PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

BluNation
10-16-18, 11:08
Been here a couple times now. Have only seen 2 girls ever there. Both pretty nice bodies. The one in the glasses is a bit rude but the thinner girl very nice and decent rub. Best looking I've seen in awhile most places around here seem to only have older women working.

Jjbee62
10-16-18, 18:09
After several years as a regular in Indy and about 6 months checking the AMPs in Evansville, Indiana, it seems I'm going to be spending quite a bit of time in Louisville. I'm looking for, in order of importance:

1. A quality massage.

2. An attractive, playful Asian masseuse. Younger is better.

3. A standard finish.

4. A table shower.

5. Roaming, the more the better.

I'd consider it a win if I could get 1, 3, and 4.

Now the problem. I'm mostly stuck on the northeast side, not far from Sun spa. I see 2 places, Golden fingers and a place on Westport identified as good massage with no extras. If either has a table shower, I'd give it a try. I also see a place called East Spa, but a search didn't turn up anything. Sun seems like the place to go if I don't want a good massage.

I'll happily TOFTT if someone knows another place in the area. Otherwise, anything that would make one of these places a better choice?

Keith76
10-16-18, 22:01
Finally took the plunge after reading some reviews I thought Stone sounded like a good fit for me. I drew Jennifer for my Asian massage therapist. She is short and cute not too fat and not too skinny. I opted for an hr appt at 80 after I seen Jennifer plus I'm slow and need to build up the anticipation. First on the list table shower which was nice she cleans ever nook and cranny you have for 10 min or so. Next was the sauna, by myself which sucked for 5-10 min. Next the table massage the lights where dimmed and then came out the baby oil. I will say Jennifer gives a really nice massage. I couldn't keep my hands to myself and she was alright with it. After the flip she hinted for extra but no firm price I laid $60 down hopeing for a BBBJ but I got a tuggy (HE) and I finally convinced her to let me taste her goods (DATY) which was nice. I did slide a finger in, which she may do kagels because she was tight. After I was done I asked her about FS which she said was $120 plus house fees. All in all I paid 140 for a tuggy so in a way I did get screwed but I did get a nice massage LOL. It wasn't a bad experience just not what I'm used too and now I know. If anyone has any questions you can PM.

LoneWolf3
10-16-18, 23:00
After several years as a regular in Indy and about 6 months checking the AMPs in Evansville, Indiana, it seems I'm going to be spending quite a bit of time in Louisville. I'm looking for, in order of importance:

1. A quality massage.
3. A standard finish.
4. A table shower.

I'd consider it a win if I could get 1, 3, and 4.Try Eastern Spa, in the shops in front of Wally World off Chamberlain Lane. Sure thing on 1, 3, and 4. With 5, usually up top only, but UTC. Most AMPs in this area 2 is tough to come by but my last visit I found Anna to be cute, fun, and younger than average. Language can be an issue but iPhone translator helped. LW3.

Jjbee62
10-16-18, 23:30
Try Eastern Spa, in the shops in front of Wally World off Chamberlain Lane. Sure thing on 1, 3, and 4. With 5, usually up top only, but UTC. Most AMPs in this area 2 is tough to come by but my last visit I found Anna to be cute, fun, and younger than average. Language can be an issue but iPhone translator helped. LW3.I'll give it a try and next week if I'm still around. Tonight I decided on Golden Fingers. Got a 50+ woman. Place was clean, but just curtains over the doors. Massage was good, but too much oil. Table shower was good. No tease although she did briefly wash junior during the table shower. I think with patience, especially late night, a HE might be a possibility. I didn't make any effort.

LoneWolf3
10-17-18, 00:26
I'll give it a try and next week if I'm still around. Tonight I decided on Golden Fingers. Got a 50+ woman. Place was clean, but just curtains over the doors. Massage was good, but too much oil. Table shower was good. No tease although she did briefly wash junior during the table shower. I think with patience, especially late night, a HE might be a possibility. I didn't make any effort.Never had a HE at that place, even with repeat visits. Same is true with Westport, and they can sometimes be downright bad. Again, in your area East for HE and Sun if you want more. Happy hunting, LW3.

SteenkyNutz502
10-17-18, 00:39

1. A quality massage.

3. A standard finish.

4. A table shower.

I'd consider it a win if I could get 1, 3, and 4.

Now the problem. I'm mostly stuck on the northeast side, not far from Sun spa. I see 2 places, Golden fingers and a place on Westport identified as good massage with no extras. If either has a table shower, I'd give it a try. I also see a place called East Spa, but a search didn't turn up anything. Sun seems like the place to go if I don't want a good massage.

I'll happily TOFTT if someone knows another place in the area. Otherwise, anything that would make one of these places a better choice?If you can find a way across the river to Jeff, I can recommend three places I know. Spring Spa in Jeff and Island Breeze in New Albany both had ladies fulfiling your parameters when I visited them. If you are interested in a non-Asian place there's also Mecca in Jeff. If you can't make it over the Sun sounds like your best bet.

Jjbee62
10-17-18, 08:12
Never had a HE at that place, even with repeat visits. Same is true with Westport, and they can sometimes be downright bad. Again, in your area East for HE and Sun if you want more. Happy hunting, LW3.I heard the other girl at Golden talking. She sounds younger. If she is and looks reasonable, I might make an effort, if I return. Sounds like I can skip Westport and plan a stop at East. Thanks to all for the input.

SouthSonny
10-17-18, 11:11
Finally took the plunge after reading some reviews I thought Stone sounded like a good fit for me. I drew Jennifer for my Asian massage therapist. She is short and cute not too fat and not too skinny. I opted for an hr appt at 80 after I seen Jennifer plus I'm slow and need to build up the anticipation. First on the list table shower which was nice she cleans ever nook and cranny you have for 10 min or so. Next was the sauna, by myself which sucked for 5-10 min. Next the table massage the lights where dimmed and then came out the baby oil. I will say Jennifer gives a really nice massage. I couldn't keep my hands to myself and she was alright with it. After the flip she hinted for extra but no firm price I laid $60 down hopeing for a BBBJ but I got a tuggy (HE) and I finally convinced her to let me taste her goods (DATY) which was nice. I did slide a finger in, which she may do kagels because she was tight. After I was done I asked her about FS which she said was $120 plus house fees. All in all I paid 140 for a tuggy so in a way I did get screwed but I did get a nice massage LOL. It wasn't a bad experience just not what I'm used too and now I know. If anyone has any questions you can PM.Where is this place and what is the actual name?

Jjbee62
10-17-18, 11:29
Where is this place and what is the actual name?I believe it's a place called Stone Relaxation. On Poplar Level Rd.

Firemanoh
10-17-18, 12:18
I am in the city today and wanted to check out stone spa. Decided to avoid it, as there was an exceptional LE presence along Poplar level Road. For Metro PD in the parking lot by Metro Station. Several more another block north. To sheriff units mobile on Poplar level, and even saw two undercover units. I'd recommend avoiding any of the places along Poplar level today.

Two Nutts
10-17-18, 12:38
If you can find a way across the river to Jeff, I can recommend three places I know. Spring Spa in Jeff and Island Breeze in New Albany both had ladies fulfiling your parameters when I visited them. If you are interested in a non-Asian place there's also Mecca in Jeff. If you can't make it over the Sun sounds like your best bet.1 , 3, & 4 definitely not #2.

Keith76
10-17-18, 14:42
I am in the city today and wanted to check out stone spa. Decided to avoid it, as there was an exceptional LE presence along Poplar level Road. For Metro PD in the parking lot by Metro Station. Several more another block north. To sheriff units mobile on Poplar level, and even saw two undercover units. I'd recommend avoiding any of the places along Poplar level today.Yes, after I left stone last night I stopped at a Thortans a couple miles down the road and LEO in a Ford Escape pulled in.

Keith76
10-17-18, 14:44
Where is this place and what is the actual name?The name is Stone address 4921 Poplar level rd.

Rob4345
10-17-18, 23:23
I have to be in louisville for the next two days. What two places should I visit or which one should I do twice. Thought about Body sensation. Would love some thoughts please.

Jjbee62
10-18-18, 09:31
Sometimes I would rather try and fail, rather than take a sure thing. Sometimes I don't fail.

My schedule, while I'm in town only allows an AMP visit at or after 9 pm. Not my preferred time, but late night can have advantages. Tuesday night at 9 I made my first trip to GF. As I said, the massage was quite good. When I flipped, I was surprised to see that my hour was almost up. The woman asked if I wanted more time. I decided to go for another 30 minutes. At least I'd get a good massage for my money. And that's all I got. Finished with the table shower and walked out.

Last night (Wednesday) I decided to go back and actually test the waters, find out if a HE might be found, even though everyone else has failed (or isn't talking about it). I got a different woman, who wasn't noticeably younger. Massage proceeded normally, but this time I rubbed her legs whenever possible. Once again, the flip came at the 50 minute mark. However, when this one was asking if I wanted more time, she was hinting at a little extra. Since my goal was to get something more, I agreed and paid for another hour. I also added a standard tip.

A quick interruption on paying for extra time to get an extra. It's almost always a waste of money. I know this. You're always better off just going to a place where satisfaction is guaranteed. Even if you do get a HE, you end up paying what FS costs elsewhere.

So, I realized I was throwing money away. It became more obvious when she wanted a bigger tip, without once touching junior. I let her know that was all I had and the massage continued.

She allowed some OTC roaming down below, but she kept watching the curtain. Eventually, she removed the towel and moved my hand in to self service position. What I ended up with was self service with a slight assist. She was fine with touching and rubbing everything below the shaft, but other than a few brief touches, I was stuck doing the work myself.

After I finished she spent about 15 minutes massaging feet and legs, then took me to the table shower. Nothing extra to report on that.

So, I'm going to call it a minor success. I believe, if a person wanted to spend enough money they could get a HE there, rather than self service. But, unless you're in it for the challenge, save your money.

Jake Monger
10-18-18, 15:16
Dreamed about going to Scarletts today for the first time since downtown, saw a gorgeous provider based on the help of some other seniors on here. Visit went well, I would definitely repeat. Very sensual and professionally done. FS is not on the menu, but a very nicely done body rub that helped take the stress out of the day. As always, YMMV.

Jake.

MikeMike56
10-18-18, 18:50
I have to be in louisville for the next two days. What two places should I visit or which one should I do twice. Thought about Body sensation. Would love some thoughts please.Body Sensations and The Relaxation Station.

AgainLLook
10-18-18, 20:39
Seen her ad on rub site says she's working m-f now. When I am bored I text her and shaly. Sure miss the old password days, when you had that you at least got a text back.

FunTimeSnow
10-18-18, 20:49
Dreamed about going to Scarletts today for the first time since downtown, saw a gorgeous provider based on the help of some other seniors on here. Visit went well, I would definitely repeat. Very sensual and professionally done. FS is not on the menu, but a very nicely done body rub that helped take the stress out of the day. As always, YMMV.

Jake.Who did you see?

Jake Monger
10-20-18, 09:34
Who did you see?I recommend Kenya or Scarlett. I don't think you can go wrong with anyone there, actually.

LancePkrbttm
10-20-18, 16:35
Is Salon 61 still in business? I used to stop by when I had regular runs between Nashville and Cincy. Moon was the go to girl there. I hear Moon has moved on. Is it worth a drive now?Last time I went there she folded up my towel and put it right back where I found it when I walked in. Not sure how she washed and dried it but perhaps she is The Flash too!

Dickens Cider
10-21-18, 12:05
Last time I went there she folded up my towel and put it right back where I found it when I walked in. Not sure how she washed and dried it but perhaps she is The Flash too!Last time I was there I walked out after seeing some other guy's rorschach test on the sheet. Not for me. Never to return. DnC.

OneSwiss
10-21-18, 13:05
Yesterday I thought I was posting a report here but evidently I posted it to the Lexington page. If you have any interest in this update please go to "massage parlors" on the Lexington page.

Member #6040
10-21-18, 21:42
Yesterday I thought I was posting a report here but evidently I posted it to the Lexington page. If you have any interest in this update please go to "massage parlors" on the Lexington page.

