PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
04-10-02, 01:32
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

J Jones
04-12-02, 14:02
Body Med Plaza on Brookhurst and Orange has been raided and is now closed. I know of one of the Korean girls (Kathy) who is now working in San Bernadino someplace. Off the Washington exit off the 215. I will be checking it out next week. I dont know what happened to Gucci and would like to know.

StreetSmart
04-15-02, 12:57
I could not help but note the number of people who have logged into this site. Obviously, there are a large number of people interested in this area and looking for information. I invite you to please register and share your information with others.

Good Hunting!

J Jones
04-20-02, 19:37
Help me out. When Body Med Plaza was busted last month I tracked down one of the girls and she gave me the story.
She was there when it happened and she said "4 or 5 of the guys were her old customers. She used to give them HJ. Just before the bust some guy tried to do the deed with her and her 6th sense said no. They let all of the girls off, but were looking for the owner. I was surprised to hear that LE will "test" out a place to see if they are legit. I have been doing this MP thing for many years and this is new to me. Let me know what you think. Also all you guys that are reading this section it sure would be nice to get your comments.

J Jones
04-21-02, 20:15
Just went to "Chiropractor & Massage" at 16505 Leffingwell Rd, 562-943-90933. Take 5 to Beach , go North and left on Leffingwell. Located just at Whittier and La Habra. Old lady is Sun, but she really knows how to play around with your butt hole. Looks 2/3 attitude 7/8. Usual 40 to get in and I gave 40 more. They are just starting up so I think their inventory of girls will expand.

Perv45
04-22-02, 10:41
Looking for Ami who used to work at the Masage Center on Katella. Anyone knows here she went, please post.

Pacific
04-24-02, 03:11
Has anyone visited that Roman Spa on Brookhurst and Lincoln? I used to be owned by an older caucasion woman but was bought out by some Vietnamese girls recently. I went there when the older woman was there. It has a nice jacuzzi in private rooms where you can sit and watch tv after getting a massage. I wonder if the new girls going any FS and sit in the Jacuzzi with you also?

There was also a massage place on Euclid between Lincoln and La Palma and right behind Pitt's BBQ resturant runs by some Vietnamese people. I had the best time there twice. Received a massage from a caucasion girl named J..... and she was absolutely gorgeous, a 10. She was 5'10 and had DD breasts. Long blond hair and about 21 years old. She gave me only a HJ but I got to suck on her titties. got her cell number. And the best was that I only gave her $20. Thinking about it, I need to give her a call tomorrow. Went back there next time and got a Vietnamese girl. Flipped up here dress and touch her titties but she wanted $200 so told her to go fuck herself.

Friendly
04-24-02, 19:37
Any chance for a name on the amp that you visited near Pitt's. I dont remember a place called pits so a name of the amp would help for looking it up.

Those DD's sound good ;)

Friendly

Bearded Clam
04-25-02, 14:03
Friendly,

I believe Pitt's is in regards to Chris N Pitt's BBQ.

cheshiredude
04-26-02, 00:27
Hey all,
this site has been very helpful so far and im hoping for a little more info. On Euclid is the place that you guys have mentioned with the white girl with the big tits. Kims Accupressure is the name, drove by it today to check out where it was located. Anybody have a recommendation for this place? Also to the poster who had his post what was the white girls name and do you know when she works. Im a breast guy but do not want to drive all the way to montclair to hook up with jennie. Does anybody else know any large breasted locals in this area?
Thanks again guys

sg3901
04-29-02, 20:00
Is Jenny a white girl? Where does she work and what hours? Thanks.

rockreptile
05-02-02, 19:00
hey guys.. answer this hypothetical senario.... a girl advertises as a massage therapist or whatever..... she comes to your house and you get a massage, but one thing leads to another and you have sex... then she leaves with no money exchanged.. and you later get an invoice for a massage... in general terms, it can obviously seem like prostitution... do you still think that kink of senario can lead to arrest and so forth from LE.?

Yodaman
05-03-02, 15:13
Rockreptile:

Busted? For what? Who caught you? How does LE even know about this? You just got lucky (depending on the bill), massage services are completly legal, If you happend to get more, and it was not in exchange for mony...good on you man!

Sex between consenting adults is still legal as long as you don't pay for the sexual services, even in this sexually repressed country!

My question...where do I sign up for this hypothetical service?

rockreptile
05-03-02, 17:49
i don't know... but i was just fantasizing about that business setup, to find out if that kind of thing would be legal... i mean.. even though an invoice would say it's for a massage, we know that the money would be for the massage and sex. the only difference would be the location of the massage and sex, as apposed to a massage parlor and paying for it then and there.

HoMaster
05-04-02, 01:25
Rockreptile - What are you smoking?

Just curious.

tinmen
05-04-02, 18:36
I was just interested in knowing if there are still some fine SW in harbord blvd. Whether is in Anaheim or costa mesa. Please inform, if times are what it used to be at least a year ago.

I usually hit the pomona area and I always post what's going on overther. All the massage parlor here were shut down as you probably know. Anyways there is a good one in Upland.
Late.

HarleyDude
05-05-02, 01:32
What's up with Massage 2000 on Brookhurst? I was there a couple times last week and had to leave the place was so busy. Did see a white girl Kim there. Anyone been to this place? I have been there like 3 times about a year ago with no luck.

Harleydude

Billy
05-06-02, 12:27
I been to massage 2000 three times hoping to get something. I saw a couple hot asians inside but always had Kim, the white chick. My thinking was if she saw me several times she would ease up. But no such luck, average massage and no extra's. She just says done and walks out the door, leaving you laying there. To bad. I been thinking about tring one of the asian ladies. Also give Mimi a try. Find info in OC section, indendant, asian, 30 yrs old, hot looking, incall only and you will not be let down.

Bobby Bear
05-08-02, 01:49
hey hobbyists,

I have tried this Mimi lady in OC; well, I have to tell you this. She is NOT 30 years old. She is 45 years old. She is mechanical, slightly hurried, stand offish, robotic, need I say more ??
On 2 of the 3 visits to her, she just HAD to answer that GOD***N cell phone !! Geezuz !!
There was only a short time BJ involved on the FIRST visit (maybe 1-2 minutes at best), no more BJ's subsequently thereafter; the sex was mechanical also. No variety. Geez, and I am the adventurer type too. What a let-down !!
I gave this lady three tries, and to no avail. Sorry, I am sure she is a nice gal. I paid her very well, and the service was substandard. Sorry, I am not giving her the raves that others are. I won't be returning and would never recommend her. You can get more bang for your buck somewhere else. Some of those OC girl's think they are in Beverly Hills or something. Pew.

Bobby Bear
05-08-02, 11:56
Tommy,

You are correct; geez, you crack me up. Yes, a lot of guys out there still need to remember that dipping th ole' candle is not GFE. LOL
Anyway, yes, that sounds like exactly the same girl. She is 45 years old. Remember, she is Vietnamese or Thai, something like that; they have a different skin pigment and look younger, longer because of it.
If I remember correctly, she lives right next door to a post office (small), on Commonwealth ? She had me park in their lot the first visit. It was a studio apt., very messy. She said she only uses that place for the dates, and only up until about 9PM; my last visit with her was around 11 or 11:30. I originally got her number from a post by "pablosails".
She figured since she lived in Fullerton, she could ask Beverly Hills rates. Too bad, really.
Like I said, she is nice,....................BUT

Depraved
05-13-02, 14:15
Hey Tommy and Bobby Bear,

Thanks for the informative posts about this Mimi girl that *too* many people seemed to be recommending. I tried to meet up with her as well, but something got lost in the communication and I ended up getting stood up in front of a 711 where she said she would meet me.
Age isn't that big of a deal for me so long as she's attractive. How was she as far as physical looks went? I too felt that her initial quote of $150 for the hour seemed too high. I mean, with all the reviews other people had been giving her, I'd have thought that she was at least a cut above the others as far as pricing went. Maybe it was a good thing that I was stood up by Mimi after all.
I can't stand how most of these working girls act like Jekyl and Hyde when trying to hussle your money. They say all sorts of lame shit, promising you the time of your life JUST so you'll hand them your $$$. The forget that some well-placed TLC will garner them much more business and better customers in the long run.

Stillsmokin
05-14-02, 14:00
Hey Brothers, Whats up with the amp on lincoln, theres a lot of nice trim, but when I made my move, they just gave my $40 back to me. The girl was like, "what were you expecting" and asking leading questions, so I didn't stick around. I got a real uncomfortable felling, like LE was giving me a massage. What's the deal, can LE do that kind of thing?

rodeorider
05-14-02, 14:55
Stillsmokin, which AMP on Lincoln. I been to the one at 1800 block a bunch of times, always hoping "this would the time". Well it never was time. Ok massage and no finish. I never had the idea they were LE though. There used to this chick working the door, very petite and cute, I always wanted her but she just took the money.

cheshiredude
05-14-02, 18:19
Hey all,
Ive seen this girl walking down harbor blvd twice now and shes smoking. Wears glasses so could not see her eyes buy shes fairly short 5'4 5'5 with these great tits. Wore low cut shirt both times and as yesterday was a hot day i could see the sweat on those breasts as she walked. Been with other people both times ive seen her, looks asian or maybe hsipanic not sure with those glasses. Blond / brown hair. Anybody else seen her? Anybody with any experience?

Bobby Bear
05-15-02, 04:03
Tommy,

Check your email; I sent you a nice note. Thanks for the feedback. I couldn't believe all of the posts on that Mimi also. What a let down. Remember guys, quantity (number of posts) does not always mean quality. Stay safe, watch your back(s), or your mirror(s).

StreetSmart
05-18-02, 02:35
Your hypothetical situation of being billed at a later date for sex does seem to break any law. I believe that having sex isn't illegal. Nor is having sex for consideration (consideration being either money, property or services). If for example, if lady you take out for dinner, a show and later drinks decides to reward you with a romp in the hay, does that mean she is a prostitute? Since the law can determine intent... sex for consideration is impossible to enforce. So prostutition isn't illegal. What is illegal is pandering or soliciting sex for money.
In you example, there wan't any solicition. The after-the-fact invoice could be for the massage only. It is impossible to prove otherwise, unless the bill specifies it was for sexual services... and even then, I do not believe anything illegal has occured.
Go figure!

Stillsmokin
05-30-02, 17:40
I am so tired of driving all the way down to Santa Ana or Westminister, Is'nt there any fs amps around like Buena Park or Stanton, Mabey Anahiem, Anybody got any good ones?

rockreptile
05-30-02, 19:29
sorry. don't have any info. haven't been to one yet. been reading this site and asking some questions to get the info and where to go.. haven't had the nerve to go to one yet.. plus been tight on money the past 2 months... what cross streets are a couple of amp fs in santa ana?.. i work close to santa ana.

Stillsmokin
05-31-02, 20:23
I heared a girl just got busted because of some of our posts...
Brothers, I have got to say, LE is here and they have got to go. This is a total invasion of our privacy. These girls arent really soliciting, we are their network. But LE ain't got the balls to stand up to us, We are no longer "johns," but Hobbiests. We are more organized, inteligent and go about commiting our infractions in a way that usually goes undetected, we're good! Now that LE is mismatched, their picking on the girls.
I say LE needs to pull his head out of his arse, and concentrate on violent crime, or crimes involving loss of property, because as I see it, LE is serving none and protecting themselves.

By the way, Check out Tiffany, at T4NN!N6, Those nipples are Long, like more than an inch, at first I was like ?What the?, But after I grabbed that ass, when she was cowgirl and sat up, thos nipples felt kinda good rubbin all up on my chest.

CJerk
06-01-02, 20:04
Stillsmokin,

You told us a girl got busted by LE because of info from our board, but you did not tell us how they did it. Are you sure she got busted? We need more info so we can either confirm it or dispell it. If it is true, the info will help us cater more to avoid obvious detection. Tell us the story.

Be safe,

CJ

HarleyDude
06-06-02, 00:54
Anyone know of any MP's with cute white chicks that at least provide HJ's in Anaheim or surrounding areas? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
Harleydude

thor
06-06-02, 15:31
Harleydude, you should be in business with a place on Chapman in Orange, right next to the 55 Freeway, on the right hand side. They are in a small 1 story complex, that is next to [Petco-?], but between the 55 and Petco. I think that they are the 3rd or 4th business in from the street, facing the 55. They have a variety of ladies, including white. Door fee is $40, + another $30-40 for tip. No FS, although you may get lucky. They do allow your fingers, and mouth to wander, with no problems. As a bonus, the massage is good as well.

medicannes
06-06-02, 23:47
Thor,
Do you mean the place on Katella next to Petco. Could not find anything on Chapman and the 55. There is a place on Chapman near the "57" in the back but I don't think this is the place you are referring to.

I've been to that one, near the 57, I think the address is 2050 or something like that. $60, massage, nothing else. Ok Massage. AMP. Legit at this point. Let me know if you mean Katella between Petco and the 55. Thanks.
M

CJerk
06-07-02, 16:29
Thor,

There is also a Petland on Chapman just west of the 55 in Orange. It is across the street from a Chevy dealership. Are you talking about that one?

CJ

Originally posted by thor
Harleydude, you should be in business with a place on Chapman in Orange, right next to the 55 Freeway, on the right hand side. They are in a small 1 story complex, that is next to [Petco-?], but between the 55 and Petco. I think that they are the 3rd or 4th business in from the street, facing the 55. They have a variety of ladies, including white. Door fee is $40, + another $30-40 for tip. No FS, although you may get lucky. They do allow your fingers, and mouth to wander, with no problems. As a bonus, the massage is good as well.

thor
06-07-02, 17:43
Sorry guys, it must be on Katella facing the 55. I know how to get there, but I think I got Chapman & Katella mixed up. At least 2 or 3 months ago, it was fine. It is on the South side of the street, directly facing the 55.

thor
06-08-02, 17:39
Exact address is 1920 E Katella-D. Good luck!

Perv45
06-09-02, 21:08
It appears that an asian chick advertised in one of the papers. She would meet guys one place and take them to her apt. As it is reported, LE called her, made an appointment and she brought him to the apt. Upon entry, he busted her and 3 more of these brave defenders of the law jumped on her too. It seems this 5' tiny girl was an major threat to the cops saafety and life. Anyway, one of the cops mentioned that he got a lead on her from this board.

Originally posted by CJerk
Stillsmokin,

You told us a girl got busted by LE because of info from our board, but you did not tell us how they did it. Are you sure she got busted? We need more info so we can either confirm it or dispell it. If it is true, the info will help us cater more to avoid obvious detection. Tell us the story.

