PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62

Searching2
07-20-23, 06:26
It depends on the person. Bibi has a great dirty mouth and her enthusiasm is energetic. Sexy in a slutty way (not a knock on her). Anna is quieter and more sensual. Her experience was more like a girlfriend in high school, slow and sensual where Bibi was more like a drunken coed at a frat party, straight up just wants to fuck. You can't go wrong with either one but it really comes down to personal preference.

I've only been able to see Anna once so I'm limited in my description to that one encounter though I would definitely repeat.I am not a local visitor, but yesterday I met Bebe for the first time after reading so much about her at the previous location. First I will confirm she will only be here till the 22nd of next month. She mentioned she would go back home for about 2-3 months to help someone with flowers, but then hopes to be at this same location. I have seen Anna twice now, and my experiences have been the same. The massage itself is better for sure, and Anna never quits with that sexy eye contact. Anna if you can believe it, has a tighter body, but when comparing their bodies it's really apples to apples, with Anna having the slight advantage. I was a little hesitant to see Bebe, because most reports seemed to leave me with the impression she was such a Tiger during the main event. I was pleasantly surprised at how I now believe these providers read their customers. I am more of the quiet sensual, so my review of Bebe is much different than what I have read. She had less eye contact, but definitely gave the impression she enjoyed herself. When finished, she actually made the comment she "really liked me, slow and steady, very good" Now I realize it's her job to make each customer feel they are great, but I got the impression she was very happy to not have some new guy come in and try to put the hurting on her to prove something. All in all, it's a toss up to me. 100 times better then my part of the state. I think if I wanted to enjoy a massage before the main event, I suggest the full hour with Anna. Just looking for the main event, then do a half hour with Bebe, and get straight to business. Thanks for all the valuable info you guys have provided me. Note: This place in we speak of in my opinion has a ton of advantages over Suns.

DarkSideOfMe
07-20-23, 07:15
It depends on the person. Bibi has a great dirty mouth and her enthusiasm is energetic. Sexy in a slutty way (not a knock on her). Anna is quieter and more sensual. Her experience was more like a girlfriend in high school, slow and sensual where Bibi was more like a drunken coed at a frat party, straight up just wants to fuck. You can't go wrong with either one but it really comes down to personal preference.

BTW I've only been able to see Anna once so I'm limited in my description to that one encounter though I would definitely repeat.You are right Be Be, wants to fuck, cock, right out of the gate!

Anna, may be a nice change for me, love the "Older Sleeper AMP, that gets into the session!

Like the young Billy goat said, dad, hurry lets run down the hill fuck the young, beautiful ones! Dad said, son lets walk down the hill, fuck them all!

DarkSideOfMe
07-20-23, 11:15
I am not a local visitor, but yesterday I met Bebe for the first time after reading so much about her at the previous location. First I will confirm she will only be here till the 22nd of next month. She mentioned she would go back home for about 2-3 months to help someone with flowers, but then hopes to be at this same location. I have seen Anna twice now, and my experiences have been the same. The massage itself is better for sure, and Anna never quits with that sexy eye contact. Anna if you can believe it, has a tighter body, but when comparing their bodies it's really apples to apples, with Anna having the slight advantage. I was a little hesitant to see Bebe, because most reports seemed to leave me with the impression she was such a Tiger during the main event. I was pleasantly surprised at how I now believe these providers read their customers. I am more of the quiet sensual, so my review of Bebe is much different than what I have read. She had less eye contact, but definitely gave the impression she enjoyed herself. When finished, she actually made the comment she "really liked me, slow and steady, very good" Now I realize it's her job to make each customer feel they are great, but I got the impression she was very happy to not have some new guy come in and try to put the hurting on her to prove something. All in all, it's a toss up to me. 100 times better then my part of the state. I think if I wanted to enjoy a massage before the main event, I suggest the full hour with Anna. Just looking for the main event, then do a half hour with Bebe, and get straight to business. Thanks for all the valuable info you guys have provided me. Note: This place in we speak of in my opinion has a ton of advantages over Suns.In my opinion you go 60 with Be Be she wants her pussy fucked hard, fast. You only wish she nuts before you do. I know what she brings to the table so no lost time for me. She is only there to make money, not fall in love, harder you fuck that pussy the faster you nut, next! As far as you are" best, big, good, I like" ,she is a "Gamer" to all customers, don't let that get in your head! I'm looking forward to Anna, love eye contact! I get the filling that your a newbie, little shy, BeBe would be a " Tiger", maybe? But fall on the side you like, sounds like great choices to enjoy, write, about!

JoeZagnut
07-20-23, 13:52
Veronica is a lot bigger than her photos portray and she has a very dry personality. Her marketing is great but she doesn't belong in this line of work.And you forgot to mention, she has the grip of a rock climber! Ouch.

JZ.

Akuma187
07-20-23, 18:19
Was in the city for work so I check out some of the post in the forum. Thought I might get the same treatment at Dandy but I get YMMV like it is for all us mongers. Massage was good and with the standard finish. The only thing I didn't like was she let me play with the girls but pulled away as soon as I was done, and look disgusting at me. I gave her the usual for the standard finish, but it just rubbed me the wrong way.

Sun though on the other hand, oh man. Chatted with mamasan for a bit and she lead me to a room. "Pink" greeted me and took the standard 1 hr and the usual rate. TS was great, had me good and clean. Then off to the races. She did some ball sucking and CBJ was okay. CG and Mish was great she was tried out of CG so I took over and filled the bag in Mish. She helped me get dressed and gave me a hug. I wasn't able to see the other girls might be a busy day or they wanted to stay low key. Will repeat. As always be safe.

InTraining
07-20-23, 18:35
Can anyone tell me what the expected tip is for BeBe at Stone?

I have an upcoming appointment and don't want to be short.

Thanks for all the great reviews.

Searching2
07-20-23, 19:49
In my opinion you go 60 with Be Be she wants her pussy fucked hard, fast. You only wish she nuts before you do. I know what she brings to the table so no lost time for me. She is only there to make money, not fall in love, harder you fuck that pussy the faster you nut, next! As far as you are" best, big, good, I like" ,she is a "Gamer" to all customers, don't let that get in your head! I'm looking forward to Anna, love eye contact! I get the filling that your a newbie, little shy, BeBe would be a " Tiger", maybe? But fall on the side you like, sounds like great choices to enjoy, write, about!I think you miss understood. "Tiger" the impression I had gotten from you and others. Don't worry, there's no chance she may fall in love with me, nor would I want that kind of complication. She is a gamer and damn good at it. She can create a great session for you, and then a totally opposite great session with me. My only mistake was not realizing I should start the main event from the start, I wasted 20 minutes of satisfaction. I hope you enjoy Anna, I think you will be pleasantly surprised. I will refrain from trying to convince you I'm not a newbie, with this being my third post. Just here to finally help those like myself that have been lurking for quite sometime. Good luck to all!

SAndrews
07-20-23, 23:00
Was in town for work. Ask for the line up. Was shown 2. Chose, what I think was the name Blue. Although she was in a cute red dress. Nice man mades and great smile.

A little pricey, but whatever. $$. 2. Told her I wanted her to have fun with me as it's been a while that number got it done. (. 8 for the house which seems high).

Started with table shower. This was slippery. But nice. We talked. On the flip it was clear we were going to have fun. I wouldn't say GFE. But her attitude was perfect and comfortable. Nice tease.

Then to the sauna. I was in there while she cleaned the shower. She came in and was dancing. I complimented and the mutual touching began. For a minute only for her to say. Wait for the room with a smile.

Back to the room, I laid down face up. But sat up and had her sit Infront of me. Lots of rubbing and sucking. She was edging me pretty good. I was pretty turned on. She was sitting on the table legs around me facing me. My legs were around here. She was saying the right things, and took direction as promised.

After I had enough of her tits and FIV and getting all my favorite poses, she got the cover. Laid me back and gave a good CBJ. We started in the position sitting up facing each other. Almost indian style, then I laid back and watched her bounce.

Cleaned me up and gave me a 15 min leg massage as we talked about favorite positions.

Do your self a favor and go.

Blue. In the red dress. LOL.

GoodOne6969
07-21-23, 00:01
Was in town for work. Ask for the line up. Was shown 2. Chose, what I think was the name Blue. Although she was in a cute red dress. Nice man mades and great smile.

A little pricey, but whatever. $$. 2. Told her I wanted her to have fun with me as it's been a while that number got it done. (. 8 for the house which seems high).

Started with table shower. This was slippery. But nice. We talked. On the flip it was clear we were going to have fun. I wouldn't say GFE. But her attitude was perfect and comfortable. Nice tease.

Then to the sauna. I was in there while she cleaned the shower. She came in and was dancing. I complimented and the mutual touching began. For a minute only for her to say. Wait for the room with a smile.

Back to the room, I laid down face up. But sat up and had her sit Infront of me. Lots of rubbing and sucking. She was edging me pretty good. I was pretty turned on. She was sitting on the table legs around me facing me. My legs were around here. She was saying the right things, and took direction as promised.

After I had enough of her tits and FIV and getting all my favorite poses, she got the cover. Laid me back and gave a good CBJ. We started in the position sitting up facing each other. Almost indian style, then I laid back and watched her bounce.

Cleaned me up and gave me a 15 min leg massage as we talked about favorite positions.

Do your self a favor and go.

Blue. In the red dress. LOL.I haven't heard of Blue at Stone. But, I was with a Blue at Sun's. This one sounds like the girl at Sun's. Could you verify which place you were at? Thanks!

DarkSideOfMe
07-21-23, 07:39
I think you miss understood. "Tiger" the impression I had gotten from you and others. Don't worry, there's no chance she may fall in love with me, nor would I want that kind of complication. She is a gamer and damn good at it. She can create a great session for you, and then a totally opposite great session with me. My only mistake was not realizing I should start the main event from the start, I wasted 20 minutes of satisfaction. I hope you enjoy Anna, I think you will be pleasantly surprised. I will refrain from trying to convince you I'm not a newbie, with this being my third post. Just here to finally help those like myself that have been lurking for quite sometime. Good luck to all!I'm sorry to accuse you as a Newbie, but we on here only can go by your numbers next to your name.

Falling in love, Tiger, best, like you, all part of the" Game " we, she, are playing.

I speak about" the Game" back in my home base, Pitt. To Newbies often suggest to them, read the book. "The Game".

No matter what your flavor, you will leave empty, want more of her, share with us.

As I stated I will try Anna first this time, I'm always looking for new experiences.

Norsem
07-21-23, 10:04
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/kentucky/louisville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/tara-amp-delilah-wed-7-19-fri-7-21-33619.html Saw Tara again. The pics are accurate and she is the girl that used to work at Churchill Downs. I personally think she has a very cute face too. Nice long blonde hair. She gives a decent rub. On the flip only standard and Russian available. Of course YMMV. Her place isn't far off the Watterson. It's a residential home and pretty sure it's really her home as well. However, she has a private room with its own bathroom dedicated to this. She herself is very personable and clean as is her establishment. I like it when the girls act "normal" without complaining or gossiping. Just regular chatting. If you're looking for FS its probably not for you. However, there aren't a lot of attractive white girls out there anymore in the body rub business who do FS in my experience. I'll definetly see Tara again.

AgainLLook
07-21-23, 10:17
120/ hour still right.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/kentucky/louisville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/tara-amp-delilah-wed-7-19-fri-7-21-33619.html Saw Tara again. The pics are accurate and she is the girl that used to work at Churchill Downs. I personally think she has a very cute face too. Nice long blonde hair. She gives a decent rub. On the flip only standard and Russian available. Of course YMMV. Her place isn't far off the Watterson. It's a residential home and pretty sure it's really her home as well. However, she has a private room with its own bathroom dedicated to this. She herself is very personable and clean as is her establishment. I like it when the girls act "normal" without complaining or gossiping. Just regular chatting. If you're looking for FS its probably not for you. However, there aren't a lot of attractive white girls out there anymore in the body rub business who do FS in my experience. I'll definetly see Tara again..

AgainLLook
07-21-23, 10:22
I will ask on here what was the total. Was it hour or hhr. Thanks

Had a recent visit at my go to AMP with my regular masseuse Lisa. The visit consisted of a great BBBJ w / CIM and a great massage afterwards. What keeps me coming back here is although the ladies may be a tad older, they really do take great care of me after the finish instead of just wiping me off and sending me out. Lisa gave an awesome scalp massage, neck rub, full body massage after the service. I actually felt loose after leaving..

WalterTomFrank
07-21-23, 13:25
Since you've been there, may I ask about the building next door. Are they both part of the dandy spa? Thanks,The AMP next door is Salon 61. They're competitors.

WalterTomFrank
07-21-23, 13:26
I will ask on here what was the total. Was it hour or hhr. Thanks

.$100 tip for the head. YMMV.

The AMP next door is Salon 61. They're competitors.

IAmMilo
07-21-23, 15:39
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/kentucky/louisville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/tara-amp-delilah-wed-7-19-fri-7-21-33619.html Saw Tara again. The pics are accurate and she is the girl that used to work at Churchill Downs. I personally think she has a very cute face too. Nice long blonde hair. She gives a decent rub. On the flip only standard and Russian available. Of course YMMV. Her place isn't far off the Watterson. It's a residential home and pretty sure it's really her home as well. However, she has a private room with its own bathroom dedicated to this. She herself is very personable and clean as is her establishment. I like it when the girls act "normal" without complaining or gossiping. Just regular chatting. If you're looking for FS its probably not for you. However, there aren't a lot of attractive white girls out there anymore in the body rub business who do FS in my experience. I'll definetly see Tara again.Why am I not surprised. Her friend Delilah looks good but I am willing to bet service is the same.

Not sure why anyone would waste time with the American Rub girls. Lazy and limited service. I know I have learned my lesson. Now that I have had a taste of AMPs I know I plan to stick with that.

Photogdan
07-21-23, 19:18
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/kentucky/louisville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/tara-amp-delilah-wed-7-19-fri-7-21-33619.html Saw Tara again. The pics are accurate and she is the girl that used to work at Churchill Downs. I personally think she has a very cute face too. Nice long blonde hair. She gives a decent rub. On the flip only standard and Russian available. Of course YMMV. Her place isn't far off the Watterson. It's a residential home and pretty sure it's really her home as well. However, she has a private room with its own bathroom dedicated to this. She herself is very personable and clean as is her establishment. I like it when the girls act "normal" without complaining or gossiping. Just regular chatting. If you're looking for FS its probably not for you. However, there aren't a lot of attractive white girls out there anymore in the body rub business who do FS in my experience. I'll definetly see Tara again.What was the hr cost please, tip?

Photogdan
07-21-23, 19:20
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/kentucky/louisville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/tara-amp-delilah-wed-7-19-fri-7-21-33619.html Saw Tara again. The pics are accurate and she is the girl that used to work at Churchill Downs. I personally think she has a very cute face too. Nice long blonde hair. She gives a decent rub. On the flip only standard and Russian available. Of course YMMV. Her place isn't far off the Watterson. It's a residential home and pretty sure it's really her home as well. However, she has a private room with its own bathroom dedicated to this. She herself is very personable and clean as is her establishment. I like it when the girls act "normal" without complaining or gossiping. Just regular chatting. If you're looking for FS its probably not for you. However, there aren't a lot of attractive white girls out there anymore in the body rub business who do FS in my experience. I'll definetly see Tara again.I read the rest of their rubrankings report.

NotYourAverage
07-22-23, 00:34
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

EasyLivin
07-22-23, 09:34
Why am I not surprised. Her friend Delilah looks good but I am willing to bet service is the same.

Not sure why anyone would waste time with the American Rub girls. Lazy and limited service. I know I have learned my lesson. Now that I have had a taste of AMPs I know I plan to stick with that.American BR girls more than anyone in this hobby is YMMV. Some choose to have a limited menu period, some choose to have a limited menu with certain customers. Just the way it is.

IAmMilo
07-22-23, 15:00
American BR girls more than anyone in this hobby is YMMV. Some choose to have a limited menu period, some choose to have a limited menu with certain customers. Just the way it is.Yeah. Sure. As is there right. But then don't have sexy pics or be on any 'provider' websites. Seems like bait and switch. Might as well throw your money in the fire as far as I am concerned. My guess is they can't make it as real massage therapist but hey, to each their own.

Photogdan
07-22-23, 15:31
I PMed someone but they have not been on apparently. Their post on this place sounds like what I am looking for. Not necessarily FS, in fact not at all, but a good body rub down if nothing else.

Cost, best time, who to ask for, any problems there (you can pm me if you know) Cash, CC? I prefer cash. Any first timer holdouts I should know of.

Thanks in advance.

SixtiesDude
07-22-23, 20:14
What is the name of the new girl at Stone? Is that BeBe? Really liked the looks of that Thai girl!

SixtiesDude
07-22-23, 20:56
What is the name of the new girl at Stone? Is that BeBe? Really liked the looks of that Thai girl!Last week I was introduced to a Thai girl who was new. Would like to make sure I make an appointment with her but I'm not sure I got her name right. Thanks for the help!!

BigC7512
07-23-23, 08:05
Stopped in Friday on lunch asked for Bebe, was told it would be 15 wait so decided to go with first available which was Lisa if I heard correctly. Small very energetic not the greatest body but not bad. Massage wasn't bad a little on the rough side but plenty of playing and giggling at one point she smelled my a at at which I thought was weird but after saying I was very clean she proceeds to kiss and lick me witch was nice. Then the flip she pushed my legs back and fully rimmed me along with a below par BBBJ but I had never had either a AMP so I was pleasantly surprised great experience LOL.

WatchTheTeeth
07-23-23, 08:31
Visited Sun when in town about 2 years ago. Had a provider named Pepsi. Beautiful Korean mid 40's who was TOP NOTCH. Anyone know if she's around or where she is? Thank you.

