PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63]

AvonDale
05-02-24, 11:09
I am following along bc I am in Ffort quite often.

Anyone have any insight on a few of the AMPs popping up in Frankfort?

Chuckrr
05-02-24, 11:17
I love me some Jessica man but they really got to get someone who can speak even elementary level english. This is the 3rd time I've scheduled with Jessica only to be told she isn't available. Why would you say yes and fine when I scheduled?

Needless to say I'm done with suns. Going to stick with K girls.I've been going to Empire Spa, either they are not as busy, or I keep getting lucky. There are 4 girls there, Jenny, Suzy, Chanel, and Happy. All young and they have an open menu. I hate to even write this as a secret option instead of Stone and Sun Spas. It's a newer place, and very clean. All the girls are great! You will thank me later!

PearishBA
05-02-24, 14:50
I love me some Jessica man but they really got to get someone who can speak even elementary level english. This is the 3rd time I've scheduled with Jessica only to be told she isn't available. Why would you say yes and fine when I scheduled?

Needless to say I'm done with suns. Going to stick with K girls.Its not a language barrier issue. They say yes and fine because they assume you're not going to care enough to walk back out. Ultimately you've got to blame your fellow fluent English speaking mongers that settle for whoever is available. LOL.

BigBlueBoy69
05-02-24, 19:16
I've been going to Empire Spa, either they are not as busy, or I keep getting lucky. There are 4 girls there, Jenny, Suzy, Chanel, and Happy. All young and they have an open menu. I hate to even write this as a secret option instead of Stone and Sun Spas. It's a newer place, and very clean. All the girls are great! You will thank me later!Can these young ladies speak English? BBBJ on the menu? Or is everything covered? What's the damages?

I've been considering going to Suns because it's close but now you have peaked my interest.

JayDubya311
05-02-24, 19:36
Visited Sun today and drew Nicole. Slim with some C bolt ons. They are exremely perky. Not much of a booty which is a miss for me and completely shaven. She did her best and made sure I had a great time. I'm used to Jessica and her thickness and how she is built (in the best way possible) at Suns. If you are even remotely above average, Nicole will not be for you. She winced almost the entire time but still did her best. She is very bubbly and fun but, the bar has been set very high. Not a repeat for me.

Might try Sky tomorrow. I did not get to see her bc she was busy. Would love to know if anyone else has seen her. Cheers!

Chuckrr
05-02-24, 21:28
Can these young ladies speak English? BBBJ on the menu? Or is everything covered? What's the damages?

I've been considering going to Suns because it's close but now you have peaked my interest.Yes, they all speak well enough English to hold a conversation, Jenny is also funny, laughs a lot which really makes for a nice experience. I've received BBBJ, but not sure if that is common with all the girls, or just me because I've been there a lot. Just remember, every girl has their price, you tip well, more doors open. If you try to leave only $100 or $120, you will not get far, and they remember that.

Charge ANut2
05-02-24, 23:21
Hey all, just want to say I'm quite jealous of your scene here. Where I'm from it's no where near this active. That being said, I've been reading your board for quite some time now, but wanted to ask the locals for something a little more specific. I'm not looking for FS, but rather the best massage in town where I can get a HE, potentially with stripped / nuru as an option. I like skinny girls, and younger as I'm pretty young myself. Not trying to be picky, just laying out what I want and seeing what's out there. If you're ever in Alabama, I'll try and return the favor! I've probably been to every AMP in the state save for Mobile area. Thanks in advance! DMs open.If you're not looking for FS I suggest going to Eva's Massage in Jeffersonville and Island Breeze in New Albany. There you won't get pressured into FS because they don't do that. But everything else is likely on the table. If HE is all you're looking for I recommend negotiating a HJ first thing and then again after the massage. That way both of you get a little bit of a deal. They will more than accommodate you there. I do not know the new rotation but theirs a guy who posted below two nutts who will if you ask nicely.

GoodOne6969
05-03-24, 13:36
Visited Sun today and drew Nicole. Slim with some C bolt ons. They are exremely perky. Not much of a booty which is a miss for me and completely shaven. She did her best and made sure I had a great time. I'm used to Jessica and her thickness and how she is built (in the best way possible) at Suns. If you are even remotely above average, Nicole will not be for you. She winced almost the entire time but still did her best. She is very bubbly and fun but, the bar has been set very high. Not a repeat for me.

Might try Sky tomorrow. I did not get to see her bc she was busy. Would love to know if anyone else has seen her. Cheers!Sky is very personable, good English, probably late 30's. Perfect age for me. Really a beautiful woman (Imo), nice soft DD's and gets juicy wet. Very accommodating position wise, no limit on 69, daty and dato. I'm average and there was room to spare, so think she'd take above average no problem. No kissing. But she's really sweet and she's just more mature in her general nature (my perception.). I thought everything about her was just fine and had a good time. No complaints and recommend.

Two Nutts
05-03-24, 14:10
Hey all, just want to say I'm quite jealous of your scene here. Where I'm from it's no where near this active. That being said, I've been reading your board for quite some time now, but wanted to ask the locals for something a little more specific. I'm not looking for FS, but rather the best massage in town where I can get a HE, potentially with stripped / nuru as an option. I like skinny girls, and younger as I'm pretty young myself. Not trying to be picky, just laying out what I want and seeing what's out there. If you're ever in Alabama, I'll try and return the favor! I've probably been to every AMP in the state save for Mobile area. Thanks in advance! DMs open.Go to Eva spa in Jeffersonville on 10th street. Ask for Lilly. She perfect for what you want.

JayDubya311
05-03-24, 15:03
Ok, so I got the rundown from Jessica from herself today. She is in the middle of moving here permanently and had to get some shots and do a bunch of paperwork. Mamasan keeps telling people she is available to bring them in and then does the switch. When Jess found out I asked about her, she came in the room to tell me all of this. She is not happy Mamasan is doing this. Also, she told me it would prob be another few days before shes back in action.

She recommended I try Sky. She was leaps and bounds better than Nicole. Nice C bolts ons and def a spinner. She takes a pounding like a champ and is very flexible. She is bubbly and fun for sure.

Hope this helps! Carry on.

Betoples
05-04-24, 12:19
My friend is visiting soon and I'm pleased to see other kudos for Empire, so I feel good recommending it to my friend. As mentioned before it's a clean new place with very attractive girls. Jenny being my favorite. I hope they don't get overworked during Kentucky Derby Week!

Jabmb4
05-04-24, 21:54
My friend is visiting soon and I'm pleased to see other kudos for Empire, so I feel good recommending it to my friend. As mentioned before it's a clean new place with very attractive girls. Jenny being my favorite. I hope they don't get overworked during Kentucky Derby Week!Empire has been around forever and has been in and out of my rotation for years. Are you indicating that they have recently remodeled? Or perhaps new owners.

BludAcc1963
05-05-24, 01:07
Ok, so I got the rundown from Jessica from herself today. She is in the middle of moving here permanently and had to get some shots and do a bunch of paperwork. Mamasan keeps telling people she is available to bring them in and then does the switch. When Jess found out I asked about her, she came in the room to tell me all of this. She is not happy Mamasan is doing this. Also, she told me it would prob be another few days before shes back in action.

She recommended I try Sky. She was leaps and bounds better than Nicole. Nice C bolts ons and def a spinner. She takes a pounding like a champ and is very flexible. She is bubbly and fun for sure.

Hope this helps! Carry on.Mamasan tryed that on me a few back. Called and made. An appointment. When I arrived she put me in a room. Came back and said je⁸ssica was busy. Told her I would wait. Then she sends another girl in to collect the jouse fee I gave it to her and then she said she would give me a massage while I wait, gave her the house fee and told her to tell mamasan I would wait for Jessica. 45 minutes had no where else to be. Jessica walks in. If they are lying to customers and doing a bait and switch. It doesn't matter how great Jessica is, and she is really great, people will get and go. Elsewhere and take there chances elsewhere. The sun might not shine any longer. Which would really suck!!

MonkeySmasher
05-05-24, 01:18
My friend is visiting soon and I'm pleased to see other kudos for Empire, so I feel good recommending it to my friend. As mentioned before it's a clean new place with very attractive girls. Jenny being my favorite. I hope they don't get overworked during Kentucky Derby Week!Empire isn't new. Maybe new management but the establishment is atleast 10 years old I'd say. I've been there plenty of times.

JayDubya311
05-05-24, 10:29
Sky is very personable, good English, probably late 30's. Perfect age for me. Really a beautiful woman (Imo), nice soft DD's and gets juicy wet. Very accommodating position wise, no limit on 69, daty and dato. I'm average and there was room to spare, so think she'd take above average no problem. No kissing. But she's really sweet and she's just more mature in her general nature (my perception.). I thought everything about her was just fine and had a good time. No complaints and recommend.Thanks for the update! I ended up just trying her out after Jessica introduced me to her. She is definitely a lot of fun! Will repeat if Jessica is not available LOL.

JayDubya311
05-05-24, 10:30
Mamasan tryed that on me a few back. Called and made. An appointment. When I arrived she put me in a room. Came back and said je⁸ssica was busy. Told her I would wait. Then she sends another girl in to collect the jouse fee I gave it to her and then she said she would give me a massage while I wait, gave her the house fee and told her to tell mamasan I would wait for Jessica. 45 minutes had no where else to be. Jessica walks in. If they are lying to customers and doing a bait and switch. It doesn't matter how great Jessica is, and she is really great, people will get and go. Elsewhere and take there chances elsewhere. The sun might not shine any longer. Which would really suck!!Agreed. Jessica heard me talking to her and came out and walked me to the room to tell me what's been going on. She said it would be about a week before she can "have fun again" LOL.

LittleDickMan87
05-05-24, 12:30
Agreed. Jessica heard me talking to her and came out and walked me to the room to tell me what's been going on. She said it would be about a week before she can "have fun again" LOL.I might give it another shot. But last time I was there mamasan pit me in a room and I was sitting there butt ass naked for 30 minutes and then got dressed and walked out with her behind me telling me " No. You come back". I said, " no, you get watch".

BludAcc1963
05-05-24, 19:33
Who has the better line up now. Stone or StressAway?

If Jessica is not available, I might see what the other talent is out there.

GoodOne6969
05-05-24, 22:11
Who has the better line up now. Stone or StressAway?

If Jessica is not available, I might see what the other talent is out there.I can't speak for Stressaway, but Stone has a fine lineup. Leah, Silk and a new girl Cherry. She's a young, thin little spinner. I only met her and she's a little like Yuki's size if you know her. I will try to see her this week. Also, Empire apparently has a nice selection, three or four ladies. I also think you'd like Sky or Yoko at Sun's in Jessica's absence.

Handsome1234
05-06-24, 16:15
Hi guys.

Looking for suggestions for a massage with some extras on or near westport road. Preferrably with a non asian provider.

Thanks.

JayDubya311
05-06-24, 17:30
A lot of the current providers I've seen have been spinners. Since Jessica is on the bench at the moment, are there any current providers at AMP's that are thicker / more built? I sure miss Cici, she was a gem!

Thanks in advance!

GuvnerFun
05-07-24, 14:37
I'm heading your ways about 6:00 today and I've been reading about the FS AMPs. If you only had one more time to go would you pick stone, Sun or empire. I can't decide which will be the best move for my first experience up there. Any help would be appreciated.

AgainLLook
05-07-24, 14:59
Stone is good.

I'm heading your ways about 6:00 today and I've been reading about the FS AMPs. If you only had one more time to go would you pick stone, Sun or empire. I can't decide which will be the best move for my first experience up there. Any help would be appreciated.

WC2000
05-07-24, 16:50
I'm heading your ways about 6:00 today and I've been reading about the FS AMPs. If you only had one more time to go would you pick stone, Sun or empire. I can't decide which will be the best move for my first experience up there. Any help would be appreciated.I've been hitting Stone lately but I had a nice long run at Sun as well. You will enjoy either place.

Urbanwonder42
05-08-24, 12:08
Off Bardstown Rd just south of the Watterson. Is this place new? Recently renamed perhaps? Just curious if it is a friendly spot.

JayDubya311
05-08-24, 14:47
Off Bardstown Rd just south of the Watterson. Is this place new? Recently renamed perhaps? Just curious if it is a friendly spot.It's been around a minute, well hidden. I've been here twice. 1st time received great massage with HE. 2nd time, just great massage.

LittleDickMan87
05-08-24, 16:30
It's been around a minute, well hidden. I've been here twice. 1st time received great massage with HE. 2nd time, just great massage.I went there last year and asked for two hands. Had never had it before and thought, what the hell.

Well, it was the younger gal at the desk and an old Chinese lady. She said next time to call ahead and I would get "better" whatever that meant. I never did go back.

I thought it was going to be two hands stroking me, etc. But it was two hands literally massaging. The younger gal was OK but having the old lady rubbing on me wasn't a turn on at all.

I did get the HE experience and even shot a little on old mamasan. Who jabbered about it and left the room.

PearishBA
05-08-24, 19:07
I did get the HE experience and even shot a little on old mamasan. Who jabbered about it and left the room.You should go back and give the poor old lady a tip for the trouble.

Jl0630
05-08-24, 23:57
Not sure if there hasn't been much business for them lately but I went by stress away yesterday and spent 30 minutes with Ruby. She said it was her first day in from New York and will be here a month. Korean, marginal English but a great attitude and nice personality. Looks maybe 6. 5/10, body 7/10. Not fantastic but good enough. Went with the 30 min where she started with a cat bath and moved to the boys. I pulled her into 69 but she was really sensitive so we didn't stay there long. After that she climbed on top for CG and has a nice pelvic movement she was doing that was different than I've experienced before.

After that she said doggy which is my preferred so we did that for a bit and she was telling me to be strong, which I took to mean pound away. From there we went to mish for a bit, back to doggy and then back again to mish where I finished in the bag. During doggy she again did a movement with her ass that was a great feeling.

After I finished she asked if I wanted to go again, unfortunately I don't recover that quickly so had to turn down. When I was getting dressed she suggested next time two girls and also that I cum twice next time. Which is where I get the impression maybe why'all haven't been hitting them as much lately so maybe they're wanting the traffic. Dunno.

House fee 60 then $. 40 for FS. Want in the haggling mood but one could probably knock it down at least 20 since she's new here, maybe. Dunno.

Two Nutts
05-09-24, 08:47
I went there last year and asked for two hands. Had never had it before and thought, what the hell.

Well, it was the younger gal at the desk and an old Chinese lady. She said next time to call ahead and I would get "better" whatever that meant. I never did go back.

I thought it was going to be two hands stroking me, etc. But it was two hands literally massaging. The younger gal was OK but having the old lady rubbing on me wasn't a turn on at all.

I did get the HE experience and even shot a little on old mamasan. Who jabbered about it and left the room.But, did two ladies take care of you? Unless they both missing a hand we normally call that a four hand massage.

Redward46
05-09-24, 11:16
Lilly is young, I am guessing low 20's, and probably one of the best looking massage girls I have ever seen.

Mr679
05-09-24, 12:37
Not sure if there hasn't been much business for them lately but I went by stress away yesterday and spent 30 minutes with Ruby. She said it was her first day in from New York and will be here a month. Korean, marginal English but a great attitude and nice personality. Looks maybe 6. 5/10, body 7/10. Not fantastic but good enough. Went with the 30 min where she started with a cat bath and moved to the boys. I pulled her into 69 but she was really sensitive so we didn't stay there long. After that she climbed on top for CG and has a nice pelvic movement she was doing that was different than I've experienced before.

After that she said doggy which is my preferred so we did that for a bit and she was telling me to be strong, which I took to mean pound away. From there we went to mish for a bit, back to doggy and then back again to mish where I finished in the bag. During doggy she again did a movement with her ass that was a great feeling.

After I finished she asked if I wanted to go again, unfortunately I don't recover that quickly so had to turn down. When I was getting dressed she suggested next time two girls and also that I cum twice next time. Which is where I get the impression maybe why'all haven't been hitting them as much lately so maybe they're wanting the traffic. Dunno.

House fee 60 then $. 40 for FS. Want in the haggling mood but one could probably knock it down at least 20 since she's new here, maybe. Dunno.Thanks for the update. I'm back in Louisville next week. Looking forward to trying out Ruby. I'm a "big" fan of Doggie, especially if she can take it.

Mdm722
05-09-24, 14:22
Anybody got any experience at the new Asian Massage in Sellersburg Indiana?

For Pleasure
05-09-24, 15:26
Key has been a pretty good massage, no real extras, decent HJ, every time.

LittleDickMan87
05-09-24, 15:56
But, did two ladies take care of you? Unless they both missing a hand we normally call that a four hand massage.Most of the time it was three hands. The older lady just used one hand. And when it came time for HE it was just the younger girl.

No idea what kind of staff they keep now.

Two Nutts
05-09-24, 19:00
Most of the time it was three hands. The older lady just used one hand. And when it came time for HE it was just the younger girl.

No idea what kind of staff they keep now.You said you asked for two hand, you never had a two hand before.

Charge ANut2
05-09-24, 19:23

Since it sounds like they're down I wouldn't be apposed to feeling the insides of 2 different girls who were massaging me. Sounds like a real good time to me, definitely a bucket list. Usually how it goes down is both massage and then one leaves for the other to finish. Very interesting.

RoscoeDash
05-09-24, 19:33
Anyone gave them a try yet? List a hotel on Preston as the address.

https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/235882.html

AmpMan2023
05-09-24, 21:36

https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/235882.htmlI wouldn't trust it and if you call that number, use a burner so they can't trace it back to you. There's too many scams and threats going on out there. The description of that ad makes it sound like a place to visit, when in fact it's a hotel. Big big red flag. Out of town area code, another red flag. Be very very careful.

MotoManHd
05-09-24, 22:32
Well damn. Down here for work often and normally stay south of the airport and close to Stone. I miss Bebe. All sold out tonight so found a room northeast. Picked up a pizza just down the road and bam! Sun's is in the same parking lot. Looks like I have a new hotel. Need to check them out. Would've tonight but already scheduled an outcall with Mary Rose.

