PDA

View Full Version : Massage ParlorReports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

R Lawrence
12-28-12, 12:15
Thread StarterHttp://maine.craigslist.org/thp/3500187375.html

This business is listed also in Taz and BP. The ad also says,"Table Shower".

If anyone has had any experience with them, please forward. The current special is $50 for 1 hr.

Sincerely,

R. Lawtrence

JoeMuckInFutch
01-04-13, 14:32
Http://maine.craigslist.org/thp/3500187375.html

This business is listed also in Taz and BP. The ad also says,"Table Shower".

If anyone has had any experience with them, please forward. The current special is $50 for 1 hr.

Sincerely,

R. LawtrenceThis is the latest CL URL: http://maine.craigslist.org/thp/3518861151.html

TOFTT today. New facility, heated table, older woman, probably Chinese. Skinny, no ass. 5'6" flat chested. 40s, average looks. Gives a good massage with too much oil, lots of brushing but no touching of the goods. Tried to put her hand on it but to no avail, so it was DIY, which is too bad because she has a sensual touch and can get you going with the massage and lots of near contact. Helped with the DIY with play in the area. TS after to get rid of the oil but had to wash the good parts myself. We'll see if anyone has better results, but I don't plan to go back unless something changes.

Rkol7
07-30-13, 23:48
I don't have much to add to the previous report on Red Stone Spa. The charge is still 50 for the hour. The lady was Chinese and said she was 40. She was fit. The massage itself was pretty good-easily as good as anything I've gotten in Rhode Island-but she stayed away from the special areas. She brushed against me during the massage, but if my hands wandered, she politely but firmly put them away. Eventually the flip came, some more massaging of the front, and then it became a DIY session, which I'm frankly not that into.

It actually turned into a pretty good experience when I started practicing my basic Chinese with her. She was very friendly, although she herself didn't have much English. These women have seen a lot.

I think I'll return because I enjoyed the massage itself and lively companionship, but not for anything more than that. If you don't feel like driving to Providence, this is a way to get a limited Asian fix.

I tipped 20.

Mr Mike1952
02-27-14, 20:34
She advertises as a body rub provider. Has genuine massage abilities. Butt and breasts are as pictured on her website. Best teasing skills I have ever encountered, and first rate manual finish. I'm pretty sure that's all she offers. Rate is a little high, but she works very had to please, and succeeds.

Mike.

Rkol7
08-21-14, 23:19
Has anyone checked out the Asian therapy place in Falmouth advertised on BP? Even if it's legit, I'm curious what types of services, and their quality, are offered. PM's are fine. Thanks.

Jimboner
11-16-14, 19:27
She advertises as a body rub provider. Has genuine massage abilities. Butt and breasts are as pictured on her website. Best teasing skills I have ever encountered, and first rate manual finish. I'm pretty sure that's all she offers. Rate is a little high, but she works very had to please, and succeeds.

Mike.I had a similar experience with her. She's very pleasant. Mmmm.

LongingForLusr
01-20-16, 21:03
Freeport or Brunswick?

Or is there a better place south of Brunswick that I haven't heard of?

AdderAll
01-21-16, 19:21
http://www.************.com/maine/classifieds/image/569eb163d42deRWEfWTmy2_BOtPRNwPe5BchxHEKb7F96nNtff/

Any body see this girl yet?

Chesty3086
02-16-16, 17:34
http://www.************.com/maine/classifieds/image/569eb163d42deRWEfWTmy2_BOtPRNwPe5BchxHEKb7F96nNtff/

Any body see this girl yet?Is this considered "concealed carry" in the wintertime?

JoeMuckInFutch
02-19-16, 15:42
Is this considered "concealed carry" in the wintertime?Looks like open carry to me. Wonder what shoots out of that pussy?

With Scalia gone, her rights are in danger too.

LuckOtheIrish
03-16-16, 20:58

Any body see this girl yet?She's legit. Decent massage with a good BBJ. Indicated FS was a possibility. Said it was a "separate service" so it required an additional $$. I'd recommend at least asking about it before hand if you don't want to pay twice. Too rich for my blood.

ICanNotDrive
04-12-16, 09:55
Has anyone heard of Love Birds? I am coming up for a weekend, looks tempting, but kinda put off at the same time.

Dracos
05-16-16, 07:35
She's legit. Decent massage with a good BBJ. Indicated FS was a possibility. Said it was a "separate service" so it required an additional $$. I'd recommend at least asking about it before hand if you don't want to pay twice. Too rich for my blood.This link is broken, any chance you remember the info on her? I'm coming in town this week and her service sounds about what I'm looking for. Alternatively, Piper looks hot. http://maine.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-see-piper-today/4634844.

NTSerious
06-28-16, 22:49
Late to post this. Stopped shortly after it opened. Fairly young (30's) masseuse good massage, nothing else appeared to be on the table. Place was clean and it looked like they might keep it that way Will stop again when in the area and in need of a good massage, 60 for the hour + tip.

