12-31-99, 20:00

Omar Reyes
08-21-10, 00:38
Last night WSW.

Hugh Jardon
08-22-10, 16:55
Last night WSW.
Great report!
That's the kind of intel this board needs.

Joseleche
08-22-10, 17:22
Great report!
That's the kind of intel this board needs.

L.o.L; To funny! The report makes me want to trek to Annapolis!

Cadillac31
01-07-11, 01:29
Saw one last week downtown, I think? She waved, but been pretty dead here recently.

KentW3
06-05-16, 21:15
Kinda need to know where to roam. Any ideas?

MrKwell
01-14-19, 05:23
There's nothing in Annapolis. Haven't seen anything there for a few years now.

OhuateOneToo69
10-27-21, 12:59
Come on seniors someone has to know something, PM me if you do! Waysons Corner has everything except a route to walk, 4 trailer parks within 2 miles, Bingo hall, Truck Stop, Massage parlor, drugs in every gas station. Where are the walkers? They have to be somewhere!

Dave1984
11-04-21, 06:40
Yep, agree with prior posts that 99.5% dead. I always look when driving around and wave at females walking but they are civilians. I did pick up one several years ago but that was it. Amazing in that there are several housing projects that would seem to be ripe for walkers. Must be due to heavy LEO or maybe the girls are sophisticated enough to use the net for hooking up. Much better pickings up in Baltimore or Brooklyn.

Dave1984
05-14-22, 16:33
Yep, agree with prior posts that 99.5% dead. I always look when driving around and wave at females walking but they are civilians. I did pick up one several years ago but that was it. Amazing in that there are several housing projects that would seem to be ripe for walkers. Must be due to heavy LEO or maybe the girls are sophisticated enough to use the net for hooking up. Much better pickings up in Baltimore or Brooklyn.So lo and behold I think I passed a nice looking 20 something BSW a couple days ago around the President Street Projects. I initially passed her in the same direction that she was walking and she turned her head around to see me pass. I did a turnaround and waved at her and she lifted her head and smiled. I just think that the telltale signs indicated that she was not a civilian. In my earlier monger days I would have gladly picked her up but I have chosen to avoid the drama and only go to AMP's. Now it just is the "thrill" of seeing if they are working or they are a civilian. Stay safe and keep looking on your travels.

Dave1984
06-14-22, 00:48
Saw a nice looking, tall possibly BSW waving at cars last Sunday night on West Street by Calvert Street. She could have been a civilian but my spidey senses said not. Unfortunately my SO was with me so I could only give a guarded wave and smile. Better luck next time.

Old Chinese Guy
06-14-22, 06:51
Saw a nice looking, tall possibly BSW waving at cars last Sunday night on West Street by Calvert Street. She could have been a civilian but my spidey senses said not. Unfortunately my SO was with me so I could only give a guarded wave and smile. Better luck next time.You wave and smile at SWs with your SO in the car? Was she asleep, LOL? Not sure I'd acknowledge any potential SW with my SO next to me, just saying.

Member #6506
07-28-22, 10:53
I had originally posted this in the Baltimore SW thread but figured some of you might appreciate the intel. The area isn't bad if you put in some work.

Had time on my hands this morning so I decided to go fishing. Hadn't ever cruised BP so checked some loop maps and I was off. Did a couple of laps and got familiar with the area and reports from the area.

Headed down Potapsaco and made a turn on 6th. Quick recon of the area and I spotted a cute WSW with brown hair wearing some PJ pants and a pink top with no bra. She was chatting with another monger so I did another loop and was surprised when I came back and she was walking towards me. She hopped in and of we went. After a quick LE check for both and a handful of fresh clean shaved snatch, I learned her name was Tracey. Didn't ring a bell as far as red flags so we agreed on some head for a standard donation. Parked on a secluded side street and she slid her pants down for me to play while she sucked the hell out of me. She caught when it was time to blow and I dropped her back off near Ritchie.

Overall a good find. Didn't get digits but hope to find her again.