PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63

AmpMan2023
11-25-23, 09:20
Is it possible to find a place where you can get a great massage and FS? Seems like you always give up one of these? If not that, then what about GFE and FS and forget about the massage or maybe a light teasing massage to get you in the mood. That used to happen with Bibi at Empire, somewhat. She always treated me with a GFE experience, but she left Empire. Not sure if she's the one at Blue Sky?

SixtiesDude
11-25-23, 13:35
Going to Stone Monday. Haven't been there since Lisa left and wonder who's there now and who I would be most pleased with. Appreciate any info and I will be sure to report my findings.

GoodOne6969
11-25-23, 14:06
Going to Stone Monday. Haven't been there since Lisa left and wonder who's there now and who I would be most pleased with. Appreciate any info and I will be sure to report my findings.Currently Scarlett and Paula. Scarlett has a smoking body, great tits. And Paula, who's always a pleasure with her hot little body. Both are good providers.

GoodOne6969
11-25-23, 15:34
What's the deal with Rubmaps? The reviews are slim to none. What's going on? I used to see almost daily updates. Now the newest update is a week old. There's still some places that don't even have a review. I'm guessing it's the price of the site that's keeping people off of it. I don't know?It's definitely gone downhill. Fewer and fewer reviews all the time. I've had it for years, but thinking about canceling. Seems the best information is here.

AmpMan2023
11-25-23, 16:28
It's definitely gone downhill. Fewer and fewer reviews all the time. I've had it for years, but thinking about canceling. Seems the best information is here.I agree but the only info here is either Sun, Stone, IB and Eva's. A few others thrown in once in a great while.

Two Nutts
11-25-23, 18:28
It's definitely gone downhill. Fewer and fewer reviews all the time. I've had it for years, but thinking about canceling. Seems the best information is here.If it goes up one more dollar I'm out. Used to be great because I travel a lot, but lately not any new updates.

Bougar1
11-26-23, 00:10
Is it possible to find a place where you can get a great massage and FS? Seems like you always give up one of these? If not that, then what about GFE and FS and forget about the massage or maybe a light teasing massage to get you in the mood. That used to happen with Bibi at Empire, somewhat. She always treated me with a GFE experience, but she left Empire. Not sure if she's the one at Blue Sky?The Bibi at Blue Sky is Korean and use to work at Sun. Thai Bibi that worked at Empire and Stone for a bit supposedly went back to Florida.

PunkedLife
11-26-23, 02:12
If it goes up one more dollar I'm out. Used to be great because I travel a lot, but lately not any new updates.I spent like a year where I didn't use it but was paying like 12 a month and figured why am I wasting my time? Apparently, I was grandfathered in because when I returned a few months later the prices were way more than I was paying. Was not worth it for my usage rate.

UdaMann
11-26-23, 09:16
Is it possible to find a place where you can get a great massage and FS? Seems like you always give up one of these? If not that, then what about GFE and FS and forget about the massage or maybe a light teasing massage to get you in the mood. That used to happen with Bibi at Empire, somewhat. She always treated me with a GFE experience, but she left Empire. Not sure if she's the one at Blue Sky?From my experience very rare to get both. Sometimes have to go to a more legit place for a really good massage after.

AmpMan2023
11-26-23, 10:46
From my experience very rare to get both. Sometimes have to go to a more legit place for a really good massage after.I agree. Just thought I'd throw that out there. I have a few places that give very good massages, offer HE. Most times I'm good with that because I really need a good massage and the little extras are nice.

Sometimes you just want FS and at least a decent massage and that's getting harder and harder to find especially at these increasing rates.

AmpMan2023
11-26-23, 10:52
The Bibi at Blue Sky is Korean and use to work at Sun. Thai Bibi that worked at Empire and Stone for a bit supposedly went back to Florida.She mentioned going to Atlanta the last time I saw her. But, she said she lived in NYC. Thai Bibi was my all time favorite! Haven't found a replacement yet. She was so nice, friendly and her FS was great too. She did whatever I wanted.

JDizzleSizzle
11-26-23, 11:26
Is it possible to find a place where you can get a great massage and FS? Seems like you always give up one of these? If not that, then what about GFE and FS and forget about the massage or maybe a light teasing massage to get you in the mood. That used to happen with Bibi at Empire, somewhat. She always treated me with a GFE experience, but she left Empire. Not sure if she's the one at Blue Sky?I was in Orlando early this month and the 4 hand GFE I had was incredible. They won't stop sucking on their baby's. Same rates as here as well.

UdaMann
11-26-23, 15:07
I was in Orlando early this month and the 4 hand GFE I had was incredible. They won't stop sucking on their baby's. Same rates as here as well.Please advise if that exists around here I have tried once FS but never at Empire that was offered when CoCo and her partner provider was there. Both were great so would have been worth the experience I feel. Summer from Preston 61 offered for my next visit but told she is now away on vacation.

DbUSA
11-26-23, 17:29
Tried Healing spa (off Frankfort ave) to see if anything has changed there. Decent massage. On the flip she asked if I was ok with CBJ. She lifted her top and roaming allowed with her nice rack. I didn't anticipate getting CBJ there so I have no complaint. Older lady with nice body and rack. I wonder is more is on the menu -.

Stay safe.

DBUSA.

DbUSA
11-26-23, 17:36
I was in Orlando early this month and the 4 hand GFE I had was incredible. They won't stop sucking on their baby's. Same rates as here as well.I echo the same. I experience in NY and AZ. Same rate but with stunning girls and full open menu. Girl in Phoenix got naked on the TS rubbing herself and started with BJ then GFE experience in her room. On my way out she introduced me to all the other girls. The one in NY didn't give the choice but doing FS because that's what she wanted (I couldn't resist obviously). Our local AMPs are far over rated here and the girls knows they can milk our wallet because there aren't much competition or super top quality.

Stay safe.

DBUSA.

AmpMan2023
11-26-23, 19:40
Tried Healing spa (off Frankfort ave) to see if anything has changed there. Decent massage. On the flip she asked if I was ok with CBJ. She lifted her top and roaming allowed with her nice rack. I didn't anticipate getting CBJ there so I have no complaint. Older lady with nice body and rack. I wonder is more is on the menu -.

Stay safe.

DBUSA.Good to know. I only stopped by there one time during "open hours" and nobody was there. Or nobody came to the door.

AmpMan2023
11-26-23, 22:48

Stay safe.

DBUSA.How much was house fee and how much tip for CBJ? Did you get a name. It's been a while since that place was reviewed.

Two Nutts
11-26-23, 23:17
I agree but the only info here is either Sun, Stone, IB and Eva's. A few others thrown in once in a great while.Has anyone been to either Eva or IB lately I've been out of loop traveling.

JDizzleSizzle
11-27-23, 01:31
I was in Orlando early this month and the 4 hand GFE I had was incredible. They won't stop sucking on their baby's. Same rates as here as well.*won't stop sucking when you're cumming. My phone's auto correct is on meth.

DjangosTigerr
11-27-23, 06:02
It's definitely gone downhill. Fewer and fewer reviews all the time. I've had it for years, but thinking about canceling. Seems the best information is here.I think rubmaps is stlll worth it. I travel for work on occasion and that along with this board helps give you a more complete picture of what is offered or who to see or avoid at each spa. Cheaper if you don't go monthly.

Wuziman
11-27-23, 12:34
Has anyone been to either Eva or IB lately I've been out of loop traveling.Was there last night. Saw Mimi, she is short petite and hot. Everything covered. She was nice and took direction well. Didn't get any extras though. I am going to try the other one later this week, if she isn't better I will Eva's.

UdaMann
11-27-23, 15:28
*won't stop sucking when you're cumming. My phone's auto correct is on meth.Only had a few of those experiences her as nice when young and nice looking providers. Seems usually are Chinese and enjoy giving the surprise as I guess they know not many do CIMAS.

UdaMann
11-27-23, 15:32
I think rubmaps is stlll worth it. I travel for work on occasion and that along with this board helps give you a more complete picture of what is offered or who to see or avoid at each spa. Cheaper if you don't go monthly.Mine has expired as have to give my new CC info. As it was just compromised. I usually will look into updates on favorites that I haven't visited in a while. Legitimate reviews are becoming rare.

UdaMann
11-27-23, 15:35
She mentioned going to Atlanta the last time I saw her. But, she said she lived in NYC. Thai Bibi was my all time favorite! Haven't found a replacement yet. She was so nice, friendly and her FS was great too. She did whatever I wanted.My ATF was SaSa at Unique So In Spa. Don't think she will be returning.

UdaMann
11-27-23, 15:40
*won't stop sucking when you're cumming. My phone's auto correct is on meth.My ATF that had that quality was Lilly at Eva's. She then went to IB. A little far for me but was tempted. She was young attractive nicely built had short hair that fit her well real bubblely personality that was a lot of fun. If she comes back around I would make time.

Two Nutts
11-27-23, 17:24
Was there last night. Saw Mimi, she is short petite and hot. Everything covered. She was nice and took direction well. Didn't get any extras though. I am going to try the other one later this week, if she isn't better I will Eva's.Supposed to be a new girl there today sometime.

EasyLivin
11-27-23, 17:56
My ATF that had that quality was Lilly at Eva's. She then went to IB. A little far for me but was tempted. She was young attractive nicely built had short hair that fit her well real bubblely personality that was a lot of fun. If she comes back around I would make time.Mine was I think Jojo. By far the biggest and nicest Asian tits. Liked you to lick her asshole, saw her many times but gave a BBBJ the last time was literally probably the last session she had before her flight back. Believe two nutts had them coined as the million dollar tits.

Two Nutts
11-27-23, 18:53
Mine was I think Jojo. By far the biggest and nicest Asian tits. Liked you to lick her asshole, saw her many times but gave a BBBJ the last time was literally probably the last session she had before her flight back. Believe two nutts had them coined as the million dollar tits.Perfect everything. I was in Atlantic City with my son playing roulette when a young beautiful Asian in a short dress was coming down the escalator, which bottomed out at the table. All eyes on her in lust. She spotted me with excitement. I left with her for a bit. Came back and my son had a daddy's got game look on his face. Haha, priceless.

DbUSA
11-27-23, 21:32
How much was house fee and how much tip for CBJ? Did you get a name. It's been a while since that place was reviewed.I didn't ask for her name because I think there is only one provider there. House fee. 80 + tip. 80.

Troller2008
11-27-23, 23:17
Dandy on poplar level is the worst place I've ever been. 50-hhr forest rub I had ever had no HE barley a hello just go undress and lay down. Less than 10 minutes she says ok we done. I got dressed and left lady was rude af. I was actually there for a massage.

Dandy on Preston is an awesome place to get a legit rub and a HE if you're looking.

Jack Shutter99
11-28-23, 06:36
This is my first report, took me awhile to be able to register for some reason. Anyway, after seeing the good reports on Jessica, I went to Sun last week to see her. I called ahead as soon as they opened and made an appointment. First off, she is absolutely stunning. Big natural tits, and a huge ass. Nothing fat about her, just round in the right places. Table shower was good, gave my cock a few kisses when she was drying off my feet and legs. In the room, typical start with a massage, then to the good stuff. I only brought $200, for some reason I did the math wrong. So after the $80 house fee, only $120 for her. She wouldn't do FS for that, but put the cover on and went to town with her mouth. Tried to talk her into a rimjob, but no go. Takes me awhile to bust, but she didn't act hurried at all. Super sweet personality. She did some nut sucking, ass and titty shaking, and that did the trick. Definitely the best provider I have experienced, maybe 12,13 visits there over the last year or so. No parade of girls like I have heard about though.

ZeroPointZero
11-28-23, 09:15

Stay safe.

DBUSA.Went here recently, older lady with good rack but would not get into it. 60 hh and I tipped 40 and she wanted more but I was underwhelmed with attitude and service. 5/10 ranking nothing to get excited about.

AmpMan2023
11-28-23, 09:33
Went here recently, older lady with good rack but would not get into it. 60 hh and I tipped 40 and she wanted more but I was underwhelmed with attitude and service. 5/10 ranking nothing to get excited about.That's the problem with these kind of places. When people say YMMV, they ain't kidding. One review sounds great and then yours sounds terrible. It's hard to find a good consistent place and I'm not loaded with money to just blow at many places to find out. I'll just stick to my known places and not try these "meh" type places.

Thanks for the review!

C6DM2
11-28-23, 11:56
If you are just looking for a great massage (and a possible HE) go see CeCe. She gives a legit massage (she is professionally trained) and, if you like, you can get a HJ as well. All of the ladies in her office are great too, but CeCe gives a fabulous massage. If you want her contact info, she is on Rubrankings, or you can PM me for her number.

Dandy on poplar level is the worst place I've ever been. 50-hhr forest rub I had ever had no HE barley a hello just go undress and lay down. Less than 10 minutes she says ok we done. I got dressed and left lady was rude af. I was actually there for a massage.

Dandy on Preston is an awesome place to get a legit rub and a HE if you're looking.

JimBraddock
11-28-23, 12:03
Supposed to be a new girl there today sometime.I think I may have met the new girl yesterday which happened to be my first time visiting Eva. If so, she said her name was Amanda. Short little 30 year old thing with some nice man-made tits and she looked to weigh 80 pounds, a tiny woman. I asked about a table shower, and instead was directed to a literal shower in their bathroom. I figured what the hell, so I went ahead and washed up so she'd hopefully feel more confident in my cleanliness (she did not subtract this time from my visit, which was a nice touch).

She was dressed sexy in a little flimsy skirt and tight shirt with no bra, I like to make it clear from the get-go that I'm there for more than a massage so I got handsy from about 30 seconds in- rubbing on her legs, inner thigh, and finally playing with her ass a lot when she ended up by my head. She let me put my hand under her panties to play with her ass (which is the smallest I've ever held in my hand, not my cup of tea necessarily but hot in its own way) but was more protective of her pussy. I rubbed her clit through her panties and she responded well, so we spent a good 5 minutes of her rubbing my balls / cock (didn't seem to like playing with the b-hole) with her standing beside me as I rubbed her and she humped my hand. I was rebuffed when I tried to insert a finger. Finally, did the flip and negotiated. 5 for handjob with a minor upgrade. She wanted more but I only had 50 and she settled.

I talked her into getting her tits out and between that and her taking directions well, I came ridiculously quickly. She gave me my remaining 15 minutes massaging exactly where I asked and doing a damn good job. I left promising to go back, but before I even got home my junk and really my whole pelvic region was starting to itch, turns out the oil which was fine on my back had some sort of reaction with my crotchal region. I'm a red bumpy mess down there on all my skin except my cock and it's just now starting to go away. Never had a reaction like that to any massage oils and I've had more than a few in that area over the years, if I make it back I'll probably just ask to shower afterwards.

Overall, a great visit that will be in the spank bank for years to come, I strongly recommend a visit and will very likely be going back myself to see Amanda soon.

NestleNA
11-28-23, 16:33

Dandy on Preston is an awesome place to get a legit rub and a HE if you're looking.Thanks for the review. I pass by this place about 10 days a week just doing my day-to-day. Rarely do I ever see a car in the parking area, so I have been curious about it. As I recall, there were reviews on RM in the past saying this is a FS joint if you can get past the old age / average looks of the provider. Out of curiosity, were you a walk-in or did you make an appointment? On occasion in the past I have found I get similar shitty service at FS places if I don't make an appointment.

NestleNA
11-28-23, 18:47
Full disclosure that I've been here about a half dozen times over a six month period with similar experiences, but I'm reporting on my latest visit a week ago.

Late evening walk-in, no appointment. Drew Coco. She would not give me her name, however I heard another provider refer to her by that moniker. Typical appearance of providers at this location: early / mid 40's looking, average body, kind of cute- maybe 6 or 7 out of 10 depending on your scale.

$70/ HR house fee, laying face down, naked. Very good and thorough medium / hard massage- however, not very sensual until the hot towels come out when it's time for the flip. Light touching of the undercarriage proceeded that. The menu was, again, typical based on my past experience here: $40 standard HE up to UTC with FIV for $100. I have never had any services beyond that even tipping generously and being a regular- so I believe it is their house rule. On this occasion, I settled for $60 for HE, topless roaming, and OTC below the belt. Total damage $130 for the hour and an overall solid experience if you are ok with the boundaries.

As I stated before, similar experiences from other visits. I went several times hoping there was more on the menu, but I don't believe there is. May have been my last visit, with that in mind. Maybe someone else can fill me in if there's a secret password, so to speak.

BDinkie
11-28-23, 19:21
My ATF was SaSa at Unique So In Spa. Don't think she will be returning.Mine was Leena at Unique. Loved to have her pussy licked and returned it 100 fold. Fantastic girl. Gone now, but whatever. Last time I was there I saw, May. Probably won't go back for awhile. Nice girl, likes to play with your ass, but her twat is not the freshest in town.

Charge ANut2
11-28-23, 19:23
I think I may have met the new girl yesterday which happened to be my first time visiting Eva. If so, she said her name was Amanda. Short little 30 year old thing with some nice man-made tits and she looked to weigh 80 pounds, a tiny woman. I asked about a table shower, and instead was directed to a literal shower in their bathroom. I figured what the hell, so I went ahead and washed up so she'd hopefully feel more confident in my cleanliness (she did not subtract this time from my visit, which was a nice touch).

She was dressed sexy in a little flimsy skirt and tight shirt with no bra, I like to make it clear from the get-go that I'm there for more than a massage so I got handsy from about 30 seconds in- rubbing on her legs, inner thigh, and finally playing with her ass a lot when she ended up by my head. She let me put my hand under her panties to play with her ass (which is the smallest I've ever held in my hand, not my cup of tea necessarily but hot in its own way) but was more protective of her pussy. I rubbed her clit through her panties and she responded well, so we spent a good 5 minutes of her rubbing my balls / cock (didn't seem to like playing with the b-hole) with her standing beside me as I rubbed her and she humped my hand. I was rebuffed when I tried to insert a finger. Finally, did the flip and negotiated. 5 for handjob with a minor upgrade. She wanted more but I only had 50 and she settled.