DjangosTigerr
07-23-23, 10:07
I PMed someone but they have not been on apparently. Their post on this place sounds like what I am looking for. Not necessarily FS, in fact not at all, but a good body rub down if nothing else.

Cost, best time, who to ask for, any problems there (you can pm me if you know) Cash, CC? I prefer cash. Any first timer holdouts I should know of.

Thanks in advance.I haven't seen that post but I never recall Dandy being the place to go. From what I recall 61 is 2 doors down which I would go to before Dandy IMHO.

Bruno502
07-23-23, 11:31
Visited Sun when in town about 2 years ago. Had a provider named Pepsi. Beautiful Korean mid 40's who was TOP NOTCH. Anyone know if she's around or where she is? Thank you.Since your visit Sun changed hands, with new management and girls. Another member reported that a girl with the old management group showed up working at Blue Sky spa on Blanton Lane. So you might try checking there to see if Pepsi is in their rotation of girls. I had Pepsi earlier in the year, before the changes at Sun and was very happy with her. Good Luck.

GoodOne6969
07-23-23, 11:36
Visited Sun when in town about 2 years ago. Had a provider named Pepsi. Beautiful Korean mid 40's who was TOP NOTCH. Anyone know if she's around or where she is? Thank you.I can say with certainty that she isn't working anymore, at least not for the time being. She was in Louisville in April, but has health issues and went home. Lives in Georgia. That's all I know.

Photogdan
07-23-23, 12:58
I haven't seen that post but I never recall Dandy being the place to go. From what I recall 61 is 2 doors down which I would go to before Dandy IMHO.13743 was the post I referred to.

I am sort of new at this and no I don't need FS, but do enjoy the touch of a nice body rub every once in a while. I have not heard anything about 61 next door to Dandy spa.

Penmp
07-23-23, 14:32
Heading to Louisville this week from West Michigan and was looking for some massage recommendations while in town. Have seen Veronica a few years ago, but was looking for other options for either AMP or independent providers. Ill be staying on the East Side (Hurstbourne area)

Have read the forum a bit and Sun, Stone, Samantha, and Tiffany have peaked my interest. Any others that I missed?

Thanks,

Penmp.Wanted to say thank you to the seniors that messaged me with their recommendations during my latest visit (Django). Suns Spa was exactly what I was looking for and warranted a 2nd visit while in town. Sunday night visit I drew Candy and service was on par with previous reviews. Made sure to show the full amount ahead of time to avoid any confusion- great table shower, sauna, massage and more. Asked for slow, sensual teasing massage and she delivered. After receiving full the full hour in came all the ladies for their little intro and dance number. Saw Soo, Anna, Pink and others (I'm jealous that we don't have this line up here in West Michigan). 2nd visit was on my way out of town and called ahead for Pink. Just liked her look and vibe from Sundays line up. Crazy that she remembered me from Sunday night. Again offered up total fee from the start and off to the races. TS, sauna, hot towel massage and probably one of the best slow sensual AMP visits I have had in a long time. Will definitely be making a couple of visits next time I'm in town and would repeat with Pink.

Rtr2016
07-23-23, 15:20
I haven't seen that post but I never recall Dandy being the place to go. From what I recall 61 is 2 doors down which I would go to before Dandy IMHO.Went to Dandy this week, Lisa was a decent looking 40's Asian. Massage ok, hardly any teasing. On the flip she asked if it was okay to touch. I got to play with the kitty while she did, just a tad of oral. If you don't want FS probably your place to go. What is your experience like with 61?

Rtr2016
07-23-23, 15:25
I haven't seen that post but I never recall Dandy being the place to go. From what I recall 61 is 2 doors down which I would go to before Dandy IMHO.Went to Dandy this week, Lisa was a decent looking 40's Asian. Massage ok, hardly any teasing. On the flip she asked if it was okay to touch. I got to play with the kitty while she did, just a tad of oral. If you don't want FS probably your place to go. What is your experience like with 61?

Photogdan
07-23-23, 20:06
Went to Dandy this week, Lisa was a decent looking 40's Asian. Massage ok, hardly any teasing. On the flip she asked if it was okay to touch. I got to play with the kitty while she did, just a tad of oral. If you don't want FS probably your place to go. What is your experience like with 61?I have no experience with either, just going by what is posted here and thank you for you post. I will be trying both I guess now. Honestly body rub is all I care about. Don't mind some fun though. Can I ask you what you paid please.

EasyLivin
07-24-23, 08:31
Yeah. Sure. As is there right. But then don't have sexy pics or be on any 'provider' websites. Seems like bait and switch. Might as well throw your money in the fire as far as I am concerned. My guess is they can't make it as real massage therapist but hey, to each their own.Yeah that's not it but good luck in your search. A good attitude by the customer goes a long way.

Norsem
07-24-23, 10:28
Yeah that's not it but good luck in your search. A good attitude by the customer goes a long way.Yeah this. I've been doing this pretty regular for 10 of the last 14 years and I've tried escorts, AMP and American (white / black / latina) body rub places. If this message board is any indication I've always had more luck as in a higher level of service, than most on here with the American body rub girls. Doesn't mean I get a BBBJ or FS from all of them and doesn't mean I think I'm the only one but it does mean I think I do better than most. All it takes is a good attitude and being respectful but direct. Of course at the same time I can usually tell sometime between the middle or the end of the second session if more is going to be out there and if it still seems like a no go I cut bait. And I don't overpay in my opinion. If I get a good 45-50 minute rub and a BJ from a clean girl in a clean place who I feel pretty good about her situation and I pay $150 it seems like a good deal to me. And there's a reason I don't frequent AMPs and not saying I haven't just I prefer the American places. Just my thoughts.

DjangosTigerr
07-24-23, 11:52
Yeah this. I've been doing this pretty regular for 10 of the last 14 years and I've tried escorts, AMP and American (white / black / latina) body rub places. If this message board is any indication I've always had more luck as in a higher level of service, than most on here with the American body rub girls. Doesn't mean I get a BBBJ or FS from all of them and doesn't mean I think I'm the only one but it does mean I think I do better than most. All it takes is a good attitude and being respectful but direct. Of course at the same time I can usually tell sometime between the middle or the end of the second session if more is going to be out there and if it still seems like a no go I cut bait. And I don't overpay in my opinion. If I get a good 45-50 minute rub and a BJ from a clean girl in a clean place who I feel pretty good about her situation and I pay $150 it seems like a good deal to me. And there's a reason I don't frequent AMPs and not saying I haven't just I prefer the American places. Just my thoughts.I can see both sides of this argument. The only American girl I have seen is Veronica. Great girl but in retrospect her HJ was pretty harsh. Like she was trying to hurry up and get it over with.

A number of these girls I would love to see. I just have no interest in putting in the time and money to be a repeat customer and hoping the menu improves (equivalent of hitting the Lottery).

I am just not that good looking or charismatic so probably not in the cards for me. What they offer initially I am not interested in. I am an all or nothing person. FS or just an awesome massage. The odds of getting both are extremely rare (except a place I went to in San Diego. Wish we had their AMPs here). Hence, why I have not seen anyone at RS or any of the other girls on RubRankings, except the older redhead Kath who is def worth seeing. I have a licensed therapist I see for an actual real massage when I require one. So to each there own. Everyone's need and wants are different.

I am sure our friend's attitude will change for the better once he figures out the lay of the land and has more opportunities to explore. At least, I hope so.

OneSwiss
07-24-23, 13:48
Yeah this. I've been doing this pretty regular for 10 of the last 14 years and I've tried escorts, AMP and American (white / black / latina) body rub places. If this message board is any indication I've always had more luck as in a higher level of service, than most on here with the American body rub girls. Doesn't mean I get a BBBJ or FS from all of them and doesn't mean I think I'm the only one but it does mean I think I do better than most. All it takes is a good attitude and being respectful but direct. Of course at the same time I can usually tell sometime between the middle or the end of the second session if more is going to be out there and if it still seems like a no go I cut bait. And I don't overpay in my opinion. If I get a good 45-50 minute rub and a BJ from a clean girl in a clean place who I feel pretty good about her situation and I pay $150 it seems like a good deal to me. And there's a reason I don't frequent AMPs and not saying I haven't just I prefer the American places. Just my thoughts.Like you I have been at this for a long time and also I have basically stayed with the American girls. I have had some great times with more than one of the ladies that I have met and of course there were those that were a waste of time and money. However, I recently lost my last go to lady, just was not there anymore and I have not seen a review on any of the others that would make me want to see them, and so I have thought about Sun and Stone, both have had so many good reviews. I did try RS but as I reported in a previous post it was a total bust.

There are two ladies from the past whom I would love to see and they would wipe the idea of visiting an AMP totally out of my mind.

Wuziman
07-24-23, 16:03
Anyone know who is working at sun spa currently?

Also, any AMP giving any bare services, mainly BJ.

GoodOne6969
07-24-23, 17:19
Anyone know who is working at sun spa currently?

Also, any AMP giving any bare services, mainly BJ.Currently at Sun's: Pink, Anna and Blue.

Mr679
07-24-23, 17:28
Making up for lost time.

Recommendations.

1. Stone- great 👍127998; this place has improved so much. The girls are playful and fun.

2. Blue sky- Bebe is now at stone but when she was at blue she had my full attention.

3. Stress away- ladies are always pleasant and friendly. Both are great to just have a conversation with before, during and after the massage.

4. Beautiful spa on Dixie- I have had many Chinese massages in Florida and I am in love with their technique. Go see them before it gets cold.

DarkSideOfMe
07-24-23, 18:38
Making up for lost time.

Recommendations.

1. Stone- great 👍127998; this place has improved so much. The girls are playful and fun.

2. Blue sky- Bebe is now at stone but when she was at blue she had my full attention.

3. Stress away- ladies are always pleasant and friendly. Both are great to just have a conversation with before, during and after the massage.

4. Beautiful spa on Dixie- I have had many Chinese massages in Florida and I am in love with their technique. Go see them before it gets cold.Looks like I'll add 3,4 to my list also. Thanks.

GoodOne6969
07-24-23, 20:46
Making up for lost time.

Recommendations.

4. Beautiful spa on Dixie- I have had many Chinese massages in Florida and I am in love with their technique. Go see them before it gets cold.Any extras available at Beautiful? Also is the Bebe currently at StoneThai Bebe or Blue Sky Bebe? Thanks.

JerseyYankee19
07-24-23, 22:05
Yeah this. I've been doing this pretty regular for 10 of the last 14 years and I've tried escorts, AMP and American (white / black / latina) body rub places. If this message board is any indication I've always had more luck as in a higher level of service, than most on here with the American body rub girls. Doesn't mean I get a BBBJ or FS from all of them and doesn't mean I think I'm the only one but it does mean I think I do better than most. All it takes is a good attitude and being respectful but direct. Of course at the same time I can usually tell sometime between the middle or the end of the second session if more is going to be out there and if it still seems like a no go I cut bait. And I don't overpay in my opinion. If I get a good 45-50 minute rub and a BJ from a clean girl in a clean place who I feel pretty good about her situation and I pay $150 it seems like a good deal to me. And there's a reason I don't frequent AMPs and not saying I haven't just I prefer the American places. Just my thoughts.Who, among the American girls, do you like in Louisville? Because similar to you, I got started about 15 heads ago and the American girl scene is dead. Would love for an Alana, Riley, Peyton (Robin) type girl to emerge. Am happy to chat through PM, but wow the quality is bad.

Mr679
07-24-23, 22:06
Any extras available at Beautiful? Also is the Bebe currently at StoneThai Bebe or Blue Sky Bebe? Thanks.Extras are available at beautiful.

Bebe just left Blue and according to another post she is now at Stone.

Charge ANut2
07-24-23, 22:55
So I find myself across the drink thinking lets see something different. First stop is Evas Massage, drew a Linda who did a good massage, 7/10 IMO, playful from the beginning, good teasing, but on the flip signalled hand or mouth. Negotiation heavy, felt like buying a car, she even got pouty and even a little rough about it, settled at what I thought was fair. Topless & standard,(she took off her pasties LOL), full roaming and good finish. Then ask me if I'd follow her to Island Breeze which is 10 min down the road. She leaves on the 26th I think? Met her co-worker on the way out who was likely only 4 ft 5 inch tall, nice rack hanging out for her size but apparently she was the one I heard clearing her throat and spitting in the sink repeatedly during my massage haha.

Since she mentioned it round 2 that day at Island Breeze Therapy. Almost totally different experience. I met the sweet, chilled and pretty Maya who was likely in her very early 50's but looked 40's. Very sensual massage, half rubbing and half medium massage. She spent a lot of time on my calves for some reason; I guess that's just how she does it. On the flip she signalled to jerk or mouth. Negotiation was much easier. Settled on topless standard. She had MM beautiful large B's or small C's that complimented her smaller frame perfectly, beautiful nipples that she might let you suck. She was so very sweet. Great finish. Mouth would be CBJ only indicated. Weird thing there was random furniture in the room. Guess if you opted for a blow you could have a seat and enjoy the blow better. I always love it when they get down on their knees. Said she'd be there 1 month, dunno if that's this month only or the next. Personally I feel the girls go back and forth between Island and Evas but no evidence.

-Charge it.

IndyDwm
07-25-23, 00:56
Bebe (Thai hottie) is still at Stone until Aug. 22. She said she's leaving to go to Atlanta where she has a house. She said she'd be there for a few months but I couldn't get her to tell me if she's returning to Louisville.

Extras are available at beautiful.

Bebe just left Blue and according to another post she is now at Stone.

NotYourAverage
07-25-23, 00:58
Any extras available at Beautiful? Also is the Bebe currently at StoneThai Bebe or Blue Sky Bebe? Thanks.Mamasan Kim told me this morning that it is Thai Bebe from Empire that is at Stone currently. However, my eyes have not confirmed it as my road trip got derailed. Nothing like getting cock blocked on your Birthday!

Blah0621
07-25-23, 09:25
Extras are available at beautiful.

Bebe just left Blue and according to another post she is now at Stone.I believe the Bebe from Blue is Korean and not the same Bebe that is Thai.

I was in the neighborhood of Blue Sky yesterday and decided to give it a try. There haven't been any reviews of this place, except for when it was Rose Asian and I got the impression the facility wasn't so good. No sauna and no table shower. However, I was impressed with what the new people have apparently done by adding a nice table shower room and a brand new sauna. So the facility gets a thumbs up!

Now for the best part- I discovered that Bebe, one of my favorite providers from the old Sun's, is there and she's a sweetheart. I know many of you guys know and remember her, and for those who don't, I highly recommend you go meet her. I had a great visit and will go back again as soon as I can. I live on the east side of town, but I may frequent this place in the future because many of our other favorites from the past are expected to come to this place in the future.With that said, both Bebes are great but I like Thai Bebe more.

DarkSideOfMe
07-25-23, 09:54
I believe the Bebe from Blue is Korean and not the same Bebe that is Thai.

With that said, both Bebes are great but I like Thai Bebe more.After 4 rounds last time with the Thai BeBe, sexier, beautiful face, body, little more aggressive to! You will always be better off with a Thai woman! But Both will do the job from what I read?

On my list also! Thanks, for clearing up, not the same BeBe, 2 different woman.

BoneDaddy
07-25-23, 10:00
I believe the Bebe from Blue is Korean and not the same Bebe that is Thai.

With that said, both Bebes are great but I like Thai Bebe more.I saw the Bebe at Stone over the weekend, and it was on "ok" experience, but nothing earth shattering. Can someone tell me which "Bebe" this is, and is there another one floating around somewhere? I have read about an awesome "Bebe" on this forum for some time, so maybe my expectations were too high.

Wuziman
07-25-23, 10:59
So I find myself across the drink thinking lets see something different. First stop is Evas Massage, drew a Linda who did a good massage, 7/10 IMO, playful from the beginning, good teasing, but on the flip signalled hand or mouth. Negotiation heavy, felt like buying a car, she even got pouty and even a little rough about it, settled at what I thought was fair. Topless & standard,(she took off her pasties LOL), full roaming and good finish. Then ask me if I'd follow her to Island Breeze which is 10 min down the road. She leaves on the 26th I think? Met her co-worker on the way out who was likely only 4 ft 5 inch tall, nice rack hanging out for her size but apparently she was the one I heard clearing her throat and spitting in the sink repeatedly during my massage haha.

Since she mentioned it round 2 that day at Island Breeze Therapy. Almost totally different experience. I met the sweet, chilled and pretty Maya who was likely in her very early 50's but looked 40's. Very sensual massage, half rubbing and half medium massage. She spent a lot of time on my calves for some reason; I guess that's just how she does it. On the flip she signalled to jerk or mouth. Negotiation was much easier. Settled on topless standard. She had MM beautiful large B's or small C's that complimented her smaller frame perfectly, beautiful nipples that she might let you suck..I have been to island breeze recently and I think I have seen Maya, although to be honest I am bad with accents when they say their name, I didn't think she was 50 or 40. If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay?

Blah0621
07-25-23, 15:18
I saw the Bebe at Stone over the weekend, and it was on "ok" experience, but nothing earth shattering. Can someone tell me which "Bebe" this is, and is there another one floating around somewhere? I have read about an awesome "Bebe" on this forum for some time, so maybe my expectations were too high.Thai Bebe is short and petite, very slim with a nice natural tan, man made c's, and straight hair. I'm her late 20's is my guess. You can search the forum for Bebe or Bibi associated with Empire. She's now at Stone, I've confirmed this and that's most likely who you got. I'd love to meet any provider you consider earth shattering as she is top of my list!

Korean Bebe is a little taller with a nice round butt. Not as petite but still a nice body. Natural b's and wavy black hair. 30's is my guess. Same search terms but associated with Suns. Not sure where she's at TBH.

Hope this helps, feel free to chime in with why'all's thoughts!

Tony8392
07-25-23, 15:41
Has anyone saw Blue at Stone's. When I called told that she was new. Any info would be appreeciated.

