PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

DarkSideOfMe
08-08-21, 00:09
Yes, very good BBBJ, FS, did complain a little to much, fucken her to hard, 140/80 house! Older, nice woman Asian with German Acct! Nice pussy, ass rules! Nfiv!

Lrr8176
08-08-21, 08:20
Three Kentucky spas are being investigated for human trafficking by Kentucky State Police, local law enforcement, and federal agencies. Sunny Spa in Elizabethtown, J Spa in Lexington, and K1 Spa in Somerset are part of a statewide investigation, according to the KSP.

https://www.wdrb.com/news/elizabethtown-spa-and-2-others-in-kentucky-being-investigated-for-alleged-human-trafficking/article_7c090b40-f6f0-11eb-8f7a-fbd6b746bab4.html

IMHO, this is just the beginning with many more in the crosshairs.Yeah, not to be confused with the southern border. No human trafficking going on there. . . 854 kids came across on August 4. One day.

BourbonBound
08-08-21, 10:30
Probably one of the prettiest young girls I've ever seen at an AMP, Lola or Lula can't remember. But damn beautiful. She and Amanda are working now for a month or so. Tell me I'm wrong about Lola.I will check and confirm for the team. LOL.

Was planning to stop towards the end of the week. Thanks for the update.

BB.

DarkSideOfMe
08-08-21, 13:38
Early Bird gets the worm Dark. I got in early and took care of her. She might be a little worn out the rest of the day!This chick loves cock, no wearing it out! I gave it all I had for hours, wrapped her legs around me, pulled me in deeper! Amazing pussy!

Two Nutts
08-08-21, 16:57
I will check and confirm for the team. LOL.

Was planning to stop towards the end of the week. Thanks for the update.

BB.Not fat but not thin either I like this body style.

AgainLLook
08-08-21, 20:52
Saw ad on RR is 9700 Park Plaza Ave Unit110 a new place, or is this by the ford plant.

LonggMan
08-08-21, 22:34
That is behind the Paddock Shops off Brownsboro Rd.

DukeRus
08-08-21, 22:36
Great news. Not sure if anyone remembers Holly who use to work at Soothing Sensations across the river years ago, but she is back in the Ville. I ran into her over the weekend and she told me she is starting at Churchill this week beginning Monday. She's got an incredible figure and is crazy sexy with some new "enhancements" that had my tongue on the ground. I see a new favorite if things look as great as she looked over the weekend. When she was here years ago, she was top of the list for me before she left town. I can't see her till Wednesday but if anyone takes one for the team, I'd love to hear about it.

DukeRus
08-08-21, 22:44
BTW, this is the cute blonde Holly that worked on the Sunny Side that people liked, not the red head Holly that ripped people off. This Holly use to work at that place near the mall in Clarksville. Since she left the area, I think she even made movies and did webcam. I can't wait.

Two Nutts
08-09-21, 07:42
The lovely FEFE attempted suicide again for the second time while in flushing. This time she was successful.

DarkSideOfMe
08-09-21, 07:53
Stopped Sat. Afternoon, not busy, Shee, Shee, older AMP, cute, baby damage, great massage, cleaned my hands with spay, flip went right to town, lot of roaming, top, bottom, welcomed my finger into her wet pussy, nice titts. Maybe more? $80/50 tip. Nice time yearly visit when in Ville. Service has been the same year after year, good investment.

LittleOx
08-09-21, 09:33
Saw ad on RR is 9700 Park Plaza Ave Unit110 a new place, or is this by the ford plant.Saw the same ad, was hoping someone had some info on here.

DarkSideOfMe
08-09-21, 09:35
Stopped Sat. Afternoon, for hour, "no busy, Shee, Shee," older, cute, baby damage, wet pussy, nice titts, great massage, flip, went right to work.

Sprayed my hands, disinfect, roam, top, bottom, she stepped back from the table, welcomed my fingers into her wet pussy!

Nice time, yearly visit when in town. ($80/50) tip.

Maybe more? More visits?

KentuckyKatana
08-09-21, 11:36
Stopped Sat. Afternoon, for hour, "no busy, Shee, Shee," older, cute, baby damage, wet pussy, nice titts, great massage, flip, went right to work.

Sprayed my hands, disinfect, roam, top, bottom, she stepped back from the table, welcomed my fingers into her wet pussy!

Maybe more? More visits?Or did he just copy another review that someone else just wrote basically?

Asianflu
08-09-21, 13:38
Saw the same ad, was hoping someone had some info on here.In town on business and saw the ad. I figured I'd give it a try. I was told they just opened the place. Very nice and clean with a friendly staff. You can expect an excellent massage with a standard finish. I'd return if I lived in the area. I can't remember the massage therapist's name. She was attractive lady in her mid forties (I presume) and spoke good English.

Ol Muff Diver
08-09-21, 14:11

Maybe more? More visits?There's never been more offered at Royal.

Ol Muff Diver
08-09-21, 14:14
Great news. Not sure if anyone remembers Holly who use to work at Soothing Sensations across the river years ago, but she is back in the Ville. I ran into her over the weekend and she told me she is starting at Churchill this week beginning Monday. She's got an incredible figure and is crazy sexy with some new "enhancements" that had my tongue on the ground. I see a new favorite if things look as great as she looked over the weekend. When she was here years ago, she was top of the list for me before she left town. I can't see her till Wednesday but if anyone takes one for the team, I'd love to hear about it.What will she offer?

SteenkyNutz502
08-09-21, 15:16
The lovely FEFE attempted suicide again for the second time while in flushing. This time she was successful.Sad. I caught her on her last day at IB. She was the first girl to get truly kinky with me there. I still think about that dream a lot.

MingTheMonger
08-09-21, 16:55
In town on business and saw the ad. I figured I'd give it a try. I was told they just opened the place. Very nice and clean with a friendly staff. You can expect an excellent massage with a standard finish. I'd return if I lived in the area. I can't remember the massage therapist's name. She was attractive lady in her mid forties (I presume) and spoke good English.Stopped by this afternoon and was pleasantly surprised by how nice the place was. Nicest AMP I've seen and the gal was pretty, maybe late 30's. The rub was great, not real massage quality but well done none the less. She was cool with roaming over the clothes but I doubt there is anything more on the menu. I worry about the long term prospects for the place because it's in a nice office park and I can see the neighbours causing trouble. But it was quite the enjoyable experience. Think the name was "Love Overflowing" as it was on the plaque but I didn't see the name inside the place at all.

DarkSideOfMe
08-09-21, 19:11
Or did he just copy another review that someone else just wrote basically?A few years ago, we did the wild thing! Double post by someone, love!

AgainLLook
08-09-21, 20:04
What were the prices. Thanks

Stopped by this afternoon and was pleasantly surprised by how nice the place was. Nicest AMP I've seen and the gal was pretty, maybe late 30's. The rub was great, not real massage quality but well done none the less. She was cool with roaming over the clothes but I doubt there is anything more on the menu. I worry about the long term prospects for the place because it's in a nice office park and I can see the neighbours causing trouble. But it was quite the enjoyable experience. Think the name was "Love Overflowing" as it was on the plaque but I didn't see the name inside the place at all..

Automan
08-10-21, 08:35
Arrived waited 20 mins, mid 30's maybe 40 Asian, very thin. , cost 50 for a half, asked about more, she offered daty, not mt thing said 120 for that I laughed, said 80 for her to get nude. , opted for none, will not return, however place is nice and clean, high-end office area. , most likely based on location this place will be next on news. , Good luck and be safe.

Kreamer
08-10-21, 10:58
Arrived waited 20 mins, mid 30's maybe 40 Asian, very thin. , cost 50 for a half, asked about more, she offered daty, not mt thing said 120 for that I laughed, said 80 for her to get nude. , opted for none, will not return, however place is nice and clean, high-end office area. , most likely based on location this place will be next on news. , Good luck and be safe.Stoped in Monday afternoon, no wait only offered hhr at 50. Decent rub, roaming I did get to see and feel nipples (nice) standard finish. 40 tip. I agree with what been said. Nice place but don't know if it will Be able to stay in that location.

PharmHobby
08-13-21, 12:04
Stopped by IB this morning hoping to see Amanda. Unfortunately she has already left for NY-very disappointing. Sara tried to convince me to stay with her but after last week took a pass. Next brought in the "new girl"- Lola. Lola is young, very pretty, and friendly if a bit shy. Decided on an hour with Lola-standard house fee. Started good enough with a really nice 25 min rub with oil. She really did a good job, probably best rub I've had in a long time. Not much teasing but did allow some roaming. On the flip she wanted $. 4 for a naked CBJ and when I could tell she didn't want to come down I agreed. (I hate haggling and she also made me get up and get the money right then-something else I hate. This tip was way too high obviously but I don't mind tipping a little more for a really good session. The rest was just awful. Allowed 5 seconds on each boob and proceeded directly to 3 minutes of lackluster Saran CBJ. Finished me off with a HJ. The whole thing was 5-10 minutes. She did allow the kitty to be touched and a bit of DATY but not much. All in all, one of lowest mileage AMP experience. Definitely would not repeat. But if you are only looking for a good massage from a pretty girl but no extras, Lola fits the bill.

I'm done with the Breeze-have better luck and more mileage at Eva. Even if they are the same owner (evidenced by the same girls) Eva just provides a more consistent service. Also, if any AMP owners are reading, the next time they want me to get up mid-session and get the money, I'm walking out right then. If I can't be trusted to keep my word on the tip then I'm done. I will go $$ for a great session anytime but IB today was just a rip-off.

TomBradysBalls
08-13-21, 18:41
I've heard tales of a massage parlor with a full menu around there with American girls. Can anyone help me find this? I wouldn't mind stopping for a full menu AMP as well if you can help. Thanks.

FillHerMouth
08-13-21, 18:53
Been in the AMP scene for many years, used to drive to almost all of them in louisville every weekend to 'pick one".

I watched it deteriorate to almost a halt and then back again but with much older ladies. SO I sorta lost the interest to waste my time visiting all of them before I choose.

Does anyone know of any that have Filipino or Thai girls?? Or even Japanese?

I assume most are Korean.

FillHerMouth
08-13-21, 19:00
There's never been more offered at Royal.I think Dark is full of BS, but yes at royal on poplvl, years ago. 20+ there was FS offered at royal. I used to visit frequent. Some good gems at one point.

And the other places back in the day.

Two Nutts
08-13-21, 19:03
Stopped by IB this morning hoping to see Amanda. Unfortunately she has already left for NY-very disappointing. Sara tried to convince me to stay with her but after last week took a pass. Next brought in the "new girl"- Lola. Lola is young, very pretty, and friendly if a bit shy. Decided on an hour with Lola-standard house fee. Started good enough with a really nice 25 min rub with oil. She really did a good job, probably best rub I've had in a long time. Not much teasing but did allow some roaming. On the flip she wanted $. 4 for a naked CBJ and when I could tell she didn't want to come down I agreed. (I hate haggling and she also made me get up and get the money right then-something else I hate. This tip was way too high obviously but I don't mind tipping a little more for a really good session. The rest was just awful. Allowed 5 seconds on each boob and proceeded directly to 3 minutes of lackluster Saran CBJ. Finished me off with a HJ. The whole thing was 5-10 minutes. She did allow the kitty to be touched and a bit of DATY but not much. All in all, one of lowest mileage AMP experience. Definitely would not repeat. But if you are only looking for a good massage from a pretty girl but no extras, Lola fits the bill.

I'm done with the Breeze-have better luck and more mileage at Eva. Even if they are the same owner (evidenced by the same girls) Eva just provides a more consistent service. Also, if any AMP owners are reading, the next time they want me to get up mid-session and get the money, I'm walking out right then. If I can't be trusted to keep my word on the tip then I'm done. I will go $$ for a great session anytime but IB today was just a rip-off.Before you cut off IB, Amanda is not in New York. She will be at IB for a month starting Sunday. Sara has been gone a week at Evas. Cecropia is working with lulu at IB. She will leave Sunday and be replaced by Amanda. Lulu has had a lot of interest and repeat customers so far. As far as paying up front if they don't recognize you that will happen now. If you are a repeat customer with them they will cut some slack. That's Judy's rule because so many cheap fucks have walked out after promising to go get money out of car. Anyway it's not you, it's the several previous dip shits that have ruined it for everyone. I play in many states and that's the way it is until they know you. Go after Sunday if you want to see Amanda.

Two Nutts
08-13-21, 22:27
Before you cut off IB, Amanda is not in New York. She will be at IB for a month starting Sunday. Sara has been gone a week at Evas. Cecropia is working with lulu at IB. She will leave Sunday and be replaced by Amanda. Lulu has had a lot of interest and repeat customers so far. As far as paying up front if they don't recognize you that will happen now. If you are a repeat customer with them they will cut some slack. That's Judy's rule because so many cheap fucks have walked out after promising to go get money out of car. Anyway it's not you, it's the several previous dip shits that have ruined it for everyone. I play in many states and that's the way it is until they know you. Go after Sunday if you want to see Amanda.I just 10 minutes ago got an update on Amanda, she will stay at 10th street for another 4 weeks. First mamasain tells me she will arrive on the 6th then changed to the 13th, all the while telling me to update on this site. Now she changed again. Tonight I told her I wouldn't update until I actually see the person in the parlor, not before. Sorry for the confusion. I think someone has chicken feet for brains.

