PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

Jc4024
01-18-23, 19:01
I couldn't confirm because the guy that got there 20 seconds before I did got her, but I heard Deedee was back at Sun Spa.

However, they also have someone new to Louisville (as far as I know), Nana. She's a small spinner with man-mades that will climb onto the table to really lean into the opening massage. I'm guessing early 30's? I had a good time, so Sun is continuing bringing in a string of winners.

GoodOne6969
01-18-23, 19:53
I couldn't confirm because the guy that got there 20 seconds before I did got her, but I heard Deedee was back at Sun Spa.

However, they also have someone new to Louisville (as far as I know), Nana. She's a small spinner with man-mades that will climb onto the table to really lean into the opening massage. I'm guessing early 30's? I had a good time, so Sun is continuing bringing in a string of winners.Yes, DeeDee is back.

GoodOne6969
01-18-23, 21:33
The Kentucky legislature in 2022 expanded the list of what is subject to sales tax. Effective January 1 massage services are subject to a 6% sales tax. Our places of enjoyment are pretty easily identified, so it will be interesting to see how they comply. I would expect that most will file and pay on the house fee to avoid potential trouble.If they do comply I would expect the house fee to increase a little at most places. The old pass the cost to the consumer practice. If they comply.

JonWick69
01-18-23, 22:22
Never been, but is Suns really all that?? Is it a low key spot? Do you get to pick the masseuse?

Hchris
01-18-23, 23:20
I'm in your fair town for the first time ever for two nights and I have been going back and forth between visiting RS-Churchill-Empire. For my first visit I chose Empire. And got fucked. Not literally. Just figuratively.

Here's my story. I'm a middle aged guy. Doesn't matter whether they are young or old, just want an stress-less time with touching, nice views and a standard HE / HJ. Don't care about FS or BJ. Just like a decent rub and finish.

Based on reports thought I'd try Empire. I go in with no appt. Mamasan takes me to room and I request 1 hr. She says house fee $80. No problem I fork it over gladly. In comes Yoyo. Hot. Young. Sexy thing. Been reading reviews and thought, wow, hit the jackpot! My eyes light up. Until she says, no hour, half hour only. What? I already paid for an hour. She says, I'll get you $20 back. I say ok, let's go. She says, what you want? I say, just a HJ. She says $100. I say WTF. No. $40. She says no. I say $80 and no clothes. She says ok.

I'm not into haggling. Sorry guys that I screw up the going rates. But I'd rather fork it over and trust I get good service than deal with haggling. That doesn't put me in a relaxed mood.

So here's the fuck. I ask for TS. Ok. Only washed left side. Didn't bother to walk around to my right side to wash. Hmmm. Left with half ts. Whatever I think. Now it's time for the rub.

Back in the room. Massage was a half assed effort rubbing only my ass until I tell her to rub my shoulders. Two secs of rubbing my shoulder, then do the flip. Trying to get the most of my half hr I tell her I want to massage her. She says ok but no FIV and no kissing nips. OK. Whatever. Few minutes of that then I'm like, ok, let's get this over with. She gives me a HJ, I want to bust on her chest, but there is "No finish on me" finish on you. Well, there goes the fun.

I look at the clock in the room and think, well, that's a quick half hr. But at least I get $20 back. I ask Yoyo for my $20 and she says, No! You went 40 minutes! No refund!

Right then I realized I got fucked without getting fucked. I protested, but she said no. I told her I would remember her.

So, I hope mamasan isn't in on the scam. I hope fellow mongers take notice and stand firm on time and services rendered. Or just go somewhere else. Shame on me once, but I will not repeat.

Think I'll try the American girls next!

Seger
01-19-23, 00:33
If they do comply I would expect the house fee to increase a little at most places. The old pass the cost to the consumer practice. If they comply. They're comply back in 2020 it was the service tax that got push thought. You wouldn't believe what that 6% does to a small business it adds up. It'll be on the tab just another way of the state trying to keep up with what going on. That also was a quarterly thing but after the virus hit it became a monthly thing. Seem like taxes are just as old as the oldest profession.

C6DM2
01-19-23, 10:44
Look up CeCe on RubMd. You will not regret it. Or Churchill, all the ladies there are great. If you have followed this category at all, you hopefully have seen to stay away from Relaxation Station, as they have men dressing up as women there. Read back a couple of pages and you will see who the real women are there if you still want to try them out.

CeCe is my #1 recommendation.

I'm in your fair town for the first time ever for two nights and I have been going back and forth between visiting RS-Churchill-Empire. For my first visit I chose Empire. And got fucked. Not literally. Just figuratively.

Here's my story. I'm a middle aged guy. Doesn't matter whether they are young or old, just want an stress-less time with touching, nice views and a standard HE / HJ. Don't care about FS or BJ. Just like a decent rub and finish.

Based on reports thought I'd try Empire. I go in with no appt. Mamasan takes me to room and I request 1 hr. She says house fee $80. No problem I fork it over gladly. In comes Yoyo. Hot. Young. Sexy thing. Been reading reviews and thought, wow, hit the jackpot! My eyes light up. Until she says, no hour, half hour only. What? I already paid for an hour. She says, I'll get you $20 back. I say ok, let's go. She says, what you want? I say, just a HJ. She says $100. I say WTF. No. $40. She says no. I say $80 and no clothes. She says ok.

Larry1130
01-19-23, 12:31
If they do comply I would expect the house fee to increase a little at most places. The old pass the cost to the consumer practice. If they comply.

Being a cash business do you think they report all money made?

GoodOne6969
01-19-23, 15:36
Never been, but is Suns really all that?? Is it a low key spot? Do you get to pick the masseuse?Sun's is located in a small strip mall with a tavern at one end that gets busy later in the day. Basically not a private location, but typically people aren't outside the other businesses, so not a lot of people around. If you know a girl you want to see and she's available you should get her, but not if she's busy. They don't and most places won't show the ladies and let you select. If you don't know who you want you'll get whomever is on deck, but I think you'd be happy with any of the current ladies.

GoodOne6969
01-19-23, 16:09

I'm not into haggling. Sorry guys that I screw up the going rates. But I'd rather fork it over and trust I get good service than deal with haggling. That doesn't put me in a relaxed mood.

So here's the fuck. I ask for TS. Ok. Only washed left side. Didn't bother to walk around to my right side to wash. Hmmm. Left with half ts. Whatever I think. Now it's time for the rub.

Back in the room. Massage was a half assed effort rubbing only my ass until I tell her to rub my shoulders. Two secs of rubbing my shoulder, then do the flip. Trying to get the most of my half hr I tell her I want to massage her. She says ok but no FIV and no kissing nips. OK. Whatever. Few minutes of that then I'm like, ok, let's get this over with. She gives me a HJ, I want to bust on her chest, but there is "No finish on me" finish on you. Well, there goes the fun.I was there Monday with Candy. Had a great visit. When I arrived mamasan ask how long, I said one hour and there was no bait and switch, I was there very close to an hour, with FS. Candy is a great provider and works hard to give you your money 's worth. I think you would've had a completely different experience with her. With what you experienced I wouldn't expect you to go back, but I recommend Candy if you do.

Jc4024
01-19-23, 19:25
Until she says, no hour, half hour only. What? I already paid for an hour.Empire is the other side of town from me so I don't try them often. Tried to get Bebe a few times, but always busy. Last time I was there the woman said since I wanted an hour she'd do a BBBJ so I wouldn't stay as long LOL.

GoodOne6969
01-19-23, 22:09
Empire is the other side of town from me so I don't try them often. Tried to get Bebe a few times, but always busy. Last time I was there the woman said since I wanted an hour she'd do a BBBJ so I wouldn't stay as long LOL.When you there last? I'd like to know who that girl is. I'll do a qv for a BBBJ. LOL.

Boss82
01-20-23, 11:26
Haven't seen her since the old six mile location, but she was a solid choice then. Pretty AA spinner, good attitude with open menu. I don't remember pricing at the time, but I went for cfs at the time. I've been meaning to try her again.

Does anyone have any information or experiences with Mocha? She states that she is over in the Clifton area. Saw her on Rubmd, tried to post a link or picture but unable.

JMan1970
01-20-23, 13:48
Does she have her own space or is it shared with others. Same question with the older Amanda.

Jc4024
01-20-23, 17:02
When you there last? I'd like to know who that girl is. I'll do a qv for a BBBJ. LOL.Oh man I think I forgot her name during the session. She was on the older end, typically what I'd expect of AMPs around here. I don't have a clue when I was there last but I'd guess either September or October. It was a month where Bebe had came back. I really should put more work into checking her out sometime, but Sun is just too convenient for me.

C6DM2
01-20-23, 21:06
She has an office where she and two other ladies work. Very private and the rooms are extremely nice.

Does she have her own space or is it shared with others. Same question with the older Amanda.

C6DM2
01-20-23, 21:07
Sorry, Amanda is one of the other ladies. They each have their own room they use, but they are located in the same office.

Ol Muff Diver
01-20-23, 23:09
Empire is the other side of town from me so I don't try them often. Tried to get Bebe a few times, but always busy. Last time I was there the woman said since I wanted an hour she'd do a BBBJ so I wouldn't stay as long LOL.I'd surely like to know who the lady was, too! Thanks.

Micima
01-21-23, 17:23
Been out of the AMP scene for a bit.

Stopped by Xin Spa on Bardstowm rd, walked in and no answer, seemed dead. Called the number again and finally an older woman came running from the back out or breath. Gave her the house fee, didn't have change or ask for it but she said she'd bring it to me and took me to a room. Never got it but I wasn't sweating it. A few minutes later an even older woman came in to give the massage? Couldn't understand her through her poor accent and poor English but anytime I asked her to say it again, she'd tell it almost aggressively. Awkward body shape but I'm already here so fuck it, I'll at least get the massage. I promise this woman was on something and not even in the right state of mind. She kept licking her lips and it was very audible the entire time, could ignore it at first but wouldn't stop and was disgusting. While there was a method / routine to her massage it was executed poorly, felt like this woman was trying to hurt me. Just grinding joints and tendons, almost stopped her a few times and walked out. Not sure why I stayed because I definitely wasn't interested in anything from her. Maybe she'd send in a younger girl after the massage who isn't her 60's? Hah no, no HJ offered just a rough as hell massage and get out. I don't mind oriental music in the slightest growing up with it but they had the worst Korean popish music with oriental singing over it? Kind of make me chuckle to myself how bad it was.

IndyDwm
01-21-23, 21:36
Stopped by IB today and saw Yu Yu in a short black dress. She is 37 why / o and slim with nice B-cups. Probably a 6-7 on AMP scale. She has been in USA seven years and calls NYC her home. Decent massage and nice personality. On the flip and after a short feather like tease she signaled whether I wanted a BBBJ by pointing to her mouth. We negotiated $. 2 and off to the races she went. Nice technique and I'm an older guy but she got me over the goal line. She dropped her top and let me play with her perky puppies but wouldn't allow UTC down below. I had SheShe last time but only for a massage. YuYu's massage is better than SheShe and I'd say both are 6-7 on AMP scale.

SheShe is in NYC now but will return. I'll return to IB but want to try Empire. I'm from Indy so don't make it down that often.

Tried to stop in to see the new hottie at Eva's but the lot was packed around 1 yesterday. I guess the word is out!

Switched gears when I heard Tina was back at IB. Headed to the Island and saw SheShe instead. I had seen her before and she's a fun girl. Not the hottest but fun as hell. As I was leaving I saw another girl and I don't think it's the same Tina that perked my interest a year ago over there. I'll be back soon to double check. LOL.

GoodOne6969
01-22-23, 00:03
Been out of the AMP scene for a bit.

Stopped by Xin Spa on Bardstowm rd, walked in and no answer, seemed dead. Called the number again and finally an older woman came running from the back out or breath. Gave her the house fee, didn't have change or ask for it but she said she'd bring it to me and took me to a room. Never got it but I wasn't sweating it. A few minutes later an even older woman came in to give the massage? Couldn't understand her through her poor accent and poor English but anytime I asked her to say it again, she'd tell it almost aggressively. Awkward body shape but I'm already here so fuck it, I'll at least get the massage. I promise this woman was on something and not even in the right state of mind. She kept licking her lips and it was very audible the entire time, could ignore it at first but wouldn't stop and was disgusting. While there was a method / routine to her massage it was executed poorly, felt like this woman was trying to hurt me. Just grinding joints and tendons, almost stopped her a few times and walked out. Not sure why I stayed because I definitely wasn't interested in anything from her. Maybe she'd send in a younger girl after the massage who isn't her 60's? Hah no, no HJ offered just a rough as hell massage and get out. I don't mind oriental music in the slightest growing up with it but they had the worst Korean popish music with oriental singing over it? Kind of make me chuckle to myself how bad it was.It would be great to post this on Rubmaps, if you have access. Thanks bro!

Garthie1
01-22-23, 09:26
I'm in your fair town for the first time ever for two nights and I have been going back and forth between visiting RS-Churchill-Empire. For my first visit I chose Empire. And got fucked. Not literally. Just figuratively!It's a FS joint. FS joints aren't keen to do HJ or BJ. Some places will, but some owners refuse anything but FS- they want to maximize profit.

And get you in and out. I dated an AMP girl from California who did 24 FS sessions in a day. Think about it. In and out like clockwork. 12 straight hours.

As for TS? Again, if they're busy, you got to get in and out, but it does sound like the provider you got was having a shitty day (she does fuck dudes for a living). I've been to Empire numerous times when Chanel was there and had a great time, so YMMV and try to go around less busy hours- daytime, weekdays, etc.

Ol Muff Diver
01-24-23, 15:09
Stopped by IB today and saw Yu Yu in a short black dress. She is 37 why / o and slim with nice B-cups. Probably a 6-7 on AMP scale. She has been in USA seven years and calls NYC her home. Decent massage and nice personality. On the flip and after a short feather like tease she signaled whether I wanted a BBBJ by pointing to her mouth. We negotiated $. 2 and off to the races she went. Nice technique and I'm an older guy but she got me over the goal line. She dropped her top and let me play with her perky puppies but wouldn't allow UTC down below. I had SheShe last time but only for a massage. YuYu's massage is better than SheShe and I'd say both are 6-7 on AMP scale.

SheShe is in NYC now but will return. I'll return to IB but want to try Empire. I'm from Indy so don't make it down that often.Just checking. You mentioned BBBJ, & I know that IB isn't known for that. Just checking that no cover was required by Yuyu for a BJ. Please confirm.

Thanks.

Omd.

Kudos7
01-25-23, 16:58
Second time seeing Monica and still very much my fave for hand only stuff. Setup is nice and clean with massage table in room. Monica is petite with nice B top and a rather flat butt. A bit stout not fat at all. She takes her time and includes some event. Massage skills 8/10. She uses cream not oil for the massage and R&T. She jerks me off like there's no tomorrow. It takes longer than usual so she uses her both hands to let me blow out of the drop ceiling. Really enjoy her great manual shaft polishing job. After clean up, she gives some a foot massage while I'm taking a short sleep. She is very easy going and attractive. Tip. 5 and she takes it graciously.

Hchris
01-25-23, 18:04
Per some of your responses, I thought that yes, maybe I had a bad night and I should give Empire another chance. Glad I did! Went back and asked Mamasan for Candy. She remembered me and we settled on house fee from previous night. Candy comes in and she rocked my world. A little older, but not old. Never asked what I wanted or discussed tip. She treated me like I was a king from the time we started till the time we finished. I still didn't want FS or BBBJ, but the body rub, teasing, and other playing was outstanding. She has perfect c-cups and eraser type nips, nice body. Standard finish (that I prefer) and tip afterwards. Honestly, one of my top 5 AMP experiences!

