PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Auto
06-08-11, 07:53
I *wish* I had something to report here. Other than a few sightings on Congress when I'm with others or not in my own vehicle, I really don't have a good sense where there's any action in this town.

Bbeg1
06-09-11, 18:18
I was in the supermarket near exit 48 last week around noon and rounded a aisle and was face to face with MB, a lady from the past. I recall being with her back in the 90's. Did not have a opportunity to speak with her but. Some good memories. Be Safe

Drivin for Fun
06-09-11, 22:25
I posted a previous encounter in the Portland general section and got chastised, so here's my report for this past Tuesday evening: Drove around about 8:30pm, and nothing. Went out again about midnight, and saw one or two possibles on Congress, but there were 4 police cars out. Thought I got the look from one in a sweatshirt, but saw two cop cars and didn't dare stop. Some blond sat on the sidewalk smoking in front of a bar for hours, not sure what her deal is, but she wasn't attractive. Saw a blond / redhead talking to someone in front of a see-store, and then a cop headed in to check things out, so not sure if she was working, bait, or just innocent.

Sorry that I can't report any great "finds"!

Drivin

Auto
06-13-11, 12:54
I was in the supermarket near exit 48 last week around noon and rounded a aisle and was face to face with MB, a lady from the past. I recall being with her back in the 90's. Did not have a opportunity to speak with her but. Some good memories. Be SafeDoes MB = Mary Beth? I've been with her a few times but it's been a long while. She was def. Worth spending for a hotel and was very accommodating in every way. Never a clock watcher, didn't mind doing overnights. I only wish I was into photography at that time!

Bbeg1
06-13-11, 17:10
Does MB = Mary Beth? I've been with her a few times but it's been a long while. She was def. Worth spending for a hotel and was very accommodating in every way. Never a clock watcher, didn't mind doing overnights. I only wish I was into photography at that time!Yes it was Mary Beth, I was hoping to catch her outside and see if maybe, it must have been 15 years ago I used to pick her up. She was a lot of fun

Auto
07-16-11, 07:50
Picked her up last weekend wearing a bikini top and short shorts, didn't have a place to go and wanted to go to the western prom. Broad daylight and I didn't want to do that so I dropped her back off. She was cool about it, completely understood. Anybody seen her before?

Bbeg1
07-17-11, 17:47
Picked her up last weekend wearing a bikini top and short shorts, didn't have a place to go and wanted to go to the western prom. Broad daylight and I didn't want to do that so I dropped her back off. She was cool about it, completely understood. Anybody seen her before?Will have to look for her, what general area was she in. I have not had any luck with s / w in Portland lately. Be Safe

Auto
07-18-11, 11:56
Will have to look for her, what general area was she in. I have not had any luck with s / w in Portland lately. Be SafeBy Maine Med. I'll PM you with the exact.

Auto
08-16-11, 17:59
Picked her up last weekend wearing a bikini top and short shorts, didn't have a place to go and wanted to go to the western prom. Broad daylight and I didn't want to do that so I dropped her back off. She was cool about it, completely understood. Anybody seen her before?To follow up on this, I picked up Tiffany again this past Saturday afternoon. She did recognize me from before but we had to do the whole intro thing again. Still doesn't have a place but she took me to a friends apartment house where she asked me to wait out in the parking lot while she went in to make sure it was cool. Oh, first she wanted to use my cell to call ahead but no f'ing way would I let someone do that. It's like giving your number to God knows who. Anyway, I wait out in the lot for 3 or 4 minutes and no action, same cop car drove by twice, so I just leave. And it's not like I drove her cross town like a taxi driving chump. I picked her up just around the corner from the place. She looked pretty good, too. Damn.

Bbeg1
08-17-11, 18:54
I have looked around have not had a chance to see her. Will keep looking for her. Be Safe

Bbeg1
11-06-11, 08:48
Last Monday I did the stroll around noon time. I did not see anything at all. Traveled from St Johns down and around the Post office. It was a nice day so I was hoping. Be Safe

Piehole
05-16-12, 13:11
I was staying over night near the airport and my planned night did the "stop answering the phone" trick. Even.

My backup night cap quit answering hers as well. After a few calls I figured I would have to either drive down to Biddeford or take my chances on the streets. My plan was to get some dinner, gas up the rental car, and see what if anything was available.

I'm glad my nightcaps both bailed as I saves money and still got what I was looking for.

I passed Cory (sp?) at the intersection of Congress and Deering near where Cumberland Ave all comes together. She had just stool up and started walking east on Congress. She certainly didn't look the part and I wasn't too sure if she was working. As I was about turn around my phone rang (somehow my SO seems to have working girl-dar, I can't tell you how many times she's called me while I was crushing the stroll). I also spotted LEO at the Fire Dept so I couldn't do much else but drive

Up Congress. I pulled over before the 7-11 and tried to finish my phone call while keeping an eye out.

As chance would have it Cory had crosses the street and was walking up my side. I did the old finger to the lips an waved at her to get in. She got in as I was finishing up.

Cory is pretty. A 9 or 10 on the SW scale, of she were at a bar, you would buy her a drink and try to pick her up. Brown hair, cut around the shoulder. Maybe 5'4" with fake that we're hidden. She looked good enough that I wanted to being her back to the hotel but she didn't readily agree so I focused on just finding a spot.

We found a nice spot and jumped in the back. She asked for a pair of jacks. I said no problem. Her head was that so-so but the pussy was clean and wet and I had her mount up. I took my time and enjoyed one of the cleanest SW I've experienced.

Sorry no digits. She said she just lost her phone and that it was pretty much broken any way.

Good luck hope you can find this one.

Be careful out there,

Pie

Auto
05-18-12, 15:50
Thanks for that one Piehole. There's hope!

