PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

Kingster
07-14-20, 12:08
Contacted this one https://louisville.rubratings.com/182092 strange interaction. We agreed on a price and she gave me location but then said "no cash". I told her I only do cash and she said I could go get gift cards. So I let her know I wouldn't be coming. Anyone else have experience with her?It's a scam. She'll ask you to send her the info before she lets you in.

Gave me the Kindred hospital address.

Mirabilis
07-14-20, 13:46
Did anyone look at their web page. It's almost like an Asian Amanda wrote it. LOLToo Funny! And I agree. Hope they don't talk your ear off like she does.

Rumble254
07-14-20, 13:57
I cannot seem to find Dawn, off Goldsmith ads anymore. Would anyone be able to put the add link, or PM me her contact info. Thanks!

SandbergFan
07-14-20, 15:30
Contacted this one https://louisville.rubratings.com/182092 strange interaction. We agreed on a price and she gave me location but then said "no cash". I told her I only do cash and she said I could go get gift cards. So I let her know I wouldn't be coming. Anyone else have experience with her?If it's not a 502 (or 812) area code, I don't even waste my time. The scams and fake ads without those area codes will far and away out number the legit ads.

Maximus71
07-14-20, 15:52
Contacted this one https://louisville.rubratings.com/182092 strange interaction. We agreed on a price and she gave me location but then said "no cash". I told her I only do cash and she said I could go get gift cards. So I let her know I wouldn't be coming. Anyone else have experience with her?Her other ads have had more pics and she looks kinda like Natasha Nice, which screams SCAM.

Monzo0960
07-15-20, 00:43
It appears that Lotus Spa in Radcliff is open for business. I noticed that the open sign was lit up when I was next door getting my taxes filed.I went in there today and got massage and then flip and was told she was not offering nothing but a hand shake because of covid. Massage and handshake was no good. I would stay away until this covid is over, also back in late Feb. There was a younger sexy lady now its a lady in her 50's and not very good body wise.

GasDog
07-15-20, 05:40
Does anyone have a contact number for Dawn.

AgainLLook
07-15-20, 18:00
I am in that area some. I wonder how they stay open with the bad reviews that's on here.

RockFist
07-17-20, 10:13
Sometimes a good picture (that is real) can really get me. I had seen Victoria when she was over by the zoo. Wasn't really interested in seeing her again until I see this picture. If these girls knew how to take the right pics they would get a lot more business.

Kingster
07-17-20, 10:21
Went to the place on Old Shep. Been going there for about a month now. No extras but I did get a pretty good massage. Tie gives the best massage but she hasn't been there in the past week or 2. If anyone else goes there and has Ties number, please share.

Tony8392
07-17-20, 11:33
Has anyone been to ivy spa on shelbyville road lately? Any info?

Kingster
07-17-20, 11:36
Has anyone been to ivy spa on shelbyville road lately? Any info?Are you referring to the place by the Oxmoor mall? I've been a couple times. Only offering standard. Good technique though and the price is right. If my UTR didn't retire, I prolly won't have gone more than once.

Maximus71
07-17-20, 21:53
Are you referring to the place by the Oxmoor mall? I've been a couple times. Only offering standard. Good technique though and the price is right. If my UTR didn't retire, I prolly won't have gone more than once.The one across from Oxmoor is now called Eastern Massage. Ivy Massage is the opposite direction a little past Oxmoor Toyota. It is a brick house with a huge tree in front of it.

Maximus71
07-17-20, 22:00
Went to the place on Old Shep. Been going there for about a month now. No extras but I did get a pretty good massage. Tie gives the best massage but she hasn't been there in the past week or 2. If anyone else goes there and has Ties number, please share.What place this? Where on Old Shep? Prices?

SandbergFan
07-17-20, 22:03
Anyone seen her yet? I am always intrigued when pictures if a new girl show up. Pictures look good, but they almost always look better than in person. I'll get around to seeing her eventually, but thought I would check with everyone else first.

Monzo0960
07-18-20, 01:07
Has anyone been to ivy spa on shelbyville road lately? Any info?I went to ivys back in March right before everything got shut down. Got a BJ with saran wrap for $.

EasyLivin
07-18-20, 08:55
Anyone seen her yet? I am always intrigued when pictures if a new girl show up. Pictures look good, but they almost always look better than in person. I'll get around to seeing her eventually, but thought I would check with everyone else first.She looks better in person, absolutely smoking.

SandbergFan
07-18-20, 09:06
She looks better in person, absolutely smoking.Really? Awesome, that's pretty rare as you know. Thanks for the heads up.

LonggMan
07-18-20, 11:32
Kingster:

Tried to reply to your message and you inbox is full.

Kingster
07-20-20, 08:34
Kingster:

Tried to reply to your message and you inbox is full.Done. Sorry about that Longgman. Fire away.

Zomby
07-22-20, 09:32
Worth it.

Friendly, doesn't mind talking, but doesn't overdo it if you're not into that.

Much better than average rub. Good pressure and rhythm, without beating you to death. Same on the flip.

Will definitely repeat.

Wane9867
07-22-20, 17:19
Any parlors do BBBJ. Tired of saran wrap. Hell a good covered one for that matter.

Zomby
07-22-20, 20:13
Any parlors do BBBJ. Tired of saran wrap. Hell a good covered one for that matter.I continue to to consider a well executed handjob to be superior to a covered blowjob, and vastly so to one with Saran Wrap. 😕.

YMMV.

LVilleSlugger8
07-23-20, 12:44
Any parlors do BBBJ. Tired of saran wrap. Hell a good covered one for that matter.Do any of you try different parlors? If you want what your posting about be a gentleman and go be nice to the ladies.

I'd try Stone or Empire first if you don't care about looks / age etc. Also expect to show more appreciation that a normal visit.

It also might be that they just aren't into you, you may have to find the right chemistry and more than one visit.

Be safe and polite. Try asking their name, how they are doing. Etc. Make a connection and then make the connection you want.

EasyLivin
07-24-20, 09:26
Do any of you try different parlors? If you want what your posting about be a gentleman and go be nice to the ladies.

I'd try Stone or Empire first if you don't care about looks / age etc. Also expect to show more appreciation that a normal visit.

It also might be that they just aren't into you, you may have to find the right chemistry and more than one visit.

Be safe and polite. Try asking their name, how they are doing. Etc. Make a connection and then make the connection you want.Agreed. IB who's is infamous for the plastic wrap has two currently that still perform well with it. Younger one I have a good rapport with and is the better of the two, not the greatest English but she cute young and seems to enjoy it a bit. The other I've only seen twice but likes to moan but a little more standoffish but great tits. Be kind and you'll get it in return.

Two Nutts
07-24-20, 12:16
Agreed. IB who's is infamous for the plastic wrap has two currently that still perform well with it. Younger one I have a good rapport with and is the better of the two, not the greatest English but she cute young and seems to enjoy it a bit. The other I've only seen twice but likes to moan but a little more standoffish but great tits. Be kind and you'll get it in return.Those two will leave at end of July.

IrishGuy11
07-25-20, 12:57
Agreed. IB who's is infamous for the plastic wrap has two currently that still perform well with it. Younger one I have a good rapport with and is the better of the two, not the greatest English but she cute young and seems to enjoy it a bit. The other I've only seen twice but likes to moan but a little more standoffish but great tits. Be kind and you'll get it in return.I stooped at Island Breeze recently after an appt with a regular fell through. Provider either Mina or Lina. Couldn't quite catch that. She wore no mask at any point. I did. Good massage but not great. On flip right to up-selling to BJ or FS. I wasn't there for that so declined. Now I wonder if I would have received the Saran Wrap treatment.

Two Nutts
07-25-20, 15:03
I stooped at Island Breeze recently after an appt with a regular fell through. Provider either Mina or Lina. Couldn't quite catch that. She wore no mask at any point. I did. Good massage but not great. On flip right to up-selling to BJ or FS. I wasn't there for that so declined. Now I wonder if I would have received the Saran Wrap treatment.Anyone ever take them up on the FS menu? Price for that?

DirtyDawg22
07-25-20, 21:08
I have recently started trying massages. I went to Victoria this week and it was a total let down. She rubbed with one hand and texted on her phone with the other.

EasyLivin
07-27-20, 06:51
I stooped at Island Breeze recently after an appt with a regular fell through. Provider either Mina or Lina. Couldn't quite catch that. She wore no mask at any point. I did. Good massage but not great. On flip right to up-selling to BJ or FS. I wasn't there for that so declined. Now I wonder if I would have received the Saran Wrap treatment.Highly doubt the FS offer but BJ definitely the SW treatment.

Two Nutts
07-27-20, 10:27
Highly doubt the FS offer but BJ definitely the SW treatment.There's such a language issue that I'm pretty sure she was thinking something other than FS when she was making the service offer. Probably pointed downstairs which meant DATY not FS. Point to mouth which means siran wrap LOL. This place has always been NO FS. Unless a new girl offered it and when that happens she doesn't last long at all. Mamasain doesn't tolerate it.

LVilleSlugger8
07-28-20, 16:54
There's such a language issue that I'm pretty sure she was thinking something other than FS when she was making the service offer. Probably pointed downstairs which meant DATY not FS. Point to mouth which means siran wrap LOL. This place has always been NO FS. Unless a new girl offered it and when that happens she doesn't last long at all. Mamasain doesn't tolerate it.Bring your own cover if you don't want leftover covering. Also, out of more than 50 visits to IB there has only been one FS offering masseuse. We really clicked talking and had a good Chemistry. And she wanted to meet outside of business hours but never did that.

