PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Justin Kase
06-01-16, 17:16
Well who woulda thunk it. An AMP right here in Hagerstown.

I spotted their ad on Back Page and TOFTT. It is located out near the Jr. Collage. In College Plaza. It just opened last Friday, and still has that new spa smell. ! I had a visit with a young lady by the name of Coco. Real cute shoulder length black hair. They don't have table shower but I had showered at home before heading over there. What I got was the best massage I had in a long long time. She gave a combination of light touch and medium to firm rubbings. I felt great when done. There was lots of teasing, and a couple close but not quite encounters with the little guy and his 2 nutty friends. BUT no direct contact. No Happy Ending. I asked she said No NO No happy end. Well bummer. But still it was a enjoyable massage. Damage. 6 plus gratuity. Who knows? YMMV.

Enjoy.

Brom226
06-02-16, 17:51

I spotted their ad on Back Page and TOFTT. It is located out near the Jr. Collage. In College Plaza. It just opened last Friday, and still has that new spa smell. ! I had a visit with a young lady by the name of Coco. Real cute shoulder length black hair. They don't have table shower but I had showered at home before heading over there. What I got was the best massage I had in a long long time. She gave a combination of light touch and medium to firm rubbings. I felt great when done. There was lots of teasing, and a couple close but not quite encounters with the little guy and his 2 nutty friends. BUT no direct contact. No Happy Ending. I asked she said No NO No happy end. Well bummer. But still it was a enjoyable massage. Damage. 6 plus gratuity. Who knows? YMMV.

Enjoy.There have been a lot of these "rated are" type places opening up lately in the surrounding area. They are mostly legit and give great massages, but they also like to tease, just a little, to get more time out of you. They all seem to operate about the same, so maybe they are owned by the same owner? With the exception of this one (because I haven't been there yet and don't know) and one other, there is the option of helping yourself out while the masseuse helps you out by rubbing your sack or something, but never actually grabbing the business end. I've also had some success with some light groping while this is going on. Personally I'm not a huge fan of the do it yourself-er, but I do go now and then for a good massage and there is a part of me that kind of likes the challenge. I have gotten a little more, in one of these places, but I've had to coax them into it each time, so I don't know that they normally do this for everyone, but who knows.

Crazy Jim Wood
07-25-16, 11:58
Thanks for saving me the trip. I looked at their website and they had stupid stuff like $40 for a foot massage, in my experience, when you see menu with a bunch of items under $100, they just aren't going to give a happy ending. I was half thinking to try it out anyway, but now I know for sure it isn't worth it.

Enjoy..

BigGe2511
01-22-17, 03:50
I'm going on Monday and see what I can come up with and report back later who knows certain things talk.

BigGe2511
01-24-17, 15:54
I'm going on Monday and see what I can come up with and report back later who knows certain things talk.Nothing happened when I went Tuesday. Nice your Asian with jacked up teeth was the only one there. She gave a great deep tissue massage for 40 and she was thorough she damn near made me cry she was that hard at some passes. I tried my best to get more bang for the buck but no go. I even flashed the bill with Benjamin on it but she wasn't biting. No no not here just massage only.

DomHo91
01-31-17, 15:07
I guess this place has gone legit, went there Monday and nothing happen. When I arrived there was this kid running back and forth in the hallway which threw me off. Anyway the Asian chick was super cute but it seemed like her teeth were bothering her. Even after some prompting (I laid on the table without my towel and let her see my hard cock but she put the towel on. At least she complemented on how big I was for a few minutes.) and small talk she just give me a regular massage with a few close calls.

I only paid for 30 mins, but I wouldn't say it was a waste. Planning on going back very soon if possible and do an hour and hopefully have a more "interesting" experience and report back to you guys. If the next trip falls through, A friend of mine told me about a place in Greencastle and Chambersburg. Pm me if you want the address.

BigGe2511
02-26-17, 03:08
I guess this is why you can not get any service here and they recently changed names.

https://www.fredericknewspost.com/news/crime_and_justice/cops_and_crime/documents-illuminate-investigation-in-frederick-massage-parlor-prostitution-case/article_5ab5aa73-6fa5-54ee-ae60-1fb78fe3386e.html

RedsMan1
02-26-17, 17:48
I guess this is why you can not get any service here and they recently changed names.

https://www.fredericknewspost.com/news/crime_and_justice/cops_and_crime/documents-illuminate-investigation-in-frederick-massage-parlor-prostitution-case/article_5ab5aa73-6fa5-54ee-ae60-1fb78fe3386e.htmlNo housing near that place!! Its in a strip mall right off the main road. Not a house in sight! Maybe residents of the other businesses were complaining but why would they care if someone went in there?? It's just another storefront. Maybe the police should focus on all the illegals working in those businesses along route 40 or patrol those neighborhoods nearby. Still wondering how silver lining spa is up and running!! Me thinks the owner of autumn breeze wasnt paying off the right people!!