GoodOne6969
05-09-24, 23:37

https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/235882.html My take is this. I haven't tried this particular ad. Definitely use caution, but I think this could be legit. And I say this because of several experiences I had some years ago, before Backpage was busted. They were Asian girl ads at local hotels, Hurstbourne and Airport areas. Did it two or three times, no issues. The pictures weren't the same girls, but didn't matter. They were good enough for what it was for. After Backpage died I never saw ads like this for Asian women again until recently. So a long story short, I believe it's a legit operation. The hotel is an Extended Stay near the Preston Highway Fairgrounds Entrance. Seems the Asian providers are coming back. First the K-girls and now this. When you make an appointment they will give you the room number when you arrive. I was nervous about it, yes. But it turned out fine. Standard procedure. Proceed with caution, but I think this could be legit. Good luck.

LittleDickMan87
05-10-24, 06:45
Anybody got any experience at the new Asian Massage in Sellersburg Indiana?I believe it is legitimate massage.

LittleDickMan87
05-10-24, 06:46
You said you asked for two hand, you never had a two hand before.Typo. It should have said four hands. Most of the time it was 3 hands.

SilverXtra
05-10-24, 08:32
Anybody got any experience at the new Asian Massage in Sellersburg Indiana?This is my go to spot. The women who work are older, but they give one hell of a massage. I've only ever gotten standard HE here, but at the same time that is all I want, a good massage and HE. More might be offered as I sometimes hear cheeks clapping, but I'm not there for that.

Luke Stevens
05-10-24, 17:08
Haven't been on here in awhile. Just too damn busy. But wanted to share some info. With Mongers that frequent AMP. Been traveling thru SW Indiana lately (Vincennes) and the Parlor there has been closed for at least 2/3 months. So save some time and look in Evansville or Indy.

RayMeadows
05-10-24, 23:41
Gents, I ventured out to Stone today without reading any of the news reviews. I drew Silk a sexy petite big chested long haired wonder! I arrived around 1100 am with no cars in the lot but 2 possibly 3 customers showed up as I was getting the table shower, she love to clean your ass felt somewhat violated! Haha!! Massage was pretty good she did this naked sliding her big tits all over me felt fantastic. Now a new one for me was when she grasped myrick with hers little feet and jerked jr for awhile! Her tits are amazing! She can take a pounding in doggy and talks a little dirty!! Hopefully you enjoy her as much as I did. Saw Heidi petite flat chested spinner on the way out.

Rub1221
05-11-24, 12:09
My take is this. I haven't tried this particular ad. Definitely use caution, but I think this could be legit. And I say this because of several experiences I had some years ago, before Backpage was busted. They were Asian girl ads at local hotels, Hurstbourne and Airport areas. Did it two or three times, no issues. The pictures weren't the same girls, but didn't matter. They were good enough for what it was for. After Backpage died I never saw ads like this for Asian women again until recently. So a long story short, I believe it's a legit operation. The hotel is an Extended Stay near the Preston Highway Fairgrounds Entrance. Seems the Asian providers are coming back. First the K-girls and now this. When you make an appointment they will give you the room number when you arrive. I was nervous about it, yes. But it turned out fine. Standard procedure. Proceed with caution, but I think this could be legit. Good luck.It is even posted on rubmaps but you can probably post anything on there as a location. Texted them today and said there is no girl today. There will be one tomorrow afternoon. I am curious if this really a legitimate thing or not.

LonggMan
05-12-24, 09:55
My take is this. I haven't tried this particular ad. Definitely use caution, but I think this could be legit. And I say this because of several experiences I had some years ago, before Backpage was busted. They were Asian girl ads at local hotels, Hurstbourne and Airport areas. Did it two or three times, no issues. The pictures weren't the same girls, but didn't matter. They were good enough for what it was for. After Backpage died I never saw ads like this for Asian women again until recently. So a long story short, I believe it's a legit operation. The hotel is an Extended Stay near the Preston Highway Fairgrounds Entrance. Seems the Asian providers are coming back. First the K-girls and now this. When you make an appointment they will give you the room number when you arrive. I was nervous about it, yes. But it turned out fine. Standard procedure. Proceed with caution, but I think this could be legit. Good luck.With PGA in town I would paraphrase Elmer Fudd. Be vewy vewy careful!

CowboyGuy
05-12-24, 12:56
Has anyone seen Katherine in Shepherdsville. I have texted her numerous times but can't get a response. Any help would be appreciated.

GoodOne6969
05-12-24, 14:46
It is even posted on rubmaps but you can probably post anything on there as a location. Texted them today and said there is no girl today. There will be one tomorrow afternoon. I am curious if this really a legitimate thing or not.Yeah I saw that, and it is odd that it's on Rubmaps because it's a hotel and has the feel of an agency / escort service, not an AMP / Spa. I've never seen anything like this before. If this is legit, they're apparently trying to emulate an AMP like operation, but out of a hotel, and put it on Rubmaps to get it some exposure. Otherwise I don't know why someone is going out of the way to create a scam operation. Maybe it is LEO setting up for PGA visitors, but I'm not convinced of that. I personally would wait for someone to post a review and then decide what to do.

DbUSA
05-12-24, 17:15
I couldn't make my mind up as where to go for a massage with a regular ending, not in the mood for FS; so I decided to go to Eva. I like Eva and IB, it's clean and I have never been disappointed. I have to say, Lilly is the most beautiful and fun Chinese girl Eva has ever had. Young, maybe late 20's (hard to tell with an Asian girl) all natural, small cup, very petite, bubbly. Her English is limited but she knows few fun expressions. The massage was very good. No teasing before the flip which made me think that it wasn't going to be fun. Well, quite the opposite. She asked what I wanted and I opted for mix of HJ and CBJ (plastic wrap which is what they use). She cleaned my little man and my hands then undid the top of her dress revealing an amazing natural breast. She showed me that she was on her periods so the dress wasn't going to come off completely but in a day or two she'll be ok. I appreciate her telling me, and by the look of her granny underwear I could tell she wasn't lying. The CBJ was awesome, rubbing her tits on my body and moaning. She is a keeper, not only because she is beautiful but because she has a great personality. She said she is staying for 2 months which I hope is true because I am planning to go back and see her. She said her sister is coming tomorrow. I am not sue if this is what she was truly saying because her accent and English was not clear. Mr Twonutts, you probably have the scoop on this.

Take care of this gem, we need more like her and need her to come back regularly. Total damage was 210 including the 1 hr house rate.

Is it just me, but based on many reviews on this forum, we are getting some quality in the Ville and Southern IN for either regular ending or FS?

Stay safe.

DBUSA.

Rahvinn
05-12-24, 22:13
Yeah I saw that, and it is odd that it's on Rubmaps because it's a hotel and has the feel of an agency / escort service, not an AMP / Spa. I've never seen anything like this before. If this is legit, they're apparently trying to emulate an AMP like operation, but out of a hotel, and put it on Rubmaps to get it some exposure. Otherwise I don't know why someone is going out of the way to create a scam operation. Maybe it is LEO setting up for PGA visitors, but I'm not convinced of that. I personally would wait for someone to post a review and then decide what to do.This is the response from the (booker?) when asked about pricing.

"$200 for an hour, 160 for half an hour, 140 for 15 minutes. Girl, that's good. You'll be satisfied. VIP /1 hr includes.

Licking & kissing, sex, BBBJ & oral.

Nuru massage & 69.

Shower together 300".

Two Nutts
05-12-24, 22:52
I I knowcouldn't make my mind up as where to go for a massage with a regular ending, not in the mood for FS; so I decided to go to Eva. I like Eva and IB, it's clean and I have never been disappointed. I have to say, Lilly is the most beautiful and fun Chinese girl Eva has ever had. Young, maybe late 20's (hard to tell with an Asian girl) all natural, small cup, very petite, bubbly. Her English is limited but she knows few fun expressions. The massage was very good. No teasing before the flip which made me think that it wasn't going to be fun. Well, quite the opposite. She asked what I wanted and I opted for mix of HJ and CBJ (plastic wrap which is what they use). She cleaned my little man and my hands then undid the top of her dress revealing an amazing natural breast. She showed me that she was on her periods so the dress wasn't going to come off completely but in a day or two she'll be ok. I appreciate her telling me, and by the look of her granny underwear I could tell she wasn't lying. The CBJ was awesome, rubbing her tits on my body and moaning. She is a keeper, not only because she is beautiful but because she has a great personality. She said she is staying for 2 months which I hope is true because I am planning to go back and see her. She said her sister is coming tomorrow. I am not sue if this is what she was truly saying because her accent and English was not clear. Mr Twonutts, you probably have the scoop on this.

Take care of this gem, we need more like her and need her to come back regularly. Total damage was 210 including the 1 hr house rate.

Is it just me, but based on many reviews on this forum, we are getting some quality in the Ville and Southern IN for either regular ending or FS?

Stay safe.

DBUSA.I think I said it some time ago that a rotation is due. Not sure it's her real sister. They sometimes call me brother and Judy sister.

FillHerMouth
05-13-24, 10:37
Read at stone cheery was a early 20's spinner.

I stopped by and seen her. First she's not really a spinner. She's just skinny. About 5'8. Every bit of 32+.

So I had 220 and she said. 240. I said that's all I brought with me. So she ask another girl. Then asked the older boss lady (who I know).

And it was no to 220. Bring 240 and it will happen.

Si I told her I may come back later. I drove down the street to royal and just got a massage and HJ.

May still try cherry.

JayDubya311
05-13-24, 13:34
Tried to see Jessica again today and was told maybe tomorrow. Anyone help out with any thicker or more built AMP providers at the moment? PM is just fine. Thanks all!

GoodOne6969
05-13-24, 13:40
Stopped by Saturday to see Sky again, but she went home that morning and Yoko was the only person available at the time, so I went with her because I know her and knew a good time would be had. But, there are several new girls on staff now that I met on the way out and they're a couple of beauties, Mia and Sasha, both on the petite side. Sasha inparticular looks, to me, like girls in ad photos. Blonde hair and a really beautiful face and Mia is a close second with dark hair. Sasha has the soft beautiful look like that of Apple who was there in the the second half of 2023, and was a gem. Anyways, a nice new lineup that includes the new gals, Mia and Sasha, Yoko and Jessica if she's back yet.

JDizzleSizzle
05-13-24, 13:59
Read at stone cheery was a early 20's spinner.

I stopped by and seen her. First she's not really a spinner. She's just skinny. About 5'8. Every bit of 32+.

So I had 220 and she said. 240. I said that's all I brought with me. So she ask another girl. Then asked the older boss lady (who I know).

And it was no to 220. Bring 240 and it will happen.

Si I told her I may come back later. I drove down the street to royal and just got a massage and HJ.

May still try cherry.This line drawn in the sand at $240 is crazy when I can just save that dough for Orlando and have a 4 hand with BBBJ from both girls and they will suck you dry. Jessica is the only one I'll drop 240 on.

GoodOne6969
05-13-24, 16:03
This is the response from the (booker?) when asked about pricing.

"$200 for an hour, 160 for half an hour, 140 for 15 minutes. Girl, that's good. You'll be satisfied. VIP /1 hr includes.

Licking & kissing, sex, BBBJ & oral.

Nuru massage & 69.

Shower together 300".I called to check it out. I didn't ask about the details below, just if they're open today, what time they close, how many girls. Basic questions. It was an Asian lady that I spoke with and I heard other chatter in the background, sounded Asian. She said one girl. She said I could come anytime, no appointment needed. I think it's legit and if I have time I'll check it out this week and TOFTT, but I'm already planning a visit to Sun's to try one of the new beauties I met the other day.

Mr679
05-13-24, 16:06
Hey fellas. On my way back to Louisville and I got a message that Ruby had left. New girl Stella" is working today. If anyone wants to try new talent swing through and let me know how it goes. I will come through tomorrow evening and check things out. As always play safe and play often.

MambaForevaa
05-13-24, 17:29
Stopped by Saturday to see Sky again, but she went home that morning and Yoko was the only person available at the time, so I went with her because I know her and knew a good time would be had. But, there are several new girls on staff now that I met on the way out and they're a couple of beauties, Mia and Sasha, both on the petite side. Sasha inparticular looks, to me, like girls in ad photos. Blonde hair and a really beautiful face and Mia is a close second with dark hair. Sasha has the soft beautiful look like that of Apple who was there in the the second half of 2023, and was a gem. Anyways, a nice new lineup that includes the new gals, Mia and Sasha, Yoko and Jessica if she's back yet.Sasha has incredible tits and probably the prettiest face in AMP I ever seen. The service is pretty standard. I might repeat idk the vibe was okay.

JediMindTrik
05-13-24, 17:43
Hello fellow degenerates. Lex resident but the AMP scene is lackluster here compared to what I read about in Lou and have experienced once personally at Sun. If a fella were only interested in a decent massage with TS / sauna and L1 (HE) service, where might said monger find the best option? Do the ladies at Sun / Stone / etc. Offer anything besides FS? Or would they rather get that big money for the same amount of time by only offering FS?

I tend to save my FS dollars for my regular escort providers but occasionally have some free time on my hands and just want to relax with a decent rub & tug.

AgainLLook
05-13-24, 21:08
Where do I find the name and location.

Anybody got any experience at the new Asian Massage in Sellersburg Indiana?.

LittleDickMan87
05-14-24, 08:02
Sunday I had the chance to get out and was going to do the K-Girls back to back but then got to thinking, I could do AMP for about half that and wasn't really feeling dropping $900.

I had read the review of Ruby and the lineup at Stone is always pretty good, plus I was actually kind of wanting a good massage and figured between the two stops, I might hit pay dirt.

Stress Away. I had called a couple of times asking about Ruby and got there and was hoping I wouldn't get someone else. Went to the room and Mama went in with me. Laid the house money down and she took it and left. Knock on the door and in comes Ruby.

Looks: Ruby comes in. Short black hair. Pretty face. Very slim in a pink sparkly dress. Tits pushed up and spilling out (not that big, but the illusion was good). And short dress showing off a nice pair of legs and nice ass.

Attitude: Extremely willing to please. Into the shower, she was giggling and playing with my ass. It's funny for all these girls who go to town washing my ass, playing with my butt, squeezing my cheeks, etc. I've only had one that ever licked my ass during sex. We talked during TS and she seemed very fun.

Service. Skipped the sauna (if they had one) and went back to the room. I laid down and she asked if I wanted oil or lotion. I said whatever. She climbed up on the table with her knees by my ears and started rubbing my neck and shoulders without any oil or lotion and I could look up and saw her pussy lips below the edge of the dress, which was riding up a bit. She asked if I liked it referring to the massage and I said, "I really like seeing that pussy. It looks so good. " And she giggled and shook her ass. This girl was going to be a fun time. Went through the motions with a light playful massage and then we made the "deal" and she took off the dress and began licking up my legs and got to junior and she was licking and sucking and sucking on my balls. I was hard as a rock and she was taking it all in and then taking short strokes. She was using one hand stroking the shaft, which I like, then sucking on the head. Nice work.

She came up and kissed and licked my nipples, then began turning her butt towards my face. Perfect slim, tight ass. Not sure her age. 30's? But very tight. I kept trying to turn her around for 69 and finally got her over my face and gave her a go. Had her bucking and because of the angle, I could only get my thumb on her hole and was popping in and out. She liked that and got real wet. I also was rubbing her other hole with my thumb and she seemed to like that.

I picked her up and turned her over and put her down on the table and grabbed an ankle in each hand and spread her out and began licking and kissing at the why. She liked it and responded.

She told me it was my turn and she got up on me and all of a sudden she was riding me and I have no idea when the condom went on. Magic. She was tight and did some movements I'm sure they learn to get a guy to cum quickly. I was not having that. I She moved around for RCG and was doing it again. I said switch. She said Doggy and I asked if she liked that and she said Yes. So I got behind her and went to town. She started that "kitty wiggle" again and I was feeling it. I took a different stance. Left leg up in a kneeling position, right knee down and pulled her onto my cock and began pounding. She was liking that and I grabbed her waist and was pulling her back and then reached my hand around and was stroking her pussy, which she seemed to like. Finally got her around and picked her up and cupping her butt, I was fucking her standing up and then laid her back on the table for a finish in mish. After I filled up the bag, I kept on going for another minute and then we stopped.

Cons. Only con was no kissing. Even after the rinse and spit. Not much kissing. I really like DFK during sex.

Expense. 140 for her.

Repeat. Definitely. Only complaint was that it was about 10 minutes shy of an hour. Would like to have went another round with her which another monger said she offered. Also she never offered to have another girl join us. Bummer.

Overall. First time at Stress Away. Wish it was in a better location, but really don't care. Not too much different than Stone or Sun. Or many of the others.

STONE.

So I drove about 10 minutes over to Stone and had called and asked for Cherry. Got there and there was one truck in the parking lot and I went in. Mama took me to my usual room and I undressed, sat the house fee on the table and waited. Knock came and in come a very pretty girl. She said I was handsome and came over and with two hands, grabbed my face and planted a DFK on me. Now we're talking.

Looks. She said her name was Leah. Nice. Again, a short dress with tits spilling out the top. Slim with a great ass and nice legs. Only Con was shiny, oily looking face.

Attitude. Very much a pleasing attitude. Got in table shower and she was very playful. Junior was just 20 minutes off his last adventure so by the end of the table shower he was showing interest. She was reaching under me and pulling on him and my balls and gave a lot of play to the ass and lots of washing.