I talked her into getting her tits out and between that and her taking directions well, I came ridiculously quickly. She gave me my remaining 15 minutes massaging exactly where I asked and doing a damn good job. I left promising to go back, but before I even got home my junk and really my whole pelvic region was starting to itch, turns out the oil which was fine on my back had some sort of reaction with my crotchal region. I'm a red bumpy mess down there on all my skin except my cock and it's just now starting to go away. Never had a reaction like that to any massage oils and I've had more than a few in that area over the years, if I make it back I'll probably just ask to shower afterwards.

Overall, a great visit that will be in the spank bank for years to come, I strongly recommend a visit and will very likely be going back myself to see Amanda soon.Interesting, I've been to Eva's many times and never had any reaction like the one you're speaking of. That being said it could have been a result of your pores on your skin being open due to the shower, the soap that was used could have irritated you, or the open pores were irritated by the oil or lotion she used because of the shower. Or because your skin is more delicate after a shower and the laundry detergent might not jive with you. Or perhaps they used too much laundry detergent when washing the sheets. Who knows. I know I'm happy they are keeping things very clean, it's much appreciated. I'd like to add Eva and Island Breeze have been consistently bringing in the youngest (20&30's) and beautiful girls for the past 6 months. I like it at both establishments and plan to continue making visits.

LonggMan
11-28-23, 19:54
Just saw an ad on RR that I had not seen before with a local number. Just wondering if anyone had any experience. Looks like a totally new provider. Plan to text and see what happens and will advise.

Two Nutts
11-28-23, 21:41
I think I may have met the new girl yesterday which happened to be my first time visiting Eva. If so, she said her name was Amanda. Short little 30 year old thing with some nice man-made tits and she looked to weigh 80 pounds, a tiny woman. I asked about a table shower, and instead was directed to a literal shower in their bathroom. I figured what the hell, so I went ahead and washed up so she'd hopefully feel more confident in my cleanliness (she did not subtract this time from my visit, which was a nice touch).

Overall, a great visit that will be in the spank bank for years to come, I strongly recommend a visit and will very likely be going back myself to see Amanda soon.As far as a reaction to oil or lotion that's weird. It's been the same at both blades (IB) all purchased from either Kroger or Walmart. Has been for years, I know because I help them purchase it and deliver it. Nobody else has had a issue including myself.

UdaMann
11-28-23, 21:51
Mine was Leena at Unique. Loved to have her pussy licked and returned it 100 fold. Fantastic girl. Gone now, but whatever. Last time I was there I saw, May. Probably won't go back for awhile. Nice girl, likes to play with your ass, but her twat is not the freshest in town.I walked in one day and Mey was there and tried to get her cell # wouldn't give it just kept pointing at the number on the card so I left. I just wanted to see if someone that there to get my interest. Thought she was beautiful and pleasant. One other time seen I think LuLu. Got her number and when leaving the other provider came out of the room and said to me all you want to do is See See See. But after I seen Mey. I called when in the mood at the moment just to see. I was let in and she recognized me having a smile wearing a nice dress. She led me to the room and collected the house fee she left and I could hear her peeing then she returned as I just undressed asking what I wanted. 200 I laughed then told her what I had. She agreed. Wanting upfront which I usually don't do and she saw I had more in my wallet as she was observing. She was either providing oral or boom but not both and all covered so I knew then this would be a one time thing. I was ready as she was down for business. Then the dress came off then bra and animal print panties. Totally nude which is not common here. She began stroking and kissing the chest getting him ready to be covered. She laid back on the table placing the pillow and I entered. Getting it going a little I turned her where I could get on the table and continued until a customer walked in and she had to leave momentarily to take him to a room and the she returned getting undressed and we continued. I know the other guest had to hear us as I was going pretty hard and at first when I started she had put her finger to her lips to indicate to be quite. I noticed when finished what looked like dark blood one the sheets. When I showed her she was like it's okay. Kinda gross cleaned up and hugged and kissed on the way out. Usually don't go here anymore but sounds like better options when available at this location.

LittleDickMan87
11-29-23, 14:19
I messaged this provider the other day. The first photo showed a trim, foreign lady holding a phone over her face. Body looks good. There was another picture that showed the body again -- looking good. And again. No face in either one.

So I'm messaging this person and then I ask for a picture of the face and get this picture (the one that's on the profile now).

Now, there is no way that's the same person in the other photo and I'm putting money that this photo is a guy.

Thoughts? Check out the link below.

If this turns out to be someone's wife, girlfriend or mother, you have my condolences.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/kentucky/louisville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/body-rub-specialist-39962.html

Two Nutts
11-29-23, 22:09
I messaged this provider the other day. The first photo showed a trim, foreign lady holding a phone over her face. Body looks good. There was another picture that showed the body again -- looking good. And again. No face in either one.

So I'm messaging this person and then I ask for a picture of the face and get this picture (the one that's on the profile now).

Now, there is no way that's the same person in the other photo and I'm putting money that this photo is a guy.

If this turns out to be someone's wife, girlfriend or mother, you have my condolences.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/kentucky/louisville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/body-rub-specialist-39962.htmlI can't imagine trying to have sex with that girl.

TBone5
11-29-23, 22:36
Long time listener. First time caller LOL. Love all of the post gentlemen. So really thinking about pulling the trigger for the first time. Looking for advice from the more seasoned gentleman. Location is not an issue I live locally. Where would be a good place to pop my cherry? I'm looking for a decent massage, younger provider not really concerned about top size. More looking for pretty in the face and a tight petite body full menu preferred. Looking for an idea of what something like that goes for? You are more than welcome to DM. Thank you all!!

Troller2008
11-29-23, 23:47
Thanks for the review. I pass by this place about 10 days a week just doing my day-to-day. Rarely do I ever see a car in the parking area, so I have been curious about it. As I recall, there were reviews on RM in the past saying this is a FS joint if you can get past the old age / average looks of the provider. Out of curiosity, were you a walk-in or did you make an appointment? On occasion in the past I have found I get similar shitty service at FS places if I don't make an appointment.I walked in. I often go to the dandy on Preston for legit massages. They offer HE but the rubs are worth the visit.

Troller2008
11-29-23, 23:49

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/kentucky/louisville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/body-rub-specialist-39962.htmlI seen her about a month ago. She lives in a dorm style apartment. No HE just rubs coco butter on you while she watches a movie on her laptop. Complete waste of time. She has a nice set of Bolt-ons and could make some good money but I won't be back.

EasyLivin
11-30-23, 07:34
Blonde, excellent man mades, great body, full lips, bubbly personality. Did some back walking and a pretty passionate FS for an AMP. Wouldn't be sad to draw her again.

BigPhish2
11-30-23, 13:03
Just saw an ad on RR that I had not seen before with a local number. Just wondering if anyone had any experience. Looks like a totally new provider. Plan to text and see what happens and will advise.See review or search "Kat". She was around back in 2020.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?7893-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4923120&highlight=katherine#post4923120.

LittleDickMan87
11-30-23, 14:18
I seen her about a month ago. She lives in a dorm style apartment. No HE just rubs coco butter on you while she watches a movie on her laptop. Complete waste of time. She has a nice set of Bolt-ons and could make some good money but I won't be back.That's crazy! So she is naked while she rubs you while she watches a movie?

Also. Is that picture really her face? And that's not a guy?

WC2000
11-30-23, 15:42
Long time listener. First time caller LOL. Love all of the post gentlemen. So really thinking about pulling the trigger for the first time. Looking for advice from the more seasoned gentleman. Location is not an issue I live locally. Where would be a good place to pop my cherry? I'm looking for a decent massage, younger provider not really concerned about top size. More looking for pretty in the face and a tight petite body full menu preferred. Looking for an idea of what something like that goes for? You are more than welcome to DM. Thank you all!!Go see Vivian at Sun if she's still there. Absolute stunning face and some mega hot nips!

WadsOfWood
11-30-23, 19:08
X 2 on Vivian. Excellent.

ZeroPointZero
12-01-23, 09:07
Just looking for some info on Essi, is she solo at her own place? Has anyone seen her lately? Just looking for the general feedback and details, PM is fine too. Thanks guys.

C6DM2
12-01-23, 10:34
Speaking of "guys", everyone needs to be aware, Relaxation Station has brought back all the Trans Women (as I predicted she would). So if you go there, just know it might be a biological man servicing you. If you are okay with that, enjoy your time. If you are not okay with that, go see any of the girls at CeCe's place, or Churchill. My recommendation is to stay way from RS. It is not cool they do not disclose the Trans Women's photos under the caption "Ladies". There is only one reason for not disclosing they are Trans. They find entertainment in having straight men unknowingly get serviced from Trans Women.

Stick with CeCe or Churchill if you are seeing American biological women for your body rubs.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/kentucky/louisville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/body-rub-specialist-39962.html

Wuziman
12-01-23, 14:18
Speaking of "guys", everyone needs to be aware, Relaxation Station has brought back all the Trans Women (as I predicted she would). So if you go there, just know it might be a biological man servicing you. If you are okay with that, enjoy your time. If you are not okay with that, go see any of the girls at CeCe's place, or Churchill. My recommendation is to stay way from RS. It is not cool they do not disclose the Trans Women's photos under the caption "Ladies". There is only one reason for not disclosing they are Trans. They find entertainment in having straight men unknowingly get serviced from Trans Women.

Stick with CeCe or Churchill if you are seeing American biological women for your body rubs.I completely agree with you. I would hope fellow mongers would be able to spot the difference once seeing the supposed woman. Most don't look good at all. But either way that is very wrong.

LonggMan
12-01-23, 18:39
See review or search "Kat". She was around back in 2020.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?7893-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4923120&highlight=katherine#post4923120.Duh! Thank you sir!

JediMindTrik
12-01-23, 20:17

Stick with CeCe or Churchill if you are seeing American biological women for your body rubs.Visited RS one and only one time about a year ago when I first got into this hobby. Churchill was my first ever endeavor but wanted to test the waters. Complete waste of time, energy and cash. Been a VIP regular at Churchill ever since. Sabrina is my ATF provider there. You won't find photos or any mention of her on their site, but she's there quite often and is far and away the best!

LittleDickMan87
12-01-23, 20:41
Visited RS one and only one time about a year ago when I first got into this hobby. Churchill was my first ever endeavor but wanted to test the waters. Complete waste of time, energy and cash. Been a VIP regular at Churchill ever since. Sabrina is my ATF provider there. You won't find photos or any mention of her on their site, but she's there quite often and is far and away the best!RS was a disappointment but I was new to this and took a chance. Have tried to reach out to Churchill and asked a couple of questions and the crickets.

Go to Sun or Stone or other providers.

I would be so livid if I ended up in a room with a dude.

C6DM2
12-01-23, 21:23
Churchill won't answer questions outside of rates and who is working (for obvious reasons) but it is a very well run business, and the ladies are lovely. I have heard rumors of more than a standard ending there, but I never received (nor asked) for more when I have gone there.

Never been to Sun or Stone, but I have heard nothing but great things. And I agree with you about ending up with a biological male for a body rub. They think it is humorous, but the laughing will stop if someone gets hurt some day from their deceit (or worse).

I have heard the Asian places are great. I have never been to any here in Louisville, but glad they are here. I wish we had more American Body Rub establishments.

RS was a disappointment but I was new to this and took a chance. Have tried to reach out to Churchill and asked a couple of questions and the crickets.

Go to Sun or Stone or other providers.

I would be so livid if I ended up in a room with a dude.

Bmcov
12-01-23, 22:16
Blonde, excellent man mades, great body, full lips, bubbly personality. Did some back walking and a pretty passionate FS for an AMP. Wouldn't be sad to draw her again.I would definitely agree with this. Tried Sun last time so decided on Stone today. I'll definitely be back. A little pricier than Sakura in Cincinnati but definitely worth it. Nice man mades, passionate, great tease and tight.

JustMe2345
12-01-23, 23:22
Best experience I have ever dreamt of. First of all, she walks in and has absolutely the best tits I've ever seen—and an amazing ass. She was very playful. Asked me if I wanted to take a shower and I there we went. Cleaned me up, with lots of play. Then, I sat in the sauna to warm up for about 2-3 minutes. Then back to the table and an amazing massage. Then, I rolled over, and she undressed for me. It was the most intense, passionate experience I've had. CBJ, FS, with multiple positions. Afterwards, she cuddled up with me on the table and we just laid there and talked for a while. It's like time stood still. Never checking a clock. She had me meet some of the other girls and they are all hot. I gave her $240 for everything. Even then, I felt like I wasn't giving enough. Simply the best provider I've seen.

EasyLivin
12-02-23, 10:30
I would definitely agree with this. Tried Sun last time so decided on Stone today. I'll definitely be back. A little pricier than Sakura in Cincinnati but definitely worth it. Nice man mades, passionate, great tease and tight.I forgot tight. When she slid down and I said oh shit she smiled and nodded.

UdaMann
12-02-23, 13:42
I forgot tight. When she slid down and I said oh shit she smiled and nodded.Wow. A smile and a nod indication.

FunnyMoney502
12-02-23, 13:44
Wow. A smile and a nod indication.Now that I'm imagining this, it sounds pretty hot.

GoodOne6969
12-02-23, 17:28
Stopped by Blue Sky, and to my surprise, Nina who was at Preston / Salon 61 last year was there. Many of you may remember her. She's very friendly, great English, petite and pretty and is a very good provider. I knew her well when she was here before and we had a great reunion, just like old times. I was a regular with her then and she remembered me and made me feel extra special. I plan to see her on the regular again while she's here. I highly recommend a visit.

DbUSA
12-03-23, 09:59
I stopped at Sun after reading all the reviews with the current providers. It was months since I last went. Mamasan is also friendly and make you feel welcome. Cece (not sure how to spell her name) was the provider who greeted me. Not a spinner like the other described, mongers discribed, bubbly and fun personality, short and curvy, real rack, with a baby face. I paid all up front house fee + $60 as stopping in the middle of the session to discuss rates can be a turn off. Did the usual TS and Sauna. Massage was terrible, no teasing, I was thinking crap that's not going to go well. On the flip, it was a different game. CBJ with ball licking, very talented girl. Then on top and different positions. As much as she's not into the massage part, she took care of me. No regret. She's still there for a few days till she goes back home.

I will come back but woud like to try the other girls.

Stay safe.

DBUSA.

JimBraddock
12-03-23, 13:55
As far as a reaction to oil or lotion that's weird. It's been the same at both blades (IB) all purchased from either Kroger or Walmart. Has been for years, I know because I help them purchase it and deliver it. Nobody else has had a issue including myself.Yah, definitely not saying their oil is some public nuisance. Just sharing what happened. I'm assuming something about the hot shower I took at the parlor and the shampoo I used in there along with the oil caused something. The visit was quite good overall and right up my alley since I don't really do FS much.

If they had a table shower I'd likely become a semi-regular at Eva's, I just love the table shower aspect too much to go back very often to a place that doesn't have one. Hell, I'd love a place that would do a slower scrub / table shower for 10-15 minutes then a massage, I just find that aspect super relaxing and a turn on at the same time. You're the expert Two Nutts, is there a place that does the best on TS?

MSmith2345
12-03-23, 15:38
Does Jessica offer DATY? More importantly, will she let you eat her ass?

There's a review here complaining she only does CFS and CBJ.

If she doesn't, are there an AMPs around that offer DATA? I read Selena at IB enjoys it.

Thanks everyone! Be safe!

Two Nutts
12-03-23, 16:10
Yah, definitely not saying their oil is some public nuisance. Just sharing what happened. I'm assuming something about the hot shower I took at the parlor and the shampoo I used in there along with the oil caused something. The visit was quite good overall and right up my alley since I don't really do FS much.

If they had a table shower I'd likely become a semi-regular at Eva's, I just love the table shower aspect too much to go back very often to a place that doesn't have one. Hell, I'd love a place that would do a slower scrub / table shower for 10-15 minutes then a massage, I just find that aspect super relaxing and a turn on at the same time. You're the expert Two Nutts, is there a place that does the best on TS?Head to Island breeze in new Albany.

Charge ANut2
12-03-23, 17:34
Yah, definitely not saying their oil is some public nuisance. Just sharing what happened. I'm assuming something about the hot shower I took at the parlor and the shampoo I used in there along with the oil caused something. The visit was quite good overall and right up my alley since I don't really do FS much.

If they had a table shower I'd likely become a semi-regular at Eva's, I just love the table shower aspect too much to go back very often to a place that doesn't have one. Hell, I'd love a place that would do a slower scrub / table shower for 10-15 minutes then a massage, I just find that aspect super relaxing and a turn on at the same time. You're the expert Two Nutts, is there a place that does the best on TS?I'm no Two Nutts but Island Breeze has a nice one in the back to the right. I've enjoyed it but again YMMV depending on which provider they have there. If you read this Two Nutts what girls are there currently? Jojo was here with Selina but Selina's gone and Jojo is at Eva's but about to go to Cali Monday so I heard.

AmpChaser812
12-03-23, 18:16
Made a trip to the new Sellersburg asain massage this weekend. I don't know if it is just wishful thinking or not, but I feel this place might offer extra (did not get any on my visit). Is it normal for a massage parlor to not offer extras when it first opens, then eventually offer them? Kind of like laying low at first.

I was very nervous so I did not push my luck trying, was very fearful it was legit and I would be smacked and kicked out LOL.

Has anyone else tried this place and have a different experience?

