PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Upullandpay
03-11-11, 11:00
Covington was dead from 6 to 7 last night.

One Man
10-05-11, 16:30
Northern Ky (primarily Covington) action is well covered in OHIO. CINCINNATI. Streetwalker section. You just have to read through a lot of stuff about action in Cincinnati to get the occasional info on Northern Ky (primarily Covington). Most Covington street action is on Scott street between 7th and 12th street and Madison between 12th street and 7th street. I have occasionally found some action on Pike street and 8th street between Madison and Main street.

Be safe out there.

I remain just.

One Man

Driftwood69
12-10-11, 13:08
A friend shared that he met a blonde named Tiffany on Pike Street. About 5'5" with a nice 34D. She never talked compensation for her time, then waited until after the playtime, and let him decide the donation.5. He said he had an awesome time with her. Unrushed, GFE style. Only downside was a pouch of a belly.

Newbie 101
01-15-12, 12:32
For those who enjoy the SW game, proceed with caution in Covington. I could be wrong, but I took a stroll thru normal routes around 10am, today, and it appears there were two unmarked LEOs strategically positioned off to the side of a couple of the hot spots. Obviously if you know the girl a round-about is advised before the scoop. If she is new? . Proceed with caution.

Earlier this week, there was a sizzling BSW. I did a couple round-abouts, and she approached me at a traffic light asking the time and for a smoke. I obliged her request for both, and invited her into my ride, since it was cold out. She said it was her first time walking, never made one LE check. She said she was just out to make a little money. I asked her what her goal for the evening was. She said she didn't know and wanted me to tell her what was fair. NOPE!

. I drove her around the block and dropped her where I found her. If she was a SW, I might have just passed up a TGTBT. But, better that than a set of shiney bracelets! Haha!

Have Fun Be Safe.

CincyGuy56
05-01-14, 23:22
Any recent info anywhere? Surly Covington is not dead?

For those who enjoy the SW game, proceed with caution in Covington. I could be wrong, but I took a stroll thru normal routes around 10am, today, and it appears there were two unmarked LEOs strategically positioned off to the side of a couple of the hot spots. Obviously if you know the girl a round-about is advised before the scoop. If she is new? . Proceed with caution.

Earlier this week, there was a sizzling BSW. I did a couple round-abouts, and she approached me at a traffic light asking the time and for a smoke. I obliged her request for both, and invited her into my ride, since it was cold out. She said it was her first time walking, never made one LE check. She said she was just out to make a little money. I asked her what her goal for the evening was. She said she didn't know and wanted me to tell her what was fair. NOPE!

. I drove her around the block and dropped her where I found her. If she was a SW, I might have just passed up a TGTBT. But, better that than a set of shiney bracelets! Haha!

Have Fun Be Safe.

LeahIsHere2
07-23-14, 01:45
Any recent info anywhere? Surly Covington is not dead?I am from Covington my name is LeahIsHere2 and if you want a little info try driving down pike st in the morning early afternoon hours. I have heard that the local law enforcement has been trying to bust all the street walkers.

Madison Avenue is dead now because of them arresting all the girls. Hope you don't mind the info just trying to be helpful. Have a wonderful evening.

RunnerMan
10-29-14, 19:34
Is anyone around in NKY anymore?

JackJones1963
08-03-15, 17:55
Had a dream about a girl named Jennifer. She was a MILF that turn my head. A little on the bbw side but covers it well Her menu is open and she like to please Will repeat.

MuskieXavier
06-30-16, 12:27
Saw her around Pike street. 20 for in car BBBJCIM. Cute girl and fun.

Chill32
09-14-17, 11:06
Was out at the truck stop in Richwood the other night and was approached by a couple walkers. Looked like they were both high as a kite.

Not much to look at. I was like thanks but NO thanks!

Goinchad
01-28-18, 11:27
Saw her around Pike street. 20 for in car BBBJCIM. Cute girl and fun.Are they on Pike St only? Any little off rds next to it I should know? PM me the info please.

BigSkinnny1
01-29-18, 09:44
Where do you go in the Florence / Earlanger area.

Audi01
02-27-21, 14:26
Where are the hotspots / certain areas I should look?

ChadGoin
02-11-22, 13:57
Anything worth knowing out there? I haven't been out there in a while but if there is action I would like to check it out. PM me if you want.