PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62

Sonofa Buck
08-21-23, 15:52
I had a dream that I went back to Stone the other day, and seen Olivia tall, attractive, but very mechanical and rough. I had an hour, but ended up leaving after 20 minutes of a massage I had had enough she just did nothing for me. Take care out there.

Automan
08-22-23, 07:35
Stopped in at stone for a dream, I had no options but Lisa, not really hot average Asian looking lady prob 40's. Took me to shower, scrubbed me down better then most have in the past paid attention to the boys and the cleaned My backside more then anyone. I'm not a dirty person so I'm like why the strange attn. I get to the room face down, and she drops her dress climbs on my back, and now I know why next thing I know, she got her tongue in my brown eye, tells me she just can't help it. I mean I think this is kinda odd but I was like fuck it I'll go along. She does this on and off for a bit. Then to the flip rubber on we fuck, she says no cum in rubber tell her she wants to catch it, so I about to bust she rips it off and starts with a BJ and catches every drop, licking around she doesn't spit. Tell me how yummy my nut is, this one is definitely a freak, not sure I've been with any like her. She then wants to lick my ass one more time before I leave, one hell of a dream and a bit odd. Not really my thing but if your looking for this then she's your girl.

Wuziman
08-22-23, 10:37
Stopped in at stone for a dream, I had no options but Lisa, not really hot average Asian looking lady prob 40's. Took me to shower, scrubbed me down better then most have in the past paid attention to the boys and the cleaned My backside more then anyone. I'm not a dirty person so I'm like why the strange attn. I get to the room face down, and she drops her dress climbs on my back, and now I know why next thing I know, she got her tongue in my brown eye, tells me she just can't help it. I mean I think this is kinda odd but I was like fuck it I'll go along. She does this on and off for a bit. Then to the flip rubber on we fuck, she says no cum in rubber tell her she wants to catch it, so I about to bust she rips it off and starts with a BJ and catches every drop, licking around she doesn't spit. Tell me how yummy my nut is, this one is definitely a freak, not sure I've been with any like her. She then wants to lick my ass one more time before I leave, one hell of a dream and a bit odd. Not really my thing but if your looking for this then she's your girl.Is this the one on Poplar?

Akuma187
08-22-23, 12:30
I coming back on business again hoping for some help. What it the rate for 2 pops and a BBBJ. I've been to Chicago and NYC they very on the providers. Most come down to 3 $, and higher ends are 5 $. Just wanted to see if any other monger have gotten this service. Thanks and be safe.

DarkSideOfMe
08-22-23, 12:50
Is this the one on Poplar?Yes that's it bro.

GolfGuy
08-22-23, 13:34
So I was at sun spa last week. I called ahead and asked for a particular provider. Was told she was available and I made the appointment. When I get there, Anna comes in and says I need to try new girl.

I said I made an appointment and called ahead. She just kept saying I can see the provider I called ahead for next time. I begrudgingly agreed. I kind of wish I would have left.

Long story short I was unhappy enough that I did not enjoy my time. It was not the new girl CC fault. She tried.

But the reason I call ahead is that I like seeing the same provider of we click. We can kiss, the TS is more teasing, we just get along very well over time and the service is more enjoyable.

I take a long time. Not in a good way. It's bad enough that several of them just kind of give up. But some I click with I can actually have a good time. I pay some extra. I am always polite. I have never ever argued or been rude. But when you see the same provider you know what each other likes.

This has happened before at sun spa from the last mama-san and that was to stop me from seeing Anna and Pearla and never see the same girl twice in a row. Things were great for awhile and now all the sudden it's happening again..This happens because the mamasan's job when answering the phone is to get you in the door. They will tell you you're ATF is available and if not push you to someone else to keep her girls busy, happy and making money. It's a business. They make no money if they tell you Anna is busy for the next 2 hours you come then, because they know we all have just a certain window of opportunity to grace their doors.

Golfguy, playing through.

Vio109
08-23-23, 07:36
Louisville group,

Sorry for the out-of-town request. I am planning a mid week trip to Louisville, with a one day visit to Indianapolis. I am putting together shortlist massage parlors and wouldn't mind some suggestions. I am not a FS guy, but want a great TS, as there are very few where I am. On top of that teasing, BBBJ, prostate would be great. If someone were to suggest a provider that does rimming, I would be in your debt. My first look through looks like great options here (Preston 61, Sun, Stone). Feel free to PM any suggestions AMP or independent body rub provider. You 'all are lucky.

Thanks much in advanced.

Blah0621
08-23-23, 08:36
Louisville group,

Sorry for the out-of-town request. I am planning a mid week trip to Louisville, with a one day visit to Indianapolis. I am putting together shortlist massage parlors and wouldn't mind some suggestions. I am not a FS guy, but want a great TS, as there are very few where I am. On top of that teasing, BBBJ, prostate would be great. If someone were to suggest a provider that does rimming, I would be in your debt. My first look through looks like great options here (Preston 61, Sun, Stone). Feel free to PM any suggestions AMP or independent body rub provider. You 'all are lucky.

Thanks much in advanced.Quite literally, a day before your question, automan posted his experience which lists everything you're looking for with the exception of prostate.

GoodOne6969
08-23-23, 19:00
Just FYI, Gina is back at Sunspa and will be working tomorrow. Many of you may remember when she was here in April / May time-frame? She was definitely one of the house favorites and just wanted to share the news.

GoodOne6969
08-23-23, 22:17
Would've been back Friday, but thanks to some monger Blue won't be back to Sun's. What happened you ask? Monger pressured another girl to do a BBBJ and DFK, but she refused. Monger kept pressuring, told girl another person there did it with him. Girl ask who? Monger, like a total moron, told her the girls name. Girl complained to shop manager that customer pressured her for BBBJ and dfk because Blue did it. Manager told Blue not to come back. Very strick and I think over the top. But covered everything is a house rule. It's no issue if it's kept on the dl. The girl does and no one knows, but when other girls are pressured to do things against house rules and complain management takes it serious. The moral of this story is if the girl says no, never throw another one under the bus to get your way. This shit never works with working girls after they already say no. All you did, whomever you are, is fuckup a great thing for everyone!! Keep your ass at home and jackoff you idiot!

LonggMan
08-24-23, 07:34
Folks I agree I do not have many posts but I habe communicated with many not you via PM. I have been reading this forum for many many years. My UTR recently retired and the back up service had gone downhill. I am not a FS guy so I ask for thoughts on the best AMP for a decent massage and HE. I tried Dandy and was not impressed. Any thoughts please?

Wuziman
08-24-23, 09:03
Would've been back Friday, but thanks to some monger Blue won't be back to Sun's. What happened you ask? Monger pressured another girl to do a BBBJ and DFK, but she refused. Monger kept pressuring, told girl another person there did it with him. Girl ask who? Monger, like a total moron, told her the girls name. Girl complained to shop manager that customer pressured her for BBBJ and dfk because Blue did it. Manager told Blue not to come back. Very strick and I think over the top. But covered everything is a house rule. It's no issue if it's kept on the dl. The girl does and no one knows, but when other girls are pressured to do things against house rules and complain management takes it serious. The moral of this story is if the girl says no, never throw another one under the bus to get your way. This shit never works with working girls after they already say no. All you did, whomever you are, is fuckup a great thing for everyone!! Keep your ass at home and jackoff you idiot!Wow. That is sad. I never got to see her but heard great things. There has always got to be some stupid jackass that ruins everything. I am not sure if Mongers ever get turned away but I hope he can get banned from sun's for pressuring her.

I imagine extras are going to be harder to come by there for a while or permanently.

JDizzleSizzle
08-24-23, 16:13
As beautiful as Bebe is though, I literally had a jaw dropping moment when I laid my eyes on Amber at Sun. Holy fuck this girl is gorgeous. She is the epitome of the AMP girls on the fake pic ads. Tall, perfect skin, banging body, and a total sweetheart. So I figured, this goddess is going to be a dead fish lay. I figured completely wrong. After the TS and a non existent massage (we were both hot bothered and ready), she started with some ball sucking and licking. Cover was applied (I know I know) she gave a really nice and wet blowjob. After that, I laid her on the table and and gently started fucking her in mish. She's thin and tight and told me afterwards she appreciated me taking it easy at first cause of my size. We then moved to a close and intimate cowgirl position and I buried my face in her nice man made tits and she rode me until we came together. Laid around for a few minutes and talked. She speaks good English. I'm from Louisville but live in nashville now. The AMP scene in nashville is basically non existent so consider yourselves lucky here with the current talent. Bebe at Empire with house fee was. 2 and Sun / Amber going to run a little more 70 house +. 2 but gawd damn she is worth it. Thanks again you nasty fuckers, LOL.Bumping an old post. If Amber from Sun Spa last year pops up anywhere again please let us know. She looked like the young Asians in the fake massage ads!

Rub1221
08-24-23, 22:29
I feel like it is my turn to post a review I had a dream at beautiful spa about 2 weeks ago. She was a little above average cute Chinese girl. Decent bolts on her too. Hairy kitty if that is your thing. The rub was better than most other places that just try to get to the finish line. Not a lot of teasing (which is a big thing for me). After the flip she sprayed my hands down with a bottle of possibly alcohol (Kinda killed the mood for me). And she didn't seem to much into daty cause of the clean freak attitude. Damage was house fee plus. 40 for everything. I only will go back to place since they stay open to 11 and I don't get out until late sometimes.

I would give it a 5/10 good in a pinch but not worth going out of the way for.

Also, anyone see Candy around lately?

GoodOne6969
08-25-23, 14:55
I met Olivia earlier this week and meant do a review already. Nevertheless, here it is. She's a petite little thing about 5'4", pretty with a cute, curvy body, and a set of natural C's, or at least seems so to me. Of course we started with an outstanding TS. Really, it was great. Very thorough and sensual, with a whole lot of soapy reaching under, massaging the boys and junior, and I about lost it on the shower table. Very erotic experience. Next, dried off and back to the room. I forewent the massage and got straight to business, which started with a GFE like experience, lying together on the table talking and some light kissing; very rare and I enjoyed it. She has a very sweet and friendly personality, but gets into the good stuff and knows how the please. Has a sweet kitty, a great CBJ and FS anyway you want it.

KatHunter469
08-25-23, 18:18
Wow. That is sad. I never got to see her but heard great things. There has always got to be some stupid jackass that ruins everything. I am not sure if Mongers ever get turned away but I hope he can get banned from sun's for pressuring her.

I imagine extras are going to be harder to come by there for a while or permanently.Good thing gone. SMH.

The Fonz
08-25-23, 18:48
I still think is a great AMP for a quick fix. I never leave unhappy or the feeling like I was short changed.

GoodOne6969
08-26-23, 00:14
Has anyone been with Kelly at Stone? If so, would you please provide some Intel? PM me or share at large. Much appreciated.

Akarikanna
08-26-23, 13:38
Has anyone been with Kelly at Stone? If so, would you please provide some Intel? PM me or share at large. Much appreciated.I saw Kelly a week and a half ago, wrote a review but it did not get posted. I am very surprised she is not mentioned much on this site. By far the prettiest girl at Sun's. Taller than most at around 5'7". But she is proportioned perfectly. Nice long legs, a beautiful fake rack, nice ass.

She is a bit strange, but she is so pretty I did not care. Wants $.6 instead of $.4, but do to her beauty I didn't care.

Standard table shower. Back in the room I recommend not letting her massage, get straight to business. She started licking me on my back, all the way then all the way down. Spent time between my cheeks. Then rubber her beautiful rack all over my back, up and down.

Might literally have the prettiest kitty in the game! Likes all positions, but she will get off doing cowgirl. Everything is covered which is my preference. Did not complain about how long any position or CBJ took. Gorgeous gal. I think she is here another week or so, don't delay. Very hot chick.

RexChapman
08-26-23, 22:08
Has anyone been with Kelly at Stone? If so, would you please provide some Intel? PM me or share at large. Much appreciated.Was there two weeks ago while on biz. Was seeking BeBe off reviews but she was occupied. Kelly was the draw. Nice body, TS had lots of teasing and anal play. Back in room she was very playful but wasn't very open to playing with the terrific man made tits. Didn't partake if FS but the oral was top notch. We had some time left and she offered a massage but I took a pass. I'd definitely see her again but with the Lexington AMPs as a reference point this review may be skewed. You guys don't know how good you have it there in the Ville.

ABigBull71
08-27-23, 07:13
Is Kelly at Stone or Sun?

I saw Kelly a week and a half ago, wrote a review but it did not get posted. I am very surprised she is not mentioned much on this site. By far the prettiest girl at Sun's. Taller than most at around 5'7". But she is proportioned perfectly. Nice long legs, a beautiful fake rack, nice ass.

She is a bit strange, but she is so pretty I did not care. Wants $.6 instead of $.4, but do to her beauty I didn't care.

Standard table shower. Back in the room I recommend not letting her massage, get straight to business. She started licking me on my back, all the way then all the way down. Spent time between my cheeks. Then rubber her beautiful rack all over my back, up and down.

Might literally have the prettiest kitty in the game! Likes all positions, but she will get off doing cowgirl. Everything is covered which is my preference. Did not complain about how long any position or CBJ took. Gorgeous gal. I think she is here another week or so, don't delay. Very hot chick.

GoodOne6969
08-27-23, 08:42
Is Kelly at Stone or Sun?I know Kelly at Sun's, and she's already gone. I'm asking about Kelly at Stone. Anyone know her?

Akarikanna
08-27-23, 09:12
Is Kelly at Stone or Sun?My apologies, the Kelly I visited with is at Sun's.

KatHunter469
08-27-23, 12:51
Next visit is later this week. Looking to confirm options available.

Can anyone confirm if it's still Anna, Gina, Olivia and Cici? Know Blue is out, but wasn't sure about Pink.

TIA.

DewDirty
08-27-23, 18:15
Which Asian provider has the biggest and rounded booty? I'm getting burned out on these skinny mini ones 🤣 Thanks brotheren!

DewDirty
08-27-23, 18:22
I get confused with the names Bebe. Cece. Cecelia. It was a WHILE ago. She left for vacation to Thailand and not sure if she returned. Who isshe and where is she? Thanks!!

GoodOne6969
08-27-23, 18:47

Can anyone confirm if it's still Anna, Gina, Olivia and Cici? Know Blue is out, but wasn't sure about Pink.

TIA.Current lineup is Gina, Paula, Olivia and Cici.

Chuckrr
08-27-23, 21:59
My apologies, the Kelly I visited with is at Sun's.Is it the same Kelly and Anna at both Sun and Stone? Do they work in both stores?

GoodOne6969
08-27-23, 22:13
Is it the same Kelly and Anna at both Sun and Stone? Do they work in both stores?So both places have or had a Kelly and an Anna. They not the same girls at both places.

KatHunter469
08-28-23, 07:15
Current lineup is Gina, Paula, Olivia and Cici.Appreciate you sharing that, I missed the Anna to Paula switch.

Cincy2015
08-28-23, 09:18
So I'm coming to the area soon and just want to know which place is the best iv looked at reviews and both places seem good. My main thing is I want bbj and for her to be very attractive. Which place do yall recommend. Sun or stone and which is your favorite lady.

JacknToke
08-28-23, 14:08

Can anyone confirm if it's still Anna, Gina, Olivia and Cici? Know Blue is out, but wasn't sure about Pink..The four that were in that rotation left. Coffee Blue Candy and Pink.

I don't believe we will see Pink again. She was my personal favorite and she said this was a one time adventure for her.

Akuma187
08-28-23, 17:29
I know Preston, Sun and Stone are the AMP to go to in Louisville right now but I was wondering about Empire. On rubmaps it's highly reviewed, but not on the forum. Just was wondering if it was a sleeper or mongers have to keep quiet about it, because they roam the forums. As always be safe.

DarkSideOfMe
08-28-23, 18:10
I know Preston, Sun and Stone are the AMP to go to in Louisville right now but I was wondering about Empire. On rubmaps it's highly reviewed, but not on the forum. Just was wondering if it was a sleeper or mongers have to keep quiet about it, because they roam the forums. As always be safe.Bro you're a little late on the line up! Sorry for your loss! Don't good to write about now!

AmpMan2023
08-28-23, 19:35
I know Preston, Sun and Stone are the AMP to go to in Louisville right now but I was wondering about Empire. On rubmaps it's highly reviewed, but not on the forum. Just was wondering if it was a sleeper or mongers have to keep quiet about it, because they roam the forums. As always be safe.Empire was really good when BeBe was there. I think since new owners took over, might not be the same. I can vouch for Stone. Was there yesterday and saw Jenny. She's a very pretty Asian that speaks good English and says she's from California? Very skinny, about 5'6" with nice C's.

Two Nutts
08-29-23, 00:35
Can someone start a thread just for Sun or Stone or both please.

Akuma187
08-29-23, 10:45
I was wondering about the nuru massage in the ville. Is it all independent providers or was there a spot you can choose, or was there a go-to provider or place. Always wanted to try one here but there wasn't as many reviews.

C6DM2
08-29-23, 11:08
Amen! I totally agree! I would love to see some reviews of Churchill and CeCe's place too. This entire thread just seems to be about Sun and Stone.

Great reviews, don't get me wrong. But any other reviews are buried in an ocean of AMP reviews.

Can someone start a thread just for Sun or Stone or both please.

JimBraddock
08-29-23, 13:41
I was wondering about the nuru massage in the ville. Is it all independent providers or was there a spot you can choose, or was there a go-to provider or place. Always wanted to try one here but there wasn't as many reviews.There are a couple of ladies who have recently advertised nuru but all independent as far as I know. The one I was in the process of setting up to see when she deleted all her ads and fell from the face of the earth was Miss Tiffany-.

https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5026313892

If anyone knows what happened to her or if she'll be back, I'd love some info.

As for the rest, I strongly trying nuru at least once if you never have, the redhead who used to do them down in Shepherdsville did one for me and it was one of my favorite non-penetrative experiences in mongering. She did the whole body slide and then finished by jerking you off in cowgirl position with your dick rubbing against her, it was wild fun. Let us know if you see anyone and how it goes.