DarkSideOfMe
08-14-21, 07:33
I think Dark is full of BS, but yes at royal on poplvl, years ago. 20+ there was FS offered at royal. I used to visit frequent. Some good gems at one point.

And the other places back in the day.Only stated the facts, for me from Royal, some good, never bad, never FS, or BS!

Follow along, please read the post, study them closely!

Drk.

PharmHobby
08-14-21, 15:42
I just 10 minutes ago got an update on Amanda, she will stay at 10th street for another 4 weeks. First mamasain tells me she will arrive on the 6th then changed to the 13th, all the while telling me to update on this site. Now she changed again. Tonight I told her I wouldn't update until I actually see the person in the parlor, not before. Sorry for the confusion. I think someone has chicken feet for brains.Two Nutts-looks like my decision to go back to Eva was the right call!

Two Nutts
08-14-21, 15:50
Two Nutts-looks like my decision to go back to Eva was the right call!But it's been 24 hours, so she might have changed he fucking mind again. LOL I think I'd call ahead to confirm.

Bruno502
08-15-21, 00:43
I think Dark is full of BS, but yes at royal on poplvl, years ago. 20+ there was FS offered at royal. I used to visit frequent. Some good gems at one point.

And the other places back in the day.Back in the good old days Royal went by Spa Health Spa. Full service was readily available if you didn't kill yourself getting on and off the table shower. They actually used to give out loyalty cards. After five visits your house fee was free. I believe this was the last place that the beloved Sunny worked at before she briefly went out on her own and then moved to Georgia.

BDinkie
08-15-21, 15:44
Been in the AMP scene for many years, used to drive to almost all of them in louisville every weekend to 'pick one".

I watched it deteriorate to almost a halt and then back again but with much older ladies. SO I sorta lost the interest to waste my time visiting all of them before I choose.

Does anyone know of any that have Filipino or Thai girls?? Or even Japanese?

I assume most are Korean.In all the years I've been on here, I have never met a Japanese girl. Still on my things to do list.

Jabmb4
08-15-21, 17:28
In all the years I've been on here, I have never met a Japanese girl. Still on my things to do list.DD or BB at Empire is Thai.

Jabmb4
08-15-21, 17:32
I've heard tales of a massage parlor with a full menu around there with American girls. Can anyone help me find this? I wouldn't mind stopping for a full menu AMP as well if you can help. Thanks.YMMV, I've found FS at Relaxation Station, but have not visited any of the current staff.

SteenkyNutz502
08-16-21, 08:15
Two Nutts-looks like my decision to go back to Eva was the right call!Eva has definitely become my regular go-to MP stop these days. Just had a go with one of them whose name I never learned. Tall, willowy, deep husky voice, liked to sing with the music, not afraid to climb up and over for the rub. The finale was pretty nice to; everything I've come to anticipate from the girls and then some. Had a bit of a wait beforehand but other than that, a nice time. Really wish I learned that one's name though.

HappyGuy5
08-16-21, 20:47
The lovely FEFE attempted suicide again for the second time while in flushing. This time she was successful.At the risk of sounding like a total doofus, what is flushing?

Two Nutts
08-16-21, 20:50
At the risk of sounding like a total doofus, what is flushing?Flushing New York.

Two Nutts
08-16-21, 20:53
Eva has definitely become my regular go-to MP stop these days. Just had a go with one of them whose name I never learned. Tall, willowy, deep husky voice, liked to sing with the music, not afraid to climb up and over for the rub. The finale was pretty nice to; everything I've come to anticipate from the girls and then some. Had a bit of a wait beforehand but other than that, a nice time. Really wish I learned that one's name though.She just started at Island breeze will be here a few weeks, yes likes to sing sometimes.

Two Nutts
08-16-21, 20:55
OK, Lulu and the new girl are working at IB. Seems like everyone likes them. Amanda will leave for New York August 23. Someone else will move in that date.

BubbaIsWell
08-17-21, 00:23
Anyone know what has become of Candis, a mature massage provider, in Louisville? She was active until Covid struck (Mar '20). She had a nice, friendly disposition. I am returning to Louisville and would like to see her. Is she still around and, if so, where?

Kingster
08-17-21, 11:52
Anyone know what has become of Candis, a mature massage provider, in Louisville? She was active until Covid struck (Mar '20). She had a nice, friendly disposition. I am returning to Louisville and would like to see her. Is she still around and, if so, where?Staying low until after COVID. I think someone in her family has a medical condition and she's not exposing them to anything.

Kingster
08-17-21, 11:56
Tried the new place behind the summit last night. Staff is on the younger side compared to most AMPs and very friendly. Great, sensual massage with plenty of time dedicated to the twig and berries. On the flip, only offered standard.

$50 door fee.

$20 tip but I was harassed to tip more.

Would return if in a pinch but I need more so it might be a while.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/238427

SeatOnCrane
08-18-21, 10:15
Based on reviews here, I called Eva to see of Amanda was working, and was told that she was.

I showed up, and met her.

As described by others, she is a little bit older than the 20 somethings you often get, but very pretty and well put together.

As soon as I went in, she helped me to undress, and tickled me a bit in the right spot.

I told her that I wasn't there for a massage, but to have a 25 minutes of teasing and light touch, followed by a hand job. She agreed immediately, and started to undress without asking me for money, or even getting a commitment from me how much I was willing to pay.

I had to prompt her to suck on my nipples and to lower her nipples to my mouth, but she willingly obliged.

I had full roaming access, including fingers outside the v. I wasn't really interested in what was inside. Mostly, I just enjoyed the teasing and body contact. She also did a bit of Russian.

When I my time was almost up, she lubed me up and jacked me off. I think I may have dented the ceiling tiles a bit when I came.

She helped me dress, again, never mentioning money. I asked her how much I owed her, and she said for me to decide. So I gave her 80. I don't know if she usually gets more or less than that, but she seemed happy with it.

I was happy also.

Bogey90
08-18-21, 13:08
Had a recent dream with her she looked like her pictures actually a little smaller than I thought. Went for the hour and added the Nuru. She was running late, just out of the shower, no response waited around for an hour before she came out to meet me. Disappointing but at least she finally arrived. Room was lived in and a little messy but no big deal. She was accommodating, got nude right away and said sh would do the nuru on the flip. Rub was light and some teasing but it was like she was half asleep. Later she tells me she was up all night, assume now she was sleeping for that hour. On the flip she claimed on top and covered herself in oil gave a good body to body slide. Wet down to junior to do her work while she was not napping it was great but I think she fell asleep twice. Which did not lead to a quick ending but she never gave up.

May try again as her body was very nice to see if this was a one time thing.

Verbatim48
08-18-21, 13:14
Had a recent dream with her she looked like her pictures actually a little smaller than I thought. Went for the hour and added the Nuru. She was running late, just out of the shower, no response waited around for an hour before she came out to meet me. Disappointing but at least she finally arrived. Room was lived in and a little messy but no big deal. She was accommodating, got nude right away and said sh would do the nuru on the flip. Rub was light and some teasing but it was like she was half asleep. Later she tells me she was up all night, assume now she was sleeping for that hour. On the flip she claimed on top and covered herself in oil gave a good body to body slide. Wet down to junior to do her work while she was not napping it was great but I think she fell asleep twice. Which did not lead to a quick ending but she never gave up.

May try again as her body was very nice to see if this was a one time thing.There are on 2 listed Louisville Rub Ratings.

BourbonBound
08-18-21, 19:42
Saw on their website blog that Maria is gone. Going to miss those twins.

Bogey90
08-18-21, 21:07
There are on 2 listed Louisville Rub Ratings.Here is a link to the one I saw.

https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/65807176/5026313892

https://img2.lodef.net/imgs/9/6/7/4/96744860057fa6b99149f4416246cb9f_f.jpg

DbUSA
08-18-21, 22:17
I thought I'll try the new place behind the Paddock (ex Summit). I saw today's add saying 'new girls' so why not. Well, 'new' maybe, but it doesn't go with 'young'. I got greeted by an older lady. Ok massage. On the flip, no question asked, no negotiations, she went straight to business. Standard finish. I didn't ask for anything as I had no intention of seeing her undressed. She kept her mask all the time. The house hh is 50,1 hour is 70. I tipped her and left. It is located in a very good area but surrounded by businesses and clinics. Same comments as others, I'm not sure how long it will last. Clean place.

I got so spoiled by Eva every time so now all the other AMP are lame LOL.

Stay safe.

Dbusa.

Jsmw1980
08-19-21, 09:21

May try again as her body was very nice to see if this was a one time thing.That seems to be her regular thing. The first time I saw her she ran late and was sleepy. She got the job done and was good at it. Liked to give a lot of attention to the boys and liked to be spanked. So I thought maybe just an off day as far as punctuality and sleepiness. The next time same thing. An hour passed original appointment. I grabbed some lunch so not a total loss. Room was lived in but not bad. She got naked right away. Have a decent run on the back running her hands along the boys and even ass. A couple times it was like she almost stopped. I said hey you ok? She's like yeah just tired. She eventually laid her head on my butt and with the breathing I could tel she was out of it. I flipped and she woke up and said oh you ready for the fun? She went at it and got the job done again. But I don't feel right with someone like that. Just not my thing. I won't repeat.

Zappa2020
08-19-21, 11:06
Anyone been here? Thinking about trying it out. Seems low-key with the advertisement. Used to be an art studio before. No suggestive pics on their ads but does say "Friendly and pretty Asian staff" haha.

BDinkie
08-19-21, 16:53
Stopped at Oh-So (or whatever it is) Spa on Bardstown Road. Across from Roosters. Had a very pleasant experience. This was based on a monger report a few weeks ago, so I thought I'd check it out and see if I could do as good. Lucy greeted me and took my $60 for (1) hr massage. She's a short Korean, a little thick but not fat, nice B boobies. She left, I got undressed, and she returned about 4 minutes later. The back rub was one of the better ones I've had, she knows her stuff. On the flip I asked if she would make me happy. I then poked my index finger in my closed fist several times. She speaks very little English, and I'm not sure what she said. But I took 120 out of my pants pocket and handed it to her, and she quickly got undressed. She started with a CBJ, and after a few minutes we switched places. She spread her legs showing a nice black patch, and I did my thing. She is young (30-40? Who knows?) and pretty tight. After awhile I got up and stood next to table, while she layed sideways and I pulled her ass toward me. I pounded her standing up until I finished. I will go back, and I hope she's there, but my experience is that these girls move around a lot.

TenSevenCs
08-20-21, 15:03
Stopped at Oh-So (or whatever it is) Spa on Bardstown Road. Across from Roosters. Had a very pleasant experience. This was based on a monger report a few weeks ago, so I thought I'd check it out and see if I could do as good. Lucy greeted me and took my $60 for (1) hr massage. She's a short Korean, a little thick but not fat, nice B boobies. She left, I got undressed, and she returned about 4 minutes later. The back rub was one of the better ones I've had, she knows her stuff. On the flip I asked if she would make me happy. I then poked my index finger in my closed fist several times. She speaks very little English, and I'm not sure what she said. But I took 120 out of my pants pocket and handed it to her, and she quickly got undressed. She started with a CBJ, and after a few minutes we switched places. She spread her legs showing a nice black patch, and I did my thing. She is young (30-40? Who knows?) and pretty tight. After awhile I got up and stood next to table, while she layed sideways and I pulled her ass toward me. I pounded her standing up until I finished. I will go back, and I hope she's there, but my experience is that these girls move around a lot.I went again to this spa a few weeks ago. I arrived late, after the schedule closing time. They said come in. I think I was only customer. Half hour for $40. Gave $100 tip. Good looking late 30's early 40's with nice tits. I honestly could not understand a word she was saying. She kept saying 2 girl but I could not understand her. She left and came back with another girl that I could understand. While grabbing junior she said you want 2 girls? While I told her I had no extra money I decided to pull her top down and play with her tits. She didn't seem to mind but said bring more money next time and left. Then the original girl gave me a CBJ and then jumped on top for cfs. $140 total. I have had good service at this place recently.

DbUSA
08-22-21, 09:51
May be a silly question but it is worth becoming a VIP at the location near Churchill Down? Or just browsing around till finding a good provider.

I am getting tired of local prices going up with average quality or the increasing number of scammers.

Thanks.

Stay safe.

Dbusa.

HdRideHer6969
08-22-21, 12:46
Anyone seen her? You can PM me if you want.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/164731

HdRideHer6969
08-22-21, 12:48
How about. Anyone seen her lately. I read some old reviews, just looking for something current.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/123861

BunLover
08-22-21, 15:14
Saw on their website blog that Maria is gone. Going to miss those twins.I agree. Maria had nice twins and a nice backside, plus she was very friendly. I hope she resurfaces soon. In the meantime, who else is a good choice at Churchill (since I've only seen Maria)?

Trek400
08-22-21, 17:45
Anyone know of spas that will let one in before posted opening times? If so what locations? Thanks.