Service. She told me to go into sauna for a minute to dry off and I was bummed about being left there for an extended time but it literally was almost less than a minute. I told her on the way back to the room that I wanted as much time with her as I could get. Back to the room and she gets up on me and starts a massage. Here's what sets her apart. She asks if I want light, medium or strong. I said go strong. I laughed and said, if you give it to me hard, I'll give it to you hard. She laughed. She was also using oil, which was nice. And did she give it to me hard. Probably the best and hardest massage I've ever had. Matter of fact, it's Tuesday morning and yesterday I was sore all day. Felt like I couldn't turn my neck and my right shoulder was sore. She kept asking if it was too hard and I didn't want to say yes, but it probably was a bit much, but hell, a half naked girl is on top of you — I'm not going to stop her.

Massage ended and honestly felt great. She even got up on my back and was walking on my back, lower back, butt and legs.

She liked my ass and was smacking it saying, sexy, and kept saying how strong I was during the massage.

After the "deal" she stripped and got up on my back and was doing a body slide. She got on my back and again said I was strong. I did a push up on the table and lifted her up. She giggled and said. Other way. So I lowered us and she hopped off and then I flipped over and she started the real show. She had nice C tits with big nipples. I didn't get much play on them because she was on my cock fast and slurping and sucking. Wettest BBBJ ever. Sucking and licking the balls and even licking down under them. Felt nice and junior was back in action and ready for Round 2. She knew what she was doing. After about 5-6 minutes of cock play, she moved up and wiggeled her little ass up and slid down on me. Man, that felt good. She too has the magic "wiggle" that can make the best man cum in minutes. I however, had a bit of delay, and was wanting this to last. She rode me in CG and moved around for RCG which I like to see that ass from behind. She was up and down and grinding and probably wondering why I hadn't cum yet. I think these girls honestly have a goal of getting a guy off in the quickest time and then moving on. Like any other job. Maximum benefit. Least amount of effort. But Leah was aiming to please and so she turned around (facing me) and put her legs out by my head and grabbed my hands and put them on her but. She kind of laid back at an angle and began sliding up and down the length of my cock. It felt amazing. This is in her. Not on the outside. So she fucking me horizontally and not vertically. I'm grabbing her ass and letting her glide backwards and then pulling her back to me. We did this for about 7 minutes until I busted. We were both a bit wore out from that.

I wanted to do DATY on her and get more time with her tits but she was all about just fucking. Afterwards, she curled up on top of me and we kissed and she played with my chest hair, and after the hot towel clean off, she was playing with my balls. She asked (which is something odd at Stone) if I wanted to go again. I told her I had went a round before I got here but promised her next time I would start with her and maybe go two. I asked her how long she would be there and she said she would be back. We chatted about New York as she helped me get dressed. She kept saying I was handsome and then she left and opened the door and brought in two other girls to show me. Cherry and Jessika. Not sure if it's the Jessika from Stone or not. Both were nice but I think Leah is the way to go if she's still there.

Expense. $140 plus house.

Repeat. Definitely.

Overall. Overall I had a great afternoon, saved some money but I miss the K Girls and the DFK (if you can get one that does that and not just the fish kisses). Also CIP and BBFS is good when you can afford it. Otherwise if you're just going for one pop and the cover, you're looking at $360 versus $240.

RayMeadows
05-14-24, 11:40
Well I texted the "new " AMP with the hotel address they sent over a pic of a good looking Asian woman (you can tell it's from a hotel room but who's to say where) I am still on the fence if I should check them out. Would not quote a price for an hour. Anyone else have similar information??

FillHerMouth
05-14-24, 16:33
Well I texted the "new " AMP with the hotel address they sent over a pic of a good looking Asian woman (you can tell it's from a hotel room but who's to say where) I am still on the fence if I should check them out. Would not quote a price for an hour. Anyone else have similar information??Ijus finished txt too. She sent me diffent addy than and ext stay. I'm on the fence too. Gunna prolly pull trigger tonight.

LittleDickMan87
05-14-24, 18:21
Well I texted the "new " AMP with the hotel address they sent over a pic of a good looking Asian woman (you can tell it's from a hotel room but who's to say where) I am still on the fence if I should check them out. Would not quote a price for an hour. Anyone else have similar information??I was chatting with them on Sunday and finally they replied and said a girl would be there about 5 p. When would I be there. Sent a picture. Then gave me the address. Hotel on 2nd street. Not sure if it was legit but I chose to spend my time elsewhere.

If it turns out legitimate, then I'll try it. I guess I should have TOFTT.

Charge ANut2
05-14-24, 18:31
Went to J-town and had to stop at a favorite spot. Went in and lucky me got Lilly. Small little creature that loves to please. Gave a pretty good massage med-hard which I did enjoy. On the flip asked if I wanted the hand or mouth by shaking her wrist and pointing to her mouth. BTW her looks are naturally flawless. If I wasn't in a Chinese Spa I could have easily mistaken her for Pocahontas, smooth moca color skin, perfect natural or maybe very small MM's, nickle size nipples, dark eyes, thick black hair with maybe some tied in extensions. She gave me a super wet sensual BBBJ that wasn't rushed at all. When I blew my load she muffled, " Too much milk ". She washed up, cleaned me up and I got maybe 4 minutes of a face / scalp massage and doorbell rang and her next appt arrived. She is definitely worth seeing. YMMV as always.

-Charge.

GoodOne6969
05-14-24, 21:12
I was chatting with them on Sunday and finally they replied and said a girl would be there about 5 p. When would I be there. Sent a picture. Then gave me the address. Hotel on 2nd street. Not sure if it was legit but I chose to spend my time elsewhere.

If it turns out legitimate, then I'll try it. I guess I should have TOFTT.Rubmaps does have an administrative note that states something like they would update the address when the girls arrived on Sunday, but it's still has the Extended Stay at 3300 Preston Hwy. It's just bizarre. When I called she said nothing about a different address. I was only doing recon, but if would have gone it would have apparently to the wrong place. Seems they would've made sure I went to the correct address?

GoodOne6969
05-14-24, 22:12
I was chatting with them on Sunday and finally they replied and said a girl would be there about 5 p. When would I be there. Sent a picture. Then gave me the address. Hotel on 2nd street. Not sure if it was legit but I chose to spend my time elsewhere.

If it turns out legitimate, then I'll try it. I guess I should have TOFTT.The only hotel I could locate on 2nd Street is an Econo Lodge at 2nd and W Liberty. That is certainly the type of hotel they'd be operating in. I'm not a fan of going downtown, but if it's legit and the price is right, I'd make an exception. Good luck to whomever gets there first.

Jabmb4
05-14-24, 23:00
Hello fellow degenerates. Lex resident but the AMP scene is lackluster here compared to what I read about in Lou and have experienced once personally at Sun. If a fella were only interested in a decent massage with TS / sauna and L1 (HE) service, where might said monger find the best option? Do the ladies at Sun / Stone / etc. Offer anything besides FS? Or would they rather get that big money for the same amount of time by only offering FS?

I tend to save my FS dollars for my regular escort providers but occasionally have some free time on my hands and just want to relax with a decent rub & tug.If all you want is standard finish, just indicate that on the flip.

JimBraddock
05-15-24, 09:19
Am I reading right $210 for CBJ? Isn't going rate $220 for FS with potential BBBJ, or am I just out of date on pricing now.

Stay safe.

DBUSA.

AmpMan2023
05-15-24, 11:50
Attached is what I see on RM. My membership expired and for at least a month all I see is "can't do credit cards" they just want bitcoin.

Anybody seeing this? I also added two new places with pictures and was supposed to get a month free for each one and apparently that didn't happen either.

DbUSA
05-15-24, 18:38
Am I reading right $210 for CBJ? Isn't going rate $220 for FS with potential BBBJ, or am I just out of date on pricing now.It includes the house fee of 70.

Yes, I admit I tipped her well and more than usual.

DBUSA.

GoodOne6969
05-15-24, 20:39
Curious if anyone has anymore information about this?

AmpMan2023
05-15-24, 21:19
Curious if anyone has anymore information about this?Kind of sounds like nobody wants to take a chance. It seems sketchy with the PGA in town. Who knows?

Two Nutts
05-15-24, 22:38
Attached is what I see on RM. My membership expired and for at least a month all I see is "can't do credit cards" they just want bitcoin.

Anybody seeing this? I also added two new places with pictures and was supposed to get a month free for each one and apparently that didn't happen either.They still taking my CC.

GoodOne6969
05-15-24, 23:58
Kind of sounds like nobody wants to take a chance. It seems sketchy with the PGA in town. Who knows?I agree. Seems like a dead end.

AmpMan2023
05-16-24, 16:08
They still taking my CC.That's odd? As you can see by the message, cannot take CC. Oh well, they don't want my money, I guess I won't worry about it.

CubsNuts2003
05-16-24, 21:26
Anyone have any insight on King Spa in Louisville. Near the airport by the red roof in? Tucked away. Said was open but no cars.

RayMeadows
05-17-24, 15:39
Gents I ventured to Sun around noon for an hour and was met at the door by Emily a tall thin b cup beauty. I skipped the shower as I'd just left the gym and was given a wonderful hot towel massage. Then a slow nude body slide massage she is so sexy and petite but tall!! Her fright body and little tits were absolutely amazing to look at in the mirror. She gave a BJ like she was nursing me!! Just mind blowing! Then she flipped to a 69 while sucking and grinding her little kitten on my chest. She is very flexible. Then reverse cowgirl and boys can she ride! Now I'm normally a three position then blow! This girl punished me In reverse cowgirl, looking over her shoulder, spreading her ads with her hand and getting deep and wide, the flexibility was insane. I for the first time in a long time I blew my load after only one position!! It was fantastic! She then cleared me up with hot towels and introduced me to the famous Jessica, and three other busty beauties. (I forgot their names). Emily is by far the smaller chested all the other had large ones, the last girl I met was at least a double DD a true bombshell! I'll be heading back in a few days to try another girl! Sun continues to be a hot spot! Enjoy!

Two Nutts
05-17-24, 16:47
That's odd? As you can see by the message, cannot take CC. Oh well, they don't want my money, I guess I won't worry about it.They just run it the other day. Maybe I'm grandfathered in.

Digger752
05-17-24, 17:00
I'll be heading in this area soon and was curious what the cost is at Sun Spa and other spas in the area.

I've seen some posts say 2.20 all in but wasn't sure if it varied by spa.

Mr679
05-17-24, 21:33
Ok Louisville, I am back in town and as promised, I stopped by my go to Stressed Away. Got to see Stella as Ruby was busy with another customer. Stella was nice, tight and talented. Coming from New York, she spoke really good English. The view from behind was amazing and that arch had me finishing quickly. No interruptions today so I got my entire time. Mama said to come back again and see Ruby. Who am I to disappoint Mama.

Mr679
05-17-24, 21:40
Sunday I had the chance to get out and was going to do the K-Girls back to back but then got to thinking, I could do AMP for about half that and wasn't really feeling dropping $900.

I had read the review of Ruby and the lineup at Stone is always pretty good, plus I was actually kind of wanting a good massage and figured between the two stops, I might hit pay dirt.

Stress Away. I had called a couple of times asking about Ruby and got there and was hoping I wouldn't get someone else. Went to the room and Mama went in with me. Laid the house money down and she took it and left. Knock on the door and in comes Ruby.

Looks: Ruby comes in. Short black hair. Pretty face. Very slim in a pink sparkly dress. Tits pushed up and spilling out (not that big, but the illusion was good). And short dress showing off a nice pair of legs and nice ass.

Attitude: Extremely willing to please. Into the shower, she was giggling and playing with my ass. It's funny for all these girls who go to town washing my ass, playing with my butt, squeezing my cheeks, etc. I've only had one that ever licked my ass during sex. We talked during TS and she seemed very fun.

Service. Skipped the sauna (if they had one) and went back to the room. I laid down and she asked if I wanted oil or lotion. I said whatever. She climbed up on the table with her knees by my ears and started rubbing my neck and shoulders without any oil or lotion and I could look up and saw her pussy lips below the edge of the dress, which was riding up a bit. She asked if I liked it referring to the massage and I said, "I really like seeing that pussy. It looks so good. " And she giggled and shook her ass. This girl was going to be a fun time. Went through the motions with a light playful massage and then we made the "deal" and she took off the dress and began licking up my legs and got to junior and she was licking and sucking and sucking on my balls. I was hard as a rock and she was taking it all in and then taking short strokes. She was using one hand stroking the shaft, which I like, then sucking on the head. Nice work.

She came up and kissed and licked my nipples, then began turning her butt towards my face. Perfect slim, tight ass. Not sure her age. 30's? But very tight. I kept trying to turn her around for 69 and finally got her over my face and gave her a go. Had her bucking and because of the angle, I could only get my thumb on her hole and was popping in and out. She liked that and got real wet. I also was rubbing her other hole with my thumb and she seemed to like that.

I picked her up and turned her over and put her down on the table and grabbed an ankle in each hand and spread her out and began licking and kissing at the why. She liked it and responded.

She told me it was my turn and she got up on me and all of a sudden she was riding me and I have no idea when the condom went on. Magic. She was tight and did some movements I'm sure they learn to get a guy to cum quickly. I was not having that. I She moved around for RCG and was doing it again. I said switch. She said Doggy and I asked if she liked that and she said Yes. So I got behind her and went to town. She started that "kitty wiggle" again and I was feeling it. I took a different stance. Left leg up in a kneeling position, right knee down and pulled her onto my cock and began pounding. She was liking that and I grabbed her waist and was pulling her back and then reached my hand around and was stroking her pussy, which she seemed to like. Finally got her around and picked her up and cupping her butt, I was fucking her standing up and then laid her back on the table for a finish in mish. After I filled up the bag, I kept on going for another minute and then we stopped.

Cons. Only con was no kissing. Even after the rinse and spit. Not much kissing. I really like DFK during sex.

Expense. 140 for her.

Repeat. Definitely. Only complaint was that it was about 10 minutes shy of an hour. Would like to have went another round with her which another monger said she offered. Also she never offered to have another girl join us. Bummer.

Overall. First time at Stress Away. Wish it was in a better location, but really don't care. Not too much different than Stone or Sun. Or many of the others.

STONE.

So I drove about 10 minutes over to Stone and had called and asked for Cherry. Got there and there was one truck in the parking lot and I went in. Mama took me to my usual room and I undressed, sat the house fee on the table and waited. Knock came and in come a very pretty girl. She said I was handsome and came over and with two hands, grabbed my face and planted a DFK on me. Now we're talking.

Looks. She said her name was Leah. Nice. Again, a short dress with tits spilling out the top. Slim with a great ass and nice legs. Only Con was shiny, oily looking face.

Attitude. Very much a pleasing attitude. Got in table shower and she was very playful. Junior was just 20 minutes off his last adventure so by the end of the table shower he was showing interest. She was reaching under me and pulling on him and my balls and gave a lot of play to the ass and lots of washing.

Service. She told me to go into sauna for a minute to dry off and I was bummed about being left there for an extended time but it literally was almost less than a minute. I told her on the way back to the room that I wanted as much time with her as I could get. Back to the room and she gets up on me and starts a massage. Here's what sets her apart. She asks if I want light, medium or strong. I said go strong. I laughed and said, if you give it to me hard, I'll give it to you hard. She laughed. She was also using oil, which was nice. And did she give it to me hard. Probably the best and hardest massage I've ever had. Matter of fact, it's Tuesday morning and yesterday I was sore all day. Felt like I couldn't turn my neck and my right shoulder was sore. She kept asking if it was too hard and I didn't want to say yes, but it probably was a bit much, but hell, a half naked girl is on top of you I'm not going to stop her.

Massage ended and honestly felt great. She even got up on my back and was walking on my back, lower back, butt and legs.

She liked my ass and was smacking it saying, sexy, and kept saying how strong I was during the massage.

After the "deal" she stripped and got up on my back and was doing a body slide. She got on my back and again said I was strong. I did a push up on the table and lifted her up. She giggled and said. Other way. So I lowered us and she hopped off and then I flipped over and she started the real show. She had nice C tits with big nipples. I didn't get much play on them because she was on my cock fast and slurping and sucking. Wettest BBBJ ever. Sucking and licking the balls and even licking down under them. Felt nice and junior was back in action and ready for Round 2. She knew what she was doing. After about 5-6 minutes of cock play, she moved up and wiggeled her little ass up and slid down on me. Man, that felt good. She too has the magic "wiggle" that can make the best man cum in minutes. I however, had a bit of delay, and was wanting this to last. She rode me in CG and moved around for RCG which I like to see that ass from behind. She was up and down and grinding and probably wondering why I hadn't cum yet. I think these girls honestly have a goal of getting a guy off in the quickest time and then moving on. Like any other job. Maximum benefit. Least amount of effort. But Leah was aiming to please and so she turned around (facing me) and put her legs out by my head and grabbed my hands and put them on her but. She kind of laid back at an angle and began sliding up and down the length of my cock. It felt amazing. This is in her. Not on the outside. So she fucking me horizontally and not vertically. I'm grabbing her ass and letting her glide backwards and then pulling her back to me. We did this for about 7 minutes until I busted. We were both a bit wore out from that.

I wanted to do DATY on her and get more time with her tits but she was all about just fucking. Afterwards, she curled up on top of me and we kissed and she played with my chest hair, and after the hot towel clean off, she was playing with my balls. She asked (which is something odd at Stone) if I wanted to go again. I told her I had went a round before I got here but promised her next time I would start with her and maybe go two. I asked her how long she would be there and she said she would be back. We chatted about New York as she helped me get dressed. She kept saying I was handsome and then she left and opened the door and brought in two other girls to show me. Cherry and Jessika. Not sure if it's the Jessika from Stone or not. Both were nice but I think Leah is the way to go if she's still there.

Expense. $140 plus house.

Repeat. Definitely.

Overall. Overall I had a great afternoon, saved some money but I miss the K Girls and the DFK (if you can get one that does that and not just the fish kisses). Also CIP and BBFS is good when you can afford it. Otherwise if you're just going for one pop and the cover, you're looking at $360 versus $240.Excellent review. Looking forward to seeing Ruby.

