12-31-99, 20:00

Track
01-14-11, 00:44
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41063833/ns/local_news-louisville_ky/

By Jay Ditzer / WLKY. Com

WLKY. Com WLKY. Com

Updated 1/13/2011 5:15:43 PM ET 2011-01-13T22:15:43

Share Print Font: +. LOUISVILLE, Ky. — WLKY. Com

A Niles, Mich, woman is facing prostitution charges in Louisville after police said she offered sexual services to an undercover detective.

According to arrest records, Amy L. Moore. 19, also known as Amy McMichael, placed an ad on an erotic services website. Detectives with Louisville police said they made an appointment with Moore for a $250 30-minute massage.

Police said Moore met a detective at a pre-arranged location Wednesday afternoon where she took off her clothes and began massaging the detective's back.

According to arrest records, the detective asked Moore is she would perform anal sex. Moore told the detective she would for an additional $50.

Moore is charged with prostitution and practicing massage therapy without a license.

Moore said she will never come back to Louisville, according to arrest records.

Track
05-31-12, 20:44
http://www.wave3.com/story/18666471/jeffersontown-business-owner-charged-after-prostitution-sting

Jeffersontown business owner charged in prostitution sting.

Posted: May 31, 2012 11:23 AM EDT Updated: May 31, 2012 4:12 PM EDT

By Joey Brown. Email.

LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE) – A Louisville man faces several charges related to an undercover prostitution sting at his business off Hurstbourne Parkway in Jeffersontown Wednesday afternoon.

Louisville Metro Police said (deleted) .53, was arrested at his business, Tranquil Garden at (deleted) , after a prostitution charge was filed against one of his employees.

Detectives said the employee told them Xxxxx provided four female employees rooms within the building to perform massages, body rubs and sexual acts in exchange for money. The employee also told investigators that the workers were required to give half of all of their earnings to Xxxxx.

Police said Xxxxx gave detectives verbal consent to search his vehicle and that they recovered a stolen. 38 handgun.

Xxxxx was charged with promoting prostitution, permitting prostitution, carrying a concealed deadly weapon and receiving stolen property.

Copyright 2012 WAVE News. All rights reserved.

Nobecz
06-01-12, 06:10
Is this guy "Ivan?"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41063833/ns/local_news-louisville_ky/

Joelouky
06-01-12, 10:05
Is this guy "Ivan?"I saw Ivan on the news months ago. Ivan is a bigger guy and I am 99% sure his real name is Ivan Deleon.

HappyHunter47
06-01-12, 11:14
Is this guy "Ivan?"Http://newsandtribune.com/x960125250/Two-charged-with-promoting-prostitution

This is Ivan in the article here. His real name is Ivan Deleon. He's a heavier set, bald, hispanic looking man. But what I don't understand is that I thought he owned Tranquil Garden's. Where did that info come from? Or was Huber just his "front" like he has done at several of his other places?

GotMySpurs
06-01-12, 12:46
Http://newsandtribune.com/x960125250/Two-charged-with-promoting-prostitution

This is Ivan in the article here. His real name is Ivan Deleon. He's a heavier set, bald, hispanic looking man. But what I don't understand is that I thought he owned Tranquil Garden's. Where did that info come from? Or was Huber just his "front" like he has done at several of his other places?The guy who got nailed was the one who ran Hot Rocks from my understanding

Ky Lawdoc
06-01-12, 13:37
The guy who got nailed was the one who ran Hot Rocks from my understandingIncorrect. The founder of Hot Rocks was not Huber and I previously posted where on the secretary of state his identity could be found.

Psychonedo
06-01-12, 14:19
Incorrect. The founder of Hot Rocks was not Huber and I previously posted where on the secretary of state his identity could be found.Why in the hell do they always pick on the places with the hottest women?

Kygolfer77
06-02-12, 00:50
I know the owner of TG was really Rachel and Mr. H* was a friend of hers that lent her the money to start the business. She ran afowl of the law a few weeks back and Mr. Huber stepped in to help until she returned. Unfortunately for him, he became the flavor of the month for LEO and is now going to pay the price. Don t know about the gun charges, but he had only been looking after the place a few weeks. Hope it goes well for him but he'll never live down the shelacing he's taken in the press and TV. A tough lesson learned. Don t get involved with these women except for fun. Did the reviews on our site have anything to do with it, who can say. But if we want to keep our playgrounds safe from big Blue a little discression is advisable. That s what PM's are for. Happy hunting and lets be careful out there.

HappyHunter47
06-02-12, 01:05
I know the owner of TG was really Rachel and Mr. H* was a friend of hers that lent her the money to start the business. She ran afowl of the law a few weeks back and Mr. Huber stepped in to help until she returned. Unfortunately for him, he became the flavor of the month for LEO and is now going to pay the price. Don t know about the gun charges, but he had only been looking after the place a few weeks. Hope it goes well for him but he'll never live down the shelacing he's taken in the press and TV. A tough lesson learned. Don t get involved with these women except for fun. Did the reviews on our site have anything to do with it, who can say. But if we want to keep our playgrounds safe from big Blue a little discression is advisable. That s what PM's are for. Happy hunting and lets be careful out there.Lucky for Rachel. Shame for Huber, I mean talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I still think that Ivan owned it and that he had Rachel run it. She bailed as you said for a bit and asked Huber to take over. Will he ever live in down? Really? This is 2012, who the "frick" cares if he ran a sex joint. I don't really think anyone looks down on that. It is a sign of the times. ROCK ON! I admire the man.

LikeMike1963
06-03-12, 08:50
I know the owner of TG was really Rachel and Mr. H* was a friend of hers that lent her the money to start the business. She ran afowl of the law a few weeks back and Mr. Huber stepped in to help until she returned. Unfortunately for him, he became the flavor of the month for LEO and is now going to pay the price. Don t know about the gun charges, but he had only been looking after the place a few weeks. Hope it goes well for him but he'll never live down the shelacing he's taken in the press and TV. A tough lesson learned. Don t get involved with these women except for fun. Did the reviews on our site have anything to do with it, who can say. But if we want to keep our playgrounds safe from big Blue a little discression is advisable. That s what PM's are for. Happy hunting and lets be careful out there.I know from a pretty close source. That Racheal WAS NOT the owner. She portrayed herself as so but really her BF was. (did not have a name of the BF but guessing it was the Huber guy. Thus why it still operated after she left for a "vaca". Which was due to her being picked up for some "H". (remember the news articles said that another lady "A" was using "H"). Sooo that was the beginning of the end!

Best Swimmer
06-15-12, 10:56
http://www.11alive.com/news/article/243312/1/Cop-dies-during-3-way-sex-widow-wins-3-million

What a way to go.

Ohboy469
06-15-12, 11:09
Any proper three way is two girls and one guy! Probably crossed swords and had cardiac arrest!

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/243312/1/Cop-dies-during-3-way-sex-widow-wins-3-million

What a way to go.

Kyowa
06-16-12, 02:46
Any proper three way is two girls and one guy! Probably crossed swords and had cardiac arrest!You've obviously never done, & maybe never even seen, the most common male-to-female-to-male 3way: she's fallatiating 1-guy while the other guy is penetrating 1 {or alternating between both} of the other 2 close-together openings available; done this way there is absolutely no "crossed swords" possible! This can be quite fun! Once did this with a drop-dead-gorgeous blonde at an on-premises swingers-club outside Owensboro: she was sucking her husband while I had her "doggy-style" but when I "popped" he had her stop sucking him long enough to turn her around so she could take my "jimmy" off & lick-&-suck-&-swallow my willy whistle-clean!

Ohboy469
06-18-12, 11:58
I'm familiar with that routine but seeing another dudes junk is just a total kill for me. Guess that's why I've never hit the swinger scene.

You've obviously never done, & maybe never even seen, the most common male-to-female-to-male 3way: she's fallatiating 1-guy while the other guy is penetrating 1 {or alternating between both} of the other 2 close-together openings available; done this way there is absolutely no "crossed swords" possible! This can be quite fun! Once did this with a drop-dead-gorgeous blonde at an on-premises swingers-club outside Owensboro: she was sucking her husband while I had her "doggy-style" but when I "popped" he had her stop sucking him long enough to turn her around so she could take my "jimmy" off & lick-&-suck-&-swallow my willy whistle-clean!

Best Swimmer
07-27-12, 15:48
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/un-commission-calls-legalizing-prostitution-worldwide

Zomby
07-27-12, 15:59
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/un-commission-calls-legalizing-prostitution-worldwideThe worst possible thing that could happen to the concept of legalized prostitution is for the UN to support it. No matter how rational a thing it is to do (and I think it is) , nor the fact that it's probably only a recommendation, it will be spun as "the UN is trying to shove it down our throats!"

Support for it needs to be grass roots, not pushed in from outside.

Best Swimmer
07-29-12, 00:50
I don't think you'd actually suck a cock: you'd just hold it in your mouth til the swelling went down.Some have such a boring life, that they just post to start trouble. The only thing I can see from a post like yours.

LookingHard
07-29-12, 07:29
Any proper three way is two girls and one guy! Probably crossed swords and had cardiac arrest!Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ__Q-_QLj4

Kyowa
07-31-12, 00:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HappyHunter47
07-31-12, 12:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You! Typical for this poster. Several members have complained in the past on here about his posts. Thank you for removal!

HappyHunter47
07-31-12, 16:06
Some have such a boring life, that they just post to start trouble. The only thing I can see from a post like yours.You haven't been here long enough yet to know, but Iluvdaty69 isn't known here for causing trouble. *Kyowa*, the one he responded to has been known to stir a lot of bs on here. It's always the same thing with him post after post - just bs. There's been entire conversations about his posts in the past by several members. His shit is gettin old.

Best Swimmer
07-31-12, 22:19
You haven't been here long enough yet to know, but Iluvdaty69 isn't known here for causing trouble. *Kyowa*, the one he responded to has been known to stir a lot of bs on here. It's always the same thing with him post after post - just bs. There's been entire conversations about his posts in the past by several members. His shit is gettin old.I apologize, Iluvdaty69 I haven't been on the KY forum very long. I just like all hobbyist to be nice. I see that 1 of *Kyowa* posts was just deleted. I'm sure, I would have said something to it also. We are all here to hobby and share info. Again, I apologize

ClitSpanker
07-31-12, 23:24
Don't know exactly how specific I can be without running afoul of Forum rules, but there was a big raid. 7 cop cars, dogs, room-to-room searches with arrests of a couple of bimbos at a motel easily visible off I-264 somewhere between Newberg Road and Taylorsville Road. Ostensibly, the purpose of the raid was breaking up a fight among some of the Mexican roofing crews staying there temporarily. Didn't really seem like the broads they took away had hammers or had ever touched a shingle, but they were taken nonetheless.

GoCreator11
08-01-12, 14:49
She was wonderful. She told me what she did do and didn't. I even offered more money for certain things and she said no. She is beautiful and her eyes were sexy and dreamy.

LookingHard
08-01-12, 18:44
Don't know exactly how specific I can be without running afoul of Forum rules, but there was a big raid. 7 cop cars, dogs, room-to-room searches with arrests of a couple of bimbos at a motel easily visible off I-264 somewhere between Newberg Road and Taylorsville Road. Ostensibly, the purpose of the raid was breaking up a fight among some of the Mexican roofing crews staying there temporarily. Didn't really seem like the broads they took away had hammers or had ever touched a shingle, but they were taken nonetheless.Damn! I was just there the other day. I was like man this place is hot! Do their names rhyme with N-ree and B-icole? Did you actually see them getting led away in cuffs? If so we will see them shorty in Crime times.

ClitSpanker
08-01-12, 22:59
Damn! I was just there the other day. I was like man this place is hot! Do their names rhyme with N-ree and B-icole? Did you actually see them getting led away in cuffs? If so we will see them shorty in Crime times.No, fortunately neither of the two rhyming beuaties were among the casualties. There were a few women I don't know and don't much care to know. The idea of pointing out the raid is the excessive LE activity, possibly still the tail end of Fisher's kind of looking lax in the Leo Magazine article on human trafficking the week before derby. I'd sort of guess some of the comments of other forum posters "lots of new faces" "lots of advertisers with the same phone number" "odd photoshop work on Tori pics" etc. Point to this same effort on the town's part. Reasonable to think that the hot rod show (interesting pun possible there) has something to do with it as well. Looks good to the locals to be cleaning up the moral image and at the same time maybe blunt some of the ardor visiting car freaks. Anyway, what happened happened, why is anyone's guess how much fear of a follow through is an individual decision.

Best Swimmer
08-02-12, 12:46

Grow some balls? By Betty White

Joelouky
08-08-12, 23:36
Just saw this on Wave3 News. Not sure which girls worked there.

ClitSpanker
08-08-12, 23:47
Just saw this on Wave3 News. Not sure which girls worked there.I make it to be the place that used the number 408 7434 and rand ads for a while with broads named Lauren (lots of star tats on shoulders) and Tiffany (Sort of a chubby cute babyface brunette). Don't know if they or their names were real or ever there. The news report said the provider was something like Tamika. Looks like it was an office building close to the foor of Breckenridge Ln. St Matthews.

Rduv01
08-09-12, 01:04
Just saw this on Wave3 News. Not sure which girls worked there.Http://www.wave3.com/story/19232797/police-bust-alleged-prostitution-ring-in-st-matthews

HappyHunter47
08-09-12, 01:39
http://www.wave3.com/story/19232797/police-bust-alleged-prostitution-ring-in-st-matthews

SteveF111
08-09-12, 11:27
Yeah, I saw this on the news last night. It sounds just like the bust over in Clarksville last year. They both drew attention to themselves, because there were scantilly dressed women hanging around outside. How stupid is that? You're in an office building and you don't think there's a problem with hanging around the front door in your bikini? That's kind of expected at a swimming pool or Hooter's or even Deja vu, but not an office building. The manager and the employees are idiots for doing that and allowing others to do it. If you have to go outside to smoke or whatever get dressed and go do it. Quit drawing attention to yourself! Most people in the city don't really care if this kind of thing is going on as long as they don't see it happening next door. Get a clue and quit making it so obvious!

http://www.wave3.com/story/19232797/police-bust-alleged-prostitution-ring-in-st-matthews

HappyHunter47
08-09-12, 13:05
Yeah, I saw this on the news last night. It sounds just like the bust over in Clarksville last year. They both drew attention to themselves, because there were scantilly dressed women hanging around outside. How stupid is that? You're in an office building and you don't think there's a problem with hanging around the front door in your bikini? That's kind of expected at a swimming pool or Hooter's or even Deja vu, but not an office building. The manager and the employees are idiots for doing that and allowing others to do it. If you have to go outside to smoke or whatever get dressed and go do it. Quit drawing attention to yourself! Most people in the city don't really care if this kind of thing is going on as long as they don't see it happening next door. Get a clue and quit making it so obvious!Most ammusing is they rent an office in an office building in order to appear to the outside world as "legit" and then as you said "walk around in bikinis and lingerie" outside the building. That sort of contradicts the purpose, does it not?