HappyGuy5
08-22-21, 18:02
I agree. Maria had nice twins and a nice backside, plus she was very friendly. I hope she resurfaces soon. In the meantime, who else is a good choice at Churchill (since I've only seen Maria)?I got the feeling she will be gone for the long term, but who knows, some of them have a way of working their way back in so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

They've added some new providers there which look pretty good but I like good sized tatas and am partial to blondes so I'll give Charleigh another try, last time was good but the time before was better. She seemed distracted this last time, whereas the time before I had alot more free roaming allowed.

HappyGuy5
08-22-21, 18:08
May be a silly question but it is worth becoming a VIP at the location near Churchill Down? Or just browsing around till finding a good provider.

I am getting tired of local prices going up with average quality or the increasing number of scammers.

Thanks.

Stay safe.

Dbusa.I've been going there awhile so I decided to upgrade to VIP, the perks are pretty good and I've been able to take advantage of a couple flash deals. That combined with the other perks made it worth it so I would say if you plan on seeing someone at least a few times a year it's worth it. If you go more and are flexible with your time, it's good to be a VIP. They don't call or text and try to get you to come in but if you ask to be put on the flash deal alert they'll send you a text and you can ask for the schedule and they'll send it to you so you know who's working what hours and days, makes it easier to plan if you need to, oh and VIPs can schedule in advance where regulars and new people can't.

NakedTruth
08-22-21, 18:38
Saw on their website blog that Maria is gone. Going to miss those twins.Also anyone know what happened to Sunny? Photos off web site so presume gone as well.

DbUSA
08-22-21, 19:05
I've been going there awhile so I decided to upgrade to VIP, the perks are pretty good and I've been able to take advantage of a couple flash deals. That combined with the other perks made it worth it so I would say if you plan on seeing someone at least a few times a year it's worth it. If you go more and are flexible with your time, it's good to be a VIP. They don't call or text and try to get you to come in but if you ask to be put on the flash deal alert they'll send you a text and you can ask for the schedule and they'll send it to you so you know who's working what hours and days, makes it easier to plan if you need to, oh and VIPs can schedule in advance where regulars and new people can't.Thank you, I appreciate your feedback.

Trek400
08-23-21, 08:56
Do you know of any spas that are available before their posted open times? Thanks.

Two Nutts
08-23-21, 10:09
Do you know of any spas that are available before their posted open times? Thanks.Any would open maybe an hour before opening schedule if you call and ask. But you no show you will be barred for sure.

TenSevenCs
08-23-21, 12:33
I agree. Maria had nice twins and a nice backside, plus she was very friendly. I hope she resurfaces soon. In the meantime, who else is a good choice at Churchill (since I've only seen Maria)?Go see Holly. She is beautiful. For sure worth the visit.

Red4899
08-23-21, 13:05
Go see Holly. She is beautiful. For sure worth the visit.Which one is Churchill? New to this! Planning on visiting Eva's as it is like 5 minutes from me.

PlayingSutr
08-23-21, 14:04
Go see Holly. She is beautiful. For sure worth the visit.I've seen Tara and had a really nice time. Was very accommodating. She was only doing hh's so if you want the full hour they were upcharging a little bit by making you book two back to back hh's. Worth it though for a pleasant as well as attractive provider. Anyone give Alex a shot? Body looks rocking but I prefer to have a pretty face to go along with it. Sure wish some of the previous gals were still around.

DManSeekin
08-23-21, 14:52
Also anyone know what happened to Sunny? Photos off web site so presume gone as well.When I last seen her she was telling me she was having a hard time coming to work and being motivated. She had said she already took about 3 weeks off not long after she first started. I enjoyed her and she was nice. We all know YMMV. She just sounded like she wasn't into doing what she was doing all the time. From what I understand was she did leave that next week. She will be back here and there as a guest.

Beringer
08-24-21, 08:25
All I can say is. WOW!

Holly is a smoke show. Incredible tight body, firm ass and stomach is super flat.

Teeth are in good shape and she can certainly take care of a man.

I love Churchill and the ladies and service there are all top notch!

The rooms are clean, the massage lotion is high quality.

And lets be honest, 100 for an hour is a very fair price. There's never a hassle and the girls never seem high or drunk and they always respond to messages and will even send you the schedule if you like if you request it.

It would be nice if all providers and locations were this good.

A real gem of a place in this town.

I don't care about extras so I don't know if they provide but since it has never been offered to me in all the times I have visited, I doubt it's a thing but who knows.

Stay safe.

B.

Cloud Strife
08-24-21, 13:24
I've seen Tara and had a really nice time. Was very accommodating. She was only doing hh's so if you want the full hour they were upcharging a little bit by making you book two back to back hh's. Worth it though for a pleasant as well as attractive provider. Anyone give Alex a shot? Body looks rocking but I prefer to have a pretty face to go along with it. Sure wish some of the previous gals were still around.Alex is great. Very attentive, hot and young, was very in to it.

Boilerhp
08-24-21, 16:33
Hello.

I'm only coming in for one day for a pig show at the Fairgrounds.

Trying to figure out where the Churchhill massage parlor is?

If someone could PM me the info that be great, or if anyone has a better place?

Appreciate any help.

Thank you.

BoilerHp.

ZeroDark13
08-24-21, 17:53
I've been curious about them as well, is it basically just hand stuff? So the difference between them and AMPs is they aren't Asian, and there's no BJs or FS available?

Apparently they also offer spa services, but don't explain that on the website.

DarkSideOfMe
08-24-21, 18:26
Hello.

Appreciate any help.

Thank you.

BoilerHp.Easy to find a pig V'ille, try DD, Empire all you need!

Ulysses75
08-24-21, 20:54
Hello.

Appreciate any help.

Thank you.

BoilerHp.They have a website. Didn't see the address on there but it is off Central Ave near Churchill Downs, which is not far from the Fairgrounds.

https://bodyrub.pro/

DarkSideOfMe
08-25-21, 07:46
They have a website. Didn't see the address on there but it is off Central Ave near Churchill Downs, which is not far from the Fairgrounds.

https://bodyrub.pro/A very nice place Bro. Try the Green tea, and sleepers, the robe so com-fee, amazing "Spa" experience!

The man's a "Pig farmer", he wants pussy! Bro.

Drk.

Cloud Strife
08-25-21, 10:41
A very nice place Bro. Try the Green tea, and sleepers, the robe so com-fee, amazing "Spa" experience!

The man's a "Pig farmer", he wants pussy! Bro.

Drk.I don't think so. He asked about Churchill specifically, and people have said on this thread for years, including the last few pages, about how you mainly only get standard from there. So he seems he's okay with that.

BlueMonday
08-25-21, 13:05
I thought I'll try the new place behind the Paddock (ex Summit). I saw today's add saying 'new girls' so why not. Well, 'new' maybe, but it doesn't go with 'young'. I got greeted by an older lady. Ok massage. On the flip, no question asked, no negotiations, she went straight to business. Standard finish. I didn't ask for anything as I had no intention of seeing her undressed. She kept her mask all the time. The house hh is 50,1 hour is 70. I tipped her and left. It is located in a very good area but surrounded by businesses and clinics. Same comments as others, I'm not sure how long it will last. Clean place.

I got so spoiled by Eva every time so now all the other AMP are lame LOL.

Stay safe.

Dbusa.I went by while running errands today around noon. I can't see how this place hasn't gotten busted. I pulled in the parking lot and it was packed from several businesses. Several people walking in and out. In short I chickened out and left without going in. Lots of traffic in a very nice office park. I got to pass. Good luck and stay safe.

BDinkie
08-26-21, 12:36
Based on my experience last Thursday (8-19-21) at the "spa" on Bardstown Road (across from Roosters), I went back for a second look. Took some extra funds to explore the "4 hand massage". As luck would have it, their 4 hand experience went from $120 to 140 the day before I got there. I forked over the cash, and Lucy led me back to a room. A few minutes later, Mimi showed up. I gave each girl a Benjamin to let them know I was good to go. I undressed, laid down, and the girls went to work. It's a different experience have someone work on your back and legs at the same time. I could get used to this. After at least 30 minutes of massage, included feeling each girls ass when she was at my head, I flipped. The girls pulled down their tops. Lucy removed her panties, and Mimi took off her shorts. I had 2 hands and 4 tits to play with for a few minutes. Then they started massaging my legs and chest, and Lucy got up on the table for some cowgirl. Mimi had been sucking my nipples and and rubbing my chest. She then got on the table and sat on my face. At first I wasn't comfortable with this. Not sure if she asked (how would you know? But I licked her twat until she came (or faked it) as Lucy continued to ride my cock. We then switched and Lucky laid across the table, while I stood and pounded her pussy. Mimi stood behind me, kissed my neck, and played with my balls. I became exhaused, and laid down on the table, Mimi sucked on my nipples and rubbed on my chest, while Lucky gave me a HJ, until I blew on my stomach. This was my first time ever with two girls, and it was a great experience. $340 total damage and I walked out with a smile on my face.

Asianflu
08-26-21, 19:07
I went by while running errands today around noon. I can't see how this place hasn't gotten busted. I pulled in the parking lot and it was packed from several businesses. Several people walking in and out. In short I chickened out and left without going in. Lots of traffic in a very nice office park. I got to pass. Good luck and stay safe.I'm not sure why you all feel this location is any worse than one in a strip mall! I almost think it less likely to draw complaints from nosey busy bodies. There is less "people foot traffic" there than one located in the small strip malls. What seems to grab the attention of authorities are FS places that become well known as providing this service. If someone wants a place shut down it will be done regardless of location. If there is a sting operation folks are after the "Human Traffickers".

I like this place because it's very clean and in an unassuming location office complex. No HUGE SIGN that says "MASSAGE". We all know locations like this across the country and know we can leave Happy! So long as tenants aren't unhappy there should be no issue here. Just my thoughts.

AF.

LetsGiveItATry
08-26-21, 19:30
I'm not sure why you all feel this location is any worse than one in a strip mall! I almost think it less likely to draw complaints from nosey busy bodies. There is less "people foot traffic" there than one located in the small strip malls. What seems to grab the attention of authorities are FS places that become well known as providing this service. If someone wants a place shut down it will be done regardless of location. If there is a sting operation folks are after the "Human Traffickers".

I like this place because it's very clean and in an unassuming location office complex. No HUGE SIGN that says "MASSAGE". We all know locations like this across the country and know we can leave Happy! So long as tenants aren't unhappy there should be no issue here. Just my thoughts.

AF.Fully agree with you. I lived in northern Virginia, all of the best spas were located in nice areas. Then I move to Louisville and most of them are in dumps.

SteenkyNutz502
08-26-21, 21:23
I'm not sure why you all feel this location is any worse than one in a strip mall! I almost think it less likely to draw complaints from nosey busy bodies. There is less "people foot traffic" there than one located in the small strip malls. What seems to grab the attention of authorities are FS places that become well known as providing this service. If someone wants a place shut down it will be done regardless of location. If there is a sting operation folks are after the "Human Traffickers".

AF.You'd be surprised what slips past and what doesn't. I still remember that tattoo parlor which was fronting rubs in the back. Apparently had it going on for years until neigbors flagged the girls sitting out and smoking all the time. Guess how long it took JPD to shut them down afterward.

MongoJerry
08-27-21, 17:43
Driving in from Lexington tonight. What is the best spot that will not disappoint. Not much happening back home so I'm taking my game on the road. Any help appreciated.

BlueMonday
08-27-21, 22:34
Driving in from Lexington tonight. What is the best spot that will not disappoint. Not much happening back home so I'm taking my game on the road. Any help appreciated.If you've read through the l this post you'll find a few good ones but the consensus is Eva's across the River in Jeffersonville is the place to go.

MongoJerry
08-28-21, 14:45
If you've read through the l this post you'll find a few good ones but the consensus is Eva's across the River in Jeffersonville is the place to go.That's where I ended up. Thanks for the response. Very good massage and left with a smile for sure. There is nothing in Lexington that offers that quality of service.

JLove81
08-29-21, 17:36
Went to Eva's Saturday and was greeted by a younger Asian found out later her name was Sarah the massage was horrible and asked what I wanted told her pussy said she couldn't because she was on her period which I highly doubt she was but gave me a BJ for 120 which I was not happy about and still kicking myself in the ass. She was not even. Going to do it for 120 and I told her we don't have to do anything at that point she changed her mind, but had some great tits with long nipples I sucked on but would not repeat!

SeatOnCrane
08-30-21, 00:28
Went to Eva's Saturday and was greeted by a younger Asian found out later her name was Sarah the massage was horrible and asked what I wanted told her pussy said she couldn't because she was on her period which I highly doubt she was but gave me a BJ for 120 which I was not happy about and still kicking myself in the ass. She was not even. Going to do it for 120 and I told her we don't have to do anything at that point she changed her mind, but had some great tits with long nipples I sucked on but would not repeat!You are definitely the exception in terms of having a good visit.

I've never asked for full service because I don't want it. I'm so short winded that I can't climax unless someone else does all the work.

Once, after stripping down to panties, I asked her to remove them, and she said she was on her period.

I could see the pad under her panties. That doesn't mean it was real, of course.

My process is to tell her right up front what I want, which is full nude massage face up (I didn't come there for my back) with lots of roaming and nipple play, both ways. And ending with a well oiled hand job.

I always offer 80. The girl usually raises me to 100. If she is okay with the 80, I tip the other twenty anyway.

I won't go over 100, and never bring any more than that and the house fee.

