PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

BallSwinger
12-06-13, 21:32
Pretty slow up here in Frederick, it seems.

Nashville, TN board guy in the area for work.

Dreamed I visited The Silver Lining today and got a very bold mid-40's Asian attendant that goes by Nina. .8 for an hour + TS. She tested the waters pretty early during the TS, then went full tease for the flip. I requested a soft massage and she accommodated. After the flip and a HJ, she spent the remaining 20 minutes doing deep muscle work on the back. I think she popped every back vertebrate I had. She never stated gratuity, but I was so relaxed, I added another .6 for her effort and follow-up. No idea if more is on the menu, but I tend to think not.

BS

Brom226
12-08-13, 11:42
Pretty slow up here in Frederick, it seems.

Nashville, TN board guy in the area for work.

Dreamed I visited The Silver Lining today and got a very bold mid-40's Asian attendant that goes by Nina. .8 for an hour + TS. She tested the waters pretty early during the TS, then went full tease for the flip. I requested a soft massage and she accommodated. After the flip and a HJ, she spent the remaining 20 minutes doing deep muscle work on the back. I think she popped every back vertebrate I had. She never stated gratuity, but I was so relaxed, I added another .6 for her effort and follow-up. No idea if more is on the menu, but I tend to think not.

BSI stopped by the other day and I'm glad to see they have changed management. The last time I went was in the spring and it was pretty terrible, but Jenny is back managing (I think she is the manager) and hopefully it'll be a little better. I drew Mimi, and she is probably in her mid 30's and attractive with a great body. Much much better then the beast I saw last spring, who I walked out on. I only went with the half hour, since I didn't know what I was getting. Mimi gave a pretty good thorough massage and was very talkative and friendly through out the session. The ending was very standard, but at least happy. Wasn't the best ending I've had, but this place is a good quick in and out session that I don't have to drive too far to get to, so I will definitely check it out again. Next time I'll see if more can be had.

One other thing I found out, is that they are now open 7 days a week and close at 9:30 now.

BallSwinger
04-26-14, 22:20
I've been working down in Gaithersburg and figured I'd drive up tonight to see how things were going at the Silver Lining.

Got there at 7 pm on a Sat night and there was only 1 car in the lot. Same mamason. I told her I wanted an hour for .8. I drew "Kim", about 40, nice body, not friendly. TS was mechanical and quick...no talk.

To the room and the massage was actually decent. Back lasted 1/2 the session...during which was covered and I told her I was OK with her ditching the towel if it made her life easier. She declined.

On the flip, she asked me if I wanted to take care of things or her. Of course, I said her. Out came the lotion. I asked for other options and was declined. Zero menu. She actually got bitchy about her arms getting tired and I said "I have 20 min left, squeeze harder or work harder". I couldn't even get topless. She tried to go CSI on me and tell me something about my "smoothness meaning I jerked off too much". I haven't worked myself in months since I have a steady gf.

Got my happiness and tipped .5 for the effort. ***** actually said "next time, bring more money". Umm, no.. , .5 was extradonarily gracious given the attitude. She tried to claim I was in there all the time be / see she recognized my scars and tats, but I haven't been there since my last report and the biggest tat she pointed at is new.

Bottom line, say you've been there before and play along. Those bitches can't keep track and try to bluff.

-BS.

AncientOne
05-20-14, 21:41
I've been working down in Gaithersburg and figured I'd drive up tonight to see how things were going at the Silver Lining.

Got there at 7 pm on a Sat night and there was only 1 car in the lot. Same mamason. I told her I wanted an hour for .8. I drew "Kim", about 40, nice body, not friendly. TS was mechanical and quick...no talk.

To the room and the massage was actually decent. Back lasted 1/2 the session...during which was covered and I told her I was OK with her ditching the towel if it made her life easier. She declined.

On the flip, she asked me if I wanted to take care of things or her. Of course, I said her. Out came the lotion. I asked for other options and was declined. Zero menu. She actually got bitchy about her arms getting tired and I said "I have 20 min left, squeeze harder or work harder". I couldn't even get topless. She tried to go CSI on me and tell me something about my "smoothness meaning I jerked off too much". I haven't worked myself in months since I have a steady gf.

Got my happiness and tipped .5 for the effort. ***** actually said "next time, bring more money". Umm, no.. , .5 was extradonarily gracious given the attitude. She tried to claim I was in there all the time be / see she recognized my scars and tats, but I haven't been there since my last report and the biggest tat she pointed at is new.

Bottom line, say you've been there before and play along. Those bitches can't keep track and try to bluff.

-BS.Just passing through this part of MD and checked USA board for "direction". Want to thank all you guys for the input. Only got asked twice "have you been here before". YES is the correct answer. My style is to give Mamasan a crisp hundred and I tell her for 30 minutes. When she tries to hand me the change I tell her to put it down on table as a tip and to send me a pretty girl. LOL. Drew "Laurie" who was a fun chick. Personable. Although massage was not great, ending was. As always in these AMP establishments, YMMV.

MrGot
06-09-14, 10:20
Dreamt of this place on previous days and usually service was ok but pricey. 6 + . 6. I had heard that lining may have gone through a change in management. In this dream the mama was different as were the providers. Standard nova finish but provider wanted to play with the babies. It was a strange dream this time. Probably will not dream like this for a while.

Nats53
10-17-14, 10:27
This appears to be a new player in Frederick. I took the plunge and can report receiving a terrific massage, but with no extras.

Its in a safe area and the spa is clean. My attendant was Jenny, very skilled, but again only legit goings on here.

Jf Faster
10-20-14, 09:58
This appears to be a new player in Frederick. I took the plunge and can report receiving a terrific massage, but with no extras.

Its in a safe area and the spa is clean. My attendant was Jenny, very skilled, but again only legit goings on here.Agree that there were no extras, but it was still a somewhat unusual visit. Towel was removed by attendant so there was no draping for the entire massage (by her doing, not by my request). Attendant also permitted her headlights to be displayed and handled. Still no "other" extras. Haven't encountered a session quite like this before. Didn't ask for attendant's name, but she appeared older than the others who were there.

Nats53
10-24-14, 07:47
Although not technically a massage parlor, she does do massage. Saw her recently, strictly legit with no hint of extras.

She provides a good massage not a great one and the new spa in Frederick offers better quality at an affordable price.

Don't get me wrong, she is a nice gal, and the hot stones add something, but there are other options.

HandBanana
10-24-14, 14:54
Agree that there were no extras, but it was still a somewhat unusual visit. Towel was removed by attendant so there was no draping for the entire massage (by her doing, not by my request). Attendant also permitted her headlights to be displayed and handled. Still no "other" extras. Haven't encountered a session quite like this before. Didn't ask for attendant's name, but she appeared older than the others who were there.Jf, first off, thank you for posting about your experience and contributing to the forum; however, I must say the use of discretion when posting is extremely important. This place is in Frederick City and they have even more time on their hands than the Moco PD and I am sure they're just waiting to find a reason to hassle this new place. Instead of posting about your headlight fun I'd suggest leaving that for PM's to those who you trust. Although, no desired endings have been offered this place is clean, cheap and offers a damn good legit massage for the price. I'd hate to see a place like this come under fire well before things start to get good for us. Additionally, much like Nats post I received a damn good legit massage with no roaming or extras attempted or allowed.

Brom226
10-31-14, 20:16
Well, I've been to the new place twice now. Very good massage both times, but no extras. The second time I went, there was a lot of male traffic, but I could tell it was everyone's first time there. Two guys were walking in as I was leaving and one said, as he looked at me, "Oh, maybe they do!" Haha! I would have told him no, but I wasn't really in a position to say anything, so I just walked out. Who knows, he might of had better luck than I had.

The two massages I got were very good and if that's all you're looking for, then it's definitely worth the money. I'm not willing to give up on the place yet, they do give a very good massage, and who knows, it may get fun at a later date. Oh, one more thing. One thing I don't like, is that you can hear everything. Not very private as far as sound goes.

HandBanana
11-01-14, 19:49
Well, I've been to the new place twice now. Very good massage both times, but no extras. The second time I went, there was a lot of male traffic, but I could tell it was everyone's first time there. Two guys were walking in as I was leaving and one said, as he looked at me, "Oh, maybe they do!" Haha! I would have told him no, but I wasn't really in a position to say anything, so I just walked out. Who knows, he might of had better luck than I had.

The two massages I got were very good and if that's all you're looking for, then it's definitely worth the money. I'm not willing to give up on the place yet, they do give a very good massage, and who knows, it may get fun at a later date. Oh, one more thing. One thing I don't like, is that you can hear everything. Not very private as far as sound goes.Tell me about it! I was there when a guy came in talking abnormally loud for no apparent reason. Then to make it worse he began to moan like a weirdo. It was so loud my therapist and I looked at eachother and began to giggle. Then as if it couldn't get any worse his phone began to ring and his ringtone was Lady Gaga's Poker Face. Talk about mood killer! Gents, please remember to set your phones to vibrate and lower your voice.

John2626
12-15-14, 18:01
Please PM me with info on Autum Breese or Sabrina. I can share some info on Silver Lining Spa.

Zodiac69
12-26-14, 20:24
Tell me about it! I was there when a guy came in talking abnormally loud for no apparent reason. Then to make it worse he began to moan like a weirdo. It was so loud my therapist and I looked at eachother and began to giggle. Then as if it couldn't get any worse his phone began to ring and his ringtone was Lady Gaga's Poker Face. Talk about mood killer! Gents, please remember to set your phones to vibrate and lower your voice.If nothing other than a legit massage is offered, why is anyone paying for this?

HandBanana
12-29-14, 01:38
If nothing other than a legit massage is offered, why is anyone paying for this?Zodiac, that's a legit question. To answer your question, when new places open some of us spend our hard earned money to test the waters in hopes of finding an establishment worth writing home about. At times, it's well worth it as we find what those of us in this hobby are looking for and other times we are simply lucky to just get a decent massage. It's the ups and downs of this hobby. The place does offer decent massages which I will partake in from time to time despite there being no extras offered.

ShortRound7
01-21-15, 13:48
Just in case there is any question, AB is legit. Been there 6 time, never anything beyond a massage. Thankfully no moaners too, jeez guys get a hold of yourselves. Any questions you can PM me.

Nats53
02-01-15, 14:12
Zodiac, that's a legit question. To answer your question, when new places open some of us spend our hard earned money to test the waters in hopes of finding an establishment worth writing home about. At times, it's well worth it as we find what those of us in this hobby are looking for and other times we are simply lucky to just get a decent massage. It's the ups and downs of this hobby. The place does offer decent massages which I will partake in from time to time despite there being no extras offered.Sometimes we all just need a good high quality massage. I've here 3 times, no extras but a fine massage.

DvlDogg05
02-26-15, 18:47
Legit massage.

I got in for a good price. The massage was very nice. She didn't talk at all. But the massage was good.

PM if you need / want details.

BallSwinger
04-13-15, 23:44
Back in town for a few days and wondered if Silver Lining was still a decent place to go. I haven't seen any reviews for this year.

Thanks.

