PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

ZeroDark13
05-25-21, 22:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Member #6344
05-25-21, 22:58
"There is a much better place than Lucky Bamboo with a guarantee of a BBBJCIM. I forget the name, but walk-ins are welcome and it's open 24/7. Address is 40 X s 6th. ".

WhoShotJr
05-25-21, 23:07
This sounds great! We really need a name of business & address! Thanks!Substitute a zero for the X. All shapes, sizes and ages available. Personally, I haven't had the occasion to visit.

Member #6344
05-25-21, 23:19
Substitute a zero for the X. All shapes, sizes and ages available. Personally, I haven't had the occasion to visit.What is the place's name?

Keith76
05-25-21, 23:26
"There is a much better place than Lucky Bamboo with a guarantee of a BBBJCIM. I forget the name, but walk-ins are welcome and it's open 24/7. Address is 40 X s 6th. ".That's funny, it's open 24/7.

WhoShotJr
05-25-21, 23:32
What is the place's name?Name:

LMDofC.

Google lists their services as "Fingerprints and background check".

Come on, guys. Figure it out.

Two Nutts
05-25-21, 23:35
It is.

Not sure about Judy, but Eva told me she doesn't work anymore. It's a shame!Eva could make a fortune by time she hit 40.

Cypress272
05-26-21, 07:38
Saw Maria at Churchill. What a disappointment. Lackluster rub and limited roaming. Cut my time short as well. It was not what I hoped for. Saw two other providers in the sitting area and I was not impressed.

SteenkyNutz502
05-26-21, 10:20
It is.

Not sure about Judy, but Eva told me she doesn't work anymore. It's a shame!Good thing I got my time in with her then. She is indeed all that.

Red4899
05-26-21, 10:50
Never been to a place for this, any tips? Eva's isn't far from me, and it sounds like an awesome time! Been to several ABS around Louisville, so I'm not nervous as much as I want to make sure I don't go in and make an ass out of myself. Message me or reply on here would be great!

BearGrass
05-26-21, 11:35
Saw Maria at Churchill. What a disappointment. Lackluster rub and limited roaming. Cut my time short as well. It was not what I hoped for. Saw two other providers in the sitting area and I was not impressed.That's surprising, but I know YMMV, but mine have always been the opposite with her. I visited with Sunny yesterday and spoke with Maria for just a couple of minutes. She seemed like her normal, jovial self. Sorry that you had a bad experience.

Randy Daytona
05-26-21, 12:31
YMMV. My experience has always been cover goes on for everything except HJ, but that is also how I prefer it top be.

Based on the recent positive report on Pepsi, I visited today. Drew "Bebe", said she just arrived from California yesterday and hopes to stay a while. Very fit body, would say 25-30 yrs old. Very long hair. Natural B's and a small tight round butt. A great time was had, well worth the visit for me.Is this the Sun spa by the Ford plant?

Randy Daytona
05-26-21, 13:19
YMMV. My experience has always been cover goes on for everything except HJ, but that is also how I prefer it top be.

Based on the recent positive report on Pepsi, I visited today. Drew "Bebe", said she just arrived from California yesterday and hopes to stay a while. Very fit body, would say 25-30 yrs old. Very long hair. Natural B's and a small tight round butt. A great time was had, well worth the visit for me.Is this the Sun spa by the Ford plant?

Jabmb4
05-26-21, 13:27
Is this the Sun spa by the Ford plant?Yes it is.

Cypress272
05-27-21, 07:57
I was surprised as well. I've been here several times and always enjoyed the experience. While I probably shouldn't write a place off after one negative experience, I don't get out much and absolutely hate wasting money. Maybe my expectations are too high but I expect stellar service. I'm not a jerk and a treat the other person with respect.

That's surprising, but I know YMMV, but mine have always been the opposite with her. I visited with Sunny yesterday and spoke with Maria for just a couple of minutes. She seemed like her normal, jovial self. Sorry that you had a bad experience.

Member #6042
05-27-21, 11:52
I was surprised as well. I've been here several times and always enjoyed the experience. While I probably shouldn't write a place off after one negative experience, I don't get out much and absolutely hate wasting money. Maybe my expectations are too high but I expect stellar service. I'm not a jerk and a treat the other person with respect.That guy's post sounds more like he's the owner or one of the girls. It definitely did not strike me as a monger post. I wouldn't worry about it. This board is for reviews, good and bad. This board is not for white knights.

Cypress272
05-28-21, 09:07
I thought the same thing, that the message is probably from the owner. I just wanted to give an honest review. The only way to improve the quality of services available is to weed out those providing subpar services. I hate that I had to have a negative experience but at least I can help others to avoid it as well.

If anyone knows a quality provider, please send me a message. I like to have an actual massage (not just rubbing oil on me) and a simple HJ from an attractive person. Fairly simple and straightforward. I don't think that's too much to ask for.

That guy's post sounds more like he's the owner or one of the girls. It definitely did not strike me as a monger post. I wouldn't worry about it. This board is for reviews, good and bad. This board is not for white knights.

BearGrass
05-28-21, 09:50
That guy's post sounds more like he's the owner or one of the girls. It definitely did not strike me as a monger post. I wouldn't worry about it. This board is for reviews, good and bad. This board is not for white knights.I'm not, and I was only expressing my surprise nothing more. I appreciated his honest report as I do all of them; that what makes this site so valuable to us all.

Member #6042
05-28-21, 20:28
I'm not, and I was only expressing my surprise nothing more. I appreciated his honest report as I do all of them; that what makes this site so valuable to us all.Then post reviews.

LineMan69
05-30-21, 20:17
I will be visiting tomorrow Monday. And was wondering where a good place was for a massage and FS I will even visit a independent. I don't know the providers there and if you ever come on the east coast I can hook you up with places like that. You can dm the info if she is Utr. Thanks.

SmashvillePred
06-01-21, 13:26
Visited bourbon country about a month ago. After searching through the board it was clear to me that there are plenty of massage options in comparison to my hometown. Tried to contact DeeDee with no luck. Next, I made contact with Miss Samantha. She responded in a very timely manner and seemed to be a very sweet and educated woman. Since I'm an out of towner I went through her verification process. Sent a pic of ID but unfortunately I didn't have a work badge or any other form of verification that she required. Subsequently she passed on us meeting. DAMN, I really wanted to see her. She looked to have the attributes and menu that I was looking for while in town. Finally I contacted Churchill massage crew. Made an appt. With Maria. Much easier verification process. She is reviewed on the board, so I'll keep this short. She is a sweet / bubbly Latin woman. Big bolt-ons, very nice and smooth legs. Started with massage (nothing to write home about, as previously stated it was more like rubbing oil on my body and no real massage), but on the flip she wore red lingerie. Allowed plenty of roaming upstairs, legs, and ass (no kitty). Fair hand technique until release. Massage was 80 roses and I was feeling generous so gave an additional 20 for tip. Plan on visiting again this summer.

-SMASH.

BabeWatch
06-01-21, 13:53
Visited bourbon country about a month ago. After searching through the board it was clear to me that there are plenty of massage options in comparison to my hometown. Tried to contact DeeDee with no luck. Next, I made contact with Miss Samantha. She responded in a very timely manner and seemed to be a very sweet and educated woman. Since I'm an out of towner I went through her verification process. Sent a pic of ID but unfortunately I didn't have a work badge or any other form of verification that she required. Subsequently she passed on us meeting. DAMN, I really wanted to see her. She looked to have the attributes and menu that I was looking for while in town. Finally I contacted Churchill massage crew. Made an appt. With Maria. Much easier verification process. She is reviewed on the board, so I'll keep this short. She is a sweet / bubbly Latin woman. Big bolt-ons, very nice and smooth legs. Started with massage (nothing to write home about, as previously stated it was more like rubbing oil on my body and no real massage), but on the flip she wore red lingerie. Allowed plenty of roaming upstairs, legs, and ass (no kitty). Fair hand technique until release. Massage was 80 roses and I was feeling generous so gave an additional 20 for tip. Plan on visiting again this summer..You forgot to mention the 1. VIP fee for new visitors.

SmashvillePred
06-01-21, 17:24
You forgot to mention the 1. VIP fee for new visitors.Suppose I got lucky or it was a slow day. It does mention a new visitor fee in the add, but it wasn't brought up during our session. Total spent was 100 roses.

NorthBound4488
06-03-21, 22:35
I was in town and checked the reviews, I figured Bebe would be fun. I stopped in, asked the mama for Bebe, and was told to come back in 40 min. I returned to have a older lady greet me and show me to my room. The place was very clean and nice. The room was private and comfortable. I paid the house fee to mama (7) and was told to get comfortable. After a short wait, a well built, long haired, Asian women walked in wearing a sexy black dress, that was not very modest. It complemented her figured and that ass is great!! She started the conversation with good English, and she is easy to talk with. She asked what I wanted, I said everything, so I tipped $1. 40. She left for a short time and returned with some supplies. She started a mild massage, which I roamed up her legs to give her ass a squeeze. She giggled and asked how I knew about her. She stated she has only been in KY 5 days. I told her good news travels fast on the web, and she was shocked that I drove from Michigan and choose her for a fun time. She slowly slid out of that black dress. Her ass is nice, smooth, round, just enough jiggle. Her breasts are just as nice, I gave each of them some attention. I played with that ass and roamed in the smooth kitty. She played around with the captain for a bit. She was moving in position for a CBJ, which was pretty good. I had hit my limit with the CBJ and we took a break. Then she let me play with her for a bit and then back to CBJ. She then decide she wanted cowgirl and I happily agreed. She pumped and slid all around, then spun for some RCG. And that was a beautiful site, to watch that ass pump on the captain was unforgettable. We switched it up for some mish and K9. I finished in the cover, mish. She is a good time. Great body, clean shaven, smooth skin, long dark hair, good English.

Indiana317
06-04-21, 17:44
Passing thru for work and visited on a Monday morning. I was trying to visit The relaxation station but they were busy and was told to Come back in an hour so I went next door.

Greeted by older lady in heels, daisy dukes, and tiny tank top. She was pretty stacked on top. Table shower was pretty bland not much attention to junior. Back to room. Started light touch teasing massage. I ran my hand up to her ass and after only 5 minutes pillow came out. Asked to flip. Negotiated CBJ for $80. Service was rushed and mechanical. Out in 20. Would not return.

Norsem
06-07-21, 10:00
You forgot to mention the 1. VIP fee for new visitors.I think the VIP fee is optional. I've been three times to see Maria and never paid the VIP fee. Not really even sure what it gets you. And trust me I've asked. Not just her. But if you want an old fashioned rub and tug this is the place for you.

Kingster
06-07-21, 11:30
Passing thru for work and visited on a Monday morning. I was trying to visit The relaxation station but they were busy and was told to Come back in an hour so I went next door.

Greeted by older lady in heels, daisy dukes, and tiny tank top. She was pretty stacked on top. Table shower was pretty bland not much attention to junior. Back to room. Started light touch teasing massage. I ran my hand up to her ass and after only 5 minutes pillow came out. Asked to flip. Negotiated CBJ for $80. Service was rushed and mechanical. Out in 20. Would not return.Yeah Empire has been like that for years. When I first got into the hobby, they were great but I assume it was due to completion. As the service through the city has gone downhill, the AMPs have gone down too.

Two Nutts
06-07-21, 14:06
2 girls were replaced by two more cuties. Perky and nippelishes. For those that are into the codes, they have most the "L's" covered.

HappyGuy5
06-07-21, 14:40
You forgot to mention the 1. VIP fee for new visitors.They don't require new guys to be VIPs it's only if you want to and if you go to their website it explains the perks.

EasyRide01
06-07-21, 16:56
Was in the area getting my car worked on with some time to kill, thought I'd check it out.

Only one woman working, probably late 30's, attractive in a MILF way. Got me inside and hugged me, took me back to a room, all hands, caressing me as we walked. Told me her name was Candy. Gets me to the room, starts grabbing my crotch, turns around, pulls up her skirt, asks if I like, telling me all the ways she's going to make me happy. Asks for $$ for everything, I tell her I only have $.4, and don't really need a massage, she makes a face for a second, then I guess she does some quick math in her head and agrees.

I undress and ask about the advertised table shower, turns out it's a chair shower like in a hospital or old folks home. She rushes me through that, not at all relaxing.