Bigtlvr
08-09-12, 17:05
Most ammusing is they rent an office in an office building in order to appear to the outside world as "legit" and then as you said "walk around in bikinis and lingerie" outside the building. That sort of contradicts the purpose, does it not?Yes and I think that was part of the problem that got 1501. You can't fix stupid.

Best Swimmer
08-20-12, 23:53
http://business.avn.com/articles/legal/The-Rights-You-Don-t-Know-You-Have-485672.html

GoTaHaveIt
09-01-12, 17:12
Kind of funny for this poor monger.

SearchSiteYellow Pages.

AlertsMobileSocial.

75°

Advertisement.

News

Weather

You local

On TV

Community

Marketplace

Local Jobs

Get Healthy

KY Proud

Alerts.

Severe (0)

Closings (0)

Map Room.

View Map »

Radar.

View Map »

You local.

View Photos

Upload

LATEST VIDEOCASTWEATHER KIDSTRAFFIC

Get Alerts »

Weather Alert.

Home.

/News.

/Local News.

/Metro Louisville.

Police: Man pays woman for oral sex, breaks into house because mom won't allow sex at home

UPDATED 12:50 PM EDT Aug 27, 2012.

Comments (2)

Print.

NEXT STORY.

Judge: Prosecutor will remain on Dietrich case.

Text Size:

A.

A.

A.

LOUISVILLE, Ky. —

A woman was arrested after police say that she and a man who paid her for oral sex broke into a residence.

Related.

&9632; Louisville Metro Police find kidnapped.

&9632; Woman accused of regurgitating pill.

&9632; Local basketball tradition coming back.

&9632; Business owners along National Turnpike.

&9632; Mother accidently hits, kills child.

Officers received a call of a break-in in progress on Friday in the 100 block of 35th St.

The witness told authorities she saw a black male kick in the door and he and a woman go inside.

Later, the pair ran away, but police caught up with the woman, who they identified as 19-year-old Brittany Robertson.

According to the arrest report, Robertson told officers that the male paid her $20 for oral sex.

She said he kicked the door in because his mother was too strict, and he had nowhere else to have sex.

Robertson is charged with prostitution and burglary.

Copyright 2012 by WLKY. Com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

TagsBrittany Robertson.

Comments (2)

Print.

Recommended.

STORIES.

&9632; Louisville student struck, killed by car.

&9632; Woman dead, man hospitalized after wreck, shooting

&9632; Police investigating woman's death in Okolona.

&9632; Police: Mom arrested after infants found alone, sick, smelling of urine and feces

STORIES SELECTED FOR YOU BY OUR SPONSOR.

&9632; A painful, step-by-step timeline of a medical device executive's Chick-fil-A meltdown | MedCity News MedCity News.

&9632; You Sure You Want This, J. Lo? A Gallery Of Casper Smart's Most Suspect Pics Bossip.

[what's this]

By Taboola.

VIDEOS

Police: Fugitive running from sex charges

Raw aerials: Dixie Highway fatal crash

Isaac's Winds Test Energy Grid Upgrades After Katrina[Bloomberg]

Comments.

-

The views expressed are not those of this site, this station or its affiliated companies. By posting your comments you agree to accept our terms of use.

Advertising.

Most Popular.

Slideshows.

Stories.

Videos.

Popular fair food calorie totals revealed.

2. Bacon Day: 30 awesome pictures of America's favorite food.

3. Images: Hour-by-hour tracking Isaac

4. 100 most common names for dogs.

5. Facts about first ladies you may not know.

6. Images: Zombie Walk 2012.

Facebook Activity.

Advertising.

Latest from WLKY.

News.

Weather.

You local.

On TV.

Featured.

Second inmate escapes Breckinridge County jail 58min.

WATCH

Weather.

75°

Louisville, KY

Alerts (0)

Closings (0)

Radar.

MORE

Latest Headlines.

Issac's remnants head toward thirsty Midwest 0min.

Louisiana authorities on Saturday urged "anyone living in the mandatory evacuation area to leave immediately," according to a tweet from the governor's office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness.

"Pearl River Lock No. 2 is in danger of fai.

Read More ».

Louisville, Kentucky looking for consistency in Governor's Cup 26min.

22 Ky. Children die of abuse, neglect in past year 33min.

Heavy clashes erupt in Damascus 45min.

MORE

Advertising.

Links We Like.

Mortgage Rates Hit 2. 32% APR

Refinance and lower your mortgage payments today. Our customers save an average of 4272 / month by refinancing. More.

Grants For School If You Qualify!

Return to school with a grant if you qualify. You may be losing up to $21, 900 every year you don't go back to school. More.

American Express—Savings

High Yield Savings Account With No Fees And Competitive Rates. More.

Best Bets.

Movin on Mobility.

Specialist in medical mobility offering a wide variety of equipment including electrical wheelchairs and scooters. Click here to learn More »

John Kenyon American Eye Institute.

The people of vision at the John-Kenyon American Eye Institute have provided quality eye care in Louisville, Southern Indiana and the surrounding areas for more than 30 years. The John-Kenyon American Eye Institute is a comprehensive eye care center providing a wide range of surgical procedures as well as routine medical eye exams and treatments. Because our team includes corneal, retinal and refractive specialists, John-Kenyon American Eye Institute is the only medical / surgical eye care provider you'll ever need More »

Vision First Eye Care.

FREE eyeglass lenses for children and teens Purchase any frame and you'll receive the thinnest and safest eyeglass lenses available, absolutely free! Offer ends Sept. 30th More »

WLKY Louisville.

© 2012, Louisville Hearst Television Inc. On behalf of WLKY.

Site Map.

Disclosures.

Privacy Policy.

Terms of Use.

Public Inspection File.

TV Station.

About WLKY.

News Team.

Poor monger funny though.

Ad more: http://www.wlky.com/news/local-news/louisville-news/Police-Man-pays-woman-for-oral-sex-breaks-into-house-because-mom-won-t-allow-sex-at-home/-/9718340/16279978/-/mg1y88z/-/index.html#ixzz25FqZVCDj

Best Swimmer
09-14-12, 22:47
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/09/10/the-oldest-profession-evolves-how-the-web-transformed-prostitution.html

Fast Spa
09-15-12, 08:49
Here is the article.

http://greensburgdailynews.com/local/x1052798402/Massage-Parlor-closed-amid-prostitution-arrests

3 different police agency and 4 johns arrested at the one location with 1 girl? She must be tired!

Dickie Dew
09-15-12, 09:40
Here is the article.

http://greensburgdailynews.com/local/x1052798402/Massage-Parlor-closed-amid-prostitution-arrests

3 different police agency and 4 johns arrested at the one location with 1 girl? She must be tired!Stopped there once in my travels. Must say the ladies were lookers!

HappyHunter47
09-25-12, 23:11
70 year old identical twins retire from prostitution after 355, 000 men.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2208348/Twin-prostitutes-70-reveal-slept-355-000-men-talk-retirement.html

MillitaryMan69
09-26-12, 22:01
70 year old identical twins retire from prostitution after 355, 000 men.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2208348/Twin-prostitutes-70-reveal-slept-355-000-men-talk-retirement.htmlWow! Amsterdam is so progressive they have a union for prostitutes.

Best Swimmer
09-30-12, 23:28
http://www.theprovideronlyretreat.com/

Best Swimmer
10-02-12, 10:25
Read this story, it happened in KY and is a good lesson for hobbyist.

All of these guys opened their mouths! NEVER TALK MONEY & SEX.

Even after I meet someone, I never talk about it!

And when you call? Don't say I saw your ad or website or review!

Hell, a dude at the bar gave me the number, if you mention the above, it can be used against you.

A different hobbyist added this comment and is a VERY good reply.

When I have a provider try to talk services on the phone I stop her and say, I'm sorry, I'm not looking for anything illegal.

http://mccracken.kfvs12.com/photo-gallery/crime/58589-slideshow-mccracken-co-investigators-charge-8-soliciting-prostitution?page=7

LouisvilleMan
10-04-12, 00:05
Read this story, it happened in KY and is a good lesson for hobbyist.

All of these guys opened their mouths! NEVER TALK MONEY & SEX.

Even after I meet someone, I never talk about it!

And when you call? Don't say I saw your ad or website or review!

Hell, a dude at the bar gave me the number, if you mention the above, it can be used against you.

A different hobbyist added this comment and is a VERY good reply.

When I have a provider try to talk services on the phone I stop her and say, I'm sorry, I'm not looking for anything illegal.

http://mccracken.kfvs12.com/photo-gallery/crime/58589-slideshow-mccracken-co-investigators-charge-8-soliciting-prostitution?page=7Good tips for all. Thanks!

But whats the problem in mentioning that I saw your ad in so and so? Is that illegal?

Also is that wrong in asking how much an hour of massage costs?

HappyHunter47
10-04-12, 01:05
Good tips for all. Thanks!

But whats the problem in mentioning that I saw your ad in so and so? Is that illegal?

Also is that wrong in asking how much an hour of massage costs?Still thinking your questions through. All I can guess on that is if you say,"I saw your ad online" and it's an obvious sex ad, then it may be a bit of an admission to your willingness to participate in the obvious. But I am not sure what to say there, because usually I'm asked by the "provider". "where did you see my ad?" I can't say a friend gave me your number, which if it is LEO on the other end then that may be safer (after all, my friend told me it was "just massage") but then she is going to want to know,"who" and I'll get hung up on for freaking her out for lying. I hope Swimmer can deepen this thought, he does seem quite experienced and smart in this area.

Usually the ad says what the rate is for an hour, etc. So if you talk "money" over the phone when the price is obvious, that might be a red flag to lure you in to something incriminating (again, I am reaching here, bc I don't know) but good questions. Anyone have any insight on these questions?

Here is what I am guilty of. I like to "get excited about the appointment" and I tend to try to engage her in sexy talk to get a "feel" for her and to get myself "really ready" for the session. Now that is okay if you already know her, but if it is someone you've never met, that is probably a no-go as this article states with the guy named,"Brandon" that he engaged the "Leo in sexy talk". I have learned here. I'll no longer do that. Anyway, Swimmer, interested in hearing your views on this or anyone else with thoughts, bc I'm curious about this too?

Best Swimmer
10-04-12, 09:04
I'm not a lawyer but I won't give them free evidence to use against me.

If she has an Ad up for massage, nothing wrong with asking about the rate. I'm going for a massage "only", that's legal "If it's a sting"

If she give you a rate around $60 or so for an hour and there's extras, I hope you know she wants a tip or she won't be seeing you again.

Body Rub or Escort? If they ask where you saw their AD? That's because they have different prices in different spots and that lets them know, what to charge you or could be a sting. If you say, I saw your AD on BP, that shows your Intent.

LE wants you to talk SEX and Money, just like that news story. Those guys were talking Money and SEX on the phone, which I'm sure was recorded to be used as evidence. I just try to limit the evidence against me.

If asked where I saw there AD? I just tell them a friend gave me their number, just tell them a name. Dick? LOL

Hobbyist use first names and made up names. The only thing that I will give them is my I'd as a reference on 1 of several site that guys make up creative writing about their fantasy's. Like this one or another site or NR or date check.

Nothing is 100% just try to limit what you say, even with a reviewed provider. It seems like a well reviewed provider in a different state may be working with LE? . I dunno? She was busted and if you do a search of her (REAL) name?

She wasn't processed so maybe she cut a deal?

But, there's nothing better for LE as for you to talk MONEY & SEX! That kind of turns the key in the lock.

I don't know of a smart provider that starts talking money and sex on the phone! WOW! I don't want to see her if she does!

It's a cat & mouse game since we are criminals, just because we want to help a lady with a bill she has? That's BS! Stay Safe

Best Swimmer
10-04-12, 09:23
Someone just did a report on someone that has a ad in Body Rubs on back page. I sent a PM asking the hour rate because I won't call her and ask that question. That's what these site are good for! And he was nice to reply to my PM with the answer.

Thank You Again for the reply to my question!

Kyowa
10-05-12, 02:13
But whats the problem in mentioning that I saw your ad in so and so? Is that illegal?Not technically illegal: but, as has been pointed out, if it is an obvious erotic-body-rub-ad or escort-ad with sexy text &\or pics then it shows that you had & have the prior intent & knowledge to commit the crime[s] of "patronizing prostitution" &\or "soliciting prostitution" if you then contact the advertiser & proceed to schedule an app't at which you agree to pay for sexual-contact! Or even if you just attempt to touch her (or yourself) in any sexual way, even without specifically refering to the payment you just gave her!

Also is that wrong in asking how much an hour of massage costs?Again: if "she" is advertising "massage" but does not have a currently-valid State-issued Massage Therapist License for the State in which she is giving the "massage" then yes, technically, your are an "accessory" for participating in her "crime" (an admittedly very minor violation of the Law) of giving an un-Licensed massage; so when "her" ad is clearly not advertising "her" as an LMT, asking the price of an hour "massage" would be evidence of guilty intent / knowledge!

(However: as an example) asking "her" how much "she" would charge for an hour of posing as a nude-model for your erotic-art project would probably not give them any recorded evidence to use against you!

Most people don't know how to respond when confronted by cops asking questions & making accusations so they panic {the citizens, obviously; not the cops} & start trying to "explain" their way out of the confrontation which just gives the cops more "ammo" to use to get them to "tell on themselves" & talk their way further into trouble (rather than getting themselves out of it) so you have to know your Constitutional Rights in detail, know (in detail) how to correctly exercise Your Rights, & know how to keep your mouth shut & get a really good criminal-defense lawyer!

Jman3848
10-05-12, 12:21
Not technically illegal: but, as has been pointed out, if it is an obvious erotic-body-rub-ad or escort-ad with sexy text &\or pics then it shows that you had & have the prior intent & knowledge to commit the crime[s] of "patronizing prostitution" &\or "soliciting prostitution" if you then contact the advertiser & proceed to schedule an app't at which you agree to pay for sexual-contact! Or even if you just attempt to touch her (or yourself) in any sexual way, even without specifically refering to the payment you just gave her!