BS.

Andromeda66
04-21-15, 16:14
No changes at SL to report.

ZeusBeast2
06-12-15, 20:39
She is still around. Great service different location. PM me for more info.

Rwinmd
06-13-15, 11:22
She is still around. Great service different location. PM me for more info.Hi Zeusbeast2, in Fredrick from time to time, how is Sabrina doing, had several sessions with her then she vanished, where is she these days?

Jf Faster
06-16-15, 17:33
She is still around. Great service different location. PM me for more info.Check your PM folder please. Thanks.

RedRobinIdiot
07-11-15, 13:48
Check your PM folder please. Thanks.Can you pm me too. Please.

ZeusBeast2
07-18-15, 16:30
http://frederick.backpage.com/BodyRubs/treat-yourself-body-rubs-by-a-cute-college-girl/11257888

Lookbeterindrk
09-10-15, 01:05
I am in Fredrick for the fair and I have some down town before it starts.

Can anyone recommend an AMP close to this is area?

If you need to, PM me.

Looks better in the dark.

LexLuther
09-12-15, 11:25
I am in Fredrick for the fair and I have some down town before it starts.

Can anyone recommend an AMP close to this is area?

If you need to, PM me.

Looks better in the dark.Silver Lining Spa at 5816 Urbana Pike in Frederick. Number is: 301-846-4325.

The Silver Lining Spa takes cash only, no credit cards. One hour $80, half hour $60.

Hope you can go and enjoy it and that you will report back on your experience.

Thanks.

LexLuther.

HandBanana
11-27-15, 19:36
Anyone check out the new spot in Frederick? $70/ hr seems high for a new place without a table shower. Anyway, I might check it out the next time I am in the area.

Brom226
11-27-15, 22:42
Anyone check out the new spot in Frederick? $70/ hr seems high for a new place without a table shower. Anyway, I might check it out the next time I am in the area.Yeah, I've been twice. It's a do it yourselfer. The two girls I've seen there were young and give a nice massage, but they make you take care of yourself. Personally I'm not into that, but may wait a few months and try again, just in case something changes. Just know that the first hour will be just your back and you have to pay more to do your front. Also, the massage does lean toward a sensual massage minus the HE. They do hit some hot spots, and the first time I went, I would have bet any amount of money that a HE was bound to happen. Boy was I wrong.

TideLover
12-03-15, 20:52
I'll be up that way soon. Teena sounds like a good choice. Has anyone seen her and any details? I can return favors if you're ever in Alabama.

Nats53
12-04-15, 12:43
Yeah, I've been twice. It's a do it yourselfer. The two girls I've seen there were young and give a nice massage, but they make you take care of yourself. Personally I'm not into that, but may wait a few months and try again, just in case something changes. Just know that the first hour will be just your back and you have to pay more to do your front. Also, the massage does lean toward a sensual massage minus the HE. They do hit some hot spots, and the first time I went, I would have bet any amount of money that a HE was bound to happen. Boy was I wrong.A full hour and only your back is done and for $70 a pop! I'll pass, but thanks for a quality review.

BigRav
03-14-16, 09:49
Long time lurker and monger here, first time poster. I've dreamed about visiting Silver lining more than a few times over the last year. Hour is 80 and includes a table shower if you'd like.

They always wash all the proper places very thoroughly. I've visited 2 providers here, one of which has moved on which is a shame.

Both appeared to be in their 40's and provided a decent full body massage. Was always treated very well, although they expect a generous tip.

Place isn't the newest and cleanest but I've always been treated like a King.

I think YMMV here. PM me for more details.

I would recommend if you don't mind mid 40's providers.

Hope this helps someone out there! I'll be posting some more reviews in other forums around the Maryland / VA boards.

BigRav.

Soldier826
03-30-16, 12:21
Well I finally had a dream with Sabrina.

First time going I was skeptical about how it would end. It was a very legit massage at first but I did leave not stressed.

Definitely feel like it gets better the more you visit. Again YMMV but I would recommend.

FrdRanger254
03-30-16, 20:20
I dream of Sabrina at least 2 times a month. It is one of the best massages I have ever had. Over the years I've gotten to know her on a more personal level as well. Keep dreaming and get to know her better.

Well I finally had a dream with Sabrina.

First time going I was skeptical about how it would end. It was a very legit massage at first but I did leave not stressed.

Definitely feel like it gets better the more you visit. Again YMMV but I would recommend.

Mr Old Style
04-11-16, 20:06
Guys, I'm new to Frederick. Does anyone know anything about http://dawndavidsonentert.wix.com/dawndavidson. Sounds way to good to to be real. Expensive yes, but still sounds exciting. I hesitate because I seem to remember a posting VERY similar to this in Milwaukee. And it sounded like the ad and the product were not even on the same planet. I also found several ad on Backpage with the same wording so I'm a little suspicious.

If necessary, I'll toftt, but hoping someone else has already partaken. Thanks to all.

Max #01
04-12-16, 09:40
Guys, I'm new to Frederick. Does anyone know anything about http://dawndavidsonentert.wix.com/dawndavidson. Sounds way to good to to be real. Expensive yes, but still sounds exciting. I hesitate because I seem to remember a posting VERY similar to this in Milwaukee. And it sounded like the ad and the product were not even on the same planet. I also found several ad on Backpage with the same wording so I'm a little suspicious.

If necessary, I'll toftt, but hoping someone else has already partaken. Thanks to all.The link was bad, perhaps because it was pulled? Regardless, Brunswick is such a small town (especially the downtown area) that I doubt any place like this could exist for long.

Mr Old Style
04-12-16, 16:53
The link was bad, perhaps because it was pulled? Regardless, Brunswick is such a small town (especially the downtown area) that I doubt any place like this could exist for long.Sorry about the link, the ad is still up on Frederick Backpage dated April 7th.

Max #01
04-13-16, 08:23
Sorry about the link, the ad is still up on Frederick Backpage dated April 7th.I found her through the BP ad. FYI, the link to her site on the BP page worked. Now that I have read her ad, this is a lot different than an AMP. She could survive in Brunswick if she remains low-key and doesn't do anything that would get the attention of zoning officials. Depending upon where her incall is located, there might be a visibility problem for guys coming & going. There are some newer housing developments up the hill from the old town. If she's in one of the new developments in a townhouse or apartment, she would have more of a chance of staying UTR.

I did find her detailed description of how she does the HE to be a bit more visible than most providers.

Don't know what to tell you. It would be nice to have found a review somewhere. I did some searching but came up empty.

Perhaps TOFFT is in order?

The NewGuy
04-13-16, 15:28
I found her through the BP ad. FYI, the link to her site on the BP page worked. Now that I have read her ad, this is a lot different than an AMP. She could survive in Brunswick if she remains low-key and doesn't do anything that would get the attention of zoning officials. Depending upon where her incall is located, there might be a visibility problem for guys coming & going. There are some newer housing developments up the hill from the old town. If she's in one of the new developments in a townhouse or apartment, she would have more of a chance of staying UTR.

I did find her detailed description of how she does the HE to be a bit more visible than most providers.

Don't know what to tell you. It would be nice to have found a review somewhere. I did some searching but came up empty.

Perhaps TOFFT is in order?The correct url is: http://dawndavidsonentert.wix.com/dawndavidson for some reason the link that was previously posted had a " . " at the end of the url.

MikeInDC
04-19-16, 16:31
The correct url is: http://dawndavidsonentert.wix.com/dawndavidson for some reason the link that was previously posted had a " . " at the end of the url.Damn, sounds like a hot time. Do you have a link to one of her backpage ads? I'm curious to see if there are any pics.

Thanks.

BoMcC
04-20-16, 16:06
I TOFTT since my regulars in MoCo are either on a break or not retuning calls. Dawn has a safe incall. Provides the massage on a table, almost exactly how she describes. Her technique doesn't seem to be pro, but it is thorough and maybe sometimes a little too forceful. Finish was standard, exactly how described. She's a pretty good looking woman as well. Don't know if other services may be offered. Didn't try or ask. Pics are fair approximation. Will want to verify so be prepared for that. I guess you can pm if you need other questions answered, but I would recommend if you enjoy the massage portion of MP service.

Mr Old Style
04-20-16, 16:40
Damn, sounds like a hot time. Do you have a link to one of her backpage ads? I'm curious to see if there are any pics.

Thanks.Here is the Backpage Link. Hope it helps.

MikeInDC
04-20-16, 22:32
I TOFTT since my regulars in MoCo are either on a break or not retuning calls. Dawn has a safe incall. Provides the massage on a table, almost exactly how she describes. Her technique doesn't seem to be pro, but it is thorough and maybe sometimes a little too forceful. Finish was standard, exactly how described. She's a pretty good looking woman as well. Don't know if other services may be offered. Didn't try or ask. Pics are fair approximation. Will want to verify so be prepared for that. I guess you can pm if you need other questions answered, but I would recommend if you enjoy the massage portion of MP service.Where did you see pics?

Here is the Backpage Link. Hope it helps.Where is the link?

YibiMan
04-21-16, 00:47
I've been a regular at AB for over a year. The place is legit and provides a very good massage. I'd suggest asking for Jenny or Susan, both give a deep massage and hot stones are included. After a couple of visits they've warmed up to me and provided some extras, but nothing sexual. It's a good place to stray off the frustration of not having other MP's in the area. Some of the girls double at Serenity Spa, but the location at AB has better parking and hours. Frederick and the county are spare with providers, haven't had a chance to try Silver Linings, maybe someone can update on their offerings. I've also chatted with the girls at Hagerstown, but no luck in getting prompt responses on offerings. Any other suggestions for the area? Seems Frederick is dry on providers.

BoMcC
04-21-16, 09:03
Where did you see pics?

Where is the link?http://maryland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/see-what-all-the-fuss-is-about-sexy-and-classy-mature-blonde-ready-to-have-fun/13140539

Brom226
05-19-16, 20:04
Anyone been to the new place in Urbana? It's advertised on backpage, and if you google the number, it's also on a couple of escort sites. I've been three times and have only gotten a massage, but I wonder? Anyone experienced anything different? Both girls are young and attractive.

Nats53
05-21-16, 09:14
Anyone been to the new place in Urbana? It's advertised on backpage, and if you google the number, it's also on a couple of escort sites. I've been three times and have only gotten a massage, but I wonder? Anyone experienced anything different? Both girls are young and attractive.Sounds to me this spa is a legit place, especially since you've been there now 3 times. What was the quality and price of what you received?

Jusblaze1
05-22-16, 13:03
http://frederick.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rubs-with-busty-wife/13867372

Hoping to get some reviews on her.

Mr Old Style
05-23-16, 17:07
http://frederick.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-rubs-with-busty-wife/13867372

Hoping to get some reviews on her.Ad is now gone. If it was about a "busty wife" and the location was "20 minutes north of Frederick" in PA, forget it. I made that mistake. Waste of gasoline. Not very good looking, not nude, saggy breasts, crappy massage in a cat smell filled basement.

