PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63

DjangosTigerr
10-07-23, 07:26
Headed down to Louisville this week for work and was wondering what the current line ups were for Suns and Stone.

After reading through the forum it looks like there have been some recent changes and new additions since my last visit. Here is what I have been able to gather from recent post updates.

Suns: Anna, Coffee, Hanna, Ashley, Gina, and Cici.

Stone: Paula, Olivia and Linda.

Let me know if this looks correct and any recommendations would be appreciated (probably hitting up suns for a chance with either Anna or Coffee).

TIA, Penmp.Was told recently a new girl was starting soon. What is the scoop on Hanna? Haven't heard anything on her. The others I am somewhat familiar with.

SouthBoundKing
10-07-23, 10:47
Anyone know who's at eves today or if granny is there?

GoodOne6969
10-07-23, 13:39
Was told recently a new girl was starting soon. What is the scoop on Hanna? Haven't heard anything on her. The others I am somewhat familiar with.Currently is Coffee, Hanna and new girl Lucy. Anna went on vacation Friday. Coffee is definitely a winner, but I can't speak to Hanna except to say she looks good. The new girl is petite, about 5'4" and has a different look. Very pretty, but doesn't look as Asian as most. IMO.

Two Nutts
10-07-23, 21:57
Anyone know who's at eves today or if granny is there?I can't remember the names but grandma is at islands.

Chateau
10-08-23, 17:39
Just saw an ad on rub rankings for Kali. Does anyone know it this is the Kali who has been around before and used to share space with Peyton? It is hard to tell from the posted picture whether she is the same lady or not.That's her! She's my ATF.

Two Nutts
10-08-23, 21:14
I can't remember the names but grandma is at islands.Susan, and Jennifer is at Eva, Jennifer is Very good looking and young Selina and Joni are at island.

BoneDaddy
10-10-23, 09:32
I have been to Stone a few times, never Suns. The parking situation there kind of freaks me out, which plays into this post. Yesterday afternoon around 3:30, I decided that I would try Suns, and when I arrived in the parking lot, there was a white Nissan (Altima, I think) with a dude in sunglasses sitting in the drivers seat just sitting there. Parked in a position where he could watch the front door at Suns in his side view mirror. I drove through the lot, exited and went to the gas station next door to kill a 5-10 minutes. Car still there. I then went for a 20 minute drive, and when I came back, he was still there. So I know he was there for at least 30 minutes. The car had the license plate covered with tinted glass, but I could see that it had Indiana plates.

I am probably being paranoid, but was not willing to go in knowing some dude was possibly watching those coming and going. Be safe out there!

Zomby
10-10-23, 10:12
I have been to Stone a few times, never Suns. The parking situation there kind of freaks me out, which plays into this post. Yesterday afternoon around 3:30, I decided that I would try Suns, and when I arrived in the parking lot, there was a white Nissan (Altima, I think) with a dude in sunglasses sitting in the drivers seat just sitting there. Parked in a position where he could watch the front door at Suns in his side view mirror. I drove through the lot, exited and went to the gas station next door to kill a 5-10 minutes. Car still there. I then went for a 20 minute drive, and when I came back, he was still there. So I know he was there for at least 30 minutes. The car had the license plate covered with tinted glass, but I could see that it had Indiana plates.

I am probably being paranoid, but was not willing to go in knowing some dude was possibly watching those coming and going. Be safe out there!Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

I agree that seems very stalkerish or piggish.

GoodOne6969
10-10-23, 12:50
Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

I agree that seems very stalkerish or piggish.It's not unusual for people to sit and wait for someone in the lot. I've actually noticed mongers sitting in their cars for extended periods before going in, waiting on a girl to be available. I've done the same thing. Just sit there looking around or snoozing, playing on the phone until time to go in. I personally wouldn't get to worried about it.

Ol Muff Diver
10-10-23, 13:23

I am probably being paranoid, but was not willing to go in knowing some dude was possibly watching those coming and going. Be safe out there!No matter what the parking lot of sun's seems to you, you are completely wrong! It's very mundane! Nothing ever happens there!

GoodOne6969
10-10-23, 14:02
Stopped by today and met Jessica, and OMG, she's gorgeous. A total bombshell. She has a flat stomach, whatever size comes after 36 DD, maybe even bigger and a beautiful J-Lo ass, and I feasted on all it. I think everything about her is virtually perfect. Has a very pretty face and long hair down to her waist. Boys I don't think you want to miss this! Paid house fee 80, tip 160. Worth every penny.

Two Nutts
10-10-23, 18:09

I am probably being paranoid, but was not willing to go in knowing some dude was possibly watching those coming and going. Be safe out there!I've sat outside Eva and IB waiting on Judy to get in my car. Sometimes just drinking a beer or listening to a ball game. It's better than sitting in a room listening to all the Chinese jibber jabbash. I wouldn't think anything of it.

WoodWorker72
10-10-23, 21:16
Stopped by today and met Jessica, and OMG, she's gorgeous. A total bombshell. She has a flat stomach, whatever size comes after 36 DD, maybe even bigger and a beautiful J-Lo ass, and I feasted on all it. I think everything about her is virtually perfect. Has a very pretty face and long hair down to her waist. Boys I don't think you want to miss this! Paid house fee 80, tip 160. Worth every penny.Was she as fun as Anna?

WoodWorker72
10-10-23, 21:23
I've Been here many times when I'm in town and never had FS. It's never on the menu.

Anyone ever had FS here? Just wondering. Any AMP in the southern Indiana area that provide or best to cross bridge.

Sadewky
10-11-23, 00:37
Stopped by today and met Jessica, and OMG, she's gorgeous. A total bombshell. She has a flat stomach, whatever size comes after 36 DD, maybe even bigger and a beautiful J-Lo ass, and I feasted on all it. I think everything about her is virtually perfect. Has a very pretty face and long hair down to her waist. Boys I don't think you want to miss this! Paid house fee 80, tip 160. Worth every penny.She is hot but can't handle my junior which is an average size. She was painfull and wanted to finish soon. Waste of money. But she is fun (I don't know about Anna). I preferred Coffee better than Jessica.

KoreanSpaking
10-11-23, 12:59
Went to royal sauna today and got a fantastic massage. Massage was strong just the way I asked for it. Therapist was very very friendly and took care of my sore back and left feeling completely satisfied. I'm not usually looking for full service because I don't have the budget for it these days and I feel I get more for less here. I've done the full service before in another state years ago and it just felt rushed and fake. If that's what you are looking for more power to ya. But if you are looking for friendly women and great massages then go to Royal Sauna. Its why I go here. I've gotten to know the women there pretty well so I always always a good time and feel great afterwards. I travel around a lot so when I'm passing thru Louisville I always like to go there.

MrKush502
10-11-23, 16:17
Stopped by today and met Jessica, and OMG, she's gorgeous. A total bombshell. She has a flat stomach, whatever size comes after 36 DD, maybe even bigger and a beautiful J-Lo ass, and I feasted on all it. I think everything about her is virtually perfect. Has a very pretty face and long hair down to her waist. Boys I don't think you want to miss this! Paid house fee 80, tip 160. Worth every penny.An Asian girl with a J-Lo ass! Come on, that's got to be some hyperbole! LOL.

Or has Suns finally brought some ass in the building?

LonggMan
10-11-23, 17:15
Went to royal sauna today and got a fantastic massage. Massage was strong just the way I asked for it. Therapist was very very friendly and took care of my sore back and left feeling completely satisfied. I'm not usually looking for full service because I don't have the budget for it these days and I feel I get more for less here. I've done the full service before in another state years ago and it just felt rushed and fake. If that's what you are looking for more power to ya. But if you are looking for friendly women and great massages then go to Royal Sauna. Its why I go here. I've gotten to know the women there pretty well so I always always a good time and feel great afterwards. I travel around a lot so when I'm passing thru Louisville I always like to go there.So could you share a little about the MT and perhaps the overall damage? Presume you left happy?

GoodOne6969
10-11-23, 20:32
An Asian girl with a J-Lo ass! Come on, that's got to be some hyperbole! LOL.

Or has Suns finally brought some ass in the building?I'm not kidding. She has the nicest ass I've seen on an Asian woman, ever. It's shaped just right (IMO) is full and tight, and her body is tight as well. I'm tellen ya, it's a beautiful ass. And the tits are another story. They look real and feel real, and she said they are, but she could've fooled me. Hell, I just loved burying me face in them. They have definitely brought some ass to the house. But I can't forget Coffee. She has a beautiful, nicely shaped booty, just not as big. If you get a chance go see for yourself and let us know what you think. Take care and Stay safe.

Two Nutts
10-11-23, 20:35
I've Been here many times when I'm in town and never had FS. It's never on the menu.

Anyone ever had FS here? Just wondering. Any AMP in the southern Indiana area that provide or best to cross bridge.You may hear someone tell you they did, but it's very rare. Some guys try and establish a relationship with these workers (that's all they are) and come 2-3 times a week and throw bigger tip at them. Then a few days before their time is up at the spa and they will head back to New York they may call so and so to get more money out of them. That's mostly how it would happen here or at IB, I mean you can try but you will be disappointed. If you want a sure thing go to Louisville. But then girls are servicing 10-15 guys a day and that pussy has got to be getting sore.

DjangosTigerr
10-12-23, 13:33
I'm not kidding. She has the nicest ass I've seen on an Asian woman, ever. It's shaped just right (IMO) is full and tight, and her body is tight as well. I'm tellen ya, it's a beautiful ass. And the tits are another story. They look real and feel real, and she said they are, but she could've fooled me. Hell, I just loved burying me face in them. They have definitely brought some ass to the house. But I can't forget Coffee. She has a beautiful, nicely shaped booty, just not as big. If you get a chance go see for yourself and let us know what you think. Take care and Stay safe.I believe you 100%. Still Anna is tops in my experience there. Followed by Ruby, who was before new managers took over. Coffee was good but seemed more demure than I expected in my one on one interaction with her. Still really sweet and gorgeous just not Anna's level.

Wuziman
10-12-23, 15:28
You may hear someone tell you they did, but it's very rare. Some guys try and establish a relationship with these workers (that's all they are) and come 2-3 times a week and throw bigger tip at them. Then a few days before their time is up at the spa and they will head back to New York they may call so and so to get more money out of them. That's mostly how it would happen here or at IB, I mean you can try but you will be disappointed. If you want a sure thing go to Louisville. But then girls are servicing 10-15 guys a day and that pussy has got to be getting sore.I have gotten FS there when I first started mongering. However. I paid too much.

However, as far as service in general. I have gotten some real awesome ladies there over the years. Recently Maya / Mary was there a few months ago and she gave a BBJ to die for.

Normally FS doesn't quite do enough for me. Normally the ones that do it tend to lie there more often than not. Anna from sun's and Paula at stone are the exception.

GoodOne6969
10-12-23, 16:28
I believe you 100%. Still Anna is tops in my experience there. Followed by Ruby, who was before new managers took over. Coffee was good but seemed more demure than I expected in my one on one interaction with her. Still really sweet and gorgeous just not Anna's level.I agree 100% on that cast. And for me Ruby was the best. She gave one of the best GFE I've ever had at an AMP and would love to see her and numerous other stand outs from the old Sun's. Apple, Joy, Ivy, Bibi to name a few. However, Anna and Coffee have without a doubt been great replacements. And Blue is another really good one.

EasyLivin
10-12-23, 18:38
I believe you 100%. Still Anna is tops in my experience there. Followed by Ruby, who was before new managers took over. Coffee was good but seemed more demure than I expected in my one on one interaction with her. Still really sweet and gorgeous just not Anna's level.Thought coffee looked better in clothes than out of. Wasn't bad but I've had several better at suns ones things got down to it.

JDizzleSizzle
10-12-23, 19:26
She is hot but can't handle my junior which is an average size. She was painfull and wanted to finish soon. Waste of money. But she is fun (I don't know about Anna). I preferred Coffee better than Jessica.This is my frustration with my last few trips to AMP's. Complaining that it hurts and therefore rushing me to finish. Kills the whole mood.

BlueMoo
10-12-23, 22:34
https://fetlife.com/users/13790796

She'll take good care of you, I have number too, I got to delete some messages though.

Two Nutts
10-13-23, 01:07
This is my frustration with my last few trips to AMP's. Complaining that it hurts and therefore rushing me to finish. Kills the whole mood.Unless you get a fresh one, these FS girls pussies are worn torn and probably sore as hell.

WoodWorker72
10-13-23, 01:57
I believe you 100%. Still Anna is tops in my experience there. Followed by Ruby, who was before new managers took over. Coffee was good but seemed more demure than I expected in my one on one interaction with her. Still really sweet and gorgeous just not Anna's level.Is she still at Sun?

AvonDale
10-13-23, 12:55
https://fetlife.com/users/13790796

She'll take good care of you, I have number too, I got to delete some messages though.I may have messaged you, if you did some cleaning out.

NuttinBetter
10-13-23, 15:37
Went by there today. On vacation till November. Qas looking for Cali girl. !!

LetsGiveItATry
10-13-23, 16:06
Went to royal sauna today and got a fantastic massage. Massage was strong just the way I asked for it. Therapist was very very friendly and took care of my sore back and left feeling completely satisfied. I'm not usually looking for full service because I don't have the budget for it these days and I feel I get more for less here. I've done the full service before in another state years ago and it just felt rushed and fake. If that's what you are looking for more power to ya. But if you are looking for friendly women and great massages then go to Royal Sauna. Its why I go here. I've gotten to know the women there pretty well so I always always a good time and feel great afterwards. I travel around a lot so when I'm passing thru Louisville I always like to go there.I could not agree more with your review. I like this place and they give an amazing p-massage.

NuttinBetter
10-13-23, 17:54
Went to royal sauna today and got a fantastic massage. Massage was strong just the way I asked for it. Therapist was very very friendly and took care of my sore back and left feeling completely satisfied. I'm not usually looking for full service because I don't have the budget for it these days and I feel I get more for less here. I've done the full service before in another state years ago and it just felt rushed and fake. If that's what you are looking for more power to ya. But if you are looking for friendly women and great massages then go to Royal Sauna.Do you recall her name. I use to go there quite often until Anna left. The last girl I had. Think name was Pretty. Pretty she was not. Rubbed my too hard and continued in same spot in back. Not good. Thanks.

AgainLLook
10-14-23, 20:40
I enjoyed anna, was hoping she would turn up again.

Do you recall her name. I use to go there quite often until Anna left. The last girl I had. Think name was Pretty. Pretty she was not. Rubbed my too hard and continued in same spot in back. Not good. Thanks..

Member #6629
10-15-23, 19:20
Went by there today. On vacation till November. Qas looking for Cali girl. !!Think you may be referring to Kelly. Left already.

