PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

NaughtyAndNice
04-27-14, 00:22
Searched rubmaps and found a place about 10 minutes from the Arundel mills mall. Drove to the address on gps and it was a nail salon. So I was bummed but less than a half a mile away I see this place with dark windows called healthy spa. Went inside and an older lady greeted me and said she had client come back in 1 hour. Left and came back. Was taken to room, very clean. Roaming allowed, she was very shy, kept saying that she was ticklish and moving away but you could tell she was doing it for safety purposes. Finally she loosened up. Didn't push for anything more than a traditional ending, told me to come back and next time it would be nude massage. She was a fit middle aged Asian woman, small be's, very friendly. Total damage. 40 for 45 minutes plus I left 40 tip, it was never negotiated but she seemed very pleased.

GolferKI
04-13-16, 13:29
I'm new to the whole massage thing, and I'm an hour from Baltimore to drive anywhere to what I've found on here.

I went here to for a legit massage because I was stressed from work. Most places arent around here but the woman (40's decent looking) told me fully nude, so I layed down on the table. I've never done a massage with any type of finish, so don't know if I make the move or if they do or what not. However she was massaging my back and straddled my head on her knees to reach my back going back and forth rubbing herself against the back of my head. Then she moved my hands from the side of the table to straight out past my head and rubbed my shoulders making sure part of her was touching my hands at all times. After a little bit of this I began rubbing her leg and slowly worked up to her ass. At this point the massage changed from rubbing to her using her nails up and down my back. So I thought it was going to go some where, as she lightly giggled every time I touched her leg and ass. She then says ok you are all done, I asked for more time and she said they don't have time right now busy. So either I did something wrong or it just isn't that type of place.

Titleist4
05-10-16, 21:37
I'm new to the whole massage thing, and I'm an hour from Baltimore to drive anywhere to what I've found on here.

I went here to for a legit massage because I was stressed from work. Most places arent around here but the woman (40's decent looking) told me fully nude, so I layed down on the table. I've never done a massage with any type of finish, so don't know if I make the move or if they do or what not. However she was massaging my back and straddled my head on her knees to reach my back going back and forth rubbing herself against the back of my head. Then she moved my hands from the side of the table to straight out past my head and rubbed my shoulders making sure part of her was touching my hands at all times. After a little bit of this I began rubbing her leg and slowly worked up to her ass. At this point the massage changed from rubbing to her using her nails up and down my back. So I thought it was going to go some where, as she lightly giggled every time I touched her leg and ass. She then says ok you are all done, I asked for more time and she said they don't have time right now busy. So either I did something wrong or it just isn't that type of place.If you're talking about Happy Feet Spa in Forest Plaza, it's NOT a place to get HE. A decent massage is available but that's it. The walls that don't go to the ceiling and the curtains instead of doors are often indications of a place that doesn't offer extras.

LoveToDine
07-24-16, 14:52
Any intel on this new AMP in annapolis? http://annapolis.craigslist.org/thp/5695382192.html.

Thanks.

LTD.

Kamen
07-24-16, 15:32
Asia Massage Reflexology.

Massage only!

http://www.yelp.com/biz/asia-massage-reflexology-annapolis

Any intel on this new AMP in annapolis? http://annapolis.craigslist.org/thp/5695382192.html.

Thanks.

LTD.

LoveToDine
07-24-16, 22:09
Asia Massage Reflexology.

Massage only!

http://www.yelp.com/biz/asia-massage-reflexology-annapolisOne could only hope differently.

LTD.

JazzMan29
07-25-16, 09:54
My favorite provider moved to Annapolis and informed me this is her new place. Newly furnished, relaxed environment in a small strip mall. Google their number for addrest on Mayo Rd. 443-499-8088. Make appt with Nancy, 40 ish fit Asian woman. Great therapeutic massage with ST ending available. You will be very happy you went!

Seeking Amps
07-25-16, 19:02

Thanks.

LTD.Pretty good massage, curtains, no rooms, no shower (I hate leaving with oily skin).

GolferKI
07-28-16, 13:06
My favorite provider moved to Annapolis and informed me this is her new place. Newly furnished, relaxed environment in a small strip mall. Google their number for addrest on Mayo Rd. 443-499-8088. Make appt with Nancy, 40 ish fit Asian woman. Great therapeutic massage with ST ending available. You will be very happy you went!So I just happened to check out this site for the first time in months and saw your post, I've been getting a massage every 4 weeks for my neck because I sit at a computer all day and have a lot of stress going on. I called, they said come right in Nancy was available so I headed over. It's not very private, it's seperated by curtains, and the lights are much higher than any other place I've gotten a massage.

The massage was decent, not great by any means, I've had better for the same price local in annapolis. She rubbed her legs up close to me so I started rubbing her legs and ass half way through the massage. I was nervous as this is my first real experience with this so I wasn't fully excited during the massage, she told me to turn over and when doing my arms she put my hand on her breasts and made sure to leave them there till I played around a little bit. Then as she was doing my legs I played with her butt and breasts so more and put my hand under her shirt a little. Again only about 50% excited but I went to readjust myself and she ripped the towel off and just did it for me. Didn't last long haha. No extra charge when I went to pay, a little embarassing I couldn't get fully excited but a new experience for me for sure.

Elliott Brood
08-12-16, 16:51
Lucy's is very clean and comfortable. Other AMPs often make me feel icky and disgusting after I leave. There are signs advertising $19.99 massages all over the road leading up to it. The one hour massage is $50. The dividers are curtains and the lights are very dim. I drew Nancy too. Are all the girls named Nancy maybe? She gave a great massage and went where no other massage therapists had gone before. She even got the hot stones out and they felt great. It was my first time with hot stones. Two other mongers came out while I was waiting (the place is getting popular I guess) and one other one was in the divider next to mine. Didn't really bother me. Yes, you can hear everything but they probably do that on purpose to keep other activities to a minimum. The ending was great and the therapist earned a well deserved $40 tip. I also heard a woman come in and asking for the $20 massage. Does anyone know if women get a happy ending too?

So I just happened to check out this site for the first time in months and saw your post, I've been getting a massage every 4 weeks for my neck because I sit at a computer all day and have a lot of stress going on. I called, they said come right in Nancy was available so I headed over. It's not very private, it's seperated by curtains, and the lights are much higher than any other place I've gotten a massage.

The massage was decent, not great by any means, I've had better for the same price local in annapolis. She rubbed her legs up close to me so I started rubbing her legs and ass half way through the massage. I was nervous as this is my first real experience with this so I wasn't fully excited during the massage, she told me to turn over and when doing my arms she put my hand on her breasts and made sure to leave them there till I played around a little bit. Then as she was doing my legs I played with her butt and breasts so more and put my hand under her shirt a little. Again only about 50% excited but I went to readjust myself and she ripped the towel off and just did it for me. Didn't last long haha. No extra charge when I went to pay, a little embarassing I couldn't get fully excited but a new experience for me for sure.

JazzMan29
08-15-16, 10:12
Lucy's is very clean and comfortable. Other AMPs often make me feel icky and disgusting after I leave. There are signs advertising $19.99 massages all over the road leading up to it. The one hour massage is $50. The dividers are curtains and the lights are very dim. I drew Nancy too. Are all the girls named Nancy maybe? She gave a great massage and went where no other massage therapists had gone before. She even got the hot stones out and they felt great. It was my first time with hot stones. Two other mongers came out while I was waiting (the place is getting popular I guess) and one other one was in the divider next to mine. Didn't really bother me. Yes, you can hear everything but they probably do that on purpose to keep other activities to a minimum. The ending was great and the therapist earned a well deserved $40 tip. I also heard a woman come in and asking for the $20 massage. Does anyone know if women get a happy ending too?I only know of one Nancy there, first met her 6 months ago. She asked to keep my number, them let me know she moved to Lucy's. I agree she gives a great massage, and I gladly drive 40 minutes to see her. I also heard a woman come in for a 30 min session, right next to me. Heard oohs and ahhs but not sure about an ending for her. I was lost in bliss with Nancy!

LoveToDine
08-18-16, 09:24
I only know of one Nancy there, first met her 6 months ago. She asked to keep my number, them let me know she moved to Lucy's. I agree she gives a great massage, and I gladly drive 40 minutes to see her. I also heard a woman come in for a 30 min session, right next to me. Heard oohs and ahhs but not sure about an ending for her. I was lost in bliss with Nancy!The Nancy that I met yesterday was pushing 60, very thin with zero chest. Roaming was net with no resistance. Massage was OK but left very happy. Linda, who I saw last Sunday massage is awesome, not much to look at but has a nice bod. I found her to be about business with no moves for a HE. Will continue to see her and hopefully she will lighten up. Her massage is worth the cost of admission, plus a small tip. Saw a cute young thing, Maggie walking the hall. She is my next adventure. Oh, while I was getting worked over yesterday a lady with two small kids came in and bought her husband an hour gift certificate, if she only knew! Got to love it!

LTD.

Dulcimer
09-10-16, 09:56
Visited last week. . 30 for a half hour. Got an attendant that was relatively tall, very lean, at least 50, could have been 60. It was all business, almost no conversation, and no flip. The massage was excellent, but when she was done she spoke into my ear while I was still face down, "you finished. " Then she left the room and did not return. Nobody even asked for payment until I was in the lobby on the way out. I thought I saw some suspicion in her eyes, but I don't know why. I'm not LE, nor do I even look like LE. Frankly, I don't even look eligible to apply. Never had this happen before.

LoveToDine
09-12-16, 10:52
The Nancy that I met yesterday was pushing 60, very thin with zero chest. Roaming was net with no resistance. Massage was OK but left very happy. Linda, who I saw last Sunday massage is awesome, not much to look at but has a nice bod. I found her to be about business with no moves for a HE. Will continue to see her and hopefully she will lighten up. Her massage is worth the cost of admission, plus a small tip. Saw a cute young thing, Maggie walking the hall. She is my next adventure. Oh, while I was getting worked over yesterday a lady with two small kids came in and bought her husband an hour gift certificate, if she only knew! Got to love it!

LTD.Saw Linda again and the results were the same, all business, no pleasure. If you are looking for a smile looks like Nancy is your choice.

LTD.

LoveToDine
09-12-16, 10:54
Visited last week. . 30 for a half hour. Got an attendant that was relatively tall, very lean, at least 50, could have been 60. It was all business, almost no conversation, and no flip. The massage was excellent, but when she was done she spoke into my ear while I was still face down, "you finished. " Then she left the room and did not return. Nobody even asked for payment until I was in the lobby on the way out. I thought I saw some suspicion in her eyes, but I don't know why. I'm not LE, nor do I even look like LE. Frankly, I don't even look eligible to apply. Never had this happen before.A little leg rub or butt rub might break the ice. If you just lay there it will be all about business.

LTD.

Elliott Brood
09-12-16, 22:48
Got Lucy last week and felt very lucky. Excellent massage. Fantastic ending. What I love about Lucy and Nancy both is that they have experience. In 20 years of mongering I've never had anyone pay as close attention to my happy places. Most places are flip, tug and bop. I had the best extended scrotum massage I've ever had. Believe me, there is no need for a happy ending after experiencing this. These two are keepers. Why bother with anyone else?

Saw Linda again and the results were the same, all business, no pleasure. If you are looking for a smile looks like Nancy is your choice.

LTD.

JazzMan29
09-14-16, 11:05
My ATF, Nancy of Lucy's Health Acupressure texted me to let me know she is now working at Store # 2 in Stevensville. Address is on website a long drive for me but CERTAINLY worth it! I'll be visiting the new store soon.

JazzMan29
10-07-16, 10:18
Made two trips to Lucy's Spas in last 2 weeks. Mayo Rd location first, got Lucy by rewuest. She was equally as good as Nancy in a great massage and relaxing ST. The mature providers really know what men like.

Saw Nancy at new Stevensville store. 2 pm in afternoon they weren't busy, which was great. Very well appointed and clean spa, like Mayo. I left a very happy man. Nancy always will take care of view. They've become my ATF. Enjoy!

Jazz.

Got Lucy last week and felt very lucky. Excellent massage. Fantastic ending. What I love about Lucy and Nancy both is that they have experience. In 20 years of mongering I've never had anyone pay as close attention to my happy places. Most places are flip, tug and bop. I had the best extended scrotum massage I've ever had. Believe me, there is no need for a happy ending after experiencing this. These two are keepers. Why bother with anyone else?

GuinessGuy
12-08-16, 11:25
Hi all,

I'm a monger in Wisconsin, and will be in your area shortly. I've seen / read all the great reviews on Lucys, and it sounds awesome.

Are the only one's there known to do HE the older two? Or are there any youngers that will as well?

RustyMuffler
01-09-17, 10:02
Hi all,

I'm a monger in Wisconsin, and will be in your area shortly. I've seen / read all the great reviews on Lucys, and it sounds awesome.

Are the only one's there known to do HE the older two? Or are there any youngers that will as well?This review is for one of the mature gals. I drove to the place in Edgewater. I visited the owner, Lucy.

http://lucysspa.com/contact.html

So I was in DC for a few weeks and read about the massages offered over in Annapolis, so I decided to visit the area, take a look around, and stop in for some relaxation and relief.

Called ahead and asked for Lucy. Stopped in and she was sitting in a chair up front waiting for me. She is around 50 ish give or take. In the low light in the massage area, she looks attractive. And she is really nice. So I was pleased with her.

Nice, clean location. No table shower. But there is no privacy. No walls, just curtains. Sound travels. She kept shushing me during the sexy time. Very good massage and nice relaxation from her.

Bad stuff was that she had to answer the phone during my time and tell you guys she is busy now come later. But the worst thing was she was working me after the flip and the bell on the front door rings. So she leaves to go deal with that. I'm laying there exposed and pointing to the clouds. All of a sudden the curtain pops open a little and some asian dude was peeping in. WTH?

She got back and I ask her about it. She said not to worry he was just seeing if the room was available. She got me going again and finish was pretty doggone good.

Checked my phone and I was there about 80 minutes. Got to the front to pay and the hour massage was only $50. Wow, what great deal! I would go back just for the quasi legit massage. Tipped her pretty well and she asked me to come back soon. Overall I recommend Lucy. Just be prepared for disruptions from phone and front door.

GolferKI
01-17-17, 14:55
I've been going here for a few years, to get a legit massage for stress relief. Typical Asian massage place, with currents all around and about 10 beds surrounded by curtains. I normally go on lunch shift so never really busy and can walk right in.

Last week I went in for a normal massage, there is never really and hint of more here just a good solid massage. So I got undressed and laid down on the table, and when the woman came in, 40 year old pretty attractive, she didn't put a towel over me or anything. She just started the massage, which is different but was fine.

While doing my shoulders I started to rub her legs, and she moved my hands up to her butt. Great massage, whens he asked me to flip over, still no towel like normal, so a few minutes on my chest, stomach and legs and I was turned on. She leaned down and whispered in my ear do you want me to help with that, and I said sure, and she said $60. I said $60 for, and I touched her lips with my hand, and she said no no next time if you come, and then said $40.

So she left to get some towels and came back and I had my hand in her shirt and and down her pants. Great finish, and probably acting but she seemed turned on too and cleaned me up then played around with me for a little longer. I asked her to do it naked if I came back and she said ok.

