PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

Two Nutts
02-17-22, 21:00
Heading in to town with some bucks to burn.

The girls at IB and Eva change around so much that it's kind of hit or miss whether you get a young, pretty, eager to please provider.

Does anyone know about whoever is in those places today?

Also thinking about Shelbyville Rd in Louisville. It's out of the way, but I've heard good things about it.

Suggestions?Both have good talent today.

FlexinFast
02-18-22, 09:53
I get a kick out of the drama Victoria and Karma have going on the Louisville Body Rubs site. I think we should set up a UFC style / Naked cage match. For what it's worth I have seen both several times. Victoria / Ms. Phoenix is super hott. Karma is not. Both just want your money and want you gone as quickly as possible.I agree. I'd pay to see that match up. Victoria ends it by rear-naked-choke hold in R2 or a R1 TKO. Victoria is the best pound-for-pound for body rubs. #AndStill.

FredGarver
02-18-22, 11:49
Visited OK in Sheperdsville the other day for the first time. I happened to be down that way. Nice and clean with a good TS. Pretty standard rates for hour and 1/2 hour. The only one there was Coco. Standard middle aged Asian, decent body with a very nice set. Massage was Ok. Full menu offered. Not really interested in FS for the most part so settled on a digital ending. Not bad. Nothing asked up front. I think I was fair and she seemed happy. Overall would repeat.

Like I said I am not looking for FS for the most part. I prefer a good massage and a good HE. That being said, can anyone suggest an AMP / provider that gives a good massage and is skilled in the digital arts? Thanks!

Fullthrottle
02-18-22, 15:43
First off, my opinion will be biased because I am only attracted to Asian women. Since moving to this area it seems like the same opinion I formed while living in the I-95 area might apply. I break it down to a difference of the nationality of the place. Chinese places in smaller cities with a full menu will have a higher probability of the 60 year olds that are "New Young Girls" and they typically have a belly and look like they have have 2 shirts and yoga pants they bought off Amazon a long time ago. The standard menu places will have 30 and 40 year old that look 20 ish and are big on the "Maybe next time" to make you repeat. Sometimes you build a good connection and it pays off in the long run but I'm not visiting more than twice to see if that leads to something.

Long story short, Add 15-20 years to whatever you think the Korean masseuse age is, add 10 years for every inch a Chinese full menu masseuse's belly goes past her boobs. If you go to standard place and she looks like she was shopping at WalMart on her day off then add 20 years. But always remember, these old women will rock your world if you tell them how sexy they look. They haven't all been sexy. But it was a damn good time! LOL.This made me laugh. I visited Louisville last August from WAY out of town. HI Express east end. Google spas and there's one about 200 yards away! It was in a plaza, Walmart parking lot. East Spa I think. I had a very nice time. Ts. Roaming, he. Very friendly girl. Anyway, next afternoon I go to Walmart and she's in the parking lot, behind the spa. I stop and say hi, she remembers me and I go in the store. I ended up in line behind her and asked if SHE was following me. It was light and fun. She asked if I'd come back later. I couldn't though. Anyway. Might visit again next week when I'm in town again. Unless someone can recommend a very nice MILF experience.

Bigtlvr
02-18-22, 17:47
I agree. I'd pay to see that match up. Victoria ends it by rear-naked-choke hold in R2 or a R1 TKO. Victoria is the best pound-for-pound for body rubs. #AndStill.I read on here somewhere that Karma posted the pic and real name a monger on the rub ratings site. I definitely makes her a no go for me as well anyone of these locals that want personal info. You just can't trust these people.

Bogey90
02-20-22, 23:06
Looks like the site is down for a while.

Ralphisit
02-21-22, 00:05
Looks like the site is down for a while.It’s probably Russian retaliation for sanctions by the free world. Free world except for Covid mandates and sex, we still have to pay for sex.

Two Nutts
02-21-22, 10:40
They new ones have switched over to here. Nothing new at IN for the moment.

BDinkie
02-21-22, 14:09
I read on here somewhere that Karma posted the pic and real name a monger on the rub ratings site. I definitely makes her a no go for me as well anyone of these locals that want personal info. You just can't trust these people.Karma's problem is she despises men for wanting sex. But makes her living doing it.

Nitro Joe
02-21-22, 14:50
Hi,

Looking for best independent massage not AMP in Louisville? Who is best bang for the buck!? You can PM me contact info if you want. Someone safe clean no deposit up front. Thanks in advance.

Bigtlvr
02-21-22, 15:53
Karma's problem is she despises men for wanting sex. But makes her living doing it.I could see that from some of the addicts on here, but I always assumed the massage girls were not on drugs. How come she hasn't made a career change?

Ulysses75
02-21-22, 17:20
Karma's problem is she despises men for wanting sex. But makes her living doing it.That is probably the best description of her that I have ever read. You nailed it.

Surely60
02-21-22, 20:03
https://tryst.link/massage/oliviak125

Thank me later.

Surely60.

Hi,

Looking for best independent massage not AMP in Louisville? Who is best bang for the buck!? You can PM me contact info if you want. Someone safe clean no deposit up front. Thanks in advance.

CrashDavis2021
02-23-22, 13:34
So, visiting your fine city. According to the ads, every AMP has drop dead gorgeous attendants. Clearly, not accurate pictures. So, which AMP has the hottest attendants at this moment? Regardless of service level. High level service from a 60 year old mamasan doesn't do as much for me as a nice massage from an attractive attendant. Thanks for the help.

MarkAmp
02-23-22, 22:15
Just wondering if any of you guys and tell me where to find a AMP with older attendants that are small with flat butts. It's just what I like. Thanks guys.

Red Snapper
02-24-22, 07:33
Had opportunity to visit Samantha yesterday.

She is good as ever, may be better.

PM me if you need her number, she is available and looking for new site to post an ad.

-RS.

Two Nutts
02-24-22, 10:59
Just wondering if any of you guys and tell me where to find a AMP with older attendants that are small with flat butts. It's just what I like. Thanks guys.You should be as happy as a kid in a candy store in this area.

DirtyDawg22
02-24-22, 17:05
I can't tell but is the Jade now at RS the Same Jade from Churchill?

EasyLivin
02-24-22, 18:48
I can't tell but is the Jade now at RS the Same Jade from Churchill?Don't believe so no.

ToolRulz
02-24-22, 21:47
I can't tell but is the Jade now at RS the Same Jade from Churchill?No, totally different girl.

MikeMike56
02-25-22, 01:30
Don't believe so no.It's not. She's worked there before a few different. Times. She's gone by Maria, Demi, and Nadia.

Ulysses75
02-25-22, 10:25
Was scrolling on another city's forum and found this site: https://rubmd.com/..

It looks like most of the providers have moved their ads over here.

LvTheLightsOn
02-25-22, 12:30
I talked with a provider that I know quite well yesterday. She was unaware that her add was up on the site. I think it may be a mirror site to RR until they get back up and running but am quite unsure. The formate is exactly the same as RR.

Lv.

It looks like most of the providers have moved their ads over here.

PharmHobby
02-26-22, 13:16
Any intel on the talent here now? Twonutts-I tried to PM you but it wouldn't go thru. Your mailbox may be full.

Two Nutts
02-26-22, 16:23
Any intel on the talent here now? Twonutts-I tried to PM you but it wouldn't go thru. Your mailbox may be full.There are two new ones at Eva, one new one at IB I prefer the looks at Eva.

Ulysses75
02-26-22, 22:26
I talked with a provider that I know quite well yesterday. She was unaware that her add was up on the site. I think it may be a mirror site to RR until they get back up and running but am quite unsure. The formate is exactly the same as RR.

Lv.I agree that it looks like the exact same format and it does seem odd that ads from back in January are showing up here on the new site. I was just trying to help those who may not save all these numbers and don't know how to call for an appointment now that the RR site is dead. Loved the USA Classifieds site when it was up and running.

Peter T
02-27-22, 09:27
Visited king recently very good massage, back walk, lots of teasing. Worth the $.

Peter T
02-27-22, 09:30
Saw Patti awhile back very good edging standard.

Peter T
02-27-22, 09:32
Spring gives a very good massage, standard.

NuttinBetter
02-27-22, 13:28
Saw Patti awhile back very good edging standard.Where is this patti you speak of kind sir? Pm if you will. Thank you. ,some how I haven't seen or heard of this one.

GrittyB
02-27-22, 14:20
Where is this patti you speak of kind sir? Pm if you will. Thank you. ,some how I haven't seen or heard of this one.While I have not seen her the only Patti I am aware of is at Churchill.

https://bodyrub.pro/

MarkAmp
02-27-22, 14:57
Any info on the place on Frankfort Ave? Thanks guy.

OneSwiss
02-27-22, 16:23
While I have not seen her the only Patti I am aware of is at Churchill.

https://bodyrub.pro/I have seen Patti at Churchill and I plan to see her again. She is attractive, has a great figure and more importantly is a pleasure to chat with.

Two Nutts
02-28-22, 01:09
Man how fast things change, I'd personally recommend zIB now over Eva until further notice, one of the Andée girls bolted because there have been little customers. So only one girl will be working for a week or so. They been asking too much $ for extras there anyway I'm sure that's why business is bad there and IN is running strong. Take it or leave it as far as the advice is.

EasyLivin
02-28-22, 14:11
Man how fast things change, I'd personally recommend zIB now over Eva until further notice, one of the Ande girls bolted because there have been little customers. So only one girl will be working for a week or so. They been asking too much $ for extras there anyway I'm sure that's why business is bad there and IN is running strong. Take it or leave it as far as the advice is.They've been striking out on talent lately.

Bigtlvr
02-28-22, 15:37
Man how fast things change, I'd personally recommend zIB now over Eva until further notice, one of the Ande girls bolted because there have been little customers. So only one girl will be working for a week or so. They been asking too much $ for extras there anyway I'm sure that's why business is bad there and IN is running strong. Take it or leave it as far as the advice is.The girls need to drop this CBJ / cellophane BS. What I really want is for eve herself to come back!

Two Nutts
02-28-22, 19:28
The girls need to drop this CBJ / cellophane BS. What I really want is for eve herself to come back!Not unless you like 8 months pregnant women.

Two Nutts
02-28-22, 20:14
They've been striking out on talent lately.Only one girl working because other one quit and flew back to New York. You know how fun that shit is when only one taking care of you and needs to answer the door, fuck that. Judy will find someone soon. Problem with February is that they all want to stay in new York for the new year celebration so you get what you get in Indiana.

Bigtlvr
02-28-22, 20:38
Not unless you like 8 months pregnant women.Ha! Good for her!

Two Nutts
02-28-22, 22:10
Well a new girl from Chicago just arrived today. So now two new girls. I think these two will work out very well. Go check them out and post. I'm out of state as of now.

Randy Daytona
03-01-22, 12:16
I heard Dede is coming back to empire in March. Does anybody know when?

Rodrian
03-01-22, 16:31
Not unless you like 8 months pregnant women.What if I do tho?

ToolRulz
03-01-22, 17:15
Not unless you like 8 months pregnant women.I like some pregnant pussy myself.

Two Nutts
03-01-22, 22:52
What if I do tho?I'm sure she would not be into it.

Two Nutts
03-01-22, 22:53
I like some pregnant pussy myself.Find a fat chick.

Bigtlvr
03-02-22, 11:06
Has anyone seen Katie, Sunny or Patti recently? I prefer thin, at least topless and some roaming (OK if it's not on the first visit).

Thanks.

