PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Cincyjim
09-12-11, 15:47
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-lily-wellness/7940264

Bubba261
09-18-11, 23:48
http://cincinnati.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-lily-wellness/7940264Probably not long. Did you see their rates? One hour $80, two hours $60. Poor women are going to be exhausted doing all those 2-hour sessions!

James Doe69
09-19-11, 01:15
Probably not long. Did you see their rates? One hour $80, two hours $60. Poor women are going to be exhausted doing all those 2-hour sessions!I think that was 1/2 hr 60$. She typed 2/1 but hey no one said asian women were smart just suck alota dick

Dark Traveler
10-14-11, 07:07
Anyone know what the secret handshake is there? I visited last week and was shut down, but I know there is more to be had. PM me if you have had success there, I am happy to return the favor.

DogginUSA
12-07-11, 08:27
Guys I am staying in E'town for the next few days and could use some warmth on a cold night. I know its a long shot as this area seems to be devoid of any fun at all but I am hoping that someone will be nice enough and point me in the right direction. Ever get down to Nashville I am happy to hook yall up with info.

Funguy1464
12-07-11, 12:33
Guys I am staying in E'town for the next few days and could use some warmth on a cold night. I know its a long shot as this area seems to be devoid of any fun at all but I am hoping that someone will be nice enough and point me in the right direction. Ever get down to Nashville I am happy to hook yall up with info.Just go north15-20 miles on I-65 to Shepardsville where two of the better AMPs in the area are located

Golden3
01-15-12, 19:17
Had a nice visit at Lily Wellness this afternoon. In order to get a massage, you need to call in advance for an appointment. Sometimes they give massages only, and sometimes there is something extra. I don't know what makes it go one way or another. I was lucky today.

Stiffupper Lip
01-15-12, 23:15
OK. I am from Lexington area. And we don't have any massage parlors. However, there are two in Richmond. I have found the best way to get what you want is to ask a shaded question,"will I leave with a smile on my face?", or "will there be a happy ending?", or "are there options?". These are questions they get all the time, they may choose not to answer, or on the phone may tell you to ask again when you get there. Just don't be too blunt or graphic, if they are cops they most likely would have tried to get you to say something early in the process. Oh well, good luck. Stay safe.

Spriteboy
03-20-12, 14:04
I'm from Indy and headed to E'town this weekend. Is Shepardsville a good place to stop to relax? If so where is a good spot?

Sexygqbody
03-20-12, 20:20
I traveled through Maysville today and north of the city on the AA highway is a massage place in a truck stop. I did not have time to stop. Does anyone have any intel?

Upullandpay
04-05-12, 15:20
I traveled through Maysville today and north of the city on the AA highway is a massage place in a truck stop. I did not have time to stop. Does anyone have any intel?Took a drive down AA Highway to WV and on my way I stopped in the AMP in Maysville. Older lady about 50 or so was there working alone. Not secure or real privet. Where you Enter was inside the BP (NO LOCKED DOORS) Got undressed and was covered with a towel the whole time. Hands did wonder a little but left unhappy.

Massage 7.

Overall excrescence 5.

She did let your hand wonder a little,

Dark Traveler
04-18-12, 17:09
I want to repost this here for you N KY boys who can't get a rub and tug at your local parlor. Hope this helps.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3981-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1428561&viewfull=1#post1428561

LLA2951
05-11-12, 17:37
Lilly Wellness in Florence, KY is a legit massage business. It was Loyal Therapy in Erlanger that got busted the other day. Not Lilly Wellness.

SmlqqKing
07-04-12, 20:41
Took a drive down AA Highway to WV and on my way I stopped in the AMP in Maysville. Older lady about 50 or so was there working alone. Not secure or real privet. Where you Enter was inside the BP (NO LOCKED DOORS) Got undressed and was covered with a towel the whole time. Hands did wonder a little but left unhappy.

Massage 7.

Overall excrescence 5.