ItalianNerd
08-30-16, 09:50
Is there anything in Portland or are they all legit? Heading there next week for a business conference and looking to fill up some of my down time.

Eligrn101
01-01-17, 09:48
Heading to Maine in a few days. Does anyone have info about the place on Rte 1 in York. Advertises on CL therapeutic regularly. Thanks.

Zimmm33
01-01-17, 14:29
Heading to Maine in a few days. Does anyone have info about the place on Rte 1 in York. Advertises on CL therapeutic regularly. Thanks.Either legit or diy offer. Nothing else.

Lennox65
01-01-17, 18:53
Either legit or diy offer. Nothing else.Definitely legit with DIY as the only ending. It is clean and the massage was excellent.

RonKelsey
01-02-17, 02:21
New to Portland from Boston & Portland sure does seem to be lacking in the AMP department. All research has pointed me to a spot on Warren Ave & Forest Ave. Trying to save a trip here, anybody know if these are legit or DIY?

ActionAngie
01-03-17, 05:39
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

LongingForLust
01-04-17, 22:15
Has anyone tried Asiano Korean Massage in Manchester or the new place in Lewiston? Thinking of trying one next week.

Thanks in advance.

NeedAnAsian
04-13-17, 19:46
Heading to Maine in a few days. Does anyone have info about the place on Rte 1 in York. Advertises on CL therapeutic regularly. Thanks.Massage was good, 90 min for $70.00. Older Chinese lady, no roaming and no he but full massage effort and it was very good in my opinion.

Iamme Iam
04-15-17, 18:55
Massage was good, 90 min for $70.00. Older Chinese lady, no roaming and no he but full massage effort and it was very good in my opinion.Can I ask what you tipped? I am confused, you wrote a good review, for what to me, sounds like a lousy AMP visit. If you want a good massage, you go to a legit massage therapist. We go,(and talk here about) our enjoyment of the extras we receive at AMPs, not so much about the massage.

NeedAnAsian
04-18-17, 22:19
Can I ask what you tipped? I am confused, you wrote a good review, for what to me, sounds like a lousy AMP visit. If you want a good massage, you go to a legit massage therapist. We go,(and talk here about) our enjoyment of the extras we receive at AMPs, not so much about the massage.Sorry dude, just a good massage, no extra's.

Rump Silkskin
06-27-17, 22:40
I live in this area, but have found it to be surprisingly dead. Luckily, I work in Manchester where there is a lot of action.

GuitarGuy1000
09-07-17, 13:51
Can anyone recommend a top of the line FBSM / massage+ provider in the area, I will be visiting for vacation soon and looking for a FBSM nearby. Any recommendations?? Has ANYONE seen Miss Grace Shepherd? Any and all information is greatly appreciated, either here or via pm! Thanks and stay safe!!

LivinOnAPrayer
09-12-17, 21:11
I had a dream the other day that I found myself on outer warren ave in the portland area. There was a massage parlor on the second floor with a blue awning. I went up and gave it a shot. It was $70 for 90 minutes. The therapist was in her 50's (at least). The walls didn't go to the ceiling. The massage was strong. Just like I requested. There was some mild OTC touching (her legs and ass) and what I thought was some teasing.

On the flip. NOTHING. Strictly Bob Villa.

The massage was good and it really lasted 90 minutes (I know, I was surprised too! Small tip for a good massage and out the door.

Wish there was more in the area. Am I missing something?

So Curious
09-20-17, 15:45
Are the Asians and Koreans that advertise in your area any good? Visiting from Nashville soon and looking to find some fun around Portland or Waterville.

MrBigDick207
09-21-17, 10:31
Are the Asians and Koreans that advertise in your area any good? Visiting from Nashville soon and looking to find some fun around Portland or Waterville.I don't recommend it. I used one of them and I was really disappointed. She made me wait almost 45 minutes, it wasn't the girl in the picture. She wouldn't suck me off and I was horribly rushed not to mention she could barely speak English.

LazloF
11-03-17, 15:37
I'm new to this area and looking for a massage with a HE. Is Brunswick my only option? Thanks why'all for help.

LongingForLust
11-16-17, 07:39
Any reviews of Healing Touch on Warren Ave? I see a review on RM but don't have an account.

Another place I just found out about is Oriental Massage in OOB, anyone been there yet? It's in a small strip mall, so there's no privacy going in, but the price might make it worth a trial run.

TIA.

JasonDubs
06-27-18, 10:26
Going to be visiting Portland in a month. Thread for this area is dead! Anyone have any info for good spots to visit or people to see while in town?

Big Jim Slade
07-13-18, 07:31
What's the deal, Portland?
Is Ping any good? Anywhere else in Old Port, maybe?

Humfit7
08-02-18, 16:45
Hey brothers, Visiting and looking for info on a good happy massage? Sanford, Portland, Lewiston or Brunswick?