Gets me back to the room, pretty good BBBJ, then she tries to get on top without a cover, and gets that odd look again when I ask if she has a party hat. She gets one, puts it on me, rides me CG, making almost convincing noises, I close my eyes and think about a cute waitress who flirted with me at breakfast and blow in the bag.

She takes me back to the shower chair to wash off. I was in and out (literally) in 22 minutes.

I won't repeat, I felt rushed, I like a more luxurious experience with the table shower (on an actual table), and I'm pretty sure that if they are going to act as blatantly as she did with me, uncle will be paying a visit soon.Great review because I had the exact same experience with Candy. I will say that for the time I had it was very worthwhile. I agree that I like a little more luxurious experience but for that day and if the time doesn't allow any additional time then I'm good with Candy. She was energetic and the BJ was without a cover.

Won't go back for regular times but worked great for that type of day.

ER01. Out.

Two Nutts
06-07-21, 19:58
2 girls were replaced by two more cuties. Perky and nippelishes. For those that are into the codes, they have most the "L's" covered.For those who like a very strong neck, leg back feet massage go with this new girl Luna, I swear I've never felt such strong fingers from such a small girl. No joke she seems to have had some training. Strong when it's needed and soft when it's wanted. Good luck, more updates as the change up occurs.

Ol Muff Diver
06-08-21, 13:35
2 girls were replaced by two more cuties. Perky and nippelishes. For those that are into the codes, they have most the "L's" covered.But for us without a clue of the codes. Please explain.

Two Nutts
06-08-21, 18:40
You know exactly what the L1 and so on stand for.

Member #6042
06-09-21, 08:57
But for us without a clue of the codes. Please explain.Are you kidding? You asked these same questions and they were answered multiple times for you several months ago! Please go back and read the your posts and the answers.

Two Nutts
06-09-21, 13:01
Today there are two new girls, Cindy very very cute and accommodating, seems like she knows her stuff. The other girl Amy is young, I mean low 20's, tight body and sweet girl. I think these two will be two of the better one here, (except for Eva of course, she was the best) go see Cindy and Amy your money well spent. I know it's walk in, but you might call ahead with these two, I can see them being very busy.

SteenkyNutz502
06-09-21, 13:33
So after finally replacing my vehicle and feeling the urge to explore, I found myself cruising my old haunts on Preston. On a whim I decided to try my luck at ole' BS. Unfortunately it seems they had made good on their rumored intent to close down the old building and move elsewhere. The door bell was gone, a "For Lease" sign was on the wall, and old furniture was stacked and packed out front and in a truck. A knock on the door confirmed it. The owner / operator was there and still packing. He apologetically told me they were indeed closed down and didn't know when they would be rekening. Damn. I would have liked to have a go with Ash or Tatiana or one of the other girls there one last time.

SmashvillePred
06-10-21, 00:33
I am back for a couple days for work. Looking to meet another busty, sensual, and safe massage lady. I've tried to contact DeeDee and Samantha with no answer / return call or text. If it comes down to it I may visit Churchill Downs again or an AMP. If anyone has a lady you prefer over any other please pm me. I prefer residential in calls, but that is mainly due to AMP's being no fun back home. Thanks again for all your help and happy hunting.

SMASH.

Norsem
06-10-21, 09:48
So after finally replacing my vehicle and feeling the urge to explore, I found myself cruising my old haunts on Preston. On a whim I decided to try my luck at ole' BS. Unfortunately it seems they had made good on their rumored intent to close down the old building and move elsewhere. The door bell was gone, a "For Lease" sign was on the wall, and old furniture was stacked and packed out front and in a truck. A knock on the door confirmed it. The owner / operator was there and still packing. He apologetically told me they were indeed closed down and didn't know when they would be rekening. Damn. I would have liked to have a go with Ash or Tatiana or one of the other girls there one last time.You have more balls than me and I mean that. I would never knock on a door and ask if the hookers are still here and if not do you have a forwarding address. Haha. Strong work.

Garthie1
06-10-21, 13:34
I was in town and checked the reviews, I figured Bebe would be fun. I stopped in, asked the mama for Bebe, and was told to come back in 40 min. I returned to have a older lady greet me and show me to my room. The place was very clean and nice. The room was private and comfortable. I paid the house fee to mama (7) and was told to get comfortable. After a short wait, a well built, long haired, Asian women walked in wearing a sexy black dress, that was not very modest. It complemented her figured and that ass is great!! She started the conversation with good English, and she is easy to talk with. She asked what I wanted, I said everything, so I tipped $1. 40. She left for a short time and returned with some supplies. She started a mild massage, which I roamed up her legs to give her ass a squeeze. She giggled and asked how I knew about her. She stated she has only been in KY 5 days. I told her good news travels fast on the web, and she was shocked that I drove from Michigan and choose her for a fun time. She slowly slid out of that black dress. Her ass is nice, smooth, round, just enough jiggle. Her breasts are just as nice, I gave each of them some attention. I played with that ass and roamed in the smooth kitty. She played around with the captain for a bit. She was moving in position for a CBJ, which was pretty good. I had hit my limit with the CBJ and we took a break. Then she let me play with her for a bit and then back to CBJ. She then decide she wanted cowgirl and I happily agreed. She pumped and slid all around, then spun for some RCG. And that was a beautiful site, to watch that ass pump on the captain was unforgettable. We switched it up for some mish and K9. I finished in the cover, mish. She is a good time. Great body, clean shaven, smooth skin, long dark hair, good English.Sun's usually been reliable for quality girls, at least before they were busted. The old mamasan looked like someone out of Star Trek, but occasionally had some good providers. Coco was one who worked there for some time and another girl by Sky used to work there about two years ago. Both were excellent service- BBBJ, AR, etc. Good to see that the service is coming back to par.

Ol Muff Diver
06-10-21, 19:36
Are you kidding? You asked these same questions and they were answered multiple times for you several months ago! Please go back and read the your posts and the answers.Sorry to be esperanto-challenged.

OneSwiss
06-11-21, 07:08
After reading many reports on this forum I made a visit to this location. It was a very easy set-up. I texted requesting a time and possible choices of providers and received a prompt response confirming time and provider and the address. When I arrived at the appointed time I remembered the house from a visit I made several years ago. Don't remember who I saw there but whoever she was she was not worth another visit but that was yesterday and yesterday is gone as they say. Upon entry I was informed that the provider who I had an appointment with had called in ill, I will not name her, and would not be in. Maria was there and said that she had the time. She is not a spinner but her body is firm and the upper assets are impressive. She gave a sensual rub ending a very good standard ending with a bit of a twist. If you are looking for a rub with standard I can highly recommend Maria. If you are looking for a BBBJ or FS as the ending then don't call Churchill. In short the service was excellent and I will return.

NmnMunich
06-11-21, 11:55
Today there are two new girls, Cindy very very cute and accommodating, seems like she knows her stuff. The other girl Amy is young, I mean low 20's, tight body and sweet girl. I think these two will be two of the better one here, (except for Eva of course, she was the best) go see Cindy and Amy your money well spent. I know it's walk in, but you might call ahead with these two, I can see them being very busy.Can someone tell me where Eva's place is located or the name of it? I searched but didn't come up with anything.

SandbergFan
06-11-21, 12:08
Can someone tell me where Eva's place is located or the name of it? I searched but didn't come up with anything.10th Street in Jeff.

Sniper Dog
06-11-21, 14:04
So after finally replacing my vehicle and feeling the urge to explore, I found myself cruising my old haunts on Preston. On a whim I decided to try my luck at ole' BS. Unfortunately it seems they had made good on their rumored intent to close down the old building and move elsewhere. The door bell was gone, a "For Lease" sign was on the wall, and old furniture was stacked and packed out front and in a truck. A knock on the door confirmed it. The owner / operator was there and still packing. He apologetically told me they were indeed closed down and didn't know when they would be rekening. Damn. I would have liked to have a go with Ash or Tatiana or one of the other girls there one last time.Wow, that was my go to spot every year when I visited Louisville. Always had a great time and would stop in 2 -3 times while I was in town. Well sounds like I need to find a new spot for my upcoming visit, anyone one have suggestions to a replacement spot.

Two Nutts
06-11-21, 15:59
Can someone tell me where Eva's place is located or the name of it? I searched but didn't come up with anything.She has an ad with address and phone number it under the Louisville umbrella.

RubMeDown812
06-12-21, 10:14
So haven't had alot of time to indulge in the hobby much, maybe a few times over the last year. I just recently hurt my back working and would normally just go get a legit massage, but was hoping to kill 2 birds with one stone. I have only been to island, eva, spring, and one more that I can't remember the name of. If anyone has any suggestions on a place and provider that offers a both a good massage and finish would love any help.

HighLifeMan
06-12-21, 10:46
Good morning Louisville mongers. I just like ask I will be in Louisville want to know which place would you all recommended. Now first I have been to Eva's like two months ago when I was there. I had a okay Time like two ladys working a Saturday night. Cannot remember the name of the younger chick I had nice little tight body. Very high energy. But the only thing I got was a saran job. It was great but I wish I could have got the whole fish platter meal. She said it was that time of month next time come I could daty. But really wanted more. The only thing that was not good was the ticket price plus getting a toll bridge payment. But anyways been reading reviews and it looks like maybe trying Eva's again or really sun spa or rose spa. For the fish platter meal looks more promising with rose or sun spa what do you recommend thanks. Well have a good day be safe out there.

PharmHobby
06-12-21, 14:55
Good morning Louisville mongers. I just like ask I will be in Louisville want to know which place would you all recommended. Now first I have been to Eva's like two months ago when I was there. I had a okay Time like two ladys working a Saturday night. Cannot remember the name of the younger chick I had nice little tight body. Very high energy. But the only thing I got was a saran job. It was great but I wish I could have got the whole fish platter meal. She said it was that time of month next time come I could daty. But really wanted more. The only thing that was not good was the ticket price plus getting a toll bridge payment. But anyways been reading reviews and it looks like maybe trying Eva's again or really sun spa or rose spa. For the fish platter meal looks more promising with rose or sun spa what do you recommend thanks. Well have a good day be safe out there.Depends on the girl, but I've had both DATY and BBJ at Eva for a bit larger tip of around $. 6. I've also been turned down for those. So just ask and be prepared to tip more.

Randy Daytona
06-13-21, 11:54
Uncle LEO was sitting in front of Sun spa this morning.

Kingster
06-14-21, 09:50
Uncle LEO was sitting in front of Sun spa this morning.I live down the street. It's less about Sun and more about the rest of the action going on in that area. Street walker activity has increased since the weather turned.

RdyToPlay59
06-14-21, 10:26
I live down the street. It's less about Sun and more about the rest of the action going on in that area. Street walker activity has increased since the weather turned.I never knew there were walkers in that area. I've only gone to the usual areas mentioned in the SW thread. Nice to know there may be options outside of downtown.

East Side
06-14-21, 14:52
This is the new spa that opened in a brand new strip mall in Etown. Not the one further up the road with the same name. Currently with many of the other businesses still closed at this new strip mall, this AMP is a great spot. The lobby area is dark, with Asian music playing. When you enter there is a bell. Prices are posted on a sign to the left. Private rooms are located down a hall straight ahead.

After entering, I was quickly greeted by Vivian who was wearing a tight tee and shorts. She is in her 30's and built thicker than most MP girls you come across but she is not overweight. After paying $40 for 30 minutes, she took me to the first of several private rooms. I was the only customer, so she gave me a minute to undress and then came in for the massage. I asked for light touch, no oil. There is a language barrier but she got the idea. Light touch was fine. She paid a lot of attention to my ass crack for whatever reason.

While she rubbed my back, I rubbed up her leg. THICK panties blocked access to anything fun down below. I didn't push my luck since this was my first visit. On the flip she asked if I wanted any oil on my dick straight away. I opted in and she gave an above average handjob to completion. She let me feel on her very large boobs while she stoked. Again. THICK bra. Next time I will negotiate for more, but after some help cleaning up and a $40 tip I left feeling like I got my money's worth. I've paid more for worse.

Would have been 5-star visit if she dressed sexier or had easier to circumvent underwear. I will say she never said stop or no, which leads me to believe I wasn't crossing the line with light touching at all.

Kingster
06-14-21, 14:57
I never knew there were walkers in that area. I've only gone to the usual areas mentioned in the SW thread. Nice to know there may be options outside of downtown.Don't get me wrong, there's no where near the amount of activity that goes on in Portland or downtown, but there's definitely some SWs between the motel on Westport to the liquor store on Murphy.

Again, not a lot but there's some.