Be safe,

CJ

HarleyDude
06-10-02, 12:26
Originally posted by thor
Exact address is 1920 E Katella-D. Good luck!

I've been there b4. The place has been closed for the last few weeks. I called and they have a message saying they have a grand opening tomorrow 12p-9p. Will have to check them out again.
Harleydude

classic
06-13-02, 18:37
Hello I am heading to Anaheim next week on a convention, and staying in the Fullerton area. Are there any active massage centers that anyone can recommend in either area. Thanks.

By the way, there is a massage parlor that was on Katella in a strip mall a few years ago, I am not sure of the intersection, but it was on the way to Beach Blvd, but not quite that far. Might have been on Euclid or something. Sorry my directions are a little off. It wouldbe on your right hand side if you were heading on Katella toward Beach Blvd. Were there any comments on that place, if it is still around, or what type of massage they do there. Sorry can't remember the name, but was always curious.

Perv45
06-17-02, 15:24
That might be the Massage Center. They went straight! The nice girls that used to work there have been replaced by those that attempt to stand 3' from the table while massaging.

****Update: Went by yesterday and they are closed!

Originally posted by classic
Hello I am heading to Anaheim next week on a convention, and staying in the Fullerton area. Are there any active massage centers that anyone can recommend in either area. Thanks.

By the way, there is a massage parlor that was on Katella in a strip mall a few years ago, I am not sure of the intersection, but it was on the way to Beach Blvd, but not quite that far. Might have been on Euclid or something. Sorry my directions are a little off. It wouldbe on your right hand side if you were heading on Katella toward Beach Blvd. Were there any comments on that place, if it is still around, or what type of massage they do there. Sorry can't remember the name, but was always curious.

HarleyDude
06-18-02, 00:07
Originally posted by medicannes
The place on 1920 Katella has new ownership, it turns out. Went to visit and it is a mess there, in terms of organization. Many men waiting for appointments. Basically $40 1/2 $60 1 hour. Owner is a very thin Korean woman, kind of rushed. You sign in, have to fill out a form with your personal info (you never put personal info on these forms) and a doctor must see you before you go in. Saw several asian women, some white, young and old, hanging around. Very small place. High massage tables, no head rest so a massage is not that comfortable. Stay away from the room near the restroom, I mean, right next to it. The music from the small cd player will not mask the flush sound. All the guys I saw there were white. Some wearing official looking tshirts from county organizations. Looks legit at this point. Call ahead for massage appointment.
M

Went there earlier today before I went on my quest on Harbor for SW's. Saw white chick chelsea. Very nice hand job. Place is a little unorganized. Was waiting for her in lobby with another cust...we were both kinda laughing at how un-organized they seem to be. After massage, used the restroom and I could here the people in the next room. Seems like the girl was ticklish...not sure what was going on there :)
40 for the 1/2 + 20 tip for HJ.

Harleydude

Again77
06-27-02, 04:14
Been reading this forum for some time now. Was a regular at Body Med Plaza in Anaheim on Brookhurst at Orange Avenue. Saw both Helen and Kathy. Anyone know where they are now? I read that one of the ladies is now in San Bernadino. Which one? Also, what happened to Acropolis on Euclid in Anaheim? I was a regular of Rosie's, a Vietnamese woman, short and very quiet but very nice. If anyone has any information, please post or email me at again77@hotmail.com. Visited Kim's on Euclid in Anaheim just south of La Palma a few months ago. Had an older asian woman who massaged so hard it really hurt, said it was supposed to hurt if it was going to help. And that's all I got. Pain. Also, many years ago in Newport Beach there was a young woman by the name of Adrienne. I think she worked at Tropical Touch, or something like that. I heard she had a baby and moved to Texas then returned to So Cal. She used to work with a blonde woman, sorta tall. Good looking, both of them. I remember there was a Judy who owned the place, but there was also Adrienne and the other tall blonde. Any info on those gals would be greatly appreciated. It's a real bummer when a regular gets away. I hate starting the entire process over again. Oh, also a woman named Denise. She worked at a place called Suite E also in Newport Beach. She was a bit overweight but a great personality and spirit. Hope you guys can help.

Asian_Pimp
06-27-02, 14:11
Does anyone know where are all the good Hostest Clubs are? A few months back, I went to this Hostest Club in City of Industry. I got this HOT looking hispanic chic (looks = 7-8, body = 9, attitude =10) and she gave me a CBJ for 30 minutes and then I ate her out for 30 minutes. All of that was only $45 + $27 for the house. This place got shut down, So I was wondering if anyone of you can tell me where are I can get some of those action in Hostest Clubs. Please email me thanks xoxo_boy@yahoo.com

Personally, I think Hostest Clubs are one the best and safest places to get some action.

Taxman
06-29-02, 21:48
Does anyone know of a safe house or MP at Montery Park / Alhambra Area?

Perv45
07-05-02, 21:25
Originally posted by DeadManWaking
Hi,

I am looking for a provider named Amy (she also used Jacky) that worked a MP in Anaheim on Brookhurst, between Lincoln and Ball. She is Vietnamese and is awesome. Any info where she might be now? The old AMP is closed up, but was there in early 2001.

Email me at hotanaon@hotmail.com if you know where she's working now.

I wonder if that was the same Amy who used to work at the MassageCenter on Katella west of Euclid. Really nice, sweet, petite. She quite there about 6 months ago and th eplace is closed now. I'd love to find her again, even just to spend time with her.

pablosails
07-09-02, 18:40
Did anybody get a chance to sample Terri while she was visiting from Sac.

Please report.

TIA

Pablosails

Pacific
07-17-02, 01:32
If you are talking about Maxim Tanning Place, I went there to see what's going on and the door was locked, although the neon lights were on. I tried to call it a couple of time about a week apart and both times, answering machine picked up. I'm curious myself to find out what's up?

Again77
07-26-02, 14:38
Hey, does anyone know what ever happened to the girls from Acropolis, especially Rosie. The phones been disconnected for some time although I never saw anything in the papers about a bust. Any help would be appreciated. Email me at again77@hotmail.com

tifftang2002
07-28-02, 17:05
hh

ElPasoGentleman
08-07-02, 23:53
I'll be arriving and staying near the Anaheim convention center this weekend. I won't have a car and I'm wondering if there are any good Asian massage parlors nearby. If so, what's the quality and price? Any quick help would be greatly appreciated.

Things are nice in Juarez across the border. If any of you gents care for more info, please contact me at
jdthomas00@msn.com

hard4asains
08-11-02, 11:24
Originally posted by pacific
Jonesj:
the place on 2516 Lincoln, any goodies?
coffee is one of the asain girls,shes good

Again77
09-12-02, 01:29
Hello and welcome back. I'm looking for Rosie formally of Acropolis on Euclid. Any info on where she might be? Please email me at again77@hotmail.com or just post info here on the board. Thanks.

Yodaman
09-12-02, 11:05
Hey! Hard4asians

It it safe to assume that you like cream in your Coffee?

Sorry,,,I couldn't resist.

Bert2002
09-12-02, 12:20
Hey Pablo - is Mimi still around? Can you tell her to drop me an email, thanks - Bert2002@operamail.com

Originally posted by pablosails
Oh ya babe, Yodaman is back!

Pablosails

Nidhogg69
10-09-02, 00:27
Any help for an out-of-towner for a reasonable place? Not looking to drop tons of money, just a reasonably decent massage with some extras. Any details are appreciated - read up on some "TANNING" place but don't know location?

Hammer_G
10-09-02, 04:38
I moved from Texas. Since Harry Hines (Dallas) was cleaned up by the police, I had picked up working girls in the bar (or pub). No need to make the decision so quickly. Take your time to find the right girl.
I am tired of cruising on the street for nothing. In LA area, is any bar (or pub) where you can pick up working girls ?

Asain_Ucker
10-12-02, 09:13
Originally posted by Yodaman
Hey! Hard4asians

It it safe to assume that you like cream in your Coffee?

Sorry,,,I couldn't resist.
yodaman,
hard4asains is now asain_ucker, i've been putting lots of cream in that coffee. u been back to that OA lately?

DeadManWaking
12-13-02, 03:25
Originally posted by Perv45
I wonder if that was the same Amy who used to work at the MassageCenter on Katella west of Euclid. Really nice, sweet, petite. She quite there about 6 months ago and th eplace is closed now. I'd love to find her again, even just to spend time with her.

Hey Perv45, email me. We gotta track this girl down.

hotanon@hotmail.com

Again77
12-20-02, 01:53
Hey guys, any info on the two new MP's that opened up on Brookhurst near the old Midnght Massage place, and the other fun places since closed down? These new places are advertising in the OC Register and I was hoping to try one out. But not until I hear a review. Tell me, fun or boring? If you don't want to post in case of LE please email me. Thanks.

Again77@hotmail.com

Again77
12-20-02, 04:35
Massage 2000 - SAVE YOUR MONEY! The girls are so full of themselves and snooty and want hundreds of dollars just to smile at you! Stay away!

Roman Spa - Never got passed the front window - was scared away by a woman who looked like my grandmother who said she would give me a great massage!

The place that advertises for Julie at $45 for the hour. Again, scared away by an old woman when I once entered. Seems legit although I've heard it can be different if you invest a lot of time and money. Why bother?

There was one MP on Lincoln and I met the masseuse only once but never tried her. It was between Gilbert and Magnolia, I think. Very low key but I thought it was a bit pricey. Drove by the other day and the unit was for lease. Any info on that place? Relocated, busted, or what? Anaheim LE is coming down hard on these places. You'd think there wasn't much else for them to do.

Others I've tried:

Fullerton, Orangethorpe and the 57. Was very leary because they had an autographed 8x10 of Wally George in the lobby. (Let's not get political guys, it was just wierd, that's all.) Signed up for 1 hour and got nothing. Never returned. Should have listened to my first insticts.

Paradise on Chapman just east of Brookhurst. Another disappointing waste of my hard earned cash.

Kim's Accupressure on Euclid, north of Lincoln across from Anaheim Marketplace - What a waste! Even the massage was painful! No kidding! She hurt my neck and I walked out of there sore! I thought I was on the James Kennedy Experiment show or something. STAY AWAY FROM KIM'S, unless you enjoy dry pain.

Chiro Body Care, on Chapman in Orange. North side of street. Don't bother. Nice girl, very young and chatty, but nothing else.

Happy Day Spa, Bolsa Avenue, Midway City or Westminster. Had a big Bulgarian woman who talked sexy throughout the entire massage and I got diddley! She asked for my phone number when I was getting dressed and I couldn't imagine why. It was strange. She got me pumped up with her sexy stories and then nothing! Weird.

Whittier Chiro, Leffingwell Street. Yes. If you don't mind mid to late thirty year old asians, you'll have fun. Although I've never tried the really old one named Leah (she seems to be in her 50's).

And lastly, definitely lastly, I will continue to remind everyone, STAY AWAY FROM NEWPORT BLVD IN COSTA MESA, especially any place with the Mind over Muscle theme, or whatever! Again, all run by a conniving switch and bait, greedy woman named Lynne who learned the ropes working at the old Newport Beach places. She runs several ads in the OC weekly promising beautiful young playmates, etc. Don't believe it. Read some previous posts in the OC section. Save your money.

I guess that's all for now. I hope I've saved you guys a little cash through my trial and errors. Good luck.

medicannes
12-23-02, 00:31
How right you are, brother. I agree about what you said and will add the following
1. Julie at $45 is legit. The one that advertises in the OC Register. Older is right. Nothing special.

2. Roman Spa, I ran out of there, got my money back, with a similar experience. Swinging doors on the rooms. You can jacuzzi if you want. Who would want to.

3. Chiro Body Care on Chapman. Pure tease. Bad $60 massage. Stay away.

4. The Newport Blvd places were the worst. Terrible massage, loud music, a total rip off. No extra services and a lousy massage. What a rip! Run by the same lady who knows how to rob you. I went in for a massage and the girl left the room about 5 times and I complained. No refund given. No tip, obviously.

5. Happpy Day is a miserable place. Cute ladies but a lousy attitude.

6.Thanks about Whittier Chiro. Will stay away. Not interested.

8. 408 S Beach. Legit, ok $50 massage. Also advertises in the OC Register

9. There is a Sheri who advertises in the OC Weekly and the OC Register and her number is in the 562 area code. This is a trippy experience. $100 total for a HJ and to see her breasts. And she is ugly, very very fat and droppy breasts. Sometimes you gotta but will never do again. She also advertises in the Long Beach Telegram. Stay away!

10. 5962 Westminister. Not good. A bad HJ and a scary place. Run by the mafia?

Any other places in Whittier that are interesting? I saw some places on Beach Blvd in Whitter as well.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Again77
[i]Massage 2000 - SAVE YOUR MONEY! The girls are so full of themselves and snooty and want hundreds of dollars just to smile at you! Stay away!

etc

Again77
12-23-02, 01:41
Medicannes: Now that's the kind of post I like to read. It saves me time and money, not to mention embarrasment to me and/or the lady who became a maseusse because of some naive ad she read about "healing" somebody. No disrespect to the legit professionals out there, they do their job and very well, I'd imagine. But when someone places an ad in the "adult section" of a leading newspaper and advertises "young, beautiful, friendly ladies" I hope they don't expect to be taken as legit. Misleading ads cause wasted time and money for everyone, even LE.

Now, does anyone know of any bars where we can find scantily clad babes who will treat us to a trip 'round da world! I've been to the Viet coffee houses and the babes are really hot, but obviously untouchable. I've been reading about them on the board (funny, not much lately about those places) and still can't figure them out. The overhead must be very high and all they offer is coffee and cake? What, no punch and party favors? How about streamers? Does anyone know what the heck is going on in those places?

Bearded Clam
12-23-02, 03:03
Originally posted by Again77
I've been to the Viet coffee houses and the babes are really hot, but obviously untouchable. I've been reading about them on the board (funny, not much lately about those places) and still can't figure them out. The overhead must be very high and all they offer is coffee and cake? What, no punch and party favors? How about streamers? Does anyone know what the heck is going on in those places?

I heard that the women in the coffee shops do party, BUT (and this is a BIG BUT) there is some secret positioning thing you do with your lighter or something like that. This lets them know you want to party. Can anyone verify this at all? Part of it? Any of it?

Thanks and Happy Holidays All.

-BC

Edward Appleby
12-23-02, 15:22
Fullerton, Orangethorpe and the 57. Was very leary because they had an autographed 8x10 of Wally George in the lobby. (Let's not get political guys, it was just wierd, that's all.)