Wuziman
12-03-23, 20:44
I'm no Two Nutts but Island Breeze has a nice one in the back to the right. I've enjoyed it but again YMMV depending on which provider they have there. If you read this Two Nutts what girls are there currently? Jojo was here with Selina but Selina's gone and Jojo is at Eva's but about to go to Cali Monday so I heard.There is a short petite hot girl named Mimi there. I saw her a little while ago. TBH I am fairly certain her name is Mimi. Offers an ok ts. Selina really spoiled me. But become a regular and she might do better.

GoodOne6969
12-03-23, 21:25

If she doesn't, are there an AMPs around that offer DATA? I read Selena at IB enjoys it.

Thanks everyone! Be safe!That's a big No on daty and dato with Jessica. But at Sun's you might try Yoko. I had all I wanted of both with her during my visit with her. There's also a new lady at Blue Sky Spa off Dixie Hwy named Nina who isn't opposed to daty and dato. Good luck and Stay safe.

GolfGuy
12-04-23, 00:58
Made a trip to the new Sellersburg asain massage this weekend. I don't know if it is just wishful thinking or not, but I feel this place might offer extra (did not get any on my visit). Is it normal for a massage parlor to not offer extras when it first opens, then eventually offer them? Kind of like laying low at first.

I was very nervous so I did not push my luck trying, was very fearful it was legit and I would be smacked and kicked out LOL.

Has anyone else tried this place and have a different experience?Generally if you appear nervous they will be cautious, especially on a first visit. Based on others reviews this place appears fairly legit or not worth the $100 for a HE. Type Sellersburg in the drop down box titled Search Thread at the top of this thread, it's in gray. Everything written about it will appear on one page.

Golfguy, playing through without stirring the pot.

DjangosTigerr
12-04-23, 05:46

Thanks everyone! Be safe!I have not seen her but every girl I have seen at every spa I have been to has not stopped me from DATY or DATO. She would be a first.

MrKush502
12-04-23, 09:48
I created this thread because it seems like there's some misinformation on previous post. Certainly Jessica as well established as having incredible curves, top and bottom. But who is the other relatively new provider at suns who also has big tits and an incredible ass? I totally missed her name last time. But I know for sure she was not a blonde.

GoodOne6969
12-04-23, 10:02
I have not seen her but every girl I have seen at every spa I have been to has not stopped me from DATY or DATO. She would be a first.It definitely isn't the norm, but she doesn't like it. I've encountered others who are fine with daty and didn't like / want / allow dato for some reason; but, never anyone who didn't like or at least allow daty. With her it lasted less than a minute, maybe 30 seconds when she stopped me. Anyways, YMMV and all a monger can do is try. Good luck with it!

GoodOne6969
12-04-23, 10:24
I created this thread because it seems like there's some misinformation on previous post. Certainly Jessica as well established as having incredible curves, top and bottom. But who is the other relatively new provider at suns who also has big tits and an incredible ass? I totally missed her name last time. But I know for sure she was not a blonde.I believe you're referring to Yuri. She's shorter than Jessica, but curves are incredible also. Seems like her hair is on the lighter side, not really blonde, but definitely isn't dark. The other girl Yoko has a lighter color to her hair, I guess blonde but also isn't dark. She has a great body, but not the same build as Jessica and Yuri.

Two Nutts
12-04-23, 11:28
I'm no Two Nutts but Island Breeze has a nice one in the back to the right. I've enjoyed it but again YMMV depending on which provider they have there. If you read this Two Nutts what girls are there currently? Jojo was here with Selina but Selina's gone and Jojo is at Eva's but about to go to Cali Monday so I heard.Actually I'm leaning towards Eva, but not until after 3 or 4 today. A tall very pretty girl is going to be here with Sophia (same one was here before) she very pretty too. But not arriving until maybe 4 after she goes to Walmart after flight. At IB the same that's been there for a few weeks, plus 63 year old Judy LOL. Which she will be at Eva today until Sophia arrives. I'd seriously wait on Sophia. She's been a favorite.

MrKush502
12-04-23, 11:30
I believe you're referring to Yuri. She's shorter than Jessica, but curves are incredible also. Seems like her hair is on the lighter side, not really blonde, but definitely isn't dark. The other girl Yoko has a lighter color to her hair, I guess blonde but also isn't dark. She has a great body, but not the same build as Jessica and Yuri.I think you're right. I'm thinking about a 4-hand with those two. But I'm also thinking those never play out like we hope them to LOL.

UdaMann
12-04-23, 11:52
There is a short petite hot girl named Mimi there. I saw her a little while ago. TBH I am fairly certain her name is Mimi. Offers an ok ts. Selina really spoiled me. But become a regular and she might do better.The best last provider I seen at Eva's that went to IB and I did not try a visit was named Lilly. Short not petite but perfect build with short hair. A lot of fun. Would return if she returns. One of the only ones with shorter hair all over. Brown color too if I remember.

GoodOne6969
12-04-23, 15:25
I think you're right. I'm thinking about a 4-hand with those two. But I'm also thinking those never play out like we hope them to LOL.It's definitely a heavenly thing having two beautiful naked gals all over you, but yeah you never know. The one sure thing is you need a lot of MOJO and can't be a quick finisher to get your money's worth. For me those days are over. As Mick Jagger sang, "I just don't have that much Jazz. " Good luck if you do!

BuderBum314
12-04-23, 16:16
I want to start out by saying I don't know if you guys in the Louisville area know how good you have it. LOL! I came in this past weekend from out of town and after reading all the great reviews about your AMP's I decided to check out Sun Spa. I got there Saturday afternoon around 3-3:30 and the place was dead. I asked the old lady that opened the door if Jessica was working and she said she was on vacation. I took another posters previous advice and just said give me the best you have.

I was led to a room, and shortly after Yuri walked in. She was absolutely fucking amazing. I would describe her as an Asian Jessica Rabbit. LOL. Her body was so tight and the best looking AMP provider I've even encountered. She introduced herself and asked if I wanted a table shower. I've never had one, but from reading other reviews, I knew my answer was yes. I don't have much to go off of as far as how the table shower went, but she was pretty thorough with her washing and definitely paid extra attention to, the boys. After drying me off, I spent a few minutes in the sauna, and then we went to the room. I started face down, and after about five minutes of a medium tissue massage she came up towards my head to start rubbing my shoulders, and I couldn't take it anymore. I started rubbing on that ass and it was game on from there. She asked me what I wanted and my reply was "everything". She's took her clothes off and her body was flawless. I stood on the side of the table and she got her knees and proceeded to put the condom on using her mouth and after a couple minutes of CBJ turned around and backed that beautiful pussy up on my rock hard cock. After about a minute of that I turned her around and started doggy style but after about 30 seconds, she was complaining because of my size so we went to mish. After a couple minutes of mish and staring at that beautiful body I couldn't take it anymore and blew my load. I have no idea how much time I spent there, but I honestly didn't care. I probably overpaid, but for my first experience, I really don't give a fuck. I gave 80 upfront to the house and then another 180 for everything else. Like I said, that's probably too much, but that was my first experience at a full service AMP and money really isn't an issue.

I know you have some other good spots too but I didn't have the time. All I can say is I envy you guys. If I was a local, I may need a second career or have to give up golf. I don't get to Louisville often but I can gurantee the next time I return I'll be checking out Suns.

BB.

GoodOne6969
12-04-23, 16:37
I want to start out by saying I don't know if you guys in the Louisville area know how good you have it. LOL! I came in this past weekend from out of town and after reading all the great reviews about your AMP's I decided to check out Sun Spa. I got there Saturday afternoon around 3-3:30 and the place was dead. I asked the old lady that opened the door if Jessica was working and she said she was on vacation. I took another posters previous advice and just said give me the best you have.

I was led to a room, and shortly after Yuri walked in. She was absolutely fucking amazing. I would describe her as a Asian Jessica Rabbit. LOL. Her body was so tight and the best looking AMP provider I've even encountered. She introduced herself and asked if I wanted a table shower. I've never had one, but from reading other reviews, I knew my answer was yes. I don't have much to go off of as far as how the table shower went, but she was pretty thorough with her washing and definitely paid extra attention to, the boys. After drying me off, I spent a few minutes in the sauna, and then we went to the room. I started face down, and after about five minutes of a medium tissue massage she came up towards my head to start rubbing my shoulders, and I couldn't take it anymore. I started rubbing on that ass and it was game on from there. She asked me what I wanted and my reply was "everything". She's took her clothes off and her body was flawless. I stood on the side of the table and she got her knees and proceeded to put the condom on using her mouth and after a couple minutes of CBJ turned around and backed that beautiful pussy up on my rock hard cock. After about a minute of that I turned her around and started doggy style but after about 30 seconds, she was complaining because of my size so we went to mish. After a couple minutes of mish and staring at that beautiful body I couldn't take it anymore and blew my load. I have no idea how much time I spent there, but I honestly didn't care. I probably overpaid, but for my first experience, I really don't give a fuck. I gave 80 upfront to the house and then another 180 for everything else. Like I said, that's probably too much, but that was my first experience at a full service AMP and money really isn't an issue..Stone Spa is another good choice. I think Empire is getting better, too. There's always changes with the ladies at these places, but normally they're safe bets. Just FYI.

UdaMann
12-04-23, 17:43

I was led to a room, and shortly after Yuri walked in. She was absolutely fucking amazing. I would describe her as an Asian Jessica Rabbit. LOL. Her body was so tight and the best looking AMP provider I've even encountered. She introduced herself and asked if I wanted a table shower. I've never had one, but from reading other reviews, I knew my answer was yes. I don't have much to go off of as far as how the table shower went, but she was pretty thorough with her washing and definitely paid extra attention to, the boys. After drying me off, I spent a few minutes in the sauna, and then we went to the room. I started face down, and after about five minutes of a medium tissue massage she came up towards my head to start rubbing my shoulders, and I couldn't take it anymore. I started rubbing on that ass and it was game on from there. She asked me what I wanted and my reply was "everything". She's took her clothes off and her body was flawless. I stood on the side of the table and she got her knees and proceeded to put the condom on using her mouth and after a couple minutes of CBJ turned around and backed that beautiful pussy up on my rock hard cock. After about a minute of that I turned her around and started doggy style but after about 30 seconds, she was complaining because of my size so we went to mish. After a couple minutes of mish and staring at that beautiful body I couldn't take it anymore and blew my load. I have no idea how much time I spent there, but I honestly didn't care. I probably overpaid, but for my first experience, I really don't give a fuck. I gave 80 upfront to the house and then another 180 for everything else. Like I said, that's probably too much, but that was my first experience at a full service AMP and money really isn't an issue.

I know you have some other good spots too but I didn't have the time. All I can say is I envy you guys. If I was a local, I may need a second career or have to give up golf. I don't get to Louisville often but I can gurantee the next time I return I'll be checking out Suns.

BB.We are very fortunate to have the options here at various locations in town. Sun on the East Stone on the South and Stress Away in the Central. My go to being Stress Away as it's proximity and 1st to experience. Very clean with a nice sauna that enjoy before the TS especially if arriving after a workout to help rehab. Then sometimes I feel want to be fresh to have my session being an intense workout with a nice new girl that can work me out good. There are lesser options with some really good acupressure Chinese options with some possible extras included.

Coscoj2023
12-05-23, 16:59
I stopped by the empire this week and they are under new management. Plus all new girls I seen Jenny witch is the same Jenny I seen at one of the other top rated spas in Louisville.

AmpMan2023
12-05-23, 17:47
I stopped by the empire this week and they are under new management. Plus all new girls I seen Jenny witch is the same Jenny I seen at one of the other top rated spas in Louisville.So, good? Bad? What's your thoughts? Still TS and FS? Did you see any of the other girls. Personally I think the owners know all about these pages and move the girls around a lot more than they ever have.

Coscoj2023
12-05-23, 19:19
So, good? Bad? What's your thoughts? Still TS and FS? Did you see any of the other girls. Personally I think the owners know all about these pages and move the girls around a lot more than they ever have.The place is a lot better. Jenny is great at what she does. And very attractive. Ts is a must. Then covered FS. 80 plus 160 then I give her 40 extra. I want to go back and see lucky next time she looks like alot of fun as well.

Two Nutts
12-05-23, 23:43
The place is a lot better. Jenny is great at what she does. And very attractive. Ts is a must. Then covered FS. 80 plus 160 then I give her 40 extra. I want to go back and see lucky next time she looks like alot of fun as well.So you gave her $280 including house? That's incredible. I'm heading to St. Louis this weekend and for a 100 total price I get a nuru type massage from a naked beauty AND a massage. Only HJ finish but I think I can get more after repeated visits with the same amount. Only been there 3 times and she made me a birthday cake, told me she gets friendlier after a few visits last week. I'll find out Thursday LOL. Beautiful body, safe location, and friendly as fuck. Non Asian.

DjangosTigerr
12-06-23, 08:55
I stopped by the empire this week and they are under new management. Plus all new girls I seen Jenny witch is the same Jenny I seen at one of the other top rated spas in Louisville.I saw that they were advertising new services, etc. Was hoping to stop by this week depending on my schedule. Sounds promising.

LittleDickMan87
12-06-23, 10:36
Was leaving a dissapointing escort experience on Sunday afternoon and thought about heading to Stone and was going down Preston and saw Spa 61 and remembered reading about that so I pulled in.

I rang the bell and a lady finally game. She was middle aged and directed me to a room and told me to take clothes off.

I did and laid on the table. Nice large room but not really that comfortable.

Gal came in -- mid 30's-40's, long black hair, not real skinny, but in a dress. She spoke good English and asked me where I was from, what I did, etc. And if I had been there before. I was honest and said, no, but had been to Stone, Sun and several others.

She started with a half-assed massage, very light touch and unenthusiastic. After a few minutes, she went and got a hot towel and asked me to flip. She rubbed my chest, cock area and legs and asked me what I wanted. I said everything. She asked if I wanted full service? I said, that's a new one. Usually I say everything and we go to it. I paid her $140 and off we were.

She straddled my legs and put the cover on and started the CBJ and was pretty good. Had me close within a minute. She was slurping and licking my balls.

Then I said I was getting close and she said, I like doggy. So I got behind her and she began with the Ooohs and Ahhhs and You big. I told her to lie to someone else. I'm on the higher side of average but haven't killed anyone yet with this. I will say lately I've gotten harder erections than I've had in awhile and could hang a wet towel on it.

So I did that for a few minutes and asked to switch to mish and she did. I could see her tits. Not real big. Maybe B cups and saggy. Her body wasn't great and a little flabby in spots and bigger hips. I was getting a good stride when she started with the ooohs and ahhhs again. I can do without that. But I was taking a few deep strokes that she made a face about.

I came in the bag and went another few strokes and we got up and she went to get towels and cleaned me up. I laid back down to get more "half-assed" rubbing and she was standing there picking up my pants to help me get dressed.

I asked what happened to the rest of the hour. She just smiled. I got dressed and left. No table shower. Not full hour. Only about 25 minutes. I probably won't be back.

Guess I should have went the distance for Stone.

UdaMann
12-06-23, 11:44
Was leaving a dissapointing escort experience on Sunday afternoon and thought about heading to Stone and was going down Preston and saw Spa 61 and remembered reading about that so I pulled in.

I rang the bell and a lady finally game. She was middle aged and directed me to a room and told me to take clothes off.

I did and laid on the table. Nice large room but not really that comfortable.

Gal came in -- mid 30's-40's, long black hair, not real skinny, but in a dress. She spoke good English and asked me where I was from, what I did, etc. And if I had been there before. I was honest and said, no, but had been to Stone, Sun and several others.

She started with a half-assed massage, very light touch and unenthusiastic. After a few minutes, she went and got a hot towel and asked me to flip. She rubbed my chest, cock area and legs and asked me what I wanted. I said everything. She asked if I wanted full service? I said, that's a new one. Usually I say everything and we go to it. I paid her $140 and off we were.

She straddled my legs and put the cover on and started the CBJ and was pretty good. Had me close within a minute. She was slurping and licking my balls.

Then I said I was getting close and she said, I like doggy. So I got behind her and she began with the Ooohs and Ahhhs and You big. I told her to lie to someone else. I'm on the higher side of average but haven't killed anyone yet with this. I will say lately I've gotten harder erections than I've had in awhile and could hang a wet towel on it.

So I did that for a few minutes and asked to switch to mish and she did. I could see her tits. Not real big. Maybe B cups and saggy. Her body wasn't great and a little flabby in spots and bigger hips. I was getting a good stride when she started with the ooohs and ahhhs again. I can do without that. But I was taking a few deep strokes that she made a face about.

I came in the bag and went another few strokes and we got up and she went to get towels and cleaned me up. I laid back down to get more "half-assed" rubbing and she was standing there picking up my pants to help me get dressed.

I asked what happened to the rest of the hour. She just smiled. I got dressed and left. No table shower. Not full hour. Only about 25 minutes. I probably won't be back.

Guess I should have went the distance for Stone.Yeah. I have visited the last time thinking the same just is nice the proximity to the I65 exit. Good experience last with Summer but wasn't able to repeat before she left never returning from vacation. Jade was a flop and before Sumner I believe was CiCi who was stunning but also has not returned. Since the initial New Management this place has become less consistent with there being much better options now they are much less of an alternative.

UdaMann
12-06-23, 11:51
Any new providers here. Have not heard much recently.

SWaffles
12-06-23, 21:20
I have never been to sun. I have been to Preston 61 like 6 years ago, and I had gone to royal sauna a ton and also stone this year (saw Kelly a bunch).

Stone was the best up until today. I met Sisi (or maybe CiCi). Cute but full face, some extra fat, but super nice legs and a nice behind / Hips. Very nice and curvy, and respectable breasts. Petite, Cute hands and nice lips. Darker skin, and very smooth.

For me, she is perfect. Gave a good rub down that wasn't half bad, shower, and I spent some time in the sauna. I opted for full service not long after. She built into it with some foreplay and oral before I told her to get on the table. Did Mish and K9 and then finished Inside (condom was used).