I've heard of others getting full service there, but like I said, that isn't my thing.

I did get a saran wrap blow job once, but couldn't really finish without the well oiled and fast pumping hand job.

To me, a blow job isn't worth it unless I can go all the way, and few people can get it done. SJ is the only one recently.

Two Nutts
08-30-21, 08:34
Yes it's funny how true YMMV at all these places. The girls in most part are picky, as we are too. Most have types that appeals to them and vise versa. They all have husbands or boyfriends in New York, they all fake it during your hour or half hour. Most everyone of us realize this. But finding the ones that go out of the way to give the best service regardless of their taste is becoming more difficult. , Those gems are typically in larger cities and demand the big $$ the shop bosses don't want them leave. Sara has been one that bounces around a lot, that says something in itself. As far as full service there or the one in New Albany I've never heard of that happening from anyone.

Gnvman1
08-30-21, 09:13
https://louisville.rubratings.com/206472

I have searched everywhere and can't find any reviews-Any info would help.Had a dream about Selena once. Heavier side but very gifted. She was wearing lingerie with cut outs for her tits and p. Average rub, so we switched roles and started rubbing her and sucking her melons. She let me rub her kitty and could feel her when she came. Then she flipped and I came on her ass. Did not try other services.

JLove81
08-30-21, 09:53
Based on my experience last Thursday (8-19-21) at the "spa" on Bardstown Road (across from Roosters), I went back for a second look. Took some extra funds to explore the "4 hand massage". As luck would have it, their 4 hand experience went from $120 to 140 the day before I got there. I forked over the cash, and Lucy led me back to a room. A few minutes later, Mimi showed up. I gave each girl a Benjamin to let them know I was good to go. I undressed, laid down, and the girls went to work. It's a different experience have someone work on your back and legs at the same time. I could get used to this. After at least 30 minutes of massage, included feeling each girls ass when she was at my head, I flipped. The girls pulled down their tops. Lucy removed her panties, and Mimi took off her shorts. I had 2 hands and 4 tits to play with for a few minutes. Then they started massaging my legs and chest, and Lucy got up on the table for some cowgirl. Mimi had been sucking my nipples and and rubbing my chest. She then got on the table and sat on my face. At first I wasn't comfortable with this. Not sure if she asked (how would you know? But I licked her twat until she came (or faked it) as Lucy continued to ride my cock. We then switched and Lucky laid across the table, while I stood and pounded her pussy. Mimi stood behind me, kissed my neck, and played with my balls. I became exhaused, and laid down on the table, Mimi sucked on my nipples and rubbed on my chest, while Lucky gave me a HJ, until I blew on my stomach. This was my first time ever with two girls, and it was a great experience. $340 total damage and I walked out with a smile on my face.I got to go there but definitely not wanting to pay 340.

JLove81
08-30-21, 09:55
You are definitely the exception in terms of having a good visit.

I've never asked for full service because I don't want it. I'm so short winded that I can't climax unless someone else does all the work.

Once, after stripping down to panties, I asked her to remove them, and she said she was on her period.

I could see the pad under her panties. That doesn't mean it was real, of course.

My process is to tell her right up front what I want, which is full nude massage face up (I didn't come there for my back) with lots of roaming and nipple play, both ways. And ending with a well oiled hand job.

I always offer 80. The girl usually raises me to 100. If she is okay with the 80, I tip the other twenty anyway.

I won't go over 100, and never bring any more than that and the house fee.

I've heard of others getting full service there, but like I said, that isn't my thing.

I did get a saran wrap blow job once, but couldn't really finish without the well oiled and fast pumping hand job.

To me, a blow job isn't worth it unless I can go all the way, and few people can get it done. SJ is the only one recently.Does Amanda work there that I've heard other mo gers talking about? I asked Sarah and said no Amanda works there. Trying figure out what parlor Amanda works at?

Mdm722
08-30-21, 10:44
Has anyone had any experience with Royal Sauna on Poplar level Road?

AvonDale
08-30-21, 11:07

I have searched everywhere and can't find any reviews-Any info would help.I have tried to contact several times and have never had a return text or call.

Two Nutts
08-30-21, 11:23
Does Amanda work there that I've heard other mo gers talking about? I asked Sarah and said no Amanda works there. Trying figure out what parlor Amanda works at?Amanda worked there and was the exception, very good worker. She's in New York and will return in a few weeks at Island breeze in new Albany. I'll keep the board up to date on that.

Enderw12
08-30-21, 14:06
340! That's F# at % crazy!

KFCGuy
08-30-21, 16:54
Yes it's funny how true YMMV at all these places. The girls in most part are picky, as we are too. Most have types that appeals to them and vise versa. They all have husbands or boyfriends in New York, they all fake it during your hour or half hour. Most everyone of us realize this. But finding the ones that go out of the way to give the best service regardless of their taste is becoming more difficult. , Those gems are typically in larger cities and demand the big $$ the shop bosses don't want them leave. Sara has been one that bounces around a lot, that says something in itself. As far as full service there or the one in New Albany I've never heard of that happening from anyone.I've had full service with two girls at Island Breeze. But I consider myself somewhat of a smooth talker.

Two Nutts
08-30-21, 19:33
I've had full service with two girls at Island Breeze. But I consider myself somewhat of a smooth talker.If it was for free then I'd believe the smooth talking comment. But I'm betting the smooth talking was from her getting greens away from your wallet. Don't let mamasain find out.

Froggy69
08-30-21, 23:02
Kendra at Relaxation Station looks hot as AF but are the pics accurate? Has anyone had a session with her? I think I want to try her but interested if anyone has had experience with her? Add ons? Thanks!

Beringer
08-31-21, 09:44
Those pictures are fake asf. They're someone but not her. I spoke with her last year once and she sounded like a b**ch and had a deep raspy voice like a dude. I'm staying far away from her.

There's been some inquiries here but I can't find any reviews at all. Not a good sign.

Be cautious with this one.

Kendra at Relaxation Station looks hot as AF but are the pics accurate? Has anyone had a session with her? I think I want to try her but interested if anyone has had experience with her? Add ons? Thanks!

Froggy69
08-31-21, 13:10
Those pictures are fake asf. They're someone but not her. I spoke with her last year once and she sounded like a b**ch and had a deep raspy voice like a dude. I'm staying far away from her.

There's been some inquiries here but I can't find any reviews at all. Not a good sign.

Be cautious with this one.Thank you Beringer! Staying away. LOL.

Froggy69
08-31-21, 13:13
Independent very cute and young (23-25 yrs) black girl with killer body and very pleasant personality. Fantastic BBBJ but no CIM. Seen her once and want to go back but not getting responses to texts. Anybody know anything?

TenSevenCs
08-31-21, 15:27
Based on my experience last Thursday (8-19-21) at the "spa" on Bardstown Road (across from Roosters), I went back for a second look. Took some extra funds to explore the "4 hand massage". As luck would have it, their 4 hand experience went from $120 to 140 the day before I got there. I forked over the cash, and Lucy led me back to a room. A few minutes later, Mimi showed up. I gave each girl a Benjamin to let them know I was good to go. I undressed, laid down, and the girls went to work. It's a different experience have someone work on your back and legs at the same time. I could get used to this. After at least 30 minutes of massage, included feeling each girls ass when she was at my head, I flipped. The girls pulled down their tops. Lucy removed her panties, and Mimi took off her shorts. I had 2 hands and 4 tits to play with for a few minutes. Then they started massaging my legs and chest, and Lucy got up on the table for some cowgirl. Mimi had been sucking my nipples and and rubbing my chest. She then got on the table and sat on my face. At first I wasn't comfortable with this. Not sure if she asked (how would you know? But I licked her twat until she came (or faked it) as Lucy continued to ride my cock. We then switched and Lucky laid across the table, while I stood and pounded her pussy. Mimi stood behind me, kissed my neck, and played with my balls. I became exhaused, and laid down on the table, Mimi sucked on my nipples and rubbed on my chest, while Lucky gave me a HJ, until I blew on my stomach. This was my first time ever with two girls, and it was a great experience. $340 total damage and I walked out with a smile on my face.Went last weekend. Price for hhr went up from $40 to $50. I didn't get providers name. I told her I only brought $140 total and she didn't seem to mind that tip would be $90 not $100. She had nice body, nice tits. She cleaned junior good for a few minutes and then gave me a BBBJ. It was good. No CIM but she worked at it for quite some time to get me to cum. Another good visit.

DManSeekin
09-01-21, 14:42
Kendra at Relaxation Station looks hot as AF but are the pics accurate? Has anyone had a session with her? I think I want to try her but interested if anyone has had experience with her? Add ons? Thanks!She is a transsexual.

Ol Muff Diver
09-02-21, 08:24
Has anyone had any experience with Royal Sauna on Poplar level Road?All of we mongers have been to Royal. Nice place. Usually pretty girls. HE only, except for many yrs back.

HoneyBadger16
09-02-21, 10:07
Independent very cute and young (23-25 yrs) black girl with killer body and very pleasant personality. Fantastic BBBJ but no CIM. Seen her once and want to go back but not getting responses to texts. Anybody know anything?This one?

https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/kentucky/louisville/66505453

PharmHobby
09-02-21, 12:00
Stopped by Eva this morning and saw "Jojo". She's attractive, 40's, and nice small butt. Boobs are real probably Bs with large dark nips. Requested "soft" on the rub. Allowed a lot of roaming (ass felt great) but didn't tease much. On the flip immediately asked what I wanted-I indicated BJ. I had left my tip out and she seemed ok with it. She was nude except for leaving on panties. Decent body-average. Allowed a little (very little) boob play but that was it before getting the Saran out and starting the BBBJ. Allowed me to touch her ass but could tell she didn't want the kitty touched. BBBJ was ok but just a little toothy, definitely nothing special. Jr just wasn't getting there so I asked her to finish with a HJ with oil which was ok but again nothing special. After completing (still had 10 minutes left of my hh) I asked to rub my head which felt nice.

Overall just an average at best time. The lack of extras before the main event is a deal killer for me to repeat. Wish Amanda was back-she understands how to provide better service and I tip accordingly. HH for a total of $. 6 (. 45+$. 15 tip). As stated will not repeat with Jojo.

JLove81
09-02-21, 12:54
She is a transsexual.LOL to funny.

JLove81
09-02-21, 12:59
Amanda worked there and was the exception, very good worker. She's in New York and will return in a few weeks at Island breeze in new Albany. I'll keep the board up to date on that.Thank I appreciate it I'd love to see her. Is more on the menu? And will her being at ib dictate what she will do?

Two Nutts
09-02-21, 22:13
Thank I appreciate it I'd love to see her. Is more on the menu? And will her being at ib dictate what she will do?Will still be no go on FS.

DbUSA
09-04-21, 11:17
Went to Art Spa. Massage was very good. Older lady, speak little English. Standard HH.

Stay safe.

DBusa.

AgainLLook
09-04-21, 17:55
Where is art spa, rates. Did you see ad somewhere

Went to Art Spa. Massage was very good. Older lady, speak little English. Standard HH.

Stay safe.

DBusa..

DbUSA
09-04-21, 21:24
Where is art spa, rates. Did you see ad somewhere.All the massage spa are on google map. Don't know if they have an add. This one is on Bardstown rd next to Marks Feed Store. $. 6 hour. Tip anything you want.

Two Nutts
09-06-21, 09:56
I haven't said much about this place or IB because it's been soap. Well this new girl Kiki got me going again. Sara / Ruby is gone now. This Kiki has a beautiful face and body, very very pretty. Small up top but bite size for sure. Legs go from ground to heaven and are so smooth. Give her a try I think if service is good as she looks she will hang awhile.

Dam2725
09-06-21, 13:50
I will passing through your fine city this upcoming Thursday then returning home on Saturday morning. I haven't received relaxation in your area since the 1501 and stadium relaxation days. I would love to see Ashley on Fire and Veronica. Are those two aforementioned ladies worth it? Are the non AMP Massage Parlors by appointment only? Feel free to contact me message me. If any of you come to Pittsburgh to visit, I'll do the best I can to steer you in the right direction. Thank you!

ZeroDark13
09-06-21, 23:15
My regular provider has become very undependable, in need of new options. Not interested in AMPs. Thanks.

Jsmw1980
09-07-21, 16:52
I don't recall seeing a review about these ladies. I've seen them 5-6 times in the past year. Once they have confirmed and feel that you're legit, scheduling isn't an issue. They set up at different hotels. They're always punctual, and room is clean. Used for business only. The back rub is decent and relaxing. Mostly on the back but some light teasing of the boys. On the flip, attention is giving right away to fun spot. The shorter girl with glasses usually just stays on your chest and likes to suck nipples. They both go topless and allow full roaming. I've not experienced what they call extra fun which I think to them means oral. Not sure if it's CBJ or BBBJ. These girls are on the heavier side but they dress the job and makeup has been spot on. 4 hand with happy ending for 100 is not too shabby.