Just saw another fake posting for my lady Izzy on Louisville rubratings. This is an ad she posted about a year ago. I know it is not her because the phone number ls one she used a year ago but has not used for the last 9 months or so. Don't know who has her pics and is doing this but they are not doing anyone any favors. She was in a class of her own but she is no longer around so leave her be.Here you go.

HC.

SouthHunter74
10-22-18, 04:41
She s been back and forth in the game the past year or two, but I saw a recent pic of her from Uncle LEO that was not flattering at all. I'd steer clear of any of her old numbers unless you like your picture taken by Uncle. Stay safe.

JimmyWang
10-22-18, 05:20
An Asian / Hawaiian girl that worked in Clarksville for a while, lost a ton of weight and then worked across from the stadium? Loved giving Russians. I was wondering if the older mongers may remember her or know if she is still bringing smiles. PM if better.

OneSwiss
10-22-18, 07:00
She s been back and forth in the game the past year or two, but I saw a recent pic of her from Uncle LEO that was not flattering at all. I'd steer clear of any of her old numbers unless you like your picture taken by Uncle. Stay safe.I will say it once again. The ad is not posted by her. It is an exact copy of one she did over a year ago including the outdated phone number. This is the second time it has appeared. In other words don't bother calling the number listed it is not her.

Alex812
10-22-18, 16:30
Somewhat new to the hobby so don't have a lot of info to post but here is what I got, hope it helps.

So In Spa.

Went to So In Spa towards the middle of the year, Was greeted by my masseuse, maybe in her early-mid 40's hard to tell and did not get her name, she asked how long and went for the 30 min. Went into the room got ready and started the massage, massage itself was ok not the best asked her to work my front about 5 min in. She immediately pointed to jr and ask to massage I happily said yes and she started massaging jr, there was roaming allowed, she was wearing a skirt so was able to play with the kitty. Pointed towards her mouth and at first shook her head and then I ask her to get up on the table and I would return the favor. So a little 69 ng which was ok, she kept saying too big and making a weird noise so it wasn't really doing anything for me. Ask her to lay on table for some mish, she said ok but kept telling me that we have to quiet. Threw on the rubber and went at it, during she kept her hand over her mouth, I guess to not make any noise but I didn't see any else there. Finished up got dressed and gave her $40 tip, all I brought didn't think to get that far with the extras since it was my first time there. Gave her the tip and she smiled and said to come back soon.

Island Breeze.

Have visited Island Breeze about 3 times hoping the next visit would be better than the last, but that never happens. Extras are very limited standard only. Each time was a different girl, none were memorable. Always started out with table shower, which I'm not sure why it's always freezing in the room and while they are drying me I'm like shaking it is so damn cold. Nothing really to say hear, only reason I went 3 times is just because it's closer than the rest. I would not repeat, unless I just get a urge and don't have a lot of time or money to go anywhere else.

Spring Spa.

Went to spring spa in Jeff about a month ago, greeted at the door by Mina who is probably the best looking provider out of all these places I've been. Only went for the HH and went for the table shower, which I didn't find out tell after that they take that out of the massage time. Started the massage, nice small talk, on the flip asked for what's on the menu, said only standard. Which is already she made it more interesting with a lot of dirty talk, was hoping to get more than standard but said they can't or they will get in trouble. She did allow OTC roaming, gave her 30 for the tip.

Out of all the places Spring Spa I have to say is my favorite. But I have only been to these 3, I am not able to do this as often as I would like, hard to get the time to get away. So if anyone has any suggestions to some good places that don't have sky high prices I would be very grateful, I like staying on the IN side but if it isn't far across the river I would defiantly like to check it out. And I will keep up to date on my visits for now on, Thanks in advance everyone.

Member #6040
10-22-18, 20:33
An Asian / Hawaiian girl that worked in Clarksville for a while, lost a ton of weight and then worked across from the stadium? Loved giving Russians. I was wondering if the older mongers may remember her or know if she is still bringing smiles. PM if better.I believe I know exactly who you're asking about but I don't think many of the girls from the stadium are still around. She gave a great nuru and Russian finish though. I do think Randi may have worked there at one point but I'm not 100% on that as I never saw her there, but she is still around. The stadium had a lot of good ones there.

HC.

HappyHobbyist
10-23-18, 00:11
An Asian / Hawaiian girl that worked in Clarksville for a while, lost a ton of weight and then worked across from the stadium? Loved giving Russians. I was wondering if the older mongers may remember her or know if she is still bringing smiles. PM if better.That was Ava she is out of the biz as far as I know. Seen her around the area as a bartender.

JimmyWang
10-23-18, 11:29
That was Ava she is out of the biz as far as I know. Seen her around the area as a bartender.Good thing I don't know where she bartends. I'd develop a drinking problem. I thought she was great.

JimmyWang
10-23-18, 11:32
I believe I know exactly who you're asking about but I don't think many of the girls from the stadium are still around. She gave a great nuru and Russian finish though. I do think Randi may have worked there at one point but I'm not 100% on that as I never saw her there, but she is still around. The stadium had a lot of good ones there.

HC.I never saw Randi at the stadium. I've seen her out on her own though. Nice person but really didn't do it for me. Ava was all around great for me.

JoeZagnut
10-23-18, 12:31
I believe I know exactly who you're asking about but I don't think many of the girls from the stadium are still around. She gave a great nuru and Russian finish though. I do think Randi may have worked there at one point but I'm not 100% on that as I never saw her there, but she is still around. The stadium had a lot of good ones there.

HC.I saw Randi there several times. When I couldn't get scheduled with Alana.

Or Riley.

Or Gina.

Or the tall chick w huge tits and many tats. I think she went by Ginger?

Those were the days!

JoshLovesBBJ
10-23-18, 15:19
Cheers all!

I'm coming to visit Louisville in a week and was hoping to see Megan. Any feedback? Feel free to PM.

Member #5859
10-23-18, 18:49
I read much more about the other girls at the place we call Churchill, but I had another session with Heather and found her to pretty hot. Doesn't look like it at first, but there is a fire there. What I liked most was that she seemed to really enjoy herself as well. Great sense of fun to a standard session.

BDinkie
10-23-18, 20:36
Cheers all!

I'm coming to visit Louisville in a week and was hoping to see Megan. Any feedback? Feel free to PM.Can't go wrong with Megan. Bangin body in 5' tall package. Not FS, but will def. Bust your nut.

JoshLovesBBJ
10-23-18, 22:13
Can't go wrong with Megan. Bangin body in 5' tall package. Not FS, but will def. Bust your nut.Do you have any other recommendations for fbsm with possible extras? Looking for Incall in safe area.

SimpleGuy1970
10-24-18, 10:29
I usually go to Sun because I can get FS. I am thinking of trying some other places. I am not a fan of standard finish as I can do that myself. Any thoughts on best places?

MikeMike56
10-24-18, 10:54
I usually go to Sun because I can get FS. I am thinking of trying some other places. I am not a fan of standard finish as I can do that myself. Any thoughts on best places?Really what service you get will depend on the girl and what she is willing to do for what you are trying to pay. Body Sensations, Relaxation Station, Scarlett's Parlor, and Mystique Allure seem to all have pretty ladies. HG looks like a rest home for the elderly. Unless you are into that.

MonkeySmasher
10-24-18, 22:32
I usually go to Sun because I can get FS. I am thinking of trying some other places. I am not a fan of standard finish as I can do that myself. Any thoughts on best places?My opinion BS hands down. 70 hr and 130 tip for FS. 200 and out the door. Now RS on the other hand I wasnt impressed with the talent and the price for FS. Rs wants 70 hr and 200 FS and the girls aren't that great looking either. Like I said that is my opinion, but different strokes for different strokes.

Ol Muff Diver
10-24-18, 23:33
Really what service you get will depend on the girl and what she is willing to do for what you are trying to pay. Body Sensations, Relaxation Station, Scarlett's Parlor, and Mystique Allure seem to all have pretty ladies. HG looks like a rest home for the elderly. Unless you are into that.Stress away.

Empire.

Spa 61.

Sun spa.

Sunny's spa (clarksville).

Stone (poplar level).

Nm spa (shepherdsville).

Two Nutts
10-25-18, 07:06
Is there any AMPs that allow that in the area? Trying to broaden my bucket list. Young or old I don't care.

LetsGiveItATry
10-25-18, 10:19
Stress away.

Empire.

Spa 61.

Sun spa.

Sunny's spa (clarksville).

Stone (poplar level).

Nm spa (shepherdsville).What is the contact info for NM? I can't find anything on Google.

NuttinBetter
10-25-18, 11:23
What is the contact info for NM? I can't find anything on Google.I believe that it's "ok stress management" s. Lakeview Dr. ?? Haven't been there in years has had good and bad reviews as usual. Far east shut down after busted years ago. Good luck be safe an report back. Please.

Jjbee62
10-25-18, 22:07
Decided to give this one a try this week. Overall I wasn't impressed. It seemed clean enough. The masseuse was okay, nothing special and she was dressed to limit access. The relaxing music wasn't relaxing and the CD player kept skipping. The massage definitely wasn't relaxing. Everything felt like she was rushing. She didn't go to crazy with the oil. Some of the teasing was okay, but mostly it was very mechanical, including the standard finish. A very brief UTC roam up top was allowed, some OTC allowed down below. No table shower was offered. Standard rates, standard tip. Not likely to give it another try.

Motoot
10-25-18, 22:33
Stopped by Sunday night.

Nice girl no shower; massage for minute then flip. For $80 BBJCIM then she showed me as she spit in napkin.

May try again; cost $140.

JumpBalls
10-26-18, 20:26
She's been around forever. Had the place on Durrett Ln off Preston. Put on some weight, but I always liked her technique.

I read much more about the other girls at the place we call Churchill, but I had another session with Heather and found her to pretty hot. Doesn't look like it at first, but there is a fire there. What I liked most was that she seemed to really enjoy herself as well. Great sense of fun to a standard session.

Nobecz
10-26-18, 20:37
I also loved seeing Honey years ago on Durrett Ln. I might try her again. Her hand and oral arguments were terrific.

She's been around forever. Had the place on Durrett Ln off Preston. Put on some weight, but I always liked her technique.

Member #5859
10-26-18, 22:12
I also loved seeing Honey years ago on Durrett Ln. I might try her again. Her hand and oral arguments were terrific.Possibly you guys know something that I don't. I posted about a lady that I know as Heather and someone replied that Honey has been around for years. For clarification, I don't know Honey. Someone seems to think she is now heather at the churchill location. You might be right, but you didn't get that from me.

Derby Rider
10-27-18, 08:53
Possibly you guys know something that I don't. I posted about a lady that I know as Heather and someone replied that Honey has been around for years. For clarification, I don't know Honey. Someone seems to think she is now heather at the churchill location. You might be right, but you didn't get that from me.Could you describe her nips? I haven't seen Heather, but I used to see Honey way back when.

Member #5859
10-27-18, 13:37
Could you describe her nips? I haven't seen Heather, but I used to see Honey way back when.The woman that I saw as Heather had fairly normal nipples, slightly on the larger, thicker side of normal, but nothing that would stand out as highly unusual. Nice breasts that she absolutely loves to have attention paid to.

ColonelHogan
10-27-18, 22:30
The woman that I saw as Heather had fairly normal nipples, slightly on the larger, thicker side of normal, but nothing that would stand out as highly unusual. Nice breasts that she absolutely loves to have attention paid to.Is this the same honey that use to strip at babes? She had the longest nips. Would always hang a hat on them as part of her act. There was also a young girl there named jasmin at the same time. Dark hair and dark skin. Kind of like Randi.

SimpleGuy1970
10-28-18, 13:31
Following up on a couple of previous posts from other users, I went on a fact finding mission this past week. I can confirm that Empire and Stress Away were exactly what I was looking for menu wise. The full monte so to speak. SunI already knew. I am not sure of the one in Jeff and have been Leary of the 2 in NA. I am hoping for suggestions of places to try.

