PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63

Two Nutts
01-11-20, 22:39
Saw the new girl in person. Not HOT by any means but kinda cute. Small, young. See for yourself.

Two Nutts
01-12-20, 07:12
Saw the new girl in person. Not HOT by any means but kinda cute. Small, young. See for yourself.Not young, north of forty after a better look.

JayDubya311
01-12-20, 15:03
Went to sun the other day. Business as usual.

Had a little spinner named "Apple". Pretty cute with some natural b cups, shaved kitty. Prob mid 30's or so. Can get pretty deep with a CBJ. Session was pretty damn good as usual. I wouldn't mind seeing her again. GL mongers!

Magwa
01-12-20, 21:19
What's the word with FeFe. I thought she was coming back several months ago.

JimmyWang
01-13-20, 09:43
Has anyone had any luck with the female masseuse? PM me if you have. They are an odd couple with the wife being a nurse. Please let me know of your experience. I haven't had any luck at the location.

Two Nutts
01-13-20, 11:09
What's the word with FeFe. I thought she was coming back several months ago.If you read some of my posts you would have seen that she disappeared when she was supposed to be at the spa. The found out she went to China for some unknown reason and her friends said she won't return. I don't know why. She was fun but had a crazy lifestyle. She loved to party. Coke was her flavor. While in new your she would stay all night in clubs then work the spa during the day. She was going to give some guy 8 grand to marry her just to get a green card, that fell through, I offered my availability to her but I said I wanted an extended honeymoon LOL. Anyway she won't return as is the word.

JackWoolridge
01-13-20, 14:07
Is the place still open? This kinda shares the parking lot with Walmart off West port and is in a 3-store strip mall.

I did some search at the old reports and understand that they have TS, decent massage (very important for me) and a handshake.

Thanks!

EasyLivin
01-13-20, 15:05
Went to sun the other day. Business as usual.

Had a little spinner named "Apple". Pretty cute with some natural b cups, shaved kitty. Prob mid 30's or so. Can get pretty deep with a CBJ. Session was pretty damn good as usual. I wouldn't mind seeing her again. GL mongers!Would add another 20 at least.

MrsIndependent
01-14-20, 11:48
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

EasyRide01
01-14-20, 18:34
Hey guys I've read the forum some to be warned about the high prices but feel a need to potentially learn my lesson anyway (what the hell). One thing I haven't seen that I'm wondering is what the actual facility is? Can someone let me know if its a storefront, apartment, hotel, or whatever? Appreciate the help and the warning but sometimes you just got to try your own luck.

Thanks. ER01 out.

Member #6042
01-14-20, 19:46
Hey guys I've read the forum some to be warned about the high prices but feel a need to potentially learn my lesson anyway (what the hell). One thing I haven't seen that I'm wondering is what the actual facility is? Can someone let me know if its a storefront, apartment, hotel, or whatever? Appreciate the help and the warning but sometimes you just got to try your own luck.

Thanks. ER01 out.First floor apartment. Very private. Have fun.

EasyRide01
01-15-20, 07:41
First floor apartment. Very private. Have fun.Thanks bro. Appreciate the info.

ER01.

BlueMonday
01-15-20, 19:56
I've been to several strip clubs, tried a lot of the AMP's but not I'd like to try an independent massage therapist for a little more than the standard HE or hoping for the best in a back room couch dance. So who's your go to? I love all types. I'm more in to quality than trying to find someone who checks boxes. Any info is much appreciated! Happy mongering you filthy animals!

Mr679
01-16-20, 12:51
New massage place In Radcliff on 3xW. Anybody been there?

BSJenkins
01-16-20, 12:58
What's the word with FeFe. I thought she was coming back several months ago.Got a text from her last week, she will be back in Feb.

Mr679
01-16-20, 17:30
New massage place In Radcliff on 3xW. Anybody been there?TOFT. No go for Cici massage Radcliff or Lulu massage Elizabethtown. Older ladies even for AMPs standards.

Blog9
01-16-20, 17:35
Anyone seen Mimi that worked for years at Stress Away, or Sunny that worked at Royal and out of an Oldham co. Home about 15-20 yrs ago?

Two Nutts
01-16-20, 20:42
I can't find or remember where I originally found her information but recently contacted her with no response. Her ad with picture was a Craigslist account. It was a picture of a good looking black girl with the name Luna. She never contacted me back. This was 2-3 weeks ago. I'd just forgotten about it. I was in New Orleans this past few days and bam I get her message that she at the Hilton and wants to hook up. Long story short I get there and before I can get a room number she texts I must send half donation. I said cash to you only. No go. I said I would post she is a waste of time and post her ad that she sent me, but that ad has been flagged. So just a heads up. Maybe this is of no help to anyone maybe it is.

Whiskey Pete
01-18-20, 12:21
Went to Stone after reading this. Saw what may have been the same woman except she said her name was Hanna. Nice man made rack and body. Short but definitely a butter face. After she introduced me to another girl (Lilly) taller, smaller rack but better face.Unfortunately Lilly went back home Damn it. Hanna was a good back up option.

SpinnerBait3
01-18-20, 14:31
Has anyone been the the little spa by o'Reilly's on Dixie? I did a search and didn't come up with anything. It would just be really convenient area wise if it's any good. I called to find out the hours and the girl who answered didn't speak very good English but sounded young. I asked if she was who I'd be seeing she said yes so I asked her age and she said 22. Just wondering if anyone has any experience. I did have a good visit last week at empire with a girl named Chanel. FS for 120 plus 80 house fee. But just too old for my liking. Tried there again last night but lady was even older so I left. Tried relaxation and both girls there were strung out so I left. T. I. A.

Coked Up Dino
01-18-20, 18:45
Unfortunately Lilly went back home Damn it. Hanna was a good back up option.Saw Hanna today. Had a great time.

Member #6042
01-19-20, 13:28
Has anyone been the the little spa by o'Reilly's on Dixie? I did a search and didn't come up with anything. It would just be really convenient area wise if it's any good. I called to find out the hours and the girl who answered didn't speak very good English but sounded young. I asked if she was who I'd be seeing she said yes so I asked her age and she said 22. Just wondering if anyone has any experience. I did have a good visit last week at empire with a girl named Chanel. FS for 120 plus 80 house fee. But just too old for my liking. Tried there again last night but lady was even older so I left. Tried relaxation and both girls there were strung out so I left. T. I. A.I drove by it a couple of times and looks like a dump. However I saw a review from about 6-12 months ago on another board that said FS was on the menu. If you go, let me know. I'll do the same.

Two Nutts
01-19-20, 15:27
Got a text from her last week, she will be back in Feb.At least not coming back to where she worked in Indiana. This I know positively. On another note I heard moon sold sun spa.

EasyLivin
01-20-20, 11:35
At least not coming back to where she worked in Indiana. This I know positively. On another note I heard moon sold sun spa.Last visit it was the old troll looking mamasan, not the one in the busy. Seems to be back to the old days when the older girl with the fake cans and bob haircut was there for a long while. The one in the bust had been bringing in multiple younger girls.

Two Nutts
01-20-20, 12:44
Last visit it was the old troll looking mamasan, not the one in the busy. Seems to be back to the old days when the older girl with the fake cans and bob haircut was there for a long while. The one in the bust had been bringing in multiple younger girls.But I haven't a clue what or who or where you are referring too. I'm lost. I was speaking of fefe and she is in China as we speak. If there was any contact from her it's only through WeChat. I chatted yesterday and she assures me she's not returning and that's a damn shame.

MrGreen1229
01-20-20, 20:30
Has any one seen this girl I may try her as well any info thanks guys.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/135985

MrGreen1229
01-21-20, 01:58
I am seeing Lora this weekend her ad is.

On usaadultclassifieds and am wondering how she thanks for the help pm if you like.

Mr G.

LoneWolf3
01-21-20, 02:23

https://louisville.rubratings.com/135985Many reviews if you just search. Easy set-up. Good location. Top notch facilities. Good massage skills with standard finish (only).

Ulysses75
01-21-20, 07:21

https://louisville.rubratings.com/135985Amanda is trustworthy, pleasant, and reasonably priced. Very complimentary photos as she has been doing this for close to 20 years and she wasn't a baby when she started.

No reason at all not to give her a try if you are looking for a relaxing, close to LMT, massage and a finish.

BoatMan11
01-21-20, 08:29
TOFT. No go for Cici massage Radcliff or Lulu massage Elizabethtown. Older ladies even for AMPs standards.I've been to Cici, and Lulu and both are an improvement to what we had previous. Younger providers are available in Louisville but for here I think they're good options. Especially Lili. Just my $. 02.

EasyLivin
01-21-20, 10:29
But I haven't a clue what or who or where you are referring too. I'm lost. I was speaking of fefe and she is in China as we speak. If there was any contact from her it's only through WeChat. I chatted yesterday and she assures me she's not returning and that's a damn shame.Sorry was referring to sun.

JackWoolridge
01-21-20, 10:37
Amanda is trustworthy, pleasant, and reasonably priced. Very complimentary photos as she has been doing this for close to 20 years and she wasn't a baby when she started.

No reason at all not to give her a try if you are looking for a relaxing, close to LMT, massage and a finish.Looks like the link is expired. It'd be great if you can kindly post a link to her ad. Thank you!

JackWoolridge
01-21-20, 10:39
Is the place still open? This kinda shares the parking lot with Walmart off West port and is in a 3-store strip mall.

I did some search at the old reports and understand that they have TS, decent massage (very important for me) and a handshake.

Thanks!No one answered the calls on either number. Not too sure if this is still open.

BoatMan11
01-21-20, 10:58
Anyone been to Snow Spa? Seems they are pretty new in Radcliff.

Two Nutts
01-21-20, 11:49
Sorry was referring to sun.I read that 10 times, couldn't make the connection until you said sun. Now makes sense. I was thinking somewhere else. I'm very curious tho, what does she wasn't the one in the busy mean? That threw me off. Maybe a spell check? Otherwise thanks for clarification. Happy hunting.

Hardwood1234
01-21-20, 12:17
It's been a long time that I have been in town. The places in Indiana worth going too anymore?