SmashvillePred
06-15-21, 02:46
Work kept me extremely busy on this trip, therefore I wasn't able to partake in any massage fun this trip. However, I did stop at PT's Showclub. I will post about my visit in the club section of the forum.
Thanks again for the help while visiting.

- SMASH

LetsGiveItATry
06-15-21, 13:30
This is the new spa that opened in a brand new strip mall in Etown. Not the one further up the road with the same name. Currently with many of the other businesses still closed at this new strip mall, this AMP is a great spot. The lobby area is dark, with Asian music playing. When you enter there is a bell. Prices are posted on a sign to the left. Private rooms are located down a hall straight ahead.

After entering, I was quickly greeted by Vivian who was wearing a tight tee and shorts. She is in her 30's and built thicker than most MP girls you come across but she is not overweight. After paying $40 for 30 minutes, she took me to the first of several private rooms. I was the only customer, so she gave me a minute to undress and then came in for the massage. I asked for light touch, no oil. There is a language barrier but she got the idea. Light touch was fine. She paid a lot of attention to my ass crack for whatever reason.

While she rubbed my back, I rubbed up her leg. THICK panties blocked access to anything fun down below. I didn't push my luck since this was my first visit. On the flip she asked if I wanted any oil on my dick straight away. I opted in and she gave an above average handjob to completion. She let me feel on her very large boobs while she stoked. Again. THICK bra. Next time I will negotiate for more, but after some help cleaning up and a $40 tip I left feeling like I got my money's worth. I've paid more for worse.

Would have been 5-star visit if she dressed sexier or had easier to circumvent underwear. I will say she never said stop or no, which leads me to believe I wasn't crossing the line with light touching at all.I visited this place a couple of weeks ago, and the woman working used to work at snow spa in Radcliff. She is very thick and there's no way I would be even interested in her pleasing me. So I just had a massage only.

East Side
06-15-21, 16:03
I visited this place a couple of weeks ago, and the woman working used to work at snow spa in Radcliff. She is very thick and there's no way I would be even interested in her pleasing me. So I just had a massage only.What is your AMP in Hardin county then?

TvMaker500
06-15-21, 17:25
Not sure if it's the same operation that used to be in St. Matthews but looks like there is a Warm Reflexology at the corner of Taylorsville and Hurstbourne. Anyone try out out yet?

Maximus71
06-15-21, 21:09
Not sure if it's the same operation that used to be in St. Matthews but looks like there is a Warm Reflexology at the corner of Taylorsville and Hurstbourne. Anyone try out out yet?I found their website and it looks like it could be the same people, though their prices seem to have increased. I really hope it is because that was my favorite place and I have really missed it since they closed down. I never knew what happened but I just found out searching now that they closed down because of a roof collapse. I've been hoping they'd re-open and it looks like they may have. I will probably check it out in the next few weeks. Thanks for the heads-up.

LetsGiveItATry
06-16-21, 01:11
What is your AMP in Hardin county then?I like Snow Spa in Radcliff; but typically go to Louisville.

LetsGiveItATry
06-16-21, 01:12
What is your AMP in Hardin county then?I like Snow Spa in Radcliff, but typically go to Louisville.

Joker1965
06-16-21, 09:38
Anyone been here recently or at Your Spa?

HdRideHer6969
06-16-21, 17:35
Last time I checked, the provider had a good bit of meat in her bones. Been a month or so ago.

Anyone been here recently or at Your Spa?

SwizzleStick
06-17-21, 14:25
She has an ad with address and phone number it under the Louisville umbrella.Imma go check this place out.

BourbonBound
06-17-21, 16:03
How's the new girls working out? Planning trip on Monday / Tuesday.

PharmHobby
06-17-21, 16:16
Stopped at Eva today after sitting out a few weeks. Saw Tina whom I've seen before but today's experience was better. She got me going before the room watching her ass cheeks poking out of her daisy dukes. Light rub and allowed extensive roaming and really explored her lovely ass. On the flip, we got the tip out of the way and she's full nude. She was very unrushed today and started with some body to body rubbing and mutual nip kissing. Her boobs are all natural and perky. The preliminaries really were nice. I went for CBJ with Saran. Also had DATY and surprisingly she was ok with FIV which felt great-tight and juicy kitty. Plus she seemed to enjoy the FIV which is a rarity based on my experience. She has a full Bush which normally doesn't do much for me but during DATY it was a turn-on. She nicely executed the CBJ bringing me to completion with tons of groaning on my end-it was awesome and honestly I couldn't even tell she was using Saran. During the clean-up there was a lot of laughing and flirtatious banter. Total damage for 30 minutes and tip was $. 6 Probably could have gotten by with less but I don't mind a bit more when they make me feel this good.

Told me they have a "new girl" and I should come back which after today I will definitely do. Following last month's below average visit, Eva is back on my "good list. ".

FlipAndShake
06-17-21, 18:42
Full Menu, 2 working. Rose (my favorite) and Lilly. Both well worth the short drive east.

Pure Bliss, Lawrenceburg, KY 6 Miles South on 127 Off Exit 53 A off I-64. Tough to find first visit but 1034 is the address.

There is a bar and grill on the end, its next to a Pet Boutique and a Mexican restaurant on the end of the other building. Its not marked yet but they should have that done this week.

https://lexington.rubratings.com/195171

With the Mexican place there You can eat tacos twice in one stop. Enjoy.

Two Nutts
06-17-21, 19:21
How's the new girls working out? Planning trip on Monday / Tuesday.The 27th and 30th two new ones coming.

DaddyL
06-18-21, 11:03
Full Menu, 2 working. Rose (my favorite) and Lilly. Both well worth the short drive east.

Pure Bliss, Lawrenceburg, KY 6 Miles South on 127 Off Exit 53 A off I-64. Tough to find first visit but 1034 is the address.

There is a bar and grill on the end, its next to a Pet Boutique and a Mexican restaurant on the end of the other building. Its not marked yet but they should have that done this week.

With the Mexican place there You can eat tacos twice in one stop. Enjoy.Ok I remember there being a short lived one in a strip shopping center near a Smoker outlet, back in the day that was short lived there years ago. So can you give in intel on looks performance what have you. Or is this place the run of the mill rub joint same girls same routine like here in louisville.

Beanes9021
06-18-21, 11:08
Ok I remember there being a short lived one in a strip shopping center near a Smoker outlet, back in the day that was short lived there years ago. So can you give in intel on looks performance what have you. Or is this place the run of the mill rub joint same girls same routine like here in louisville.It's not your run of the mill rub and tug. It's some of the girls from Oak in Paris. FS is most certainly on the menu and the girls are better than average.

BourbonBound
06-18-21, 11:10
Going to be outside before my trip over. Searched the forum and saw no table shower at Eva, so might see who's at IB. Haven't had a shower there but saw the table several times passing to the rooms. Used to stop at Evergreen just for a quick rinse & tug. First time I went there many years ago paid for an hour, was first time getting a shower and loved it. Older lady washed me down, dried me off. Wasn't into her so much as the experience. Glad there's younger ladies around now.

Two Nutts
06-18-21, 20:17
Going to be outside before my trip over. Searched the forum and saw no table shower at Eva, so might see who's at IB. Haven't had a shower there but saw the table several times passing to the rooms. Used to stop at Evergreen just for a quick rinse & tug. First time I went there many years ago paid for an hour, was first time getting a shower and loved it. Older lady washed me down, dried me off. Wasn't into her so much as the experience. Glad there's younger ladies around now.Two young pretty girls, and a granny there now. Plus the table shower. Good luck.

JackWoolridge
06-21-21, 13:23
It's not your run of the mill rub and tug. It's some of the girls from Oak in Paris. FS is most certainly on the menu and the girls are better than average.I checked and was told that it is now owned by a new owner but the workers and the services are the same.

I plan to check it out next week and will post a report.

BourbonBound
06-21-21, 16:49
Going to be outside before my trip over. Searched the forum and saw no table shower at Eva, so might see who's at IB. Haven't had a shower there but saw the table several times passing to the rooms. Used to stop at Evergreen just for a quick rinse & tug. First time I went there many years ago paid for an hour, was first time getting a shower and loved it. Older lady washed me down, dried me off. Wasn't into her so much as the experience. Glad there's younger ladies around now.Drew Coco when I arrived. She's a fun little one. Gave a good wash down on the table shower, paid attention to the important places to make sure it was really clean. Perfect water temp. So if you like that kind of thing, I would do it again.

She rushed through the massage before the flip, which was ok because it wasn't that great. She went with the hand motions when asking what I wanted. I said everything, she said and I quote "no fuck here, a customer in next room". Which I remember hearing another monger come in. Standard saran wrap & taco salad. Decent enough to get the job done. When I was leaving she said come back when nobody else is here and we will have more fun. Doubt that FS is available, but probably making sure I came back.

BB.

Daboyz22
06-22-21, 10:54
Saw a place just off the interstate that was down a small back road just off the interstate. It said Unisex Spa. I was wondering if anyone can enlighten me as to if this is an AMP or a massage therapy location. It's right under some fire bureau office, which is upstairs.

Thanks.

Ol Muff Diver
06-22-21, 11:01
Saw a place just off the interstate that was down a small back road just off the interstate. It said Unisex Spa. I was wondering if anyone can enlighten me as to if this is an AMP or a massage therapy location. It's right under some fire bureau office, which is upstairs.

Thanks.Currently, it may or may not be titled OK Stress Management Inc, 32X S Lakeview Dr, Shepherdsville, KY 4016X. At least the address is correct. At times this place was a go-to spa with everything offered, with some hot girls. Times had certainly changed there as far as attractive girls & offerings.

I would guess that it may not be a top notch spa, but that's just a wild guess.

I hope that someone twftt!

Ol Muff Diver
06-22-21, 11:03
Drew Coco when I arrived. She's a fun little one. Gave a good wash down on the table shower, paid attention to the important places to make sure it was really clean. Perfect water temp. So if you like that kind of thing, I would do it again.

She rushed through the massage before the flip, which was ok because it wasn't that great. She went with the hand motions when asking what I wanted. I said everything, she said and I quote "no fuck here, a customer in next room". Which I remember hearing another monger come in. Standard saran wrap & taco salad. Decent enough to get the job done. When I was leaving she said come back when nobody else is here and we will have more fun. Doubt that FS is available, but probably making sure I came back.

BB.I would guess that FS is available from what I've heard & read.

Jsmw1980
06-22-21, 11:10

Thanks.Been there for years. That was my first experience with AMP. Back in the day it was decent table shower and extras. But it's probably been 8-9 years since I've been there so I can say how it is now. I'd be interested in current info as well.

Two Nutts
06-22-21, 12:52
I love my bourbon LOL. As far as FS at IB rarely if even ever would happen mamasain has told girl to go elsewhere if they do it, has also told customers to leave when they are persistent. Her saying come back for more fun is what she always says, she leaves in July.

BourbonBound
06-22-21, 16:50
I love my bourbon LOL. As far as FS at IB rarely if even ever would happen mamasain has told girl to go elsewhere if they do it, has also told customers to leave when they are persistent. Her saying come back for more fun is what she always says, she leaves in July.I thought that was her way of making sure I came back. She must've been watch Glengarry Glen Ross. ABC, Always Be Closing!

Member #6042
06-24-21, 11:08
Anyone seen Sunny at Chuchill? How's her body and service? Are there any thin ones there?

Hobo6969
06-24-21, 15:13
I know older Candis closed up shop when Covid hit. Any idea if she's opened back up?

SandbergFan
06-24-21, 17:59
I know older Candis closed up shop when Covid hit. Any idea if she's opened back up?Only to a select few regulars.

SandbergFan
06-24-21, 18:01
Anyone seen Sunny at Chuchill? How's her body and service? Are there any thin ones there?I saw Tuesday a couple months ago, she was thin and very enjoyable. Probably the best looking one there I would say.

Whiskey Pete
06-25-21, 00:02

With the Mexican place there You can eat tacos twice in one stop. Enjoy.Did some research on Pure Bliss on the Lexington boards and it sounds like the local Lawrenceburg house wives are being a bit disruptive of this establishment. Taking pictures of license plates of guys going in and in some cases taking vid of guys going inside. If you go, I would go later at night when most of the crowd is gone not park close by.

LasciviousX
06-25-21, 13:55
Anyone seen Mocha from Rubratings? I tried a search but found nothing recently.

