PDA

View Full Version : BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53

Surfing for Fun
07-14-17, 08:03
I hadn't seen that about Sara, horrible to hear, only met her once, had decent time.

Can you PM me what happened? Guessing OD?

She had a baby a few months ago with her bf and is out of the business.

Her little sis that went by Destiny got clean. Last I heard she was back with her daughter and daughter's father and out of the business.

Third sister that went by Star / Sarah unfortunately passed away earlier this year.

Bawlerz
07-14-17, 09:26
Good for you Monk. This is the first positive-ish review I've seen of her.

After reading the reviews, I was finally able to get ahold of the petite red head in White Marsh. Her ad is here: https://alligator.com.baltimore.listcrawler.com/post/22695546/redhead (I know this is not a backpage link, but they tend to expire, so I linked to this one).

The Good:

She was a doll to talk to when I got to her. Very easy going and pretty reasonable on the rates. She even offered to get me a drink. If you like super petite and skinny, she is your dream. The carpet matched the drapes (a real plus for me when getting a redhead). She was also reasonably GFE (it was my first visit, I'm sure she'll be more comfortable next time). I can't emphasize enough how tight and tiny her pussy was. I enjoyed listening to her squeal a little when I pushed the last little bit in.

The Bad:

She was difficult to get ahold of. She likes to text and she can be hit or miss in responding to you. The room was typical for what you would find on Route 40 East.

The verdict:

I'll be back. It was a real pain to finally get ahold of her and get out there, but overall for the price and quality of service she was worth it to me. Others may have different opinions, but I can't pass up red pubic hair.

Steverino1968
07-14-17, 10:42
I've been seeing her since she started from her 2/ F apt way way back & everytime she comes to town. CIM?? Either you are a pretty boy, or super endowed, or super lucky, or paid her way more, or you are making it up. Hundreds of us have dated her and a whole book been written on her. Never have mentioned CIM. I seriously doubted or I am extremely jealous. Any one else gotton CIM? Please raise your hand.She has at least a couple reviews on the other site where she took CIM. You take that for what it's worth, I suppose.

ShadowBK
07-14-17, 12:56
She had a baby a few months ago with her bf and is out of the business.

Her little sis that went by Destiny got clean. Last I heard she was back with her daughter and daughter's father and out of the business.

Third sister that went by Star / Sarah unfortunately passed away earlier this year.Thanks for the info. That sucks someone as young as Star died at a young age.

TheFrack5
07-15-17, 03:09
You got CIM from her? I visited for almost 7 years and she varied between CBJ and BBBJ, but never CIM. You're a lucky one.

I've been seeing her since she started from her 2/ F apt way way back & everytime she comes to town. CIM?? Either you are a pretty boy, or super endowed, or super lucky, or paid her way more, or you are making it up. Hundreds of us have dated her and a whole book been written on her. Never have mentioned CIM. I seriously doubted or I am extremely jealous. Any one else gotton CIM? Please raise your hand.Honestly think lady luck may have had a hand in how it went down. It also maybe could've been any combo of bringing the sixer, the hiccups before& during session, doing daty first, etc? I'm just an average joe so really don't know, but the ending was a total surprise that I didn't see coming (though I did LOL). Even without it, it still would've been fun. Guess YMMV was in effect that day. Hopefully get about the same the next time she's around.

ClubChecka
07-15-17, 05:58
http://posting.baltimore.backpage.com/online/classifieds/ViewAd.html/bwi/baltimore.backpage.com/?oid=23734573&uid=6c1ca0f462aa17301cc3fb5d5fdb6585

I was up off of Lombard this morning wairing in line to get a cup of joe. And I see her. This was the same woman I had seen downtown at one of my favorite spots doing her waitress thingy. Oh she is something, her legs, her calf definition, my lord. Her skin color is like a cafe au late, gorgeous, simply beautiful. She is demure, submissive, compliant and entirely GFE, allowing g for DFK and after bathing with her for the hr. I spent with her, she was receptive to DATY. I had breakfast with my coffee, or I guess you could day swished up some cream in my hot chocolate. There are little to no signs of usage, her gams are flawless, kitty is nice, sweet and delactable. She does smoke ciggs, but the smell in the room was not bad. Usually I would not go for the hr. But having seen her out and about at the restaurant in that outfit with those pumps, was enough to make me want to go for it. Would recommend in a New York min. Seeing those legs in Mish was an incredible sight. That tush is lovey to, although she said she wants to gain 10-15 pounds. Cute gal, sweet, face of an angel, pretty perfect...actually.Oh man this one sounds good, able to find a working link?

Noobalicious
07-15-17, 18:57
Good for you Monk. This is the first positive-ish review I've seen of her.She was quick & easy to get a hold of for me. But that was a fluke cause by chance she had just posted a BP ad maybe 10 minutes before. Quick to the motel, quick to get the room #.

She was a little weird with me, keeping her knees locked together at first. She didn't really let my hand near her kitty. It was reasonably small (though not long ago I found 2 unicorns; one had a baby 9 months ago & was probably the tightest I'd ever felt). But once I got it stirred up I realized why she wouldn't let my hand down there. The kitty had been eating seafood. Really put me off.

She was nice enough & no hangers-on like I think had been mentioned in some other reports, but I won't be back (got a better option hitting up my phone right now).

MoonMonger
07-16-17, 09:55
Confirmed.

Just talked to Blake. She wants 150 for s s. & 300 for hr. Good luck girl. You are not in that price tier.

JNimble
07-16-17, 10:56
I was trying to scratch an itch yesterday and after sending a few texts, the first one to respond was Kali. The pics were great, the reviews I found were mostly positive, so I thought I'd take a chance. While I got what I came for, my experience wasn't that great.

First, all the photos I found were of a tiny, slim girl with huge tits. Kali has huge tits all right, but also huge everything else. I'd guess she's at least 35 pounds above all the photos in the ads. She's clearly intelligent and carried on a very good conversation. Setting the meeting up wasn't too tough, although it took about an hour of answering questions and her "background check" of me.

Aside from the huge difference between her ad photos and appearance, the biggest turn-off was the pussy STANK. My fingers both stank even after washing them 3 times! I actually hadn't fingered her, either. I think it was just from removing the condom afterwards. That's a major turn-off for me. Otherwise, the sessions was OK but not memorable. Decent BBBJ for starters, CFS for the finale.

I don't discuss the details of the meeting before hand or until a certain point, so the amount wasn't discussed until afterwards. She was looking for $. 6 for the HH but all I had was $. 2 - which I think was fair and even generous. She didn't lose her mind over it but was clearly unhappy.

Here's an aggregator site to her info and her BP ad (BP ads go down so quickly). Remember to add 35 pounds to the 5' frame to get an accurate picture:

http://www.bitchesofbp.com/657-400-8782

http://annapolis.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/very-busty-verified-girlfriend-material/17867952

Stay safe,

Jack.

Gnani
07-16-17, 13:08
Had an encounter with Carrie on her place, initially she provided wrong address and I have to get the place right second time. Erotic Sensual rub but pricing was too steep.

Sfrancis118
07-16-17, 14:07
I decided to give this one a try because my regular had to cancel on me and she had some favorable reviews on here and usually I am not let down by the forum. However this one was not even close to the description that preceded. I should have known something was amiss when she told me to meet her at the dreaded EL Rich, first mistake. She met me in the parking lot and I was surprised that she looked as rough as she did based on the description. I gave her a shot anyway. The BBBJ skills were pretty decent so it was not a total loss, but really close. Could only muster a few minutes of intercourse just so I got some of my millage worth. Oh and just at the instant the deed was complete some hotel male rat friend knocked on the door calling for her which sucked. I honestly don't know where svelte, tall, clean, going down, keeper, or any other physical positive comes from because this girl was disgusting. Friendly yes, but I literally got home and sprayed my dick with Lysol. Add in the fact that my clothes smelled like smoke now and I had to pay the Key bridge toll both ways and I was not happy, no way happy for $. 20. This is a SW on her best day and makes Piper look like a Prom Queen by comparison.I'll have to agree. I was surprised by the amount ofobvious signs of use. With that said her personality is disarmingly sweet and she was likely quite attractive before the meds.

Noobalicious
07-16-17, 15:27
Confirmed.

Just talked to Blake. She wants 150 for s s. & 300 for hr. Good luck girl. You are not in that price tier.Look, most I ever gave her was 1. 2, and that was when I felt bad for her. Typical tuition from me was. 8 because that's what she wanted the first time I saw her, and that's all I provided every time after (except a rare case of giving the extra mentioned earlier).

And the tuition I mentioned was without regard to the clock. Maybe first time I said "hhr" but any time after that was "however long we take".

I wouldn't normally put a former HoM girl on blast, but she hits me up for help then shoots herself in the foot like this! Forget her.

Noobalicious
07-16-17, 15:47
Advertises under Massage, but I'd always gotten covered FS from her in the past. Hasn't advertised in about a year, so I give her a try. Short story: Save your time, go see someone else.

Here's her playbook:

- Will ask. 8 for hhr (so far so good).

- Out of the way place in Essex (not too bad).

- Wants donation upfront (usually ok with BP providers, but not former SW's like Tabby).

- Claims no rushing, but sets an alarm on her phone for your hhr (big red flag).

- Wants to begin with a sub-par back rub (okay, now she's just wasting time).

- Wants to chit-chat (with clock running) to "get comfortable with you" (more time wasting).

- Does give BBBJ, but has TP nearby and doesn't want you to finish in her mouth (lackluster, but I was there for kitty anyway).

- Balks when I ask for the kitty, even though we talked about it when I walked in. (WTF! WTF!

- Balks even though I got the kitty last time she was advertising on BP; wants to "get comfortable with me (BS, you've always been comfortable taking my money).

The Wrap-Up: She promises FS "next time I see her, and if we do an hr. " I tell her I'm hugely disappointed, given we agreed on something upfront & she changed the deal. She claims our time is a couple minutes from being over, and she's just renting the room. Even refuses more money to extend right there to hr instead of hhr. Everything had been going great up until she decided to back out of FS. And I realized at the end she'd set our "hhr alarm" for about 20 minutes, based on timestamp of texts and the time on my phone when I walked out. "No Rushing" indeed.

Bottom-Line: Just avoid, or go for SS for the least money you can get her to agree on. Definitely sub-par BJ, you'll need to be really excited & ready to pop.

Punchline: I had very much more in my pocket I could've spent on her, but other chicks got that money instead.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/treat-yourself-dont-cheat-yourself/24114273

Past reports:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7970-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=2890360#post2890360.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7970-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=2891585&highlight=katie#post2891585.

Indigo456
07-16-17, 16:24
I'll have to agree. I was surprised by the amount ofobvious signs of use. With that said her personality is disarmingly sweet and she was likely quite attractive before the meds.That first report from what I understand was for a short stay, and the monger wore out his red carpet reservation.

Aside from that, and this happened to someone else lately up that way, an admittance to the hospital. What they do (and they will hit up anyone and everyone), is hit you up for gifts if they are in and there for an extended stay. Got to the hospital with my boy, and she balks being impatient. After wasting 2 hours in traffic up and back. There is an expression in the baking industry. You are only as good as your last clair, hoes can slide fast, and they don't drop us, they self implode, grabbing on to what they can get, albeit swollen hands and titty abscesses.

Nice girl, but Lady H is her master, she takes her orders from her, like all of these dumb cunts.

Indigo456
07-16-17, 17:34
Look, most I ever gave her was 1. 2, and that was when I felt bad for her. Typical tuition from me was. 8 because that's what she wanted the first time I saw her, and that's all I provided every time after (except a rare case of giving the extra mentioned earlier).

And the tuition I mentioned was without regard to the clock. Maybe first time I said "hhr" but any time after that was "however long we take".

I wouldn't normally put a former HoM girl on blast, but she hits me up for help then shoots herself in the foot like this! Forget her.That GPS (golden pussy syndrome) is really an affliction, might want ti get that checked, you have to go by gauging the market, and what the recipient will cough up in coin. I know she has a higher tier of services avail, incl Greek and CIP. , but reality check honey. I can get a gal, provide meds have a protracted 4-6 hr. Date, party like rockstars, rolling into almost an overnight with identical services for just about her hourly, if not much more, and that includes the room rental.

Indigo456
07-16-17, 17:40
Oh man this one sounds good, able to find a working link?Once again, old Lady H, is in override mode, steering that uboat.

Noobalicious
07-16-17, 19:57
That GPS (golden pussy syndrome) is really an affliction, might want ti get that checked ...So I've seen her plenty of times, never asked for more than what I gave her (mentioned earlier), never even counted what I gave her to verify it. Never asked for the money upfront (with me anyway).

I don't know what she's thinking quoting silly numbers for the people trying to reach her now.

EDIT: Talked to Blake; I guess it's for folks who saw her video and want bbfs. She used to only see a small handful of folks, and would do things for those regulars that would otherwise be off the menu. She says she's asking 1. qv, 1.5 hhr, 2. hr for covered. That puts her back in line with many of the BP providers. Supposedly the higher amounts mentioned before were for a lot of other services (but she didn't specify).