HornyHoosier
01-25-23, 18:13
I have seen the posts about Melissa and read the opinions of the masses. I get it.

However, a part of me wants to try her and see if the ending is any better compared to what I'm used to or if it isn't special.

MisterFishy
01-26-23, 01:25
Day late and dollar short there bub. Melissa, Maria, and Gianna all got fired today. Good news is they got Shayley straightened out and Stephanie is working three days a week and Yani is back. No more TS workers. For now, at least. Danielle said if she ever did it again, she would hire a few for after hours on Sunday nights.

EasyLivin
01-26-23, 10:18
I have seen the posts about Melissa and read the opinions of the masses. I get it.

However, a part of me wants to try her and see if the ending is any better compared to what I'm used to or if it isn't special.Probably plenty of practice.

WC2000
01-26-23, 11:12

SheShe is in NYC now but will return. I'll return to IB but want to try Empire. I'm from Indy so don't make it down that often.I found myself at IB last night and also drew YuYu. Sorry to the feller that was on the table while the door was left cracked as I was on my way to the restroom before my massage.

YuYu was very nice and took direction Extremely well. Great body, my only complaint is her small implants but that didn't stop me from having an amazing time with her. Oh and her massage was out of this world. She really worked me over.

Two Nutts
01-26-23, 14:24
Tina and you you leave the 1st of February then two new ones arrive later the same day. I'd come Tuesday or after so they can settle in.

BludAcc1963
01-26-23, 17:28
Day late and dollar short there bub. Melissa, Maria, and Gianna all got fired today. Good news is they got Shayley straightened out and Stephanie is working three days a week and Yani is back. No more TS workers. For now, at least. Danielle said if she ever did it again, she would hire a few for after hours on Sunday nights.Why were they fired?

MisterFishy
01-26-23, 20:21
Not sure. Didn't ask. I know she was fed up with the bad reviews. That and drama. Rumor mill. I'm sure she has a reason, just didn't ask. Didn't seem like she wanted to talk about it.

C6DM2
01-27-23, 09:27
The website tells a different story. All the TS photos are still on the website. Any other time she (you) fired someone, she (you) removed their photo from the website immediately.

Kudos to Danielle (you) if the TS people were let go, or reassigned to the Gay Schedule (nothing wrong with that), but I won't buy this story until they are removed from the website.

http://www.station5818.com

Not sure. Didn't ask. I know she was fed up with the bad reviews. That and drama. Rumor mill. I'm sure she has a reason, just didn't ask. Didn't seem like she wanted to talk about it.

IndyDwm
01-27-23, 09:55
Yes, but I told her I was clean and had to ask for no cover. Based on my age perhaps she felt little risk IMHO.

Just checking. You mentioned BBBJ, & I know that IB isn't known for that. Just checking that no cover was required by Yuyu for a BJ. Please confirm.

Thanks.

Omd.

MisterFishy
01-27-23, 19:41
I'm not sure, I don't get on the website. It's changed on their app, it sent the notification a few days ago.

C6DM2
01-27-23, 23:44
I *ALSO* have that app, and I was not notified of the changes. And further, her website STILL does not have "TS" next to Melissa or the others who are Trans. Since you seem to be very close to Danielle, let her know this:

A Trans Woman (Or gay man posing as a woman) who has any form of sex with a straight man and does not disclose they are Trans is committing a sexual assault, and charges can be filed. Now it can be argued that there was no "intent" to commit this crime, but that flag won't fly in court with all the evidence to the contrary posted in this forum. Removing the "TS" from the name, and having never ADDED "TS" to the others, is evidence of intent.

The public conversations and comments that the owner has sent in messages and posted here ALSO proves intent to deceive straight men. Bottom line, The TS workers can be charged, and the Owner could be charged. Some will argue that there is no legal requirement in the US for a Trans person to disclose their natural born gender, but there are public record Cases where Trans people have been charged and convicted for NOT disclosing this.

https://www.thepinknews.com/2018/12/04/bryan-deneumostier-gay-sex-prison/

Worse case scenario, the TS workers can be charged with "Sexual Assault" or even rape, and the Owner can be charged with "Conspiracy to Commit Sexual Assault". The real ladies working at Relaxation Station run the risk of being charged with "Misprision of a Felony" for knowing the TS workers were deceiving straight men, and allowing it to happen. It would be all over the press, and could lead to problems for OTHER body rub establishments, not to mention the ladies trying to keep a low profile there.

BEST case scenario, the owner should close shop for good. Or, if she does not want to do that, wait 7 days, and reopen under a new name with NO Trans workers, and hope and pray no one files charges. It was an extremely bad business decision to ever staff the office with Trans people to begin with. So *IF* the Trans are REALLY gone, the owner needs to update the website ASAP.

For these reasons, I (and some others) recommend staying AWAY from Relaxation Station, and only visit any of the ladies at CeCe's place, or any of the ladies at Churchill. Or, the well reviewed AMP's in this forum if you prefer Asian.

I'm not sure, I don't get on the website. It's changed on their app, it sent the notification a few days ago.

OneOfTheGuys
01-28-23, 00:15
Day late and dollar short there bub. Melissa, Maria, and Gianna all got fired today. Good news is they got Shayley straightened out and Stephanie is working three days a week and Yani is back. No more TS workers. For now, at least. Danielle said if she ever did it again, she would hire a few for after hours on Sunday nights.I always wanted to see Shaley. My gut tells me with the recent turnover and drama at RS LEO is probably getting calls and complaints from former employees or soon will be. It just has that My1501 feel. I'm going to sit back and wait until things calm down there for a bit. Hopefully, my spidey sense is wrong and Shaley is still around (doubtful she's like trying to catch wind).

Shook12
01-28-23, 08:34
What's " FISHY " is you only post stuff about RS, are you one of them just trying to clear the TS.

Day late and dollar short there bub. Melissa, Maria, and Gianna all got fired today. Good news is they got Shayley straightened out and Stephanie is working three days a week and Yani is back. No more TS workers. For now, at least. Danielle said if she ever did it again, she would hire a few for after hours on Sunday nights.

MisterFishy
01-28-23, 11:54
Idk it's the only place I go since Healing Gardens shut down. Just my go to place.

Shook12
01-28-23, 13:18
You're 100% right, just imagine being the poor fella there when they bust open the doors to shut her down and charge you also. Something to think about. She doesn't care about anyone but herself.

As for " FISHY " something doesn't add up, again you're either one of the workers trying to get the heat off why'all or you're Danielle. You made you're name, and only commented about RS once the heat started.

If why'all don't open you're eyes and stop going here till this place does a 360 you may also get into some s**t cause this place is going to hit the ground. There are MANY other place to go.

I *ALSO* have that app, and I was not notified of the changes. And further, her website STILL does not have "TS" next to Melissa or the others who are Trans. Since you seem to be very close to Danielle, let her know this:

A Trans Woman (Or gay man posing as a woman) who has any form of sex with a straight man and does not disclose they are Trans is committing a sexual assault, and charges can be filed. Now it can be argued that there was no "intent" to commit this crime, but that flag won't fly in court with all the evidence to the contrary posted in this forum. Removing the "TS" from the name, and having never ADDED "TS" to the others, is evidence of intent.

The public conversations and comments that the owner has sent in messages and posted here ALSO proves intent to deceive straight men. Bottom line, The TS workers can be charged, and the Owner could be charged. Some will argue that there is no legal requirement in the US for a Trans person to disclose their natural born gender, but there are public record Cases where Trans people have been charged and convicted for NOT disclosing this.

https://www.thepinknews.com/2018/12/04/bryan-deneumostier-gay-sex-prison/

Worse case scenario, the TS workers can be charged with "Sexual Assault" or even rape, and the Owner can be charged with "Conspiracy to Commit Sexual Assault". The real ladies working at Relaxation Station run the risk of being charged with "Misprision of a Felony" for knowing the TS workers were deceiving straight men, and allowing it to happen. It would be all over the press, and could lead to problems for OTHER body rub establishments, not to mention the ladies trying to keep a low profile there.

BEST case scenario, the owner should close shop for good. Or, if she does not want to do that, wait 7 days, and reopen under a new name with NO Trans workers, and hope and pray no one files charges. It was an extremely bad business decision to ever staff the office with Trans people to begin with. So *IF* the Trans are REALLY gone, the owner needs to update the website ASAP.

For these reasons, I (and some others) recommend staying AWAY from Relaxation Station, and only visit any of the ladies at CeCe's place, or any of the ladies at Churchill. Or, the well reviewed AMP's in this forum if you prefer Asian.

Kingster
01-28-23, 15:58
I always wanted to see Shaley. My gut tells me with the recent turnover and drama at RS LEO is probably getting calls and complaints from former employees or soon will be. It just has that My1501 feel. I'm going to sit back and wait until things calm down there for a bit. Hopefully, my spidey sense is wrong and Shaley is still around (doubtful she's like trying to catch wind).Has anyone seen Shaley since she's been back? I know they've posted her pic on a couple platforms but I haven't seen a report of her since she's been back. Which is weird because I know she's been someone many on here have been trying to see. Including me.

MisterFishy
01-28-23, 23:32
Where would you suggest?

Ulysses75
01-28-23, 23:33
Idk it's the only place I go since Healing Gardens shut down. Just my go to place.The old Healing Gardens was shady and in a bad location right by the busy road and a lot of eyes with a sometimes creepy feel, but I did go there a few times and see sweet Sharon. She was excellent for a standard with lots of mutual touch at a great price. Wonder what ever happened to her.

I have never been to the relaxation station being discussed. Can't explain it but always been leary of the place and of course, recent posts don't do anything to change my mind. There is money to be made for solid providers. Confused as to why a owner would make the huge mistakes that were made here.

GoodOne6969
01-29-23, 23:20
I recently started having issues pulling this website on my phone (android.) Worked fine up until about five days ago. Anyone experiencing this? Any suggestions how to correct?

Cypress272
01-30-23, 15:21
I would appreciate some information on Ivy and Alexis at RS. PM me if you prefer. Thanks so much!

GrittyB
01-30-23, 16:57
I would appreciate some information on Ivy and Alexis at RS. PM me if you prefer. Thanks so much!I'd be interested to know if Ivy is the "sister" to Mallory that was at Churchill and Scarlett's back in the day.

C6DM2
01-30-23, 18:56
Between midnight and 7 am this site does some routine maintenance, and the site is hit and miss during those times. A few time I will get the same message during the day, but mostly at night.

I recently started having issues pulling this website on my phone (android.) Worked fine up until about five days ago. Anyone experiencing this? Any suggestions how to correct?

SgtMcLovin
01-30-23, 21:25
Went tonight to rs had an appt with Dallas if I had to guess late thirties early forties body is decent decently attractive. Massage was good. CBJ very lackluster but good deepthroat didn't last lack hit from back at first had trouble with size but then got into it until finish in bag out the door I went not horrible experiance but I will try seeing diff girl if I return.

Cloud Strife
01-31-23, 00:12
I'd be interested to know if Ivy is the "sister" to Mallory that was at Churchill and Scarlett's back in the day.That would be a no.

Rduv01
01-31-23, 10:33
I recently started having issues pulling this website on my phone (android.) Worked fine up until about five days ago. Anyone experiencing this? Any suggestions how to correct?I've also seen issues. I got Forbidden messages trying to connect. Seemed to resolve after a hard reset. Not sure if blip with Verizon, or possible issue with my VPN (PIA).

Two Nutts
01-31-23, 14:39
I've also seen issues. I got Forbidden messages trying to connect. Seemed to resolve after a hard reset. Not sure if blip with Verizon, or possible issue with my VPN (PIA).I have I phone with Verizon, let's hope it's not a Verizon issue of morality.

GoodOne6969
01-31-23, 18:56
I have I phone with Verizon, let's hope it's not a Verizon issue of morality.Well mine is working again. I didn't do anything different, just Googled the site like I normally would, clicked and it opened. Thanks for the input. Apparently something was going on with mobile applications only, as I'm with Sprint and the site worked fine on my PC.

C6DM2
01-31-23, 23:34
Be careful who you see. Unless you are okay with being serviced by a Trans Woman, you need to specify you want a natural born female. She said the TS workers no longer work there, but their photos are still on the website. Danielle also said She does not work anymore but her photos are still on the website (and online ads) too.

Danielle has made some colossal errors in judgement that might get her and all her staff in some legal troubles, but she DOES give a great massage and ending. If you go back and she is still there, I would recommend seeing her. Stephanie is great also, and is well reviewed in other categories on this site. There are other girls working there who have great reviews in the forum, but Danielle and Stephanie are the ones I can speak of from personal experience.

Went tonight to rs had an appt with Dallas if I had to guess late thirties early forties body is decent decently attractive. Massage was good. CBJ very lackluster but good deepthroat didn't last lack hit from back at first had trouble with size but then got into it until finish in bag out the door I went not horrible experiance but I will try seeing diff girl if I return.

Derby Rider
02-01-23, 17:09
Be careful who you see. Unless you are okay with being serviced by a Trans Woman, you need to specify you want a natural born female. She said the TS workers no longer work there, but their photos are still on the website. Danielle also said She does not work anymore but her photos are still on the website (and online ads) too.

Danielle has made some colossal errors in judgement that might get her and all her staff in some legal troubles, but she DOES give a great massage and ending. If you go back and she is still there, I would recommend seeing her. Stephanie is great also, and is well reviewed in other categories on this site. There are other girls working there who have great reviews in the forum, but Danielle and Stephanie are the ones I can speak of from personal experience.Did the OP ever stop by to inspect the lady parts of the women in question. If not I'd be happy to inspect all the snatches and give you all a report.

Two Nutts
02-01-23, 20:46
Two brand new young girls very pretty Inbmu opinion at IB. Check them out and post. Let's see who gets the best service.

C6DM2
02-01-23, 23:56
No he didn't. But according to Danielle, the TS people are gone. But she still advertises they are available, so who knows. The one offering the inspection was one that supposedly was let go. I have my doubts about that though. I think they are all still there since their photos are still on the website. I think she was just trying to calm the waters, but the damage is done. She all but admitted they were tricking straight guys into getting BJ's from the Trans workers. They would only disclose the trans workers if they asked first.

I am afraid there are criminal headaches heading their way.

Did the OP ever stop by to inspect the lady parts of the women in question. If not I'd be happy to inspect all the snatches and give you all a report.

LikeMike1963
02-02-23, 17:25
Hahahaha you may be right but I think criminal charges will go about as far as trying to call the cops on someone who stole your bag of crack LOL. What are you going to say. I paid for a BJ but they switched up a trans or gay guy that was dressed like a girl. I want my money back. Hahahhah.

No he didn't. But according to Danielle, the TS people are gone. But she still advertises they are available, so who knows. The one offering the inspection was one that supposedly was let go. I have my doubts about that though. I think they are all still there since their photos are still on the website. I think she was just trying to calm the waters, but the damage is done. She all but admitted they were tricking straight guys into getting BJ's from the Trans workers. They would only disclose the trans workers if they asked first.

I am afraid there are criminal headaches heading their way.

C6DM2
02-02-23, 21:26
Yes, actually. While it would cause an embarrassment, Danielle AND the Trans worker can be charged, and convicted. It is a crime to deceive a straight man into having gay sex because the man presented himself as female without disclosing his true gender. There are cases where men presented themselves as women and tricked straight men into various forms of sex, and never disclosed their true gender. Some are serving prison sentences are you are reading this.