Bill Buxton
05-20-13, 12:13
It seems the flow of drugs is keeping the streets alive in the downtown area. After a late night meeting a few days ago I happened across several new faces in the city. According to news reports heroin is now back, more powerful, and cheep in the inner city. Overdose rates are in full swing as are the gals looking to get a bump.

Better cover up and just know with the new faces comes more LE.

Use Caution.

BB

Auto
05-21-13, 11:52
I think what Bill is saying is tarp that load! Good to hear things might be picking up.

Bill Buxton
05-22-13, 15:44
I think what Bill is saying is tarp that load! Good to hear things might be picking up.Tarp for sure, It's in play now not maybe they are out!

Bill Buxton
06-03-13, 09:59
It seems the streets are open for business once again. Quality is all over the place but availability is their.

Play Safe,

B. B.

Dump My Goo
06-25-13, 10:04
I've had business in Downtown Portland a few times in the last month. Each time I drive down the Congress stroll there are always at least a couple out. Yesterday I went through 3x early afternoon. Just made a little loop around there were 5 out and it was hot out there (over 90 degrees). Nothing great looking. They were all very avg or below. I also saw 3 LEO vehicles marked passing through that general area too. So if you partake be careful. One Blond older girl has been pout everytime I've been through Portland. Her hair is really whiteish blonde and she has really dark tan skin and she's short. In my mind, I've nic named her the "oompa loompa lady". You know like the little odd skinned characters in the wiz of oz.

I have not picked up anyone in Portland because I don't have a couple of spots identified yet. I won't go to their spot. I want to know where I'm going to go. I also tend to look during the day. If BB or Drive or Auto could PM me with suggestions on a couple of spots I'd appreciate it.

Take care,

DMG

Auto
06-25-13, 16:39
http://www.pressherald.com/news/Portland-police-charge-2-with-engaging-a-prostitute.html?searchterm=sting

Dump My Goo
07-21-13, 19:16
There was a sting back on the late night of July 8th into the early morning of July 9th. Four men were nabbed. All on Weymouth which branches off Congress by the Hospital. I read the article in the Lewiston Sun Journal. Probably was in the PPH as well.

Be safe,

DMG

Bill Buxton
08-04-13, 09:05
Things are getting quiet again street side, after the national FBI sweep. I know of one BP provider got locked up in the sweep but only because of warrants. The street action might be in lock down mode not much moving last night around 9-11. What was available was not what I would call good and not worth the effort.

Tech Razor
08-06-13, 14:49
So I am heading up there for work just for a week, I have followed Congress from Pearl all the way down until it splits (Before the Highway underpass) Is this the general loop or are there other streets to follow down? I have gone through the two pages and from what I have seen is down congress. Not looking for a tell all but suggestions.

Bill Buxton
08-14-13, 12:44
So I am heading up there for work just for a week, I have followed Congress from Pearl all the way down until it splits (Before the Highway underpass) Is this the general loop or are there other streets to follow down? I have gone through the two pages and from what I have seen is down congress. Not looking for a tell all but suggestions.The bus station to High street. 7/11 'big apple store" area past the fire station is where the low hanging fruit seems to be.

Dmoss
08-20-13, 03:04
A SW friend of mine told me a girl named Dorothy who hangs around Congress st has FULL BLOWN * She knows her very well and says Dorothy doesn't care who gets what as long as she gets her drugs. People beware!

Bill Buxton
08-20-13, 17:27
A SW friend of mine told me a girl named Dorothy who hangs around Congress st has FULL BLOWN * She knows her very well and says Dorothy doesn't care who gets what as long as she gets her drugs. People beware!All these pigs are out of JAIL its Like a drive in around the bodega. The Mopes were out selling the product as well, it's a mess. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Bill Buxton
08-20-13, 17:42
SUNDAY NIGHT,

There were at least 10 gals and the brothers (slinging product) out and crawling all over the place just before dark and I am sure long after. They queens have gotten out of county Jail and selling there soles for the fix. I haven't seen this many gals, dealers and people looking to score off ether one in quite some time. I saw a gal actually 2 one sitting on a bench while the other was flagging customers running around with a back pack. They looked like it was a stop over while waiting for a connecting bus ride by the gray hound. Fucking crazy the backpack gal Was like 18-19 not a player from the local scene a new face and she was looking to date for sure. Her running buddy was just looking out for her while she completed the deal. After what looked like two scoops they went walking to get there bus cash in hand.

LE Was light, not paying much attention to the matters at hand, just making a run through to make sure no bodies were laying in the street.

Go easy in the area, they could scoop up all the players in one motion or plant a few gals with a badge in the mix.

BB

Drivin for Fun
08-30-13, 14:18
I had the opportunity to drive up and down Congress and saw at least three between the side street with the benches and St. John Street. I don't live there, so I don't know the street names. Anyway, I saw one I've seen out consistently, who is white, taller, thin, and rough looking. She was standing by the church, walking up to the 7-11, and sitting on the benches, out from 3pm to 11pm. A little too "tough and road-worn" looking for me.

Second one was white, younger, thin, with black pants and orange top, carrying a bottle of gatoraid or vitamin water. She was walking quickly and seemed to be "speeding" so I left her alone. I should mention that I'm VERY cautious, and don't often pick up SW's because I carry about 5K worth of work-stuff in my company vehicle.

The third was was either Italian or Hispanic, again in black pants with a white and orange striped tank top on, standing in a parking space on Congress smoking a cigarette. She was really busty, and I was really tempted, but not sure about the LE presence, so I passed.

There was a fourth, husky black woman walking and sitting on the bench smoking that looked ok, but appeared to have a pimp with her, so I kept on driving. Like I said, I'm very paranoid! If anyone wants to let me know what I missed out on, I'll listen! Not much for the "car thing", so I wanted someone I felt more comfortable with going back to my hotel room. I imagine BP is better for that. I'll be there again next Tuesday night.