GrittyB
08-29-23, 14:12
I was wondering about the nuru massage in the ville. Is it all independent providers or was there a spot you can choose, or was there a go-to provider or place. Always wanted to try one here but there wasn't as many reviews.No experience, but.

https://tryst.link/massage/scarletrose2023

Dysnomia8
08-29-23, 15:14
Not sure her name, but I'm going to be in town next month and she seems right up my alley.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/kentucky/louisville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/relaxation-at-its-best-27292.html

Bobby2457
08-29-23, 17:15
Hello, this is going to be a long report but oh well, you guys will enjoy! So Iv been mongering in the AMP scene for the past 3 years now and wanted to tell others my experience. I live in Evansville IN and I was always curious about happy endings being legit. So of course I tried out a local AMP and of course, the best HJ I thought I would ever receive. I nutted in under 60 second and couldn't believe that this was actually a thing. I left so happy and wanting to come back for more! So I continued to venture out and tried other places around town, all mostly the same, sometimes better teasing and better looking lady's. But all in all it was the same thing at every place, never gotten anymore than a good HJ or even thought it was possible. After searching the internet and finding this site I started reading reviews from others and most everyone had the same experience as I did in my area. I thought to myself, huh. I wonder if other areas close by have places that may be better?? So after looking under this Forum there was tons of reviews about Preston 61, Stone Spa, and Suns Spa. And after reading them I thought to myself, you know, it would be nice to get FS once in awhile with a good looking girl! LOL. So I made my first trip to Louisville, and ventured off to Suns. At the time Coffee was the one everyone was talking about. So I asked for her, I was very nervous when I went into the room, I didn't know what to expect or if it was all true or not. Sure enough! It was all true! She had an amazing body with nice tits and kitty. She no longer works there but she was amazing. I left there thinking it could never get better than that. I had seen her once but wish I had seen her more. Anyway, after that experience of course I continue reading reviews and Stone started being the place to go, with good quality girls. So I made the trip to Stone Spa and Asked for Anna. Good god! She had the most amazing body I have seen in a AMP, silky smooth skin with an amazing kitty and tits, and also an amazing personality. She was funny and playful, made really good eye contact and she enjoyed getting fucked. Top notch service and was my new favorite!! Since then I had seen her maybe 4 times. There has been talk about others but just have stuck with what I liked. Until today! Iv been reading reviews about a girl named CeCe at Suns, and how amazing she is. So I decided to go today, called an hour before arrival and asked for her. This was my second time at Suns and I believe there is new ownership. Anyway, we head to the room and I undress, not knowing what to expect when CeCe walks in. She knocks, opens the door and my jaw dropped! Good gravy guys, she's absolutely stunning! She was wearing a nice tight dress, she has the biggest ass Iv seen for a AMP girl and the biggest Eraser nips poking through her shirt! I opted out of the shower since there was a wait and she had no problem with that. She asks what I want and I said everything! She says $240, which means $80 to the house and $160 to her. I hand her the money and she goes and gets the condom and gets ready. When she came back in she asked if I wanted a massage first, I told her I wanted to get down to business. So she takes her dress off and I'm stunned, she has a super tan body head to toe, with nice big tits also. Maybe the biggest tits and ass that Iv seen to date. The ass is what got me, it was big and juicy, every time I slapped it, it jiggled and she moaned. Now moving on from the tits and ass, her kitty was clean shaven and so smooooth, nice and tight picture perfect vagina. Also the best by far that Iv seen!! I started in doggy because I wanted to since her ass bounce back and fourth from pounding each time, then after about 10 min I moved her on the edge of the table with her nice legs up in the air and finished after another 10 min. Guys she's by far the best Iv ever seen, super friendly, great personality, great body and she came twice while we fucked. After she cleaned me up we talked for a few min. She lives in LA California and is only here for another month before she goes back. You won't regret seeing her, treat her nice and she will give you the best service! Thanks everyone and your reviews that has helped me and my mongering journey. Peace!

AmpMan2023
08-29-23, 18:18
Not sure her name, but I'm going to be in town next month and she seems right up my alley.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/kentucky/louisville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/relaxation-at-its-best-27292.htmlI've text her twice with no response. Once back in June and today. No answer. Wish I could tell you more.

SsnakeInc
08-29-23, 18:55
It's in a small strip center on a busier road. Nice inside with big rooms and a comfortable table to lie on.

Walked in and Sofia showed me to a room. I got ready and she went right to work. I was able to roam freely up her dress and she was only wearing a thong of some sort. She didn't say a word and no real teasing until right before the flip.

On the flip she asks if I had been here before and I point to my mouth. She goes $1. 5 for naked BJ, $1. 2 naked HJ, I think she wanted. 80 for the HJ alone. Well settled on $100 for naked HJ. She had a cute China doll face, some perky B cups, and a decent figure. Good for her if she can get those prices, but 20 minutes away for $10 more you can get FS from a super hot Asian girl. Not sure if that was on the menu here. I would give her a 5. 5.

She started off like a little jackhammer. I asked her to slow down while I explored her ass, tits and pussy. She finished with 20 minutes left and acted like she was done. I looked at the clock and she gave me 10 minutes more. She left and came back real quick with my water and started straightening the room before I got my shorts on. She was waiting to open the door and get me out. All in all if those are the prices they charge for extra's, I doubt I would come back. For sure I would not want Sofia as my provider.

JeepErky79
08-29-23, 19:44
Which Asian provider has the biggest and rounded booty? I'm getting burned out on these skinny mini ones 🤣 Thanks brotheren!My vote is CiCi at Suns. Skinny but thicker round backside than others in my opinion.

Photogdan
08-29-23, 20:23

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/kentucky/louisville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/relaxation-at-its-best-27292.htmlShe is awesome. Great provider, higher end classy and a very lovely lady. Not sure what you can expect. I was very pleased.

JimBraddock
08-29-23, 20:25
Hello, this is going to be a long report but oh well, you guys will enjoy! So Iv been mongering in the AMP scene for the past 3 years now and wanted to tell others my experience. I live in Evansville IN and I was always curious about happy endings being legit. So of course I tried out a local AMP and of course, the best HJ I thought I would ever receive. I nutted in under 60 second and couldn't believe that this was actually a thing. I left so happy and wanting to come back for more! So I continued to venture out and tried other places around town, all mostly the same, sometimes better teasing and better looking lady's. But all in all it was the same thing at every place, never gotten anymore than a good HJ or even thought it was possible. After searching the internet and finding this site I started reading reviews from others and most everyone had the same experience as I did in my area. I thought to myself, huh. I wonder if other areas close by have places that may be better?? So after looking under this Forum there was tons of reviews about Preston 61, Stone Spa, and Suns Spa. And after reading them I thought to myself, you know, it would be nice to get FS once in awhile with a good looking girl! LOL. So I made my first trip to Louisville, and ventured off to Suns. At the time Coffee was the one everyone was talking about. So I asked for her, I was very nervous when I went into the room, I didn't know what to expect or if it was all true or not. Sure enough! It was all true! She had an amazing body with nice tits and kitty. She no longer works there but she was amazing. I left there thinking it could never get better than that. I had seen her once but wish I had seen her more. Anyway, after that experience of course I continue reading reviews and Stone started being the place to go, with good quality girls. So I made the trip to Stone Spa and Asked for Anna. Good god! She had the most amazing body I have seen in a AMP, silky smooth skin with an amazing kitty and tits, and also an amazing personality. She was funny and playful, made really good eye contact and she enjoyed getting fucked. Top notch service and was my new favorite!! Since then I had seen her maybe 4 times. There has been talk about others but just have stuck with what I liked. Until today! Iv been reading reviews about a girl named CeCe at Suns, and how amazing she is. So I decided to go today, called an hour before arrival and asked for her. This was my second time at Suns and I believe there is new ownership. Anyway, we head to the room and I undress, not knowing what to expect when CeCe walks in. She knocks, opens the door and my jaw dropped! Good gravy guys, she's absolutely stunning! She was wearing a nice tight dress, she has the biggest ass Iv seen for a AMP girl and the biggest Eraser nips poking through her shirt! I opted out of the shower since there was a wait and she had no problem with that. She asks what I want and I said everything! She says $240, which means $80 to the house and $160 to her.Before I spent any more on girls I'd drop some cash on fixing the enter key on your keyboard.

Thanks for the report, anna sounds great like in other reviews of her but wowza on the formatting.

LittleDickMan87
08-30-23, 06:57

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/kentucky/louisville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/relaxation-at-its-best-27292.htmlHave text her for an appointment for a year (off and on) with no reply.

KatHunter469
08-30-23, 07:54
She is awesome. Great provider, higher end classy and a very lovely lady. Not sure what you can expect. I was very pleased.You said "higher end" so what does that mean? 3 🌹?

Dickens Cider
08-30-23, 09:45

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/kentucky/louisville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/relaxation-at-its-best-27292.htmlI believe that is Megan with photo shopped pictures. If it is her, been around for several years with mostly positive reviews. HJ is all I ever heard of.

DnC.

Don File
08-30-23, 13:07
I believe that is Megan with photo shopped pictures. If it is her, been around for several years with mostly positive reviews. HJ is all I ever heard of.

DnC.That Megan with a lot of filters. I've never received anymore than a HJ as well.

Wuziman
08-30-23, 13:12
It's in a small strip center on a busier road. Nice inside with big rooms and a comfortable table to lie on.

Walked in and Sofia showed me to a room. I got ready and she went right to work. I was able to roam freely up her dress and she was only wearing a thong of some sort. She didn't say a word and no real teasing until right before the flip.

On the flip she asks if I had been here before and I point to my mouth. She goes $1. 5 for naked BJ, $1. 2 naked HJ, I think she wanted. 80 for the HJ alone. Well settled on $100 for naked HJ. She had a cute China doll face, some perky B cups, and a decent figure. Good for her if she can get those prices, but 20 minutes away for $10 more you can get FS from a super hot Asian girl. Not sure if that was on the menu here. I would give her a 5. 5.

She started off like a little jackhammer. I asked her to slow down while I explored her ass, tits and pussy. She finished with 20 minutes left and acted like she was done. I looked at the clock and she gave me 10 minutes more. She left and came back real quick with my water and started straightening the room before I got my shorts on. She was waiting to open the door and get me out. All in all if those are the prices they charge for extra's, I doubt I would come back. For sure I would not want Sofia as my provider.I pay $150 with her and get enough bonus perks that's it's worth it for me. Can't say I have never had better but BBJ is harder to come by.

LittleDickMan87
08-30-23, 13:39

She started off like a little jackhammer. I asked her to slow down while I explored her ass, tits and pussy. She finished with 20 minutes left and acted like she was done. I looked at the clock and she gave me 10 minutes more. She left and came back real quick with my water and started straightening the room before I got my shorts on. She was waiting to open the door and get me out. All in all if those are the prices they charge for extra's, I doubt I would come back. For sure I would not want Sofia as my provider.Yeah, I tried a few regular AMP with HJ only before I learned about escorts in the area and Sun and Stone. Not worth it. The only one I've seen that is pretty good is the one in Corydon, which is about $100 for everything (meaning descent massage and then HJ) but for another $120 you get can a real good time.

Cloud Strife
08-30-23, 14:58
Amen! I totally agree! I would love to see some reviews of Churchill and CeCe's place too. This entire thread just seems to be about Sun and Stone.

Great reviews, don't get me wrong. But any other reviews are buried in an ocean of AMP reviews.Yeah. It's been 3 or 4 months of just AMP reviews, give them their own place, they aren't even the same thing anyway.

Sabrina. Works at Churchill. Had a long break, worked a while ago. Appears to be permanently back. I think she is the most attractive of the American girls, here after just called girls, cause I won't be comparing the AMPs. She is so sweet in a session, always greets me with a hug, and grabs my junk while still in my pants in order to remind me she gets the purpose of being there. On the massage she gives a nice butt rub, but will continuously tickle my balls while doing it, a semi hard rub down on the back and legs, and while on the legs if you lift up, she'll go straight to teasing you. Once she feels you are hard enough, she has me flip. On the flip she gets comfortable and let's you enjoy her nice tits, while she massages your legs and chest, and still focuses on your dick continuously, finally when the time comes she'll very obviously get lotion and lotion up my cock, taking her time and giving eye contact to raise anticipation, finally she gives a very relaxing happy ending while allowing upper roaming, and always keeping focus on the balls until the very end. If you don't suck on her tits or pull her closer to grab her ass, she gives great eye contact at the moment of finish. Which I've always loved, and wish more girls would do.

AmpMan2023
08-30-23, 15:05
Yeah. It's been 3 or 4 months of just AMP reviews, give them their own place, they aren't even the same thing anyway.

Sabrina. Works at Churchill. Had a long break, worked a while ago. Appears to be permanently back. I think she is the most attractive of the American girls, here after just called girls, cause I won't be comparing the AMPs. She is so sweet in a session, always greets me with a hug, and grabs my junk while still in my pants in order to remind me she gets the purpose of being there. On the massage she gives a nice butt rub, but will continuously tickle my balls while doing it, a semi hard rub down on the back and legs, and while on the legs if you lift up, she'll go straight to teasing you. Once she feels you are hard enough, she has me flip. On the flip she gets comfortable and let's you enjoy her nice tits, while she massages your legs and chest, and still focuses on your dick continuously, finally when the time comes she'll very obviously get lotion and lotion up my cock, taking her time and giving eye contact to raise anticipation, finally she gives a very relaxing happy ending while allowing upper roaming, and always keeping focus on the balls until the very end. If you don't suck on her tits or pull her closer to grab her ass, she gives great eye contact at the moment of finish. Which I've always loved, and wish more girls would do.I've seen Churchill name mentioned a lot on here, but I still don't know where it's at. I have not seen a review on Rubmaps. Is it a place you only find on one of these sites or is it able to be found on Google?

Two Nutts
08-30-23, 22:35
I pay $150 with her and get enough bonus perks that's it's worth it for me. Can't say I have never had better but BBJ is harder to come by.It's definitely YMMV, but good clean balls and ass always helps LOL, she's as hot as it gets when she's into to you.

JimBraddock
08-31-23, 03:19
I've seen Churchill name mentioned a lot on here, but I still don't know where it's at. I have not seen a review on Rubmaps. Is it a place you only find on one of these sites or is it able to be found on Google?It's not my cup of tea, so I've never pulled the trigger on them, but I believe this is the place-.

https://bodyrub.pro/

SsnakeInc
08-31-23, 10:31
Arrived in the middle of the afternoon and drew Olivia 5'. Busty small D cup, cute kinda pudgy face, nice ass and legs. Looked better in the dress than out of it. I would give her a 6+. Table shower was pretty good, with lots of teasing. She spoke English pretty well. Back in the room I dropped the tip on the table. 8/ 6, and she went to get her stuff. She stripped down as soon as she got back. That's when I saw the tits didn't look quite as good as in the dress, and her torso wasn't quite as toned as her legs. Still pretty and attractive.

She plays with junior while face down for a few minutes then has me flip and continues the teasing. Hops in between my legs and sucks on my sack for a minute, and then works her way up and down my chest, before putting the condom on and giving me a great CBJ. I flipped her to mish before I popped and then standing K9. Then she started to get fussy. I wanted her to go back to the CBJ but she wouldn't do it. She gave me a HJ then jumped on RCG which was pretty good. Then she jumps off and pulls the condom off. I wasn't done fucking her yet. I put her on her back and went for some Russian. She was ok with that for a minute and complained my chest hair was itching her. Whatever. She gave me a HJ to finish me off.

I was a little irritated. She stayed naked, chatted and played with me a while. She told me she was 30 years old. I played with her tits and ass until we got to the 45 minute mark. It wasn't horrible but I would probably pass on Olivia next time. I asked when the girls were going to come in and do the little parade. She told me the girls don't like that, so they don't do that anymore. She did bring Paula, and Cici out to great me as I left. Gina was working. Paula was in a long tee shirt and jammy pants but her face was made up and really exotic looking. Cici took off a long t-shirt she was wearing and had her massage dress on underneath. I only saw her for a few seconds but Cici didn't turn me on much. Her face didn't strike me as pretty, and she was carrying a few extra pounds.

SsnakeInc
08-31-23, 10:33
Decided to check out Stone instead of going back to Sun. Area was a little on the sketchy side but not horrible, I felt fine there before lunchtime. Evening might have been another story. Building could use a paint job. I called they said 40 minutes, then called back in 5 minutes and said they were ready. Inside was well kept, rooms are a little small and on the dark side, but they did have mirrors around which always adds to the experience with me.

Mamasan let me in, for a mamasan she wasn't bad looking and had some huge cans on her. She took the house fee and put me in the room. The girl walks in and wow I knew I hit a home run on this one. I thought she looked familiar and when she said her name was Paula, I was like that's the one I liked from yesterday at Sun. Apparently, she was just covering for a day and there was a new girl coming. She said this was her first day, and since she didn't know how to work the shower faucet, turn the sauna on, or where the pillows were. I must have been her first one of the day.

As I said Paula was a wow!! Exotic face, nice B cup boob job they stood up well, 5', sweet ass and legs. Those girls all do their squats. Once she got the dress off, I saw she was nice and toned. I would give her 8. 5+ Shower was ok. The shower room and table were small and Paula didn't smile or say much. A little bit of teasing. Back in the room she got to the point and asked if I wanted everything. One pop or two? I gave her the tip. 8/ 6 and she went off to get her stuff.

No real attempt at a massage but started teasing me while face down. She stood in front of the mirror, so I hiked that dress up and played with her ass. Flip came quickly and she went up and down with light kissing and a body slide. Then I got the dress off of her. I have only seen a few with a body as tight that that. She started in licking and sucking my shaft. I could see it all in the mirror, I swear she took the whole thing without a condom. Although after a few minutes of that I noticed it on, not sure when she did that. A little bit of 69, I wanted a close up view of that ass. She gave a great BJ / CBJ.

She rode me CG, standing miss, k9, and side saddle, I though she was going to say that is enough and go to a HJ, but she was a trooper. I asked for some more CBJ and she went right to work. Jumps on me RGG and for the first time in a long time I came in the bag. Something about that girl and the mirrors must have done the trick. She starts to clean me up, and asks if I want to go again! I guess she wasn't done yet after all. LOL. Almost there a whole hour.

We chatted a bit as she cleaned me up and got me dressed. She IS the Paula at Sun. Apparently, they have the same owner. Paula told me to only come to Sun or Stone. LOL. On the way out there was a different mamasan, I saw another girl but she was in leggings, tshirt and a ball cap. Didn't get a name but she was thin, exotic face, and stand up tits might have been Jenny. Heading home tomorrow, was going to hit Sun and see if I could see Paula but got lucky and had her today. That just leaves Gina to try at Sun, but Stone just popped into the picture.

SsnakeInc
08-31-23, 10:46
Thought about heading back to Stone, but Sun was more on the way home and I called and Gina was available. I hadn't had a Asian that tall 5' 7-8" so thought that might be fun. She was attractive but not all that. Ok face, B cups, flat ass, but those long legs were nice. I put her 30-35. I would give her a 6. 5.

Gina was very sweet the whole time and somewhat talkative. The TS was good with just enough teasing. I must have been the first customer of the day because the sauna hadn't been turned on. Back in the room she starts with a 5-10 minute massage with a little bit of teasing at the end. On the she strips down and starts with 69 CBJ. Her pussy was clean shaven and tight. She hoops on RCG, then I take her to standing K9. This is the first Asian that didn't need to be up on the table for that. Those long legs and tight body looked good from that position. Moved to standing Mish. I asked for more CBJ but she decided that was enough and jumped on top of me. She had my dick between her butt cheeks. It was fun.

She cleans me up its was time to go. Was there about 45 minutes. All in all she was good but I would probably opt for someone else next time. If you want to score some points with her bring a couple of can's of Coca Cola. . 8/ 6.

Photogdan
08-31-23, 13:41
It's not my cup of tea, so I've never pulled the trigger on them, but I believe this is the place-.

https://bodyrub.pro/Place is a house in a decent neighborhood. They have one or two rooms inside and one outroom. Nice all the way around. Well run.

AmpMan2023
08-31-23, 14:21
Place is a house in a decent neighborhood. They have one or two rooms inside and one outroom. Nice all the way around. Well run.Do you have to pay to be a VIP, yearly fee? Or can you just pay as you go? I see they want verified members reference. I thought about trying them out, but I don't have references.

WrightyMe
08-31-23, 14:29
I have been doing this for two years and every time I see I new girl they always comment on how young I look and that the love seeing such a handsome young man. It doesn't not bother me, I do think it's interesting that I maybe one of the youngest people doing this sort of thing. I have enjoyed a majority of my experiences, and I love reading other peoples reviews and experiences. I'd love to share some of my experiences and my point of views in the near future.

SouthBoundKing
08-31-23, 17:11
Never tried a AMP any tips on how it's supposed to go, and are there in AMP in Jeff that are safe / decent looking girls?

Mr679
08-31-23, 19:29
Going to check out Stress Away and see what they have on the menu. Wish me luck and stay safe.