None of my business, really. She'll do whatever she's willing to do, for a tuition she's willing to accept. Guys will either go see her or they won't. Not my problem...

Tom McAn
07-16-17, 22:55
Honestly think lady luck may have had a hand in how it went down. It also maybe could've been any combo of bringing the sixer, the hiccups before& during session, doing daty first, etc? I'm just an average joe so really don't know, but the ending was a total surprise that I didn't see coming (though I did LOL). Even without it, it still would've been fun. Guess YMMV was in effect that day. Hopefully get about the same the next time she's around.I've never seen Ashleigh, so I can't speak about her. However, I recall a provider I saw during the heyday of the Montgomery County spas. She was working at a place which normally provided only a helping hand, but one day things got really frisky and without warning she hopped on top of me and slipped it in BB. On future visits I made sure I was properly equipped, and I subsequently found out I was indeed receiving a level of service which was not the norm there or the couple of other places she worked before the good times ended in Montgomery County. So YMMV is indeed quite a variable in the hobby.

Surfing for Fun
07-16-17, 23:43
Yeah I saw her back near the end of 2016, when she was a HoM girl, paid his 'rate' the first time but never after that. Became a regular with her and had lots of fun, no doubt. Slowly (too slowly)! Had my eyes opened to her usage. I didn't follow some basic mongering rules with her one time, and she took advantage. Have seen her once or twice since then but I haven't been the cheerleader I was for her in the past, got her a lot of business off of here.

Still asking for too much considering how far she had fallen with her usage. I'm hoping she can make some good decisions, but haven't been willing to see her as much or help her as much.

As for her video and asking for more because of it, I guess it is part of her disconnect from reality considering her ad and the video had no connection, she didn't mention it in the ad, she isn't on her looking for business from it either. Anybody asking about the video would've most likely seen it her and gotten her number from just a few of us. So she's trying to overcharge referrals and such, which isn't good business, oh well.

I haven't written her completely off, but her spot in my rotation has taken a serious hit. Like Noob said, noneof my business what she's charging, I didn't even try to tell her what to charge when I was talking her up on her a few months ago.

So I've seen her plenty of times, never asked for more than what I gave her (mentioned earlier), never even counted what I gave her to verify it. Never asked for the money upfront (with me anyway).

I don't know what she's thinking quoting silly numbers for the people trying to reach her now.

EDIT: Talked to Blake; I guess it's for folks who saw her video and want bbfs. She used to only see a small handful of folks, and would do things for those regulars that would otherwise be off the menu. She says she's asking 1. qv, 1.5 hhr, 2. hr for covered. That puts her back in line with many of the BP providers. Supposedly the higher amounts mentioned before were for a lot of other services (but she didn't specify).

None of my business, really. She'll do whatever she's willing to do, for a tuition she's willing to accept. Guys will either go see her or they won't. Not my problem...

VansVille2010
07-17-17, 01:01
Confirmed.

Just talked to Blake. She wants 150 for s s. & 300 for hr. Good luck girl. You are not in that price tier.If that's who I'm thinking, I've never seen her, but seen pics and I believe a vid. Thats worth. 6 to me, not a penny more.

Didas11
07-19-17, 07:15
I really appreciate if anyone got intel on this girl? No hits on the phone #. She looks TGTBT.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-east-indian-bombshell-visiting-limited-time/24375198

Shock55
07-19-17, 13:51
I've seen her. She wants 80 for mic work, $. 5 for FS and $$ for greek. She doesn't have a place. Will do mic work in her driveway LOL. Says she lives with her Aunt. I actually live really close so she's really convenient for me to hit on the way to work. Overall a sweet personality. She doesn't do herself up for you though. No signs of med use, but wouldn't be surprised if she did. Kisses nice and a tight kitty. Biggest downside is she's one pop only even at the FS rate. I told her she needs to post in the correct section of BP LOL.

Upfront apology if someone already reviewed this chick.

I was looking for someone who could do outcalls & texted this girl just to ask:

http://annapolis.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/slippery-when-wet-20/23162378

She texts back that she's doing carplay only. She's nearby & I prefer to have a room, but decide to ask about the donation.

The girl wants 1. 5! I say, "No way I'm paying that for a car date. " I tell her for the donation she's asking, I expect her to have a nice room or drive to me. While I know I can pick up a SW for. 4, I at least counter and offer. 8 for the car date (I was in a generous mood, and she was very close by to seal the deal). And she tells me. 8 for mic work!

I don't know what she's smoking, but she ain't getting my dime to buy it.

AfternoonDelit
07-19-17, 15:59
http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/just-arrived-pυ949;-plε945;sυre-1000-areε945;l-just-whαt-you-andε949;d /24291703.

Twitter. Saw no reviews but did see she had posts in multiple cities. Just visited. Not the girl in the pics of the ad. If you google her pic do show up. They say viptiffanylove at. On them. They are older. Easy to get in touch with via text. I did hhr at 1. 5. She has a nice body. Big Dd bolt ons. Tight kitty. Lots of dirty talk. Big fan of that. Lol. Still felt a little rushed but overall got what I needed. I might see her again. YMMV.

(323) 250-5445 Is her number

Top Job
07-19-17, 21:06
http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/a-1-jelly-nuruslide-prostate-bodyscrub-call-today-book-early-appts/23669588

I asked if anyone had seen her about a year ago and didn't get any feedback so this time when I saw her ad I thought I would toftt.

Short answer is don't bother. Her idea of a Nuru massage is a little baby oil in her palm and a light rub. Massage is $.25 but if you want FS that's another $.25. If she is the person in the photos it's been awhile. She's bigger than the photos show, looks like a medicine ball with tits. Overall a crappy experience but now my curiosity has been satisfied.

I saw Asian MILF Joan is out of retirement so I went to see her to scratch my Asian MILF itch. Her ad is below but she told me that she is only seeing repeats.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/asian-milf/24355918

Have fun!

Who Knows
07-20-17, 19:38
This one makes me hard just looking at the pic! Anyone have any intel?

Nothing from google, facebook or tineye.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/18y-o-petite-girl/24457668

Wk.

Bullmarket2
07-20-17, 20:03

Wk.Saw the ad, and wanted to warn others. Any text that you send will be used as evidence against you should this person be with a governmental unit. Merely texting and asking for sex in exchange for money is in and of itself an illegal act that may result in your prosecution. So, do not be a fool and do not incriminate yourself! Beware of such ads! Do not be a fool who thinks with the wrong head.

TheRef
07-20-17, 20:30
Agree, though it would be unusual for a governmental unit to insist that the monger host.

Saw the ad, and wanted to warn others. Any text that you send will be used as evidence against you should this person be with a governmental unit. Merely texting and asking for sex in exchange for money is in and of itself an illegal act that may result in your prosecution. So, do not be a fool and do not incriminate yourself! Beware of such ads! Do not be a fool who thinks with the wrong head.

DeCoria
07-21-17, 03:21
Saw the ad, and wanted to warn others. Any text that you send will be used as evidence against you should this person be with a governmental unit. Merely texting and asking for sex in exchange for money is in and of itself an illegal act that may result in your prosecution. So, do not be a fool and do not incriminate yourself! Beware of such ads! Do not be a fool who thinks with the wrong head.

Makes sense. In Maryland, it's illegal to record a phone call, unless both parties on each end agree to it. Only 2 other states have a similar law, I believe.

BoloBellgrande
07-21-17, 10:38

Wk.That has Jail Biat written all over it!

BoloBellgrande
07-21-17, 12:33
http://adultsearch.com/maryland/baltimore/female-escorts/1023066

Anyone seen this *****? I've seen her add for some time, but I've never pulled the trigger because of her working hours. Is she any good?

Bullmarket2
07-21-17, 12:33
That has Jail Bait written all over it!Agreed. Everything about this ad looks suspicious. And, whereas I have not heard of the government asking anyone to host in the past, they may only be issuing citations for solicitation, and if you are so intoxicated by the sight of this young woman who claims to be at least 18 years of age, and then foolish enough to use your home address, too. Well, what more can I say? More fool you.

Tom McAn
07-21-17, 13:02
Agreed. Everything about this ad looks suspicious. And, whereas I have not heard of the government asking anyone to host in the past, they may only be issuing citations for solicitation, and if you are so intoxicated by the sight of this young woman who claims to be at least 18 years of age, and then foolish enough to use your home address, too. Well, what more can I say? More fool you.Perhaps she is a legitimate provider and 18 or older. Still, it's not worth taking a chance until there is thorough proof that she's legit.

LibidoLuvr
07-21-17, 14:21

Anyone seen this *****? I've seen her add for some time, but I've never pulled the trigger because of her working hours. Is she any good?I've seen her a few times when I worked in the area. She legit. Good skills. She had 2 dogs. So the place smells a little like dogs.

Hugh Jardon
07-21-17, 15:39

Anyone seen this *****? I've seen her add for some time, but I've never pulled the trigger because of her working hours. Is she any good?I saw her a few years ago. She's a little worn, but low cost and decent service.

And like LL says, her place smells of dogs.

RoysPlace
07-21-17, 15:50

Anyone seen this *****? I've seen her add for some time, but I've never pulled the trigger because of her working hours. Is she any good?She's legit and works out of her apartment in laurel. She's great if you're on a budget, but the cat is worn out. I'll give her credit cause she tries her best to accommodate you. Just keep your head down when going to her apartment cause it's in outside view and neighbors are watching.

RockInOut
07-21-17, 16:06
http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/just-arrived-pυ949;-plε945;sυre-1000-areε945;l-just-whαt-you-andε949;d /24291703.

Twitter. Saw no reviews but did see she had posts in multiple cities. Just visited. Not the girl in the pics of the ad. If you google her pic do show up. They say viptiffanylove at. On them. They are older. Easy to get in touch with via text. I did hhr at 1. 5. She has a nice body. Big Dd bolt ons. Tight kitty. Lots of dirty talk. Big fan of that. Lol. Still felt a little rushed but overall got what I needed. I might see her again. YMMV.

(323) 250-5445 Is her numberYou should see this Tiffany, I have seen her several times and she is a beauty. http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-bombshell-sexy-slim-stunning-hot-babe-satisfaction-guarenteed/22291498.

Jka2017
07-21-17, 20:48
Just scrolling through noticed this one. Anyone see her before? Wondering if she is legit. http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-me-pleasure-you-back-by-popular-demand-up-all-night-ready-to-please/19999653.

AfternoonDelit
07-22-17, 07:24
You should see this Tiffany, I have seen her several times and she is a beauty. http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/beautiful-bombshell-sexy-slim-stunning-hot-babe-satisfaction-guarenteed/22291498.I would love to. Does she do incalls? Not looking to rent a room.

ClubChecka
07-22-17, 08:04
Just scrolling through noticed this one. Anyone see her before? Wondering if she is legit. http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-me-pleasure-you-back-by-popular-demand-up-all-night-ready-to-please/19999653.Looks like many different girls in all those photos.

BenDover7
07-22-17, 11:02
Has anyone met this one?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-pics-come-spend-some-time-with-me-today-and-lets-see-how-fun-we-can-make-this-friday/23813868

(443) XXXX542.

NiceGuy1957
07-22-17, 15:49
I'm still looking for the video that BlueEyesFun posted last week and removed it it is call Brooklyn Sexy Slim Brandy. If you see it anywhere let me know thanks NG1957. It was on CCPTube.

Jka2017
07-22-17, 15:53
I would love to. Does she do incalls? Not looking to rent a room.I don't know would like to know myself. She is looking fine!

Bdls73
07-22-17, 21:36
She used to dance at Chez Joey.

B. D.

Has anyone met this one?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-pics-come-spend-some-time-with-me-today-and-lets-see-how-fun-we-can-make-this-friday/23813868

(443) XXXX542.

BuffaloBill9
07-22-17, 21:54
I've seen her a few times when I worked in the area. She legit. Good skills. She had 2 dogs. So the place smells a little like dogs.Always busy, always before 5 pm.

Dogs are big but well behaved, went there yesterday, walked in went upstairs, met Raven at top of stairs, someone else beat me to it.

I 'LLC go back next week. Enjoys what she does!

PMarshey25
07-23-17, 02:13

Anyone seen this *****? I've seen her add for some time, but I've never pulled the trigger because of her working hours. Is she any good?She's legit. Met her once probably two years ago. She's in Laurel and uses her private residence for incall. Beware of her cats and dogs. Other than that, she's a nice lady. No BBBJ, but it depends how convincing you're. Very talkative too. Hope that helps. Happy hunting.

Wsp25
07-23-17, 09:58
That has Jail Biat written all over it!Something is off about this one. Exchanged some texts the other day, but something isn't adding up. She looks familiar but I can't place. Anybody else have any dealings with her?

BenDover7
07-23-17, 11:39
Anyone ever date her?

She used to dance at Chez Joey.

B. D.

Jka2017
07-23-17, 18:05
http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/bella-bella-bella/24121313

Yoyo1234
07-23-17, 19:31
Has anyone visited diamond banks yet?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/fl-e-x-b-l-e-fun-swe-t-chocolat-tr-t-royal-treatment-carribean-diamond-banks/24583283

Member #5904
07-23-17, 22:51
It must be just me. Set up a day in advance and confirmed today. Get to the hotel. She gives me room number and then crickets. Maybe it is me. What a joke. The bad thing is, fellow mongers will continue to see her.