Dave3879
06-25-21, 14:15
Hey all,

Last minute trip to Louisville for work. Usually I'd review postings, do my research etc. I don't have that luxury, and even the short reviews I've skimmed I'm not sure of the locations mentioned. So need a little help via PM if ya can.

Place with decent looking girl, ok massage, with a minimum of BJ that won't cost a car payment. Open to independents as well.

Thanks in advance!

CountryMan
06-26-21, 12:13
Did some research on Pure Bliss on the Lexington boards and it sounds like the local Lawrenceburg house wives are being a bit disruptive of this establishment. Taking pictures of license plates of guys going in and in some cases taking vid of guys going inside. If you go, I would go later at night when most of the crowd is gone not park close by.That is why I travel to tijuana mexico 4 times a year. It is feminists and bible thumpers why indiana and ky will never change.

LasciviousX
06-26-21, 15:47
Has anyone been to the new Healing Spa at 2210 Frankfort Ave? I've not seen it on Rub Ratings and just happened to see it when I was driving down Frankfort. Any reports? I'd give it a try but find this area more upscale and was surprised this place opened here.

Whiskey Pete
06-26-21, 18:57
That is why I travel to tijuana mexico 4 times a year. It is feminists and bible thumpers why indiana and ky will never change.Go to Hong Kong and Adelita's?

CountryMan
06-28-21, 02:13
Go to Hong Kong and Adelita's?Yep every 3 months. Always stay in cascadas. Like chicago club to and street girls truly paradise.

AnonJoe
06-28-21, 14:49
I used to come to town quite a bit between 2000-2005, almost exclusively going to AMPs and clubs that had in-club fun. Since then I've stopped for incall on occasion, but it's kind of difficult to take the time to sort through the scam ads and get up to speed on who I might like to see in the time I have, and then try to make a timely connection. There seem to be a lot of providers I would like to see, but I can't seem to find the time to come to town and do my own research. All that said, does anyone have a thought on how things have changed from 15 years ago? Any hazards I should be aware of before wandering areas that used to be familiar?

SpiceMan777
06-28-21, 17:27
Anyone been there (right by Dixie) recently? Had a great time almost a year ago but haven't been since due to many things.

MonkeySmasher
06-28-21, 18:39
Anyone been there (right by Dixie) recently? Had a great time almost a year ago but haven't been since due to many things.I was there last week. Cute little spinner goes by Mia. Full menu. Once I agreed on what I wanted she took the money and came in with another girl trying to get me with the 2 girl session. Wish I'd of took more money.

Rt 6969
06-29-21, 12:39
https://louisville.rubratings.com/228587#.

May be TGTBT, but I wondered if anyone had TOFTT, yet.

KC area code and wants half of the $$ to set up an appointment. Thinking she will take a gift card on arrival but my Spyidy Sense would like some info first.

TIA.

SeatOnCrane
06-29-21, 14:43

KC area code and wants half of the $$ to set up an appointment. Thinking she will take a gift card on arrival but my Spyidy Sense would like some info first.

TIA.Nope, it's a fake in my opinion.

Ask for an address. If she balks, ask for a general part of town or a nearby cross street.

If you get an address, look it up on Google maps and use the street view option. It will be an alley or a restaurant in all likelihood.

And I would never send a single penny up front.

You'd be better off sending me the money. At least I would spend in the local economy instead of in Nigeria, Ghana, Bulgaria or Russia, where the DUDE running the ad with stolen pictures is operating from.

I'd love to be proven wrong because the pictures look great. If you can find out without sending money, let us know.

Member #6042
06-29-21, 16:59

TIA.Anyone that wants half or even $1. 00 to set up the session is fake. You will never see your money or the woman. Cash only.

Beanes9021
06-29-21, 23:27
I was there last week. Cute little spinner goes by Mia. Full menu. Once I agreed on what I wanted she took the money and came in with another girl trying to get me with the 2 girl session. Wish I'd of took more money.Is this So In Spa?

FiddleGuy
06-30-21, 00:27
Hi, new poster here and coming through from Southeast Ohio for an overnight stay in Louisville. Just had a birthday and am not young anymore. But going to a massage parlor has always been a fountain of youth. Can come through Lexington or Cincinnati so any ideas there are appreciated as well. Would love a FS or at least mutual touch or some form of good old fun. I only do this every few years so while a plain old massage is nice, more is better. Love table showers too so any info will be acted on. Thanks.

MonkeySmasher
06-30-21, 08:14
Is this So In Spa?Not sure of the name but it's located next to the Valvoline oil change on 7th street.

Norsem
06-30-21, 08:15
Anyone that wants half or even $1. 00 to set up the session is fake. You will never see your money or the woman. Cash only.Same ad, same pics, multiple cities on same days. Fake.

Rt 6969
06-30-21, 17:05
Same ad, same pics, multiple cities on same days. Fake.Thanks! Offered an address and I did a drive by, 12 xx E Broadway. A house. Great pics, bummer. They tried gift card to bring with next. Didn't have time to dig further. 🤷127996;8205;9794;65039;.

Beanes9021
06-30-21, 23:33
Stopped in Sun and saw Pepsi. Nice TS, feather massage, then on to the main event. Started with a nice tongue tease of the boys and the shaft, flipped for some 69, then a little RCG, followed by a Mish pounding and finish. She's no spring chicken, but has a nice rack, little butt, and a tight kitty. If she was 15-20 years younger, there would be a line all the way to the Ford plant.

BlueMonday
07-01-21, 00:14
Stopped in Sun and saw Pepsi. Nice TS, feather massage, then on to the main event. Started with a nice tongue tease of the boys and the shaft, flipped for some 69, then a little RCG, followed by a Mish pounding and finish. She's no spring chicken, but has a nice rack, little butt, and a tight kitty. If she was 15-20 years younger, there would be a line all the way to the Ford plant.Did I read that wrong? I'm just used to "TS" as trans sexual. If not to reach his own, no judgement here.

Wane9867
07-01-21, 00:20
Did I read that wrong? I'm just used to "TS" as trans sexual. If not to reach his own, no judgement here.Table Shower.

Louisvilleguy0
07-01-21, 12:59
Stopped in Sun and saw Pepsi. Nice TS, feather massage, then on to the main event. Started with a nice tongue tease of the boys and the shaft, flipped for some 69, then a little RCG, followed by a Mish pounding and finish. She's no spring chicken, but has a nice rack, little butt, and a tight kitty. If she was 15-20 years younger, there would be a line all the way to the Ford plant.What's the damage?

Fever
07-01-21, 13:14
So I haven't been here in about 100 years. Time to be useful.

Back in town and for the first time since pre-covid times. Decided to try Ivy on Sville rd. Random choice.

Saw Nina. I know it's a ridiculous cliché but I couldn't really tell how old she is. 37-47 let's say. Small, nice body, natural b's.

Solid massage (I hate it when they phone it in, she didn't. HE wo clothes, very well done, took her time. I'm generous. $. 6 and given the massive number of times in my life I've paid more for far less satisfaction, well worth it.

Two Nutts
07-01-21, 17:41
So I haven't been here in about 100 years. Time to be useful.

Back in town and for the first time since pre-covid times. Decided to try Ivy on Sville rd. Random choice.

Saw Nina. I know it's a ridiculous clich but I couldn't really tell how old she is. 37-47 let's say. Small, nice body, natural b's.

Solid massage (I hate it when they phone it in, she didn't. HE wo clothes, very well done, took her time. I'm generous. $. 6 and given the massive number of times in my life I've paid more for far less satisfaction, well worth it.Is that 160.00 tip.

Passingthru69
07-02-21, 09:38
What's the damage?70 house 100 for being taken care of when I went.

PharmHobby
07-02-21, 12:09
Saw "Newloo" this morning at Eva. Overall not one of my better experiences here. She is pretty enough, 30's, nice body, bolt-ons with nice nips. Did a light massage that wasn't really the greatest. She did allow extensive hand roaming and that's always nice here since they all wear short shorts. On the flip, things kinda lost steam. I left my standard $ tip out so she spritzed Jr with alcohol and started in. She was naked except her thong which is a departure from the normal (fully nude) experience. She didn't engage in many preliminaries-she just kinda gave off the vibe that she wanted to get to business. She did allow me to touch her bolt-ons and feel her ass during the process but that was it. No DATY or FIV which I normally enjoy here. She executed the (Saran wrap) CBJ efficiently but it all just felt a bit mechanical.

Overall she just didn't display the greatest attitude and I won't repeat and see her. Hoping they get some new girls soon.

Dave3879
07-03-21, 13:03
Wow, you all have it made in kentuckiana. In town from columbus oh for work and skimmed the boards. We have nothing close back home without a 2 hour drive toward cleveland.

I had a fantastic time with Amanda at Eva. I can never tell age, but nice butt, chest and kitty. Seems like the pretty standard CBJ experience, but wow she is a pleaser and takes good care of her customers. I may have over-paid. She just said I take care of you, you take care of me. I had trouble mathing after the experience LOL. I know the 40/60 standard house fee, but do share what I should have paid for the CBJ on top of the house.

Member #6042
07-03-21, 18:13
Someone (not me) posted this on rubratings. I grabbed the screen shot before she gets it deleted.

TvMaker500
07-04-21, 14:11
I've seen this ad before and looks like it's been posted in Phoenix before also. Safe to assume it's fake??

https://louisville.rubratings.com/226257

PharmHobby
07-04-21, 17:56
Wow, you all have it made in kentuckiana. In town from columbus oh for work and skimmed the boards. We have nothing close back home without a 2 hour drive toward cleveland.

I had a fantastic time with Amanda at Eva. I can never tell age, but nice butt, chest and kitty. Seems like the pretty standard CBJ experience, but wow she is a pleaser and takes good care of her customers. I may have over-paid. She just said I take care of you, you take care of me. I had trouble mathing after the experience LOL. I know the 40/60 standard house fee, but do share what I should have paid for the CBJ on top of the house.$ even tip should have been adequate for CBJ. I've done $. 4 tip on occasion when they were especially generous.

So Curious
07-06-21, 07:07
Someone (not me) posted this on rubratings. I grabbed the screen shot before she gets it deleted.Why are you sharing this? What is your intention?

Member #6042
07-06-21, 07:20
Why are you sharing this? What is your intention?I have actually asked A2 to delete my post several times because I realized that's not her real picture. I'm not sure why he wouldn't do it. In fairness to karma, I shouldn't have posted it. I hope A2 removes it like I've asked several times.

Zomby
07-06-21, 09:45
I have actually asked A2 to delete my post several times because I realized that's not her real picture. I'm not sure why he wouldn't do it. In fairness to karma, I shouldn't have posted it. I hope A2 removes it like I've asked several times.Hit the "Report Post" button. Might get more attention.

Member #6042
07-06-21, 09:54
Hit the "Report Post" button. Might get more attention.I've hit the report button several times and sent A2 several messages.

BigRob63
07-06-21, 14:30
I haven't been to IB since the covid. Eva's always excellent. I'm just looking for opinions.

ColinSC31
07-06-21, 15:37
Whats everyone's take on Amanda? I've seen her before and like others have said, her photo's are heavily photoshopped. But did have a great massage with her. Her convo can be good and sometimes quite wild LOL. Honestly for an older woman she's pretty good looking if you ask me. But I'm kinda into that whole GILF thing sometimes. Body isn't great but does have some big tits and wears tight outfits.

So what's your alls take on her? Do you see her regularly, in a pinch, or never? I'm considering making it a regular thing. Also, apparently she has another girl there that massages. Anyone seen her and know what she offers?

Ulysses75
07-06-21, 19:31
Whats everyone's take on Amanda? I've seen her before and like others have said, her photo's are heavily photoshopped. But did have a great massage with her. Her convo can be good and sometimes quite wild LOL. Honestly for an older woman she's pretty good looking if you ask me. But I'm kinda into that whole GILF thing sometimes. Body isn't great but does have some big tits and wears tight outfits.

So what's your alls take on her? Do you see her regularly, in a pinch, or never? I'm considering making it a regular thing. Also, apparently she has another girl there that massages. Anyone seen her and know what she offers?Pros re Amanda: Sane, safe, wants to please. Gives a good body rub at a fair price and doesn't try to upsell. No games. You will get off if you like and respond to handjobs.

Cons: She really doesn't like the sexy, sensual side of what she is doing, or so it seems to me. I have tried to get her to talk dirty, discuss how she likes to get off or getting fucked. For a woman who is jerking you off at the time of such conversation requests, she is very puritanical. A real disconnect to what is going on and a hard-on killer for me to know that she really just seems to want to get it over with. She told me once that I should just concentrate on what I needed to be doing. When I told her that having her talk to me about such things was how I concentrated, she honestly seemed to not get it.