Very different than one I experience there normally. It's only my second massage like that, and I truly go for the stress relief massage and felt dirty the first time I got a massage like that (lucys in edgewater) , but this time it was different and felt normal.

ThatDudeBro
01-20-17, 04:28
Went in Wednesday and got Lucy for an hour. Good massage and she let my hands roam wherever I wanted. The place was too busy for anything extra at the end.

RmDistrito
01-27-17, 14:01
Went to Lucy's at edgewater. I got Lucy and she is very good at massage. Left very relaxed.

She was with me the whole time and didn't have to answer any calls or disrupt the service. Maybe because there was another.

Person at the front desk.

Walls are just curtains. Place was nice. While I was waiting another guy came in and asked if I was next, talked with the lady at the front desk.

And said he'll be back in an hour. Place was in demand for the services.

Would definitely go back.

HinXt55
02-02-17, 03:03
Thinking of going to Lucy's in the AM. Should I do it?

Granz
02-05-17, 15:18
Thinking of going to Lucy's in the AM. Should I do it?Go for it.

JazzMan29
02-06-17, 08:05
I called yesterday to make an appt. With Nancy at Stevensville store, and was told that she went back to China. I asked when she'd be back, and woman told me she didn't say if she was coming back. I was surprised, as Nancy would always text me when she moved to a new location. I hope she does return, as she is my ATF! Meanwhile I'll go see Lucy at Edgewater store, she is great.

Jazz.

RustyMuffler
02-10-17, 09:26
Thanks for the head's up about Nancy being gone. I was planning to make a run over there this weekend. Really sorry I missed her. Got to go to Plan B.

Since she has your number, please let us know if she resurfaces.

I called yesterday to make an appt. With Nancy at Stevensville store, and was told that she went back to China. I asked when she'd be back, and woman told me she didn't say if she was coming back. I was surprised, as Nancy would always text me when she moved to a new location. I hope she does return, as she is my ATF! Meanwhile I'll go see Lucy at Edgewater store, she is great.

Jazz.

Propilot
02-15-17, 22:51
Thanks for the head's up about Nancy being gone. I was planning to make a run over there this weekend. Really sorry I missed her. Got to go to Plan B.

Since she has your number, please let us know if she resurfaces.I will have to second that request.

Propilot-Always check your six.

LoveToDine
03-13-17, 14:28
I've been going here for a few years, to get a legit massage for stress relief. Typical Asian massage place, with currents all around and about 10 beds surrounded by curtains. I normally go on lunch shift so never really busy and can walk right in.

Last week I went in for a normal massage, there is never really and hint of more here just a good solid massage. So I got undressed and laid down on the table, and when the woman came in, 40 year old pretty attractive, she didn't put a towel over me or anything. She just started the massage, which is different but was fine.

While doing my shoulders I started to rub her legs, and she moved my hands up to her butt. Great massage, whens he asked me to flip over, still no towel like normal, so a few minutes on my chest, stomach and legs and I was turned on. She leaned down and whispered in my ear do you want me to help with that, and I said sure, and she said $60. I said $60 for, and I touched her lips with my hand, and she said no no next time if you come, and then said $40.

So she left to get some towels and came back and I had my hand in her shirt and and down her pants. Great finish, and probably acting but she seemed turned on too and cleaned me up then played around with me for a little longer. I asked her to do it naked if I came back and she said ok.

Very different than one I experience there normally. It's only my second massage like that, and I truly go for the stress relief massage and felt dirty the first time I got a massage like that (lucys in edgewater) , but this time it was different and felt normal.Thanks.

LTD.

UnsungHero
04-20-17, 12:19
Went to their Annapolis location.

20 minute massage with Lucy, a petite more than middle aged Chinese lady.

Quick one. Massage was good and a fantastic finish.

One might not like the curtain setting that doesn't reach the ceiling, you can hear what's happening in the neighbor's massage table.

However, for $. 4, this place is a value for money.

RustyMuffler
04-21-17, 12:40
I've seen Lucy. Nice gal, looks are ok-especially in the dim lighting. LOL! She's on the mature side, good massage skills, other skills exceptional.

My question is about the rate you mentioned. FYI: I only paid. 5 for an hour. Plus tip. But you said you paid $. 4 for 20 minutes. Does that mean she has a lot more available than I thought? Or did you just give her a very generous tip for the old regular finish?

The setup makes it difficult for her to have a more extensive menu. Not much privacy. Maybe if you were the only person there it would work.

You can PM me if you don't want to publicize the intimate details.

Thanks.

One might not like the curtain setting that doesn't reach the ceiling, you can hear what's happening in the neighbor's massage table.

UnsungHero
04-26-17, 10:52
I've seen Lucy. Nice gal, looks are ok-especially in the dim lighting. LOL! She's on the mature side, good massage skills, other skills exceptional.

My question is about the rate you mentioned. FYI: I only paid. 5 for an hour. Plus tip. But you said you paid $. 4 for 20 minutes. Does that mean she has a lot more available than I thought? Or did you just give her a very generous tip for the old regular finish?

The setup makes it difficult for her to have a more extensive menu. Not much privacy. Maybe if you were the only person there it would work.

Thanks.$. 4 for a good finish. I am OK with that price!

UnsungHero
04-26-17, 11:17

Thanks.This was my first time at Lucy's and I wasn't expecting much.

On the flip without the towel, I observed Lucy's hidden smile and she patted little John at least twice.

So I knew her special effort might come anytime or at least towards the end. And, she didn't disappoint.

It was a Wednesday noon and there was another customer behind the screen with another masseur.

I am sure he was kept happy too, because I could hear giggles and some heavy breathing towards the end. And, that masseur rushed out to open the tap in the wash basin in the corner (connecting the dots, it all adds up; doesn't it?) .

As I finished I saw another customer walk-in!

RustyMuffler
05-04-17, 10:22
Did anyone ever hear anything about Nancy, formerly of Lucy's? Hoping she might pop up again. I need a really nice ball massage and no one compares to our girl Nancy.

Jazz.

Elliott Brood
05-04-17, 21:04
I was at Lucy's today and was also sorely missing Nancy. I drew someone who gave a pretty lousy massage. I was putting up with it because I figured it might be worth it in the end. Well, there was never a flip at all. "You finish" I was told while still lying face down.

I've gone back to frequenting the semi-legit places where it's self-service and at least you get an excellent massage. The last one I had blew my mind because the two fingers massaged my upper thighs while never touching the thing they're not supposed to touch. Sometimes the tease is so much better than a stroke. I certainly can't tease myself like that.

Did anyone ever hear anything about Nancy, formerly of Lucy's? Hoping she might pop up again. I need a really nice ball massage and no one compares to our girl Nancy.

Pronto91
05-10-17, 07:47
Nice to see some reporting on this site, I had almost given up! I read through the posts and made a trip to Lucy's yesterday. I saw a lady by the name of Jenny. The massage was great, strong and certainly got the kinks out. The majority of the one hour visit was face down. On the flip she concentrated on shoulders and head. That was the extent of my visit. I'll certainly try again and hopefully find someone a bit more adventurous! If anyone has suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

LoveToDine
05-23-17, 11:06
Was wondering if anyone can share the name of a masseuse there that has Lucy's level of skills? Off to the beach tomorrow and was hoping to stop on the way down for a full body massage. PM would be appreciated. Thanks.

LTD.

HinXt55
06-06-17, 15:09
I have been to Lucy's a few times and every time is a different experience for me atleast, with that being said, never been a bad visit. Pm for more details.

TravelFun69
07-26-17, 18:20
Looking for a you TR in Annapolis, Southern AS, or Northern Calvert. If anyone knows of one or an AMP in this area PM me the details please.

TackleBox2
08-09-17, 13:09
Planning on heading to Lucy's in stevensville. Any recommendations on who to ask for? Preferably someone younger.

Girl Money
08-10-17, 07:35
Planning on heading to Lucy's in stevensville. Any recommendations on who to ask for? Preferably someone younger.You are probably wasting your time. I tried the place several times. First time I got Nancy who was awesome. Then Nancy left. I went 3 more times. Tried everything I knew to try. Now it is just some old hagnandnher husband. It is straight massage and not even a good one. One time part way thru the massage I look up and the flipping old guynis standing there and asks you want hour right. In was like in want you to get the f# out! Let me knownifnthings have changed as it is much closer than going to Annapolis. Good luck.

"Spending my girl money".

Girl Money
08-10-17, 07:37
Did a quick stop yesterday. Lucy does a great job. Saw a new girl that was interesting but not sure what is on the menu.

Exclient
08-10-17, 09:21
I have seen Lucy twice with a large gap of time in between, so I wasn't sure if she remembered me or not. Both times were very good as expected. I am a fan. But both times she said little to nothing. It's obvious that she has her routine down, and a good one at that. So I was not one to want to disrupt that. But does she talk? Will she engage? Have you found her open to taking requests?

Exclient
08-10-17, 13:55
Seen Lucy twice with a long gap in between. Does her usual great job. It's obvious that she's got a routine, and I hate to intrude on that. But I am wondering if she opens up. Does she talk? Not many words spoken so far with me and I am wondering if anyone has gotten her to talk / open up?

LoveToDine
08-21-17, 11:22
Seen Lucy twice with a long gap in between. Does her usual great job. It's obvious that she's got a routine, and I hate to intrude on that. But I am wondering if she opens up. Does she talk? Not many words spoken so far with me and I am wondering if anyone has gotten her to talk / open up?I have been seeing Lucy regularly for over a year now for lower back pain. She speaks very little English but understands what you are saying. I find her to be a very caring person who's first priority is to make sure you leave without any pain and feeling fully satisfied with the experience. Yes she does have a routine to make sure she misses nothing during the massage. Not the usual AMP experience.

LTD.

DMan696
08-31-17, 12:21
I am traveling to the area and I've been seeing a lot about Lucy where can I find her at or what is a good phone number to reach her please PM me ASAP!

Piehole
11-10-17, 15:07
Had some time on my hands and was in the area. Ending up TOFT. While on my stomach, I thought for sure I was going to get a little helping hand especially after she pulled the towel down so that it only covered my legs. So when I flipped I was looking forward to it. Nope. I practically begged and told her I would pay her more. Nothing. She half-ass sign languaged that that doesn't happen here.

Phil1276
02-05-18, 12:45
Went after dark. Guy at the register. Older woman. Not great.

Jusblaze1
04-03-18, 23:34
Looking for any info on woman in wheaton.

Dave1984
07-07-18, 07:17
Anyone try Lucy's in either Edgewater or Stevensville? I have not been there in over a year but left happy on previous visits. Feel free to pm me.

Girl Money
07-11-18, 14:43
Anyone try Lucy's in either Edgewater or Stevensville? I have not been there in over a year but left happy on previous visits. Feel free to pm me.Stay away from Stevensville. Very old providers but they will are&T. Lucy's is a better bet. Last I went, she was the only kind of provider you're looking for. She has others but by the book.

Dave1984
07-12-18, 08:50
Stay away from Stevensville. Very old providers but they will are&T. Lucy's is a better bet. Last I went, she was the only kind of provider you're looking for. She has others but by the book.Thanks for the intel. I will stop by next week.

RustyMuffler
08-01-18, 23:01
Hi GM,

You said the women in Stevensville are old, but they will at least provide a HE. But what about the quality of the massage itself? Are any of the old gals decent? Terrible? Just okay? Fantastic? If there is one with good hands, do you have her name?

Most importantly, do any of them provide services similar to Nancy's? I wish she'd come back because I miss her amazing ball rubbing technique.

Thanks.

Stay away from Stevensville. Very old providers but they will are&T. Lucy's is a better bet. Last I went, she was the only kind of provider you're looking for. She has others but by the book.

Dave1984
08-11-18, 18:03
Hi GM,

You said the women in Stevensville are old, but they will at least provide a HE. But what about the quality of the massage itself? Are any of the old gals decent? Terrible? Just okay? Fantastic? If there is one with good hands, do you have her name?

Most importantly, do any of them provide services similar to Nancy's? I wish she'd come back because I miss her amazing ball rubbing technique.

Thanks.Was in the area and stopped by a couple weeks ago to check it out. Walked in without appointment and was taken to a room by MMS. Got a fairly nice massage from an Asian lady in her mid 50's. Can't remember her name but I think she was the only one there giving massages. Let me roam over clothes quite a bit. On the flip I pointed to junior and made the hand motion for a HJ. She said DIY. I asked her again and she said OK if I was quiet and it would be $40. I said sure as it sounded like a good deal. I made a few noises during th HJ and she said be quiet the owner is very much against a he. I would say if you are looking for a fair massage with nice finish this place is pretty reasonable cost wise. I was not around when Nancy et all was here but this place is not what it Was then. OK for a standard rub and tug. No table shower.

Dave1984
10-04-18, 10:37
Was thinking about stopping by Lucy's in Edgewater after a long hiatus. I have always seen Lucy and have enjoyed my time with her but I wonder if they have any other ladies available. Any info on recent visits would be appreciated, public or PM. Thanks in advance.

LoveToDine
10-05-18, 10:06
Was thinking about stopping by Lucy's in Edgewater after a long hiatus. I have always seen Lucy and have enjoyed my time with her but I wonder if they have any other ladies available. Any info on recent visits would be appreciated, public or PM. Thanks in advance.Jenny is usually available, my #2 go to. Nice figure, butter face. Competent massage skills with minimum conversation, which I like. She gets the job done to relieve my back aches.

LTD.

HeavenKnows
10-05-18, 14:30
Jenny is usually available, my #2 go to. Nice figure, butter face. Competent massage skills with minimum conversation, which I like. She gets the job done to relieve my back aches.

LTD.I have been seeing Lucy and very happy for some time. Today I was in the area and stopped in for some relief, both for the back and for Johnny. I didn't call in advance and drew another provider who said her name was Nina (could have been Jenny trouble understanding with a strong accent). The massage was good but not up to Lucy's standards and no HE at the end. When she said I was done I must have looked disappointed. Saw Lucy on the way out and she alluded to the fact that she is the only one providing HE. Just FYI.

Dave1984
10-05-18, 21:46
I have been seeing Lucy and very happy for some time. Today I was in the area and stopped in for some relief, both for the back and for Johnny. I didn't call in advance and drew another provider who said her name was Nina (could have been Jenny trouble understanding with a strong accent). The massage was good but not up to Lucy's standards and no HE at the end. When she said I was done I must have looked disappointed. Saw Lucy on the way out and she alluded to the fact that she is the only one providing HE. Just FYI.Thanks to both of you for the helpful intel. I think it best to make an appointment with Lucy.

HinXt55
10-25-18, 14:31
I have seen Lucy several times I have gotten a few other people there and never got a HE or a hint of anything more so I have always stayed with Lucy with the exception of a few times. Never had any issue with Lucy and will continue to repeat.

H.

LoveToDine
11-10-18, 13:29
I have seen Lucy several times I have gotten a few other people there and never got a HE or a hint of anything more so I have always stayed with Lucy with the exception of a few times. Never had any issue with Lucy and will continue to repeat.

