaining forever about the camera. He kept on telling me to be careful with wherever I left anything while mongering. Stay safe gentlemen.

CKing301
08-29-13, 20:42
Just a warning. LE is out tonight in the area of Franklin and Prospect. Twice tonight I saw a WSW with pulled back red hair, twentyish and TGTBT. As a car pulled up to her and she got in, they would get pulled over.

Be Safe!

CKing301
09-05-13, 02:10
There was a WSW just off George who stopped me and was very up front. She seemed a little desperate and settled on. 2 for a BBBJCIM. She was decent and in her thirties. Little guy was talking so we found a nice spot just outside of town and she went to work. Probably wouldn't use her again.

Oletimemonger
09-05-13, 18:30
I got ahold of Carol Wednesday to hook up. She was busy but said she had a friend. I asked about her. Was supposed to meet at 3 pm. Went around the block and saw her waiting. Damn that girl was butt ugly. I just couldn't do it. I strolled the circle for a bit and saw this little spinner walking from 3 blocks away. I loope around a couple of times and she never even looked my way. My last try and I pulled to the stop sign at Roy Rogers and asked her if she needed a ride. She looked around and said yeah. She got in and damn she looked good. A 9 pm the SW scale. Petite, dark long hair, nice little tits and dressed very nice. She smelled good also. We took off and said are you a cop. I said no. She said I have an apartment closeby. Damn that was quick. I asked her how much, she said for what, like she really didn't know. We went to her place and as I followed her up the steps I just kept looking at that nice tiny ass. We got in her place which was very nice, and she checked me to see if I was wearing a wire. That was a first. Anyway I told her I wanted a BJ. She walked right up to me and unzipped and said do you want to stand? I said I'll sit on the couch, she knelt down and gave me a helluva bbbjwcim. She worked it just like I told her to and paying alot of attention to the boys. She got done and got up and spit into the sink. She came back over and started to make small talk. I said how much, she said what the usual. I told her usually. 2 and she said she usually get. 3. I didn't argue. It was worth every penny. I got digits and she told me to call her anytime day or night, and I will surely do it again. She asked if all I do is BJ's and I told her usually but as good as she looks, I'm going to do more next time. Her name is Sonya and the nicest WSW I've seen in along time. Be safe guys.

Oletimemonger
09-14-13, 03:20
I got to see Sonya again twice this week. Definitely a GFE. I have had a lot of messages from people with little or 0 contributions to the forum for her digits. Guys, you got to earn the right to get anything on here. I would trade digits for digits but would check them out first before I gave any out. There are to many people that want to be assholes to these girls. The girls are out there for a couple of reasons. Some to just survive, others enjoy what they're doing and the cash helps, and some have a monkey on their back. There are other reasons too. But whatever the reason, they are there to provide a service and most deserve to be treated right. I do just that and get treated right in the process.

Y'all be safe

CKing301
09-16-13, 02:27
She came out of the back entrance of the HPD and then made her way towards the shelter. As I went around the corner I noticed her getting picked up. Within minutes an undercover HPD and a squad car had the car stopped in a city lot. Beware and stay safe guys!

CKing301
09-16-13, 02:30
Do any of you guys out here have the digits of a WSW who prefers contact by text over driving. I kind of have a unique car that makes it harder for me to swoop the loop more than once. Any help would be appreciated. Stay safe.

FunGuy7435
09-17-13, 18:17
I strolled the loop met Pam we met before blonde chunky excellent BBBJCIM. Definitely would revisit.

Mustang69
11-03-13, 10:05
Saw some WSW with long blonde hair fri. Night across st. from Dominos on prospect and one Sat. Night walking down church toward Domimos with reddish hair, hope someone indulged these ladies and will give details.

Mustang69
12-06-13, 13:58
Yes unbeliveable as it sound they are still out walking, w 5'7' brunette wear black coat, if anybody has has any info please share, and the tall blonde around 6 ft. Is not what HE (REAL name JESSY) seems to be so don't be afraid to laugh out loud, that's some thing no sane person should partake of ever.