I have not seen the younger lady who works with her. All reports are that she has a jackhammer, rough approach and she also uses the best possible photos leading to a disappointment due to her real appearance. As I said, to be fair, I have not verified this, but that is based on numerous reports.

Ulysses75
07-06-21, 19:40
Hit the "Report Post" button. Might get more attention.In all possible fairness to both Golf and Karma, I believe that is her picture, but a very old one. I saw her years ago when she was known as Bree and working with Phoenix in her first Highlands rental. She was bigger and had smaller breasts than she does now post-boob job. I didn't point that out because Golf is a solid contributor and seems to be a decent guy. If that is not her picture, it is a good representation of what she looked like at one time.

Karma is suspected of doing some pretty terrible things, one that can be proven when she posted a guy's picture on Rub Ratings after criticism on this board. That was inexcusable and she got the wrong poor guy as well. She has also stated that she hates everyone who ever posted on here, so I am not going to ever jump to defend her.

Joker1965
07-07-21, 10:31

So what's your alls take on her? Do you see her regularly, in a pinch, or never? I'm considering making it a regular thing. Also, apparently she has another girl there that massages. Anyone seen her and know what she offers?Seen Amanda several times. I like her because you know what you are getting going in. No games. Plus she is close to my age.

Have had lunch with her.

BDinkie
07-07-21, 17:14
In all possible fairness to both Golf and Karma, I believe that is her picture, but a very old one. I saw her years ago when she was known as Bree and working with Phoenix in her first Highlands rental. She was bigger and had smaller breasts than she does now post-boob job. I didn't point that out because Golf is a solid contributor and seems to be a decent guy. If that is not her picture, it is a good representation of what she looked like at one time.

Karma is suspected of doing some pretty terrible things, one that can be proven when she posted a guy's picture on Rub Ratings after criticism on this board. That was inexcusable and she got the wrong poor guy as well. She has also stated that she hates everyone who ever posted on here, so I am not going to ever jump to defend her.I saw Karma several times off Bardstown Rd. I always got the impression that she hated men, and despised them for being horny. Never had FS with her, but she was very good with her hands. The last time I saw her she had moved. I went to her old place and knocked and waited. Nobody home. Tried to call her. About 20 minutes later we make contact and she gives me her new address. I show up, ring the doorbell, and wait. I go back and wait in the car, about 5 minutes later I get a text saying: why are you sitting in the car dummy? I go to the door, she opens it and says "your time is almost up now". I turned around and left, never called her again.

Trife
07-08-21, 13:35
I was wondering if she allows roaming or strips down to where she shows her breasts? I've read other reports on this but they were years older and I'm just wondering how it is now if anybody knows. I'm also assuming it is just a standard finish, or if she opens a broader menu if you build a relationship with her. Thanks.

AvonDale
07-08-21, 15:50
I spent a lot of time texting today, and trying to do a Google image search, but I am not sure I do that correctly. Anyone with any information? I have also been to her website in the ad, just seems TGTBT. She has not asked about a deposit at this point.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/233730

Joker1965
07-08-21, 21:01
I was wondering if she allows roaming or strips down to where she shows her breasts? I've read other reports on this but they were years older and I'm just wondering how it is now if anybody knows. I'm also assuming it is just a standard finish, or if she opens a broader menu if you build a relationship with her. Thanks.She allows roaming. Anything else requires building trust.[Deleted by Admin]

ColonelHogan
07-09-21, 08:34
Does anyone know what ever happens to Busty Bailey from the stadium? Big tit girl that had a huge tattoo on her stomach / chest.

GrittyB
07-09-21, 09:29
I spent a lot of time texting today, and trying to do a Google image search, but I am not sure I do that correctly. Anyone with any information? I have also been to her website in the ad, just seems TGTBT. She has not asked about a deposit at this point.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/233730Like you I have been attempting research. Agreed that if itis a scam it is a pretty damned intricate one.

Lou Friend
07-09-21, 10:36
Like you I have been attempting research. Agreed that if itis a scam it is a pretty damned intricate one.Try googling the actual language of the ad itself. You'll see it repeated on a couple hits, including this website that is identical minus the name of the provider. Def reads scam. https://sophiesensuals.webnode.com/pricelist/.

GrittyB
07-09-21, 11:01
Try googling the actual language of the ad itself. You'll see it repeated on a couple hits, including this website that is identical minus the name of the provider. Def reads scam. https://sophiesensuals.webnode.com/pricelist/.Thanks much!...and now the ad is pulled.

EasyRide01
07-09-21, 11:08

https://louisville.rubratings.com/233730I had the same experience yesterday but I did get to the deposit phase of the conversation. Wasn't comfortable with it and said thanks but no thanks and moved on. Let me know if anyone has a different scenario.

Thanks.

ER01. Out.

LetsGiveItATry
07-09-21, 14:11
I seen Tess last night for my first time visiting Churchill. She was cute and had an excellent personality! I could've talked to her all night. Her technique was nice and it was worth a visit to see them.

RJack254
07-09-21, 16:48
Hi why'all.

I'm new to this forum and wanted to share some recent experiences. I'm a newbie, but things have escalated a little quickly tho. So I'm probably going to take a bit of a hiatus, LOL.

1. Sun. Clean shower, very light massage, regular finish but more seems avail. Haven't been back.

2. Westport reflex. Good high pressure massage, no extras after a few tries, I go here for massages.

3. East avian near Sville rd. Decent shower and massage, older bigger lady, regular finish, complained about tip awkwardly.

4. Ivy. Location feels a little sketchy, not a real massage, no illusions, regular finish but more seems avail, younger more attractive girls.

5. relax station. No illusions here, met with a taller black girl, seems like BBBJ is her default, felt sketchy.

Hope this helps and happy to answer any qs.

Madoc
07-10-21, 11:45
I had the same experience yesterday but I did get to the deposit phase of the conversation. Wasn't comfortable with it and said thanks but no thanks and moved on. Let me know if anyone has a different scenario.

Thanks.

ER01. Out.Admittedly I don't stop by here enough to keep up on all of the latest trends in whoredom. But WTF is the deposit phase? You mean some ho is asking to be paid before you even meet? Sure hope I'm reading too much into this comment. LOL.

SteenkyNutz502
07-10-21, 14:58
Admittedly I don't stop by here enough to keep up on all of the latest trends in whoredom. But WTF is the deposit phase? You mean some ho is asking to be paid before you even meet? Sure hope I'm reading too much into this comment. LOL.Yep that is what they think we'll be stupid enough to do. The catfish have invaded the provider industry. Deposit = cash & dash. And the ad's been pulled so someone else obviously found it fishy, too.

DManSeekin
07-11-21, 11:12
Hi why'all.

I'm new to this forum and wanted to share some recent experiences. I'm a newbie, but things have escalated a little quickly tho. So I'm probably going to take a bit of a hiatus, LOL.

1. Sun. Clean shower, very light massage, regular finish but more seems avail. Haven't been back.

2. Westport reflex. Good high pressure massage, no extras after a few tries, I go here for massages.

3. East avian near Sville rd. Decent shower and massage, older bigger lady, regular finish, complained about tip awkwardly.

4. Ivy. Location feels a little sketchy, not a real massage, no illusions, regular finish but more seems avail, younger more attractive girls.

5. relax station. No illusions here, met with a taller black girl, seems like BBBJ is her default, felt sketchy.

Hope this helps and happy to answer any qs.Reason why it felt sketchy was because that taller black girl is a trans!

Dickens Cider
07-12-21, 11:41
Looking over several post regarding Amanda, seems a wide range of experiences, so here is my 2 cents:

She is been around for years, perhaps the longest of any provider in the ville, and I have seem her several times.

My pros. She is reliable, place is safe and not sleezy at all. Her massage has always be above average to very good.

You know exactly what you are going to get-no guessing, upselling or other misc bullshit. Unlike others whom have reported a non-sensual, jack-hammer approach, this has not been my experience.

The cons. Yes she is older, a little fluffy and sometimes gets into talking. Can't help the first two, but the third, talking, is best addressed by you not talking.

Cannot comment on the 'extras'. I would suggest you develop a relationship then simple ask. The worst she can say is No.

I am sure she enjoys her regulars. Whether of not that extends to "extras" is something I cannot comment on.

DnC.

RJack254
07-12-21, 12:02
Reason why it felt sketchy was because that taller black girl is a trans!I suppose she could be if she had full surgery, def no bulge action or anything like that. The sketchiness I was referring to was that it's weird in the parking lot and getting into the building. I. E. Cameras and no answer.

EasyLivin
07-12-21, 16:31
Reason why it felt sketchy was because that taller black girl is a trans!Insert Steve Harvey gif.

Zomby
07-13-21, 08:01
Reason why it felt sketchy was because that taller black girl is a trans!

I suppose she could be if she had full surgery, def no bulge action or anything like that. The sketchiness I was referring to was that it's weird in the parking lot and getting into the building. I. E. Cameras and no answer.And if I remember correctly, they were open about that when she started. I think that was the place I saw it anyway. It's been a while.

DarkSideOfMe
07-13-21, 10:44
I have " Yellow fever" for a long time, guess this is my strong spot to play? Great success back in my home town with AMPs, last week in Columbus nothing in Massages! But what brings me to ask this then, any "Swinger clubs" to go play?

Hit Grand slams (2,3 nights) in Columbus club with wiffies, as husband watched! WTF, strange! So answer that question: any Swinger club should I visit? Thanks drk.

Beanes9021
07-13-21, 15:12
I have " Yellow fever" for a long time, guess this is my strong spot to play? Great success back in my home town with AMPs, last week in Columbus nothing in Massages! But what brings me to ask this then, any "Swinger clubs" to go play?

Hit Grand slams (2,3 nights) in Columbus club with wiffies, as husband watched! WTF, strange! So answer that question: any Swinger club should I visit? Thanks drk.Don't know about any clubs in town, but the rumor is there was a young hot girl coming to Sun SPA after the 4th. Haven't been in to sample yet, but sounds promising.

Two Nutts
07-14-21, 11:42
I'm getting PMs asking for up dates on Eva and IB but I'm busy in Florida and have no clue whose there doing what, and I won't for awhile, sorry bros. Maybe someone else can handle the updates till I return.

DarkSideOfMe
07-15-21, 07:15
Why doesn't anyone in the V'ille talk about Empire spa, on Preston, last I was in town, hot older, long hair, tight AMP (7,8), FS, ($200 tip / house), on my list at the top, I'm in the city. (4,5 times over the years).

So why nothing, no post, talk, nothing UTR? Hummm.

Just asking? Drk.

DarkSideOfMe
07-15-21, 07:46
Massage spa, small dumpy, side of building parking lot, in back, look close for it, "Open sign," and -TELL 8", on Preston (2,3 older woman) working, FS, crazy's, short skirts, heels, won't let you leave until you fuck, suck, tip!

No reports? Just a few questions to answer? I'm not saying best, good, shitty?

Just asking why from a Bro out side the city view?

Drk.

KeepHerCheap
07-15-21, 15:08
Finally made it to Rose Asian. Pretty much as others have commented. No preliminaries. Candy shows me her wares and says, "I'm going to fuck you. " I laid out 150. Stopped her from putting on cover for BJ and never saw it again! I'm average and she was tight. Filled her up. She moved hips back some to not take the nut so deep but gave no complaints when I just pushed deeper. Off to shower where she cleaned me up and her out. Gave light rub afterwards and said, "Only one!" Pleasant and I will repeat.

KeepHerCheap
07-15-21, 15:10
Hit all of the AMPs here. Nothing but standard in all. I know the older place in Radcliff is FS. Anyone else have better luck down here? Bare preferred.

PharmHobby
07-15-21, 16:29
Massage spa, small dumpy, side of building parking lot, in back, look close for it, "Open sign," and -TELL 8", on Preston (2,3 older woman) working, FS, crazy's, short skirts, heels, won't let you leave until you fuck, suck, tip!

Drk.This post makes NO sense. What are you trying to say here?

DarkSideOfMe
07-15-21, 17:56
This post makes NO sense. What are you trying to say here?Just asking anyone try it, know about it, post on it! Not brain surgery here! Bro!

LetsGiveItATry
07-15-21, 18:17

Drk.Can anyone decipher what this post is about?