It's not that hard to fathom. There are plenty of cases where men hired prostitutes and then raped them in ways they did not agree to. Guess what? If the prostitute files charges, even though what they were doing was illegal, if caught, the man goes to prison for rape. Why would the situation at Relaxation Station be any different? The clients did not agree to sex with a man, and were deceived. That is a criminal charge for the owner AND the worker. At best, a sexual assault charge. At worst, rape.

Hahahaha you may be right but I think criminal charges will go about as far as trying to call the cops on someone who stole your bag of crack LOL. What are you going to say. I paid for a BJ but they switched up a trans or gay guy that was dressed like a girl. I want my money back. Hahahhah.

SeatOnCrane
02-04-23, 13:53
I went to see Samantha a couple of years ago, when the pandemic was a fairly new thing.

I didn't have a great experience. She was a mask Nazi, and sarcastic, and not in a good way.

But, it was a clean house in a safe neighborhood, she had a great body, and from what I could see of her face with her mask on, she looked pretty.

At one point, she lowered a boob to my face and nuzzled my cheek with it. I slipped the mask away slightly to get a little taste, and she went ape shit on me. She yelled at me but calmed down and finished, but I should have walked out.

But, I keep thinking about that great body, and wonder if she always like that, or was having an off day.

I would love some feedback from the forum.

Thanks.

Ulysses75
02-04-23, 14:02
I went to see Samantha a couple of years ago, when the pandemic was a fairly new thing.

I didn't have a great experience. She was a mask Nazi, and sarcastic, and not in a good way.

But, it was a clean house in a safe neighborhood, she had a great body, and from what I could see of her face with her mask on, she looked pretty.

At one point, she lowered a boob to my face and nuzzled my cheek with it. I slipped the mask away slightly to get a little taste, and she went ape shit on me. She yelled at me but calmed down and finished, but I should have walked out.

But, I keep thinking about that great body, and wonder if she always like that, or was having an off day.

I would love some feedback from the forum.

Thanks.I found her to be a pretty cool lady and very hot. Maybe she, like many people, was fearful of the unknown early in the pandemic and didn't know how to protect herself and still earn money. It was a scary time and we all thought that it would kill us. Now that we know the virus is most likely to be a minor inconvenience and not a death sentence, I bet that she would be worth a repeat visit.

GrittyB
02-04-23, 17:20
I found her to be a pretty cool lady and very hot. Maybe she, like many people, was fearful of the unknown early in the pandemic and didn't know how to protect herself and still earn money. It was a scary time and we all thought that it would kill us. Now that we know the virus is most likely to be a minor inconvenience and not a death sentence, I bet that she would be worth a repeat visit.My personal experience with any provider is that if rules are offered, follow them respectfully and it will pay dividends.

Ulysses75
02-04-23, 20:28
My personal experience with any provider is that if rules are offered, follow them respectfully and it will pay dividends.Always a wise man, GrittyB!

The Fonz
02-04-23, 21:12
Stopped by Eva. Saw Mia. It was ok.

GoodOne6969
02-06-23, 15:37
Went to Sun's Saturday and learned that Sugar is back. She's petite, young and very good looking. She did a great job, took her time and gave me a very satisfying experience. I recommend her. Also, I was told a new lady named Ivy is coming later this week. I saw her photo and she's young and very pretty like the girls at Sun's always are.

WC2000
02-06-23, 16:53
Stopped by Eva. Saw Mia. It was ok.Can you tell us what she looked like?

Jester502
02-07-23, 09:15
Stopped in on Sunday to see yo-yo only to find out she has left and will return at the end of March. However, Be Be is back and looking as good as ever, nothing new to add about her as I'm fairly sure it's already been said. I personally prefer yo-yo and the tininess she brings to the table. Can you imagine a trio with the two of them!

EasyLivin
02-07-23, 14:57
Two brand new young girls very pretty Inbmu opinion at IB. Check them out and post. Let's see who gets the best service.Have only seen Jenny but she's got some of the nicest big naturals I've seen on an Asian. Maybe a little bigger / taller by Asian standards but she's def not fat. Good oral skills will repeat.

The Fonz
02-07-23, 21:02
Can you tell us what she looked like?Cute, 30 ish, maybe 5'5" and slender. Standard finish on flip and I only roamed upstairs. Glad I did cause it was rather saggy. All in, I only dropped a bill, so not to bad.

Ralphisit
02-08-23, 22:56
Remember, this hobby is supposed to be your therapy, not the reason you need therapy.

Yes, actually. While it would cause an embarrassment, Danielle AND the Trans worker can be charged, and convicted. It is a crime to deceive a straight man into having gay sex because the man presented himself as female without disclosing his true gender. There are cases where men presented themselves as women and tricked straight men into various forms of sex, and never disclosed their true gender. Some are serving prison sentences are you are reading this.

It's not that hard to fathom. There are plenty of cases where men hired prostitutes and then raped them in ways they did not agree to. Guess what? If the prostitute files charges, even though what they were doing was illegal, if caught, the man goes to prison for rape. Why would the situation at Relaxation Station be any different? The clients did not agree to sex with a man, and were deceived. That is a criminal charge for the owner AND the worker. At best, a sexual assault charge. At worst, rape.

C6DM2
02-09-23, 12:03
I don't need therapy because I don't visit Relaxation Station. CeCe is the best therapist out there, and that is where I go.

100% natural women. No men dressed as women.

Remember, this hobby is supposed to be your therapy, not the reason you need therapy.

ARoadWarrior
02-09-23, 13:40
Any experiences with King spa near the airport?

ARoadWarrior
02-09-23, 14:39
Anyone have experience with King Spa near the airport? Any other places have TS? Thanks.

GoodOne6969
02-09-23, 18:02
Anyone have experience with King Spa near the airport? Any other places have TS? Thanks.No personal experience there myself, but all of the reviews I read on Rubmaps were positive. But they apparently only offer a standard finish, no FS. Profile information on Rubmaps doesn't indicate if they have aTS or not. Probably just call about that. I've always had a good experience at Eastern massage on Shelbyville Rd in St Matthews. No FS, but standard finish and they do have a TS. Good luck.

ARoadWarrior
02-09-23, 19:56
No personal experience there myself, but all of the reviews I read on Rubmaps were positive. But they apparently only offer a standard finish, no FS. Profile information on Rubmaps doesn't indicate if they have aTS or not. Probably just call about that. I've always had a good experience at Eastern massage on Shelbyville Rd in St Matthews. No FS, but standard finish and they do have a TS. Good luck.Thank you. Any suggestions on FS locations?

Two Nutts
02-09-23, 21:57
Have only seen Jenny but she's got some of the nicest big naturals I've seen on an Asian. Maybe a little bigger / taller by Asian standards but she's def not fat. Good oral skills will repeat.And she is definitely east on the eyes.

C6DM2
02-10-23, 06:58
The only body rub establishment that has Trans Workers is Relaxation Station. The website does NOT tell you they are Trans, and if you don't ask specifically they will not tell you. So, you run the risk of getting a massage and happy ending by a man if you go there. All other places are safe. I recommend ANYWHERE but Relaxation Station. CeCe (from RubMD) and all the ladies at her business are top notch. Churchill and all their ladies are top notch.

If Asian is your thing, there are lots of great reviews in this forum you can go back and read.

No personal experience there myself, but all of the reviews I read on Rubmaps were positive. But they apparently only offer a standard finish, no FS. Profile information on Rubmaps doesn't indicate if they have aTS or not. Probably just call about that. I've always had a good experience at Eastern massage on Shelbyville Rd in St Matthews. No FS, but standard finish and they do have a TS. Good luck.

HappyHobbyist
02-10-23, 13:59
The only body rub establishment that has Trans Workers is Relaxation Station. The website does NOT tell you they are Trans, and if you don't ask specifically they will not tell you. So, you run the risk of getting a massage and happy ending by a man if you go there. All other places are safe. I recommend ANYWHERE but Relaxation Station. CeCe (from RubMD) and all the ladies at her business are top notch. Churchill and all their ladies are top notch.

If Asian is your thing, there are lots of great reviews in this forum you can go back and read.I think TS in this instance was meant for table shower.

GoodOne6969
02-10-23, 14:44

If Asian is your thing, there are lots of great reviews in this forum you can go back and read.Oh. I was talking about table shower LOL. But it is confusing using the abbreviation TS for both. Sorry about that. Will spell it out in the future.

C6DM2
02-10-23, 17:25
LMAO! Sorry about that. LOL I just assumed you meant Trans.

Take care brother.

Oh. I was talking about table shower LOL. But it is confusing using the abbreviation TS for both. Sorry about that. Will spell it out in the future.

Kyman
02-10-23, 19:31
Does anyone know if Jenny at RS is the same Jenny that used to work at Carla's joint back in the day? There is similarities in thier appearances.

SexWithJesus69
02-10-23, 21:30
Two brand new young girls very pretty Inbmu opinion at IB. Check them out and post. Let's see who gets the best service.Where is this.

SexWithJesus69
02-10-23, 21:58
And she is definitely east on the eyes.What place is this?

Bruno502
02-11-23, 11:44
What place is this?In both cases he is talking about Island Breeze, an AMP in New Albany.

ItsMe423
02-13-23, 09:29
I found her to be a pretty cool lady and very hot. Maybe she, like many people, was fearful of the unknown early in the pandemic and didn't know how to protect herself and still earn money. It was a scary time and we all thought that it would kill us. Now that we know the virus is most likely to be a minor inconvenience and not a death sentence, I bet that she would be worth a repeat visit.Samantha can be moody, paranoid and controlling. I saw her when she was at Churchill and things were great. After she went out on her own, some visits were great and some were not. Her line of work is probably wearing on her mentally and causing her to drink a lot. I don't see her anymore.

GoodOne6969
02-13-23, 20:56
Went to Sun's over weekend and met the new ladies, Ivy and Ruby. Both are young, probably late twenties or early thirties, sweet, petite and beautiful. Normal Sun's quality. I had the pleasure of a great experience with both of them and think they're probably the best in Louisville right now. I highly recommend.

Two Nutts
02-13-23, 21:04
At Eva just now tonight (Monday) new girl at Island Breeze too.

ImShane
02-16-23, 22:44
I know it's a long shot, but does anyone know if Candy is still at Empire? She's been on my list, but haven't had time. If she isn't is Yo Yo still there?

Shook12
02-17-23, 08:26
What was the total damage $ PM me if you want.

Went to Sun's over weekend and met the new ladies, Ivy and Ruby. Both are young, probably late twenties or early thirties, sweet, petite and beautiful. Normal Sun's quality. I had the pleasure of a great experience with both of them and think they're probably the best in Louisville right now. I highly recommend.

GoodOne6969
02-17-23, 11:23
What was the total damage $ PM me if you want.So I didn't have a four hands session with them I don't have the mojo for that anymore. But of course that would have been nice. I actually saw Ivy Friday and Ruby Sunday. It was house of 70 both days and $. 50 donation both days. I don't normally do visits back to back like that, but both had just arrived, Ivy Thursday and Ruby Sunday, so I got to them while they were still fresh. I was Ruby's first customer on her first day working on Sunday. Loved knowing she was that fresh and ready. LOL. Anyways I thought both were well worth the $$. I will repeat but not this weekend.

Shook12
02-17-23, 20:32
Well I do have to say Bebe has a run for her money with Ruby at sun, she is a must see. Better get in you won'tbe disappointed I promise.

MrKush502
02-18-23, 13:43
So I didn't have a four hands session with them I don't have the mojo for that anymore. But of course that would have been nice. I actually saw Ivy Friday and Ruby Sunday. It was house of 70 both days and $. 50 donation both days. I don't normally do visits back to back like that, but both had just arrived, Ivy Thursday and Ruby Sunday, so I got to them while they were still fresh. I was Ruby's first customer on her first day working on Sunday. Loved knowing she was that fresh and ready. LOL. Anyways I thought both were well worth the $$. I will repeat but not this weekend.How would you describe their physical appearances? And which one has the bigger ass?

JohnsonWJ
02-18-23, 16:18
Any bbw providers out there?

Blah0621
02-18-23, 20:54
How would you describe their physical appearances? And which one has the bigger ass?Which one has the bigger booty and are they shaved / trimmed / Bush?

FillHerMouth
02-19-23, 08:37
Made my way to see Ivy early Fri at sun's. Went to one room, waited, just to be moved to another room. I asked for ivy. Few minds later ivy walks in. I tell her I want everything. Hand her $2.

She counts and comes back with. I need 70 for house and 160 for Mr. 240.

I said no thanks! And walked out.

Made my way over to so in spa next to big lots. This late 20's girl walks out long blonde hair.

She ask how long. I say you do everything? She nodes her head. Hand her the $2 . Wait. Wait. Wait.

She walks in. I ask she needs oil. She says no. I say you get wet. She says of course.

She's definitely been in this game awhile and been in the US a long while. So I start with the FIV. Get it good and wet. Then she does the CBJ and off to the Mish.

She's Def a pleaser. A bit on the larger side but not to much. And I like the thin spinners.

Her VA jaja lips look like butterfly wings. But not too bad. She said I could finish on her face. But with the dodging it ended up on her neck and chin.

She's a vet in this game but alot less mechanical than most. I never repeat!

ARoadWarrior
02-19-23, 09:32
Made my way to see Ivy early Fri at sun's. Went to one room, waited, just to be moved to another room. I asked for ivy. Few minds later ivy walks in. I tell her I want everything. Hand her $2.

She counts and comes back with. I need 70 for house and 160 for Mr. 240.

I said no thanks! And walked out.

Made my way over to so in spa next to big lots. This late 20's girl walks out long blonde hair.

She ask how long. I say you do everything? She nodes her head. Hand her the $2 . Wait. Wait. Wait.

She walks in. I ask she needs oil. She says no. I say you get wet. She says of course.

She's definitely been in this game awhile and been in the US a long while. So I start with the FIV. Get it good and wet. Then she does the CBJ and off to the Mish.

She's Def a pleaser. A bit on the larger side but not to much. And I like the thin spinners.

Her VA jaja lips look like butterfly wings. But not too bad. She said I could finish on her face. But with the dodging it ended up on her neck and chin.

She's a vet in this game but alot less mechanical than most. I never repeat!Good review. Where's the name of the so in spa or the addy or the big lots?

Preshoebiden
02-19-23, 14:53
[Deleted by Admin]

DjangosTigerr
02-20-23, 07:16
Good review. Where's the name of the so in spa or the addy or the big lots?Probably Delmaria Way. There is a Big Lots close by.