GoodOne6969
05-18-24, 00:20
Excellent review. Looking forward to seeing Ruby.No offense. TMI. Jesus LDM.

EasyLivin
05-18-24, 09:39
I risk putting this out there as they'll get busy but it keeps them around. Evas may be a hotspot for those not looking for FS. Helen and Lilly are there. Haven't gotten a full session with Lilly as she swapped out with Helen who I've seen a bunch and although disappointed, I was gitty to see Helen come in through the door. Lilly is a sexy natural petite beauty and from reports session sounds similar to Helen's. Helen has some dsls, big natural tits with big responsive nipples. Still one of the best sensual bjs I've gotten in life. She came on my face then I blew in her mouth. One of my all time favorites. Hoping to try Lilly next time and they were pushing 4 hands, which I think has potential to rival some of the Florida 4 hand reports, which I may spring for. One of the few times I don't think you can go wrong getting either girl.

GoodOne6969
05-20-24, 00:20
Stopped by Stone the other day and met Jessika. Early 30's (my guess), about 5'5", long thick black hair, nice set of mm C's, trim body, very pretty, and to me, looks more like a Latina than an Asian. She is good looking and does a great job. Very thorough TS with plenty of fun teasing. Warm sauna to dry and back to the room. I deferred the massage and we got down to business. Great extended CBJ (prob. 10 min) with plenty of attention to the boys & DATY, probably for at least 20 minutes; she had numerous O's, loved it and of course so did I. We went at it energetically for the better part of time we had in the room and didn't have time for a massage, but I didn't care. I was very satisfied with everything else and went home happy; $. 6 donation. Jessika is a keeper and recommend her. Yuki and Heidi are also back in the line-up!

Blah0621
05-20-24, 09:42
I had gone a few weeks back to an ok experience where I was introduced to happy at the end of the session. I quickly checked the forum and didn't really find any convincing reviews on her other than she was fun so made a trip out there this weekend. Called ahead to reserve a spot and glad I did. Started with hot towel on the back and a firm rub. My favorite part was when she sat on my back and would ever so slightly touch my back with her bare pussy. When it was time to flip there was no negotiation or price mentioned, just "boom boom? After I nodded, she stepped, propped her leg up for full access then followed up with a tease and short CBJ. Propped her up in 69 for more CBJ with full access then rcg, cg, a few other positions and finally doggie. Blew in the bag then introduced to the other girls. Don't remember their names since I'll be asking for happy when I go back. Short, slim, man made bs and tiny but. Looks like she's in her 30's. Enjoy!

AgainLLook
05-20-24, 16:42
Ok have sent pm with no return. Was going to try out sellersburg ind,. The asian massage place but can't get the name or street address. Thanks.

AmpMan2023
05-20-24, 19:10
Ok have sent pm with no return. Was going to try out sellersburg ind,. The asian massage place but can't get the name or street address. Thanks.I used Google and it came up with a place on Hometown Plaza. Took me about 10 seconds.

GoodOne6969
05-20-24, 23:33
Stopped by Sunday to see Sasha. I met her a few weeks ago, finally had the chance to go back, and I'll say, without hesitation, that she's in the top three most beautiful girls I've ever met at an AMP. IMO the 101 Angel / K-girls have nothing on her. She's late twenties, about 5'3", long blondish hair that she wears up until it's time to take down, very natural feeling soft D cups, and a very tight, HAF little body with a flat tight stomach and a beautifully shaped booty that my hands could not stop roaming.

We started with an unrushed, thorough shower with extra attention given to the most sensitive areas. Afterwards, a quick stop in the sauna to dry and back to the room. Once in the room I didn't waste any time in telling her what I wanted and she went straight to it, starting with a sensual body rub on my back side, that segued into a nude body to body, first my back side, then the front, with sensual kissing all over (front & back), all of which had Junior standing tall. From there it got better and better, starting with a great CBJ, with plenty of attention to the boys first, then transition to some extended delicious 69 and DATY. When she had enough of that, I stood up and went straight to standing mish and that is where I finished after about 10 minutes. She cleaned me up and we chatted a while before I got dressed. She is sweet, as well as beautiful, speaks very good English, and I got to say that I have a crush on this one. I also saw the other girls on the way out; Jessica, Yoko, and Emily, all of whom are great looking gals. The only one I don't really know yet is Emily, but she had a real good review a few days ago and I want to see her next. There's a great line-up at Sun's and I would recommend all of them.

EasyLivin
05-21-24, 08:51
I risk putting this out there as they'll get busy but it keeps them around. Evas may be a hotspot for those not looking for FS. Helen and Lilly are there. Haven't gotten a full session with Lilly as she swapped out with Helen who I've seen a bunch and although disappointed, I was gitty to see Helen come in through the door. Lilly is a sexy natural petite beauty and from reports session sounds similar to Helen's. Helen has some dsls, big natural tits with big responsive nipples. Still one of the best sensual bjs I've gotten in life. She came on my face then I blew in her mouth. One of my all time favorites. Hoping to try Lilly next time and they were pushing 4 hands, which I think has potential to rival some of the Florida 4 hand reports, which I may spring for. One of the few times I don't think you can go wrong getting either girl.Went for the 4 hand and while it was better than most they still had issues with each others bodily fluids. Wiped me off when switching mouths, no kissing the one after I ate the other. Do think they still shine on their own. Helen with a nice body, big tits, bit nips, big lips, she's there to please you and suck you off. Lilly petite body with maybe a smidge of pooch, nice but, long nips pretty face she's there to have fun as much as you, just as good mouth skills, likes to be touched, licked, etc. I'd advise to go in and be happy with whoever opens the door.

ScottNJax
05-21-24, 09:24
Went to Royal sauna spa on popular level rd this past weekend. I saw Jenny. She was bubbly and fun. Likes to laugh a lot and just a super nice lady. Good looking in my opinion. Great massage and left very happy. Non FS but that's ok because I'm not looking for that anyways. I'll go back for sure on my way back thru the ville.

Two Nutts
05-21-24, 10:32
Went for the 4 hand and while it was better than most they still had issues with each others bodily fluids. Wiped me off when switching mouths, no kissing the one after I ate the other. Do think they still shine on their own. Helen with a nice body, big tits, bit nips, big lips, she's there to please you and suck you off. Lilly petite body with maybe a smidge of pooch, nice but, long nips pretty face she's there to have fun as much as you, just as good mouth skills, likes to be touched, licked, etc. I'd advise to go in and be happy with whoever opens the door.I've had them before. Never as good as you would think it would be. You don't get a discount. I found it's better to take first girl for a hour, you get her undivided attention. Then take the other girl for an hour. It cost the same, house and tip. If you can manage another pop, it's the way to go at least for me. I haven't done it in a while, but those two are definitely candidates.

Dickens Cider
05-21-24, 12:39
I've had them before. Never as good as you would think it would be. You don't get a discount. I found it's better to take first girl for a hour, you get her undivided attention. Then take the other girl for an hour. It cost the same, house and tip. If you can manage another pop, it's the way to go at least for me. I haven't done it in a while, but those two are definitely candidates.Agree with twonutts. Generally never lived up to expectations. In short, twice the bucks, half the pleasure.

My usual modus operandi is to hit one before lunch, relax and enjoy lunch, hit the second afterwards.

DnC.

EasyLivin
05-21-24, 14:09
I've had them before. Never as good as you would think it would be. You don't get a discount. I found it's better to take first girl for a hour, you get her undivided attention. Then take the other girl for an hour. It cost the same, house and tip. If you can manage another pop, it's the way to go at least for me. I haven't done it in a while, but those two are definitely candidates.Yeah I've had them and they're never as good as you hoped. This one I thought had potential given their similar styles but was better than all of those but still there's always a little more reservation on their part. Either way it's nice to have two girls and not have to worry about getting the bad one.

IBeEvrywhere
05-21-24, 17:27
I called ahead and scheduled with LiLi.

10 minute light massage and then flip. DATY 69 Great BBBJ COF. After she said sister sister, I said okay. Helen came in. Another great BBBJ CIM. She's a squirter. Or better yet, gusher. It was worth the money. I'm not usually a double pop guy. Didn't know if I had it in me. But they both got it out of me. Those girls like to play. 4 hands, 2 hands at a time is the way to go if you got it in you.

AgainLLook
05-21-24, 19:53
Look I found it. Asianmassagein. So others don't have to play the guessing game or google.

I used Google and it came up with a place on Hometown Plaza. Took me about 10 seconds..

Jabmb4
05-21-24, 22:47
Went for the 4 hand and while it was better than most they still had issues with each others bodily fluids. Wiped me off when switching mouths, no kissing the one after I ate the other. Do think they still shine on their own. Helen with a nice body, big tits, bit nips, big lips, she's there to please you and suck you off. Lilly petite body with maybe a smidge of pooch, nice but, long nips pretty face she's there to have fun as much as you, just as good mouth skills, likes to be touched, licked, etc. I'd advise to go in and be happy with whoever opens the door.I never get the 4 hands anymore. They're only good if the girls are also into each other.

Two Nutts
05-21-24, 23:29
Look I found it. Asianmassagein. So others don't have to play the guessing game or google.I took Charlestown rd. North to beat the slow traffic because the bridge is closed in new Albany. Taking the direction to interstate 65 I drove by it around Sellersburg.

JayDubya311
05-22-24, 08:42
Stopped by Sunday to see Sasha. I met her a few weeks ago, finally had the chance to go back, and I'll say, without hesitation, that she's in the top three most beautiful girls I've ever met at an AMP. IMO the 101 Angel / K-girls have nothing on her. She's late twenties, about 5'3", long blondish hair that she wears up until it's time to take down, very natural feeling soft D cups, and a very tight, HAF little body with a flat tight stomach and a beautifully shaped booty that my hands could not stop roaming.

We started with an unrushed, thorough shower with extra attention given to the most sensitive areas. Afterwards, a quick stop in the sauna to dry and back to the room. Once in the room I didn't waste any time in telling her what I wanted and she went straight to it, starting with a sensual body rub on my back side, that segued into a nude body to body, first my back side, then the front, with sensual kissing all over (front & back), all of which had Junior standing tall. From there it got better and better, starting with a great CBJ, with plenty of attention to the boys first, then transition to some extended delicious 69 and DATY. When she had enough of that, I stood up and went straight to standing mish and that is where I finished after about 10 minutes. She cleaned me up and we chatted a while before I got dressed. She is sweet, as well as beautiful, speaks very good English, and I got to say that I have a crush on this one. I also saw the other girls on the way out; Jessica, Yoko, and Emily, all of whom are great looking gals. The only one I don't really know yet is Emily, but she had a real good review a few days ago and I want to see her next. There's a great line-up at Sun's and I would recommend all of them.I absolutely agree. She is incredible and so much fun. Jessica is my fav because she is much freakier but, Sasha was so much fun. Those natural D's are perfect. And her body is just smoking hot. Going to try Emily next, let us know what ya think. I do know they said she leaves Sunday.

TehHobbiest
05-22-24, 11:20
Went to Royal sauna spa on popular level rd this past weekend. I saw Jenny. She was bubbly and fun. Likes to laugh a lot and just a super nice lady. Good looking in my opinion. Great massage and left very happy. Non FS but that's ok because I'm not looking for that anyways. I'll go back for sure on my way back thru the ville.That's my favorite non FS place in town. Always friendly and genuinely good / great massage. With the other business downstairs (you can hear them through the floor), FS would be a challenge.

TehHobbiest
05-22-24, 12:15
I absolutely agree. She is incredible and so much fun. Jessica is my fav because she is much freakier but, Sasha was so much fun. Those natural D's are perfect. And her body is just smoking hot. Going to try Emily next, let us know what ya think. I do know they said she leaves Sunday.Don't miss Emily. She's an absolute smoke show and solid performer. .

GoodOne6969
05-22-24, 14:00
The warm weather has my monger blood boiling and it had been a while so I stopped by Empire today. Mama took me to the room and in walks Anna, the same Anna who has been at Sun Spa off and on since about this time last year. She's had great reviews both here and on Rubmaps, and is an awesome girl. Very friendly, sexy slim body, perky natural B's and is full of energy. She will ride you like it's the KY Derby and is very flexible; any way you want it. Great skills, great provider and I was happy to see her again. It was very unexpected and she did remember me, which made things relaxing for the start, but she will make you feel at home whether she knows you or not. She's a lot of fun. Definitely recommended. Stay safe mongers.

Amriki
05-22-24, 18:15
I was at Stone earlier this morning. The nice Mamasan took me to a very clean room right by the door and shortly after I had disrobed, beautiful Jessica walked in. Jessica looked very young. I would think she is anywhere between 24/25 / 26. Seriously young. She looked very pretty in her dress. Had waist length dark hair.

Shower was very thorough. Felt super clean afterwards. Skipped sauna and went straight to the room. After hot towel massage fun activities began. She has a super nice body, gorgeous c cups, shaved kitty and very beautiful soft skin. That sight and pre-flip tickle was enough for me to get sprung. Decent CBJ, followed by covered ACG. I almost filled the bag but paced myself. Asked her to take a breather for couple of minutes, and resumed K9. Filled the bag pretty quickly because I found her to be very hot. Got cleaned up and dressed with her help.

Yuki (who is well reviewed, she is pretty hot IMO) and Heidi (who is gorgeous as well, she had offered good GFE when I saw her couple of months ago) gave me hugs and tiny bottle of water on the way out.

I have said this in the past, but stone has really upped their game. Coming from a very happy camper who will return in a few days to hook up with Jessica. Hopefully she delivers the goods next time with same intensity and chemistry.

Damage: $0. 8 + $1. 6.

LoveBeer
05-22-24, 20:49
I saw Jessica on Tuesday, and can confirm the praise she has been given here. Thorough shower, good massage, CBJ, DATY, FK, finished in CG. Beautiful body, and fun personality.

I was at Stone earlier this morning. The nice Mamasan took me to a very clean room right by the door and shortly after I had disrobed, beautiful Jessica walked in. Jessica looked very young. I would think she is anywhere between 24/25 / 26. Seriously young. She looked very pretty in her dress. Had waist length dark hair.

Shower was very thorough. Felt super clean afterwards. Skipped sauna and went straight to the room. After hot towel massage fun activities began. She has a super nice body, gorgeous c cups, shaved kitty and very beautiful soft skin. That sight and pre-flip tickle was enough for me to get sprung. Decent CBJ, followed by covered ACG. I almost filled the bag but paced myself. Asked her to take a breather for couple of minutes, and resumed K9. Filled the bag pretty quickly because I found her to be very hot. Got cleaned up and dressed with her help.

Yuki (who is well reviewed, she is pretty hot IMO) and Heidi (who is gorgeous as well, she had offered good GFE when I saw her couple of months ago) gave me hugs and tiny bottle of water on the way out.

I have said this in the past, but stone has really upped their game. Coming from a very happy camper who will return in a few days to hook up with Jessica. Hopefully she delivers the goods next time with same intensity and chemistry.

Damage: $0. 8 + $1. 6.

BludAcc1963
05-22-24, 22:13
I saw Jessica on Tuesday, and can confirm the praise she has been given here. Thorough shower, good massage, CBJ, DATY, FK, finished in CG. Beautiful body, and fun personality.Is this a different Jessica that is at Sun?

Amriki
05-23-24, 06:09
Yes, this Jessica is at Stone.

Is this a different Jessica that is at Sun?

LoveBeer
05-23-24, 08:22
Is this a different Jessica that is at Sun?No idea. I've never been to Sun.

Blah0621
05-23-24, 08:31
No idea. I've never been to Sun.The Jessica at Sun's has a booty that rivals Kim Kardashian. Anything smaller than that and it's a different Jessica. I think Stone and Sun's share girls so it's definitely a possibility. Plus, a few weeks back she had issues with the mamasan so it's very possible she relocated.

MrKush502
05-23-24, 09:17
The Jessica at Sun's has a booty that rivals Kim Kardashian. Anything smaller than that and it's a different Jessica. I think Stone and Sun's share girls so it's definitely a possibility. Plus, a few weeks back she had issues with the mamasan so it's very possible she relocated.And the original post said C cups. No way is it the same jessica from suns. She hasn't seen C in years!

LittleDickMan87
05-23-24, 11:05
Yes, this Jessica is at Stone.Haven't had time with her but saw her and another girl there a week or so ago and looked very nice. Hope she is there awhile.

BludAcc1963
05-23-24, 11:17
And the original post said C cups. No way is it the same jessica from suns. She hasn't seen C in years!Haha! Ain't that the truth!

Maybe the group at Stone are trying to capitize on her popularity by having their own Jessica.

GoodOne6969
05-23-24, 12:45
Haha! Ain't that the truth!

Maybe the group at Stone are trying to capitize on her popularity by having their own Jessica.Just to help clarify. The Stone Jessica is not the Sun Jessica. These are two different women. It's a coincidence that both places have a Jessica and I'm 100% sure they do not share girls.

Blah0621
05-23-24, 17:49
Just to help clarify. The Stone Jessica is not the Sun Jessica. These are two different women. It's a coincidence that both places have a Jessica and I'm 100% sure they do not share girls.I thought I saw reports stating such in the past. I've never personally experienced it.

GoodOne6969
05-23-24, 19:05
I thought I saw reports stating such in the past. I've never personally experienced it.In the past it was true, but there's been a change in management and they no longer rotate between the two. You remember right and remember, too. It was talked about in this forum around last fall. Stay safe.

Charge ANut2
05-23-24, 19:32
Not really, but damn would it be nice to get a 32.5% raise like these girls at Sun's and Stone got since last year. Remember all you mongers can be thanked for it. Lots of out-of-towners F it up for local boys. Never paid over $210 total in my life! Cheers.

Mr679
05-23-24, 20:36
Excellent review. Looking forward to seeing Ruby.Didn't get a chance to see Ruby yet. Too much work to do. Received a message that Stella had left earlier this week. Lemon arrived the other day. Going there tomorrow to see how she looks and hopefully performs. Ruby is still there.