Two Nutts
07-15-21, 21:36
Finally made it to Rose Asian. Pretty much as others have commented. No preliminaries. Candy shows me her wares and says, "I'm going to fuck you. " I laid out 150. Stopped her from putting on cover for BJ and never saw it again! I'm average and she was tight. Filled her up. She moved hips back some to not take the nut so deep but gave no complaints when I just pushed deeper. Off to shower where she cleaned me up and her out. Gave light rub afterwards and said, "Only one!" Pleasant and I will repeat.If I had 50 cents for every girl that told me your the only I do this with I'd buy a corvette. Well at least a newer one LOL.

PharmHobby
07-15-21, 21:59
Can anyone decipher what this post is about?Yes he provided complete clarity by saying it wasn't brain surgery LOL.

HdRideHer6969
07-15-21, 22:36
https://louisville.rubratings.com/164731

I know this has been asked here before. And I'm sure the pictures are fake, but has anyone seen Kendra at RS? I did a search and couldn't find a definitive answer. Thanks for any help.

HD.

KeepHerCheap
07-16-21, 00:22
I don't disagree with you! BUT, I was unclear in my comment. She meant only one pop!

If I had 50 cents for every girl that told me your the only I do this with I'd buy a corvette. Well at least a newer one LOL.

DarkSideOfMe
07-16-21, 04:49
Yes he provided complete clarity by saying it wasn't brain surgery LOL.Where is? What is. Simple! Isn't that what this board is supposed to do? Daaaa Find pussy, ?

Beanes9021
07-16-21, 08:08
Why doesn't anyone in the V'ille talk about Empire spa, on Preston, last I was in town, hot older, long hair, tight AMP (7,8), FS, ($200 tip / house), on my list at the top, I'm in the city. (4,5 times over the years).

So why nothing, no post, talk, nothing UTR? Hummm.

Just asking? Drk.Cmon Dark, you overpaid on that one. 1. 2 or 1. 4 has always gotten it done for me there. Two older girls, reliable service, but nothing spectacular. Coco is pretty boring, but the better looking one. The other girl will provide a much better experience, either is good in a pinch.

PharmHobby
07-16-21, 16:06
Visited Eva today and saw Amanda. She's a bit older than average at Eva (guessing 40's) but has a nice, playful attitude. She's attractive, thin and has appealing bolt-ons with nice nips. A lot of teasing and roaming during the soft massage. She uses her hair to nice affect. On the flip there was no haggling and agreed on CBJ. After getting nude, Amanda engaged in a lot of playful preliminaries and this was my favorite part. Before commencing the CBJ, did some nice work on the boys and it was awesome. Executed the CBJ expertly while in the 69 position as they usually do. Tipped $. 15 on top of 30 minutes house fee.

I will say Amanda used a liberal amount of alcohol spritz on herself and me before and after. I don't mind it but some guys might.

Enjoyed and will repeat with Amanda. "Newloo" is still there but I'm not seeing her again based on last visit though she is probably the more attractive of the two.

DarkSideOfMe
07-16-21, 18:54
Cmon Dark, you overpaid on that one. 1. 2 or 1. 4 has always gotten it done for me there. Two older girls, reliable service, but nothing spectacular. Coco is pretty boring, but the better looking one. The other girl will provide a much better experience, either is good in a pinch.Its the price of pussy you know, not cheap sometimes! Hunmm.

PharmHobby
07-17-21, 14:54
My first visit here and was not disappointed. I called ahead and they let me in the back door which was great. I visited with Coco who is young, quite pretty and has really nice natural B's with lovely nips. She is very playful and allowed a lot of roaming and provided plenty of teasing during the lite massage. She stripped down to panties and did some body-to-body before the flip. After flip allowed a lot of boob play but she didn't seem to welcome much touching below the waist and kept panties on the entire time. Started with a HJ and finished with a Saran CBJ nicely executed if a bit faster paced for my preference. I tipped $. 05 so with house fee $. 5 total. Coco patiently helped me dress-always a nice touch.

I definitely enjoyed her friendly attitude and loved her boobs. She said she's only in town another week but new girls coming (of course LOL). Overall IB appears similar to Eva in most aspects. Will repeat!

WildcatFan76
07-17-21, 15:00
Does anyone know what ever become of mya.

DManSeekin
07-18-21, 15:54
Anyone know if any of the girls there has the technique or experience as good as Liz? She qas fun!

Norsem
07-19-21, 15:20
Does anyone know what ever become of mya.That's a blast from the past. Where did you even get the picture. She married some dude all the other girls said was rich and knew about her past work and didn't care. Must be 10+ years now.

DbUSA
07-19-21, 20:52
I have been satisfied with the few visits I made to Eva. New girls every month, youngest in the area with good body, clean. House fee + $. For a cello wrap BJ, clothes off, touching allowed.

Each, so far, were very good and I couldn't tell the little one was wrapped. I never asked if there was more on the menu. I haven't been to any other places in IN or KY for a long time so I cannot say if there anywhere else as good or better.

I like Eva location even so it is a bit of a drive. I hope they will keep bringing new girls. One told me it was quieter than what she was used to in NY which may be why they keep rotating them.

Stay safe.

Dbusa.

JohnnyRhettson
07-20-21, 17:06
Hi all, I have recently started a new job in Louisville and have been in the game for a year or two in Lexington. I know the places to go to in Lex but no where in Louisville!

I work kind of in the Hurstbourne area, are there any AMP's near there? Even if it's just a normal massage and flip with handshake.

Thanks!

Two Nutts
07-20-21, 21:12
Hi all, I have recently started a new job in Louisville and have been in the game for a year or two in Lexington. I know the places to go to in Lex but no where in Louisville!

I work kind of in the Hurstbourne area, are there any AMP's near there? Even if it's just a normal massage and flip with handshake.

Thanks!Look up I've spa on Shepherdsville rd, you will get what you asked and maybe more depending on your generous donation.

DarkSideOfMe
07-21-21, 07:38
A week has gone by for me now, preparing for the V'ille trip. Nothing great has floated to the top, unfortunately? Same old, same old? You can't tell me V'ill is this dead? UTR, Indy's fav, come on Bros WTF, help a Bro out from Pittsburgh! Please! Thanks drk.

Ol Muff Diver
07-21-21, 09:54
Look up I've spa on Shepherdsville rd, you will get what you asked and maybe more depending on your generous donation.Was "I've" spa a misspelling? & I guess that it's not ivy spa because that's in the south end.

Bruno502
07-21-21, 12:26
Look up I've spa on Shepherdsville rd, you will get what you asked and maybe more depending on your generous donation.Did you mean Ivy Spa on Shelbyville Rd?

OneSwiss
07-21-21, 12:55
Look up I've spa on Shepherdsville rd, you will get what you asked and maybe more depending on your generous donation.Don't look up IVY spa. I did and was disappointed. A shake was all that was offered and that was with her fully clothed. When I walked in I smelled the kimchi, I should have turned around and walked out but the wrong head was thinking at that time. If all that I am going to get then it is Churchill for me.

ScrubBa
07-21-21, 13:22
Was "I've" spa a misspelling? & I guess that it's not ivy spa because that's in the south end.Probably meant Ivy on Shelbyville Rd.

DarkHorseKY
07-21-21, 15:39
Was "I've" spa a misspelling? & I guess that it's not ivy spa because that's in the south end.I think he means IVY spa. That is on Shelbyville Road near Hurstbourne.

Fullthrottle
07-21-21, 16:36
Coming to town this weekend. Looking for a spa, full service preferred. Table shower / scrub a most. I also prefer older staff.

Thanks.

Two Nutts
07-21-21, 19:08
I'm still on a beach drinking crown and coke and eating shrimp. I did mean IVY spa on Shelbyville rd. I don't have edit capability now, so I'm limited on catching my fukups.

Kreamer
07-22-21, 09:38
Coming to town this weekend. Looking for a spa, full service preferred. Table shower / scrub a most. I also prefer older staff.

Thanks.Rose spa.

Empire.

Salon 61.

Sun.

Stress away.

Look on rubratings for address.

FrankHank
07-22-21, 10:38
I think salon 61 is closed?? Replaced by Dandy Spa I haven't been either.

Someone mentioned Tell 8 on Preston. I've never seen it. Where about on Preston is I. Always willing to try a new spot.

Thanks.

DarkSideOfMe
07-22-21, 11:17
I think salon 61 is closed?? Replaced by Dandy Spa I haven't been either.

Someone mentioned Tell 8 on Preston. I've never seen it. Where about on Preston is I. Always willing to try a new spot.

Thanks.Little White House, building, next to "8," park around back, side-door ring bell," open sign!"Hard to see-from road.

LuvItShaved
07-22-21, 13:05
Rose spa.

Empire.

Salon 61.

Sun.

Stress away.

Look on rubratings for address.Thanks for all the suggestions Kreamer! I'm in Lexington, but want to get a room in Louisville for a night or two and check out the AMPs in The Derby City. Love me some pretty young Asian ladies, who offer more than a handshake H E. Of the ones you suggested, can you narrow the list down for me, based on what I'm looking for? PM me if you want. It will be much appreciated!

SWaffles
07-22-21, 14:21
What is the talent like at stress away? I've been to salon 61 and empire and had older women each time. Seems to be standard in this city.

Norsem
07-22-21, 15:27
I think he means IVY spa. That is on Shelbyville Road near Hurstbourne.I've been to Ivy 4 times. I keep saying I'm not going back but it is ridiculously convenient. First 2 times cute younger petite Asian girls who stayed fully clothed with no roaming, decent rub HJ finish and both insulated me. Haha but true. 3rd time older (but still younger than me) Asian stayed fully clothed but let my hands under her clothes including under bra and underwear terrible rub HJ finish. 4th time might have been the same girl from the 3rd visit 15 minutes offers to strip naked props 1 foot on the table and invites me finger her with 2 fingers. Which I did. Decent rub HJ finish. Way to pricey for what you get tho. And I don't have an Asian fetish it's just the place is right there and I'm not too good with money in any circumstances.

BDinkie
07-22-21, 16:50
Thanks for all the suggestions Kreamer! I'm in Lexington, but want to get a room in Louisville for a night or two and check out the AMPs in The Derby City. Love me some pretty young Asian ladies, who offer more than a handshake H E. Of the ones you suggested, can you narrow the list down for me, based on what I'm looking for? PM me if you want. It will be much appreciated!I've gotten full service at Salon 61 every time I've been there. Sometimes the girls are very good, most of the time average. I usually drop around 180.

MswLouisville
07-22-21, 18:22
I've gotten full service at Salon 61 every time I've been there. Sometimes the girls are very good, most of the time average. I usually drop around 180.Same experience for me and price, but I did walk out a few times when they looked close to the age of mamasan.

LuvItShaved
07-22-21, 19:02
I've gotten full service at Salon 61 every time I've been there. Sometimes the girls are very good, most of the time average. I usually drop around 180.Thanks BDinky! Just what I needed to know.

RocketMan96
07-22-21, 20:05
Any recommendations on a provider that does prostate massage? Looking for a regular.

Snakeeyez
07-23-21, 09:53
Visited sun yesterday. Lilly was who I got, who knows might be the same lady as Pepsi. I think they change their names everyday. 40 something with very nice boobs and long nips 😁. Started with table shower giving nice attention to the twins and their big brother. Went back to room and continued with a feather touch massage and teasing. On the flip got fully nude CBJ with FIV. I would repeat. Damage. 70 + $.

Ol Muff Diver
07-23-21, 13:21
Visited sun yesterday. Lilly was who I got, who knows might be the same lady as Pepsi. I think they change their names everyday. 40 something with very nice boobs and long nips 😁. Started with table shower giving nice attention to the twins and their big brother. Went back to room and continued with a feather touch massage and teasing. On the flip got fully nude CBJ with FIV. I would repeat. Damage. 70 + $.For what you paid, you should have also gotten FS, if you had wanted.

SeatOnCrane
07-24-21, 11:56
Has anyone been to Mecca lately?

I used to go there a lot to see Cynthia before she moved away. I tried Mary once, but she wasn't my cup of tea.

Lately, I was looking at Rubmaps, but I just can't bring myself to pay 20 dollars a month to get past the pay wall.

But I saw that besides Mary, it also listed Lily, so I was wondering if Mary is hiring Asians.

Anyone?

James F
07-24-21, 13:43
Coming to Louisville soon, staying near I264 and Bardstown Road. Need recommendations for a full service AMP in that area. Thanks.

