PDA

View Full Version : Truck Stop Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Newrules01
06-19-10, 00:56
Anyone out there have any good reports about any truck stops close to Louisville, that has some decent looking lot lizzards strolling?

Louisvilleguy0
06-20-10, 09:31
There are no lot lizards in any truckstop in Kentucky so this thread is pointless!

The closest anyone will find is:

-TA, Antioch, TN
-Flying J area, Indianapolis
-Pilot, Lamar Avenue, Memphis, TN‎
-Pilot, Franklin, OH
-Go-mart Charleston, WV
-Pilot, East Saint Louis, IL

Newrules01
06-20-10, 15:16
There are no lot lizards in any truckstop in Kentucky so this thread is pointless!

The closest anyone will find is:

-TA, Antioch, TN
-Flying J area, Indianapolis
-Pilot, Lamar Avenue, Memphis, TN‎
-Pilot, Franklin, OH
-Go-mart Charleston, WV
-Pilot, East Saint Louis, ILThanks for the info. I do get up near Antioch TN everynow and then, I will have to check it out.

EnjoysTheLife
06-21-10, 02:48
I just wanted to bring up one of the General Rules.

No Flaming: Please do not post any messages that harrass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member.

For the most part everyone is right on this board. We share subjective reports on our experiences and they are our opinions. Therefore they are correct.

Scoresman, you state that Louisvilleguy doesn't know what he is talking about. He does. The places he mentioned are all known hang outs for "lot lizards". You might be saying that there are places in Kentucky. It is not common to find any place locally that is a consistent place for picking them up.

Thanks.

Louisvilleguy
06-21-10, 15:27
Previous post was by louisvilleguy0. I guess he liked my username so much he used it too. I'm flattered.

Louisvilleguy0
06-21-10, 22:59
If anyone would like to know more common lot lizard locations nationwide feel free to ask.

I have never seen a regular lot lizard hangout in Kentucky.

I have been offered services in the past from some passing through however but it was very very rare.

Louisvilleguy0
06-22-10, 22:00
Previous post was by louisvilleguy0. I guess he liked my username so much he used it too. I'm flattered.Louisvilleguy was taken so I added a 0 LoL

I thought Louisvilleguy was never used

Newrules01
08-05-10, 20:14
Louisvilleguy was taken so I added a 0 LoL

I thought Louisvilleguy was never usedDo you know anything about a certain location on 7th Street Rd that the truckers use> I've seen them with a pretty good looking blonde at this location but I was in regular car and didn't want to approach so not to mess up anything they had going. But I wanted to try to hook up with her.

Louisvilleguy0
10-15-10, 22:14
Do you know anything about a certain location on 7th Street Rd that the truckers use> I've seen them with a pretty good looking blonde at this location but I was in regular car and didn't want to approach so not to mess up anything they had going. But I wanted to try to hook up with her.Sorry it took me so long to answer this but the answer is I know nothing about it.

Golfcart
10-16-10, 11:47
Do you know anything about a certain location on 7th Street Rd that the truckers use> I've seen them with a pretty good looking blonde at this location but I was in regular car and didn't want to approach so not to mess up anything they had going. But I wanted to try to hook up with her.Girls who work truck stops usually avoid vehicles other than over-the-road semis. The driver/semi situation is safer than the guy/car situation for many reasons. Plus, less dead time between tricks.

BustyAlexis
11-05-14, 17:14
Anyone out there have any good reports about any truck stops close to Louisville, that has some decent looking lot lizzards strolling?I could always meet up with anyone heading through the Louisville area. Memphis, IN is a great stop! 350812.

BustyAlexis
11-25-14, 04:30
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

BustyAlexis
01-24-15, 03:10
Where Are All The Truckers At?

Bruce018
01-30-15, 17:46
Are there any trk. Stops where girls go to in town or on the outskirts? I've gone thru and been at most of trks. Stops at various times on the outside of town and never seen one in over 10 yrs. Of driving, maybe my timing is bad or nothings there. Most of the time I just by pass and hope some are around indy. But that's also hit or miss at times if you know what I mean. I not thru town alot but some should pop up if they are there.

BustyAlexis
03-24-15, 04:22
Are there any trk. Stops where girls go to in town or on the outskirts? I've gone thru and been at most of trks. Stops at various times on the outside of town and never seen one in over 10 yrs. Of driving, maybe my timing is bad or nothings there. Most of the time I just by pass and hope some are around indy. But that's also hit or miss at times if you know what I mean. I not thru town alot but some should pop up if they are there.There are 2 great truck stops in Memphis, Indiana. They are off of exit 16. Easy on and off. Great parking as well. Send me a message!

FunGuy6969
03-30-15, 20:48
Where Are All The Truckers At?I am leaving Atlanta and heading to Louisville.