Hardwood1234
01-21-20, 12:20
It's been a long time that I have been in town. The places in Indiana worth going too anymore?If not any Recommendation?

Randy Daytona
01-21-20, 13:00
Has anybody been to Sun spa for the reopening? Is it still the same as it was before?

JackWoolridge
01-21-20, 13:22
Are there any CMTs that offer massages with roaming? I'm okay with self-service at the end.

MrGreen1229
01-21-20, 17:50
I can't get any providers from rubratings to see me because I don't have any reference s I live in Lexington and wanted to try out some Louisville women but how am I suppose to get reference s if no one will see me all that is in Lex is AMPs one lady did say she would see me if I took a pic of my drivers license and sent it to her but I'm doing that she would have to much of my info then license number dob home address it's crazy all this over a HJ.

Ulysses75
01-21-20, 21:10
I can't get any providers from rubratings to see me because I don't have any reference s I live in Lexington and wanted to try out some Louisville women but how am I suppose to get reference s if no one will see me all that is in Lex is AMPs one lady did say she would see me if I took a pic of my drivers license and sent it to her but I'm doing that she would have to much of my info then license number dob home address it's crazy all this over a HJ.I got one to see me one time in another city by showing her a business card so she felt better knowing my name and where I worked. I didn't feel like it was a big risk because I could always say that I can't be responsible for where my business cards end up cause I hand them out all the time.

GrittyB
01-22-20, 09:24
I got one to see me one time in another city by showing her a business card so she felt better knowing my name and where I worked. I didn't feel like it was a big risk because I could always say that I can't be responsible for where my business cards end up cause I hand them out all the time.Some years ago I got a call from a women asking why I had never called her back after a night of passion. Turns out a business acquaintence would hand out other people's cards when chasing ass on the sly. Pretty funny until it's YOUR card.

LVilleSlugger8
01-22-20, 15:57
I tried the new place on Dixie that has been posting, Very attractive older lady. Well kept and tight body. Good massage, little teasing on back and legs. Standard with OTC. My take away is the massage was good to great. And I feel like with more visits it would open up. The bad is she was working alone, walk ins just to talk and she was on her phone for about 10-15 min talking then texting. I almost left but it was so good before that and the teasing was good. Anyways better than average looks, New clean rooms, changed table coverings after I got up.

RubMeDow
01-22-20, 18:44
Couple years back I went to one that had a sauna. The lady I saw had bolt installed. Just wondered if that place was still around can't seem to remember where it was just know the few things I remember about.

It.

Ulysses75
01-22-20, 20:39
Some years ago I got a call from a women asking why I had never called her back after a night of passion. Turns out a business acquaintence would hand out other people's cards when chasing ass on the sly. Pretty funny until it's YOUR card.I'm either really a dumbass or just really honest cause I was tom-cattin around on my own business card.

BoSox50
01-22-20, 21:38
Couple years back I went to one that had a sauna. The lady I saw had bolt installed. Just wondered if that place was still around can't seem to remember where it was just know the few things I remember about.

It.Preston 61 on Preston Hwy has one. Usually offered to you after the table shower.

FourShip
01-23-20, 07:36
Some years ago I got a call from a women asking why I had never called her back after a night of passion. Turns out a business acquaintence would hand out other people's cards when chasing ass on the sly. Pretty funny until it's YOUR card.I use a burner business card. Has every burner info in it. You can easily make one and change at any moment. It can be passed around at will with me not worrying about it.

Two Nutts
01-23-20, 10:25

It.They have one and used to be a girl with big bolt in's there too. But you better hurry rumors have this place being closed by end of month.

LVilleSlugger8
01-23-20, 10:56

It.So Stone spa has a sauna, as well as Stress Away and the other listed below is all I'm aware of that I have seen in use. Others have them off and not in use.

LVilleSlugger8
01-23-20, 11:47
If not any Recommendation?I always have a good time at Island Breeze.

FreeWilly12
01-23-20, 15:22
Total waste of my time but really my cash. Beautiful girl blonde and that part fits her.

140 hhr. 180 hr should have read the reports. Damn me! No touching the kitty, nips sensitive, no kissing by either party then wanted another $ for FS. Plus charging like 400 for bath together. Nice apt. Rub okay but scared to touch the pre juices. And then after lack luster performance of a HE here wipe your self. Sister and another provider use the same place. Would of could of should of saw Cameron. Don't waste your time https://louisville.rubratings.com/146472.

FW toftt.

AgainLLook
01-23-20, 19:36
Is that the place that has a little sign saying spa. Where are they running ads.

I tried the new place on Dixie that has been posting, Very attractive older lady. Well kept and tight body. Good massage, little teasing on back and legs. Standard with OTC. My take away is the massage was good to great. And I feel like with more visits it would open up. The bad is she was working alone, walk ins just to talk and she was on her phone for about 10-15 min talking then texting. I almost left but it was so good before that and the teasing was good. Anyways better than average looks, New clean rooms, changed table coverings after I got up..

Two Nutts
01-23-20, 19:44
I always have a good time at Island Breeze.But the menu is limited, but massage is usually great and seldom short you on time and always clean sheets and towels.

SpinnerBait3
01-24-20, 12:39
Had probably best experience at AMP I've ever had last night at Preston 6x. Had a lady named Lucy. Very nice sexy and loved to talk. Younger than most with very pretty face and good body. Great play on table shower and during massage. $$ total.

LVilleSlugger8
01-24-20, 18:14
Is that the place that has a little sign saying spa. Where are they running ads.

.5221 Dixie I think. Little side building with a cellular store attached. New plastic Signs by road.

LVilleSlugger8
01-24-20, 18:18
But the menu is limited, but massage is usually great and seldom short you on time and always clean sheets and towels.I'm not after FS. Everything else can be had for the right price I've found. But my expectations on looks makes me not ask for extras usually.

Two Nutts
01-24-20, 22:55
I'm not after FS. Everything else can be had for the right price I've found. .Not this place, especially when Judy the boss is around, if she ain't there. Maybe, but I've not seen it.

Two Nutts
01-25-20, 10:15
Not this place, especially when Judy the boss is around, if she ain't there. Maybe, but I've not seen it.Yes everything else just not EVERYTHING. My bad.

Two Nutts
01-25-20, 10:17
Don't forget to tell your AMP girls HAPPY NEW YEAR today. Just be sure their Chinese Koreans may not appreciate it.

Member #6042
01-25-20, 12:50
I'm not after FS. Everything else can be had for the right price I've found. But my expectations on looks makes me not ask for extras usually.

I always have a good time at Island Breeze.

Not this place, especially when Judy the boss is around, if she ain't there. Maybe, but I've not seen it.I think it depends on the girl at IB, I've gotten plenty of bjs both Saran and BBBJ. Never got a cim tho, almost once but she pulled off at the last second. There was a one girl a few months ago that was definitely dtf, but I didn't have a cover.

Two Nutts
01-25-20, 14:50
I think it depends on the girl at IB, I've gotten plenty of bjs both Saran and BBBJ. Never got a cim tho, almost once but she pulled off at the last second. There was a one girl a few months ago that was definitely dtf, but I didn't have a cover.Couple months ago one got let go pretty quick after getting caught, Michelle was one, can't remember the other ones name.

LasciviousX
01-25-20, 14:57
Has anyone seen her? I thought I read a review somewhere but can't find it. https://louisville.rubratings.com/146472.

LasciviousX
01-25-20, 14:59
This one too while I'm asking. https://louisville.rubratings.com/146429.

NuttinBetter
01-25-20, 17:40
Has anyone seen her? I thought I read a review somewhere but can't find it. https://louisville.rubratings.com/146472.Checked phone # and found Name can up as Bella 1/20/20 post # 635 no pictures. Maybe her.

FreeWilly12
01-25-20, 18:23
Checked phone # and found Name can up as Bella 1/20/20 post # 635 no pictures. Maybe her.Read down and you will see my post.

ZeroPointZero
01-26-20, 08:37
Has anyone seen her? I thought I read a review somewhere but can't find it. https://louisville.rubratings.com/146472.Seen this one recently, pics are her. Great rack and body, young and beautiful. Standard session for me, upgrades available but no BJ. Sweet but all business though, potential to be an all-star. Mentioned that her sister also is there.

EasyRide01
01-26-20, 17:17
Seen this one recently, pics are her. Great rack and body, young and beautiful. Standard session for me, upgrades available but no BJ. Sweet but all business though, potential to be an all-star. Mentioned that her sister also is there.Saw her myself a couple of weeks ago and hadn't had time to review yet. She's definitely cute with a nice body but is all about the business. Just OK for me. It could have been me but no connection for sure. Not sure I want to attempt the upgrades if the standard doesn't stand out. Location was easy and communication before was fine but once I was their it was just average for me other than her appearance was good. Maybe more visits gets better but unless others can confirm I say pass for now. Again this is my opinion and you might think differently.

Good luck folks. ER01. Out.

EasyRide01
01-26-20, 17:18
Checked phone # and found Name can up as Bella 1/20/20 post # 635 no pictures. Maybe her.That's the name she told me.

ER01.

BlazerLazer
01-27-20, 20:34
Stress Away is clean and well run. Nothing like a little sauna to get the muscles loose. There was a super hot little Korean girl that told me she was a movie star. Maybe true, she certainly was a Diva.

Blazer.

So Stone spa has a sauna, as well as Stress Away and the other listed below is all I'm aware of that I have seen in use. Others have them off and not in use.

Freedom 7551
01-29-20, 01:26
Seen this one recently, pics are her. Great rack and body, young and beautiful. Standard session for me, upgrades available but no BJ. Sweet but all business though, potential to be an all-star. Mentioned that her sister also is there.I wrote a review she was pretty but limited menu and horrible attitude I walked out.

Two Nutts
01-29-20, 19:43
Very very pretty looks to be early 30's. Fresh from New York this evening. AMP lovers will like this one. I haven't tried her massage but seen her and she not your average looking AMP worker. Her name is Wie Wie I think she's going to be popular.