LuvItShaved
07-24-21, 15:26
Heard good things about your Salone 61. Can anybody tell me of a motel close to that AMP? Also, is there a chance for take-out there? That would be GREAT! If not, any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Even a trusted WSW who would stay the night, and not rob me or slit my throat. LOL Thanks. Got to expand my range. Thanks & Lexington sucks. And not in a good way.

LuvItShaved
07-24-21, 17:48
Heard good things about your Salone 61. Can anybody tell me of a motel close to that AMP? Also, is there a chance for take-out there? That would be GREAT! If not, any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Even a trusted WSW who would stay the night, and not rob me or slit my throat. LOL Thanks. Got to expand my range. Thanks 😊 Lexington sucks. And not in a good way.

HappyHobbyist
07-24-21, 20:01

I used to go there a lot to see Cynthia before she moved away. I tried Mary once, but she wasn't my cup of tea.

Lately, I was looking at Rubmaps, but I just can't bring myself to pay 20 dollars a month to get past the pay wall.

But I saw that besides Mary, it also listed Lily, so I was wondering if Mary is hiring Asians.

Anyone?I would say that is someone that meant to post on lily at Eva's. Not mecca.

EasyLivin
07-24-21, 22:45
Visited sun yesterday. Lilly was who I got, who knows might be the same lady as Pepsi. I think they change their names everyday. 40 something with very nice boobs and long nips 😁. Started with table shower giving nice attention to the twins and their big brother. Went back to room and continued with a feather touch massage and teasing. On the flip got fully nude CBJ with FIV. I would repeat. Damage. 70 + $.Lilly definitely not Pepsi, unfortunately. Not bad but definitely 40/50 yo range.

Bruno502
07-25-21, 00:33
Heard good things about your Salone 61. Can anybody tell me of a motel close to that AMP? Also, is there a chance for take-out there? That would be GREAT! If not, any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Got to expand my range. Thanks 😊 .Salon 61 is at 4816 Preston Hwy. There is a Super8 almost next door at 4812 Preston Hwy. The chances for takeout at an AMP are slim to none, especially if you're a new customer. If you do wind up getting a room at Super8 though, all the companionship you want is probably already staying there.

Kyman
07-25-21, 07:41
Coming to Louisville soon, staying near I264 and Bardstown Road. Need recommendations for a full service AMP in that area. Thanks.Go to AMP on Bardstown Road.

MassHunter28
07-25-21, 11:57
So the br scene I feel like used to be a lot better and had more places we could shop just a few years ago. Just seeing if I'm missing a place but I'm looking for a business that isn't an AMP but something like Churchill or relaxation station. What all is out there? I know body sensations just closed but only two places I know I can go in and have a variety anytime during the day really is Churchill and the station, am I missing any?

CastleKing70
07-25-21, 14:15

Anyone?I can't bring myself to pay the 20 either but I would if I knew it was worth it. Anyone know if the reviews on theri are worth a payment?

DaddyL
07-25-21, 15:16
So the br scene I feel like used to be a lot better and had more places we could shop just a few years ago. Just seeing if I'm missing a place but I'm looking for a business that isn't an AMP but something like Churchill or relaxation station. What all is out there? I know body sensations just closed but only two places I know I can go in and have a variety anytime during the day really is Churchill and the station, am I missing any?I agree the quality has been going down hill for awhile with AMP miss the one in Shepardsville good they new how to take care of you.

As full places with what I call menue talent (you have options to pick from) I have to say no. As to my knowledge. The station and church hill are the only to. For body sensation in its prime they had some lookers and talent that would go the extra mile.

From what I got from Ashley, who is out on her own doing the same thing she did there, the staff got ran off by the old hag, Ashley's mom. And then the location got sketchy for upscale visitors.

But to sum up I can not say if there is one out there in our area.

But wish there was with quality talent worth the visit.

DaddyL
07-25-21, 15:21
I can't bring myself to pay the 20 either but I would if I knew it was worth it. Anyone know if the reviews on theri are worth a payment?No not really it use to be if you reviewed two it would unlock for you to see, but when I last saw it with the walk down, most relaxed and detailed reviews were all just out of date and not worth the mention or they were bs reviews saying they got the best in the universe and they did all this magical stuff. So honestly it's 20 wasted.

Be nice if we all could make our own subfolder for each place and give real reviews.

Two Nutts
07-25-21, 15:52
No not really it use to be if you reviewed two it would unlock for you to see, but when I last saw it with the walk down, most relaxed and detailed reviews were all just out of date and not worth the mention or they were bs reviews saying they got the best in the universe and they did all this magical stuff. So honestly it's 20 wasted.

Be nice if we all could make our own subfolder for each place and give real reviews.Mostly fake reviews that cannot be trusted, I know most Ann AMP owners have the membership to keep up with reviews on there. They check in daily here as well. I know for a fact one guy telling me he had sex at noon at a particular parlor and told me it was yesterday (some time ago) I was at the AMP from 10 am til close and the first customer was not til 5 pm. I called him / her out and he went away. Also a lot of reviews from girls that don't work there at all, this I see in many states. So save your coin, I only use for entertainment.

LuvItShaved
07-25-21, 20:43
Thanks Bruno! All good info! Sounds like a place for a fun weekend!

DarkSideOfMe
07-26-21, 12:49
Well certainly something will break out this week? Still in need of mature provider! AMP? Indy? Several good leads to open the weekend! So hope to hear from you, more-help! Needed! Thanks PM welcome.

TenSevenCs
07-26-21, 13:59
Visited AMP at intersection of Bardstown / Hurstbourne in the parking lot with Bullfrog Garden. Could not understand anything the lady said including her name. She had on a short dress. House fee was $40 for hhr. Massage was short but ok. Agreed to $100 tip for CBJ and CFS. She had really nice tits and nips. CBJ was good. She worked me up to ready and climbed on top. CFS was good. I would for sure repeat for $140 total.

Also visited Eva in Jeffersonville and got to visit with Amanda. Nice looking, probably 40's. Massage was really good. Especially the head and neck. Good amount of teasing. House fee was $45 for hhr. Tipped $95 for CBJ. She got completely naked. Nice tips and long nips. She seemed really playful. Even allowed FIV. The CBJ was awesome. She said bring more money next time, but I would for sure repeat. Total damage was $140 also.

PharmHobby
07-26-21, 15:17
Visited Eva this morning and requested Amanda. This was my second visit with her and it was even better than the first. I got a CBJ like last time which was very nice. But what made the visit memorable are all the little nice touches and extras that she includes. She's just very sweet and playful and I really enjoyed every minute of it. Hope to see her again before she heads out which I think is sometime soon but was difficult to understand. I tipped $. 05 for total cost of $. 5 for 30 minutes. Sounds like TenSeven (previous post) had a similarly good experience.

DarkSideOfMe
07-27-21, 07:45
No order, preference: AMPs.

IVY.

SUN.

EMPIRE _ my fav.

EVA.

BULLFROG?

ROSE.

ISLAND BREEZE.

Fill free to add to it. Thanks.

Drk.

LasciviousX
07-27-21, 09:41
Has anyone seen Mia posted on Rubratings? 502 * 0159? She's popped back up. Seems she advertises other places as well and was wondering if anyone has seen her? Tried a search but came up with nothing.

Norsem
07-27-21, 10:08
Has anyone seen Mia posted on Rubratings? 502 * 0159? She's popped back up. Seems she advertises other places as well and was wondering if anyone has seen her? Tried a search but came up with nothing.Yeah. Pics are accurate. Sober. Does body rub and escort. Will probably want to FaceTime or a pic. No GFE. I saw 2-3 times. She's fine. Tall. Too thin where it counts for me tho.

LasciviousX
07-27-21, 10:22
Yeah. Pics are accurate. Sober. Does body rub and escort. Will probably want to FaceTime or a pic. No GFE. I saw 2-3 times. She's fine. Tall. Too thin where it counts for me tho.Standard only then? If no GFE then why post on the escort sites?

BigRob63
07-27-21, 10:53
Visited Evas today and requested Amanda. Paid the $. 45 house fee for 30 minutes. The massage was very good. On the flip she got naked and we negotiated a BBBJ. Excellent is all I can say. CIM and she didn't stop. She spit afterwards but I didn't care. $$ including house fee. Well worth it.

Ol Muff Diver
07-27-21, 16:53
No order, preference: AMPs.

IVY.

SUN.

EMPIRE _ my fav.

EVA.

BULLFROG?

ROSE.

ISLAND BREEZE.

Fill free to add to it. Thanks.

Drk.Stress away.

Jsmw1980
07-27-21, 21:35
Standard only then? If no GFE then why post on the escort sites?I've visited with her a few times most recently about a week ago. Used to work in one of the offices that no longer is in biz. We met at a nice hotel she had. BR is only for the purpose of getting you excited. CBJ never does much for me however hers is one of the better CBJ I've had. GFE? No but she does like to kiss my neck and chest. Must have a thing for nipples LOL. While in mish and doggy is was just not into it. When I laid her flat in her stomach and went in from behind, I must have hit a spot. I can usually tell when a girl is faking and not. When the juice begins to flow you know that's not faking. When I finished she says "wow that was a breath of fresh air" so who knows. She's nice enough. Not a spinner but in very good athletic shape. I will repeat only if my regular isn't available. I would repeat way more if it was BBBJ and not CBJ.

DarkSideOfMe
07-28-21, 08:35
Just me, yes, I will go back 30.40. 50. Pages, read, study them, PM,learn about what is going on, what you wrote, in the city massage thread, doing my home work as always.

I'm sorry if I PMed you on a long time back date, experience, but.

Like the O 'ld goat said to the young Billie," let's walk down the hill fuck them all, not run down to fuck, just one! " Stay safe.

LetsGiveItATry
07-28-21, 15:56
Visited Evas today and requested Amanda. Paid the $. 45 house fee for 30 minutes. The massage was very good. On the flip she got naked and we negotiated a BBBJ. Excellent is all I can say. CIM and she didn't stop. She spit afterwards but I didn't care. $$ including house fee. Well worth it.This is the first I've heard of a BBBJ at Eva. Has anyone else experienced this?

Two Nutts
07-28-21, 22:52
This is the first I've heard of a BBBJ at Eva. Has anyone else experienced this?Not saying isn't possible but there have been many that tried without success. The girls are normally squeamish about those things. Hats off if true.

EasyLivin
07-29-21, 08:42
This is the first I've heard of a BBBJ at Eva. Has anyone else experienced this?Never at Evas but I never press the issue.

DarkSideOfMe
07-29-21, 09:39
7) days to go until I arrive in V'ille, so don't think I'm going to stop, give up, on you! If you were in my city, asking for help, I'd get your brains, fucked in, more times then you had money?

WTF, 7 days to go! Drk.

Interesting group.

Lrr8176
07-29-21, 10:32
7) days to go until I arrive in V'ille, so don't think I'm going to stop, give up, on you! If you were in my city, asking for help, I'd get your brains, fucked in, more times then you had money?

WTF, 7 days to go! Drk.

Interesting group.It's not you. This place is a desert. Outside of AMP, chicks think they are the HOTTEST chick in vegas, at NYC rates. I'm just starting to return to AMPs so, following.

PharmHobby
07-29-21, 10:52
This is the first I've heard of a BBBJ at Eva. Has anyone else experienced this?I received a BBBJ once at Eva's. Tipped an additional 0. 5 as I recall on top of my normal $ tip.

MonkeySmasher
07-29-21, 11:37
I normally travel out towards Dixie /7th street to quinch my yellow fever thirst. The other day I got this strong desire for AMP loving. Really didn't have much time to spare so I ended up at Empire on Preston. Now I knew from previous posts that I would most like have to settle for an older lady but at this point I really didn't mind. I was greeted by mamason and escorted to a room. When that door opened I knew I made the right choice. Early 30's Thai girl named BB. Smoking hot little spinner with fake bolt ons. Settled for hhr for 60 and since time was limited and there for one thing I gave her 100 and asked for sex and no massage. She agreed and we got naked! Great CBJ and CFS. Total damage 160 and I hope she stays a long time.

DarkSideOfMe
07-30-21, 14:00
It's not you. This place is a desert. Outside of AMP, chicks think they are the HOTTEST chick in vegas, at NYC rates. I'm just starting to return to AMPs so, following.After 3 weeks studying the board, pm, reading back pages, pages.

I can see that GPS set in for all the providers here, no surprise!