AmpMan2023
08-31-23, 19:43
Going to check out Stress Away and see what they have on the menu. Wish me luck and stay safe.I've only been one time. Had a really hot girl. FS, no issues. Was a great time. That was back in April or May. Not sure who's there now.

Photogdan
08-31-23, 20:21
Do you have to pay to be a VIP, yearly fee? Or can you just pay as you go? I see they want verified members reference. I thought about trying them out, but I don't have references.I simply texted to get my appts but that may have changed. Be careful, I got the wrong impression with my first visit, and the second one was not as welcome. Providers have their own limits apparently. VIP has some requirements.

GoodOne6969
08-31-23, 21:40
I stopped by today and met the new girl Sky, and she's a 10 in my opinion. About 5'5", beautiful, sexy face and eyes, and body. I've actually seen her before at another spa not long ago and it was Deja vu for me. I felt like it was my lucky day to randomly stop there and find her. She gives a thorough sensual shower, relaxing medium pressure rub and a very good finish. I highly recommend her and know it will be Deja vu for many of you too. She's special, so please, treat her right.

Wane9867
08-31-23, 23:58
Never tried a AMP any tips on how it's supposed to go, and are there in AMP in Jeff that are safe / decent looking girls?Just had a nice visit at Spring Spa. 60 to house for half hour and tipped 60. Fun time with happy ending. Great explosive finish will repeat.

GrittyB
09-01-23, 09:25
Is the Rachel at Churchill the same Rachel that was at RS for a while? Thanks!

LoveTheRub6
09-01-23, 09:58
Is the Rachel at Churchill the same Rachel that was at RS for a while? Thanks!Yes it looks like her and I believe it is her.

Akuma187
09-01-23, 11:04
I was hoping to see the if anyone had any information about the lineups at these AMP I'm heading out this weekend. Thanks and be safe.

DjangosTigerr
09-01-23, 11:23
So I haven't been real impressed by the current Sun lineup after reading some recent reviews. I saw Salon 61 was advertising new management. New girls. So I figured I would give it a shot.

Got there. Mamasan was very nice as usual. It feels like they renovated because I don't remember the place being so nice on the inside. I got Summer. She just started yesterday Beautiful girl I would say similar to Anna from Sun. Pretty but not as pretty as Anna but very close. A couple of pounds more than Anna, barely. Really nice body. Great backside. Very friendly. TS was very nice. Cleaned me with alot of attention to detail and flirty. Got back to room, place tip on table. Started with nice shoulder message she asked me if I wanted it now or after message. English was good but I think she misunderstood. Anyway, fun started CBJ of course. No kissing. Anything I asked for position wise she did. Very accommodating. Various positions. Finished 69. Afterwards she proceeds to give me a really good full body massage. Even stretched my legs out. Lots of pressure. Hot towel and bottle of water and she walked me to the door with her arm around my waist. Mamasan showed me out.

Honestly, I can say she was probably the best or maybe 2nd best to Anna at Sun as far as AMP experiences I have had in Louisville.

Definitely planning to see her soon. Hopefully, she sticks around for awhile.

MrClimber1888
09-01-23, 12:07
Do you have to pay to be a VIP, yearly fee? Or can you just pay as you go? I see they want verified members reference. I thought about trying them out, but I don't have references.So VIP at Churchill is an annual fee. It's a little steep up front but each additional year the renewal cost is very discounted compared to the initial.

Things VIP gets you:

Priority booking (not sure how that really works).

Can schedule in advance several days (regulars can only book same day).

Get entered into some contests for free sessions.

Can sometimes schedule outside of normal operating hours.

Can also see new girls sooner sometimes.

One discounted session a year (birthday month).

I think you can ask for a soda or something too.

What it doesn't get you:

Any guaranteed upgrades.

The advanced booking makes it worth it for me.

Hope this helps.

JimBraddock
09-01-23, 14:08
I have been doing this for two years and every time I see I new girl they always comment on how young I look and that the love seeing such a handsome young man. It doesn't not bother me, I do think it's interesting that I maybe one of the youngest people doing this sort of thing. I have enjoyed a majority of my experiences, and I love reading other peoples reviews and experiences. I'd love to share some of my experiences and my point of views in the near future.I was in my early 20's when I started mongering, and got comments on it back in the day. I even got denied by one of the most beloved big-titty massage girls because she didn't like how young I was. Even got accused of being a cop because I was in relatively good shape and younger than the average guys in the hobby.

It's important to remember that none of these girls are going to fall in love with you, they'll compliment and manipulate in whatever way they think will get them the most money or the least work. I'm not saying you are, but I was naive back in the day and was definitely tempted to over-involve with some of the girls who were heavily complimentary and seemed interested in more or tried to leverage it for "help" with whatever new mistreatment the universe had thrown their way through no fault of their own.

Now for some unasked for advice, don't let this hobby become all of your interaction with women, I've been with dozens of hookers and massage girls from all levels of this hobby and the best sex I've ever had and still have is with my wife (who knows about my mongering). The girls we pay for time are awesome in their own way, but they don't scratch the itch of someone who molds themselves to you over time.

Anyways, I'll shut up now. Enjoy your youth and rock hard erections!

GoodOne6969
09-01-23, 14:15
I was hoping to see the if anyone had any information about the lineups at these AMP I'm heading out this weekend. Thanks and be safe.Don't know about 61, but see the most recent review. At Stone you currently have Anna, Sky and Lisa.

Vio109
09-02-23, 09:37
Louisville group,

Thanks much in advanced.Thanks much community.

I did find some extra time one night and dipped out to Stone Spa. Called ahead and asked for a one hour massage. When asked if I had been there before I of couse said once, with Lisa. She said "yes" she is available. Arrived at the scheduled time and paid MMS. 8. Lisa was right there and brought me into the room and was asked to take off clothes for the TS. Lisa asked to not tell about the session, and I am not going to give repeated details. Pd 1. 40 for the usual covered service. There is great service availability for MPs in Louisville. If I am back I might look to see what the independent providers scene looks like.

NuttinBetter
09-02-23, 10:11
Going to check out Stress Away and see what they have on the menu. Wish me luck and stay safe.Anything good happening at Stress Away? Pm if you want. Thanks.

LookingHard
09-02-23, 12:03
Just had a nice visit at Spring Spa. 60 to house for half hour and tipped 60. Fun time with happy ending. Great explosive finish will repeat.Do they have a table shower? I know Eva's does not. It's half the fun for me.

TheAnswer4
09-02-23, 17:09
Hi guys,

Coming in town in a couple weeks and just read through about 5 pages of the forum. It looks like either Sun's, Stone's, or 61 is a good bet for when I'm there. I do have a couple of questions:

1. Does any of these places offered multiple pops? If so, how much? If not, what is one that does?

2. Does any of them do BBBJ? If so, how much (with and without cfs)? If not, what is one that does?

My ideal experience would be cfs to start off, then a massage after, then a BBBJ to finish up.

Thanks for the help.

Akuma187
09-02-23, 17:44
I also am a modestly younger monger and I take pretty good care of myself. Many of the girls I've been with says I look like Ma Dong-seok. Wanted to put this out there YMMV and IYKTYK. That being said lets start with the Reviews.

Last week I made a call to Stone to see Lisa. She is a MILF and eager to please. What she doesn't have in looks make up in her service. That being said I was told to not show and tell for her. She is a great provider and you have to see her and you will understand. I also met Kelly and sky. They are both on par with some of the girls from Sun.

Earlier this week I made a trip to Sun's. I was roaming the forum and founds Snake's review on Paula. I think Snake's review was spot on she is petite about 120, has all the curves you needs. I would say she is in her early 30's but its the Asian's genes. She greeted me with a hug and it was off to the TS. TS is one of my favorite parts, she was through with the back and the "essentials". On the flip I could have sworn she was teasing junior at least two times I was ready to go and she smiled. When we got back to the room she asked what I wanted, I told her it was up to her, she just told me to lay down and close my eyes. After that she dim the lights and started to tease me. She gave me some GFE but she was even some mild dry humping. We had a little wardrobe malfunction but it was all fun getting it off. CBJ was good, lots of spit and slurping. We started with her on top then switch to mish and I filled the bag. The cherry on top was her massage was better then some legit massage places. On the way out I met Olivia, Gina, and CiCi. All in all Paula is by far one of the best experiences I had at an AMP. So please to the the other mongers out there, we need to keep some of these gems here. I was sad to here about Blue and now Pink is gone, we can't keep losing talent like this. I have been mongering for years in the Midwest off and on and you don't know what you have till its gone. Warren, Atlanta, Orlando all these places have gotten hit. Chicago is great but you have to get on the waiting list. Just wanted to let all us mongers know that Louisville has some great spots but please be discreet. As always be Safe.

Voltare
09-03-23, 12:10
Visited Eva's off 10th. Was met at tge door by older frumpy Asian, led to the back, was hoping for another girl, but the one who opened the door was who I got. Could've been the mamasan taking me due to everyone else being busy. Kept repeating that a new girl will be here Tuesday. Opted hh for 50 gave 60 and she actually brought me change back!

Started a great massage, maybe best I've had including actual massage places, on the flip gave the hand motion, no negotiation for tip at all. And Started up. Dropped pants and to my amazement let out a set of incredible tits. It was disorienting! Solid hand job, Started prostate play. Finish and cleaned up. As disappointed as I was by her look at first it was great service. She never asked for more money than the 50 and I actually had to give her the additional 50 just because it was that good of a massage. Never got her name as her English was limited.

Joelouky
09-03-23, 14:08
Yeah, I am not sure about that post saying that all this was available on that corner. No doubt, someone out to make a buck has crossed the line at some point and maybe that happened in this case, but I don't believe that St. Matthews PD and the local business owners, let alone the powerful private high school next door, are going to let extras happen on a regular basis in this location for very long.Dandy Spa's location on the corner of Poplar Level and Parkway Drive is literally right across the street from an even more powerful private high school and all kinds of good stuff goes on in there every day. Hasn't stopped that location. Granted, the fact that LMPD is 300 - 400 officers short probably helps matters in staking the place out.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the alumni who paid for the recent renovations at that high school don't celebrate football victories there.

RayMeadows
09-04-23, 08:32
I saw Cici the other day, lackluster she is bigger than I prefer, performance was boring, natural body. Her outfit was great with her kitty showing. But I won't be seeing her again Rather disappointed, I did meet Paula on the way out she is stunning!! Might have to go back to stone, even though the top girl is gone back to NY. I should have asked who was working when I walked in.

MonkeySmasher
09-04-23, 10:04
Had a little time to burn and wanted to give Sky a try. Previous post that intrigued my visit claimed a solid 10. This is where YMMV because she's not a solid 10 in my book but maybe a mediocre 7.

They are definitely owned by the same owners as Sun as Sky mentioned it. House fee replicates Sun's 80 house and 140 FS tip making the total damage at 220. I always opt to skip the massage as all I'm there for is the extra activities and like to partake in them as long as I can. She gave a half CBJ / BBBJ where the hat was on the head but left the shaft uncovered. She let me put her in several different positions and Seemed to enjoy herself or she was acting pretty good. Finished in the bag and then helped me dress.

They currently have 3 girls working, 2 new and 1 old. Lisa being the veteran, Sky is the new girl, and they have a new Anna which is who I'm going to choose on my next trip if she still is available as I really liked her look.

Hopefully this new management will bring hot new talent to Stone as they are doing for Sun!

Two Nutts
09-04-23, 13:56
Visited Eva's off 10th. Was met at tge door by older frumpy Asian, led to the back, was hoping for another girl, but the one who opened the door was who I got. Could've been the mamasan taking me due to everyone else being busy. Kept repeating that a new girl will be here Tuesday. Opted hh for 50 gave 60 and she actually brought me change back!

Started a great massage, maybe best I've had including actual massage places, on the flip gave the hand motion, no negotiation for tip at all. And Started up. Dropped pants and to my amazement let out a set of incredible tits. It was disorienting! Solid hand job, Started prostate play. Finish and cleaned up. As disappointed as I was by her look at first it was great service. She never asked for more money than the 50 and I actually had to give her the additional 50 just because it was that good of a massage. Never got her name as her English was limited.She is the boss, based on you disappointment by her looks that sounds like her. She has scars under her boobs and a big one on her big belly. But good massage.

Two Nutts
09-05-23, 21:08
Was headed west. Mamasain from a Illinois spa been texting me "new girl" you come try. We'll finally I was in the area and did so. Same ol story, led to room giggles from her as grabbing my ass, yada yada yada. Shittiest massage ever in my life. So I turn over because she's going to fuck up my back. She grabs JR and starts rubbing dry. Says you tip 80. For what I say? She say HJ. Ok you take off, oh no that's 200 for everything off. Top off 100 and HJ. I'm laughing and say I always get. BBBJ and FS, DATY here for 100 . She says not me. I said ok and get off table and get dressed. She runs outside and her and mamasain get into it. Mama comes in and begs me to stay, saying she will satisfy me herself, no thanks she's got to be 60 plus. I said your place has been good but not today. She says so sorry this girl new I make her leave. Nope I'm out see ya. I tore a dollar bill in half and left it on the bed. (Never did that before) got texts from mama begging me to come back all the way until I got to St. Louis. And again today with a picture of a kinda hot looking girl that's at least 50 plus. Mama, also texting me to go to Corydon Indiana, because that's her spa as well. Not often I get up off massage table and just walk out but I've done it before, this first time I left a half a dollar split in half though.

JimBraddock
09-06-23, 11:16
Was headed west. Mamasain from a Illinois spa been texting me "new girl" you come try. We'll finally I was in the area and did so. Same ol story, led to room giggles from her as grabbing my ass, yada yada yada. Shittiest massage ever in my life. So I turn over because she's going to fuck up my back. She grabs JR and starts rubbing dry. Says you tip 80. For what I say? She say HJ. Ok you take off, oh no that's 200 for everything off. Top off 100 and HJ. I'm laughing and say I always get. BBBJ and FS, DATY here for 100 . She says not me. I said ok and get off table and get dressed. She runs outside and her and mamasain get into it. Mama comes in and begs me to stay, saying she will satisfy me herself, no thanks she's got to be 60 plus. I said your place has been good but not today. She says so sorry this girl new I make her leave. Nope I'm out see ya. I tore a dollar bill in half and left it on the bed. (Never did that before) got texts from mama begging me to come back all the way until I got to St. Louis. And again today with a picture of a kinda hot looking girl that's at least 50 plus. Mama, also texting me to go to Corydon Indiana, because that's her spa as well. Not often I get up off massage table and just walk out but I've done it before, this first time I left a half a dollar split in half though.If the lady I had in Corydon was any indication of the quality, I don't see how she thought that was going to win you back over. I wrote a review on it but long story short, the lady I got was older with a mixture of too fit / concentration camp look who was far from accommodating.

Badass that you actually left, I likely would've let them try to rustle up another girl but I'm a cheapskate and think with my little head too much.

JimBraddock
09-06-23, 11:56
Following some good reports here, I decided to stop by Golden Spa on Spring in Jeff.

Went for the hour at $80, drew a 40's skinny but with small firm natural tits lady named Sunny but also saw a large-chested younger girl that was more attractive on break when I went to take a piss.

Asked for table shower, and very glad I did. I've only had one before and it was very relaxing with a playful mood including some friendly laughing on both our parts and plenty of attention paid to ass / balls / cock. Spent maybe 5 minutes in the shower including standing rinse and her drying me off with towels, then given a towel and back to the room.

She put a towel over me and began the massage which was actually very good, however she didn't use any oil until I asked and then used a white cream she called Korean Oil instead of the usual oil. She wasn't my type body-wise but I still roamed playing with her ass and legs which she didn't seem to mind. She played with the ass and balls / cock from behind a fair amount. Cleaned me off with a hot towel to end the back massage.

On the flip, she did the leaning over almost like she was going to suck that someone mentioned before but was just jerking. She let me lift her shirt and play with her small but nice tits during and did a bunch of fake moaning and pretending my cock is huge (its not). She refused to suck on my nipples during the jerk, only putting her face near them then using her other hand to flick at them which did nothing for me. I had some trouble finishing in the 2 minutes she clearly expected so her "oh wow's" at my penis and her fake moaning kept amping up until I finally managed to finish. Overall a not my cup of tea on the flip, if that didn't come across in the above.

Now the weird part, I had seen reports on here before that this location didn't ask for a tip for just a HE but I took in $30 in case the service was good. The massage ends and I gave her $20 because I really did enjoy the table shower and her back massage skills were good, but she was indignant and said "Everybody give me $40" in a pretty angry / you're an idiot tone of voice. The location is very convenient and I want to be able to return, so I gave her the other $10 I had but she didn't seem any happier.

Was I in the wrong here? If she wants a specific amount then I feel she should discuss that before services but maybe I was the asshole.

Anyways, overall I still recommend the place if you like a good table shower and solid massage. But feel you're rolling the dice on the quality of the handshake and it seems their limitations are VERY rigid.

Oh, and I found parking in the Clark medical parking lot behind the place was much better than displaying my car out front. I just walked around the building like I was going to the smoke shop and it's one door down, with the locked / buzzed door being inside of a small entrance where you're hidden from the road. When my visit was over I just asked if she was fine with me leaving out the back door and I went out that way to my car.

Kingster
09-06-23, 16:10
Dandy Spa's location on the corner of Poplar Level and Parkway Drive is literally right across the street from an even more powerful private high school and all kinds of good stuff goes on in there every day. Hasn't stopped that location. Granted, the fact that LMPD is 300 - 400 officers short probably helps matters in staking the place out.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the alumni who paid for the recent renovations at that high school don't celebrate football victories there.The thing about this place is she gets to the point and the price is right. $150 total for FS.

And the best experience overall but if you want someone the get the job done, this is your place.

LittleDickMan87
09-06-23, 19:30
Following some good reports here, I decided to stop by Golden Spa on Spring in Jeff.

Went for the hour at $80, drew a 40's skinny but with small firm natural tits lady named Sunny but also saw a large-chested younger girl that was more attractive on break when I went to take a piss.

Asked for table shower, and very glad I did. I've only had one before and it was very relaxing with a playful mood including some friendly laughing on both our parts and plenty of attention paid to ass / balls / cock. Spent maybe 5 minutes in the shower including standing rinse and her drying me off with towels, then given a towel and back to the room.

She put a towel over me and began the massage which was actually very good, however she didn't use any oil until I asked and then used a white cream she called Korean Oil instead of the usual oil. She wasn't my type body-wise but I still roamed playing with her ass and legs which she didn't seem to mind. She played with the ass and balls / cock from behind a fair amount. Cleaned me off with a hot towel to end the back massage.

On the flip, she did the leaning over almost like she was going to suck that someone mentioned before but was just jerking. She let me lift her shirt and play with her small but nice tits during and did a bunch of fake moaning and pretending my cock is huge (its not). She refused to suck on my nipples during the jerk, only putting her face near them then using her other hand to flick at them which did nothing for me. I had some trouble finishing in the 2 minutes she clearly expected so her "oh wow's" at my penis and her fake moaning kept amping up until I finally managed to finish. Overall a not my cup of tea on the flip, if that didn't come across in the above.

Now the weird part, I had seen reports on here before that this location didn't ask for a tip for just a HE but I took in $30 in case the service was good. The massage ends and I gave her $20 because I really did enjoy the table shower and her back massage skills were good, but she was indignant and said "Everybody give me $40" in a pretty angry / you're an idiot tone of voice. The location is very convenient and I want to be able to return, so I gave her the other $10 I had but she didn't seem any happier.Yeah, I think I gave her $20 extra which she seemed cool with. I got a hug and a bottle of water on the way out.