She rubbed me down a bit more and cleaned me up.

Such a great experience! Sun is on top these days if you ask me.

BigJohnston76
12-07-23, 07:25
Arriving for couple days. I'd be grateful for recommendations of a good individual massage provider.

BDinkie
12-07-23, 14:00
Any new providers here. Have not heard much recently.May is the latest. You may want to wait a little bit longer. Just my 2 cents.

UdaMann
12-07-23, 15:30
May is the latest. You may want to wait a little bit longer. Just my 2 cents.I agree. Not seeing Mey again.

Penmp
12-08-23, 00:27
Currently Anna, Jessica, Vivian and Yoko, all of whom are great in my opinion. I've been with all of them. I do know Vivian is leaving temporarily on the 16th and don't think she'll be replaced. She's a good one, but the lineup is still great without her.Headed down next week and was wondering how the current line up looks? Sounds like Cece and Yuri are now in rotation and Vivian and Jessica are out.

Rnorton217
12-08-23, 08:45
Hello fellow mongers. I am planning to visit your visit and check out sun spa. Is Yuri still here? Please let me know or if you have any other recommendations. If you ever travel to Indy I have a couple good girls that rotate here too. Thanks.

Justin3899
12-08-23, 11:43
Hello fellow mongers. I am planning to visit your visit and check out sun spa. Is Yuri still here? Please let me know or if you have any other recommendations. If you ever travel to Indy I have a couple good girls that rotate here too. Thanks.Yes she is still there. My other recommendation would be Jessica. They are both equally hot. Top bottom and in between. Jessica is just taller than Yuri. Had a great time with both on separate occasions.

ShoreSick
12-08-23, 12:23
I stopped by the empire this week and they are under new management. Plus all new girls I seen Jenny witch is the same Jenny I seen at one of the other top rated spas in Louisville.Which Jenny are you referring to? IB Jenny?

GoodOne6969
12-08-23, 15:41
Hello fellow mongers. I am planning to visit your visit and check out sun spa. Is Yuri still here? Please let me know or if you have any other recommendations. If you ever travel to Indy I have a couple good girls that rotate here too. Thanks.Yuri is still at Sun's. I.

RayMeadows
12-08-23, 16:21
Went to stone this early afternoon, as sun was pretty busy. Had a pretty good time with Paula, I pretty sure I've had the pleasure before but I think she had a different name. Long black hair, small perky boobs, little butt, a very attractive woman. The experience was okay, and I'm being picky, sauna is out of order, she did this walking back massage not my cup of tea, then she stepped out of the room for 5 ish minutes, total mood killer. Cover BJ was pretty good and watching in the mirror was perfect. Over all it was boring and distracting. I know what you're all thinking this guy is crazy!! But I'll pass on her next time. She is beautiful the experience was just not what I've come to expect at stone! I'd give it a 7 out of 10. Enjoy and let me know if I'm wrong!

GoodOne6969
12-08-23, 16:25
Which Jenny are you referring to? IB Jenny?So I know there was a nice looking Jenny at Sun Spa a month or so ago, but the Jenny at Empire isn't the same girl; she hasn't been to Kentucky before now. I'm not sure who the other Jenny is. There could have been a third Jenny in town, but I'm not familiar with her. The Empire Jenny is good looking, but haven't tried her. Stone Spa Kiki when home and there's a new, hot little thing named Katy. Haven't tried her either, but she's definitely a spinner. If I had to choose, I'd go with Katy first.

SouthBoundKing
12-08-23, 18:11
Anyone try the 4 hand massage at Eva? I was offered it then next time I come in but idk it is worth it, also any So IN places offering FS, or CBJ?

Kreamer
12-09-23, 09:09
Went to stone this early afternoon, as sun was pretty busy. Had a pretty good time with Paula, I pretty sure I've had the pleasure before but I think she had a different name. Long black hair, small perky boobs, little butt, a very attractive woman. The experience was okay, and I'm being picky, sauna is out of order, she did this walking back massage not my cup of tea, then she stepped out of the room for 5 ish minutes, total mood killer. Cover BJ was pretty good and watching in the mirror was perfect. Over all it was boring and distracting. I know what you're all thinking this guy is crazy!! But I'll pass on her next time. She is beautiful the experience was just not what I've come to expect at stone! I'd give it a 7 out of 10. Enjoy and let me know if I'm wrong!Is this the same Paula that was there in August? The review doesn't sound like her, she was at both stone and sun. I'd like to find her again if anyone know if she is around.

What is the line up at stone now?
Is Anne still there?

GoodOne6969
12-09-23, 14:21
Is this the same Paula that was there in August? The review doesn't sound like her, she was at both stone and sun. I'd like to find her again if anyone know if she is around.

What is the line up at stone now?
Is Anne still there?It's the same Paula and she's still well worth the visit. I interpret the previous review not so much that Paula didn't perform, but there were a few things that were a little irritating. When I was there this week, mama said they're waiting on a part to arrive for the sauna, and this was the first time I've been there when it was not working. The other girl currently there is Katy. I met her and she's a hot little spinner I'm going to visit ASAP. I think Stone is still one of the best places in Louisville. Unfortunately, Anne isn't there now.

UdaMann
12-09-23, 15:14
It's the same Paula and she's still well worth the visit. I interpret the previous review not so much that Paula didn't perform, but there were a few things that were a little irritating. When I was there this week, mama said they're waiting on a part to arrive for the sauna, and this was the first time I've been there when it was not working. The other girl currently there is Katy. I met her and she's a hot little spinner I'm going to visit ASAP. I think Stone is still one of the best places in Louisville. Unfortunately, Anne isn't there now.Without visiting Sun I would say Stress Away is a solid 2nd choice for a beautiful open provider that does have a nice sauna establishment and rooms are very discreet and clean. Location is not far from Stone or across the county like Sun. Cannot speak to either as have not visited since my so so experience at Sun with a much older lady and have not experienced Stone since a visit getting to meet Anna who was drop dead gorgeous in her robe well made up with her hair up like a geisha girl. She was very pleasant showing me inside.

The Fonz
12-09-23, 20:42
Had a sweet dream with Lilly at Eva today. PM for details.

The Fonz
12-09-23, 20:44
Anyone try the 4 hand massage at Eva? I was offered it then next time I come in but idk it is worth it, also any So IN places offering FS, or CBJ?Necer inquired, did they quote?

Two Nutts
12-09-23, 23:14
Anyone try the 4 hand massage at Eva? I was offered it then next time I come in but idk it is worth it, also any So IN places offering FS, or CBJ?Trust me, it's not worth the $$ if you feel like trying both girls do it individually. It will cost the same and you will get two pops and more of a massage for same money. The girls always asking to do 4 hand but all you will get is a lame rub, nothing personal like a individual session. They will speak Chinese to each other like it a regular conversation and your the third wheel. It's not worth it. But if it's your bucket list never mind my advice.

Kreamer
12-10-23, 08:12
Without visiting Sun I would say Stress Away is a solid 2nd choice for a beautiful open provider that does have a nice sauna establishment and rooms are very discreet and clean. Location is not far from Stone or across the county like Sun. Cannot speak to either as have not visited since my so so experience at Sun with a much older lady and have not experienced Stone since a visit getting to meet Anna who was drop dead gorgeous in her robe well made up with her hair up like a geisha girl. She was very pleasant showing me inside.Have you been to stress away? Who did you see? Info or details please.

UdaMann
12-10-23, 09:42
Had a sweet dream with Lilly at Eva today. PM for details.Wondering if same Lilly I seen some time ago. I would love to see her again.

UdaMann
12-10-23, 15:21
Trust me, it's not worth the $$ if you feel like trying both girls do it individually. It will cost the same and you will get two pops and more of a massage for same money. The girls always asking to do 4 hand but all you will get is a lame rub, nothing personal like a individual session. They will speak Chinese to each other like it a regular conversation and your the third wheel. It's not worth it. But if it's your bucket list never mind my advice.I agree. Always been a disappointment just as you described.

Jc4024
12-10-23, 23:40
I agree. Always been a disappointment just as you described.I'd say almost all duo's I've been in whether outright escort or four hands are kind of lack luster. However, I got an exception. This was *before* Sun changed hands, but I did one time accidentally ask for a 4 hand with Joy and Didi (I think that's who it was), but went with it when they were game for it. So usually there's a lot of preliminaries a session, but after money was sorted out we skipped the table shower and massage / rub parts and it was a really intense session with both of them interacting with me for the entire time and a pop with each of them. It cost as much as two separate sessions with them, but there was something about pounding Joy while Didi was biting my ear and whispering to me to go harder.

WC2000
12-11-23, 11:45
I've only done 4 hand twice. Once was lackluster but once was insane! The good one was at IB. Here is a note I took from the session. It was a hell of a time. I should note this happened well over a year ago. Those girls are no longer there.

The ladies came in to the room and I'm already fully naked face down on the table. Immediately they both start with a light tough massage and waste no time going directly for my ass, balls and shaft. One also rubs me while the other is giving me a foot job while I'm still on my stomach. This goes on for about 10 minutes and by that point I'm rock hard and ready to get busy.

I tell them I want to nut twice. One of them hands me my wallet for the tip while the other has now worked her way between my legs and is sucking my balls while I fumble for the cash. Once I get the cash one girl leaves to get saran wrap (for a covered BJ), when she comes back in I'm on top of the other girl titty fucking her. I just laugh cause it's such a wild scene.

Both girls are topless at this point (one completely nude) and each one is begging for me to suck their tits (they were likely just playing it up but it was funny to see them acting jealous of each other). Both have amazing tits with long eraser nipples. Then one of them lays me back on the table and straddles by face basically. Her pussy was basically on my throat, which was fine with me but I'm not DATY at an AMP. While she's cowgirling my face the other is giving me a covered BJ.

I finally have to get up from being straddled and they each take turns stroking me until I bust nut #1.

They clean me up and I'm back to face down and feeling great. They again start the whole process over. Getting me worked up from behind. Sucking my balls from behind, fingering my asshole, etc.

I flip and they are both laying next to me. Basically one under each arm. They take turns stroking my cock and sucking my balls the entire time. Since I've already nutted once this time goes on for about 15 min or so of pure HJ pleasure. Finally I release nut #2 and it lands allover one girls arm. She just started laughing like crazy. We all laugh and clean up. My girl who I had seen prior gives me her number and says to text her when I can come back (I will very soon, maybe today). I ended up texting her later that night and told her that I can't wait to come back. She said the other girl talked about how wild our time was after I left.

Now I'll admit that most of these girls just talk game to build you up and take more money but these two. They went the extra mile and will be something that I'll never forget.

JumpStart420
12-11-23, 12:48
Most of us here know about Cece, but I thought about sharing my views. There are boundaries, as long as you are respectful, you'll have great time. Been seeing here for a while now, and always relaxing. Visit. If you are looking for a grown up conversation, and a good massage, them definitely worth a visit.

NikkisDickie
12-11-23, 13:08
Went to Body Sensations several times; realize they aren't the same girls—but has anybody tried Sage or Anna?

TheSilverFox
12-11-23, 18:40
Is there any of the ladies from the Middletown office still seeing clients by advertisement or UTR? It was the best group of gals and the only office where I felt really safe. I never did figure out who actually ran it but it was done well.

Wuziman
12-11-23, 23:04
Went to Body Sensations several times; realize they aren't the same girlsbut has anybody tried Sage or Anna?I saw sage last year some time. This was after she left working at some massage place, maybe RS. She has went back and left several times I think. Her pictures back then looked a bit better. She was at some trailer park. Gave a good experience, some DATY, was nice. No real issues. But I get better at AMP.

I think she looks a little worse now. Looks like she probably uses. Plus I don't like her ads saying "simping for sage". Feels a little presumptuous considering she ain't that great. But she was solid roughly a year ago, good figure.

Two Nutts
12-11-23, 23:05
I've only done 4 hand twice. Once was lackluster but once was insane! The good one was at IB. Here is a note I took from the session. It was a hell of a time. I should note this happened well over a year ago. Those girls are no longer there.

The ladies came in to the room and I'm already fully naked face down on the table. Immediately they both start with a light tough massage and waste no time going directly for my ass, balls and shaft. One also rubs me while the other is giving me a foot job while I'm still on my stomach. This goes on for about 10 minutes and by that point I'm rock hard and ready to get busy.

I tell them I want to nut twice. One of them hands me my wallet for the tip while the other has now worked her way between my legs and is sucking my balls while I fumble for the cash. Once I get the cash one girl leaves to get saran wrap (for a covered BJ), when she comes back in I'm on top of the other girl titty fucking her. I just laugh cause it's such a wild scene.

Both girls are topless at this point (one completely nude) and each one is begging for me to suck their tits (they were likely just playing it up but it was funny to see them acting jealous of each other). Both have amazing tits with long eraser nipples. Then one of them lays me back on the table and straddles by face basically. Her pussy was basically on my throat, which was fine with me but I'm not DATY at an AMP. While she's cowgirling my face the other is giving me a covered BJ.

I finally have to get up from being straddled and they each take turns stroking me until I bust nut #1.

They clean me up and I'm back to face down and feeling great. They again start the whole process over. Getting me worked up from behind. Sucking my balls from behind, fingering my asshole, etc.

I flip and they are both laying next to me. Basically one under each arm.Reason being it's been a long time the two girls actually get along with each other. Always arguing over money, who get the big tipping customer. Who gets the bad one. Jeez sometimes when I'm there it's like the jerry springer show. I had a similar experience there about 2016, then that got moved to a hotel with them both. This happened about 3?times. Again those days and girls have long gone.

HardDude
12-12-23, 05:53
I'm going to be passing through your fine city on a business trip this week. Looking for any providers that offer DATO services in the area. I know previously there were some solid options at Stone and Sun, but sadly those ladies have moved on. I'd appreciate a PM if any of your seniors have leads. Stay safe.

Dickens Cider
12-12-23, 07:46
Went to Body Sensations several times; realize they aren't the same girlsbut has anybody tried Sage or Anna?This is the only one I know.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/kentucky/louisville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/relaxation-at-its-best-27292.html

I think she also kinda was the manager of the 'upstairs' section.

DnC.

C6DM2
12-12-23, 08:29
I could not agree more! This was the best place ever!! I have searched for years for these ladies, and sadly I don't think any of them are still (or back) in business.

Is there any of the ladies from the Middletown office still seeing clients by advertisement or UTR? It was the best group of gals and the only office where I felt really safe. I never did figure out who actually ran it but it was done well.

C6DM2
12-12-23, 09:12
Yes, you are 100% correct. You will not get a GFE at her office, but that is okay. I don't go looking for escort services at a body rub place. But CeCe is professionally trained in massage, she is extremely intelligent, and has a HUGE heart. All of the ladies in her office are great! But CeCe is my go-to for a great massage with a standard ending.

Most of us here know about Cece, but I thought about sharing my views. There are boundaries, as long as you are respectful, you'll have great time. Been seeing here for a while now, and always relaxing. Visit. If you are looking for a grown up conversation, and a good massage, them definitely worth a visit.

LonggMan
12-12-23, 09:26
Had a sweet dream with Lilly at Eva today. PM for details.Sent you a PM.

KennJak
12-12-23, 10:10
Is there any of the ladies from the Middletown office still seeing clients by advertisement or UTR? It was the best group of gals and the only office where I felt really safe. I never did figure out who actually ran it but it was done well.Krystin and Megan still but Trina I haven't heard from in a long time.

Wuziman
12-12-23, 15:33
Any info on who the providers are at IB right now? Also if they are any good?

Photogdan
12-12-23, 22:43
This is the only one I know.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/kentucky/louisville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/relaxation-at-its-best-27292.html

I think she also kinda was the manager of the 'upstairs' section.

DnC.She was independent I guess when I saw her last year. Great time.

LittleDickMan87
12-13-23, 07:38
She was independent I guess when I saw her last year. Great time.I thought she was cute immediately and wanted to see her. I've tried for almost a year to message her and get a response but always nothing. Hope someone is getting some benefits.

C6DM2
12-13-23, 11:09
Same here. She has never one time answered me. I gave up years ago. I have always wondered why these ladies post ads, but never respond. The only reason I can think of, she is not taking new clients and has enough regulars. But if that were the case, why advertise?

I thought she was cute immediately and wanted to see her. I've tried for almost a year to message her and get a response but always nothing. Hope someone is getting some benefits.

Voltare
12-13-23, 13:02
Saw new girl Katie over the weekend, said she had only started 2 days prior, out from LA and said she plans on being here awhile. Put her at 30, looks young. Very petite, little ass, perky C's, light brown hair. I'd say she is the best looking I've seen at Stone for my tastes.

She wasn't as flirtatious as typical, kept it casual during table shower, asking about my job while she cleaned my ass crack, LOL. Back in the room she became more sensual, light rub for about 10 minutes. On the flip gave 180. Dropped her dress and started a nuru massage while licking my chest, my arms, legs. A few minutes on the boys then on went the cover. Longest CBJ I've had at a parlor, she switched from on the table, to standing, to 69, giving me all the views. Hopped on in cowgirl, then doggie, finish in mish. Very tight, lots of eye contact.

Cleaned me up with slow sensual rubbing and even put my clothes back on me. She told me right now it's just her and Paula.

In short Katie is definitely a see.

Charge ANut2
12-13-23, 13:57
Saw new girl Katie over the weekend, said she had only started 2 days prior, out from LA and said she plans on being here awhile. Put her at 30, looks young. Very petite, little ass, perky C's, light brown hair. I'd say she is the best looking I've seen at Stone for my tastes.