Member #5904
07-23-17, 23:38
I'm sitting in a hotel stairwell and Lesley nor tori will answer my texts. I know you guys will still them? But this is crazy. I asked to see them and they said sure, but won't answer the door. What a waste.

Member #5904
07-23-17, 23:41
Forgot to add text.

Ooops can't paste. Either way she gave me the room number and all set, but she don't answer the door.

Top Job
07-24-17, 08:48
http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/milf-47-im-ready-24-7/19220657

I went to see Kristen a few days ago. She only had one ad up onBP, so if you like milfs better check it out.

The photos are definitely her. She's 47 but don't let that fool you. She's very fit. I would say she has dancers legs, firm ass and a tight tummy. She seems really into the experience. She will ask for things that she likes which is fine with me. Everything is covered and safe. An hour is $. 5 Outcall. You can pick her up and she will direct you to a no-tell place which is reasonably priced. (Room is on you). Vey pretty face, great for body, great attitude and personality. She does have a regular job so this is a supplement but her work hours seen to vary so you should be able to find some time if you want to see her. Not a clock watcher, paid for an hour and spent over two in the room.

FunForDevils
07-24-17, 10:24
http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-petite-fun-size-treat-unforgettable-experience/18576887

Well some fellas here reports no show from Tori and I agree, happened with me twice. It feels worse to wait in a car while 95 degree hot outside.

But the reward is par great if meeting happens doesn't it? Set appt with Lesley yesterday and got respond that 2 girl special is available, went for that as heard very good reviews.

So took my chance. They were trying to get a room to some other motel but kept me in loop so I waited for more than an hour. Finally got in and it was worth waiting.

Met Tori second time but Lesley first time, she is great with really big ass and nice breasts. They setup timer but few minutes here and there is no big deal, I always appreciate flexibility.

Lots of kissing, very good CBJ (no BBBJ) with lots of attention to boys, then doggy back and forth.

Overall.

Location 10 - this may depend on which motel they stay (previous location it was 7).

Attitude - 10, Service - 10, Look - 9 (Tori is a gem with great tight kitty with small ass), Damage - 200+(hh).

Told tori to keep visitors in the loop so they don't feel confused and wait for you for hours. She apologized and agreed, good convo in end.

Told me Lesley works day and Tori during night. And told me to put my review so here it is. So bottom line. Have patience and treat them well. Hope this helps many.

JohnKim
07-24-17, 11:41
Hi all, will be up in baltimore from Roanoke and was wondering if anyone can share a contact for any asian with a big rack? I see that a few have graced this area before so just checking. Thank you in advance and please PM with details!

Indigo456
07-24-17, 17:50
I saw this one at her Columbia apartment off of Stevens Forest "Roxy", Camille Haviland. The apartment was a mess, clothing everywhere, and now check this out, her 15 year old son is there, and he is in full view of her doing blasts off her stem, and after she let's me in, she excuses herself for a moment and I hear her realing after shooting up with some boy, to the effect of her son becoming concerned and calling his dad to xome and pick him up. I hear her and then see her under better lighting as she opens the door to the bathroom. , splotches and multiple pockmarks all over her arms and legs, but they looked more like bruising and legacy damage verses recent war stories. I said "your son knows you do this and your okay doing H in front of a minor?" She dismissed it and said "Yea he kinda knows what's going on" with her dabbling and squeezing a bleeding zit on her nose and tossing the blood drenched tissue in the toilet. So at this point with her running mascara and clearly coming off of a plumb of having shot up, I am like between the 15 year old and her just being out of it, nodding off in the middle of having spoken to while unzipping my pants and proceed to give a BBBJ right there in the bathroom. She asked if I wanted to stay and go for the half, verses the QV, and I said no, just keep doing what your doing. She at one point slips down her panties rubs her tush on my cock and says you sure you don't want to slip it in for a little, and I said no that's fine, I am okay just like this. So clearly she goes raw, and from what I gather will take it up the chimper bare also, but with gents the sorrowful state she was in. As they say " I wouldn't fuck her with your dick" with that much battle scaring and abuse to her skin, I am surprised, she even gets dates. I poped in her mouth, and she spit it out in the sink. She said next time I see you I want that beautiful cock up inside of my ass. I told her that's okay just being polite, and bolting the hell out of there.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-and-sexy/24210883

BlindSandal
07-24-17, 18:21
Just scrolling through noticed this one. Anyone see her before? Wondering if she is legit. http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/let-me-pleasure-you-back-by-popular-demand-up-all-night-ready-to-please/19999653.Many of those photos are of Princess from when I saw her back in May of 2014. Princess in 2014 was nice clean and hung out with Diamond. She provided a decent non-GFE experience at the time. Princess is a smart lady. Not the same number as 2014. If you get to the room and it isn't the lady in the photos then you are on your own. Of course people can change a lot in 3+ years.

BS

AnalLove81
07-25-17, 00:53
I saw this one at her Columbia apartment off of Stevens Forest "Roxy", Camille Haviland. The apartment was a mess, clothing everywhere, and now check this out, her 15 year old son is there, and he is in full view of her doing blasts off her stem, and after she let's me in, she excuses herself for a moment and I hear her realing after shooting up with some boy, to the effect of her son becoming concerned and calling his dad to xome and pick him up. I hear her and then see her under better lighting as she opens the door to the bathroom. , splotches and multiple pockmarks all over her arms and legs, but they looked more like bruising and legacy damage verses recent war stories. I said "your son knows you do this and your okay doing H in front of a minor?" She dismissed it and said "Yea he kinda knows what's going on" with her dabbling and squeezing a bleeding zit on her nose and tossing the blood drenched tissue in the toilet. So at this point with her running mascara and clearly coming off of a plumb of having shot up, I am like between the 15 year old and her just being out of it, nodding off in the middle of having spoken to while unzipping my pants and proceed to give a BBBJ right there in the bathroom. She asked if I wanted to stay and go for the half, verses the QV, and I said no, just keep doing what your doing. She at one point slips down her panties rubs her tush on my cock and says you sure you don't want to slip it in for a little, and I said no that's fine, I am okay just like this. So clearly she goes raw, and from what I gather will take it up the chimper bare also, but with gents the sorrowful state she was in. As they say " I wouldn't fuck her with your dick" with that much battle scaring and abuse to her skin, I am surprised, she even gets dates. I poped in her mouth, and she spit it out in the sink. She said next time I see you I want that beautiful cock up inside of my ass. I told her that's okay just being polite, and bolting the hell out of there.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-and-sexy/24210883Why you didn't leave when you seen all that?

Jka2017
07-25-17, 03:08
Many of those photos are of Princess from when I saw her back in May of 2014. Princess in 2014 was nice clean and hung out with Diamond. She provided a decent non-GFE experience at the time. Princess is a smart lady. Not the same number as 2014. If you get to the room and it isn't the lady in the photos then you are on your own. Of course people can change a lot in 3+ years.

BSThanks I think I'm going to stay away from that one. I ain't taking no chances what so ever.

SuperJimmy
07-25-17, 11:59
Sooner or later I may have tried to hook up with that.

Slushy54
07-25-17, 14:03
Stay away from this one. The drugs have really taken they toll on her, she looks reallllly rough. Price was cheap but I won't be back.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/im-available-for-you/24193998

Dobson
07-25-17, 16:55

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-and-sexy/24210883I too stopped by for a qv last week. While chatting, she mentioned her son coming down for the weekend. I didn't catch her ads over the weekend and thought she was taking a break while he was with her. I saw the battle scars and also thought they weren't recent bruises and all. She wasn't high, or at least she wasn't too bad off, no nodding off. It wasn't a bad time, but I wouldn't have repeated before. Now I definitely won't repeat. One thing though, she's got a "sister" that works with her. Saw her early last week (Roxy wasn't feeling good. Her sister is the reason I repeated) and the BBBJ was excellent. But still won't do that again. Also, I think Roxy's got some LEO problems. So the big head is going to be smart and do the thinking if I get the itch.

Dobson.

BobbyJonas58
07-25-17, 17:56
http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/1eliteandpetite-low-key-discreet-sweet-lil-treat-come-have-all-your-desires-fulfilled-4103756113/23272823

She looks really familiar but can't find anything about her.

OskarM
07-25-17, 23:37
http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/milf-47-im-ready-24-7/19220657

I went to see Kristen a few days ago. She only had one ad up onBP, so if you like milfs better check it out.

The photos are definitely her. She's 47 but don't let that fool you. She's very fit. I would say she has dancers legs, firm ass and a tight tummy. She seems really into the experience. She will ask for things that she likes which is fine with me. Everything is covered and safe. An hour is $. 5 Outcall. You can pick her up and she will direct you to a no-tell place which is reasonably priced. (Room is on you). Vey pretty face, great for body, great attitude and personality. She does have a regular job so this is a supplement but her work hours seen to vary so you should be able to find some time if you want to see her. Not a clock watcher, paid for an hour and spent over two in the room.This is a nice looking MILF. Good report. I am always suspicious of photos without clear tattoos or a clear face shot so the report is appreciated.

OskarM
07-25-17, 23:39
http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/1eliteandpetite-low-key-discreet-sweet-lil-treat-come-have-all-your-desires-fulfilled-4103756113/23272823

She looks really familiar but can't find anything about her.Stay away from that one. She has been around a few years. She changes names and her look to out run her rep. She was a HoM girl but she has a wicked habit is often in dirty clothes, dirty nails, will keep you waiting, and is paranoid.

Indigo456
07-26-17, 05:29
Why you didn't leave when you seen all that?The most alarming thing was how comfortably she was with using in front of her son, a huge taboo, taking into account that he was encouraging her to stop if she had only wanted to. One of many of a succession of mistakes I have made over the years.

DCHung
07-26-17, 06:55

She looks really familiar but can't find anything about her.She reviewed under her old number and ad copy that reads.

"Hey guys my names Alina 5'2 115 lbs slim tight toned figure 20 yrs young; ".

The gist of the reviews is that she's an unenthusiastic provider who has led a rough life. If she cleaned up she could be a total hottie.

Yncm9
07-26-17, 07:43

She looks really familiar but can't find anything about her.Saw her Monday, everything bare, so take your own condom. Sweet girl, nice and tight. Member of itty bitty titty committee. Great BBBJ.

HotAttitude
07-26-17, 08:21
Anyone had an encounter with this one? Any info is greatly appreciated.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/candy-kisses-is-avail-now/22013038

Frank99
07-26-17, 12:44

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/candy-kisses-is-avail-now/22013038Check out reviews on T3 R. I thought I recall a mention here too. In short, I am avoiding.

AnalLove81
07-26-17, 15:47
Is it me or is everything out in Rosedale are crackheads or some type of med users I see all these ads on BP and the all skinny or look strung out.

Yoyo1234
07-26-17, 16:27
http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/exotic-latin-playmate-cali-girl-new-in-town-dont-miss-out-give-me-a-call/24653998

Has anyone seen her before? I've seen her ad a couple times before.

MjThrill42
07-26-17, 17:12
Has anyone seen Lacy? She seems TGTBT!

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/super-special-ready-now/24729928

Yoyo1234
07-26-17, 20:06
Is it me or is everything out in Rosedale are crackheads or some type of med users I see all these ads on BP and the all skinny or look strung out.Yup I agree with you. And those tend to be the white females. Which is why I stick to the dark females. But I do wish there were some decent white ladies around the east side!

Fun11
07-27-17, 06:10

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/candy-kisses-is-avail-now/22013038I did. I also posted about her if you look back at my postings. Little bigger than the pics and the pictures were close. She was very nice and we did click. Not GFE and I did not spend the full time with her but good for a hhr I guess. Better out there like Tori.

OskarM
07-27-17, 08:00
I was looking to see if the big (o)(o) black girl from FL, Ashley and this caught my eye. She is the opposite of what I was looking for but variety is the spice of life. I am away for business but in case any of you guys have more time, I would love to hear your feedback.

http://maryland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/italian-treat-upscale-bunny-100-real-pics/24691128

Yoyo1234
07-27-17, 22:22
http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/big-b00ty-E-x-ꮎ-t-I-C-erica-43917;963;965;1103;-and-e-w-1109;43927;EEtEѕt-43903;953;1090;953;963;1080;127346;/24782838.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/big-booty-super-w-t-ex-t-c-fr-k-1-best-miss-reds/18359822

Top Job
07-28-17, 04:48
I went to see her again, and had a great time! DATY- doggie-deep throat. I asked her to finish me orally. I was not disappointed. As in earlier report everything is covered though.

This is a nice looking MILF. Good report. I am always suspicious of photos without clear tattoos or a clear face shot so the report is appreciated.

E2099
07-28-17, 06:24
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Saw molly a few weeks ago. Met her at a hotel near bwi. BBBJ, cim, two pop, total damage was 120.