GoodOne6969
09-06-23, 20:51
Yeah, I think I gave her $20 extra which she seemed cool with. I got a hug and a bottle of water on the way out.HJ normally gets a $40 to $60 tip at non-FS AMPs these days. A $20 or $30 tip is an absolute steal. Good job.

Two Nutts
09-06-23, 21:24
If the lady I had in Corydon was any indication of the quality, I don't see how she thought that was going to win you back over. I wrote a review on it but long story short, the lady I got was older with a mixture of too fit / concentration camp look who was far from accommodating.

Badass that you actually left, I likely would've let them try to rustle up another girl but I'm a cheapskate and think with my little head too much.One and done for me over at corydon.

Eman6996
09-06-23, 23:41
I'm visiting for work next week, staying at the Galt House. Anyplace nearby that is worth visiting or an easy Uber?

Sgwaboe
09-07-23, 17:02
Second time down to L'ville, last time at Sun's, this time wanted to venture a bit further and check out a different venue, so visited the 'sister site' Stone, Monday aftn. Had called and asked for Lisa, based on reviews, when I arrived it became apparent after a little bit that Lisa was busy, so I was taken into a room by Anna (nice) and asked to wait a few. Also saw Sky upon entering. Waited a few, Anna comes back in and asks me if she can do my TS before I see Lisa. Sure! So she does my TS, scrubs me not once, but TWICE each side (I showered before driving down!) and dried me off and stuck me in the sauna for a minute. Lisa apparently still isn't finished, so Anna takes me back to her room and has me just wait.

Finally get to meet Lisa, we go to her room, very bubbly, giggly, talkative in essentially broken English. 50's I imagine, somewhat attractive to me, petite as hell, body average, but honestly good for her age. Got a 15 min, smooth, medium pressure, rhythmic massage with some good pressure point with her strong fingers. The rest of the session has been well documented in past reviews of her, but I did get a sense from her we needed to speed it up a bit to hit the time mark. Perhaps another day not a big deal, but it did seem they were busy Labor Day. Will say Lisa lives up to her reviews. Would be happy seeing either Anna or Sky as well. These L'ville spas are great. I oughta just save up, come down and hit one once in the morning and another in the afternoon, just to save a trip. LOL!

Did have a couple questions for you spa vets down here. First is, are there any spa ladies that of course offer the full menu that are NOT fully shaven? Not that I don't like it, I've just always had a preference for a landing strip or peach patch. Second one is, regardless of shaven or not, who CURRENTLY has the prettiest kitty around in your opinion? Thanks in advance for the replies, fellas!

NuttinBetter
09-07-23, 20:19
Second time down to L'ville, last time at Sun's, this time wanted to venture a bit further and check out a different venue, so visited the 'sister site' Stone, Monday aftn. Had called and asked for Lisa, based on reviews, when I arrived it became apparent after a little bit that Lisa was busy, so I was taken into a room by Anna (nice) and asked to wait a few. Also saw Sky upon entering. Waited a few, Anna comes back in and asks me if she can do my TS before I see Lisa. Sure! So she does my TS, scrubs me not once, but TWICE each side (I showered before driving down!) and dried me off and stuck me in the sauna for a minute. Lisa apparently still isn't finished, so Anna takes me back to her room and has me just wait.

Finally get to meet Lisa, we go to her room, very bubbly, giggly, talkative in essentially broken English. 50's I imagine, somewhat attractive to me, petite as hell, body average, but honestly good for her age. Got a 15 min, smooth, medium pressure, rhythmic massage with some good pressure point with her strong fingers. The rest of the session has been well documented in past reviews of her, but I did get a sense from her we needed to speed it up a bit to hit the time mark. Perhaps another day not a big deal, but it did seem they were busy Labor Day. Will say Lisa lives up to her reviews. Would be happy seeing either Anna or Sky as well. These L'ville spas are great. I oughta just save up, come down and hit one once in the morning and another in the afternoon, just to save a trip. LOL!

Did have a couple questions for you spa vets down here. First is, are there any spa ladies that of course offer the full menu that are NOT fully shaven? Not that I don't like it, I've just always had a preference for a landing strip or peach patch. Second one is, regardless of shaven or not, who CURRENTLY has the prettiest kitty around in your opinion? Thanks in advance for the replies, fellas!I teied very. Much to read to read your post but got extremely bored with reading it. Therefote I just wrowe it off.

GoodOne6969
09-07-23, 20:58
I teied very. Much to read to read your post but got extremely bored with reading it. Therefote I just wrowe it off.Despite being long, I understood his better than yours. If you're going to criticize someone, be sure you're stuff is I'm order. Jussayn.

GoodOne6969
09-07-23, 22:49
Despite being long, I understood his better than yours. If you're going to criticize someone, be sure you're stuff is I'm order. Jussayn.Despite being long, I understood his better than yours. If you're going to criticize someone, be sure your stuff is in order. Jussayn.

Two Nutts
09-07-23, 23:40

Started a great massage, maybe best I've had including actual massage places, on the flip gave the hand motion, no negotiation for tip at all. And Started up. Dropped pants and to my amazement let out a set of incredible tits. It was disorienting! Solid hand job, Started prostate play. Finish and cleaned up. As disappointed as I was by her look at first it was great service. She never asked for more money than the 50 and I actually had to give her the additional 50 just because it was that good of a massage. Never got her name as her English was limited.Sorry I haven't done anything as far as posting on this place or ib. But there has no reason. The older grandma Judy has been available over at Eva. When I get a reason I will post a reason.

JimBraddock
09-08-23, 00:27
Yeah, I think I gave her $20 extra which she seemed cool with. I got a hug and a bottle of water on the way out.Yah, not sure what the difference was from me. I'm about the friendliest guy you'll ever meet and freshly showered. Seems it was your report that I was going off of, as I can't find anyone else mentioning no push for a tip for just HE. I'm relatively inexperienced in AMPs and have had some girls who expect no set tip for HE in the larger body rub scene so didn't think it was too odd.

Honestly for $80 + $40 I would never go back for a lackluster handjob with no wiggle room on me sucking her tits or her sucking my nipples during the finish. That price / performance ratio just seems off.

I really enjoyed the table shower but not enough to make up for the fact I can get a more attractive girl who speaks English to do pretty much everything I want for a half hour at that or a lesser price with the only downside that I have to contact 3-4 of them to have a chance of getting one to respond in a reasonable time frame.

Two Nutts
09-08-23, 06:35
I teied very. Much to read to read your post but got extremely bored with reading it. Therefote I just wrowe it off.Dude his post was extremely well written and not only informative but enjoyable to read.

NuttinBetter
09-08-23, 09:54

Did have a couple questions for you spa vets down here. First is, are there any spa ladies that of course offer the full menu that are NOT fully shaven? Not that I don't like it, I've just always had a preference for a landing strip or peach patch. Second one is, regardless of shaven or not, who CURRENTLY has the prettiest kitty around in your opinion? Thanks in advance for the replies, fellas!My apologies about my comments on your post. After reading it again it was informative. Note to self. Don't post when drinking!

Voltare
09-08-23, 10:16
After reading the board decided to see Sky at Stone. Called ahead to make sure she was available and was there in 10. Sky is gorgeous, put her at late 30's. Tight body, fake c's. Pretty face. 80 for the hour.

Table shower with plenty teasing and light kissing. Very good massage. No negotiation before flip, just climbed on top for 69, rcg, cg, doggy, to mish finish. She was sensual and receptive. A great sight.

She went back to massage after. Tipped 140.

Would repeat.

Afterwards met Anna who was even prettier to me, petite, very cute and friendly.

Voltare
09-08-23, 10:24
Next morning after seeing Sky, I had time and money and decided to go back to see Anna. Called ahead and was told she was available. When Mamasan led me back to a room she said that Anna was shopping but had someone as good, of course, LOL. And in walked Sky. Though I wouldn't have had a problem seeing her again, she asked if I wanted to see a new girl and I said yes. Wound up seeing Lisa who I knew had great reviews here.

She was older but still attractive, very petite. When she came in, the first thing she did was give me raspberry on the ass. I knew then she would be a fun time. Like other reviews have said, she likes to keep reviews to show, not tell. So I'll just say she gives great service. Solid massage, though I'm not big on over the towel massages. And she is maybe the tightest provider I've seen. She was very light and giggly and a fun time. 80 for hour and tipped 140 again. Would definitely repeat.

AgainLLook
09-08-23, 11:29
One of the other post about dandy said $150 total is that hr or hhr. Do they offer table shower. Anyone there to see. Thanks.

Two Nutts
09-08-23, 11:52
My apologies about my comments on your post. After reading it again it was informative. Note to self. Don't post when drinking!Nice! And yeah, I've hit the post button many times after a few myself.

Ol Muff Diver
09-08-23, 13:30
One of the other post about dandy said $150 total is that hr or hhr. Do they offer table shower. Anyone there to see. Thanks.Let me ask, in addition, to the dandy on pop, do any of the ladies offer BBBJ-CIM?

Thanks.

Omd.

Ol Muff Diver
09-08-23, 13:38
My apologies about my comments on your post. After reading it again it was informative. Note to self. Don't post when drinking!You may be interested to know that a month or 2 ago, stones was a terrible AMP. The girls weren't pretty & most very old. It was generally a crappy place. Same with spa 61. In both of these places, new management has stepped in (I think), & they have been great!

Ol Muff Diver
09-08-23, 13:45
Yeah, I think I gave her $20 extra which she seemed cool with. I got a hug and a bottle of water on the way out.I only go there for the good bottled water!

LurkinGround
09-08-23, 21:02
Will be there for a few days next week. I am eager to try one of your AMP's and have been reading reviews the past few weeks. The names seem to change so frequently I feel I need a scorecard. Pink, Blue, Anna, Lisa, etc.

Stone and Sky seemed like the go to places a few weeks back. Seems some of the talent is now gone. So, I will just throw it out there in hopes of finding a good thing. Looking for BBBJ from a reasonably attractive, reasonably young therapist. PM's are fine!

ChefJunior17
09-08-23, 23:35
Had the pleasure of passing through and stop by sun. Next time I'll only get 30 minutes and enjoy the fun as the massage is not really there. First time have a ts and it felt amazing. Especially the suana afterwords. Meet a cute shorter petite lady but got cici as my massuse tip $. 20 and got nice CBJ pretty ladies with great service I'm extremely jealous Indiana can't keep talent like this.

Joelouky
09-09-23, 00:30
Will be there for a few days next week. I am eager to try one of your AMP's and have been reading reviews the past few weeks. The names seem to change so frequently I feel I need a scorecard. Pink, Blue, Anna, Lisa, etc.

Stone and Sky seemed like the go to places a few weeks back. Seems some of the talent is now gone. So, I will just throw it out there in hopes of finding a good thing. Looking for BBBJ from a reasonably attractive, reasonably young therapist. PM's are fine!BBBJ is tough to get (not impossible though) in the AMP's. Helps to be a regular.

DarkSideOfMe
09-09-23, 08:04

Stone and Sky seemed like the go to places a few weeks back. Seems some of the talent is now gone. So, I will just throw it out there in hopes of finding a good thing. Looking for BBBJ from a reasonably attractive, reasonably young therapist. PM's are fine!I'm, sure you are familiar with the" GAME" ,the Book, I preach it for years to my Bro's as a guide to success in the AMP world! Look good, dress, smile, talk nice, smell good, present yourself as someone they want, need? These woman are all broken, and damaged in some way!

"Ville "is a great BB town for AMPs, if that's what you are in need of, and looking for.

A few weeks ago I had great success in all 3 places!

The names may change in these places but the "Game" is still played the same!

Good luck.

Akuma187
09-09-23, 10:28
Justed wanted to see if any of the local mongers can help with this subject. So I know Sun, Stone, and Preston pretty much have full menus, but wondering if the other spas offer the same even more limited ones. I heard nice things from island breeze, dandy, but from what the forum has it seem there menu is very limited. Hoping for some help when I come through again. Thanks and always be safe.

Mr King
09-09-23, 21:15
I had a nice visit with Ms Selena this afternoon at Eva's. A tall and pretty Chinese lady that used her hands in the best ways. The current entrance fees are now.

50 30 min.

70 60 min.

120 90 min.

And of course she certainly gave me a lot of attention with my gratuity!

Ms Selena didn't pressure me in the least to hurry or even ask for an additional tip on the way out.

Another shorter and very cute Asian lady was working. I will see her if she is there when I go back.

I am pretty sure there was a realtor "For Sale" out front when I left.

I wondered if the realtor for the place will have an open house or visits during operating hours

KyProud
09-09-23, 23:00
I'll be in Louisville this week for work. I'd like to go visit. Can you tell me where it's at? DM if you want.

After reading the board decided to see Sky at Stone. Called ahead to make sure she was available and was there in 10. Sky is gorgeous, put her at late 30's. Tight body, fake c's. Pretty face. 80 for the hour.

Table shower with plenty teasing and light kissing. Very good massage. No negotiation before flip, just climbed on top for 69, rcg, cg, doggy, to mish finish. She was sensual and receptive. A great sight.

She went back to massage after. Tipped 140.

Would repeat.

Afterwards met Anna who was even prettier to me, petite, very cute and friendly.

LurkinGround
09-10-23, 06:52
I'm, sure you are familiar with the" GAME" ,the Book, I preach it for years to my Bro's as a guide to success in the AMP world! Look good, dress, smile, talk nice, smell good, present yourself as someone they want, need? These woman are all broken, and damaged in some way!

"Ville "is a great BB town for AMPs, if that's what you are in need of, and looking for.

A few weeks ago I had great success in all 3 places!

The names may change in these places but the "Game" is still played the same!

Good luck.LOL, I've been playing the Game for over 30 years, thanks for the advice though. I follow them all to a "T". Sometimes you win, other times not, I was just hoping to find a sure thing since my time will be limited. I plan on hitting one tomorrow and another Thursday on my way out of town. 50-50 chance that way.

LonggMan
09-10-23, 10:00
I had a nice visit with Ms Selena this afternoon at Eva's. A tall and pretty Chinese lady that used her hands in the best ways. The current entrance fees are now.

50 30 min.

70 60 min.

120 90 min.

And of course she certainly gave me a lot of attention with my gratuity!

Ms Selena didn't pressure me in the least to hurry or even ask for an additional tip on the way out.

Another shorter and very cute Asian lady was working. I will see her if she is there when I go back.

I am pretty sure there was a realtor "For Sale" out front when I left.

I wondered if the realtor for the place will have an open house or visits during operating hoursWas there other enticement available? I. e. Did she let the girls out?

DarkSideOfMe
09-10-23, 10:43
LOL, I've been playing the Game for over 30 years, thanks for the advice though. I follow them all to a "T". Sometimes you win, other times not, I was just hoping to find a sure thing since my time will be limited. I plan on hitting one tomorrow and another Thursday on my way out of town. 50-50 chance that way.Well, I'm way past 30 years chasing the "Yellow Kitty" and Playing!

If you stay to these 3 places, in the Ville better then a 50/50, home run! I, think you will be very happy with the service, woman.

I, think as someone said, "New Owners," on top of their "Game" also! (Rotate, Younger, Sexy, Beautiful woman!) in, out the shops!

Keep us posted on your experience's, pass it on.

Granted they may all have changes in the last weeks but still going to be great, better then most you'll find at your home base I'll bet?

LurkinGround
09-10-23, 14:18
Well, I'm way past 30 years chasing the "Yellow Kitty" and Playing!

If you stay to these 3 places, in the Ville better then a 50/50, home run! I, think you will be very happy with the service, woman.

I, think as someone said, "New Owners," on top of their "Game" also! (Rotate, Younger, Sexy, Beautiful woman!) in, out the shops!

Keep us posted on your experience's, pass it on.

Granted they may all have changes in the last weeks but still going to be great, better then most you'll find at your home base I'll bet?You are correct. Not much going on in the Queen City. One place and it is always busy and the opposite side of town.

I started doing the "hotel asians" instead. That lasted a couple years but you never know who is going to open the door. Quality declined to a point I rarely use them any longer.

I will let you know how it goes!!

GolfGuy
09-10-23, 14:39
I'll be in Louisville this week for work. I'd like to go visit. Can you tell me where it's at? DM if you want.Dude, click on the green AAMP MAPS ad in the sidebar, click on the USA map, Kentucky, Louisville. All AAMPS listed there with maps, addresses and phone numbers.

JayDubya311
09-10-23, 15:11
Mamasan from Sun texted me this morning and said new girl "Asly" assuming Ashley? Is there today. I can't make it for a few days so, if anyone goes, please report back haha. Happy mongering!

Two Nutts
09-11-23, 08:18
Next morning after seeing Sky, I had time and money and decided to go back to see Anna. Called ahead and was told she was available. When Mamasan led me back to a room she said that Anna was shopping but had someone as good, of course, LOL. And in walked Sky. Though I wouldn't have had a problem seeing her again, she asked if I wanted to see a new girl and I said yes. Wound up seeing Lisa who I knew had great reviews here.

She was older but still attractive, very petite. When she came in, the first thing she did was give me raspberry on the ass. I knew then she would be a fun time. Like other reviews have said, she likes to keep reviews to show, not tell. So I'll just say she gives great service. Solid massage, though I'm not big on over the towel massages. And she is maybe the tightest provider I've seen. She was very light and giggly and a fun time. 80 for hour and tipped 140 again. Would definitely repeat.Sounds better than grumpy grandma over in Indiana, can't believe she's still working LOL.

Aoxox
09-11-23, 08:47
Mamasan from Sun texted me this morning and said new girl "Asly" assuming Ashley? Is there today. I can't make it for a few days so, if anyone goes, please report back haha. Happy mongering!Do they have table shower? Cost: door + tip?

KyProud
09-11-23, 11:10
For as long as I've been using this site, I've never noticed noticed that. Good looking out!

Dude, click on the green AAMP MAPS ad in the sidebar, click on the USA map, Kentucky, Louisville. All AAMPS listed there with maps, addresses and phone numbers.

JayDubya311
09-11-23, 12:50
Do they have table shower? Cost: door + tip?LOL you serious? New here? 🤣 read the posts.

Yellow54
09-11-23, 18:00
I was in town last week and stopped in at Stone. Escorted to the room, got undressed and Kelly came in. She took me to the table shower where she cleaned me up with just a little teasing and not much else. Massage was only decent by AMP standards. She probably had D sized breasts but didn't seem to like them touched very much. A little 69 and then she rode rcg to completion. Got the job done but I probably wouldn't repeat with her. Perhaps we just didn't click.

Two Nutts
09-11-23, 22:15
Dude, click on the green AAMP MAPS ad in the sidebar, click on the USA map, Kentucky, Louisville. All AAMPS listed there with maps, addresses and phone numbers.

Golfguy, playing through.Yeah you can get some good information on there as far as location and phone numbers. But if you want to read the reviews it's a monthly charge. Not really worth it in my view. Plenty of bull shit reviews.

LurkinGround
09-12-23, 10:27
Dropped in after calling. Mamasan said wait in room 10 minutes and she would have a nice, new girl. 10 minutes later, in walked an absolute stunner. Ehe said her name was Perla, Pearla, Paula perhaps. She pronounced it Pearla. Anyway, I'm guessing late 20's, very pretty face. Tight little body, tone legs with a C cup and even had some ass to her, especially for an Asian.

Opted for the hour but would have spent days with her, LOL. Table shower was straightforward, them the sauna, back to the room. She asked if I wanted massage, I cupped her from behind and said you are SO pretty, I want everything. She asked about tip, offered 1. 4, she said 1. 6. I didn't haggle as at that point I was all in.