Again: if "she" is advertising "massage" but does not have a currently-valid State-issued Massage Therapist License for the State in which she is giving the "massage" then yes, technically, your are an "accessory" for participating in her "crime" (an admittedly very minor violation of the Law) of giving an un-Licensed massage; so when "her" ad is clearly not advertising "her" as an LMT, asking the price of an hour "massage" would be evidence of guilty intent / knowledge!

(However: as an example) asking "her" how much "she" would charge for an hour of posing as a nude-model for your erotic-art project would probably not give them any recorded evidence to use against you!

Most people don't know how to respond when confronted by cops asking questions & making accusations so they panic {the citizens, obviously; not the cops} & start trying to "explain" their way out of the confrontation which just gives the cops more "ammo" to use to get them to "tell on themselves" & talk their way further into trouble (rather than getting themselves out of it) so you have to know your Constitutional Rights in detail, know (in detail) how to correctly exercise Your Rights, & know how to keep your mouth shut & get a really good criminal-defense lawyer!Study that one boys! Very well put.

Best Swimmer
10-05-12, 13:12
Nice post! I'm a little surprised at the number of ads that I see that offer massage in the BR section. Most provider where I'm from never use the word massage. If they aren't licensed and use that word, the charge go from misdemeanor to a felony.

Hobbyist and Providers nothing is 100% but the best thing you can do is, keep your mouth shut. Nothing you can say will change their mind on the arrest. By opening your mouth, that only helps them.

Not technically illegal: but, as has been pointed out, if it is an obvious erotic-body-rub-ad or escort-ad with sexy text &\or pics then it shows that you had & have the prior intent & knowledge to commit the crime[s] of "patronizing prostitution" &\or "soliciting prostitution" if you then contact the advertiser & proceed to schedule an app't at which you agree to pay for sexual-contact! Or even if you just attempt to touch her (or yourself) in any sexual way, even without specifically refering to the payment you just gave her!

Again: if "she" is advertising "massage" but does not have a currently-valid State-issued Massage Therapist License for the State in which she is giving the "massage" then yes, technically, your are an "accessory" for participating in her "crime" (an admittedly very minor violation of the Law) of giving an un-Licensed massage; so when "her" ad is clearly not advertising "her" as an LMT, asking the price of an hour "massage" would be evidence of guilty intent / knowledge!

Most people don't know how to respond when confronted by cops asking questions & making accusations so they panic {the citizens, obviously; not the cops} & start trying to "explain" their way out of the confrontation which just gives the cops more "ammo" to use to get them to "tell on themselves" & talk their way further into trouble (rather than getting themselves out of it) so you have to know your Constitutional Rights in detail, know (in detail) how to correctly exercise Your Rights, & know how to keep your mouth shut & get a really good criminal-defense lawyer!

Coloice
10-05-12, 16:01
I have posted this before and I will posted again. If you are a new member or a senior. Read this: http://www.flexyourrights.org/faqs/

Hamrsblonz
10-05-12, 20:51
First, be able to AFFORD it! Then call the provider of choice and ask to make an "appointment" (don't ask for a massage or even a body rub, just ask for an appointment) and state how many minutes you want. Go meet her, be polite and be laying on the table completely nude when she comes back. If she doesn't drape you then your probably in luck. If her hands get really close to "the boys" or maybe bump into your penis then your lookin good. Now, here is the decision. See how long she stays around the genitals. If she starts really concentrating on your genitalia then you have a decision to make. Stick with what she is doing and hope it goes alot further or say,"darlin give me my pants". From there fumble around in your wallet and drop a Ben or Grant on the floor. She's says,"hey you dropped something" then you reply,"oh well, finders keepers". From there you suck it up and see what kind of service you get. Don't be upset if you just get standard service. That is the gamble of the discreet tip you just dropped on the floor. Always remember that nude standard service is worht the risk of dialing that number in the first place. Now, if you get really good BBBJ maybe even BBBJCIM for around 150 then go back. If you happen to get extremely lucky with complete FS for 150 then tip at least a Ben. Hell, if your not willing to pay at least 250 for full service then GO DO SOMETHING ELSE! Bottom line is good service is not cheap so be willing to blow some money to find the right girl for you. Also, be aware of attractive yet maybe sketchy providers that seem to be very inexpensive. They are very possibly substance abusers and offer any and all clientel very low rates. Next thing you know she has given you the "gift that keeps on giving". Be careful my friends.

HappyHunter47
10-09-12, 00:51
If "she" is advertising "massage" but does not have a currently-valid State-issued Massage Therapist License for the State in which she is giving the "massage" then yes, [b]technically, your are an "accessory" for participating in her "crime" (an admittedly very minor violation of the Law) of giving an un-Licensed massage; so when "her" ad is clearly not advertising "her" as an LMT, asking the price of an hour "massage" would be evidence of guilty intent / knowledge!Except you don't need a massage license to practice in every state. It is state by state.

Jman3848
10-09-12, 08:43
First, be able to AFFORD it! Then call the provider of choice and ask to make an "appointment" (don't ask for a massage or even a body rub, just ask for an appointment) and state how many minutes you want. Go meet her, be polite and be laying on the table completely nude when she comes back. If she doesn't drape you then your probably in luck. If her hands get really close to "the boys" or maybe bump into your penis then your lookin good. Now, here is the decision. See how long she stays around the genitals. If she starts really concentrating on your genitalia then you have a decision to make. Stick with what she is doing and hope it goes alot further or say,"darlin give me my pants". From there fumble around in your wallet and drop a Ben or Grant on the floor. She's says,"hey you dropped something" then you reply,"oh well, finders keepers". From there you suck it up and see what kind of service you get. Don't be upset if you just get standard service. That is the gamble of the discreet tip you just dropped on the floor. Always remember that nude standard service is worht the risk of dialing that number in the first place. Now, if you get really good BBBJ maybe even BBBJCIM for around 150 then go back. If you happen to get extremely lucky with complete FS for 150 then tip at least a Ben. Hell, if your not willing to pay at least 250 for full service then GO DO SOMETHING ELSE! Bottom line is good service is not cheap so be willing to blow some money to find the right girl for you. Also, be aware of attractive yet maybe sketchy providers that seem to be very inexpensive. They are very possibly substance abusers and offer any and all clientel very low rates. Next thing you know she has given you the "gift that keeps on giving". Be careful my friends.I agree, and we all know there are plenty of options for less $$ around. Might not be the same quality but that's what makes us all different. Good luck!

Best Swimmer
10-09-12, 10:41
Except you don't need a massage license to practice in every state. It is state by state.I didn't know that, I wondered why I see massage in so many ads up here. The state that I'm from "LE likes to use that to up charge"

From a misdemeanor to a felony.
Thanks for the info.

HappyHunter47
10-09-12, 10:56
I didn't know that, I wondered why I see massage in so many ads up here. The state that I'm from "LE likes to use that to up charge"

Thanks for the info.In Kentucky you have to have a massage license to do body rubs, massage or light touch. If they are in Kentucky doing any of those things whether it says "massage" or not, the act is illegal. They aren't even allowed to apply lotion or oil and rub it in or it is illegal. Many around here have been busted for it.

Jman3848
10-09-12, 11:00
I didn't know that, I wondered why I see massage in so many ads up here. The state that I'm from "LE likes to use that to up charge"

Thanks for the info.You see that "no license" excuse to get in the door here in Ky all the time. We have lost several good providers to it.

Best Swimmer
10-09-12, 15:07
In Kentucky you have to have a massage license to do body rubs, massage or light touch. If they are in Kentucky doing any of those things whether it says "massage" or not, the act is illegal. They aren't even allowed to apply lotion or oil and rub it in or it is illegal. Many around here have been busted for it.OK, I thought you were saying you didn't need a massage license in KY. A body rub is illegal but it's a misdemeanor. A massage without a license is a felony. Nobody want to get busted but there's a huge difference between "misdemeanor & felony."

Best Swimmer
10-09-12, 15:17
You see that "no license" excuse to get in the door here in Ky all the time. We have lost several good providers to it.When I see a good provider and they have the word massage in their ads. I tell them if your not licensed? Get that word massage out of your ad!

When I look in the Body Rub section, I see that word used a lot and it's a bad word to use, unless they have a license.

Jman3848
10-09-12, 17:58
When I see a good provider and they have the word massage in their ads. I tell them if your not licensed? Get that word massage out of your ad!

When I look in the Body Rub section, I see that word used a lot and it's a bad word to use, unless they have a license.I will pass that along as well to anyone that I like or want to see regularly. Thanks.

HappyHunter47
10-09-12, 18:38
When I see a good provider and they have the word massage in their ads. I tell them if your not licensed? Get that word massage out of your ad!
. Indiana has completely different laws regarding massage.

Best Swimmer
10-09-12, 20:15
. Indiana has completely different laws regarding massage.To much BS right now in Indianapolis with LEO and narcs. I'll avoid for awhile. Are you saying Indiana doesn't require a LMT license?

Seems like that state would! I'm not a fan of IN.

Lrr8176
10-09-12, 20:20
In Kentucky you have to have a massage license to do body rubs, massage or light touch. If they are in Kentucky doing any of those things whether it says "massage" or not, the act is illegal. They aren't even allowed to apply lotion or oil and rub it in or it is illegal. Many around here have been busted for it.Wait, does this mean that when I get a haircut, and the stylist puts some oil on my hands and gives me a light hand massage, WE are breaking the law? Great, now I feel guilty! .

HappyHunter47
10-09-12, 23:00
Wait, does this mean that when I get a haircut, and the stylist puts some oil on my hands and gives me a light hand massage, WE are breaking the law? Great, now I feel guilty! .I am not the one who said the "client" is breaking the law by visiting anyone not licensed. That was Kyowa and I'm not sure I agree with that. Because it isn't my job as the client to know the laws of every professional I visit such as massage therapists in every state I frequent on my out of town trips (all states have their own laws) and of every hairdresser, etc. I simply make the appointment and if she is performing illegally, that is on her. I do not think the client can get into any trouble for it as was stated a few posts back. Think about it, if a doctor is performing without a license and we have heard of some cases where his license was revoked, but he goes to another state and somehow slides back into a hospital and has a job, do you really think they prosecute every "victim" he had as a patient? We are merely clients and don't have the time to research every law on every profession, we trust they are legally practicing. I don't look up a doctor's name online to see if his license is in good standing before I visit him.

Last time I read something on the cosmatologist topic and massage which was about a year ago with a small write up in the paper. There was a debate on whether it was legal for cosmotalogists to be able to perform scalp, hand and foot massages. I think that the outcome was that only licensed cosmatologists and nail techs can perform massges on three areas (hands, feet, scalp) and cannot massage neck. Point being, 'they have a licence'. It was shaky for a while and they were even trying to pull it so that they couldn't even massage the scalp. Explain to me how they would shampoo without massage? It was a sticky debate for a while.

HappyHunter47
10-09-12, 23:33
I also know some of our providers that advertise massage ARE licensed, but don't put the word LMT in their ads, because they post pics that are a bit on the "suggestive side" and don't want to draw attention to themselves when the massage board combs the websites. Massage license states they have a "code of ethics" and if their advertising looks,"iffy" then they could get in trouble JUST for presentation. I know of at least four LMT on BP who don't include the information of "LMT" in their ads, but are actually licensed. I won't name them here for obvious reasons.

Kyowa
10-10-12, 06:37
I am not the one who said the "client" is breaking the law by visiting anyone not licensed. That was Kyowa and I'm not sure I agree with that. Because it isn't my job as the client to know the laws of every professional I visit such as massage therapists in every state I frequent on my out of town trips (all states have their own laws) and of every hairdresser, etc. I simply make the appointment and if she is performing illegally, that is on her. I do not think the client can get into any trouble for it as was stated a few posts back.I was trying to avoid giving too much detailed info' & having to write alot of extra explanation; if you recall: the original posters question, the way I read & responded to it, seemed to me to be based on the presumption that the caller was unknowingly (obviously) calling a "provider" that LEO's had under surveillance (whether she was unaware of it or whether she was cooperating with LEO's in a sting-op) & asking about the price of a "massage" & then scheduling an app't at which he expected "more than just a massage" for his money! If it turns out to be a sting then they will use any & every finagling point of Law they can to make their charge (s) stick! If he really only wanted nothing more than a legit massage (& didn't agree to receive any sexual gratification) for his fee then he wouldn't be likely to face any charges for not knowing if she had (or even needed) a license: he'd just be "grilled" & then let go & probably scared into never calling any "sensual" massage ad ever again! But as you, yourself, pointed out: the Massage License has "ethics rules" that are enforced by the Board of Licensure to discourage licensed therapists from performing sexual "relaxation" techniques! Hence my example about asking a provider how much, per hour, she charges for nude-modeling; or for lingerie modeling or nude dancing or other private non-bodily-contact activities! Any private interpersonal activity that is not obviously regulated or against the Law! As someone said: you don't want to help LEO's by giving them any extra evidence because of your words or your actions before the meet!

Think about it, if a doctor is performing without a license and we have heard of some cases where his license was revoked, but he goes to another state and somehow slides back into a hospital and has a job, do you really think they prosecute every "victim" he had as a patient? We are merely clients and don't have the time to research every law on every profession, we trust they are legally practicing. I don't look up a doctor's name online to see if his license is in good standing before I visit him.

Last time I read something on the cosmatologist topic and massage which was about a year ago with a small write up in the paper. There was a debate on whether it was legal for cosmotalogists to be able to perform scalp, hand and foot massages. I think that the outcome was that only licensed cosmatologists and nail techs can perform massges on three areas (hands, feet, scalp) and cannot massage neck. Point being, 'they have a licence'. It was shaky for a while and they were even trying to pull it so that they couldn't even massage the scalp. Explain to me how they would shampoo without massage? It was a sticky debate for a while.

HappyHunter47
10-10-12, 13:08
I was trying to avoid giving too much detailed info' & having to write alot of extra explanation; if you recall: the original posters question, the way I read & responded to it, seemed to me to be based on the presumption that the caller was unknowingly (obviously) calling a "provider" that LEO's had under surveillance (whether she was unaware of it or whether she was cooperating with LEO's in a sting-op) & asking about the price of a "massage" & then scheduling an app't at which he expected "more than just a massage" for his money! If it turns out to be a sting then they will use any & every finagling point of Law they can to make their charge (s) stick! If he really only wanted nothing more than a legit massage (& didn't agree to receive any sexual gratification) for his fee then he wouldn't be likely to face any charges for not knowing if she had (or even needed) a license: he'd just be "grilled" & then let go & probably scared into never calling any "sensual" massage ad ever again! But as you, yourself, pointed out: the Massage License has "ethics rules" that are enforced by the Board of Licensure to discourage licensed therapists from performing sexual "relaxation" techniques! Hence my example about asking a provider how much, per hour, she charges for nude-modeling; or for lingerie modeling or nude dancing or other private non-bodily-contact activities! Any private interpersonal activity that is not obviously regulated or against the Law! As someone said: you don't want to help LEO's by giving them any extra evidence because of your words or your actions before the meet!Well said.