H.I too have seen Lucy and Jenny numerous times and never a hint of anything beyond a good massage. I guess that guy found the unicorn or was dreaming. No reason to embellish on the boards anyway.

LTD.

Member #6324
02-21-19, 10:52
Hey there guys. Looking for any info on this white indy provider. She is near my area, and I have seen her ads for quite some time, but can never find reviews of her anywhere so I was hoping someone here could tell me if she was legit or not. Thanks guys.

https://adultsearch.com/maryland/baltimore/body-rubs/1111978

HeavenKnows
03-31-19, 15:22
Was looking for a good massage and decided to try one advertised in the Arnold area. Unlike many AMPs the tables are upscale massage tables with heat and very comfortable headrests. The room was comfortable not barely enough room to get around and very private. The massage was excellent – I would compare it to as good as I have had at many well-known spas in the area. On the flip the great massage continued and I left very happy. It is definitely on my return list. $6 plus tip.

Dave1984
04-01-19, 09:30
Was looking for a good massage and decided to try one advertised in the Arnold area. Unlike many AMPs the tables are upscale massage tables with heat and very comfortable headrests. The room was comfortable not barely enough room to get around and very private. The massage was excellent I would compare it to as good as I have had at many well-known spas in the area. On the flip the great massage continued and I left very happy. It is definitely on my return list. $6 plus tip.Interesting Did not think anything was available this close to Annapolis. Mind letting us know the name of the AMP and tip? Or fine to pm.

LoveToDine
04-02-19, 20:53
Interesting Did not think anything was available this close to Annapolis. Mind letting us know the name of the AMP and tip? Or fine to pm.What he said, yes please PM location and damages if you care. Thanks.

LTD.

Ortho313
04-03-19, 13:51
What he said, yes please PM location and damages if you care. Thanks.

LTD.He gave a hint with the title and the location is in his message!

Google is your friend! Was easy to find.

Ortho.

LoveToDine
04-03-19, 15:17
He gave a hint with the title and the location is in his message!

Google is your friend! Was easy to find.

Ortho.Got it, thanks.

LTD.

Alasqano
04-04-19, 04:08
Was looking for a good massage and decided to try one advertised in the Arnold area. Unlike many AMPs the tables are upscale massage tables with heat and very comfortable headrests. The room was comfortable not barely enough room to get around and very private. The massage was excellent I would compare it to as good as I have had at many well-known spas in the area. On the flip the great massage continued and I left very happy. It is definitely on my return list. $6 plus tip.Thanks for the tip on this one. That place must be seriously flying under the radar. Searching would lead me to think that place was strictly legit.

Adding to the list for if I'm ever in the area.

JazzMan29
05-10-19, 12:22
Was looking for a good massage and decided to try one advertised in the Arnold area. Unlike many AMPs the tables are upscale massage tables with heat and very comfortable headrests. The room was comfortable not barely enough room to get around and very private. The massage was excellent I would compare it to as good as I have had at many well-known spas in the area. On the flip the great massage continued and I left very happy. It is definitely on my return list. $6 plus tip.Thanks for the tip on this shop. I've got an appointment for tomorrow!

Jazz.

Topshelf63
05-13-19, 17:26
Thanks for the tip on this shop. I've got an appointment for tomorrow!

Jazz.Jazzman, can we get a report on your massage?

Thanks Top.

JazzMan29
05-14-19, 16:09
Jazzman, can we get a report on your massage?

Thanks Top.I had a very good experience. Drew Maggie, mature Asian, lots of playful teasing face down. I knew the flip would be good, and it was. Got to do a little roaming too. $60 for massage plus tip. I'll be back!

Jazz.

Swifty 53
05-14-19, 19:22
I had a very good experience. Drew Maggie, mature Asian, lots of playful teasing face down. I knew the flip would be good, and it was. Got to do a little roaming too. $60 for massage plus tip. I'll be back!

Jazz.Do they have a table shower, or assisted stand up shower?

JazzMan29
05-15-19, 05:52
Do they have a table shower, or assisted stand up shower?They don't advertise they have a shower, nor was one offered to me. Each massage is done in a private room with a very comfortable table with soft headrest.

Elliott Brood
05-15-19, 23:57
Just wanted to say that I too, drew Maggie. Thank you Jazz for the report. I had an excellent massage. It's very weird at first because they have you fill out a standard massage form as if you were at a legit place. No, you don't have to put your real name or phone. I have to give Maggie a big thumbs up because she went above and beyond. I put down on the form that I would like someone to walk on my back. Maggie did so, but without the usual bars they install for safety. Instead she used the little metal bars holding down the drop ceiling, pushing up the tiles. Stupid unsafe, but man, she did her best to please. So, kudos to her. Of course, if she had lost her balance it would have been a very ugly sight. On the flip she scared me a little bit because she didn't approach Victor until the very end. I thought I was going to get a purely legit massage. She is very skilled. Don't expect more than this. You don't deserve it anyway. I hope they'll stick around like Lucy's because I enjoy going to clean places that smell good, have clean sheets and are well run. So, yes, enjoy yourself and behave so we can enjoy this valuable service for years to come. 6, . 4.

HinXt55
05-21-19, 22:42
I have went recently and could not have said it better than what was said here. I drew Maggie as well.

H.

Just wanted to say that I too, drew Maggie. Thank you Jazz for the report. I had an excellent massage. It's very weird at first because they have you fill out a standard massage form as if you were at a legit place. No, you don't have to put your real name or phone. I have to give Maggie a big thumbs up because she went above and beyond. I put down on the form that I would like someone to walk on my back. Maggie did so, but without the usual bars they install for safety. Instead she used the little metal bars holding down the drop ceiling, pushing up the tiles. Stupid unsafe, but man, she did her best to please. So, kudos to her. Of course, if she had lost her balance it would have been a very ugly sight. On the flip she scared me a little bit because she didn't approach Victor until the very end. I thought I was going to get a purely legit massage. She is very skilled. Don't expect more than this. You don't deserve it anyway. I hope they'll stick around like Lucy's because I enjoy going to clean places that smell good, have clean sheets and are well run. So, yes, enjoy yourself and behave so we can enjoy this valuable service for years to come. 6, . 4.

Dave1984
05-30-19, 17:58
160 Ritchie Highway Severna Park. Note the recent bust there discussed in the Baltimore Forum.

Elliott Brood
05-30-19, 22:27
How is it that this place gets busted? I gave this place a terrible review:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3895-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4125158&viewfull=1#post4125158.

My theory is that the owners are not paying off the cops. As long as they get a cut, they won't get busted. Or maybe the cop was pissed because he didn't get his full service? They definitely don't bother reading the reviews here. Otherwise, they would have gone straight to Jing-Jing down the street.

160 Ritchie Highway Severna Park. Note the recent bust there discussed in the Baltimore Forum.

Dave1984
05-31-19, 07:44
How is it that this place gets busted? I gave this place a terrible review:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3895-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4125158&viewfull=1#post4125158.

My theory is that the owners are not paying off the cops. As long as they get a cut, they won't get busted. Or maybe the cop was pissed because he didn't get his full service? They definitely don't bother reading the reviews here. Otherwise, they would have gone straight to Jing-Jing down the street.I agree, I got a legit massage last year with no tease or happy ending. The cops were pretty interested if the ladies were licensed. That may have had a lot to do with the bust.

Hugh Jardon
06-04-19, 16:08
I have went recently and could not have said it better than what was said here. I drew Maggie as well.

H.Maggie does an excellent all around job!

Dave1984
06-06-19, 12:57
Maggie does an excellent all around job!I Hope I do not get taken to the woodshed with my comments. I think we should all resist piling on with comments on our new UTR place. We know the experience is good and it is to our benefit to keep it under the radar. It has been my experience that a lot of attention ends with the providers removal. Management wonders why all the men request a certain provider and then somehow the game is up. Or businesses close by complain with the increased foot traffic. Just saying.

Elliott Brood
06-07-19, 00:02
Once is enough. Seconds are always nice, as in ice cream. Third and fourth just don't make sense. Try a new place and report back, like this one:

https://www.capitalgazette.com/news/for_the_record/ac-cn-massage-arrest-20190605-story.html

Announced in Baltimore but it really belongs here. I still think the cops are shaking down the parlors and the ones that don't pay up get busted. Either that or the Ladies' Society dames are stepping up their complaints.

I Hope I do not get taken to the woodshed with my comments. I think we should all resist piling on with comments on our new UTR place. We know the experience is good and it is to our benefit to keep it under the radar. It has been my experience that a lot of attention ends with the providers removal. Management wonders why all the men request a certain provider and then somehow the game is up. Or businesses close by complain with the increased foot traffic. Just saying.

HinXt55
06-26-19, 03:01
Once is enough. Seconds are always nice, as in ice cream. Third and fourth just don't make sense. Try a new place and report back, like this one:

https://www.capitalgazette.com/news/for_the_record/ac-cn-massage-arrest-20190605-story.html

Announced in Baltimore but it really belongs here. I still think the cops are shaking down the parlors and the ones that don't pay up get busted. Either that or the Ladies' Society dames are stepping up their complaints.Hmn. That is something alright.

Stay safe out there.

H.

HeavenKnows
08-03-19, 16:38
I was looking to enjoy a session at a close Chinese condo and sent a text to the one in Glen Burnie. No response. Thought they might be busy and sent another message the next day. Still no response. Tried to call the number and it was no longer in service. Not sure if they closed due to the lack of business or is the AACO LEO got to them with the recent sweeps of Chinese Massage parlors. Anyway the website is still up but no changes. Maybe changing locations.

HK.

SkiieeuUp
09-29-19, 16:59
Found one in Annapolis a few weeks ago.

Pretty low key, the Korean lady there was decent looking and had big breasts. Forgot her name. They took me into the room and told me it was 60 upfront. Got a decent massage (nothing too great) and once she flipped me over, told me it was another 60. I was bummed that I had to drop another 60 but did it anyway since it's my first time. The HE was pretty good. She threw in a bath for free since I was a newbie.

I plan on visiting again in the future.

Dave1984
09-30-19, 09:40
Found one in Annapolis a few weeks ago.

Pretty low key, the Korean lady there was decent looking and had big breasts. Forgot her name. They took me into the room and told me it was 60 upfront. Got a decent massage (nothing too great) and once she flipped me over, told me it was another 60. I was bummed that I had to drop another 60 but did it anyway since it's my first time. The HE was pretty good. She threw in a bath for free since I was a newbie.

I plan on visiting again in the future.What was the name of the AMP? Feel free to PM if you do not want to use the name publicly.

Tall DC
09-30-19, 10:27
What was the name of the AMP? Feel free to PM if you do not want to use the name publicly.Same here. If you'd prefer to PM me info, it would be appreciated. Very interested.

Topshelf63
10-06-19, 16:06
Guys, please share or PM.

Thanks

Michael Taylor
10-22-19, 09:44
If you're looking for something somewhat close by, there's a "under new management" massage parlor in Glen Burnie. I've been there twice and walked out drained both times. The women are a bit older, but I go in the morning. Perhaps they have hotter ones, later. They are open pretty late (midnight, I believe), so perhaps I got the early shift.

First time: Went at 10 am mid-week. Plenty of parking, normal looking entrance, nothing shady. Just looked like a normal massage place. You know you're walking into a decent place when they have a 2 door entry. I was the only one in there. I had a sinking suspicion that the owner / mammasan stays there over night. She looked like she just woke up. But within a few minutes, she was cleaned up nicely, put on a cute little outfit. For an older woman ( 50), she looked passable. But I'm 50 as well and I'm not going to judge (ha). I got a 30 min massage with a table-shower to start. The massage was actually pretty decent. Got the full 30 minutes on that front. At the end, she asked if I wanted anything else. I probably paid more than I should, but I'm new to this. I got a full ride and it was nice. All done within 15 minutes.

Second time: Same sort of deal. Went at 11 am, got a different older woman. Passable looks. Got a nice table shower, a crappy 30 min massage and then she asked if I wanted anything else. She didn't offer up as much as the first one, but I got a titty fuck, which was surprisingly awesome. Still overpaid.

Anyway, I might go back here in a pinch, but it's pricey for what you get. I'm ideally looking for a local / regular for weekly 20 min sessions. If anyone knows of a provider that does $80-100 quickies and is in the Glen Burnie, Pasadena, BWI area, I'd love to hear from you. If you'd like additional details on this particular massage place, PM me.

Tracer123
11-01-19, 13:52
There is no sign at this place, just open sign.

Has anybody tried this massage place?

NoMan 13
11-28-19, 13:12
A few weeks ago, I was at a local AMP that I go to every once in awhile just for the cheap (but very good quality) massage and tease. Never had any indication that anything more than upselling time was available. Usually get 2 hours for $100 and that was good for me. Anyway the lady hadn't seen me in awhile and mentioned it. She started me with one women, then she came in for the second hour (dismissing the other women). Long story short, I guess I proved safe enough that she didn't even ask and eventually gave me a nice HE. Awelcome surprise. A little more than typical, but I wasn't about to haggle.

HeavenKnows
12-02-19, 22:27
There is no sign at this place, just open sign.

Has anybody tried this massage place?There are past reviews none were good. I went there to TOFTT and after I walked in, the odor, the dog in the corner and the old provider that came in from the room was enough for me to leave.

Dave1984
12-05-19, 09:50
If you're looking for something somewhat close by, there's a "under new management" massage parlor in Glen Burnie. I've been there twice and walked out drained both times. The women are a bit older, but I go in the morning. Perhaps they have hotter ones, later. They are open pretty late (midnight, I believe), so perhaps I got the early shift.

First time: Went at 10 am mid-week. Plenty of parking, normal looking entrance, nothing shady. Just looked like a normal massage place. You know you're walking into a decent place when they have a 2 door entry. I was the only one in there. I had a sinking suspicion that the owner / mammasan stays there over night. She looked like she just woke up. But within a few minutes, she was cleaned up nicely, put on a cute little outfit. For an older woman ( 50), she looked passable. But I'm 50 as well and I'm not going to judge (ha). I got a 30 min massage with a table-shower to start. The massage was actually pretty decent. Got the full 30 minutes on that front. At the end, she asked if I wanted anything else. I probably paid more than I should, but I'm new to this. I got a full ride and it was nice. All done within 15 minutes.

Second time: Same sort of deal. Went at 11 am, got a different older woman. Passable looks. Got a nice table shower, a crappy 30 min massage and then she asked if I wanted anything else. She didn't offer up as much as the first one, but I got a titty fuck, which was surprisingly awesome. Still overpaid.
thanks
Anyway, I might go back here in a pinch, but it's pricey for what you get. I'm ideally looking for a local / regular for weekly 20 min sessions. If anyone knows of a provider that does $80-100 quickies and is in the Glen Burnie, Pasadena, BWI area, I'd love to hear from you. If you'd like additional details on this particular massage place, PM me.Took the plunge and recently went to this AMP. It is located on the second floor of a run down strip center building. The AMP itself is pretty run down in my opinion. It did offer double door entry which was nice. Also the rooms have doors with locks which Speaks for itself. I drew Jenny who was a late 40's early 50's Asian. She wore a red dress with plenty of clevage and a very short hem line. Table shower was nice and she hit all the right spots. Massage was average with a little tease on jr and the boys. It was stimulating to rub up her legs to her thighs during the massage. She had a thong on under the dress which left a lot of skin to rub. On the flip she asked what I wanted. I asked her to take off the dress and offered $60. She countered at $100 and we agreed on $90 which is all I brought in with me. We did almost everything but FS. HJ finish. The experience was OK but I don't think I will repeat due to the run down appearance of the SPA and age of the provider. Probably will go back to Silk. Be safe and have fun.