PharmHobby
03-02-22, 14:02
Well a new girl from Chicago just arrived today. So now two new girls. I think these two will work out very well. Go check them out and post. I'm out of state as of now.TOFTT today and stopped by Eva. I drew Amy-middle aged, pretty decent body, a bit taller than usual with nice man-mades. She's very quiet but nice enough. Soft perfunctory rub with a little roaming and teasing. On the flip I went with standard which she executed nice and slow which is my preference. Her dress stayed on the whole time but I did pop her boobs out. She didn't object but didn't facilitate either. Tip wasn't discussed-left. 65 and she didn't complain. (House fee for 30 minutes was. 45).

Overall I probably wouldn't repeat. However as I was leaving I met "Hickey" who is younger, petite and higher energy. My guess is she does a pretty good session so I may check her out soon.

ToolRulz
03-02-22, 14:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Cardinal64
03-02-22, 21:37
Haven't been in a while. So wondering what's the house fee at AMP's these days? Used to go to them all, particularly the Tokyo sun spa. Good times!!

Two Nutts
03-02-22, 22:04
Haven't been in a while. So wondering what's the house fee at AMP's these days? Used to go to them all, particularly the Tokyo sun spa. Good times!!As well as everything else. Hours fee is between 60-80 in the Louisville area. Used to be a lot less but so did gasoline and everything else. They feel the pinch too. Leases going up. Utilities as well, the things we take for granted too. IE oil, lotion, cleaning supplies, and the all important bottle of water.

ItsMe423
03-03-22, 00:01
Has anyone seen Katie, Sunny or Patti recently? I prefer thin, at least topless and some roaming (OK if it's not on the first visit).

Thanks.I have seen all 3 the past month or so. All very good in their own way, Patti gives a great massage and teasing. Sunny is cute and easy to talk to. Katie is a youngster and attractive. Be nice and some roaming should be allowed. I recommend any of the 3.

PipeLayerInky
03-03-22, 07:45

Thanks.Patti is good to go seen her after she started there and top came off and roaming was to be had. If I get more free time I am going to see her again.

SeatOnCrane
03-03-22, 17:29
Empire is too far for me ordinarily, but I found myself close by on business, and had read rave comments on Bebe in Rubmaps.

So I went there and asked for her.

It's my best AMP experience ever.

Young, pretty, great smile, happy attitude.

Short dress with cleavage.

She cleaned me up with a table shower and paid plenty of attention to my dick and balls in the process.

During the massage she often fondled my balls as she rubbed elsewhere.

I ran my hand up her leg, right up to her pussy, and was delighted to find no panties.

On the flip, asked what I wanted, which was for her to get naked, give me lots of body to body contact, and end with a hand job.

(Covered blow jobs don't do much for me, and I'm too short winded for full service.).

Amazingly, she didn't negotiate a tip, but dropped her dress and started teasing me.

Great boobs. They looked enhanced, but felt real.

She ducked on my nipples and I sucked on hers.

When I blew, I think I might have damaged the ceiling tiles.

I actually tipped more than I usually do, not just because of the great service, but out of appreciation that she didn't haggle up front.

ThickOne69
03-09-22, 17:53
I have been meaning to post a few reviews of the times I have gone to sun off Westport. I have seen 3 different girls each time. Pepsi twice, happy once and the third name eludes me but she was very young maybe mid 20's. Each time started with the feather which is kinda just a waste of time and not really anything I care for. But on the flip everything on the menu is available. I haven't tried anything less than full service which runs 140 plus house fee 70 so a pricey massage but enjoyable and safe. I am looking to try a few new places but being a younger guy I find going where they know me to be more successful with options of HE. Let me know if there is a good place to go that might save my wallet some. You can PM me if you want.

Blah0621
03-09-22, 21:33
I have been meaning to post a few reviews of the times I have gone to sun off Westport. I have seen 3 different girls each time. Pepsi twice, happy once and the third name eludes me but she was very young maybe mid 20's. Each time started with the feather which is kinda just a waste of time and not really anything I care for. But on the flip everything on the menu is available. I haven't tried anything less than full service which runs 140 plus house fee 70 so a pricey massage but enjoyable and safe. I am looking to try a few new places but being a younger guy I find going where they know me to be more successful with options of HE. Let me know if there is a good place to go that might save my wallet some. You can PM me if you want.I've only been with Pepsi once Bibi twice at Sun. Haven't seen the others you mentioned since it was the middle of last year. I didn't care for the feather either. For a good FS option see Bebe at Empire, pretty good massage and great FS. She's young too, late 20's is my guess. Damage is the same, 140 and house is 60 hhr and 80 hr.

If FS isn't critical, Eva or Island Breeze are good options (typically young with nice bodies) but don't expect to get more than a BJ.

Max Hobbyist
03-11-22, 18:29
A bit late but has recent info that applies. Couple weeks ago called for appointment time at Unique not knowing who I would draw. Make my way over and am about to go in but there is a fucking weirdo hanging around outside so I take pause. Now I am used to weirdos in large populated areas but this thing was different in a empty parking lot. It looked like David Bowie combined with fat Elvis except they decided to pour Clorox on their hair. I would say the hair was borderline Rock and Roll Express mullet level. So they are staring me down and park their fat ass in front of the door. I do a drive around the blocks since I was the only car there at the time and I figured they would move along after 5 minutes. Came back 15 minutes later than scheduled and it's gone so in I go. Pun intended.

Get in and met by Lina. Biggest Chinese girl I have ever met but I'm not driving around the damn city anymore so it will be what it will be. Now if you like a big girl with a youthful face this is the one for you. She has a very pretty face, puts her weight into the massage, we had some great convo about where we both have been. The awkward part is every time she left the room she would get yelled at by the other girl. And they would argue and carry on. Ending she asked for $$. No thank you. Settled for $,6. Kept most of her clothes on and I was fine cause she has a gut. She got the biggest Chinese ass I've ever seen and it was a good view. Met the yelling girl on my way out and it is the glasses girl talked about reviews. She was supposed to be my appointment but the big girl stole me. You guys failed to mention that while she is probably mid 40's to mid 50's, she has a spinner body of a 30 something. Game on. I know who I want to see next time.

In town again and call specifically for glasses girl. I show up on time and the damn big girl pops in again. I tell her "Not here for you. " The yelling starts again while they are outside the room. Ah shit, big girl is all about stealing her customers. All I can say is glasses girl knows how to treat a customer. She provides a more GFE session. Convo not as good unless you get permission to use a Translator app. She is very funny.

Decided to explore earlier this week and went to Beautiful Spa on Dixie. Who is there? It's glasses girl. Hell yeah. Saud she just started there this week, Big spacious room and lots of fun had. 30 minute. 5 and $. 60 bottle of water. Guess she got sick of her coworker. Didn't see what the other girl looked like but I heard her walking around. No yelling between the two LOL. I would recommend if you don't mind a older woman with a spinner body. Treat her right and she will go GFE and tie your shoes for you.

Unless you have a turn on for a big Chinese girl, I would not see Lina again.

Either way menu is what you choose and they both will take care of you.

Two Nutts
03-14-22, 10:15
New girl from Boston just arrived yesterday. ,. From her looks she has my approval. The short blonde Asian from Eva has moved to IN I recommend either spot now.

Kreamer
03-14-22, 15:42
Stoped by Sunday and met the new girl, Joy. She is young, pretty and has a great body, perky natural C's and a sweet little ass. We had a great time and she was very accommodating and many positions had, only a little rushed at the because time was running out. I highly recommend and would pass on the rub. I had the HH and all the fun for 2 Bens. She wouldn't tell how long she was here but I hope a long time.

Be safe.

Two Nutts
03-14-22, 16:53
New girl from Boston just arrived yesterday. ,. From her looks she has my approval. The short blonde Asian from Eva has moved to IN I recommend either spot now.I don't know if my phone is misspelling or "someone else" New girl is at Eva, blowfish girl. Is at Island breeze.

MyMassage20
03-15-22, 10:34
Good morning fellow mongers. I was inquiring if anyone has seen Bunni at Churchill. I have not been able to see her yet. If she is anything like Maria, Sunny, Jade, or Eve. I will definitely find a way to see her.

On a side note I was recently at RS and Rachel is definitely worth seeing in my opinion. Very easy going and very focused on providing good service.

ZenTM
03-15-22, 19:36
Love Maria's body in pics. Plan to see her. What do you guys think about her face? Is she pretty?

SeatOnCrane
03-15-22, 19:52
Love Maria's body in pics. Plan to see her. What do you guys think about her face? Is she pretty?She is very pretty in the face.

The drawback for me is that the bolt ons were too big and too hard.

JBackson
03-16-22, 20:01
Hit Unique So this afternoon. First visit there. Drew Sophia. Had mask on so didn't get a good look but appeared to be late 30's or so I'd say. Spoke very little English. Decent body. They have. 7 house fee for hour. Got the lame push push push massage on back and legs for 10-15 minutes then asked to flip. Immediately asks through gestures what I want. More on menu but agreed on HE and wanted immediate. 5 payment which I hate but I relented. Little massage afterwards and got the"OK" at about 35-40 minute mark. Won't repeat as there are surely better options from what I read here.

Two Nutts
03-16-22, 21:53
Hit Unique So this afternoon. First visit there. Drew Sophia. Had mask on so didn't get a good look but appeared to be late 30's or so I'd say. Spoke very little English. Decent body. They have. 7 house fee for hour. Got the lame push push push massage on back and legs for 10-15 minutes then asked to flip. Immediately asks through gestures what I want. More on menu but agreed on HE and wanted immediate. 5 payment which I hate but I relented. Little massage afterwards and got the"OK" at about 35-40 minute mark. Won't repeat as there are surely better options from what I read here.Go to island breeze or Eva at Jeffersonville they are very pretty girls now.

AJJ998
03-17-22, 09:50
I am pretty new to the massage scene in Louisville. So far I have been to 131 spa and eastern massage, nothing special just regular HE. What would everyone say is the best AMP in Louisville that gives a really good massage also with a good menu with FS?.

FrozenGent
03-17-22, 11:52
I am pretty new to the massage scene in Louisville. So far I have been to 131 spa and eastern massage, nothing special just regular HE. What would everyone say is the best AMP in Louisville that gives a really good massage also with a good menu with FS?.I think you should through the thread and do some research bud. Different people have different experiences and opinions.

JustMe2489
03-17-22, 15:08
I am pretty new to the massage scene in Louisville. So far I have been to 131 spa and eastern massage, nothing special just regular HE. What would everyone say is the best AMP in Louisville that gives a really good massage also with a good menu with FS?.This is your first post! You will find that many will be reluctant to answer your question. If you write some reviews of your experiences, read the forum and visit some AMPs that others have recommended and write reviews, then people might be comfortable answering your question.

Whiskey Pete
03-17-22, 20:57
Love Maria's body in pics. Plan to see her. What do you guys think about her face? Is she pretty?Is Maria at one of the massage places?

OneSwiss
03-18-22, 07:28
Is Maria at one of the massage places?She is at Churchill, usually has separate ads.

JayShah
03-18-22, 11:28
Dropped in to sun spa this week. Got the lucky draw of the younger provider that has been mentioned by someone else. Goes by the name of Joy. Best experience in a asian spa ever.

TenSevenCs
03-18-22, 12:36
Love Maria's body in pics. Plan to see her. What do you guys think about her face? Is she pretty?Maria is an absolute smoke show. She is beautiful and has a spunky attitude that makes sessions even better.

PipeLayerInky
03-19-22, 02:29
Where is all the lady's posting now that rub rating is down can't seem to find any lady's posting can pm if you like.

HoneyBadger16
03-19-22, 14:08
Where is all the lady's posting now that rub rating is down can't seem to find any lady's posting can pm if you like.RubMD. Amanda, Karma, Veronica, Jaye are all there.

JLove81
03-19-22, 14:46

It looks like most of the providers have moved their ads over here.Was not aware of it.