The Down Low
10-10-12, 19:49
Wouldn't want to be some of the guys in this town. This is worse than the 1501 list.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49358745/

LikeMike1963
10-11-12, 09:16
Wouldn't want to be some of the guys in this town. This is worse than the 1501 list.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49358745/Remember guys (Batphone) and Fake names!

The Down Low
10-11-12, 09:46
Remember guys (Batphone) and Fake names!In this case, it wasn't the list you needed to worry about, it was the fact she was secretly video taping the sessions. Fake names and batphones won't help these guys.

Best Swimmer
10-11-12, 13:21
I don't know if it's the cold weather but it's good to see the site so active.

LikeMike1963
10-11-12, 17:04
In this case, it wasn't the list you needed to worry about, it was the fact she was secretly video taping the sessions. Fake names and batphones won't help these guys.It at least makes it more difficult and keeps you from being easy located low hanging fruit

The Down Low
10-11-12, 18:32
It at least makes it more difficult and keeps you from being easy located low hanging fruitThat's true. Even with a burn phone and a fake name I would be shaking in my boots right now if I had ever seen her.

Kyowa
10-12-12, 06:51

http://ww.msnbc.msn.com/id/49358745/
In this case, it wasn't the list you needed to worry about, it was the fact she was secretly video taping the sessions. Fake names and batphones won't help these guys.1-word suggestion: "outcall"

Remember guys (Batphone) and Fake names!
It at least makes it more difficult and keeps you from being easy located low hanging fruit
That's true. Even with a burn phone and a fake name I would be shaking in my boots right now if I had ever seen her.

OneOfTheGuys
10-13-12, 01:30

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49358745/I guess my defense would be I bought 10 Zumba lessons I thought the fuck was free.

HappyHunter47
10-13-12, 03:42
I guess my defense would be I bought 10 Zumba lessons I thought the fuck was free.That's a good one! LOL!

HappyHunter47
10-13-12, 19:38
I found some of this a bit helpful so wanted to share.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3x9fWYlWGB0J:http://www.new-york-lawyers.org/lawyer-attorney-1581209.html

ReadyForDay
10-14-12, 20:17
I found some of this a bit helpful so wanted to share.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3x9fWYlWGB0J:http://www.new-york-lawyers.org/lawyer-attorney-1581209.htmlThis post is for NY not KY. Its not the same. Its really simple. You don't want to tell a cop you paid money, That is admitance. There is a difference between admitting and writing or posting bullshit on a site. Lets get back to reviews.

HappyHunter47
10-14-12, 20:38
This post is for NY not KY. Its not the same. Its really simple. You don't want to tell a cop you paid money, That is admitance. There is a difference between admitting and writing or posting bullshit on a site. Lets get back to reviews. Yes, laws vary from state to state, but the concepts are pretty much the same. Since this didn't talk about "NY laws" and instead is a list of how to conduct yourself if in a stituation of Prostitution, Escort Services, Unlicensed Massage and related crimes etc then I found it would help all of us. Didn't you even read it? Or did you just come to a conclusion based on the word, "New York". If it had talked about the "specific laws" of NY in every point then I would understand where you are coming from.

. I read it and found some "interesting info" that I unfortunately may NEED TO KNOW in advance should I get into a sticky situation. My deepest appologizies to you (ReadyforDay) for "having posted bullshit" in your opinion. I was only trying to help. Please forgive me. I am going to be more careful in the future and if I see something I THINK might help (because "I" found it helpful), I will NOT post it to not offend you with it,"in the event" you don't find it relevant or maybe I could PM it to you and get YOUR opinion PRIOR to going ahead with WHAT I THINK IS HELPFUL. Again, Readyforday I am very sorry.

HappyHunter47
10-15-12, 00:21
I found this helpful advise from legal professionals on the topic of prostitution, unlicensed massage, escorting, etc.

The person whose top priority is protecting your rights is. You.

If you are arrested politely ask for an attorney. Do not try to talk yourself out of anything because you will inevitably get yourself into more trouble. Other than giving your own personal information (name, date of birth, etc.) , do not share anything else as to your alleged criminal conduct.

Generally, if you are suspicious that you are the target of undercover police officers or there is a prostitution sting, it is important to know that as a general rule the police cannot take off their underwear.

Save any "evidence." Although the police cannot take off their underwear, those accused of these crimes have stated that the undercover went further. In such a case make sure you save that evidence as best as you can. Alternatively, try to recall tattoos or other marks.

Lap dancing is usually acceptable conduct, but there have been cases where excessive rubbing of the genitals constituted prostitution. If there is more than rubbing and exposure, you are likely in violation of the law.

There are prior court decisions that hold that being paid a fee for an autoerotic dance or to allow someone to touch your breast or buttocks is probably not "sexual conduct" for the purpose of prostitution. Obviously, each incident must be examined on a case by case basis. Regardless, this is risky and potentially criminal behavior.

If you manage or supervise a house of prostitution it is clearly illegal. The degree of the crime, Promoting Prostitution, may depend on the age of the prostitutes. It is important to note that if a prostitute is less than 19, 16 or 11 years old (therefore higher level crimes) it does not matter that you, the manager, did not know his or her age. Failure to know the age is not a defense.

For the purpose of Patronizing a Prostitute in the 1st. 2nd, or 3rd Degree, it is a defense that the defendant did not have reasonable grounds to believe that the person was less than the age specified in the statute (this differs from Promoting Prostitution).

If you are being arrested, you don't have to allow the police to search your entire premises or your car. Generally, with certain exceptions, a search warrant is required.

In the event property is recovered from you, whether you consented or not, your criminal defense attorney may seek to obtain a Mapp Hearing where he can challenge the recovery of those items.

If you are identified by an undercover police officer after an alleged sexual transaction, your criminal defense attorney may seek to obtain a Wade Hearing where he can challenge the basis and validity of your identification.

Lastly, if you ignore the first thing mentioned above, that is, you spoke to the police beyond your request for an attorney and providing them with your personal information, your criminal defense attorney may seek to obtain a Huntley Hearing where he can challenge the admissibility of the statement / admission you allegedly made.

The above bullets are not a guide to avoid prosecution, a list of how to conduct yourself, legal advice on your case or an exhaustive analysis of Prostitution, Escort Services, Unlicensed Massage and related crimes. Each case requires its own review. However, other than avoiding any potential criminal activity, reading the criminal statutes and understanding the law in relation to any matter is the best way to protect your rights. To get a full grasp and understanding of this, or any area of law, consult with an attorney.

ReadyForDay
10-15-12, 21:51
Yes, laws vary from state to state, but the concepts are pretty much the same. Since this didn't talk about "NY laws" and instead is a list of how to conduct yourself if in a stituation of Prostitution, Escort Services, Unlicensed Massage and related crimes etc then I found it would help all of us. Didn't you even read it? Or did you just come to a conclusion based on the word,"New York". If it had talked about the "specific laws" of NY in every point then I would understand where you are coming from.

I read it and found some "interesting info" that I unfortunately may NEED TO KNOW in advance should I get into a sticky situation. My deepest appologizies to you (ReadyforDay) for "having posted bullshit" in your opinion. I was only trying to help. Please forgive me. I am going to be more careful in the future and if I see something I THINK might help (because "I" found it helpful) , I will NOT post it to not offend you with it,"in the event" you don't find it relevant or maybe I could PM it to you and get YOUR opinion PRIOR to going ahead with WHAT I THINK IS HELPFUL. Again, Readyforday I am very sorry.Not looking to start an arguement or have you jump onto a sarcastic rant. The laws vary so NY law doesn't apply here. I didn't say that all your post was bullshit so let it go.

HappyHunter47
10-15-12, 22:30
Not looking to start an arguement or have you jump onto a sarcastic rant. The laws vary so NY law doesn't apply here. I didn't say that all your post was bullshit so let it go.Yes, NY laws are different, but I am not referring to NY laws. Where did I talk about NY laws? Where does the article talk about NY laws? Why are YOU talking about NY laws? WTF? The article was written by a NY atty, but he isn't talking about the "laws" he is talking about useful information to help anyone in a bust anywhere in the U.S.. The ONE "law" mentioned in the article said "cops can't take their underwear off" during an investigation and IF they do (and you are a prostitute, unlicensed massage, etc) that you need to "save evidence" of that (such as noticing marks or tatoos) so you can use this should you get busted. Guess what? That applies here in KY too. They "aren't suppose to take their underwear off, but many still do. I did find this (copy and paste from another article) *An investigation last year by The Courier-Journal newspaper in Louisville, Ky., found that during a five-year period, only a fraction of prostitution arrests by sheriff's deputies who used nudity and sexual contact resulted in convictions.* That said, it appears they also can't get naked here in KY either. If you want to know the original article it came from, Google my (copy and paste). I would post the link, but seriously not wanting (ReadyforDay) to chew my ass and come up with some *off the wall* comments.

I am not trying to argue with you. I am only trying to pass along a reading which I found that I thought might help mongers and our ladies as well. And you jump on here and start talking about NY laws? WTF? Do me a favor, put me on "block" and then you don't have to read my posts. It would be a HUGE favor to me so I don't have to get on here and defend myself against something which doesn't even exist in the first place. You are the only one who continues to do this to me and it's getting fucking old. If I want my ass chewed for every little thing I said by someone who seems they left their blonde hair dye on a little too long and it has sunk into their brain and they are having "blonde moments" then I'd hang out with my old lady more. I come here to get away from all of that - leave me the fuck alone. Thanks!

HappyHunter47
10-15-12, 23:33
This goes for Johns too. Cops can't use full nudity so if you are with "Little Miss Hottie" for a "rub down" and she gets nude, you best be paying attention to every indentifiable mark, scar, tattoo or moles in her "sweet spots" so you can prove this should you find yourself being escorted out with bracelets on. It may just save your ass. And I will admit until finding that article, I never thought to pay attention to "markings" I just always hoped she wasn't a cop, but now I am a lot more aware of what to do "just in case." After all these years, this old fart is still learning. LOL.

Best Swimmer
10-16-12, 02:01
This goes for Johns too. Cops can't use full nudity so if you are with "Little Miss Hottie" for a "rub down" and she gets nude, you best be paying attention to every indentifiable mark, scar, tattoo or moles in her "sweet spots" so you can prove this should you find yourself being escorted out with bracelets on. It may just save your ass. And I will admit until finding that article, I never thought to pay attention to "markings" I just always hoped she wasn't a cop, but now I am a lot more aware of what to do "just in case." After all these years, this old fart is still learning. LOL.A male LEO HAS busted a nut and THEN busted the girl. I just don't want to dig the links up and I also know 1 provider that got busted like that. They are guys but I don't think a female LEO will do anything like that? I may be wrong? I like reading your posts and you never know what they will do to get the bust. I'm sure I will be checking her out a little more than I did, just in case. Not all arrests are legal.

My ex-father in law was a LEO. So, I've heard of some BS that LEO do. I even knew 2 LEO that were hobbyist, they would come into where I worked (long Story) and tell me some stories of their visits but they didn't visit to bust anyone. They were hobbyist! LOL.

They never knew that I was a hobbyist, I sure as hell wasn't going to tell them. LOL

Kyowa
10-16-12, 04:41
A male LEO HAS busted a nut and THEN busted the girl. I just don't want to dig the links up and I also know 1 provider that got busted like that.What the Law would allow an undercover to do with any prostitute & then bust her for it, & what the official policies & proceedures of any undercover's agency or dep't would allow him to do & then bust her for it, vary by both State & then by agency or dep't; I've seen a copy of the Indianapolis P'D' policy & it specifically allows undercover LEO's (like the ones that were "loaned" to Jeffersonville to bust My 1501 Studio) to actually have sex with any prostitute in order to make a case against her!

Then there's also the question of what any undercover might do & then bust her & then perjure himself about what he did to make his case stand up! Most Prosecutors won't openly subborn perjury from LEO's (at least for these kinds of relatively petty charges) for fear of the consequences if they're caught at it: but many will "turn a blind eye" to perjury by any LEO if they can use the LEO's perjured testimony to pressure her into pleading out!

They are guys but I don't think a female LEO will do anything like that? I may be wrong?You're probably not: I agree that there are probably no female LEO's who would risk doing anything like that just to bust "johns" but the risk is that if the LE agency or dep't has "flipped"/"turned" any genuine prostitute & is using her to set guys up you don't know how far she'd be either allowed &\or willing to go to make cases! Now the agency or dep't might not like the negative publicity about them "forcing" any prostitute to work for them: but they're counting on guys just pleading-out quietly to try to put being busted behind them!

I like reading your posts and you never know what they will do to get the bust. I'm sure I will be checking her out a little more than I did, just in case. Not all arrests are legal.But you still get your name & probably your pic in the newspaper; & you still have the money + time expense of trying to get it dropped.

My ex-father in law was a LEO. So, I've heard of some BS that LEO do.
Generally, if you are suspicious that you are the target of undercover police officers or there is a prostitution sting, it is important to know that as a general rule the police cannot take off their underwear.Not True: varies by each State, & then (within that State) varies by individual agency or dep't.

Save any "evidence." Although the police cannot take off their underwear, those accused of these crimes have stated that the undercover went further. In such a case make sure you save that evidence as best as you can. Alternatively, try to recall tattoos or other marks.

Lap dancing is usually acceptable conduct, Again: varies by State & then by how strictly (1) the investigating LEO's want to "intepret" the Law to justify bringing charges (the strippers busted for prostitution in Metropolis IL earlier this year were only doing "standard" lapdance moves: I've seen a copy of the report; there were no actual sexual acts involved: just rubbing their boobs & pussies on the LEO's faces) & (2) how much effort the Prosecutor wants to put into pursuing those charges to make the case prosecutible.

but there have been cases where excessive rubbing of the genitals constituted prostitution. If there is more than rubbing and exposure, you are likely in violation of the law.Again: varies by State; & also local County or City ordinances or regulations may be far more severe & strict, but have just never been challenged in a case that went beyond the conviction to be reviewed before an Appellate Court panel of Judges!

There are prior court decisions that hold that being paidor paying

a fee for an autoerotic dance or to allow{touching}

breast[s] or buttocks is probably not "sexual conduct" for the purpose of prostitution.Again: each State could vary, & then, within that State, localities could vary!