WhoShotJr
01-30-20, 00:04
Very very pretty looks to be early 30's. Fresh from New York this evening. AMP lovers will like this one. I haven't tried her massage but seen her and she not your average looking AMP worker. Her name is Wie Wie I think she's going to be popular.So, how do you pronounce her name? "Wee Wee", "Way Way" or something else?

Two Nutts
01-30-20, 03:26
So, how do you pronounce her name? "Wee Wee", "Way Way" or something else?Wee wee is the way it's pronounced Wie Wie is her correct spelling. If you still aren't sure just ask for the new girl. That's what mama referred to her.

Randy Daytona
01-30-20, 07:45
Looked on the past posts and can't determine if Ashley on fire is using real pics and how old she is. Any info would help. Thanks in advance! RD.

TimetoPlay
01-30-20, 10:49
Can confirm that a visit with jayde is a good time. $ for hhr but she says that's her rate for standard, meaning she doesn't expect a tip on top of that. More details PM me.

TimetoPlay
01-30-20, 10:52
Looked on the past posts and can't determine if Ashley on fire is using real pics and how old she is. Any info would help. Thanks in advance! RD.Used to see her semi regular back a few years ago. Was good service and a sweet girl. I'm not an extras guy, but was always happy with the service I got for the rate advertised. I will say most of those pics were from back then (2015 ish).

Member #6042
01-30-20, 11:27
Looked on the past posts and can't determine if Ashley on fire is using real pics and how old she is. Any info would help. Thanks in advance! RD.I haven't seen her in 5 years. I would bet she's mid-30's now. I pretty sure those pics are old. She was great had a full menu at the time, but our schedules don't line up anymore.

Jsmw1980
01-30-20, 15:45
Looked on the past posts and can't determine if Ashley on fire is using real pics and how old she is. Any info would help. Thanks in advance! RD.Pics are her. Older? I don't know but she's still a good looking chick. I'd repeat if my schedule would allow.

LngTimExplorer
01-31-20, 08:15
Looked on the past posts and can't determine if Ashley on fire is using real pics and how old she is. Any info would help. Thanks in advance! RD.I have met with Ashley back in September. The pics look to be her, but she has definitely put on some weight. She's still a good provider and rates are affordable. If I was in town I would repeat. Hope that helps.

LVilleSlugger8
01-31-20, 20:42
Wee wee is the way it's pronounced Wie Wie is her correct spelling. If you still aren't sure just ask for the new girl. That's what mama referred to her.Wei Wei is nice. She had a cold when I saw her Wednesday. And there is a language barrier. She had me massage her some and then when we negotiated I thought one thing she thought another so she got way too much of a tip. But she is nice looking. Younger and fun to deal with.

Two Nutts
01-31-20, 23:47
On new girl at island breeze, damn good looking. I dropped off some food there Wednesday but was late heading to Missouri and I'm still here. I wanted to try, Judy kept saying you try new girl she very good, you try, you try. Damn wish I had time and can't stop thinking of her. To me she was a lot better looking than fee fee. I won't be back to louisville for a few weeks so want to know if any one tried and has a opinion. On a other note I went to see Candice, not my body type but a damn good BBBJCIM. She got butt ass naked and I'm thinking was about to ride me but I cum. She said you came to quick I had planes for you. I never saw a condom so maybe bb. Glad I didn't participate in that. If that's your thing I guess it's available. Not a great massage thi.

Finish
02-02-20, 10:29
Anyone been to Snow Spa? Seems they are pretty new in Radcliff.Checked it out this last week. $60 for a hour. One woman shop, typical asian lady 40's or higher in age. No extras offered, not even a hint. Massage was meh. Don't waste ypur time.

LngTimExplorer
02-02-20, 11:57
https://louisville.rubratings.com/137531

I was wondering if anyone has seen Jordyn from 6 mile? I have been trying to meet her for a long time and our schedules never align correctly. I am from out of town but will be coming in this week for work. If anyone has any suggestions on where to hit up and which provider I would appreciate it! I don't mind the AMP scene but would prefer a non-AMP provider. TIA!

P.S. There may already be a review of Jordyn but I looked back and didn't see anything.

BlueJacks60
02-02-20, 14:12
I'm interested in seeing her, but would like a more recent review.

I am seeing Lora this weekend her ad is.

On usaadultclassifieds and am wondering how she thanks for the help pm if you like.

Mr G.

Ulysses75
02-02-20, 20:34
I'm interested in seeing her, but would like a more recent review.Lora, from the advertising sister site of this page is very good. I recommend. If you are looking for a hard body young babe, she is not that. Standard menu only. She gets totally naked from the beginning. She looks like what many of us look like, I suspect. About 50, had some kids, with the body that matches all that.

She controls the agenda. You are a guest in her home, and although she is very nice and interested in you having a good time, she is in charge. I would probably be the same if I were doing similar work in my home.

If you want a relaxing rub and a great standard ending with no bullshit or shorted times, she is for you. If you want to bang a dancer, a porn star, or model body, pass on her.

AgainLLook
02-03-20, 00:06
I agree with your report. She is the only provide before she got a boyfriend that liked for her nipples to be pinched very hard. Don't try that now.

Lora, from the advertising sister site of this page is very good. I recommend. If you are looking for a hard body young babe, she is not that. Standard menu only. She gets totally naked from the beginning. She looks like what many of us look like, I suspect. About 50, had some kids, with the body that matches all that.

She controls the agenda. You are a guest in her home, and although she is very nice and interested in you having a good time, she is in charge. I would probably be the same if I were doing similar work in my home.

If you want a relaxing rub and a great standard ending with no bullshit or shorted times, she is for you. If you want to bang a dancer, a porn star, or model body, pass on her..

Dickens Cider
02-03-20, 18:17
I'm interested in seeing her, but would like a more recent review.Saw her a few months back. Was not very impressed. Have not repeated nor will I. DnC.

Don File
02-04-20, 13:27
Stopped by Stress Away on Friday. Met Gina, 30-40 'ish Skinny C cups, enhanced but not hard. Table shower was great. Standard ending, she wanted to provide FS. Just not up for it. I'll repeat.

LoneWolf3
02-04-20, 16:22
I'm interested in seeing her, but would like a more recent review.Saw her about 3 mo. Ago. Positives: Easy setup, nice in-call location, outstanding massage, got naked from the get-go, great std finish. Negatives: Much too much overweight for my taste, no mutual touching as controlled by her body positioning. Will not repeat. LW3.

Two Nutts
02-06-20, 20:49
For those lucky enough to see Eva she is now back to New York, she will return maybe March and later this year open a spa close by, maybe Louisville. Right now, Wei Wei and Judy are only there. This Saturday a new girl will be available working together with Wei Wei. I've seen her pictures if they are her she's worth waiting until Saturday.

Judge Smails
02-07-20, 14:22
Saw her about 3 mo. Ago. Positives: Easy setup, nice in-call location, outstanding massage, got naked from the get-go, great std finish. Negatives: Much too much overweight for my taste, no mutual touching as controlled by her body positioning. Will not repeat. LW3.That sucks to hear. I saw her a few times last year and had a surprisingly good time each visit. Yes, she was larger, but was a lot of fun. Also had some additional options beyond standard. Maybe the report of her in a relationship changed how friendly she gets now.

HandyMan67
02-08-20, 00:23
What's the scoop on Veronica, has anyone seen her lately, what all is she offering. ?

Two Nutts
02-08-20, 03:07
For those lucky enough to see Eva she is now back to New York, she will return maybe March and later this year open a spa close by, maybe Louisville. Right now, Wei Wei and Judy are only there. This Saturday a new girl will be available working together with Wei Wei. I've seen her pictures if they are her she's worth waiting until Saturday.Just got a first hand look at the new talent. Young, blonde and fit. Maybe 5 ft. No english at all and neither does Wei Wei so if looking for conversation you won't get it.

NuttinBetter
02-08-20, 15:32
Just got a first hand look at the new talent. Young, blonde and fit. Maybe 5 ft. No english at all and neither does Wei Wei so if looking for conversation you won't get it.So hey my friend, did you just do a drive by visit or dine in visit? Pm me if you prefer. Thanks NB.

I prefer no conversation sometimes. As long as the attention to details are good!

LetsGiveItATry
02-08-20, 17:20
Stopped in on Thursday for my first visit. I got the mid-40's woman with long brown-red hair. She was not that attractive and the massage sucked. The handjob was lackluster at best. The only positive thing I can say is the table shower felt good. I will not be back.

Two Nutts
02-08-20, 17:24
Stopped in on Thursday for my first visit. I got the mid-40's woman with long brown-red hair. She was not that attractive and the massage sucked. The handjob was lackluster at best. The only positive thing I can say is the table shower felt good. I will not be back.Nothing lackluster there plus about 20 years younger, also have table shower.

Two Nutts
02-09-20, 12:52
So hey my friend, did you just do a drive by visit or dine in visit? Pm me if you prefer. Thanks NB.

I prefer no conversation sometimes. As long as the attention to details are good!I don't want to start sounding like an advertising agent for this place, I'm just dropping updated info as what's passed along to me. Wei Wei will leave the 27th replaced by Ava for a week or so until ruby arrives. This will be ruby third stint here. If your good you get to return to work. She's a gem. A side note, there's been guys that have gotten extras from evergreen and thinking same at I. B. They left very happy and with a lecture from Judy. And that's frigging funny seeing a guy get his ass chewed out by a short old Asian lady. Anyway gents, good luck I'll be making $$$ at the farm show.

BlazerLazer
02-09-20, 15:23
I've been away and out of the game for a while, so AMPs fit the bill until I get find a good UTR.

Stress Away is always solid, Gina and the little blonde are better than average. The super tiny Korean movie star was OK but I'm pretty sure she was cussing me though I could not understand. Mean looks, muttering and such. LOL.

Spa 61, I had not been there in a couple of years. Just ended up nearby and went in. Mamasan was scary as usual. Lucy came in, older but cute and hilarious to boot. Stayed and she was great, very sensual and teasing. Excellent English. Recommend giving her a shot, pun intended. Table shower was great and short sauna warmed me up.