Thought a new provider was arriving. Guess not.

GoodOne6969
10-16-23, 00:06
Went Thursday afternoon. There are two new girls, Sue and Coco. Some of you may remember Sue, she was previously at Sun Spa back around May? Nice looking gal, about 5'6", with an athletic build. I liked her then and she looks good now, but went with Coco this visit. Coco is about 5'5", hair down to her lower back, nice lean Asian body and beautiful D cups. She's pretty and was really fun to be with. She gave a great TS, rubbed and scrubbed everything with plenty of teasing and had junior rock hard. Dried and went back to the room. I opted for fun before the massage and it was fun I had. A little GFE and good CBJ to start. Then about 20 minutes of DATY, then multiple positions, ending with some crazy CG action, with those beautiful D's bouncing all around. After cleaning me, she gave me a medium to hard full body massage, which I thought was thorough and good. I will see her again and recommend her, as well as Sue. Also, Paula is back!

Be safe out there!

GoodOne6969
10-16-23, 22:45
I met Jenny today, the newest addition at Sun's, and I think she is beautiful; she looks like the girls in the ads to me. She has a sweet, beautiful body, on the smaller size like Ivy who was there in February, but taller. She is about 5'5', slender tight body, has a nice set of soft B cups, tight tasty kitty and is really a sweet woman. She gave a good table shower, dried me, took me to the room, gave me a good solid massage for about 30 minutes, and I was really surprised by her strength. After the massage she dropped the dress and gave me a sensual body to body slide, front and back. Then to a CBJ that was good and thought was BB for a minute. She was up on the table giving the CBJ so I pulled her beautiful ass over on to my face for some 69 and then to the edge for some DATY and she is delicious. Did multiple positions, including doggy, standing mish and finished in mish. Afterwards she cleaned and helped me get dressed, socks and all. We sat on the edge of bed, talked for a few minutes, and hugged with some light kissing before leaving the room. It all felt a little like a GFE to me just because of how sweet this girl is. She did not rush anything and I am sure we went over the hour. I think she's special and I highly recommend her. Please be nice and treat her right.

DjangosTigerr
10-18-23, 06:38
Went Thursday afternoon. There are two new girls, Sue and Coco. Some of you may remember Sue, she was previously at Sun Spa back around May? Nice looking gal, about 5'6", with an athletic build. I liked her then and she looks good now, but went with Coco this visit. Coco is about 5'5", hair down to her lower back, nice lean Asian body and beautiful D cups. She's pretty and was really fun to be with. She gave a great TS, rubbed and scrubbed everything with plenty of teasing and had junior rock hard. Dried and went back to the room. I opted for fun before the massage and it was fun I had. A little GFE and good CBJ to start. Then about 20 minutes of DATY, then multiple positions, ending with some crazy CG action, with those beautiful D's bouncing all around. After cleaning me, she gave me a medium to hard full body massage, which I thought was thorough and good. I will see her again and recommend her, as well as Sue. Also, Paula is back!

Be safe out there!Yeah Sue is def worth a visit. Little thicker in the legs than the others but not fat. Like a gymnast or cheerleader. Hot and sexy girl. Very friendly. Second only to Anna IMHO option of the girls I have seen at Sun.

FantasticFour
10-18-23, 08:16
Friends,

Staying in town this week visiting family and near Frankfort Ave. Been curious about this place and with limited reports, I took the plunge last night. Rang the doorbell and was the last customer, got there about 930 but Angie (Korean Chick) still accommodated me with a 1-hour visit. Damage was. 80.

Clean bathrooms and rooms with calming music throughout, however, it was a bit nipply in there and Angie turned on some heat. Angie is in her late 40's with B cups and a flat butt with light brown highlights. An average-looking chick but provided a great light massage to start and rubbed harder as time went on. Speaks fairly decent English, and after 30 minutes with no tease came the flip. She offered HE but I wanted FS which wasn't an option, so I asked her to continue with a good massage. She quickly covered the johnson (which I didn't like; just in case I wanted to change my mind) and continued with her service. Service ended without any drama and as I dressed she was changing the sheets (I wanted to provide these important details to fellow bros out there). I still left a small tip for her time but she didn't haggle for more dollars from me. I recommend this place for those who just want HE but not FS from an AMP.

Be Safe and keep your head on the swivel.

FF OUT.

NuttinBetter
10-18-23, 08:39
Think you may be referring to Kelly. Left already.

Thought a new provider was arriving. Guess not.Ment to say. The parlor is closed till next month. On vac.

WoodWorker72
10-18-23, 11:53
I didn't see a thread so if anyone could provide details of confirmed providers much appreciated.

MrKush502
10-18-23, 13:10
I met Jenny today, the newest addition at Sun's, and I think she is beautiful; she looks like the girls in the ads to me. She has a sweet, beautiful body, on the smaller size like Ivy who was there in February, but taller. She is about 5'5', slender tight body, has a nice set of soft B cups, tight tasty kitty and is really a sweet woman. She gave a good table shower, dried me, took me to the room, gave me a good solid massage for about 30 minutes, and I was really surprised by her strength. After the massage she dropped the dress and gave me a sensual body to body slide, front and back. Then to a CBJ that was good and thought was BB for a minute. She was up on the table giving the CBJ so I pulled her beautiful ass over on to my face for some 69 and then to the edge for some DATY and she is delicious. Did multiple positions, including doggy, standing mish and finished in mish. Afterwards she cleaned and helped me get dressed, socks and all. We sat on the edge of bed, talked for a few minutes, and hugged with some light kissing before leaving the room. It all felt a little like a GFE to me just because of how sweet this girl is. She did not rush anything and I am sure we went over the hour. I think she's special and I highly recommend her. Please be nice and treat her right.Are Jessica and Coffee still there or did Jenny replace one of them?

GoodOne6969
10-18-23, 15:59
Are Jessica and Coffee still there or did Jenny replace one of them?Jessica and Coffee are there, and Hanna also.

Indiana317
10-19-23, 09:41
Jessica and Coffee are there, and Hanna also.As of Monday when I visited with Jessica they did the line up surprise at the end while I'm laying on table with a wash cloth on my junk right after all the fun there was Jessica, Coffee, Anna, and Jennifer ranked in my opinion most attractive to average. Coffee I recognized from a prior visit. Anna was attractive. Jennifer looked to be the oldest. I did see a 5th girl in pajamas in a room chill on the way out but the lighting was to dim to see what she looked like besides being avg height and slim.

Jessica has the biggest ass of any Asian I've seen at any AMP. I'd return for that alone. Hourglass figure and amazing tits. She's built like Jessica Rabbit. Says she plans on heading to Miami in December to work at the strip clubs. She say she doesn't know how long she be around but I'm planning on a return visit next week. No bbj she just licked the shaft and ball prior to the CBJ. Finished in K9.

Rub1221
10-19-23, 10:28
I called to see if Lisa was available and they said she is on vacation and doesn't know if she will come back. So I might have to check out a new one at Stone or Sun.

GoodOne6969
10-19-23, 11:49
I called to see if Lisa was available and they said she is on vacation and doesn't know if she will come back. So I might have to check out a new one at Stone or Sun.Coco or Sue. Can't go wrong. If they are busy Paula is there, too.

Trek400
10-19-23, 12:10
Seeking recommendations for AMP that offer prostate massage. Lisa at Stone set the bar high but not sure if she is returning from "vacation".

Thanks!

GoodOne6969
10-19-23, 12:12
As of Monday when I visited with Jessica they did the line up surprise at the end while I'm laying on table with a wash cloth on my junk right after all the fun there was Jessica, Coffee, Anna, and Jennifer ranked in my opinion most attractive to average. Coffee I recognized from a prior visit. Anna was attractive. Jennifer looked to be the oldest. I did see a 5th girl in pajamas in a room chill on the way out but the lighting was to dim to see what she looked like besides being avg height and slim.

Jessica has the biggest ass of any Asian I've seen at any AMP. I'd return for that alone. Hourglass figure and amazing tits. She's built like Jessica Rabbit. Says she plans on heading to Miami in December to work at the strip clubs. She say she doesn't know how long she be around but I'm planning on a return visit next week. No bbj she just licked the shaft and ball prior to the CBJ. Finished in K9.You're real close. Jessica, Jenny (not sure if she told you Jennifer), Hanna and Coffee currently. But, 'Anna' returns tomorrow, will probably be working Saturday. Coffee leaves Saturday. Hanna leaves Tuesday. A new girl arrives Sunday and I'll be checking her out Monday or Tuesday. Jessica and Jenny are there to stay a while, unless something happens. And I'm pretty sure the other girl you saw in pajamas on the way out was mamasan. She looks young and isn't bad looking, but I know there are only four girls working right now and all of them are good.

Mg0685
10-19-23, 17:29
When is the best time to go by? I'm from out of town and drove by and parking lot was full with people out talking to others through the window if their car so just drove through and left.

Also, what does each girl look like so you're getting the right one?

GoodOne6969
10-19-23, 17:50
When is the best time to go by? I'm from out of town and drove by and parking lot was full with people out talking to others through the window if their car so just drove through and left.

Also, what does each girl look like so you're getting the right one?I don't know what time you were there, but I think the best time to go right now will probably be morning or early afternoon. All the people in the lot are (probably) Ford Truck Plant employees. They frequent the Corner Pub and are probably hanging out since they're on strike (my best assumption.) All the ladies are special in different ways, but Jessica is the most different with her huge tits and big booty. You really can't go wrong with any of them, IMO. Good luck with whomever you get / go with.

JDizzleSizzle
10-19-23, 18:42
Can you request Jessica at Sun's, or are they still stupid about that? Would a tip help.

GoodOne6969
10-19-23, 20:38
Can you request Jessica at Sun's, or are they still stupid about that? Would a tip help.I think they are more flexible now, but will depend for example, on how many customers Jessica has had compared to the others. The girls don't take kindly to everyone asking for the same girl all the time, so they will take turns if there's an imbalance or to prevent one. I guess I'm saying it could just boil down to the luck of the draw. You can make an appointment, but that's not 100% guaranteed if they're busy and everyone was required to take customer before you arrived. I haven't seen any reviews where a monger was pressured to try a girl other than the girl he asked for. But it could happen and no one has said anything lately. She is the house favorite right now, so try going early if you can. Good luck!

C6DM2
10-20-23, 18:09
Anyone else having trouble going to rubrankings.com? Have they taken that site offline as well?

Two Nutts
10-20-23, 21:55
Anyone else having trouble going to rubrankings.com? Have they taken that site offline as well?I have no issues whatsoever, home, hotel, driving. Always works as of just now.

GoodOne6969
10-21-23, 10:15
Can you request Jessica at Sun's, or are they still stupid about that? Would a tip help.I was at Sun Spa last night. I asked about Jessica and they told me she mostly saw people by appointment all day and walk-ins had been hit and miss. She even had several appointments pending about 7:30. It's very unusual, but apparently the appointments worked out. I recommend calling ahead today if you're thinking about Jessica. Otherwise you have three other beautiful ladies to choose from: Anna, Jenny and Hanna. I went with Jenny again because I think she's beautiful. She doesn't look old to me as reported by another monger. I saw her in good light this time and she looks young to me. I'm talking late 30's tops. I know everyone sees things differently sometimes. Anyways, good luck.

DownInOllex
10-21-23, 13:26
Late report but had a visit with Coffee at Sun's last Friday afternoon. First of all, she is one of the best built providers I've ever seen, but man that place was packed and I've never had such a rush job. As soon as we got back from TS the dress came off and cover went on.

She climbed up for CG but just sat there for a few seconds and immediately moved to K9, where she started telling me to finish as soon as we began. Right after the pop I got a hot towel and was ushered out.

I used to come up to Ville once a month to go to Sun's, but there is definitely a surge in popularity impacting service quality.

DjangosTigerr
10-21-23, 18:46
I think they are more flexible now, but will depend for example, on how many customers Jessica has had compared to the others. The girls don't take kindly to everyone asking for the same girl all the time, so they will take turns if there's an imbalance or to prevent one. I guess I'm saying it could just boil down to the luck of the draw. You can make an appointment, but that's not 100% guaranteed if they're busy and everyone was required to take customer before you arrived. I haven't seen any reviews where a monger was pressured to try a girl other than the girl he asked for. But it could happen and no one has said anything lately. She is the house favorite right now, so try going early if you can. Good luck!When you go to these spas you can always Google the place and it gives you a general time when they are busy. If nothing else you can call ahead and see how busy they are and if that one girl is there.

I personally have never had a problem seeing who I wanted but I always look at rub maps or this forum to make sure who NOT to see and have a backup just in case. I also try to schedule my time so I can go on the hours they are normally slower.

Of the girls I have seen since new management took over. I would rank them Anna, Sue (I think at Stone atm) then Coffee. Although Coffee has a near perfect body I found her to be nice and sweet but less inviting. Hannah is gorgeous but no idea how she is one on one.

Nightoh13
10-22-23, 21:37
Hey all! I went to stone's tonight (Sunday). This is from a first timer's experience (well first time in a very long while) and was hoping to get some honest feedback and also to help give those who are still questioning to go for their first time. I considered sun's first but with the ford strike. I can only imagine it being an animal house. Thought note that it is just an assumption. I did not call or drive by and check. Anyways. Gave stone a curtesy call and asked if they were busy tonight. Was told no not so busy come come.

I got there later evening and was greeted by the owner at the inside door. Exchanged pleasantries, ushered into a room.

After a moment of waiting I was met with Coco and a very nice pink dress. Hug, hellos small cheerful conversation. Coco had wonderful. Assets. She knew I noticed and she was into it LOL. I started calling her coco dream and she seems to like that too.

She asked for cash. I didn't want to haggle. I gave her large stash of $$. 4 and just stated house and tip. I got a "whooaaa" and then as she finished counting " you first time. But you know how this works" - with a grin. I just grinned back and said yeah I do.

Table shower first. Lasted a good 10 min front and back. A little rough with the boys but nothing major and this may be her usual technique. She loved the ass haha. Overall a nice experience.

Next was the sauna. 3 min and out. I didn't elect to stay longer (nor should you unless that is your thing). Again it was nice for what it was though.

Next back into the massage room. A good 20 min on my back, lots of work on my back (which at the time was tight. So that was actually nice) and legs. She was doing various positions during the massage. At one point. There was a combination of her moving to my hand and my hand rubbing against her V. She didn't mind it and seems to enjoy it.

