PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

Dbt47
07-14-11, 18:31
Saw Alexa at the stadium today for the first time. Very cute natural young girl that appears reasonably new to the business. She was a pleasure to do business with, and a fun session. I am certain I will see her again, but hopefully in a different room. A / C was connected there & man it was hot. She is a sweetheart of a provider, and I would reccommend her to anyone.

Herman22
07-14-11, 18:53
Hey all, lurker turned poster here. Has anyone seen Mandi at 1501? Searched and didn't find any info. She sure is cute.

http://www.my1501.com/Staff/tabid/246/agentType/View/PersonID/137/Therapists-Mandi.aspx

WildmanBill
07-16-11, 12:33
Stopped by my favorite AMP this morning at 11 AM to take a nap and do some dreaming. Saw another Monger going in, so I delayed my entry long enough to let him get comfortable. I asked Mamasan if my fav was there, not, on vacation. So, I took who was available. Baby, a nice little spinner, maybe 100 lbs, Korean, twotone hair, she hit me right off the bat, wanting to know what kind of service I wanted. I had this wonderful dream where all my desires were met. Mamasan started talking through the door at the 45 min mark so didn't get the full hour, but when I awoke, I was very relaxed and very relieved. Highly recommend. Have found no other AMP with service like this one.

Any questions you can PM me.

TaurusRub
07-17-11, 18:24
Stopped by my favorite AMP this morning at 11 AM to take a nap and do some dreaming. Saw another Monger going in, so I delayed my entry long enough to let him get comfortable. I asked Mamasan if my fav was there, not, on vacation. So, I took who was available. Baby, a nice little spinner, maybe 100 lbs, Korean, twotone hair, she hit me right off the bat, wanting to know what kind of service I wanted. I had this wonderful dream where all my desires were met. Mamasan started talking through the door at the 45 min mark so didn't get the full hour, but when I awoke, I was very relaxed and very relieved. Highly recommend. Have found no other AMP with service like this one.

Any questions you can PM me.I hit AMP@shepherdsville today (17th) and looks like "Baby" is the only one available all the time.

I was kinda disappointed. May be I got over excited by seeing the pictures of the models in backpage ad for this

Spa. I had initial plans for going one-hour. But, reduced it to half-hour and walked out sort of ok. It wasn't disaster,

But not great either. This is my first visit there. Need to think whether to go back or try somewhere else

Mirabilis
07-21-11, 14:38
I hit AMP@shepherdsville Today (17th) and looks like "Baby" is the only one available all the time.

I was kinda disappointed. May be I got over excited by seeing the pictures of the models in backpage ad for this

Spa. I had initial plans for going one-hour. But, reduced it to half-hour and walked out sort of ok. It wasn't disaster,

But not great either. This is my first visit there. Need to think whether to go back or try somewhere elseDude all pics for AMPs are fake ALWAYS!

Bigtlvr
07-22-11, 08:27
Hey all, lurker turned poster here. Has anyone seen Mandi at 1501? Searched and didn't find any info. She sure is cute.

http://www.my1501.com/Staff/tabid/246/agentType/View/PersonID/137/Therapists-Mandi.aspxI know one way you can find info.

Joslin
07-22-11, 08:57
Dude all pics for AMPs are fake ALWAYS!Ditto. Don't expect the girls at the AMP to look anywhere near as good as the pics.

BlazerLazer
07-22-11, 10:21
I don't recall seeing any posts on these locations and was curious why. I have been to each, although it has been awhile. Both served HE standard and I really enjoyed the table shower at Hot Stone and the shower / sauna at Choe.

Unfortunately the last time I tried Choe last year, I got turned away cause they were booked up and couldn't go back later. Any one been there lately, and are they still open?

Seadog
07-22-11, 12:01
I don't recall seeing any posts on these locations and was curious why. I have been to each, although it has been awhile. Both served HE standard and I really enjoyed the table shower at Hot Stone and the shower / sauna at Choe.

Unfortunately the last time I tried Choe last year, I got turned away cause they were booked up and couldn't go back later. Any one been there lately, and are they still open?And scroll down to post number 498, my post.

BlazerLazer
07-22-11, 13:05
OK, thanks for the post. Still leaves the other half of my question. Anyone been in Hot Stone lately?

And scroll down to post number 498, my post.

Bon Denver
07-22-11, 22:23
OK, thanks for the post. Still leaves the other half of my question. Anyone been in Hot Stone lately?Yeah, law enforcement has! Two more arrests two weeks ago and another article in the paper. If you're into "human trafficing" then by all means.

Bon Denver
07-22-11, 22:24
I know one way you can find info.You crack me up! You definitely keep this board fun!

BlazerLazer
07-23-11, 20:31
Thanks for the heads up, I can't imagine any of us would wish that on the girls if it is true.

Yeah, law enforcement has! Two more arrests two weeks ago and another article in the paper. If you're into "human trafficing" then by all means.

BigRedLover
07-24-11, 16:06

http://www.my1501.com/Staff/tabid/246/agentType/View/PersonID/137/Therapists-Mandi.aspxI have heard through some very good sources that this one has an STD and the owners at 1501 know about it, but are still letting her work.

BigRedLover
07-24-11, 16:16

http://www.my1501.com/Staff/tabid/246/agentType/View/PersonID/137/Therapists-Mandi.aspxI am new to this forum, although I have been reading posts for quite awhile. I have it on good authority that this little cutie has an STD and the owners at 1501 know all about it, but haven't done anything. So be careful with this one and some others I'm sure.

Bigtlvr
07-25-11, 08:52
I have heard through some very good sources that this one has an STD and the owners at 1501 know about it, but are still letting her work.
I am new to this forum, although I have been reading posts for quite awhile. I have it on good authority that this little cutie has an STD and the owners at 1501 know all about it, but haven't done anything. So be careful with this one and some others I'm sure.One post last week asking for info on this girl and then you show up with a dire waring about her having an STD. This is no joking matter. You need to qualify yourself. Who are you and why do you know that. Who else have you seen?

Alas, your goal of slowing down business to her and to 1501 has been accomplished. However, I think you are just another ***** that got beat out for work at 1501 and left with a grunge.

Indy Jhn11
07-25-11, 12:03
Seen a proliferation of "NEW" AMPs advertised on BP.

1. Anchorage Plaza AMP by the truck plant?

2. Amazing Massage on Bardstown Road?

3. Sweet Spa in Clarksville?

All offer Shiatsu, Hot Stone, and I'm assuming (a good table shower?).

BigRedLover
07-25-11, 13:10
One post last week asking for info on this girl and then you show up with a dire waring about her having an STD. This is no joking matter. You need to qualify yourself. Who are you and why do you know that. Who else have you seen?

Alas, your goal of slowing down business to her and to 1501 has been accomplished. However, I think you are just another * that got beat out for work at 1501 and left with a grunge.I have been going there for quite awhile now. I have seen Chloe a few times, Beth, Faith, Tara, Brittney, and a few others as I like a variety. This is what a couple of the girls have told me. I'm just passing along info to be careful and not to rawdog it.

Indiana Dude
07-25-11, 14:06
One post last week asking for info on this girl and then you show up with a dire waring about her having an STD. This is no joking matter. You need to qualify yourself. Who are you and why do you know that. Who else have you seen?

Alas, your goal of slowing down business to her and to 1501 has been accomplished. However, I think you are just another * that got beat out for work at 1501 and left with a grunge.Unfortunately, I have heard the same rumor. Don't know if it's true but I always say where there's smoke there's fire, and knowing what little else I know about her just be careful.

Sxfrk
07-26-11, 18:42
Unfortunately, I have heard the same rumor. Don't know if it's true but I always say where there's smoke there's fire, and knowing what little else I know about her just be careful.Since you seem to have a line into 1501, have you heard any rumors about Brielle or recommend?

BigMack
07-27-11, 15:49
Anyone have a 411 on Amanda, blond with glasses, East End in Louisville? Beautiful lady PM me if you can give me any updates or guidance on her and her skills.

Thanks for your help and time Big Mack

Bigtlvr
07-27-11, 17:09
I have been going there for quite awhile now. I have seen Chloe a few times, Beth, Faith, Tara, Brittney, and a few others as I like a variety. This is what a couple of the girls have told me. I'm just passing along info to be careful and not to rawdog it.
Unfortunately, I have heard the same rumor. Don't know if it's true but I always say where there's smoke there's fire, and knowing what little else I know about her just be careful.My apologies to BRL. As I'd points out BLR is correct and I was able to confirm Mandi's issue as well myself. Accordingly, I am now told that Mandi is no longer with 1501. Although her pic is still up.

Bigtlvr
07-27-11, 17:12
Anyone have a 411 on Amanda, blond with glasses, East End in Louisville? Beautiful lady PM me if you can give me any updates or guidance on her and her skills.

Thanks for your help and time Big MackWorks with Megan on Lyndon. Never tried her but I have seen her and she does look better live than in the pic. You will leave happy. Just not sure how happy.

Louky25
07-28-11, 08:30
Brielle is Mandi's sister for it's worth.

Since you seem to have a line into 1501, have you heard any rumors about Brielle or recommend?

BigRedLover
07-28-11, 12:44
My apologies to BRL. As I'd points out BLR is correct and I was able to confirm Mandi's issue as well myself. Accordingly, I am now told that Mandi is no longer with 1501. Although her pic is still up.Apology accepted.

Automan
07-28-11, 15:53
Hey to all who all knows about mandi and what ever she may or may not have please send me a message I would like to know who all has been burned by this one mayb I can help thanks.

CharlieSolo
07-31-11, 08:08
Hi,

New to the area and this forum.

Recently had the pleasure to see Sharon at HG. Paid. 8 for one hour. It was a wonderful experience, great massage and HS after flip. Definitely will return. My question is, what is the appropriate tip? I only had $40 cash and gave that to her, but wonder if that's an OK amount or if it's not enough.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

LookingHard
07-31-11, 15:32
Hi,

Recently had the pleasure to see Sharon at HG. Paid. 8 for one hour. It was a wonderful experience, great massage and HS after flip. Definitely will return. My question is, what is the appropriate tip? I only had $40 cash and gave that to her, but wonder if that's an OK amount or if it's not enough.

Any guidance would be appreciated.For a great hour w / a standard finish I never pay more than a bill total with tip. Just me.

Nobecz
07-31-11, 16:06
Hi,

Any guidance would be appreciated.I generally tip as in a restaurant. About 20. I'm not sure how that compares, and I'd also be interested in hearing from other hobbiests.

Joelouky
07-31-11, 16:25
Hi,

Any guidance would be appreciated.$40 is fair if all you received was a hand shake. If you receiced oral, that may be a little skimpy.

BigRedLover
08-01-11, 18:39
I just got back from my session at 1501 and I am here to tell everyone that I will not be returning there. I was informed that Ivan who is in fact the owner. Was vindictive enough to mail photos and a letter to some of the girls parents after they decided they no longer wanted to work under his iron fist, telling them what their daughters did for a living. How pathetic is this man. I will no longer be supporting his business and giving him my money, which I have spent a small fortune there. This just absolutely blows my mind that someone could do such a horrible outrageous thing.

Toytiger
08-02-11, 08:30
I just got back from my session at 1501 and I am here to tell everyone that I will not be returning there. I was informed that Ivan who is in fact the owner. Was vindictive enough to mail photos and a letter to some of the girls parents after they decided they no longer wanted to work under his iron fist, telling them what their daughters did for a living. How pathetic is this man. I will no longer be supporting his business and giving him my money, which I have spent a small fortune there. This just absolutely blows my mind that someone could do such a horrible outrageous thing.In no way am I siding with or condoning this behavior if in fact, it happened. I'm curious as to the reliability of if. Could you explain how "Ivan" had access to the parents addresses of his workers?

Herum2
08-02-11, 09:58
I just got back from my session at 1501 and I am here to tell everyone that I will not be returning there. I was informed that Ivan who is in fact the owner. Was vindictive enough to mail photos and a letter to some of the girls parents after they decided they no longer wanted to work under his iron fist, telling them what their daughters did for a living. How pathetic is this man. I will no longer be supporting his business and giving him my money, which I have spent a small fortune there. This just absolutely blows my mind that someone could do such a horrible outrageous thing.Great, I wouldn't work under those conditions either.

BigRedLover
08-02-11, 14:31
In no way am I siding with or condoning this behavior if in fact, it happened. I'm curious as to the reliability of if. Could you explain how "Ivan" had access to the parents addresses of his workers?Why would they lie? I have been going to this place for many many months. I have became "friends" with quite a few of the ladies. When I have a group of 4 telling me the same story, I tend to believe it happened. How he got this info, I don't know.

Johnballgame
08-02-11, 15:22
I just got back from my session at 1501 and I am here to tell everyone that I will not be returning there. I was informed that Ivan who is in fact the owner. Was vindictive enough to mail photos and a letter to some of the girls parents after they decided they no longer wanted to work under his iron fist, telling them what their daughters did for a living. How pathetic is this man. I will no longer be supporting his business and giving him my money, which I have spent a small fortune there. This just absolutely blows my mind that someone could do such a horrible outrageous thing.Well bettylou I have went back over your post, they all are about 1501, so I'm going with you are a DISGRUNTLED EX EMPLOYEE, and I am not an owner or affiliated with them, just my 2 cents

Funtongue13
08-02-11, 16:02

From what I have read, that should be enough said. However, I must chime in too. After debating on going to SS to see the new talent there; I stumbled accross one of their ads. I had never been before so I called an hour ahead and requested Brittany or Brielle in the Jeff office.

I was told that both girls would be working, and was offered my pick. I love blondes so I chose Brittany. I arrived 5 minutes early, and went inside only to be told that Brittany was already seeing a client, and that I should have made an appointment. I should have left then, but they called the scheduler who confirmed my appointment. I offered that Brielle was my second choice, they told me that she was on her way. They took me to a room, and I got comfortable.

After a 5 minute wait the door opened, and in walked a woman who called herself Marie. She was dressed in wrinkled scrubs and was much plumper than I anticipated. She apologized explaining that Brielle was always late; said that she would cut me a deal on the 1/2 hour rate. 40, and make it up to me.

I agreed, and the session started albeit 15 minutes late. Her backside technique was quite good, and I was ready for the flip. She then proceeded to ask me what type of session I wanted. I told her that I wanted a nice handshake finish. She then started griping about the rate she charged saying that it didn't include any such activity. In fact she said that that would be another. 5 tip. She then offered BJ for additional. 6, and f / s for additional. 200. I was stunned by this, and started to leave, but she said that she would take care of me anyway.

Her handshake was by far the worst I have ever had. 20 minutes into the session, she said that my time was up. I reminded her that my session had started 15 minutes late, but I was left to pump my own gas at the self serve island.

I have only been this offended by one other provider, and that was Brandy Miller. Who by the way is posting again.

All in all, if I had RTMFF, this could have been avoided.

Hooterz
08-02-11, 16:22

From what I have read, that should be enough said. However, I must chime in too. After debating on going to SS to see the new talent there; I stumbled accross one of their ads. I had never been before so I called an hour ahead and requested Brittany or Brielle in the Jeff office.

I was told that both girls would be working, and was offered my pick. I love blondes so I chose Brittany. I arrived 5 minutes early, and went inside only to be told that Brittany was already seeing a client, and that I should have made an appointment. I should have left then, but they called the scheduler who confirmed my appointment. I offered that Brielle was my second choice, they told me that she was on her way. They took me to a room, and I got comfortable.

After a 5 minute wait the door opened, and in walked a woman who called herself Marie. She was dressed in wrinkled scrubs and was much plumper than I anticipated. She apologized explaining that Brielle was always late; said that she would cut me a deal on the 1/2 hour rate. 40, and make it up to me.

I agreed, and the session started albeit 15 minutes late. Her backside technique was quite good, and I was ready for the flip. She then proceeded to ask me what type of session I wanted. I told her that I wanted a nice handshake finish. She then started griping about the rate she charged saying that it didn't include any such activity. In fact she said that that would be another. 5 tip. She then offered BJ for additional. 6, and f / s for additional. 200. I was stunned by this, and started to leave, but she said that she would take care of me anyway.

Her handshake was by far the worst I have ever had. 20 minutes into the session, she said that my time was up. I reminded her that my session had started 15 minutes late, but I was left to pump my own gas at the self serve island.

I have only been this offended by one other provider, and that was Brandy Miller. Who by the way is posting again.

All in all, if I had RTMFF, this could have been avoided.Thanks for the info on Brandy Miller as I almost made the mistake of calling her today. Will Avoid.

James Doe69
08-02-11, 18:48

All in all, if I had RTMFF, this could have been avoided.Yeah Brandy is famous for shity service and a large upsell. She's not even that cute. White Portland trash at an upscale escorts rate IMHO

Mustangiiman01
08-02-11, 23:31

All in all, if I had RTMFF, this could have been avoided.I see I'm not the only one took by her She was suppose to be nude but lucky to get her topless She trys to get it over fast as possible

BigRedLover
08-03-11, 09:19
Well bettylou I have went back over your post, they all are about 1501, so I'm going with you are a DISGRUNTLED EX EMPLOYEE, and I am not an owner or affiliated with them, just my 2 centsYes they are all about this place, as I don't frequent any others. I am going to now though, who do you recommend?