BlueMonday
09-07-21, 17:07
I don't recall seeing a review about these ladies. I've seen them 5-6 times in the past year. Once they have confirmed and feel that you're legit, scheduling isn't an issue. They set up at different hotels. They're always punctual, and room is clean. Used for business only. The back rub is decent and relaxing. Mostly on the back but some light teasing of the boys. On the flip, attention is giving right away to fun spot. The shorter girl with glasses usually just stays on your chest and likes to suck nipples. They both go topless and allow full roaming. I've not experienced what they call extra fun which I think to them means oral. Not sure if it's CBJ or BBBJ. These girls are on the heavier side but they dress the job and makeup has been spot on. 4 hand with happy ending for 100 is not too shabby.I think you forgot a link or something. LOL.

Jsmw1980
09-07-21, 17:26
I don't recall seeing a review about these ladies. I've seen them 5-6 times in the past year. Once they have confirmed and feel that you're legit, scheduling isn't an issue. They set up at different hotels. They're always punctual, and room is clean. Used for business only. The back rub is decent and relaxing. Mostly on the back but some light teasing of the boys. On the flip, attention is giving right away to fun spot. The shorter girl with glasses usually just stays on your chest and likes to suck nipples. They both go topless and allow full roaming. I've not experienced what they call extra fun which I think to them means oral. Not sure if it's CBJ or BBBJ. These girls are on the heavier side but they dress the job and makeup has been spot on. 4 hand with happy ending for 100 is not too shabby.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/206472I tried to edit and add the link back in but it did not work. Hopefully this link will work.

ZeroPointZero
09-09-21, 06:41
All of we mongers have been to Royal. Nice place. Usually pretty girls. HE only, except for many yrs back.OMD is spot on here. Consistent but limited, but that's not a bad thing these days. Always pleasant and friendly, good service.

HighLifeMan
09-09-21, 11:49
Hello there mongers. I wll be in louisville tomorrow. Just like to know if anybody been to rose lately. I been reviewing the post on it sounds good. I am looking for full I see a therapist candy used to be there sounds like fun with her. Well hope someone can help out thanks. You mongers in Louisville have a good one. Be safe out there.

SeatOnCrane
09-10-21, 13:01
I'm headed to Eva massage.

Does anyone know anything about who is going to be working today.

I've been there a dozen times and haven't had the same one twice.

Thanks.

Two Nutts
09-11-21, 12:39
I'm headed to Eva massage.

Does anyone know anything about who is going to be working today.

I've been there a dozen times and haven't had the same one twice.

Thanks.Does anyone read my posts.

SeatOnCrane
09-11-21, 16:47
Does anyone read my posts.I do read your posts, Two Nutts.

The person I saw yesterday was Tina, whom you didn't mention in your last posting.

I wasn't looking for insight into the place, but on if you knew who was specifically working on that particular day.

Two Nutts
09-11-21, 20:10
I do read your posts, Two Nutts.

The person I saw yesterday was Tina, whom you didn't mention in your last posting.

I wasn't looking for insight into the place, but on if you knew who was specifically working on that particular day.Tina and kiki.

Ol Muff Diver
09-12-21, 07:50
It's been weeks since we heard about the AMP (I think that it was an AMP,) outside of lawrenceburg, ky, in a strip mall, on 127. I realize that it's a long drive for many, but the description of it sounded fantastic.

I'd like to hear more details, including if it is still open.

Thanks.

HotRod129
09-12-21, 18:46
Based on my experience last Thursday (8-19-21) at the "spa" on Bardstown Road (across from Roosters), I went back for a second look. Took some extra funds to explore the "4 hand massage". As luck would have it, their 4 hand experience went from $120 to 140 the day before I got there. I forked over the cash, and Lucy led me back to a room. A few minutes later, Mimi showed up. I gave each girl a Benjamin to let them know I was good to go. I undressed, laid down, and the girls went to work. It's a different experience have someone work on your back and legs at the same time. I could get used to this. After at least 30 minutes of massage, included feeling each girls ass when she was at my head, I flipped. The girls pulled down their tops. Lucy removed her panties, and Mimi took off her shorts. I had 2 hands and 4 tits to play with for a few minutes. Then they started massaging my legs and chest, and Lucy got up on the table for some cowgirl. Mimi had been sucking my nipples and and rubbing my chest. She then got on the table and sat on my face. At first I wasn't comfortable with this. Not sure if she asked (how would you know? But I licked her twat until she came (or faked it) as Lucy continued to ride my cock. We then switched and Lucky laid across the table, while I stood and pounded her pussy. Mimi stood behind me, kissed my neck, and played with my balls. I became exhaused, and laid down on the table, Mimi sucked on my nipples and rubbed on my chest, while Lucky gave me a HJ, until I blew on my stomach. This was my first time ever with two girls, and it was a great experience. $340 total damage and I walked out with a smile on my face.What's the name of the spa? I'll be in Louisville next week. Thanks!!

CantWaitForMor
09-13-21, 08:44
It's been weeks since we heard about the AMP (I think that it was an AMP,) outside of lawrenceburg, ky, in a strip mall, on 127. I realize that it's a long drive for many, but the description of it sounded fantastic.

I'd like to hear more details, including if it is still open.

Thanks.This one was short lived. To many nosy neighbors in the area I believe.

TenSevenCs
09-13-21, 13:02
Alex is great. Very attentive, hot and young, was very in to it.Recently saw Alex. Agree she is hot. Good session.

PharmHobby
09-13-21, 13:13
Tina and kiki.I always read your updates and appreciate the intel. Looking forward to you letting us know when Amanda is back.

CenKyCruiser22
09-13-21, 17:06
This one was short lived. To many nosy neighbors in the area I believe.Has relocated to strip mall that has Tractor Supply as anchor store. Think the locals are keeping a close eye on that location also.

CenKyCruiser22
09-13-21, 17:14
Clean out your inbox.

BigDog53
09-14-21, 09:07
Have visited Ivy many times. Last visit, was first customer of the day, found the bed linens dirty. Uneasy wondering who had been there before me and if linens are changed appropriately.

Ol Muff Diver
09-14-21, 10:10
Has relocated to strip mall that has Tractor Supply as anchor store. Think the locals are keeping a close eye on that location also.Is that also in Lawrenceburg?

CantWaitForMor
09-14-21, 11:05
Is that also in Lawrenceburg?I am fairly confident the AMP near Tractor Supply has no ties to the previous AMP in Lburg near the Mexican restaurant. I can say for sure the service near Tractor Supply is no where near what the previous place provided.

Kingster
09-14-21, 23:57
I tried to edit and add the link back in but it did not work. Hopefully this link will work.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/206472Haven't seen the smaller one but I think she worked at Body Sensations a while back.

The bigger one used to work at Scarlett's place and at Churchill. Decent rub and does offer BBBJ for a decent price. I think I paid $100 total for my last visit. Don't see her much because I don't like girls that move from hotel to hotel. Last time I saw her was at the red roof on Preston. BBBJ is ok, but not bad. Just wasn't worth the trouble. Would I repeat in a pinch? Sure. But if not, there are others that are simply better.

Gent12
09-15-21, 10:56
Haven't seen the smaller one but I think she worked at Body Sensations a while back.

The bigger one used to work at Scarlett's place and at Churchill. Decent rub and does offer BBBJ for a decent price. I think I paid $100 total for my last visit. Don't see her much because I don't like girls that move from hotel to hotel. Last time I saw her was at the red roof on Preston. BBBJ is ok, but not bad. Just wasn't worth the trouble. Would I repeat in a pinch? Sure. But if not, there are others that are simply better.The bigger one also worked at Kenya's. Decent but a little big for my tastes.

Jl0630
09-16-21, 11:24
Hey guys,

Been lurking but thought I'd share my experiences.

Been twice to empire and it's been the best so far. Saw BB both times for the full deal. First time she wanted money upfront as others have talked about on here. Seems like a safe move on their part so not a big deal to me. She's definitely a little smoke show. Nice tight body, bolt ons, fairly enthusiastic. Second time she didn't make me pay upfront. Also, if you just want the FS and skip the massage you can save a little money.

Went over to Royal on another occasion and it was basically a waste of my time. The lady that answered I thought was the mamasan but it ended up being the provider. Old, not attractive at all. Nice tits though I guess. She let me play with them while she finished me off. Plenty of teasing when she was working back and legs. Just tipped her like 40 and left. Really nothing special. Won't repeat.

Finally, I decided to check out Churchill and had to take an appointment with Charleigh to get past the "new customer" level. She's a real sweetheart and has nice tits but not my type at all. A bigger girl but happy to try and make sure you leave happy. Licked it once and smacked her mouth and tits with it as well. The problem is she kept changing her grip. Maybe it's just me but I can't stand when they do this. Throws off my enjoyment and then ultimately makes it hard to finish. Maybe that's just me though. I'm hoping to repeat there but with any of the other providers. I was introduced to Sonny while there who is a cute young lady I wouldn't mind trying out. I don't see this Sonny on the website though.

Happy hunting.

TenSevenCs
09-16-21, 12:58
The bigger one also worked at Kenya's. Decent but a little big for my tastes.I miss Kenya so much. Wish she was not retired.

MassHunter28
09-16-21, 13:42
Anyone saw Demi at RS before?

Stealthbomber
09-16-21, 18:50
Great massage standard. Usually pretty good 1 hr 60 plus 40 bc she does a good job.

Today she kept getting interrupted stop and came back. Plus stuck me in a room then had me move to another room and wait 10 minutes. I was going to leave but she already took my money and tip. Then wanted an extra 20. She wore a mask the whole time, but as I was leaving I noticed she just staightened out the sheets instead of changing them. Makes me wonder how many other guys were on the same sheets. I'm thinking there are better options for 120. Was going to try the Springhurst but there was a group of people standing out front of the entrance at lunch time. Didn't want to get the look from anyone as I was going in so I headed to St. Mathews. Should have got to Ivy. Haven't been in While. I think for 120 I probably could have had more. Suggestions appreciated.

Golden Tongue
09-17-21, 10:31
Haven't seen the smaller one but I think she worked at Body Sensations a while back.

The bigger one used to work at Scarlett's place and at Churchill. Decent rub and does offer BBBJ for a decent price. I think I paid $100 total for my last visit. Don't see her much because I don't like girls that move from hotel to hotel. Last time I saw her was at the red roof on Preston. BBBJ is ok, but not bad. Just wasn't worth the trouble. Would I repeat in a pinch? Sure. But if not, there are others that are simply better.Met these two lovely ladies yesterday over in Plainview area when was very clean and others have posted partook in the $130 half hour time received a CBJ from the larger one said her name was Selena and the smaller one Rose $130 half hour time received a CBJ from the larger one did mostly stay at the chest I asked them to trade places and they said they never share condoms. I asked if more was available and that would require a little extra. If I had brought along the Jackson brothers and their friend Mr. Hamilton that party could have been had.

SteenkyNutz502
09-17-21, 15:03
I will passing through your fine city this upcoming Thursday then returning home on Saturday morning. I haven't received relaxation in your area since the 1501 and stadium relaxation days. I would love to see Ashley on Fire and Veronica. Are those two aforementioned ladies worth it? Are the non AMP Massage Parlors by appointment only? Feel free to contact me message me. If any of you come to Pittsburgh to visit, I'll do the best I can to steer you in the right direction. Thank you!I just had a go with Ashley recently so she's a good one to contact. All options are available with the right sort of appreciation, too. She is between incalls at the moment so you'll need to be patient with her. If you can set up an outcall location south of the river she'll do that.

Jsmw1980
09-17-21, 15:53
Met these two lovely ladies yesterday over in Plainview area when was very clean and others have posted partook in the $130 half hour time received a CBJ from the larger one said her name was Selena and the smaller one Rose $130 half hour time received a CBJ from the larger one did mostly stay at the chest I asked them to trade places and they said they never share condoms. I asked if more was available and that would require a little extra. If I had brought along the Jackson brothers and their friend Mr. Hamilton that party could have been had.I've met with them a few times. I've never gone for the extra fun. To me a standard is better than a CBJ. Just not my thing. But they are very good at what they do and a 4 hand for 100 is a great deal.

AvonDale
09-17-21, 16:25
I've met with them a few times. I've never gone for the extra fun. To me a standard is better than a CBJ. Just not my thing. But they are very good at what they do and a 4 hand for 100 is a great deal.I have never been able to get even the first response from them. Is there some special way?

Bwiser22
09-18-21, 18:57
Haven't been very active lately but decided to stop by Empire after the positive reviews about BB. She's a total smoke show, she asked me what time football went off and that nobody didn't want to see her on the weekends because everybody was busy watching the games LOL. I decided just for a CBJ for a $, she did want me to upgrade for FS for $40 more. I told her next time, she's here until 9-29. She whispered in my ear that she wants me to tell my football friends to come and fuck her. So if you go to see her tell her that Bill sent you.

Louisvilleguy0
09-19-21, 10:42
So I texted Kristen to setup an appointment and she calls me and gets smartass with me tells me the ad says to call her not text but if you look at the ad it says call or text but it does say call if new.

I text because you never know the other person is busy and for her to get smartass with me over the phone like that is unacceptable and unprofessional.

If I were you all I'd stay away from this snot she sounds like a typical east end snob.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/125599

Trek400
09-19-21, 11:04
Haven't been very active lately but decided to stop by Empire after the positive reviews about BB. She's a total smoke show, she asked me what time football went off and that nobody didn't want to see her on the weekends because everybody was busy watching the games LOL. I decided just for a CBJ for a $, she did want me to upgrade for FS for $40 more. I told her next time, she's here until 9-29. She whispered in my ear that she wants me to tell my football friends to come and fuck her. So if you go to see her tell her that Bill sent you.Took your recommendation and saw BB and you are spot on. She is gorgeous and has a killer body. She also mentioned guys staying in and watching football. I like football but would pass on a game any day of the week to spend time with her!