Baltimoronic
07-28-17, 08:13

She looks really familiar but can't find anything about her.Have you ever tried "search this thread" and put in someone's name?

It helps.

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Witches-of-Eastside-Part-2-Alina-29292571

E2099
07-28-17, 10:27
Met up with her at a hotel near bwi. 2 pops, BBBJ, CIM, and pics for $1.2.

MrFetish01
07-28-17, 11:10
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Saw molly a few weeks ago. Met her at a hotel near bwi. BBBJ, cim, two pop, total damage was 120.I've been looking at her for some time now. How did she look? And I luv the two pop deal!

E2099
07-28-17, 12:38
I've been looking at her for some time now. How did she look? And I luv the two pop deal!She still looks pretty good. The pictures are an accurate, she is a little bit thicker now though.

RoysPlace
07-28-17, 15:45
Hey guys, I know I may be late to the party, but I'm reporting on Denise. Her head game is outstanding. And those who have experienced it would agree. And the cooch isn't a black hole considering how many guys she's been with. Maybe it's the kegels. She's not the best looking on the block, but when I close my eyes, she's a dime. And dammit, service goes a long way in this business and her service is great, especially considering such standard rates at an upscale location. So if you haven't taken the plunge with this one, give it a try and let me know if you've got a head doctor better than this one.

http://maryland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/experience/22801148

E2099
07-28-17, 17:44
After no luck with Blake, I gave a call to jinx. I would definitely avoid. High as a kite, no GFE, and rushed the whole time. Pretty sure she had a pimp hiding around as well.

JohnSmith16
07-28-17, 20:08
My story begins with the desire for a small tight blonde. I contacted Tori setup the time and made my way to baltimore. I am 2 hours outside the city so I have to plan accordingly. After arriving to the hotel I get zero response from her. After waiting 30 with no rep sonse I decided to call my backup. I always have a back just incase. My backup was the lovely Carmen.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ebony-lovers-1-choice-long-legs-and-36ddds-well-reviewed/24452003

Carmen has a nice rack, soft skin and cute face. She gave a ok CBJ but has a nice grip and was very accommodating. I popped in the jacked cleaned up and made my way home. She was in a very nice upper scale hotel and didn't have any signs of useage that I saw. Seemed to be in her late 20 and was quite fun. I would definitely look her up again. The one thing that I didn't like was the amount of pubic hair. She didn't have a full on Bush but there was more hair than I like. I prefer it to be completely cleaned shaven. Other than that if she is your type you will definitely enjoy her.

Tori did get back to me and apologized, she said she fell asleep. I love small blonde spinners so I'll forgive her this time.

If anyone has any good recommendations on spinners in DC or Baltimore areas I am always looking for some new friends.

PM if you have any questions.

JohnSmith16
07-28-17, 20:15
Have you ever tried "search this thread" and put in someone's name?

It helps.

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Witches-of-Eastside-Part-2-Alina-29292571Your videos are the ultimate reviews!

BoloBellgrande
07-28-17, 21:49
http://maryland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/snow-bunny-tripple-ddds/24793158

I couldn't find a thing on her. The only thing I could find out was the 302 area code is from Delaware.

ClubChecka
07-28-17, 23:20
http://maryland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/snow-bunny-tripple-ddds/24793158

I couldn't find a thing on her. The only thing I could find out was the 302 area code is from Delaware.She keeps hanging up on me and very slowly text responses.

Jgm1291
07-29-17, 15:48
http://maryland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/luscious-lollipop-morning-treat/24842188 Has anyone met her yet?

Iwcpa69
07-29-17, 18:33
Met up at her place in Columbia. Was fresh and clean, bubbly and attentive; covered doggy was great. Didn't see any of the issues from previous posts, perhaps I was just lucky with my timing. Based on my experience today, will repeat.

AnalLove81
07-29-17, 21:29
She is in Towson.

Iwcpa69
07-29-17, 23:58
Met up at her place in Columbia. Was fresh and clean, bubbly and attentive; covered doggy was great. Didn't see any of the issues from previous posts, perhaps I was just lucky with my timing. Based on my experience today, will repeat.Forgot this:

SteveStone123
07-30-17, 02:21
She is in Towson.If I remember she had some bad reviews in this forum.

ShadowBK
07-30-17, 02:51
That girl (Bella) has been in business for few years now IIRC. Wasn't she pimping other girls in the past?

DCHung
07-30-17, 05:35
I concur. I would add although her venue is atypical it is nicer than most of the Route 1 hotels. BC for more details.Melody has changed from using her rv to mid level hotels. As such her rates have increased from 120 to 175 for the half to 200 to 275 for the full hour. She's a nice talkative MILF and the hotel gives more room but I don't think it justifies the new rates. That's encroaching on some well established ladies and agencies with broader menus. She's 50 yo not 30. At that price point she's competing with Riley who's always a great time. Her texting delays can be several hours. She does allow dfk and BBBJ but no cim.

Ferreter
07-30-17, 15:53
She's legit. I had experienced calling her once. But won't repeat. She had lot of rules and I for sure was rushed.

YMMV.

She is in Towson.

E2099
07-30-17, 19:24
Finally got a date with blake.

The bad: took forever to get a hold of her (passed out), had another guy in the room, made me wait 30+ minutes. Told her no go on her room, but agreed on a car date at a reduced price.

The good: $1 FS + BBBJ +cim+nqns.

OskarM
07-31-17, 05:30
Finally got a date with blake.

The bad: took forever to get a hold of her (passed out), had another guy in the room, made me wait 30+ minutes. Told her no go on her room, but agreed on a car date at a reduced price.

The good: $1 FS + BBBJ +cim+nqns.What you just described is a SW.

1) took forever to get a hold of her (passed out).

2) had another guy in the room.

3) made me wait 30+ minutes.

At 2 times Std Tuition including tip.

This girl became SW quality months ago. I refused to see her once it became apparent that this was where she was going. It won't get better.

ClubChecka
07-31-17, 06:58
That girl (Bella) has been in business for few years now IIRC. Wasn't she pimping other girls in the past?Which one are you referring to?

Indigo456
07-31-17, 09:16
Forgot this:

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-and-sexy/24210883And this note goes to the admin, in an effort to not seem argumentative, and to the shill, who clearly is posting an inflated review, in an effort to self correct the obvious. (Boy Camille must be fumagating at the ears, when she reads this.) One thing that you gents can always count on is an honest unbiased review, I am like E. F. Hutton with over 400 posts, and in my 54 years, over 400 tryist under my belt, is some stupid, bottom feeder like Roxy, or anyone else that thinks that they can get an additional special favors or two, by correcting any honest to God straight up review I am going to write up on some hoe, go ahead and bring it on, as the expression goes, " I wouldn't fuck her with your dick".

HotAttitude
07-31-17, 10:46
I have been looking at her ad for a few months now but never took the plunge, anyone have any experience they can share?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-brooke-lynn-west-coast-cutie-big-booty/17980792

CrapChute
07-31-17, 10:51
I have been looking at her ad for a few months now but never took the plunge, anyone have any experience they can share?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-brooke-lynn-west-coast-cutie-big-booty/17980792I posted a review.

MjThrill42
07-31-17, 16:26
She is in Towson.She and her 'sister' robbed me when I went to see them for a threesome a year ago. AVOID!

Iwcpa69
07-31-17, 17:29
With all due respect Indigo.

No one disagreed with your post, or even cast aspersions on your character. The often unstable players in this game we all play can be by nature unstable, and their nature imbues a certain fluidity to said game. My experience was obviously different than yours and I reported what I found. Nothing more, nothing less. It doesn't invalidate your negative experience, or elevate mine; a person can be different on any one day versus another.

One of your exalted status need not resort to accusation or name-calling, as we are all here together share intel and enjoy our little hobby.

ClubChecka
07-31-17, 23:23
https://escortbabylon.net/#baltimore / post /4434886577/22724093/22970342.

Anyone try this one out yet?

Mpduration
08-01-17, 00:04
This is laughable.

Ad.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lets-have-some-fun-curvy-carmel-blondiee/24113943

Model she stole from.

https://redstripeking.******.com/post/143915994609/ciera-rogers

Google her name Ciera Rogers.

MoonMonger
08-01-17, 00:06
What you just described is a SW.

1) took forever to get a hold of her (passed out).

2) had another guy in the room.

3) made me wait 30+ minutes.

At 2 times Std Tuition including tip.

This girl became SW quality months ago. I refused to see her once it became apparent that this was where she was going. It won't get better.Agreed. She had gone downhill fast. From asking crazy pricing to stealing from customer. Lately, she's been hard to get a hold of & flakes out frequently. Despite her skills & cute body, its not worth the trouble. They have to learn their pussy is not in control, Benjamin is. I would mover on until she can come to her senses. If she even can.

Fun11
08-01-17, 04:50
Have not tried this girl due to time. She looked good from all the postings I have followed but now she posts with her child in the mirror. Don't know if there are fathers here but to me that is just wrong. If someone knows this girl tell her that even though this is BP, there is still some level of class that is expected to stay in business.

https://escortbabylon.net/#baltimore / post /4434888689/22859330/23120472.

Yncm9
08-01-17, 07:46

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-brooke-lynn-west-coast-cutie-big-booty/17980792Saw her a month ago. Nice girl, good time. Much heavier than her pics show.

AnalLove81
08-01-17, 16:13
http://candy.com.baltimore.listcrawler.com/bonus/post/21603595/

Indigo456
08-01-17, 16:34
Agreed. She had gone downhill fast. From asking crazy pricing to stealing from customer. Lately, she's been hard to get a hold of & flakes out frequently. Despite her skills & cute body, its not worth the trouble. They have to learn their pussy is not in control, Benjamin is. I would mover on until she can come to her senses. If she even can.She had a run in with some bad people and she was kicked out of her spot a few days ago. Blake and I actually never did a date, but it was going in that direction. She did the car date with that one client because she had a run in with the hotel staff, being alerted to her presence there. In no way am I defending Blake, but I am going to be honest with you gents. That vertical scar running up and down her back is from major surgery. Her addiction in part is to self medicate to kill the pain. I said " what about switching off to delotids? Or taking suboxine? Her responses were the delotids were hard to come by, and the suboxine didn't kill the pain. She is someone I consider fairly smart, down on her luck, lost at sea. Without a compass or heady wind to steer by. That's my 2 cents, chatted with her via text, and said she needs to normalize her donations. , and get real with the demographics of Btowne.

PellyMason
08-01-17, 17:15
She had a run in with some bad people and she was kicked out of her spot a few days ago. Blake and I actually never did a date, but it was going in that direction. She did the car date with that one client because she had a run in with the hotel staff, being alerted to her presence there. In no way am I defending Blake, but I am going to be honest with you gents. That vertical scar running up and down her back is from major surgery. Her addiction in part is to self medicate to kill the pain. I said " what about switching off to delotids? Or taking suboxine? Her responses were the delotids were hard to come by, and the suboxine didn't kill the pain. She is someone I consider fairly smart, down on her luck, lost at sea. Without a compass or heady wind to steer by. That's my 2 cents, chatted with her via text, and said she needs to normalize her donations. , and get real with the demographics of Btowne.She's been banned from one hotel after another. She has low threshold for going flakey.

MoonMonger
08-01-17, 22:15
She's been banned from one hotel after another. She has low threshold for going flakey.She is currently at the ES off Moravia. See her before she gets evicted.

BKMason
08-02-17, 08:22
http://candy.com.baltimore.listcrawler.com/bonus/post/21603595/I saw her a few weeks back. She's a tall bbw and I don't think those are her pics. She's nice and pleasant.

But don't think she's what you see in the pics. Also, she has a roommate but she says he's not there.

Much. I have a feeling he was in the room next to us with the door closed so watch your 6.

Do the short visit for a nickel.

BK.

JackTrap
08-02-17, 11:35
http://candy.com.baltimore.listcrawler.com/bonus/post/21603595/I seen her yesterday, you made me take that plunge along with other reviews. She's a tall BBW with a decent face. She works out a house and I believe there was someone in the room next to us. The overall experience went well. She was high as a kite tho. It seemed just like weed tho.

Muff Scout
08-02-17, 17:28
Saw Alina today in Elkridge. She usually hangs out in Rosedale.

Had a great experience. Very nice girl. She had just stepped out of the shower when I arrived. Not a clock watcher at all. We chatted for about 30 minutes before we started playing and I only paid for half hour. Once we got down to business she gave a great BJ, and loved the way she wrapped her legs around me while I went to town. Very reasonable donation. Will repeat real soon.

As for the bad, Blake used to be a regular but is now on my shit list. As has been said before, money demands became unreasonable, and she stood me up on three occasions at the last minute with horseshit excuses. No apology offered afterwards, in fact, she says I am in the wrong and need to be more understanding. Fuck that. If I want that kind of bullshit, I will go back to my ex wife.

Stay safe everyone.

Muff.

Srallen98
08-02-17, 17:39

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-brooke-lynn-west-coast-cutie-big-booty/17980792I met with her a few months back. Nice lady, great attitude and a lot of fun. She is Drug free and is actually worth talking to. Go for it!