OneSwiss
08-03-11, 09:42
Yeah Brandy is famous for shity service and a large upsell. She's not even that cute. White Portland trash at an upscale escorts rate IMHOI too have noted that Brandy Miller was posting again. This girl should be avoided at all cost. The absolute worst service that I have ever had. In fact she is a ripoff.

NicenDiscreet
08-03-11, 14:09
Couple years ago I went to see her at some old motor court type place over in IN. I met her & she wanted a ride up the street to get something at a local liquor store. She was checking me out first. She made me so damn nervous with all her questions & checks I though how can I get out of this. Plus she is OK attractive, but nothing special. She went in the store & I left. She called me pretty mad, but I just didn't feel comfortable & all I have read here since makes me know I made the right decision. There are way too many good girls around here to fool with flakey upsell ones & no one should see those that have a bad rep.

I too have noted that Brandy Miller was posting again. This girl should be avoided at all cost. The absolute worst service that I have ever had. In fact she is a ripoff.

Maninky
08-03-11, 23:12
Well just seen on the news that 1501 over in jeff got busted today and five ladys were booked. If you go to there site they took all the pics of the ladys off there site and the owner was on the news saying he did not know about the bust or anything about what they did. Looks like the massage parlors are going to hang low now after this bust so everyone be safe.

ChipJeep
08-03-11, 23:12
Just saw a local news story about 5 women busted for prostitution at 1501 in Jeffersonville. Lesson here should be that when experienced mongers warn you to beware of a particular situation, as they have here, you are wise to listen!

PS. According to the story, LE has a client list as well. Circle your wagons guys.

Crashdog
08-04-11, 10:47
http://www.wave3.com/story/15206227/police-jeffersonville-prostitution-bust-nets-client-list

Bigtlvr
08-04-11, 14:45
Just saw a local news story about 5 women busted for prostitution at 1501 in Jeffersonville. Lesson here should be that when experienced mongers warn you to beware of a particular situation, as they have here, you are wise to listen!

PS. According to the story, LE has a client list as well. Circle your wagons guys.Geez. For the love of god people. Get a burn phone and don't use your real name. Hello! McFly?

I do find it worth noting that LE went arrested a bunch of girls in the middle of the day. But no clients (you know there had to be at least 1 guy there there). As for the client list. Uncle may play like he's got something in his hands but my guess is he does not even have a pair of 2s.

Coloice
08-04-11, 17:50
Geez. For the love of god people. Get a burn phone and don't use your real name. Hello! McFly?

I do find it worth noting that LE went arrested a bunch of girls in the middle of the day. But no clients (you know there had to be at least 1 guy there there). As for the client list. Uncle may play like he's got something in his hands but my guess is he does not even have a pair of 2s.Even if they have a list all they can prove is that someone with a phone number called.

Bon Denver
08-04-11, 18:01
Even if they have a list all they can prove is that you were there, nothing else.Nope, they can't even prove you were there. The article said they,"confinscated a SO-CALLED client list." They don't even know if it IS a client list. All they know is that it is a list of names and numbers. That's it. It doesn't PROVE you were there, it doesn't PROVE you did anything. And I seriously doubt LE has the time or the money to investigate a list of names. Even if they did investigate it, all that would entail is them calling a few on the list and the "client" asking how they got his name, they have never been there. Even if they were to get phone records which would have to be supeanaed, it still doesn't prove anyone was there. Maybe someone called for info and the business wrote down your name and number from caller ID for advertisint purposes (although stupid, it doesn't mean they didn't do it). And still it wouldn't really matter because it was the girls who got caught in prostitution and not anyone else. They were with undercover and caught in the act. It makes no difference who was there before them. We've all read on here even that many of the girls upsell and the client declines, big deal! They aren't going to waste the time, the paperwork, etc on getting phone records, particularly if it won't strengthen the case. It doesn't matter in this case, there were five girls CAUGHT in the act, that is enough evidence there to nail the owner and the girls, but trying to prove which person on a list was actually there, which client particpated in what, that is impossible and won't make a difference either way. I am not claiming to KNOW anything for certain, but this is all my educated guess on the matter!

I do also believe there is a statue of limitations in the state of Indiana on this kind of thing.

ChipJeep
08-04-11, 20:25
LE can threaten to bring their suspicions up with a client's SO or workplace. Whether true or not, it could be enough to scare some individuals into admitting things they shouldn't.

Remember guys, if this happens to you, just STFU! They can likely prove nothing unless you incriminate your self.

Check this link out for some GREAT info.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4097602514885833865&hl=en#

Nobecz
08-04-11, 20:26
Seems from your overtly knowledgeable and generous comments about phone lists, that the main reason to use an alias and a burn phone is to protect oneself from blackmail and indiscreet or blackmailing comments on the part of providers and their managers. And, to control the possibility that family members might stumble across or purposely find phone records attached to our names. Right? Additionally, I try to use small independent providers as much as possible, and increasingly I stick to a few favorites. And, I really avoid larger operations in residential or upscale and visible office park settings. Would you agree with this general strategy?

Nope, they can't even prove you were there. The article said they,"confinscated a SO-CALLED client list." They don't even know if it IS a client list. All they know is that it is a list of names and numbers. That's it. It doesn't PROVE you were there, it doesn't PROVE you did anything. And I seriously doubt LE has the time or the money to investigate a list of names. Even if they did investigate it, all that would entail is them calling a few on the list and the "client" asking how they got his name, they have never been there. Even if they were to get phone records which would have to be supeanaed, it still doesn't prove anyone was there. Maybe someone called for info and the business wrote down your name and number from caller I'd for advertisint purposes (although stupid, it doesn't mean they didn't do it). And still it wouldn't really matter because it was the girls who got caught in prostitution and not anyone else. They were with undercover and caught in the act. It makes no difference who was there before them. We've all read on here even that many of the girls upsell and the client declines, big deal! They aren't going to waste the time, the paperwork, etc on getting phone records, particularly if it won't strengthen the case. It doesn't matter in this case, there were five girls CAUGHT in the act, that is enough evidence there to nail the owner and the girls, but trying to prove which person on a list was actually there, which client particpated in what, that is impossible and won't make a difference either way. I am not claiming to KNOW anything for certain, but this is all my educated guess on the matter!

I do also believe there is a statue of limitations in the state of Indiana on this kind of thing.

ChipJeep
08-04-11, 22:01
Seems from your overtly knowledgeable and generous comments about phone lists, that the main reason to use an alias and a burn phone is to protect oneself from blackmail and indiscreet or blackmailing comments on the part of providers and their managers. And, to control the possibility that family members might stumble across or purposely find phone records attached to our names. Right? Additionally, I try to use small independent providers as much as possible, and increasingly I stick to a few favorites. And, I really avoid larger operations in residential or upscale and visible office park settings. Would you agree with this general strategy?I check out this "massage board" just for kicks. I graduated from the 'rub & tug' years ago! LMAO

Coloice
08-04-11, 22:26
Nope, they can't even prove you were there. The article said they,"confinscated a SO-CALLED client list." They don't even know if it IS a client list. All they know is that it is a list of names and numbers. That's it. It doesn't PROVE you were there, it doesn't PROVE you did anything. And I seriously doubt LE has the time or the money to investigate a list of names. Even if they did investigate it, all that would entail is them calling a few on the list and the "client" asking how they got his name, they have never been there. Even if they were to get phone records which would have to be supeanaed, it still doesn't prove anyone was there. Maybe someone called for info and the business wrote down your name and number from caller I'd for advertisint purposes (although stupid, it doesn't mean they didn't do it). And still it wouldn't really matter because it was the girls who got caught in prostitution and not anyone else. They were with undercover and caught in the act. It makes no difference who was there before them. We've all read on here even that many of the girls upsell and the client declines, big deal! They aren't going to waste the time, the paperwork, etc on getting phone records, particularly if it won't strengthen the case. It doesn't matter in this case, there were five girls CAUGHT in the act, that is enough evidence there to nail the owner and the girls, but trying to prove which person on a list was actually there, which client particpated in what, that is impossible and won't make a difference either way. I am not claiming to KNOW anything for certain, but this is all my educated guess on the matter!

I do also believe there is a statue of limitations in the state of Indiana on this kind of thing.JTB.

I mispoke, I meant to say prove only that you called or someone from that number called.

Bon Denver
08-05-11, 00:39
JTB.

I mispoke, I meant to say prove only that you called or someone from that number called.Your name and your number on a list or rather piece of paper doesn't MEAN you called either. It COULD mean that or it could just mean someone has your name and your number for some reason. Who the hell knows who gave it to them or where they pulled it from? I get advertisements with my name and current address on it from local businesses which I have never been in contact with. Point being, something has to be PROVEN to be used against you or you have to admit it. Get it? Seriously, I wouldn't worry about my name and number on a freakin' peice of paper. It is only as credible as the paper it is written on. It proves NOTHING! Remember, it is the media who mentioned a "so-called" client list, not LE. In fact LE didn't appear to say anything about a list at all. Probably because they don't care about it, because they know it is pointless, a waste of time and means nothing. See the difference? News will say anything to cause, exitement or stir. That is their job. Anything to cause stupid drama. If it isn't exciting, it won't capture attention. Hey, I visited there once too and my name is maybe on that list and maybe not. I am not admitting I did anything, in fact when I was solicited, I declined, I just like a nice body rub by a pretty lady, get my drift ;)

Did someone say, 'BURN PHONE?'

Bon Denver
08-05-11, 01:19
What do we always tell the providers when they get pissed at us for telling too much on here? We say,"it's just words written, you have to be caught in the act to be in trouble". Now do we really believe that? If so then the client list means nothing, because it is just words. You shouldn't sweat words, right? If not, then I guess words can hurt. It at the very least can scare the shit out of some of us and lead to issues or fear. DAMN words anyway!

James Doe69
08-05-11, 01:57
They said the oldest woman was 23, Ill be damned if the blonde with the mole doesn't look at least 30. Hey who knows mugshots might put on 10 yrs.

Bon Denver
08-05-11, 02:14
they said the oldest woman was 23, ill be damned if the blonde with the mole doesn't look at least 30. Hey who knows mugshots might put on 10 yrs.lololololol!

Bon Denver
08-05-11, 02:22
Seems from your overtly knowledgeable and generous comments about phone lists, that the main reason to use an alias and a burn phone is to protect oneself from blackmail and indiscreet or blackmailing comments on the part of providers and their managers. And, to control the possibility that family members might stumble across or purposely find phone records attached to our names. Right? Additionally, I try to use small independent providers as much as possible, and increasingly I stick to a few favorites. And, I really avoid larger operations in residential or upscale and visible office park settings. Would you agree with this general strategy?I sit here and I think and I think and I drink my brandy, Cognac I prefer. However, I conclude, I always hear of big operations and their busts. I know they are careless. Hiring too many stupid girls who do too many stupid things, is one indicator. I don't recall ever once hearing of or knowing of an independent getting busted. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen, but I do not recall of any. I prefer independents all the way. They seem to be way more careful, which I feel is why they choose to be independent in the first place. They don't eff around with stupidity and carelessness.

Joslin
08-05-11, 02:27
What do we always tell the providers when they get pissed at us for telling too much on here? We say,"it's just words written, you have to be caught in the act to be in trouble". Now do we really believe that? If so then the client list means nothing, because it is just words. You shouldn't sweat words, right? If not, then I guess words can hurt. It at the very least can scare the shit out of some of us and lead to issues or fear. DAMN words anyway!The 1501 shit sounds like damn Nazi Germany.

Free country? Consenting adults? Where in the hell is the victim?

Johnballgame
08-05-11, 08:15
What do we always tell the providers when they get pissed at us for telling too much on here? We say,"it's just words written, you have to be caught in the act to be in trouble". Now do we really believe that? If so then the client list means nothing, because it is just words. You shouldn't sweat words, right? If not, then I guess words can hurt. It at the very least can scare the shit out of some of us and lead to issues or fear. DAMN words anyway!If you got time, I have some info and a few questions, thanks

Abe Girl Vicky
08-05-11, 13:19
No offense to you, JTB (sincerely,) but the dilemma is not "agency vs independent." You hear of companies being busted simply because it's newsworthy; not because "independents" aren't regularly arrested. Noone flinches when a single girl is popped for prostitution. If you doubt that solo artists are regularly arrested, look at the links for the local area busts and that answers your question.

Every one of them-every single one-is an "independent." There are, BTW, no independents operating in Jefferson County. Our ordinance doesn't allow for it. The girls flying solo will tell you and others that themselves if asked in person in the presence of law enforcement. Add to this the fact that LEO posts bogus ads as "independents" precisely for guys who think that providers being licensed through an agency is a bad idea.

The difference, respectfully, is not "agency vs. Independent." The difference is "licensed & tax-paying professional" vs."prostitute." You'll have to draw your own conclusions as to which of those is the smarter, safer form of adult entertainment and relaxation for the discerning adult male.

BigRedLover
08-05-11, 13:25
lololololol!She is for sure not 23. That is Rachel and she is 34 yrs old. Also. For you guys not worried about the phone list, your'e right, that won't do much, but they had at least 3 cameras. Front door, mens waiting area and one going to the rooms.

Oldscamp
08-05-11, 13:32
The State has the burden of proving you committed a crime. If you keep your mouth shut, they will be relying on the testimony of a less than upstanding citizen. Besides, I went to Victorian Escape when it used to be in business and apparently, I am the only guy that ever got a real massage there. Who is to say otherwise?

I highly doubt that they really care about the client list or are going to try and prosecute someone on an act that a police officer did not witness. Bottom line though is if things do go the wrong way, keep your mouth shut and say nothing until you talk to a lawyer.

Bigtlvr
08-05-11, 15:29
She is for sure not 23. That is Rachel and she is 34 yrs old. Also. For you guys not worried about the phone list, your'e right, that won't do much, but they had at least 3 cameras. Front door, mens waiting area and one going to the rooms.She was the one that wanted 20 to show her tits nasty fake tits and claimed she wouldn't do anything because she was getting married. I guess I "missed" out.

While. Caught on film. Could I guess embarrass some of its patrons, I don't see how walking through a doorway could be incriminating, further I would have to think uncle would open itself up to law suits and potential dismissal of this case if it were to broadcast.

Joslin
08-05-11, 16:36
The State has the burden of proving you committed a crime. If you keep your mouth shut, they will be relying on the testimony of a less than upstanding citizen. Besides, I went to Victorian Escape when it used to be in business and apparently, I am the only guy that ever got a real massage there. Who is to say otherwise?

I highly doubt that they really care about the client list or are going to try and prosecute someone on an act that a police officer did not witness. Bottom line though is if things do go the wrong way, keep your mouth shut and say nothing until you talk to a lawyer.People's mouths incriminate them more than anything.

BigRedLover
08-05-11, 17:44
She was the one that wanted 20 to show her tits nasty fake tits and claimed she wouldn't do anything because she was getting married. I guess I "missed" out.

While. Caught on film. Could I guess embarrass some of its patrons, I don't see how walking through a doorway could be incriminating, further I would have to think uncle would open itself up to law suits and potential dismissal of this case if it were to broadcast.The cameras weren't hidden. They were in plain sight. Just had to know what you were looking at.

Bon Denver
08-05-11, 18:31
She was the one that wanted 20 to show her tits nasty fake tits and claimed she wouldn't do anything because she was getting married. I guess I "missed" out.

While. Caught on film. Could I guess embarrass some of its patrons, I don't see how walking through a doorway could be incriminating, further I would have to think uncle would open itself up to law suits and potential dismissal of this case if it were to broadcast.The video can most definitely be shown, because it isn't illegal to video tape someone and show it to whomever you choose. However, guessing though that the video tape is rerecorded over every 24 hrs. It's not incriminating though to be walking into a building, but it might be embarrassing. Again, another reason I like to stick with,"independent providers." No bullshit like this.

Bon Denver
08-05-11, 18:37

I highly doubt that they really care about the client list or are going to try and prosecute someone on an act that a police officer did not witness. Bottom line though is if things do go the wrong way, keep your mouth shut and say nothing until you talk to a lawyer.It's been said, the client list proves nothing, they don't even KNOW for sure it is a client list. It is a piece of paper with names and numbers that someone made up. Although not incriminating, it can be embarrassing if it were revealed. And legally it can be revealed that "this is the list" found during the raid of My1501. Not saying anyone on the list did anything, but that this was the list found. That list can be printed word for word in the newspaper, in a book, online, anywhere. As long as it says, "this is the list found" rather, this is duded that did, "xyz". That's legal. So I think that is the biggest fear here. Again, another reason I prefer independent providers. They don't need to keep a list as they work for themselves and have no one to share info with, what is the point of recording info. The larger places with more than one provider keep a record of names, numbers, appearance, smells, who tips, who doesn't, etc so they can share it with each other and help one another out. Say for example Joe Blow calls and wants an appt, the provider looks in the book to see if Joe Blow has been there before, see if he tips, etc. It helps her know how to treat him and also lets her know what he did so she knows he isn't LE. It's a safety tool they use.