EasyLivin
02-20-23, 07:29
I'm new to this area got a chance to connect with this one https://tryst.link/escort/sammysweets she is the girl in the photos but she has changed her hair color instead of the red she now has brownish black hair I hit her up for a massage as her ad says she doing massages her responses were pretty quick for a half hour massage she wanted 300 but for an appointment to set up an appointment you have to cashapp her half and the rest at the end of session this was irritating because I didn't really understand how I was supposed to make an appointment and get around the cashapp bs and after discussing with her for awhile there really was no way around it so I said fuck it I sent her the 150 she sent me her address and some current pics of my choice which was cool the address took me to a pretty decent looking apartment complex didn't appear to be any red flags on the location but after already sending her 150 $ the address or location must've took me to the wrong spot cause it took me awhile to find her she kept saying she was one place and walking and that I should see her but I never seen anyone and I just felt like it was a set up but luckily she offered to meet me at a gas station just down the road I was finally able to meet her face to face followed her back to the incall location where the fun actually began she in college currently getting her degree for massaging so for know she told me she just kind of getting her extra practice and earning money while she's in school whatever there teaching her is amazing because the massage was one of the best I had she had oils and made it all professional at first but midway through she started taking off more and more clothing and began a body slide which woke jr all the way up LOL I'm kind of a big guy so when she noticed she told me to flip she then asked me what I wanted to do and I was honest with her straight up give me a BJ and fuck she countered with another 50 $ so now 350 $ total invested I hate erection negations because you tend to just say yes to anything but needless to say we had a wild time BBFS BBBJ with some squirting and multiple pops made it worth every single penny I felt like a dumb ass at first but I swear this was experience I won't forget for a while and I'm not going to be here long but I'm going to see her at least once more before I go back I'm not from this area and we don't have the providers like this were I'm from I encourage you gentlemen to partake in this but be smart cause there are scammers out there but if you would like her number there is the link or just hit me up for it through pm.The period at the end is a nice touch.

Cloud1987
02-20-23, 10:01
I'm new to this area got a chance to connect with this one https://tryst.link/escort/sammysweets she is the girl in the photos but she has changed her hair color instead of the red she now has brownish black hair I hit her up for a massage as her ad says she doing massages her responses were pretty quick for a half hour massage she wanted 300 but for an appointment to set up an appointment you have to cashapp her half and the rest at the end of session this was irritating because I didn't really understand how I was supposed to make an appointment and get around the cashapp bs and after discussing with her for awhile there really was no way around it so I said fuck it I sent her the 150 she sent me her address and some current pics of my choice which was cool the address took me to a pretty decent looking apartment complex didn't appear to be any red flags on the location but after already sending her 150 $ the address or location must've took me to the wrong spot cause it took me awhile to find her she kept saying she was one place and walking and that I should see her but I never seen anyone and I just felt like it was a set up but luckily she offered to meet me at a gas station just down the road I was finally able to meet her face to face followed her back to the incall location where the fun actually began she in college currently getting her degree for massaging so for know she told me she just kind of getting her extra practice and earning money while she's in school whatever there teaching her is amazing because the massage was one of the best I had she had oils and made it all professional at first but midway through she started taking off more and more clothing and began a body slide which woke jr all the way up LOL I'm kind of a big guy so when she noticed she told me to flip she then asked me what I wanted to do and I was honest with her straight up give me a BJ and fuck she countered with another 50 $ so now 350 $ total invested I hate erection negations because you tend to just say yes to anything but needless to say we had a wild time BBFS BBBJ with some squirting and multiple pops made it worth every single penny I felt like a dumb ass at first but I swear this was experience I won't forget for a while and I'm not going to be here long but I'm going to see her at least once more before I go back I'm not from this area and we don't have the providers like this were I'm from I encourage you gentlemen to partake in this but be smart cause there are scammers out there but if you would like her number there is the link or just hit me up for it through pm.If you look at this person's post history you can see similar stories. Don't DM this poster. It's 99% chance it's a scam.

Monzo0960
02-20-23, 11:22
Anybody had any luck in any of the Etown area.

DjangosTigerr
02-20-23, 11:35
How would you describe their physical appearances? And which one has the bigger ass?I have seen her recently. Beautiful girl. Probably 5 foot 4 and 110 lbs. Nice body. Cute feet. Very sweet with limited English. The massage was pretty much non existent but I did enjoy her sliding up and down on my back moaning. She asked me to flip 5 minutes in. Everything covered but worth it.

Blah0621
02-20-23, 17:07
I know it's a long shot, but does anyone know if Candy is still at Empire? She's been on my list, but haven't had time. If she isn't is Yo Yo still there?Stopped by yesterday looking for Bebe but she was busy. Mamasan offered Candy but I wasn't interested in an older provider (didn’t see her in person but based on review I think I’ve seen her in the past and she wasn’t really my cup of tea).

Blah0621
02-20-23, 17:17
Tried to meet up with two known providers but got ghosted so went to look for Bebe at empire. Empty parking lot but she was busy. Sun was too far away so in my search for young, good looking girls, I stopped by Eva and drew Nana. She's on the older side (probably 40's) but slim so I stuck around. Good massage on shoulders then flip. She wanted 100 for nude HJ or fully clothed CBJ. 140 for nude CBJ. Decided to go with nude HJ. Full blown Bush isn't my thing and that definitely made me regret my choice. She was good but wasn't really doing it for me. On top of that her body spray was strong and got home with the lingering smell.

IndyDwm
02-20-23, 19:36
Will be in the So Indiana / Louisville area in a couple of days and was wondering if there are any AMPs that have thick Asians with a nice Bush? Any help would be appreciated.

ThickOne69
02-21-23, 07:35
So against many of this forums better judgment I decided to go to RS and see about a white provider over the usual AMP. I should have stuck to my usual and went to suns. After some texts schedule s meet and arive. All in all very friendly staff, felt like a safe place and was impressed by the rooms. Onto the massage it was rushed very lackluster. Maybe 5 minutes of a rub and then on flip a BJ was discussed but got maybe all of a minute before it switched to just a HJ. It was nice but I'm used to getting FS at suns. 1. 7 $ for hh is too high. Figured I would get the standard finish included but wanted $ for tip. Probably won't repeat or maybe with another girl.

OneSwiss
02-21-23, 08:06
So against many of this forums better judgment I decided to go to RS and see about a white provider over the usual AMP. I should have stuck to my usual and went to suns. After some texts schedule s meet and arive. All in all very friendly staff, felt like a safe place and was impressed by the rooms. Onto the massage it was rushed very lackluster. Maybe 5 minutes of a rub and then on flip a BJ was discussed but got maybe all of a minute before it switched to just a HJ. It was nice but I'm used to getting FS at suns. 1. 7 $ for hh is too high. Figured I would get the standard finish included but wanted $ for tip. Probably won't repeat or maybe with another girl.You failed to name the girl you saw. Please let us know.

Cypress272
02-21-23, 08:33
I echo ThickOne69 report. I've made several visits and they were all a waste of time and money. I will never go back and I urge others to stop supporting this establishment. There are better options. Just know. If you go here, you will regret it.

So against many of this forums better judgment I decided to go to RS and see about a white provider over the usual AMP. I should have stuck to my usual and went to suns. After some texts schedule s meet and arive. All in all very friendly staff, felt like a safe place and was impressed by the rooms. Onto the massage it was rushed very lackluster. Maybe 5 minutes of a rub and then on flip a BJ was discussed but got maybe all of a minute before it switched to just a HJ. It was nice but I'm used to getting FS at suns. 1. 7 $ for hh is too high. Figured I would get the standard finish included but wanted $ for tip. Probably won't repeat or maybe with another girl.

JoeZagnut
02-21-23, 08:51
So against many of this forums better judgment I decided to go to RS and see about a white provider over the usual AMP. I should have stuck to my usual and went to suns. After some texts schedule s meet and arive. All in all very friendly staff, felt like a safe place and was impressed by the rooms. Onto the massage it was rushed very lackluster. Maybe 5 minutes of a rub and then on flip a BJ was discussed but got maybe all of a minute before it switched to just a HJ. It was nice but I'm used to getting FS at suns. 1. 7 $ for hh is too high. Figured I would get the standard finish included but wanted $ for tip. Probably won't repeat or maybe with another girl.Help us out with names of providers please.

Still wondering if anyone has seen Shaley since she started at RS? She was always terrific when I saw her on her own like 3-4 years ago so hoping she might still be a good go to.

JZ.

ThickOne69
02-21-23, 18:17
Help us out with names of providers please.

Still wondering if anyone has seen Shaley since she started at RS? She was always terrific when I saw her on her own like 3-4 years ago so hoping she might still be a good go to.

JZ.I do not want to cause unnecessary drama and give out her name. If you want to know and are senior member send me a pm and I will let you know. Idk about the other girls there. Maybe a better time but I probably won't be back.

StuffEm69
02-22-23, 00:55
Any bbw providers out there?Yes at the RS, Willow is a favorite.

SeatOnCrane
02-22-23, 21:53
I do not want to cause unnecessary drama and give out her name. If you want to know and are senior member send me a pm and I will let you know. Idk about the other girls there. Maybe a better time but I probably won't be back.Sorry dude, but that's lame.

In a place with multiple women, the most important, most important, MOST IMPORTANT, MOST IMPORTANT, piece of information you can give in a review is who you saw.

At AMP's it's only slightly less important due to the higher turnover, but it's still nice to know who to ask for or avoid.

In the place where the stable is, well, stable, the only reason to pay the slightest attention to you is getting a name on whoever you are reviewing.

C6DM2
02-22-23, 23:10
I was thinking the same thing. I thought the entire point of the forum was to help each other know who is worth it, and who is not. Telling everyone that someone there did not provide good service, then keeping the name a secret, is just barely a step above useless information.

Naming a person is not going to cause drama. Most guys don't want to jump thru hoops to get the name (Sending a PM, then waiting for days or weeks for a reply). Some of the natural women there have good reviews, so knowing who doesn't is important.

Sorry dude, but that's lame.

In a place with multiple women, the most important, most important, MOST IMPORTANT, MOST IMPORTANT, piece of information you can give in a review is who you saw.

At AMP's it's only slightly less important due to the higher turnover, but it's still nice to know who to ask for or avoid.

In the place where the stable is, well, stable, the only reason to pay the slightest attention to you is getting a name on whoever you are reviewing.

ThickOne69
02-23-23, 07:37

In the place where the stable is, well, stable, the only reason to pay the slightest attention to you is getting a name on whoever you are reviewing.Like I said I don't have a problem giving out the name over pm but there has been a lot of drama surrounding this establishment on here and I don't want to add to it. I was giving a simple report of my experience. Take it as such or if you want to know specifics pm me and I will be happy to share.

CharlesPeligro
02-23-23, 09:05

In the place where the stable is, well, stable, the only reason to pay the slightest attention to you is getting a name on whoever you are reviewing.Giving detailed reports including names is how RS undercover transexual situation was sorted out. It's literally the purpose of this forum. Give stage names, services, price, atmosphere, whatever is relevant. This is how we keep services up, and prices lower. Could not agree with SeatOnCrane more, and self policing members is how we keep the forum true to it's purpose.

SteveF111
02-23-23, 10:05
I do not want to cause unnecessary drama and give out her name. If you want to know and are senior member send me a pm and I will let you know. Idk about the other girls there. Maybe a better time but I probably won't be back.Can you imagine what this forum would be like if everybody gave reviews like this? I'm going to give out all the information whether I like them or not, but I'm not going to tell you who I'm talking about. What's the point of even writing the review?

LookingHard
02-23-23, 19:14
At Eva just now tonight (Monday) new girl at Island Breeze too.What's the verdict? Looking for younger, great massage and standard finish.

Mr King
02-24-23, 00:16
I stumbled on the Sun AMP across from the Ford factory near Westport Rd today.

I think this place has been mentioned many times on the site but I never really knew where it was so I had to go visit.

I went inside and knocked at the closed reception desk-window. An old mama-san wearing floral mask and mumu dress opened the door and very coldly informed me of the price. $75 for 45 minute entry fee.

Mama-san said they were filled for the day with two girls working. It was only 4 pm and they are open until 9 pm.

I asked for a card and she said they didn't have one.

She told me without asking, "we no longer give hard tissue massages".

I guess she is saying, no more hands on treatments.

I asked to see who was working and she said no. She said come back some other time.

It's in a strip mall that probably caters to the Ford workers. There is a bar in the corner of the mall so with people coming and going so it's not discrete for those that live or work around there.

The place looks miserable. It's one of those businesses you wonder how they get away with it and why it doesn't get busted every week. I felt absolutely no interest in going back.

ThickOne69
02-24-23, 07:34
Can you imagine what this forum would be like if everybody gave reviews like this? I'm going to give out all the information whether I like them or not, but I'm not going to tell you who I'm talking about. What's the point of even writing the review?I have said what many others have said about an establishment. I should have listened to their warnings before I spent my money. If you cannot grasp the information I intended then it is as such. I was coerced into an appointment with promises that were not fulfilled, by a woman who looks nothing like her pictures, charged an outrageous amount for standard finish and rushed out the door. That should be enough to potentially dissuade you from making the same mistake I did.

Kingster
02-24-23, 08:40
I have said what many others have said about an establishment. I should have listened to their warnings before I spent my money. If you cannot grasp the information I intended then it is as such. I was coerced into an appointment with promises that were not fulfilled, by a woman who looks nothing like her pictures, charged an outrageous amount for standard finish and rushed out the door. That should be enough to potentially dissuade you from making the same mistake I did.Using some deductive logic (and my own experience there) I'm pretty sure you're referring to Angel or Ivy. There are 7 white providers there.

Danielle doesn't do BJs.

Shaley and Rachel have been reviewed plenty don't have bad reviews.

And since I've seen Paris and Mandy, both offer decent service, we're down to those 2.

I haven't seen Ivy so I can't comment on her. But I had a bad experience with Angel and it was very similar to yours.

DjangosTigerr
02-24-23, 08:59

I think this place has been mentioned many times on the site but I never really knew where it was so I had to go visit.

I went inside and knocked at the closed reception desk-window. An old mama-san wearing floral mask and mumu dress opened the door and very coldly informed me of the price. $75 for 45 minute entry fee.

Mama-san said they were filled for the day with two girls working. It was only 4 pm and they are open until 9 pm.

I asked to see who was working and she said no. She said come back some other time.

It's in a strip mall that probably caters to the Ford workers. There is a bar in the corner of the mall so with people coming and going so it's not discrete for those that live or work around there.

The place looks miserable. It's one of those businesses you wonder how they get away with it and why it doesn't get busted every week. I felt absolutely no interest in going back.I was there recently. The place is nice and clean on the inside but admittedly looks sketchy on the outside. Although I enjoyed my experience there I can attest to the lack of deep tissue massage (Stress Away was the same). I can see me going back sometime but that will depend on my mood. I have had good luck with getting a deep tissue at Unique So In on Delmaria Way the past few times I went.

Two Nutts
02-24-23, 09:37
What's the verdict? Looking for younger, great massage and standard finish.I'd pass on Eva now and go to the island.

Ol Muff Diver
02-24-23, 15:11
You may or may not know that this place is very popular. . primarily for the young & pretty girls. They do overcharge like plenty of the others. IMHO, the premises, is much like the others, both out & in. No one seems to be hung up on the surroundings or clientele, just like at the other spas. My only particular regret is the refusal of a BBBJ. . but that too is becoming universal.

I asked to see who was working and she said no. She said come back some other time..

SsnakeInc
02-26-23, 19:06
Went early and drew Bibi. Definitely exotic face, nice C maybe D, Asian ass, shaved pussy, nice legs, a little be of a pooch 5'3"-4" but easy 8. 5. She was talkative and play full on the table shower. Lots of teasing during the rub, and after 15-20 I tipped her and her dress came off. Wow she has an awesome bod. Hugged and kissed my chest for a minute before CBJ, and DATY. Cowgirl then standing K9 and mish. She kept telling me to destroy her pussy. Finished with more CBJ and HJ. She was a good time. . 8/ 6.

Told me her Bday is March 8th, and will be 29. Saw the other girl older 40's, short, busty and a little plump.