UpInTheAir365
12-10-13, 17:06
Been a user of BP for some time. Looking at the SW scene but having a hard time Htown finding them. Can anyone pm me an area and a time that's best. Been up a few days with no luck. Will report when I have one.

Thanks all!

UpInTheAir365
12-12-13, 16:57
Was in Hagerstown today and made a few laps. Saw a few promising ones but none seemed interested. Made the mistkaen with a pink hoodie wearing one as she wasn't working. Ended up throwing in the towel and using good 'ol BP. Met up with Britney who did the job. It was .8 but not too bad for her place. If anyone has any good leads on SW let me know via pm! As below and pics are accurate.

http://westernmaryland.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/blondie-lvers-1-pick-f-l-a-w-l-e-s-s-beauty-22/8478927

Mustang69
12-25-13, 09:55
Anyone have any info on the short cropped redhead walking around byers and up and down Walnut, saw her get into car but never got chance to pick-up, looks cute for Hagerstown.

Jailynnsmom07
02-08-14, 18:08
They call me reds. I was raised in Baltimore and I just moved to Hagerstown from and. Carolina if you look in forums for and. Carolina you can find me and good reviews. I'm looking for some regulars in or around the area. I can host as long as you don't mind The Dagmar. But I have my own car and can travel to you. I'm 5'7 190 lbs shoulder length red hair hazel eyes and a 44 D chest. If you are interested send me a message and I will provide you with a number to contact me at 336-564-8078.

Lumpy9999
08-02-14, 02:41
I was traveling through and had to stay for a night. Looked several times saw several that looked like the were working but had no luck. Before I checked out of the hotel I thought I would try one more time. Got lucky on us40 near the Sheetz gas station I saw a cute WSW, pulled up and she hopped in. Took her to the hotel she was young blonde went by the name of Tijuana. Negotiated. 6 and the. 8 for some pics too. Everything was covered BJ followed by 69 then she rode until I finished. Wish I would have found her sooner. Can't wait to get back in town!

Lumpy9999
09-10-14, 14:52
Seems like I am the only guy to post here in Hagerstown. But was driving through on business again. Found a WSW on walnut right off us 40. Cute brunette in her late 20 early 30's, huge set of tits. Called herself Doleria little pudgy but not too bad. . 6 $. For BBBJ and sex. Didn't do BJ just got hard then road reverse cowboy. Not bad looks 7 sex 7. Like to hear some reports from others might post some pics then.

BigRedDaddy
09-11-14, 22:22
You are the only one posting because you seem to be the only one having any luck. I haven't seen anything around H-town in a while. Guess I'm just out at the wrong time.

Seems like I am the only guy to post here in Hagerstown. But was driving through on business again. Found a WSW on walnut right off us 40. Cute brunette in her late 20 early 30's, huge set of tits. Called herself Doleria little pudgy but not too bad. . 6 $. For BBBJ and sex. Didn't do BJ just got hard then road reverse cowboy. Not bad looks 7 sex 7. Like to hear some reports from others might post some pics then.

BeaverCreek
12-29-14, 13:12
Saw a couple of wow off of US40 near Walnut St. But couldn't make scoop cause had company. Best time is afternoon hrs.

Enor Muscock
12-30-14, 12:06
Walnut and 40 right near the right near the Friendly Pub. Was wearing camo jacket and orange socks, skinny and kinda dirty dark hair. Went around the block to set up the scoop, but she was gone.

Early afternoon.

BeaverCreek
01-03-15, 04:01
Walnut and 40 right near the right near the Friendly Pub. Was wearing camo jacket and orange socks, skinny and kinda dirty dark hair. Went around the block to set up the scoop, but she was gone.

Early afternoon.Strangely enough after posting this there seems to be more LEO activity where where these girls used to hang. Could they be possibly monitoring this site? In fact its been dead last couple of days.