Cricket1020
12-15-19, 23:57
A few weeks ago, I was at a local AMP that I go to every once in awhile just for the cheap (but very good quality) massage and tease. Never had any indication that anything more than upselling time was available. Usually get 2 hours for $100 and that was good for me. Anyway the lady hadn't seen me in awhile and mentioned it. She started me with one women, then she came in for the second hour (dismissing the other women). Long story short, I guess I proved safe enough that she didn't even ask and eventually gave me a nice HE. Awelcome surprise. A little more than typical, but I wasn't about to haggle.Could you PM location? I've been trying to look for a location beside the baltimore / glen burnie area. Nearest one I have is Hope.

CroftonCyber
12-23-19, 23:42
Took the plunge and recently went to this AMP. It is located on the second floor of a run down strip center building. The AMP itself is pretty run down in my opinion. It did offer double door entry which was nice. Also the rooms have doors with locks which Speaks for itself. I drew Jenny who was a late 40's early 50's Asian. She wore a red dress with plenty of clevage and a very short hem line. Table shower was nice and she hit all the right spots. Massage was average with a little tease on jr and the boys. It was stimulating to rub up her legs to her thighs during the massage. She had a thong on under the dress which left a lot of skin to rub. On the flip she asked what I wanted. I asked her to take off the dress and offered $60. She countered at $100 and we agreed on $90 which is all I brought in with me. We did almost everything but FS. HJ finish. The experience was OK but I don't think I will repeat due to the run down appearance of the SPA and age of the provider. Probably will go back to Silk. Be safe and have fun.I took a chance and visited this spot recently. As mentioned already, on the second floor of an older building. Double door entry. Met by MMS who led me to a nice room. I was greeted by Pepsi (not Coke) - an early 30's looking woman with a smaller build and frame. I took the hour session ($70) and enjoyed a wonderful table shower. She was extra attentive to all the important areas. Back to the massage room and received a decent massage. Extra attention went to my butt and between my thighs. On the flip she asked if I wanted a HJ with P massage. I agreed and it was fabulous!! After cleanup, Still had some time and she massaged my legs and chest. Tip was $60. I will be back. Will likely take the half hour option and save a few bucks for the tip. .

CroftonCyber
12-23-19, 23:43
Took the plunge and recently went to this AMP. It is located on the second floor of a run down strip center building. The AMP itself is pretty run down in my opinion. It did offer double door entry which was nice. Also the rooms have doors with locks which Speaks for itself. I drew Jenny who was a late 40's early 50's Asian. She wore a red dress with plenty of clevage and a very short hem line. Table shower was nice and she hit all the right spots. Massage was average with a little tease on jr and the boys. It was stimulating to rub up her legs to her thighs during the massage. She had a thong on under the dress which left a lot of skin to rub. On the flip she asked what I wanted. I asked her to take off the dress and offered $60. She countered at $100 and we agreed on $90 which is all I brought in with me. We did almost everything but FS. HJ finish. The experience was OK but I don't think I will repeat due to the run down appearance of the SPA and age of the provider. Probably will go back to Silk. Be safe and have fun.I took a chance and visited this spot recently. As mentioned already, on the second floor of an older building. Double door entry. Met by MMS who led me to a nice room. I was greeted by Pepsi (not Coke) - an early 30's looking woman with a smaller build and frame. I took the hour session ($70) and enjoyed a wonderful table shower. She was extra attentive to all the important areas. Back to the massage room and received a decent massage. Extra attention went to my butt and between my thighs. On the flip she asked if I wanted a HJ with P massage. I agreed and it was fabulous!! After cleanup, Still had some time and she massaged my legs and chest. Tip was $60. I will be back. Will likely take the half hour option and save a few bucks for the tip. .

HeavenKnows
12-30-19, 23:56
A few weeks ago, I was at a local AMP that I go to every once in awhile just for the cheap (but very good quality) massage and tease. Never had any indication that anything more than upselling time was available. Usually get 2 hours for $100 and that was good for me. Anyway the lady hadn't seen me in awhile and mentioned it. She started me with one women, then she came in for the second hour (dismissing the other women). Long story short, I guess I proved safe enough that she didn't even ask and eventually gave me a nice HE. Awelcome surprise. A little more than typical, but I wasn't about to haggle.Can you PM me this location? Not aware of any AMPs in Annapolis that offers $50 massages. The only one close is Crystal. Would appreciate the info.

HeavenKnows
01-12-20, 22:26
A couple weeks ago I decided to go back to this AMP for a straight massage since that was the case the last two visits. Got Coco for 60 minutes. The massage was very good and while there was no typical teasing there were a couple things she did that raised my curiosity. I mentioned coming back for 90 minutes and she said that would be better. A week later I was back and before the flip teasing began. Nothing too extensive just allowed some otc roaming and a standard finish. Not great but if you are looking for a better than average massage with a little relief then give her a shot. As always YMMV.

HK.

CroftonCyber
02-13-20, 12:51
A couple weeks ago I decided to go back to this AMP for a straight massage since that was the case the last two visits. Got Coco for 60 minutes. The massage was very good and while there was no typical teasing there were a couple things she did that raised my curiosity. I mentioned coming back for 90 minutes and she said that would be better. A week later I was back and before the flip teasing began. Nothing too extensive just allowed some otc roaming and a standard finish. Not great but if you are looking for a better than average massage with a little relief then give her a shot. As always YMMV.

HK.Are you talking about Crystal Massage in Crofton? I thought that place was only legit.

Cricket1020
02-14-20, 00:15
In the Annapolis area has anyone had experienced with M Shiatsu near Wawa or Asian Reflex by Jennifer are / d.

Tracer123
02-16-20, 10:15
Hey Guys,

If you are looking for tight pussy, here is the place in Glen Burnie.

I can't post address but if you PM me, I will send all information.

Tracer123
02-16-20, 10:35
Hey Guys,

There is massage place call "Body works" at E Furnace Branch road near 7-11 and 10 south.

Phone number is on door, you want to check out Lulu, FS and blow job in manu fpr $ 100.

Tracer123
02-16-20, 10:51
He Guys,

Here is the Direction to Body Works in Glen Burnie, MD.

From 10 South, exit to Furnace Branch Road, this Massage place is located on left side right after 7-11.

Tracer123
02-16-20, 17:28
Hey Guys,

When you go to this massage place (Body Works), tell Daisy (Owner) that you were refered by one of Lulu's customer from Virginia.

House fee 40 or 60, Lulu's tip $100.

RubMeRight1
02-17-20, 13:35
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JamesRussells
03-02-20, 12:22
Are you talking about Crystal Massage in Crofton? I thought that place was only legit.I visited once, this place seems to be only legit.

Younger girl working the front desk, who also asked if I had been there before. I wonder why she asked.

They have poles on the ceiling and they can walk on your back. Very good legit massage.

At this point, I am not really into extras. Maybe just some teasing and giving them a nice view.

My masseuse did try to get me to go for the 90 minutes instead of the 60 that I initially selected. She seemed to spend too much time on my back and didn't realize my time was almost up.

Decept
03-17-20, 10:34
He Guys,

Here is the Direction to Body Works in Glen Burnie, MD.

From 10 South, exit to Furnace Branch Road, this Massage place is located on left side right after 7-11.I can't find this place. Is it the physical therapy place?

Ease1
03-17-20, 15:45
I can't find this place. Is it the physical therapy place?Lulu isn't there anymore!!

HeavenKnows
03-17-20, 21:59
Lulu isn't there anymore!!Went back to NYC according to owner. Current hotspot for Coronavirus. Doubt will be back in near future.

HK.

LoveToDine
04-26-20, 10:59
Hey group, heading back to the Annapolis area in a few weeks, just checking status of the local AMP's, open or dark? Thanks in advance.

LTD.

HeavenKnows
04-26-20, 19:45
Hey group, heading back to the Annapolis area in a few weeks, just checking status of the local AMP's, open or dark? Thanks in advance.

LTD.We are still under a stay at home order and all AMPs are currently closed. I am seeing some traffic around escort services but I haven't tried any since the shutdown.

HK.

LoveToDine
04-26-20, 20:33
We are still under a stay at home order and all AMPs are currently closed. I am seeing some traffic around escort services but I haven't tried any since the shutdown.

HK.So when is Maryland's shelter in place order expire? Down here it is the 30th but I think AMP's will be low on the list of allowed openings. Hoping to coming back to greener pastures.

Thanks for replying HK.

LTD.

Topshelf63
04-27-20, 06:38
Drove by Happy Feet across from Outback on my way to Home Depot and looks to be closed Permanently with paper covering Windows and For Leade sign up.

I wonder how many more will follow?

Top.

LoveToDine
04-27-20, 17:59
Drove by Happy Feet across from Outback on my way to Home Depot and looks to be closed Permanently with paper covering Windows and For Leade sign up.

I wonder how many more will follow?

Top.Hopefully most are deep pocket backed and will still be available and open when Hogan lifts the closures. I know they will be busy, just hope my ATF is available for me.

LTD.

JazzMan29
04-30-20, 16:32
Lucy's Spa in Edgewater is closed for now, but their other location is open. Call ahead for appt. From the outside it looks closed because they want it to look that way. Park on the right side or around back so you don't draw attention.

I see Nina (or NeeNee). She gives a near therapeutic massage with an enjoyable standard ending.

Stay safe my friends.

Jazz.

LTD.

Mustang69
04-30-20, 17:25
Which other location and what were the damages PM me please.

LoveToDine
05-01-20, 17:40
Lucy's Spa in Edgewater is closed for now, but their other location is open. Call ahead for appt. From the outside it looks closed because they want it to look that way. Park on the right side or around back so you don't draw attention.

I see Nina (or NeeNee). She gives a near therapeutic massage with an enjoyable standard ending.

Stay safe my friends.

Jazz.Stopped by last summer to their eastern shore location and all I got was a nice massage. I guess I'll have to try out Nina. Thanks for the heads up. LTD.

DeeMoney23
05-19-20, 16:11
Called Lucy's this afternoon and they are up and running and open with regular business hours. If anyone decides to go, I'd ask to see Jenny. Stay safe.

HeavenKnows
05-23-20, 21:43
Called Lucy's this afternoon and they are up and running and open with regular business hours. If anyone decides to go, I'd ask to see Jenny. Stay safe.I verified they are open but in my age bracket I am in the higher risk category for the rona and am concerned about the hygiene of this an other AMPs. They rarely change towels or bedding and the only thing they put on the table new is the paper towel for your face. Unless someone has visited and can tell what they are doing better to ensure they do not cross infect their customers I will still sit out until we have a solution to this.

Stay safe.

HK.

RubMeRight1
05-25-20, 22:35
Likewise I'm at a higher risk and therefore extremely cautious. My philosophy is to stay one level behind the officially stated level. I'd rather err on being more cautious then be hooked to a vent!

I verified they are open but in my age bracket I am in the higher risk category for the rona and am concerned about the hygiene of this an other AMPs. They rarely change towels or bedding and the only thing they put on the table new is the paper towel for your face. Unless someone has visited and can tell what they are doing better to ensure they do not cross infect their customers I will still sit out until we have a solution to this.

Stay safe.

HK.

HeavenKnows
06-12-20, 14:28
Drove by today and they are open but I haven't seen any reports on this location. If anyone has visited but not reported please PM me. I will likely give it a try either way. Thanks.

HK.

HeavenKnows
06-14-20, 21:50
Paid a visit today to TOFTT as inquiring minds want to know. The setup is pretty basic, six rooms with curtains, walls stop two feet short of the ceiling so talking and any noise is heard. I was shown to the room and undressed. There was some discussion going on between the mamasan and other workers. A masseuse came in and started a massage with the sheet over me. After a few minutes another masseuse took over (assuming the discussion was because this masseuse was busy wrapping it up with another customer). The massage was okay (5/10) followed by hot towel before the flip. Up to that point there was no indication of anything other than a continuation of a mediocre massage. After about ten minutes The massage was over. No teasing or any signals that anything else was available. Damage was. 5. Not planning to return the massage was not great.

HK.

AngleOfRepose
06-15-20, 09:11
I called yesterday (Sunday) morning, and they were open. I stopped by 15 minutes later, and it was quiet. I drew (the perhaps eponymous) Lucy, mid 50's I would guess. I wore a mask, as did another attendant; Lucy did not.

Lucy gave a thorough and competent massage, through to a patient completion. Business was starting to pick up as I left.

FireStick
06-15-20, 15:30
Noticed a new place a few blocks beyond the mall. It was. 5 for the hour. Got Sunny and the massage was decent with full draping and mask was worn by all. Noticed sign on the door that said appointment required. Strictly legit but good quality. Others in the area around the mall are now 0. 6. Did notice a lack of washer / dryer with no changing of sheets and witnessed the brushing off of dirty sheets and smoothing out between customers. Not sure why washer / dryer isn't a requirement but sure seems like it should be to even be in business. State requirements of "appointment log" requires call ahead and they are pretty strict about that.

Cricket1020
06-17-20, 23:35
Any luck at this location? I've read some reviews and saw they also show up on other sites as sites. Not the one in the mall but the small shopping center. PM with details.

Heaven I'm surprised they was no luck at Wawa.

HeavenKnows
06-18-20, 18:39
Any luck at this location? I've read some reviews and saw they also show up on other sites as sites. Not the one in the mall but the small shopping center. PM with details.

Heaven I'm surprised they was no luck at Wawa.As always YMMV BUT THERE WAS NO HINT FOR ANYTHING. IF YOU HAVE HAD A MORE POSITIVE EXPERIENCE, PLEASE SHARE. PM me if you prefer.

HK.

OhuateOneToo69
06-24-20, 10:11
Has anyone been to the Lucy's on RT 4 in Owings? (Calvert County).

Wondering if it has the same quality service as the other locations.

LoveToDine
06-25-20, 09:27

Wondering if it has the same quality service as the other locations.Yes I have been there and yes the service is good.

LTD.

Mbator6993
07-17-20, 18:03
I visited once, this place seems to be only legit.

Younger girl working the front desk, who also asked if I had been there before. I wonder why she asked.

They have poles on the ceiling and they can walk on your back. Very good legit massage.

At this point, I am not really into extras. Maybe just some teasing and giving them a nice view.

My masseuse did try to get me to go for the 90 minutes instead of the 60 that I initially selected. She seemed to spend too much time on my back and didn't realize my time was almost up.I've visited multiple times, and had the same experience with multiple therapists. No matter how much time you request (60,90, 120) minutes, they tend to spend about 80% of the time on your upper back. During my last visit, there was no teasing per SE; but she did a couple things that raised my curiosity. When I get a massage, I let my arms droop on the sides of the table. She would repeatedly stand with my arms between her legs when massaging my back: I didn't try anything, but my triceps and shoulders were rubbing high between her legs. I brushed it off at first, and thought nothing of it. Later, when massaging my upper back, she would stand at the head of table and use her forearms on my back. During this time, her breasts would consistently rest and rub on the back of my head.

