PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Hlb61
06-18-18, 04:27
I was taking a short cut thru Auburn, from Buffalo Wild Wings to Algren Appliance early Sat morning, in the low rent district, saw a little red head out walking did the turn around, caught my eye, but the Boys were driving by so didn't pick her up, any details on her.

Smithson12
06-19-18, 09:44
I was taking a short cut thru Auburn, from Buffalo Wild Wings to Algren Appliance early Sat morning, in the low rent district, saw a little red head out walking did the turn around, caught my eye, but the Boys were driving by so didn't pick her up, any details on her.I'Ve seen Jessi and Leigh out this past week. Jessi is late 20's skinny Bs and can be pretty good. Leigh is 43 Cash with a nice body. Her hair is about 24 inches 12 inches brown with the last half red.

Sport44
07-21-18, 07:33
Looking for SW in the Augusta area, anyone have any info? I am new to this and am looking for input. Thanks!

Bjorn69
05-10-21, 22:55
I saw a possible walker on MVA at a gas station. It was around 7:30 PM and I stopped to get gas. She walked out of store and was wearing Tie dye sweater with nice light ripped jeans. She gave me a look when I was still in my truck about to pump gas. After I was done I was going to go ask her if she needed a ride since she was hanging around at the other side of station. But of course some dipshit pulled in and ended up picking her up. What was odd was the guy didn't go right to her instead he drove to the side of the station lot near the front and strategically parked. No way the guy missed her with what she was wearing. Next time I'm just going to ask when a chic like that walks by. I am not that familiar with the area. PM me on what other streets there are to try in the "capital" of Maine. What other cities should I try? Thanks my fellow Mainers.

MaineFun55
07-16-23, 07:16
I honestly think I saw a streetwalker in Brunswick the other day! There was a lady walking near Cooks Corner. Watching traffic high leather boots, bootie shorts, leather jacket totally open in front with just a bra. Kinda rough looking but she really. Appeared to be looking and giving the "look".

Rassle98
07-16-23, 09:12
I honestly think I saw a streetwalker in Brunswick the other day! There was a lady walking near Cooks Corner. Watching traffic high leather boots, bootie shorts, leather jacket totally open in front with just a bra. Kinda rough looking but she really. Appeared to be looking and giving the "look".But she had dyed hair and was near Bowdoin College. I had assumed she was a leftie college student.