Obviously, each incident must be examined on a case by case basis. Regardless, this is risky and potentially criminal behavior.

LikeMike1963
10-16-12, 09:47
Tweet. Tweet. Tweet. A little birdie told me the other day that they were robbed one evening last week. Yes they called the police. But have not apprehended the perp. But have some ideas as to who it was. The perp used a gun. But they are still operating. Anyway. Just some info for your safety

FlaGuyNVille
10-16-12, 10:04
Yes, NY laws are different, but I am not referring to NY laws. Where did I talk about NY laws? Where does the article talk about NY laws? Why are YOU talking about NY laws? WTF? The article was written by a NY atty, but he isn't talking about the "laws" he is talking about useful information to help anyone in a bust anywhere in the USA. The ONE "law" mentioned in the article said "cops can't take their underwear off" during an investigation and IF they do (and you are a prostitute, unlicensed massage, etc) that you need to "save evidence" of that (such as noticing marks or tatoos) so you can use this should you get busted. Guess what? That applies here in KY too. They "aren't suppose to take their underwear off, but many still do. I did find this (copy and paste from another article) *An investigation last year by The Courier-Journal newspaper in Louisville, Ky, found that during a five-year period, only a fraction of prostitution arrests by sheriff's deputies who used nudity and sexual contact resulted in convictions* That said, it appears they also can't get naked here in KY either. If you want to know the original article it came from, Google my (copy and paste). I would post the link, but seriously not wanting (ReadyforDay) to chew my ass and come up with some *off the wall* comments.

I am not trying to argue with you. I am only trying to pass along a reading which I found that I thought might help mongers and our ladies as well. And you jump on here and start talking about NY laws? WTF? Do me a favor, put me on "block" and then you don't have to read my posts. It would be a HUGE favor to me so I don't have to get on here and defend myself against something which doesn't even exist in the first place. You are the only one who continues to do this to me and it's getting fucking old. If I want my ass chewed for every little thing I said by someone who seems they left their blonde hair dye on a little too long and it has sunk into their brain and they are having "blonde moments" then I'd hang out with my old lady more. I come here to get away from all of that. Leave me the fuck alone. Thanks!First I would say it not sheriifs deuputys doing the bust, its undercover unit of lmpd. 2nd they do get naked and have received the finish.

HappyHunter47
10-16-12, 17:06
First I would say it not sheriifs deuputys doing the bust, its undercover unit of lmpd. 2nd they do get naked and have received the finish.If it is,"not the Sherriff's dept" then you are going to have to argue with the Courier Journal, because that is where the quote came from. It was (copied and pasted) by me word for word from the article. I already said, "I didn't write this nor am I saying this, but it was from the Courier Journal." So you will need to contact them and the author of the article and tell them "you know better" and it's a lie. Here is the original article where the "quote" came from.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Undercover-officers-disrobing-in-spa-crackdown-1509324.php

And AGAIN, here is the EXACT COPY AND PASTE I took from the article, like I already said. "An investigation last year by The Courier-Journal newspaper in Louisville, Ky, found that during a five-year period, only a fraction of prostitution arrests by sheriff's deputies who used nudity and sexual contact resulted in convictions" Now, yes I KNOW this was an article in the Houston paper HOWEVER it mentions several other states and cities and ONE being Louisville, KY which as I said (four times now, is a copy and paste from that article). If it HADN'T MENTIONED SOMETHING RELEVANT WHICH THEY CLAIM HAPPEN IN LOUISVILLE, KY I wouldn't be telling you all about it here. But it mentions a way to get your ass out of hot water (possibly) and mentions OUR CITY so I thought you would want to see it .

And yes, it is said cops have had a finish, that is what we were already talking about. I ORIGINALLY SAID, cops are NOT suppose to take their underwear off, but they do. And THEY do get finishes at times. And in that case the massage/body rub/escort needs to make sure ?He/SHE can PROVE it by (keeping evidence of such) such as by noting scars, moles, tatts etc, maybe keeping condoms, maybe keeping spew on sheets (hell I don't know) but until you find out She's/he's NOT a cop, I'd save evidence. Because the article stated that "when it was discovered that cops do get naked and/or bust a nut that only a fraction of the cases will actually continue to a conviction of the "prostitute" because most will be thrown out of court. That was my entire point. My point being that AS YOU SAID (AND REPEATING WHAT I SAID) Cops WILL do what they aren't suppose to do to get a bust so KNOW THIS IN ADVANCE AND START PAYING ATTENTION AND SAVING EVIDENCE, BC IT COULD SAVE YOUR ASS IF YOU GET ARRESTED.

You know, I hate to be a dick, but it does grow quite tiresome having to RE-EXPLAIN over and over that which is clearly stated in a post because people won't or can't just simply slow down and read.

Best Swimmer
10-18-12, 18:22
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/19811316/prostitute-patrons-cant-hide-their-faces-anymore

Luckynky2
02-22-13, 12:47
http://www.wave3.com/story/21303530/missing-indiana-mother-of-two-last-seen-in-louisville

Jman3848
02-24-13, 12:33
http://www.wave3.com/story/21303530/missing-indiana-mother-of-two-last-seen-in-louisvilleDoesn't look good.

Sexmoron
02-24-13, 21:12
Doesn't look good.It seems a serial killer is possible:

http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/2013/02/24/another-petite-blonde-female-goes-missing-this-time-it-is-ashley-alyson-moore-from-evansville-indiana-she-works-in-louisville-ky/

Jeffredee
02-24-13, 22:47
It seems a serial killer is possible:

http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/2013/02/24/another-petite-blonde-female-goes-missing-this-time-it-is-ashley-alyson-moore-from-evansville-indiana-she-works-in-louisville-ky/Guys and girls, lets all just use our good judgement and keep sharing information that keeps all of us out of danger shall we.

Jman3848
02-26-13, 20:10
Guys and girls, lets all just use our good judgement and keep sharing information that keeps all of us out of danger shall we.No doubt! Everyone needs to be on high alert!

Sunycide
02-27-13, 09:28
No doubt! Everyone needs to be on high alert!That's some scary shit right there.

Hamrsblonz
02-27-13, 21:20
That's some scary shit right there.My handle has me paranoid as hell now!

Jman3848
03-10-13, 11:39
My handle has me paranoid as hell now!Kinda makes you want to step away from the hobby.

Best Swimmer
03-16-13, 14:36
http://www.redumbrellaproject.org/nycondom/

Dkimb2
03-21-13, 16:34
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-penis-biting-attack-20130320.0, 906051. Story

WhoShotJr
03-21-13, 22:38
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-penis-biting-attack-20130320

0, 906051. StoryAnother reason to pay at the end of the date and not at the beginning.

JIGuy
03-22-13, 08:03
http://www.redumbrellaproject.org/nycondom/Why would anyone at all ever allow the police to search them absent probable cause for committing a crime? I guess I am also of the feeling that who would ever want to live anywhere in the cesspool that is New York. Oh well it really sucks that the tyrants are doing shit like this, but it even sucks more that the poor sheeple don't have any idea what their Constitutional rights are and just give them up at the drop of a hat. You will NEVER find me stepping foot in that police state.

JIGuy

Luckynky2
03-22-13, 08:49
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-penis-biting-attack-20130320

0, 906051. StoryI hope he gives her a bad review.

Rhead
03-22-13, 12:25
Another reason to pay at the end of the date and not at the beginning.Would saving the fee really make the experience any better?

EightInDrill
03-22-13, 12:37
I hope he gives her a bad review.Maybe this was her way of giving HIM a bad review?

Ralphisit
03-22-13, 13:46
Maybe this was her way of giving HIM a bad review?When she said,"don't cum in my mouth", she meant it. You better know when they really mean it.

Track
03-22-13, 14:50
I hope he gives her a bad review.The whole thing just leaves a bad taste.

NakedTruth
03-23-13, 16:02

0, 906051. StoryTry explaining that when you go home." Honey I swear I have no idea where I left it"

Jman3848
03-23-13, 17:18
Maybe this was her way of giving HIM a bad review?going to be away from the hobby for a bit.

Cooperman
04-02-13, 14:29
I hope this dude told his wife the full story Thursday. Otherwise, the reception at dinner time tonight is going to be a tad "chilly", shall we say.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/02/indiana-man-facebook-hookup-with-teen-actually-setup-for-heist-police-said/?test=latestnews

Strip Junkie
04-02-13, 19:03
I hope this dude told his wife the full story Thursday. Otherwise, the reception at dinner time tonight is going to be a tad "chilly", shall we say.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/02/indiana-man-facebook-hookup-with-teen-actually-setup-for-heist-police-said/?test=latestnewsNever ever go to the location that the girl suggests. And never tell her where you are going to take her ahead of time.

MillitaryMan69
04-02-13, 19:38
Never ever go to the location that the girl suggests. And never tell her where you are going to take her ahead of time.Just wanted to add. If they want to rob you the place doesn't matter so much. If they are familiar with the area expect to get robbed. The best way to filter this out is through reputation and even then things can shift just like that. The really good ones gain your trust and wait for the big score. Hitting you up on the first time would produce random results.

Luckynky2
04-25-13, 10:07
The owner of Cheetah's Escort Service. A Louisville-based escort agency. Has been arrested and charged with human trafficking, as well as forcing a woman to engage in prostitution against her will.

According to arrest reports, John J. Hull and an accomplice were arrested Wednesday night.

Police say that on Tuesday, John Hull met with two suspects who were later cited for prostitution and promoting prostitution, in an effort to receive "his cut of the money."

Those suspects allegedly told police that Hull was the owner of Cheetah's, and that both worked for him. The Kentucky Secretary of State's Web site lists Hull as the incorporator of the business, the principal office of which is located on Spring Mill Road, in a subdivision east of the intersection of Westport Road and La Grange Road.

Police say they called Cheetah's, posing as clients, and asked for an escort. That escort was sent to the undercover officer's room.

John J. Hull and his accomplice set up the "date," for the undercover officer with one of their escorts, according to police.

Police say they spoke with a woman who worked for Hull and said Hull forced her to prostitute "by means of coercion." All of the money she made was seized by John and his accomplice, police say, and she couldn't use the phone unless it was in front of one of them.

Hull was arrested and charged with human trafficking and promoting prostitution. On Thursday morning, he pled not guilty. His bond was set at $5, 000.

Boatload
04-29-13, 18:48
Monday night news story regarding prostitution in Louisville around Derby Week.

http://www.whas11.com/news/local/LMPD-Prostitution-triples-sex-trafficking-a-concern-at-Derby-time-205301341.html

Have noticed large increase in BP listings

Rduv01
04-29-13, 21:15
Story on WDRB Website:

Posted: Apr 29, 2013 11:33 AM EDT Updated: Apr 29, 2013 12:10 PM EDT

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB). Police say things got ugly between a prostitute and a man Sunday night after the man refused to pay her for services rendered.

According to an arrest report, it happened at the home of 20-year-old XXXXXX XXXXX on XXXXXX Avenue, near Southwestern Pkwy. And W. Broadway, just after 8:30 pm.

Police say XXXXXX invited the man to her home for prostitution services, with the understanding that he would pay her. But that understanding wasn't shared between the two of them, police say, because the man told her he had no intention of paying for the services she rendered.

When XXXXXX heard that, police say she threatened the man's life, telling him that someone would come over to the house with a gun and shoot him if he didn't pay up. The man allegedly kicked out a bedroom window, and tried to climb out, but XXXXX and another woman. 20-year-old XXXXXXXXXX. Pulled him back in.

Later, police say XXXXX falsely reported a break-in to police in an attempt to wrongfully implicate the man.

XXXXX's two young children were in the home at the time of the incident, police say.

XXXXX has been charged with unlawful imprisonment, terroristic threatening and promoting prostitution. XXXXX has been charged with falsely reporting an incident, permitting prostitution and unlawful imprisonment.

Cooperman
05-15-13, 20:31
Apparently, Mohammed does not know how to RTFF or do his research generally. Face it: some marriages are just not meant to last.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=9103736&rss=rss-wls-article-9103736

Jsmw1980
05-17-13, 05:07
Just found this interesting. Does anyone know who the Alexis is that was arrested and infected?

http://datacenter.courier-journal.com/crime/type/prostitution

Penrose
05-17-13, 07:17
Just found this interesting. Does anyone know who the Alexis is that was arrested and infected?

http://datacenter.courier-journal.com/crime/type/prostitutionShe use to go by that name about 1. 5 weeks ago.

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/kelcilet-me-show-u-how-a-man-should-be-treated-25/5313566

TimetoPlay
05-17-13, 14:09
Spend some time reading those reports. Seems there may be another that has been asked about recently on there:

3200 BLOCK OF KEMMONS DR.

Dets conducting prostitution details contacted ad posetd on Backpage. Com under escorts. U / C made appointment with above listed subject for 1 hour for $150. 00. The above listed subject attempted to give U / C hand job. U / C IDed himself and called for back up. The above listed subject goes by "star" on Backpage.

Could that be:

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/little-in-the-waist-cute-in-the-face-big-booty-all-american-white-girl-22/5448804

LymanLemon
05-17-13, 15:18

http://datacenter.courier-journal.com/crime/type/prostitutionMaybe I'm really late on this as I usually don't play there, but in looking through the multitude of arrests on 5/2 in that link is this little tidbit http://

Datacenter. Courier-journal. Com / crime / case / 8013031015

Looks like ABE got busted by a UC.

A good reminder that even the "safe" spots aren't that safe.

LL

Penrose
05-17-13, 19:46
Spend some time reading those reports. Seems there may be another that has been asked about recently on there:

3200 BLOCK OF KEMMONS DR.

Dets conducting prostitution details contacted ad posetd on Backpage. Com under escorts. U / C made appointment with above listed subject for 1 hour for $150. 00. The above listed subject attempted to give U / C hand job. U / C IDed himself and called for back up. The above listed subject goes by "star" on Backpage.

Could that be:

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/little-in-the-waist-cute-in-the-face-big-booty-all-american-white-girl-22/5448804I thought 3200 BLOCK OF KEMMONS DR was the Super 8 or Motel 6. Where Nicole and Briana use to be. But could be wrong.

Jsmw1980
05-17-13, 22:50
So this girl puts a condom on the under covers dick and attempts a hand job?

http://datacenter.courier-journal.com/crime/case/8013034240

AUniqueName
05-18-13, 00:03

http://datacenter.courier-journal.com/crime/case/8013034240"Above subj advised that she was only doing this to pay off student loans."