LvTheLightsOn
03-20-22, 11:56
Ask your provider if they are advertising there. I had several providers in the Cincinnati area tell me they had no clue their ad was up there when RR went down but now a lot of them are actually advertising there now. The ones I talked to said they had no clue (initially) that their ad was up on that site so it may be a mirror site for RR. I keep checking, but unfortunately, I don't see RR coming back anytime soon. RMD has temporarily become my new go-to.

Lv.

Was not aware of it.

Two Nutts
03-20-22, 16:04
Ask your provider if they are advertising there. I had several providers in the Cincinnati area tell me they had no clue their ad was up there when RR went down but now a lot of them are actually advertising there now. The ones I talked to said they had no clue (initially) that their ad was up on that site so it may be a mirror site for RR. I keep checking, but unfortunately, I don't see RR coming back anytime soon. RMD has temporarily become my new go-to.

Lv.Every AMP and provider I know that advanced with rr had their ads automatically applied to this one if they were paid in advance.

Max Hobbyist
03-20-22, 17:21
Dropped in to sun spa this week. Got the lucky draw of the younger provider that has been mentioned by someone else. Goes by the name of Joy. Best experience in a asian spa ever.I may have missed a Sun post about Joy. I saw the one about a Joy at Stress Away. Is there one at Sun also? Going to go searching for new enJoyments soon and need the right map. LOL. My apologies if I missed the Sun post. A response from anyone on the forum or thru PM is fine and thanks in advance.

ThereAndBack67
03-20-22, 18:21
Listen up, lads. Joy at Sun Spa is an angel sent from heaven. She's about 25 and is a stunner. I honestly can't understand what a girl like this is doing in this venue. This chick is unlike any other I've ever met in such an establishment. I was ready to quit my job, abandon my wife, and run off with her.

EasyLivin
03-21-22, 09:24
Listen up, lads. Joy at Sun Spa is an angel sent from heaven. She's about 25 and is a stunner. I honestly can't understand what a girl like this is doing in this venue. This chick is unlike any other I've ever met in such an establishment. I was ready to quit my job, abandon my wife, and run off with her.She's good and one of the better AMP girls other than BEBE, but I wouldn't go that far.

Norsem
03-21-22, 10:11
Maria is an absolute smoke show. She is beautiful and has a spunky attitude that makes sessions even better.Yeah, Maria is a little older than some like, I'm guessing mid to late 30's, still younger than me, but body and attitude are 10's, face is still good, maybe a 7.

KatHunter469
03-21-22, 12:32
I may have missed a Sun post about Joy. I saw the one about a Joy at Stress Away. Is there one at Sun also? Going to go searching for new enJoyments soon and need the right map. LOL. My apologies if I missed the Sun post. A response from anyone on the forum or thru PM is fine and thanks in advance.My guess is they are referring to 11554 where it mentions a:20 something" but offered no name.

Good luck.

JayShah
03-21-22, 12:34
I may have missed a Sun post about Joy. I saw the one about a Joy at Stress Away. Is there one at Sun also? Going to go searching for new enJoyments soon and need the right map. LOL. My apologies if I missed the Sun post. A response from anyone on the forum or thru PM is fine and thanks in advance.Sun Spa is the Joy that I am speaking about.

BDinkie
03-21-22, 16:47
Was working in the Fern Creek area today, so after we wrapped up I stopped by the Oh So Spa (or whatever it's called). Went inside and was met by Leena, very nice lady with unbelievable boobs for an Asian. Since I had been working outside, I asked for a table shower and "everything". $2 was the going rate, and off we went. I have never had a table shower before. Very enjoyable. I was rock hard before she even finished. She dried me off, and we went across the hall to another room. She walked over to me, so I just took her top down and started sucking on one of those big boobs (her left one says Leena on it). She stripped naked, put on the party hat, and started a BJ. After a few minutes, I had her mount me in Cowgirl. After a few minutes of this (I had to stop her, I almost blew), I laid her on her back and went missionary. She either got off or she's a very good actor. I blew in the cover. She cleaned me up, and then left and came back with a hot towel. Overall an excellent experience. I might spend my kids' inheritance here.

AJJ998
03-21-22, 18:32
Has anyone tried Golden fingers AMP off of Lagrange? I tired searching the thread but didn't see any posts about it. Was curious about this AMP as it's right near my house.

KatHunter469
03-21-22, 19:13
Has anyone tried Golden fingers AMP off of Lagrange? I tired searching the thread but didn't see any posts about it. Was curious about this AMP as it's right near my house.Each review said legit massage, no extras.

MarkAmp
03-22-22, 15:04
Haven't heard anything about Eastern Blvd lately. Use to be good.

ThickOne69
03-23-22, 06:34
Last week went by sun's in the evening and had a strike of good fortune the young girl I mentioned in my last post was the girl I saw she came in big smile and ready to play. She didn't mess around and immediately came in and played with the boys stripped for massage and gave a pretty good deep massage. No feather this time. Plenty of teasing and playing with Jr while massaging every inch of my back. On flip she was begging to slip it in her mouth her eyes said it all. FS same price as last time, very enjoyable but they use extra small condoms and broke 2. So maybe bring your own if you're worried about that.

JLove81
03-23-22, 11:00
Is Samantha a good one to see? I have thought about it but when I messaged her she acted like a real *****. FS? Thanks.

TheBadGuyScott
03-23-22, 12:31
Is Samantha a good one to see? I have thought about it but when I messaged her she acted like a real *****. FS? Thanks.Here is my opinion. She used to be awesome, one of the best in town. Gave a very respectable massage and it was very enjoyable. She got very cocky, very full of herself like she was doing you a favor. I think she is a horrible person and a drunk.

TheBadGuyScott
03-23-22, 12:36
Yeah, Maria is a little older than some like, I'm guessing mid to late 30's, still younger than me, but body and attitude are 10's, face is still good, maybe a 7.So I saw Maria when she first started. Her looks and body were great but, and keep in mind this was probably a year ago, she was very timid. Has she changed at all? I hate when they can't at least pretend to make it a good experience. Thanks.

TheBadGuyScott
03-23-22, 13:01
Was working in the Fern Creek area today, so after we wrapped up I stopped by the Oh So Spa (or whatever it's called). Went inside and was met by Leena, very nice lady with unbelievable boobs for an Asian. Since I had been working outside, I asked for a table shower and "everything". $2 was the going rate, and off we went. I have never had a table shower before. Very enjoyable. I was rock hard before she even finished. She dried me off, and we went across the hall to another room. She walked over to me, so I just took her top down and started sucking on one of those big boobs (her left one says Leena on it). She stripped naked, put on the party hat, and started a BJ. After a few minutes, I had her mount me in Cowgirl. After a few minutes of this (I had to stop her, I almost blew), I laid her on her back and went missionary. She either got off or she's a very good actor. I blew in the cover. She cleaned me up, and then left and came back with a hot towel. Overall an excellent experience. I might spend my kids' inheritance here.Any idea what the name of the spa is? Thanks.

GrittyB
03-23-22, 16:43
Is Samantha a good one to see? I have thought about it but when I messaged her she acted like a real *****. FS? Thanks.For me she's always been a sweetheart; not white knighting just my personal experience.

Frfk9999
03-23-22, 18:01
Go to island breeze or Eva at Jeffersonville they are very pretty girls now.Very pretty girls at Eva, but I haven't had luck at all with FS. So, if that's what one is looking for, go elsewhere. Also, both times that I've been to Eva, it would run around $200 for BJ and massage. $60 house fee, $140 for extras.

Max Hobbyist
03-23-22, 18:39
Any idea what the name of the spa is? Thanks.Or something like that. I wrote a review a couple weeks ago. I think Leena is Hispanic but knows Chinese. She does have a big belly, but other proportions are accurate. She might have slimmed the belly down some and if that is the case then I will revisit. She speaks English also and can be a fun convo.

Thanks to all for responding to my earlier questions. I will give my perspective after visiting soon. Fun and Safety to all!

KatHunter469
03-23-22, 18:46
Based on reviews here and other mongers recommendations I decided to stop by while in town. Worth the dream.

Joy says she's 25. She's taller and with natural, bigger cup (at least C) size than most. Also non smoker.

Table shower to start, then sauna before back to massage table. At that point full GFE experience begins. My tongue tickled her DATY needs as she sat on my face. She then moved to covered by until Jr at full salute. Cowgirl followed, then we stood and finished her in Mish.

Cleanup, warm towels and then out the door. No feathers. $. 7 house & 1. 3 for rest. Out the door 59 minutes later.

JLove81
03-24-22, 10:08
Here is my opinion. She used to be awesome, one of the best in town. Gave a very respectable massage and it was very enjoyable. She got very cocky, very full of herself like she was doing you a favor. I think she is a horrible person and a drunk.Thanks, just from where we was texting she was very short and just rude and honestly a smart ass that's why I am leary.

Madoc
03-24-22, 13:50
Go to island breeze or Eva at Jeffersonville they are very pretty girls now.I had a nice time at IB last week. I hadn't been for a while so I had a bit of sticker shock 😲 LOL, had fun though.

BDinkie
03-24-22, 15:43
Based on reviews here and other mongers recommendations I decided to stop by while in town. Worth the dream.

Joy says she's 25. She's taller and with natural, bigger cup (at least C) size than most. Also non smoker.

Table shower to start, then sauna before back to massage table. At that point full GFE experience begins. My tongue tickled her DATY needs as she sat on my face. She then moved to covered by until Jr at full salute. Cowgirl followed, then we stood and finished her in Mish.

Cleanup, warm towels and then out the door. No feathers. $. 7 house & 1. 3 for rest. Out the door 59 minutes later.Is Joy Asian or African American (or something else)?

Ulysses75
03-24-22, 20:16
Here is my opinion. She used to be awesome, one of the best in town. Gave a very respectable massage and it was very enjoyable. She got very cocky, very full of herself like she was doing you a favor. I think she is a horrible person and a drunk.Some might have had a negative experience with Samantha. I know that she set some rules about COVID, masks, etc. And had some conflicts with a few guys. But I don't think any who have seen her multiple times would agree with the "horrible person" comment.

Personally, I found her to be very soothing and kind with a great emphasis on her client. That is increasingly rare as more and more of these girls are all about themselves. I think that she is a great person. Does she put on some toughness for protection occasionally when she is not treated right? I'm sure that she does and I am glad that she stands up for herself.

BillyBobMi
03-25-22, 00:58
Well it was a good December run but I'll keep it to last week. Got Sasha. Said she is 38 but is a hard 38 when she took the mask off. I would say 48 to 52. B cups and belly on that tiny frame. We had a fun convo during the massage. Tried saying 2 on top of HF. Replied "No. ". Was offered a 4 hand for $$. 40 for 30 minutes. Said no thanks. I guess they haven't had much business during the weekend storms cause that is off. $. 40 on top of HF and shorted on the hour. She told me a walk in was waiting. Replied "Well tell emo I paid for an hour but I'm cool with 40 minutes cause whatever". Just adds to the fact that the 4 hand would have stunk. Easily the worst K-Girl I have encountered. I will not repeat with her and do not have much positive to say about her. Oh well, moving on.I drew Sasha today. I paid for an hour. A few minutes later, she came in and said 30 minutes. I offered to come back tomorrow, so she said ok, one hour. Table shower was ok. Body rub was very rushed,. Not the best rub I ever had. When everything was said and done, I got dress at the 30 minute mark.

I won't be back.

KatHunter469
03-25-22, 06:17
Is Joy Asian or African American (or something else)?She's Asian provider.