BoobyHunter
08-02-17, 17:49

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-brooke-lynn-west-coast-cutie-big-booty/17980792Https: www. T E are. Com / reviews / show. Asp? I'd=227576.

CornerKid
08-02-17, 22:39
She is currently at the ES off Moravia. See her before she gets evicted.She have an ad?

MoonMonger
08-02-17, 23:36
She have an ad?Look back in the forum, you'll find ways to her.

ThroatPlunger
08-03-17, 00:10
Anyone had the pleasure yet?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/petite-asian-23-out-of-this-stone-fox-w-e-sup/24979823

Adam Gold
08-03-17, 04:07
Can anyone help me out with info about Asia. Last I heard she only did massages. Is that still the case?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/asia-does-it-best-body-rub-queen-call-me-stop-clicking-on-fake-ads/17769927Can anyone help? Was hoping he would have gotten an answer as I will be back in town next week and have been checking out her ad.

Ebdawgg
08-03-17, 08:49

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/petite-asian-23-out-of-this-stone-fox-w-e-sup/24979823In HoCo, which is hot with LE now, and asks for a text only. I would be extra cautious.

JackTrap
08-03-17, 09:38
In HoCo, which is hot with LE now, and asks for a text only. I would be extra cautious.I was thinking the same thing. It's a new ad and I read on here that when they don't show tattoos it's also a high chance it could be a cop.

Slushy54
08-03-17, 15:01

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/petite-asian-23-out-of-this-stone-fox-w-e-sup/24979823I tried contacting her a few times. She replies for a bit and then all communication stops. I gave up.

Sneaky2T
08-03-17, 17:14
In HoCo, which is hot with LE now, and asks for a text only. I would be extra cautious.100% sure she's a real girl, don't know if that's actually her or not. Met her on tinder and snapchatted with her for awhile. She told me she was a dope fiend and couldn't come out cause her folks kept her home.

Sneaky2T
08-03-17, 17:15
Anyone met her before?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%D1%82-%CF%81-f-%D1%82h%D1%94-l%CE%B9%CE%B7%D1%94-av%CE%B1ilabl%CE%B524_7/19038207

Ecity045
08-03-17, 17:38
Saw Molly in her hotel room near Catonsville. She is a sweet girl and tries her best to make one comfortable. She is hanging out with two other girls but they weren't with her in the room. I noticed them sitting outside and recognized them from their backpage ads. This is my first time with Molly and I will certainly repeat. She was in a smoking room and as such smoke bothers me. But, I was able to freshen up quickly and got rid of the smoke. She did say she will make sure the room doesn't smell smoke if I give her advance notice.

MjThrill42
08-03-17, 17:47
Looks like we have a celebrity in our area! Has anyone seen her?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-small-petite-perfect-little-treat-available-now/24777228

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/07/jordan-cashmyer-prostitution-drug-use-details-revealed/

JackTrap
08-03-17, 17:59

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-small-petite-perfect-little-treat-available-now/24777228

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/07/jordan-cashmyer-prostitution-drug-use-details-revealed/I've seen her. She wants a bill for the SS, which I talked her down and glad I did. She didn't have any protection when I got there so I just opted for a BBBJ which was so bad I didn't even finish.

Didas11
08-03-17, 18:14
http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/yessi-vs-abril-202-517-5215/19163972

If you don't know already, this is the Mexican fuck house in laurel. Usually nothing to brag about. They have new girls every week. The girls got my attention this week. Abril is really nice. Easily score 7 on civilians scale. Her body is 9 with a natural 38 D. The only thing I hate is that you have to tell her what you want. You Everything is Cover and non GFE. $ hhr.

Ecity045
08-03-17, 18:33

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/07/jordan-cashmyer-prostitution-drug-use-details-revealed/If I am not wrong, she looks like one of the girls hanging out with Molly.

Mpduration
08-03-17, 18:37
I was thinking the same thing. It's a new ad and I read on here that when they don't show tattoos it's also a high chance it could be a cop.Pg county and Howard county are working together today per press release. Any young new providers I would avoid. You don't know if they could have been flipped or being watched. Some will post that are 19 to 24 but could be.

Underage.

JankMaster
08-03-17, 19:13
I'm definately a tit man. Just curious if anyone has seen her.

Think she is working with this crew who has an apt by security mall.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/f-cup-beauty-lunchtime-fun/24825693

MjThrill42
08-03-17, 19:40
If I am not wrong, she looks like one of the girls hanging out with Molly.What's Molly's number now? Did it actually change. I see 2 different ads in the last 3 days with 3 different numbers.

Tom McAn
08-03-17, 21:09

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/07/jordan-cashmyer-prostitution-drug-use-details-revealed/Maybe it's the same gal, or maybe it's someone using her photos. Who knows? I, for one, don't plan to find out.

I'd never heard of the alleged celebrity anyway. I haven't watched MTV very much since they switched their focus from music to so-called "reality TV" many years ago.

RandomName2838
08-03-17, 23:03

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/07/jordan-cashmyer-prostitution-drug-use-details-revealed/Anyone else see her? I was planning on seeing her then stumbled on this and am now worried. She's staying at a hotel iv been to for other escorts.

DaveGe
08-04-17, 04:20
Has anyone see either of them?

Srallen98
08-04-17, 08:47
Man,

I don't usually get fooled by pictures, but I did this time. Mona is the girl in the pictures, but she hid her midsection so well it's incredible! Maybe they are older photos and her face does not age due to being Filipina? Anyway, if you like BBW, you will like her. Mic skills were pretty good. Good dirty talk during the session. $$ tuition for the hr. Of course, you will need to be on top (not sure if that is for safety reasons or she likes it).

Stay safe!

Playboy69
08-04-17, 13:33

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/07/jordan-cashmyer-prostitution-drug-use-details-revealed/All of them said she was skinny, boring, smells bad, not worth it. I'm guessing she's in a very-very bad place. But one of you degenerates will still try. SMH.

AnalLove1981
08-04-17, 15:49
Can why'all start putting links or pictures of the THOTS why'all talk about or had encounters with please and thanks.

VansVille2010
08-05-17, 00:38
All of them said she was skinny, boring, smells bad, not worth it. I'm guessing she's in a very-very bad place. But one of you degenerates will still try. SMH.Used to strip, was hot when I saw her a couple years ago, kinda thick the last time, juding by the pics she is all drugged up she looks horrible in them compared how she used to look.

VansVille2010
08-05-17, 00:41
Maybe it's the same gal, or maybe it's someone using her photos. Who knows? I, for one, don't plan to find out.

I'd never heard of the alleged celebrity anyway. I haven't watched MTV very much since they switched their focus from music to so-called "reality TV" many years ago.LOL, I've seen her twice, originally met her at a strip club on the block. Yes it is infact the real girl, had no clue she used to be on TV, lmao. But yeah looking at those pics she has gone downhill, not suprised she is "stinky". When I first met her she was an 8 or 9, last time a 6-7 (was kinda thick), now she looks like walking dead based on her new pics.

SteveStone123
08-05-17, 02:16
What's Molly's number now? Did it actually change. I see 2 different ads in the last 3 days with 3 different numbers.Below are the ads with multiple phone numbers.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%D1%82%CF%83%CF%81-%CF%83f-%D1%82h%D1%94-l%CE%B9%CE%B7%D1%94-eductive-and-addictive-il-l-h-a-v-e-u-o-n-c-l-o-u-d-9/23333163

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-pics-wet-tight-young-hotandready-available-a-m-and-p-m-fetishes-welcome-410-630/19022497

BoloBellgrande
08-05-17, 23:23
Does anyone now if she's still around? I had her # in a PM, but deleted it thinking it was sent from another monger.

I wouldn't mind trying her tonight if I can get her contact info again. Thanks.

Symptom Addict
08-06-17, 00:01
Below are the ads with multiple phone numbers.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/%D1%82%CF%83%CF%81-%CF%83f-%D1%82h%D1%94-l%CE%B9%CE%B7%D1%94-eductive-and-addictive-il-l-h-a-v-e-u-o-n-c-l-o-u-d-9/23333163

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-pics-wet-tight-young-hotandready-available-a-m-and-p-m-fetishes-welcome-410-630/19022497Tried the x-6462 # just a moment ago, picked up but no voice and no response to mine. Thought I heard a baby crying in the background. Weird enough to give up and go elsewhere.

Mpduration
08-06-17, 07:42
Ariel.

443-973-8149.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/ariel-yes-finally/22349108

Yonna.

305-763-0172.

http://420.com.atlanta.listcrawler.com/post/21169060/

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atlanta/305-763-0172/1/2000603

Amber. 708-922-6783.

https://luxerotica.com.chicago.listcrawler.com/post/21581185/

Ariel.

http://callescort.org/240-232-2471

https://escortbabylon.net/#baltimore/post/2402322471/22992614/22992614

240-232-2471.

Mpduration
08-06-17, 17:28
Renae.

240-XXXX334.

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-on-baby-ill-take-care-of-you/31804153

Renae.

240-XXXX730.

https://escortbabylon.net/#dc/post/2404707730/23019553/23019553

Mercedes.

901-XXXX161.

https://escortbabylon.net/#batonrouge/post/9012501161/22888196/22947100

Adventure (real provider).

323-XXXX814.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/batonrouge/323-620-9814/2/133510

https://www.************.com/baton-rouge/classifieds/ad/57116c134e44ceMa3MG3NHy56X13twTxr1ePcs-6LNpqtx6WL9/

She multiple reviews on a review site in Texas.

UpYours
08-07-17, 14:05
Was out looking for a tasty fish sandwich and noticed Ashley's ad. I called her and she didn't answer. I figured I would move on and look for other fishes in the sea. Got a text from Ashley saying that she was available five minutes later. I had a great time with her. Never felt rushed and she was laughing the whole time we were together. A great provider.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/womenseekmen/back-again-well-reviewed-pretty-small-waist-busty/20047493

Was wondering if anyone has seen Madison and if she is willing to take you to heaven or just give you a happy hand ending?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/womenseekmen/la-girl-new-in-town-open-minded/21698233

HeyShooter
08-07-17, 14:16
Was out looking for a tasty fish sandwich and noticed Ashley's ad. I called her and she didn't answer. I figured I would move on and look for other fishes in the sea. Got a text from Ashley saying that she was available five minutes later. I had a great time with her. Never felt rushed and she was laughing the whole time we were together. A great provider.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/womenseekmen/back-again-well-reviewed-pretty-small-waist-busty/20047493

Was wondering if anyone has seen Madison and if she is willing to take you to heaven or just give you a happy hand ending?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/womenseekmen/la-girl-new-in-town-open-minded/21698233Happy to hear Ashley is still giving a great service. Need to go see her again.

Mozam
08-07-17, 21:32
I asked the DC forum this question but does anyone know any UTR donkey booty ladies? Search for "Ms Cleo", "Cherokee D'Ass", "Mz Booty", "Decollector" for references etc.

I'm sure there are silent channels and such. Any one with such intel please hit me in the PMs. UTR or even above the radar LOL, doesn't matter, just looking for some huge phat booty (all real too). And I'll be sure to keep them UTR if that's what they want. I know a few personally that provide but have been wishy washy of late, hence me trying to find new ones.

Hit me in the PMs.

AnalLove81
08-08-17, 02:12
Baltimore. backpage.com/ WomenSeekMen / new-aspen-looking-for-that-toe-curling-release-I'm-the-girl-for-you-717-778-1373/25208628.

Jka2017
08-08-17, 03:38
I'm back in the area on business. Had some time to drive the loop. I picked Angel up. She has Strawberry Blonde hair. I think I've read about her on here before. She was very nervous until we got into thing. Once she warmed up she was a nice girl. I recommend but she did mention she was going to try to get help at one point today. I'll take that with a grain of salt. I do recommend if your looking to get a BBBJ. I don't know about the rest of her services are.

Jka2017
08-08-17, 04:07
Damn what's Ashley's rates?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/womenseekmen/la-girl-new-in-town-open-minded/21698233

Msu930
08-08-17, 10:22
Renae.

240-844-1334.

http://washingtondc.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/come-on-baby-ill-take-care-of-you/31804153

Renae.

240-470-7730.

https://escortbabylon.net/#dc/post/2404707730/23019553/23019553

Mercedes..Thanks. For this info.

ShadowBK
08-08-17, 12:00
Aside from Tori any white girls you guys recommend?

DCHung
08-08-17, 12:21
Damn what's Ashley's rates?140 hhr, 200 hr.

UpYours
08-08-17, 18:34
140 hhr, 200 hr.Check your mail.

JohnSmith16
08-08-17, 18:55
I still had a craving for the lovely Tori after my failed attempt to see her last time so I texted her to see if she was free and she got back to me right away.

We met a nice higher end hotel in her normal area. I have to say I prefer the nicer hotels to the crappy low end one that many providers use. After I arrived I texted her to let her know, she then called me and asked if I minded if she had a quick smoke before I came up stairs. I didn't mind so I said sure. As she smoked we had a great conversation, she really is a sweet girl and very personable.

I paid 150 for HH, now I know this is higher then most other providers but call me strange but having a clean, white and incredibly tight spinner that is completely shaved is worth a few extra dollars. (I have had to many hairy bushes lately and it pisses me off!