On flip off came the dress. Then the usual asian suck and lick the nipples to start things off (which I actually enjoy). CBJ to start. Now I will be full disclosure. First time I meet someone (or rather a new place) I am a little soft. Its more of me getting use to a new environment and thing. Coco was gold though and she was giving me a porn star CBJ. I was about to blast but she immediately hopped on and rode me. Her D were amazing! At the time though I prefer to go back to CBJ and finish which she did and milked it all out. She showed me cover and said too much and we both laughed.

At this point, it was around 50 min in. We talked a few min more, god dressed, and hugs, etc. She seemed interested in having me come back. I def want to do some DATY with her next time (which I imagine as they get to know their clients more they are more familiar and comfortable to do things).

On the way out. Met another sexy spinner type, black silky hair. Was wearing black see through lingerie. I think her name was Lulu? It was pretty funny bc coco was hanging on to me and the other girl grabbed me and told me tomorrow you and me haha. Almost a small tug of war going on. Owner came out. I said my goodbye and thank you and all the appreciations to show them all love.

Overall. I felt satisfied. I got a great massage, I feel relaxed, I blasted, and it was with beautiful asian woman.

As I mentioned in the beginning. This is my first time in a REALLY long time so I don't have this experience to compare it to. It will be interesting to see how future visits go as I think it will only get better now that I feel more comfortable at that place, know its all groovy with the girls, and the first time nervousness of a new area won't really exist. Hopefully I will get a lot of DATY next time as that is my thing.

Side note:

This is a more of a personal question. If anyone has any comments. I am a big "woman wearing stockings" kind of guy. As I know this wouldn't be typically what they wear. Has anyone seen them wear thigh highs stockings or able to request as such? Not a deal breaker or anything, more curious.

Also I am open to answering general questions if anyone has any. I read a lot on this forum that helped me make decisions and I would like to give back if possible.

Thank you for reading all! Have fun, stay safe, and stay warm!

GolfGuy
10-22-23, 23:28
You're real close. Jessica, Jenny (not sure if she told you Jennifer), Hanna and Coffee currently. But, 'Anna' returns tomorrow, will probably be working Saturday. Coffee leaves Saturday. Hanna leaves Tuesday. A new girl arrives Sunday and I'll be checking her out Monday or Tuesday. Jessica and Jenny are there to stay a while, unless something happens. And I'm pretty sure the other girl you saw in pajamas on the way out was mamasan. She looks young and isn't bad looking, but I know there are only four girls working right now and all of them are good.Is this the same Anna that was at Stone a couple months ago? Real slim with a lion's mane of thick black hair? Probably mid 30's, tall and slim? Very sensual and looks you in the eyes while servicing you?

MrCampfire7
10-22-23, 23:41
Hey everybody. Thus far I've only gone to Preston, where I think the girl took advantage of my naïveté to get more money out of me for a CBJ. I've also heard the girls at Sun and Stone tend to be gorgeous, which I feel my girl at Preston was not. However I'm not sure I want to dive into FS. Do these places only do FS? I'd love to see a pretty girl give me a CBJ and I'm unsure of my options.

Also, do we have any places here that take card? I visited LA and the places I went did, but no luck here.

GoodOne6969
10-23-23, 14:13
Is this the same Anna that was at Stone a couple months ago? Real slim with a lion's mane of thick black hair? Probably mid 30's, tall and slim? Very sensual and looks you in the eyes while servicing you?Not thexsame person, but is excellent as well.

Troller2008
10-24-23, 06:57
Stone is getting too busy. Too much traffic. I stopped in paid my due and got ready. Hard to relax when the door bell is constantly ringing and people constantly knocking. I didn't ask for anyone Particular. Got ready in walked coco. Very pretty big chest flat assed. Rushed a 2 minute massage then on to the fun. Everything is on the menu. Everything rushed.

I feel like it's on its way to be busted. The door never stopped ringing the entire time I was there parking lot was full when I left. I feel like you going to see them on the news here soon.

On a different note I'd you just want a HE and a good massage go to dandy on Preston and relax. Good music good pressure. Actually a legit run and not over priced.

GoodOne6969
10-24-23, 11:05
Stone is getting too busy. Too much traffic. I stopped in paid my due and got ready. Hard to relax when the door bell is constantly ringing and people constantly knocking. I didn't ask for anyone Particular. Got ready in walked coco. Very pretty big chest flat assed. Rushed a 2 minute massage then on to the fun. Everything is on the menu. Everything rushed.

I feel like it's on its way to be busted. The door never stopped ringing the entire time I was there parking lot was full when I left. I feel like you going to see them on the news here soon.

On a different note I'd you just want a HE and a good massage go to dandy on Preston and relax. Good music good pressure. Actually a legit run and not over priced.They get very busy sometimes in the afternoon between about 2 to 5. Avoid those hours and you should have a better experience. They're almost never as busy as it was yesterday at the same time.

Troller2008
10-24-23, 11:10

On a different note I'd you just want a HE and a good massage go to dandy on Preston and relax. Good music good pressure. Actually a legit run and not over priced.

NestleNA
10-24-23, 12:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

NestleNA
10-24-23, 13:04
Friends,

Staying in town this week visiting family and near Frankfort Ave. Been curious about this place and with limited reports, I took the plunge last night. Rang the doorbell and was the last customer, got there about 930 but Angie (Korean Chick) still accommodated me with a 1-hour visit. Damage was. 80.

Clean bathrooms and rooms with calming music throughout, however, it was a bit nipply in there and Angie turned on some heat. Angie is in her late 40's with B cups and a flat butt with light brown highlights. An average-looking chick but provided a great light massage to start and rubbed harder as time went on. Speaks fairly decent English, and after 30 minutes with no tease came the flip. She offered HE but I wanted FS which wasn't an option, so I asked her to continue with a good massage. She quickly covered the johnson (which I didn't like; just in case I wanted to change my mind) and continued with her service. Service ended without any drama and as I dressed she was changing the sheets (I wanted to provide these important details to fellow bros out there). I still left a small tip for her time but she didn't haggle for more dollars from me. I recommend this place for those who just want HE but not FS from an AMP..You were about a year late. Last year around the holidays there was a gal named Miko here that offered CFS. She was only around for a few weeks, so she was either filling in or the house kicked her out.

I dreamt of a visit and you didn't miss much. Passed on the offer after seeing a pudgy 5' Asian gal with a gut yet somehow still no T&A. I'll spend my dreams elsewhere.

GoodOne6969
10-24-23, 13:38

On a different note I'd you just want a HE and a good massage go to dandy on Preston and relax. Good music good pressure. Actually a legit run and not over priced.I just want to mention that I personally believe Stone is safe and not so busy that it merits any special attention. It's in a quiet, discreet location and has always been fine, and is good to go. I wouldn't let one busy situation cast a negative perception that affects the decision to visit. It's a good place.

Rub1221
10-24-23, 13:48

On a different note I'd you just want a HE and a good massage go to dandy on Preston and relax. Good music good pressure. Actually a legit run and not over priced.I don't know about the busted thing I can see it happening though. The biggest thing I take away from the visit last week. It was a little rushed and the doorbell kept going off for me too. I even had to wait to leave until they ushered a guy to a room right as I was about to leave. There is too much traffic and that was at like at 11 am. I went early to avoided the worn out tired girls and a lot of traffic but I was wrong.

BigPhish2
10-24-23, 14:16
Has anyone heard from Tara or Delilah recently? They seem to have gone ghost. I really enjoyed my last visit with them. Can PM if needed.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/kentucky/louisville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/tara-is-in-tuesday-thursday-37764.html

CowboyGuy
10-24-23, 16:56
Does anyone have Lori's number. PM me I know she doesn't like posting on here but I lost her number. Thanks.

EasyLivin
10-24-23, 18:09

On a different note I'd you just want a HE and a good massage go to dandy on Preston and relax. Good music good pressure. Actually a legit run and not over priced.I usually go mid morning to mid day and I was always the only one there. It's a better option than Suns until the strike is over.

GoodOne6969
10-24-23, 18:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Two Nutts
10-24-23, 19:06

On a different note I'd you just want a HE and a good massage go to dandy on Preston and relax. Good music good pressure. Actually a legit run and not over priced.Girls always happy to see you guys. New ones arrive at Eva and IB November 5 and 6 so never much traffic or interruptions like the for mentioned. Sorry I don't believe FS is on the table at either but most everything else is, and the boss is there to answer the door so the girls don't get interrupted. Good luck guys.

AmpMan2023
10-24-23, 19:34

On a different note I'd you just want a HE and a good massage go to dandy on Preston and relax. Good music good pressure. Actually a legit run and not over priced.Not sure when you went exactly, but last week there was a huge equipment show in town at the fairgrounds. A lot of out of towners. I'd say that helped contribute to them being busy.

Thefng
10-24-23, 20:57
For those that don't know I was given the inside scoop of a new AMP that will be opening in the upcoming days in Sellersburg, IN. Talked with one of the interior designers and he stated opening probably in 3 days. Location is going to be next door to The Spaw for Dogs 10X Hometown Plaza. 471XX. No line up available at this time. I would assume they will pull from other local AMP's until additional staff arrive.

Happy Massage guys.

Ol Muff Diver
10-25-23, 07:36
Hey everybody. Thus far I've only gone to Preston, where I think the girl took advantage of my navet to get more money out of me for a CBJ. I've also heard the girls at Sun and Stone tend to be gorgeous, which I feel my girl at Preston was not. However I'm not sure I want to dive into FS. Do these places only do FS? I'd love to see a pretty girl give me a CBJ and I'm unsure of my options.

Also, do we have any places here that take card? I visited LA and the places I went did, but no luck here.When you say that you've gone to "Preston," that is not very precise, as Preston Hwy has several options. Are you referring to Spa 61?

Troller2008
10-25-23, 07:56
Not sure when you went exactly, but last week there was a huge equipment show in town at the fairgrounds. A lot of out of towners. I'd say that helped contribute to them being busy.It just seems like the last few times I've went it's gotten busy. Maybe busted was a bad word. The equipment show could have been the issue but it's not just once I've seen it super busy I tried the afternoons mornings etc. Mayb I'm just on the same grove as a lot of others! I just wish it would slow down. The extras are fun but I actually go to get a good massage At the same time.

DjangosTigerr
10-25-23, 08:36
I don't know about the busted thing I can see it happening though. The biggest thing I take away from the visit last week. It was a little rushed and the doorbell kept going off for me too. I even had to wait to leave until they ushered a guy to a room right as I was about to leave. There is too much traffic and that was at like at 11 am. I went early to avoided the worn out tired girls and a lot of traffic but I was wrong.There are a few other options out there. I have had good experiences at Preston 61, Unique So In, and StressAway (temp closed for vacation).

Anyone been to Empire lately? I am not as worried about the girl being gorgeous. I have had my fill of beautiful girls who gave an avg performance. Just attractive and into the session as more what I am looking for.

LittleDickMan87
10-25-23, 13:42
There are a few other options out there. I have had good experiences at Preston 61, Unique So In, and StressAway (temp closed for vacation).

Anyone been to Empire lately? I am not as worried about the girl being gorgeous. I have had my fill of beautiful girls who gave an avg performance. Just attractive and into the session as more what I am looking for.Is it to much to ask for both? LOL.

I think Empire was the first place I went to when I started doing this earlier this year and all I got was a bit of a massage and no HE at all. I walked out.

Member #6629
10-25-23, 14:35
There are a few other options out there. I have had good experiences at Preston 61, Unique So In, and StressAway (temp closed for vacation).

Anyone been to Empire lately? I am not as worried about the girl being gorgeous. I have had my fill of beautiful girls who gave an avg performance. Just attractive and into the session as more what I am looking for.All places you have mentioned are great. I realize Preston 61 does not have the most gorgeous providers however my last experience with Summer and before that CiCi was exceptionally good. Many young pretty ones really lack in being good providers thinking guest arrive to admire the beautiful bodies with very lackluster service. Looking forward to Stress Away reopening as another provider was to arrive before closing temporarily. If Sasa ever returns to Unique So In Spa I will revisit and been wanting to revisit Summer along with the other provider but my schedule just has not allowed for a return visit. Just hoping is still available.

AlabamaGent
10-25-23, 17:12
I'm visiting from out of town. Been reading the threads. But.

Which is the best? Stone or Sun? And currently, who's the best girl to visit at each?

GoodOne6969
10-25-23, 17:42
Is it to much to ask for both? LOL.

I think Empire was the first place I went to when I started doing this earlier this year and all I got was a bit of a massage and no HE at all. I walked out.Empire used to be a great place, at least for me it was; but, I haven't been since earlier this year after it changed owners again and my favorite girl Candy left. However, it was all the rave for a year or so when Thai Bibi was there, but there's been very little chatter about the place recently. You would think if there was anything special going on we'd hear about it from someone. Hopefully, someone who reads this, who's been recently, will provide some intel.

LittleDickMan87
10-25-23, 19:57
I'm visiting from out of town. Been reading the threads. But.

Which is the best? Stone or Sun? And currently, who's the best girl to visit at each?Depends on who is there and where you're located. If you're centrally located in Louisville, then Stone is closer. If you're on the East side, then Sun isn't a bad drive.

As reported, because of the Ford Plant being on strike, apparently the parking lot is full and that could scare people off. Stone usually is empty early and late, but packed when various businesses get off work.

GoodOne6969
10-25-23, 20:35
So, after 3 half price margaritas at Mojitos in Havana, I just have to say that we need a fucking Mexican / Cuban massage parlor. These women are so fucking hot. It's like having dozens of Sun Spa Jessica's in the same place at once.

AlabamaGent
10-25-23, 22:23
Depends on who is there and where you're located. If you're centrally located in Louisville, then Stone is closer. If you're on the East side, then Sun isn't a bad drive.

As reported, because of the Ford Plant being on strike, apparently the parking lot is full and that could scare people off. Stone usually is empty early and late, but packed when various businesses get off work.I ended up at Stone. Coco took very good care of me. I like younger, but had an itch that needed scratched. She rode me great.

GoodOne6969
10-28-23, 19:10
New girl Vivian started Thursday and had a visit with her yesterday. She's very pretty, petite, about 5'2", young, I guess between 25 and 30, and has tight little sexy body with beautiful B cups with great nipples. A thorough, not rushed soapy shower, with some sensual teasing on the flip. Dried me, then a quick stop in the sauna and off to the room. I asked to have fun before the massage and she was fine with that and I drove the majority of the session, but, started with CBJ with nonstop eye to eye contact, then 69, DATY and numerous positions. She has a tight and absolutely delicious kitty. In the end she gave me a good, medium pressure massage and helped me dress. It was great for me and I highly recommend if you like beautiful, petite, young women. Sun's has a great lineup currently with Anna, Jessica, Jenny and now Vivian.

GrittyB
10-29-23, 08:08
Anyone seen Kali since she started advertising again? We texted a few weeks ago, but she did not respond last week?