ItsMe423
03-25-22, 08:25
Here is my opinion. She used to be awesome, one of the best in town. Gave a very respectable massage and it was very enjoyable. She got very cocky, very full of herself like she was doing you a favor. I think she is a horrible person and a drunk.I used to see Samantha at Churchill and all was great. Saw her when she went out on her own and all was good. Then it seemed paranoia and a lot of drinking just got worse, wrongfully accused me of doing something I didn't. I haven't been back.

Beringer
03-25-22, 13:46
I am a fan of Samantha and somewhat of a regular client.

I find her to be sensual, intelligent, and fun.

I have witnessed her when she seemed drunk a couple of times, but I just schedule with her mornings and early afternoons.

That's a shame to read these negative reviews on one of the typically more reliable providers in town.

Here is my opinion. She used to be awesome, one of the best in town. Gave a very respectable massage and it was very enjoyable. She got very cocky, very full of herself like she was doing you a favor. I think she is a horrible person and a drunk.

Bigtlvr
03-25-22, 13:56
I used to see Samantha at Churchill and all was great. Saw her when she went out on her own and all was good. Then it seemed paranoia and a lot of drinking just got worse, wrongfully accused me of doing something I didn't. I haven't been back.I also saw her Churchill and then on her own. I never had any issues with her and the sessions were always great. I did stop seeing her because of the drinking. It didn't bother me that she was drunk, but it was why she was drunk that bothered me. My assumption was that she had issues with what she does and had used alcohol to smother any issues to get through the day. If you have to be drunk to do what you do, then I have feelings that you are not doing this on your own accord.

Max Hobbyist
03-25-22, 15:29
I drew Sasha today. I paid for an hour. A few minutes later, she came in and said 30 minutes. I offered to come back tomorrow, so she said ok, one hour. Table shower was ok. Body rub was very rushed,. Not the best rub I ever had. When everything was said and done, I got dress at the 30 minute mark.

I won't be back.Sorry I did not post a follow up. Was there a few weeks ago and called ahead to ask who was working. MMS says Bebe and new girl. My brain thinks sweet, Sasha hit the road. Make appointment for Bebe since I saw her back at the end of last year. Get there and who opens the door, It's god damn Sasha. I immediately say "Wrong room, I booked with Bebe. " She tried to stay and I said give me my HF back. I'm out. She told me one moment, other girl here soon. Cool. Few minutes later she pops back in asking "You don't like me?" Quick response from me of "NO. You are rude and the massage stinks. " If a tiny short haired K-Girl with raccoon eyes walks in your room just leave. Bebe appeared and we continued our conversation from the last time I saw her while she gave me a great massage for the FULL hour. Mama needs to get her shit together when it comes to appointments and staff. I might have been spoiled by the 2 All Stars in Bebe and Sophia in December, but that girl needs to gtfo.

William33
03-25-22, 19:18
I drew Sasha today. I paid for an hour. A few minutes later, she came in and said 30 minutes. I offered to come back tomorrow, so she said ok, one hour. Table shower was ok. Body rub was very rushed,. Not the best rub I ever had. When everything was said and done, I got dress at the 30 minute mark.

I won't be back.Said her name is Linda. Looked probably 30's. Pretty and cute. Met me in short dress barely tied close which I felt was a good sign. Woman's body should be. She asked if I wanted a massage first. I told her maybe my neck and ass and thighs. Her attitude was great, Great massage with some teasing. Flip was fantastic. After the flip a quick pantomime negotiation and the fun began. Full menu, standard pricing, and enjoyed thoroughly by both parties. A bottle of water and a pat on the ass and I was out the door with a smile on my face.

Two Nutts
03-25-22, 23:33
Said her name is Linda. Looked probably 30's. Pretty and cute. Met me in short dress barely tied close which I felt was a good sign. Woman's body should be. She asked if I wanted a massage first. I told her maybe my neck and ass and thighs. Her attitude was great, Great massage with some teasing. Flip was fantastic. After the flip a quick pantomime negotiation and the fun began. Full menu, standard pricing, and enjoyed thoroughly by both parties. A bottle of water and a pat on the ass and I was out the door with a smile on my face.Calvert city? Over by Kentucky lake? They have a AMP there at least did last year, she was built like a linebacker though.

JLove81
03-26-22, 13:14
Which provider is the better one or which one is the favorite? I am looking for full service and possibly daty. Thanks in advance and be safe. Rock out with ya cock out!

William33
03-26-22, 22:40
Which provider is the better one or which one is the favorite? I am looking for full service and possibly daty. Thanks in advance and be safe. Rock out with ya cock out!Great massage. She allowed full body roaming. She rubbed her boobs on me which felt great. Yes full menu.

Blah0621
03-26-22, 23:03
Which provider is the better one or which one is the favorite? I am looking for full service and possibly daty. Thanks in advance and be safe. Rock out with ya cock out!Joy is nice, both in looks and attitude but she didn't allow petting the kitty so not sure of she goes for DATY. She has a nicely trimmed Bush and a firm body.

Bebe is clean shaven and allows touching. Very nice figure as well though idk if she goes for DATY. She is still my current fav though you can't go wrong with either one.

GrittyB
03-27-22, 17:48
That's a shame to read these negative reviews on one of the typically more reliable providers in town.I agree. While I can only speak from my own experience, I have only had great experiences and I've never detected any alcohol issues. Always a sweet, cogent and reliable provider in my many encounters with her.

JDizzleSizzle
03-27-22, 22:27
Joy is nice, both in looks and attitude but she didn't allow petting the kitty so not sure of she goes for DATY. She has a nicely trimmed Bush and a firm body.

Bebe is clean shaven and allows touching. Very nice figure as well though idk if she goes for DATY. She is still my current fav though you can't go wrong with either one.I came here to ask the same question. Looks like I'll just save my money for the massage parlors in Orlando. Highly recommended.

JLove81
03-28-22, 07:34
Joy is nice, both in looks and attitude but she didn't allow petting the kitty so not sure of she goes for DATY. She has a nicely trimmed Bush and a firm body.

Bebe is clean shaven and allows touching. Very nice figure as well though idk if she goes for DATY. She is still my current fav though you can't go wrong with either one.Thanks for the responses. I thought I read a while back that joy sit on some mongers face etc but sounds like either one will be fine. I was going to go to Churchill but read full service is not available? Also thought about the chick at spring in new albany or Jeff anything more there?? I had planned on going this last weekend but had to work so definitely next weekend. I usually do not go to massage because it's 2 mup ch for a lousy massage and getting wrap around your dick is not appealing to me. Any guidance or whatever you can pm me. Thanks and be safe.

JLove81
03-28-22, 07:43
https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/07208ae2-f355-4d48-acf0-b2c049f251ae anyone know anything about this one? Is it TGTBT?

IrishRaven
03-28-22, 08:26
https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/07208ae2-f355-4d48-acf0-b2c049f251ae anyone know anything about this one? Is it TGTBT?Not sure but her pictures change every few days to a different person so whoever is in the pictures is most likely not same person but maybe someone else explored this.

IrishRaven
03-28-22, 08:28
Hi, new here and never went to a spa before but thought about trying one out, I noticed a few on Dixie Highway and wonder if any advice could be given. Thanks in advance.

Norsem
03-28-22, 11:41
I'm looking for a non AMP provider in the East End. I like Churchill but honestly most days I've got bt 45-75 minutes total and that's a drive for me. With rubratings down its hard to know who to call. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

KatHunter469
03-29-22, 05:57

Bebe is clean shaven and allows touching. Very nice figure as well though idk if she goes for DATY. She is still my current fav though you can't go wrong with either one.I was in town and considering same question and went with Joy. The differences that made me choose her were:

- younger.

- real, not bolt on top.

- daty allowed (no probing except with tongue).

- FS.

Whichever route you go, play safe.

Blah0621
03-30-22, 10:03
I was in town and considering same question and went with Joy. The differences that made me choose her were:

- younger.

- real, not bolt on top.

- daty allowed (no probing except with tongue).

- FS.

Whichever route you go, play safe.I love DATY but for some reason I don't feel as excited about it knowing I'm eating from the same plate someone else already ate from (and dipped his junk all over my meal). I love to 69 and have them face sit, hell, even DATO but not something I do at these places so it's not a priority.

I do love to pet the kitty and am partial to bald snatches which is why I prefer Bebe. Her bolt ons aren't rock hard like others, they're just soft enough. Plus she's Thai so that's a rare dish in this area.

I did enjoy Joy's eye contact during the CBJ and she is very pretty and wanted to cuddle afterwards. Did not feel rushed even though I knew they were busy (I waited for 10 minutes then mama San did the TS and sauna treatment to help me bide my time).

Both are great and IMHO both are worth the visit, even if it's one time. They look better than the girls in the ads and have great attitudes. Hopefully gems like these up the ante in the area and more places start to get equal talent!

Boss82
03-31-22, 15:03
Where is Bebe at right now? Also, what's the current talent at Eva's like?

Two Nutts
03-31-22, 22:22
Where is Bebe at right now? Also, what's the current talent at Eva's like?There are two nice looking young ones at Eva.

SeatOnCrane
04-01-22, 11:48
I've always liked Kendra's look, but I can't find any reviews.

And apparently I'm too dense to figure out how to use the search tool, because I can't figure out how to isolate the search to just Louisville.

Can anyone tell me about Kendra, or give me a USASG for dummies lesson?

Thanks.

EasyLivin
04-01-22, 12:02

And apparently I'm too dense to figure out how to use the search tool, because I can't figure out how to isolate the search to just Louisville.

Thanks.Below the page numbers at the top you'll see search thread. You'll find what you're looking for and find what you're not necessarily looking for with Kendra, depending on your tastes.

JLove81
04-01-22, 12:23
https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/de52a1f7-b408-40db-bf28-4e10ce78beca I would absolutely love to see this one in the worse way but can not find any reviews nowhere on her anyone got anything on her?? Also wondering if Jaye would be a good dream?

SeatOnCrane
04-01-22, 14:01
https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/de52a1f7-b408-40db-bf28-4e10ce78beca I would absolutely love to see this one in the worse way but can not find any reviews nowhere on her anyone got anything on her?? Also wondering if Jaye would be a good dream?I've seen Mocha. She's young, cute, and her demeanor is innocent and childlike. Her pictures are accurate. Nice tits but kind of squishy. Not firm at all.

I only saw her for a hand job, I can't comment on her other skills.

I saw Jaye when she was Charleigh at Churchill Downs.

She was extremely nice and friendly, but was chubbier than her pictures implied, but I haven't seen her since she broke away.

Hope this helps.

JLove81
04-01-22, 18:07
I've seen Mocha. She's young, cute, and her demeanor is innocent and childlike. Her pictures are accurate. Nice tits but kind of squishy. Not firm at all.

She was extremely nice and friendly, but was chubbier than her pictures implied, but I haven't seen her since she broke away.

Hope this helps.I think I'm going to go see mocha will leave review when I do and thanks again for responding.

StickEm69
04-01-22, 19:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

You went 2.5 months into the past to quote a post in order to stir some shit?

Do you literally have no life at all?

A2

IrishRaven
04-02-22, 08:29
I think I'm going to go see mocha will leave review when I do and thanks again for responding.Where is Mocha? Anywhere on bodyrub site?

DbUSA
04-02-22, 11:37
I've seen Mocha. She's young, cute, and her demeanor is innocent and childlike. Her pictures are accurate. Nice tits but kind of squishy. Not firm at all.

Hope this helps.Which part of town is Mocha located?

Thanks.

Dbusa.