Guys I can not express enough how important it is to treat the ladies well and talk. This is way better than a pocket full of cash IMO.

HdRideHer6969
07-28-20, 23:24
I'm going to be in the Louisville area soon. What is your opinion on Body Sensation? Is it worth my time and effort? Any info would be appreciated. PM me if you wish.

Thanks.

HD.

Iris95
07-28-20, 23:37
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

ZeroPointZero
07-29-20, 05:54
I have recently started trying massages. I went to Victoria this week and it was a total let down. She rubbed with one hand and texted on her phone with the other.Yep, that's Victoria. Now I know you really saw her!

EasyLivin
07-29-20, 09:08
Bring your own cover if you don't want leftover covering. Also, out of more than 50 visits to IB there has only been one FS offering masseuse. We really clicked talking and had a good Chemistry. And she wanted to meet outside of business hours but never did that.

Guys I can not express enough how important it is to treat the ladies well and talk. This is way better than a pocket full of cash IMO.Amen. The best service and open menus has always come from chemistry.

Two Nutts
07-29-20, 09:17
Amen. The best service and open menus has always come from chemistryBigger tips help as well.

IrishGuy11
07-29-20, 15:40
Highly doubt the FS offer but BJ definitely the SW treatment.She was pretty clear regarding her hand motions of sausage goes into oven.

Two Nutts
07-29-20, 18:06
She was pretty clear regarding her hand motions of sausage goes into ovenShe's gone as of this past Monday.

EasyLivin
07-30-20, 10:23
She's gone as of this past Monday.Interesting, this a new girl or one of the two who'd been there for the past month?

Two Nutts
07-30-20, 11:41
Interesting, this a new girl or one of the two who'd been there for the past month?She's been there a few weeks maybe 6 pr so.

AvonDale
07-30-20, 15:02
Anyone? First request for info.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/184163

Two Nutts
07-30-20, 15:50
Interesting, this a new girl or one of the two who'd been there for the past monthNew girl available on Saturday.

Member #6040
07-30-20, 17:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

OneSwiss
07-31-20, 06:48
Anyone? First request for info.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/184163Take a good look at her phone number.

Randy Daytona
07-31-20, 13:15
Take a good look at her phone number.Once contacted a new rubratings girl. Left a text. An hour later got a call from someone claiming to be from human trafficking division in Lexington Ky. Told if I didn't believe look up the number. They told me that I needed to talk to a supervisor to work out the problem. I told them I would cssll back the number to make sure it was not a scam. I hung up as they protested. I was shitting kittens but had to know. I called the number and the Lexington police answered. I asked for the human trafficking division and told the lady I received this call. She said they don't have a human trafficking division and that it sounded like a scam.

Minute later I get a call from the same number, the same asshole that called before, he asked in a sly voice if I called the number. When I said I did and they told me you were a scam he hung up immediately.

Be careful. It was scary for about 30 min. Had I not called to confirm I would have worried adout it for weeks.

LukeHill960
08-01-20, 11:54
I've seen a lot of ads for Lily's Asian Spa. Just wanted to get any feedback good or bad.

LukeHill960
08-01-20, 20:27
What's the best Asian Massage Parlor in the city? Looking for somewhere with attractive young girls, not someone 50+ years old.

HdRideHer6969
08-01-20, 23:25
I've seen a lot of ads for Lily's Asian Spa. Just wanted to get any feedback good or bad.Fake. Fake. Fake.

LukeHill960
08-02-20, 10:30
Fake. Fake. Fake.Thanks I quickly found that out once I made the mistake of emailing them LOL.

BlueMonday
08-03-20, 09:00
I see a lot of posts about Churchill but where is that or what's the real name of the place so I can look it up? Thanks, sorry for being dumb.

Don File
08-03-20, 09:33
I see a lot of posts about Churchill but where is that or what's the real name of the place so I can look it up? Thanks, sorry for being dumb.Here you go: https://bodyrub.pro/.

BlueMonday
08-03-20, 10:11
Here you go: https://bodyrub.pro/.Thank you. Reading the site it now states new clients have to be referred by a coin holder. I'd love to see Tess based on reviews and her 2 pics on the site. Would anyone be willing to vouch for a fellow hobbyist? You can search my profile for posts to know I'm legit. Thanks and stay safe.

Two Nutts
08-03-20, 14:15
Get to the breeze and ask for the new girl. DAUUMM!

Two Nutts
08-03-20, 18:30
Get to the breeze and ask for the new girl. DAUUMM!Name is Lulu.

SandbergFan
08-03-20, 22:03
Thank you. Reading the site it now states new clients have to be referred by a coin holder. I'd love to see Tess based on reviews and her 2 pics on the site. Would anyone be willing to vouch for a fellow hobbyist? You can search my profile for posts to know I'm legit. Thanks and stay safe.I got you, check your pm.

LuvToLickKitty
08-04-20, 15:33
I see a lot of posts about Churchill but where is that or what's the real name of the place so I can look it up? Thanks, sorry for being dumb.Can only visit now if invited by a coun holder. Coin holders can only invite 2 per year. I am not a coin holder but I am a regular.

HoneyBadger16
08-04-20, 16:01
What's the best Asian Massage Parlor in the city? Looking for somewhere with attractive young girls, not someone 50+ years old.Give Ivy Spa near Oxmoor a try if you're looking for standard. I haven't tried my luck farther than that but it was good service.

HdRideHer6969
08-04-20, 22:13
Name is Lulu.I saw Eva. Great rub but too much for the ending. I'll check out Lulu next visit. Thanks.

Rumble254
08-05-20, 23:30
I have always seen two places and have been wondering if they are strictly legit, or may give a little extra.

Magic Massage right behind Trinity high school and Massage Works. Which is on Westport close to Target. Massage works looks like a Korean place with the double entry.

TheEdge040
08-06-20, 15:54
Is Mecca still open? Just curious if anyone has been there recently. Thanks!

Beanes9021
08-06-20, 16:34
I saw Eva. Great rub but too much for the ending. I'll check out Lulu next visit. Thanks.Lulu is very cute and has amazing hands, but don't think you're going to get a bargain with her either. The girls at IB are all gold diggers.

LVilleSlugger8
08-06-20, 17:00
Lulu is very cute and has amazing hands, but don't think you're going to get a bargain with her either. The girls at IB are all gold diggers.Come on now. How can you say a cute and skilled provider is a gold digger? You get what you pay for, There are plenty of grannies in town that ask for less of a tip.

And as far as IB since the options are so limited for most that I know for a fact the prices are well withing the norm for the area.

Two Nutts
08-06-20, 17:14
Lulu is very cute and has amazing hands, but don't think you're going to get a bargain with her either. The girls at IB are all gold diggers.Unless you into grandma's across the bridge I'm not sure where else is cost effective these days.

Johnny Figment
08-07-20, 13:24
Is Mecca still open? Just curious if anyone has been there recently. Thanks!Yes. Still open.

Beanes9021
08-07-20, 14:15
Unless you into grandma's across the bridge I'm not sure where else is cost effective these days.I spend a lot of time in Indy and there's plenty of options there that are more fairly priced. There are some older ladies there too, but there are quite a few that aren't grannies and will take better care of you for the cost of a standard ending at IB, plus no haggling.

BlueMonday
08-07-20, 15:09
I'm finally in for a session at Churchill but don't want to embarrass myself, so what kind of donation should I bring in addition to the house fee? I've heard allot of AMP and private massages but not a relaxation station, body sensation or Churchill type of talent. I appreciate any advice here. Reviews to come!

Ol Muff Diver
08-07-20, 15:14
I have always seen two places and have been wondering if they are strictly legit, or may give a little extra.

Magic Massage right behind Trinity high school and Massage Works. Which is on Westport close to Target. Massage works looks like a Korean place with the double entry.Does double entry refer to orafi?

Ol Muff Diver
08-07-20, 15:19
So many question about massage parlors asking if there is more on the table!

I know that you've heard this so many times, but here you go, again!

Escorts almost always work alone. There is no house fee. There is no mamasan. Many will be cheaper because of those reasons. There's usually plenty on the table!

OneSwiss
08-07-20, 16:34
She has an ad on rub ratings and I am wondering if anyone has experienced more than a handshake with her. I am not sure if it is the same lady but I had a session with someone of the same name and she was very strict about touching and no extras were offered. Thanks for any info.

Two Nutts
08-07-20, 17:26
I spend a lot of time in Indy and there's plenty of options there that are more fairly priced. There are some older ladies there too, but there are quite a few that aren't grannies and will take better care of you for the cost of a standard ending at IB, plus no haggling.I guess the locals here that want to do that can expect a 4 hour drive investment. Not arguing, just saying to each there own.

ZeroPointZero
08-08-20, 07:16
She has an ad on rub ratings and I am wondering if anyone has experienced more than a handshake with her. I am not sure if it is the same lady but I had a session with someone of the same name and she was very strict about touching and no extras were offered. Thanks for any info.No extras at all based on my several visits over the years. Her service is very good, pleasant, pretty, but definitely draws the line where she wants. Just like the "Soup Nazi", stand quietly in line, pay your bill, be nice, and don't be stupid and you'll have a good time.

Member #6042
08-08-20, 09:04
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Kingster
08-10-20, 13:44
I'm finally in for a session at Churchill but don't want to embarrass myself, so what kind of donation should I bring in addition to the house fee? I've heard allot of AMP and private massages but not a relaxation station, body sensation or Churchill type of talent. I appreciate any advice here. Reviews to come!Considering that you're only going to get the standard, an extra $10 is fine but $20 is probably preferred.