Dick Balz
05-23-16, 17:19
Mr. Old Style, I too checked her out. Very weird, her husband opened the door, and some woman in her 80's was in the living room. The husband took me to the basement door, and told me to go down there. The "table" was next to the washing machine and dryer. She was quite the talker, her massage was just okay, and she had the weirdest nips on her big tits I have ever seen. And not in a good way, I might add! The cost was 60 or 65 bucks for an hour if I remember right. I agree it is a mistake to visit her. Dick.

Jusblaze1
05-24-16, 02:56
Any luck since giving her a try? I have been in frederick for going on 2 months and after leaving 4 to 5 masseuse back in virginia and they were top of the line and inexpensive. I've had no luck in this area.

Ad is now gone. If it was about a "busty wife" and the location was "20 minutes north of Frederick" in PA, forget it. I made that mistake. Waste of gasoline. Not very good looking, not dude, saggy breasts, crappy massage in a cat smell filled basement.

Jusblaze1
05-25-16, 00:52
First time at AMP in area. PM me if you have anything to share and I will give info.

BillyLus
05-25-16, 14:56
First time at AMP in area. PM me if you have anything to share and I will give info.What areas are you interested in? Only Frederick. How about Columbia, EC, Silver Spring? I have info on those areas.

Brom226
05-25-16, 19:04
Sounds to me this spa is a legit place, especially since you've been there now 3 times. What was the quality and price of what you received?You very well may be right, and there was a time that I would agree that 3 times is plenty, but lately, there seems to be parlors opening up that seem "legit", but after many visits and a lengthy about of time, they start getting a little friskier and willing to help out a little. I'd love to think it's my charming personality and charisma, but I bet I'm not the only one that's experienced this. This place might be legit, but it seems odd that they advertise on escort sites, unless they are trying to get assholes like me to pay for nothing. LOL! The last time I was there, when I was leaving, there were 3 young guys waiting for a massage and this was 10:00 at night when they're suppose to close.

Mr Old Style
07-16-16, 14:13
I've been to Sliver Lining a couple of times and I planning on a trip up to PA tomorrow. The spas I am looking at are Green Spa in Newcastle, and the three in Chambersburg. Any recommendations or suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Rafen
07-18-16, 09:23
You very well may be right, and there was a time that I would agree that 3 times is plenty, but lately, there seems to be parlors opening up that seem "legit", but after many visits and a lengthy about of time, they start getting a little friskier and willing to help out a little. I'd love to think it's my charming personality and charisma, but I bet I'm not the only one that's experienced this. This place might be legit, but it seems odd that they advertise on escort sites, unless they are trying to get assholes like me to pay for nothing. LOL! The last time I was there, when I was leaving, there were 3 young guys waiting for a massage and this was 10:00 at night when they're suppose to close.I've been there a couple a times. It's a legit place with no hint of anything else. Clean with rooms where the walls don't go to the ceiling and curtains over the doorways. 60 for an hour back massage. They have a timer running. After the hour is over, they ask you if you want your front massaged for another 20, but that's just your head, chest, and legs. The masseuse is in her late 20's, Chinese, and pretty. Overall a decent massage.

Mannerism30
09-04-16, 23:36
I went to the location in north Frederick that advertises as open late. Works for me since I work a shift that gets me off work later anyway. So I made the call to see if I can come and get a yes. Ad says $45. Phone call lady quoted $50. I get there and the therapist says $60. When I tell her the lady on phone quoted $50, she looks at her phone, pretends to text, and says you can go $55.

I should've left. But wait, it gets weirder. I'm laying on the table and she asks me if I want my message medium. I say HARD. She doesn't understand. Just looks at me. So I say "FIRM". Just looks at me. I can't think of another way of saying this now. So I say "tough". She replies "ok" and proceeds to give me THE CRAPPIEST MASSAGE I HAVE EVER HAD. To make small talk I ask her "How is your day today?" 5 words. She stops. Just stops. I look back to see what's going on. She is just staring. I ask her "Do you understand the question how is your day?" She then leaves the room. When she came back, she gave me my money back, put her hand on her throat and said "I'm not feeling well. I'm sorry". Then she disappeared. Literally left. I shook my head, got up, and walked to my car. I called the business number and told the lady who picked up what happened. She was understanding. I was afraid she wouldn't get my reason for calling. To get my money back was great, but to waste time really irked me.

NEVER AGAIN.

Randalthor
09-05-16, 11:26
I went to the location in north Frederick that advertises as open late. Works for me since I work a shift that gets me off work later anyway. So I made the call to see if I can come and get a yes. Ad says $45. Phone call lady quoted $50. I get there and the therapist says $60. When I tell her the lady on phone quoted $50, she looks at her phone, pretends to text, and says you can go $55.

I should've left. But wait, it gets weirder. I'm laying on the table and she asks me if I want my message medium. I say HARD. She doesn't understand. Just looks at me. So I say "FIRM". Just looks at me. I can't think of another way of saying this now. So I say "tough". She replies "ok" and proceeds to give me THE CRAPPIEST MASSAGE I HAVE EVER HAD. To make small talk I ask her "How is your day today?" 5 words. She stops. Just stops. I look back to see what's going on. She is just staring. I ask her "Do you understand the question how is your day?" She then leaves the room. When she came back, she gave me my money back, put her hand on her throat and said "I'm not feeling well. I'm sorry". Then she disappeared. Literally left. I shook my head, got up, and walked to my car. I called the business number and told the lady who picked up what happened. She was understanding. I was afraid she wouldn't get my reason for calling. To get my money back was great, but to waste time really irked me.

NEVER AGAIN.Got a link to that advertiser? Frederick isn't a great spot for massage unless it's a UTR mom.

Are.

Mannerism30
09-08-16, 11:32
Got a link to that advertiser? Frederick isn't a great spot for massage unless it's a UTR mom.

Are.http://frederick.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-staffs-45-hr-call-today-serenity-foot-spa-301-693-2575-174-thomas-johnson-drive-203ls/14833288

I'd appreciate any UTR you may be aware of. You can see my posts that I've contributed. Fairly new to site.

Crude Oil
10-02-16, 13:26
Has anyone every ask just for like a half hour of just a table shower? I think that's the best part of the whole experience but when providers do offer a table shower, it's super brief. The massages are usually lousy anyway.

Thanks.

John2626
10-21-16, 13:13
I saw that Autumn Breeze was busted a week ago. I didn't think any extras could be had there. PM me if you have something on this place. Thanks!

Caladelind
10-21-16, 20:34
As was SERENITY FOOT SPA, owned by the same if I heard right.

I saw that Autumn Breeze was busted a week ago. I didn't think any extras could be had there. PM me if you have something on this place. Thanks!

NothingSerious
11-02-16, 00:17
Tried the place in Urbana. Legit. Great massage.

YibiMan
11-02-16, 20:32
I saw that Autumn Breeze was busted a week ago. I didn't think any extras could be had there. PM me if you have something on this place. Thanks!I've been a regular there and never got offered any extras. Anyone know which of the ladies got arrested?

Dairyman
11-07-16, 08:56
I dream of Sabrina at least 2 times a month. It is one of the best massages I have ever had. Over the years I've gotten to know her on a more personal level as well. Keep dreaming and get to know her better.Apparently she has gone completely legit. Nothing. A real shame because she was awesome if you got to know her.

Rubie
02-16-17, 19:27
In search of AMP either in Frederick or one of the closest surrounding city's. Would someone kindly PM me with some good places?

FrdRanger254
02-17-17, 09:00
Seen her yesterday. Business as usual for me. But I know she's hit and miss with a lot of reg. The min its a miss for me ill stop seeing her.

Apparently she has gone completely legit. Nothing. A real shame because she was awesome if you got to know her.

Jf Faster
02-17-17, 18:16
Seen her yesterday. Business as usual for me. But I know she's hit and miss with a lot of reg. The min its a miss for me ill stop seeing her.That makes it a tough call. She's like the little girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead--when she was good, she was very, very good, but when she was bad, she was horrid. She was very, very good in her townhouse basement phase, but horrid in her prior commercial spa phase. If there's a reasonable likelihood of meeting the horrid Sabrina in her current phase, it may not be worth it. On the other hand, the chance of a very, very good Sabrina may take some pondering. Any other reports from members on recent interactions?

DC Outlaw
02-24-17, 13:15
That makes it a tough call. She's like the little girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead--when she was good, she was very, very good, but when she was bad, she was horrid. She was very, very good in her townhouse basement phase, but horrid in her prior commercial spa phase. If there's a reasonable likelihood of meeting the horrid Sabrina in her current phase, it may not be worth it. On the other hand, the chance of a very, very good Sabrina may take some pondering. Any other reports from members on recent interactions?You have peeked my interest. I don't get to Frederick often but will in the area for a little while. Can anyone confirm if this is the same Sabrina? https://mobile.twitter.com/Sab_By.

I feel like placing a bet.

MassageFan82
02-25-17, 18:08
You have peeked my interest. I don't get to Frederick often but will in the area for a little while. Can anyone confirm if this is the same Sabrina? https://mobile.twitter.com/Sab_By.

I feel like placing a bet.No that is not her. Sabrina is Asian.

Ride00
03-03-17, 12:22
I stopped by here this week. Parking is best behind the building. They are on the 2nd floor. Curtains for a door and the walls don't go to the ceiling. The service I received from Asian Sarah was fantastic. 90 minutes of a good firm massage from head to toe. They have chairs just for foot massages if that is your liking. One dollar a minute and nothing else was offer or implied. By the way Sarah is a real cutie. There number is 301-XXX-7846 Zip 21704.

YibiMan
03-14-17, 22:47
Went to check out Autumn Breeze yesterday after being out of town for several weeks and found the place closed. Hope to save you the trip if you were planning to visit. That's a big loss for me.

Jusblaze1
03-20-17, 14:43
No that is not her. Sabrina is Asian.Asian Sabrina strictly states that she does not offer anything other than a legit massage. Please PM me if you know more on this, as I can't fathom WTF there are no private home, townhouse, apt etc providers in Frederick or Hagerstown or anywhere remotely close.

Jusblaze1
03-20-17, 14:45
In search of AMP either in Frederick or one of the closest surrounding city's. Would someone kindly PM me with some good places?Any one p, you with anything good?

Crude Oil
04-22-17, 15:43
http://frederick.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massages-for-hung-men/20992963

I took the plunge and went up just outside of Gettysburg to see this lady. She has a massage table in her basement with clean sheets and towels. She's a nice lady with some huge knockers. The damage was $65.00 for a one hour massage. She does do the full hour and is quite the talker. I left happy. I don't think there is anything else on the menu but I didn't ask. I think I would repeat. The massage was pretty decent.

Rumbles
04-27-17, 22:00
Tried magic (spa center). Not what I'd like look wise, any help for frederick area? Looking for younger than 40 ish and pretty at least.

Jusblaze1
05-02-17, 11:34
http://frederick.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massages-for-hung-men/20992963

I took the plunge and went up just outside of Gettysburg to see this lady. She has a massage table in her basement with clean sheets and towels. She's a nice lady with some huge knockers. The damage was $65.00 for a one hour massage. She does do the full hour and is quite the talker. I left happy. I don't think there is anything else on the menu but I didn't ask. I think I would repeat. The massage was pretty decent.Not for me. Reviews say house smells like cat piss and husband is home during massage.