Two Nutts
07-25-23, 16:41
Thai Bebe is short and petite, very slim with a nice natural tan, man made c's, and straight hair. I'm her late 20's is my guess. You can search the forum for Bebe or Bibi associated with Empire. She's now at Stone, I've confirmed this and that's most likely who you got. I'd love to meet any provider you consider earth shattering as she is top of my list!

Korean Bebe is a little taller with a nice round butt. Not as petite but still a nice body. Natural b's and wavy black hair. 30's is my guess. Same search terms but associated with Suns. Not sure where she's at TBH.

Hope this helps, feel free to chime in with why'all's thoughts!Bebe, Bibi you think the owners have seen all the chatter and needed a Bebe, Bibi of their own. Maybe there will be one with that name at the two in Indiana soon as well LOL.

Photogdan
07-25-23, 17:25
I have no experience with either, just going by what is posted here and thank you for you post. I will be trying both I guess now. Honestly body rub is all I care about. Don't mind some fun though. Can I ask you what you paid please.I called both Dandy and Salon today. Salon had someone that we easy to understand but had accent. 80 hr, but did not talk tip or who was available, because I did not know who to ask for.

Called Dandy this morning and could not get past the accent, we did not understand each other. Tried again because I really want to see Lisa (recommended here) and got the same person. A little more understanding and I asked if Lisa was working. First no she not here then yes she here. Anyway, 70 hr and no tip talk again. Both did say cash only.

I will be trying both as they have parking in the back lot.

FreakyScotty
07-25-23, 17:41
I gave this place a try while traveling through Louisville. I saw Layla. The good, she is smoking hot little spinner. The bad, everything else. Over priced. Bad attitude. Place has a slight odor. Paid for an hour an was rushed. One and done definitely.

Photogdan
07-25-23, 20:36
I gave this place a try while traveling through Louisville. I saw Layla. The good, she is smoking hot little spinner. The bad, everything else. Over priced. Bad attitude. Place has a slight odor. Paid for an hour an was rushed. One and done definitely.I have been there 2 times and 1 time at the old location and all have been good. Been a while, so not doubting just saying my experience was different. My first time at the new location the AC went out about an hour before, so hot and made for a glad this is done but still worth it situation. I may go back there for the fun of it soon.

Ulysses75
07-25-23, 22:33
Bebe, Bibi you think the owners have seen all the chatter and needed a Bebe, Bibi of their own. Maybe there will be one with that name at the two in Indiana soon as well LOL.You know the AMPs better than anyone else, sir, and I am sure that you are right. The type of shadyness, misrepresentation, and lack of respect for customers that you agree takes place is the answer to the question of why we still hope for other options.

Not to mention the stench of garlic, dirty laundry permeating these establishments in addition to the inability to communicate, . Even in the remote instance of an appealing provider, it is just too much to take.

Two Nutts
07-26-23, 00:01
You know the AMPs better than anyone else, sir, and I am sure that you are right. The type of shadyness, misrepresentation, and lack of respect for customers that you agree takes place is the answer to the question of why we still hope for other options.

Not to mention the stench of garlic, dirty laundry permeating these establishments in addition to the inability to communicate, . Even in the remote instance of an appealing provider, it is just too much to take.You just made me want some slant eyed pussy and Chinese food. So many choices.

Charge ANut2
07-26-23, 00:15
I have been to island breeze recently and I think I have seen Maya, although to be honest I am bad with accents when they say their name, I didn't think she was 50 or 40. If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay?Over paying hurts the herd. Normally I never talk compensation but this time since you asked. For me if the massage is really good, I enjoy it and no interruptions I will offer a little more. So standard is. 40 and topless is. 30 IMO. So. 70 plus a house fee. If the house fee wasn't. 70 I'd of give her the difference too (. 10). An Maya was so sweet. BTW you are right. I'd been drinking when I put 40's & 50's. She was in her 30's for sure.

DjangosTigerr
07-26-23, 05:38
You know the AMPs better than anyone else, sir, and I am sure that you are right. The type of shadyness, misrepresentation, and lack of respect for customers that you agree takes place is the answer to the question of why we still hope for other options.

Not to mention the stench of garlic, dirty laundry permeating these establishments in addition to the inability to communicate, . Even in the remote instance of an appealing provider, it is just too much to take.I have been to stress away, sun, and Unique So a great many times. I never once smell garlic (or dirty laundry) at any of them. Maybe I am just that oblivious.

DarkSideOfMe
07-26-23, 08:50
I have been to stress away, sun, and Unique So a great many times. I never once smell garlic (or dirty laundry) at any of them. Maybe I am just that oblivious.What you need to realize this is their life style, food, way of living. Different from yours I'm sure, but you go for the relief, you aren't getting at home!

You have a choice, bad Garlic breath, no pussy, you decide?

SIDE BAR: Until you are a friend of a AMP, get invited to eat with them, see the food, kitchen, you haven't seen anything!

EasyLivin
07-26-23, 10:10
She's probably one of the better ones I've seen. I'd say 40's at least but nice body, decent butt for an Asian, nice soft man mades with larger areola. TUMA, BBBJ, got into session. YMMV but she's a good one.

OneSwiss
07-26-23, 17:23
I gave this place a try while traveling through Louisville. I saw Layla. The good, she is smoking hot little spinner. The bad, everything else. Over priced. Bad attitude. Place has a slight odor. Paid for an hour an was rushed. One and done definitely.On July 13, post 13710 I reported on this one. Sorry that you missed it.

FreakyScotty
07-27-23, 07:53
Yeah, that was a waste of time and money.

I have not been out and about much lately but today I had some time to kill and I was in the vicinity of RS so I thought why not. I have seen both bad and good reviews of the place. Well I chose Layla and unfortunately there is nothing good to say about the young lady. I was very disappointed. I will leave it at that and needless to say that I will not be visiting this location again.

FreakyScotty
07-27-23, 07:55
On July 13, post 13710 I reported on this one. Sorry that you missed it.Yeah, that one is on me for not scrolling down further. Live and learn, I guess.

MotoManHd
07-27-23, 08:07
This is from last Thursday as I couldn't get initial report to upload. But in town so decided to call up Stone and schedule with the well reviewed Bebe to check the hype. Said unavailable until 1:00, Anna on vacation and new girl Blue. I opted to wait and set it for 1:00. Didn't like the parking as it's clear where you're at when parked there but oh well. Greeted by nice mamesan and pretty reasonable at her English. Waited in room for Bebe a few minutes. She walks in and damn everyone is right, she is very attractive with a great body. Had the $. 40 already on table to eliminate any negotiation. Asked what I wanted and I said everything she could give me. Clothes off immediately and straight to it. No massage to begin as I wasn't there for that. Put her on the table and the legs came open for some daty. She seemed to thoroughly enjoy, at least she acted like it anyway, ventured south and she really liked that. Kept saying not to stop. Then she got down to her knees and gave some CBJ, I asked if she wanted me to continue daty in 69 she readily agreed. Said it would be great as she's got two holes for me to lick. LOL. Couldn't wait any longer to get inside so nudged her straight down for some rcg. Then switched to some mish, ended up finishing in k9. Good moaning and kept telling me to break her pu$$y. Going back home August 22 and didn't have a bf or husband to break it so wanted me to. LOL. Cleaned me up then offered to massage back. Not the greatest but nice to unwind a little. Told me to bring friends in to see her. I asked about bringing at the same time? She said yes! I like that. One behind me and I suck the other one! She's a go getter! Overall a really good time, smoking body, great man mades, good attitude, and pretty. Not mind blowing where I won't try out others there but definitely repeatable for sure! Mamesan pushing me to come back and see Blue next time and get the hour. Didn't get to see her on my way out though. Stay safe out there!

Cypress272
07-27-23, 10:41
I want to echo Scotty. I've been several times and hoped each time it would be different / improve. Always the same. A waste of money and we need to stop going here and either put them out of business or get them to improve services. Lackluster service, terrible attitude, the place smells. Learn from our mistake / experience, don't go here.

GoodOne6969
07-27-23, 15:01
She's probably one of the better ones I've seen. I'd say 40's at least but nice body, decent butt for an Asian, nice soft man mades with larger areola. TUMA, BBBJ, got into session. YMMV but she's a good one.Agree 100%. Been with her three times. Gets better every time. Same as you mention and with a fun GFE. She's special.

NestleNA
07-27-23, 15:14
Stopped in Friday (At Stone) on lunch asked for Bebe, was told it would be 15 wait so decided to go with first available which was Lisa if I heard correctly. Small very energetic not the greatest body but not bad.Can someone please describe her appearance? This is actually important to me. At times in the past, I've seen other great reviews of services only to show up and see the provider and. She's just not it. I've seen Kelly there already, is her body similar? Kelly is about at the top end of how thick I prefer AMP women, so any larger and I'll probably pass.

Sadewky
07-27-23, 23:41
Have anyone seen her recently and would like to know more about her service and your experience. Haven't seen any recent reviews about her. I've read older once but not recent, even this year.

Thanks!!

DjangosTigerr
07-28-23, 14:12
You need to give to get. If you want info on a massage girl either search the forum, TOFTT, or in the case of AMPs pay to join rubmaps. It is worth a 6 months sub.

If people haven't shared anything on the forum there could be a reason or maybe just no one has seen that particular girl or just ask for a PM. Not everyone wants to broadcast their experiences ALL the time.

C6DM2
07-29-23, 08:52
Could not agree more! Until they change owners, it will never improve. The owner is lesbian (by her own admission) and could care less about men, other than body rubs. Which explains why she had Trans Women (men posing as woman) servicing men without telling them their true biological gender, so they would all get a laugh over causing a straight man to be with another man. As I predicted long ago, she has worked a couple of the Trans Women back in, and advertises them as women. (Not revealing they are Trans).

Their primary interest is tricking men and they couldn't care less about providing good service.

Churchill has a few new girls that are very attractive. Jade is finally gone from there (Which is good) so I highly recommend Churchill for anyone looking for American girls. If Asian girls are your thing, there are lots of great reviews here about those establishments.

I want to echo Scotty. I've been several times and hoped each time it would be different / improve. Always the same. A waste of money and we need to stop going here and either put them out of business or get them to improve services. Lackluster service, terrible attitude, the place smells. Learn from our mistake / experience, don't go here.

Beringer
07-29-23, 09:51
I like RS. The place is always clean and they answer the phone promptly and will tell you who is there working, which saves me the trouble of a wasted long drive to that part of town.

There are women there that I just don't see but I see and can recommend the following:

Yani sexy, fun, great body, good menu.

Rachel- sensual and fun.

London / Gianni- fun and great body.

Willow- sensual and eager to please. Large woman but gives a great rub and very nice finish.

Layla. I will say that Layla sets prices so high for extras that I assume she really doesn't want to do them anyway. Other than that she gives a nice bodyrub and finish. It might take a minute for her to warm up though.

I saw Essi when she was there also and she was great.

Never had bad experiences with the above mentioned ladies and cannot speak for any of the others as they just don't move the needle for me at all.

It has ben about a month since I was last there so it is possible that things recently changed. I hope not as I was planning a trip there soon.

Be Safe.

B.

Rtr2016
07-29-23, 12:52
For stone and such places. Are most of you just taking cash or is ok with them to Use CC? Also what's the going rate for everything but FS? Only been to dandy and paid around. 20.

DarkSideOfMe
07-29-23, 15:48
For stone and such places. Are most of you just taking cash or is ok with them to Use CC? Also what's the going rate for everything but FS? Only been to dandy and paid around. 20.Don't use CC, if shop gets busted they can pull the receipts', get info, Names, address, and you get a call, visit, from Uncle.

I would say tip ($50) good tender for a "handy only", and a little roaming.

Photogdan
07-29-23, 16:08
For stone and such places. Are most of you just taking cash or is ok with them to Use CC? Also what's the going rate for everything but FS? Only been to dandy and paid around. 20.Paid what? I called them and one hour was 70.00 for massage. No mention of tips in the call.

Automan
07-29-23, 16:22
For stone and such places. Are most of you just taking cash or is ok with them to Use CC? Also what's the going rate for everything but FS? Only been to dandy and paid around. 20.I'd advise cash, in such cases as one of these places get busted. You wouldn't want them to come knocking on your door asking questions to what your experience was. , cash is king and best for keeping Identity safe. , hope that helps.

Photogdan
07-29-23, 16:25
For stone and such places. Are most of you just taking cash or is ok with them to Use CC? Also what's the going rate for everything but FS? Only been to dandy and paid around. 20.When I talked to dandy spa they told me cash ONLY. Not sure about the others, I know RS takes CC, but they are not tops on any list right now. They would tell you if you call.

Ralphisit
07-29-23, 16:57
For stone and such places. Are most of you just taking cash or is ok with them to Use CC? Also what's the going rate for everything but FS? Only been to dandy and paid around. 20.Cash only for me. NEVER ever would I dare use credit cards.

GoodOne6969
07-29-23, 18:47
For stone and such places. Are most of you just taking cash or is ok with them to Use CC? Also what's the going rate for everything but FS? Only been to dandy and paid around. 20.What did you get at Dandy for. 20? That's only $20.

Photogdan
07-29-23, 21:51
Cash only for me. NEVER ever would I dare use credit cards.I used one on my first visit to RS, had me wondering for a while if that was a good idea. There is no notation on what it was for, but still decided cash only from now on. I don't answer to anyone on my money, except God, but I think in this situation cash is best.

Blah0621
07-30-23, 09:35
For stone and such places. Are most of you just taking cash or is ok with them to Use CC? Also what's the going rate for everything but FS? Only been to dandy and paid around. 20.Remember when Charlie Sheen got busted with escorts? It happened when they found a check he had written. There knew the escort, found the check from him and that was the end of that, he ended up testifying against her.

Rtr2016
07-30-23, 10:57
What did you get at Dandy for. 20? That's only $20.I meant 120. Sorry.

Zomby
07-30-23, 16:12
Churchill has a few new girls that are very attractive. Jade is finally gone from there (Which is good)Graphic illustration of differences in taste. She's been one of my favorites at that place. Was disappointed to see her gone.

GoodOne6969
07-30-23, 16:14
I meant 120. Sorry.So I don't think there's an exact answer to your question about less than FS donations. I personally have always done FS. But I've seen some reviews and providers seem to want at least $. 0 for a nude BJ. Other mongers with experience at this can provide better insight.

WC2000
07-31-23, 10:24
Had a small window of opportunity yesterday so I dropped into Eve's. Met Lisa at the door. Nice tight dress, not the hottest girl I've seen there but decent enough, great bubbly attitude from the start. Massage was basic, teasing was extra fun though. Took instructions very well. Let me tell you if your a dude like me who's big time into ball play go see her (leaves in 9 days). She must LOVE sucking balls cause she worked mine over like I haven't had in a very long time. Always a great time at Eve's like normal.

Photogdan
07-31-23, 13:38
Had a small window of opportunity yesterday so I dropped into Eve's. Met Lisa at the door. Nice tight dress, not the hottest girl I've seen there but decent enough, great bubbly attitude from the start. Massage was basic, teasing was extra fun though. Took instructions very well. Let me tell you if your a dude like me who's big time into ball play go see her (leaves in 9 days). She must LOVE sucking balls cause she worked mine over like I haven't had in a very long time. Always a great time at Eve's like normal.Where is Eve's and if you don't mind what was the damage? Any hint on where Lisa is going? Is this the same one at Dandy Preston.

TheDoc147
07-31-23, 17:12
Any recommendations for a true 3 way, four hands experience? I'm making the trek south and would really like to see if any of the girls down there really like to play when other girls are also involved.

Thanks.

Bustherbill999
07-31-23, 18:19
Looking for any experiences or intel on this bodyrub gal. DM is also appreciated.[blue]The screenshot was delete because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

GoodOne6969
07-31-23, 18:31
I met the new girl Kelly today and had a real good time with her. She (in MHO) is the prettiest girl I've met at an AMP in a long time. Actually looks like girls in the advertisements to me. She's a little taller than the average girl at 5'6" (I asked), has a slender, very sexy body, with long legs that seem to go on for days. I definitely recommend her. She's very sweet so treat her right.

BoneDaddy
08-01-23, 06:25
Looking for any experiences or intel on this bodyrub gal. DM is also appreciated.Not to be snarky, but there is a ton of info on here about Kristen. Just use the search feature on this forum. A lot of people do not mesh well with her, but I always did. She is blunt and has strict rules, no indication of any drug use. I always found her to be sexy and she provides a great finish. Be polite and respect her rules and you will get along fine. I have not seen her in several years, and would like to see her again. However, I changed my burner phone since then, and she won't see me now without a reference.

WC2000
08-01-23, 10:21
Where is Eve's and if you don't mind what was the damage? Any hint on where Lisa is going? Is this the same one at Dandy Preston.10th Street in Jeffersonville. Damage was house HH fee (50) + 80 tip. She's going back to New York. Not the same as Dandy.

Two Nutts
08-01-23, 22:34
10th Street in Jeffersonville. Damage was house HH fee (50) + 80 tip. She's going back to New York. Not the same as Dandy.She will return be end of August, not sure if Eva or IB store yet.

Two Nutts
08-02-23, 10:39
At IB today sometime, name is Sofia. She's one of the very pretty ones and a fan favorite. That's why she gets a invitation back. Was very popular last time she was here.

LittleDickMan87
08-02-23, 13:24
10th Street in Jeffersonville. Damage was house HH fee (50) + 80 tip. She's going back to New York. Not the same as Dandy.The last time I went there, the girl took a zip lock baggie and put in on for a cover before BJ. That was a new one. Pretty damn frugal -- lunch in a bag then save it for Dick in a Bag! LOL.

Wuziman
08-02-23, 16:22
At IB today sometime, name is Sofia. She's one of the very pretty ones and a fan favorite. That's why she gets a invitation back. Was very popular last time she was here.I tried searching the thread for her. Didn't see much. Do you mind sharing anything about her. Does she do any bare?