JDizzleSizzle
02-26-23, 21:03
Went early and drew Bibi. Definitely exotic face, nice C maybe D, Asian ass, shaved pussy, nice legs, a little be of a pooch 5'3"-4" but easy 8. 5. She was talkative and play full on the table shower. Lots of teasing during the rub, and after 15-20 I tipped her and her dress came off. Wow she has an awesome bod. Hugged and kissed my chest for a minute before CBJ, and DATY. Cowgirl then standing K9 and mish. She kept telling me to destroy her pussy. Finished with more CBJ and HJ. She was a good time. . 8/ 6.

Told me her Bday is March 8th, and will be 29. Saw the other girl older 40's, short, busty and a little plump.Was it still 2 roses total? Last time I was there a girl tried to get $200 on top of the house fee. If it goes over 2 roses I'll just save for a high end escort.

Cypress272
02-27-23, 13:32
Do not go to RS. I can almost guarantee you'll have a negative experience and feel like you wasted your money. I've seen three people there and poor service every time. We need to stop supporting them.

Using some deductive logic (and my own experience there) I'm pretty sure you're referring to Angel or Ivy. There are 7 white providers there.

Danielle doesn't do BJs.

Shaley and Rachel have been reviewed plenty don't have bad reviews.

And since I've seen Paris and Mandy, both offer decent service, we're down to those 2.

I haven't seen Ivy so I can't comment on her. But I had a bad experience with Angel and it was very similar to yours.

BDinkie
02-27-23, 18:38
I'm about to give up on escorts, too much hassle. I did read a good review about Alana in J-Town, and I will try her next week. In the meantime, I stopped by Oh So In in Fern Creek, and met Aida. Small Korean with a decent body and large B boobies. She asked if I wanted one hour or half hour, and I just handed her $200. She vanished for awhile, I got naked, and she returned. Fairly decent 15 minute massage, using oil or some shit, and then wiping me down with hot towels. I flipped, and she dropped her dress and I sucked on those little nipples. She then got out the Saran wrap, and started a BJ. Not as bad as I thought it would be reading other's posts. Actually felt pretty good. She then climbed on for some cowgirl, which felt fantastic as I played with her ass and gently stuck my finger in her tiny buthole. We then switched to mish, and I came pretty hard in the hat. She cleaned me up, gave me a small bottle of water, and escorted me to the door. No doubt 'll be back.

BigAsaBat
02-28-23, 17:18
I'm about to give up on escorts, too much hassle. I did read a good review about Alana in J-Town, and I will try her next week. In the meantime, I stopped by Oh So In in Fern Creek, and met Aida. Small Korean with a decent body and large B boobies. She asked if I wanted one hour or half hour, and I just handed her $200. She vanished for awhile, I got naked, and she returned. Fairly decent 15 minute massage, using oil or some shit, and then wiping me down with hot towels. I flipped, and she dropped her dress and I sucked on those little nipples. She then got out the Saran wrap, and started a BJ. Not as bad as I thought it would be reading other's posts. Actually felt pretty good. She then climbed on for some cowgirl, which felt fantastic as I played with her ass and gently stuck my finger in her tiny buthole. We then switched to mish, and I came pretty hard in the hat. She cleaned me up, gave me a small bottle of water, and escorted me to the door. No doubt 'll be back.Whether it be in Louisville or across the river in New Albany. Which place is the very best to go for a pretty decent massage and full extras?

MarkAmp
02-28-23, 20:50
I heard they are now closed and opening up a new place in Louisville. Don't know where.

Two Nutts
02-28-23, 21:52
Whether it be in Louisville or across the river in New Albany. Which place is the very best to go for a pretty decent massage and full extras?If your expectations are FS, you will be disappointed over on Indiana side. Great time but No FS.

SsnakeInc
02-28-23, 22:14
Mamasan answers the door and asks if I had been there before, I said oh yea, then she asks when. Not sure why it mattered. Anyway, I give her the house fee and get ready in the room. It takes a few minutes but then Ivy walked in. Wow. Pretty face, her C cup nipples showing thru her dress that is just barely covering her Asian ass, really thin I would give her an 8. 5. Off to the table shower, she was talkative and playful with a little bit of teasing. A couple minutes in the sauna and back to the room.

A 10-minute massage where I could reach behind and confirm that was her bare pussy rubbing on my back. She pulled her top down and gave a me a quick body slide before getting off the table. I gave her $. 6, she playfully kind of rolled her eyes and asked for $40 more. I said $20 and she said OK. Off comes the dress and she just has a little tuft at the top of her pussy. She hugs and kisses me while I explore that body. Back on the table she does some more body slide and kisses before sucking on my balls and shaft before putting the bag on and going down on me. She took the whole thing, a little 69 DATY and she started to grind me. Standing K9, and mish. Hugged and kissed me while she gave me a HJ to finish me off. Cleaned me up and dressed me. I loved it when she bent over and sat in my lap as she put my socks and shoes on. I couple last looks at that ass. Then walked me out of the door about 50-55 minutes total.

Ivy is one of the best. Talkative and playful.

Shook12
02-28-23, 22:36
I seen Ruby, and was thinking about seeing Ivy, have you seen both or did you just see Ivy?

Mamasan answers the door and asks if I had been there before, I said oh yea, then she asks when. Not sure why it mattered. Anyway, I give her the house fee and get ready in the room. It takes a few minutes but then Ivy walked in. Wow. Pretty face, her C cup nipples showing thru her dress that is just barely covering her Asian ass, really thin I would give her an 8. 5. Off to the table shower, she was talkative and playful with a little bit of teasing. A couple minutes in the sauna and back to the room.

A 10-minute massage where I could reach behind and confirm that was her bare pussy rubbing on my back. She pulled her top down and gave a me a quick body slide before getting off the table. I gave her $. 6, she playfully kind of rolled her eyes and asked for $40 more. I said $20 and she said OK. Off comes the dress and she just has a little tuft at the top of her pussy. She hugs and kisses me while I explore that body. Back on the table she does some more body slide and kisses before sucking on my balls and shaft before putting the bag on and going down on me. She took the whole thing, a little 69 DATY and she started to grind me. Standing K9, and mish. Hugged and kissed me while she gave me a HJ to finish me off. Cleaned me up and dressed me. I loved it when she bent over and sat in my lap as she put my socks and shoes on. I couple last looks at that ass. Then walked me out of the door about 50-55 minutes total.

Ivy is one of the best. Talkative and playful.

SsnakeInc
02-28-23, 23:59
I seen Ruby, and was thinking about seeing Ivy, have you seen both or did you just see Ivy?Only second time I have been there. First was prob a year ago. Just passing thru.

Roxonvox
03-01-23, 15:40
Ok, serious question. I've frequented escorts many many times over the years but now I want to check out one of the Asian massage places. I've never had an Asian girl and I really want to try it. However, by reading the threads it looks like FS at Sun would be about 1. 5-2. 0. Is that right? I sure don't want to spend that kind of money. Maybe 1. 0 or 1. 25. I'm a cheap bastard. I can see Hope for alot less than that and have a great time! Thanks.

BigAsaBat
03-01-23, 15:44
If your expectations are FS, you will be disappointed over on Indiana side. Great time but No FS.Thanks double nutt. Also I'm speaking of only the massage places that have American ladies. Never been in a AMP that I'd go back to.

GoodOne6969
03-01-23, 16:47
Ok, serious question. I've frequented escorts many many times over the years but now I want to check out one of the Asian massage places. I've never had an Asian girl and I really want to try it. However, by reading the threads it looks like FS at Sun would be about 1. 5-2. 0. Is that right? I sure don't want to spend that kind of money. Maybe 1. 0 or 1. 25. I'm a cheap bastard. I can see Hope for alot less than that and have a great time! Thanks.You might try So In Spa Fern Creek. Someone reported in this thread they recently had a good time for 2.0 total, which is a bargain compared to all other places. And that included the house fee of .80. Unfortunately you're not going to get FS at any AMP for 1.0 - 1.25 total. You might get by with a 1.20 tip but you also have to pay the house fee, so it's almost always going to be a minimum of 2.0 at a FS AMP. Hope this offers some insight.

Roxonvox
03-01-23, 18:12
You might try So In Spa Fern Creek. Someone reported in this thread they recently had a good time for 2.0 total, which is a bargain compared to all other places. And that included the house fee of .80. Unfortunately you're not going to get FS at any AMP for 1.0 - 1.25 total. You might get by with a 1.20 tip but you also have to pay the house fee, so it's almost always going to be a minimum of 2.0 at a FS AMP. Hope this offers some insight.It does, thank you. I think I'll stick with the escorts I know. More bang for the buck.

GoodOne6969
03-01-23, 20:23
It does, thank you. I think I'll stick with the escorts I know. More bang for the buck.Don't fix it if it ain't broke, right? I'd appreciate any advice on non- AMP ladies if you don't mind sharing. 1. 25 is very appealing.

Jc4024
03-01-23, 22:24
You might try So In Spa Fern Creek. Someone reported in this thread they recently had a good time for 2.0 total, which is a bargain compared to all other places. And that included the house fee of .80. Unfortunately you're not going to get FS at any AMP for 1.0 - 1.25 total. You might get by with a 1.20 tip but you also have to pay the house fee, so it's almost always going to be a minimum of 2.0 at a FS AMP. Hope this offers some insight.I remember when I had my first experience, it was in Nevada after I won a ridiculous (for me at the time) amount of money and I went off to one of the legal brothels. I think I spent like two or three hundred. The other day I came across someone saying they are up to over a thousand now. Basically, inflation is a *****.

In other words, I agree that 2. 0 is like the lowside for FS at a parlor now and it might cost a good deal more depending on the girl. The better looking ones are not going to accept small amounts, but if you just want a nut you can probably find a cheaper one somewhere. I just don't care to know where.

For me, the advantage is that I love asian women and I won't get hit with the "oh I fell asleep" thing where I spent 30 minutes calculating if it was time to cut my losses or not.

Shook12
03-01-23, 22:53
I got FS when I went to sun and I normally spend 2/0/0 total house fee and all. I see some pay extra but funny but true story I seen Rudy, she said I turned her on so much she was trying to give me 20 $ back which is unheard of LOL.

It does, thank you. I think I'll stick with the escorts I know. More bang for the buck.

Two Nutts
03-01-23, 23:05
Thanks double nutt. Also I'm speaking of only the massage places that have American ladies. Never been in a AMP that I'd go back to.On the Indiana side? Where would that be? Not mecca they have been closed for awhile. But no FS there anyway, so not sure where you have your sights on for FS non AMPs on Indiana side.

GoodOne6969
03-01-23, 23:24
I got FS when I went to sun and I normally spend 2/0/0 total house fee and all. I see some pay extra but funny but true story I seen Rudy, she said I turned her on so much she was trying to give me 20 $ back which is unheard of LOL.How much did you end up paying her?

Roxonvox
03-02-23, 09:11
Don't fix it if it ain't broke, right? I'd appreciate any advice on non- AMP ladies if you don't mind sharing. 1. 25 is very appealing.Watch the Escort board for when Hope is in town. By far the best I've had in years. She's a college student who absolutely loves sex and it shows. She's only here every few weeks but when she is in town it will be posted.

Shook12
03-03-23, 11:54
2/0/0 total, house fee included.

How much did you end up paying her?

WC2000
03-06-23, 11:11
Had a fun visit with Mia yesterday. 30, slim, small natural tits that I personally prefer. Nice long nips and took instruction very well. Nice face / scalp massage after the standard finish. Will repeat.

Verbatim48
03-08-23, 17:05
Looks like Kaitlyn is back. I recognize her even with those blurred photos. She has several reviews on ER. However based on her prices I don't think she offers more than a standard finish HE. If anybody experiences otherwise please report back.

https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/5dab3b72-0c72-4f44-b407-95511f7c2032

DjangosTigerr
03-09-23, 07:13
Looks like Kaitlyn is back. I recognize her even with those blurred photos. She has several reviews on ER. However based on her prices I don't think she offers more than a standard finish HE. If anybody experiences otherwise please report back.

https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/5dab3b72-0c72-4f44-b407-95511f7c2032I use to see her years and years ago, here and there, when more was offered. Cool chick and gives a great massage even without all the extras.

Monger502
03-09-23, 10:14
Hello fellow mongers! First off, a big thanks to those of you who have posted good reviews over the years. I have been following the Louisville threads for years. I guess it's time for me to do my part. All of these providers have been reviewed before but here are my experiences.

Kristen.

https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/57160bd9-80de-44ce-98db-e85636e7ea7d

She was my first foray back into this hobby since around 2010. I had never been through a verification process before so I was a little surprised when she asked for that. I expressed my concerns to her, the response was sarcastic and bordering on rude. However, I overcame my reluctance and made the appointment. Her office is in a very open and busy location. To say I was a little hesitant would be an understatement. Again, I overcame my nerves and eventually made it on to the table. Kristen is cute (7/10), short, and curvy with average sized perky breasts. Her personality (7/10), once we both got comfortable, was actually very good. The rub was ok (6/10) and the standard finish was very good (7. 5/10). She seemed to be completely focused on junior and she made him very happy. I saw her a second time but because of the limited menu have not repeated since. If she offered more (CBJ, BBBJ, FS), I would definitely go back.

Karma.

https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/f3268946-d98b-4494-a7a8-c53997722fb5?ref=p

I had a good experience with Karma. She is an attractive (7. 5/10) and curvy (in a good way) lady with beautiful large breasts. Her personality (7/10) was friendly but direct. The rub (8/10) was relaxing and she teased junior throughout the process. By the time she began the standard finish (8/10), I was ready to pop but she was able to bring me back from the edge multiple times before I finally exploded. All that being said, when I saw her post a fellow monger's picture on one of her ads, I reluctantly decided it was not a good idea to repeat. I just can't take the risk.

Samantha.

https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/d09eda28-6374-4858-b68c-ea3930d59fd6

Samantha is my favorite right now. Unfortunately, I've never seen her face as she wears a mask during our sessions. She told me she takes care of a sick friend and is extra cautious about Covid. Whatever. She doesn't offer GFE or any kind of BJ, so that's fine. From what I've seen of her appearance (8/10) she has a nice body with perfect breasts. She does have a little pooch around her belly but she is not big by any stretch. Others have said she smells like liquor and her attitude has worsened. I have not had that experience. I typically see her early in the day so maybe that has something to do with it. Her rub (8/10) is very nice and she provides a nice balance of a relaxing rub and sensual teasing. Her standard finish (9/10) is great and she lets you finish on those perfect breasts. If you treat her right, more is available on return visits and that is where she truly separates herself from the others I've seen. The only thing keeping her from a perfect 10 on those visits is the lack of BBBJ or CBJ.

I hope I did this right and somebody finds these reviews helpful. Be safe out there and happy mongering!

DjangosTigerr
03-09-23, 11:13
Thanks double nutt. Also I'm speaking of only the massage places that have American ladies. Never been in a AMP that I'd go back to.At this point I only go to AMPs, minus a regular massage place I go to. The American girls I have either seen or read extensively about on this site are a waste of my time. I have never had a bad experience at an AMP, including ones I have gone to in other cities.

NorthOfTown
03-09-23, 11:34
I am staying near the junction of Rt 74 and Rt 264. I am looking for a variety of AMPs from therapeutic to FS. Any reviews of the places in that area?

TIA.

NORTH.

GoodOne6969
03-09-23, 11:45
I am staying near the junction of Rt 74 and Rt 264. I am looking for a variety of AMPs from therapeutic to FS. Any reviews of the places in that area?.Could you provide a better description of the location where you will be? An actual street name? I looked up Route 74 and that is in Southern KY. I couldn't find a Route 264 - in Louisville 264 is an interstate highway.