I have not been to BS or HG (not into retirement homes). I stopped in RS last night and they had an appointment coming in. Told me to come back in an hour. I went down the street to Empire for the second time this week. I saw Anna this time. She is hot and smooth.

Can someone PM with info on BS? I drove by the location and it looks like a duplex apartment so I never went in. I did call and spoke to some one who sounded like they had had a tracheotomy.

Member #6042
10-29-18, 11:34

I also loved seeing Honey years ago on Durrett Ln. I might try her again. Her hand and oral arguments were terrific.

Could you describe her nips? I haven't seen Heather, but I used to see Honey way back when.

Is this the same honey that use to strip at babes? She had the longest nips. Would always hang a hat on them as part of her act. There was also a young girl there named jasmin at the same time. Dark hair and dark skin. Kind of like Randi.This is like watching a bad version of Who's on First! Mallard, OP, never said anything about Honey! He saw Heather. For the record, the Durret Ln Honey never striped and went completely legit and out of the game a few years back.

Jake Longs
10-29-18, 15:54
PM Heather's contact info.

If she is even 1/2 the quality of Honey Do-are then she will be worth the visit.

Possibly you guys know something that I don't. I posted about a lady that I know as Heather and someone replied that Honey has been around for years. For clarification, I don't know Honey. Someone seems to think she is now heather at the churchill location. You might be right, but you didn't get that from me.

OneSwiss
10-29-18, 16:04
I was just checking out Louisville. Rubratings and they have another phony ad for her. Still has the same old phone number that has not been good for over six months. Why someone would put up an ad is beyond me. The only thing I can think of is that is someone who has something against her and wishes to cause her bother but since the phone number is not valid then she can't be bothered by it but maybe some useless parcel of dog excrement just wants to bother her by posting pictures. Whatever the reason I wish he would leave the lady alone.

Member #5859
10-29-18, 18:25
This is like watching a bad version of Who's on First! Mallard, OP, never said anything about Honey! He saw Heather. For the record, the Durret Ln Honey never striped and went completely legit and out of the game a few years back.You said it well. I have posted that I don't know Honey, I never saw Honey and they are still asking me about Honey and bringing in a stripper with huge nips to the conversation. She must have really been something. These boys can't read and think about her at the same time.

Two Nutts
10-29-18, 18:50
You said it well. I have posted that I don't know Honey, I never saw Honey and they are still asking me about Honey and bringing in a stripper with huge nips to the conversation. She must have really been something. These boys can't read and think about her at the same time.I think that's me!! At least that's what I'm called Everytime I enter a AMP. HI HONEY, YOU WANT MASSAGE HONEY, YOU BEEN HERE BEFORE HONEY. YOU TIP HONEY? HOW MUCH TIP HONEY. YOU WANT WATER HONEY? BYE BYE HONEY

Nocturne
10-29-18, 23:54
Have seen Payton twice after her return. Yummy! So happy to have her back!

JimmyWang
10-30-18, 04:58
Does anyone know anything review wise about Chelsi a body rub girl? PM if better. Quality of rub, cleanliness, etc.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/128844

BigBlueT
10-30-18, 05:13
Tall hot blonde with luscious lips who used to work at old place near Bowman. Seen her ad posting recently on a site. Anyone seen her and have any info to pass on about her?

IU Fan
10-30-18, 06:47
Stopped by on Friday afternoon in Shepherdsville. My first visit at this place. Thought I'd give it a try, since I was in the area.

She said her name was Honey. Said she was the only one there and only been there for 2 days, moved from Georgia. Anyway, waste of time and $50 for the HH appointment. Terrible massage with no HE.

She said business was slow, only 1-2 clients a day. Wonder why, LOL?

Louky9203
10-30-18, 07:34
I was just checking out Louisville. Rubratings and they have another phony ad for her. Still has the same old phone number that has not been good for over six months. Why someone would put up an ad is beyond me. The only thing I can think of is that is someone who has something against her and wishes to cause her bother but since the phone number is not valid then she can't be bothered by it but maybe some useless parcel of dog excrement just wants to bother her by posting pictures. Whatever the reason I wish he would leave the lady alone.The ad only shows up when you 1 stgoto the site, if you sign into the account it disappears.

So no one is posting it as a new ad. If the ad is new it would still be there after.

You sign into your account.

FeedgeWhomp
10-30-18, 09:23
Tall hot blonde with luscious lips who used to work at old place near Bowman. Seen her ad posting recently on a site. Anyone seen her and have any info to pass on about her?I saw her at Bowman as well. My first visit was her. Saw her a few times. I don't think extras were or are available from vibes I always got. But she seemed interested in me bringing a female to her more than anything. LOL.

HappyHobbyist
10-30-18, 10:42
Does anyone know anything review wise about Chelsi a body rub girl? PM if better. Quality of rub, cleanliness, etc.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/128844 Wondering about her myself.

GrittyB
10-30-18, 11:59
Lot of info on the forum; good, clean location in the east end shared with another provider.

Wondering about her myself.

Dickens Cider
10-30-18, 17:25
I saw her at Bowman as well. My first visit was her. Saw her a few times. I don't think extras were or are available from vibes I always got. But she seemed interested in me bringing a female to her more than anything. LOL.I can almost assure you no extras are to be had. DnC.

LuvTheTouch
10-30-18, 21:46
I enjoyed sight and roaming, but I don't think more was on the menu. I wish. Maybe others have dreamed bigger, and I hope so for them. Good luck and have fun!

Member #6042
10-30-18, 22:01

https://louisville.rubratings.com/128844Do you remember the first HJ you ever got and the girl had no idea what she was doing and it felt like she was going to rip your dick off? Well add 100 lbs, shitty attitude and sandpaper for hands.

Motoot
10-30-18, 22:54
Stopped in Stone at closing time; got hh nice shower and decent massage.

Flip was better than most. Damage 60/60 saw Bonnie. Will go back.

American girls should learn a thing or two from the asian providers.

Louisvillee
10-31-18, 03:31
I know these girls don't like reviews, but can someone PM me about this one as far as extras. I saw Danielle years ago and she was kinda cold. Has she changed.

Rumble254
10-31-18, 05:46
Any info on https://louisville.rubratings.com/132907 seen her post for years and never took the plunge. Not sure on her age / what's available.

Dickens Cider
10-31-18, 07:41
Do you remember the first HJ you ever got and the girl had no idea what she was doing and it felt like she was going to rip your dick off? Well add 100 lbs, shitty attitude and sandpaper for hands.I counldn't have said it better golf. You have a way with words and should start writing a novel. My little man didn't forgive me for a week. DnC.

Weezyl50
10-31-18, 10:16
Any info on https://louisville.rubratings.com/132907 seen her post for years and never took the plunge. Not sure on her age / what's available.I haven't seen her in probably over 6 months but last time I saw her set up was easy, great location. I am not sure of her age but her pictures are truly representative she goes to the gym everyday so she is fit! The massage was spot on. She does like to talk make conversation. On flip standard was given with a little bit of dirty talk. I'm not sure if anything else is offered but definitely worth a visit.

Don File
10-31-18, 13:14
I counldn't have said it better golf. You have a way with words and should start writing a novel. My little man didn't forgive me for a week. DnC.Yep I know they call it a rub and tug and she takes the tug part over the top. Way too hard.

Don File
10-31-18, 13:15
I haven't seen her in probably over 6 months but last time I saw her set up was easy, great location. I am not sure of her age but her pictures are truly representative she goes to the gym everyday so she is fit! The massage was spot on. She does like to talk make conversation. On flip standard was given with a little bit of dirty talk. I'm not sure if anything else is offered but definitely worth a visit.I've seen Amanda several times over the years, I seem to forget how much see talks. Great rack though.

LexAppeal
10-31-18, 21:56
In town this week for work. Went to Empire and got Chanel. 40 ish with great body and rack. House fee plus 1 got everything I wanted. Locals are lucky to have such a clean location wirh relatively attractive staff and such an expanded menu.

TmExpress20
10-31-18, 22:15
I know these girls don't like reviews, but can someone PM me about this one as far as extras. I saw Danielle years ago and she was kinda cold. Has she changed.I am also interested in Ivy. Any info would be helpful.

Ol Muff Diver
10-31-18, 22:37
Stopped by on Friday afternoon in Shepherdsville. My first visit at this place. Thought I'd give it a try, since I was in the area.

She said her name was Honey. Said she was the only one there and only been there for 2 days, moved from Georgia. Anyway, waste of time and $50 for the HH appointment. Terrible massage with no HE.

She said business was slow, only 1-2 clients a day. Wonder why, LOL?That place has had a very hot / cold history. There have been very beautiful asians there that would blow you away & would do anything!

& there was also times like these.

Omd.

SixtiesDude
11-01-18, 06:45
That place has had a very hot / cold history. There have been very beautiful asians there that would blow you away & would do anything!

& there was also times like these.

Omd.I've had same experiences as OMD. Sometimes young and pretty, other times older and plain, but always a full menu. My last visit 40's something average looks but pretty hot. Don't remember her name but she's probably gone by now anyway.

SixtiesDude
11-01-18, 06:52
I haven't seen her in probably over 6 months but last time I saw her set up was easy, great location. I am not sure of her age but her pictures are truly representative she goes to the gym everyday so she is fit! The massage was spot on. She does like to talk make conversation. On flip standard was given with a little bit of dirty talk. I'm not sure if anything else is offered but definitely worth a visit.Concur with Weezy. Enjoy conversation with her and she will tone it down if you let her know. Very nice rack for her age and her finish is very good. I remember reading that in the past her menu was open. Can't speak of extras in my experience, but she's worth a visit.

LoneWolf3
11-01-18, 09:40
Any info on https://louisville.rubratings.com/132907 seen her post for years and never took the plunge. Not sure on her age / what's available.Well described in forum posts. Good location, dedicated facility, clean, professional, shared with Chelsi but each has their own room. Amanda is tall, early 50's, talkative, massage tailored to your request. Reasonably priced, extras limited to standard but will strip down and allow some roaming. Have fun out there, LW3.

KillAMan72
11-01-18, 12:13
Anyone know this girl's name or better yet have any intel on her? She works at BS.

Ol Muff Diver
11-01-18, 20:40
I've had same experiences as OMD. Sometimes young and pretty, other times older and plain, but always a full menu. My last visit 40's something average looks but pretty hot. Don't remember her name but she's probably gone by now anyway.At one time, I saw the hottest asian there that I have seen in the area!!

But one that I really liked, & saw a lot was named mimi.

IU Fan
11-01-18, 21:11
I've had same experiences as OMD. Sometimes young and pretty, other times older and plain, but always a full menu. My last visit 40's something average looks but pretty hot. Don't remember her name but she's probably gone by now anyway.It sounds like the girls don't stay too long at that place.

MikeMike56
11-01-18, 22:11
I am also interested in Ivy. Any info would be helpful.Ivy has not returned to RS. Apparently she has a psychotic boyfriend that was causing too much trouble.

CowboyGuy
11-02-18, 16:30
Visited today hr was 80. Table shower and sauna back to room. Massage 10 min then offered BJ or HJ wanted 100 for BJ 50 for HJ. Too expensive she was older girl named Judy kept wiping sweat off complaining about heat I think she was hot flashing from menapause. Actually lifted boobs up and dried under them. Terrible experience have had better for less.

LuvToLickKitty
11-03-18, 11:16
Ivy has not returned to RS. Apparently she has a psychotic boyfriend that was causing too much trouble.Physco boyfriend LOL. Piss her off if you want to see what happens!

Two Nutts
11-03-18, 12:48
Visited today hr was 80. Table shower and sauna back to room. Massage 10 min then offered BJ or HJ wanted 100 for BJ 50 for HJ. Too expensive she was older girl named Judy kept wiping sweat off complaining about heat I think she was hot flashing from menapause. Actually lifted boobs up and dried under them. Terrible experience have had better for less.Was she the Kentucky or Indiana Judy?

MikeMike56
11-03-18, 15:51
Physco boyfriend LOL. Piss her off if you want to see what happens!She was a sweet girl that I enjoyed my time with. Why would I piss her off? Sounds like boyfriend has issues with his insecurity. Maybe if he was providing she wouldn't have to.