Two Nutts
08-10-20, 16:24
Considering that you're only going to get the standard, an extra $10 is fine but $20 is probably preferred.You give a 10.00 tip for a tug you won't be invited back 30 up is standard any place I've been. But if you can get buy with it go for it.

Milkman
08-10-20, 21:08
https://louisville.rubratings.com/122663

Struggling to find a therapist to connect with. I know Katherine (kat) has been around a while, but I can't seem to find any reviews.

Anyone have any info? Thumbs up / down?

Two Nutts
08-11-20, 04:41
You give a 10.00 tip for a tug you won't be invited back 30 up is standard any place I've been. But if you can get buy with it go for it.I've never looked at their website until now. I'd say a 10-20 tip is very generous considering they already have a 40 tip built into the house fee of 100 an hour. Call it what you want but that's what it is. I'd hit it up but just not into American girls.

TenSevenCs
08-11-20, 13:04

Struggling to find a therapist to connect with. I know Katherine (kat) has been around a while, but I can't seem to find any reviews.

Anyone have any info? Thumbs up / down?I have seen Kat 2 or 3 times. Nice incall in Shepherdsville. She is tall, maybe 6 foot. Got a massage and standard the first visit. Good rub, good finish, she has really nice tits. Second visit got the cuddle session. Full on make out session on her bed. For sure worth the 100. She is worth a visit for sure. I will see her again at some point. Just difficult to get to Shepherdsville for me.

EasyLivin
08-11-20, 14:55
I'm finally in for a session at Churchill but don't want to embarrass myself, so what kind of donation should I bring in addition to the house fee? I've heard allot of AMP and private massages but not a relaxation station, body sensation or Churchill type of talent. I appreciate any advice here. Reviews to come!Depends on who you see. IMO instead of having a set amount why don't you see how the service is and base your tip off that. Reward those who deserve it, deduct from those who don't. If someone gives a good service wouldn't you want the tip to reflect that? Otherwise if they're getting the same tip and someone who doesn't deserve it where's the incentive?

WildmanBill
08-11-20, 16:40
Just checking in before I give these places a shot to see if anyone has gone to them lately. The first is up in the strip mall close to the new Big Lots. The other is just up from Buechel Bank rd before the KFC in the little office strip building.

Anyone have any good words on either?

Ulysses75
08-11-20, 21:48
No extras at all based on my several visits over the years. Her service is very good, pleasant, pretty, but definitely draws the line where she wants. Just like the "Soup Nazi", stand quietly in line, pay your bill, be nice, and don't be stupid and you'll have a good time.Saw her once a few years ago. Zero. Zero has provided a great analogy. I will only add that she leaned a bit too far towards the Soup Nazi for my taste and I have not repeated. Not enough soup per serving to put her that much in control.

Two Nutts
08-11-20, 22:05
Saw her once a few years ago. Zero. Zero has provided a great analogy. I will only add that she leaned a bit too far towards the Soup Nazi for my taste and I have not repeated. Not enough soup per serving to put her that much in control.That analogy is fucking awesome. Sorry had to chime in LOL.

Dickens Cider
08-12-20, 11:29
Yes. Still open.Are both Mary and Cynthia back there? DnC.

HappyHobbyist
08-12-20, 12:16
Are both Mary and Cynthia back there? DnC.It's only Mary now and by appt.

Cloud1987
08-12-20, 15:14
Last week when I had some time I decided to make my way to IB for the first time. After seeing reviews on here for LuLu that's who I requested. I'd never seen her before so when a fit nice looking girl walked in I asked if she was Lulu, she said no, she was Eva. I told her she can stay as she was attractive as well. Spoke some english but not great, but the massage itself was good. I got an HR and standard at the end. Paid about the same I would have for hhr at places like churchill and I think the girl was hotter so I definitely will be returning the future.

SeatOnCrane
08-12-20, 22:50
It's only Mary now and by appt.Cynthia told me that she was in the Virgin Islands now.

She was back for a few days in early July, but I wasn't able to get to her.

Superman1988
08-13-20, 14:48
Last week when I had some time I decided to make my way to IB for the first time. After seeing reviews on here for LuLu that's who I requested. I'd never seen her before so when a fit nice looking girl walked in I asked if she was Lulu, she said no, she was Eva. I told her she can stay as she was attractive as well. Spoke some english but not great, but the massage itself was good. I got an HR and standard at the end. Paid about the same I would have for hhr at places like churchill and I think the girl was hotter so I definitely will be returning the future.Where is IB or what does it stand for so I can find it. Tried searching back through the thread with no success.

Dickens Cider
08-13-20, 15:15
It's only Mary now and by appt.Thanks. DnC.

DeChamps
08-13-20, 20:09
Where is IB or what does it stand for so I can find it. Tried searching back through the thread with no success.Island Breeze.

AgainLLook
08-13-20, 22:02
Out by the old h&s hardware on preston hwy the other day. Saw this place next to the old hardware place. Anybody ever been there.

XDM40
08-14-20, 08:13
Out by the old h&s hardware on preston hwy the other day. Saw this place next to the old hardware place. Anybody ever been there.I went in to place last year. They want you to sign in, name, address, ect. So I sign in Donald Trump 1600 Pennsylvania Ave Washington DC. She takes me back to the room and I get undressed. She comes back about 10 minutes later. She's about as nervous as you can get. She's bouncing around like her ass is on fire the whole time. At end she gives me a box of pictures, videos and letters asking me to save the Chinese people. She's serious!

LuvsToEatY
08-14-20, 11:34
I went in to place last year. They want you to sign in, name, address, ect. So I sign in Donald Trump Pennsylvania Ave Washington DC. She takes me back to the room and I get undressed. She comes back about 10 minutes later. She's about as nervous as you can get. She's bouncing around like her ass is on fire the whole time. At end she gives me a box of pictures, videos and letters asking me to save the Chinese people. She's serious!Maybe she thought you really were donald trump.

LayBack
08-14-20, 14:08
I have a thing with granny. Do any know any AMP or escort with older lady in them.

Ol Muff Diver
08-14-20, 15:37

Anyone have any info? Thumbs up / down?May I add, she is a very large woman.

LuvsToEatY
08-14-20, 17:59
I have a thing with granny. Do any know any AMP or escort with older lady in themEvery AMP's around here has grannies.

DabernDog
08-14-20, 18:24
Does double entry refer to orafi?Any word on massage works.

Two Nutts
08-14-20, 20:51
I have a thing with granny. Do any know any AMP or escort with older lady in themAny on Dixie hwy Louisville.

GuvnerFun
08-15-20, 13:06
Head guys. I live in Lexington and will be in your neck of the woods in the next couple days. I'm looking for a decent massage with a BBBJ. Would prefer a private location and not a AMP. Pm me if you have any leads. Thanks.

Dickens Cider
08-15-20, 13:55
TN. The old mail box is full. Dnc.

Two Nutts
08-15-20, 14:45
TN. The old mail box is full. Dnc.Cleaned out now brother.

WildmanBill
08-18-20, 20:24
Just checking in before I give these places a shot to see if anyone has gone to them lately. The first is up in the strip mall close to the new Big Lots. The other is just up from Buechel Bank rd before the KFC in the little office strip building.

Anyone have any good words on either?Crickets. Really, nobody has any info on these two places?

MrMoe1923
08-18-20, 21:09
Anyone know of any parlors in the city you can get more than just a are&T?

Louisvillee
08-18-20, 22:24
Anyone still see her?

MrMoe1923
08-18-20, 22:58
Anyone know of any place you can get more than an are&t in Louisville? I've visited king spa, ivy spa, and eastern massage. Are&t at all 3 but looking for a little more.

AgainLLook
08-18-20, 23:47
Little feet near kfc, older provider decent massage. Don't know her name but one of them does not like to do standard ending.

Crickets. Really, nobody has any info on these two places?.

MrMoe1923
08-19-20, 07:02
Has anyone been to ivy spa on shelbyville road lately? Any info?Went there last week, had 2 very pretty girls there. First visit and was late. Massage was OK R&T was good.

Kreamer
08-19-20, 09:59

Magic Massage right behind Trinity high school and Massage Works. Which is on Westport close to Target. Massage works looks like a Korean place with the double entry.Stopped by yesterday to check it out, wanted a good rub. Walked in there's a guy at counter (Weird) and Asked if I wanted a table massage, I asked who does it. He said the lady. I thought what the hell and went to the room. Got ready and laid down, only got a glimpse of her as she walked in. Looked to be 30 ish nice body. Started with a pretty good rub, I thought I'd test the waters a try to touch and she didn't resist me rubbing her legs. On the flip she covered me with a sheet and continue the rub, shoulders to the chest and I started to rub her legs and going higher still no resistance. When move to my legs I pull the sheet off, after a couple seconds she asked if I wanted that rubbed. Yes Please. Wouldn't let me touch above waist but she do a nice job the the finish. 60 H /40 It was a nice surprise.

WildmanBill
08-19-20, 20:42
Little feet near kfc, older provider decent massage. Don't know her name but one of them does not like to do standard ending.

.Thanks, much appreciated.

Ky Lawdoc
08-20-20, 14:17
Stopped by yesterday to check it out, wanted a good rub. Walked in there's a guy at counter (Weird) and Asked if I wanted a table massage, I asked who does it. He said the lady. I thought what the hell and went to the room. Got ready and laid down, only got a glimpse of her as she walked in. Looked to be 30 ish nice body. Started with a pretty good rub, I thought I'd test the waters a try to touch and she didn't resist me rubbing her legs. On the flip she covered me with a sheet and continue the rub, shoulders to the chest and I started to rub her legs and going higher still no resistance. When move to my legs I pull the sheet off, after a couple seconds she asked if I wanted that rubbed. Yes Please. Wouldn't let me touch above waist but she do a nice job the the finish. 60 H /40 It was a nice surprise.Which of the two?