JLove81
04-02-22, 17:04
So what a day this has been. My goal was to see joy today at suns but every damn monger and there mother had the same idea. Shitload of guys showed up and was turned away so I decided not to wait either and went to empire to see bebe and so glad I did. She looks like a little angel, and was perfect in every way. She gave me a massage which next time I'll not do and ask me what I wanted from there She took off her dress and told her to sit on my face so we did 69 even that asshole was perfect so a little dato also and she had no objections and seemed to love it I had to make her stop I was about to bust and then rode me cg and guys I'm not super endowed but that was so wet and tight OMG that was some good shit. She told me to tell you guys they have been dead today she assumed it is because of the gas prices hell I know what it is everyone trying see joy but didn't tell her that so the bad news is April 14th is her last day and won't return till July. Hopefully this makes sense doing it from my phone and punctuation is not good. LOL but wanted to let everyone knowAPRIL 14th is the last day!! Stay safe.

JLove81
04-02-22, 19:52
Where is Mocha? Anywhere on bodyrub site?Found her on rubmd had an appointment with her earlier gave me her address and she quit responding to me so a great chance she will ghost. Only took 2 days to set something up I would not waste your time.

Bigtlvr
04-02-22, 21:10

Thanks.No judgment here and there are plenty of comments on here about Kendra, but I don't think guys on here go for that stuff.

Jc4024
04-02-22, 23:47
So what a day this has been. My goal was to see joy today at suns but every damn monger and there mother had the same idea. Shitload of guys showed up and was turned away so I decided not to wait either and went to empire to see bebe and so glad I did. She looks like a little angel, and was perfect in every way. She gave me a massage which next time I'll not do and ask me what I wanted from there She took off her dress and told her to sit on my face so we did 69 even that asshole was perfect so a little dato also and she had no objections and seemed to love it I had to make her stop I was about to bust and then rode me cg and guys I'm not super endowed but that was so wet and tight OMG that was some good shit. She told me to tell you guys they have been dead today she assumed it is because of the gas prices hell I know what it is everyone trying see joy but didn't tell her that so the bad news is April 14th is her last day and won't return till July. Hopefully this makes sense doing it from my phone and punctuation is not good. LOL but wanted to let everyone knowAPRIL 14th is the last day!! Stay safe.I kept trying to see Bebe, but it was always busy and a 30 minute drive.

That said, today I ran some errands waiting for Sun to not be busy and when I came back I got a young hotty that was a fun time, but she said her name was Dee Dee (I think, I may have misheard) so they might have a second one there that's hot as fuck.

SeatOnCrane
04-03-22, 00:06
No judgment here and there are plenty of comments on here about Kendra, but I don't think guys on here go for that stuff.I had read that she was trans, but nothing about that was in her ad, so I texted and asked her directly.

She got really mad. She called me instantly, and when I declined the call (my wife was in the next room) she texted and told me how rude I was for not answering the call.

But hey, it's a fair question. Lots of people are into that. I like her pictures, if they are really hers, but my main rule about sex is that only one dick is allowed in the room.

I've since seen enough comments on this forum to convince me that she does indeed have a dick, and a few comments that said her pictures are fake, so I'll not be calling her again.

SeatOnCrane
04-03-22, 00:08
Which part of town is Mocha located?

Thanks.

Dbusa.She lives in Indiana. Maybe Sellersburg. She's from New Albany.

I saw her at the Red Carpet off of Eastern Blvd in Clarksville.

Angel83
04-04-22, 15:00
Are there any good places for a female to go?

JayShah
04-04-22, 18:15
Are there any good places for a female to go?I am sure that many of the fellow mongers on here would love to provide you with a massage.

Louisvilleguy0
04-05-22, 15:59
Are there any good places for a female to go?Hey, let me know what happens, I have gave some thought of taking my FWB to one to see if she gets the same services offered to me. She was massaging me a few weeks ago and started touching me and made a commit about the Asian massage place by my house and happy endings so I made a comment to her wondering if a woman went if they get happy endings too, she didn't say no to it so now I have to know because it's bothering me.

Two Nutts
04-05-22, 17:25
Hey, let me know what happens, I have gave some thought of taking my FWB to one to see if she gets the same services offered to me. She was massaging me a few weeks ago and started touching me and made a commit about the Asian massage place by my house and happy endings so I made a comment to her wondering if a woman went if they get happy endings too, she didn't say no to it so now I have to know because it's bothering me.Don't know where to go but I know for sure it will not happen at the island or at Eva. Just to try and save you money and time. Let me know how it goes if you find a place.

AliBabaGanoush
04-06-22, 15:05
Found her on rubmd had an appointment with her earlier gave me her address and she quit responding to me so a great chance she will ghost. Only took 2 days to set something up I would not waste your time.Do either of you know the damage for extras beyond HJ?

KY John
04-06-22, 16:31
I see the popular ones in town talked about, but wondering, any recommendations for first timers that have only seen escorts?

JbLover32
04-06-22, 18:45
Stopped in Sun spa this afternoon. Great visit. It was like the old days back in Cincinnati where you could stop in get a table shower, sauna, light touch massage and all the extras you want. Girl was tall, very thin, A cups and tight! I'm not extremely well endowed but was bottoming out hard as she bounced. She was definitely playful and loved it. Either she got off or she was extremely talented with Kegels. 5 min was enough for me and her. I will be back next time I'm in town.

Mnm1234
04-07-22, 09:46
Wow with lack of talent on escort side decided to dip my toys in the deep water of massage art and man oh man what the fuck have I been missing. Empire is awesome, Bebe is awesome, if they would have made me some noodles and fish balls I would have bought the place. Awesome and will be a regular for sure. Get there and have some fun.

Bebe is super cute petite spinner, quality soft bolt ons small nips that like attention, small ass typical Asian booty, nice and tight and can take a good pounding and rides like her life depends on it. All in all good time thanks for the three guys before me that warmed her up LOL.

Wish she would have a party damn I would be there it would be so fun.

As always happy hunting and stay safe.

Max Hobbyist
04-07-22, 16:57
Wow with lack of talent on escort side decided to dip my toys in the deep water of massage art and man oh man what the fuck have I been missing. Empire is awesome, Bebe is awesome, if they would have made me some noodles and fish balls I would have bought the place. Awesome and will be a regular for sure. Get there and have some fun.

Bebe is super cute petite spinner, quality soft bolt ons small nips that like attention, small ass typical Asian booty, nice and tight and can take a good pounding and rides like her life depends on it. All in all good time thanks for the three guys before me that warmed her up LOL.

Wish she would have a party damn I would be there it would be so fun.

As always happy hunting and stay safe.She gives the full personality and desire to please a customer like you would find at AZN Delight in Philly or a place in NYC. AZN is a all Thai place located in downtown Philly and she would fit right in to that lineup of All-Stars of Annie and Nana. Bebe said she has been bored during the early hours. I highly recommend you go during that time if you can during the weekdays because there are little to no interruptions.

Side note. I believe a good AMP is better than anything else out there. Just smile and talk some. It gets a lot of benefits.

TenSevenCs
04-07-22, 21:37
Stopped in Sun spa this afternoon. Great visit. It was like the old days back in Cincinnati where you could stop in get a table shower, sauna, light touch massage and all the extras you want. Girl was tall, very thin, A cups and tight! I'm not extremely well endowed but was bottoming out hard as she bounced. She was definitely playful and loved it. Either she got off or she was extremely talented with Kegels. 5 min was enough for me and her. I will be back next time I'm in town.Went to Sun. Tall, beautiful girl, Bcups. Said her name was Deedee. I think that is what she said. Table shower was good. Basically no massage. Just a feather tease. DATY, CBJ and CFS. Her pussy tasted fresh and was tight. I would repeat.

CowboyGuy
04-07-22, 22:02
Has anyone seen Liz from Churchill.

JLove81
04-09-22, 11:17
I kept trying to see Bebe, but it was always busy and a 30 minute drive.

That said, today I ran some errands waiting for Sun to not be busy and when I came back I got a young hotty that was a fun time, but she said her name was Dee Dee (I think, I may have misheard) so they might have a second one there that's hot as fuck.What is the damage for DeeDee? I may try last time I was going to go they was to busy and went to see bebe.

DirtyDawg22
04-09-22, 13:31
Has anyone seen Liz from Churchill.I saw her a few times when she got her own studio then one day I messaged to setup an appointment and she said she was done with all of that.

BSRisingSun
04-09-22, 19:42
Met with DeeDee today at Sun's after a failed attempt to see Bebe at Empire. Deedee was amazing, everything what everyone said. The table shower was nice, and I was honestly caught by surprise by the Sauna. Overall great experience, would repeat, definitely would repeat, make sure to bring change.

CrazyTrain12
04-09-22, 22:18
In need of good / decent massage with standard finish. Went to Ivy's couple of times and not bad but would like to branch out a little. You can pm if you like.

Angel83
04-10-22, 02:55
Hey, let me know what happens, I have gave some thought of taking my FWB to one to see if she gets the same services offered to me. She was massaging me a few weeks ago and started touching me and made a commit about the Asian massage place by my house and happy endings so I made a comment to her wondering if a woman went if they get happy endings too, she didn't say no to it so now I have to know because it's bothering me.Will do. Just awkward going in and asking for a male without knowing if that's even an option.

CrazyTrain12
04-10-22, 09:20
Looking for a good massage with a standard finish. Have tried Ivy a few times and it isn't bad but would like something new or different. PM is you prefer.

Thanks!

Irving11
04-10-22, 15:52
Looking for a good massage with a standard finish. Have tried Ivy a few times and it isn't bad but would like something new or different. PM is you prefer.Newbie in the city. Louisville AMP Which one have CBJ and CFS? Menu include everything? Thanks for any info.

Two Nutts
04-10-22, 20:01
Newbie in the city. Louisville AMP Which one have CBJ and CFS? Menu include everything? Thanks for any info.If you take just a few minutes and read some posts you could figure this out yourself. I don't help anyone that doesn't help themselves. Go see for yourself and post, post, post. Then you get help. Good luck.

Runon99
04-10-22, 22:55
Hi folks, I've passed through Louisville a handful of times, but I think the most recent was back in July of 2018. I went to a place across the river in Jeffersonville. My masseuse was a youngish Korean gal in jeans and a t-shirt and the experience was hand finish only. I looked up the Jeffersonville spots on RM and I *think* the place I went to was Spring Spa. So my question is 1) do I have the right place and 2) is the experience about the same or have things changed since then? Please advise.

TenSevenCs
04-11-22, 10:32
Went to Sun. Tall, beautiful girl, Bcups. Said her name was Deedee. I think that is what she said. Table shower was good. Basically no massage. Just a feather tease. DATY, CBJ and CFS. Her pussy tasted fresh and was tight. I would repeat.House fee is $70 for 45 minutes and I gave $130 to Deedee. She actually wanted another $10 but I told her that was all I brought.

Two Nutts
04-11-22, 10:35
Hi folks, I've passed through Louisville a handful of times, but I think the most recent was back in July of 2018. I went to a place across the river in Jeffersonville. My masseuse was a youngish Korean gal in jeans and a t-shirt and the experience was hand finish only. I looked up the Jeffersonville spots on RM and I *think* the place I went to was Spring Spa. So my question is 1) do I have the right place and 2) is the experience about the same or have things changed since then? Please advise.That's the right place. Menu there hasn't changed any. If you look on RM in Jeffersonville you will see EVA. That had better options and pretty girls, don't go today there's only one working. Come Tuesday there will be two ladies and both pretty. New one arrives late afternoon today guys maybe 4 pm.

Two Nutts
04-11-22, 14:27
New girl just arrived and was put to work immediately LOL. She's cute maybe 30 ish. But my money is on may. Her. Ten thousand dollar breast's are what dreams are made of. Soft and perfect with those very dark responsive nips. O man you guy go try tell me I'm wrong.