That is funny. I don't think I could do the deed in a place after seeing an 8x10 of Wally in the lobby, even if services were offered. I'd need an hour just to collect myself.

Arandy
12-28-02, 12:55
Originally posted by Bearded Clam
I heard that the women in the coffee shops do party, BUT (and this is a BIG BUT) there is some secret positioning thing you do with your lighter or something like that. This lets them know you want to party. Can anyone verify this at all? Part of it? Any of it?

Thanks and Happy Holidays All.

-BC

This is interesting...I will need to buy a lighter then since I don't smoke. BC, have you had any luck with those viet fish sauce using those lighter coding??

Bearded Clam
12-28-02, 15:46
Originally posted by AMPGuest
This is interesting...I will need to buy a lighter then since I don't smoke. BC, have you had any luck with those viet fish sauce using those lighter coding??

AMP,

Nope. Haven't tried. Just what I heard from a Viet friend. I couldn't tell if he was just messing with me or for real. Either way, good luck to any who try.

-BC

AMP101
12-31-02, 02:57
Long-time reader, first time poster.
Have learned a lot from the posts here, and I hope to add my .02 as I go along. Anaheim is DEAD -- apparently LE has nothing better to do, like deal with gang activity, etc., than harass innocent folks trying to do what people do. Been everywhere from Downey to SJC with varied results.

If my analysis of Anaheim is incorrect, I welcome your comments.

OCcoach
12-31-02, 21:22
You are correct in your analysis of Anaheim. The places that are open give lousy service and you will usually be disapointed.

AMP101
01-09-03, 03:37
New place in Anaheim, Angels Acu. A phone call reveals they're only open until 7:00 p.m. Being a relative rookie, does this usually indicate probable legitimacy?

Also, a couple of visits to Lincoln in the past six months yielded a .500 batting average. Probably best to stay away -- not good enough odds as far as I'm concerned.

Back to SJC, I guess.

Edward Appleby
01-09-03, 17:10
For what it's worth...

Several months ago, there was a thread related to this on the San Diego board. One of the posters claimed that he knew how to get service at the OC places. I contacted him by e-mail and he told me the key was to go to the coffee shop several times to establish yourself. Having done that, the signal for action was to turn your coffee cup upside-down (as was also mentioned recently on the OC board).

I couldn't get much info from the guy other than that. He wouldn't specify any place in particular, nor did he give details about the level of service, tip, etc.

I never followed up on it, though the rumored Vietnamese coffee shop thing has been an interest of mine for years now. I don't want to show up at these places by myself and be the lone whitey drinking coffee, especially if it's not a sure thing.

Originally posted by Bearded Clam
AMP,

Nope. Haven't tried. Just what I heard from a Viet friend. I couldn't tell if he was just messing with me or for real. Either way, good luck to any who try.

-BC

Tifosi
01-09-03, 17:37
Originally posted by AMP101
New place in Anaheim, Angels Acu. A phone call reveals they're only open until 7:00 p.m. Being a relative rookie, does this usually indicate probable legitimacy?

Also, a couple of visits to Lincoln in the past six months yielded a .500 batting average. Probably best to stay away -- not good enough odds as far as I'm concerned.

Back to SJC, I guess.

AMP101,

This place is legit.

Tifosi

TheMole
01-10-03, 00:07
For what is worth, these places all serve them coffee in glasses...

Originally posted by Edward Appleby
...the signal for action was to turn your coffee cup upside-down (as was also mentioned recently on the OC board).

TheClient
01-10-03, 04:26
Amp101,

Haven't had any luck in Anaheim. Have you found a place in SJC? The few I've seen didn't look very promising...That area seems to have self-service at best...

Edward Appleby
01-10-03, 05:45
If you're attempting to make a smart point friend, I'm afraid I've missed it. Can you reveal to me the law of physics which prevents glasses from being turned upside-down?

Originally posted by themole
For what is worth, these places all serve them [sic] coffee in glasses...

Pacific
01-10-03, 21:26
Let me clear up the Viet Coffee shop theories. Girls who work at these places can be compared to strippers who work at strip joints. From time to time, you can find a girl who would go home with you and provide you with services you are looking for. Majority of these girls are not what you think. They might go out with you after work if they like you but don't expect her to stay for breakfast.
If you want to find these girls after work, you can find them at Sharks in Costa Mesa dancing. If 2-3 girls who are very attractive are together, you can bet they work at coffee shops. I was at Sharks last Friday and let me tell you, I recognized many familiar faces.

AMP101
01-11-03, 02:01
Well, client, I've seen this word all over the board -- respect. 5 and CamCap worked for me, once they got to know me (2nd visit). Only open til 8 though. It took a little coaxing, but got past the self-serve barrier. The one that had five names listed in the Register has apparently been closed down -- either that or it was just closed over the holidays (or closes well before 6:30, not the 8 that shows in the Reg.

Heading to IE this weekend, since OC action seems to be at an all-time low.

AMP101
01-11-03, 18:40
Also (and this is obvious), self-service = no tip. Anyone who tips a provider for "just being in the room" a la Evangelist Jimmy has more problems to work through than finding the right place.

Dirty Sanchez
01-14-03, 15:49
Amp101,

The 5 names place is still open, went there Sat. and saw an old grandma type. Anyone better working there?

AMP101
01-15-03, 01:47
If 5 names is still open, their ad is gone out of the Register. Grandma, eh? It's a good thing they don't advertise "young" staff. But this thread is getting off-track. This is supposed to discuss Anaheim, not SJC.

If anyone turns up anything in Anaheim (which is like pulling teeth), please share.

yellowfin
01-16-03, 23:41
Pacific,

You are comedy.....All girls that are attractive at Shark Club do not work at Coffee Houses. C'mon man it's Orange County! Hotties are everywhere.

shredder
02-05-03, 14:58
Anyone try Angel's Accupressure on Brookhurst?

AMP101
02-07-03, 23:38
The word is out -- this place is legit. No action, no chance, no way, no how. I wish -- practically within walking distance.

AMP101
02-22-03, 18:38
UPDATE:
Angels, Massage 2000, and Roman are all legit.
Kim's Acu is legit.
All other Brookhurst locations are gone.
SW action is non-existent, even on old dependable Lincoln and/or Beach. EVen Disneyland is buried since Adventure went up.
Lincoln A(?)MP is still there, but hit or miss.
Euclid A(?)MP is GONE.
Anyone tried 2054 from the Reg?
"Voted Best in Town"? What's THAT all about?
Sorry if this post raised anybody's hopes here in Anaheim, but was hoping beyond hope that there's some new intel out there. Even a decent incall would be great at this point -- I'm tired of travelling to support the habit.

HELP!!! Thanks in advance.

Member #2157
02-23-03, 19:52
Angels is NOT legit.

Helen will give you a BBBJ, Angela will give you a HJ, 40 tip for either.

Three X
02-23-03, 23:36
Angel's place is legit don't waste your money there! Your only going to disrepect those ladies like I did on accident.

kramer
02-23-03, 23:39
Angels' on Brookhurst? I took one for the team and embarrased myself. Legit as you'll get. Stick to the "normal" AMPS over in Inglewood.

PurpleNGold
02-23-03, 23:43
RE: Angel's

That's 4 votes saying legit and one saying extras are available. This is confusing.

Yodaman
02-24-03, 12:58
Most that have been to Angels on Brookhurst would confirm that it is Legit, as always YMMV, but I would save my money for a sure thing!

azroadhog
02-24-03, 13:48
I got a referral from my PPO for acupuncture treatments at Angles. My doctor gave them high recommendations and this is in a medical complex on Brookhurst. Went three times and was scared to death the first time I saw those needles. I have never been offered added services. I don't think this is the place to look for sex, but I have two more appointments left and will let you know if they stick any needles in my dick.

lowball
02-24-03, 22:02
Are you guy's sure about Angel's..... I was planning a trip because Helen really talked me up on the phone...... Sure "FULL body" I asked HJ? she groaned "UMMMMHUMMMM"......????? Do I spend the money?

Member #2157
02-25-03, 01:00
You can get a BBBJ from Helen, make an app't and say you're a friend of Tommy's.

Arandy
02-25-03, 12:12
Originally posted by alland
You can get a BBBJ from Helen, make an app't and say you're a friend of Tommy's.

Dude, what have you been smoking?? did you ran into Elvis when you were at Angel?

Yodaman
02-25-03, 13:47
Alland:
Much conflicting info, where are you getting your info? I havn't had your luck. What is Tommy's?

pablosails
02-25-03, 14:47
Alland,

Could you please email me.

pablosails@yahoo.com

James D 2004
02-25-03, 16:27
Alland:
Much conflicting info, where are you getting your info? I havn't had your luck. What is Tommy's?
Is that the brother-eat-sister-shit phone sex act at Ultimate Connections (1-800-eat-shit) ?

Three X
02-25-03, 23:38
Alland

Hey isn't Tommy's a Burger place on state street in Fullerton I got to go there first! Tell me why E-mail me at three@theinbox.org.

yellowfin
02-25-03, 23:46
Yes Tommy's is a Chili Cheeseburger place.

My friend went to Angels and said the women were 40-50yrs old and wanted Accupuncture (needles no extras) Said I should save my money for Sun Accu or Shanghai in Industry.

doobie077
02-26-03, 00:24
Hello all,

I've in this hobby for last few years now... I've been practising in Strickly SF Valley are... I've just moved to OC recently... and Valley is getting further and further everyday.... I need more info on local scene here... I've been reading in this section but nothing really exciting... I just tried this so called tommy's Burgers/ Angels and let me tell ya I was really dissappointed... Old lady who is in her 50s @ receiption offered message... At this point I was alredy dissappointed (too old for me/ saggy face)... since I went there I said what the heck... I thought since I am there mind as well get a decent massage & hint something... boy was I wrong... This place is legit, I mean very legit... I've been to legit places before and got HJ atleast... but she start asking what part hurts the most... and I happend to say my neck... She pulled out some needless and accupunture stuff... I was really freaked... I left real soon.... DON'T TRY THIS PLACE... THIS PLACE IS BELYOND LEGIT... I rahter go to professionl massage therapist to get decent massange not needles in my neck... who knows if she messses up I might be paralized for rest of my life.....

Yet, I am open to listen more services in these area.... let's see what OC has to offer.

luvthem
02-26-03, 03:08
Let me cast the deciding vote on oh/Helen on Brookhurst. This is an accu place, and apparently they take insurance.

However, it is likely that they offer extras regularly. Helen is known for one sort of thing and oh is apparently known for another thing and makes good lunch for some burger guys.

Lots of guys are going after these birds and oh is older, so maybe pickings are slim out in OC . .

Cheapskate
02-26-03, 03:19
Originally posted by djmano
hi, im new to WSG forums and ...

Hey DJMano!
Where have you gone to? We all tried to help but you never reported back. Are you still here?

Tamttran
02-26-03, 03:58
Does anyone have any massage person that does incall or any info on outcall stuff. Please email. tamttran@yahoo.com.

I noticed all the good place in orange county is gone. But if you emial some info, i will email you guys some good numbers to get good service in Irvine near jamboree and main.

luvthem
02-26-03, 17:08
Hello all,

POST FROM DOOBIE

I've in this hobby for last few years now... I've been practising in Strickly SF Valley are... I've just moved to OC recently... and Valley is getting further and further everyday.... I need more info on local scene here... I've been reading in this section but nothing really exciting... I just tried this so called Tommy's Burgers/ Angels and let me tell ya I was really dissappointed... Old lady who is in her 50s @ receiption offered message... At this point I was alredy dissappointed (too old for me/ saggy face)... since I went there I said what the heck... I thought since I am there mind as well get a decent massage & hint something... boy was I wrong... This place is legit, I mean very legit... I've been to legit places before and got HJ atleast... but she start asking what part hurts the most... and I happend to say my neck... She pulled out some needless and accupunture stuff... I was really freaked... I left real soon.... DON'T TRY THIS PLACE... THIS PLACE IS BELYOND LEGIT... I rahter go to professionl massage therapist to get decent massage not needles in my neck... who knows if she messses up I might be paralized for rest of my life.....

Yet, I am open to listen more services in these area.... let's see what OC has to offer.

MY POST

Wow, I guess your first hand experience is better than my report. Your report seems to contain much more common sense advice. Sorry for my post before.

ymmot lives.

PurpleNGold
02-27-03, 03:36
Originally posted by doobie077
I rahter go to professionl massage therapist to get decent massange not needles in my neck... who knows if she messses up I might be paralized for rest of my life.....

Sorry, can't resist...

My ex is a chinese trained accupuncturist. In fact, in China, she's considered a full blown, M.D. Just the stupid medical lobby here that keeps it from being a mainstream, and fully accepted treatment.

Anyway, I once injured my neck playing football. I couldn't move it more than 5 degrees to either side. She put the needles on me, and, within 30 minutes, I had full range of motion. For the next week, every morning, the stiffness returned. Every morning, she treated me and fixe the thing within 30 minutes. After a week, no problems.

Also, she's successfully treated me for carpal tunnel and muscle pains. I guess the point is, don't knock it 'till you try it.

James D 2004
03-02-03, 16:02
Originally posted by tommy
alland, I'm Tommy. I just got back from Costa Rica and read your post. Will you please email me. I have some questions regarding what you said. I also have some info for you that can clear this up. Thanks. tom69in83@hotmail.com
alland, you doesn't seem too bright. Therefore I have warn you about the obvious. If you want lots of chilli burgers stuffed into your ass for punishment, by all means hotmail.

Yodaman
03-02-03, 21:14
Tallandhandsom:
You would much better off keeping your opinion to yourself. As I read the posts, I see no mention of you, nor do I see anyone asking for your advise on this subject.

James D 2004
03-03-03, 00:29
Tallandhandsom:
You would much better off keeping your opinion to yourself. As I read the posts, I see no mention of you, nor do I see anyone asking for your advise on this subject.
I did not mention Yodaman and I did not ask Yodaman's advice.

luvthem
03-03-03, 01:56
Since Oh is legit, we will have to finish ourselves off since the massage is too light and especially if you already pop that day.

I could really use more info on some in call near SGV or like Chico, anyone have any ideas.

Tifosi
03-03-03, 14:06
Attention WSG posters.