True or not, I can certainly identify with that. LOL

DarthNurse
05-18-13, 01:59
I think this may be the chick in question.

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/brunette-beauty-c-li-e-23/4955327

http://datacenter.courier-journal.com/crime/case/8013034240

ClitSpanker
05-18-13, 10:27
I thought 3200 BLOCK OF KEMMONS DR was the Super 8 or Motel 6. Where Nicole and Briana use to be. But could be wrong.That was the Motel 6 which still shows on street level signs. Name change now to something like Americas Value.

DBarbour
05-18-13, 11:01
So glad to see all the 'show of force' by the LMPD.

Just a bunch of wasted time and taxpayer money. It's not like people are killing each other in the West End or nothing.

Man I wish police would have to answer on a 'cost-benefit' basis and this type of crap would end.

Just one person's viewpoint.

You all be safe out there.

Follow them rules,

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_mongeringrules

DBarbour

JumpBalls
05-18-13, 11:17
So, who got busted at Durrett ln? Saw two girls offered a BJ. Any info?

EightInDrill
05-18-13, 11:37
So, who got busted at Durrett ln? Saw two girls offered a BJ. Any info?Curious who that was. I've never, had any kind of menu offered at Durrett. And now I suppose I never, ever will.

EscortMe1977
05-19-13, 00:22
Maybe I'm really late on this as I usually don't play there, but in looking through the multitude of arrests on 5/2 in that link is this little tidbit.

http://

Datacenter. Courier-journal. Com / crime / case / 8013031015

Looks like ABE got busted by a UC.

A good reminder that even the "safe" spots aren't that safe.

LLDid Abe get busted for theft by deception, fraud, or something of the like. It couldn't be a Hand job.

LymanLemon
05-19-13, 09:44
Did Abe get busted for theft by deception, fraud, or something of the like. It couldn't be a Hand job.Apologies, it seems I'm not very adept at linking with my phone.

Here's the info from ABE's arrest.

PERMITTING PROSTITUTION.

1100 BLOCK OF S 3RD ST.

Above subject owner of "A beautiful Escort" allowed codefendant / employee to engage in protitution with UC. Codef made agreement w / UC for "Slip and slide" for $150.

Make your own assumptions as to what a "slip and slide" is.

Stay safe all.

LL

Zomby
05-19-13, 09:47
So glad to see all the 'show of force' by the LMPD.

Just a bunch of wasted time and taxpayer money. It's not like people are killing each other in the West End or nothing.

Man I wish police would have to answer on a 'cost-benefit' basis and this type of crap would end.Don't blame the police. Blame the mayor and the legislators who implemented the laws, not the poor slobs who have to enforce them. Most of them would rather be chasing real bad guys.

Ralphisit
05-19-13, 12:35
Details about case 80-13-011039.

PROSTITUTION.

900 BLOCK OF ULRICH AVE.

DATE: FEBRUARY 14, 2013.

TIME: 1:41 PM

Ralphisit
05-19-13, 12:47

http://datacenter.courier-journal.com/crime/case/8013034240The under cover guy left out the part about letting her get him "erect" enough to put a condom on him. Ever get one on soft? I bet the condom didn't come into play till he got well into his "investigation". His wife or girlfriend may have a question or two for him. Tax paid for excitement. Some legit massage therapist have told me that they get undercover cops dropping in just to get a good massage at tax payer expense.

Lev Cole
05-19-13, 13:06

http://datacenter.courier-journal.com/crime/type/prostitutionShe ran off with my $. If this article is true, then she did me a favor, LOL.

EscortMe1977
05-19-13, 14:24
Apologies, it seems I'm not very adept at linking with my phone.

PERMITTING PROSTITUTION.

1100 BLOCK OF S 3RD ST.

Above subject owner of "A beautiful Escort" allowed codefendant / employee to engage in protitution with UC. Codef made agreement w / UC for "Slip and slide" for $150.

Stay safe all.

LLSorry I was being sarcastic, I have never been able to get anything out of ABE except for heartbreak and blueballs.

Hamrsblonz
05-20-13, 00:58
Sorry I was being sarcastic, I have never been able to get anything out of ABE except for heartbreak and blueballs.Guys and gals, I seriously question the authenticity of some of these arrest reports.

Doctor Z
05-20-13, 06:08
Apologies, it seems I'm not very adept at linking with my phone.

PERMITTING PROSTITUTION.

1100 BLOCK OF S 3RD ST.

Stay safe all.

LLDamn. Did it say which of the chicks got hit?

Jsmw1980
05-20-13, 08:05
Guys and gals, I seriously question the authenticity of some of these arrest reports.On NR Vicky said they did get cited. No details however.

DarthNurse
05-20-13, 11:30
Same here! Maybe they only put out for cops! LOL!

Sorry I was being sarcastic, I have never been able to get anything out of ABE except for heartbreak and blueballs.

LymanLemon
05-20-13, 12:44
Sorry I was being sarcastic, I have never been able to get anything out of ABE except for heartbreak and blueballs.No worries, I realized it didn't paste as a link so I made sure to provide the info I was referring to.

Never been there myself, but have seen reports that happiness is available at a premium price. No mention of whether the $150 was the get in price or the amount paid after paying the door price. If the latter, it would be in line with reviews I've seen.

LymanLemon
05-20-13, 12:49
Guys and gals, I seriously question the authenticity of some of these arrest reports.
Sorry I was being sarcastic, I have never been able to get anything out of ABE except for heartbreak and blueballs.My understanding is they come directly from police reports. If you implying the info could be a ruse / unfair business practice by a competitor that would take a significant amount of effort.

If you're doubting the validity based on your experience, or someone else's, with ABE you might be losing objectivity.

Otherwise, I struggle to see why you would doubt a police report through a public information portal.

Bigtlvr
05-20-13, 15:32
By my count, from the looks of the CJ crime site, leo had a busy Derby weekend. In addition to the escorts, he got a few BR providers. Hopefully this was just a show of force for Dreby, and not something bigger.

I discovered today, based on the the dates in the CJ that I have seen several of the BR gals since they were cited and all seemed normal at that time.

I will not discuss who these ladies are.

NakedTruth
05-21-13, 14:51
Atacenter. Courier-journal. Com / crime / case / 8013031643.

Looks like Addie or Scarlett?

Cloud Strife
05-21-13, 15:10

Looks like Addie or Scarlett?Both actually. One was hit with prostitution. The other with permitting and promoting.

Joelouky
05-21-13, 16:20

Looks like Addie or Scarlett?According to the report, looks like this wasn't an undercover, they just walked right in on them.

Bigtlvr
05-21-13, 16:55
According to the report, looks like this wasn't an undercover, they just walked right in on them.I know, and worse the dude fliped on the girls.

Ladies, get locks for your door and Men, get locks for you mouths!

SiempreConfuso
05-21-13, 21:42
Visited Durrett today and everything was fine there. They just had phone problems.

Hamrsblonz
05-22-13, 07:21
My understanding is they come directly from police reports. If you implying the info could be a ruse / unfair business practice by a competitor that would take a significant amount of effort.

If you're doubting the validity based on your experience, or someone else's, with ABE you might be losing objectivity.

Otherwise, I struggle to see why you would doubt a police report through a public information portal.Just seem to be too many mispellings, and way too many prostitution arrests. I haven't heard of that many through other news. You may be right though, but it just doesn't seem to be authentic.

Bigtlvr
05-22-13, 07:52
Guys and gals, I seriously question the authenticity of some of these arrest reports.
My understanding is they come directly from police reports. If you implying the info could be a ruse / unfair business practice by a competitor that would take a significant amount of effort.

Otherwise, I struggle to see why you would doubt a police report through a public information portal.
Just seem to be too many mispellings, and way too many prostitution arrests. I haven't heard of that many through other news. You may be right though, but it just doesn't seem to be authentic.I cross chech some of the reports with the court dockets and the citations are real. It does seem to be much more of a "citation" effort than the all out busts / raids that got 1501 and the stadium.

Kyowa
05-23-13, 01:56
I can personally confirm that, one Sunday afternoon this April, service (russian, then naked-on-naked "cow-girl" w' titty-suckling allowed, then italian "happy-ending" C' o' B') was provided at A' B' E' "Clubhouse" (won't name her for her security; but she was "mocha"-complected, w' several "tat"s) for $\hour house-fee + $$ req' "slip-&-slide" donation paid up-front; choices of lube were limited to baby-oil or nearly empty bottle of Vaseline cocoa-butter-lotion. Been curious about A' B' E' for years after reading debates on here, so had to try it; obviously could have gotten better options for same money w' other favorite high$ Louis' Ladies, but was just too curious!

Sincerely,

A K

Jamesn
05-23-13, 15:07
I can personally confirm that, one Sunday afternoon this April, service (Russian, then naked-on-naked "cow-girl" w' titty-suckling allowed, then italian "happy-ending" C' o' B') was provided at A' B' E' "Clubhouse" (won't name her for her security; but she was "mocha"-complected, w' several "tat"s) for $\hour house-fee + $$ req' "slip-&-slide" donation paid up-front; choices of lube were limited to baby-oil or nearly empty bottle of Vaseline cocoa-butter-lotion. Been curious about A' B' E' for years after reading debates on here, so had to try it; obviously could have gotten better options for same money w' other favorite high$ Louis' Ladies, but was just too curious!

Sincerely,

A KI used ABE only once, about 2 years ago when 1501 was still active. Was serviced by a new girl and I was obviously her first client there. Actually I asked for someone else, and the manager (aka, Vicky) didn't tell me the girl I requested couldn't come, and instead just gave me that new girl, who I didn't find attractive at all, as she was short and not slim (everything to the contrary of what I prefer).

Long story short, as she massaged me for like 10 mins, she asked me if I need a HJ, for an additional $200. No way I would take that option. Way overpriced, but she seemed to be serious about that quote. Anyway, my point is that, LEO probably doesn't care how overpriced the service is (thus most of the time not essentially practiced, as most of us don't want to be ripped off). LEO will bust it as long as monetary exchange for sexual service is ever brought up.

So I guess that citation for ABE was real, and probably LEO was quoted sth. Like $200 or $300, overpriced but that was enough evidence to bust.

Just my 2 cents

Doctor Z
05-24-13, 02:03
Maybe its me but for as long as I read posts here cats been sayin that there was nothing happenin with A. B. E no matter what you drop. That was the story. Now its all like "no but really its like this." And the cat Kyowa postin "cowgirl Russian." You can get better for the bens you dropped? Dude if you had got that at a spot that dudes kept bitchin they couldn't get a whiff of ass you'd have put it on a billboard. Don't remember you tellin that story before. Just wonderin where all this is comin from now. Seems like a kinda bad time to go there on the board. Just sayin.

GoTaHaveIt
06-03-13, 22:54
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB). Louisville Metro Police say they found more than just drugs during a narcotics investigation at a Louisville hotel: they found several women acting as prostitutes.

It happened at the Baymont Inn on Signature Drive, near the interchange between I-65 and Fern Valley Road, Friday night.

Jsmw1980
06-04-13, 16:05
http://m.wlky.com/national-news/104-men-arrested-in-prostitution-sting/-/17432580/20409678/-/bg6gf8z/-/index.html

This is why I never, never try anyone new.

Cooperman
06-04-13, 21:06
http://m.wlky.com/national-news/104-men-arrested-in-prostitution-sting/-/17432580/20409678/-/bg6gf8z/-/index.html

This is why I never, never try anyone new.I will bet you dollars to donuts those guys did zero research and all responded to ads with chicks eyes cutoff in the photos or any of the other 2 billion indices of deception. We have all been new to this and stupid about it as a result (ok, maybe "ignorant" is a better word). These guys just got jacked for their ignorance whereas others of us have been a tad bit more fortunate.

Jman3848
06-05-13, 18:35
I will bet you dollars to donuts those guys did zero research and all responded to ads with chicks eyes cutoff in the photos or any of the other 2 billion indices of deception. We have all been new to this and stupid about it as a result (ok, maybe "ignorant" is a better word). These guys just got jacked for their ignorance whereas others of us have been a tad bit more fortunate.I would take that bet as well. There is some "luck" involved in this hobby for sure. I mean, you can't be a complete idiot. But a little luck sure is nice also.

Ralphisit
06-05-13, 22:08
I would take that bet as well. There is some "luck" involved in this hobby for sure. I mean, you can't be a complete idiot. But a little luck sure is nice also.Cooperman has the best intel in town. Listen to him and read his post and reviews you will be wiser for it. I used to lead now I follow Cooperman.

SausageMeet
06-06-13, 12:03
I would take that bet as well. There is some "luck" involved in this hobby for sure. I mean, you can't be a complete idiot. But a little luck sure is nice also.To quote Samuel Goldwyn: "The harder I work, the luckier I get"

HotHotHot001
06-06-13, 19:08
http://gawker.com/texas-says-its-ok-to-shoot-an-escort-if-she-wont-have-511636423

LouVegas
06-07-13, 10:49
http://gawker.com/texas-says-its-ok-to-shoot-an-escort-if-she-wont-have-511636423You should really put provider's who lie and steal.

SausageMeet
06-07-13, 11:08
http://gawker.com/texas-says-its-ok-to-shoot-an-escort-if-she-wont-have-511636423And so the media gets it wrong once again. The fact that she was an escort had NOTHING to do with this case. This was a MURDER trial, nothing else. Here's what we know.

1) He shot her.

2) He did not intend to kill her.

That alone screams manslaughter, which would have been a slam-dunk conviction. But the prosecutor/D.A. pushed for the murder charge. The jury disagreed. And rightly so IMO.

So blame the jury for passing the wrong verdict, or blame the D.A. for overreaching. But this case really has nothing to do with escorting. It just makes for a sensational story, as you can tell from the yammering comments from folks who let their feelings get in the way of the facts.

Ohboy469
06-11-13, 11:35
http://www.wdrb.com/story/22544689/arson

Happened right in the middle of the OL SW trolling grounds.

Dave16
07-02-13, 08:43
I'm sure everyone knew how bad this motel was, but it was on Wave 3 last night. 1,580 police reports there in two years. Lots of drugs. Video version of story showed hobbyists coming and going. Probably good to stay away.

http://www.wave3.com/story/22735759/neighbors-say-police-unable-to-hooker-hotel

Crashdog
07-02-13, 17:14
http://www.wave3.com/story/22738013/police-hotel-employee-stuck-with-heroin-needle

The girl who had this room advertises usually with Goldsmith / Bishop Lane in the tag, and dances off and on at Bottom's Up.