MaxLuvin
09-19-21, 16:02
So I texted Kristen to setup an appointment and she calls me and gets smartass with me tells me the ad says to call her not text but if you look at the ad it says call or text but it does say call if new.

I text because you never know the other person is busy and for her to get smartass with me over the phone like that is unacceptable and unprofessional.

If I were you all I'd stay away from this snot she sounds like a typical east end snob.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/125599You should have just called. She provides good service and you will enjoy a visit with her IF you follow her simple rules. They are: It will be standard only don't ask or insist on anything further. You may roam her nice body but don't touch ANY orifice, its best to stick to ass cheeks and tits. No kissing her on the mouth. Arrive on time and park where she tells you. Leave on time.

She is very good at getting you off with her hands so go with the intention of getting that and don't let your mind wander to other things. Believe me many have tried and messed up their visit. I would love to do more with her but I settle for what she does. It is her decision.

KFCGuy
09-19-21, 23:17
Stopped in and saw Nulu today. She's attractive, said she was 30 and that seemed to be about accurate. She had some nice boobs and her English is pretty good. She gives a great massage. Not much teasing prior to the flip, but she didn't seems to mind letting my hands roam outside and under her clothes. I always just get the HE finish. I'm not a fan of Saran Wrap. I'd recommend her.

PharmHobby
09-20-21, 19:55
Had a good visit with Shirley at Eva today. Shirley is youngish and quite attractive. Great body, nice perky B cups and her small ass felt wonderful. During a soft rub, roaming was allowed and she did some great teasing. On the flip did standard with her fully nude. She didn't do many preliminaries before the hand shake but did allow some kitty touching and even got in the 69 position for a great view. She started the HJ too fast, but after I asked her to go slow it was very nicely executed.

Total was $. 4 (. 45 house /95 tip). Definitely plan to repeat.

Kreamer
09-21-21, 07:56
Stoped by the place in shepherdsville, unisex?? Greeted at door by old mama and went to room. A not very young, thick, not bad looking attendant comes in 70 for 45 min or 60 hhr. Discussed menu and looks like only HJ available. It wasn't what I was looking for so I didn't partake. Just wanted to put it out there for anyone wondering.

DjangosTigerr
09-21-21, 12:11

https://louisville.rubratings.com/125599Not sure it is an East End snob thing because I live in the area and she gave me the same snark. No different than Karma. Have not seen either because of their poor attitude.

Kingster
09-21-21, 20:35
There's a massage and spa at that intersection. Anyone know anything about it?

Randy Daytona
09-22-21, 07:08
Haven't been very active lately but decided to stop by Empire after the positive reviews about BB. She's a total smoke show, she asked me what time football went off and that nobody didn't want to see her on the weekends because everybody was busy watching the games LOL. I decided just for a CBJ for a $, she did want me to upgrade for FS for $40 more. I told her next time, she's here until 9-29. She whispered in my ear that she wants me to tell my football friends to come and fuck her. So if you go to see her tell her that Bill sent you.Is this the same girl that was at sun spa recently?

LoneWolf3
09-22-21, 14:55
Stoped by the place in shepherdsville, unisex?? Greeted at door by old mama and went to room. A not very young, thick, not bad looking attendant comes in 70 for 45 min or 60 hhr. Discussed menu and looks like only HJ available. It wasn't what I was looking for so I didn't partake. Just wanted to put it out there for anyone wondering.OK Stress Management is its other name. I visited there often 5-7 years ago after East Spa on the other side of I65 closed. Typical Korean spa. Older ladies. Table shower, if you wanted it. Massage, if you wanted it. Anything else from a full menu, if you wanted it and had the right tip. I stopped by about a month ago and found everything was essentially the same, except for the prices. Opted for 45 minutes, tipped a couple of Grants and had everything I asked for except the session was closer to hhr. Probably won't go back since it was a bit pricy and rushed. LW3.

Beanes9021
09-22-21, 17:30
Is this the same girl that was at sun spa recently?No, different girl.

Carradude
09-24-21, 16:46
Stopped by Empire on a recent trip to the city and enjoyed my time there. I did not get the name of the provider but she had longer hair and was most likely in her 40's. Great table shower with lots of attention paid to the important parts and then a full menu back in the room. She was a bit too fast and hard with the BJ and that put me off being able to totally enjoy it and I should of had her slow down but didn't. BJ was bare FS was covered. Prices were as mentioned below and I would repeat when I am back in the area.

Whiskey Pete
09-26-21, 09:04
Heard through the grape vine that she is back home and will not be back for a while, damn. Unfortunately, Mamasan there gets pissy when you ask if someone is working there.

Randy Daytona
09-26-21, 12:32
Heard through the grape vine that she is back home and will not be back for a while, damn. Unfortunately, Mamasan there gets pissy when you ask if someone is working there.Heard that there was a very pretty girl at Empire. Called this morning and asked for BB. Mamasan said she's not busy. This is the first time meeting her and I was very impressed of how beautiful she is. She's probably a size one with perfect breasts. Asked for an hour and got a considerable massage. Oil on both sides. Damage was two Franklin's in a Jackson. One of the prettiest girls I've seen at an AMP. She's leaving in two days for New York will be back in November. She is a real gem! Message me for more information. RD.

Two Nutts
09-26-21, 13:55
Will be closed today, probably the next two days. Doing some needed construction work. Eva still open.

MonkeySmasher
09-26-21, 15:39
Heard that there was a very pretty girl at Empire. Called this morning and asked for BB. Mamasan said she's not busy. This is the first time meeting her and I was very impressed of how beautiful she is. She's probably a size one with perfect breasts. Asked for an hour and got a considerable massage. Oil on both sides. Damage was two Franklin's in a Jackson. One of the prettiest girls I've seen at an AMP. She's leaving in two days for New York will be back in November. She is a real gem! Message me for more information. RD.She has been recommended numerous times on here. What other info can you provide that hasn't been told? Just curious.

Two Nutts
09-27-21, 02:04
Will be closed today, probably the next two days. Doing some needed construction work. Eva still open.Maybe someone got lucky enough to get in there before the closer LOL. I know I did.

CantWaitForMor
09-27-21, 16:06
Has anyone been to Rose or King lately? Search did not show any recent reports. I know there are more popular spots and I think I've hit all those. PM is fine.

BrownD
09-27-21, 23:29
Stopped at Empire today and was surprised to see this nice beautiful women. She has great titts and a nice body. Her English is pretty good. So we chatted a bit at the start. All I got is she is Thai and lives in New York the rest was just small talk. Was a bit nervous since this was my first time getting FS, massage was meh it was late so I figure she was tired. Anyways on the flip got FS everything covered not a fan but am ok with it since its better to be safe than sorry. BJ was ok then she told me to get on top which I did, banged her real good for a good 10-15 min sorry wasn't keeping time, her moaning is real sexy and she acted like I was in real deep. Not letting me go all in and holding her stomach. Started to get tired since am out of shape thanks to covid haven't worked out in about a month. Told her to get on top but she said she was tired, like I said it was late so I kinda get it, anyways proceeded to give me a HJ so fast (too fast) that the cover came off. I could tell she thought about 2 times about riding it bare but didn't go through (or maybe it was just me thinking that who knows) LOL. Anyways finished me off. Told me I was super man, so strong and that I was going to make her a have a good night sleep cause I got her tired. Don't know if that's true but it does help ones ego LOL. Like I said This was my first time doing FS at an AMP for obvious reasons usually ladies are on the older side so as long as I get a good massage and a HE am cool. Definitely would repeat but would probably skip the massage and go straight to business. I Did go home and helped my self again thinking about her and her awesome titts. Thank you guys for letting me know where to go.

Gnvman1
09-28-21, 07:39
Any recommendation for professional massage?

FredGarver
09-28-21, 16:28
Let me tell you a story about a guy who, on reading the reports here, decided to head over to Empire and take a chance that he might be lucky enough to draw BB for a relaxing 30 minutes. As the story goes she is absolutely everything that he had read here. She is definitely one of the rare gems to be found, absolutely beautiful, trim, tight and has a remarkably wonderful attitude and personality. As had been mentioned here before she is leaving, today being her last day. He was told she will be back in November. He said to make sure to not miss this one when she comes back.

WestSideKid
09-29-21, 10:58
Was in town on business and happened to drive by Royal Sauna. Therapists (Anna) was very nice and easy to talk to. She gave a great and thorough massage and I would highly recommend this place to you all.

Tony8392
09-29-21, 12:36
Has anyone seened Patti at Churchill?

DarkSideOfMe
09-29-21, 13:22
Let me tell you a story about a guy who, on reading the reports here, decided to head over to Empire and take a chance that he might be lucky enough to draw BB for a relaxing 30 minutes. As the story goes she is absolutely everything that he had read here. She is definitely one of the rare gems to be found, absolutely beautiful, trim, tight and has a remarkably wonderful attitude and personality. As had been mentioned here before she is leaving, today being her last day. He was told she will be back in November. He said to make sure to not miss this one when she comes back.Yes, she is all you could expect from a beautiful woman. Looks, performance, personality, sex!

Text, me yesterday saying she can't make enough money here, that's why leaving. Now here is my Question for you?

Why?

Great look to her, loves suck cock, loves to fuck, a 10, price right. AMP store clean, safe. Why?

I'll ask this "Gently", so not to start trouble. What the fuck is wrong with you Boys? Your looking all over Ville for something, some one to fuck, and the best girl is right in front of you and you won't keep her happy, busy!

I can't see her Cuming back in November.

3 days in Ville, I fucked her 3 times!

WTF?

ToolRulz
09-29-21, 13:42
What do you have to do to become a "studio reg" or "VIP" at Churchill? And what perks comes with being one?

Thanks.

HereAndThere
09-29-21, 15:10
Saw Bebe yesterday. Had a great time, all things said about her are true. As I was leaving, I asked who else they had there. Bebe and mamasan said they had one new young girl there and it was her first day. They said they had another new young girl coming in today. I caught a glimpse of the new girl yesterday. She has a rocking little spinner body. I was about 15' away, and the hallway was kind of dark, so I couldn't get a real good look at her face, but she looked good from where I was standing. If I wasn't on a schedule, I would have gone a round with her too. Enjoy.

HAT.

ScrubBa
09-30-21, 08:02
Anyone seen her since she started posting ads again? I never got around to seeing her before despite being very interested. Was happy to see her ads again but I'm always suspicious of new ads for old providers with new phone numbers. I appreciate any info why'll got.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/226977

DarkSideOfMe
09-30-21, 08:03
She has been recommended numerous times on here. What other info can you provide that hasn't been told? Just curious.I agree, but interested in his take of her Monkey?

Spent 6 hours fucking her over 3 days in the Ville! (not straight) LOL.

Say I was over, under, in, out, that body, mouth, not much more to know about her?

But interested in your thoughts on her?

So tell me!

She does make you fill like your the" only one, best, big", last long, real GFE experience!

Going to try hook up in New York with her, in few weeks when on Buss!

PussyMaster
09-30-21, 08:33
I had a dream I went to snow in Radcliff 40 ish, body of a 20 yr old. , nice d Bittys, very nice body, nice body rub for a few minutes then down to business. Started with a little roaming, then to dinning at the why, very much into it, then bent her over the table for a few moved to Mish, and finished, so hot had to take this on bb, even left her with a nice creampie, some dream then I woke up and left.

BlueMonday
09-30-21, 11:38
Anyone seen her since she started posting ads again? I never got around to seeing her before despite being very interested. Was happy to see her ads again but I'm always suspicious of new ads for old providers with new phone numbers. I appreciate any info why'll got.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/226977Damned what a body. I'm not really in to the older AMP girls and HE's but if anyone has info for her I'd love to hear about it!

Whats In
09-30-21, 12:43
I had a dream I went to snow in Radcliff 40 ish, body of a 20 yr old. , nice d Bittys, very nice body, nice body rub for a few minutes then down to business. Started with a little roaming, then to dinning at the why, very much into it, then bent her over the table for a few moved to Mish, and finished, so hot had to take this on bb, even left her with a nice creampie, some dream then I woke up and left.Agree, surprise to have a small gem like that around these woods.

AgainLLook
09-30-21, 13:39
What are the going rates there. Thanks

I had a dream I went to snow in Radcliff 40 ish, body of a 20 yr old. , nice d Bittys, very nice body, nice body rub for a few minutes then down to business. Started with a little roaming, then to dinning at the why, very much into it, then bent her over the table for a few moved to Mish, and finished, so hot had to take this on bb, even left her with a nice creampie, some dream then I woke up and left..

Kingster
09-30-21, 17:23
What do you have to do to become a "studio reg" or "VIP" at Churchill? And what perks comes with being one?

Thanks.It's a certain amount of visits (not sure how many). And I think you pay a fee for a "coin". I was grandfathered in cause I used to go so much when I lived close. It's not really complicated. Go enough times that they recognize you.