Enjoy the end of summer, Drivin

Bill Buxton
03-01-14, 14:14
Quality is low in most cases but their is action to be had if you look hard enough. The bodega seems to harbor all the street sellers and LE knows the deal. Be careful but it's not all that bad if you play things cool.

Bill Buxton..

Bill Buxton
04-12-14, 09:45
Streets are quiet most gals behind bars and quality is very low street side at all times day or night. LE is out and about and watching things in most areas so be careful while on the hunt.

Bill Buxton.

OldAsiaHand
04-29-14, 06:43
Streets are quiet most gals behind bars and quality is very low street side at all times day or night. LE is out and about and watching things in most areas so be careful while on the hunt.

Bill Buxton.Bill,

I want to thank you for keeping the Maine threads active and up to date for all these years. I get up there every summer for a couple of weeks and it is always good to know what's going on.

Most every year, I manage to find something on Congress. Last year, I pulled one SW off the benches by Maine Med. I don't remember the cross street. It's just before Congress starts to go downhill. She was nothing to rave about lookswise but it hit the spot and her oral skills were excellent. Found a place to park off on Marginal Way and I paid her .40 for BBBJ. Is that the right price nowadays? I got her digits for future reference.

OAH.

Bill Buxton
07-08-14, 15:50
Seems Westbrook Portland line has a few walkers after dark. Check out the Dennys area.

Bill Buxton
07-09-14, 17:49
Seems the gals are out up town from 8-am till when ever in the Congress area. Looks like the warm weather will give a much better view of what they have to sport. Nice to see what the gals really have to offer up now that shorts and summer tops are in play. Be on the lookout for LE seems they also know who is looking for a quick fix as well. Be careful on what is left behind in your vehicle seems most carry points and while waiting on the next fix loose things.

Bill Buxton
10-04-14, 08:17
Seems to be a steady amount of night time gals walking the known areas. This is also true during the daytime as well. Quality is all over the map, some good some not so good. Lots of drugs fueling the gals they start off looking healthy and seem to go down hill fast. 2014 Will be a banner year for " OD DEATHS " seems the shit they like is killing many off.

LE is not a big worry, but still stay up on your game and keep the drama to a minimum.

Be. Be.

Dmoss
10-10-14, 02:32
Saw at least 5 SW on Congress st tonight between 8-9 pm. 4 WSW and to my surprise 1 BSW. They were all decent looking but one younger (early 20's) was very cute. Didn't get a chane to sample any goods. Driving further near Portland / Westbrook line a WSW waives me down. This was right near the Denny's and motel 6 parking lot. Her name was Viola or something like that. Pretty good looking mid 30's 5'4 120 long black hair. Nice be size tits decent ass she was wearing a black jacket and black shirt with blue jeans. The BBBJ was pretty good but this girl is a spazz. Talks loud and just wants the donation (never give up front). Stopped every 30 seconds rushing and complaining how she needs her crack. She even had her crack pipe on her and some weed which made me nervous. Eventually just kicked her out of the car she is super annoying. Didn't even get to finish just wanted her to leave without any problems. I wish I sampled that cutie I saw earlier on Congress st near the 7/11 store.

Bill Buxton
10-10-14, 13:26
You can see gals daytime from noon to 15:00 in the afternoon most days. The night shift starts after dark between 19:00-22:00 with some new faces out and about on occasion. The second shift starts between midnight and 02:00 AM you never know what will be out for the last fix of the night. Just a heads up LE has a few unmarked vehicles they are using and a crew called the "jump out boys " ARE AROUND SO BE CAREFUL. These vehicles are unmarked rigs not the old Crown Vic's some are SUV'S so stay alert. Also these gals are holding stems, points, and who knows what else so check your ride after the release. The local neighbors know who and what is going on with the girls and are not overjoyed about what is in play. Be cool and don't stop or be stupid with thinking every gal on the sidewalk is a rental. This is what draws in the LE because of complaints from people that have been Harassed just out for a walk.

Use The Big Head First.

Bill Buxton.

Blueboy23
10-24-14, 15:09
Saw at least 5 SW on Congress st tonight between 8-9 pm. 4 WSW and to my surprise 1 BSW. They were all decent looking but one younger (early 20's) was very cute. Didn't get a chane to sample any goods. Driving further near Portland / Westbrook line a WSW waives me down. This was right near the Denny's and motel 6 parking lot. Her name was Viola or something like that. Pretty good looking mid 30's 5'4 120 long black hair. Nice be size tits decent ass she was wearing a black jacket and black shirt with blue jeans. The BBBJ was pretty good but this girl is a spazz. Talks loud and just wants the donation (never give up front). Stopped every 30 seconds rushing and complaining how she needs her crack. She even had her crack pipe on her and some weed which made me nervous. Eventually just kicked her out of the car she is super annoying. Didn't even get to finish just wanted her to leave without any problems. I wish I sampled that cutie I saw earlier on Congress st near the 7/11 store.Can you give a few cross streets for me to reference? Thanks!

Blueboy23
10-24-14, 15:10
Saw at least 5 SW on Congress st tonight between 8-9 pm. 4 WSW and to my surprise 1 BSW. They were all decent looking but one younger (early 20's) was very cute. Didn't get a chane to sample any goods. Driving further near Portland / Westbrook line a WSW waives me down. This was right near the Denny's and motel 6 parking lot. Her name was Viola or something like that. Pretty good looking mid 30's 5'4 120 long black hair. Nice be size tits decent ass she was wearing a black jacket and black shirt with blue jeans. The BBBJ was pretty good but this girl is a spazz. Talks loud and just wants the donation (never give up front). Stopped every 30 seconds rushing and complaining how she needs her crack. She even had her crack pipe on her and some weed which made me nervous. Eventually just kicked her out of the car she is super annoying. Didn't even get to finish just wanted her to leave without any problems. I wish I sampled that cutie I saw earlier on Congress st near the 7/11 store.Where is the 7 Eleven you mention?