I'm looking for UTRs though, Randy Daytona's classy MILF sounds perfect. Anyone willing to send me a PM? OneSwiss, you still banging around?

Blazer.

Stopped by Stress Away on Friday. Met Gina, 30-40 'ish Skinny C cups, enhanced but not hard. Table shower was great. Standard ending, she wanted to provide FS. Just not up for it. I'll repeat.

NuttinBetter
02-09-20, 15:36
I don't want to start sounding like an advertising agent for this place, I'm just dropping updated info as what's passed along to me. Wei Wei will leave the 27th replaced by Ava for a week or so until ruby arrives. This will be ruby third stint here. If your good you get to return to work. She's a gem.Thanks for pm. I am going there this week before the farmers swamp the place!

Two Nutts
02-09-20, 19:17
I don't want to start sounding like an advertising agent for this place, I'm just dropping updated info as what's passed along to me. Wei Wei will leave the 27th replaced by Ava for a week or so until ruby arrives. This will be ruby third stint here. If your good you get to return to work. She's a gem. A side note, there's been guys that have gotten extras from evergreen and thinking same at I. B. They left very happy and with a lecture from Judy. And that's frigging funny seeing a guy get his ass chewed out by a short old Asian lady. Anyway gents, good luck I'll be making $$$ at the farm show.I meant to type "they left very unhappy " menu good but not FS good in other words. Sorry for the typo.

Two Nutts
02-09-20, 20:41
Thanks for pm. I am going there this week before the farmers swamp the placeFor some reason they have never been that busy when farm machinery show was going on.

JBob2100
02-10-20, 04:06
That sucks to hear. I saw her a few times last year and had a surprisingly good time each visit. Yes, she was larger, but was a lot of fun. Also had some additional options beyond standard. Maybe the report of her in a relationship changed how friendly she gets now.First post here for me.

I looked at the sister site but the contact information was not listed like others is. Probably would give it a go with her if I could contact. PM me if you can help. Thanks.

JB.

NuttinBetter
02-10-20, 14:33
For some reason they have never been that busy when farm machinery show was going on.I just assumed they would be busy just like the strip clubs. I just would like to see wei before she leaves.

Herum2
02-10-20, 17:50
Nothing lackluster there plus about 20 years younger, also have table shower.Toftt not impressed at all, new lady not as attractive to me as fe fe not even close, very lazy massage I left early would not repeat.

Louisvillee
02-10-20, 20:31
I know it's a pain to get appointment with this one but is it worth it? Any extras? PM if you'd like.

Ulysses75
02-10-20, 20:46
I know it's a pain to get appointment with this one but is it worth it? Any extras? PM if you'd like.I didn't have much trouble. I just texted her and gave her a couple names of who I had seen. I found her to be very hot, and didn't go for extras as I intend to go back. Seemed like one who would definitely be YMMV. I was glad that I met her.

Two Nutts
02-10-20, 22:58
Toftt not impressed at all, new lady not as attractive to me as fe fe not even close, very lazy massage I left early would not repeat.Others have said the same, I think she has a killer body but it appears she doesn't know what to do with it. Damn, what a waste of possible talent. But I've gotten pms saying the opposite, she looks good so does Wei Wei but I've heard mixed reviews about her as well. Mamasain says customers like young girls but the younger ones only want money and don't want to work for it. It's hard to find the perfect one. I thought this one would stay awhile, I believe I was wrong.

OneSwiss
02-11-20, 18:35
I know it's a pain to get appointment with this one but is it worth it? Any extras? PM if you'd like.She is a very attractive lady who can carry on a good conversation and make one feel very relaxed. But, if you are looking for extras there are none.

Cardinal64
02-12-20, 01:51
Haven't been to a spa for years. Which are the best to go to. Prefer young spinners. Anywhere in Louisville have any.

Whiskey Pete
02-13-20, 17:25
Haven't been to a spa for years. Which are the best to go to. Prefer young spinners. Anywhere in Louisville have any.Good luck finding young in Louisville AMP's, we tend to get leftovers from other cities.

Cardinal64
02-13-20, 19:17
Good luck finding young in Louisville AMP's, we tend to get leftovers from other cities.Miss the good ole days! Young ladies everywhere!! Tokyo sun spa, was my go to place.

DrRyuhou
02-14-20, 08:51
I reviewed Amy back when she was working solo, but word is she is at Body Sensations now if anyone is interested.

Chimpira
02-14-20, 12:30
Has anybody been to Sun spa for the reopening? Is it still the same as it was before?Sun is back in action. Stepped up their game and turned on the sauna. Saw ShiShi, business as usual, although she in not Gigi or Candy, regardless I left happy. Older mamasan's back, she will not disclose who is working over the phone, let me know if anyone but ShiShi is in the rotation.

Member #6042
02-14-20, 14:52
Good luck finding young in Louisville AMP's, we tend to get leftovers from other cities.No kidding. We are like the pasture where they send the old nags to retire.

BlazerLazer
02-14-20, 21:16
Yeah, I know it is spelled incorrectly in the subject line, it was a bad pun.

Chiming in on the good old days, I just don't get why the Ville slipped so badly. Used to be more girls than I could visit in a month. Places in competition so prices were good and the girls had to work hard to keep you coming back.

Names and places. Zoe's place, 1501, Stadium, Soothing Sensations in Clarksville, Bowman field.

Damn, now I'm horny and depressed.

Blazer.

No kidding. We are like the pasture where they send the old nags to retire.

Dickens Cider
02-15-20, 13:29
Yeah, I know it is spelled incorrectly in the subject line, it was a bad pun.

Chiming in on the good old days, I just don't get why the Ville slipped so badly. Used to be more girls than I could visit in a month. Places in competition so prices were good and the girls had to work hard to keep you coming back.

Names and places. Zoe's place, 1501, Stadium, Soothing Sensations in Clarksville, Bowman field.

Damn, now I'm horny and depressed.

Blazer.Add to that Middletown, Durrett and of course Carla's Place. DnC.

Two Nutts
02-15-20, 22:50
Add to that Middletown, Durrett and of course Carla's Place. DnC.From Preston hey, I'm telling my age now. Anyone remember the VIP in Lexington.

Ulysses75
02-15-20, 22:57
Add to that Middletown, Durrett and of course Carla's Place. DnC.Does anyone have contact with some of the greats to try to bring them out of retirement to make some money and raise the local standards? It would seem that it could be an attractive venture.

GrittyB
02-16-20, 09:19
Does anyone have contact with some of the greats to try to bring them out of retirement to make some money and raise the local standards? It would seem that it could be an attractive venture.JennyLMT is sorely missed, and more recently Mallory. Both those gals were always a notch above for me.

Ee123
02-17-20, 13:43
JennyLMT is sorely missed, and more recently Mallory. Both those gals were always a notch above for me.Mallory, damn such fantastic memories. That lady was special. Miss her.

BigPhish2
02-17-20, 15:50
Mallory, damn such fantastic memories. That lady was special. Miss her.My all time fav from the old days was Jamie, smoking hot brunette with perfect bolt ons, had sexy tattoo on one shoulder. She worked at Carla's, then downtown at Heyburn building I recall, then on her own off Browns ln. Sure wish she was still around.

BlazerLazer
02-17-20, 20:22
Yes, some great times at the Heyburn Building too. British Elizabeth!

Blazer.

My all time fav from the old days was Jamie, smoking hot brunette with perfect bolt ons, had sexy tattoo on one shoulder. She worked at Carla's, then downtown at Heyburn building I recall, then on her own off Browns ln. Sure wish she was still around.

JamesRoberts
02-18-20, 09:29
Hey Louisville mongers! I've been sampling some of the girls on Rubratings, and saw one today called BoTiffany. I don't remember seeing that name before, although the pics do look a little familiar. Is she new? Does anyone have experience with her?

https://louisville.rubratings.com/136691

GasDog
02-18-20, 11:53
Tiffany has been around for some time don't know were the Bo part came from. Maybe a type o. Gives a nice rub just can get a little ruff on the tug.

Hey Louisville mongers! I've been sampling some of the girls on Rubratings, and saw one today called BoTiffany. I don't remember seeing that name before, although the pics do look a little familiar. Is she new? Does anyone have experience with her?

https://louisville.rubratings.com/136691

DickHerGood
02-18-20, 13:00

https://louisville.rubratings.com/1366911st time you meet her it's STD only. Then the next time just lay 1 or 2 Benjamin's on the dresser. 1 gets HJ and CBJ. 2 gets CBJ and CFS. Not bad a little mechanical and distracted. Been around a LONG time.

Ulysses75
02-18-20, 21:16
1st time you meet her it's STD only. Then the next time just lay 1 or 2 Benjamin's on the dresser. 1 gets HJ and CBJ. 2 gets CBJ and CFS. Not bad a little mechanical and distracted. Been around a LONG time.One of the better looking ladies out there on our local scene now. Saw her a couple of years ago and did not repeat due to a location that I found to be a little bit shady. I had too much attention in the parking lot. Enjoyed my visit, though, and she could have become a favorite. I did not get mechanical at all.

WildmanBill
02-19-20, 16:46
Does anyone have any information as to the services offered at the 2 AMP's on Bardstown Rd at 6608 next 6447 Bardstown Rd? Would like to visit, but want to know what may be on the table, so to speak, before I walk in the door. Thanks, WildBill.

Txclvr
02-19-20, 19:34
Hey Louisville mongers! Have anyone of you met with Selena & Rose?

Haven't seen any reviews so far.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/156234

AgainLLook
02-19-20, 21:04
6608 has decent massage with standard finish no extras. Mature provider. Don't know about other place

Does anyone have any information as to the services offered at the 2 AMP's on Bardstown Rd at 6608 next 6447 Bardstown Rd? Would like to visit, but want to know what may be on the table, so to speak, before I walk in the door. Thanks, WildBill..

Dtripod69
02-19-20, 21:17
Jamie is probably my all time favorite BR girl as well. She was also by the stadium for a bit.