Two Nutts
11-03-18, 20:22
Was she the Kentucky or Indiana Judy?I know stress is in KY, but lately I've gotten PM's apologizing for inaccurate logistics. Just asking for clarification. I've had both, and never had that issue with KY Judy there.

RogeriusRex
11-04-18, 11:10
I've been off the map for several months, but am just getting back into the game. Spring Spa has been my go-to place, and I invariably end up with Mina: a nice looking younger lady (early 30's?) who has been reviewed here several times. I'd like to reiterate that in addition to being easy on the eyes, Mina gives a very good massage (with a considerable amount of teasing while you are face down), and she is quite skilled with her standard finish (which I believe is all that is in the offing). . 80 hr plus. 40 for standard seems a bit high, but you do get a table shower included in the package. At this time, I don't know of anything better for a non-FS experience.

RogeriusRex
11-04-18, 11:11
BTW: Anyone have any information on what happened to Li Li who used to work at Ivy Spa on Dixie? I really miss her!

Beringer
11-04-18, 15:53
In her ad is says that she's retiring?

Has anyone talked to her lately about it. I'm happy for her but that's a real loss as she's one of the better ones. No drama, clean, and a lot of fun!

Wonder when her last day is as I might want to catch, as she always says, "Scarlett Fever", one last time.

Two Nutts
11-04-18, 20:16
BTW: Anyone have any information on what happened to Li Li who used to work at Ivy Spa on Dixie? I really miss her!PM sent to you.

TheEdge040
11-04-18, 23:29
I'd like to know when she is retiring so I can catch "Scarlett Fever" one last time as well. I've seen Dream there several times and she was good, but I liked Scarlett better.

In other news, good to see Mecca advertising again! One of my favorites that I need to partake again.

In her ad is says that she's retiring?

Has anyone talked to her lately about it. I'm happy for her but that's a real loss as she's one of the better ones. No drama, clean, and a lot of fun!

Wonder when her last day is as I might want to catch, as she always says, "Scarlett Fever", one last time.

Member #6484
11-05-18, 10:46
Looking for a side by side rub with my girlfriend. LOL. Anyone have ideas on the best place to inquire? Standard finish for both of us.

LouCplSeeking
11-05-18, 12:12
Looking for a side by side rub with my girlfriend. LOL. Anyone have ideas on the best place to inquire? Standard finish for both of us.Posted looking for the same thing a couple months ago and didn't get any feedback.

We tried the place on Bardstown Road out near the Snyder (PM me for specifics). I think if we tried there again and were a little more up front with the girls initially we would have left happier.

Tried the place in Stonybrook as well and no hint of them being interested in doing anything at all.

GrittyB
11-05-18, 12:26
Looking for a side by side rub with my girlfriend. LOL. Anyone have ideas on the best place to inquire? Standard finish for both of us.Are you looking for two females, or a male for her and a female for you?

Member #6484
11-05-18, 12:30
Are you looking for two females, or a male for her and a female for you?Either is fine.

Two Nutts
11-05-18, 14:21
Looking for a side by side rub with my girlfriend. LOL. Anyone have ideas on the best place to inquire? Standard finish for both of us.Off hurstbourn has a room with two beds.

Two Nutts
11-06-18, 08:26
Off hurstbourn has a room with two beds.I reread you post. Yes they have two beds side by side. But you will only receive a massage. No HJ or anything. Not even a tease. If anyone remembers Lili from island and ivy on Dixie, she runs this one. But has gone completely legit.

Beringer
11-06-18, 10:07
It had been well over a year since my last visit to an AMP so I decided to visit Sun the other day.

Older Korean woman with no makeup but a nice little body was who I got. She called herself Candy. She climbed on top of me during the table shower which was pretty hot. Then we went back to the room for CBJ and CFS. All I can say is it was just ok. I had a hard time finishing because she didn't seem into it and that turned me off a little. A woman saying "oh baby fuk me" with an accent and she's got her eyes closed or looking away during sex is a real turn off.

Total damage was $200. I honestly can't say I would repeat.

In fact, I think I would rather have a good bodyrub from one of the better providers in town than that.

Thought I would just put that out there.

SandbergFan
11-07-18, 01:12
I've been reading good things about Churchill and some of the fine ladies there for a while now but haven't really had the time or desire to fight through the new client protocol they have. However, I was bored and I had some free time on Saturday and figured I might as well. I've really wanted to see Mallory and Iris since I've read their reviews and they sound like just want I am looking for. However, as a new client, I could see either Eve or Coco for my first visit and I decided to go with Coco. As previous reviews have mentioned she has an amazing ass and the standard was nice and very well done.

With that out of the way, I wasn't wasting any time and set up an appt with Mallory for Tuesday morning. I was very excited as I have been wanting to see her for months, but unfortunately I got a text shortly after waking up that she had some sort of family emergency and wouldn't be able to make it in, they offered to put me with Samantha instead. I checked the board real quick as I thought I remembered hearing good things about her but wasn't sure exactly and needed a refresher, after checking the board I quickly agreed to see her instead. I will say I am really grateful that they texted me to let me know she wouldn't be in instead of just springing it on me when I arrived, was very professional.

As I am sure will be no surprise to all of you I was very happy that I agreed to see her as it was one of the best experiences I've ever had, there wasn't a single part that wasn't amazing. As has been mentioned previously she may have the best set of tits in the business and loves to have them played with. She knew I was new to their studio and made sure to go out of her way to make sure I was happy with everything. I'll be seeing her again for sure. I still want to get in to see Iris and Mallory as well at some point in the future, but I'll be perfectly happy to see Samantha anytime.

TenSevenCs
11-07-18, 12:19
I've been reading good things about Churchill and some of the fine ladies there for a while now but haven't really had the time or desire to fight through the new client protocol they have. However, I was bored and I had some free time on Saturday and figured I might as well. I've really wanted to see Mallory and Iris since I've read their reviews and they sound like just want I am looking for. However, as a new client, I could see either Eve or Coco for my first visit and I decided to go with Coco. As previous reviews have mentioned she has an amazing ass and the standard was nice and very well done.

With that out of the way, I wasn't wasting any time and set up an appt with Mallory for Tuesday morning. I was very excited as I have been wanting to see her for months, but unfortunately I got a text shortly after waking up that she had some sort of family emergency and wouldn't be able to make it in, they offered to put me with Samantha instead. I checked the board real quick as I thought I remembered hearing good things about her but wasn't sure exactly and needed a refresher, after checking the board I quickly agreed to see her instead. I will say I am really grateful that they texted me to let me know she wouldn't be in instead of just springing it on me when I arrived, was very professional.

As I am sure will be no surprise to all of you I was very happy that I agreed to see her as it was one of the best experiences I've ever had, there wasn't a single part that wasn't amazing. As has been mentioned previously she may have the best set of tits in the business and loves to have them played with. She knew I was new to their studio and made sure to go out of her way to make sure I was happy with everything. I'll be seeing her again for sure. I still want to get in to see Iris and Mallory as well at some point in the future, but I'll be perfectly happy to see Samantha anytime.Recently saw Liz for the first time. For sure worth the time. Will repeat.

Mnm1234
11-07-18, 12:55
Recently saw Liz for the first time. For sure worth the time. Will repeat.What's the site it digits to this place would like to set something up, any of them do BJ or just HE.

Dickens Cider
11-07-18, 13:05
What's the site it digits to this place would like to set something up, any of them do BJ or just HE.I think this s what you are looking for my man. DnC.

https://bodyrub.pro/

Mossy74
11-07-18, 13:14
What's the site it digits to this place would like to set something up, any of them do BJ or just HE.Sent you a PM.

SandbergFan
11-07-18, 14:11
What's the site it digits to this place would like to set something up, any of them do BJ or just HE.From my experience and the last reviews I believe it's he only. https://bodyrub.pro is the website.

GrittyB
11-07-18, 14:18
Recently saw Dream at a well-known location. Cute, personable, great ink if you're into that and thick in all the right places. Shorter than her pics may indicate. I enjoyed my time with her; she is quite accomplished in her efforts. Certainly hope to see her again. I am happy with leaving happy so I can't speak to other options.

Cloud Strife
11-07-18, 19:36
I'd like to know when she is retiring so I can catch "Scarlett Fever" one last time as well. I've seen Dream there several times and she was good, but I liked Scarlett better.

In other news, good to see Mecca advertising again! One of my favorites that I need to partake again.Scarlett is retiring, but the place itself is going to remain opened. I know there was some confusion on that. So if you ever did want to see Dream again for instance (even though as you said Scarlett is better) she will still be at the place and it will be open, but Scarlett herself is moving on from providing. She'll still own it.

Two Nutts
11-07-18, 20:49
Island breeze new Albany. New girl from new York coming and available this Friday. I'm told she has extensive professional massage experience. 40's.

EasyLivin
11-08-18, 17:11
Island breeze new Albany. New girl from new York coming and available this Friday. I'm told she has extensive professional massage experience. 40's.Good the younger one there now is lacking in the technique department.

EasyLivin
11-08-18, 17:13
Recently saw Liz for the first time. For sure worth the time. Will repeat.Agreed Liz is a good time the few I've seen her.

Member #6042
11-08-18, 17:55
Does anyone have contact info for Jenny who used to work at Churchill? She used to also work independently as Tara and supposedly still is, but I can't find an ad.

Pecke
11-08-18, 19:53
I have to say I have seen both women, and I have to say they both have amazing tits. And they are both very good at what they do. I will definitely be going back for more. These are the only two women that I will see there, if one ain't in the other is.

Pecke
11-08-18, 20:00
Recently saw Liz for the first time. For sure worth the time. Will repeat.Liz and Samantha have the best tits I have ever seen, and they know exactly what they are doing and do it right. These are the only two that I will see for now on. If one isn't working the other is, Liz and Samantha best two in town.

Hobbied
11-08-18, 22:21
Saw Samantha for the first time last week when my regular was not available. Wow is she great. She has the best tits in the 'Ville. Left satisfied. Highly recommend for great experience.

MikeMike56
11-09-18, 04:58
Churchill must be slow. Looks like they have to post their own reviews now.

OneSwiss
11-09-18, 08:08
Just saw another fake ad for her on Louisville. rubratings.com. Still don't understand why it keeps coming up, I guess it looks good or rather she looks good.

If you don't believe it is fake try calling the number listed. It is a year old and totally out of service.

It is nice to see her pictures but it is not nice for them to use her pictures like this.

Member #6155
11-09-18, 10:39
Saw Samantha for the first time last week when my regular was not available. Wow is she great. She has the best tits in the 'Ville. Left satisfied. Highly recommend for great experience.Does anyone have the contact info for these two? I don't see them on the classifieds. Any help would be appreciated.

Hobbied
11-09-18, 11:08
Does anyone have the contact info for these two? I don't see them on the classifieds. Any help would be appreciated.Bodyrub. Pro is the website for Churchill. You can find schedule there. Safe place.

Dickens Cider
11-09-18, 11:10
Does anyone have the contact info for these two? I don't see them on the classifieds. Any help would be appreciated.I think this s what you are looking for my man. DnC.

https://bodyrub.pro/

TenSevenCs
11-09-18, 11:48
Does anyone have the contact info for these two? I don't see them on the classifieds. Any help would be appreciated.Post 7108 has the info.

EasyLivin
11-09-18, 12:07
Churchill must be slow. Looks like they have to post their own reviews now.Samantha has been well reviewed before so these are nothing new. Liz is fairly new to Churchill but am surprised it took this long for a review to be posted.

OneSwiss
11-09-18, 14:57
Dickens Cider, once again your mail box is full and I have very important info for you re Peyton.

Member #6042
11-09-18, 15:06
Liz and Samantha have the best tits I have ever seen, and they know exactly what they are doing and do it right. These are the only two that I will see for now on. If one isn't working the other is, Liz and Samantha best two in town.

I have to say I have seen both women, and I have to say they both have amazing tits. And they are both very good at what they do. I will definitely be going back for more. These are the only two women that I will see there, if one ain't in the other is.This has to be Liz, I've seen Samantha and I don't think she has any reason to post self reviews. In fact, she'd probably do well to kick liz's ass for including her in this BS.