Dmoss
10-24-14, 15:26
Where is the 7 Eleven you mention?On Congress st its across the street from the Rite Aid.

Dmoss
10-24-14, 15:33
Where is the 7 Eleven you mention?Blueboy23 I sent you a private message but it won't go through. You need to clear out some space in your private messages.

Rkol7
12-19-14, 20:40
Don't have much to say here other than that I found myself in Portland recently and saw a very scoopable petite blonde SW, maybe in her mid-20's, on Congress walking uphill near the hospital, and also, closer to the Denny's, a stouter, older WSW whom I wasn't tempted by at all. I made eye contact with the former girl several times but as I don't know the layout of the area and where LEO likes to lurk, I decided to pass.

JNimble
12-21-14, 21:59
I was in Portland for a few days last week and didn't expect much. It was cold and rainy on Wed and there was no one out. Congress St was mentioned in the forum as the stroll, but driving it, there was a ton of traffic and it went right into the very nice downtown area. I figured I had it wrong!

Thursday, the weather cleared but it was even colder ( 30). I didn't expect to see anyone out, but I was headed to a store on Congress and spotted someone on the corner of Congress & Park. I flipped around and she jumped in. She was early 20's with light hair named Lauren. She asked for a LEO check and unbuttoned her pants, asking me to "touch it". I did and found a perfectly smooth, shaved little peach. I'm still disappointed with myself for just opting for a BBBJ in the car. Her skills were so-so and it took some time, but she didn't complain. Enjoyed it thoroughly! BTW, she asked me what I usually paid and I offered. 4. She said she usually gets. 5 (of course), but accepted my offer.

Stay safe. And warm!

Jack.

Joebags
12-23-14, 08:00
I've taken a few spins threw congress and haven't seen a thing. Am I missing something I've been threw Manchester NH a few times and have always seen a few but the lady's in Portland have alluded me. Any Intel would be great you can send a message or just reply to this post.

Dmoss
12-23-14, 21:12
I've taken a few spins threw congress and haven't seen a thing. Am I missing something I've been threw Manchester NH a few times and have always seen a few but the lady's in Portland have alluded me. Any Intel would be great you can send a message or just reply to this post.Most of the girls in Portland on Congress st are near that Spanish mini mart / food place. They usually walk from there up to near Rite Aid and the 7/11 across the street. Also you can catch a few on the side streets in that same area.

Dmoss
12-26-14, 04:25
If your good with computers pm me asap. If you can help me solve my issues I have some good girls numbers in return for you.

Op1954
12-28-14, 11:24
Based on intel here drove thru on sat around 2:45. Nothing and it was 51 F wow.

Dmoss
12-31-14, 03:28
Not sure what's going on in Portland but it was empty. I didn't see a single SW on the street.

Bill Buxton
01-06-15, 17:54
You can still find a Troll or two street side if you spend some time looking. With hoodies and lots of heavy clothing in play it's hard to tell what's in store for your scoop.

They are around, but don't expect easy Pickins you might need to ride a few laps at best.

Bill Buxton.

Rkol7
01-18-15, 23:03
Saw two separate brunette SW's on Congress, Saturday night about 10 pm. From a distance, one seemed worth picking up (25-35? Petite build? Under winter clothes); the other was older and stouter. I'm not stopping for them, but wanted to mention they're out there for those who are.

Dump My Goo
03-07-15, 16:30
Scooped Laurie the other day. Mid afternoon. She's cute. Blonde hair 5'4" thin build blue eyes. She's 29 yrs old. Has a good attitude. No evidence of drug use. Not saying she doesn't use. Just saying she was fully sober and didn't show any physical signs. She was cute and had good complexion and good teeth. Treat her well. We went and found a spot I gave her 40. Have fun and stay safe DMG.

Dmoss
03-10-15, 21:21
Scooped Laurie the other day. Mid afternoon. She's cute. Blonde hair 5'4" thin build blue eyes. She's 29 yrs old. Has a good attitude. No evidence of drug use. Not saying she doesn't use. Just saying she was fully sober and didn't show any physical signs. She was cute and had good complexion and good teeth. Treat her well. We went and found a spot I gave her 40. Have fun and stay safe DMG.We're there a lot of girls out besides Laurie? And where did you pick Laurie up from?

Dump My Goo
03-11-15, 12:32
We're there a lot of girls out besides Laurie? And where did you pick Laurie up from?I picked her up on Congress in the typical area not too far from 7/11. I have her digits, I will ask if she is ok with me passing them on to people like you that I trust.

Bill Buxton
03-11-15, 23:04
I picked her up on Congress in the typical area not too far from 7/11. I have her digits, I will ask if she is ok with me passing them on to people like you that I trust.Laurie is not that new, yes she has most of her teeth and showers on a regular basis. She has been around 3 years or so, likes the Stem. Hangs with a new chocolate drop every week or two so she has a steady re up.

Nice enough, has a good personality but as like most should not be fully trusted. Quality on the street is extremely low she is a 5-6 on the scale. Better than most fore sure.

Play safe.

Be. Buxton.

Dump My Goo
03-12-15, 14:05
Laurie is not that new, yes she has most of her teeth and showers on a regular basis. She has been around 3 years or so, likes the Stem. Hangs with a new chocolate drop every week or two so she has a steady re up.

Nice enough, has a good personality but as like most should not be fully trusted. Quality on the street is extremely low she is a 5-6 on the scale. Better than most fore sure.

Play safe.