She wasn't as flirtatious as typical, kept it casual during table shower, asking about my job while she cleaned my ass crack, LOL. Back in the room she became more sensual, light rub for about 10 minutes. On the flip gave 180. Dropped her dress and started a nuru massage while licking my chest, my arms, legs. A few minutes on the boys then on went the cover. Longest CBJ I've had at a parlor, she switched from on the table, to standing, to 69, giving me all the views. Hopped on in cowgirl, then doggie, finish in mish. Very tight, lots of eye contact.

Cleaned me up with slow sensual rubbing and even put my clothes back on me. She told me right now it's just her and Paula.

In short Katie is definitely a see.Pour guys that over pay thinking it will get them better service. That price you paid is a 28.572% increase since derby last year. At this pace the price will be about $200 this coming May. It was $140. All because mongers forget they have balls as soon as they walk in the door. Again, AMP set the baseline for all sex work. Escorts will always feel as though they deserve more money in spite of the fact they likely are drug users and don't get checked regularly for STD's. Seriously guys it's getting sad out here. The the monger who just paid 180 you do understand you paid her 180 for (and I'm being generous to you) 35 minutes of work. 10 min shower,5 min sauna,10 min pushing around on back, that's a rate of $320 an hour for the sexual aspect of your visit. Imagine the numbers for a half hour place. But please get on here and tell me how fat your wallet is from the money tree you have growing in your backyard. This may not apply to you sir but if it does and to anybody else out there still reading. Eat less, go the the gym, do some self help online shit and get some confidence.

LittleDickMan87
12-13-23, 14:11

In short Katie is definitely a see.So $260 all in? See she was attractive and you got a good experience. There are escorts out here now who are absolutely not even what you would call "mildly" attractive who are charging $200, $250 and $300 (then you have the high end girls who are charging $500 and up) and they're 'game' isn't half what these gals at the AMPs have.

But I will also say some of the AMP gals are hit and miss.

But I haven't yet had an ugly AMP girl at Stone or Sun (can't say that about the others) and you're getting a full range of items on the menu usually.

Escorts are not that way and you can often run into ghosting, time wasters, drugs, etc.

For the money -- even at $260 -- this type of experience that is discussed here is good for me.

Kingster
12-13-23, 16:14
I saw sage last year some time. This was after she left working at some massage place, maybe RS. She has went back and left several times I think. Her pictures back then looked a bit better. She was at some trailer park. Gave a good experience, some DATY, was nice. No real issues. But I get better at AMP.

I think she looks a little worse now. Looks like she probably uses. Plus I don't like her ads saying "simping for sage". Feels a little presumptuous considering she ain't that great. But she was solid roughly a year ago, good figure.I saw her 2 years ago at her place off cane run and then last year at Churchill. She has definitely declined and it's people due to use. If you are going to RS, there are other girls there that provide a better experience.

AmpMan2023
12-13-23, 16:22

Cleaned me up with slow sensual rubbing and even put my clothes back on me. She told me right now it's just her and Paula..Curious why you paid $180. Used to be $140 was the norm then $160. You bumped it up another $20 for no reason.

I guarantee you didn't get $20 more of anything.

Voltare
12-13-23, 16:41
Also got the chance to see Yuri at Sun's over the weekend. I had too after hearing all the good praise here about here. Incredible body, but she actually told me the new girl Julie had a nicer body, maybe just self depreciation, but now I want to see Julie. 80 for house, 180 tip. Not much tease on the table shower or massage, but on the flip CBJ, some gorgeous rcg, to cowgirl, doggie and mish finish with dirty talk. She knows what she's doing. Only drawback was her leaving the room a few times for minutes at a time.

Voltare
12-13-23, 17:22
Pour guys that over pay thinking it will get them better service. That price you paid is a 28.572% increase since derby last year. At this pace the price will be about $200 this coming May. It was $140. All because mongers forget they have balls as soon as they walk in the door. Again, AMP set the baseline for all sex work. Escorts will always feel as though they deserve more money in spite of the fact they likely are drug users and don't get checked regularly for STD's. Seriously guys it's getting sad out here. The the monger who just paid 180 you do understand you paid her 180 for (and I'm being generous to you) 35 minutes of work. 10 min shower,5 min sauna,10 min pushing around on back, that's a rate of $320 an hour for the sexual aspect of your visit. Imagine the numbers for a half hour place. But please get on here and tell me how fat your wallet is from the money tree you have growing in your backyard. This may not apply to you sir but if it does and to anybody else out there still reading. Eat less, go the the gym, do some self help online shit and get some confidence.

Can you imagine yelling on a fuck board about supply and demand and then with zero awareness suggest self improvement. No wonder you're having trouble providing enough money someone is willing to fuck you.

180 is standard in Louisville for AMPs. Especially for the quality at Stone and Sun compared to last year. Not overpaying. Time moves with inflation. If druggies adopt the prices set, don't care not seeing them. Much like you providing no valuable info, reviews or content to this forum they lack the supply to meet any of my demand

Charge ANut2
12-13-23, 18:56
Can you imagine yelling on a fuck board about supply and demand and then with zero awareness suggest self improvement. No wonder you're having trouble providing enough money someone is willing to fuck you.

180 is standard in Louisville for AMPs. Especially for the quality at Stone and Sun compared to last year. Not overpaying. Time moves with inflation. If druggies adopt the prices set, don't care not seeing them. Much like you providing no valuable info, reviews or content to this forum they lack the supply to meet any of my demandFirst $180 is not the standard, and never with me to $160 bc girls started asking about more money. I read about you going someplace and saying next time you were going to save up and go to Sun's in Louisville. Second the quality has been going down hill since derby just a little IMO and the attitudes have gotten worse. Days of Anna, Blue and Bebe are long gone. Third everything I said is a fact to you. You are documented on this forum paying $140 at Sun's 6 months ago. Pussy didn't go up that much in that time. This inflation reasoning is laughable. Everything I've ever said on here is true. You however feel like you need to compensate with more money. I don't know. $180 is not standard in Louisville, or Indy, or ATL, or all of FL.

ImShane
12-13-23, 20:51
I've been trying out all the girls at Sun since they seem to be getting new ones in often.

Yoko.

Heard good things about Yoko, so I called ahead and made sure she wasn't busy. When she walked in I immediately noticed how thick she is for her size. Nice T&A for a girl her size. TS was really nice with a lot of teasing. While I was on my stomach she kept sticking her hand under me and giving a few playful strokes before moving on. In the room the massage wasn't special, but that's not really why I was there. She was doing the same motion from the shower, and I was ready for more. On the flip she stood up on the table and bent over giving me an amazing view of her ass and pussy while she sucked me. After I gave her a slap on the ass and let her know I was ready for more she climbed on top and rode me hard until I blew in the bag. Would recommend, but YMMV. She took the tip after the visit and seemed annoyed with the standard rate.

Yuri.

Wanted to visit Jessica again, but she was on vacation. Heard some good things about Yuri, so I figured I'd give her a shot. The place was getting some work done so there was some people moving around cleaning carpets or something. After I got undressed a woman not working for the place accidentally opened my door. I'm not shy, but was a little funny. When Yuri walked in she said they were making some changes to the place. She is stunning, but the visit overall was a lot less playful than with Yoko. She gave a standard TS, massage, and flip. Although the view from doggy makes me want to see her again. I'll probably give her another shot and see if she warms up on repeat visits.

Jessica.

Finally got to see Jessica again, and as good as the rest of the girls are they really don't compare. The place was really busy so I had to wait a little bit, and since the shower was full she had be go ahead and lie down until it was free. When she started the massage I couldn't keep my hands off her and she said she was horny so I should go ahead and flip. Started with a slow and deep CBJ and she was very clear she didn't want me to finish. I wanted to return the favor so I had her lay on the table and did some DATY. I was having a great time, and could have kept going. Instead she pulled me up and begged me to fuck her. After I finished I noticed the room was a lot different. There is a huge mirror on the wall and I can only imagine what it looks like when you have one of the lovely ladies on top of you. I'll have to find out next time. There's supposed to be a new girl starting today, and I think I'll keep sampling the new talent. Will definitely make Jessica frequent visits in between.

ImShane
12-13-23, 20:53
I had a pretty similar experience with Yuri leaving the room. Doesn't seem to happen with any of the other girls there so not sure what's up.

Also got the chance to see Yuri at Sun's over the weekend. I had too after hearing all the good praise here about here. Incredible body, but she actually told me the new girl Julie had a nicer body, maybe just self depreciation, but now I want to see Julie. 80 for house, 180 tip. Not much tease on the table shower or massage, but on the flip CBJ, some gorgeous rcg, to cowgirl, doggie and mish finish with dirty talk. She knows what she's doing. Only drawback was her leaving the room a few times for minutes at a time.

GoodOne6969
12-13-23, 21:25
I finally got time to go see Katy, and to save time, I'll just say the previous 'Katy' review is spot on. I will add that I spent an excessive about of time doing table side daty and she was fine with it. She really has a hot little body, is very pretty and I definitely recommend.

SWaffles
12-15-23, 11:04
I went to sun again. Met with Yuri.

Won't say much about her looks other than as other have pointed out, she is very pretty. Very nice breasts. I will say that the "mouth feel" of her nipples is top notch LOL. Very curvy body but also very fit.

Visit was amazing. Her massage was actually quite good and she did some good work on my back. On the flip, she honey dicked me into paying 180 but I couldn't say no though. That said, I had an amazing time. I actually got in some DFK with her, and her lips are very nice. Enjoyed Mish with simultaneous DFK and some breast suckling. Had her go to K9 and I held her hands and kissed on her neck while I pounded to completion.

Afterward, she laid down with me and we proceeded to kiss and cuddle for 10 or so minutes.

I straight up had a GFE with her so your mileage may vary here, but I had an INCREDIBLE time.

She did introduce me to Jessica. Who is INCREDIBLY hot. Like. Porn star hot. I'll have to go back to see her!

GrittyB
12-16-23, 12:13
I recently heard some stories around newbie communication struggles with non-AMP providers; while much of this is known by many I'll offer my two cents.

1) Read the ad. Completely. Most of what you need to know will be there.

2) Follow the preferred communication method. If it says text, then text. If it says call, then call.

3) In either case, above all. Be respectful. It goes a loonngg way.

4) Also in either case, don't be graphic about what you're looking for. That's the fastest way to get blocked.

5) Keep your communication concise but pleasant. Don't write a novel, but a simple salutation, a few personal details (like WM, 45 yo) and request for availability options should be all you need if you've read the ad completely and RTFF.

6) While you may be nervous about contacting a provider, they are likely just as nervous as you regarding new clients. At your first meeting, respect the boundaries the ad describes and don't press for more. If they are comfortable, they may offer more. Or, even if comfortable, they may not. Either way, you'll have a much better chance of the menu opening up if you're respectful.

7) I know many folks like to attempt to negotiate; I find that sets a negative tone from the start. See number six, above.

I'm sure there are other tips that could be offered (and are, in other parts of the forum) but wanted to share what feels like common sense for those dipping their toes.

Akishla
12-17-23, 11:23
What is Eva's or IB like right now? Anyone attractive with big boobs?

DbUSA
12-17-23, 18:55
My feedback is a week old but I doubt it has changed since. I went to Asian Massage Spa. It's been years since I last went and I won't return. Massage was ok but the room was freezing cold, extremely cold even after she covered me with the sheets trying to keep me warm. HJ but no possible roaming because she placed herself at the end of the table. Enough said, I have nothing positive about my experience.

Stay safe.

DBUSA.

Kyman
12-17-23, 19:02
My feedback is a week old but I doubt it has changed since. I went to Asian Massage Spa. It's been years since I last went and I won't return. Massage was ok but the room was freezing cold, extremely cold even after she covered me with the sheets trying to keep me warm. HJ but no possible roaming because she placed herself at the end of the table. Enough said, I have nothing positive about my experience..Which one? I can think of 6.

DbUSA
12-17-23, 21:52
Which one? I can think of 6.The one on 6608.

Two Nutts
12-17-23, 22:15
What is Eva's or IB like right now? Anyone attractive with big boobs?But everyone is natural.

GoodOne6969
12-17-23, 22:31
The one on 6608.I could be wrong, but I think he's talking about the one in Fern Creek.

PunkedLife
12-18-23, 06:09
Pour guys that over pay thinking it will get them better service. That price you paid is a 28.572% increase since derby last year. At this pace the price will be about $200 this coming May. It was $140. All because mongers forget they have balls as soon as they walk in the door. Again, AMP set the baseline for all sex work. Escorts will always feel as though they deserve more money in spite of the fact they likely are drug users and don't get checked regularly for STD's. Seriously guys it's getting sad out here. The the monger who just paid 180 you do understand you paid her 180 for (and I'm being generous to you) 35 minutes of work. 10 min shower,5 min sauna,10 min pushing around on back, that's a rate of $320 an hour for the sexual aspect of your visit. Imagine the numbers for a half hour place. But please get on here and tell me how fat your wallet is from the money tree you have growing in your backyard. This may not apply to you sir but if it does and to anybody else out there still reading. Eat less, go the the gym, do some self help online shit and get some confidence.Have you seen how pathetic it's gotten on Twitch. Girls are literally streaming topless but have the camera cut off right before you see any nips. Men are on there tipping to the point many other girls are doing this. And it makes so much money the company changed their tos so that it wouldn't be so blatant how these girls get special treatment simply for the amount of revenue they bring to the platform. Simply put you are wasting your breath. Men in today's society are pathetic and it will only get worse. Shoot at least on Chaturb. You are seeing them bust it wide open and do all kinds of stuff and at least these guys here are overspending and getting some action. And don't get me wrong. I completely agree with you. Men go overseas and mess up the price of p4 p and create GPS all over. But it's pointless wasting your breath though.

Two Nutts
12-18-23, 10:53
My feedback is a week old but I doubt it has changed since. I went to Asian Massage Spa. It's been years since I last went and I won't return. Massage was ok but the room was freezing cold, extremely cold even after she covered me with the sheets trying to keep me warm. HJ but no possible roaming because she placed herself at the end of the table. Enough said, I have nothing positive about my experience.

Stay safe.

DBUSA.What's even worse, is they get a steamy hot rag to wipe the oil off and it makes even more cold after. That doesn't happen at Eva or IB they keep the temperature around 75, it's always toasty.

Charge ANut2
12-18-23, 13:28
What's even worse, is they get a steamy hot rag to wipe the oil off and it makes even more cold after. That doesn't happen at Eva or IB they keep the temperature around 75, it's always toasty.They also have something over the vents at Eva's to block the direct flow of air so it isn't hitting your body. People can say what they want but anytime you go into any AMP there's just a little bit of anxiety. I have never felt like that at these two spas. Always felt really secure and relaxed. Inside the rooms Eva's is a bit brighter than IB IMO due to the windows which I like. Island Breeze has larger rooms with some furniture in them depending the one you're in. Eva's has a ramp for wheelchair access if needed. Hot towel warmers inside the rooms so the girls never have to leave. Some of the rooms do have mirrors which I enjoy with the girls.

SouthBoundKing
12-19-23, 13:57
Anyone know when the older lady will be in this weekend, I think her name is Judy? Also the 4 hands at Eva's was not worth it, I saw some replies and it was exactly how other described it. But I really want to see that granny Judy, anyone got details on her?

WalterTomFrank
12-19-23, 14:04
Appears I stumbled across a new AMP on Mud Lane (H! Massage). Any experience or feedback?

C6DM2
12-19-23, 15:46
They are not new, they have been there for quite some time. I have not been in there, but I pass that area daily. I'm just not into the AMP's.

It's a high traffic shopping center, so if privacy is important to you, I am not sure H! Massage would be for you.

My ex-GF works within yards of that AMP, so even though I don't care what she thinks, I certainly don't want her seeing me go in there. She would not waste a single second putting me on blast on Facebook, Instagram, and any other social media site that she could locate.

Appears I stumbled across a new AMP on Mud Lane (H! Massage). Any experience or feedback?

WalterTomFrank
12-19-23, 18:31
They are not new, they have been there for quite some time. I have not been in there, but I pass that area daily. I'm just not into the AMP's.

It's a high traffic shopping center, so if privacy is important to you, I am not sure H! Massage would be for you.

My ex-GF works within yards of that AMP, so even though I don't care what she thinks, I certainly don't want her seeing me go in there. She would not waste a single second putting me on blast on Facebook, Instagram, and any other social media site that she could locate.Yeah I definitely get that. But those AMPs in busy shopping centers like that do get regular traffic too. For example, there is an AMP on Bardstown Rd that has regular customers because I've been in there when a couple of soccer mom type women walked in who were apparently regulars LOL. So yeah, some people do see them for real massages and being located in a shopping center makes them appear more legit. Nonetheless, you can always go at night when traffic is light and park away then walk on foot.

It's hard to keep track of AMPs since they don't advertise online much anymore so when I find one in the wild I get happy LOL.

AmpMan2023
12-20-23, 00:23

My ex-GF works within yards of that AMP, so even though I don't care what she thinks, I certainly don't want her seeing me go in there. She would not waste a single second putting me on blast on Facebook, Instagram, and any other social media site that she could locate.I haven't seen them on Rubmaps and their website appears to be legit type place. Who knows?

LittleDickMan87
12-20-23, 07:50
Yeah I definitely get that. But those AMPs in busy shopping centers like that do get regular traffic too. For example, there is an AMP on Bardstown Rd that has regular customers because I've been in there when a couple of soccer mom type women walked in who were apparently regulars LOL. So yeah, some people do see them for real massages and being located in a shopping center makes them appear more legit. Nonetheless, you can always go at night when traffic is light and park away then walk on foot.

It's hard to keep track of AMPs since they don't advertise online much anymore so when I find one in the wild I get happy LOL.The ones that do should at least make a rear entrance. 99 percent of these have an entrance right from the parking lot. So either go after dark or wear sunglasses and a hat when you go in. Maybe park a few stores down and sneak in.