Jsmw1980
07-05-13, 19:34
http://www.whas11.com/news/crimetracker/Louisville-attorney--214377651.html

Urbanwonder42
07-05-13, 21:46
http://www.whas11.com/news/crimetracker/Louisville-attorney--214377651.htmlI hope he knows a good attorney.

Emphasis on good.

Bugman
07-05-13, 23:11
I hope he knows a good attorney.

Emphasis on good.Trust me he has a good one he got a friend of mine off on a murder charge. The cops walked in and he still had the gun in his hand it was his wife he shot and killed. She was with another guy when he walked in. Spent 6 months in jail during the trial. Said he saw red seeing her with another guy and he waalked out with time served.

SausageMeet
07-06-13, 19:09
Trust me he has a good one he got a friend of mine off on a murder charge. The cops walked in and he still had the gun in his hand it was his wife he shot and killed. She was with another guy when he walked in. Spent 6 months in jail during the trial. Said he saw red seeing her with another guy and he waalked out with time served.Sounds to me like the prosecution was over-reaching. That looks like a slam-dunk manslaughter charger, but I am guessing that they insisted on charging him with murder and the jury wouldn't buy it. And rightly so.

Ralphisit
07-10-13, 16:52
http://www.whas11.com/news/crimetracker/LMPD--214908651.html. You can look through my phone and is there anything else I can do to help you put me on TV and in Crime Times.

FunTimeSnow
07-10-13, 17:24
Is it a crime to talk to or text a lady?

http://www.whas11.com/news/crimetracker/LMPD--214908651.html.

You can look through my phone and is there anything else I can do to help you put me on TV and in Crime Times.

SausageMeet
07-10-13, 17:41

You can look through my phone and is there anything else I can do to help you put me on TV and in Crime Times."The page you are looking for could not be found."

Ralphisit
07-10-13, 17:56
"The page you are looking for could not be found."Man accused of promoting prostitution via text messages.

http://www.whas11.com/news/local/LMPD--214908651.html

Joelouky
07-10-13, 18:27

You can look through my phone and is there anything else I can do to help you put me on TV and in Crime Times.The article mentions he was trying to contact an escort named Star. I wonder if this is the same Star that was arrested two or so months ago?

LymanLemon
07-11-13, 07:36
Though you guys would be interested to see that Bowman Field was featured in Insider Louisville this week.

(3rd bullet point down, picture at top)

http://insiderlouisville.com/news/2013/07/08/monday-business-briefing-13/

Always good to remember that LEO is just 1 of our worries, another is our boss / client / SO noticing our car parked at the place that's been put on blast. Guarantee this won't be the last we hear of this issue on this forum.

Stay safe all.

LL

Member #6042
07-11-13, 08:42

You can look through my phone and is there anything else I can do to help you put me on TV and in Crime Times.
Is it a crime to talk to or text a lady?
Man accused of promoting prostitution via text messages.

http://www.whas11.com/news/local/LMPD--214908651.htmlI think I know why he got busted. It looks like whas may have edited his picture to remove his tatoo.

EightInDrill
07-11-13, 08:46
http://insiderlouisville.com/news/2013/07/08/monday-business-briefing-13/

"an organized prostitution ring that takes advantage of the growing amount of Class C office space, then ultimately skips out on the rent. Or ends up busted."You mean, on top of all his other bad business practices, Ivan now has a reputation for welshing on his rent?

I'm shocked (SHOCKED! I say) to learn this.

Member #6042
07-11-13, 15:22
I think I know why he got busted. It looks like whas may have edited his picture to remove his tatoo.

260720Sorry, I took his pic and wrote DUMBASS on his forehead. I guess that is not alowed.

Ralphisit
07-16-13, 09:23
Gee, I want to be on TV.

http://m.wlky.com/national-news/couple-facing-prostitution-charges-opens-business-at-bowman-field/-/17432580/20987538/-/yl6pal/-/index.html

Dave16
07-19-13, 09:08
I'm sure we all know by now to avoid these places, but here's a reminder, nonetheless:

http://www.wave3.com/story/22878665/city

Coloice
07-23-13, 10:28
http://www.wdrb.com/story/22909468/louisville-woman-accused-of-running-prostitution-business

SiempreConfuso
07-23-13, 10:49
http://www.wdrb.com/story/22909468/louisville-woman-accused-of-running-prostitution-businessYes, I recognize this girl. She works with Serenity and 2 other girls. Serenity is the hot one the others are big.

http://www.**************.com/escorts/serenity-louisville-white-female

Be careful if you call these girls.

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/3girls-serenity-star-and-samantha-3girls-25/5533282

EnjoysTheLife
07-23-13, 12:02
http://www.wdrb.com/story/22909468/louisville-woman-accused-of-running-prostitution-businessI was talking to one of the girls from Bottoms Up this week. I had mentioned that a mutual dancer / friend of ours (presently dancing at Godfather's) had been contacting me recently to get together. This girl advertises on Backpage occasionally and I was informed that she had been tailed a couple of times by LEO recently and that word has it that they are watching 5 hotels for Backpage activity.

None of this hotel information should come as a surprise. By the time the media "breaks" their stories activity usually has been going on for a long time.

I don't doubt my source. I suppose I am surprised by the amount of resources right now seeming applied to Backpage.

Know your provider.

Enjoy!

Jsmw1980
07-23-13, 13:28
Yes, I recognize this girl. She works with Serenity and 2 other girls. Serenity is the hot one the others are big.

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/3girls-serenity-star-and-samantha-3girls-25/5533282It doesn't make me nervous to see this happening. On the bright side, LE did us a favor by getting this girl. I wouldn't pay for that. LOL!

Funtongue13
07-23-13, 21:25
Gee, I want to be on TV.

http://m.wlky.com/national-news/couple-facing-prostitution-charges-opens-business-at-bowman-field/-/17432580/20987538/-/yl6pal/-/index.htmlI noticed the admin had pulled negative posts about Ivan, and behooved us to desist. I usually agree 100% with his decisions. However, this report is exactly why we loathe Ivan.

Member #4368
07-23-13, 21:37
I noticed the admin had pulled negative posts about Ivan, and behooved us to desist. I usually agree 100% with his decisions. However, this report is exactly why we loathe Ivan.Loathe Ivan, I'd bet you never even met him, he is in a particular business if it were hair studios, he'd keep finding shops. Its the monopoly of America. Don't hate the playa HATE the GAME!

Cooperman
07-23-13, 23:24
I noticed the admin had pulled negative posts about Ivan, and behooved us to desist. I usually agree 100% with his decisions. However, this report is exactly why we loathe Ivan.First, Fun, with you. This report has already been posted.

Second, with the Admins for deleting critical posts about Ivan. I will explain if allowed.

Jackson and the other Admins have "warned" us the the purpose of this board is to inform each other about women for hire etc. Fair enough. But it seems to me that a purpose of this board is to warn each other (senior and not) of certain risks in the hobby. There are more than this post can cover. But, among the risks to any hobbyist is a joint that is run by someone that consistently flaunts the law. For all I know, Ivan is a great guy, a true college football fan, and an all around good egg. I have used his girls in the past, but never relaxed while doing so knowing his rep. Every time I am naked on the table, I am just waiting for the cops to walk in and perp walk me out buck naked.

Admins, maybe every town has an Ivan. You would know better than we. But, we have one. Even an experienced hobbyists can be new to body rubs (I was damn near a senior before I ventured there). I think we should be given some leeway to vent to warn others that there is an increased risk to patronizing his joints. Pardon the pun, but local LEO has a hard on for him (in two jurisdictions, no less). Sooner or later, someone is going to get his pic snapped for being in one of those joints on the wrong day either out of ignorance or. Like me. Sometimes taking a known risk. I think we should be allowed to vent so that whether it is me or some other member that should know better, all others can say "dumbass. You knew better!"

Carry on.

Member #4368
07-24-13, 09:13
Ivan is a great guy, a true college football fan, and an all around good egg.

Carry on.

Funtongue13
07-24-13, 11:04
Loathe Ivan, I'd bet you never even met him, he is in a particular business if it were hair studios, he'd keep finding shops. Its the monopoly of America. Don't hate the playa HATE the GAME!However, I did meet Ivan: Many moons ago, when I first got into this hobby. It was when Craigslist was the spot to find "Adult Entertainment." Replied to a post for relaxation in Lyndon area, and went to a very nice home to visit an attractive. 30 something brunette. She had some sort of Slavic sounding accent. Don't remember her name.

So, we go to her room, and start the session. We made the usual small talk during the beginning, and my profession came up amongst other things. On the flip, and just as she starting to rub my sorest muscle; in walks Ivan, he didn't introduce himself, and it took some time before I learned his identity. He asked us how it was going, and commented that he was surprised at our conduct since he thought it was a massage. Not a date.

Well that ended things. I was quite a bit freaked out. I got dressed, started to leave, and had to walk past him watching t. V. He offered me a glass of wine, and mentioned that he overheard me discussing my being a Chef. So we spent a good half hour discussing recipes, restaurants, and Emeril. Totally surreal situation. But hey. , you buy the ticket, and take the ride.

My next encounter was with his business 1501. While I did not meet him, I was subjected to: Bait and switch, strong upsell, interruptions from staff knocking on the door, and time shortage. No h. E. Within days the place was busted, and I saw Ivan's face in the media; then came the recognition.

Details came out about him using cameras, and keeping detailed client records. Had I known who Ivan was, and what his habits were, I would never have visited any place associated with him. I agree that too much time can be spent bashing the guy, but its nice to know where his business are.

I can surely loathe this man, and his game.

Member #4368
07-24-13, 11:17
However, I did meet Ivan: Many moons ago, when I first got into this hobby. It was when Craigslist was the spot to find "Adult Entertainment." Replied to a post for relaxation in Lyndon area, and went to a very nice home to visit an attractive. 30 something brunette. She had some sort of Slavic sounding accent. Don't remember her name.

So, we go to her room, and start the session. We made the usual small talk during the beginning, and my profession came up amongst other things. On the flip, and just as she starting to rub my sorest muscle; in walks Ivan, he didn't introduce himself, and it took some time before I learned his identity. He asked us how it was going, and commented that he was surprised at our conduct since he thought it was a massage. Not a date.

Well that ended things. I was quite a bit freaked out. I got dressed, started to leave, and had to walk past him watching t. V. He offered me a glass of wine, and mentioned that he overheard me discussing my being a Chef. So we spent a good half hour discussing recipes, restaurants, and Emeril. Totally surreal situation. But hey. , you buy the ticket, and take the ride.

My next encounter was with his business 1501. While I did not meet him, I was subjected to: Bait and switch, strong upsell, interruptions from staff knocking on the door, and time shortage. No h. E. Within days the place was busted, and I saw Ivan's face in the media; then came the recognition.

Details came out about him using cameras, and keeping detailed client records. Had I known who Ivan was, and what his habits were, I would never have visited any place associated with him. I agree that too much time can be spent bashing the guy, but its nice to know where his business are.

I can surely loathe this man, and his game.Just get your butt over here.

Morepussy
07-24-13, 17:01
However, I did meet Ivan: Many moons ago, when I first got into this hobby. It was when Craigslist was the spot to find "Adult Entertainment." Replied to a post for relaxation in Lyndon area, and went to a very nice home to visit an attractive. 30 something brunette. She had some sort of Slavic sounding accent. Don't remember her name.

I can surely loathe this man, and his game.That story about going to his house and him walking in is just creepy as fuck man. Never met Ivan, don't really want to and reading this just reinforces why I won't hit up his establishments. I went to Fern Valley a couple times when I first started in the hobby and they were okay experiences and the girls are smoking hot, but it's a constant upsell and with the other dangers, just not worth it. Too many other choices in the Ville.

JustForFun1975
07-25-13, 05:46
Yes, I recognize this girl. She works with Serenity and 2 other girls. Serenity is the hot one the others are big.

http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/3girls-serenity-star-and-samantha-3girls-25/5533282Ouch, that was close, Sylvia, Star, Serenity, and Samantha. These names will probably change now.

Coloice
07-26-13, 12:52
http://www.wave3.com/story/22941078/woman-arrested-for-prostitution-by-undercover-detectives

Be careful out there

MillitaryMan69
07-30-13, 20:27
http://www.wave3.com/story/22941078/woman-arrested-for-prostitution-by-undercover-detectives

Be careful out thereThis particular girl had outstanding warrants. So that may be why the focus was on her.

SteveF111
07-31-13, 00:20
This particular girl had outstanding warrants. So that may be why the focus was on her.Do you guys know who this girl is? Did she advertise on Back Page? The picture doesn't look familiar to me.

Penrose
07-31-13, 09:38
Ouch, that was close, Sylvia, Star, Serenity, and Samantha. These names will probably change now.At least Serenity, Sam, and Star are. All three posted today on NR

Rocketman368
07-31-13, 10:18
Do you guys know who this girl is? Did she advertise on Back Page? The picture doesn't look familiar to me.I saw her ad on backpage and had contacted her but did not meet her. I have already deleted her ad from my computer.

Furnsam
07-31-13, 23:49
I saw her ad on backpage and had contacted her but did not meet her. I have already deleted her ad from my computer.You keep BP ads on your computer?

DBarbour
08-01-13, 02:36
You keep BP ads on your computer?How else do you think people can keep track of all the providers and be able to tell when a bad one changes their name, swaps numbers, or a host of other reasons.

Way too many providers out there coming and going to keep track of them all. Unless we all become eidetic.

Of course depending on one's personal situation storing them on a home or office computer could be problematic. In that case I would suggest a thumb drive.

Be Safe out There,

DBarbour

Ohboy469
09-05-13, 11:15
Here's the link.

http://www.wave3.com/story/23348815/3-charged-with-human-trafficking-in-prostitution-bust

Crashdog
09-05-13, 11:27
Here's the link.

http://www.wave3.com/story/23348815/3-charged-with-human-trafficking-in-prostitution-bustHttp://www.wdrb.com/story/23348769/three-charged-with-human-trafficking-involving-two-17-year-old-girls

Surely this is the nail in the coffin.

Member #6042
09-05-13, 11:34
Here's the link.

http://www.wave3.com/story/23348815/3-charged-with-human-trafficking-in-prostitution-bustSeveral girls told me he was thinking of opening a new shop downtown. Go figure!

Cooperman
09-05-13, 14:27
Http://www.wdrb.com/story/23348769/three-charged-with-human-trafficking-involving-two-17-year-old-girls

Surely this is the nail in the coffin.Certainly we have seen the last of Fern Valley. Now, whether Ivan shows up again is another question. Given the level of scrutiny he has been under, one would think he would have been a bit more careful. Obviously not. I will bet you dollars to donuts that whoever busted him, he first pissed her off somehow. For example, by fining her for having the audacity to be mentioned in some monger's review. It is one thing to be incautious about hiring. It is quite another to then piss her off. I suspect the patrons who were there at the time of the raid found it all a bit awkward.