RayMeadows
05-24-24, 22:57
I stopped over to sun the other day, called ahead for Jessica and of course she was busy when I arrived! Oh well I spent a glorious hour with yoko. The previous posts are accurate she is a champ! Great attitude and flexibility!! She lick my balls / taint from behind and felt amazing!! These girls that are fit and flexible to do reverse cowgirl are killing me! Sun continues to deliver!! On the way out I meet Shasha looks like double d on her!! I missed Hope this weekend but yoko was a great stress relief!! I'll definitely be seeing her again!! What's the talent at Stone looking like?

Searching2
05-25-24, 07:27
It's been about a week, but tried empire for the first time. Drew Suzy. Pretty face, but something was off with her. I believe it was her attitude. Maybe it was just me she wasn't interested in, but in her line of work that probably happens more often than not. At the end I received the parade, saw Lucky who seemed very energetic, but not really my flavor. Chanel looked the hottest to me. The last one I don't remember her name or her looks so that pretty much speaks for itself. Went with. 8, plus 1. 4 she said this time but next time 1. 6 like they always say. They won't send you home with 1. 4.

Good luck.

TenSevenCs
05-28-24, 12:17
Didn't get a chance to see Ruby yet. Too much work to do. Received a message that Stella had left earlier this week. Lemon arrived the other day. Going there tomorrow to see how she looks and hopefully performs. Ruby is still there.Got to see Ruby a few days ago. Good visit. CBJ and CFS. I would say mid 40's. Nice body. I would repeat. I also got to meet Lemon before I left and she was beautiful. Awesome body in a short dress. C cups and I would say early 20's.

JDoeEva
05-28-24, 23:08
I'm going to be visiting Louisville soon and want to check out the AMP scene. I was wondering if there was a spot that I can get TUMA? Thanks in advance for your help. The Dayton scene sucks but if you're ever in the area I can do my best to help you out.

Peter T
05-29-24, 21:22
Went to Sun drew Sasha. Beautiful younger lady, nice body, and nice big soft fun tattas. That with her little waste and nice little ass got me goin. Watching her do a CBJ in the mirror was a good start. She rode me then we flipped doing her from behind lookin at that little waste. I thought wth I just finished in the bag. Good time but she knows it. Body 9, performance 7, attitude 6.

Mr679
05-30-24, 12:32
Got to see Ruby a few days ago. Good visit. CBJ and CFS. I would say mid 40's. Nice body. I would repeat. I also got to meet Lemon before I left and she was beautiful. Awesome body in a short dress. C cups and I would say early 20's.Thanks for the update. I was out traveling again and didn't get to experience the new talent. Just got word that Kelly will be back tomorrow. I will be back in Louisville on Saturday. Kelly returning is a good news story. Enjoy.

SWaffles
05-31-24, 10:00
Went to Royal sauna spa on popular level rd this past weekend. I saw Jenny. She was bubbly and fun. Likes to laugh a lot and just a super nice lady. Good looking in my opinion. Great massage and left very happy. Non FS but that's ok because I'm not looking for that anyways. I'll go back for sure on my way back thru the ville.Been there many times. I once saw a lady that called herself Lisa probably 4 times. Each time was more escalatory than the last. I only ever got a handjob, but the last time I saw her we did DFK and I got to finger her. Real sad when she left.

I saw an older woman a couple of times there. Not super pretty, but I think she liked me because she immediately took my hand and put it down her pants and I immediately got to fingering her as deep as I could and she gave me a thumbs up. 🤣 I tried to convince her to let me fuck her but I think that's the red line at that place.

Mostly you will just get a good massage and handjob. It's worth it. Safe.

LoveBeer
05-31-24, 10:35
Stopped at Empire on my way home last night, saw Lisa (also met Candy and Jenny? As I left). Shower, sauna, hot towels, and massage. Massage was pretty good, she hit some spots that needed hitting. On the flip she asked what I wanted, which was (of course) "everything. " She took control, got on top of me and went to work. She has great tits, but I didn't really get to play with them that much. Licked my nipples, put the cover on with her mouth, and got on top. It was good, but, again, she took charge, and I didn't get to do much to her (no DATY or kissing, which generally happens at other places). After the deed she continued with a head an neck massage, which was nice. I would return to see one of the other girls for comparison. Damage was 80 + $. 60.

IndyLifer
05-31-24, 23:07
Recently took another swing through Suns, drew Sasha. As previously reported she's absolutely gorgeous blonde hair with a curvy body on a small frame, maybe 30?. Full C / D man mades that are soft with a bubbly ass. Also as previously mentioned, the service was a bit lacking however. The phrase "hot and she knows it" definitely sums up how it feels with how the session went. Nothing inherently wrong with the service, but she always felt a bit quiet, distant, out of it. Otherwise what you normally expect and still was a decent experience.

LonggMan
06-01-24, 09:46
Went to Royal sauna spa on popular level rd this past weekend. I saw Jenny. She was bubbly and fun. Likes to laugh a lot and just a super nice lady. Good looking in my opinion. Great massage and left very happy. Non FS but that's ok because I'm not looking for that anyways. I'll go back for sure on my way back thru the ville.As my UTRs seem to have disappeared, please what was the $$ over the house?

Thanks!

Gman.

GoodOne6969
06-01-24, 14:25
Located on Dixie Hwy, about a mile south of I264 on the left, across from Planet Fitness; easy to find. I read this place was under new management, was in the area and needed a massage, so decided to check it out. There's discreet parking behind the building and it is neat, clean, and nicely decorated inside. There are currently two girls working, Ella and Pink, both young looking, very pretty, friendly, and welcoming, and they told me another young lady named Nana will be there starting Monday (6/3). I had the pleasure of having Pink, very sweet, very pretty, nicely shaped sexy body with soft C+ or D cups. She gave me a nice shower, very thorough, unrushed, and nice & playful in the nether areas. She dried me, we went back to the room, had me lie face down and she started with and gave me an outstanding massage. She used lotion, forearms, elbows, knuckles, knees, hot towel, and it was a thorough, unrushed and professional, really a therapeutic like massage. Lying on my back in bed last night really was better than it has been in months. On the flip she asked me that important question and of course I told her everything. With that, she had me lay face down again and gave a sensual finger-tip rub, nicely done and then body to body rub, with some light kisses all around by back side and junior was ready when I turned over. My menu consisted of CBJ, 69, DATY and CFS, and I will spare you the lengthy, play by play details and just say everything was great! Believe me, she was a real treat! She's a pleaser and I definitely recommend her. I will say that I was surprised at the new the menu because this place (at least in recent years) has always been a massage and standard finish only, which is what I was expecting, and I was very pleasantly surprised. This monger never says no to a young, pretty, sexy woman at the massage parlor, and I went home much happier than I was expecting. The new menu is very tasty and this place, if it wasn't before, is definitely worth a visit now. Damage. 8 + $.6.

AmpMan2023
06-01-24, 16:17
Located on Dixie Hwy, about a mile south of I264 on the left, across from Planet Fitness; easy to find. I read this place was under new management, was in the area and needed a massage, so decided to check it out. There's discreet parking behind the building and it is neat, clean, and nicely decorated inside. There are currently two girls working, Ella and Pink, both young looking, very pretty, friendly, and welcoming, and they told me another young lady named Nana will be there starting Monday (6/3). I had the pleasure of having Pink, very sweet, very pretty, nicely shaped sexy body with soft C+ or D cups. She gave me a nice shower, very thorough, unrushed, and nice & playful in the nether areas. She dried me, we went back to the room, had me lie face down and she started with and gave me an outstanding massage. She used lotion, forearms, elbows, knuckles, knees, hot towel, and it was a thorough, unrushed and professional, really a therapeutic like massage. Lying on my back in bed last night really was better than it has been in months. On the flip she asked me that important question and of course I told her everything. With that, she had me lay face down again and gave a sensual finger-tip rub, nicely done and then body to body rub, with some light kisses all around by back side and junior was ready when I turned over. My menu consisted of CBJ, 69, DATY and CFS, and I will spare you the lengthy, play by play details and just say everything was great! Believe me, she was a real treat! She's a pleaser and I definitely recommend her. I will say that I was surprised at the new the menu because this place (at least in recent years) has always been a massage and standard finish only, which is what I was expecting, and I was very pleasantly surprised. This monger never says no to a young, pretty, sexy woman at the massage parlor, and I went home much happier than I was expecting. The new menu is very tasty and this place, if it wasn't before, is definitely worth a visit now. Damage. 8 + $.6.Do they have a back door to go in or do you walk around to the front? Always assumed that place was standard too. Saw on another site there was new management but I didn't believe it. Good to know.

GoodOne6969
06-01-24, 18:59
Do they have a back door to go in or do you walk around to the front? Always assumed that place was standard too. Saw on another site there was new management but I didn't believe it. Good to know.Yeah the entrance is in the front.

NickBentley
06-01-24, 19:13
Recently took another swing through Suns, drew Sasha. As previously reported she's absolutely gorgeous blonde hair with a curvy body on a small frame, maybe 30?. Full C / D man mades that are soft with a bubbly ass. Also as previously mentioned, the service was a bit lacking however. The phrase "hot and she knows it" definitely sums up how it feels with how the session went. Nothing inherently wrong with the service, but she always felt a bit quiet, distant, out of it. Otherwise what you normally expect and still was a decent experience.I drew Sasha on Wednesday as well. Definitely beautiful. Definitely not as into it as others I have met there. Like you, I had nothing wrong with the FS and it was blast being with her tight little body and huge tits. Just felt a bit distant, but she got better as we chatted about her home and such. Interestingly, she travels a ton. Talked about how disappointed she was she wouldn't be in Paris for the Olympics. Honestly would be with her again because she's great to look at and massage was good. My neck felt tons better when I left. Still. You know.

RayMeadows
06-02-24, 16:51
Gents I attempted to go to sun on Friday and had an odd experience. I called ahead as a normally do to make sure they are not busy. This was around noonish the parking lot was full as it's normally is during lunchtime. Well I was escorted to the room by I think Shasa and that's where things got weird. I waited in the room for 15 minutes, so I opened the door and went to find the mama San, it was like the place was empty! I left. I think the girl that put me in the room forgot about me hahaha!! Oh well I'll try again!

Sledder6
06-03-24, 07:51
Does Dandy have a table shower?

BoneDaddy
06-03-24, 11:56
Any girls with a Bush in the current line up's at Suns, Stone, Stress Away or Empire? Inquiring minds want to know. .

Mr679
06-03-24, 13:18
Good morning Louisville. Had the morning free so I ventured over to see if it was true. Kelly is back at Stress Away. It's like old times. She remembered me and took me to the room and to the shower. A nice slow wash with all the teasing a man can handle. Back to the room and she climbed on the table and offered me a nice rub, but of course that didn't last long. I placed her on the table for a little DATY and sucked up the juices. She was prepared for the main event and spoke softly to her long lost friend and wanted him deep and slow (yes she remembered). As the gripped tighten, I had to release. Pulled out and took off the cover. She grabbed him and latterly milked out every drop. Gentlemen. The game is on as this one is one of the best. Treat her well and have fun.

Mr679
06-03-24, 13:19
Any girls with a Bush in the current line up's at Suns, Stone, Stress Away or Empire? Inquiring minds want to know. .The ladies on Dixie normally have a Bush.

HappyGuy5
06-03-24, 18:59
Not really, but damn would it be nice to get a 32.5% raise like these girls at Sun's and Stone got since last year. Remember all you mongers can be thanked for it. Lots of out-of-towners F it up for local boys. Never paid over $210 total in my life! Cheers.I kinda doubt the girls are seeing any more than they normally do, most of those places only let the girls keep their tips.

HappyGuy5
06-03-24, 19:05
Haven't been over there in awhile (my extra spending money has been light lately).

Wondering if I should see either of them.

Hoping they run some kind of deal, miss going over there. Maybe I'll get lucky and win their next VIP drawing!

AmpMan2023
06-03-24, 19:34
Is there anything legitimate on www.bodyrubsmap.com?

Even the legitimate addresses show fake pics. Everything else looks to be a scam.

UfoKentucky
06-03-24, 22:58
Went to Sun, Anna was there and three other girls. None of them are not my type. I was looking for Jessica or Yuki, I know Jessica was gone. Mamason says Jessica will be back this month or so.

Does anyone know is Yuki working at any other AMP in Louisville?

Trek400
06-04-24, 05:31
Went to Sun, Anna was there and three other girls. None of them are not my type. I was looking for Jessica or Yuki, I know Jessica was gone. Mamason says Jessica will be back this month or so.

Does anyone know is Yuki working at any other AMP in Louisville?I saw a Yuki at Stone about 2 weeks ago. Very good time!

GoodOne6969
06-04-24, 21:57

Does anyone know is Yuki working at any other AMP in Louisville?Yuki went on vacation, but her replacement is a little hottie named Bibi. I met her yesterday when I was there with Heidi (my personal favorite.) She's a petite little thing, about 5'3", probably C cups, very cute, has a sweet, bubbly personality, and I get the impression that she would be a really good time. I would like to give her a try asap. Meanwhile, if anyone sees her first please review. I think the Stone line-up is solid with Jessica, Heidi and new girl Bibi. Stay safe out there.

Joelouky
06-05-24, 15:00
Yuki went on vacation, but her replacement is a little hottie named Bibi. I met her yesterday when I was there with Heidi (my personal favorite.) She's a petite little thing, about 5'3", probably C cups, very cute, has a sweet, bubbly personality, and I get the impression that she would be a really good time. I would like to give her a try asap. Meanwhile, if anyone sees her first please review. I think the Stone line-up is solid with Jessica, Heidi and new girl Bibi. Stay safe out there.I wonder if this is the famous Bibi who used to be at Empire, then went to Stone and hasn't been around for quite a while?

GoodOne6969
06-05-24, 15:54
I wonder if this is the famous Bibi who used to be at Empire, then went to Stone and hasn't been around for quite a while?Unfortunately, no. But. I think they're trying to track her down and bring her back to Stone. Meanwhile, l believe this Bibi could be a fun replacement for the old Bibi and as I said, a good replacement for Yuki.

Take care.

Daily99
06-05-24, 16:38
After seeing various positive reviews about Stone AMP, I took advantage of truck delivery to Louisville and stopped in. The place was a little tricky to find, but crossed over the middle median and parked by myself in the parking lot. Mamason greeted me at the door and showed me to a room. Young gal came in and introduced herself as Bibi (or Bebe -- take your pick). I paid the house fee for an hour. I stripped and was led to the shower and was treated with generous washing and teasing front and back. Jr. Even got a little kiss before heading to the sauna. Back to the room, while standing, I let the towel drop and gave Bibi a hug and then took note that she was not wearing panties. Nice smooth ass and pussy. Game on. Full menu. Great fun She was perfect. Great attitude, listening to my needs, taking her time, no rush, no faking (no great moaning either. Just honest responses or close to it). Finished up after the bag came off all over both of us (her face, my stomach) while watching her pussy very closely over my face. She cleaned me up, gave a moderately OK massage. I had already been working and was tired and ended the session with hugs, mints and water. Will be certain to return.

On an unrelated note (wrong forum, I apologize) -- I crossed the median when I pulled out and noticed that the Metro Station Adult theater on the other side of the street looked busy with several cars parked out front. I had been there a few times and didn't really care for the place. Curiosity won out, I paid the fee and entered the theater. There, to my surprise was a beautiful blonde gal mostly nude playing with her pussy and doing free hand jobs while hubby was sitting across the aisle from her on the couch with no pants on jerking off while watching. I walked up and Jr. Was able to get some friendly attention for a few minutes. I was not going to produce a 2nd HE in 20 minutes and left shortly thereafter. Not sure what their little party led to -- but certainly added to my "almost perfect afternoon of happiness".

Daily99
06-05-24, 16:49
While in Louisville this past Monday, I stopped in at Stone AMP. Mama San showed me to the room and in walked Bibi -- a lovely young lady. She showed me to the shower where she generously washed and teased all of the right places. Then back to the sauna. Back in the room, I let the towel drop while standing in front of her and gave her a hug (which she welcomed) and then found out she wasn't wearing any panties! GAME ON!. Full Service. We both had a lot of fun, no rush. She was very smooth, and soft and shaved. Wow! A very nice experience. Will be sure to return.

On a similar subject, while crossing the busy street at the end of their driveway, I noticed that the Metro Station Adult Theater was very busy with several cars parked out front. I had been there a few times before but didn't' care for the place. Curiosity got the better of me, so I went in, paid the fee and entered the theater. There sat a beautiful blonde gal mostly nude, fingering her pussy and giving hand jobs. I walked up and Jr. Got some attention for a few minutes while her hubby was reclined on the couch across the aisle with no pants on jerking off while watching her. After a few minutes, I packed up as I was not going to have a 2nd HE in 30 minutes after visiting Stone.

What an afternoon!

GoodOne6969
06-05-24, 17:46
After seeing various positive reviews about Stone AMP, I took advantage of truck delivery to Louisville and stopped in. The place was a little tricky to find, but crossed over the middle median and parked by myself in the parking lot. Mamason greeted me at the door and showed me to a room. Young gal came in and introduced herself as Bibi (or Bebe -- take your pick). I paid the house fee for an hour. I stripped and was led to the shower and was treated with generous washing and teasing front and back. Jr. Even got a little kiss before heading to the sauna. Back to the room, while standing, I let the towel drop and gave Bibi a hug and then took note that she was not wearing panties. Nice smooth ass and pussy. Game on. Full menu. Great fun She was perfect. Great attitude, listening to my needs, taking her time, no rush, no faking (no great moaning either. Just honest responses or close to it). Finished up after the bag came off all over both of us (her face, my stomach) while watching her pussy very closely over my face. She cleaned me up, gave a moderately OK massage. I had already been working and was tired and ended the session with hugs, mints and water. Will be certain to return.