She grabbed supplies, came back and stripped down. Nice natural tips, flat belly, trimmed, almost shaved snatch, maybe growing it back in. Stroked me a bit, then got on for a body slide, licking my nipples, then went down and licked jr and even did some BBBJ. On went the hat, just on the head and took it fairly deep, long, slow and sensual. She looked so good and I softly played with her hair and stroked her face, telling her how pretty she is.

She slid condom down and got on top, froggy squat, felt hot and tight. Then onto Mish, then doggy while I pressed my thumb around the O. Didn't pop it in but was tempted as she seemed to not mind it.

Finished off with a long, slow, sensual HJ with her beautiful face inches from my dick. I asked her to marry me afterwards, LOL. She asked if I was rich because she likes money, LOL. Hot towel cleanup and left right at the hour mark. Graet overall experience.

AmpMan2023
09-12-23, 13:34
Yeah you can get some good information on there as far as location and phone numbers. But if you want to read the reviews it's a monthly charge. Not really worth it in my view. Plenty of bull shit reviews.I've paid for the last year or so. I think it takes days for reviews to get reviewed and posted. I don't think I am renewing my membership. $100 for 6 months or $30 a month seems high. Wouldn't be bad if it was about 1/2 that price.

Sgwaboe
09-12-23, 14:10
Dropped in after calling. Mamasan said wait in room 10 minutes and she would have a nice, new girl. 10 minutes later, in walked an absolute stunner. Ehe said her name was Perla, Pearla, Paula perhaps. She pronounced it Pearla. Anyway, I'm guessing late 20's, very pretty face. Tight little body, tone legs with a C cup and even had some ass to her, especially for an Asian.

Opted for the hour but would have spent days with her, LOL. Table shower was straightforward, them the sauna, back to the room. She asked if I wanted massage, I cupped her from behind and said you are SO pretty, I want everything. She asked about tip, offered 1. 4, she said 1. 6. I didn't haggle as at that point I was all in.

She grabbed supplies, came back and stripped down. Nice natural tips, flat belly, trimmed, almost shaved snatch, maybe growing it back in. Stroked me a bit, then got on for a body slide, licking my nipples, then went down and licked jr and even did some BBBJ. On went the hat, just on the head and took it fairly deep, long, slow and sensual. She looked so good and I softly played with her hair and stroked her face, telling her how pretty she is.

She slid condom down and got on top, froggy squat, felt hot and tight. Then onto Mish, then doggy while I pressed my thumb around the O. Didn't pop it in but was tempted as she seemed to not mind it.

Finished off with a long, slow, sensual HJ with her beautiful face inches from my dick. I asked her to marry me afterwards, LOL. She asked if I was rich because she likes money, LOL. Hot towel cleanup and left right at the hour mark. Graet overall experience.Hello LG, you may remember that from the Cincy boards, haven't posted up there in a while. Glad you found that if you make a drive, you can find a much better AMP experience than the S place (save for Mimi, LOL). Been to Sun, been to Stone now, next would like to try 61. These ladies don't rush and they try to earn what they get (for the most part).

Sgwaboe
09-12-23, 14:16
I feel like this got lost at the end of my last review, so I'll ask these 2 questions again. One) Are there any full menu AMP ladies who are not totally shaven?

Two) Which of these ladies, shaven or not totally, has the prettiest, tightest peach, in your esteemed opinion? Thanks for the feedback!!

LurkinGround
09-12-23, 15:05
Hello LG, you may remember that from the Cincy boards, haven't posted up there in a while. Glad you found that if you make a drive, you can find a much better AMP experience than the S place (save for Mimi, LOL). Been to Sun, been to Stone now, next would like to try 61. These ladies don't rush and they try to earn what they get (for the most part).I don't post much on the Cincy boards any longer, mainly because the talent has declined to a point that I rarely go out. Nice to know I can take a road trip and have a great time. Down here on business for a couple more days. Will most definitely hit another before hitting the road!

XDM40
09-12-23, 16:03
I feel like this got lost at the end of my last review, so I'll ask these 2 questions again. One) Are there any full menu AMP ladies who are not totally shaven?

Two) Which of these ladies, shaven or not totally, has the prettiest, tightest peach, in your esteemed opinion? Thanks for the feedback!!I sent you a PM.

Akuma187
09-13-23, 08:37
Was wondering if anyone can help me with the some of the other AMPs I. The area. I know Sun, Stone and Preston all have great MTs and services. I also wanted to see about Stress away, Royal, Eastern, Empire, and Dixie Spa. If they where on par with Sun and Stone. I read 50 pages back but couldn't get much from these. PM if you can. Stay safe.

Jabmb4
09-13-23, 09:29
Was wondering if anyone can help me with the some of the other AMPs I. The area. I know Sun, Stone and Preston all have great MTs and services. I also wanted to see about Stress away, Royal, Eastern, Empire, and Dixie Spa. If they where on par with Sun and Stone. I read 50 pages back but couldn't get much from these. PM if you can. Stay safe.Empire has been one of the top spots in the past, but has not afaik upgraded the quality of their ladies. Full range of services there, providers are usually in their late 40's early 50's and nice looking for their ages.

Two Nutts
09-13-23, 10:00
Was wondering if anyone can help me with the some of the other AMPs I. The area. I know Sun, Stone and Preston all have great MTs and services. I also wanted to see about Stress away, Royal, Eastern, Empire, and Dixie Spa. If they where on par with Sun and Stone. I read 50 pages back but couldn't get much from these. PM if you can. Stay safe.You could also use the search button. But things change quickly at AMPs as girls move on. Stone and sun are offering great services now. So if you like a big juicy steak why go looking for a box of hamburger helper?

Akuma187
09-13-23, 13:06
You could also use the search button. But things change quickly at AMPs as girls move on. Stone and sun are offering great services now. So if you like a big juicy steak why go looking for a box of hamburger helper?The inner monger justed wanted to see if all of the other AMPs were as good but maybe a part of me wanted to see if I could find a "leprechaun riding a unicorn with a pot of gold over a rainbow" I guess.

RayMeadows
09-13-23, 19:38
Good evening gents, I'm looking for a little intel and a recommendation. I consider myself new to this but enjoy the experience and as we all know the talent at sun and stone is great. My last experience was disappointing but not horrible, I just like a certain type of body petite, big fake tits and of course a good experience. So please if you get a chance I'd love to get your take on who I should try next. Paula at sun looks pretty good! So if you can share a recommendation reach out.

Thanks Ray.

GoodOne6969
09-13-23, 22:55
Good evening gents, I'm looking for a little intel and a recommendation. I consider myself new to this but enjoy the experience and as we all know the talent at sun and stone is great. My last experience was disappointing but not horrible, I just like a certain type of body petite, big fake tits and of course a good experience. So please if you get a chance I'd love to get your take on who I should try next. Paula at sun looks pretty good! So if you can share a recommendation reach out.

Thanks Ray.Of all the girls at Stone and Sun, Paula would best fit what you're looking for. Good luck.

TheAnswer4
09-14-23, 02:35
Can anyone share some insight the current lineup at Sun, Stone, and Preston 61? I want to do some research and zone in on a couple of girls prior to going. Thank you.

GoodOne6969
09-14-23, 12:37
Can anyone share some insight the current lineup at Sun, Stone, and Preston 61? I want to do some research and zone in on a couple of girls prior to going. Thank you.Currently at Sun are Ashley, Gina, and Cici. Stone is Paula, Olivia, and Lisa. Lisa leaves tomorrow, so someone new is coming, probably tomorrow.

GoodOne6969
09-14-23, 12:51
I saw Ashley last night. She's about 5'6", very pretty, a nice tight body (reminded me of Apple if you recall) and a beautiful set of MM, I guess, C cups. Had a good shower, mostly just cleaning, then to the room. Gave medium pressure massage, which was okay, then on to the fun. Did a lot of sensual nunu that was better than most. Some good 69, DATY and numerous positions to finish. Overall a nice time. I'd repeat and recommend.

GoodOne6969
09-14-23, 17:12
Sorry I didn't say in the other post: Ashley is at Sun Spa.

RayMeadows
09-14-23, 17:51
After some positive reinforcement from a member I head out to try and see Paula. Call sun and they directed me to stone called ahead and she was a.

Waiting for me when I walked in. Paula is exactly the type of lady I like petite with a fantastic body and beautiful face, medium long hair, perfect make up, b cups and out standing nipples, a cute athletic ass!! The table shower was out of this world with lots of soapy play on the boys! She is so sweet with a little small talk!! Off to the room. She is a pro and I think enjoys what she does she definitely know how to touch! The BJ was to wet I didn't even know when she put the cover on! Kept telling me to not cum and relax!! Then she did this body slid massage ohhhh my god it was fantastic! Her perfect B cups and nipples were feed in to my mouth and I just about died! Did some squats and reverse cowgirl that's did it for me! Blast off! Now the wild part, after I blasted in the cover she kept junior inside and slow rode me for another 5 minutes pretty sure for her pleasure! All the while touching herself and making these soft moans that kept me somewhat hard! After she was finished she still left me inside her for. Few more minutes then slowly pulled me out and gave me a few minutes of a teasing hand job! That may have been a fuck of a life time for me! Might have to dip into my 401 k to see her every day! Hahahaha. That's my experience hopefully you to will find a would class girl! Good luck and please stop by stone and share your Paula experience.

Two Nutts
09-15-23, 08:32
Salina will not be available today (Friday) at Eva from noon until 5 pm. She back at it after that, granny will be there that time though.

SouthBoundKing
09-15-23, 16:43
Salina will not be available today (Friday) at Eva from noon until 5 pm. She back at it after that, granny will be there that time though.Does granny do FS?

IBNice69
09-15-23, 16:45
Was in town for business and opted to try out Stone, instead of Sun. Asked for Sky or Lisa and Mamasan said Sky wasn't there and Lisa was busy but that she would bring in the new girl. Took a few minutes to figure out what her name was, but I think she said Ashley. Was pretty, in a short tight dress, guessing mid to late 30's, and a pretty face. Tight little body, tone legs with a MM C cup.

Went with the hour. Table shower was straightforward, then back to the room. She asked what I wanted and I told her whatever she wanted, paid her the fee and she left for a moment. She grabbed her supplies, came back and stripped down. I was sitting on the edge of the table and she dropped down in front of me and took care of the boys and licked up and down. Once hard, on went the hat and she took it fairly deep. I pushed deep a few times and she took it and then she wanted to start riding. I laid back and she got up on the table and I asked for more CBJ. Then I told her to lie back on the table and spread her legs for standing Mish, then side entry, then doggy. I flipped her back to Mish and rode her hard until I was ready to blow. Pulled out and wanted to CIM, but she frowned on that and let me blow on her chest. Clean up with hot towel, wipes and alcohol and out the door, just about at the hour. Good first experience although I do like the CIM or CIF. She wasn't having it. I would return.

GoodOne6969
09-15-23, 18:26
Was in town for business and opted to try out Stone, instead of Sun. Asked for Sky or Lisa and Mamasan said Sky wasn't there and Lisa was busy but that she would bring in the new girl. Took a few minutes to figure out what her name was, but I think she said Ashley. Was pretty, in a short tight dress, guessing mid to late 30's, and a pretty face. Tight little body, tone legs with a MM C cup.

Went with the hour. Table shower was straightforward, then back to the room. She asked what I wanted and I told her whatever she wanted, paid her the fee and she left for a moment. She grabbed her supplies, came back and stripped down. I was sitting on the edge of the table and she dropped down in front of me and took care of the boys and licked up and down. Once hard, on went the hat and she took it fairly deep. I pushed deep a few times and she took it and then she wanted to start riding. I laid back and she got up on the table and I asked for more CBJ. Then I told her to lie back on the table and spread her legs for standing Mish, then side entry, then doggy. I flipped her back to Mish and rode her hard until I was ready to blow. Pulled out and wanted to CIM, but she frowned on that and let me blow on her chest. Clean up with hot towel, wipes and alcohol and out the door, just about at the hour. Good first experience although I do like the CIM or CIF. She wasn't having it. I would return.Are sure you were at Stone? I had Ashley at Sun a few days ago and I'm pretty sure there's not an Ashley at Stone. I was there today myself and it was only Paula and Olivia.

Two Nutts
09-15-23, 20:44
Does granny do FS?But I've seen her get irate and tell guys go somewhere else and don't come back here again. Even though the dumbasses are arguing with her they did it with some one a year ago. It's a comedy show sometimes LOL.

Freeze Frame
09-15-23, 21:53
Paula. Great body. Prob mid to late 30's. She told me she was tired and seemed disconnected. Went through the motions with shower, walked on my back for the massage. 69, CBJ uninspired. Got on reverse cowgirl and said "way too big" and went to HJ. Would not repeat.

Lisa. Wild as hell. Focuses on your ass and dick in the shower. Bare BJ in shower. Great massage. Rimming. BBFS. Would repeat.

JayDubya311
09-15-23, 23:14
Are sure you were at Stone? I had Ashley at Sun a few days ago and I'm pretty sure there's not an Ashley at Stone. I was there today myself and it was only Paula and Olivia.They're the same owner and move the girls back and forth.

GoodOne6969
09-15-23, 23:39
Paula. Great body. Prob mid to late 30's. She told me she was tired and seemed disconnected. Went through the motions with shower, walked on my back for the massage. 69, CBJ uninspired. Got on reverse cowgirl and said "way too big" and went to HJ. Would not repeat.

Lisa. Wild as hell. Focuses on your ass and dick in the shower. Bare BJ in shower. Great massage. Rimming. BBFS. Would repeat.That's really uncharacteristic of Paula. She normally gets stellar reviews. And Lisa is definitely jewel. Unfortunately she went home today.

MonkeySmasher
09-16-23, 08:27

Lisa. Wild as hell. Focuses on your ass and dick in the shower. Bare BJ in shower. Great massage. Rimming. BBFS. Would repeat.I have to agree with the Paula experience. I went and seen her last night and was excited due to some of the feedback I've read on here. This is where YMMV kicks in!

I was very disappointed with the overall performance and not to mention she never let out her little titties. CBJ was decent, then on to the squats. She said I was to big and pulled me out. After about a whole gallon of lube she let me try again standing mish on the edge of the table. Kitty felt so tight it was unenjoyable for me and she was acting like I was rearranging her guts with every stroke. If you're average size or below, then she's your girl, but if you're above average, then request another.

Akuma187
09-16-23, 10:05
I've been with her at Sun, I had a pretty exceptional experience with her but like you said YMMV. I will be missing Lisa, her services are phenomenal. Hope your experiences get better. You may want to check out Preston and stress away if sun and stone got you down. As always be safe.

GoodOne6969
09-16-23, 21:14
Stopped by Stone and saw Olivia. She's about 5'5", long silky hair, with beautiful C cups and a very sexy body. She was wearing a sexy, tight green dress that went to about mid-thigh. It covered her hips and booty, and accentuated her curves perfectly. She's really a beautiful woman. She gave a sensual, thorough shower, with lots of soapy teasing. Dried me and then back to the room. Laid face down and she gave me a relaxing massage with a lot of thumb action getting deep and back walking as she held the ceiling bar. On the flip I just told her I wanted everything. She came out of that sexy dress and was more beautiful out of it. For about 30 minutes we went at it. Everything covered. She took direction well and did what I wanted. Great 69 and daty and any position. It was great time with a beautiful woman. Damage was 80 for the house and $160 donation. I highly recommend.

Akarikanna
09-17-23, 09:48
I was thinking of heading to Louisville Wednesday, but the last report on Paula did not help, nor did the fact that Blue is gone, Bebe is gone and I don't seem to hear to much excitement about others. Before I drive over an hour each way, was wondering if there are other very recent reports on Paula or anyone else at Stone and / or Sun's? Anything from this weekend?? Lexington is awful.

WC2000
09-17-23, 19:24
Just saw Sissy. I skipped the shower because I'm cold natured and was also chilled in the room. Got in my car when I left and was like wow, but have mixed emotions.

Massage was very very good. She was very good at deep tissue. That said zero teasing and the tease is always a highlight. On the flip asked what I want, just a HJ today. Topless with nice naturals but nothing I'll have ingrained into my spank bank forever.

I went a little long since it was my second AMP visit in two days but she didn't complain and did exactly what I asked for. I'm glad to confirm that it's not a FS only joint. I had zero issues this time along for what I wanted.

On a side note seemed kind of busy but I expected that with the excellent reviews lately. I do like how they encourage you to see other girls next time. Hope they can continue to keep bringing this talent in.

JoeThighsMan
09-17-23, 21:20
Stopped by Stone and saw Olivia. She's about 5'5", long silky hair, with beautiful C cups and a very sexy body. She was wearing a sexy, tight green dress that went to about mid-thigh. It covered her hips and booty, and accentuated her curves perfectly. She's really a beautiful woman. She gave a sensual, thorough shower, with lots of soapy teasing. Dried me and then back to the room. Laid face down and she gave me a relaxing massage with a lot of thumb action getting deep and back walking as she held the ceiling bar. On the flip I just told her I wanted everything. She came out of that sexy dress and was more beautiful out of it. For about 30 minutes we went at it. Everything covered. She took direction well and did what I wanted. Great 69 and daty and any position. It was great time with a beautiful woman. Damage was 80 for the house and $160 donation. I highly recommend.Is my math a little rusty or did I read $240?

GoodOne6969
09-17-23, 21:38
Is my math a little rusty or did I read $240?You can add: 160 + 80 = 240.

JakeJake80
09-17-23, 22:17
I was in the area so had to see what the latest options were.

Parking lot there outside Suns was a little sketchy, some guys hanging out and eyeing anyone parking like they were just waiting to break into their car after they went in. I just sat and stared at them until they walked away.

I didn't name drop anyone from here with mama; I just told her give me a good one.

Gina walked in. I'm instantly in a better mood. Like others said, she is taller than average. Nice features and great personality. She is not GFE in terms of being sensual but she is all about performing. Way above average CBJ, so much she made me pop with her eyes looking up at me and my bat down her throat. That didn't stop her though. More teasing until it was time for round 2; she wanted to ride and that she did. She knows Anne from back home, she wanted to know who was better. It's close in my opinion.

Rub1221
09-18-23, 09:06
Currently at Sun are Ashley, Gina, and Cici. Stone is Paula, Olivia, and Lisa. Lisa leaves tomorrow, so someone new is coming, probably tomorrow.I really wanted to catch Lisa one more time. Has she switched over to Sun now or gone gone?

GoodOne6969
09-18-23, 11:03
I really wanted to catch Lisa one more time. Has she switched over to Sun now or gone gone?Went home last Friday.

Automan
09-18-23, 12:33
I made another stop in requested Oliva, damn am I glad I did. Hot, tall, beautiful, I was in a rush today skipped the shower, they were busy. Olivia got straight to the massage, hot white dress she had on, nice massage prob best I've had in a AMP, then quickly dropped dress banging body, firm fake tits. , and for you all that say she rushed on couldn't take a banging not sure what you all did to her, I'm above average she took it all and hammered away, Mish, then doggie and what a fucking view, mirror next to bed to watch. I enjoyed myself and hope to catch her again. She didn't rush or complain and took it as hard as I could throw it at her.

StanMan1
09-18-23, 13:25
Is my math a little rusty or did I read $240?Your math is spot on 🤣 you are literally going to a rub and tug in Louisville. You should be amazed to get that level of service and from insanely beautiful ladies not all strung out on drugs. If you want a more personal time, pony up and start dropping 400-800/ hr and see some truly professional companions. Those few AMPs around here that are that good can command that all day long as they should! You want perfection, it comes at a price. Well worth it. Cheers 🍻.