She did let your hand wonder a little, Just drove by was hoping it was something worth the time sad sad.

MyOwnIllness
10-13-12, 04:43
Just drove by was hoping it was something worth the time sad sad.No luck here either however I do have a buddy claims he left happy after his 2nd visit and. 25 tip.

JoMeek
11-06-12, 04:16
Does anyone know this lady over in Florence, Ky at Ultimate named Deanna?

Sexygqbody
11-06-12, 22:22
Does anyone know this lady over in Florence, Ky at Ultimate named Deanna?Deanna is very attractive and gives a great massage. However, extras are not available. She is more than worth the visit for the massage though.

JoMeek
11-07-12, 00:38
Deanna is very attractive and gives a great massage. However, extras are not available. She is more than worth the visit for the massage though.Thank you, yes she does. Did she ever flirt & tease you though?

Sexygqbody
11-11-12, 23:45
Thank you, yes she does. Did she ever flirt & tease you though?Oh yes. She is a big time flirt.

JoMeek
11-12-12, 00:16
Oh yes. She is a big time flirt.Does she ever hug like some of the other girls or is she a handshake lady with you?

Sexygqbody
11-15-12, 18:39
Does she ever hug like some of the other girls or is she a handshake lady with you?She flirts, but does not cross the line. At least not with me. If anyone else has, please let me know!

JoMeek
11-15-12, 22:49
She flirts, but does not cross the line. At least not with me. If anyone else has, please let me know!Sexygq, go pm if you would please.

Rodthickhammer
12-22-12, 03:07
Hey Meek, she's a decent masseuse, but a scorned flirt when you get to listen to her vent.

She don't even know me well and just wouldn't shut up about her men issues. I appreciate.

Her work but can do without all the crying.

MtheX
04-06-13, 00:51
She's definitely good, point blank. I saw her the other day and I did get a little tease and bump under the cover.

But nevermind extra. I think I would have gotten smacked if I had touched her back so I just ignored it. I don't know her so maybe if I keep going back.

She will loosen up some. Good tight hug afterwards though. Kinda cute.

MassageNky
05-10-14, 23:57
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

DonTheMon
12-18-15, 11:15
Got lucky and discovered A PLUS mp at a strip mall on USA 42. Excellent service by very attractive Korean lady. She spoke good English. Gave very good massage and told me to come back for more when the menu will expand. Told me to use rear entrance next time and bring more money. Did receive HE for low price.

TapThat
12-31-15, 23:17
Got lucky and discovered A PLUS mp at a strip mall on USA 42. Excellent service by very attractive Korean lady. She spoke good English. Gave very good massage and told me to come back for more when the menu will expand. Told me to use rear entrance next time and bring more money. Did receive HE for low price.Damage or damage expected?

DonTheMon
01-16-16, 14:13
Damage or damage expected?Returned to a plus accu in Florence and had a great time. Very attractive Korean beauty took care of me. Gave an excellent table shower and an outstanding massage. Really showed an interest in what she was doing. She spoke good English and like to talk while she did her work. The cost was 70 to get in. Extras are left up to you. Will make this place a regular stop when I go thru Florence. Will bring extra money with next time to see what might happen. Place located in strip mall on USA 42 behind a burger king.

DonTheMon
03-01-16, 10:58
Was in Florence again for business and decided to pay a return visit ti A PLUS accu on route 42. Once again. This place provided me with outstanding service. Real friendly lady took care of me from start to finish. Did not catch her name but she is the short one with big boobs. 45 years old and well experienced. She spoke very good English and we joked a lot before we got going. Massage was excellent. Then flip time which was great. Told me she offers absolutely everything on menu. And her menu includes BBFS. Was very glad I stopped in as I felt great when I left. She even felt obligated to lick me clean, swallow everything, and went into lengthy DFK. Total cost was 80 plus 80. I went to back door to get in. And left that way. This place is a regular stop for me and will continue to be.