Kreamer
08-21-20, 09:31
Which of the two?Magic.

It is the title of the post.

Two Nutts
08-22-20, 21:47
Does anyone know if you need a city or county permit to open a massage store in Jeffersonville? I know you need a massage certificate from the state but not sure if or where you would ask to get a city permit.

MrMoe1923
08-22-20, 23:50

Anyone have any good words on either?So I hit up the place by big lots tonight. Walked in and was created by a decent looking girl who had a lot of cleavage showing and see through panty hose on over her sex red underwear. She asked if I wanted a half hour or an hour and I said a half hour and she told me $30. I was kinda surprised by that but gave her $40 and as free she led me to the room I said how much is an hour she said $50. I said let's just make it an hour and went to pull out my wallet and she said just wait till later. She still had someone in another room she had to finish up with but told me to get comfortable. About 20 minutes later she came in and asked if I wanted to do half or an hour and I said I'll just do the half, I still had errands to run. So she gives me an alright massage and I tested the waters and she let me touch her legs. After she finished with massage she told me to flip asked me if I wanted her to (as she made jerking motions) I said yeah. She then asked me how much so I said $40 she said $60. Then she pulled her mask down and asked if I wanted (she stuck her tongue out and licked it) I said how much she said $100. I was like fuck it why not. So she went and got a hat to put on me and beging going to town. At that point I just let. My hands wonder. She had no problem with me rubbing her spot while she rubbed mine as I could tell she was enjoying it. She then pulled down her shirt so I could play with her tits. She then started licking my sack. I kept wondering how far I could go and I started going up her back with my hand as if to slide under her panty hose. She reached right around and I thought she was going to stop me but she pulled them down and her panties for me. I told her she was soaking wet and she didn't really understand but she thought I was asking to fuck. I don't know if she was willing to go FS or not, I wasn't trying to get all sweaty as I still had places to go and I wasn't trying to leave any evidence that could be found by the witch upstairs in my house. Once I finished she cleaned me up and literally dressed me. She even tied my shoes after putting them on. She did however put my socks on my feet inside out. (Has anyone else had someone dress them after?) She was very clean I will say, she literally sanitized me and my junk, my hands and her kitty. I have not been to any parlor who went that far, most I've had was my temp taken.

CincyHobbist
08-23-20, 01:18
I am going to be down on a day trip in a week or so. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to point me to a great massage provider or AMP. After looking on the various advertising sites, I am not sure who to avoid.

LoneWolf3
08-24-20, 00:55
So I hit up the place by big lots tonight. Walked in and was created by a decent looking girl who had a lot of cleavage showing and see through panty hose on over her sex red underwear. She asked if I wanted a half hour or an hour and I said a half hour and she told me $30. I was kinda surprised by that but gave her $40 and as free she led me to the room I said how much is an hour she said $50. I said let's just make it an hour and went to pull out my wallet and she said just wait till later. She still had someone in another room she had to finish up with but told me to get comfortable. About 20 minutes later she came in and asked if I wanted to do half or an hour and I said I'll just do the half, I still had errands to run. So she gives me an alright massage and I tested the waters and she let me touch her legs. After she finished with massage she told me to flip asked me if I wanted her to (as she made jerking motions) I said yeah. She then asked me how much so I said $40 she said $60. Then she pulled her mask down and asked if I wanted (she stuck her tongue out and licked it) I said how much she said $100. I was like fuck it why not. So she went and got a hat to put on me and beging going to town. At that point I just let. My hands wonder. She had no problem with me rubbing her spot while she rubbed mine as I could tell she was enjoying it. She then pulled down her shirt so I could play with her tits. She then started licking my sack. I kept wondering how far I could go and I started going up her back with my hand as if to slide under her panty hose. She reached right around and I thought she was going to stop me but she pulled them down and her panties for me. I told her she was soaking wet and she didn't really understand but she thought I was asking to fuck. I don't know if she was willing to go FS or not, I wasn't trying to get all sweaty as I still had places to go and I wasn't trying to leave any evidence that could be found by the witch upstairs in my house. Once I finished she cleaned me up and literally dressed me. She even tied my shoes after putting them on. She did however put my socks on my feet inside out. (Has anyone else had someone dress them after?) She was very clean I will say, she literally sanitized me and my junk, my hands and her kitty. I have not been to any parlor who went that far, most I've had was my temp taken.Not being familiar with Big Lots and all their locations, I need to ask. Is this the spa that goes by the name Unique So In? That would be near the Hurstbourne Pky intersection. Thanks, LW3.

MassHunter28
08-24-20, 09:29
Not being familiar with Big Lots and all their locations, I need to ask. Is this the spa that goes by the name Unique So In? That would be near the Hurstbourne Pky intersection. Thanks, LW3Yea I'm curious where this one is at.

MassHunter28
08-24-20, 09:34
Any decent providers or establishments near Fort Knox? I just moved on base.

MassHunter28
08-24-20, 09:39
I had a visit with the famous Katana about a month ago, after searching forever for a good BBW I met with her. Got to say reviews were definitely accurate. Girl lives what she does has an outgoing fun personality and a BBBJ to freaking die for! I'll repeat someday I'm still looking for a AA BBW provider or any AA really if anyone has one willing to message me please do.

Stay safe.

BigBoy99
08-24-20, 12:12
Does anyone out there know what happened to her? She was amazing and I was looking forward to seeing her again. She has been removed from their website. I know it's a long shot but figured I'd ask here and see if anyone knows. Thanks.

Firemanoh
08-24-20, 13:15
Hello brothers! There used to be a mature blonde provider on the West Side (I think Shively). I'd love to see her if she's still around. Anybody seen her ads lately?

TenSevenCs
08-25-20, 15:00
Hello brothers! There used to be a mature blonde provider on the West Side (I think Shively). I'd love to see her if she's still around. Anybody seen her ads lately?Are you talking about Candis? Lived near Butler HS. Nice tits, kinda heavy? If so I have not seen her put an ad out since before corona. I have an old number if you want it. Not sure it still works but I do have a number.

SandbergFan
08-25-20, 16:08
Are you talking about Candis? Lived near Butler HS. Nice tits, kinda heavy? If so I have not seen her put an ad out since before corona. I have an old number if you want it. Not sure it still works but I do have a number.Her number is still good, but she is t seeing anyone currently. She stopped seeing people in March when COVID started do I assume she won't start again until it has ended.

Jake Longs
08-25-20, 17:33
Not being familiar with Big Lots and all their locations, I need to ask. Is this the spa that goes by the name Unique So In? That would be near the Hurstbourne Pky intersection. Thanks, LW3.Her name is "SaySay".

This is Unique SPA off Bardstown & Hurstbourne.

She us very willing to please.
When I came in she had $60 posted on wall for hour.
She sports some larger C's that are natural.

Massage was very good and through. Roaming was allowed and done very flirty. With lots of ball teasing.

On flip, she did jerking motion or head Bob. I told her head and BBBJ. $. She did that well and spit with lots of attention on the balls.

After she continued rubbing and flirting which got me hard again. She said "Really! Wow!" Through translator phone app. Then she finished me again. 2-fer!

Now, she was very chatty via the app after. Fun lady! Tits were out, hose and panties off. Pussy was nicely wet.

Next time I may go FS.

Not sure why I keep forgetting about this place, it has always had good milage.

MrMoe1923
08-25-20, 18:49
Not being familiar with Big Lots and all their locations, I need to ask. Is this the spa that goes by the name Unique So In? That would be near the Hurstbourne Pky intersection. Thanks, LW3That would be the one.

LuvToLickKitty
08-25-20, 19:20
Does anyone out there know what happened to her? She was amazing and I was looking forward to seeing her again. She has been removed from their website. I know it's a long shot but figured I'd ask here and see if anyone knows. Thanks.I can't really go into why other than she messed with the wrong person but she was let go.

PharmHobby
08-25-20, 22:47
Saw Wendy at Ivy on Shelbyville. She's cute, mid-30's, thin. Opted for 1 hr $. 60 Decent massage. During rub she allowed my hands to wander a bit. On the flip it was $. 40 for the hand shake and additional $. 40 for CBJ. Both were serviceable if a bit uninspired. She kept fully clothed during all activity but did allow my hands some liberties. My first experience with actual Saran Wrap- not a fan. For $1. 4 would have liked a bit more enthusiasm.

Ol Muff Diver
08-26-20, 06:28
Her name is "SaySay".

This is Unique SPA off Bardstown & Hurstbourne.

She us very willing to please.
When I came in she had $60 posted on wall for hour.
She sports some larger C's that are natural.

Massage was very good and through. Roaming was allowed and done very flirty. With lots of ball teasing.

On flip, she did jerking motion or head Bob. I told her head and BBBJ. $. She did that well and spit with lots of attention on the balls.

After she continued rubbing and flirting which got me hard again. She said "Really! Wow!" Through translator phone app. Then she finished me again. 2-fer!

Now, she was very chatty via the app after. Fun lady! Tits were out, hose and panties off. Pussy was nicely wet.

Next time I may go FS.

Not sure why I keep forgetting about this place, it has always had good milage.Was that 60 + 100= 160?

Thanks.

Jettson7
08-26-20, 10:12
Hi new here, Looking for a quality session with american / European / wt provider. Would my best bet be booking from an Ad?