On an unrelated note (wrong forum, I apologize) -- I crossed the median when I pulled out and noticed that the Metro Station Adult theater on the other side of the street looked busy with several cars parked out front. I had been there a few times and didn't really care for the place. Curiosity won out, I paid the fee and entered the theater..Great review about Bibi and thanks for doing it. I knew there was something special about her when I met her. Definitely looking forward seeing her.

NickBentley
06-05-24, 18:14
I'm from Indiana and thanks to the good people here I got hooked on Sun for the past month or so. With the east end bridge, I can get there in about 25-30 minutes. However, I kept hearing about Stone so decided to try it out today, wondering if nearly doubling my drive time was worth. Made a point of going mid-afternoon so it was dead.

Was it ever.

Mamasan greeted me and asked if I had been there before. I said no, but I had tried other places but had to come here as I heard it was great. I drew Jessica, a petite, tall girl with some great breasts, pouty lips (a personal turn on) and lovely smile. Shower was terrific. Normally it doesn't really get me going, more relaxes me, but this one really did. Extra special attention there with both soap and water, stroking that soap in.

The massage was the best I have had yet anywhere. She found a knot at the base of my neck and took extra care to work it out. Neck hasn't felt this good in awhile. She got on top and really put her weight in to it, and that let me feel her smooth legs.

On the flip, she asked if I wanted to and I agreed. Kissing. Breasts. 69. Then rode me wild. Even after I finished she kept going to coax all she could out of me. Even making the comment about how much she got out after. Jessica was absolutely fantastic in every way.

On my way out, I got to meet Heidi and Bibi. Bibi even massaged my shoulders as I was walking toward the door! Both were friendly and more petite than Jessica. All 3 are pretty. Going back as soon as I can because the drive was worth it.

AmpMan2023
06-05-24, 23:16
I wonder if this is the famous Bibi who used to be at Empire, then went to Stone and hasn't been around for quite a while?I miss the famous Bibi at Empire. I always had fun with her.

JackD05
06-06-24, 14:36
Came back home after being out of town for a week. I was too busy to take care of business while I was gone so I was backed up. Decided to swing by sun because of the quality of girls there.

I met a very skinny girl, about 5' 4, who introduced herself as "lucky number seven".

She was very flirty and nice. Asked if I wanted a table shower and I opted in. Once we were back in the room she asked if I wanted a massage before or after and I said after.

She started with a little tease and a lap dance. Nice man made Cs with a small but round ass. She slid down and gave me a CBJ. Afterwards was the main event in standing miss. Unfortunately she was too small for me down there and kept pushing and blocking me with her legs. However it's a common problem for me because I'm bigger than average. We swapped over to a HJ with some titfucking until I finished. Pretty good experience overall.

She left while I was cleaning up and introduced me to two other girls who worked there. One was a little taller and younger named yoyo and the other was well endowed but I didn't catch her name. Probably Sasha by her looks. Definitely going to visit her next.

Mr679
06-06-24, 17:03
Going back out of town tomorrow, so I made a quick lunch stop at Stress Away to see Kelly. Wonderful as always. As we were getting started with the flip. Another gentlemen walked in. She smiled and wanted me to suck the clit. Who am I to disappoint. Put on cover and asked her to lay on stomach as I wanted to go a little deeper this time around, knowing that a lucky gentleman was waiting. A few long and deeper strokes and I erupted. She squeezed my fellow and asked for more time during the next visit. Hopefully she will still be here when I return. As always a friend to others. I yield the rest of my time to you. Enjoy and everyone have a viagra filled weekend.

WC2000
06-07-24, 14:49
Anyone know if LiLi is still there? Been wanting to give her a try but haven't been able to get that way for a while. Thanks.

ImShane
06-07-24, 15:53
I stopped by Saturday and she was still there. Told me to ask for her next time so I'm assuming she wasn't planning on leaving this soon. She's a great time.

Anyone know if LiLi is still there? Been wanting to give her a try but haven't been able to get that way for a while. Thanks.

WC2000
06-07-24, 16:39
I stopped by Saturday and she was still there. Told me to ask for her next time so I'm assuming she wasn't planning on leaving this soon. She's a great time.Awesome. Thank you!

Two Nutts
06-09-24, 16:56
Awesome. Thank you!She will work at Eva's for rest of month, then will go to IB in July for a month.

MaxLuvin
06-09-24, 18:11
Anyone know if LiLi is still there? Been wanting to give her a try but haven't been able to get that way for a while. Thanks.Lulu and Lilly. I got Lulu and she was very accommodating but only after 6-8 minutes of negotiations and attempts to upswell everything. I gave an extra twenty more than I planned on to at least get her to agree to get naked and I told her to forget what I asked for and just give a standard ending. Then she proceeded to give me everything that I had asked for 69, BBBJ. The trouble was the negotiation phase got me out of the mood and that's not good for me with the clock ticking away my time. As I was leaving Lilly came out to meet me. Damn, she is beautiful if I go back it will be to see her not Lulu. $50 for half hour and $150 total for a tip. Too much but I only had a small window of time for fun.

Two Nutts
06-09-24, 18:39
Lulu and Lilly. I got Lulu and she was very accommodating but only after 6-8 minutes of negotiations and attempts to upswell everything. I gave an extra twenty more than I planned on to at least get her to agree to get naked and I told her to forget what I asked for and just give a standard ending. Then she proceeded to give me everything that I had asked for 69, BBBJ. The trouble was the negotiation phase got me out of the mood and that's not good for me with the clock ticking away my time. As I was leaving Lilly came out to meet me. Damn, she is beautiful if I go back it will be to see her not Lulu. $50 for half hour and $150 total for a tip. Too much but I only had a small window of time for fun.On schedule to leave in July with 3 new ones coming in from New York. They all worked together and are Helen's friends. Supposed to be knock outs. We will see.

Charge ANut2
06-09-24, 20:46
Lulu and Lilly. I got Lulu and she was very accommodating but only after 6-8 minutes of negotiations and attempts to upswell everything. I gave an extra twenty more than I planned on to at least get her to agree to get naked and I told her to forget what I asked for and just give a standard ending. Then she proceeded to give me everything that I had asked for 69, BBBJ. The trouble was the negotiation phase got me out of the mood and that's not good for me with the clock ticking away my time. As I was leaving Lilly came out to meet me. Damn, she is beautiful if I go back it will be to see her not Lulu. $50 for half hour and $150 total for a tip. Too much but I only had a small window of time for fun.Negotiate the moment they come in and get it out of the way. Eva's is a place I feel very comfortable doing that. Matter of fact I always feel comfortable doing that if I've been to any spa before. New girls come and I use the same approach. Imagine it like this. You meet a new smoking hot girl, you finally get her digits and take her out to dinner, maybe to a movie or mini golf, go out for drinks or perhaps just a walk down by the river. Or any combination of the before stated. You both have a good time. You definitely spend some cash on her. This is someone you definitely want to get on, sooner than later because she's hot af. You try to hold her hand, touch her on the hips, anything you can do to get your hands on her. Then it's getting close to the end of the night. You don't know if she's going to invite you in, ask if she can come over, or even if you're going to get a small kiss goodnight. Or maybe she's going to rub on your junk on the car ride home and blow you till you get to her house then take you upstairs and f the shit out of you. Ya don't know. But, what if at dinner she said, "I want to have a nice relaxing time tonight, then when you take me home I'm going to take really good care of you and drain those balls". How much better would that second option be? I think you know what to do.

DbUSA
06-10-24, 20:44
She will work at Eva's for rest of month, then will go to IB in July for a month.Lili told me she was going to IB on the 25th.

Lili was busy when I went last to Eva, so I met Lulu. Lili, Lulu, are they picking their names to confuse us.

Lulu has an amazing natural rack (I think it is natural). Very playful and fun. Time well spent, you won't be disappointed as long as you are not looking for FS as it is not offered at Eva or IB. There are plenty of other AMP for FS (Sun, Stone.). Lulu is way above average but it is hard to compare after meeting Lili, Lili is beautiful. Lulu left the room while I was getting dressed. Surprisingly, Lilli opened the door to tease me and ask why I didn't see her instead LOL I would have done a 2nd session with her if I had brought enough $ with me. I guess I have been too many times to see her because she remembered me. I wish she was a permanent girl and I hope she will come back.

I feel that Eva / IB is bringing amazing talents which are worth seeing if you are not looking for FS. Quality is raising around the Ville!

Stay safe.

DBUSA.

Nocturne
06-10-24, 23:16
Lulu and Lilly. I got Lulu and she was very accommodating but only after 6-8 minutes of negotiations and attempts to upswell everything. I gave an extra twenty more than I planned on to at least get her to agree to get naked and I told her to forget what I asked for and just give a standard ending. Then she proceeded to give me everything that I had asked for 69, BBBJ. The trouble was the negotiation phase got me out of the mood and that's not good for me with the clock ticking away my time. As I was leaving Lilly came out to meet me. Damn, she is beautiful if I go back it will be to see her not Lulu. $50 for half hour and $150 total for a tip. Too much but I only had a small window of time for fun.Yeah, I ran into the same thing last year. Was in the mood for a non-FS AMP visit at Eva's. The girl was attractive but she demanded way TOO much for simply getting naked for a HE. I massively-stupidly agreed. Never going back. What a disappointment - - in me and the establishment.

WC2000
06-11-24, 13:25
Stopped in to see LiLi based on the positive reviews. Tiny girl with a nice thin body. I think she has some very small implants which is a bit of a bummer for me since I love all natural even if they are tiny.

Took direction well despite very little english. Worth a stop if you're not looking for FS.

Mr679
06-11-24, 22:55
Going back out of town tomorrow, so I made a quick lunch stop at Stress Away to see Kelly. Wonderful as always. As we were getting started with the flip. Another gentlemen walked in. She smiled and wanted me to suck the clit. Who am I to disappoint. Put on cover and asked her to lay on stomach as I wanted to go a little deeper this time around, knowing that a lucky gentleman was waiting. A few long and deeper strokes and I erupted. She squeezed my fellow and asked for more time during the next visit. Hopefully she will still be here when I return. As always a friend to others. I yield the rest of my time to you. Enjoy and everyone have a viagra filled weekend.Coming back to Louisville tomorrow. Reached out to see if Kelly was still there. Great news. She also informed me that another young lady had arrived and asked if I wanted to see her. Her name is Suzi. Looking forward to see the new talent.

Two Nutts
06-12-24, 09:33
Yeah, I ran into the same thing last year. Was in the mood for a non-FS AMP visit at Eva's. The girl was attractive but she demanded way TOO much for simply getting naked for a HE. I massively-stupidly agreed. Never going back. What a disappointment - - in me and the establishment.Shit I guarantee that girls history, there was one that fit that profile and she didn't last long. There's great talent there now, and Helen at IB is a must see.

WhiteOak7777
06-12-24, 12:23
My first visit ever to an AMP was last Sunday. I went to Stone. I saw Jessica and loved it. I had no idea what to expect but I know what I'm doing next time!

I have a wide variety of taste in women. I love huge boobs and I love tiny spinners. Any guidance that you all can give me as far as the best places to find those two types of girls, would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Low Key Tex
06-12-24, 18:06
Went to Royal sauna spa on popular level rd this past weekend. I saw Jenny. She was bubbly and fun. Likes to laugh a lot and just a super nice lady. Good looking in my opinion. Great massage and left very happy. Non FS but that's ok because I'm not looking for that anyways. I'll go back for sure on my way back thru the ville.I'd also appreciate any recommendations for other places that give great massages and standard finish for hopefully reasonable tips. Thanks.

Mr679
06-12-24, 19:49
Coming back to Louisville tomorrow. Reached out to see if Kelly was still there. Great news. She also informed me that another young lady had arrived and asked if I wanted to see her. Her name is Suzi. Looking forward to see the new talent.Like I promised. I visited Stressed and Kelly opened the door. She smiled and said that she had a customer and if I wanted to see Suzi. Sure, I like to TOFT. As I undressed Suzi walked in wearing a pink dress and escorted me to the shower. She has that long Korean face and tight body with natural B-Cs. Spoke very good English and can hold a nice conversation. She reminds me of Kelly with the shower technique (lots of soap). She actually gave a nice massage. I'm kind of stiff in the shoulders and back so, she dug deep (with permission).

Covered BJ, no deep throat but great suction. Started with Mish, I thought she was going to do the leg trick to prevent deep penetration, but she surprised me and really open up to take it all. She said she likes it deep but not too fast and hard. Flip to doggie and I think this woman had practiced yoga. Nice finish and back to the shower. I needed it because this was a pleasurable workout.

GoodOne6969
06-12-24, 20:21
Stopped by yesterday and wanted to try the new girl Nana, a pretty, friendly, younger girl, I'd say about 28. She was a lot of fun starting with a thorough, unrushed shower. Went back to the room and she gave me a very good, 20 minutes plus, medium pressure massage, just the way I specified, and with lotion, elbows and a hot towel. Afterwards we decided on a donation and she went to work on me. Great CBJ, DATY, CFS in multiple positions, and I could tell she was loving it as much as me. A great 20 - 30 minutes of hot fun. In the end she cleaned me up, I got dressed and was out the door with my bottle of water in about 60 minutes. We used the entire time, no rushing or hurrying anything. A great time, I would repeat and definitely recommend her. Be patient with her English. She really tries, but is learning. I just pointed to the areas needing her attention and she took good care of it every time; balls and all. I asked about Pink and mama told me she's on vacation for a few weeks. But I'll say the new management is really stepping up their game and making this place a competitor and a really good option for monger fun. I met another little hottie named Lulu on the way out, and she's next on my list. Stay safe mongers.

EasyRiderr
06-13-24, 10:48
I'd also appreciate any recommendations for other places that give great massages and standard finish for hopefully reasonable tips. Thanks.One of the best options for Massage + Standard. Ask for Yuki.

WhiteOak7777
06-13-24, 17:55
Any opinion's on the best spot between Stone, Sun and Eva?

Thanks,

WhiteOak7777
06-13-24, 18:00
Came back home after being out of town for a week. I was too busy to take care of business while I was gone so I was backed up. Decided to swing by sun because of the quality of girls there.

I met a very skinny girl, about 5' 4, who introduced herself as "lucky number seven".

She was very flirty and nice. Asked if I wanted a table shower and I opted in. Once we were back in the room she asked if I wanted a massage before or after and I said after.

She started with a little tease and a lap dance. Nice man made Cs with a small but round ass. She slid down and gave me a CBJ. Afterwards was the main event in standing miss. Unfortunately she was too small for me down there and kept pushing and blocking me with her legs. However it's a common problem for me because I'm bigger than average. We swapped over to a HJ with some titfucking until I finished. Pretty good experience overall..Do they allow CIM or COF finish there?

AmpMan2023
06-13-24, 18:03
Any opinion's on the best spot between Stone, Sun and Eva?

Thanks,Sun and Stone offer FS and Eva doesn't. Guess depends on what you're looking for and how far you want to drive.

Rub1221
06-13-24, 18:38
I know what I am looking for isn't a conventional thing. Just wondering what spa would be the best place to get a foot release? I am not looking for anything more than just that.

Bougar1
06-13-24, 20:16
I know what I am looking for isn't a conventional thing. Just wondering what spa would be the best place to get a foot release? I am not looking for anything more than just that.Try Royal Sauna, they use to specialize in foot fetish.

C6DM2
06-13-24, 21:35
Do they allow CIM or COF finish there?I seriously doubt it. I have been in this hobby for over 30 years and not once have a seen any AMP offer either of those options. I have been to countless AMP in Kentucky, Tennessee and Indiana. None would even consider it. Now I am sure there is a rare gem out there somewhere, but the odds of getting that is slim to none at an AMP.

GoodOne6969
06-13-24, 22:59
I know what I am looking for isn't a conventional thing. Just wondering what spa would be the best place to get a foot release? I am not looking for anything more than just that.This place has been there for years and has aways been a foot massage business. I believe they do full body massage, but foot massage is a specialty. It's located off Shelbyville Rd on Tin Pin Lane, behind Texas Roadhouse. I've never been there, so I can't vouch for their service and I've never seen a review. But, my gut says they do feet good.

Two Nutts
06-14-24, 09:41
I seriously doubt it. I have been in this hobby for over 30 years and not once have a seen any AMP offer either of those options. I have been to countless AMP in Kentucky, Tennessee and Indiana. None would even consider it. Now I am sure there is a rare gem out there somewhere, but the odds of getting that is slim to none at an AMP.30 years and never had BBBJCIM at a AMP? I get that damn near everywhere in most all states (except Tennessee) Missouri, Illinois, indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Florida, Georgia, Las Vegas, . I prefer not putting a bullseye on them here. Buts it's never been a problem at a AMP. Never tried a legit foot place though. There's quit a few locally that will do it.

Blah0621
06-14-24, 09:47
I seriously doubt it. I have been in this hobby for over 30 years and not once have a seen any AMP offer either of those options. I have been to countless AMP in Kentucky, Tennessee and Indiana. None would even consider it. Now I am sure there is a rare gem out there somewhere, but the odds of getting that is slim to none at an AMP.I flew in through Indy back in March and went to mountain air due to the proximity. I had seen a good review of a therapist and opted for her but didn't click with her so opted for a CBJ. It wasn't doing it for me and she asked if she could finish me by hand. I countered with face and she said the magic words, "how much?" I offered 20 and she shook her head so I said 40 and she agreed. I got up and she got down on her knees. I pulled off the cover and she opened her mouth while holding her hands on the sides of her face like the lizard that attacked Nedry in Jurassic Park. Still got done on her blouse! 40 for the hh and $40 for her.

AmpMan2023
06-14-24, 11:42
Went to Stone late last night. Met Heidi at the door. She took me to room and then showered me real well. She seemed to like soaping up jr. She's short cute and was very friendly. She put me in spa room, then came and got me. She put hot towels on me and started the massage. Shortly after Yoyo, the main attraction came in and took over massage. Korean lady probably 5'6" C cups naturals. Pretty and speaks English pretty good. She did a decent massage. After about 20 minutes, she said are you ready for everything?