Bnr 32
09-18-23, 14:11
Tried to stop by Sun as my usual "go to" but it was crazy busy, so I opted for a trip to Stone instead due to the recent reviews. I drew Olivia and paid the house fee. She looks as described and wearing a very tight white dress. She took me to the shower and gave the most lackluster, robotic, and uninterested cleanup of all time, this probably should have been a sign. Back to the room and she did an okay-ish massage for about 15 minutes with zero tease, went to the flip and I tell her I'm just looking for a handshake, she says 100. I was like, not even in the ballpark with a chuckle. She then proceeded to argue with me that 100 is the minimum and I should have asked for the menu as soon as I came in the door. I told her I've never had issues anywhere else and said I'll just leave. She replied with, "We're gorgous models from New York and you guys here are ugly, what do you expect? If you come back you need to bring much more money. " So looks like I won't be stopping back at Stone anytime soon and continue to just stick with what I know. As always YMMV but good luck with that one.

LittleDickMan87
09-18-23, 16:32
I'm about to make a visit this week and have seen all of these conflicting reports? What's going on? Either the issue is with the mongers or with the ladies or maybe even the quality of girls.

Some like the girls and have a great experience -- some have some issues with the girls and the service being bad.

What gives? Have things been on a steep climb for so long, that either things are mellowing out or maybe even dipping down for the fall?

Thoughts?

Is there another AMP that is on the upswing that I should maybe visit instead?

Also, I'm seeing that the price might be going up a bit. Inflation at the AMP?

It was pretty standard so far this year to do $80 and $140. Now I'm seeing $160. Is that pretty standard now or is that just one or two girls trying to get a few extra $$.

Akuma187
09-18-23, 17:46
I'm about to make a visit this week and have seen all of these conflicting reports? What's going on? Either the issue is with the mongers or with the ladies or maybe even the quality of girls.

Some like the girls and have a great experience -- some have some issues with the girls and the service being bad.

What gives? Have things been on a steep climb for so long, that either things are mellowing out or maybe even dipping down for the fall?

Thoughts?

Is there another AMP that is on the upswing that I should maybe visit instead?

Also, I'm seeing that the price might be going up a bit. Inflation at the AMP?

It was pretty standard so far this year to do $80 and $140. Now I'm seeing $160. Is that pretty standard now or is that just one or two girls trying to get a few extra $$.I don't blame any guy here who has a bad experience. I've had mine several times. I'm not white knighting these girls either, they will milk every cent they can get from you and you have to make them work for it. You are the paying them for a service but in most service industry you will get horrible service. It sad to say but YMMV and all and all good old Benjamin and Jacksons is all they have been seeing so they have their eyes on those bills. Like my senior mongers advised, should just get there early, see who's hot on the forum and come looking your best. These girls are all about the money but they are pretty superficial about a mongers looks. Clean and pressed gives out a better feel then unkept, if you get what I'm saying. Just don't be the dumbass who ran out two of the better providers (Blue and Pink).

LittleDickMan87
09-18-23, 19:30
I don't blame any guy here who has a bad experience. I've had mine several times. I'm not white knighting these girls either, they will milk every cent they can get from you and you have to make them work for it. You are the paying them for a service but in most service industry you will get horrible service. It sad to say but YMMV and all and all good old Benjamin and Jacksons is all they have been seeing so they have their eyes on those bills. Like my senior mongers advised, should just get there early, see who's hot on the forum and come looking your best. These girls are all about the money but they are pretty superficial about a mongers looks. Clean and pressed gives out a better feel then unkept, if you get what I'm saying. Just don't be the dumbass who ran out two of the better providers (Blue and Pink).No sir. I wouldn't out them here. I did leave my experience a few weeks ago with one girl at Stone that was supposed to be a 5-star performer. However that day she was a 2.

Like everything else, some days are up and some down.

And yes, planning on being the first in the door.

TheAnswer4
09-19-23, 00:54
Got into Louisville 12 am last night, made it to Stone at 3 pm today. This is my first time at an AMP, but I've been to an Asian apartment / agency in Atlanta and a Soapland in Japan. Called ahead and mamasan said Paula was available so I jetted right over. Overall, I would say my experience was mixed in every aspect. See details below.

Looks wise, Paula is very hot. Cute face, early to mid 30's, nice MM tits, ok ass, soft nipples and skin. She was wearing a lingerie skirt thing and heels. It was pretty hot.

Table shower was very thorough, with a lot of ass and dick play. However, she soaped up the tip of my dick, which kinda sting LOL. I didn't like that. Also this is my first time doing a table shower, and it honestly reminds me of a mother washing her kid. I don't know if I'd do.

If again.

Sauna followed. I don't like sauna so could've skipped this.

Into the room. This first part bothered me the most. She asked whether I had money. I said yes. Then she asked what I wanted, I said everything. As I was pulling it out, she asked how much I brought again. I said $140, she pouted and looked shocked. I gave her $20 more (all I had), she still looked dissatisfied. I told her that's all I had, and next time I come back I'll take care of her. She reluctantly accepted. I also told her I wanted to cum twice, and she said I need to give more $, but I told her that's all I had.

This whole exchange made me uncomfortable. It felt like she was trying to get the most out of me, and no matter what I brought, she would have taken it. I was caught off guard because I thought that the $80 + $140/$160 was kind of a golden standard here, and I didn't think I would have to haggle.

Once the lights go off, she started her show with B2 B and grinding. This was pretty hot. Thinking I could manage 2 shots (my ideal situation is to get to business with FS right away, then get a massage after and hoping to get a 2nd shot via HJ. This proved to be a mistake because I can only get 2 if I'm really comfortable / relaxed, and the money thing already ruined it for me), I told her I wanted to get it in right away. Side note she wasn't great at English and communicating was somewhat difficult. So she put on the condom and gave a CBJ, which was pretty standard. She also has a hand towel in the hand the whole time to wipe off excess lube (that she puts on), I guess it's to avoid it getting on her face, but also kind of a turn off. Then comes CFS in missionary and doggy, both was AWESOME. She is very tight, and it is an amazing feeling. I busted in doggy.

Afterwards, she took the bag and cleaned me up with hot towel, then asked if I want massage. I said yes, and explained my 2-shot game-plan again to her, which seemed to make more sense this time with some help from body language. First hop up and down, then massage, then maybe hand finish. Massage was good and hard, which was actually a little too much for me, as I like the softer / sensual massages LOL. Back walking was too much for me to handle, but she seemed to enjoy me grunting and struggling and actually it felt like she got a little friendlier. As it's been kinda awkward since the beginning.

Because I felt the tension was easing, I was thinking I could go again so I asked her how much time we had left, and she acted shock and said we had no time and started the exit process. A question to you mongers. When does your time start? Is it an hour? Does the shower and sauna count towards your hour? I felt like I didn't get as much time in the room with Paula as I wanted with all the moving back and forth and waiting. The Asian Apartment girls in Atlanta squeeze 2 quick showers in there and still has plenty of time together.

On the way out, I saw new girl Linda, who's older (mid-40), and was not dressed attractively. Also saw Olivia, who has an oval face. Kind of a Cecilia Cheung look. She also has a really deep voice so idk if I'd be attracted to her.

Overall, after getting high hopes by reading all the raving reviews on this forum, I would say I was slightly disappointed and the experience pales against both my Soapland experience and Atlanta's Asian apartment. However, it is also the least expensive. I also think I made some first timer errors by not communicating with the mamasan exactly what I wanted, and by trying to apply my script. I should've just let Paula do her thing from start to end and see how it is. I am here until next Wednesday, but I don't think I will repeat on this trip. I might go back in the future.

JohnConnorDays
09-19-23, 13:40
Got into Louisville 12 am last night, made it to Stone at 3 pm today. This is my first time at an AMP, but I've been to an Asian apartment / agency in Atlanta and a Soapland in Japan. Called ahead and mamasan said Paula was available so I jetted right over. Overall, I would say my experience was mixed in every aspect. See details below.

Looks wise, Paula is very hot. Cute face, early to mid 30's, nice MM tits, ok ass, soft nipples and skin. She was wearing a lingerie skirt thing and heels. It was pretty hot.

Table shower was very thorough, with a lot of ass and dick play. However, she soaped up the tip of my dick, which kinda sting LOL. I didn't like that. Also this is my first time doing a table shower, and it honestly reminds me of a mother washing her kid. I don't know if I'd do.

If again.

Sauna followed. I don't like sauna so could've skipped this.

Into the room. This first part bothered me the most. She asked whether I had money. I said yes. Then she asked what I wanted, I said everything. As I was pulling it out, she asked how much I brought again. I said $140, she pouted and looked shocked. I gave her $20 more (all I had), she still looked dissatisfied. I told her that's all I had, and next time I come back I'll take care of her. She reluctantly accepted. I also told her I wanted to cum twice, and she said I need to give more $, but I told her that's all I had.

This whole exchange made me uncomfortable. It felt like she was trying to get the most out of me, and no matter what I brought, she would have taken it. I was caught off guard because I thought that the $80 + $140/$160 was kind of a golden standard here, and I didn't think I would have to haggle.

Once the lights go off, she started her show with B2 B and grinding. This was pretty hot. Thinking I could manage 2 shots (my ideal situation is to get to business with FS right away, then get a massage after and hoping to get a 2nd shot via HJ. This proved to be a mistake because I can only get 2 if I'm really comfortable / relaxed, and the money thing already ruined it for me), I told her I wanted to get it in right away. Side note she wasn't great at English and communicating was somewhat difficult. So she put on the condom and gave a CBJ, which was pretty standard. She also has a hand towel in the hand the whole time to wipe off excess lube (that she puts on), I guess it's to avoid it getting on her face, but also kind of a turn off. Then comes CFS in missionary and doggy, both was AWESOME. She is very tight, and it is an amazing feeling. I busted in doggy.

Afterwards, she took the bag and cleaned me up with hot towel, then asked if I want massage. I said yes, and explained my 2-shot game-plan again to her, which seemed to make more sense this time with some help from body language. First hop up and down, then massage, then maybe hand finish. Massage was good and hard, which was actually a little too much for me, as I like the softer / sensual massages LOL. Back walking was too much for me to handle, but she seemed to enjoy me grunting and struggling and actually it felt like she got a little friendlier. As it's been kinda awkward since the beginning.

Because I felt the tension was easing, I was thinking I could go again so I asked her how much time we had left, and she acted shock and said we had no time and started the exit process. A question to you mongers. When does your time start? Is it an hour? Does the shower and sauna count towards your hour? I felt like I didn't get as much time in the room with Paula as I wanted with all the moving back and forth and waiting. The Asian Apartment girls in Atlanta squeeze 2 quick showers in there and still has plenty of time together.

On the way out, I saw new girl Linda, who's older (mid-40), and was not dressed attractively. Also saw Olivia, who has an oval face. Kind of a Cecilia Cheung look. She also has a really deep voice so idk if I'd be attracted to her.

Overall, after getting high hopes by reading all the raving reviews on this forum, I would say I was slightly disappointed and the experience pales against both my Soapland experience and Atlanta's Asian apartment. However, it is also the least expensive. I also think I made some first timer errors by not communicating with the mamasan exactly what I wanted, and by trying to apply my script. I should've just let Paula do her thing from start to end and see how it is. I am here until next Wednesday, but I don't think I will repeat on this trip. I might go back in the future.So I don't want to say you had bad form, but I would've done things much different.

You're not going to a hotel and potentially get held up when you get there. Put the whole money amount on the table when you get there so the expectation is already there. Be prepared to walk out if they want more. At the same time, don't be cheep and clutch on to your money until you have to make them ask for it.

For me, expecting 2 pops at a AMP is a unrealistic expectation unless you get two women.

This isn't a Fortune 500 company. Don't expect them to nickel & dime you on time but when your time is up, it's up! Get out of there and don't argue.

Paula is top tier in this city. Doing what you did creates opportunity for her to no longer be here.

I'm sure found Paula doing your own due diligence, but after reading your review, I now have zero interest sharing any info with people out of town.

Do better next time!

Akuma187
09-19-23, 15:45
So I don't want to say you had bad form, but I would've done things much different.

You're not going to a hotel and potentially get held up when you get there. Put the whole money amount on the table when you get there so the expectation is already there. Be prepared to walk out if they want more. At the same time, don't be cheep and clutch on to your money until you have to make them ask for it.

For me, expecting 2 pops at a AMP is a unrealistic expectation unless you get two women.

This isn't a Fortune 500 company. Don't expect them to nickel & dime you on time but when your time is up, it's up! Get out of there and don't argue.

Paula is top tier in this city. Doing what you did creates opportunity for her to no longer be here.

I'm sure found Paula doing your own due diligence, but after reading your review, I now have zero interest sharing any info with people out of town.

Do better next time!I'm with John on this one. You can't really compare Atlanta and Tokyo experience to here. Chicago, New York, LA, and Orlando have by far some of the best AMP experiences you can get but your here in the Midwest it's not going to be what you expect for the money at least. I believe if your willing to pay that premium you might have gone to an independent provider, but you came to a busier AMP midday and didn't want to flash some cash at least temping the ladies. You got to show them you mean business. At least I know for sure most places don't offer 2 pop for what we are paying for.

UdaMann
09-19-23, 17:21
Ventured out today calling ahead as was pushing it as don't visit past 3 pm and prefer the before 11 am time frame. Nonetheless I don't get the opportunity much so a visit was in order. I have to say the new talent has arrived now having 2 girls. Did not meet the other but spent my time with Summer and have to say was nothing lackluster about it. She knows what she is doing and does everything well as she began the action while I was face down and I had to turn over quickly startling her as she was doing something so erotic I was just about to lose it too soon into it she straddled my face to allow my enjoyment compliments came as I worked her over until she had to change positions. She was very good and offered herself very well she returned the favor using her tongue in ways that got my attention she got me to the point of no return and continued until completely drained commenting on the amount. The cover when down and she began to ride enjoying she was nicely dressed and made up not overly done and very energetic and pleasant. I will return and will meet the other provider as well.

GoodOne6969
09-19-23, 21:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BlueMoo
09-20-23, 15:31
https://fetlife.com/users/13790796

Contact her, she'll take care of your needs.

LittleDickMan87
09-20-23, 19:58
Had another chance to be out and about and went to see a girl I found on EB at Super 8 off of Preston Highway. Lots of flags but I went with it and got BJ and blew in the cover and left the donation and got out of there.

I had a quick appointment then went to Stone. Didn't get there right at 9 a but was there before 10 a and drew Olivia. Had seen her back in August when she first got there and liked her looks. I really liked them today.

New Mamasan that said she hadn't seen me and I gave her a hug and a small tip and told her I was there to have a great time. She was going to get Paula but she was already taken. Said there was a new girl. Linda - but she was not coming out so I got Olivia.

Table shower was ok. Not much teasing but a lot of soaping and cleaning. She dried me off and then dried me more in the room. I opted out of the sauna and told her I wanted to spend as much time with her as I could and told her several times how sexy she looked and how beautiful she was.

Front down on the table and she gave me a good massage. She seems skittish. When I would move around or go to sit up she scolded me as if I was trying to attack her.

After 15-20 minutes she walked out of the room and I sat up. She came back in and I was scolded again. I was told to lay down. She stripped and began rubbing up and down on my back. She turned my head and told me to look at the mirror. I could see her nice tits (seemed natural) rubbing up and down the curve of my back. She kissed my thighs, butt, lower back, upper back and my neck.

I almost drilled a hole in the table.

Then on the flip I got BJ for a few minutes until she had me on the brink and I told her I was going to cum and she sat up and she turned around for 69 and I got some of that good kitty. She has a little hair but was clean and good smelling. She asked me to rub her ass and tits -- but not too hard and not to pinch the nipples.

She had me almost cumming again and she jumped off for RCG and that was awesome as well.

She turned around and rode me facing me and I could touch her tits again and stroked her belly and thighs. She stood up and we did standing mish and then bent her over the table before laying her down to do regular mish. Then to doggy and back to RCG for the finish.

I may be fooling myself but she seemed disappointed that I came that way.

She jumped up and went to get hot towel and cleaned me up and brought mouth wash.

We had about 15 minutes left and she said that was it and so I got dressed and she led me out.

I was amazed at how well her English was. Said she was going on vacation and then coming back with a friend to work there at Stone. She said to come back and see them.

I had some appointments around Louisville and was going to come back to Stone to see Paula but traffic was bad and had another appointment around 5 p so settled for Dandy Spa. There was an older mamasan there and got a 30 minute massage with standard HE. $50 plus small tip.

Feeling like the old college days of 3-4 nuts in a day. And with different girls back then too.

This will have to tide me over for another month or so.

Charge ANut2
09-21-23, 01:22
Had another chance to be out and about and went to see a girl I found on EB at Super 8 off of Preston Highway. Lots of flags but I went with it and got BJ and blew in the cover and left the donation and got out of there.

I had a quick appointment then went to Stone. Didn't get there right at 9 a but was there before 10 a and drew Olivia. Had seen her back in August when she first got there and liked her looks. I really liked them today.

New Mamasan that said she hadn't seen me and I gave her a hug and a small tip and told her I was there to have a great time. She was going to get Paula but she was already taken. Said there was a new girl. Linda - but she was not coming out so I got Olivia.

Table shower was ok. Not much teasing but a lot of soaping and cleaning. She dried me off and then dried me more in the room. I opted out of the sauna and told her I wanted to spend as much time with her as I could and told her several times how sexy she looked and how beautiful she was.

Front down on the table and she gave me a good massage. She seems skittish. When I would move around or go to sit up she scolded me as if I was trying to attack her.

After 15-20 minutes she walked out of the room and I sat up.Great reviews man. I am however a little confused, she scolded you? I read a review somewhere on here a guy was told by one of the girls (I think it was Sun's) " we are models from New York and you all are ugly here, what do you expect ". This was a statement about the amount of money that was donated upfront not being enough and her wanting above the standard for FS at a place the caliber of Stone or Sun's " Currently " constitutes. Because at some point the talent will go downhill. It seems the girls are getting a bit of an attitude and basically rude lately. Since everyone is being honest, they fuck for money. Money they don't have, money they want. That makes patrons the boss. Not the other way around. I'm thinking a time very soon is coming were people need to just walk out and say fuck it, let the mama on site know you are leaving and why. They forget, pissing people off isn't in their best interests, just as much as it's not in ours. It's a mutual respect thing about the transactions taking place. It should be fun, everyone gets what they want within reason and feel good about it. They work for us, we are not courting them. Remember that guys.

AvonDale
09-21-23, 12:11

Contact her, she'll take care of your needs.I PMed you.

AvonDale
09-21-23, 13:00
I PMed you.No I didn't, your inbox is full.

Stealthbomber
09-21-23, 14:40
I get it, paying for the FS etc. But I was getting a great massage and HE for $100. $60 house fee and $40 tip. Now they want 140 160. No thanks. Who gives the best service at affordable prices? My last trip to Ivy was good, a little roaming but pricey for a handy. Is the trick to put the $40 down after you pay the house?

St. Matthews gave a girl a $40 tip and she got mad and gave her another $20. Then I felt played. Maybe I should try one of the Caucasian rub girls?