Bon Denver
08-05-11, 18:49
If you got time, I have some info and a few questions, thanksDid you send it, my box is blank!

Bon Denver
08-05-11, 20:48
http://www.wave3.com/story/15213183/police-seize-long-client-list-from-business-in-prostitution-bust

Found this article that may have some incriminating evidence, I dunno. It says the client list was broken down by how much the clients' spent etc. And it does say the police are going to go through the list.

Docd62
08-06-11, 01:54
I wouldn't worry much about the list. There is nothing they can arrest you on with just a list. That being said doesn't mean the LEO won't use the list as a way to get people to help the charges on others (the girls and owners). I see them maybe contacting some of the people on the list and try to make them feel that they could be in trouble or try to embarrass you into helping. So the best thing I'd to deny deny deny then deny again and refuse to help.

http://www.wave3.com/story/15213183/police-seize-long-client-list-from-business-in-prostitution-bust

Found this article that may have some incriminating evidence, I dunno. It says the client list was broken down by how much the clients' spent etc. And it does say the police are going to go through the list.

Member #3986
08-07-11, 12:33
I wouldn't worry much about the list. There is nothing they can arrest you on with just a list. That being said doesn't mean the LEO won't use the list as a way to get people to help the charges on others (the girls and owners). I see them maybe contacting some of the people on the list and try to make them feel that they could be in trouble or try to embarrass you into helping. So the best thing I'd to deny deny deny then deny again and refuse to help.Long-time lurker, first time poster.

I guess my question is this: couldn't they get a "list" with any bust? All they would have to do is look the place's phone records. Obviously they wouldn't have names accompanying those numbers, but they would still have a list of calls coming in. No?

Bon Denver
08-07-11, 16:15
Long-time lurker, first time poster.

I guess my question is this: couldn't they get a "list" with any bust? All they would have to do is look the place's phone records. Obviously they wouldn't have names accompanying those numbers, but they would still have a list of calls coming in. No?NO! They cannot look at anyone's phone records, even in a bust. And yes, I am 100% positive on that, without question. Even if a girl went missing, they STILL cannot see phone records. The mobile companies and phone companies will NOT release that information to the police unless it is a murder case (which is a crime and makes a difference here). And even if they COULD, which they can't, it means NOTHING. So you called a girl many times? So what? Maybe she is in your math class at U of L. Or maybe she is your cousin or your sister, your daughter, etc. You seriously think they are going to look at phone records and investigate every single number and then WHY it was called. Damn, that would be a lot of bullshit to sift through. YOu don't even know if the number is coming from a male or a female or the age of the caller or if it her kid. Besides calling someone (even if she is a prostitute) isn't illegal and doesn't mean you did anything or ever visted her. Don't be a retard!

Member #3986
08-08-11, 06:08
NO! They cannot look at anyone's phone records, even in a bust. And yes, I am 100% positive on that, without question. Even if a girl went missing, they STILL cannot see phone records. The mobile companies and phone companies will NOT release that information to the police unless it is a murder case (which is a crime and makes a difference here). And even if they COULD, which they can't, it means NOTHING. So you called a girl many times? So what? Maybe she is in your math class at U of L. Or maybe she is your cousin or your sister, your daughter, etc. You seriously think they are going to look at phone records and investigate every single number and then WHY it was called. Damn, that would be a lot of bullshit to sift through. YOu don't even know if the number is coming from a male or a female or the age of the caller or if it her kid. Besides calling someone (even if she is a prostitute) isn't illegal and doesn't mean you did anything or ever visted her. Don't be a retard!Response appreciated.

Other thoughts on said "list": seems like the investigation of any KY-area code #'s would be fairly low yield. Any info potentially-incriminating to a provider could almost certainly be dismissed as hearsay. And even if a dumbshit was stupid enough to talk and self-incriminate, authorities would still be faced with extradition / state-lines / etc sorts of obstacles. No?

DeathLord69
08-08-11, 11:26
NO! They cannot look at anyone's phone records, even in a bust. And yes, I am 100% positive on that, without question. Even if a girl went missing, they STILL cannot see phone records. The mobile companies and phone companies will NOT release that information to the police unless it is a murder case (which is a crime and makes a difference here). And even if they COULD, which they can't, it means NOTHING. So you called a girl many times? So what? Maybe she is in your math class at U of L. Or maybe she is your cousin or your sister, your daughter, etc. You seriously think they are going to look at phone records and investigate every single number and then WHY it was called. Damn, that would be a lot of bullshit to sift through. YOu don't even know if the number is coming from a male or a female or the age of the caller or if it her kid. Besides calling someone (even if she is a prostitute) isn't illegal and doesn't mean you did anything or ever visted her. Don't be a retard!I am not sure where or how you know this. My experience has been that law enforcement can request whatever they want, but these requests have to have a judge's signature on them (subpoena). In fact, the phone companies have dedicated groups to handle the volume of requests that come in from law enforcement. This can range from call history, to GPS locations, IP addresses as well as text messages (shelf life varies amongst companies) , and murder isn't a pre-req.

But in this scenario (1501). Yeah, doesn't prove anything.

Jamesn
08-08-11, 14:55
The news said the LEO were going to contact all of those on the list. Anyone here has been contacted by LEO yet?

Joslin
08-08-11, 16:03
The news said the LEO were going to contact all of those on the list. Anyone here has been contacted by LEO yet?Yeah. They're contacting everyone on the list for jury duty. LOL

Slick Dick
08-08-11, 18:36
Sweet Spa wasn't that sweet. Stopped by about a week ago. Didn't even know it was there. Stopped on way to Sunny, saw mamasan and one good-looking girl there. Went on to Sunny's, but they had just closed. Went back to Sweet, paid my 40 for half-hour and asked for the other girl. Well, I never got the other girl. Was stuck with the mamasan the whole time. Won't be back.

Jeffredee
08-08-11, 18:38
Leo doest have anything but first names and phone numbers, no other details, they are using misinformation to cause panic in the hobby. Judging by the keystrokes used on the subject, I would say its working. Feel free to pm me for details. But guys RELAX teally.

Strip Junkie
08-08-11, 19:29
Sweet Spa wasn't that sweet. Stopped by about a week ago. Didn't even know it was there. Stopped on way to Sunny, saw mamasan and one good-looking girl there. Went on to Sunny's, but they had just closed. Went back to Sweet, paid my 40 for half-hour and asked for the other girl. Well, I never got the other girl. Was stuck with the mamasan the whole time. Won't be back.Try going back earlier. Why is it that a lot of guys wait until just before closing time to get a massage? I have seen 3 to 4 guys arrive at an establishment at one minute until closing time wanting the two girls working to take care of all of them, each for an hour. The girls don't get paid for over time. If you wait too long, you might get stuck with mamasan, and you deserve it for being a D. A.

First Not Last
08-08-11, 23:34
I wouldn't worry much about the list. There is nothing they can arrest you on with just a list. That being said doesn't mean the LEO won't use the list as a way to get people to help the charges on others (the girls and owners). I see them maybe contacting some of the people on the list and try to make them feel that they could be in trouble or try to embarrass you into helping. So the best thing I'd to deny deny deny then deny again and refuse to help.The client list they are referring to with phone numbers and names aren't what anyone should be concerned about. However, they did keep records of each client, all the dates and types of sessions and time the client visited, and which girl or provider they saw on that date. They do have the records of all that which can easily be compared with the list of phone numbers and names. There are no records though that state, show, or prove that anyone committed any crime of solicitation during those appointments because there was no record stating Johnny received a blow job by Jane and paid X amount during session. So in reality there's nothing anyone should be worried about. The only people they may try to call or question are those who went an extremely large amount of times, and on reality, all that is really being accomplished in this situation is shutting down a business that may have been promoting illegal activities. The LEO is not concerned with the people who went there as clients cause they can't really prove which ones were guilty of solicitation from those who went there for legitimate reasons. No one needs to be concerned with this and we can all go on about our business carefully and responsibly. Pm me if you have any questions, my inside source is reliable and has told me enough to set my mind at ease. Hopefully I've done the same for any of you reading this post.

Rye Guy1800
08-09-11, 01:05
Leo doest have anything but first names and phone numbers, no other details, they are using misinformation to cause panic in the hobby. Judging by the keystrokes used on the subject, I would say its working. Feel free to pm me for details. But guys RELAX teally.You are exactly right. LEO is not going to waste their time, money, effort, other resources, etc. to investigate several names on a list. Even if they called each number, whose to say that they will be talking to the exact person that called 1501? The monger who called may have used a friend's phone and more than likely a fake name. Things like this would present a difficult and tedious task for the LEO. So, if they did investigate every name on the list, it could literally take several months to do so. Not likely this will happen. Also, the girls who got busted will probably only be charged with misdemeanors unless they have been busted several times for the same crime. I believe that the people who will pay the most will be the owners. They are the head (s) of the business with the most to lose. Jeffredee and Jim True Blue seem to have the right ideas: relax and let this situation fade away then continue with business as usual.

Slick Dick
08-09-11, 12:07
Try going back earlier. Why is it that a lot of guys wait until just before closing time to get a massage? I have seen 3 to 4 guys arrive at an establishment at one minute until closing time wanting the two girls working to take care of all of them, each for an hour. The girls don't get paid for over time. If you wait too long, you might get stuck with mamasan, and you deserve it for being a D. A.I'm not going to make an issue of your post, Strip Junkie, because the last thing I like to read on here when I'm looking for good info is two guys having an Internet pissing match.

I'll just say that I usually go earlier, but this time I was there later than normal. However, Sweet closes at 11:00, and I went in about 9:40 for a half-hour. So it wasn't closing time.

Legal Eagle
08-09-11, 23:28
You are exactly right. LEO is not going to waste their time, money, effort, other resources, etc. to investigate several names on a list. Even if they called each number, whose to say that they will be talking to the exact person that called 1501? .[R]elax and let this situation fade away then continue with business as usual.That would be good advice if this were simply a question of prostitution. It's not, of course. The client lists and provider account information (which clients used which girls for which services) will be reviewed and identifiable clients contacted as part of larger investigations into both violations of the federal tax revenue codes and potentially the.

Mann Act

The adage "follow the money" gives you some idea where these investigations (state and federal) will head.

The telephone numbers themselves are not persuasive as evidence. LEO will build a matrix comparing and contrasting 1) length of calls. 2) frequency of calls, and 3) corresponding entries on client account registers (which were also confiscated during the Jeffersonville raid.) Recall that all the calls, certainly the ones of a duration that a jury might see as an unlikely "wrong number" mis-dial, we made to an establishment which was itself unlawful (at least the locations in Louisville. All calls went to the same central number (s) irrespective of the location of the provider.)

The fact and duration of the call to an unlawful business is itself prima facie evidence of likely criminal conduct. If you understand how evidence is compiled in criminal cases, you'll understand how the fact of the calls will be presented, in context, to a jury. It's never whether one piece of evidence can prove something. It is whether a collection of pieces create a picture of why "likely" happened. Juries decide based on that they "believe" happened, not what they know for a fact happened.

Relating these phone calls to the client service registers confiscated by law enforcement is the key for the prosecution and the real risk to anyone not using burn phones and aliases. Forensic accountants will begin pouring through those records very soon, you may rely on it.

Once the framework for linking particular girls with entries on the client registers is built, the government will begin to apply pressure on the girls and the owners / operators of the business to identify clients. This is necessary in order to prove that the money was received by the business for unlawful conduct (whatever the nature of that unlawful conduct.) If there were any video or digital recordings made as part of the business practice, these will be compared with call times and register entries. You begin seeing particular clients identified by girls seeking to avoid jail time, or by those running the business to avoid prison time and staggering federal and state monetary fines and penalties. This has happened before, and is standard practice in large-scale prostitution investigations.

The best advice in terms of your individual conduct has been stated a few times: 1) burn phone. 2) alias, and 3) vary your habits and locations frequently.

Johnballgame
08-10-11, 09:47
That would be good advice if this were simply a question of prostitution. It's not, of course. The client lists and provider account information (which clients used which girls for which services) will be reviewed and identifiable clients contacted as part of larger investigations into both violations of the federal tax revenue codes and potentially the.

Mann Act

The adage "follow the money" gives you some idea where these investigations (state and federal) will head.

The telephone numbers themselves are not persuasive as evidence. LEO will build a matrix comparing and contrasting 1) length of calls. 2) frequency of calls, and 3) corresponding entries on client account registers (which were also confiscated during the Jeffersonville raid.) Recall that all the calls, certainly the ones of a duration that a jury might see as an unlikely "wrong number" mis-dial, we made to an establishment which was itself unlawful (at least the locations in Louisville. All calls went to the same central number (s) irrespective of the location of the provider.)

The fact and duration of the call to an unlawful business is itself prima facie evidence of likely criminal conduct. If you understand how evidence is compiled in criminal cases, you'll understand how the fact of the calls will be presented, in context, to a jury. It's never whether one piece of evidence can prove something. It is whether a collection of pieces create a picture of why "likely" happened. Juries decide based on that they "believe" happened, not what they know for a fact happened.

Relating these phone calls to the client service registers confiscated by law enforcement is the key for the prosecution and the real risk to anyone not using burn phones and aliases. Forensic accountants will begin pouring through those records very soon, you may rely on it.

Once the framework for linking particular girls with entries on the client registers is built, the government will begin to apply pressure on the girls and the owners / operators of the business to identify clients. This is necessary in order to prove that the money was received by the business for unlawful conduct (whatever the nature of that unlawful conduct.) If there were any video or digital recordings made as part of the business practice, these will be compared with call times and register entries. You begin seeing particular clients identified by girls seeking to avoid jail time, or by those running the business to avoid prison time and staggering federal and state monetary fines and penalties. This has happened before, and is standard practice in large-scale prostitution investigations.

The best advice in terms of your individual conduct has been stated a few times: 1) burn phone. 2) alias, and 3) vary your habits and locations frequently.Have you not been watching news, clark county has 700k in their police funds, they admit they are 500k short to pay the leo for the rest of the year, also believe me this so called client list most likely is not what they are making it out to be, also as stated before, just cause you went there doesn't mean you were involved in illegal activities (I've been to many strip clubs, got private dances, also seen same strip clubs give same dance with prostitution to undercovers, did that make my trip illegal? NO IT didn't)

Jamesn
08-10-11, 13:49
Have you not been watching news, clark county has 700k in their police funds, they admit they are 500k short to pay the leo for the rest of the yearWhy according to the news, I heard it was Indy's cops who are doing all these. Or Indy's cops are only responsible for that night's undercover arrest?

Miler
08-10-11, 13:55
I appreciate the time and thought that Legal Eagle has put into expressing his cautionary opinion. However, I respectfully must say that I believe that he is way, way overstating the likely magnitude of further investigation and the threat to identifiable clients. I have personally been living in areas where there were well-publicized busts of operations very much like 1501's, and in each of these instances the media initially highlighted the confiscation of "the lists" of records of clients that the institutions were keeping, and subsequently in each case there was no attempt whatsoever to contact or expose anyone who was on the lists. From what I understand, 1501 was a relatively small-time, local operation, and I don't think that it is analogous to big operations that make the national news. If you're a senator or NFL player on one of those big-time lists, then yes there is a possibility that your name might come out one way or another. But regarding the 1501 case here, I think that the people that are telling you to relax are probably right. For whatever it's worth, I can tell you that there was recently a bust in Columbia, Missouri, and the news account spoke of detailed records about clients going back for 5 years (to when the operation was much bigger than it's been recently) , and nobody on the Columbia board is fretting at all about these lists.

So, we'll see, obviously, and I don't claim to be infallible on this, but I just wanted to offer a counterpoint to Legal Eagle's thoughtful comment. Not that you necessarily needed yet another person to chime in like me.

IKnowForSure
08-10-11, 15:32
I know for sure Faith is no longer working for 1501. She tried to stick with them out of loyalty, but its gotten to the point that they enjoy the attention, and, as a rule, discretion is a must. I also know what she plans to do next. It has been my rule out of respect to the hobby to stay in the backdrop and read the reviews, but at this point, I don't want the affiliation anymore. PM me for any details or questions.

Legal Eagle
08-10-11, 15:51
Have you not been watching news, clark county has 700k in their police funds, they admit they are 500k short to pay the leo for the rest of the year, also believe me this so called client list most likely is not what they are making it out to be, also as stated before, just cause you went there doesn't mean you were involved in illegal activities (I've been to many strip clubs, got private dances, also seen same strip clubs give same dance with prostitution to undercovers, did that make my trip illegal? NO IT didn't)No it doesn't, John. The difference is that strip clubs are lawful venues for this form of adult entertainment. In Jefferson County, strip clubs are licensed through the Department of Inspections, Permits & Licenses. Those that serve alcohol receive that particular license through the Alcohol Beverage Commission. In either case, your patronage at a lawful establishment is anticipated and authorized by either city ordinance or state law. You only concern at these locations are over-priced drinks and cameras in the VIP room or limousine.