Sonofa Buck
04-11-22, 19:13
The reports are true go see her while you can she is leaving Thursday. Back to new York. She will be back in July. I have not been to a MP for. While but when I read about FS spinner I had to partake. It was a good time .60 house. 140 . $$ out the door.

AgainLLook
04-11-22, 21:04
Thanks for telling price. Why does everyone make it a big secret even when you sent them a pm.

The reports are true go see her while you can she is leaving Thursday. Back to new York. She will be back in July. I have not been to a MP for. While but when I read about FS spinner I had to partake. It was a good time .60 house. 140 . $$ out the door..

Runon99
04-11-22, 23:11
That's the right place. Menu there hasn't changed any. If you look on RM in Jeffersonville you will see EVA. That had better options and pretty girls, don't go today there's only one working. Come Tuesday there will be two ladies and both pretty. New one arrives late afternoon today guys maybe 4 pm.Thanks for the confirmation and the recommendation. I'm going to be coming from Chicago and possibly stopping in Indianapolis, so based on what happens in one or both of those places I might just want a relaxing massage / plus when I'm passing through Louisville. But who knows, maybe something more exotic will be the call, so it's good to have options. I've been to a place on Preston for FS on another visit, so that's an option too.

Mnm1234
04-12-22, 08:13
So anyone know who the new girl or girls will be? Hopefully as hot or hotter and as fun as Bebe. If anyone does a little recon and finds out let us know as I am ready to go back.

The reports are true go see her while you can she is leaving Thursday. Back to new York. She will be back in July. I have not been to a MP for. While but when I read about FS spinner I had to partake. It was a good time .60 house. 140 . $$ out the door.

PharmHobby
04-12-22, 13:21
Visited Sun today and saw DeeDee. Very attractive with a sexy body. IMO comparable in looks to Bebe at Empire. TS was very vigorous but not erotic. I enjoyed warming up in the sauna. Started with a light, perfunctory rub and went to the flip quickly. Agreed on $. 2 for a CBJ which in retrospect was too high but she was pretty firm about not accepting $. We did a little play / roaming but not a lot. She gave the boys some oral attention so I was hoping for BBJ but after she got in 69 she slipped on a cover. My bad for not negotiating BB upfront. Enjoyed some DATY in 69 while she did the CBJ. She was a bit too fast for my taste but she was able to get me across the finish line.

Overall damage was $. 9 which for CBJ was a bit high. Maybe if I could get BBJ for that might repeat. She's sexy AF though and FS is offered if that's your thing.

ChefPablo40
04-13-22, 12:53
Been a while since I've been out, and haven't been to a MP since I first started in the hobby a few years ago now. With all the talk of Bebe, and as another monger shared "the lack of quality providers" in the escort market, I made my way to Empire this morning for a dream.

Rolled up and no one in the parking lot. Knocked on the front door and Mamasan led me straight back to the room, collected the house fee, $60, and told me to get undressed. Before I could get my pants off Bebe is in the room and introduced herself. Good English and off we went to what turned out to be a good rubdown. When she came off the table I began rubbing up the back of her thighs, she began teasing the boys and asked what I wanted. "Everything" was my reply, $140 and here's where the fun begins.

Gave her the donation and the little black dress came off. OMG that body! Nice tits that my only regret is that I didn't get a chance to worship at, and a cute little ass made for bouncing. Stood at the edge of the table while she stroked me up while sucking my nips, then on her knees, on with the cover and into her mouth. Not bad considering CBJ is not my thing, but she made and kept some eye contact which gets me every time. Got up on the table for some 69 and it was fresh and clean. Mostly handjob during that, but when I was ready she slid down for RCG. I would die happy with that view. There were more sights to see though and over we went into mish to the finish line.

She did confirm that she is leaving for home first thing tomorrow morning as previously reported. It had been said though that she was coming back in July. According to her today she will be back May 1 so if you can't get over there today, have hope, she will return sooner than expected.

Kreamer
04-14-22, 11:07
Visited Sun today and saw DeeDee. Very attractive with a sexy body. IMO comparable in looks to Bebe at Empire. TS was very vigorous but not erotic. I enjoyed warming up in the sauna. Started with a light, perfunctory rub and went to the flip quickly. Agreed on $. 2 for a CBJ which in retrospect was too high but she was pretty firm about not accepting $. We did a little play / roaming but not a lot. She gave the boys some oral attention so I was hoping for BBJ but after she got in 69 she slipped on a cover. My bad for not negotiating BB upfront. Enjoyed some DATY in 69 while she did the CBJ. She was a bit too fast for my taste but she was able to get me across the finish line.

Overall damage was $. 9 which for CBJ was a bit high. Maybe if I could get BBJ for that might repeat. She's sexy AF though and FS is offered if that's your thing.Stoped by yesterday to check Dee Dee and as I was pulling in I seen 2 guys walking in together, I'm bratty damn sure there's not three girls working and maybe only one and mama. I kinda thought it was odd that you and a buddy go to a MP together, not some I would do but that's just me.

JDizzleSizzle
04-14-22, 11:12
I saw Bebe a couple months back. There wasn't anything significant to add that hasn't already been said, but she did make me lmao. I still dress like I only shop at Foot Locker despite my age. I'm getting dressed and I'm putting on my Jordan gear from head to toe and she says "You look-a like-a Hip Hop YO YO YO." I almost spit up my free water everywhere!

Salad123
04-14-22, 12:36
Has anyone seen Tiffany (goes by Ms Tiff) in recent times? And if yes, please do share info and that would be helpful.

https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ms-tiffany-escort-louisville-87469

DewDirty
04-14-22, 18:02
I'm looking for a woman who tease your boys throughout the session? PM if necessary.

Jc4024
04-14-22, 18:13
Stoped by yesterday to check Dee Dee and as I was pulling in I seen 2 guys walking in together, I'm bratty damn sure there's not three girls working and maybe only one and mama. I kinda thought it was odd that you and a buddy go to a MP together, not some I would do but that's just me.Did you already forget about Joy? (whom I still haven't seen) Also third girl working there I think is named Yuko. Thick, probably early 30's. Gave a lot of attention to my rear in the table shower getting it clean, then did some things there with her tongue in the room I'd never had done before.

I think most would be happy with her.

Two Nutts
04-14-22, 19:34
Well I've tooted the horn about the new girls at Eva, now time to update island breeze. Both understand that asking too much for tips means no return business. The high priced girls are gone gone gone. These two are young and I think beautiful. But the best part is the service and lower tips.

Blah0621
04-15-22, 10:35
Well I've tooted the horn about the new girls at Eva, now time to update island breeze. Both understand that asking too much for tips means no return business. The high priced girls are gone gone gone. These two are young and I think beautiful. But the best part is the service and lower tips.They can start offering FS! I would visit them more often if they did!

I know you've done your part in explaining to both Judy and Eva that just a HJ is equivalent to the full offering in the eyes of uncle LEO but they won't budge so not busting your nutts LOL.

BTW, thanks for your contributions over the years. I used to think you were full of shit until I took your advice on Fefe, been a loyal believer since. I see posts from you and although I would like to see the girls, some times I want to see my dick in a girl more. Hence if they offered FS, your heads up notification would end up getting higher priority. Just let Judy and Eva know that the competition is improving and they are losing business to the Bebe's and Joy's on the other side of the river, and the competition is getting better! Hopefully they'll change their minds!

JLove81
04-15-22, 10:47
Did you already forget about Joy? (whom I still haven't seen) Also third girl working there I think is named Yuko. Thick, probably early 30's. Gave a lot of attention to my rear in the table shower getting it clean, then did some things there with her tongue in the room I'd never had done before.

I think most would be happy with her.Damn man thanks I love these kind of reviews so I'd say it's safe to say anyone of them girls at suns will be worth seeing. Going to go tomorrow. Anyone know who is replacing bebe at empire?

Kreamer
04-15-22, 11:54
Did you already forget about Joy? (whom I still haven't seen) Also third girl working there I think is named Yuko. Thick, probably early 30's. Gave a lot of attention to my rear in the table shower getting it clean, then did some things there with her tongue in the room I'd never had done before.

I think most would be happy with her.Is Joy still there? I figured Dee Dee took her place and she moved on. Anyone know?

Madoc
04-15-22, 14:06
Well I've tooted the horn about the new girls at Eva, now time to update island breeze. Both understand that asking too much for tips means no return business. The high priced girls are gone gone gone. These two are young and I think beautiful. But the best part is the service and lower tips.This is a recent change? My last visit was two weeks ago. Good time but prices out of control, I wasn't going back. I haven't even seen Judy there the past few weeks, maybe just bad timing. But I generally like the place so I'll give it another try. Appreciate the update!

ScottyGRoger81
04-15-22, 20:48
Is there a place with an American girl for massage with HE?

Two Nutts
04-15-22, 23:01
They can start offering FS! I would visit them more often if they did!

I know you've done your part in explaining to both Judy and Eva that just a HJ is equivalent to the full offering in the eyes of uncle LEO but they won't budge so not busting your nutts LOL.

BTW, thanks for your contributions over the years. I used to think you were full of shit until I took your advice on Fefe, been a loyal believer since. I see posts from you and although I would like to see the girls, some times I want to see my dick in a girl more. Hence if they offered FS, your heads up notification would end up getting higher priority. Just let Judy and Eva know that the competition is improving and they are losing business to the Bebe's and Joy's on the other side of the river, and the competition is getting better! Hopefully they'll change their minds!Trust me there. She knows they offer more across the river. Listen she owned a high end massage business in Manhattan on 38st a few years ago. That kind of service in not in her way of thinking and she has seen some of her friends in the business get busted for doing it. In the long run it's not worth it and I agree on this one. To dangerous health wise and legally. I personally don't do FS I think a good BJ is better.

MikeMike56
04-16-22, 00:54
Is there a place with an American girl for massage with HE?Relaxation Station or Churchill.

JLove81
04-16-22, 18:02
Today I decided to go down to suns for the first time and I ended up seeing DeeDee. Awesome time started with a table shower which made me a little nervous when she was cleaning my ass any minute thought I was going to have to tellcher to stop she came close but thought she was going to try and give me a prostate massag glad she didn't. Then into the room which I said no need for a massage and got right into it. She kissed me all over payed alot of attention to my nipples and then to CBJ then into 69 afraid I was going to blow my gasket then laid her down and finished daty which she came hard then straight into Mish till I blew an excellent time. She has a great sense of humor and we laughed alot, but not sure what happened to joy I didn't quite understand but thought she said she was picky or something like that. Anyway a great time and absolutely loved her 4 inch nipples I'll definitely repeat. Be safe all!

Bruno502
04-16-22, 19:49
Today I decided to go down to suns for the first time and I ended up seeing DeeDee.
loved her 4 inch nipples I'll definitely repeat. Be safe all!What time were you there? I stopped by about 5:30 and the door was locked.

JLove81
04-17-22, 15:26
What time were you there? I stopped by about 5:30 and the door was locked.I think I was there around 3 or maybe a little before. I think DeeDee was the only one there.

BigJared69
04-18-22, 09:46
I apologize for not knowing the updated shorthand for locations. It has been years since I was in the Ville. There used to be an amazing soft touch place across the street from the stadium. Loved that place. In recent years, there was only half-hearted stuff by the airport. Since the best sites to find these places got shut down, I am not idea where to look to find decent places. I know, search on the forum. I have looked at there are plenty of shorthand names, but I just can't decipher them. I think the last place I remember was a house, next to an oil change place on Taylor. Is that still around? That was definitely good for FS. Jesus, even Rubratings is down? I actually went through cancer treatments and have some of that brain fog from this. I just know I will be in town in a few weeks and have no idea where to start. Any help or PMs are appreciated. The Churchill place a couple people mentioned might be what I am looking for.