John2626
05-06-17, 09:48
Hoping someone is willing to share some info on an Asian provider. UTR providers must be out there. Please PM me if you're willing t help me out. Thanks.

Jokester1
05-07-17, 06:51
Hoping someone is willing to share some info on an Asian provider. UTR providers must be out there. Please PM me if you're willing t help me out. Thanks.Only in Frederick, or are you interested in other areas; E. G. , Baltimore, Laurel, Silver Spring, Columbia?

John2626
05-13-17, 14:04
Only in Frederick, or are you interested in other areas; E. G, Baltimore, Laurel, Silver Spring, Columbia?I would be interested in other areas, but outside of Frederick is tough for me to get to. With a great reason I could make the trip.

Jusblaze1
07-12-17, 21:57
I'm sure she has been reviewed on here but I'm looking for some pm info. On this lady. Who she will see who she not etc etc.

http://frederick.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-hawaiian-lomi-lomi808-386-5222/22494248

Perkinslp
07-13-17, 03:45
I'm sure she has been reviewed on here but I'm looking for some pm info. On this lady. Who she will see who she not etc etc.

http://frederick.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-hawaiian-lomi-lomi808-386-5222/22494248Works out of a basement studio in Westminster that's in a nice residential neighborhood. She says it's how she's putting her kids through college. Very pretty, nice professional massage with something special at the end. IMHO she's a much better option than any AMP in the area as long as your not looking for FS.

Bentley16
07-14-17, 01:46

http://frederick.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-hawaiian-lomi-lomi808-386-5222/22494248I agree Teena is a very sweet and pretty woman. Does work out of her basement and last time I was there the massage was. 80 hr. If you want to tip that's fine, if not that ok also. After a 1 hour massage you leave with a good massage and very happy. Would repeat again!!

SteveStone69
07-14-17, 20:51
I agree Teena is a very sweet and pretty woman. Does work out of her basement and last time I was there the massage was. 80 hr. If you want to tip that's fine, if not that ok also. After a 1 hour massage you leave with a good massage and very happy. Would repeat again!!Does she offer table shower or any shower at all?

Perkinslp
07-15-17, 17:47
Does she offer table shower or any shower at all?I don't believe so.

Bentley16
07-15-17, 22:32
I don't believe so.No table shower for sure. I think she does have a shower to get the oil off.

RubaDubdub01
08-16-17, 14:14
And need a good AMP reference. Will be staying in the Frederick or possibly Germantown area. Also let me know if there are any AMPs I should avoid!! Thanks in advance from NC.

BadNLovinIt72
08-18-17, 00:26
And need a good AMP reference. Will be staying in the Frederick or possibly Germantown area. Also let me know if there are any AMPs I should avoid!! Thanks in advance from NC.You're better off taking a look at the Montgomery County and Prince Georges County boards, since apparently that's where the AMP action is in these parts. Good luck.

Henlopen
08-18-17, 22:44
You're better off taking a look at the Montgomery County and Prince Georges County boards, since apparently that's where the AMP action is in these parts. Good luck.Agree, I live in Middletown {just outside Frederick city} and the area is not good for spas- try Baltimore, or closer to DC.

Jf Faster
08-19-17, 13:17
What about Sabrina? I see her occasionally posting in Walkersville but too many questions to try to make an appointment. Has she gone completely legitimate? Please feel free to PM me if you have information you can share. She was a good masseuse when she was an independent operator. I recall she ended up with a boyfriend that might have changed the calculus. Sometimes life gets in the way like that. Maybe like ATF Angela in MoCo.

Feldman
08-20-17, 12:36
What about Sabrina? I see her occasionally posting in Walkersville but too many questions to try to make an appointment. Has she gone completely legitimate? Please feel free to PM me if you have information you can share. She was a good masseuse when she was an independent operator. I recall she ended up with a boyfriend that might have changed the calculus. Sometimes life gets in the way like that. Maybe like ATF Angela in MoCo.Check your PM.

John2626
08-26-17, 09:42
Check your PM.Please PM me on Sabrena, I have always wanted to see her but too many things pointed to being a waste of time and money. Thanks!

John2626
12-09-17, 10:21
Anyone have any info on where / who provides men's haircut with a little something extra. I'm not expecting much, just a pretty female that flirts a little maybe brushes a boob on your shoulder. There has to be one out there that knows how to get a bigger tip by wearing something low cut and teasing a little.

John2626
01-03-18, 15:19
Any intel on Magic Foot Spa?

Is this place totally legit or can you at least get the standard HE?

Any info is appreciated!

Mannerism30
01-03-18, 19:33
Any intel on Magic Foot Spa?

Is this place totally legit or can you at least get the standard HE?

Any info is appreciated!I've been about 5 times. Cute therapists. Legit massage and very good. I repeat for atmosphere and availability than other places.

FrdRanger254
03-21-18, 19:20
Anyone have any Intel on this one. I'm getting a bad vibe from her messages back and forth.

RedsMan1
03-22-18, 13:54
Anyone have any Intel on this one. I'm getting a bad vibe from her messages back and forth.She is mentioned in the backpage section, first page so don't have to hunt throuhg a bunch of posts. Looks like I would stay away.

FrdRanger254
03-22-18, 23:58
Thanks for Intel. I asked her about the bad reviews and she swore it was the girl she used to work with giving her a bad name. She swore the pic she sent me was her.

She is mentioned in the backpage section, first page so don't have to hunt throuhg a bunch of posts. Looks like I would stay away.

Jusblaze1
04-02-18, 15:23
Can't believe in 2018 Frederick, Thurmont, Hagerstown, has no private masseuse workers. I know mongers know of private masseuse that don't post.

ScottFlMahalo
06-05-18, 09:24
I'm in the area this week and thinking about seeing Teena in Westminster. I've seen a few older posts and any feedback is appreciated. Her Hubby, as she calls him is stationed in Virgina and she currently goes back and forth and still has her setup at her home. Pless free tp PM. Thanks.

JamesGlia
06-10-18, 19:14
I'm in the area this week and thinking about seeing Teena in Westminster. I've seen a few older posts and any feedback is appreciated. Her Hubby, as she calls him is stationed in Virgina and she currently goes back and forth and still has her setup at her home. Pless free tp PM. Thanks.I'm also interested in finding a good fun massage person. If in Frederick or nearby that's great, if in other areas like Rockville, Gaithersburg, Silver Springs that's ok too. Can anyone help? I just moved to Frederick. Thanks.

GuideFan34
08-05-18, 17:22
Looking for a good legit massage, seems like it's between Magic foot and Joy foot. Trying to figure out between past reports, do both have younger than average providers?

Also, does Joy still only massage your back for an hour and make you pay $20 to massage the chest / head / legs?

Thanks.

Mannerism30
08-15-18, 23:47
And need a good AMP reference. Will be staying in the Frederick or possibly Germantown area. Also let me know if there are any AMPs I should avoid!! Thanks in advance from NC.To put it simple. There's none I'd recommend. At all. Check out other areas (PG County, Mont County).

Member #5795
09-09-18, 09:52
I haven't met this one yet but she's looking for some guys this morning before she leaves. She's in a motel in Rockville. Seniors hit me up for her number.

SR.

Brom226
09-10-18, 15:00
I went and checked out Annie's Spa in the 7th street shopping center. Seems legit so far, but I didn't really try to get her to do any extras, but she never hinted at anything, so I behaved myself. I might try it again and maybe get someone different. Anyone else go here and have a different experience?

Nats53
09-11-18, 08:31
I haven't met this one yet but she's looking for some guys this morning before she leaves. She's in a motel in Rockville. Seniors hit me up for her number.

SR.Shit reviews on the Montgomery Co board. Buyer beware!

JodySmitty
09-17-18, 21:18
Had mixed feelings on this place one provider go the extra mile with massage the next one nothing but handy work is available for the right one I just can't remember names.

John2626
11-03-18, 10:34
Anyone know what happened to June at Annie's Massage Spa in Frederick? She was there for a few months and then poof she's gone. Any intel would be appreciated. Please PM me with any other intel if you have something on Asian girls. Thanks!!

John2626
11-03-18, 11:14
Anyone know the name of the small, very young girl working at Joy Foot Spa in Urbana?

NothingSerious
11-03-18, 14:44
Anyone know the name of the small, very young girl working at Joy Foot Spa in Urbana?Her name is Lilly.

Pornicoptor
11-03-18, 23:41
Anyone know the name of the small, very young girl working at Joy Foot Spa in Urbana?Is there anything you'd like to share?

John2626
11-05-18, 23:11
Is there anything you'd like to share?If I had anything to share I wouldn't be begging for scraps. June at Annie's looked very promising, but after a little over a month she was gone. I'm sure she's working somewhere, hopefully someone knows something about her. As usual the Frederick area never seams to have any reliable providers.

Jusblaze1
11-07-18, 12:36
I'm in the area this week and thinking about seeing Teena in Westminster. I've seen a few older posts and any feedback is appreciated. Her Hubby, as she calls him is stationed in Virgina and she currently goes back and forth and still has her setup at her home. Pless free tp PM. Thanks.What happened to Teena. BP closed and seems she disappeared as well.

Perkinslp
11-07-18, 16:50
What happened to Teena. BP closed and seems she disappeared as well.I texted her a couple of weeks ago and she indicated she was still scheduling appointments.

Brom226
11-07-18, 18:07
Anyone know what happened to June at Annie's Massage Spa in Frederick? She was there for a few months and then poof she's gone. Any intel would be appreciated. Please PM me with any other intel if you have something on Asian girls. Thanks!!She could be at their Germantown location. She may be gone too. I had one from the frederick location that was a good find, but only saw her once and now she is gone. Most of the girls like to tease you, and make you think something good is coming, and then let you down when you stupidly buy extra time. Yes, I did that twice and it won't happen again. I wish that one girl was still there though. Oh well, I've got better alternatives anyway. Maybe in about a year, if it's still around, I'll try it again.

John2626
11-25-18, 22:38
During the past 6 or 7 weeks I made 5 trips to Annie's. Had WeWe, Cindy, YouYou and LeLe twice. Other than getting pretty good massages no extras were available. I gave some hints and offered some financial rewards but nothing. If you're interested in a great massage LeLe was pretty exceptional.

Went to Magic about a week ago and had Fay. Pretty young girl with an average massage. She was having nothing to do with extras.

If anyone is getting better mileage with any of these girls or parlors please post or PM me.

TheJonn
05-01-19, 01:46
So Frederick is pretty much dead huh? I've tried Annie's, magic, joy. Won't go back to silver lining after a couple bad experiences with pay providers. Anyone having any luck?

Jusblaze1
05-02-19, 23:37
So Frederick is pretty much dead huh? I've tried Annie's, magic, joy. Won't go back to silver lining after a couple bad experiences with pay providers. Anyone having any luck?Yes. It is a dead zone. Sucks. Not even any private ladies.