Randy Daytona
03-11-23, 10:52
Who is the thinner girl at sun right now. Didn't get a good look but she looks hot. Any details on her would be appreciated. Saw ruby and it was a good visit. Dm me about the thinner girl of you please. RD.

DewDirty
03-11-23, 17:53
Hey gents!

I have some free time this weekend and looking for a nice round booty. Point me to the right direction. Stay safe!!

SkiCrazzy
03-11-23, 20:04
Who is the thinner girl at sun right now. Didn't get a good look but she looks hot. Any details on her would be appreciated. Saw ruby and it was a good visit. Dm me about the thinner girl of you please. RD.I have had them both.

IMO Ruby is much Much better than the other, although 2nd choice would be good in a pinch. I asked Ruby if she got a long with the other & she said yes, very good friends. I asked if they would do 4 H & she said of course. Unfortunately, momasan I guess she doesn't understand or just doesn't want to "tie" both of them up for an hour.

Don't really understand why she would care. The house still gets the fee for each of them and still gets a % of the agreed amount from each of them as well.

If happens, I'll give sit rep asap! Stay Salty!

Justin3899
03-11-23, 20:41
I know it's a long shot, but does anyone know if Candy is still at Empire? She's been on my list, but haven't had time. If she isn't is Yo Yo still there?She was there last Friday.

Keepinitclean
03-12-23, 12:09
So I saw the post about Kristen and thought ohh she can't be that bad I get along with everyone. Wrong.

She needs to add more steps on exactly how to say hi and ask if she had availability. She sounded straight *****. Ad doesn't state but you'll need references.

Ralphisit
03-12-23, 16:16
So I saw the post about Kristen and thought ohh she can't be that bad I get along with everyone. Wrong.

She needs to add more steps on exactly how to say hi and ask if she had availability. She sounded straight *****. Ad doesn't state but you'll need references.She can be very nice and fun once she knows that you are going to be nice to her. Getting your foot in the door is the first hurdle. When I was seeing her as a regular we got along really great and we both parted smiling.

WalterTomFrank
03-12-23, 16:36

She needs to add more steps on exactly how to say hi and ask if she had availability. She sounded straight *****. Ad doesn't state but you'll need references.This is the main reason I don't see independent body rub girls. Their attitude is always so bad.

NorthOfTown
03-12-23, 22:00
It is near the interstate.

Thanks!

Could you provide a better description of the location where you will be? An actual street name? I looked up Route 74 and that is in Southern KY. I couldn't find a Route 264 - in Louisville 264 is an interstate highway.

KyJohn
03-12-23, 22:34
Who is the thinner girl at sun right now. Didn't get a good look but she looks hot. Any details on her would be appreciated. Saw ruby and it was a good visit. Dm me about the thinner girl of you please. RD.I saw her Wednesday evening. Mid-late 30's. Menu is open (CBJ, cfs, didn't ask about other services). Everything covered. Fun time.

GoodOne6969
03-13-23, 00:55
It is near the interstate.

Thanks!So from where are or will be, the closest FS AMP is about 5 miles away. Unique So In Spa is the name. I've heard good things about it but have never been there. There are several good places not to far that give good massage with only HJ finish. Eastern Massage and Ivy Massage, both on Shelbyville Rd, probably 5 to 6 miles away from the Marriott. Lastly, a place named Awesome Massage is about 2 miles away. It's reported to be a great massage, but also reported to be non-erotic. Hope this will get you started.

Good luck.

AStandUpGuy43
03-13-23, 17:40

She needs to add more steps on exactly how to say hi and ask if she had availability. She sounded straight *****. Ad doesn't state but you'll need references.I have spent quite some time trying to see Kristen. It seemed very hard to get my foot in the door so I took it upon myself to contact another provider that I know to send a reference. She said she called and Kristin hung up on her the first time around, but eventually called back after she assured her that she was just providing a reference. She gives a pretty good reference and she explained that Kristen is busy working and to wait on a reply but I never got the chance to getting around to booking with her because it was just too difficult and I'm pretty discreet. Fast forward to today I log onto Mr. Number to update my information and Kristen has took it upon herself to put my full name and phone number under the phone number notes that are public for everyone to see. This number is connected to several businesses I obtain. Not only that but she's also bashing the provider for something that has nothing to do with her. After discovering this today I reach out to who I regularly see about it and she's just as confused as I am, because she didn't say anything bad at the time but let me know Kristen did say some rude things (that Kristen advised her to relay) but she didn't tell me at the time because she figured I'd just continue to get ignored and take the hint & it would blow over. I don't know what I did to warrant this but I'll never reach out again. So much for being discreet. Never met or seen her a day in my life.

ItsMe423
03-13-23, 18:00
I have spent quite some time trying to see Kristen. It seemed very hard to get my foot in the door so I took it upon myself to contact another provider that I know to send a reference. She said she called and Kristin hung up on her the first time around, but eventually called back after she assured her that she was just providing a reference. She gives a pretty good reference and she explained that Kristen is busy working and to wait on a reply but I never got the chance to getting around to booking with her because it was just too difficult and I'm pretty discreet. Fast forward to today I log onto Mr. Number to update my information and Kristen has took it upon herself to put my full name and phone number under the phone number notes that are public for everyone to see. This number is connected to several businesses I obtain. Not only that but she's also bashing the provider for something that has nothing to do with her. After discovering this today I reach out to who I regularly see about it and she's just as confused as I am, because she didn't say anything bad at the time but let me know Kristen did say some rude things (that Kristen advised her to relay) but she didn't tell me at the time because she figured I'd just continue to get ignored and take the hint & it would blow over. I don't know what I did to warrant this but I'll never reach out again. So much for being discreet. Never met or seen her a day in my life.I have seen all 3 of these women in the past. I have actually had good sessions with each of them over the years. But now they all seem so paranoid since Covid and maybe the new mayor? Kristin is just rude, Karma is fake and vindictive, and Samantha is so paranoid of everything and everyone. As they get older (there is only so much plastic surgery can do), maybe they will can the attitude and be nice. But I doubt it.

OneOfTheGuys
03-13-23, 18:41
I have spent quite some time trying to see Kristen. It seemed very hard to get my foot in the door so I took it upon myself to contact another provider that I know to send a reference. She said she called and Kristin hung up on her the first time around, but eventually called back after she assured her that she was just providing a reference. She gives a pretty good reference and she explained that Kristen is busy working and to wait on a reply but I never got the chance to getting around to booking with her because it was just too difficult and I'm pretty discreet. Fast forward to today I log onto Mr. Number to update my information and Kristen has took it upon herself to put my full name and phone number under the phone number notes that are public for everyone to see. This number is connected to several businesses I obtain. Not only that but she's also bashing the provider for something that has nothing to do with her. After discovering this today I reach out to who I regularly see about it and she's just as confused as I am, because she didn't say anything bad at the time but let me know Kristen did say some rude things (that Kristen advised her to relay) but she didn't tell me at the time because she figured I'd just continue to get ignored and take the hint & it would blow over. I don't know what I did to warrant this but I'll never reach out again. So much for being discreet. Never met or seen her a day in my life.Watch Seinfeld "Soup Nazi". Why I never bothered.

NorthOfTown
03-13-23, 21:00
Looking forward to my visit.

NOT.

So from where are or will be, the closest FS AMP is about 5 miles away. Unique So In Spa is the name. I've heard good things about it but have never been there. There are several good places not to far that give good massage with only HJ finish. Eastern Massage and Ivy Massage, both on Shelbyville Rd, probably 5 to 6 miles away from the Marriott. Lastly, a place named Awesome Massage is about 2 miles away. It's reported to be a great massage, but also reported to be non-erotic. Hope this will get you started.

Good luck.

Jc4024
03-13-23, 22:30
I asked if they would do 4 H & she said of course. Unfortunately, momasan I guess she doesn't understand or just doesn't want to "tie" both of them up for an hour.Yeah I think at the end of the day when no one else is going to come in would be the time they do that. It's super expensive relatively since you're paying the full fee for both girls, but if you want to do it once then more power to you. I actually accidentally requested a Joy and Bibi duo once and forked the cash out and my god they were like animals.

Two Nutts
03-14-23, 00:15
There's a brand new girl at 10th street as of today (Monday) she looks good in the face and body, I actually thought about carding her, her body looks like a 18 year old. The bad service girl has gone from there.

IndyDwm
03-14-23, 14:45
Has anyone tried their outcall service? Seems to be the only local AMP that offers it. Any insights would be appreciated.

Txclvr
03-14-23, 15:38
Has anyone been to xin spa near bardstown road?

GoodOne6969
03-14-23, 16:23
Has anyone been to xin spa near bardstown road?The only review on Rubmaps is a negative one star out of five. And not recommended.

Ralphisit
03-14-23, 17:00
I'm certain these photos are fakes but has anyone made any contact with this new advertiser. The near downtown location is handy for me.

AvonDale
03-14-23, 19:10
I have spent quite some time trying to see Kristen. It seemed very hard to get my foot in the door so I took it upon myself to contact another provider that I know to send a reference. She said she called and Kristin hung up on her the first time around, but eventually called back after she assured her that she was just providing a reference. She gives a pretty good reference and she explained that Kristen is busy working and to wait on a reply but I never got the chance to getting around to booking with her because it was just too difficult and I'm pretty discreet. Fast forward to today I log onto Mr. Number to update my information and Kristen has took it upon herself to put my full name and phone number under the phone number notes that are public for everyone to see. This number is connected to several businesses I obtain. Not only that but she's also bashing the provider for something that has nothing to do with her. After discovering this today I reach out to who I regularly see about it and she's just as confused as I am, because she didn't say anything bad at the time but let me know Kristen did say some rude things (that Kristen advised her to relay) but she didn't tell me at the time because she figured I'd just continue to get ignored and take the hint & it would blow over. I don't know what I did to warrant this but I'll never reach out again. So much for being discreet. Never met or seen her a day in my life.I think Kristen put me on this list as well. I used my actual name and phone number the first time I contacted a br girl in 2020. I do better now, but can you get off that list?

WC2000
03-15-23, 10:54
There's a brand new girl at 10th street as of today (Monday) she looks good in the face and body, I actually thought about carding her, her body looks like a 18 year old. The bad service girl has gone from there.Interested. What's the new girls name?

DewDirty
03-15-23, 12:57
Has anyone tried their outcall service? Seems to be the only local AMP that offers it. Any insights would be appreciated.I'll schedule an outcall today and let you know. Hopefully it's not an old mamasan LOL.

DewDirty
03-15-23, 13:05
Went by Sun because I was curious about Julie. Slender with perky boobs and English is understandable. Had the table shower and sauna and she teased. Back to the room. Some light touch massaging which I hate then to the fun. She was fun and enjoyed the session. I want to try Ruby now. Is Ruby bigger? I like my Asians with a little more meat on the bones. Stay safe gents.

DBrannigan
03-15-23, 15:05
I'll be in the area of Sun Spa tomorrow and would like a few recommendations on who to see. TIA.

IndyDwm
03-16-23, 07:22
I'll schedule an outcall today and let you know. Hopefully it's not an old mamasan LOL.Very interested in your experience.

Beringer
03-16-23, 08:55
I have seen all 3 of these women in the past. I have actually had good sessions with each of them over the years. But now they all seem so paranoid since Covid and maybe the new mayor? Kristin is just rude, Karma is fake and vindictive, and Samantha is so paranoid of everything and everyone. As they get older (there is only so much plastic surgery can do), maybe they will can the attitude and be nice. But I doubt it.This discussion of Kristen brought back memories of the one and only time I saw her years ago. She was so mean that I can't help but wonder why does she even do bodyrubs considering her attitude toward clients? I will NEVER see her again. I really think she is mentally and emotionally unstable and I would warn anyone to be very careful if they choose to see her. The risk ain't worth it.

Karma doxing dudes online is enough for me to Never see her. I don't care about her "rules" A provider should never publish a client's private information.

I still enjoy sessions with Samantha with no issues but it seems that I am playing Russian Roulette by seeing her and I may reconsider seeing her again.

Sadly, all of these providers are getting to the point where they are too old and worn out. I can only imagine what being a provider does to a woman. Seems like a very hard profession and one prone to alcohol and drug abuse.

These are sad times in our fair city for sure. Lately, I have been saving my money and seeing traveling providers occasionally when they catch my eye. Other than that, I save my money and time by not seeing old, worn out, crazy providers.

Be Safe!

Beringer.

Jsmw1980
03-16-23, 13:35
With all the recent talk about Kristen, I thought I would share my experience with her. Met her first time when she was working in an office in Middletown. At this time she was fairly new to the scene. I had visited others at the office so references were cool. She was almost a spinner at that time, in the last 4-5 years she has added some weight but in my opinion it was in all the right places. Anyway, first meeting was topless, standard finish. Very little talk but that's ok with me. After that office she hosted in her apartment in the same area. That's when she got the attitude. Her rules were acceptable to me since she made you aware of them from the start. She would be completely nude and allowed touching everywhere except kitty and back door. She was fine with a 69 finish. Beautiful kitty but again no touching, blowing on it or trying to kiss it or anything. I saw her Probably a dozen times and it was always the same like she was meeting me for the first time. Had to verify me, explained rules like I was a 2 year old etc. Then she moved apartments and sometimes hosted in a hotel. The main reason I repeated so much is she was excellent at edging and seemed to enjoy bringing you almost there then stopping and repeat several times. It's quite the experience. The last time I saw her she was finishing me in 69 position. She slid up a bit like reverse cow girl and rubbed my man with her little lips. No entrance and not the head, just the shaft. While trying to not lose contact she was going to turn around facing me and it happened. I was completely still but the way she shifted it slipped in about halfway. I wasn't going to complain and thought I'd make a joke and said "well we might as well go ahead now". She just sat there completely still on my man, yes fully inserted and said "you need to forget this happened". She went up and down maybe 5 times and by this point she had been rubbing my man for a while so I was ready to explode. I told her she either needed to get off or I was going to cum inside her. Pulled out and exploded. She cleaned me up like every other time and here it got more interesting. I laid my payment down and tipped a bit more than normal. She picked it up and slapped the shit out of my face. I literally had a pump knot on the side of my eye by the time I got home and black and blue by the next morning. She screamed how could I do this to her. I freaked out because if she cried rape then I would be in trouble for sure. I was like "hey, you slid down on him, yes by accident, but you didn't get up". She hit me again and I got out of there. That's been before covid and of course I haven't even tried to call her again. She's got a nice set of tits, nice thighs and ass, beautiful kitty and in hell of a right jab.