MrClimber1888
04-18-22, 13:48
I apologize for not knowing the updated shorthand for locations. It has been years since I was in the Ville. There used to be an amazing soft touch place across the street from the stadium. Loved that place. In recent years, there was only half-hearted stuff by the airport. Since the best sites to find these places got shut down, I am not idea where to look to find decent places. I know, search on the forum. I have looked at there are plenty of shorthand names, but I just can't decipher them. I think the last place I remember was a house, next to an oil change place on Taylor. Is that still around? That was definitely good for FS. Jesus, even Rubratings is down? I actually went through cancer treatments and have some of that brain fog from this. I just know I will be in town in a few weeks and have no idea where to start. Any help or PMs are appreciated. The Churchill place a couple people mentioned might be what I am looking for.Visit www.bodyrub.pro. Their contact info and girls working are listed there. I've honey ever experienced standard there but it's safe and the girls are sweet. Good luck.

Jamesn
04-18-22, 14:34
Relaxation Station or Churchill.I'm thinking about visiting back Louisville after last visit 4-5 years ago and I feel Louisville's non-Asian massage parlor situation has gone downhill significantly, and Louisville used to be one of the best in midwest. Maybe because of the rise of that phOto selling website stuFf.

Nowadays telling from the ADs, non-Asian body rubs girls in Louisville tend to be older and thicker. Long gone are the days when we had young, fit body rub girls like Mallory, Olivia, Alana, Zoey, the twins, Durrett Lane (Trinity, Carrie), the list goes on.

Bigtlvr
04-18-22, 18:04
I'm thinking about visiting back Louisville after last visit 4-5 years ago and I feel Louisville's non-Asian massage parlor situation has gone downhill significantly, and Louisville used to be one of the best in midwest. Maybe because of the rise of that phOto selling website stuFf.

Nowadays telling from the ADs, non-Asian body rubs girls in Louisville tend to be older and thicker. Long gone are the days when we had young, fit body rub girls like Mallory, Olivia, Alana, Zoey, the twins, Durrett Lane (Trinity, Carrie), the list goes on.Gone downhill is a serious understatement! I'd love to know why, but perhaps you are correct about OF.

ChrisCanders
04-19-22, 23:30
Coming down from Ohio primarily for the bourbon, but looking to have some fun after the distilleries close. Any good places to visit that offer more than a HE? Doesn't have to be right in town, or is Lexington any better. Thanks for the help.

BlueMoo
04-20-22, 14:25
Curious if anyone has any info on this one, been thinking about it https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/b9a7b6dd-de38-4ebb-97d7-cb64fcc517fd.

Bigtlvr
04-20-22, 17:12
Curious if anyone has any info on this one, been thinking about it https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky/b9a7b6dd-de38-4ebb-97d7-cb64fcc517fd.She's been around for a while and has good reviews on her. Moves well, big fake boobs. Standard only. Enjoy.

Units12
04-21-22, 10:47
Today I decided to go down to suns for the first time and I ended up seeing DeeDee. Awesome time started with a table shower which made me a little nervous when she was cleaning my ass any minute thought I was going to have to tellcher to stop she came close but thought she was going to try and give me a prostate massag glad she didn't. Then into the room which I said no need for a massage and got right into it. She kissed me all over payed alot of attention to my nipples and then to CBJ then into 69 afraid I was going to blow my gasket then laid her down and finished daty which she came hard then straight into Mish till I blew an excellent time. She has a great sense of humor and we laughed alot, but not sure what happened to joy I didn't quite understand but thought she said she was picky or something like that. Anyway a great time and absolutely loved her 4 inch nipples I'll definitely repeat. Be safe all!Coming down from Cincinnati and want to visit DeeDee at Sun, what's she look like and build, don't want to ask for DeeDee when I am actually talking to her and let her know I am new there, she really have long nipples?

TheBadGuyScott
04-21-22, 13:05
She's been around for a while and has good reviews on her. Moves well, big fake boobs. Standard only. Enjoy.It has been a long time since I have seen Maria. She is good looking and her breasts are nice. She wasn't very sensual, she was like a robot. I didn't like that, she wasn't rude or mean, but at least pretend like it's a decent experience. I don't know if she has changed since then and I just caught her when she was new and didn't really know what she was doing. I'd love some others opinions who have seen her recently. Thanks.

PharmHobby
04-21-22, 13:16
Coming down from Ohio primarily for the bourbon, but looking to have some fun after the distilleries close. Any good places to visit that offer more than a HE? Doesn't have to be right in town, or is Lexington any better. Thanks for the help.Try Sun or Empire in Louisville.

Jake Longs
04-21-22, 14:24
Try Sun or Empire in Louisville.I just tried Dee Dee at Sun.

She has rules using her as a puppet but I had a good time.

Enjoy, they do close around 10 pm at night.

OneSwiss
04-21-22, 16:57
It has been a long time since I have seen Maria. She is good looking and her breasts are nice. She wasn't very sensual, she was like a robot. I didn't like that, she wasn't rude or mean, but at least pretend like it's a decent experience. I don't know if she has changed since then and I just caught her when she was new and didn't really know what she was doing. I'd love some others opinions who have seen her recently. Thanks.I have seen her in the past year and while she was friendly enough and got the job done our personalities just do not mix. She carries on with too much oral, speaking because it is standard only, bullshit for me.

Units12
04-21-22, 17:10
I just tried Dee Dee at Sun.

She has rules using her as a puppet but I had a good time.

Enjoy, they do close around 10 pm at night.OK I am an idiot what does used like a puppet mean.

Two Nutts
04-21-22, 20:17
Eva has Sofia and Wendy, right now at Island May and Annie. I'm still hung up on Mays beautiful breasts and those large dark nipples.

JCod664
04-21-22, 21:10
Eva has Sofia and Wendy, right now at Island May and Annie. I'm still hung up on Mays beautiful breasts and those large dark nipples.Level of extras at each? I'll be in town this weekend from Indy. Think I read on here Eva offers FS?

Thanks!

Two Nutts
04-21-22, 22:33
Level of extras at each? I'll be in town this weekend from Indy. Think I read on here Eva offers FS?

Thanks!I don't think you read that on here, but if you like lipstick on your dipstick both places for you.

JCod664
04-22-22, 07:10
I don't think you read that on here, but if you like lipstick on your dipstick both places for you.Gotcha. Thanks!!

Mnm1234
04-22-22, 07:50
Anyone been since BeBe left? Just wanting to know but might go find out for myself got a couple sore muscles.

LouisvillCum
04-24-22, 11:09
I had a dream of an AMP named Xin off Bardstown road close to 264 with a girl named Cici. Standard only and no roaming but was enjoyable. They said something about four hands as well.

Verbatim48
04-24-22, 14:36
I was talking to a fellow monger about possibly seeing her again since she is now advertising a milking table and drain sessions, something which I have been curious about trying. He then sent me some very recent pictures from one of her social media profiles. Looks like she needs to cut down on the Botox! I thanked him for saving me several $$$ 😂.

JDizzleSizzle
04-24-22, 19:18
Anyone been since BeBe left? Just wanting to know but might go find out for myself got a couple sore muscles.I'll stop in these places and ask a question like "do you have a table shower" and I tell them I'm going to stop back by later just so I can have a chance to sneak a peek at the girls working because I'm picky. A girl named Sophia was there and she had a great set of big tits on her. I'm trying save my money for the Florida AMP scene, but she has me thinking of starting my vacation early.

JDizzleSizzle
04-24-22, 20:18
Anyone been since BeBe left? Just wanting to know but might go find out for myself got a couple sore muscles.Wait my bad it was Unique So In that I drooped into.

AvonDale
04-24-22, 21:28
I was talking to a fellow monger about possibly seeing her again since she is now advertising a milking table and drain sessions, something which I have been curious about trying. He then sent me some very recent pictures from one of her social media profiles. Looks like she needs to cut down on the Botox! I thanked him for saving me several $$$ 😂.I would say you are missing out. Her sessions are actually an experience and I think she looks great. Go see her and judge for yourself, don't let stuff like this discourage you.

Mnm1234
04-25-22, 08:26
Does she have a milking table and offering drain sessions? If so and someone has experienced it with her PM me as I am interested and would like to try it and her lips look incredible in those pics and there is only way to make them look better. Like to get drained with those attached.

As always Happy hunting and be safe.

I was talking to a fellow monger about possibly seeing her again since she is now advertising a milking table and drain sessions, something which I have been curious about trying. He then sent me some very recent pictures from one of her social media profiles. Looks like she needs to cut down on the Botox! I thanked him for saving me several $$$ 😂.

EasyLivin
04-25-22, 09:06
Any intel on Melody from rubmd?

Bigtlvr
04-25-22, 11:26
Does she have a milking table and offering drain sessions? If so and someone has experienced it with her PM me as I am interested and would like to try it and her lips look incredible in those pics and there is only way to make them look better. Like to get drained with those attached.

As always Happy hunting and be safe.I read on here a couple of times that she posted a mongers picture and real name on one of the ad sites. I didn't see it, but that's red flag for me. Or, I guess a good reason not to give out your real name or use your real phone number.

Max Hobbyist
04-25-22, 17:48
Wait my bad it was Unique So In that I drooped into.I was about to go straight to Empire and see Sophia as she was one of my favs back in December. Guess I'll have to check out Unique sometime again. The glasses girl that used to be at Unique sent me a pic of a new girl that is working at Beautiful Spa on Dixie. If the pic is accurate, she was looking pretty damn good. I'm also reserving FUNds for work trip to Philly next month. So maybe I will. Maybe I won't unless I am stressed. Haha.

Ulysses75
04-25-22, 20:21
I read on here a couple of times that she posted a mongers picture and real name on one of the ad sites. I didn't see it, but that's red flag for me. Or, I guess a good reason not to give out your real name or use your real phone number.I know for sure that she did that because I was the one who posted a negative review of her that pissed her off. The next day, I got a PM telling me that I might want to look at RubRatings as she has posted a pic and name in response to my message about her. But, the pic and name wasn't me. I haven't posted anything about her again in sympathy for the poor guy who she thought was me.

That is about as low as it can go. Really terrible thing to do.

DManSeekin
04-25-22, 21:37

As always Happy hunting and be safe.I would love to know about her milking table and draining sessions as well if anyone has any experience. Pm me.

Runon99
04-26-22, 15:02
To follow up on my earlier inquiry, I passed through the area last week. Within the previous 24 hours I had sessions in Chicago and Indianapolis, so I opted for a more mellow experience when I got to the greater Louisville area and chose Spring Spa, which I had visited back in 2018.

What I liked about Spring Spa the first time was that, though the service is limited, it was administered by an attractive and young Korean girl. Well, this time my masseuse was old enough to be my 2018 girl's mother. Doh! I decided to stay anyway since I wasn't looking for anything exotic. The rub was okay and on the flip this older Korean lady (I forget her name, sorry!) delivered a very, very good handshake. She was fairly busty but she positioned herself sort of sitting on the edge of the table with her back to me so all I could really do was relax and enjoy, which I did. So, not the same experience I was expecting but pleasant nonetheless. Would possibly repeat there if I was only looking for a similar level of service, but it sounds like there are much better options out there. Oh, and she wore a mask and gave me a mask to wear as well.

Crossed the bridge into Louisville proper feeling refreshed and happy and got a nice BBQ dinner on Frankfort Avenue (FABD) and some tasty ice cream at Graeter's before continuing my journey south. Hope to see you again soon, Louisville!

TeachMeky16
04-26-22, 17:10
Just wondering if anyone who has been to Sunny Spa Clarksville lately.