Photogdan
08-02-23, 17:10
Had a recent visit at my go to AMP with my regular masseuse Lisa. The visit consisted of a great BBBJ w / CIM and a great massage afterwards. What keeps me coming back here is although the ladies may be a tad older, they really do take great care of me after the finish instead of just wiping me off and sending me out. Lisa gave an awesome scalp massage, neck rub, full body massage after the service. I actually felt loose after leaving.Lisa an Asian lady I take it? I found something on another site about them and a photo of a Lisa. I am looking forward to my time there.

Peter T
08-02-23, 18:21
Evas place looks like its up for sale. I've not been that impressed with it anyway. Despite all the advertising here for it.

JBackson
08-02-23, 19:15
Had a small window of opportunity yesterday so I dropped into Eve's. Met Lisa at the door. Nice tight dress, not the hottest girl I've seen there but decent enough, great bubbly attitude from the start. Massage was basic, teasing was extra fun though. Took instructions very well. Let me tell you if your a dude like me who's big time into ball play go see her (leaves in 9 days). She must LOVE sucking balls cause she worked mine over like I haven't had in a very long time. Always a great time at Eve's like normal.Was planning trip your way this week and saw this report. Ball sucking clearly piqued my interest. BIG thanks to WC2000 for this post which I found today to be spot on. Wow.

WC, I owe you one!

Hunters Laptop
08-02-23, 20:04
What was the amount you paid for everything?

Thanks.

Had a small window of opportunity yesterday so I dropped into Eve's. Met Lisa at the door. Nice tight dress, not the hottest girl I've seen there but decent enough, great bubbly attitude from the start. Massage was basic, teasing was extra fun though. Took instructions very well. Let me tell you if your a dude like me who's big time into ball play go see her (leaves in 9 days). She must LOVE sucking balls cause she worked mine over like I haven't had in a very long time. Always a great time at Eve's like normal.

WC2000
08-03-23, 10:23
Was planning trip your way this week and saw this report. Ball sucking clearly piqued my interest. BIG thanks to WC2000 for this post which I found today to be spot on. Wow.

WC, I owe you one!Glad you enjoyed my man. It was a fun experience for sure.

LngTimExplorer
08-03-23, 12:34
I can confirm that Katie who posts adds on rubrankings is a scammer.

Steer clear. Don't waste your time and or money on this one.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/kentucky/louisville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/katie-special-service-27700.html

EasyLivin
08-03-23, 16:48
I can confirm that Katie who posts adds on rubrankings is a scammer.

Steer clear. Don't waste your time and or money on this one.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/kentucky/louisville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/katie-special-service-27700.htmlThat one's pretty obvious.

Two Nutts
08-03-23, 19:28
Evas place looks like its up for sale. I've not been that impressed with it anyway. Despite all the advertising here for it.For sale or not, it will have no affect on the business at least for 2 mor years. There's a 5 year lease on this place. Not sure what your looking for. Others seem to enjoy it. That's the beauty of the sport, to each there own.

GoodOne6969
08-03-23, 21:12
Evas place looks like its up for sale. I've not been that impressed with it anyway. Despite all the advertising here for it.Why do you think it's for sale?

JustMe2489
08-03-23, 21:29
Wanted to say thank you to the seniors that messaged me with their recommendations during my latest visit (Django). Suns Spa was exactly what I was looking for and warranted a 2nd visit while in town. Sunday night visit I drew Candy and service was on par with previous reviews. Made sure to show the full amount ahead of time to avoid any confusion- great table shower, sauna, massage and more. Asked for slow, sensual teasing massage and she delivered. After receiving full the full hour in came all the ladies for their little intro and dance number. Saw Soo, Anna, Pink and others (I'm jealous that we don't have this line up here in West Michigan). 2nd visit was on my way out of town and called ahead for Pink. Just liked her look and vibe from Sundays line up. Crazy that she remembered me from Sunday night. Again offered up total fee from the start and off to the races. TS, sauna, hot towel massage and probably one of the best slow sensual AMP visits I have had in a long time. Will definitely be making a couple of visits next time I'm in town and would repeat with Pink.What is the going rate at Sun?

GoodOne6969
08-03-23, 21:57
What is the going rate at Sun?House = 80. There isn't a going rate for donations. I suggest you start with $. 40 and see if this works. My experience is the girls have different requirements and YMMV.

MotoManHd
08-03-23, 23:02
So I went and visited Anna at Stone today. After Bebe last week and all the reviews on Anna I had to make my own comparison. Generally all the posts are spot on. Anna definitely more sensual. Also attractive. Nice back rub with oil to start and some nice teasing. On the flip those eyes looking at me as she crawled up between my legs. Paid some nice attention to the boys and just a little lower. Kisses and some licks on Jr then dove down on it with the hat for some nice CBJ. Decided I needed to taste so had her spin around for some 69. Mish then lazy k9 for the finish on her backside. She can really squeeze those kegels!! Wow. What a grip. Different sessions between the two, just depends on what you like and want for the day. Hot towel cleanup and away I went.

Two Nutts
08-03-23, 23:56
Why do you think it's for sale?The business still has a 2 year lease left on it. Don't matter if ownership of building changes hands. Lease has to be honored regardless.

NotEnoughNames
08-04-23, 00:42
I must be dumb or blind but I can't find shit called Eves on 10th. Little more help? I got to try Lisa.

10th Street in Jeffersonville. Damage was house HH fee (50) + 80 tip. She's going back to New York. Not the same as Dandy..

SandbergFan
08-04-23, 09:16
Why do you think it's for sale?I assume he thinks that because there is a "For Sale" sign out front.

Beringer
08-04-23, 09:27
There's been a lot of discussion on her here. Please enter at own risk! The whole "be polite and respect her rules. " is still NOT a guarantee of your having a good experience. She is volatile, unattractive, unrefined, and mean spirited. You run the risk of her attempting to dox you.

If after knowing this and researching her on the forum you still want to see her, then you should be responsible for the expected consequences.

There are so many other providers out there way better than her.

Be safe.

-B.

Not to be snarky, but there is a ton of info on here about Kristen. Just use the search feature on this forum. A lot of people do not mesh well with her, but I always did. She is blunt and has strict rules, no indication of any drug use. I always found her to be sexy and she provides a great finish. Be polite and respect her rules and you will get along fine. I have not seen her in several years, and would like to see her again. However, I changed my burner phone since then, and she won't see me now without a reference.

GoodOne6969
08-04-23, 11:37
I assume he thinks that because there is a "For Sale" sign out front.I'm 100% sure that isn't how AMPs do business when the owner puts it up for sale. If there's a sale sign out front it's probably for the building.

Two Nutts
08-04-23, 21:09
I'm 100% sure that isn't how AMPs do business when the owner puts it up for sale. If there's a sale sign out front it's probably for the building.Any AMP that I know of has never owned the building. They lease it. Landlords / owners change hands all the time. It's nothing new. Who every purchases the property does so with the knowledge that there is a current lease on the building. After the lease is up then the new owner can renew the lease or not. If they decide to up the lease from its current price then the business owner has a decision to make. Nobody's is being pushed out of business because of a for sale sign.

DarkSideOfMe
08-05-23, 02:02
Stopped Friday night to see her around 7:30. Remembered me from Empire! Complained very slow! Told her not interested in a massage, put the $150 on the dresser. Right to the main act! Everything as stated before on her performance, looks so no point in talking about! Great time, but her dramatic little to much now! Break my pussy, help me, fuck me harder"wanted to try Ann but momma said busy no cars in lot? May go back for Ann, or just go to Suns?

JimBraddock
08-05-23, 06:32
Went to Corydon AMP, location was a bit awkward and totally felt like I was on display for the folks in that insurance office or whatever as I slowly walked into the neighboring jerkshack. Got a lady whose name I'm 75% certain is Maya. She had zero body fat, and not in a good way, ass was tiny and so hard it wasn't fun to play with. Attitude was extremely mechanical but not rude.

She did some ass play before the flip and I'm open to trying things so I let her finger my ass while jerking me a bit. Sadly, she refused to suck a nipple while jerking me off, which is my go-to when I'm having trouble finishing so the ending was a bit meh for me.

Massage was middling for an AMP, I personally wouldn't suggest a visit unless you're really into assplay and want to roll the dice. Also, FYI, this visit was a little over a month ago I'm just catching up on reports.

LittleDickMan87
08-05-23, 06:48
I must be dumb or blind but I can't find shit called Eves on 10th. Little more help? I got to try Lisa.

.Called Eva's.

Peter T
08-05-23, 06:59
Yes the property is for sale. When the lease runs out good chance they may have to find a new lease somewhere else.

DarkSideOfMe
08-05-23, 08:13
Stopped after, BeBe get a real massage, "YO" some fucken name like that? Nice older, great massage, did 90 minutes. She was on the table most of the time, Walking, one of the best "Edging"massages I've received! On the flip asked Ok? Very nice finish, then more massage, hot towel, hug, walked me out the door. Tip &60 Always return to when in Ville.

DarkSideOfMe
08-05-23, 08:18
Want to hit Sun today, or back to Stone, Ann? Any help on this pick? Or back for BeBe? Choices Choices! Thnks.

LittleDickMan87
08-05-23, 14:34
Went to Corydon AMP, location was a bit awkward and totally felt like I was on display for the folks in that insurance office or whatever as I slowly walked into the neighboring jerkshack. Got a lady whose name I'm 75% certain is Maya. She had zero body fat, and not in a good way, ass was tiny and so hard it wasn't fun to play with. Attitude was extremely mechanical but not rude.

She did some ass play before the flip and I'm open to trying things so I let her finger my ass while jerking me a bit. Sadly, she refused to suck a nipple while jerking me off, which is my go-to when I'm having trouble finishing so the ending was a bit meh for me.

Massage was middling for an AMP, I personally wouldn't suggest a visit unless you're really into assplay and want to roll the dice. Also, FYI, this visit was a little over a month ago I'm just catching up on reports.Wait till the other offices close.

GoodOne6969
08-05-23, 15:49
Want to hit Sun today, or back to Stone, Ann? Any help on this pick? Or back for BeBe? Choices Choices! Thnks.My choice at Sun Spa is all. But Blue is my current favorite. New Kelly a close second.

DarkSideOfMe
08-05-23, 20:21
Bros I know some think I'm a fuck head! But believe this L. G. Nothing else, I fucked Be Be, , many times over the years in Ville! But just returned from Suns, if you go any where else your a fucken ass hole! 10's all around each girl! Sexy body, dress, looks BeBe is gray but not a match for the girls at Suns!, to have a shop of girls this quality! That's all I-can say! 80 house, 140 tip! Amazing in all my travels never one place 4 10's that love to suck, fuck!

Two Nutts
08-06-23, 00:35
Yes the property is for sale. When the lease runs out good chance they may have to find a new lease somewhere else.That's the same as any business that chooses to lease. Resturants, bars, liquor stores, nail spas, tattoo stores, not just a AMP.

JimBraddock
08-06-23, 06:58
Wait till the other offices close.You can only go when you can go. Most of these places have some awkwardness but this is one of the few times I felt really out there, just felt it was worth mentioning since it impacted my likelihood of going back. I really wonder why more of these places don't allow access in the rear (heh), Like IB. I would've stopped in on a whim multiple times but my car is distinct and just in the short walk to the door there you might have 20 cars drive by.

LittleDickMan87
08-06-23, 15:26
You can only go when you can go. Most of these places have some awkwardness but this is one of the few times I felt really out there, just felt it was worth mentioning since it impacted my likelihood of going back. I really wonder why more of these places don't allow access in the rear (heh), Like IB. I would've stopped in on a whim multiple times but my car is distinct and just in the short walk to the door there you might have 20 cars drive by.Yes, you're right. I park at the hardware store and walk over but daytime visits are way awkward.

Insert Beavis and Butthead laughing. "Hey said, rear" Heh, Heh, Heh. Heh. Heh. Heh".

DarkSideOfMe
08-06-23, 20:21
Several Bro's PMed me asking. So here you go went to Suns Sat. Night 6:30 told Momma wanted Blue, Anna, "give you best girl".

Take your cloths off wait for her cum in. In walks Blue this beauty, short dress, heels, long hair up. See, I had put the money on the table,140, what you want baby". All of you!

Drops her dress, cleans JR. With a sterile wipe, gets down on her knee's sucks JR, boys like never before!(BB) After about 10 minutes of that I roll her on the table start sucking her man made tits, seems to be into it, after few minutes sucking, kissing. She rolls over on her stomach, ass up high "fuck me", I put the cover on, and fucked that pussy hard for 45 minutes. Her head off the side wall a few times.

She stopped, said she cumed and said she wanted to clean up, put a towel around her, walked out. A few minutes later back, returned to fuck her hard legs over her head for a few more minutes, I stopped, talked about a second girl, seemed to piss her off? I'll call them for you. Anna, walked in, came over start rubbing my dick," you try me next? Fuck me, "I want to". Momma said I would have to wait 30 minutes, busy, finish customer, no, have to go meet someone.

Who ever said the new girl look's like the girls in AMP ads was 100% right, beautify, young, sexy, looked tight!. You guys are so lucky to have this quality here.

After Suns, BeBe who?

Photogdan
08-06-23, 20:23
Those of you who have been at these establishments, what can you tell me about each of them? What is a NO NO that might not be elsewhere? What is expected tip wise? I am wanting more of the body rub, and no FS for sure.

Any words of wisdom will be appreciated.

Thanks.

GoodOne6969
08-06-23, 21:09
I hadn't been here in a while and heard about the new management, so I stopped by to check it out and was happy I did. Mamasan is very nice, the shop is very neat and clean, and I was really happy that the sauna was working. It's very clean, like brand new and the nicest one I've sat in, in a long time. If you like a sauna give it a try. Now the best part of the story. I met the new girl Jenny, who's very pretty, about 5'6" and has a sexy, slender body that I absolutely love, and she knows how to treat you right. She didn't hurry anything. The table shower was very thorough and sensual. Afterwards I dried in the sauna a few minutes and then back to the room where she started with and gave me a very good, solid massage, I mean really top notch, the best I've had at an AMP in a very long time. After the massage the real fun began with a sensual boby rub and finished with great FS. I couldn't have asked for a better hour of fun and relaxation. I think this place is going to be really good going forward, recommend it, and I definitely recommend Jenny. She's a great looking, sweet lady and she'll treat you right, so treat her well.

LoveTheRub6
08-07-23, 10:24
Hello all and thank you for your reports.

Is Dandy off of Poplar level near eastern?

Jabmb4
08-07-23, 13:35
Finally got to see Kelly. Every man should at least once in their lifetime have a chance to gaze down at a girl this beautiful during the slow sensual dance of the missionary.

Photogdan
08-07-23, 13:41
Hello all and thank you for your reports.

Is Dandy off of Poplar level near eastern?I think there is one there, not sure. I will going to the one on Preston by the Evergreen cemetery. I am going to hopefully see a Lisa there, I got a good review on her earlier.

Photogdan
08-07-23, 13:43
I hadn't been here in a while and heard about the new management, so I stopped by to check it out and was happy I did. Mamasan is very nice, the shop is very neat and clean, and I was really happy that the sauna was working. It's very clean, like brand new and the nicest one I've sat in, in a long time. If you like a sauna give it a try. Now the best part of the story. I met the new girl Jenny, who's very pretty, about 5'6" and has a sexy, slender body that I absolutely love, and she knows how to treat you right. She didn't hurry anything. The table shower was very thorough and sensual. Afterwards I dried in the sauna a few minutes and then back to the room where she started with and gave me a very good, solid massage, I mean really top notch, the best I've had at an AMP in a very long time. After the massage the real fun began with a sensual boby rub and finished with great FS. I couldn't have asked for a better hour of fun and relaxation. I think this place is going to be really good going forward, recommend it, and I definitely recommend Jenny. She's a great looking, sweet lady and she'll treat you right, so treat her well.I did not have a preferred at 61 so I will use your recommendation. Would it be weird for a great rub down? I like the touch of a lotion or oil rub down.

GoodOne6969
08-07-23, 15:27
I did not have a preferred at 61 so I will use your recommendation. Would it be weird for a great rub down? I like the touch of a lotion or oil rub down.She used lotion with me and I think she asked me if I wanted it. Just ask if she doesn't mention it. Also a nice hot towel at the end to clean it off.

FantasticFour
08-08-23, 08:14
Team,

Visiting some family this weekend in the ville!

Looking for some FS action at a AMP with no police, drama, or any other BS. Any recommendations? Donation options?

I can definitely reciprocate if you come to Richmond, and will provide reports on my adventures as well.

FF.

Pearsin Beaver
08-08-23, 08:35
I think Sun's spa is pretty much the preferred spot in town right now for what you seek.

Nice table shower, sauna, massage with teasing, then right to business.

House is 80 I think for HR.

Donation 140 but somewhat negotiable.

Pretty women working there and the attitude is very friendly.

If I liked asian women I would go more often as it is the safest bet in town.

Team,

Looking for some FS action at a AMP with no police, drama, or any other BS. Any recommendations? Donation options?

I can definitely reciprocate if you come to Richmond, and will provide reports on my adventures as well.

FF.

DarkSideOfMe
08-08-23, 10:01
Team,

FF.Over the last weekend, SUNS spa, AMP, if you don't love I'll pay!

Cool place, safe, clean, (4) 10's,beautiful Woman! $80,$140.

If not, Be Be at Stone! Don't waste your money, time, with any others in the Ville.

You will thank me!

Drk.

WC2000
08-08-23, 10:10
Team,

FF.Look at the reports for Sun.

GoodOne6969
08-08-23, 12:10
Look at the reports for Sun.I will add Preston 61 to the list. They've stepped up their game recently.

JLove81
08-08-23, 14:28
Which place does everyone recommend? If sun spa what girls are there? Last girl I've seen was bb and I forgot the last one at sun. I'm going to go tomorrow. Thanks you all.