BaseballJones
07-30-19, 14:39
Anyone tried out ACU Massage in Urbana?

I also read the forum re: Sabrina in Walkersville. Can someone DM me regarding her?

Thanks, and be safe.

SwiftChariot
08-06-19, 16:08

I also read the forum re: Sabrina in Walkersville. Can someone DM me regarding her?

Thanks, and be safe.Acu is legit. I tried it right after seeing your post. Did some Joy Foot Spa with more fun, but still no HE. SL is all we got.

TheJonn
08-07-19, 14:56
SL is all we got.There is another option. Just had a pretty awesome experience. Keeping it on the dl for now. PM me for details.

WhiteRabbit88
08-07-19, 18:56
There is another option. Just had a pretty awesome experience. Keeping it on the dl for now. PM me for details.I searched the net, and looked up the abbreviations page on this site and couldn't find what SL stands for. Anyone care to educate me? Thanks in advance.

TheJonn
08-08-19, 03:24
I searched the net, and looked up the abbreviations page on this site and couldn't find what SL stands for. Anyone care to educate me? Thanks in advance.It means silver lining.

Jusblaze1
08-12-19, 00:20

Thanks, and be safe.Did you get any info on Sabrina in Walkersville?

PomLovesThais
08-12-19, 13:06
There is another option. Just had a pretty awesome experience. Keeping it on the dl for now. PM me for details.John Check pm request for place you found thanks.

PomLovesThais
08-12-19, 14:16
Did you get any info on Sabrina in Walkersville?I think she is 100% all legit only now.

TheJonn
08-13-19, 10:44
John Check pm request for place you found thanks.Sent, bud.

Jusblaze1
08-14-19, 13:26
Hey room I would like that info also. I went into SL once and the stench drove me out. That was my experience.

Dafrigginman
09-10-19, 10:03
There is another option. Just had a pretty awesome experience. Keeping it on the dl for now. PM me for details.Mind sharing this place?

Emmit Thurman
09-19-19, 11:06
There is another option. Just had a pretty awesome experience. Keeping it on the dl for now. PM me for details.May I ask you for this option, too? Thanks.

TheJonn
09-25-19, 11:14
Hey guys,

I hate to be this way but if you're a reg member with 0 helpful posts on the forum don't bother PMing me. As I stated before info is being kept on the DL so seniors and regs with a post history only.

Honestly though it's not that hard to figure out if you take a moment to look.

Mustang69
09-28-19, 18:04
Has anyone been to any of the following, Annie's massage spa, magic spa, or Joy foot spa and if so any extras to be had.

ESloan
10-04-19, 09:28
Has anyone been to any of the following, Annie's massage spa, magic spa, or Joy foot spa and if so any extras to be had.I have been to all three. Real hit or miss.

RubbinOnEmpty
11-30-19, 21:52
I have been to all three. Real hit or miss.I used to be in the hobby around DC 20 years ago and my current situation has me wishing to return. I went to Annie's today off Route as SL was booked with one girl for a few hours and it looked like hell there anyway. I booked a cute enough woman on the phone at Annie's who clearly could not understand much English and small talk was impossible. If nothing else, I wanted a deep massage and she proceeded to give a very soft, nearly worthless, massage. It may have been from not understanding me, poor training or not caring. She got close to my junk, but she made sure it remained covered up when I turned over and when I hinted at maybe more touch she said, "no touching, clearly knowing not to go there. " I was pretty blue balled by the end of hour and she asked if I wanted to upgrade to the 90 minutes, but it seemed it would just be more very poor massage. She did ask a few times if it was my first time, to which I wonder if I went back if there would be more. However, it seemed nothing more than a really poor quality legit place. Is there a trick that you guys use to ask? Will legit places port you for solicitation if you do? It used to be pretty apparent right away and I am out of practice. She did lay her body on me a little and I did touch her calf a little while she was massaging me and she didn't complain but she did leave the door cracked open and the set up didn't seem conducive to making me happy.

RubMeRight1
12-05-19, 16:01
Spent a 1/2 hour (. 6) today at SL. Drew Sara, exposed top (nice natural boobs), TS with HE (she wanted. 6, I offered. 4 and settled at. 5); was looking for more but not available. TS was good with a little tease here and there, on belly massage ok, short flip massage with FOV and tittles in my face; finished with a nice HE. Looking forward to going back next time I am in the area. Anybody have a better place to suggest in the Frederick area?

Perkinslp
12-10-19, 12:14
Spent a 1/2 hour (. 6) today at SL. Drew Sara, exposed top (nice natural boobs), TS with HE (she wanted. 6, I offered. 4 and settled at. 5); was looking for more but not available. TS was good with a little tease here and there, on belly massage ok, short flip massage with FOV and tittles in my face; finished with a nice HE. Looking forward to going back next time I am in the area. Anybody have a better place to suggest in the Frederick area?Perhaps I'm missing something in the Frederick area, but what is SL?

Perkinslp
12-10-19, 18:29
Perhaps I'm missing something in the Frederick area, but what is SL?Never mind I figured it out.

ESloan
12-14-19, 00:51
Check out Two sisters!

Ortho313
12-15-19, 13:00
Check out Two sisters!A little more information about why Two Sisters should be checked out would be appreciated. PM if necessary.

Ortho.

RubMeRight1
12-16-19, 16:22
Would you be a little more specific who these two sisters are. Thanks.

Check out Two sisters!

Ycwinva
12-30-19, 20:50
Check out Two sisters!ESloan is quite terse in his posts to say the least. But, I decided to give it a shot anyway.

The facility is spacious. Seemed newish. Seemed to be clean (more on that later). One person working. Definitely "mature" by any standard. Very short. Thick legs and a real ass. In good shape.

I asked for medium. She replied "medium and soft". I didn't know what that meant but said "sure". I got exactly that. One hand / forearm doing medium while the other hand was soft touch from the start. Lots of reach under and grazing. It was quite effective in getting me worked up and not able to relax with the massage at all. Contemplated the consequences of an early flip. Would I get shorted on time? Couldn't hold out so I flipped. A very polite and soft voice said "please tip me". I said "sure". She offered mouth. I opted for hand. Proceeded to give a nice edging experience, sucked on my nipples and no problem with OTC. I didn't want to see what was under so didn't try UTC. After I finished, she gave 100% of the remaining time with my choice of flipping back over or getting a nice leg, foot, head, and neck massage.

Now the negative. They do not change the sheets. While I was getting dressed, she straightened out the sheet, replaced the paper towel square in the face hole and put a new paper towel square in the center of the table at waist level. It's almost worse when they do it right in front of you and don't even realize that it is wrong. She wasn't trying to be lazy. Just doesn't get the concept of sanitary. I had to stop in the restroom on the way out to wash the now cemented toilet paper off of my dick that she had wrapped around it after I had finished and before putting the towel back over me to complete the massage. The table-side cleanup was a bucket of hot water and a sponge. I think we are probably sharing the sponge too.

I will not repeat due to cleanliness issues. Otherwise, it would have been a nice place.

Ycwinva
01-01-20, 12:14
ESloan is quite terse in his posts to say the least. But, I decided to give it a shot anyway.

The facility is spacious. Seemed newish. Seemed to be clean (more on that later). One person working. Definitely "mature" by any standard. Very short. Thick legs and a real ass. In good shape.

I asked for medium. She replied "medium and soft". I didn't know what that meant but said "sure". I got exactly that. One hand / forearm doing medium while the other hand was soft touch from the start. Lots of reach under and grazing. It was quite effective in getting me worked up and not able to relax with the massage at all. Contemplated the consequences of an early flip. Would I get shorted on time? Couldn't hold out so I flipped. A very polite and soft voice said "please tip me". I said "sure". She offered mouth. I opted for hand. Proceeded to give a nice edging experience, sucked on my nipples and no problem with OTC. I didn't want to see what was under so didn't try UTC. After I finished, she gave 100% of the remaining time with my choice of flipping back over or getting a nice leg, foot, head, and neck massage.

Now the negative. They do not change the sheets. While I was getting dressed, she straightened out the sheet, replaced the paper towel square in the face hole and put a new paper towel square in the center of the table at waist level. It's almost worse when they do it right in front of you and don't even realize that it is wrong. She wasn't trying to be lazy. Just doesn't get the concept of sanitary. I had to stop in the restroom on the way out to wash the now cemented toilet paper off of my dick that she had wrapped around it after I had finished and before putting the towel back over me to complete the massage. The table-side cleanup was a bucket of hot water and a sponge. I think we are probably sharing the sponge too.

I will not repeat due to cleanliness issues. Otherwise, it would have been a nice place.I've received several PMs from people who don't realize that the name of the place contains "Two Sisters".

Google for "Two Sisters massage Frederick Maryland".

178 Thomas Johnson Dr.

ChrlieBrown
01-02-20, 15:05
ESloan is quite terse in his posts to say the least. But, I decided to give it a shot anyway.

I will not repeat due to cleanliness issues. Otherwise, it would have been a nice place.Nice post. Whats did it run you. IMO lack of sanitary and I assume price is not for me. Columbia Condo's are still a good bet at 13.

BaseballJones
01-10-20, 09:38

Now the negative. They do not change the sheets. While I was getting dressed, she straightened out the sheet, replaced the paper towel square in the face hole and put a new paper towel square in the center of the table at waist level. It's almost worse when they do it right in front of you and don't even realize that it is wrong. She wasn't trying to be lazy. Just doesn't get the concept of sanitary..I had a dream with a similar experience. Will share, DM me. Anyone with info on "Dawn Davidson" from them? DM me.

Duuuuuuude
01-14-20, 16:15
Check out Two sisters!Thanks for the heads up. Finally had a chance to try the place out today. Best option in Frederick.

Bdubbb540
01-16-20, 18:08
I can not find a way to get a number or website for Two Sisters to book! Anyone have any info on this!? Can find their info but this has no way of contact.

Mr Old Style
01-16-20, 20:17
Based on the other comments in this thread over the past week or so, I visited Two Sisters for the first time. Pretty much as everyone has said, but I also think it was the best massage I've had in the US. She had me pretty near tears (in a very positive way) right after the flip. Got a fully clothed full hour for my. 6. If this place had a table shower, I might cash in my IRA and live there.

I will not repeat due to cleanliness issues. Otherwise, it would have been a nice place.

TheJonn
01-19-20, 19:04
Who do you d you have? Last few times I've been there it's been an older lady named Cici that gives light massages. I'm hoping they get some younger talent in.

Based on the other comments in this thread over the past week or so, I visited Two Sisters for the first time. Pretty much as everyone has said, but I also think it was the best massage I've had in the US. She had me pretty near tears (in a very positive way) right after the flip. Got a fully clothed full hour for my. 6. If this place had a table shower, I might cash in my IRA and live there.

Bdubbb540
01-27-20, 14:33
Going to try to dream about there this week. Will any of the practitioners there expose top or bottom during the HE dream part?

BaseballJones
01-29-20, 08:59
From STG. Had a dream. DM me for details.

MisterTeacher
01-29-20, 13:24
So is two sisters "legit" or not.