Oh well, Liz you are officially off my list and hopefully others too.

RogeriusRex
11-10-18, 12:29
Called Ivy Spa on Dixie the other day to ask (once again) if Li Li still worked there. The lady on phone started playing the game not uncommon for Asian Spas of acting like she didn't quite understand English; but after a few minutes of pressing the issue she said that Li Li was there and that I should come in. Despite being sceptical, I decided to ride by. I entered the door and was greeted by an okay-looking, rather petite, Asian lady, probably in her late 30's, who identified herself as Li Li. Now this is definitely not the same Li Li I had been seeing up until about 7-8 months, so I'm pretty sure she adopted this sham name just to get my business. The Li Li I know is taller, prettier, and more reserved. My first impulse was to just walk out; however, junior took over and convinced me to give her a chance since she seemed eager and was not half bad.

Well, Long story short: the new "Li Li" went straigt to business when she came into the room, surpassing the massage. Although really all that I wanted was a good massage and a standard ending, extras were offered and accepted (as usual, junior took over the decision making). I didn't ask about FS, but I believe it would have been available. First time I've gotten any real extras here, so thought some folks might be interested in this report. Damage was. 60 for the sesssion plus. 60 for the extras. Nice time, but probably won't repeat. Senior member can PM me for more detail if needed.

Two Nutts
11-10-18, 15:34
Called Ivy Spa on Dixie the other day to ask (once again) if Li Li still worked there. The lady on phone started playing the game not uncommon for Asian Spas of acting like she didn't quite understand English; but after a few minutes of pressing the issue she said that Li Li was there and that I should come in. Despite being sceptical, I decided to ride by. I entered the door and was greeted by an okay-looking, rather petite, Asian lady, probably in her late 30's, who identified herself as Li Li. Now this is definitely not the same Li Li I had been seeing up until about 7-8 months, so I'm pretty sure she adopted this sham name just to get my business. The Li Li I know is taller, prettier, and more reserved. My first impulse was to just walk out; however, junior took over and convinced me to give her a chance since she seemed eager and was not half bad.

Well, Long story short: the new "Li Li" went straigt to business when she came into the room, surpassing the massage. Although really all that I wanted was a good massage and a standard ending, extras were offered and accepted (as usual, junior took over the decision making). I didn't ask about FS, but I believe it would have been available. First time I've gotten any real extras here, so thought some folks might be interested in this report. Damage was. 60 for the sesssion plus. 60 for the extras. Nice time, but probably won't repeat. Senior member can PM me for more detail if needed.Lili still in China, but doesn't work there anymore. She own and runs a non erotic spa, off hurstbourn.

Urbanwonder42
11-10-18, 16:55
Just saw another fake ad for her on Louisville. rubratings.com. Still don't understand why it keeps coming up, I guess it looks good or rather she looks good.

If you don't believe it is fake try calling the number listed. It is a year old and totally out of service.

It is nice to see her pictures but it is not nice for them to use her pictures like this.Unless someone can report otherwise, I think the ad that appears every week or two for an old favorite of mine, Camilla, is also fake. I saw Camilla relatively frequently back in the day and can't think of any reason why if her ad was legit that she would completely ignore responding to me. I've tried almost every time her ad pops up and never so much as gotten one reply. Maybe someone can share something to prove me wrong, but it seems the website is just recycling some old ads occasionally to make it appear there is more traffic there than there really is.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/117178

Dickens Cider
11-11-18, 13:04
Unless someone can report otherwise, I think the ad that appears every week or two for an old favorite of mine, Camilla, is also fake. I saw Camilla relatively frequently back in the day and can't think of any reason why if her ad was legit that she would completely ignore responding to me. I've tried almost every time her ad pops up and never so much as gotten one reply. Maybe someone can share something to prove me wrong, but it seems the website is just recycling some old ads occasionally to make it appear there is more traffic there than there really is.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/117178Same here. Really enjoyed seeing her but have giving up since no response to inquires. Please let me know if you find something different. Thanks Dnc.

Member #6155
11-12-18, 15:42
Post 7108 has the info.Thanks for the info. Tried Scarlett's, Churchill and a few others. Couldn't get our schedules to line up. I'm never able to schedule in advance and always have a short window. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't.

RogeriusRex
11-12-18, 16:59
Went to Scarlett's today for the first time. I've been a hobbyist in the Ville for just over a year now, but I could never seem to get the stars to align until now. Based on the postive reviews I've read here about Victoria, I set up an appointment with her in advance. I can confirm that: 1) she is the Victoria Love who worked for a short time at Churchill; and 2) that previous reviews are spot on (check them out also in the USA Classified section). Victoria is just as good looking in person as in the pictures in her ads. The one thing you will not see in the ads, however, is that she is well tattooed from her mid-section down. Usually tattoos are a big turn-off for me, but some how they seem to suit her. Victoria is a girl-next-door beauty, a little on the petite side with wonderful small breasts and a lovely, well-rounded derriere. She has a nice demeanor: very friendly but not too chatty, and can hold an intelligent conversation. But what really makes Victoria special are her hands! She has a skillful, slow technique that is the definition of sensual pleasure. Not the cheapest MP around, and I understand that not much in the way of extras is to be had. Nonetheless, I will definitely be back.

Member #6042
11-12-18, 20:48
Anyone seen mini at Churchill?

Bodyrub. Pro.

BrownBacker2
11-13-18, 10:10
Anyone know if Joy is out of the business? I used to see her all the time when I was in Louisville and was thinking about making the trip back to see her but I noticed she hasn't had an ad posted in over a week.

Beringer
11-13-18, 11:17
I have been in touch with her but we haven't been able to make our schedules match up lately.

I wouldn't worry about her not advertising at all. She's still one of the best ebony providers in Louisville.

In fact, now I think I need to schedule with her today!!

Anyone know if Joy is out of the business? I used to see her all the time when I was in Louisville and was thinking about making the trip back to see her but I noticed she hasn't had an ad posted in over a week.

Aruba1234
11-13-18, 13:27
She's probably on one of those extended trips to the Caribbean or Mexico that she enjoys during cold weather months.

Barry101
11-13-18, 13:48
I just saw her less than 10 days ago. She's around but stays busy.

Good luck!

Cloud Strife
11-14-18, 00:25
Always liked her a lot. Great rack. Sweet girl. Needs some money in the next week or so, so looking to come back to an old standby. Getting the number she'll use tonight, should advertise tomorrow.

Member #6042
11-14-18, 00:34
Always liked her a lot. Great rack. Sweet girl. Needs some money in the next week or so, so looking to come back to an old standby. Getting the number she'll use tonight, should advertise tomorrow.Good to hear, she was always fun. Tell her to up her gsme this time and give some the old regulars FS!

Ol Muff Diver
11-14-18, 00:54
Lili still in China, but doesn't work there anymore. She own and runs a non erotic spa, off hurstbourn.She owns & runs a non erotic spa on hurstbourne, but is in China? Did I read that correctly?

Thanks.

Two Nutts
11-14-18, 07:30
She owns & runs a non erotic spa on hurstbourne, but is in China? Did I read that correctly?

Thanks.But you miss comprehend the meaning. She was on vacation. Now has returned.

Ol Muff Diver
11-15-18, 00:03
But you miss comprehend the meaning. She was on vacation. Now has returned.Thank you.

FunGuy6969
11-15-18, 04:50
I am looking for a provider that gives a good massage as I am having neck and shoulder pain and also offers outcall. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Louky9203
11-15-18, 08:48
Always liked her a lot. Great rack. Sweet girl. Needs some money in the next week or so, so looking to come back to an old standby. Getting the number she'll use tonight, should advertise tomorrow.I'd be happy to help her out all I need is a phone number I have seen her at least 20 times.

Herum2
11-15-18, 13:04
I am looking for a provider that gives a good massage as I am having neck and shoulder pain and also offers outcall. Any recommendations would be appreciated.Golden finger Asian 2907 factory lane, very good price and service.

TmExpress20
11-15-18, 13:15
Saw Cici. Wanted some Asian. Nice rub. Just got standard. Didn't inquire about anything else but was a good rub.

Cloud Strife
11-15-18, 13:23
I'd be happy to help her out all I need is a phone number I have seen her at least 20 times.Clear some space friend, tried to send you her info. Let me know when mailbox is less full.

Louky9203
11-15-18, 13:29
Clear some space friend, tried to send you her info. Let me know when mailbox is less full.Its clear now.

Sorry.

Two Nutts
11-15-18, 14:04
Golden finger Asian 2907 factory lane, very good price and service.Massage is great but I can't imagine them doing outcalls. Nor any other local AMPs that I know of. If there are send a brother a pm.

Funguyplay
11-15-18, 16:34

Well, Long story short: the new "Li Li" went straigt to business when she came into the room, surpassing the massage. Although really all that I wanted was a good massage and a standard ending, extras were offered and accepted (as usual, junior took over the decision making). I didn't ask about FS, but I believe it would have been available. First time I've gotten any real extras here, so thought some folks might be interested in this report. Damage was. 60 for the sesssion plus. 60 for the extras. Nice time, but probably won't repeat. Senior member can PM me for more detail if needed.Didn't get lili got Sophia.

Short nice rack standard roaming, standard ending, I asked about extra she shook her head no.

On the plus side best legit massage I've ever had though.

60 session.

20 tip for the awesome massage and the leanding Lending Hand.

Will repeat for the massage.

But I'll ask for lili next time to give her a try.

Nobecz
11-15-18, 16:41
Maybe Jenny LMT had hand technique as good as Victoria, but it would be close! I just wish she added a little oral argument too.

Went to Scarlett's today for the first time. I've been a hobbyist in the Ville for just over a year now, but I could never seem to get the stars to align until now. Based on the postive reviews I've read here about Victoria, I set up an appointment with her in advance. I can confirm that: 1) she is the Victoria Love who worked for a short time at Churchill; and 2) that previous reviews are spot on (check them out also in the USA Classified section). Victoria is just as good looking in person as in the pictures in her ads. The one thing you will not see in the ads, however, is that she is well tattooed from her mid-section down. Usually tattoos are a big turn-off for me, but some how they seem to suit her. Victoria is a girl-next-door beauty, a little on the petite side with wonderful small breasts and a lovely, well-rounded derriere. She has a nice demeanor: very friendly but not too chatty, and can hold an intelligent conversation. But what really makes Victoria special are her hands! She has a skillful, slow technique that is the definition of sensual pleasure. Not the cheapest MP around, and I understand that not much in the way of extras is to be had. Nonetheless, I will definitely be back.

RogeriusRex
11-15-18, 19:06
Didn't get lili got Sophia.

Short nice rack standard roaming, standard ending, I asked about extra she shook her head no.

60 session.

But I'll ask for lili next time to give her a try.I've not had Sophia; only Lili, Cindy, and the new girl who told me her name was Lili (but I think she was fibbing just get my business). Both the real Lili and Cindy gave great massages. I had never gotten (or expected) extras at Ivy Spa either until my last visit. At any rate, it would be an interesting experiment to go there and ask for "Lili" and see who you get and what happens. Note: because I was kept waiting for about 15 minutes before the session could begin, I undressed and lay on the table on my back with the towel over me. I suppose that most of us are usually face-down on the table when the girl enters. Perhaps that gleam in my eye she saw when she entered, or some guilt in scamming me about her name, made her unusually generous with her affections. Or maybe she just needed some quick cash that day. Who knows.

SandbergFan
11-18-18, 23:19
Anyone seen mini at Churchill?

Bodyrub. Pro.I have not seen her for an appointment although I was introduced to her in passing as I was leaving a session with Iris (which was wonderful) she seemed nice. Was a heavyset white woman with blonde hair and blue streaks. Not my type but seemed nice enough.

CreamerMan
11-20-18, 09:43
I can almost assure you no extras are to be had. DnC.Does no extras mean no HE as well?

Tony8392
11-20-18, 12:14
Had a dream to visit Mina at Spring St Spa. Called to see if she was off today. Doe anyone one out there know if they have another girl worth seeing?