As for state & county budgetary concerns, that is never a consideration for prosecutors. It's a fallacy to believe law enforcement will not expend funds to prosecute large-scale crime. You have discretionary fund accounts at the local, county and state levels to assist in large-scale investigations and expenditures, as well as matching funds from the federal government. Buget restriction talk is fodder for swaying voters and making excuses around living up to campaign promises, but it is not how most governments operate fiscally.

Recall also that 1501 had operations across state lines. That means federal prosecution, gentlemen. Does anyone here know of a time when the feds did NOT spend exorbitant sums on investigations. Whitewater.

Again: Burn phones, aliases, vary locations.

LookingHard
08-10-11, 19:34
So, everything on here is really nice but bottom line is it is all conjecture. No body knows what they are doing. If you are worried right now, change your habits. Get a burner (BTW always pay cash, refill minutes with cards paid for with cash never register it or refill it online) check my old posts about how to be a monger, LOL. Always pay cash, use fake name, don't tell any real info. If you would follow these simple rules the likelihood the LE would go to the trouble of trying to identify you when there are so many other easily caught tools is really low. They would have to find out where phone or minutes where purchased locate and find cameras, cross reference that with any cameras that may be at the establishment in question, then try to figure out your real name. If you don't tell the girls real first name and place of employment like a retard, most likely you will be fine.

Real reason for the post has anyone been to an AMP with a hot chick at it lately. There used to be one I liked at Hot Stone in NA, she was short bad teeth and fake tits. I haven't seen a really good one in a long time. I have been just about everywhere. If you have please post or PM me. Also, time of day because they don't work all the time.

What MP is this and has anyone seen her piper. The one at the top. THANKSSSSSSSSSS!

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/soooo-many-ads-whats-a-guy-to-do-25/3027959

Johnballgame
08-10-11, 22:04
Clark county don't want this list exposed cause some of their own are on that list. This is all going to go away with some charges being reduced and some charges totally dropped mark my words. Lawyers will get a little in their pocket and county will get some court cost and fine money and 1501 will have to be low profile or move and all will go away.

DoctorDealGood
08-10-11, 23:26
I'm not going to make an issue of your post, Strip Junkie, because the last thing I like to read on here when I'm looking for good info is two guys having an Internet pissing match.

I'll just say that I usually go earlier, but this time I was there later than normal. However, Sweet closes at 11:00, and I went in about 9:40 for a half-hour. So it wasn't closing time.Has anybody gotten anything beyond the massage from this place? I've been twice. Around 5pm not at closing. And gotten bupkis. And I've seen two women working there. And the 'hottest one' of the two

Is not that hot at all. This place is convenient to my work. So would be a good alternative to SS which has been flaky lately. Any input from you guys would be 'preciated.

Buysexual
08-13-11, 17:44
LE can threaten to bring their suspicions up with a client's SO or workplace. Whether true or not, it could be enough to scare some individuals into admitting things they shouldn't.

Remember guys, if this happens to you, just STFU! They can likely prove nothing unless you incriminate your self.

Check this link out for some GREAT info.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4097602514885833865&hl=en

#If LE does then LE can get caught in a nasty civil suit for defamation. Your name and number on a list doesn't mean you did anything wrong. If they call then tell them you won't answer any questions without a lawyer present. Unless they have something tangible to hold you on that will be the end of it.

After reading the last 5 pages I'd say it's a good idea to avoid places where the boss treats his employees poorly. It may well be one of those employees whose parents were notified ratted the place out to the cops.

Either way places where there is turmoil are best to be avoided because they attract attention.

Blog9
08-14-11, 02:02
Went to Stress Away recently on Preston hwy. Saw Jennifer. Older in her 40's. Great time. As always with most AMPs, everything was on the menu. Hh $50. Tip for f / s $100.

Kygolfer77
08-14-11, 12:01
I have been to the new asian massage twice and got zero relief. No happy ending either time. It is located on Factory lane next to kroger 's on 146 and chamberlain. Just wondering if anyone has done better.

SirCumference
08-14-11, 23:21
I've seen several ads on BP for the girls of Angela's, like this one: http://louisville.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/bad-as-you-want-her-to-be-brooke-19/3134276

I'm passing through there later this week and wanted to see if anyone had any intel on them. I'm not finding a lot in the review department for them. Thanks in advance, and I'll make sure any reports get posted!

Whoes
08-15-11, 14:47
So, everything on here is really nice but bottom line is it is all conjecture. No body knows what they are doing. If you are worried right now, change your habits. Get a burner (BTW always pay cash, refill minutes with cards paid for with cash never register it or refill it online) check my old posts about how to be a monger, LOL. Always pay cash, use fake name, don't tell any real info. If you would follow these simple rules the likelihood the LE would go to the trouble of trying to identify you when there are so many other easily caught tools is really low. They would have to find out where phone or minutes where purchased locate and find cameras, cross reference that with any cameras that may be at the establishment in question, then try to figure out your real name. If you don't tell the girls real first name and place of employment like a retard, most likely you will be fine.

Real reason for the post has anyone been to an AMP with a hot chick at it lately. There used to be one I liked at Hot Stone in NA, she was short bad teeth and fake tits. I haven't seen a really good one in a long time. I have been just about everywhere. If you have please post or PM me. Also, time of day because they don't work all the time.

What MP is this and has anyone seen her piper. The one at the top. THANKSSSSSSSSSS!

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/soooo-many-ads-whats-a-guy-to-do-25/3027959My advice to you is to see Athena. She is a true goddess and will exceed all expectations.

Member #4157
08-17-11, 22:20
I went to Salon 61 on Preston tonight at about 9PM. I had been there before but prob not for a year. I think it may have been Coco who answered the door, but I didn't get a great look. Anyways, I got a half and hour, and another woman named Lisa gave me the table shower. She also gave me the massage. She was a very nice woman, and probably in her late 30s / early 40s. She was def younger than Coco that's for sure. I thought she was very attractive. We negotiated after the flip and I left very happy. I prob paid too much for what I wanted but that's my own fault for being a rookie. Anyways, it was a pretty solid experience, and she left me with a hug, a bottle of water and asked me to come back.

If anyone wants any further details then please PM me.

KyBlows
08-18-11, 09:37
My advice to you is to see Athena. She is a true goddess and will exceed all expectations.I know your business has been hurt by the recent allegations of incurable itchy viral infections (whether or not they are based in truth remains to be sorted out) , but I assure you that this board is exactly the place that will send you business if you deserve it. There is no need for you to self promote as you have. I think the fellas probably wouldn't even mind a post from you in your own defense. And there is even a thread for you to post an ad if you want to promote. But please don't compromise the integrity of this forum by pretending to be someone other than who you really are.

Lev Cole
08-19-11, 20:01
On this board, it feels like the girls are posting pretending to be a client.

Bon Denver
08-20-11, 16:16
New details on the news last night about My 1501. It says the girls actually documented the, (sexual service) provided to each client and amount paid and put it in an envelope to give to their owners. Thus this is where the 'client list' appears to be damning! Apparently Marissa's court hearing is Monday morning.

http://www.wave3.com/story/15299476/new-details-in-investigation-at-suspected-prostitution-business?clienttype=printable

Amitus
08-20-11, 19:05
New details on the news last night about My 1501. It says the girls actually documented the, (sexual service) provided to each client and amount paid and put it in an envelope to give to their owners. Thus this is where the 'client list' appears to be damning! Apparently Marissa's court hearing is Monday morning.

http://www.wave3.com/story/15299476/new-details-in-investigation-at-suspected-prostitution-business?clienttype=printable "In a nearby office for Tri-State Distribution, which police believe was the business headquarters for the operation, the documents say they found a video monitor with a live feed from inside My Studio 1501 and business owners Ivan Deleon and Jeana Kaufman."

So if I am reading this right, there were cameras in the 1501 going offsite? If this is so then I am guessing they were also being recorded as well. WOW there is a scary thought. It doesn't matter if you gave a fake name and used a burnt cell phone to contact them. They may have a picture of your mug on video.

Legal Eagle
08-20-11, 23:06
"In a nearby office for Tri-State Distribution, which police believe was the business headquarters for the operation, the documents say they found a video monitor with a live feed from inside My Studio 1501 and business owners Ivan Deleon and Jeana Kaufman."

So if I am reading this right, there were cameras in the 1501 going offsite? If this is so then I am guessing they were also being recorded as well. WOW there is a scary thought. It doesn't matter if you gave a fake name and used a burnt cell phone to contact them. They may have a picture of your mug on video.This is precisely what I pointed out in earlier postings. The investigation is continuing, and will conclude with a collection of inter-related bits and pieces of evidence. I mentioned before that the office computer had been seized as part of the execution of the search of My1501's business premises. I also suggested that they would correlate video evidence (if such existed) with login times and cross-reference this with the client list information.

Listen closely. It is not the substance of the call that is relevant. It is the FACT, TIMING and DURATION of the call which are relevant. You're beginning to understand how this all works. In short order, here's what you need to understand about where this criminal investigation is headed:

1. Client information will be compiled and identifications made. This includes IP address references and cross-indexing with public record databases (utility registrations (gas, electric, phone, and so on.) People will be identified as calling My1501.

2. Video and computer data-entry logs will be correlated with client list information. Identifications will be made.

3. The defendants (the girls charged) will be thoroughly screened and background information obtained. This includes tracking telephone use. Uncharged girls will be given the opportunity to "cooperate" with law enforcement in exchange for immunity (or at least agreements not to prosecute in instances where immunity is unavailable.)

4. Clients will be approached and encouraged to testify against the business. The same carrot given to the girls will be offered to clients using the services of My1501. It will be the proverbial "offer you can't refuse."

5. Owners will be charged with state law crimes and the feds will step in and add tax evasion charges. Look for potential Mann Act indictments.

6. Trial will be avoided at all costs. Deals will be cut, and the owners will face huge monetary fines and short stints of incarceration.

In the end, hobbyists will go on doing their business, as will providers. Those intelligent hobbyists will begin avoiding easily-obtainable girls. The message here from law enforcement is not that they necessarily care about prostitution. It's that there are more discreet, professional ways to conduct such if that's your fancy.

Aces
08-21-11, 09:40
"In a nearby office for Tri-State Distribution, which police believe was the business headquarters for the operation, the documents say they found a video monitor with a live feed from inside My Studio 1501 and business owners Ivan Deleon and Jeana Kaufman."

So if I am reading this right, there were cameras in the 1501 going offsite? If this is so then I am guessing they were also being recorded as well. WOW there is a scary thought. It doesn't matter if you gave a fake name and used a burnt cell phone to contact them. They may have a picture of your mug on video.Unless you got leo in your back pocket like some then they were fools! glad i never went there.

Bon Denver
08-21-11, 10:53

So if I am reading this right, there were cameras in the 1501 going offsite? If this is so then I am guessing they were also being recorded as well. WOW there is a scary thought. It doesn't matter if you gave a fake name and used a burnt cell phone to contact them. They may have a picture of your mug on video.From my experience with a couple of bigger places they also had video such as Frankfort Avenue and Court Avenue, this is yet another reason I prefer the low key indepenedents. They don't fool with the big time, greedy crap like this. I know Frankfort and Court (owned by same man, Shonn Piersol) who also currently owns Fourth Street Relaxation had the videos in the lobby and in the rooms that went live off-site to make sure his girls' didn't rip him off. He charged x amount of dollars for each session. Now since 1501 said the girls had to put their 'extra' money in an envelope to turn in after the session along with a writing of extra services provided, it makes me wonder if they didn't have cameras in the room too, because how else would they monitor what happened, the girl could easily lie as it is only the client and the provider in the room. Here is the part I don't get, why would the girls do all those extras and thus put herself at risk of numerous things including arrest if she didn't get money for it. It didn't appear to be manditory in order to work there. Were the girls compensated later for their "extras" via under the table money? Something just isn't adding up here, I don't get it.

With an independent, she has no reason to have a video and probably wouldn't want one. She has nothing to prove to anyone, because she works for herself. I mainly see a low-key, careful indepent girl. It's all I can afford drama-wise. Just my 2 cents.

Johnballgame
08-21-11, 13:31
The envelopes turned in did not have any mention of sex acts or any bs on them, the only thing written on them was how many appts that worker had that day, it said nothing about what went on in your session. The cameras were not in rooms, they were in the lobby and hallway. The so called client list, is really not what they are leading you to believe. The news is making alot of this, I am not affiliated with 1501 what so ever, but do get in the know info, and I know this will most likely never happen, but I hope it comes to light, these detectives went above and beyond the call of duty and I hope their lives get put through the ringer like these girls, here is what the news did not say. These detectives undressed the girls, also put fingers in slots where they shouldn't and received the full happy ending. I wonder if their boss or wives know that and what they think and is that part of what my tax dollars are used for? Also I bet the news will never mention this or dig into it. You all watch the news, Clark County (Jeffersonville, Ind) sheriff is suing the city saying there is not enough money in the budget to pay his officers, well Mr Sheriff / chief the overtime and man hours you spent on this is a f*k*and joke. Go fight some real crime that is hurting our city, like theft, drugs, murder!

Sunycide
08-21-11, 14:10
Hey Legal, question for you:

If you watch the news report and pause it on the legal documents, you cam partially read some of the court records. One portion the cop says,"she asked if I was a police officer and I said 'no'". Also he admits to taking off his clothes.

First, I thought if an officer is asked point blank if they are a cop they had to answer truthfully. Now I can think of a thousand reasons why they wouldn't and I would support them (drug deals for example). If they don't have to identify themselves AND they can just get booty hole naked and jerked off, how could a provider EVER know when to go the "legit" route?

I'm one of the few that never went the 1501 route so I could care less about the client list. I stick to independents mostly and just sit back and watch the fireworks!

Golfcart
08-21-11, 16:07
(edit delete) First, I thought if an officer is asked point blank if they are a cop they had to answer truthfully. (edit delete)You are wrong.

(edit delete) If they don't have to identify themselves AND they can just get booty hole naked and jerked off, how could a provider EVER know when to go the "legit" route?She never really knows.

We never know either.

Adult ads are cordoned off into their own section of the rag or on line. When we go there and respond to an ad we show we are predisposed to commit the crime of P4P.

If the ad is a sting the police can help us do the deed and even participate with us in getting the job done, arrest us and we will be charged and convicted because we made an illegal agreement P4P and followed through with enough of it for things to be illegal.

There is a fundamental distinction here that keeps this from being entrapment. We showed predisposition first. The police encouragement or participation happened second. That's perfectly legal for the police, illegal for us.

This is why responding to adult ads is so risky.

The reality is our safety rests solely in our numbers. There are so many more of us than there are vice officers just as there are so many more motorists than there are traffic cops. Think about all the times we speed and don't get pulled over. Safety is in our numbers. The hobby works like that. Ponder that for a moment, or two or three.

Like when we are driving down a county road and see chickens around a farmhouse and another mile there is another farmhouse with more chickens. But this time there is a dead chicken in the road. Why was that chicken the one run over? It tried to cross the road one time too many. We are simply chickens in the hobby. One time too many and we get run over. This is the reality.

JTrees
08-21-11, 16:33
If the ad is a sting the police can help us do the deed and even participate with us in getting the job done, arrest us and we will be charged and convicted because we made an illegal agreement P4P and followed through with enough of it for things to be illegal.

There is a fundamental distinction here that keeps this from being entrapment. We showed predisposition first. The police encouragement or participation happened second. That's perfectly legal for the police, illegal for us.

This is why responding to adult ads is so risky.I usually post on the Lexington boards, but the action you guys up north are seeing has brought me over to this board. So I thought I would toss in my two cents on this matter. While yes the police can set up sting operations and carry through with them, there is a line drawn at what they can truly do. I have read recently that there are officers carrying through with the deed to completion and then dropping the hammer. Here is where I understand the line to be drawn. From what I know, when an officer is working "undercover" they are permitted to violate laws to a small extent in order to maintain their cover (I. E. Speeding, holding illicit drugs for a criminal, etc). However, there is a line in what they can actually do. In the instance of performing a sting in this game an officer would not be permitted to carry all the way through with the deed, UNLESS their life was in immediate danger. And even then there could be potential hurdles to clear in admitting information obtained by the officer committing such a blatant violation of the law.

I suppose it may be permitted for an officer to get nude, if he was undercover as a client, but I would still have my doubts about this holding up in court. Of course they are going to put out there that it would hold up, but until it has been proven by the case going completely through the system I would have my doubts.