ThomasTrain1
02-09-15, 03:51
Strangely enough after posting this there seems to be more LEO activity where where these girls used to hang. Could they be possibly monitoring this site? In fact its been dead last couple of days.I assume LE are always monitoring this site and Baltimore and others. I think that's what they get paid to do. They probably also pose as posters, but their posts don't make sense. Just flip them. Like I am doing now. . I. And hope they get a better life some day.

BeaverCreek
02-21-15, 01:47
Saw a cute pink hoodie about 7 civi scale out yesterday early am but couldn't make the scoop as I was headed to work! Usual location-you all know where I mean. Tried later but no longer able to locate. Anyone got info?

Wvsob
03-17-15, 11:42
Saw a cute pink hoodie about 7 civi scale out yesterday early am but couldn't make the scoop as I was headed to work! Usual location-you all know where I mean. Tried later but no longer able to locate. Anyone got info?You are lucky. In three months I have not caught sight of anything.

BeaverCreek
03-25-15, 09:09
You have to be patient. Saw two last week when the weather was in the 50's. No chance for pickup since co-worker driving behind me. But best time is in the daytime early.

BeaverCreek
05-15-15, 19:18
Was going back to worksite with co worker when I spotted these 2 girls. Usual hunting ground. Riff if you want to know where. It was day time and they were together. One was alright if you like them on the heavy side the other who was with her looked younger and I would of tried to scoop had it not been that I had company. Even if only to get her number to share with other trusted members since they are still pretty much a rarity here. Will try to keep you all posted should I get more info.

BeaverCreek
06-24-15, 18:01
About 3:30 today just got off from work and was about to get on the main road from an alley when I almost run into this REALLY young spinner. About an 8 on the civi scale. Short black air and great body. She comes around and asks what I am up to. I panic for various reasons. 1) really close to where I work and did not want to be spotted by co workers 2) She really looked too young. Looked to be in the 14-16 range. But I also could be wrong on that estimate. 3) Was to good to be true. I mean I've been around and this girl looked really good better than almost all the girls I've seen on this forum. Didn't know what to think. I wish I had thought of getting her number instead of panicking and telling her I was off to a Dr. 's appointment. Anyone have any info on this really cute spinner? Still kicking myself for not getting at least a number!

BeaverCreek
07-01-15, 02:07
Was trying to pick that girl up the following day when I see LEO turn his car around and check her out as she was there with another girl who is still around but not my type. Ever since that day I've checked around but LEO activity persits checking alleys also with the help of bicycle mounted units. Seems like they're all over the place now giving the poor girls little chance to breath. But I will keep my eyes out and if I can get numbers I will pass around to trusted senior members- Peace.

BeaverCreek
07-24-15, 09:02
The city's finest always on alert.

Saw a new face in the usual area. She had long black hair and was wearing capris about 5 ft5 and 130 and decent looking. Time to go around the block and attempt the scoop and LEO was already there with 1 lea talking to her notepad in hand and 2 LEO as backup. Still trying to get some digits for fellow mongrels.

Mustang69
07-26-15, 13:34
Today before 8 am saw a WSW in area of nadia's then same one around dagmar late 20's blue cutoff shorts white tanktop hair pulled up and a black backpack for purse and info on her?

BeaverCreek
08-08-15, 01:30
I've noticed that the best time to be outdoors is around 1400. Unfortunately for me I'm usually rushin back to work after a 15 min lunch break. Same spots though so keep an eye out. Seen maybe 4 different girls but never at the same time. After the first pickup they seem to disappear from the sceen, Kinda like your one-a-day vitamins. LOL. Age seems to be like from mid 20 to mid 40's. Sure wish I had hooked up withthe one from my 6/24 report but I believe she's at the graybar motel cause haven't seen any trace of her since-.