After spending an hour on my upper back and having yet to touch my legs, I specifically asked if she could spend more time on my glutes and inner thigh. She started on the glutes, and worked her way to the inner thigh. Progressively, the touching became much more deliberate (all the time asking, "Is that Okay" After my soldier was at attention, she asked me to flip and began massaging the inner thigh along with the rest of my hip (the area right above the junk); while asking "Is that Okay. " After I got really excited, she just grabbed it and gave an gentle HE. Afterwards, she continued the rest of the massage until time was up.

It was a very enjoyable experience, and I plan on returning. The last time I visited they were busy. Be sure to make an appointment. Even in legit parlors, I hate passing other patrons. For some reason, I just don't like seeing you guys; even if we are there for the same reason.

Stay Safe.

Roger1286
07-18-20, 07:03
I've visited multiple times, and had the same experience with multiple therapists. No matter how much time you request (60,90, 120) minutes, they tend to spend about 80% of the time on your upper back. During my last visit, there was no teasing per SE; but she did a couple things that raised my curiosity. When I get a massage, I let my arms droop on the sides of the table. She would repeatedly stand with my arms between her legs when massaging my back: I didn't try anything, but my triceps and shoulders were rubbing high between her legs. I brushed it off at first, and thought nothing of it. Later, when massaging my upper back, she would stand at the head of table and use her forearms on my back. During this time, her breasts would consistently rest and rub on the back of my head.

After spending an hour on my upper back and having yet to touch my legs, I specifically asked if she could spend more time on my glutes and inner thigh. She started on the glutes, and worked her way to the inner thigh. Progressively, the touching became much more deliberate (all the time asking, "Is that Okay" After my soldier was at attention, she asked me to flip and began massaging the inner thigh along with the rest of my hip (the area right above the junk); while asking "Is that Okay. " After I got really excited, she just grabbed it and gave an gentle HE. Afterwards, she continued the rest of the massage until time was up.

It was a very enjoyable experience, and I plan on returning. The last time I visited they were busy. Be sure to make an appointment. Even in legit parlors, I hate passing other patrons. For some reason, I just don't like seeing you guys; even if we are there for the same reason.

Stay Safe."She started on the glutes, and worked her way to the inner thigh. Progressively, the touching became much more deliberate (all the time asking, "Is that Okay" After my soldier was at attention, she asked me to flip and began massaging the inner thigh along with the rest of my hip (the area right above the junk); while asking "Is that Okay. " After I got really excited, she just grabbed it and gave an gentle HE. ".

Your report brings back memories of why I was so excited about the massage experience. It's going to that place, not knowing for sure if the real happiness would happen. During the entire massage, part of you wants to enjoy the massage as it is, and another part is going crazy with anticipation of the slow build up toward the climax. Your report is a spot-on description of that happening. Since I am in that target age for Covid I am living the dream vicariously through the writings of others on the forum. Thanks for sharing.

Mbator6993
07-19-20, 11:30
Thanks for sharing.No problem. At this point, I prefer sensual massages more than just the straight sexual places. To me, a great tease is more fun than straight action.

Stay safe.

GuideFan34
07-21-20, 08:42
No problem. At this point, I prefer sensual massages more than just the straight sexual places. To me, a great tease is more fun than straight action.

Stay safe.I'm in the same boat. A nice tease, little to no draping, and potentially ss or otc.

I checked out Crystal about a month ago. Only had time for 30 so I asked if they could spend the last 10 on the front, but by the time it got to that point and I asked again, they told me there was not enough time and I could do an hour instead.

Definitely too much time spent on the upper back. But I wouldn't mind going back for 60 or 90 and seeing how that goes.

WorldErie
08-08-20, 05:34
Not sure what unless request otherwise means. They do get close but no touching at all.

I've visited multiple times, and had the same experience with multiple therapists. No matter how much time you request (60,90, 120) minutes, they tend to spend about 80% of the time on your upper back. During my last visit, there was no teasing per SE; but she did a couple things that raised my curiosity. When I get a massage, I let my arms droop on the sides of the table. She would repeatedly stand with my arms between her legs when massaging my back: I didn't try anything, but my triceps and shoulders were rubbing high between her legs. I brushed it off at first, and thought nothing of it. Later, when massaging my upper back, she would stand at the head of table and use her forearms on my back. During this time, her breasts would consistently rest and rub on the back of my head.

Stay Safe.

HeavenKnows
08-08-20, 21:01
Not sure what unless request otherwise means. They do get close but no touching at all.In my earlier posts there are providers who do give you a HJ finish. My last experience was with Coco. As always YMMV.

HK.

Mbator6993
08-09-20, 12:13
Not sure what unless request otherwise means. They do get close but no touching at all.It depends on the masseuse. A couple of days ago I had Sunny. From the quick look I could get while laying down on the table, she appeared younger ( 30 ish). She also seemed pretty new to the business. She stated she worked elsewhere for some time, but was simple new to that particular establishment.

I requested a two hour massage. The first 35 minutes of the massage was spent with her working my back and legs through the sheet. Not really a massage, just light kneading. Eventually my patience ran out, and I asked, "are we going to use any oil, or is everything through the sheet. " She then switch to using oil on my back, while being very prudish about covering the areas not currently being massaged. When I asked if she could focus more on the glutes and inner thigh, she kind of freaked and said "oh, we can't do that. " She spent the next 60 minutes working back, upper glutes, and lower legs: it wasn't enjoyable or sensual at all. On the flip (the 25 remaining minutes), she didn't touch my chest, abs, or hip. She worked my arms, and my legs through the sheets. I wanted to get up and leave, but my time was almost up anyways, so I just stayed.

Afterwards, I paid the house fee + a 20 dollar tip (which was generous considering). Regardless, not sure if I will return. The price is inexpensive, but it's quite a long drive for me.

-Stay Safe.

RookieDriver
08-17-20, 02:00
In my earlier posts there are providers who do give you a HJ finish. My last experience was with Coco. As always YMMV.

HK.I've been there a bunch and nothing aside from massaging the posterior. I got a 90 min and she kept fussing with the towel while I was on my back. If I had been a little more brave I would have told her to just get rid of it and see her reaction. After reading about Coco, I went and she tried to push a 90 min. I just got an hour. I rubbed her butt while she was at my head doing my back. Asked about a HJ and she was reluctant and had her hands nearby but didn't actually put in the work. I put her hand on it and she just put mine back to work. I wasn't into it since she wasn't really into it. The last thing I want is any of these women to do or be pressured into doing something they don't want to do. I haven't been back there since. Definitely wouldn't try again.

HeavenKnows
08-17-20, 20:56
I've been there a bunch and nothing aside from massaging the posterior. I got a 90 min and she kept fussing with the towel while I was on my back. If I had been a little more brave I would have told her to just get rid of it and see her reaction. After reading about Coco, I went and she tried to push a 90 min. I just got an hour. I rubbed her butt while she was at my head doing my back. Asked about a HJ and she was reluctant and had her hands nearby but didn't actually put in the work. I put her hand on it and she just put mine back to work. I wasn't into it since she wasn't really into it. The last thing I want is any of these women to do or be pressured into doing something they don't want to do. I haven't been back there since. Definitely wouldn't try again.Haven't been there since January of this year. It is sad to hear that there are no providers there to give relief. If it is dry there time to move on to other places that are more reliable.

HK.

Mbator6993
08-20-20, 16:51
I've been there a bunch and nothing aside from massaging the posterior. I got a 90 min and she kept fussing with the towel while I was on my back. If I had been a little more brave I would have told her to just get rid of it and see her reaction. After reading about Coco, I went and she tried to push a 90 min. I just got an hour. I rubbed her butt while she was at my head doing my back. Asked about a HJ and she was reluctant and had her hands nearby but didn't actually put in the work. I put her hand on it and she just put mine back to work. I wasn't into it since she wasn't really into it. The last thing I want is any of these women to do or be pressured into doing something they don't want to do. I haven't been back there since. Definitely wouldn't try again.Sorry to hear that. I definitely would not want to repeat that either. Maybe they have become stricter over time. Who knows, not sure if I will be back either after my last experience.

Cricket1020
10-18-20, 14:57
Hello lads,

Any intel on this location listed on title?

Happy Feet has some reviews on rubmaps.

HeavenKnows
10-18-20, 20:58
Hello lads,

Any intel on this location listed on title?

Happy Feet has some reviews on rubmaps.First, Happy Feet is no more. Their storefront is blocked off and they are closed. There was a post on RubMaps for Jennifer Road but when I went that provider was long gone. The massage I received from a large provider was decent but absolutely no tease or indication of anything else on the menu. As always YMMV but it appears to be legit. Be safe.

HK.

Member #6082
10-22-20, 10:50
I put this in Baltimore, but some may look here for it as well.

I had a ok session.

The part that everyone needs to worry about is they are not changing linens.

She only smoothed it out.

Not very hygienic.

JamesRussells
11-15-20, 19:11
Went to the crystal one today.

Had a lady who was about 40's, 5'5", C cups.

Decent legit massage that was lax on the draping. They didn't walk on me this time, which I really liked. I should have asked.

When I flipped over, she told me I was very handsome in her broken english. I played with junior a little under the sheet and she smiled. She smushed her sweater puppies in my face while doing my thighs. She got on top of the table and smiled and for a sec I thought she was going to straddle me!

Overall it was legit and I didn't push it. She was playful and slightly flirty at best. I think I might have been able to get at least some self service out of it while she watched, and maybe a HE.

LoveToDine
11-20-20, 11:51
Spent an hour last Wednesday with a new young lady named Emily. She is young, thin and what I could see around her mask, cute. English needed some work so we conversed through Google translator. Fairly good massage skills and a great tease. Left very happy with the experience and will see her again soon. Play safe!

LTD.

OhuateOneToo69
11-30-20, 12:40
Anyone know of an independent / private under the radar providers in the Annapolis. PM with details.

Jalb25
12-09-20, 16:42
I'm heading over the bridge this weekend and was contemplating stopping in to see Lucy. I'm interested but have seen mixed reviews. On another site Lucy is described by some as a busty MILF / GILF with a decent ass and fairly attractive face. Busty MILF just happens to be my favorite flavor. LOL.

Is that a good description of Lucy and is it worth stopping in? Any info will be greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM or post. Thanks!

JazzMan29
12-11-20, 12:55
I'm heading over the bridge this weekend and was contemplating stopping in to see Lucy. I'm interested but have seen mixed reviews. On another site Lucy is described by some as a busty MILF / GILF with a decent ass and fairly attractive face. Busty MILF just happens to be my favorite flavor. LOL.

Is that a good description of Lucy and is it worth stopping in? Any info will be greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM or post. Thanks!I would say Lucy is a MILF. She has a lot of energy and ihas a pleasant personality. She doesn't work in the Stevensville location, she works in the Edgewater spa.

MoveAtMidnight
12-12-20, 09:35
No problem. At this point, I prefer sensual massages more than just the straight sexual places. To me, a great tease is more fun than straight action.

Stay safe.Completely agree! It's always kind of a bummer to me when I walk into a place and the girl immediately starts feeling me up and flirting overtly. I like the possibility that my ending might not be happy, because it makes the payoff even better. One of the best experiences I ever had was at a spa out west. Paid the house fee and the girl gave an amazing, teasing massage, very subtle, built up the tension, then whispered in my ear that she wanted me to flip. Long story short, we went to FS very organically and she didn't ask for a tip beforehand (but I obviously rewarded her handsomely).

Nek861
12-13-20, 11:12
I would say Lucy is a MILF. She has a lot of energy and ihas a pleasant personality. She doesn't work in the Stevensville location, she works in the Edgewater spa.Lucy is fantastic. Great personality and treats you like a king.

A Real Hack
12-14-20, 07:53
I don't think I've ever seen the Evergreen locations mentioned here. I assume the reason is that there isn't any talent there / not worth going? I haven't been there for many years and each visit was a crap shoot. Has anyone been to one of their locations recently?

HeavenKnows
12-14-20, 21:49
I don't think I've ever seen the Evergreen locations mentioned here. I assume the reason is that there isn't any talent there / not worth going? I haven't been there for many years and each visit was a crap shoot. Has anyone been to one of their locations recently?There have been several reports on their Severna Park and Millersville are in this or the Baltimore Forums. The SP location was busted for prostitution over a year ago and since only offers massages and not very good ones, based on my experience. I believe the Millersville locale is closed for good. Drove by there last week and the store was dark. Stay safe.

HK.

FireStick
12-15-20, 07:57
I don't think I've ever seen the Evergreen locations mentioned here. I assume the reason is that there isn't any talent there / not worth going? I haven't been there for many years and each visit was a crap shoot. Has anyone been to one of their locations recently?All legit with fair to good quality. Old mill location closed since pandemic. Last visit to SP loc required form filled out on tablet requesting WAY too much personal info. YMMV.

Jalb25
12-15-20, 17:13
I don't think I've ever seen the Evergreen locations mentioned here. I assume the reason is that there isn't any talent there / not worth going? I haven't been there for many years and each visit was a crap shoot. Has anyone been to one of their locations recently?I've been to Evergreen at both locations and have never gotten anything more than a decent massage. May at the Severna Park location is cute and does a lot of teasing but never finishes the job. I was hoping after numerous visits I could get a little more from her but no such luck.

Piehole
12-29-20, 14:35
Went for a visit before Christmas. Called before I went and asked if Emily was working and scheduled an appointment. Got there and thought I was going to get Emily, but Lucy herself gave me a massage. After the flip, in order to help things along I was pawing at her nice sized tits. Not sure who I felt worst for, me for man handling her old titties over her clothes, or Lucy for having to get felt up by a horny guy. I'll give it another go but hold out for Emily next time. Want to see if I can get oral.

Oh, and no masks the whole time.

Be safe.

Pie.

LoveToDine
01-19-21, 18:34
Went for a visit before Christmas. Called before I went and asked if Emily was working and scheduled an appointment. Got there and thought I was going to get Emily, but Lucy herself gave me a massage. After the flip, in order to help things along I was pawing at her nice sized tits. Not sure who I felt worst for, me for man handling her old titties over her clothes, or Lucy for having to get felt up by a horny guy. I'll give it another go but hold out for Emily next time. Want to see if I can get oral.

Oh, and no masks the whole time.

Be safe.

Pie.Sorry I'm late to the party but I think you may be a tad confused. Lucy is at one spa, small framed and titted 40 something on Mayo road. Her cohort Jenny is a handful for sure. Emily is at the new spa on Rt 2. Both are in Edgewater. Seen all three and have always had a great massage experience. Happy hunting.

LTD.

RyanMillerArt
01-27-21, 15:31

Wondering if it has the same quality service as the other locations.See, I've only been to this one in Owings. It was my first experience of this stuff. Both women doing massages were older though, and the skinny one had rough hands and probably the ugliest feet I have ever seen. I really want to find a place that does back walking, because I like feet and love the weight.