Jc4024
08-21-11, 17:51
I know this will most likely never happen, but I hope it comes to light, these detectives went above and beyond the call of duty and I hope their lives get put through the ringer like these girls, here is what the news did not say. These detectives undressed the girls, also put fingers in slots where they shouldn't and received the full happy ending.I think back around 2000 the police in Louisville came down hard (see what I did there?) on the strip clubs that were little more than brothels, and I think it was reported the officers were indeed active participants and received all the things they were arresting the girls for. One of the girls that had sex with a cop and got arrested as soon as he put his pants back on sued the city, which I think was settled out of court but ended up with someone telling the Louisville police they weren't allowed to have that kind of contact with the girls when busting them anymore.

As great as the story is for the media to hype up about the sex, they love incompetent government stories even more. If some of the girls make a big deal about how the cops "investigated", I can't imagine it not being picked up and ran with locally. It makes for even better play on the news.

Seadog
08-21-11, 18:29

If you watch the news report and pause it on the legal documents, you cam partially read some of the court records. One portion the cop says,"she asked if I was a police officer and I said 'no'". Also he admits to taking off his clothes.

First, I thought if an officer is asked point blank if they are a cop they had to answer truthfully. Now I can think of a thousand reasons why they wouldn't and I would support them (drug deals for example). If they don't have to identify themselves AND they can just get booty hole naked and jerked off, how could a provider EVER know when to go the "legit" route?

I'm one of the few that never went the 1501 route so I could care less about the client list. I stick to independents mostly and just sit back and watch the fireworks!If I remember correctly, during the great AMP busts here a few years ago it came out that Jefferson County / Metro police did the same thing; ie got undressed and actualy completed sexual acts. This became a HUGE story that caused great embarresment to the LEOs and for all I know may have resulted in a number of those cases being dismissed. Chief White had to publicaly announce new ground rules for police to follow, what they can and cannot do. I'll be interested in seeing how this plays out.

Gryffindor70
08-21-11, 19:28

I'm one of the few that never went the 1501 route so I could care less about the client list. I stick to independents mostly and just sit back and watch the fireworks!I'm no legal expert. But I do know that it is illegal for a corrections officer to have sexual relations with inmates. In fact, I think it's considered a kind of sexual assault. I can't see how it would be different for a LEO. I know it is fine for a LEO to lie to a suspect. But taking the clothes off is sick IMO.

Aces
08-21-11, 22:13
If I remember correctly, during the great AMP busts here a few years ago it came out that Jefferson County / Metro police did the same thing; ie got undressed and actualy completed sexual acts. This became a HUGE story that caused great embarresment to the LEOs and for all I know may have resulted in a number of those cases being dismissed. Chief White had to publicaly announce new ground rules for police to follow, what they can and cannot do. I'll be interested in seeing how this plays out.And a favored spot stayed open.

Legal Eagle
08-22-11, 02:34
I'm no legal expert. But I do know that it is illegal for a corrections officer to have sexual relations with inmates. In fact, I think it's considered a kind of sexual assault. I can't see how it would be different for a LEO. I know it is fine for a LEO to lie to a suspect. But taking the clothes off is sick IMO.For all the commentary in this thread addressing the "can't wait until the cops are outed" aspects of the discussion, a few of you seem to be missing (or ignoring) rather fundamental points:

1. The girls WERE engaged in prostitution on a grand scale. None of the girls arrested and charged have accused the officers of engaging in sex acts. Any assertion by the girls (charged or uncharged) suggesting this will fall on deaf ears. This is not the same scenario as what occurred in Jefferson County. LMPD's Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) actually allowed for completion of sexual acts by officers as long as it was approved by the chain of command in advance and (assuming the officer was married) discussed with the spouse (I could not make this up.) Furthermore, undressing and even touching the girls (in areas other than genitalia and breasts) is not prohibited by any police undercover operation procedure in any police department involved in this investigation (I know this from first-hand information.)

2. The client list is, again, only a means to an end. The relevant information about sexual acts was stored in spreadsheets on the office computer and online backup files. It is this information which, when compared with the client lists, identifies who did what and to whom. The information confirming this came from girls who have worked at My1501.

3. The live video feed found at Tri-State Distributors was not simply of the lobby and entry areas. My1501's operation included webcam and live video-feed of the sessions. There is no telling how many of the sessions were uploaded and sold as online porn. There is a huge market for this, and My1501 was heavily involved in this (along with another large-scale operation here in Louisville. Those of you who frequent several of the more popular south Dixie and south Louisville locations may already be aware of this.) Again, this information has been confirmed by former employees of My1501.

And finally.

4. Follow the advice of several of the long-term posters here regarding protecting your anonymity. Don't confuse the alleged lack of prosecution funds or vague assertions of "the girls were victims" fool you into believing that this is an inconsequential investigation. The owners are going to be indicted at the end of this investigation, and that is always serious. The real question is which of the employees (present and former) will drop the business owners in. If there are any disgruntled former employees, except the birds to start chirping loudly very soon.

Bon Denver
08-22-11, 08:40
I know this will most likely never happen, but I hope it comes to light, these detectives went above and beyond the call of duty and I hope their lives get put through the ringer like these girls, here is what the news did not say. These detectives undressed the girls, also put fingers in slots where they shouldn't and received the full happy ending. I wonder if their boss or wives know that and what they think and is that part of what my tax dollars are used for?

I believe the officers recorded the sessions so if it is true they went "all the way" it would be recorded. And I agree with Golfcart that it is true that when asked, an officer doesn't NOT have to reveal his identity as a cop during an investigation.

Johnballgame
08-22-11, 09:20
I believe the officers recorded the sessions so if it is true they went "all the way" it would be recorded. And I agree with Golfcart that it is true that when asked, an officer doesn't NOT have to reveal his identity as a cop during an investigation.I'm pretty sure it is only audio, so they could / did go through it without any concrete evidence against them except he said she said, I'm sure the cop is smart enough while being taking care of HANDILY isn't announcing verbally on the tape

The Big1
08-22-11, 14:28
This girl has bigger balls than most of us I have to admit.

Found a link to this from a new YouTube video she did.

http://www.mygirlsoncall.com/model/Marisa/videos

She gets an A+ for effort and for being a really annoying ***** to the LEO.

Crashdog
08-22-11, 16:42

She gets an A+ for effort and for being a really annoying * to the LEO.I'd hit it.

Bon Denver
08-22-11, 17:00

She gets an A+ for effort and for being a really annoying * to the LEO.Her court date was today. I wonder what happened? I was going to go, but got busy. I wonder if this Youtube was up before she appeared and if so, did they find it? I would say it is pretty stupid to not wait until her mess is over to do all this shit.

Crashdog
08-22-11, 17:44
I really love women's high school and college volleyball. Now I know why:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/792147-stacy-keibler-darius-miles-kim-kardashian-and-todays-br-swagger-buzz/entry/112975-marisa-ruckel-dabbles-in-college-volleyball-and-prostitution

Gryffindor70
08-22-11, 21:53
I'm pretty sure it is only audio, so they could / did go through it without any concrete evidence against them except he said she said, I'm sure the cop is smart enough while being taking care of HANDILY isn't announcing verbally on the tapeGeez. Remember the good ole days, when you could tell the heroes from the villains? Some of these girls should wear white hats to court.

EscortMe1977
08-26-11, 15:16
http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/serene-spa-grand-opening-special-22/3192615

Nothing is right about these ads. For one I think lacey only does outcalls now. Lets hear everyones input so we can get rid of some of these fake ads

Jeffredee
08-26-11, 16:04
This ad is real, dreamed of savannah today noc dream.

Pm for details. SR. MEMBERS ONLY.

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/serene-spa-grand-opening-special-22/3192615

Nothing is right about these ads. For one I think lacey only does outcalls now. Lets hear everyones input so we can get rid of some of these fake ads

Jeffredee
08-26-11, 16:39
This ad is real, dreamed of savannah today noc dream.

Pm for details. SR. MEMBERS ONLY.

Duane007
08-26-11, 16:40

Nothing is right about these ads. For one I think lacey only does outcalls now. Lets hear everyones input so we can get rid of some of these fake adsI know Lacey use to do in calls probably close to a year ago at a house she was fixing up to have as a business over off bishop lane. I seen her when she first moved here and it was horrible and I never went back then she split off from the other girls and has been only doing outcalls. I seen her at 4th street bars awhile back with a black guy that was either her boyfriend or pimp.

Bon Denver
08-26-11, 20:09

Nothing is right about these ads. For one I think lacey only does outcalls now. Lets hear everyones input so we can get rid of some of these fake adsThese girls are just flat out efing stupid! The same LE that bust Jeffersonville also go after Clarksville. Although different city police, it is the county cops who go after these types of establishments. They are STILL in Clark County. My1501 called themselves a spa too and now the same girls are doing the same thing, advertising in the same way, with the same type of pics and same illegal services with the name of, "spa" again. I wouldn't be caught there even if sessions were a dollar. If LE doesnt' shut them down, the Attorney General will. You have to have a license to offer waxing in the state of Indiana. I give it 60 days, maybe 90 tops before they go down. If that. As a matter of fact, I know a little about behind the scenes and your FYI, as I warned you about 1501, these girls won't last. Get my drift?

Johnballgame
08-26-11, 20:45
These girls are just flat out efing stupid! The same LE that bust Jeffersonville also go after Clarksville. Although different city police, it is the county cops who go after these types of establishments. They are STILL in Clark County. My1501 called themselves a spa too and now the same girls are doing the same thing, advertising in the same way, with the same type of pics and same illegal services with the name of, "spa" again. I wouldn't be caught there even if sessions were a dollar. If LE doesnt' shut them down, the Attorney General will. You have to have a license to offer waxing in the state of Indiana. I give it 60 days, maybe 90 tops before they go down. If that. As a matter of fact, I know a little about behind the scenes and your FYI, as I warned you about 1501, these girls won't last. Get my drift?I'm ready to discuss this fine hobby over a couple of beers, you say the word.

James Doe69
08-27-11, 00:25
Had a 3 hou drean 2 day, new girl. Very giving in my dream, hats off bbbjim BBBJ cipussy. Excelent service, she spent 3 fumll hours breaken me off. Gave me her # and wants 2 meat out of the place. Hairy korean pussy tight ass great service, bring your wallet cost me $$$$, sure I could have gotten it less but I wanted 2 take care of her, specialy after 3 hrs.

[Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Amitus
08-27-11, 00:38
HAD A 3 HOU DREAN 2 DAY, NEW GIRL. VERY GIVING IN MY DREAM, HATS OFF BBBJIM BBBJ CIPUSSY. EXCELENT SERVICE, SHE SPENT 3 FUMLL HOURS BREAKEN ME OFF. GAVE ME HER # N WANTS 2 MEAT OUT OF THE PLACE. HAIRY KOREAN PUSSY TIGHT ASS GREAT SERVICE, BRING your WALLET COST ME $$$$, SURE I COULD HAVE GOTTEN IT LESS BUT I WANTED 2 TAKE CARE OF HER, SPECIALY AFTER 3 HRSHonestly $$$$ is a decent price for 3 hrs. Being that most charge $-$$ for a 15-30 one time dream. I think I paid $$$$$$ for a 3 hr dream in Vegas. LOL

Msner35
08-27-11, 11:27
Anyone have any info on the new place in Clarksville down from.

Sunny's? Drove by it last week after I was done at Sunny's. Saw an older woman taking out the trash. Assuming that's the mamasam. Offer TS or anything there?

Card Fan
08-28-11, 04:36
I dreamed I Stopped in and saw lisa few days ago. .6 to get in the door. I have to tell ya, best massage I have received in my life besides from my chiropractor! She gets points for that. But thats where the good news ends. LOL, she asked for a. 4 tip for a standard, I declined and asked how much for a BJ and was told $, I laughed and started to negotiate a little better deal on my part, .5 for a BJ. She declined and I left it at that. I left relaxed but not satisfied, thus the many post all at once. I was under the impression that the standard ending was just that, standard. I have no problem tipping for services, but see'mon.

Liquid Ice
08-28-11, 08:08
I've been out of the game for a while. The last girl I saw was Chelsey when she was with Soothing Sensations. I was thinking how nice it would be to see her again. I keep searching BP but can't seem to find her. Anyone know if she is still in the business? Thanks.

Mirabilis
08-28-11, 09:24
I'm ready to discuss this fine hobby over a couple of beers, you say the word.Hey I will meet for a beer! Do you have nice tits and suck cock bareback? I hope so because meeting another man off this site would be fucking weird and creepy.

Jc4024
08-28-11, 12:15
I've been out of the game for a while. The last girl I saw was Chelsey when she was with Soothing Sensations. I was thinking how nice it would be to see her again. I keep searching BP but can't seem to find her. Anyone know if she is still in the business? Thanks.She's out.

Johnballgame
08-28-11, 14:39
Hey I will meet for a beer! Do you have nice tits and suck cock bareback? I hope so because meeting another man off this site would be fucking weird and creepy.Mira, better for you to remain silent, than to speak and remove all doubt that your an idiot!

Bon Denver
08-28-11, 19:17
Mira, better for you to remain silent, than to speak and remove all doubt that your an idiot!Johndeepinthegame, You should have said, "you're" not "your". Good ole Abe Lincoln had some good things to say, didn't he? I'm sure he's glad you liked his statement, but you really should site your sources when you steal quotes or better yet, think for yourself.

You seem ABNORMALLY passionate about the 1501 case. Most have figured out why. It might be time to go have your beer with Legal Eagle. Not that he sucks dick, but rather he seems to know a hell of a lot more than any of us as is willing to talk with you about it. You're beyond passionate about the topic and it is evident you're more involved in MY1501 than any of us.

Beansprout
08-28-11, 22:41
Johndeepinthegame, You should have said,"you're" not "your". Good ole Abe Lincoln had some good things to say, didn't he? I'm sure he's glad you liked his statement, but you really should site your sources when you steal quotes or better yet, think for yourself.

You seem ABNORMALLY passionate about the 1501 case. Most have figured out why. It might be time to go have your beer with Legal Eagle. Not that he sucks dick, but rather he seems to know a hell of a lot more than any of us as is willing to talk with you about it. You're beyond passionate about the topic and it is evident you're more involved in MY1501 than any of us.Excuse me Mr. JTB but what you meant to communicate was "cite" your sources, not 'site' (although I'm sure that was just an oversight on your part).

Bon Denver
08-28-11, 23:09
Hey I will meet for a beer! Do you have nice tits and suck cock bareback? I hope so because meeting another man off this site would be fucking weird and creepy.Hey, NewsTOME will probably meet you for a beer. I'd do it before the 8th of Sept though, because the old man may be doing a little jail time for harrassment of providers and his wife might have him on a tight leash after that. His asshole might be a little sore too as I hear jail is a rough place for old dudes with tight asses from doing a lot yoga.

Bon Denver
08-28-11, 23:13
Her pics are the classiest around. She's sure got a fine body, it's a shame she doesn't do more.

Johnballgame
08-29-11, 00:19
Johndeepinthegame, You should have said,"you're" not "your". Good ole Abe Lincoln had some good things to say, didn't he? I'm sure he's glad you liked his statement, but you really should site your sources when you steal quotes or better yet, think for yourself.

You seem ABNORMALLY passionate about the 1501 case. Most have figured out why. It might be time to go have your beer with Legal Eagle. Not that he sucks dick, but rather he seems to know a hell of a lot more than any of us as is willing to talk with you about it. You're beyond passionate about the topic and it is evident you're more involved in MY1501 than any of us.Thanks for the grammar lesson, I stand corrected, but as far as your sniffer goes, you are way off, I am not afilliated with, have any dog in the fight for 1501, I just get tired of news and leo reporting crap that isn't all truths, I've been a victim of bad reporting in a totally different scenario and they never will report the charges dropped if that happens, so jtb, I have my sniffer on and working, so Monday report to your firm, then to your court sessions and clear all the good people you represent, I'm not as dumb as I look, its good to be in the know. Have a great week

Bon Denver
08-29-11, 01:58
Thanks for the grammar lesson, I stand corrected, but as far as your sniffer goes, you are way off, I am not afilliated with, have any dog in the fight for 1501, I just get tired of news and leo reporting crap that isn't all truths, I've been a victim of bad reporting in a totally different scenario and they never will report the charges dropped if that happens, so jtb, I have my sniffer on and working, so Monday report to your firm, then to your court sessions and clear all the good people you represent, I'm not as dumb as I look, its good to be in the know. Have a great weekI think you have girls under your belt who pay you so-called "rent", but you are not the owner of 1501. I believe I know which group of girls are affiliated to you. I also think the owners of 1501 are your buddies and you network with them and share info. I could be wrong, but only going by what I THINK which doesn't amount to much. You're correct though that I know for a 100% fact that local LE lies in police reports (not referring to 1501 in this case, because I do not know). I believe you when you say you know a lot more than is being told and I agree that it sucks that the truth will never be revealed. If you have proof, by all means bring it. I personally have also been a victim of a false statement by an officer. The charges got dropped, but they are a part of my permanent record and it does follow me and has been brought up at inopportune times.

Didn't mean to be a dick, it just slips out sometimes (it's job related, lol) but I'm in your corner. I will meet you for that beer, but I don't know a lot about this case and am afraid I won't be much help legally. I have seen a lot of dames though and that's about the only thing I can help you with. Your call.