Does anyone have any recent info on Body Sensation or Relaxation Station? I've read that Churchill is referral only. Does anyone know of any other locations or suggestions?

Thanks.

Firemanoh
08-26-20, 10:50
Since Candace was not seeing anybody. I decided just to venture to stone spa. Went in and got an hour massage plus FS for 180.

It was honestly, a really good massage. She really worked under my shoulder blades to release the lactic acid. Almost a legit quality sports massage. She didn't do much with the legs, but that was not why I was there. LOL!!

OneSwiss
08-26-20, 16:39
Since Candace was not seeing anybody. I decided just to venture to stone spa. Went in and got an hour massage plus FS for 180.

It was honestly, a really good massage. She really worked under my shoulder blades to release the lactic acid. Almost a legit quality sports massage. She didn't do much with the legs, but that was not why I was there. LOL!I am not familiar with this spa, may I ask where it is located and also how did the provider look. Thank you,

Kreamer
08-27-20, 09:39
Went Wednesday and met Anna, she is a small 30 year old Nice tits and loves to fuck. I didn't get much of a rub just a little light touch finger Gliding and teasing. She speaks very good English and can hold a good conversation. She said she doesn't like BJ's and that was the only downfall I had, but I had a great time. She said she wouldn't be around long (the boss like fresh talent) I asked if she'd like me to put the word out for her and she like the idea. She got totally naked and a cover is used. I had a great time and recommend, tell her Jeff recommended you to see her. 60 hr / 140 I was able to get 2 pops.

Have fun.

Member #6042
08-27-20, 21:27
Went Wednesday and met Anna, she is a small 30 year old Nice tits and loves to fuck. I didn't get much of a rub just a little light touch finger Gliding and teasing. She speaks very good English and can hold a good conversation. She said she doesn't like BJ's and that was the only downfall I had, but I had a great time. She said she wouldn't be around long (the boss like fresh talent) I asked if she'd like me to put the word out for her and she like the idea. She got totally naked and a cover is used. I had a great time and recommend, tell her Jeff recommended you to see her. 60 hr / 140 I was able to get 2 pops.

Have fun.This is the one by Valvoline right? White House? If so, I agree, I've always had good luck there.

Two Nutts
08-28-20, 04:31
For her fans, she will depart for good on 30th. You won't get the same service as 7th street but it's still good.

Kreamer
08-28-20, 07:41
This is the one by Valvoline right? White House? If so, I agree, I've always had good luck there.Yep that's the one.

Pledge 1205
08-28-20, 12:08
I had a visit with the famous Katana about a month ago, after searching forever for a good BBW I met with her. Got to say reviews were definitely accurate. Girl lives what she does has an outgoing fun personality and a BBBJ to freaking die for! I'll repeat someday I'm still looking for a AA BBW provider or any AA really if anyone has one willing to message me please do.

Stay safe.A good AA provider I've seen is Embry at Body Sensations. She's very sweet, quite beautiful, and speaks good English. Everything covered but well worth it! 70 hh 90 hr +100/150 FS. Stay Safe!

Pledge 1205
08-28-20, 12:15
Recently decided to try out Embry. She's actually quite beautiful, nice tits and ass. Sounds super white but has a sexy personality. I highly recommend if you enjoy having a classy woman. Very talented. Good rub and amazing touch. Everything covered. I recommend! Posts on Rubratings. 70 hh 90 hr +100/150 Well worth it.

EasyLivin
08-28-20, 12:35
For her fans, she will depart for good on 30th. You won't get the same service as 7th street but it's still good.She will be missed. One of the best looking rub girl that's been in the area. Only fefe rivals.

Kingster
08-28-20, 14:10
Any decent providers or establishments near Fort Knox? I just moved on base.There's a couple that post from time to time that are pretty good. They don't post regularly because both are in relationships now. I'll give you a heads up if they post again.

Two Nutts
08-28-20, 17:20
She will be missed. One of the best looking rub girl that's been in the area. Only fefe rivals.If Judy don't trust them they don't stay long and won't return.

Rockhard78
08-29-20, 02:03
Anyone been in contact with Shaley or has she gone completely off the grid? I had an Appt set up to meet her and while se was on the way she asked if I minded grabbing her a drink form the gas station and she never showed. I haven't been able to reach her since. Not sure what's going on. We have seen each other for years and it just shocks me that she just disappeared with no contact. I know she has disappeared in the past but never like this.

GrittyB
08-29-20, 11:08
Anyone been in contact with Shaley or has she gone completely off the grid? I had an Appt set up to meet her and while se was on the way she asked if I minded grabbing her a drink form the gas station and she never showed. I haven't been able to reach her since. Not sure what's going on. We have seen each other for years and it just shocks me that she just disappeared with no contact. I know she has disappeared in the past but never like this.As for Shaley I never got to see her, but it seems that disappearing act is pretty common. Payton and Sara Jane both come to mind. Hope you get to see her again and if you do put in a good word for me!

AvonDale
08-29-20, 14:43
Anybody? 502 area code, but reviews are disabled. Struggle to see this as legit.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/188471

Member #6042
08-30-20, 08:06
Anybody? 502 area code, but reviews are disabled. Struggle to see this as legit.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/188471Google search those images and you'll have your answer.

KrispyKrunchy
08-30-20, 22:03
First time online in a couple week. Went to see Danielle and was really disappointed. Visit was really rushed. She put on music when she came into the room and played 2 songs and then the flip. Started rubbing the little man and finished me off. Very Mechanical. Total time was 15 - 20 minutes. Allowed some roaming, but not with house fee and tip, not worth it.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/140426

GasDog
08-30-20, 22:41
She has be going down hill for some time now. I use to see her on a regular basis. But then she started getting real rude and started having an odor down under. When she got her own place she got even worse. At one time even had a meth problem. That's when I stopped seeing her.

First time online in a couple week. Went to see Danielle and was really disappointed. Visit was really rushed. She put on music when she came into the room and played 2 songs and then the flip. Started rubbing the little man and finished me off. Very Mechanical. Total time was 15 - 20 minutes. Allowed some roaming, but not with house fee and tip, not worth it.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/140426

Two Nutts
08-31-20, 14:50
New girl starts Tuesday, Judy & ruby working Monday.

Jake Longs
08-31-20, 15:28
Anyone been in contact with Shaley or has she gone completely off the grid? I had an Appt set up to meet her and while se was on the way she asked if I minded grabbing her a drink form the gas station and she never showed. I haven't been able to reach her since. Not sure what's going on. We have seen each other for years and it just shocks me that she just disappeared with no contact. I know she has disappeared in the past but never like this.I've sent her several messages but only got crickets back.

I would really like to see her again.

Ss2000
09-01-20, 12:52
Anybody had contact with Payton recently or know a contact number for her?

Nocturne
09-02-20, 09:54
Anybody had contact with Payton recently or know a contact number for her?I haven't seen her since early 2019.

Owtkast2
09-02-20, 15:11
Are there any KAMPs in Louisville that has a pretty nice menu? I have not seen many post about any.

OneSwiss
09-02-20, 17:28
I haven't seen her since early 2019.Neither have I and I must say that she is truly missed. She is very near the top of my all time chart and needless to say that I would love to see her back.

AgainLLook
09-02-20, 18:36
With the hassle of her being late. She would be fun to see again. (peyton / robin)

I haven't seen her since early 2019..

RockRockRock
09-03-20, 08:18
With the hassle of her being late. She would be fun to see again. (peyton / robin)

.If I had to offer an educated guess, I'd say drugs wrecked another one. But God she was amazing.

PharmHobby
09-03-20, 20:15
Had a dream and visited "SaySay" at Unique Spa. Standard 0. 6 for hour. Hard to judge age-maybe 40's, thin, nice fake boobs. Great massage-really worked my back thoroughly. Allowed light hand roaming during rub. On the flip it was 0. 6 for HJ which was executed nicely. Boobs were out for this. Went for a second HJ pop for extra 0. 4. Altogether $. 6 for a great massage and 2 pops. Great attitude but very little English. Tried asking about FS and BBBJ but gave up due to language barrier. Overall good experience.

ColonelHogan
09-03-20, 21:49
Out of all the body rub girls who actually gives a good massage? I am in need of a decent massage leading up to the finish. I would go somewhere legit but who would want to give up the standard finish. Are there any out there that does more than just the light touch stuff?

Johnny Figment
09-03-20, 22:48
Out of all the body rub girls who actually gives a good massage? I am in need of a decent massage leading up to the finish. I would go somewhere legit but who would want to give up the standard finish. Are there any out there that does more than just the light touch stuff?Mary at Mecca in Jeffersonville actually gives a good massage with HE. M.

KentuckyRuso
09-04-20, 14:34
Anybody seen the new girl yet? Or what any of the girls there look like for that matter? Haven't been in a while and would like to know what they're working with before I make the trip.

Ruso.

LoneWolf3
09-04-20, 23:10
Is the place still open? This kinda shares the parking lot with Walmart off West port and is in a 3-store strip mall.

I did some search at the old reports and understand that they have TS, decent massage (very important for me) and a handshake.
Anyone been to this place recently? Just wondering how they are handling the Covid-19 situation.

Thanks, LW3.

Ulysses75
09-05-20, 12:59
Mary at Mecca in Jeffersonville actually gives a good massage with HE. M.I still believe that there is a legit LMT or two out there who will give a HE to a few select guys. There used to be 2 of them around. One moved away and one has gone straight until she really needs money for a while and then she provides a hand job until she stops again. Currently stopped.

MrMichigan
09-05-20, 15:27
Do you mean Robin from old Middletown?

She was for sure a favorite.