Be. Buxton.She seemed ok to me. My first time scooping someone in Portland. Maybe we are talking about a different Laurie?? Because if she is a 5-6 on a SW scale I'd like to see what your 8-10's look like. I probably haven't been around for as long as you. But I have about a 10 year history. Of the 100's of SW I've seen she is definitely in the top 20 for looks. Now she is not a playboy 8 on the scale but on the SW scale I'd give her an 8.

NewDude
05-13-15, 10:14
Been in the city working for two weeks and using the board to find what little is available. The selection I have come across has been terrible. I really need some help. I see hot chicks but I really do not think they are working on congress. If any of you guys can help me out with some hot chicks please do. I have sampled an Erica who was 20's but was run down and homely looking. BP has nothing to offer and I can get any commitments from pt's. Please help pm is ok.

Bill Buxton
05-14-15, 15:05
Been in the city working for two weeks and using the board to find what little is available. The selection I have come across has been terrible. I really need some help. I see hot chicks but I really do not think they are working on congress. If any of you guys can help me out with some hot chicks please do. I have sampled an Erica who was 20's but was run down and homely looking. BP has nothing to offer and I can get any commitments from pt's. Please help pm is ok.Not much on the street as of late you are right. BP has a few gals but the prices are much much Higher as You Know. Lots of nasty stuff around so just keep fishing try 19:00-21:00 then try looking around 23:00 you never know what going to pop out around the area. Even try 01:00 when the bars let out, some want a few coins to take home.

Joebags
07-28-15, 12:40
Was in the area around 2 am see a good looking blonde made eye contact and pulled over about 40 yards from were I saw her. Acted cool just incase it was to good to be true. She walked up to were I was parked and gave me the look and hopped in. Name was Shelly I believe not got at remembering names. Hit the ATM and found a spot was told aunt flow was visiting so there was only one option. . 4 and a few minutes later the job was done NQNS like a champ. Then it got odd asked to use my phone obviously looking to score had me drop her across town. Over all though not a bad first score in Portland.

Bill Buxton
08-02-15, 23:13
Congress st is hosting a decoy arrests are being made. If it looks to good it's a trap just that simple. Even the usual gals are being followed, be aware the heat is on.

NewDude
08-26-15, 11:58
Congress st is hosting a decoy arrests are being made. If it looks to good it's a trap just that simple. Even the usual gals are being followed, be aware the heat is on.http://maine.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/im-back-upscale-provider-seductive-sensual-and-sweet-ready-to-please-your-every-need/4217964

Not that it matters anyway. The mothering here blows and not the kind I need. I have been able to find anything remotely worth it. Had a bait and switch from Craigslist today. Pics were hot but real looks were awful. Help me please. From lew to Portland the streets and BP has been depressing and Venus has not responded.

Bill Buxton
08-29-15, 09:42
http://maine.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/im-back-upscale-provider-seductive-sensual-and-sweet-ready-to-please-your-every-need/4217964

Not that it matters anyway. The mothering here blows and not the kind I need. I have been able to find anything remotely worth it. Had a bait and switch from Craigslist today. Pics were hot but real looks were awful. Help me please. From lew to Portland the streets and BP has been depressing and Venus has not responded.Have you ever watched the NEWS around here? The DRUG problem is out of control. All the BP gals are on the spike or other chemicals everywhere around the area. The Cops are trying to clean up the Dope and they are loosing the battle. These nasty mopes are just trying to stay high at all costs, or better stay WELL. I can see almost 2/3's of the BP posters are street nasty's with an addiction problem so why ***** about quality? The average quality is less than a 5 on any scale and prolly about a 3 if you want the truth. It's not going to get better it will get worse for sure.

I would not let a sick dog jump on these shitpots, good luck with finding anything better, and if you do, get all you can because she will be going down hill fast. If I had a quality provider to send you I would, but it seems like they are not available around here. The street gals are a walking BIOHAZARD. !

Rkol7
09-27-15, 17:30
I'm out of the hobby indefinitely but just saw this on CL personals (Sept. 24) and figured I'd pass it along:

"Beware! Several prostitutes working the Western Promenade (Congress St. , Neal St. , Walker St. , Carleton St. , and Bracket St.) contracted a major virus, begins with the letter A, and are passing it around. This is no joke, get tested immediately if you had a "date" with any of these girls in the last 3 months. Be cautious visiting the west end girls. This is your warning, pass it along to everyone you know that visits so they don't get sick too. Thanks!

Bill Buxton
10-17-15, 15:15
I'm out of the hobby indefinitely but just saw this on CL personals (Sept. 24) and figured I'd pass it along:

"Beware! Several prostitutes working the Western Promenade (Congress St. , Neal St. , Walker St. , Carleton St. , and Bracket St.) contracted a major virus, begins with the letter A, and are passing it around. This is no joke, get tested immediately if you had a "date" with any of these girls in the last 3 months. Be cautious visiting the west end girls. This is your warning, pass it along to everyone you know that visits so they don't get sick too. Thanks!All these nasty's have a dose of something even the BP toilets that were street gals. TARP YOUR LOAD.

Op1954
12-28-15, 11:11
I've had to come over on business twice this month. Found 4 SW up on main drag. Standard st fare for BBBJ. The two redheads could suck chrome off a trailer hitch. One is 40's with dark red. The other is 30's with light red. She is a legit redhead. She had nqns, the other tried but couldn't take it all. Note the real red told me she has a "cousin" out there who looks like her. Hmmm I think I had met her and another girl so I booked a double session. While the first girl was "warming me up" we looked up and she was gone. They claimed at the beginning that they didn't know each other. The girl who finished me off was upset, so. Maybe it was just bad luck to find them near each other.

LuckOtheIrish
06-01-16, 03:23
Has anybody seen anything? It's warm out finally where is everyone?