Also curious about Austyn at RS?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/louisville/massage/black_caribbean/welcome-to-the-relaxation-stat/427872486074

DbUSA
10-29-23, 17:15
I've been off for a while but needed a good massage with no expectationat the end. Went to Tranquil Spa. Older lady, wearing a mask. The massage was excellent, the best so far in the area that I ever had. Finish with HE that wasn't expected but I couldn't decline. So if you jeed a very good massage and yours not after anything nor a hot young girl, this is the place for you.

Stay safe.

DBUSA.

Member #6629
10-29-23, 17:47
I've been off for a while but needed a good massage with no expectationat the end. Went to Tranquil Spa. Older lady, wearing a mask. The massage was excellent, the best so far in the area that I ever had. Finish with HE that wasn't expected but I couldn't decline. So if you jeed a very good massage and yours not after anything nor a hot young girl, this is the place for you.

Stay safe.

DBUSA.Same with Xin Spa on Bardstown road. Great massage offering CBD or coconut oils and use of hot stones. Very good massage. Nothing else was offered or indicated.

Member #6629
10-29-23, 17:51
Anyone been lately having a report of providers or updates. Haven't seen much on it in a while. Last I saw was mask wearing and maybe a thicker provider.

AmpMan2023
10-29-23, 21:05

Stay safe.

DBUSA.Was always wondering by nobody reviewed this place on Rubmaps. Thanks for the update. I just figured you couldn't even get HE there.

BigBurst
10-30-23, 00:54
Was driving thru Louisville on my way home to Cincy and decided to partake. Was mainly looking for a good massage with a standard handshake. Based on reports I hit up Royal Sauna first on Poplar Level. Was greeted by a decent looking older Korean. Charged $80 for the hr. When I was undressing, I went to take off my boxers and she laughed and said "no no no". Major red flag. Should have just left then but I thought based on reports that maybe she was just being careful and I would still get a good finish. Massage itself was decent and she allowed mutual touching. However after the flip nothing happened, rubbed the legs and feet and said done. Still tipped her $20 because she was friendly but $100 spent and still wasn't relaxed. I looked back in the forum and someone had mentioned 131 Dandy as a good spot. Seeing that it was only a few min away I drove down and rang the bell. Lady answered and said they were closed. Another monger was there, looked like they were leaving together. At this point I was ready to call it a night and head home. Just for the F of it, I decided to google the locations of Stone and Sun. Seeing that Sun was basically on the way home (northeast) I called and asked if they were open, mamasan said yes. 20 min later I arrive. She introduced me to Jessica. Pretty girl, big natural chest and Booty. Said she was a quarter Russian. Solid table shower and then sauna for a few min. Back to the room and she starts massage. When she asked what I wanted I said everything since I was already there. Offered her 160 and she started bargaining for more. Major turnoff. She got upset I wouldn't give her an extra 20. I said let's see how you do, if you're good I'll tip you a little extra. Would not do 69 or any daty. Did a little kissing on the body and then cover went on. This is where it gets worse. She would literally not do any position where you could feel any friction. Missionary or K9. K9 she would only lay on the table flat and not on her hands and knees. Commented I was too big. I'm decent sized imo but certainly not a mandingo by any stretch. Ended up just finishing by hand. Paid $240 OTD for a HJ essentially. Spent damn near 3 hours in the Ville, spent $340 total and got a HJ finish. Certainly not how I envisioned it going. Nights like this remind me why I don't partake in the hobby so much anymore.

DjangosTigerr
10-30-23, 10:16
Looks like she has gone to the dark side. Pity.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/welcome-to-the-relaxation-station-new-girls-today/59542895

HoneyBadger16
10-30-23, 13:29
Swung by for a lunch break visit. Paid. 5 for hh with a table shower. Selena was my gal. Beautiful Asian gal with a small C cup and perky gum drops. She was in a slimming black dress. Walked me to the table shower. A bit of teasing and compliments. Get back to the room and I didn't bother laying down. She came back in and we started feeling each other up. She is talented. Made arrangements for sensual HJ with no dress. Sucked on her tits and played with her kitty. She kissed my neck a lot while slowly stroking me. Finished this way and cleaned up. I'll be back. She's only going to be here a month. I definitely recommend. Bring $.4 if you want FS.

WC2000
10-30-23, 13:37
Paid a visit to Sun's on Saturday AND Sunday.

Drew Vivian Saturday. Absolutely beautiful face and the most amazing nipples I've ever seen. Almost like sucking on a hotdog they were so thick. Finished with an amazing HJ with plenty of attention directed at the boys per my request. Excellent massage to boot!

Sunday I asked for Jenny based off reviews here. Another great massage and a spectacular HJ to completion which included ball sucking (my favorite). Jenny was also very pretty but I give the nod to Vivian in the face department.

Question. Who at Sun's or Stone has a natural rack? I mean both Vivian and Jenny had decent enough tits but I really really don't like implants. Seems like most of the girls at Sun's these days are enhanced.

DbUSA
10-30-23, 20:42
Same with Xin Spa on Bardstown road. Great massage offering CBD or coconut oils and use of hot stones. Very good massage. Nothing else was offered or indicated.Xin Spa used to offer HE for a premium of $ a while ago. At least at Tranquil, there was no ask for extra or tips.

DbUSA
10-30-23, 20:55

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/welcome-to-the-relaxation-station-new-girls-today/59542895Most pictures have so much filter, it's comical. I always think that girls have a lot to hide when they are using a filter.

Stay safe.

DBUSA.

GrittyB
10-30-23, 23:00

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/welcome-to-the-relaxation-station-new-girls-today/59542895I assume that's a Relaxation Station reference. I've never been but reviews are mixed. Care to elaborate?

DjangosTigerr
10-31-23, 06:00
I assume that's a Relaxation Station reference. I've never been but reviews are mixed. Care to elaborate?It was just a joke. RS has been know for mediocre service at best. When Amy Marie was active years ago she was known for outstanding service. As the old saying goes.

"If you dwell with a lame man, you will learn how to limp. ".

EasyLivin
10-31-23, 10:16
Most pictures have so much filter, it's comical. I always think that girls have a lot to hide when they are using a filter.

Stay safe.

DBUSA.Filters, no teeth shown, and no body pics are auto passes for me.

BDinkie
10-31-23, 13:47
Anyone been lately having a report of providers or updates. Haven't seen much on it in a while. Last I saw was mask wearing and maybe a thicker provider.I saw Ne a few days ago. Very small thin Asian, no ass, small tits with huge nipples. Nice girl. Half assed massage, then she stripped naked, laid down, and spread her legs. Nice and tight, she was very accommodating and started to sweat a little (can't fake that!) Blew my load in the hat. Going back tomorrow for seconds. $200 + I gave her a twenty.

Member #6629
10-31-23, 14:30
I saw Ne a few days ago. Very small thin Asian, no ass, small tits with huge nipples. Nice girl. Half assed massage, then she stripped naked, laid down, and spread her legs. Nice and tight, she was very accommodating and started to sweat a little (can't fake that!) Blew my load in the hat. Going back tomorrow for seconds. $200 + I gave her a twenty.Sounds like may have to visit as I like the spinner types that are accommodating that take directions well. I just don't like that anyone can walk in at anytime at this location or the provider has to answer the phone constantly. Has to be another provider if to visit 3rd.

Two Nutts
11-01-23, 06:58
Swung by for a lunch break visit. Paid. 5 for hh with a table shower. Selena was my gal. Beautiful Asian gal with a small C cup and perky gum drops. She was in a slimming black dress. Walked me to the table shower. A bit of teasing and compliments. Get back to the room and I didn't bother laying down. She came back in and we started feeling each other up. She is talented. Made arrangements for sensual HJ with no dress. Sucked on her tits and played with her kitty. She kissed my neck a lot while slowly stroking me. Finished this way and cleaned up. I'll be back. She's only going to be here a month. I definitely recommend. Bring $.4 if you want FS.You was Offered FS from Salina for $40 and you passed? Dude!!

HoneyBadger16
11-01-23, 12:55
You was Offered FS from Salina for $40 and you passed? Dude!!I meant 140. Didn't bring the funds. Going back next week well equipped LOL.

Two Nutts
11-01-23, 16:55
I meant 140. Didn't bring the funds. Going back next week well equipped LOL.You said it right. One forty is $40 on this board. But good luck, I hope it's not a ploy to get you to return. Heard that before. $40 is a steal.

Charge ANut2
11-01-23, 18:35
You said it right. One forty is $40 on this board. But good luck, I hope it's not a ploy to get you to return. Heard that before. $40 is a steal.For her yes it is. Guy must be a stud.

Nocturne
11-02-23, 00:25
Swung by for a lunch break visit. Paid. 5 for hh with a table shower. Selena was my gal. Beautiful Asian gal with a small C cup and perky gum drops. She was in a slimming black dress. Walked me to the table shower. A bit of teasing and compliments. Get back to the room and I didn't bother laying down. She came back in and we started feeling each other up. She is talented. Made arrangements for sensual HJ with no dress. Sucked on her tits and played with her kitty. She kissed my neck a lot while slowly stroking me. Finished this way and cleaned up. I'll be back. She's only going to be here a month. I definitely recommend. Bring $.4 if you want FS.Good luck dude. From my understanding FS is never available at IB.

Two Nutts
11-02-23, 01:25
Good luck dude. From my understanding FS is never available at IB.I wasn't going to bust his dream. Maybe they clicked, who knows. Maybe he will post later.

Wuziman
11-02-23, 08:19
Good luck dude. From my understanding FS is never available at IB.You essentially have to hope the provider will do it if you pay enough. Back when I first started mongering. A few would do it. But if I am being honest, I paid way, way, way too much.

I don't see her doing it for $140. But maybe this guy is a stud.

Selena and I get along pretty well and she has never offered that to me.

LoveTheRub6
11-02-23, 09:03
Stopped by Stone and drew Coco. She is a mid thirties with Ds and a tight kitty. The massage was not much to talk about but average. Paid house fee for an hour and 1. 4 for full service. She was into it as much as anyone. Coco stated that the FS Fee is going up too 1. 6. Probably repeat in a couple of weeks and my try Sun.

Side Note I have never been able to FS let alone a BJ at IB Maybe I am not the right guy for getting that done.

Be Safe and cover.

Love the Rub.

EasyLivin
11-02-23, 10:02
You said it right. One forty is $40 on this board. But good luck, I hope it's not a ploy to get you to return. Heard that before. $40 is a steal.That's what I'm leaning towards.

GavinBdbb
11-02-23, 20:24
Headed that way in a couple of weeks. Through browsing the forum I've got it narrowed down Stone, Eva's, or 131 Dandy on Poplar in the suite looks interesting (seems like a nice location, wondering if that means matching talent). Any suggestions or preferences are welcome. FS is a plus but not a must. Thanks in advance!

DbUSA
11-02-23, 22:45
Good luck dude. From my understanding FS is never available at IB.You may have more luck at Eva. The girls rotate, or used to rotate, between both locations. It's been a while since I've been at either last.

Two Nutts
11-02-23, 23:55
You may have more luck at Eva. The girls rotate, or used to rotate, between both locations. It's been a while since I've been at either last.They getting ready to rotate, but also some are leaving and fresh new ones arrive on Tuesday coming this week. Hang in there. Also, as I've said before. The girls comply with the owners. But when they see their expiration date. We'll all bets are off and they want to make as much as they can before leaving. Have at it Now!

DjangosTigerr
11-03-23, 15:51
So, after 3 half price margaritas at Mojitos in Havana, I just have to say that we need a fucking Mexican / Cuban massage parlor. These women are so fucking hot. It's like having dozens of Sun Spa Jessica's in the same place at once.Amen. I have been wanting to pull the trigger on one of these latin girls that are around the airport. Just haven't gotten the nerve.

GoodOne6969
11-03-23, 16:24
Amen. I have been wanting to pull the trigger on one of these latin girls that are around the airport. Just haven't gotten the nerve.Same here. But, some reports make it sound risky, I. E. , dudes hanging around in parking lots, and not ways the girls in the photos.

Two Nutts
11-03-23, 18:43
Headed that way in a couple of weeks. Through browsing the forum I've got it narrowed down Stone, Eva's, or 131 Dandy on Poplar in the suite looks interesting (seems like a nice location, wondering if that means matching talent). Any suggestions or preferences are welcome. FS is a plus but not a must. Thanks in advance!There will be a girl there Monday morning named Jojo. Body to die for. You won't be disappointed with her.

Cardinal64
11-03-23, 22:42
There will be a girl there Monday morning named Jojo. Body to die for. You won't be disappointed with her.I actually work on polar level rd. No sign of dandys? Is it somehow hidden? I generally am only from lees chicken to the krogers.

Two Nutts
11-03-23, 23:05
I actually work on polar level rd. No sign of dandys? Is it somehow hidden? I generally am only from lees chicken to the krogers.You won't find Eva's on popular level road either. It's in jeffersonville indiana.

Bruno502
11-03-23, 23:15
I actually work on polar level rd. No sign of dandys? Is it somehow hidden? I generally am only from lees chicken to the krogers.Dandy is located much closer to Eastern Parkway on Poplar Level. The Street address is 1500 Poplar Level Rd. It is just past the Speedway at Clarks Lane and Poplar Level across from St Xavier High School. Your location would put you closer to Stone or Royal Sauna.

Trek400
11-04-23, 08:04
I'm confused. Is JoJo going to be at Eva's, Stone, or 131 on Poplar next week? Thanks!

DjangosTigerr
11-04-23, 10:42
I was thinking about going to one place for a great massage then going to Stone / Sun afterwards for extras.

Seeing that Xin and Royal give great massages. Doesn't 131 Dandy on Preston give great massages?

Any other ideas on just the Louisville side?

JackD05
11-04-23, 10:46
I made an appt with Jessica last week after hearing about her, and I was not disappointed. About 5'7, huge natural tits, slim waist, and a big round ass. Nicest ass I've seen on parlor girl. I did an hour massage and paid 1. 60+house. She was very friendly and flirty, but she likes going slow and gentle, which is okay with me. I would definitely see her again next time I get a chance to go to sun, but it's a 30 min drive, which a little long for me.

Also, does anyone know the current line up at stone? Thinking about visiting their next.

Member #6629
11-04-23, 12:58
I was thinking about going to one place for a great massage then going to Stone / Sun afterwards for extras.

Seeing that Xin and Royal give great massages. Doesn't 131 Dandy on Preston give great massages?