My all time fav from the old days was Jamie, smoking hot brunette with perfect bolt ons, had sexy tattoo on one shoulder. She worked at Carla's, then downtown at Heyburn building I recall, then on her own off Browns ln. Sure wish she was still around.

MonkeySmasher
02-20-20, 12:17
(QUOTE=Two Nutts;4665046) From Preston hey, I'm telling my age now. Anyone remember the.

Good times where had at this place for me. LOL, the password to full service was light bulb.

BigPhish2
02-20-20, 13:06
Jamie is probably my all time favorite BR girl as well. She was also by the stadium for a bit.Once I had a four hand with Jamie and another hot brunette with a similar build that was out of this world. I think her name was Elizabeth (not British). Speaking of four hands, can anyone recommend a decent experience these days?

Rahvinn
02-20-20, 16:50
Be heading back down for a Louisville visit in a couple weeks. Can any seniors provide me with a FS AMP? PM me if needed. Thanks.

LasciviousX
02-21-20, 13:42
Someone please confirm she's legit!! https://louisville.rubratings.com/162593.

Louisvilleguy0
02-21-20, 22:24
This isn't usually my scene but could a senior member PM me that knows anything about massage establishments preferably the east end.

I'm kind of looking for something with a table shower and everything else that might be included.

Maximus71
02-21-20, 22:33
(QUOTE=Two Nutts;4665046) From Preston hey, I'm telling my age now. Anyone remember the.

Good times where had at this place for me. LOL, the password to full service was light bulb.Rainbow was one of my favorites. I have fond memories of a friendly gal named Mimi. Never needed a "password" for full service, though. Far East was also a favorite from back in the day.

Maximus71
02-21-20, 22:37
Does anyone have any information as to the services offered at the 2 AMP's on Bardstown Rd at 6608 next 6447 Bardstown Rd? Would like to visit, but want to know what may be on the table, so to speak, before I walk in the door. Thanks, WildBill.Went to 6608 a couple years ago and had a great massage and standard plus a table shower. Went again back in October and had another good massage, thought not as good as the first time. This time was massage only with no extras. Since my go to place seems to have closed down, this may become my new go-to place.

ParzHart
02-22-20, 13:44
Found myself on the other side of the river with time to spare so decided to visit Island Breeze. Never been here before, but had heard good things in the forum often. I met someone named CeeCee or Sissy. As soon as I walked in she asked me if I wanted a BJ, which I found very strange. Like that was literally the first question. She barely spoke a word of English. After some pointless gesticulation I decided to just see how this went. We then proceeded to the laziest AMP massage I have ever received. I don't think she took her eyes off the clock for a minute. Turned over after about 20 minutes of this and then proceeded to give a saran wrapped toothy BJ. She remained fully clothed and most of the time out of arms reach. After this, I couldn't wait to get out of there. It's been a while since I've been to an AMP and based on this experience, I'm probably going to stay away. Wasted 160.

Randy Daytona
02-22-20, 18:08
Someone please confirm she's legit!! https://louisville.rubratings.com/162593.Tried to schedule with her today. She wants 50% upfront in the cash app or PayPal. I told her I only do cash. She said I could get a gift card. 99% chance it's a scam.

Two Nutts
02-23-20, 00:36
Found myself on the other side of the river with time to spare so decided to visit Island Breeze. Never been here before, but had heard good things in the forum often. I met someone named CeeCee or Sissy. As soon as I walked in she asked me if I wanted a BJ, which I found very strange. Like that was literally the first question. She barely spoke a word of English. After some pointless gesticulation I decided to just see how this went. We then proceeded to the laziest AMP massage I have ever received. I don't think she took her eyes off the clock for a minute. Turned over after about 20 minutes of this and then proceeded to give a saran wrapped toothy BJ. She remained fully clothed and most of the time out of arms reach. After this, I couldn't wait to get out of there. It's been a while since I've been to an AMP and based on this experience, I'm probably going to stay away. Wasted 160.I feel somewhat responsible for some of this because I seen these two girls before they started working the other is wie wie. I thought they both looked great but because of my schedule I couldn't participate in any activity with them. Judy told me they were doing a great job. But after 3 days she couldn't wait until they leave because of what you experienced. Actually, sissy has a pretty good amount of guys calling and asking for her every day. But wie wie is a total bust even tho she is hot as hell looking to me. These two will leave by months end and Eva and ruby will take their place as well as a new girl that's fresh from queens my.

tedb141
02-24-20, 12:14
Rainbow was one of my favorites.

I have fond memories of a friendly gal named Mimi. Never needed a "password" for full service, though. Far East was also a favorite from back in the day.I remember Mimi!, I also loved Far East. Yoyo and Linda. Had the best times. Yoyo was willing to try most anything. Most enthusiastic AMP girl ever!. Even met them out for a drink. Wish they were still around.

ParzHart
02-24-20, 13:03
I feel somewhat responsible for some of this because I seen these two girls before they started working the other is wie wie. I thought they both looked great but because of my schedule I couldn't participate in any activity with them. Judy told me they were doing a great job. But after 3 days she couldn't wait until they leave because of what you experienced. Actually, sissy has a pretty good amount of guys calling and asking for her every day. But wie wie is a total bust even tho she is hot as hell looking to me. These two will leave by months end and Eva and ruby will take their place as well as a new girl that's fresh from queens my.Thanks for your updates. I can't believe guys are calling for Sissy. All she had going for her was that she was relatively young compared to the average AMP masseuse here. It's possible that maybe I just caught her on a bad day.

Two Nutts
02-24-20, 16:47
I remember Mimi!, I also loved Far East. Yoyo and Linda. Had the best times. Yoyo was willing to try most anything. Most enthusiastic AMP girl ever!. Even met them out for a drink. Wish they were still around.How could I have forgotten Far East, that's the first place I had my ass rimmed and inserted with a tongue think her name was Judy. But always a great place for FS.

Two Nutts
02-24-20, 16:53
Thanks for your updates. I can't believe guys are calling for Sissy. All she had going for her was that she was relatively young compared to the average AMP masseuse here. It's possible that maybe I just caught her on a bad day.I also cannot believe people are calling for her. Judy said up to 4 a day. Nobody called for Wie Wie. Anyway I think both are a friggin wast of time and money. Judy said neither will return to her spa. I'd wait for Eva and ruby. Also another new one in a couple weeks. Eva the 27.

MikeMike56
02-24-20, 20:56
The Relaxation Station seems to be doing well. The girls there seem young and eager to please. I've been coming here since the old Healing Gardens shut down and rarely ever been disappointed. They have a great selection, carry late hours, descent pricing (tips can be a bit high), and their girls don't seem strung out. I think they are opening a store soon too. Good selection and opportunities there in terms of American girls.

Member #6042
02-24-20, 21:57
The Relaxation Station seems to be doing well. The girls there seem young and eager to please. I've been coming here since the old Healing Gardens shut down and rarely ever been disappointed. They have a great selection, carry late hours, descent pricing (tips can be a bit high), and their girls don't seem strung out. I think they are opening a store soon too. Good selection and opportunities there in terms of American girls.I'm not sure about the word Younger. Can you point out any under 40? Or mid-30's?

It's a complete pain that you can't text them to see working and to make an appointment.

MikeMike56
02-25-20, 12:19
I'm not sure about the word Younger. Can you point out any under 40? Or mid-30's?

It's a complete pain that you can't text them to see working and to make an appointment.Most are mid 30's. I'm 65. That's plenty young for me. Def not looking for college student. I have had the luck of getting almost everyone's personal number upon having a session with them so texting and arranging an appointment has not been a problem.

Ol Muff Diver
02-25-20, 15:52
The Relaxation Station seems to be doing well. The girls there seem young and eager to please. I've been coming here since the old Healing Gardens shut down and rarely ever been disappointed. They have a great selection, carry late hours, descent pricing (tips can be a bit high), and their girls don't seem strung out. I think they are opening a store soon too. Good selection and opportunities there in terms of American girls.For years now, I have read contrasting reviews about what is offered, & what price point that I must expect. I've visited lots of massage places & escorts, but never this place. I would appreciate some specific knowledge. I am most interested about the possibility of BBBJ & cfs.

Thanks.

Omd.

OneSwiss
02-26-20, 07:56
For years now, I have read contrasting reviews about what is offered, & what price point that I must expect. I've visited lots of massage places & escorts, but never this place. I would appreciate some specific knowledge. I am most interested about the possibility of BBBJ & cfs.

Thanks.

Omd.On my one and only visit there I was offered CBJ and FS if I could provide the cover.

Jc4024
02-26-20, 19:20
On my one and only visit there I was offered CBJ and FS if I could provide the cover.Did the girl want you to be super quiet when negotiating so as to not alert anyone else what might be going down?

PassinThruu
02-26-20, 21:33
I like black girls and want to see sum reviews of them or at least the word about them. Any takers?

MikeMike56
02-26-20, 23:07
Did the girl want you to be super quiet when negotiating so as to not alert anyone else what might be going down?Why wouldn't she? Isn't discretion key?

GasDog
02-27-20, 00:11
Maybe she does not want to share the money with the owner.

Why wouldn't she? Isn't discretion key?

Two Nutts
02-27-20, 00:19
Maybe she does not want to share the money with the owner.These girl only give a portion of the entrance fee to the mamasain as house money. IE $60 for hour girl gets $20, $45 half hr girl gets $15. The masseuse keeps all tips, I don't know any spa that shares tips, or gives tips to the boss.

Jc4024
02-27-20, 00:37
Why wouldn't she? Isn't discretion key?There's discretion, but my experience felt a bit more than that. I wasn't sure at all whether it was something the ladies would get yelled at for or not. However, I was just there the one time so I've no idea if it was a regular thing or just something odd that happened to me.

MikeMike56
02-27-20, 00:44
There's discretion, but my experience felt a bit more than that. I wasn't sure at all whether it was something the ladies would get yelled at for or not. However, I was just there the one time so I've no idea if it was a regular thing or just something odd that happened to me.I find it to be pretty standard there for most of the girls, though not all. The girls say they only pay half the house fee and keep their tips. Pretty sure she probably just didn't want to announce her business to the whole building.