BeaverCreek
09-07-15, 01:26
Sundays Herald Mail A-7. Police arrest 6 in prostitution sting. Six suspects taken into custody. HPD directive patrol unit with undercover female officer conducted the sting in the unit block of North Walnut street Friday to target street level prostitution activity. Police say they plan to post photos of the suspects after they have been formally charged. Is it possible that they didn't do a cop check? I mean 6 is a lot. Could it be that the cop check doesn't work with the Hagerstown PD? Waiting for your thoughts on this.

Dick Balz
10-09-15, 04:58
Sorry for the late posting Beaver Creek. Last Saturday morning at about 5:30 am, I saw a WSW at the corner of Johnathan and the Dual Hwy. She was pretty tall, maybe 5"8" or so. Short curly reddish hair, with Daisy Duke type shorts. Looked to be a 7 on a civilian scale. I can't tell you more, as a Hagerstown cop was stopped at the light on Johnathan and was talking out of his window to her. My light was green, so I had to move on. I myself stopped with the street walkers 25 years ago, too dangerous in more ways than one for me. Dick.

BeaverCreek
11-05-15, 01:26
Wow up to a few weeks ago I would be able to see a couple of working girls at various times of the day walking up Church. Now it looks like Hagerstown's finest has sent them into retirement. But I will always keep an eye open should someone come out of retirement.

Darren Hammil
11-27-15, 17:13
Hi.

I have been a member here for a year and was wondering why there are not that.

Many posts for Hagerstown I have better luck early am 3 days ago picked up.

Crissy cute brunette slightly over weight mic skills were very nice all I had.

Time for have digits for those who are interested.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Darren Hammil
03-04-16, 16:37
Hey guys I was cruising thru Hagerstown last week early morning 4 am spotted a cute little spinner brunette by the name of Cassie I thought I hit the jack pot. Worst blowjob I have had in a long time will not repeat how could some thing that cute not get me off just lousy technique.

BeaverCreek
03-11-16, 10:48
Hey guys I was cruising thru Hagerstown last week early morning 4 am spotted a cute little spinner brunette by the name of Cassie I thought I hit the jack pot. Worst blowjob I have had in a long time will not repeat how could some thing that cute not get me off just lousy technique.It's rare to find a SW out. I've been keeping my radar on looking for them but LEO activity, where they try to walk, is always too heavy. The fact of being close to their station doesn't help much either. Past summer they also set up a sting operation for the mongers and several got snapped up. I saw a dark haired spinner with a short dress the other day but couldn't make the scoop because as I turned around there was LEO in his big suv. So tried later and she was gone. That's why I prefer to make the long trip to be'more. Its safer and better selection.

BeaverCreek
03-11-16, 19:01
Hey guys I was cruising thru Hagerstown last week early morning 4 am spotted a cute little spinner brunette by the name of Cassie I thought I hit the jack pot. Worst blowjob I have had in a long time will not repeat how could some thing that cute not get me off just lousy technique.Does this Cassie have kinda short hair and usually wears a dress? Also after lunch there seemed to be 2 girls out in the area. Not my type (and was goin back to work so couldn't stop to chat and gather intel). But it would seem the nice weather is bringing them out.

Darren Hammil
04-05-16, 15:08
Does this Cassie have kinda short hair and usually wears a dress? Also after lunch there seemed to be 2 girls out in the area. Not my type (and was goin back to work so couldn't stop to chat and gather intel). But it would seem the nice weather is bringing them out.Sorry for the late reply I have been very busy. Cassie has shoulder length hair about 5. 3 tall as for the other girl with the short hair I believe her name is crissy.

Darren Hammil
04-20-16, 21:38
Got into Hagerstown early am around 5:30 am saw a cute strawberry blonde goes by the name of mindy circle the block made the scoop headed to the spot. The good very clean nicely dressed good oral skills the bad no cim deal killer for me she's staying in town have digits for seniors probably won't repeat stay safe. By the way I can't be the only guy making scoops wish other people would post there adventures.