JLove81
08-08-23, 14:34
Stopped Friday night to see her around 7:30. Remembered me from Empire! Complained very slow! Told her not interested in a massage, put the $150 on the dresser. Right to the main act! Everything as stated before on her performance, looks so no point in talking about! Great time, but her dramatic little to much now! Break my pussy, help me, fuck me harder"wanted to try Ann but momma said busy no cars in lot? May go back for Ann, or just go to Suns?I have been out of the game for while now but where is bb at now? Thanks.

DarkSideOfMe
08-08-23, 15:13
I have been out of the game for while now but where is bb at now? Thanks.Be Be, told me only here few more weeks then going home.

DarkSideOfMe
08-08-23, 15:17
Which place does everyone recommend? If sun spa what girls are there? Last girl I've seen was bb and I forgot the last one at sun. I'm going to go tomorrow. Thanks you all.I believe, Blue, Anna, Pink, Young new girl all 10's! Looks, performance.

$80/ $140 to ride!

Akishla
08-08-23, 20:10
Anyone try a massage from Essi? I see her advertise for a place off Frankfort Avenue.

Beringer
08-09-23, 07:57
Essi is a great time. I didn't see where she landed after she left RS. If you can point me in the direction of her ad, I'd appreciate it.

She is very eager to please, young, and sexy. A real sweetheart. I thought she left the biz so it's great to hear that she's around.

Anyone try a massage from Essi? I see her advertise for a place off Frankfort Avenue.

JLove81
08-09-23, 08:27
I believe, Blue, Anna, Pink, Young new girl all 10's! Looks, performance.

$80/ $140 to ride!Thank you kindly seems it's the place to go. Put of the 4 who is your top choice?

Jsmw1980
08-09-23, 09:20
Anyone try a massage from Essi? I see her advertise for a place off Frankfort Avenue.Not to sound rude, but Essi has tons of reviews on this site. She's been around for a bit. You already know she was formerly at RS. She was the best thing and I would say the only good thing about RS.

Bruno502
08-09-23, 11:11
Essi is a great time. I didn't see where she landed after she left RS. If you can point me in the direction of her ad, I'd appreciate it.

She is very eager to please, young, and sexy. A real sweetheart. I thought she left the biz so it's great to hear that she's around.https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/164969310/5023088897

DarkSideOfMe
08-09-23, 11:38
Thank you kindly seems it's the place to go. Put of the 4 who is your top choice?Not knowing what you want, have had, in the AMP world hard to answer.

Me lot of experience, love young, old, sexy, get involved, love the sex!

You will find all of this at Suns, ask Momma to show the girls first you pick the one who looks the best to you. Good start Your going to get a BBBJ, fucked with cover, maybe eat some pussy, ass play, balls sucked, titty sucking, kissing, from all of them. I say it's what you bring to the table that makes them get into the experience!

Don't go for the shower, sauna, have the $140 down when she rolls in, drop her dress, get to it the, full hour! Enjoy!

JLove81
08-09-23, 13:10
[QUOstoTE=DarkSideOfMe;6552513]Be Be, told me only here few more weeks then going home. [ / QUOTE].

Where is stone at? I can not fucking recall it any help or feel free to pm thanks.

GoodOne6969
08-09-23, 13:19
[QUOstoTE=DarkSideOfMe;6552513]Be Be, told me only here few more weeks then going home. It's located at 4921 Popular Level.

Where is stone at? I can not fucking recall it any help or feel free to pm thanks.[/QUOTE]4921 Popular Level Road. Used to be called Healing Hands, I think.

DarkSideOfMe
08-09-23, 13:59
[QUOstoTE=DarkSideOfMe;6552513]Be Be, told me only here few more weeks then going home. Where is stone at? I can not fucking recall it any help or feel free to pm thanks. [ / QUOTE] Popular Level, sign out front, "STONE" turn in, back building "sign" OPEN" Side door!

Down from "Pussy Cat, other side of the street.

Bougar1
08-09-23, 14:40
[QUOstoTE=DarkSideOfMe;6552513]Be Be, told me only here few more weeks then going home.Where is stone at? I can not fucking recall it any help or feel free to pm thanks.[/QUOTE]
It's off popular level road, the building is kinds hidden and looks like an old tire store / garage.

GoodOne6969
08-09-23, 16:09
I would advise anyone who reads this not to walk into Sun's and expect everything said, to be on the menu for every girl. Most is accurate, but you won't get a BBBJ from every girl, nor will all of them kiss you, except for some pecking. I've been with 3 of the four girls currently there and only one did BBJ and fkissing. Maybe I was just unlucky with the others, but I don't think so. Every man's MMV but I wouldn't want to go into a place with big expectations and not have them fulfilled.

LittleDickMan87
08-09-23, 16:58
I will add Preston 61 to the list. They've stepped up their game recently.Is there price similar to Stone and Sun?

EasyLivin
08-09-23, 16:58
I would advise anyone who reads this not to walk into Sun's and expect everything said, to be on the menu for every girl. Most is accurate, but you won't get a BBBJ from every girl, nor will all of them kiss you, except for some pecking. I've been with 3 of the four girls currently there and only one did BBJ and fkissing. Maybe I was just unlucky with the others, but I don't think so. Every man's MMV but I wouldn't want to go into a place with big expectations and not have them fulfilled.Both of those are the exception rather than the norm there.

GoodOne6969
08-09-23, 18:47
Is there price similar to Stone and Sun?Yes. House $80 and $140 will / should get you the full monty.

LittleDickMan87
08-10-23, 07:11
Does anyone in Louisville give a traditional Nuru massage?

Blah0621
08-10-23, 09:15
Yes. House $80 and $140 will / should get you the full monty.Do they compare to the talent in terms of looks? Stone and Suns have some 10's and Preston has always had grandmas.

LittleDickMan87
08-10-23, 10:13
Do they compare to the talent in terms of looks? Stone and Suns have some 10's and Preston has always had grandmas.I will say when I stopped by there in early July on the way back from Stone (I thought why not.) and climbed the stairs to get the door answered (after a few minutes) by an older Asian with a mask on. She said "Come back -- twenty minutes" and I just cruised back to the truck and left.

JLove81
08-10-23, 10:17
Not knowing what you want, have had, in the AMP world hard to answer.

Me lot of experience, love young, old, sexy, get involved, love the sex!

You will find all of this at Suns, ask Momma to show the girls first you pick the one who looks the best to you. Good start Your going to get a BBBJ, fucked with cover, maybe eat some pussy, ass play, balls sucked, titty sucking, kissing, from all of them. I say it's what you bring to the table that makes them get into the experience!

Don't go for the shower, sauna, have the $140 down when she rolls in, drop her dress, get to it the, full hour! Enjoy!Damnit man alright. Usually I do the shower thing but never a thing for me really I shower before I go. I had no idea madame would let line them up and pick. That's my game plan now. I've seen 2 girls from suns don't recall there names but definitely going there very shortly I'd think a Thursday around noon shouldn't be 2 busy at all. Thanks for replying.

DarkSideOfMe
08-10-23, 12:57
Damnit man alright. Usually I do the shower thing but never a thing for me really I shower before I go. I had no idea madame would let line them up and pick. That's my game plan now. I've seen 2 girls from suns don't recall there names but definitely going there very shortly I'd think a Thursday around noon shouldn't be 2 busy at all. Thanks for replying.Bro,

You are in charge, tell Momma,(I will tip her $5,10) you want to see, pick, tell them what you want, need, how your going to spend your money.

When I speak to Bro's about this" Game" we are playing, you must be in charge! Don't be weak!

GoodOne6969
08-10-23, 13:09
Damnit man alright. Usually I do the shower thing but never a thing for me really I shower before I go. I had no idea madame would let line them up and pick. That's my game plan now. I've seen 2 girls from suns don't recall there names but definitely going there very shortly I'd think a Thursday around noon shouldn't be 2 busy at all. Thanks for replying.They could very well be busy at 2 pm. And if they are don't count on a pre service lineup, which isn't normal anyways. Get the shower if you like it, there's no reason not to.

GoodOne6969
08-10-23, 16:41
I will say when I stopped by there in early July on the way back from Stone (I thought why not.) and climbed the stairs to get the door answered (after a few minutes) by an older Asian with a mask on. She said "Come back -- twenty minutes" and I just cruised back to the truck and left.Maybe you didn't see my post below. But, things have definitely changed for the better at Preston 61 since about August 1st.

Photogdan
08-10-23, 18:45
Yes. House $80 and $140 will / should get you the full monty.Is this 80 for the house and 140 tip or 140 total paid out for an hour??

Going to hit 61 or dandy this month and want to be sure I am on the level. They have both told me what the massage is for hour, 70 at dandy and 80 at 61. What kind of tips are you all used to leaving for your masseuse?

Thanks for your help.

GoodOne6969
08-10-23, 19:45
Is this 80 for the house and 140 tip or 140 total paid out for an hour??

Going to hit 61 or dandy this month and want to be sure I am on the level. They have both told me what the massage is for hour, 70 at dandy and 80 at 61. What kind of tips are you all used to leaving for your masseuse?

Thanks for your help.80 is house fee and 140 is a separate tip. Total spend will be 220. This is at 61. I'm not familiar with Dandy services and don't know about the tip.

LittleDickMan87
08-10-23, 20:12
is this 80 for the house and 140 tip or 140 total paid out for an hour??

Going to hit 61 or dandy this month and want to be sure i am on the level. They have both told me what the massage is for hour, 70 at dandy and 80 at 61. What kind of tips are you all used to leaving for your masseuse?

Thanks for your help.I believe that would be 80 automatically for mamasan then 140 for the girl plus tip if you want. Usually do 20-40 for tip.

Photogdan
08-10-23, 20:51
80 is house fee and 140 is a separate tip. Total spend will be 220. This is at 61. I'm not familiar with Dandy services and don't know about the tip.Glad to know it. I was told by someone else 70 house and 50 tip at Dandy, so now I am not sure? Are you getting FS for this tip?

GolfGuy
08-11-23, 00:08
Glad to know it. I was told by someone else 70 house and 50 tip at Dandy, so now I am not sure? Are you getting FS for this tip?Your assumption is correct. $70 plus 50 would be a handy only.

Golfguy, playing through.

GolfGuy
08-11-23, 00:12
Bro,

You are in charge, tell Momma,(I will tip her $5,10) you want to see, pick, tell them what you want, need, how your going to spend your money.

When I speak to Bro's about this" Game" we are playing, you must be in charge! Don't be weak!This man knows what he's talking about! It's your money they want it you tell them how you're going to give it to them. If they won't give you what you want just try and leave they'll be pulling you back in the door LOL.

GolfGuy
08-11-23, 00:30
So I went and visited Anna at Stone today. After Bebe last week and all the reviews on Anna I had to make my own comparison. Generally all the posts are spot on. Anna definitely more sensual. Also attractive. Nice back rub with oil to start and some nice teasing. On the flip those eyes looking at me as she crawled up between my legs. Paid some nice attention to the boys and just a little lower. Kisses and some licks on Jr then dove down on it with the hat for some nice CBJ. Decided I needed to taste so had her spin around for some 69. Mish then lazy k9 for the finish on her backside. She can really squeeze those kegels!! Wow. What a grip. Different sessions between the two, just depends on what you like and want for the day. Hot towel cleanup and away I went.Thanks to this report MotoMan, I went to see Anna at Stone fall last night based on how he described she was more sensual. He ain't lying boys! One of the best AMP experiences I've had and believe me I've had many through the years! While she was between my legs staring at me with my junk in her mouth I reached up and undid that class that holds her hair up and released that full main of black hair. She said she doesn't like it because it's so full and makes her look like a lion LOL. I'm telling you this girl is hot as she knows what she's doing! And those Keegles are definitely up for the task. She told me she was 30 but I'm telling you she works out and has the body of a 21-year-old the bonus is because she's 30 ish she knows what she's doing. Those eyes staring at me the whole time, all the teasing she does. Excellent on cowgirl amd reverse cg, great oral skills. Thanks for the report Moto! Damage was the same as what's been discussed on this board recently when she asked me how much I would pay I gave her the $140 amount and she got started. I paid after the deed was done.

Funny aside. I called ahead of time as I was running late to make sure they would be open and I could get an hour, told them I wanted Anna. I get there, parking lot empty. Walk in tell mamasan I called and she led me to the room, asks if I've been there before, of course I say once long time ago. Anna comes in takes me to shower we joked around. Massage starts and she asks, how you know me? I said my friend comes here and recommended you. After we finished she told me you better thank your friend! So again, thanks MotoMan! LOL.

Kingster
08-11-23, 02:09
Glad to know it. I was told by someone else 70 house and 50 tip at Dandy, so now I am not sure? Are you getting FS for this tip?House Fee is $50.

I pay $100 for a BBBJ but I only see one girl there that knows what she's doing.

Never tried FS but that's not my thing.

Akishla
08-11-23, 08:17
Not to sound rude, but Essi has tons of reviews on this site. She's been around for a bit. You already know she was formerly at RS. She was the best thing and I would say the only good thing about RS.Yeah but a past post said she stole money and tried to extort? Also Google maps showed a strange area to be going for a massage. To me, didn't look safe. Is Frankfort Ave. A rough area?

Wuziman
08-11-23, 11:06
So I am moderately experienced in going to AMP. I am however, slightly newer in these sites. But some general things I have picked up might help newer mongers and maybe I can even be critiqued some to help me out.

1. If you are going somewhere, for example sun spa, that has a lot of reviews going over services, CFS / BBJ/ etc. I have found tipping up front to lead to way better service. Especially if it's your first time seeing the provider. There is normally more teasing and we tend to get to the fun part sooner.

I normally also try this occasionally at new places if the provider is younger or good looking. I have have some magical experiences and some duds. But if it's a dud I just don't go back.

2. If you really mesh well with a provider try to see them somewhat regularly, if money allows. I have somewhat consistently got extras that didn't happen the first few times. Sometimes I have seen plenty of reviews that never mention all the extras I get and makes me wonder if other mongers are keeping on the DL as well.

3. If a provider says to keep a service she did a secret. You may not want to blab on this site. Maybe senior members can confirm. But I have heard that owners sometimes have rules for service and they can check these sites and if they suspect someone is giving more than a HJ then they get rid of them. I have had that seemingly happen one time on a review I did a long time ago where the next day that provider was gone. Although maybe they just say that to everyone for all I know.

4. If you walk into a new place and not impressed, either with the provider or place is just nasty, go ahead and leave. It's not worth the money. When I had a bad gut feeling, like this place sucks, it almost always was a waste. Granted I am a bit picky.

5. If they have a table shower I highly recommend. I have had few providers tell me they like to know the customer is clean. They may lick and kiss around more often. Obviously YMMV.

6. AMP are way better than escorts in general, but you likely have a higher cost. They are open and someone is there ready unless they are too busy. Never seen drug issues at AMPs.

7. If you want a certain provider make sure to call ahead on your way there or call ahead of time and set appointment. Make sure you get there name correct. Sometimes I really struggle with the accent to understand what the name is.

8. I swear the services change in waves. When I first started going HJ seemed to be the norm and now I am seeing way better providers and services across the board. You may come across a real gem someplace new. I was at island breeze in New Albany a while back and was getting bbjcim and there were no reviews or anything. She was hot too.

Beringer
08-11-23, 12:38
The one bad report was from a hater hiding behind a new account in order to throw shade.

Essi is a young attractive and incredibly sweet woman. I trust her ability to be discreet with her clients and cannot imagine her ever stealing or extorting. That report was an obvious fabrication.

Her office is in a much safer location than RS. It is St. Matthews.

Yeah but a past post said she stole money and tried to extort? Also Google maps showed a strange area to be going for a massage. To me, didn't look safe. Is Frankfort Ave. A rough area?

DarkSideOfMe
08-11-23, 16:54
So I am moderately experienced in going to AMP. I am however, slightly newer in these sites. But some general things I have picked up might help newer mongers and maybe I can even be critiqued some to help me out.

1. If you are going somewhere, for example sun spa, that has a lot of reviews going over services, CFS / BBJ/ etc. I have found tipping up front to lead to way better service. Especially if it's your first time seeing the provider. There is normally more teasing and we tend to get to the fun part sooner.

I normally also try this occasionally at new places if the provider is younger or good looking. I have have some magical experiences and some duds. But if it's a dud I just don't go back.

2. If you really mesh well with a provider try to see them somewhat regularly, if money allows. I have somewhat consistently got extras that didn't happen the first few times. Sometimes I have seen plenty of reviews that never mention all the extras I get and makes me wonder if other mongers are keeping on the DL as well.

3. If a provider says to keep a service she did a secret. You may not want to blab on this site. Maybe senior members can confirm. But I have heard that owners sometimes have rules for service and they can check these sites and if they suspect someone is giving more than a HJ then they get rid of them. I have had that seemingly happen one time on a review I did a long time ago where the next day that provider was gone. Although maybe they just say that to everyone for all I know..Great advice bro. For the young Monger to follow, take with him, put the odds of success on his side. Good information to pass on!

Two Nutts
08-11-23, 21:58
It's un believable how stupid some guys come into IB and others. Judy calls me. (I'm out of town today) to speak using face time. I told him she wants him to leave, he's determined to stay, and get this, he has a 8-10 year old child sitting in a chair in the front room. It finally escalated to the point of us hopefully meeting Sunday evening. I just can't believe someone would bring their kid to a massage parlor. Judy said he was drunk. Still what a white trash dumb fuck.

JimBraddock
08-12-23, 00:59
House Fee is $50.

I pay $100 for a BBBJ but I only see one girl there that knows what she's doing.

Never tried FS but that's not my thing.Which girl? If you don't mind sharing.

Akarikanna
08-12-23, 07:29
Will be in Louisville this week and from the reports I would like to visit Sun's. Would prefer DATY, TUMA & BJ. Recommendations on who might be best for this?