Caterham
10-01-21, 06:07
Which one is she working out of? Thanks.

I had a dream I went to snow in Radcliff 40 ish, body of a 20 yr old. , nice d Bittys, very nice body, nice body rub for a few minutes then down to business. Started with a little roaming, then to dinning at the why, very much into it, then bent her over the table for a few moved to Mish, and finished, so hot had to take this on bb, even left her with a nice creampie, some dream then I woke up and left.

Daboyz22
10-01-21, 17:53
Not sure this is the same Amanda why'all have talked about but was wondering if anyone had any Intel on this one.

And thanks in advance.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/191883

DatyLover54
10-02-21, 08:37
Not sure this is the same Amanda why'all have talked about but was wondering if anyone had any Intel on this one.

And thanks in advance.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/191883That is the Amanda that has been in business for MANY, MANY YEARS. Decent rub and standard finish.

Daboyz22
10-02-21, 13:42
That is the Amanda that has been in business for MANY, MANY YEARS. Decent rub and standard finish.Dang.

Was hoping for FS or some oral.

Daboyz22
10-02-21, 16:01
I normally don't pay a deposit but.

Has anyone seen her.

never mind. I got took.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/247382

It's A porn star. Damn I'm usually a lot more careful.

ColonelHogan
10-02-21, 16:04
That is the Amanda that has been in business for MANY, MANY YEARS. Decent rub and standard finish.Is the finish sensual or mechanical? I've heard she is chatty which is fine with me.

DaddyL
10-02-21, 17:30
So I was thinking about the good old days when the spas in Louisville hell seems Kentucky in general. When east spa in Shepardsville, omfg table shower before and after, dry suna with company 9 times out of 10 decent talent. Then the preston highway spa line up, when we had like 4 or 5 quality spas in a row, offering up amazing service and talent.

I would go into detail but to many to great memories. Need and want to find some quality fun like that again.

Has anyone found good providers that offer the shower sauna and open menu rub. With some nice talent.

DaddyL
10-02-21, 17:57
This is a basic review of East Spa on Westport near Walmart. Like most of these places probably all owned by one group. They are located in a strip mall type setting, next a oriental nail saloon or something. The place was nice and relaxing normal massage set up and table. The tech I got was nice friendly lack english. Not a problem, but nice body in the 30's petite.

Got a 90 minute good warm good tension rub got all the areas really good. When she got to the lower legs she did some free roaming between the legs teasing the Boyz not by accident.

After a bit. , got to flip she worked on the chest and shoulders. Then she hinted down at my waist and ask ok and I said yes its ok.

She unzipped her top revealing a lacey top that was easy to get a good look down. She was also wearing short short that cought all curves. She got up on the table and standled me to grind me and rub my shoulders and made sure I could see her breast bounce down her top, I let my hands grab her wast and ass. She smiled as I was getting harder and rubbed that little ass.

Then she switched arround worked her way down and I look at that nice ass, and she let her crotch down to my nose, no smell wish I could of gotten a tast.

She got down while still working Jr. And then she started a very passionate hand job, I let my hands explore and she let me explore very open roaming. Under her top, played with her tips she seemed to love then let my hand roam down couldn't get between the waist band but she let be rub her through her bottom, and she was soaked and got off on it.

She got me to blow, after I had fun with her. She played with the boys as well. Cleaned me up then she lotions and fondled my balls more make sure it was in all over.

She asked if good I said yes, should of said no, LOL.

Now this was a one time thing for me here and might of just got lucky. But had HJ at some places like this before.

So total was 90 for 90 and 40 tip.

The rub was real and worth it, the unexpected extra made it amazing. Still I miss the glory days of our Asian spas.

Ulysses75
10-02-21, 19:45
Is the finish sensual or mechanical? I've heard she is chatty which is fine with me.Amanda is not very sensual in my opinion. She doesn't like to talk about sex. To me, it seems really odd. A woman with her tits out jerking you off who doesn't want to be sexy, sensual, or playful is something that I can't figure out. It could be just my vibe or my unique experience. Give her a try. Based on the choices that we have these days, I don't think that you will feel like you wasted your money even if you find her to be lackluster as I do.

I am not a fan of the Asian girls and yearn for the old days with many American girls available. Seems like very slim pickins to me.

Two Nutts
10-02-21, 21:56
So I was thinking about the good old days when the spas in Louisville hell seems Kentucky in general. When east spa in Shepardsville, omfg table shower before and after, dry suna with company 9 times out of 10 decent talent. Then the preston highway spa line up, when we had like 4 or 5 quality spas in a row, offering up amazing service and talent.

I would go into detail but to many to great memories. Need and want to find some quality fun like that again.

Has anyone found good providers that offer the shower sauna and open menu rub. With some nice talent.Just like $1 a gallon for gas, those days long gone. I miss rainbow.

ZeroPointZero
10-03-21, 06:31
Would appreciate a review of Mocha from rubratings, seems she has returned after a break. Anyone seen her recently? How is performance and location? PM is good too. Thanks fellas.

My only contribution today is Royal still provides consistent service, if somewhat limited of course. Kristen still good, just must know the limits and rules.

DaddyL
10-03-21, 09:59
Just like $1 a gallon for gas, those days long gone. I miss rainbow.LOL shit it is, be nice to have something close come again doubt it will, and if it did it would not last. Damn prudes arround Kentucky. And yes Rainbow, thank you I forgot it's name, been so many names over the years. But never good in service and quality as it has changed name. The tight spinner types in their 20's mmmmm those girls knew how to work it. And the one room with the queen bed in it was great.

Maximus71
10-03-21, 22:49
Just like $1 a gallon for gas, those days long gone. I miss rainbow.Was that the one on Vim Drive off of Preston? That was one of my favorite spots. Mimi was always very friendly. I also loved Olympic and who could forget Far East. Dang, those were some good days.

LancePkrbttm
10-03-21, 23:09
I used to go to Louisville for places like The Stadium, Durret, Scarlette's Place, Body Sensations, Buechel, that place behind the Domino's in Middletown. Smokin hot young chicks. Anything like that still going?

Two Nutts
10-03-21, 23:48
Was that the one on Vim Drive off of Preston? That was one of my favorite spots. Mimi was always very friendly. I also loved Olympic and who could forget Far East. Dang, those were some good days.Was a little house off Preston, I'm not sure if another one sits there now. I had fun at Hawaii spa. And of course Far East as well. I'm sure I'd spent a fortune over the years. Indy, St. Louis, Chicago, Florida, ohio, Illinois, Las Vegas, Houston, damn going through the memories now. One great place was in st Martin.

OneSwiss
10-04-21, 07:02
I used to go to Louisville for places like The Stadium, Durret, Scarlette's Place, Body Sensations, Buechel, that place behind the Domino's in Middletown. Smokin hot young chicks. Anything like that still going?If only we did. I do not know of a single location like there used to be. I am not sure that there has been a good location like these since Ivan went down. You forgot to mention Fern Valley, a favorite of mine.

Beringer
10-04-21, 08:22
I saw her last year a couple of times. She was a sweet woman with a fun personality. Very clean. NOT GFE but still a lot of fun. Her location was an apartment off 6 mile she shared with another provider. Clean and safe location. Very private.

Would appreciate a review of Mocha from rubratings, seems she has returned after a break. Anyone seen her recently? How is performance and location? PM is good too. Thanks fellas.

My only contribution today is Royal still provides consistent service, if somewhat limited of course. Kristen still good, just must know the limits and rules.

Two Nutts
10-04-21, 09:18
Two new girls arrive Tuesday afternoon.

MassHunter28
10-04-21, 09:56
If only we did. I do not know of a single location like there used to be. I am not sure that there has been a good location like these since Ivan went down. You forgot to mention Fern Valley, a favorite of mine.Relaxation Station 581X.

And Churchill.

HoneyBadger16
10-04-21, 10:47
This is a basic review of East Spa on Westport near Walmart. Like most of these places probably all owned by one group. They are located in a strip mall type setting, next a oriental nail saloon or something. The place was nice and relaxing normal massage set up and table. The tech I got was nice friendly lack english. Not a problem, but nice body in the 30's petite.

Got a 90 minute good warm good tension rub got all the areas really good. When she got to the lower legs she did some free roaming between the legs teasing the Boyz not by accident.

After a bit. , got to flip she worked on the chest and shoulders. Then she hinted down at my waist and ask ok and I said yes its ok.

She unzipped her top revealing a lacey top that was easy to get a good look down. She was also wearing short short that cought all curves. She got up on the table and standled me to grind me and rub my shoulders and made sure I could see her breast bounce down her top, I let my hands grab her wast and ass. She smiled as I was getting harder and rubbed that little ass..Do you have an ad for this spot? Not seeing anything on RR.

OneSwiss
10-04-21, 11:59
Relaxation Station 581X.

And Churchill.I have been to both, I will be there again, and I do not mean any disrespect to the ladies working there but they are not on a par wit Ivan's locations.

Daboyz22
10-04-21, 14:59
Amanda is not very sensual in my opinion. She doesn't like to talk about sex. To me, it seems really odd. A woman with her tits out jerking you off who doesn't want to be sexy, sensual, or playful is something that I can't figure out. It could be just my vibe or my unique experience. Give her a try. Based on the choices that we have these days, I don't think that you will feel like you wasted your money even if you find her to be lackluster as I do.

I am not a fan of the Asian girls and yearn for the old days with many American girls available. Seems like very slim pickins to me.I'm going to take a chance. She seems attractive so I set up an appointment. She seems like she has a fun personality as well.

Hope it goes well. I'll report back.

Kingster
10-04-21, 16:18
If only we did. I do not know of a single location like there used to be. I am not sure that there has been a good location like these since Ivan went down. You forgot to mention Fern Valley, a favorite of mine.5818 Preston.

Churchill Downs.

Mirage Spa (old shep by the bowling alley).

Those are the only places left I still go too. Some of the girls from those spots still work Independantly but it's hard to get their info.

EasyRide01
10-04-21, 17:08

My only contribution today is Royal still provides consistent service, if somewhat limited of course. Kristen still good, just must know the limits and rules.It's been a bit for me but she didn't make me want to come back. Nothing was wrong just not great. Services were ok and I wasn't feeling it with her. Pictures are old. They are her but things have changed. Service wasn't sensual. You could add a lot of things on if you wanted but I stopped at the BJ. To be honest it was fine but not beyond good. I remember set up and location was easy and in a pinch maybe a return but that's it for me.

If you give her a try please report and maybe I will go back but I haven't tried again. Hope this helps and if anyone has something to add that is different please do.

Thanks ER01. Out.

Zomby
10-04-21, 17:39
If only we did. I do not know of a single location like there used to be. I am not sure that there has been a good location like these since Ivan went down. You forgot to mention Fern Valley, a favorite of mine.You ain't wrong. Monroe and Molly at FV, Lily at Bowman, Addie at Scarlett's and 1801, and to top it off, a certain LMT.

More than standard "on the table" from all of them. Dem was the days, eh?

BlazerLazer
10-04-21, 18:57
Good to see you posting OneSwiss, you've never steered me wrong over the last XX years! Honestly I can't remember how long it has been.

Adding my favorites from back in the day, SS in Clarksville, the Stadium, Randi (for what she did do), Zoey and her Team off Frankfort and later the little shop. One I thought about recently as I saw a girl that reminded me of her, was Shannon. Raven hair and pale skin with curvy features and a self-proclaimed oral fetish off Preston in the extended stay! I got to enjoy Oxmoor Allie dozens of times before she flamed out, would see her again too.

Also Sarah Jane but I have not seen her since the recent return.

Damn it's actually pretty pathetic out there right now. I need some a new ATF!

Blazer.

I have been to both, I will be there again, and I do not mean any disrespect to the ladies working there but they are not on a par wit Ivan's locations.

BlazerLazer
10-04-21, 19:01
I've had some come back in 30 min before but last week I was basically told "too buy" . The little busty lady who does provide and is good looking.

Maybe it was from grabbing the back of her head the last time don't know. LOL.

Blazer.

LancePkrbttm
10-04-21, 19:34
If only we did. I do not know of a single location like there used to be. I am not sure that there has been a good location like these since Ivan went down. You forgot to mention Fern Valley, a favorite of mine.Good point. I don't know how I didn't mention Fern Valley. Most these other places were staffed with washouts or friends of washouts from Ivan. Sort of left a legacy that lasted after he was gone.

Kreamer
10-05-21, 08:02
5818 Preston.

Churchill Downs.

Those are the only places left I still go too. Some of the girls from those spots still work Independantly but it's hard to get their info.I'd like more info on Mirage, is it a AMP? Menu? Donation?

Thanks for your help.

FurStacker21
10-05-21, 08:54
Haven't seen her in RR in a awhile but really wanting to try it out. Any news on her?

https://louisville.rubratings.com/248047

FurStacker21
10-05-21, 09:08
https://louisville.rubratings.com/248047

HappyGuy5
10-05-21, 09:58
LOL shit it is, be nice to have something close come again doubt it will, and if it did it would not last. Damn prudes arround Kentucky. And yes Rainbow, thank you I forgot it's name, been so many names over the years. But never good in service and quality as it has changed name. The tight spinner types in their 20's mmmmm those girls knew how to work it. And the one room with the queen bed in it was great.Preston by the old pool place, right next to the bank, I went to that place on the regular and took people there pretty often.