Going to try to dream about there this week. Will any of the practitioners there expose top or bottom during the HE dream part?

Mr Old Style
01-29-20, 17:36
So is two sisters "legit" or not.Since Mid-December, I have received over 10 PM's from "Regular" Members who have 1-3 posts to their credit asking for info. On top of that, there are as many 1- 3 posters who have asked for information on the Frederick Massage page. None of them have posted any relevant information on their own, they have only asked questions. The way that this is supposed to work is that everyone helps each other. This is not a DIY site where you ask, "how to I change a water filer on a. " nor is it a site where senior members are supposed to help the rookies get laid, it is a a mutual assistance pact for everybody! If you look back at my early posts, you would see that I did the same thing and it was a Senior Member who read me the riot act. Now it's my turn. Don't expect anyone to respond to your questions, offer you tips, until you have submitted meaningful reports about your experiences. That's how it's done.

Now, welcome to the board!

Hugh Jardon
01-29-20, 20:32
Since Mid-December, I have received over 10 PM's from "Regular" Members who have 1-3 posts to their credit asking for info. On top of that, there are as many 1- 3 posters who have asked for information on the Frederick Massage page. None of them have posted any relevant information on their own, they have only asked questions. The way that this is supposed to work is that everyone helps each other. This is not a DIY site where you ask, "how to I change a water filer on a. " nor is it a site where senior members are supposed to help the rookies get laid, it is a a mutual assistance pact for everybody! If you look back at my early posts, you would see that I did the same thing and it was a Senior Member who read me the riot act. Now it's my turn. Don't expect anyone to respond to your questions, offer you tips, until you have submitted meaningful reports about your experiences. That's how it's done.

Now, welcome to the board!Bravo, MOS, and congrats on your 200th post!

Crude Oil
01-30-20, 09:05
Based on the other comments in this thread over the past week or so, I visited Two Sisters for the first time. Pretty much as everyone has said, but I also think it was the best massage I've had in the US. She had me pretty near tears (in a very positive way) right after the flip. Got a fully clothed full hour for my. 6. If this place had a table shower, I might cash in my IRA and live there.I recently visited. 60 for the hr, 40 for the tip. No table showers, massage was ok, CiCi, I think her name was had a nice attitude. I'm not sure if I'll repeat in the near future, dreamt OTC and leaving happy and relaxed though.

SingleDaddy400
01-30-20, 10:49
Anyone have any luck finding the phone number? I can only find the address. (Yes I know I'm new, sorry).

Crude Oil
01-30-20, 12:11
Took the plunge recently. Nice place, no table shower, I opted for the hour. It was an OK massage and I dreamt I left happy and relaxed. OTC was as far as I got. I'm not sure if I would repeat. There's nothing wrong with the place I just want more options.

Mike85
01-30-20, 12:29
I've received several PMs from people who don't realize that the name of the place contains "Two Sisters".

Google for "Two Sisters massage Frederick Maryland".T. Johnson drive.

As for not changing the sheets, that is nasty.

MisterTeacher
01-31-20, 10:53
T. Johnson drive.

As for not changing the sheets, that is nasty.I absolutely expected that response. I've been out of the loop and last used RBMPS for information. My last two experiences at SL were horrible. The second time I was hoping someone like Koko was there. She was worth it back in the day. The Gettysburg area looks interesting. I don't recall anything being there since that place on 30 with the elevated hot tub shut down on the 90's. Two girls from there used to come into the bar I worked. Now I'm short on time and don't want to drive. I'm even keeping a lookout for home situations. I'll provide information as I get it.

PomLovesThais
02-01-20, 05:50
I absolutely expected that response. I've been out of the loop and last used RBMPS for information. My last two experiences at SL were horrible. The second time I was hoping someone like Koko was there. She was worth it back in the day. The Gettysburg area looks interesting. I don't recall anything being there since that place on 30 with the elevated hot tub shut down on the 90's. Two girls from there used to come into the bar I worked. Now I'm short on time and don't want to drive. I'm even keeping a lookout for home situations. I'll provide information as I get it.The Gettysburg thread is not technically accurate. The locations are actually chambersburg and greencastle. If you spent a few minutes on those boards you would know that. I even have posted about that In the past.

MisterTeacher
02-02-20, 14:32
[Deleted by Admin]

Please don't feed the trolls, just report the post, add them to your ignore list and read about more pussy

A2

Mr Old Style
02-07-20, 16:04
I decided to make sure my first visit wan't an anomaly, so I did a repeat visit last week. Avoided the used sheet issue by going early in the day. This time, the only one there was Amy / Amie and she didn't know who "Wendy" (the first time) was. I guess it was too early because she was the only one there and kept the door cracked open during the session so she could hear the door and phone. Again she remained clothed thru out the session, and while a great massage, there was too little tickling / teasing of the boys before the flip to really make me happy (I enjoy the rear sack tickling thing and would be happy to have them played with for hours.). One of the problems I have with AMP's is that I can't seem to communicate what I want in the way of enjoyment before the flip. Her performance on the turn was fine and again massaged me for the full hour including a great foot massage. Not as much fun as last time but at 60/40 the price is right. Still wish for a table shower.

Keep those reviews coming!

John2626
02-10-20, 11:41
Is anyone having any luck at Annie's? Iv had some really great massages and a lot of teasing with no end results. I like the girls and they give a great massage, but I'm left hanging. If anyone has a cure for yellow fever in Frederick please DM me. Thanks!

ESloan
02-16-20, 02:11
Is anyone having any luck at Annie's? Iv had some really great massages and a lot of teasing with no end results. I like the girls and they give a great massage, but I'm left hanging. If anyone has a cure for yellow fever in Frederick please DM me. Thanks!I went there about 4-5 times. Good experience once.

Crude Oil
02-17-20, 16:59
I went there about 4-5 times. Good experience once.Great massage. Not a hint of anything else. They will do the full hour.

MisterTeacher
02-19-20, 15:12
Has anyone been to SL lately? I got burned two times in a row with an older provider. Like in her 50's /60's older. I swear to God that, on the flip, she was literally blowing. Have they gotten in any new blood? I miss Koko.

Soldier826
02-19-20, 17:19
Finally had a dream about them yesterday.

First I want to say I did leave relaxed. And the flip was alright but nothing to brag about. They did do the weak sheet change at the end in front of me like previously reported. I would also rate the massage as decent 6/10.

Maybe I'm just spoiled from always going to places down in Laurel. However I would not repeat and would save money for better places elsewhere.

ScotBiggie
03-04-20, 12:26
Gave the place a visit the other day. Most likely won't go back. The massage was terrible and sometimes painful, even after saying so. Flip was alright. Lady left the room a few times to answer the phone or the door.

Rhpl83
03-13-20, 12:47
Nothing fancy about the place, same experience similar to the earlier reports. A middle aged women by Amy provided a massage. Upon flip did provide a HE and exposed her tops.

Damage was 80 for hr with 40 as tips.

MisterTeacher
05-04-20, 11:06
Skipthegames is getting absolutely hammered with advertising of new massage places in Frederick. Is there any truth to it or is this just the typical scam?

ESloan
06-08-20, 08:25
I revisited two sisters over the weekend. Got 45 minutes of a crappy massage from a new younger lady. Completely disappointed. Probably won't go back.

John2626
06-08-20, 11:45
I revisited two sisters over the weekend. Got 45 minutes of a crappy massage from a new younger lady. Completely disappointed. Probably won't go back.Was she Asian? He?

ESloan
06-09-20, 12:22
Was she Asian? He?Young Asian lady.

ESloan
06-19-20, 10:11
New lady just started. You will not be disappointed if you used to like their services.

John2626
06-28-20, 09:21
Thanks for the report. Did you catch her name? I'd love to make an appointment. Was there one time and left a little disappointed. Had an older provider that rushed everything and shorted my time.

New lady just started. You will not be disappointed if you used to like their services.

ESloan
06-30-20, 14:39
Thanks for the report. Did you catch her name? I'd love to make an appointment. Was there one time and left a little disappointed. Had an older provider that rushed everything and shorted my time.Her name was Lisa. I didn't catch the other younger lady who I did not like.

Mrondin
07-06-20, 09:10
Saw Lisa. Great massage. Expensive up-sell, but good in a pinch.

ESloan
07-06-20, 11:35
Saw Lisa. Great massage. Expensive up-sell, but good in a pinch.I returned to Lisa yesterday, I just matched the hourly and and left happy.

ChrlieBrown
07-07-20, 16:26
I returned to Lisa yesterday, I just matched the hourly and and left happy.What they charging?

SweetDickBilly
07-13-20, 12:51
Hello all,

I thought I'd add a report from silver lining to contribute to the board. I went in on Friday 7/10 around 2 pm. Rang the doorbell and was let in. Was greeted by a Korean woman in her late 30's- early 40's, said her name was Sonja? Paid 80 for an hour. Was led to the table shower room and got a thorough table shower. Plenty of attention was paid to the boys. Was dried off and led back to the massage room. Laid face down and the massage was started. I started touching Sonja to let her know I wasn't a cop. There was a miss communication where she was telling me I needed to sanitize my hands but I thought she was telling me I needed to tip her. So I got out the tip and gave it to her. Was laying face up this time and she jumped right into the HE. Exposed her top, let me do some OTC touching on the kitty. HE was good, massage was terrible. Paid 80 for the tip, which I know is expensive, but there aren't a lot of options here in Frederick.

ChrlieBrown
07-14-20, 09:16
Hello all,

I thought I'd add a report from silver lining to contribute to the board. I went in on Friday 7/10 around 2 pm. Rang the doorbell and was let in. Was greeted by a Korean woman in her late 30's- early 40's, said her name was Sonja? Paid 80 for an hour. Was led to the table shower room and got a thorough table shower. Plenty of attention was paid to the boys. Was dried off and led back to the massage room. Laid face down and the massage was started. I started touching Sonja to let her know I wasn't a cop. There was a miss communication where she was telling me I needed to sanitize my hands but I thought she was telling me I needed to tip her. So I got out the tip and gave it to her. Was laying face up this time and she jumped right into the HE. Exposed her top, let me do some OTC touching on the kitty. HE was good, massage was terrible. Paid 80 for the tip, which I know is expensive, but there aren't a lot of options here in Frederick.Good to see that place is still a total waste of time.

Tytechie
07-15-20, 22:39
What they charging?60 for the hour.

Have also seen Lisa, will go back. With my regular services in Laurel nerfed, she provides the same or better that is available there.

ThomasLong
07-16-20, 12:38
60 for the hour.

Have also seen Lisa, will go back. With my regular services in Laurel nerfed, she provides the same or better that is available there.Does anybody have their phone number. My search returns no result for two sisters.

Thanks.

PomLovesThais
07-16-20, 22:34
Does anybody have their phone number. My search returns no result for two sisters.

Thanks.I googled two sisters massage Frederick md and it came right up.

ThomasLong
07-17-20, 10:43
I googled two sisters massage Frederick md and it came right upGot it, the first link was taking me to help and I couldn't find it there. Thank you for your help and sorry about the trouble.