The skinny woman gave the BEST massage I have ever had though. I felt like a million dollars and I tipped her really well because I was walking on air afterwards. Maybe that's why I got the HE offer the next time. I asked them for names, but they do not speak English and the translator is not sufficient to ask questions. The plumper woman I had the second time was extremely caring and nurturing, but there was basically no massage at all. Also, pretty sure they thought I was LE because they kept asking unusual questions on my first visit. I really didn't want a HE though, but just the more sensual and soft touch massage, but the plumper lady offered it that second time I went there. No money is ever discussed beforehand, you're just expected to pay after. I found that refreshing, and made sure I didn't feel like I was paying for service type of thing.

I still can't find a place that caters to feet guys, but I'm pretty inexperienced. I am willing to go any place up around DC and Virginia to find that if that's what it takes, LOL. I don't really want the HE, I just want the sensuality of a massage and the tease. But I guess I'm more of an outlier for this forum? Maybe? Though a couple of you all mentioned the same thing, so I guess I'm in good company. But I really feel alone about liking feet. But surely I can find back walking, right?

LoveToDine
02-05-21, 10:16
Quick turnaround for me through Maryland so I thought I'd spend an hour with Emily. She remembered me from our last visit over a month ago. Only down side is she is real weak with English and relies on google translator for any conversation. Once again a great massage got all the kinks out. She let the puppy's out to play which was nice. Always like to hug the puppy's. Standard flip, left happy. Emily is my go-to when in town. Recommend.

LTD.

OhuateOneToo69
02-09-21, 12:40
Quick turnaround for me through Maryland so I thought I'd spend an hour with Emily. She remembered me from our last visit over a month ago. Only down side is she is real weak with English and relies on google translator for any conversation. Once again a great massage got all the kinks out. She let the puppy's out to play which was nice. Always like to hug the puppy's. Standard flip, left happy. Emily is my go-to when in town. Recommend.

LTD.Stopped by the other day to check her out after your rave reviews. She was actually the first one I saw when I went in last summer when they opened. She was a bit more subdued then, but still gave great service. She actually remembered me this time, and the trip was fabulous. I'll PM you details. When they first opened I went twice, had Emily the first and I can't remember the others name (Tina Maybe), either way The second gave a much better massage for my liking (Firm), not that I would stray from them if I return, but curious as to what the other option is now.

OhuateOneToo69
02-09-21, 19:16
For those that venture south of Annapolis see my last post in MD-Other Areas.

Korman23
02-09-21, 20:56
For those that venture south of Annapolis see my last post in MD-Other Areas.I did see that post and in it you mention Owings, which made me think Owings Mills, which is not south of Annapolis. Threw me off for a moment. Haha.

OhuateOneToo69
02-09-21, 22:37
I did see that post and in it you mention Owings, which made me think Owings Mills, which is not south of Annapolis. Threw me off for a moment. Haha.Haha! I have the same problem when I see W Friendship, or Chesapeake in other posts! Similar to Friendship in AACO, and Chesapeake beach in Calvert! I guess back then the Old tyme Marylanders just ran out of names!

MarlinMan
02-18-21, 12:45
Stopped by at Hope in Arnold. Called first to set appointment. Asked how long I wanted to stay. Told her 1 hour. Lead back to very nice clean room and got undressed. Light sheet on heated table. Oh, the heated table felt so good. I left sheet just covering my butt.

Woman came in. Short hair cut with odd orange eye shadow. She did not speak much English. Asked how massage? I asked for light. She pulled sheet off right away. Used oil and gave light back rub and soon was rubbing my butt. Her hand slide in crack. She asked. OK? I said sure.

From there it was a long tease. Lot of ball squeezing and gentle tugging. Really felt good.

Flip came and she massaged my chest and belly. Then got to Jr. Again she asked. OK? I nodded and she oiled her hands up and really took her time. Lot of taint rubbing and ball play. I asked if I could OTC rub. She smiled and said. Light touch. I rubbed her butt and little tits.

HJ was excellent. Very slow and gentle. Edging me for about 5 minutes. I could not take it anymore and began thrusting my hips. Her signal to tighten grip and speed up a little. Jr let go a gusher. Not sure she expected a mess. She continued to stroke gently until I begged her to stop.

Hot towel to clean me up and then a nice foot / leg massage. Was there one hour 10 minutes. Clock in the room. I like this since I leave phone and wrist watch in my car. I only take in cash I plan to spend.

She left room and I got dressed. Put $40.00 tip on table and walked out to front door desk to pay the $60.00 house fee. I told her tip was in room. Had to walk back to show her. She seemed very pleased with that amount.

LoveToDine
02-20-21, 12:50
Stopped by at Hope in Arnold. Called first to set appointment. Asked how long I wanted to stay. Told her 1 hour. Lead back to very nice clean room and got undressed. Light sheet on heated table. Oh, the heated table felt so good. I left sheet just covering my butt.

Woman came in. Short hair cut with odd orange eye shadow. She did not speak much English. Asked how massage? I asked for light. She pulled sheet off right away. Used oil and gave light back rub and soon was rubbing my butt. Her hand slide in crack. She asked. OK? I said sure.

From there it was a long tease. Lot of ball squeezing and gentle tugging. Really felt good.

Flip came and she massaged my chest and belly. Then got to Jr. Again she asked. OK? I nodded and she oiled her hands up and really took her time. Lot of taint rubbing and ball play. I asked if I could OTC rub. She smiled and said. Light touch. I rubbed her butt and little tits.

HJ was excellent. Very slow and gentle. Edging me for about 5 minutes. I could not take it anymore and began thrusting my hips. Her signal to tighten grip and speed up a little. Jr let go a gusher. Not sure she expected a mess. She continued to stroke gently until I begged her to stop.

Hot towel to clean me up and then a nice foot / leg massage. Was there one hour 10 minutes. Clock in the room. I like this since I leave phone and wrist watch in my car. I only take in cash I plan to spend.

She left room and I got dressed. Put $40.00 tip on table and walked out to front door desk to pay the $60.00 house fee. I told her tip was in room. Had to walk back to show her. She seemed very pleased with that amount.Good report, thanks. Wondering if you got her name? Can you guess about her age? Looks? Thanks.

LTD.

UnsungHero
03-16-21, 14:53
Any reports on the newbie Lucy at Escape Massage (Crofton Location)?

Age, service and skills? Any insights will be helpful!

LoveToDine
03-19-21, 15:27
Any reports on the newbie Lucy at Escape Massage (Crofton Location)?

Age, service and skills? Any insights will be helpful!Had the pleasure of an hour of her company this afternoon. This was our first time together. Would call her 30 ish, great attributes, good English and better than average massage skills. I left a very happy guy. Will see her again when I get back to Maryland.

UnsungHero
03-23-21, 10:15
Had the pleasure of an hour of her company this afternoon. This was our first time together. Would call her 30 ish, great attributes, good English and better than average massage skills. I left a very happy guy. Will see her again when I get back to Maryland.Thank you for the report LTD!

I 'paid' a visit to Lucy. Great time, although shy and restrictive that Lucy was during the session, I left a contended man. The massage was relaxing and as you said, above average. Lucy's not a clock watcher. Paid attention to details and worked on the knots. A relaxing session that included some much needed scalp rub. I was taken care of very well. Great value for money!

Wendy was there too. Not sure about Wendy's performance. Definitely would like to try!

Take care!

OhuateOneToo69
03-24-21, 13:43
Thank you for the report LTD!

I 'paid' a visit to Lucy. Great time, although shy and restrictive that Lucy was during the session, I left a contended man. The massage was relaxing and as you said, above average. Lucy's not a clock watcher. Paid attention to details and worked on the knots. A relaxing session that included some much needed scalp rub. I was taken care of very well. Great value for money!

Wendy was there too. Not sure about Wendy's performance. Definitely would like to try!

Take care!Thanks LTD! Sounds like you had a good trip up here, as always!

What's the the setup like at this one? Are they private rooms, or the curtain setup like most AACO spots? How would you rate Lucy in comparison to Emily in Edgewater? (PM me if you prefer) Is the menu open, or is it more of the Annapolis standard?

Hope you had a safe trip home!

OU812.

Bentley16
03-24-21, 21:05
Been away from the game for a while and was thinking about paying a visit this weekend. I'm actually travelling east of the Bridge and was wondering if anyone has visited Lucy's on that side of the water lately. From all the reports I've been seeing, Croften is the place to visit, but since I'll be closer to the Stevensville establishment I wanted to see if it is worth the stop. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bent.

A Real Hack
03-24-21, 21:41
Thanks LTD! Sounds like you had a good trip up here, as always!

What's the the setup like at this one? Are they private rooms, or the curtain setup like most AACO spots? How would you rate Lucy in comparison to Emily in Edgewater? (PM me if you prefer) Is the menu open, or is it more of the Annapolis standard?

Hope you had a safe trip home!

OU812.The crofton location: a bit tucked away, but the pizza delivery kids next door seem to know what's up. A door, some stairs, another door into the place (often locked b / c its all by appt.) then individual rooms (2 or 3) all with doors. No curtains at all. But the walls are kinda thin.

And OU812, I messaged you last week about another one of your previous posts.

LuvARub88
03-25-21, 07:23
The crofton location: a bit tucked away, but the pizza delivery kids next door seem to know what's up. A door, some stairs, another door into the place (often locked b / c its all by appt.) then individual rooms (2 or 3) all with doors. No curtains at all. But the walls are kinda thin.

And OU812, I messaged you last week about another one of your previous posts.Resend please. I don't see anything in my in box.

Thanks.

Truckie2
03-25-21, 08:22
Been away from the game for a while and was thinking about paying a visit this weekend. I'm actually travelling east of the Bridge and was wondering if anyone has visited Lucy's on that side of the water lately. From all the reports I've been seeing, Croften is the place to visit, but since I'll be closer to the Stevensville establishment I wanted to see if it is worth the stop. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bent.The Lucy being talked about in Crofton is at Escape Spa. The Lucy's Spa in Stevensville is associated with the Lucy's Spa in Edgewater. I have been to Edgewater with some success, but haven't tried Stevensville.

Bentley16
03-25-21, 20:14
The Lucy being talked about in Crofton is at Escape Spa. The Lucy's Spa in Stevensville is associated with the Lucy's Spa in Edgewater. I have been to Edgewater with some success, but haven't tried Stevensville.Thanks, I'm thinking of giving it a try this weekend. I'll report back with my finding. Wish me luck!

OhuateOneToo69
03-26-21, 15:26
Thanks, I'm thinking of giving it a try this weekend. I'll report back with my finding. Wish me luck!There are 3 Lucy's spas. Edgewater, Kent Island and Owings. I have not been to the one on Kent Island, but have been to the other two. In Edgewater ask for Lucy or Jenny, both give a great massage. In Owings ask for Yuna.

Also a Lucy at Escape in Crofton. I went today, Great massage!

Relaxxed
03-26-21, 15:37
Can confirm the recent postings here on Escape and provider Lucy. I got a very well done massage and was there the full hour. Lucy is well spoken and friendly and I left happy. She did not mention a tip but did earn hers. Temperature taken and masks on the whole time. So you are not surprised, for and needed covid tracing, on arrival they request your enter your name (everyone seemed to only provide first names) and telephone numbers.

Bentley16
03-26-21, 20:29
There are 3 Lucy's spas. Edgewater, Kent Island and Owings. I have not been to the one on Kent Island, but have been to the other two. In Edgewater ask for Lucy or Jenny, both give a great massage. In Owings ask for Yuna.

Also a Lucy at Escape in Crofton. I went today, Great massage!Thanks for the response. The more you folks talk about the other Lucy spots the more I'm thinking of making a pit stop on the west side of the bay. Might make the ride a little more enjoyable.

Bentley16
03-27-21, 19:47
Well folks, I stayed with the plan and took the chance at the Stevensville location. Got there around 10:30 am and opted for 30 minutes just to be safe. Didn't really like the layout inside. Just rooms with curtains. Even the walls that separated the rooms were curtains, so not much privacy. Luckily no other mongers were visiting at that time. Girls name was maybe Ninni? Anyhow, okay massage, nothing special and some teasing especially between the cheeks. On the flip a little friendly play and some lotion on Junior and a very tight grip and long strokes until Junior popped. Hot towel wipe down, finished with a foot massage. $50 house $40 tip. There for 35 minutes. Funny thing was right after release and during foot massage another customer came in and they put him right next door. If the place wasn't so dark you could probably see through the curtain. Would return in a pinch, but wouldn't go out of my way.

Bent.

LoveToDine
03-28-21, 12:55
Well folks, I stayed with the plan and took the chance at the Stevensville location. Got there around 10:30 am and opted for 30 minutes just to be safe. Didn't really like the layout inside. Just rooms with curtains. Even the walls that separated the rooms were curtains, so not much privacy. Luckily no other mongers were visiting at that time. Girls name was maybe Ninni? Anyhow, okay massage, nothing special and some teasing especially between the cheeks. On the flip a little friendly play and some lotion on Junior and a very tight grip and long strokes until Junior popped. Hot towel wipe down, finished with a foot massage. $50 house $40 tip. There for 35 minutes. Funny thing was right after release and during foot massage another customer came in and they put him right next door. If the place wasn't so dark you could probably see through the curtain. Would return in a pinch, but wouldn't go out of my way.

Bent.Thanks Bent, good review. I have spent some time there last summer with just an OK massage. Glad things worked out for you.

LTD.

HinXt55
03-30-21, 16:27
Went to the Crofton location for some relaxation recently. I called ahead for Lucy but was told she wasn't there and opted for Wendy. She was nice and friendly and had a small flat frame. She gave an decent massage, with very minimal teasing. Very standard flip with light OTC roaming allowed. I was there for the full hour.

Stay Safe.

-H.

Thank you for the report LTD!

Take care!

Dave1984
03-31-21, 14:22
Went to the Crofton location for some relaxation recently. I called ahead for Lucy but was told she wasn't there and opted for Wendy. She was nice and friendly and had a small flat frame. She gave an decent massage, with very minimal teasing. Very standard flip with light OTC roaming allowed. I was there for the full hour.

Stay Safe.

-H.The management moves the girls around to cover for vacations etc. I guess that is a benefit to multiple locations. If you are not partial to a geographic location and want to see a certain girl you can just ask for her schedule. I did this recently and ended up going to Severna Park instead of Crofton. Severna Park was a nice place, clean, with doors.

ArtistOfWar1
04-10-21, 07:46
I had planned to overspend on Thai in NOVA. But other peoples plans killed my plans.

But I as still sore needing a good rub so I made my way up 10.

Sturdy attendent. Heated table. B+ rub albeit repetitive. Fun on the flip although I had to be hands off.

60/40 out the door.

Jbunk
04-14-21, 13:24
Looks like they are building a new Lucy's by waysons corner off route 4 by the delta bingo and subway.

Truckie2
04-15-21, 08:42
Looks like they are building a new Lucy's by waysons corner off route 4 by the delta bingo and subway.I may be wrong but putting a Lucy's in Wayson's Corner would certainly hurt the business at the Owings location. They would only be about 10 miles apart.

Jbunk
04-15-21, 18:33
Okay? LOL.

I may be wrong but putting a Lucy's in Wayson's Corner would certainly hurt the business at the Owings location. They would only be about 10 miles apart.