JGarko
04-26-16, 02:42
By the way I can't be the only guy making scoops wish other people would post there adventures.I've picked up the same girl twice around the 'nut. I don't recall her name, but she looks better at a distance than up close. Wears a dress that looks like it's out of the 1970's, and doesn't want you to touch her at all. I just don't see anything good on the street anymore. Not that there was ever much.

Back in fall, there was a surprisingly pretty brunette out along the same location, but standing in a kind of unusual place. I thought she might be on the level because I saw her talking to a couple of people outside the convenience store. But whenever she was around there seemed to be a City Unmarked idling not very subtly in a nearby parking lot.

The last time I passed her, I was thinking of swinging around the block, but I saw the unmarked. When I came back around there were flashing lights and. Very soon after I read this:

http://www.heraldmailmedia.com/news/local/police-arrest-in-prostitution-sting-in-hagerstown/article_29aad630-542b-11e5-b56f-effdaffc1e79.html

So, looks too good to be true, is too good to be true. Been at least two years since I saw a decent looking girl out there who didn't seem to be LE. I saw a kind of provocative looking late teen early 20 something a few blocks further up towards Wheaton Park. Just kind of had the walk, but I had no money and was on an errand and didn't make eye contact.

So no good news, and I watch the area more frequently than I hunt.

Darren Hammil
05-10-16, 20:44
Spotted Cassie yesterday afternoon had on some tights jeans hair in a pony tail very sexy spotted her again this morning wearing the same cloths what a turn off. Would have scooped yesterday but her skills aren't much to be desired.

FrdRanger254
07-07-16, 02:37
Was in Hagerstown tonight for work around midnight or so and at the corner where the bar is near the vacant lot I seen a on my scale a Damn near perfect girl walking as I drive past. She looked at me and smiled. But then again I'm a sexy guy LOL. But it looked way TGTBT. Didn't swoop around as I was working. She had the tree hugger grunge look with tattoos on her legs and arms. Had her hair pulled up. Possible a brunette. Anyone else spot this one out and about. Didn't see much of LEO on that end but a large presence near the mcdonalds.

Darren Hammil
08-05-16, 11:15
Hagerstown is dead had the chance to cruise a little in the last few days. Jobs took me through Hagerstown saw an older blonde by the Dagmar and a very heavy brunette around the same area. Maybe I'm not hitting the right loops. I know Baltimore very well. Hagerstown is not worth the trip.

D.

Darren Hammil
08-24-16, 09:57
Came through Hagerstown 2:30 am all last week spotted 6 or 7 working girls saw a nice looking brunet on Franklin got a wave from her went around the block to make the scoop and she way gone. Spotted a thin blond by the dagmar named Malory made the scope BBBJ cim nice skills will not repeat wanted 5 settled for 4 to rich for my blood. They are out but I always see them early am.

D.

Darren Hammil
11-07-16, 15:23
Spotted a cute little thin blonde with red streaks in her hair. Did not have the time to make another pass. Any one have any Intel she's a cutie.

D.

JodySmitty
05-16-17, 02:48
Was driving down and Pot to the block pulled over for a non strung out SW she crosses the street we head out to my spot. Very nice mic service wanted. 5 for everything settled for mic service for. 4 what I normally pay might have been able to get it for. 3. Her name was Sarah very friendly will repeat very tight pussy wish I did the. 5. Got her email but no answer yetwas around 10 says normally out earlier.

Douggie42
06-12-17, 23:19
Greetings all. New to this site. I live in Northern Virginia, but travel a lot. I was in Hagerstown late in the evening around a month ago and saw a tall SW, a little thick, but in all the right places. I scooped her up, and I have to tell you I was soooo pleased. The price wasn't too high, and she enjoys her work. I got her number and have driven up there three times. Gotten to know her a bit. She is a mom, and says she doesn't go out too often. She wants to work from her phone. I am going to ask her if she would like me to help her by maybe getting her number out in PM's here. Guys she is worth it. She let me play with her while I got the BBBJTC. She got into so much she almost couldn't finish. She really does enjoy sex. Anyway, she is clean skinned, no marks, she is polite, and accommodating. I will ask her if I can give her number. If so I will post and you can PM me.