I am working right down the street from it this week and thought about a visit if reports were decent.

Verbatim48
04-26-22, 23:17
I would love to know about her milking table and draining sessions as well if anyone has any experience. Pm me.What is the difference between a milking and drain session anyway??

TheBadGuyScott
04-27-22, 09:30
Any intel on Melody from rubmd?I tried to contact her twice earlier in week and she never got back to me.

DManSeekin
04-27-22, 23:00
What is the difference between a milking and drain session anyway??An actual milking table has a hole in the table so when you lay on your stomach your member goes in the hole. After a back massage she will get under the table and milk you dry. Good milkers will see how many loads of milk you can do in alloted time. I know one of the traveling girls that come to the area has milked a guy 6 times in one hour.

Mnm1234
04-28-22, 08:58
Do they use their hands and mouth or what? I am severely interested and really want to try it, it might become a bucket list item along with twins, mom and daughter and midgets LOL.

An actual milking table has a hole in the table so when you lay on your stomach your member goes in the hole. After a back massage she will get under the table and milk you dry. Good milkers will see how many loads of milk you can do in alloted time. I know one of the traveling girls that come to the area has milked a guy 6 times in one hour.

AJJ998
04-28-22, 12:42
Has anyone been to sun spa off Westport recently? Curious what the scene was there. Is this one of the best for FS or are there better alternatives?

GrittyB
04-28-22, 16:23
Do they use their hands and mouth or what? I am severely interested and really want to try it, it might become a bucket list item along with twins, mom and daughter and midgets LOL.It would be true monger hat trick if you could find a mom with a milking table and twin midget daughters!

AJJ998
04-28-22, 16:37
Has anyone been to Sun spa recently? Curious what the scene is there for FS or where the best option is for that currently.

BDinkie
04-28-22, 17:59
Has anyone been to Sun spa recently? Curious what the scene is there for FS or where the best option is for that currently.Give it a shot. I've heard it's very good.

Mnm1234
04-29-22, 08:11
Would have to hang it up after that.

It would be true monger hat trick if you could find a mom with a milking table and twin midget daughters!

TenAnmp
04-29-22, 12:15
Hi,

I expect to be in Louisville area in June. Can you suggest the best massage parlors? HE of course, but attractive girls, fairly open to options especially desired. I'll be glad to share info when you're in my neck of the woods. Normally I prefer AMPs but any easy, good escorts (because I won't have a lot of time) known in the area good too. Here or via PM. Thanks!

Two Nutts
04-29-22, 13:27
Those terms appear to be the flavor of the month. Soon all the low end streetwalkers that have become high priced escorts only because of the internet advertising, will be using this in their ads. I can imagine a poor monger arriving at a location and seeing a lifted old mattress on cylinder blocks with a small hole dug out of the mattress. She says, lay down baby. Reaches under and slatheres his sick with peanut butter. Telling him her midget mom is under the table getting ready to rock his world. In actuality a toothless goat that loves peanut butter is under there. Please post if it happens to one of you guys.

BDinkie
04-29-22, 17:49
Those terms appear to be the flavor of the month. Soon all the low end streetwalkers that have become high priced escorts only because of the internet advertising, will be using this in their ads. I can imagine a poor monger arriving at a location and seeing a lifted old mattress on cylinder blocks with a small hole dug out of the mattress. She says, lay down baby. Reaches under and slatheres his sick with peanut butter. Telling him her midget mom is under the table getting ready to rock his world. In actuality a toothless goat that loves peanut butter is under there. Please post if it happens to one of you guys.I thought I smelled peanut butter.

BDinkie
04-29-22, 17:51
Hi,

I expect to be in Louisville area in June. Can you suggest the best massage parlors? HE of course, but attractive girls, fairly open to options especially desired. I'll be glad to share info when you're in my neck of the woods. Normally I prefer AMPs but any easy, good escorts (because I won't have a lot of time) known in the area good too. Here or via PM. Thanks!Check out Sun Spa on Murphy Lane.

BDinkie
04-29-22, 17:53
It would be true monger hat trick if you could find a mom with a milking table and twin midget daughters!I have never known Karma to use her mouth. This may have changed, and as always YMMV.

DbUSA
04-30-22, 11:31
I have never known Karma to use her mouth. This may have changed, and as always YMMV.Maybe all the filler in her lips broaden her services.

Beanes9021
05-03-22, 09:32
Got a text from Bebe yesterday asking me to come see her. She's back in town boys. I can't make it anytime soon, so have at it!

PussyMaster
05-04-22, 07:45
Just thought I'd share. Lotus, boss is gone. Her friend is there, late 40's nice body, great massage. 1 $$ on top of house like the old days, quality and beauty. Glad she's back. Great personality and conversation. Everything on the menu.

Boss82
05-04-22, 10:40
Is she at Empire?

Got a text from Bebe yesterday asking me to come see her. She's back in town boys. I can't make it anytime soon, so have at it!

DitzyDerriere
05-04-22, 12:55
Met her and she looked nice in her late 40's. Natural full C's and right amount of ass. She has Latina body which I love. Last Friday night with nothing to, just staying in hotel. Wanted to relieve some stress after a hectic week at work. Called up NM therapy and asked for anyone available. She said come over 30 minutes later and I did. Arrived and was welcomed by Jennifer and went in a room. TS available. Got squeaky clean. She paid lots of attentions on my favorites. Went back to her room, light massage followed by roaming hands. This transitioned into 69, then the cover went on. Started in mish, then spoon, and ended in k9. Chatted for the rest of the time with some more massage. Great time, Jennifer has great service, exactly what I needed. So might go back one more before leaving the town.

MarkAmp
05-04-22, 14:51
Can anybody help me out? I am looking for an older skinny provider. One that is fun. Thanks guys PM me if you want.

BDinkie
05-04-22, 17:59
Met her and she looked nice in her late 40's. Natural full C's and right amount of ass. She has Latina body which I love. Last Friday night with nothing to, just staying in hotel. Wanted to relieve some stress after a hectic week at work. Called up NM therapy and asked for anyone available. She said come over 30 minutes later and I did. Arrived and was welcomed by Jennifer and went in a room. TS available. Got squeaky clean. She paid lots of attentions on my favorites. Went back to her room, light massage followed by roaming hands. This transitioned into 69, then the cover went on. Started in mish, then spoon, and ended in k9. Chatted for the rest of the time with some more massage. Great time, Jennifer has great service, exactly what I needed. So might go back one more before leaving the town.What the fuk is NM? I hate all these abbreviations.

BDinkie
05-04-22, 18:09
Can anybody help me out? I am looking for an older skinny provider. One that is fun. Thanks guys PM me if you want.Call Heather at 502-389-9787. Nice lady.

SurferSK
05-04-22, 18:47
Hey fellow mongers!

Visiting from San Diego next week and want to know if you have any regulars or someone trust worthy that's your go to? I'm scoured through this and seems like the talent here is lacking.

Any recommendations, AMP or independents?

Mistfall38
05-04-22, 19:45
Saw an Asian woman outside doing upkeep. Any action to be had there?

PussyMaster
05-04-22, 21:35
Went today, been awhile mid 40 you know hard to tell maybe early 50, nice TS, then back to the table, this chic laid me face down and began with the ass eating never had that happen not sure how I feel about it like it pr not did it til I told her to stop, then to BBBJ, on with the cover she seem like she really got into all, 140 plus house. , damn I remember things being alot better and cheaper LOL. Goodluck and be safe.

Blah0621
05-04-22, 22:34
What the fuk is NM? I hate all these abbreviations.Was curious as well and typed in "Nm therapy Kentucky" into Google and the first hit is the place he's talking about. It's aka "Ok massage spa" in Sheperdsville.

I've been there twice in late 2019, only other time I've had a therapist facefuck herself (first was at a spa in Indy that closed down years ago)! Hands on my hips, slamming her face balls deep, no assistance from me! Actually, I grabbed her head to slow her down, she was going to make me pop 1 minute in. When I went for my second visit, I took enough for the CBJ just to FF her again and she still wanted to fuck.

COVID hit and forgot about it. I might have to go back. I wonder though, does this new MILF deepthroat?

BlueMoo
05-04-22, 22:53
What the fuk is NM? I hate all these abbreviations.New Mexico I guess, hope somebody updates.

AJJ998
05-05-22, 11:11
Has anyone been to unique recently? Was thinking of dropping by today.

Two Nutts
05-05-22, 11:29
Saw an Asian woman outside doing upkeep. Any action to be had there?Owner is Judys sister. There are private rooms but older ladies giving you a massage I've never even heard of a HJ there. But it you want a great great relaxing massage this is the place to go. They have skills in that department. If indeed this is the one beside the BBQ place. If it is, a heads up. Don't mention her sister, they hate each other. She will give you a cold chill look.

BDinkie
05-05-22, 16:47
Has anyone been to unique recently? Was thinking of dropping by today.Last week. Saw Lucy. Back massage (2 out of 10), flip, top comes off, sucked on extremely long nipples, very nice BBBJ, and mish. Lots of fun for 200.

Max Hobbyist
05-05-22, 19:24
Is she at Empire?She is there. I'm still waiting on Sophia to text me back because she was originally scheduled for this month or first of June. Should be a good extended Derby week there.

SteenkyNutz502
05-06-22, 05:51
Got a text from Bebe yesterday asking me to come see her. She's back in town boys. I can't make it anytime soon, so have at it!Venue? Still same place?

DitzyDerriere
05-06-22, 12:28
What the fuk is NM? I hate all these abbreviations.That's their original fu*king business name on google. Believe you'll get the same result on it. NM Therapy. Hm.

Guess NM means "Not Much therapy" but "just Fu*k!

Blah0621
05-07-22, 10:03
That's their original fu*king business name on google. Believe you'll get the same result on it. NM Therapy. Hm.

Guess NM means "Not Much therapy" but "just Fu*k!Man, I remember Linda (mentioned in the post below) from 2019. Similar body type, wonder if she's using a different name. Did Jennifer deepthroat? If it's the same provider or provides the same service then I'll definitely be going back. What was the damage? In 2019 it was $40 for the half hour and $100 for CBJ and CFS.

Bigtlvr
05-09-22, 09:44
Each review said legit massage, no extras.I just read a post on rubmaps that pointed to he here, but not sure about the legitimacy of reviews on that site.

Blah0621
05-09-22, 11:35
I just read a post on rubmaps that pointed to he here, but not sure about the legitimacy of reviews on that site.There have been some spot on and others that have been way off. Internet trolls are real and it's no different on that website or this one. Overall though, I haven't experienced too many inaccurate posts on it. Click on the poster and see their history. Normally, if a poster has had a similar experience to one of my sessions at another place, then I tend to believe it a little more. If it's a private profile or first post then I take it with a grain of salt.

If the review seems interesting enough I'll go and try it out with the understanding that I may be disappointed. Usually the provider doesn't exist (Preston 61 had a good review posted and the mamasan looked confused when I asked, she even said "why do people keep asking for X, there is no X here), is older, or doesn't extend the same level of service.

And as always, YMMV.

Dxm7985
05-09-22, 13:45
How is Coco as compared to Bebe at Suns?

MonkeySmasher
05-10-22, 08:31
The house fee is 70 for a HHR. WTF! Glad I called first. No telling what FS would of cost on top of that house fee. Hell for 60 HHR and 100 gets you FS with BEEBEE at Empire.

Ol Muff Diver
05-10-22, 16:17
Just thought I'd share. Lotus, boss is gone. Her friend is there, late 40's nice body, great massage. 1 $$ on top of house like the old days, quality and beauty. Glad she's back. Great personality and conversation. Everything on the menu.Where is this lotus? Thanks.