Bon Denver
08-29-11, 02:07
And the winner of tonight's Spelling Bee is
Excuse me Mr. JTB but what you meant to communicate was "cite" your sources, not 'site' (although I'm sure that was just an oversight on your part).Thank you Blonde Brooke. However, since you are so BOLD as to correct my spelling, I thought I'd pass along that you really shouldn't have capitalized the words "Spelling Bee" as they are not proper nouns and shouldn't have been capitalized. Now go back to screwing people over in your sessions. It has been said a hundred times on here that you are one of the worst, if not the worst provider out there. And just a reminder from my personal experience with you, that you need to brush your teeth after lunch. Your fake tits are lopsided too, but they go well with your granny shoes.

BTW, saw Honey recently, it had been years. Sweetheart, she aims to please. I really can't say anything negative about her. Do make sure to tip though as it does affect your session the next time you go.

Johnballgame
08-29-11, 02:27
I think you have girls under your belt who pay you so-called "rent", but you are not the owner of 1501. I believe I know which group of girls are affiliated to you. I also think the owners of 1501 are your buddies and you network with them and share info. I could be wrong, but only going by what I THINK which doesn't amount to much. You're correct though that I know for a 100% fact that local LE lies in police reports (not referring to 1501 in this case, because I do not know). I believe you when you say you know a lot more than is being told and I agree that it sucks that the truth will never be revealed. If you have proof, by all means bring it. I personally have also been a victim of a false statement by an officer. The charges got dropped, but they are a part of my permanent record and it does follow me and has been brought up at inopportune times. Sorry if I offended you. I will meet you for that beer, but I don't know a lot about this case and am afraid I won't be much help legally. I have seen a lot of dames though and that's about the only thing I can help you with. Your call.Inbox me, I can either do lunch or after I punch the clock, usually 5 or so, also will bring the goods with me to let you read over, I can say I have never me anyone on here and again I have no dogs in any fight, just tired of people talking bs on here, look forward to that beer.

EscortMe1977
08-29-11, 11:10
Not going to name any names but I have heard from a good source that the other popular indiana mp is being watched. Wish leo could find something better to do

TheSportScout
08-29-11, 16:17
Her pics are the classiest around. She's sure got a fine body, it's a shame she doesn't do more.I totally agree. I have seen Randi many, many times. Always looks, smells and feels amazing! Great conversation and very intelligent. Her rub is among the best and her finish its off the charts! I once asked her if she studied or researched her technique. Most times she leaves me completely worn out.

I can't even bring myself to say anything negative about her. But I would be lying if I didn't say I wanted more! I am a man afterall.

I always look for and try new talent but continue to visit her frequently. Highly recommend!

Jeffredee
08-29-11, 18:30
Can anyone confirm. I know the "crew that's been in the news" opened up in the same area.

Cloud Strife
08-30-11, 02:41
Can anyone confirm. I know the "crew that's been in the news" opened up in the same area.I called them this morning looking for Ashlyn, so if they did close, they closed today while I was at work, while not entirely impossible, it does seem unlikely.

James Doe69
08-30-11, 21:15
Had a 3 hou drean 2 day, new girl. Very giving in my dream, hats off bbbjim BBBJ cipussy. Excelent service, she spent 3 fumll hours breaken me off. Gave me her # and wants 2 meat out of the place. Hairy korean pussy tight ass great service, bring your wallet cost me $$$$, sure I could have gotten it less but I wanted 2 take care of her, specialy after 3 hrs.

[Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks! Yeah Sorry Jacson I was drunk as a dog when I attempted to post that.

KewlManLuke
09-02-11, 17:52
Anyone know anything about her?

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/deesat12pm-till-5pm-502-851-9292-sinfully-fun-38/2137997

Duane007
09-03-11, 02:01
Anyone know anything about her?

http://louisville.backpage.com/BodyRubs/deesat12pm-till-5pm-502-851-9292-sinfully-fun-38/2137997Yes that's DeeDee nice lady that gives good HJ but I'm pretty sure she was in her 50's when I seen her last year at another location she worked at before she got her own place. She is a well known swinger but there was nothing else on the menu when I seen her. A little to old and wrinkled for me but she has a good personality.

Dman0869
09-03-11, 16:52
Anyone with the 411 on Sweet Spa in Clarksville. Fairly new. PM me.

Seenitall
09-06-11, 18:42
Anyone with the 411 on Sweet Spa in Clarksville. Fairly new. PM me.I TOFTT when they first opened. I received a nice massage, but not a hint of a standard finish, much less extras.

GreatCatHunter
09-06-11, 18:54
Had a nice dream of her, not the first, dreamed of a nice body rub and fantastic finish, but no more than a handshake is offered.

502-416-6573, has an ad everyday.

GreatCatHunter
09-06-11, 18:59
A pic of her

Abe Girl Vicky
09-06-11, 19:33
Most if not all of you know how I run my place and what my girls are pretty much known for NOT doing. Arguing over $100 is not something we would ever do. The guy is lying through is teeth, and is simply trying to figure out how to explain things to his wife and family.

The real story-the one he tried to plead GUILTY to when he went to court the first time (on Monday) was:

The guy comes in to see one of the girls. He pays her $100 for the in-call fee. Before he even gets in the room he starts asking about which sex acts she performs. She tells him right on the spot that she is not full-service and will not have sex with him. He then tells her that her ad says she will have sex. She of course shows him the ad on BP and points out that it says nothing about sex. She calls me on the phone to come downstairs and help her with the client. This is where things got very ugly very quickly. Keep in mind that this guy is every bit of 6' and change, and weighs close to 300 lbs.

He then starts shouting at her and demands that she "put out." She and I both explain that she is not going to have sex with him. He demands sex again, and she continues to say no. He reaches over and grips her breast so hard that she yells out in pain. She tries to pull his hand off and he jerks her arm over and starts biting her on the hand. He's pushing her into the desk near the front door and is forcing her toward the floor. I start yelling for him to let her go and try and pull him off her. He turns and punches me in the chest and I fly back into the fireplace mantle. I yell for my BF to come downstairs while the guy and my escort are wrestling near the front door.

My BF comes down and grabs the guy from behind trying to pull him off. The guy turns again and punches my BF in the face, knocking him into a paint easel in the parlor. My BF jumps up and grabs him again, and the two tumble toward the front door. The guy is swinging and trying to punch my escort and my BF, breaking the glass in one of the double doors in the process. My BF and the guy tumble out the door where my BF tries to pin him on the porch.

The guy is laying face down on the porch at first, then my BF lets him roll over and asks him why the hell he attacked my escort. The guy asks to get up, and is allowed to stand up and then takes a seat on one of the porch swings in order to catch his breath. The police have already been called at this point. The guy then starts to try and bribe his way off the porch; first offering $200 and then $400 to leave. Both offers are refused, and the escort is standing in the parlor irate and in hysterics.

The guy then tries to bolt from the porch and shoves my BF back into one of the porch columns. My BF chases him down toward the street as the guys attempts to run to the passenger door of his truck. They wrestle as my BF tries to stop him from getting into the passenger side of the SUV. Police would minutes later find a rusty claw hammer sitting on the passenger seat of the car.

My BF and the guy struggle near the curb in front of the Clubhouse. My BF finally gets the guy's shirt around his neck and pulls him down to his knees from behind. As the guy starts to collapse near the curb, my BF drops him on his chest and sits on his back, releasing the shirt from his neck. The guys is laying on the ground asking to get up and pull his pants up (they had fall near the bottom of his cheeks during the struggle.) My BF says "no," and waits for the police to arrive. My BF stands up and gets off the guy as soon as the police arrive.

LMPD arrives a couple of minutes later and gets the story from both sides. They monitor the guy and scan through his SuV where they find the claw hammer. After photographing the scene and the injuries to my escort, the police arrest the guy and cart him off to jail.

When he goes to court on Monday (Labor Day-they apparently take people who are in jail to court even on holidays) , he tells the judge ""I'm guilty, judge. I was too drunk to remember what happened." It's on tape for anyone who wants to see it.

That's the real story, and that's the reason he sat in jail until he could convince some sucker to pay a $5000 bond to get out.

OneSwiss
09-07-11, 13:01
So sorry you all had to go through that Vicky! Hope everyone is ok.Amen to that, just another reason all should be careful.

Bon Denver
09-07-11, 17:50
Most if not all of you know how I run my place and what my girls are pretty much known for NOT doing. Arguing over $100 is not something we would ever do. The guy is lying through is teeth, and is simply trying to figure out how to explain things to his wife and family.

The real story-the one he tried to plead GUILTY to when he went to court the first time (on Monday) was: . . .Found the news story on WHAS 11 if anyone is intersted.

http://www.whas11.com/news/crimetracker/129340783.html

Dman0869
09-07-11, 18:06
Found the news story on WHAS 11 if anyone is intersted.

http://www.whas11.com/news/crimetracker/129340783.htmlAmazing he said they beat him almost to death in his story to the news. He doesn't look like he has a scratch on him. What a JackNut!

Bon Denver
09-07-11, 19:36

http://www.whas11.com/news/crimetracker/129340783.htmlVicki, your escort doesn't say he grabbed her tit. , she only says he bit her (fingers and hand) and grabbed her wrist. It seriously just sounds like he was trying to get his money back by grabbing it out of her hand after finding out things weren't as he thought. I wasn't there, so I don't know, but if he grabbed her tit like you said then why didn't she mention it? You two might want to clean up your story a bit before court.

Sexmoron
09-08-11, 00:56
Vicki, your escort doesn't say he grabbed her tit. , she only says he bit her (fingers and hand) and grabbed her wrist. It seriously just sounds like he was trying to get his money back by grabbing it out of her hand after finding out things weren't as he thought. I wasn't there, so I don't know, but if he grabbed her tit like you said then why didn't she mention it? You two might want to clean up your story a bit before court.He is also admitting he went there for sex. Doesn't sound like he's trying to clean up the story for his wife.

Bon Denver
09-08-11, 01:30
He is also admitting he went there for sex. Doesn't sound like he's trying to clean up the story for his wife.Agreed! What a dumb arse. He agrees to be interviewed on television, without an atty present and just tells all, LOL. No hiding what he was REALLY wanting. I mean who would admit that they flat out solicited someone for sex? LOL, Un-freaking-believable!

Abe Girl Vicky
09-08-11, 12:17
Vicki, your escort doesn't say he grabbed her tit. , she only says he bit her (fingers and hand) and grabbed her wrist. It seriously just sounds like he was trying to get his money back by grabbing it out of her hand after finding out things weren't as he thought. I wasn't there, so I don't know, but if he grabbed her tit like you said then why didn't she mention it? You two might want to clean up your story a bit before court.She did say that he grabbed her breast, guys. It wasn't included in the televised portion of the interview. She was interviewed by the reporter for more than 25 minutes, but less than 90 seconds of it was shown on television. If it helps any, her statement about how the fight started (including grabbing her breast) is listed on the police report and the police citation (which you can see in his file at the court house.) The guy also admitted to it at his arraignment on September the 5th. My attorney watched the video and is bringing me a copy of the video on Friday. I'll have a post so you can watch it yourself when it's online in a day or so.

Abe Girl Vicky
09-09-11, 17:35
I added the information I described in the Legal Discussion area. Sorry for posting the information in this thread the first time, Jackson.

Msner35
09-10-11, 00:16
Alright guys, I TOFTT tonight after the terrible game. Checked out the new place in Clarksville. While the talent looks much better than Sunny's, you get much less mileage from the session. Felt like I made it pretty clear what I was looking for and was turned down for the standard finish. But the massage itself was great. She actually told me to come back for a quick follow up later in the week. Just no finish. I saw "Linda" BTW. PM me if you'd like details or have questions.

LookingHard
09-10-11, 17:26
Alright guys, I TOFTT tonight after the terrible game. Checked out the new place in Clarksville. While the talent looks much better than Sunny's, you get much less mileage from the session. Felt like I made it pretty clear what I was looking for and was turned down for the standard finish. But the massage itself was great. She actually told me to come back for a quick follow up later in the week. Just no finish. I saw "Linda" BTW. PM me if you'd like details or have questions.Actually you really didn't. If you and the other 10 people that keep posting this like it is new news would simply use the search feature before visting a place you would get the low dow. That is the beauty of this place. I don't mean to be rude, but really this is like the 10th time someone has said this. I did TOFTT at Amazing Spa on Bardstown Road but that was only because there where no review or replys to my inquires and they had just opened (no luck there either). So, guys please use the search feature and save yourself some $$$, heartach, and blueballs LOL!

Blog9
09-11-11, 01:11
Kennedy Bridge Traffic sucks. Who knows how long the S M bridge will be down? Guess I'll be sticking with the AMPs here in Louisville and Shepherdsville for awhile. Though I admit I wanted to check-out the new woman at Sunny Spa in Clarksville. To me it's just not worth the extra trouble.

Wane9867
09-11-11, 12:07
Kennedy Bridge Traffic sucks. Who knows how long the S M bridge will be down? Guess I'll be sticking with the AMPs here in Louisville and Shepherdsville for awhile. Though I admit I wanted to check-out the new woman at Sunny Spa in Clarksville. To me it's just not worth the extra trouble.I live in Indiana and crossed over the to Kentucky yesterday. Honestly didn't notice the traffic being any worse. I was traveling about 6 pm Saturday and just had the normal slight slow down heading out I64 from the Kennedy bridge. If you are not traveling at peak hours I really don't think it will make a huge difference unless there is an event down town. However I wouldn't want to be heading that direction to work on Monday Morning.

Man01
09-11-11, 16:26
Been a while since I have been out and about, but decided to visit one of the few trusty spas left in Lville. Gina was working, probably a 6. 5 on the asian spa scale. But not a bad body. After getting lectured for coming so close to closing time, I was expecting a lackluster time. But I paid the hour and got a good shower, a nice 30 minute massage and then had a great time. There was cowgirls and doggies on the mind, but had to finish with a standard handshake as I don't always make it rain quickly with a raincoat.

I will definitely repeat. Standard fee and tip.

Madoc
09-11-11, 17:00
Had a 3 hou drean 2 day, new girl. Very giving in my dream, hats off bbbjim BBBJ cipussy. Excelent service, she spent 3 fumll hours breaken me off. Gave me her # and wants 2 meat out of the place. Hairy korean pussy tight ass great service, bring your wallet cost me $$$$, sure I could have gotten it less but I wanted 2 take care of her, specialy after 3 hrs.I'll have to stop in soon and check this out. This is very out of character for Sunny. It's normally a pretty conservative AMP. I have been a regular here for a long time. Even dating back to when it first opened as Rose's. Sure sounds like fun!

Bon Denver
09-11-11, 17:20
I live in Indiana and crossed over the to Kentucky yesterday. Honestly didn't notice the traffic being any worse. I was traveling about 6 pm Saturday and just had the normal slight slow down heading out I64 from the Kennedy bridge. If you are not traveling at peak hours I really don't think it will make a huge difference unless there is an event down town. However I wouldn't want to be heading that direction to work on Monday Morning.I travelled to and from Louisville to Indiana three times since yesterday morning and also didn't notice much difference in traffic. There was more traffic around I64 but it moved fairly quickly. I think it tacked on an extra 5 minutes onto my time. Not bad at all. The only difference is that one of our lesser travelled bridges (the Sherman off I64) will have only one lane while they work on repairs. Not that big of a deal. The construction zone will be less than a mile.

Madoc
09-11-11, 17:54
I travelled to and from Louisville to Indiana three times since yesterday morning and also didn't notice much difference in traffic. There was more traffic around I64 but it moved fairly quickly. I think it tacked on an extra 5 minutes onto my time. Not bad at all. The only difference is that one of our lesser travelled bridges (the Sherman off I64) will have only one lane while they work on repairs. Not that big of a deal. The construction zone will be less than a mile.I think its going to be a much larger problem tomorrow morning.

I had not heard that they were reopening the Sherman Minton I-64 bridge? When are they doing that? Can you point us to the source? I was just looking at the traffic plan in the Courier and didn't see it.

Bon Denver
09-11-11, 23:30
I think its going to be a much larger problem tomorrow morning.

I had not heard that they were reopening the Sherman Minton I-64 bridge? When are they doing that? Can you point us to the source? I was just looking at the traffic plan in the Courier and didn't see it.What I meant was the Interstate that was only one lane due to construction will now have all lanes open which will help with congestion and balance out the fact that we no longer have use of this bridge. One will help counter-act the other and thus I don't think we will notice that much of a difference. It is the lesser used anyway, so I really don't think it is going to cause major problems.

Mirabilis
09-12-11, 21:11

http://www.whas11.com/news/crimetracker/129340783.htmlLMAO That is one dumb somebitch. Hope the wifey understands!

Red Frog
09-13-11, 18:01
LMAO That is one dumb somebitch. Hope the wifey understands!Maybe they don't have internet where she is at LOL.