Any other ideas on just the Louisville side?I have done the opposite before getting great FS then a nice massage after with excellent HE for a full release and relaxation. Have gone to the place on Watterson trail but as far as legit massage with hot stones and stretching would be Xin Spa in the back parking lot on Bardstown road behind the strip plaza. Just not very friendly appointment may be preferred as my last visit had to keep returning due to having a guest. Before they would lock the door. Just one provider working. Do offer CBD and coconut oils and other options. Nonerotic. Just a good massage and if you can walk in is good.

Member #6629
11-04-23, 13:02
Dandy is located much closer to Eastern Parkway on Poplar Level. The Street address is 1500 Poplar Level Rd. It is just past the Speedway at Clarks Lane and Poplar Level across from St Xavier High School. Your location would put you closer to Stone or Royal Sauna.I went once finding the outside noise traffic to be very distracting. Friendly provider. Could not get into the environment. I was very tired the day I went and she offered to let me rest while she took care of another guest. Bathroom was out of the way.

Member #6629
11-04-23, 13:05
I saw Ne a few days ago. Very small thin Asian, no ass, small tits with huge nipples. Nice girl. Half assed massage, then she stripped naked, laid down, and spread her legs. Nice and tight, she was very accommodating and started to sweat a little (can't fake that!) Blew my load in the hat. Going back tomorrow for seconds. $200 + I gave her a twenty.Was she the only provider or are 2 girls working as usual.

Member #6629
11-04-23, 13:11
Anyone aware of providers at this location. If summer has returned as seems someone review indicated otherwise. If she is returning or other providers have arrived. Like to visit but not after reading recent posts.

GavinBdbb
11-04-23, 15:26
There will be a girl there Monday morning named Jojo. Body to die for. You won't be disappointed with her.I'll be there on a Saturday but I'll make sure to call ahead and see if she's there. Thanks for the intel!

GoodOne6969
11-04-23, 19:21
I made an appt with Jessica last week after hearing about her, and I was not disappointed. About 5'7, huge natural tits, slim waist, and a big round ass. Nicest ass I've seen on parlor girl. I did an hour massage and paid 1. 60+house. She was very friendly and flirty, but she likes going slow and gentle, which is okay with me. I would definitely see her again next time I get a chance to go to sun, but it's a 30 min drive, which a little long for me.

Also, does anyone know the current line up at stone? Thinking about visiting their next.Currently Sue and Coco. Both worth a visit.

Norsem
11-06-23, 09:27
Same here. But, some reports make it sound risky, I. E. , dudes hanging around in parking lots, and not ways the girls in the photos.They're all so hot I took a chance on one whose ad was in English and Spanish and offered verification. The person responding made the appointment told me the price and where to go. Skipped the verification. Should have been my first clue. Got to the place. As usual I text "I'm here" a few minutes or so before I'm there. 8 minutes later and after I've been in the parking lot about 5 minutes I still haven't heard. So I text the person and the reply was to the effect of "are you the one we told to go to the Days Inn". Finally had enough and bailed. Sorry I don't have a link. Can't remember which one it was. But it was a bilingual ad that offered FaceTime.

Norsem
11-06-23, 10:35

Also, does anyone know the current line up at stone? Thinking about visiting their next.Just to be clear when you all go to Sun or Stone and you say 160 + house fee what you're paying is $220 total? Just want to be sure.

NestleNA
11-06-23, 13:25
Just to be clear when you all go to Sun or Stone and you say 160 + house fee what you're paying is $220 total? Just want to be sure.$240 TTL for 1 hour $220 TTL for 1/2 hour. $80/ HR $60 per 1/2 Hour house fee.

MonkeySmasher
11-06-23, 14:54
Just to be clear when you all go to Sun or Stone and you say 160 + house fee what you're paying is $220 total? Just want to be sure.That is exactly what they meant. I remember when you could go to a spa and 160 is all you needed. Prices are getting out of hand and it's all because everyone is letting them.

Two Nutts
11-06-23, 16:22
Jojo arrived today and now this new girl from New York. Wow what a face and body! Can't weigh more than 100 lbs. 20 ish I'm guessing. Would be a hard choice between her and jojo I don't know her name but she would be easy to spot. Good luck.

KatHunter469
11-06-23, 17:37
Took early lunch break and stopped by Sun just after 11 am. Limited crew working, drew Vivian.

Skipped table shower / sauna. Went right to massage which was nothing special, little teasing. On flip, asked what I wanted. I said whoever 120 buys me. She says 160 for "everything". I decline. She says ok 120. Then strips down and shows off nice c cups. Thick nipples, very sensitive to touch.

Oral gets me to full attention, ball play was unexpected bonus. She then clumbs up and starts her squat session on me. Head goes back, eyes roll, short loss of breath. Grinding starts, pace quickens. I have her stop and resume oral. 5 minutes and she climbs back on. Now it's full hard thrusts, table squeeking, hands on wall to steady. I reach out holding her hip to pull together each thrust. Eruption building, I reach around and pull her off. Bag filled, she lays there on me a moment.

Hot towel cleanup. Settle up and kiss as leaving, telling me bring more next time.

Total damage 200 (80 house, 120 tip) for 53 minutes.

Justin3899
11-07-23, 09:44
For those that don't know I was given the inside scoop of a new AMP that will be opening in the upcoming days in Sellersburg, IN. Talked with one of the interior designers and he stated opening probably in 3 days. Location is going to be next door to The Spaw for Dogs 10X Hometown Plaza. 471XX. No line up available at this time. I would assume they will pull from other local AMP's until additional staff arrive.

Happy Massage guys.Wonder if they will be FS and also if they are the same owners of IB and Eva's?

Two Nutts
11-07-23, 20:40
Wonder if they will be FS and also if they are the same owners of IB and Eva's?They are definitely Not associated with any other spas.

SilverXtra
11-07-23, 21:25
Wonder if they will be FS and also if they are the same owners of IB and Eva's?Was curious to try it out and no HE yet. IDK if it is being new or if it isn't one of these places. The massage was pretty good though. I'll try again this weekend and see if it is about being a repeat customer. The lady doing the massage is also not the best of looks, petite body, but looked to be late 40's early 50's and she was the only one there.

Two Nutts
11-07-23, 21:42
Wonder if they will be FS and also if they are the same owners of IB and Eva's?They are definitely Not associated with any other spas.

WoodWorker72
11-08-23, 00:54
Wonder if they will be FS and also if they are the same owners of IB and Eva's?Does anyone know the opening date? THanks.

Wuziman
11-08-23, 11:28
IB is closer to home so I frequently there more often. Unless I am truly in the mood for FS. As far as locations and facility goes it's probably one of the nicer AMP I have been in. It's quiet, doesn't have paper thin walls, and looks well kept. Rooms are a good size despite the place overall being small. There is a table shower that is pretty nice. I always opt for it. When trying a new girl I know if we are going to mesh well during the table shower. Some are robotic, fast, and generally what I would call "professional". Some are sensual, teasing, and can really rev me up.

Providers here vary quite a bit. Some are great some are ok. Never had a bad experience, even if the service was not sexy the massage has generally been good.

Usually can swing a BBJ, one time had a provider who did BBBJCIM. Probably the best experience I have ever had. This was not Selina.

However, Selina is top tier. After seeing her several times I am really enjoying the experience even more. She gives probably one of the best TS I have ever had. She does some great ass play and gently toys with my asshole while I am face down. She really gets into it with some dirty talk. Which I really appreciate. Imo it's been difficult to get the providers to do any dirty talk so I have a low bar. On the flip she really takes care of the privates and even starts a little BBJ on the table. She really rev's me up and gets me rearing to go.

You do have to be quiet though. The "office" where mamasan and other providers wait is in the next door so you can't be loud, or they will stop.

I tend to skip the massage. I take forever to cum. It's actually a big problem for me. Many providers get tired and kind of give up. So I have to start the action early to have enough time. And I also have to give them breaks or they will start getting discouraged. When I find ones that are troopers and don't give up easily I tend to frequent them.

Selina is a trooper and takes direction very well. I can tell she wants to make me cum and me not finish myself. She starts with some good BJ action. Then DATY. She also likes a rim job but doesn't like to ask for it. She sort of shifts where she puts her asshole on your mouth and hopes you keep licking, which I am happy to oblige. During the whole experience there is light kissing. She takes direction very well. I ask for her to lay next to me and bust my nut all over her legs, stomach, and tits.

Sometimes, if I don't take forever, I get a head and leg massage.

She is here this month. Mamasan said she had two new ones starting soon. A younger and older one.

As a general recommendation. I tend to pay everything up front. I forget if the hour is $70 or 80. But I pay $150 for tip. I tend to find that the girls will usually be more into it the whole time. Obviously though, you will have duds, I just never see them again. The ones that do great appreciate it and tend to give out extras a lot more freely, usually don't want to negotiate more if they already got paid a good amount.

PunkedLife
11-09-23, 08:23
Any recommendations for a non AMP experience? I'm looking for a good milking table session and what I'm finding on the thread are old. I am interested in Amori and I hit her up but she ghosted me after asking where I found her ad. Rubrankings. A little more research and it seems that she has completely changed her level of services offered. She is pretty much a high class these days. Any more recent recommendations? What about regular massage therapists? I'll probably hit up one of the spas in the meantime although I'm not looking for FS. Just a good massage and he would be sufficient for my needs.

PussyMaster
11-09-23, 08:48
Just wondering if there are any of the girls left at sun or stone or anywhere else, that love to eat ass and go bare. , I had one same girl to be exact she was at suns first then stone. She while giving a massage cleaned my ass really well I was like wth, then I'm getting a massage and she she sticks her tongue in my ass, and like won't stop says she loves it. Pulls my dixk behind me and sucks me dry, cum all ove her face and locks it off like we are. In porn freaked me put a bit and then now I want to see her or someone like her again.

Any advice or name thanks.

PunkedLife
11-09-23, 09:36
Any Intel on this one?

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/kentucky/louisville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/massage-provider-body-rub-milking-table-hook-34970.html

DjangosTigerr
11-09-23, 10:52
Just wondering if there are any of the girls left at sun or stone or anywhere else, that love to eat ass and go bare. , I had one same girl to be exact she was at suns first then stone. She while giving a massage cleaned my ass really well I was like wth, then I'm getting a massage and she she sticks her tongue in my ass, and like won't stop says she loves it. Pulls my dixk behind me and sucks me dry, cum all ove her face and locks it off like we are. In porn freaked me put a bit and then now I want to see her or someone like her again.

Any advice or name thanks.Man that is hit or miss. I have only had that once at 61 spa. She was easily mid 40's but rim job and BBBJ were awesome. The thing is even if you do find one they aren't going to be there long.

Also, have had BBBJ at stress away and Unique So In but that has been at least a year and none of them are there anymore.

Two Nutts
11-09-23, 11:02

Any advice or name thanks.The place in shepardsville, East Spa. I thin the lady s name was Judy, probably 50's but she spent more time eating my ass than she did my massage. Then tried French kissing me during FS.

PussyMaster
11-09-23, 12:01
Man that is hit or miss. I have only had that once at 61 spa. She was easily mid 40's but rim job and BBBJ were awesome. The thing is even if you do find one they aren't going to be there long.

Also, have had BBBJ at stress away and Unique So In but that has been at least a year and none of them are there anymore.Stress away I've had bare and left her with a creampie back in the day a couple times, but nothing like the chic from suns and stone, stress away just never has shit there same old boss lady who tends to do both work the door and take care of customers.

OneSwiss
11-09-23, 13:10
Any Intel on this one?

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/kentucky/louisville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/massage-provider-body-rub-milking-table-hook-34970.htmlChances are that she is just another scam. Look at the phone number and then there is the location Baltimore.

Rub1221
11-09-23, 14:33
Stress away I've had bare and left her with a creampie back in the day a couple times, but nothing like the chic from suns and stone, stress away just never has shit there same old boss lady who tends to do both work the door and take care of customers.I have only ever came across 2 girls that did bare. They don't stay long as was mentioned. I wish it was a little more common but as of right now I don't know any that does.

C6DM2
11-09-23, 14:37
I highly recommend CeCe if you are just wanting a great massage and standard ending. She gives the best massages.

I don't know if regular massage therapists even give standard endings or not. I have never heard of any that do. If someone knows differently, please share with the rest of us.

Any recommendations for a non AMP experience? I'm looking for a good milking table session and what I'm finding on the thread are old. I am interested in Amori and I hit her up but she ghosted me after asking where I found her ad. Rubrankings. A little more research and it seems that she has completely changed her level of services offered. She is pretty much a high class these days. Any more recent recommendations? What about regular massage therapists? I'll probably hit up one of the spas in the meantime although I'm not looking for FS. Just a good massage and he would be sufficient for my needs.

GoodOne6969
11-09-23, 18:57

Any advice or name thanks.Do you recall her name? I had a similar experience with a girl that was at both places. PM me if you would rather. Thanks!

PussyMaster
11-09-23, 19:43
Took a chance stopped in tonight, my card for the evening was Aquafina or I believe that's what she said. , ts was OK, then to the room, went straight to business per my request. She's like prob 40 in the face and a body of a 20 year old. Absolutely stunning hot nice d cup tits, beautiful kitty, couldn't help but to daty, she came, then we got her reverse cg then to Mish, she took a pounding, and I'm telling ya hot as hell prettiest kitty I've seen in a long time. Enjoy and besafe.

C6DM2
11-09-23, 20:07
Does anyone know what happened with Essi? She was advertising that she was off Frankfort Ave, but she never answers text msgs or calls.

Does anyone know if she quit doing this, or what the deal is?

Charge ANut2
11-09-23, 23:59
Do you recall her name? I had a similar experience with a girl that was at both places. PM me if you would rather. Thanks!Her name was Blue. Best I recall she was told to leave because people on here talked about it too much. People would read what's happening then go in the parlor asking other girls to do the same; when they said no guys would say well Blue is doing it. Pissed all the other girls off so Mama ends up axing the one who's most fun. A couple of guys on here went off about it over the summer.

Bruno502
11-10-23, 00:43
Does anyone know what happened with Essi? She was advertising that she was off Frankfort Ave, but she never answers text msgs or calls.

Does anyone know if she quit doing this, or what the deal is?Essi currently has an ad on STG where she states that she has a new number. Might be why you haven't been able to contact her.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/louisville/female-escorts/asian/new-number-again-body-rub/299118303120

C6DM2
11-10-23, 08:28
Thank you! I looked on STG but was unable to find a recent ad for her. I appreciate it. .

Essi currently has an ad on STG where she states that she has a new number. Might be why you haven't been able to contact her.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/louisville/female-escorts/asian/new-number-again-body-rub/299118303120

SouthBoundKing
11-10-23, 17:33
Jojo arrived today and now this new girl from New York. Wow what a face and body! Can't weigh more than 100 lbs. 20 ish I'm guessing. Would be a hard choice between her and jojo I don't know her name but she would be easy to spot. Good luck.I might have to make the trip, think either girl will offer CBJ or FS?