Humfit7
08-04-18, 13:32
We have a Pings in Florida and it is a great spot for full service. Is the pings in Portland worthy of the name?

Mxander
08-06-18, 11:29
We have a Pings in Florida and it is a great spot for full service. Is the pings in Portland worthy of the name?Never been to any in Portland, but if you are looking for a nice rub with a happy ending, I suggest the place in Manchester.

I've never had a bad experience there.

Stumbo
08-14-18, 00:09
Hey brothers, Visiting and looking for info on a good happy massage? Sanford, Portland, Lewiston or Brunswick?Oriental Body Care will send you home with a smile on your face.

GuitarGuy1000
09-15-18, 12:30
Vacationing in Maine (York) and hoping for an upscale FBSM experience. Any help / info is much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Syc N Twistid
02-24-19, 14:06
I know of one in Portland that is pretty legit: I have been there twice and both times gotten good massages, lots of roaming, teasing, UTC encouraged and left happy both times. It's been the same woman both times; 40-50's, 6 for Asian masseuse standards and speaks broken english. Damage is 60/40. I'm new to this site (though I read it occasionally) and am unsure of what to reveal in terms of where it is! It's a pretty private location.

Portland Health Center is DIY.

What is the word with Olde Port Massage or Ping?

LivinOnAPrayer
02-25-19, 11:36
Giving the general information. Name or general area seems to be acceptable. But we got to know how to find it!!

Jharg
10-25-19, 16:10
Anyone try this new spot on congress?

LivinOnAPrayer
10-29-19, 07:19
Anyone try this new spot on congress?TOFTT the other day. Massage was good but there was very clearly no extras. If anyone else has different luck let me know.

Spectator
02-23-20, 18:28
Was in town from out of state. , staying down town. Walked to Olde Porte, which appeared closed. Sign was off, door to go upstairs locked. Walked down to "Blossom" which turns out is not an Asian spa at all.

Drove over to P I and g. Decent massage, old granny, DIY.

I notice not many posts here. Figure its either dry asa bone or a harsh climate.

Aardvark78
02-23-20, 22:21
I notice not many posts here. Figure its either dry asa bone or a harsh climate.Yeah, Portland is sparse, few places will go diy for a while before helping out.

I had luck at the place on Warren but it really wasn't worry the "extra time" upsell. I travel out of town frequently enough to areas with better service, so I don't even try locally anymore.

NeedRelease
03-14-20, 19:20
I know of one in Portland that is pretty legit: I have been there twice and both times gotten good massages, lots of roaming, teasing, UTC encouraged and left happy both times. It's been the same woman both times; 40-50's, 6 for Asian masseuse standards and speaks broken english. Damage is 60/40. I'm new to this site (though I read it occasionally) and am unsure of what to reveal in terms of where it is! It's a pretty private location.

Portland Health Center is DIY.

What is the word with Olde Port Massage or Ping?Sharing the name or general location of the place would be most appreciated. I think by the business itself too!

BFunDimo
05-29-20, 12:27
Any massage parlor recommendations in the Portland area? Never really been to one in the USA but kinda want to try.

SoxFan68
07-07-20, 11:44
Been to Warren before COVID and then again recently. Both times DIY at the end. Before it was a nice relaxing massage with light touches and brushes to at least get you going. Now she wears gloves and a mask so does not feel good at all. Hopefully when this thing is over they will go back to normal as it was always a good massage at least.

Pickings are slim in Portland area, especially since backpage and craigslist has gone away. A while back there was a beautiful independent college girl named Kelly that did sensual massage and was absolutely wonderful. She fell off the radar years ago but if anyone remembers her an has contact info let me know.

MarkKing269
07-29-20, 18:26
Hello. I'll be visiting Portland soon and was looking for any intel on AMPs in the local area. Feel free to PM me or reply to this thread. If you need any info from NH or northern MA, let me know (or check out my posts).

MarkKing269
08-02-20, 10:52
I stopped by on Friday right when they opened (9 AM). Two girls working but I only saw one. She was mid-30's and slim. No mask, gloves or temp taken. . 6 for 1 hour. The massage was outstanding with a lot of teasing. OTC was allowed. On the flip, I was surprised that it was DIY considering the amount of teasing. Doubt I will repeat.

SoxFan68
08-11-20, 17:40
I've been going to Riverside for years. Always been the same nice masseuse and always a good visit. House 60 and tip usually 40-60 depending on access and roaming allowed. Has been a reliable standby.