In case you hadn't noticed, TALLANDHANDSOME offers no information whatsoever. He has 27 posts to his name, but I guarantee if you read them, not one of them provides names of girls, places he's picked up girls or even mention of any services. The closest he's come to mentioning services is when he wrote about giving himself a handjob at an MP. I wouldn't trust this guy at all. If you email him for info or give him info of your own, do so at your own risk.
As for Angela's, I tried that place months ago and mentioned in this Anaheim group the services were legit. I couldn't even service myself, had to save it for a visit to Massage 2000 where at least the girl licks my balls while I give it a rub.

Tifosi

James D 2004
03-03-03, 16:04
Originally posted by Tifosi
Attention WSG posters.
Tifosi

My first posts said that I want to pay for info. I have info that I want but probably not the majority wants. I have tried some sources for years, including some private group/mailing list detached from WSG. But that's not my cup of tea either. I have time for a few chilly jokes but any more will not worth my time.

Then Yodaman accused me of lying that no such group exists for all these years. Tommy basically admit that he has such a group. I asked Tifosi, that I think is a member, to confirm or deny. He didn't say anything about that. Everyone can be wrong somethimes Yodaman. Don't need to get back at me whenever you can. I also think that you are licking Tommy's ass so that he will invite you to his group. If you already got invited, of course you are biased, and don't come out as a third party and pretend to say something sensible and neutral.

As for Tommy. Why do you think I want your info? Believe me I know a lot from your leaky group. (But no more chilly burgers stuffing, that's not alland.) That's not my cup of tea. And if you read some of the WSG posts, I'm not the only one who don't fancy your info very much.

As for handjob, that's only the tiny minor part of an excellent massage by a beautiful girl. I don't suppose someone who get everything including BBBJ from an old woman for under $100 understands. For me I sometimes went to SU (everything) near 405 cross Westminster, sometimes cross the junction to the MP next to the laundry (could be nothing). Sometimes one after the other. The girls in the MP used to be very hot, but geting anything will depend on your luck and charm. Want to find some replacement for the MP. I can't keep my mouth shut since someone gave out misleading information in the first place.

Tommy, more WSG is good for you as no one dare to say anything against your group in your group mails. You can ask all your members, who are mostly picked from WSG members, to complain to the WSG webmaster. But then your way of operating isn't in the WSG spirit. And if I have to reply to each of your leaky members, I will certainly be banned. I know when to keep my mouth shut if my WSG posting privilege is threatened.

luvthem
03-03-03, 21:38
Holy moly, I am gonna stop posting about Oh and Helen - I mean after seeing the pics I think i can prolly do without the services offered. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I know Heidi Fleiss and they are not up to par.

Bigrich
03-03-03, 22:03
Any of you old time mongers remember all the SW on Lincoln?

They used to be between Brookhurst and Beach. There are some short time motels on Brookhurst to use too.

Any action there lately?

Used to meet mainly WSW there.

j-man
03-03-03, 22:49
I will be staying near Disneyland for work for the next 3 days, is there any MP or SW action close by, any info is helpful.

azroadhog
03-04-03, 04:09
Just the other day I picked up a girl on Harbor. She said that LE were really bothering them alot and some of them were moving to Beach Blvd. I have only been in Orange County since November, so I would like to know where they are hanging out at. I have gone down Beach from the 22 south, and have not seen any girls.....am I in the right area?

DJones
03-04-03, 11:47
Originally posted by azroadhog
Just the other day I picked up a girl on Harbor. She said that LE were really bothering them alot and some of them were moving to Beach Blvd. I have only been in Orange County since November, so I would like to know where they are hanging out at. I have gone down Beach from the 22 south, and have not seen any girls.....am I in the right area?

Probably not. You'll probably want to try from the 22 going north into Stanton and Anaheim. Lots of older (cheap) motels, therefore a high probability of SW. Anaheim cracks down hard on SW, so if the SW are there, they won't be for long. On that strip that runs through Stanton, you'll also find at least one adult video store, and two strip clubs.

DJones
03-04-03, 11:49
Originally posted by j-man
I will be staying near Disneyland for work for the next 3 days, is there any MP or SW action close by, any info is helpful.

MP's in Anaheim are all of the "therapeutic" type... legit. No SW's either. Anaheim works hard at protecting their family and tourist (Disney) reputation.

DJones
03-04-03, 11:50
Originally posted by Bigrich
Any of you old time mongers remember all the SW on Lincoln?

They used to be between Brookhurst and Beach. There are some short time motels on Brookhurst to use too.

Any action there lately?

Used to meet mainly WSW there.

Mostly TV's there. No?

nai
03-05-03, 03:40
kim's acupressure on euclid looks very much like a sting ... always white male moustached bacon looking "mamasan" keeping the take in a nice evidence pouch looking thing, and only one girl working each night.

stay away.

PurpleNGold
03-05-03, 03:55
I think that I'd freak if there was a male mamasan. Hell, I get all antsy if I see another one of my fellow mongers at an AMP. I go there to see women (even if the mamasan is usually pretty old).

Again77
03-05-03, 22:48
Nai:

Re: Kim's Accupressure on Euclid in Anaheim, I posted some months ago about my experience on my one and only visit. The woman was in her late 40's and she gave me the most painful massage of my life. She kept saying to me "dees good for you!" I kept saying, "ow, ow, ow!" And after it was all done, after being refused even a simple touch on the privates, after I was dressed and heading for the door in more pain than when I walked in she blocked the doorway and held out her hand as if I was going to give her a tip! I shook her hand and left. Unless you're into pain, stay away.

Cheapskate
03-06-03, 00:52
Originally posted by purplengold
I think that I'd freak if there was a male mamasan. Hell, I get all antsy if I see another one of my fellow mongers at an AMP. I go there to see women (even if the mamasan is usually pretty old).

You mean... You have not been to OA in Inglewood during the day???

The daytime manager is a white guy who has always been mistaken by fellow mongers as LE, simply because he's sporting a crewcut (but does not have the physique to be one).

PurpleNGold
03-06-03, 02:34
Is OA the one near the race track? If so, I've been there, but never met a malasan. I suppose I've been lucky.

Again77
03-06-03, 03:01
I may be mistaken, but isn't the male equivalent to a mamasan a papasan? I haven't met many of those except at Whittier Chiro; he's the "doctor", or Chirosan, perhaps. I'll have to check my AMP Speak to English dictionary. 'Later, fellow Hobbysans!

PurpleNGold
03-06-03, 03:22
Okay. Papasan then. Either way, I wouldn't go into an American AMP that used one. I have to put that stipulation because the 'managers' at massage parlors in Thailand were men (and at the Eden Club). That didn't bug me because it was a different situation. But, if I rang the bell at someplace here, and a dude answered, I'd turn on my heel and hightail it.

DJones
03-06-03, 11:04
I may be mistaken, but isn't the male equivalent to a mamasan a papasan? I haven't met many of those except at Whittier Chiro; he's the "doctor", or Chirosan, perhaps. I'll have to check my AMP Speak to English dictionary. 'Later, fellow Hobbysans!

Chirosan? That's too funny! I'm sure you've created a slang word that'll be used forever.

Again77
03-06-03, 13:46
Luvthem: I'm a bit perplexed about your statement referring to your "knowing Heidi Fleiss." Helen and Oh do not compare? Because you know Heidi Fleiss? Are you comparing Helen and Oh to Fleiss? Why? Fleiss looks like a worn tweeker. What the hell is that post all about and why the hell am I wasting time resonding to such gibberish. Sorry guys, I'll go find something to do.

luvthem
03-06-03, 17:02
Heidi Fleiss in her day was pretty hot. But the reference is there for a reason.

Bigrich
03-07-03, 19:19
Originally posted by DJones
Mostly TV's there. No?

I never saw TV's there. It was WSW mainly. Sometimes BSW. They used to go all the way to Beach Bl.

DJones
03-13-03, 11:30
Originally posted by luvthem
Heidi Fleiss in her day was pretty hot. But the reference is there for a reason.

I've never seen a picture of Fleiss where I would describe her as "hot". To each his own, I suppose.

DJones
03-13-03, 11:33
Originally posted by Bigrich
I never saw TV's there. It was WSW mainly. Sometimes BSW. They used to go all the way to Beach Bl.

Maybe you never looked close enough <G>... I once saw one come into the grocery store there (just west of Brookhurst). Definitely a TV. Can't say I would've been able to tell from a car though.

Stevis
03-24-03, 18:14
Stanton, Thursday 3-20 about 4:00 pm, Beach BLVD, north of Cerritos Av. Picked up a real cutie. Shelly, 18 years old, short brown hair, nice bod, great attitude and skills. Went to a local motel, FS 120 but worth the extra $$$ for the great service. If you are lucky enough to find her treat her with respect and you'll get the same. She says she actually enjoys her "job" A+++

Also posted in the Orange County folder.

Stevis
03-25-03, 11:21
Stanton, Thursday 3-20 about 4:00 pm, Beach BLVD, north of Cerritos Av. Picked up a real cutie. Shelly, 18 years old, short brown hair, nice bod, great attitude and skills. Went to a local motel, FS 120 but worth the extra $$$ for the great service. If you are lucky enough to find her treat her with respect and you'll get the same. She says she actually enjoys her "job" A+++

Bert2002
03-27-03, 13:34
Looking for a decent hotel with a great day rate? The Goomah really likes the Chase Suites over in Fullerton. $80 til 5pm. Always looking for alternatives - anybody got other recommendations for a 'love' hotel?

Djmano
04-13-03, 06:54
hey cheapstake.....sorry i still havent had my first AMP experience. i want to go soon but im kinda broke at the moment. i stopped looking at this board for a while, but im back, still trying to find my best bet in the orange county area for some MP action.......any suggestions?

Depraved
04-30-03, 18:09
Stevis,

Any more info on that girl you met "Shelly"? Have you seen her around since? Do you have her number by chance? The Beach Blvd. scene used to be small, but steady a few years back, but now it's all but dead. Sounds like Shelly was a rare find.

CanCan
04-30-03, 19:19
There are tons of motels on Beach blvd from Artesia all the way to Huntington Beach, I wonder if there was a lot of street action back in the days.

Stevis
05-01-03, 09:33
Depraved,

I've seen her out there a number of times now, last Thursday to be exact, usually around 3:30 to 4:00. Almost always somewhere between the Post Office and the Taco Bell. Unfortunately I do not have a number for her. A tip for ya, she does not look like a working girl, more like someone who is just walking to somewhere.
Good Luck on the search.

Stevis

p.s. I've also seen an "older" blonde woman in that area, though I've not sampled her. She's tall and fairly thin, appears to be late 30's or so.

Depraved
05-04-03, 19:34
Thanks for the reply, Stevis

I'll have to take a cruise down Beach Blvd. next Thursday and hope that my luck holds out!

Stevis
05-05-03, 09:39
Welcome depraved,

Last Friday, I met another workin girl in the same area. Says her street name is "Skye", nicely built blonde, I just pulled over and talked with her for a minute. She is definately do-able. She says she is out most days around 3:00ish, and I'm hoping to hook up with her again. When I do a report will follow.

Good luck on the hunt.

crazy
05-05-03, 15:00
Gentlemen. I'm in Anaheim by Disney for the week in search of poontang. Any AMP's in the area I could visit?

Thanks in advance for the info.

Doctor Grim
05-05-03, 16:25
Originally posted by crazy
Gentlemen. I'm in Anaheim by Disney for the week in search of poontang. Any AMP's in the area I could visit?

You're better off heading north to LA.

Pike
05-05-03, 17:15
I used to work near there. Best to hope for is travelling south on Harbor and you might find a sw, but its hit and miss recently, and no real amps that I know of in the immediate area.

DJones
05-06-03, 09:39

Definitely no AMPs in Anaheim. They want to keep it family friendly.

If you want to try SW action, you could try heading south on Harbor Blvd. (that's where Dizz-knee land is) into Garden Grove / Santa Ana. It's only a few miles from D-land. If they're out, you'll find SW (mostly hispanic and black) from around Lampson to McFadden, about a 4 mile stretch.

James D 2004
05-06-03, 13:09
Definitely no AMPs in Anaheim. They want to keep it family friendly.

That's not very true. There's the Nippon Shiatsu Spa
at 3024 W. Ball Rd., Anaheim. 714-995-6936 For about $50 for 45 min, you get bath and shiatsu (acupressure). Less without the bath and even less with membership, like a gym. I would love to try if not for the old gentleman at the reception. I'm not sure that I'll get a woman to do the shiatsu, and I was embrassed to ask. On paper, women are accepted. I was put off by the dirty sport shoes at the rack and left.

DJones
05-08-03, 09:46
Originally posted by tallnhandsome
That's not very true. There's the Nippon Shiatsu Spa
at 3024 W. Ball Rd., Anaheim. 714-995-6936 For about $50 for 45 min, you get bath and shiatsu (acupressure). Less without the bath and even less with membership, like a gym. I would love to try if not for the old gentleman at the reception. I'm not sure that I'll get a woman to do the shiatsu, and I was embrassed to ask. On paper, women are accepted. I was put off by the dirty sport shoes at the rack and left.

I admit I was wrong... I thought the original poster was asking for an AMP where he could get laid. I don't know how I could have been mistaken.

Mokoboy
05-08-03, 19:21
You go to Brookhurst in Anaheim. Place called Angels Accu. Nice asian lady ther. she do good job. Have fun.

AMP101
05-08-03, 22:58
Nippon is not an AMP as we refer to them -- rather it is a HEALTH CLUB. Definitely no action. Any AMP's that may actually be left in Anaheim (Angels, etc.) are legit.

Pacific
05-09-03, 03:14
Nippon has been around for over 12-15 yrs at that same location. It's the place to go if you need to relieve back spasm.

Mokoboy
05-09-03, 13:20

Thanks in advance for the info. Hello again Mr. Crazy:

Please to ask for Angela at Angels Acu on Brookhurst. She is a very nice lady. Enjoy yourself.

Thank you.

Three X
05-10-03, 21:57
Why do we continue to destroy ourselves by posting information here! If you want to tell someone info E-mail them.

Bearded Clam
05-10-03, 22:49
Originally posted by Three x
Why do we continue to destroy ourselves by posting information here! If you want to tell someone info E-mail them.

i agree.

AMP101
05-11-03, 03:40
This Mokoboy has either LE mole or practical (unfunny) joker written all over him. The "no writee clear English" crap is a nice touch, but uneffective to those smart enough to see through it.

This guy's either leading you into an LE trap or just simple embarrassment. Ignore at all costs and you'll save money and embarrassment at a legitimate establishment.