SteveF111
02-27-20, 07:44
Most are mid 30's. I'm 65. That's plenty young for me. Def not looking for college student. I have had the luck of getting almost everyone's personal number upon having a session with them so texting and arranging an appointment has not been a problem.Do they have an up-to-date ad somewhere? With the girls who are currently working there?

MrGreen1229
02-27-20, 07:55
Has anyone seen these 2 they have an ad on rubratings.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/156234

ParzHart
02-27-20, 12:53
Do they have an up-to-date ad somewhere? With the girls who are currently working there?This is the latest one I could find.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/140426

ParzHart
02-27-20, 12:56
I like black girls and want to see sum reviews of them or at least the word about them. Any takers?Joy is your best bet. Friendly, responsive and a great massage.

https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=102988

Bear47374
02-27-20, 13:23
This is the latest one I could find.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/140426I have to agree. Had an amazing session earlier this week and will repeat regularly.

Newbie1033
02-28-20, 01:42
Went to "Your Spa" while visiting your city tonight. It's basically in the Peking lot of O'Reillys on Dixie. Met at door by nice looking thin late 30's maybe 40 why / o. She was nice but struggled with much English. The massage was actually terrible and I tend to personally like a good massage. She immediately began on the boys while face down. Teasing and teasing. On the flip, it was "what you want" she motioned for BJ I said yes. She said I do good job for $. I said. 8, she agreed and did a damn fine job on a BBBJ with CIM. Never missed a lick, literally. Her name is Lena, small school teacher glasses. Massage sucked but the rest was positive. I would probably repeat. . 6 at the door and the negotiated. 8 in the room. Stay safe!

BlueJacks60
02-28-20, 06:42
Saw Veronica this past week (third time seeing her) and the experience was fantastic. YMMV with her body type, but I find her very sexy and have had a great time on each visit.

Member #6042
02-28-20, 09:53
Went to "Your Spa" while visiting your city tonight. It's basically in the Peking lot of O'Reillys on Dixie. Met at door by nice looking thin late 30's maybe 40 why / o. She was nice but struggled with much English. The massage was actually terrible and I tend to personally like a good massage. She immediately began on the boys while face down. Teasing and teasing. On the flip, it was "what you want" she motioned for BJ I said yes. She said I do good job for $. I said. 8, she agreed and did a damn fine job on a BBBJ with CIM. Never missed a lick, literally. Her name is Lena, small school teacher glasses. Massage sucked but the rest was positive. I would probably repeat. . 6 at the door and the negotiated. 8 in the room. Stay safe!I think this is known as Bamboo Spa maybe? Was it a gravel parking lot, south of I-2x4?

Gent12
02-28-20, 13:01
Has anyone seen these 2 they have an ad on rubratings.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/156234I've seen Selena (the one giving the finger). Average rub, heavier side, did allow Russian and msog with standard ending (s) for me.

Member #6042
02-28-20, 13:42
Went to "Your Spa" while visiting your city tonight. It's basically in the Peking lot of O'Reillys on Dixie. Met at door by nice looking thin late 30's maybe 40 why / o. She was nice but struggled with much English. The massage was actually terrible and I tend to personally like a good massage. She immediately began on the boys while face down. Teasing and teasing. On the flip, it was "what you want" she motioned for BJ I said yes. She said I do good job for $. I said. 8, she agreed and did a damn fine job on a BBBJ with CIM. Never missed a lick, literally. Her name is Lena, small school teacher glasses. Massage sucked but the rest was positive. I would probably repeat. . 6 at the door and the negotiated. 8 in the room. Stay safe!Thanks a lot for your review and please Disregard my other post. I found the one you visited. There is a Your Spa sign near the street, but it must be new. It's in the Domino's parking lot, just down O'reilys. I had a similar experience. I'll add that it's one of the cleanest AMPs I've been to.

On my way I noticed a new AMP called Rose spa at Blanton and Dixie. Anyone been there?

For the record, Lucky Bamboo looks like a complete dump. I've driven past it a few times and really have no intention of visiting.

ClubLiebhaber
02-29-20, 20:19
Saw Veronica this past week (third time seeing her) and the experience was fantastic. YMMV with her body type, but I find her very sexy and have had a great time on each visit.I hate to say it but I wasn't that impressed with her. She was one of the first people I saw when I moved here and it was kind of mechanical. I guess I'm spoiled in that I'm kind of used to very a good "massage" when going to a body rub place and she was mediocre at best. What acting she did was obviously for effect and not convincing at all. She got the job done and that was about it.

I saw all kinds of good reviews before going to see her and was disappointed. I guess she just didn't click with me.

MassHunter28
03-02-20, 22:05
I've been trying so hard to find a good ebony bbw for a while but can't seem to find any. Anyone have any recommendations? This is my first time posting anything on here and I'm sure I shouldn't be asking for something like this first before posting any reviews but I've tried forever to find someone. I usually go to rs but I'm really into aa providers and thick women. I'm down for he or face too.

MassHunter28
03-02-20, 22:15
Shot in the dark here but I saw Carmen from RS about a year and a half ago around when they first opened and I was wondering if she is still in the game or anyone have her info? She was a great aa bbw!

Ee123
03-03-20, 01:21
Anyone have any info on "Amy" at BS? Or any of their current lineup for that matter?

https://louisville.rubratings.com/163932

MikeMike56
03-03-20, 18:46
Shot in the dark here but I saw Carmen from RS about a year and a half ago around when they first opened and I was wondering if she is still in the game or anyone have her info? She was a great aa bbw!No, she's not. They have Angel and Melissa now though.

HappyHobbyist
03-04-20, 11:39
So I just heard that Cynthia formally of Mecca is moving to the islands. Guess I need to get my last fix in at the station before next week. Lot of good time with her at VE, Mecca and the Station.

Ol Muff Diver
03-04-20, 12:58
Went to "Your Spa" while visiting your city tonight. It's basically in the Peking lot of O'Reillys on Dixie. Met at door by nice looking thin late 30's maybe 40 why / o. She was nice but struggled with much English. The massage was actually terrible and I tend to personally like a good massage. She immediately began on the boys while face down. Teasing and teasing. On the flip, it was "what you want" she motioned for BJ I said yes. She said I do good job for $. I said. 8, she agreed and did a damn fine job on a BBBJ with CIM. Never missed a lick, literally. Her name is Lena, small school teacher glasses. Massage sucked but the rest was positive. I would probably repeat. . 6 at the door and the negotiated. 8 in the room. Stay safe!140 is way too high for just a BJ. But I'm a sucker, & apparently she's a good one!

AgainLLook
03-04-20, 21:08
Was wondering if anyone has heard if the virus scare has hurt the AMP business.

Two Nutts
03-04-20, 22:37
Was wondering if anyone has heard if the virus scare has hurt the AMP business.I'm still venturing out and about.

LVilleSlugger8
03-05-20, 00:04
So I took a trip over to Dixie tonight and wish I had not. House fee for hour is 70 with the special 10 off. Old Mamasan took fee and said just a minutes. Then an even older and unattractive lady comes in in a lingerie / babydoll and heels. Massage was sub par. I was thinking maybe this lady had some skill but no. I did not accept any menu item and thanked her for her massage and that was it. Very obvious what this place is about, she flashed showing no panties but then dust poofed out.

If its your thing good luck and enjoy. But unless trusted folk on here say they get a little 20 something sweetheart I won't be back.

Be safe.

ZeroPointZero
03-05-20, 07:31
I hate to say it but I wasn't that impressed with her. She was one of the first people I saw when I moved here and it was kind of mechanical. I guess I'm spoiled in that I'm kind of used to very a good "massage" when going to a body rub place and she was mediocre at best. What acting she did was obviously for effect and not convincing at all. She got the job done and that was about it.

I saw all kinds of good reviews before going to see her and was disappointed. I guess she just didn't click with me.I will second this opinion, for what its worth.

MikeOxBig2469
03-05-20, 09:26
I will be in the Louisville area this weekend and looking for the best place for FS, BBBJ along with a massage. Please PM me with your choice.

LVilleSlugger8
03-05-20, 09:27
Waste of time and $. House fee is 80 with 10 discount for new. Talent is very old and sub par massage. Extras offered but very very old.

Two Nutts
03-05-20, 11:55
So I took a trip over to Dixie tonight and wish I had not. House fee for hour is 70 with the special 10 off. Old Mamasan took fee and said just a minutes. Then an even older and unattractive lady comes in in a lingerie / babydoll and heels. Massage was sub par. I was thinking maybe this lady had some skill but no. I did not accept any menu item and thanked her for her massage and that was it. Very obvious what this place is about, she flashed showing no panties but then dust poofed out.

If its your thing good luck and enjoy. But unless trusted folk on here say they get a little 20 something sweetheart I won't be back.

Be safe.Oh fuck I'm still laughing.

RaiderBlack
03-05-20, 12:08

Be safe.Was there also and the lady was really old. Glad I only paid for 30 because I only stayed for 20. Don't waste your time!

Two Nutts
03-05-20, 22:24
At the island, Wie wie is gone and Sissy will leave Saturday. Thank god!! Neither turned out well and won't return, even though for some reason sissy had quite a following. Eva and Judy will run the show for a week until the new girl arrives March 13. She is new and hasn't been here before. Ruby has bailed this time. Another new girl will arrive the 27 and Eva will move on.

Ts1976
03-06-20, 08:52
Could not find a review so I decided to TOFTT. Nice place and clean. Located at the back end of the strip mall, off Shelbyville Road. Massage was good and relaxing. Entirely legitimate. Absolutely nothing extra on the menu.

AssManOfLex
03-06-20, 14:45
Greetings to all You folks in Louisville. I was in town this week and went over to Empire on Preston. Met at the door by a woman named Candy. Please note that this is not my first rodeo. I have never felt so rushed in all my life. This woman nearly pushed me up the hallway to the table shower. Pushed me to the sauna. LOL. And was a total disappointment in every department. I will say that if you engaged in FS with her, I'd say your going to be rushed in that regard as well. Having said that, I won't be back to Empire at all. Lastly, I think with they way the girls change in and out at AMPs, the virus could be a higher risk with AMP. I'll choose to take a break from them for now.