Bruce018
02-17-16, 04:33
Is there any girls at the Pilot or Love's by ex. 121 or 116 off of I-65? Alot of trucks never see any girls. I could never get in touch with girl that posted last yr. Have seen LOE at times by Pilot.

FunnyMan69
05-25-16, 12:57
Is this thread dead? If not, any info from anyone?

BigPapadan
07-15-16, 01:25
Does anyone know any girls that work pilot at exit 105 off of I-65? If so message me.

Bruce018
08-05-16, 03:47
Does anyone know any girls that work pilot at exit 105 off of I-65? If so message me.I go to that Pilot here and there and never saw any girls but it seem like it would be a good place for a few of them to roam. Was there a week ago saw nothing it is a place I have on my recon list.

Winston1984
08-24-16, 10:48
I've been driving through Louisville area truck-stops for 10+ years. I've never heard of a lot lizard on I-65 anywhere in KY. I asked about it on the radio one day and was told to try the bookstores. There was also a mention of a truck-stop on the west side of Louisville I-64. But I've never seen a sign to tell me which exit and never followed up on that one.

Bruce018
12-15-16, 02:01
I've been driving through Louisville area truck-stops for 10+ years. I've never heard of a lot lizard on I-65 anywhere in KY. I asked about it on the radio one day and was told to try the bookstores. There was also a mention of a truck-stop on the west side of Louisville I-64. But I've never seen a sign to tell me which exit and never followed up on that one.I didn't think there was any known place where they hangout that truckers could get to any.

Troller2008
12-15-16, 13:25
I've been driving through Louisville area truck-stops for 10+ years. I've never heard of a lot lizard on I-65 anywhere in KY. I asked about it on the radio one day and was told to try the bookstores. There was also a mention of a truck-stop on the west side of Louisville I-64. But I've never seen a sign to tell me which exit and never followed up on that one.There was a place in hillview called the hill view lounge. But it's closed down and reopened with a new name but every night about 11, trucks would roll up and the girls where trolling. I'm not sure if it's the same as it used to be but might be worth looking into.

Bruce018
12-16-16, 02:14
There was a place in hillview called the hill view lounge. But it's closed down and reopened with a new name but every night about 11, trucks would roll up and the girls where trolling. I'm not sure if it's the same as it used to be but might be worth looking into.Will have to look into this appreciate info.

Good Bar
02-04-17, 17:17
There's a number on the walls of the restroom stalls. Anyone used it?

Bruce018
02-09-17, 04:24
There's a number on the walls of the restroom stalls. Anyone used it?Tried it yrs. Ago never had any luck. One time I called a num. It was a what sounded like a little girl she had no idea her name was on the wall I told her it was, I was nice to her and hung up. Not into that I believe someone put her num. Up for a prank. Next time I tried one a gay guy answered, Not into that at All. So what I am saying, Good luck. You might get lucky I never was.

Bruce018
03-24-17, 03:35
There's a number on the walls of the restroom stalls. Anyone used it?The below quote by me was about a number I got off a stall out in AZ yrs ago just was trying to say I don't trust stall number, hope you have luck.

Kentuckian
02-21-24, 15:48
Are truck stops no longer a thing for a little lot Lizard fun? Back in the day they were a lot of fun.

ThighSpreader
02-21-24, 23:44
The truck stops anymore are a hit and miss. On occasion you will find some chick wanting to get way from her boyfriend or husband and will jump in for a ride. What's hot one week will be abandoned the next week. But be careful if you are a driver. They will try to steal anything they can reach including your credit cards or DL. I once gave a chick a ride just across town in Ohio and 2 miles down the road out came LEO. Unknown to me this chick was a known prostitute with warrants. They were going to confiscate my truck for helping her get a ride. A one in ten million chance the second cop that showed up was a friend of my brother and let me go. BE careful especially at night and even in the rest areas, if you get in trouble, blow you air horn and many times other drivers will come to the rescue. I have had some luck with girls wanting a ride to spring break, but not often.

Kentuckian
02-28-24, 18:45
The truck stops anymore are a hit and miss. On occasion you will find some chick wanting to get way from her boyfriend or husband and will jump in for a ride. What's hot one week will be abandoned the next week. But be careful if you are a driver. They will try to steal anything they can reach including your credit cards or DL. I once gave a chick a ride just across town in Ohio and 2 miles down the road out came LEO. Unknown to me this chick was a known prostitute with warrants. They were going to confiscate my truck for helping her get a ride. A one in ten million chance the second cop that showed up was a friend of my brother and let me go. BE careful especially at night and even in the rest areas, if you get in trouble, blow you air horn and many times other drivers will come to the rescue. I have had some luck with girls wanting a ride to spring break, but not often.I'm just a regular monger who was just wondering. Hoped it better / easier than looking for street walkers.