PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Eddie Warchild
04-14-17, 19:55
Thread StarterAnyone know where to troll for SW in Frederick?

John2626
04-15-17, 10:50
Anyone know where to troll for SW in Frederick?Frederick is dead, I haven't seen one in years.

Eddie Warchild
04-16-17, 11:45
Frederick is dead, I haven't seen one in years.Thanks for sharing. No ed from Baltimore and I'm already missing all the juicy spots down there.

WinstonSmith84
06-06-22, 18:22
OK, this may stir up some negative emotions but here it goes.

Has anyone tried offering any of the ladies with "homeless" signs in the area some money for services? I saw one near Wegmans and figured it may work out well or could end with her screaming obscenities.

Not planning to do it, but figured that I may ask just in case there is a situation where I want to try.

Jusblaze1
06-07-22, 11:56
OK, this may stir up some negative emotions but here it goes.

Has anyone tried offering any of the ladies with "homeless" signs in the area some money for services? I saw one near Wegmans and figured it may work out well or could end with her screaming obscenities.

Not planning to do it, but figured that I may ask just in case there is a situation where I want to try.Where you going to try this? While they are panhandling in the middle of the median?

WinstonSmith84
06-07-22, 13:04
Where you going to try this? While they are panhandling in the middle of the median?Probably not going to try it, but more seeking advice or stories from those who have tried something similar in the past. MAYBE I would try if I here of success stories. Just with the lack of options / variety in the immediate area, I thought I would explore possibilities. Just looking at it as a situation where each has something that the other wants.

Flfcsr
06-15-22, 17:42
Probably not going to try it, but more seeking advice or stories from those who have tried something similar in the past. MAYBE I would try if I here of success stories. Just with the lack of options / variety in the immediate area, I thought I would explore possibilities. Just looking at it as a situation where each has something that the other wants.I haven't done it, but I remember someone posting on the Baltimore board about having some success with this in Howard County in Columbia, actually. They might be amenable to it, and if not you can always apologize and go on your way.