JLove81
09-05-20, 19:39
For her fans, she will depart for good on 30th. You won't get the same service as 7th street but it's still good.I seen Lulu couple weeks back and man she was a good time the best I have seen there!!

Ulysses75
09-06-20, 11:29

She was for sure a favorite.I remember who you are talking about. That is going back quite a while. I had a regular closer to town back then and never ventured out to Middletown. Did not know that she gave a great massage. Where did she go?

Kreamer
09-08-20, 10:21
Went to Preston 61 a month or so ago and Kay was there, had a really good time with her and like to find her. Stop by and Kay is gone now and mama wouldn't say where she went. If anyone knows where she is I would appreciate her info, I hoping she stayed local.

Thanks.

Be safe.

Member #6042
09-08-20, 12:39
Went to Preston 61 a month or so ago and Kay was there, had a really good time with her and like to find her. Stop by and Kay is gone now and mama wouldn't say where she went. If anyone knows where she is I would appreciate her info, I hoping she stayed local.

Thanks.

Be safe.Once they are gone, they are usually gone.

Kreamer
09-09-20, 09:40
Once they are gone, they are usually gone.Yeah I know, just trying not miss out on another good one.

Aruba1234
09-09-20, 09:50
Truly amazing out calls with her.

Long gone Now.

She was for sure a favorite.

Member #6042
09-09-20, 12:49
It's been a minute since I've been there and need to get back. I couldn't find any recent reviews, but I'm interested in seeing Liz or Tess. I prefer them on the thinner side. If anyone has info on those or others they recommend, I'd appreciate it. PM is fine too.

LonggMan
09-10-20, 09:40
Has anyone had any luck with the ad for 61X Baxter? It is a legitimate "spa" as I cruised by yesterday. The number is a google voice line and I did not get a call back. Pricing looked a little out there for this market.

GM.

Kreamer
09-10-20, 14:53
Has anyone had any luck with the ad for 61X Baxter? It is a legitimate "spa" as I cruised by yesterday. The number is a google voice line and I did not get a call back. Pricing looked a little out there for this market.

GM.Do you have a link or more info?

Member #6040
09-10-20, 17:24
Do you have a link or more info?He's asking about this one.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/191230

HC.

Now Right
09-10-20, 17:34
I presume you mean here: https://louisville.rubratings.com/191230.

I'm struck by the wording being nearly the same as on this one: https://louisville.rubratings.com/188471.

GM.

GrittyB
09-10-20, 19:04

GM.Image search turns up porn star pics so I call spamola.

DabernDog
09-11-20, 07:21
Looking for info on Body Integration. Would like to visit soon and looking for a review.

TenSevenCs
09-11-20, 11:30
It's been a minute since I've been there and need to get back. I couldn't find any recent reviews, but I'm interested in seeing Liz or Tess. I prefer them on the thinner side. If anyone has info on those or others they recommend, I'd appreciate it. PM is fine too.Go see Liz. She is for sure worth the visit.

HappyHobbyist
09-11-20, 11:34
Looking for info on Body Integration. Would like to visit soon and looking for a review.Google it. It's a legit place and it's a old dude.

KittyElectro
09-11-20, 13:03
I'll be travelling through Louisville soon, and was thinking about a little rest stop on the way, so I've been doing some research. Maybe it's because I live in a very dry area, but I've never been overwhelmed by so many to choose from. Can somebody help me narrow things down?

My preference is for short-appointment / walk-in AMPs. Extras are nice, especially if mutual touch is an option. Actual NURU (not just an oily B2B) would be amazing, but that never seems to be available at any AMP. Age isn't a priority, but good looking is always nicer. I'm currently considering:

Unique / Oasis / So-In on Delmaria.

Rose Spa on Blanton.

Oasis / So-In on 7th st.

Beautiful Spa on Dixie.

IVY spa on Shelbyville.

131 Dandy spa on Preston.

I haven't been able to find recent reports for some of these, but they're all active on rubratings, so I'm assuming any might be good. So what's the best? What should I avoid? Or is there a better I should consider?

PoonWrangler
09-11-20, 14:51
Heading to Louisville for the weekend to bid a job.

Could be there for a few weeks if it all works out.

Looking for the best can't miss AMPs in town.

Willing to trade info on Cincy, Knoxville and Indy.

Stay safe,

PW.

LouEvil
09-12-20, 14:24
I stopped by there the other day. Walked in, everyone was wearing a mask. Got 30 minutes, and for an donation I got her mask to come off.

Anyone been to this place recently? Just wondering how they are handling the Covid-19 situation.

Thanks, LW3.

FillHerMouth
09-12-20, 15:15
Was that 60 + 100= 160?

Thanks.I went there after reading the review a few weeks ago.

Yes nice tits, she can leave the mask on tho. But I said FS and she quoted 150 (plus house fee) I told her 100 plus house fee. She agreed, started with CBJ.

I tried the FIV. She was too resistant, which I hate, so I just said ok, lay down. I started slow, seemed pretty tight at first but as she got worked up I went deeper. I'm little bigger than ave.

Finally I got up on the bed, put her legs behind her head and really pounded it, balls deep. Worked it for about 10 minutes. She took it like a champ. May repeat, 140 total.

EasyLivin
09-14-20, 11:07
Anybody seen the new girl yet? Or what any of the girls there look like for that matter? Haven't been in a while and would like to know what they're working with before I make the trip.

Ruso.Nothing special but not bad.

Rumble254
09-14-20, 17:04
Go see Liz. She is for sure worth the visit.I second this, I thought the was great.

Two Nutts
09-14-20, 21:04
Nothing special but not bad.Will leave 23rd and 100 LB cutie will arrive 24th. So I'm told.

RockRockRock
09-15-20, 08:53
Go see Liz. She is for sure worth the visit.Looking for Liz info.

Thanks.

TenSevenCs
09-15-20, 09:45
Looking for Liz info.

Thanks.Inbox cleared.

Louisvilleguy0
09-15-20, 09:58
Went to MM two Saturdays ago when they first opened opted for a hour at 60 the finish was 40.

All and all was a decent massage with the finish.

Nobody was there, I don't really like that the door is facing the street and the massage room is beside the street as well.

Anyone been to IVY yet? I'd really like the real deal AMP experience with a shower table and all options open finish.

Two Nutts
09-15-20, 11:47
Went to MM two Saturdays ago when they first opened opted for a hour at 60 the finish was 40.

All and all was a decent massage with the finish.

Nobody was there, I don't really like that the door is facing the street and the massage room is beside the street as well.

Anyone been to IVY yet? I'd really like the real deal AMP experience with a shower table and all options open finish.There are no all options there you will leave happy but not FS happy. 7th street is the flavor of the month for that.

Louisvilleguy0
09-15-20, 18:40
There are no all options there you will leave happy but not FS happy. 7th street is the flavor of the month for that.They advertise table showers at ivy, honestly until I came here for AMP all the one's I went to had table showers and a full service.

Steveyy1776
09-17-20, 13:26
Anyone seen Tiffany on RubRatings before? Feel free to PM me.

OneSwiss
09-17-20, 17:05
Anyone seen Tiffany on RubRatings before? Feel free to PM me.Yes I have seen her. Nice looking middle aged lady. Some extra weight but not bad. First visit is massage only with happy ending and roaming is allowed. Second visit the menu is extended to include CBJ and FS.

Good location and her place is very clean and neat.

Two Nutts
09-17-20, 23:45
They advertise table showers at ivy, honestly until I came here for AMP all the one's I went to had table showers and a full service.And where might those be?

Steveyy1776
09-18-20, 07:17
Thanks! What is damage for second visit!

Yes I have seen her. Nice looking middle aged lady. Some extra weight but not bad. First visit is massage only with happy ending and roaming is allowed. Second visit the menu is extended to include CBJ and FS.

Good location and her place is very clean and neat.

BlueMonday
09-18-20, 11:20
Anyone seen Tiffany on RubRatings before? Feel free to PM me.I've see the AA Tiffany a few times. She gave a decent rub and had a GREAT body. I think we clicked really well because she went down for the tug and a BJ. The next couple times we did FS which she said she never does. I screwed up and talked about my wife (I always had my ring on anyway) and she freaked out. That was the last time I saw her.

SpiceMan777
09-18-20, 14:16

Have fun.The no BJ thing wasn't my favorite but once I was in I didn't last long. A lot of fun, is she still there?

GrittyB
09-18-20, 15:12
Yes I have seen her. Nice looking middle aged lady. Some extra weight but not bad. First visit is massage only with happy ending and roaming is allowed. Second visit the menu is extended to include CBJ and FS.

Good location and her place is very clean and neat.We usually see things with the same eye, but I personally didn't like where she sees clients. I get the impression she has been there for some time, but for me the mean mugging I received in the parking lot, no table just a low bed, and generally sketch vibe of the location didn't do it for me. That's unfortunate, because I found her super sexy and she aimed to please. I'd be a regular if her location was different but I'll admit the locale is factor for me.

OneSwiss
09-18-20, 15:18
Thanks! What is damage for second visit!The first visit is $ and the second is $$.

Parboil
09-18-20, 20:19
I visited Salon 61 last weekend (sorry for late report) and hit the jackpot with a petite young Asian with excellent large bolt-on that felt very natural. She broke them fully out on request. Very enjoyable South exploration was OC but very nice compact rear end. Finally actually got one that looks like the fake ones in ads. 60 door same in tip, nice tease and I left happy. No discussion or expectation of more.

SoilderBoy
09-19-20, 13:58
It's been a minute since I've been there and need to get back. I couldn't find any recent reviews, but I'm interested in seeing Liz or Tess. I prefer them on the thinner side. If anyone has info on those or others they recommend, I'd appreciate it. PM is fine too.Where is this place of what's the full name having trouble finding it.