I went back for the first time since COVID, and new masseuse there now (Joy). Hard to tell looks as she wore a mask the whole time and was dressed frumpy. Sweat pants and big loose t-shirt. 1st 30 min was actually pretty good. Nice pressure and long tease before flip. Then it went downhill. On flip she points to junior and says "you tip? And I say of course. Then she wants me to get up and pre-tip. I absolutely hate that, totally kills the mojo I had going. Then I offer 50, and she gives me the frowny face and says more. What is with these so-so masseuses wanting 80-100 tip for a HE? I say that's all I had and she says "next time you bring more" . Sure I will. It was an ok ending but at one point she had the Kung fu death grip and I had to tell her to stop. After she rubs my head a little and says all done. It was at the 50 min mark so a good 10 min short. I will not repeat unless old therapist comes back or at least a new girl.

Amppro95
08-12-20, 13:06
I've been going to Riverside for years. Always been the same nice masseuse and always a good visit. House 60 and tip usually 40-60 depending on access and roaming allowed. Has been a reliable standby.

I went back for the first time since COVID, and new masseuse there now (Joy). Hard to tell looks as she wore a mask the whole time and was dressed frumpy. Sweat pants and big loose t-shirt. 1st 30 min was actually pretty good. Nice pressure and long tease before flip. Then it went downhill. On flip she points to junior and says "you tip? And I say of course. Then she wants me to get up and pre-tip. I absolutely hate that, totally kills the mojo I had going. Then I offer 50, and she gives me the frowny face and says more. What is with these so-so masseuses wanting 80-100 tip for a HE? I say that's all I had and she says "next time you bring more" . Sure I will. It was an ok ending but at one point she had the Kung fu death grip and I had to tell her to stop. After she rubs my head a little and says all done. It was at the 50 min mark so a good 10 min short. I will not repeat unless old therapist comes back or at least a new girl.I decided a cpl of years ago that I just won't pre-tip, if the girl asks how much, I say, I'll take care of you based on how you take care of me, if they insist. How much? Or you tip now! I get up and start to dress, I've only had one time that she let me dress and go, most times they say. I sorry. And either HJ, BJ or FS and I tip them based on that but I will not get off the table and get them money. Ruins everything.

Wombat33
08-14-20, 14:16
Where is Riverside? I've gone to the Warren Ave place twice, pre-covid. The first time was great, a really good massage with excellent teasing but on the flip it was strictly DIY. The second time the massage sucked, almost no teasing, and still DIY. I won't being going back unless there are some positive reviews. And yes, they constantly harass you with tip demands.

I went back for the first time since COVID, and new masseuse there now (Joy). Hard to tell looks as she wore a mask the whole time and was dressed frumpy. Sweat pants and big loose t-shirt. 1st 30 min was actually pretty good. Nice pressure and long tease before flip. Then it went downhill. On flip she points to junior and says "you tip? And I say of course. Then she wants me to get up and pre-tip. I absolutely hate that, totally kills the mojo I had going. Then I offer 50, and she gives me the frowny face and says more. What is with these so-so masseuses wanting 80-100 tip for a HE? I say that's all I had and she says "next time you bring more" . Sure I will. It was an ok ending but at one point she had the Kung fu death grip and I had to tell her to stop. After she rubs my head a little and says all done. It was at the 50 min mark so a good 10 min short. I will not repeat unless old therapist comes back or at least a new girl.

SoxFan68
08-17-20, 16:33
Riverside and Warren 2 different places. Warren strictly DIY but decent massage (pre COVID that is). Riverside is near Rainmaker intersection (I don't believe we are allowed to post address). There is a neon "massage" sign in the window. They used to advertise on c-list and b-page, but I guess they haven't found any replacements.

Where is Riverside? I've gone to the Warren Ave place twice, pre-covid. The first time was great, a really good massage with excellent teasing but on the flip it was strictly DIY. The second time the massage sucked, almost no teasing, and still DIY. I won't being going back unless there are some positive reviews. And yes, they constantly harass you with tip demands.

Amppro95
02-14-21, 12:01
Looking for some help, my super hot gf discovered me on here, now she would like to partake, looking to set up a tantra or regular couples massage with happy endings for each of us. Can be at an AMP or private massage place, or we can get a room, really not looking for an escort that gives a half ass massage, looking for a real massage experience. Thanks for the help!!

Aardvark78
02-14-21, 22:45
Looking for some help, my super hot gf discovered me on here, now she would like to partake, looking to set up a tantra or regular couples massage with happy endings for each of us. Can be at an AMP or private massage place, or we can get a room, really not looking for an escort that gives a half ass massage, looking for a real massage experience. Thanks for the help!!

Good luck, I hope you get an answer on this. I tried up at In Spa in Bangor with no luck. I got HE both before and after I brought my wife, but in the couples room there no extra. Towels stayed on the whole time, and no flip.
We also did a couples at the place on Warren, but they made sure we kept out underwear on.

Please let us know if you find a spot!

Thickx
04-01-21, 12:18
Been seeing CoCo's massage in Gray posting on CL. Any reports? I will be in area later this month and am looking for some to do.