Wuziman
12-20-23, 09:27
Anyone know when the older lady will be in this weekend, I think her name is Judy? Also the 4 hands at Eva's was not worth it, I saw some replies and it was exactly how other described it. But I really want to see that granny Judy, anyone got details on her?As often as I have gone to IB you would thinking would know the mamasan name. But I am pretty sure she is Judy. She has been at IB every time I have been there. But usually stays in the office room. Has always been nice to me. Just call IB and say you want to see her.

I suppose I could be wrong and she is not Judy but I am very sure she is.

WC2000
12-20-23, 11:38
As often as I have gone to IB you would thinking would know the mamasan name. But I am pretty sure she is Judy. She has been at IB every time I have been there. But usually stays in the office room. Has always been nice to me. Just call IB and say you want to see her.

I suppose I could be wrong and she is not Judy but I am very sure she is.She doesn't see clients.

Two Nutts
12-20-23, 12:49
She doesn't see clients.Of course when they are busy she will give a regular massage until one of the girls gets free then that girl takes over. She doesn't want to take $$ away from the girls she employs by doing the customer. All business is for the younger girls. At least that's what I've been told. She hates giving massages and even less giving a HJ. But that guy didn't take heed any suggestion on the 4 hand and was disappointed. There's plenty of old ladies in the AMPs nowadays that actually give a massage and happy to do it. Choosing someone who doesn't is kinda weird.

EasyLivin
12-20-23, 13:07
Finally got to experience Jessica. Passionate with a kinky side if you get her going. Say new girl Candy who can't be 5 ft tall. Have seen Jessica, Yuri, Yoyo, and you can't go wrong but I'd rank in that order. Candy may be your cup of tea if you like petite.

JoeThighsMan
12-20-23, 13:09
Finally got to experience Jessica. Passionate with a kinky side if you get her going. Say new girl Candy who can't be 5 ft tall. Have seen Jessica, Yuri, Yoyo, and you can't go wrong but I'd rank in that order. Candy may be your cup of tea if you like petite.Petite w / curves or simply petite?

I'm going tomorrow-can not wait!

EasyLivin
12-20-23, 13:21
Petite w / curves or simply petite?

I'm going tomorrow-can not wait!Looked like some curves, bras do wonders, but definitely not a stick.

GoodOne6969
12-20-23, 13:43
I went for my second visit with Katy yesterday, which was great, and met the newest addition named Aqua. She's a different Aqua than the one who was there a month or so ago and say she's advertisement quality pretty. Mid-thirties, about 5'4", long light brown hair and a slim lean body. Very sexy in her red dress. Gave me a hug and kiss and said to come see her soon. I was spent from my time Katy or I would've stayed for round two with her. I plan on a visit ASAP with her. Stone quality has been consistently good over the months. Besides Aqua and Katy, the ever loveable Paula is there, too. Merry Christmas Mongers.

SouthBoundKing
12-20-23, 17:23
Of course when they are busy she will give a regular massage until one of the girls gets free then that girl takes over. She doesn't want to take $$ away from the girls she employs by doing the customer. All business is for the younger girls. At least that's what I've been told. She hates giving massages and even less giving a HJ. But that guy didn't take heed any suggestion on the 4 hand and was disappointed. There's plenty of old ladies in the AMPs nowadays that actually give a massage and happy to do it. Choosing someone who doesn't is kinda weird.I actually didn't see anything from the forums for the four hands till after I tried it LOL, couldn't wait for the info so I went ahead tried it. Definitely learned a lesson there. Thanks for the info on Judy definitely don't want to get a massage from someone not interested. You know any spots in particular with mature AMPs? DM me if possible.

Two Nutts
12-20-23, 17:52
I actually didn't see anything from the forums for the four hands till after I tried it LOL, couldn't wait for the info so I went ahead tried it. Definitely learned a lesson there. Thanks for the info on Judy definitely don't want to get a massage from someone not interested. You know any spots in particular with mature AMPs? DM me if possible.Older providers are not my thing. I can't imagine it would be hard to find though.

JoeThighsMan
12-20-23, 20:52
What do you mongers think the response would be if after the shower, I turned the tables and offered to massage the girl?

The appropriate fee would be paid, but I'd be in control. Curious the thoughts.

EasyLivin
12-20-23, 21:04
What do you mongers think the response would be if after the shower, I turned the tables and offered to massage the girl?

The appropriate fee would be paid, but I'd be in control. Curious the thoughts.Depends on the girl, depends on the rapport, can't hurt to ask.

Two Nutts
12-21-23, 20:48

The appropriate fee would be paid, but I'd be in control. Curious the thoughts.Your going to give a massage while she's on her belly. Legs closed. Turn over and same thing, legs closed. Tip well, come back and repeat, legs will eventually open, trust me.

GoodOne6969
12-21-23, 23:59
Your going to give a massage while she's on her belly. Legs closed. Turn over and same thing, legs closed. Tip well, come back and repeat, legs will eventually open, trust me.I've done this numerous times. Sometimes I asked the girl if she wanted a massage and 100% of the time it was yes. And there were a few women over the years that I knew so well, that just told me to massage them. Seems like it was almost always after the primary activity. I think it's a safe bet that the girl will allow you to massage them. Think about it, they work hard, and you know what I mean. And they get sore, especially in the shoulders and lower back. They need a massage. I've actually taken girls to local Chinese massage parlors for legit massages. Go for it, I assure you it would be appreciated. Good luck.

JoeThighsMan
12-22-23, 08:06
Your going to give a massage while she's on her belly. Legs closed. Turn over and same thing, legs closed. Tip well, come back and repeat, legs will eventually open, trust me.That is the direction my mind was going. Thank you for confirming.

NuttinBetter
12-22-23, 09:05
60XX Bardstown rd. Ferncreek Called 4 -you Massage. Was State farm agent place.

My intentions are to be Going there soon. Hope its not the parlor with cold rooms!

AmpMan2023
12-22-23, 09:30
My intentions are to be Going there soon. Hope its not the parlor with cold rooms!I'm curious myself? Is it for sure an AMP?

DbUSA
12-22-23, 09:46
6015 Bardstown rd. Ferncreek Called 4 -you Massage. Was State farm agent place.

My intentions are to be Going there soon. Hope its not the parlor with cold rooms!The cold room parlor is down the same road on 6608 Bardstown Rd.

AmpMan2023
12-22-23, 12:29
60XX Bardstown rd. Ferncreek Called 4 -you Massage. Was State farm agent place.

My intentions are to be Going there soon. Hope its not the parlor with cold rooms!Drove by just now and there was 3 cars there. Hopefully somebody can give us a good review. I was going to try it, but don't feel like waiting.

WC2000
12-22-23, 14:41
Headed over to Sun to hopefully see Yuri or Jessica this morning. When I got there mama told me Yuri is "on vacation" and Jessica was busy. So I ended up with Candy instead. She's the short one mentioned earlier. Massage was great. On the flip topless and a handshake was requested from me. Pretty mechanical and I have to admit Candy is one of the least attractive girls I've seen at Sun since the switch. Of course as I'm leaving I see Jessica in an amazing Mrs Clause outfit and was introduced to Anna. Everyone knows Jessica is badass but Anna is beautiful. Head out to my vehicle and I'm sitting there thinking. Should I go right back in and see Jessica or Anna? I pull away still thinking about it and say fuck it and turn around to go back. I pop a Cialis (works wonders for two pops) and pull back in. Noticed a car in the lot that hit too close to home so I left.

Headed over to IB and met Lilly. Beautiful thin girl with natural b cups and nice perky nipples. Massage was less than stellar but I didn't care. She was way cuter than Candy at Suns so she had my attention from the moment she walked in the room. After the flip she gets fully naked. I suck her tits for quite a while and then she lubes up my cock real well and proceeds to give me an outstanding body glide / titty fuck / handjob. Being this was my second pop she had to work a little for it but she was great.

Oh hell I almost forgot. I got a new pair of socks from Sun's for Christmas. LOL They handed them to me as I was walking out and I was confused as hell. Was pretty hilarious once I figured out what was going on.

DbUSA
12-22-23, 17:34
Drove by just now and there was 3 cars there. Hopefully somebody can give us a good review. I was going to try it, but don't feel like waiting.Good massage, standard HJ, no roaming. New place, clean. I didn't ask for anything else. Maybe 40's, you never know with Asian. I would put this one in the traditional stereotype AMP. This is was experience.

Stay Safe.

DBUSA.

BusyVish
12-22-23, 17:51
Hello,

Can anyone here recommend or guide me on where to look for an FS nuru provider? Any leads would be really appriciated.

ThatOneDude21
12-22-23, 22:24
Headed over to Sun to hopefully see Yuri or Jessica this morning. When I got there mama told me Yuri is "on vacation" and Jessica was busy. So I ended up with Candy instead. She's the short one mentioned earlier. Massage was great. On the flip topless and a handshake was requested from me. Pretty mechanical and I have to admit Candy is one of the least attractive girls I've seen at Sun since the switch. Of course as I'm leaving I see Jessica in an amazing Mrs Clause outfit and was introduced to Anna. Everyone knows Jessica is badass but Anna is beautiful. Head out to my vehicle and I'm sitting there thinking. Should I go right back in and see Jessica or Anna? I pull away still thinking about it and say fuck it and turn around to go back. I pop a Cialis (works wonders for two pops) and pull back in. Noticed a car in the lot that hit too close to home so I left.

Headed over to IB and met Lilly. Beautiful thin girl with natural b cups and nice perky nipples. Massage was less than stellar but I didn't care. She was way cuter than Candy at Suns so she had my attention from the moment she walked in the room. After the flip she gets fully naked. I suck her tits for quite a while and then she lubes up my cock real well and proceeds to give me an outstanding body glide / titty fuck / handjob. Being this was my second pop she had to work a little for it but she was great.

Oh hell I almost forgot. I got a new pair of socks from Sun's for Christmas. LOL They handed them to me as I was walking out and I was confused as hell. Was pretty hilarious once I figured out what was going on.What is IB? Trying to search it but can't find anything on it. Anyone got any contact info for them and Churchill? Gunna try sunny as well based on your all reviews. Any help would be appreciated and pm's are open. Please and thank you.

JediMindTrik
12-23-23, 02:53
What is IB? Trying to search it but can't find anything on it. Anyone got any contact info for them and Churchill? Gunna try sunny as well based on your all reviews. Any help would be appreciated and pm's are open. Please and thank you.You can find plenty of info on Churchill in this thread and on their website, bodyrub. Pro. I can highly recommend Sabrina. You won't find any mention of her or any photos on the site, but the scheduler will usually share a few pics if you ask politely and mention that a VIP referred you. She's available 3-4 days / week. She's a sweetheart and provides a great experience. Note that if you're looking for anything more than standard finish, Churchill is likely not your best option. Not saying it doesn't happen, just that it's not supposed to per the studio owner's rules. As always, YMMV.

AmpMan2023
12-23-23, 08:00
What is IB? Trying to search it but can't find anything on it. Anyone got any contact info for them and Churchill? Gunna try sunny as well based on your all reviews. Any help would be appreciated and pm's are open. Please and thank you.IB is Island Breeze in New Albany Indiana. Never been myself, but it's had good reviews.

Ol Muff Diver
12-23-23, 08:18
What is IB? Trying to search it but can't find anything on it. Anyone got any contact info for them and Churchill? Gunna try sunny as well based on your all reviews. Any help would be appreciated and pm's are open. Please and thank you.IB is island breeze- Grant Line Rd, New Albany, IN.

Most on this site know the address of churchill. I don't. I'm not interested. Sorry.

You mention Sunny. I'm guessing you mean Sun Spa. Sunny is a handshake joint in clarksville, in. & as you probably know, sun spa is at 4111 murphy ln. , louisville.

C6DM2
12-23-23, 09:48
I have seen Sunny, and I do recommend her. She gives a great standard ending, but I have not returned because when I saw her, she refused to even take her top off. That is a deal breaker for me. I am okay with a standard ending, but not even being topless? Now she might with other clients so YMMV, but keep in mind, if topless is important to you she might not be your best choice. To be fair, it was been years since I have been there, so maybe she has changed. But that was my experience.

What is IB? Trying to search it but can't find anything on it. Anyone got any contact info for them and Churchill? Gunna try sunny as well based on your all reviews. Any help would be appreciated and pm's are open. Please and thank you.

Randy Daytona
12-23-23, 10:31
I've done this numerous times. Sometimes I asked the girl if she wanted a massage and 100% of the time it was yes. And there were a few women over the years that I knew so well, that just told me to massage them. Seems like it was almost always after the primary activity. I think it's a safe bet that the girl will allow you to massage them. Think about it, they work hard, and you know what I mean. And they get sore, especially in the shoulders and lower back. They need a massage. I've actually taken girls to local Chinese massage parlors for legit massages. Go for it, I assure you it would be appreciated. Good luck.I do this often. When you draw a beautiful girl, for me, it is such a turn on to put my hands on the provider and let them relax. Unless you put them to sleep usually they respond by making your time better. They are usually surprised you want to give them a rub. I do the same with escorts. Last was Karmen. She has a great body and it's hot to get them to unwind and relax. RD.

LittleDickMan87
12-23-23, 11:14
I had plans to try some new things on Friday but sickness struck the house and so plans changed. Then I was sent on some errands and I was scrambling to set something up. One UTR had her cycle, another didn't respond until later and I was set up with Mary Rose but the traffic and store busybodies put me behind.

So the quickest place to reach was Eva's.

Paid 50 for the house fee for 30 minutes and was welcomed by a younger girl and so so body.

I got comfortable on th4 table and she gave me a good rub and worked out some kinks in my shoulders. I played with her ass a bit and on the flip she did some light teasing then something happened as a first. She offered BJ without clothes on.

She got up on the table and started sucking (with cover) and said "You want to kiss me?' And went into 69.

It was hairy but tight and I got her very wet as she ground on my face and she sucked me off _— and then kept on sucking.

I was using a finger in her too and she really starting bucking so I think she came too.

She got me hard again and then began teasing around with her hand until I came again.

She cleaned me off and told me to come back and see her again. Damage 150.

Not ideal but better than nothing.

GoodOne6969
12-23-23, 12:19
I do this often. When you draw a beautiful girl, for me, it is such a turn on to put my hands on the provider and let them relax. Unless you put them to sleep usually they respond by making your time better. They are usually surprised you want to give them a rub. I do the same with escorts. Last was Karmen. She has a great body and it's hot to get them to unwind and relax. RD.Yep, It's a total turn on for me too. Don't get me started. LOL.

GoodOne6969
12-23-23, 18:02
I had plans to try some new things on Friday but sickness struck the house and so plans changed. Then I was sent on some errands and I was scrambling to set something up. One UTR had her cycle, another didn't respond until later and I was set up with Mary Rose but the traffic and store busybodies put me behind.

So the quickest place to reach was Eva's.

Paid 50 for the house fee for 30 minutes and was welcomed by a younger girl and so so body.

I got comfortable on th4 table and she gave me a good rub and worked out some kinks in my shoulders. I played with her ass a bit and on the flip she did some light teasing then something happened as a first. She offered BJ without clothes on.

She got up on the table and started sucking (with cover) and said "You want to kiss me?' And went into 69.

It was hairy but tight and I got her very wet as she ground on my face and she sucked me off _ and then kept on sucking.

I was using a finger in her too and she really starting bucking so I think she came too.

She got me hard again and then began teasing around with her hand until I came again.

She cleaned me off and told me to come back and see her again. Damage 150.

Not ideal but better than nothing.For a quickie it sounds pretty dang good to me. Seems it was a very pleasant surprise. Good job dude!

AmpMan2023
12-24-23, 01:39
For a quickie it sounds pretty dang good to me. Seems it was a very pleasant surprise. Good job dude!I'd agree. Read my review on RM. As they say, YMMV.

LittleDickMan87
12-24-23, 08:24
For a quickie it sounds pretty dang good to me. Seems it was a very pleasant surprise. Good job dude!I was trying to edit my the post but I failed to add that she did some nice ball sucking and also licked the area underneath my balls. And on the 2nd go round she did some nice ball play.

Akishla
12-24-23, 09:08
Who has the better body? Curious about Yasmine at rs, any feedback on her?

Akishla
12-24-23, 09:09
Curious about Yasmine at rs, Does she a have a better body than Jessica? Any feedback on yazmine?

LonggMan
12-24-23, 09:31

Oh hell I almost forgot. I got a new pair of socks from Sun's for Christmas. LOL They handed them to me as I was walking out and I was confused as hell. Was pretty hilarious once I figured out what was going on.Your experience at IB is what I look for! Please What was the donation on top of house?

Thanks!

JoeThighsMan
12-24-23, 10:01
I do this often. When you draw a beautiful girl, for me, it is such a turn on to put my hands on the provider and let them relax. Unless you put them to sleep usually they respond by making your time better. They are usually surprised you want to give them a rub. I do the same with escorts. Last was Karmen. She has a great body and it's hot to get them to unwind and relax. RD.Awesome! That is what I was thinking, but I've never done it so I thought I'd ask here.

Ill try it this upcoming week. Thanks!

LittleDickMan87
12-24-23, 12:33
Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a New Year of being rubbed the right way in 2024!

NuttinBetter
12-24-23, 16:19
Good massage, standard HJ, no roaming. New place, clean. I didn't ask for anything else. Maybe 40's, you never know with Asian. I would put this one in the traditional stereotype AMP. This is was experience.

Stay Safe.

DBUSA.This was my experience also. Didn't ask but maybe there will be more (younger women) to choose ftom in future. She was the only one there Friday. Massaged my back for almost an hour! Not planning to go back!