Thank you.

DarkSideOfMe
08-12-23, 07:45

3. If a provider says to keep a service she did a secret. You may not want to blab on this site. Maybe senior members can confirm. But I have heard that owners sometimes have rules for service and they can check these sites and if they suspect someone is giving more than a HJ then they get rid of them. I have had that seemingly happen one time on a review I did a long time ago where the next day that provider was gone. Although maybe they just say that to everyone for all I know.

4. If you walk into a new place and not impressed, either with the provider or place is just nasty, go ahead and leave. It's not worth the money. When I had a bad gut feeling, like this place sucks, it almost always was a waste. Granted I am a bit picky.

5. If they have a table shower I highly recommend. I have had few providers tell me they like to know the customer is clean. They may lick and kiss around more often. Obviously YMMV.

6. AMP are way better than escorts in general, but you likely have a higher cost. They are open and someone is there ready unless they are too busy. Never seen drug issues at AMPs.

7. If you want a certain provider make sure to call ahead on your way there or call ahead of time and set appointment. Make sure you get there name correct. Sometimes I really struggle with the accent to understand what the name is.

8. I swear the services change in waves. When I first started going HJ seemed to be the norm and now I am seeing way better providers and services across the board. You may come across a real gem someplace new. I was at island breeze in New Albany a while back and was getting bbjcim and there were no reviews or anything. She was hot too.Well I've done this so many times. Tip Momma when you walk in, and little hug, kiss ($ 5,10 spot) She is the foundation to getting good pussy, especially if you are going to return, see what doors you open!

Someone on here said, "you can't see line up before") Ha Ha Ha!

GoodOne6969
08-12-23, 11:23
Well I've done this so many times. Tip Momma when you walk in, and little hug, kiss ($ 5,10 spot) She is the foundation to getting good pussy, especially if you are going to return, see what doors you open!

Someone on here said, "you can't see line up before") Ha Ha Ha!I was the one who said don't always count on getting a lineup. If it's busy you won't get one. That's what I said in my post. And I confirmed this with mamasan last night while she served me.

Bugogi and Kimchi soup in the shop kitchen.

Photogdan
08-12-23, 16:22
I go by there today to check it out, no time for massage today. Greeted by an Asian lady probably around 60? Polite but you would have thought I had a badge and police uniform on. Very 'shy' very' 'timid' very 'hiding something' feel. Explain just checking them out as they are new.

Front room is very nice but not much in the way of inviting to sit a spell. Beads hanging from the doorways to some side room and the back. There website and ads are very neutral, their pricing is very attractive. I asked if they were lmt's and she said, no we just do massage.

Is there an AMP in my neighborhood?

All comments are appreciated and with admins permission once I go there will tell you all about it.

GoodOne6969
08-12-23, 17:44
I go by there today to check it out, no time for massage today. Greeted by an Asian lady probably around 60? Polite but you would have thought I had a badge and police uniform on. Very 'shy' very' 'timid' very 'hiding something' feel. Explain just checking them out as they are new.

Front room is very nice but not much in the way of inviting to sit a spell. Beads hanging from the doorways to some side room and the back. There website and ads are very neutral, their pricing is very attractive. I asked if they were lmt's and she said, no we just do massage.

All comments are appreciated and with admins permission once I go there will tell you all about it.I don't see the name of the place or what neighborhood the place in? And frankly your posting doesn't make much sense to me. At least tell us the name of the place and maybe someone could help you.

GolfGuy
08-12-23, 19:21

All comments are appreciated and with admins permission once I go there will tell you all about it.Probably an AMP. But they get very freaked out when people walk in just to check them out. They probably think you're a cop amd might be very careful if you show up for a session. Then again, maybe not.

Photogdan
08-13-23, 06:54
Probably an AMP. But they get very freaked out when people walk in just to check them out. They probably think you're a cop amd might be very careful if you show up for a session. Then again, maybe not.

Golfguy, playing through.With their ad on the internet and their location it is the last thing I expected to find was an AMP. I would not walk in to Dandy or Salon, Sun etc to check them out, even if I did not know that they are AMP.

GoodOne6969
08-13-23, 09:04
With their ad on the internet and their location it is the last thing I expected to find was an AMP. I would not walk in to Dandy or Salon, Sun etc to check them out, even if I did not know that they are AMP.So do you know if it's an AMP or not? You said they have an internet ad. What is the name of the business? What is it's location? I already asked these questions once.

JLove81
08-13-23, 09:07
Sorry this is a late review I have been very busy. I went to suns Thursday and spoke to mama and asked her if she could line the girls up said she didn't know who was working or not but anyway took me to a room and a long legged pretty girl came in later to find out it was Kelly. I opted out of table shower which seemed to piss her off and it only got worse from there. She went back and fourth for a few min so I laid the $ on the counter and now she is ready she drops the dress and gets on top she gave me lucks on nipples and balls then onward to CBJ and was and a hurry to start I asked her how about daty she rolled up her eyes and tried to upset I was like fuck no! So she got on my face and came down on it hard I am thinking what a ***** the. We got started didn't take long then she was and rush to leave and I know I am no Brad pit but not ugly LOL anyhow as I was leaving mama showed me all 3 girls they all looked good. I was going to mention service from Kelly to mama but didn't I absolutely hate getting people in trouble. This was the worst experience at sun's yet for me and no desire to see Kelly again. Oh Kelly did say she got luck with me I didn't last long she tired of guys coming in lasting longer I was like ok whatever ***** LOL didn't say it to her but was thinking of it. Sorry if punctuations are not good I'm doing the review on my phone. Anyone else had this experience with Kelly? Be safe ya"all.

JLove81
08-13-23, 09:20
Bro,

I will always do this from now on. Wonderful advice.
When I speak to Bro's about this" Game" we are playing, you must be in charge! Don't be weak!You are 100% correct great advice thanks and I certainly will from now on!

LittleDickMan87
08-13-23, 09:21
I've seen several on here who just want a descent or good massage and perhaps an HE without FS. I had the itch yesterday but didn't have time to go to Sun or Stone and didn't want to cross the river. I had seen a couple of interesting posts about IB but ended up at Golden Spa on Spring Street in Jeffersonville.

Damage was $80 and cute middle age Mama came to the door. Said I was handsome and led me to room. I asked for Table Shower and she seemed stunned there. Told me to wait 5 minutes. As I was sitting there, I noticed there was a sign on the wall that gave the prices and I'm glad I chose an hour at $80 because 30 minutes was $70.

I sat on the table with a towel over me and another lady came to get me. She was not as cute but had a spinner body. Slim and tight. She took me to the shower and washed me, backside first. She cleaned by bottom good and played a little with my balls from the back.

Then on the flip, my cock flopped over and she soaped him up and took a few strokes then went back to the legs, hips and arms and chest.

No giggling or play like at Sun or Stone. She did dry me off and then grabbed me down below and led me back to the room.

I laid down and she started in with a good, strong massage. It was odd that she rubbed me all over and then got some warm oil or lotion and then did it all over again. It had been probably 30 minutes and she did the back walk and finally took her nails and started lightly teasing over my back, down the inner part of my legs, raked them over my balls and on my butt. I had gone soft during the massage but was back again after that.

Also, I left out that the door had been cracked this whole time. She smacked my butt and told me to turn over. I did and she went to the door and shut it.

She came back and took hold of my cock and just squeezed. She bent over and I thought she was going to give me a BJ but she stopped and loosened her grip and got a handful of warm oil and began to stroke. I usually have pretty good stamina but she still remained close and after about 6 pumps, much like high school, I erupted all over. She jumped back and started speaking in her language. The other lady came in they started jabbering. The more attractive mama came over and smacked me on the leg and smiled and said something to me. And I want to say they weren't saying anything about the size for sure -- but maybe about the volume as I really shot off.

My lady got a warm towel and cleaned me up and continue with the massage on the front.

I had gone soft but when she got to my upper thighs her hands kept touching my balls and cock and I got hard again. She said something again and then went on to my chest and arms and hands.

She rubbed my hair, my face and neck and got behind me and bent forward to rub my neck and put her tits in my face. Although they were covered, she rubbed them on my face.

I thought she might have asked for a tip as AMP usually do -- even when it's just an HE -- but she didn't.

I tried to pay her and she waved her hands and shook her head no. I did give her a $20 an she smiled and gave me a hug.

I started out my adventuring at this location a year ago and it was a much different experience. But if you're just looking to relax and get a descent massage and even just an HE, I'd consider this place.

I will say that it's a bit inconvenient to park there. You can hide a bit in the cars parked for Clark Memorial Hospital but then you have to walk around the building and you're exposed to the facing street.

Not many of these locations have a UTR entrance -- why is beyond me but it would be a bit nicer for the mongers who don't want to be spotted out.

LittleDickMan87
08-13-23, 09:24
Sorry this is a late review I have been very busy. I went to suns Thursday and spoke to mama and asked her if she could line the girls up said she didn't know who was working or not but anyway took me to a room and a long legged pretty girl came in later to find out it was Kelly. I opted out of table shower which seemed to piss her off and it only got worse from there. She went back and fourth for a few min so I laid the $ on the counter and now she is ready she drops the dress and gets on top she gave me lucks on nipples and balls then onward to CBJ and was and a hurry to start I asked her how about daty she rolled up her eyes and tried to upset I was like fuck no! So she got on my face and came down on it hard I am thinking what a ***** the. We got started didn't take long then she was and rush to leave and I know I am no Brad pit but not ugly LOL anyhow as I was leaving mama showed me all 3 girls they all looked good. I was going to mention service from Kelly to mama but didn't I absolutely hate getting people in trouble. This was the worst experience at sun's yet for me and no desire to see Kelly again. Oh Kelly did say she got luck with me I didn't last long she tired of guys coming in lasting longer I was like ok whatever ***** LOL didn't say it to her but was thinking of it. Sorry if punctuations are not good I'm doing the review on my phone. Anyone else had this experience with Kelly? Be safe ya"all.I don't remember who I was with honestly. I can't understand them and it would be nice if there were photos with names. But that's probably not going to happen.

Bwiser22
08-13-23, 10:19
Who's the best at Sun's or Stone's now for a slow sensual massage? I haven't been to Suns in over a year now. I don't get out much, but I've seen Anna and Bebe at Stone's. I prefer Anna, so looking for someone like her, or maybe just go back and see her again. When I seen Anna maybe 2 months ago, I made a appointment and arrived a little early. After a great rub, pretty much like all the other reviews, Mama told me that they have other girls and next time see one of them almost angry like. LOL. Thanks for any info.

Sgwaboe
08-13-23, 16:33
Sgwaboe here, from NKY just across the river. Read your forum a lot before traveling (you guys are great with info) and decided on Sun's. Partly because it was closer and mostly because it seems to get consistently good reviews. So drove down this last week and asked for Blue on the way down (Mamasan is nice) and she wasn't really ready when I finally arrived, so Anna came in and gave me my TS and sauna. Like her look. Very sexy to me. Came back to room and Blue met us there. Nice looking woman, great ass and firm, soft bolt ons. Face is just ok to me, but always YMMV. Talked a little as she gave me a surprisingly hard massage. Liked it. Then we progressed to other fun stuff. The woman has no issue with a rather deep TUMA, LOL. All other fun stuff as described here many times followed. I had given her the 80 upfront and after asking what I wanted another 140. She seemed like she wanted 160, but that was all the cash I brought in, so. Was complimentary of me and even dressed me fully! (Angling for more $?, LOL) Anyways, very good time had, Mamasan wanted to introduce me to Anna and Pink before leaving. All asking me if I wanted more. WTF?? I'm older, can go a while, but not repeatedly, lmao!) Wanted to ask you fellas if anyone has had experience with Anna? Good as Blue? Similar? Anyway, appreciate the responses, coming back down again soon. Only thing we have up here to compare is one spa that offers a comparable experience, but really only with one lady that really shows her appreciation. The rest of the ladies are very hit or miss. But again, thanks, and you guys have it a lot better down here at least as far as the AMP scene goes.

SeatOnCrane
08-13-23, 21:24
Sorry this is a late review I have been very busy. I went to suns Thursday and spoke to mama and asked her if she could line the girls up said she didn't know who was working or not but anyway took me to a room and a long legged pretty girl came in later to find out it was Kelly. I opted out of table shower which seemed to piss her off and it only got worse from there. She went back and fourth for a few min so I laid the $ on the counter and now she is ready she drops the dress and gets on top she gave me lucks on nipples and balls then onward to CBJ and was and a hurry to start I asked her how about daty she rolled up her eyes and tried to upset I was like fuck no! So she got on my face and came down on it hard I am thinking what a ***** the. We got started didn't take long then she was and rush to leave and I know I am no Brad pit but not ugly LOL anyhow as I was leaving mama showed me all 3 girls they all looked good. I was going to mention service from Kelly to mama but didn't I absolutely hate getting people in trouble. This was the worst experience at sun's yet for me and no desire to see Kelly again. Oh Kelly did say she got luck with me I didn't last long she tired of guys coming in lasting longer I was like ok whatever ***** LOL didn't say it to her but was thinking of it. Sorry if punctuations are not good I'm doing the review on my phone. Anyone else had this experience with Kelly? Be safe ya"all.This is only an opinion, but I think that the girls might be willing to go a little further with you if they know that you are clean.

So I never opt out of the shower, even if I'm freshly showered.

Besides, I find that the shower helps get my motor going.

Charge ANut2
08-14-23, 00:43
This is only an opinion, but I think that the girls might be willing to go a little further with you if they know that you are clean.

Besides, I find that the shower helps get my motor going.Ya it depends. It cuts into your time there. I personally I wouldn't be there for a shr but to each is own. I'd just make a comment to Mama that you're prepped fresh and clean an hopefully she relays that. But if you're looking for a TUMA you better let her clean you I guess LOL.

WC2000
08-14-23, 07:42
What's the deal with FS only here? I'm not a FS guy and it really sucks you can't go there for just a HE. I basically got scolded the last time I went just after management changed over.

Wuziman
08-14-23, 08:22
What's the deal with FS only here? I'm not a FS guy and it really sucks you can't go there for just a HE. I basically got scolded the last time I went just after management changed over.So the big difference here is this place is was more of a brothel. The women provide a service and want a certain amount of money for the time.

I assume you are not dropping $140 for a HJ. They want the $140 and FS can be an easy way of getting it depending on the provider. It might make it to faster. It's less work if you are on top. Hell, it's possible they may enjoy it. Although to be fair I assume most of us are ugly lays that ain't rocking the ocean.

So I assume it comes down to the money. This isn't a normal place where you get a more professional massage. They just want to do a quick easy light massage at most, fuck, then go back to relax.

Considering how good (at least the ones I've seen) they are at it I thinks it is best to respect that and get HJ's else where unless you are paying premium for it.

But I do get it from your perspective. You are paying and just wanting the basic service. I would suggest Eva's in Jeff or IB in new Albany. They have attractive providers that will cater to price point.

Wuziman
08-14-23, 08:30
Who's the best at Sun's or Stone's now for a slow sensual massage? I haven't been to Suns in over a year now. I don't get out much, but I've seen Anna and Bebe at Stone's. I prefer Anna, so looking for someone like her, or maybe just go back and see her again. When I seen Anna maybe 2 months ago, I made a appointment and arrived a little early. After a great rub, pretty much like all the other reviews, Mama told me that they have other girls and next time see one of them almost angry like. LOL. Thanks for any info.So I believe currently the best providers at Suns are Blue and Anna.

I have heard nothing but great things about Blue, but have not seen her because I see someone else there. I have seen Anna and she is probably all around one of the best providers I have ever had.

Anna does it all. She teases more, is more sensual, more adventurous when it comes to position. She also takes direction perfectly. If you ask for something she does her best. But if you want her to lead the show she can do that to. She does kissing, no tongue, she gets in positions most of providers don't, for example, standing positions, laying side ways (some of which require her to really thrust her ass out and can't be comfortable).

I can't praise her enough.

DjangosTigerr
08-14-23, 09:57
Sgwaboe here, from NKY just across the river. Read your forum a lot before traveling (you guys are great with info) and decided on Sun's. Partly because it was closer and mostly because it seems to get consistently good reviews. So drove down this last week and asked for Blue on the way down (Mamasan is nice) and she wasn't really ready when I finally arrived, so Anna came in and gave me my TS and sauna. Like her look. Very sexy to me. Came back to room and Blue met us there. Nice looking woman, great ass and firm, soft bolt ons. Face is just ok to me, but always YMMV. Talked a little as she gave me a surprisingly hard massage. Liked it. Then we progressed to other fun stuff. The woman has no issue with a rather deep TUMA, LOL. All other fun stuff as described here many times followed. I had given her the 80 upfront and after asking what I wanted another 140. She seemed like she wanted 160, but that was all the cash I brought in, so. Was complimentary of me and even dressed me fully! (Angling for more $?, LOL) Anyways, very good time had, Mamasan wanted to introduce me to Anna and Pink before leaving. All asking me if I wanted more. WTF?? I'm older, can go a while, but not repeatedly, lmao!) Wanted to ask you fellas if anyone has had experience with Anna? Good as Blue? Similar? Anyway, appreciate the responses, coming back down again soon. Only thing we have up here to compare is one spa that offers a comparable experience, but really only with one lady that really shows her appreciation. The rest of the ladies are very hit or miss. But again, thanks, and you guys have it a lot better down here at least as far as the AMP scene goes.Tried to send you a message. Your mail box is full.

Sgwaboe
08-14-23, 11:30
All fixed. Sorry about that. BTW, is Anna shaved? Or just a partial?

Ss2000
08-14-23, 11:57
Has anybody seen Sue at Churchill yet? Just wondering if anybody has any info.

WC2000
08-14-23, 13:55
So I believe currently the best providers at Suns are Blue and Anna.