JenSend
04-09-21, 20:54
Hadn't been here in a long time. They give amazing deep tissue massages. Some of the best around. Went here only for a great regular massage. Met Lisa for the first time. She enjoyed teasing when face down. This was new and nice. On the flip she spoke pure Francais while I was able to enjoy anatomy class. Asked about becoming more deeply involved in learning. Wasn't interested. However, we were able to study more. She is probably between 33 and 36. If you do the addition you find math quite rewarding. She and I were both rewarded for our studies. My taste for math was sweetly quenched. It has always been a favorite subject. YMMV according to your aptitude. Nice clean place. I want to earn an advanced degree so more learning is going to take place with a wonderful instructor.

Highvltg
04-09-21, 23:54
Hadn't been here in a long time. They give amazing deep tissue massages. Some of the best around. Went here only for a great regular massage. Met Lisa for the first time. She enjoyed teasing when face down. This was new and nice. On the flip she spoke pure Francais while I was able to enjoy anatomy class. Asked about becoming more deeply involved in learning. Wasn't interested. However, we were able to study more. She is probably between 33 and 36. If you do the addition you find math quite rewarding. She and I were both rewarded for our studies. My taste for math was sweetly quenched. It has always been a favorite subject. YMMV according to your aptitude. Nice clean place. I want to earn an advanced degree so more learning is going to take place with a wonderful instructor.Any other info for someone looking to gain some advanced knowledge here?

Aardvark78
04-11-21, 22:09
Any other info for someone looking to gain some advanced knowledge here?Looking at his other posts, I think he's posting in the wrong Portland. Too bad, I'd love to find talent like that over here, without always having to go across state line for it.

JenSend
04-12-21, 01:55
Any other info for someone looking to gain some advanced knowledge here?Posted in wrong state sb Oregon. Very sorry.

JustSam
04-12-21, 05:41
Looking at his other posts, I think he's posting in the wrong Portland. Too bad, I'd love to find talent like that over here, without always having to go across state line for it.We have a winner. Should be Portland OR, not ME.

Abcxyzz
05-03-21, 08:49
I tried the girl who posts on CL in Naples. Thought she might be a good source of happiness however after a couple of visits. No luck. Anyone else tried her?

Cheers!

Franklin Delay
05-03-21, 18:52
I tried too! Nothing to be had there. I think that is kinda her thing. Post lots of pics of herself to suck you in and then nothing. Gave me the line about how she doesn't do that and she is a professional who would never risk loosing her massage license. I was pretty blunt about asking too. Plus her massage was not good at all

I tried the girl who posts on CL in Naples. Thought she might be a good source of happiness however after a couple of visits. No luck. Anyone else tried her?

Cheers!.

LongingForLust
05-08-21, 13:46
Has anyone been to Zhao Massage? The covered windows and signage make it look like a happy place; however, its location and reviews are making me question it.

TIA.

SoxFan68
05-18-21, 14:26
I tried too! Nothing to be had there. I think that is kinda her thing. Post lots of pics of herself to suck you in and then nothing. Gave me the line about how she doesn't do that and she is a professional who would never risk loosing her massage license. I was pretty blunt about asking too. Plus her massage was not good at all

.Thanks to you guys for TOFTT. Sorry it was a waste, but you saved me a trip out there as I was thinking of giving her a try as well. I agree that her ad gives off the vibe that there may be more available (a lot of pics of her, some close ups).

If anyone knows a non AMP provider that offers a good massage with a HE let the rest of us know. In the backpage / craigslist days there were plenty, but not much now.

SoxFan68
06-22-21, 11:14
Has anyone been to Zhao Massage? The covered windows and signage make it look like a happy place; however, its location and reviews are making me question it.

TIA.Anyone give Zhao a try? Is it 100% legit or is there happiness to be found? Maine is lacking good massage options to be sure. Miss the independent providers from a few years back before the demise of Backpage / craigslist.

Low And Slow
08-04-21, 15:23
Damn is it really this dry in the portland area? Going to spend some time here on vaca and I genuinely was expecting otherwise. I found a few places on RM but if anyone has any go to spots it would be greatly appreciated.

JoeMuckInFutch
08-04-21, 16:30
Damn is it really this dry in the portland area? Going to spend some time here on vaca and I genuinely was expecting otherwise. I found a few places on RM but if anyone has any go to spots it would be greatly appreciated.Not much but there is a rub and tug place in Saco.

Low And Slow
08-05-21, 21:42
Not much but there is a rub and tug place in Saco.Yep that was one of the ones I found. Few other places on RM with recent ish reviews I may check out too. Thank you sir.

PortlandLookin
08-26-21, 01:06
Yep that was one of the ones I found. Few other places on RM with recent ish reviews I may check out too. Thank you sir.Is the spot in Saco the oriental one?

Tdaddy15
10-27-21, 17:41
On a business trip in Biddeford. Any good recs?

James54
02-10-22, 18:41
Went to Coco today in Gray really bad service and massage don't waste your time or money.