PistolPete357
12-24-23, 17:35
Looks like Louisville will be blessed with kgirls in January. Since I'll be spending some time in Louisville next year, I asked my Las Vegas booker if anything in Louisville and she sent me this link. She say it is new shop opening in January, that it's the real deal. I trust her as I've been a loyal customer for years. I will be there in early January so I will let why'all know!

https://www.101angels.com/

JoeThighsMan
12-24-23, 22:34
Looks like Louisville will be blessed with kgirls in January. Since I'll be spending some time in Louisville next year, I asked my Las Vegas booker if anything in Louisville and she sent me this link. She say it is new shop opening in January, that it's the real deal. I trust her as I've been a loyal customer for years. I will be there in early January so I will let why'all know!

https://www.101angels.com/That site was really helpful-very well done, informative and great pictures 🙄.

CinciftBall33
12-25-23, 13:44
Hey fellas. Merry Christmas.

I'm traveling to Louisville tomorrow for work and I'm looking for a FS massage. I'll be over close in the area of where the airport is located if that helps. Thank you I'm advanced.

BusyVish
12-25-23, 16:04
Curious about Yasmine at rs, Does she a have a better body than Jessica? Any feedback on yazmine?Not sure about jessica but yazmin at rs has a banging body. Massive knockers. Not sure about the service I personally haven't seen her as a client.

Source: I work nearby rs and run into her pretty often.

JoeThighsMan
12-25-23, 16:33
Who has the better body? Curious about Yasmine at rs, any feedback on her?I'm not sure anyone has a better bod than Jessica.

JediMindTrik
12-25-23, 17:02

I'm traveling to Louisville tomorrow for work and I'm looking for a FS massage. I'll be over close in the area of where the airport is located if that helps. Thank you I'm advanced.I really don't want to be "that guy" especially on Christmas Day. However, and I say this in the nicest way possible, RTFF bro! Everything you need to know about the AMP scene in Louisville is right here waiting for you. Grab your phone, head to the shitter, and spend 30 minutes educating yourself on all the wonderful options at your disposal.

Safe travels, and MTFBWY!

JDizzleSizzle
12-25-23, 17:54
Rising Sun just opened on Hurstbourne ln in the Dick Sporting Goods / Planet Fitness shopping center. It's sandwiched between Jets Pizza and Sun Tan City. It was an old lady that greeted me, but she did say her and her friend could take care of me on a very suggestive way. They just opened up, so I'm curious to see if they pull in any young talent.

Wuziman
12-25-23, 18:46

https://www.101angels.com/I have no idea what this is. Care to give details?

CinciftBall33
12-25-23, 21:37
I really don't want to be "that guy" especially on Christmas Day. However, and I say this in the nicest way possible, RTFF bro! Everything you need to know about the AMP scene in Louisville is right here waiting for you. Grab your phone, head to the shitter, and spend 30 minutes educating yourself on all the wonderful options at your disposal.

Safe travels, and MTFBWY!If you don't want to be that guy then why be that guy. I don't have a lot of spare time to go searching through a bunch of posts, replies to posts etc. when there are no links etc. I'm just looking for help file recommendations just like I would give if anybody was traveling to my city as well. But thank you.

LetsGiveItATry
12-26-23, 01:33
I have no idea what this is. Care to give details?If the Korean women are anything like the KGirls in DC, we are in for a treat.

Wuziman
12-26-23, 10:08
If the Korean women are anything like the KGirls in DC, we are in for a treat.Please explain what Kgirls is. Is it an escort service? A massage place? What is it? How does it work?

GoodOne6969
12-26-23, 10:35

I'm traveling to Louisville tomorrow for work and I'm looking for a FS massage. I'll be over close in the area of where the airport is located if that helps. Thank you I'm advanced.The Empire or Stone Spa's are close to the Airport. You'll find some quality girls at either of these places. Good luck.

CinciftBall33
12-26-23, 11:31
The Empire or Stone Spa's are close to the Airport. You'll find some quality girls at either of these places. Good luck.I found empire but can't find stone. Link or address?

JoeThighsMan
12-26-23, 11:38
Please explain what Kgirls is. Is it an escort service? A massage place? What is it? How does it work?Korean girls or KGirls.

The I-95 corridor (DC-PHL-NYC-BOS) is full of great KGirl agencies.

JoeThighsMan
12-26-23, 11:39
Rising Sun just opened on Hurstbourne ln in the Dick Sporting Goods / Planet Fitness shopping center. It's sandwiched between Jets Pizza and Sun Tan City. It was an old lady that greeted me, but she did say her and her friend could take care of me on a very suggestive way. They just opened up, so I'm curious to see if they pull in any young talent.Is Rising Sun where great bodied Yazmin is?

Jc4024
12-26-23, 13:15
That site was really helpful-very well done, informative and great pictures 🙄.Hey man, as the site itself says.

I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy.I've never used one of the Vegas agencies, but the two I know of are:

http://vegasasian.club and http://littletokyolv.com.

There is a potentially scammy third one that is banned from the site.

If Louisville is being added as a new location for the girls going through those agencies, it's going to be interesting.

JediMindTrik
12-26-23, 13:18
Korean girls or KGirls.

The I-95 corridor (DC-PHL-NYC-BOS) is full of great KGirl agencies.Joe and others correct me if I'm wrong here, but I believe Kgirls tend to provide much more of a GFE session compared to their traditional AMP counterparts. I've been doing some homework on "kgirls" and that seems to be a common theme. I've never frequented an AMP personally, although that will likely change soon with a trip to Sun or Stone based on all you mongers' input. I'll step up and plan to TOFTT once this place gets up and running.

LetsGiveItATry
12-26-23, 13:43
Please explain what Kgirls is. Is it an escort service? A massage place? What is it? How does it work?These Korean girls are not for massage purposes. Typically, this is how it works. They are escorts, you go through their booking agency to arrange a visit. Upon arrival you put the money on the table unless you paid via credit card. You will undress and take a shower with the Korean lady. You will receive a blue toast, which is basically mouthwash. In the shower a lot of hand play happens with a preview BJ.

They will clean you thoroughly, then help you dry off. Back in the bedroom, you typically lay on your back and they will rub you softly and start kissing, typically doing a rim job, ask you to turn over and go for a blow job. After that it's sex however you like it, Greek is usually not offered. The women are usually beautiful, petite, with bolts ons. I've seen probably 25 of these women and I've had maybe two complaints ever.

This is one of the KGirls I seen in DC this year:

https://www.k10pro.net/mint

LittleDickMan87
12-26-23, 13:57
These Korean girls are not for massage purposes. Typically, this is how it works. They are escorts, you go through their booking agency to arrange a visit. Upon arrival you put the money on the table unless you paid via credit card. You will undress and take a shower with the Korean lady. You will receive a blue toast, which is basically mouthwash. In the shower a lot of hand play happens with a preview BJ.

They will clean you thoroughly, then help you dry off. Back in the bedroom, you typically lay on your back and they will rub you softly and start kissing, typically doing a rim job, ask you to turn over and go for a blow job. After that it's sex however you like it, Greek is usually not offered. The women are usually beautiful, petite, with bolts ons. I've seen probably 25 of these women and I've had maybe two complaints ever.

https://www.k10pro.net/mintWhat's the typical pricing and time for something like this?

Wuziman
12-26-23, 14:08
These Korean girls are not for massage purposes. Typically, this is how it works. They are escorts, you go through their booking agency to arrange a visit. Upon arrival you put the money on the table unless you paid via credit card. You will undress and take a shower with the Korean lady. You will receive a blue toast, which is basically mouthwash. In the shower a lot of hand play happens with a preview BJ.

They will clean you thoroughly, then help you dry off. Back in the bedroom, you typically lay on your back and they will rub you softly and start kissing, typically doing a rim job, ask you to turn over and go for a blow job. After that it's sex however you like it, Greek is usually not offered. The women are usually beautiful, petite, with bolts ons. I've seen probably 25 of these women and I've had maybe two complaints ever.Alright now on to the last question? How much will this set me back?

JediMindTrik
12-26-23, 14:09

https://www.k10pro.net/mintI think your summary is exactly what many were looking for. Thanks! If this place does come to be in SDF and the experience is anywhere close to what you describe, I will definitely be one of the first to book.

LetsGiveItATry
12-26-23, 14:33
I think your summary is exactly what many were looking for. Thanks! If this place does come to be in SDF and the experience is anywhere close to what you describe, I will definitely be one of the first to book.It won't be a place, you'll go through the website and then meet the woman at an apartment or hotel. I would think starting off they would do the hotel only just to see if it catches on and then go through an apartment complex.

One final note, if you want to learn more about K girl agencies in other cities, go to www.theeroticreview.com and sign up so that way when you meet women in the future you can give a review on them and you can read other reviews posted by other clients. This is my go to page before I see anyone.

GoodOne6969
12-26-23, 15:54
It won't be a place, you'll go through the website and then meet the woman at an apartment or hotel. I would think starting off they would do the hotel only just to see if it catches on and then go through an apartment complex.

One final note, if you want to learn more about K girl agencies in other cities, go to www.theeroticreview.com and sign up so that way when you meet women in the future you can give a review on them and you can read other reviews posted by other clients. This is my go to page before I see anyone.I didn't see any mention of prices. Could you give some insight please? Seems like these type escorts would be more pricey than a normal AMP? I know most mongers are very price conscious these days. Thanks for your insights.

JediMindTrik
12-26-23, 16:14
Got stood up by a provider in Frankfort but little Jedi was way too excited to call it a day. Making my way now to the highly recommended Sun. I called ahead asking about Jessica but apparently she's on vacation. Mamasan said Candy, Yoyo and a new girl named Jun that started today are there. This will be my first ever visit to an AMP (VIP at Churchill though so not new to the game entirely). Sounds like 80 house + hj40/ bj80/ fs160 is standard fee structure? Any last-minute suggestion on which girl I should see? Totally willing to TOFTT on Jun as well.

TenSevenCs
12-26-23, 16:39
Hey man, as the site itself says.

I've never used one of the Vegas agencies, but the two I know of are:

http://vegasasian.club and http://littletokyolv.com.

There is a potentially scammy third one that is banned from the site.

If Louisville is being added as a new location for the girls going through those agencies, it's going to be interesting.I have used Vegas Asian Club and 2 other Kgirl agencies in Vegas. $300 CFS and $400 for BBFS. They are all legit agencies and the women are beautiful.

The Fonz
12-26-23, 17:05
I have used Vegas Asian Club and 2 other Kgirl agencies in Vegas. $300 CFS and $400 for BBFS. They are all legit agencies and the women are beautiful.I'm in Vegas at least 3 x a year. Never came across this, thanks for sharing!

JDizzleSizzle
12-26-23, 17:57
I just left from Sun and saw June.

Very sexy with with incredible tits and an enthusiastic personality.

Best AMP visit I've had outside of what's offered in Florida.

240 roses was the damage.

Got stood up by a provider in Frankfort but little Jedi was way too excited to call it a day. Making my way now to the highly recommended Sun. I called ahead asking about Jessica but apparently she's on vacation. Mamasan said Candy, Yoyo and a new girl named Jun that started today are there. This will be my first ever visit to an AMP (VIP at Churchill though so not new to the game entirely). Sounds like 80 house + hj40/ bj80/ fs160 is standard fee structure? Any last-minute suggestion on which girl I should see? Totally willing to TOFTT on Jun as well..

LetsGiveItATry
12-26-23, 18:19
I didn't see any mention of prices. Could you give some insight please? Seems like these type escorts would be more pricey than a normal AMP? I know most mongers are very price conscious these days. Thanks for your insights.Typically between $220-260 for hour visit.

JoeThighsMan
12-26-23, 18:23
I didn't see any mention of prices. Could you give some insight please? Seems like these type escorts would be more pricey than a normal AMP? I know most mongers are very price conscious these days. Thanks for your insights.Not to piss on your parade, but I want to be realistic. A lot of photoshop on these girls, and the service is not 100% guaranteed every time.

One benefit of these KAMP or KGirls is they often have 10+ reviews, so you can go into a date more comfortable knowing what is to come. The girls who are not GFE do not last long, and they are replaced with others who do offer.

JediMindTrik
12-26-23, 18:49
Got stood up by a provider in Frankfort but little Jedi was way too excited to call it a day. Making my way now to the highly recommended Sun. I called ahead asking about Jessica but apparently she's on vacation. Mamasan said Candy, Yoyo and a new girl named Jun that started today are there. This will be my first ever visit to an AMP (VIP at Churchill though so not new to the game entirely). Sounds like 80 house + hj40/ bj80/ fs160 is standard fee structure? Any last-minute suggestion on which girl I should see? Totally willing to TOFTT on Jun as well.Well, boys, now I see what all the fuss is about regarding Sun! Arrived shortly after 4 pm. Greeted by mamasan and from all appearances I had the place to myself. She led me back and told me I'd be seeing Yoko. Fine with me as I really had zero expectations, this being my first visit. I'll say I was quite impressed with the actual facility itself. I had this notion in my mind that these places were former strip mall dental offices with dingy curtains hanging in between the rooms. Couldn't be further from the case at Sun.

After settling in the room, I laid out the 80 house fee with the 160 tip separately next to it. Yoko came in and we introduced ourselves. She collected the house fee, then escorted me to the table shower. Let me tell you, that was quite the experience. She cleaned my body top to bottom, back to front, and everywhere in between. Quick trip to the sauna, then back to the room we went. Actual massage was so-so BUT the giant mirror opposite the table allowed for a ridiculous view of Yoko as she worked on me. She left the room briefly after collecting the tip, likely to collect the supplies needed for the rest of the visit. Nothing was said about the amount by either of us, so the no nonsense, upfront display of the gratuity seemed to take care of any negotiation.

She had been wearing a skin tight, super short dress that showed off her ass and thong extremely well. Those were quickly shed, and my god what a body on that woman. Petite, but not a spinner. Curvy, but tight. Right up my alley. I'm not exactly sure how or when, but the cover ended up on Lil Jedi, and she went to town with a great CBJ. I asked to return the favor, and she didn't hesitate. She stood up on the table, faced away from me, then bent over so she could go back to work. After a few seconds, she lowered her hips down to me and a great 69 session followed. I was about to blow, so I put a pause on the action. She took that opportunity to lay down on her back and get ready for mish. I was happy to oblige. Took it slow, kissing and sucking on her nipples while she pulled my head close to her chest. I asked her to ride me so we swapped spots. I knew I wasn't going to make it very long when she went for the squatting bounce maneuver instead of traditional CG. Held off as long as I could (maybe like 10 reps), then blew in the bag. Most providers waste no time hopping off and getting to the cleanup phase, but not Yoko. She laid down on my chest and made no effort to get off my still rock-hard cock. After a few minutes, our time was almost up so we untangled ourselves and she stepped out to grab a warm towel. Quick wipe down to clean up, then I got dressed and ready to go. Before I could get out of the room, she brought Candy and the brand new girl, Jun, by to say hello. All 3 are lovely, and I'd be fine seeing any of them. Definitely want to go back when the highly touted Jessica returns as well.

In summary, my inaugural trip to an AMP was a resounding success. I owe that 100% to you brothers and all your valuable input here.

Stay safe, and MTFBWY!

Charge ANut2
12-26-23, 18:49
Got stood up by a provider in Frankfort but little Jedi was way too excited to call it a day. Making my way now to the highly recommended Sun. I called ahead asking about Jessica but apparently she's on vacation. Mamasan said Candy, Yoyo and a new girl named Jun that started today are there. This will be my first ever visit to an AMP (VIP at Churchill though so not new to the game entirely). Sounds like 80 house + hj40/ bj80/ fs160 is standard fee structure? Any last-minute suggestion on which girl I should see? Totally willing to TOFTT on Jun as well.Please let us know if you decide to go the HJ or BJ route and what price point you land on. I've spoke with several on here who only want HJ or neg a 2 pop that doesn't include FS. In my experiences there it's always been strictly FS. I just never review Sun or Stone bc it's well documented by others in the forum, usually daily. Just a heads up they will ask for 1. 60 for FS, you are not required to deposit this amount on the nightstand. I never have. I would absolutely neg before service begins if they do not initiate first. Others on here will tell you more money leads to better service or 1. 60 and 1. 80 is the going rate. Non of that is true; I and many others on here disagree with that and it's documented in TFF. The only thing that leads to better service IMO is #1 repeat business and #2 you. I promise you she will for less than 1. 60 and if you come back it will be better than the last time.

LetsGiveItATry
12-26-23, 19:17
Not to piss on your parade, but I want to be realistic. A lot of photoshop on these girls, and the service is not 100% guaranteed every time.

One benefit of these KAMP or KGirls is they often have 10+ reviews, so you can go into a date more comfortable knowing what is to come. The girls who are not GFE do not last long, and they are replaced with others who do offer.That's why I said it is beneficial for everyone to go ahead and create an account on www.theeroticreview.com as it is the best place on the whole Internet to get updates on providers. This forum is nice, but I don't 100% trust it like I do that site. My 2 bad experiences happened because I took a chance on two new providers that had not been reviewed. However, with me taking the bullet, I probably helped out 10 other people or the girl read the reviews and got better.

LittleDickMan87
12-26-23, 19:31
Well, boys, now I see what all the fuss is about regarding Sun! Arrived shortly after 4 pm. Greeted by mamasan and from all appearances I had the place to myself. She led me back and told me I'd be seeing Yoko. Fine with me as I really had zero expectations, this being my first visit. I'll say I was quite impressed with the actual facility itself. I had this notion in my mind that these places were former strip mall dental offices with dingy curtains hanging in between the rooms. Couldn't be further from the case at Sun.

After settling in the room, I laid out the 80 house fee with the 160 tip separately next to it. Yoko came in and we introduced ourselves. She collected the house fee, then escorted me to the table shower. Let me tell you, that was quite the experience. She cleaned my body top to bottom, back to front, and everywhere in between. Quick trip to the sauna, then back to the room we went. Actual massage was so-so BUT the giant mirror opposite the table allowed for a ridiculous view of Yoko as she worked on me. She left the room briefly after collecting the tip, likely to collect the supplies needed for the rest of the visit. Nothing was said about the amount by either of us, so the no nonsense, upfront display of the gratuity seemed to take care of any negotiation.