John2626
07-19-20, 08:54
Are they wearing a mask during the massage? Will I have to keep a mask on the whole time? If so doesn't sound very relaxing.

Thanks!!

60 for the hour.

Have also seen Lisa, will go back. With my regular services in Laurel nerfed, she provides the same or better that is available there.

Tytechie
07-19-20, 10:48
Are they wearing a mask during the massage? Will I have to keep a mask on the whole time? If so doesn't sound very relaxing.

Thanks!!Masks on, temperature check, hand sanitizer. Standard covid precautions.

John2626
07-19-20, 12:51
Was thinking about stopping at Annie's this past Friday until I called and the middle aged white guy answered the phone. Totally rude and had the attitude of I was bothering him. I've been there before and he was working the front desk and I got the same attitude then. Definitely makes me feel uncomfortable. Anyone else get the same vibe from this guy? My opinion he's not good for business. Feel free to PM.

PomLovesThais
07-19-20, 16:55
Was thinking about stopping at Annie's this past Friday until I called and the middle aged white guy answered the phone. Totally rude and had the attitude of I was bothering him. I've been there before and he was working the front desk and I got the same attitude then. Definitely makes me feel uncomfortable. Anyone else get the same vibe from this guy? My opinion he's not good for business. Feel free to PM.The guy is a joke.

DForq2010
07-21-20, 11:58
I googled two sisters massage Frederick md and it came right up.I googled it and still cannot find anything on a "Two Sisters Massage" in Frederick md, any help?

Mr Old Style
07-21-20, 15:29
Has anyone tried the Four Hand Massage at Annies? Sounds like it could be fun, but expensive if a vanilla massage is all that is available. Thanks for any info you can provide.

PomLovesThais
07-21-20, 22:08
I googled it and still cannot find anything on a "Two Sisters Massage" in Frederick md, any help?I go to yahoo type in name and it's first listing don't know what to tell you.

Mr Old Style
07-22-20, 16:14
I googled it and still cannot find anything on a "Two Sisters Massage" in Frederick md, any help?OK, First, I Googled / Yahooed / Opera'd (all three) "Two Sisters" without the words "massage", without "Frederick", and without "MD" and they show up on the first page. Second, you have exactly two (at this date / time) posts, both within 5 minutes of each other asking others for information without any reports to your name. Lastly, I would suggest that you change your UID as a second google search shows pretty much who you are. Using the same "name" as your normal email account might not be the way to go. Just Saying.

MisterTeacher
07-23-20, 11:42
I came across this posting and wondered if anyone knows anything about it. I'm guessing most likely another scam, but I'm always hopeful.

https://harlothub.com/united-states/maryland/frederick/massage/877-886-4424-1912675.html

Anyone?

The Sarge
07-23-20, 15:16
I went there about 4-5 times. Good experience once.I've decided to just watch live feed porn hub live cams. Bust one out. Then go get a teasing massage. These women want to tickle my balls. But then act like they are legit. Stop tickling my balls and I want expect more!

John2626
07-25-20, 08:22
Hit two sisters yesterday afternoon. Lisa was the provider. Massage was not good, she's a sweetie and offers extras. I've had worse experiences, but I've definitely had better too. Doubt I'll repeat.

Mrondin
07-26-20, 10:09
Hit two sisters yesterday afternoon. Lisa was the provider. Massage was not good, she's a sweetie and offers extras. I've had worse experiences, but I've definitely had better too. Doubt I'll repeat.Last time I was there, Lisa gave me an excellent massage. Maybe she was having an off day.

RedClouds76
07-27-20, 15:28
Visited Two Sister in Frederick on Friday and opted for an hour. Asked for hard and that's what I got. It was painful but was nice too. Only HE and BJ were on the menu. Provider was old and I just went with normal ending. Costed. 6 + . 6. Will try one more time and will see if some one else is available.

MisterTeacher
07-28-20, 12:06
Did you get a name?

Visited Two Sister in Frederick on Friday and opted for an hour. Asked for hard and that's what I got. It was painful but was nice too. Only HE and BJ were on the menu. Provider was old and I just went with normal ending. Costed. 6 + . 6. Will try one more time and will see if some one else is available.

RedClouds76
07-30-20, 18:50
Did you get a name?Sorry was not much of my type. So didn't ask her name.

Jf Faster
08-08-20, 12:37
Would appreciate it if someone can PM me the telephone number or a website where they still advertise. I've been there several times, but never kept the number because it was easily accessible on CityGuide (which is no more). I have searched on Google, Yahoo, and Duck Duck search, but to no avail. I know where they are located, but don't want to just show up without an appointment. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

John2626
08-11-20, 08:02
Hit Annie's yesterday, provider was Tina. Fantastic massage with a lot of close contact and teasing. Anyone else able to get more than that? PM me!!

Thanks!!

Mr Old Style
08-23-20, 16:30
Visited Two Sisters yesterday midday. Drew Tina and after a hand wash & temp check we proceeded to the room. Massage was probably OK, if I was looking for just a massage, but there was very little teasing, I mean very little, if you could can a couple of tickles down the butt and over the sac teasing. On the flip she asked about a tip and out of frustration I held up four fingers. Well, she got the job done, but I've had better when I did it myself. Knew it was too good to be true when they first opened and everything got treatment.

I'll take an slightly over weight middle aged masseuse any day. Has anyone been to Green Castle / Chambersburg, or to PG County?

IllustriousOne
08-23-20, 17:15
Hit two sisters yesterday afternoon. Lisa was the provider. Massage was not good, she's a sweetie and offers extras. I've had worse experiences, but I've definitely had better too. Doubt I'll repeat.Hey John. What was the damage for your visit? And what was on the menu with Lisa? Haven't been to Two Sisters, do they have TS for us gents? Thanks.

The Sarge
08-23-20, 18:46
I went there today, got the same service as everyone else. We should probably just stop going and Posting about this place. All the posts say the same. Enjoy be discreet, English is their 2nd language by far.

Jusblaze1
08-23-20, 20:22
Hit Annie's yesterday, provider was Tina. Fantastic massage with a lot of close contact and teasing. Anyone else able to get more than that? PM me!!

Thanks!!Is this in frederick?

PomLovesThais
08-23-20, 20:32
Is this in frederick?I typed it into google for you and it's says 7th street.

Jusblaze1
08-24-20, 01:36
Is this in frederick?This place is legit. WTF. Cmon. Shopping center place.

PomLovesThais
08-24-20, 06:53
I went there today, got the same service as everyone else. We should probably just stop going and Posting about this place. All the posts say the same. Enjoy be discreet, English is their 2nd language by far.谢35874;. 你22909;.

Sarge I'll give you a tip. Learn a little of all the Asian languages good rewards if you do.

Jf Faster
09-06-20, 12:46
Visited recently. OK service, but limited, and high tip request. Will probably go back at some time, but won't be in a hurry to do so.

George803
09-15-20, 19:41
Saw Lisa. I thought the massage was good. Got topless prostate massage for $.

Mustang69
09-19-20, 14:13
Has anyone been to Joy Foot Spa 3xx4 Worthington Blvd, #201.

Frederick, Maryland 2xx04 any info would be welcomed.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-joy-foot-spa-frederick-md-49531#rubmaps.

Truckie2
09-20-20, 09:09
Has anyone been to Joy Foot Spa 3xx4 Worthington Blvd, #201.

Frederick, Maryland 2xx04 any info would be welcomed.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-joy-foot-spa-frederick-md-49531#rubmaps.According to reviews posted on rubmaps, no HE.

ESloan
09-20-20, 23:52
According to reviews posted on rubmaps, no HE.Been there a few times. No HE.

Jusblaze1
09-21-20, 00:42
According to reviews posted on rubmaps, no HE.Legit. Nothing offered.

SingleDaddy400
09-21-20, 21:25
Saw Lisa. I thought the massage was good. Got topless prostate massage for $Did unshaven to ask for the prostate massage or did she just offer it?

George803
09-27-20, 19:40
Did unshaven to ask for the prostate massage or did she just offer it?She suggested it would improve the experience.

MisterTeacher
09-28-20, 12:47
She suggested it would improve the experience.Was there even an HE with the prostate massage?

Mr Old Style
09-28-20, 17:12
Was there even an HE with the prostate massage?Come on, Really? Give it a try and let us know the answer to your question.

Mr Old Style
10-07-20, 15:27
The below is my report in the Gettysburg Section of the Pennsylvania Forum. When I first arrived in Frederick, several mongers advised me to head to Green Spa for a better than Fredrick experience. After multiple disappointments with the Sisters and the expensive Silver Lining, I thought I would go back and try Green Spa again. I don't know if anyone else is interested, but here goes:

"After a nine month sabbatical (most of which was Wuhan Flu related). I finally made the pilgrimage to Green Spa to hopefully cure my itch. Went early Sunday, arriving at about noon. Ignoring the sign indicating reservations only, I rang the rear bell and was invited in. After the quick Temp check and "have you been here before?" I was taken to the room and paid the. 6 house fee and gave the lady. 8 hoping that the upfront tip would indicate my level of interest. After undressing I was led to the table shower and thus began the disappointment. The TS was short with no special emphasis placed on those areas I hoped would be thoroughly cleaned. After the shower, I was take to the sauna which apparently was not working and was as cold as hell. Didn't matter to her, I had to sit there anyway. Finally to the room and at began an OK massage on my back without any teasing or "accidental" touching. On the flip, I found that she had lifted her top and her boobs would available. She went to work on me and I was able to fire without my own help. Got dressed and left. $. 4 plus mileage. Wasted 2 hours (including travel) of my time. Sorry, don't remember her name. Used to be such a great place.

End of story, might as well stay here and not waste the gas.

PrimeTime22
10-07-20, 17:25
Do they have a location in Fredrick and Urbana?

Or am I mixing it up with another place?

Thanks!

ChrlieBrown
10-08-20, 13:39
The below is my report in the Gettysburg Section of the Pennsylvania Forum. When I first arrived in Frederick, several mongers advised me to head to Green Spa for a better than Fredrick experience. After multiple disappointments with the Sisters and the expensive Silver Lining, I thought I would go back and try Green Spa again. I don't know if anyone else is interested, but here goes:

"After a nine month sabbatical (most of which was Wuhan Flu related). I finally made the pilgrimage to Green Spa to hopefully cure my itch. Went early Sunday, arriving at about noon. Ignoring the sign indicating reservations only, I rang the rear bell and was invited in. After the quick Temp check and "have you been here before?" I was taken to the room and paid the. 6 house fee and gave the lady. 8 hoping that the upfront tip would indicate my level of interest. After undressing I was led to the table shower and thus began the disappointment. The TS was short with no special emphasis placed on those areas I hoped would be thoroughly cleaned. After the shower, I was take to the sauna which apparently was not working and was as cold as hell. Didn't matter to her, I had to sit there anyway. Finally to the room and at began an OK massage on my back without any teasing or "accidental" touching. On the flip, I found that she had lifted her top and her boobs would available. She went to work on me and I was able to fire without my own help. Got dressed and left. $. 4 plus mileage. Wasted 2 hours (including travel) of my time. Sorry, don't remember her name. Used to be such a great place.