The X Games
03-27-22, 22:57
Is it just me or is Maine really dry? Is it even possible to get a HE in Maine? I don't have RM premium but I saw a few southern Maine locations with recent reviews. Are there any parlors that are a confirmed HE preferably within the last few months?

Rinh222
07-04-22, 11:15
Went to Saco Massage. Massage was mediocre, no teasing and no flip. I bluntly asked about a HE and she indicated that I could DIY. I did not. Upon exit, she asked for a tip which I declined. She then got upset and complained that the massage was very hard and that there was only massage available there. I just left, and went about my business.

MaineGuy88
07-05-22, 14:43
Went to Saco Massage. Massage was mediocre, no teasing and no flip. I bluntly asked about a HE and she indicated that I could DIY. I did not. Upon exit, she asked for a tip which I declined. She then got upset and complained that the massage was very hard and that there was only massage available there. I just left, and went about my business.Ugh, wish I could have warned you! Had a decent experience maybe 4-5 years ago. Went downhill there quick.

ArchaticPipe
07-12-22, 17:24
Ugh, wish I could have warned you! Had a decent experience maybe 4-5 years ago. Went downhill there quick.Even no DIY.

Zack Lawrence
07-13-22, 17:50
Went to Saco Massage. Massage was mediocre, no teasing and no flip. I bluntly asked about a HE and she indicated that I could DIY. I did not. Upon exit, she asked for a tip which I declined. She then got upset and complained that the massage was very hard and that there was only massage available there. I just left, and went about my business.You should have tipped something she did give you a massage. Not a good look and says a lot. Striking out is part of the hobby.

RackHam32
09-03-22, 14:24
Long time lurker here, forum seems dead so I thought I'd share some of my experiences around the Portland area.

Ping confirmed self service only after 2 trips. Though the massage was actually really good.

Freeport was a bit weird. Provider was very cold, shitty massage, and terrible finish from a granny.

Went to Brunswick a few times to the place next to travelers. Decent massage, guaranteed HE, but in the few times I've gone it looks like nothing else on the menu.

Did the drive to granite hill road in Manchester three times. Very hit or miss. First time was incredible, solid HE, moderately attractive, great massage and she let the girls out. Next time was a different provider, that was very mechanical with no roaming. Third time was same girl as first time, but was rushed out and cut short 20 minutes.

I see advertisements for Gray, but some really old posts here say its an old granny. Can anyone confirm if its still same or new management?

KwiKiwi
09-22-22, 14:00
As others have said before it seems like this thread is mostly dead which is too bad since NH seems to have so much more going on. I saw a post on RM about Warren in Portland, but it was a new account and it was the only review. Anyone here have experience with that location?

KwiKiwi
10-18-22, 12:38
As others have said before it seems like this thread is mostly dead which is too bad since NH seems to have so much more going on. I saw a post on RM about Warren in Portland, but it was a new account and it was the only review. Anyone here have experience with that location?Made an appointment and was greeted by older woman. Friendly but not usually my type. Taken into a room when it came time for the flip it was made clear that it was self service or nothing. During the massage there were tiny moments of little teases but nothing super intense. I said that I had been there before but she just said sorry and that's how it was. First time experiencing this so not sure if I was giving off the wrong vibe or they want to get to know you first.

Stumbo
11-13-22, 15:19
You should have tipped something she did give you a massage. Not a good look and says a lot. Striking out is part of the hobby.Yeah. These women see none of the house fee. If we don't tip, they are working for nothing. Considering how slow things are in places like Bangor and Ellsworth, they aren't getting rich even when we do tip well.

Amppro95
11-14-22, 07:42
Yeah. These women see none of the house fee. If we don't tip, they are working for nothing. Considering how slow things are in places like Bangor and Ellsworth, they aren't getting rich even when we do tip well.It may be different in each AMP, I used to be very friendly with a girl who worked at an AMP in NH, I've been friends for about 10 years, she had introduced me to her boss, who is the boss for 5 or 6 AMPs in NH, in her places for the hour the girl gets $20 plus her tip and the boss gets $40. She has told me that when she was in Mass, years ago with another boss, that boss got the entire $60 and the girl only got the tip. This may be because this particular boss wants her girls to HJ only and so she knows they will make significantly less?

AMP.

MammaryGlands
05-28-23, 12:35
Planning to Visit Augusta. Any suggestion nearby? Don't care Asian, Latina or Caucasian if I could get what I'm looking for. TIA.

Aardvark78
05-29-23, 11:56
Planning to Visit Augusta. Any suggestion nearby? Don't care Asian, Latina or Caucasian if I could get what I'm looking for. TIA.Look for reviews of the Manchester AMP in the "ME-Other Areas" thread. Manchester is just outside Augusta. There is also a place in Waterville, it pricy but a good show. The key word being show.