Joebags
06-13-16, 13:52
I've been threw a few times all hours of the day haven't seen anything.

Mojo1016
07-24-16, 13:47
So there is some action in the night life in Portland. Traveled through Congress St 2 nights last week once on Wednesday and once on Sat. And I saw a few. This was around 12:00 and on. Saturday was hard to find someone though as there was a lot of 5-0 up and down Congress St. I saw at least 6 different cruisers. One of the girls that I saw was a Brunette, she was skinny about 125 to 130 pounds she tried to flag me down, but was talking to 3 guys on bikes. I did't partake because I figured the 3 guys on bikes could be the guys in blue, or guys she is working with to rip people off. She could have just been talking to them but I can't take that chance. So I drove around a little more and saw a blond with tattoos, I pulled up a side street and she hopped in. She was good looking blond, mid 20's, skinny, nice ass. The damage was. 8 for FS, BBBJ, on Saturday night saw a different blond same size and the damage was the same. Both I would recommend because they were friendly.

OldAsiaHand
08-07-16, 00:59
I cruised through Congress a couple of times last week. I did not see very much talent available. I did manage to score one day, but not the second day. 0. 40 for BBBJ.

Joebags
11-10-16, 10:44
Was up that way for work took a ride threw. Saw one I'm pretty sure that was on the stroll just hanging by the Spanish market but after a few passes by I couldn't get the look so I bailed. Was there around 8 PM. Was hoping to connect and have more to report.

PaulKersey288
03-14-19, 17:03
Anyone have Kimberlys # asking for a friend who had a great experience in the past and copied # wrong. Pm please.

Cambrio89
07-25-19, 18:22
New to the area. What are some of the streets I should check out and what are the best times?

Bareback Guy
12-11-19, 22:38
So I'm in the Portland area for the holiday season. Have managed to sneak away a few times at night (usually after 8 pm) and have seen a few girls on the Congress St area where they have been sighted in the past. The pickings are usually slim, if any at all. A little birdie told me that a good looking mixed girl and a white girl with curly blond hair tend to try to rip guys off. I have been able to get a few girls for BBBJ. FS has been harder to get so far. Props to you locals that probably have better luck than me here.

RoundTop
12-12-19, 02:07
Barebackguy,

Unfortunately the pickings are slim for all of us. Many of the regulars seem have gone into the woodwork.

Cambrio89
01-12-20, 21:35
Drive around this weekend since the weather was nice and sadly no one was hanging around. Guess I'll have to wait till spring.

Bareback Guy
02-08-20, 08:34
Just letting you guys know if you find any street action, just know the mixed girl that is usually walking on Congress has been desperate enough to be out there during a light snowstorm at night a few weeks ago. She has a nice body, but a bad attitude. I think the best girl I met while visiting was a chubby brunette. Her name was Leanna (I think). If I had enough for a room I would have been able to have a good time all night with her. Well good luck to you guys hunting.

BillyBob000
03-17-20, 02:03
So I came up to the Northeast from Florida on business, been running around Massachusetts for a while then had to come up to New Hampshire and then had business here in Maine, after doing a little research on Maine it seems like Portland was probably the best bet and as I had to go north right through Portland I figured why not so I got in yesterday evening checked into my hotel and immediately started working on escorts from various websites 99% of them did not even reply and the only one who did replied after I left today. And then was asking for $600 an hour hahaha not going to happen. So after going bust on my first night in a hotel room here I had to go north today for business so I said I will check out what it is going on on this Congress Street that everybody keeps talking about. So I spent from about noon until about 10 pm Checking it out only ever saw about for girls if you would call them girls more like old hags or nothing you would ever want to pick up but hey I'm from Florida I don't know what goes up here. I saw several of them get picked up and dropped off multiple times my stomach was churning. So I decided to go get dinner I was going to stop at about 7 and get a lobster dinner only everything was closed because of Coronavirus. Well that sucks. So went back to Congress Ave is it was getting later or Congress Street or whatever it is. And I found nothing new after driving around for several hours it was almost 10 pm And I said I am done time to head to where I am going and get a hotel for the night up there. That's when I saw what looked like the best thing I've seen all day from a distance walking so I swung by to pick it up it jumped in at the 7-Eleven and was pretty much missing all of its teeth I noticed right after it jumped in the vehicle yeah was not real thrilled with this but at this point I said you know what something's better than nothing before I leave. She said her name was Becky and we negotiated she was trying to get a c-note I laughed but I felt generous so I agreed to pay 8 for half and half she then warned me that she is super tight oh, I said that's fine knowing in my head that this is probably false. Definitely strapping the raincoat on tight with that one. So I drove do a spot she recommended not normally what I do but it is not my area near some hotel in the back parking lot park there she wanted to smoke her candy before getting the business which again not very thrilled with. Finally after taking forever and procrastinating like crazy she jumps in the backseat with me starts to give me a BBBJ, it was okay skills were decent but I never get anywhere with just that I have to go FS. Then she procrastinate forever until she finally gets ready takes her pants off and boy was she not joking she is definitely tight. But I noticed a little odor to I was not thrilled with that especially when she took her boots off the smell was unbearable she lets me put it in and we go for about 30 seconds when she starts screaming that she's paranoid and that she doesn't like the spot I have intuition let's go somewhere else I said you picked the spot there is nobody around let's just finish but nope she just had to move so we go to the next spot she picks again at some Park and Ride place we get in the backseat after she procrastinate again forever and wants to play with her needle yeah she does everything. She finally comes into the back seat Bob's me a couple times then starts talking she's paranoid again never actually takes her pants off and then swears she saw a cop drive by get super paranoid and wants to move again. I said no thanks here's the money get the hell out she started crying about how far away she was from where I picked her up I said I really don't give a s* So I dumped her off there and started heading north oh, horrible experience not going to deal with her or anything in that area ever again from now on it's Lobster and no kitty for me in Maine.