TapThat
03-13-16, 22:03
Was in Florence again for business and decided to pay a return visit ti A PLUS accu on route 42. Once again. This place provided me with outstanding service. Real friendly lady took care of me from start to finish. Did not catch her name but she is the short one with big boobs. 45 years old and well experienced. She spoke very good English and we joked a lot before we got going. Massage was excellent. Then flip time which was great. Told me she offers absolutely everything on menu. And her menu includes BBFS. Was very glad I stopped in as I felt great when I left. She even felt obligated to lick me clean, swallow everything, and went into lengthy DFK. Total cost was 80 plus 80. I went to back door to get in. And left that way. This place is a regular stop for me and will continue to be.A plus, appears to be closed, as of two more in the Florence area.

XenoLith117
04-20-16, 09:15
Been lurking around on this site for a while and finally decided to create an account to contribute.

I had read good things about this place and decided to stop by on Monday. Even though it was my first time, I called ahead to schedule an appointment. When I got there I was greeted by mamasan. She pushed for only a hhr massage because "everyone was busy" and they had another appointment lined up. I only saw one other girl briefly walk out to get something then go back.

Anyways I proceeded with the hhr massage and I had never had someone walk on my back before so it was a neat experience. There was no flip, maybe because only a hhr, not sure. Overall the massage was good but a little pricey. I started to ask about when is a good time to come back and was told that she didn't know. Decent massage, really worked out some pain in my shoulders but the experience just felt cold and non-inviting.

That night I read on the Northern Kentucky forum that using the back entrance is better. So I decided I'd give it another go. Tuesday I stopped by again and proceeded to park in the back of the building. On Monday the back door was open a bit but Tuesday the back door was closed. OPEN sign was li in front so I didn't think much of it. I proceeded to get out the car and put some stuff in my trunk as per my usual routine and as I was closing my trunk and about to go knock on the back door. Out walks a LEO talking on his cell phone. I got back into my car and drove away.

So I think this place will be closed for a while. Sucks as my one experience was the best massage I have gotten from many AMP visits, albeit brief.

I know I'm new but I'd appreciate it if anybody could PM me where some good korean massage places are. They are a lot better quality than the Chinese massages I have gotten.

Chill32
12-15-16, 10:57
Anyone know if Nina resurfaced anywhere after they closed shop in Florence?

Goinchad
01-20-18, 12:47
Guys what's the word? This thread needs to be revived. I know there is a few AMP's in Florence but haven't even tried because I never have tried it before and I don't want to look like a fool. Any advice would help.

TapThat
03-19-18, 00:07
Visited awhile back, twice now. DIY only.

TapThat
03-19-18, 00:09
Not much to report, pretty lady, not a hint of extras or even DIY.

TapThat
03-20-18, 15:46
Went in and saw that the same young lady from Hong (on turfway), works here as well. Left as I knew what the end result was going to be and decided to save my funds.

Goinchad
05-29-18, 04:57
Went to Havana massage and got a massage by April across the street from wildwood inn first and got nothing but a massage. The second was at 8459-E on 42 in that little plaza with burger king and I thought there would be a HE or something but nothing! But great message with Tina. The last one was at Willow Acupuncture and same thing there as the other 2.

Now with that being said this was my first time to these places so maybe the were just being cautious but either way I knocked 3 out to get my feelers out there and if I had to pick which one might help you out after getting to know you is Havana. And I am saying maybe because I don't know.

ProoMan
06-01-18, 19:32
Went to Havana massage and got a massage by April across the street from wildwood inn first and got nothing but a massage. The second was at 8459-E on 42 in that little plaza with burger king and I thought there would be a HE or something but nothing! But great message with Tina. The last one was at Willow Acupuncture and same thing there as the other 2.

Now with that being said this was my first time to these places so maybe the were just being cautious but either way I knocked 3 out to get my feelers out there and if I had to pick which one might help you out after getting to know you is Havana. And I am saying maybe because I don't know.I saw Tina on rt 42 about a week ago. NO EXTRAS NO TEASING but a very good massage and a very nice cute young lady I will repeat.