GoodOne6969
11-10-23, 18:03
Her name was Blue. Best I recall she was told to leave because people on here talked about it too much. People would read what's happening then go in the parlor asking other girls to do the same; when they said no guys would say well Blue is doing it. Pissed all the other girls off so Mama ends up axing the one who's most fun. A couple of guys on here went off about it over the summer.Yep it's her. Had numerous visits with her at Sun and Stone. She was axed a Sun then came back to Stone as Sky. Then something happened there and she abruptly left. I tried to get the scoop on that, but no one would talk. Anyways, I was the one who made the stink about mongers throwing girls under the bus in the attempt to get their way, after Blue was sent packing. But that won't change as mongers are mongers and will try anything to get what they want. I'm sure we've lost a good one in Lisa from Stone for the same reason. Just the other day a girl at Stone told me mongers dropped Lisa's name frequently. Nevertheless, I received a little bit-o-good information recently from a very good source. Apparently, amends have been made with Blue and she's supposed to be coming back in the near future. She'll probably use a different, but we'll know that soon enough. When I get a firm date I'll report back. Tentatively I was told it will be toward the end of next week. Stay safe!

LittleDickMan87
11-10-23, 19:40
The new AMP is open. Number is +1 (812) 748-0XXX. Haven't tried it yet. Will report back tomorrow hopefully.

JustLookingZZZ
11-10-23, 23:02
Hey bud, Rubmaps friend here from Cincy Tried to send you a PM on a certain spa, but it didn't go through. Any chance you can message me hre on USA? If you don't mind, had a question on a spa. Thanks bro.

The place in shepardsville, East Spa. I thin the lady s name was Judy, probably 50's but she spent more time eating my ass than she did my massage. Then tried French kissing me during FS.

PunkedLife
11-10-23, 23:20
I highly recommend CeCe if you are just wanting a great massage and standard ending. She gives the best massages.

I don't know if regular massage therapists even give standard endings or not. I have never heard of any that do. If someone knows differently, please share with the rest of us.Any link or direction where this Cece works? I did a search but only see mention of AMPs so I'm guessing it's not anyone independent correct me if I'm wrong. Also, any milking table recommendations? Thanks.

Rub1221
11-11-23, 01:34
Yep it's her. Had numerous visits with her at Sun and Stone. She was axed a Sun then came back to Stone as Sky. Then something happened there and she abruptly left. I tried to get the scoop on that, but no one would talk. Anyways, I was the one who made the stink about mongers throwing girls under the bus in the attempt to get their way, after Blue was sent packing. But that won't change as mongers are mongers and will try anything to get what they want. I'm sure we've lost a good one in Lisa from Stone for the same reason. Just the other day a girl at Stone told me mongers dropped Lisa's name frequently. Nevertheless, I received a little bit-o-good information recently from a very good source. Apparently, amends have been made with Blue and she's supposed to be coming back in the near future. She'll probably use a different, but we'll know that soon enough. When I get a firm date I'll report back. Tentatively I was told it will be toward the end of next week. Stay safe!I am pretty sure that is what happened after someone dropped she did BBFS and asking other to do the same. I do wish she would come back from "vacation".

Akarikanna
11-11-23, 08:20
Just curious as I never hear it on this forum, but has anyone had a duo at Sun / Stone? With the cost I assume it is not worth it but I thought I would ask.

DjangosTigerr
11-11-23, 08:28
I decided to give 131 Dandy on Preston a shot. Really have not heard much and I really only wanted a deep tissue massage. Would have went to Stone or Sun but I knew I would not get one there.

Rang the bell to the front door. Older woman answers the door put me in the room to get undressed lying face down. Asked if I wanted hard or medium pressure. Went with hard. Ask me what areas I wanted to concentrate on. Went to work. Impressive. Probably one of the best massage I have had in the past few years. Eventually asked me to turn over. Started to give me a HJ but I stopped her. Just wanted the massage. I was planning to go somewhere else for extras afterwards. She worked on my neck after that. Finished and walked out feeling much better. I can see me going back.

Afterwards, walked over to Preston 61. Met at the door by Jade. Attractive taller MILF, probably 40's, nice breast. I asked. Summer is no longer there. TS was OK. Not much teasing. Got back to room. Decent massage. She asked if I wanted extra. Tipped her. Started 69. Her request. Went thru some other positions. All covered. Not my greatest AMP experience but she would be worth seeing again.

MiniMonger77
11-11-23, 12:27
Damage for the Dandy visit? I wouldn't mind just a great massage today.

I decided to give 131 Dandy on Preston a shot. Really have not heard much and I really only wanted a deep tissue massage. Would have went to Stone or Sun but I knew I would not get one there.

Rang the bell to the front door. Older woman answers the door put me in the room to get undressed lying face down. Asked if I wanted hard or medium pressure. Went with hard. Ask me what areas I wanted to concentrate on. Went to work. Impressive. Probably one of the best massage I have had in the past few years. Eventually asked me to turn over. Started to give me a HJ but I stopped her. Just wanted the massage. I was planning to go somewhere else for extras afterwards. She worked on my neck after that. Finished and walked out feeling much better. I can see me going back.

Afterwards, walked over to Preston 61. Met at the door by Jade. Attractive taller MILF, probably 40's, nice breast. I asked. Summer is no longer there. TS was OK. Not much teasing. Got back to room. Decent massage. She asked if I wanted extra. Tipped her. Started 69. Her request. Went thru some other positions. All covered. Not my greatest AMP experience but she would be worth seeing again.

ImShane
11-11-23, 12:36
After reading about Jessica I felt like I needed to see her for myself. I guess she's highly requested because when I called ahead and it was 2 hours before she would be free around noon on a Friday. Went for an hour, and the TS was pretty standard. Some teasing, but nothing over and above. Massage was pretty standard as well, but where the service went above and beyond was the finish. It was easily the most intimate experience I've ever had at an AMP, and probably any provider. After everything we laid on the table and talked for a bit, and she's pretty good conversation. I'll be going back soon.

GolfGuy
11-11-23, 14:55
Damage for the Dandy visit? I wouldn't mind just a great massage today.Probably like the rest, 60 hhr, 80 hr. Throw in another $20-40 for a tip.

Golfguy, playing through.

GolfGuy
11-11-23, 15:16
Called Sun and asked who was working and said I wanted to see Anna or Vivian based on reviews here. Got there just after 8 pm and they weren't busy, was even told that on the phone. Mamasan asked if I was the one who called and I answered in the affirmative. Took me to room and I asked her who she was bringing, can I see the girls, etc. I was friendly about it and smiling the whole time. She said "I bring you best girl. " Okay then.

Jessica walks in and introduced herself and before she got it out I said you're Jessica. How you know me, she asked. I said I just know. Of course it was based on your reviews here but she doesn't need to know that. Well, she was very nice and those tits, I wasn't about to ask for someone else. Plus I knew the reviews on her were good. I really wanted Vivian because I love the short tight Asian spinners with the ass that fits nicely in one hand but Jessica seemed fun. Really not a fan of the J-lo ass but figured what the hell. And she had these huge tits. Did I mention that?

Table shower, sauna, back to room. I had given her the $220 when she first came in, first a C-note and she said I'll bring change then just handed here the rest and said keep it. Asked me what I wanted, answered everything. Of course she wanted another $20 but said next time this okay this time. Whatever. Told me to lay on my stomach.

She puts a towel on my back then hot wet towels on top of that, climbs between my legs and starts stretching me for 5 minutes. After that she removed all the laundry and starts the light teasing massage. Next thing I know she's naked and on my back, kissing and nibbling down to my ass. Turn over she says. Well, I wasn't going to argue with her so I complied.

On goes the hat and down she goes. Full eye contact the whole time then cowgirl. Those tits are magnificent and all natural. An Asian with D cups, don't see that every day. She gets I to the session and them wanted Mish, who was I to deny her what she wanted. Finally finished after she spammed a bit. We both enjoyed ourselves. I believe she's half Asian as her English is very good and you can carry on a good conversation with her. She loves to talk dirty too, fine by me. And those tits, did I mention those yet? Wow.

Golfguy, playing through.

DjangosTigerr
11-11-23, 18:18
Probably like the rest, 60 hhr, 80 hr. Throw in another $20-40 for a tip.

Golfguy, playing through.Very close. 70 hr massage. I gave her 40 for tip.

Still cheaper than going to Massage Envy, CICI, etc.

Member #6629
11-11-23, 20:17
Damage for the Dandy visit? I wouldn't mind just a great massage today.Didn't hit it off well with Jade at all. Attractive older taller lady that I didn't find friendly at all and business like demanding tip upfront. No intimacy or showed enjoyed me being there. Almost to the point of being rude. So much different than Summer or any other provider I have ever experienced.

GoodOne6969
11-11-23, 20:59
Yep it's her. Had numerous visits with her at Sun and Stone. She was axed a Sun then came back to Stone as Sky. Then something happened there and she abruptly left. I tried to get the scoop on that, but no one would talk. Anyways, I was the one who made the stink about mongers throwing girls under the bus in the attempt to get their way, after Blue was sent packing. But that won't change as mongers are mongers and will try anything to get what they want. I'm sure we've lost a good one in Lisa from Stone for the same reason. Just the other day a girl at Stone told me mongers dropped Lisa's name frequently. Nevertheless, I received a little bit-o-good information recently from a very good source. Apparently, amends have been made with Blue and she's supposed to be coming back in the near future. She'll probably use a different, but we'll know that soon enough. When I get a firm date I'll report back. Tentatively I was told it will be toward the end of next week. Stay safe!Well, I'm sorry to report that I was told tonight, that Blue will not be coming to Sun Spa next week after all, but there will be a new girl coming. Sorry mongers.

Troller2008
11-12-23, 10:22

Afterwards, walked over to Preston 61. Met at the door by Jade. Attractive taller MILF, probably 40's, nice breast. I asked. Summer is no longer there. TS was OK. Not much teasing. Got back to room. Decent massage. She asked if I wanted extra. Tipped her. Started 69. Her request. Went thru some other positions. All covered. Not my greatest AMP experience but she would be worth seeing again.I have been to dandy a few times I actually go fit a legit massage and it's worth it those two lady's are good.

SeatOnCrane
11-12-23, 15:59
Any Intel on this one?

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/kentucky/louisville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/massage-provider-body-rub-milking-table-hook-34970.htmlAlmost all of the ads with phone numbers that aren't 502,812, 270 or 859 are fake.

GoodOne6969
11-13-23, 21:08
I met the newest girl Yoko yesterday and definitely recommend her. She's a petite beauty, about 5'2", without heels, has a very hot sexy little body, perfectly shaped hips and booty, and a beautiful set of C cups with silver dollar sized, thick eraser nipples. She's sexy, playful, erotic and sensual rolled up into one and it was a great experience, starting with the shower. It was thorough, non-rushed, with lots of suds and some lengthy erotic teasing. Reaching under and washing the boys and junior from behind, and up the groin and inner thighs with both hands simultaneously was absolute heaven, and it wasn't just a quick few seconds. It was at least three or four, maybe five minutes as I let her know I was enjoying it and she just kept rubbing. She finally had to move on, scrubbed the ole brown-eye and I flipped. But, for me it was amazing and erotic, unlike I've ever had in a shower. Of course she dried me and I sat in the sauna for a few minutes, then to the room. She was set to give me a massage, but I ask to have fun first and she said no problem, and started dancing around like we were in a high class gentleman's club. This girl is hot as hell in her tight black dress, cut diagonally across her top, exposing her shoulder, dancing sexy around the room (in her heels). I'm standing against the edge of the table, with junior already at full attention, as she moves in front of me and starts rubbing that sexy booty against me then turns and rubs those beautiful boobs all over me. After all that, she turned and danced a few feet away, dropped the dress, came back and started all over in the flesh, both front and backside, It was erotic as fuck. She finally told me to lay down and did some body to body front and back, very sensual, kissing my neck, ears and nips. Next, she kissed her way down and started giving junior and the boys her full attention and after a few minutes of outstanding attention, the cover went on and it was some deep, wet, great CBJ. After a few minutes she turned herself around to my face and it was 69 for at least five minutes. Fucking delicious. Then she pulled away and went to RCG for a little and switched to CG and squats, which she went about slowly and sensually, not fast and furious like some girls do, and I loved it as the fast and furious squats or CG can easily finish me sometimes if I don't intervene. For me the slow an easy was / is sensual, sexy and erotic. After five to ten minutes, she finishes and asked if I wanted on top, and I did, but on the transition, as she laid back, I went down for another taste of her delicious kitty, which lasted about ten minutes, then I finally went to mish. I didn't what to, but finally finished because I knew we were running close on time. This girl is very sexy, likes to entertain, is playful and accommodating and I didn't want it to end and will definitely pay her another visit ASAP.

WoodWorker72
11-14-23, 12:33
I'll be visiting again soon and last time there was Anna who was fantastic.

WoodWorker72
11-14-23, 12:35
I didn't see any threads so if you know any message me. Thanks!

JohnPete1981
11-14-23, 13:25
Made my way over to Stone. Location is set back from the road a bit if you need to be discrete but there may be folks outside from the other business. Mamasan was friendly and joking. She set me up with Scarlet, little older 40+ but perfect body, and a niiice manmade job up top. Typical experience beyond that. Solid visit, no real complaints. After mamasan tried to introduce the other girls but they didn't wabna come say hello lmao, that was a first. But overall, a thumbs up.