Maximus71
03-06-20, 22:18
Could not find a review so I decided to TOFTT. Nice place and clean. Located at the back end of the strip mall, off Shelbyville Road. Massage was good and relaxing. Entirely legitimate. Absolutely nothing extra on the menu.With my former go-to place closed, I'm looking for a replacement. How old would you say the providers are? Also, what was the pricing?

Ts1976
03-06-20, 22:24
With my former go-to place closed, I'm looking for a replacement. How old would you say the providers are? Also, what was the pricing?Only saw one provider. Probably in her mid-40's. $ 60 hr.

Ol Muff Diver
03-08-20, 12:07
With my former go-to place closed, I'm looking for a replacement. How old would you say the providers are? Also, what was the pricing?Again, foot fitness offers absolutely nothing, erotically speaking!

JLove81
03-08-20, 14:59
At the island, Wie wie is gone and Sissy will leave Saturday. Thank god!! Neither turned out well and won't return, even though for some reason sissy had quite a following. Eva and Judy will run the show for a week until the new girl arrives March 13. She is new and hasn't been here before. Ruby has bailed this time. Another new girl will arrive the 27 and Eva will move on.Does Eva and Judy look good and full service possible? What age you think they are. Thanks looking for something today.

Two Nutts
03-08-20, 16:36
Does Eva and Judy look good and full service possible? What age you think they are. Thanks looking for something today.To me anyway, Judy is about 5'3, 160 lbs and is 58 yo Eva 30 about 110 lbs. Guess who is more popular LOL. No FS as far as I know at that place, but good massage and they except tips wink.

Maximus71
03-09-20, 08:16
Again, foot fitness offers absolutely nothing, erotically speaking!Neither did my old favorite, so I'm good with that. As long as the massage is decent.

EasyLivin
03-12-20, 10:10
Does Eva and Judy look good and full service possible? What age you think they are. Thanks looking for something today.Eva is good looking. Perfect English, girl next door look and a little standoffish she gives a great massage and ending. Didn't get the vibe that she'd be down for FS.

Two Nutts
03-12-20, 12:07
Eva is good looking. Perfect English, girl next door look and a little standoffish she gives a great massage and ending. Didn't get the vibe that she'd be down for FS.But if she ever did I want to be next in line.

East Side
03-13-20, 11:55
Visited Your Spa on Tuesday around lunchtime. As reported earlier no nonsense and very clean. Younger middle aged lady ready to go when I got there. Very little English. 60 at the door. Massage was half assed before the flip. Tried to get the oral by lowballing for +40. Ended up only getting a (very decent) HE. In and out no problems.

MrGreen1229
03-14-20, 07:48
Has anyone seen this one any info would be great thanks PM if you like.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/165883

MrGreen1229
03-14-20, 07:51
Also has anyone seen Kat her ad on rubratings.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/122663

SeatOnCrane
03-14-20, 15:35
Has anyone seen this one any info would be great thanks PM if you like.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/165883It's been my experience that extremely graphic descriptions of what she will, combined with a writing style that indicates translation software are signs of fakery.

If you reach her, ask her first thing what part of town she is in.

If she answers something vague, (I'm in your city) it's probably fake.

If she asks to be paid in advance by gift card, it's definitely a fake.

Please don't ask me how I learned this. LOL.

MrGreen1229
03-15-20, 01:01
It's been my experience that extremely graphic descriptions of what she will, combined with a writing style that indicates translation software are signs of fakery.

If you reach her, ask her first thing what part of town she is in.

If she answers something vague, (I'm in your city) it's probably fake.

If she asks to be paid in advance by gift card, it's definitely a fake.

Please don't ask me how I learned this. LOL.Yeah your right I read the ad again that is alot of detail prolly is fake I'm not going to try LOL.

Two Nutts
03-15-20, 13:19
Several AMPs are hurting for business right now. This may be time to try for more services then have been previously offered.

Maximus71
03-15-20, 22:43
Several AMPs are hurting for business right now. This may be time to try for more services then have been previously offered.The one at 6608 Bardstown Rd has announced they are closing on the 16th until this pandemic passes but they hope to reopen in a few weeks.

Two Nutts
03-15-20, 23:06
The one at 6608 Bardstown Rd has announced they are closing on the 16th until this pandemic passes but they hope to reopen in a few weeks.Tested positive he was at the casino basically from February 23 through March 7 . The issue is that most these AMP girls are there everyday playing slots, blackjack and baccarat. They rarely wash their hands. Be wary of caughing from any massage girls. Sneezing is not a sign of the virus.

BlueMonday
03-16-20, 09:04
Does anyone have a atf in Owensboro or Evansville? I've tried posting and PM' ing but their boards have so little activity I haven't gotten squat back.

KFCGuy
03-16-20, 14:27
I'm a newby to AMP. What's the usual tip for extra service?

Two Nutts
03-16-20, 18:00
I'm a newby to AMP. What's the usual tip for extra service?Hand job good 40 bad 30 blow job 80 full service sex including DATY 120 plus, that's after a good or bad massage, you get nothing but a massage zero to 20 depending on how you liked it. I'm sure others have their opinion as you will with experience. This is just mine.

KFCGuy
03-16-20, 19:18
Hand job good 40 bad 30 blow job 80 full service sex including DATY 120 plus, that's after a good or bad massage, you get nothing but a massage zero to 20 depending on how you liked it. I'm sure others have their opinion as you will with experience. This is just mine.Thank you, I saw Eva today at IB. Decent massage. I over topped a bit for HJ.

LuvsToEatY
03-16-20, 22:53
I'm a newby to AMP. What's the usual tip for extra service?Also I hope you like really old Asian ladies, because that's all we got in this area.

XDM40
03-17-20, 10:31
Several AMPs are hurting for business right now. This may be time to try for more services then have been previously offered.Found a better than average AMP. Pretty girl, decent massage and extras.

Seniors PM me.

Two Nutts
03-17-20, 10:48
Also I hope you like really old Asian ladies, because that's all we got in this area.She is not old at all. Very pretty, 30 years old. Not very personable but your not going to make friends. Her hands are great.

Two Nutts
03-17-20, 11:14
Thank you, I saw Eva today at IB. Decent massage. I over topped a bit for HJ.But she's kinda worth a little more than average and she will remember you and things get better with good tippers.

Ehrich
03-17-20, 19:13
Hand job good 40 bad 30 blow job 80 full service sex including DATY 120 plus, that's after a good or bad massage, you get nothing but a massage zero to 20 depending on how you liked it. I'm sure others have their opinion as you will with experience. This is just mine.Where are the best places where full service can be had?

Two Nutts
03-18-20, 07:35
Spas order to close today.

Rodrian
03-18-20, 19:00
Spas order to close today.I wonder if this means we'll be seeing the girls advertising take out soon.

MikeMike56
03-18-20, 20:10
I wonder if this means we'll be seeing the girls advertising take out soon.Looks like The Relaxation Station and Body Sensations is still open.

Two Nutts
03-18-20, 20:37
Looks like The Relaxation Station and Body Sensations is still open.Was supposed to happen at 5. If they comply the Indiana side going to be busy.

MikeMike56
03-19-20, 13:21
Was supposed to happen at 5. If they comply the Indiana side going to be busy.They were open today.

Two Nutts
03-19-20, 13:33
They were open today.Can't blame them really tho Several asked me what to do if forced to close, Kentucky shops included. I suggested turning the light off but stay at the spa and take appointments for people that call to those you know. Looks like some just decided to say fuck it, I'm sure eventually the neighboring businesses that complied will complain.

MikeMike56
03-19-20, 17:48
Can't blame them really tho Several asked me what to do if forced to close, Kentucky shops included. I suggested turning the light off but stay at the spa and take appointments for people that call to those you know. Looks like some just decided to say fuck it, I'm sure eventually the neighboring businesses that complied will complain.All they can do is tell them they have to close. At which time they will prob work with the sign off. They can't stop it completely.

XDM40
03-20-20, 10:19
Anybody seen Jade out six mile ln?

XDM40
03-21-20, 09:28
If you've been wanting to see Joy but haven't been able to. This might be your chance. I found myself downtown yesterday and was being stalled by another provider so I called Joy. Downtown is a ghost town and Joy's business has slowed. I was in the door in ten minutes for my first visit. Definitely a quality provider! Will repeat!

YuuKnow
03-21-20, 16:56
Made it to town late this week. Saw that all the KY side AMP's were closing. Went to Indy side to the island. Glad I did. I expected to be standard HE. Girl was younger skinny super hot. Some teasing went on. On the flip she motioned for BJ, I said yes. Then she said for 20 more she'd take everything off. I agreed, then she left the room. When she came back with the saran wrap I started laughing. This was a 1st for me. Got her to 69 while she took care of me, she indicated next time FS would be available, possibly during table shower. That could be cool. You lucky bastards there's nothing like that in Cincy. In total 45 house fee, didn't tip. LOL I doubt she'll let anyone get away without tipping upfront for a while. Why'all be safe.

Two Nutts
03-22-20, 00:46
lucky bastards there's nothing like that in Cincy. In total 45 house fee, didn't tip. LOL I doubt she'll let anyone get away without tipping upfront for a while. Why'all be safe.These girls make a living on tips and nothing else. That's why there's nothing like that in Cincinnati.

YuuKnow
03-23-20, 10:06
Wow. You're just as bad as the drugged up cash and dash girls, and you're bragging about it. Stay in Cincy.LOL I'll be in town for a while. I'll be sure to let y'all know the next time I get out.

Two Nutts
03-23-20, 18:48
But the AMPs are staying at the spas and answering phones for appointments, I don't think you will be able to just go to the front door. Phone numbers are available on other sites. Good luck, play safe, please don't go if your Ill.

MikeMike56
03-23-20, 20:59
But the AMPs are staying at the spas and answering phones for appointments, I don't think you will be able to just go to the front door. Phone numbers are available on other sites. Good luck, play safe, please don't go if your Ill.Spoke to Stephanie at The Relaxation Station. They are staying open and answering calls. The open signs might be off though. Some ladies are only going by appointment but a few will be there for walk ins. Park out back and go to back door. The ladies are parking across the street.