GoodOne6969
09-21-23, 19:08
Ventured out today calling ahead as was pushing it as don't visit past 3 pm and prefer the before 11 am time frame. Nonetheless I don't get the opportunity much so a visit was in order. I have to say the new talent has arrived now having 2 girls. Did not meet the other but spent my time with Summer and have to say was nothing lackluster about it. She knows what she is doing and does everything well as she began the action while I was face down and I had to turn over quickly startling her as she was doing something so erotic I was just about to lose it too soon into it she straddled my face to allow my enjoyment compliments came as I worked her over until she had to change positions. She was very good and offered herself very well she returned the favor using her tongue in ways that got my attention she got me to the point of no return and continued until completely drained commenting on the amount. The cover when down and she began to ride enjoying she was nicely dressed and made up not overly done and very energetic and pleasant. I will return and will meet the other provider as well.Just want to piggy back on the review. I met summer today. She's really nice, friendly, good looking, good English, about 40 ish; but I'm bad at the age guessing. I will say she had very little makeup on and didn't look older to me. Regardless, she was fine. Knows what she's doing and I'll say the review by Udaman is accurate (not that I doubt it), so I won't write an extended review; but, I will say my shower was soapy and had some good teasing and a good massage, and neither was rushed. Had a real good finish, very similar to Udaman, and felt comfortable with her from the start. House was. 8 , donation $. 4, and she never asked or said a word about it. I was getting ready to leave and told her the amount and put it between her cleavage. Humble and I think grateful and I'm going to see her again. I recommend giving her a try. For me she was a breath of fresh air. Lastly, there are several reviews on Rubmaps and both are similar and good. Stay safe.

AmpMan2023
09-21-23, 19:28
I get it, paying for the FS etc. But I was getting a great massage and HE for $100. $60 house fee and $40 tip. Now they want 140 160. No thanks. Who gives the best service at affordable prices? My last trip to Ivy was good, a little roaming but pricey for a handy. Is the trick to put the $40 down after you pay the house?

St. Matthews gave a girl a $40 tip and she got mad and gave her another $20. Then I felt played. Maybe I should try one of the Caucasian rub girls?Caucasian rubs aren't going to do anything for $100. Maybe 30 minutes if that's your thing. HE is going to be $120-150 for one hour.

Rub1221
09-21-23, 20:43
I decided to give them a chance after the last negative review a while ago because I used to really like snow spa. Rub was good (a lot of oil though and no tease) took the whole time on the back and legs though. After the flip we started negotiating wanted 100 for a HJ with touching and 60 for a HJ for no touching 150 for BJ and 200 for FS. She was mad when I tried to get a lower number. After I was about to walk out she went down to 150 for FS and said 200 next time. I agreed but still was very lackluster and a dead lay. She wasn't even that great to look at. I should have walked out. Sad the places local to me went a down hill it seems. Definitely, will not repeat.

I don't know why they think they deserve such a high price without even providing good service for it.

I am going to try sunny massage in Etown soon to see if that place sucks now too. If so I will just have to drive all the way to Louisville every time to get decent service.

Automan
09-22-23, 07:37
I decided to wonder in tonight, it's no longer grandma's that work there, however they aren't as hot as stone or sun's. 2 ladies 1 a lot thicker with big tits and the other slender c cups. , however both were natural tits no fake. Both ladies in mid 40's prob. Chose the taller one. Decent shower. , then back to the room, great massage definitely best I've ever had, hit all My sore spots, then to the flip 22 x covered it all. She started with the kissing all over then cover and rode top for a min, then moved to Mish, she took it like a champ, no complaining but just wasn't into it, removed cover blew on stomach, clean up then gone. Would mind to see the bigger girl but not sure I'll repeat unless just for a massage, since there is way more hot chics at the other 2. Goodluck and be safe.

Automan
09-22-23, 07:40
I decided to give them a chance after the last negative review a while ago because I used to really like snow spa. Rub was good (a lot of oil though and no tease) took the whole time on the back and legs though. After the flip we started negotiating wanted 100 for a HJ with touching and 60 for a HJ for no touching 150 for BJ and 200 for FS. She was mad when I tried to get a lower number. After I was about to walk out she went down to 150 for FS and said 200 next time. I agreed but still was very lackluster and a dead lay. She wasn't even that great to look at. I should have walked out. Sad the places local to me went a down hill it seems. Definitely, will not repeat.

I don't know why they think they deserve such a high price without even providing good service for it.

I am going to try sunny massage in Etown soon to see if that place sucks now too. If so I will just have to drive all the way to Louisville every time to get decent service.Sunshine is definitely a waist, ripoff not like prior snow spa. , sunshine isn't much better, same kinda shit quality women rushing shit massage, I make my travels to Louisville now days there is no quality radclif Etown etc., lotus when the owners friend is in has a decent one but she's older great massage etc. But she has 2 friends who come 1 is awesome and the other is a ***** like the owner, stay safe and don't waist ya money in Etown.

Rub1221
09-22-23, 14:06
Sunshine is definitely a waist, ripoff not like prior snow spa. , sunshine isn't much better, same kinda shit quality women rushing shit massage, I make my travels to Louisville now days there is no quality radclif Etown etc., lotus when the owners friend is in has a decent one but she's older great massage etc. But she has 2 friends who come 1 is awesome and the other is a ***** like the owner, stay safe and don't waist ya money in Etown.I figured it wouldn't be much better but after what you said I won't waste my time / money around here trying them out and just go to Louisville. I just hated the drive so was hoping something close would be good.

UdaMann
09-22-23, 15:51
I decided to wonder in tonight, it's no longer grandma's that work there, however they aren't as hot as stone or sun's. 2 ladies 1 a lot thicker with big tits and the other slender c cups. , however both were natural tits no fake. Both ladies in mid 40's prob. Chose the taller one. Decent shower. , then back to the room, great massage definitely best I've ever had, hit all My sore spots, then to the flip 22 x covered it all. She started with the kissing all over then cover and rode top for a min, then moved to Mish, she took it like a champ, no complaining but just wasn't into it, removed cover blew on stomach, clean up then gone. Would mind to see the bigger girl but not sure I'll repeat unless just for a massage, since there is way more hot chics at the other 2. Goodluck and be safe.I would recommend Summer as seen her and can say not a fan of man made breast as prefer natural with nice nips. Maybe it was that we clicked but she certainly brought the intensity to the pleasure making for a worthwhile visit.

Bettis
09-23-23, 11:59

Contact her, she'll take care of your needs.Appreciate any info. Be safe.

TCRoxx
09-23-23, 12:16

Two) Which of these ladies, shaven or not totally, has the prettiest, tightest peach, in your esteemed opinion? Thanks for the feedback!!I'm always on the lookout for au naturale too, if anyone has Intel.

IndyDwm
09-23-23, 19:01
A few months ago I had FS with Pearl at Beautiful Spa. She had a really full Bush and was relatively tight as I recall. Not sure if she is still there.

I'm always on the lookout for au naturale too, if anyone has Intel.

C6DM2
09-23-23, 20:31
I contacted her, and inquired. She requires that your first appointment be at the studio she works at. After that she will consider outcall. However from the limited conversation she would give, it doesn't look like much more than what you get at the studio, which is HJ ending only.

If someone else knows differently, please let us know. I would be interested also, but I am not going to pay more for the same HJ you would get at the studio. Finding a girl who will do a sensual body rub with a BBBJCIM ending seems to be as rare as a 2-headed coin.

Appreciate any info. Be safe.

LuvToLickKitty
09-24-23, 00:56
I contacted her, and inquired. She requires that your first appointment be at the studio she works at. After that she will consider outcall. However from the limited conversation she would give, it doesn't look like much more than what you get at the studio, which is HJ ending only.

If someone else knows differently, please let us know. I would be interested also, but I am not going to pay more for the same HJ you would get at the studio. Finding a girl who will do a sensual body rub with a BBBJCIM ending seems to be as rare as a 2-headed coin.I seen her at the studio before. Of the girls I have seen she performed the least. Meaning her massage was rushed and not great. Pretty girl but I've enjoyed better time with others. HJ wasn't even very good. This was when she first started there so she may have evolved.

GrittyB
09-24-23, 08:12

If someone else knows differently, please let us know. I would be interested also, but I am not going to pay more for the same HJ you would get at the studio. Finding a girl who will do a sensual body rub with a BBBJCIM ending seems to be as rare as a 2-headed coin.Appreciate the info. Is she working on the DL at a regular massage place, or someplace like Churchill or RS?

C6DM2
09-24-23, 16:54
Yes, she works at Churchill.

I have read reviews that dropped hints about Essi giving BBBJ with CIM, and I have tried numerous times to contact her. For weeks she has not answered her phone calls, texts, etc. I would try her out if she would answer, but I finally gave up on that. I thought she quit until I saw a review on her a couple of days ago.

Appreciate the info. Is she working on the DL at a regular massage place, or someplace like Churchill or RS?

LittleDickMan87
09-25-23, 17:51
Great reviews man. I am however a little confused, she scolded you? I read a review somewhere on here a guy was told by one of the girls (I think it was Sun's) " we are models from New York and you all are ugly here, what do you expect ". This was a statement about the amount of money that was donated upfront not being enough and her wanting above the standard for FS at a place the caliber of Stone or Sun's " Currently " constitutes. Because at some point the talent will go downhill. It seems the girls are getting a bit of an attitude and basically rude lately. Since everyone is being honest, they fuck for money. Money they don't have, money they want. That makes patrons the boss. Not the other way around. I'm thinking a time very soon is coming were people need to just walk out and say fuck it, let the mama on site know you are leaving and why. They forget, pissing people off isn't in their best interests, just as much as it's not in ours. It's a mutual respect thing about the transactions taking place. It should be fun, everyone gets what they want within reason and feel good about it. They work for us, we are not courting them. Remember that guys.Yeah, I rolled over to look at her and say something and she was like -- No No No. And pointed at me like I was going to jump off the table and try something weird. That happened a couple of times.

I'm not the best built, best looking or best muscled guy in the world but I'm not a 3/10 and you're right -- we're the customer and they're putting on a show for cash so put on the show and pretty much keep your mouth shut. Unless, of course, someone really does something out of line.

But as long as she did the sliding up and down my back and I can watch in the mirror, then I'll be back. I would like to find someone that did actual Nuru in Louisville.

Two Nutts
09-25-23, 20:56
Great reviews man. I am however a little confused, she scolded you? I read a review somewhere on here a guy was told by one of the girls (I think it was Sun's) " we are models from New York and you all are ugly here, what do you expect ". This was a statement about the amount of money that was donated upfront not being enough and her wanting above the standard for FS at a place the caliber of Stone or Sun's " Currently " constitutes. Because at some point the talent will go downhill. It seems the girls are getting a bit of an attitude and basically rude lately. Since everyone is being honest, they fuck for money. Money they don't have, money they want. That makes patrons the boss. Not the other way around. I'm thinking a time very soon is coming were people need to just walk out and say fuck it, let the mama on site know you are leaving and why. They forget, pissing people off isn't in their best interests, just as much as it's not in ours. It's a mutual respect thing about the transactions taking place. It should be fun, everyone gets what they want within reason and feel good about it. They work for us, we are not courting them. Remember that guys.Read my post 14087, enough is enough.

Charge ANut2
09-25-23, 23:30
Read my post 14087, enough is enough.Oh I did and I agree. This maybe Kentucky and the unicorn girls may justify top dollar, but it's top dollar for around here. They are a dime a dozen in New York / Florida / Atlanta and Southern Cal. I've had my share of treatments just as you and the guy I commented on before and I'm done with it. The price gouging, cutting my time short, leaving multiple times or answering the phone, unrealistic prices. You piss me off and I guess all I get is a bad, fair or good massage. Because I'll walk out and hit half an hour at a place that knows what's expected and I know what's coming. Really after 2 visits there should be no negotiations. It will be what it's going to be or I'm leaving. An all they'll get is maybe a cut of the house fee if they're lucky. What is hilarious is they think we all don't talk. Honestly two bad reviews on here and they might as well change states because nobody's going to them. Girls that take good care of me, I'm going to take good care of them. Everybody leaves happy. I sorta hate being like that because I really wasn't in the beginning. But mongers can be taken advantage of too. Times getting tighter and I want to enjoy my money.

RayMeadows
09-26-23, 16:58
It's been a week or so from my last stone adventure! Any recommendations on where I should head to next?? Thinking about Stress Away on Bardstown road? Any one been there lately? It's been over a year from my last visit, have no idea who she was. Asian with long black hair! Hahaha is about all I remember! Thanks!

GoodOne6969
09-26-23, 21:57
Looking for some Intel about the new girl Hanna. Saw her on my way out tonight. Wondering if she is worth a try? Has anyone been with her? Would appreciate any info. Thanks and stay safe.

SamsungBlue
09-26-23, 22:29
I was just wondering for those that have tried both cities recently, do you prefer Louisville or Indianapolis, and which spas in either place? I have RTFF and it seems like the better places to go here are Stone and Sun? Thank you in advance.

Kreamer
09-27-23, 07:39
Anyone know the line up at stone now? Is Paula still there? Trying to have a visit today.

Thanks in advance.

GoodOne6969
09-27-23, 09:04
Anyone know the line up at stone now? Is Paula still there? Trying to have a visit today.

Thanks in advance.Yes, Paula is there. Also Olivia and Linda.

MonkeySmasher
09-27-23, 09:17

Thanks in advance.Went Monday and it was Olivia and Paula. Olivia told me they would have a new beautiful girl the first week of October.

Kingster
09-27-23, 13:33
Yes, she works at Churchill.

I have read reviews that dropped hints about Essi giving BBBJ with CIM, and I have tried numerous times to contact her. For weeks she has not answered her phone calls, texts, etc. I would try her out if she would answer, but I finally gave up on that. I thought she quit until I saw a review on her a couple of days ago.Unless there's a new Sunny, the woman that works there is bigger than in the pics.

I've seen her a couple times in the studio and she's hit / miss. There were times where I wish I could have seen her twice in a day and others where I felt like I wasted my time and money. Also, I've seen some of the girls that used who used to work there and all complained about her attitude. Overall, I think Sunny is fine and would try her again, but there are others in that studio that are nicer and more consistent.

Speaking of Churchill I would say that it's been my favorite spot in town because it really well run. Like any business, you always get a dud or 2, but I don't think you can go wrong there really.

LookingHard
09-28-23, 15:24

St. Matthews gave a girl a $40 tip and she got mad and gave her another $20. Then I felt played. Maybe I should try one of the Caucasian rub girls?I went to golden spa on spring in Jeff recently and it was a great massage standard finish $80 for the hour with $40 time. Woman was 40's, no undressing and I had to ask like 3 times for a table shower. But everything was great and it was actually an hour which is rare these days.

MotoManHd
09-28-23, 16:24
I was just wondering for those that have tried both cities recently, do you prefer Louisville or Indianapolis, and which spas in either place? I have RTFF and it seems like the better places to go here are Stone and Sun? Thank you in advance.Louisville for sure.

GoodOne6969
09-28-23, 21:04
Looking for some Intel about the new girl Hanna. Saw her on my way out tonight. Wondering if she is worth a try? Has anyone been with her? Would appreciate any info. Thanks and stay safe.Could anyone give Intel about Hanna?

Thanks!

JediMindTrik
09-29-23, 02:42
I've been a VIP at Churchill for a while now. It's definitely my go-to spot in the 'Ville as the AMP scene isn't my cup of tea. I've seen most of the providers there in recent years. Sabrina is my ATF, and Bree caught my eye a time or two, so I decided to treat myself to a 4-hand session with these lovely ladies. I opted for the hr as it was only a few bucks more than the hhr (hr for VIPs only I think).

I've been seeing Sabrina for a while now and we have a great time together, but I wasn't sure what to expect with Bree joining. I definitely wasn't disappointed! Both ladies are ridiculously sexy and made me comfortable right from the start. Session began with a relaxing back and leg rub. Things got interesting on the flip as both ladies made themselves more comfy. I think it was their first time doing a 4-hand session together, but they got over that nervous energy real quick. The remainder of the session was pure bliss as both took their time ensuring I was thoroughly relaxed in every way possible. Spending time with 2 ladies at once was a bucket list item for me, and I couldn't be more pleased that I experienced it with Sabrina and Bree. Take good care of these two and they'll return the favor.

https://bodyrub.pro for more info on Churchill.

LoveTheRub6
09-29-23, 08:49
Over the past few weeks I took advantage of some free time and went to Dandy.

First Older probably mid 40's. Neither gave their names and both charged standard 80 for an hour.

The second time I went the lady whose room is on the back and to the right as you walk in was pushing for more money.

For standard finish.

Neither got naked and but both took good direction for where to rub.

Over all message was good.

LTR6.

BigPhish2
09-29-23, 10:51
Not seeing any pics of Sabrina on the site. Can you describe her or post a pic? Thanks.

I've been a VIP at Churchill for a while now. It's definitely my go-to spot in the 'Ville as the AMP scene isn't my cup of tea. I've seen most of the providers there in recent years. Sabrina is my ATF, and Bree caught my eye a time or two, so I decided to treat myself to a 4-hand session with these lovely ladies. I opted for the hr as it was only a few bucks more than the hhr (hr for VIPs only I think).

I've been seeing Sabrina for a while now and we have a great time together, but I wasn't sure what to expect with Bree joining. I definitely wasn't disappointed! Both ladies are ridiculously sexy and made me comfortable right from the start. Session began with a relaxing back and leg rub. Things got interesting on the flip as both ladies made themselves more comfy. I think it was their first time doing a 4-hand session together, but they got over that nervous energy real quick. The remainder of the session was pure bliss as both took their time ensuring I was thoroughly relaxed in every way possible. Spending time with 2 ladies at once was a bucket list item for me, and I couldn't be more pleased that I experienced it with Sabrina and Bree. Take good care of these two and they'll return the favor.

https://bodyrub.pro for more info on Churchill.

JoeZagnut
09-29-23, 10:58
Unless there's a new Sunny, the woman that works there is bigger than in the pics.

I've seen her a couple times in the studio and she's hit / miss. There were times where I wish I could have seen her twice in a day and others where I felt like I wasted my time and money. Also, I've seen some of the girls that used who used to work there and all complained about her attitude. Overall, I think Sunny is fine and would try her again, but there are others in that studio that are nicer and more consistent.

Speaking of Churchill I would say that it's been my favorite spot in town because it really well run. Like any business, you always get a dud or 2, but I don't think you can go wrong there really.Been going here for awhile now and it keeps a very low profile and seems to keep drama to a minimum.

I have seen most of the girls working there over the past couple of years and most are good at providing what we are there for and personable as well.

Sunny is one of my faves. She is always very sweet and sensual. Maria was great also, but is gone now. Sabrina and Lilly are also very nice and have seen both.

JZ.

Jc4024
09-29-23, 12:05
Could anyone give Intel about Hanna?

Thanks!I think she's what you would come to expect from the women there. Attractive, not GFE by any means but performs well. I didn't enjoy the massage but she was trying.

JediMindTrik
09-29-23, 12:10
Not seeing any pics of Sabrina on the site. Can you describe her or post a pic? Thanks.Sabrina is a petite brunette, maybe 5'4"-5'5"ish. Slim, yet curvy in all the right spots. She prefers not to have photos online, but you may be able to request some via text using the number published on the site.

UdaMann
09-29-23, 16:15
Over the past few weeks I took advantage of some free time and went to Dandy.

First Older probably mid 40's. Neither gave their names and both charged standard 80 for an hour.

The second time I went the lady whose room is on the back and to the right as you walk in was pushing for more money.

For standard finish.

Neither got naked and but both took good direction for where to rub.

Over all message was good.

LTR6.I take it this location is on Preston not Poplar Level.

UdaMann
09-29-23, 16:18
Went Monday and it was Olivia and Paula. Olivia told me they would have a new beautiful girl the first week of October.Who is the shorter provider. Told were 3 one tall. I prefer under 5' 5".