ChristNotama
06-14-23, 17:53
Going to South portland in a few weeks, I always like to participate in the hobby, every state is different, the best states for me were Arizona and California, because MTs are cute and in their 20's over there, the east coast from NVA to GA is just older MTs over 40, NYC is a whole different category, but what about in your area? can local guides tell me of worth while spots and FS if possible? as always stay safe and happy hunting!

MtnFunX
06-21-23, 07:41
There are options in the greater Portland area. Saco and Westbrook. Other posts have given solid information on what to expect and seeing as you're experienced, you should have trouble finding the places. Providers are generally 30-40+. Normal is a standard finish although my experience is that almost anything is possible depending on the individual provider, charm and roses.

Going to South portland in a few weeks, I always like to participate in the hobby, every state is different, the best states for me were Arizona and California, because MTs are cute and in their 20's over there, the east coast from NVA to GA is just older MTs over 40, NYC is a whole different category, but what about in your area? can local guides tell me of worth while spots and FS if possible? as always stay safe and happy hunting!

Eligrn101
07-10-23, 08:00
Visiting Portland soon. Ping is ideally located for me. Older reviews say good massage. Some say totally legit while others say there is some teasing, OTC roaming and DIY available. Can anyone give an update? Really appreciated.

GigantiCock
07-11-23, 10:31
Visiting Portland soon. Ping is ideally located for me. Older reviews say good massage. Some say totally legit while others say there is some teasing, OTC roaming and DIY available. Can anyone give an update? Really appreciated.I'd go by the more recent post and not the ones from 2018. Time changes a lot of things.

James54
07-11-23, 10:51
Where and whathappened its closed it was the best ever.

RackHam32
07-13-23, 17:00
New place started advertising on STG in downtown Portland, anyone have any intel?

DirtyCostello
07-14-23, 08:18
New place started advertising on STG in downtown Portland, anyone have any intel?I sent a text about pricing, I will give it a go if someone gets backs with me. Will report back.

DirtyCostello
07-14-23, 09:16
New place started advertising on STG in downtown Portland, anyone have any intel?I'm staying within walking distance, so I decided to make the trek. Building is empty and for lease. Sorry gents.

RackHam32
07-14-23, 13:25
I'm staying within walking distance, so I decided to make the trek. Building is empty and for lease. Sorry gents.Thanks, seemed to good to be true.

JoeMuckInFutch
07-15-23, 12:21
Thanks, seemed to good to be true.My American (not Asian) MP cherry was popped at a place on Congress St well over 30 years ago. Had my hopes up for a day.

FisherMan69
08-06-23, 18:09
Had 3 great dreams about an AMP in Westbrook. Saw it on Clist. Everything on the menu. Recommend byoc. Very up front at the start got things rolling. 1 the first time cover optional. Then Covered, 1. 25 second and third 1. 5. A different gal from the 1st, both 40's. Very friendly and agreeable. Hope that's clear, typing on phone.

Mxander
08-08-23, 17:09
Had 3 great dreams about an AMP in Westbrook. Saw it on Clist. Everything on the menu. Recommend byoc. Very up front at the start got things rolling. 1 the first time cover optional. Then Covered, 1. 25 second and third 1. 5. A different gal from the 1st, both 40's. Very friendly and agreeable. Hope that's clear, typing on phone.Can you provide the link? I can't seem to find it. TIA.

FisherMan69
08-08-23, 20:42
Can you provide the link? I can't seem to find it. TIA.https://maine.craigslist.org/biz/d/westbrook-massage-in-westbrook/7645602059.html

Bike Rider X
08-17-23, 18:33
Had 3 great dreams about an AMP in Westbrook. Saw it on Clist. Everything on the menu. Recommend byoc. Very up front at the start got things rolling. 1 the first time cover optional. Then Covered, 1. 25 second and third 1. 5. A different gal from the 1st, both 40's. Very friendly and agreeable. Hope that's clear, typing on phone.Went here a few weeks ago, overweight granny, limited menu. Typical Maine AMP.

MammaryGlands
08-20-23, 13:51
Been there 2 times and all were legit. Sometimes they tried to approach to my butt crack but it was very light soft touch. Johnson said it wasn't enough to be hard! Any good event you had from here?

Asphalt
09-05-23, 08:31
With very little time until my flight I found Portland Health Center on google maps. They had just opened at 1000 and someone was available so into the uber I went. Lucy was older, a bit of a belly and sporting a pretty good rack. Massage technique wasn't bad but not particulary skilled either. Even though I started roaming too early she kept at the massage, which I like. After the flip I offered $ and she took all her clothes off. I smelled my finger after checking under the hood and it opted to stay away from the wet bits. I got off the table and slid Jr between her cheeks to finish. I might have asked for a BBBJ instead but she already had him well oiled up. Standing behind her like I did she wasn't defensive about stopping any attempt at BBFS, so maybe she would have let me. Not with that smell I wouldn't. She worked out the hour with more massage and let me stay upstairs with her until the uber arrived to take me back to the airport.