Orange County, as was said by Chevy Chase during old classic Saturday Night Live newscasts about Generallissimo Francisco Franco, is still dead.

pismo
05-12-03, 01:36
I admit I was wrong... I thought the original poster was asking for an AMP where he could get laid. I don't know how I could have been mistaken.
Ditto about Nippon Spa in Anaheim. It is definitely legit. I went there thinking otherwise about a year ago. Though when I went a pretty young asian (actually Japanese) woman was at the front desk. The worst part wasn't that it was legit, but that I got a male masseure. I didn't notice if there were any women that did the massaging. Anyway, I would not recommend this place even for a legit massage.

James D 2004
05-12-03, 11:08
Pismo, I'm glad that walked away. Otherwise it would be my worst nightmare came true.

Mokoboy
05-12-03, 13:00
My friends enjoy very much Angels and Ryoal Tanning. Why you no like? It is simple. Go there. Enjoy. Friends at Tanning need help. Need more customers.

My firends tell me new place in LA. I post new informantion soon. Thanking you for reading. Bye Bye.

This Mokoboy has either LE mole or practical (unfunny) joker written all over him. The "no writee clear English" crap is a nice touch, but uneffective to those smart enough to see through it.

This guy's either leading you into an LE trap or just simple embarrassment. Ignore at all costs and you'll save money and embarrassment at a legitimate establishment.

Orange County, as was said by Chevy Chase during old classic Saturday Night Live newscasts about Generallissimo Francisco Franco, is still dead.

Doctor Grim
05-12-03, 14:22
Originally posted by Mokoboy
My friends enjoy very much Angels and Ryoal Tanning. Why you no like? It is simple. Go there. Enjoy. Friends at Tanning need help. Need more customers.

My firends tell me new place in LA. I post new informantion soon. Thanking you for reading. Bye Bye.

Hm....your friends work at this place? Or are you the owner? Better yet, are you a LE? This is too obvious of a trap.

Again77
05-12-03, 17:53
Mokoboy,

Re: Royal Tanning. I went there once after reading mixed reviews. What I got was the third degree from the Mamasan, a bitter, wretched woman who could make any horny man limp! If they're suffering it's because of her. I'd never give her a friggin' dime of my money even if she had the hottest babes around. Even the girls are intimidated by her. I've heard she has no problem pulling out the girls from thier rooms in the middle of a session! She deserves whatever she gets. And if you're a friend of hers, tell her to go jump in a lake for me.

James D 2004
05-12-03, 20:43
tommy, are you preparing 2 dozen chilli burgers this time, ready to go for the reverse channel of that guy?

Sammy the Man
05-13-03, 01:38
Royal Tanning is the ultimate SCAM. Unforgetable. The manager/owner short heavy makeup loud mouth is the biggest asshole in the world. All the girls are either from those nails salons looking to scamp you for 15 minutes (I do mean 15) of a shit load of crap talks. This fat over-weighed girl about two year ago dared to charge me 100 for HJ, I just laughed and got up from that shitty flipped out cushion, took the longest freaking shower and left cursing at the manager. It's funny how knowing a few bad words in Vietnamese could do wonders. She used to work at Tiffany tanning also which is another pathetic rip. Mongers here should know which one to go and which to avoid already. Only LE and some sick-minded prick would say something like this. I think Lily and Mimi left that shithole of Tiffany b/c of these managers/owners.

Again77
05-13-03, 12:13
SamTheMan:

I concur. If we need to be discrete on this forum re providers and thier extras, fine. But let's print loud and clear the rip off joints and the scams that are out there. And there are plenty. Newport Blvd in Costa Mesa, any of the ads that imply "young, beautiful girls" then leave you frustrated. These places should be posted here as switch and bait scams. Seriously, if a person was looking for a legit massage with no extras in mind why would it matter if the girl was beautiful? These scammers should either work for a legit spa or find another line of work. They're wasting our money. And then they act shocked or insulted when we ask for more! WTF! You want to say, "aren't you the beautiful young girl advertised in the paper?!" Get a clue!

Please contact me via a private message using the WSG Forum's Private Message service.

James D 2004
05-13-03, 13:41
Seriously, if a person was looking for a legit massage with no extras in mind why would it matter if the girl was beautiful?

There's some reasons behind it. I don't know others but I can speak for myself.

(1) some are really beautiful if skinny tight bodies, girl next door are your type. Beat many hostess girls and escorts. If they do those things, sure they can get more.

(2) they are fully qualified and give a massage as good as anyone else. Some tiny skinny ones have stronger hands than mature big women, like one in Zen. Perhaps these young girls are more eager to please. Beautiful is a pure plus.

(3) they are close to home. They are institutions in OC and I think it's hard to find these joints in LA. Little screening, just turn up. Flexible and reliable appointments, everyone works full time a few days of the week.

(4) the price is under $60 for the full hour. Happy ending is some $40. Much better than FBSM with some white girls. Much better than spending time with hostess girls in SGV.

(5) The fantasy is always there - they always say that their age is some 5 years below their estimated age of yours. A girl I like asked me whether I have girlfriends, and asked me to take her out after close at 10 pm. That was right after 9/11. I hesitated and lost her forever. The other day I saw another one that wants a boy friend too, but she was too fat. It's not bad when the girl doesn't provide extras. It's fun to see how far she would go. Even if they pretend to be shocked, they will treat you very nicely so that you will come back for the massage. Legit is not a big problem after all, happy is always there if you need it after a massage. SU accu was there too.

Mmorrison
05-15-03, 21:13
Was in the Anaheim/Stanton are this afternoon between 3-4pm. Only activity I saw was a thin blond working around Magnolia and Lincoln. Saw two separate guys pick her up and they proceeded to go to what I assume was her room at a place on Lincoln.

No sign of Stevis' girl on Beach.

luvin_asians
05-19-03, 13:43
Originally posted by Mokoboy
Hello again Mr. Crazy:

Please to ask for Angela at Angels Acu on Brookhurst. She is a very nice lady. Enjoy yourself.

Thank you. Mokoboy-

I live down the street from this place and have been there many times. The reason I go is for a bad back and because I get the best accupuncture service in the area. You are either coming down off a bad high or have a personal grudge against this female doctor who is probably 50+ years old. Maybe she wanted to stick a needle in you and you were looking for something else. What ever the reason, don't post this erroneous and misleading crap so everyone ends up wasting their money and my accupuncturist moves to another location because of all the dimwits like you who show up thinking it's a massage parlor.

Monkey Spanker
05-20-03, 01:53
Dear Forum:

I checked out Angels in Anahiem last Friday. It is a good place if you just need to take the load off and you are a little tight on cash. Some times a basic rub & tug fits in the menu.

Monkey Spanker

James D 2004
05-21-03, 01:58
i went to royal tanning mentioned in this forum. because i was desperate and need something in the area. all the mps tp's i'm going to mention are not in anaheim, but who cares.

springdale - bait and switch nowadays. they used to have beautiful young girls, some provide extras some don't. now the westminster rule is that le has the right to peep into the room. i'm not saying this is very new. there has been fish eye lens on the door in some oc mp's. once a girl smear some lotion on the lens and did her duty. but i'm not sure the lens is for the owner or le. now they have a letter box mounted at eye level.

dr donut - still in business. but sunday need prior appointments.

so desperate that i went all the way to the mall of total tanning - i remembered the place in my head. the total i went a long time ago was pink in deco, an **** looking girl at the reception with her mother around. her mother said no one helps out, $7 (?) a tan, and she try to sell me multiuse tickets. got out of there. but now i found royal, same mall but different shop. saw one old woman coming out, and one grandmother inside in a smart sporty suit. 'are there someone helping me out?' that would be me, she said. anybody else? only me left. she is probably the mamasan i hope, and she is not crossed that i asked for somebody else and left.

there is a japanese style cute house in tustin offering acupressure. $40 an hour, probably legit, but worth a try. a technician greeted me that is plain but doable if she provide good massage. full booked. can't wait for my turn. left the area.

Edward Appleby
05-21-03, 12:54
Originally posted by tallnhandsome

Dr donut - still in business. But Sunday need prior appointments.

There is a Japanese style cute house in Tustin offering acupressure.

Dr. Donut? What's that?

The Japanese accu in Tustin is legit. Save your money.

James D 2004
05-21-03, 13:10
Originally posted by Edward Appleby
Dr. Donut? What's that?

The Japanese accu in Tustin is legit. Save your money.
A smaller Springdale next to a donut shop. Legit accu is not bad for $40 an hour she quoted with very bad english on the phone.

Monkey Spanker
06-03-03, 17:13
Tallandhandsome:

Is Royal Tanning in Anaheim? Would you recommend this? I actually thought Angels was o.k. But I am always up for checking out new places.

AMP101
06-08-03, 05:16
Saw something not seen in quite awhile on Lincoln (at least to my knowledge).

Thursday about 6:30 p.m. a BSW was seen just east of Target walking toward a couple of motels nearby. A little on the heavy side, but a nice smile. I caught her eye, she smiled, and if I hadn't had somewhere to be shortly, I'd have been there. Timing was not on my side this night, but I drive that area frequently, so if I see her again, I will advise.

d_funk_e_one
06-11-03, 19:15
Finally, today was my lucky day. I have been reading posts and checking out some mps in OC and Inland Empire, but today I finally picked up a bsw. Cruised Beach around Ball and picked up a bsw. CBJ for 20 bones. Said she was staying in a motel around there. May see her again for a room date She was a little thick

Monkey Spanker
06-12-03, 18:53
Went to Angels Accu againl Saw Angela. She is definitely a Pro HJ giver. She knows all the right pressure points to help you expode! Nice place. What the going tip for a graet HJ?

Dxallas
07-24-03, 17:18
Heading out that way this Monday, staying by Knotts. Any good MP's or SW that someone would recommend?

DJones
07-26-03, 11:42
Originally posted by Dxallas
Heading out that way this Monday, staying by Knotts. Any good MP's or SW that someone would recommend?

Nothing around Knotts itself that I know of. OC is dead as far as MP's are concerned. With Knotts, Disney, etc., the local communities are pretty stringent about keeping the area family friendly.

Lots of SW action on Harbor Blvd. between 17th and McFadden, if you can get out that way. Maybe about 25 minutes from Knotts area by car, depending on time of day and traffic.

AMP101
07-30-03, 02:00
I trust that this $120 figure at Angels is all-inclusive (i.e., house fee and tip)??? Hence it would 40/80 (or 50/70 -- don't know house fee at Angels). If not, $120 is absurd unless there were MSOG (or MSOH, as it were) involved.

Nice to see a little action possible in Anaheim (or anywhere in OC, for that matter).

Faconnable
08-02-03, 13:09
I trust that this $120 figure at Angels is all-inclusive (i.e., house fee and tip)??? Hence it would 40/80 (or 50/70 -- don't know house fee at Angels). If not, $120 is absurd unless there were MSOG (or MSOH, as it were) involved.Even 50/70 is absurd IMHO. $70 for a HJ is kind of sad. Especially considering that not so long ago 50/80 would get you everything in Costa Mesa. Sigh.

I guess we have to take what we can get here in OC.

HorneyinHilo
08-04-03, 05:21
Hey MonkeySpanker,

Don't be fooled! Last time I was there I paid $117.42. You could've blown $2.58!

Samantha
08-04-03, 10:22
Hey Guys,

I will be in OC today (Monday) if you want to see me call me on my number and see my pics and number at this link www.eros-la.com/files/la-samantha57.htm

Dxallas
08-04-03, 18:31
Saw 2 SW's on S.E. corner of Orangethorpe & Beach. One got picked up other was makin a call on payphone, too many LE driving around. Only ones I saw was Sunday night so might have been dead. Your right no action around the parks. Is there any good action south on Beach towards Newport? Will be booking another trip out that way so planning ahead this time.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

ocman470
08-23-03, 01:04
Does anyone know where Helen and Kathy work now? I used to see them at a place on Brookhurst in Anaheim and then in Whittier at Whittier Chiropractic. It was closed down last time I was there.

Stevis
08-23-03, 13:15
Friday 8-22, apx. 7:00pm Lincoln blvd, east of Beach. Close to the Baskin Robbins. LSW, about an 7 or 8, she looked to be early to mid 20's. Unfortunatley by the time I got turned around and back to where she was, all I got to see was her cute butt climbing into someone else's car. "Darn".

Over the past few weeks I've seen a small number of SW's working this area, so hopefully business will pick up soon.

Careful out here though as there are a number of LE cruisers about.

ocman470
08-31-03, 17:49
Anyone know what the deal is with Massage 2000 on Brookhurst? Very sexy massage but no extras despite my best efforts the few times I was there. It doesn't look legit but maybe it is.

Again77
09-01-03, 15:40
OCman470:

I don't know what the deal is with that place either. I went there about two years ago and the women all seemed so snobbish that it was a real turn off. The second time I stopped in a woman convinced me to at least try. She was a bit nicer. During the massage I motioned for extras and she asked me how much I was going to tip. We motioned for HJ and she whispered, "One hundred dollars." I thought she was joking, but no, she really was serious. I just finished the massage and never returned. I figured they're all mentally ill and in need of medication, or maybe they don't understand that $100 means five 20's. But I'm absolutely sure that if I had waved a C note in her face I would have been whacked off then and there, with not a smile on her face. My conclusion is that ANY other place is better than Massage 2000. The 2000 in the name indicates how much they charge for FS. In American dollars, of course.

Three X
09-01-03, 18:31
We need price controls or price fixing they only charge high prices because some fool will pay it!

The Specialist
09-02-03, 17:35
OCMAN470,

Massage2000 is one of the places that popped up a couple of years back, along w/ like 10 other places off brookhurst, euclid, and streets around there in the anaheim area. In one night, soon after they opened, I visited 4 of these places(and did I feel stupid at the end of the night), and got nothing. This was soon after all of the places in CM and surrounding cities in OC all got shutdown, so I figure they all opened to make a fast buck off all the mongers in the area left hanging. They tempted us w/ the "open till 12," and the thought of young caucausian girl providers in the middle of OC. I guess 2 years later, not much has changed. I figure by now, they are probably picking and choosing their clientele of any, and probably taxing their asses, and leaving the rest of the "suckers" out to dry, I suppose. Keep away from the place in OC, they are a waste, with probably a handful of exceptions, with the most you can probably get is a HJ, after 3 horrible visits.