WC2000
11-14-23, 14:29
I met the newest girl Yoko yesterday and definitely recommend her. She's a petite beauty, about 5'2", without heels, has a very hot sexy little body, perfectly shaped hips and booty, and a beautiful set of C cups with silver dollar sized, thick eraser nipples. She's sexy, playful, erotic and sensual rolled up into one and it was a great experience, starting with the shower. It was thorough, non-rushed, with lots of suds and some lengthy erotic teasing. Reaching under and washing the boys and junior from behind, and up the groin and inner thighs with both hands simultaneously was absolute heaven, and it wasn't just a quick few seconds. It was at least three or four, maybe five minutes as I let her know I was enjoying it and she just kept rubbing. She finally had to move on, scrubbed the ole brown-eye and I flipped. But, for me it was amazing and erotic, unlike I've ever had in a shower. Of course she dried me and I sat in the sauna for a few minutes, then to the room. She was set to give me a massage, but I ask to have fun first and she said no problem, and started dancing around like we were in a high class gentleman's club. This girl is hot as hell in her tight black dress, cut diagonally across her top, exposing her shoulder, dancing sexy around the room (in her heels). I'm standing against the edge of the table, with junior already at full attention, as she moves in front of me and starts rubbing that sexy booty against me then turns and rubs those beautiful boobs all over me. After all that, she turned and danced a few feet away, dropped the dress, came back and started all over in the flesh, both front and backside, It was erotic as fuck. She finally told me to lay down and did some body to body front and back, very sensual, kissing my neck, ears and nips. Next, she kissed her way down and started giving junior and the boys her full attention and after a few minutes of outstanding attention, the cover went on and it was some deep, wet, great CBJ. After a few minutes she turned herself around to my face and it was 69 for at least five minutes. Fucking delicious. Then she pulled away and went to RCG for a little and switched to CG and squats, which she went about slowly and sensually, not fast and furious like some girls do, and I loved it as the fast and furious squats or CG can easily finish me sometimes if I don't intervene. For me the slow an easy was / is sensual, sexy and erotic. After five to ten minutes, she finishes and asked if I wanted on top, and I did, but on the transition, as she laid back, I went down for another taste of her delicious kitty, which lasted about ten minutes, then I finally went to mish. I didn't what to, but finally finished because I knew we were running close on time. This girl is very sexy, likes to entertain, is playful and accommodating and I didn't want it to end and will definitely pay her another visit ASAP.Nice report. Does she have naturals or man made?

GoodOne6969
11-14-23, 15:16
Nice report. Does she have naturals or man made?They're definitely not bolt on's. They felt nice and soft to me. I'm not a good judge if they aren't obvious man mades. But, like most of these girls there was probably something added on.

IndyDwm
11-14-23, 16:55
Have you tried the Sellersburg AMP yet? I may give it a try on Thursday.

The new AMP is open. Number is +1 (812) 748-0XXX. Haven't tried it yet. Will report back tomorrow hopefully.

Member #6629
11-14-23, 17:52
They're definitely not bolt on's. They felt nice and soft to me. I'm not a good judge if they aren't obvious man mades. But, like most of these girls there was probably something added on.I much prefer natural and those who are genuine about what they are. Be proud of what you were given as I am one to enjoy real.

Member #6629
11-14-23, 17:58
Made my way over to Stone. Location is set back from the road a bit if you need to be discrete but there may be folks outside from the other business. Mamasan was friendly and joking. She set me up with Scarlet, little older 40+ but perfect body, and a niiice manmade job up top. Typical experience beyond that. Solid visit, no real complaints. After mamasan tried to introduce the other girls but they didn't wabna come say hello lmao, that was a first. But overall, a thumbs up.Seems no real complaint about this establishment I like that when I msg I usually get a call. Very friendly as insist that I not hesitate to call as seem very accommodating. They do have a sauna. Which I prefer before the TS as very relaxing and healthy. I received a msg stress away is open having a new girl.

GoodOne6969
11-14-23, 18:32
I'll be visiting again soon and last time there was Anna who was fantastic.Currently Anna, Jessica, Vivian and Yoko, all of whom are great in my opinion. I've been with all of them. I do know Vivian is leaving temporarily on the 16th and don't think she'll be replaced. She's a good one, but the lineup is still great without her.

EasyLivin
11-14-23, 20:19
Nice report. Does she have naturals or man made?Naturals, I was surprised as they looked man made in the dress.

LittleDickMan87
11-15-23, 07:27
Have you tried the Sellersburg AMP yet? I may give it a try on Thursday.I called the other day and there is no table shower which signaled to me there would be no full service. Mama San gave me prices for 30 and 60, so honestly I passed. I think it was 60/90.

For the money, I'd go to the AMP in Corydon. It's 80 for a good massage and a HE.

But I wanted something more and went to Stone.

Mr679
11-15-23, 09:10
New lady at Stress Away. Very nice. Little English but a lot of energy. Table shower was very relaxing and not rushed. Massage didn't last long. I couldn't wait to DATY.

Awesome 😎 night after a long drive back to Louisville.

Ol Muff Diver
11-15-23, 09:29
"Mish" is to "missionary," as "Cadillac converter" is to "catalytic converter. ".

SilverXtra
11-15-23, 12:53
Have you tried the Sellersburg AMP yet? I may give it a try on Thursday.Been twice in the last 2 weeks and no HE. The massage while good is not worth the almost 100 bucks for an hour after they ask for tip.

LittleDickMan87
11-15-23, 13:16
New lady at Stress Away. Very nice. Little English but a lot of energy. Table shower was very relaxing and not rushed. Massage didn't last long. I couldn't wait to DATY.

Awesome 😎 night after a long drive back to Louisville.That place was on my list back in February when I first started going to AMPs but they said they didn't have table shower. I stayed away because a few people on this forum said that no table shower equaled no FS or anything but HE. My experience back in the spring led me to doubt that at some places. But have sense learned about Stone and Sun and the wonderful experiences there.

I'll have to try this one out when I'm able to.

Trek400
11-15-23, 15:43
YoYo is the new girl at DJ Massage at Watterson Trail and Bardstown Road. Cute young lady (about 30) with thin, firm body.

Above average massage with HJ / PM ending.

I plan on seeing YoYo again to see what else is on the menu!

LittleDickMan87
11-15-23, 16:53
Been twice in the last 2 weeks and no HE. The massage while good is not worth the almost 100 bucks for an hour after they ask for tip.Hard pass. On to greener pastures.

NuttinBetter
11-15-23, 17:01
YoYo is the new girl at DJ Massage at Watterson Trail and Bardstown Road. Cute young lady (about 30) with thin, firm body.

Above average massage with HJ / PM ending.

I plan on seeing YoYo again to see what else is on the menu!I was there first week they opened. Yoyo fits that discription. No cloths came off. Didn't seem to mind mutual touching. Paid for over priced BJ. Never went back!

Mr679
11-15-23, 17:19
That place was on my list back in February when I first started going to AMPs but they said they didn't have table shower. I stayed away because a few people on this forum said that no table shower equaled no FS or anything but HE. My experience back in the spring led me to doubt that at some places. But have sense learned about Stone and Sun and the wonderful experiences there.

I'll have to try this one out when I'm able to.Been going there for a few years now. They have always had a table shower. I never been disappointed from my time there.

IndyDwm
11-15-23, 18:03
I appreciate you saving me the trip and wasted time.

Been twice in the last 2 weeks and no HE. The massage while good is not worth the almost 100 bucks for an hour after they ask for tip.

Two Nutts
11-16-23, 07:59
I meant 140. Didn't bring the funds. Going back next week well equipped LOL.What the update on Salina? We all are waiting. You said you was taking your $40 to get FS in a week. It's been 2,weeks. What's the scoop.

FeedgeWhomp
11-16-23, 15:07
I saw her about 2 months ago at Sun. I liked her tall and long sexy legs. I heard she left. I know she wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but personally I had a good time with her. Anyone know if she is still around town.

GoodOne6969
11-16-23, 15:59
I saw her about 2 months ago at Sun. I liked her tall and long sexy legs. I heard she left. I know she wasn't everyone's cup of tea, but personally I had a good time with her. Anyone know if she is still around town.She's not around town and has been gone for several months.

Member #6629
11-16-23, 23:30
I enjoy a nice TS. Anyone else experience extras during the TS. Certainly wasn't expecting as a possibility.

LittleDickMan87
11-18-23, 08:57
I enjoy a nice TS. Anyone else experience extras during the TS. Certainly wasn't expecting as a possibility.It varies by location and by girl. Usually lots of attention to rear, balls and cock. Sometimes a playful kiss. One time a finger around my anus in a circular motion and then playful like she was going in.

A lot of times they give junior kisses but no BJ before the room.

Nice to get nails up and down the back. Lot of the girls like my hairy chest and play with it.

Maybe some get more. Some get less.

AmpMan2023
11-18-23, 14:54
I enjoy a nice TS. Anyone else experience extras during the TS. Certainly wasn't expecting as a possibility.Last year, I had a lady at Empire get naked and do a body rub during the TS. I think Mamasa left the building and she figured she could get away with more. Don't remember her name and that was a first for me. Normally it's just a thorough washing and rubbing around your ass and balls.

Sexhoundtn2
11-18-23, 20:16
After a little research, I decided to hit up Sun spa during my recent visit. I was able to wait a few minutes and see the much talked about Yoko. She was OK in my opinion definitely a looker, but service was a little lacking when it came through the actual deed in my opinion, she's a little lazy. On my way out. I got to meet a couple of the other ladies and was a little disappointed that I did not draw Jessica. She is probably pushing 6 feet tall and has a phenomenal body. A big juicy ass and some nice tits. If I get a chance to get back to Louisville before she leaves, I will definitely catch her. Has anyone experienced it Jessica?

Sexhoundtn2
11-19-23, 10:15
After a little research, I decided to hit up Sun spa during my recent visit. I was able to wait a few minutes and see the much talked about Yoko. She was OK in my opinion definitely a looker, but service was a little lacking when it came through the actual deed in my opinion, she's a little lazy. On my way out. I got to meet a couple of the other ladies and was a little disappointed that I did not draw Jessica. She is probably pushing 6 feet tall and has a phenomenal body. A big juicy ass and some nice tits. If I get a chance to get back to Louisville before she leaves, I will definitely catch her. Has anyone experienced it Jessica?I have had a couple of questions about this post so let me clarify a bit. The table shower was great. She took her time and had a lot of teasing. Once back in the room, she did a nice soft touch massage at my request. There was more teasing throughout the massage which is always nice. I initiated the flip and after a brief negotiation things were good to go. Her oral skills and hand skills are great. But when it came to ride time that only lasted maybe 60 seconds in two positions and she was done doing any of the work. Maybe it's just a pet peeve of mine, but if I'm dropping that kind of cash, I expect a little more effort on their part.

MambaForevaa
11-19-23, 18:08
After a little research, I decided to hit up Sun spa during my recent visit. I was able to wait a few minutes and see the much talked about Yoko. She was OK in my opinion definitely a looker, but service was a little lacking when it came through the actual deed in my opinion, she's a little lazy. On my way out. I got to meet a couple of the other ladies and was a little disappointed that I did not draw Jessica. She is probably pushing 6 feet tall and has a phenomenal body. A big juicy ass and some nice tits. If I get a chance to get back to Louisville before she leaves, I will definitely catch her. Has anyone experienced it Jessica?Absolutely phenomenal! Speaks great english and has a bubbly fun personality and that body! My goodness! How is she not on some rich dudes yacht living the lifestyle instead of massaging and jerking off a bunch of random dudes in Louisville is beyond me loll. Go see her while you can is all ill say.

GoodOne6969
11-19-23, 18:31
Last year, I had a lady at Empire get naked and do a body rub during the TS. I think Mamasa left the building and she figured she could get away with more. Don't remember her name and that was a first for me. Normally it's just a thorough washing and rubbing around your ass and balls.That was probably Candy. She was there earlier this year for sure around the January to March time frame. She always got naked in the shower and did a soapy body slide, front and back, among other things in the shower. She was one of the best providers I've ever known. Great body, attractive, not the prettiest, but by far the most fun and gave great service everytime. Another one named Chanel did the same thing, but both of these gals are older and I doubt we ever see either of them again in Louisville. I know Candy is now working in Maryland. The younger girls are fine, but most of them don't really know how to have fun, comparatively speaking.

DbUSA
11-19-23, 21:31
It varies by location and by girl. Usually lots of attention to rear, balls and cock. Sometimes a playful kiss. One time a finger around my anus in a circular motion and then playful like she was going in.

A lot of times they give junior kisses but no BJ before the room.

Nice to get nails up and down the back. Lot of the girls like my hairy chest and play with it.

Maybe some get more. Some get less.I would recommend doing TS at any AMP. I had much better experience after a TS with a wider menu than without. I guess it makes a difference and the girl can check you thoroughly.

HoneyBadger16
11-19-23, 22:18
What the update on Salina? We all are waiting. You said you was taking your $40 to get FS in a week. It's been 2,weeks. What's the scoop.Sorry for the lack of update. Had some family issues (someone needed bail money) and I helped them out instead of helping Mr happy. If I get time I'll try to head over there this week. Just depends on work. I'm on the road the Fredericktown, MO in December so I want to get a visit in before I go.

AmpMan2023
11-19-23, 23:36
That was probably Candy. She was there earlier this year for sure around the January to March time frame. She always got naked in the shower and did a soapy body slide, front and back, among other things in the shower. She was one of the best providers I've ever known. Great body, attractive, not the prettiest, but by far the most fun and gave great service everytime. Another one named Chanel did the same thing, but both of these gals are older and I doubt we ever see either of them again in Louisville. I know Candy is now working in Maryland. The younger girls are fine, but most of them don't really know how to have fun, comparatively speaking.I think you're right, it was Candy. Oh, she was fun! That slip and slide in the shower was fun!

PunkedLife
11-21-23, 09:14
Absolutely phenomenal! Speaks great english and has a bubbly fun personality and that body! My goodness! How is she not on some rich dudes yacht living the lifestyle instead of massaging and jerking off a bunch of random dudes in Louisville is beyond me loll. Go see her while you can is all ill say.Men like that have a harem of easy better quality than her. We talking true international and they expect way more out of the women they choose to date consistently than just a nice body and a cute face. Imagine having that in a package that speaks multiple languages fluently, actually took time and money to invest in themselves into gaining the type of skill sets that set them apart from just the dumb and entitled blonde (just using the typical analogy). As a man that has traveled to many different countries in my short lifespan so far I can attest that effing these super sexy and young broads gets real old. Might as well use a flesh light then waste time other than a quick nut with these that have nothing going for them but their looks who are also entitled because s1 mps have made life so easy for them they don't even feel a necessity to improve even a little on their personalities. Perfect example of the guy complaining of her being lazy. Yah for that kind of money yall need to start having more expectations of these broads or they get lazy and then that's where you get the gps for starfish treatment. Not a dig at anyone just my personal opinion and how I view life.

Member #6629
11-21-23, 17:35
That was probably Candy. She was there earlier this year for sure around the January to March time frame. She always got naked in the shower and did a soapy body slide, front and back, among other things in the shower. She was one of the best providers I've ever known. Great body, attractive, not the prettiest, but by far the most fun and gave great service everytime. Another one named Chanel did the same thing, but both of these gals are older and I doubt we ever see either of them again in Louisville. I know Candy is now working in Maryland. The younger girls are fine, but most of them don't really know how to have fun, comparatively speaking.Channel was amazing as I only visited once but could see her being fun in the TS. Coco was always spectacular as well never demanding or bossy. You just tip what you think is fair seemed to be her attitude. Always made you feel like you were the best thing to ever walk through that door.