End of story, might as well stay here and not waste the gas.Not sure who tould you that but that place has Never been anyting but a waste of time. Forget about AMPs anywhere around here. You need to GOTO DC, NY, Phliy for anyting decent.

Ortho313
10-08-20, 14:40
Not sure who tould you that but that place has Never been anyting but a waste of time. Forget about AMPs anywhere around here. You need to GOTO DC, NY, Phliy for anyting decent.Go to Greenbelt, Maryland and you find what you are looking for. DC is dead as far as AMP's go.

Happy Hunting!

Ortho.

DogBert25
10-08-20, 18:31

Thanks!There's seems to be a place on Burr Blvd in Kearneysville, WV, with the same name. Not sure if they are related. Long way from Frederick.

SwiftChariot
10-09-20, 10:08

Thanks!Mixed, these are two separate places. Joy Foot Spa (Urbana) is legit.

Wvgolfer
10-10-20, 08:57
There's seems to be a place on Burr Blvd in Kearneysville, WV, with the same name. Not sure if they are related. Long way from Frederick.The Two Sisters in Kearneysville, WV are not the same, they where but not anymore.

Mr Old Style
10-10-20, 16:42
Not sure who tould you that but that place has Never been anyting but a waste of time. Forget about AMPs anywhere around here. You need to GOTO DC, NY, Phliy for anyting decent.Wasn't always a waste, in 2016, that same. 8 tip got me a quick BJ in the sauna, back to the room with her leading me by the dick, and after a good massage she had me get up on my knees for rimming, ball licking, and blow Job TC. Now that was not a waste of time. Ahh, the good good days. Haven't tried Greenbelt, but don't have a reason to go that way. Yes, Philadelphia is a mecca (been there and it's great), but that's two & 1/2 hours one way. Can't think of an excuse that my wife would buy for me to say "I have to run up to Philly for the day".

Roger1286
10-11-20, 08:33
Wasn't always a waste, in 2016, that same. 8 tip got me a quick BJ in the sauna, back to the room with her leading me by the dick, and after a good massage she had me get up on my knees for rimming, ball licking, and blow Job TC. Now that was not a waste of time. Ahh, the good good days. Haven't tried Greenbelt, but don't have a reason to go that way. Yes, Philadelphia is a mecca (been there and it's great), but that's two & 1/2 hours one way. Can't think of an excuse that my wife would buy for me to say "I have to run up to Philly for the day".I too have not had my time wasted at Green. When I went there I knew who to ask for and had some good local intel on an up front procedure that took any doubt out of the way. When escorted into the room after arrival, and while paying the hour fee, reveal $ and a condom. It worked for me. This approach was recently verified by a trusted monger who was there last month.

PomLovesThais
10-11-20, 20:15
I too have not had my time wasted at Green. When I went there I knew who to ask for and had some good local intel on an up front procedure that took any doubt out of the way. When escorted into the room after arrival, and while paying the hour fee, reveal $ and a condom. It worked for me. This approach was recently verified by a trusted monger who was there last month.I have been there 6 times and has great success every visit over 3 years. 5 really good and 1 average but ok session.

MisterTeacher
11-30-20, 09:39
I was informed over the weekend but a local provider that Chinese AMPs differ from Korean AMPs in that the Chinese do neither full nude nor full service. Is this true? I've never paid close enough attention to notice. My experience at SL was always full nude but just a HE (until my last time when the provider was Sarah, then just HE.) My experience at the other location here in town was just a HE. She would have dropped her top as an up charge so I declined.

At any rate, can anyone confirm or deny consistencies in AMPs?

SwiftChariot
11-30-20, 10:55
I was informed over the weekend but a local provider that Chinese AMPs differ from Korean AMPs in that the Chinese do neither full nude nor full service. Is this true? I've never paid close enough attention to notice. My experience at SL was always full nude but just a HE (until my last time when the provider was Sarah, then just HE.) My experience at the other location here in town was just a HE. She would have dropped her top as an up charge so I declined.

At any rate, can anyone confirm or deny consistencies in AMPs?I've found Chinese are a little bit more stingy and Korean very open with offerings. This only comes based on my experience.

MisterTeacher
11-30-20, 12:09
I've found Chinese are a little bit more stingy and Korean very open with offerings. This only comes based on my experience.Are there any Japanese AMPs in the area?

RubMeRight1
11-30-20, 16:53
Does anybody know what happened to Tina from Greencastle PA?

I would love to find her again. A real fire ball of fun.

Any other suggestions for great spa attendants in Greencastle or Chambersburg or Frederick?

Thanks.

Feel free to private message me.

RmR.

DogBert25
12-01-20, 12:58
There's seems to be a place on Burr Blvd in Kearneysville, WV, with the same name. Not sure if they are related. Long way from Frederick.Both places: the one on Thomas Johnson Drive in Frederick, and the one in West Virginia, are advertising on CL Beauty section today with identical wording.

PA Gonzo420
12-02-20, 10:40
Does anybody know what happened to Tina from Greencastle PA?

I would love to find her again. A real fire ball of fun.

Any other suggestions for great spa attendants in Greencastle or Chambersburg or Frederick?

Thanks.

Feel free to private message me.

RmR.I've only gone to green a couple times, and don't recall who I had but she wasnt a ball of fire. Stress Away in cburg is the best in this area for the time being. Not even any decent utr's either, or at least none that anyone has shared. I gave up on this area years ago, as I get to dc on a regular basis. Happy hunting! Bye for now.

MisterTeacher
12-02-20, 15:13
Both places: the one on Thomas Johnson Drive in Frederick, and the one in West Virginia, are advertising on CL Beauty section today with identical wording.My understanding is that they are owned by the same person. I was able to get information about both locations when I texted. FYI Tina in Frederick is leaving at the end of this week. A new girl will be starting this weekend to take her place.

RubMeRight1
12-02-20, 15:54
I've only gone to green a couple times, and don't recall who I had but she wasnt a ball of fire. Stress Away in cburg is the best in this area for the time being. Not even any decent utr's either, or at least none that anyone has shared. I gave up on this area years ago, as I get to dc on a regular basis. Happy hunting! Bye for now.For me these places are in my wheel house which is west from Balt County to Haggerstown and north to Pa. Hanover, Gettysburg, etc. Wish there were better options for northwestern Howard and Carroll, but sadly there are not.

RmR.

DogBert25
12-02-20, 21:58
My understanding is that they are owned by the same person. I was able to get information about both locations when I texted. FYI Tina in Frederick is leaving at the end of this week. A new girl will be starting this weekend to take her place.The Eastern Panhandle section of the WV board says the one in Kearneysville is strictly therapeutic, but I've had a different experience.

TechnoBroker
12-03-20, 13:47
The Eastern Panhandle section of the WV board says the one in Kearneysville is strictly therapeutic, but I've had a different experience.I had a different experience here twice as well. Got the pubes trimmed, HJ with a little BBJ thrown in. The girl that did the trim was cute but will not do the dirty deed. The one that did the HJ and BBJ was older and not attractive. It's always been fun though.

PrimeTime22
12-03-20, 15:09
My understanding is that they are owned by the same person. I was able to get information about both locations when I texted. FYI Tina in Frederick is leaving at the end of this week. A new girl will be starting this weekend to take her place.Does the location in Fredrick on Thomas Johnson drive do extras?

Mr Old Style
12-04-20, 18:04
Does the location in Fredrick on Thomas Johnson drive do extras?Suggest two things 1) RTFF (read the _ Forum) and then 2) Give it a shot and report back.

Crude Oil
12-04-20, 18:55
I saw the add in Bedpage. I opted for the hour. The damage was 65. I got the hour and it was a decent massage and no extras. Not quite what I was looking for or needed but Frederick is slim pickings anymore. I do miss the nineties, early 2000's. I would avoid and won't return in the future. SL and the Two Sisters is all what we have. Sad times indeed.

https://frederick.bedpage.com/Escorts/5207-presidents-court-frederick-md-21703/9790454.html

GuideFan34
12-06-20, 21:28
I had a different experience here twice as well. Got the pubes trimmed, HJ with a little BBJ thrown in. The girl that did the trim was cute but will not do the dirty deed. The one that did the HJ and BBJ was older and not attractive. It's always been fun though.How did they do with the shave? I've thought about going to the Frederick one for that.

TechnoBroker
12-07-20, 15:50
How did they do with the shave? I've thought about going to the Frederick one for that.Yes, I am going to go there as well. It ok in WV. They did good job.

SwiftChariot
12-09-20, 16:09
I was searching the frederick bedpage forum just for kicks and came across the advert in the "escort" section.

https://frederick.bedpage.com/Escorts/5207-presidents-court-frederick-md-21703/9790454.html

After doing some digging I found out this was the place everyone loves to hate (right by the movie theater). I chalked it up to false advertising. I then came accross the Baltimore advert in "body rubs".

https://baltimore.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/127-s-philadelphia-blvd-aberdeen-md-21001/9793115.html

Same looking advert and same EMAIL ADDRESS. I guess it's run by the same owner 'idk" I've never been to either establ, but was wondering if anyone has been to the Frederick sport recently.

Mr Old Style
12-09-20, 20:24
I was searching the frederick bedpage forum just for kicks and came across the advert in the "escort" section.

After doing some digging I found out this was the place everyone loves to hate (right by the movie theater). I chalked it up to false advertising. I then came accross the Baltimore advert in "body rubs".

https://baltimore.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/127-s-philadelphia-blvd-aberdeen-md-21001/9793115.html

Same looking advert and same EMAIL ADDRESS. I guess it's run by the same owner 'idk" I've never been to either establ, but was wondering if anyone has been to the Frederick sport recently.Suggest you RtFF, the answer to your question is a whole four posts below yours.

Mbrick
12-22-20, 22:40
Been a few times. Once on Tinas last day and a couple before where I saw Lisa.

Good Massage, lots teasing. On flip roaming allowed.

Above average and well above quality that used to be available at SL.

Will have to check new girl.

Ripper99
12-24-20, 02:38
Been a few times. Once on Tinas last day and a couple before where I saw Lisa.

Good Massage, lots teasing. On flip roaming allowed.

Above average and well above quality that used to be available at SL.

Will have to check new girl.Stopped by there around 6, was told very busy come back in 2 hours, cute petite girl at the door, and to the monger in the pickup in the parking lot try a little more discretion next time.

Rowser
02-21-21, 17:25
I searched the net, and looked up the abbreviations page on this site and couldn't find what SL stands for. Anyone care to educate me? Thanks in advance.SL is just abbreviation for Silver Lining Spa.

Sweetmeat1200
04-03-21, 16:29
OK fellow mongers, there is a newly opened place in FDK. There is a CL ad running, I have been a few times. The women are great, so is the service. Exit 16 off Rt15.

SemenSeeker
04-04-21, 10:32
FS is on the menu at TS, believe it or not. Ask for Lilly, push the envelope on the flip. She's older, so may not be your thing, but it works.