Wvsob
09-06-17, 12:02
Greetings all. New to this site. I live in Northern Virginia, but travel a lot. I was in Hagerstown late in the evening around a month ago and saw a tall SW, a little thick, but in all the right places. I scooped her up, and I have to tell you I was soooo pleased. The price wasn't too high, and she enjoys her work. I got her number and have driven up there three times. Gotten to know her a bit. She is a mom, and says she doesn't go out too often. She wants to work from her phone. I am going to ask her if she would like me to help her by maybe getting her number out in PM's here. Guys she is worth it. She let me play with her while I got the BBBJTC. She got into so much she almost couldn't finish. She really does enjoy sex. Anyway, she is clean skinned, no marks, she is polite, and accommodating. I will ask her if I can give her number. If so I will post and you can PM me.I had it then my phone died on my. (sigh) She is a real keeper. If you have her number please PM me.

BigGe2511
09-09-17, 14:57
I had it then my phone died on my. (sigh) She is a real keeper. If you have her number please PM me.If you get it can you message me as well. It's hard finding quality here in Hagerstown.

Mustang69
09-10-17, 17:17
If you get it can you message me as well. It's hard finding quality here in Hagerstown.Would like info on MILF also, if possible. Ty in advance.

Trewaller
09-19-17, 14:16
I was leaving hagerstown and was on west franklin around high st and saw a very attractive, slightly thick blonde who definitely gave me the look. I have seen that return look many times so my question is -- Is that an area normally used by girls walking??

Wvsob
09-25-17, 00:11
I was leaving hagerstown and was on west franklin around high st and saw a very attractive, slightly thick blonde who definitely gave me the look. I have seen that return look many times so my question is -- Is that an area normally used by girls walking??Not usually but some do work around there. I picked up there a few years ago. She probably lives near by and is "walking to work. ".

DMonkey85
02-10-20, 14:28
Hay guys I just moved hear and could real use some help meeting new friends.

Soldier826
02-14-20, 17:08
Hay guys I just moved hear and could real use some help meeting new friends.I use to drive by the Roy Rogers downtown.

Don't know if they are still around there or not though as it's been a couple years.

Good luck and be safe.

DMV42
02-16-20, 13:15
I use to drive by the Roy Rogers downtown.

Don't know if they are still around there or not though as it's been a couple years.

Good luck and be safe.You can find something at times BUT there's more LEO lurking. Also Hagerstown like to do street and online stings. Martinsburg is basically the same with basically harassing LEO.

DMonkey85
09-14-20, 22:57
Willing to trade numbers of girls.

JBravoSdsd
10-31-20, 02:14
Any suggestions on places to pick up the walking girls? Martinsburg dried up and I will be in the area haloween. Hoping for a hookup. Message me if you got a solid connection and I will return the favor.

DMV42
10-31-20, 20:18
Any suggestions on places to pick up the walking girls? Martinsburg dried up and I will be in the area haloween. Hoping for a hookup. Message me if you got a solid connection and I will return the favor.There's been recent stings in this area. Plus nothing special walking those streets imo.

FrankWhite4469
11-12-20, 13:57
https://hagerstown.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/snowbunny-angie/497936153449

Wants money sent to cash app before coming over.

Inamiko
06-03-21, 15:38
Driving around Hagerstown around lunch time today I spotted a blonde walking about a block away. She turned the corner and by the time I got to the corner and turned she was walking with a guy. I drove around some more and about 15 minutes later I saw her several blocks away from previous location walking by herself. I pulled over about 200 ft. In front of her and pretended like I was texting. When she got about 20 feet from the back of my car I tapped the brake lights and as she walked beside the car she waved. I asked her if she needed a ride and she climbed in. I think she said her name is Erin, blond about 5'5" maybe 130 lbs. Guess around 30. Discussed particulars and headed to spot. She is enthusiastic and coherent. Said she is usually prefers daytime over evenings.