I always run with AMPs for several reasons so I know what you are talking about.

If I "Grand-slam" FS, BJ 3,4 good AMPs over the weekend, that's a great weekend for me!

DarkSideOfMe
07-30-21, 14:02
I normally travel out towards Dixie /7th street to quinch my yellow fever thirst. The other day I got this strong desire for AMP loving. Really didn't have much time to spare so I ended up at Empire on Preston. Now I knew from previous posts that I would most like have to settle for an older lady but at this point I really didn't mind. I was greeted by mamason and escorted to a room. When that door opened I knew I made the right choice. Early 30's Thai girl named BB. Smoking hot little spinner with fake bolt ons. Settled for hhr for 60 and since time was limited and there for one thing I gave her 100 and asked for sex and no massage. She agreed and we got naked! Great CBJ and CFS. Total damage 160 and I hope she stays a long time.For the backing on EMPIRE, great for me for years. Thanks Bro.

ShadowStriker
07-30-21, 14:40
Speaking of memory lane, do any of you older guys remember a spa off Shelbyville Rd in Dorsey Plaza? There's currently a St Jude thrift store there. Back in the late 90's this was a really nice spa-you got a TS and sat in the dry sauna afterward. They had a couple really beautiful girls there. Closed up around 2000 or so. Shame as it was a really nice place.It was later than that. Maybe 2004/2005 . My first time there was 2003, I was a younger guy back then and it was addicting for sure. Plenty of beautiful girls and a lot of fun to be had. That 2003 - 2006 was the peak around here though. Plenty of providers and options to choose from.

DarkSideOfMe
07-30-21, 15:02
It's not you. This place is a desert. Outside of AMP, chicks think they are the HOTTEST chick in vegas, at NYC rates. I'm just starting to return to AMPs so, following.Maybe I'm being to hard on my Bros asking for the world, and help, in V'ille for my fuck weekend, I don't know?

Little to no help, only a few have stepped up to help the O'ld man out.

Guess Ill settle back down for the next few days, see if that approach helps with the "tight asses" that won't share info. With a Bro in need. I've received AMPs, few Favs. Who will work out for me, but I can run them out in 1 day no problem.

Then what, look at the fuck-en walls?

Hummmm interesting.

Two Nutts
07-30-21, 19:27
I received a BBBJ once at Eva's. Tipped an additional 0. 5 as I recall on top of my normal $ tip.Not really hard to get, it's the cim that's a unicorn. Most jump off at pre explosion and finish with a HJ.

PharmHobby
07-31-21, 14:08
Stopped at Eva and had my third visit with Amanda. Each visit with her just gets better. Today was simply a great experience. I ended up doing an hour and got a BBBJ. She added a lot of nice touches leading up to the main event. She really had me going. The BBBJ executed nicely but she did just manage to avoid CIM by stroking me right before I blew but I didn't mind. (Two nutts you predicted it in your previous post.) I was ready to leave but she insisted on finishing with a lite massage which got Jr excited again but I'm too old for two rounds.

Total damage tip / house was $$. 1 and completely worth it. Best experience I've had in Louisville in many years. As long as you don't care about FS like me, I highly recommend Amanda. She moves to Island Breeze on 8/15.

Two Nutts
07-31-21, 15:29
Stopped at Eva and had my third visit with Amanda. Each visit with her just gets better. Today was simply a great experience. I ended up doing an hour and got a BBBJ. She added a lot of nice touches leading up to the main event. She really had me going. The BBBJ executed nicely but she did just manage to avoid CIM by stroking me right before I blew but I didn't mind. (Two nutts you predicted it in your previous post.) I was ready to leave but she insisted on finishing with a lite massage which got Jr excited again but I'm too old for two rounds.

Total damage tip / house was $$. 1 and completely worth it. Best experience I've had in Louisville in many years. As long as you don't care about FS like me, I highly recommend Amanda. She moves to Island Breeze on 8/15.It might be sooner, like the 6th.

IslandGuy1999
07-31-21, 17:18
Maybe I'm being to hard on my Bros asking for the world, and help, in V'ille for my fuck weekend, I don't know?

Little to no help, only a few have stepped up to help the O'ld man out.

Guess Ill settle back down for the next few days, see if that approach helps with the "tight asses" that won't share info. With a Bro in need. I've received AMPs, few Favs. Who will work out for me, but I can run them out in 1 day no problem.

Then what, look at the fuck-en walls?

Hummmm interesting.It says you're a regular member with almost 2,000 posts. I'm pretty sure I would look at that weird not want to chat with you. No offense just looking at the red flags.

DarkSideOfMe
07-31-21, 21:41
It says you're a regular member with almost 2,000 posts. I'm pretty sure I would look at that weird not want to chat with you. No offense just looking at the red flags.Come on Bro. You are hurting my feelings. I'm like God in Pittsburgh, Ohio! My followers are many! Ask the big guy! Drk.

DarkSideOfMe
08-01-21, 06:41
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

DarkSideOfMe
08-01-21, 07:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a threat made towards other Forum members. Threatening other members in any way, either veiled or directly, is strictly prohibited and will result the the perpetrator being banned from the forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

That's the second time

A2

GrittyB
08-02-21, 10:04
I look around for less traditional sources and came across this gal on a massage trading website. She looks a bit like a girl that used to advertise on RR. Look familiar to anyone?

KatHunter469
08-02-21, 12:02
Was in town for business and had leveraged reviews on here as I considered visit. My hotel ended up being near Ivy, and so decided to dream on.

7 pm found it seemingly dead. No cars front or back. Hmmmm, wonder if anyone working. Went thru front door and welcomed by 30 something in denim shorts that goes by Annie. $60 hour massage requested and then lead to room on left.

Got comfortable and Annie returns, spends next 30 minutes working on neck, back and legs. While she was working on my muscles, my hands found her legs and backside. We ended up in rhythm, with my touch on her mimicking either the light or deep touch she was using on me.

On the flip, she didn't even inquire, just got the lotion and went to work on junior. My right hand found its way up and under shorts. Then inside her shorts, pressing on her button.

She began increasing stroke, and I slid fing along her opening. Really wet, stickiness welcomed me in. Index finger found no resistance and she then moved up and down trying to match her HJ pace.

As I begin to erupt, I buried my index finger deep, lifting her onto her tiptoe and she began shaking. A few minutes later we finally move and warm washcloths clean up the mess made.

After dressing, I laid Franklin on the table. She came in room, saw it and jumped in my arms. She excitedly says she's going to buy rice. And she says next time, we'll replace my finger with Junior as long as Grant and Franklin come to.

When I awoke, I've got a smile in my face and my muscles don't feel near as tight. Already looking at my calendar for when I'm in town next.

Two Nutts
08-02-21, 19:15
Coco gone, (good) Sara fresh from flushing is here now. Amanda from Eva will arrive the 6th and Sara will go there. A new girl will take Lulu place at Eva and Lulu will come to IB.

EasyLivin
08-03-21, 09:21
Coco gone, (good) Sara fresh from flushing is here now. Amanda from Eva will arrive the 6th and Sara will go there. A new girl will take Lulu place at Eva and Lulu will come to IB.That's not THE lulu is it?

EasyLivin
08-03-21, 19:30
Saw Cece who I'm assuming is Sara. 40's nice up top, offered BBBJ for $$, settled for less. That lasted a whole 30 seconds until she grabbed the oil and went for HJ, not that the BJ was any good. Poor attitude won't repeat. Keep hoping to find a gem but haven't seen one in the area at an AMP for a while.

Two Nutts
08-03-21, 22:19
Saw Cece who I'm assuming is Sara. 40's nice up top, offered BBBJ for $$, settled for less. That lasted a whole 30 seconds until she grabbed the oil and went for HJ, not that the BJ was any good. Poor attitude won't repeat. Keep hoping to find a gem but haven't seen one in the area at an AMP for a while.Cici is Cici, Sara is different girl.

DarkSideOfMe
08-04-21, 08:11
Empire, DD that should get me started. ?

Do 2 hours with her.

DarkSideOfMe
08-04-21, 08:18
Little AA Gem, (859)9357.xxx. That is ready!

See this really is easy if you do your homework, study, Bro's!

DarkSideOfMe
08-04-21, 08:23
Meagan always nice! Love that tan little blonde body! Little older, good investment.

Beanes9021
08-04-21, 11:36
Empire, DD that should get me started. ?

Do 2 hours with her.Early Bird gets the worm Dark. I got in early and took care of her. She might be a little worn out the rest of the day!

DarkSideOfMe
08-04-21, 11:39
Early Bird gets the worm Dark. I got in early and took care of her. She might be a little worn out the rest of the day!Good to hear bro. Thanks.

Stealthbomber
08-05-21, 14:08
I had a dream, The spot by the Bank across from the Qdoba.

Great massage. Lucy works hard. If your like me I like a good massage. She ain't pretty, she isn't young but she works hard and gets the knots out, lower back and legs, used her elbows and arms. On the S Flip, and massaged my neck and temples. I left feeling relaxed and rejuvenated and no pain. 60 hr I tip 40.

Ol Muff Diver
08-06-21, 10:20
Coco gone, (good) Sara fresh from flushing is here now. Amanda from Eva will arrive the 6th and Sara will go there. A new girl will take Lulu place at Eva and Lulu will come to IB.Is that flushing, Ny (queens,) or did she just douche?

PharmHobby
08-06-21, 11:50
Stopped at IB today hoping to see Amanda but she is still at Eva's. Decided to stay for a visit with Sara. Sara is youngish, cute, friendly and a bit of a jokester. She has a great body-prolly the best I've seen at IB or Eva. Great legs, decent tight ass, and her real boobs are amazing with big nips. Went with 30 minutes and standard fee. After a perfunctory massage with light roaming, flipped and agreed on $ for a CBJ. She put on lingerie rather than get naked but she did pop her boobs out and allowed me to play with them a bit. Allowed me to feel her pussy and ass OTC.

Things went downhill from here. She got right to business-no preliminaries, just very much seemed to want to get it done quickly. Her CBJ was too toothy and fast for me. Told her to stop and finished with an average HJ (again almost too fast). After clean up she offered more massage because we had only used about 15 minutes of the 30 (so that tells you a lot). Gave me an ok head rub and I dressed myself.

Despite her awesome body, I wouldn't repeat. Just didn't care for the "let's get this over with" attitude. I'm sticking with Amanda in future-not near as good looking but has an awesome attitude and really pampers you. However if your priority is young and tight body, Sara is the ticket.

Mirabilis
08-06-21, 13:03
Took another shot at his one hoping for better results. Great massage, standard finish on the flip no roaming. Bottle of water and out the door. 70 for the hour and a 40 tip.

KentuckyKatana
08-06-21, 14:11
The massage spa in Elizabethtown on Dixie and a place in Lexington and Somerset were just caught up in an investigation. FB won't let me copy a link to share. Seen it on KSP page.

DarkSideOfMe
08-06-21, 20:38
Good to hear bro. Thanks.Just. Returned after fucking her for a hour, tight pussy, don't miss that one! 80/140! Rang the bell a few times!

Two Nutts
08-06-21, 22:40
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Two Nutts
08-07-21, 11:21
Probably one of the prettiest young girls I've ever seen at an AMP, Lola or Lula can't remember. But damn beautiful. She and Amanda are working now for a month or so. Tell me I'm wrong about Lola.

The Fonz
08-07-21, 19:30
Stopped by Ivy on Shelbyville Rd. Was told 30 min wait. Didn't want to wait so I did some messing around and ended up at Eva in Jeff. Was everything you'd expect from a quality AMP.

DBrannigan
08-07-21, 23:05
The massage spa in Elizabethtown on Dixie and a place in Lexington and Somerset were just caught up in an investigation. FB won't let me copy a link to share. Seen it on KSP page.Three Kentucky spas are being investigated for human trafficking by Kentucky State Police, local law enforcement, and federal agencies. Sunny Spa in Elizabethtown, J Spa in Lexington, and K1 Spa in Somerset are part of a statewide investigation, according to the KSP.

https://www.wdrb.com/news/elizabethtown-spa-and-2-others-in-kentucky-being-investigated-for-alleged-human-trafficking/article_7c090b40-f6f0-11eb-8f7a-fbd6b746bab4.html

IMHO, this is just the beginning with many more in the crosshairs.

DarkSideOfMe
08-08-21, 00:05
Went back for DD second time in 2 days, great ass, pussy! That's all I can say!