RogeriusRex
11-20-18, 12:43
Had a dream to visit Mina at Spring St Spa. Called to see if she was off today. Doe anyone one out there know if they have another girl worth seeing?Not in my experience. Whenever I've been to Spring, I have been greeted by a thick, short, middle-aged lady. She may be the mamasan, but I get the impression that she is also there to provide sevice (and she is definitely not for me). Every time I've asked for Mima, and either she or Yumi were available. Yumi was nice-looking younger girl, but I understand that she left Spring several months ago. I'm not sure who else works there now; but if you find out, please provide us with a post.

Member #6042
11-20-18, 12:49
I have not seen her for an appointment although I was introduced to her in passing as I was leaving a session with Iris (which was wonderful) she seemed nice. Was a heavyset white woman with blonde hair and blue streaks. Not my type but seemed nice enough.Yep, I should have mentioned this earlier. I was with another girl at the place and met, but did not have a session with Mini. She is a larger gal and I remember some piercings. She's not my type either so won't be seeing her, but she did seem nice enough.

ViperAmp20
11-20-18, 15:39
Went to RS today seen CiCi, definitely worth the visit, very pretty, young and open menu.

Motoot
11-21-18, 00:21
Went to see Chanel young and pretty and firm.

Works at building in Beuchel along with some other girls.

Paid a buck 40 for a short rub and nice tug. She got undressed and allowed touching.

Told for 2 benjamins FS was available; still thinking about that.

Primarch
11-21-18, 17:13
Which one of these body rub providers is like Peyton? Any of them have a lot of teasing, then BBBJCIM on the flip?

BDinkie
11-21-18, 17:24

Paid a buck 40 for a short rub and nice tug. She got undressed and allowed touching.

Told for 2 benjamins FS was available; still thinking about that.Where is this located? Thanks.

ItsAllFun57
11-21-18, 18:31
Is this the old Mystic Allure?

Told for 2 benjamins FS was available; still thinking about that.

Rubtugjon
11-21-18, 23:04
Which one of these body rub providers is like Peyton? Any of them have a lot of teasing, then BBBJCIM on the flip?Payton has gone ghost again. I'm sure she'll be back eventually. I finally hooked up with Sarah Jane the other night. I think she's definitely as good if not better in my opinion.

Primarch
11-22-18, 20:11
Payton has gone ghost again. I'm sure she'll be back eventually. I finally hooked up with Sarah Jane the other night. I think she's definitely as good if not better in my opinion.Odd, I just talked to her last night. Sarah Jane, do you have a link? Is it in the rubratings page, or USA here?

SteenkyNutz502
11-22-18, 22:45
Which one of these body rub providers is like Peyton? Any of them have a lot of teasing, then BBBJCIM on the flip?I recently met young Tatiana who has returned to BS on Preston. Nice petite frame and a light touch. She does have a tendency to want to negotiate and haggle a bit, but stick to your guns and she'll show you a good time. I enjoyed a nice little bit of oration along with some heavy petting. FS is also on her menu if you're willing to go higher. A little steep on the donation scale, but good for a visit or two.

BigDad37
11-23-18, 14:55
I recently met young Tatiana who has returned to BS on Preston. Nice petite frame and a light touch. She does have a tendency to want to negotiate and haggle a bit, but stick to your guns and she'll show you a good time. I enjoyed a nice little bit of oration along with some heavy petting. FS is also on her menu if you're willing to go higher. A little steep on the donation scale, but good for a visit or two.Could you share her contact info and a definition of "little steep /.

LetsGiveItATry
11-23-18, 15:24
Is this the old Mystic Allure?http://mystiqueallure.com/

Zomby
11-23-18, 18:08
Went to see Samantha at Churchill today.

A number of these girls don't appreciate what some of us go for. In my case, it's not just the obvious. I really like a good body rub as well. I'm not expecting massage therapist level body work, but neither will I be satisfied with a light touch and a flip. A good rub, with some pressure, is, for me, key to the whole thing. Another attraction is the real sense of being pampered that the best providers make me feel. There's nothing like laying there and having someone treat you like they actually like having you there and doing things for you.

Samantha understands these things. It's not all about the flip. She took her time and paid attention even when I wasn't saying anything. She even attempted an encore, though while I was willing, I was sadly unable.

So worth it.

FreddyKruegerL
11-23-18, 20:46
Considering trying. Any words of wisdom? Leaning towards non-AMP. What does upfront payment usually include, are extras usually offered, etc. PM is fine.

BigDad37
11-24-18, 09:59
Considering trying. Any words of wisdom? Leaning towards non-AMP. What does upfront payment usually include, are extras usually offered, etc. PM is fine.You normally have to ask for extras. Be sure you understand the code. Be sure to tip $$; these girls who do br's are usually single mothers!! Avoid the druggies; Fentanyl kills. Do not expect to get FS cheap without getting something you don't want. . Keep in mind we are having a Hep A epidemic. http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=ads&catid=2&subcatid=&cityid=180

MonkeySmasher
11-24-18, 11:32
Went to this establishment last night and seen Cici. Decent rub with extras offered on the flip. 60 for hh and 120 for FS. All was covered. Cici is Asian and maybe late 20's. Spinner for sure. 180 total damage but YMMV.

LetsGiveItATry
11-24-18, 13:09
Didn't get lili got Sophia.

60 session.

But I'll ask for lili next time to give her a try.Based on this review, I went to Ivy Spa yesterday expecting a legit massage. The massage itself was awesome, but when I flipped over I did not expect to be leaving happy. But when she leaned over and started kissing my nipple I knew it was game on.

Kreamer
11-24-18, 17:06
Has anyone seen Karmen? Her ad is on Rubratings. I look for reviews and all I find is over a year and I'm not sure if it's the same girl. Any help would be appreciated.

Member #6042
11-24-18, 17:51
Has anyone seen Karmen? Her ad is on Rubratings. I look for reviews and all I find is over a year and I'm not sure if it's the same girl. Any help would be appreciated.I saw her about a year ago and she was really not good at all. She complained about her clients, talking about how she was better than us. She was also much heavier than her pictures showed. I wrote a review here and also on rubratings. She then came on here pretending to be one of us and posted a couple of glowing reviews of herself. I called her out, but before she could respond A2 blocked her account. After she did that I put a review back on rubratings that she had deleted. I just noticed that she has now disabled her reviews on rubratings because of me. I'm not a cyber stalker, I just believe in posting accurate reviews and accounts of my visit. Obviously she has something to hide or else she would have plenty of good reviews to offset one bad one. Any quality provider would have plenty of good reviews, enough that one or two bad ones wouldn't bother them.

So if you want to see someone that will complain about her job, her customers, one that is at least 50 lbs heavier and 10 years older than her ad, then go see her.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/121827

Squirrelinc
11-24-18, 18:31
Hello be in town tomorrow. Looking for a nice place. FS massage would be great. Pm me and let me know a nice places.

FreddyKruegerL
11-25-18, 08:16
You normally have to ask for extras. Be sure you understand the code. Be sure to tip $$; these girls who do br's are usually single mothers!! Avoid the druggies; Fentanyl kills. Do not expect to get FS cheap without getting something you don't want. . Keep in mind we are having a Hep A epidemic. http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/index.php?view=ads&catid=2&subcatid=&cityid=180Good words of wisdom.

Urbanwonder42
11-25-18, 09:02
I saw her about a year ago and she was really not good at all. She complained about her clients, talking about how she was better than us. She was also much heavier than her pictures showed. I wrote a review here and also on rubratings. She then came on here pretending to be one of us and posted a couple of glowing reviews of herself. I called her out, but before she could respond A2 blocked her account. After she did that I put a review back on rubratings that she had deleted. I just noticed that she has now disabled her reviews on rubratings because of me. I'm not a cyber stalker, I just believe in posting accurate reviews and accounts of my visit. Obviously she has something to hide or else she would have plenty of good reviews to offset one bad one. Any quality provider would have plenty of good reviews, enough that one or two bad ones wouldn't bother them.

So if you want to see someone that will complain about her job, her customers, one that is at least 50 lbs heavier and 10 years older than her ad, then go see her.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/121827Easy mistake and I do not disagree with one word of your assessment of Karma. But I believe this is the provider being referenced:

https://louisville.rubratings.com/119771

I have no first hand knowledge of her, she has one review on rubratings and it is from August 2018. The review is less than glowing to say the least.

Member #6042
11-25-18, 11:29
Easy mistake and I do not disagree with one word of your assessment of Karma. But I believe this is the provider being referenced:

I have no first hand knowledge of her, she has one review on rubratings and it is from August 2018. The review is less than glowing to say the least.You are correct, thank you. My report was about Karma.

Who The Fuck
11-26-18, 13:14
Anyone go to healing gardens since the mass exodus of providers? Last I heard was it was a retirement home for old providers. I followed the providers to the new location but wondering about the old (no pun intended) playground.

LetsGiveItATry
11-26-18, 15:23
I saw her about a year ago and she was really not good at all. She complained about her clients, talking about how she was better than us. She was also much heavier than her pictures showed. I wrote a review here and also on rubratings. She then came on here pretending to be one of us and posted a couple of glowing reviews of herself. I called her out, but before she could respond A2 blocked her account. After she did that I put a review back on rubratings that she had deleted. I just noticed that she has now disabled her reviews on rubratings because of me. I'm not a cyber stalker, I just believe in posting accurate reviews and accounts of my visit. Obviously she has something to hide or else she would have plenty of good reviews to offset one bad one. Any quality provider would have plenty of good reviews, enough that one or two bad ones wouldn't bother them.

https://louisville.rubratings.com/121827

I've seen her and she is my go-to-provider in Louisville. I will not give a review of her as she asked me not to do so, but I did hear a lot about you (Golf) in my first session.

Kreamer
11-26-18, 15:26
Easy mistake and I do not disagree with one word of your assessment of Karma. But I believe this is the provider being referenced:

I have no first hand knowledge of her, she has one review on rubratings and it is from August 2018. The review is less than glowing to say the least.Yes looking for info for Karmen. Not karma.

Hope it's clearer now.

Thanks.

OneSwiss
11-26-18, 15:54
I've seen her and she is my go-to-provider in Louisville. I will not give a review of her as she asked me not to do so, but I did hear a lot about you (Golf) in my first session.She is not my go to gal but I have seen her and I thoroughly enjoyed my visit with her. I enjoyed the conversation as well as the other amenities.

SteenkyNutz502
11-26-18, 16:53
Anyone go to healing gardens since the mass exodus of providers? Last I heard was it was a retirement home for old providers. I followed the providers to the new location but wondering about the old (no pun intended) playground.Haven't been there since Shaley was working there. From what I understand she was the best one there. Haven't felt the urge to go back once she moved on from there.

MikeMike56
11-26-18, 17:19
Haven't been there since Shaley was working there. From what I understand she was the best one there. Haven't felt the urge to go back once she moved on from there.Rumor has it Shaley might be coming onto RS as an alternate.

Member #6042
11-26-18, 20:48
I've seen her and she is my go-to-provider in Louisville. I will not give a review of her as she asked me not to do so, but I did hear a lot about you (Golf) in my first session.Just proved why she is. Crappy provide. I don't want to hear one complain about anything let alone about other customers. She obviously has very little going on if she's still talking about me. It's been over a year and I only saw her once.

JoeZagnut
11-27-18, 12:15
Rumor has it Shaley might be coming onto RS as an alternate.I would be very interested to know if and where Shaley might resurface in the Ville so please let me know if you can confirm this!

Is she working at all right now on her own or UTR? Please PM me with any info you don't feel she would be comfortable with having posted in the forum. Very big fan of hers!

JZ.

Dickens Cider
11-27-18, 12:49
Just proved why she is. Crappy provide. I don't want to hear one complain about anything let alone about other customers. She obviously has very little going on if she's still talking about me. It's been over a year and I only saw her once.Haha. Can't believe she even remembers you after a year! I have a hard time remembering things at the end of the day. DnC.