TapThat
06-01-18, 21:44

Now with that being said this was my first time to these places so maybe the were just being cautious but either way I knocked 3 out to get my feelers out there and if I had to pick which one might help you out after getting to know you is Havana. And I am saying maybe because I don't know.Save some money-look at post in Cincy to save your funds. The places your reviewing have been reviewed in cincy section.

ProoMan
06-09-18, 14:13
Save some money-look at post in Cincy to save your funds. The places your reviewing have been reviewed in cincy section.Just an observation this page has not had Any update in week. Does anyone know it's back on line or scared to post.

TapThat
06-13-18, 21:35
Just an observation this page has not had Any update in week. Does anyone know it's back on line or scared to post.No one really post in the northern ky section as cincinnati is very active. And mpst the time it will cover this area as well. I am in the cincinnati section as most NKY are guys as well. Much better info to give and recieve.

TapThat
06-14-18, 22:37
Visited awhile back, twice now. DIY only.This now makes 3 times, this time-still DIY, but still a good massage. Aaked for 30 min. Said 30 dollars. Gave 40 and recieved no change. Gave massage, not there but 20 minutes. Then done. Went to leave. Asked for a tip. LOL. Gave 5 dollars.

Lesson learned. Bring exact amount next time.

Herum2
10-09-19, 09:13
Can any share info on ebony nikki saw her once standard finish any info on extras appreciated please pm.

Sheetz
10-10-19, 16:23
Went to Miyako a little over a month ago, and got poor service due to the provider being pissed at ole mamasan raking in $. She complained to over 20 minutes then tried ask for tip for a half assed handshake. So I decided to go down the road to sunrise. I have been here before got nothing but standard shake. But this time there was a new girl and she was very attractive. Late 30's maybe, lots of play and teasing. FIV for sure and tipped. 60. Will repeat because she pretty damn hot in my opinion.

TapThat
10-17-19, 10:28
Can any share info on ebony nikki saw her once standard finish any info on extras appreciated please pm.Nothing more than an HJ, BRA AND PANTIES. MPOPS, but that's it. Wish more was available.

TapThat
07-01-20, 00:02
D1 on 42 is closed.

Skeet Ulrich
06-08-21, 02:13
Saw a new place being advertised on body rubs map.

Anyone ventured out to check it yet?

http://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/203543.html

TapThat
06-08-21, 12:38

http://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/203543.htmlMost recent reports is legit. But YMMV.

AlanDodson
06-08-21, 13:30
Tried a few times. Couple times there was just a dude in there but one time I was eating lunch in the parking lot and a mid 40's lady was smiling at people in the parking lot and waving them in. Made me think more could happen but I didn't have time to partake.

http://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/203543.html

RubMania19
06-11-21, 16:44
I drove by here today. They were actually busy. There are at least two girls working there, as one was already with a client. Possibly three? The girl I spoke with did not speak English well, but said they are new. Under new management. The dude you speak of gone. Another buddy on here said same thing. I didn't try an appointment as I didn't have enough time for that, but they are apparently new. May give it a try this weekend, as this Alexandria location is closer to Cincinnati than the other NKY AMP's.

Tried a few times. Couple times there was just a dude in there but one time I was eating lunch in the parking lot and a mid 40's lady was smiling at people in the parking lot and waving them in. Made me think more could happen but I didn't have time to partake.

JustLookingZZZ
01-15-22, 07:11
Has anyone tried this AMP on Alexandria Pike? I was thinking about going here this weekend.

I drove by here today. They were actually busy. There are at least two girls working there, as one was already with a client. Possibly three? The girl I spoke with did not speak English well, but said they are new. Under new management. The dude you speak of gone. Another buddy on here said same thing. I didn't try an appointment as I didn't have enough time for that, but they are apparently new. May give it a try this weekend, as this Alexandria location is closer to Cincinnati than the other NKY AMP's.