Ulysses75
09-19-20, 15:16
We usually see things with the same eye, but I personally didn't like where she sees clients. I get the impression she has been there for some time, but for me the mean mugging I received in the parking lot, no table just a low bed, and generally sketch vibe of the location didn't do it for me. That's unfortunate, because I found her super sexy and she aimed to please. I'd be a regular if her location was different but I'll admit the locale is factor for me.I have visited this lovely lady only once due to what I also found to be a less than desirable location. Other than that, "she is built for speed with the tools she needs to make a new fool every day. " (from a Willie Nelson song).

Whiskey Pete
09-20-20, 14:34
I visited Salon 61 last weekend (sorry for late report) and hit the jackpot with a petite young Asian with excellent large bolt-on that felt very natural. She broke them fully out on request. Very enjoyable South exploration was OC but very nice compact rear end. Finally actually got one that looks like the fake ones in ads. 60 door same in tip, nice tease and I left happy. No discussion or expectation of more.Are you referring to Mimi? She is the only one I can think of with fake boobs over there.

The A Student
09-20-20, 15:37
I just noticed that Liz is back at Churchill. Liz with the sunflower tat on her breast. She's been gone for a year or two. I'm excited because I just really liked her and have missed her greatly. Covid has limited my chances to get out lately, but when I do, she"s my girl. Welcome back Liz!

Ol Muff Diver
09-21-20, 07:08
I visited Salon 61 last weekend (sorry for late report) and hit the jackpot with a petite young Asian with excellent large bolt-on that felt very natural. She broke them fully out on request. Very enjoyable South exploration was OC but very nice compact rear end. Finally actually got one that looks like the fake ones in ads. 60 door same in tip, nice tease and I left happy. No discussion or expectation of moreDo you realise, in the past, everything is offered there?

Ulysses75
09-21-20, 18:48
Where is this place of what's the full name having trouble finding it.I'm not even sure that the name is posted anywhere on the building (house), but the place that you asked about is:

Relax Already.

Wurtele Ave. , Louisville, KY.

LuvToLickKitty
09-21-20, 21:45
I just noticed that Liz is back at Churchill. Liz with the sunflower tat on her breast. She's been gone for a year or two. I'm excited because I just really liked her and have missed her greatly. Covid has limited my chances to get out lately, but when I do, she"s my girl. Welcome back LizYeah she makes a lot of people think she is their girl LOL.

Two Nutts
09-21-20, 23:07
Do you realise, in the past, everything is offered there?It was his first post.

Nocturne
09-22-20, 00:39
I'm not even sure that the name is posted anywhere on the building (house), but the place that you asked about is:

Relax Already.

Wurtele Ave. , Louisville, KY.

Website: https://bodyrub.pro.Thanks for the info. I'm sure it's probably shared before but this makes it a lot easier than searching.

Do I recall correctly that an individual needs a reference from another patron (monger) before he is able to actually schedule an appointment? Yes? No?

Many thanks.

Noturne.

Ulysses75
09-22-20, 11:08
Thanks for the info. I'm sure it's probably shared before but this makes it a lot easier than searching.

Do I recall correctly that an individual needs a reference from another patron (monger) before he is able to actually schedule an appointment? Yes? No?

Many thanks.

Noturne.I'm not sure about the reference thing. At one time they said that they were going to stop advertising and if you were not established or own a VIP chip, proceeds from which supposedly go to charity, you could not be a client. But, some of the new girls have said in ads that a few new clients are being accepted.

It is not clear what the deal is right now, seems to me to depend on whether they need business that week or not. I haven't been there in months, so I may not be the most up to date on their procedures.

Louisvilleguy0
09-22-20, 20:27
And where might those be?Montengle next to truck stop, There's a place by Youngstown Ohio I used to go to and always had top shelf girls.

Two Nutts
09-23-20, 13:15
You guys like young, petite and cute. New one just arrived today at the island. She's a cutie. The last new one (Danny) was shown the highway. She asked too much for this and that and shorted time as well. She got the ticket home and won't return. Anyway just a update and heads up. Good luck, stay safe.

PoonWrangler
09-23-20, 15:38
72 hour curfew. What to do, what to do?

Looks like I'm headed across the river tonight.

Owtkast2
09-24-20, 10:28
You guys like young, petite and cute. New one just arrived today at the island. She's a cutie. The last new one (Danny) was shown the highway. She asked too much for this and that and shorted time as well. She got the ticket home and won't return. Anyway just a update and heads up. Good luck, stay safe.What's the new girls name?

BoneDaddy
09-24-20, 10:38
Does anyone know what has happened to Ashley? Haven't seen an ad for a while. Hope she is ok.

MassHunter28
09-24-20, 20:10
Anyone have any recommendations near Fort Knox? Just moved here need some good providers.

Member #6040
09-24-20, 20:35
What's the new girls name?Not sure if I was wowzered and she's not another Fefe, but I didn't want to cross the bridge so went as a backup. She is young and perky. I'm not a regular at the AMPs but for those that are I don't think you'll be disappointed.

HC.

Two Nutts
09-24-20, 21:12
Not sure if I was wowzered and she's not another Fefe, but I didn't want to cross the bridge so went as a backup. She is young and perky. I'm not a regular at the AMPs but for those that are I don't think you'll be disappointed.

HC.I'd cross the bridge and go down town for her LOL. Never will be another one of her. I begged Judy keep her but she said customers like new girls. I said you have a diamond here, keep her. Now that she's not available anymore and she saw how many customers walked away after asking if she was there she sees the mistake. Same with lulu. Lulu will return in February or March. I will update when that occurs.

Owtkast2
09-24-20, 22:20
Not sure if I was wowzered and she's not another Fefe, but I didn't want to cross the bridge so went as a backup. She is young and perky. I'm not a regular at the AMPs but for those that are I don't think you'll be disappointed.

HC.Yeah I'm no regular either but a want to have an experience worth my $$. I remember the posts on FEfe and missed out on that boat big time! As to why my interests are no into KAMPs now.

MemphisIce111
09-25-20, 12:56
Been a while since I have been anywhere. Got out of it for a long time but was hanging out yesterday and decided to go try one out. Dreamed about going to the no named place on bardstown rd close to the Gene snyder. Didn't want to press my luck to much since I was rusty with it all. Walked in got a hh for 40 $ good massage with standard finish. She didn't mind roaming but struggled big time understanding when I asked if there was anything else. Would repeat for the massage but the finish was very boring.

TenSevenCs
09-25-20, 14:08
Had a dream and visited "SaySay" at Unique Spa. Standard 0. 6 for hour. Hard to judge age-maybe 40's, thin, nice fake boobs. Great massage-really worked my back thoroughly. Allowed light hand roaming during rub. On the flip it was 0. 6 for HJ which was executed nicely. Boobs were out for this. Went for a second HJ pop for extra 0. 4. Altogether $. 6 for a great massage and 2 pops. Great attitude but very little English. Tried asking about FS and BBBJ but gave up due to language barrier. Overall good experience.Place near Bardstown Rd / Hurstbourne Ln Decent massage, awesome tits, gave a nice HJ and allowed FIV. She said next time $100 tip for FS. I may visit again. Best tits I have sucked on in a long time.

MassHunter28
09-25-20, 16:01
Can someone please pm if they are a VIP coin holder and can refer me for Churchill? PLEASE the new Ariana is my favorite type and I've been trying to get in there for a hot minute thanks!

SeatOnCrane
09-25-20, 19:28
Does anyone have any information on this one?

https://louisville.rubratings.com/186160

Two Nutts
09-25-20, 19:41
Yeah I'm no regular either but a want to have an experience worth my $$. I remember the posts on FEfe and missed out on that boat big time! As to why my interests are no into KAMPs now.She is young and cute but that's not everything. Maybe a short stint here. I'm thinking she needs a little more seasoning in the talent department.

ColonelHogan
09-25-20, 22:36

https://louisville.rubratings.com/186160I noticed it the other day when caught at a red light. Soon as you turn off Dixie onto Blanton. Behind the gas station and across from the car lot that use to be Craig and Landreth. Haven't been though.

Enderw12
09-26-20, 00:47
HELP! Can anyone tell me if there is anything open around 1 am that can help a guy out? I got to get out of Louisville this weekend shutdown shit is driving me crazy!

LouEvil
09-26-20, 07:17
Decided to try out unique spa after a few positive reports. Went mid afternoon on a Saturday. Went in, was greeted and told to wait in a little screened off area for a few. Heard a client be escorted out. Was then lead to a room and told to wait, it would be about 20 minutes. I made myself comfortable and laid down. I found it odd there was no music playing. As I lay there, I realized she was with another client in the room next to mine. I heard the entire negotiations and could hear the full service taking place. Not going to lie. That was extremely hot. After that gentleman finished up, I also did, but cleaned myself off. About 10 minutes later she came into my room. Standard massage, into flip. Was offered a hi, but I was after what I heard going on. Negotiated 100, she proceeded to strip. Short, huge fake tits, really pretty with a small landing strip. She applied protection and sucked it for a big before she had me stand up as she laid down and presented herself to me. It was a very good dream.