The Specialist

PotShot
09-02-03, 20:55
Angels Acu just down the road a ways is allways good for a HJ. Went there this spring and got treated very well. Angelica is the only one there that I know of but she is a outstanding HJ giver. 30 ish Japanese Korean mix. Good looking for her age a nice tight hardbody super silky skin but no tits. Speaks a little english likes to talk if you talk to her. Massage is skilled but too lame for me. That oriental style light to medium touch just doesn't do much for my pains. Didn't pay as much as another poster did. 40 at the door 40 tip. Seemed happy with it. Came back a week later to try for some extras. She was fine with me sliding my hand up her leg and letting me play with her pussy through her thong while she stroked Mr. J. Went by there today for the heck of it she was busy with a client and had no more openings until 5PM. Too late for me. Told her I would just call for an appontment another day. Looks like she is getting busy now and appointments are necessary. Snooped through the bedside cabinets and trash can the last time I was there after the session while she was cleaning up. I was looking tell-tail signs like condoms or wrappers and found none. I still think more can be had if you are nice to her and she trusts you. I will give her one more shot <"Pun." when I get some more time.

Happy Hoin!

Three X
09-03-03, 19:53
Hey we should all get some camera phones and post photos! Or we can get some more specialized photo equipment!

BiffCoolbreeze
09-15-03, 11:00
Hooked up with "Cookie" the other night on Harbor near Santa Ana. Black girl. Huge rack 38DD flat abs, decent bod. Great attitude. $60 FS & quoted $25 for a TF (those things were impressive!). Nice girl. Any one else had any experience with her?

Member #6586
09-15-03, 14:12
Hello Fellas,

I am from San Jose and coming to Anaheim for biz. I have cruised Harbor once before, is it pretty hit & miss? Reason being, I am a experienced SW picker upper and I did not notice any action at the time. I would say this was 1.5 years ago about 7:00PM in the evening. Advice please.

Good score Biff! I luv da black ho's!

Monkey Spanker
09-16-03, 16:43
Dear Fellow Board Members:

I think we all need to band together and establish proper market prices, just like the oil cartels. I am sure we, members of the WSG Forum, make up a large majority of the marketplace. I think the tipping guidelines should be as follows: $40-50 is typical overhead fees for the mammasans. (We really cannot control this). I am thinking $20-30 for a HJ, $40-50 for a BJ and $60-70 for Full Service. Does this seem reasonable to the other members? Please let me know if I am being too cheap?

Monkey Spanker

Monkey Spanker
09-16-03, 16:47
Royal Tanning in FV:

Looks like a possibility. I noticed they were open till 10:00 p.m. They are in an all Asian shopping center. I hate to go there if it is totally legit. Anyone have any names that could lead to some real tension release?

Monkey Spanker

Dixy Wrecked
09-17-03, 10:46
CoolBreeze,

Is "Cookie" the short bsw with huge melons? I've seen her. Never had a taste. A question for all. Where do you usually take the SW's once you have picked them up? I've never found a decent place.

Happy Hunting!

James D 2004
09-19-03, 01:57
Monkey, what's your problem with Royal Tanning? Usually in WSG, it means that you are either promoting the business or you are taking revenge of some sort. Doesn't bother me but you bored me time and time again, and that anaheim is now the first city of my state, that I can't help but to notice new messages.

DJ Nylon Pants
09-19-03, 13:41
Howdy Talln,

I think the Spanker was just fishing for some info on Royal Tanning, not really hating.

Actually I'd be interested as well since I work in this area. It might be a new "place" for lunch. Beats Pollo Loco!

Peace out

Monkey Spanker
09-19-03, 21:21
Dear TallNHandsome:

I just posted in the Orange County section, my results from a recent visit to the Wellness Center in Santa Ana. It was similar to Angels Accu. It's not full service, but it will due considering OC is pretty dry.

As far as Royal Tanning. I popped in yesterday. I am not willing to take one foe the team. It looked to legit. I just thought I read some old posts on this place. I figured a senior member like yourself may have heard something, if there was any post in the past. I am too lazy to go through all those old posts. Anyhow got to go due some more research as we call it. Talk with you later.

Monkey Spanker

Faconnable
09-20-03, 13:38
Re:Royal Tanning in FV

I wouldn't mess around in FV. They have been known to use establishments for stings. Are you sure it is within the FV city limits (you posted this in the Anahaim forum)? What are the x streets?

James D 2004
09-21-03, 02:05
Monkey, I wouldn't call that an industrial complex. Have you been there?

PotShot
09-23-03, 23:14
I don't care to search that far back on Royal Tanning either but as I recall there was one happy post followed by several posts in which the hobbiests found the place more confusing than it was worth and one pigeon english plea for business for the place in the nature of handjobs.

Doesn't interest me enough into taking a gamble. FV is too hot with LE for me to screw around in.

Happy Hoin!

Sammy the Man
09-26-03, 08:04
Avoid that place... do some freaking research if you want info. its all here... God damn lazy people around here...

Again...

If you like the fucked up manager to peep in while you get your 80 bucks lame ass HJ by some ugly ass over the hill Viet broth, go ahead... personally, I have the fucking urge to call Vice myself to shut that place down, it's ripping us off. But that would go against my principle... a little bit of conflict of interest here. Just think about your worst experience in a MP or whatever and think about the old Hou oni in the most deplorable way... that'll be your experience at Royal Tanning, I guarrantee it.

Porky
09-30-03, 00:37
Saw a hot BSW walking down Beach 9-29. About a 9 on the rating system. She was walking south down Beach past Lincoln in a tight tan colored outfit and was quickly picked up by a white truck. Heads we're turning as she was walking down the street.

DJ Nylon Pants
09-30-03, 10:14
Howdy Porky,

I picked her up last night around 630p.

Her name's Tameka and she's really fine. great bod, long-ass legs, unbelielvable little boobs, great attitude.

We parked in a nearby structure and she gave me a great BBBJ, with a little deep throat action.

She asked for 50, i paid 40. I asked about f/s and she said, "well, i ask 100 but i'll take 80 or 70". That's holding your ground girl!

Tameka also has a latina friend who's a little more on the "thick" side, not bad though. I told her to stay off the Anaheim side of Beach and move south to the Stanton side.

They might be out for a couple of days since they're staying at a nearby motel.

I got her mobile. I think I might call her for a double pop; 40 BBBJ to completion then add the 70 f/s, that's 110 double pop! such a deal!

Monkey Spanker
10-01-03, 20:10
Thanks everyone for the info on Royal. Shit, Ide rather drive to the Capitol of Parlors, Inglewood for some of the finest FS, or sacrafice for the worst FS possible at that Tanning place off of Euclid, then to pay 80 bucks for some lame ass HJ. I'll stick to Angels for the HJ action, or just shove a finger up my own ass and save the money. Thanks.

Monkey Spanker

Porky
10-03-03, 03:24
DJ, she sounds like a winner. Hope I see her soon.

Another update. Saw a very nice WSW walking down Beach tonight around 9:30pm. Brunette, straight long hair, probably in her early 20's. She was wearing jeans and a black top. She was a 8 or 9 in my book. Walked a long ways before she was picked up after Chapman. Anyone see this one. There we're a few cars trying to pick up, but she didn't hop in until later. Hope to track this one down soon.

Also saw another WSW driving back north on Beach and Lincoln at 11:30pm. Blond, a little thick, but big tits. Was on the cell walking and got picked up as well. I also saw the same girl on Harbor earlier this week.

DJ Nylon Pants
10-03-03, 13:52
Hey Porky,

Thanks for the info. Beach is my home route so it's always an interesting ride if you're in the hobby.

If you cruise that track on regular basis you might want to try turning east onto Lincoln from Beach, from Magnolia up past Brookhurst I've seen quite a bit of action there around the 530p-630p hour, including one outstanding LSW, a 9.5-10, that I haven't had the dough in my pocket to stop for.

She's been in the same spot, a little east of magnolia, both times I saw her, about a week apart, between 530 and 6.

She has dyed brassy blond, skimpy top, tight jeans, She is usually carrying a large soda in her hand.

I might try an hook it up after work today.

Peace now.

DJ Nylon Pants
10-13-03, 10:30
This is a report from this past friday.

I left work a little early so I was able to cruise the Beach/Lincoln thing and it was hoppin'.

Try Lincoln east from Beach until around Brookhurst. there was plenty of SW action for all tastes.

Peace out y'all.

Again77
10-18-03, 10:01
Hey everybody!

Haven't seen a post in a few days. Anything new?

DJ Nylon Pants
10-21-03, 18:02
Beach and Lincoln has been pretty hoppin.

I stopped on Lincoln, east of Beach, and got a pretty decent CBJ for .40 from a pretty cute, though somewhat toothless, LSW.

A solid 6 on my scale.

She was very cute but it looks like she'd been roughed-up a bit and split her front tooth.

She was one of about half a dozen girls I saw working at about 3:00p yesterday.

Peace y'all

Perv45
10-28-03, 15:05
Hey DJ,

Love to get Tameka's cell. Sounds like a nice lady. Can you PM it to me?

Thanks and happy hunting.

hotdogg81
11-14-03, 23:38
Cruisin Lincoln on Thurs. about 6:30, i saw a LSW, she had to be the best looking one i have ever seen. I think she is the same girl DJ Nylon is talking about the only difference was she had a huge backpack on. She had blondish hair and she had tight jeans on, and a white top. Did anyone else see her, she was walking east from beach blvd and by the time i came back she was already gone. SHE WAS A 10 WITHOUT A DOUBT!!

Midewo
11-15-03, 12:25
All,

I have been cruising harbor between 17th and a little past Mcfadden. Met Lisa Marie and her friend Savannah. Kind of a WSW 'team' from sacramento, about 25ish. They both offer f/s from their hotel for $100, cbj goes for $40. They will do a 2 girl thing if interested They hang out at a bus stop just below McFadden as you head south on Harbor. I dropped them off at the bus stop after a session with Lisa (at her hotel), and there was another SW there as well. Did not get an introduction.

Have also seen/talked to some BSW just north of McFadden. They won't talk business much until you 'show your privates' Kinda funny.

Mike

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize proper names. To avoid future delays, please capitalize the first letters of proper names, including names of people, places, countries, cities, streets, nationalities, etc. in future reports.Thanks!

BiffCoolbreeze
11-16-03, 13:25
Midewo,

You bring up a good point about the sw's wanting for you to show your Johnson so they know you are not LE. What do you guys do? I find it hard to drive, take off my seat belt & whip my best friend out. I'm also scared of being jacked by LE with my junk hanging out. I dont need to get busted on indecent exposure. How do you guys handle this? Can LE posing as sw's ask you to show your stuff? I run into this often. I tell em they can see it all they want when my nut sack is bouncing off their chin. Doesn't always work.

Clutch
11-16-03, 22:27
I think that pulling it out on request is a great idea. It kind of legitimizes the girl for me. I try and plan ahead by wearing a pair of shorts that will give me easier access or a loose pair of pants that are easy to unzip with some boxers underneath. I also put different amounts of cash in different pockets so I never pull a wallet out in front of a girl. I try and be as prepared as possible. If a cop sees me trying to undo my pants while I'm driving, I'm going to get pulled over! If a girl asks me to pull it out to prove to her that I'm not a cop, I'll ask her to pull up her skirt and let me see her pussy or show me her tits at the same time. If she refuses, I'll drop her off. It is a safety precaution for both of us. I doubt that a cop is going to show me a nipple or some bush and if a hooker won't do this she too much of a pro and I don't like that type no matter how hot they are. In my opinion it's not worth the money for what will probably end up being a rush job.

Clutch
11-16-03, 22:33
Add this to my previous post. When they pull up their skirts, pull undo thieir pants, or show their tits, you might get a preview of something that may be a major turn off. A smelly or unkept pussy or a nasty gut camouflaged by her clothes.

Clutch

hotdogg81
11-17-03, 18:42
Does anyone see any girls on Lincoln anymore???
Someone please help me find out who this girl i previously posted about is!!!!

Thanks,
Hotdogg

Three X
11-20-03, 17:21
Hey HOconomy, laswtrueplayer,MasterMind,J Johnes,Dong Long,Young Robert,Razorsedge,Jamal,Mr Speed,Empire Baby,lonestar

Please check you private messages on the controil panel.

Pitching a Tent
11-21-03, 01:44
Biff and Clutch,

Your reports make it sound as if LE actually gets into monger's cars. I've never heard of this occuring. Are undercover officer's actually getting into cars in Anaheim; asking you to show your privates; refusing to show nipple or bush; and then busting you for prostitution offences? I doubt it.

The basic rule of thumb in the U. S. is that LE does not get in the car. Once the gal is in you can be assured she is a SW. If this is no longer the case, please let us know.

Thanks.

Pitching a Tent

Clutch
11-22-03, 15:09
Pitching a Tent,

I'm sure that I have a different drill than most. I don't usually pull to the side of the road and ask a girl to hop in. I prefer to make eye contact and let the girl walk a little bit to get to me. I'll pull a little way down a residential, into a parking lot, or someplace where i'm not so visible. These are the precautions that give me piece of mind. We all wish we knew exactly which methods LE uses but that will never happen. I assume that nothing is set in stone. A task force that has not had many busts might "bend the rules " in order to put up numbers and lie about it later. It's your word against theirs and who are they going to believe a perverted guy trying to get pussy on the streets or a cop? Extra precautious? Yes. Paranoid? I don't think so. Most of my rounds are made in Long Beach where the opposition is brutal. I for one have not slowed down a bit. I 'm a vet of about 17 years in this game and have never had any problems with LE. Not bad for a gug under 40! I'm doing my best to keep ti that way. My freedom is not worth going by a "rule of thumb".

Later,

Clutch

BiffCoolbreeze
11-23-03, 20:04
According to my friend busted in Long Beach, the female cop posing as a sw got in the car with him & agreed to give him a BJ. He drove around the corner into an alley. He gave her $30 & unzips his pants. Next thing he knows, the sw (cop) jumps out of the car & he is surrounded by cops pointing guns at him. As it turns out, they had this big elaborate stake out and were busting guys left & right. They even used the helicopter to follow him after the female cop got in the car. They took him to jail with about a dozen other guys they had busted. While he was being finger printed, they brought in even more mongers they had busted. My buddy was in jail about 18 hours till he got out. Said they place was just the pits. Drunks puking all over, hard crore gangsters & some really scary people along with the fellow mongers. Anyway, they had the whole arrest on video, he was screwed so he pled no contest the other day. He got like a $1000 fine, progation & they are making him go to a HIV awareness class. They say they will put him in jail if he doesnt show up. Like I said before, I dont do any mongering in LB. Too risky. OC is much more hobbyist friendly.