UdaMann
09-29-23, 16:27
I decided to wonder in tonight, it's no longer grandma's that work there, however they aren't as hot as stone or sun's. 2 ladies 1 a lot thicker with big tits and the other slender c cups. , however both were natural tits no fake. Both ladies in mid 40's prob. Chose the taller one. Decent shower. , then back to the room, great massage definitely best I've ever had, hit all My sore spots, then to the flip 22 x covered it all. She started with the kissing all over then cover and rode top for a min, then moved to Mish, she took it like a champ, no complaining but just wasn't into it, removed cover blew on stomach, clean up then gone. Would mind to see the bigger girl but not sure I'll repeat unless just for a massage, since there is way more hot chics at the other 2. Goodluck and be safe.I can highly recommend the bigger girl as you referred. She is a repeat if can get back before she leaves. She had been there for 3 weeks when I saw her the 1st time. Gave a really good massage and body to body while laying face down with kissing was amazing.

SouthBoundKing
09-29-23, 16:49
Does anyone know if they offer CBJ or FS? Or is just HE. Do you just go in and then see what the girls look like?

GoodOne6969
09-29-23, 19:43
Learned today that Coffee will be back at Sun Spa this weekend. I know many of you remember her. So just a heads up, she should be working Sunday.

Peter T
09-30-23, 07:31
Does anyone know if they offer CBJ or FS? Or is just HE. Do you just go in and then see what the girls look like?Standard only here don't expect extras. Good for what it is.

Searching2
09-30-23, 07:40
It's been about a month since my last visit to your fine city, but was lucky enough to be around yesterday. In light of all the mixed reviews, I was really not sure who to see or where to go. I opted for Sun's, but when I arrived I pretty much made the loop through the parking lot and drove off. I hate their parking. Two men from the barbershop and a woman sitting in corner of a totally empty parking lot is not my definition of discreet parking. So I headed for Stone. I've heard others say they don't care for parking at Stone, but once you're back there, it feels pretty hidden and no one ever seems to be out staring you down.

Anyway called ahead, and the line up was Olivia, Linda, and Paula. Olivia is beautiful, with one of the best bodies, but as I stated in a previous post, we just didn't click. I also had the same experience as a few others, her not letting you decide to flip. Wasn't sure about Linda, and with some of the not favorable reviews of Paula, I went with my gut and chose Paula.

Paula walks into room after about 5 minutes, she looks great, shorter with MM c's, and not quite as exotic in her look, which I liked. She didn't smile, and was pretty direct asking if I wanted shower. I said yes, even though I was fresh. So off we go. Probably the best cleaning I have gotten, but as I said before I was fresh so when we finished, I felt as though she had taken off the first two layers of skin. She even washed my freshly shaved head? The big one. Back to the room, and had 1. 4 on the table already. Well she wasn't having it, and it was kinda obvious that we were going to just sit there till I came up with. 2 so I went with it. She had me start on my back and after about 60 seconds of pushing around Junior she was ready to start. Like I said before she hadn't seemed really happy I was there, but what happened next was a complete 180. She started with no cover and as long as she was just taking the tip, there was no cover. This lasted maybe 5 minutes, then on with the cover and as she took the whole thing, I would say her BJ skills were pretty good. I flipped her over to find what many have asked for. She had more Bush than the others I have seen. I decided to enjoy that and probably went a little longer only because she was really into it. Finally found a time to break and head into the main event. I'm here to tell you that I am probably average in size, if anything I would claim to be on the lower end of average. Knowing this and how wet it already was, it took about two minutes to fully penetrate. Maybe she was being intentional about it to make me feel good, but at my age your not fooling me. Anyway we never left mish because once again she was really into it which kinda surprised me. We were getting pretty hot so I was trying to create space but she wasn't having it. It was pretty amazing to see her take control of the movement from her back and knowing my time was about up I emptied in the bag, but she made it known she needed about two more minutes to finish what she started. She then goes to clean up and I reached down to find she had left me a mess verifying she was really enjoying it. After cleaning up, she asked if I had anymore or something like that, I looked at the clock and there was only a minute or so left, and I am one and done so she kinda gave the body language of being disappointed. Got dressed and then she told me they have three girls, bring my friends next time. Great time, even after she didn't appear to be happy at the start.

MonkeySmasher
09-30-23, 11:46
Who is the shorter provider. Told were 3 one tall. I prefer under 5' 5".That would be lisa if she is still there. She is fun and freaky!

Charge ANut2
09-30-23, 14:09
It's been about a month since my last visit to your fine city, but was lucky enough to be around yesterday. In light of all the mixed reviews, I was really not sure who to see or where to go. I opted for Sun's, but when I arrived I pretty much made the loop through the parking lot and drove off. I hate their parking. Two men from the barbershop and a woman sitting in corner of a totally empty parking lot is not my definition of discreet parking. So I headed for Stone. I've heard others say they don't care for parking at Stone, but once you're back there, it feels pretty hidden and no one ever seems to be out staring you down.

Anyway called ahead, and the line up was Olivia, Linda, and Paula. Olivia is beautiful, with one of the best bodies, but as I stated in a previous post, we just didn't click. I also had the same experience as a few others, her not letting you decide to flip. Wasn't sure about Linda, and with some of the not favorable reviews of Paula, I went with my gut and chose Paula.

Paula walks into room after about 5 minutes, she looks great, shorter with MM c's, and not quite as exotic in her look, which I liked. She didn't smile, and was pretty direct asking if I wanted shower. I said yes, even though I was fresh. So off we go. Probably the best cleaning I have gotten, but as I said before I was fresh so when we finished, I felt as though she had taken off the first two layers of skin. She even washed my freshly shaved head?.Yeah, as long as people keep paying them inflation amounts the price will continue to rise. Leaving the majority priced out of the market. You and everyone else has to think. 80 for house fee. And 160 for tip. That's 240 for those that can't do math. 60 more and you have a lush and plush Russian or South African goddess; 2-3 years ago. Now they are 500-600. Because the market calls for it. Because everything begins and ends with AMP. They are cheaper. So whatever the rate is there multiply it by 2. I'm telling you; fuck their feelings. Hold prices steady.

GoodOne6969
09-30-23, 14:12
That would be lisa if she is still there. She is fun and freaky!Lisa is on the shorter side, but I think it might be Paula you're thinking about. She's even shorter than Lisa. Either way, they're both short.

GoodOne6969
09-30-23, 21:24
The beautiful Anna is at Sun's again. I stopped in and was lucky enough to get her and I got to say first that she's one of the sweetest, sexiest ladies at Sun's (IMO) and an absolute pleasure to be with. She knows how to please and always makes me feel like the most important man in the world when I'm with her. I know many of you mongers know her and know what I mean. She's flexible and does what you want (of course within reason) and genuinely wants you to be happy with her services. Not sure how long she'll be there, so get her while you can.

Searching2
09-30-23, 21:36
Yeah, as long as people keep paying them inflation amounts the price will continue to rise. Leaving the majority priced out of the market. You and everyone else has to think. 80 for house fee. And 160 for tip. That's 240 for those that can't do math. 60 more and you have a lush and plush Russian or South African goddess; 2-3 years ago. Now they are 500-600. Because the market calls for it. Because everything begins and ends with AMP. They are cheaper. So whatever the rate is there multiply it by 2. I'm telling you; fuck their feelings. Hold prices steady.From my point of view, I have driven from Lexington where a toppless HJ is $100 being paid by a lot of mongers (not me), negotiated from $140 by an average looking provider who isn't very good at the performance of extras. Sitting an hour away from home in my birthday suit, I'm not going home empty handed over $20.

With that said. Next time I will lay $140 on the table again and see where that goes. She was pretty firm though. Guess I could have said never mind and tried Salon 61, but I was happy with what I saw with Paula. Not trying to price anyone out.

SouthBoundKing
09-30-23, 23:34
Standard only here don't expect extras. Good for what it is.I ended up trying them both. Golden spa was a middle age she did a great massage and HE, she only let me have 30 min massage. She thought I might've been a cop at first because of my age. Eve, I did a 30 min massage but was basically 15 min if that. The HE was good but she was really trying to rush it after like a minute. She offered more in the happy ending but wanted like 150. So I said no.

JimBraddock
10-01-23, 06:23
Does anyone know if they offer CBJ or FS? Or is just HE. Do you just go in and then see what the girls look like?I left a review on 9-6-23 that's well worth a read before you go. A good table shower, bit lackluster handjob, seems like nothing else on the table, and nothing too spectacular on the looks front with the girl I drew. I don't believe you get to pick, at least from how my experience went.

GoodOne6969
10-01-23, 15:25
From my point of view, I have driven from Lexington where a toppless HJ is $100 being paid by a lot of mongers (not me), negotiated from $140 by an average looking provider who isn't very good at the performance of extras. Sitting an hour away from home in my birthday suit, I'm not going home empty handed over $20.

With that said. Next time I will lay $140 on the table again and see where that goes. She was pretty firm though. Guess I could have said never mind and tried Salon 61, but I was happy with what I saw with Paula. Not trying to price anyone out.Gents, every man who plays this game is entitled to pay whatever he wants and or walk if he thinks he's overpaying. Naturally, we all want to get away as cheaply as we can, but let's face it, $20 these days is nothing and an additional $20 in this game is nothing if you started at $140. If I think I'll get better mileage or if I simply like the girl or if she provides good service, I'll pay more everytime. No offense to anyone, and I wish everyone the best, but I do this for my pleasure. I don't think about anything else and will pay whatever I know will get me the most from the girl, which may take a few visits. I'm not wealthly, but I'm not worried about what this costs me, otherwise I wouldn't be doing it. I do applaud anyone who can talk a girl down, without ruining the mood, and still get good service. It's always been a mood killer for me to stop and negotiate with a boner, especially over $20. And, to the best of my recollection, I've never had girls in the past, or recent times, ask for more than an extra $20 in all the years I've been doing this. Inflation, in general, started hitting AMP'S a few years ago and it's not going away. This is a completely voluntary game. It's obviously fun and let's face it, most of us won't get better women anywhere else. I think we can expect AMP girls to ask for more these days and if she takes your first offer of $140, which really is the new base amount, great! But, be ready with an extra $20 just in case. Most will take $140 no problem, but you will have those who want $160. I don't think any really expect more than that here in the great city of Louisville. Just my experience and humble opinion.

Good luck and stay safe.

GolfGuy
10-01-23, 21:56
The beautiful Anna is at Sun's again. I stopped in and was lucky enough to get her and I got to say first that she's one of the sweetest, sexiest ladies at Sun's (IMO) and an absolute pleasure to be with. She knows how to please and always makes me feel like the most important man in the world when I'm with her. I know many of you mongers know her and know what I mean. She's flexible and does what you want (of course within reason) and genuinely wants you to be happy with her services. Not sure how long she'll be there, so get her while you can.Is this the same Anna that was at Stone 2 months ago? Thanks.

Penmp
10-02-23, 09:48
Headed down to Louisville this week for work and was wondering what the current line ups were for Suns and Stone.

After reading through the forum it looks like there have been some recent changes and new additions since my last visit. Here is what I have been able to gather from recent post updates.

Suns: Anna, Coffee, Hanna, Ashley, Gina, and Cici.

Stone: Paula, Olivia and Linda.

Let me know if this looks correct and any recommendations would be appreciated (probably hitting up suns for a chance with either Anna or Coffee).

TIA, Penmp.

MrKush502
10-02-23, 10:00
And of the lineup, who would you consider a spinner?

Headed down to Louisville this week for work and was wondering what the current line ups were for Suns and Stone.

After reading through the forum it looks like there have been some recent changes and new additions since my last visit. Here is what I have been able to gather from recent post updates.

Suns: Anna, Coffee, Hanna, Ashley, Gina, and Cici.

Stone: Paula, Olivia and Linda.

Let me know if this looks correct and any recommendations would be appreciated (probably hitting up suns for a chance with either Anna or Coffee).

TIA, Penmp.

FillHerMouth
10-02-23, 16:11
The reason they ask for so much, is because guys pay it!

The quality of the girls has gone down and the prices have gone up. Guys pay waaay to much and are happy out it.

Another thing I don't understand is guys let the girl dictate everything. Your there for your pleasure, and you both know that, but she wants to say what, when and how things are done.

Then they always try to cut you short of time. I used to do the AMP 3 times a week, now, maybe 3 times in 6 months.

I am going to try sunny massage in Etown soon to see if that place sucks now too. If so I will just have to drive all the way to Louisville every time to get decent service.

James F
10-02-23, 17:01
I was in Louisville two months ago and spent $200 total for everything, including house fee at an AMP. Stone I believe. I don't recall the ladies name but she did a really nice job. $200.

I live in northwest Indiana, actually a suburb of Chicago. When I started in our hobby (1996) the price for a full service one hour visit with all the extras was $200.

I was recently in Michigan and visited a really well known provider at an AMP. Known for outstanding sessions. She didn't disappoint. Her reputation is well deserved. The one hour price out the door is was $200.

We were talking about how everything had gone up in price and she said "Not everything has gone up. Pussy costs the same as it did twenty years ago".

She is correct.

So how many of us are making the same as we did in 2003? Probably not many.

Next time a lady asks $220 or $240 think about that. A really fun lady is hard to find and worth every penny. Surely more than $240.

EasyLivin
10-02-23, 17:37
I was in Louisville two months ago and spent $200 total for everything, including house fee at an AMP. Stone I believe. I don't recall the ladies name but she did a really nice job. $200.

I live in northwest Indiana, actually a suburb of Chicago. When I started in our hobby (1996) the price for a full service one hour visit with all the extras was $200.

I was recently in Michigan and visited a really well known provider at an AMP. Known for outstanding sessions. She didn't disappoint. Her reputation is well deserved. The one hour price out the door is was $200.

We were talking about how everything had gone up in price and she said "Not everything has gone up. Pussy costs the same as it did twenty years ago".

She is correct.

So how many of us are making the same as we did in 2003? Probably not many.

Next time a lady asks $220 or $240 think about that. A really fun lady is hard to find and worth every penny. Surely more than $240.Some guys get off more on getting a deal than they do the act themselves. I'll pay for a good provider, I'll pay a massage girl above if she does above service. They're not all worth it and I won't repeat. But the ones it is worth it it pays dividends. People really haggling over 20-40 bucks isn't worth the time for me. If it pans out I'll return and get even better service next time, if it doesn't don't go back. We all have our limits, the hand ringing over other guys paying too much isn't warranted.

Ulysses75
10-02-23, 21:19
Some guys get off more on getting a deal than they do the act themselves. I'll pay for a good provider, I'll pay a massage girl above if she does above service. They're not all worth it and I won't repeat. But the ones it is worth it it pays dividends. People really haggling over 20-40 bucks isn't worth the time for me. If it pans out I'll return and get even better service next time, if it doesn't don't go back. We all have our limits, the hand ringing over other guys paying too much isn't warranted.You are correct. I would even make a case that this is true in real dollars adjusted for inflation. I started in the late 1970's. $20 did the job then with multiple great providers. I made $175 per week at the time. Fast foward to today. I make somewhere about 12 times what I did when I was paying $20. That amounts to $240.

What has changed is the selection. No where near the high quality choices and risks of all kinds are much higher. Violence, scammers, and disease. There used to be good old-fashioned houses of ill repute in Louisville that were clean and safe.

GoodOne6969
10-02-23, 22:06
Lisa is back. Had the pleasure today.

LittleDickMan87
10-03-23, 06:19
Made a quick trip yesterday and was introduced to Linda.

I have to say it was the best experience ever at Stone. I don't know how long she will be there and your MMV but run don't walk to see her now.

TenSevenCs
10-03-23, 13:14
Has anyone seen or been able to get in touch with Liz that used to work at Churchill a few years ago. I have been seeing her a few times a month the last year or so at an Extended Stay off Hurstbourne Lane. She changed numbers often so I had 3 or 4 numbers for her. No response for any of the numbers. She would usually text me and ask me to come see her. But nothing for 6 to 8 weeks.

Nothing would surprise me when it comes to Liz, but I would like to see her and also know she is ok.

EasyLivin
10-03-23, 13:30
Has anyone seen or been able to get in touch with Liz that used to work at Churchill a few years ago. I have been seeing her a few times a month the last year or so at an Extended Stay off Hurstbourne Lane. She changed numbers often so I had 3 or 4 numbers for her. No response for any of the numbers. She would usually text me and ask me to come see her. But nothing for 6 to 8 weeks.

Nothing would surprise me when it comes to Liz, but I would like to see her and also know she is ok.Been thinking the same lately. Haven't heard anything since her last number change probably around that 6-8 week range ago. Not even the same hey when you going to come see me but I'd been distancing my self from her. Her looks and seemed like overall well being had been declining and hardly resembles her Churchill days. Let me know if you hear from her wouldn't mind hearing she's at least ok.

OneSwiss
10-04-23, 08:45
Just saw an ad on rub rankings for Kali. Does anyone know it this is the Kali who has been around before and used to share space with Peyton? It is hard to tell from the posted picture whether she is the same lady or not.

DjangosTigerr
10-04-23, 14:15
And of the lineup, who would you consider a spinner?I was there recently and can say the lineup I saw was just Anna (who I asked for and saw), Coffee and Ashley.

Ashley is tall and doesn't do anything for me but I might have to go back and see Coffee. She is a hot and sexy girl.

Derby Rider
10-04-23, 16:30
Just saw an ad on rub rankings for Kali. Does anyone know it this is the Kali who has been around before and used to share space with Peyton? It is hard to tell from the posted picture whether she is the same lady or not.The location and description in the ad seem to indicate it's her. I kind of remember her to be a bit older than the photo would indicate, but who knows?

FillHerMouth
10-04-23, 18:34
I'm familiar with most spas in louisville, just not all of them. Seems atm suns and stone are leading the pack.

Can someone give me a quick run down on some of these.

King spa.

Xin spa.

Eastern massage spa.

DJ massages.

Blue sky spa.

Ivy spa (shelbyville rd).

Art spa (btown rd).

LonggMan
10-04-23, 22:42
Just saw an ad on rub rankings for Kali. Does anyone know it this is the Kali who has been around before and used to share space with Peyton? It is hard to tell from the posted picture whether she is the same lady or not.The number seems to match as well! I'd wager that us her! I plan to check and report.

JayDubya311
10-05-23, 13:57
I was there recently and can say the lineup I saw was just Anna (who I asked for and saw), Coffee and Ashley.

Ashley is tall and doesn't do anything for me but I might have to go back and see Coffee. She is a hot and sexy girl.Can confirm, coffee is A LOT of fun! Her body is absolutely amazing.

Gent12
10-05-23, 14:54
The number seems to match as well! I'd wager that us her! I plan to check and report.Yes, it is the same Kali.

DewDirty
10-06-23, 19:18
The new mamasan is trash. I miss the old mamasan. Since she left the level of service went down and price went up.

GoodOne6969
10-06-23, 20:14
The new mamasan is trash. I miss the old mamasan. Since she left the level of service went down and price went up.Are talking about the little mamasan who left recently?

GoodOne6969
10-06-23, 22:49
The new mamasan is trash. I miss the old mamasan. Since she left the level of service went down and price went up.You apparently had a bad experience. Could you please elaborate a little? Who was the girl? What did mama do? What was the price issue?

DjangosTigerr
10-07-23, 04:04
Are talking about the little mamasan who left recently?I know what he means. The last one was petite and older. Very friendly. The new one acts like she doesn't want to deal with you.

But doesn't matter. I was there to see Anna but Coffee looks too good not to go back and see.