She had been wearing a skin tight, super short dress that showed off her ass and thong extremely well. Those were quickly shed, and my god what a body on that woman. Petite, but not a spinner. Curvy, but tight. Right up my alley. I'm not exactly sure how or when, but the cover ended up on Lil Jedi, and she went to town with a great CBJ. I asked to return the favor, and she didn't hesitate. She stood up on the table, faced away from me, then bent over so she could go back to work. After a few seconds, she lowered her hips down to me and a great 69 session followed. I was about to blow, so I put a pause on the action. She took that opportunity to lay down on her back and get ready for mish. I was happy to oblige. Took it slow, kissing and sucking on her nipples while she pulled my head close to her chest. I asked her to ride me so we swapped spots. I knew I wasn't going to make it very long when she went for the squatting bounce maneuver instead of traditional CG. Held off as long as I could (maybe like 10 reps), then blew in the bag. Most providers waste no time hopping off and getting to the cleanup phase, but not Yoko. She laid down on my chest and made no effort to get off my still rock-hard cock. After a few minutes, our time was almost up so we untangled ourselves and she stepped out to grab a warm towel. Quick wipe down to clean up, then I got dressed and ready to go. Before I could get out of the room, she brought Candy and the brand new girl, Jun, by to say hello. All 3 are lovely, and I'd be fine seeing any of them. Definitely want to go back when the highly touted Jessica returns as well.Congrats! After a few visits, you'll be a pro. For the money, you don't have to worry about being blown off by escorts and all the other issues that follow along. I know it's not bare and it's not a CIM BJ and they don't swallow, but for the money it's pretty good.

JoeThighsMan
12-26-23, 20:02
Well, boys, now I see what all the fuss is about regarding Sun! Arrived shortly after 4 pm. Greeted by mamasan and from all appearances I had the place to myself. She led me back and told me I'd be seeing Yoko. Fine with me as I really had zero expectations, this being my first visit. I'll say I was quite impressed with the actual facility itself. I had this notion in my mind that these places were former strip mall dental offices with dingy curtains hanging in between the rooms. Couldn't be further from the case at Sun.

She had been wearing a skin tight, super short dress that showed off her ass and thong extremely well. Those were quickly shed, and my god what a body on that woman. Petite, but not a spinner. Curvy, but tight. Right up my alley. I'm not exactly sure how or when, but the cover ended up on Lil Jedi, and she went to town with a great CBJ. I asked to return the favor, and she didn't hesitate. She stood up on the table, faced away from me, then bent over so she could go back to work. After a few seconds, she lowered her hips down to me and a great 69 session followed. I was about to blow, so I put a pause on the action. She took that opportunity to lay down on her back and get ready for mish. I was happy to oblige. Took it slow, kissing and sucking on her nipples while she pulled my head close to her chest. I asked her to ride me so we swapped spots. I knew I wasn't going to make it very long when she went for the squatting bounce maneuver instead of traditional CG. Held off as long as I could (maybe like 10 reps), then blew in the bag. Most providers waste no time hopping off and getting to the cleanup phase, but not Yoko. She laid down on my chest and made no effort to get off my still rock-hard cock. After a few minutes, our time was almost up so we untangled ourselves and she stepped out to grab a warm towel. Quick wipe down to clean up, then I got dressed and ready to go. Before I could get out of the room, she brought Candy and the brand new girl, Jun, by to say hello. All 3 are lovely, and I'd be fine seeing any of them. Definitely want to go back when the highly touted Jessica returns as well.

In summary, my inaugural trip to an AMP was a resounding success. I owe that 100% to you brothers and all your valuable input here.

Stay safe, and MTFBWY!Congrats on breaking your maiden voyage! Great review, as well.

JediMindTrik
12-26-23, 20:30
Please let us know if you decide to go the HJ or BJ route and what price point you land on. I've spoke with several on here who only want HJ or neg a 2 pop that doesn't include FS. In my experiences there it's always been strictly FS. I just never review Sun or Stone bc it's well documented by others in the forum, usually daily. Just a heads up they will ask for 1. 60 for FS, you are not required to deposit this amount on the nightstand. I never have. I would absolutely neg before service begins if they do not initiate first. Others on here will tell you more money leads to better service or 1. 60 and 1. 80 is the going rate. Non of that is true; I and many others on here disagree with that and it's documented in TFF. The only thing that leads to better service IMO is #1 repeat business and #2 you. I promise you she will for less than 1. 60 and if you come back it will be better than the last time.Full review of my visit posted earlier. Regarding rates, 240 for an hour of FS with a beautiful woman in a clean safe environment more than fits my budget for the hobby. I've paid more for lower quality escorts at a fleabag hotel that left me second-guessing my life decisions while burning my smoke & meth infused clothes. I also recently had a phenomenal experience with a young, clean, UTR provider at a private lake-front home for 200 all-in. I can enjoy a $5 Biggie Bag from Wendy's just as much as a $100 filet from Ruth's Chris. I refuse to negotiate; I find it distasteful, arrogant and a bit sleazy. Their body, their service, their time, their rate. I've told many escorts "no thank you" after being quoted a rate. But rarely am I surprised because I've done my homework on this board or the myriad of other online sources at our disposal.

To be clear, I have no issue if anyone sees things differently. Perhaps the negotiation is part of the thrill. I enjoy a good haggle at a local yard sale as much as the next guy.

Lastly, I know there are countless brand new mongers on this board that are nervous as fuck to actually go do this. That was me about 2 years ago. This board led me to Churchill as my very first paid sexual encounter. I remember my time with the beautiful Maria vividly. I've steadily increased my involvement in the hobby, relying on the advice from these boards as my guidepost along the way. Least I can do is pay it forward and help mentor the next generation of mongers.

LittleDickMan87
12-26-23, 20:48
Full review of my visit posted earlier. Regarding rates, 240 for an hour of FS with a beautiful woman in a clean safe environment more than fits my budget for the hobby. I've paid more for lower quality escorts at a fleabag hotel that left me second-guessing my life decisions while burning my smoke & meth infused clothes. I also recently had a phenomenal experience with a young, clean, UTR provider at a private lake-front home for 200 all-in. I can enjoy a $5 Biggie Bag from Wendy's just as much as a $100 filet from Ruth's Chris. I refuse to negotiate; I find it distasteful, arrogant and a bit sleazy. Their body, their service, their time, their rate. I've told many escorts "no thank you" after being quoted a rate. But rarely am I surprised because I've done my homework on this board or the myriad of other online sources at our disposal.

To be clear, I have no issue if anyone sees things differently. Perhaps the negotiation is part of the thrill. I enjoy a good haggle at a local yard sale as much as the next guy.

Lastly, I know there are countless brand new mongers on this board that are nervous as fuck to actually go do this. That was me about 2 years ago. This board led me to Churchill as my very first paid sexual encounter. I remember my time with the beautiful Maria vividly. I've steadily increased my involvement in the hobby, relying on the advice from these boards as my guidepost along the way. Least I can do is pay it forward and help mentor the next generation of mongers.Well said. This is the way.

JoeThighsMan
12-26-23, 21:06
That's why I said it is beneficial for everyone to go ahead and create an account on www.theeroticreview.com as it is the best place on the whole Internet to get updates on providers. This forum is nice, but I don't 100% trust it like I do that site. My 2 bad experiences happened because I took a chance on two new providers that had not been reviewed. However, with me taking the bullet, I probably helped out 10 other people or the girl read the reviews and got better.Sorry. I was not trying to shit on your parade. I'm a former Diamond Medallion member at the Philadelphia K-Girl joints. Having options here would be a godsend, and I hope it is in the cards for 2024!

LittleDickMan87
12-26-23, 21:15
Another afternoon free and tried to contact some providers and nothing. So instead of wasting the day I headed back to Eva's and lo and behold. There was the girl I visited on Friday afternoon.

Another provider led me to a room and I saw the other gal and they jabbered a bit in their language and the one girl shut the door. I stripped and laid on the bed. I made sure Little Larry was adjusted so he was showing out the back. I like for the gals to see him while they are rubbing.

So in walks my gal from the other day and she said, good to see you again. I said, good to see you too. She went to work and asked f I wanted it soft or hard. I said, I'll bet you like it hard and she giggled. I said, yes, I would much rather have it hard.

So she started the rub and again worked out a few family gathering kinks in the back. And then she smacked me and said turn over.

I was ready and at attention. Without saying a word, she sprayed me off with an alcohol spray and on my hands. Wiped down my crotch and undressed and started in. Not a word about money.

I had given her $1 for the house fee. And didn't get any change back yet.

Same thing as before -- licking and sucking and then I thought I wasn't going to be involved and then she turned around for 69 and began licking and sucking her and rubbing around the edges with my fingers. I tried to inser one again and she stopped me. She's extremely tight. I'm not that big but honestly think it would hurt her. That doesn't happen often.

So she was just licking and sucking my balls while I played with her and ate her and then she started in sucking the head and then more of the shaft and then grabbed my balls and squeezed them and played up and down the shaft, stroking. I felt was getting close and again I blew in the bag or baggie or whatever it was and she kept on sucking. Kept on stroking up and down my shaft and I'm not so sure some cum didn't leak out and she licked it up anyway.

She got up and went for the towel, etc and cleaned me up. She finished with some great work on my legs and ankles and feet. Normally I'm ticklsh but she worked on my feet and it felt like heaven.

She got me a water and I gave her 50 and she said thank you and we hugged and that was it.

I'll be back in a pinch but I really wish I can get things worked out with these other providers.

Akishla
12-27-23, 10:34
Hey anyone know who is there right now? Was told Jessica is on vacation. Honestly was just going to go to see DD's LOL. Anyone actually have that there now?

MrClimber1888
12-27-23, 10:53
Does anyone know when Jessica will be back from vacation and where she will be?

I am typically just a churchill guy but after all the reports I'm thinking about taking the plunge into AMPs.

I really appreciate all the reports and everyone contributing to the community. Like the rest of y'all, I really appreciate the help with finding safe places and providers that prioritize cleanliness and discretion.

(Apologies, if this is a duplicate post. I was logged off when submitting a similar one and wasn't sure if it would post).

MC.

AmpMan2023
12-27-23, 11:03
Another afternoon free and tried to contact some providers and nothing. So instead of wasting the day I headed back to Eva's and lo and behold. There was the girl I visited on Friday afternoon.

Another provider led me to a room and I saw the other gal and they jabbered a bit in their language and the one girl shut the door. I stripped and laid on the bed. I made sure Little Larry was adjusted so he was showing out the back. I like for the gals to see him while they are rubbing.

So in walks my gal from the other day and she said, good to see you again. I said, good to see you too. She went to work and asked f I wanted it soft or hard. I said, I'll bet you like it hard and she giggled. I said, yes, I would much rather have it hard..Did you ever get her name? The one I saw recently said her name was Mary. But I wouldn't go back to see her. I might see the girl you saw if I knew who to ask for?

JDizzleSizzle
12-27-23, 11:11
Hey anyone know who is there right now? Was told Jessica is on vacation. Honestly was just going to go to see DD's LOL. Anyone actually have that there now?Zi had a visit with June at Suns yesterday. She's got an amazing rack.

JediMindTrik
12-27-23, 11:45
Hey anyone know who is there right now? Was told Jessica is on vacation. Honestly was just going to go to see DD's LOL. Anyone actually have that there now?As of 4:07 pm yesterday, current providers at Sun's are Candy, Yoko and Jun. I believe Yoko had the qualifications you seek, albeit perhaps not to the level that Jessica has achieved.

JoeThighsMan
12-27-23, 12:20
As of 4:07 pm yesterday, current providers at Sun's are Candy, Yoko and Jun. I believe Yoko had the qualifications you seek, albeit perhaps not to the level that Jessica has achieved.Oh man! Yoko has bombs too?

Akishla
12-27-23, 12:40
Is RS sketchy? Was thinking of trying but do not want to go if it's a sketchy place in a dangerous area. Saw a post in the past about some man being there? Hopefully no pimps involved.

EasyLivin
12-27-23, 15:06
Full review of my visit posted earlier. Regarding rates, 240 for an hour of FS with a beautiful woman in a clean safe environment more than fits my budget for the hobby. I've paid more for lower quality escorts at a fleabag hotel that left me second-guessing my life decisions while burning my smoke & meth infused clothes. I also recently had a phenomenal experience with a young, clean, UTR provider at a private lake-front home for 200 all-in. I can enjoy a $5 Biggie Bag from Wendy's just as much as a $100 filet from Ruth's Chris. I refuse to negotiate; I find it distasteful, arrogant and a bit sleazy. Their body, their service, their time, their rate. I've told many escorts "no thank you" after being quoted a rate. But rarely am I surprised because I've done my homework on this board or the myriad of other online sources at our disposal.

Lastly, I know there are countless brand new mongers on this board that are nervous as fuck to actually go do this. That was me about 2 years ago. This board led me to Churchill as my very first paid sexual encounter. I remember my time with the beautiful Maria vividly. I've steadily increased my involvement in the hobby, relying on the advice from these boards as my guidepost along the way. Least I can do is pay it forward and help mentor the next generation of mongers.Amen. I've said no thank you a handful of times maybe, but almost never negotiate. I'm not haggling over 20-40 bucks only to kill the mood. I'm either prepared and invested in what to expect or I've turned some down, which has only been when requesting FS at a typically only standard place. For some I've too learned that's their thrill but it's not mine. I'm here for a no rush, no drama filled event.

EasyLivin
12-27-23, 15:08
Oh man! Yoko has bombs too?They're big, maybe not quite as nice as Jessica but their D's. She's flirty and fun with a little strip tease / lap dance prior.

JoeThighsMan
12-27-23, 15:17
They're big, maybe not quite as nice as Jessica but their D's. She's flirty and fun with a little strip tease / lap dance prior.Awesome! Ill be going Fri or Saturday. If Jessica is not back Ill make Yoko a priority. Thanks for the heads up!

EasyLivin
12-27-23, 16:00
Awesome! Ill be going Fri or Saturday. If Jessica is not back Ill make Yoko a priority. Thanks for the heads up!Yuri wouldn't be bad either. I go Jessica, Yuri, yoko in that order.

MrClimber1888
12-27-23, 16:06
Is RS sketchy? Was thinking of trying but do not want to go if it's a sketchy place in a dangerous area. Saw a post in the past about some man being there? Hopefully no pimps involved.There has been a lot of discussion on here about RS.

I've been twice and both experiences did not impress. Once the girl was much larger than advertised BBW versus advertised spinner. Another time just got really really horrible service and then demanded I tip her after a terrible time.

There are some women there that other's swear are good times, but my. Experiences and those of others the quality is very miss and rarely hit. I know they have a new location but the old one was sketchy. You can make an appointment but they accept walkins and don't do any verification, so walkins will lie and just steal appointments if it's with a girl they want. I also know they don't necessarily hire the most dedicated staff and don't do any quality checks it seems.

You can also look through the thread and see others mentioning that they have some trans women who do not disclose. I have not personal information on that but search on the thread and you can see a lot of rants about it.

Again I've never had a good experience there but I've also not seen the women that others swear on being good. YMMV.

LittleDickMan87
12-27-23, 16:34
There has been a lot of discussion on here about RS.

I've been twice and both experiences did not impress. Once the girl was much larger than advertised BBW versus advertised spinner. Another time just got really really horrible service and then demanded I tip her after a terrible time.

There are some women there that other's swear are good times, but my. Experiences and those of others the quality is very miss and rarely hit. I know they have a new location but the old one was sketchy. You can make an appointment but they accept walkins and don't do any verification, so walkins will lie and just steal appointments if it's with a girl they want. I also know they don't necessarily hire the most dedicated staff and don't do any quality checks it seems.

You can also look through the thread and see others mentioning that they have some trans women who do not disclose. I have not personal information on that but search on the thread and you can see a lot of rants about it.

Again I've never had a good experience there but I've also not seen the women that others swear on being good. YMMV.That's a low mileage establishment.

Early in the days of 2023 when I was getting super excited at the thought of going to. Well, anyplace -- to experience another woman, I was tempted.

One of the girls I wanted to see went into rehab and when I finally stopped on a Sunday afternoon to a dark, cold and pretty empty building except for a couple of ratty ladies and a wierdo guy lingering around the door -- I should have had sense to bolt right then. But you know how it is when Junior has a mind of his own and believe me this day -- he had more sense than I did -- because I wanted no part in it.

Pass this place and find something -- anything. Better.

Two Nutts
12-27-23, 16:44
Did you ever get her name? The one I saw recently said her name was Mary. But I wouldn't go back to see her. I might see the girl you saw if I knew who to ask for?He saw Mary.

C6DM2
12-27-23, 16:59
Relaxation Station is not in a dangerous area, and their new place is nicer than where they were. The only thing sketchy is how they operate. The area is not bad. No pimps. The owner is a woman. I used to see her often when she operated out of her home in Indiana. She was great! Not sure what caused her to slip to the bottom of the barrel like this. If you see any men there, they work there as Trans Women. This has been verified by the owner herself.

I would not recommend no matter how desperate someone might be. CeCe or any of the ladies from her office, or Churchill is my recommendation. If you do go to RS, Danielle gives a great standard ending, regardless of how she operates her business. I think that Jade is the one who left Churchill, and I would not recommend seeing anyone there if she is working. If it is the same Jade, she was bad news at Churchill and probably will be at RS eventually.

Is RS sketchy? Was thinking of trying but do not want to go if it's a sketchy place in a dangerous area. Saw a post in the past about some man being there? Hopefully no pimps involved.