Two Nutts
03-23-20, 21:32
Spoke to Stephanie at The Relaxation Station. They are staying open and answering calls. The open signs might be off though. Some ladies are only going by appointment but a few will be there for walk ins. Park out back and go to back door. The ladies are parking across the street.Use the back doors, the lights will be off. Good luck.

BoatMan11
03-25-20, 08:51
Made it to town late this week. Saw that all the KY side AMP's were closing. Went to Indy side to the island. Glad I did. I expected to be standard HE. Girl was younger skinny super hot. Some teasing went on. On the flip she motioned for BJ, I said yes. Then she said for 20 more she'd take everything off. I agreed, then she left the room. When she came back with the saran wrap I started laughing. This was a 1st for me. Got her to 69 while she took care of me, she indicated next time FS would be available, possibly during table shower. That could be cool. You lucky bastards there's nothing like that in Cincy. In total 45 house fee, didn't tip. LOL I doubt she'll let anyone get away without tipping upfront for a while. Why'all be safe.The lady gave you good service, and you stiffed her. Like Two Nutts stated these ladies work for tips, that's the part they get to keep.

Stealthbomber
03-25-20, 21:32
I have a couple that are my go to spots. Wondering if they running specials, and maybe get more bang for your buck? I was even thinking of getting out of my comfort zone and seeing a Caucasian instead of the Asians. Or I might give spring a try.

MrGreen1229
03-26-20, 19:08
Hey guys I'm wanting to see Amanda her ad on rubratings.

How is she? Pm me with info thanks for the help guys also I do have a review, I saw joy recently she is super hot, the hottest provider. I've seen so far great time super nice a gem. pm me for details. Left me very happy, I will repeat.

MrGreen1229
03-27-20, 06:50
Looking for info on Amanda her ad on rubratings.

Thanks for the info pm me if needed.

MikeMike56
03-27-20, 16:35
Hey guys I'm wanting to see Amanda her ad on rubratings.

How is she? Pm me with info thanks for the help guys also I do have a review, I saw joy recently she is super hot, the hottest provider. I've seen so far great time super nice a gem. pm me for details. Left me very happy, I will repeat.Amanda is old. And talks way too much. Rub is good. Setting a but uncomfortable. Her daughter was there which made it awkward. Rub was good, standard ending. Wouldn't repeat.

MrGreen1229
03-27-20, 17:04
Thanks for the info.

MrGreen1229
03-27-20, 17:07
Amanda is old. And talks way too much. Rub is good. Setting a but uncomfortable. Her daughter was there which made it awkward. Rub was good, standard ending. Wouldn't repeat.Thanks for the info.

Member #6042
03-27-20, 17:45
Amanda is old. And talks way too much. Rub is good. Setting a but uncomfortable. Her daughter was there which made it awkward. Rub was good, standard ending. Wouldn't repeat.Her daughter? Given Ananda's her daughter is probably about 50.

Dickens Cider
03-27-20, 18:02
Made it to town late this week. Saw that all the KY side AMP's were closing. Went to Indy side to the island. Glad I did. I expected to be standard HE. Girl was younger skinny super hot. Some teasing went on. On the flip she motioned for BJ, I said yes. Then she said for 20 more she'd take everything off. I agreed, then she left the room. When she came back with the saran wrap I started laughing. This was a 1st for me. Got her to 69 while she took care of me, she indicated next time FS would be available, possibly during table shower. That could be cool. You lucky bastards there's nothing like that in Cincy. In total 45 house fee, didn't tip. LOL I doubt she'll let anyone get away without tipping upfront for a while. Why'all be safe.What a cheap bastard. DnC.

Two Nutts
03-27-20, 18:51
Closed, back door not open. Open when city says can open.

Two Nutts
03-27-20, 19:44
Her daughter? Given Ananda's her daughter is probably about 50.I second that.

Ulysses75
03-27-20, 21:17
Thanks for the info.Yeah, Amanda is a little talkative, but I like her because she is stable, never going to cheat or scam you, and she does a good job at a great price. Never seen a daughter. Another provider shared the office suite, but this is the first I ever heard of her daughter. If the other provider is her daughter, then she is doing exactly what Amanda is doing, so I wouldn't be uncomfortable.

To each his own.

MrGreen1229
03-27-20, 22:05
Yeah, Amanda is a little talkative, but I like her because she is stable, never going to cheat or scam you, and she does a good job at a great price. Never seen a daughter. Another provider shared the office suite, but this is the first I ever heard of her daughter. If the other provider is her daughter, then she is doing exactly what Amanda is doing, so I wouldn't be uncomfortable.

To each his own.Yea I won't be seeing her she mad I asked if anyone has seen her, she texted me this morning saying she doesn't see people that write reviews, I guess she doesn't know she already has reviews, early tonight she called me from a restricted # yelling about the person who said something about a daughter, why she called me idk, I didn't say that I just asked if anyone had seen her, what's the difference in her asking for references and us asking other men hiw she is, if she doesn't want reviews of her posted then she should get out of the line of work she in what a airhead, hey Amanda I know you going to read this so please stop calling me, I haven't contacted you so don't contact me, move on.

Whiskey Pete
03-28-20, 12:55
Anyone seen Shannon Pretty?

https://louisville.rubratings.com/167596

MrGreen1229
03-28-20, 14:29

https://louisville.rubratings.com/167596That's a fake ad dude leave it alone.

Member #6042
03-28-20, 16:54
Yea I won't be seeing her she mad I asked if anyone has seen her, she texted me this morning saying she doesn't see people that write reviews, I guess she doesn't know she already has reviews, early tonight she called me from a restricted # yelling about the person who said something about a daughter, why she called me idk, I didn't say that I just asked if anyone had seen her, what's the difference in her asking for references and us asking other men hiw she is, if she doesn't want reviews of her posted then she should get out of the line of work she in what a airhead, hey Amanda I know you going to read this so please stop calling me, I haven't contacted you so don't contact me, move on.Amanda is old and crazy. If you remember pink daisy, she was just as crazy and the two of them used to fight and come on here posing like guys. In fact, if someone pops up here defending Amanda, you can be positive it's her. There are post on here in the archive section that go back to 2000. Some mention Amanda doing FS back then. Doesn't sound like she does that anymore. Anyway, Amanda's been giving hjs for decades and there are a ton of reviews on her, but none except the fake ones are stellar. So is here daughter giving hjs now too?

Joelouky
03-28-20, 19:29

https://louisville.rubratings.com/167596She will want you to pay with a cash app or gift card which translates to, she is a thief.

MrGreen1229
03-29-20, 00:08
Amanda is old and crazy. If you remember pink daisy, she was just as crazy and the two of them used to fight and come on here posing like guys. In fact, if someone pops up here defending Amanda, you can be positive it's her. There are post on here in the archive section that go back to 2000. Some mention Amanda doing FS back then. Doesn't sound like she does that anymore. Anyway, Amanda's been giving hjs for decades and there are a ton of reviews on her, but none except the fake ones are stellar. So is here daughter giving hjs now too?Sounds like she did me a favor by not seeing me LOL, I didn't realize she is old, her pics look like she in her 30's it worked out for the best thanks for the info guys, I'm going to be seeing some providers this week I'll post my reviews as always.

RockRockRock
03-29-20, 13:36
Sounds like she did me a favor by not seeing me LOL, I didn't realize she is old, her pics look like she in her 30's it worked out for the best thanks for the info guys, I'm going to be seeing some providers this week I'll post my reviews as always.She WOULD NOT SHUT THE FUCK UP. I'm not here to hear about your family or your biopsy or any of your personal shit. Call your friend, or your Mom or your daughter.

Jesus, just jack me off and be the fuck quiet about it.

MikeMike56
03-29-20, 15:58
Yea I won't be seeing her she mad I asked if anyone has seen her, she texted me this morning saying she doesn't see people that write reviews, I guess she doesn't know she already has reviews, early tonight she called me from a restricted # yelling about the person who said something about a daughter, why she called me idk, I didn't say that I just asked if anyone had seen her, what's the difference in her asking for references and us asking other men hiw she is, if she doesn't want reviews of her posted then she should get out of the line of work she in what a airhead, hey Amanda I know you going to read this so please stop calling me, I haven't contacted you so don't contact me, move on.Her daughter was just there. She was like oh that's my daughter, don't worry she knows what I do. Awkward af. I'm not there to meet your family.

MrGreen1229
03-30-20, 10:06
Her daughter was just there. She was like oh that's my daughter, don't worry she knows what I do. Awkward af. I'm not there to meet your family.When she called me yelling about the post with the daughter she did say I don't have a daughter LOL weird.

Dickens Cider
03-31-20, 18:47
Amanda is old and crazy. If you remember pink daisy, she was just as crazy and the two of them used to fight and come on here posing like guys. In fact, if someone pops up here defending Amanda, you can be positive it's her. There are post on here in the archive section that go back to 2000. Some mention Amanda doing FS back then. Doesn't sound like she does that anymore. Anyway, Amanda's been giving hjs for decades and there are a ton of reviews on her, but none except the fake ones are stellar. So is here daughter giving hjs now too?I do remember those entertaining battles. DnC.

AgainLLook
03-31-20, 23:33
Chesli use to work in same office as Amanda, is that who she is saying is her daughter. Reddish brown hair, above avg boobs.

Her daughter was just there. She was like oh that's my daughter, don't worry she knows what I do. Awkward af. I'm not there to meet your family..

Franks1
04-01-20, 14:18
Anyone know about any AMPs still taking clients?

MikeMike56
04-01-20, 14:53
Chesli use to work in same office as Amanda, is that who she is saying is her daughter. Reddish brown hair, above avg boobs.

.I know Chelsi. It's wasn't her.

LasciviousX
04-01-20, 15:56
What is up with all the new fake adds popping up? This one kept trying to get my to send a deposit through PayPal. These people must think we're stupid? Does anyone recognize the girl used for the add? https://louisville.rubratings.com/168164.