Member #6042
11-27-18, 14:56
Haha. Can't believe she even remembers you after a year! I have a hard time remembering things at the end of the day. DnC.Bet she couldn't pick me out of a crowd. I think she just doesn't like me because my initial report said she was overweight, older than her pictures and complained about other customers.

For the record, I've said great things about plenty of massage providers over the years including, but not limited to some of the currently active ones like Samantha, Scarlet, Mallory and Iris. Frankly her size is not a ding on her, it's misrepresenting her size that bothers me. Just use current pictures taken from a normal angle as we all know pictures taken from above are done so to make a provider look thinner.

Dickens Cider
11-27-18, 19:20
Bet she couldn't pick me out of a crowd. I think she just doesn't like me because my initial report said she was overweight, older than her pictures and complained about other customers.

For the record, I've said great things about plenty of massage providers over the years including, but not limited to some of the currently active ones like Samantha, Scarlet, Mallory and Iris. Frankly her size is not a ding on her, it's misrepresenting her size that bothers me. Just use current pictures taken from a normal angle as we all know pictures taken from above are done so to make a provider look thinner.Golf. If it is any consolation. I saw her once, was not impressed and have not repeated. DnC.

Member #6042
11-27-18, 21:26
Of the AMPs that provide HE at a minimum, what is your all's option on the shops that provide with the best looking women?

I'd probably give the nod to Royal and King. What about Stone or others? I also tend to give preference to ones that have backdoors or at least tucked back a bit.

Who The Fuck
11-27-18, 22:51
Went to see dream at scarlett's. She is shorter than expected and although she isn't skinny her body is thicc. Cute baby face with big tits. Did I mention big tits?? She entered in a see through lingerie but I couldn't see shit because it was dark and I was faced down to begin with LOL. Her rub was similar to most of the girls that offer light touch massage. Not bad but don't expect her to work out any tight muscles on your back or legs. She will talk as much as you want to converse and she is pleasant to talk to. After the flip, she knows how to work her craft. My only issue is that she wouldn't let me play with her big ass titties. She said she gets uncomfortable when anyone plays with them. Not sure if this is the case with everyone or because it was my first time, not sure but maybe YMMV. Very limited roaming allowed.

On a different note, I am thinking about seeing scarlett before she retires, I feel compelled to get with a legend while I still can. Anyone know when she is "officially" done?

WTF.

IndyRoons
11-28-18, 11:39
Is Joy still around? Haven't seen any of her ads on any site. Any help is appreciated -.

BDinkie
11-28-18, 15:33
I would be very interested to know if and where Shaley might resurface in the Ville so please let me know if you can confirm this!

Is she working at all right now on her own or UTR? Please PM me with any info you don't feel she would be comfortable with having posted in the forum. Very big fan of hers!

JZ.She was supposedly working on her own out of her southern Indian apartment. I made an appointment to see her last month, friendly text messages. When I arrived at the appointed hour everything went crickets. Came home angry and with a hard dick. Haven't heard from her since. Not sure what her problem was, I'm not the only one with the same story. I would like to see her again if she pops up somewhere.

Beringer
11-28-18, 15:36
Yes-.

Joy is very much active.

I saw her not too long ago and have been in contact with her. She stays busy.

PM me for details and contact info.

Is Joy still around? Haven't seen any of her ads on any site. Any help is appreciated -.

JoeZagnut
11-28-18, 16:26
She was supposedly working on her own out of her southern Indian apartment. I made an appointment to see her last month, friendly text messages. When I arrived at the appointed hour everything went crickets. Came home angry and with a hard dick. Haven't heard from her since. Not sure what her problem was, I'm not the only one with the same story. I would like to see her again if she pops up somewhere.I only got to see her a couple of times at her apt in So IN. I think the last visit was like Aug or Sept. Then I had another appt working and I got crickets also. I have learned to roll with it to a certain degree but damn, I was thinking I had found a new regular!

JZ.

BDinkie
11-28-18, 20:40
Golf. If it is any consolation. I saw her once, was not impressed and have not repeated. DnC.I had an appointment with Karma a couple of months ago. Went to her house, and nobody answered the door. Knocked again. Crickets. I then texted her, and she immediately replied that she had moved. I got the new address, and hightailed it over to her place. Once inside, she said "you're 15 minutes late, our appointment is cancelled". I told her I spent 15 minutes at her old house. She gave me a hug, and said "I thought you knew I moved". I left, and will probably never see her again. I think she has a disdain for men (or maybe it's just me).

Dickens Cider
11-29-18, 13:54
I had an appointment with Karma a couple of months ago. Went to her house, and nobody answered the door. Knocked again. Crickets. I then texted her, and she immediately replied that she had moved. I got the new address, and hightailed it over to her place. Once inside, she said "you're 15 minutes late, our appointment is cancelled". I told her I spent 15 minutes at her old house. She gave me a hug, and said "I thought you knew I moved". I left, and will probably never see her again. I think she has a disdain for men (or maybe it's just me).No, Bdinkie, its all men. DnC.

Cloud Strife
11-29-18, 18:11
The way to most men's heart is through his stomach. The way to mine is wearing a schoolgirl outfit.

So when you have one in the ad, AND I'm informed that day that girl is wearing one. Well sign me up for a massage.

I arrived as I always do and saw her as I was met at the door, led to the back room, asked to get comfortable and she'd be right back. She arrived back in all her school girl glory and with her tits just begging to be let out of the top.

I lay on my stomach and she begins the rub, not a hard massage, but I'm not expecting that anyway, fine light touch no complaints from me. She massages with her chest plenty before the flip, which gets me ready, and also has just enough teasing of the boys and rod from behind. Very pleasant conversation without being too chatty, and then she whispers in my ear youn can flip over now. And I do. My hands immediately go to chest and ass. I request she leave the costume on but take her tits out of her top, which she gladly does, and she massages my chest for a minute and on the way back down makes sure to lightly tickle rod and balls, then goes to lotion up hand and I know I'll be in for a satisfying finish. And that's exactly what happened. As I get a handful of both tits she increases her motion in rapidness and then I finish. She asks me how that was and I say that I enjoyed myself. She then cleans my dick and stomach with a babywipe. I get dressed, leave the money and am asked if I wa t a water on the way out. I do.

Will repeat for sure, not for everyone, no one is, but I had a great time and enjoyed the outfit profusely.

HoneyBee40
11-30-18, 09:27
There were a few post about the curiosity of whether or not Heather is the Honey from back in the day of Durrett. Indeed it is, but not the stripper. She is still around. Have an amazing day guys!

Gato Delsol
11-30-18, 11:18
No, Bdinkie, its all men. DnC.I saw Karma this past summer and I wouldn't disagree with any of the previous comments but I will say she was not rude or cold to me. I had an all around pleasant experience. She is a YMMV lady for sure. As you can tell by the amount of times that I have posted I am not as worldly as my fellow mongers so I can't compare her to other ladies but I enjoyed my experience and I will go back when time allows it. She is a very pretty lady who treated me with courtesy and I returned the favor.

BritBloodline
11-30-18, 14:35
I have been to 3 AMPs since September; East massage, Art massage and Sun massage.

I met Tina (late 30's) at Art and got standard finish. It costed 6+4 Hamiltons.

East massage girl would let me fondle her but wouldn't touch my dick which costed 6+1. 5 Hamiltons.

And Sun massage was FS for around 10+8 Hamiltons including the house fee and a table shower. Sun has got the best Asian providers and is the one place I know where FS is offered every time.

I'm looking for info on blonde FS providers.

Blog9
12-01-18, 15:56
Anyone seen Mimi from Stress Away lately?

Coked Up Dino
12-04-18, 15:06
Saw Anna at Relaxation Station yesterday. $100 for strip and CBJ, which she was pretty good at. She doesn't look like the pics of her that I've seen but she did a good job and if you like them petite she fits the bill. Small tits with fat nipples that she was more than eager to let me suck on, and they must have been sensitive. I didn't ask about FS prices but it's on the menu.

Jacks66
12-05-18, 11:23
When I come into town I've always visited Empire and been overall happy, sometimes better than others. Went there a couple days ago and seen a new girl Sarah, very nice looking, tall and slender build with storebought hooters. That's where it ended. Half assed shower, rub and finish. I've got to move on because I didn't recognize any of the girls.

Primarch
12-06-18, 14:01
The way to most men's heart is through his stomach. The way to mine is wearing a schoolgirl outfit.

So when you have one in the ad, AND I'm informed that day that girl is wearing one. Well sign me up for a massage.

I arrived as I always do and saw her as I was met at the door, led to the back room, asked to get comfortable and she'd be right back. She arrived back in all her school girl glory and with her tits just begging to be let out of the top.

I lay on my stomach and she begins the rub, not a hard massage, but I'm not expecting that anyway, fine light touch no complaints from me. She massages with her chest plenty before the flip, which gets me ready, and also has just enough teasing of the boys and rod from behind. Very pleasant conversation without being too chatty, and then she whispers in my ear youn can flip over now. And I do. My hands immediately go to chest and ass. I request she leave the costume on but take her tits out of her top, which she gladly does, and she massages my chest for a minute and on the way back down makes sure to lightly tickle rod and balls, then goes to lotion up hand and I know I'll be in for a satisfying finish. And that's exactly what happened. As I get a handful of both tits she increases her motion in rapidness and then I finish. She asks me how that was and I say that I enjoyed myself. She then cleans my dick and stomach with a babywipe. I get dressed, leave the money and am asked if I wa t a water on the way out. I do.

Will repeat for sure, not for everyone, no one is, but I had a great time and enjoyed the outfit profusely.Where can I get in on this action?

Member #6042
12-06-18, 16:53
Where can I get in on this action?He was talking about Chuchill.

GrittyB
12-06-18, 22:17
Place is called Awesome massage.

The young girl up front is fucking hot.

30 minutes 40.

60 minutes 55.

90 minutes 83.

First time clients get a free extra 15'minurs added to session.

I've never had a session there, so please don't PM me people on this. Just been in the entrance. If anyone has been there and gotten anything let me know, because that young one is a nice cutie.Found this place quite literally by accident today. Good rub with hot stones but draped with not a hint of anything more. Older therapist was working door, phone and me. YMMV.

Two Nutts
12-06-18, 22:24
Found this place quite literally by accident today. Good rub with hot stones but draped with not a hint of anything more. Older therapist was working door, phone and me. YMMV.I know the owner very well. There is no millage, I repeat there is no millage. The hot one is not there now. It's her daughter, and she got a job as a EMS. There will be a new spot opening soon maybe January in Shelbyville rd. Not far from this place. Can't speak of the menu there yet.

Alex812
12-07-18, 17:24
I don't know why I get the urge to go back to this place, maybe it's just the convenience and hoping it will be better next time. But sure enough about a week or 2 ago I got the urge and didn't have much time so I made my way back. But this time it was a little different. I got a 40 ish provider name was Jessica, I think, good looking not thin but not fat, good size breasts. Only went for the 30 min, ok massage not terrible, a little teasing. Definitely could have used more teasing, on the flip asked if I wanted her to massage down there while grabbing him. I obviously said she's, this is where it gets different, she surprisingly pointed to her mouth and said with this. I have never been offered more than standard here, but of course I didn't bring much cash because I only get offered standard. She warned $, I only had 50. She thought I was trying to low ball, but that's all I had. She said 80, I told her 50 was all I had, so it was back to standard, however I did talk her to remove the top and let those puppies breath. During the finish there was roaming allowed clothes bottoms stayed on, but could roam under. Asked to tittyfuck, she mistook that as COB so she started to go faster and got me going so I said F it, she put those babies right next to jr and I unleashed all over them. Only draw back was immediately after finishing another girl was yelling threw the door and Jessica started to yell back, kind of a mood killer but I got what I wanted. Damage was 45 for half an hour and 50 for finish. Would repeat but the service changes ever visit so this probably be my only really good visit.

ZeroDot
12-07-18, 20:27
Place is called Awesome massage.

The young girl up front is fucking hot.

30 minutes 40.

60 minutes 55.

90 minutes 83.

First time clients get a free extra 15'minurs added to session.