I had a great time and she is still my ATF!

ClubChecka
08-08-17, 22:46
I still had a craving for the lovely Tori after my failed attempt to see her last time so I texted her to see if she was free and she got back to me right

We met a nice higher end hotel in her normal area. I have to say I prefer the nicer hotels to the crappy low end one that many providers use. After I arrived I texted her to let her know, she then called me and asked if I minded if she had a quick smoke before I came up stairs. I didn't mind so I said sure. As she smoked we had a great conversation, she really is a sweet girl and very personable.

I paid 150 for HH, now I know this is higher then most other providers but call me strange but having a clean, white and incredibly tight spinner that is completely shaved is worth a few extra dollars. (I have had to many hairy bushes lately and it pisses me off!

I had a great time and she is still my ATF!Might have to check her out, any pics?

JohnSmith16
08-09-17, 08:21
Might have to check her out, any pics?Here is her latest add.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sweet-as-a-kit-kat-tight-as-a-fist/23433258

Chlab447
08-09-17, 16:31
I'm glad you had luck with her. I tried meeting up, and she was very responsive til I got to the hotel, and then straight into ghost mode. Debating if I should try again another time. With all of the mostly positive reviews, I'm likely going to try again.

I still had a craving for the lovely Tori after my failed attempt to see her last time so I texted her to see if she was free and she got back to me right away.

I had a great time and she is still my ATF!

Gnani
08-09-17, 22:08
Booked an hour with Ashley and her CBJ was just sub-par not even a min and then she want to finish quick as she can. Finally popped in 20 minutes and she said all good and I have to leave.

Better to book only half an hour as she considered one hour as half hour visit.

Cream
08-11-17, 00:19
http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-in-town-and-ready-now/24744908

Pretty, young girl, but totally not into it. Had to put the condom on myself-never had to do that before. 1. 4 hhr.

Jf Faster
08-11-17, 07:20

Pretty, young girl, but totally not into it. Had to put the condom on myself-never had to do that before. 1. 4 hhr.Her ad did say she was going to give you that toe curling experience you been "yawning" for. And apparently she was true to her word and it sounds like that's what she delivers. I, for one, would rather have the toe curling experience I have been yearning for. Who knew that there was a place in this universe where bad grammar and truth converge; Rod Serling would be smiling (an obscure reference for you aging scifi aficionados).

Sexingit
08-11-17, 07:53
Her ad did say she was going to give you that toe curling experience you been "yawning" for. And apparently she was true to her word and it sounds like that's what she delivers. I, for one, would rather have the toe curling experience I have been yearning for. Who knew that there was a place in this universe where bad grammar and truth converge; Rod Serling would be smiling (an obscure reference for you aging scifi aficionados).Her verbiage is correct so this cannot be considered false advertising. Sucks that she sucks at not sucking.

Steverino1968
08-11-17, 08:30

Pretty, young girl, but totally not into it. Had to put the condom on myself-never had to do that before. 1. 4 hhr.She looks pretty hot, though. Are the photos a fair representation?

Superman540
08-11-17, 16:53
Hey guys, I'm staying in the BWI area tonight and I'm looking for a lead on an outcall that will come to my hotel after 2 am when my flights lands. PM me anything you've got!

Indigo456
08-12-17, 05:41
Agreed. She had gone downhill fast. From asking crazy pricing to stealing from customer. Lately, she's been hard to get a hold of & flakes out frequently. Despite her skills & cute body, its not worth the trouble. They have to learn their pussy is not in control, Benjamin is. I would mover on until she can come to her senses. If she even can.Just tried sending an IM.
Important intel.

JackTrap
08-12-17, 13:53
If anyone could help me out on finding a reliable regular I would truly appreciate it. My 3 ATF are no longer around. My previous ATF were.

Alex in Hunt Valley.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/baltimore/410-618-4779/1/704946

Remmy with the colorful hair in Rosdale.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/baltimore/443-678-2454/1/619275

And Bella who had the anchor tattoo on her ribs.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/baltimore/443-847-3617/1/380261

Weatherman64
08-12-17, 16:33
Made an appointment with Alycia. Good reviews on the oThER site. Drove up to Hunt Valley in the rain last night, confirmed time on phone and by text. Called on arrival as per her instructions, then met with radio silence. Wait 10 minutes, 2nd call. Nothing. Wait 15 more, then text. Nothing. No reply.

She is still advertising; very frustrating experience. Live and learn.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-sweetest-real-and-highly-reviewed/22052768

ShadowBK
08-12-17, 20:12
So Tori is the only decent white girl on BP right now?

JankMaster
08-13-17, 10:27
If anyone could help me out on finding a reliable regular I would truly appreciate it. My 3 ATF are no longer around. My previous ATF were.

Alex in Hunt Valley.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/baltimore/410-618-4779/1/704946

Remmy with the colorful hair in Rosdale.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/baltimore/443-678-2454/1/619275

And Bella who had the anchor tattoo on her ribs.

http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/baltimore/443-847-3617/1/380261I miss this chic. Cool af.

JankMaster
08-13-17, 10:28
Anyone seen her recently.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sl-pp%D1%94ry-and-t-ght-f-aky-juicy-lips-simply-the-best-1requested/21055528

No recent reviews. Seems like these chic fall off when they stay in bmore to long.

ProjectMayham
08-13-17, 13:01
Same here stood up waited for an hour she answered after I left saying she didn't know the phone was ringing. It was very disapointing losing the hour.

Made an appointment with Alycia. Good reviews on the oThER site. Drove up to Hunt Valley in the rain last night, confirmed time on phone and by text. Called on arrival as per her instructions, then met with radio silence. Wait 10 minutes, 2nd call. Nothing. Wait 15 more, then text. Nothing. No reply.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-sweetest-real-and-highly-reviewed/22052768

DriftingFan101
08-13-17, 14:36

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/the-sweetest-real-and-highly-reviewed/22052768I think almost everyone has had radio silence happen to them at some point or another, sucks when it happens but this is the nature of this hobby. Why when you find reliable providers you sometimes keep them to yourself.

Michael4
08-13-17, 15:22
She looks pretty hot, though. Are the photos a fair representation?If she looks like she does in her pics, she can play dead for all I am concerned and I would just use her as my fuck doll.

MDFootLover
08-13-17, 17:16
She looks like a good time but I can't find anything about her. Says she's in an apartment.

AnalLove1981
08-13-17, 18:03
I miss this chic. Cool af.Anybody know what happened to remy the chick blue ivy told me she was chasing the glass d#$k.

Surfing for Fun
08-13-17, 22:18
Some of those pics were being used by a provider named Chantelle Jinx I think.

Don't know if it is same girl.

She looks like a good time but I can't find anything about her. Says she's in an apartment.

Scooter1
08-14-17, 08:46
Been gone for 15+ years but grew up in Randallstown. Back then the block was fun and active and BP did not exist. Where can a fellow monger brother find a MILF type with big tits? Anyone have a UTR? Also where are streetwalkers to be found? Had tons of choices a couple blocks off the Block back then but heard most of the fun moved out to Dundalk?

Tae217
08-14-17, 10:00
Saw her about a month ago. She is the girl in the pics very cute. That's where it ends. Everything covered only 1 position and if you are well endowed she can't take it. Wouldn't repeat.

SamEyeAm
08-14-17, 12:25
She looks like a good time but I can't find anything about her. Says she's in an apartment.She used to go by the name Channell. Mediocre to poor service at best. Rushes service, one position, and bad attitude.

Tottenham123
08-14-17, 20:42
I have not seen her, nor will I. I need to point out that the new Stoney is the infamous Milley who lost a lot of weight. Heads up to all. Milley used to be an atf, but when she went around known horrible providers and getting sucked into some bad situations I was done. Wanted everyone to know who the new Stoney is.

http://maryland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/your-favorite-whitegirl/23352103Has anyone seen this girl? Something about the pics are interesting and couldn't find any reviews.

Elber Gonzalez
08-15-17, 07:05
She looks like a good time but I can't find anything about her. Says she's in an apartment.Those are jinx pics, she is a regular in the DC loop, when she is out there she walks around with her girlfriends -I have reported before- picked her up couple times at street rates and service was good. How much is she charging on BP?? Personally wouldn't chose her on BP, when I met her couple years ago she said she was 21, so what? She doesn't age?

Fun11
08-15-17, 17:40
Has anyone seen this girl? Something about the pics are interesting and couldn't find any reviews.Type in Millie here or anywhere. It's not hard to find her, she just changed her name.

MDFootLover
08-15-17, 20:26
Those are jinx pics, she is a regular in the DC loop, when she is out there she walks around with her girlfriends -I have reported before- picked her up couple times at street rates and service was good. How much is she charging on BP?? Personally wouldn't chose her on BP, when I met her couple years ago she said she was 21, so what? She doesn't age?So I gave in and tried her out last night for a $60 SS. She's living in someone's living room at an apartment I gave her the donation and she said I'm going to bend over the chair and It'll make it easy. So she put on a hat and then bent over. I asked if I could get The dust blown off first. She sighed and said ok, lasted about 10 seconds before she bent over again. Multiple times she asked if I was getting close, multiple times complaining about her back hurting, I was getting aggravated and was like well since you're back hurts I'm done, for a quick hug and left. Will not repeat.

ArtistOfWar1
08-15-17, 23:25
Any Intel on this one?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/heyyyyyyyyy-caaaaarrrr-0uttt/21531673

Slushy54
08-16-17, 10:46
Any Intel on this one?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/heyyyyyyyyy-caaaaarrrr-0uttt/21531673We hung out once. Poor attitude and poor performance. YMMV but I would avoid.

SirDrDunk
08-16-17, 18:42
I got one question is it me or are these girls having an inflated view of themselves I been in touch with two girls who offered short stays for 15 minutes at 80 beans passed on both of them now can someone correct me if I'm wrong I remember when a short stay was a half-hour for that rate these girls starting to lose their minds.

RichK56
08-17-17, 11:07
I got one question is it me or are these girls having an inflated view of themselves I been in touch with two girls who offered short stays for 15 minutes at 80 beans passed on both of them now can someone correct me if I'm wrong I remember when a short stay was a half-hour for that rate these girls starting to lose their minds.Its not you man. I've seen a couple who start an actual timer the second you walk in the door. Doesn't matter if you wash up first, that timer is going. Now if I see that timer or app start I leave.

Elber Gonzalez
08-17-17, 15:23
So I gave in and tried her out last night for a $60 SS. She's living in someone's living room at an apartment I gave her the donation and she said I'm going to bend over the chair and It'll make it easy. So she put on a hat and then bent over. I asked if I could get The dust blown off first. She sighed and said ok, lasted about 10 seconds before she bent over again. Multiple times she asked if I was getting close, multiple times complaining about her back hurting, I was getting aggravated and was like well since you're back hurts I'm done, for a quick hug and left. Will not repeat.That's one of the reasons I stopped doing BP, I definitely get a better service when I pick them up from the street, another fellow monger asked me about the DC loop, well, the most known and active is in the North West, 10th, 11th, 12th between K and L streets, the downside is that SW hours there only between 03:00-07:00.

My favorite is Diamond.

FunShip75
08-17-17, 23:09
Anyone seen this girl before? Don't think I've seen her ad before. Maybe new though. Using her real personal number in ad.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/young-sexy-and-horny/25622858

Slushy54
08-18-17, 08:59
Anyone seen this girl before? Don't think I've seen her ad before. Maybe new though. Using her real personal number in ad.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/young-sexy-and-horny/25622858Tried contacting her but never heard back.

MjThrill42
08-18-17, 12:19

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/young-sexy-and-horny/25622858

Tried contacting her but never heard back.I tried to contact her too with no success. No hits on her pics on Google images and TinEye.

PassionDweller
08-18-17, 16:09
I saw this girl a few months ago but I doubt much has changed since she's been gone. She travels all around the country. First of all the pics are not her BUT they are pretty damn close. The skin tone, body, and even the hair are all similar to what you see in the pic but not identical.

She's definitely very attractive and clean. She's got a curvy body; her ass and her breasts are phenomenal. She usually hosts at an upscale hotel in the BWI district. She's friendly but very mechanical. Here's where more of the negatives come in; she's very expensive. She quoted me $150 and I assumed that would include standard services such as BJ and FS, right? Wrong.

Basically if I pay $150 for 30 minutes I can get foreplay and a BJ or FS but not both. That's right, I had to chose between FS or a BJ but if I wanted both I had to pay extra. She's banging but not worth more than $150. For that price you can get girls with better service, sometimes you can find much better service for less.

Here's the other thing, she doesn't look Indian as in a girl from India. She looks more redbone than Indian. When I asked her where from India is she from she said, "No I meant I'm part Native American, not that type of Indian. " The only reason why I visited her in the first place was because I've always wanted to meet with someone of an Indian heritage. So I was disappointed in that but hey, I was already there and the little head took over. Pricey but friendly. If you got the dough then go for it. I don't know if she does CBJ or BBJ because I opted for the FS.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/t-h-_p-r-f-c-t_-_c-h-o-i-c-m-ix-ed-in-di-love-rs-1pick-dont-miss-out/25283843

Rubraw67
08-18-17, 22:43
That's one of the reasons I stopped doing BP, I definitely get a better service when I pick them up from the street, another fellow monger asked me about the DC loop, well, the most known and active is in the North West, 10th, 11th, 12th between K and L streets, the downside is that SW hours there only between 03:00-07:00.