WoodWorker72
11-21-23, 17:37
Can someone share what's the going rate for HE and also CBJ.

Not sure what I'll pick but don't want to overpay.

I'm thinking 5 x and 7 x.

Member #6629
11-21-23, 17:38
Been going there for a few years now. They have always had a table shower. I never been disappointed from my time there.New girl available very attractive and accommodating slender and very well put together. She takes direction very well.

Member #6629
11-21-23, 17:45

Awesome 😎 night after a long drive back to Louisville.You are very correct as she had to get her phone to help communicate but very easy on instructions once understood. A lot on the menu with her will enjoy exploring her more next time as she is very attractive and well put together not aged at all love to get to know her a lot better.

AvonDale
11-21-23, 17:49
Is Sun the only real option east of Bardstown Road?

GrittyB
11-21-23, 21:01
Any info?

Likely a fake but.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/kentucky/louisville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/am-available-snapchat-kenzie-s117-29567.html

GoodOne6969
11-21-23, 21:26
Channel was amazing as I only visited once but could see her being fun in the TS. Coco was always spectacular as well never demanding or bossy. You just tip what you think is fair seemed to be her attitude. Always made you feel like you were the best thing to ever walk through that door.Yes, Coco, another one at Empire who was outstanding. Didn't mean to leave her out of conversation and she definitely deserves mention. She never got naked in the shower with me, but aways gave a bbj while washing and drying me, and let my fingers roam, at will, up her dress. I do miss her as well. She's was older and not the best looking, but it was always a great time with her as well.

SeatOnCrane
11-21-23, 21:26
Any info?

Likely a fake but.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/kentucky/louisville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/am-available-snapchat-kenzie-s117-29567.htmlAlmost 100 percent of ads with out of state phone numbers are fake.

GrittyB
11-21-23, 22:47
Almost 100 percent of ads with out of state phone numbers are fake.Agreed, but every so often I am surprised. Thanks!

GoodOne6969
11-21-23, 23:58
Is Sun the only real option east of Bardstown Road?Yes, for a FS AMP. I don't know of another; but, there are numerous other non-FS AMPs.

AmpMan2023
11-22-23, 06:51
Is Sun the only real option east of Bardstown Road?If you're looking for FS, yes. Everything else will be the standard HE. You have Unique So In Spa that's on Bardstown Rd that may get you FS as many have reported that, but I have never been there. It might be a YMMV.

LittleDickMan87
11-22-23, 07:39
Any info?

Likely a fake but.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/kentucky/louisville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/am-available-snapchat-kenzie-s117-29567.htmlThere was one gal on there this spring that wanted a deposit in cryptocurrency. No thank you! I'm gullible, especially when it comes to pretty kitty. But come on girls.

Peter T
11-22-23, 08:58
2nd visit recently big disappointment. No teasing this time left room several times. Tried to rush a jack hammer finish she couldn't get the job done. Had to finish myself got me for $150 not even close to worth it.

Randy Daytona
11-22-23, 10:29
Yes, for a FS AMP. I don't know of another; but, there are numerous other non-FS AMPs.Sun is on Murphy's lane, stress away is on bardstown.

Two Nutts
11-22-23, 10:40
2nd visit recently big disappointment. No teasing this time left room several times. Tried to rush a jack hammer finish she couldn't get the job done. Had to finish myself got me for $150 not even close to worth it.Who was it, let's get her out of here.

Wuziman
11-22-23, 13:40
2nd visit recently big disappointment. No teasing this time left room several times. Tried to rush a jack hammer finish she couldn't get the job done. Had to finish myself got me for $150 not even close to worth it.Who did you have at island breeze, I was just there and had a great time with Selina. Also how much did you pay?

LittleDickMan87
11-22-23, 16:56
Who did you have at island breeze, I was just there and had a great time with Selina. Also how much did you pay?If I had to finish myself, I'd almost make them pay me! The one time I was there on a Sunday afternoon back in January, there was clearly a table shower visible through the curtain going back to a room and when I asked about Table Shower she said no. WTF? Then, she asked what I wanted and I said what can you do? And she make a motion with her hand like she was jerking me (which she really was) and then she made a fist and brought it to her mouth. I make a circle with two fingers and then took my other finger and moved it in back and forth and she shook her head. So I think the massage was 80 and the HE was another 40. That was literally my first time at an AMP so I didn't know what to expect and I think I shot a load and hit her in the face, I was so nervous and excited. But very lackluster otherwise.

AmpChaser812
11-22-23, 17:21
So I am completely new, I have been trying to keep up with some reviews when I can. This started out as just curiosity but now I think I'm finally make the leap and have my first visit. I am very close to this new massage location in Sellersburg so I thought I would give it a try and report back. I see there have been some visits to this location with no success. I will be making the visit sometime in the next few days but want to get peoples opinions. When trying out a new location for yourself with no idea if the location offers any HE, how do you navigate it? What kinds of hints do you drop for them to know that's what you are there for? Without it being too obvious and getting kicked out if it's a legit message place. Is it as simple as lightly touching there legs as they massage you, getting undressed and either standing there waiting for them to come back in the room (or just laying on the table with no towel)? Any advice would be be great. Or if someone knows 100% that it's just a legit place with no HE offered, that would save me time money and embarrassment. Thanks in advance!

EasyLivin
11-22-23, 17:55
So I am completely new, I have been trying to keep up with some reviews when I can. This started out as just curiosity but now I think I'm finally make the leap and have my first visit. I am very close to this new massage location in Sellersburg so I thought I would give it a try and report back. I see there have been some visits to this location with no success. I will be making the visit sometime in the next few days but want to get peoples opinions. When trying out a new location for yourself with no idea if the location offers any HE, how do you navigate it? What kinds of hints do you drop for them to know that's what you are there for? Without it being too obvious and getting kicked out if it's a legit message place. Is it as simple as lightly touching there legs as they massage you, getting undressed and either standing there waiting for them to come back in the room (or just laying on the table with no towel)? Any advice would be be great. Or if someone knows 100% that it's just a legit place with no HE offered, that would save me time money and embarrassment. Thanks in advance!For your first time I wouldn't try to crack the code at a new place. Go to Island or Evas in NA / Jeff respectively and get your cherry popped first.

LittleDickMan87
11-22-23, 18:10
So I am completely new, I have been trying to keep up with some reviews when I can. This started out as just curiosity but now I think I'm finally make the leap and have my first visit. I am very close to this new massage location in Sellersburg so I thought I would give it a try and report back. I see there have been some visits to this location with no success. I will be making the visit sometime in the next few days but want to get peoples opinions. When trying out a new location for yourself with no idea if the location offers any HE, how do you navigate it? What kinds of hints do you drop for them to know that's what you are there for? Without it being too obvious and getting kicked out if it's a legit message place. Is it as simple as lightly touching there legs as they massage you, getting undressed and either standing there waiting for them to come back in the room (or just laying on the table with no towel)? Any advice would be be great. Or if someone knows 100% that it's just a legit place with no HE offered, that would save me time money and embarrassment. Thanks in advance!They will bring you to the room and then leave for a few minutes to allow you to disrobe. I would undress completely and either lay face down on the table naked or take the towel and cover your rear end a little and then wait. You can also make sure junior and the boys are well placed underneath and behind you -- between your legs -- so when they are rubbing, they can see you're ready to go.

A lot of times when they are rubbing your legs and butt and see your cock poking out from underneath they will touch it and give it a rub. Then they smack your ass and say turn over.

The towel flies off and you roll over and they usually at that point can tell you're excited when your cock flops out to attention on the turn over.

Some will then ask what you want. Some that don't speak good English will use hand motions. Then you do a little negotiating and if it's a HE then they take care of that and get back to finishing the massage. Or if they offer more, then they do that and if there is extra time, some will finish the massage. Or do other things like lay with you and talk.

It all depends but good luck and have fun.

Two Nutts
11-22-23, 18:45
If I had to finish myself, I'd almost make them pay me! The one time I was there on a Sunday afternoon back in January, there was clearly a table shower visible through the curtain going back to a room and when I asked about Table Shower she said no. WTF? Then, she asked what I wanted and I said what can you do? And she make a motion with her hand like she was jerking me (which she really was) and then she made a fist and brought it to her mouth. I make a circle with two fingers and then took my other finger and moved it in back and forth and she shook her head. So I think the massage was 80 and the HE was another 40. That was literally my first time at an AMP so I didn't know what to expect and I think I shot a load and hit her in the face, I was so nervous and excited. But very lackluster otherwise.You have complained at eva as well. But when you say you peeked through the curtain to see a table shower? Well anyone who has been to Island breeze clearly knows for certain that there is not any curtains. Waiting for your response that maybe it wasn't a curtain. Ha, that blows your made up story right there dude.

Charge ANut2
11-22-23, 19:54
If I had to finish myself, I'd almost make them pay me! The one time I was there on a Sunday afternoon back in January, there was clearly a table shower visible through the curtain going back to a room and when I asked about Table Shower she said no. WTF? Then, she asked what I wanted and I said what can you do? And she make a motion with her hand like she was jerking me (which she really was) and then she made a fist and brought it to her mouth. I make a circle with two fingers and then took my other finger and moved it in back and forth and she shook her head. So I think the massage was 80 and the HE was another 40. That was literally my first time at an AMP so I didn't know what to expect and I think I shot a load and hit her in the face, I was so nervous and excited. But very lackluster otherwise.I've politely moved some heads before because sometimes they lay their head down on your stomach and face the cock with it slightly angled up as the work the shaft. The last time it happened I thought about just letting her find out but wasn't sure how'd she'd react. But the longer I'm typing I'm feeling like I'm going to just let it happen next opportunity. Younger, newer girls to the game sometimes look directly over it I've noticed. Especially at Lotus. So what did she do when you shot a load in her face? Did you pay a little extra?

LonggMan
11-22-23, 21:00
Stopped by IVY today and was told the table shower is broken. 'Plumber not come yet'. So I left as the MT had on jog pants and a tee shirt. Big rack though.

Oh well!

Member #6629
11-22-23, 22:10
Stopped by IVY today and was told the table shower is broken. 'Plumber not come yet'. So I left as the MT had on jog pants and a tee shirt. Big rack though.

Oh well!Not a place to go for a table shower.

LittleDickMan87
11-23-23, 07:30
I've politely moved some heads before because sometimes they lay their head down on your stomach and face the cock with it slightly angled up as the work the shaft. The last time it happened I thought about just letting her find out but wasn't sure how'd she'd react. But the longer I'm typing I'm feeling like I'm going to just let it happen next opportunity. Younger, newer girls to the game sometimes look directly over it I've noticed. Especially at Lotus. So what did she do when you shot a load in her face? Did you pay a little extra?Well, it wasn't a Peter North load. But she chattered and went and got towels to clean me off. She came back and she had it wiped off her cheek and neck. I gave her a $20.

LittleDickMan87
11-23-23, 07:32
You have complained at eva as well. But when you say you peeked through the curtain to see a table shower? Well anyone who has been to Island breeze clearly knows for certain that there is not any curtains. Waiting for your response that maybe it wasn't a curtain. Ha, that blows your made up story right there dude.I thought it was a curtain. Maybe it was a partially open door. Whatever it was. It was a long time ago and I'm telling a story. Extremely sorry if I mixed up any of the unimportant details.

Peter T
11-23-23, 09:59
Selena was good the first time but not the very last.

Two Nutts
11-23-23, 10:48
Selena was good the first time but not the very last.And now she's gone, new one coming Monday.

EasyLivin
11-23-23, 23:14
And now she's gone, new one coming Monday.

That's a shame. She was fun the handful of times I saw at EVA and IB. Cautious but fun once she became comfortable.

Two Nutts
11-24-23, 07:27
That's a shame. She was fun the handful of times I saw at EVA and IB. Cautious but fun once she became comfortable.A different girl came from Eva's today to take her place. I guess the new girl will go to 10th street. And as a heads up, Eva will have one girl working until then, I imagine Judy will go there too.

DewDirty
11-24-23, 07:51
Who has the biggest booty there now? I need to take that ride there Saturday.

GoodOne6969
11-24-23, 13:09
Who has the biggest booty there now? I need to take that ride there Saturday.There are two. Jessica still, and is the biggest. A new girl named Yuri is second with a very nice round booty and natural DD's. I meant to review her but forgot. Can't go wrong with either in my opinion.

UfoKentucky
11-24-23, 16:48
Is the Ford strike over and Sun is back to normal?

DewDirty
11-24-23, 16:54
There are two. Jessica still, and is the biggest. A new girl named Yuri is second with a very nice round booty and natural DD's. I meant to review her but forgot. Can't go wrong with either in my opinion.I may try Jessica because I heard she was tall. Ready to climb haha Is Yuri petite with DD's or a bigger girl?

GoodOne6969
11-24-23, 17:43
I may try Jessica because I heard she was tall. Ready to climb haha Is Yuri petite with DD's or a bigger girl?She's petite. Like a little bombshell. I loved her, but hell there aren't many I don't love. LOL.

WC2000
11-24-23, 18:26
I may try Jessica because I heard she was tall. Ready to climb haha Is Yuri petite with DD's or a bigger girl?I just got back from seeing Yuri. OMG her ass is flawless and firm. Amazing natural dad's. I went for two pops and she worked pretty hard to get that second one. Hope to see her again soon.

GoodOne6969
11-24-23, 18:49
Is the Ford strike over and Sun is back to normal?Yeah, things are back to normal around the area now.

GoodOne6969
11-24-23, 19:34
I just got back from seeing Yuri. OMG her ass is flawless and firm. Amazing natural dad's. I went for two pops and she worked pretty hard to get that second one. Hope to see her again soon.Was that two FS pops?

WC2000
11-24-23, 21:51
Was that two FS pops?Sorry, I should have clarified. HJ only guy here.

Nitro Joe
11-25-23, 00:38
Hi will be In Lville next week. I have tried Amanda and Karma before a while back. Was looking for something different any suggestions? I saw a ad for Rachael and Essi? Looking for some nice teasing and possibly a CBJ? Thanks.

UfoKentucky
11-25-23, 01:37
Hi will be In Lville next week. I have tried Amanda and Karma before a while back. Was looking for something different any suggestions? I saw a ad for Rachael and Essi? Looking for some nice teasing and possibly a CBJ? Thanks.How was your experience with Karma, she is expensive though 🤔.

UfoKentucky
11-25-23, 01:38
Yeah, things are back to normal around the area now.Great, thanks!!

AmpMan2023
11-25-23, 09:16
What's the deal with Rubmaps? The reviews are slim to none. What's going on? I used to see almost daily updates. Now the newest update is a week old. There's still some places that don't even have a review. I'm guessing it's the price of the site that's keeping people off of it. I don't know?