GoodOne6969
03-16-23, 14:57
With all the recent talk about Kristen, I thought I would share my experience with her. Met her first time when she was working in an office in Middletown. At this time she was fairly new to the scene. I had visited others at the office so references were cool. She was almost a spinner at that time, in the last 4-5 years she has added some weight but in my opinion it was in all the right places. Anyway, first meeting was topless, standard finish. Very little talk but that's ok with me. After that office she hosted in her apartment in the same area. That's when she got the attitude. Her rules were acceptable to me since she made you aware of them from the start. She would be completely nude and allowed touching everywhere except kitty and back door. She was fine with a 69 finish. Beautiful kitty but again no touching, blowing on it or trying to kiss it or anything. I saw her Probably a dozen times and it was always the same like she was meeting me for the first time. Had to verify me, explained rules like I was a 2 year old etc. Then she moved apartments and sometimes hosted in a hotel. The main reason I repeated so much is she was excellent at edging and seemed to enjoy bringing you almost there then stopping and repeat several times. It's quite the experience. The last time I saw her she was finishing me in 69 position. She slid up a bit like reverse cow girl and rubbed my man with her little lips. No entrance and not the head, just the shaft. While trying to not lose contact she was going to turn around facing me and it happened. I was completely still but the way she shifted it slipped in about halfway. I wasn't going to complain and thought I'd make a joke and said "well we might as well go ahead now". She just sat there completely still on my man, yes fully inserted and said "you need to forget this happened". She went up and down maybe 5 times and by this point she had been rubbing my man for a while so I was ready to explode. I told her she either needed to get off or I was going to cum inside her. Pulled out and exploded. She cleaned me up like every other time and here it got more interesting. I laid my payment down and tipped a bit more than normal..Damn, she sounds like a f**king psycho.

Two Nutts
03-16-23, 19:13
Interested. What's the new girls name?I always ask Judy tell me this girls name she says (she's new girl, I don't know!) LOL. So I'm not sure, I've asked several times, I'll ask again.

Two Nutts
03-16-23, 19:19
Interested. What's the new girls name?Her name is Kelly, I just found out.

WC2000
03-17-23, 11:00
Her name is Kelly, I just found out.Thanks brother!

DjangosTigerr
03-17-23, 12:14
Went by Sun because I was curious about Julie. Slender with perky boobs and English is understandable. Had the table shower and sauna and she teased. Back to the room. Some light touch massaging which I hate then to the fun. She was fun and enjoyed the session. I want to try Ruby now. Is Ruby bigger? I like my Asians with a little more meat on the bones. Stay safe gents.I like my women bigger too but I would say Ruby is average build, nice body still. I would definitely see her again.

GoodOne6969
03-17-23, 17:53
I like my women bigger too but I would say Ruby is average build, nice body still. I would definitely see her again.Today is the last day for both girls. Two new girls start tomorrow. NaNa is one of them. She was there in January. I don't know the other lady. I was told she's never been here. If I see her tomorrow I'll report back. Happy Trails.

MarkAmp
03-18-23, 14:00
Hey guys, I was just wondering if Rub Maps is worth the money? PM me if you like.

Thanks.

Shook12
03-18-23, 16:44
I love to know, sun has been my favorite place, but I have mixed feelings how they change the girls out.

Today is the last day for both girls. Two new girls start tomorrow. NaNa is one of them. She was there in January. I don't know the other lady. I was told she's never been here. If I see her tomorrow I'll report back. Happy Trails.

GoodOne6969
03-18-23, 21:17
Hey guys, I was just wondering if Rub Maps is worth the money? PM me if you like.

Thanks.I've had Rubmaps for 4 or 5 years. It was good, but seems reviews don't happen frequently anymore. This forum, USASexUuide, seems to only have reviews about a few of the AMPs around Louisville and Southern IN and Rubmaps does have something about almost all the AMPs, but many are old, not up to date regarding current providers. It's only $20 a month and there's an easy cancelation option if you decide not to keep it. This is my take.

Two Nutts
03-18-23, 23:03

Thanks.It is for me because I travel a lot, but there are a lot of fake reviews and it's full of assholes.

GoodOne6969
03-20-23, 10:39
I opted for a visit with Candy at Empire this weekend and as always wasn't disappointed with her. She's gives the most fun ts of anywhere I've been and go, and she can give a really good massage which is lacking at many FS places these days. Other services are very good, too. I do recommend her.

OneSwiss
03-20-23, 11:47
Does anyone know what happened to this sight? Have not been able to access for a couple of days.

Are there any others like it?

Kudos7
03-20-23, 11:51
Same girl and management? Seemed like nothing happened here. She looked a bit skinner than before but massage was even better.

Bogey90
03-20-23, 15:47
Is that site down?

Rub1221
03-20-23, 15:57
Don't know why but according to rubmaps and me driving by and the signs that covered the windows are taken down. That was the only decent one in my opinion without driving to Louisville.

KyJohn
03-20-23, 16:38
Is that site down?It isn't working for me either.

GoodOne6969
03-20-23, 20:02
It isn't working for me either.Not working for me either.

GoodOne6969
03-20-23, 20:40
Same girl and management? Seemed like nothing happened here. She looked a bit skinner than before but massage was even better.Where is this place?

Bruno502
03-20-23, 23:24
Where is this place?Its the AMP in Bardstown at 806 Morton that recently had problems with Uncle.

SsnakeInc
03-20-23, 23:54

Thanks.I think it's up to $25 a month now, or $100 for 6 months somthing like that. If you travel a bit it's worth it. Most the spas are listed and there is a map. Certain areas have more content then others.

LoveTheRub6
03-21-23, 08:36
Does anyone know what happened to this sight? Have not been able to access for a couple of days.

Are there any others like it?I was wondering myself if there was a replacement site? There was a site prior to Rubmd that did the same thing had the same format and then poof gone.

I am hoping that there will be another one soon like it.

LTR.

KingEpqng
03-21-23, 10:29
You are speaking of rubratings. It was hacked. This supppsedly was the replacement, but definitely not the best replacement. You could try rubrankings for now.

I was wondering myself if there was a replacement site? There was a site prior to Rubmd that did the same thing had the same format and then poof gone.

LTR..

WC2000
03-21-23, 10:57
Visited her over the weekend. Very very fun and followed instruction very well. Bubbly personality and decent English with a great body. My only complaint is I'm a natural guy and even though the man mades are extremely well done it just drops the experience down a notch for me. That said I'll likely repeat due to the effort and personality.

MrClimber1888
03-21-23, 11:15
You are speaking of rubratings. It was hacked. This supppsedly was the replacement, but definitely not the best replacement. You could try rubrankings for now..I'm not sure if rubmd will be back but the only other site with the normal Louisville posters I've seen is rubrankings.com. Just too repeat the info.

LetsGiveItATry
03-21-23, 14:48
Don't know why but according to rubmaps and me driving by and the signs that covered the windows are taken down. That was the only decent one in my opinion without driving to Louisville.The last time I was there, they said they were moving to Sunny Spa. I believe that was the one that uncle visited after their grand opening.

Two Nutts
03-21-23, 16:51
Visited her over the weekend. Very very fun and followed instruction very well. Bubbly personality and decent English with a great body. My only complaint is I'm a natural guy and even though the man mades are extremely well done it just drops the experience down a notch for me. That said I'll likely repeat due to the effort and personality.Get her before she leaves in 10 days.

KyJohn
03-22-23, 00:17
Visited her over the weekend. Very very fun and followed instruction very well. Bubbly personality and decent English with a great body. My only complaint is I'm a natural guy and even though the man mades are extremely well done it just drops the experience down a notch for me. That said I'll likely repeat due to the effort and personality.Is this Eva's over in Jeff or is there another 10th street somewhere else?

Kudos7
03-22-23, 11:19
Its the AMP in Bardstown at 806 Morton that recently had problems with Uncle.And good thing is the little cute girl is also back on her duty. That makes me so happy.

LetsGiveItATry
03-22-23, 15:13
I'm not sure if rubmd will be back but the only other site with the normal Louisville posters I've seen is rubrankings.com. Just to repeat the info.Spa Hunters was my favorite back in the day as far as reviews. It appears to be back up and running again for several states, but not yet Kentucky.

WC2000
03-22-23, 16:53
Is this Eva's over in Jeff or is there another 10th street somewhere else?Yes, Eva's.

C6DM2
03-23-23, 08:01
Kind of a strange coincidence, isn't it? First Rubratings.com was hacked and shut down, now RubMD.com. Seems like someone has it out for body rub establishments.

Makes you wonder if someone's wife didn't like the fact that her husband was going to these places. LOL.

I was wondering myself if there was a replacement site? There was a site prior to Rubmd that did the same thing had the same format and then poof gone.

LTR.

Urbanwonder42
03-23-23, 09:47
With all the recent talk about Kristen, I thought I would share my experience with her. Met her first time when she was working in an office in Middletown. At this time she was fairly new to the scene. I had visited others at the office so references were cool. She was almost a spinner at that time, in the last 4-5 years she has added some weight but in my opinion it was in all the right places. Anyway, first meeting was topless, standard finish. Very little talk but that's ok with me. After that office she hosted in her apartment in the same area. That's when she got the attitude. Her rules were acceptable to me since she made you aware of them from the start. She would be completely nude and allowed touching everywhere except kitty and back door. She was fine with a 69 finish. Beautiful kitty but again no touching, blowing on it or trying to kiss it or anything. I saw her Probably a dozen times and it was always the same like she was meeting me for the first time. Had to verify me, explained rules like I was a 2 year old etc. Then she moved apartments and sometimes hosted in a hotel. The main reason I repeated so much is she was excellent at edging and seemed to enjoy bringing you almost there then stopping and repeat several times. It's quite the experience. The last time I saw her she was finishing me in 69 position. She slid up a bit like reverse cow girl and rubbed my man with her little lips. No entrance and not the head, just the shaft. While trying to not lose contact she was going to turn around facing me and it happened. I was completely still but the way she shifted it slipped in about halfway. I wasn't going to complain and thought I'd make a joke and said "well we might as well go ahead now". She just sat there completely still on my man, yes fully inserted and said "you need to forget this happened". She went up and down maybe 5 times and by this point she had been rubbing my man for a while so I was ready to explode. I told her she either needed to get off or I was going to cum inside her. Pulled out and exploded. She cleaned me up like every other time and here it got more interesting. I laid my payment down and tipped a bit more than normal. She picked it up and slapped the shit out of my face. I literally had a pump knot on the side of my eye by the time I got home and black and blue by the next morning. She screamed how could I do this to her. I freaked out because if she cried rape then I would be in trouble for sure. I was like "hey, you slid down on him, yes by accident, but you didn't get up". She hit me again and I got out of there. That's been before covid and of course I haven't even tried to call her again. She's got a nice set of tits, nice thighs and ass, beautiful kitty and in hell of a right jab.Luckily, I guess, I never made it past Kristen's psycho rants when I didn't follow her protocol for making an appointment, so I never had any first hand experiences with her. Your story did stir a couple of fond memories though. I had similar experiences with two providers, neither of which got angry with me. Kristen's friend Camilla was a big favorite of mine and I saw her numerous times. Once in the midst of a pretty typical session with her she mounted me and went for a ride. She never offered again, but I just considered myself fortunate for the one time experience. Also Dee Dee who worked off Baxter became a regular FS stop for me. She used to offer sliding back and forth on your shaft as a part of her rub and one day she just announced that she was horny and wanted to know if it was Ok to slide it in. I was a little hesitant because of it being bareback, but in the moment decided WTF. That became the norm when I went to see her. Unfortunately COVID came around and she fell off the radar.

DewDirty
03-23-23, 14:19
How is the new talent there with the old ones leaving? I am still hoping to find a big booty Asian before I die! LOL Stay safe gents!

GoodOne6969
03-23-23, 17:39
How is the new talent there with the old ones leaving? I am still hoping to find a big booty Asian before I die! LOL Stay safe gents!I can't speak for Eva, but I know Sun has two new. I know one, NaNa, and she's great. But all covered. The other looks good, but I don't know her. Yet. I know her name is Miki. If anyone has met Miki please tell how she did. Thanks and take care.

Ralphisit
03-23-23, 21:11
I did some digging around the web and it seems like it was the same hackers as before. They are hacking out of India. Maybe.

Kind of a strange coincidence, isn't it? First Rubratings.com was hacked and shut down, now RubMD.com. Seems like someone has it out for body rub establishments.

Makes you wonder if someone's wife didn't like the fact that her husband was going to these places. LOL.

SkyFarer
03-24-23, 12:37
Hi, new monger here.

Here's my experiences so far.

I've seen Amanda and Cece at their office- Not physically attracted to Amanda but I thought she gave a good HJ. I'm just past middle aged so take a little time and effort to finish, she was patient and diligent. Apparently they have a policy of no extras on first visits. But several days later, Amanda said that I was so nice, she broke the rule. I'm thinking respect and kindness towards these ladies goes a long way in this game.

I find Cece attractive, love her curvy shape and she's a great conversationalist. So while that helped me a lot, she doesn't have the HJ stamina that I I need. She's very clear on her boundaries, which I really like. Cece could easily be my ATF if I was quicker to finish.

Mandy at RS:

This was a quick stop late one night and I thought I'd just fuck around and find out, having seen the crazy posts here about that place. I drew Mandy at random I guess. She was pressed for time so it was quick, but she went over time a bit just to make sure I left satisfied. Only asked for HJ, Also crystal clear on boundaries so I knew what touching I could do beforehand. I was satisfied with the experience except the part of being rushed. I'd really like to go back and see one of the ebony women, (Layla?) open to advice from you all on this idea. Oh FWIW, I'm only looking for HJ at this point. Still new and nervous.

Saw Lucy at East one morning to check that place out. Older woman, not bad looking though. Seemed willing to put the time and effort in that I needed. $. 7 house, $. 8 tip.

So my last trip was out to Eva's for a morning visit. Got Amy. Late 20's early 30's maybe? Very attractive, eager to please me. All good but I thought the price was awful high. $. 7 to house for an hour, and $1. 2 for HJ? I see you guys getting FS for prices like this south of the river. Should I have negotiated harder? Or is this normal for Eva's? Another Q, she sprayed my hands with sanitizer when I asked if I could touch, was already lightly touching before when she was fully clothed, but now I wanted to caress those lovely small breasts or hers. So did the hand sanitizer mean that FIV was on the menu too?

Looking to visit VIctoria next, she's verified me through Cece. Interested in the other independents also like Samantha and Megan. I've read the posts about them here.

Looking at Sun for my next AMP experience.

Any advice from the seasoned mongers here would be appreciated.

Thanks.

DjangosTigerr
03-24-23, 20:44
Hi, new monger here.

I've seen Amanda and Cece at their office- Not physically attracted to Amanda but I thought she gave a good HJ. I'm just past middle aged so take a little time and effort to finish, she was patient and diligent. Apparently they have a policy of no extras on first visits. But several days later, Amanda said that I was so nice, she broke the rule. I'm thinking respect and kindness towards these ladies goes a long way in this game.

I find Cece attractive, love her curvy shape and she's a great conversationalist. So while that helped me a lot, she doesn't have the HJ stamina that I I need. She's very clear on her boundaries, which I really like. Cece could easily be my ATF if I was quicker to finish.

Mandy at RS:

This was a quick stop late one night and I thought I'd just fuck around and find out, having seen the crazy posts here about that place. I drew Mandy at random I guess. She was pressed for time so it was quick, but she went over time a bit just to make sure I left satisfied. Only asked for HJ, Also crystal clear on boundaries so I knew what touching I could do beforehand. I was satisfied with the experience except the part of being rushed. I'd really like to go back and see one of the ebony women, (Layla?) open to advice from you all on this idea. Oh FWIW, I'm only looking for HJ at this point. Still new and nervous.

Saw Lucy at East one morning to check that place out. Older woman, not bad looking though. Seemed willing to put the time and effort in that I needed. $. 7 house, $. 8 tip.

So my last trip was out to Eva's for a morning visit. Got Amy. Late 20's early 30's maybe? Very attractive, eager to please me. All good but I thought the price was awful high. $. 7 to house for an hour, and $1. 2 for HJ? I see you guys getting FS for prices like this south of the river. Should I have negotiated harder? Or is this normal for Eva's? Another Q, she sprayed my hands with sanitizer when I asked if I could touch, was already lightly touching before when she was fully clothed, but now I wanted to caress those lovely small breasts or hers. So did the hand sanitizer mean that FIV was on the menu too?