Talltex
06-04-21, 20:36
Driving around Hagerstown around lunch time today I spotted a blonde walking about a block away. She turned the corner and by the time I got to the corner and turned she was walking with a guy. I drove around some more and about 15 minutes later I saw her several blocks away from previous location walking by herself. I pulled over about 200 ft. In front of her and pretended like I was texting. When she got about 20 feet from the back of my car I tapped the brake lights and as she walked beside the car she waved. I asked her if she needed a ride and she climbed in. I think she said her name is Erin, blond about 5'5" maybe 130 lbs. Guess around 30. Discussed particulars and headed to spot. She is enthusiastic and coherent. Said she is usually prefers daytime over evenings.How but a few more details on the location area. You sound like You cruise often, what are the general cross streets to look, am here for work, and trying to get an itch scratched. Be safe.

Duuuuuuude
06-05-21, 16:41
Driving around Hagerstown around lunch time today I spotted a blonde walking about a block away. She turned the corner and by the time I got to the corner and turned she was walking with a guy. I drove around some more and about 15 minutes later I saw her several blocks away from previous location walking by herself. I pulled over about 200 ft. In front of her and pretended like I was texting. When she got about 20 feet from the back of my car I tapped the brake lights and as she walked beside the car she waved. I asked her if she needed a ride and she climbed in. I think she said her name is Erin, blond about 5'5" maybe 130 lbs. Guess around 30. Discussed particulars and headed to spot. She is enthusiastic and coherent. Said she is usually prefers daytime over evenings.Got digits, or location where you found her?

Thanks in advance.

Duuuuuuude.

KinKajou59
06-07-21, 20:28
Got digits, or location where you found her?

Thanks in advance.

Duuuuuuude.Yes, digits and / or location would be nice.

KinKajou59
07-28-21, 14:28
Out to the store and came across two SW on the corner of Church St and and Prospect diagonally from Dominios. Tall skinny short haired small chested blond in shorts and a small top and a shorter brunette in jeans an t shirt w baseball cap. Both were quite vocal to traffic.

Seriously thought the brunette was going to just get in the car while I was at the light. On the way back no sign of the blonde but the brunette was on the corner of Church and Jonathan and just as outgoing to all passersby. Didn't have time to take a chance, didn't get a good look at the teeth but had some suspicions. Anyone else see them anytime?

DMV42
07-28-21, 17:47
Out to the store and came across two SW on the corner of Church St and and Prospect diagonally from Dominios. Tall skinny short haired small chested blond in shorts and a small top and a shorter brunette in jeans an t shirt w baseball cap. Both were quite vocal to traffic.

Seriously thought the brunette was going to just get in the car while I was at the light. On the way back no sign of the blonde but the brunette was on the corner of Church and Jonathan and just as outgoing to all passersby. Didn't have time to take a chance, didn't get a good look at the teeth but had some suspicions. Anyone else see them anytime?Sounds suspect but you never know this stuff they are using now they don't care if they are out in the open.

KinKajou59
07-29-21, 12:14
Sounds suspect but you never know this stuff they are using now they don't care if they are out in the open.Thing is they both looked too sketchy and their behavior was way over the line for a sting. I figured it was the en of the month and with rent etc due it was time to step up the sales pitch LOL. Continuing to keep an eye out.

DMV42
06-19-22, 18:30
Thing is they both looked too sketchy and their behavior was way over the line for a sting. I figured it was the en of the month and with rent etc due it was time to step up the sales pitch LOL. Continuing to keep an eye out.Seems to be a little action in the usual spots. YMMV on what's out there but most definitely not ghost town like Martinsburg.

MrZoidberg
06-24-22, 19:42
Sounds suspect but you never know this stuff they are using now they don't care if they are out in the open.Sounds kinda messed up, but part of me wants to head there, just to gawk.