PDA

View Full Version : Craiglist Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Alamassage1
12-24-16, 08:57
In-Room (or home) Massage. W4 m (NOLA Metro) hide this posting.

You'd really like a massage. You just aren't sure if you want that experience to come to you.

The #1 reason most people want a massage is to relax. If you're like most people, you are likely: busy, tired, stressed and / or experiencing pain, and you NEED to kick back and relax!

If you haven't had a massage in a while, consider this: when you travel to an office for a massage after a typically hectic day, you (hopefully) achieve a state of deep relaxation. And then you have to get up, get dressed, fight traffic, get back to where ever, possibly take a shower to go right back out again. And by then I can promise that while the physical benefits may still be there, the general relaxation and that lovely, warm glow are gone.

The way I operate: You make an appointment, get off work, and have all that relaxation come to you, whether you are a local or in town visiting and looking to de-stress! You get a fantastic, professional massage from a licensed massage therapist, and while you relax and chill out afterward, I collect my things and leave you to it. Pretty dang awesome. .

Give it a try today. You will be delighted you did.

SWF, 38, Legitimate Massage Therapist.

**NOLA Metro (New Orleans, Kenner, Metairie, Harahan, Chalmette, New Orleans East areas) only, please. *.

Heywood2020
09-07-21, 20:09
Anyone seen this therapist? Any feedback?

https://neworleans.craigslist.org/hws/d/new-orleans-massages/7368209832.html