BillyBob000
03-17-20, 02:08
Guys up here in Maine oh, I feel so bad for you guys haven't drove around a bit up here and spent a bit of time in Portland and seen what Maine have to offer as far as Street Walkers and escorts go. I feel like crying thinking about you guys having to live with this. I tell you now move to Florida come to Palm Beach Broward or Dade County you won't regret it if you're a monger that's where you're going to want to be. Maine has absolutely nothing on Florida. And our prices are even cheaper which is a shock the disgusting gutter pipes that I'm finding up here are trying to charge ridiculous amounts I'm sorry but a girl in Florida that you pay $80 to that is walking on a scale of 1 to 10 street walker style up here is a 45. The stuff I see up here trying to get 60/80 a hundred dollars is a joke those girls in Florida would be $5 average Florida runs between 20 and $60 for Street Walkers and they are way better than what I see here. Yes we also have our completely zombie doubt crackheads but nobody picks them up and they get weaned out pretty quick we have tons of twenty nothing Spinner's with great skills.

BillyBob000
03-17-20, 02:45
I'm not joking after my visit here I feel bad for you guys seeing what you have to choose from, there is a no win situation for you. Come visit my neck of the woods. I will make sure you get the best.

Cambrio89
05-28-20, 23:36
Girls are out and about again.

MovieDude39
05-29-20, 08:58
Girls are out and about again.I live near Portland but I don't dare to go cruzin at that time of night with this virus thing. Even though that I have Maine plates, what happened if they pull me over at 2 am. What do I say I'm visiting my friend. I think now would be the more of a reason to get pulled over because not much traffic.

Cambrio89
06-30-20, 16:12
I live near Portland but I don't dare to go cruzin at that time of night with this virus thing. Even though that I have Maine plates, what happened if they pull me over at 2 am. What do I say I'm visiting my friend. I think now would be the more of a reason to get pulled over because not much trafficI know what you mean but if it helps I went again last week on a Thursday and walkers were out and about around 10 pm. There's this cute skinny Spanish girl out there right now that'll try to meet up with again this weekend.

PaulKersey288
07-01-20, 17:17
I must be hitting everything at the wrong times. What times are you cruising seeing action? My thoughts are that the cops have a lot to deal with now but I could be wrong.

I know what you mean but if it helps I went again last week on a Thursday and walkers were out and about around 10 pm. There's this cute skinny Spanish girl out there right now that'll try to meet up with again this weekend.

Cambrio89
07-01-20, 19:55
I must be hitting everything at the wrong times. What times are you cruising seeing action? My thoughts are that the cops have a lot to deal with now but I could be wrong.I've been going around 10 pm.

JManie2020
07-01-20, 23:55
What streets are you all going to?

PaulKersey288
07-07-20, 17:43
I keep seeing a tall cute black girl walking down forest ave. Around starbucks. Anyone know who I'm talking about and if they work?

Thickx
07-08-20, 12:27
Visit are from time to time and wondered if anyone ever thought or did get together with a walker and brought her to the video store that has booths? What's s your thoughts?

Bill Buxton
07-14-20, 07:19
I did see a few around looking for some cash, quality was very low. LE was very light seems many are around but not worth stopping for IMHO.

Stay Safe.

PaulKersey288
07-14-20, 12:49
Saw a walker that could be Hispanic or black or both. Younger with glasses. Anyone seen her before. Saw by Hospital.

ManuelJellison
07-14-20, 16:13
I keep seeing a tall cute black girl walking down forest ave. Around starbucks. Anyone know who I'm talking about and if they work?I didn't recognized whom you are talking about, can you please say it clearly.

Joebags
07-16-20, 07:15
Was in town checked out the scene. Pretty dead did stumble across Becca or something like that. Skinny no chest and once in the car horrible teeth. Didn't notice the teeth till in the car or would have passed but the little head prevailed. Got to the spot agreed on. 4 half way threw she said she was so good should do. 6. Finished bbjcimws. Dropped off and gave. 4. Not a repeat for me but the pickings are slim.

Cambrio89
08-03-20, 04:25
Saw this cute thicker blonde woman on Saturday. No signs of drug use and was super friendly. She was hanging out near Walker around 11 pm.

Cambrio89
01-09-21, 16:46
Obv getting colder out there so it's harder to find girls. Met up with a older lady in her 50's that was asking for WAAAAY too much for a cardate so I kicked her out. Few minutes later I found a tiny BSW who treated me well. Found her in the usually spots.

James54
04-19-21, 15:26
Was not looking for date but saw a cute girl and she started waving at me to stop but no time for fun.

Cambrio89
04-20-21, 12:43
Was not looking for date but saw a cute girl and she started waving at me to stop but no time for fun.Any chance you remember what she looks like?

Member #6336
05-30-21, 19:00
Do we have a "zone" in Portland? I cruise regularly but can't say I've seen anyone walking.

Cambrio89
07-26-21, 17:18
Do we have a "zone" in Portland? I cruise regularly but can't say I've seen anyone walking.The side streets near Walker are usually where they scroll about but the pass month it's been completely dead. I've had some luck near the post office with the bus stop, but again that's been a dead end too as of late.

Franklin Delay
09-21-21, 16:16
I drive the Portland "stroll" for a hour or so this afternoon and nothing. Anyone know what time of day to expect any action?

Cambrio89
01-27-22, 21:08
There's been a cute little redhead I've picked up a couple of times now. In her mid 20's and must of just started. She usually hangs out during the weekdays during the lunch hours.

Cambrio89
07-15-22, 20:46
Girls are out and about again, but if you see the woman with a black bandana near Big Apple I would stay far away from her.