John2626
03-11-17, 10:18
No housing near that place!! Its in a strip mall right off the main road. Not a house in sight! Maybe residents of the other businesses were complaining but why would they care if someone went in there?? It's just another storefront. Maybe the police should focus on all the illegals working in those businesses along route 40 or patrol those neighborhoods nearby. Still wondering how silver lining spa is up and running!! Me thinks the owner of autumn breeze wasnt paying off the right people!!Went past this place this week. It's closed, gone, empty!

YibiMan
03-14-17, 23:01

https://www.fredericknewspost.com/news/crime_and_justice/cops_and_crime/documents-illuminate-investigation-in-frederick-massage-parlor-prostitution-case/article_5ab5aa73-6fa5-54ee-ae60-1fb78fe3386e.htmlSo after all that they were only charged with practicing massage without a license? I was a regular at AB and never got hinted at any extras, always legit. Seems like a made up case, big loss in Frederick. They gave a very good massage. If they are the same girls at this place in Hagerstown then it's worth it for a legit visit.

DomHo91
07-07-17, 06:25
I see that Autumn Moon has changed it's name to alpha wellness. But I also seen that it's has a Craigslist ad under the therapeutic section with the other "reputable massage", I'll check it out sometime in the next few days.

PomLovesThais
03-04-18, 11:34
I see that Autumn Moon has changed it's name to alpha wellness. But I also seen that it's has a Craigslist ad under the therapeutic section with the other "reputable massage", I'll check it out sometime in the next few days.I think alpha wellness closed now domho.

Jusblaze1
04-02-18, 15:18
Hey mongers how are there no private home masseuse in your city. I know their is a gem somewhere in the area that doesn't advertise.

PA Gonzo420
10-18-19, 15:42
Hey mongers how are there no private home masseuse in your city. I know their is a gem somewhere in the area that doesn't advertise.Trying to revive this so we get some decent intel. Haven't seen any recent ads for massage since Amber quit but I'd like to find someone local that works from their own place.

RubMeRight1
11-11-19, 10:42
Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Any recent spa experience / recommendations for Hagerstown, Chambersburg and / or Greencastle?

Thanks in advance.

PomLovesThais
11-11-19, 12:13
Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Any recent spa experience / recommendations for Hagerstown, Chambersburg and / or Greencastle?

Thanks in advance.If you go to Pennsylvania forum under Gettysburg you will see all the reviews you requested.

BhamGuy5
02-01-21, 12:57
Hello Mongers I will be visiting Chambersburg next week any good providers that you would recommend? Also and Massage providers or AMPs?

TokyoSandBlast
02-27-21, 03:21
Visted this place for the first time in years. Called and scheduled an appointment. Parked around back and rang the door bell. This beautiful busty woman opens the door and the fun starts there. Decent massage and the menu was wide open. Definitely didn't expect that kind of service going in but I left more than satisfied.

TokyoSandBlast
02-27-21, 03:22
Visted this place for the first time in years. Called and scheduled an appointment. Parked around back and rang the door bell. This beautiful busty woman opens the door and the fun starts there. Decent massage and the menu was wide open. Definitely didn't expect that kind of service going in but I left more than satisfied. Definitely returning.

GusWin72
02-27-21, 11:51
Visted this place for the first time in years. Called and scheduled an appointment. Parked around back and rang the door bell. This beautiful busty woman opens the door and the fun starts there. Decent massage and the menu was wide open. Definitely didn't expect that kind of service going in but I left more than satisfied. Definitely returning.Her name Candy?

TokyoSandBlast
02-27-21, 15:20
Her name Candy?Nah, she went by the name Phoebe.

Coaster42
04-05-21, 09:00
Nah, she went by the name Phoebe.By chance is the the place just across the PA line on Rt 11? Normally I'm NVa but business is taking me to the area in a few weeks.

PomLovesThais
04-07-21, 14:24
By chance is the the place just across the PA line on Rt 11? Normally I'm NVa but business is taking me to the area in a few weeks.Yes that is correct.