I've never had a session there, so please don't PM me people on this. Just been in the entrance. If anyone has been there and gotten anything let me know, because that young one is a nice cutie.I also went to this place when another BR girl fell through. An older lady greeted me and a different masseuse did the work. 100% legit. No fun, but decent massage.

Funguyplay
12-08-18, 10:15
Did not get Sophia got a different girl older, little bigger nothing to speak of literally horrible massage kept trying to bend me like a pretzel I thought I was in a mma match at one point but pushed through hoping for a good finish.

Ok you time up she said you better.

I said no you didn't take care of him and swung him around a bit. She said ok get dressed.

Very dissatisfied!

So I wound up at BS with little anthena taking care of my needs, don't like having to go some place else and paying 2 house fees to get what I want.

So prob won't return to ivy after the experience.

RogeriusRex
12-08-18, 12:28
Did not get Sophia got a different girl older, little bigger nothing to speak of literally horrible massage kept trying to bend me like a pretzel I thought I was in a mma match at one point but pushed through hoping for a good finish.

Ok you time up she said you better.

I said no you didn't take care of him and swung him around a bit. She said ok get dressed.

Very dissatisfied!

So I wound up at BS with little anthena taking care of my needs, don't like having to go some place else and paying 2 house fees to get what I want.

So prob won't return to ivy after the experience.Wow! Sorry to hear that. I have been there about a half-dozen times over the past year or so, and I've always left satisfied. I especially liked this place in the winter because they have heated massage tables; but I guess I'll write it off until we start hearing more positivie reviews.

Ee123
12-08-18, 12:38
So is Athena back? Has she cleaned up? What was the damage? PM if you prefer.

LetsGiveItATry
12-08-18, 14:36
Wow! Sorry to hear that. I have been there about a half-dozen times over the past year or so, and I've always left satisfied. I especially liked this place in the winter because they have heated massage tables; but I guess I'll write it off until we start hearing more positivie reviews.I was there on Tuesday and left very happy. The woman identified herself at Sophie. I'm not sure if that's the same one or not as I did not see anyone beforehand. But I left very happy and even got to play with those nice big nipples.

Dickens Cider
12-08-18, 19:39
From Alex812's post. I don't know why I get the urge to go back to this place, maybe it's just the convenience and hoping it will be better next time.

My best experience was at IB. My girl at the time time were having lunch at the place next store (don't bother. Not very good food). Anyway, she said that she had to pick up some things at the Kroeger and I should take a half hour for a massage at IB. Well, whom m I to turn that request down. She had no idea what kind of massage I had! DnC.

Jacks66
12-08-18, 20:12
Had to leave Empire and move a little bit down the road. Anna is a sweetie who is very open to suggestions. Good time, no rush and reasonable price.

Funguyplay
12-08-18, 21:59
Wow! Sorry to hear that. I have been there about a half-dozen times over the past year or so, and I've always left satisfied. I especially liked this place in the winter because they have heated massage tables; but I guess I'll write it off until we start hearing more positivie reviews.First visit was great with her Sophie or Sophia but this was a different girl that I didn't enjoy at all.

Funguyplay
12-08-18, 22:01
I was there on Tuesday and left very happy. The woman identified herself at Sophie. I'm not sure if that's the same one or not as I did not see anyone beforehand. But I left very happy and even got to play with those nice big nipples.I enjoyed them as well on my first visit.

JimmyWang
12-09-18, 22:46
I also went to this place when another BR girl fell through. An older lady greeted me and a different masseuse did the work. 100% legit. No fun, but decent massage.It was self serve when I went. Girl at front was young and they struck me as mother / daughter. Self serve was allowed.

Amitus
12-12-18, 07:19
I have been to 3 AMPs since September; East massage, Art massage and Sun massage.

I met Tina (late 30's) at Art and got standard finish. It costed 6+4 Hamiltons.

East massage girl would let me fondle her but wouldn't touch my dick which costed 6+1. 5 Hamiltons.

And Sun massage was FS for around 10+8 Hamiltons including the house fee and a table shower. Sun has got the best Asian providers and is the one place I know where FS is offered every time.

I'm looking for info on blonde FS providers.Just checking. $10.

Or $100?

Thanks.

BritBloodline
12-12-18, 09:52
Just checking. $10.

Or $100?

Thanks.10 Hamiltons for the house fee and 8 more for the FS.

Two Nutts
12-12-18, 12:05
Cute and young. Not like the other one that was there for a month. This one is early 30's looks younger. Her name is Ruby. Jessica and her are working. Judy not working.

Kreamer
12-12-18, 13:14
Just checking. $10.

Or $100?

Thanks.Look in you wallet.

Hamilton has one zero and Ben has two.

scotman
12-13-18, 10:15
Had to leave Empire and move a little bit down the road. Anna is a sweetie who is very open to suggestions. Good time, no rush and reasonable price.How about Cici? Anyone had time with her? Looks as advertised?

Two Nutts
12-13-18, 16:49
Go see Ruby at I. B.

LetsGiveItATry
12-14-18, 11:37
Go see Ruby at I. B.I believe you said on a few occasions this is the place to go. So I'm definitely going to go check it out tomorrow. Do they take credit card?

Two Nutts
12-14-18, 14:03
I believe you said on a few occasions this is the place to go. So I'm definitely going to go check it out tomorrow. Do they take credit card?Absolutely they do.

Dickens Cider
12-14-18, 16:37
I believe you said on a few occasions this is the place to go. So I'm definitely going to go check it out tomorrow. Do they take credit card?Yep LetsGiveItATry. TwoNutts is the AMP whisperer. DnC.

Two Nutts
12-14-18, 19:19
Sorry, didn't realize I had so many. Now I can receive PM's again.

Ee123
12-15-18, 10:03
Has Mallory moved on, or just vacation? She wasn't on the schedule this week.

Hoosierdaddi
12-15-18, 11:11
Has Mallory moved on, or just vacation? She wasn't on the schedule this week.I saw her last week. She said she was going to be on vacation this week visiting family. I would expect she will be back soon.

Ee123
12-15-18, 12:51
I saw her last week. She said she was going to be on vacation this week visiting family. I would expect she will be back soon.Oh good. Would be a great loss to the community if she left.

MikeMike56
12-15-18, 13:58
How about Cici? Anyone had time with her? Looks as advertised?CiCi is also very nice and cute. Pic could be her, very close if not. She has good reviews. Unfortunately she is out of town until the 16th.

scotman
12-15-18, 15:33
CiCi is also very nice and cute. Pic could be her, very close if not. She has good reviews. Unfortunately she is out of town until the 16th.Thanks for the info MM. Think I will head that way Next week.

JanuaryAss
12-16-18, 02:14
I've been to Empire about a dozen times. I went to BS once. It was okay but place seemed a little weird compared to what I was used to at Empire and a parlor in Bardstown I've frequented in the past. I did definitely like the fact that there were younger, American women there. Anyway, I've been reading some good stuff about Relaxation Station and figure I'd try that out next. Are they picky about first timers? Who's the best to get FS from?

CountryMan54
12-16-18, 12:38
I have been going to body sensations off and on for years. I went last night only 2 girls working both not attractive. I hope they get better talent soon!

Cloud Strife
12-17-18, 14:59
So, in my intense joy from my great handjob. I seem to have put this in the wrong place. Maybe I'll just do two from now on since we don't have the backpage reviews anymore. Here it is now in massage.

Went and saw Iris at Churchill this week. Right decisions were made. As I arrived she opened the door with a big smile as always. I love that even when she may be having a bad day or such you never can tell. And that's worth its weight in gold, always heightens the fantasy aspect of the session. She led me to the room, asked if I'd like some water, yes, and had me get comfortable. And then she returned wearing what I'm going to consider my Christmas present, lovely and blue with black stocking and garters. Yes fucking please.

I had an hour so she spent about 20 minutes doing my back, before focusing on my thighs, particularly inner thighs. I laughed letting her know her ball tickling was not going unnoticed, at which time she began to put her hand under my pelvis and lift up. I must emphasize I'm an idiot so her hot subtle thing went over me and I just continued laying there. Then when she tried again I got her prodding and lifted up slightly, with her guiding me when she wanted to go higher. What followed was the best 20 minute handjob of my life. As she would ever so lightly play with and caress my balls and shaft over and over to the point of me giggling in joy. Finally she took my whole cock in her hands and started to take care of my dick while I was still back up, I ask her "are you jerking me off right now" more or less asking if she wants me to flip over or she'd predfer this, she responds "I don't know, do you want me too" sexily. I believe my non response spoke volumes and she finished the job after some time with aplomb. We changed the sheets, she had me flip over and massaged my front and incoudo get a really good look at the amazing lingerie she wore that day. Times were coming to an end, so we talked for a few while I got dressed and she got me more water and told her I'd be back soon. (She got dressed too obviously, LOL).

Goes without saying, will repeat soon. Hope she does that again.

Nocturne
12-18-18, 12:21
It appears Payton has gone off-radar again. No more ad on rubratings and she hasn't responded to several texts over the last two weeks. I saw her last on 11/20. Has anyone seen her recently?

OneSwiss
12-18-18, 14:30
It appears Payton has gone off-radar again. No more ad on rubratings and she hasn't responded to several texts over the last two weeks. I saw her last on 11/20. Has anyone seen her recently?Like you I have had no response for over two weeks. We were supposed to meet 11/28 but had to cancel and asked if the next day would be OK for me but it wasn't and I have heard nothing since. Hope she is OK and comes back soon, she is a real jewel.

Member #6042
12-18-18, 17:43
So, in my intense joy from my great handjob. I seem to have put this in the wrong place. Maybe I'll just do two from now on since we don't have the backpage reviews anymore. Here it is now in massage.I agree. Anyone ever gotten any roaming with her?

Tony8392
12-18-18, 20:11
Had a dream to see Cassie at Relaxation Station on Preston. Anyone with any info on this one?

MikeMike56
12-18-18, 20:22
Had a dream to see Cassie at Relaxation Station on Preston. Anyone with any info on this one?Sweet. Seductive. Worth a visit.

SandbergFan
12-18-18, 22:48
So, in my intense joy from my great handjob. I seem to have put this in the wrong place. Maybe I'll just do two from now on since we don't have the backpage reviews anymore. Here it is now in massage.She hasn't worn that outfit yet when I've visited but I hope she does soon. She always has some nice lingerie, but stockings are kind of my big turn on / weakness.

Cloud Strife
12-19-18, 03:14
She hasn't worn that outfit yet when I've visited but I hope she does soon. She always has some nice lingerie, but stockings are kind of my big turn on / weakness.Personal opinion, not including outfits I had ever bought for Mallory, Alana, Lily from Fern, Vanessa, and Lindsay which I knew how hot they were cause I was the one who chose them, the outfit she wore was the hottest outfit I've ever seen a provider wear. And it's hotter than plenty of them I had bought for them even though I knew how hot they were.

The only ones I can think even close was Allie's crazy stripper like outfit, and Kelli's Christmas outfit she wore when I saw her in December a few years ago.

In other words, I encourage you to keep going till you see it. LOL I'm like you though bud, stockings and garters.

That's my thing.

BedpageSeo
12-19-18, 03:21
I found out a massage parlor section at http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classifieds/ and there are tons of ads there. Just wanted you to take a look. Just want to know if they are real or not. I can't really tell from these ads. Cheers!

Hey man, thanks for the shout out

A2

Cypress272
12-19-18, 15:50
Any experience with Gigi at Scarlett's Place? PM me if you prefer.

SouthSonny
12-19-18, 16:27
I don't get to venture as often as I want to. So, I want make the best of it when I get a chance. I will some time this Friday and researching about relaxation, Scarlett's and BS but finally decided to see an independent girl. I contacted joy and Kristen but I liked how I was treated by Joy and decided to see her. I have seen both of them multiple times in the past but Kristen acted she doesn't even know me which rubbed me in the wrong way. I am also fed up with her don't touch, don't see, don't peek kind of rules. I will update you guys about my appointment which I know would go well.

Gent12
12-20-18, 13:35
Any experience with Gigi at Scarlett's Place? PM me if you prefer.Sent you a PM.