Dbt47
09-15-11, 07:14
Met Sarah last night. Very cute young lady, had a wonderful experience with a standard visit. Very talented for such a young lady. I will see her again soon.

Lovebigass
09-15-11, 17:46
Travelled to L'Ville for work today. Found some sunshine just across the bridge from L'Ville. Leesha took very good care of my aching muscle. She's very gifted up top and very sensual. I WILL return.

Legal Eagle
09-20-11, 07:13
A little research goes a long way, mongers. Notice the contact listed for this service. Now try Googling (502) 416-7214. Food for thought.

http://www.manta.com/c/mrnqrrg/soothing-sensations-llc

And.

http://louisville-ky.adultsearch.com/BodyRubs/361638

Safe mongering, all.

Nobecz
09-20-11, 15:09
A little research goes a long way, mongers. Notice the contact listed for this service. Now try Googling (502) 416-7214. Food for thought.

And.

Safe mongering, all.Well Shaaaazam! All owned by the same person! Same person who ran my1501, right? Must be really, really well connected!

EscortMe1977
09-20-11, 15:47

And.

Safe mongering, all.That could have just been his llc name, doesn't mean they are connected, doesn't mean there not. Doesn't make sense knowing the previous owner of SS

Legal Eagle
09-20-11, 22:57
That could have just been his llc name, doesn't mean they are connected, doesn't mean there not. Doesn't make sense knowing the previous owner of SSUnless they live next door to each other and use the same llc name, they are one in the same.

Louisvillee
09-21-11, 11:27
If you guys remember about a year ago the 1501 guy made SS his legal name so the owners of SS could not. There were post about this I believe. I don't think they were connected but I could be wrong.

Tytn8525
09-22-11, 03:29
I've tinkered around in the louisville area for quite a while now off and on, but to be honest (and I'm embarassed to say) , I've always read reports and mentions of SS, but never really knew much about it. Is there a site or particular place SS girls are listed? I feel like a newbie right now for even asking this, but anyone who would care to give me the run down on SS in private would be my hero for the day. I'm just like everyone else right now, trying to find something reliable and interesting to occupy my time with.

Member #4160
09-22-11, 13:22
I worked at SS for a three week period last year at the end of October through early November. A chick named Brittany ran the place, I'm not sure if she still does, but there wasn't anyone else involved in her business. Another thing I would like to note, My 1501 placed their workers on payroll, while SS does not. They have completely different business structures.

Legal Eagle
09-22-11, 15:14
I worked at SS for a three week period last year at the end of October through early November. A chick named Brittany ran the place, I'm not sure if she still does, but there wasn't anyone else involved in her business. Another thing I would like to note, My 1501 placed their workers on payroll, while SS does not. They have completely different business structures.The proprietor of My1501 is listed as the registered contact for Soothing Sensations in the Indiana Secretary of State's database. No matter who you believe was "running" the daily operations, Cute, the owner is the same person behind My1501.

Louisvillee
09-23-11, 21:46
The proprietor of My1501 is listed as the registered contact for Soothing Sensations in the Indiana Secretary of State's database. No matter who you believe was "running" the daily operations, Cute, the owner is the same person behind My1501.Legal, I know you just arrived on the scene a wee bit ago, so you missed this. Last year there were rumblings about the owner of 1501 trying to monopolize the market so to speak. He filed papers to use the soothing sensations name to tie it up so no one else could use it. When somebody finds it in the postings please submit it. I don't have time or I would.

Doc Ram
09-23-11, 22:04
I know this might be a little strange but any info on the (mature lady that post on backpage, north of Louisville).

Thanks for any info.

Take care and be carefull out there.

Doc Ram

Legal Eagle
09-24-11, 05:31
Legal, I know you just arrived on the scene a wee bit ago, so you missed this. Last year there were rumblings about the owner of 1501 trying to monopolize the market so to speak. He filed papers to use the soothing sensations name to tie it up so no one else could use it. When somebody finds it in the postings please submit it. I don't have time or I would.There was some debate about whether he could or should have used that name as I recall in reading through the older posts. There was also some issue about the contracts they used with the My1501 girls as well as the allegation that those girls that left his organization were unfairly attacked once they left. I'm glad you pointed this out because it helps get me back on track as to the reason I came to the board initially, Louisvilllee. What do you make of the post by Slippery explaining the apparent migration of girls from SS to the stadium after the incorporation of SS?

Kyowa
09-24-11, 06:26
I know this might be a little strange but any info on the (mature lady that post on backpage, north of Louisville). Thanks for any info. Take care and be carefull out there.

Doc RamHaven't yet "pulled the trigger" for myself, as she is "incall only" & I didn't want to risk spending any weekends in some hoosier-county lock-up 300miles from home if it is some kind of "honey trap" (+ I'm not fixated on big boobs) ; but I'm very curious, too, as her posted age would make her only 2 or 3 years older than me!

SlipperyDick
09-24-11, 09:47
Legal, I know you just arrived on the scene a wee bit ago, so you missed this. Last year there were rumblings about the owner of 1501 trying to monopolize the market so to speak. He filed papers to use the soothing sensations name to tie it up so no one else could use it. When somebody finds it in the postings please submit it. I don't have time or I would.I have never read a single posting saying that SS or anyone discovered the owner of My1501 took the name Soothing Sensations by doing an LLC on it. The only way anyone would have known this is if they suddenly tried to do an LLC and found out the name was taken. The owner of MY1501 (Ivan) only did this in June of this year Six months ago so last year has nothing to do with this. Deleon owner of MY1501 also changed the name of his biz from "Studio 1501" to "My1501" and on that very same day which he took ownership of the name Soothing Sensations. At that exact same time the girls left Soothing Sensations (Randi, Ava, Gina) and went and worked for Troy at the Stadium. The same Troy who says he has no affiliation with the owner of My1501.

GotMySpurs
09-24-11, 10:40
Did this thread turn in to some business / legal thread. I was wondering if possible we could get back to what really is important. Incase you were wondering that is the wonderful young ladies of this great city.

That aside I checked out hott rocks and it is the real deal. How about we keep this one open for a long time!

TheRealTroy
09-24-11, 11:12
I have never read a single posting saying that SS or anyone discovered the owner of My1501 took the name Soothing Sensations by doing an LLC on it. The only way anyone would have known this is if they suddenly tried to do an LLC and found out the name was taken. The owner of MY1501 (Ivan) only did this in June of this year Six months ago so last year has nothing to do with this. Deleon owner of MY1501 also changed the name of his biz from "Studio 1501" to "My1501" and on that very same day which he took ownership of the name Soothing Sensations. At that exact same time the girls left Soothing Sensations (Randi, Ava, Gina) and went and worked for Troy at the Stadium. The same Troy who says he has no affiliation with the owner of My1501.Ava's lease I have and it went into effect December 2010, and randi's the following month, as far as I know they both worked at sooting sensations for brittany and prior to that it was tracy, I guess if you need proof you could do an ad search and see when they actually started advertising thier new location, but it was way more than 6 months ago. Hell for that matter any of you guys with experience and connections, contact brittany or tracy, who I believe is who started soothing sensations and just ask if they were bought by deleon or were in business with.

P. S. I still have 5k waiting on legal or anyone who believes his bs to prove I have any business prior or present with 1501, besides knowing them which is not a crime, there was never a mutual business with them, never a business partnership, never a historical businesss, never a business that got busted a few years back, and yes legal I will pass out multiple 5k to each one who can prove this, [Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]?

And one more thing, posters do you know any lawyer that would spend this much time on a website and do the crap he / she does?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Legal Eagle
09-25-11, 02:19
And one more thing, posters do you know any lawyer that would spend this much time on a website and do the crap he / she does?I was on the clock when I arrived here as you well know, Troy. That means being paid to visit this place and do research. The idle comments I make toward you are simply momentary diversions from what otherwise is constant reading and review. The difference between us is that I'm here trying to discern whether the antics of My1501 are traceable to a client. I have more than a year's worth of posts in several threads to review. That may explain the time contribution.

You are here, contrarily, attempting to convince others that you are simply a landlord who has no connections with a company under state and federal investigation. You've gone to the extraordinary length of placing a bounty on information which may help you shore up the information leaks in your organization; the real reason behind your efforts toward buying information.

You're neglecting to mention the fact that the source of your information will be disclosed during the civil proceedings with which you continue to threaten me and others confirming both your identity and your business and personal relationships with My1501's proprietors. I have absolutely no fear of meeting you in the courtroom, Troy. Dragging your girls and an innocent informant along with you is something with which you and they will have to live. They, unlike you, probably don't want to be "outed" for their participation in what is supposed to be a fun, interesting and most of all anonymous sport. Your proof is coming, Troy. You asked for specifics, and connections are being documented so that there is no question in your mind or, more accurately, no ability for you to deny information you have boasted about previously.

Offer your bounty, Troy. Perhaps you'll pay their legal expenses and the costs of their relocation and that of their families (some of whom may not appreciate the association) out of town once you have placed them on a public stage in full view of their families, friends and associates. If I am wrong about anything of which I accused you, simply answer the question you were previously asked-twice in point of fact. Let's see if asking a THIRD time promotes a response:

Have you ever used the handle "Johnballgame" On this board?

Nobecz
09-25-11, 10:20
Did this thread turn in to some business / legal thread. I was wondering if possible we could get back to what really is important. Incase you were wondering that is the wonderful young ladies of this great city.

That aside I checked out hott rocks and it is the real deal. How about we keep this one open for a long time!Nice to get some information we all enjoy, instead of all the personal, business and legal wranglings. Thanks for the hott rocks report!

HappyHobbyist
09-25-11, 11:55
Haven't yet "pulled the trigger" for myself, as she is "incall only" & I didn't want to risk spending any weekends in some hoosier-county lock-up 300miles from home if it is some kind of "honey trap" (+ I'm not fixated on big boobs) ; but I'm very curious, too, as her posted age would make her only 2 or 3 years older than me!Haven't seen her but called her once. She tells me that it is body rub with a HJ only no BJ or sex. I then said all I asked was session price and location. So I never called again. LOL

Madoc
09-25-11, 12:30
I know this might be a little strange but any info on the (mature lady that post on backpage, north of Louisville).

Thanks for any info.

Take care and be carefull out there.

Doc RamI know her pretty well Doc, send me a PM.

JayDubya311
09-27-11, 00:19
Anyone had any success here? I've been once and they are quite the teases. One kept "brushing" my cock and making it harder and harder. I thought she was going to take care of me but, she wouldn't, even after I asked her if there was anything on the table.

Supposedly they have a new girl working here, is she hot? Does SHE offer anything?

Thanks!

KyGuy2011
09-27-11, 10:11
Does anyone have any info on Mary at Mecca? See her ads quite a bit, but have not found anything on here. If you would rather send a pm that would be great also.

Thanks in advance!

Nobecz
09-27-11, 14:32
Does anyone have any info on Mary at Mecca? See her ads quite a bit, but have not found anything on here. If you would rather send a pm that would be great also.

Thanks in advance!Well I traveled to Mecca and had an inspiring visit! Mary (an ironic name for someone in Mecca!) loves her work, brings great energy, and possesses wonderful skills. And, she converses comfortably, if a bit excessively. Her technique is amazing, as others have noted here. She gets completely absorbed in the task at hand. Just be prepared to wash your own hands. She really values cleanliness! Enjoy your visit. BTW, she's a older than some of her younger peers. Maybe about 40, but WTF. She's skilled and lots of fun.

Nobecz
09-27-11, 14:53
Newsflash! ! ! Correction: I have it on good authority that Mecca Mary is only 36!

Blog9
09-27-11, 17:07

Thanks in advance!I know newcomers want to be spoon-feed instant-info. But it really isn't difficult to say, type the name Mary in search, and hit enter and see what pops-up.

DoctorDealGood
09-30-11, 02:36
I know newcomers want to be spoon-feed instant-info. But it really isn't difficult to say, type the name Mary in search, and hit enter and see what pops-up.I don't think he was asking too much. BTW. Hot Stone (not Rocks or ROXX) in Indy is just awful. My dream of a 30 minute was flip at about the 5 minute mark and 'you want to handjob? ' right away.

Second visit with some time in between and they were just as bad this time. Sorry. For 60 bucks. I want more than 5 minutes before desert (which ain't free). Does anybody know if SS is still

In business? I haven't seen any ads for them in a while. And when I did it was Joy Joy Joy. Did everybody bail and they had to close?

Kyowa
09-30-11, 03:04
I don't think he was asking too much. BTW. Hot Stone (not Rocks or ROXX) in Indy is just awful. My dream of a 30 minute was flip at about the 5 minute mark and 'you want to handjob? ' right away. Second visit with some time in between and they were just as bad this time. Sorry. For 60 bucks. I want more than 5 minutes before desert (which ain't free). Does anybody know if SS is still In business? I haven't seen any ads for them in a while. And when I did it was Joy Joy Joy. Did everybody bail and they had to close?Warning I got (from an insider who I trust) is that Soothing Sensations clients are being surveilled by l' e' o's: probably being hidden-camera videoed entering & leaving, certainly license-plates & vehicle-descriptions noted.

Sunycide
09-30-11, 07:13
I don't think he was asking too much. BTW. Hot Stone (not Rocks or ROXX) in Indy is just awful. My dream of a 30 minute was flip at about the 5 minute mark and 'you want to handjob? ' right away.

Second visit with some time in between and they were just as bad this time. Sorry. For 60 bucks. I want more than 5 minutes before desert (which ain't free). Does anybody know if SS is still

In business? I haven't seen any ads for them in a while. And when I did it was Joy Joy Joy. Did everybody bail and they had to close?Search doesn't suck, you're just impatient. There's plenty of info on Mary here to make an educated decision if you just take time to read. Heck, I've reviewed her myself!

Bigtlvr
09-30-11, 07:58
Blog9. Search on this site sucks. So please give our bud here a breakUm, no the seach does not suck, lazy people who won't spend the time to use it do. Just saying.

Pictraders69
09-30-11, 10:22
I saw the following ad in the Cinci BP massage section and found the same ad in a Louisville BP massage section. (

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tantra-bliss/3153908

). I made contact with "Kira" and had a nice conversation about the 'benefits' of Tantra massage along with an invitation to participate in a session, for her usual fee. When I first saw the ad, it said her 'location' was Cincinnati, but when I called her, she told me she was actually in Louisville? I'm an hour north of Cinci and then another 1 1/2 hr to Louisville? That's a 5 hr round trip travel time, for me so I'm trying to get as much advance detail about "Tantra Bliss" and Kira as anyone in the Louisville area may be willing to share? I haven't found any postings about her, and have to admit I'm not a regular follower of the Louisville posts, so I may be looking in the wrong places? If everything is as claimed to be, I'd be willing to make a day trip to see for myself, but I'd love to chat with anyone that knows more about Kira's, Tantra sessions? I'd sure hate to make that trip for a misrepresented, aging, overweight, unenthusiastic pratitioner, LOL. A pm would be fine if you choose to stay UTR. Thanks for any help that may be available for a curious sr from up north.

Nobecz
09-30-11, 11:09
Search doesn't suck, you're just impatient. There's plenty of info on Mary here to make an educated decision if you just take time to read. Heck, I've reviewed her myself!Hey, I agree that the search functions are overly complicated and confusing on this site. I hate 'them. Lot's of room for improvement. Regardless, you can get searches to work, and they provide a ton of information for newcomers. A while ago, someone even posted a long set of instructions on using the search functions here. It was really long and comprehensive, which tells us how overly complicated the searches are. Maybe all the newbies should search for those search instructions. Yeah, that's the ticket! Or, a newbie could just skip the searches, go see our lovely Mecca Mary, and use his saved search time to earn the cost of the nice visit!

Nobecz
09-30-11, 11:12
Here's the search hints posted earlier:

This is the way I do my searches, I am sure others have something similar or a bit different.

1. Click on the Advanced Search link.

2. When the screen opens up you will have two tabs to choose from "Search Single Content Type" and Search Multiple Content Types.

3. Under the Search Type select "POSTS" from the drop down menu.

4. Under the Search for Posts heading look for the "Keyword (s) : field and type the name of the girl you are looking to find info on.

5. Make sure the "search Entire Posts" option is selected from the drop down menu.

6. Under Additional Options section look for the "search In Forum (s)"

7. Highlight "kentucky" or whatever board you want to search.

8. Click on the Also Search in Child Forums box.

9. For the "Show Results as:" select the Reports option.

10. CLick on the Search NOw button and have fun

Nobecz
09-30-11, 11:14
Thanks SS. I do this too:

Sometimes I just hit the "search" button and type the name of the item I'm searching for. It will only search in the thread you are in, but it is a quick way to zip through one section without using the advanced feature.