My favorite is Diamond.Diamond is from my home town. She comes back here every once in a whie and posts on BP.

Phyuck Yiu
08-19-17, 05:57
Well I went to see Cream last night. Standard back and forth text to set things up. Its not the first time seeing her. She gets better after becoming her regular. No so Non GFE after a few times. Awesome BBBJ and MISH, followed by filling her up. Sent me on my way still wanting more. But no fault to her. I think my appetite was just great. But would repeat and suggest.

JackTrap
08-19-17, 14:05
Well I went to see Cream last night. Standard back and forth text to set things up. Its not the first time seeing her. She gets better after becoming her regular. No so Non GFE after a few times. Awesome BBBJ and MISH, followed by filling her up. Sent me on my way still wanting more. But no fault to her. I think my appetite was just great. But would repeat and suggest.Went to see her once when she was on Washington Blvd. I walked out tho when I got there. Too many battle wounds for me. Looked to nasty.

Jge096
08-19-17, 17:36
Any guys know of girls who will do all / most activities bareback?

MjThrill42
08-19-17, 19:44
Hey all,

Has anyone seen this girl? LTGTBT Has used 2 different numbers. TinEye and Google Images doesn't come up with anything.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/snow-bunny-18/25592558

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-snow-bunny/24587998

Fun11
08-19-17, 23:14
Hey all,

Has anyone seen this girl? LTGTBT Has used 2 different numbers. TinEye and Google Images doesn't come up with anything.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-snow-bunny/24587998If you have fb, try plugging the number in there. It shows her possible friend? If you want to try let us know, but she is working with someone that is for sure.

Meto99
08-19-17, 23:33
http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/luscious-billy-is-new-in-town-before-after-work-fun-sweet-petite-and-fun/23884718

Tonight I went to a cheap motel to meet this woman, deed was 120 for hh. When I arrived there, room reeked of smoke, her stuff is everywhere, people were sitting outside so I got very cautious. She looks older than her photos, but seems to be a nice person so I stayed. Waited her to get changed for 5 minutes, then she suddenly came out and told me she saw two Leos outside from her bathroom window. I was shocked and couldn't think straight. She then told me there were two girls got busted this afternoon, she has been in business for weeks and wants no troubles etc. I believed in her story and requested money back so I can bail, but she said I can go out help her check what's going on and then come back, if no Leos were there she will see me in 10 minutes.

I was extremely nervous at that point so I walked out without thinking. When I got out I realized how stupid I was: no people were outside, and I walked to the back of hotel, saw her bathroom window was actually facing towards shrubs and trees. When I called her again, surprise, no answers. Didn't want to make a scene so I left. That's the end of story, 120 for another lesson. She had the nerve to text me back just now, told me if I drew popo to her doorstep she will tell backpage to block me. What a intelligent lady. I guess this hobby is just not for me, could never find a reliable chick and dealing with these lunatics cost too much energy.

VansVille2010
08-20-17, 01:42
Hey all,

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/new-snow-bunny/24587998Seen her twice,she is not 18,in early 20's. Bad service,rush,rush, rush. Works with some pimp or bf she claims beats her, burns her. Once left her phone in my car, I didn't bother to return it when they texted asking for it back, her servnice was crap. She did it, but I would wait till all is done before handing her money, or I'd bet she will run off with it.

Pics are real I think, just doesn't look that good in person. I would 100% only do it in car, don't risk going inside, and only pay after.

Like I said she did the deed twice but don't hand money till your done, she does the bare minimum tries to say 5 and 8 minutes, LMAO,its 15 is a SS.

VansVille2010
08-20-17, 01:46
Any guys know of girls who will do all / most activities bareback?Most in rosedale I would say.

Tori did for me, her friend too (whose ad I don't see up), stony / millie offered (but I saw red so I opted for just head at discount looked dirty in there, this was a while back).

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/petite-natural-real-redhead/18060187

The above red head does.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/avail-n0w-u-d%C9%99-%C9%99rv%C9%99-hal-ii-hav%C9%99-4-u/25390833

As does this one.

also, the one below i commented on who does give bad service,,she did when i asked, just she wants everything quick "or pimp gonna beat her if shes not back in time"

ShadowBK
08-20-17, 03:22
Tori and Lesley offer BB service?

Indigo456
08-20-17, 05:28
http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/luscious-billy-is-new-in-town-before-after-work-fun-sweet-petite-and-fun/23884718

Tonight I went to a cheap motel to meet this woman, deed was 120 for hh. When I arrived there, room reeked of smoke, her stuff is everywhere, people were sitting outside so I got very cautious. She looks older than her photos, but seems to be a nice person so I stayed. Waited her to get changed for 5 minutes, then she suddenly came out and told me she saw two Leos outside from her bathroom window. I was shocked and couldn't think straight. She then told me there were two girls got busted this afternoon, she has been in business for weeks and wants no troubles etc. I believed in her story and requested money back so I can bail, but she said I can go out help her check what's going on and then come back, if no Leos were there she will see me in 10 minutes.

I was extremely nervous at that point so I walked out without thinking. When I got out I realized how stupid I was: no people were outside, and I walked to the back of hotel, saw her bathroom window was actually facing towards shrubs and trees. When I called her again, surprise, no answers. Didn't want to make a scene so I left. That's the end of story, 120 for another lesson. She had the nerve to text me back just now, told me if I drew popo to her doorstep she will tell backpage to block me. What a intelligent lady. I guess this hobby is just not for me, could never find a reliable chick and dealing with these lunatics cost too much energy.Than a thief, for a provider's business model. Courtney / Blake with running C. C. Numbers along with so many others fall into that same category. Anytime you see a provider just want to get doped out, verses responsibly doing a date, that's time to cut your losses. Saw her FB profile, clearly she had an "existence", before the meds took over.
Sorry that happened to you, and it's not that you are not cut out for the biz, it's her, and others like her. Finding a gal that offers services that is not a loon, is rare, they all have issues of some sorts, I would say that's why they are numbing out, to forget. If I were you, I would have threatened to contact hotel management and or LE, if she did not turn over the money and had several of our men in blue show up at her door making a house call.

Indigo456
08-20-17, 06:02
Most in rosedale I would say.

Tori did for me, her friend too (whose ad I don't see up), stony / millie offered (but I saw red so I opted for just head at discount looked dirty in there, this was a while back).

The above red head does.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/avail-n0w-u-d%C9%99-%C9%99rv%C9%99-hal-ii-hav%C9%99-4-u/25390833

As does this one.

also, the one below i commented on who does give bad service,,she did when i asked, just she wants everything quick "or pimp gonna beat her if shes not back in time"Two things go hand and hand like bread and butter. An addiction issue, and the propensity for going bare. Could write a book on this shit, because it's impossible to make it up. In a matter of saying, anyone living on the edge, minute to minute, generally has very little to no concern about casually going raw, but a lot more of us guys, (I would realistically in having taken a poll 80% of us, ask for it) to many it's no different than a "hand shake", but of course as we know that's not true. The radionucleonic half life to a provider's tenure in this biz, is measured in months, if not years, short ones at that. The ods are against them, for a lot of different reasons, the company they keep, the addiction issues, the very lifestyle, is generally not conducive to hygenics proper, esp. If the walk, which most started out that way. The irony is that there are more dope dealers out there that saddle up before doing the deed, verses us guys hitting it raw out there, because they see a side to the biz which for the most part is kept transparent to us guys. They hear and see the frontline war stories, of gals going back at that 20th some odd cap again and again after midnight with whomever, in an effort to get their fix. Not judging anyone, just making everyone aware of the conditions to the sandbox we are all playing in.

Fun11
08-20-17, 11:31
Anyone seen this one? She posts in the wrong section but her pics look real? Thoughts?

http://annapolis.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/snow-in-the-summer/25693348

JoeCool1983
08-20-17, 12:32
Anyone seen this one? She posts in the wrong section but her pics look real? Thoughts?

http://annapolis.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/snow-in-the-summer/25693348Eh, not that great looking.

AnalLove1981
08-20-17, 13:42
Why'all all crazy for trying to go bareback with these THOTS.

VansVille2010
08-20-17, 16:59
Tori and Lesley offer BB service?Nver met lesley, the one I meant I believe was called mindy (hotter than tori). Tori I only saw once I think it was her first night on BP, and I hit her up late and asked and she said sure, so I went over.

But I'm pretty sure it was her first night on BP, or it was the first night I ever saw her ad, only saw her that one time, no idea who she works with now, it was an older black lady escort I believe she used to work with.

JohnSmith16
08-20-17, 20:10

The above red head does.

As does this one.

also, the one below i commented on who does give bad service,,she did when i asked, just she wants everything quick "or pimp gonna beat her if shes not back in time"I have hung out with Tori on multiple occasions and she has always mentioned using condoms and implied it was a deal breaker.

ShadowBK
08-20-17, 22:59
From what I understand Tori offers OWO while her friend Lesley is CBJ only.

Propilot
08-21-17, 00:04
WHY, WHY, WHY are some of you guys giving the girls the money before their she is down on her knees sucking your cock or on the bed sucking your cock? This is your first time meeting this girl. You don't know her. You are going to give her your hard earned money without a reason. I can understand if you have seen the girl a few times before and you want to give her the money beforehand. Even then it is not a guarantee she won't flake on you. Guys, there are ways to not be ripped of with providers. All you have to do is think.

Propilot-Always check your six.

PassionDweller
08-21-17, 07:01

The above red head does.

As does this one.

also, the one below i commented on who does give bad service,,she did when i asked, just she wants everything quick "or pimp gonna beat her if shes not back in time"I've always wanted to see Casey, the redheaded spinner you listed. But I rtff and I think people have said she rips people off? I even read a report on TER that said a man was hiding under her bed and before the service could start he got out and pulled a gun. They took everything the poor monger had. The guy who wrote it said Casey laughed at him while the guy took all his stuff.

Anyway, you're right about Rosedale. You'll never find a standard provider who does everything covered like the girls at BWI. It's mostly drugged out girls or at the very least local girls who always do BBBJ. I've found some really nice non pros in the past. Still, Rosedale can be rough so be careful.

HotAttitude
08-21-17, 11:30
Anyone have and experience with star.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/young-beautifull-unforgettable-and-all-yours-443-717-1732/20006518

Ebdawgg
08-21-17, 12:28
Anyone have and experience with star.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/young-beautifull-unforgettable-and-all-yours-443-717-1732/20006518Been reviewed here a number of times. Uses different names, different numbers and is not the girl in the pic. Forget which other names she uses, Heaven & Nevaeh come to mind (get it?) but I don't recall good reviews. Been using those same pics since like 2010 or something.

VansVille2010
08-21-17, 22:37
Been reviewed here a number of times. Uses different names, different numbers and is not the girl in the pic. Forget which other names she uses, Heaven & Nevaeh come to mind (get it?) but I don't recall good reviews. Been using those same pics since like 2010 or something.I always thought she was the girl in the pics, just very old pics, not nearly as attractive in person, and horrible attitude,watches the clock and does the bare minimum.

ArtistOfWar1
08-22-17, 00:23
Anybody try?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/monday-specials-sensual-massage-incall-outcall-80-hr/25277098

Ebdawgg
08-22-17, 09:15
I always thought she was the girl in the pics, just very old pics, not nearly as attractive in person, and horrible attitude,watches the clock and does the bare minimum.Sorry if I might have been off a little. Good information for our friend anyway. I think we gave him what he needed.

HotAttitude
08-22-17, 09:47
Sorry if I might have been off a little. Good information for our friend anyway. I think we gave him what he needed.Thanks the great info guys. I was about to go ahead with her but after seeing some feedback I decided not to. The little man makes you dumb sometimes. Once again thank you all.

Dkent
08-22-17, 11:39
Good day gents, any intel on.

http://hongkongbobo.com.baltimore.hoxnif.com/bonus/post/21485349/

MjThrill42
08-22-17, 14:00
For those that remember Nadia / Caylee, she's in need of some help. If you have her last number, it's still good so hit her up. If not, PM me and I can share with established members.

M.

EumYang
08-22-17, 16:07
Moonmonger: I could not respond to your PM because your PM space is full.

AceKing88
08-22-17, 21:00
Anybody try?

http://baltimore.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/monday-specials-sensual-massage-incall-outcall-80-hr/25277098Yes she was a original highlandtown girl those pics are a little old. She use to be very attractive. She is cool I never had any problems with her. I remember when she 1st stepped on the cooling stroll back in 2010 or 11 . She has been on no for quite some time now. If you don't know her she will rush the shit out of you and give you a so so date. But if why'all have history she will have you smiling from ear to ear toes curled.