MtnFunX
09-05-23, 10:03
It's been over a year but I used to enjoy this spot once in a while. Certainly not the hottest but easy to walk in and a decent experience overall. Then it seemed like Sofia was the only provider and I stopped going. Too much negotiation with her and her way comes across as a swindle. Not the vibe I enjoy. And she was the least attractive I had experienced there. It's good to hear there might be new providers.

With very little time until my flight I found Portland Health Center on google maps. They had just opened at 1000 and someone was available so into the uber I went. Lucy was older, a bit of a belly and sporting a pretty good rack. Massage technique wasn't bad but not particulary skilled either. Even though I started roaming too early she kept at the massage, which I like. After the flip I offered $ and she took all her clothes off. I smelled my finger after checking under the hood and it opted to stay away from the wet bits. I got off the table and slid Jr between her cheeks to finish. I might have asked for a BBBJ instead but she already had him well oiled up. Standing behind her like I did she wasn't defensive about stopping any attempt at BBFS, so maybe she would have let me. Not with that smell I wouldn't. She worked out the hour with more massage and let me stay upstairs with her until the uber arrived to take me back to the airport.

MammaryGlands
09-13-23, 17:51
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portland-me/female-escorts/asian/bbfsnew-sexy-girl-arrivebbbj92/269368970250

Anyone can confirm they offer BBFS?

DasConnington
09-14-23, 12:46
Don't mean to throw shade on anyone. [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=5710). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Throwing shade is exactly what you meant to do. Here's the thing, unless somebody is using your dick to fuck some chick bare just STFU about it.

I can't believe you have been a member for 19 years and never because a senior.

A2

DasConnington
09-15-23, 14:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

KwiKiwi
10-18-23, 11:00
Hey guys, took a small break from the scene but had some fun on a business trip so wanted to check back to see what's brewing locally. Saw this ad in STG but haven't seen any comments here or RM on it. I normally don't mind TOFTT if there's a business name but this seems to be avoiding that. If anyone has experience I'd love to hear https://skipthegames.com/posts/portland-me/massage/asian/best-massagenew-asian-617-407-/195961120903.

Nationalchamp
10-22-23, 08:16
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portland-me/female-escorts/asian/bbfsnew-sexy-girl-arrivebbbj92/269368970250

Anyone can confirm they offer BBFS?Was traveling to Harrisburg, PA recently and there was a sting / Rico case that bagged a group out of Orlando.

You can search the news and I'm not saying this group is in any way affiliated but seems a bit TGTBT.

On a side note, will be visiting Portland soon. Seems like a pretty dry scene.

Will do my best to toftt and report but feel free to PM me if you have a recommendation.

SnagglePop
11-23-23, 06:41
Tried this place last night because I couldn't find a solid review So I thought I would take one for the team. Not even a slight tease. She kept the towel on the whole time and there wasn't even a slight tease. 60 half hour and she wanted more after I got dressed and was heading out the door. The massage was just ok. Obviously not why I came. Stay away.

MaineMan99
01-14-24, 18:36
Visited twice in the last 2 weeks. Horrible English. No clue what the names even were. First was a Thursday afternoon about 6 pm and most recent was Friday at 5 pm.

Different girls each time. Typical. 5 HH. Very little teasing. Would actually be nice to get a decent massage but won't happen here. After 10 mins flip time. First time girl sat on table and wouldn't allow any roaming. She was taller and fairly attractive for a AMP. Last time she was older. Shorter. Nice rack but probably 50-60 (add 10 yrs for Asian age) but she stroked it and cleaned up. . 5 tip and on my way both times. May go back in a lunch but seems like they rotate frequently.

JsullyHot
02-26-24, 16:19
Saw a new AMP advertising on STG that popped up in the last few days, and since this area really needs a good option in this category, I found some time, popped a little blue pill and started driving to Portland to try it out. On the way, I called the number in the ad with about 30 minutes of driving left (just before noon) and got no answer. Voicemail system was not set up, so I tried a few more times and got nothing. Since I was already feeling the effects of my pharmaceutical preparation, I wasn't in the mood to drive all the way to Gorham at full staff just to find no open business and a free case of bluebells. So I rerouted to an Asian mystery box in a South Portland hotel and partook there. (I'll post a review in the Escort section.).

Here's the ad.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/portland-me/massage/asian/207-355-8495superb-servicebest/871447725299

If anyone has been to this new place (whose and looks like a very good prospect) please review. I might try again next week if they pick up the phone.

JoeMuckInFutch
04-17-24, 10:24
I had to be in the area and despite the mediocre reviews I stopped in last week just to see for myself. Looked like a nice, clean place. Older masseuse but really worked the knots out of my back, which was good and really needed. Standard, adequate finish with next to no OTC. She did not even close the door leading to or during the finish so I conclude that is probably all that is on the menu. $50hh and $40 tip; no negotiations just a "you take care of me?"