I have heard nothing but great things about Blue, but have not seen her because I see someone else there. I have seen Anna and she is probably all around one of the best providers I have ever had.

Anna does it all. She teases more, is more sensual, more adventurous when it comes to position. She also takes direction perfectly. If you ask for something she does her best. But if you want her to lead the show she can do that to. She does kissing, no tongue, she gets in positions most of providers don't, for example, standing positions, laying side ways (some of which require her to really thrust her ass out and can't be comfortable).

I can't praise her enough.Totally get that however if they aren't busy 24/7 you would think they would want money coming in no matter what. I guess maybe it's easier to just fuck and get it over with?

Anyway, I opted to hit 61 today and saw Jenny. Probably the best man made boobs I've ever had my hands on. Amazing eraser nips and a great attitude.

MotoManHd
08-14-23, 16:23
Thanks to this report MotoMan, I went to see Anna at Stone fall last night based on how he described she was more sensual. He ain't lying boys! One of the best AMP experiences I've had and believe me I've had many through the years! While she was between my legs staring at me with my junk in her mouth I reached up and undid that class that holds her hair up and released that full main of black hair. She said she doesn't like it because it's so full and makes her look like a lion LOL. I'm telling you this girl is hot as she knows what she's doing! And those Keegles are definitely up for the task. She told me she was 30 but I'm telling you she works out and has the body of a 21-year-old the bonus is because she's 30 ish she knows what she's doing. Those eyes staring at me the whole time, all the teasing she does. Excellent on cowgirl amd reverse cg, great oral skills. Thanks for the report Moto! Damage was the same as what's been discussed on this board recently when she asked me how much I would pay I gave her the $140 amount and she got started. I paid after the deed was done.

Funny aside. I called ahead of time as I was running late to make sure they would be open and I could get an hour, told them I wanted Anna. I get there, parking lot empty. Walk in tell mamasan I called and she led me to the room, asks if I've been there before, of course I say once long time ago. Anna comes in takes me to shower we joked around. Massage starts and she asks, how you know me? I said my friend comes here and recommended you. After we finished she told me you better thank your friend! So again, thanks MotoMan! LOL.

Golfguy, playing through.You're welcome! Glad you enjoyed. That is what this forum is for, not everyone's idea of a good session is the same so it's good to get multiple perspectives. I wish there was a cross between her and Bebe! Best of both worlds.

Charge ANut2
08-14-23, 21:52
Spa61. Whoever said they'd stepped their game up was right. Jenny was real sweet and a little timid at first but warmed up nice. Looked amazing in / out of that sequin dress. Beautiful MM's, light skinned, tall, Korean hottie. Mama said new girls coming this week.

Bougar1
08-14-23, 22:03
This is only an opinion, but I think that the girls might be willing to go a little further with you if they know that you are clean.

Besides, I find that the shower helps get my motor going.I got to know Joy at Suns a while back and she said half the men that come in there do not wash their ass. She said there is no bigger turn off than trying to be sexy and smelling poop or seeing it smeared on the sheets. That's why most want to do a table shower first.

Akarikanna
08-15-23, 09:41
Tomorrow I am in Louisville and excited to visit your AMP's. Lexington is horrible. With that said, Blue is on vacation this week and I was really hoping to see her. The others are not as well reviewed though Anna for the most part has good reviews. Someone mentioned they are all beautiful. Is it worth taking that chance or instead going to Stone to see BeBe or Anna there?

I like a table shower, prefer DATY, BJ, TUMA if possible but not necessary and a good attitude. I also want the full hour.

Recommendations are greatly appreciated and I will post a full review in detail of my experience. I really appreciate how this forum shares.

Don File
08-15-23, 10:35
Hass anyone seen Lynn from Rub Rankings? https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/kentucky/louisville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/lynn-special-bodyrub-nuru-30672.html.

I've searched the forums, nothing, one of the pictures comes back from another site but the other does not.

Number comes back as Jenny LMT from here: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenny-escort-louisville-87610.

Any help would be appreciated.

C6DM2
08-15-23, 12:07
There are *many* reviews for each of those ladies already posted in the forum. If you research those names, you will probably find the answers you are looking for. Use the "Advanced Search" option.

I am not sure they have any bad reviews so my guess is, you will be happy no matter whom you see.

Tomorrow I am in Louisville and excited to visit your AMP's. Lexington is horrible. With that said, Blue is on vacation this week and I was really hoping to see her. The others are not as well reviewed though Anna for the most part has good reviews. Someone mentioned they are all beautiful. Is it worth taking that chance or instead going to Stone to see BeBe or Anna there?

I like a table shower, prefer DATY, BJ, TUMA if possible but not necessary and a good attitude. I also want the full hour.

Recommendations are greatly appreciated and I will post a full review in detail of my experience. I really appreciate how this forum shares.

PhillyDwag
08-15-23, 14:46

Recommendations are greatly appreciated and I will post a full review in detail of my experience. I really appreciate how this forum shares.Stone Spa, 4xx1 Poplar Level Rd Unit x Louisville, Kentucky 40xx9.

I am working near the airport. This spa is close by.

I was down here for a job in May and we're doing Phase II right now. Stopped by again. Was introduced to Olivia was told she was new. Wow, really nice. Unexpected for the area I was in.

Also saw the other gal, I was with before, Anna. Anna is really nice too, much smaller and rather skinny. Anna is younger and a very solid choice.

Olivia is older but still looks really good. An honest 5'4' or 5'5" ish. Nice MM D+ cups. That fit her body well. Not skinny tubular like most Asian gals. She has some very womanly curves. A true athletic build to her. (not code for fat). She looks like she was an athlete of some type. Face was just short of a what I would call a stunner, but she had a look that I really like, everyone has their preferences.

Service and performance was more of an all around solid and good time. No one thing stood out as exceptional but as you're walking to the car you're very happy and everything was really nice. Funny how sometimes I have had horrible sessions with certain gals but they can do 1 thing very well. Well with Sophia she was very good at everything and looked really nice, a total package.

I am used to tipping (HF included) around at least 200. I left 220, might be seeing her again before I leave. Both Anna and Oliva are solid choices but different enough with regards to body type, that you should find something you like.

FantasticFour
08-15-23, 15:39
I was in town for the weekend, and many thanks to all who provided recommendations. When I lived in Louisville I remembered this place from years back and decided to give it a shot. Walked in and told mamasan I wanted Blue or Anna, but both were busy. She offered Paula who was a Korean spinner about mid-20's, maybe a size 2. Walked to the room paid the house fee and then give the tip upfront and rubbed on her slowly, to let her know what I really wanted!! She moved me to the sauna for 10 minutes, then the shower. Wow, cleaned me up with lots of cleaning ass and finger-ass play, and then I started getting the "you're too big" speech. She tried to get me off in the shower with HE (almost worked, but I wanted some FS action). Moved to the room for a light massage with back walking. Started in the main event and after the condom gets on she's scared and concerned about my size (honestly, I don't think I'm big). We start in CG and she's barely taking it, I move her to lazy doggie and she just couldn't take it. She gets up pulls off the condom and starts with a slow, sensual HJ and I actually busted a decent nut (now I typically don't in AMP; thus why I asked for recommendations for FS AMPs in Louisville). Very pretty Korean chick and again I remember this place and I had a good experience as I left satisfied. As I'm walking out, she introduced me to "Pink" and stated to see her next time as a reference as I understood she liked men with bigger stats. Anyway, I'll be back in OCT and will revisit this place.

Keep this board going guys, great action in the Ville, treat these girls right, and be safe.

FF OUT!

SeatOnCrane
08-15-23, 23:54
Hass anyone seen Lynn from Rub Rankings? https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/kentucky/louisville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/lynn-special-bodyrub-nuru-30672.html.

I've searched the forums, nothing, one of the pictures comes back from another site but the other does not.

Number comes back as Jenny LMT from here: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenny-escort-louisville-87610.

Any help would be appreciated.My spidey sense tingles at this one.

When an ad has info like ".

Sucking & Licking, G. F. E,Kiss & Touch, Open-minded, Naked Massage Body to Body Call, Clean, Pure, Nice, playful".

It's an invitation for the police to get interested, but that doesn't matter if you're a fat dude in Nigeria in an internet café using stolen pictures and a spoofed phone number of a legitimate provider from years ago.

Text her (him), and I bet that before you get to see her she will ask for her fee in the form of a gift card that she will ask you to take a picture of and send it to her (him).

I could be wrong but I wouldn't call this one.

SeatOnCrane
08-15-23, 23:59
I got to know Joy at Suns a while back and she said half the men that come in there do not wash their ass. She said there is no bigger turn off than trying to be sexy and smelling poop or seeing it smeared on the sheets. That's why most want to do a table shower first.If I've had to take a dump any time in between my morning shower and my AMP visit, I won't go to a place that does not have a table shower.

BackToZero
08-16-23, 06:28
My spidey sense tingles at this one.

When an ad has info like ".

Sucking & Licking, G. F. E,Kiss & Touch, Open-minded, Naked Massage Body to Body Call, Clean, Pure, Nice, playful".

It's an invitation for the police to get interested, but that doesn't matter if you're a fat dude in Nigeria in an internet caf using stolen pictures and a spoofed phone number of a legitimate provider from years ago.

Text her (him), and I bet that before you get to see her she will ask for her fee in the form of a gift card that she will ask you to take a picture of and send it to her (him).

I could be wrong but I wouldn't call this one.Yeah these pics are an OF/IG model with pics all over the internet.

Wuziman
08-16-23, 08:15
I was in town for the weekend, and many thanks to all who provided recommendations. When I lived in Louisville I remembered this place from years back and decided to give it a shot. Walked in and told mamasan I wanted Blue or Anna, but both were busy. She offered Paula who was a Korean spinner about mid-20's, maybe a size 2. Walked to the room paid the house fee and then give the tip upfront and rubbed on her slowly, to let her know what I really wanted!! She moved me to the sauna for 10 minutes, then the shower. Wow, cleaned me up with lots of cleaning ass and finger-ass play, and then I started getting the "you're too big" speech. She tried to get me off in the shower with HE (almost worked, but I wanted some FS action). Moved to the room for a light massage with back walking. Started in the main event and after the condom gets on she's scared and concerned about my size (honestly, I don't think I'm big). We start in CG and she's barely taking it, I move her to lazy doggie and she just couldn't take it. She gets up pulls off the condom and starts with a slow, sensual HJ and I actually busted a decent nut (now I typically don't in AMP; thus why I asked for recommendations for FS AMPs in Louisville). Very pretty Korean chick and again I remember this place and I had a good experience as I left satisfied. As I'm walking out, she introduced me to "Pink" and stated to see her next time as a reference as I understood she liked men with bigger stats. Anyway, I'll be back in OCT and will revisit this place.

Keep this board going guys, great action in the Ville, treat these girls right, and be safe.

FF OUT!Hey, thanks for the review. I believe it's likely you saw Pearla. Her accent and English are not as great so understanding names can be difficult. Unless she changed it to that. But she was there several months ago.

Great provider. Probably the best looking one I have seen since the new management.

Wuziman
08-16-23, 08:22
If I've had to take a dump any time in between my morning shower and my AMP visit, I won't go to a place that does not have a table shower.Hell I need a shower after work and I sit at a desk all day. I swear I am a sweat machine and get disgusting. I look forward to the table shower to get clean and smell.

I can attest that I have had friends and family who don't shower regularly and I can't imagine what it would be like for the poor ladies to have to touch that rotten egg smelling dick.

As a side note to my fellow mongers who smoke, especially chain smoke, please don't smoke a pack of cigarettes right before laying down on the bed.

I can't tell you how many times I have laid down on the bed, put my nose and mouth in the hole and just smell pure cigarettes and bad breath. Makes me want to vomit.

EasyLivin
08-16-23, 09:19
If I've had to take a dump any time in between my morning shower and my AMP visit, I won't go to a place that does not have a table shower.Yeah that needs entered into the monger if rule book.

EasyLivin
08-16-23, 09:22

Any help would be appreciated.So many red flags.

MotoManHd
08-16-23, 11:25
Stone Spa, 4xx1 Poplar Level Rd Unit x Louisville, Kentucky 40xx9.

I am working near the airport. This spa is close by.

I was down here for a job in May and we're doing Phase II right now. Stopped by again. Was introduced to Olivia was told she was new. Wow, really nice. Unexpected for the area I was in.

Also saw the other gal, I was with before, Anna. Anna is really nice too, much smaller and rather skinny. Anna is younger and a very solid choice.

Olivia is older but still looks really good. An honest 5'4' or 5'5" ish. Nice MM D+ cups. That fit her body well. Not skinny tubular like most Asian gals. She has some very womanly curves. A true athletic build to her. (not code for fat). She looks like she was an athlete of some type. Face was just short of a what I would call a stunner, but she had a look that I really like, everyone has their preferences.

Service and performance was more of an all around solid and good time. No one thing stood out as exceptional but as you're walking to the car you're very happy and everything was really nice. Funny how sometimes I have had horrible sessions with certain gals but they can do 1 thing very well. Well with Sophia she was very good at everything and looked really nice, a total package.

I am used to tipping (HF included) around at least 200. I left 220, might be seeing her again before I leave. Both Anna and Oliva are solid choices but different enough with regards to body type, that you should find something you like.Tried to pm you but box is full. Does Olivia do CBJ or bbj? Tuma? Thanks for your help!

MotoManHd
08-16-23, 11:26
So I just got a text from Stone about the new girl Olivia. Not sure I like them doing that. Anyone else get it? Any other reviews besides the one?

As always appreciate the info!

Spankering
08-16-23, 12:06
Any info on this one?

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/kentucky/louisville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/escort-girl-30073.html

GoodOne6969
08-16-23, 12:35
Hell I need a shower after work and I sit at a desk all day. I swear I am a sweat machine and get disgusting. I look forward to the table shower to get clean and smell.

I can attest that I have had friends and family who don't shower regularly and I can't imagine what it would be like for the poor ladies to have to touch that rotten egg smelling dick.

As a side note to my fellow mongers who smoke, especially chain smoke, please don't smoke a pack of cigarettes right before laying down on the bed.

I can't tell you how many times I have laid down on the bed, put my nose and mouth in the hole and just smell pure cigarettes and bad breath. Makes me want to vomit.I'm very clean, shower daily and if I think my ass might be dirty I go home and wash before I'll go to an AMP. I love getting it washed and teased by a sexy Asian woman, but I don't want any girl coming across something unknowingly left behind. And boys we all know this probably happens a little at least every time you take a dump. Just a suggestion, unless you're sure, stop by a gas station restroom and check yourself before proceeding to the spa. Or use the spa restroom when you arrive for a quick re-wipe to be sure. Anyways it should be a no brainer to be clean beforehand, but some people are dirty and don't care. That's all I have say about that.

LittleDickMan87
08-16-23, 14:19
After a lackluster Monday evening, Tuesday had some promise but couldn't get things set up with Brooke. She's ready when she's ready and not when she's not. Maybe. Someday.

So I went with Stone as a standby and called ahead to book Anna and was told "OK. You come in" so I get there and told them I called ahead for Anna and Mamasan said, "Sorry, she busy. We get you someone else -- Bebe or another girl. You like".

So she took me to a "holding room" where I spent about 10 minutes and then she shuttled me to an actual room. She told me in the other room not to take my clothes off, but didn't say anything about this room, so I went ahead and undressed and sat on the bed with a towel half around my waste.

In came Bebe.

She's very pretty and has a very good body. She was excited to see the money out on the table and laughed and said thank you and asked me what I wanted to do. Taking a cue from the forum, I said - "Everything. ".

I expected to be swept away in ecstasy and fulfillment. But no.

She took me for a table shower first and it was so-so. I about slipped off the table twice and busted my ass. She seemed concerned. No overly flirtation TS and no touching other than to soap on and soap off.

She dried me off and instead of going back to the room, she took me to the sauna. I sat there for less than 10 minutes. It was less than 70 degrees in there so that was a waste. I think she had something else to do and parked me there while she took care of it.

She took me back to the room and told me to lay down. I layed down back down and front up and she laughed and said, no. Other way.

I was disappointed and complied.

For 37 minutes (I watched the digital clock on the table) she rubbed my upper back, lower back, butt, upper legs and lower legs. And then back again and back again.

I don't stink. I'm not completely gross and ugly but I'm no Tom Selleck. I'm no Peter North but I don't have a vienna sausage, either.

So I don't know what the problem was.

So on the flip, she says, "WHY SO SAD? YOU LOOK SO SAD".

I told her, "well I didn't come here for a massage. You're pretty and sexy and I wanted to spend an hour with you and all we've done so far is take a shower, sat in a cold sauna and get a mediocre back rub".

I'm not sure what else I could have said but I think that made her mad because she finally took off her clothes, put a condom on me and sucked me for about 40 seconds or less, then got on top. She was not into it. Not sure what the deal was. No faking with her. Whether she was having a bad day or disappointed about going back home (she said she leaves next Tuesday) it wasn't the fantasy that I've been reading about here.

So, I picked her up and did it standing for a few minutes, then put her down on the table for mish and then doggie and then finished that was.

She started getting dressed and asked if I wanted water. We still had 10 minutes left and she saw me look at the clock and she asked if I wanted more massage.

I told her I wanted more of something for the whole hour.

On the way out, Mamasan asked if everything was OK and I let her know it was not great. I also let her know I've asked for Anna twice by appointment and never got to see her.

She did introduce me to Olivia who looks very nice, different than Bebe, but nice.

Olivia gave me a hug and shook hands and said for me to ask for her next time.

I also reminded Mamasan that I had lost the first coupon and last time I came they didn't have any to give and there was a big stack on the table yet she seemed like she didn't want to give me one.

I don't know if they thought I was the cops or what, but I don't know if I'll be back. The first two trips there were great -- of course they were my first times.

I guess I'm a prime example of YMMV -- I just don't know why.