ThriveToLife
08-22-17, 21:27
Hello, fellow mongers. Recently had the opportunity to try the local talent and was quite pleased with the variety available.

I stumbled on my bucket list gal in Towson last week. Easy set up, friendly and reasonable from rate perspective. She's due in a week or so, but was looking for a few good men to contribute to her baby fund. She's white gal and her BP ad is no longer available. She is spinner type, all baby. We partook in a variety of positions, despite the baby bump and she was quite tasty. I would repeat if I was local, but unfortunately am now away.

She hit up my phone today looking for a repeat date. I share that I was away and asked if she wanted me to share her digits with a few of my friends. She happily agreed, but asked me to be selective. Based on that, I'll freely share with Senior members. Simply PM for her digits. I have attached two photos. She was fun and would date her even if she was not prego. In fact, may find my way back to your town after the baby arrival to try some lactation action.

Fellas, she will only be around through Saturday, so if you have not fulfilled this bucket list item, now is the time. Seniors, PM me. Later and enjoy.

ThriveToLife
08-22-17, 21:32
Greetings again.

Last week met up with Sierra. Do a search for Sierra and will find her ad. Claims to be her last days, but that was last week when I saw her, so her ad is current and still around.

<http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/last-days-in-town-sexy-brunette-mature-provider/17777767.

I found her cute, quite tall, close to six foot and shapely for her size. Open menu, but limited DATY. Seems she does not like entry, but just touch. Enjoyed a variety of other positions. Overall nice gal, but thought she was a bit more on the high maintenance side due to limitations and length of stay. Ok date overall, but met at least two other gals that knocked my socks off. See other posts under this section and under SWs.

Enjoy.

ThriveToLife
08-22-17, 21:36
Fellow mongers,

I found Alexis is be refreshing and pure GFE. She is a darling. Does not watch clock and definitely enjoys your company. Easy set up as well. She'll start rates high, but she is negotiable. She's a sweetheart and just ask that she be treated as such. Her body is not flawless, but she's quite down to earth with a bit of dental work needed BUT don't let it fool you. The play is great and found the menu open and she reactive. Treat her well. She is outcall primarily, but will work with you if you need to get a room. Hit her up while she's around. Later.

<<http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/lip-spcials-mega-mouth-talented-tongue-super-soaker-wnt-sum-fun-cme-get-sum/25079998.

Bolongo
08-23-17, 00:00
Anyone have any experience? She I texted and she only does incall at a red roof inn at 8000 Washington Rd in Jessup. Sounded fishy.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-dominican-super-busty-mature-upscale-companion/25412048

https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/sexy-adorable-gfe-adonica-calderon-202-460-6728-hot-specials-adonica-gfe-well-reviewed-gfe-curvy-hot-flirtatious-bubbly-personality-super-busty_booty-caribbean-adult-entertainer-all-about-you-babe/556aabda221e5305008b4576

MjThrill42
08-23-17, 08:17
Daedelus please empty your Inbox so I can PM you.

M.

ThriveToLife
08-23-17, 10:19

M.Please empty box and hit me up again.

ThriveToLife
08-23-17, 10:28
Please empty and pM me again.

CornerKid
08-23-17, 16:57
Posted inanother thread but I figured why not cast the net.

Someone posted about this bucket list item awhile back and I was wondering if he was able to tick the box. Anyone know of any non SW providers that are willing able?

Daedelus
08-23-17, 17:53

M.All clear.

CornerKid
08-23-17, 19:21

I was extremely nervous at that point so I walked out without thinking. When I got out I realized how stupid I was: no people were outside, and I walked to the back of hotel, saw her bathroom window was actually facing towards shrubs and trees. When I called her again, surprise, no answers. Didn't want to make a scene so I left. That's the end of story, 120 for another lesson. She had the nerve to text me back just now, told me if I drew popo to her doorstep she will tell backpage to block me. What a intelligent lady. I guess this hobby is just not for me, could never find a reliable chick and dealing with these lunatics cost too much energy.Circa 2009, Barstow. I set up a date with a provide who I had no intel about. Got to her apartment. She asks for the donation and I obliged (mistake). She was didlying with her hair and clothes, apologizeing for not being ready, and asks me to have a seat. My spider sense started tingling when she said "I'll be right back" and goes off to the bathroom. 10 seconds later I hear the front door unlock and a mammoth of a man walks in the door, with a black eye.

He said "who are you? Are you here for whateverthefuck her name was?" Sensing he wasn't LEO, I told him she's in the bathroom. He asked if I met her online and went into this whole "why the fuck is she doing this again act". He told me he just got out of jail that day and that's why he had a black eye. Seemed like he would have kept talking as long as I sat there but I wasn't trying to hear it. I left. Didn't get the money back. Never 100 percent sure if it was ginuwine poor timing or an elementary level acting job. None the less I learn some lessons that day. Sorry you had to take an L but live and learn.

EnjoyLife34
08-23-17, 20:08

http://annapolis.backpage.com/MenSeekWomen/snow-in-the-summer/25693348I saw here a couple of days ago. She's works as a stripper during the evening. Very sexy body, open to anything, except backdoor. Maybe it was because she was desperate because as soon as we finished the session, she ran to the hotel admin to pay for the room. LOL. Very clean and fun! WIll repeat in a pinch.

P.S. First time poster here.

OskarM
08-23-17, 23:28

Someone posted about this bucket list item awhile back and I was wondering if he was able to tick the box. Anyone know of any non SW providers that are willing able?I know a couple that will allow you to piss on them.

Broken Arrows
08-24-17, 02:32
Anyone have any experience? She I texted and she only does incall at a red roof inn at 8000 Washington Rd in Jessup. Sounded fishy.

http://baltimore.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/sexy-dominican-super-busty-mature-upscale-companion/25412048

https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/sexy-adorable-gfe-adonica-calderon-202-460-6728-hot-specials-adonica-gfe-well-reviewed-gfe-curvy-hot-flirtatious-bubbly-personality-super-busty_booty-caribbean-adult-entertainer-all-about-you-babe/556aabda221e5305008b4576Unless a senior member has experience, I'd be very careful. The RR Inn is where HoCo LEO conducts its stings. See my link below. And by the way, the reason that link is from 2016 is because this year, they've refused to disclose their sting locations to the press -- including the one they just did in May.

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/maryland/prince-georges-county-teacher-arrested-in-prostitution-sting/254026390

Addendum: I did find some talk online about the provider you linked to. See link below. Still, I'd be pretty careful about this location in HoCo.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/discussion-boards/washington-dc-6/any-411-on-adonica-calderon-222379

Indigo456
08-24-17, 03:35

I was extremely nervous at that point so I walked out without thinking. When I got out I realized how stupid I was: no people were outside, and I walked to the back of hotel, saw her bathroom window was actually facing towards shrubs and trees. When I called her again, surprise, no answers. Didn't want to make a scene so I left. That's the end of story, 120 for another lesson. She had the nerve to text me back just now, told me if I drew popo to her doorstep she will tell backpage to block me. What a intelligent lady. I guess this hobby is just not for me, could never find a reliable chick and dealing with these lunatics cost too much energy.There is zero functional good than can come from ripping people off. In the short term, she might get away with it here or there, but in the long run, at least for them, why run the risk a monger is not predisposed to being a nut job, or has company that he keeps that can be downright insidious traveling in circles of having friends in high places but also hanging with people from the street in very low places very comfortably I might add.

In a way it's like engaging someone in a road rage incident, how do you know you might not get someone so frazzled up they may not go guns a Navarone on you for stealing, and wind up bringing a lot of heat to your location? It's a stupid thing to do. The one concept that providers have an issue with is the notion of "suspension of disbelief", keeping up appearances, putting on a show. They can't seem to hold and tow the line, in leasing the fantasy. Service level date to date can always be exceeded in service level expectations, but rarely downgraded, unless you both know each other very well, and you can give her a guest pass and chauking it up to having an off day.

But there is probably no more subjective biz than this as far as service level expectations, women could learn a lot from being coached as to the do's and don'ts of what they should do verses what should not be done.

Phillie
08-24-17, 11:07
https://myproviderguide.com/maryland/baltimore/escorts/8538533

443-707-9976.

$. 2 HH.

It's a real shame to hear that Billy has been up to no good recently. The first time I went to see Billy I made an appointment the night before. Everything was agreed upon. Next day at the appointed time I drove out there and heard nothing from her. I probably should have taken the hint since she didn't respond to my text when I was on the way. I waited for a while and was very disappointed to have been ghosted. Did not reply to any texts or calls while I was waiting or for the rest of the day.

A week later little head got the better of me and I tried it again. Day before I set an appointment. This time I waited for a response before heading out for our meeting. This time she did respond, and I did meet her. Pictures are accurate, and she is really skinny. Open minded menu. Of note, her room was full of smoke and she continued smoking up until the action began, and lit up immediately after. I pretty much had to wash my clothes the moment I got home.

Honestly, I don't generally give people a second chance after being ghosted, but I was still curious. Had I known she was not only a flake, but also a scam artist, I probably would not have bothered.

ArtistOfWar1
08-24-17, 13:04
Yes she was a original highlandtown girl those pics are a little old. She use to be very attractive. She is cool I never had any problems with her. I remember when she 1st stepped on the cooling stroll back in 2010 or 11 . She has been on no for quite some time now. If you don't know her she will rush the shit out of you and give you a so so date. But if why'all have history she will have you smiling from ear to ear toes curled.Well. The pics in the link done changed.

BlindSandal
08-24-17, 20:20

Someone posted about this bucket list item awhile back and I was wondering if he was able to tick the box. Anyone know of any non SW providers that are willing able?CK,

The Devil is in the details.

Giving or Receiving?
BS

Lombardo
08-24-17, 21:25
There is zero functional good than can come from ripping people off. In the short term, she might get away with it here or there, but in the long run, at least for them, why run the risk a monger is not predisposed to being a nut job, or has company that he keeps that can be downright insidious traveling in circles of having friends in high places but also hanging with people from the street in very low places very comfortably I might add.

In a way it's like engaging someone in a road rage incident, how do you know you might not get someone so frazzled up they may not go guns a Navarone on you for stealing, and wind up bringing a lot of heat to your location? It's a stupid thing to do. The one concept that providers have an issue with is the notion of "suspension of disbelief", keeping up appearances, putting on a show. They can't seem to hold and tow the line, in leasing the fantasy. Service level date to date can always be exceeded in service level expectations, but rarely downgraded, unless you both know each other very well, and you can give her a guest pass and chauking it up to having an off day.

But there is probably no more subjective biz than this as far as service level expectations, women could learn a lot from being coached as to the do's and don'ts of what they should do verses what should not be done.Not too long ago I booked an $80 date with a provider in a very good hotel. We started the transaction and I proceeded to undress when she told me that I do not have to undress for a BJ. I told her the offer she posted was for HH FS, and she refused to budge, she wanted $40 more. She opened the room door, stood in the hallway and asked me to leave. I guess she was expected the punches to come in. I started recording video as I went to the phone and asked to be transferred to the restaurant for ordering dinner to the room. She gave me my money back and called me SOB.

VansVille2010
08-24-17, 23:55
Not too long ago I booked an $80 date with a provider in a very good hotel. We started the transaction and I proceeded to undress when she told me that I do not have to undress for a BJ. I told her the offer she posted was for HH FS, and she refused to budge, she wanted $40 more. She opened the room door, stood in the hallway and asked me to leave. I guess she was expected the punches to come in. I started recording video as I went to the phone and asked to be transferred to the restaurant for ordering dinner to the room. She gave me my money back and called me SOB.Good to hear you got it back. Unsure though how specifically that techinique got her to call the money back, you recorded yourself ordering to the room? How would this cost her money?

OskarM
08-25-17, 10:05
Good to hear you got it back. Unsure though how specifically that techinique got her to call the money back, you recorded yourself ordering to the room? How would this cost her money?The room was in her name and he was tagging her with a room service charge bill then planning to use his 30 minutes to enjoy a nice dinner with her.

CornerKid
08-25-17, 18:10
CK,

The Devil is in the details.

Giving or Receiving?
BSReceiving. Should have made that distinction.

Srallen98
08-25-17, 22:04
http://annapolis.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/reviewed-irish-beauty-in-town-annapolis-exotic-looks-and-great-personality/25909213

Gents,

I know there is an Annapolis forum, and I am posting there as well, but really wanted to share. Chanel is GREAT! I have mongered for a while and I think this was one of the best experience I have had in a LONG time!

The pics are totally real, she is Pretty and wears a good bit of makeup to cover the acne scars but attractive nonetheless. Curvy but NOT a BBW.

Through the whole thing she was great at dirty talk; porn star good. Mic skills are pretty good. (I love when they look up and smile when they are working!) Kissing, but not DFK. DATY and it was fine. Transitioned to my favorite double digit number. While this was going on, her roommate came out and was getting ready for her date. She is from MD and moved to FL but she was into being a cowgirl next. It was kind of hot to keep going with her roommate right there.

$$ tuition for the hour but I did not last that long. And I. Didn't. Care! Good luck and stay safe!

ShadowBK
08-26-17, 18:43
Is college girl Sarah still active or she retired?