PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Rkol7
03-16-12, 20:50
I will be visiting the Portland area soon and am wondering if there are any clubs worth visiting near by. A quick google search yielded PT's. Thanks in advance for any advice.

On a side note, since the demise of another review site, I'm wondering what will become the next good forum on hobbying in Maine. This one?

Rkol7
03-20-12, 15:21
For a Saturday night, the cover was 10, and for LD one had to get a bracelet for 5 and then each LD was 25 thereafter. I spent a pleasant hour there; the girls were attractive and friendly, and I will probably return at some point.

Auto
03-21-12, 07:25
Thanks man. Been a long time and one or two management changes since I've been.

Doc Savage
03-27-12, 10:52
For a Saturday night, the cover was 10, and for LD one had to get a bracelet for 5 and then each LD was 25 thereafter. I spent a pleasant hour there; the girls were attractive and friendly, and I will probably return at some point.Good Morning Gentlemen.

I am a hobbyist from the SC area (and other parts of the country. Check my other posts) recently replanted to Maine. Love the place for it's natural beauty, but the hobby seems a bit, well, depressed. Is this just a wrong impression or is it really hard to find a provider outside of the normal channels here? If there are any inside tips, I am more than willing to hear them.

Thanks boys. As you were so long as that means staying safe out there.

Doc

Tbear1970
10-25-12, 22:35
Hey guys are usually roll in CT. Visited PT's tonight. Damn Portland has been hiding all hottest chick that I wish would move to Connecticut. The two young ladies I Met were beautiful nice very very friendly with out a dime passing to them at all. The first 1 did give me the layout costruction the club what you get it quickly and efficiently and then we chatted about urself if you give me an excellent light back rub. We had dances which she only charge me for 1 I think it was probably 3. Then actually sat with me she was beautiful intelligent spent a little time warn me up for asking for dance. She danced under the rules but my god she made adhering to the rules just fucking filthy. In the end I wanted her to marry me.

Summary: for a guy from Connecticut PT's offered good drink prices beautiful women fair rates and very good treatment. I wish I had the money to just move in.

The Antagonist
11-28-12, 21:43
Went to PTs the first dancer I met made it perfectly clear to me that there no extras from her and that she was no prostitute so I made it perfectly clear if she wasn't here for what I was here for that she would be here long after I was gone so then I called Skylar from BP please see my review in the backpage section.

FunBill
01-22-13, 17:59
Hi Folks,

Not looking for too much, just an idea of what Portland has to offer. I've been to Portland on many occasions before but this is my first guys weekend and so looking to see what might await us. I plan on researching these, and other forums, but just hoping someone might have some suggestions at the ready. If what I have seen so far is correct there isn't much of a selection as far as clubs go.

Peace,

Bill

Dump My Goo
01-24-13, 12:11
Hi Folks,

Not looking for too much, just an idea of what Portland has to offer. I've been to Portland on many occasions before but this is my first guys weekend and so looking to see what might await us. I plan on researching these, and other forums, but just hoping someone might have some suggestions at the ready. If what I have seen so far is correct there isn't much of a selection as far as clubs go.

Peace,

BillThere is not much to choose from in terms of clubs. There is nothing sexual happening at all. The girls are usually attractive. If you like spending hundreds of dollars to go home with a hard on. These will do the trick.

FunBill
01-25-13, 10:17
Thanks for the tip. I looked around and saw one club that's a little too far from where we'll be (we plan on walking around rather than taking cabs). Looks like we'll just enjoy the local scenery.

Peace,

Bill

There is not much to choose from in terms of clubs. There is nothing sexual happening at all. The girls are usually attractive. If you like spending hundreds of dollars to go home with a hard on. These will do the trick.

Rkol7
03-30-13, 02:33
I spent a pleasant evening burning some tax return money. Decided to start the evening at PTs. Ariel was a fantastic girl on the stage: she is a voluptuous, slim-waisted brunette with a beautiful face. Later, when she plopped herself into my lap, I couldn't resist taking for her two lapdances. Deeper into the evening, I did three lapdances with Kayla? McKayla, a more petite, black girl (originally from Jamaica). She was also very, very good at her job. She is there, apparently, most evenings Monday through Saturday. Unfortunately, no take-out was available on either girl, though both wanted me to take them to the champagne room. I couldn't get a definite sense of what would be available there, so I passed.

Timonelama
12-23-13, 12:10
PT's Showclub was ok. Went there long time ago with some buddies and had a good time. Nice looking ladies and not too expensive...

Rkol7
07-07-14, 16:16
Last Thursday I decided to return to PT's in Portland after a long hiatus away because it was amateur night and I had never been. I ended up staying until midnight when it finally got started. There were only four "amateur" girls; although I have an inexperienced eye, at least two seemed merely like pro's from away, and while they certainly were attractive, I did not feel like the event was really all that special.

That said, there was one really hot regular girl working that night: a slender brunette, medium height or below, with wonderfully strong cheekbones and well-proportioned features, a-cups or small be's. I tipped her on the small stage but could not get a private dance as she spent the rest of the time with a lucky bastard near the back. She was as attractive as I've seen there, worth returning for on a less busy night, assuming one is lucky enough to coincide with her schedule.

Randy Gray
08-11-14, 07:48
My first time at PT's last weekend. It was a Saturday night so it was busy, but also a lot of girls working. The stage lights are kind of dim so I guess that's to make the girls look better, LOL, but damn hard to see. Maine law apparently requires at least a g-string. There were some real good looking girls, but at least on Sat night, some seemed to be glued to a particular guy patron, so a private dance with them was not an option. I ended up talking to a very nice intelligent girl working her way through college (maybe, LOL). After chatting with her a while I wanted to do something for her given she was so likable, so I offered a dance. At PT's you pay 5 $ to the house for a wrist band if you want to go in the private dance area, but they do give you a free ticket for the PT entry fee for next time (if prior to 11 PM), which is worth at least 5 since the Sat night fee was 10 if I recall. I asked one of the workers what the rules were about hands and they said, "no pussy, no mouth and no hair". I always get a kick out of how important the hair is -- even to lots of hookers, LOL. "Don't touch my hair!" We've all heard that a zillion times, LOL.

Anyway, the girl I went with made sure to give me a full song -- even waiting in my lap for the song that had already started to end before she started "dancing". She didn't balk at my hands fully wandering (within the rules, LOL). I did not get the impression extras were available from her, but I did not ask -- the roaming was fine for that particular night anyway. It was actually one of the more pleasant lap dances I've ever had -- maybe mostly just because she was a sweet well built girl and let me roam so freely. YMMV but I will go back. Often roaming hands is enough for me LOL.

Sicilian
02-10-20, 04:57
How's the talent at Pt's? Any hot Asian chicks? Thanks!