Looking to visit VIctoria next, she's verified me through Cece. Interested in the other independents also like Samantha and Megan. I've read the posts about them here.

Looking at Sun for my next AMP experience.

Any advice from the seasoned mongers here would be appreciated.

Thanks.Victoria is the only one in that group I would consider. Let us know how it goes. I thought her ad was fake and too good to be true.

Two Nutts
03-25-23, 01:11
Hi, new monger here.

Mandy at RS:

This was a quick stop late one night and I thought I'd just fuck around and find out, having seen the crazy posts here about that place. I drew Mandy at random I guess. She was pressed for time so it was quick, but she went over time a bit just to make sure I left satisfied. Only asked for HJ, Also crystal clear on boundaries so I knew what touching I could do beforehand. I was satisfied with the experience except the part of being rushed. I'd really like to go back and see one of the ebony women, (Layla?) open to advice from you all on this idea. Oh FWIW, I'm only looking for HJ at this point. Still new and nervous.Yeah you over paid by double unles she had her twatt in your face.

SkyFarer
03-25-23, 14:58
Yeah you over paid by double unles she had her twatt in your face.So that was high even for Eva's then. Thanks, my suspicions are confirmed.

HereAndThere
03-27-23, 03:18
Saw Kim at Sun yesterday afternoon, and I'm not impressed. Mamasan answered the door and asked me to come back in 30 minutes. They're busy, I get it. 30 minutes later I come back and she takes me to a room and told me it'll be another 40 minutes! At this time, I'm already there so I say I'll wait. She says 70 if I want a TS. Then she comes in a few minutes later and says she'll do the shower. I went with it because I figure maybe she'd give the massage and then have on of the girls finish me off. She's super old and not at all a GILF in any way, shape, or form, but I figure the granny might have some good massage tricks up her sleeve after a lifetime of working at AMPs. Nope! Quick TS and then no massage.

Eventually Kim walks in. I will say that she's got a smokin' body. Her face is looking aged though, so my guess is she's mid 40's. Smooth kitty and nice bolt-ons. She gave a quick rub, but it wasn't terrible. Then she asks what I want and I say everything. She is firm on 160. I'm pretty sure I paid 140 a few months ago. She wouldn't budge, so I agreed. What followed was a rushed CBJ and then CFS. She then reluctantly gave me a very quick scalp massage, but that was it. I think I'll be taking my Monger Bucks somewhere else until they get a new rotation in.

HAT.

BackToZero
03-27-23, 10:26
Gentlemen.

Will be heading through town in a couple of weeks and would like to sample the local offerings. Would prefer that FS be available but not a total deal breaker. Reading back through a few pages it looks like Sun and Empire would be good options. Have seen some good notes about Eva's in Jeff as well but maybe no FS there?

Would normally be ok just winging it but will only have time for one stop so figured I'd ask if anyone in the current rotation at these places comes with higher recommendations than others. Can PM me if you'd like as well.

Two Nutts
03-27-23, 10:44
So that was high even for Eva's then. Thanks, my suspicions are confirmed.120.00 for a HJ is about twice as high as any where.

CrazyTrain12
03-27-23, 22:24
Saw Kim at Sun yesterday afternoon, and I'm not impressed. Mamasan answered the door and asked me to come back in 30 minutes. They're busy, I get it. 30 minutes later I come back and she takes me to a room and told me it'll be another 40 minutes! At this time, I'm already there so I say I'll wait. She says 70 if I want a TS. Then she comes in a few minutes later and says she'll do the shower. I went with it because I figure maybe she'd give the massage and then have on of the girls finish me off. She's super old and not at all a GILF in any way, shape, or form, but I figure the granny might have some good massage tricks up her sleeve after a lifetime of working at AMPs. Nope! Quick TS and then no massage.

Eventually Kim walks in. I will say that she's got a smokin' body. Her face is looking aged though, so my guess is she's mid 40's. Smooth kitty and nice bolt-ons. She gave a quick rub, but it wasn't terrible. Then she asks what I want and I say everything. She is firm on 160. I'm pretty sure I paid 140 a few months ago. She wouldn't budge, so I agreed. What followed was a rushed CBJ and then CFS. She then reluctantly gave me a very quick scalp massage, but that was it. I think I'll be taking my Monger Bucks somewhere else until they get a new rotation in.

HAT.Thanks for this update. I was planning on a visit. I will delay until some new talent arrives.

CrazyTrain12
03-27-23, 22:31
Thanks for this update. I was planning on a visit. I will delay until some new talent arrives.I plan to give Candy at empire a try.

Dickens Cider
03-28-23, 08:31
Can anyone PM me contact info for McKensie?

Previously at middletown / evergreen.

Thanks.

DnC.

SeatOnCrane
03-28-23, 11:52

Thanks.

DnC.If you mean the gorgeous blonde that worked out of the same office as Kristen, Camilla, and Megan, I would love to find that out also.

C6DM2
03-28-23, 13:07
I sent a PM to you both with the last known number I had for her. I was referred to her by a provider who retired from the hobby. However, McKenzie would never reply to me, and I verified that the number was correct at the time. I gave up and started going to see CeCe instead.

If you mean the gorgeous blonde that worked out of the same office as Kristen, Camilla, and Megan, I would love to find that out also.

GoodOne6969
03-28-23, 13:49

Thanks..Her name came up in conversation a few months ago. I actually brought it up, asking the same question. Someone said she quit the business to save her marriage.

AStandUpGuy43
03-28-23, 19:45
I usually see Mocha she's an independent girl, young fun, sporty, and Petite. She was on and off with body rubs due to not wanting to work out of a parlor and finding somewhere to do her massages. Well she finally gets settled and then the website get shut down. If anyone has her contact info that would be great. Thank you.

TmExpress20
03-31-23, 13:26
Has anyone ever got extras at Massage Envy or Caesar's Massage at the Spa at the Casino? If so, can you PM me with more details.

Ulysses75
03-31-23, 14:43
Has anyone ever got extras at Massage Envy or Caesar's Massage at the Spa at the Casino? If so, can you PM me with more details.You aksed a question that has occurred to me many times. I have asked it on this forum and the response was crickets.

I suspect that there are legit providers offering hand jobs and that several participants on this forum are enjoying these sessions. Because the fun will most likely end if an LMT is outed on here, the lucky few who have found them will not share the info.

I am not among this fortunate group and don't have any info that I am withholding. However, I did find LMTs who would offer extras a few years ago when I lived in another state. I venture out a couple of times a year and select a legit provider to test the waters and so far have not found this unicorn.

FunnyMoney502
03-31-23, 17:36
You aksed a question that has occurred to me many times. I have asked it on this forum and the response was crickets.

I suspect that there are legit providers offering hand jobs and that several participants on this forum are enjoying these sessions. Because the fun will most likely end if an LMT is outed on here, the lucky few who have found them will not share the info.

I am not among this fortunate group and don't have any info that I am withholding. However, I did find LMTs who would offer extras a few years ago when I lived in another state. I venture out a couple of times a year and select a legit provider to test the waters and so far have not found this unicorn.I don't really frequent AMP's or massage places, but years ago, at a massage place in Westport Village I was told by my masseuse that "what happens in the room, stays in the room". At the time, I thought that kind of shit only really happened at AMP's, but I was still questioning what I was being offered when I walked out because I didn't press the issue. (I was far younger and more naïve then).

FWIW, that girl gave an amazing massage, and if you can find the place, I highly recommend it for a straight massage with no extras.

If anyone knows of a good LMT, extras or not, I'm open to recommendations via PM or the board, my legs are fucking killing me.

HoneyBadger16
03-31-23, 21:55
The last time I was there, they said they were moving to Sunny Spa. I believe that was the one that uncle visited after their grand opening.Any idea when uncle last paid a visit? Thinking about giving them a shot tomorrow.

Two Nutts
03-31-23, 22:35
Has anyone ever got extras at Massage Envy or Caesar's Massage at the Spa at the Casino? If so, can you PM me with more details.And always kept it to myself. I once had one of those massage girls at ceasars come to my room. Tips get you what you want, having some balls to be forward helps too.

SKlein84
04-01-23, 10:23
Who offers manscaping / shaving services in the area? Thanks!

HoneyBadger16
04-01-23, 13:37
Happened to be in Etown today and stopped by. First time visit and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. I pulled Shasha (maybe Chacha?) And she asked what I wanted. I told her 30 minutes. I was just testing the waters anyway. Up front fee is 40 for 30 minutes. She leaves and comes back a few minutes later to me getting on the table. Asked how hard I wanted her to do the massage and I said medium. She obliged and worked several knots out of my shoulders and neck. It was actually a fantastic massage. About 15 minutes in she pulls the towel off my back side and lightly rubs my inner thighs asking "this okay?" I told her yes, please. She proceeded to tease and gently touch my inner thighs. Started moving towards the front and it was on. She did something with her legs and lifted my hips up. Proceeded to take care of junior that way until I popped. Excellent experience and a first for me. She cleaned me up, I tipped. 5 and gave her a hug on my way out the door. I recommend this place if you're in the area looking for a nice rub and tug. She did mention that they had a table shower but I didn't partake. Good luck!

Norsem
04-01-23, 17:57
And always kept it to myself. I once had one of those massage girls at ceasars come to my room. Tips get you what you want, having some balls to be forward helps too.Massage therapist, waitresses, female bartenders, uber drivers etc etc. . . The trick is a) knowing the ones who will from those who won't b) having the balls to ask and c) paying, I'm not saying a fortune but maybe 200-300 Problem is too many dudes think they've got a) figured out and they don't helps if the girl offers or you've gotten to know her walk in any bar, say Drake's on any given night 1/3 to 1/2 of the waitresses will help you out you just have to know which one is which. I personally have mostly given up on that in favor of a straight up they advertise girls.

Norsem
04-01-23, 18:05
Has anyone been to xin spa near bardstown road?Replying to this in case it gets anyone's attention this time. Drove by. Looks like a AMP but their website almost looks to "legit" makes me wonder.

GoodOne6969
04-01-23, 22:20
Replying to this in case it gets anyone's attention this time. Drove by. Looks like a AMP but their website almost looks to "legit" makes me wonder.The only review in Rubmaps is negative. Seems HJ is available, but haggling over tip caused guy to leave without. Providers may have changed since. It's been 2 or 3 months since that review.

LonggMan
04-02-23, 10:48
Has anyone been to xin spa near bardstown road?The RR Addie certainly gives the impression that they are very friendly. Will check out at next opportunity and report in.

Norsem
04-02-23, 13:25
The only review in Rubmaps is negative. Seems HJ is available, but haggling over tip caused guy to leave without. Providers may have changed since. It's been 2 or 3 months since that review.Thanks that's the problem with the Asian places that look like legit businesses. They nickel and dime you to cop a feel of some tits and to get a HJ. I prefer you tell me up front what the cost is and I'll tip if I want and if you do more you get paid more. Any rub girl at minimum should strip down to panties, let you feel her tits and jack you off for the minimum fee. No haggling. Sadly a lot of the AMPs don't follow that model.

Industrials
04-02-23, 17:50
Hey mongars visiting your city this week. Looking for a non AMT with great massage skills and a nice ending. PM me with details. Thanks.

GoodOne6969
04-02-23, 22:33
I went to Empire Saturday and saw Candy. She's always a great time. If you don't know her I highly recommend. For those of you who know her, I want to let you know she's there.

Rub1221
04-04-23, 12:55
Happened to be in Etown today and stopped by. First time visit and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. I pulled Shasha (maybe Chacha?) And she asked what I wanted. I told her 30 minutes. I was just testing the waters anyway. Up front fee is 40 for 30 minutes. She leaves and comes back a few minutes later to me getting on the table. Asked how hard I wanted her to do the massage and I said medium. She obliged and worked several knots out of my shoulders and neck. It was actually a fantastic massage. About 15 minutes in she pulls the towel off my back side and lightly rubs my inner thighs asking "this okay?" I told her yes, please. She proceeded to tease and gently touch my inner thighs. Started moving towards the front and it was on. She did something with her legs and lifted my hips up. Proceeded to take care of junior that way until I popped. Excellent experience and a first for me. She cleaned me up, I tipped. 5 and gave her a hug on my way out the door. I recommend this place if you're in the area looking for a nice rub and tug. She did mention that they had a table shower but I didn't partake. Good luck!I am wondering with the snow spa being closed and the names being so similar. Is this and where they are moving to about Sunny "Spa" that uncle visited last year and thought was closed down unless they are reopening back up. Or is this is where snow moved to and this is about is Sunny "Massage". There are two many with the sunny name around here.

NotYourAverage
04-04-23, 20:14
I am wondering with the snow spa being closed and the names being so similar. Is this and where they are moving to about Sunny "Spa" that uncle visited last year and thought was closed down unless they are reopening back up. Or is this is where snow moved to and this is about is Sunny "Massage". There are two many with the sunny name around here.This is more confusing than Chinese checkers!

GoodOne6969
04-04-23, 21:01
This is more confusing than Chinese checkers!Yes, very confusing. Makes absolutely no sense.

Two Nutts
04-04-23, 21:06
As of tomorrow morning every girl New at each spa. Good luck.

Two Nutts
04-05-23, 10:31
As of tomorrow morning every girl New at each spa. Good luck.The newest girl shows up at 9 pm at Eva spa. I mean young and just ooozing sexy. I'm like she's going to be here along time. NOPE! Never even seen a customer. She found out talking to Judy that boom boom is not tolerated here. She said that's what I like to do. Judy sent here packing before she un packed. Man was she hot. For now only one girl at Eva until further update. Maybe Judy will be there, not sure if she will tell you come back, wait or help with the massage. I can't say for sure. She said she doesn't like to give massage anymore, so who knows. We lost a good time with that one that's for damn sure.

Sadewky
04-05-23, 14:22
Hi, new monger here.

Mandy at RS:

Saw Lucy at East one morning to check that place out. Older woman, not bad looking though. Seemed willing to put the time and effort in that I needed. $. 7 house, $. 8 tip.."Amanda and Cece at their office", "Victoria", "Samantha and Megan": Where is their office located, please? (I am new to this forum and Louisville).

Kreamer
04-05-23, 16:04
Anyone know what's going on with Sun? Looks like it's closed, the sign is not on and hasn't been yesterday and today. Any info?

EasyLivin
04-05-23, 16:10
The newest girl shows up at 9 pm at Eva spa. I mean young and just ooozing sexy. I'm like she's going to be here along time. NOPE! Never even seen a customer. She found out talking to Judy that boom boom is not tolerated here. She said that's what I like to do. Judy sent here packing before she un packed. Man was she hot. For now only one girl at Eva until further update. Maybe Judy will be there, not sure if she will tell you come back, wait or help with the massage. I can't say for sure. She said she doesn't like to give massage anymore, so who knows. We lost a good time with that one that's for damn sure.Jesus Judy.

Verbatim48
04-05-23, 17:00
"Amanda and Cece at their office", "Victoria", "Samantha and Megan": Where is their office located, please? (I am new to this forum and Louisville).Cece and Amanda share an office in a discreet location in the East end. Megan works out of her house in the east end, and I believe Samantha also out of her place in the east end. Haven't seen Victoria yet, but She also works out of her own place which I assume is probably east or near east. All are very safe and private locations. I am not giving out addresses for obvious reasons.