Member #4368
09-05-13, 15:24
Certainly we have seen the last of Fern Valley. Now, whether Ivan shows up again is another question. Given the level of scrutiny he has been under, one would think he would have been a bit more careful. Obviously not. I will bet you dollars to donuts that whoever busted him, he first pissed her off somehow. For example, by fining her for having the audacity to be mentioned in some monger's review. It is one thing to be incautious about hiring. It is quite another to then piss her off. I suspect the patrons who were there at the time of the raid found it all a bit awkward.I'm going to have to say this time with the current situation, I doubt we see anymore of him. And I hope we don't. Really. And I'd say the fear of god is likely in the providers. Why he would be so stupid, (yeah i said it! Stupid move Ivan < I'm sooooooooo disappointed in his sick choice) this time, I don't support him, nor will I ever support him again. Throw the book at him!

Morepussy
09-05-13, 20:37
Certainly we have seen the last of Fern Valley. Now, whether Ivan shows up again is another question. Given the level of scrutiny he has been under, one would think he would have been a bit more careful. Obviously not. I will bet you dollars to donuts that whoever busted him, he first pissed her off somehow. For example, by fining her for having the audacity to be mentioned in some monger's review. It is one thing to be incautious about hiring. It is quite another to then piss her off. I suspect the patrons who were there at the time of the raid found it all a bit awkward.Looks as if his probation was revoked plus the charges that will be pending, most likely he'll see time on this one. I'm guessing he'll eventually pop up in another city.

Jsmw1980
09-05-13, 20:40
http://www.whas11.com/news/local/LMPD-investigation-uncovers-city-wide-prostitution-ring-222603221.html

I'm sorry but Det. Bottoms investigating prostitution. Kinda cracks me up!

Jeffredee
09-05-13, 21:37
Looks like they finally got him for good. Shoulda checked those I'd's Ivan.

Ohboy469
09-06-13, 10:30
http://www.whas11.com/news/local/LMPD-investigation-uncovers-city-wide-prostitution-ring-222603221.html

I'm sorry but Det. Bottoms investigating prostitution. Kinda cracks me up!Can't believe that did not cross my mind while watching report last night!

Member #4368
09-06-13, 13:47
Is they keep using my pic from 2011 when 1501 got hit, and I wasnt even there, I never have been busted with him. So I was on there again this morning, can I sue the news for affiliating me with this story?

Cooperman
09-06-13, 15:31
Is they keep using my pic from 2011 when 1501 got hit, and I wasnt even there, I never have been busted with him. So I was on there again this morning, can I sue the news for affiliating me with this story?Which story is using your pics?

Morepussy
09-06-13, 17:15
Is they keep using my pic from 2011 when 1501 got hit, and I wasnt even there, I never have been busted with him. So I was on there again this morning, can I sue the news for affiliating me with this story?Faith call the news that's using it and threaten to file suit if they don't issue a redaction on it.

Member #4368
09-07-13, 10:32
Faith call the news that's using it and threaten to file suit if they don't issue a redaction on it.I called an attorney, and they were contacted, and the story has been pulled at least from one channel. Thank you to all who offered the advice.

DragonsBane
09-10-13, 08:22
I called an attorney, and they were contacted, and the story has been pulled at least from one channel. Thank you to all who offered the advice.Normally when it comes to things like that it just takes the idea of suit to make them back off, because everyone is lawsuit happy and they can't afford to loose anymore revenue.

Boatload
09-10-13, 11:24
two charged with public nudity, indecency at theatair x in clarksville.

11:16 am two men were charged with public nudity and indecency monday at theatair x in clarksville after a woman reported to police that she went to the adult entertainment business to retrieve her **** son.

Member #4368
09-10-13, 15:33
Normally when it comes to things like that it just takes the idea of suit to make them back off, because everyone is lawsuit happy and they can't afford to loose anymore revenue.Sometimes we have to do what we must for the good of the majority.

DragonsBane
09-10-13, 16:32
two charged with public nudity, indecency at theatair x in clarksville.

11:16 am two men were charged with public nudity and indecency monday at theatair x in clarksville after a woman reported to police that she went to the adult entertainment business to retrieve her **** son.now that is an interesting story but not the first time. it's kind of been on the radar a lot as of late been several busts the past few months.

Indy Jhn11
10-02-13, 00:23
There was a dude on the news about a month ago who's trying to get custody of his kid. He had a "girlfriend" from (Lex?) who gave up the child for adoption this past spring. Guys this one is seriously personal to me. Does anybody know how I can get in touch with this dude named Tyler? If it's the ex"girlfriend" I'm thinking of then I could've or (still could?) be in this guy's shoes. It's been eating me up for the last year. I'd love to get some closure on this short of trying to visit who I believe to be the ex-"girlfriend", but I may have to do that yet.

The guy's name is Tyler and I urgently need to contact him and ask him a couple of questions. Might even help his custody case. If anybody could help me please PM me. I would be hugely thankful.

This is the case:

http://www.wlky.com/news/local-news/louisville-news/father-struggling-for-custody-of-his-daughter/-/9718340/21626170/-/mk3q3n/-/index.htm

Indy J.

Crashdog
10-29-13, 18:46
Just saw on wdrb at 630, a provider and her pimp got busted in Clarksville working out of their apartment. Cops had been called for a mary jane smell, and upon entering saw the computer screen.

SteveF111
10-29-13, 23:57
Just saw on wdrb at 630, a provider and her pimp got busted in Clarksville working out of their apartment. Cops had been called for a mary jane smell, and upon entering saw the computer screen.Yeah, I saw this too. I don't know why they would just let the cops in and if they were going to do that wouldn't they at least turn their computer off? I just don't get how stupid some people can be. Maybe at least file their "dates" as massages or something? I mean, make the cops work a little bit.

Louky25
11-12-13, 09:51
There was a shooting / fire that killed two people, one guy one girl. I am pretty sure the girl used to be in the business but can't place her.

Coloice
11-12-13, 10:48
There was a shooting / fire that killed two people, one guy one girl. I am pretty sure the girl used to be in the business but can't place her.Yeah she seemed very familiar when I looked at that pic. If it is who I am thinking she worked at the stadium for a very short time. She then start working out of Indiana out of a small apartment on the upstairs of what seemed a shopping center with her and her friend (can't remember her name but she is no longer with us. RIP). They also worked out of a house together in Indiana off of I65.

Joelouky
11-12-13, 11:03
There was a shooting / fire that killed two people, one guy one girl. I am pretty sure the girl used to be in the business but can't place her.I cannot remember her name either but she was in the business a few years ago. She worked for a short time with Lannie (was that her name?) who has also passed away. I saw her up at Foxy Lady once also. Shame to hear about this.

Coloice
11-12-13, 11:08
I cannot remember her name either but she was in the business a few years ago. She worked for a short time with Lannie (was that her name?) who has also passed away. I saw her up at Foxy Lady once also. Shame to hear about this.Yep that is the one! I can't remember the girl in the picture. But that would be the one I was thinking of.

Joelouky
11-12-13, 11:10
If it is who I am thinking she worked at the stadium for a very short time. She then start working out of Indiana out of a small apartment on the upstairs of what seemed a shopping center with her and her friend (can't remember her name but she is no longer with us. RIP). They also worked out of a house together in Indiana off of I65.Yeah, that's her, I recall the apartment in the shopping center with a pizza parlor there.

Cloud Strife
11-12-13, 11:16
Was it Alexa, Ava, or Gina, they are the only 3 I can think of off the top of my head who only worked at the Stadium a short time and then left.

Coloice
11-12-13, 11:20
Was it Alexa, Ava, or Gina, they are the only 3 I can think of off the top of my head who only worked at the Stadium a short time and then left.No it was like Missy or Misty or something along those lines. She was a friend of Lanny, RIP. Very cute thin petite girl. She was at the stadium probably no more than 2 to 3 weeks.

I don't know for sure that it is the girl we are thinking of, but she does look like her quite a bit.

Joelouky
11-12-13, 11:26
No it was like Missy or Misty or something along those lines. She was a friend of Lanny, RIP. Very cute thin petite girl. She was at the stadium probably no more than 2 to 3 weeks.

I don't know for sure that it is the girl we are thinking of, but she does look like her quite a bit.I think you may be correct, she may have gone by Misty.

That is the girl, I found some other pics of her and without the sunglasses on, it is definitely her.

Cloud Strife
11-12-13, 11:31
The somewhat older (probably early 30's) Misty?

Coloice
11-12-13, 12:44
The somewhat older (probably early 30's) Misty?No, this girl had to be in her mid 20's I will have to go back and search and see what her names was. Give me a few and I will find it.

And I have found it. The girl used to go by Lacey/Lacy

Louky25
11-12-13, 16:47
And she worked with lannie.

No, this girl had to be in her mid 20's I will have to go back and search and see what her names was. Give me a few and I will find it.

And I have found it. The girl used to go by Lacey/Lacy

Toytiger
11-12-13, 17:38
There was a shooting / fire that killed two people, one guy one girl. I am pretty sure the girl used to be in the business but can't place her.Please respect this sweetheart of a woman. Lets give the families some respect & let her RIP. (God forbid they ever see these posts). I'll answer pms but let try to keep this off board.

Indy Jhn11
11-12-13, 20:02
No, this girl had to be in her mid 20's I will have to go back and search and see what her names was. Give me a few and I will find it.

And I have found it. The girl used to go by Lacey/LacyThis one is really sad and the story is unsual, like suspiscious. They were murdered or it was a murder / suicide? Seems if she was doing adult biz work like body rubs and / or escorting it might have been somebody's motive for murder either with him or somebody else.

I heard the dude was related to the owner or owners of the Walnut Ridge gardening stores.

Louisky
11-13-13, 10:42
With this news they have both passed with in the last year. Lanny passed of an OD, it's a shame the drug use ends life's. The question is how much enabling did the BR work contribute.

Luckynky2
11-23-13, 23:33
http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20131123/NEWS10/311230092/Louisville-couple-awarded-22-5-million-verdict-mortgage-fraud-case

At least someone is a mulit-millionaire now because of him and his wife.

Best Swimmer
12-09-13, 01:53
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/08/justice/craigslist-thrill-killing/

Minion
12-17-13, 19:06
It makes you think twicw about taking one for the team.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/08/justice/craigslist-thrill-killing/

Ralphisit
12-23-13, 12:02
Florida oh Florida.

http://www.wave3.com/story/24232963/polk-prostitution-sting-results-in-80-arrests

Hamrsblonz
01-03-14, 20:13
Florida oh Florida.

http://www.wave3.com/story/24232963/polk-prostitution-sting-results-in-80-arrestsThose are mugshots of those gals and some of them are still damn fine looking. Put the make up on them and holy shit man what monger wouldn't hit them up?

GoTaHaveIt
01-03-14, 20:23
http://www.wdrb.com/story/24355481/police-54-year-old-louisville-man-caught-with-juvenile-prostitute.

MillitaryMan69
01-04-14, 07:57
http://www.wdrb.com/story/24355481/police-54-year-old-louisville-man-caught-with-juvenile-prostitute.He must have thought they passed the grass on the field law. LOL.

WhoShotJr
02-06-14, 20:06
A prostitution Museum just opened in Amsterdam. The article indicates that a typical prostitute makes $225-380/ day after expenses. Customers pay about $75 for a 15-minute session. That is equivalent to $300/ hour, but longer sessions may be discounted (it doesn't say). The article includes some interesting pictures.

http://www.smh.com.au/travel/travel-news/prostitute-museum-opens-in-amsterdam-20140206-hvbcq.html

JumpBalls
02-17-14, 22:03
Saw something on wave3 about a chick who stabbed her man. Looks like some guys favorite outlaw. Never seen her personally, but looks like her ads.

Rduv01
02-17-14, 22:18
Saw something on wave3 about a chick who stabbed her man. Looks like some guys favorite outlaw. Never seen her personally, but looks like her ads.I think it's her. I've seen her a dozen times over the past year, and have to say I'm disappointed. Real nice girl. I worry that between the meds and stress, she went over the deep edge. She really was something else, very great sessions. But she had a very.. Different / interesting personality. I hope we're wrong and its just a case of mistaken identity.

BobHowr2005
02-17-14, 23:54
I think it's her. I've seen her a dozen times over the past year, and have to say I'm disappointed. Real nice girl. I worry that between the meds and stress, she went over the deep edge. She really was something else, very great sessions. But she had a very.. Different / interesting personality. I hope we're wrong and its just a case of mistaken identity.Looks to me like possibly Jesse James? Is that who yall think it is too? Hope its not.

AvgBiGguy
02-18-14, 03:26
Looks to me like possibly Jesse James? Is that who yall think it is too? Hope its not.Yes, it's her. Sort of hard to tell in that horrible mugshot, but the mark she's always had (not a tattoo) under her left eye appears slightly visible. A shame because she was a very sweet, if misguided, girl a few years ago. The name in the story is the name she gave me in the past.

And if that mug's accurate, she now looks about 30 years older than when I saw her last, just last year.

MillitaryMan69
02-18-14, 08:09
Looks to me like possibly Jesse James? Is that who yall think it is too? Hope its not.Just check the name against facebook and you will see.

OneSwiss
02-18-14, 08:18
Just check the name against facebook and you will see.Unfortunately you are correct it is her. Hate to see it, she does not need this.

Ol Muff Diver
02-18-14, 12:03
A prostitution Museum just opened in Amsterdam. The article indicates that a typical prostitute makes $225-380/ day after expenses. Customers pay about $75 for a 15-minute session. That is equivalent to $300/ hour, but longer sessions may be discounted (it doesn't say). The article includes some interesting pictures.

http://www.smh.com.au/travel/travel-news/prostitute-museum-opens-in-amsterdam-20140206-hvbcq.htmlI have been to amsterdam. It is heaven on earth. ...& I've heard that hamburg is, too.

OneSwiss
02-18-14, 16:06
I have been to amsterdam. It is heaven on earth. ...& I've heard that hamburg is, too.Compared to here any major European city (London, Frankfurt, Zurich, Brussels, etc.) is heaven for a monger. Just having the choices and value for money are almost worth the trip.

TimetoPlay
02-19-14, 21:41
Anybody recognize her? Says Days Inn on Fern Valley.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/24764315/pair-arrested-in-conection-with-prostitution-ring