LittleDickMan87
08-16-23, 16:24
So I just got a text from Stone about the new girl Olivia. Not sure I like them doing that. Anyone else get it? Any other reviews besides the one?

As always appreciate the info!Me too. I wasn't with her but saw her yesterday on my way out. Gave me a hug and shook my hand and said to come back and see her. My mind is a fog today but she was attractive and nice body.

RexChapman
08-16-23, 17:25

As always appreciate the info!I got similar text saying Olivia was arriving from New York. I use a text app that is encrypted and locked so I wasn't too upset but it is a bad practice on their part.

BackToZero
08-16-23, 18:51
Any info on this one?

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/kentucky/louisville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/escort-girl-30073.htmlReverse image search reveals that pics are of a widely known TS OF model.

As Admiral Ackbar would say. It's a trap!

Automan
08-16-23, 19:47
Well I've read all the rants, and had to go for myself. , I found myself in a room and in comes Bebe, I said to myself damn, she's hot. Short little tight dress. , we start with a little conversation. She then takes me to a fast shower nothing to write home about. , then to dry, next back to the room, I lay face down, enjoy a decent massage, we chat the whole time and talk, great conversations about where she's from family etc. , then to the flip, she asks what I want I point, 140 all is good there. , she gives a decent BJ, till I say it's time, she climbs on top and rides for a few, and asks me if I want to beat the pussy up in Mish, I laugh and agree, we go for a good 15 minutes, eye contact and almost as if we are making love some light kissing.

Finally I bust and we lay and chat a little more then she gets to the clean up, only disappointment I had was hearing her say she's leaving soon, I'm not sure I've had such a great experience in a AMP, this one I had to remind myself I paid to be here it was that good, she's good enough at it you'll definitely fall in love and want to take her home. , anyways hope to see her again before she's gone. , I didn't get a chance to see anyone else however not sure I'd want to see anyone else while she's there. A dream I didn't want to wake from, as always be safe.

Don File
08-16-23, 20:22
So many red flags.Yep I agree.

MonkeySmasher
08-17-23, 08:13

As always appreciate the info!Received one also. Not a good practice on there part due to the nature of the business. That could seriously cause an issue if the wife or gf would see it.

HobbyEver
08-17-23, 08:16
Hello All,

I'm making the drive today from ohio. I've done my research and I've narrowed my visit down to sun's, stone, or spa61. Probably hitting suns as that's closest. I'd like to thank everyone here that has shared info and ask for any tips. I've never been to an AMP in lex, but I love the dc greenbelt scene. Also any good places to get lunch that an out of towner should hit?

BoneDaddy
08-17-23, 08:57
I was disappointed and complied.

For 37 minutes (I watched the digital clock on the table) she rubbed my upper back, lower back, butt, upper legs and lower legs. And then back again and back again.

.I left a so-so review about Bebe at Stone a few weeks ago. Something I left out was how long the massage was. In my case it was about 40 minutes as well, and I was beginning to wonder if that was all that would happen. Based on all the reviews about how quick she is DTF and wild, I thought I had the wrong "Bebe". Maybe she is bi-polar!

DarkSideOfMe
08-17-23, 10:01
I left a so-so review about Bebe at Stone a few weeks ago. Something I left out was how long the massage was. In my case it was about 40 minutes as well, and I was beginning to wonder if that was all that would happen. Based on all the reviews about how quick she is DTF and wild, I thought I had the wrong "Bebe". Maybe she is bi-polar!I've, said this many times before. You must go in and direct them, her, what to do, you want, no matter who she is or all the great post on her!

Do you think her pussy wants fucked,8,10 times a day? Every day, hard, punish it, or give a massage to you (45) minutes out of 60, for the same amount of $$, get you off by hand, mouth, or let you lick it, suck her titts?

Her words all part of the game Bro. " Fuck my pussy hard," she wants you in out, fast as possible, least amount of damage! Next!

Little damage to her pussy, a lot of tips, what she wants! Bi-polar, no smart Buss. Woman I say! Hummm!

Ralphisit
08-17-23, 12:16
Any info on this one?

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/kentucky/louisville/bodyrubs/body-rubs/escort-girl-30073.html
She might have a surprise in their panties.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31648-Escort-Reports&p=6543935&viewfull=1#post6543935.

HobbyEver
08-17-23, 13:40
In the spirit of sharing my report on Sun is as follows. Showed up no call ahead. The lot was empty on that end. The tiny mamasan welcomed me in and out me in a room directly. On my way to the room a tall light skinned woman in an pink dress walked by. She was quite attractive. The woman who came to my room was shorter and thicker, but not wanting to rock the boat I went with her. Blondish hair, with a set of mm with nice big nips. Table shower was serviceable with some teasing. Massage was short but good. She got me for 160 on the flip, but she spent a large amount of time with my balls in her mouth and finger up my ass so I feel the value was there. Had her ride till she squealed, then flip for mish. Banged her like that for awhile, then put her mouth back on it for the finish. Now the question is; go back to oh after lunch or rturn for round 2 with the tall one or option 3 go to stone or spa61 to contrast and compare.

GoodOne6969
08-17-23, 15:02
I met the new girl CiCi yesterday. She's younger at about 26. She's bigger, not fat, but has some meat on her bones, which I like and is rare in the AMP world. Bronze skin, pretty, nice bigger booty and great 34 D's with brown double eraser nipples. I was surprised when she walked in as I immediately knew it was going to be a different experience than with the smaller petite girls. As always, started with a shower. She was thorough, cleaned everything good, dried me and back to the room we went. First thing, she gave me a really good massage with lotion, using her elbows, forearms and knuckles, with heavy pressure, which I like. She's a strong girl and can get in deep. She used a hot towel to clean me, all in all about 20 to 25 minutes. It was perfect as it left plenty of time for real fun, which I'll say was very similar to the previous review. She took direction well, as she asked me what I liked, I told her and we got started and went full throttle for the next 30 minutes. She reminded me of girlfriends I had in my younger years and for me felt nice putting my arms around her and squeezing her. It was good experience and a real nice change for me. YMMV, but I enjoyed her and will see again.

MonkeySmasher
08-17-23, 15:09
Went to stone today after getting that text message from them about Olivia. Holy shit she is a doll! Spinner with nice bolt ons and a great ass for K9. Got a shower then off to the room. Donation on the table 140 then off with the clothes. CBJ to k9 then to standing mish. I highly recommend and I will be seeing her a lot before she leaves. 200 total damage.

EasyLivin
08-17-23, 16:16
Thought she would be reserved at first but once things got going she was fun. Built like a cheerleader with nice man mades, pointy nips, and a Bush. A 2000's Bush not a 1970's Bush. The usual stuff with some b2 b. Will have to see again.

EasyLivin
08-17-23, 16:33
She might have a surprise in their panties.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?31648-Escort-Reports&p=6543935&viewfull=1#post6543935.I've got to chuckle a bit. Generally the ones fooled by these type of fakes are mortified they thought a trans was good looking.

Blah0621
08-17-23, 17:08

I don't know if they thought I was the cops or what, but I don't know if I'll be back. The first two trips there were great -- of course they were my first times.

I guess I'm a prime example of YMMV -- I just don't know why.Sometimes they need confirmation you're not a cop. When I get those vibes from a FS place I look for an opportunity to show I'm not a cop. As soon as I'm ready to flip, I'll wait for an opportunity to reach for the kitty. That's usually changed the tune they play. They'll either get flirtier and tease or flip you and get to it.

GoodOne6969
08-17-23, 18:03
Sometimes they need confirmation you're not a cop. When I get those vibes from a FS place I look for an opportunity to show I'm not a cop. As soon as I'm ready to flip, I'll wait for an opportunity to reach for the kitty. That's usually changed the tune they play. They'll either get flirtier and tease or flip you and get to it.In the past, if it's a new place for me and I don't know the girls I always put my initial offering on the table, undress, wait for the girl and when she comes in I'll hug her, rub on her and tell her I want everything. It's a great icebreaker and sets the stage. The girls won't mind it, as they would prefer to know sooner than later if you're a legit customer and get that settled in their mind. That's been my experience and never had any issues, just smiles and I continue touching a little throughout the shower as much as she'll allow to reinforce my intentions.

HobbyEver
08-17-23, 19:09
In the spirit of sharing my report on Sun is as follows. Showed up no call ahead. The lot was empty on that end. The tiny mamasan welcomed me in and out me in a room directly. On my way to the room a tall light skinned woman in an pink dress walked by. She was quite attractive. The woman who came to my room was shorter and thicker, but not wanting to rock the boat I went with her. Blondish hair, with a set of mm with nice big nips. Table shower was serviceable with some teasing. Massage was short but good. She got me for 160 on the flip, but she spent a large amount of time with my balls in her mouth and finger up my ass so I feel the value was there. Had her ride till she squealed, then flip for mish. Banged her like that for awhile, then put her mouth back on it for the finish. Now the question is; go back to oh after lunch or rturn for round 2 with the tall one or option 3 go to stone or spa61 to contrast and compare.So after lunch I decided to splurge and go to stone's as well. I got Bebe and I have to say I had a fun time. 80 for the mama and 140 for bebe. After reading the reports that came in on my drive back I can say my visit at sun was with Cece. Which location would I return to in the future? Probably sun, but only to take 20 minutes of my travel time. But I will say bebe was better that cece. However, the other women I saw at suns were more my type than bebe.

Other notes, I am very tired I apologize for any gramatical or spelling errors.

NotYourAverage
08-17-23, 21:43
I left a so-so review about Bebe at Stone a few weeks ago. Something I left out was how long the massage was. In my case it was about 40 minutes as well, and I was beginning to wonder if that was all that would happen. Based on all the reviews about how quick she is DTF and wild, I thought I had the wrong "Bebe". Maybe she is bi-polar!The two times I have seen Bebe, the massage lasted about 10 minutes of back massage with lots of teasing, and then on to the main event. The last time there was no massage, the dress dropped and on her knees she went. If I lived in Louisville, I would be a broke happy man!!

If you go back, simply tell her no massage, just fun. Or better yet, ask to massage her!

Take care and be safe!

LittleDickMan87
08-17-23, 21:56
I left a so-so review about Bebe at Stone a few weeks ago. Something I left out was how long the massage was. In my case it was about 40 minutes as well, and I was beginning to wonder if that was all that would happen. Based on all the reviews about how quick she is DTF and wild, I thought I had the wrong "Bebe". Maybe she is bi-polar!Exactly! WTF? I mean I read all the reviews and then -- what the hell? It was like "Are you the same girl?

Searching2
08-17-23, 23:04
So I had received a text the other day also wanting me to welcome Olivia. I found time this evening so I texted before I made my hour long voyage from Lexington. Asked if they were busy and she said "no come on, who do you want to see. Bebe, Lisa, and Olivia were working" Bebe had said her last day was the 17th, so I said "I'm not sure". I was torn. I wanted to see Bebe before she left, I hadn't read anything about Lisa, and Olivia did peek my interest from what I have heard so far. I arrived one hour later, still hadn't made my mind up, and the parking lot was a ghost town so I was definitely going to have to make the tough decision. I figured that if it were Bebe's last day, I have read where that is usually a busy day for her. So I went with Olivia not wanting a worn down version of Bebe. When she walked in, Holy smoke! What a body. Pretty face, and don't get me wrong, but my taste I like the looks of a couple others better. 80 house, 1. 4 table. Shower was mostly for her to confirm I was squeaky clean. She was pleasant with small talk, then off to the room. I have to start that she is pretty bossy. It was kind of weird, but I decided "to take direction well" to see where it took us. Relaxing rub for 15 minutes I would say. I was ready to turn over about 2 minutes in, but like I said, she was calling the shots still. After the turn, she immediately went to 69, and after a couple minutes of that she decided to lay on her back and relax herself during the daty show. I knew she was enjoying herself because her whole body quivered on a couple occasions. At this point things were going pretty damn good, she wanted me on top. She says, slow and easy. Not sure how she would know that was my game, but I laughed and told her she has seen it, it's not going to hurt you. Mish was nice, and she was still enjoying it at this point. But it was like once she got hers maybe twice during daty, and nearly a third at the start if the main event, she was done. From there she wanted to switch positions constantly. From mish to CG to RCG to standing K9. At this point it dawned on me that she assumed she would have had the hot towel out 20 minutes ago, and before that thought turned into a turn off for me, I thought about Bebe, to finish. I would have left wanting to see her again, but even though she enjoyed herself in the beginning, I think she got frustrated when I didn't shoot my load quickly. No regrets, YMMV. May have to start going to suns, although I hate that parking lot there.

GoodOne6969
08-17-23, 23:40
After a lackluster Monday evening, Tuesday had some promise but couldn't get things set up with Brooke. She's ready when she's ready and not when she's not. Maybe. Someday.

So I went with Stone as a standby and called ahead to book Anna and was told "OK. You come in" so I get there and told them I called ahead for Anna and Mamasan said, "Sorry, she busy. We get you someone else -- Bebe or another girl. You like".

So she took me to a "holding room" where I spent about 10 minutes and then she shuttled me to an actual room. She told me in the other room not to take my clothes off, but didn't say anything about this room, so I went ahead and undressed and sat on the bed with a towel half around my waste.

In came Bebe.

She's very pretty and has a very good body. She was excited to see the money out on the table and laughed and said thank you and asked me what I wanted to do. Taking a cue from the forum, I said - "Everything. ".

I expected to be swept away in ecstasy and fulfillment. But no.

She took me for a table shower first and it was so-so. I about slipped off the table twice and busted my ass. She seemed concerned. No overly flirtation TS and no touching other than to soap on and soap off.

She dried me off and instead of going back to the room, she took me to the sauna. I sat there for less than 10 minutes. It was less than 70 degrees in there so that was a waste. I think she had something else to do and parked me there while she took care of it.You mentioned they might have thought you were a cop. However, there's one thing you can be certain of and that's If the girl thought you were a cop you wouldn't have even gotten to first base with her; but, you made it to home with her, so she absolutely didn't think you were LEO. Hard to say why mama gave you the cold shoulder on the way out. Anyways, better luck next time, wherever you go.

EasyLivin
08-18-23, 15:35
You mentioned they might have thought you were a cop. However, there's one thing you can be certain of and that's If the girl thought you were a cop you wouldn't have even gotten to first base with her; but, you made it to home with her, so she absolutely didn't think you were LEO. Hard to say why mama gave you the cold shoulder on the way out. Anyways, better luck next time, wherever you go.People's general behavior and attitude doesn't change much. What you get and see on the board is typically what providers see and deal with. Sometimes the good providers also have a bad day.

JayDubya311
08-19-23, 16:58
Long long time member but not much of a poster. Been to Sun's a few times the last month and here are my thoughts.

Blue is absolutely amazing. Easily one of the best I've ever seen at an AMP. Very eager to please and just all around fun. Gorgeous and amazing body. I'm sure YMMV but, total GFE for me including DFK etc. Nice bolt ons and nice behind as well. Cannot wait for her to return.

CC is awesome one of the top notch providers I've ever seen. She has a a thicker build than Blue but damn, it's in allllll the right places. Nice big lips too. She has a nice tanned body head to toe. Very soft and very eager to take care of you. One of the nicest kitties I've ever seen in an AMP as well. Perfect bolt ons and just all around the perfect body type for me since I'm built like a lineman LOL.

Pink was so so. She was very mechanical and didn't seem as into it as Blue and CC. She is VERY petite so maybe she was just hesitant with my size (not meaning peen, just my size). Kind of felt rushed and not near as intimate as the others.

Mamasan told me as I was leaving "two gorgeous ladies will be here starting tomorrow" as in Sunday. So may want to check out the new talent if you're around.

Usual HF of 80 and extras were 1. 4.

Have fun everyone!

TwaddleFuss
08-21-23, 11:02
I will be up your way next week and will have a very limited window to play. I rarely get out so this could be my last visit for a while. I have read reviews and it seems Sun, Stone and 61 are the best choices. My question for you guys is if you only got to go one more time for at least a year where would you choose. Appearance of the girl is really important to me. I want one who looks like the ads. Any tips are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Wuziman
08-21-23, 11:21
So I was at sun spa last week. I called ahead and asked for a particular provider. Was told she was available and I made the appointment. When I get there, Anna comes in and says I need to try new girl.

I said I made an appointment and called ahead. She just kept saying I can see the provider I called ahead for next time. I begrudgingly agreed. I kind of wish I would have left.

Long story short I was unhappy enough that I did not enjoy my time. It was not the new girl CC fault. She tried.

But the reason I call ahead is that I like seeing the same provider of we click. We can kiss, the TS is more teasing, we just get along very well over time and the service is more enjoyable.

I take a long time. Not in a good way. It's bad enough that several of them just kind of give up. But some I click with I can actually have a good time. I pay some extra. I am always polite. I have never ever argued or been rude. But when you see the same provider you know what each other likes.

This has happened before at sun spa from the last mama-san and that was to stop me from seeing Anna and Pearla and never see the same girl twice in a row. Things were great for awhile and now all the sudden it's happening again.

Last time I was there before this, Anna caught me leaving the shower and walked up and gave me a kiss and hug. Then walked me out afterward and everything seemed great.

Does anyone have advice why this is happening? If it's possible I did something.

DarkSideOfMe
08-21-23, 13:05
I will be up your way next week and will have a very limited window to play. I rarely get out so this could be my last visit for a while. I have read reviews and it seems Sun, Stone and 61 are the best choices. My question for you guys is if you only got to go one more time for at least a year where would you choose. Appearance of the girl is really important to me. I want one who looks like the ads. Any tips are appreciated. Thanks in advance.Well, you missed BeBe by then, gone, back home. She's off the board!

My choice would be "Blue", just me, but not knowing what you are capable of, want, hard to pin- point the best one for you.

They all wear short sexy dresses, heels, make up, hair done, so all equal.

They are all great providers, in my opinion and will make you want more the whole next year!

Good luck, keep us in the loop.