On a brighter note, I saw what I thought was a sw the other day at Beach & Westminster. A real cute latina with a nice rack. She made eyecontact as I passed. Traffic sucked & I had to go around the block. When I came back, she was gone.

Pitching a Tent
11-23-03, 21:49
Thanks for the information guys. I guess I was wrong. I find it amazing the lengths LE will go to these days just to get some prostitution arrests. It used to be that a female LEO would never get in a monger's car. It just goes to show that one needs to be extra careful these days in So. Cal and everywhere else. When word gets out that LE is successful in reducing SW's there, they will start to employ similar tactics elsewhere. Take it easy.

Pitching

Chuponalgas
11-23-03, 23:10
Sheesh, too risky, why not just go to TJ?

hotdogg81
11-27-03, 02:50
What has happened to the SW's on Lincoln......i dont see any out there anymore.

Has anyone spotted any in the recent days? The last time i saw a SW was on Lincoln and Dale two thursdays ago and i drive down lincoln everyday at 6:30pm to go home. Who knows the new spot, fill me in.

On a brighter note picked up a LSW on Beach near the hospital, she said she wasn't a SW but she got in when i asked if she needed a ride, took her to a local motel and paid 75. She was 5'6'' 110lbs....tried taking pics but she said next time she promises.

Latin Ass
11-28-03, 08:02
Biff,

Funny that, how they will go to such great extent to bust some poor munger whos possibly providing money for a poor family (i.e. the pros family). Sounds to me like a money making exercise, there is nothing wrong with prostitution.

I really have to wonder sometimes about American justice, justice seems to be aimed at the place were it can make the most money.

It is totally corrupt. Come to Europe, better standards.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods at the ends of sentences. To avoid future delays, please use just one period at the end of sentences in future reports. Thanks!

PotShot
11-28-03, 15:58
I suspect police tactics will likely change anywhere that allows for vehicle confiscations and higher fines. It is all a money and greed factor. Now instead of just a couple hundred dollar fine and slap on the wrist that costs the county more to prosecute than they make they can now add on hefty tow and impound fees or just sell the car if it is a nice one. Guess that makes it worth risking some dumb low paid metermaids life having her jump in the car with johns. Might be safer to dress like a bum and go cruising in a rust bucket. Cops will think you are broke and maybe they will leave you alone.

I haven't seen any SW's lately that have floated my boat. But back when they were plentiful I used to look for girls that worked an area regularly, watch them get picked up and dropped back off before I would consider picking them up. Even if they were not a cop they could be scammers taking johns off to get jacked or just lousey providers. Either way the john is not likely to offer her a return ride. Then as a courtesy to others that might be watching me I would offer any girl I picked up a ride back to where I found her if she was any good as well as get a contact number if I felt she was worth having as a regular.
Just doesn't work that way anymore. Too many "One trick mommas." See one get picked up and never see her again. Get some chicks number and it is disconnected a week later.

Happy Hoin!

BiffCoolbreeze
11-29-03, 15:28
When I read about mongers car dating in front of peoples homes & tossing condoms on their front lawn when finished, I have to say, that is not very smart. It brings a lot of heat on the rest of us who monger smart & discreetly. The public outcry over things like that puts the politicians in a spot. They turn to the cops who in turn are allowed to take the gloves off when dealing with SW's & mongers. The result is the cops get a ton of money to hammer a bunch of mongers just trying to get some trim. Some of the SW's are no better. They are blatant, work near schools & open businesses. Its human nature that people will get upset. I don't think anu of us would want SW's working the street where we live, then again.......... <evil grin> but you boys get the point.

On the bright side, picked up "Kelly" last night. Cute black SW, trim with D cups. Told me she was 20 & from Las Vegas. Good attitude. $60 CBJ. Picked her up on Harbor above GG Blvd & took her to a near by business area. You get boys get the picture.

Country John
11-29-03, 22:55
Hello fellow mongerers,

Seems to be a bit of confusion over how the cops do the thing. Well, prostitution is a Misdemeanor, and as such in order to charge you they must present the case showing an UNITY of ACT and INTENT.

Your ACTIONS have to bear out your INTENT.

If your INTENT is to commit a misdemeanor, then your ACTIONS leading up to that INTENT must be demonstrated to the satisfaction of LE in order to make the bust. Simple.

They ALLOW you to ACT on your INTENT to the point where your ACTIONS can be clearly shown so as to lead a "reasonable" person to believe that your INTENT was to commit the ACT. Get it?

Now: how do they go about this?

Persons who are inclined to pick up a SW will DO certain THINGS that will indicate to LE (bless their souls) that you have as your INTENT to do something (that they already suspect you are going to do) illegal. The game is to get you to ACT out your INTENT by allowing you to do those things. You can stop any time up to the commission of the actions that CLEARLY demonstrate your INTENT.

Guy pulls up to SW, (intent) rolls down window (intent) yells at SW "are you working" (intent) gets her in car (intent) talks money for sex (act), shows nutties (act) etc. etc. You're on the hook at that tender moment legally.

Well, there is a defense called ENTRAPMENT. This is where the ACTIONS of LE would lead a "reasonable" person to believe that had THEY not done something to you, then you wouldn't have done anything to APPEAR to the same "reasonable" person as an ACT to carry out the illegal INTENT.

Are you with me so far? Good.

Now, you are faced with one of these here what you call one of them there dilemas. How do you know if you are going to be busted?

Have a tape recorder (really cheap) rolling in the car for your protection. "Hi Baby, I am not a law enforcement officer . .are you a law enforcement officer or are you employed by any law enforcement agency?" "Are you on duty at this time? " "Do you have police identification?" "Are you here for the possible purpose of arresting me for solicitation?" "Are you now working as part of an undercover sting operation?" "Are you about to offer sex for money?" Go ahead, don't be scared. . .ask the fucking questions.

She might say (laughingly) "Do I look like a law enforcement officer?" You say : "THAT IS NOT AN ANSWER are you a law enforcement officer or are you employed by any law enforcement agency?" "Are you on duty at this time? " "Do you have police identification?" "Are you here for the possible purpose of arresting me for solicitation?" "Are you now working as part of an undercover sting operation?" "Are you about to offer sex for money?"

If she states that the is in fact NOT a LEO, and specifically says no (on tape) to the questions then mate - it's ON. Refer to your "payment" as a "donation to help her out." You are NOT "paying her to have sex." If she bullshits you and then busts you, then you've got it on tape and your attorney will take it from there, and he should have a shit load of fun with it.

Tell her you want to drive for a bit but you will take her back to where you picked her up. If she doesn't want to play, get her OUT of the car.

DO NOT EVER EVER EVER discuss money or sex until you drive at LEAST 1/2 mile away from where you picked her up and YOU DON'T EVER EVER start the dialog. Make the SW read the menu, tell her to grab your nuts etc etc all BEFORE discussing donations for the betterment of her education.

Now: you can do this and be on top of it or you can keep complaining and whining about LE.

They get hammered by local business and residents when they see the action going down in their areas and when they see the condoms in the parking lots and driveways. They make LE's life miserable. LE would rather be out there busting the "bad" guys but VICE (bless their souls) gets the order to go out and cool things off and that's where we get hit.

If you want to pay a SW to get laid then be advised that it is not a legal activity. You subject yourself to the perils of being arrested for breaking the law and all that it entails. You are an adult. You don't need me to tell you to not be stupid.

If you are going to monger, then get straight on your role in all this. LE has enough to do without being out there waiting for you to fuck up in front of them - you deserve to be arrested for public stupidity if nothing else. VICE has a great laugh at how stupid some of you really are -smarten up!

Talk to an attorney. Get the facts. Don't be dumb. Stop complaining -jeez.

God bless all of you mongerers, providers and the LE people out there. Have a SAFE and HAPPY holiday season. Don't Drink and Drive, wear a condom, be nice to the girls. Give them an extra hug and maybe a small tip for Christmas.

Be Safe and BE NICE

Country John

Jon Jones
11-30-03, 13:37
Country John:

Only one problem. In California it’s a crime to tape any conversation without the express permission of the parties.

As such, not only could you be charged with solicitation but illegally recording a conversation. And since the tape was made illegally it couldn’t be used to defend yourself in court.

Also keep in mind, undercover officers are permitted to lie. So if she claims she’s not LE, this would have no weight in court. Such a statement alone would not constitute entrapment.

The only benefit I can see in having a tape would be it would reduce the likelihood of the undercover officer lying in court. This unfortunately is very common. So even if you don’t ask for sex she might say you did.

My advice – let her do most of the talking. Make her show her tits or better yet her pussy. I haven’t heard of LE becoming flashers but nothing would surprise me these days. Have her touch your dick through your pants.

I do like the suggestion of talking in terms of a “donation” for “help” rather than a direct payment for sex.

Better yet, go to Mexico or the many other countries where you don’t have to play these games.

Civ2000
11-30-03, 15:21
Country John, Excellent report on several points but I have to humbly disagree with some of it. I live in Seattle where they have an intent to solicite law which is mirrored in similiar laws around the country. I'm not positive about Anaheim but am sure if they don't have one, other jurisdictions in southern California do. As you stated it's all about what a reasonable (average) person would do. Does an average person drive a prostitution area at night and pull up to police officers posing as prostitutes and ask if they are police and if they intent to ask for money for sex? Of course they don't. You don't actually have to offer sex for money to get busted. Here is a brief summary of our law taken from uncirc's website.

Among the circumstances which may be considered in determining whether the actor intends such prohibited conduct are that he or she: (pay particular attention to #5).

1) repeatedly beckons to, stops, or attempts to stop, or engages passersby in conversation; or

2) repeatedly stops or attempts to stop motor vehicles operators by hailing, waving of arms, or any other bodily gestures; or

3) circles an area in a motor vehicle and repeatedly beckons to, contacts, or attempts to stop pedestrians; or

4) is a known prostitute or procurer; or

5) *** inquires whether a potential patron, procurer, or prostitute is a police officer, searches for articles that would identify a police officer, or requests the touching or exposing of genitals or female breasts to prove the person is not a police officer.

Clearly the average person does not drive up to prostitues and ask them to touch his penis and expose their breasts just out of curiosity. My non-mongering friends almost never do this. LOL. This alone would constitue probably cause. Of course with a good attorney I believe you could possibly beat the rap for let's say conservatively speaking 5000 to 8000 in attorney fees and going for a month without your car.

Happy Hunting!

Civ2000

Country John
11-30-03, 17:37
Members:

Thanks for your responses to my post. I apprecaite the feedback.

A person who enters your motor vehicle for ANY purpose does not have a "reasonable expectation of privacy" and therefore recording without their knowledge is legal and admissable as long as you can articulate (in court for example) that you REGULARLY record conversations with people you contact for business purposes for transcription later for your notes or "journal."

LE often does this when they bust multiple suspects. They will put two of you in the car (where you DO NOT have a resonable expectation to privacy) and they will record everything you say to each other and hopefull you are not back there getting your "story" straight. I believe there is now an obstruction charge in there somewhere against you if they play back the tape and you and your partner are conspiring to obstruct the LEO in the performance of his duties by planning on false statements etc.

You can do the same with recording telephone conversations but the big difference is that the recording itself is not admissable but THE NOTES are. If you plan on regularly using telephone recordings themselves, you must inform (and get the permission of) the other party BEFORE you start the recording.

You can't go to jail for what you're thinking. It's not illegal to ask someone if they are a police officer or if they are on duty etc. I once did this and when I was asked "what if I am a police officer?" Besides an excellent attempt at NOT answering my question, the purpose was to allow me to sink further into the mud though continuing the dialog and allowing me to do and say the things that would give the LEO probable cause to bust me.

My response was to point out that there appears to be a lot of prostitution type activity in the area and I hope they are out there to stop it. Then I asked the question (that I now already knew the answer to) again just to see what would happen and the response was to "move along." :-)

Will LE lie? Yes. Will they plant evidence? Yes. Will they do nasty things? Yes. Will they try to take you down with no evidence? Yes.

Do you lie? Yes. Do you do nasty things? Yes. You see, LEO's come from the same group we do - the human race.

Don't blame the people who also happen to be the bravest people we probably know. These guys and gals risk their lives EVERY DAY to keep us as safe as we will let them. They are out there taking care of people who can't take care of themselves. Give them a break. We should be buying them coffee, not fucking dissing them. If you hate cops, the next time you're in trouble call a fucking hippy.

The reality is that WE are engaged in illegal activity according to the laws of the land. The cops didn't write the law. The are law ENFORCEMENT officers. Sometimes they have to play our game a bit to snag us - it's all fair game.

I am sure there are different laws and procedures in the various jurisdictions. The thing to do is to be SMART and keep your eye on the ball.

Common sense dictates that if you get anything less than a standard SW response, then drive away. DO NOT take the chance, I don't care how hard your dick is.

The goal is to get laid or a BJ or sex -whatever. It's not to out-wit the cops. These people are not stupid so don't you be.

The intent to solicit law in Seattle is designed to establish intent on the basis of certain actions. I would love to test the "are you a police officer" (#5) in court. There is NO law against asking if someone is a police officer, whether you are in a car or in a spaceship. This is America. You can say or ask whatever you want.

The only time #5 has teeth is when it is done in conjuction with the other ACTions that TOGETHER make up the body of evidence used to establish INTENT.

All over these forums I read about how terrible the cops are. Well, some are. Most are not. Get some perspective on how tough the job is. Just because we're out there screwing our providers in violation of the law doesn't make these people who chase us bad people. We have to get over this thinking. I never met a welder, truck driver, burger flipper, white collar type or any other profession who was willing to die in the line of duty. Show some respect.

Know your rights. Know the law. Get your shit squared away and develop your procedures. The cops will always have plenty of targets for their sting ops. Just do your part to not be one of these targets.

Be Safe and BE NICE

Country John

Chuponalgas
11-30-03, 18:45
Here are parts of the actual California Penal Code. Note that the California courts interpret the law in a very LE-favorable manner, so no point in arguing technicalities:

647. Every person who commits any of the following acts is guilty
of disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor:
(a) Who solicits anyone to engage in or who engages in lewd or
dissolute conduct in any public place or in any place open to the
public or exposed to public view.
(b) Who solicits or who agrees to engage in or who engages in any act of prostitution. A person agrees to engage in an act of
prostitution when, with specific intent to so engage, he or she
manifests an acceptance of an offer or solicitation to so engage,
regardless of whether the offer or solicitation was made by a person who also possessed the specific intent to engage in prostitution.