UnsungHero
04-19-21, 15:29
Any report on the newbie at Escape Massage today?

Is Vicky an export from some other AMP? Any intel?

OhuateOneToo69
04-21-21, 11:15

Is Vicky an export from some other AMP? Any intel?I have a hard time venturing away from Lucy in Crofton now because her massage is awesome. When I was there last week I saw another girl who was Tiny! Probably 4' 5" and less than 100 lbs. She was very cute though. But I did not get her name.

OU812.

A Real Hack
04-21-21, 21:04

Is Vicky an export from some other AMP? Any intel?I thought the new one was named Cindy. The 'welcome' text didn't give a location though.

FireStick
04-25-21, 15:35
Looks like they are building a new Lucy's by waysons corner off route 4 by the delta bingo and subway.Tried Lucy's route 4 Dunkirk Last week which is about 15 minutes south of the "coming soon" location. Was only offered 30 minutes massage by Sophia. Chain smoker heavy cigarette smell and cough. Both providers heavy smokers appeared mid 60's with heavy makeup. Rushed through the massage. Felt like a piece of dough to her and not in a good way. Hope she was only havihg a bad day and does not usually treat customers this way. Rushed out the door and laughed at the hand out for a tip. If the same crew will be "manning" the new Waysons corner location then there is no rush to try it out once open. They did have new furniture cluttering up some of the space in the rooms that may be destined for the new location. Unless customer service improves will not be returning.

Dave1984
04-28-21, 18:39
Phoned ahead and requested Donni. Late 30's, early 40's, black short hair. Does not talk much. Good massage and I left happy. I did see another provider in the waiting area with kinda stringy hair. As said on an earlier post, 60/40 and out the door.

FatMan89
05-02-21, 12:01
Hey, so I've been to escape a few times now. I was wondering if anyone has gotten more than an HJ from there? I was curious and was hoping for a little more.

HeavenKnows
05-02-21, 21:59
Called for an appointment today and the number rolled right over to VM. Rolled past two locations and they were both closed. Not sure if this was just a day off or if there is some trouble with the business.

HK.

A Real Hack
05-06-21, 21:08
Called for an appointment today and the number rolled right over to VM. Rolled past two locations and they were both closed. Not sure if this was just a day off or if there is some trouble with the business.

HK.I also saw 2 locations closed on Monday the 3rd.

HeavenKnows
05-06-21, 21:33

HK.An update: All locations still are closed and the phone number is still ringing to VM which has been full for the past few days. Looks like the dark clouds are visiting Escape. Anyone know the scoop?

HK.

Soxxmann
05-08-21, 21:05
I pass by the Edgewater location a couple of times a day, every day. The lights are out and there has been no discernible.

Activity in the last 10 days or so. However, I will note that Ruby's on Mayo Rd. Had the OPEN sign illuminated yesterday around noon.

Be aware!

Soxx.

Dave1984
05-10-21, 19:15
Been away for awhile due to COVID. Any intel public or PM would be appreciated on Jing in Gambrills.

LoveToDine
05-10-21, 20:02
Been away for awhile due to COVID. Any intel public or PM would be appreciated on Jing in Gambrills.FYI, solid reviews on other sites.

LTD.

Dave1984
05-11-21, 07:30
FYI, solid reviews on other sites.

LTD.Other sites? If rubmaps, unfortunately you have to pay looks to me.

Skips
05-11-21, 10:45
I pass by the Edgewater location a couple of times a day, every day. The lights are out and there has been no discernible.

Activity in the last 10 days or so. However, I will note that Ruby's on Mayo Rd. Had the OPEN sign illuminated yesterday around noon.

Be aware!

Soxx.Crofton and Gambrills locations still closed. Last FB posts are from 4/27. Not looking good.

CroftonCyber
05-12-21, 12:31
FYI, solid reviews on other sites.

LTD.Last I heard / saw Jing was legit massages only. Do you know something different? Thanks!

A Real Hack
05-12-21, 14:39
Crofton and Gambrills locations still closed. Last FB posts are from 4/27. Not looking good.The Gambrills location still closed as of this afternoon.

HeavenKnows
05-21-21, 14:22
Drove past the Severna Park location today and the open light was on. Didn't stop in but whatever created the shutdown appears to be over.

HK.

LoveToDine
05-21-21, 19:50
Drove past the Severna Park location today and the open light was on. Didn't stop in but whatever created the shutdown appears to be over.

HK.Hope the other shops follow. Thanks for the followup.

LTD.

Skips
05-24-21, 16:23

HK.Just drove by Gambrills again. Still closed, nobody answering phone, no FB updates for any location. Weird situation, the signage is still outside and everything, they just up and left.

No LE reports, or news articles about a raid or shutdown. Anyone seen anything like this before?

LuvARub88
05-24-21, 18:56
Just drove by Gambrills again. Still closed, nobody answering phone, no FB updates for any location. Weird situation, the signage is still outside and everything, they just up and left.

No LE reports, or news articles about a raid or shutdown. Anyone seen anything like this before?I understand that there were some licensing "issues". And that it was much easier to move along than fight the battle.

CroftonCyber
05-26-21, 14:40
Still closed on 26 May. Doesn't look promising.

Soxxmann
06-03-21, 11:31
Happened to drive past Edgewater Escape on my way to the office and the flashing open sign is lit and there appears to be a car there. Also went past Ruby's and saw the open sign lit. No time to stop in to check it out.

Stay safe,

Soxx.

Truckie2
06-03-21, 14:32
Happened to drive past Edgewater Escape on my way to the office and the flashing open sign is lit and there appears to be a car there. Also went past Ruby's and saw the open sign lit. No time to stop in to check it out.

Stay safe,

Soxx.Where is Ruby's? I know Escape and Lucy's in Edgewater, but never heard of Ruby's.

Soxxmann
06-03-21, 16:08
Where is Ruby's? I know Escape and Lucy's in Edgewater, but never heard of Ruby's.https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-lucys-health-accupressure-edgewater-md-50681#rubmaps.

Truckie2
06-04-21, 09:34
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-lucys-health-accupressure-edgewater-md-50681#rubmaps.The link posted pops up as Lucy's on Mayo Rd. , which I know about along with Escape on Solomon's Island Rd. In Edgewater. Is there another place called Ruby's?

LoveToDine
06-06-21, 12:39
Drove by yesterday afternoon and they left the light on! Hope this is signs of the other shops opening up too.

LTD.

Soxxmann
06-09-21, 21:35
The link posted pops up as Lucy's on Mayo Rd. , which I know about along with Escape on Solomon's Island Rd. In Edgewater. Is there another place called Ruby's?Truckie,

After your note about the name difference I questioned myself on what I saw (occasional senioritis happens). Didn't have an opportunity to drive by there until this afternoon. The big illuminated type sign above the window / door was turned around and is blank. However the open sign was lit. As I was still on the clock, I didn't partake to write up a visit. Also noted again today that Escape is still flashing OPEN on Rt2 Edgewater.

Stay safe. Soxx.

UnsungHero
06-09-21, 23:00
Did anyone hear about the rebranding of 'Escape' to 'Oriental' at the Edgewater location.

A new management has taken over. Not sure about the scene in Gambrills and Crofton.

Cheers!

LuvARub88
06-10-21, 06:09
Did anyone hear about the rebranding of 'Escape' to 'Oriental' at the Edgewater location.

A new management has taken over. Not sure about the scene in Gambrills and Crofton.

Cheers!I got the text yesterday. New owner. If they would like to blend in a bit more. Why rebrand with an asian name??

HeavenKnows
06-10-21, 21:36
I got the text yesterday. New owner. If they would like to blend in a bit more. Why rebrand with an asian name??Drove by the SP location earlier in the week and the Open light was out again. If there is a change in ownership it makes sense why there has been a disruption in the operation. I too wonder what will come out of this new management. Be safe.

HK.

LoveToDine
07-05-21, 09:17
Luna at Zing, great time, good massage, very playful, great skills.

Wendy at Oriental in Edgewater, big girl, massage was just an oily rubdown, didn't click.

Tina at Oriental in Edgewater, glad she is back, very personable and great skills. Solidly on the top of my ATF list in Maryland.

Lucy in Edgewater, a solid performance, also saw Jenny, great skills.

Glad to be back for the summer, play safe!

LTD.

OhuateOneToo69
07-07-21, 11:46
Ok I feel bad, I haven't checked in in a while and LTD beat me to it. So here's my catching up.

Escape Massage. Franchise news. I have it on good intel that they were shut down, "Seized by the Police, for illegal Activity" - Hence the reason "Escape" locations are gone. I did some looking in to it and found what looks to be charges against the owner based in Riva, but no specifics.

Former escape in Edgewater (Currently Oriental) - Emily was back but only for 2 days. Always a great session with her. She says she will be returning but doesn't know when. I am going to have to check out Tina from LTD's report.

Lucy's Edgewater. Iterating LTD's report Jenny and Lucy are Always great.

Lucy's Owings - 2 months back Kelly (who I don't know is still there or not) was a decent session, her massage technique was non existent, but had good pressure the whole time, and very friendly to close things out.

Lucys Lothian. Been 3 times, 3 different ladys. First two, Anna and Tina were not good. Julie was amazing, best all around service I have had in a long time. (Better than Jenny and Lucy in Edgewater) BUT Apparently she is no longer there either. I asked Jenny (the new one at Lothian, not Edgewater Jenny) if she was coming back and she was not sure.

Check out PG postings for other trips over the last couple months. Cliff notes is RL is always great, Stay away from Upper Marlboro #12.

OhuateOneToo69
07-09-21, 11:11
Went to Lothian yesterday, Chloe was working. Maybe she had a bad day, she had a very bad attitude, Massage was 50/50, no otc roaming, and no helping hand. Stick to Owings or Edgewater.

A Real Hack
07-16-21, 18:41
I just drove by the former Escape-Gambrills. I was surprised to see the open sign on and cars in the lot. There is both a banner and a lit sign that says Healthy House Massage. That's all I know (I didn't have time to stop).

OhuateOneToo69
07-20-21, 10:19
I just drove by the former Escape-Gambrills. I was surprised to see the open sign on and cars in the lot. There is both a banner and a lit sign that says Healthy House Massage. That's all I know (I didn't have time to stop).The one that was in Edgewater that re-opened as Oriental Massage, has two of the girls that worked there when it was Escape. So its possible the others will do the same. I would love to find out where Lucy from the Crofton location went, her massage was awesome!

ReffingMan94
08-29-21, 15:02
Hey guys, coming up to Annapolis for a couple.

Days this week and was looking for recs on any good escorts or massage parlors with happy endings and more.

Thanks!

Member #6082
08-29-21, 15:05

Days this week and was looking for recs on any good escorts or massage parlors with happy endings and more.

Thanks!Hope in Arnold, just north of Annapolis is a very. Handsy place.

Never dissatisfied.

OhuateOneToo69
08-30-21, 12:06

Thanks!Escorts "In" Annapolis are few and far between, every so often you see a real one on LC or STG, but most are in the BWI, Baltimore, GB area. As far as local massage spots, in the Annapolis area and close in vicinity you are basically not going to get much more than a handshake with some OTCR. Greenbelt (about 20 minutes from Annapolis has a few FS massage spots, check out the PG County MD forum for details on those.

OU812.

Truckie2
08-31-21, 11:31
Escorts "In" Annapolis are few and far between, every so often you see a real one on LC or STG, but most are in the BWI, Baltimore, GB area. As far as local massage spots, in the Annapolis area and close in vicinity you are basically not going to get much more than a handshake with some OTCR. Greenbelt (about 20 minutes from Annapolis has a few FS massage spots, check out the PG County MD forum for details on those.

OU812.You can also check rubmaps for reviews in the area.

SyntorX
09-02-21, 10:14
Escorts "In" Annapolis are few and far between, every so often you see a real one on LC or STG, but most are in the BWI, Baltimore, GB area. As far as local massage spots, in the Annapolis area and close in vicinity you are basically not going to get much more than a handshake with some OTCR. Greenbelt (about 20 minutes from Annapolis has a few FS massage spots, check out the PG County MD forum for details on those.

OU812.The ladies are older, but you can also try RL Therapy in Laurel for FS also.

LuvARub88
09-20-21, 16:13
If you are in an AMP that has curtains and no walls. Please remove your head from your ass and realize the everyone can hear your conversations which includes your begging for extras. I'll answer your questions here.

1. What will it'd say on my credit card bill?

Answer: probably not going to say "Joe's pizza". So bring cash dumb ass.

2. Just because one lady gave you service. It is stupid. To discuss this with her co-worker.

Very stupid!

Yes. Mr loud mouth Green Lexus. I was referring to You when I left. A d referred to you an an old mo. Fukkahar.

SMH. Ya just can't fix stupid.

Skips
10-18-21, 12:09
Happened to drive by the other day, and noticed they were open! Not sure when they reopened, but my first time seeing the lights on since. May?

Decided to TOFFT, since it was previously a good spot for standard HE. Walked in, and noticed signs everywhere stating "No Sex, Do Not Ask". Not promising.

Massage itself was decent, but NO signs of anything else. Not even the incidental grazing of the boys during massage, and she kept me covered the whole time. Looks like they are trying to go legit after reopening. Could it change eventually? Maybe, but I will probably avoid for the time being.

Dave1984
10-19-21, 19:05
Went there about 3 weeks ago and had about the same experience as Skips at Escape in Crofton. Some under the cover roaming but nothing comes off. I think the good times earlier when it was Oriental stopped with the name change. Maybe new owner or new management? Pretty much standard rub and tug, nothing special. Unfortunately.

Horsetrader
10-19-21, 19:56
Decided to TOFFT, since it was previously a good spot for standard HE. Walked in, and noticed signs everywhere stating "No Sex, Do Not Ask". Not promising.

Massage itself was decent, but NO signs of anything else. Not even the incidental grazing of the boys during massage, and she kept me covered the whole time. Looks like they are trying to go legit after reopening. Could it change eventually? Maybe, but I will probably avoid for the time being.In my experience the places with the "no sex" signs have always provided at least a happy ending. One memorable experience was in Anchorage where multiple signs were posted and the room's door was kept slightly open. I had a very good looking Chinese girl and lack of sensual touch was driving me nuts. At the 50 minute mark I guided her hand to my equipment and that door closed immediately and she took control. I returned a week later and asked for the same girl, this time everything was available. The "no sex" signs were still posted.

OhuateOneToo69
10-27-21, 12:49
In my experience the places with the "no sex" signs have always provided at least a happy ending. One memorable experience was in Anchorage where multiple signs were posted and the room's door was kept slightly open. I had a very good looking Chinese girl and lack of sensual touch was driving me nuts. At the 50 minute mark I guided her hand to my equipment and that door closed immediately and she took control. I returned a week later and asked for the same girl, this time everything was available. The "no sex" signs were still posted.Got to love Anchorage! Was this the place on the corner of A and E Airport rd, Across from the Crowne Plaza? I can't remember the name, but its a taco joint now! Oh the days on the Spen! I wish Annapolis had a route like that!

Jalb25
11-09-21, 17:16
Anyone been to Crystal in Crofton recently? I haven't been there since before the pandemic. I went there 7 or 8 times and it was hit or miss. Mostly miss but some of the girls at the time were younger than normal, fairly hot and worth the effort. I would greatly appreciate any recent info. Post or PM. If you PM, I will keep the info private.