She went out and came back and stripped down. She did a lot of body to body and tongued everything below front and back. Rim job was great and BBJ was great too. After a while I had to return the favor. Spent some time daty. Finally switched to mish and then doggie. She said she likes doggie most. Finished there. Definitely a worthwhile trip. She said she'll be there a month.

On the way out met Bibi, small spinner type. Cute and friendly. Earlier Heidi told me a "model type" was coming there tomorrow. Didn't catch her name.

Saw Mamasan on the way out. Hugged and kissed her on the head. She liked that. Always a nice place and good time.

GoodOne6969
06-14-24, 13:25
I also saw Yoyo yesterday in the evening, and the first thing I'll say is my experience was literally 100% the same as AmpMan, except Yoyo did the shower and massage, both of which where really good and the other details are virtually the exact same as AmpMan, physical description and all. After the massage she took control kissing and licking her way down my back to the brown star, pulled junior under licking and sucking. Flipped me over legs up for some more, then to a BBBJ that transitioned to a CBJ. Plenty of attention to the boys throughout the entire BJ. DATY and DATO for 25 or so minutes, and she loved it. Wet, wet, wet and delicious. Finally pulled up to standing mish and finished in doggy after about 10 minutes. She provides those specialty monger service's that we all love, at least I do, and I'll definitely repeat. Still a great lineup with Bibi, Heidi and now Yoyo.

JDizzleSizzle
06-14-24, 15:57
I seriously doubt it. I have been in this hobby for over 30 years and not once have a seen any AMP offer either of those options. I have been to countless AMP in Kentucky, Tennessee and Indiana. None would even consider it. Now I am sure there is a rare gem out there somewhere, but the odds of getting that is slim to none at an AMP.You need to take a trip to Orlando. Just go read their forum for that matter. BBBJCIM is offered every time. I had one experience where I was on my back and exploded in the girls mouth and she immediately threw on condom on me and rode with till I came again all while moaning and gargling my load. The AMP scene there is intense.

LurkinGround
06-14-24, 16:42
I seriously doubt it. I have been in this hobby for over 30 years and not once have a seen any AMP offer either of those options. I have been to countless AMP in Kentucky, Tennessee and Indiana. None would even consider it. Now I am sure there is a rare gem out there somewhere, but the odds of getting that is slim to none at an AMP.I have also been in the hobby over 30 years and can assure you, CIM is available. Its not the standard unfortunately but I have had it in several states over the years. KY, NV and just last Saturday, OH, my hometown of Cincinnati. .

C6DM2
06-14-24, 16:44
Very serious. Never one time at an AMP. I have been to dozens of these places, and to be honest I rarely see reviews on here for anyone getting BBBJCIM at an Asian place around here. Mostly all covered, or they want to place saran wrap on it. The only place I have had luck getting that is with escorts or body rub places in Nashville run by all American staff.

I am not sure what you mean by.

Never tried a legit foot place thoughFoot place? If you are referring to a legit massage place, I have never heard of getting any extras there. I posted in here once asking if anyone else knew of a legit place that provided a standard HE but no on ever replied, so I assumed there is no hope of that.

30 years and never had BBBJCIM at a AMP? I get that damn near everywhere in most all states (except Tennessee) Missouri, Illinois, indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Florida, Georgia, Las Vegas, . I prefer not putting a bullseye on them here. Buts it's never been a problem at a AMP. Never tried a legit foot place though. There's quit a few locally that will do it.

C6DM2
06-14-24, 16:47
Like I said, I am sure there are a few gems out there, but I have never been lucky enough to find one at an AMP. They all seem to have the same broken English, and have all said "No" to those requests. I used to love going to the AMP but since seeing CeCe, I just go there now. No extras above the standard HJ but that is okay with me. I really like seeing her.

I have also been in the hobby over 30 years and can assure you, CIM is available. Its not the standard unfortunately but I have had it in several states over the years. KY, NV and just last Saturday, OH, my hometown of Cincinnati. .

FootLover080
06-14-24, 16:54
I know what I am looking for isn't a conventional thing. Just wondering what spa would be the best place to get a foot release? I am not looking for anything more than just that.Someone told me before that Jenna at Empire gave them one. Not sure if she's still there or not, but.

Always worth a shot to see. Let me know how you make out because as my name implies, definitely in the market for one.

GrittyB
06-14-24, 18:10
You need to take a trip to Orlando. Just go read their forum for that matter. BBBJCIM is offered every time. I had one experience where I was on my back and explo
ded in the girls mouth and she immediately threw on condom on me and rode with till I came again all while moaning and gargling my load. The AMP scene there is intense.Milk Massage, perhaps?

GoodOne6969
06-14-24, 21:31
I know what I am looking for isn't a conventional thing. Just wondering what spa would be the best place to get a foot release? I am not looking for anything more than just that.Sorry. I misread your message. I doubt that you'd get foot release at the place I suggested. Good luck in your search.

Low Key Tex
06-14-24, 21:53
One of the best options for Massage + Standard. Ask for Yuki.Thanks for the info. I'm intrigued as xin spa looks like a legit massage place from their google reviews. How much should I be prepared to tip yuki?

JohnSmith996
06-15-24, 00:28
Milk Massage, perhaps?I thought MM got closed down? But tbf it's been a while since I was there.

Hentai19
06-15-24, 09:03
Milk Massage, perhaps?I believe Milk Massage was shut down. Check the Orlando board.

Regards,

H19.

Aruba1234
06-15-24, 13:20
Seen a nuru massage ad from k and she works at mirage beauty salon.

Is that a legit place?

Thanks.

Aruba.

JDizzleSizzle
06-15-24, 15:14
I thought MM got closed down? But tbf it's been a while since I was there.Milk got shutdown, but even more have popped up since then. I went to Gardenia twice in November and it was the same service. One girl I was with looked exactly like the tiktok girl OnlyAngel.

JDizzleSizzle
06-15-24, 15:19

Is that a legit place?

Thanks.

Aruba.I've never been there, but I saw this stunning spinner at a bus stop near there a year or so ago. I nearly wrecked to pull over and offer her a ride. She tells me she works at that salon and she does nuru. So obviously I jumped on that hint and 30 minutes later I'm plowing her at Red Roof Inn. I'm pretty sure there's action to be had there.

WhiteOak7777
06-15-24, 15:33
Any info on which spots have a cute spinner? Or a couple cute spinners?

Thanks!

UfoKentucky
06-15-24, 17:15
Seen a nuru massage ad from k and she works at mirage beauty salon.What is "k"?

GoodOne6969
06-15-24, 17:35
Just a heads up. Called to check the current lineup and mama told me Emma is back! She was here a few months ago. HAF Korean / Filipina mix; loves having that kitty eaten. Check this forum for reviews about her. I'll visit asap and highly recommend. Sweet Jenny is also there. Two great choices.

RayMeadows
06-16-24, 09:35
Gents had got to see BB or Bibi on Saturday she is a Petite woman with nice b cups and a slim ass. Overall pretty attractive the experience was okay nothing special I think she was just not into it very mechanical. Everything was rushed even the shower, I should have went to Sun oh well. Not don't get me wrong she is a decent provider but I think she was just having an off day. Place was empty when I arrived and empty when I left didn't get to meet any of the other ladies on the way out.

GoodOne6969
06-16-24, 14:34
Any info on which spots have a cute spinner? Or a couple cute spinners?

Thanks!I met Kay, but wasn't with her. She's a cute little thing, I'd say five-one or two. Really nice booty and probably C cups. She looks like a cute little China doll. Maybe give her a try. Jenny at Empire, really cute, probably five-two or three, C cups and BiBi at stone. She's normally much better than her latest review. Also, there's a petite, young, spinner sized Chinese girl at Spa on Dixie, named Lulu. Met her, but haven't tired her. These are the gals I've been with or met in Louisville that I would call spinners. Good luck.

MarkAmp
06-16-24, 14:48
Anybody try the new place on Baxter?

Derby Rider
06-16-24, 14:57

Is that a legit place?

Thanks.

Aruba.I went there many years ago for a regular massage. I did get a HJ, but the thing is it's a black women's beauty salon. So when I walk through the place with the girl to go to he back massage room, I'm walking past about 8 black women getting their hair did. Pretty awkward.

Derby Rider
06-16-24, 15:00
I noticed it opened up a few months ago. Now I see they but up a privacy fence to sort of hide the parking lot. Makes me think it might be worth a visit. I don't recall any reports on it and the name is too short for a search. Anyone have info? Thanks!

NotYourAverage
06-16-24, 18:33
Do they allow CIM or COF finish there?

I seriously doubt it. I have been in this hobby for over 30 years and not once have a seen any AMP offer either of those options. I have been to countless AMP in Kentucky, Tennessee and Indiana. None would even consider it. Now I am sure there is a rare gem out there somewhere, but the odds of getting that is slim to none at an AMP.Sakura Foot Spa on Colerain Avenue in Cincinnati will accommodate this request. You can read reviews on the Cincy board. Mimi is a favorite there, and there is currently a decent lineup. If you travel to this area I would recommend a visit.

Good luck and stay safe!

MaxLuvin
06-16-24, 21:47
He certainly had the most unbelievably beautiful gals working for him. I tried to see them all but I couldn't keep up. I think I went to all his places except My 1501. The news reports of the raid showing the lovely gals that were charged got me into the Body Rub jounts. Before seeing the excellent staff he had I had been seeing escorts and I spent a lot of time at Bare Necessities / Bottoms Up. In fact the raid was what led me to this site. I Googled "My 1501" and USASexguide showed up. The loss of Backpage was terrible but the loss of USASG would be a total devastation.

The Asian places are okay sometimes but sometimes they are a miss. The language thing is the worst part. With the local girls I had some great conversations and developed a rapport with several and great friends with a few. It was always a feeling of great accomplishment when I was able to persuade a strictly "handjob only" gal into a BBBJ or intercourse.

No matter the race, creed, or color I want them to speak English and I don't want to fear that they are trapped but sex workers of their own free will.

The Fonz
06-16-24, 23:47
Stopped by IB. Saw a new girl named Sienna. Great massage with an outstanding finish.

LuvTheTouch
06-17-24, 03:20
Thank you, MaxLuvin, for stating so well about the good ole days and times. I miss those days, too. And, yes, this chat and the many intelligent and well-meaning contributors are invaluable. Thank you The best to all!

He certainly had the most unbelievably beautiful gals working for him. I tried to see them all but I couldn't keep up. I think I went to all his places except My 1501. The news reports of the raid showing the lovely gals that were charged got me into the Body Rub jounts. Before seeing the excellent staff he had I had been seeing escorts and I spent a lot of time at Bare Necessities / Bottoms Up. In fact the raid was what led me to this site. I Googled "My 1501" and USASexguide showed up. The loss of Backpage was terrible but the loss of USASG would be a total devastation.

The Asian places are okay sometimes but sometimes they are a miss. The language thing is the worst part. With the local girls I had some great conversations and developed a rapport with several and great friends with a few. It was always a feeling of great accomplishment when I was able to persuade a strictly "handjob only" gal into a BBBJ or intercourse.

No matter the race, creed, or color I want them to speak English and I don't want to fear that they are trapped but sex workers of their own free will.

AmpMan2023
06-17-24, 07:24
I noticed it opened up a few months ago. Now I see they but up a privacy fence to sort of hide the parking lot. Makes me think it might be worth a visit. I don't recall any reports on it and the name is too short for a search. Anyone have info? Thanks!I've been there twice before the fence. Decent massage, standard finish. If you ask for a shower, you'll go into a very shabby looking shower all by yourself. LOL! It's not an AMP type shower.

Maybe things have changed, but I doubt it. I put the first review up on Rubmaps.com but since my time has ran out and I don't have bitcoin, I can't read recent reviews. Good luck.

Blah0621
06-17-24, 09:09
Like I said, I am sure there are a few gems out there, but I have never been lucky enough to find one at an AMP. They all seem to have the same broken English, and have all said "No" to those requests. I used to love going to the AMP but since seeing CeCe, I just go there now. No extras above the standard HJ but that is okay with me. I really like seeing her.When I first replied to your post, I thought you meant CIM as in money shot aiming for an open mouth and not BBBJCIM. Now that I see your reply and what you mean, I can refer you to Bobo at Lesley's Spa in Indy. She is actually not bad looking and hates CBJ, she is a true nympho and will even go BBFS if you so please. The girls at Eye-a-mia on Madison in Indy also default to BBBJ and you have to ask for CBJ to get it. Louisville has some beauties but apparently Indy has several BBBJ beauties. They make up the lack of looks with services, I've been able to visit the Greek islands there although that is rare and was over a year ago.

If you're willing to do the drive, there are a few that are a guarantee to gives BBBJCIM and knock off your bucket list.

BigPhish2
06-17-24, 11:02
I've been there twice before the fence. Decent massage, standard finish. If you ask for a shower, you'll go into a very shabby looking shower all by yourself. LOL! It's not an AMP type shower.

Maybe things have changed, but I doubt it. I put the first review up on Rubmaps.com but since my time has ran out and I don't have bitcoin, I can't read recent reviews. Good luck.Could you comment on age / looks of the masseuses here? Thanks.

AmpMan2023
06-17-24, 11:43
Could you comment on age / looks of the masseuses here? Thanks.There was two ladies. One younger and one older. Younger one may have been 30's and older may have been 40's. Kind of awkward experience. Girl doing massage was not playful and didn't really hint to anything else being available. She gave a decent massage and HE was fine. Nothing too memorable.

Noobie92
06-17-24, 14:06
Hey, first time Louisville visitor. Indianapolis veteran and have traveled all over the US hobbying. Seems like Louisville has top talent. I'm really looking for a natural body, no baby damage, cute girl next door type. Young, between 20-35.

Is stone only Korean? Or also Chinese? Are the Eva's girls cute and young or just playful and talented? Advice on King or Royal? Or should I just go straight to the K-org (never done that)? Just tell me what you think is my best pick if I could only go to one or two (here for one or two nights, Eva's sounds like the most fun to me because I usually pass on CFS and go for long teasing HJs and BJs). WWYD Louisville?

IndyLifer
06-17-24, 15:14
After reading one of the first reports, had to take a swing. Can confirm pretty much all that was previously reported.

Not the cutest girl, but not bad at all. Fairly tall. I can't help but think she might be in her 40's with some fake teeth / dentures of some kind. She really strayed away from any sort of kissing or open mouth during the fun. I have no true evidence for this, just a hunch.

She makes up for the very little lack of looks with performance. Quite sensual touch, reminds you of how good a massage can be after getting used to subpar work.

She definitely gets into the fun part of the massage, which was my favorite. She definitely seems to enjoy using that mouth of hers. Always love to have plenty of work done before being asked to flip, personally. Rimming was to be had pre and post flip, and the boys got plenty of love and attnetion on both sides too. Ended with a couple of the normal positions and ended with a HJ by no fault of her own. Quite a fun time to be had.

Charge ANut2
06-17-24, 17:45
Hey, first time Louisville visitor. Indianapolis veteran and have traveled all over the US hobbying. Seems like Louisville has top talent. I'm really looking for a natural body, no baby damage, cute girl next door type. Young, between 20-35.My previous post #15567, I'm just like you and Lilly is a perfect fit. Lately I've opted for 2 pops. First a really good HJ (I sometimes have to slow her down) so she sees my cum shot, and second after the massage with a BBBJCIM. Her mouth is always wet and feels so good. I've been very happy with her. They have a standup shower if needed. Down the street in New Albany they have Island Breeze and Helen is very skilled also.

Two Nutts
06-17-24, 23:10
My previous post #15567, I'm just like you and Lilly is a perfect fit. Lately I've opted for 2 pops. First a really good HJ (I sometimes have to slow her down) so she sees my cum shot, and second after the massage with a BBBJCIM. Her mouth is always wet and feels so good. I've been very happy with her. They have a standup shower if needed. Down the street in New Albany they have Island Breeze and Helen is very skilled also.Couldn't have said it better.

AmpMan2023
06-17-24, 23:26
My previous post #15567, I'm just like you and Lilly is a perfect fit. Lately I've opted for 2 pops. First a really good HJ (I sometimes have to slow her down) so she sees my cum shot, and second after the massage with a BBBJCIM. Her mouth is always wet and feels so good. I've been very happy with her. They have a standup shower if needed. Down the street in New Albany they have Island Breeze and Helen is very skilled also.How much for the two shots and massage?

LittleDickMan87
06-18-24, 06:59
Went in early the other morning before 10 a and saw who I think everyone is calling Lulu. Not bet best looking but not the worst. She couldn't hardly understand me and just smiled. I said I wanted to see her first and then Lilly. So she go gets Lilly, who was getting ready in the bathroom. So Lilly comes out. Wow. She's very pretty. Like marrying her so she can become a US Citizen pretty. Nice slim, trim body. Not big tits, but nice. Pretty face, Nice hair. The whole package. She likes to fool around and she used a small device. Don't think it was a phone. To translate. I told her I wanted to give her orgasms, make her wet and have a good time to start the day. She laughed and left the room and then came back in and stripped and got up on me to give me a surprisingly good BJ and I was eating her meaty pussy. She was wet already and gushed and shook and ground that pussy on my face as I held her ass and hips. I flipped her over so I could have more control and really wanted to fuck her but she shook her head no. Shame. I tried to hold out as long as I could but she was licking my balls, sucking them and licking up and down the shaft and stroking me with her hand and just let go and she milked quite a bit out of me. She looked at me and said, good.

Afterwards she gave me a little massage and we talked and laid together. , she was rubbing up and down my leg and I was starting to get hard again and she moved here fingers together in the universal symbol for more money. I smiled and said no.

She told me she would be there until the 25th and on the translate said to come see her at IB. I got a call on my watch and dismissed it but had to go and take it so I didn't get to see Lulu. Another time.