Sexmoron
09-30-11, 15:05
I saw the following ad in the Cinci BP massage section and found the same ad in a Louisville BP massage section. (

http://louisville.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/tantra-bliss/3153908

). I made contact with "Kira" and had a nice conversation about the 'benefits' of Tantra massage along with an invitation to participate in a session, for her usual fee. When I first saw the ad, it said her 'location' was Cincinnati, but when I called her, she told me she was actually in Louisville? I'm an hour north of Cinci and then another 1 1/2 hr to Louisville? That's a 5 hr round trip travel time, for me so I'm trying to get as much advance detail about "Tantra Bliss" and Kira as anyone in the Louisville area may be willing to share? I haven't found any postings about her, and have to admit I'm not a regular follower of the Louisville posts, so I may be looking in the wrong places? If everything is as claimed to be, I'd be willing to make a day trip to see for myself, but I'd love to chat with anyone that knows more about Kira's, Tantra sessions? I'd sure hate to make that trip for a misrepresented, aging, overweight, unenthusiastic pratitioner, LOL. A pm would be fine if you choose to stay UTR. Thanks for any help that may be available for a curious sr from up north.So, I used the advanced search. I knew I'd read something on this lady before,

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?7890-BackPage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=1209324&highlight=Tantra#post1209324

About midway down there is a report from FunTongue.

GotMySpurs
10-02-11, 00:14
I finally went over off Lyndon to visit with Amanda. All I can say is wow. If you get a chance to see her I highly recommend her.

Squirrel88
10-02-11, 00:30
Someone asked if Soothing Sensations had closed. I don't know for sure but Friday they were not answering their phone.

And I stopped by, door locked and no one around. Even though sign on door with hours posted said they should be open.

Lou Jack
10-02-11, 04:17
I finally went over off Lyndon to visit with Amanda. All I can say is wow. If you get a chance to see her I highly recommend her.What is available with her? I've been thinking of calling her also.

Doctor Z
10-02-11, 10:50
Someone asked if Soothing Sensations had closed. I don't know for sure but Friday they were not answering their phone.

And I stopped by, door locked and no one around. Even though sign on door with hours posted said they should be open.Same deal with me. Heard that the chicks were good to go but the place was locked tighter than a virgin. Seemed like somebody was there but not opening the door. Aint just me then.

GotMySpurs
10-02-11, 13:04
What is available with her? I've been thinking of calling her also.She told me you is around during the days. I'll be heading back for sure!

Kyowa
10-02-11, 13:15
On my Droid phone (which is my only hobby post_&_read device for "home security" reasons) the "Search" function returns a TOTALLY UNREADABLE MESS where any results that MIGHT BE THERE are completely overlapping such that I cannot even read what might be there!

Hey, I agree that the search functions are overly complicated and confusing on this site. I hate them. Lot's of room for improvement. Regardless, you can get searches to work, and they provide a ton of information for newcomers. A while ago, someone even posted a long set of instructions on using the search functions here. It was really long and comprehensive, which tells us how overly complicated the searches are. Maybe all the newbies should search for those search instructions! Yeah, that's the ticket!!

James Braddock
10-02-11, 13:26
Not to fill this place up with unrelated talk, but you should try the dolphin hd browser, it works well on my android phone.

On my Droid phone (which is my only hobby post_&_read device for "home security" reasons) the "Search" function returns a TOTALLY UNREADABLE MESS where any results that MIGHT BE THERE are completely overlapping such that I cannot even read what might be there!

Doctor Z
10-02-11, 16:15
Did the art fair thing scouting around for chicks in old town. Too much going on for driving around to scope. Guy at one of the shops tells me to check out this place on 3rd street. Ran into a chick named Lilly working there. Damn she's got it! Spent a bill and happy I did. Says to call her back for another go. Not the full ride but will check it out again.

Member #5465
10-03-11, 12:39
Dreamed about hitting this place a couple of times recently. .70 got me in the door. Nice, thorough table shower. Just with hands & soap in the second dream. In the first dream, Y gave weak, quick massage then flip; she let me lick and gave good standard ending for. 50; in & out in 40 min. In the second dream, another weak, quick massage then. 90 for hr of playtime to end with second level of service. Whilst still dreaming, I was hungry so Y let me eat in the front & back; tight, wet kitty. Strong ending but weak massage.

SnowPlow13
10-03-11, 22:51
I finally went over off Lyndon to visit with Amanda. All I can say is wow. If you get a chance to see her I highly recommend her.What are her rates like?

GotMySpurs
10-04-11, 08:18
What are her rates like?I paid he price of admission plus half tip. Very nice girl

Bigtlvr
10-04-11, 08:23
Did the art fair thing scouting around for chicks in old town. Too much going on for driving around to scope. Guy at one of the shops tells me to check out this place on 3rd street. Ran into a chick named Lilly working there. Damn she's got it! Spent a bill and happy I did. Says to call her back for another go. Not the full ride but will check it out again.DocZ, this is not inteted to be a flame, but you. Somting for $ at ABE. All I have ever seen, and that includes pm's with vicky, is that $ just gets you entry and a lame ass strip show or massage. The girls are always up sells wanting $$ to $$$ for more. Not calling bs on your report, would just like more details.

Member #5465
10-04-11, 18:50
Apparently OK Spa is open again. I'm a noob at this (4 under my belt but 2 were up east this summer). EA Spa advertises like crazy with no problems but OK, with no ads, was hit this summer early. Do we think it is safe now?

Doctor Z
10-04-11, 20:49
DocZ, this is not inteted to be a flame, but you. Somting for $ at ABE. All I have ever seen, and that includes pm's with vicky, is that $ just gets you entry and a lame ass strip show or massage. The girls are always up sells wanting $$ to $$$ for more. Not calling bs on your report, would just like more details.A bill was the price at the door, Bigtlvr. Don't know Vicky but Lilly said other girls work there too. Not sure what you got. I had a good time with the undies bit. She said she didn't do the FS thing but that was cool because it was fun. I didn't drop more than a bill for what I wanted. Sent you message so check it and let me know.

Chessi69
10-05-11, 15:24
Hellow to my fellow hobbyists.

I will be in town this weekend and, after purusing the last few pages of this thread and finding alot about nothing, I am asking for assistance on a good massage provider. My search has found Mary at Mecca (don't know where that is). I would appreciate any information you could provide about a decent massage / body rub. Standard ending OK if it is of quality, and other options available are always nice. I will be in Clarksville, so anyone over there or on that side of town in Louisville would be great. I would appreciate a PM with intel and will reciprocate if anyone travels to Charleston, SC.

Thanks.

Chessi69

Joelouky
10-05-11, 16:02

I will be in town this weekend and, after purusing the last few pages of this thread and finding alot about nothing, I am asking for assistance on a good massage provider. My search has found Mary at Mecca (don't know where that is). I would appreciate any information you could provide about a decent massage / body rub. Standard ending OK if it is of quality, and other options available are always nice. I will be in Clarksville, so anyone over there or on that side of town in Louisville would be great. I would appreciate a PM with intel and will reciprocate if anyone travels to Charleston, SC.

Thanks.

Chessi69You may want to come over to Louisville, Southern In is a bit hot police wise right now.

James Braddock
10-05-11, 19:00
I would strongly suggest Randi, I just recently reviewed her in Backpage advertisers- I believe. Not too far of a drive, no extras, but a great massage and handshake from a very nice little lady. Good luck.

Thanks.

Chessi69

Two Nutts
10-06-11, 10:13
Too much heat in Indiana to put out much info, but I had a great time that went over the paid amt.

If she was independent she'd be rich in half a yr. $$ Over paid, maybe. But I left as my handle implies.

I'll def. Return this week. She will be moving in a month.

Nobecz
10-06-11, 14:04

Thanks.

Chessi69On the Louisville side, I have only good to say about Randi, Alana (19) , Jordyne, Katrina, Erica (CuteBustyE in provider ads) , Jenny LMT (under massages) and Honey LMT (under massages). Jenny and Honey give fabulously great massages, although someone recently said Honey is limiting herself to traditional non-sensual massage. Personally, I don't know. She's fabulous. Jenny may offer the best massages I've had. Jordyne is close. Randi and Alana are amazing with light touch. Erica is terrific! Jordyne, Honey, Jenny, and Erica seem to be true independents. In Jeff, I've enjoyed Mary. PM me if you want.

Natural75
10-06-11, 16:01
On the Louisville side, I have only good to say about Randi, Alana (19) , Jordyne, Katrina, Erica (CuteBustyE in provider ads) , Jenny LMT (under massages) and Honey LMT (under massages). Jenny and Honey give fabulously great massages, although someone recently said Honey is limiting herself to traditional non-sensual massage. Personally, I don't know. She's fabulous. Jenny may offer the best massages I've had. Jordyne is close. Randi and Alana are amazing with light touch. Erica is terrific! Jordyne, Honey, Jenny, and Erica seem to be true independents. In Jeff, I've enjoyed Mary. PM me if you want.Hi,

Sure looks like Jenny and Honey offer only Massages when you look at their websites and ads.

Chessi69
10-06-11, 16:38

Thanks.

Chessi69If I rated all the cities I have visited, Louisville has to be number 1 by far regarding help to a fellow hobbyists. I have received a lot of responses and many of you recommend the same ladies. In Many cities I have visited, it is like pulling teeth to get even 1 response for info; but my fellow hobbyists here have come through in spades. Thanks again to everyone who has responded on this board or by PM. The hard part is narrowing down the choices and determining who is available when I am.

Play safe.

Chessi69

LookingHard
10-06-11, 16:38
I haven't seen a lot of providers in Indiana but Alana in Indiana is close, independent, and def not a cop. PM me for details.

Thanks.

Chessi69

Crcr1883
10-06-11, 17:02
On the Louisville side, I have only good to say about Randi, Alana (19) , Jordyne, Katrina, Erica (CuteBustyE in provider ads) , Jenny LMT (under massages) and Honey LMT (under massages). Jenny and Honey give fabulously great massages, although someone recently said Honey is limiting herself to traditional non-sensual massage. Personally, I don't know. She's fabulous. Jenny may offer the best massages I've had. Jordyne is close. Randi and Alana are amazing with light touch. Erica is terrific! Jordyne, Honey, Jenny, and Erica seem to be true independents. In Jeff, I've enjoyed Mary. PM me if you want.Of those mentioned, I have dreamt of Jordyne and Jenny. As Nobecz said, those two are great!

Joelouky
10-06-11, 17:35
If I rated all the cities I have visited, Louisville has to be number 1 by far regarding help to a fellow hobbyists. I have received a lot of responses and many of you recommend the same ladies. In Many cities I have visited, it is like pulling teeth to get even 1 response for info; but my fellow hobbyists here have come through in spades. Thanks again to everyone who has responded on this board or by PM. The hard part is narrowing down the choices and determining who is available when I am.

Play safe.

Chessi69If all you are looking for is rub and tug, Alana and Randy get the highest ratings.

Nobecz
10-06-11, 20:41
Hi,

Sure looks like Jenny and Honey offer only Massages when you look at their websites and ads.Yup. They're talented massage therapists and smart too yet! You'd like their massage.

Member #5859
10-07-11, 07:34
It appears from the ads that Melissa in Lyndon has gotten more open minded. I would love to see that happen as I like the LMT experience with just a little extra.

Any news in that area would be appreciated.

Lately, I have visited:

Jennifer on Preston, nice girl offering only fair experience. Would not repeat.

Cynthia at Mecca. Good experience. Will repeat. Comfortable with both her and Mary with the edge going to Mary.

Not anything else to report as funds have limited me a bit as well as the bridge and arrests in So. IN.

Thanks.

Scientist
10-08-11, 03:28
Checked out East Spa.

$.8 for an hour, then $ for FS. Good job by the kind of girl you would expect to work here. Overall good time relaxed with no hustle.

You just have to know how to answer their questions since they seem to be very skittish. That could just be because I don't look like a normal patron though.

Scientist
10-08-11, 03:39
I tried NMT in Shepville.

All I got was a shitty massage.

Must have spooked them.

Member #5465
10-08-11, 13:58
I tried NMT in Shepville.

All I got was a shitty massage.

Must have spooked them.Had a dream there the other day. Dreamed I got a good table shower and pretty decent massage (much better than EA) from an older Asian lady. In my dream after the flip I was treated nicely; nice udders and ended happily. Dreamed that Gina said boom boom next time.

How was your massage after the flip? Was it for the entire time?

Member #5465
10-08-11, 14:05
Anyone have a report about Miyako in Bardstown?

Scientist
10-09-11, 00:03
My massage was all massage all the time. I prefer my massages with less towel.

WildmanBill
10-09-11, 09:08
Anyone have a report about Miyako in Bardstown?I have been there a few times and have found them accommodating, but, too expensive when it comes to extras. After the entry fee of. 8. The massage is adequate. FS was offered at $.6 extra. And wanted. 8 for a handshake. I only went back to try to negotiate and had the same results. YMMV now as this has been a year or so ago.

WildmanBill
10-13-11, 14:02
My massage was all massage all the time. I prefer my massages with less towel.Well after seeing his posts, and PMing with the ScientistI just had to try NMT. I had a totally different experience. I saw Connie, she said she had been there only a month. She gave a Great Massage and it was a true Massage. We will leave it that there were extras, just not offered, but she was real quiet about it (sign language and giggling). I left extremely relaxed, all the knots worked out and very very happy.

GotMySpurs
10-14-11, 00:06
Another great visit to Hott Rocks. This time spent some very nice time with Salena. I will be visiting again very soon. On a side note Amys not there anymore which is to bad.

UhMyOh
10-14-11, 14:27
Must have got some misinformation. Ok (nmt) was not hit this summer. Been going there 4 years and they haven't had any problems. Always great service. My personal preference over ea or any. Remember, advertising costs money that is passed on to the the consumer.

Member #5465
10-14-11, 22:23
Must have got some misinformation. Ok (nmt) was not hit this summer. Been going there 4 years and they haven't had any problems. Always great service. My personal preference over ea or any. Remember, advertising costs money that is passed on to the the consumer.I may have the wrong place / date; if so my apologies. I did visit NMT recently and had pleasant dreams as well.

This is that to which I was referring: http://www.wave3.com/story/6239640/three-busted-for-prostitution-more-arrests-could-follow?redirected=true

GreatCatHunter
10-15-11, 20:01
Had another very pleasant dream of Selena today, nice bodyrub and a handshake at the end.

Legal Eagle
10-16-11, 16:50
Today I decided to take the plunge and try this out this location. I had "RTFF" and understood that, much like Kings Island, there is a charge at the gate. Met and spent time with a late-30ish brunette named "Tabitha" at their location in OL. Attractive accommodations and a pleasurable mature woman. This location is not for the financially timid. I will offer that the funds I spent were worth the investment. Will PM specifics as requested.

UhMyOh
10-18-11, 04:12
The Wave 3 story referred to earlier is about 5 or 6 years old. Miss Durr as she is referred to will be affectionaly rembered by some of the longer time posters on this board as Toy, a little cutie with a pony tail. Miss kimyun was here only a short time and was known as Sarah. Both left after the incident and never returned. The place has probably changed managers a couple of times since then.

Big Dum Gai
10-22-11, 21:36
Okay, I'm new, but I have a fun story.

Last year I was looking for a "regular" massage therapist and found an Amanda off Lyndon Lane. The massage was "different", but there was never any offer for more than a massage. I wasn't looking for more, but I didn't like the massage, so I went elsewhere.

This year, I found a provider but I'm not terribly happy with her. I'm scared to death of trying to new places / girls due to risk, but if Amanda will provide.

Was she a tall, blonde, loud woman? Funny? If so, where can I find her number or ads now. She used to have campy CL ads with holiday themed graphics. There seem to be a few doing that now, but none calling themselves Amanda.

Hints? Links? Phone number?

Thanks!

I finally went over off Lyndon to visit with Amanda. All I can say is wow. If you get a chance to see her I highly recommend her.

Greywolf123
10-23-11, 12:46
I believe there are two Amanda's on Lyndon Lane unless one moved. One is at Melissa (in 20's blonde and hot) the other one is well has the very big Ads (thats all I'm saying about her). Seen both, my pleasure is the one in the 20's.

Grey.

Okay, I'm new, but I have a fun story.

Last year I was looking for a "regular" massage therapist and found an Amanda off Lyndon Lane. The massage was "different", but there was never any offer for more than a massage. I wasn't looking for more, but I didn't like the massage, so I went elsewhere.

This year, I found a provider but I'm not terribly happy with her. I'm scared to death of trying to new places / girls due to risk, but if Amanda will provide.

Was she a tall, blonde, loud woman? Funny? If so, where can I find her number or ads now. She used to have campy CL ads with holiday themed graphics. There seem to be a few doing that now, but none calling themselves Amanda.

Hints? Links? Phone number?

Thanks!

Big Dum Gai
10-23-11, 13:58
I believe there are two Amanda's on Lyndon Lane unless one moved. One is at Melissa (in 20's blonde and hot) the other one is well has the very big Ads (thats all I'm saying about her). Seen both, my pleasure is the one in the 20's.

Grey.I think the one I'm talking about is "very big ads". I can't seem to find an ad, and I lost her phone number from last year. Is there's an ad currently up somewhere, please point it out.

Thanks!