LouEvil
09-26-20, 07:26
Decided to try out unique spa after a few positive reports. Went mid afternoon on a Saturday. Went in, was greeted and told to wait in a little screened off area for a few. Heard a client be escorted out. Was then lead to a room and told to wait, it would be about 20 minutes. I made myself comfortable and laid down. I found it odd there was no music playing. As I lay there, I realized she was with another client in the room next to mine. I heard the entire negotiations and could hear the full service taking place. Not going to lie. That was extremely hot. After that gentleman finished up, I also did, but cleaned myself off. About 10 minutes later she came into my room. Standard massage, into flip. Was offered a hi, but I was after what I heard going on. Negotiated 100, she proceeded to strip. Short, huge fake tits, really pretty with a small landing strip. She applied protection and sucked it for a big before she had me stand up as she laid down and presented herself to me. It was a very good dream.

Two Nutts
09-26-20, 13:53
HELP! Can anyone tell me if there is anything open around 1 am that can help a guy out? I got to get out of Louisville this weekend shutdown shit is driving me crazy!There nothing open after 1 am in Indiana.

Maximus71
09-26-20, 15:39

https://louisville.rubratings.com/186160There was a review about it earlier this year, maybe last year, that said the providers were so ancient, dust would come off them. Their ads say new management, so it is anyone's guess if they have anyone younger now.

Member #6040
09-26-20, 17:41
There nothing open after 1 am in Indiana.As far as any AMPs or any BR place, I think in general most close at 10. BS on Preston may stay open a little later depending on who's working and on weekends. At 1 am clubs would be only thing open. RF on IN side closes at 3 am I believe. Louisville clubs 4 am but not sure if they still on Covid schedule and closing early.

HC.

Two Nutts
09-27-20, 08:33
As far as any AMPs or any BR place, I think in general most close at 10. BS on Preston may stay open a little later depending on who's working and on weekends. At 1 am clubs would be only thing open. RF on IN side closes at 3 am I believe. Louisville clubs 4 am but not sure if they still on Covid schedule and closing early.

HC.Rub maps quotes Preston 61 as 24-7. I can't personally confirm this. But he asked for Indiana side, so I didn't post it.

Mr679
09-27-20, 10:25
I noticed it the other day when caught at a red light. Soon as you turn off Dixie onto Blanton. Behind the gas station and across from the car lot that use to be Craig and Landreth. Haven't been though.Nice place. Great no hassle massage and truly enjoyed the flip. Worth checking out and many returns.

Txclvr
09-27-20, 13:44
Has anyone met with this girl?

https://louisville.rubratings.com/171082

Thanks!

OneSwiss
09-27-20, 17:03
Has anyone met with this girl?

https://louisville.rubratings.com/171082

Thanks!I have never seen her but there have been reviews on this forum and they have not been favorable.

Two Nutts
09-27-20, 17:20
Joy, did not appeal to the boss so she is giving the go home papers Wednesday and another try out (which is what it seems lately) will make an appearance probably Thursday. I'll keep the board informed. I thought this one would have been great but too young and inexperienced I guess.

Chimpira
09-29-20, 10:59
Dropped in last week, business as usual, I saw Sylvia, a bit out of my preferred age range, but she gave it all she had. Anyone seen any other providers at that location lately or is she the only one?

EasyLivin
09-29-20, 11:50
Dropped in last week, business as usual, I saw Sylvia, a bit out of my preferred age range, but she gave it all she had. Anyone seen any other providers at that location lately or is she the only one?I went right after they reopened. Was the old mamasan before the one who was in the bust. She tends to use the older girls. Same experience. Nothing worth repeating.

Ol Muff Diver
09-30-20, 08:25
Nice place. Great no hassle massage and truly enjoyed the flip. Worth checking out and many returns.Would any of the many returns include a BBBJ?

Two Nutts
09-30-20, 14:24
Joy, did not appeal to the boss so she is giving the go home papers Wednesday and another try out (which is what it seems lately) will make an appearance probably Thursday. I'll keep the board informed. I thought this one would have been great but too young and inexperienced I guess.She's not coming. But someone else will arrive Saturday sometime and I have not seen a picture of this one.

RonBurgande123
09-30-20, 17:43
Long time reader, first time posting. I am interested in seeing a back rub girl. I like these three.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/136691

https://louisville.rubratings.com/141415

Or the one on six mile lane. Could not find link.

I will post review after I see one.

Thanks.

Two Nutts
09-30-20, 20:40
Long time reader, first time posting. I am interested in seeing a back rub girl. I like these three.

Thanks.But wanted to say you got good taste.

The Fonz
09-30-20, 23:29
Does anyone have a contact number for Dawn.Here ya go. https://louisville.rubratings.com/192547.

DabernDog
10-01-20, 05:50
Been a while since I have been anywhere. Got out of it for a long time but was hanging out yesterday and decided to go try one out. Dreamed about going to the no named place on bardstown rd close to the Gene snyder. Didn't want to press my luck to much since I was rusty with it all. Walked in got a hh for 40 $ good massage with standard finish. She didn't mind roaming but struggled big time understanding when I asked if there was anything else. Would repeat for the massage but the finish was very boring.No name place?

DBrannigan
10-01-20, 06:34

Thanks.Are you referring to this one? https://louisville.rubratings.com/137531.

RonBurgande123
10-01-20, 12:18
Are you referring to this one? https://louisville.rubratings.com/137531.No the other one.

Norsem
10-01-20, 12:49

Thanks.Tiffany requires a bit of effort to make the first visit and the first visit must be done by phone. However her body is every bit as smoking as it looks. And she does an excellent job. Just great. She does post an age of 35 and I'm not sure if that is exact but she's clearly not in her early 20's. I think she looks good but FYI. Her incall is fine. No worries. I've never seen Samantha. Without knowing which Six Mile girl you're talking about I'd rather not say. I've seen one and will NEVER repeat with her. But I don't want to be unfair to the others.

Member #6042
10-01-20, 12:59
Tiffany requires a bit of effort to make the first visit and the first visit must be done by phone. However her body is every bit as smoking as it looks. And she does an excellent job. Just great. She does post an age of 35 and I'm not sure if that is exact but she's clearly not in her early 20's. I think she looks good but FYI. Her incall is fine. No worries. I've never seen Samantha. Without knowing which Six Mile girl you're talking about I'd rather not say. I've seen one and will NEVER repeat with her. But I don't want to be unfair to the others.Avoid that blond at six mile. Fuck the other two for 200-240.

Ulysses75
10-01-20, 14:18
Tiffany requires a bit of effort to make the first visit and the first visit must be done by phone. However her body is every bit as smoking as it looks. And she does an excellent job. Just great. She does post an age of 35 and I'm not sure if that is exact but she's clearly not in her early 20's. I think she looks good but FYI. Her incall is fine. No worries. I've never seen Samantha. Without knowing which Six Mile girl you're talking about I'd rather not say. I've seen one and will NEVER repeat with her. But I don't want to be unfair to the others.Both of these are great choices and nice ladies. A couple of us have not been crazy about Tiffany's incall location, but honestly, most seem to think that it is fine. I am in the minority on that one. The original poster may have picked the 2 hottest body rub girls in town. To him, I say go for it and let us know what you think.

GrittyB
10-01-20, 14:27
Both of these are great choices and nice ladies. A couple of us have not been crazy about Tiffany's incall location, but honestly, most seem to think that it is fine. I am in the minority on that one. The original poster may have picked the 2 hottest body rub girls in town. To him, I say go for it and let us know what you think.I agree; both are skilled at their craft and the pics are spot on. I also am not crazy about Tifanny's location but beyond that she is stellar. Samantha commands top dollar in the market in IMHO deserves to.

RonBurgande123
10-01-20, 14:31
I agree; both are skilled at their craft and the pics are spot on. I also am not crazy about Tifanny's location but beyond that she is stellar. Samantha commands top dollar in the market in IMHO deserves to.I believe her name is Jade.

SandbergFan
10-01-20, 14:38
They have a new (ish) girl there named Monica that I've seen couple times in the past 2 and a half months or so, I think you guys might enjoy her. I doubt if there is anymore than standard, but it's a really good standard and she's pretty good looking. I don't think she's very old, but not quite young either, I would guess maybe late 30's, early 40's. They do require a mask but I pull my face out when I am face down and she doesn't seem to mind. Obviosuly I cover it back up on the flip. Have fun and be safe.

PharmHobby
10-01-20, 22:52
Second visit here in the last month. This time my masseuse was "Saw-saw" which is a different lady than "Say-say" from my last visit. Standard 0. 6/ hr house. Rub was mediocre at best but she did allow a lot of roaming and gave a little teasing. On the flip went for FS at $. 0 (total for visit $. 6). She's probably late 40's+. Decent looking, large bolt-ons. During the action she had to get up to answer the door so that kinda ruined it for me. Probably done with Unique for awhile.

I wish everyone would be a little more clear about which spa you are referring to esp your use of abbreviations. As someone new to the board it's hard to follow sometimes. Greatly appreciated.

Passingthru69
10-02-20, 11:15
Hello, I am currently kinda stuck on the Ind. Side at the present time.

I used to go to Evergreen but they are now closed.

Does anyone know of a full deal spot.

I went to the Island Breeze and was highly disappointed.

Thanks for any help.

Boss82
10-02-20, 18:10
Jade is a great visit. Tight ass spinner body that is exactly what I like. A little edgy with some tats and dyed hair, but definitely a hot girl. I would guess early 20's. As far as extras, it will depend on how comfortable she feels with you, but all can be had. Sadly, I haven't seen her post in a while, so not sure if she's still working, but I would repeat. I haven't seen Jordyn there, but she has some solid reviews and has a similar menu to Jade I hear. Saw her in person there and if you like 20 something spinners, you won't be disappointed. The other one, the blonde, is Bella, beautiful, but has GPS and a snotty attitude. I would avoid.

I believe her name is Jade.