Thank you!

Jeff.

MarlinMan
11-12-21, 15:24
TOFTT at Paradise massage in Severna Park - 354 Ritchie Hgwy.

Went in and was shown room. Stripped down and got on table. No one asked for house fee - $60.00. I told woman to do soft massage. She did and soon towel was off. Nice massage on butt cheeks but no brushing of the boys. Even though I lifted up off table a bit. I did a gentle butt grab on her when she was at head of table. She giggled so I thought all was good.

Finally got to flip and she kept towel over Jr who was 3/4 standing tall. She massaged inner thighs but when I pulled towel off. She put it right back over me.

Ended massage with leg stretches. I pointed to Jr and said, You forgot something. She shook head and said. One hour time up, which it was on wall clock. She left and I got dressed. Gave her the $60.00 house fee at front door counter and a $15.00 (20%) tip.

Hope someone has better luck than I did. Everything from sign to rooms looked like good AMP but I struck out.

HeavenKnows
11-12-21, 23:10
TOFTT at Paradise massage in Severna Park - 354 Ritchie Hgwy.

Went in and was shown room. Stripped down and got on table. No one asked for house fee - $60.00. I told woman to do soft massage. She did and soon towel was off. Nice massage on butt cheeks but no brushing of the boys. Even though I lifted up off table a bit. I did a gentle butt grab on her when she was at head of table. She giggled so I thought all was good.

Finally got to flip and she kept towel over Jr who was 3/4 standing tall. She massaged inner thighs but when I pulled towel off. She put it right back over me.

Ended massage with leg stretches. I pointed to Jr and said, You forgot something. She shook head and said. One hour time up, which it was on wall clock. She left and I got dressed. Gave her the $60.00 house fee at front door counter and a $15.00 (20%) tip.

Hope someone has better luck than I did. Everything from sign to rooms looked like good AMP but I struck out.That location was part of the Escape Massage group that included five different locations. The one in SP was busted for solicitation around the same time that Evergreen was busted. After that it was hit or mis for anything. After the Escape owners were busted and the Escape locations taken over by other owners they went straight to avoid attention. Not sure about Crofton or Gambrills. Stay safe.

HK.

Severian
11-15-21, 10:29
That location was part of the Escape Massage group that included five different locations. The one in SP was busted for solicitation around the same time that Evergreen was busted. After that it was hit or mis for anything. After the Escape owners were busted and the Escape locations taken over by other owners they went straight to avoid attention. Not sure about Crofton or Gambrills. Stay safe.

HK.They also removed the doors to the rooms and replaced with curtains and downgraded the massage tables.

Dave1984
11-30-21, 13:02
Followed up on my 10/14/21 post #224. Experience was the same with UCR allowed but no skin is exposed. Mechanical HJ finish.

I thought maybe with a second trip more would be available but not the case. (At least for me, YMMV) I am thinking the owners of Escape cleaned up the offering after Oriental closed. If other mongers have done better let me know by PM. Be safe.

LoveToDine
01-28-22, 15:23
Last post in this thread was November. Just wondering if anyone is getting out and about? I'm in the sunshine state with a lot out and about going on. Was hoping some would keep this board current. Thanks.

LTD.

HereForFun82
01-30-22, 22:56
Last post in this thread was November. Just wondering if anyone is getting out and about? I'm in the sunshine state with a lot out and about going on. Was hoping some would keep this board current. Thanks.

LTD.Not really sure what to add. Nothing has really changed from my perspective. I went to Original in August 2021 and the provider was overweight and not into it. Based in dave1982's report, that seems to be the norm.

JamesRussells
02-07-22, 13:48
Anyone been to Crystal in Crofton recently? I haven't been there since before the pandemic. I went there 7 or 8 times and it was hit or miss. Mostly miss but some of the girls at the time were younger than normal, fairly hot and worth the effort. I would greatly appreciate any recent info. Post or PM. If you PM, I will keep the info private.

Thank you!

Jeff.I went a few times. Seems mostly legit from what I see. They put up signs (both at this location and Laurel) that says no sexual activity is allowed.

Jalb25
03-06-22, 22:55
A new Massage Crystal has recently opened in Pasadena in the same shopping complex near BJ's, and Planet Fitness. At 8149 Ritchie Hwy Ste B, Pasadena, MD 21122. Has anyone had a chance to check it out? I imagine it will be strictly legit since they just opened. Maybe some fun can be had later on? The Crofton location was hit or miss. I had a few good hits but mostly misses before the pandemic. Have not been back since. If anyone has any info on the new location please post or PM. If you PM I will keep any shared info private. Thank you!

Member #6082
03-06-22, 23:01
A new Massage Crystal has recently opened in Pasadena in the same shopping complex near BJ's, and Planet Fitness. At 8149 Ritchie Hwy Ste B, Pasadena, MD 21122. Has anyone had a chance to check it out? I imagine it will be strictly legit since they just opened. Maybe some fun can be had later on? The Crofton location was hit or miss. I had a few good hits but mostly misses before the pandemic. Have not been back since. If anyone has any info on the new location please post or PM. If you PM I will keep any shared info private. Thank you!I saw the signs when I was shopping today and was wondering the same thing.

May have to bite the bullet, worst case? Get a good massage.

Severian
03-07-22, 13:14
I saw the signs when I was shopping today and was wondering the same thing.

May have to bite the bullet, worst case? Get a good massage.Teasing, over the clothes touching, self-service allowed. Great massage, by the way.

Member #6082
03-07-22, 16:33
Teasing, over the clothes touching, self-service allowed. Great massage, by the way.Thank you!

May have to give it a shot.

Do you remember what the door fee was?

Severian
03-13-22, 21:39
Thank you!

May have to give it a shot.

Do you remember what the door fee was?1 hour is $60. Optional hot stones and aromatherapy an additional $10.

JamesRussells
03-25-22, 15:37
1 hour is $60. Optional hot stones and aromatherapy an additional $10.I might take a trip there. Has anyone ever been denied OTC roaming at a mostly legit place? Do they just gently guide the hands away?

I've never had any luck at the Crofton or Laurel locations, but I also didn't really press for it. One lady told me I was very handsome and blushed, for whatever that's worth.

SyntorX
03-25-22, 21:55
I might take a trip there. Has anyone ever been denied OTC roaming at a mostly legit place? Do they just gently guide the hands away?

I've never had any luck at the Crofton or Laurel locations, but I also didn't really press for it. One lady told me I was very handsome and blushed, for whatever that's worth.This is what has happened to me over the years. It depends on the place and the lady. I have had OTC allowed many times, but not allowed more often at mostly legit places. When OTC is allowed, DYI is normally okay if the lady does not provide any HE.

Visited one place and the lady would not help, but actually encouraged DYI. She allowed OTC and even moved to the left side of the table without me asking, because I preferred to use my right hand for the HJ. Near the end, I got my hand under her top and she was okay with it. She did not allow inside the bra when I tried.

I have had ladies slap my hand and / or say no. I might try a second time, but if it is still no, I quit and just enjoy the massage.

I also visited a spot that allowed OTC roaming according to reviews. I gave it one try and the lady walked out. I did not go for the special areas, I just started by rubbing her leg. The lady running the place came in and said massage over and do not come back.

I do not recommend DYI unless the lady encourages it. Had a friend start DYI and the lady told him to stop or they would call the police.

Finally you get lucky sometimes. I visited a spot known for good massages, because I have neck problems. The Asian lady doing the massage was hot. On the second visit, I tested the waters and tried some OTC. She gave a very firm no. I kept going back, because she was very cute and provided excellent massages. My neck always felt better after a visit and the eye candy was nice to look at. On the sixth visit, she whispered in my ear, "You want something special?" I said yes, definitely. She offered a CBJ followed by CFS if I had a condom or a HJ if I did not. Thankfully, I had a condom in my wallet. I kept visiting of course. Most of the time it was just a normal massage, but once in a while she would again ask, "You want something special? I did ask her why she only allowed fun sometimes after many visits with her. She said she was divorced, but had two kids. She preferred not to provide anything extra, but she would occasionally with regulars when she needed the money.

MarlinMan
03-28-22, 18:06
Police charged two women with prostitution and licensing offenses following a sting operation last week at an Edgewater massage parlor where detectives say undercover officers were offered sexual favors.

An Anne Arundel County Police detective said in charging papers that Nian Chen, 54, of Annapolis, and Meifang Shi, of Flushing, New York, were not licensed by the state to provide massage therapy despite working at Oriental Massage on Solomons Island Road. In addition, the women were charged with misdemeanor offenses stemming from their attempts to provide undercover officers sexual gratification following their massages, according to court documents.

The county police's vice unit was alerted by a "concerned citizen" who had seen "suspicious activity" at the spa, charging papers say, such as male customers parking "far away" at other businesses and walking a distance to a rear door, rather than the front.

After providing a massage, Nian, who is listed in business records as an owner of the parlor, offered to touch a male undercover officer's genitals in exchange for extra money, county police wrote in charging papers. She was charged with prostitution and practicing massage therapy without a license.

Without prompting, Meifang "attempted to perform a sex act" on another undercover officer after about 45 minutes of a massage, the charging papers say. She was charged with a fourth-degree sex offense, as well as practicing massage therapy without a license.

Jusblaze1
03-30-22, 23:47
Police charged two women with prostitution and licensing offenses following a sting operation last week at an Edgewater massage parlor where detectives say undercover officers were offered sexual favors.

An Anne Arundel County Police detective said in charging papers that Nian Chen, 54, of Annapolis, and Meifang Shi, of Flushing, New York, were not licensed by the state to provide massage therapy despite working at Oriental Massage on Solomons Island Road. In addition, the women were charged with misdemeanor offenses stemming from their attempts to provide undercover officers sexual gratification following their massages, according to court documents.

The county police's vice unit was alerted by a "concerned citizen" who had seen "suspicious activity" at the spa, charging papers say, such as male customers parking "far away" at other businesses and walking a distance to a rear door, rather than the front.

After providing a massage, Nian, who is listed in business records as an owner of the parlor, offered to touch a male undercover officer's genitals in exchange for extra money, county police wrote in charging papers. She was charged with prostitution and practicing massage therapy without a license.

Without prompting, Meifang "attempted to perform a sex act" on another undercover officer after about 45 minutes of a massage, the charging papers say. She was charged with a fourth-degree sex offense, as well as practicing massage therapy without a license.Fing bullshit, busting parlors. For some adult rated entertainment. 54 years old, this isn't being sex trafficking so WTF? So a masseuse can't have any kind of sex with a patron? Even if money is not discussed?

SyntorX
03-31-22, 00:19
Fing bullshit, busting parlors. For some adult rated entertainment. 54 years old, this isn't being sex trafficking so WTF? So a masseuse can't have any kind of sex with a patron? Even if money is not discussed?I agree, but the ladies keep getting creative. Best gimmick I saw was in the Midwest. They had some really hot "actresses" and the price was high. Apparently it was "legal" to pay "porn actresses" to be in a porno movie, so that was their gimmick to not get busted. They had a very nice camera that recorded on VHS tapes. You hired an actress or two for an additional fee you wanted for your porno movie. The lady or ladies and you would discuss the "script" for your movie for a few minutes. You and the actress signed a contract. The movie was for you personal viewing with some friends if you wanted. There was a really huge additional fee if you wanted to put in on the Internet or show it publicly. You could just place the camera where you wanted or for an additional fee you could hire a cameraman to shot the movie with good closeup shots. After the session was over, you got the tape of your personal porno movie. There were many upgrades, but they all included an additional fee, like BB sex. They provide VD test results for your actress and you had to provide test results for you. It lasted for about 4 to 6 months. I think it was the high price and not LE that ultimately closed them down. There were a few reviews. All I saw said the session was very good except most complained it was not really worth the high rate charged.

Dave1984
04-02-22, 16:42

Without prompting, Meifang "attempted to perform a sex act" on another undercover officer after about 45 minutes of a massage, the charging papers say. She was charged with a fourth-degree sex offense, as well as practicing massage therapy without a license.Bummer. I went there awhile back and had a nice time with "Emily". Wonder if she was included in the sting? I did not know they had a back door. When they changed names maybe they should have picked a less obvious name. Could have went with something like Edgewater Spa. In any event "concerned citizen" sucks, hope that person gets their due later. What is the issue with consenting adults having a little fun. Seriously doubt there was any trafficking involved. Any "clients" involved? Funny I used to drive by there quite a bit going to work and I never saw much in the way of any parked cars for any of the businesses there. What can you say?

SyntorX
04-03-22, 18:27
Bummer. I went there awhile back and had a nice time with "Emily". Wonder if she was included in the sting? I did not know they had a back door. When they changed names maybe they should have picked a less obvious name. Could have went with something like Edgewater Spa. In any event "concerned citizen" sucks, hope that person gets their due later. What is the issue with consenting adults having a little fun. Seriously doubt there was any trafficking involved. Any "clients" involved? Funny I used to drive by there quite a bit going to work and I never saw much in the way of any parked cars for any of the businesses there. What can you say?I think in most cases a "concerned citizen" is just jealous. Some married guy that is only getting leftovers (his wife) or some married lady that is worried her husband might actually be having a little fun. The other "concerned citizen" type is a religious man or women that wants to save us from committing a sin.

LoveToDine
04-04-22, 07:26
I think in most cases a "concerned citizen" is just jealous. Some married guy that is only getting leftovers (his wife) or some married lady that is worried her husband might actually be having a little fun. The other "concerned citizen" type is a religious man or women that wants to save us from committing a sin.I find it hard to understand with all of the real crime and drugs going on in AA county the cops would rather spent their resources on this bullshit? Money paid for an enjoyable service to a person just trying to make a living. Really sorry they had to close. Hopefully she will get the license thing straightened out and the charges dropped due to intrapment. Hope this doesn't develop into a "thing" at our other spots in the county too.

LTD.

CopperPotDrip
04-17-22, 16:22
https://annapolis.craigslist.org/hws/d/annapolis-personal-massage/7470816373.html

Has anyone partaken? Ad seems recent, and appears legit. Seems incall / outcall is on the menu with local area code text number. I searched back a few months and didn't come across a review, but I only went back a page or two.

Just wondering if anyone has a story. PM is fine if anyone has seen her but does not have her permission to post a review. That happens sometimes. Thanks!

LuvARub88
04-17-22, 20:48
https://annapolis.craigslist.org/hws/d/annapolis-personal-massage/7470816373.html

Has anyone partaken? Ad seems recent, and appears legit. Seems incall / outcall is on the menu with local area code text number. I searched back a few months and didn't come across a review, but I only went back a page or two.

Just wondering if anyone has a story. PM is fine if anyone has seen her but does not have her permission to post a review. That happens sometimes. Thanks!She's been reviewed in the northern va section. Used to advertise on RR. Good reviews if I remember correctly.

Truckie2
04-18-22, 13:39

Just wondering if anyone has a story. PM is fine if anyone has seen her but does not have her permission to post a review. That happens sometimes. Thanks!Quoted me 200 for an hour, haven't been able to pull the trigger yet.