I wanted to go check out the new K-Girl before she left but didn't have time to make the trip all the way out there. This scratched the itch for now.

AmpMan2023
06-18-24, 11:58
Went in early the other morning before 10 a and saw who I think everyone is calling Lulu. Not bet best looking but not the worst. She couldn't hardly understand me and just smiled. I said I wanted to see her first and then Lilly. So she go gets Lilly, who was getting ready in the bathroom. So Lilly comes out. Wow. She's very pretty. Like marrying her so she can become a US Citizen pretty. Nice slim, trim body. Not big tits, but nice. Pretty face, Nice hair. The whole package. She likes to fool around and she used a small device. Don't think it was a phone. To translate. I told her I wanted to give her orgasms, make her wet and have a good time to start the day. She laughed and left the room and then came back in and stripped and got up on me to give me a surprisingly good BJ and I was eating her meaty pussy. She was wet already and gushed and shook and ground that pussy on my face as I held her ass and hips. I flipped her over so I could have more control and really wanted to fuck her but she shook her head no. Shame. I tried to hold out as long as I could but she was licking my balls, sucking them and licking up and down the shaft and stroking me with her hand and just let go and she milked quite a bit out of me. She looked at me and said, good.

Afterwards she gave me a little massage and we talked and laid together. , she was rubbing up and down my leg and I was starting to get hard again and she moved here fingers together in the universal symbol for more money. I smiled and said no.

She told me she would be there until the 25th and on the translate said to come see her at IB. I got a call on my watch and dismissed it but had to go and take it so I didn't get to see Lulu. Another time.

I wanted to go check out the new K-Girl before she left but didn't have time to make the trip all the way out there. This scratched the itch for now.Message sent to you.

AmpMan2023
06-18-24, 13:41
Kind of curious if anybody has been to either place recently. There's been some past reviews on both, but nothing recent. Curious at what's available at either. I haven't ever been to Unique So In Spa but went to DJ massage shortly after they opened and it was a bust. Wasn't even offered a HE. Didn't know if things have changed. You can send me a PM if you don't want it advertised. I understand.

Not all those places like being reviewed on here.

Kyman
06-18-24, 15:04
Eva's must have really upped the menu. When it first opened I tried it out twice. Only thing offered was HJ, or Saran Wrap BJ. Also they didn't want to remove any of their clothes.

Noobie92
06-18-24, 17:30
I'll be damned, it was worth it. Lilly took great care of me. Very cute and sweet girl definitely about her money though. Her breasts were small but ample and could have been fake but I am not sure, they felt awesome still.

6 for the hour and I gave her 1. 2 for the deed and told her I could give her more cash if we went two rounds. She said pay more and I can have a good time or for the 1.2 it'd just be a normal BBBJ but she wouldn't go out of her way to make it last a long time or make it fun. All of this was said through a translator.

Well, it definitely was one of the wettest and softest feeling BJs I ever had. She kissed my body a lot too and even threw in a PM. At the end she massaged my head and let me relax for the full hour. All in all a pretty playful attitude but definitely pricey. She knows she's famous for the delicious BJs. I asked her what she's known for and she stuck out her tongue and laughed.

Hot little body and a certified good time.

By the way she told me the new Island Breeze in New Albany is the same ownership. She said it's a more beautiful shop and she wants to work there. She said she will be switching in 1 months from now. This also makes sense why I've seen reports for Helen at both. Offered me her phone number but I declined.

Might have to come back to Louisville more often. Still curious about Stone, Sun, and Island Breeze.

Noobie92
06-18-24, 18:36
Okay, I couldn't help myself and I hit up island breeze right after Eva's and before making my way back home. It is not prettier inside than Eva's LOL, it's a normal strip mall and not nearly as nice in my opinion. I like the quaint feel of the house at Eva's.

Helen was on duty, I called ahead. She's much older than Lily, or at least her age is showing more. To be honest I asked myself what was I even doing here she wasn't that pretty. Big titties and small frame. Naturally kinda droopy but not bad for some bigg'ns. I'd heard she was a squirter so I cut to the chase with a translator when I arrived, paid the half hour. 5, handed her 1. 4, and told her I heard she has a secret talent of the wet variety with a squirting emoji.

She undressed, massaged me a tiny bit and reached for my hand to start playing with her. Gentlemen, I hope you like escargot because the only point of reference I have is that this thing was big, wet, and slimier than a banana slug. Like when you say someone's got a fat pussy this is what you're talking about about.

I told her to squat over me and she directed me on how to touch and eventually she exploded all over my chest. Then she slowed down, started back up, and did it again! I finished at the same time.

While being squirted on is hot, I felt kinda dirty and gross doing it in this way and thank god there was a table shower because the shame that rushed in after I blew my load was ready to come clean.

By the way I think I forgot in my last report to include that my total tip was 1. 8 and was totally worth it even without any FS. In this current report: I wouldn't pay 1. 4 to get pissed on in a dirty-ish strip mall again but it is what it is and it still got me off.

I don't have any more time left here in Louisville and I regret not hitting Sun or Stone. Can anyone tell me if those chicks are really worth it? Is it like super hot k girls and matching the pics from the ads? Or is it like kinda washed up k girls? Slightly better than AMPs? Like are they actually young and hot? Or they're hobby young and hot? DMs, Public Posts, and even pictures you may have taken / received would be highly welcomed!

I'll be back! Signing off for now.

Two Nutts
06-18-24, 20:07
Okay, I couldn't help myself and I hit up island breeze right after Eva's and before making my way back home. It is not prettier inside than Eva's LOL, it's a normal strip mall and not nearly as nice in my opinion. I like the quaint feel of the house at Eva's.

Helen was on duty, I called ahead. She's much older than Lily, or at least her age is showing more. To be honest I asked myself what was I even doing here she wasn't that pretty. Big titties and small frame. Naturally kinda droopy but not bad for some bigg'ns. I'd heard she was a squirter so I cut to the chase with a translator when I arrived, paid the half hour. 5, handed her 1. 4, and told her I heard she has a secret talent of the wet variety with a squirting emoji.

She undressed, massaged me a tiny bit and reached for my hand to start playing with her. Gentlemen, I hope you like escargot because the only point of reference I have is that this thing was big, wet, and slimier than a banana slug. Like when you say someone's got a fat pussy this is what you're talking about about.

I told her to squat over me and she directed me on how to touch and eventually she exploded all over my chest. Then she slowed down, started back up, and did it again! I finished at the same time.

While being squirted on is hot, I felt kinda dirty and gross doing it in this way and thank god there was a table shower because the shame that rushed in after I blew my load was ready to come clean.

By the way I think I forgot in my last report to include that my total tip was 1. 8 and was totally worth it even without any FS. In this current report: I wouldn't pay 1. 4 to get pissed on in a dirty-ish strip mall again but it is what it is and it still got me off.

I don't have any more time left here in Louisville and I regret not hitting Sun or Stone. Can anyone tell me if those chicks are really worth it? Is it like super hot k girls and matching the pics from the ads? Or is it like kinda washed up k girls? Slightly better than AMPs? Like are they actually young and hot? Or they're hobby young and hot? DMs, Public Posts, and even pictures you may have taken / received would be highly welcomed!

I'll be back! Signing off for now.But as far as you opinion of IB is, I personally think you are way off. From the first word to the last. Maybe your just to picky for this place. You probably need to take your dollar's across the river.

WalterTomFrank
06-19-24, 14:42
This is my first post in a while as I haven't had time to really get out. Recently, I had some free time and happened to be in Bardstown Road area. I decided to stop by Massage 4 You. This particular encounter I'm writing about is my second visit to the parlor. When I walk in, I'm greeted by a very pretty younger girl, probably mid 20's. It's honestly the most attractive, girl next door type I've seen at an AMP. I was not expecting her to do the massage as the other women there were older and my first encounter was with an older woman (who was also there on this day too). She comes in, does the massage, very rough at first but gets softer as it goes. Towards the end, she says something I didn't understand and I thought she said time was up but then brings in these hot stones a couple minutes later and it is the first AMP I've been to where they used them. They were pretty good. After that, she tells me the massage is over and I asked her about the flip and she said no. She then points to the change sitting in the chair and mentions a tip LOL. So after she leaves, the mamasan walks in, the one I originally saw the first time I ever went, and she asks how the massage was. I told her it was alright and that she didn't offer the flip. Mamasan said it's because she's new and the next time I come back, to see the mamasan as she offers it.

All in all, I wasted $50 and did not leave a tip. Do not recommend.

TehHobbiest
06-19-24, 21:13
Rolled into Sun today and drew Kay. Can't be 5' tall. Perfect curves. B-C cups. Cute Korean with my favorite spinner build.

She had me squeaky clean after the shower. Probably best massage I've had at Sun. Worked out all my back knots. Really attentive to my calves which are usually skipped.

Flip and good teabag followed by CBJ and multiple positions.

New lineup came in the room to say hi while she cleaned me up. Latest round of girls are quite attractive. Will be visiting again soon.

JimBraddock
06-19-24, 21:55
Alright, I give up. I've scoured Craigslist, EB, and every other site I know about but cannot find the ad mentioned before. Where does mirage advertise? I'm looking to head there Friday, but I'd like to check their ad first if at all possible. Thanks in advance.

MaxLuvin
06-19-24, 23:28
Island Breeze has stepped up it's game in the last month or so. Helen is awesome. She is fun attractive and has some very nice tits. She is very skilled in what you need. Yesterday I visited again and saw the new girl Sia (see ah) who knows what spelling. Her second day in town and is a rookie. However she blew my socks off. She gave a pretty good massage during my hour and it ended very very nicely. No rush in anything she did to me. Slow and steady won the race. If you have extra money for a tip you will have a great time.

AmpMan2023
06-20-24, 06:17
Alright, I give up. I've scoured Craigslist, EB, and every other site I know about but cannot find the ad mentioned before. Where does mirage advertise? I'm looking to head there Friday, but I'd like to check their ad first if at all possible. Thanks in advance.I searched this forum and there was some posts from back in 2014. I'm going to say that Mirage doesn't exist anymore.

AgainLLook
06-20-24, 07:31
Google mirage salon 6708 shepherdsville road. Think this might be one.

I searched this forum and there was some posts from back in 2014. I'm going to say that Mirage doesn't exist anymore..

JimBraddock
06-20-24, 11:10
Yah, I fouND the location, but someone mentioned an ad by "k" who was offering nursing there. That's the ad I'm looking for.

Google mirage salon 6708 shepherdsville road. Think this might be one.

LonggMan
06-20-24, 12:31
Yah, I fouND the location, but someone mentioned an ad by "k" who was offering nursing there. That's the ad I'm looking for.Since the link hadn't been posted and the poster hasn't offered any more info. I'm calling BS on the issue!

Gman.

SwitchMonger77
06-20-24, 12:49
With there being exactly 0 zero options for anything decent in Nashville, I've taken to driving to L'ville to maintain my sanity. So far I've sampled Stone, Empire and Stress Away, but most of what's already been said about Stone and Empire was similar to my experiences there. Stress Away started out as an identical dream. Playful flirty banter from Su during the ts. The other provider there, Kelly, was also very flirty. They have a glass door on the sauna, and Kelly walked by and saw me, made the motion to lift my towel up. So I did, started swinging my dick around, Su joins and now I'm in the sauna putting on a show for them while they are air-jacking and sucking me off. Super fun.

But this is where I fucked up. During the massage, we're chatting and Su asks me where I'm from. I was in such a good mood I forgot to lie and said I had drove all the way up there from Nashville. I didn't think much of it in the moment. I'd already read reports before hand that these girls charged $40-$60 for FS, so that's what I was expecting. When it was time to flip, I said $40 for FS. She said no, got pouty, said she gave me a good massage. So I said fine, $60. Proceeds to get even poutier (how?) and bc ofc sunk cost I pony up to $80 and then we move on. It was a fun enough romp after that, but getting bilked for an extra 40 really kills the vibe. On I recently read some guidelines about overseas mongering and it seems like the Asian providers have an entire playbook for getting as much out of you in the moment, for obvious reasons. I'm guessing this is what happened to me. I essentially told them I was a "one-off" and at that point they weren't worried about repeat business. I would say I will go back, but after those girls are gone and I can get hopefully get that number down.

Long story short, you're always a local, you've always been coming there, you let them know respectfully that you know WTF is up and you have a standard experience. Maybe you don't get the extra flirty banter, but you're also not paying for that either.

Mr679
06-20-24, 22:10
With there being exactly 0 zero options for anything decent in Nashville, I've taken to driving to L'ville to maintain my sanity. So far I've sampled Stone, Empire and Stress Away, but most of what's already been said about Stone and Empire was similar to my experiences there. Stress Away started out as an identical dream. Playful flirty banter from Su during the ts. The other provider there, Kelly, was also very flirty. They have a glass door on the sauna, and Kelly walked by and saw me, made the motion to lift my towel up. So I did, started swinging my dick around, Su joins and now I'm in the sauna putting on a show for them while they are air-jacking and sucking me off. Super fun.

But this is where I fucked up. During the massage, we're chatting and Su asks me where I'm from. I was in such a good mood I forgot to lie and said I had drove all the way up there from Nashville. I didn't think much of it in the moment. I'd already read reports before hand that these girls charged $40-$60 for FS, so that's what I was expecting. When it was time to flip, I said $40 for FS. She said no, got pouty, said she gave me a good massage. So I said fine, $60. Proceeds to get even poutier (how?) and bc ofc sunk cost I pony up to $80 and then we move on. It was a fun enough romp after that, but getting bilked for an extra 40 really kills the vibe. On I recently read some guidelines about overseas mongering and it seems like the Asian providers have an entire playbook for getting as much out of you in the moment, for obvious reasons. I'm guessing this is what happened to me. I essentially told them I was a "one-off" and at that point they weren't worried about repeat business. I would say I will go back, but after those girls are gone and I can get hopefully get that number down.

Long story short, you're always a local, you've always been coming there, you let them know respectfully that you know WTF is up and you have a standard experience. Maybe you don't get the extra flirty banter, but you're also not paying for that either.Thanks for the update. I only saw Su once. Good experience, I might try her again. I don't do the nickel and dime thing. $40 for FS is normal with the cost of everything else going up in prices. As long as Kelly is in town she will be my go to. (Making an appointment for tomorrow morning).

EasyLivin
06-21-24, 08:28
Since the link hadn't been posted and the poster hasn't offered any more info. I'm calling BS on the issue!

Gman.Never seen an ad for mirage but know there at least was activity there. They do hair also, but know Liz from Churchill used to work out of there a few years ago. Have no idea who's there how how it works with walkins as I always texted her directly.

Two Nutts
06-21-24, 10:00
Thanks for the update. I only saw Su once. Good experience, I might try her again. I don't do the nickel and dime thing. $40 for FS is normal with the cost of everything else going up in prices. As long as Kelly is in town she will be my go to. (Making an appointment for tomorrow morning).Seriously, the only thing that should be going up is the house fee. The bosses are the one paying for the cleaning supplies, paper towels, toilet paper, oil, lotion, and the increased rent from housing and landlords increased business leases. If pussy is incurring a price increase that's just fucking greed.

XDM40
06-21-24, 12:22
Does anyone know if any of these ladies at our favorite spas speak Great? Thinking about adding a little vacation trip to my bucket list 🥳.

GoodOne6969
06-21-24, 13:52
Does anyone know if any of these ladies at our favorite spas speak Great? Thinking about adding a little vacation trip to my bucket list 🥳.Speaking for myself I'll say that I don't know any Asian providers in Louisville who speaks Greek. Nor, have I ever known one in my 10+ years of mongering. Trust me I've asked and I've only encountered a few that allowed FIA. These Korean women seem hate it.

GoodOne6969
06-21-24, 15:05
For all of you Jessica lovers. She'll be back tomorrow (Saturday.) I called and confirmed with mama. She's been on vacation about a month, so I would expect a lot of mongers have been missing her. I'll bet she's going to be busy. Good luck.

FordRangerGuy
06-21-24, 19:05
Hey fellow mongers, I'm going to be in town to do some of the bourbon trail. Was debating seeing a provider but doesn't look like there's much talent. From what I've read it seems as though Sun is the place to go. I'm wondering, though, is it a house fee and then tip the masseuse place, or just give the mammasan $$ up front? If it's the former, what are the standard rates? TIA.

BourbonBound
06-21-24, 19:17
The Des Moines forum is a ghost town. Went on there to do some research for my visit there in July. If any of you have been hopefully you've found a good spot.

BB.

Blah0621
06-21-24, 19:54
Speaking for myself I'll say that I don't know any Asian providers in Louisville who speaks Greek. Nor, have I ever known one in my 10+ years of mongering. Trust me I've asked and I've only encountered a few that allowed FIA. These Korean women seem hate it.I mentioned it recently that I've known of 3 Greek providers in Indy. I had a few that allowed fia, up to knuckles. These were over a year ago so not there anymore. A few others were mentioned but I noticed they didn't even allow fia so maybe it was a case of YMMV or just an exaggerated report.

Anyway, two were older, 50 in terms of looks so probably closer to 70 in the sunlight. The last one was a chubby provider and would have probably not received many customers without it, although she was on the younger side (30's). I've learned to test the waters with fia then running the head back and forth then slowly pushing in. It's worked twice now and no extra charge.

I wouldn't expect the talent with high turnover such as Stone or Sun to have girls providing it but it doesn't hurt to ask. Bibi (when she was at Empire) said yes for $1000 and after declining offered for $200. I wish I would have taken the extra cash that day!

The moral of the story is you can try, especially with the low turnaround providers or just straight up ask and see what they say.

EasyLivin
06-22-24, 09:38
Does anyone know if any of these ladies at our favorite spas speak Great? Thinking about adding a little vacation trip to my bucket list 🥳.Lilly at Eva likes a TIA and / or FIA. That's about as close as we'll get unless we get lucky.