653.22. (a) It is unlawful for any person to loiter in any public
place with the intent to commit prostitution. This intent is
evidenced by acting in a manner and under circumstances which openly demonstrate the purpose of inducing, enticing, or soliciting
prostitution, or procuring another to commit prostitution.
(b) Among the circumstances that may be considered in determining whether a person loiters with the intent to commit prostitution are that the person:
(1) Repeatedly beckons to, stops, engages in conversations with, or attempts to stop or engage in conversations with passersby, indicative of soliciting for prostitution.
(2) Repeatedly stops or attempts to stop motor vehicles by hailing the drivers, waving arms, or making any other bodily gestures, or engages or attempts to engage the drivers or passengers of the motor vehicles in conversation, indicative of soliciting for prostitution.
(3) Has been convicted of violating this section, subdivision (a)
or (b) of Section 647, or any other offense relating to or involving
prostitution, within five years of the arrest under this section.
(4) Circles an area in a motor vehicle and repeatedly beckons to,
contacts, or attempts to contact or stop pedestrians or other
motorists, indicative of soliciting for prostitution.
(5) Has engaged, within six months prior to the arrest under this section, in any behavior described in this subdivision, with the
exception of paragraph (3), or in any other behavior indicative of
prostitution activity.
(c) The list of circumstances set forth in subdivision (b) is not
exclusive. The circumstances set forth in subdivision (b) should be
considered particularly salient if they occur in an area that is
known for prostitution activity. Any other relevant circumstances
may be considered in determining whether a person has the requisite intent. Moreover, no one circumstance or combination of
circumstances is in itself determinative of intent. Intent must be
determined based on an evaluation of the particular circumstances of each case.

Chuponalgas
11-30-03, 18:53
I don't get it guys. From Anaheim or Santa Ana, in 90 minutes you can be at a legal brothel in Tijuana (Adelita's or Chicago Club) with your choice of 20-100 women, with no significant risk.
Total cost for a TJ run from OC is:
$20 gas
$5 parking
$10 Taxis
$50 girl
$11 room

Total: $96

Why would you risk arrest, loss of your car, etc.?

Perv45
12-01-03, 00:33
The real question is, Why are the cops still harassing good guys just trying to have fun? Screw the law. There have been lots of laws that have been proven to be wrong in their intent. Imagine how much revenue could be saved by stopping this stupid harrasment. Prostitution has been legalized or accepted in most civilized countries (not talking about 3rd worls). I t has been accepted by most intelligent governments that the profession will NEVER be stopped. Of course, that would take away one more venue for the cops to flex their egos. And, posting the extrct of the law does not scare anyone. We are still coming out. Just get out of the way.

In time, too, I think the cops will have to be put under the same restraint as they finally did to the IRS. The IRS used to confiscate property at will because they charged that someone owed taxes. Now, they have to prove the case first.

As to why not just go down to TJ? First off, it is a hassle. Secondly, not everyone prefers the latin flavor. I like mine more scandanavian or anglo.

Civ2000
12-01-03, 03:13
Perv, I do agree with your take on the absurdity of the law. But I don't believe that either I or Chuponalgas posted the extract of the law to scare anyone. I rather posted it to educate and thus protect mongers from an ill-advised scheme to simply ask the cop if she would touch his privates or bare her breast. This will get you in jail faster than you can say "conviscate my car". With knowledge comes safety.

As far as legalizing prostitution, I agree completely, but I don't think most countries legalize street prostitution. I almost pick up SW's exclusively. I can go to Nevada where it is legal but would inevitably break the law and pick up a SW because I've been to a brothel and was apalled by how expensive it was. So, you'd only be legalizing a form of prostitution. Gee, should I go to a brothel for a $125.00 cbj or get a bbbj for .20 on the street? No brainer. No matter if prostitution is legal or not there will always be a place in my heart for the crack addict working for her next hit.

Civ

FunLovingOne
12-01-03, 14:34
Civ2000

I hope you know a good hemotoligist. You may need one someday if you keep hanging out with crackho's. Stick to the KAMP's. They seem to understand survival. Maybe not as fun for you but better to be safe. They even get tested in TJ I hear. Better yet, find a cheap flight to Costa Rica where the hotties are well regulated.

My $0.02, for what it is worth.

FL

Three X
12-01-03, 14:40
Hey guys check your PM box.

Civ2000
12-03-03, 20:24
FunLovingOne,

Thank you for your concern. Having spent a lot of years working in the health care field, I like to think I am somewhat informed of the health risks associated with this hobby.

Thus when I go out to get a bbbj from a SW there are several things I do which I feel can mitigate my risk:

1) I drink a large glass of water, coffee, juice, or whatever. Immediately after completion of the sex act I take a large pee. This will wash most germs out of the urethra and lowers your risk substantially.

2) I use prepackaged alcohol wipes and wipe down my unit and surrounding area.

I never have FS without a condom. I have been vaccinated against Hepatitis A & B. I never date someone who has any signs of open wounds or healing scabs.

There is no conclusive evidence that HIV can be spread through oral sex. If it is passed this way it's because there were probably open sores in both the SW's mouth and on the guys penis. If I were giving advice to anyone but myself I would recommend a condom.

Condom use however does little to prevent Herpes transmission. If she has a sore anywhere on her body or corner of her mouth and it comes into contact anywhere on your body there is high possibility of transmission. It is estimated that 40% of the general population has Herpes either actively or as a carrier. It's probably close to 90% in the sex worker occupation.

The other prevalent STD's such as gonnerhea, syphilis, and clamydia can be passed, but the acidic nature of urine flushing out your system immediately afterwards can be a big help.

Also, KAMPS, (is that the same as an AMP) are not necessarily any safer. Currently a federal study is underway studying the rates of HIV infection in San Francisco AMP workers. Word has it the rates are fairly high. Generally if a sex trade worker is willing to have sex unprotected either FS or BBBJ you should beware. Those who don't have anything usually want to stay that way. And those who have something or no longer care due to their circumstances are dangerous.

And lastly, do what I do: get a STD screening every six months or a year. Although there is no cure for HIV or AIDS and it still kills lots and lots of people--early treatment is crucial and may extend your life long enough for a cure to be found. This is no reason for complacency as the treatment often is as bad as the disease, but reason enough to get checked.

Happy Hunting and Be Safe Out There,

Civ2000

MrTallOne
12-04-03, 01:24
Civ,

Thanks for sharing that information.

I'm curious where you got the Hepatitis vaccination. Public health place, STD treatment doctor, general practice doctor?

Whenver I ask about Hepatitis my doctor goes into the "oh you are not in the high risk group so don't worry" routine. I guess I have to say "oh but actually I'm a dog, doc".

Even though I'm very paranoid about STDs and practice safe sex, I'd like to get vaccinated. After all, why not?

The herpes transmission thing always puzzled me. If the virus can spread "on skin contact" then why don't guys like me have herpes on our fingers? I must have fingered 150 girls in the past few years.

The point is if herpes infection can be introduced at any point on skin and the blisters occur at the point of infection, why don't we see the blisters in many places? Mouths and penises aren't the only things that come into contact with pussies.

Civ2000
12-04-03, 01:50
MrTallOne, Good questions. When you work in the health care field you are required to get the vacinations. They just sent us to the local public health department. Anyone can go and get one. Actually a series of three for B and one shot for A. That would be my first choice. But you can get it anywhere. Even babies are getting vaccinated against hepatitis these days, so you asking for one is not unusual. I think anyone who does any mongering at all should get them. Too bad there isn't one for Hep C. It's harder to transmit sexually than the other two though.

As far as Herpes goes, I've seen it on the face, genitals, back, thighs, breasts, buttocks, forearms, neck, all over. But have never seen it on the hands either. I think the hands mainly act in transferring the virus to other body parts. You may have been lucky. If I finger a woman, I'm real careful about touching anything (especially my eyes) until I've washed my hands. This is where having some handi-wipes around is useful.

Civ

MrTallOne
12-04-03, 11:52
Civ2000

BTW, I carry hand sanitizer (Purell brand) in my car. Disinfectant hand soap is in the trunk along with paper towels.

Actually it goes beyond STDs. One of the best ways to avoid colds and other common ailments is to wash you hands frequently and avoid touching your eyes or mouth with your fingers, unless you just washed.

I enjoy messing around with these girls but I want to stay healthy.

Another reason why I like daytime mongering... it is easier to see the merchandise and keep a close eye on safety procedures.

Country John
12-05-03, 12:19
Hello Fellow Mongerers.

Thanks again for yur feedback and posting the law etc. etc.

Keep in mind that just as LE must establish a fact pattern based on circumstances that are defined by law to convict, that doesn't mean that there is nothing you can do to abberate the fact pattern or spoil the circumstances and weaken the case.

The law is the law of course and while I would never encourage anyone to break the law ;-| I would encourage people to think through their procedures in case the wort happens.

Have a very safe and happy holiday mongering season. Best to all.

Country John

Asian Shark
12-05-03, 21:11
Hi Everyone,

This is my first post but I've been reading this posts for about 3 months and I really think it is better than Sex-reviews.net site. Here is mu question and if anyone out there could help me out would be great. I will be traveling to Anaheim in Mid February 2004 and would like to know some AMP action in Anaheim or in OC area. Also looking for some Escort actions as well.

I would very much appreciate any info from mongers from OC or Anaheim area

Asian Shark

PotShot
12-06-03, 04:47
Had to go to Vietnam about 5 years ago. Work related business.
Wanted to update all my vacinations and be ready for whatever bugs Nam had to offer. OC Health dept wasn't much help. Decided to go to a Vietnamese Doctor in Garden Grove. Figured he would know more about what I needed to protect myself against since they deal with people who travel there a lot.
Got the A and B series,cholera,flu and tetnis booster. Shots made me sick as a dog for several weeks. Cold and flu symtoms. The doc said it was typical side effects from the hepetitas and flu vacines. So be prepared.

If the health dept or private doctor gives you a hassle try making up some BS about going to the orient. That should do the trick.

Damn shots and basic health checkup cost about $500. Didn't have insurance at the time and I don't think many insurances cover imunizations anyway but I was able to expence it back to my company.

Happy Hoin!

P.S I forgot to mention that the B series vacine can be risky if you have allready been exposed. It is wise to get a blood test first. Might as well have them draw another sample to test for HIV while the needle is in the same hole. I did just to be safe even though I have allways used caution in my hobbying. That adds a week to the process and some more cash. Blood test and series of shots will take up a month and you won't be immune for several weeks after they are done poking you.

Be safe!

Midewo
12-06-03, 10:46
Guys,

I was cruising Lincoln yesterday and saw for the second time a middle-aged LSW. Last time I saw her, she gave me a discreet 'come-and-get' wave. I did a U, so did the guy behind me, and someone else (in a green ford) got her. It was 1 pm on Friday. It was funny how quickly she got scooped. She is not particularly attractive, I just wanted to know if she did FS. She has shoulder length brown hair, aviator-like sunglasses, wears a knee length dress. Looks like a middle aged lady getting off work. Out during the day, strolls the appartment row across from the Luv donut shop.

/mike

Dirty Sanchez
12-15-03, 18:49
Had a great time on Saturday afternoon! I was crusing by Harbor & Chapman, when I spotted a BSW by the name of "Hershey".

She was wearing a black dress & high heels. Got an excellent cbj for $40. I thought that it was a great deal, especially since I was already on my way to "T" on Westminster (you all know the place). Glad I didn't waste the money!

Sincerely,

D.S.

Roman
12-24-03, 17:42
Hola,

I'll be going to Anaheim soon, on business, from
south-OC.

If you know a good AMP, write me at romeancaesar@yahoo.com.

ROMAN

PCH Monger
12-26-03, 19:58
I decided to take one for the team today and went to an AMP on 611 Brookhurst #K. I paid .3 for 1/2 hr. and was shown a room with a small tanning bed and a massage mat on the floor. The that gave me the massage was average looking about 5 or 6. She was very quiet and not very communicative at all. The massage wasn't bad (The light touch part could use some work).

The massage did end with a happy ending with alot of coaxing on my part. I tipped her .3 and I didn't get a goodby from her. I may try this place one more time to see if she warms up to me, but I think its YMMV on this one.

Good luck out there

hotdogg81
01-04-04, 16:48
Has all the action in Anaheim come to a halt??? I have not seen anything out on Lincoln or Harbor since my last posting in here and I drive these streets fairly often.

Anyone seen anything good to report on??

Black Dak
01-08-04, 02:47
Hi there, new around here. Well actually, I've known about the site but never knew there was a forum. What a great idea.

Anyways, I am wondering if any of you fellow mongers could help me in finding a wsw that goes by the name of "Jaime". I picked her up on a Tues night back in May or June. She was about 5'7" / 135lbs, Blonde/Grn. Absolutely THE BEST bbbj I have ever received. She gave me a ph# but I either wrote it down wrong or she gave me a wrong number and I have not been able to find her since.

I met her in the parking lot of the motel that has a pizza joint in the lobby, just North of Denny's at Beach and Chapman.

If anyone knows who I'm talking about I'd appreciate any kind of contact info.

macaroni
01-23-04, 10:01
What AMPS are reliable in the Anahiem area or nearby? I'm in from out of town and am looking for a little fun. I usually post in the Chicago board.

Thanks in advance

Music Man
01-25-04, 11:06
Is Anaheim dead and all the activity moved somewhere else., I took a drive up through Lincoln, Beach and Harbor, didn't see anything over a 4 and they were not confirmed SWs. Has Anaheim gone underground?

Anyone seeing any girls at another area that I am missing?

Music Man

Judak
02-02-04, 01:38
Cruised around harbor on Sat night between 10-11pm. Street is pretty much dead. A little bit action at harbor and 1st. Saw a BIG bsw at in-the-box and a lsw(about a 7) at the buritto place. That's about it. Maybe night time is no longer a good idea to cruise? Anyone had better luck lately?

Music Man
02-02-04, 12:55
I'm going to get out this week and cruise the areas, I'll also check out harbor and see if I see anything interststing. I was also going to cruise my regular spot at 1st and the 5 frwy between grand and the 5, there use to be some real nice regulars in the area that took their time and let you play with their tits while they gave you a great BBBJ and all for only about $20. but the last 3 times I drove by the area they all seemed to be gone, use to see a gal named Rita, mid 30's Latin, nice tits and a great attitiude.. but she has not been out for quite a while..

Well, keep posting

Music Man

d_funk_e_one
02-25-04, 18:22
I have some luck in the past around the Beach area, but I have been cruising at least twice a week around lunch time and the place is dry. Hope things pick up.