Even the mamason looked pretty good!

Kingster
10-05-21, 10:12
https://louisville.rubratings.com/248047She's been in the business for years. I don't know what she was like back in the day, but she's way over priced and doesn't offer much besides the standard.

Kingster
10-05-21, 10:13
I'd like more info on Mirage, is it a AMP? Menu? Donation?

Thanks for your help.Sent you a PM.

Two Nutts
10-05-21, 10:29
Two new girls arrive Tuesday afternoon.Only one girl working today. New girls flight changed to 830 pm, so try Wednesday.

Beanes9021
10-05-21, 10:34
5818 Preston.

Churchill Downs.

Those are the only places left I still go too. Some of the girls from those spots still work Independantly but it's hard to get their info.Does 5818 offer FS?

FurStacker21
10-05-21, 10:59
She's been in the business for years. I don't know what she was like back in the day, but she's way over priced and doesn't offer much besides the standard.Have you seen her before? Never had a really good nuru before and looking for one.

GrittyB
10-05-21, 12:22
Have you seen her before? Never had a really good nuru before and looking for one.Search under Victoria Love.

FurStacker21
10-05-21, 13:35
Looking for an awesome nuru massage! If anyone has had experience with a good one or know of a good one PM me or hit me up. Not worried about the money really and will possibly travel a little bit if needed. TIA.

DashRight93
10-05-21, 13:37
Have you seen her before? Never had a really good nuru before and looking for one.I always enjoyed her pre-covid. Never had any issues with her outside of a scatter brain but standard service was always very good.

SixtiesDude
10-05-21, 15:35
I had a dream I went to snow in Radcliff 40 ish, body of a 20 yr old. , nice d Bittys, very nice body, nice body rub for a few minutes then down to business. Started with a little roaming, then to dinning at the why, very much into it, then bent her over the table for a few moved to Mish, and finished, so hot had to take this on bb, even left her with a nice creampie, some dream then I woke up and left.Based on this review, I tried this place out this morning but didn't get the same results! Had an attractive late twenties or early thirties lady with nice boobs and butt. Didn't speak much English and was HE only. Sixty dollars for an hour and she wanted one hundred to go au natural. Didn't do that but the finish was really good! I must not have got the same lady and maybe evening is a better time to go. Oh well..

Ulysses75
10-05-21, 18:50
5818 Preston.

Churchill Downs.

Those are the only places left I still go too. Some of the girls from those spots still work Independantly but it's hard to get their info.Would appreciate what you know about this place. Saw ads on Craigslist months ago and have never seen a post on this forum. Can you share more info? The information that I can gather seems to indicate that I might be walking into a bunch of ladies getting their hair done while I am looking for a handjob. Not a scenario that I would be excited about.

Appreciate the help.

DbUSA
10-05-21, 22:24
Would appreciate what you know about this place. Saw ads on Craigslist months ago and have never seen a post on this forum. Can you share more info? The information that I can gather seems to indicate that I might be walking into a bunch of ladies getting their hair done while I am looking for a handjob. Not a scenario that I would be excited about.

Appreciate the help.I thought about the same. The reviews are good too on Google which is normally not the case unless it's a legit place.

Dbusa.

Two Nutts
10-05-21, 23:12
Since we are reminiscing how about the red head that did nuru outa her apartment in Shepherdsville I think her name was Franscisa, that was fun every time. Always a 2 pop with her.

Kingster
10-06-21, 00:56
Would appreciate what you know about this place. Saw ads on Craigslist months ago and have never seen a post on this forum. Can you share more info? The information that I can gather seems to indicate that I might be walking into a bunch of ladies getting their hair done while I am looking for a handjob. Not a scenario that I would be excited about.

Appreciate the help.Yes it's a hair salon but they don't have customers there all the time. The earlier in the week and earlier in the day are best to avoid the crowd.

Your mileage will vary based on who you get. Some girls wash out pretty quickly because they don't offer much (or aren't very good), others stay a while and make good money. I've seen girls there that made me stop by twice a week and then there would be months or long before I go there because the girls do offer much. So it's really hit and miss.

Best thing you can do is schedule an early appointment (like lunch time) on Mon-Wednesday.

Kingster
10-06-21, 00:57
Does 5818 offer FS?Used to but not sure about now. It's basically the old healing gardens. If you've been there before then you know what to expect.

Kingster
10-06-21, 07:16
Yes it's a hair salon but they don't have customers there all the time. The earlier in the week and earlier in the day are best to avoid the crowd.

Your mileage will vary based on who you get. Some girls wash out pretty quickly because they don't offer much (or aren't very good), others stay a while and make good money. I've seen girls there that made me stop by twice a week and then there would be months or long before I go there because the girls do offer much. So it's really hit and miss.

Best thing you can do is schedule an early appointment (like lunch time) on Mon-Wednesday.And I'll add that they're mostly black girls. You'll have some white ones come through from time to time, but mostly black.

Kingster
10-06-21, 10:43
Yes it's a hair salon but they don't have customers there all the time. The earlier in the week and earlier in the day are best to avoid the crowd.

Best thing you can do is schedule an early appointment (like lunch time) on Mon-Wednesday.

Since we are reminiscing how about the red head that did nuru outa her apartment in Shepherdsville I think her name was Franscisa, that was fun every time. Always a 2 pop with her.Don't know if you ever saw Barbie who used to work out of the yellow house / office on Preston and out of an apartment in Valley Station, but she gave an amazing rub and other services. It's been forever since I've last seen her but I would love to catch up with her again.

LonggMan
10-06-21, 11:11
Since we are reminiscing how about the red head that did nuru outa her apartment in Shepherdsville I think her name was Franscisa, that was fun every time. Always a 2 pop with her.Actually Fantasia and she was Fantastic! Especially after a glass or 2 of Chard.

SirDikALot
10-06-21, 11:27
What ever happened to the Liz that was at Churchill and went out on her own and had a place downtown on the third floor of her apt that she was living in with her BF.

She called me one day asking for a ride, she was at a girlfriends apt and said she was going to start seeing client out of there. I drove her back to the downtown apt at her BF and have never heard from her since.

DirtyDawg22
10-06-21, 11:30
What ever happened to the Liz that was at Churchill and went out on her own and had a place downtown on the third floor of her apt that she was living in with her BF.

She called me one day asking for a ride, she was at a girlfriends apt and said she was going to start seeing client out of there. I drove her back to the downtown apt at her BF and have never heard from her since.I called both numbers I had for her and she finally called me back and told me she was done with that and Wished me a happy life.

Ulysses75
10-06-21, 12:18
And I'll add that they're mostly black girls. You'll have some white ones come through from time to time, but mostly black.Much appreciated, Kingster.

EasyLivin
10-06-21, 12:29

She called me one day asking for a ride, she was at a girlfriends apt and said she was going to start seeing client out of there. I drove her back to the downtown apt at her BF and have never heard from her since.Haven't heard a peep. But IMO she lost her edge when she went out on her own.

LuvItShaved
10-06-21, 14:45
Looking for an awesome nuru massage! If anyone has had experience with a good one or know of a good one PM me or hit me up. Not worried about the money really and will possibly travel a little bit if needed. TIA.I too have been looking for an awesome Nuru massage. I'm in Lexington, but was willing to drive to Louisville for what I wanted. I was referred by one lady to another who calls herself Karma. Contacted her, texted back and forth. And when we got close to making a date she wanted my personal information, cope of driver's license, etc. No thank you. I understand ladies wanting to be safe, but so do I! Can you say identify theft? So, proceed with caution.

DManSeekin
10-06-21, 15:09
Haven't heard a peep. But IMO she lost her edge when she went out on her own.Her problem was her man friend. If he wasn't around she was all good. If she felt her presence then she was a totally different person. Like she was scared to do too much. Like she was being controlled. She was a fun girl before him though.

Herum2
10-06-21, 16:30
Need review for Samantha west port rd, seems pricy also requesting drivers license and work I. D. Pm ok.

DbUSA
10-06-21, 17:19
Need review for Samantha west port rd, seems pricy also requesting drivers license and work I. D. Pm ok.She has an amazing rack and proud of it. She is super sweet. She has rules and I can't blame her because of all the nutcases out there, so as long as you are ok with them you will have a great experience with her. She'll wear a mask and will ask you to wear one. Her room is clean and sanitized between client. Safe location, no drama and no BS from my past experience.

Stay safe.

Dbusa.

Two Nutts
10-06-21, 18:46
The blonde beauty with those huge tits. Worked out of her house up on a hill. I got close to her, FS DATY, dinners, hotels. She was a blast, I even brought her dogs some treats. She was fun.

KYcuriosity
10-06-21, 20:42
Need review for Samantha west port rd, seems pricy also requesting drivers license and work I. D. Pm ok.She's amazing for me. Amazing breasts and very sensual. Awesome time. Only thing is that the table is rock hard and it takes a while to get comfortable on it, but she will definitely make you forget about the hard table quickly. I've had bad luck with her responding to my texts lately but I think it's mostly because she books quickly and is busy. Last time I saw her, she booked a couple days in advance. I have yet to actually see her face because of the mask but it really brings out her eyes when she gets in the groove.

I can't decide if Samantha or Anastasia was my all time fav, but she's definitely up in the top 2. I'm limited in experience with a wide range of providers but there are several that I went to see once and will not see again.

Definitely worth it at least once.

AgainLLook
10-06-21, 20:43
I saw her for over a year. No one has ever came close to that experience. The highlight was both being in the shower washing off after.

Actually Fantasia and she was Fantastic! Especially after a glass or 2 of Chard..

Two Nutts
10-06-21, 22:51
I saw her for over a year. No one has ever came close to that experience. The highlight was both being in the shower washing off after.Those were the days, we drank a whole bottle before the massage and that was memorable.

NewGuy87
10-07-21, 05:51
Anyone have experience with this one. https://louisville.rubratings.com/133514.

Beringer
10-07-21, 08:03
Samantha is sweet. I'v never heard of her requiring a Driver's License though. A simple referral from another provider should be enough for her.

I like to see her early before she gets too drunk. She boozes pretty hard. I think she's prettier with a mask on due to poor dental hygiene. Other than that, I think she is definitely worth her fee. She provides a safe. Clean and very sensual experience.

Need review for Samantha west port rd, seems pricy also requesting drivers license and work I. D. Pm ok.

EasyLivin
10-07-21, 08:51
Her problem was her man friend. If he wasn't around she was all good. If she felt her presence then she was a totally different person. Like she was scared to do too much. Like she was being controlled. She was a fun girl before him though.Oh we always had our fun, this even when he walked me either up or back down to let me out, but just less edge to it, a little more going through the motion at times. Still was a fun cool chick.

Gent12
10-07-21, 09:47
Samantha is sweet. I'v never heard of her requiring a Driver's License though. A simple referral from another provider should be enough for her.

I like to see her early before she gets too drunk. She boozes pretty hard. I think she's prettier with a mask on due to poor dental hygiene. Other than that, I think she is definitely worth her fee. She provides a safe. Clean and very sensual experience.I saw Sam recently, she wanted a photo of my vax card. More on table than HE.

EasyLivin
10-07-21, 09:53

I like to see her early before she gets too drunk. She boozes pretty hard. I think she's prettier with a mask on due to poor dental hygiene. Other than that, I think she is definitely worth her fee. She provides a safe. Clean and very sensual experience.LOL she doesn't have bad teeth, seen her pre pandemic at Churchill. She's just cautious and I don't blame her.

Beringer
10-07-21, 10:05
I saw her pre-pandemic as well. She has discoloured teeth and is missing one or more on the side. I'm sure I am just being overly critical but I stand by that observation.

LOL she doesn't have bad teeth, seen her pre pandemic at Churchill. She's just cautious and I don't blame her.

Judge Smails
10-07-21, 11:51
I saw her pre-pandemic as well. She has discoloured teeth and is missing one or more on the side. I'm sure I am just being overly critical but I stand by that observation.I have seen her both pre-pandemic and during it. Never noticed negative issues with her teeth, but can definitely join others in singing her praises. She is heck of a lot of fun and I don't mind playing by her rules. I have always found her to extremely sensual and knows what buttons to push with me. When we are together, it is nothing but laughs and awesome time.

The only downside is she is a little on the expensive side, but the investment is certainly worth it in my opinion. Definitely recommended if you can schedule.

Don File
10-07-21, 13:04
Anyone have experience with this one. https://louisville.rubratings.com/133514.That's Amanda that has been posted about recently.

Two Nutts
10-07-21, 13:46
You guys got to check this one out. I thinks CICI it's not Tina the other one but she good too.

Ee123
10-07-21, 14:56
Since we are reminiscing how about the red head that did nuru outa her apartment in Shepherdsville I think her name was Franscisa, that was fun every time. Always a 2 pop with her.Seeing as how we are reminiscing, my gawd do I miss Mallory. Most incredible time I've ever had, period.

OneSwiss
10-07-21, 15:46
Seeing as how we are reminiscing, my gawd do I miss Mallory. Most incredible time I've ever had, period.Since we are reminiscing how about Izabella or Payton. These two ladies are at the very top of my all time favorites list. Hard to believe that it has been three years this month that Izzy left. How time flies!