StayFrosty
07-24-22, 15:19
Girls are out and about again, but if you see the woman with a black bandana near Big Apple I would stay far away from her.I think I was very close to her.

Cambrio89
07-27-22, 20:32
I think I was very close to her.Sorry I don't know her name at all. She's kinda hard to miss though since half of the time she'll be yelling at nothing in the streets.

MovieDude39
08-01-22, 16:27
Sorry I don't know her name at all. She's kinda hard to miss though since half of the time she'll be yelling at nothing in the streets.I know who your talking about now, yup she does yell and at nothing. In not sure she is a worker though, I have never seen anyone pick her up. I did see a few out an about yesterday, saw one across from the 7-11 on congress giving the look, when I turned around she was gone, saw anther get in a car and take off.

JClearMan1
09-03-22, 13:06
I'm in town visiting from Boston and had some time to kill this morning. I went cruising around just to see what the streets looked like and was shocked to pick up so easily. I was pulling out of Walgreens and there was a BSW (white shirt hanging off her, black pants, blonde streaked wig) sitting on the rocks outside of 7-Eleven (on the corner). I gave her the look as I rolled by, and she waved and said "Hi! I circled back and scooped her at the corner. Drove to shady parking spot on Park Ave and she climbed in the back (between the seats). I waited a minute and then got out and got into the back (thanks tinted windows! She gave me a super sloppy and wet BBBJ until I popped, which she fully swallowed. She cleaned up and just hopped out right there. $40.

Cambrio89
10-25-22, 18:01
There's an ASW hitting up congress around the 7/11 that closed down. Short and a little chubby, but she's kinda of cute. Great service just be careful of PD, they've been roaming the area quite a bit now.

LookingOn
01-02-23, 10:11
38 WSW found near that 7-Eleven a few days ago. 4 for CIP. Cool attitude she went straight to the action.

GerogeohWell
01-02-23, 11:23
38 WSW found near that 7-Eleven a few days ago. 4 for CIP. Cool attitude she went straight to the action.Is that the Russian girl from years back?

BallsOfSteele
01-02-23, 22:16
Here's one from the past. I always wondered if she was still around.

LookingOn
01-02-23, 23:47
Is that the Russian girl from years back?Yup. And mixed with something else.

DasConnington
01-03-23, 16:48
Here's one from the past. I always wondered if she was still around.Yeah there were a few decent regulars back in the days of TER & Big Doggie.

Cambrio89
04-02-23, 10:31
Girls are out and about again. Bumped into a cute BSW near the hospital and had a great time. Didn't get her name sadly.

StayFrosty
07-31-23, 19:30
38 WSW found near that 7-Eleven a few days ago. 4 for CIP. Cool attitude she went straight to the action.Sounds tempting. How's her top size? If possible, I'd put some oil on her tits and then rub my dick between those melons till I go COF. You think Russian is on her menu?

Sicilia21
09-25-23, 01:29
Girls are out and about again. Bumped into a cute BSW near the hospital and had a great time. Didn't get her name sadly.Out of towner, exploring the options up here. Figured I'd try congress and some other streets, where else would you suggest I try and pick up sws?

Sicilia21
09-26-23, 08:31
Saw about 4 girls get picked up in a block radius from the 711 last night when I was scouting the area.

Was aproached by a SW but didn't agree on price so kept it moving.

Sicilia21
09-26-23, 11:14
Girls are out and about again. Bumped into a cute BSW near the hospital and had a great time. Didn't get her name sadly.Saw one out that way. Slim? Younger looking? Was around 1130 ish at night juat aimlessly walking.

Cambrio89
09-26-23, 18:45
Out of towner, exploring the options up here. Figured I'd try congress and some other streets, where else would you suggest I try and pick up sws?Going up Congress from the hospital parking lot to the 7-11 is the only luck I've been having this year sadly. Sometimes you can find some on Portland St but chances are slim.

Sicilia21
09-26-23, 19:38
Going up Congress from the hospital parking lot to the 7-11 is the only luck I've been having this year sadly. Sometimes you can find some on Portland St but chances are slim.That checks out with my run last night. Saw a handful of sws.

Sicilia21
09-26-23, 20:38
Saw a WSW extremely slim with a jhon. Ironically guys name was jhon. They fucked in the portajhon. Hung back at the park when she exited swooped in but they stayed together so hung back. While waiting had to piss used the other spot after a guy light up.

Heard her say stick it in my ass. Followed after they were done but didn't get a chance to swoop in, saw them again by the 711.

Did see the BSW from last night, when I turned she was gone.

The spots mentioned before get some activity.

Sicilia21
09-27-23, 08:25
Caught Precious last night WSW, around a quarter pas 12 by congress and stow but the law was oit so wung up another block and met her a block up after turning.

Negotiated price, took her to the park and fucked her, was a bit dry at first but got wet and pussy was tight. Blew me. Went back to the pussy, pounded away. Said I was taking long. Repositioned and pumped some more and came in her. She made a joke and left.

Gave her 15.

PussHound4322
10-28-23, 01:10
Anybody know Juju? 6" spanish 27 yo?

Cambrio89
10-29-23, 16:21
Anybody know Juju? 6" spanish 27 yo?Smaller frame woman with a squeaky voice? I think I've picked her up a few times before.

PussHound4322
10-29-23, 18:28
Smaller frame woman with a squeaky voice? I think I've picked her up a few times before.No no,. About 6 ft, thick, (if she not using). Blk hair.

Awesome chick. Cheap.

HuntressRammer
11-05-23, 16:17
No no,. About 6 ft, thick, (if she not using). Blk hair.

Awesome chick. Cheap.Saw her 2 times and was really cheap. She kept telling me she wants to move to George or Florida so thought she already moved to there. Communication was a bit hard due to drug I guess.