Coaster42
04-16-21, 13:57
Yes that is correct.While up at Hagerstown I had an hour of free time and based on the reviews posted here and elsewhere decided to try Green Spa. Going around the back I was met by Kate. Age is tough to guess, but I'm guessing 50+. I get the standard "have you been here before" and mentioned Candy's name. Kate said she had been gone a long time but she would take care of me. Fee of. 6 paid and off to an average table shower. All spots clean but no special emphasis anywhere. The sauna was warm and after a couple minutes of drying to the room. Towel draped and an average massage / rub begins. Our masks are on the whole time. Then Kate starts discussing discrimination against people of Asian decent (she was from South Korea) and she keeps talking for 30 minutes. After the flip the towel goes back on and stays on. The rub of her leg resulted in my hand being firmly placed back on the table. Then it is over. While I get dressed she stands there as if waiting for tip. Tip for her, nothing. My tip for you casual reader, go elsewhere.

Stay safe all.

RippinsTrider
02-13-22, 03:01
I've been to Kiku and stress away so far. Kiku was both later in the night, older women. Pretty similar for both nothing special but 2nd was in a nice short dress, didn't ask names. Both in for 8 house for hour, shower with a little tease, then massage before flip and offer of hand, nothing else. Tip 4 for total of 12 damage, they seemed happy. Stress away was nice, they were 7 house and total was 11. Again older woman, all around 50-60? Similar fare, though this table shower is nicer, kiku is downstairs so kinda cold. Similar thing though, nice massage then hand on flip. Haven't been to green, they all have ask for I'd and age of 25, green never believes me when I say I am. Haven't been to the back door of green, is it any different? Also any way to get in without showing I'd, I'm not exactly 25 yet but man's got urges.

PomLovesThais
02-13-22, 20:06
I've been to Kiku and stress away so far. Kiku was both later in the night, older women. Pretty similar for both nothing special but 2nd was in a nice short dress, didn't ask names. Both in for 8 house for hour, shower with a little tease, then massage before flip and offer of hand, nothing else. Tip 4 for total of 12 damage, they seemed happy. Stress away was nice, they were 7 house and total was 11. Again older woman, all around 50-60? Similar fare, though this table shower is nicer, kiku is downstairs so kinda cold. Similar thing though, nice massage then hand on flip. Haven't been to green, they all have ask for I'd and age of 25, green never believes me when I say I am. Haven't been to the back door of green, is it any different? Also any way to get in without showing I'd, I'm not exactly 25 yet but man's got urges.If you never have been to green how could they not believe you LOL.

RippinsTrider
02-13-22, 20:48
If you never have been to green how could they not believe you LOL.Currently 21, look like I'm like 17 LOL.

RippinsTrider
02-14-22, 01:34
If you never have been to green how could they not believe you LOL.I meant haven't actually gotten in, I worded it wrong, my bad!.

PomLovesThais
02-14-22, 12:20
I meant haven't actually gotten in, I worded it wrong, my bad!.Both doors work the same there.

Jeep Truck
03-01-23, 22:56
Has anyone been to Apple Wellness? If so what do they offer? I see them listed on Rubmaps. Don't want to go by if nothing happens.

PA Gonzo420
03-02-23, 18:02
Has anyone been to Apple Wellness? If so what do they offer? I see them listed on Rubmaps. Don't want to go by if nothing happens.I stopped in a few weeks ago but they were busy, and I haven't had a chance to stop back.

Feel free to go and give us a report.

I have a feeling this will be a legit operation but hopefully I'm wrong.

Bentley16
03-02-23, 21:43
Has anyone been to Apple Wellness? If so what do they offer? I see them listed on Rubmaps. Don't want to go by if nothing happens.I have not heard of anything, but a good massage coming from there. I would drive 20 minutes north on 81 and try Green Spa. You'll have better luck there.

Bentley.

Caddie Master
03-03-23, 18:37
The one review on RM, from 11/2022, says it is and always has been DIY. Go to Greencastle or Chambersburg.

Has anyone been to Apple Wellness? If so what do they offer? I see them listed on Rubmaps. Don't want to go by if nothing happens.

MrZoidberg
03-10-23, 13:51
The one review on RM, from 11/2022, says it is and always has been DIY. Go to Greencastle or Chambersburg.I would say either try the nice massage parlors in Frederick, or the affordable ones in Chambersburg. Apple the one time I went there just gave legit massage.

CutOffShorts
08-20-23, 13:27
Haven't been there for 6 months. Any intel? Did they upgrade their service?

PomLovesThais
08-20-23, 16:35
Haven't been there for 6 months. Any intel? Did they upgrade their service?I didn't even know about it LOL any extras?

ThrobbinWood
03-25-24, 07:27
Anyone have comments about Martinsburg? PM okay.